Actions

Work Header

Time of Idols and Dancers

Summary:

Famous singer Hyunjae is preparing for a comeback after a 10-month hiatus following the first major scandal of his career. His new choreographer, Juyeon, is someone he never expected he would see again.

Notes:

Hi! I'm super happy to be debuting on AO3 with my best friend Haine!
This story started of as a small idea we had talking on whatsapp and holy, how things escalated!
Hope you guys enjoy it as much as we do writing! XD
- Seren T

Chapter 1: Being the center of a scandal is the scariest thing...

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

[enter-talk] Hyunjae's bad attitude towards fans

[video]

I didn't want to believe it at first, but this video is pretty irrefutable...

 

post response:

[+3876][-341]

  1. [+1746][-296]

Wow I'm so disappointed in him.

  1. [+1655][-269]

Hul, I guess physiognomy is not a thing. He has such an angel face, but it seems that he was a rotten person all along.

  1. [+1611][-254] 

No, but isn't he incredible? He has been fooling everybody while he was such an ugly person inside. That's kinda daebak

  1. [+1602][-239]

I trusted you oppa ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠ I'm so disappointed I have no words. Can I curse at him just once?

  1. [+1576][-251]

What a f*cker. Did he catch the celebrity disease? Maybe now his delulu female fans will wake up. That's how your oppa treats girls.

 




[the-qoo] Hyunjae was just defending himself!

 

I don't care if you call me a delulu or whatever. Hyunjae didn't do anything wrong. At least acknowledge the full facts before judging him:

  • Hyunjae was arriving on KBS to give an interview to HongKiRa when he was mobbed by a bunch of fans and fansites.

 

(video and photos)

 

  • Most of his fansites were calm and trying to control the other fans. HyunjaeMyPrince, MilkyWay and LHJIsMine all were there and shared their account of the event as well as photos and videos from other angles. You can clearly see that it was pure chaos.
  • At one point, a person pushed a fan and Hyunjae scolded them to stop pushing. He did all that politely with a smile on his face.
  • Then, a woman who has been identified by Hyunjae's fans as BabyJaeJae, one of his most notorious sasaeng pushed past the other fans and threw herself at him.
  • Hyunjae was shocked, but at first he politely held her by her shoulder and asked her to step back. BabyJaeJae, however, grabbed him and started screaming like a crazy woman.
  • There's six different videos! The part where Hyunjae pushes her is when she was harassing him after he politely asked her twice to step back.

 

(even more video proof)

 

Are you telling me that you guys want to find a reason to hate on Hyunjae so much that you can't understand he's a victim here??? Hyunjae was being harassed by this sasaeng, who already harassed him several times before!!!

 

post response:

[+1123][-267]

  1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The mental gymnastics some his fans will do. Just stop, you're embarrassing yourselves ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  2. Whatever. Hyunjae is trash anyway and his career is over.
  3. No, but he really pushed a female fan. If he's really a man, he shouldn't push her no matter what his excuse is.
  4. Why does everyone hate Hyunjae so much?? He was being literally mobbed. Put yourselves in his shoes. Wouldn't you push a random person who tried to grab you?
  5. Hyunjae must be happy, no matter what he does he still have several delulu ATMs simping for him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 


 

/r/kpop

[News] Hyunjae accused of pushing a female fan + Bis.Kuit threatens legal action against malicious comments

[Link to Soompi]

/\ 1496 \/

[Comments: Sort by Top]

 

pssstitsasecret

I don't get why people are hating on him for it. No matter how you look at this, Hyunjae was being harassed and just defended himself. Trust knetz to always be so hateful.

/\ 1k \/

 

yutodadadada

***pushing a sasaeng fan. Seriously, she's well known among k-fans for stalking Hyunjae. 

/\ 987 \/

 

verdesorteminha

Hyunjae even asked her nicely to step back, but she attacked him first. In his place, I would've punched her in the face, she almost tackled him, for fuck's sake.

/\ 893 \/

princesspoetic

uh, gurl, no. Violence only leads to more violence. Hyunjae should apologize to the fans for his behavior. The fan was in the wrong, but Hyunjae also didn't act properly.

/\ 76 \/

ipurpleicecreamcake

??? He asked her to move! Twice!!! She attacked him!!!! I don't fault Hyunjae at all for pushing her.

/\ 349 \/

princesspoetic

stop being an oppalogist, that ain't cute. Your bias is a violent person who pushed a female fan, he's trash like all other men

/\ -3 \/

comeandgetitahgase

Ignore them, /u/ipurpleicecreamcake, they're a troll.

/\ 26 \/

 


 

omonatheydidnt

 

Hyunjae's apology + Bis.Kuit threatening legal action AGAIN

Hyunjae posted a lengthy handwritten apology on Instagram:

 

"Hello. This is Hyunjae.

I'm sorry for causing a burden for everyone through my careless actions. Three days ago, when arriving on KBS for a schedule, I was approached by several fans who wanted to greet me and show me their good feelings. I'm always happy to meet fans and receive their well-wishes, because the fans are the ones who support me and give me energy to still be an artist, no matter how flawed I am.

While greeting fans, one fan approached me suddenly and I was startled and pushed them. I'm terribly sorry for what I did. I'm deeply reflecting upon my actions.

I apologize to all the fans who believed in me and have been rooting for me for all this time. I am sorry for disappointing you. I also apologize to my company staff and to the KBS and HongKiRa staff.

I will be more cautious with every action that I take. Once again, I want to apologize for everyone I burdened with my thoughtlessness.

Hyunjae"

 

And Bis.Kuit released another statement (in both English and Korean):

 

"Hello, this is Bis.Kuit Entertainment.

First, we express our gratitude towards the fans who support HYUNJAE. 

Secondly, there is currently false information being spread about HYUNJAE online. We'll take legal action against people who spread misinformation and post malicious comments against our artist, in order to hold people legally responsible for their actions and words.

Thirdly, we will also pursue legal action against any person who invades our artists' privacy and threatens their physical and psychological well-being.

Thank you. - Bis.Kuit Entertainment"

 

[Comment Section]

 

lalalalalalalalalisa

Damn, Bis.Kuit is pissed. They're not messing around

 

skepticalkangaroo

Well, since he apologized, maybe he's guilty after all.

yerimyqueen

He HAD to apologize, knetz was showering him with hate. Poor guy. I don't blame him at all.

 

sunwoohoo

Oh no. Hyunjae is such a sweet person, I'm sure he's very hurt by how people are talking about him. 

kokorobocop

"boo-hoo my poor oppa can't do no wrong uwu" Ugh, people like you make me throw up in my own mouth.

 


 

[enter-talk] Hyunjae's current whereabouts?

 

It's been over six months since he went radio silent. His sasaengs and fansites sometimes have new photos of him, but he still hasn't said anything on social media. Even Bis.Kuit shut down the comeback rumors that popped up last month.

Has Hyunjae retired?

 

[photo]

[photo]

[photo]

 

post response:

[+937][-141]

  1. [+710][-78]

Hul, how did his fans even obtain those photos?? It's obvious that they're sasaengs.

  1. [+656][-70]

No, but even if I don't like Hyunjae, the privacy invasion is too severe....

  1. [+614][-126]

Each time I see things like this, how idols are constantly being harassed by their "fans"... No wonder the guy snapped and pushed that sasaeng.

  1. [+582][-97]

I think he reflected enough. At least I'll support him. Please come back soon, oppa. ㅠㅠ And stay healthy and happy, let's make new happy memories together and walk a flowery path from now on

  1. [+541][-202]

I mean, he did say he would reflect deeply on his mistakes. Maybe he should keep reflecting. Like forever. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 

 

Notes:

I hope the formatting is not too bad. I almost went insane trying to get it to work. :) - Haine