Actions

Work Header

Birth of the protector

Summary:

"You met Howard and decided to take SPACE STONE, some of timelines stayed same, others started changing. The infinity stones are base of any universe, so when you took one of them, others decided to make balance and to find a way to bring back that stone and altered timelines. You are going to make sure that these timelines are able to defeat Thanos coz in these timelines Tony Stark doesn't exist." said Finder
Tony Stark says- " I'll go their and fix mistakes made by Avengers"
"Your 1 hand will be prosthetic with skin tissues on it and body will be enhanced by serum and you could connect to technology and control it through your mind. Your AI children will be with you. May Power's above bless you. Call us, if you need help."
"Thanks, I am ready."
Then red lights starts covering him, then glow started changing green, purple, yellow, then blue and Tony starts feeling his body and then orange glows covers him making tingling sensations and he lost his consciousness.
"Hi, I am Annie Stark, your older sister."
"I am older than you" said Tony chucking
"But you came to this Earth after me, sooo.."
My God, their are 2 of them; let's see how Earth handles it.

Notes:

Hi Guys, I am back with it.
Hope you like it.

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Chapter 1: Prologue

Notes:

At starting it even looks like read alone but after some chapters, you will get Tony Stark in it. Then it will continue from the previous series.

I hope you like it.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

EXT. NEW JERSEY WOODS - DAY (1970)


A 1970 Oldsmobile motors down a wooded road. The bumper sticker reads: 'NUFF SAID'. At the wheel, STAN LEE, LONG HAIR, MOUSTACHE, OPEN SHIRT, sings along to the radio, TWO LADIES at his side. He passes by AN ARMY BASE, throwing a peace sign to A GUARD.

..@@..

..@@..

 

Somewhere far away in that universe 'THE SEER' feels something and calls for Powers Above

"I feel something is going to happen."

 

"We can feel this happen, but it's not our domain to interfere with things until it's necessary".

 

SEER nods and turns back and watches.

 

..@@..

..@@..

STAN LEE: Make love, not war, baby!

He roars off, passing A FADED SIGN: “U.S. ARMY - CAMP LEHIGH - BIRTHPLACE OF CAPTAIN AMERICA.”

MOVE INTO THE BASE.................................

TONY: You weren’t actually born here, right?

SOLDIERS MARCH PAST AS...Tony and Steve round the corner, TONY IN A LAB COAT and STEVE IN GREEN KHAKIS, LOW-PULLED CAP, AND MIRRORED SUNGLASSES.

STEVE: The idea of me was.
TONY: All right. If I was SHIELD and I wanted to hide my quasi-fascistic black site, where would I hide it?
STEVE: In plain sight.
TONY: Good luck with that mission, Captain.
STEVE: Good luck with your project, Doctor.
FEMALE SHIELD AGENT: You new here?
STEVE: Not exactly.

INT. CAMP LEHIGH, SHIELD FACILITY, ARCHIVES - DAY (1970)

TONY searches HIGH, CROWDED ARCHIVE SHELVES.

TONY: Come on, you little hexahedron, where are you hiding?

Finally, he spots A HIGH TECH SAFE. He grabs a briefcase, then NANOS A GAUNTLET, FRYING THE SAFE’S LOCK. I t opens revealing...THE TESSERACT. Tony smiles.

..@@..

..@@..

 

 SEER:  "" Powers Above. ""

 

"SEER"

 

SEER: What we must do? That human is taking away one of power.

 

"We can not stop him as FATE is on him side."

 

SEER nods and turns back and watches.

..@@..

..@@..

TONY: You may not know it now, but someday you’re going to be a real pain-in-the-ass.
HOWARD STARK: Hey, Arnim, you in here?

TONY LOCKS THE CUBE IN THE BRIEFCASE JUST BEFORE... HOWARD STARK (49) APPEARS, carrying ROSES AND A CAN OF SAUERKRAUT. TONY STARES, STUNNED.

HOWARD: Hey, I’m looking for Dr. Zola. You seen him?
TONY: No. Haven’t seen a soul.
HOWARD STARK: I know you?

From his pocket, TONY GENERATES A BADGE OUT OF NANO-TECH. He holds it out.

TONY: No, sir. Just visiting from MIT.
HOWARD: That so? Got a name?
TONY: Howard...
HOWARD: Easy to remember
TONY: Potts.
HOWARD: I’m Howard Stark. You seem a little green around the gills, Potts. Need some air?
TONY: That’d be swell.
HOWARD: Need the briefcase?

HOWARD and TONY step onto AN ELEVATOR. The doors shut.

TONY: Sauerkraut and a bouquet...big night planned?
HOWARD: My wife’s expecting. And too much time at the office.
TONY: Congratulations.
HOWARD: Thanks.
TONY: How far along is she?
HOWARD: Gee, I suppose...(indicating)...this far. She’s at the point where she can’t stand the sound of my chewing. So I guess I’ll be eating in the pantry again.
TONY: I have a little girl.

TONY SMILES. He’s talking about the man-he’s-talking-to’s granddaughter, fifty years before she’s born.

HOWARD: A girl would be nice. Less chance she’d turn out exactly like me.
TONY: Would that be so bad?
HOWARD: Let’s just say the greater good hasn’t always outweighed my own self interest.

EXT. CAMP LEHIGH - DAY (1970)
Howard and Tony approach a WAITING LIMO.

TONY: Got any names, yet?
HOWARD: If it’s a boy, my wife likes Elmonzo.
TONY: You might let that stew a while. You’ve got time.
HOWARD: What are you, couple years older than me?
TONY: Yeah. I guess.
HOWARD: Let me ask you a question. When your kid was born...were you nervous?
TONY: Wildly.
HOWARD: Did you feel qualified? Like you had any idea how to successfully operate that thing?
TONY: I pieced it together as I went along. I thought about what my dad did...
HOWARD: My old man never met a problem he couldn’t solve with a belt.
TONY: I tried to hold onto the good stuff. Dad dropped the odd pearl, here and there.
HOWARD: Like what?
TONY: “No amount of money ever bought a second of time.”
HOWARD STARK: That’s good. Smart guy.
TONY: He did his best.
HOWARD: I tell you, this kid’s not even here yet, but there’s nothing I wouldn’t do for him.

Tony takes this in, GRATIFIED. Just then...EDWIN JARVIS (56) opens the limo door.

HOWARD: Besides, if I fall down on the fathering job, old Jarvis is ready to pick up the slack. Isn’t that right?
EDWIN JARVIS: Indeed, sir. I shall endeavor to teach the lad the rudiments of judo.

Tony smiles at his old friend. As Jarvis gets in the car, Tony notices...STEVE WAITING BEHIND A JEEP. TIME TO GO. Howard turns to shake Tony’s hand.

HOWARD: Well, good to meet you, Potts.
TONY: You’re going to do fine, Howard.
HOWARD: Thanks. See you around?
TONY: Count on it...

As he gets into his car, Howard looks to Jarvis.

HOWARD STARK: Have we met him before?
EDWIN JARVIS: We’ve met a lot of people, sir.
HOWARD STARK: Seems very familiar. Weird beard.

..@@..

..@@..

 

 SEER:  "" Powers Above. ""

 

"SEER"

 

SEER: Does that human know what he did? Or what he took?

 

" No, he does not. "

 

SEER: What must we do?

 

" It does not belong to our domain. THE INFINITITE POWERS know about it. They will tell us what we need to do. "

 

SEER nods and turns back and watches.

 

..@@..

..@@..

Tony and Steve return to their Universe.

 

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

 

 

STARK MANOR, 29th May 1970

The day started sky was filled with clouds. It was windy. The day in stark manor started normally with servants working all around, busy cleaning up the manor. Howard Stark getting ready to meet Peggy Carter and then he will go to stark industries. Maria Stark was however resting, when she woke up craving strawberries with pickles and decides to wake up coz her baby is want it. She calls for Ana, while walking towards kitchen and finds Howard siting at table reading newspaper.

HOWARD STARK: Maria, come sit. How are you? with spoon.

Maria decides to take some strawberries and prickles. 

MARIA STARK: I am craving strawberries with pickles.
ANA JARVIS: Sit down, I will get it.

With that she brings 2 bowls, one filled with strawberries and other with prickles with Edwin bringing empty bowl with spoon. Maria decides to take some strawberries and prickles in a bowl and mixed them together.

HOWARD: How could you eat that?
MARIA: Your child wants it.

After eating half of it, Maria sudden shouted in pain.

HOWARD: What's happening?
ANA: Get the car, we are taking her to hospital. It's okay. Take deep breaths.

Ana shouts at Howard to get him out of shock and moving. While Edwin run to get car ready. Ana tries to get Maria to calm down and asks servant to get the bags in car. Then asks Howard to help his wife to car. As they sit in car, Jarvis speeds it to hospital as fast as he can with pregnant women inside the car.

 

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

 

After many hours of labor with Maria screaming and crying while Howard flinches at every shout of his wife and paces outside her ward. The door to the ward opens.....

DOCTOR: Mr. Stark!
HOWARD: what happened?
DOCTOR: Congratulations!! It's a BOY.
EDWIN: Are they ok?
DOCTOR: Child is completely healthy and mother is also OK.
HOWARD: Can we...?
DOCTOR: yes, Go in.

Door opens of room they see Maria holding baby in her arms smiling softly and wetly. Her eyes are completely wet.

MARIA:  Come Howard, our baby.
HOWARD: My son, BERNARD HOWARD STARK.

Howard took the baby with awe in his eyes.

 

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

 

It was the mid night at hospital. Peggy and Daniel went on mission and are not back yet. At 01:00AM in Stark Manor with baby Bernard staying with his nanny in his room. All servants are sleeping in their quarters. Maria was with Ana Jarvis in her room where Ana was making bath for her. With Howard down in his lab and Edwin baby proofing the living room and making milk bottle. Bernard left in care of only nanny.

Nanny: Its time.

With that she picks up injection from her bag and walks towards infant and gets folding knife from her shoes. She proceeds to cut one  sleeve. With the touch of cold knife Bernard opens his eyes and starts to cry. Nanny tries to shush the child while preparing the injection.

.

Bern: "crying his heart out. like he knows what is going to happen to him."
Nanny: Shhh, Shhh, Stop crying sweet baby. Don't you worry you won't feel anything.

.

.

Hearing her child cry Maria decides to go get him and Ana decides to help. In kitchen, Edwin takes bottle of milk and rushes towards child. In lab where Howard was just cleaning everything, he hears his baby crying and decides to go himself.

.
Maria: Ana, I am going to get Bern.
Ana: Wait! What about bath.
Maria: I will get it after bringing Bern here.
Ana: Alright I am coming with you to help.
Maria: Ok.
.
Edwin: Don't worry little sir, I am bring your food.
.
Howard: Dad is coming to get you but don't wake Mom coz she needs rest.
.
.
.

Maria was the first to reach Bern's room but before she can reach and open door, cries stops completely. Maria stops just before the door and Ana runs over, with Jarvis running towards them and Howard following behind.

.
Howard: (whispering) Why are you all standing, here?
Jarvis: Yes, let's go inside.
Maria: I don't know, before I can reach the door. Somehow, Bern stopped crying.
Ana: But I can hear wimping noises.

With wide eyes Howard opens the door and everyone enters the rooms after him. They see
........................................
..............................................................
...............................................................................
Bern's mouth was covered by nanny's hand and she was looking at them wide eyes, in her hand their was an injection. Bern however was completely silent and still. Everything happens at once.
.....................................
faints. Ana shoots tranquilizer at Nanny. Jarvis rushes and gets Bern. Howard calls doctors.
......................................
After some time, while Ana is giving CPR to boy with Edwin helping her, Howard holds Maria with tears in his eyes. Suddenly the door opens.

Howard: Doctor! Doctor, my son and wife.

Doctor rushes towards the baby checks him, calls nurse to check on him. Then tells other nurse to look at Maria.

Doctor: I am extremely Sorry sir but your child is no more.
Edwin: Mrs. Stark..??
Doctor: She is in shock but she will be alright.

With that doctor decides to go outside the room. Just then Maria wakes up and asks about her son. Not getting any answer she tries to wake her son up herself. She breaks down sobbing completely.

 

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

 

8 years later

..@@..

..@@..

 

 SEER:  "" Powers Above. ""

 

"SEER"

 

SEER: "I feel something is going to happen."

 

" Yes, its time. "

 

SEER nods and turns back and watches.

 

..@@..

..@@..

 

STARK MANOR, 29th Sept, 1978

 

 

The day started sky was filled with heavy clouds. It was raining heavily and wind was howling. As every other day in stark manor, this day also started normally with servants working all around, busy cleaning up the manor. Howard Stark is waiting for Peggy Sousa. Yes, Sousa coz she married Daniel 2 years ago, who is chatting with Edwin, while packing important files and folders. Howard will go to stark industries, if their is anything important otherwise, he has decided to take the day off. Maria Stark was however resting, when she woke up craving ice-cream and chocolates, and thinks about Bern, who always woke her up for unique and weird cravings and cries while thinking that she always woke up to eat coz her baby is want it. She  wipes her tears and freshen ups and then calls for Ana, while walking towards kitchen and finds Howard siting at table with Peggy having some heated discussion and Daniel picking up some files, folders, & cases and moving them on to sofa. While Edwin is reading newspaper to Ana.

Maria: Good Morning, Everyone.

Maria greets and gets bombarded with answers from everyone simultaneously.

Daniel: Good Morning Maria. How are you? Ready to go Italy with all of us? Excited?
Peggy: Morning Maria. We are going to have so much fun together. Isn't it right Ana?
Ana: Morning Maria. Yes, we have packed everything. Tell me Maria, what can I get you for breakfast, this wonderful morning?
Jarvis: Morning Mrs. Stark. Come take a seat on table. 
Howard: There is nothing good about this morning.

When everyone just gives him look, Howard raises his hands while smirking says.

Howard: What? Just look outside its raining.

Laughing Maria answers all questions.

Maria:  What is going on with you 2 (gestures to Howard and Peggy)? I am fine Daniel. Yes, I am ready and got everything packed. We are going to have so much fun I am completely excited. Ana get me something with chocolate in it. Here, let me help you Daniel.

With that she goes to help him.

Daniel: Its alright. You don't have to.
Maria: But I want to.
Daniel: I can do it. You should eat.
Maria: Here, (she transfers' some files from table). Now this is last. You go sit, I will handle it.

With that she picks up case but somehow the lock breaks and what's inside and everyone hear Maria yell. They try to go towards her but a flash of light blinds them for sometime. When the flash goes away they see.
.........................................................
..................................................................................
...........................................................................................

Notes:

I have been applying in jobs but had no luck anywhere :(
so coz of that, this got completely delayed.

If like the chapter tell me.

AND "PLEASE" wish me luck that I can get at least one job coz my frnd got two jobs to choose from and everyone else got more than 2 jobs to choose from with joining letter and everything.'Me crying in corner.'

