Actions

Work Header

All In

Summary:

“Kara I can do that. I can protect your baby from the government and anyone else who wants to hurt them. I- Kara…” Lena’s face lit up with sudden excitement. “Marry me.”
-
When Kara unexpectedly finds herself pregnant, and sans the boyfriend who got her so, she’s faced with a heartbreaking choice. But when she goes to her best friend for advice secrets are revealed and she is offered a way to not only keep her child but also to have the partner she’s starting to realise is everything she’s ever wanted.
Mon-el running away has given Lena the chance to have everything she’s ever wanted, even if it’s just on paper. She’s not about to screw up her chance to have a family with Kara and she’s certainly not going to make it awkward by confessing she's hopelessly in love with her best friend. No Lena is going to make sure nothing and no one ruins this for her, not even herself.

UPDATED FORTNIGHTLY

Notes:

(See the end of the work for other works inspired by this one.)

Chapter 1: A proposal

Notes:

Okay people I’m back with my next long project and it’s got an estimated 32 parts (God help me). Updates every week (probably a few will be posted early if/when I get ahead in my writing). It’s planned to have everything y’all usually love from me; humour, SuperCorp being idiots in love, Alex being very confused at points, cute and soft moments aplenty, with just enough angst to cut through the sweetness and, if I’m lucky, there’ll be a few moments that’ll creep up on you and make y’all cry in public ‘cos y’all know how much I love doing that to people.

Timeline start think mid/late season 2 ish but just assume there’s been like a year between their first meeting and this point which is probably around S02E13. Please note I’m basically throwing the show timeline and events out the window from then though.

Now that’s all out of the way. Sit down, get ready and away we go…

UPDATE NOTE:
Sorry y'all forgot to put this in from the start.
"Aos" is the gender neutral Kryptonian word for "very young baby who is not yet able to speak"
I'm using it to also mean fetus/in the womb babies as well because Kryptonians had matrix pod babies and so I'm just gonna HC that they didn't have a seperate word for them.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Kara stood in her apartment in shock. She looked at the open door and then the place Mon-el had been only moments before. Had it been just a few minutes? The darkness surrounding her suggested otherwise.

"I don't want to be a father. I- I have to go."

Kara took a deep breath and took out her phone as Mon-el's parting words echoed in her ears. She opened her recent contacts and hesitated her thumb over Alex’s number then she moved her thumb one down and clicked on Lena's sending her a message.

I could really use your advice about something. Can I come talk to you? I’ll bring donuts.

She forced herself to walk at a human speed as she approached the door and closed it carefully then locked it with shaking hands. She picked up her keys and flew out the window. By the time she made it to her favourite late night donut stop Lena had responded.

Of course. I’m at home for once so come by whenever.

Kara flew to Lena’s building and then started pacing a nearby park trying to look inconspicuous as she waited for an adequate amount of time to pass. 

She needed Lena. She had needed Alex at first, and then she had needed Mon-el but he’d run away, and now she needed Lena. She needed to talk to her best friend because everything was a mess and she had no idea what to do. She needed help. She needed to speak to the one person she knew would be able to think clearly and give her actually useful advice. Not that Alex couldn’t do that. Alex was good at the advice thing, great even. She had awesome advice and had been really helpful at the start but in this-

Kara fought down a wave of sudden tears. She just wanted Lena. She needed Lena to hug her and find some way to tell her how she didn’t need any help and she could do it by herself because Kara Danvers was her hero. It was always so believable whenever Lena said it. 

Kara stopped walking and looked up to see Lena in her penthouse. She was tapping her fingers on the table nervously looking at her phone. Kara glanced at the time and realised it had been a whole seventeen minutes since Lena’s text. 

She hurried to the entrance of Lena’s building and was quickly checked over by her security. They opened the bag of donuts and did a few swabs while smiling at her. She tried to return the smiles but she was having trouble.

“Are you alright Ms Danvers?” Michael asked giving her a concerned look.

She silently shook her head and he gave her a sympathetic look.

“Head on up,” he said handing her donuts back and nodding to Don by the elevator.

“Thank you,” she said.

He gave her an encouraging nod and she hurried to the elevator. Don swiped his card and added the number. He gave her a small smile and stepped back.

The doors closed and a few seconds later the elevator rose. Kara tried not to twitch too much. She took a few deep breaths and let out a breath as she headed along the reinforced hallway to Lena’s front door. Lena opened it right before she arrived.

Lena’s welcoming smile quickly became a concerned look as she saw Kara’s face. She stepped back opening the door wider in a silent invitation and Kara stepped through. As the door closed Kara found herself being wrapped in the familiar and comforting embrace of her friend. She felt another wave of tears threaten as she clung to Lena desperately trying not to hold too tightly but also needing Lena closer.

“Kara what’s wrong?” Lena asked holding her tighter.

Kara sniffed and pulled away.

“I’m sorry I-”

Lena gave her a small smile and wiped away tears Kara hadn’t realised escaped.

“It’s alright Kara. Come in and sit down.”

Kara sniffed again and nodded. She walked over to the couch and sat down. Lena picked up a soft blue blanket from it’s place at the end of her couch and wrapped it around Kara’s shoulders with a small smile. She managed to choke out a small laugh at Lena remembering her fondness for the blanket and held it tighter around herself as Lena gave her shoulder a comforting squeeze.

“I’ll make us some tea and you can tell me everything,” Lena said. “I’m sure together we can fix whatever it is.”

Kara nodded and Lena went to the kitchen quickly putting on the kettle and taking down two cups. Kara was silent apart from the odd sniffle as she watched Lena preparing their tea. She saw Lena throwing her worried glances as she also put the donuts on a plate and after another worried glance pulled open a cupboard and removed a block of, what Kara knew from prior experience was, some very nice Swiss chocolate. She broke it into bite sized pieces as the kettle finished boiling.

Lena came over and joined Kara two minutes later with two cups of something that smelt calming, the plate of sweets, and a worried look.

“Okay, tell me what’s wrong,” Lena said.

Kara looked at Lena and burst into tears. She was immediately wrapped in Lena’s comforting embrace. She didn’t even know why she was crying at this point. It wasn’t like she was sad exactly but she just felt so anxious about it all. Lena held her until she was able to pull herself together. She mumbled another apology and picked up her tea removing the teabag and taking a sip. 

The tea warmed her instantly and chased away some of the anxiety. It was an almost familiar taste and she sighed taking a second sip. She looked over and saw Lena still looking at her worried.

“This is nice,” she said with a small smile.

Lena returned the smile with one of her own.

“It was a gift from a Chinese investor. He said it was a blend meant to help soothe anxious minds,” Lena said. 

Lena considered her own cup and then looked back at Kara. She carefully put her tea down. 

“You’re pregnant aren’t you,” Lena said quietly. 

Kara looked at her shocked. She opened and closed her mouth a few times trying to work out the words. Lena sighed putting down her tea. She looked off at some distant horizon as though thinking.

“How- How did you guess?” Kara asked.

Lena looked a little awkward. A faint blush crept up her cheeks.

“Um so- uh…” Lena gave Kara an apologetic look as she picked up her tea again. “I may have noticed your boobs were bigger,” she mumbled into the cup.

It took a second for Kara to realise what she’d said then she started laughing. Lena looked a little embarrassed but she gave Kara another small smile.

“Wow Lena. I did not know you were so observant about changes to my boobs,” Kara teased.

Lena rolled her eyes and sighed resignedly. 

“I have eyes Kara. We’re best friends but that doesn’t mean I won’t notice things like that.”

Kara laughed again then it became a sigh as the situation came back and crushed her with it’s weight.

“It’s Mon-el’s,” she said.

“I guessed. How far along are you?”

“Alex thinks about three months but it’s hard to be sure.”

Lena nodded sipping her tea.

“So, my next question,” she said quietly. “Am I congratulating you or offering a discreet doctor?”

Kara looked at her and then at her cup of tea. 

“Shouldn’t you be asking what Mon-el thinks?” she whispered.

Lena scoffed.

“I don’t care about what he thinks. I care about you and what you want. As far as I’m concerned that’s all that really matters.”

Kara smiled softly and continued to contemplate her tea. 

“I shouldn’t keep the baby,” she said quietly. “It would be selfish. Mon-el made it abundantly clear he wanted nothing to do with any children when he ran away the moment I told him. Not that I really wanted him to do much I just-”

Kara put the cup down and buried her face in her hands trying to stop another wave of sudden tears. Lena put down her tea moving closer. She put an arm around Kara and started rubbing her back in soothing circles as a fresh wave of tears leaked from Kara’s eyes.

“I can’t do it alone but I don’t want him and I’m scared,” Kara mumbled

Lena hummed soothingly and wrapped her arms tighter around Kara holding her close.

“It’s okay Kara,” she said gently. “You’ll be a wonderful mother.”

Kara heaved in a deep breath.

“I can barely handle everything now Lena. How am I supposed to handle a baby? I am barely able to support me let alone anyone else.”

Lena held her tighter.

“Believe it or not, I’m sure you’ll manage. Women have been doing it for centuries and you’re in a better position than most. You have friends, family, and… when he eventually gets his head out of his ass you’ll have Mon-el too, for all the good he is.”

Kara heard the distinctly bitter note in Lena’s voice at the mention of Mon-el and laughed quietly.

“He’s probably more a hindrance than a help,” Kara said.

Lena laughed softly.

“Well, you dated him,” she said.

Kara groaned even as she laughed quietly.

“He’s cute and I didn’t break his nose when I kissed him. I didn’t anticipate this problem,” she said turning to Lena.

Lena laughed a little louder as she looked at Kara’s face.

“Break his nose? How many people’s noses did you break?”

Kara gave her a guilty look. Lena’s eyes lit up in sudden glee as she realised it had been more than one.

“Four,” Kara admitted.

Lena laughed and Kara found herself laughing too even as she felt the tears returning.

“Well I suppose that’s good to know should you ever get drunk and mistake me for Mon-el,” Lena teased. “I’ll have a plastic surgeon on standby.”

Kara scoffed and rolled her eyes.

“I would never mistake you for Mon-el. You’re too nice to get me drunk, even if you did find it funny.”

Lena smiled.

“I confess the idea of Kara Danvers drunk and saying silly things does have a certain appeal. But I suppose it would be unfair of me to take advantage of your inebriated state to find out your secrets.”

Kara snorted.

“You don’t need to get me drunk to find out my secrets just ask and I’ll tell you. Look at me now I’m here on your couch telling you about how my boyfriend got me knocked up and that I regularly break peoples noses by accident when I try to kiss them.”

Lena smiled at her and nodded. 

“Well you are the most honest person I know. Probably because you’re a terrible liar," Lena said throwing her an amused look.

Kara instantly felt bad about that. She lied a lot, especially to Lena. Lena sensing her shifting mood gave her another hug and Kara sank into it allowing herself a few minutes to soak up Lena’s gentle affection.

“What is scaring you most about the whole being pregnant thing?” Lena asked. “Is it money? Medical risk? Doing it alone? Family disapproval? Loss of your own identity? Mon-el?”

Kara looked at Lena for a long moment and then she was crying again. She was getting very tired of the crying but it just kept happening. She supposed it was probably hormones. She clung to Lena and she knew she probably left a couple of small bruises but Lena just held her tighter. How could she even begin to explain her greatest fear?

“It’s okay, you can tell me,” Lena whispered gently.

“I’m scared the government will take my aos away,” Kara confessed.

“Aos? Kara look at me.”

Kara reluctantly obeyed looking up into Lena’s serious face and her remarkably sure green eyes.

“No one will take your baby away. I won’t let them,” Lena said firmly. “I promise even if you lost your job, your apartment, and had a full mental breakdown where you could no longer look after yourself they won’t take your baby away. I’ll always be here to help you. Sometimes I think you forget I’m a literal billionaire. If anything happens to you I promise you won’t lose your child to the foster system. I’d adopt them myself before I let that happen. Not that I think Alex would allow it to ever get that far. Your sister is terrifying in her protectiveness of you.”

Kara choked out a laugh as she looked at Lena. Kind, brilliant, beautiful Lena who was determined to do good. Lena who was offering to help her even though she had no idea what she was really up against.

“Oh Lena,” she said looking at her. 

She heard Lena’s heart start to race as she continued to look up at her.

“That’s not why they’d take them,” she said sadly.

She saw a flicker of confusion on Lena’s face. Kara knew it was probably time. Lena had proved herself more than trustworthy and she was tired of lying.

“They tried to take me once, when I was thirteen," Kara confessed.

Lena gave her a confused look. 

“From your parents? I thought you said they died-”

“They did. They tried to take me from the Danvers.” 

Now Lena looked utterly bewildered.

“Seriously?” she asked. “They’re like the picture perfect adoption family. Why would-”

Kara bit her lip as she looked at Lena. She swallowed. 

“There was… it was about me not them,” Kara whispered.

Lena’s face softened as she looked at her.

“It’s okay,” Lena said gently. She cradled Kara's face in her hands. “Whatever you did or were, it’s okay. Kara you’re my best friend and I don’t care if you were a teenage arsonist, part or a cult, an alien, or even secretly a five hundred year old vampire that drinks the blood of virgins. Whatever it is you can-”

Lena stopped and it clicked. Lena’s eyes widened as she looked at Kara. Kara gave a little shrug with an apologetic smile.

“You’re an alien aren’t you,” Lena said quietly.

Kara nodded. Lena sighed and then her heart was racing as she removed Kara’s glasses. She looked at her for a second her mind seeming to be putting it all together. Lena took a deep breath and handed back her glasses looking away.

“Lena?” Kara asked worried.

“Just one second I’m… processing,” Lena said holding up a hand.

Kara nodded and straightened up waiting. Lena took a deep breath.

“I’ll sort through that later but… we’re triaging the- the bigger… things.”

Lena looked back at her then away again.

“Well that does explain how you were able to get in contact with Supergirl so easily,” Lena said with a self deprecating smile.

Kara laughed and sighed.

“Yeah…”

“So the um… the alien detection device?”

Kara made a guilty face.

“I uh, may have used heat vision to sever a wire,” she admitted.

Lena sighed pinching the bridge of her nose.

“I thought it overheated. I spent a whole month trying to work out what went wrong before deciding it must have been a loose piece of glue or something,” Lena said giving her a look.

Kara couldn’t help a small chuckle as she sat up. Lena sighed. Kara looked at her waiting nervously for the anger she knew was coming.

“Well I suppose it’s comforting that even Supergirl can have terrible taste in men. I suddenly feel better about all my mistakes,” Lena muttered. Kara laughed and sniffed. “And it explains how you can eat three blocks of chocolate and never gain a pound, which by the way is terribly unfair.”

Kara laughed again then fresh tears came. Lena looked at her. Her face softened again as she wiped away Kara’s tears with gentle fingers.

“What do you need?” Lena asked.

Kara silently shrugged. Everything felt so incredibly tiring all of a sudden. Kara did what she always did in this position, she ate. She picked up a donut and took a bite. She chewed slowly trying to think of an answer. What did she need?

“I don’t even really know,” she admitted. “I’m looking at climbing Everest with no superpowers, no equipment, guide, or training.”

Kara forced herself to eat another bite of the donut. 

“It’s not even like I really wanted to have a family with Mon-el but I just… I’m Kryptonian, we don’t do this alone, ever. I was supposed to look after Kal-el when we arrived but that was more an emergency we’re all dead thing I was…”

She looked at the donut and found herself contemplating yet another problem she hadn’t anticipated.

“I eat ten thousand calories a day, did you know that?" she asked turning to Lena once more. "I need to eat ten thousand calories a day to be able to sustain myself properly otherwise I start to feel slow and sick. It’s closer to twelve thousand now and then this aos will probably start at two thousand and it’ll be more when they’re a teenager. How am I going to pay for that? I’ll have to get another job, or rob a bank. Which would probably be easier now I think about it.”

Lena chuckled.

“And how am I supposed to hide this as Supergirl? People are going to notice when I get pregnant it’s not like my suit hides anything. Which now I think about it might be aerodynamic but was a terrible idea. And how-”

Kara squeezed her eyes shut as she pressed her hands over her eyes as the main reason for her anxiety came crashing back to the front of her mind.

“I’m Supergirl and I’m terrified of having a child because the moment the government finds out about it they’ll try and take them away like they wanted to with me. I don’t know what to do Lena. I want this aos so badly it’s probably my one chance at getting to have a child of my own and- and-”

She dragged in several deep breaths as tears rolled down her face. Lena wrapped her arms around Kara holding her tightly. Kara choked back sobs as all her fears started pouring out of her. 

“I can break the sound barrier in flight but I can’t ever be sure my child will be safe in the country I grew up in. I’d have to give them up to someone I could trust and stay away until they’re old enough to know. If I don’t they’ll just turn up in the middle of the night while I’m away or find some obscure legal something to excuse taking them away and if I come out so the whole world knows then they’ll be in danger from my enemies and every anti alien zealot in the country. Which would almost be worse because I’d probably have to get government help just to protect them and that’s just terrifying to consider what they'd ask of me in return. It’s not like I have anyone in my life who can protect my aos from the American government-”

Kara’s voice disappeared as she dissolved into sobs once more.

“I can,” Lena whispered.

Kara stopped crying for a moment and looked at Lena confused.

“What?” she asked.

“I can,” Lena said louder and with more confidence.

Kara stared at Lena confused. Lena met her eyes her face serious. Kara froze her heart suddenly stuttering in her chest as Lena looked at her now determined.

“Kara I can do that. I can protect your baby from the government and anyone else who wants to hurt them. I- Kara…” Lena’s face lit up with sudden excitement. “Marry me.”

“What?” Kara whispered. 

Lena looked at her very seriously.

“I mean it Kara. I’m a Luthor, I can protect your baby. All you have to do is marry me and suddenly everything I have is yours.”

Kara’s head was spinning as she looked at Lena. Could she really? Lena sat up straighter facing Kara her eyes bright and determined.

“Kara I’m a billionaire. I have a powerful position in the business world and dozens of political connections, international and domestic. I have enough real estate to make a small city, and enough security to qualify as a small army. I have one of the most powerful and recognisable family names not just in America but in the world. If I marry you and adopt your child I can protect them by making them known. They'd be a Luthor heir. The government would never dare take the child of a Luthor. It would be like trying to kidnap a British royal. They couldn’t. It would take too large of a team to try and take them by force without everyone knowing. If they went the legal route I’d just drop you both in Cuba or something then set my lawyers on them if they tried.”

Kara’s eyes were wide and her heart suddenly started racing as hope flooded her. The more she thought about it the more she realised Lena was right. There was no way they could. Not only would they need to get past Lena’s security but they’d have to get past Lena and not even Lex Luthor could do that. She looked back at Lena and saw she was staring at her very determinedly. Lena gripped her hands tightly.

“Kara please,” Lena said. Kara was surprised by the edge of vulnerability in Lena’s voice. “Please, let me help you. I promise I will dedicate everything I have to offer to making sure you and your child are safe. Marry me and I can protect you and the baby from anyone who wants to separate you. If the government ever tried to take your child my lawyers would tear them to pieces, and that’s before my PR people get to them. Please… trust me.”

Kara held Lena’s hands a little tighter.

“What about you?” Kara asked.

Lena looked confused.

“What about me? Oh. Kara I swear I may not have had great parenting role models but I will do everything I can to help. You won’t have to do any of this alone whether it’s the nappies or the parent teacher interviews I’ll be there with you every step of the way however you want me.”

Kara sighed her heart overflowing with warmth as she looked at her best friend. Here she was offering to do everything to help Kara with no concern for herself or her needs.

“Oh Lena,” said gently. “I wasn’t questioning that I know you’d be an amazing parent and-” and I want nothing more than to raise this child with you.

Kara felt more tears as the realisation hit her. Lena looked concerned again as the tears escaped her eyes and rolled down her face. Kara quickly forced those feelings away as she focused on Lena.

“What about the things people will say about you?” she said. “I can’t be the cause you getting more-”

“Kara,” Lena’s voice was firm as she cut her off. Lena’s lips twitched in a small smile. “Firstly, I highly doubt marrying you will do anything but improve my image. As for the people who will call me names for not being straight,” Lena shrugged and gave her a smile. “People have been calling me things for years. What’s one more slur?”

Kara gave Lena a stern look. Lena looked back with… hope. 

“Kara, I don’t care what people call me. It’s not like I’m even straight anyway. I care about you and your baby. You’re my best friend in the whole world and you need help. Hell you’re Supergirl you shouldn’t have to live in fear. No one should ever be able to threaten to take your children away from you to make them into weapons.”

There was a long silence as they looked at each other.

“Are you serious?” Kara whispered.

Lena nodded holding Kara's hands very tightly.

“Let me protect you for once. Marry me Kara. Marry me and I promise I will give you and this child everything I can.”

Kara looked at Lena and felt emotions bubbling up inside her. Sudden, powerful emotions she wasn’t really sure how to characterise. Lena stared back determined and ready to fight for her, for the aos. She could hear Lena’s racing heart and feel the tension in her arms as she waited for Kara’s response. 

Kara nodded. Lena wrapped her in a hug seeming on the edge of tears as she held Kara tighter and tighter. Kara started to cry again. This time in relief. Lena would protect them. Lena would make it all okay.

“Thank you,” Kara whispered. “Thank you, thank you, nahkluv.”

Lena just held her tighter.

“What are friends for?” Lena asked the edge of a laugh in her voice through what sounded like tears.

Kara laughed softly and pulled back wiping her eyes.

“Marrying and raising a child together when their frat boy boyfriend gets them knocked up and runs away.”

Lena laughed and wiped her tears away.

“I can’t believe I got you to agree,” Lena admitted with a smile. “I thought the family name might be enough to stop you. Especially considering yours.”

Kara shook her head. 

“It’s your name Lena, and I trust you.”

Lena suddenly looked on the verge of tears again.

“Thank you,” she whispered.

Kara looked down at herself then at Lena.

“I just- I need to be clear,” she said. 

Lena nodded quickly the smile gone replaced with concern again.

“I- if we do this I don’t want it to be by halves,” Kara said quietly. “I don’t want to make you do anything you’re not comfortable with or- so just to make sure I don’t misinterpret or ask for more than you can give…” Kara gulped. She had to ask. She had to explain. “I- I’m Kryptonian we marry for life. We raise our families together both parents heavily involved. Our entire… for us family and children are the centre of our lives by blood or not. I’m not asking you to give up anything I just…”

Kara gulped again and dared look up at Lena. Lena was looking back giving her the same determined look as before.

“I need to know if you’re offering to have a Kryptonian marriage and help me raise this child together as though it was yours by blood, or if this is purely an on paper and to the outside world but you’re just gonna be the rich Aunt we live with. I guess- I mean… I need to know if you’re all in with me or not?”

Lena looked at her and then she was holding Kara’s face in her hands green eyes staring deeply into blue.

“Kara, I am all in,” Lena said. “I am here for everything and anything. During the pregnancy I am here to hold your hand at every doctor’s appointment, do every late night run for ice cream or watermelon, give you footrubs and back massages, and to buy the million potstickers you will undoubtedly eat.”

Kara laughed tears forming in her eyes.

“I am here for you, and for the baby, the aos?”

Kara nodded and sniffed as Lena placed a gentle hand over Kara’s stomach.

“Kara I’m right here,” Lena said still holding Kara’s face in her other hand. “If you just need my name and money you can have it, but if-” Lena drew a long shuddering breath. “If you want a partner in this. Someone to help you with the aos. Someone to be another parent, to read them bedtime stories, and help with homework. Someone to help you deal with tantrums, little league games, driving lessons, and family holiday stress. If you want me to be- I…” 

Lena gulped again her determined gaze faltering for a moment and she closed her eyes taking a deep breath. Kara covered Lena’s hand with her own applying a little pressure. Lena's eyes stayed closed but she kept talking. 

“I swear no matter what you choose I will love this child as my own and I will do everything in my power to give them the best possible life. I will spend every day of my life working to make theirs better. If you want that to also be as their parent then I will be all in with you on this. However and whatever you need.”

Lena fell silent and Kara gently pressed Lena’s hand tighter against her stomach.

“Lena Kieran Luthor,” she said quietly. “I want you with me every step of the way. I…” 

Kara struggled to find the words. How did one even begin to explain the tsunami of feelings that were crashing through her as she looked at Lena.

“You’re my best friend in the whole universe and I would be honoured to raise this child with you.”

Lena did cry then. Kara wrapped her arms around Lena and they clung to each other for several minutes crying in each other’s arms as they dealt with the enormity of what they had just agreed to. Lena eventually let go and looked at Kara taking a deep breath. 

“Alright, let’s do this. All in.”

Kara smiled then Lena suddenly looked slightly anxious.

“You do realise we’re gonna have to convince everyone we’re in love right?”

Kara looked at Lena with her best duh expression. Lena laughed.

Notes:

And so it begins…
Leave a comment down below if you liked this start, wanna make some kind of predictions for how you think this will go, or just wanna shout into the void about SuperCorp.
If you hate it well… then it’s okay you don’t need to comment.