Actions

Work Header

Avengers Watch Scenes

Summary:

I am kinda obsessed with this trope so Imma do one of my own.

Chapter Text

Natasha and Clint were sparring when they felt themselves being dragged into complete darkness. 

Tony and Peter were working on an Iron Man suit in the lab, about to finish when all they could see was black. 

Yelena was just leaving her safe house when she felt shivers, and was consumed by night. 

Sam and Bucky were having a stare off when the light went out. 

The guardians were answering a distress signal when their ship was swallowed by complete darkness. 

The Revengers were watching Thor and Loki argue over something stupid. 

The Midtown AcaDeca team was in the middle of a quick-fire round.

Wanda was reading through the Darkhold. 

Dr Strange and Wong were skimming the library for a spell book. 

They one by one regained consciousness, to find themselves in a... Movie Theatre?

”Where are we?” Steve asked?

Good question. You are everywhere, yet nowhere. All of the time, yet none of the time.

The room looked at each other, confused. 

Nah, I’m just fucking with ya. We’re in my private theatre, on a different Universe. You see, where I live, you aren’t real. You are merely characters played by actors in movies. Oh, I almost forgot. I’m Sophie, by the way.

Dr Strange and Wong looked at each other in distress. 

“Sophie, what you are doing will mess with the sacred timeline.” Dr Strange said, warily. 

Oh, don’t worry about that. The time on your Universe is paused, so It will be like you never left. Now, what was I saying? I have brought you here to react to yourselves and your actors. We will start with actors.