Actions

Work Header

Winteam shorts

Summary:

So give me story ideas and I’ll post a short

Notes:

Give me them ideas I’ll give you a great story only nothing to dark and if I am uncomfortable with the idea you ask for I’ll let you know all Winteam story’s but I’ll do cross overs if I know the fandom

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Like I said I’ll post short stories from anything you guys are welling to give me around Winteam

Chapter 2: Drunken tio

Notes:

I hope I gave you what you wanted, sorry it a little more fluffy than smut but hope you like it.

Chapter Text

Winteam
Drunken tio for Care_Sereth

Win knew Team wasn't the greatest drinker around but seeing as Pharm and Manow though it was a great idea to get his baby drunk, causing the younger male to get really touchy and clingy with his to two friends.

Making a jealous Dean call Win in the middle of the night to come help watch the three junior's or more like Dean taking care of Pharm as Win was left to watch Manow and Team on his own. Win roll his eyes as he walk into Pharm apartment to see Dean trying to get the three younger people in the room to let go of each other.
Win try to hold in his laughter as he walk over.

"Hello trouble makers, now why don't Dean help Pharm to his own bed and not this tiny air mattress that can't fit you three hum?" Win told them as the next thing he known's he had his arms full of a drunk baby name Team.

"Hia, your here?" Team got out.

Win shocked his head with a sigh "Yeah, Dean called saying he needed help with you three."He than look around to find that the three did in fact have another air mattress set up so win moved Team and him over to it. "Dean make sure you and pharm don't keep us all up ouch!"Win smart ass mouth got a pillow through at him from Dean at this making all three drunk's junior giggle.

"I think with how much you like sex we should worried about you and Team keeping us up not me and Pharm." Dean called back as he finally was able to get Pharm.

"I won't fuck Team where you all could hear the sweet sounds he makes." Win replied with a as he lean back into the bed.

"Oh really, where was that thinking the first time we had sex, or did you forget the hand job on the side of the building on the training camp trip?" Team damned wrapping himself around Win making the older male blush.

"Damn cute drunk brat of a boyfriend with his loose lips." Win murmured out as he roll his eyes moving to make sure Team was covered and comfortable not meeting anyone eyes.

"So Win, do you fuck people in the open alot?" Manow got out in between laughs.

"Yes I used to alot, not since I fall for Team since he is mine no one else should ever have the chance to hear or see him like that but me now all three of you nong's should drink so water." With that said Win unclinged Team from him who started to whine but win press a kiss to his check as he got up, moved to grab three cups filling them up with water heading one over to Dean as who look amused at all this but took the cup over to Pharm as Win than headed another cup to Manow who took it with more giggles.

Win than went back to the bed to head the last cup to Team who took it but pouted at Win before drinking some of the water. "Good baby." Win told him as the older got back into the bed pulling Team to lay his head on his chest the younger was out in minutes(softy saying something about how pretty hia was) leaving Win to watch
Manow who keep taking pictures of them(who was so drunk Win was sure that the pictures would all be too messed up to see anything in) tell she finally fall asleep herself win let out a breath as he two fall asleep.

The next morning Win wake up to Team getting out of the bed looking confused.
"Hia, why are you here?"

"Dean came to check on you guys saw how drunk the three of you got and called me to come help,I believe his words was if I didn't at less get you off of Pharm I was going to lose my own boyfriend, so I rushed over."Win told him with a lazy and half asleep smile on his lips.

"Were we really that bad?"

"You, pharm and manow was all cuddle up together not wanting to leave each other's sides tell I showed up, than you told everyone about public sex on the training camp after that you called me pretty for all to hear all while the three of you wouldn't stop giggling. Do you think you three wasn't that bad?" Win asking him smirking while he set up.

"I didn't, did I?" Team asked win looking upset at him self.

"Sadly nong Team you did, I even find part of that amusing." Dean said coming out of the bed room with an half asleep pharm.
Team palied hearing this but win grab him pulling him into the bathroom away from everyone eyes.

"Take a deep breath it okay to get drunk and have fun with your friends me and Dean just made sure you three were being safe, don't overthink it baby."Win whispers
"Manow and pharm was just as bad no need to panic."

"I sorry hia."

