Actions

Work Header

A Some how Sentient Candles Mcyt Age-reggression fics

Summary:

Just some mcyt little space fics

[REQUESTS OPEN]

Chapter 1: Intro

Chapter Text

Hi!!!

This is my age-regression fics. it will be centered around Mcyts and yeah (btw if anyone in these fics aren't comfortable with this stuff, I'll delete it.)

You can also make requests, whether it's in the comments or at my email ( [email protected]). Just tell me the characters and any specific things you want, whether you want a self-insert and the roles of each character. If I can do it, if i need any other info I'll ask free to make requests!

 

Chapters:
1:intro
2:A Little Cold Day (Completed)
3:A Little Smaller A Lot More Cuddles (Completed)
4:Our Little Stargazer (In Progress)
5:
6:
7:
8:

Chapter 2: A Little Cold Day

Summary:

Ranboo's a little and techno is his caregiver so after a stressful day and he wakes up still and little chaos decieds to occur

Notes:

This has some slight angst and its a bit rushed but thank you for reading!!!

Chapter Text

It was cold, well at least it was to Ranboo who felt like they were freezing to death while walking back to Technos house but worse of all he could feel himself slipping

"Hey main character, you doin alright?" Techno asked after noticing that Ranboo started walking slower and shivering.

"hmm oh yeah no I'm fine just spacing out a bit" he said a bit too nervously, the answer in its self wasn't a complete lie he definitely is spacing out just maybe he isn't a 100% fine is all

"Alright," as he carried on. He still felt a bit concerned, but he brushed it off as being overprotective. As Ranboo mentally sighed at the fact that he didn't ask more questions. After all, they were going to be there soon, so it would be fine.

(2 hours later).

it had been at least an hour sense either of the two had said a single word and while Techno was fine, if not a bit tired, Ranboo felt cold and exhausted and was about to slip at any second if he Was given a single chance as he was walking, he started to feel like he was getting pushed a bit, and then he got pushed more and more.

"Whoa," he said, after an especially hard one, looking over. Techno was also getting pushed a bit, then snow started to come down hard. As snow hit his face, he felt even colder and like he had even less control over whether he regressed or not.

"You alright?" techno asked as concern lined his voice.

Yeah, I'm fine, "as if by saying that he had jinxed himself. A strong gust of wind pushed him so hard he almost fell, except a certain piglin's arm stopped him.

"You sure about that? Come on, I can see the house from here. " As he started picking up his pace, he picked up Ranboo and started full-on running with Ranboo over his shoulder as he ran to

He could feel how his body went boneless and passed out. He must have been too tired. Why didn't he notice when he started getting mad at himself chat started going on with

"It's not your fault, Techno"

"Poor Ranboo."

"thanks chat" as he started to calm down and finally reached his front door he felt Ranboo stir a bit but not much, opening the door he set down Ranboo on the couch watching him shiver and wake up a bit.

"Hey Ranboo, we are in the house, and you need to get changed if you're going to pass out again," as he walked over to a fireplace and started to light a fire.

Oh alright, ill...ill..- do that" he said as he suddenly snapped awake.

"Alright, you can just use my clothes," he said, as he finally got the twigs to catch.

"Oh, alright," as he walked into Technos' room, still a bit groggy. Opening the closet, he found a pair of pajama pants and a shirt that fit him perfectly. They had stars and constellations. As he walked out over to techno he noticed that he was mumbling to himself.

"Hey, so ummm, I found this, I guess," he said, while tapping him on the shoulder.

"Oh good, I was worried you wouldn't see it." techno said still a bit distracted

"Wait, did you buy this for me?" Ranboo said, audibly confused.

"Oh uh, yeah, do you like it?" techno asked finally realizing fully what was happening.

"Yeah, I guess. I'm going to go get some rest though, "he said while yawning.

"Alright, you know where the guest room is," Techno said while gesturing to the room anyway. As Ranboo walked to the room and closed the door he felt himself slip and fast. As he face planted into the soft bed and got comfortable, he fell into a deep, deep sleep.

 

(The Next Morning)

 

As the sun shined on his face, he felt different, like his brain was clouded and fuzzy. As he started waking up, he stretched and the smell of pancakes and egg drifted to him. As he rushed down the hall, he saw Techno making breakfast. In fact, it was his favorite breakfast.

"Baba!" exclaimed Ranboo as he dashed over to Techno and immediately attached himself to him.

Oh, it looks like someone is a little polar bear this morning, "Techno said while ruffling his hair.

"Nuh uh, I'm a big bear rawr!!" As Ranboo let out a rawr, he started putting his hands up to be claws while walking around, rawring at anything that did or didn't move.

"oh well dose this big bear want breakfast then" Techno said in between laughing

"Yes please!!! Can I have extra pancakes pleaseee? " Ranboo said, while doing big puppy eyes.

"Aww how can i say no to that face"techno said while piling pancakes and eggs onto his plate

"Yay!!!" Ranboo said ecstatically as he ran to the table to sit down

"Here is a big breakfast for one hungry bear," Techno said while placing down a big plate of food.