Chapter 2: Tony's P.O.V

Notes:

Poor Tony.

I took time coz I put some colors in it.
SORRY, for delay.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Quick Precap

The render comes back as 99.987% successful. Tony falls back, bewildered by this discovery.
.....................................................
TONY STARK: I figured it out, by the way.
PEPPER POTTS: You know, just so we're talking about the same thing -
TONY STARK: Time travel
.....................................................
SNAP
And I  AM..........Iron Man

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Then Tony opens his eyes looks at orange ground
"Well" sighs Tony, "If this is afterlife then it's boring."
Tony sits down to have some rest which he doesn't even needs

.........................................................
.....................................................

The place is looks likes a glitch. The air is flinching and warping.
Tony runs through the barrier with closed eyes.
Sky is green with black stars and moons and the ground in pink with blue color trees littered all around. In some distance a castle stood whose color was white and anyone can see it from distance.
"Looks straight out of Disney movies."
When Tony looks up he finds himself shocked that mirror was 3m away from him which is not good coz his math's is always right.
It is nothing special just a mirror but still is giving powerful vibes.

The image changes, Tony's fluffy brown hair have purple steaks; his eyes have green rings outside of chocolate brown; his skin is orangeish in color. He still has blue colored ark reactor. His clothes are the color of his suit.
"Do you have any idea what were you going to do?"

.........................................................
.....................................................

The first thing that came to Tony is the smell of hot chocolate.
"what's your name coz I am calling you The Pretty Voice in my head"
"You can call me Peace."
"So I am here coz..."
"You aren't at peace. What could I do to give you peace in afterlife?"
"I don't know"
"do not directly look at reflector."
"Ok, don't look into my own eyes, I got it."
"Do you have any idea what you did?"
"what?"
"you think you made time travel possible."
"I made time travel possible actually."
"you made dimension travel possible not time travel"
" You jumped timelines. You and your friends selected the dimension where your time in past matched it & then you travelled to it and changed their timelines and also other timelines that were related to them. Then Steve Rogers decided to stay in the past."
"I am sorry."
"Its not completely your fault."
"u think u can fix these timelines."
"Listen, you yourself said that not all sacrificed souls find their peace or rest in afterlife, so, you help them find it. So, maybe this is how I find rest in afterlife."

.........................................................
.........................................................

"it could not be my decision to send you to another universe or timeline. If you think; I have that kind of power then I am absolutely flattered."
"They gave us permission to watch the changes and then decide which could we change but before going we have to listen their rules & conditions and follow them."
"So, we are going?"
"Yes"
"We are going to search for a Finder, they us and everyone find whatever we request them to unless its banned."
"Tell me what you think will be necessary and then we will decide what could we give."
"I think, I should go their in person."
"We can get u a guidance connection only. Everything else we will decide after seeing the timeline."
The hall is made of white walls completely.
"So, flowers and sauerkraut."
"My wife's expecting."
"No amount of money ever bought a second of time."
"Good to meet you, Potts."
 29th of May in 1970
Maria suddenly shouted in pain.
Congratulations!! It's a BOY.
Door opens of room they see Maria holding baby in her arms.
My son.
Howard took the baby with awe in his eyes.
"You met Howard and decided to take SPACE STONE, some of timelines stayed same, others started changing. The infinity stones are base of any universe and when you took one of them, others decided to make balance and to find a way to bring back that stone, they altered the timeline. You are going to make sure that these timelines are able to defeat Mad Titan coz in these timelines Tony Stark does not exist." said Finder
Tony Stark says- " I will go their and fix mistakes made by Avengers"
"Your one hand will be prosthetic with skin tissues on it and body will be enhanced by serum and you could connect to technology and control it through your mind. Your 4 AI children will be with you and 1 in suit. May Power's above bless you."
"Wait... 4 children? Who 4?"
"DUM-E, U, BUTTERFINGERS, JARVIS"
"And 1 that's in suit?"
"FRIDAY"
"How could I get them active?"
"You need to make their base."
"Your time is up. Call us, if you need help."
"Thanks, I am as ready, as I can be."
Then red lights starts spreading at him. Peace and Finder step back and away from him. The glow started changing green, then purple, then yellow, then green and Tony starts feeling his body and then orange glows covers him making tingling sensations.
"Always Trust your sister"
That was the last thing Tony heard and lost his consciousness.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tony wakes up and finds himself on falling.
He does not know when and how and where or even how he knows he has a name or even that he is Tony.
He can't even move his hands or legs or well anything really.

Why am falling? Am I Dying? again? What is happening?

"w'hs h'p'enig?"

"R......."

Why can't I hear anything? What is happening? What are you saying? What are you?

"Wot"

"u n.......... Rel............."

What is happening? Why can't I hear anything? Friday? Jarvis? Wait, who is Friday or Jarvis and what are they and how do I know them? As, for the matter of fact, Where even am I?

"w're"

"Rreeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllaaaaaxxxxxx"

Oh, They are telling me to relax. And I am relaxed completely and utterly relaxed.
Wait is that. Is it you. I know you. Golden circle one. Yes, I do know you. 
What was it? Wizard? Yes? No? Street Magician? Yes? No? 
It was something that starts with S? Yes?
S......Sta...........Stan..........Stane............Stange............Strange? Yes 
Strange............Strange

"Str'ge"

Tony starts seeing blobs. Then his vision clears a little and he starts seeing colored blobs.
Then he sees golden magic of Strange and tries to call him. But can't get his mouth or ears to work correctly.

"Issssss hhhhe ooooooookkkkkk?"

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

Tony hears Howard's voice and starts panicking.

It's Dad? No? Howard.
No, Please not Howard.
He is dead. He died.
He killed mom. No.no. Winter Soldier did. He did.
He killed them. He will kill me.
No. Please don't kill me.
Help someone. Help.

"Hlp" 

"CCCCcccaaaaallllllllllllmmmm dddddddooowwwwwwnnnnnnnn"

"Help eee"

"BBrrrrrrrrrrreeeetheeeeeee"

"Hhhhhhhhppppppppppp"

"BoooSSSS"

"hhhhhhhhhppppp"

"Sir, you need to breathe"

J? J...JARVIS?
Is that JARVIS? My boy? JARVIS?
No, it can be.
Off course, it is JARVIS. He is telling me to breathe.
No, JARVIS is dead. It's not him. It can't be him.
It is JARVIS. He always know what to do.
He is DeAD. It can be Friday pretending to be him.
Why should it be Friday? You can hear her calling you. It is him.
No, no, it can't be. NO, NoNoNo, nonononono

"Nooooooo"

"Sir"

"Ded"

"SiR, please listen to me."

"Nooooooo, u r dead"

"SIR"

 

While panicking, Tony lost is battle with consciousness.

"D'n't kil e ze, hlp"

Noooooooneeeeeeeee cannnnnnnn hhhhlpppppp eee, Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii mmmmmmmmmmmm diiiieeeeeeeeg

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Or so he thinks

Notes:

Poor Tony, doesn't know what is happening at all.
But don't worry; Tony is getting new life.

Next will be everyone else's pov's.

phew.......

Next one is soon...
Hopefully

Chapter 3: What the hell is happening?

Summary:

Tony was panicking and completely confused, So, he asks peace, what is happening coz he doesn't know.

Poor Tony

Notes:

NEW CHAPTER; I hope you like it.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Friday?
Howard?
Strange?
J? J...JARVIS?
Tony starts panicking.
And lost is battle with consciousness.
.
.


"Tony, take a deep breath"

That is the first thing Tony hears, when he wakes up after panicking about hearing dead people's voices. Tries to find the name of person, who is calling him, and telling him to breathe.

The Soul World

Tony: Peace?

Peace: yes, now open your eyes.

Tony: What happened?

Peace: What do you remember?

Tony: Well, I think their was that wizard.

Peace: What else?

Tony: I heard my dad. You know? Howard? Howard Stark.

Peace: Yes, I know him.

Tony: And I think I heard Friday, her voice was calling me but from very far away. I couldn't understand a thing, what was she saying?

Peace: Well, that's good.

Tony: What's good?

Peace: That you do remember. I will tell you everything afterwards, first you tell me everything.

Tony: Alright, I could hear one person clearly; that was JARVIS. Everything else was static, noise of machine & beeps.

Peace: So, everything is good.

Tony: That is all. Now your turn. Tell me everything. What's good?

Peace: We told you, that we do not decide where we send you, except that you are going to a timeline, where you died or related timelines. Yes?

Tony: Yes, but we did see my birth. But go on.

Peace: Not, yours but a child with your parents DNA; who could be considered your brother or sister.

Tony: Yep, then what happened.

Peace: We wanted to send you in that very timeline but fate send you in other timeline.

Tony: What changed in this timeline?

Peace: You took an infinity stone and that stone was not found for many years.

Tony: But wasn't it returned?

Peace: No, not in that timeline until 8 yrs and that's where you are?

Tony: OMG, it must have changed everything.

Peace: It did. It is similar to your universe in a way.

Tony: How?

Peace: You remember Hank Pym?

Tony: Yes, he hates Howard & Stark's. He made shrinking technology. Howard stole something from him. So, he hated him & I can't believe Howard would steal someone else's ideas.

Peace: What or Where did Howard use Hank stolen idea in?

Wide eyes Tony tries to remember each and every ideas and inventions of Howard and could not remember anything which was related to Pym particles and trust him, he remembers everyone. Completely and utterly confused now. He says with confusion clear in his voice.

Tony: I don't know?

Peace: You and others changed many timeline which effected many universes but not all. And the changes gets reflected in other timelines, one of which was yours. To answer your question, it was not Howard Stark who stole Pym particles.

Tony: But h...how? He always said. Who did it?

Peace: When you took Space Stone you also wanted something else, so, you asked someone else to take it and he did which was never returned.

Tony: Shit, I asked Steve to take Pym particles.

Peace: Yes, you did. And Rogers took those particles but he only returned Stone not the particles. As I said, when you change timeline sometimes things gets reflected in other universes. So, in your universe Space Stone was not their for 0.1second; Pym particles were never returned. So, Hank thought that Howard took them, as he was the only genius their who could study and remake them.

Tony: I.. Shit. So, in reality it was my fault that broke both of their friendship.

Peace: No, actually it's Rogers fault for not giving back particles, when he traveled back other universes & other timelines.

Tony: Now, what is different in this one?

Peace: Here in this timeline, both cube and particles have been gone for 8 yrs. As Howard's project got stolen Hank, Howard both went to Peggy, who got told that about you 2 by agents and it was decided that you and Rogers both must have stolen it & were declared as thieves, that are to be found and questioned, etc. So, both are still friends. 

Finally understanding many things. Tony stops Peace from continuing, to see if she is joking but seeing her completely serious, he asks her to continue.

Tony: Damn.       .... Cont.

Peace: You remember Vanko?

Tony:  Whiplash?

Peace: Yes. No, actually his father Anton Vanko?

Tony: What about him?

Peace: You saw the timeline, till baby's birth?

Tony: Yes.

Peace: The baby was named BERNARD HOWARD STARK. So, Bern died and Howard decided to leave SHIELD, as the cube and particles were also stolen from there & both projects could have put the blame on him. He could have gone to jail for it. That means Bern died coz of his work for them. So, he resigned and could be called by Peggy, if need for some thing most important.

Tony: .....*wide eyes looking at Peace and nodding*

Peace: Then Anton who is still working with Howard was not kicked coz Hydra didn't know what Howard was doing through SHIELD. And Anton did not find anything about their existence and decided to tell Howard. So, Hydra did not have to kick him out of country legally or illegally or even kill him. Instead he goes to Russia on holidays. So, both of them are still friends. And, therefore, Obadiah Stane is not second hand or CFO of Howard or of company instead of Anton Vanko.

Tony stops Peace from speaking and takes time to understand and confirm again about the things he has been hearing.

Tony: Wait... Wait a sec.

Peace: Ok

Tony: So, let get this, straight. You are telling me that, the baby's name is Bernard.

Peace: Yes

Tony: And Howard-Hank and Howard-Anton Vanko both are friends coz Peggy & Hank thinks that we are thieves. Howard thinks that whoever we worked for send an assassin after him to kill Bern, so, he left SHIELD. And as Howard isn't related to SHIELD means Hydra doesn't know about Howard's work, which means Hydra doesn't know about Anton Vanko. If, Anton doesn't know them then Hydra doesn't make plan to kill him or kick him out of the country. Then with Anton there as second hand, Howard does not need to give Anton's place to Obie..Stane.

Peace: Yes, that is exactly what happened.

Tony thinks that somehow, he changed whole Anton and Hammer ; maybe Obie Iron Monger & Ten Rings debate too.

Tony: So..... We did changed many things for good.

Peace: Yep, but not everything could be good.

Tony: What?

Peace: Without SHIELD's influence, Anton will be good Godfather which means no Obie and no daddy issues, which means-
No Iron Man = No Hero = No Avengers = No New York coz of nuke = Earth under the control of Mad Titan or mind controlled Loki = No one to defend Earth =  snap = infinity stone destroyed = also, lead to Universe Collapse.
So, things did not change for good.

Tony is horrified to learn about the future of universe he is going.
He decides to fix that future completely, so, whatever Peace said doesn't happen at all.

Tony: I won't let that happen.

Peace: Good.

Tony: What happened? Why did you bring me back?

Peace: What do you remember before you went there?

Tony: Why do you always answer ques with ques?

Peace: So..

Tony: Alright, I remember us taking with Finder, then red lights starts covering at me. Both of you taking a step back and away from him. Then glow started changing to blue, then to purple, then to yellow, then green and Tony starts feeling his body and then orange glows covers him making tingling sensations.

Peace: Red of Reality to change your reality;
Blue of Space to find the space of teleportation;
Purple of Power to activate Extremis & give your soul power to teleportation or change the timeline, so you don't die midway and your mind and soul get's lost;
Yellow of Mind to preserve your mind and save 4 A.I in there;
Green of Time to choose your timeline and when you will be going to that timeline;
Orange of Soul to put your soul back in your body

Tony: Wow. I. I didn't. *sigh* I didn't know that.

Peace: You heard noise of machine & beeps of your 3 bots and coz you have not made them yet. So, they could not make you understand them, yet. And you could not understand them until you get Extremis.

Tony: DUM-E, U, BUTTERFINGERS? *chocking*

Peace: Yes, them. You heard Jarvis clearly coz he is also in your head.

Tony: Jarvis? *wet eyes*

Peace: Friday was speaking in your ear, coz she however is in your Nano-bot made ear-wig run on micro arc reactor connected to it. You however have to make arc reactor again for us to give you, your suit which you were last using. It will be exact same condition.

Tony: Friday? *baby girl* Arc? Alright, I will make it again.

Peace: Your body is the body that you used last time in fight; just de-aged.

Tony: Power surge must have destroyed many cells or nerves in my body. De-aged? How old am I?

