Actions

Work Header

Aomical: Prologue

Chapter 6: Author's Notes and Updates.

Chapter Text

Updated: 11/22/2022


Welcome back everyone! ( ^◡^)っ ♡

Chapter 10 of Junkrat & Roadhog's route as been posted! 
(Here's a quick link to it!)


Story-Related Question section has been added below.


Thank you all for the support and kudos left behind on my works!

The comments are lovely and I appreciate seeing every one of them and I always try to reply to them.
I spend some time writing FanFics as a hobby, so it's loving to see the support from the readers who are here with me.

If you have any thoughts of questions please let me know! <3
I will almost always reply, even if it does take me some time.


Here are the current plans for this series! (Links Included!)

┌ Aomnical:
│Introduction: Completed ✔ (You're here!)
│Junkrat / Roadhog: Aomical: Two Lefts One Right
│( CH: 1) (CH: 2) (CH:3) (CH:4) (CH:5) (CH:6) (CH:7) (CH:8) (CH:9) (CH:10)
│Aron-14: TBA?

Possible Routes?:
│Solder: 76
│Cole Cassidy

Discontinued Routes / Routes I have been asked to do, but will not:

(Discontinued?) Genji : After much thought I decided against continuing this route. I don't take interest in Genji as much as I did prior and aside from that, I did not like how I continued his route. I haven't fully decided on whether I'm going to continue his route or not, I have mixed emotions over it so for now it's discontinued. I'm sorry everyone! :o(

"Will you be doing any female characters?" : Tl;DR: Possibly. I have heavy mixed emotions when it comes to the female characters of Overwatch as most lack when it comes to backstory and character development. D.va is the highest contenders to be given a route and possible the only female character I would consider doing. The others, well, I personally don't see 'romantic' interactions happening between them, if that makes any sense. It makes such a thing hard to write when it comes to FanFics. Besides, the characters I do enjoy I see partnered up with other characters in canon. Examples: Ana > Reinhardt | Symmetra > Herself (because let's be real no one can make that woman happy)  | Tracer > Emily  : and so on and so forth. So yes, in short I may consider a route for those that could possibly write a route for (D.va, Zarya, maybe Mei) but the chances are, sadly, unlikely. 



Q/A: (Most of these questions are from my Tumblr account!)

Where have you been? / Why does it take so long for you to update? : As I've said before, writing in general is a hobby of mine. I like to keep my online life separate from my personal one. ^^ Though I do appreciate the concerns from my readers, thank you.

What are your pronouns? Name? : I go by he/him pronouns! I prefer to just be called Spotid, but you can also refer to me as Kippie.

I notice your Tumblr is kind of barren, why? : I don't really use my Tumblr for much anymore! I used to be very active on it, but I deleted the majority of my reblogs since they were years old. Many of the artists I used to follow on there no longer have accounts. So I mass deleted all my old reblogs because they made me kinda sad! ^^"

Do you have a twitter? :) : I do, however I use twitter exclusively to post adult content. ^^" I'd prefer you only look at / follow my twitter if you are of age please! <3

Do you only write Overwatch FanFics? : No, actually I've written for a variety of fandoms. I had a handful of very popular Homestuck fanfics that I've orphaned given I've simply moved on from that fandom. I also occasionally writer slasher fanfics, I'm a HUGE fan of Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers.


 
Story Related and Non-Story Related Questions| Updated: 12/31/2022

Do you have notes of what's going to happen? Any sort of planned things or do you go with the flow? : Most of the story is planned out for each route I plan to do. I have a written list of plot points that need to be met, but a lot of the time most of the filler stuff I write on the fly as I'm going through the chapter. I try to make each chapter around 10,000 words each without compressing too much of the plot points into each one, but some chapters are shorter for certain plot points (EX: Most chapters that focus on characters aside from the reader). I like to write long chapters instead of short, multiple chapter Fics that have 20+ chapters but only around like 40,000 words. Which is why it takes me a while to put out a chapter!

Will there be any smut in the series? : Short Answer: Yes, there eventually will be smut in this series. Long Answer: Yes, but given this series is more 'plot focused' there's going to be build-up and the smut may or may not be detailed, it'll depend on the flow of the work. If you want a smut-focused Fic for a certain character then I suggest you request it! ^^

What does Aron look like? : Aron is an original character of mine. While he does have a 'set' look, I would rather prefer the readers make up their own depiction of the omnic. I feel it allows the imagination of the individual flow more freely and express their own creative minds. It allows the person to have a deeper connection to the story by doing so.


Other Notes:

Please comment!(;_;)
I love seeing comments and I love reading them but more importantly it really helps when it comes to feedback!
It also keeps me motivated to continue writing because it let's me know people are still interested!

I take suggestions / requests!
If you want something, please just ask! I'm very open to taking one-shot fanfic requests of most pairings and / or reader inserts!

If you have any questions, comments, etc, please leave them on this chapter!
I'll answer most questions I get and I always try to reply to comments! <3

Thank you all so much!

Series this work belongs to: