Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2021-11-11
Updated:
2023-01-12
Words:
18,785
Chapters:
11/?
Comments:
84
Kudos:
696
Bookmarks:
43
Hits:
30,162

BL Prompt Requests

Summary:

Open for prompts for BL dramas.

 

NSFW Chapters Marked with 🌶

Chapters
2 - Mork/Pi
3 - Puth/Kaeng🌶
4 - Mork/Pi
5 - Leon/Pob🌶
6 - Leon/Pob🌶
7 - Leo/Fiat
8 - Jack/Zhao Zi
9 - Gene/Nubsib🌶
10 - Hira/Kiyoi🌶
11 - Leo/Fiat
Upcoming

Liam/Kuea
Minato/Shintaro🌶
Tian/Phupa🌶
Shinwoo/Taekyung🌶

Chapter 1: Intro

Chapter Text

So I’ve read a lot of fics so now I want to try my hand at writing. It depends on if I get a lot of request but I’ll try my best to write them in a timely manner. All fics won’t be more than 1,000 words.

I’m open to most request but there are some requests that I can’t fill. I’m ok with writing explicit content but some of the kinks I find uncomfortable or I don’t know enough about them. But if you ask I can let you know.

I’m taking requests for all couples from all the fandoms listed. If it’s not listed just means I don’t know the couples well enough to write them. I look forward to reading you request.

Chapter 2: Mork/Pi - Jealous Mork

Notes:

Prompt: Can I ask you for a Fish Upon the Sky story? Mork jealous and Pi not understanding why he is jealous. Maybe run away some peck / hickey on the neck

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

For Black Cat13_Vraska

It’s been about a week since Mork overheard the freshman girl chatting to her friend about how cute she thought Pi was. At the time, he felt proud that finally there was someone who saw how utterly gorgeous Pi was. But now, he’s annoyed as he watches the freshman girl blatantly flirt with Pi. Even giving him his favourite drink. How did she even know that was his favorite Mork thought to himself.

It’s been about a year since they have made it official and there aren't many people on campus who don’t know Pi was taken, except maybe this girl.

Neither of them saw Mork standing near the entrance of the library. Pi was supposed to be waiting for him so they could study together. Mork continues to watch as the freshman girl puts her hand on Pi's arm. Before he can even think Mork is storming across the library. Next thing he knows he is dragging Pi by the arm out of the library.

“Mo-” a started Pi can’t seem to keep up with the sudden movements, “Mork, what are you doing? I thought we were supposed to be studying?”

“Not here.” Mork responds very curtly and his hands tighten on Pi’s arm. He continues to drag Pi along and soon they arrive to his car.

“Ouch satt! You're hurting me” Pi shouts. That clears the jealous fog from Mark's mind.

“Sorry” he says as he rubs the area where he was holding Pi.

“It’s ok” Pi smiles and that works even more to help clear the jealous fog, “So, if we aren't studying in the library where should we go?”

“Ummm…” Mork hadn’t thought that far. He just knew he needed to get Pi away from that freshman.

“Let’s go to my house” Mork finally responds.

Pi nods and they both move to get in the car. Once in the car they make some small talk about how their day went. Pi talked about how he missed him during lunch and that tomorrow they definitely have to eat together. All is good until Pi mentions that freshman girl.

“Oh and I made a new friend from my faculty. She’s a freshman and she’s really nice. She even bought me a drink today.” Mork hands tighten on the steering wheel but he just hums along in acknowledgement.

“Yep she said that she heard I was the smartest in the whole faculty and wanted a little help with the practicum. So, I gave her my number and we plan to meet up next week for a study session.”

Mork feels the jealous fog come back “You gave her your number? Did you tell her you have a boyfriend?”

“No. Why would I?” Pi rolls his eyes.

“So you give anyone who asks your phone number?” Mork asked angrily.

“I mean-” Pi starts.

“You have a boyfriend now you shouldn't just give your number to anyone.” Mork shouts.

“She’s just a friend! I can’t have friends?” Pi shouts back.

“Not ones that flirt with you.”

”Flirting? You're crazy.”

“Whatever Pi.”

The rest of the ride continues in tense silence. Pi is so confused at Mork’s weird behavior. Is Mork angry? Why would he be angry that he made a new friend? Pi really can’t understand.

Soon they arrive at Mork’s house. They exit the car and make their way to the house. Still in a tense silence they head to Mork’s room. Pi wonders how long this awkwardness would last. As soon as the door shuts to Mork’s room. Mork has his arms around Pi’s waist and is pulling him into an intense kiss. Mork hands pull Pi even closer and he continues to kiss a stunned Pi.

Pi is barely able to keep up as he feels Mork’s tongue across his lips. Pi’s delayed reaction causes Mork to abandon his lips in favor of his neck. Mork leaves a trail of kisses from his ear all the way down to his collarbone and back up again. The kisses change from light pecks into wet open mouth kisses on Pi’s jugular. Pi, starting to get a little breathless, runs his hands up and down Mork’s back. Mork now sucking the pale skin of Pi’s neck hard enough to leave marks.

On a particularly hard suck a breathless Pi calls out his boyfriend's name in a light whimper, “Mork…”

Hearing his name like that coming from Pi like that rushes fire through his veins. Mork begins to suck even harder.

Pi’s hands tighten around his back pulling him closer. Mork does the same and now their pelvises are flush together and they can both feel the slight hardening of the other's erection.

”Ah…” Pi moans out quietly as Mork hums into his neck.

Then there’s a knock on the door followed by a familiar voice.

“Phi are you home?” Meen’s voice comes from the other side of the door.

Reluctantly Mork pulls away from his boyfriend. But before he responds he makes sure he gets a good look at his boyfriend. Face flushed with arousal and eyes half closed. Head still tilted, giving Mork full access to his neck. Mork can see multiple hickeys forming on his boyfriend’s neck.

He smirks to himself as he replies to his brother, “Yea I’m home Pi and I are studying.”

“Ok. Anything special you want for dinner?” Meen asks.

“No, anything is ok.” The couple hears the other retreat away from the door to do whatever it is that Meen does.

Pi seems to finally come out of his daze. Blinks a few times and punches Morks shoulder.

“What was that for?” He asks, still a little breathless from their activities.

“Can’t kiss my boyfriend?” Mork asked with one eyebrow raised.

“Of course you can! But you practically pounced on me as soon as we got here.” Pi looks at Mork expectantly.

“Ididn’tlikehowyouweretalkingaboutthatfreshmangirl.” Mork rushes out.

“What?”

“That freshman girl. She likes you.”

“No she doesn’t.” Pi laughs that laugh that always makes Morks heart flutter.

“She does. I heard her talking to her friends about it last week. And when I saw her giving you your favorite drink and touching you I kinda lost it.”

“Oh” Pi exclaims lamely, “You know I never really had friends before so I was excited to meet someone. I didn't think she was interested in me. I mean why would she be.” Pi says with his eyes turned down.

“Because she sees how beautiful you are just like I do.” Mork says as he tilts Pi head up to make eye contact.

“I would never take away a new friend from you. I just got a little jealous. I’m sorry.” The two share one more kiss this one less intense than the ones they shared before. “Let’s start studying.”

 

Later when Pi see all the red bruises on his neck he shouts, “Satt! You did this on purpose”

“I had to make sure she knows your mine.” Mork says with a smirk

Notes:

I hope you liked it. This was literally the first fic I’ve ever wrote… it’s kinda trash haha

Open for any constructive criticism.

Chapter 3: Puth/Kaeng - NSFW

Notes:

Prompt: Could you maybe do a NSFW fic about Puth and Kaeng? Thanksss :)

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

For Rosee

Even a year into their relationship their sexual chemistry has not died down. That’s what led them where they are currently. In the bathroom of some bar where they are celebrating Mon’s birthday. Kaeng pants and underwear are already down to his ankles. Puth down on his knees in front of him. Puth grabs his hard cock with two hands and begins to stroke it slowly. He places a wet kiss on top of the leaking head. Kaeng whimpers at the contact. Puth, pleased with the sound leaving his boyfriend's lips, begins to leave kisses all along the length of Kaeng’s cock. Kaeng moans softly at the contact but he wants more.

“Please don’t tease. We don't have time.” a pouting Kaeng explaims looking down into his boyfriend’s eyes. Puth smirks at him as he takes him fully into his mouth, his tongue mouthing at the slit. Kaeng moans as he runs his hand through his boyfriend’s hair. Inch by inch Puth takes him completely in his mouth until his nose is flush with his pelvis. Puth, taking heed to Kaeng’s warning about time, pulls back on Kaeng’s cock and sucks the head softly before sliding down as far as he can. With hollowed cheeks and stretched lips Puth works his way up and down his boyfriend's cock faster and faster.

Kaeng hands move to Puth’s shoulders in favor of not messing up his boyfriend's hair too much. That would be too much of a give away of what took them so long in the bathroom. Trying to keep quiet in this bathroom Kaeng’s moans softly at the feeling of Puth taking him in his mouth. Puth works even faster on his boyfriend's cock and he adds a hand to the base of Kaeng’s cock and another to fondle his balls. Things get a little wet and sloppy there's a bit of drool leaking from the side of Puth’s mouth but neither care.

Kaeng feels his orgasm approaching quickly. His hands grip Puth’s shoulders even tighter. “I’m so close, please” he begs. His head falls back against the wall of the bathroom stall. He continues to gasp in pleasure at his pending orgasm.

Puth is unable to resist this scene so he takes a look up at Kaeng and is once again in awe of his beauty. He pulls back and lets Kaeng’s cock fall out of his mouth with a wet pop but he continues to stroke him. “Look at me baby” Kaeng in his orgasmic haze tilts his head to make eye contact with his boyfriend and watches his Puth sucks his cock back into his mouth. Puth reset that same fast pace rhythm desperate to make his boyfriend cum.

Kaeng struggles to keep eye contact with Puth. His eyes squeeze shut as his balls tighten and then he’s cumming with one hand over his mouth to quiet his moans. He’s spilling hot and deep into his boyfriend's mouth and Puth swallows it all down. He can feel Puth humming around his cock and sucking softly on the head while still stroking the base.

Puth, hearing Kaeng whine from overstimulation, he let’s Kaeng slip from his mouth. Puth helps him redress and tucks his softening cock back into his pants. They both pull each other into a kiss. Kaeng can then feel how hard his boyfriend is. Just as Kaeng begins to reach for his boyfriend's zipper they hear the door to the bathroom open.

“Are you guys done now? We are going to sing Happy Birthday soon.” Team says, sounding unamused.

“Yes we’re coming” Puth says, voice a little hoarse for their previous activities. “We’ll finish this at home.” he whispers to his boyfriend with a final kiss.

Notes:

Thoughts? Anything I can improve?

Writing smut is a lot harder than I though it would be.

Chapter 4: Mork/Pi - Duean catches them in bed

Notes:

Prompt: Hello! Can you do a story of Mork/Pi? can you do one based on ep 10 where Duean actually changes his mind of taking a shower and encounters Mork and Pi being intimate in bed. I would like to read about Duean confronting and fighting Mork about the incident. Thank you in advance!

For people who can’t remember (like me I had to rewatch that part in ep 10) it’s the part when Pi agrees to go out with Mork they kiss then Duean comes home. Pi tries to hide Mork from Duean.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

For Stephanie Morales

There are only inches between them now. They are seconds from kissing. Pi is so nervous he can’t even think straight. He can’t think about the fact that his brother is supposed to be in the shower. He knows Duean showers quickly and he could return any second. He can’t think about the fact that Mork, his boyfriend, is in his bed and going to kiss him again. All that’s running through his mind is the sound of his heart beating faster than usual. He can feel Mork's nose brush against his and Mork’s breath against his lips. Mork continues to rub their noses together but he still hasn't kissed Pi. Why won't he kiss Pi when he wants it this bad?

“You said you wanted to kiss me first” Mork breathes out against his lips. Of course Mork remembers that. Pi has never been more nervous in his life but also he’s never wanted to kiss someone this badly either. His want wins out and his hands slide behind Mork’s neck and he pulls him in. Their lips are touching and Pi is sighing into the kiss. Even though Pi was the one who kissed Mork, Mork quickly takes control. The kiss is soft but Pi can still feel Mork’s power through the kiss. Pi shyly opens his mouth and Mork never one to turn down an invitation slides in tongue in between Pi’s lips. Pi can feel his tongue everywhere swiping over every corner of his mouth. The kiss is perfect. He’s never felt anything like this before.

Mork's hand that was resting on the pillow next to his head is now making its way under his shirt. He is caressing the skin of Pi’s abdomen making his way to his nipple. When the pad of Mork’s thumb swipes across Pi’s nipple he can feel himself shutter all over.

The door to his room is opening quickly and before Pi can even react he can hear his brother shouting. “Hey dickhead, what are you doing? Get off my brother!”

The boys both still in a daze, struggle to untangle themselves. Pi stands up first face flushed and he straightens out his clothes and runs his hand over his pants. He takes a nervous look over at Mork. His boyfriend looks irritated while glaring at his older brother.

Pi is nervous to speak but he needs to do something to break this tension. “Duean, what are you doing? I thought you were taking a shower.” Pi shyly asked.

“Don’t change the subject Pi. I asked this asshole a question. What are you doing in my house? Why were you kissing my brother?” Duean asked, eyebrows raised.

“Did he force you Pi?” Duean immediately asked, eyes now opened as wide as they could.

“What? I would never.” Mork says but Duean is hearing none of it.

“That’s it! I need to teach this guy a fucking lesson.” Duean says, rolling up his sleeves. There’s a tense moment of silence. Pi, still scared to speak up, opens his mouth but no words come out. Duean moves toward Mork, draws back a fist and punches Mork in the jaw. Mork stumbles back and grabs his face on the spot where Duean's fist made contact. Duean makes the motion to hit Mork again. But this time Mork is prepared and he too makes a move to attack the old man.

“No! Please don't hit him.” Pi shouts, finally finding his voice.

“What?” Duean looks confused, “This guy has been bothering you for a while. Now he forces himself on you and you don't want me to hit him.”

“He’s my… he’s my…” Pi stutters.

“Your what….”

“My boyfriend…” Pi finally manages to get out.

“Eh………” Duean says even more confused.

Mork is now silent but Pi can still feel his anger. Pi grabs his arm and the two exit the room pushing past Duean.

Once outside the house Pi finally asked, “ Are you ok? I’m so sorry about my brother. I didn't think he would hit you.”

“It’s ok. You have to kiss it better though” Mork laughs, his previous anger forgotten.

“You're not going to break up with me are you?” Pi asked quietly.

“No there's nothing that could make me leave you” Mork grabs Pi’s hands and places a sweet kiss on them.

Notes:

I had a different ending planned for this at first. It was a sad-ish ending when Pi couldn't admit to Duean that Mork was his boyfriend and Mork got mad and left Pi crying. I feel like at that point Pi wouldn't have been able to stand up for Mork. He was still so insecure and unsure of everything. But I thought you guys wouldn't have liked it so I went with this instead.

Would that have been a better ending?

Also Lilylove I didn’t forget about you! Since it was a prompt I thought of giving to someone I want to make it really good. I have about 600 words written for it but I don't feel even halfway done. It might take me a while.

Chapter 5: Leon/Pob - First Time Pt. 1/2

Notes:

Prompt: Can I please ask for a LeonPob story from Don’t say no the series. Could you write a more detailed story about their first time based on the show?

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

For Lilylove

Here they were sitting face to face on the bed.

Despite being the oldest Pob knew he was less experienced than Leon and it showed. It showed, in the way Leon kissed him and the way he removed Pob’s clothes without any hint of awkwardness. It was too much for him.

He took his hands and covered his face to hide his embarrassment.

“P’Pob look at me.” He hears Leon says.

“I’m embarrassed.” Pob mumbles.

“Why are you embarrassed? I belong to you.” Leon removes Pob's hands from his face, “Look at me.”

Pop smacks his lips, “It’s obvious that you’re very experienced.”

“But from now on I’ll only use what I learned on you” Leon lightly chuckles. Leon uses one hand to grab Pob’s face and runs a finger across his bottom lip. They make eye contact and Pob can see that Leon’s eyes are dark with desire.

Leon pushes Pob down on the bed and settles on top of him. The couple kisses again. Softly as Leon can still feel Pob’s nervousness. Leon hands drift down across his chest stopping for a brief moment to touch Pob's nipples. Leon circles around the areola and tugs slightly. Listening to all of Pob’s reactions to see what he likes. Pob gasps as Leon continues to play with his nipples. Pob has touched himself before but never here. He never thought that they would be sensitive. But with Leon everywhere he touches he leaves Pob’s skin feeling tingly. Leon switches nipples to make sure that both of them get equal attention.

His hands leave his lover’s nipples in favor of removing his pants. He tugs at the belt buckle until it's loose. Next, he moves to the button and soon enough he’s sliding the pants down his boyfriend’s legs and tossing them on the floor. Now, he can see the tent in his boyfriend's briefs.

The anticipation of the night has Pob close to being fully hard. He can feel Leon staring at his body , in particular the hardness in his underwear. He feels the embarrassment creeping up again. He tries to cover his face again but this time he is stopped by his boyfriend.

“Please don’t, I want to see you,” Leon whispers. Pob feels a lump in his throat but he just nods. “You’re beautiful… so so beautiful.” Leon says as he moves his hand to cup Pob in his underwear. The sensation draws a soft moan from Pob. This sensation is so new for him. No one has ever touched him there before. He thought it would be strange but everything feels right. Leon continues to stroke him through his underwear. It doesn’t take Pob long to become fully hard.

Leon can see a wet spot forming on Pob’s underwear. He moves to take them off and soon they are being tossed on the floor. Now, Pob’s body is fully naked in front of him. The precome of the head of his cock glistening in the light. Leon can feel himself growing harder in his pants.

“Leon.. your clothes…” Pob shyly whispers. Leon wants to tease him a little but he knows how nervous Pob has been. He stands up and quickly gets rid of his pants and boxers. After he’s fully undressed Leon grabs the lube and condoms from his bag and sets it on the table next to the bed. He moves back on top of Pob to kiss him again while stroking his boyfriend’s cock. He can feel Pob moan into the kiss and it just makes him harder. Leon swipes his tongue across Pob’s lips asking for entrance. Pob opens up for him and Leon’s tongue dives inside exploring every part of Pob’s mouth. Swirling their tongues around each other in Pob’s mouth. Pob shyly rubs his tongue against Leon’s.

The couple continue to kiss until they are out of breath. Once their lips are apart, Leon's lips are immediately on Pob's neck. Leaving a trail a wet kisses down the column of his neck. Having been a little distracted by kissing his grip on Pob’s cock had loosened a bit. He tightens his hand on the base and gives it a tug. He strokes Pob up and down using the precome on the tip to help with the slide. Pob’s moans grow louder and he's gripping Leon’s arms tightly. While continuing to stroke him, Leon is also kissing Pob's collarbone. He finds a good rhythm stroking and kissing Pob. On a particularly fast stroke Pob lets out a grasp. Leon's cock continues to throb.

“Ah… Leon” Pob moans hands flying to grip at Leon’s back. The moans serve as encouragement for Leon and he grips Pob tighter and stokes him faster. He runs his thumb over the head on every downward stroke.

“I think… ah... I’m gonna…” Pob pulls him in incredibly close making it a little hard for Leon to jerk him off. “Oh Leon.. oh…” Pob whimpers as he cums. Leon can feel Pob’s breath on his ear and his moans directly into Leon's ear. The sounds have Leon’s cock twitching. He’s sure that if Pob wasn’t in the throws of his orgasm he would blush at the feeling. Hot cum shoots out of Pob’s cock staining both of their stomachs along with Leon’s hand. Leon continues to stroke him until Pob pushes his hands away. Leon moves to get a towel to clean them up. Pob whines and grabs Leon pulling him close again and rubbing his face in the crook of Leon’s neck.

“I have to clean us up.” Leon chuckles at how cute his boyfriend is. Reluctantly Pob lets his boyfriend go. Leon returns with a towel and cleans them both of Pob’s release.

Leon lays down next to his boyfriend and he pulls him to cuddle on his chest. Leon makes a move to pull the covers over them so they can sleep. He’ll take care of himself later. He’s sure that post-orgasm Pob will fall asleep soon.

“What are you doing?” Pob asked, head lifting up off of Leon's shoulders.

“Umm..” Leon stutters.

“What about you?” Pob asked, looking at Leon with those big innocent eyes. Leon cocks jumps and it catches Pob’s eye. Now it’s Leon’s turn to be embarrassed.

“I’m ok. I’m sure you're tired after all that.” Leon explains.

“I thought we were having sex. Did you change your mind?” Pob asked, voice trembling.

“No, no of course not baby. I just don't want to overwhelm you.” Leon says, grabbing Pob’s face in his hands and kissing his still trembling lips.

“I’m ok. I made up my mind. I want to do this tonight.. with you. I want to make you feel good too.” Pob says shyly trying to look away but he can’t because Leon’s still holding his face.

“Ok baby let’s do this.” Leon says kissing his boyfriend again.

Notes:

So, this prompt is turning out to be way longer than I thought or even wanted it to be. But it's still cute fluffy smut haha
This is just part one. I'm like 40% done with part two but I wanted to at least post what I had. This can kinda be the end. Unless you guys want part 2. If I have time tomorrow I can finish it. If not I'll try over the weekend.

P.S: Can you tell how much I love this couple?

Chapter 6: Leon/Pob - First Time Pt. 2/2

Notes:

Prompt: Can I please ask for a LeonPob story from Don’t say no the series. Could you write a more detailed story about their first time based on the show?

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

For Lilylove

Pob is now feeling a little brave after his orgasm moves to strandle Leon. He swings one of his legs over Leon’s hips. His dick lay soft next to Leon’s still hard cock. He makes eye contact with Leon and he can see the same expression from before filled with desire. With both of his hands he grabs his boyfriend’s hardness. And strokes him just like Leon did to him before.

Since he has no experience trying to pleasure anyone other than himself he touches Leon how he would touch himself. He grips the base of his cock with and strokes him up and down. The motion causes a bit of precum to spit from the tip. With Leon groaning beneath him Pob uses his other hand to play with the precum on the tip of Leon’s cock spreading it around the head. Leon moans even louder and his hands move to grip Pob’s hips.

Pob continues to stroke him and uses his other hand to massage Leon’s balls. Leon wants to keep watching Pob. He looks so cute. His face is still flushed from his previous orgasm but he has this look of concentration like he's working on some project. His lips set in the pouting expression and all Leon can think about is having those same lips wrap around his cock. The image alone almost has Leon blowing his load. Though he wants to continue to watch his boyfriend he feels like he won't last if he keeps looking. Leon grips Pob’s hips tighter and closes his eyes with a low groan.

Leon’s groans grow louder as Pob continues to stroke him. The excitement of being able to please his boyfriend for the first time has Pob’s spent cock starts growing again in interest. He’s never been this aroused before. He swipes his thumb over the head one, two, three times.

“P’Pob stop… I’m gonna come.” Leon says breathless.

“Isn’t that the point?” Pob says but he stops stroking Leon’s cock.

“I want to come when I’m inside of you.” Leon whispers and he sits up and wraps his arms around Pob’s waist. Pob blushes at the words. He let’s Leon roll them over so he’s on his back again. Pob’s legs spread as Leon settles between them and their erections are bumping against each other. The lips meet again in a sweet kiss. Leon rolls his hips and creates more friction between their erections.

Leon sits up on his knees and grabs the bottle of lube from the table near the bed. It’s a sight Pob thinks he’ll never forget. Leon's skin flushed a light pink, his hair falling in his eyes a bit. Pob did his research on anal sex. He knew what the lube was for and he started to get nervous. He knew that it would hurt the first time even if he was properly stretched. And he held Leon’s cock he was prepared for some sort of discomfort.

“P’Pob I think it’ll be easier if you are on you hands and knees” Leon says.

“Ah ok” Pob rolls over and pushes up on his hands and knees. Pob made sure that cleaned himself down there but it’s still so embarrassing having Leon see him open and up close like this. He pushes his face in the pillow and hides from the embarrassment. He can hear Leon groan from behind him. The sight of Pob basically presenting himself to Leon has him gripping the base of his cock to help his erection die down a little. He’s so hard right now he could probably hammer nails. Leon moves to settle behind his boyfriend and massages the flesh of his ass and thighs.

Leon rubs a dry finger lightly around Pob’s hole. Pob sighs softly at the intimate contact. Leon begins to stroke his boyfriend’s hole thinking about all the things he wants to try with him. Like for one he wants to replace his fingers with his mouth and tongue and leave kisses all over Pob’s fluttering hole. But he knows Pob is not ready for that or the dozen other ideas running through his head. Leon grabs the lube and coats his index fingers with a generous amount. He wants to make sure that Pob feels as little discomfort as possible.

Leon goes back to stroking his boyfriend’s hole with his lube up fingers. Pob grasps, “It’s so cold.”

“I’m sorry baby it’ll warm up in a bit.” With the assistance of the lube the slide is much smoother.

Leon grabs Pob’s hard cock into his hands and strokes him up and down. Slowly at first then slightly faster as a way to distract Pob. Leon pushes his lubed finger slowly into Pob. Even with Leon still stroking his cock Pob gasps at the intrusion. He tenses up at the discomfort.

“You have to relax,” Leon whispers against his thigh. Pob takes three deep breaths as he feels Leon’s finger pushing deeper inside. Leon continues to work that one finger in Pob until there is little resistance. He grabs the lube and adds more to Pob’s crack. Pob whines at the cold. Leon begins to push a second finger into Pob. Pob whines louder. Leon hands moves to stop stroking Pob and massage his thighs instead. Leon works the two fingers into Pob slowly.

“Hurts” Pob says into the pillow.

“I’m sorry baby. Should we stop?”

“No, please I want this....I want you.”

“Ok just relax.” Leon says, kissing the back of Pob’s thighs.

Leon scissors the two fingers he has inside of his boyfriend.

Leon’s dick is only a bit longer than average but where he lacks in length he makes up for in girth. One of the biggest reasons he was so nervous about making love to Pob. He’ll need to work him up to at least four fingers so Pob won’t feel any discomfort. Leon crooks his fingers inside Pob searching for Pob's prostate. When he hears Pob moan the loudest he has the whole night he knows he found it. Leon pulls his fingers back and pushes back in hitting that same spot again.

“Oh Leon…ohhhhhh” Pob continues to moan loudly, hands moving to grip the pillow underneath his head.

Leon continues to massage Pob’s prostate. The feeling is so good Pob doesn’t even realize that there are now three fingers inside of him. The discomfort of the stretch caused Pob’s cock to soften a bit but now with the stimulation of his prostate his cock is almost fully hard again. He feels the cold dripple of lube falling down his crack. Though he didn't feel the third finger enter he definitely feels the fourth. Pob groans into the pillow he doesn’t say anything because he's scared Leon will try to stop. But the stretch of the fourth finger fucking burns. He moves to stroke his cock to distract himself from the pain.

“I'll do it” He barely can hear Leon as he pushes Pob’s hands off his cock. Leon begins to stroke him while slowly working the four fingers inside of him hitting his prostate everytime. Pob continues to groan in the pillow.

“How is it P’Pob? Are you ok?”

“Yes” Pob’s voice cracks, “I’m ok it feels good… so full”

Leon is still four fingers deep in Pob but the stretch has lost the slight sting from before. Based on his research Pob thinks he’s ready for Leon’s cock.

“Leon, I think I’m ready.” Pob says, pushing himself back up onto his hands.

“Just a little more baby I don't want to hurt you.” Leon kissing the flesh of Pobs ass. Leon keeps fucking Pob with four fingers adding more lube. It’s getting a little messy and Pob moans are growing louder with the continual stimulation to his prostate. Since finding his prostate Pob’s cock has started to leak again. He can feel his orgasm approaching again.

“Leon stop, I'm gonna cum again” Pob breathes out.

“Then cum baby. I want you to cum again.” Leon whispers against the flesh of Pob’s thighs.

“Leon... if...if...if I cum now I don't think… I don’t think I can again” Pob struggles to get out with Leon with Leon still fucking him with four fingers. Leon removes his fingers from Pob. He watches as Pob hole clenches around nothing. Leon knows for a fact that everytime he closes his eyes he’s gonna see that image again. He can’t wait to feel that around his cock. Leon has never been this hard in his life. He really wants to make this good for Pob but he doesn’t think he’ll be able to last.

With Leon’s fingers no longer inside him Pob slumps back down on the pillow with a sign.

“How are you feeling?” Leon asks.

“I’m good. It just feels a little weird being empty now.” Pob says honestly. Leon can't deal with this. He knows Pob is not doing it on purpose but hearing those words coming from Pob’s mouth makes his cock throb.

“P’Pob can you turn over for me. I want to see your face.” Leon moves back to give his boyfriend room to roll over. Pob is laying on his back and is hard cock laying against his stomach. Leon wants to put it in his mouth and make him cum but not more than he wants to be inside of his boyfriend. Next time he reminds himself. They have plenty of time. Leon grabs one of the extra pillows on the bed and puts it under Pob’s hips. He doesn’t want his back to hurt later. Leon settles back between Pob’s thighs and kisses him again. The couples kiss softly again, tongues swirling around each other. They keep kissing until Pob pulls away.

“Leon, I'm ready” he says making eye contact with his boyfriend as he moves his hips to brush his erection against his boyfriends. Leon feels a lump grow in his throat.

“Ok”’ he nods.

Leon pulls back and grabs the condom. He gives his cocks a few strokes as he takes in the site in front of him. He groans as he opens the condom and rolls it on. He grips Pob’s thighs and spreads them wider. He can see Pob’s hole still glistening with lube. He adds more to his cock and gives a few more tugs. With Pob’s legs spread wide Leon grabs his cock and rubs it against Pob’s hole. They both groan and Pob’s eyes close at the sensation. Leon continues to rub his cockhead against Pob’s tight hole.

“Leon… please” Pob begs.

Leon, never one to make Pob beg, pushes his hips forward into his boyfriend. Once the tip is inside Leon tenses up. No matter how much he tried to stretch Pob he knew it would be tight but nothing could have prepared him for this. It had always been a rule of Leon’s to avoid virgins. Too much responsibility, he always thought. He never felt something so warm and tight around his cock before. He pushes the rest of the way in. Leon throws his head back and groans loudly. He grips the back of Pob’s thighs tightly. It’s only just started and he feels so overwhelmed already. His cock throbs inside Pob’s tight heat. He waits a while to give Pob time to adjust. Only after he feels Pob push his hips toward him to feel Leon’s cock deeper does he move. He pulls back a few inches and pushes inside again. The couple moans in unison.

Leon adjusts his angle aiming for that spot inside Pob to make him see stars. He knows he already made Pob cum once tonight but he wants to make him go again before he cums. He knows he found that spot again when Pob moans so loudly. He keeps that same angle and makes sure to keep hitting Pob’s prostate.

Pob’s never felt anything like this before. It’s so good he can’t focus on anything but Leon fucking him. Pob’s moans grow louder and he locks his ankles around Leon’s back and grips his shoulders pulling him. Pob buries his face in Leon’s neck.

“Does it feel good?” Leon pants into Pob’s ear.

“Yes you feel so good inside me,” Pob says, coming to his senses a bit. He feels Leon’s cock twitch inside of him at the words.

“It’s so good Leon. I love having you inside me.” Pob whispers, kissing the lobe of Leon’s ear. Leon moans and starts fucking into Pob a little harder.

“Leon, I love it so much. I love you so much. You're doing so good. You're making me feel so good.”

Hearing the praise from Pob snaps something in Leon. He sits back on his knees and pushes Pob’s thighs back even more. Pob is nearly being bent in half but can hardly care. Leon thrusts back in hard and fast. Still abusing Pob’s prostate. The couple locks eyes and Pob can see that desire has taken over them. Leon is still going fast and hard. Pob’s not sure how much more he can take. Pob wants to keep talking and praising Leon but all he can manage is sobs of the other man’s name. His eyes are a little blurry with tears.

It becomes too much for Pob. Leon is hitting his prostate on every thrust. Pob’s body can barely take this abuse anymore. Without warning his orgasm hits him. With nothing close by to grab, Pob hands grip the pillow underneath his head.

“Leon… ahh” Pob sobs, eyes still blurry with unshed tears.

Pob begins to whine as he's being fucked through his orgasm. His cock still shooting thick ropes of cum on his stomach. It feels like hours have passed after he's finally done cumming. But he’s not given any time to recover immediately after his orgasm finishes Leon’s starts. With a low groan Leon cums into the condom still gripping the backs of Pob’s thighs. He slumps over Pob as they both try to catch their breath.

Leon pulls out of Pob. His hole looks red and irritated. Leon looks to his boyfriend and sees there are tears in his eyes. How did he not see that his boyfriend was hurting? Had he been that caught up in the moment?

“P’Pob, are you ok?” Leon asked. Pob doesn’t immediately respond and that only skyrockets Leon’s concern. “Oh P’Pob, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you…” Leon was cut off.

“Hurt me? What are you talking about? It was wonderful, perfect, amazing. I’ve never felt that good before.” Pob says.

There is visible relief on Leon’s face.

“You didn’t hurt me. You were perfect.” Leon blushes. Pob could get used to this side of Leon.

“We should shower and get cleaned up” Leon says, leaning over to kiss his boyfriend.

Notes:

Little did Leon know this would be there first and last time. Jkjk

I wanted to use that line as the ending but I thought you guys would hate it. Also sorry for the abrupt ending. I ran out of ideas. And yes there needs to be more Leon/Pob content out there but I never thought I would be the one creating it. This prompt was a monster my originally idea was just that Leon spends a lot of time fingering Pob to prepare him but it's totally something else now haha

How are you guys feeling about my writing? I feel like I’m putting in too many useless details.
It was fun making this though. On to the next prompt.

P.S. Did you catch Leon's praise kink in the end? Haha I kinda got that idea from their break-up scenes. How Pob told Leon that he want to settle down in one place and be loved and that's why they have to break up blah blah blah

Also this was fucking over 3,000 words not at all what I planned

Chapter 7: Leo/Fiat - King's Revenge

Notes:

Hello! Would you be interested in writing LeoFiat, that asshole King wanting revenge after everything and trying to assault Fiat and Leo saving the say? Maybe also Leon being supportive of Fiat, I love their "pretend to hate but actually really care" interaction. You can do it as angst as you with, I love hurt/comfort!

TW: assault and stalking (kinda)

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

For AnyOneoo

After everything was said and done King knew he needed to have the last say. He wouldn’t let Leo have what was supposed to be his. He just needs to think of the perfect plan.

 

The past month has brought nothing but happiness for Leo and Fiat. They have grown so much as a couple and no longer have any misunderstandings. There was nothing more they could ask for. They have been spending pretty much every moment together. There has been no distractions from King or any of those other guys. Leo had some conference with his parents he had to attend. He would be gone for four days and he would even miss their next game. Fiat was obviously upset but they are in such a good place he knows he can handle the time away.

 

When King heard about Leo’s absence from the team’s upcoming game. He knew this was his chance. His chance to finally convince Fiat that they were meant to be. He knew that his last approaches were not going to work. King's plan was finally ready to be put into action. This plan would work. It had to! Fiat will finally be his.

 

Fiat sits on the bed unpacking Leo’s suitcase while Leo is trying to pack it.

“Do you have to go?” Fiat says with a pout.

“You already know the answer.” Leo says, rubbing Fiat’s head.

“But I’m going to miss you so much.” Fiat continues to pout.

“The faster I can finish packing the faster we can do… other things.” Leo says with his eyebrows raised.

That motivates Fiat to stop taking Leo’s clothes out of the suitcase. They are finished packing in record time and Leo pulls Fiat down on the bed. Fiat spends most of the night reminding Leo of what he has waiting for him back home.

Early the next morning, Fiat wakes to a gentle kiss on his forehead.
“I have to go now.” Leo whispers.

“No, don't go” Fiat whines, reaching for Leo.

“Come on baby. It’s only four days. I’ll be back before you know it.” Leo says kissing Fiat on the mouth. The couple stays like that for a few moments enjoying the slow lazy morning kisses. They pull apart when Fiat tries to pull Leo down on top of him.

Fiat whines and pouts as he opens his eyes.

“Baby, you’re making this so hard for me” Leo says looking into Fiat’s eyes.

“I’m sorry,” Fiat says, sitting up on the bed. “I’ll be ok. I'll just miss you so much. I miss you already and you're not even gone” Fiat says honestly.

