Actions

Work Header

A bad joke

Summary:

Tsumugi fucked up big time.

// I know ibara is the vice president of cospro or something but i like slandering tsumugi

HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO THIS FIC 18.12.23:333

Work Text:

A normal day for shu, peace and quiet. Currently not having anything else to do, he takes out his phone and looks at his recent messages. A message from tsumugi. It says: "Hello, we have a few problems with the dorms and i must ask you to move out of your dorm for a few days. For this time being, we will transport you to another dorm. The keys to the other dorm are in your locker." Who's "we"? Moving dorms for no reason? And so suddenly too? But also, Shu has recently noticed how his other roommates went to other dorms too, first Kiryuu, Sena and the rest. It was pretty confusing since the dorm didn't have anything that didn't work. The light switch was completely fine and everything else too. Whatever, asking questions won't do. Shu needed a normal roommate for those few days, he has been traveling alot lately so it has been very stressful. Tsumugi sent a message to him again saying when exactly he had to leave his current dorm. 1 pm... It was currently 11 am, he still had some time for himself. While continuing to work on a pair of clothing someone commissioned him to do, he looked at mademoiselle. Mademoiselle was sitting right Infront of Shu, on the table, watching him like she mostly does. Shu let out a slight smile, knowing mademoiselle will never leave him. Time went by and he packed his things to go to the other dorm. Grabbed the keys from his locker, went straight to his next destination. Grabbed the doorknob and pressed it down. During his movement he slightly closed his eyes and almost wanted to excuse himself if he was being too loud.The Artist saw a tall silhouette of a man supporting himself next to a table. Red hair, stupid smirk and blue eyes. Exactly, Rinne fucking Amagi was next to that stupid table. Shu-kun, ya visiting me? Missed me so much?" said Rinne loud. "I was forced to, I never wanted to look at your face again." Shu replied. "Cmon don't ya say such things to your beloved Rinne Amagi! You can't even admit your love to me.. how shy you are, Shu-kun!" Rinne said while laughing. It seemed like he was drunk. Or not, you never know when it's Rinne. Shu just wanted to relax, so Shu replied: "I do not have any romantic feelings for you, Amagi. Do not spread such lies." "Ts. Of course you gotta say that.. eeugh you're no fun." "No fun? Your definition of "fun" could be called illegal or rather, very explicit." "And? Atleast I'm living my life, you complete droner. I have women all around me. But I think men like you would add spice into my life."

Shu could only speak out a "Wha-" due to him being interrupted by a kiss from Rinne. Rinne trying to enter Shu's mouth by licking the other males lips. Shu was genuinely struggling, but he figured it out and let Rinne take the lead. Both tounges connected and they kept making out. Shu was suddenly suprised by another hand holding his hips so Shu would stop moving. Shu liked it too much for his won dismay. "Nnh.. Amagi!" "Ya look like a fucking slut... love that." The hand from before grabbed Shus face. The face being hold turned pink and complained more. "What are you trying to achieve?!" "Ya love." Rinne smirked, then laughing with his typical laughter. Shu had no interest in Rinne. Really? Did he not? He wasn't even sure himself, everything was so confusing.

He couldnt believe what he was experiencing right now. Rinnes soft lips made him melt. He had to snap out of it, before anything else would happen. Shu pulled away from the passionate kiss. Rinne letting go of Shus face. "Gyahahaha! You're so cute when youre embarrassed or confused, you're so easy to read, Shu-kun! Can't wait to go to sleep!" "What exactly do you mean by that?" "Hasn't your majesty seen our bed?" Blushing from the nickname, Shu walked into the bed area. Nobody told Shu Rinne and him had to share a bed. He was disappointed in getting a shared bed instead of two normal ones. It would've been okay if he was alone in a dorm but.. with Rinne? Sleeping on a shared bed with Rinne? Disgusting. The pink haired male was in pure shock and just stood there with his mouth gaping open. Rinne got into "their" shared bed and he finally let himself fall on the bed. He dropped onto the bed so hard, the mattress made a crack sound. "Waddya think? Wanna join me?" Shu had no intentions, but he still seated himself at the bed. "Let's get real here, you wanna fuck me right?" "I... no. Only because we made out a few minutes ago doesnt mean we are gonna participate in sexual intercourse." Both knew that was a lie. "Ah.. if you say so." Rinne laid onto the many pillows and tried to sleep, while Shu hadn't even taken off his jacket yet. Shu obviously changed into another set of clothes, while Rinne watched secretly in enjoyment. The other male did not notice the checking out of his body from Rinne. Shu quietly laid down next to Rinne who was already fully asleep, putting a blanket over Rinne since Rinne was only wearing his boxers and a long t-shirt. As Shu was about to close his eyes, a voice spoke out. "Shu-kun, yer like.. goddamn hot." "Pardon?" Shu was confused by the sudden words, so he turned over and looked at Rinne. The red hair was fully asleep, no sign of being awake. Shu then just ignored it.