Peace: Yes, your right hand will not exist above your elbow, after being operated on. Your body is 8 yr old.

Tony: My hand?

Oh God, his hand. How will he? Can he do anything? Could he?

Peace: Tony! Your artificial hand will work like your real. Ok?

Tony: Ok. That's good.

Peace: You could hear static coz of dormant Extremis, which will activate fate thinks you need it with the boost.

Tony: Got it. Can I ask you some questions, which are not related to it?

Peace: Yes, you can ask them after I finish explaining events that just happened. You will have a lot of time.

Tony: Ok, then. A lot of time?

Peace: Yes. So, back to point, you heard Howard coz he was there and you saw Ancient one using magic, who you thought was Strange.

Tony: Ancient One is?

Peace: Stephan Strange 's teacher. Do you know why are you there?

Tony: ok, I guess. To help people of that universe

Peace: Yes, you are going to just help people their.

Tony: What? I didn't get it. Like at all.

Peace: Thanos will be defeated by chosen one.

Tony: I got it now, I can only help the chosen one but they have to defeat him themselves.

Peace: Yes, exactly.

Tony: Why did you bring me here?

Peace: You were confused, panicking and could not comprehend reality. That's not supposed to happen at all.

Tony: What actually should have happened?

Peace: You soul was supposed to go in your body where after you have gotten the hang of it, then we would have send you to your destination. However, You were not supposed to go with your body to your destination.

Tony: *wince* Now? *sigh*

Peace: Your body right now is fighting with itself in a way to adjust itself.

Tony: How?

Peace: Your body is 8 yr old while your soul is above 50.

Tony: Oh

Peace: Your mind with your A.I's.

Tony: ...

Peace: Your 8 yr old memory with all your memories.

Tony: ...

Peace: Knowledge of 8 yr old brain with all of your knowledge.

Tony: what now?

Peace: Your soul will stay here until your body can take it and your body will stay de-souled without your body, this conditioned is called coma by your people.

Tony: Oh. Why is it told that people sometimes remember whatever happens in coma around them?

Peace: coz they see whatever they want as a 3rd person. They however do not remember all of it, just some part it.

Tony: So, I can see.

Peace: Yes.

Tony: Can I ask few more ques?

Peace: Go on

Tony: Are u goddess? Who do u follow?

Peace: Me and my brother who is not brother in blood but power are both the god of Peace. My brother makes sure that living beings have their peace while I sure that dead find their peace. I follow infinite powers but above me come various gods who I listen to. 

Tony: Tell me about them, plz?

Peace: Above me comes-
SEER => The one who sees everything of everyone, it could be good or bad deeds.
DOER => The one who does
ENJOYER => The one who makes sure everyone enjoys themselves.
FINDER => The one who could find anything or anyone, anywhere and anytime.

Tony: Finder too.

Peace nods

Tony: cont.

Peace: Above them are-
DESTINY => tells about person's destiny.
LOVE/HATE => equates and balances love and hate for people.
GOOD/BAD => equates and balances good and bad.
ETERNITY => decides who should live or remembered until eternity.

Tony: LOVE/HATE ?

Peace: coz 1 could not happen without other. And same with GOOD/BAD.

Tony: ....

Peace: Above them are powers above-
ETHER => controls space
WIND => controls air
WATER => controls water
EARTH => controls land
FIRE => controls soil

Tony: Ohhhhhh

Peace: Above them are fates, and beings who know everything -
PAST 
PRESENT
FUTURE

Peace: Above them are-
LIFE
DEATH

Peace: Above them are infinite powers. They are-
SPACE
MIND
REALITY
POWER
TIME
SOUL

Tony: wait. Are they?

Peace: Yes, there energy is of infinity stones.

Tony: I didn't knew that.

Peace: Their is also
VOID
EXISTENCE
BALANCE

Tony: Thanks, for telling me about it. Can I see what is happening down there?

Peace: No

Tony: Why?

Peace: coz you time is up and time runs differently here. It must haaaaaavvveee beeeennnn yyyrrrrsssss tttttthhhhhheeeerrrreeeeee.

Tony finds himself falling again.

Notes:

When is Tony going back, tell me in comments.
I decided to write about who actually were powers-above and gods, etc.

Most gods are made up. I didn't want to hurt any religious feelings, but if I did, then Sorry.

Chapter 4: Infinity Stones P.O.V

Summary:

Exactly what is said in title. Infinity Stones are SENTIENT.

Notes:

This is short but next one will be long.
'HAPPY B'DAY MOM'
This is dedicated to you.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

"Siblings?"

"I am going to let them go."

"No Space, Just coz you like them; you can't let them do what they want.
And
Who are these? I only know only one of them, that one."

"Soul explain who are these people and why are they trying to change timeline?"

 

..@@..

..@@..

 

  • "The Raccoon is Rocket.
  1. He is master tactician and field commander.
  2. He is also skilled marksman and hand-to-hand combat.
  3. He has genius-level intellect.
  4. He is accomplished starship aviator.
  5. His normal-physical attributes are of an Earth raccoon.
  • The one-eyed one is Thor Odinson.

    1. He is an Asgardian.
    2. He has Superhuman strength, speed, durability and longevity.
    3. His preferred weapon is Mjolnir.
    4. He can do Inter-dimensional teleportation with his abilities.
    5. He can manipulate Electricity.
    6. He can manipulate Flight Weather.
  • The cyborg is Nebula.

    1. She is a Luphomoid.
    2. She has Superhuman strength, agility and durability.
    3. She has regeneration powers.
    4. She has Tactical expertise.
    5. She is skilled in hand-to-hand combat.
    6. She is a master assassin.
    7. She is also a good weapons specialist.
    8. She can do energy blasts via Wrist blasters.
    9. She has bionic enhancement.
    10. She also has accelerated probability.
  • The one who could not walk is James Rupert Rhodes.

    1. He is experienced Marine trained in armed and unarmed combat.
    2. He is aviator and aviation engineering also expert marksmen.
    3. He has Powered armor suit which is made by Tony Stark:
      1. The suit has Superhuman strength, speed, durability.
      2. The suit can do Supersonic flights.
      3. The suit has Energy repulsor and variety of offensive and defensive weapons.
      4. The suit has Regenerative life support.
  • The one with bow is Clinton Francis Barton.

    1. He is Master archer and marksman.
    2. He is Expert tactician.
    3. He knows acrobat.
    4. He can do hand-to-hand combat.
    5. He has used a variety of trick arrows made by Tony Stark.
  • The blond haired girl is Natalia Alianovna Romanova.

    1. She is an Expert spy, tactician.
    2. She is a Master martial artist.
    3. She can do hand-to-hand combat.
    4. She has Slowed aging, and enhanced immune system.
    5. She has Expert marksman and mastery of various weapons.
    6. She is Equipped via gauntlets which are made by Tony Stark:
      1. It has grappling hook,
      2. It has knock out gas,
      3. It has Taser Explosives,
      4. It has tear gas pellets,
      5. And, It also has Radio transmitter.
  • The green one is Hulk merged with Robert Bruce Banner sometime.

    1. He is a human mutate.
    2. As Bruce Banner:
      • He has intelligent.
    3. As Hulk:
      1. He is Invulnerable,
      2. He has Superhuman strength, speed, stamina, and durability.
      3. He has Anger empowerment,
      4. He has Regeneration.
  • The tiny guy is Scott Edward Harris Lang with Pym's ant-man suit. 

    1. The suit has ability to shrink to sub-microscopic size and enter the subatomic universes.
    2. The suit uses Pym particle discs that allows Ant-Man to will himself and other objects to reduce in size or enlarge.
    3. The suit maintains its strength of normal size in the shrunken state.
    4. The suit has ability to telepathic communication with ants using its helmet (as Ant-man).
    5. The suit has Superhuman strength, stamina, durability and mass in its giant form.
  • The one in the spandex is Steven Grant Rogers.

    1. He has enhanced via the super soldier serum made by Abraham Erskine.
    2. The serum gave him enhanced strength, speed, stamina, durability, agility, reflexes, senses, and mental processing.
    3. The serum made him very good in martial arts and hand-to-hand combatant.
    4. The serum gave him accelerated healing.
    5. The serum slowed his aging.
    6. He uses Vibranium-steel alloy shield as his weapon.

    And that one is who makes beautiful souls."

    "Is the one who considers me as a part of his heart"

    "Is the one whose mind is so beautiful and is capable to keep even my influence away from him"

    "Is the one fights to protect others, until his death."

    "The one who stood against even me"

    "His name is ANTHONY EDWARD STARK. And he is different."

    "You like him Soul. Tell us why is he so different"

    "Since his birth he is an inventor and ingenious scientist. His father and mother did not have time for him. The only one who stood by him is Edwin Jarvis. His mother makes time for him to teach him Italian and piano, his father however is busy with his company, secret org, researches, making weapons and finding frozen Steve Rogers. A boy genius, he enters MIT at the age of 15 to study engineering and later receives master's degrees in engineering and physics. His parents were killed, when he was 17yr old; then Edwin died. After his parents are killed in a car accident, he inherits his father's company. He becomes a wealthy American business magnate, playboy, philanthropist, inventor and ingenious scientist, who on the outside is invulnerable, which means, can't be touched, but inside is a wounded figure. His heart was broken, you know, literally broken. He is called by many as an inventor, an adventurer, a multi-billionaire, a ladies' man and a nutcase. He suffers a severe chest injury during a kidnapping. When his captors attempt to force him to build a weapon of mass destruction, he instead creates a mechanized suit of armor to save his life and escape captivity. Later, Stark develops his suit, adding weapons and other technological devices he designed through his company, Stark Industries. He uses the suit and successive versions to protect the world as Iron Man.

    1. Iron Man possesses powered armor that gives him superhuman strength and durability, flight, and an array of weapons.
    2. The weapons systems of the suit have changed over the years, but Iron Man's standard offensive weapons have always been the repulsor rays that are fired from the palms of his gauntlets. Other weapons built into various incarnations of the armor include: the uni-beam projector in its chest; pulse bolts ; an electromagnetic pulse generator; and a defensive energy shield that can be extended up to 360 degrees. Other capabilities include: generating ultra-freon (i.e., a freeze-beam); creating and manipulating magnetic fields; emitting sonic blasts; and projecting 3-dimensional holograms.
    3. suits are specialized for space travel, deep-sea diving, stealth, and other special purposes. Stark has modified suits, like the Hulk-buster heavy armor. The Hulk-buster armor is composed of add-ons to his so-called modular armor, designed to enhance its strength and durability enough to engage the Hulk in a fight.
    4. Stark uses a more streamlined suit of armor that uses nanotechnology to shape shift into other armors or weapons.
    5. He is a deactivated Extremis-enhanced.
    6. Tony Stark is an inventive genius whose expertise in the fields of mathematics, physics, chemistry, and computer science, and his expertise in electrical engineering and mechanical engineering surpasses even theirs. He is regarded as one of the most intelligent character. And he has further developed his knowledge ranging from artificial intelligence to quantum mechanics as time progressed.
    7. His expertise extends to his ingenuity in dealing with difficult situations, such as difficult foes and deathtraps, in which he is capable of using available tools, including his suit, in unorthodox but effective ways.
    8. He is well respected in the business world, able to command people's attention when he speaks on economic matters, having over the years built up several multimillion-dollar companies from virtually nothing.
    9. He is noted for the loyalty he commands from and returns to those who work for him, as well as for his business ethics.
    10. He possesses great business and political acumen.
    11. he received some combat training.
    12. He can make anything.

    I am partial to him coz he can make pretty sweet and innocent souls."

    "From what we heard, we can see why you like him."

    "We like him too."

     

    ..@@..

    ..@@..

     

    "Let's give him permission to enter."

    "yes, let's"

    "yes"

    "yes, from me too siblings."

    "same"

    "OK"

    After deciding that, infinite powers let 12 of Avengers cross their Space, Reality and Time with their Powers, Mind and Soul intact.

     

    ..@@..

    ..@@..

     

    "Are they trying to take our symbols?"

    "You are correct dear sister."

    "Doer call for Fates and tell them that it is our decision to let them take our symbols and not to interfere."

    Doer nods and does that.

     

    ..@@..

    ..@@..

     

    "Soul, we allowed them to take our symbols but without our symbols everything in multiverse will unravel."

    "Yes, sister is right. And even Steve Rogers returning and staying in past will make different."

    "Rogers retuned the stones but not in correct timelines."

    "The timelines have already changed."

    "Yes, that's why siblings, we are provided with a better protector."

    "Better than Tony Stark?"

    "Due to changes in timelines, Tony Stark as we know will never will be same as the one who is broken completely."

    "Who is the better protector?"

    "The one who will take his place will be a girl. So, her hardship will be more in some timelines that others coz Earth considers females lower beings except when they show that are strong."

    "They considers female weak, HA, we could not have asked for a better protector."

    "Oh!, but I just started liking him. Now, Tony Stark sacrificed himself."

    "Then, we must connect our powers with each other to send him to help our protector and bring back our symbols to correct timelines."

     

    ..@@..

    ..@@..

     

    "Aww, Tony Stark looks so cute."

    "But where is our protector?"

    "She is not born yet."

    "This will be fun."

     

    ..@@..

    ..@@..

     

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Notes:

    Next chapter will go back to Stark family and everyone's pov except Tony's.
    Soul is 4yr old and has not taken any gender.
    Time is 10yr old boy.
    Power is 11yr old girl.
    Reality is 7 yr old girl.
    Mind is 15yr old boy.
    Space is 10yr old girl.
    Everything about avengers is google searched.
    Thx for reading, leave comments and likes for me.

    Chapter 5: Welcome Tony

    Summary:

    Tesseract comes into timeline and brings panic.

    Notes:

    you like it, then comment and leave Kudos.
    I am writing next chapter. So, it will come soon.
    UPDATE happens in max 12days.

    (See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

    Chapter Text

    Precap

    STARK MANOR, 29th Sept, 1978

    Daniel: Ready to go Italy with all of us? Excited?
    Peggy: We are going to have so much fun together.
    Ana: We have packed everything.
    Maria: Here, let me help you Daniel.
    With that she goes to help him.
    Daniel: I can do it. You should eat.
    Maria: Here, (she transfers' some files from table). Now this is last. You go sit, I will handle it.
    With that she picks up case but somehow the lock breaks and everyone hear Maria yell. And flash of light blinds them for sometime.
    ..............
    .................
    ..........................

    Howard with Hank decides to make super soldier serum but the resulting serum is not like Erskine's serum. So, they name it superior serum. Peggy is director, Hank is head of R/D, Janet is assistant director, Howard is consultant and Daniel is second hand in SHIELD. After this trip both Janet are retiring from active duty and Hank is doing what Howard has done, that is, becoming consultant. So, Daniel and Nick Fury will take their places.

    Howard, Maria, Edwin, Ana, Peggy and Daniel are going to Italy on 29th Sep,1978 with Howard's private jet at 11am. Breakfast will happen at 9 am with everyone.

    IVAN VANKO is 10yr old.
    HOPE VAN DYNE-PYM is 5yr old.
    TONY is 8yr old.

    1 DAY AGO

    Howard, Peggy, Ivan and Hank are talking while having lunch.

    Howard: Guys, you sure. You don't want to come?
    Anton Vanko: Yes, and we will join you next time.
    Peggy: Alright!, then, I need you to handle everything here.
    Hank Pym: Yes, we got it.
    Anton: I will handle S.I and ...
    Hank: and I will handle SHIELD.
    Howard: IF you guys need us, you ...
    Hank: Yes, we got it. We will call you.
    Anton: We will be their for breakfast and get you guys to sign some paper work.
    Hank: And to see you guys off. Now, go have fun.
    Howard: Ok. ok. We got it, you both want to kick us out.
    Peggy: We will bring gifts for everyone.
    Howard: And tell kids to bring the list of what they want us to bring them.
    Hank: List? What list?
    Anton: We don't have any list.
    Howard: Ivan wanted somethings, so, I asked him to make a list and give it to me and Hope asked Maria.
    Peggy: And me to get them.
    Anton: Ivan didn't say. Look, you don't have to do this.
    Hank: And, you can bring them whatever you want.
    Peggy: Now, listen. We did ask them.
    Hank: But...
    Howard: I am their cool uncle and godparent, who will spoil them. So, yes I want that list.
    Anton: You don't have to..
    Peggy: We want too.
    Howard: We have money to spend on kids. So, we are going to spend it on them.
    Peggy: And we are doing to buy them, whatever they want.
    Howard: And its final. you are not changing my mind.
    Hank: Ok, we get it.
    Anton: We can't stop you from doing whatever you want.
    Howard: Obviously.
    Hank: Now, go and do something else.
    Anton: We will meet you in morning.
    Howard: Bring kids too.
    Hank: We will.
    Peggy: See you in morning then.
    Hank: Morning then.
    Howard: Breakfast together in my house.
    Anton: Ok
    Hank: Deal

    Everyone decides to get to Howard's house at 9am and bring their kids.

     

    -x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

     

    PYM'S HOUSE

    Hank: JANET, HOPE!

    Hank calls his wife and daughter from his office, where he is collecting some files that are to be signed by Peggy and Daniel for getting confirmation about Agent Nick Fury, that he is to be trained to take over as a second hand. And Howard have to sign papers that says to test superior serum on living organisms, mainly animals.

    Janet is doing her hair and makeup in their shared room, while Hope is searching for her list, which she wrote in clear hand writing about things she wants her godparents and aunty to bring before getting ready, so that, she doesn't forget it. As Hope finds the list, she runs downstairs.

    Hope: Yes, daddy.
    Hank: We will be late.
    Hope: I am Ready.
    Janet: Just 2 min, dear.
    Hank: Looking good Hope. Now to your mother. Janet, you said that 10 min ago.
    Hope: Mummy, hurry up.
    Janet: I am ready.
    Hank: Come on. There you are.
    Hope: Let's go.

    They leave their house at once.

    VANKO'S HOUSE

    Anton and Ivan leave their house together.

    Anton: Ivan ready to go?
    Ivan: Yes

    OUTSIDE OF STARK MANOR

    Both families meet outside.

    Hope: Hi Ivan. Hi uncle Anton.
    Ivan: Hi Hope. Hello Ma'am, Sir.
    Anton: Hello sweetie. Hello Janet! Hank.
    Janet: Hello Anton. Hi Ivan, you can call me aunty. OK.
    Ivan: Ok, aunt Janet.
    Hank: Anton, you call me uncle champ.
    Ivan: Ok uncle Hank.
    Hank: Good. You kids got your list.
    Hope: Yes!
    Anton: haha, kids.
    Janet: Come with me both of you.
    Anton: Yes, of you go. I will bring some paperwork.
    Hank: Same

    Kids were running towards the door with Janet walking behind them and their fathers walking, looking at them while talking. Then suddenly they hear a shout and call for Maria with blue flash.

     

    -x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

     

    Hank looks toward Anton and Anton looks towards Hank. Then both started running towards house.

    Hank: Hope, Ivan stop.
    Anton: Kids stay here with Janet.
    Janet: You guys go inside and children come with me.
    Hope: Ok mummy.
    Ivan: Father
    Anton: Don't worry we will be careful. Come Hank let's open this door.

    With that both start to break the lock on door by kicking the door. While Janet pulls kids back from the house.

     

    -x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

     

    INSIDE THE STARK MANOR, 29th Sept, 1978

    With door open, Hank enters first with Anton following. They see...

    Hank: Holy!
    Anton: God!
    Janet: What happened?
    Hank: Wait there with kids.
    Anton: Quickly let's check the pulse.
    Janet: I am coming inside. Kids stay behind me. OK?*both nod*
    Hank: They are alive.
    Anton: but unconscious.
    Janet: What happened in here?
    Hank: Get water and sprinkle on their faces.
    Anton: I will call doctor.
    Janet: Kids follow me in kitchen.

    Kids look wide and teary eyes at their uncles and aunts but follow Janet and bring glasses of water.

    Ivan: Look. It's a kid.
    Anton: How?
    Janet: We don't even know him.
    Hank: Ivan get away. Do you see his hand?
    Hope: Is that the big crystal near him?
    Janet: Oh God! Poor boy.
    Hank: Hope don't touch it.
    Anton: You know what it is?
    Janet: It is some type of cube which was used by Red-skull but was stolen 8 yr ago from SHIELD.
    Hank: Even after sprinkling the water, they aren't waking up.
    Anton: What should we do?
    Janet: Alright! Hank handle the cube, Anton call doctor again and ask when will he be here, Hope and Ivan; I want you to get me first aid box from cars and from under the kitchen sink. I will handle this kid here.

    With that kids ran outside to get to there cars, which Anton got on phone and Hank decides to find something to pick the cube. Janet see kid's right hand and decides to tear some cushion to get cotton and wipes hand with it and water she bought before.

    Ivan: Here aunty
    Hope: Mom
    Janet: Thanks kids now get some more water.
    Hope: OK
    Anton: Doctor will be here in 2 min.
    Janet: Thx Ivan, Hope.
    Hank: Help me find something to pick the cube up Anton.
    Anton: Ok come on.

    Anton and Hank pick up the cube and  secure it in case and move it away. Just then ambulance and car enters the gate. Dr. Charlie and Dr. Cindy Barbara runs inside.

    Doctor Cindy: What happened?

    Dr. Charlie takes over to kid with Janet, while Cindy checks others pulse.

    Anton: All of them were going to Italy today.
    Janet: So, we decided to meet them before they go.
    Hank: But we heard Maria's shout when we came; just outside the door.
    Anton: And we found all of them unconscious and not waking up.
    Janet: The boy was already there.
    Hank: We don't know who he is.
    Anton: And he was hurt. So, Janet decided to clean his burns.
    Janet: Yes, doctor.
    Hank: That's what happened
    Anton: And I called you which Hank and Janet looked after kids.

    Dr.'s hmm's and Charlie checks boy's hand while Cindy checks Maria again and again and says...

    Dr. Cindy: We have to take her to hospital.
    Dr. Charlie: And boy too.
    Dr. Cindy: Everyone else is alright and just unconscious but Mrs. Stark's pulse is abnormal.
    Dr. Charlie: And boy might need surgery for his hand.
    Anton: Ok then, I will come with you.
    Janet: Hank go with Anton, I will stay here with kids and others.
    Hank: Let's go!

    With that Maria and kid was put in ambulance, with Cindy and Hank, Anton and Charlie follow the ambulance in 2 cars.

     

    -x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

     

    INSIDE THE GENERAL HOSPITAL

    Dr. Cindy takes over Mrs. Stark for examination, while Dr. Charlie rushes boy into OT.
    Hank and Anton sit in waiting area.
    Janet decides to give kids something to eat and moves them away from living room.

    Anton: Hank, look Dr.
    Hank: Doctor! What happened?
    Dr. Charlie: Mr. Pym, I have a bad new.
    Hank: Doc...
    Dr. Charlie: Boy injury is serious. We have to cut his right arm from below the shoulder joint before infection sets in or spreads.
    Anton: Do whatever you have to do to save his life. We will support you however we can.
    Hank: Yes, Doc. Money is not the problem.
    Dr. Charlie: Alright, we will get right to it.
    Hank and Anton: Thanks doc.

     

    -x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

     

    4 HOURS LATER, INSIDE THE STARK MANOR

    Kids are in room taking a nap after their breakfast and breakdown, while Janet is pacing all 5 unconscious persons who she managed to put on sofa. When a loud groan cuts of her pacing.
    Peggy is awake and groaning

    Janet: Peggy! Thank god! How do you feel.
    Peggy: Jannn...Janet. Is 't u?
    Janet: Yes, now here have some water.
    Peggy: What happened?* drinks water*
    Janet: Later, now are you OK?
    Peggy: Yes, I am...

    A loud groan cuts of her off.
    Ana & Edwin are awake and blinking, while Daniel is groaning.

    Janet: Easy! Easy everyone. Here drink some water.

    All of them drink water in silence when Howard wakes up with loud groan and then started blinking.
    Janet gives him water. Now, that everyone is awake. They started asking q together.

    Howard: W. w. what happened?
    Ana: When did you get here?
    Daniel: Why are we on sofa?
    Peggy: Why is everyone unconscious?
    Edwin: Where are others?
    Janet: Let me speak.
    Ana: OK tell us.
    Janet: When we got here, we heard a shout and flash. Hank and Anton broke the lock on door and found all of you unconscious, an unknown boy and the Tesseract cube in living room. Boy was injured and you all would not wake up, so, I took care of him while Hank and Anton secured the cube and called the doctor. Then doctor checked you all and decided to take the boy and Maria to hospital for examination; you all were ok. So, I with kids stayed back looking after you guys and Hank with Anton went hospital behind the ambulance. That was 4 hrs. ago.
    Howard: Maria?
    Peggy: boy??
    Daniel: What are we waiting for? Let's go to hospital.
    Edwin: I will start the car.
    Ana: All of us can't go and leave kids alone
    Janet: Ana is right. Who will stay?
    Ana: How about I will stay and you guys go?
    Daniel: Alright.
    Peggy: Ana is not coming Edwin.
    Howard: Go
    Janet: General Hospital

    Notes:

    Poor Tony! His right hand.
    Sorry guys, Edwin isn't Jarvis. Edwin Jarvis is Edwin. JARVIS is JARVIS/Jarvis.
    What do you think happened to Maria??
    Tell me in comments. AND. Leave kudos for me.

    Chapter 6: Everyone meets Tony

    Summary:

    Everyone meets tony who is asleep? or unconscious? Then tony wakes up and panics and gets his soul taken by none other than Peace. But shush, nobody knows this.

    Notes:

    I said, next will be early than usual 10-12 days schedule. So, here I am.
    Hello, yes it me - like me and feed me comments.

    (See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

    Chapter Text

    Janet: When we got here, we heard a shout and flash. Hank and Anton broke the lock on door and found all of you unconscious, an unknown boy and the Tesseract cube in living room. Boy was injured and you all would not wake up, so, I took care of him while Hank and Anton secured the cube and called the doctor. Then doctor checked you all and decided to take the boy and Maria to hospital for examination; you all were ok. So, I with kids stayed back looking after you guys and Hank with Anton went hospital behind the ambulance. That was 3 hrs. ago.
    Howard: Maria?
    Peggy: boy??
    Daniel: What are we waiting for? Let's go to hospital.
    Janet: General Hospital
    ...............
    .................
    ..........................

    INSIDE THE GENERAL HOSPITAL

    Hank is siting down, while Anton paces and tries to see what is happening.

    Hank: It's been 4 hrs. and nobody is telling us anything.
    Anton: You don't think anything happened to both of them. Do you?
    Hank: I hope so. Nurse! Nurse, what happening?
    Nurse: Dr. will tell you gentlemen.
    Anton: Is Mrs. Stark fine? What about the boy?
    Nurse: Dr. will able to tell you everything. Yes, they are alright.
    Nurse: Excuse me!
    Hank: Dr. Cindy, how is Maria?
    Dr. Cindy: There is a good news and some bad news.
    Anton: What is it?
    Howard: HANK! ANTON!

    Hank and Anton are talking to nurse who excuses himself and Hank finds Dr. Cindy walking out of the examination room and decides to ask some ques. but before dr. can ans. it. Suddenly, Howard's voice stopped them. When they turned towards the voice and found Howard and others coming or more like rushing towards them.

    Janet: Hank, what's happening?
    Peggy: Yes, doctor. How is everyone?
    Edwin: Are they alright?
    Howard: How is Maria?
    Daniel: And the kid who was brought with her? Are they alright?
    Hank: Dr. Cindy was just going to tell us.
    Anton: Dr. ?
    Dr. Cindy: She is alright. I don't know about the boy. But their are some things that I want to talk to you about. Please follow me to my office. We will cont. it there.
    Howard: Ok Doc.

    And all start to ask ques. simultaneously, so, doc decided to ans. few ques. and then take them to her cabin. Every one follows the doctor.

    Dr. Cindy: Please, have a seat.
    Howard: Doc. what happened to Maria?
    Dr. Cindy: I have some ques. if can answer them.
    Peggy: We will ans. your ques. the best we could
    Dr. Cindy: Was Mrs. Stark having some fainting spells or tried or anything which wasn't normal?
    Howard: No, I think not.
    Edwin: Well, she was tired but we thought it was due to stress to complete the work before holidays.
    Dr. Cindy: Do you know what happened today? why did she or all of you fainted?
    Anton: We don't know.
    Daniel: And we don't know either. We only heard her shout and then everything was blank.
    Dr. Cindy: Ok. As, I already said that, there is a good news and some bad news.
    Peggy: What is it?
    Dr. Cindy: Which one do you want to know first?
    Howard: Bad then Good?
    Dr. Cindy: Well bad news is she hasn't woken up at all and we don't know what happened to her or why is she unconscious. The tests we did came clean so, we have no idea what happened to her.
    Howard: ...
    Hank: And the good news?
    Dr. Cindy: Mrs. Stark is few weeks pregnant.
    Peggy: Maria is with child?
    Howard: ...
    Dr. Cindy: Yes, she is in good health and so is the child for now.
    Janet: For now?
    Howard: What do you mean?
    Dr. Cindy: As I said that we don't know why is she not walking up and if she doesn't wake up within few hrs. then we have to treat her like she is in coma but if if she doesn't wake up in few days, then there may be complications.
    Howard: Can we see her?
    Peggy: When can we take her home?
    Dr. Cindy: She is alright and if you want, you can take her home with few medications and glucose with daily checkups and weekly visits to hospital. If she wakes up, then do call me.
    Edwin: Ok doc.
    Hank: Doc what about the kid we came with?
    Janet: Is he alright?
    Anton: Dr. Charlie said something about surgery.
    Dr. Cindy: Let me check.
    Daniel: Ok doc.
    Dr. Cindy: ...
    Howard: Who is the kid?*whispers*
    Dr. Cindy: As Dr. Charlie was done with operation. I have asked him to come here and he is on his way.

