Actions

Work Header

Trouble at the Chocolate Factory

Chapter 4: The Tour

Summary:

The tour goes bad.

Notes:

Here's ch 3, depending on how things pans out, ch 4 will be posted tmw. I'm switching to AE next.

Chapter Text

Jacques Torres Chocolate Factory;

The group of Ryan, Boyd, Erica, Kaito, the twins, Kate Bishop, and Alicia toured the Jacques Torres Chocolate factory. They started at the front desk and listened to the operation tutorial. They were then required to put on hair nets, booties, and other safety gear. They met some people that either worked at the factory or were on the board. Kaiden, Neela, and Journey were also touring at the same time.


Jacques Torres Chocolate Factory;

The group were enjoying learning about the chocolate making process when an odd incident happened. They were watching the tempering process carefully, but then the machine started to make a horrendous noise. It was like rusted metal rubbing together.

"This thing was just inspected!" the floor manager said. "Everyone get back!" The machine suddenly collapsed on itself. The whole floor was cleared as hot chocolate poured onto the floor.


In the meantime, Derek and Stiles went on a date. The couple caught a jazz performance at the local parlor. They danced with other spectators. It was nice to get lost in the crowd and have a good time.


That evening, Trip and Skye sat down to dinner with their kids. The kids asked for the tomato and egg stir fry Jiaying made the last time she babysat them. It was pretty quick and easy, so they were happy to make it. They added some fried tofu on the side for protein. It was amazing.


master bedroom, Rogers-Barnes place, Springbrooks Complex;

Bucky and Steve had some alone time. After the kids were down to sleep, they went to their room. They caught up on some of their favorite shows, but the long day caught up with them. It was when Bucky was sleeping on his chest that Steve finally turned off the laptop.