“I’ll miss you too” Leo says kissing Fiat, “But four days isn’t that long.”

“Let me walk you down,” Fiat says, getting up from the bed and getting dressed. The couple hold hands as they make their way down the stairs and to the car waiting for Leo. They kiss one more time and then Leo gets in the car and he's gone. Fiat’s morning routine drags on without Leo.

 

Fiat knows he has been bitchy to everyone lately. It's on account that it's been over twenty-four hours since he saw his boyfriend. As the captain he can't miss basketball practice especially with the game coming up tomorrow. He desperately wants to skip. Everyone has been extra annoying today, even Natsu.

“Ok guys, let’s go over this play one more time. What do you think, Fiat?” Natsu’s voice is like a buzzing in Fiat ears.

“Fiat…. Fiat” the buzzing continues.

“What?” Fiat snaps.

“What do you think about reviewing this plan again?” Natsu said, sounding just as annoyed as Fiat.

“Whatever, I'm going to take a break.” Fiat says heading to the back door of the gym.

He exits the building and walks around the back kicking up dirt. Everything has been so boring without Leo he thinks as he looks up into the dark night sky. Fiat head snaps up as he hears a twig snap.

“Who’s there?” he shouts into the darkness. He can see a shadow move from behind one of the trees.

“Hey, Fiat. How are you?” He heard a voice but the person has yet to show their face.

“I said who’s there! Show yourself!” he shouts again. The back door to the gym opens again. Fiat’s head snaps towards the door again. He sees Natsu's head poking out the door.

“Captain, we need you in here.”

“Ok here I come” Fiat turns his head back towards the tree it's still too dark to see anything. He still feels like he’s being watched. He shivers at the feeling. He walks past Natsu to head back into the gym.

“Hey Natsu, did you see anything over there by that tree?” Fiat asked once inside. He still can’t shake the creepy feeling after being watched.

“No, why?” she asked with her head cocked to the side.

“Nothing. Never mind.” Fiat drops it but he still can’t help but feel creeped out.

After practice Fiat goes back home with Leon. The two bicker the whole way.

“You didn’t have to take me home.” Fiat rolls his eyes at Leon.

“Don’t say it like that. I didn’t want to anyway. My Phi made me. He told me to watch over you while he was away.” Leon says with the same attitude.

“Well I’m not a baby. I’m actually older than you. You don’t need to ‘watch over’ me” Fiat says with air quotes.

“He also told me to take you to and from the game tomorrow.” Leon says matter of factly.

“Gross. I don’t want you to come.” Fiat says disgusted.

“Fine, I don’t want to come to your stupid game anyway.” Leon snaps.

“Fine!” Fiat snaps back. They pull up to Fiat’s Dad’s house. Fiat huffs and gets out of the car and slams the door shut. Leon is quickly speeding off before Fiat can even make it to the stairs.

In the past month not only did his relationship with Leo grow stronger but also the relationship with his family. With Leo being gone he’s been sleeping over here and bonding with his family. He walks in and the house is pretty quiet this time of night. He makes his way to the kitchen where he can see a covered plate and a note from his step-mother. He smiles as he reads the note. He re-heats his food and sits down to eat. Even though he’s alone he never feels lonely anymore. He has Leo, his dad, his stepmother, and his sister. He’s even making bi-weekly visits to see his mother. Fiat has never been this happy before.

Fiat thinks back to earlier that voice in the shadows. Why didn't that person just show themselves? They obviously knew who he was. Fiat is still creeped out but he just shrugs it off. He needs to get some rest tonight to get ready for the game.

Fiat heads up to his room to get ready for bed. Practice was tough on his body today so he’s out pretty much as soon as his head hits the pillow. Morning comes too fast and Fiat goes through his morning routine like a robot. He showers, brushes his teeth, gets dressed, has breakfast with his family and is out the door heading to school with Nam.

The campus is excited about the game tonight, many people coming by to tell him good luck. He finishes up his classes and heads to the gym to get ready for the game. Soon all of the team arrives and they are putting on their jerseys.

Fiat’s head is everywhere except for this game, but as the captain he needs to hold it together.

“Alright everyone! We practiced long and hard for this game but can bring home this win.” Fiat starts trying his best to give the team a pep talk.

“Don’t Say No on three” Fiat puts his hands in the middle and the rest of the team follows suit and puts their hands on top of his.

“One.. two...three… Don’t Say No” they all shout together.

The game is neck and neck. They had a big lead in the first half but then they blew it with a few fouls and bad plays. Now they are only up by one point and have about thirty seconds left. Fiat hopes they can hold out. The clock keeps ticking down. Twenty seconds left. Fiat’s team has possession of the ball now. One of the players tries to take a shot. He misses. The other team gets possession. Fiat tries to block the other player but he sees someone in the corner of his eye and his opponent pivots around him. Ten seconds remaining. They make their way down the court. Five seconds left. The other team shoots and scores as the buzzer rings singling the end of the game. They lost. Fiat is furious.

On the way back to the locker room Fiat is fuming with anger he almost forgets that he thought he saw King in the gym. The team has gathered in the tension filled locker room.

Fiat is the first to speak, “Why would you take the shot?” He says to his teammate trying to remain calm. He’s been really frustrated with everything since Leo has been gone and now losing the game is the icing on the cake.

The player just looks confused and says nothing.

“We were up. All we had to do was run the clock down. And not only did you take the shot but you missed. Are you kidding me?’ Fiat says losing his temper.

“I’m sorry,” he says.

“Sorry! That’s all you have to say!” Fiat shouts and storms out the back of the gym again. A frustrated Fiat walks around the back of the gym kicking up the dirt as he goes. He makes it a good distance away from the gym when he hears a twig snap again.

His head shoots up but this time he doesn’t say anything. He doesn’t want whoever is there to know he’s aware. He slowly turns back towards the gym. It’s so dark out tonight he can faintly see the lights from the gym windows. Fiat can feel his heart beating faster on account of his nervousness. He begins to walk quickly back towards the gym. But before he can make any closer someone jumps out in front of him. Fiat screams and loses his balance. That person quickly grabs him around the waist to keep him from falling. Fiat quickly regains his balance and takes a look at the person holding him. It’s King.

Fiat can feel disgust rolling in his gut at being held by King. He struggles to get free but King's grib just tightens. Fiat’s heart is pounding as he desperately tries to get free.

“King, let me go.” Fiat says. King loosens his grip but still not enough for Fiat to get free.

“Fiat, calm down. I didn’t mean to scare you.” Fiat continues to struggle to get free.

“Well you picked a hell of a way to do it. That was your yesterday behind the gym right.” Fiat asked. He stops struggling and stands up straight looking King in the eye.

“I just wanted to talk to you alone.”

“There’s nothing we have to discuss.” Fiat dismisses King, “Now let me go please.”

“No! Not until you hear me out!” King says, his anger rising slightly. His tone has Fiat raising his eyebrow while holding eye contact.

“Well what do you have to say?” Fiat asks flatly.

“I just wanted to talk to you alone. I wanted to ask you on a date” Fiat gets whiplash from the words.

“What? A date? I have a boyfriend!” Fiat shouts. King’s grip tightens pulling Fiat closer.

“He doesn’t deserve you! You should be with me!” King shouts. Fiat's heart continues to pound in his chest as his fear is spiking. Fiat really doesn’t know what to do in this situation. He never thought King to be dangerous or even interested in him this way. The look in King’s eyes now is quite terrifying. It starts to make sense to Fiat why King was so intent on trying to ruin his relationship with Leo. On the surface it just seemed like he didn't like Fiat but now Fiat knows that based on King’s actions that is the opposite from the truth.

“You should be with me. We belong together. I had you first! You’re mine!” King continues to shout, his grip impossibly tight on Fiat to the point of pain.

“You’re hurting me. Please let me go.” Fiat says, slightly scared to say the wrong thing. King’s like a crazy person right now. Fiat is scared of what he could do.

“I’m just trying to make you see! We would be perfect together!” King is still shouting at Fiat with this crazy look in his eyes.

“King let me go!” Fiat shouts trying to fight fire with fire.

“Never! You are mine. I’m never letting you go!”

“I’ll never be yours. I love Leo!” Fiat shouts looking King directly in the eye. The slap Fiat received from the back of King’s hand was very unexpected and Fiat never had a chance to react. His face burns with the sting from King’s hand and tears build up in his eyes. Fiat’s fear continues to spike. His heart is beating so hard he’s sure King can hear it.

He needs to get out of here. He needs to make King let him go. He doesn’t know what to do and he’s so scared. The tears in his eyes threaten to fall.

“I’m sorry” King says, “I didn’t mean to hit you. You just made me so angry talking about Leo.”

King continues, “He's not the right person for you. He’ll never love you as much as I do.” Fiat doesn’t want to continue to listen to the bullshit coming from King mouth but he also doesn't want to make him more angry.

“Ok King. Let’s calm down. If you really want a date let’s do it. Ok. But first can you please let me go?” Fiat tries to reason with him.

King looks hesitant. “I promise.” Fiat whispers to reassure him.

King's grip finally loosens and his arms drop to his side. Fiat doesn’t want to miss his chance to escape. As soon as King lets him go he punches him in the face and runs. He runs as fast as he can. He’s only looking forward so he doesn't see the tree stump sticking out of the ground until it’s too late. The pain comes immediately. He falls down to the ground as he grips his ankle. Once again his eyes fill with tears. He can hear King approaching. King grips his shoulders and pulls him up to look face to face. Fiat whimpers in pain. King’s hands move to grip Fiat’s throat. Fiat tries to pry his hands away but King is bigger and stronger than him. His hands tighten and Fiat struggles to breathe. The tears in Fiat’s eyes begin to fall as he gasps for breath.

“Stupid stupid stupid.” King grits his teeth as his hands tighten further on Fiat’s throat, “I would be so good for you. Why can't you see? I love you Fiat.” Fiat vision gets blurry and his gasps grow louder and louder.

Suddenly Fiat feels the pressure being released from his airways and he sucks in a big breath. He struggles to keep his balance while trying not to put weight on his injured leg. His vision clears and he can see Leo and King fighting nearby. Leo clearly has the advantage. Fiat can clearly see the rage in Leo’s face as he punches King. Leo continues to deliver blow after blow to King’s face. Once Leo feels like he’s had enough Leo moves to stand up. King, having been completely blindsided by the attack, had taken a lot of damage. He groans and rocks back and forth but makes no more to get up. Leo finally stands and he is at Fiat’s side immediately. He scoops Fiat up in his arms. Once they lock eyes Fiat can no longer hold it in anymore. He releases loud choked up sobs and tears begin the fall down his face.

Leo rubs his head and whispers over and over again, “Everything is going to be ok. I’m here now.” Fiat pushes his face into Leo's neck. Leo tries to keep his anger at bay while looking at his injured and bruised boyfriend.

“Leo.. oohh Leo” Fiat sobs as he continues to cling to Leo as the tears continue to fall from his face.

Soon the police and ambulance arrive. Fiat can faintly hear his friends explaining what happens as Leo walks him to the ambulance. The police handcuff King and drag him towards the police car.

“Don’t you see Fiat! We are meant to be together. I love you! I can make you happy. Leo doesn't love you like I do.” King pleads, desperate for Fiat to see his feelings. Fiat ignores him and pushes his face further into Leo.

“I'll never give up on you Fiat. I love you” Kings says, still being drugged away by the police.

Leo gently puts Fiat on the stretcher in the ambulance. He gets in right behind him. The ride to the hospital is a quiet one with Fiat still sobbing quietly. The EMT treats his sprained ankle as best as she can. They arrive at the hospital quickly. Leo handles all the necessary intake paperwork as fast as possible so he can return to his boyfriend. After everything calms down Fiat gets X-rays. He’s sitting on the hospital bed holding Leo’s hand tightly when someone rushes into the room. Fiat, still being shaken up, jumps a little at the sudden entrance. Leon comes running through the door of the hospital room. Leon rushes to the side of the bed unoccupied by Leo, panting. He’s still trying to catch his breath.

“P’Nam told me what happened. I came as quickly as I could.” He says frantically.

“Are you ok?” Leon asks.

“Not really but I will be.” Fiat answers honestly, tightening his grip on Leo’s hands.

“I’m so sorry. It’s all my fault I-” Leon says, hands fidgeting.

