Actions

Work Header

Mission get the weed set by the highkage of the village hidden in the weed

Summary:

The highkage (tsunade) sends Naruto,Kiba,Temari,Gaara,Kankura,Shikamaru and Neji to get the secret weed a plant native to the high forest 20 miles away from the villige hidden in the weed and they have to beat carrot toe(kabuto), rochie(orochimaru) and sasuke to it. Also kakashi and iruka are the adoptive perants of naruto.
NOT FINISHED YET

Chapter 1: The mission

Chapter Text

Shikamaru was pondering about life up in the tree, hum what a drag he thought. His peacefull thoughts were disturbed by a ramen hype naruto telling him about the new mission the highkage set.

"Shikamaru have you heard about the new mission"

"Naru-"

"We will complete it without a problem"

"NARUT-"

"Believe it"

"What ?"

"I have heard of it already now stop being a drag and pack your things"

He already new about the mission because the highkage told him about earlier then presenting him the best weed broniew maker of the century. The mission consisted of treck for 20 miles to the high forest of the legendary renowned 4th sanin who is know as mighty Jack madicoff the most powerfull of the 4 sanins who got his mighty wisdom and power from the weed of life. Any way the mission also consisted of getting the plant and safely come home.

Then Naruto came home to pack he heard a strange noise upstairs. He got ready his resengun and creeped upstairs only to hear:

"Ohh yeah Kockashe fuck me harder up the ass" Iruka moaned begingly

"Gladly Irukhoe" Kakashi said lustfully

As Naruto loaked at the kakashi's cock driping thickly with cum sliding at a steady pace in iruka's tight ass filling him up by the gallon he got a rock hard boner harder then rock lee. As Iruka caught Naruto's sneky peeks he cryed in shame mixed with pleasure "oh my god" by that time Naruto gaged and Kakashi slowly pivited on the spot stoping to look at naruto "enjoyed the show" then Naruto ran for the bin and puked in it.Then Naruto ,ashamed at getting caught, ran upstares to pack as quickly as he can and ran back down stairs to grab a bowl of ramen and walked outside where eveyone from the team was waiting for him.

"What's taking so long for you" said Shikamaru

"We should be out of the village right now"

So Naruto and the rest of the team speed runned to the village border and that's then the mission started.

But Shikamaru notices tha Naruto fogot his ninja tools.

"Naruto you fogot your ninja tools all you could think of is ramen"

"no problem" said Naruto and raced to his house and back.

Now the mission stared for real.

Chapter 2: Mission get the weed

Summary:

They set of to get the weed of life

Chapter Text

Shikamaru was discusing a team formation he thought to order his team like this: Me ,Kiba,Akamaru, Naruto, Temari,Kankura,Gaara and then Neji so he could scan the forest for attacks. So they set of into the forest.