    Everyone is stressed about Maria until they get to know that she is pregnant and think that if they woke up then so will she and they can't tell dr. about the cube as it is confidential info. While Howard is panicking that he is going to be father and last time his child was killed but this time he will make made sure that nothing can touch them and he also has to make sure that THAT cube has not hurt his unborn baby. Then Hank asks about the kid and Howard actually completely forgot about any kid, so he asks quietly to everyone but just then doc return telling him that Dr. Charlie is coming then Dr. Cindy's cabin door open and Dr. Charlie enters.

    Dr. Cindy: Hello, Dr. Charlie. Do come in?
    Dr. Charlie: Hello Dr. Cindy and everyone. Thx Dr.
    Anton: Hello Dr. How is the child?
    Hank: And surgery?
    Dr. Charlie: The surgery was successful but I want you to answer some of my ques.
    Daniel: Ok doc go ahead.
    Dr. Charlie: Firstly, do you know who he is?
    Janet: No, doctor.
    Dr. Charlie: Well, we have to find his parents then.
    Peggy: We will doc.
    Dr. Charlie: Ok then. Secondly, do you know what did he touch or what happened to his hand?
    Edwin: He wasn't there before we lost consciousness.
    Dr. Charlie: Finally, what do you think would have happened?
    Howard: we don't know whatever happened, we only heard Maria shout and then everything was blank.
    Anton: And then we rushed inside and found everyone unconscious and that boy also there.
    Dr. Charlie: Alright, well here is what I think would have happened, if you want to know I can tell you or I can tell to just about the boy.
    Peggy: What do you think happened doc?
    Dr. Charlie: What was Mrs. Stark doing before everything?
    Daniel: Maria was picking up some files and other things and putting them in bags.
    Dr. Charlie: I think Mrs. Stark touched something volatile but somehow boy decided to snatch it from her, saving her life and hands. Due to this he had severe burns in his right hand which we operated on.
    Janet: Oh God!
    Anton: Is he...? Is he Okk?
    Edwin: Is his hand? He ok?
    Dr. Charlie: No, sir. I am really sorry to say this but he doesn't have a right hand below the shoulder anymore.
    Peggy: God!
    Dr. Charlie: We can however keep him here or like always send him with you. Its your decision.
    Howard: He is coming with us.
    Dr. Charlie: We will get him ready to be released in some time.
    Hank: Thx doc

    Dr. Charlie and Dr. Cindy are personal doctors for there whole group and they know them and there children. Dr. Charlie has met Hope and Ivan but never have he seen the boy he operated on. So, he asked them to know more about the boy but as he doesn't get any ans. as expected, he decides to tell them about him. He also knows that this family prefer staying at home instead of hospital and will try to get out. So, he told them, that they can take him home.

     

    -x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

     

    MORE THAN 41/2 HRS. AGO; KATHMANDU, NEPAL

    The Ancient One was talking to Daniel Drumm and some students. When all of them felt the surge of power.

    Mordo: The Ancient One?
    The Ancient One: Go get Master Asha.
    Master Asha: The Ancient One, there has been a large power surge from somewhere which got cancelled by the Eye.
    The Ancient One: Master Asha, get everyone away from here and then let's find what is happening.
    Master Asha: Of course Sorcerer Supreme.

    The Ancient One and other master tried to find the source or place where power surge happened but they could not find anything at all. Due to this every master is called to scan there area for residue but still they could not find anything.

    4 HRS. AGO

    The Ancient One: Masters, did you find anything?
    Master Asha: No, Sorcerer Supreme.
    The Ancient One: I suspected as much.
    Master Drumm: What is it?
    The Ancient One: The Eye is making sure that we can't find the reason of power surge.
    Master Lee: What must we do?
    The Ancient One: I must ask the Eye to show me, while I want you all to secure the Sanctum.
    Master June: Of course Sorcerer Supreme.

    The Ancient One went to The Eye decided to use it to see past to find power surge.

    PRESENT TIME

    The Ancient One: Master Asha come with me.
    Master Asha: Yes, Ancient One.

     

    -x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

     

    IN STARK MANOR

    Ana: Guys. What happened? Everything alright.
    Janet: Both of them are alright and Howard and Peggy are bringing them home.
    Edwin: We have to get ready guestrooms for the child, Mrs. Stark and nurses.
    Ana: OK, I will get it ready.
    Anton: How are the kids?
    Ana: Both are playing in that room and have already eaten food.
    Hank: We are going to check on them.
    Daniel: We will call you when they come.

    Daniel and Edwin told Ana about Maria's pregnancy and boy's deed that saved Maria due to which he lost his hand. While others checked on children who were playing Ludo, so the adults decided to entered the room and explaining them that everything is OK, when children appeared stressed for their Aunt Maria; Ana came up to tell them that nurses arrived to set everything up with Peggy while dr.'s are arriving with others and Howard.

    The room was almost set when dr.'s arrived and checked everything thrice and made go ahead for patients to be brought to room. Then Maria and boy were transferred to room and dr.'s checked on them and decided to leave them in capable hands of nurses. Everyone was standing or siting at dinning room/table while Ana was in attached kitchen making something.

    Edwin: What is it sir?
    Howard: Boy looks like someone I have seen.
    Hank: Yes he does but even I can't remember where.
    Howard: We are helping this boy. Anton, Hank?
    Hank: What are you thinking?
    Howard: We can make this kid a working hand with technology.
    Anton: It is a good idea and then we can even implement it in bulk and make it public with Hank's company.
    Hank: Good idea. We will start working on it.
    Janet: After eating something.
    Howard: Yes, Janet. Now, Daniel and Peggy?
    Daniel: Yes, go on.
    Howard: I want you to find his parents and everything about him.
    Daniel: Alright
    Peggy: What if don't find them?
    Howard: Then, I will adopt him.
    Edwin: Sir?
    Howard: I am serious and Hank, Peggy. We have to check what Tesseract cube did to Maria and my child.
    Hank: We will get to it right away.
    Howard: Jarvis, Ana. I want you to look after all 3 of them.
    Edwin: Of course Sir.
    Ana: You don't even have to ask.
    Howard: Thanks guys and let's make sure no one else knows about this.
    Janet: We will make sure of ...

    Janet stopped taking coz of suddenly golden sparks appeared in the air and everyone got in battle stance. Peggy, Daniel got gun in there hands while others have whatever they got there hands on like Janet has fork in hand which she was eating with and Howard and Hank have pens and flower vases and Jarvis has cutting board and Ana has cutting knives which she was using to cut vegetables.

    Golden sparks made a giant circle appear in air through which they can see 2 women. One is bald, who is intimidating while other has long black hair, who looks kind. Both stepped out of circle in their room and circle disappeared completely.

    Peggy: Who are you? What did you want?
    The Ancient One: You do not need to fear us, we aren't going to hurt you.
    Master Asha: This is Ancient One, Sorcerer Supreme of Mystic Arts and I am Master Asha.
    Hank: What do you want?
    The Ancient One: To talk.
    Howard: Talk?
    Master Asha: Almost 5 hrs. ago a large energy surge happened which we felt. We found out that it happened here. We want to find out how did that happened and what caused this coz this energy surge could have killed or caused some harm to people, who were here at that time.
    The Ancient One: If you could tell us the complete story.

    Howard looked at everyone then looked at Peggy raising an eyebrow. Everyone communicating with each other silently and then came to a decision and turned towards the newcomers.

    Peggy: The story is long.
    The Ancient One: We have time. I will tell you mine you tell me your.
    Howard: OK, you first.
    Master Asha: ...

    We are Master of the Mystic Arts. An order of sorcerers who are committed to protecting Earth from mystical threats. Our order was founded by Agamotto thousands of years ago, who decided to protect our world from extradimensional threats. We are trained to combat dark sorcerers, ghosts, demons, dark rulers of other dimension and dark gods that would enter our universe with malicious intent.

     

    -x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

     

    Peggy: Many yrs ago...

    Started Peggy

    Flashback

    Many yrs ago, we found a cube that Steve told us about aka Tesseract cube that Red Skull was using.
    ...
    However, 8 yrs. ago it got stolen with something else and we could not find it anywhere. Then today 5 hrs. ago

    .................................

    Good Morning Maria.
    let me help you Daniel. she picks up case
    everyone hear Maria yell then a flash of light
    Anton and Hank were outside of house as they just arrived with their family. They decided to check inside.
    Kids stayed with Janet. We were alive but unconscious
    There was an unknown kid, who we don't know at all
    look at his hand
    Poor boy. Look big crystal!
    cube which was used by Red-skull. don't touch it
    they aren't waking up. Call Dr.
    We have to take her and boy to hospital. Boy's injury is serious
    We woke up 4 hrs. later and went to hospital.
    Maria Stark isn't waking up and is pregnant.
    Boy doesn't have a right hand below shoulder anymore.
    We brought them home. And they still haven't woken up.

    Peggy: And that's what happened.

    Peggy told everything from Steve telling about the cube till present.

    Master Asha: I think we should check the one who are unconscious.
    The Ancient One: First take us to the boy. We will start from there.

     

    -x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

     

    Master Asha: This is unusual.
    The Ancient One: Yes, very.
    Howard: What?
    The Ancient One: The boy is not from here.
    Janet: Not from where?
    The Ancient One: This universe.
    Peggy: What in the world? Universe? Who is he?
    Howard: Who is he? How did this happen?
    Daniel: Explain.
    The Ancient One: Not now. Let's see Mrs. Stark.
    Edwin: Alright, follow me.
    Master Asha: *follows* hmm, same thing.
    Ana: What is it?
    Howard: What is it? What happened to my wife?
    Hank: Look, just tell us.
    The Ancient One: When cube got stolen it changed this universe's timeline. 8 yrs. ago your wife was supposed to give birth to a child, this child/soul. Meet Anthony Edward Stark son of Howard and Maria Stark in another universe.
    Howard: Shit!
    Anton: How do we send him back?
    The Ancient One: We can't. His universe doesn't exist and this universe has accepted him. If we remove him from here our universe might not exist.
    Howard: My son! I can't believe it. Why hasn't he or Maria woken up?
    The Ancient One: Tony have some power residue and same with your child, that's why she is not waking up.
    Master Asha: We have to bring both of them with us. Don't worry nothing will happen to all 3 of them. You can come with us.
    The Ancient One: Please, follow us.
    Howard: Ana stay with children.

     

    -x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

     

    KATHMANDU, NEPAL

    The Ancient One: Let's wake him up.
    Tony: w'ts hpn'g?
    Master Asha: Relax Tony!
    Tony: Wt?
    Master Asha: You need to relax Tony.
    Tony: wr?
    Master Asha: Relax, you need to relax. He is not responding.
    The Ancient One: Use spell to relax him.
    Master Asha: Yes, of course.
    Tony: Str'e?
    Anton: What is he trying to say?
    Howard: Is he alright?
    Master Asha: Hmmm, He will be if he stops panicking.
    Tony: Dad Hep!
    Howard: Calm down kid.
    Tony: Hlp e.
    Howard: Breathe kid. You need to breathe.
    Tony: HLP.
    Howard: Calm down TONY.
    Tony: Nooooooo.
    Master Asha: Calm down.
    The Ancient One: Tony, breathe kid.
    Howard: Calm down TONY.
    Tony: Dad
    Master Asha: You should calm him down. I think he can hear you.
    Howard: Alright, TONY. Listen to me. I am right here.
    Tony: Nooooooo, u r dead
    Anton: TONY
    Tony: D'n't kil e lz, hlp e

    Tony woke up and started panicking, they tried to calm him down. But he won't listen to them, then they thought he recognized Howard's voice until he tells them he is dead and leaves everyone shocked, until Anton takes control but Tony already is mumbling and going unconscious.

    Anton: What was that?
    Howard: I died?
    Peggy: My God!
    Daniel: Poor boy.
    Hank: Howard are you ok?
    Edwin: Sir? Ma'am, is Tony ok?
    Janet: Is the boy ok?
    Master Asha: He will be.
    The Ancient One: He was not completely here that why universe put him to rest.
    Howard: R. Rest?
    The Ancient One: Medically called coma.
    Edwin: What about Mrs. Stark?
    Master Asha: Don't worry.
    The Ancient One: Its not her you should be worried about.
    Peggy: What do you mean?
    Master Asha: The power surge has effected baby. It is showing completely.
    Howard: My baby.
    Hank: What will happen to the baby?
    Master Asha: Either baby will absorb these powers or these powers will absorb the baby.

    Notes:

    Hello, yes it me = like me and feed me comments. I will be very sad if you didn't :(
    aligned=center= story
    Mordo, Wong are students right now. Daniel Drumm is however newly given title of master.

    Everyone: baby Annie
    Howard: what if she died *happy, confused, panicking*
    Tao: kid Tony Stark
    Howard: what *happy, confused, panicking, frustrated*
    kid Tony: u died
    Howard: I just became father, I refuse to die.

    Oppie, spoiler alert ;)

    Chapter 7: Decisions

    Notes:

    Thanks for reading. Leave kudos and comments.

    (See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

    Chapter Text

    Edwin: Sir? Ma'am, is Tony ok?
    The Ancient One: He was not completely here that why universe put him to rest.
    Howard: R. Rest?
    The Ancient One: Medically called coma.
    Edwin: What about Mrs. Stark?
    The Ancient One: Its not her you should be worried about.
    Peggy: What do you mean?
    Master Asha: The power surge has effected baby. It is showing completely.
    Howard: My baby.
    Hank: What will happen to the baby?
    Master Asha: Either baby will absorb these powers or these powers will absorb the baby
    ...............
    .................
    ..........................

    KATHMANDU, NEPAL

    Everyone was in shock and they don't know what to do. So, Asha looked towards Ancient one who decided to get Maria waking up.

    The Ancient One: We will try to get Mrs. Stark back by blocking the power surge.
    Peggy: Thanks we will appreciate it.

    With that both of them performed some kind of weird spell that showed Maria covered in light which reflected all the colors, then ancient one did something and light started to decrease till it was only covering the baby. With that they see Maria's eyes fluttering and Howard moved towards her and took her hand kissing the back of it. He sat next to Maria on the bed.

    Master Asha: We will give you some time to discuss today's event.
    Anton: Thanks
    Howard: Can you get Ana here?
    Master Asha: hmm.

    Asha opened the portal to Manor and went and got Ana and both kids back. Then she made chairs and tables with snacks, teapot and cups appears in that room and went out of the door closing it behind her. But before she went outside, she said.

    Master Asha: Don't worry, I will do everything to save and protect your child but I go think staying here or closer to us will be better. And please, do not go out of this room. We will be back in 30min.
    Edwin: Thanks.
    Ana: So, what happened?
    Maria: What's going on?
    Howard: Maria! How are you?
    Maria: I am fine. Now, help me up? Where are we?
    Janet: Its a long story.
    Maria: Then start from beginning.
    Daniel: So, you remember what you were doing?
    Maria: Picking up some files.
    Peggy: Yes you were.
    Hank: Then you started shouting and there was a bright light, we were outside the house at that time; so, we broke down the lock and ran inside to find all of unconscious also an unknow 8yr. old child and Tesseract cube there which was stolen 8 yrs. ago. Then we check you and tried to wake you all up but you all wouldn't then we called the doctors and removed that cube while Janet bandaged that child *pointing his head at Tony, when Maria, Ana and kids who were listening story eagerly nodded for him to cont.* there with help of Ivan and Hope. As the doctor came and they checked you all and told that everyone is alright except 2 of you should be taken to hospital. As we got to hospital they told us that child will need surgery and while they were testing you for everything. Then Howard and others came to hospital and doctors told us that they have removed his hand from below the shoulder as you can see *ignoring children's and Maria's gasp, he cont.* and they said that you were not waking up and also told us that you were with child.

    Hearing that Maria put her hand on her stomach and looked with wide and wet eyes towards Howard, then everyone and then back to Howard. Howard hugged her, while everyone smiled sadly and softly at her knowing the full story. While children and Maria got excited to hear that news.

    Maria: I am pregnant. Howard, we are going to have a child.
    Hope and Ivan: BABY
    Ivan: We are getting a baby brother or sister.
    Hope: or both.
    Hope and Ivan: Yes, it will be fun. We will the best older bro/sis in the world.
    Maria: I know you will be.
    Hope and Ivan: Thanks Aunt Maria.
    Maria: hey Howard, why that face. Is everything alright? Aren't you excited to become a father?
    Howard: of course I am. It's not what it is.
    Maria: What happened? What are you guys not telling?
    Hank: The story doesn't end here.
    Maria: Alright, go on.
    Peggy: After getting to know about that, we got you both back to house and settled both of you in your room. And also, we got to know that somehow that child saved you, so, Howard decided if they can't find kids parents, then he will adopt him.
    Maria: Is it true?
    Howard: Yes Maria, I have decided to take him in as our own.
    Ivan: So, he will be our brother?
    Howard: Yes he will be.
    Hope: Ivan we got our brother, now only we have to wait for her sister.
    Janet: What if baby is a boy?
    Ivan: No, baby is our sister.
    Hope: Yes, we just know it.
    Maria: Alright, alright. *chuckles* Let's continue with story.
    Anton: Then suddenly golden sparks appeared and with them came Ancient One who is on top post in this place and Master Asha, who you saw going out of room. We thought that they were here to attack you or something but they told us that they had detected a power surge, which came from your house. After knowing they could help to wake both of up, we decided to tell them everything. So, they scanned you and found something unusual, so they asked to bring you both here. We all agreed, then they said that some residual of power is found on you but more on you than the child. So, they decided to wake up the child and got to know that he is actually yours and Howard's child.
    Maria: Wait! What do you mean?
    Howard: Maria his name is Anthony Edward Stark. Our son. When cube got stolen it changed this universe's timeline. 8 yrs. ago you were supposed to give birth to a child, this child's soul.
    Daniel: Meet Anthony Edward Stark son of Howard and Maria Stark in another universe.
    Maria: How? What?
    Peggy: He is not from other universe or dimension.
    Maria: Howard we can't adopt him. We have to send him back to his universe.
    Daniel: We can't. His universe doesn't exist and this universe has accepted him. If we remove him from here our universe might not exist.
    Maria: So, what now?
    Howard: He will be our son, if you accept it?
    Maria: Our son *walks to Tony's bed and gently moves her hand in his hair, then kisses him on forehead and takes his hand and looks towards everyone then looks towards Howard smiling softly and Howard smiles back* Antonio. I will love like you are my own.
    Daniel: good work Maria. But we still have to cont. where we left off.
    Maria: ok
    Janet: But even 5 hrs. later you or he didn't even wake up. So, they tried to wake him up first but he didn't recognize anything and was panicking so they put him back in basically what she called magically induced coma and now he will wake up when he want to. Then we got to know that power residue is not on you but your child.
    Maria: What does that mean?
    Howard: Maria, listen to me. I have decided to make sure that nothing happens to our children, both of them and even Ivan and Hope.
    Hank: What do you mean?
    Howard: Hank, we will test serum and I want to give it to my unborn child and Antony and he will need a hand which we will make. However, I will leave it to children and you people if you want it. And I and Maria will be having it to coz I can't depend on them to save them as everyone has some reason. Peggy, I am telling you that now that your SHIELD shouldn't know about this.
    Peggy: Howard, you should test the serum on me first. And don't worry about SHIELD, we will make sure that serum never is with them..
    Hank: Yes, we will help you and I want you to test serum on me before giving to Janet and children.
    Ana: yes, Mr. Stark. Test it on both I and Edwin, before trying it on yourself or Mrs. Stark.
    Daniel: Test it on me before giving it to anyone.
    Anton: I will help you with Tony but I am not sure about the serum.
    Howard: How about firstly we give it to someone else, after that to Peggy, then Daniel, then Edwin and Ana, then me ,then Hank, then Janet, then Anton, then Maria, then unborn baby, then Tony, then Hope and at last Ivan.
    Anton: ok, I accept.
    Maria: ok
    Edwin and Ana: yes
    Hank and Janet: good
    Daniel and Peggy: great lineup. We all accept it.
    Howard: So, then let's call them and decide everything else. And don't tell them anything about serum until we have it ready.
    Daniel: let me.

    With everything finalized, Daniel opened the door and called for Asha, who was teaching students in ground.

    Daniel: MASTER ASHA!
    Master Asha: If you want to talk to me or ask me anything.
    Maria: Yes Master Asha
    Master Asha: Please call me Asha. and let me call Ancient One then we can began.
    Maria: ok then call me Maria.

     

    -x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

     

    Master Asha: Maria this is Ancient One.
    Maria: Hello
    The Ancient One: Hello Mrs. Stark, how are you?
    Maria: I am good. They have told me everything. What do you suggest now?
    Master Asha: You both can stay here.
    Maria: No, I can't.
    Master Asha: We understand. Then you have to find a place, where one of us can check on you weekly or regularly.
    Maria: Where should we stay that will be closer to you.
    The Ancient One: Master Asha, I want you to go and stay with Mrs. Stark and child. You must bring them back here when something unusual happens.
    Master Asha: I accept Ancient One.
    Howard: Ancient One and Master Asha, how about we meet you a week after in my home. So, we get our things packed.
    The Ancient One: good enough.

     

    -x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

     

    IN STARK MANOR

    Everyone was back at Manor, sitting at dinner table while Ana was reheating their lunch with Jarvis and Janet was washing children's hands. Daniel, Maria, Peggy were setting the table. Just as everything was siting. Howard started discussion while eating.

    Howard: I decided somethings, you guys tell me, if you are ok with it.
    Edwin and Ana: Yes, Mr. Stark
    Hank, Janet, Daniel, Peggy and Anton: Tell us Howard.
    Howard: Janet, do you still want to retire from SHIELD?
    Janet: yes, I do.
    Howard: So, here is what I am thinking. Maria, Ana, Anthony and Master Asha should go to Italy for 2 months, then go to England where Daniel, Janet and Edwin will join you and stay there for next 3 months, then from there go guys travel to our private island where kids and I will join you then after 2 months Hank, Anton and Peggy will join us then all of us together will go to India in Maria's last month, then Asha can open portal for there, for the birth.
    Maria: Why changing the city?
    Howard: You and baby will be safe that way.
    Anton: What else have you thought? And why this way?
    Howard: As they were already going to Italy, so, it wouldn't look weird for few months while we could have gotten busy doing something or others. In those 2 months we will complete our work like Janet can complete her paperwork and retire and we can start on serum and mechanical hand. In next 3 months children will complete their school and we will start testing serum. When I come there, I will bring children coz they will be having holidays and I can start putting serum in everyone except children then they will join us and we get to put that hand and serum in children. Then in last month we can just enjoy our holiday and wait for baby to born and Anthony to wake up.
    Hank and Daniel: Good thinking.
    Edwin, Janet and Maria: Great idea
    Peggy and Anton: Good enough
    Ana: Let's do this.
    Ivan and Hope: Yep, we like this plan.
    Howard: Well then let's get to work.
    Edwin: Of course, sir

    Notes:

    Thanks for reading. Leave kudos and comments.
    Howard becomes mature and makes some decisions.

    What will serum do?
    You get the serum, you get the serum but everyone can't get the serum.
    Why?
    coz I said so.

     

    Next chapter is of Annie before birth.

    Chapter 8: Getting ready

    Summary:

    Plans are being made.

    Notes:

    Thanks for reading. Leave kudos and comments.

    (See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

    Chapter Text

    Howard: Maria, Ana, Anthony and Master Asha with nurses should go to Italy as they were already going to for 2 months ,so, it wouldn't look weird for them to go while we have gotten busy doing something important. In those 2 months we will complete our work like we can start on serum and mechanical hand and Janet can complete her paperwork and retire, then she can go to England with Daniel and Edwin for 3 months in that time children will complete their school and start their holidays, while we will start testing serum, then I will bring children to our private island and I can start giving serum to everyone except children then after 2 months, Hank, Anton and Peggy will join us there and we get to put that hand on Antony and give serum to children and from there we will all go to India in Maria's last month for the birth where we will just enjoy our holiday and wait for baby to born and Anthony to wake up.
    Hank, Daniel, Edwin, Janet, Maria, Peggy, Anton and Ana: Good thinking. Let's do this.
    Ivan and Hope: Yep, we like this.
    Howard: Well then let's get to work.
    Edwin: Of course, sir
    ...............
    .................
    ..........................

    6 DAYS LATER, 10:15PM, STARK MANOR

    Manor was filled with everyone that is- Maria, Howard, Edwin Jarvis, Ana, Peggy, Daniel, Hank, Anton, Janet, Hope, Ivan, house hold workers, Dr. Cindy, Dr. Charlie, Nurse Evan, Nurse Yami, Tony who was still in coma.
    Nurse Evan is for taking care of Tony, while Yami is put for taking care of baby and Maria. They will go with them and doctors will visit them every month, but both doctor don't know about magic involvement. So, they are going to be told today of what is happening before Maria goes to Italy. Both dr.'s and nurses have already signed an agreement.

    Everyone had dinner, then sat down in living room with children in their shared bedroom. Everyone had glass of wine or tea in their hands. Household workers were send away, then they started their talk.

    Howard: Let's discuss everything. As dr.'s and nurses don't know anything. So, we can began from there, then about the whole week. Then plan about future. How does that sounds?
    Maria: Great idea. Who should start?
    Ana: Let me, start from the day, we all were unconscious. If everyone is alright with it, then I will start but please don't interrupt?
    Charlie: Why that day?
    Edwin: We are terribly sorry, we didn't actually tell you everything coz even we didn't know anything about it.
    Cindy: What do mean, exactly?

    Ana: The day started normally, with us getting ready to leave for Italy. Peggy, Daniel were already here while Pym's and Vanko's were coming for breakfast together. Maria entered the room and decided to help Daniel in Picking up some files. There was a bright light and then Maria started shouting while we all fell unconscious, Hank, Anton, Janet with their kids were outside of house at that time, they hear Maria and broke the lock running inside to find all of us unconscious with an unknow 8yr. old boy and glowing cube which was used by Hydra and was stolen 8 yrs. ago from a government facility. They checked us but we wouldn't wake up so, they called the you guys and removed that cube from the room while Janet bandaged Anthony, aka that unknown boy. As you doctors came and they checked us all and took Maria and Anthony to hospital and told us that child will need surgery to removed his hand from below the shoulder and that Maria was pregnant. After getting discharged and setting them in room, we asked nurses to get their bag and other important stuff. As they left, Howard decided to adopt the boy and find out what that cube did to Maria and unborn baby but before we could we got visited from people with magic. They told us that somehow Anthony is in magically induced coma and is actually Howard's son and Maria's unborn child got affected due to cube. So, we decided to take one of them with us to Italy, you will meet her in morning.

    Cindy: magically induced coma????????
    Evan: Howard's son????????????
    Cindy: cube?!?!?!
    Charlie: Hydra cube?!!!
    Yami: Hydra's glowing cube?!!!
    Charlie: that was stolen 8 yrs. ago????
    Cindy: people with magic?????
    Charlie: unborn child got affected due to cube??
    Cindy: Magic??
    Yami: I didn't know that it was real.
    Evan: Or even existed
    Charlie: Or there is a glowing cube that was used by Hydra.
    Cindy: We don't know what to ask first?
    Evan: It doesn't seem real
    Yami: or believable
    Charlie: I hope you are kidding.
    Cindy: but they aren't.
    Evan and Yami: Right?
    Edwin: This might look like it but we aren't really.
    Cindy: We thought so.
    Charlie: How about we go home today and come back in morning?
    Yami: And get our bags.
    Evan: And other things that may be used.
    Charlie: We go with you but come back after 30-40 hrs.
    Cindy: yes, we will do that. If you don't mind.
    Howard: We don't.
    Maria: Thanks for everything.
    Dr. and Nurses: Your welcome but its our duty.
    Charlie: We will go now.
    Cindy: And meet you in morning.
    Yami: And we will not tell anyone about it.
    Evan: even our family or friends.
    Howard: Thanks.

     

    -x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

     

    After that nurses and dr. all left. And other again sat down with their drinks.

    Peggy: Alright everyone listen here. I have a good news people.
    Edwin: What is it?
    Peggy: I became great-aunt just yesterday.
    Maria, Edwin, Ana, Anton and Janet: Congratulations Peggy.
    Hank: Great-aunt?
    Howard: Wait! How did this happened?
    Peggy: My brother, Michael was married before Steve even became Captain America.
    Howard: Oh! ok so, what's the name?
    Peggy: Sharon Carter.
    Maria: Good for you Peggy.
    Janet: Kids will be excited to have another sister.
    Ana: They will absolutely. And I know it. Now, that said lets cont. with our discussion.
    Edwin: You go ahead.
    Ana: I have called household back and told them that I and Daniel's weren't feeling well that's why plan to go to Italy got shifted to 6 Oct,1978.
    Daniel: Its a good idea as any. What did you say about Howard not going?
    Edwin: Staff already were seeing Mr. Stane and Mr. Fury.
    Ana: and Janet and Peggy,
    Maria: and Hank, Anton and you coming anytime in last few days.
    Edwin: and going with paperwork. So, they think that Mr. Stark is busy and convincing them he not might be going was easy.

    Janet: Good work, guys. I told SHIELD that I am retiring and told them to only give me some desk job from today and they confirmed it. Next 1 month, I will only do paperwork then I will be only called to do some formalities to complete the retirement process.