“No, Leon, it's not your fault. Don’t say that.” Fiat interrupts.

“No Fiat, I should have been there. P’Leo asked me to watch over you.” The guilt that Leon feels makes it hard for him to look Fiat in the eyes.

“I should have been there.” He repeats.

“Oh Leon. Don’t feel that way. You couldn't have known what he was up to. And who knows even if you did come the outcome could have been the same. Don't say that, ok?”

“Even since P’Pob left I know I haven’t been the nicest person to be around. And you and P’Leo have really been there for me. You don't know how much that means to me. I really appreciate it. I’m sorry for being a brat.” Leon chuckles lighty.

“Me too! I’m sorry. I know I was insufferable when Leo was gone. And come on you it would be weird if you weren't a little bratty.” Fiat says smiling for the first time that night. Fiat lets go of Leo's hand and pulls Leon into a hug. They hug and cry together. This is a rare thing for them to open up like this. Fiat never wants to see Leon hurt and vice versa.

 

Leon stays while Fiat talks to the doctor. The police try to come in but Leo makes them leave. Telling them that Fiat will give his statement tomorrow. Soon after, Fiat is discharged from the hospital and they are heading home. Once home Leo carries Fiat up the stairs and helps him wash up and change clothes. Leo is handling him gently like he’s made of glass. Once he is finally dressed, Fiat bursts into tears.

“Baby, what’s wrong, is it your leg? The doctor said you wouldn't need anymore painkillers tonight. Should I get you some?” Leo says, concern etched on his face.

“No, no I'm ok,” Fiat croaks out, “I just love you so much.” He continues to cry.

“I love you, too” Leo says, kissing Fiat softly.

“There aren't enough hours in the day for me to tell you how much. Don’t cry. I hate seeing you cry.” Leo wipes the falling tears from his lover's face.

“Let’s go to bed.” Leo carries Fiat to the bed and tucks him in, being careful of his injury. He gets in bed and pulls Fiat into his arms and rubs his back. Fiat rests his head on Leo's chest and listens quietly for a while.

“Leo” Fiat whispers.

“Yea”

“Thank you for saving me.”

“Don’t thank me for that. I would do it a million times over. I love you”

“I know but still. I was so scared. I didn’t know what to do. I'm just glad you came.”

“Of course I would come. You’re my boyfriend I always want you to be safe” Leo puts a finger under Fiat’s chin and makes eye contact with the teary eyed boy. He leans forward and kisses him. Fiat signs into the kiss and kisses back. The couples lips move against each other softly. The couple continues to kiss softly until they fall asleep.

Notes:

I made King be obsessed/in love with Fiat cause I feel like it doesn’t make sense that he kept messing with them. He was jealous and he wants Fiat to himself.

P.S. I’m a filthy person. This prompt didn't mention anything NSFW but my brain kept going there I was barely able to stay away haha

P.P.S. The promise of less than 1,000 words seems to fly out the window every time I write now.

P.P.P.S. Sorry for the long wait. I started this like a month ago and had most of it written. I just lost steam at the climax.

P.P.P.P.S. Most of this was written before I saw the special episode.

Thoughts?

Chapter 8: Jack/Zhao Zi - Dominant Zhao Zi?

Notes:

history3 - Jack and zhao zi being a couple, showing little of the dominant side of zhao zi and Jack doing some dangerous job again to earn extra money for a surprise for Zhao Zi.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

For Leadream

The Criminal Investigation Division Unit 3 has been following this lead for about a month. One of the up and coming gangs in the area has been doing some illegal arms deals in their jurisdiction. Zhao Zi and Shao Fei have taken point on this lead. Tonight they will bust these guys. As they get into their gear they make eye contact.

“You ready?” Shao Fei says, as he pulls on his bullet proof vest and puts his gun in its holster.

“Yep, let’s get these bad guys.” Zhao Zi sends a quick text to his boyfriend who is probably waiting for him at home.

To: Jack❤️

I’ll be home really late. Don’t wait up! Love you.

He doesn’t wait for a reply. He finishes putting on his gear with the rest of his team. They head to their van with their back up close behind. The ride to the warehouse where the deal is taking place is a tense one. It's been a while since the team has been out on a raid. The van stops a bit of a distance away from the warehouse. The team exits the van and travels the rest of the way on foot. As they get closer to the warehouse they can see the shipping containers full of illegal guns and weapons. Shao Fei and half of the team rally up by the front entrance. On their signal the raid will start. Zhao Zi makes his way around the back with the rest of the guys in case anyone tries to slip away. Over the comms Shao Fei gives the go ahead. Once Shao Fei and his team make their entrance Zhao Zi can hear the rustling and scrambling from inside. The back door rushes open and as expected a few of the gang members try to escape .

Zhao Zi stays back behind a few trees and watches his team detain the criminals. One person is moving so fast all Zhao Zi can see is a flash of red hair. Zhao Zi chases after them.

“Stop right there!” Zhao Zi shouts, pulling his gun from its holster.

“Turn around slowly with your hands up” He instructs the red-haired criminal. The person raises their gloved hands and turns slowly. Once the criminal has turned around he and Zhao Zi make eye contact. Zhao Zi can finally see who his gun is pointed at. He’s looking at his boyfriend. Though it's very dark out, he knows that face. It’s the face he has seen every night before he sleeps and every morning when he wakes for nearly two years.

“D-don’t move.” he voice trembles, as he sees the look of guilt on his boyfriend’s face.

“Zhao Zi, we need you” he hears one of his colleagues shout. The eye contact with Jack breaks for just a second and a second is all Jack needs. Jack bolts and he’s gone before Zhao Zi can get another word out . He watches him until he’s no longer in sight. Not moving despite the urging of his fellow officers.

Zhao Zi is in a daze heading back to the station. The raid was a complete success. So there’s a lot of people to book. A lot of interrogations to have. It’s going to be a busy night. Zhao Zi welcomes the distraction. He doesn’t have to think about the person who escaped. After all the booking is finished. The team needs to prepare the interrogation rooms.

Everyone is so busy and still trying wine down from the raid they don’t notice that Zhao Zi is acting much different from his usual bright personality. Zhao Zi is glad for this because if someone asks he isn’t sure what he would say. That his boyfriend has returned to his criminal ways? That he let him escape? No, he can’t say any of that. He runs his hands through his hair and pulls. He rests his elbows on his desk and signs.

“Zhao Zi, are you ok?” Shao Fei asks.

“Yep I’m great. Just tired.” He jumps up from his desk startled.

“Usually you’re so excited when we finish a raid. You don’t even need coffee.”

“It’s just been so long since we had one.” Zhao Zi tries to laugh it off awkwardly. Luckily for him Shao Fei doesn’t press him further. The interrogations wrap up quicker than they expected. The gang being fairly new and inexperienced spilled the beans pretty quickly. Surprisingly, no one mentioned Jack. Zhao Zi can't figure out what his boyfriend was doing there. He decides to work on the reports tomorrow. Now that the work is finished the moment he has been dreading has arrived. He needs to go home.

After saying his goodbyes to everyone Zhao Zi heads home in a taxi. It's so late the public transit has been finished for hours. In the taxi his head rests against the window and he just thinks. So many thoughts run through his head. Will Jack be home? What will he say? Why couldn’t he bring himself to tell anyone who he saw? Soon enough he makes it home. He heads to his front door. There’s a soft light coming from inside. Jack must be home. His hands shake as he grabs his keys. He opens the door and steps inside. He looks up and sees his boyfriend standing behind the kitchen table with a plate of black pepper fried noodles in front of him. His hands are resting against the table and his biceps are on clear display. It’s a little distracting for him. He walks over to the kitchen and stands across from his boyfriend.

“I know you said not to wait up. But I thought you might be hungry after a long night of work.” Jack says, with his signature smile.

“Jack-”

“I made your favorite. See!” Jack says pointing to the black pepper fried noodles.

“Jack-” Zhao Zi starts again.

“Here sit eat.” Jack says, pulling a chair out for Zhao Zi. He sits and he's handed a pair of chopsticks. Zhao Zi feels anger building in him after being interrupted for the second time.

“Jack-”

“Eat first, then we can talk.”

“No! We’ll talk now!” Zhao Zi shouts, shocking himself. Jack seems equally shocked as well. This is without a doubt the first time he’s ever yelled at Jack like this.

“Ok” Jack says, his usual effortless confidence absent. He moves to take the seat next to his boyfriend. The couple sits in silence. The anger continues to grow in Zhao Zi and Jack’s lack of explanation. On the taxi ride home Zhao Zi tried to picture how this conversation would go. It’s not all what he thought would happen. He thought Jack would rush to explain. He prayed that this would all be a misunderstanding. But seeing the guilty expression on Jack’s face he knows that this is no misunderstanding.

“You don’t have anything to say for yourself” he says, anger dripping from his words.

“You weren’t supposed to be there.” Jack whispers.

“I wasn’t supposed to be there? IT’S MY JOB JACK!” he shouts, hands clenched tightly in fists. Jack moves to grab his hands and he swats them away.

“Don’t touch me until you explain yourself.” he grits out. Jack has been avoiding eye contact during this whole conversation. Finally he makes eye contact with his boyfriend. He can see the obvious anger but he can also see the hurt and disappointment.

“It started about 3 months ago.”

“Three months! You’ve been lying to me for three months.” Jack reaches for Zhao Zi’s hands again. “I said don’t touch me.”

“Ok ok. I’m sorry. Let me explain.” Jack starts again. “About three months ago one of my old contacts reached out to me about some big arms shipment he had coming in from the South China Sea. His original dealer fell through. So he asked me if I knew anyone interested in smuggling them in. He promised me fifteen percent. I needed the money. I just got him in contact with the Li Clan. That's all” Jack finishes his explanation and Zhao Zi takes in the information. This is the worst case scenario for him. His boyfriend knowingly committed a crime.

“Needed the money for what Jack? We have a home. Plenty of food to eat. Clothes on our back. I work. You work.” Zhao Zi questions. He can’t understand why money would be the motivator for his boyfriend to turn back to the life of crime. They may live a simple life but he thought that Jack was happy. Zhao Zi had even been saving for them to get a bigger place.

“Come on, you know I barely earn anything at that coffee shop.” Jack scoffs at Zhao Zi’s questioning.

“So you’re not happy with the life we live?” Zhao Zi uses anger to cover up the hurt and insecurity he’s feeling.

“No, no. That’s not it at all.” Jack says, reaching for his lover’s hands and for the first time that night Zhao Zi lets him grab them.

“It’s just that you know this whole time we’ve been together you’ve been supporting me. I feel like I need to contribute more.”

“So, what? Your pride is hurt?” Zhao Zi's anger is steadily peeking. “You don’t feel like a man anymore because I earn more money. You know Jack I was taking care of myself before you and I can take care of myself after you're gone.”

“No wait, listen-” Jack says, with wide eyes at Zhao Zi insinuation of their breakup.

“I never asked you for money, Jack. I don’t care about money or who’s paying the bills. You think I would have stayed in this relationship if I did! I’m a man too. Maybe I like taking care of my partner too.” His face now red with anger. He is surprised he hasn't cried yet. He’s never been this angry, hurt, or sad before, especially with Jack.

“Shorty calm down please.”

“How can I calm down, Jack? Do you know what you did? How could you put me in a situation like this? What am I supposed to tell my boss or my colleagues?”

“I should arrest you now” Zhao Zi’s hands move to his hips and he grabs his handcuffs.

“Zhao Zi wait a minute, listen please.”

“I’m done listening.” He grabs his boyfriends hands and handcuffs them together in front of him

Jack looks down at his hands in shock. He had never seen this side of Zhao Zi before. If he wasn’t in such deep shit he would be turned on.

“Please wait. Just hear me out.” Jack says, with a desperate edge to his voice.

“Go on..” Zhao Zi’s foot taps impatiently.

“Shorty, you know that I don’t care about that kind of stuff. I love that you take care of me. And I love that I can take care of you in my own way.” Seeing the sincere look on Jack’s face has Zhao Zi calms for the first time that night.

“I know what I did was wrong. But I never meant to hurt you. I’m so sorry. I took this job because there was something I needed to buy but I didn’t have enough money.”

“That’s why we have a joint account.” It’s crazy how less than five minutes ago he was so angry he thought lasers were going to start to shoot out of his eyes.

“It was supposed to be a surprise for you. It’s very expensive.”

“When have I ever asked for things like that?” he shouts. He wants to shake his boyfriend. He made this big mess to buy a gift that Zhao Zi probably won’t even like.

“Here let me show you.” Jack reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small royal blue velvet box. Zhao Zi gasps, his hands move to cover his mouth. One look at the box and he can already tell what it is.

“Those better be fucking ears rings.” He says choked up.

Jack drops down to one knee and opens the box. He looks up into the eyes of his boyfriend. Zhao Zi breaks eye contact for a second to look at the ring. It’s beautiful. It’s truly simple and fits his tastes perfectly. Though the design is quite simple, a gold band with three modest size diamonds along the front, the quality of the ring draws Zhao Zi’s eyes. He can see that Jack spent a pretty penny on it.

“Zhao Li-an, I love you so much. Everyday that I wake up next to you is truly a blessing that I don't deserve. I know that I messed up. I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me. I will use every day for the rest of my life making it up to you if I have to. I know that I’m not perfect. You deserve someone so much better than me. But will you allow me to be selfish? Will you marry me?” Jack’s heart is pounding; he never imagined the proposal to go like this. He’s still in handcuffs for Christ's sake.

“Jack….I-I” Zhao Zi signs, “I can’t accept this ring.” Jack’s heart drops to the floor. He knew he made a mistake but he didn’t think it would break him and Zhao Zi. His head drops to the ground. He doesn’t want Zhao Zi to see the sadness in his eyes.

“Not when I know what you did to get it.” Zhao Zi’s hands grab his face and pull his head up to restore their eye contact.

“But maybe you can buy me one the right way.” He says shyly. A grin breaks out on Jack’s face. He stands and kisses his boyfriend/fiancé. It's not exactly clear yet. With the way Zhao Zi is kissing him back, the latter may be correct. Jack takes his cuffed hands and swings them over Zhao Zi’s head down to his waist to pull him closer.

The couple stand in the kitchen with the dim lighting and the plate of cold untouched black pepper fried noodles on the counter. They continue kissing in the soft lighting. They couple sign into the kiss. Jack is the first to pull away.

“So, is that a yes?” he asks.

“I don’t know. I’m still so mad at you.” Zhao Zi says, pinching his side.

“How about you uncuff me and I make it up to you?” Jacks says, with his usual confident and cocky attitude.

“How about I don’t?” Zhao Zi smirks and escapes from under Jack’s hands.

He takes the cuffs in his hands and drags Jack up the stairs.

Notes:

Sorry for the long wait Leadream.

I hope this is dominate enough for you lol

I'm not so sure though

Chapter 9: Gene/Nubsib - Crime Boss AU

Notes:

Prompt: These are all sooo good! I don’t have any specific prompts but I’d honestly read anything you write about mork/pi or Nubsib & Gene 😍 great job so far!!

TW: assault

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

For Guest 88

To say that Gene was shocked to find out what Nubsib did for a living would be an understatement. At the time they had been together for about six months and Nubsib’s secretive nature always bothered Gene. But their relationship was still new so he didn't want to pry. It all came to head about four months ago when he was trying to surprise his boyfriend for their six month anniversary. The office where Nubsib’s works was unusually empty but Gene doesn't notice too much. He was buzzing with excitement for the surprise he had planned. Gene made his way towards Nubsib’s office with the cake he made and a small anniversary gift he bought. Gene grabbed the door knob and pulled the door open.

“Surprise!” he shouted. What he sees is truly the real surprise. On the table in front on Nubsib’s desk was a bag full of money and another full of guns. Also, there was a man he'd never seen before kneeling in front of the desk. The man was a bloody mess. His right eye was swollen shut and he had a busted lip. He also saw P’Tum, Nubsib’s business partner. P’Tum had the man’s collar in his hand and his fist was drawn back as he punched the man. Nubsib was sitting behind his desk with a wicked smirk on his face.

Upon Gene’s entrance all eyes in the room including two more of Nubsib’s employees Aey and Mork turned to him. The cake in Gene’s hands dropped to the floor. Nubsib immediately stood and tried to make his way to Gene. Gene's mouth opened in shock. He rushed out of the room and closed the door. The shock of what he saw cements his feet in place. The door opened and Gene lost his balance as he was still holding the door knob. He looked up and locked eyes with his boyfriend. Gone was that evil looking smirk from before. He looked like that man that Gene knows and fell for all those months ago. His sweet boyfriend.

“S-Sorry, I should have-” He stuttered out, “I should have knocked.”

“P’Gene” Nubsib reached out to grab Gene. On instinct Gene flinched away. Hurt flashed across Nubsib’s face.

“P’Gene”

“You seem really busy. I should go.” Gene ran away before Nubsib could say anything. He kept going even though he could hear his boyfriend calling after him.

Gene thinks back to that day four months ago. That night he didn’t answer any of Nubsib’s calls. He didn’t know what to think. He felt like he should be scared of Nubsib but surprisingly he wasn’t. All the evidence that Nubsib was a bad, dangerous man was there. All Gene could remember was all the sweet moments he had with his boyfriend, how caring, smart, and considerate he was. After four days, thirty missed calls and fifty ignored messages, Nubsib couldn’t wait anymore. He showed up to his house.

The couple talked it out. Gene expressed his disappointment in the lies and secrets. He told Nubsib that he wished he was honest up front. That he might have been scared but he could have accepted the truth.

“I don’t know if you remember or not but I was flirting with you so hard for about three months before you ever asked me out. You could have told me you were an alien and I probably would have still went out with you.” Gene laughs lighty. Nubsib had been a customer at his bakery for months before the couple went on their first date.

Nubsib apologized for lying and mentioned that he had never dated or been involved with anyone outside of this lifestyle. He didn’t want to lie but he was scared of what Gene’s reaction would be. He didn’t want to be thought less of.

“I don't think less of you. You’re still the same Nubsib to me.” Gene whispers. Nubsib smiled and reached for Gene’s hands. He rubbed his thumbs on the back of Gene’s knuckles

“P’Gene, I’m so sorry that you had to find out that way. I have a plan and everything I was going to tell you soon. I just needed to build up the courage.” He continued to rub Gene’s knuckles.

Now here they are four months later still this going strong. Gene has yet to tell any of his family what Nubsib does. He continues tells them all what Nubsib told him in the beginning, he owns his own business. Over the last four months absolutely nothing changed in their relationship. Gene was still kept in the dark about what exactly Nubsib was involved in. The only thing Nubsib ever told him about his work was that it was a family business. He inherited it when he turned twenty and has been running it for the last three years. Gene was shocked; he could only imagine what it was like for young Nubsib. Having to take on all the responsibility at such a young age. It was one hundred percent the reason why Sib was so mature for his age. Gene had always thought they were the same age based on how Nubsib carried himself. He was shocked on their first date to find out that Nubsib was five years younger than him.

Today was just an ordinary day for Gene. He opened his bakery at 8 a.m. sharp. It was a pretty busy day. His barista and cashier, Hin, had to leave early. So Gene had to run the bakery by himself for a couple of hours. He was finally locking up and heading home. He was walking behind his bakery. It took him a little longer to lock up today since he was alone. So it’s a little dark outside. He was in a hurry. He had a date later tonight with Nubsib so he needs to hurry home to get ready. In his hurried state he wasn’t paying much attention to his surroundings as he walked through the alley behind his shop heading towards the bus stop. Before he even had a chance to react he felt a presence behind him and a sharp object being pressed into his back.

“Don’t move or else you’ll get hurt.” the strange person says.

Gene is scared out of his wits, “M-money…I-I-I have money.”

“Don’t speak!” the strange man grunts out. “Slowly put your hands on your head and turn around.”

Gene follows the man's instructions and when he is finally facing the stranger he is met with an unexpected face. It’s the man that P’Tum was beating up in Nubsib’s office all those months ago.

“On your knees!” the man shouts, waving around the knife in his hands. Gene, still shocked to see this man standing here with a knife, doesn’t respond immediately to the man’s directions. That earns him a hard punch to the stomach.

“I said on your knees.” With the knife pressed against his throat Gene kneels down.

“Look, I don’t–” Gene's words are promptly cut off with a slap across the face. Gene can feel tears fill his eyes. He doesn't move his head up. He doesn't want this man to see him crying. He’s so confused as to what the man could possibly want from him. Gene can feel his phone start to vibrate in his bag.

“Look at me” The man grabs his face and Gene avoids eye contact. The man inspects the damage he’s done. There is a faint red hand print of his face but it won’t bruise or anything. He needs to make some lasting marks. He looks at his knife and the face of the man kneeling in front of him. He presses the knife against the other man's cheek. His phone stops vibrating.

“You really should blame your boyfriend for this. He thinks he knows better than me because of who his father is. I’ve been in this business for a long time and he dares to disrespect me!” The man’s grip on Gene’s face tightens as his phone begins to vibrate again.

Gene can hear someone approaching the alley but can’t see anything because the man is blocking his vision. Next thing he knows the man is being pulled up by his collar. As the man is roughly pulled away from Gene the knife slices across his cheek leaving a cut about an inch and a half long. Gene hisses at the stinging sensation from the cut. His hands finally move from behind his head and touch the cut on his face.

He looks up and he can see the man being held up by his collar by P’Tum. Tum also had a gun pressed into his side.

“Drop the knife. I won't ask again.” Tum says, flatly. Behind Tum Gene can also see his boyfriend. He’s making his way towards Gene. The knife falls to the ground with a soft clank. Tum kicks the knife across the alley with his foot.

“P'Gene, are you ok?” Gene pulls his boyfriend into a tight hug as the tears begin to fall.

“P’Gene, P’Gene….?” Nubsib questions.

“I-I’m ok” Gene hiccups out. He pulls away and looks his boyfriend in the eye. He can feel Nubsib’s eyes tracing every inch of his face. His eyes travel from his red cheek to the small cut, with smeared blood from Gene’s fingers, on his cheek. The cut was very shallow and it had already stopped bleeding. Gene can see Nubsib’s nostrils flare. He helps Gene stand the two walk over to Tum. Tum pushes the man down to his knees.

“Take him to the car.” Nubsib says in what Gene calls his ‘boss” voice. Totally unlike how he usually sounds with Gene. He can see Nubsib grab the man by the collar and strike his face with brutal force.

As he’s walking to the car he can hear Nubsib's voice. “After I showed you mercy you dare to touch what's mine?” His voice was cold and filled with anger. Tum and Gene silently walk to the car. Tum opens the door and Gene gets in and sits quietly in the passenger seat. Tum locks the door and doesn't get inside. He’s busy making a call on his phone. Through what he was able to pick up on during the last four months of knowing about his boyfriend's double life. He knows with one hundred percent certainty that Nubsib is not the type to ever get his hands dirty. The organization his family built has enough muscle power that Nubsib never has to personally handle anyone who ever gets out of line. But this… this is different. Gene thinks back to how strong Nubsub looked. He always had an aura of authoritativeness. It’s one of the things that initially attracted him to Nubsib. He saw the power Nubsib wielded. He should be scared but he can't help but feel turned on. Gene shakes his head to rid himself of these thoughts. His boyfriend is literally beating a man and he is getting turned on. Gene can’t tell how much time passed when Nubsib joined him in the car. Sitting in the driver’s seat Nubsib looks over at his boyfriend.

“P’Gene, are you ok?” Nubsib hands softly strokes his uncut cheek. Gene can see the bruises on his knuckles. Gene can feel himself growing hard in his pants at the sight. He tries to think of unsexy things.

“Is he…?” Gene shakes his head. “Never mind, I don't want to know. Let’s go home and get your hand bandaged up.” Gene says, with a tight lipped smile on his face. The couple makes their way to Gene’s house. Nubsib removes the suit jacket and lays it over the arm of the couch in Gene’s living room. Nubsib is left in a short sleeve shirt with arms on full display for Gene to stare at. Gene can feel something stirring inside him again. Gene must distract himself from these thoughts. He makes Nubsib sit on the couch while he gets the first aid kit. Gene works silently applying ointment on the cuts and bruises on his boyfriend's hand. Nubsib looks at him with a blank unreadable expression. He wraps the hand up in a bandage. Once he finishes he looks up into his boyfriend's eyes.

“P’Gene, I’m so sorry for what happened today.”

“No, no, don't be sorry. It’s not your fault.”

“No P'Gene, listen. In the world I live in, all people want to do is steal and take away what’s important to you. After the day you found out about my life, word has been going around that I have a lover. I’ve basically put a target on your back and all the bad guys in Bangkok are aiming for it.” Gene doesn't get a chance to take the information in before Nubsib is speaking again.

“These are the worst kind of people. They don’t even deserve to breathe the same air as you.” Nubsib is speaking so fiercely, “Gene, I’m so sorry, but I will protect you no matter what!”

“Nubsib.. I don’t…this is a lot for me to handle. I don’t know what to think” Gene has a million thoughts running through his head at once.

“P’Gene, I will always make sure you're safe. Even if you decide you don’t want to be with me anymore. ” Nubsib whispers softly.

“No” Gene reaches for Nubsib’s hands.

“I know this life is too much for a normal person to handle. You’ve been so understanding these last few months. I tried to keep all this business stuff away from you as best as I could. I would understand if you find it hard to continue our relationship. I never wanted you to see me this way. I feel disgusting.” Nubsib holds up his bandaged hand.

“No, don’t say that. I mean I can’t say that the idea so these horrible people coming after me doesn't scare the shit out of me but… I-I love you. And I want to be with you.” Gene finishes shyly.

“Really?” Gene just nods his head in response. Nubsib signs in relief and pulls Gene into a hug. Nubsib pulls back and looks Gene in the eye. “You’re not scared of me?”

“Honestly, I wasn't scared of you at all… I… thought you looked hot…” Gene avoids looking Nubsib in the eye while talking.

“Hot?” Nubsib asks, smirking with raised eyebrows. Gene is honestly so embarrassed with himself. Why did he say that? It's the truth but he didn’t need to admit it. He just wanted Nubsib to know that he wasn’t scared. Gene still doesn’t say anything. He just continues to stare off into space, his ears red with embarrassment. Nubsib chuckles and pulls Gene in for a kiss. Despite still being embarrassed about his admission Gene responds immediately to the kiss, kissing back eagerly. That earns him another chuckle from his boyfriend. Gene has been wound up since the ride to his home. He doesn’t take him long to start hardening in work sweats. Nubsib quickly pulls Gene into lap as they continue to kiss. His hands circle around Gene’s waist and pull him even closer. Their pelvises are pressed together tightly.

Gene grinds his growing erections down against his boyfriend. They both groan into each other's mouths. Nubsib's hands slid down from his waist to grip his ass. He can feel his boyfriend’s cock start to twitch against his. The couple's tongues swirl together in a heated kiss.

With a tight grip on Nubsib’s shoulders Gene grinds his hips against his boyfriend's in search of more friction. His hips move in tight circular motions faster…faster…and faster. He can feel his orgasm building in the pit of his stomach. He pulls away from the kiss and pants harshly. His boyfriend leans forward to kiss and nip at the skin of his neck.

“Sib…sib…sib” He moans out with his head thrown back. Though Gene could feel it coming he’s still caught off guard when his orgasm washes over him. His grip grows impossibly tighter on Nubsib’s shoulders. He surges forward and buries his face into his boyfriend’s neck as he continues to grind against him, riding out his orgasm. He shutters and breathes heavily against Nubsib’s neck. Seeing the strength and power than that he possessed really had Gene wound tight. They both are still fully dressed and Gene has came in his pants. Nubsib groans and grips Gene’s ass tightly as he comes down from his high.

“P’Gene , did you…?”

“Shut up. Don't say anything.” Nubsib just chuckles. He is so embarrassed. He has never in his life came in his pants before.

“I can’t help it, you were so hot today. You looked so strong.” Gene is still kinda embarrassed about the situation. He avoid eye contact and tries to remove himself from Nubsib’s lap. Nubsib is having none of that. He doesn’t loosen his grip on Gene’s ass and makes it hard for Gene to stand. Once Gene stops struggling in his lap. He grabs his face to make eye contact.

“P’Gene you’re amazing. Don’t be shy.” He stokes Gene’s cheeks softly. The couple maintains eye for a few moments, eyes both filled with love and affection.

“I should.. Uh.. get cleaned up.” Gene makes a motion to get up and he rubs against Nubsib’s still hard cock.

“Oh…” Nubsib groans and grinds up on instinct.

“Sorry, P’Gene…”

“Maybe you can join me….?” Gene asks this time purposely grinding against his boyfriend. Nubsib chuckles but he moves to stand while holding Gene’s hand.

“Lead the way.” The couple makes their way into the bedroom. Gene won’t lie he is scared about what happened today happening again, but he trusts Nubsib to protect him.

Notes:

I did this AU cause I felt that Nubsib was always so intense about Gene. Like people always say stuff like “I’ll kill for you” but I feel like Nubsib would really do that for Gene.

I really liked this idea but I feel like I didn't do it justice.

Also sorry they are a little out of order. I just had a lot of ideas for this one.

I hope you guys like it!

I like comments and any constructive criticism you may have....

Chapter 10: Hira/Kiyoi - Sexual Frustration?/First Time

Notes:

Prompt: great fics omg. if you’re still taking prompts i would love a My Beautiful Man fic exploring the sexual frustration/tension that Hira and Kiyoi have both feeling + their first time. (I deleted the chapter this comment was left on)

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

For hazardousberry

After the heated kisses in the classroom of their old school. The walk to Hira’s house was quite anti-climatic. They were both so nervous and still haven’t talked about their relationship. Does Kiyoi really like him? Are they boyfriends?

They walk in silence. Hira is terrified to say the wrong thing. Soon the couple arrives at Hira’s home. Kiyoi waits patiently behind Hira, his usual snarky demeanor absent, as he opens the door. They enter together still not having said a word since they left the school. Hira doesn't know what to do or say. His natural awkward personality is failing him once again.

“D-d-d-do you want something to drink?” Hira asked, in his usual manner.

“No.” Kiyoi speaks slowly. “Can we go to your bedroom?” Kiyoi asks shyly.

“Eh t-t-the bedroom?” Hira squeaks. He looks into Kiyoi’s eyes and he has never seen him so nervous or vulnerable.

“You promised it would be different.” Kiyoi says, lips trembling.

“S-s-sorry” Hira rushes to Kiyoi’s side. “Tell me what you want.”

“You have to ask?” Kiyoi spits out with his usual sass. Hira awkwardly grabs the other boy's hands and leads him into the bedroom. Once inside Kiyoi steps closer and pulls Hira in for a kiss. This kiss is just as desperate and intense as the kisses shared in the classroom. Hira’s hands move around Kiyoi's waist to pull him closer. Kiyoi pushes back on Hira’s chest, breaking the kiss. Hira looks at him wide eyed. Is something wrong? Did Kiyoi not like kissing? Kiyoi reaches for Hira’s shirt and pulls it over his head and he quickly works on the buttons on the shirt underneath. Soon enough Hira is standing shirtless. The boys lock eyes and it's Kiyoi who speaks first.

“Touch me please.” Kiyoi whispers. Hira’s hands reach up and stroke Kiyoi’s beautiful face. He leans forward to kiss Kiyoi again. Kiyoi signs into the kiss. Without breaking the kiss this time. Hira goes to unbutton Kiyoi’s shirt. The shirt drops to the floor. Hira still doesn't stop kissing him and reaches down to unbutton his pants as well. Once the button is undone Hira pushes the pants down to Kiyoi’s knees. Hira pulls away and looks into Kiyoi’s eyes again. He’ll never tire of looking at this face. He slips a finger underneath the waistband of Kiyoi’s underwear. Despite his usual fumbling personality at this moment there is no hesitance in his actions. Kiyoi’s boxer briefs join his pants bunched up around his knees. Hira takes him in. He glows in the dim lighting of the bedroom. His skin is smooth and blemish free. He is beautiful. Even his cock is beautiful. It lay soft in between his legs behind neatly trimmed pubic hair. Hira wants to touch him everywhere. Hira will touch him everywhere. Hira tries to take a step back and Kiyoi immediately reaches for him.

“Hira” he sounds nervous and breathless. Hira leans forward and kisses him again. He continues taking his step back and kneels down in front of Kiyoi. He pushes his underwear down the rest of the way. Kiyoi uses his shoulders for balance and he removes each leg from his pants. The clothes are tossed in the growing pile behind the pair.

Kiyoi stands naked in his bedroom. Hira’s heart aches from looking at him. He still feels like this is a dream. That any minute he's going to wake up and this will all be one of the million realities he imagined with Kiyoi. But he knows this is different. Kiyoi felt different than he had in any of his dreams. In his dreams Kiyoi had been full of confidence and always so sure of himself. But this Kiyoi was shy and nervous and so vulnerable. The kisses they shared were also different from what he felt in his dreams. These kisses were shy and inexperienced and desperate. The warmth from Kiyoi’s lips is also something he could have never imagined. For Hira this is a million times better because it's real.

Having a naked Kiyoi in front of him starts to take a toll on Hira. Still kneeling on the floor, Hira’s hands grab both of Kiyoi’s thighs. The flesh feels good in his hands as he gently massages them. He leans forward and drags his nose along the inside of Kiyoi’s thighs.

“Smell good” Hira can barely form words. Having Kiyoi’s flesh in his hands is driving him crazy. It's everything he ever wanted. He leaves kisses from the inside of Kiyoi’s knee up his thigh nearing his still flaccid cock. It’s almost as if Hira is worshiping Kiyoi’s body. Even though this is the same power dynamic Kiyoi desperately wants to break free from, he doesn’t exactly mind it at this moment. He can feel Hira’s breath on the skin of his thigh dangerously close to his cock. His cock twitches in interest. All Hira can do is stare as he continues to massage Kiyoi’s thighs.

“So beautiful… so so beautiful.” a dazed Hira whispers.

“Hira…” He whispers, tugging on Hira’s shoulders. Hira is standing in an instant, his lips going for Kiyoi’s. Hira hands circle around Kiyoi’s thin waist and pulls him in closer. Their naked chests pressed together. Hira’s tongue swipes across Kiyoi’s lips. Kiyoi gasps and Hira tongue wastes no time slipping inside. Hira’s tongue explores every corner of Kiyoi’s mouth. Their tongues swirl around each other fiercely.

Kiyoi is the first to pull away again. He grabs Hira’s hand and turns around. Hira's eyes are drawn to look at Kiyoi’s back. Lean muscle ripples underneath his smooth skin as he walks towards the bed. Once they reach the bed Kiyoi turns again and lays down on the bed. Hira stands over him and lets his eyes roam over him once again. Kiyoi lays there nervously trapped under Hira’s intense glaze. He hands fidgeting with the sheet underneath him.

“Touch me Hira” he demands. That snaps Hira out of his daze. He stumbles over to Kiyoi and joins him on the bed kneeling between Kiyoi’s spread legs. Hira’s hands are everywhere, running up his lover’s thighs squeezing lightly, across his chest, thumb swiping across his nipple. After holding himself back from touching for so many years. He needs to make up for lost time. Kiyoi’s arms wrap around Hira’s necks and he pulls him into a kiss. This kiss is different from the others they shared. This one is slow and sweet. This time it's Kiyoi’s tongue asking for entrance into Hira’s mouth. Hira gladly grants him entrance. Their tongues dance together. Hira pulls away from the kiss and his lips immediately latch on to Kiyoi’s neck. Hira leaves wet open mouth kisses along his neck. He sucks on a spot near his collarbone hard enough to leave a mark. Hira spends a lot of time marking Kiyoi's neck, listening to his breathless grunts that slip past his lips. Kiyoi shutters at the feeling. Hira’s lips travel lower, meeting one of his dusty colored nipples. He latches on the bud and sucks greedily. His tongue swirls around the areola.

“Hira…ah” Kiyoi moans. His breathless moans are like beautiful music to Hira’s ears. Kiyoi’s blood is rushing to his cock as it hardens at the stimulation. Hira’s lips switch to the other side to give his other nipple the same attention. Hira leans back to take a look at his handy work. His lover’s nipples are red and glisten in the light from his saliva. Kiyoi’s eyes, that had been tightly shut, slowly open and he can see Hira’s hungry eyes travel over every inch of his body. Hira sees Kiyoi’s cock hard between his legs, his own cock stirs with interest in his pants. Kiyoi sits up on his elbows to look at Hira. His eyes filled with affection and anticipation.

He stares in awe of Kiyoi’s hard cock. His hand reaches out to grab it on its own accord. Kiyoi slumps back on the bed at the contact, his hands reaching for Hira. He grips Hira’s arms. Hira gives his cock a few experimental tugs. Kiyoi moans immediately at the contact and his legs spread even wider. Hira settles in closer in the space between Kiyoi’s thighs. He gives his cock an additional tug and the cock begins to leak a bit of precum from the tip. Hira immediately leans forward and gives the head a lick, tasting the precum.

“Ummm” he moans as the taste of Kiyoi hits his tongue.

“Disgusting” Kiyoi whimpers. Hira licks along the length. Hira takes the head into his mouth and swirls his tongue around the head repeatedly. Hira releases the head from his mouth with a pop. He licks along the length more before taking the whole thing in his mouth. He bobs his head along the length, Kiyoi’s grip on his arms tightening. Hira is so excited to be tasting Kiyoi his teeth accidentally grazes the underside of Kiyoi’s length.

“Ah” Kiyoi hiss in pain. Hira pulls away and Kiyoi slips from inside his mouth.

“S-sorry” Hira looks up wide at Kiyoi.

“It’s ok.” Kiyoi says, patting Hira’s head, hands slipping into the strands of his hair.

Kiyoi slips back into his month. He puts as much of him in his mouth as he can without gagging and bobs his head slowly but increasing the speed as he goes. Kiyoi looks down and locks eyes with Hira who has been watching him the entire time. He watches as his cock disappears into Hira’s month. His hands grip his hair and tugs lightly. Hira groans and continues his rhythm, being careful of his teeth. He swipes his tongue under the head to give it extra attention. He lets his tongue drag along the underside of his cock as he lifts his head and repeats the motion, bobbing quickly. Kiyoi’s orgasm builds quickly from there. He grips Hira’s hair even tightly.

“Hira..Hira.. close…so close” he can barely get out the warning. He falls even deeper into the pillow beneath him. Hira continues sucking hard, tongue rolling along the head. Kiyoi can’t hold off any more. He tries to push Hira off his cock, but Hira just grips his hips tightly holding himself in place as his head continues to bob. When Kiyoi’s orgasm hits him, his mouth drops open but no sound comes out. He’d never felt anything this good before. It’s even better than he imagined at night when he would touch himself under the covers thinking of Hira. He shoots into Hira’s waiting month. Hira swallows it all. If had any thoughts in his mind, he would tell Hira how disgusting he was. But can’t do anything but lay there and catch his breath. He looks down at Hira. He still has that hungry look from before. Kiyoi moves to sit up.

“Come here!” Kiyoi barks once he has caught his breath. “You didn’t even take your pants off.” Hira sits up and moves closer to him. His hands are still shaky from the recent orgasm as he unbuttons Hira’s pants. He pushes them down his thighs along with his underwear. Hira’s cocks pops free from its confides. Hira is fully hard. The head is an angry red color and has a single drop of precum on the head. Kiyoi stokes him with one hand. The angle is very awkward so Kiyoi can’t find a good rhythm. He grunts in frustration. Hira was so good to him. He wants to be good too. Hira’s hands are pulling Kiyoi’s face to his for a kiss. While kissing it becomes even harder for Kiyoi to stroke Hira. But Hira doesn’t seem to care as he continues to kiss him groaning against his lips, his tongue pushing past the seams of Kiyoi’s lips. Hira pulls away from the kiss and gives Kiyoi a tiny push to lay down. A confused Kiyoi follows along and Hira’s cock slips from his hand. Hira stands and removes his pants and underwear the rest of the way. Instead of returning to let Kiyoi stroke him again he moves to lay in between Kiyoi’s thighs. He kisses and nips at the skin of his thighs.

“W-what are you doing?” for the first time it’s Kiyoi stuttering. Hira looks up to make eye contact. Kiyoi grasps, Kiyoi can see in Hira’s eyes that he’s not done with him yet.

His cock isn’t hard again but Hira is leaving wet kisses along the spent cock down to his sack. Hira tongues at Kiyoi balls. Hira’s mouth travels lower and lower until he is mouthing at Kiyoi’s entrance. Hira’s tongue swipes over the puckered rim.

“Disgusting” Kiyoi says once more, voice lacking any malice.

Hira’s licks the hole over and over. Hira places his tongue flat against Kiyoi’s rim. His face buried deep between Kiyoi’s thighs, his nose pressed against his perineum. His tongue laps at the puffy hole and lets the tip catch and slip inside. Kiyoi moans grow in volume. He curls his tongue inside the warm walls. The obscene noises coming from Hira has Kiyoi’s cock growing in interest for the second time that night. It feels unreal that Kiyoi is receiving this much love, affection, and pleasure. His heels dig into Hira’s back. Hira hums while his tongue explores inside of Kiyoi. Hira is in heaven. He would stay here forever if he could but he has to come up for air. Hira pulls away to admire his work. A string of spit still connects him to Kiyoi. Kiyoi would be disgusted to see this image. The sight just makes his cock throb. He dives back in with a tight grip on Kiyoi’s thighs. He laps at the hole again before letting his tongue slip back inside. Hira’s fucks his tongue into Kiyoi with short measured strokes. Spit dribbles down his chin but could care less. He rolls his hips against the bed in search of some friction.

“Hira…Hira…Hira…Hira…” Kiyoi whimpers Hira’s name because it's the only thing that is keeping him grounded. He shyly reaches for his neglected cock. It’s leaking again as he strokes it. He knows he won’t last longer; he can already feel it building again with Hira’s tongue wiggling inside of him. He gets about ten strokes in before his cumming again this time with Hira’s name on his lips. His cum spits from his cock in short bursts. It makes a mess pooling around his belly button. Kiyoi tries to calm himself down from the second orgasm but he can’t because Hira is still eating him out. It feels good but Kiyoi’s body is tired and he can start to feel a hint of pain along with the pleasure. Hira doesn’t stop until he pushes him away with a hiss at the overstimulation.

Hira sits back on his knees and strokes his cock at a fast steady pace. He looks over Kiyoi’s face. He looks even more beautiful with his face flushed from multiple orgasms. That alone is enough to have him spilling over his fingers. Some of it leaking onto Kiyoi’s belly, mixing together with his release.

“Disgusting” Kiyoi says this time sounding a little annoyed.

“S-sorry” Hira says, rushing to get a towel to clean Kiyoi. He returns to the bedroom and stops an arm reach away from Kiyoi.

The sight of breathless Kiyoi with their cum on his belly makes Hira’s fingers itch to grab his camera. The fire in Hira’s eyes still hasn’t died. He can’t get enough but Kiyoi looks wrecked.

“Aren’t you going to clean up the mess or do I have to?” Kiyoi snaps, snatching the towel from Hira’s hands.

“Hira… I’m tired” Kiyoi whines as cleans him up.

“S-sorry” Hira says out of habit.

“Stop saying sorry all the time. It’s a good tired.” Kiyoi says, smiling. “...I’m…happy” he whispers shyly.

Hira faces beams and he leans forward to kiss Kiyoi. “I’m happy, too. So happy.” He says when he pulls away from the kiss. Kiyoi pulls him down onto the bed and pulls the covers over them. They lay in silence.

After a while, Kiyoi whispers into the quiet, “I like you so much Hira…” He almost sounds as if he is sleep talking.

“Me too, Kiyoi.” Hira smiles as he whispers back. Kiyoi goes quiet shortly after and Hira watches his face for a few moments as he sleeps.

Notes:

#pillowprinceKiyoi #servicetopHira

That is it. That is all 🤣

I got like 95% done with this and I wasn’t sure if this was even what you wanted. I really hope you like it….

Also I never said this before, sorry for any errors I am sure there are some. I’m very lazy to proofread and I’m too shy to ask anyone to do it for me

Comments? Complaints? Questions?

Edit: I’m re-reading it and I HATE it 😭

Chapter 11: Leo/Fiat - Fluff??

Notes:

Prompt: Would it be possible to have some fluff about Leo and Fiat at the party where Leo's mom wants to introduce Fiat as Leo's boyfriend?

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

For Leadream

Seeing Fiat always seems to take Leo’s breath away. No matter how many times he has seen him. No matter what he’s wearing he’s always the most beautiful person in the room. Tonight though, Leo doesn’t have words to describe how good he looks in red. Tonight is a very special night. Tonight his family would formally introduce them as a couple. Sure there would be some people who disagree with a same sex couple from such an influential family. Leo knew his family didn't care about stuff like that. He just hoped that Fiat wouldn’t take it to heart.

“Oh look at my boys. You both look so handsome” Leo’s Mom rushes into the room. She brushes the imaginary lint from Leo’s shoulders. She smiles as she straightens his tie. Once she deems Leo presentable she moves on to Fiat.

“Oh… Fiat.. you look amazing. Both of you do. I can’t for the world see what a handsome couple you two are.” She finishes and pulls Fiat into a tight hug.

“Thank you, Mae” Fiat says, with a shy smile. Leo’s mom pulls away and straightens out any wrinkles on Fiat’s clothes.

“The party guests have already started to arrive. You can come out whenever you're ready. After a round of hors d’oeuvres we will make the announcement about your coupling. I’m so excited and happy to introduce you both to the world.” Her voice is so cheerful and she claps her hands together as she finishes. A smile takes over her face and she places a hand on each boy's shoulder. She gives the boys one last smile and leaves the room.

Once Leo’s mom leaves Leo takes a glance at his boyfriend. He can see the nervousness rolling off him in waves. Fiat is nervously biting his lips and constantly checking his appearance in the mirror.

Fiat is so nervous. He fixes his hair for the hundredth time that evening. He looks up in the mirror and he can see Leo staring at him from behind. He nervously turns around.

“What? Is there something wrong?” He asks, turning around to give another once over in the mirror.

“No, you look perfect. You’re gorgeous.” Leo says, in that smooth voice of his.

“Really?” Fiat whispers.

“Yes really.” Leo reassures. Leo moves to stay behind Fiat in the mirror. His arms slip around Fiat’s waist and he rests his head on Fiat’s shoulders.

“You’ll without a doubt be the most beautiful person in the room.” Leo continues to reassure. He chastely kisses Fiat’s cheeks. He watches again as Fiat continues to look over their reflection in the mirror. Leo turns him around so they can look into each other's eyes.

“Relax” He breathes against his lips as the couple kisses. “Everything will be fine.”

“Ok” Fiat smiles for the first time that night. The couple finally head down to the party. As promised by Leo’s mom, the ballroom is soon filled with more people. The couple walks around the ballroom making small talk. Fiat tucked in closely to Leo’ side. They ended up standing next to Leo’s parents and his Mom began her announcement.

“I’d like to make a toast. My eldest son has taken a lover. While it may not be the most traditional pairing, my son and his partner have our unconditional support.” Leo’s mom steps to the side so Fiat and Leo can step forward.

Fiat is too nervous to make eye contact with any of the guests. The crowd murmurs but Fiat can’t hear anything they are saying.

As Leo and Fiat make their rounds around the room, stopping every so often to greet some important officials. They all congratulate Leo on his new relationship. Fiat, still so nervous, can barely utter thank yous.

On what feels like the hundredth greeting an older woman pulls Fiat into a hug. She tells them how proud of them she is.

“It’s not an easy thing to do in our country. Just know I’ll always be on your side.” She says as she releases Fiat and smiles. The couple say their goodbyes and leave.

Leo whispers in his ear, “See, you had nothing to worry about” He presses a soft kiss against Fiat’s cheek.

“Leo let's dance.” Fiat pulls Leo towards the small dance floor. Leo hands wrap around his waist.

“I’m so happy.” Fiat smiles up at Leo.

“Me too” They kiss and stare into each other's eyes. “You’re so beautiful. I told you everyone would love you.” Leo smiles.

The couple holds each other tightly and continues to dance slowly.

Notes:

Based on the prompt I made it to where they didn't have any fight before the party.

P.S. Can you tell I’ve never been to any fancy parties?? haha

 

P.P.S - OMG why did this take so long? I don't know. I'm so sorry. This has been sitting on my computer 80% finished for an insane amount of time. I'm sorry. I can't promise I'll finish the others super soon but I'm am working of them. And I promise to complete all the prompts I've been sent!!!