Actions

Work Header

Snakes and Ladders

Summary:

You’re on holiday with your Mafia boyfriends Bucky and Steve, but the weather leads to you all having a miserable time. Bucky and Steve come up with a great idea to pass the time whilst they wait for the sun to come out.

Notes: Every decision made during this fanfiction is made using snakes and ladder board, random number generator and coin flipping generator. I wanted to try and make every option as random as possible to see where the story is going to lead. I have already generated all the numbers for the entire snakes and ladders game, so now I’m just filling in the space around it.

Chapter 1: Rules

Chapter Text

When both of your Mobster boyfriends offered to take you away on a stunning vacation to a secluded beach-side Villa on a remote Island, you hadn’t particularly imagined that it was going to raining for close to a week straight. Instead, you had imagined the feeling of the sun beating down on your skin whilst Bucky used his skilled hands to rub lotion into your skin, taking great care with every inch stay still; we don’t want your beautiful skin to burn and blister, doll he’d warn with so much tender longing in his voice. Then you’d be carried into the sea by Steve’s strong arms. He’d dunk you underwater, kissing you beneath the surface and make you completely forget about your need for oxygen.

Crack. The deafening sound of thunder came from the skies overhead following by the blinding lightning that always followed. You found yourself narrowed your eyes as you glared out the glass windows of the villa, watching as that tranquil sea that you desired was a deathly black colour crashing with a foamy substance against the shoreline, stretching far out and almost meshing into those dark rainclouds over the horizon.

There was almost this feeling of guilt that was brewing inside of you. Almost. At first, you had come to terms that everything that was happening was completely out of their control; however, it was easy for them to slip back into work mode. It felt as if there was nothing else that could be done, so Bucky and Steve had found themselves getting more and more invested in work back in Brooklyn, having these long phone calls ordering Natasha and Sam to take care of business whilst they were away. It was when Steve hadn’t joined you both for dinner one night whilst speaking to the Odinson’s that you felt this resentment growing; you were all supposed to be enjoying this vacation together without worrying back home.

It probably wouldn’t be an exaggeration to say that you had maybe binge-watched almost everything on Netflix. Back home in Brooklyn, Steve and Bucky kept you busy with escorts to gala events, parties and meetings that you hadn’t had time to even glance at a TV, but it appeared that this vacation was the perfect time to catch up on all those shows that you friends had gushed to you about.

Every now and then, either Bucky or Steve would duck into the bedroom, check that you’re doing alright or if you needed anything, if you were lucky, they might even snuggle up beside you and start asking mundane questions about these shows Who is that? Why are they doing that? Who killed him? That’s not the best way to dispose of a body… Until finally, you ordered them to leave, and they did with a smirk and a playful smack on your rear.

It was difficult for both Bucky and Steve to see you this upset. This vacation was something that you had been looking forward to since they had given it to you as a gift for your birthday. It was a whole three weeks of their undivided attention, sunbathing and snorkelling, eating good food and just being together. If there had been any other problems, they would have been able to solve them with a snap of their fingers, but the weather was an unruly mistress – not dissimilar from their beautiful partner.

In all their wisdom, Bucky and Steve had even charted a private plane to take you off the Island to another sunnier destination. But, the airport soon put a hole in their plans as the weather conditions were too bad to fly anywhere. So Steve and Bucky took out their frustration on the poor pilot and had literally beat the messenger, leaving him a bloodied mess on his own private jet before leaving to ice their knuckles and try and decided what their next option could be.

An afternoon of mauling over ideas of how to turn this vacation around had led them to come to a brilliant solution. Bucky sauntered through the quiet Villa, hearing the sound of voices coming from the bedroom, leaning against the doorway and watching you curled up in the centre of the bed with your eyes fixed on the screen. “Doll…” His voice was gentle, but it caught your attention immediately. “We got a little surprise for ya~” Bucky stuck his tattooed hand out before him as an invitation. “Come with me.”

This invitation seemed to pull a hefty sigh from your lips as you remained unmoving on your bed. “Can I just watch the end of this episode first?” You gesture to the screen across the room. A sense of anger burned with Bucky’s chest as his dangerous blue orbs lingered on your lump in the centre of the bed. Ever since this vacation had turned sour, Bucky noticed a change in their usual good girl as you acted more defiant and abrasive than usual. It wasn’t a good look on you, and it wasn’t something that either he or Steve would allow for much longer.

Even though your eyes remained fixed on the screen, you could hear Bucky shuffling around the room behind you. “I’m sorry, Doll, but made that sound like a request?” He was standing beside the bed now, and you could feel your body locking up in fear of his wrath. You opened your mouth to argue before you saw that look on his face, and it made your blood run cold before you quickly snatched the remote and shut off the TV without a second thought. Then, with a clumsy clambering, you climbed from the bed and stood beside Bucky with a kind smile on his features, hoping to subside his anger. “Good girl~” His voice was a low grumble as he leaned down to peck your forehead in a tender way.

“Now, I understand why you’ve been so grumpy.” His voice was thick as he cupped both of your cheeks in his hands, causing you to have to look up into his loving blue eyes. “This wasn’t the vacation that any of us wanted. Doll, I wanted to watch you flaunt around in all those bikini’s that we brought, but the weather Gods had different ideas.” Bucky said with humour to his voice, and you took your opportunity to let out a soft giggle.

At that wonderful sound, Bucky couldn’t help but let out a dreamy hum and muttered in a soft voice. “There’s our pretty girl~” His voice cooed in an adoring way. “Stevie and I’ve been neglecting you, hmm?” Then, leaning down, Bucky’s soft lips brushed against your jawline, leading all the way up until your ear. “We got a surprise for you. I think you’re going to like it a whole lot.” Then nipping at your earlobe in a playful way that made you squeak before suddenly shrieking as Bucky lifted you with ease and threw you over his shoulder, and carrying you through the Villa.

The sounds of your displeasure to be carried sung throughout the entire building, and it only made Steve grin madly as he spotted Bucky rounding the corner with you thrown over his shoulder. “Did our girl show some resistance?” Steve rose from where he was sitting across the plush couch and drew his arms over his chest in an expecting kind of way. “Oh, no…” Bucky said before dropping you onto the couch opposite where Steve was standing and laughing as you bounced softly against the comfortable surface. “I just like carrying her wherever I go~”

A deep scoff came from Steve before he responded. “You’re gonna spoil her, Buck.” Then gazing down at you as you pulled yourself to an upright position and looked over at Steve. Just the look of you made him want to melt on the spot; it was only now that they had come to the decision that they had neglected you on this vacation. It didn’t matter if the weather wasn’t on their side. That certainly did mean they were allowed to leave you high and dry. “Did the punk tell you about our little game?” Steve rose his brows at you, and you felt your stomach clench in wonder and intrigue before shaking your head.

Then they both gestured down to the coffee table between the two couches, and a firm frown set on your lips as you saw the board game ‘Snakes and Ladders’ laid out on the table. “This a game for babies.” You muttered coldly before crossing your arms over your chest. You scornfully found yourself already hating their idea of theirs and found yourself wishing that they had just left you to your own devices and allowed you to continue binging Netflix.

“Oh, but that’s where you’re wrong~” Steve chose to ignore your petulant tone with a big grin spreading across his cheeks. “This is a much more adult game of Snakes and Ladders, baby…” Then he reached down onto the table and picked up a stray piece of paper resting beside the board and held it out in your direction for you to accept. “You give that a read and then decided if you still want to throw a tantrum.” The writing was neat and legible, meaning that Steve had certainly written it, though some of the vernacular used was certainly that of Bucky’s. These rules were a joint effort.

Game Rules

- For the entirety of the game Princess must remain seated on one of Daddy’s cocks.  

- If a player lands anywhere on a ladder space, they will roll for a reward.

- If a player lands anywhere on a snake space, they will roll for a punishment  

- There is NO cumming permitted during the game. If these rules are not met and a player orgasms, then they will roll for a punishment.

- Any gloating, teasing, tempting or brattiness will result in a punishment roll

Princess Rewards

  1. Thrust(s) (roll for the number of thrusts, then roll for the intensity of the thrusts)
  2. Hair pulling
  3. Praise
  4. 10-second touch (1-2 Daddy Stevie touch, 3-4 Daddy Buck touch, 5-6 Princess touch)
  5. Dirty talk
  6. Marking

Princess’ Punishment

  1. Spank(s) (roll for the number, then roll for the intensity)
  2. Humiliation (1-3 decided by Daddy Stevie and 4-6 decided by Daddy Buck)
  3. No rewards for 2 turns
  4. Teased
  5. Vibe on clit for 30 seconds
  6. Edge

As you came to the end of the rules, you found that your mouth had become increasingly dry whilst your bikini bottoms that you were wearing as panties were becoming more soaked by the second. For a moment, you wondered how they might have come up with this idea, but you remembered the type of minds you were dealing with. It took you a second to truly accept that this was all true, opting to re-read the rules a few times over before finally looking between both Bucky and Steve. “Does that sound more fun than just a stupid game of Snakes and Ladders, doll?” A tender nod came from you before Steve urged. “Use your words, baby.”

“Y-yes, sir.” Those were really the only words that you were able to form, and it made both of the men beam a smile at one another, truly enjoying this moment. It gave them this great sense of power and joy, knowing that they could short-circuit your brain in such a way with only a piece of paper and some dirty threats.

With a soft clearing of his throat, Steve responded. “I’m glad to hear that, sweetness~” His voice purred as he rounded the coffee table and pinched your chin softly between his thumb and forefinger. “Now, we are gonna need you to be a good girl and think of some rules for your Daddies too, hmm?” Steve hummed, and he leaned down at her lips, slipping the paper from her hands and turning it over to the blank side. “We’re gonna need 6 rewards and 6 punishments. It can be whatever that beautiful mind of you can dream up~” He urged, slipping a fancy looking pen into your fingers.

The two of them observed the way that your hands trembled as you began to jot down your rules. Bucky hummed as he watched your write in beautiful lettering. Whether it was messy or neat, it came from you, and that drove Bucky wild. He loved nothing more than receiving little love notes from you, finding them hidden around rooms with dirty little promises and secrets hidden between the pages.

It didn’t take long for you to begin to fill the page with all these ideas and promises of what you wanted both of these incredibly handsome men to do to you and wanted you wanted to do to them in returning finding yourself feeling this slight part of cynicism as the tables turned. Now it would be completely up to lady luck, for, however, would get rewarded or punished.

Daddy’s Rewards

  1. 10 seconds of ball play
  2. Make out with Princess
  3. Thrusts (roll for the number of thrusts)
  4. Begging from Princess
  5. Edge Princess (roll for the number of times edged)
  6. Expose boobs for the next 2 turns

Daddy’s Punishments

  1. Edge
  2. Princess has no punishments for 2 turns
  3. Teased
  4. No moaning for 3 turns (punishment roll for failing)
  5. Princess gets to watch Daddy’s make out
  6. Throat fuck other Daddy

It took you a couple moments, and you spent your time reading the words you had written over and over, wondering if they seemed fair compared to what Bucky and Steve were about to put you through. There was two of them you needed to try and turn the odds in your favour somehow. “I’m done~” You sung softly, looking across to the other couch where both Bucky and Steve were lounging now, holding out the paper for Bucky to snatch from your hands and begin reading it, trying to hide the smirk on his face.

They made soft humming noises, nodding their heads and looking at one another in small moments. It kept you completely on edge as you gulped softly and awaited your fate. “You like them?” You asked with a soft and vulnerable edge to your voice as you perched yourself up on the couch. “We love them, doll.” Bucky answered with certainty, “Now, what are you just sitting there for? Clothes off.” Again, you were reminded that Bucky didn’t request anything. No, instead, they were thick commands in your direction.

Without any hesitation, you clambered up from the couch. You began to tug at your clothes, throwing your sundress to the ground and pealing your bikini bottoms down your legs, watching as they fluttered the ground with a telling wet spot in the crouch. A tender blush pulled at your cheeks as your eyes fluttered up to Bucky and Steve, both undressed now along with you, their taut and primed bodies exposed to your greedy eyes, muscles wound tight and cocks’ firm and ready between their muscular legs.

“You are a sight to behold.” The warm voice of Steve seemed to drag you away from taking in every inch of their skin to memory and looking at him with a smile pressed to your lips. “Are you going to be a good girl and let us know who’s cock you want to warm first, baby?” He asked with genuine curiosity to his voice. It seemed like whenever you were forced to decide, you between our two men, that you became a bashful mess, and it appeared this time wasn’t going to be any different either.

There was this look of inner conflict that was pulling across your features, eyes darting from one member to the next and licking your lips all the while. Steve’s cock was long and hard, angry red tip that was practically dripping with pre-cum from how he had clearly worked himself up whilst creating their little game for you to play. On the other hand, Bucky was equally as hard but visibly thicker than Steve being just that shorter in length, soft pink tip that was glistening from his arousal. “Do you want us to flip a coin, beautiful?” Steve offered in a kind way to put you out of your misery.

“Yes, please.” Your voice was breathless in response, rubbing your thighs together softly as Steve reached onto the table and slipped the coin from the surface, flipping it into the air with ease and calling competitively. “Heads.” As it flipped once, twice and three times before landing on the rug beneath the coffee table with the outcome tails pointing upright. This filled Bucky with a great sense of accomplishment from doing almost nothing at all. Of course, it was 50/50 odds, but Bucky still felt as if he had won the jackpot.

The brunette held his hand out in front of him, and you stepped around the coffee table and took his hand. Bucky tugged you close in the next second and took hold of your waist, turning you around and slapping your ass, making you squeak aloud. “I hope that you’re ready for tonight, doll, ‘cause I’m not giving this damn game up until I win.” His voice was filled with venom as he tugged you down onto his lap.

The way that Bucky was able to manoeuvre and manhandle you to being in the exact position that he wanted you in always left you feeling more like an object than a person – not that you were complaining. You sat with your back, his taut chest, legs spread over his thighs, and cunt stretched deliciously over his cock, spreading your walls in a way that almost brought little crocodile tears to your eyes but instead made a mewl spring from deep in your throat.

“Does that feel good, sweetness?” The sound of Steve’s brought you back to reality for a moment. “Does it feel good having your little cunt spread wide of Buck’s big cock?” His eyes flickered down to the apex between your legs to see the way that Bucky’s cock was nestled deep inside of your cunt and humming as he licked his lips. “Jesus, if I weren’t so sure I’d get a good in that pussy later, then I’m sure it’d make me jealous,” Steve muttered, making Bucky smirk and pepper a few kisses against your shoulder lovingly. “Now, ‘cause you’ve been such a good girl whilst we’ve been on this vacation, we’re going to let you roll first.”

Reaching forward, Steve dragged back the coffee table so that it was closer to them all, within reach even with you perched on Bucky’s lap. He picked up the die in hand and placed them in your open palm. “What do you say?” He urged softly, and you squeaked. “Thank you, Daddy~” At the moment, it was difficult to focus on really anything other than the way that Bucky cock was spreading your walls in such a wonderful way. Still, you clutched the die in hand and allowed it to spring from your hand, tumbling a few times on the board before coming to a dead stop.

Chapter 2: Part Two

Chapter Text

 

There you go. That’s a good girl. The sound of Bucky’s voice rumbling so lovingly in your ear as you perched on his lap, thick cock seated deep within your velvet walls. It felt as if you were drunk from the feeling of his cock as your eyes flickered to the game board laid out lonely on the coffee table in front of you all. The edges were curled from age and the surface was littered with scratches and marks that told a million different stories.

The game board was a daunting surface to observe in those moments. There were 100 spaces between starting this game and winning it, that if Bucky or Steve didn’t make it there first. Each individual space held so many rewards or punishments, it seemed that rarely there was an empty space which meant a much-needed rest would be gifted. There was a part of your mind that knew that soon enough you would be craving those empty spaces.

It was difficult to think straight with the way that Bucky’s heavy cock was resting inside of your pulsing walls. You gnawed gently on your lower lip as you lifted your eyes to be looking at Steve who watched you both hungrily. His eyes flickered down to the soft apex between your thighs to watch the way that your glistening lips stretched so beautifully around Bucky’s cock. Jesus, such a pretty girl~His voice was practically a drunken slur as his strong hand reached between your legs and he began to rub his thumb over your swollen bud at an agonisingly slow pace.

“Stevie~” A short whine pulled from the back of your throat, walls squeezing Bucky’s length at the assault on your sensitive clit causing the mobster to groan at the sensation strangling his cock in such a wonderful way. “You said n-no teasing~” Your voice caught in. your throat, feeling your features warming as your back arch against the warmth of Bucky’s strong chest. “St-stop~”

Pap. The sound of skin slapping against skin filled the room and you gazed down to see Bucky swatting Steve’s hand away in a moment of frustration. “Our princess has a great point, Steve.” The brunette’s voice was practically a growl as his deathly glare set on your boyfriend. “Rules is rules~” Steve sung in response, licking his lips slowly as he gazed down between your legs once again.

Allowing yourself and Bucky a moment to calm Steve hummed soothingly as he leans over and plucking the six-sided die from the table and setting it gently in your open palm watching you curl your fist around the object. “Good luck~” Bucky pressed a soothing kiss to your shoulder blade as Steve leaning down to press a kiss against your knuckles. “I hope that Lady Luck is on your side, sweetness~”

A tender huff slipped from your lips as you leaned forward and allowed the die to spring from your palm, tumbling across the game board, once, twice, and then a third time before coming to a stop with the number 5 pointing upright. Steve was kind enough to pick up your pink game piece and count aloud as he moved it five spaces into the board. “One, two, three, four, five.” A cunning smirk pressed on his lips as he set your game piece down space which held the tail-end of a snake. No. You whined knowing that just landing there would mean you would have to do a punishment roll.

Both of your mobsters were hardly able to contain their joy. A grin pulled across Steve’s dazzling features, ocean-blue eyes lighting up in pure joy and you felt the way that Bucky’s cock thickened inside of you. “Oh, y’know what that means, Princess~” The brunette cooed softly as he nipped playfully at your earlobe. “Roll again~” He urged, slipping his hands up and down your thighs, causing you to squirm softly in his lap, jostling his cock inside of your quivering walls. “That’s enough of that.” Bucky huffed smacking your inner thigh as a way of scolding you.

Being the helpful mobster that Steve was he leaned to snatch the die from the board again and plopped it down into your open palm. Nothing terrible. Please. Nothing terrible. You whimpered under your breath much to Bucky and Steve’s amusement. Once again you allowed the die to slip from your fingers and watched as it rolled across the board at what appeared to be a sickeningly slow pace. It skidded to a stop with the number 6 pointing upright this time.

It appeared that none of you was versed with the rules yet and Steve craned himself to observe the set of rules. “Oh, I know that you’re gonna fuckin’ love this, Buck.” His voice was filled with perverse humour before those dangerous blue eyes flickered back in your direction. “Edge.” Your voice whined as you tilted your head back against Bucky’s shoulder as a laugh barked from his lips.

“Princess, it looks like Lady Luck doesn’t like you all that much.” The condescending tone of Steve’s voice came from beside you as his warm hand patted your inner thigh once again making your form squirm on Bucky’s lap, causing a quiet groan to pull from the back of his throat. From where Bucky was sitting you could hear the way that he was hyping himself up for your punishment. Bucky was pulling in these deep breaths, making you feel the way the broad surface of his chest expanded whilst he slowly exhaled and placed small kisses against your shoulder and throat. It was going to be torture for you, but it wasn’t going to be that fun for Bucky either, having to feel the way that your cunt would squeeze and milk him as you would get closer and close to the precipice.

Once again Bucky proved just how easy it was to manoeuvre your form, hooking his arms under your knees and lifting you just as he begins to grind his cock slowly inside of your already sopping walls. A tender hum formed in Steve’s throat as he leaned forward slightly to observe the act. From this view he was able to watch as your lips expanded around Bucky’s girth, accepting him so beautifully and repaying his beautiful cock by coating it in your juices, winding and spirally all the way down to his balls, making a true mess of his aching member. “Give it to her, Buck~” Steve urged lovingly which only spurred Bucky on watching as he began to snap hips upwards in quicker and sharper thrusts, burying his face into the nape of her neck.

The feeling of Bucky’s cock pressing deep within your walls, kissing your cervix with every agonising thrust was maddening, especially when you knew that it was going to end with you craving and wanting more. It was sliding deep inside, pressing you open in a way that made you gasp and hiccup with every thrust, managing to hit and massage all those sensitive spots so easily.

That familiar feeling was beginning to build in your lower stomach, biting your nails into Bucky’s thigh as he continued to jackhammer inside of your accepting cunt, each thrust making your toes curl and head tilt back into his strong shoulder. The sound of your wet walls sloshing and stretching around Bucky filled the room, along with the incoherent sound of your whimpering. Fuck, Daddy. Fuck. More. More. Please. More. You cried so desperately knowing that even your most pretty moans and begs wouldn’t get you what you truly wanted.

Completely hypnotised by the whole situation Steve commanded in a husky tone. “C’mon, Buck…” He purred lovingly. “You can push her a lil’ further.” He encouraged only to hear the slurred words of Bucky speaking into your throat. S’not your fuckin’ cock she’s grippin’ like a vice, pal. He did begin to piston his hips with more ferocity, snapping up against you searching for something that you both weren’t allowed to find.

The abuse on your cunt continued for a few moments longer, however to you it felt like an eternity. Steve had kept his eyes on you the entire time, watching as your eyes rolled gently to the back of your head before muttering in a low huff coldly. “That’s enough.” And without any hesitation Bucky’s hips faltered, keeping you spread on his cock but releasing your trembling thighs to have them resting overtop his own again.

Watching your quivering form speared on Bucky’s cock was more beautiful than any piece of artwork that Steve had procured. There was a light sheen to your form now, beads of sweat forming over your forehead and clavicle, your nipples had hardened and pebbled against the thin material of your bikini top and your painted toes were slowly beginning to uncurl whilst your nails released their biting grip on Bucky’s outer thigh.

All the while you were attempting to recover Bucky was trying to do the same and it certainly didn’t help when he felt the way your hips instinctively rolled against him, shunting his cock deep into your walls as if searching for just that smidge more friction to finally throw you over the edge. Fuckin’ whore. His voice was a low warning as his strong hands took hold of your waist and squeezed in a threatening way. “Any more of that defiant shit and I’ll fuckin’ stop this game early.”

After that they allowed you a few moments to regain what little composure that you had before, pulling in deep breaths into your tight lungs and trying to ignore the burning stretch of your cunt that was so desperately seeking your release. As you slowly reopened your eyes you caught sight of Steve who was sat beside you with a knowing grin plastered firmly on his lips. “Oh, I think you might have pissed Daddy off~” Steve joked, and it only earned a full glare from Bucky as he released his grip on your hips and slowly soothed the skin up and down with warm touches. “You wanna go next, Buck? I’d say you earned it~”

Reaching across Steve snatched the die from the centre of the board and dropped it into Bucky’s open palm. With little fanfare Bucky threw the piece of plastic onto the board, it skidded to a halt with the measly number 1 pointing upright. In a helpful way, Steve then moved Bucky’s red game piece one space forward on the board landing him on empty space without any rewards or punishments.

It was the blondes turn next, grabbing the die in his sweaty palm and clasping his other over the top, smirking as he held out his clasped fists in your direction and announced. “Kiss for good luck, Princess~” You leaned your head forward and brushed your lips against his scarred knuckles and hummed before pecking them fully. Good girl~ Steve whispered in approval before jostling the die between his hands and releasing it to allow it to spring from his palms and out onto the table. The three of you watched as it toppled and rolled before finally coming to a stop with the number 6 pointing upright this time. Steve then took his time moving his own game piece six spaces forward on the board, he landed on an empty space too.

Round two of the game went much the same way, you rolled a 4 and much to your relief this time landed on an empty space too, giving yourself a roll of respite even as Bucky’s heavy cock continued to press deep inside of you. Bucky was next to roll and got himself another low roll of 3 moving forward until he reached the 4thspace of the board another empty space. Steve was last to roll for this round, without that much fanfare this time just moving the die across the board and matching Emily’s roll with a 4 being the leader at space 10 at the end of that round.

“Quiet round.” Bucky hummed softly from behind you, pressing a few kisses into your shoulder blade as you reached forward to accept the die from Steve’s nimble fingers and nodding in agreement as you allowed it to roll from your hands, tumbling across the board to finish on 1 and pushing yourself forward to be besides Steve making him smirk and wink at you in a playful way. “Quit lookin’ at me like that.” You whimpered breathlessly as your skin became sinfully warm under his watchful eyes.

A tender chuckle came from Steve as he responded with a soft. “Sorry, baby~” His fingers reaching across to pinch our chin in a loving way before plucking the die and handing it to Bucky. The brunette jostled the piece of plastic a few times then allowing it to spring from his hands, the three of you watching as it skidded across the board landing with the number 3 facing towards the ceiling.

Being the helpful gamemaster Steve moved Bucky’s game piece those three spaces and a surprised chuckle pulled from his lips as it moved swiftly up the first ladder of the game and came to a stop on space 29 with Bucky very firmly in the lead. Gettin’ all the fuckin’ luck. Was the cold mutter from Steve as Bucky hollered in victory before holding his hand out in a grabby motion for the die once again. “I believe I get a reward for an expert roll like that~” He boasted happily.

Another roll fell from his hands and then time the number 4 was facing upright for them to observe. Steve took another glance at the rules sheet before quirking a brow softly and looking at Em with a smirk. “You’d better beg sweet and pretty for Buck~” He urged and you whimpered breathlessly as you allowed yourself to lean back against Bucky’s powerful form, the firm and rigid feeling of his strong body behind your own made you have to resist the urge to squirm and the feeling of his calloused fingers rubbing your ribs playfully made you gnaw on your lower lip.

Mmmnn, Daddy. You whimpered breathlessly, bowing your back against his damp chest and fighting a smile as you tilted your head to be gazing up into Bucky’s dangerous steel blue orbs. “I can’t wait for this game to be over so that you can fuck me properly, Daddy~” You cooed, keeping your voice low and intimate for the brunette. “I want you to fuck me all over this villa. In the bed. In the shower. On the kitchen counter. In the Ocean. I want the world to know just how good I can take your big cock.” Bucky suppressed a feral growl as you nipped at his jawline playfully. “I want you to fill me to the brim, Daddy~”

“Careful, Doll~” It was a warning that made you hesitate but one that only seemed to spur Steve on in a more dangerous way. “D’ya hear that, Buck?” His voice was a low drawl of lust. “Our lil’ Princess wants you to fill her up ‘til she’s full with your cum.” Bucky huffed and growled, gripping at your ribs making you whimper breathlessly. “Ain’t that right, sweetness? Tell your Daddy how you wanna be dripping with his cum.” Steve pressed before a loud buzzer filled the room and the timer that Steve had set for the reward announced itself abruptly.

The way that Bucky’s cock was twitching inside of your sopping walls made you believe that you had done a great job. The brunette fell backwards on the couch and rubbing his hands lovingly up and down your arched back, massaging the muscles lovingly and hissing. “It’s takin’ everythin’ not to just fuck you right now, Doll.” He warned you breathlessly and you curled your toes in response, trying to remain as still as possible knowing that if you accidentally made Bucky cum then there would be no end to your punishment.

“My turn~” Steve chirped in an excited tone, snatching the die from the board, and shaking it between his clasped hands and allowing it to spring from his fingers. The number 2was facing up and he moved his game piece before a giant smirk spread across his perfect lips. “Another reward for Daddy~” Steve announced happily, and Bucky chuckled as he moved slowly to an upright position, interested in where this could lead. “I wonder what we’re going to be this time.”

It’s not fair. You moaned and Bucky bit the conjuncture between your throat and shoulder as a warning for speaking out in such a way. Equally, as excited Steve snatched the die again and took his second roll, this time the die stopped with 3 pointed upwards, Steve checked the rules and pumped his fists up into the air, cock bobbing comically between his legs at the action. “Thrusts.” He announced happily. “I’d better roll to see how many you’ve gotta take, baby~” One more time picking up the die and rolling it to reveal 2.

Steve huffed. “That isn’t as many as I wanted, but I’ll take anything.” He licked his lips slowly, standing and helping you from Bucky’s lap, standing and turning so that you were facing the brunette now, placing both of your hands on his strong shoulders and Bucky smirked up at you as Steve lined himself up at your entrance. “I like this view, doll~” He quipped, steadying his hands on your waist as Steve made his first thrust inside of you. One~

The way you jostled forward was something akin to a car crash, squeaking and squeezing your eyes closed as Steve’s long cock buried itself in your walls. The slick that had built up from Bucky being inside of you made Steve burying himself to your hilt an easy task. In an agonisingly slow way, Steve pulled his cock from your walls, leaving the head of his cock nestled inside your warmth. Two~ That was your only warning with Steve thrust forward once again, the tip of his cock knocking against your cervix in a beautiful mixture of pleasure and pain.

As you reopened your eyes you were greeted with the lusty steel gaze of Bucky gazing up at you as Steve hummed and picked you up swiftly, moving back to be perched on the couch with you in his lap in the exact same way that Bucky not that long ago. As you perched there on Steve’s warm lap you had to remind yourself that you were only three rounds into this entire game, Bucky had a substantial lead, and both had been rewarded whilst you were already punished. It really didn’t feel like luck was going to be on your side tonight. “You’re up~” Steve nipped at your earlobe.

Chapter 3: Part Three

Chapter Text

 

You still with us? The rough voice of Steve reverberated through your entire form, pressing his chest against the slight arch of your back. Honestly, you weren’t entirely your mind was completely aware of everything happening around you now with the way that Steve’s cock was pressing so deep inside of your soaked, pulsating walls. Bucky had pushed you so close to your orgasm, and Steve had teased it even further.

Fluttering your eyes open, you caught sight of Bucky’s hungry steely orbs raking and winding down your form, finding so much pleasure in seeing the way that you were impaled on Steve’s rigid cock. You had come to this realisation that they were never jealous whilst watching each other spend time with you but instead found it sexier because of how much love the three of you shared. It was like watching their own homemade personal porn.

“I-I’m here.” Your voice waivered softly as you gnawed on your lower lip as Steve shifted you slightly on his lap for a more comfortable but deep position inside of your quacking walls. You held out your hand, and Bucky dropped the die into your palm, watching your fist clench around the piece of plastic, making the brunette smirk at that beautiful look that was plastered across your warm features.

Not being able to rest, Bucky pinched your chin and raised your gaze so that you were gazing at him through those glassy orbs. “You sure you’re here, doll?” You could only manage a soft nod of your head in response. “Cause it looks like you’re all cock drunk to me, hmm?” A small chuckle came from Steve. “We got you going all stupid and not being able to think about nothing except the way our cocks are buried deep in that tight cunt.”

That was correct, and Steve felt the way that your cunt squeezed around his length in such a beautiful way. “Ain’t as easy when it’s your cock she’s squeezing, huh?” Bucky smirked at his friend before releasing your chin and watching the way that your head dipped into your chest. Ease up on squeezing me, babe. Steve’s voice was a hoarse whine from behind you, palming your inner thigh as if that was going to help.

“How ‘bout you give that dice a roll.” Bucky pressed then as your mind returned to the game that you were playing. With a soft nod, you held your trembling hand out over the board and carelessly dropped the die, watching it topple a couple of times before finally stopping with the number 4 facing upright. Bucky leaned forward, moving your game piece four spaces on the board until finally, it stopped on space 14, which was empty of any snakes or ladders. Good roll. Bucky complimented softly before snatching the die up himself.

There was no hesitation as Bucky jostled the die in his palm and then let it spring forward onto the table. It rolled a few times before finally skidding to a halt with a 3upright, moving his piece a few spaces forward and coming to the stop of space 32, which was a space that held the top of the ladder, meaning that Bucky was going to be rolling again for a reward. “You are so lucky~” You whined gently as you watched a very cocky Bucky collect the die again. “That’s ‘cause it rhymes with his name~” Steve teased, which earned a glare from the brunette.

Again, he rolled the die and watched as it rolled until stopping with another 3 facing towards the ceiling. Nobody needed to glance at the rules to know what reward Bucky would receive as Steve had only just got that same reward in the round before; it was thrusts, something that Bucky was looking forward to, hoping to relieve a little bit of this pent-up pressure.

Steve felt this tiny pit of jealousy growing in his stomach as he was faced with the realisation that he was going to lose the warmth of your cunt around his cock. “Lemme roll for how many,” Bucky mentioned, picking up the die one more time and giving it a quick toss from his hands, allowing it to skid across the board and wanting to cheer as the number 6 was revealed.

“Jesus, you are lucky, Buck,” Steve grumbled out before lifting you gently from his aching cock and having you kneel on the couch. The brunette could only smirk in response as he suddenly spun you over onto your front, ass perched in the air and kneeling behind you as he rubbed his strong hands over your back. Bucky hissed softly to himself as he lined up his tip with your sopping entrance, admiring the way that it drooled with your sopping wetness. “You want ‘em quick, doll?”

An incoherent noise came from your mouth, but you managed to nod back at Bucky, pressing your face into the body material of the couch. Both men smirked at one another before Bucky pressed inside you in one smooth motion, seated deep within your aching walls and stretching you open with little effort. “Shit.” Bucky hissed. “You feel so fuckin’ good.” He breathed heavily.

Not allowing another moment to pass between you both, Bucky cupped your hips, squeezing them in a teasing way and listening to those beautiful noises sing from the back of your throat with the way his cock was pressed so deep inside your quivering walls. No warning came as Bucky thrust into you with quick succession two, three, four, five, six hips snapping against you with ferocity and balls slapping against your budded clit unbearably and wheezing as he came to a stop fully sheathed inside of you.

Your hands were gripping the couch, trying to control this pleasurable feeling that had built inside of you. Steve helped Bucky move you upright and seat you onto Bucky’s lap with a tender whine that pulled from your lips. “I know, baby~” Steve said softly as he pressed a kiss to your jawline. “I know. It feels good, huh? It feels too good having Buck’s big cock spreading you, huh?” He nipped at your skin, making you whine and squirm in Bucky’s grip. Be Still. The brunette warned you lowly, and begrudgingly you were.

With you being free from his lap Steve was free to reach forward and grab the lonely die from the game board, rolling it between his hands before dropping it dramatically onto the game board. Watching it topple over and few times before ceasing to move with number 2 facing upright, which meant he moved forward two spaces to join you for a few seconds on space 14. It was an empty space that told it was a quiet round for Steve, leaving him missing the feeling of your warmth wrapped around him.

Here, baby. Steve plucked the piece of plastic from the board and dropped it in your hands. Your eyes were glazed and hardly focusing anymore, smirking as you threw the die, leading it to roll across the board, almost knocking down a few game pieces with your haphazard throw, with the number 2 being the result. Steve took your game piece and moved it two spaces to be on the 16th tile now and listen as you groaned in displeasure as space held the body of a snake. “Roll again, baby.” He placed the die into your hand, and you almost threw it with venom.

It was as if the die was deeply offended by the way it had been tossed from your hand and, as its own form of punishment, came to a halt with 5 facing upright. Being the one who wrote the rules, Steve had a little memory of what that punishment could mean, and he smiled faintly because of that memory but needed to check the sheet of paper to double-check his hunch.

A bright smile tugged across his lips, and it almost made you wince as you wondered what you were in store for. Steve held out the sheet of paper in front of your eyes, and you whimpered out a soft. “No, please~” The neat writing informed you that your punishment roll had landed you having your vibrator planted on your clit for 30 whole seconds. It was going to be torture, especially with how you were teetering so dangerously on edge already.

A patronising chortle came from Bucky as he pressed a few open mouth kisses against your shoulder and said casually. “I thought that you liked your vibrator, doll.” You cried softly as your eyes spotted Steve shifting beside you, grabbing the bullet vibrator that had been looming threateningly just out of sight and holding it between his fingers with the remote for the speed in his other hand. “I do.” You whimpered in response. “I love my vibrator when I’m allowed to cum.” They both laughed at this little comment.

Steve pressed his hand, holding the remote to your thigh in a reassuring way before informing you. “It’s only gonna be for 30 seconds. You’re gonna be able to handle that.” He had a lot more faith in you than you did in yourself. He pressed the tip of the bullet to your throbbing clit, clicking the button on the remote and starting it up with a slow buzzing that burned in your lower stomach.

The second that the punishment began, you wondered how you were supposed to last 29 more seconds. It was like torture, locking up and bracing yourself hard against Bucky’s warm chest, tilting your head back into the crook of his shoulder and squeezing your eyes closed as you attempted to steady yourself. “You’re doing so good~” Bucky purred into your ear. Those few seconds that ticked by felt like hours and hours of torture on your sensitive clit.

You couldn’t help the little whimpers and grunts that were slipping from your lips as you attempted to keep your hips as still as possible. They wanted to grind and bounce on Bucky’s length to try and cause as much friction as possible but at the same time wanted to get as far away from that constant buzzing as possible. Jesus, she’s fuckin’ squeezing me so tight…

Bucky couldn’t help but suck in a few raspy breaths through his clenched teeth. You must have been around 15 seconds into your punishment by now, around the halfway mark, and Steve felt that it was necessary to click the button to increase the vibration speed a notch, causing both you and Bucky to groan in unison at the sensation. “Fuck, fuck. No, no…” You chanted softly, ducking your head down into your chest and drawing your knees up towards your chest and unexpectedly sinking deeper onto Bucky’s throbbing length.

She’s gonna fucking- it was like warning died on Bucky’s lips as a string of moans and whimpers pulled from your lips with so much desperation whilst your cunt squeezed and pulsed around his cock. “Fuckin’… Off… Off…” Bucky commanded suddenly before shunting you off his lap and onto the couch as you calmed from the throes of your orgasm whilst Bucky tried desperately to prevent his by clasping his hand around the base of his cock and squeezing tight as cum dribbled profusely from the red tip.

A tender chuckle came from Steve as he turned off the vibrator and cupped Bucky’s chin. “I’m glad someone can follow instructions not to cum.” Bucky was practically wheezing as he sank back onto the couch and looked over at where you were doubled over on the couch, breathing deeply and still trying to compose yourself. “You know you’re in for a punishment roll, right?” Steve mentioned, and you just groaned into the soft safety of the couch, only now coming down from the sheer intensity of your orgasm.

He picked up the die from the game board. “You get back on Bucky’s dick and take the dice, baby. I won’t tell you again.” Steve’s voice was low and commanding, and it made you shake as you pressed yourself upright and snatched the piece of plastic from his open hand.

“Easy now,” Bucky told you softly before you seated yourself back on his rigid cock, stretching your overly sensitive walls and crying softly as you were perched on his lap entirely. You prayed silently for an easier punishment as you threw the die onto the table and closed your eyes, not even wanting to see the outcome for a moment. “Seems fitting that you get that little ass spanked after that performance,” Steve mentioned, and you pried your eyes open to see the number 1pointing up.

This sense of relief revealed itself with a gentle smile across your lips. At least if you were going to be spanked, there wouldn’t be any further abuse on your sensitive cunt. “Will you give us two more rolls, babe?” Steve pressed and in a couple of quick actions, you threw down the die twice. The first roll was to give you the number of spanks you would receive, and the second was for the intensity of those spanks. You rolled a double 3, which Steve seemed very happy about.

He helped you pull off Bucky’s rigid length and knelt you on the couch so that you could brace your hands against the back of it with your rear stuck out behind you in their direction. Steve rose from the couch and stood behind you, smoothing his calloused hand over your rear and gripping your flesh between his fingers, making you squeak and grasp the back pillows in a needy fashion.

“Baby, I’mma need you to count for me,” Steve grumbled before winding his hand back swiftly and swinging forward to collide with your right cheek as you squeaked out a soft onein response to his movement; it certainly wasn’t his full strength but would undoubtedly be enough to leave a welt against your skin.

As you knelt there, you tried to brace yourself for the next strike, but nothing prepared you for the way his hand would strike your ass. Two you cried softly as his hand struck the left cheek next being sure to leave a welt there too. Steve took you by surprise next and landed a strike against your cunt, making you jolt upright and shriek out three with pure shock and betrayal to your breathless tone.

“I’ll take her for a little while,” Steve announced before taking hold of your hips and lining himself up with your entrance and sinking deep inside of you, feeling the tip of his cock kissing your cervix in a way that made your eyes roll to the back of your head before pulling you back so that Steve was sitting on the couch with you draped over his lap whilst watching Bucky lean forward to grab the die from the board, a quick flick of his wrist and allowing the die to fly from his hand rolling across the table.

The number 2was pointing up and Bucky moved himself a few spaces forward before stopping on space 34. “That’s a reward.” “That’s a punishment.” It truly wasn’t clear what the correct answer was as the space had both a ladder and a snake moving through it. The two men looked at each other in a complete stalemate before suddenly you suggested brightly. “Why don’t you flip a coin?” That was how you had made your decision at the start of the game.

They both agreed; Bucky grabbed that same coin and flipped it. The three of you watched in apprehension as it spun and flipped in the air before he caught it and flipped it to that it was facing upright on the backside of his other hand, revealing the result of tails facing upright. “Punishment!” Steve hollered and you giggled at his gloating, wanting so desperately to remind him of the rules, but there was something so great about seeing him so animated.

“Yeah, yeah.” Bucky huffed before snatching the die angrily from the board. With little care, it tossed it onto the board and the number 5 was pointing upright. Steve took hold of the rules, and it was your turn to celebrate this time, though yours was a little more reserved than the blondes had been. “C’mere, Buck~” He purred in the brunette’s direction, crooking his finger in his direction and Bucky snatched the paper before smirking and saying. “Us making out is supposed to be a punishment?” He quirked a brow before shrugging.

Bucky then threw the paper aside and scooted closer to where you were both sitting. You leaned to the side and gnawed on your lower lip as Steve grabbed hold of Bucky’s strong jaw, tugging him close and pressing a kiss to his lips. It was amazing to watch the two of them kiss with such ferocity, tongues tangling and teeth clashing, fighting one another for dominance that neither of them was willing to give up.

A cunning smile tugged across your lips as you shifted on Steve’s lap causing him to shudder and giving Bucky that opportunity to take control of the feverish kiss, massaging his tongue against Steve’s and groaning softly as he shifted forward to angle Steve backwards whilst his hand cupped your breast out of what seemed like pure muscle memory, tweaking your nipple between his fingers.

Unable to take it anymore, Steve suddenly pushed back against the brunette’s firm chest and growled out heavily. “Enough. Enough.” He shifted you on his lap. “You’re enjoying that way too much.” He told you firm. “Squeezing my dick like nothing else.” He purred breathlessly and Bucky chuckled warmly as he pecked your lips once and sat backwards on the couch looking between you both and thanking all the Gods that were listening for gifting him with two beautiful partners that loved him so much.

Bucky then grabbed the die and held it out to Steve. “Here, love,” Steve smirked and blew a kiss in his direction before taking the piece of plastic and kissing your throat as he rolled the die and allowed it to roll forward onto the board coming to a stop with 4 pointing upright and that moved him to space 18 which had the same dilemma that Bucky had with it have a snake and a ladder travelling through the space making it very unclear.

You all decided to go with the same trick of flipping the coin and Bucky did it for Steve making it land with tails pointing upright again which caused Steve to grumble sourly. “Maybe that luck is running out, Bucky.” He glowered at him before grabbing hold of the die and holding it in front of your face and commanding. “I need to steal a little of your luck, sweetness.” He breathed against your shoulder. “Give it a sweet kiss for me, yeah?”

A tiny smile pulled against your lips as you craned your neck to press a small kiss against the die and Steve thanked you with a slight thrust up into your aching cunt. He then rolled it until it made to a stop with the punishment 5 pointing upright again and this time you did allow a little cheer to escape your lips. “Again~” Bucky purred towards Steve as the blonde chuckled. “Of all the punishments, it’s the easiest.” Bucky reasoned before crawling towards him once again.

On his way towards the kiss Bucky flashed you a fantastic smile as you leaned your head back into Steve’s shoulder and observed the two kisses with the same ferocity as before. Licking your lips and humming sweetly as you reached up to stroke both of their jaws. “You both look so pretty kissing like this.” You informed them tenderly. “You’re both so talented with your mouths.” You complimented with so much love and adoration in your eyes.

You raised your head to press a couple of tiny kisses against Bucky’s collar bone and his hand brushed against your throat, applying enough pressure so that you were braced back against Steve’s form with his fingers tightening around your throat. It wasn’t enough to cut off any air, but it certainly did deter you from being able to tease him any further.

The blonde was the first to pull away this time and Bucky leaned down and whispered harshly in your ear. “You’re a little fuckin’ tease and you’re gonna pay for that eventually, doll.” His voice was like venom as a cold shiver wound down your spine making your cunt clench around Steve’s rock-hard cock. “Your go again, sweetheart.”

Chapter 4: Part Four

Chapter Text

 

At times like these, you wondered how you allowed both men to get you into these sinful positions. All their commands and requests hit a particular note inside of you and left you wanting to please them with every ounce of your being. It had gotten you into some situations that were hard to explain in the past and right now led to you feeling wickedly overstimulated and touch-starved all at the same time.

There was just so much adoration and tenderness inside of your heart for both mobsters and they were willing to do just about anything for you; there were situations in your past that had proven that to you time and time again. There was no denying that there were times when they had gotten you into binds, pulled trouble to your doorstep and into your home, but Bucky and Steve were quick to clean their messes and truly strived to keep you out of their business as much as possible.

I think we lost her. It was Steve’s voice that dragged you back from your loving thoughts of Bucky and Steve. Your heavy lids fluttered open slowly and you remembered that you were partway through this sinful game that you had agreed.

As they allowed you to stir and adjust, you couldn’t help but wonder how much longer this game might drag on until one of them just finally gave in and fucked you into the couch but then you were reminded of just how painfully competitive and stubborn that they were. There wouldn’t be much use a crime syndicate without having those traits; you reminded yourself almost bitterly.

The heavy feeling of Steve’s long cock resting inside of your walls alerted you next, the physical sensation of his calloused fingers brushing against your outer thighs as you regarded your surroundings with care. In front, Bucky was inspecting you with a curious gaze before smirking and rubbing his sweaty hand over your knee. “There’s our cock drunk little slut~” His words caused a shivered to coarse down your spine almost violently. “Did you forget it’s your turn, sweetness?” Bucky plucked the die from the board and slotted it into your open hand.

You were beginning to feel like you were a little cock drunk. It was increasingly difficult to even think straight or about the task at hand. All that you could think about was their hands on your body, how you wanted Steve to bend you over the back of the couch and begin to drill into your accepting cunt until you were a trembling mess below him before Bucky would finally take over and pound you until you were singing their names at the top of your lungs.

With a tiny shake of your head and forced your senses back from thinking of them dicking you hard into the couch, instead of moving yourself to focus on the game as winning would be the only way to get what you needed. Your breathing shook as you focused your eyes on the game board and allowed the die to spring forward from your clammy palms; it rolled across the cardboard and then stopped with the number 3 pointed towards the ceiling.

Bucky was kind enough to move your game piece across the number of spaces, coming to a stop on space 17 and humming in disapproval. “What do you think, Stevie?” Bucky pointed at where the curve of a snake was just poking into the space. “I think that’s enough for a punishment, don’t you?” He pressed, those dangerous steel eyes flickering up to connect with yours, almost daring for you to challenge him, but you kept your mouth pursed, knowing that backchat would only hurt you more.

“I’d say that looks like a punishment roll to me, Buck.” His fingers pressed teasingly into your hips, gripping them and making you fight the urge to squirm against him, not wanting to cause any more friction to your needy cunt. Instead, you just snatch the die back, listening as the two men snicker at your apparent disdain for their decision but willing to play along with their game.

“I think I like it when our princess doesn’t talk back,” Bucky mentioned as his eyes scanned over your features, looking for any sign of disobedience. You had already pushed him with you teasing early, trying to make his game end early and now he was looking for any further chance to teach you a lesson but wouldn’t be able to do anything without you acting like a brat first.

Again, you juggled the die in your palm and allowed it to slip from your fingers onto the table. The piece of plastic skidded to a stop with 4 facing upright. Bucky took the scrap of paper and hummed softly as he licked his lips. “Oh, I know this must be really difficult for you.” His voice was like gravel as he placed down the paper; you flicked your eyes in the direction to see that tease was the punishment you had rolled and it made you groan internally.

“Doll, I know just what dirty thoughts are running through that head of yours.” Bucky’s voice was sinfully low as he drew himself closer to you and instinctively, Steve locked his strong arms around your trembling form in anticipation of Bucky’s words. Bucky dipped his head into the crook of your neck, humming as he could smell a mixture of all your scents mixing into your skin all this causing you to croon softly as his supple lips followed the gentle slope of your throat upwards until reaching the shell of your ear.

“That sweet little cunt is aching, isn’t it?” His sharp teeth nipped at your ear lobe, making you squeak softly. “You got to cum once, but you were too scared to really enjoy it, weren’t you?” Bucky pressed as you hiccupped out a few stuttering little sounds at his unholy words.

It was no surprise that your body reached visibly to each depraved word that fell from Bucky’s perfectly sculpted lips. Your knees drew upwards slightly as your toes curled; this all caused Steve to groan as the sopping walls of your cunt fluttered around his rigid cock that remained impaled inside of you. “I know exactly what you want.” Bucky continued. “You want us to destroy this perfect little pussy.” Your stomach muscles clenched as two of his fingers scissored at your already spread cunt lips, dusting over your engorged clit and collecting your juices that were drooling over Steve’s cock.

A second later, Bucky retracted his fingers and inspecting them before gifting you a playful wink and sinking the digits into his mouth, humming at the taste dancing over his tongue; it was a beautiful mixture of all your juices. It was almost incredible how Bucky could pick out each of your juices within the mix; your own was the sweetest, whilst Steve’s was a tangy taste on edge and Bucky found his earthy flavour in there too.

Bucky then pulled his fingers from his mouth and held them in Steve’s direction. “Here, Stevie.” You observed in awe as there was no hesitation from Steve as he accepted those fingers into his wet chambers with a soft groan of approval, suckling on those thick digits remove any remaining remanence of your arousal before Bucky finally tugged them free and used those same damp fingers to pinch your cheeks together and force you to be gazing directly at Bucky. “If I win this game, doll…” There was a shiver that coursed down his spine at the possibilities. “Jesus, I’m gonna make sure you can’t walk for the rest of this damn vacation.”

A short moan choked forward from your open lips as Bucky chuckled and slipped away from your trembling form. “That was cruel, Buck.” Steve’s grip loosened around your taut physique as he soothed you gently into a more comfortable position with your thighs less strained and draped over his own whilst Steve’s warm hands soothed up and down your sides slowly, thumbs just catch over the sides of your breasts with each glide before finally settling on your hips and growling lowly in your ear. “Baby, you gotta stop squeezing me so much, or else I’m gonna end up painting your walls early~” He warned breathlessly whilst it only seemed to turn you on more.

“Knock it off.” Bucky placed a slap on your thigh as his eyes fixed between the apex of your thighs for just a moment before picking up the die and jostling it around in his hand. Bucky was in the lead, having gotten lucky early on, so there was no denying that he was feeling and looking very cocky. It was always mesmerising to see when they were both in these good moods. They controlled the room and the expressed confidence in ways that you dreamed of doing.

Another second passed and Bucky threw the die down onto the table; it stacked over itself before finally stopping with 5 pointing up towards the ceiling. Bucky moved his game piece those five spaces before Steve let out a loud barking laugh from behind you. Your eyes finally adjusted to see that Bucky had stopped at the head of a snake, meaning he was going from being far into the lead to instead being dead last back at space 3 on the board.

It was hard enough to wind his game piece down that snake and accept his fate, but it also meant he had to roll for punishment too. That cockiness seemed to have drained entirely from his face now and only replaced with a heavy glare. “I think all that luck has run out, Buck.” Steve quipped and the brunette studied him for a moment before throwing down the die again, much more aggressively this time. It didn’t surprise you that Steve would be the bravest to taunt Bucky. It was a game they played between them, and it was something they had long before you had come into their relationship and something you assumed came from practically growing up together.

As the rolling die came to a stop, the number 3 was facing upright and Steve glanced down at the rules and smirked. “After all that teasing…” Steve cooed softly as his hands drifted up your form again, squeezing your ribs and then cupping your chest. “Look at us, Buck.” He pressed and those dangerous eyes flickered across to the two of you. “God, you have no idea how tight she’s squeezin’ my cock.” Steve muttered as he pressed a smile into your shoulder, hooking his elbows under your knees and spreading you insanely wide for Bucky to get a good look.

“I know you, Buck~” His voice was soft as he littered a couple of kisses against your shoulder very delicately, using his hips to piston up into your accepting cunt. “I know that you hate being left out from our loving.” You squeaked and whined as you leaned your head back into Steve’s shoulder as you studied at Bucky through your hooded eyes. “I know it must be killing you right now watching me keep her all stuffed, feeling those wet walls squeezing me so damn tight.” He grinned. “I know you couldn’t handle it when she came, pal. It’s alright.” Those words were so demeaning they made Bucky practically vibrate with anger.

His voice was like a low threat in response. “Fuck you, Steve.” Bucky hissed when suddenly you held out your hand in his direction, and he accepted your soft touch as you cup his stubbled chin adoringly and then smiled at him through the pleasure of Steve’s tender thrusts. “I want… what you said, Daddy~” Your voice wobbled then as Bucky looked at you with so much desperation. “I want you to fuck me until I can’t walk straight… I want you to fill me to the brim with your cum…” That sentiment made Steve groan as his balls tightened.

That’s enough. Bucky playfully bit at the tips of your fingers as they ghosted over his pink lips and giggled as he kissed the palm of your hand. “Doll…” He breathed gently as he leaned across to peck your lips. “I promise we will do all those things to you.” It was a promise that Bucky didn’t even need to make, as you knew it was going to happen anyway. There wasn’t much that you wished for into the world, but most things Bucky and Steve made happen without hesitancy.

A warm chuckle pulled from Steve’s throat as he leaned you both forward and took hold of the die that was lying in the centre of the gameboard, then rubbing the piece of plastic between his hands before dropping it to the table, it clattered around before stopping with 5 facing upright. Bucky snapped his hand away as he attempted to reach forward and move his game piece and instead the brunette moved it for him, counting those five spaces and stopping on a space that had both a ladder and a snake crossing through it.

As per the agreed rules, that meant the decision on a reward or punishment would be left to the fate of a coin flip. Steve was gripping the coin so tight within his hold he thought for a moment it might bend over his grip. He flipped it into the air with a flick of his thumb and watched as it spun and twirled in the air before you reached out and caught it in your hands, flipping it over in your hand to reveal heads.

Steve pressed a couple of wayward kisses against your throat and you giggled at him feeling glad that you had interrupted the coin that had led to him being gifted with a reward. Happily, he snatched the die back and rolled it with haste to find out which way he would be rewarded. It toppled over a few times before skidding to a halt with 2 pointing up. “Make out with Princess~” Bucky informed him, pointing to the rule.

You gnawed softly on your lower lip as you leaned your head back into his shoulder and he leaned down to press a soft kiss against your lips. “I think I’d rather watch Buck kiss you, baby.” He breathed against your slips before sliding you both towards Bucky. The two of you leaned into one another and Bucky was quick to understand his assignment, leaning down and capturing you into a searing kiss. You didn’t waste any time in prying your lips open for him to sink his tongue into your mouth.

There was something that you had come to notice about the way that Bucky kissed both yourself and Steve. Whilst he kissed Steve, there was this constant need to challenge and domination, but with you Bucky was relaxed as there was no need for him to get himself work up because he was entirely in control of the kiss. Your fingers played along his jawline, brushed against his stubble and giggling as he nipped at your lower lip as he tugged away from your swollen lips. “You’re our good girl, aren’t you?” Bucky whispered against your lips, pecking you a few more times before tugging yourselves away.

Steve hummed lovingly as he pecked at your shoulder. “Our best girl.” He agreed softly, making your stomach clench in appreciation of their beautiful words.

It was back to being your turn again, Bucky placed the die into your open palm and you rolled it much more delicately than they had before you onto the table, watching as it moved and came to a halt with the number 3 facing towards the ceiling. Bucky helpfully slid your game piece along the board and it came to a stop on an empty tile. You hadn’t realised what a relief it was not to have to suffer anything for a single round, whether it was a punishment or reward.

Next, the brunette reached forward to take hold of the die and huffed as he remembered he was no longer in the lead, his bad luck that left you and Steve higher up the board. Bucky threw the piece of plastic down onto the board and it clattered around, landing on a simple 2. He nudged his game piece and growled as he shook his head, finding himself at the tail end of another snake. “Jesus…” He muttered coldly, trying to enjoy the almost joyful snicker that slipped from Steve’s lips at the bad luck in each of his rolls.

Once again, Bucky took hold of that die, almost glaring at the piece of plastic like it had betrayed him in some way and threw it down onto the table with more venom than last time. The three of you watched as it rolled and toppled across the table, coming to a stop on the number 1 and after Bucky glanced down at the rules, he believes it was probably the worst punishment on that list you had dreamed up. “Edge,” Steve announced with a smirk in his direction. “Let’s try something a little different this time, Buck.”

With a bit of coaxing, Bucky finally rose from the comfort of the couch and stood before you both with his ruddy cock bouncing in front of your features. The sight of it alone had you licking your lips in anticipation, your mouth watering as you waited for his taste on your tongue. With a glance up at Bucky for a second through your lashes before clasping your hand around his length and wrapping your lips around the swollen head of his leaking cock.

Bucky groaned and tilted his head back. “Hold on.” Steve let out a soft chuckle at your eagerness to take Bucky’s cock into your mouth. “Hold on.” He pressed once again, locking one of his hands into the back of your tresses and tugging you backwards, mouth parted and ragged breaths pulling from your throat. “Leg up, Buck.” Steve guided him to have one leg planted up onto the couch whilst his other stayed firmly on the floor. “That’s much better…” He mentioned, ghosting a kiss over the shell of your ear. “Now you can start, beautiful.”

The grip on your hair didn’t vanish, but you were finally able to move your head forward to sink your lips around the head of Bucky’s cock again. The moment those soft lips wrapped around his length Bucky let out a low groan, glancing down his taut form to watch you working his size with such precision.

You worked his rigid cock deep into your throat or as deep as you could comfortably manage whilst his hips softly gyrated against your features. “Fucking Christ…” He muttered through grit teeth, squeezing his eyes shut and allowing his head to fall back from the pleasure. “I know you can take more than that.” Steve’s voice was low in your ear before he sank his fingers against your scalp and pressed harder until you took his cock deep into your throat, nose pressed up against his deep v-line as you gagged around his member. “That’s it. Take your Daddy deep.” He purred, rubbing his hand against the underside of Bucky’s risen thigh.

The blonde couldn’t help but admire the act in front of him. He licked his lips and appreciated your enthusiasm even as Bucky’s cock lodged deep into your throat, tiny tears building in the corners of your eyes as his hips ground against your face and Bucky was a sight to behold, his face pink with exertion, lips popped open as he sucked deep breaths into his broad chest. “You keep working him good, baby.” Steve kept your face firmly pressed against his hips, listening as you gargled and choked on his length.

“St-Steve…” The warning was low in Bucky’s throat before tilting his head down with so much desperation in Bucky’s steely eyes. The blonde just smirked in return as he slid his hand higher up Bucky’s open thigh and began to massage his taut balls that were nestled just beneath your chin. “Stevie…” His voice broke softly before Steve finally gave in and tugged you backwards off Bucky’s glossy member.

A loud gasp pulled from your throat as you leaned back against Steve’s warm chest. “You did amazing,” Steve muttered into your ear as Bucky slipped back onto the couch, grasping at his twitching cock, balls drawn up tight as if he was going to blow any moment. “Look at the mess that you made of your Daddy.” Steve took hold of your chin which was wet with your drool and pointed you in the direction of where Bucky was trying to stave off his orgasm that was bubbling just beneath the surface. “Look at how pretty he is with those flushed cheeks~”

A tender giggle caught in your throat as you observed Bucky for a moment, watching you both through hooded eyes. “He is so pretty~” You whimpered, licking your lips slowly and using the back of your hand to dry the drool that lingered from the act. Both of you shut the fuck up. The warning was a low grumble from Bucky’s chest as Steve chuckled lowly against your throat, nudging you both forward to snatch the die from the table.

“Lemme just roll quick whilst Buck recovers,” Steve smirked against your skin, cupping his hands over one another and being theatrical about the way he threw the die onto the table. It made you giggle at his actions, but your eyes flickered back to where Bucky was slowly coming around once again.

The die came to a stop with 6 facing upwards and the blonde carefully moved his game piece whilst you perched on his lap before stopping it with a smirk on his lips. He had come to a stop on space 29, which had a ladder just peeking into the corner. It appeared that all Bucky’s luck from earlier had transferred over to Steve, who was now glowing in cockiness. “Let’s see how I’m gonna get rewarded for such an amazing throw.” He rolled the die again and got the result of 3, which was a reward Steve had been lucky enough to get previously.

It was thrust and honestly, of all the rewards that Steve could have received, it seemed like the easiest to take. To work out how many times Steve was allowed to thrust into you, he did one finally dice roll and it landed on 6 again. You inwardly groaned as Steve grinned into the back of your shoulder, nipping at the flesh teasingly, brushing his tongue over the scarce bite marks that remained pierced against you. “Why don’t you spoil me? Ride me nice and slow.” He pressed, massaging your hips.

A tender huff escaped your lips as you spread your legs over his own, pressing your toes into the ground and bracing both of your hands against his knees. “Count for me, Daddy.” You glanced teasingly over his shoulder, raising your hips up and slowly dragging them down his long length. “Mmnn~” You hummed, gnawing your lower lip as you repeated that action five more times.

“Oh, so fuckin’ perfect,” Steve muttered as he leaned back and marvelled at your hips rising and falling over his length, pulling your cheeks apart to observe his length sinking inside of your walls, stretching you open in a way that sent a long shudder down your spine and as you came to the final thrust you bottomed out and seated yourself fully on Steve’s lap, breathing coming out in soft wheezes as his clammy hands stroked your arched back. “Jesus, I think you might have it in you to win this game, Princess~” Steve groaned from behind you lovingly.

It was Steve’s words that filled you with this new sense of confidence, and you smiled big before you leaned forward and took hold of the die. “I might need some of your luck, Stevie.” You whimpered before glancing at him over his shoulder. “Kiss it~” You twisted your arm to hold your hand out behind you and Steve laughed as he kissed his way up the length of your arm to the crook of your shoulder and then biting on the flesh again.

A squeak fell from your lips before you threw the die onto the table haphazardly; it rolled around before stopping on 6. You leaned forward to move your game piece yourself this time as Bucky was still leaning back, a heavy glare present on his features, almost resenting this fun that you were both having. “Oh, no~” Steve squeezed your hips playfully as you came to a stop on space 26, which have a snake slithering through it. “Oh!” You added as you leaned your head back into Steve’s shoulder.

“Roll.” Bucky sat upright with his eyes narrowed angrily. This reaction made you gulp nervously as you picked up the die again and did your punishment roll. The piece of plastic stopped on 1, which meant you were going to get spanked, something which Bucky looked very happy to gift you. “Roll again.” His voice was low like gravel and you followed his command rolling for the number of times They’d spank you; the result was 2. “Again.” He final ordered as he rose from the couch, cracking his neck loudly.

Bucky hardly waited for the die to stop before grabbing hold of your upper arm and yanking you up off Steve’s lap. A groan pulled from the blonde’s lap as he leaned back on the couch growling. “Ease up, Buck.” As he practically threw you over the back of the couch and looking at Steve asking. “What did the dice say?” Steve held it up in his direction and it was revealed the intensity of the spanks would be 4 out of 6.

“I told you that I’d made you pay for all that fucking teasing.” Without any hesitation, Bucky wound his hand back and slammed it open palm against your right cheek, causing you to squeal at the heat that built up over your flesh. Another slap left your skin stinging from the spank. If this was supposed to be a medium intensity spank, you dreaded finding out what the full force spanks would feel like instead. “C’mere…” Bucky yanked you back suddenly, splitting you on his length and then sitting you both on the couch as you tried to regain your composer from just a few minutes ago.

Steve had a smirk present on his face from beside you, leaning to grab the die and hold it out towards the brunette. “Jesus, you start losing a little of your luck and don’t get to cum when you want and you turn into such an asshole, Buck.” He just snatched die from Steve’s hand and threw it onto the table angrily. A soft whimper escaped your lips as you leaned back against him and he pressed his head into the crook of your throat, watching it as it came to a stop on 4.

Steve was kind enough to move Bucky’s game piece, so he didn’t need to disturb the way you perched so perfectly on his lap, cock sank deep within your swollen walls and pressed open as wide as they could handle. The turn finished with Buck ending up on space 9, which was empty of any punishments or rewards, almost a relief to all three of you with how pent up that Bucky was right now.

He was much more content to go forward playing the game with you placed on Bucky’s lap. There was always more neediness that brewed inside of Bucky, which was something Steve had known about him since they had grown up together. There was something inside of Bucky that he didn’t like to share; you both belonged to him. Bucky wanted to control the situation and oversee all your pleasure. If it had been left up to him, this game would have probably been over by now and both of you would have been spent messes by now.

The blonde grabbed hold of the die and threw it onto the table, watching it tumble over the board and finally stopping with the number 6 as a result. Steve moved his game piece and let out a loud groan of anger which caught your attention. His dice roll had him come to a stop on space 35, which held the head of an unforgiving snake. “Maybe you’re luckier than I thought, doll.” Bucky hummed as he pressed a few kisses to your throat, watching as Steve’s game piece slithered down the snake to space 5 on the bottom row. “Now, that is a shame, pal~” Bucky smirked in his direction.

Watch it. The warning was low in Steve’s throat as he squeezed the die between his palm and threw it out in front of him again. Bucky licked his lips as the dice came to a stop with 3 pointing upwards. “I bet you loved teasing me, Stevie.” He grinned over at the blonde who glared at you both in response; you squirmed in Bucky’s lap, grinding down against him with a knowing grin that spread over your lips. “Oh, you’re so deep, Buck~” You whimpered breathlessly.

“I know, doll.” Bucky growled, locking his arm around your waist and fucking up into you gently, making your body jiggle softly on his lap. “Look at Stevie whilst I stretch you~” He purred against your skin and you locked your eyes with the blonde across from you, mouth hanging open as hot breaths escaped your lips. “Tell him how good it feels to have my cock deep in your little cunt~” Bucky pressed evenly.

A short couple of groans pulled from your throat as you reached your hand back to lock into Bucky’s choppy tresses. “F-Feels so good, Daddy~” You whispered breathlessly. “Mmnn~” You cried out, arching your back against the taut muscles of Bucky’s chest behind you. “There~ There~” Steve growled and flopped back onto the couch, squeezing his eyes closed. “God. I fuckin’ hate you both.” He ground out as he pinched the bridge of his nose angrily as both fell into a fit of laughter.

To stop the way you were grinding against his lap Bucky slapped your inner thigh with a snap of his hand, making you squeak and he told you in a gruff voice. “Quit that, little fucking slut.” Then grabbing hold of the die and placing it into your hand. “Take your next go before I change my mind and punish you too.”

Chapter 5: Part Five

Chapter Text

 

The weight of the simple plastic die was astronomical in the centre of your palm. The six-sided object held the possibility for so much pain or pleasure depending on whatever the outcome was. It was like you had come to a point now where nobody wanted to lose anymore. No, you were all playing to win at this point regardless of how overstimulated and exhausted you would be feeling by the end of it.

It was amazing to you that Bucky and Steve had created this idea in their heads. They were feeling bad about the fact that the holiday hadn’t gone the exact way that they had wanted, but still, they were willing to put in such an effort to spend time together in your relationship.

Times like these always reminded you of just how much these Mobsters adored you. The trouble that they were willing to go to for you, the creativity to keep the romance and the intensity alive in your relationship, making sure that you were happy and that your needs were met without hesitation or delay. After all, you were their perfect girl; you were the missing piece that they had needed in their relationship for a while and from the moment they met you, it seemed like you slotted in perfectly, loving them both individually and as a unit.

You didn’t even need to glance at yourself in a mirror to understand that you must have looked like a cock-drunk little slut. It was a look that both Bucky and Steve adored so much. The way that your lips were pouted open, glossy as your tongue swiped out across it now and then whilst eyes were practically hooded from the pleasure that you had been gifted. It was undoubtedly a toss-up between this look and you painted with their cum across your features, but that did conflict with their need to fill you to the brim with their seed.

A soft hum pulled from your lips as Bucky stroked his strong hand over your hips and that gave you the energy to throw the die onto the small table in front of you where the game board was sitting and the three watched to see the outcome. The piece of plastic finally came to a stop on the number 5. Steve was about to manoeuvre himself a little bit easier than you and Bucky, so he was kind enough to move your game piece until it came to a stop 5 movies later on tile 31, which had the length of a ladder running through the square that was a relief as it was a reward.

“You’re so lucky~” Steve bore a big grin in your direction as a tender laugh tore from your throat and you accepted the die again, throwing it to decide which of your 6 rewards you might be treated to. This time the die chose to stop with the number 4. This was a new reward that you hadn’t been gifted yet. Steve had to grab the paper that held the rules and smirked as he commanded. “You’re gonna need to roll again to find out which of your Daddies gets to touch you for 10-seconds…”

There was little trepidation to your roll next, juggling it in your hands and allowing it to roll onto the table a final time. Steve explained a roll from 1-3 would mean he was allowed to touch you and then from 4-6 Bucky would be allowed to touch you. The die came to a stop on roll 5, which meant Bucky would be the lucky one allowed to cause you pleasure for 10-seconds.

Those clammy hands on your waist squeezed gently before one slipped forward over your stomach, beginning to search further down, finding your split open heat between your spread legs. A sharp gasp pulled from your lips as the pad of your thumb brushed over your engorged clit; his movements were slow but tight circles which made your eyes roll back as a moan pulled from deep in your throat. It was almost overwhelming to feel the direct touch on your clit after the torture of having a vibrator pressed against it for 30 seconds and Bucky sensed this and packed a couple of soothing kisses to your throat.

“That’s it, doll.” He hummed lovingly against you as his other hand travelled up and cupped you over your covered breasts, pinching your pert nipple through the cloth, causing you to squirm and hum against him. “Just enjoy it.” He hushed you soothingly, making sure not to make any sudden movements that might spur on another orgasm but instead just feeding the soft fire in your loins. “You love Daddies hands, right?” You nod softly, mouth popping out and practically panting in tandem with his touch. “I know you do~”

A soft clearing of a throat came from Steve as he mentioned. “That’s time.” Following orders, Bucky’s hands went to a slow stop resuming their place back on your hips as you whined softly whilst pressing your back against him. “Quit making such a fuss. You know the rules.” Bucky growled and nipped your ear in a dominant way which quelled your rebellious little whines. “You’re gonna be a good girl and be quiet whilst Daddy takes his turn.”

After your soft whines had become quiet Bucky finally took his turn, jostling the die and then throwing it down to reveal a measly 1 as the outcome. It moved him one space further on the board, which was empty of any rewards or punishments. “Something tells me that you wanted to get yourself a reward so you could punish our Princess here~” Steve teased from beside then as he rubbed your knee lovingly.

It had finally come around to Steve’s turn and he grabbed hold of where the die was idle on the table and took his roll too. The outcome matched Bucky’s roll with a simple 1 as the result, but Steve wasn’t as lucky as his game piece had come to a stop on a tile that had a snake’s tail peeking into it, causing him to let out a hefty sigh and snatching the die again to make his second roll.

This time the piece of plastic came to a stop on a punishment roll of 2, which made the three confused at the outcome because neither Bucky nor Steve had rolled that number for their punishment yet. Steve seized the page of rules and let out a soft grumble before practically glaring in your direction. “You’re a lucky little slut.” His voice was full of venom and almost made you tremble in Bucky’s grip, cunt squeezing his length at the tone of his words.

“What…” Bucky then stealing the rules from Steve and both of you being able to glance at it before a big grin found your lips, looking up at the blonde who suddenly reached across to pinch your cheeks together, forcing you to look at him and the anger was written in his eyes. “You say and fuckin’ word and I’ll make you regret every one of them.” Your heart was pounding in your chest and that smile never fell from your lips.

Princess has no punishments for 2 turns. This was the punishment that you were hoping that Steve or Bucky would get for a few turns. It would mean a little break where you could recover whilst they would grow increasingly frustrated by now being able to punish you.

A soft coo fell from your lips. “Stevie~” His hand slipped from your face to bracing around your throat and sinking you back against Bucky’s muscular chest. “Just because you won’t be getting punished for a least two turns don’t mean I won’t be able to have my fun with you once it’s over.” His other hand reached down between your thighs and a couple of fingers began to glide over your budded clit, making your moan fall open as you tried to squirm away from him.

“Hnng…” The feeling of the stimulation made you wriggle and writhe against Bucky’s stoic form, clasping your hand suddenly around Steve’s wrist that was working between your thighs. “Stevie, no~” You cried softly. “Not fair. Not fair. Please~” You followed leaning your head back into Bucky’s shoulder and crying out in pleasure. “Bu-Bucky, please~” You cried out desperately. “I, uh… Uhn~”

A short grunt came from Bucky as your walls milked his cunt with your peak building incessantly and quickly reached around to clasp his hand around your own and used both of your strength to push away Steve’s hand. “No fucking cheating or else I’ll end this game right now.” Bucky hissed at the two of you angrily, blue eyes now a stormy black as he looked between you both.

It was challenging to keep that smile from creeping onto your face again as you accepted the die happily from Steve this time. There wasn’t any fear in your roll this time because regardless of what happened there would be no punishment that you would receive. The piece of plastic rolled across the table and came to a stop on the number 6. Steve was much more reluctant to help move your game piece now but slid you across the table until you came to a stop on tile 37, compared you were very much in the lead that could always change but certainly not this turn.

A tender huff came from Bucky as he squeezed your hips softly and muttered. “I think that Stevie is right; you are a lucky little slut.” He growled in your ear as you were all faced with the knowledge that your game piece had come to a stop on a space that had a snake floating through it. “Doll, just out of interest, could you roll so we could know how you would have suffered if you weren’t so fucking lucky?”

A smirk was fighting to pull across your lips but in your usually sweet way you responded. “Anything for you, Daddy~” Reaching to take hold of the die and rolling it one more time and overly happy with the outcome as it landed on 6 again. “You’re so fuckin’ lucky,” Steve muttered and you couldn’t help but agree with his sentiment than as you had been able to avoid being edged.

Bucky shook his head at how Steve was acting so hostel when before he had been revelling in joking and teasing along with you. It didn’t surprise him that Steve was acting this way because the blonde was a born competitor and was desperate to assert himself as a winner in every situation, but you had established yourself in the lead with some handy little tricks up your sleeve.

The following two rolls for Bucky and Steve were uneventful. They both rolled low numbers and ended up being on the space tile on the game board, which didn’t have any option for rewards or punishments. The entire time you kept yourself quiet, secretly revealing in your slight advantages, completely unwavering by any of the possibilities of the game and feeling confident that maybe you had this game in the palm of your hands.

As it came back around to being your turn again, you were filled with this sense of that same confidence from before. You rubbed the die between your hands before flicking it forward onto the table. It toppled around until finally coming to a stop on 2. This time Steve was more than happy to move your game piece and smirked as it came to a stop on tile 39 at the head of a snake.

“No!” You whined helplessly as Steve dramatically followed the curve of the snake down until it reached the tail on the bottom row of the game board. Just when you had been in the lead, you had now joined both Bucky and Steve at the very start of the game again. “I won’t make you roll for a punishment this time, doll.” Bucky hummed adoringly, biting a soft mark into the side of your throat as you sulked in his arms. “Don’t sulk, you fuckin’ brat,” Steve muttered, not even attempting to hide the smugness in his voice.

Bucky was correct as there wasn’t much point in your punishment roll because whatever punishment you ended up rolling, you wouldn’t be performing. “You said that I was a sore loser.” Steve couldn’t help but look in your direction with darkness in his usually bright eyes. “Baby, if you don’t quit pouting, then I’m gonna fuck that pretty little throat and give you something to pout about.” He warned and thought this incredible urge to roll your eyes at his threat, knowing that it would only put you in more trouble. “Am I understood?”

“Yes, sir.” You grumbled out softly and Steve reached forward to cup your face, then making you look at him, knowing exactly what he wanted from you. “Yes, sir. I’m sorry.” You added a little more enthusiasm this time which made him smirk and wink at you playfully before releasing you from his grip. “You’re a good girl,” Steve commented before Bucky quipped. “Sometimes~”

It was Bucky’s turn once again, taking hold of the die and rolling it on the table in front of you all. For his effort, Bucky received the outcome of 3 and Steve moved his game piece with a smirk as it came to a stop on space 14, which had a sliver of a ladder peeking into the corner of the tile, it might have been something you’d content had you not already been in trouble for sulking just earlier. “Oh, lucky Daddy, hmm?” Bucky squeezed your hips, making you yelp softly as the feeling of his fingers digging into your sides. “Let’s roll for a nice reward, shall we?” He snatched the die again from where Steve was holding it out for him and threw it haphazardly onto the table.

The die stopped on the number 4 and Bucky smirked as he glanced down at the paper that held the rules. “Begging from our perfect little Princess~” Bucky nipped at your shoulder gently, smoothing his tongue over the tiny marks that both men had made and listening to you whimper and hum gently as you wriggle softly on his lap. “Use your words, doll.”

“Pl-please Daddy~” You whimpered softly before glancing over your shoulder at him with hooded orbs. “It feels so amazing when you stretch me open like this.” Bucky hummed. “Do you feel how I throb when you’re buried deep inside of me?” You ground your hips down gently on his lap. “It feels… it feels so good, Daddy.” You panted. “I can’t wait until I’m allowed to cum all over your fat cock.” Your voice rose an octave. “Gush all my sweet juices over them and then watch Stevie clean you up~”

From behind you, Bucky and groaned and grunting, tightening his calloused fingers on your hips and stilling them from their grounding. “Fuck, doll.” He growled before tugging you back and wrapping his arms around your waist, having to fight every urge in his taut form to stop himself from thrust up into you and destroying you right there on the comfort of the couch. That would come later.

A chuckle came from Steve then before he announced. “You do have a way with words, sweetness.” He licked his lips slowly before taking the die and resuming the game so that he could take his turn. The piece of plastic rolled over the game board, and it matched Bucky’s original roll and set him on the identical tile, which had that same sliver of a ladder that pressed through it. “You said that I was lucky~” You grumbled in a way that implied sourness, but the way Steve looked at you made you press a gentle and apologetic smile to your lips. “You should roll for a reward, Daddy~” You suggested sweetly, and he grinned and retook the die.

This roll differed from Bucky’s as Steve’s reward roll landed him with 2, a make-out roll. It was a more subtle reward but one that Steve enjoyed immensely. “I want to taste you this time, sweetheart.” Last time he had wanted to watch both you and Bucky emersed in one another, but this time he wanted you all to himself.

The blonde scooted closer, cupping your face with both hands and drawing you in until your lips slanted against one another. There was something so different about the way that Steve and Bucky kissed you. It was always funny how you could almost tell that Bucky had taught Steve how to kiss because his movements almost mimicked the brunettes. You wondered for a moment if you might be the only person who would be able to understand the similarities in the way they kiss because of your relationship with them both.

The way that Steve massaged his tongue against your own was intoxicating. It was clear that Bucky had taught him well because, by the time that Steve was tugging away from your lips, you were whimpering and moaning, leaning forward to try and capture him into one more kiss and not wanting to lose the feeling of his lips and tongue, nipping teeth and feel of his stubble. It was Bucky’s soft grip on the base of your throat and tugging you backwards, which finally made you cease trying to capture him again.

A tender chuckle pulled from Steve’s lips as he finally was able to release himself from where you kept dragging him back into the kiss after kiss. “Jesus, you’re lucky that I love you so much.” He hummed, licking his lips and smirking at the mixture of tastes that danced across his tongue. “C’mon not, sweetheart. Don’t waste our time.” He dropped the tie into your palm. “Your turn again~”

Chapter 6: Part Six

Chapter Text

The strong feeling of Bucky’s rough fingers pressed against your waist as you remained perched on his lap, your legs draped over his muscular thighs, completely spread wide for Steve’s eyes to feast upon with Bucky’s rigid length pressed deep into your walls, the swollen tip of his cock was kissing your cervix in a sinfully delightful way.

With the recent bad luck from the previous rounds, it had left all three of you low on the game board. It felt like a mountain to climb before one of you would finally be rewarded with a win. “What’s the prize?” You asked softly then. It hadn’t been something that was discussed before or something that was noted on the crumbled list of notes from being snatched back and forth between you all.

“The prize…” A smirk pulled across Steve’s lips as he fisted his cock whilst looking towards you both. “You really wondering what you could win when you just sunk back into last place, baby?” He licked his lips slowly and shook his head whilst Bucky chuckled lowly from behind you whilst he pressed his fingers deeper into your hips. “You hearin’ this, Buck?” Your lip seemed to jut out into a pout at their teasing.

The brunette responded. “Oh, I’m hearing it, pal.” His teeth nipped at your shoulder, soothing the marks with little swipes of his tongue as you made noises of discomfort at the feeling of his sharp teeth pressing into your skin. “If you win…” He smirked against your skin. “We’ll fuck you however you want and make you cum as many times as you can handle. We’ll do  whatever  you desire.”

The thought of them doing whatever you most desired made your walls tremble around Bucky’s cock, causing him to growl in return, sliding his hand around your waist and rubbing your stomach in slow circles to soothe you. The possibilities were endless, maybe you’d suck Bucky’s dick whilst you rode Steve’s, or maybe you could have Bucky fuck Steve whilst he ate you out, or maybe you could have Steve buried in your ass whilst Bucky fucked your pussy.

These wild thoughts that were drifting through your mind were driving you wild with erotic hunger, grinding softly in Bucky’s lap. The feeling of Bucky’s hand struck your inner thigh in a way to scold you for your defiance; you weren’t supposed to be using his cock for pleasure but instead just warming his cock whilst the game progressed. “I can feel you  leaking  down my cock, doll.” He told you firm. “I can see it.” Steve quipped from where he sat. “I don’t wanna punish you for defiance, but I will.” Bucky threatened darkly as his fingers gripped into your supple skin. “Take your roll before I change my mind.”

There wasn’t any hesitation as you quickly reached forward to roll the die, keeping your eyes on the plastic even as you felt Bucky breathing against your throat, almost challenging you to make any further moves against him so that he could punish you and relieve some of the tension on himself, but instead you focused your eyes on the piece of plastic as it rolled to a stop to see that your result was a  3 .

With a little more freedom with his movement, Steve leaned forward to move your game piece across the board, moving it over the tiles until finally, it came to a stop on the 6th tile, which had the tail of a snake peeking into it. “My luck sucks.” You muttered coldly cause Steve to smile sympathetically in your direction before taking hold of your hand and placing a gentle kiss in the centre of your palm before placing the die there. “Roll, baby.” He urged.

With little care, you threw the die again; at this point, all your punishments felt like that they were as bad as the other. It came to a stop on the number  1 , and from experience in this game, you remembered that was the number for being spanked. Now you needed to roll for the number of spanks you’d receive and the intensity of the spanks. With two more rolls, you received your answer just  1  spank with a ferocity of  5 .

“Lemme do it this time.” Steve took hold of your arm and carefully helped you from being impaled on Bucky’s cock, pushing you forward onto the couch and smoothing his hand over your ass. “Don’t tell me you’re gonna miss this opportunity, Stevie…” Bucky conversed casually from behind you, placing his hand onto the opposite cheek and tugging softly to expose you for just a second, which earned a weak chuckle from the blonde in response. “Get out of my head, Buck.”

There was a dull silence that fell across the room for a moment and as you were about to glance over your shoulder at the two of them Steve’s open palm spanked your sopping cunt. “Ah-hah!” You squawked breathlessly, pressing your head into the couch cushions and as a soft sob broke from your throat. “Was that too hard on your sensitive little cunt, princess?” Bucky smirked as he grabbed at your ass cheek again, pulling it apart to give him and Steve the opportunity to inspect your drooling pussy. “Jesus, look at how fuckin’ perfect that cunt is, Buck…” “It was made for us.” 

A soft whine escaped your lips as you lifted your head again and snuck your hand between your thighs to cover your modesty, but almost instantly, it was removed by a smack of Steve’s ringed hand. “You don’t hide from your Daddies, sweetness.” His voice was dark. “I’ll take her for a little while, Buck.” He offered, but really it was more of a demand, especially as his long cock speared inside of your rippling walls before lifting you and settling you both back on the couch.

It was Bucky’s turn next and he rolled a simple  4 , which moved him forward to tile 18. It was difficult to call because it had both a snake slithering through and a ladder peeking into the square. Instead of arguing about these little differences, Bucky took hold of the coin that was used to discern these discrepancies and flipped it and earning himself a result of tails which was always a punishment.

A soft groan came from the brunette as he grabbed the die again and rolled it to decide which punishment he’d receive. It seemed that you had been nicer than Steve and Bucky in your rules for them because some of their punishments weren’t as bad as others, even in times where you could have made your Daddies squirm, you decided to be as good as they knew you were. The die landed on  5 , which meant you were going to be privileged with watching them kiss, something which you had always enjoyed.

“Princess, did I ever tell you that I taught Stevie how to kiss?” Bucky hummed and you wore a bright smile on your face as you nestled back into Steve’s broad chest. “He was so worried about going on his first date with Ronnie McIntyre and that he wouldn’t know how to kiss ‘em good enough.” He cupped his hand under Steve’s strong jaw and drew him forward. “So, I offered to teach him.”

A giggle pulled from your lips as you responded to them. “I love that story.” You hum, watching as Bucky pulled Steve into a heated kiss, lips crashing against one another as they pulled hot and angry breaths from each other, tongues massaging and slipping into one another’s mouth. “It looks like you taught Stevie well.” You whined softly from where you were lodged between their hard bodies.

Bucky was first to pull away, chortling softly as he stroked the side of Steve love-struck features and replying. “I did and I’m sure Ronnie McIntyre felt the same way.” The blonde scoffed and rolled his eyes. “I didn’t even go out with her that night, Buck…” He responded with ease looking over at him. “I ended up cancelling ‘cause I couldn’t get you off my fuckin’ mind.” There was this look of pure  pride  that was evident on Bucky’s features as Steve shoved him gingerly in the centre of his chest and replying. “Don’t look so fuckin’ proud of yourself.”

“I can’t help it.” He responded with a broad grin pressed onto his lips and then winking at you in a playful way which made you hum and squirm in Steve’s strong arms. “Here, baby.” Bucky handed him die so that Steve could take his turn.

With that, Steve rolled the die next and earned himself a  6  and meaning that he was in the lead of everyone by ending up on tile 20, which was a relief as it was an empty block meaning Steve wouldn’t have to suffer any punishments but also wouldn’t be rewarded either. “Your go, Princess,” Steve informed you gently as Bucky handed over the die and placed it kindly into your hand.

It wasn’t the most amazing roll as you only earned yourself a measly  1  for your efforts; however, it turned out to be exactly the roll that you needed as your game piece slid across one space which contained the bottom run of a ladder. “Yes!” You announced happily as Bucky slid your game piece all the way up a quarter of the board until it came to a stop on space 29, placing you very firmly back into the lead.

“Oh, it looks like our Princess is starting to get her luck back~” Steve smirked softly as he pressed his lips into the side of your throat whilst you grinned joyfully to yourself at your sudden turn of luck. “Roll again, sweetness.” He urged clearly just as excited as you to see which number you would be rewarded with.

With another gleeful roll, you received a result of  2  and this made Bucky take hold of the rules, flicking his eyes over them and then smirking as he held them in Steve’s direction. “Oh, this is a new one…” You felt Steve’s fingers rubbing softly against your scalp, making you hum gently before his hand closed into a fist around your tresses and he yanked your head back with effort.

The sudden movement made a moan pull forward from your throat, groaning loudly as Steve’s plush lips ghosted against the shell of your ear as he muttered. “Oh, how could I forget just how much you  love  having your hair pulled?” He nipped at your earlobe, which made you squirm in his lap, arching your back away from his sweaty chest and whimpering as he continued. “You’re our dirty little slut who likes pain, aren’t you?”

“Yes. Yes. I love it.” Your voice was hoarse as you pried your eyes back open and looked across at Bucky, who smirked, clearly enjoying seeing you in this situation just as much as Steve loved causing it and you loved being in it. A dark chuckle formed on Steve’s lips as he finally released his grip and allowed your head to fall forward again and hummed as he tugged you back onto his lap lovingly. “Go ahead, Buck.” He muttered, resting his chin on your shoulder as he observed the brunette.

It was Bucky’s turn next and he took time in collecting the die and throwing it down onto the table, watching as it toppled over until it finally came to a stop with the number  2  facing upright. Bucky moved two spaces until coming to a stop on tile 20, which was empty of any snakes or ladders. A quiet round for Bucky.

The brunette was kind enough to hand over the die to Steve, who accepted it into his palm, closing his fist around it and then holding it in front of your face. “Give it a little kiss, baby. You know, for good luck.” You smirked and leaned forward, whispering a soft ‘ good luck ’ and then pecking his ringed fingers with a gentleness which caused a shiver to coarse down Steve’s spine.

A moment passed and Steve threw down the die and watched as it rolls across the board before finally stopping with a  2  facing upright. Bucky smirked softly as he moved Steve’s game piece and you listened as Steve cheered in victory as his game piece travelled up a ladder of its own and came to a stop above your own, leaving Steve in the lead now. “It looks like your luck rubbed off of me.” Steve cooed, nipping at your shoulder, making you jolt softly in his strong arms.

Not wasting another second, Steve took hold of the die and rolled it again to get himself a result of  5 , which caused him to look at the sheet of rules again, having a reward nobody had rolled for yet. “Oh, baby…” Steve cooed, making you glanced down and groaned loudly at the revelation that you were going to be edged for the number of times determined by another dice roll. “Gimme that…” Steve snatched the die one more time and rolled one last time to have the number of edges to be revealed as  5 .

“No~” A soft growl pulled from your lips as Steve smirked from behind you, ghosting his lips over your throat and looking at Bucky over his shoulder. “It’s not fair~” You cried out softly as Steve’s nimble fingers wound around your body and began to circle your clit slowly, humming as he rocked up into you with venom making you hiccup out a few seconds as you balanced your hands on his knees and squeezed your eyes closed in preparation of his impending onslaught.

Steve continued to thrust up into you, groaning softly as he felt your nails digging into his knees as he rubbed your clit with a bit more vigour, hissing loudly as he ground you on his lap, moving you further and further towards that delicious orgasm that you were dreading. Your mouth popped open as your walls tightened impossibly around Steve’s cock before he came to a sudden stop and made you call out in frustration. “One~” He teased with a smirk.

A grin caught on Bucky’s lips which Steve caught with his lusty eyes and then mentioned in a low tone. “Maybe five is a little unfair…” Licking his lips slowly. “Maybe you could share the final four with Bucky.” The brunette’s head snapped up in the next second, looking at him with anger written in those dangerous blue eyes. “Two each~” He quipped softly as you whined on his lap whilst you continued to calm down from your first edging.

“The rules say-” “The rules say whatever I want them to fuckin’ say, Buck. It’s my reward.” Steve cut him off before a broad smile pulled across his face and then carefully rose you up from his lap and dropped you on the couch with a soft sound pulling from your throat. “The rules~” Steve laughed as he cupped Bucky’s chin and made him gaze up at him. “As if you’ve ever cared about any rules.” He leaned down and pressed a kiss to his lips. “Now stop your whining and fuck our Princess~”

In a begrudging way, Bucky clambered over and threw you over so that you were laying on your back, sinking his knees onto the couch between your spread legs and lined himself up with your entrance. “C’mon, Buck~” Steve mewled softly from where he lounged happily beside you both and dragged his hand over your stomach in a comforting way. “What are you waiting for?” He teased before watching as Bucky sheathed himself inside of you fully.

It felt like Bucky wasted no time fucking you into the couch, pistoning his hips against your own in a feverish way. The brunette hovering above you kept his eyes firmly closed whilst you whimpered and whined as his cock kissed your cervix each time he sheathed himself fully inside of you. “Uh… Uh, Buck… Bucky, uh…” You whimpered breathlessly, arching your back off the couch as you drew closer and closer so that tantalising orgasm.

Your mouth popped open as you gripped your nails into the couch beneath you whilst your cunt clenched Bucky in a warning and he choked out a moan before stopping deep in your walls, holding himself there whilst you both avoiding making any sudden movements that might cause either of you to topple over the edge into the throes of your climaxes. “D-Daddy-” “Don’t make a fucking sound.” Bucky’s voice was gravel low as his hand suddenly found your throat.

“That’s right, Buck~” A chortle came from Steve then. “You choke her beautiful throat to stop those noises.” Bucky didn’t bother to even check if you were ready for him to continue but instead just began fucking into you at that same punishing pace whilst his fingers tightened against your throat, ceasing you from being able to make any noises and instead just allowing Bucky to focus on his task.

A couple groans pulled from his throat. “Jesus, fucking tight.” His voice was hoarse as he slammed his hips harder against your own. “I’m going to destroy this fucking cunt when I win.” His voice was strained as he felt the tell-tale signs of your orgasm beginning to build but wanted to attempt to push it as far as he possibly could. “I’m going to fill you up, doll. Then I’m going to watch Stevie fill you up too.” He growled. “I’m gonna snap a picture of our cum  dripping  from that ruined little cunt~”

Your back arched off the bed and Bucky collapsed forward, pressing his throat into your neck as you both remained deadly still. For a moment, Steve wondered If you both had come but from your trembling forms and reached over to rub his hand down Bucky’s back soothingly. “You’re the worst,” Bucky grumbled out at Steve, who just grinned and blew a kiss back in his direction.

As the brunette got himself seated back onto the couch with his ruddy cock bobbing between his legs, Steve was kind enough to help you back onto your shaky feet and sink you back onto his cock with a soft whine at the intrusion of his cock sinking into your walls. “Oh, did Bucky fuck those pretty walls raw?” He laughed softly, rubbing his hands up your side. “You think you can focus enough to roll the dice for us?” Steve nipped playfully at your shoulder as you nodded your head, trying to clear the fog from your mind.

Steve nudged the two of you forward and took hold of the die, placing it into your hand and smirking as you hand clutched around the piece of plastic and then haphazardly throwing it onto the game board to receive the result of  5,  which had your game piece moved until you reached a tile which led to that similar confusion to whether you would be rewarded or punished as it had both a snake and a ladder pushing through space 34.

This led to you needing to flip the coin that made these decisions and with a quick flip, you were left with a reward which caused Steve to remark softly. “See, you’re still lucky, baby~” He cooed softly, pressing a couple kisses against your throat whilst you roll the die again have another  5  as the outcome meaning that you were going to be gifted with some dirty talk which was something Steve was going to enjoy too.

“That must have been so difficult havin’ Bucky’s big cock spreading you open like that, hmm?” Steve hissed against her shoulder, biting into it softly and making you whimper as you leaned back against him. “I bet you liked having Bucky threaten to fill you up, didn’t you?” You gnawed on your lower lip. “Just the thought of having us both filling you up was almost too much for you, wasn’t it?”

A deep chuckle rumbled in his throat. “I can’t wait to hear you  beg  us to fill you up, baby.” You whine softly and lean your head back into his shoulder, arching your back against him gently and causing him to chuckle lowly. “Don’t worry, we’re not gonna waste a single drop; I’m gonna fill up every hole~” You clenched around his cock, causing him to groan and rub your sides lovingly. “Alright, alright. That’s enough.” You rasp out, clearly still a little overstimulated from your edging session with Bucky.

From where he was observing the two of you, Bucky let out a soft huff and leaned forward to snatch the errant die from the table and looked between you two, causing Steve to muttered. “Easy, pal.” Knowing when his lover was feeling frustrated with the situation and knowing how this could only lead to Bucky getting more and more worked up.

With the die stopping on a measly  1 , it left him stopping on space 21, which had a ladder running through the middle. A soft smile was placed on his lips before rolling the die again to have him receiving a result  for his reward. “Give us one more roll, Buck,” Steve ordered after glancing at the rules and seeing that he would be thrusting into your sweet cunt for as many times as he would roll.

Doing as he was commanded, Bucky rolled one final time and threw a  2  as his result, which made him hum lowly and raise up from where he was lounging on the couch, approaching where you were perched on Steve’s lap and cupping your cheek in a loving way. “Open wide, doll.” He commanded gently as he rubbed his thumb over your lower lip whilst he fisted his member slowly.

With a soft pull, Bucky led you forward to sink to your lips around his ruddy cock whilst Steve’s hand pressed against the back of your head to push you to take his length deep into your throat until your nose was finally pressed against his sharp pelvis causing a loud croon to pull from the brunette’s throat at the feeling of his sensitive cock being sunk into your wet chambers.

In a quick movement, Bucky drew his hips back and thrust them forward carelessly to slide his cock deep into your throat for a second time, making you gag around his length in a lude way this time. He nestled himself into your throat as you squirmed helplessly on Steve’s lap and then pulling out with a smile pulling across his lips at his saliva slick length before collapsing back onto the couch and smirking.

As the brunette took a moment to calm down again, Steve leaned in to grab the die as it was his turn again. He rolled the die with little care and watched as it came to a stop on the number  4  and then leaning the two of you forward to move his own game piece and stopping on space 45, which was another empty space.

As this round came to an end, Steve was very much in the lead, with you in a close second and Bucky dead last. If this game had taught you it was all luck and chance, but you were beginning to understand however ended up winning this game was going to come up with some wicked back to reward each of you for the wonderful game that had happened, but it did feel like those rewards were a while off yet.

Chapter 7: Part Seven

Chapter Text

The further you got into the game the more it became apparent there was less of a divide between having a good round and having a bad round. It didn’t matter if you received a reward or a punishment as it was equally as likely you were going to be punished or rewarded when Bucky or Steve took their turns.

It seemed like a sadistic game that they had both created; you wondered which had been the mastermind behind it all.

Bucky was generally the instigator in these types of things; he was the creative mind but never truly got his hands dirty. You could imagine Bucky suggesting this type of game, planting the seed and taking his time creating all those dastardly rules, knowing exactly what would make you tick.

Although, there was something dark that brewed within Steve too. It was from experience you knew the dirty thoughts that buzzed around his mind and Steve was never too squeamish about letting you know exactly what he was thinking. It was almost something that could make you smile as you imagined Steve finding this dusty board game and having this devastatingly lustful idea.

Deep down, you knew it was more than likely just some mixture of those two ideas. Just like in their business lives Bucky would plan and Steve would do. It was how they had worked for years, plus it hadn’t steered them wrong in a long time.

It was the feeling of Steve’s long cock pressing against your cushy cervix that dragged you back to the game. “Doll, sometimes I wonder where that pretty mind wanders…” Bucky hummed from across the couch as his hands stroked his shockingly hard length. “It’s like you travel to a little world of your own…”

A warm chuckle pulled from Steve’s lips as his strong hands clasped your waist. “You dreamin’ of other men fuckin’ you?” He asked then and you couldn’t help but look a little offended by the notion. “That’s exactly the kind of reaction that I wanted to see, sweetheart.” Steve beamed a grin from behind you. “I’m sure I don’t need to remind you, but this pussy belongs to us.”

Bucky couldn’t help but smirk from where he was lounging, truly enjoying the sight of Steve’s cock buried deep within your drooling cunt. “Tell us you understand, kitten.” He pressed then as it was clear those dominant and sadistic sides were continuing to rear their heads.

“Yes, Daddy. I understand.” You quip out softly, earning a raised brow from Bucky for you to continue. “My pussy belongs to you both.” The statement made him grin as you glanced down at the die in the centre of your palm reminded of the game you were playing. “Please can I take my turn now?”

The inquest made a genuine chortle pull from Steve’s lips as he responded. “You’re a good girl…” You could feel Steve grinning. “Of course. Take your turn, sweetness.” A quiet hum slipped from your throat as you clutched the piece of plastic in your hand and then launched it onto the table with a quick flick of your wrist. It rolled around a few times before finally coming to a stop on 1.

As you were perched on Steve’s lap it was difficult to reach forward and move your game piece and Bucky saw this trouble. A smirk etched on his lips before leaning forward and moving the piece of plastic for you, stopping on space 25, which was the head of a snake. No~ You whined dramatically as you clashed back into Steve’s broad chest as his arms wrapped around you tightly. “Oh, no~” Steve continued nuzzling his bearded features into your throat making you squeal in disdain.

Your game piece slid all the way down to the bottom row of tiles, leaving you on space 5. “That is unfortunate.” There was such sin that was glowing from Bucky’s dangerous cerulean eyes as he clasped his hand around the die and placed it in yours again whilst sulking in Steve’s lap. “Stop sulking and take your turn.” Bucky warned you lowly before you huffed and rolled the die again onto the coffee table which was holding the game board.

This time the die came to a stop on 3. This wasn’t a punishment you had received thus far causing Bucky to reach over and take hold of the rules. Skimming his eyes over them then smirking. “This seems perfect…” He placed it down again beside him. “No rewards for two turns.” He commented causing another helpless whine to find your throat.

For a moment, you couldn’t help but be relieved that your punishment wasn’t a physical one. Your body was still reeling from the last couple of rounds as your sopping cunt had been edged and abused to the point of an almost painful sensitivity. You understood that you would still be punished, but at least for this round it was going to be quiet.

As it was his turn next, Bucky was quick to reach over and snatch the die into his hands. His eyes lingered on your form, appreciating the way Steve’s strong hands gently soothed up and down your sides in response to you being firmly in last place once again. “It’s okay, baby. The game isn’t over yet.” Steve’s voice was a low grumble.

There was something that made his stomach flutter as he saw the two of you affectionate and comforting with one another. There was no doubting that Bucky loved you both equally and more than anything, so experiencing you both so in love with each other too was wonderful to witness.

With a quick movement, Bucky rolled the die, watching it scatter across the table and coming to a stop with the number 1 pointing towards the ceiling. A tap of his finger against the base of the game piece moved it a place forward, making him smirk as it sat at the bottom rung of a ladder. “Oh, what luck~” Bucky hummed happily as he then moved his game piece up the board and stopping it on tile 41.

A tender chuckle came from Steve’s throat as his fingers caressed your stomach and thighs lovingly. Bucky was quick to grab the die one more time to reveal which reward he would be treated to. The die then rolled to a stop with the number 2 facing upright and Bucky smirked as he glanced over at where you remained on Steve’s aching cock.

“C’mere, beautiful~” His voice was low and made your stomach flutter as he leaned in and pressed a tender kiss to your lips. The game had been going on for a while and for some of the rewards and punishments Bucky didn’t even need to check the sheet to know which he had rolled for – most of his favourites were memorised.

The calloused feeling of Steve’s hands wound up your body, cupping over your cloth-covered breasts making you whimper. This gave Bucky the opportunity to slide his tongue into your mouth, exploring and dominating your wet chasm with so much tenderness and adoration. You whined into his mouth, drifting your fingers through his brunette tresses and giving them a soft tug as he kissed you with such intensity.

You both broke away as a gasp escaped your swollen lips and his mouth drifted down your throat, suckling a few marks against your skin causing you to whimper. “Bucky~” You warned breathlessly as he sank to his knees whilst those lips trailed down your form, between the valley of your breasts and over your tummy, then reaching your throbbing cunt.

A heavy couple of breaths fell from your lips as you gazed down at Bucky between your legs, squeaking as his talented tongue began to flick rapidly at your swollen button. “Uh-ah! Buck…” You cried as your head tilted back against Steve’s broad shoulder. “B-Bucky, please… please… Daddy!” Those begs slipped from your lips with uncertainty about what they were truly requesting.

His tongue was lapping and lavishing your clit with little care for your cries of pleasure, fisting his hair in your hands you tugged again before Bucky finally pulled away from your weeping cunt, gifting a broad smile up in your direction, a wicked glint in his steely eyes. “Oh, sorry Princess.” He chuckled lowly. “I got a little carried away there, didn’t I?”

The warm hands of Steve managed to pry away your grip on Bucky’s hair. This allowed him space to move back up onto the couch as you leaned limply against the blonde. “Give us a little warning next time, huh?” Steve requested whilst he soothed his hands up your sides, trying to stop your cunt walls from trembling around his sensitive cock. “Gimme the dice before I bust…” Steve commanded thrusting a hand out towards Bucky needily.

Leaning forward, Bucky took hold of the die and dropped it into Steve’s hand. He rolled and you watched as it scattered across the table haphazardly; Bucky hummed as it came to a stop with the number 3 facing upright. He was kind enough to move Steve’s game piece but only smirked when it stopped on a tile that had the body of a snake slithering through it.

A moment passed and Steve rolled the die again, this time to find out which punishment he would be receiving. The piece of plastic stopped on a 5 and no one had to look at the rules this time. There had been a few instances so far off this punishment and it was one that you adored. There was nothing more beautiful than watching these two incredibly handsome men share in these loving kisses.

The sinful blue eyes of Bucky’s lingered over your form as he drew closer to Steve. As he leaned in, he threw you a delicate wink. Then pulling the blonde closer to capture him in a kiss that was similar to your own only moments ago. From being wedged between their rigid forms you could hear the soft grunts and groans as they fought for dominance in their kiss. It appeared Bucky naturally had the upper hand.

A soft whimper came from Steve as Bucky nipped at his lower lip. “Buck…” He whimpered. You envied the way that they could practically read each other’s minds, wondering if they could do this because they had known one another for such a long time.

A tender chuckle released from Bucky’s throat as finally he tore himself away from Steve’s addicting lips; they were so soft and pillowy you’d even find yourself wanting to be connected to them. “Great punishment~” Bucky hummed, licking his lips softly as he leaned back on the couch and glanced in your direction. “Your turn, doll.” He urged softly as Steve pressed his head into your shoulder drunk from Bucky’s attention too.

You leaned forward to grab hold of the die, a soft groan slipping from Steve’s lips as his cock jostled inside of your walls at the movement. You rolled and the result was a 5 leaving your game piece on space 10. This tile was completely empty of any snakes or ladders, leaving you with an eventless round.

With that Bucky wasted no time reaching forward and grabbing the die from where you had thrown it. Bucky’s sour mood was beginning to dissipate as he flashed you a wide grin, rubbing the piece of plastic between his hands. “You know, this kinda reminds me of when we used to play strip poker, Stevie…” He commented, throwing down the die and receiving a 6 which led him to the 47th tile and that had a ladder shooting through it.

“I remember… I remember how most of the time you ended up winning at strip poker too…” Steve muttered coldly against your skin, glaring at where Bucky was gathering up the die block. “And then would sulk when you started losing.” The off-handed comment earned an eye-roll from Bucky as he threw the die again. It resulted in him getting another 6.

Bucky’s voice had a hard edge in response to Steve’s reminiscing. “I never sulked.” Then snatching the piece of paper that held the rules and smirking at his reward. “Oh, I’ve been waiting for this one, beautiful.” A sharp-toothed grin was pointed in your direction as Bucky shuffled closer to where you were both sitting. His hand soothed across your thigh, skimming higher towards your hip and over your stomach making your body tremble in anticipation.

In a sudden movement, Bucky’s strong hands took hold of your bikini top, tugging relentlessly at the straps until they faltered and your breasts were completely exposed. This would continue for the next few turns.

A sly smirk formed on Bucky’s lips as he muttered. “Oh, I’ve missed these girls…” Those hands that had caused so much pain before now cupped your breasts and made a sharp gasp pull from your throat, bracing yourself back against Steve’s rigid form. Those nimble fingers didn’t relent and only made you squirm harder especially when they rolled and pulled at your perked nipples. “Bucky~” You whimpered, tilting your head back against Steve’s shoulder. “You can’t-” You whined. “That’s against the rules~”

“The rules…” Bucky’s voice was dark in response to your whining. “Against the rules?” He repeated and you looked at him with eyes wide like you had said a bad word. “Both of you keep talking about the rules like it’s something that I should care about.” The look that flickered across his face was dangerous, eyes darting between you and Steve as if waiting for one of you to slip up. “Sweetheart, I’ve been nice and patient this whole fucking game.” He muttered coldly. “You’re damn lucky I haven’t just called this game off early and fucked you both into the couch.” Then releasing your breasts and scoffing as he sat back.

The room was quiet for a moment before Bucky commanded. “Steve, you’d better take your turn…” The warning hung over the room and the blonde didn’t waste a moment in bending you both forward so that he could snatch the six-sided piece of plastic from the table.

With a quick flick of his wrist Steve threw the die onto the table and watched it roll around until finally coming to a stop on the number 2. His game piece slid a couple of spaces before coming to a stop in the lead of tile 50 and without earning him any punishments or rewards for his turn.

It came back around to be your turn again. A worried look flickered across your face as you glanced over to where Bucky was still observing you both. Bucky always had a lot less patience than Steve; that was evident in his little outburst and the way his eyes lingered across your form, a steely gaze that made your stomach tighten.

Snatching hold of the die you were quick to throw it onto the table, watching it bounce around for a moment and then stopping on 3. It was a soft groan of effort that slipped from your lips as you manually moved your game piece and found yourself joyful for a moment as you landed on the 13th tile, which had a ladder spearing through it.

“Did you forget that you’re still in your punishment?” Steve’s collect voice came from behind you as his hands rubbed up and down your hips. “No rewards for two turns, baby…” He said and your heart dropped along with your smile before you pulled back from where you were about to reach for the die again, huffing as you leaned against Steve’s chest.

It appeared that Bucky caught this huffing sound of disapproval and looked at you with a quirked brow before asking. “Did you have something to say?” A soft shake of your head in a return made a cruel smile pull across his lips before he muttered in response. “Good girl~” He quipped, leaning over to pinch your chin sweetly. “That mouth is so much prettier when it’s closed or wrapped around my cock, isn’t it?” He mentioned absent-mindedly.

Feeling his dominant side surging forward Bucky plucked the die from the table, holding it in his hand for a few seconds then allowing it to flick from his hand. It tumbled around before coming to a stop on a simple 1. He nudged his game piece forward and it was like karma for his sour mood as it came to a stop on space 48. This had a snake slithering through it.

“Ain’t that just your luck.” Steve gifted him a playful smile which he just scoffed out before grabbing the die again and rolling to find out what his reward was. It was lucky for Bucky as it was his favourite punishment because he was allowed to kiss his blonde with as much ferocity as he wanted all for your pleasure. “That’s just my luck…” Steve rolled his eyes softly as the brunette scooted himself closer again, gripping his hand around the back of Steve’s neck and tugging him into a feverish kiss.

The way they kiss seemed to spark something inside of you, humming as you glanced up between them, tilting your head and leaning in you place a couple of playful pecks against their strong jawlines. Bucky smiled into the kiss, dominating Steve with ease even pushing gently on his shoulder to get him to lean back whilst smooshing you against their torsos, your still exposed breasts pressing into the brunette’s firm chest.

After a moment longer Bucky tugged away from Steve’s lips, nipping at his jawline before finding your lips and sharing a quick one with you, almost an apology for his sour attitude. By now, it was something you understood because you knew that Bucky thrived on being in charge, only becoming frustrated when things weren’t going his way.

A tender squeak slipped from your lips as his fingers flicked your nipples playfully and then pulling back and muttering. “How am I supposed to resist, doll?” He laughed gently then and took his place back on the couch, hand clasping around his length and smirking over at you.

It was finally back around to being Steve’s turn. Feeling nicer, Bucky leaned forward to hand him the die this time and watching as the blonde threw it. It toppled over the board and came to a stop on 4. Steve carefully leaned you both forward and as you were closer you moved his game piece for him to tile 54. This tile had the base of a ladder poking into it.

“Yes!” Steve grinned as his teeth collided into your shoulder making you squeak in response to his celebration. “Slide me up, baby.” He cooed softly and you giggled as you pushed his game piece up the ladder to put Steve very firmly into the lead. “Would you look at that? Ain’t that beautiful…” There was such smug confidence in his voice which made you giggle in response. “Hand me that dice, baby. I wanna know what my reward is.”

Without any hesitation, you handed Steve the die once again and with a bright smile playing on his lips he launched it. It scattered around the table before stopping on 3 this time. “Oh, I’m gonna get to thrust into this little pussy…” His hips canted up softly into your core, making you mewl. He grabbed the die once more and then threw it onto the table swiftly to reveal how many thrusts he would be allowed. The result was 4.

In a quick movement, Steve flipped you over onto the couch, your head buried into the fine material, pushing your hands into the cushions when suddenly he pistoned his hips against your own. One, two, three, four. On his final thrust Steve buried himself deep, the head of his cock crashing against your cervix making you whine as you practically drooled onto the couch.

“Look at our cock drunk little whore.” Bucky murmured softly as he stroked the side of your face, pinching your cheek playfully before looking up at Steve with a smile. “Ain’t a thought on her mind, just thinking about our fat cocks buried in that little pussy, huh?” Bucky grumbled before smirking. “C’mon, doll. It’s your turn again~”

Chapter 8: Part Eight

Chapter Text

There was a hazy fog that had clouded your mind and it was making it increasingly difficult for you to focus on the game. Behind that intoxicated haze your ears were ringing with the filthy words that Bucky had murmured Ain’t a thought on her mind, just thinking about our fat cocks buried in that little pussy, huh? A tender whine had escaped your throat as Steve’s long cock sheathed itself inside of your pulsing walls, manoeuvring both of your sweat-slick bodies to be sat upright again.

It was useless to deny that Bucky was correct. Your mind was wholly consumed with the feeling and sight of their beautiful cocks. You were left speechless each time their cocks split you apart, brushing snuggly against your special spots in ways that made you squirm and causing you to feel things you didn’t believe was real before knowing and loving them.

Bucky’s rough palm brushed against the side of your face, the comforting touch cupped your cheek and jaw, drawing his thumb up your chin to the corner of your mouth following the slip of drool that had dribbled from you. “I love it when you look like this…” Bucky muttered adoringly whilst his thumb pressed between your parted lips and pressed against your tongue. “I don’t think I’m ever gonna get sick of watching you sit so pretty on Stevie’s big cock…”

The words were dripping with sin as you instinctually closed your lips around the digit that had sunk into your mouth, beginning to suckle slowly. Your eyes rolled back as his free hand trailed down your shuddering form, sliding over your exposed breasts and down towards the apex of your thighs, massaging your mound with those skilled fingers before rolling his pads over your engorged clit, which had peeked from its hood in search of pleasure that Bucky was more than happy to bestow it.

“Mmnn~” You cried softly around Bucky’s thumb. “Bu-cky… please…” The pleas were a garbled mess around his digit. “Pl-please… please…” A firm slap found your strained clit then and it caused you to jolt in Steve’s lap making him groan loudly at the sudden movement. “You don’t even know what you’re begging for, do you?” Bucky smirked as he slowly withdrew his thumb from your mouth and drying it cruelly on your chin before reminding you. “C’mon, baby. It’s your turn.”

This reminder caused a huff of effort to pull from your throat as you leaned forward to take the die from where it sat idle. You jostled the piece of plastic in your palm before allowing it to spring free. It toppled across the game board until coming to a stop with the number 2 facing upright. You whined as you slid your game piece aside watching it come to a halt on tile 15, which had the body of a snake curled around it.

That’s unfortunate. Steve muttered from behind you with amusement clear in his voice. It made you narrow your eyes, snatching the die this time with a little more aggression. Another roll saw you get a result of 4. “Did you really think you were going to win this game?” It was evident that Steve understood what punishment you would be receiving without needing to check the crumpled sheet.

His lips brushed against your ear as the blonde continued. “You know, I really thought that you would have broken by now.” It made your heart leap to your throat. “I thought you would have been begging for your Daddies to fuck you deep and hard.” It made your lip stiffen as your back arched at his very appealing words. “You’d like that, wouldn’t you?”

“N-no. I want to win.” You responded, trying to keep your tone even, but it only waivered causing them to laugh in response. “You wanna w-w-win?” Bucky taunted as he leaned forward to pinch your chin forcing you to look at him. “The only thing you’re gonna win is a belly full of cum.” Steve laughed into your ear then at Bucky’s words and it made you frown as your fists clenched softly. “Ooh, you don’t like the sound of us fucking you full of our cum? I seem to remember you begging for it not that long ago…” He reminded you sinfully.

Steve chortled. “I remember… I remember how you begged Buck so beautifully.” He quipped as he nipped your earlobe. “I want you to fuck me until I can’t walk straight… I want you to fill me to the brim with your cum…” Those had been your words exactly and they made warmth flush across your chest and. “You gettin’ all bashful on us now?” He pressed a big grin into your throat.

“That’s enough.” You squeaked gently as you buried your face into your hands to avoid the hungry look that had plastered Bucky’s features now as he was reminded of your sinful words from earlier in the game.

Allowing you a moment to compose yourself Bucky snuck forward and took hold of the die, rolling it around in his hands before casting it down onto the table. It rolled around before stopping on 4. He was quick to move his game piece forward a few times and it came to a stop on tile 52, an empty space.

“Oh, right…” He muttered then and glanced over to where you were just peacefully perched on Steve’s lap. “As much as I hate reminding you…” He reached down to grab your bikini top and held it in your direction. “My rewards over. You gotta put the girls away.” A smile pulled over your lips as you gracefully took the garment and tied it back to your body to cover up a little of your modesty again – not that you really had any of that around these men anymore.

As it came around to Steve’s turn you were reminded of how much he was in the lead. It seemed likely that he was going to win this game but you were still holding out hope that at any one moment anything could change. He folded you over to reach and grab the die, rolling it in his hands and then allowing it to pop from his palm onto the table to gift him the result of a 1.

Following the excellent luck that Steve had received recently it led him to space 70 which had the base of a ladder nestled into it. His game piece shot all the way up to space 90 meaning that he was only 10 spaces away from victory. “You’ve got to be kidding me.” Bucky muttered coldly, narrowing his eyes at Steve’s game piece and then looking over to where Steve was beaming with pride at his own luck. “You’re so lucky.” You squeaked as he playfully pinched your hips.

“Yes, I am, baby.” He responded with a prideful smirk before reaching forward to snatch the die again so that he would be able to roll for his reward. With that roll, the die sprung from his hand and toppled around before stopping on 6. “Oh-hoh…” Steve smirked softly before reaching up to tug at the bikini top you had just tied back to your body.

The piece of cloth sank to the ground and once again your breasts were exposed. “You know…” Steve muttered from behind you. “I don’t feel like I can truly appreciate this beautiful sight~” His hands were slowly stroking your sides. “You wanna take her, Buck? I wanna see all our girl…” Steve mentioned and a sly smirk pressed to the brunette’s lips as he made grabby hands in your direction. “I’ll take her…” He responded before you were palmed off onto Bucky’s lap.

The feeling of Bucky’s thick cock sinking into your walls made you gape for just a moment before your vision unblurred and you were gazing across at Steve who had his eyes trained on your body. “This is fuckin’ perfection…” Steve mentioned as he took a good look at the two of you, observing where you were linked and smiling to himself as his eyes raked up and down your trembling form.

“Would you roll the fucking dice before I lose all control.” Bucky’s strong voice commanded from behind you and Steve couldn’t stop smirking as he dropped the piece of plastic into your hand. There was this sense of pride that was brewing inside of you. It was such a good feeling knowing that your body and your cunt had such an effect on Bucky, knowing that you were driving them both so wild with your slick walls. This whole sinful game was their idea but they were enjoying and suffering just as much as you were.

The die rolled from your hand lazily. It toppled over the table a few times before coming to a stop on 4. Your game piece was pushed forward those few spaces before coming to a stop on space 19. A look of joy spread across your face as you took note of the ladder that was shooting through the space. It felt like some miracle that your luck was beginning to turn around.

Without needing to be told, you plucked the die up again into your hands and rolled for a second time. Furthermore, it came to a stop on the number 4 and you hummed in a thoughtful way. Steve was kind enough to pass the paper in your direction, not without having a glance himself first. “Oh, a Daddy touch~” You quipped softly as you gnawed on your lower lip before grabbing that die one final time – you’d need to figure out who would get the privilege of touching you.

The die sprung from your hand with a little more fervidly, anxious to know who would be touching you for 10-seconds. The die slowly came to a stop on 2 and you licked your lips as you gazed towards Steve. “Lucky me~” The blonde smirked as he leant forward. “10-seconds doesn’t feel long enough, babe.” He hummed softly as those calloused fingers slowly stroked your sides, thumbs caressing the underside of your chest. “But I’ll make it count.”

Without any hesitation Steve leaned his head forward and suckled a nipple between his lips, using his hand to twist and tweak the other. You gasped, eyes fluttering closed as your head tilted back into Bucky’s shoulder. “Oh, Steve~” You whimpered breathlessly as his tongue twirled and sucked at your strained bud.

“How could I resist my favourite girls, hmm?” Steve huffed, peppering kisses over the swell of your breasts making you wheeze and whine at his actions. He sucked the nipple back into his mouth one more time and made you groan. The feeling of his tongue was wonderful against your sensitive buds, making you squirm in Bucky’s lap. “St-Steve.”

The pleasure continued to roll through your form, making your stomach tense and the walls of your cunt flutter in a threatening way before Bucky ran his hands through Steve’s hair and reminded him. “That’s time, pal.”

Begrudgingly the blonde tilted his head away from your breast, observing them and pressing one final kiss to each nipple before pulling away and winking up at you teasingly before sitting back on the couch. “Jesus, it’s like a work of fuckin’ art… I just wanna frame this shot and have you both hung up in my office.” Steve mentioned absent-mindedly making the brunette smirk.

“Would be a lot better than the other trash you have hung in there…” Bucky responded with a playful grin tugging on his lips which only earned a glare from Steve in response and a soft muttering under his breath. “Uncultured…” A response that causes you to stifle a giggle.

Choosing to ignore Steve’s final comment Bucky leaned in and grabbed the die that you had previously thrown. His ringed hands closed around the object and you licked your lips at the sight of his fist; he jostled it a few times before allowing it to fly from his hand and roll around the table. It rolled over a few times before coming to a stop on a simple 2, he moved his game piece and it ended up on space 52 which was devoid of any snakes or ladders.

Eagerly the blonde reached and snatched the die from the table next, humming softly as he observed it sitting in the palm of his hand, twisting it between his fingers like he had been doing with your nipples only a few moments earlier. Steve then threw the die, watching it topple across the game board and then stopping on 3, again his game piece moved forward. Steve was delighted to realise that he had stopped on space 93, not only thoroughly in the lead but it had a ladder sticking into it.

“Oh, my luck just won’t stop~” Steve hummed softly which earned soft tutting from Bucky behind you. “Don’t sulk.” He winked at Bucky before throwing the die one final time to find out his reward. The die stopped on 4 which meant you were going to have to beg for him. “Oh, baby…” He cooed softly in your direction. “I want you to beg real pretty for me… maybe I’ll take it easy on that pretty pussy once I win~” He commented with so much smugness to his tone.

Bucky muttered. “We have a rule about gloating, right?” Which only earned an eye-roll from Steve in response. “C’mon, baby… put those pretty lips to good use.” He urged and you hummed softly as you lifted your gaze and looked directly at him. “I want you to fuck me, Daddy.” Your words were simple but to the point. It caused a groan to pull from Steve as he leaned forward. “I want to feel your dick so deep that I won’t be able to walk straight tomorrow…”

You whined and arched your back against Bucky. “Then I want you to fuck Bucky’s throat…” Reaching back you wound your hands in his hair causing him to growl in warning. “I wanna see him gag on your cock… I want him to taste my cum all over your cock and then have him drink down every rope of your cum when you’re finished.” Steve licked his dry lips and hummed as he leaned back on the couch. “Isn’t that what you want too, Daddy?”

There was almost a growl that came from Steve in response. “Oh, you know I fuckin’ do…” He then sat upright and shook his head as if trying to shake away those intrusive thoughts that were begging him to fuck you both. No, that competitive side of him was far too prevalent. “You’ve got such a wonderful way with words, baby.” Steve commented and he smirked at you. “You never disappoint.”

“Thank you~” You whimpered softly in response before leaning forward to take your next turn. You rubbed the piece of plastic between your hands, blowing on it a few times before allowing it to spring from your hands and tumble over the table. It finally came to a stop with 5 pointed towards the ceiling. You carefully nudged your game piece forward and frowned heavily as it halted on space 24 which had a snake slithering through it. Your lousy luck was returning.

Almost as if sensing your dismay for your situation you felt the warm lips of Bucky pressing against your shoulder, leaning you forward to collect the die for you and pressing it into your palm. “Chin up, doll~” It was probably the nicest thing he had uttered to you all game but it was enough to give you that bit of energy to roll the die again to find out which punishment you’d receive. You hoped for nothing too draining because you weren’t sure if you could hold out much longer.

It was almost a relief as it stopped rolling on 3. It would mean that you wouldn’t receive any rewards for a couple turns, but at least the instant relief of not having to experience any of your other punishments seemed to be an equal trade. “Poor Princess~” Steve hummed as he leaned forward to pinch your chin in a teasing way. “You might as well just throw in the towel, right?” He urged but Bucky huffed and slapped his hand away, kissing your shoulder again in a comforting way.

“Quit actin’ like you’ve already won.” Bucky huffed in response to Steve before snatching the idle die from the table, jostling it in his hand and then allowing it to spring forward. He watched it roll before it came to a dead stop on the number 1. He shuffled his game piece forward and tried to hide his own smirk as he was gifted with a ladder shooting through space 53 which he had stopped on. “I ain’t that far behind you, pal.” He reminded Steve but the blonde felt no threat.

Bucky leaned in one final time to grab the die again. “Lemme just…” He threw the die and you all watched as it toppled across the table. It stopped on 6 and you couldn’t help but let out a tiny giggle. “Oh, we get to see these beautiful girls for a couple more turns, huh?” His hands wound around and cupped your breasts, humming and squeezing them before you snapped his hands away with a gentle tap. “Look don’t touch.” You commanded which caused him to bite your shoulder in punishment.

“You don’t tell me what to do, Princess.” He reminded you in a husky tone before soothing his bite with a couple of tiny kisses to the indented point. “Your turn, Stevie.” The brunette reminded him and the blonde leaned forward to reach for the die, his eyes heavily falling on your two forms, licking his lips as he gazed at where you were both connected, Bucky’s heavy cock seated inside of your walls.

The victory was in sight for Steve. It was so close, only 7 spaces away. It wouldn’t be possible to get in this round but he would be able to put himself closer to winning. His mind was racing with the possibilities of what he would put the two of you through if he won – when he won. He pressed the die tightly between his hands, blowing on it a few times then allowing it to spring free onto the table.