    Daniel: Yes, I heard about it and I am trying to distance myself from SHIELD slowly and will be out of there in 2 - 21/2 yrs, as for Peggy it will take more. However, Howard is leaving SHIELD completely in 5 months and Hank in 8 months.

    Anton: Really, Howard?
    Howard: Its true. I am completely retiring from SHIELD in next 4 months and last month to complete paper work and I also have decided about taking away my money that I give them in 6-10 months. After 6 months I will start decreasing it slowly until I stop giving them anything. I have already talked about it.

    Peggy: And I have put Nick Fury, who will be director of SHIELD after I leave my post on this. And he is already trying to find a new backer for SHIELD. He will do good after me and I can successfully retire from SHIELD completely in next 10yrs. I have to tell you guys that I am an aunt now and children have a new cousin. Shannon Carter was born yesterday in afternoon.

    Hank: That's a good news Peggy. I am also retiring from SHIELD in 8 months coz at that time we would have already successfully declared that serum is a failure, and we can't do anything about it.

    Anton: I have already made sure that Howard is needed for something important in company, and that's why he can't go. But from 8 months from now after we move to India, Stark industries will announce that Maria Stark is pregnant.

    Maria: So, 8 months from now Stark industries will announce that Maria Stark is pregnant and that 8 yrs. ago, I gave birth to twins- Anthony and Bernard. But after Bernard was killed, we didn't want anything happen to Anthony. We kept him a secrets and let him homeschooled away from America but as he is in coma, we could say that after the news got out he got hurt and is coma or while Bern was killed Antony went in coma, and that's why we are going to keep me away without anyone knowing where I am to keep it way to save a unborn child from being hurt. We can ask public, politicians and media to help make sure both our children stay out and safe until they can protect themselves and they might work in our favor.

    Anton: Its a great idea. I think putting the news the your son Antony is in coma and someone decided to hurt you after releasing the news of your pregnancy will show everything and every person behind you.
    Daniel: We can help in faking accident.
    Howard: Good enough. I could get to testing serum on plants now. And have convinced both Obadiah Stane and Nick Fury that I am going to go search for Steve and work on serum and they have accepted my reasoning without thinking anything about it.

    Anton: I have already made it look like that I might need you here coz something is happening in arc reactor and that's why I asked you to not go with everyone to Italy.
    Hank: I have convinced SHIELD that I will need Howard Stark there for serum testing.
    Janet: Good going everyone.
    Daniel: So, anything else.
    Peggy: So, let me recap everything from beginning. And then we will add our ideas and plans and also figure out what else we have forgotten.
    Maria: Go on.
    Peggy: Alright. So, I am now director of SHIELD but I am giving that title to Agent Nick Fury in 5 years and work as a consultant for them for 3 years and then an advisor for next 2 years and then completely retire from it. Agent Fury is going to become assistant director in 2 years. So, he is being trained by us to take over SHIELD. He is given many missions related to us. As Janet has left and Hank is also left as field agent, he has been tasked to find someone for those positions. But his main mission to find a new backer for SHIELD as Howard is leaving SHIELD and taking away funding and as his last and also only project is serum with us, which we told him has 15% chances of working instead of what in reality is 55% chances to success. So, he think that it won't work which Howard and Hank will make sure that everyone must think that isn't going work. After its last unsuccessful attempt and getting the news that Maria is pregnant Howard will leave in 4 months which will obviously give Hank idea to leave SHIELD in next 2 months and decides to actually leave in 8 months spend time with his kid. Howard who has already said that he will pull back his funding will start doing so just as Hank decides to leave which means 6 months from now. With Howard, Janet and Hank pulling out within a yr. Daniel also wants to do that, so he does that exactly when Nick becomes assistant director.

    Janet: And everyone thinks that Howard is busy that's why he can't go to Italy then he takes holiday coz his wife is pregnant and his child Anthony is in coma, both of who got attacked by someone. So, not a person will suspect.
    Howard: Good. Now, let's go to sleep and in morning we have to play the part and also tell Master Asha some part of our plan.

    With that everyone said good night and went to their rooms.

     

    -x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

     

    NEXT MORNING IN STARK MANOR

    Date- 6 OCT, 1978

    Time- 09:10AM,

    Everyone has woken up and are doing packing of some homemade foods and goods as Maria is not only going to Italy to have a vacation but also to meet her family. Her family only knows that she is coming today and they have secured for her a living space where she will live for 4-7 days then they will transport her to their home with everyone being their.

    Maria's family is rich unlike Howard's family, Howard's mother  sewed clothes and his father was a fruit and vegetable seller. The thing is that Maria never told anyone about them to anyone, so, everyone from Howard and others to public don't know anything about her except that she was born rich but decided to run away from her family and then in America she worked and helped many foundations. They think that something bad must have happened with Maria to run away from her family. They think she hates them or doesn't like them but the truth is so far from it. Maria loves them all but she wanted to make her own name in history and that's why she decided to go to a place where her family's reputation hasn't reached aka America with blessing and complete support from family. When she decided to marry Howard, her family knew even before she decided to date each other. Her family actually did a complete background check before they let her date him and told her they can't meet again and to tell Howard about them or gov might put spy on her. They don't know that she has training of an assassin coz one one of her cousin is mafia boss now, or that that she is good at PR coz her family has many politicians or she is good with people coz she is one of the old ruling family and is considered as a princess.

    This time she has already told them that Ana, a kid and some other civilians are coming with her. They were eagerly waiting for her and actually so, was she.

    Maria: I am ready.
    Howard: lets wait for Master Asha. Ah. I think its her.

    Everyone was there and getting bags in living room, when suddenly golden sparks appeared in there making a circle and showing Master Asha. She entered with Ancient One in living room.

    Howard: Ancient One, Master Asha welcome
    The Ancient One: Master Asha will live with you, Mrs. Stark and Antony. What have you decided?
    Howard: You are doing these things for us, Why? What do you want in return?
    Master Asha: Just that you don't anyone about us.
    Howard: Look I don't trust you or magic at all. So, I will try to wake Tony up medically first.
    The Ancient One: I accept it.
    Master Asha: What else?
    Howard: Maria, Ana, Anthony and Master Asha with nurses will go to Italy today at 10:00. We will be leaving in 15 min for next 2 months, then all of them can go to England with Daniel and Edwin for 3 months, then I will bring children and we will all stay at my private island and after 2 months, Hank, Anton and Peggy will join us there, from there we will all go to India in Maria's last month for the birth. And that is our plan.
    Master Asha: Its acceptable.
    The Ancient One: If something unusual happens call me Master Asha.

    With that Ancient One left.

    Maria: Alright Master Asha ready to go
    Asha: Just Asha and Yes let's go.
    Ana: don't you have any luggage.
    Asha: I can open the portal from Italy and get the luggage anytime. Mr. Stark, what about crystal?
    Howard: I have kept that in a very secure place that only I know.

    With that everyone got in car and put the luggage and dropped Maria, Ana, Anthony, Master Asha and nurses who directly met them near a field of personalized plane. With saying goodbyes to everyone Maria and Ana went inside. And plane flew towards Italy.

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    And brought the start of protectors life-story.

    Notes:

    Thanks for reading. Leave kudos and comments.

    So, you must be thinking how will I activate Extremis. Now, I think you know, don't you? If you don't you will have to wait for next post in series.

    Nurses - Evan, Yami
    Dr. - Cindy, Charlie
    Master - Asha

    The next will be long unless I decide to add another chapter coz its the start of journey with of Annie's aka protector's birth.

    I am already writing new work in this series which if I am felling better will be posted within next 10-15days. I hope so

    Chapter 9: Count down begins

    Summary:

    Month to month details of everyone in short summary without anyone's dialogs.

    Notes:

    Thanks for reading. Leave kudos and comments.

    (See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

    Chapter Text

    With saying goodbyes to everyone Maria and Ana went inside. And plane flew towards Italy.
    ...............
    .................
    ..........................

    9 months left

    VENICE, ITALY
    Date- 14 OCT, 1978

    Maria on the way to her home before she left to America decides to tell them about what is happening after asking them to keep it a secret and when others confirm this then she tells them that her name isn't Maria Stark but its Marie Collins Carbonell Stark. Marie actually comes from the her grandmother's grandmother's name on both side of her family. Her father's side is Collins who are considered royalty. Her father fell in love with sister of a politician and who was considered politician herself that is my mother but my mother wasn't just any politician, she was also a Carbonell, which means that daughter of mafia lord. Her father was a single child but was much more interested in helping others than ruling like my grand-dad, while my mother was middle child in between 2 brothers, elder brother went into politics and younger one in mafia but mother inherited both of it. So, she was know in both places. She herself is not a single child but youngest in 5, starting from elder brother LORENZO, then sister GIUSEPPINA who is 2 yr. younger than eldest, then twin brothers EDUARDO and RICCARDO who are 6 yr. younger than their sister, then at the she herself MARIE who is actually 11 yr, younger than twins. Her sister decided to be a true Carbonell and handle mafia with other cousins, aunts and uncles. Her eldest brother decided to follow  her mother and uncle is politics with other cousins. Elder one in twins decided to go to military(Eduardo) and younger one followed royalty(Riccardo). She was an accidental child and was younger than all others. Her father and mother have decided to keep their children a secrets until they were adult or decided to tell show themselves. So, all think that we are brother and sister or sister and sister. No one knows that its actually 5 of us. Its a kept secret only father, mother, us, grand-dad and mom and close uncles only know. Our mother died when she was 10 and father when she was 13yr. old. She was trained by all of them in every part of field but she left when she was 18 yr. old and decided to make my own name through charities in America, through charities and social services. Now, we are going to meet both of my families. Here, in Venice we will meet Carbonell's side of family and my sister will be their with Lorenzo with my other cousins and uncles and aunts. Then, next month we will go to Sicily to meet Collins side of family and my twins brothers. I am telling you this so that you know everything and keep it secret instead to getting to know spontaneously in these 2 months.
    In this one month she sister and she told her and her family that she is pregnant and Tony will be her adopted child and had fun travelling practicing shooting, knife throwing, and doing other exercises, while helping her family. She had fun meeting everyone. Her uncles, aunts, cousins, nieces and nephews. She promised them that she will bring both of her children back to meet them all soon.
    With that she and others went to Sicily.
    ................
    .................
    ..........................

    On the other side Janet is completing her paperwork for resigning from her post, while Pym Industries has joined themselves with Stark Industries to make prosthetics hand for veterans and testing them. The first prosthetics hand was applied to a retired captain on 30 Oct. The hand was designed by Howard, connected to body and nerves by Hank and it was put together by Anton in 7 days, after that they tested and checked to see that if it is working then on 30th it was applied and asked for feedback. Howard and Hank only made designs on paper and gave it to Anton with checking on his work once a day, while they decided to test the serum on few lizard but lizards ended up being blasted and they decided to look at serum again and found that it was enhancing them until the enhancements couldn't be contained inside lizards body, so, as skin reached their limit it broke and tore from inside by enlargement of body structure. Its an ongoing work.

     

    -x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

     

    8 months left

    SICILY, ITALY
    Date- 15 NOV, 1978

    Maria met her all brothers and had fun with them, got pampered by her brothers, sister in laws, cousins and everyone else when they got to know that she is pregnant. She played with her nieces and nephews, eat her favorite food got to learn new dishes and had fun. She promised them that she will bring both of her children back to meet them all soon. She and others  packed their bags, then Master Asha told her to wait here with Ana and Anthony while she goes to their destination and open a portal to Sicily, so, that they can go without any problems to Maria and Anthony. With that she and nurses went to Isle of Wight. She opened the portal there and Maria, Ana and Anthony went through it to Peggy's house.
    With that she and others went to Isle of Wight and waited for Janet, Edwin and Daniel to get there.
    ................
    .................
    ..........................

    Janet was retired and spending time with Hope, while Peggy was making sure nobody knows about Maria and others. Hank, Howard and Anton are perfecting the prosthetics that has been tested on 30 veterans now with their feedback. They have also decided to make synthetic skin. Howard and Hank have re-made serum and tested it on lizard again and it survived. So, they are checking it and will test in on dead matter. Daniel however was completing his work, so, he can take holiday for next few months.

    On 15 Dec, they packed their bags to go on next day but on16th their was some emergency, so, they couldn't go. So, when Maria called and they said, they will be their on 19th but Master Asha asked them, that if they didn't have any problem then she can pick them up through portal but they have to get their own passport and visa sorted out and after talking to others they agreed. So, Asha asked them to come to Stark Manor with their things and tell them then she will open the portal. So, on 18th Dec Edwin, Janet and Daniel crossed the portal and then came to Peggy's house.

     

    -x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

     

    7 months left

    ISLE OF WIGHT, ENGLAND
    Date- 18 DEC, 1978

    Maria and others travelled everywhere and tasted dishes, and had fun their after others solved their passport problem. They made a schedule for everyday, that they are going to do for a month. Maria craved ice cream, sweets. They made food at home of different types. Ana made Hungarian foods, while Edwin made British cuisine, Asha made Japanese food, nurses made healthy food, Janet made American and Maria herself made Italian dishes. Daniel was given the duty to get the groceries for the food. They made cakes and pies everyday coz baby likes it. They had fun doing things like gardening, dancing, singing, playing games. And Maria looked for a house that she wants to buy for her unborn baby.

    With that she and others decided to go to Malvern Hills and made plans for it.
    .................
    .................
    ..........................

    On the other side, Anton is working to make method of putting prosthetics more painless than before with help of doctors. While Hank, Howard are moving forward with serum in stages of testing it on plants. Peggy is making sure that Fury or any other agent don't know what is happening while covering for them. Hank, Howard and Anton are trying to finding a process to build a skin for prosthetics. Hope and Ivan are packing their bag and preparing for exams before holidays. Anton is keeping Obadiah away from Howard.

    Everyone is busy to get work done quickly.

     

    -x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

     

    6 months left 

    MALVERN HILLS, WORCESTERSHIRE, ENGLAND
    Date- 17 JAN, 1979

    Janet made arrangements with Edwin for everyone to stay at a farmhouse with renting it of whole month. Maria and others travelled everywhere and tasted dishes, and had fun. The doctors visited them and checked Maria and Anthony. With their telling that everyone in fine and saying goodbyes after this news made everyone excited to have a party. They followed their schedule which they made last months and changed it a little to this months and will follow it for everyday for a month. The schedule consists of cooking turns and when they will order for restaurant, which places they will go to see and how will they do work out and which games they will play, etc. Maria craved ice cream, spicy foods this month. So, they made food at home of different types and sometimes ordered it. Ana made Hungarian foods, while Edwin made British cuisine, Asha made Japanese food, nurses made healthy food, Janet made American and Maria herself made Italian dishes. Daniel brought groceries for the food and made snacks. They made everything spicy everyday coz baby likes it. They had fun doing things like gardening, dancing, singing, playing in door games. And Janet and Maria decided to even looked for a house that they want to buy together and they decided to then finalized a plot to make a house for it even and told their husbands about it but didn't buy it for now as they will buy it next time when they come back and build their own house.

    With that she and others made plans to go to London on 10 Jan.
    .................
    .................
    ..........................

    On the other side, Anton is working on redesigning prosthetics for a child and making painless than before with help of doctors and feedbacks given to him by veterans. While Hank, Howard are moving forward with serum as stage of testing it on plants was successful and now, they are studying the results of it and are also going to test it in dead bodies of animals, plants and then humans. They have already started testing it on dead plants and it was successful. Now, in next month they will go towards dead animals and then humans. Peggy is helping Hank in making sure that Fury or any other agent don't know what is happening while covering for them in paperwork dept. and is finding new agents. Fury has found some backers to fund SHIELD and are testing them. Obadiah is busy with new branch funding and meetings. Howard, Anton are going on SI meetings with either board members or investors or military officials. Hank, Howard and Anton have found a process to build a skin for prosthetics but it was a failure completely. So, they are restarting this process. Hope and Ivan are giving their best for exams that are happening before holidays. Anton is keeping Obadiah busy more than usual. Peggy is making sure that their is no trail left by them at all. Everyone thinks that Maria Stark is in America and so, is Janet and Daniel is on some mission with Edwin and Ana. So, no one know anything about them.

    Everyone is busy to get work done before going to holidays.

     

    -x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

     

    5 months left 

    LONDON, ENGLAND
    Date- 14 FEB, 1979

    Maria looked for a house and bought it with everything, when they came to London. Everyone stayed in hotel rooms paid by Daniel before going to newly furnished house and settling there. Then Maria and others travelled everywhere and tasted dishes. The Ancient One came to check on them and told them that the power surge is settling and the baby will be alright. They had a party. They changed their schedule which they made last month with suggestions from nurses and  doctors which is to be followed by Maria and others decided to follow it to support her. Maria craved salty and junk food this month. They made different food at home or ordered food of different types. Ana made Hungarian snacks, while Edwin made British snacks, Asha made Japanese snacks, nurses made healthy snacks like fruit salad, Janet made American and Maria herself made Italian snacks. Daniel was good at making snacks to he was given the duty to make them. Edwin was given the duty to get the groceries this time. They made things with cheese coz baby liked it. They had fun doing things like gardening, walking, exercising, dancing, singing, playing games.

    With that Maria  decided to visit to Philippines and asked others to make plans for it. She told Howard to meet her there with kids.
    .................
    .................
    ..........................

    On the other side, Anton is working on designing prosthetics for Anthony and making it with some weapons' and also make it fire, water, bullet, knife proof with all feedbacks to enhance this design. While Hank, Howard are moving forward with serum as stage of testing it on dead bodies of animals and was humans was successful too and now, they are studying the results of it and destroying the formula from SHIELD and making and securing 14 doses of serum. Peggy is helping Hank in making sure that Fury or any other agent don't know that serum is successful, while making it look like that serum was a big failure and that's why they have stopped to work on it coz its too risky and dangerous to be successful at all. They told that as Howard's serum test are continuous failure with body parts not getting enhanced completely or properly. So, they are shutting it down and as the research was of Howard with Hank helping him, then Howard is taking his research with him. Everyone in SHIELD accepted that. SHIELD will be funded by Hammer Industries and Viastone now and they are signing the papers. While Fury is testing the third investor that is Baintronics. Obadiah is busy with new branch funding and meetings. Howard is completing paperwork and completing the SI meetings with either board members or investors or military officials. Hank, Howard and Anton have found a process to build a skin for prosthetics but it hasn't been tested. Hope and Ivan have packed their bags and ready to go and are excited for their holidays. Peggy is making sure that their is no trail left by them at all. They have faked an attack and make it look like something happened in Manor and then next day Howard left to Philippines with kids.

    Everyone is busy to get work done before going to holidays.

     

    -x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

     

    4 months left 

    PALAWAN, PHILIPPINES
    Date- 14 MAR, 1979

    Hank made arrangement with Peggy for them for this month, so they stayed there. Then Maria and others travelled everywhere and tasted dishes. The doctors visited them with Howard and checked on Maria's baby and Anthony. With their telling that everyone in fine and telling to take care. The Ancient One came to check on them and told them that the power surge has settled almost completely and the baby will be alright. Maria craved different types of fruits this time. They had fun with Hope and Ivan there. Maria and Howard went on romantic getaway for few days. They had fun doing things like walking, exercising, dancing, singing, boating, fishing, playing games indoor and outdoor. Howard also got many calls about asking after the health of his kid and wife, some even talked to Maria. Howard asked Daniel about serum and prosthetic, he and Peggy talked decided to go for it. So, Daniel asked Howard to it and Howard put prosthetic and Daniel told him that it works and didn't hurt him anyway and he can also feel his leg. So, 5 hrs. after prosthetic, serum was to be put in him, which others got told about and Asha said that if anything happens then she will try to save him with magic. Daniel accepted the serum in himself and fell unconscious for next 10hrs. but he got up feeling refreshed and enhanced in everyway. He didn't even feel pain at all. They had a party for their success and told others this. They however have to test Daniel's blood to see what changes happened and doctors will check on him too as Asha has already checked him with her magic.

    With that Maria decided to go to India directly and asked others to make plans for it. They accepted and now Peggy made sure that they can go on Andaman and Nicobar Islands in India.
    .................
    .................
    ..........................

    On the other side, Anton is has completed on designing prosthetics for Anthony with knife and location. While Hank is filling paper work for resigning and clearing any evidence of serum existing anywhere and Peggy is helping Hank in it. SHIELD will be funded by Hammer Industries, Viastone and Baintronics from Apr or May or June. Hank, Howard and Anton have stopped the process to build a skin, after doctors and veterans feedback. Peggy is making sure that their is no trail left by them at all. There faked attack had worked and Anton made it look like something happened in Manor and told them that after Bern's death Stark's decided to hide their son was born with a twin 8 yr. ago and then one of then was killed and another got attacked with his mother, Maria Stark in their own house and as they are badly injured Howard Stark had taken them somewhere else until the attacker could be found. And public was with Howard and some send gifts while many send get well soon cards to Anton, so, that he can give it to them.

    Anton has send them cards.

     

    -x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

     

    3 months left 

    ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR ISLANDS, INDIA
    Date- 16 APR, 1979

    Peggy made arrangement for them for this month, so they stayed there. Then Maria and others travelled everywhere and tasted dishes. The Ancient One came to check on them and told them that the power surge has settled completely and the baby will be alright and also could be powerful as it can't be said before their birth. Maria loved fresh seafood. They had fun with Hope and Ivan there. All couples (Howard & Maria; Ana & Ewin) went on romantic getaway for few days, while Janet and others looked after kids. They had fun doing things like walking, exercising, dancing, singing, swimming, boating, fishing, playing games indoor and outdoor. It was time to test the serum on Ana and Edwin, which they accepted. Ana decided to go first and she too fell unconscious for 9hrs. And when she woke up Edwin was given the serum and he too fell unconscious but woke up in 9 and 1/2 hrs. and the doctors this time not only checked on Maria, unborn baby and Anthony but also Daniel, Ana and Edwin as this time they opened portal to doctors clinic. Where doctors will checked on them all with machines and told that they their are no complications and baby is completely healthy and Asha has already checked them with her magic and cleared them too.

    With that Maria decided to go to places in India and asked others to make plans for it. They accepted and now Anton and Peggy made sure that they can go on Emerald Lake in Ooty.
    .................
    .................
    ..........................

    On the other side, Anton is has rechecked on design of prosthetics for Anthony before taking it through the portal and checking the process of fitting it on Anthony and got to know they have some difficulties and problems before they could even try putting it on. The prosthetics would be heavy for Antony and then the prosthetic could not be put on as Tony doesn't have from elbow onwards but prosthetic is from shoulder onwards. So, they consulted doctor and now, Anton is removing somethings coz apparently the wait of the thing is more than it should be our a child. As they now know the process, it will easy for them to redesign and assemble it again. While Hank has filled paper work for resigning from SHIELD and it has been accepted, so, he is leaving SHIELD next month; he also had also cleared all and any evidence of serum existing anywhere and Peggy has helping Hank in it. Howard got to know that SHIELD will be funded by Hammer Industries, Viastone and Baintronics now, so, he has decreased their funding to 1/3 from before, as Hammer Industries has started funding them and Viastone will start from next month and Baintronics from after that month. Peggy is making sure that their is no trail left by them at all. They are going to leak that Maria Stark is pregnant for some time and will be giving birth to a child but won't confirm this news.

    Everyone is busy to get work done as fast as they can.

     

    -x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

     

    2 months left 

    EMERALD LAKE, OOTY, INDIA
    Date- 16 MAY, 1979

    Anton made arrangement for them for this month, so they stayed there. Then Maria and others travelled everywhere and tasted dishes. The Ancient One came to check on them again and told them that she can tell them a gender of child if they want to know and they accepted the offer. Everyone got to know that baby girl will be born and kids were excited to have their baby sister and are waiting for her eagerly. Maria loved fresh Indian dishes of all types from Spicy, Sweet and all other flavors. They had fun doing things indoor and outdoor. It was time to test the serum on Janet and himself, which they accepted. Janet decided to go first and she fell unconscious for 10hrs. And when she woke up Howard was given the serum by Hank, who traveled via portal and he too fell unconscious but woke up in 11hrs. and the doctors this time not only checked on Maria, unborn baby and Anthony but also all of them. Doctors will checked on them all with machines and told that they their are no complications and baby is completely healthy and Asha has already checked them with her magic and cleared them too. Maria started looking for names for them.

    With that Maria decided to go to Sikkim in India and made plans for it.
    .................
    .................
    ..........................

    On the other side, Anton is has completed the prosthetics for Anthony before sending it through portal. While Hank has officially resigned from SHIELD. He had celebrated his retirement day and packed everything to go to India and so, has Anton. Howard has decreased their funding to 1/3 from last month, as Hammer Industries and Viastone has started funding them and Baintronics will start from next month. Peggy however can't come as she is making sure that everything stays hidden and making sure that their is no trail left by them at all. They have leaked the news that Maria Stark is pregnant for some time but SI hasn't confirmed this news until now.

    Anton and Hank are coming through flight while Peggy is busy to get work done as fast as they can.

     

    -x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

     

    1 month left 

    GURUDONGMAR LAKE, SIKKIM
    Date- 13 JUN, 1979

    Howard made arrangement for them for this month, so they stayed there. Then Maria and others travelled everywhere and tasted dishes. Asha did a regular scan on Maria and told her that something weird is happening and she can't tell them until The Ancient One came over and to check on them herself. She brought she back with her and she checked unborn baby again and told them that it might have been 9 months but baby will take more time. When asked how much time, she told them that it depends on baby. As she left Maria panicked and asked them to call for doctors and they said the same time in their language that the child is not mature enough to be brought to world. Howard asked them for serum and they got to know that it could work but its not the possibility. So, they applied serum on Hank and Anton together after putting the prosthetic arm on Tony and giving him the serum too. After that Ivan and Hope got serum. Then in last week of month Maria got her serum after which she was unconscious for 20hrs.

    With that Maria decided to go to Uttarakhand in India.
    .................
    .................
    ..........................

    On the other side, Howard has stopped funding SHIELD completely, as Hammer Industries, Baintronics and Viastone has started funding them. Peggy however can't come as she is making sure that everything stays hidden and making sure that their is no trail left by them at all. They have leaked the news that Maria Stark is pregnant for some time and SI has confirmed this news telling that after that attack, they are going to make sure baby Starks stay safe and alive away from public eye until they can fight themselves or reveal themselves on their own. As now, they will stay away until the minimum age of 14 or 16yrs.

    Peggy comes to meet them through portals somedays when she has time.

     

    -x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

     

    +1 month 

    VALLEY OF FLOWERS, UTTARAKHAND, INDIA
    Date- 16 JUL, 1979

    In this month Maria got pampered and with the help of doctors and Asha unborn baby and Tony both were given serum. The results were shown when baby was supposed to good to be born. Dr. got their equipment into Kathmandu with Asha's portal as they deduced that baby will be born any day after 20Jul. Peggy was their too. There were even some false alarm too.
    .................
    .................
    ..........................

     Public gets to know that Maria Stark is pregnant and mostly everyone supports them and accept their wishes that Stark's kids are going to stay away from spotlight until the minimum age of 14 or 16yrs or they want to go in spotlight.

     

    -x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

     

    Finally

    KATHMANDU, NEPAL
    Date- 31 JUL, 1979

    Today was a difficult as the weather was so much worse. Their were earthquakes, landslides, hurricanes, storm around the world. While baby was quite and not even kicking Maria.

    Maria: Why is it that today my baby is quite while the winds are roaring here?

    Howard: Must be something special, today.

    Then at 9pm Maria started having unbearable pain.

    Maria: Howard? *screaming*

    Howard: Maria?

    Peggy: What happened?

    Ana: Are you ok?

    Edwin: Mrs. Stark?

    Then Ancient One came through portal and said...

    The Ancient One: Bring her here and Antony too.

    Howard: What is it?

    The Ancient One: Its time.

    With that they went through the portal and called doctors. The rain was pouring in temple when suddenly Maria's cry cut off. Then they heard a cry to a baby and then like the the whole universe felt quite with time standing still. She was given to her father. But she would not stop crying, doctor have given her serum again but no one can stop her cries.

    Maria: Howard?

    Howard: I don't know what to do, Maria. She is still crying.

    Ivan: She want to meet her brother.

    Hope: Yes, aunt Maria give her to Tony.

    Adults shrugged and did exactly as they said. They laid her down next to Tony. Then after 60sec. Tony's flesh hand came around her to hold her and she went quite. After 2 min. they see that both of them are sleeping and what feels like world moving again.

    Ivan and Hope: They are cute

    Maria: They are.

    Howard: They are ours.

    Peggy: to protect.

    Edwin: to guide.

    Hank: to save.

    Ana: to teach.

    Janet: What's the name of baby girl?

    Maria: Annette Eduardo Stark. Nicknamed= Anne, Annie, Nettie.

    Howard: With Hank, Janet, Asha and Anton as her god-parents.

    Maria: And Peggy, Daniel, Edwin and Ana as Tony's god-parents.

    Howard: So, you guys accept.

    Everyone: yes, alright.

    Notes:

    Thanks for reading. Leave kudos and comments.
    Did you see what I did? Let me show you:-
    SHIELD got funded by Hammer, Stone and Bain.

    Maria's baby is going to be very active.
    The next will be coming soon

    Chapter 10: Author Note

    Chapter Text

    I have started next work and its named Making of a protector, first chapter is precap of this work and has been posted on 14th and next chapter will be up in between 24-26. 

    Notes:

    I have been applying in jobs but had no luck anywhere. So, "PLEASE" wish me luck that I can get a job.