"No need to be baby."win told him pressed gentil kisses to his face making Team to giggle.
"Now take a minute than come join us, I sure Pharm have a plan for food." With this win moved around and out of the bathroom leaving Team to breath.

Win gave a glare to Dean but smile at Pharm worried look.
"So what are you going to feed us nong?" Win asked.

after the group ate together Win took Team home.

Team walk into the dorm room Win pulled Team into the shower with him Team going welling letting win wash his hair and body tell their finish showering than win pushed him into the bed kissing him tell his head was spinning as win pushed himself into the younger body fucking into him in a gentile yet fast rhythm.

"You baby was a little tease last night, talking about are first time to our friends knowing just thinking about that get's me going." Win told him in between kisses.

"Hia, more." Team told him with a moan.

It safe to say the rest of that morning the two didn't leave the bed.

Chapter 3: Win's true self

Summary:

Babypanda97 hope you enjoy !!

Chapter Text

Win's true self
(vampire au for Babypanda97 )

 

Team and win was out with some friends but Team step out to get some air, the next thing he knew he had a knife pulled on him, but the guy got knock off him with Team getting knock down to the his eyes hurt as he slowly look around to see the man he loves standing over the body of his attacker.

Win knew that the young human that made him think of life and love again was going to have to find out about him one day,
But he hope that day wouldn't have to come so soon, as he slowly turn away from the man at the sound of sobbing just to look into Team's eyes who was crying his little human heart out as Win pulled himself away from the man he almost killed.

"Team, baby look at me love." Win whisper as he pulled Team into his hold. "I sorry this scumbag attacked you baby, I sorry I kept what I am from you to, but I am not sorry that I was going to kill him." Win than lean back into the wall hold Team close.

"Hia, a vampire?" Team ask him with a cute confused look on his face. "How many people have you killed before?"
Win sigh knowing that he couldn't adoved this talk any longer and glad that Team didn't seem scared of him just yet.

"Yes baby I am." Win slowly put his fangs away wiping the blood off his mouth, than he left his hand to Team check "But I still me baby, you know me. I only ever kill bad people, I sorry I lost my temper in front of you thou, I never wanted you to see that side of me.I planed on telling you everything thou."

"hia, your so kind how can you." Team didn't get to finish what he was tiring to ask as his eyes moved to the body of the man slowly bleeding out not to fair from them make Team take a breath and hide his face into win's chest.

"Team baby, I need blood and no animal blood wouldn't keep me alive before you even ask, If I most drink to live I made up my mind to only drink from evil people. Yes baby I can be kind and killing people that hurt others is also a kindest I think."Win wrap an arm around Team's leg's as he pick him up heading to the car to take him home.

"Team, baby are you scared of me now?" Win asked him as he pulled up into the parking lot of the dorm there live in.

"I could never be scared of hia, but I aren't kissing you again tell you brushed your teeth." Team told him still not looking at him but Win couldn't help but laugh as he got out of the car pulling Team's door open who pull Win into a hug than let go to walk into the building.

"Hia, do you have to kill?" Team ask him as the two made into Win room.

"Not really, it depends on the type of feeding."

"What you mean?"
Team tilted his head to the side in his confusion cause win the bite his own bottom lip groaning at the cuteness that was his boyfriend.

"Their two kinds my love, one is for food to live, and the other happens with sex."
The blush that spends over Team's face made Win look away from him.
"That one can happen with two vampire's or a human vampire pairing, but once it happens there no going back either way."

"What do you mean hia?"

"It'll bond you to me in ways you don't what to know about and it'll grow and get stronger with the more we love each." Win took a deep breath here before he added "The more the bond grows the more likely it is your one day just wake up no longer human like me and bond to me forever."

"Hia, have you thought about it before? I mean you do seem to like to leave marks on my neck."
Team ask with a smirk making the older male in the room laugh.

"I get scared of how much I want that with you Baby, but I'll never would have done that with out you knowing.I mean all the information babe which you don't have even now baby."

Team slowly moved to seat on Win's lap holding Win close as he question Win. "What would that feel like? to have you drink from me during that?"

Win's eyes flash red then went back to normal as Win grab a hold of Team's hips tightly."I don't know, a vampire can only have that kinda bond once."

"Have hia ever wanted that bond with anyone else you dated?"

Win laugh pressing a kiss to Team's lips "Nah babe, no one else even came close." Team smile happily at this information as win brush a hand though Team's hair.
"Let's get some sleep na?"

Team roll his eyes but let win lay them both down on the bed cuddle up.

"One more thing, can I say I can't wait to find out what it'll feel like with you hia." Team told him pressing his body as close to Win's as he could
"So you really should give me all the information than."

Win let out a soft moan with a "fuck" leaving his lip "Your trouble you know that baby."
Team let out a laugh telling win.

"I do, you love to tell me how much trouble I am a lot."

Chapter 4: Daddy

Notes:

So this one is for Care_Sereth once again thanks you and hope you enjoy this.

This chapter used the word daddy in a sexual way and smut

Chapter Text

Team had a day off from classes so he figure he could be a brat I mean be a great boyfriend and go bug..um he meant check up on the older male name Win.
Team smile to him self garbing the room key card to hia win's room heading up the stairs knowing hia was tutoring someone at this time in his room.
The thought made the younger to fawn "Because nong Pie doesn't listen if she work anywhere that isn't my room Team." Team said in a mock voice of Win with a roll of his eyes.

You see Team isn't the type of person to get jealous easy but Pie has made it clear to everyone but Win that she was after Win.
Team trust Win but the damn asshole was to kind for his own damn good something that'll make Team want to hit a woman, he wouldn't but sending Manow and Del after her well he may have done that with a few of Win's ex's playthings in the past.

Team got to Win door and let him self in to see his boyfriend looking highly unamazed at Pie.
"Oh, I forgot hia was Tutoring today." Team said as he walk in trying to look shocked when Win look to him and the older's face soften at the sight of him.
That did not send warm feelings up and down Team's body thanks you very much.

Win smiles shacking his head with a chuckle "Sure you did."

Team try to look offended but he really wasn't and both of them knew it as he yet out a "Rude Hia." Taking a seat on Win's bed.

"I'm going to the bathroom, Pie try to get some work done. Team.. Just try not to take Pie's attention off of her school work."

"I didn't Think P'Win let's Random junior's into his room." the Rude sounding Comment coming from Pie made Team smirk

"He doesn't but since I am his boyfriend I get unlimited rights to both him and his room."

"RRiight like P'Win would date someone with cubby checks."

Team just laughs at this "I mean since that one of his part of my body he loves the most, I would take it as he would in fact do just that."

"Ai Team I told you not to talk to Pie she has work to do." Win called as he came out Team didn't look at all upset at getting called out while Pie laugh.

"If hia want me to shut up than hia should give me something else to do with my mouth." Team told win with the puppy dogs eyes watching the hint of lust in Win's eyes that he close Team know it was a sign of the older male fighting with him self as he Breath out. "I could keeping talking to Ai' Pie was it? I mean I sure she would love to know what you like being called when we're in bed together hia." At this win's eye's snapped open seeing that win lost the fight with him self Team move his legs just slightly enough that Win eye's went to his thighs.

Win breath in and out as he moved to grab a bag of chip's out taking them over to Team who took them with a giggle that got cut off as Win pulled him into a heated kiss than push him gently back to the bed with a warring to "Be good tell Pie leave's."

Team look over to Pie who look like she might cry as Team smiled to himself watching Win go back to tutoring her so Team ate his chip's and text his group chat.
Team:So Team 3 points pie 0.
Pharm:Team do we want to know what you did to the poor girl.
Manow:Poor girl? She knew Win was taken and still try to go after him.
Del: I mean fair but like Win also to nice to the point that people misunderstand him all the Time.
Team:I may have turn hia on tell he kiss me and gave me chip's to shut me up.

Pharm: I don't want to know how you even did that.
Manow: I...I feel like a mother watching her child walk for the first time is that weird?
Del:I mean I kind of do to damn Team I didn't think you had it in you.
Pharm: Dean reading over my shoulder told me to say he feel sorry for both Win and Pie.

Team:(sends a laughing face) I mean I wasn't trying to get him to kiss me that was all him, I just wanted Pie to know she stood no chance.
Manow: What did you say to get that reaction.
Team:I may have said I am sure Pie would like to know what hia likes to be called in bed.
Del:Eww Team no one want to know that.
MAnow: I do!

Pharm:Me and Dean want to sue you and Win now.

Team started laughing as hard he almost fall off the bed.
"Do I want to know what got you laughing so hard babe?" That was win's voice Team looks up seeing Pie has try to move closer to Win again Team smiled holding out his phone for Win to see.

"Dean and Pharm said their suing us." Team told him as Win walked over and took the Phone from Team.

Reading though the convection's while Team set up with ended up with Win standing between Team's legs and laughing as he sent a reply though Team's phone handing it back pressing a kiss to Team's forehead.

"I'll be done in five minutes try not to get us sued by our friend's too much love." Win told him heading back.

Team caught Pie's eyes so he smile as he took his phone looking at the Text Win sent.
Team(Win): You can't sue us for the same thing you call Dean Pharm, by the way it win so don't even try to say other wise.
Pharm:I feel like P'win jumping in is unfair but like Dean done it so I have no room to complain.
Manow:What do you both call them ?
Del:I really don't want to know now.

Team:Fair
Pharm: Let's changed the subject than.
Manow:I well find out one way or another.
Team:OF yeah I also told Win he should give me something to shut my mouth up with before saying I would tell pie what he liked to be called.
Del: Damn Team I feel sorry for every person that want to go after win if this is how your going to make them quit.
MAnow: I Don't I mean the whole school knows Win has been dating Team for pretty much the whole year.

Pharm: True people seems to think Win can't be loyal to Team.
Del:We all know Win would rather die than lose Team.
MAnow:We just got to get the rest of the school to know that.

Team look up to see Pie picking up and Win looking like he ready to hit his head on something so Team being Team got up walk over turning Win's around in his chair at his desk so he could set in Win's lap. win leaned back in the chair as Team took a seat in his lap so he wrapped an arm around him. "I take it you want food baby?"
Usually Team would playfully slap him for that nickname in front of anyone but today he smirk as he kissed Win than pulled back.

"Yup, you all done Daddy?" Team watch Win eyes go dark as his hands tighten the hold he had on Team waist.

"Your asking to get hurt tonight."

Team giggle at him telling him "IT been two day's hia."

"Has it been that long since I was last inside you? Than we most fix that." At this Win stood up picking the younger male with him looking over to see Pie with her mouth dropped open. "Ah, your still here?"

"I was about to ask if you wanted to get food together."

"Nah, I seem to have my favorite meal right here."

Team flush but giggle smirking over at Pie telling her. "Sorry I forget you was even here."

Pie looked really mad as she exited the room make the two laugh at her after she left Win throw them both on the bed.

"Your a brat my love."

"I know for fact that she knew you are dating me hia, she just didn't care." Team whine out.

"I notice she kept trying to touch me, I tell he my boyfriend wouldn't like it. She had the gut's to say she didn't believed those rumor's and even if it was true that he would never have to find out, Lucky you walked in right after." Win told him pulling the younger male to lay on top of him.

"That why daddy looked unamused when I walked in huh." Team said with a kiss to Win's neck feeling the elder male tense under him tell the next thing Team knew he was pin to the bed with Win grinning down at him with an animalistic glint to his eyes.

"Your been asking for this." Was the last thing Team hard before he find him self naked and panting as Win was working him open biting and licking at every part of Team's body Win could get his mouth on.
Team whole body flush red as he panted and moans out fucking him self back onto Win's fingers crying out.
"Hia win, Daddy, Please more." Team opened his legs wider hoping Win would give him just that and with a deep groan from the elder as Win slowly pushed in to Team with something a lot bigger than his fingers Team moan out.

"Fuck, yes right there."
Win slammed into Team over and over right on his sweet spot and every time he felt like Team was about to come he would stop after the tenth time Team started crying Win lick his face as he finally let Team cum making the older to fall over the edge after him.

"Why did you have to be so mean this time?" Team pouted at him as Win clean them both up.

"We both know what happens when you try to play games with me love." Win explain pressing soft sweet kisses all over Team face making him giggle.

"But ten times to much hia."

Win nip at Team's neck "You're lucky I stop at ten my love."

Team eyes went wide as he hide his face as the two cuddled up. "I'll go get us food soon love I don't think you can walk."

Team roll his eyes "Rude but fair."

Notes:

Angst is welcome