Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 1 of Our Gay Boys
Stats:
Published:
2021-11-29
Updated:
2022-04-14
Words:
804
Chapters:
2/?
Comments:
16
Kudos:
191
Bookmarks:
36
Hits:
4,968

The One In Which Type invites His Nongs To His Wedding (And Totally Not Being A Overprotective Brother)

Summary:

TharnType is finally getting married! Type is tasked with an important task to deliver all his Nongs wedding invitations. While delivering their invitations, he meets their boyfriends. Some are cute and some are straight up assholes. Being the oldest he should have some responsibility. He is in a dilemma whether to act as a Overprotective Big Brother or not.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: One Where They Make Us Feel Single

Chapter Text

It was a fine day. A beautiful day infact. Everything was perfect. Him and Tharn were finally going to get married. After 7 years. Type smiled as he glanced at the invitations he had placed on his dressing table. He smiled fondly remembering the faces of the people he was going to deliver them to. His childhood friends. More like family. Every year till when Type was eighteen years, his fathers friends used to send their kids to his father's resort for summer.

Type was 6 years older than all of them. He fondly remembered the memories of his childhood. Them playing football by the beach, watching Thai Lakhr's, dealing with his mothers chancala and father's machete, him helping the kids with their summer homework. His childhood was really amazing even though he could never forget about the incident.

He took a deep breath. As he exhaled out he felt arms wrapping around his waist. He didn't need to look around to see who it was. His breath hitched as he felt soft lips on the back of his neck.

"Tharn... "

"You alright ?" he heard Tharn's sweet voice as he worked his lips to his jawline. He turned Type around by his shoulders looking into his eyes with love and concern showing in his own

" Yeah. " Type said putting his forehead on Tharn's shoulder and gripping his hands around Tharn's neck.

"Type, please."

"It's just.."

"Oh your thinking about it again"

"I mean I know I shouldn't. I have everything I need right now and still I am not feeling fine. I feel uneasy." Type shuddered

"It's not your fault." Tharn said kissing types hair and rubbing his back.

"Yeah ?"

"Yeah"

They said their for some more time. Tharn saying nothing but sweet word in Type's ears.

"I should get going." said Type after sometime.

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you." Tharn asked holding Type's hand and rubbing the back of his hand with his thumb.

"Ai'Tharn today is Thanya's new Lakhr's release. You should be with her. I'll come to your parents house till 8:00 pm and then we can all watch it together." Type said with small smile.

Tharn looked at him and then gave out a deep chuckle.

"Fine but call me when your done and-"

"Yes I'll call you after I eat lunch. I'll call you if I get hurt and I'll also call you when I finish delivering the invitations. Relax Tharn."

"I know I am just worried about you."

"I know."