Actions

Work Header

The Reaper's wish [REWRITING]

Summary:

Just a rare pair that i got from a one-shot fic off of Wattpad, that i loved so here we are. Also the main pairing is Reaper!Sans/Dust!Sans. If you dont like it then please find something else to read. Thank you

(Other ships that will get some scenes in the story )
Error x Nightmare (Errormare | Engaged)
Horror x Farm sans (Bloodycrops (I think )
Cross x Killer (Koss/Criller)
Classic x Red/Fell (Kustard | married )
Dream x Blue ( platonic)
Sci x Outer (Idk shipname)
Fresh x Dance (idk shipname)
Bill(Sans) x Error404 (idk shipname | married )

Notes:

Still very new to writing for others to see and I usually write short chapters so don't be surprised that their short

Chapter 1: The head cannons (Will add more)

Chapter Text

{Not all are mine }
- Dust isn't affected by Reaper's death touch. Because of Dust's high level of LOVE.
- Reaper can find they dying/dead person because his soul has a sort of ‘pull’ from his soul (Reaper’s death touch just making the person crumble or fall over as they seem to fall into this black abyss which is death-
- Reaper has meet ink a few times
- ink despises Reaper for being able to kill those who either are going to die or already on their deathbed
- Error & Nightmare are also able to touch Reaper (considering their gods-)
(Error doesn't touch him much due to his phobia of touch obviously )
- Reaper ( technically ) helps with the balance considering the fact that he does kill people
- Reaper and Dust both love coffee.
-Reaper will randomly pass out into a sort of comatose sleep that can last up to a week (Idk why i just want something angsty for plot)
- Reaper has insomnia and the reason is because he doesn't sleep much due to all the work he does and an excess amount of overtime. (it will be rare to see Reaper sleep for more than 1 hour to be exact unless he is in his comatose (Sort of) sleep)
- Some of the bad guys have actually seen reaper through a few genocide runs but never got to talk to Reaper
( Also reaper is the bottom cause why not-)

- Reaper has a problem with overworking alot so he developed a effect from all the over working will will cause most of his body to shut down into a comatose sort of sleep. It can last from a few days up to a week or 2.

Chapter 2: First Meet

Chapter Text

It was a normal day for Reaper. He got his usual cup of coffee and got to work on his ridiculously long list of souls to collect for today.

 

 He opened up a portal and walked through to see he was in an Under-fell copy, One of the worst Au’s in the multiverse with rude inhabitants, fights in almost every direction and this was one of the Aus with the most genocide runs. Almost as soon as Reaper closed his portal he summoned his scythe since he knew this was a genocide run considering most of his work is from genocide runs throughout the multiverse.

 

 So he went ahead and followed the tug of his soul leading to the first pile of monster dust containing a soul.

 

    ⁃    In my Au monster dust can keep a fragment or 2 of someone's soul mainly for the reaper or his brother to collect but for humans, their soul starts glowing in their chest then floats out of the body towards (most of the time-) either Reaper of Papyrus. Also, he knows where the souls of someone he has to reap by a sort of tug in his soul (Soul tug concept isn’t mine) -

 

And soon after reaping the first soul he continued to reap the other souls in this au until he felt his soul tug somewhere else since he had collected all the dead souls and opened a portal to leave before “Frisk” could start another reset which would reset his progress in that specific au.

 

  Reaper got through the portal and stepped into a patch of grass that immediately started withering underneath his feet, So he just decided to start flying since the current soul he was looking for was pretty far away.

 

 He opened his wings and stretched a bit before taking off.”I wonder how long today’s list will take?” Reaper muttered to himself as he started flying in the direction of the soul. 

 

 When Reaper got closer to a building at the edge of town it turned out to be a nursing home. 

 

Reaper looked pretty surprised to be at a nursing home considering he has had a few bad incidents at them when trying to do his job. But he sighed and just teleported inside and into a room with a very old-looking lady sitting in a chair by the window.

 

 “I see death has come for me today,” The lady said. Reaper looked surprised that she didn’t try calling security or yelling for help. Reaper just decided to hope for the best and just do his job, “That is correct Ma’am.” He replied.

 

 The old woman turned around to look at him and said, “Alright then,” Which shocked Reaper that she was so peaceful about it.

 

  Then the lady turned back around facing the window as the reaper came a bit closer. As soon as he touched her shoulder she slightly slumped over in her chair with her eyes slightly open.

 

 When the woman died her chest started glowing a bit and her soul floated out of her chest towards Reaper for him to take which he hesitantly took. Her soul disappeared from Reaper’s hand and he took the moment to close the woman’s eyes before he left. 

 

He then left that au and into another Undertale copy, or so Reaper thought. The Au he went to was DustTale. (This is a bit after Frisk/Chara stopped resetting) Reaper arrives into the silent au already sees some monster dust piles. Reaper looked around first, to see nobody was around before he started reaping the souls.

 

 But little did he know that someone was watching And that someone was Dust sans or “Murder” as he sometimes preferred to be called.

 

 Murder had arrived back into his au to see if anything new had happened not expecting anyone there since he visited almost every 1-2 months. He was crouched in the woods hiding behind a few bushes under the cover of the trees about 5 meters from where the reaper currently was.

 

 He looked curiously at the new person to see they were what he could only describe as ‘Reaping’ the souls of the dead monsters.  it only took 15 minutes for Reaper to have reaped all the souls which was a lot quicker than usual for Reaper.

 

 Then he opened another portal and left with Murder quietly watching from a distance.

 

 Murder looked interested and decided to go back to the “Bad guys” home/lair, Which was a massive mansion in a very empty au that nobody used.

Chapter 3: Exhaustion

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

{ Murder's P.o.v}

 

I watched him leave through a portal to OuterTale. While staring curiously as he left considering the fact he seemed interesting.

 

 I stood up and stretched a bit before opening my own portal to the au i call 'Home'. I walked through the portal into the living room to see that Error was sitting in a corner held by his strings sewing another one of his dolls, and that cross was sitting down reading a book on the couch which was kinda surprising considering Nightmare is the bookworm of the family.

 

 Error looked up to see me step through and close the portal as soon as I stepped on the carpet. "Hðw wå§ †hê vï§ï†?", Error asked.

 

 "It was mostly the same except that there was someone else there this time.", I replied. "Äñ¥ ïÐêå whð ï† wå§?", Error questioned.

 

 " I've seen him a few times during my genocide runs but never was able to talk with him.", I replied to Error's question. 

 

"hmm, Whå† ÐïÐ hê lððk lïkê?"

 

"A normal sans but the fact he looks ridiculously tired and i couldn't see any eye-lights"

 

"Ì †hïñk ï kñðw whð ¥ðµ †ålkïñg åßðµ†."

 

"ßµ† whå† wå§ hê wêårïñg?"

 

" Umm" It took me a few minutes to think about Reaper's outfit before replying, "A black looking robe with a rope around his waist-", I replied scratching my head confused as to why the clothes mattered.

 

" Ì †hïñk †h冧 Rêåþêr †hå† ¥ðµr †ålkïñg åßðµ†."

 

"Is he a grim reaper or something?"

 

" ¥ê§, hêï§. " Hê'§ †hê gðÐ ð£ Ð꧆h †ð ßê §þê¢ï£ï¢.""

 

"Do you think the boss would want to offer him to join us? Since he's the god of death, we could probably be allies if not friends."

 

" Ì håvê ñð ïÐêå §ïñ¢ê hê ¢åñ ßê µñþrêÐåßlê §ðmê†ïmê§."

 

"Wait, how would you know? I thought you mostly stayed inside the Anti-void unless duty called-"

 

" Wê µ§êÐ †ð †ålk ålð†, ßµ† †hå† wå§ ßê£ðrê §qµïÐ Ðê¢ïÐêÐ †ð †r¥ måkïñg mðrê 嵧 ßå¢k †hêñ. Whï¢h gåvê µ§ mðrê wðrk †ð Ðð."

 

"Okay that makes sense-"

 

Then Nightmare walked down the stairs into the living room. Which both skeletons had finally noticed from the negative aura nightmare produced, that cross was gone.

 

 "I'm guessing Cross told you what we were talking about.", I asked. Nightmare replied with a short nod.

 

 " §ð, wh冧 ¥ðµr ðþïñïðñ?", Error asked. " I dont see anything wrong with trying.", Nightmare answered a few minutes later.

 

 "Also boss, have you ever seen or met this 'Reaper' guy?" I questioned. Nightmare stood for a few minutes processing his thoughts then he said, " I have seen him a few times after our battles with the star sanses."

 "So how would we approach him?"

 

 "That's enough until the others get here and then we will discuss this."

 

{  3rd person's p.o.v } 

 

After that topic got shut down dust started his walk up the stairs towards his room. At that moment there was a giant crash as a figure broke through the window and crashed into the door with a loud thud when he landed.

 

 Murder could hear footsteps and from the negative aura behind him he could tell it was nightmare and guessed that Error came to see what happened.

 

 But Murder couldn't tell who it was he as he had already backed up and pulled his knife out his pocket just incase the person that broke the window was hostile. But then it clicked as soon as he noticed the wings and the robe, it was Reaper. He was in the hallway looking very hurt.

 

 But before Murder could say anything, he heard the voice of ink yelling. It was toned down a bit but loud enough for dust to hear him say, "STOP KILLING THEM REAPER, I'VE ALREADY TOLD YOU TO LEAVE THEM ALONE!".

 

 Which really pissed reaper off and if looks could kill them ink would have been crushed under reaper's visible wrath as he glared out the window with his soulless eye sockets.

 

 Then Reaper's glare subsided quickly probably from the lack of strength and he looked around to see that there were 3 people to his left. 

 

{ Reaper's P.o.v }

 

Standing about 5 feet away, there were Error and 2 other skeletons but I couldnt fully see who they were and it's not like I have to care.

 

 I started attempting to stand but as soon as I got up I immediately felt dizzy and a sharp headache started to form. I closed my eye sockets for a second as I attempted to fully stand.

 

 " Rêåþêr?"

 

 I opened one of my eye sockets to see the error was now only a few feet away from me, walking to where I was currently leaning against the wall holding my aching head.

 

 "Yeah?" I  winced slightly as I felt my head throb a bit. I was squinting at Error as he came closer, trying to not groan in pain from my aching skull. I could see Error say something but I wasn't able to hear it as the sweet embrace of unconsciousness took over as I started falling over towards the floor.

 

 But I could tell that Error had used his strings to grab me before I fell and that's when I fully went unconscious.

Notes:

Nightmare and Error's font for talking will be changed because I'm lazy

Chapter 4: Bad Guys

Chapter Text

{ 3rd person's P.o.v }

Reaper opened his eye socket to see a white ceiling. As he shifted a bit he noticed he wasn't alone and that there was a bandage covering one of his eye sockets. Error and another skeleton with a red scarf were sleeping in 2 chairs, with a coffee table separating the seats, right by a window with some black curtains hanging to the sides. As the reaper attempted to sit up in the bed a massive wave of pain "hit" the reaper forcing him to hunch over in pain. He knew he had some pain tolerance, but he could still feel pain if it was from extremely severe injuries. He tried moving his wings to cover him out of habit but he was in too much pain to move them. It felt like he had gotten hit by ink's giant paintbrush right in the chest. He could tell he was slightly trembling since it was a usual aftershock from injuries he got while out reaping or fighting half the time. But he was just sitting hunched over until a black, goopy looking skeleton opened the door with a look of concern on his face. He lifted his head to look at the skeleton confused by who he was. The skeleton mentioned had started walking over to the bed reaper was currently hunched over in. When he got close enough, He crouched down by the bed still looking concerned.

{ Nightmare's P.o.v }

I looked at Reaper, concerned by the fact he was radiating a massive amount of pain and negativity, Since i felt it from all the way outside. I knew he was in pain and my main concern was his injuries. He crashed through a window, had multiple glass shards stuck in his wings, a crack near his eye, and he crashed into a wooden door that broke when he slammed into it, which definitely broke a few ribs and broke almost 4 bones in his right wing. But when i attempted to touch him, He immediately flinched away when i was close to touching him. But when I touched his hand, he looked surprised that I was touching him. So in an attempt to comfort him, I just rubbed his back while using a bit of healing magic to soothe his injuries. Which was obviously working as the amount of negative feelings from the reaper dulled down a significant amount into a small source of negativity that I was able to feel but it wasn't as overwhelming as earlier.

Chapter 5: Comatose

Chapter Text

{ This part will be in nightmares P.o.v }

After I finished healing reaper he immediately laid back down on his back and let out a tired sigh. After just staring at each other in silence for about 5 minutes I decided to go down to the kitchen and get something for reaper. As I stood up, I noticed that dust was starting to stir and that error was already awake and just quietly sewing. When I exited the room I made sure to keep the door cracked open so that when I got back I wouldn't have to reopen the door, only to almost run into cross and horror who were right by the door. I just looked at them both for a minute before telling Cross that he should go on a supply run for more bandages, gauze along other things we might need for Reaper, and I just told horror to go downstairs and make some soup. When I finished giving my orders, Cross immediately opened a portal to an au and left. Horror was already walking downstairs towards the kitchen to make soup since we didn't know if reaper could handle much food right now. When those 2 had left, I finally noticed what sounded like an argument between dust and reaper. As soon as I looked into the room I immediately looked over to see that reaper was trying to climb out the window with dust trying to drag him back inside...

About an hour later, Cross was back with extra medical supplies and reaper had already eaten. I was already halfway through my lecture with reaper in bed and dust, sitting at the end of the bed. I had already started to get a headache from this conversation so they just simply got the usual warning, "If I even think you two are fighting, no matter what reason, you're both going to have a bad time". It was a cheesy classic but it got through their thick skulls enough to where they apologized to each other and I left it at that.

--------------------------

It's been a week and Reaper is starting to do a lot better since he got a lot of rest within the first 3 days while staying at the mansion. Considering the fact he slept through the first 3 days without waking up once. Which did scare everyone, especially error, thinking he was in a coma which turned out not to be a problem because when I checked his stat box it turned out that it was just a coma-like state that was normal. But when he was going to go into his coma-like state it could happen at any moment which worried everyone until I read that, * " Every time Reaper was about to fall into the coma-like state he would go to the anti-void or the void since time works differently there" *. Which confused everyone except error since he was the one who spent a lot of time in the anti-void. But after a 10-minute lesson on time in the anti-void, it made a bit of sense why reaper usually went there.

"So, How are we supposed to know when reaper is getting ready to pass out?", Cross asked. "Hold up cross, I'm still going through his stat box", I replied. It look me another 2 minutes before I found the bottom of the stat box which stated * The usual signs of coma-like sleep is:
----------------------------------------------------

1. Sluggish movement

2. Slow reflexes

3. Stays awake for short period of time (10 minutes)

4. Constantly sleep

5. 9 cups of coffee in 3 hours*

----------------------------------------------------

And after i finished reading and closed reaper's stat box, I realized that it might be a handful to deal with. But it could always be worse. Right?

Chapter 6: Finally Awake

Summary:

Just a fluff moment as i try to figure out how to write the next chapter

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

{3rd person P.o.v}

Error was sitting in one of the chairs in reaper's room sewing a mini doll of reaper. He was sitting in silence just listening to his own thoughts. His thoughts usually consisted of him and the random voices he heard from time to time, but they usually left him alone unless it was when they were all scatterbrained and having a hard time co-existing in error's thoughts.
Which is where he got most of his migraines and headaches from, but with time and moments of peace they managed to keep their antics to a minimum. The silence was interrupted by the door to reaper's room creaking open to reveal horror at the door ready to start his watch. There was a designated time set for watching reaper between the 6 skeletons, which was actually going pretty smoothly. There were a few moments where they had no idea what to do but they figured it out with the help of each other. Error stood up and took a few minutes to stretch, listening to his bones pop at the movement before leaving. Horror stepped into the room and sat down for his watch knowing that it would be killer's turn in a few hours. So he went ahead and got comfortable in the chair before pulling a notepad out of his pocket. Since horror is the cook, he spends a lot of his time just thinking up new recipes to cook, trying new ones with farm or just watching a few different cooking/baking shows for inspiration. But he always makes sure to bring papyrus and the other inhabitants of Horrortale some food every week. And the people of horrortale are actually starting to gain some weight, have more energy, and not look as sickly as they did before since nightmare and the rest of the bad guys help horror bring food and other supplies weekly.
It was kind of sad to see how horrortale inhabitants didn't get help from ink and his little friends since they were supposed to be the "Good guys' '.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One thing the horrortale inhabitants learned was there are no true villains, just misunderstood heroes. But it was good for the bad guys because whenever they started finding aus with some serious problems, they always helped the best way that they could. Which did start to fix their reputation among the aus, for better or for worse.

Horror was deep in his thoughts before he heard a groan. He whipped his head around to see that reaper was shifting a bit in the bed. Reaper turned onto his side on his broken wing and immediately sat up. That wing still needed to heal so it wasn't much of a surprise that it hurt. Horror had already gotten up to check on reaper and the state of his bandages since a few of them looked a bit undone. Reaper flinched away from horror, getting too close to touch him. It then ‘struck’ horror that if he touched reaper he would die.
“Please just sit here while I go get Error or Nightmare” Reaper nodded as horror turned to leave the room. With a click the door was closed and reaper could hear horror’s footsteps fade as he walked down the hall.
He took the moment to look around the room he was in. He looked around to see it was the same room he first woke up in. He looked at his hands and arms to see that there were bandages and bandaids covering them. Then he heard the pounding of feet as error slammed open the door with 5 other skeletons, including Dust, Horror and Nightmare. Reaper had flinched at the sound of the door coming into contact with the wall, but he smiled seeing the relief on their faces.

Notes:

Never forgot about this book, I just started another one because I can

Chapter 7: Idk yet

Summary:

Just another fluff moment. Also im trying a new writing style to see how I feel writing like this- (Someone please give me a chapter name in the comments)

Chapter Text

Error was the first one to just run up to reaper before crushing him in a hug. The surprising thing was that error didnt immediately crash from the contact with reaper, which surprised him. But its not like he was about to complain since it did feel nice.

 

It had been about 6 minutes before error finally chose to let him go with a few -normal- tears sliding down his cheekbones. It was a heartwarming moment that would have made anyone who watched shed a tear.

 

But annoyingly the moment was ruined by Reaper’s stomach growling. Which made everyone burst out laughing while a light blue blush was sitting on reapers cheeks, as he chuckled in embarrassment.

 

“Alright lets go get reaper something to eat.” Nightmare said before patting reaper on the shoulder, earning a grin from the latter.

 

But when reaper attempted to stand, his legs almost immediately began to give out. And a large thud was heard while prompted everyone to turn around.

 

 Reaper was steadily trying to get back up to no avail.

 

“Would you like some help, Reaper?” Nightmare asked concern showing in the one eyelight that was visible. Reaper nodded at Nightmare’s question. Nightmare walked over and used one of his appendages that sprouted from his back, and curled it around reaper.

 

But the appendage was holding him in a sitting position, with reaper’s wings folded closely to his back. It was obvious that Reaper was partially tired as he did look like he could barely stay awake.

 

But Reaper isn't one for showing or talking about his problems to others, so he just pushes through the wave of exhaustion with a small smile on his face. When everyone was in the dining room, everyone got into their seats except horror who went to get their food in celebration for reaper waking up.

 

–After they finished eating– 

 

After everyone ate they all just went into the living room and decided to binge a few movies. It was around 5:30 in the afternoon when everyone got comfortable in the living room and began watching a random movie that horror had talked about wanting to watch earlier that week.

 

It was overall enjoyable for everyone as they continued binging movies until it was around 2am where everyone but nightmare,dust and cross were all awake.

 

They went ahead and started putting everyone that was asleep in their own rooms. When everyone was put into their own rooms, the ones still awake bid the others good night before returning to their own rooms to get themselves into bed.

Chapter 8: A/N

Chapter Text

This story will be put on pause for the time being until school stops kicking my ass-

Chapter 9: A/N

Chapter Text

Yeah im so sorry for being gone for like, 3 god damn weeks-

But I have gotten my inspiration and I will be able to continue the love story between death and murder boy as soon as i get the next few chapters written and to my editor. And since im writing 2 different fics I will post once a week for each book.

Chapter 10

Summary:

Reminder: I will only post once a week between fics. Reason is im trying to hang on to dealing with school and writing my other fic. Writers block hits different.

Chapter Text

 

- Time skip of 2 ½ weeks -

 

Dust awoke to hear the sound of knocking at his bedroom door. He twisted his body to face the door before bundling himself back up into his blanket.

 

“Dust, I know you're awake” Reaper had called out. It was in that moment of surprise that he turned over to look at his alarm cock. The clock read that it was 10am. 

 

Reaper knocked on the door again only to hear dust grumbling angrily at being woken up. Soon the door opened to see a slightly tired dust glaring at the reaper.

 

Reaper in turn just smiled cheekily before walking off towards the stairs that went to the 1st floor. Dust stood there dumbfounded at how the reaper had smiled. In his own thoughts, he left his room and went downstairs.

 

As he walked over to the kitchen, he could smell some bacon frying and the scent got stronger the closer he got to the kitchen. 

 

When he peeked inside the kitchen, It was horror and nightmare cooking this time. It actually isn't that uncommon for someone to help horror with the cooking, it just mostly depended on the day or week.

 

Horror never minded as long as you followed his instructions. The last time killer messed up a batch of waffles, horror swore that killer wouldn't step foot in the kitchen for the rest of the day. And he made sure killer didnt.

 

[- He camped in the kitchen the entire day and night -]

 

It was all fun and games until horror heard killer’s stomach and promptly held back on harsher words of a lecture that lasted the entire time horror put some leftovers together and allowed killer to eat, but he had to earn his time in the kitchen again.

 

It took him around 3 weeks with the help of his boyfriend. Cross was sometimes way too sweet for his own good, but that's what killer loved about him the most.

 

Dust took a seat at the table while still deep in his thoughts until the breakfast plates got passed around. It looked and smelled like absolute heaven. And everyone at the table agreed with how good the food was.

 

It was some pancakes, but each person had different pancakes. Nightmare and Error had chocolate-chip pancakes with vanilla syrup and a strawberry on top. Cross got some blueberry pancakes with a sliced blueberry and normal syrup.

 

 Killer got mixed-berry pancakes with strawberry syrup. And then dust and reaper both had cinnamon pancakes with a few different fruits on top with chocolate syrup.

 

Super unhealthy?

 

Hell yes, but you gotta eat to keep your magic levels at a normal consistency. Unless you want health issues because you don't have enough magic for your body to function.

 

And besides, the breakfast had a lot of nutrients in it just to make sure that they would still be in top shape, even if they ate a lot. Then cross collected everyone's plates once breakfast was over, and went over to the sink to wash them before putting them on the towel to dry.

 

It was pure domestic bliss as everyone help each other out with different tasks. Nightmare was getting help with organizing his study. Killer was working with dust on target practice. And reaper was just cleaning up a bit around the house while horror went to go visit his boyfriend, farm.

 

They were honestly an adorable couple with a lot of friends that respected their relationship. It took a bit for him to tell the rest of the gang about his relationship with farm, but in the end it worked out just fine.

 

Just a minor threat on farm’s life if he ever hurt horror.

 

Then again, this is a group of “bad guys” but they still cared about each other.

Chapter 11: short

Summary:

My determination has gone down the drain but i managed to put this chapter together.

Chapter Text

A few days had passed before the balance had tipped once again. It wasn't unknown for the balance to tip but it happened more often than it used to. The only reason they knew was because nightmare and error were connected to the balance as the polar opposite of dream and ink.

 

Ink symbolizes creation and error symbolizes destruction which go hand-in-hand. Without destruction, once the multiple aus collided with each other causing a major system crash, as the fabric of their reality tears itself apart from the inside, killing everyone.

 

And negativity in the opposite of positivity for obvious reasons such as overly positive emotions for too long can cause a lot of issues. It was confusing when Error and Nightmare attempted to explain the entire thing. So easy solution, dumb it down enough for them to understand.

 

Killer was already kinda aware of the issue since he was emotionless most of the time since his emotions were rather unstable which wasn't good for the poor soul nearby when it fluctuated. The good part was that Cross was always able to calm him down from how unstable his emotions were.

 

He tended to keep an emotionless persona to keep his instability from going through the roof. Easier said than done, but it helped nonetheless.





Nightmare was sitting in the library when he felt the balance shift. It wasn't pleasant since tremors tended to rack his body violently as he fell to the floor with tears starting to form from his eye sockets.The intense feeling only lasted for a few minutes at most, which nightmare was always grateful for.

 

As the tremors started to slow down, nightmare could hear the rush of footsteps before the library doors opened with a loud creak.  Error stepped into the overly large room before he started looking around for his fiancee . It only took him a few minutes before he finally found nightmare hunched over clutching his torso with a few tear stains left on his darkly colored bones.

 

Nightmare turned to look over his shoulder, to see Error getting closer. Once error was within close proximity, nightmare pulled error into a hug and just stayed in his arms. It was a comforting moment but a terrible time.

 

When nightmare seemed fully calmed down, Error helped him up, took his hand and started on their walk back to the living area where everyone else was, waiting for the pair to arrive.

 

It was tense as nightmare was still a bit shaky, but error’s presence comforted him enough to calm down enough to start the meeting. It was short since this tended to happen half of the time but they had a system for fighting against the star sanses.

 

But since Reaper was only recently proclaimed healed. It was a unanimous decision for him to stay home this time, since they didn't want to risk his safety until another week had passed. Call them overly-cautious, but reaper did sustain severe injuries despite putting them off only a few days after he rewoke up.

 

It angered reaper but he knew the reason why and couldn't hold it against them since they seemed concerned for his own health more than he was. And hilariously enough, Nightmare was also voted on staying home this time.

 

The pure shock on his face almost had reaper crying tears from how hard he was trying to keep a straight face.

 

And then the meeting was adjourned with the rest of the gang, getting ready for the fight to come. They split up into 2 groups and headed off into 2 different aus. Nightmare and reaper could only hope everyone got home unscathed or just minor injuries.

Chapter 12: A/N

Summary:

Apology :')

Chapter Text

I'm so sorry for not updating In like a month, I started my job this summer and the only free day is a Sunday. I take summer classes from 7:00-11:30 and then I have to work from 12:00-6:00pm. Which is why I'm having some serious writers block and why I've been ghosting my stories 😅

Chapter 13: A/N

Chapter Text

Answer in the comments

Gory/Graphic description or no? Purely for the next chapter which should be out by next week. Also i will be re-writing my head-cannons just to make it a bit easier to understand since im rather scatterbrained.