The three of you watched the die with interest and two of you smiled as it stopped on 4. Bucky smiled into your shoulder as the game piece slid along the board and stopped on space 97 which had the head of a snake pressed into it. The game piece slithered down the snake and ended up a little further down the board on space 86. “You’ve got to be kidding me…” Steve growled angrily, those dangerous blue eyes looking across at where you and Bucky were gleefully sitting. “Don’t get ahead of yourselves. I’m still in the lead.” He pointed out.

“Roll the dice, Stevie~” You purred from Bucky’s lap causing the brunette to laugh in a sudden way and squeeze your hips. “Watch it.” Steve told you firmly, narrowing his eyes and snatching the die, lobbing and watching it skid to a halt on 5. You hummed in a delightful way and gnawed on your lower lip as you tilted your head to look at Bucky. “Show him who’s boss, Daddy~” You nipped at his jawline.

Bucky smirked in response as those lustful eyes set on Steve. “Whatever you say, Princess.” Happy to comply with your demands, grabbing Steve by the back of the neck and yanking him forward, smashing both of their lips together. The brunette was quick to dominate the kiss, groaning and growling into Steve’s mouth as their tongues tangled together in a mess.

Your wayward hand slid up and down Steve’s chest, slinking further up and clasping around his throat, daintily brushing your fingers against his soft skin and then applying some pressure, smiling as Steve’s cheeks began to turn a soft pink in response to Bucky’s feverish kiss mixed with you cutting off his oxygen.

The way that his cock seemed to leak pre-cum, bouncing between your bodies and smearing against your tummy told you that Steve liked this treatment, but his actions seemed to contrast this as he tore away from Bucky suddenly and snarled down at you. Instead, you were quick to quip. “Shame about your lead, Daddy.” His eyes were glossy with lust as he suddenly yanked you into a kiss that made you squeak from the sudden movement.

After a moment, Bucky’s hand pressed against Steve’s shoulder to get him to push away from the heated kiss that he shared with you. “I can’t wait for your next punishment, Princess…” The threat lingered on the tip of Steve’s tongue as he pecked your lips one final time and then chuckled lowly as he sat back and took a couple of deep breaths. “Take your turn…”

Chapter 9: Part Nine

Chapter Text

Even with Steve just kissing you with such ferocity, there was this little piece of hope that was building in your stomach. You couldn’t help but gnaw softly on your lower lip as you thought back to all the ups and downs of the game. It was a wonder that both men had been able to deprive themselves of cumming for so long whilst it felt like your cunt had been pummelled and fucked to a state of sensitivity that you’d never felt before.

The game had spun back around to be your turn. From the previous rounds, your breasts were still firmly on display for both the men to devour and you were still in the punishment for receiving no rewards should your game piece fall on a ladder, or a space with a ladder lazily shooting through it.

The recent events of Steve’s lead taking a significant loss had filled both yourself and Bucky with a new sense of hope. It appeared that this game was willing to gift and punish whomever and didn’t hold any favourites between you three – much like how you all saw each other, all so eager to love and punish so equally and without prejudice.

Without needing to be reminded or prompted, you leaned towards the table and snatched the die up into your palm. You squeezed your fingers around it and wished silently for some good luck. It felt like you’d gone too long and been put through far too much punishment. Another second passed and you flung the die from your palm, watching it scroll across the game board before coming to an end with the number 4 facing upright.

The look that covered your face was nothing short of shock. A muttering of you’re kidding me… came from where the blonde was sitting as Bucky chortled lowly from where he was placed behind you, still firmly seated within the warmth of your cunt, the movement made his girthy cock jostle inside of your walls. “Now, that’s some good luck…” The brunette mentioned as you moved your game piece in surprise to space 28, which had the base ladder planted into it.

It was a ladder! It wasn’t just any ladder; it appeared to be an excellent ladder to get! It travelled up a very good portion of the board to be sat very firmly in the top quarter on space 77, now in front of Bucky and very close to where Steve had been sent down.

There was a gleeful look in your eyes as you went to reach forward to the die again, only for your hand to be snapped away by a very frustrated looking Steve. It seemed like with his lead being threatened, it was bringing our that horribly competitive side of him. You found yourself having to stifle a giggle as you nursed your hand against your chest. “No rewards for two turns, remember?” His voice had venom.

In your excitement from your mighty good roll, you had forgotten your lingering punishments, but it appeared that Steve had been all too eager to remind you. It felt like he was hungry to punish you after both of his lovers had dominated him in a kiss. Steve was feeling ganged up on, but he was strong enough to overcome this feeling and get a few licks in himself in the meantime.

“Sorry, Daddy…” You muttered gently in response, lifting your struck hand to brush against his cheek and then sink down to his throat. “I suppose I forgot…” You brushed your thumb against the column of his throat, a gentle reminder of the kiss that had just happened moments ago. He took your hand in the next moment, holding it in his own and pulling forward before snarling. “Don’t forget again…”

It was a pleasant sight for Bucky to witness, the two of you challenging one another, pushing until one of you was to snap. His calloused hand soothed up your back as you reclined back against him, accepted by his arms as you relaxed against him before stating. “It’s your turn, Buck~” You informed him with sweetness spilling from your tone.

“Thanks for the reminder, doll.” Bucky retorted with a smirk, leaning forward and bending you in unison so that he could grab hold of the die and curl his fist around it with such strength you were sure it might be crushed in his palm. Bucky took a moment to compose himself before launching the die from his hand and the three of you watched in interest as it tipped across the table, halting on 3.

His game piece shifted a few spaces until it stopped on space 56, which had a ladder flinging through it – the same ladder you had just sprinted up to be in second place. “Unlike you, I get my reward…” Bucky informed you with smugness evident in his voice. Politely you plucked the die from the table and planted it into his open palm before he placed a few gentle kisses against your shoulder and muttered thank you against your throat, making you shudder.

A second passed before Bucky threw the die again, a dark smile pulled across his lips as it came to a stop on 5. There wasn’t any need to check the sheet to find out what reward this was – it was one of Bucky’s favourites. There were little things more arousing in the world to him than edging you. “Let’s see how many times I get to watch you almost fall apart…” Eagerly he took the die one final time and threw it to receive the number 4.

Four times. You would be edged four times. This was going to be torture, the only thing that you could hope for was that Bucky would make you share them with Steve, but from the look on the blondes face, it told you that they weren’t planning that. “I’ll let you handle this one, Stevie…”

In a sudden movement, you were lifted from Bucky and dropped onto the couch flat on your back; Steve took hold of your legs, spreading you and sinking to his knees on the ground. “You’re so perfect…” He muttered towards your cunt, licking his lips. “I don’t like to punish you, baby…” He licked a stripe up your slit making you shudder. “But if you insist on acting like a brat, then I’m going to treat you like a brat.”

Before you could brace yourself, Steve suckled your clit between his lips, making you arch and yelp in surprise. Bucky made himself busy collecting your hands and holding them firmly in your own so that you were unable to push him away. The way the blonde sucked and slurped at your cunt made you tremble on the couch. “St-Steve… Mmn! Please… Please…” The words tumbled from your mouth with little knowledge of precisely what you were calling for.

“Be a good girl…” Bucky commanded lowly as he kissed your forehead a few times. “Look down at your Daddy and appreciate that beautiful sight…” You couldn’t. You couldn’t look down at Steve because you knew it would be too much for you. Instead, you tilted your head back into the comfort of the couch and panted towards the ceiling, squeaking and squealing as three thick fingers shunted into your cunt, wasting no time in finding your special spot and massaging it with a crook of his fingers.

“St-Stevie!” You whined, attempting to close your thighs around him, but his broad shoulders made that impossible for you. “You gettin’ close? If you wanna cum, go ahead…” Steve huffed in a disgruntled way from where he lapped and abused your clit. “It just means we get to punish you more for it.” Your back arched as that familiar and intoxicating heat began to build in your lower back, wanting to spread so desperately.

Just as your walls began to tighten around Steve’s long fingers, he yanked them out and made you whine in disbelief, panting with your mouth hung up and eyes squeezed shut. “Three more…” Steve smirked as he pressed a couple kisses to your clit. “You’re doing beautifully.” Bucky complimented, but you could hear that smug smirk that he had pressed to his lips.

You wanted to win. You needed to win. You wanted to fuck them until they couldn’t cum anymore until you were full of their cum and they were exhausted. You just needed to focus, take whatever Steve was going to throw at you. Being edged three more times was no joke. There were so many times that you just wanted to let go and enjoy your orgasms, but Steve knew your body too well. Each time you climbed, he abruptly stopped all his actions.

By the time Steve had reached the fourth time of edging your poor cunt you were utterly exhausted, melted into the couch, huffing and puffing as your muscles twitched and spasmed in an unruly way. Steve drifted his hands up and down your trembling thighs whilst Bucky rubbed his hand over your lower tummy. “I gotta say… you did good, baby.” The blonde muttered, leaning down to peck your engorged clit, causing you to whine and shift your hips.

“Give her a moment…” Bucky hummed, running his hands through Steve’s dark blonde tresses whilst gazing down at your face, lips popped open, drool seeping from the corner of your mouth with your brow furrowed. “I’ll never get enough of looking at you when you’re all fucked out.” He hummed lovingly. “You were close, weren’t you? You wanted to cum around Stevie’s long fingers, huh?” He tickled your lower tummy, making you squirm and shake your head. “Did you see the mess you made? Look at Stevie’s chin…” Steve’s head appeared beside Bucky, his chin slick with your juices and eyes only a thin slither of blue as his pupils had dilated.

Bucky hummed softly as he brushed his thumb against the swell of your cheek, smiling to himself before stating. “C’mon, doll…” Carefully he rose you back upright and manoeuvred you to be sat back on his lap, sinking his cock into your walls whilst feeling you shudder as he sank every fat inch inside until he reached the hilt. “Does that feel good? Being stretched out by my big cock?” He massaged your hips lovingly.

“Yes, B-Bucky~” You whined breathlessly, gnawing on your lower lip before your gaze slinked over to Steve, who was perched back on the couch now, smiling to himself as he was proud of the fucked mess he had made of your precious form. “Your turn, Stevie…” You whimpered, attempted to get back on his good side and seeing that little smirk as he leaned in and grabbed hold of the die. “Thanks for the reminder, sweetness.”

The blonde was rubbing the die between his hands, looking with scorn at the game board before allowing it to spring from his open palms. The die rolled haphazardly across the board before skidding to a stop on 3. He slid his game piece across before growling as once again, his game piece sat at the head of a snake on space 89. “You’ve got to be kidding me!” The anger in his voice made you jolt but caused Bucky to smile into the back of your throat.

Neither of you made a noise as Steve moved his game piece down the board until it finally slithered to an end on space 68. By some miracle, you were firmly in the lead now, with Steve in second and Bucky very close behind in third. Unfortunate. Bucky hummed, causing Steve to look in his direction with danger in his blue orbs. “I’m just saying, pal.”

“Well don’t.” Steve muttered in response before seizing the die one more time and throwing it hastily. It toppled to a stop on 2. A look of confusion pressed to your face; you couldn’t recall having this punishment for either Steve or Bucky yet. Carefully, you leaned forward to take hold of the crumpled sheet of rules and eyed it carefully before having to stifle a smile of joy. “I guess that no rewards thing is over, huh?” Bucky mentioned and you beamed a smile as you read the punishment over and over: no punishments for two turns!

The game had come full circle to be your turn again. About to reach forward to take the die when Bucky’s hand soothed up your arm. “I hate reminding you, but the girls have to go away.” He commented, as part of the rules, it had been at least two turns since either Steve or Bucky had got their reward of viewing your breasts. It took some effort to tug your bikini top back on, but Bucky was gracious enough to help you tie the strings expertly to hold the material in place.

Once that had been dealt with, you secured the die into your palm, closing your fingers around the piece of plastic and then allowing it to slip from your hand. It rolled around the table before coming to a stop on 5. It was hard to hide that smile as you slid your game piece along and came to a halt on space 82, which had the rung of a ladder just creeping into the corner of it.

“Hasn’t your luck turned around…” Bucky muttered coldly into your shoulder, watching as you reached forward to grab the die enthusiastically. You jostled it in your hands a few times before allowing it to leap from your palms and roll onto the table before you. The result was 2.

You had such few rewards this game indeed showed as you were confused about which reward you were even going to receive. However, when the long fingers of Bucky massaged your scalp, you were reminded exactly what the reward was. Those fingers flexed and tightened before yanking your head back into his shoulder and grinning against the side of your hair, causing a moan to slip from your lips at the feeling.

“That’s right~” The brunette hummed lowly, relaxing his fingers before flexing them one final time and yanking your hair again. “That’s a good girl~” He complimented before allowing the grip of your tresses to be released; your head fell forward again with a couple tiny squeaks pulling from your throat as you forced yourself to relax your tense form.

A moment passed before Bucky held out his hand for the die; Steve was kind enough to grab it and drop it into his palm, accidentally it rolled from his hand and fell onto the table, stopping on 2. “I’ll take it…” Bucky shrugged in indifference to the quality of the roll, then moving his game piece to those two places and ending up on space 58. A space where the top of a ladder stopped. “Thanks, Stevie~” He winked playfully and the blonde glared.

Picking up the die this time, Bucky shook it in his hand before watching it slip through his fingers, toppling across the tabletop and then coming to a halt on 6. A chortle fell from Bucky’s lips. “Honey, we’d might as well just throw this thing in the ocean…” Those rough hands tugged at your bikini top until you were exposed to them again. His hands wound around your form and then cupped your breasts from behind. “This is a much better look for you…”

“Need I remind you to look…” Then snapping his hands away from where they were skilfully covering your breasts. “Don’t touch.” You skimmed your hands over your breasts, ghosting nimble fingers over your nipples and responding. “Only I can do that~” You teased, biting your tongue between your teeth before Bucky gathered your hands up to cease your movements and he growled, don’t be a tease.

Just beside you, Steve had been admiring the entire situation, adoring how both of you played with your breasts in such different ways. Bucky was heavy-handed, almost covering you entirely in his large palms, fingers clutching to your skin whilst your own touch was much more delicate, fingers drifting across your soft skin, adorning yourself with these feather-light touches, always so kind to yourself.

Steve smirked and plucked the idle die up into his hand, throwing and watching it topple around. His efforts received him a result of 4 and he shifted his game piece across the board until reaching space 72, which was devoid of any snakes or ladders – a quiet round for the blonde who was pleased as after a round of bad luck, it felt nice just to advance the board.

It was your turn again. It was amazing how quickly your luck had turned around, going from the last place to first in just a few turns. It was a remarkable turn of fate, one that left Steve suffering just as you were not that long ago. You leant forward and gathered the die from the table, capturing it in your clammy hand and jostling it a few times before allowing it to spring free and topple over the table. The result was 5.

You carefully moved your game piece those several places before a massive grin spread across your face as you had halted at space 87, which was the base of a ladder. You travelled higher up the board to the top ten spaces, finishing on space 93. “Again?!” Steve hollered with frustration evident on his sculpted face. “I can’t believe how fuckin’ lucky you are.” He muttered coldly, forcing you to have to hide the smirk that wanted to break across your lips.

“Here, doll.” It appeared that Bucky enjoyed seeing this sinfully competitive side of Steve that was seeping from his pores. He plucked the die up and placed it into your hand and added. “You never have been a good loser, Stevie.” “The fuckin’ game ain’t over yet, pal.” The response came back too swiftly for the blonde to hide the venomous edge from his voice.

After their little moment, you allowed the die to fall from your hand, earning you a result of 5. The lack of rewards you had received lead you to have to look at the crumpled rules sheet to find out your reward. Over your shoulder, Bucky saw this too and smirked to himself before drifting his hands up your sides. “I can’t wait until I’m allowed to fuck you, doll. Just lay you down on this couch and rail you…” You gasped softly at his comment. “I’m gonna fuck this precious little pussy full… I wanna hear the way you sing for me… I wanna feel you cum…”

Those sinful lips ghosted against your throat, making you shudder. “Don’t you want that too, doll?” He growled. “You wanna cum, right? You just wanna gush all over my cock, don’t you…” It was a statement and still, you nodded your head eagerly at his words. “I know you do…” He laughed then before sinking his teeth into your throat, making you yelp at the action. “I can’t wait to watch you make a mess all over our cocks. I wasn’t kidding when I said you look beautiful when you’re all fucked out… drunk on our cocks, thinking about nothing but us fucking you.”

A smirk stayed firmly on Steve’s lips as he leant forward, pinching your chin to pull you closer. “You love that too, don’t you?” You nodded gently. “You’re a little slut for our cocks, aren’t you? You always want more, always begging for more…” He smiled as your eyes appeared to glaze with lust. “Can’t wait to fuck you, baby.” Leaning forward, he smashed a kiss to your lips, making you hiccup in surprise before he tugged himself back and flopped onto the couch.

“How was that?” Bucky hummed into your throat, earning an obscene moan from you in response before chortling himself and leaning you both forward to grab the die from the table. “That good, huh?” He teased before shaking the cube of plastic in his hand and then watching it spring forward onto the table, falling over until finally halting on 6. His game piece slid across the board, then stopping on space 64, which had a ladder just peeking into the corner.

“Why is it when I lose all my luck you both seem to gain it?” Steve asked and Bucky only seemed to shrug in response before gathering up the die and rolling it one final time to find out which reward he would receive. You prayed for no more edging. You wondered how much longer you’d be able to take that kind of punishment without the dam breaking. “As much as I love having these girls out, I was kinda hoping for something different…” It was then that you realised that Bucky had been rewarded 6 meaning your breasts would be exposed for another couple of turns.

A soft sigh of relief slipped from your lips before taking his hands and slowly trailing them up your form, over your ribs and then climbing your breasts. “You sure you don’t like this reward?” You squeaked as he squeezed his hands, cupping your breasts before pulling back and playfully slapping your nipple, causing you to jolt as the bud swell in response to the strike. “I never said I didn’t like it~”

A noise of effort came from Steve as he rose and grabbed the die. He rolled and a soft groan of dismay came from the blonde as he rolled a 3. He slipped his game piece down the board and landed on space 75. It was empty of any rewards or punishments. Another very quiet round for Steve. He had to remind himself that he was making slow progression over the game board and silently hoped all this good luck would change for both you and Bucky.

Chapter 10: Finale

Chapter Text

There was a strange feeling that had drawn over the entire room now. It was this ominous final feeling that swelled in your gut; you wondered for a moment if Bucky and Steve felt it too. This final feeling was brewing inside of you just by looking at the game board. Your game piece was just a mere few spaces away from sealing victory now. It happily sat on space 93 alone on the top row. This was about as close as Steve had made it before plummeting back down the game board.

It almost felt cruel to be this close, to have the taste of victory seeping over your tongue; each muscle on your body was wound tight in anticipation. There was no denying that your body was fighting exhaustion now. After all, you’d been edged, spanked, swatted, suckled and slapped but the sight of victory was keeping your eyes firmly open, body lean and wound for whatever the game was going to throw at you in those closing turns. You were close to doing what each of you had thought was impossible at the beginning of this game. You were close to winning.

Of course, even with all this in mind, it didn’t mean that there weren’t looming punishments and rewards that were lingering from the previous rounds. Your breasts were still exposed for both of your boyfriends’ greedy eyes to feast upon and you were still rolling forward without fear of receiving any punishments should you even hit a snake. That seemed to take some pressure off each throw, but being this far up the board made that feeling of loss seem even more significant.

Bucky struggled to keep his hands to himself as the tips of his fingers caressed the underside of one of your breasts, and Steve struggled to make eye contact each time he glanced in your direction, instead of focusing on the way that Bucky’s cock settled deep within your walls, or the soft swell of your breasts that were on display.

The soft voice of Bucky seemed to pull you from your deep train of thought. “It’s your turn, doll.” Your eyes focused on the board again as his hands drifted up and down your hips, squeezing them gently. “C’mon, baby…” He cooed, pressing a couple kisses against your shoulder blade as your clammy hands reached forward to secure the die into your palm, clutching it as you adjusted yourself on Bucky’s lap accordingly. “Easy, doll…” He huffed, strained and sensitive cock still settled inside of your pulsing walls.

“Babe, keep movin’ and see if you can end this game a little sooner for Buck.” From across the couch, Steve smirked as he saw those pink tinges to Bucky’s cheeks. The three of you were practically all teetering on the edges of your orgasms now, all of you so sure that you wanted this all to be over so that you could cum without fear of any further punishments.

Without responding to either of them, you allowed the die to spring from your hands, rolling across the table and coming to a stop on 3. You used the tip of your finger to push the piece forward those spaces before gulping. You spotted the slight curve of a snake back peeking into the edge of the space, one more forward, and it would have sent you hurdling down the board again. “Lucky~” Bucky smirked into your throat. Even more lucky was the fact that you were saved from having to throw for punishment too, but this was your last opportunity to use that reward. Now you were vulnerable again.

The brunette reached over you then to collect the cube of plastic, closing his fingers around it and squeezing so tight that you thought that maybe when he reopened his palm, there would be nothing but dust left behind. Instead, he just launched it onto the table, watching as it toppled around until coming to a stop on 2. Bucky then moved his game piece up those couple of places until it stopped on space 66, which was free of any snakes or ladders, meaning a luckily quiet round for Bucky.

A smirk pressed onto Steve’s lips as he leaned forward to snatch the die from where Bucky had thrown it. “No fun for you, huh?” The blonde winked at him then, and without even being able to look at Bucky, it was easy to tell he was glaring; you could just imagine the little crinkles that formed in the corners of his eyes and the frown that would find his lips.