"Thank you, Baba," he said, already digging into the food.Yeah, today was going to be a good, no an amazing day.

 

Chapter 3: A Little Smaller A Lot More Cuddles

Summary:

Sapnaps a little with Dream and George are his care givers when hes stressed and regresses lets just say he goes a bit younger than usual also this has some light angst

Chapter Text

"Alright everyone, we are ending the stream for the day and raidinggg Quackity and bye!!" As he clicked to end the stream and raid Quackity, he felt

himself sink into his chair. He was so stressed and felt overworked he just wanted to slip into little space and let all of his problems melt away into a

land of giggling and games. So he got up and walked over to the living room, where Dream and George were sitting on the couch watching a movie.

"Oh, are you done streaming?" Dream asked while pausing the TV.

"Mhmm," he said, flopping down onto the couch and burring his face in a pillow.

" Are you okay sap" Dream asked while leaning over a bit too him

"No wanna be little," he said, a bit muffled by the pillow.

"Ohhh well that's okay we don't mind having a little Sapnap on our hands " George said while scratching his head and playing with his hair as sapnap

leaned into the touch

"okie" as he let all of his stress flow out of him going to that world of comfort and childhood, but he just kept going deeper and it didn't stop. He started

to feel himself tense up. Why wasn't he stopping its to much He was too deep in. He felt himself shaking from fear. Then a voice cut through the

feelings.

"Hey Pandas, are you okay?" It was Dream. He was rubbing his back, and Sapnap just let it go and cried.

"Hey hey, sappy, it's okay, what's wrong?" George said while sitting him up. He so desperately wanted to tell him, but he just couldn't. He could only cry.

"Dream, go grab his paci and blobby. I'll try to calm him down. " He said while grabbing some tissues and drying his tears. Dream didn't respond but

quickly nodded and rushed to get the items. As Dream left, he kept on shushing him and telling him it was okay. Soon enough, he was kinda calmed

down and Dream had finally come back. He walked over to Sapnap and put his blue paci in his mouth while still holding his blob plush, modeled after

Dreams' blob mascot, which was lovingly named "blobby." Once he saw blobby, he started doing grabby hands towards it.

"Aww, does this little guy want blobby?" dream asked while patting him on the head, instead of audible words he babbled and grabbed for it.

Okay, but first, how old are you, Bubba?" As he tried to think, he eventually just put up one finger, which surprised both Dream and George. He had

never regressed that little, as Sapnap Idly playing with blobby Dream leaned over to George.

"No wonder he started freaking out. He was probably scared being that little for the first time." Dream whispered to George so Sapnap couldn't hear.

Yeah, you're probably right, but now what do we do with them? I mean, they've never regressed this young, "George whispered back.

"Umm, I mean, he seems pretty entertained with that stuffed animal," he said, as Sapnap was "talking" to blobby about who knows what. That was until

he started feeling really uncomfy in his clothes, and so he started to whine, not able to really make coherent sounds.

Oh no Sapnap, what is wrong? "dream asked while rushing over to him as Sapnap started to pull at his hoodie, hoping they would understand.

"Oh wait, are your clothes no good pandas? " Dream asked, realizing why he was pulling at his clothes, all he got in response was an fast head

nod. Okay, do you wanna pick something out once again head nodding, okay, bubbs up, you go as dream picked him up.

"I'll be right back," he said as he walked away.

"Alright," he replied, nodding as he brain stormed ideas to do with Sapnap later. As dream and Sapnap walked over to the closet dream found his

freshly washed panda onesie.

"Ohhh hey, do you want this?" he said while grabbing it, and if gibberish could sound anymore like yes, he would have done it.

"Okay, let me set you down and you can change into it okay, "he said through laughter as he set him on the bed while giving him the onesie. As Sapnap

put it on, he walked out the door and up to George.

"Well, he found something. I'll have to carry him back out once he's done. " Dream said, keeping an eye on the room.

"Nice also, I thought of something," George said while looking over at the door as well.

"Oh, what is it?" Dream said while slightly tilting his head.

"We could watch a movie or a show," he replied while he exited out of the app that they were in on TV.

"What about home alone?" the dream asked as he walked back to the door to check if Sapnap was done.

"Don't you think that's a little scary? Also, what if he tries to trap the house?" George says while laughing a bit at the end.

"Actually, good point... paw patrol?" dream said after imagining the house being trapped by a tiny sapnap

"I think that would be perfect, grab Sappy, I'll queue it up," he said, clicking on an app. As Dream walked in, just as the last button was being buttoned

on his onesie, he walked over

"Hey Pandas, we were thinking of watching Paw Patrol. Does that sound good? " He said as he got ready to pick him up as many happy mmhhmms came

from him as he grabbed onto blobby. And made sure his paci was in place, not wanting it to fall out.

"alright and lets go" he said picking him up and walking out of the room to the couch as he felt Sapnap wrap his arms around his neck he gave him a

tap on his back and plopped him On the couch next to George

"Alright, lets watch," he said as he sat down next to Sapnap. As they cuddled into each other, they soon fell asleep, happy and comfortable into a deep

sleep.