Steve next allowed the die to spring from his hand, and it toppled around until coming to a stop on 2, which pushed in a couple spaces ahead to land on space 77, which had a ladder zipping through it. “Oh, don’t worry, Buck. I’ll have fun for the both of us…” Steve quipped, earning an exasperated huff from Bucky before the blonde added. “I’ve always been good at doing that anyway~” Then he grabbed the die to roll it again onto the table, this time to see which reward he would receive. It landed on 1. “Something new~” He grabbed the crumpled paper and read it with a smirk.

A tiny smirk pulled at the corner of Steve’s lip before holding out the paper in your direction. Bucky’s movement to snatch the paper startled you, but he held it in a way you could both read it. “Ball play…” Bucky muttered, and you smiled softly at Steve, knowing it was one of his favourites. “C’mere…” You crooked your index finger in his direction. Steve hiked a leg up onto the table, making the game pieces shake along with the wine glasses that lined the table.

“Be careful.” Bucky scolded him softly as you reached down to begin fondling his balls. Steve groaned softly as he tilted his head back. You squeezed and massaged his tight sac, humming lovingly at the sounds that Steve was making. These deep and husky groans, whimpering your name like you’d never touched him before, cheeks flushed pink and full lips pouted open to allow those beautiful noises to slip through.

From behind you, a tight huff came from Bucky. “As much as I would like this game to be over for Stevie times up…” As quick as the reward had begun, it was over. A disgruntled huff came from Steve then as you released your hand from around him and blew a kiss in his direction. “Don’t worry, I’ll play with your balls more after I win~” You tell him with a cocky edge to your voice. The closer that you were getting to the end, the more confident you were feeling.

“I like this cockiness.” Steve chuckled, but Bucky clutched at your hips before muttering coldly. “I don’t.” Then nipping at your earlobe and reminding you. “Don’t forget we have rules about that…” You tried to fight the smile that tugged at your lips. “Did it specifically say anything about cockiness, Stevie?” You flashed your eyes in his direction. He quirked a brow at you before grabbing the rules and shaking his head. “Uh, nope!” You grinned in delight before Steve opened his mouth again. “But it does mention gloating…”

In a sudden movement, Bucky snatched your hair back so that the back of your head was pressed into his shoulder. He could see the gasp of pain on your lips. “Sounds like the same thing to me…” He huffed. “You wanna test me again?” You kept your mouth firmly closed, knowing that anything you said would only incense Bucky more. “Good girl.” He muttered as he released his grip on your tresses. You sat forward again. “Take your turn.” He commanded in a low grumble.

Your hands trembled slightly as you reached forward for the die, picking it up and clutched it tight between your fingers. You prayed for a 4. That would end this game, those simple few spaces; anything else would land you in a world of trouble with the snakes that rested heavily throughout the final few spaces. “Don’t make me tell you again.” Bucky huffed in your ear. In the next second, the piece of plastic sprung from your clammy palm, toppling over the table and stopping on 6.

You blinked blankly at the game board, trying to figure out where you were going to land before Steve could move forward to move the piece. “You know the rules.” Steve commented. “It has to be the exact correct number of rolls…” He reminded you of the actual rules of the game itself, not just the lewd ones that the three of you had created to play this game. Steve pushed your game piece forward four spaces, and victory slipped away from your clutches as you bounced back two spaces onto space 98. It was lucky that it didn’t have a snakehead pointing into it, but it did have a curl of its back swiping through it. “Jesus, you are lucky~” The blonde chuckled.

Steve was kind enough to drop the thrown die back into your hand, closing your fingers around it and watching as a second later you just allowed it to drop onto the table. It simply bounced and then revealed 4 to be its answer, without even needing to look at the rules you knew you were about to be teased. A sweet huff slipped over your frame as Bucky peppered a couple of kisses against your shoulder, following the slope up to your jawline. “You’re just so fucking hungry to win, aren’t you?” He huffed, and Steve smirked as he slipped forward onto his knees in front of you both and caressed your thighs sweetly.

“Don’t you think that she deserves to win, Buck? We’ve put her through a lot.” The blonde mentioned, which only made his partner smirk and nip at your earlobe. “You might be right…” Bucky conceded. “But you know that she is gonna be treated like a damn Princess when she wins, right?” Steve smirked, tilting his head forward to place a couple of open-mouthed kisses against your stomach, gradually around your frame. “We’re gonna made that precious cunt feel so fuckin’ good… I can already feel it now, Stevie… our pretty pussy is fluttering around my cock; she knows what is coming.”

“Nngh~” You whined as Steve’s soft lips brushed against your budded clit, lapping at it slowly with his tongue. “Jesus~” Bucky whined, pressing his chest into your back as he breathed deeply. “You’re such a little slut…” He growled into your ear. “We could make you cum 10 times over, but your greedy cunt would still be whimpering for more, wouldn’t it?” He bit at your throat, causing you to yelp in surprise as Steve’s lips wrapped around your clit, suckling and making your back bow. “Okay, okay, okay…” The brunette used his hand to push Steve’s head away from your pulsing cunt. You wheezed and trembled as Bucky guided you back into his lap. “The punishment was a tease, not taunt.” He chuckled as a reminder to the blonde.

It took you a moment to recover, breathing coming out in stray puffs before looking over at Steve, who was settling back onto the couch, stroking his hard cock. “You don’t play fair.” You tell him. “Playing fair is no fun.” Steve reminded you with a wink that followed before looking over your shoulder at the brunette. “Your turn, Buck.” He tossed the die in his direction, which the brunette deftly caught and seized in his hand, squeezing it tight before launching it back onto the table.

The result of his throw was 4, and Bucky smirked as he nudged his game piece along and to have it sat at the base of a prolific ladder. “You’re kidding me…” Steve huffed, watching it scoot up the game board and rest ecstatically on space 90, only a few spaces behind where you were anxiously sitting now. “Don’t get too comfy at the top Princess, it could all come tumbling down in seconds~” Bucky tickled your side, making you squirm on his lap before holding out his hand for the die again, which Steve handed over begrudgingly.

Another toss saw him get a reward of 5, which meant that you were going to be edged. You attempted to keep your apprehension for this result buried inside. You prayed at the next throw wouldn’t see you being edged too much, but it didn’t appear that the die was in your favour during these final throws and you were faced with the reality of receiving 5 edges. “No~” You whined dramatically, allowing your head to sink back again on Bucky’s shoulder. “No, please~”

A deep chortle rumbled in his chest as his fingers slipped between your legs, slowly circling your clit. “This is exactly what you signed up for, Princess.” He reminded you, nipping at your earlobe. “If you want the rewards, you have to take the punishments too… those are the rules~” He smirked into your throat, feeling you arch against him, so tantalisingly close to the edge that your toes curled and your knees hiked up. “Jesus, one~” Bucky laughed as he removed his fingers from your clit, leaving you whimpering and panting as a result.

There was an eery silence that fell over the room before Bucky muttered. “Maybe five is a little unfair…” Those words sounded so familiar to you. In a sudden moment, Steve looked in Bucky’s direction. “Don’t you think, Stevie?” He smirked towards the blonde. “Why don’t you just share the rest?” You remembered then why those words had sounded so memorable because Steve had said the exact same thing when you had shared your edges with Bucky earlier in the evening.

“C’mere…” In a sudden movement, you were yanked from Bucky’s lap and instead straddling Steve’s waist, facing towards him and bracing your hands over his thick shoulders, massaging the chords of muscles as he sunk you on his cock, that delicious stretch that made you dumb. “Look at me, Princess,” Steve commanded in a husky tone. Your eyes fluttered open to gaze into his. “If you make me cum, I’ll fuckin’ destroy your tight little pussy.” The threat lingered between you both as he began to bounce you on his lap.

As he pulled you down against him, cock sheathing inside of your walls over and over caused you to whimper and mewl as your cunt fluttered relentlessly around him. “Fuck, fuck…” Steve hissed out, seating you fully on his lap and stroking your back slowly. You could feel the burning eyes of Bucky boring into your back, knowing there was a smirk set on his face and cock leaking and ruddy as he gripped it in his hand, pumping slowly at the sight of two of the people he loved most in the world.

All over again, Steve began to jackhammer inside of you, holding your hips tight enough to cause bruises and fucking up into your accepting cunt. With each sheath of his cock inside of your walls, you whimpered, tilted your head back, gasping and whimpering, babbling out how much you adored and loved his cock. It was perfect. It was so fucking perfect, but you knew that you couldn’t give in now, not when you were so close to the end.

One final edge for the two of you left you both panting messes on the couch; Steve laid back on the couch, clutching you to his frame and whimpering as you buried your face in his throat. “Damn, I thought I might get you both on that one. I guess you’re both pretty stubborn.” Bucky chimed in from behind you, making a low chuckle from Steve as you pushed yourself upright and turned slowly on his lap, sinking onto his cock again and looking directly at the brunette. “I’m not giving in, Barnes.” Then tapping Steve’s thigh a couple times. “Get up, Rogers. Take your turn.”

You felt Steve sitting upright behind you, smirking as he commented. “You know, I kinda like it when our Princess gets bossy.” He leaned over to grab hold of the die and squeeze it in his palm. Without a moment of hesitation, Steve slung it from his hand, and you all watch as it rolls around the table before stopping on a measly 1. His game piece moved forward that one space stopping on space 78, which had a snake just slipping into the corner.

“Shit…” He muttered before begrudgingly taking the die again, knowing that he had to roll for punishment now but just hoping that it wouldn’t be something involving you. Before you could even register, the die rolled onto the table, and Steve had received a result of 2. “Finally…” You whimpered, leaning your head back against the blonde’s broad shoulder and smiling towards the ceiling. “Wow, someone remembers this punishment well~” Bucky commented before grabbing the rules to refresh his memory. “Ah, what a surprise… our greedy little Princess doesn’t have to suffer any punishments for a couple turns.”

Steve smirked, pecking your throat a few times. “Seems fitting when you’re surrounded by snakes up there~” He smirked, eyeing where your game piece was smuggled between a row of snakes. “Something tells me you’re going to need it, honey.” He added before squeezing your hips and pushing you forward again for you to be able to reach the die on the table.

You took a moment to observe the board; you only needed to roll a two to win the game, but there was a snake between you a victory so you could roll short, and if you rolled over, there was the possibility of going back to hit the snake just a space behind you. You closed your eyes and threw the die, wishing and praying it wouldn’t betray you like earlier in the game. “Please, please, please…” You whimpered, hearing the piece of plastic topple around before coming to a full stop.

“You’re kidding me…” “Are you serious?” Both of your boyfriends spoke in unison, making your eyes find the die on the table. 2. Was that real? An actual two? It was real… it was exactly what you needed to win! “I win!” You cried, toes curling and fists pumping into the air. “I did it! I won! I won!” You announced happily, watching a smirk press to Bucky’s lips as he leant back onto the couch.

After a few moments of celebrating, Bucky chuckled and reached over, cupping your cheeks and kissing you slowly. “You won, doll.” He announced. “Congrats.” He kissed you again before you felt Steve’s lips pressing against your throat, making you squirm on his lap and whimpering into Bucky’s breath-taking kiss. “Yeah, you did great, baby. You earned it.” The blonde informed you, causing you to have to fight a grin when Bucky finally tugged himself away. “Now, what do you want your prize to be?”

That had been the rules. Whoever won the game was going to be fucked, stuffed and stimulated as much as they could handle, in whatever ways they wanted. You had both beautiful, powerful men waiting to hear whatever fantasy and whim that they could complete for you. A deep blush pressed across your cheeks and Bucky’s bright smile fixed before you. “Don’t be shy now, Princess. You tell us exactly what you want, and we’ll make it happen…”

“Um…” You smiled to yourself. “I want… you both to fuck me.” Steve chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. “But… I want both of you inside me… at the same time.” The blush stayed firm on your features as Bucky raised his brows. “You mean…” He rubbed your clit in slow circles, making you preen at the contact. “Both of us in this beautiful hole?” His tattooed hand trailed down to where Steve’s cock was sheathed inside of you. “I think you’re warmed up enough for that, doll.” He conceded and smirked.

Between the three of you, Bucky was mostly always in charge, commanding you both around and telling you what to do. He was good at taking charge of a situation, manoeuvring you both; that was no different now. “Stevie, what don’t you lay back and Princess turn around so that you’re facing him. Alright?” You nodded, and Steve carefully laid flat back on the couch, assisting you in being turned to face him instead, gazing down into those sparkling blue eyes. “I want praise too…” You say suddenly, and Bucky laughs as he guides your hips to sink you fully onto Steve’s raging hard cock. “An’ I want you both to fill me up~”

“Don’t worry, honey. You’re gonna be nice and full by the time we’re done with you.” Steve chuckled, rubbing your hips sweetly, massaging them as he glanced over your shoulder to observe Bucky squirting some lube into his hand and massaging his length. “You’re our special girl, aren’t you?” Bucky hummed, placing his hand on your shoulder and pushing you forward so that your chest was crushed up against Steve’s. “Our beautiful girl…” Steve could feel the way that Bucky’s cock rubbed against his own as he probed at your already stretched hole. “Such a warm, tight little pussy to fuck.” A sudden yelp slipped from your lips as the ruddy head of Bucky’s cock popped inside besides Steve.

You were whimpering into Steve’s throat as Bucky ran a warm down your back to rest against your tailbone whilst guiding himself further inside. “Holy shit, Buck.” Steve growled, it felt tight and warm before, but with Bucky’s thick cock pressing into you too, it drove him wild with lust. “Wanna fuck her…” “Just wait.” Bucky growled softly, sheathing as much of himself into your walls as he could manage before drifting his hand up and down your back and asking sweetly. “How is that, Princess? Feel good or too much?” It was overwhelming to feel both of their impossibly hard cocks buried in your tight cunt. Every movement and press made you croon and whine in approval. “Good. So good.”

A deep chuckle slipped from Steve as he stroked your hip. “You heard her, Buck.” Then slowly began to shunt his hips up, causing more whimpers to fall from your open lips. “Our precious Princess wants ours cocks…” The brunette chuckled, beginning to slowly shift his hips forward too, rearing his hand back to smack your ass, making you squeak and arch your back softly. “That feel good, baby? You like our big cocks stretching you out?”

There was no denying that you were thoroughly enjoying every fucking second of their hard cocks ploughing inside of your cunt. “You don’t have to hold back, baby.” Steve assured you, fucking up into you harder at a more feverish pace. “You’re not gonna get punished anymore.” One of Bucky’s hands clutched at your hips, drifting deftly over Steve’s hand that lingered in the same area whilst his other hand trickled up your back and settled around your throat, wrapping his fingers around the delicate area. “Oh-hoh, she likes that, Buck. Can see her fuckin’ eyes rolling into the back of her head.”

“I know she likes it; I can feel her cunt squeezing us tight.” Bucky retorts, fucking into you harder now, and both hissed as they began to feel your walls fluttering around them. The first orgasm tonight that you could just thrive, relish every second, gasping and arching your back as you sang out a series of beautiful moans and mewls. “There you go, doll~” Bucky hummed lowly. “Cum… soak us, baby.” He growled lowly before looking over your shoulder at Steve and smirking at him.

After your first orgasm, they just seemed to roll into the next, not knowing where one orgasm would end, and the next would begin. It appeared that all that teasing and edging had led to you turning into one big, sensitive mess. You whimpered and wailed as they impaled you on their cocks, clutching and babbling about how much you loved them both, loved their cocks and adored belonging to them.

“C’mon, baby… gimme one more… one more now…” Bucky huffed, seeing the pink hue that was pulling across Steve’s cheeks too and smirking at him. “C’mon, make Stevie cum… look at how close he is…” He pounded a little harder into your sopping and accepting, making you jolt forward and Steve whine and jostle below you too. “C’mon, don’t hold back… one more… you wanted this, you little slut. Take it.” He growled, grinning as he felt your walls pulsing around him rapidly and a sudden wet heat filling you as Steve leant his head back and howled in euphoria.

Just after Steve fell over the edge, you collapsed onto his chest, and Bucky was the final to cum deep inside of your cunt, grunting and growling as he gripped at your hips and shot his load amongst Steve’s seeping cum. “There~” He groaned still and huffing as he rubbed his hands up and down your back. “There we go, baby…” He smirked, rubbing your back in warm circles and taking Steve’s ringed fingers and kissing them slowly as the two of you recovered from the intensity of your orgasms.

The three of you sit there for a while, relishing in the afterglow of the game and the intense session you had all just shared. From where you were laying weakly on Steve’s chest, you could hear the two talking, chuckling about who had really come up with each rule, talking about how it would have ended if they had won. Honestly, you dreaded to think what they would have put you through if they had won. Still, you just enjoyed being completely enveloped by them, thoroughly full and fucked.

You whine as Bucky slowly pulls his cock from inside of your leaking walls. “You did great, doll.” He chuckled. “You did fucking amazing, but we should get you into a bath and then bed,” Steve suggested rubbing your hips sweetly as he peppered a few wayward kisses to our features. “I’ll tidy this mess up and join you in a bit,” Bucky said, slipping from the couch and beginning to tidy away the game, which was sprawled across the low table in front of where you’d all just fucked.

Steve’s strong arms wrapped around your trembling frame, and he lifted you, wrapping your weak body around his own and walking you through the villa, setting you down on the counter in the bathroom as he took some time running a bath, pouring some bubbles into the water and watching them foam up before turning back to you and smiling as he cupped your cheeks. “You look so fuckin’ beautiful when you’re all fucked out~” Steve hummed before kissing you slowly.

It felt like the two of you sat there for a little while, just lashing your tongues against one another before a short cough came from beside you. Tilting your head, you looked over to see Bucky standing in the doorway with his arms crossed over his chest. “I thought you were going to give our Princess a bath…” “I was… I am, but then I saw how kissable her lips were and I couldn’t resist.” He pecked at your lips a few more times.

Again, you felt Steve’s arms hoisting you up before placing you gently into the bath. You whined as you sunk back into the bubbles and heated water. A smile tugged at your lips as you watched Bucky cup Steve’s face and pull him forward for a kiss now. You observed the two of them share an intimate kiss, humming and nipping at each other’s lips before Steve chuckled and rested his head into Bucky’s throat. “I love you,” Bucky told him before his eyes found you. “I love you.” The words held just as much passion as they did when he muttered them to Steve too.

“I love you~” You whimpered, smiling at him before looking at Steve and telling him sweetly. “I love you, Stevie.” He grinned at you and returned the sentiment before muttering the same back to Bucky and sharing one final kiss before dropping to his knees beside the tub and taking your hand, locking his fingers with yours. “Alright now, enough of the sappy stuff. I wanna get you clean and dry so that I can settle into bed with the two people I love the most in the world.” “I thought you said enough of the sappy stuff…” Bucky muttered before climbing into the shower cubical and cleaning himself off.

Steve stayed true to his word, using a flannel to wash the sweat and cum from your frame, being so delicate and careful with your frame, knowing exactly the type of exertion that you had been put through tonight and so proud that you had taken every second of it without flinching, or complaining and Steve took every chance to tell you just how amazing that you had done. After he was done, the blonde helped you from the tub and dried you with so much love and care, using a fluffy towel to dab at your frame and then pecking little kisses over your soft form. “Good girl~” He whispered before yanking you up and throwing you over his shoulder, making you squeal in delight as he carried you through the villa to the bedroom.

He dropped you naked onto the soft, safety of the bed and you giggled uncontrollably from his actions and next, Bucky pulled you close to his frame before telling Steve. “Go take a shower… I got our beautiful girl.” He muttered, wrapping his arm around your waist and nestling you close to his side. Steve smirked to himself and saw himself out of the room to go shower himself too, not wanting to be apart from you two longer than he needed to be.

“Sweet girl.” Bucky hummed lovingly, massaging your bruised hips. “We got a couple more days on this island; anything else you want to do whilst we’re here?” You wanted the weather to clear up and to be able to enjoy these few days with your boyfriends, but you knew that Bucky couldn’t control that, and it would only frustrate him. “I just want you both…” You whimpered in response, having to fight a yawn of exhaustion. “I want you both to enjoy yourselves, enjoying our time together.” You could feel the smile that pressed into your throat as Bucky nodded his head. “I think we can manage that, doll.”

A silence drifted over the room for a moment and you whispered. “We’re gonna be back in New York before we know it… back to business…” The worry settled on your lips. Steve and Bucky’s lifestyle was always a worrisome one, filled with drama and pain and mistrust. “You don’t have to worry for a second about business. You just worry about being our good girl and we’ll handle the rest.” You wanted to believe him, but you knew just how dangerous their business could be, but there was nothing you could say that would deter them from returning to it.

Being in Bucky’s strong arms, you could feel yourself drifting, but it wasn’t until Steve slipped in at your other side that you finally allowed yourself to drift off into a peaceful sleep. Finally, you could rest easy between two of the men that you loved the most in the world and enjoy these final few days of peace before you are thrown back into their dark and dangerous world.


If you enjoyed this story and would like to know more about the polyamorous relationship that is spoken within it then I am currently working on a new series about this relationship, exploring how it began, navigating the highs and lows and giving more information and details into the inner workings of the relationship and their Mobster lives. This new series is called 'The Missing Piece' and if it is something that you might be interested in please check it out!

Series this work belongs to: