Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2021-03-28
Completed:
2024-01-04
Words:
748,848
Chapters:
138/138
Comments:
68
Kudos:
144
Bookmarks:
31
Hits:
11,923

Total Drama X: Ultimate Islands

Summary:

Chris is back, has opened inter-dimensional doors after two apparent comeback seasons and clearly isn't insane.

Which is why he pitted 120 (and something) contestants against each other from many, many worlds on a whole bunch of islands. Some of them may be old and the rest of are new, but the competitive, dramatic and game-playing spirit is in all of them. With dangerous old and new challenges mixed, more drama, friendship and romance than can be carried by hand and strategies that come straight out of nowhere, this is the ultimate season in every way.

Has Chris already gone too far? Yes! But will this be Total Drama? Also yes! Find out what the drama is about in the biggest season ever.

Chapter 1: The Prologue P1: The First 96 Contestants.

Summary:

There's a lot of contestants to talk about, but I'm only announcing them here.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
The Prologue
Everyone's Here For Some Reason!

Yeah, there's 96 contestants announced and know now, this was originally posted on Fanfiction.Net.

So expect some shenanigans from old FFN habits, but a whole lot of good writing from this...

...borderline impossible project, but I'm working on it as hard as I can!

Four (or more) isles of multi-dimensional drama...
Two million reasons to fight through all of that...
116 contestants that are ready to battle...
Six teams of empty spots to be used...
...and two hosts with the knowledge needed to make this work.

Chris and Chef are back...with some other people doing their business as well.

Either way, there's a lot of characters and a lot of fandoms, so you can kinda tell that this was an Fanfiction.Net exclusive for a while.

I'll deal with it, by the way.


These two were somehow back on top after a normal season and a crossover season (that I'm not going to make, but let's just say that it was like some other TD fanfics with 30 contestants.)

Making safe portals between dimensions proved to be one of the most killer attractions that Chris and Chef made and they were raking in money and breaking copyright like it was no-one's business.

Or rather, somehow getting the impossible to be possible, as most of the executives were plain impressed with him doing just that and the rest were confused, but didn't see nothing wrong raking in money.

They got the time to chill and then suddenly...a mysterious group of people managed to convince the executives of Fresh TV to do something very stupid.

And then Chris got this call from Terry Gillis, one of the top guys behind Total Drama, sick of his antics:

"Yo, Terry? What have you got for me?" Chris asked, probably relaxing too hard.

"We're going big on your show. 40 or more contestants or bust, because you'll be allowed to do all of the things you like." Terry said, nervously, as though someone was forcing him to saying it.

"Good, because I've got something big planned and it's the awesome kind of big!" Chris shouted.

"Oh, great? What is it?" Terry then sounded unimpressed. "The thing I said?"

"Yes, it is! I promise, this season is going to go out with a bang...with the most contestants ever!" Chris shouted. "Maybe 50, 60, 80, heck I could go for 100."

"I get the feeling that you don't get the reality of what you're saying. How are you going to film it, let alone cut it down for time?" Terry asked.

"It's on streaming, duh. I've got my ways of making things work for everybody." Chris added.

"...How hard did prison and the multi-dimensional tech mess with your mind?" Terry suggested, not in the mood to deal with it. "Because 50 or even 60 barely sounds reasonable, let alone 100."

"Do you know how many people from other dimensions want to go on this show? Trust me, it's a ridiculous amount." Chris told him over the phone.

Terry Gillis then heard a window cracking.

"Yeah, thanks for that." Terry stated. "Honestly, I can't really do anything. It's already approved, even your insane plan to get 100 people or whatever it is you're doing, so just...do it."

"Good, because we've got a lot of budget to spend and I've got thank some people for doing that." Chris stated with a smug smile.

"Man, those guys are going to be the end of me." Terry stated, still happy with the money. "After that, a normal-sized season please?"

"I guess so." Chris said. "The biggest season sounds awesome, but I'm gonna rest for a while after that."

"Please do, but you're going to pull some good contestants-" Terry got cut off by Chris ending the call to talk with his co-host Chef.

Chef was just looking at the long-list of candidates that weren't approved to be on this show and these list was practically filled with contestants.

"Chris, these guys that you picked are looking really good." Chef stated with a smile. "They won't what's gonna hit them."

"Yeah, I bet they won't." Chris chuckled.

Of course, the 25 or so that were selected were out of the loop on what they were going to get hit by, but that's Total Drama for you.


The Initial 26?

For the female newcomers we've got:
Miko, The Hyperactive Gamer (Glitch Techs)
Kipo Oak, The Peace-Loving Half-Mute (Kipo And The Age of Wonderbeasts)
Azula, The Fiery Princess (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
Mikasa Ackerman, The Fierce Scout (Attack on Titan)

For the female oldies from TD:CT...
Harley Quinn, The Wild Card Villain (her self-titled show)
Nicole Watterson, The Angry Mom (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Ochako Uraraka, The Shy Floaty Girl (My Hero Academia)
Mystique Sonia, The Hero With A Hat (Hero 108)
Ram, The Witty Maid (Re:Zero)
Yuri, The Spunky Fighter (Art of Fighting)

For the male newcomers, we've got:
Sokka, The Boomerang Bender (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
Reigen Arataka, The Self-Proclaimed Psychic (Mob Psycho 100)
Snake, The Super Soldier (Metal Gear Solid)
Jude Lizowski, The Mall Skater (6teen)

For the male oldies from TD:CT...
Khun, The Case-Carrying Strategist (Tower of God)
Pinstripe Potoroo, The Mobster-ish Potoroo (Crash Bandicoot)
Tooru Oikawa, The Trashy Setter (Haikyuu)
JFK, The Flirtatous Clone (Clone High)
Genos, The Demon Cyborg (One Punch Man)
Shulk, The Engineer Swordsman (Xenoblade)

And to complete things:
Tron Bonne, The Tsundere Pirate (Megaman Legends, does it fit?)
The Coachman, The Shady Donkey Trader (Pinochio, trust me he's interesting)
Chloe Bourgeois, The Queen Bee (Miraculous Ladybug, new)
Tails, The Young Genius (Sonic The Hedgehog, flying high for Sonic)
Deadpool, The Merc With A Mouth (Listen, I'm practically in every TD fanfic, there's not going to be any surprises)
Julia Chang, The Nature-Loving Streamer (Tekken, well she's definitely a fighter for sure


There's definitely a few villains, but they aren't the only villains in this show, as there's definitely a few more in the building.

Besides that, those 26 are far from the only ones that are going to enter this competition, as while the roster is still impressively balanced at this stage...

...there's a need for some more coming from me and you guys and so, I'm going to introduce the next 24 in a pretty unqiue way.

A written teaser of sorts, as there's now 24 more contestants that are more than ready to show themselves and bring some more action.


Coming soon to streaming and TV...

Eva was punching her best against a certain orange-haired princess that was floating down with a shoe stomp and Eva managed to nudge a trainer...and then got kicked in the face.

By Princess Daisy wearing her sports outfit.

...Total Drama's back on a bunch of islands...

Judy Hopps and Carmelita Fox were both on each other's backs, carrying some good paintball guns to shoot at someone, though they didn't know what they were going to shoot at.

...Total Drama comes back with the biggest season...

Yumeko was smiling like she was about to eat someone and some other guy that was scared.

"Wow, you creep me out." Kageyama said, being a volleyball player with short black hair and...an attitude that disappeared.

"What do you mean? I'm just saying hello." Yumeko stated with one heck of an uneasy smile, having her long black hair.

"...Sure you are."

...that no-one asked for...

Yuri and Sakura were just hanging together, just readying themselves for be fighting the battle for whatever team they were on.

"Man, your style of karate is kinda ridiculous." Yuri told Sakura angrily.

"Thanks, but it's not like karate's a big thing." Sakura told her, not too mad.

...and everyone kinda needs...

Falco was just looking someone in eye, but that someone was also holding a card with confidence.

"Eh, you wanna learn how to play the game?" Joey asked, his massive yellow-haired bangs making it obvious.

"No, dude." Falco grumbled.

...but the drama never stays dead!

Sandy was just looking down towards the cliff.

"Come on, Luigi. Put your butt into high gear." Sandy stated, ready to push the plumber.

"...Uh, my butt can't move, though." Luigi wasn't sitting.

Anyways, we've got more contestants than you can rock the grass at.

Kyo and Iori were just casually glaring at each other, besides two different people that were not looking too interested at being angry.

"Save the angry noises for the battle!" Haohmaru shouted.

"Or the challenge, which is happening." Terry Bogard remarked.

"Seriously, I think you can fight in this one." Haohmaru just pulled out his sword.

"Cool, just hoping that it's not too crazy." Terry said.

And there's a whole bunch of people dealing with a boat.

Their boat was slowly rocking from the weighted-thing that was happening with the waves and the third dock.

"Man, it looks good! We can probably ride on it." Mystique Sonia said.

"To be honest, I'm not much of an boat expert. But I can drive." Samus stated, sure of her opinion.

"I'm pretty sure the design of the boat isn't good, if that makes sense." Sonja told the two of them, matter-of-factly.

"You try fitting that many people on one boat!" Mystique Sonia stated.

"We've probably got no time, so we're trying." Samus stated.

Well, Total Drama: Chef's Islands are coming to a thing near you in-

"Hey Chris, we're not in this trailer yet." Deadpool just busted down the door to the recording studio.

"Deadpool, get out of here! I know you're in!" Chris shouted.

"Shut up, I'm doing things from here on out." Deadpool stated, holding up guns.

"Can't argue with guns, dude!" Chris said, nervously saying things. "Besides I've gotta make more challenges!"

And when Chris went out thanks to Deadpool, two different people came in with confused looks on their faces...considering that they were military.

"Why would you do that?" Cassie Cage asked. "There's no reason to do that."

"Hahahaha, dumb Canada man got what he needed to get!" Heavy exclaimed. "Anyways, what are you gonna say?"

"Before you two get arrested." Cassie Cage ready to bring some pain.

Yo, the DP's telling you that Penny Proud and Kristoff is coming to the island too!

Chris then walked back in, as he had a smug smile.

"Damn, we got tricked into doing his job!" Deadpool shouted.

"That's sick! This show is coming soon!" Chris just went back to doing the thing.

Cassie Cage just looked at Heavy and Deadpool like she was about to unload some things on them...aside from some knowledge of the law and Chris just smiled confidently.


Like I said, it was really a written teaser of sorts...a general feel for the writing.

That makes about 50 that have made it so far, but you can be sure that there's at least 18 more to come and some of them are definitely requests and new to the whole thing.

And some will be carryovers from Total Drama: Crossing Trunks (which is on FFN.net, anyways), but there's still a whole sort of thing that I have to write for the first episode.


The roster's set, but the writing might not be.

Some of them may be old, while others are wholly new and this time, I'm going to put the new contestants in italics.

I'm kinda unsure about the size of the roster, but what I'm sure is these characters that are clearly confirmed for this story and that the introductions will be coming hard and fast.

Some of them may be old, while others are wholly new and this time, I'm going to put the new contestants in italics.

Since there was so many newcomers that I both wanted in and you guys picked out, the roster's still a little bit big and I'm not worried about that.

There's still going to be four massive teams of 24 contestants each, but there will be 28-contestants teams, because that's what happened.

Besides that, I'm hoping that the four teams means that it's easier for me to write the challenges around them...this time.


Besides, this is actually from Episode 1-1a!

"Listen up, we've got a lot of people coming in and you dudes and ladies on the TV and streaming this know how we do it on the isles!" Chris shouted, being aware of all of the viewing things.

"These docks are where these contestants are gonna drop-" Chris said, before the first contestant made themselves known through some good measure.

Also, they were mad.

"...I don't care why you're doing it, but you should stop doing it!" The first contestant stated, as the white-haired, white-skinned forest spirit looked incredibly angry.

And short like a ten-year old...wearing some white dress.

Well, that does sound like one of the new additions within this update.


This isn't really in one of my chapters, but more of a test of writing.

Kate and Sienna (or Squigly for some reason) were both two people that were walking around like they were very famous...which they were in their home worlds.

One of them was a purple-skinned zombie girl with a sewn-up mouth and a bone dragon inside her head and was also a sixteen-year old and the other was literally one of the 22nd century's most famous pop-stars.

"...I don't even know what we're going to say." Kate stated.

"Maybe, you should've checked your script." The bone dragon inside Squigly's head asked.

"We kinda don't have one." Kate noted the two of them.

"I think we don't neeed one, because we're just talking to people." Squigly just said with a smile.

"Well, I'm good at that." Kate remarked. "At the very least, we can-"

The door was open and the chaos was plainly seen by these two, as they weren't exactly good with what was happening in front of them...despite the obvious.

Yuri and Penny were both looking at each other with mean stares, being on the same green team.

"It's been only one day, though!"


It's not really an indication of anything other than a test for writing this fic, so until Episode 1, I'll leave you with the massive and much more balanced roster!

See ya, I guess...because there's now 96 contestants in the building.

Some of them are nice.

Some of them are not nice.

Some of them are horrible people.

All of them on the same show ran by Chris McLean, Chef Hatchet and a bunch of other people.


There's a shit ton of characters and fandoms in here, so sorry for messing your update lists.

But this is happening on FFN.net and here, so I can't change fate or my massive list of characters.

And there's still more to come with this roster, as these 96 players aren't the only ones in the game.

There's still twenty to be introduced!

Intially announced in the first part:

1. Miko, The Hyperactive Gamer (Glitch Techs)

2. Kipo Oak, The Peace-Loving Half-Mute (Kipo And The Age of Wonderbeasts)

3. Azula, The Fiery Princess (Avatar: The Last Airbender)

4. Mikasa Ackerman, The Fierce Scout (Attack on Titan)

5. Harley Quinn, The Wild Card Villain (her self-titled show)

6. Nicole Watterson, The Angry Mom (The Amazing World of Gumball)

7. Ochako Uraraka, The Shy Floaty Girl (My Hero Academia)

8. Mystique Sonia, The Hero With A Hat (Hero 108)

9. Ram, The Witty Maid (Re:Zero)

10. Yuri, The Spunky Fighter (Art of Fighting)

11. Sokka, The Boomerang Bender (Avatar: The Last Airbender)

12. Reigen Arataka, The Self-Proclaimed Psychic (Mob Psycho 100)

13. Snake, The Super Soldier (Metal Gear Solid)

14. Jude Lizowski, The Mall Skater (6teen)

15. Khun, The Case-Carrying Strategist (Tower of God)

16. Pinstripe Potoroo, The Mobster-ish Potoroo (Crash Bandicoot)

17. Tooru Oikawa, The Trashy Setter (Haikyuu!)

18. JFK, The Flirtatous Clone (Clone High)

19. Genos, The Demon Cyborg (One Punch Man)

20. Shulk, The Engineer Swordsman (Xenoblade)

21. Tron Bonne, The Young Pirate Captain (Megaman Legends)

22. The Coachman, The Shady Donkey Trader (Pinocchio)

23. Chloe Bourgeois, The Queen Bee (Miraculous Ladybug)

24. Tails, The Young Genius (Sonic The Hedgehog)

25. Deadpool, The Merc With A Mouth (Marvel)

26. Julia Chang, The Nature-Loving Streamer (Tekken)

There's now the 24 more that were announced in the teaser:

27. Judy Hopps, The Bunny Police Office (Zootopia)

28. Carmelita Fox, The Interpol Agent (Sly Cooper)

29. Tobio Kageyama, The Tense Setter (Haikyuu!)

30. Yumeko Jabami, The Compulsive Gambler (Kakegurui)

31. Eva, The Passionate Athlete (Total Drama Island)

32. Kristoff, The Ice Cutting Guy (Frozen)

33. Falco Lombardi, The Space Pilot (Star Fox)

34. Joey Wheeler, The Third-Rate Duellist (Yu-Gi-Oh)

35. Samus Aran, The Bounty Hunter (Metroid)

36. Sonja, The Young Strategist (Advance Wars)

37. Kate Alen, The Popstar Racer (F-Zero)

38. Squigly/Sienna Conticello, The Zombie Aristocrat (Skullgirls)

39. Sakura Kusagano, The Ordinary Warrior (Street Fighter)

40. Terry Bogard, The Street Fighter (Fatal Fury)

41. Iori Yagami, The Angry Bassist (King of Fighters)

42. Kyo Kusanagi, The Confident Fire-Wielder (King of Fighters)

43. Haohmaru, The Fight-Hungry Samurai (Samurai Shodown)

44. Heavy Weapons Guy, The Heavy-Set Weapons Expert (Team Fortress 2)

45. Cassie Cage, The Military Millenial (Mortal Kombat)

46. Penny Proud, The Typical High-Schooler (The Proud Family)

47. Johnny Bravo, The Flirty Momma's Boy (Johnny Bravo)

48. Princess Daisy, The Loud Princess (Super Mario)

49. Sandy Cheeks, The Texan Squirrel (Spongebob)

50. Luigi, The Corwardly Plumber (Super Mario)

The characters that have arrived in the third part:

51. Aisling, The Forest Spirit (Secret of Kells)

52. Bayonetta, The British Witch (Bayonetta)

53. Gintoki Sakata, The Odd Job Man (Gintama)

54. Riku, The Dark-Ish Keyblade Warrior (Kingdom Hearts)

55. Snufkin, The Laid-Back Nomad (Moomin Valley)

56. Donkey Kong, The Cool Gorilla (Donkey Kong)

57. Daphne Blake, The Fashionista Investigator (Scooby Doo)

58. Piccolo, The Heroic Uncle (Dragon Ball Z)

59. Soos, The Tourist Trap Clerk (Gravity Falls)

60. Papyrus, The Excitable Skeleton (Undertale)

61. Sir Daniel, The Skeleton Knight (Medievil)

62. Spike, The Young Dragon (My Little Pony)

63. Gloria, The Proud Hippo (Madagascar)

64. Raven, The Goth-ish Hero (Teen Titans)

65. Reg, The Robot Kid (Made in Abyss)

66. Tiny Tina, The Explosive Experts (Borderlands)

67. Squirrel Girl, The...Squirrel Lady (Marvel)

68. Min Min, The Ramen Server (ARMS)

69. Dante, The Demon Hunter (Devil May Cry)

70. Lowain, The Bro Cook (Granblue Fantasy)

71. Giovanni Potage, The Wannabe Villain (Ephihet Erased)

72. B, The Silent Genius (Total Drama: Revenge of The Island)

73. Pit, The Gamer Angel (Kid Icarus)

74. Albedo, The Comitted Succbus (Overlord)

75. Sol Badguy, The Gruff Hero (Guilty Gear)

And finally in this update, the second-to-last contestants on the island:

76. Kitty, The Preppy Girl (Ridonculous Race) got replaced by Rock, The Teen Rocker (Ridonculous Race)

77. Kasumi Todoh, The Akido Expert (Art of Fighting)

78. Tomo Takino, The Hyperactive Student (Azumanga Daioh)

79. Clover, The Valley Girl (Totally Spies)

80. Tanya Degurechaff, The Child Soldier (Youjo Senki)

81. Riley Freeman, The Young Guy (Boondocks)

82. Hsien-Ko, The Altruist Vampire (Darkstalkers)

83. Basil of Baker Street, The Prideful Detective (The Great Mouse Detective)

84. Samurai Jack, The Lone Samurai (Samurai Jack)

85. Pepper Ann, The Ordinary Middle-Schooler (Pepper Ann)

86. Lord Hater, The Loud Villain (Wander Over Yander)

87. Tifa Lockhart, The Fighting Bartender (Final Fantasy)

88. Scott Pilgrim, The Dick-ish Boyfriend (Scott Pilgrim)

89. Wario, The Fat Entrepreneur (WarioWare)

90. Mai Shiranui, The Commited Ninja (Fatal Fury)

91. Storm Shadow, The Proud Ninja (G.I. Joe)

92. Captain Amelia, The Spaceship Captain (Treasure Planet)

93. Robyn, The Wolfwalker (Wolfwalkers)

94. Noel Vermilion, The Nervous Soldier (Blazblue)

95. Muscle Man, The Groundskeeper (Regular Show)

96. Gum, The Graffiti Skater (Jet Set Radio)

To be continued in the first actual episode...with still more contestants showing up for the first time again, as they're going to be part of the first part of the first episode.

50 contestants out of the gate, but you guys could come up with a few more and I'm going to bring a few more to this race...

...because there's at least 54 contestants and most of them are waiting to be revealed!

Chapter 2: The Prologue P2: The Rest of The Contestants

Summary:

And here's the remaining 20 contestants that make up the rest of the 116 players in this crazy game.

So, uh, deal with it.

Notes:

Originally posted on Fanfiction.Net

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
The 20 Bonus Contestants!

Archive of Our Own guys, you guys are getting a treat from this already overstuffed fic! More contestants to make more drama, more funny moments and more of that Total Drama...thing.

If there wasn't a recent Disney princess, the guy from Vinland Saga, a Puyo-popping lady, a hyena office worker, a dopey cook, a restaurant-owning princess, a bumbling old pirate, a young demon slayer, a constantly tired villainous sidekick and a crusader with...problems, this wouldn't be complete you know?

Not gonna tell you their names anyways, but there's now 20 bonus contestants, up from the original 96 to make the 116 contestants in this super crossover fanfiction.

'

Connor was an android created by Cyberlife to stop crime and through that journey, he helped Hank out in various weird ways and did attempt to stop crime and learned the all-important skill of empathy.

His life was as complicated as any human's, but it was now getting a whole lot more complicated than any normal human's.

Now that he was in the past, except it was really different from his perspective.

"I don't think there should be any roosters, let alone any talking ones on any Total Drama." Connor remarked, holding his head.

"Yeah, uh, things are different here." Panchito said.

Panchito was a very Mexican rooster, as his red-ish clothes were clearly from a mariachi band and his two pistols were there.

"Why do you have two pistols?" Connor asked.

"Because I do."

Panchito brings the nachos onto the isles!

Connor wasn't even sure, pulling his best confused face.

Connor stops the crime on the island.

"I do not really understand this universe's laws, but I will learn them." Connor declared.

On another side of the yacht, the two husbands were just sitting together and having a good time drinking some good drinks together...even if they couldn't understand how they both lived.

"What, you cook fires on some moveable thing called a barbeque? Heh, we just kinda put it down on a fire and watch it cook!" Fred Flintstone looked impressed.

Fred Flintstone takes it very old-school on the isles!

"Yeah, you have no idea how propane does until you see it! Why are you a caveman, if you're darn tooting about this thing?" Hank asked.

Fred Flintstone and Hank Hill were hanging out together, as these two were figuring that they kinda didn't like each other.

"Because I like being a caveman and plus, where I'm from, I can't stop being a caveman." Fred remarked. "What's your problem?"

"You're missing out on propane."

Hank Hill's got the best beef on these isles!

"I think you're starting to turn into a real pro-pain in my butt." Fred grumbled, as Hank definitely noticed the pun.

"Yeah, you just don't understand." Hank Hill wasn't angry.

And inside the yacht, four ladies were hanging out together and doing entirely different things for no apparent reason than because TD was happening again.

Two of them were used it and felt their comeback again, as Leshawna was just doing her own dancing thing.

Leshawna's bring the 'tude back for real!

"Okay, how are you back in this show?" Leshawna asked. "I ain't seeing any people that liked you, even wherever you're from!"

"Because I wanted to get back on this show and prove that I'm not a bad person!" Sugar shouted.

"Good luck with that." Leshawna said, probably remembering Gwen and Courtney's very inconsistent relationship.

"I've got a good luck charm anyways!" Sugar declared.

Sugar swings down back into Total Drama!

And the other two were practically clashing off each other as a certain 13-year old girl in a sports outfit was just throwing a football and the other definitely adult black-haired girl with a peace necklace...just caught it sitting down.

The 13-year old was Lynn Loud, by the way.

"Hey, what's up with you? You got to go on one of the craziest reality shows out there and deal with some weird people, so why aren't you excited?" Lynn asked at light speed.

Lynn Loud has readied herself for the drama.

Hayley Smith was the adult, dealing with some random stuff.

"Honestly, even if this one isn't fake, I don't think it's ethical to take people from their words to compete for the sake of an audience." Hayley said. "Besides, I just wanted to go away from my dad and deal with this mess."

Hayley Smith deals with the reality of Total Drama?!

"Wow, you're a buzzkill." Lynn just snatched the football.

"This is just going to end abrupt-" Hayley stated, before it cut to four more people.

'

The last two contestants were more than determined to show up for the show, no matter and Chris probably liked that about them, as one of them was a Viking with a smile and the other had a look of determination.

The other guy was a brown adult spotted hyena that was kinda tall and wore a leather jacket, a black t-shirt with red stripes, leather pants and brown leather shoes.

The Viking guy was named Askeladd and looked like the peak of humanity with abs and muscles all over, short blonde hair and a small beard and he was 5'6''.

He wore what a warrior would've wore, being some chest armour, a long brown jacket, a beige leg cover thing, a whole grey undershirt and underpants and brown boots.

And these two were...hitting it off somehow.

"Seriously, I can't believe you just killed guys to bring some...new king guy!" Haida shouted.

"Yeah, you should've been there to see it. Apparently, it's been over a 1000 years." Askeladd stated. "Where's the fighting and stealing?"

"We kinda got over that a while ago, sorry." Haida remarked.

"That's not my problem. I was a born warrior!" Askeladd proclaimed.

"...You sure are." Haida stated, still unsure of that. "Anyways, do you think the girl I love will like this sword?"

Haida tried raising the sword.

"Trust me, you need that warrior training really badly."

Askeladd brings the Viking raid to Total Drama and...

Haida brings the office stuff into TD, but there's still two more ladies!

One of them was trying to finish up a puzzle inside something and the other was just watching in awe.

"Hey, Rapunzel, I'm just trying to focus here." Arle said, popping some beans.

Arle was an 16-year old magician of sorts that had the powers to clear out Puyos like nothing and she was a red-head with chin-length hair with a ponytail.
She wore blue boots, a blue cape and a blue and white dress and blue and white guantlets.

"Yeah, but I've never seen something so awesome before!" Rapunzel shouted.

Rapunzel was 18 and clearly was a princess from her lilac and pink dress...lack of shoes and absurdly long blonde hair that she carried...and a pan for protection.

"To be fair that's understandable, Puyos can look cool to a lot of people." Arle remarked.

"Glad to know that they appreciate it too!" Rapunzel shouted, noticing Arle's serious face. "But what's with the look."

"It's not like they're harmful or anything, but you should probably be careful with them." Arle went back to smiling. "Besides, I'm happy to spread the game of Puyo around."

"...Does that mean?"

"Mmm-hmm."

Arle pops the drama on the isles...

and Rapunzel brings the hair and the pa(i)n on these isles!


A red-haired teen cook with spiky hair that was wearing his headband, a teenager with a green checkboarded haori and a sword, a tall blonde crusader with yellow armour and a weird face and...Shego was on board.

"Ready to show them what's what?" Shego asked.

Said cook was named Soma, the teenager with the green haori was named Tanjiro and the tall blonde crusader was Darkness.

"Yeah, I'll bring this one with my cooking!" Soma declared.

"Okay, this isn't a cooking competition. It's a competition about doing your best to ensure that you survive until the merge." Darkness said.

"Oh...I'll make it to the merge!" Soma shouted.

"Wait, why are you so confident? You forgot that." Tanjiro noticed Soma forgetting something.

"Because I'm going to get a good team behind me!"

Darkness and Tanjiro were sure that this guy had no reason to be so confident.

Darkness takes the pain as an crusader!

Tanjiro brings the demon slaying prowess into the isles!

Shego adds some villainy into the show!

And finally, Soma cooks up some more heat into Total Drama!

And they were all on some random boat with a guy that was driving them towards the isles of Total Drama.

"These 112 contestants will be fighting for the biggest Total Drama prize on the island with adults now in the mix, so expect some of the hottest drama on TV! On Total Drama...Crossed Islands!" Chris announced, being in the studio on one of the islands.

"Chris, ya did good." Chef complimented him.

"Thanks." Chris stated with a wink and a smile.


And finally, there's four more people and I'm not going to actually write anything out, because it's too damn early for Daylight Savings to kick in and I have to go to church.

(Posted on 28th March, 4:05 am, UK time, tired as hell, napping a lot)

Dawn and Owen are both back!

One's a fat guy that made it all of the way to the final two on Total Drama Island with his fun antics, friendliness and sheer luck.

And has appeared in a lot of reality shows (in his world anyways)

And the other is a nature-loving girl who uses chi and only appears on Revenge of The Island, but still has a lot of fans.

And a lot of friends coming from the same season.

These two may be very different, but they're not here to make enemies at all.

They're here to get the million for their own reasons and heck, they could both find love here.

Tiana cooks up the competition!

Being the only black Disney princess means something, but it doesn't mean anything to her when she comes in to compete for a crazy vacation away from her restaurant.

She may have been a frog, she may have learned some skills and she may have had to learn how to have fun.

But she hasn't learned how to deal with Reality TV.

Mr. Smee does some serious pirating...without Captain Hook?

That's right, it's just him.

If you want to know how far the bumbling sidekick will go, I don't really know either, I don't exactly have a plan for this thing.

However, though he may be bumbling and dumb, he would be one heck of a good teammate with his friendliness, his old man words and...being weirdly fast.

No, seriously, he's actually pretty fast.

And with these four, there will be no more contestants to come, no matter what!


That's right, the roster is now officially complete, as we've got 116 contestants that was in the description and this show is finally stopping the prologue thing.

I'm gonna let myself rest because it's 4am, bruh!

The mandem aren't going to be pleased about sleeping habits anyways, so...

Intially announced in the first part:

1. Miko, The Hyperactive Gamer (Glitch Techs)

2. Kipo Oak, The Peace-Loving Half-Mute (Kipo And The Age of Wonderbeasts)

3. Azula, The Fiery Princess (Avatar: The Last Airbender)

4. Mikasa Ackerman, The Fierce Scout (Attack on Titan)

5. Harley Quinn, The Wild Card Villain (her self-titled show)

6. Nicole Watterson, The Angry Mom (The Amazing World of Gumball)

7. Ochako Uraraka, The Shy Floaty Girl (My Hero Academia)

8. Mystique Sonia, The Hero With A Hat (Hero 108)

9. Ram, The Witty Maid (Re:Zero)

10. Yuri, The Spunky Fighter (Art of Fighting)

11. Sokka, The Boomerang Bender (Avatar: The Last Airbender)

12. Reigen Arataka, The Self-Proclaimed Psychic (Mob Psycho 100)

13. Snake, The Super Soldier (Metal Gear Solid)

14. Jude Lizowski, The Mall Skater (6teen)

15. Khun, The Case-Carrying Strategist (Tower of God)

16. Pinstripe Potoroo, The Mobster-ish Potoroo (Crash Bandicoot)

17. Tooru Oikawa, The Trashy Setter (Haikyuu!)

18. JFK, The Flirtatous Clone (Clone High)

19. Genos, The Demon Cyborg (One Punch Man)

20. Shulk, The Engineer Swordsman (Xenoblade)

21. Tron Bonne, The Young Pirate Captain (Megaman Legends)

22. The Coachman, The Shady Donkey Trader (Pinocchio)

23. Chloe Bourgeois, The Queen Bee (Miraculous Ladybug)

24. Tails, The Young Genius (Sonic The Hedgehog)

25. Deadpool, The Merc With A Mouth (Marvel)

26. Julia Chang, The Nature-Loving Streamer (Tekken)

There's now the 24 more that were announced in the teaser:

27. Judy Hopps, The Bunny Police Office (Zootopia)

28. Carmelita Fox, The Interpol Agent (Sly Cooper)

29. Tobio Kageyama, The Tense Setter (Haikyuu!)

30. Yumeko Jabami, The Compulsive Gambler (Kakegurui)

31. Eva, The Temperative Athlete (Total Drama Island)

32. Kristoff, The Ice Cutting Guy (Frozen)

33. Falco Lombardi, The Space Pilot (Star Fox)

34. Joey Wheeler, The Third-Rate Duellist (Yu-Gi-Oh)

35. Samus Aran, The Bounty Hunter (Metroid)

36. Sonja, The Young Strategist (Advance Wars)

37. Kate Alen, The Popstar Racer (F-Zero)

38. Squigly/Sienna Conticello, The Zombie Aristocrat (Skullgirls)

39. Sakura Kusagano, The Ordinary Warrior (Street Fighter)

40. Terry Bogard, The Street Fighter (Fatal Fury)

41. Iori Yagami, The Angry Bassist (King of Fighters)

42. Kyo Kusanagi, The Confident Fire-Wielder (King of Fighters)

43. Haohmaru, The Fight-Hungry Samurai (Samurai Shodown)

44. Heavy Weapons Guy, The Heavy-Set Weapons Expert (Team Fortress 2)

45. Cassie Cage, The Military Millenial (Mortal Kombat)

46. Penny Proud, The Typical High-Schooler (The Proud Family)

47. Johnny Bravo, The Flirty Momma's Boy (Johnny Bravo)

48. Princess Daisy, The Loud Princess (Super Mario)

49. Sandy Cheeks, The Texan Squirrel (Spongebob)

50. Luigi, The Corwardly Plumber (Super Mario)

The characters that have arrived in the second part:

51. Aisling, The Forest Spirit (Secret of Kells)

52. Bayonetta, The British Witch (Bayonetta)

53. Gintoki Sakata, The Odd Job Man (Gintama)

54. Riku, The Dark-Ish Keyblade Warrior (Kingdom Hearts)

55. Snufkin, The Laid-Back Nomad (Moomin Valley)

56. Donkey Kong, The Cool Gorilla (Donkey Kong)

57. Daphne Blake, The Fashionista Investigator (Scooby Doo)

58. Piccolo, The Heroic Uncle (Dragon Ball Z)

59. Soos, The Tourist Trap Clerk (Gravity Falls)

60. Papyrus, The Excitable Skeleton (Undertale)

61. Sir Daniel, The Skeleton Knight (Medievil)

62. Spike, The Young Dragon (My Little Pony)

63. Gloria, The Proud Hippo (Madagascar)

64. Raven, The Goth-ish Hero (Teen Titans)

65. Reg, The Robot Kid (Made in Abyss)

66. Tiny Tina, The Explosive Experts (Borderlands)

67. Squirrel Girl, The...Squirrel Lady (Marvel)

68. Min Min, The Ramen Server (ARMS)

69. Dante, The Demon Hunter (Devil May Cry)

70. Lowain, The Bro Cook (Granblue Fantasy)

71. Giovanni Potage, The Wannabe Villain (Ephihet Erased)

72. B, The Silent Genius (Revenge of The Island)

73. Pit, The Gamer Angel (Kid Icarus)

74. Albedo, The Comitted Succbus (Overlord)

75. Sol Badguy, The Gruff Hero (Guilty Gear)

And finally in this update, the last few contestants on the island:

76. Kitty, The Preppy Girl (Ridonculous Race)

77. Kasumi Todoh, The Akido Expert (Art of Fighting)

78. Tomo Takino, The Hyperactive Student (Azumanga Daioh)

79. Clover, The Valley Girl (Totally Spies)

80. Tanya Degurechaff, The Child Soldier (Youjo Senki)

81. Riley Freeman, The Young Guy (Boondocks)

82. Hsien-Ko, The Altruist Vampire (Darkstalkers)

83. Basil of Baker Street, The Prideful Detective (The Great Mouse Detective)

84. Samurai Jack, The Lone Samurai (Samurai Jack)

85. Pepper Ann, The Ordinary Middle-Schooler (Pepper Ann)

86. Lord Hater, The Loud Villain (Wander Over Yander)

87. Seiya, The Cautious Hero (Cautious Hero)

88. Scott Pilgrim, The Dick-ish Boyfriend (Scott Pilgrim)

89. Wario, The Fat Entrepreneur (WarioWare)

90. Mai Shiranui, The Commited Ninja (Fatal Fury)

91. Storm Shadow, The Proud Ninja (G.I. Joe)

92. Captain Amelia, The Spaceship Captain (Treasure Planet)

93. Robyn, The Wolfwalker (Wolfwalkers)

94. Noel Vermilion, The Nervous Soldier (Blazblue)

95. Muscle Man, The Groundskeeper (Regular Show)

96. Gum, The Graffiti Skater (Jet Set Radio)

And now for the bonus additions (that got added in after the fact and are in this part of the prologue):

97. Hank Hill, The Propane Salesman (King of The Hill)

98. Hayley Smith, The Liberal Gal (American Dad)

99. Fred Flintstone, The Caveman Husband (The Flintstones)

100. Connor, The Android Cop (Detroit: Become Human)

101. Sugar, The Pageant Star (TD: Pahkitew Island)

102. Panchito, The Mexican Rooster (The Three Caballeros)

103. Lynn Loud, The Sports Fanatic (The Loud House)

104. Leshawna, The Girl With 'Tude (Total Drama)

105. Askeladd, The Tricky Viking (Vinland Saga)

106. Haida, The Shy Coworker (Aggretsuko)

107. Rapunzel, The Princess With A Pan (Tangled)

108. Arle, The Puzzle Magician (Puyo Puyo)

109. Soma Yukihira, The Confident Cook (Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma)

110. Shego, The Teenage Villain (Kim Possible)

111. Tanjiro Kamado, The Demon Slayer (Demon Slayer)

112. Darkness, The Pain-Loving Crusader (Konosuba)

113. Mr. Smee, The Loyal Right-Hand Pirate (Peter Pan)

114. Tiana, The Hard-Working Restaurant Owner (Princess & The Frog)

115. Owen, The Big Fun Guy (Total Drama World Tour)

116. Dawn, The Moon Girl (Total Drama: Revenge of The Island)

I know that the roster is very excessive and stuffed with somewhat random characters, but I'll work with it as much as I can with this story!

Besides that, Episode 1 is going to progress once again!

Chapter 3: Episode 1-1a: Fire, Water and Tension!

Summary:

The show has started and it's introducing the first 27 contestants.

Get ready.

Notes:

Originally posted on Fanfiction.Net in late Feburary 2021

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Crossed Islands
Episode 1: The All-In-One Isles
Part 1a: Fire, Water and Tension!

There's more than 100 contestants that are more than willing to take on these sets of islands, as while the place may be a resort, the challenges here are going to be tougher than ever, harder than ever and more original than ever.

There may be a few contestants have returned, but the rest is new contestants from either the same world or other worlds and most of them are here to show off their skills.

And the challenges are a good mix of old and new stuff that throws these contestants for a loop in every single challenge.

However many there are, that doesn't change that these guys have to be introduced first and that's 112 introductions.

Well, there's now 4 more contestants and that's going to be it for the story, because 116 players is a lot...very much a lot.

Don't worry, four of them are going to come later in this episode.


Chris knew that he had to put on the best show, but he liked the job way too much to not do that and the previous season was practically the testing ground for that.

So, he did what he usually would do.

"Last time on Total Drama, it was the first season containing a whole bunch of contestants from other parts of the world or even other worlds."

A train that was branded with his smiling smug was just shown on the screen with several contestants that were clearly there, including Sonic, Kanji, Smee and Yusuke

"Those 32 previous contestants that battled on a train for a million Canadian dollars, going around America to win that money!"

All of the different places that the train went to were shown in America and Canada, such as Alberta, Florida, Quebec, Rhode Island and Nevada...those were the states that the previous season were in.

And then it cut back to the island that the actually decent looking resort was on, but then it revealed something a little bit bigger.

"This season, we're back on an island...or several islands. But it's a resort on a whole bunch of islands with some insanely original challenges!"

A camera showing the whole set of islands that were there, from Boney Rock (home to some of Boney Island's best wildlife) to Rushall Island (full of normal wildlife, trees and even a cliff) to the Junkyard Jetty (the small island that's a junkyard) to some other islands.

"That's right, we're finally in a resort! But that doesn't mean it's going to be lacking of drama, 'cause we're going to get more drama than ever!"

The resort was being shown off in many different shots, with there being a whole volleyball court, a mess hall and several other places where you could really entertain yourself.

"We've got way too new islanders, but we've also got a few returning losers ready to take their two million dollars as the ultimate prize and go home in...Total Drama: Ultimates Island!" Chris announced, as the island zoom-out was finished from his perspective.

And that was just the beginning of the the show, as the intro didn't really play yet...but the title that was actually in a mostly auburn brown on a white sign that showed the many islands.


Bruh, you know me, there isn't an intro...yet.


The year's 2020 and this time, the season that can't be topped was airing (in some alternate universe where COVID somehow got contained and Syria's still a war zone.)

Of course, Chris was standing near the dock where there was going to be a whole lot of introductions for these many contestants.

"Listen up, we've got a lot of people coming in and you dudes and ladies on the TV and streaming this know how we do it on the isles!" Chris shouted, being aware of all of the viewing things.

"These docks are where these contestants are gonna drop-" Chris said, before the first contestant made themselves known through some good measure.

Also, they were mad.

"...I don't care why you're doing it, but you should stop doing it!" The first contestant stated, as the white-haired, white-skinned forest spirit looked incredibly angry.

And short like a ten-year old...wearing some white dress.

"Aisling, you're supposed to be on the boat!" Chris announced.

"You know how forest spirits work, right?" Aisling asked, starting to be tired of the host. "I probably beat the boat here, anyways?"

"Uh, I guess so?" The second contestant here stated, flying in with his two tails. "You weren't technically on it, but it's cool."

"It's not cool to be taken away from my forest!" Aisling shouted at the fox.

"To be fair...it is Chris." The fox dropped down onto the ground.

"Come on, Tails, my dude! Welcome to Total Drama!"

The two of them were looking incredibly unconvinced of being on some competition, as the fox and the fairy/forest spirit/Irish girl were sure of them being on an island.

"Well, the boat's nearly here." Tails stated.

"...Is that's what it's called?" Aisling asked, still pretty mad.

"Yes. Yes, it is."

"Yeah, that's whatever."

With that being said, there was four more that came on the first boat and two of them were not fighting for something and the other two...sort of were, as Bayonetta smiled with confidence and Dante looked pissed off, being a demon hunter with a red jacket, white hair, a black shirt and some stubble.

All four of them kinda came off at the same time, but Dante was being held by the ice picking guy and Bayonetta was with Kipo.

"Hey, guys, maybe we don't have to fight over...something apparently." The ice-picking guy, a tall, buff and blonde Norwegian guy clothed in black winter-ish clothes with some red trim...said.

"Well, yeah. Maybe we could've gotten along, but she said that she'd make a better demon hunter." Dante remarked angrily. "I'm ready to prove her wrong."

"Yeah, that's not exactly fight-worthy." Kristoff held Dante back. "Prove her wrong...in this thing.

"Dante and Kristoff, welcome to Total Drama! You'll hopefully be staying here for the next two months."

Kristoff and Dante kinda broke apart to admire the resort.

"That is actually some good craftmanship. Too bad, I'm in winter clothes." Kristoff told Dante, who had a smirk.

"Wow, this place is looking pretty snazzy." Dante pointed at it. "Bayonetta, make your move."

"Oh yeah, it is."

One of the other two was Kipo, a 13-year old girl with spiky lilac hair tied in a ponytail, light pink skin and wore a loose white top, some dark blue jeans and boots.

The other was Bayonetta, who was just wearing her usual...black dress that was decked out with details, roses and whatever needed to be there.

"Kipo, Bayonetta, welcome to the show!"

"Wow, it actually looks really good!" Kipo shouted. "Come on, Bayo, we're going to have a good time here in the old world!"

"Old world? Oh yeah, you come from that where talking animals are roaming around like nobody's business." Bayonetta stated, taking a demeaning look at Kipo.

"Come on, it's awesome there. You'll meet a lot of other humans, mutes and the other things-" Kipo declared, as the witch besides her walked away.

"I'd love to travel, but we're stuck on some cheap resort." Bayonetta remarked casually, as Kipo was just plain shocked. "Not my spot for vacationing, if you ask me."

"Yeah, you're gonna change your mind after staying here!"

The girl that came from the burrow just dropped her arms, as she also walked on ahead with Bayonetta, who was strutting.

"Seriously, what's with that guy?" Kipo asked Bayonetta again.

"I probably said something that hurt a lot." Bayonetta remarked once again.


The next group of six different contestants each were on their way in a different boat and they were in there, having a pretty decent time with each other.

"Really, we're going on Total Drama?" One of the guys, who was wearing a black jacket with a ring of fire on the back, stated. "Sounds stupid."

"To be fair, you are...something, alright." One of the girls, who was wearing a karate gi, some leggings, an undershirt and hi-top sneakers, said.

"Listen, Yuri. You're about to get the Kusangai classic!" Kyo proclaimed, readying his arms.

"I'd like to see-" Yuri stated, before the boat stopped. "-Oh, hey, the island."

There was another pair that just came off the boat and smelled the fresh air around them with Chris coming to them, as they were feeling the experience of Total Drama once again.

One of them was eliminated in the second episode and never came back, which only three others did in the OG and two of them were in a similarly massive Ridonculous Race.

The other was Jude, a tall, lanky skater with blonde hair that got covered by a blue beanie, light skin, a loose yellow t-shirt, some shorts and grey sneakers. And he was excited.

"Jude and Eva, welcome to this big mess of a show."

"Dude...why do you sound like me? It just kinda trips me every time I hear it, dude." Jude just asked.

"Come on, Jude, there's probably 90 other people waiting to get off?" Eva just pulled his ear. "Chris, I hope you prepared something good.

The fighting pair finally got off, just walking onto the dock with some determined expressions.

"Kyo & Yuri, welcome to the island!"

As though he was playing to the crowd, he showed his symbol before getting on.

"Hey, I guess." Yuri said, not even bothering the host.

"Yeah, you're not going to pull a fast one on us." Kyo proclaimed, as the brown-haired rebel flipped him off.

And the last duo on the boat practically contrasted each other, as Snufkin was just a average height vagabond with a green hat, trousers and apron shirt, a yellow scarf and brown boots.

And Sakura was a 5'4'' Japanese girl with short brown hair. She wore a red and white tracksuit jacket, some shorts and red trainers...with the karate gloves, just for show.

Sakura ran off with her luggage, while Snufkin casually walked in.

"Snufkin and Sakura, you're in the show!"

Sakura was just yelling "Yes!"

"Alright, you're happy to be trapped on some random bunch of islands!" Snufkin stated. "I'm just happy to be with a whole bunch of random people."

"Who said I wasn't excited about that?" Sakura just asked.

"I dunno."

"What do you mean, I dunno?"

These two were practically pushed off the dock by the host, who didn't look too interested in their conversation about some dumb stuff and Chris remarked on something, as the previous boat left.

"Man, there's going to be a lot of boats today..."


The next six were stepping off their boat as quickly as they could, as these guys were part of a weird crew that there were generally less than excited to meet everyone.

And one of them was already unimpressed with the decor, as a propane salesman that definitely looked like an Texan dad with the white polo shirt and light blue jeans.

His name was Hank Hill and he didn't look happy.

"Hank, welcome to the island!"

"This place ain't looking too bad. But I've seen your show and I don't think you'll see my son on it." Hank complained.

"Meh, I think it's awesome." The host of the show remarked with a smile.

"Yeah, you and your dangerous challenges." Hank grumbled to Chris, as the dad wasn't too interested.

"To be honest, I'm doing it for a good cause." The next contestant that stepped off the boat said. "So, it's cool."

The next contestant was clearly about politics with the peace necklace, grey top, long straight black hair, jeans with a massive boots and white sandals.

She was getting a weird look from Chris.

"Hayley! Hey!" Chris shouted. "Welcome here!"

"Hey, Chris McLean. I heard that you're back to your old antics." Hayley didn't look too impressed. "And I doubt that this resort is enviromentally friendly."

"It is, Hayley!" Chris remarked, as the hippie girl wasn't look too impressed with the host.

"I'll be the judge of that." Hayley stated.

The next contestant was the classic caveman husband and he just slapping her on the back.

"...What are you doing?" Hayley just took a look back at Fred Flintstone.

"Trying to raise a woman's mood." Fred remarked, making Hayley just slowly walk backwards.

"Fred, coming in from the stone age!"

Chris and Fred were just high-fiving together, the humble caveman and the egotistical tv host sharing a quick moment with each other.

"Yeah, it's nice to see you, Chris!" Fred shouted.

"It's nice to be in my stride, my caveman!" Chris exclaimed.

Fred Flintstone were just flicking his fingers towards the host.

"I can see it. I bet I could make it to the top four or something!"

"Good luck, my man."

Three of them were off the boat and most of them were either smiling honestly or were grimacing at some of the contestants that were coming in...including the next one.

She was back and she was slightly less fat, but she was still the same old sugar inside...minus the new cowboy boots that were made to be in Total Drama.

"Sugar, our first and least returning contestant!"

"What do ya mean, least returning?" Sugar angrily asked. "You saying that I suck?!"

"I mean, you're the only one from Pahkitew Island here." Chris told her with a smile that suggested that he didn't want to say the real reason. "And you made it to the top three!"

"Well, I deserve it to win this one!" Sugar boasted, ready to take anyone on. "And I ain't kidding."

Sugar just lined up to the show off her...curves to another competitive person.

"Listen, I don't care what you're doing, I don't think you're going to make it that far." Sakura told her.

"Says you and you might be wrong." Sugar declared.

"You're definitely kidding." Sakura stated.

"Guess not!"

The next contestant didn't look too happy about being on the island, despite probably having a lot of advantages of being an android cop (sharing a ridiculous skillset)

Minus the water resistantance and him looking like a plain above-average height model with slicked brown hair in a futuristic cop suit.

"I don't even know how you could get technology like this." Connor stated.

"Connor, greetings!"

"...What I am doing here? Could be some kind of investigation." Connor said.

"Look, I'm gonna level with you. To get money and fame, dude!" Chris announced.

"But I don't need either of those. There's something amiss with the island." Connor remarked, as he just went out of his way. "Hello, there people-"

Chris was a little bit irked, but Lynn actually made him a little bit more irked, as she carried a hockey stick...and a football in her bag, ready to do any kind of sport.

Her short brown hair and her apparent tween-ness didn't help.

"Yo, he's boring, right? I'm ready to swing it on!" Lynn swung the hockey stick like it wasn't a big deal.

"Lynn, welcome to the show!" Chris stated, nervously smiling. "Glad to see ya!"

"I'm happy to see you too! Total Drama challenges here I come!" Lynn shouted, as the sporty gal ran on ahead onto the where the rest of the cast was hanging out.

"Good luck..."

These six were finally in the place that they wanted to be in, or suspected in Connor's case, and they were ready to meet some more newcomers...and old comers.

"Dang, we made it!" Lynn exclaimed.

"Not going to lie, I'm surprised too." Yuri stated. "Wait, you're 13?!"

"Yeah, is there a problem with that?" Lynn asked, ready to do some competition.

"Not really, just surprised." Yuri stated, readying her headband.


The next boat came in a group of four and these four couldn't be more different, if Chris tried to get them to be different and one of them was stepping off the bat with excitement...

...but the rest were coming with her too.

The nineteenth contestant was a princess with...some ridiculously long hair that even tied up in a massive braid of sorts with flowers and all of that, still went down to her knees...and had a simple purple dress.

"Rapunzel, welcome to Total Drama!"

"Oh, that's what this competition is called." Rapunzel's apparent excitement softened a bit, as the princess didn't look too excited. "I thought it was going to be super cool.

Chris was kinda surprised that the princess didn't like it a lot, but the next contestant looked pretty neutral, which the host took a sign.

The next contestant was also a teenager with a dress, but she had orange hair in a ponytail, a blue and white dress, blue and white boots and blue and white guantlets.

"Arle, welcome to Total Drama!"

"I guess I am welcome." Arle wasn't sure what to do. "Woo?"

The third contestant was 5'7'', tough as nails, a real Viking and an Faroe Islands guy and also wears some armour and some traditional viking clothes...to go with his short hair and stubble.

And he looked like he had a fun time carrying the last contestant.

"Askeladd, it bet it's nice to be here!"

"Yeah, sure. Where's the beautiful women and sword that is forged from the gods?" Askeladd asked. "You said you had both, but I don't see 'em."

"Please, please, please, put me down!" The next guy, who was a hyena guy in a leather jacket stated.

"You said you were tough!"

"I was being facetious with that kind of stuf!"

The hyena got dropped off and then the guy picked himself up to...actually somehow be taller than Askeladd...which almost made Chris chuckle, but it made him smile wider.

Besides that, the hyena guy wore a leather jacket, a black t-shirt with red stripes, jeans and shoes.

"Haida, glad you're here."

"I don't feel like I am! I just carried by some viking like it was nothing and he's still somehow shorter than me." Haida exclaimed.

"Yeah, that's a problem. Listen, if we're going to be on the same team-" Askeladd stood up proud.

"Hey, we're not going to be on the same team." Haida just walked away from him in with a confident look. "You don't just carry a men you met."

"I just wanted to test your strength, by the way." Askeladd said, before he went up and met the other warriors.


The next boat was carrying five different people for the second time, though it was because of a dumb reason and there might have been a sixth guy ready to bring it on and the first was Donkey Kong.

Ready to hug it all out, as Wario was just right behind her with a weird smile, as DK just got freaked out, as these two looked happy to be with Chris.

"Yeah, let's go!" Donkey Kong shouted.

"Alright, it's Wario time on this island." Wario declared.

These two were in.

"Welcome DK...and Wario!" Chris was completely thrown off, as these two pointed towards the host. "That's something you don't see every day."

"I mean, this kind of show is something that really don't see every day, but I don't really complain about it." The next contestant, who wasn't that scared of those two.

"Yeah, what she said!" Donkey Kong backed her up, as he lightly slapped her on the back.

"Wario should've said it!" Wario complained,

The next contestant, Sonja was a Japanese sixteen-year old with straight black hair and red glasses. She was wearing a flower-patterned white sundress, a green flower-patterned jacket, a straw hat and some...boots.

"Sonja, welcome to Total Drama!"

"Please to meet you, Chris McLean!" Sonja stated. "I'm looking forward to this physics-bending competition."

"Hold on, I'm not messing with the laws of physics or anything!" Chris shouted with a smile.

"...No, I meant the fact that these contestants from other worlds are here and fine could be considered that. Besides, it's not a bad thing, really." Sonja told him.

"Man, you like my show." Chris commented, before seeing another woman in the military...well, it's more like a kid in a soldier's outfit. "And who are you?"

Tanya knew it was her time to introduce herself, being a short 13 year old in the full dark green military garb, hat and all and her messy tied-blonde hair.

But her face was practically that of a monster with one heck of a smile.

"Tanya von Degurechaff of the Imperial Army, ready to show that this show is a sham!"

Chris didn't really have words.

"Tanya...welcome?"

"Please, I do get that a lot." Tanya stated without missing a beat. "Though, you shouldn't underestimate me."

"But, you do look quite cute." Sonja said, as though she probably didn't want these introductions to go on for longer.

"Not a problem. What matters here is the strategy." Tanya proclaimed.

"I'm hoping to see yours, then!" Sonja said, keeping her cool.

These two just got a weird look from the final contestant that was actually on the boat and he looked the least distinct...despite being a big and fat adult guy...with a teal cap.

"Huh, this is definitely Total Drama!" The guy said.

Considering all of the things that he saw back at Gravity Falls, this wasn't too far off from the usual supernatural shenanigans.

He did wear a teal t-shirt, some cargo shorts and teal shoes.

"What is that supposed to mean?!" Tanya shouted.

The adult man got hugged by Chris.

"Soos, welcome to the freakshow! I hope you like it here!" Chris announced it to him, as Soos was just a little bit happier.

"I know I come from a weird place, but I'm here to be in a good kind of weird. You know, not world-destroying and stuff." Soos stated, as he looked at the rest of the contestants.

"Imaghine being living a world where war happens on a daily basis or even one where you have to actually do something other than being a store clerk!" Tanya shouted.

"Alright, alright, I get it, lost child." Soos nervously stated.

"That should be clear to you." Tanya declared.

At this point, Leshawna wasn't even that surprised...moreso disappointed that her stuff and luggage ended up in another boat, as he eyed a look towards a certain someone.

And that person wasn't that surprised.

"I think the joke stopped being funny." Kristoff noted.

"You're damn right it is!" Leshawna yelled, as the black woman was back on her groove. "I didn't compete in three season to get myself thrown over the damn board!"

"Leshawna, welcome back to another round of Total Drama!" Chris shouted in her face, as Leshawna wasn't that intimidated.

Kristoff looked smug about something, as Snufkin didn't understand a single thing about what made her so unpleased.

"Sorry about that, just didn't like that prank. I'm ready to be in the house and stay in it!" Leshawna declared.

"That's awesome!" Kipo exclaimed. "I think you've got a real shot at making it."

"I dunno, looks like the competition would disagree." Leshawna saw some of the stares with ill intent. "But I ain't playing that game."

"Yeah...I guess." Kipo stated, as there was a few others that had to butt in.

"Looks like I'm ready to tussle with the old contestants!" Kyo said. "Come on, Leshawna or whatever your name is, I'd like to see you try."

"You bet I'm trying!" Leshawna was more than fired up.

As there was a whole lot of fiery spirits inside some of the contestant, the actual spirit and the forest guy just up and left the standings.

"Yeah, you can go and make yourself mad, I guess." Aisling didn't really care.

"I didn't really say anything, but I'm going with you." Snufkin was...kinda close.

Aisling couldn't be more angry, but there was still a whole lot of new contestants that were coming in soon.

"We've already introduced these twenty-seven competitive contestants and as you know, there's eighty or so more contestants to battle in this ultimate season!" Chris announced to the camera. "So, stay tuned!"


To be continued in the second part of these introductions, being Part 1b...as there's still a ton of people left to do some good racing in A Really Ridonculous Race and there's still a lot of introductions that this season has to do.

Besides that, in order of introduction:

1. Aisling, The Irish Spirit (Secret of Kells)

2. Tails, The Genius Kid (Sonic The Hedgehog)

3. Dante, The Demon Hunter (Devil May Cry)

4. Bayonetta, The British Witch (Bayonetta)

5. Kipo Oak, The Half-Mutant Girl (Kipo & The Age of Wonderbeasts)

6. Kristoff, The Ice Picking Expert (Frozen)

7. Snufkin, The Laid-Back Nomad (Moomin Valley)

8. Kyo Kusanagi, The Fiery Dropout (King of Fighters)

9. Yuri Sakazaki, The Wild Karate Girl (Art of Fighting)

10. Eva, The Angry Athlete (Total Drama Island)

11. Sakura Kusagano, The High School Fighter (Street Fighter)

12. Jude Lizowski, The Mall Skater (6teen)

13. Hank Hill, The Family Man (King of The Hill)

14. Hayley Smith, The Liberal Wife (American Dad)

15. Fred Flintstone, The Caveman Husband (The Flintstones)

16. Sugar, The Pageant Star (Total Drama: Pahkitew Island)

17. Connor, The Android Cop (Detroit: Become Human)

18. Lynn Loud, The Sports Fanatic (The Loud House)

19. Rapunzel, The Long-Haired Princess (Tangled)

20. Arle, The Puzzle Magician (Puyo Puyo)

21. Askeladd, The Viking Man (Vinland Saga)

22. Haida, The Shy Coworker (Aggrestuko)

23. Soos, The Tourist Trap Clerk (Gravity Falls)

24. Wario, The Business Glutton (Wario)

25. Sonja, The Young Strategist (Advance Wars)

26. Tanya Degurechaff, The Child Soldiers (Youjo Senki)

27. Leshawna, The Girl With 'Tude (Total Drama Island)

To be continued in the second part of the introductions in the next part, as there's going to be a whole lot more of them and there might be two new faces.

Chapter 4: Episode 1-1b: More Campers In The Ring

Summary:

There's now 28 new arrivals that are coming on the dock.
How would they introduce themselves? Find out...

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Crossed Islands
Episode 1: The All-In-One Isles
Part 1b: More Campers In The Ring

Like the title suggests, there's going to a whole more of the campers than entering this resort that would take a lot of money from Chris' account.

There's going to be a lot more weird, a lot more normal people and a lot more of that all-star madness that's in this ultimate season.

It's not really a ultimate season terms of the actual people, but there's still a lot of players regardless anyways, so it's the ultimate in terms of size!

Anyways, it's time to cross off some introductions again.


"Oh good, the next boat's here."

The camera was back on, as the the next four or so contestants dropped in from a yacht and four of them were in through sheer personality strength and other strengths and this guy that was wearing a black shirt, some jeans and sneakers came in...through sheer cooking prowess and a personality that's unlike any others.

And his distinctive red hair with a headband, as this teen is one hell of a cook.

"Soma, welcome to the drama scene! I heard your cooking's crazy!"

"Yeah, it is." Soma remarked. "I don't know why, but my food causes people to open their third eye or something like that! Which is good enough for me."

"To be honest, that sounds kinda awesome, but kinda scary." Chris remarked.

"Yeah and this doesn't come for free either-" Soma wanted to say more, but got pimp slapped by the next contestant's green hand...

...and she was definitely a bit of a villain.

Shego was tall, had black wavy hair, green-ish skin and a full black and green bodysuit and she was just rolling her own eyes.

"Shego, welcome to the drama with your villainy and-"

"Yeah, yeah, spare me the capturing of random people." Shego stated, shutting Chris up immediately...as the host didn't really have any words.

The cook and the villainous sidekick were immediately staring at each other with some intense glares.

"Honestly, I don't know what it is about this guy, but this guy is getting on my nerves." Shego remarked, bored as all hell.

"Wait, it is because you think I'm not going to go far in the competition?" Soma asked. "Because I am."

"Listen, you're talking some big words for a good cook." Shego just declared.

"It's Total Drama, you don't need powers to make it through." Soma stated with incredible calmness. "You just need the mind power."

"You know, this thing has phsyical challenges, right?" Shego just fought back, before a box...roared or something. "You know, you can't keep your sister inside a box forever."

The 15-year old guy that just came off the boat had a backpacked box, a special sword, messy black and burgundy hair and a green and black checkered haori (jacket)...and his name was Tanjiro Kamado.

"I know. Some demon captured me to be here and I should be out there hunting demons...but I can't just go to different worlds like nothing." Tanjiro stated. "We did defeat him, though."

"Alright, no need to drop your entire life story on us." Shego just told him.

The 15-year old walked off, stuff and all.

"Yo, Tanjiro, you won't ignore me, right?"

"No, you captured me to be on-" Tanjiro shouted at the host, who immediately cut him off with...

" By the way, Nezuko can't do challenges for...obvious reasons ."

"You mean because she can't go into sunlight?" Tanjiro suggested.

"....Yeah, I knew that!" Chris scoffed like it wasn't a big deal. "Tanjiro, sorry for that guy, I promise that-"

Tanjiro knew that he had to get the hell out of the host's personal space, as the next contestant dropped right in and she had a confident look and an well-prepared set of armour.

She was tall, blonde, 19 years old and generally beautiful in most areas. and had black, white and yellow armour with a wing on her right shoulder.

Immediately, people were thinking a lot differently about her.

"And finally, Darkness, welcome to the show! Not going to say your name for...reasons.

The yellow-armour crusader looked more than happy to be dealing with this show, as she felt that her abilities could work here...

...as well as her other thing.

"Hello, my adventuring name is Darkness and I will be the best cruasder that I can be within this thing called a 'reality show' and be the best team member!" Darkness declared without breaking a sweat. "Trust me, I will."

"On the boat, you were talking like some kind of weirdo." Shego remarked, still bored.

"Saying stuff like 'Oh, demon, please tie me up' or something like that." Soma added to the sentiment.

"I mean, I did say that...but it was for defense's sake!" Darkness rebutted the two of them, as Tanjiro...just remembered something. "Besides, that demon was ugly!"

"Did you see the way he-" Darkness declared with a smug smile.

"Alright, alright, the next boat's coming and we don't have all day!"


Chris felt that this boat was something different, as these six were here to do the business.

"These next six are definitely tougher than the last four newcomers!"

As one boat was leaving, another one was docking and ready to unload the six of them that were hanging out and they were looking more than determined to make it through.

The first one to unload was actually kind of scared, but it wasn't because of the show.

Luigi needed no introduction, as he got a pat on the back from Daisy, his princess and the two of them shared an low high-five...in their sports outfits.

"Luigi, you're looking kinda scared." Chris commented on Luigi's mood. "Daisy, welcome to these hallowed isles!"

"Come on, it's not because of this show." Luigi told him.

"Yeah, there's this girl on board...throwing out blue fire like it's nothing!" Daisy shouted. "Is she ok?"

"I'm glad that I'm out of there." Luigi shook it off, as he looked ready for some drama. "Besides, I've dealt with worse."

"Yeah!"

With that being said, there was one confident black-haired woman that could do just that, wear some of the best clothes and look pretty good at the same time and she stepped off, free of chains and ready to take back the Fire Nation.

And Luigi backed away from her.

"Azula, you good?"

"Please get out of my sight. There's a certain coward that I want to talk to." Azula said with force. "Besides, I'm fine! What's with him?"

"I'm just scared at the way you threw that blue fire." Luigi told her, still behind Daisy. "You were just throwing it around like it was nothing."

"In awe at my firebending power, I assume?" Azula asked. "Please, give me your best shot?"

"Okay." Luigi said, creating his quick fireballs with hesitation that just flew forwards pretty fast towards the sea and then faded. "Is that good?"

"Not even remotely close to being that, let alone on my level." Azula suggested with a smug smile.

A relatively short humanoid rabbit stepped off the boat with a pink plaid shirt with rolled up sleeves and light blue jeans...and she was cute as all heck, walking onto the dock with her luggage.

Awkward in the middle of a literal fire fight.

"Judy Hopps, welcome to this completely legal show."

"...I dunno if it's completely legal, but I'm not going to complain about it." Judy Hopps stated. "Besides, I think you've got a much bigger issue coming up right now."

"Really, we do?" Daisy asked, ready to swing with a golf club. "Listen, rabbit, I think we've got a problem."

"No, I'm serious!" Judy didn't look like she joked.

The next guy came off and two things that were very apparent was his actual red hair was a massive left bang and his almost six-feet-tall height.

He was definitely Japanese and definitely wore a silk burgundy shirt, some black trousers and white leather slacks...and wasn't in a good mood like always.

"Iori, you look motivated."

"Pfft, shut the hell up about motivation. Anyways, I heard that Kusanagi's here." Iori remarked, carrying his stuff. "And you all should get out of my way."

Iori just swung around some purple fire, as Azula looked impressed.

"That's some pretty great firebending you've got there. Almost as great as a Fire Nation attack ship-" Azula interrupted him.

"Sure, princess. I'm not looking to compared to some ships!" Iori Yagami had a smirk on his face, as the former princess was looking at him with dissapointment.

Azula was shocked to see such a man pass by her to deal with his ridiculously petty feud with some guy that almost certainly was a teenager from her perspective.

"Huh, idiots."

"Not my problem, you compared him to a ship. That's pretty dumb." The next guy that stepped off said with a smile.

No-one could mistake that Fatal Fury hat, red denim jacket, jeans and long blonde hair that was tied into a lony ponytail.

"Terry, what's up!"

"Nothing much, just going onto the craziest season of the craziest reality show." Terry Bogard remarked. "You've even got a fire lady in here!"

"My name is Azula, rightful heir to the Fire Nation. Please to meet you, street rat." Azula said with all of the passive-agressive attitude in the world.

"Nice to meet you too!" Terry just blew it off. "Hey, Chris! I bet this season's going to be awesome!"

"Aw, thanks, dude!" Chris remarked with a smile, as the boat just raised the walkway.


As one left, another one came and hilariously enough, there was one person that actually made Azula get a bit angrier than she usually was...which was impressive on this island.

And he had a boomerang, a Water Tribe sword, dark skin and parted dark brown hair that came straight of the 2000s.

This guy was a Water Tribe guy through and through with his blue clothes and threw a smug look towards Azula...and then bellyflopped onto the docks.

"Sokka, yeah!"

"Man, my jaw actually hurts." Sokka said. "I'm not going to lose to you, though."

"If your introduction showed nothing, it won't be long before your team sends you home." Azula mocked the bellyflopping guy, who picked himself up by now.

"This is a game that needs no bending, just a sharp mind and weapons that are as sharp as that mind." Sokka boasted, ready to show his weapons. "I've got actual friends."

"You got defeated by one of my former underlings. I'd say that befits you." Azula said.

"Sokka, you left your stuff here!" A white-haired guy that was wearing black summer-ish clothes shouted. "I guess I'm carrying it."

The white-haired guy was wearing a black waist jacket, blue knee-length shorts, black boots, a white t-shirt and black fingerless gloves...and his hair was kinda spiky, though pointed downwards.

And he carried both his luggage and Sokka's.

"Riku, dude!"

"Hey...Chris, you must be hosting the reality show! Honestly, I'm kinda here to find my friend and also here to prove something." Riku stated.

"That you're here to win?!" Chris told him with a smirk.

"Yeah, I'm not going to be on that." Riku remarked. "Sokka, is your jaw okay?"

"I've been through way worse anyways." Sokka looked fine, as he smiled wide, as Riku was freaked out. "Apparently, you're definitely a tough cookie."

"You mean definitely. Otherwise, how would I've gotten here?" Riku stated, as Sokka just took a weird look at him. "Besides, there's a mouse coming right now."

And the tall brown mouse was decked out in a Victorian outfit, being a white dress shirt, a reddish waistcoat, a green neck tie, gray-brown pants and black shoes with spots.

And he was not used to being human-sized.

"Basil, glad to see you."

"I'm not exactly that glad to see you too..." Basil remarked. "To be honest, it's not like being this size in apparently some other world isn't the weirdest thing that happened to me today."

"Same thing here, too. Some old man told us about 'punishing bad boys' or whatever he was saying." Shego shouted, making sure that the mouse detective.

"Aren't you an apparent supervillain!" Basil said, disgusted by her presence.

"Even on TV, everyone thinks I'm just some sidekick." Shego stated, lighting her hand up. "Trust me, I'm not."

"I'll survive on my wits alone." Basil remarked, as the next contestant to be there just bumped him. "Seriously, some people don't know how to actually look."

"Hey, it's not your fault that you were talking like...like some smart guy." The next contestant said, as he was definitely a guy .

This Japanese guy had short black hair and was nearly six feet tall and wore a dark blue sports jacket, a white t-shirt, blue volleyball shorts and white trainers.

"Kageyama, you look like a mean guy!"

"Kageyama is it? What were you doing walking like that?" Basil asked him through gritted teeth.

"I'm here, aren't I?!"

The rest of the guys that from the boat just stared at him.

"Listen, here, I aim to make it to the top with whatever team I end up on!" Kageyama shouted. "So, you might have to deal with me."

"...Good talk." Riku was lost for words.

"I'm sorry for barging into you! Please, let me....do something!" Kageyama shouted at Basil, who just angrily huffed away from him. "Urgh."

"Come on, Kageyama, that's no way to make new friends. You have to make the most of that summer business, right?" The next player, who was also Japanese, stated. "You know, being a first year and all."

"Shut up, Oikawa! Some guy tricked me into being on this show, because I thought it was a volleyball training camp." Kageyama shouted at him from the dock.

This Oikawa fellow? He was 6 feet tall, had his chocolate brown hair swept to both sides and got the girls talking with his good looks. He wore a aqua-coloured t-shirt, some khaki shorts and dark grey athletic shoes and still looked ready to play Volleyball.

"Yo, Oikawa!"

"Thanks to making me be here. Unlike some people, I actually do take a look at letters written by this game." Oikawa remarked with a smile. "Besides, I'm looking to make my next big move."

"Is your next move being a jerk?" Kageyama had a smile of his own. "Because you're looking like one, right?"

"Apparently so, Tobio-chan. Anyways..."

Oikawa went back to waving to the single ladies that were on this island, as said ladies were just swooning over this guy.

"...it's nice to see this show's a team game."

"My team's going to beat your team just like Karasuno beat your team!" Kageyama proclaimed. "With teamwork."

"It's nice to see you still try and get that crown thing." Oikawa remarked, as he got closer and closer to his other potential rival and former protege.

These two were looking at each other closely.

"Alright, we've got...80 people to go through, there's no time!"


"And here comes another boat of newcomers and they're-" Chris saw the first contestant front-flip continously onto the dock. "-upping their introduction!"

"My name's Mai Shiranui and I'm not going to take this easy! Happy to be with you, Chris!"

It was Mai, the 5'5'' sexy Japanese ninja with her long brown hair in her iconic ponytail. But she wasn't wearing her revealing ninja outfit, as she wore a pink buttoned top, jean shorts and some trainers and she looked...excited.

"Mai Shiranui, welcome to Total Drama!"

"Yeah, I'm welcome here! I'm not scared to deal with a bunch of creeps!" Mai declared.

Soma just got a slap to the head from Daisy, as he was looking at her assets...but Terry Bogard was actually waving as a friend.

"Hey, Terry!" Mai shouted at him, as he wasn't on the dock.

"Hey, Mai, what's happening?" Terry Bogard asked.

"You know, fighting for Andy, fighting to prove that beautiful women are real strong and dealing with drama." Mai answered candidly.

"Cool." Terry just said.

The next woman just jumped off the bow of the boat and onto the dock with purpose and determination.

"Kasumi, you're here too?!" Mai exclaimed.

"Yes, I am here! Not the best way to spread the word of the Todoh style, but if KOF's not happening, this is my next best option!" Kasumi declared, readying her stance.

The actually blue-haired woman was 5 feet tall, had long blue-ish hair tied into a ponytail and looked like a typical Japanese teenager.
She was wearing her usual, the wide kimono-y pants, the kimono shirt, the armour, the red sash and the sandals with white socks.

"Kasumi Todoh, welcome to the drama, then!"

"Pleased to meet you, Chris McLean! I'm not really here to make enemies, but I'm fight to against Kyokugenryu!" Kasumi declared, ready to fight Yuri. "Because I'm here to fight for my style!"

"Same thing here! I'm not backing down!" Yuri shouted, readying her husband.

Kasumi got her headband prepared.

"Good, because we've got a long one ahead of us." Kasumi stated.

"I don't mind, because I'm not losing to you!"

The next contestant stepped off and he was definitely a robot boy, having dark brown short hair and being...a boy, he was pretty short, had a human head and chest and mechanical limbs.
He wore a metal helmet, a metal headband under that, a ratty red cape and green and purple pants.

And Reg was that boy, not sure what he was supposed to do here.

"Hello, Reg!" Chris announced. "You're excited?"

"I don't know where I am." Reg said. "But this seems like a good place to be!"

As he said that, Kyo and Iori were going at it again, Yuri and Kasumi were just death-staring each other and Tanya was just silently judging some of the women that came before her.

"Well, compared to the Abyss that is..."

"Dang, you're a walking, talking robot?!" Kipo then gasped, as Reg just backed away.

"No...it's okay." Reg just felt backed up.

"Oh, sorry. Just was super excited to see a good guy robot." Kipo awkwardly stepped back as well.

"That's alright." Reg quietly said, as the half-mute girl let the robot kid be.

And he walked onto the where the rest of the contestants were having a fun time...existing and waiting for the rest of them and one of the boat riders...also did a bellyflop.

And Sokka, not even looking at the dock at this point, felt validated for some reason.

Pit was an angel and he looked a little worse for wear and his tuft-filled hair was brown and he looked like a 13-year old.
He wore a white chiton with a red and gold hem that was tied with a fibula, a gold vine leaf on his hair, a navy undershirt and shorts under the chiton and he also had brown sandals with bands and fuzzy trims...and top it off, he wore a bunch of gold rings and a belt.

"Pit, looks like you're ready to be here."

"I dunno, let me do that introduction again." Pit said. "I'm not gonna bellyflop onto the deck again!"

"Alright, man, just letting you know, the next contestant is coming." Chris told him.

"Good, any rest from the cruel challenges!" Pit just went back up to the boat angrily.

The next contestant was also getting a lot of looks from her own clothes, as she wore a white dress with a low neckline and a golden spider web necklace, had a beautiful face and very long-black hair

For them, they didn't notice the giant black wings and two horns coming out of the head.

"Huh, Lord Ainz sent me here? Albedo asked.

"Albedo, it looks you're excited to be on this show."

"...Please tell me, I'm not living with a bunch of humans." Albedo stated with much displeasure.

"And you're going to let a demon stay in here?" Tanjiro just raised his own sword, ready to defeat her.

"Uh, yeah. Didn't you two get the memo?" Chris asked her, as Albedo got very angered...but covered it with a smile.

Tanjiro was also up on the dock, but he just grunted.

"I'm only here under the orders of Ainz-sama after he got sent a letter bearing your name on it. Don't try and test me." Albedo told Chris.

As for Tanjiro.

"I can't just let you walk around like it's fine!" Tanjiro raised his sword. "But we can't kill each other..."

"Fortunately for you, I'm going to go as far as I can from you." Albedo still shared that same smile, despite it clearly being fake smile.

"Fine, hopefully, you won't eat or kill any humans." Tanjiro just told her with a nervous face, putting the sword back.

And Pit tried again...and finally stuck the landing with one backflip, as the next contestant just swung onto the dock with her own ODM gear and landed with a sllide.

"That was insane! How did you do that?" Pit was practically star-struck.

"It took me a lot of training and a lot of battles to get used to it." The next woman competing stated. "Eren must be proud of me to even be here."

Her name was Mikasa Ackerman and she was 5'9'', 19 years old, was Japanese, having chin-length black hair and looked kinda attractive.
She wore the Scouts' uniform proudly, brown jacket, beige pants, black boots and the green cape with the Survey Corps' wings of freedom and the belt that held the gear.

"Mikasa, it looks like you're going to be a good teammate." Chris announced. "And also, Pit, get off my deck!"

"Yes, host dad!" Pit grumbled, as Mikasa stood proudly on the dock. "Wow, you're really tall!"

"But I'm not even that tall." Mikasa stated. "I'm just here to do some serious competition."

"And you're stupid cool, too!" Pit shouted.

"I'd rather be a loyal teammate to a good leader than to just be cool." Mikasa said, as Pit just walked off the dock with her.

"Man, you're no fun!"

And what must have been the 8th electric boat left the dock once again without any of the contestants' luggage and this time, there was going to be two more before the break cut in.


Things were definitely going way quicker this time around, as the 9th boat...crashed onto the island or rather, it ran aground...as the next woman in line just did two backflips off the boat on the deck...somehow.

"That was ridiculous!" Tails declared. "The momentum to do that must have been insane!"

This woman was Miko Kubota and she was 16, a gamer, had very long violet hair in a hime cut with uneven bangs and light skin.
She wore a black tank top under a yellow cat t-shirt, purple tights, a blue hoodie wrapped on her waist, red and white socks, blue sneakers and an orange wristband.

"Hey, Miko! You're not our first gamer, but probably the best!"

"Hi, Chris McLean! What...are you actually doing?" Miko asked, seeing all of the weird and not so wonderful contestants on the island. "Because it sounds stupid."

"Pulling contestants from multiple worlds and all that stuff!" Chris said.

"Honestly, that sounds a little bit too crazy to be true!" Kipo shouted from the island. "How do we know that it is real?"

"Right, pink-skinned girl! It could be just total fakery and costumes and who knows what else!" Miko shouted back.

"...I doubt it now!"

"Me too!"

Miko just ran to Kipo...as the two of them were having a friendship moment, as the next familiar contestant was coming off the boat with a air guitar...and even an actual guitar in the luggage.

"Rock, coming from the Ridonculous Race!" Chris announced, as Rock wore the same clothes from the Ridonculous Race....demon frog t-shirt, jeans, boots and even the headband. "Front man of the Demon Frogs!"

"Yo, Chris, this is insane!" Rock shouted. "It's actually an awesome camp for rocking out!"

"Yeah, but you're also going through one of reality TV's best shows to date." Chris remarked.

"I dunno, man, sounds like big talk. What if it's..." Rock imitated the sound of a failed sound. "...like some other seasons."

"Don't worry, it won't be." Chris stated, as another familiar contestant went onto the dock and the host didn't look too surprised. "B, you're still not going to say anything?"

The silent genius were more than happy to continue the silence.

"Of course not."

Weirdly enough, B (real name Beverley) and Rock were actually vibing with each other, even if it didn't seem like it with the sounds and B just pointing at him.

"Honestly, you've got the sound down or something!" Rock stated.

B just dropped a guitar sample on Rock's good ears.

"Man, that's fine."

These two went off.

Despite that, there was another guy that was on board and he was probably the oldest of the four people that was going on this show and he looked pleasantly smug at...no-one in particular.

The suprisingly 6-foot tall, old and portly British man with no grey hairs on the top and a top hat to cover it.
He carried his massive red overcoat on his side, as he wore a buttoned-up deep blue shirt and of course, his red trousers, brown riding gloves and brown boots...and the snake-like smile that threw off Chris.

Very few people knew that The Coachman stepped onto their shores besides Chris, who kinda didn't care that much.

"Coachman, Barker or whatever your name is, welcome to the island! Hope, you like your stay." Chris said, not scared of the old man.

"Well, that's good, because I have been waiting to get away from my workplace for a long while." He said with an oddly foul tone.

The old man just put his whip out, holding it in both hands.

"As some people would say, I don't intend to keep the saboteurs and the villains safe and I'm going to make them have your fun and pay for it." He stated, before looking at Judy.

"Sir, that's really onimnous." Judy Hopps stated, genuinely confused at why he said. "Seriously, what's your problem?"

"This is Total Drama, I doubt that those kinds of people won't make my vacation stressful." The old man smugly smiled at Judy, as he said this.

"That's...good, right?" Judy said, pretty sure that this guy was shady as all hell.

"Alright, alright, these intros are gonna go at light speed or something, so get off please." Chris said, as these two weren't even on the dock anymore.


And of course, there was a few more and this time, it was a party on the boat with those few kinda participating in it and the first one was definitely the youngest contestant in Total Drama.

He was nine and a real OG (in his head)

The black kid with brown cornrows wore an loose shirt with red sleeves, some green trousers and trainers.

"Riley Freeman, yo!"

"Nah, man, you ain't feeling it. It kinda hits different when you really feel it." Riley stated. "I'm 'bout to get into this Total Drama and stack so much paper, you can't even see the top!"

"I doubt it, though." The next contestant, who was a 15-year old black girl with black hair in two ponytails and light skin, stated. "You don't have a killer strategy."

"Naw, Penny, it's gonna hit different when you see it." Riley was trying to impress Penny.

"Yeah, not exactly." Penny proclaimed.

Penny, the 16-year old back girl, wore a pink-ish cardigan, a white shirt, a burgundy skirt, white socks and burgundy shoes.

"Penny Proud, I'm guessing you're proud to be here.”

Sure, I like not dying, getting serious injured and all of that good stuff.” Penny looked more than determined to make things work within these isles.

I’m ‘bout to get that paper stacked to the ceiling in the hospital, if I’ve gotta!” Riley shouted, just making Penny go to the fourth contestant that arrived on the boat.

The third agreed with Riley on the paper-stacking thing however.

It’s your funeral.” Penny remarked, not excited to be here.

Listen, I’m gonna die before my bananas are stolen! I can relate to that, though!” A talking gorilla stated with a red tie exclaimed, as Riley high-fived him.

Yeah!” Riley shouted.

"Donkey Kong!" Chris knew that there was no mistake the big ape with a love for bananas, music, red ties and his girlfriend. “Welcome to the big jungle!”

Don’t worry, me and this little guy are gonna take care of each other.” Donkey Kong just lifted Riley off the ground.

Listen, this dude ain’t lying. He’s got the arms to carry all of that paper.” Riley proclaimed.

As that was happening off the dock, there was a certain beautiful white-skinned redhead that wore a lot of purple...minus the green ascot was more than determined to get away from all of that.

Daphne was her name and being part of Mystery Incorporated was her game and Penny was probably cool with doing other things.

"Daphne Blake, just one of the mystery solvers!” Chris announced. “Welcome to this crazy season!”

Wait, that last season was real? Why would you do that?” Daphne asked.

Because the show would be more awesome that way!” Chris said. “And I have the tech.”

I’m going to go over there.”

Daphne wasn’t too interested in a less crazy Chris McLean, but she did want to talk to Penny.

This is going to be one hell of a summer.” Daphne commented, seeing some of the people on the island.

I know, I just ain’t interested at staying home all summer.” Penny stated.

Obviously, I hope Fred sees this.” Daphne told Penny. “He knows that I can make it really far.”

I wish I had that much hope from my dad. I ain’t going home day one!” Penny declared, ready to take on the competition.

With that random declaration, Chris felt it was good time to cut it off.

"Well, we've still got 56 contestants that have arrived and 56 more that have yet to arrive, because the biggest season with the biggest introductions will be back!”

The camera was off for real.


To be continued in the third part of introductions in Part 1c, where there’s still going to be more contestants and no more surprises in the show...

28. Soma Yukihira, The Confident Cook (Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma, newly introduced)

29. Shego, The Teenage Villain (Kim Possible, newly introduced)

30. Tanjiro Kamado, The Demon Slayer (Demon Slayer, newly introduced)

31. Darkness, The Pain-Loving Crusader (Konosuba, newly introduced)

32. Luigi, The Scaredy Brother (Super Mario)

33. Azula, The Fiery Former Princess (Avatar: The Last Airbender)

34. Daisy, The Spunky Princess (Super Mario)

35. Judy Hopps, The Bunny Cop (Zootopia)

36. Iori Yagami, The Moody Bassist (King of Fighters)

37. Terry Bogard, The Street Fighter (Fatal Fury)

38. Sokka, The Boomerang Guy (Avatar: The Last Airbender)

39. Riku, The World-Travelling Hero (Kingdom Hearts)

40. Basil (of Baker Street), The Aloof Detective (The Great Mouse Detective)

41. Tobio Kageyama, The Aggressive Setter (Haikyuu!)

42. Tohru Oikawa, The Adaptive Setter (Haikyuu!)

43. Mai Shiranui, The Commited Ninja (Fatal Fury)

44. Kasumi Todoh, The Akido Expert (Art of Fighting)

45. Reg, The Robot Kid (Made in Abyss)

46. Pit, The Angel Warrior (Kid Icarus)

47. Albedo, The Succbus In Love (Overlord)

48. Mikasa Ackerman, The Attacking Scout (Attack on Titan)

49. Miko Kubota, The Tech Support Gamer (Glitch Techs)

50. Barker/Coachman, The Shady Donkey Trader (Pinocchio)

51. Rock, The Teen Rocker (Ridonculous Race)

52. B, The Silent Genius (Total Drama: Revenge of The Island)

53. Riley Freeman, The Abrasive Kid (The Boondocks)

54. Penny Proud, The Middle Schooler (The Proud Family)

55. Donkey Kong, The Cool Gorilla (Donkey Kong)

56. Daphne Blake, The Fashionista Investigator (Scooby Doo)

To be continued in the next part of the introductions, where there's going to be a whole lot more of the contestants coming in with an old one in tow.

And of course, the first 27 that came in before this massive group:

1. Aisling, The Irish Spirit (Secret of Kells)

2. Tails, The Genius Kid (Sonic The Hedgehog)

3. Dante, The Demon Hunter (Devil May Cry)

4. Bayonetta, The British Witch (Bayonetta)

5. Kipo Oak, The Half-Mutant Girl (Kipo & The Age of Wonderbeasts)

6. Kristoff, The Ice Picking Expert (Frozen)

7. Snufkin, The Laid-Back Nomad (Moomin Valley)

8. Kyo Kusanagi, The Fiery Dropout (King of Fighters)

9. Yuri Sakazaki, The Wild Karate Girl (Art of Fighting)

10. Eva, The Angry Athlete (Total Drama Island)

11. Sakura Kusagano, The High School Fighter (Street Fighter)

12. Jude Lizowski, The Mall Skater (6teen)

13. Hank Hill, The Family Man (King of The Hill)

14. Hayley Smith, The Liberal Wife (American Dad)

15. Fred Flintstone, The Caveman Husband (The Flintstones)

16. Sugar, The Pageant Star (Total Drama: Pahkitew Island)

17. Connor, The Android Cop (Detroit: Become Human)

18. Lynn Loud, The Sports Fanatic (The Loud House)

19. Rapunzel, The Long-Haired Princess (Tangled)

20. Arle, The Puzzle Magician (Puyo Puyo)

21. Askeladd, The Viking Man (Vinland Saga)

22. Haida, The Shy Coworker (Aggrestuko)

23. Donkey Kong, The Loud Gorilla (Donkey Kong)

24. Wario, The Business Glutton (Wario)

25. Sonja, The Young Strategist (Advance Wars)

26. Tanya Degurechaff, The Child Soldiers (Youjo Senki)

27. Leshawna, The Girl With 'Tude (Total Drama Island)

Part 1c should be coming very soon with the next 27 contestants...again.

Chapter 5: Episode 1-2a: Even More Campers In The Ring!

Summary:

Well, once again, there's 28 more contestants introducing themselves and they're coming quick.

Notes:

Right now, I'm upload Episode 1, which has been finished.
So, don't expect the newly created chapters from Episode 2 onwards to come super quickly or anything.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Crossed Islands
Episode 1: The All-In-One Isles
Part 2a: Even More Campers In The Ring

The title describes itself, as there's also the previous 56 contestants that were already introduction and there's going to be 28 more coming in this part and the next part

Of those, some of them are going to be men and some are going to be women, so let's just get on with the extended introductions and these introductions should be over soon.

Either way, there's still 116 contestants in the ring, ready to shine at their first moment on TV.

I know that Tifa wasn't originally meant to be in here, but she replaced Seiya from Cautious Hero, who may not work as well in this kind of cast.


The show was back and so were the introductions, as the next environmentally-friendly boats were adding some more contestants into the fray.

"Aw yeah, I wonder who's gonna be in this shit." Riley proclaimed.,

Six of them, to be exact, and they were packed with personality and skills that were very specific.

Aside from having a sword and punching with fire, which was already very common and going to be common without Sol on this thing...but he did look like a cool guy.

Sol Badguy definitely had messy brown hair with a long-ish ponytail and that was turnt to the right and a bunch of muscles everywhere, especially on the arms, but it was covered by the red jacket with he wore.

He also wore a black tank top, black fingerless gloves, white trousers, red shoes, two belts, some fabric covering his crotch and...he carried his sword like it wasn't a problem.

"Man, what the hell did I get myself into?" Sol asked.

"Sol Badguy...I'm guessing you're a good guy."

"Some weird competition apparently." Donkey Kong remarked.

"Heh, looks like it. A big 'ol gorilla's talking to me like it's not a problem." Sol stated.

"Yeah, but it's cool." Donkey Kong remarked.

Sol then looked at the colorful cast that inhabited the show and just nodded negatively.

"Cool is a big word for most of these guys." Sol stated, as Donkey Kong chuckled. "Guys I haven't met."

There was a blue bird that just flew onto the dock and landed like a pro, as he was an anthro bird.

"Whoa, you're really cool." Pit said, talking to the bird who landed.

Falco Lombardi was a blue bird, a space pilot and had wings for arms....along with looking like a falcon.
His attire reflected what a pilot in space looked like with the silver armoured boots, red pilots' trousers, a grey jacket with wings on each hem and...a scouter.

"...What?" Falco didn't really get it. "We've been in Smash for years now."

"And you stayed cool all these years."

"Falco, you're flying in, right?"

"Goddamn it, host. Leave the bird alone." Sol looked pretty tired of the host's antics. "He's with me."

"Yeah, I'm flyin' and not with this guy." Falco just put his wings down. "I don't know what you're drinking, but it must be something strong to put 100 guys in here."

"Alright, the more, the merrier, my guys!" Donkey Kong just tried to hug them.

"Come on, this show is a party from Venom...or the pits of suck!" Falco shouted, looking at the guys. "What's with their looks?"

"You just insulted them like it was no big deal, but it's probably a big deal to them!" Pit stated, not wanting his guy to be hated. "And this guy apparently."

"Yeah, o.k?" Falco asked, as the potoroo complained about something.

"Yeah, look at ya. Looking like you're about to fly the fuck outta here." The potoroo stated

Suprisingly, Pinstripe didn't come in his salmon striped suit...though the salmon Hawaiian shirt, khaki and leather shoes outfit still gave off the gangster vibe.

"Pinstripe, you're looking real gangsta."

"Please tell me, that this bird isn't going to be on my team." Pinstripe remarked, as he took a look at the bird with one heck of an accent.

"Good, because we're definitely on separate teams when that happens!" Falco said with utter confidence. "Then you'll see what my wings will do."

"Dudes, I've gotta say hello to some people." Chris pointed out, as there was a bunch of people waiitng.

Pinstripe and Falco walked off the dock, as though they had some kind of territorial situation between each other...and Terry Bogard barely helped.

Whoa, whoa, fight in the competition, not on the dock!” Terry Bogard tried to space into each other.

Yeah, we can do that too! What, is my accent a problem?” Falco complained, ready to do some throwing down with some wings.

No, but you’re up in my face, so I’ve gotta put you in your place.” Pinstripe just dropped a bar.

Great, you’re really good at dropping rhymes, so I bet you could handle a few wing slaps.” Falco fired back.

Alright-”

So, where’s Canadian guy?” A really big guy asked, as the bird and the potoroo ran away from him. “Why do you run?”

The next guy was Russian and couldn't care less who took his gun named Sasha.

No-one took it and he still carried as he went in, as a big muscled, tall, bald, top-heavy Russian guy in a blue shirt, a bulletproof vest, brown trousers, a belt, brown boots....with some stubble.

No-one wanted to deal with him.

"So, you're called the Heavy...with no real name?"

"Yeah. Is fine." Heavy said. "Chris McLean?"

"Nice to meet a fan." Chris remarked.

"...Ok, host guy." Heavy stated, as he chuckled. "I can see most people are crazy. I like crazy!"

Heavy was just coming in, as he got slapped hard by someone.

"Good. You don't touch my gun." Heavy stated.

"Well, that's fine." She said, coming in.

She was...definitely a real looker of a fox with her black long hair and generally good purpotions, but she wore a yellow jacket, a blue sports bra, blue trousers with a belt and boots.

There was mistaking's Carmelita Fox's look of suspicion.

"Carmelita, welcome to the show...you good?"

"Honestly, the fact that you're still doing this show like this and is honestly impressive." Carmelita stated. "Seriously, you almost got replaced."

"Man, I'm too talented to be replaced." Chris boasted, which made the fox inspector's eyes roll aggressively.

"Yeah, your talent is big." Heavy was trying to come back with the slap to Carmelita. "And is her talents."

"I'm going you're talking about my many arrests and not the obvious." Carmelita told the big guy with a gun.

"You arrest good. And you look good, but can you beat gun?" Heavy just showed his gun, still not really able to hold it properly.

"Honestly, I could easily beat gun. I've beaten bigger guns before and in a team game like this, that's not going to help your team win." Carmelita told him, honestly.

"You think all I have is Sasha? I have big body that can crush enemies." Heavy was just cracking his knuckles. "I carry my gun places."

"Yeah, we got it."

Surprisingly, the next woman didn't go for the zero suit.

She just wore an explorer's outfit, scouter, boots, short-sleeved jacket and all and she was 6'3''...and blonde, but she did have some Chozo DNA.

"Samus, you're looking good for a bounty hunter!"

And the whatever numbered boat left.

"What, can't I be?" Samus asked.

"Nah, you're probably going to crush the competition."

"Come on, this is a show. Nothing serious, though I bet that there's going to be some hard compettiion." Samus remarked without a smile or a sneer, just a stoic face.

"I think the competition is going to be...something that can only be streamed or on TV." Carmelita said, taking a look at Samus. "Also, I bet you're not that strong."

"Huh, then try your best to top that." Samus had a smirk.

"Good, because we're going to have some good honest competition." Carmelita stated.

These two were walking with each other, though it was not friendly by any measure, as they were doing the stares with each other...and saw some of the other contestants.

"Yeah, I don't think I like this one bit." Carmelita saw a whole bunch of criminals here.

"I don't know, they could be tough players." Samus had a smirk.

"Honest to god, I don't really like it here. There ain't any benches and there's sure as all hell ain't any organisation." Hank just stated, getting real tired of sitting on the grass.

"I can't disagree with you there." Carmelita didn't look too interested in waiting. "This competition is just waiting to get serious."

"Besides you're not the only one looking for a million dollars.


The next boat brung on six more people that were more than ready to take the competition for no other reason than because of fame, money and to try out their skills.

And the next black woman in here certainly could do that, despite being a popstar and looking like one too.

She had a giant afro and was pretty tall compared to most of the contestants that were staring at her.
And she wore orange heeled boots, orange short shorts, an orange top with shoulder pads...and her hairband.

"Kate, one of the 22nd century's most notable popstars!"

"Yeah, it's me! I'm as capable as any other contestant here and I intend to be a team player!" Kate shouted, as the other contestants were confused.

"Kate, as much as it hurts me to say this, you're not exactly unique here." Chris stated.

"Honestly, I probably could just get a million dollars easily, but I'm here to get some inspiration and do some other things!" Kate had a determined grin on her face.

"Now, that's unique! Woo!" Kipo just shouted for no reason.

"Thank you, purple-skinned gal!" Kate yelled.

"She's my friend now." Miko was just put Kipo into a bear hug.

"...And random purple-haired lady." Kate said. "Not sure if we're going to be on the same team."

"I mean, that's cool, that's ok." Miko said, feeling deflated.

Robyn was definitely a child, though she was a 12-year old blonde with blue eyes and was kinda...average height for a 12-year old.
She did wear 16th century clothes, a green shirt, brown pants and black boots...and a crossbows, ready to fight off people who sucked...a massive cape that was as long as her body.

"Hey...uh...Robyn, was it?"

"Wait, how do you know my name?" Robyn asked. "...Oh, you're that Total Drama weird man."

"Yeah, welcome to the show!"

"Great, can I just join the other people?" Robyn didn't look too pleased. "I'd not like to be with you."

Robyn just ran to the other people.

"Wow, rude."

The English child with a crossbow was just walking up to the other children and people that were actually interested in that.

"What the heck, is that a real crossbow?" Penny asked.

"Yeah, but I only use it to get fruit and things." Robyn just put it down.

"And apparently you're a wolfwalker or werewolf, because it sounds like the same thing." Penny stated. "You become a wolf at night, obviously."

"The difference is that us wolfwakers basically sleep while we're wolves...and we do magic." Robyn just told the black girl, who just had a look on her face.

"Werewolves probably can do magic stuff anyways!" Penny Proud exclaimed, just throwing her hands up. "Anyways, what else do you do?"

"Live my life, alright." Robyn stated.

The next guy came up anyways.

The next guy was definitely a samurai with the white gi with black at the bottom of his trousers, black triangles on the open shirt, white socks, sandals, a red tied belt and red wrappings around his lower arms.

And a holder for his sword.

"Haohmaru, you're looking ready to swinging in with your katana!"

"The katana that's probably cut quite a few people and a killed some major demons!" Haohmaru shouted. "Chris, how do you get this many people together?"

"My sheer charisma, my samurai dude."

"Yeah, you believe that." Haohmaru said, running to the children. "What the heck, there's a bunch of a children fighting?!"

"No, we were fighting about being a wolfwalker or werewolf or whatever she's talking about." Penny stated.

"I was just telling her that werewolves can't do magic." Robyn fired back.

"Listen, all that matters that you turn into a wolf and you can fight with your claws." Haohmaru stated. "At least that's what everyone's saying anyways."

"Wolfwalkers actually become wolves and werewolf are like manbeats or something!" Robyn shouted, as Haohmaru just left the conversation.

To bump into the next person that was getting off the boat.

Snake was a gruff American man with a brown beard, short brown hair and he generally looked like a super soldier.
He was fully decked out in a grey super soldiers' bodysuit and compartments for his weapons and stuff.

"Snake, nice to see a man of the military here! Chef would love you."

"That's fine, but what's with the samurai guy standing in front of me?" Snake asked, as Chris was just unsure at why Haohmaru was there. "He looks like he's got a problem with me."

"Er, you just happened to be in my way, but backwards." Haohmaru grinned. "The name's Haohmaru."

"Solid Snake, but you can call me David." Snake just stated his name. "Looks like there's a lot of incredibly shady people."

"...I didn't even notice! Looks like we've got our hands cut out for this one!" Haohmaru said.

"Yeah, not exactly." Snake just didn't look the energy of some of the contestants. "Honestly, I'm surprised that he got so many of them here."

"Me too!" The woman who was in incredibly fashionable clothes said.

The next contestant, who looked like she really was from Malibu, actually backflipped onto the dock for style points...and she did it in some fashionable clothes.

She was wearing red top, white ripped jeans, purple socks, mocha-coloured heeled shoes, but her blonde hair was in a bob cut that kinda looked like a mop.

"Clover Ewing, coming all of the way from Malibu!"

"Hi, guys-"

Clover felt the impact of two guys just looking at her.

"-I'm not a spy, I swear!"

"Uh, we didn't ask. Don't worry, you're not a spy to me." Haohmaru stated.

"I think it's best if we get off the dock." Snake slowly sneaked off the dock, as Chris was just talking to Clover.

"I think you were pumped to be here!"

"Yeah, I was! There's a whole bunch of hot guys that I want to talk to and some other ladies, but those two weirdos just showed up outta nowhere!" Clover shouted. "I'm going to get a million dollars and go out of here."

Clover just passed the two of them, as they were surprised to hear those two things and she say all of the hot guys.

"I'm gonna snatch a boyfriend on this island, though!" Clover shouted.

"You're not the only one that's going for Oikawa!" Sugar somehow nailed the pronounciation.

"Dream on, fatso!"

"I'm proud of mah weight!"

Tifa was definitely a tall, light-skinned and attractive lady, having long brown hair that was tied at the end and had a left-swept bang and she did have some muscles from dealing with Shinra a lot.

She wore a white crop top, a leather mini-skirt, black leggings, red guantlets that had black sleeves going into them, red boots and said skirt had suspenders that went around her breasts.

And she looked displeased.

"Tifa, I'm going to assume you're not used to dealing with other worlds!"

"I was going to talk about the old man. That man is suspicious as can be." Tifa just made Coachman spit out his drink of water. "Honestly, it's cool to be here."

"Cool, but we don't promote stuff here."

"I'm not that surprised." Tifa stated. "Besides, there's still a lot of people to meet."

"Damn, where do you workout?" Clover asked. "You're looking right tough."

"Honestly, the work of trying to improve the environment." Tifa said.

"Uh-huh, that's just code words for fighting bad guys." Clover stated. "Besides, I'm looking right at the old guy too."

Tifa and Clover just walked up to him like it wasn't a big deal.

"You know, you could have just said hello, but this works too." Coachman said so casually. "You really should be on the same team, anyways."

"Thanks for the suggestion." Tifa remarked, just happy to have some casual advice. "That smile isn't going to get you places."

"You two ladies probably shouldn't be on my team." Coachman stated with a cruel smile.

"Good, because we're not on your team either." Robyn said, still carrying the crossbow without a problem.

Penny and Robyn were standing there like they were about to fight or something.

"Okay, okay, you four can join each other." Coachman just blew them with that same odd smile.

The second boat of six in ten minutes was just leaving once again to go to some random island that was actually where the portal was and also where the other contestants that came from this world...

...joined them.


And there was a third, because of course, there was and there was a guy who got a lot of the camp talking.

The clone of JFK was a pretty tall guy with a brown pompadour and looked like he did sports for a living with a big butt to boot.
He wore a red jumper with a white stripe, a white collared shirt, khakis and leather slacks.

"JFK...hey there!"

"Hey...er uh...I'm seeing some good ones in here!" JFK shouted. "Ready to get it started and by it, I mean my-"

"Dude, stop for a second, this is a family show."

"...I forgot, er uh, but I'm bringing home that million with this lady!" JFK was just pulling a teenage hero out.

She didn't look out of the ordinary with the brown hair bob cut...besides the rosy cheeks indicating her powers.

Weirdly enough her powers didn't factor into the outfit, which was just a cream coloured-shirt, jeans and black trainers.

"Ochako Uraraka, you're floating in, right?"

"I guess you could say that." Ochako said, trying to move away from JFK. "I'm here and I'm repping USJ, yeah!"

"You know what my USJ is?" JFK was just moving foward towards the hero that could make things float. "The universal sexy JFK!"

"That's...just my school." Ochako said, accidentally raising a rock.

"You could make me float in bed." JFK remarked, before a random demon maid just slapped him on the head. "Ow, you're 18?!"

"Does that even mean I'll be with you?" The maid asked.

Despite the look of this short maid with pink hair, she was actually 18 and looked like she couldn't care less about the island's condition.

"Ram, pleased to make your accquaintance!"

"I'm not pleased to make your accquaintance, but on Roswaal's word, I'm here." Ram stated and then looked at JFK. "I'm not pleased to meet with men with ridiculous hair cuts."

"Man, you guys are friendly already." Chris announced.

"My haircut is not ridiculous. My hair's very American!" JFK boasted.

"...I'm just going to ignore that." Ram just went into Ochako's personal space, defending her.

"Er, thank you." Ochako said, dropping the rock. "My name's Ochako Uraraka and I'm going to be a hero someday!"

"Pleased to meet you, my name's Ram." Ram didn't look too happy. "I'm sure that our time together is going to be good."

"Alright." Ochako had a confident smile.

JFK was still knocked down when the next contestant came off.

"Whoa. Is he okay?"

A white-skinned teenage lady with a long tongue also jumped from the boat with her grey dress with blue trim, red pants and shoes.

And her pink sentient hat came along for the ride with extendable ribbons, eyes and side horns.

"Mystique Sonia, you've got one awesome hat!"

"Yasha isn't just a hat? She's the hat." Mystique Sonia said, as her hat was just standing up. "And she's pretty cool..."

JFK stood up with the dumb smile with Mystique Sonia

"...and really attractive!"

"Er uh, your white skin makes me want to get into your...hat?" JFK asked, as he went away from the contestant place.

Mystique Sonia and Chris were completely thrown off.

"My hat isn't that attractive, but I do look pretty good." Mystique Sonia said, clicking her fingers towards Ram and Ochako. "Hey, ladies, wait up!"

"Whoa."

The next guy was 17, 5'6'', looked weirdly Korean and had white hair...and a blue bow on his hair.
He did wear a black dress shirt with a black tie, some khaki pants, black leather shoes and overall...looked pretty stylish.

"Khun, you kinda look like a lawyer."

"Trust me, I'm not even close to being that." Khun said with a smirk. "I'm just here to do some good competition, same as a lot of the contestants."

"That makes sense." Chris announced. "This is going to be the hardest Total Drama ever!"

"Last time you said that, an island nearly blew up. Let's hope that these islands don't really blow up." Khun said.

"Damn, I hope not!" Sugar shouted out of nowhere, as Khun just rolled his eyes. "Whoo!"

"I guess not." Khun stated.

The white-haired exiled prince still kept that same cool smile, as he went into the high amount of contestants.

"Man, you're one smart guy. I think I could tell." Sokka was attempting to be cool with a tree stump.

"Wait, you really can tell?" Khun asked jokingly.

"Kinda, but I know that look anywhere. It's the look of a bender who's too cool to care and I'm one of them." Sokka said, sitting down like he was about to do things.

"Come on, you're not that cool. But you can definitely defend yourself." Khun said, as Sokka stood up like he was ready to fight.

"Pretty much."

The boat left, as these two were having a bit of a conversation.


There was another boat, again, and it had six people, again, and these people were definitely struggling to deal with each other and the first guy had a British accent...despite not being British.

The 18-year old guy was blonde, had slight muscles and was 5'6'' and had a massive mop of blonde hair in vary tufts.
He wore a black jumper under a red vest hoodie, brown shorts, red boots and some kind of brown undergarments and they were all patterned with a whole bunch of circles. (blue on the jumper and grey on the other clothes.)

"Shulk, welcome to the drama! I know you can't drop the sword that lets you see into the future, but don't do that please."

"Honestly, being on this islands makes me thing that seeing into the future wouldn't be fun." Shulk said. "But I don't know if you can carry the sword."

"Hold on, it looks like it's a job for my Servbots!" The next contestant stated with her lego-like robots.

Tron Bonne was 14 and definitely looked like it too with her short brown hair being like two tails on the bottom.
She wore a pink dress, a black jacket with poofy sleeves, pink boots, pink gloves with cuffs, leggings and...armoured underpants?

"Tron Bonne, nice to see ya here!"

"Not really, but most of these people would probably make a decent crew." Tron Bonne remarked. "Including this boy with a huge sword."

The Servbots tried their best to carry it...and weirdly enough, got shocked and dropped the sword.

"...What kind of sword is this?" Tron asked.

"Some sword of the gods, but I don't know why it's shocking other robots like that." Shulk said, confused at Tron was. "To this day, there's probably still a bunch of secrets about the Monado."

"You've wielding it like it's nothing and there's still secrets to this day?" Tron looked like she was processing something. "Then I could help."

"...How?" Shulk asked. "I'll just put it in a box."

"Good, then I bet it would go for a lot of money to discover the secrets!" Tron had an eye.

"Uh, no thanks."

Julia was a 5'6'' attractive and slim 20-year old American with brown hair tied into a Native American styled ponytail and her clothes were kinda like her hairstyle.
Pretty Native American, as she wore a brown jacket over a white top with a enviromentalist logo on it, belted jean shorts, brown gloves and the blue sneaker boots.

"Julia, you're here for the Amazon, right?"

"That is right. It still gets smaller and smaller every single minute." Julia told Chris.

"Yeah, yeah, just don't advertise it."

"...You really don't know how serious this is." Julia said.

"Honestly, considering what I know, it's serious!" Shulk shouted.

"Even a guy from another world understands!" Julia stated without much of a problem, just going onto the massive cast of contestants. "But that still doesn't mean I'm going to forget what this is!"

"Okay, we get it. Just go already!" Tron Bonne huffed, as she saw Julia just carry her luggage. "Nicole's coming right now."

Nicole was a blue anthro cat who really looked like a mother with the extra buttons on her work shirt, grey pleated skirt and...general tiredness.

"Please, tell me we're here!" Nicole stated.

"Nicole, you are here! In Total Drama!"

God, why do you need to do this? I’m having a hard enough time as is.” Nicole shouted, almost getting in Chris’ face. “I thought it was-”

Look at the island!”

Nicole just dropped her jaw at the place that the resort actually was and the cafeteria that was actually ridiculously big, but all of it was Total Drama-styled.

Honestly, this is an actually good surprises. You need to have more of-” Nicole stated, when someone bumped into her. “-more of the good surprises.”

Get out of the way, talking cat!” The next contestant shouted.

Hey, that’s no way to talk to someone.” Nicole said.

Shut up, like, get over it.”

Chloe was definitely an attractive teen with her blonde hair tussled up into a clean ponytail and she looked like she kept herself in top condition.

She wore a yellow leather jacket, a white t-shirt with black stripes, blue skinny jeans and white flat shoes...for the island with sunglasses for good measure.

"Chloe, you're looking fresh!"

Yeah, I know, right. You’re that Chris McLean from the news.” Chloe regarded the host with a sneer “Anyways, I’m about to win this competition, like it’s nothing!”

...Are you insane, look at the other people that are here!” Nicole pointed her towards the cast that trended towards the very strong side. “They could eat you up.”

Please, I’m too beautiful!” Chloe exclaimed, as the blondie just walked onto the island with her luggage. “Servant?”

He’s clearly not a servant!” Nicole shouted.

Yeah, I’m definitely not one.” The ordinary-ish guy said, definitely carrying his stuff and Chloe’s extra stuff.

Reigen just did his usual thing of wore a white shirt, grey suit trousers and black shoes...as he looked a little less ordinary with his short blonde hair and was clearly an adult.

And he might even be a scam artist at times without Mob.

"Reigen, looks like you're up to something good!"

I’m making a name for myself! Even if it doesn’t seem like it at the time.” Reigen said. “...So, it’s not a lie?”

Man, why would I lie, this season is the biggest TD to date?”

...Come on, where’s the drama?!” Reigen just ignored Chris. “Oh shit, there is a lot of it. This camp does look pretty good, though.”

I don’t pay you to wait!” Chloe shouted at him.

I don’t even get paid most of the time!”

The host just shrugged, as these two were sure to not like each other, as Reigen was practically carrying a lot of extra stuff and Chloe was flippantly...flipping her hand at someone.


And yet, there was a whole lot more of these contestants, 23 to be exact, and five more were about to get onto the island and the first one of those walked off with a confident smile.

Yumeko sort of wore a Japanese prep school's outfit with a red overcoat, a white shirt, a black tie, a grey pleated skirt, black leggings and black leather shoes.

By the way, she had black hair, was 16 and was definitely an average height for a Japanese schoolgirl and...had above average assets on the front.

"Yumeko, I'm guessing you want to bet on the chance on being the winner!"

I guess you could say that.” Yumeko said. “But I’m not really here to get a million, because I’ve got a million.”

Honestly, that makes sense.” Miko stated, coming up to her. “You’re the gambling queen at the school that throws around money like it’s nothing. I bet you’re here to have some good times!”

Oh, you’ve caught me.” Yumeko happily said. “These challenges are definitely going to prove my skill.”

I dunno if gambling like crazy is a skill, but it’s something.” Miko remarked, just awkwardly smiling.

...Yeah, that’s an interesting skill. How do you even win against the mob of gamblers, yourself?” Azula sounded interested, as Yumeko answered with...

I just beat the cheaters and there are a lot of them.” Yumeko answered honestly and angrily. “Also, you’re making it sound like everyone was against me.”

You were up against the top players of the school, it does sound like a compromising situation over there...so, you’re more than worthy of being on my team.” Azula said with a confident smile.

Sounds great!”

Squigly (or Sienna Conticello) was an actual slim zombie teenager aristocrat and she looked the part with her mouth sewn shut, blue skin and blue hair that covered her left eye and was in ponytail on the right side.
She wore a blue and red dress with red and white seperated sleeves...and red and white high heeled boots.

"Squigly isn't your real name, but you're still here to kick butts, right?”

Yes, you could say that. But there’s no need to be so crude, though!” Squigly stated.

Quite so, Mr. McLean.” The bone dragon that stuck out of Squigly’s head stated with a very British voice.

Nice bone dragon! What’s his name?”

My name is Leviathan and I am a parasite of sorts.” Leviathan stated. “And you’re in no position to be hosting reality shows, mister-”

Alright, we’re moving onto the next guy!”

Squigly got butted into the conversation between the two scary black-haired ladies and she really ended up in a weird moment.

Hello, you two. My name is Sienna Conticello and I am pleased to make your accquaintance!" The zombie teenager said. "What's with the angry face?"

"Could you not interrupt, we are talking about matters of importance and strategy." Azula said. "And games."

"I doubt that all three of those things are what you were talking about." Squigly remarked, with her dragon on her head just as unsure.

"And then you thought wrong in your stupid mind." Azula just threw that out...with a smile.

"Is this...is this how you introduce yourself to most people?"

"To only the stupid people."

"Daaaamn!" Some guy that wasn't even on the boat shouted. "That was an insult for the ages."

Joey Wheeler was a 5'10'' white teen with big dirty blonde tapered hair...with some weird Brooklyn accent.
His clothes were more ordinary guy, wearing a white t-shirt with blue sleeves, trim and a blue logo, black trousers, black trainers and a necklace.

"Joey, you're up for another card game?"

"Chris, I have never met you and I ain't playing games with you!" Joey shouted. "Okay, you could've asked, but you're the host."

"Chill, dude, it's just a joke, bro."

"Yeah, but I'm still not playing games." Joey had a smile this time, ready to have some fun puns. "I've got no more disks, anyways."

Joey was observing the palpatable energy that came from the some of the island's more antagonistic guys and gals and he just happened to run into a bird and a potoroo.

And, he tried something.

"Hey, guys, what's your problem?" Joey just wanted to ask.

"What's with your accent?" Pinstripe said. "It's like some kind of mockery bullshit."

"Come on, he just wants to know why you're still acting like a hard egg." Falco said with a whole lot of spite.

"This guy's accent is whack and he thinks that he's a better person than me!" Pinstripe proclaimed. "Which he isn't!"

"Hey, genius, you're not proving that right now!" Falco shouted, not willing to let things go.

"Yeah, listen, I'm not going to get involved." Joey just walked backwards out of the guys with a smooth situation. "Alright, you guys have fun."

The next two contestants witnessed the mess that there was going to be in this season and just sighed a lot.

Cassie Cage was a military woman with short blonde hair in a bang of sorts with a short ponytail.
She wore a black trucker hat, sunglasses, plain buttoned shirt, white sweatpants and dark fluffy boots.

"Cassie Cage, you made it and I bet your dad's proud...."

Sandy Cheeks was decked out in her yellow suit, mostly because she didn't want to wear the bikini up here.

"... and Sandy Cheeks! Welcome to the drama isles!"

Cassie and Sandy were both very interested in this show...and each other, unsurprisingly.

"Wait, an actual talking squirrel?" Cassie asked.

"And you're some kinda small human?" Sandy asked back.

"We're both the same size, though!" Cassie shouted. "Human-sized."

"Yeah, we're both human-sized, probably." Sandy said.

The two of them looked at each other, before Chris broke up some seriously awkward tension with each other by literally being in the middle of these two.

"Alright, we've still got a butt load more contestants to go, alright!"

These two were coming up to the somewhat chaotic crowd, as they were just looking at the two new people that came up with authority and a weird look at each other.

"Damn, you two are kinda fine!" JFK shouted. "Oh wait, you're a squirrel!"

Sandy didn't look too impressed.

"Er-uh, not that's wrong or anything."

JFK got kicked in the chin, as he flew up and then went down like an angel that hit rock bottom.

"What kind of man hits on a squirrel?" Cassie asked.

"I dunno, some kind of guy that wouldn't survive in Texas!" Sandy shouted. "Apparently, this guy's a clone of that JFK guy."

"Huh, that's definitely something you don't hear every day. How is the clone of the president like that?" Cassie said, as there was another woman coming up on them.

"Oh shit, that's weak!" Leshawna shouted, as Cassie just came up and clicked her. "He said something about chocolate and I didn't want to be around that type of man."

"...He said that?!" Clover looked very surprised, as she poked out of the trees.

"Man, we've got definitely the most Total Drama for your buck yet with these 85 and we're still not done with these new guys coming into the roster!"

Chris had a lot of contestants to finish up the introductions, as there was more than 25 contestants left on the board and one of them was about to...not come from a yacht.

But only a small boat.

"They'll come after the break!"


To be continued in Part 2b with the final part of these introductions and whatever else is happening in that part, as there's going to be no more from that point onwards.

The new players that are introducted right here, right now:

57. Sol Badguy, The Gruff Fighter (Guilty Gear)

58. Falco Lombardi, The Space Pilots (Star Fox)

59. Pinstripe Potoroo, The Gangster Weasel (Crash Bandicoot)

60. Heavy Weapons Guy, The...Heavy Weapon Expert (Team Fortress 2)

61. Carmelita Fox, The Tough Cop (Sly Cooper)

62. Samus Aran, The Bounty Hunter (Metroid)

63. Kate Alen, The Popstar Racer (F-Zero)

64. Robyn, The Wolfwalker (Wolfwalkers)

65. Haohmaru, The World-Travelling Samurai (Samurai Shodown)

66. Snake, The Super Soldier (Metal Gear Solid)

67. Clover, The Valley Girl (Totally Spies)

68. Tifa Lockhart, The Bartending Fighter (Final Fantasy)

69. JFK, The Flirty Jock (Clone High)

70. Ochako Uraraka, The Floaty Gal (My Hero Academia)

71. Ram, The Witty Maid (Re:Zero)

72. Mystique Sonia, The Hero With A Hat (Hero 108)

73. Khun Aguero Agnes, The Case-Carrying Strategists (Tower of God)

74. Shulk, The Engineering Swordsman (Xenoblade)

75. Tron Bonne, The Tech Pirate (Megaman Legends)

76. Julia Chang, The Enviromentalist Fighter (Tekken)

77. Nicole Watterson, The Angry Mom (The Amazing World of Gumball)

78. Chloe Bourgeois, The Queen Bee (Miraculous Ladybug)

79. Reigen Arataka, The Self-Proclaimed Psychic (Mob Psycho 100)

80. Yumeko Jabami, The Compulsive Gambler (Kakegurui)

81. Joey Wheeler, The Third-Rate Duellist (Yu-Gi-Oh)

82. Squigly/Sienna Conticello, The Zombie Aristocrat (Skullgirls)

83. Cassie Cage, The Military Millenial (Mortal Kombat)

84. Sandy Cheeks, The Texan Squirrel (Spongebob)

The players introduced in the previous parts...or rather, both parts:

---Part 1a:---

1. Aisling, The Irish Spirit (Secret of Kells)

2. Tails, The Genius Kid (Sonic The Hedgehog)

3. Dante, The Demon Hunter (Devil May Cry)

4. Bayonetta, The British Witch (Bayonetta)

5. Kipo Oak, The Half-Mutant Girl (Kipo & The Age of Wonderbeasts)

6. Kristoff, The Ice Picking Expert (Frozen)

7. Snufkin, The Laid-Back Nomad (Moomin Valley)

8. Kyo Kusanagi, The Fiery Dropout (King of Fighters)

9. Yuri Sakazaki, The Wild Karate Girl (Art of Fighting)

10. Eva, The Angry Athlete (Total Drama Island)

11. Sakura Kusagano, The High School Fighter (Street Fighter)

12. Jude Lizowski, The Mall Skater (6teen)

13. Hank Hill, The Family Man (King of The Hill)

14. Hayley Smith, The Liberal Wife (American Dad)

15. Fred Flintstone, The Caveman Husband (The Flintstones)

16. Sugar, The Pageant Star (Total Drama: Pahkitew Island)

17. Connor, The Android Cop (Detroit: Become Human)

18. Lynn Loud, The Sports Fanatic (The Loud House)

19. Rapunzel, The Long-Haired Princess (Tangled)

20. Arle, The Puzzle Magician (Puyo Puyo)

21. Askeladd, The Viking Man (Vinland Saga)

22. Haida, The Shy Coworker (Aggrestuko)

23. Donkey Kong, The Loud Gorilla (Donkey Kong)

24. Wario, The Business Glutton (Wario)

25. Sonja, The Young Strategist (Advance Wars)

26. Tanya Degurechaff, The Child Soldiers (Youjo Senki)

27. Leshawna, The Girl With 'Tude (Total Drama Island)

28. Soos, The Tourist Trap Clerk (Gravity Falls)

---Part 1b:---

29. Soma Yukihira, The Confident Cook (Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma)

30. Shego, The Teenage Villain (Kim Possible)

31. Tanjiro Kamado, The Demon Slayer (Demon Slayer)

32. Darkness, The Pain-Loving Crusader (Konosuba)

33. Luigi, The Scaredy Brother (Super Mario)

34. Azula, The Fiery Former Princess (Avatar: The Last Airbender)

35. Daisy, The Spunky Princess (Super Mario)

36. Judy Hopps, The Bunny Cop (Zootopia)

37. Iori Yagami, The Moody Bassist (King of Fighters)

38. Terry Bogard, The Street Fighter (Fatal Fury)

39. Sokka, The Boomerang Guy (Avatar: The Last Airbender)

40. Riku, The World-Travelling Hero (Kingdom Hearts)

41. Basil (of Baker Street), The Aloof Detective (The Great Mouse Detective)

42. Tobio Kageyama, The Aggressive Setter (Haikyuu!)

43. Tohru Oikawa, The Adaptive Setter (Haikyuu!)

44. Mai Shiranui, The Commited Ninja (Fatal Fury)

45. Kasumi Todoh, The Akido Expert (Art of Fighting)

46. Reg, The Robot Kid (Made in Abyss)

47. Pit, The Angel Warrior (Kid Icarus)

48. Albedo, The Succbus In Love (Overlord)

49. Mikasa Ackerman, The Attacking Scout (Attack on Titan)

50. Miko Kubota, The Tech Support Gamer (Glitch Techs)

51. Barker/Coachman, The Shady Donkey Trader (Pinocchio)

52. Rock, The Teen Rocker (Ridonculous Race)

53. B, The Silent Genius (Total Drama: Revenge of The Island)

54. Riley Freeman, The Abrasive Kid (The Boondocks)

55. Penny Proud, The Middle Schooler (The Proud Family)

56. Daphne Blake, The Fashionista Investigator (Scooby Doo)

And there it goes, the biggest and more than likely, the least watchable season of Total Drama ever and there's still a whole bunch more!

Chapter 6: Episode 1-2b: The Final Set of Campers!

Summary:

Here's the almost all of the rest of these 116 or so campers...
...and they're like a save the best until last type of situation.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Crossed Islands
Episode 1: The All-In-One Isles
Part 2b: The Final Set of Campers!

Well, everyone's here and I am kinda tired of writing these introductions out, but that's what happens when you have a roster that is 112 contestants strong for no good reason.

But at the same time, that mean there's going to be years' and years' worth of drama in this story and this is gonna be a long one...

...so let the final introductions commence.


The show was back for the fourth and final time to introduce its own massive set of contestants and it was kinda absurd that there was this many introductions.

Either way, one of them just came in.

She kinda did look like a jester, although it was more because of the black and dark red sports bra that was under a black t-shirt proclaiming that she arrived and long red shorts that were comfortable and sexy and red leggings with spade symbols and red and black trainers.

Her long-ish bleached blonde hair with pink and cyan tips on either tip and of course, she was attractive and had jester-like make up.

"Harley Quinn, what are you doing on that boat?"

"Doing what I do best. Fucking shit up." Harley shouted.

"Please stop fucking shit up." Rock shouted from the crowd, as the jester girl had her bat ready. "Please?"

"I won't, anyways, how the hell is everyone going to show up on screen?"

"Good question." Chris said. "It kinda is!"

Harley Quinn and Rock were both mouths agape, but there was also a countless amount of groans and facepalms that were coming from the 84 other conestants.

"Eh, at least, I'm here." Harley Quinnn said, baseball bat in tow. "And like I said, I'm here to 'cause some trouble."

"It could be like a bit of a gamble." Yumeko looked excited to be with her. "And the bat's just there, right?"

"Listen, I need some protection!" Harley declared. "And this is some good protection."

Azula wasn't that surprised that the two of them went together, but she did look happy about something...

...and the chad on dock just made her angry.

The guy that stepped onto the dock and just clicked his fingers towards the unimpressed ladies was Johnny Bravo, a guy with good muscles in general and a blonde pompadour.
He wore a black t-shirt, blue jeans and black shoes.

"Johnny Bravo, you're the 86th contestant in this super reality show!"

"Hey, fire-breathing baby, I bet you could light up a good BBQ!" Johnny Bravo declared to Azula...

...who just threw some of that fire-breathing above his head.

"Whoa, you almost lit up my hair, Azula."

"Please, I could do much more than that, but you're not worth the effort to burn." Azula stated, which somehow made Johnny get closer.

"Oooh, you're making me burn." Johnny Bravo was practically getting pulled back by Sokka, as he said sweet nothings....sort of. "Whoa, whoa, wait your turn."

"She almost burned your ridiculous hair." Sokka told him, as the guy just went back for more. "Apparently, she's 14."

"What a bummer, man. Me and her were going to go on a lot of fire dates." Johnny Bravo stated, thinking about dates that are never going to be had.

With Sokka struggling to deal with this guy's one track mind.

And there was another boat coming with some more people and this time, it was a small yacht and the first guy looked very bored.

This guy was a Japanese guy with messy white hair and had 5'10'' in height. His clothes were simple and Japnese, wearing a white yukata (or kimono) and under that was black trousers, a black shirt with the collar popped and black boots.

His name? Gintoki Sakata, reading the thing.

"Gintoki, hey!"

Gintoki just dropped the magazine with the attractive woman.

"Dude, you've gotta be more subtle."

"Alright, it's not like this island is going to be any better." Gintoki said, before seeing the island. "Man, this show is crazy!"

"Anything for a million dollars or whatever it is in yen." A green-skinned Namekian stated. "Huh, would you look at that."

Piccolo looked an literal alien martial artist with the big ears, antenna and being seven and a half feet tall...which went with the green skin.
Either way, he wore a white and purple headwrap hat, a white cape and shoulder pads combo and a purple martial arts gi, blue wrapped belt and brown leather shoes.

"Piccolo? Welcome to the island!"

"I am on it, not sure if I'm welcome." Piccolo saw the islanders. "These people seem crazy."

"I know, right?" Gintoki said. "Anyways, I've got this thing."

It was one hell of a thin and long statue, that much can be said for what he showed Piccolo.

"Yeah, I'm tired of this thing already." Piccolo said, as he walked into the crowd of people.

"Alright, this is just happening to me." Gintoki stated, almost certainly dodging some sticks.

Piccolo came up to most of the chaotic crowd and just threw away his cape for dramatic measure.

"Hey! What's up with you?!" Piccolo boomed, being ridiculously tall compared to everyone else. "Good, what's wrong with some of you?"

There was a whole lot of contestants that were bringing the glares towards the tall green alien, as he stood his ground like he didn't care.

"Look, I doubt that fighting random people is going to help or make this island better. I might know a bit from my nephew." Piccolo stated. "Of sorts."

"Whoa, you're a uncle?! Nice!" Tifa remarked, as Piccolo was just standing up with a lot of proudness. "Hey, maybe you guys shouldn't fight for dumb reasons."

"Honestly, I don't really care that much, it's just that everyone's fighting right now for no reason." Piccolo then noticed the next pair that came off the boat. "They're dead, right?"

"I dunno, man, are they dead?" Kageyama said. "Could just be walking skeletons."

"Are we just acting like that's normal now?!" Riku shouted, as the volleyball player and alien uncle were right besides him.

There was in fact, two talking skeletons, that were walking through on the dock like it was pretty normal.

A big-bodied skeleton knight with a sword and no lower jaw? Well, there was only one man or...contestant who could match that.

"Sir Daniel, you can talk, right?"

"Thank you for allowing me to be on this competition." Sir Daniel attempted to say.

Unfortunately, he had no lower jaw, so things got muffled.

"Good enough." Chris just shrugged. "And who's this guy?"

"I am the great Papyrus, ready to represent the underground and I am a skeleton of words and respecting humans and monsters!" Papyrus made a statement.

As for the other tall skeleton that was in the game, he was kinda similar in that, he had a armour plate on the chest and shoulders, underpant armour on the pelvis, red gloves and boots, a red scarf and some kinda black thing on the rest of his bones.

"Papyrus, excited to be on Total Drama?"

"...Yes!" Papyrus practically screamed out, as Sir Daniel didn't cover his ears...but everyone else did. "Who said that friends can't be made in competition?!"

"No-one said that." Piccolo crossed his arms with a confident look.

"Oooh, an alien!" Papyrus shouted, as he looked at Piccolo. "You can speak English!"

"Yes, can you please get out of my personal space?" Piccolo just swatted the skeleton away.

Papyrus just went out of his personal space excited, as Riku and Tobio Kageyama were sure that this guy was kinda crazy.

As for the skeleton that couldn't properly speak, there was a lot of words happening and a conversation that essentially didn't exist.

"So, is this where the competition is? Nice to meet so many...strange people." Sir Daniel said, still without that lower jaw.

"You want a fight or something?" JFK was just stancing up aggressively.

"You all are fine!" Sir Daniel wasn't in the mood for random fights.

"Alright, er uh, let's rumble!" JFK shouted, doing a punch into some armour.

And it bounced off, making the clone president's fist hurt.

"...Why are you so strong?"

"Dude, he has got some armour on!"

As JFK was reeling from the hurt hand, some of the others were actually looking.

"...What?" Tails asked, completely thrown off.


There was going to be a whole lot of contestants and there's still a whole lot of boats that were actually carrying six contestants and one of them wasn't scared of much.

Spike was basically a purple young dragon with a green underbelly and back flap and he looked eager to get into this competition.

Before he realised what he was going into.

"Spike, welcome to Total Drama!"

"Yeah, I sure am welcome!" Spike shouted. "Is it always like that?"

"It's the biggest Total Drama season, yet! What were you expecting?"

"Honestly, not this really." Spike got met with the glares of Kyo and Iori, due to his fire breath. "What's with people and dragons."

"Are you part of the Orochi assholes?" Kyo asked seriously with intent.

"What the heck is an Orochi clan?!" Spike said. "And why's everyone in such a bad mood."

"I don't know, we're waiting for two hours for anything to happen." Kyo said. "Besides, they said they would show up."

"...Who are those guys? I still don't know." Spike said, confused about the Orochi.

"Long story short, they want to eliminate us humans to protect nature or whatever they're doing this time. Somehow, nature would be back to normal." Kyo scoffed at the idea.

"That does sound like some people my friends fought...except dumber." Spike remarked. "I think."

"Trust me, if they show up again, you don't want to meet them." Kyo told him. "They're probably a bit of an asshole."

"Okay?" Spike didn't sound too sure.

Gloria was just a female hippo with a big heart and an even bigger pair of buttocks and she wasn't intimidated by the chaotic energy of the show.

"Gloria, you really bring that hippo energy into the game!"

"I've got that big hippo energy happening here!" Gloria shouted. "What's happening, y'all!"

The hippo was just seeing Kyo and Iori just get angry over each other.

"They're fighting...again." Spike said, something knowing the beef between these two.

"Seriously, what are you all fighting over?" Gloria said, as she picked Kyo and Iori up and just let them go.

"Heh, you wouldn't get it."

They both said this at the same time, as Gloria just looked at them.

"Then I don't even care what your problem is, it's still a problem!" Gloria shouted. "Besides, at least you two can understand me."

"Uh, most of the people can hear you fine." Kasumi said. "How did you carry those two?"

"I used my hands...that's it." Gloria looked like she had to explain the basics.

"Those two are pretty strong, though." Kasumi remarked.

"And I'm a talking hippo, what's your problem?"

"...I don't have one."

The next contestant that came off the boat sighed, as she wasn't exactly excited to be on such a crazy island.

Raven was a blue-skinned teen superhero coming from Azaranth, but kinda had a demon father and didn't really have the time to chill with that.
She wore a black leotard with sleeves and fingerless gloves, a purple cape, purple gloves and a purple cape that covered her black hair.

"Raven, welcome to the drama! What's with the cloak?" Chris asked with enthusiasm.

"It's none of your business. I just like wearing it." Raven said, not sounding too impressed with the host.

"Alright, alright, I just wanted to ask." Chris said, as the superhero that was still floating.

"Okay." Raven said.

And she wanted to get in, but there was a explosions expert blocking her way.

Tiny Tina was a 19-year old light-skinned blonde with a passion for pizza and incase no-one knew it, bombs...and she wasn't even tiny.
Packed with bombs and wearing a protective vest, slapdash armour, military-style pants, boots and bomb ingredients...a lot of them, really.

"Tiny Tina or just Tina! Nice to see you that you're here."

"Yeah, I'm here and I'm clear about mah bombs!" Tina shouted.

"Please move right now." Raven said.

"Nah, I'm not moving." Tina stood her ground, moving from side to side.

Raven just pushed her out of the way with her powers.

"Come on, now my bomb stuff is just on the dock!"

"You could've just moved...not that hard." Raven remarked. "Most of these guys are not you, that much I can say."

The dark-looking teen hero just went out of Tina's personal space and just probably went away from her...unlike the next contestant.

Squirrel Girl was a redhead young adult that loved squirrels, didn't look too unattractive and of course, was a squirrel-carrying superhero.
Her costume was a brown leotard and boots and grey leggings with a dark brown jacket...as she had fake squirrel ears and a real squirrel tail.

"Squirrel Girl, so is your real name Doreen?" Chris asked. "That's-"

"I thought you were a different guy, but you're definitely Chris, alright." Squirrel Girl told the host.

"Yeah, that's great." Chris grumbled. "Alright, there's a whole bunch of people that can't wait to meet ya!"

"Alright, I'm going to do that!"

Squirrel Girl (or Doreen) was just picking up Tina along the way, as the latter was piggybacking on the former.

"Wow, you've got a big butt!" Tina remarked.

"...Er, you have one, too?" Squirrel Girl definitely had a comment.

And it could only go up from there.

"Yeah and I bet the squirrels are not having that!"

"They sure aren't! They're just eating nuts."

These two moreso happened to this conversation, as they just jumped down into a conversation about...fighting?

"Eh, I bet I could beat you in an KOF one day. Hopefully that does comes soon, because I'm still representing the Todoh name!" Kasumi declared to Yuri confidently.

"Alright, then Kyokugenryu's got me and I'm not ready to back-" Yuri stated.

Tina and Squirrel Girl tripped into their personal space.

"-What is your own problem?" Yuri stated.

"Seriously, you can trip anywhere else! You want to fight?"

And the duo came up.


The next boat came off with air of coolness, as the majority of the four were not scared to do crazy stuff.

A certain Chinese cook came out of the boat, which some of the other contestants somehow recognized, and with her ramen noodle arms, bowl cut hair, hidden under her orange ramen bowl-like hat, it was not to.

And she wore her usual outfit of a green chinese chestplate, an orange shirt and shorts, a black undershirt and green and orange trainers.

"Er, go to my ramen shop." Min Min stated.

"Min Min, how are ya?" Chris announced. "You look determined."

"Trust me, my shop needs the money more than I do." Min Min stated. "And I don't intend to lose either!"

"That's one hell of a declaration!" Harley Quinn shouted. "What have you got?"

Min Min stretched her arms out with confidence, reaching for a long handshake.

"Pleased to meet you." She said. "I do have my arms."

"Listen, I've got a friend with long arms...and can turn into you for sure, that's not much." Harley Quinn stated, as Min Min still shared that same smile.

"I've been working in my shop for so many years and I even have these arms for that reason!" Min Min shouted. "Sometimes, powers don't matter that much."

Soma was just bumping Riku's shoulders.

"Yeah, I know. You two were kinda born into the restaurant." Riku remarked.

"No, what I meant that was she could be an ramen legend." Soma said, as Riku just raised an eyebrow. "Look at her, she's practically half-ramen!"

The white-haired demon hunter looked a little bit older than what everyone would've liked, but his stubble just added to attractiveness and general cool demon hunter energy.

He did wear his burgundy leather jacket, black jeans, navy blue t-shirt with a opped colour, fingerless gloves and long dark brown boots and it oozed a cool old guy-ish style.

"Dante, you're looking really snazzy!"

"Yeah, Chris, you could really say that!" Dante shouted. "Huh, this island is exactly what I expected from the actual description. This is one hell of a competition!"

"Heck yeah, it is!" Lynn Loud stated, as she cheered on the white-haired half-demon. "But, I've done sports like it's nothing."

"Heh, you wish that you had done half the stuff that I've done!" Dante said.

"You probably just sit around and do not much." Lynn Loud proclaimed, readying her hockey stick. "When I'm older, I bet I'll beat you!"

"Alright, give it your best shot..." Dante had a smirk. "...with your team."

"My team's going to be awesome and if we end up on the same team, me and her are going to be the best teammates." Penny backed up Lynn like it wasn't a big deal. "Definitely."

"Man, even the kids are in the competitive spirit!" Dante shouted, looking at a certain tall witch. "But there's someone that I want to meet."

"Looks like he showed up." Bayonetta remarked.

As the kids were watching a demon hunter and a Umbra Witch just come up to each other, a summer-loving cook jumped out of nowhere.

A tanned taller-than-average blonde teen with fox ears and hair parted in the middle jumped off with his luggage.
He wore a decorated blue vest, a blue sash thing around his big belt, white pants, black sleeves, brown boots and...of course, goggles.

"Lowain, yo!"

"Yo, Dante! What's been happening?!" Lowain shouted.

"Hey, Lowain! I'm dealing with a witch who's really into me." Dante threw out a quip with a smirk.

"It's more like he just walked up and tried to say hello in a cool manner." Bayonetta remarked, as she went up to Dante's face.

Lowain just immediately got the situation, as he clicked towards the duo, who were not liking each other.

"Whoa, you're also a cook...and a furry?" Soma shouted.

"You could say that, bromigo. You're that Totsuki dude with that weird armband headband...thing?" Lowain asked, as Soma nodded with an awkward smile.

"Yeah. Man, a lot of people don't like me, I don't know why." Soma just answered with a confident look.

"Maybe it's because they're jealous of your mad cooking skills and...spiky as hell hair?" Lowain asked. "I dunno, I barely know you."

"Oh, gee."

Some young adult with pink scruffy hair and slight stubble came in wear a summery version of his villains outfit with the yellow shorts, a yellow and orange t-shirt, navy blue socks and red shoes..

And he came out of the smoke and somehow flopped onto the ground.

"Giovanni Potage, some villain!"

"I am not just some villain, I am the villain!" Giovanni declared, as he stood up with confidence. "I don't abandon my teammates at a drop of the hat, but I'm here to get a million, make a lot of friends and make one hell of an organization!"

"...Truth?" Riku was a little bit too swept up. "What do you plan to do?"

"Don't want to say it again, but there's going to be some serious teamwork when the team has me in it!" Giovanni shouted.

"You know, you're sounding like a bit of a hero." Riku had a bit of a smirk, as Giovanni got offended. "Sorry, sorry, just-"

"I'm going to be the biggest, baddest villain who respect his underlings!" Giovanni was definitely throwing off some people.

"Good luck with that with this tall British mum." Dante was practically guarding with his guns against Bayonetta.

"I'm sure that the demon hunter who always goes alone will be a great teammate." Bayonetta kinda went aggressively against the demon hunter.

"I bet with you two on my team, you'd work together like a true power couple." Giovanni declared, as the two of them were glaring daggers. "Okay, then I will leave the conversation."

While Dante and Bayonetta having a bit of a banter, one random girl jumped off the boat to witness the banter.

Tomo was a 18-year old girl that was 5'2'', had long-ish black hair and was wearing simple khaki trousers, black trainers with white soles, a blue striped t-shirt and sunglasses.

"Tomo, also coming all of the way from Tokyo like a lot of our contestants!"

Tomo just breathed in to ensure that her introduction was as loud as possible.

"My name is Tomo Takino! I'm ready to do some total drama and my friends believe that I'm here to kick some serious butt!" Tomo yelled, as she made things clear. "Which I am, except for my team, who I'll kick butt with!"

"...You two remind me of each other, if that makes sense." Riku said carefully, as to not make Giovanni mad.

"Her introduction was good and her energy is good! I should recruit her." Giovanni stated.

Riku wasn't sure what he got himself into, but he was in it and he couldn't care less about who was going to be there.

Tomo just jumped off the dock onto the beach and ran towards a certain pink-haired guy and his random crew of people that liked enthusiasm.

"Wow, you're that pink-haired guy that just declared teamwork! Uh, awesome!" Tomo shouted.

"Thanks, thanks, you're pretty kind." Giovanni said. "Now, do you want to be on your team?"

"I guess so! Trust me, I've got some good physical stuff and can drive." Tomo stated.

"Yeah, we've got a pink-haired guy and some lady, let's go! It's a team with Wario in it!" Wario came up to the two of them...with him smelling bad and them moving away. "Yeah, don't like my manly musk?"

There was definitely an small area of small around Wario that practically repelled contestants from him.


And this boat contained the most exciting guy that would be on here. (And for the fanfiction readers, the most prolific hero in any Total Drama crossover...sans the cartoons one.)

It was Deadpool, no bones about it and he could see that there was a guy that was waving towards him and...weirdly enough, it was the other guy that could also break the fourth wall sometimes.

"Deadpool, rather fittingly the 100th contestant to come on board!"

"Alright, Chris, it's the big 100! I've gotta give credit to the author of this story, they've really got the characters nailed." Deadpool exclaimed, before Chris was looking at him. "And how you've packed so much watchable insanity into one show."

"Finally, a compliment!" Chris shouted, as he groaned with a smile. "Also, please stand with the 99 other contestants."

"Will do, Chris-man!"

Deadpool went up to two people who really liked him.

"Dante, Pit, what's happening?" Deadpool said, having met them on the island that the boats came from. "Looks like you two are in a situation."

"I reek and I don't know where the bath is." Pit felt the smell, as his eyes were red.

"...Yeah, I can't help, but I can see that you've got someone!" Deadpool told Dante, who was in a situation that got worse with that comment.

"Well, he's definitely trying with the glares, but I've dealt with too many glares to care." Bayonetta shouted with some serious passive-agressive tones.

"Nice, good luck with that." Deadpool said, unsure of how those two were going to do.

While the merc with the mouth just went out, there was another contestant also wanted to get off.

Hsien-Ko was a traditional Chinese vampire girl, wearing pink and blue traditional Chinese clothes, including very loose sleeves filled with weapons and blue pants and her sister, who was a paper on her pink traditional Chinese hat

The sleeve with weapons was't the only thing she was carrying, as there was a whole lot of actual luggage as well.

"Hsien-Ko, welcome to the show."

"Hello, Chris. I assume that this is the show that...has some problems, but I'd rather not deal with the vampire stuff." Hsien-Ko said. "Besides, there's probably a lot of people like me in other worlds."

"There definitely are some here, though."

Chris just took a smug look at her, as the Jiang-Su woman wasn't impressed.

"I know, but it does sound insane." Hsien-Ko said. "I'll go and meet 'em."

Hsien-Ko actually walked to one of the ladies that could fight and immediately, Squigly actually came up to her at an appropriate distance.

"Hello, nice to meet you!" Hsien-Ko shouted. "You actually look really good."

"Thank you. You're also very beautiful for a...Chinese vampire." Squigly said. "Sorry if that came out wrong."

"No, no, it's fine. The blue skin does throw off people." Hsien-Ko said. "I'm just hoping that there's someone to make sure that we're not like this anymore."

Pepper Ann was 12, a kinda tall, white middle schooler with swept right hair and a ponytail tied with a blue scrunchie.
she wore a loose purple jumper, an olive-coloured skirt, jeans that ended right above the ankle, cream-coloured socks and black sneakers.

"Pepper Ann, welcome to the freakshow!"

"Yeah, I feel like my imagination only goes so far. I couldn't have imagined this, but..." Pepper Ann didn't look too sure. "...this is probably a bit too much."

"Yeah, but this is the season where we're going all out!"

"I'm not complaining, because my friends won't believe me, but I'm just happy to be here." Pepper Ann just awkwardly walked into the middle of the monsters' conversation.

Squigly and Hsien-Ko were looking at her like she was weird.

"I'm just hoping that you guys don't eat me or something." Pepper just shrugged.

"No, we don't do that." Squigly said.

"Of course, we don't eat people." Hsien-Ko said with a honest laugh.

"Yeah, I doubt you would do that. You two probably must be pretty nice." Pepper Ann just told the two of them.

The three of them shared a smile, but then there was lightning that came down near them and Kyo lit up at who it might have been.

And then it was some skeleton guy, as Kyo just groaned.

Being the third tall skeleton, he stood out by really looking like a villain with the green eyes and all that.
He wore a black and red cloak with a food, two lightning bolt horns, underwear and black shoes.

"Yo, Lord Hater, stop putting down lightning! I'm already up to the neck in lawsuits!" Chris told him, probably tired of getting sued.

"Well, you're the one getting sued, right! Listen, I'm ready to make those lawsuits disappear!" Lord Hater declared. "Because we're both villains."

"First off, not a villain. Secondly, can't say!"

Lord Hater walked with a lot of intent, anger and probably some random fire.

"My name is Lord Hater and I'm going to be the best villain on this show! Those teenagers cannot compare to me, an adult!" Lord Hater yelled. "With fire."

"Yeah, yeah, that's great and all, but you're not looking like that right now." Harley Quinn wasn't too interested in him.

"Are you looking at me, are you blind?" Lord Hater asked. "Because I am looking like a real villain!"

"...Honestly, were you dropped on your skull or something?" Harley Quinn was blown back by this guy's quality.

"No, I am very fine and very calm!" Lord Hater yelled.

Scott was a 23-year old Canadian redhead man and he didn't look too out of the ordinary.
He wore a green t-shirt, blue jeans, black trainers and grey jocks, adding to the ordinariness of it all.

Aside from teleporting in with the bags and the stuff.

"Scott Pilgrim, how the heck did you get here?"

"I just kinda went into subspace and came here from that island over there." Scott said. "It's not like there aren't other people that can't teleport."

"Never mind, Scott." Chris just gave up. "Welcome to the island."

"There's just an insane amount of people here." Scott remarked. "Must be some kind of special Total Drama occasion."

"It kinda is, because it's the biggest season of all time." Deadpool said. "I'm not complaining."

"What the heck, are you like a comic book guy or something?" Scott asked, surprised.

"Yeah, pretty much. Seriously, I could tell you about the time I-"

These two were walking away from the dock like they were friends or something, but they were definitely having some kind of crazy conversation, that's for sure.


There was only a few more to go and all three of them were not in the mood to talk to Chris and the first guy kinda had to do that as his ninja way.

Storm Shadow was a young adult ninja that wore all white except his red sash and belt and he definitely looked like a ninja...mask and all.

"Storm Shadow, you look like a ray of sunshine."

"I can sense Snake Eyes." Storm Shadow said. "And you can't stop me!"

"Yeah, that's not happening and-"

Chris that the ninja already did a smoke bomb and ran off at an ridiculous speed.

"-you made it happen, man!"

Amelia definitely looked like a human woman and cat hybrid with the short orange hair and...human-coloured fur pirate captain.
She wore black long high-heeled boots, brown pants, a blue jacket with yellow shoulder pads, a white shirt and white gloves.

"Captain Amelia or just Amelia, how are you doing?"

"Fine. I'm not so sure about the crowd of people that are going on appear on television." Amelia said. "I'm talking about equal airtime, Chris."

"Well, I've got a solution!"

"As much as you'd like to say, I'm not sure that dealing with 100 contestants wouldn't grate on anyone. You have my sincere sympathies, you fool." Amelia stated, as the host felt like he got an strong insult.

"Bruh, he's not a fool. He's a legend!" A short, but manly guy shouted.

Said short and green-skinned manly guy that was pretty fat to the point where he had man boobs...of sorts and had long brown hair.
And he wore blue t-shirt, black trousers, black shoes.

"Muscle Man, welcome to the show!"

"Yeah, you better believe it." Muscle Man shouted, high-fiving Chris. "I don't know what her problem is, but she needs to wait."

"Wait for some of these people to run wild and probably stomp on the host?" Amelia asked. "I doubt that this is going to end well."

"Nah, you're just jealous about me beating you on this show!"

"...I've got a space ship that still works on water, I don't need to be jealous of you."

"You know, who else owns a flying boat?"

Amelia didn't even humor Muscle Man's joke.

"My mom!"

The boat left, just as the joke was completed, Muscle Man laughed and Amelia was just doing a quick chuckle.


And the final boat of this season had four more contestants, ready to cause some troubles and bring on a lot of the chaos...despite not being chaotic at all.

Such as...Gum, just a graffiti skater.

Gum was definitely a punk in a weird sense, despite being a blonde skater young adult girl that looked attractive and was slightly taller than average.
She wore a white shirt with a logo, green sleeves, a green-grey pilot's hat and green-greey boots with a logo that looked like the skates she wore, down to the white soles.

"Gum, hello, wow."

"Man, this island looks a bit boring." Gum said. "Where's the actual spots, the rails, the other areas that aren't just skate for a second-"

Then she saw the total mess that was the actual show that took place on these islands.

"-Never mind, this show is opposite of boring. What the hell am I looking at?"

"The world's craziest show, woman." Johnny Bravo said. "Welcome to the freakshow, hope you like it here."

"If you moved, I would like it." Gum remarked, as there was two other people behind Johnny.

"Whoa, ladies, there's enough time to meet all of ya. We could be on the same team!" Johnny Bravo smoothed it over. "Alright, who wants to do some good things."

Gum was just throwing a finger towards Johnny for no reason than Johnny trying to follow her.

"I see what you're trying to do." Yuri took an angry look, ready to throw an uppercut. "You think you can ask everyone."

Panchito was an anthromorphic red Mexican rooster and he really looked the part with his mariachi-style clothes, sombrero and two pistols stored up.

"Panchito, what's with the guns, dude?"

"What, I never leave home without these! It passed every check!" Panchito stated, never too tired to carry them. "Also, crazy stuff happens around me."

The whole entire cast was actually looking at his two guns.

"See?"

"Dude, I think it's because of your two guns." Chris remarked, as Dante came up to him.

With his two guns and things started off good.

"Wow, you're also a two-gun man?" Panchito asked.

"Trust me, there's a lot more than just the guns, but yeah." Dante smirked. "These two guns are very special to me and I bet they're very special to you."

"Yeah, that's cool." Panchito remarked. "Nice to see that not everyone's shady as hell."

"What the hell are you?" Dante asked, looking at the arms of the law.

There was a couple of police officers that were interested in the dual-gun wielding pair and Panchito wasn't scared.

"Come on, it's the island, guys!"

The next contestant wasn't scared of many things and this was one of those many things.

The tall Japanese warrior that looked lost and badass at the same time was a man that had his hair tied up in a manbun and wore a white silk robe, wooden sandals and a katana sheath for his legendary sword.

"Samurai Jack, some people are wondering? What's your real name?"

"My name does not matter." Samurai Jack said. "What matters is that I'm a team player."

Dante and Panchito were just looking at the dude like he was incredibly cool.

"There are a lot of people on this show. I wonder if some of them are-" Samurai Jack said, before the last contestant to arrive bumped into him. "Sorry."

Dante and Panchito were both slowly backing out of there like something was about to happen with the teenage-looking girl.

She was 5 creation-wise, but probably was more like a teen life-wise (Blazblue's lore is crazy, man) and she looked like a 5'2'' blonde teen with long hair and green eyes.

She wore a blue cape, a white crop top with a small tie, a blue short skirt with a belt, leggings, blue high-heeled boots, white gloves and had enough storage for her two guns and four red storage holders on the belt.

And she was nervous.

"Noel...I guess you're the last contestant!"

"I am very sorry for bumping into you, Mr. Jack!" Noel shouted. "I didn't really mean to!"

"Oh, it's fine." Samurai Jack said, not very scared. "You must be the last contestant here."

"Yes, I am, what do you want?" Noel felt a little bit freaked out.

"I don't really want anything from you." Samurai Jack just wanted to calm her down, as Noel just felt calm now.

"Seriously, it's like I felt some evil energy coming from some people and it hit all at once." Noel noticed some of the contestants looking at her oddly.

Tanjiro just stood in front of an old man, an gangster potoroo and an inquisitive maid, as he could sense that stuff was off.

"Hey, guys, she's not used to you three, yet." Tanjiro said. "And I don't know if I like the way you smell?"

"...Is this a joke, boy?" Coachman was very confused and Tanjiro looked very serious.

"Please, the jokes have been getting worse." Pinstripe remarked with a smug grin.

Either way, that was everybody that was lined to be on this show and the drama could be felt from a mile away.

"Okay, that's everyone?"

There was a whole bunch of contestants that were talking to each other, wherever it was about the presence of a half-demon or the fact that there was old people in Total Drama and whatever else was on their mind.

But they did put their thumbs up, wherever dismissively or not.

"Good, because I'm not doing any more of these introductions, I'm too good to be doing this many intros with these 112 contestants and..."

Chris made sure that the photo wasn't even taken.

"...they're going to be put into four teams and a photo after the break!"


To be continued when the teams finally formed and the drama is going to get even more tense than it really needs to with these 28-man teams...plus the cafeteria and Chef's usual stuff.

The final players that are introducted right here, right now in this final part of the introductions:

85. Harley Quinn, The Wild-Card Villain (Harley Quinn)

86. Johnny Bravo, The Flirty Momma's Boy (Johnny Bravo)

87. Gintoki Sakata, The Odd Job Guy (Gintama)

88. Piccolo, The Heroic Uncle (Dragon Ball Z)

89. Papyrus, The Excitable Skeleton (Undertale)

90. Sir Daniel, The Skeleton Knight (Medievil)

91. Spike, The Young Dragon (My Little Pony)

92. Gloria, The Proud Hippo (Madagascar)

93. Raven, The Goth-ish Hero (Teen Titans)

94. Tiny Tina, The Explosive Experts (Borderlands)

95. Squirrel Girl, The...Squirrel Lady (Marvel)

96. Min Min, The Ramen Server (ARMS)

97. Dante, The Demon Hunter (Devil May Cry)

98. Lowain, The Bro Cook (Granblue Fantasy)

99. Giovanni Potage, The Wannabe Villain (Ephihet Erased)

100. Tomo Takino, The Hyperactive Student (Azumanga Daioh)

101. Deadpool, The Merc With The Mouth (Deadpool)

102. Hsien-Ko, The Altruist Vampire (Darkstalkers)

103. Pepper Ann, The Ordinary Middle-Schooler (Pepper Ann)

104. Lord Hater, The Loud Villain (Wander Over Yander)

105. Scott Pilgrim, The Dick-ish Boyfriend (Scott Pilgrim)

106. Storm Shadow, The Proud Ninja (G.I. Joe)

107. Captain Amelia, The Spaceship Captain (Treasure Planet)

108. Muscle Man, The Groundskeeper (Regular Show)

109. Gum, The Graffiti Skater (Jet Set Radio)

110. Panchito, The Mexican Rooster (The Three Caballeros)

111. Samurai Jack, The Lone Samurai (Samurai Jack)

112. Noel Vermilion, The Nervous Soldier (Blazblue)

The players introduced in the previous parts...or rather, both parts:

---Part 1a:---

1. Aisling, The Irish Spirit (Secret of Kells)

2. Tails, The Genius Kid (Sonic The Hedgehog)

3. Dante, The Demon Hunter (Devil May Cry)

4. Bayonetta, The British Witch (Bayonetta)

5. Kipo Oak, The Half-Mutant Girl (Kipo & The Age of Wonderbeasts)

6. Kristoff, The Ice Picking Expert (Frozen)

7. Snufkin, The Laid-Back Nomad (Moomin Valley)

8. Kyo Kusanagi, The Fiery Dropout (King of Fighters)

9. Yuri Sakazaki, The Wild Karate Girl (Art of Fighting)

10. Eva, The Angry Athlete (Total Drama Island)

11. Sakura Kusagano, The High School Fighter (Street Fighter)

12. Jude Lizowski, The Mall Skater (6teen)

13. Hank Hill, The Family Man (King of The Hill)

14. Hayley Smith, The Liberal Wife (American Dad)

15. Fred Flintstone, The Caveman Husband (The Flintstones)

16. Sugar, The Pageant Star (Total Drama: Pahkitew Island)

17. Connor, The Android Cop (Detroit: Become Human)

18. Lynn Loud, The Sports Fanatic (The Loud House)

19. Rapunzel, The Long-Haired Princess (Tangled)

20. Arle, The Puzzle Magician (Puyo Puyo)

21. Askeladd, The Viking Man (Vinland Saga)

22. Haida, The Shy Coworker (Aggrestuko)

23. Donkey Kong, The Loud Gorilla (Donkey Kong)

24. Wario, The Business Glutton (Wario)

25. Sonja, The Young Strategist (Advance Wars)

26. Tanya Degurechaff, The Child Soldiers (Youjo Senki)

27. Soos, The Tourist Trap Clerk (Gravity Falls)

28. Leshawna, The Girl With 'Tude (Total Drama Island)

---Part 1b:---

29. Soma Yukihira, The Confident Cook (Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma, newly introduced)

30. Shego, The Teenage Villain (Kim Possible, newly introduced)

31. Tanjiro Kamado, The Demon Slayer (Demon Slayer, newly introduced)

32. Darkness, The Pain-Loving Crusader (Konosuba, newly introduced)

33. Luigi, The Scaredy Brother (Super Mario)

34. Azula, The Fiery Former Princess (Avatar: The Last Airbender)

35. Daisy, The Spunky Princess (Super Mario)

36. Judy Hopps, The Bunny Cop (Zootopia)

37. Iori Yagami, The Moody Bassist (King of Fighters)

38. Terry Bogard, The Street Fighter (Fatal Fury)

39. Sokka, The Boomerang Guy (Avatar: The Last Airbender)

40. Riku, The World-Travelling Hero (Kingdom Hearts)

41. Basil (of Baker Street), The Aloof Detective (The Great Mouse Detective)

42. Tobio Kageyama, The Aggressive Setter (Haikyuu!)

43. Tohru Oikawa, The Adaptive Setter (Haikyuu!)

44. Mai Shiranui, The Commited Ninja (Fatal Fury)

45. Kasumi Todoh, The Akido Expert (Art of Fighting)

46. Reg, The Robot Kid (Made in Abyss)

47. Pit, The Angel Warrior (Kid Icarus)

48. Albedo, The Succbus In Love (Overlord)

49. Mikasa Ackerman, The Attacking Scout (Attack on Titan)

50. Miko Kubota, The Tech Support Gamer (Glitch Techs)

51. Barker/Coachman, The Shady Donkey Trader (Pinocchio)

52. Rock, The Teen Rocker (Ridonculous Race)

53. B, The Silent Genius (Total Drama: Revenge of The Island)

54. Riley Freeman, The Abrasive Kid (The Boondocks)

55. Penny Proud, The Middle Schooler (The Proud Family)

56. Daphne Blake, The Fashionista Investigator (Scooby Doo)

---Part 2a:---

57. Sol Badguy, The Gruff Fighter (Guilty Gear)

58. Falco Lombardi, The Space Pilots (Star Fox)

59. Pinstripe Potoroo, The Gangster Weasel (Crash Bandicoot)

60. Heavy Weapons Guy, The...Heavy Weapon Expert (Team Fortress 2)

61. Carmelita Fox, The Tough Cop (Sly Cooper)

62. Samus Aran, The Bounty Hunter (Metroid)

63. Kate Alen, The Popstar Racer (F-Zero)

64. Robyn, The Wolfwalker (Wolfwalkers)

65. Haohmaru, The World-Travelling Samurai (Samurai Shodown)

66. Snake, The Super Soldier (Metal Gear Solid)

67. Clover, The Valley Girl (Totally Spies)

68. Tifa Lockhart, The Bartending Fighter (Final Fantasy)

69. JFK, The Flirty Jock (Clone High)

70. Ochako Uraraka, The Floaty Gal (My Hero Academia)

71. Ram, The Witty Maid (Re:Zero)

72. Mystique Sonia, The Hero With A Hat (Hero 108)

73. Khun Aguero Agnes, The Case-Carrying Strategists (Tower of God)

74. Shulk, The Engineering Swordsman (Xenoblade)

75. Tron Bonne, The Tech Pirate (Megaman Legends)

76. Julia Chang, The Enviromentalist Fighter (Tekken)

77. Nicole Watterson, The Angry Mom (The Amazing World of Gumball)

78. Chloe Bourgeois, The Queen Bee (Miraculous Ladybug)

79. Reigen Arataka, The Self-Proclaimed Psychic (Mob Psycho 100)

80. Yumeko Jabami, The Compulsive Gambler (Kakegurui)

81. Joey Wheeler, The Third-Rate Duellist (Yu-Gi-Oh)

82. Squigly/Sienna Conticello, The Zombie Aristocrat (Skullgirls)

83. Cassie Cage, The Military Millenial (Mortal Kombat)

84. Sandy Cheeks, The Texan Squirrel (Spongebob)

Everyone is here, ready to do some Total Drama in a very dense and also, very stupid season and this time, there's arcs and all of that good stuff in here!

Chapter 7: Episode 1-3: The Ultimate Islands!

Summary:

These 112 contestants are officially going to get teamed up.

But it's going to be crazy.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Crossed Islands
Episode 1: The All-In-One Isles
Part 3: The Ultimate Islands!

112 contestants.

3 pictures.

4 teams.

Honestly, you could use that these are the ultimate islands and you wouldn't really be wrong, but there's still a matter to settle of the pictures, the teams and all of the resort island to show.

Either way, there's still a metric ton's worth of drama in here and anyways, it's still happening!


The wait was insane for most of the contestants, as they practically had to wait hours to even get on the island and the rest were just waiting for their spot to relax.

But there was one more thing in order for the host with the most.

"Listen, we need to take some pictures with each other!"

There was a ton of groans and a ton of glares towards the host, but he was practically used to them at this point in his Total Drama career and the dock was pretty strong.

Apparently.

Either way, the panorama camera had to used, or else some of the contestants would straight up be cut out of the womens' and mens' photos.

Which worked out well, because the wooden dock that the contestants were now standing on were able to handle a whole lot of people still and the two solo gender photos were good.

The complete photo was...definitely a bit of a back-breaker, though, as some contestants were practically posing like idiots

"Er, it is not supposed to be shaking. The weight of the dock obviously can't handle 112 people." Tanya remarked. "But you tried anyways."

"Shut the fuck up, you're shorter than me!" Riley Freeman shouted.

"What-" Kate wanted to say something.

But then Chris intervened.

"Say Wananakwa!"

Everyone did their best smile, as they were clearly attempting to ensure that the picture was good and that they were in this thing...as Chris was on the other dock.

The picture got taken and the dock was still shaking, as these contestants were just running off the dock and...then they were all off.

"Huh, that was-"

Tanya just saw the dock make a hole in itself.

"-If you add any more people, actually get an improved dock."

"Huh, who are you talking to?" Soma asked, very confused.

Tanya just groaned.


After all of that mess, there was a whole camp and a half to introduce and the host wasn't wasting any time doing the introductions.

"Now let me show to the best camp in Total Drama history!"

"Ugh, finally, they have a good one!" Chloe complained, as she was seeing the very Canadian cabins that were going to house the four different teams.

These cabins were actually of decent quality, but then again, decent quality meant that they weren't run down and actually had a oak brown colour to them.

The lights were functional, the cupboards, the drawers and everything was made to accommodate 30 people each...or contestants, but it was still the same situation.

"Dang, where was all this in World Tour?" Leshawna asked.

"This just means that the challenges are probably more painful." Eva just didn't look too surprised.

"After all of the painful challenges, we can relax as a team!" Darkness just sounded...weird about these challenges.

"We've got some bug-free cabins for every team with good beds!"

The contestants that were looking in the cabins that were practically a hostel for 30 were impressed or just plain surprised that it wasn't some kind of ass.

"We've got the communal bathrooms for each gender! There's a lot of them, because there's a lot of contestants!" Chris announced, as the multiple bathroom buildings were situated next to each other. "No, you don't have to be Catholic."

Chloe and Clover just smiled, as they knew that things were good.

All of them being a shade of beige that made them stand out like it was no-one's business compared to the cabins.

And some of them were actually hosing some other people, but they were not coming out.

"God, this makes me want to go there." Sol Badguy remarked.

"Yeah, I bet there's actual toilet paper." Dante chuckled.

These two were laughing, as some other guys were slapping them on the back.

"Man, why are your jokes total ass?" Yuri said, despite being not that tall.

"...Good one." Sol just tapped her on the head, as the karate warrior didn't realised what she did.

"There's the mess hall and I do mean mess hall. Look at this marvel of awesomeness, the biggest one to date! It's where Chef and his crew are going to make some good eats!"

There was a lot of table, a lot of space and a lot of space of the counters, as the mess hall did not needed to be worked on, but it was definitely fitting that Canadian aesthetic.

"Man, I hope he's not lying!" Soma remarked, as the Total Drama contestants were giving him some weird looks. "Yeah, he's apparently on TV making good foods."

"...No-one wants to tell him?" Sandy asked, actually having seen the show.

Soma was just looking at the place like it was an actual restaurant and the other contestants didn't have the heart to tell him.

"Yeah, uh, this really does look like a camp restaurant!" Soma declared, loving the entire place.

"You'll be talking a whole different deal when you're in here!" Eva just shouted at him.

"...Okay."

"We've got the confessional where you can air some dirty laundry, tell the audience whatever strategies you're pulling, talk about love, dark thoughts and whatever else is on your mind!" Chris told the whole cast...

It was definitely a bunch of outhouses that were surprisingly seperated, mostly because there's a lot of contestants and there should be a lot of confessionals.

The outhouses did look terrible, but it wasn't a bathroom anyways.

*Azula's confessional*

The former Fire Nation princess did have some choice words.

"If anyone thinks that I'm going to get let Sokka win, it looks like you don't know me. He's part of a team that sent me down, but he's alone right...so that should be easy."

*Sokka's confessional*

The boomerang teen from the Southern Water Tribe was just showing off his own boomerang.

"I doubt that Azula does think that I'm here for a long time, but I'll be here to prove that wrong, okay. I'll make an awesome team, be an awesome leader and do some awesome stuff with my team!" Sokka proclaimed, as he relaxed on the toilet.

*Giovanni's confessional*

He looked a little bit worse for wear, as he smoked up the confessional before.

"I'm starting to think that putting people who already hate on the each other isn't going to help." Giovanni said with a smug grin. "Because they're not loyal to winning a lot!"

*Confessional cut*

With all three confessionals done, the next part was practically the most important to the show, as the elimination place was too big for only one person...or even the standard set of twelve teams.

It was made for this season and the energy coming off it was ridiculous, as the fire was a bit bigger and there were more campfire seats.

That was about it.

"And finally, we've got the big elimination campfire, where the losing teams have to vote off someone because they lost...obviously!"

There was a weird look coming from all corners of the crowds, as the tension felt like a thick steak and the already established tension between some of the players just threw some eyes towards each other.

"That's right, the losing teams have to vote some people off!"

A lot of the contestants were plainly shocked by the fact that there was probably more than two teams.


And there it was, how the four teams would be made.

"And finally, here's why I said that!"

There was actually a special area for forming these crazy big teams, as there was four different mats and the roofed wooden area that housed each massive team.

Mostly because four makes sense.

"We've got four teams now because of this crazy cast of characters, contestants and cool people!"

The massive cast of contestants were just wondering how the teams were even going to be organised, considering that there was a ton of them to be done.

"Damn, this is going to be painful." Hank Hill remarked.

"And the teams of twenty-something are going to be massive enough to make all sorts of alliance, deals and the obvious stuff!"

There was a whole lot of...dead air, as Chris finally shut them up and the contestants were really feeling the pressure of the drama.

"I literally can't organise everyone into teams, because these challenges don't just come out of nowhere."

The sighs were audible and the relief was potent.

"But I can put in six people in each team, because I'm ready to drop my wisdom into the show. You know right?"

And Chris made it disappear like it wasn't that big deal, as a good chunk of the contestants were sure of Chris being able to make some...conflicting team choices.

"Aw shit, this is bad." Sol remarked.

There was going to be some of that Total Drama originality in here, with some of the contestants.

"Azula, Pinstripe, Squirrel Girl, Mai, Tifa and Panchito are...

These six were more than ready to prove that they were...a team that existed, as there was a few other dirty looks thrown towards them.

"...part of the red team!"

"Okay, we're just chilling on the same team?!" Panchito shouted.

"Yeah, that's Total Drama for ya." Tifa said, showing her reasearch.

These six were on the red mat.

"Giovanni, Wario, Tomo, Sandy, Riku and Kageyama are...

These guys were looking very happy to team up, as three of them liked each other's vibe, Kageyama was happy to do some rivalry-stocking and Sandy was just there.

"...part of the yellow team!"

"Heck yeah, we are!" Giovanni yelled.

"We've got no name yet, though." Riku stated, ready to bring some awkward situation.

"Sonja, Ram, Ochako Uraraka, Robyn, Kate & Samus..."

These six were more than happy to be the ladies' team, as they were not very scared of what was about to happen...besides Uraraka, who was feeling some serious pressure.

"...are part of the green team!"

"Damn, these five are so powerful." Uraraka said. "Even the girl with a bow?"

"You're apparently a witch. What are you scared of?" Robyn asked the Japanese girl.

"...Stuff?"

" and finally, Sokka, Tails, Oikawa, Nicole, Kasumi and Lowain..."

Nicole and Kasumi were just looking at each other like they were about to be cursed with some infliction.

"...part of the blue team."

"Kageyama, just you, wait and see!" Oikawa shouted and Sokka was about to shout something.

He did.

"Come on, mister volleyball, I've got a sword and my trusty boomerang! You've got a volleyball, which I didn't forget."

"Seriously, we're on the same team. I don't mind not being the leader." Oikawa just shrugged.

"Look, I didn't organise everyone into teams, but that's for you to decide because I'm working on these awesome challenges right now!"

There was definitely a lot weird tension to the area, as there was definitely six of them in each team like it wasn't a big deal and the teams were partiall set by the host.

"See ya when you guys are done with the team thing! By the way, both teams much have an equal amount of dudes and ladies and..."

Sokka and Oikawa were just looking smugly at each other.

"...the people within the team can reject your position!"

Chris just left the place with an incredibly confident look and the other...88 contestants were going to have choose themselves and there was definitely a quiet period.

And the red team actually noticed.

"This is going to be some kind of bum rush or what?" Pinstripe asked.

"Honestly, it's more of an or what." Tifa said. "I get the feeling that some people will quickly choose and others won't, because of the personalities on each team."

"Yeah, that's not that insightful, lady." Pinstripe remarked.

"I know, but I feel like you forgot." Tifa remarked.


And for lack of a better words, things started off on a very bad note with some of the people that were trying to come into the unnamed blue team, as Sokka didn't look too sure about some of them.

"Hey, Sokka, maybe we should let some of these players in." Lowain stated.

"I dunno, it looks like they could be trouble." Sokka said.

"How, though?!" Arle shouted. "It doesn't make a lot of sense!"

"Just a hunch." Sokka stated, as a few other people were standing behind him. "I'm good with hunches."

Arle, Daphne, Albedo (who was looking angrily at everyone), Hsien-Ko and Raven were somehow added to the team.

"Hey, hey, maybe your hunches might be wrong this time." Oikawa said, more than willing to accept some guys into the group.

"They're not wrong that often."

Cassie Cage just slapped him on the head, as she joined the team.

"This is Total Drama, not the end of a hundred-year war, I can see what you're doing."

"Okay, okay." Sokka said, just putting up the okay sign.

The twelve-strong blue team were now seventeen-strong with the addition of Johnny Bravo, Reigen, Reg, Joey and Bayonetta and this team was already pretty solid.

Despite Sokka and Oikawa being slapped by Reigen for taking a look at the tall witch.

"Seriously, if you're looking at her, you won't be as good as her." Reigen told them. "Also, she is sexy!"

"I don't really need to be told that by three entirely different people, I already know it myself!" Bayonetta just looked at the three of them with confidence.

"Yeah, that's fine!" Reigen remarked.

Joey was trying to not take a look at her for Mai, but he looked anyways and things got awkward.

"I don't know why you're staring at me like you've never seen tall women before!" Bayonetta shouted.

"Er, er, I have a girlfriend!" Joey declared.

*Joey's confessional*

The blonde-haired Duellist were not that sure.

"Mai, she looked at me and I didn't look at her!" Joey said.

*Confessional cut*


The red team were sure that they were attracting villains by sheer accident, as Yumeko, Shulk, Dante and Sol were sure there was some kind of weird energy that a certain ninja brung to the team.

"Yo, what's up, Storm Shadow!" Dante remarked.

"Hey!" Sol said.

Storm Shadow didn't even dignify them with a response.

"You're seriously not going to talk?" Dante said.

"Do I need to talk?" Storm Shadow told them...with the anger of the sun.

"No?" Shulk was as unsure of most of the guys.

"Then that is my response." Storm Shadow said.

The ninja basically made the team silent with a situation and Iori joining the whole shebang didn't help with his glares towards a certain member of the unnamed yellow team.

"Kyo, you're ready to get eliminated!" Iori yelled loudly.

"You first!"

However, Lynn Loud, Panchito, Kristoff and Tron Bonne were bringing the good energy back to the team.

"Hey, welcome to the team! We've got big moves, big powers and big kicks!" Mai shouted.

"We will be as strong as a Fire Nation naval vessel. Just so, you know." Azula said.

"AKA a big ship!" Harley Quinn just clarified for the guys and one gal.

These four got quite the introduction, as they were sure of one fact.

"If we're like a big ship, I don't think we can be stopped!" Kristoff shouted.

"Well, I think she meant like a crew." Sol also joined the team with a smirk. "Besides, there's a whole bunch of strong people."

"Uhh, we're pretty strong and manly!" Muscle Man was just flexing his muscle.

"So we're a strong bunch!" Kristoff declared.

Lynn Loud wasn't exactly sure why Pepper Ann, Carmelita and Tron Bonne were generally hanging out together, but they were...even if Carmelita definitely put herself at an arms distance.

"Hey, how does it feel to be on the same team?" Lynn asked. "Wearing the colours."

"I don't mind not wearing the colours, but this team isn't super great." Pepper Ann could feel the antagonistic energy. "Luckily, I have you guys."

"Honestly, we're still all part of the crew, so there's no complaining." Tron Bonne shouted.

"Shouldn't we complain if the crew has some serious animosity between each other?" Carmelita asked, still not understanding the children.

"No, because they're complaining!" Lynn declared.

"Yeah, because we could come together and talk things out." Pepper answered with confidence.

Carmelita just looked at them.

"Good enough!" Tron Bonne shouted.

*Carmelita's confessional*

The Interpol agent was sure that they weren't doing this as a dig.

"I doubt that three children would get the feeling of having a team grind to halt because of a lack of co-operation." Carmelita said. "Still surprised that they both knew the word animosity, though."

*Confessional cut*

While that conversation was happening, Sugar just wanted to join the winning side, Fred Flintstone just glared at Hank, Rock was just there and Clover couldn't not vibe with red.

"Wow, this is...definitely a team, alright." Clover noticed the weird energy in the air. "There's just two hot guys in here, maybe three."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Rock said with a smirk. "My guitar solos are pretty hot!"

"No, I mean-"

JFK just walked onto the team and Clover looked at his abs. His well-defined and fine abs, but Clover kinda got lost in them.

"Please, raise your jaw off the floor. If you've got the right people, you can make anyone lose their spirit, remember their defeat for all of time and question their purpose!" Azula said, raising a few eyebrows. "As a team."

"Yeah, sounding major suspect right now!" Clover shouted.


As for the unnamed yellow team, they were definitely in the vibe for the most chaotic team in the game at the current moment, as while there was a few contestants that could be described as table.

The rest were definitely not that to say the least.

"Yo, we're all chilling on the same team and two of us are gamers! This is going to be so hype, it won't even register!" Miko yelled.

"Guys, guys, I'm sure that we're all hype, but we still need to calm down for a bit." Kipo just wanted to say.

"Hey, dudes! What's up with all of you?" Terry Bogard stated.

"Nothing too bad. We're having a good team in here with some good people!" Giovanni shouted, as Kipo was trying to wave to him.

"Oh, that's pretty cool." Terry said.

"Yeah, I know, right?"

With 21 of the contestants already selected because of the sheer charisma of an angel warrior, a gamer, some pink-haired guy, the still unnamed yellow team was on a good streak.

Even if a few people did want to hear what Kipo had in mind.

"Guys, guys, we're still a team at the end, so we should do some teamwork to be hype!" Kipo told the two skeletons.

"That is awesome, half-monster human!" Papyrus shouted. "Let the great Papyrus to do the teamworking with these great people!"

"Please, do not call her half-monster. She is apparently a half-mute, which I should judge." Sir Daniel mumbled, honestly.

"I still don't know where you lower jaw is, but I'm hoping it's somewhere, because you don't sound like a bad person." Kipo stated, as Sir Daniel looked more than surprised.

"Yeah, you speak like a fine skeleton! I bet you're very cool!" Papyrus said.

"Not really." Sir Daniel didn't sound too confident.

Shego, Sakura and Soma were in the same general area, but that was about it for having the same thing, as the conversation was something.

"So, what do you for a living?" Sakura asked.

"Oh, I study the cooking arts at Totsuki. Doing some crazy things and cooking up some great recipes!" Soma said, very casually.

"Isn't that like a fine arts school or something?" Sakura said.

"Yeah, but my cooking is just really good and I want it to be more than really good!" Soma said.

"Why do I care that much about your cooking?" Shego just interrupted the conversation.

"Because I'm going to beat my dad with my cooking and you're going to enjoy some of my food here!" Soma declared, as the green superpowered teen was just lighting up her hands. "Nice hands, though."

"...Urgh, I'm outta this conversation." Shego just got up.

Gloria and Judy were just sizing up each other in confusion, Deadpool was just chilling with Terry Bogard and Kyo was being pulled back by two different people.

"Ugh, reminder why I'm pulling this guy back?" Kageyama asked. "I thought this was a volleyball camp."

"Because they're apparently going to do some crazy stuff if they fight. I just have that bad feeling, though." Riku definitely managed to throw Kyo.

Before he got caught by Genos.

"...What the fuck kind of team am I in?" Kyo realised.

"I do not know at this moment, but you cannot back out of any team." Genos told him, as Kyo groaned. "Do not worry, for we can work together."

"...That checks out." Kyo just groaned.

Though, it was may have been a somewhat chaotic team of 23 that was mostly randomly picked together with the whole team having a butt ton of enthusiasm or a certain good vibe...it wasn't the only team that wasn't too organised.

The unnamed green team had an enviromental thing going on, but that was only with some of the contestants and one of them looked not very impressed.

"Hey, we like the forest-" Robyn just wanted say something to Aisling.

"-Not another world!" Aisling shouted.

Some of the team members noticed that the team wasn't that cohesive, but it that it had two things.

"From one dude to another, these ladies aren't to be messed with!" Jude shouted.

"I don't know, it could be tough to deal with them. But we're still on the same team, so we shouldn't mess with them anyways." Spike agreed.

"Yeah. I know some strong ladies back home and I think all of them should be strong." Tanjiro remarked, trying to hold back from not freaking from the dragon's presence.

"Same thing here. Back at Ponyville, there's a lot of them that I'm good friends with." Spike stated.

"...My mall dudettes?" Jude remarked.

And others just didn't care that much.

"You know, I appreciate that you care about the enviroment so much." Julia said. "Some people say that we can just grow back the trees."

"That's honestly insane, the Amazon isn't just going to grow itself back!" Hayley said.

"I know, really?"

"That's insane."

Despite all of that, the original six that got picked by Chris for the still unnamed green team were sure of something important and cool.

"I think we're playing a honest game! I just hope that we don't do dirty moves." Uraraka was nervous, sure that she could get kicked out of U.A.

"I know we won't. We've got a killer team, even if may not seem like it at first." Kate said, looking at the now 24-strong team. "Seriously, some people just want to win dishonestly for money that will spend itself out of existence."

"You're talking two million dollars, I doubt it's going to be spent that fast." Samus stated. "On what even?"

"...You know, stuff?" Uraraka said.


Despite the time elapsing 15 minutes, none of the teams were complete with only one or two spots to filll and the seven or so that remained were definitely not the best of players.

Except Khun, who was definitely standing near the blue team's mat.

"Give me a good reason why you should be in this team." Tails just wanted the white-haired guy to prove something.

"Look, it's not like that I couldn't go onto the other teams, which I could, but I just think that this team would be the best team for me to use my strategies in. Besides that, blue's in my hair." Khun answered pretty casually.

"You're in!" Tails shouted.

"Come on, there's enough good-looking strategists on this team!" Sokka complained, as Khun came up to him.

"One more wouldn't hurt, right?" Khun answered.

Eva and Leshawna were just giving each other dirty looks.

"Honestly, I don't give respect to traitors." Eva remarked. "But that was years ago."

"I know, but I'm still not in the mood to deal with this team." Leshawna fired back.

(Blue Team):
Sokka, Tails, Lowain, Oikawa, Nicole, Kasumi Todoh...
Cassie, Raven, Albedo, Daphne, Hsien-Ko and Arle...
Johnny Bravo, Bayonetta, Reg, Reigen Arataka, Joey Wheeler...
Noel, Eva, Falco, Askeladd, Connor...
Amelia, Leshawna, The Heavy, Squigly & Khun!

*Tails' confessional*

The fox wasn't that surprised that things ended up in a terrible place with some of the teammates.

"Look, I know that some of them are not the best choices, but they are definitely better choices than the ones that were left."

*Confessional cut*

"Okay, we should avoid trying to get the old guy, because I feel like he has some kind of curse." Tanjiro said, sniffing something out. "I can smell it."

"Damn, you're a weirdo! Besides, the team's full!" Haohmaru just slapped him on the back. "This Snake guy's here."

"Oh, that guy with the weapons." Tanjiro was just happy to see the guy. "He seems like a good guy."

"No doubt about it!" Haohmaru exclaimed, as Snake was basically welcomed into the team.

Really loudly.

"Snake, welcome to the team with a lot of green in it!" Yuri shouted. "We promised to be a kick-ass team that pulls together ladies and guys!"

"Calm down, we just started teaming up." Snake told Yuri, who stopped shouting.

(Green Team):
Sonja, Ram, Samus, Uraraka, Robyn, Kate...
Penny Proud, Riley, Scott P., Jude, Soos, Snufkin...
Yuri, Mystique Sonia, Piccolo, B, Aisling, Donkey Kong...
Daisy, Luigi, Spike, Julia, Hayley...
Tanya, Tanjiro, Samurai Jack, Haohmaru & Snake!

*Uraraka's confessional*

She looked confident.

"I just hope that we're the team that plays fair, not really dirty...but fair! I'd hate to be in that kind of situation."

*Confessional cut*

There was two teams left and only four different people left and the four of them were just giving off wildly different energies with their presence.

Haida was trying to be tough in the presence of the coachman, but that smile definitely dampened things quite a bit.

Basil was trying to determine which team that he could be good in and Tiny Tina knew that she had to do one thing.

"Oh, what do you plan to do?" Basil asked Tina, who was just ready to do some mouse-carrying. "Is that it?"

Tina just carried Haida into the yellow team, away from the detective mouse and the coachman, who was just giving each other dirty looks.

"Thanks for...the carrying thing? Besides that, how the hell are those two going to get along?" Haida asked.

"It's Total Drama, so probably through some challenge." Tina said. "I'm glad we're bringing in...da bombs!"

"That's real cringe, though!" Miko yelled at Tina, who just laughed.

The Crafty Crows (Yellow/Gold Team):
Wario, Giovanni, Tomo, Sandy, Tobio Kageyama, Riku...
Kyo K., Terry Bogard, Darkness, Pit, Gloria, Judy...
Deadpool, Soma, Genos, Papyrus, Sir Daniel, Gum...
Miko, Kipo, Sakura, Shego, Mikasa...
Chloe, Lord Hater, Rapunzel, Tiny Tina & Haida!

*Sandy's confessional*

The squirrel looked at the team optimistically.

"While I don't think there's anyone else that is super smart, I think we've got a good team with a whole bunch of skills combined together." Sandy proclaimed.

*Confessional cut*

And Azula sighed, as she realised that she was going to have to deal with the fact that there was going to be some serious presence on her team.

"Okay, guys, we're definitely going to have to deal with each other." Tifa said, noticing all of the glares. "Some of us want to be on another team moreso than others, but we can't just kick each other?"

"Please, the tension on this team got much worse with those two being in here together. We should swap, but-"

Chris was back and convinently, too!

"-the host is here."

"I feel your pain. I can't imagine the kind of criminality that this senior would bring to the group." Basil remarked. "Do you even know who he is?"

"Says the mouse that simply refused to get onto any team and would rather read his book?" Coachman fired back.

"Nice teams, guys!"

Azula and Tifa both knew that they were in for a rough one, though in very different ways.

(Red Team):
Azula, Pinstripe Potoroo, Squirrel Girl, Mai, Tifa, Panchito...
Shulk, Harley Quinn, Yumeko, Lynn Loud, Storm Shadow, Iori...
Pepper Ann, Panchito, Kristoff, Carmelita, Tron Bonne, Sol...
Muscle Man, Sugar, Clover, Fred, JFK...
Rock, Gintoki, Hank, Coachman & Basil!

*Azula's confessional*

The Fire Nation princess looked displased.

"Please, it's not like that Tifa lady is going to stop me from heading the team in the direction of winning challenges. With my own group, of course, because sometimes you just have to play the game of sending someone to their prison." Azula had a pretty damn evil smile.

*Confessional cut*


And Chris was back and loving how the still unnamed red team was just practically half in shambles and the other half was trying to unshamble them.

"I'm back from doing my thing and you contestants have picked some awesome choices!"

"Whoa, whoa, what thing?" Fred asked skeptically.

"Challenge set-up, because I'm the host."

Gintoki and Hank skeptically nodded, as they were sure that this guy didn't do that.

"I've come up with some quality team names, as usual!"

Sugar was just raising an eyebrow at that, as she was slapped by Tron Bonne for no apparent reason.

"And I bet you're going to like them!"

Every single player that was in the game didn't look too impressed, as the host felt the dead air.

"Alright!" Chris shouted passive-aggressively with that smile.

"Red team, you're the Rugged Rhinos, toughing it through every obstacle and team issue!"

"Well, that's fitting for our team." Kristoff commented, which just got Azula's ire. "What, it's true!"

"Doesn't mean you have to say it!" Clover complained.

"Yellow team, you guys are the Crafty Crows, using every one of your skills to get through!"

There was a bit of a mixed reaction, but one guy was happy.

"Nice name!" Kageyama had to shout, coming from a teams with a crow symbolism. "Good one!"

"Green team, you guys are the Daring Deer, looking beautiful, being gentle and not scared to take on any animal!"

"That's just true, dude." Jude had to say that, as the rest of the team were looking at him. "Deer really do crazy stuff."

"Blue team, last and not least, you guys are the Striking Swordfishes, bringing on some serious attacks and stinging moves!"

"Nice, it really does suit us!" Oikawa remarked with a smile, which got a slap from Arle. "What's wrong with the name?"

"I don't really sting!" Arle told him angrily.

"How that's for team names?"

"Damn, those are the coolest so far!" Sokka shouted.

"I kinda like how it accidentally suits every team." Samus remarked.

"Yeah, we'll be taking all of our skills together to own you other teams!" Kipo shouted.

"I apperciate that it's accurate, but did you have to say that?" Carmelita asked, not feeling the host's sass.

There was a lot of talk happening and a lot of questions that needed answers with some raised hands.

"Good, then you guys are going to enjoy Chef's food!"

"Okay." Rock stated. "Uh, we just spent a whole bunch of time making teams and I think the food is going to be..." he mimicked a missed note.

"Come on, Chef's got a crew now to keep up with this cast. This food is going to hit different...after the break!"

"...What?" Pit and Deadpool said at the same time, as the camera turned to black.

"Yeah, I doubt it." Leshawna stated, having experience in the show's cuisine.

And that was it.


To be continued in Part 4, where the introductions are finally over and the madness subsides in Chef's cafeteria of bad foods and a few more cooks for the massive cast.

And also, the first challenge might be introduced the next chapter and the first episode definitely ends in the next part.

Either way, here's the teams:

The Rugged Rhinos (Red Team):
Azula, Pinstripe Potoroo, Squirrel Girl, Mai, Tifa, Panchito...
Shulk, Harley Quinn, Yumeko, Lynn Loud, Storm Shadow, Iori...
Pepper Ann, Panchito, Kristoff, Carmelita, Tron Bonne, Sol...
Muscle Man, Sugar, Clover, Fred, JFK...
Rock, Gintoki, Hank, Dante, Coachman & Basil!

The Crafty Crows (Yellow/Gold Team):
Wario, Giovanni, Tomo, Sandy, Tobio Kageyama, Riku...
Kyo K., Terry Bogard, Darkness, Pit, Gloria, Judy...
Deadpool, Soma, Genos, Papyrus, Sir Daniel, Gum...
Miko, Kipo, Sakura, Shego, Mikasa...
Chloe, Lord Hater, Rapunzel, Tiny Tina & Haida!

The Daring Deer (Green Team):
Sonja, Ram, Samus, Uraraka, Robyn, Kate...
Penny Proud, Riley, Scott P., Jude, Soos, Snufkin...
Yuri, Mystique Sonia, Piccolo, B, Aisling, Donkey Kong...
Daisy, Luigi, Spike, Julia, Hayley...
Tanya, Tanjiro, Samurai Jack, Haohmaru & Snake!

The Striking Swordfish (Blue Team):
Sokka, Tails, Lowain, Oikawa, Nicole, Kasumi Todoh...
Cassie, Raven, Albedo, Daphne, Hsien-Ko and Arle...
Johnny Bravo, Bayonetta, Reg, Reigen Arataka, Joey Wheeler, Min Min...
Noel, Eva, Falco, Askeladd, Connor...
Amelia, Leshawna, The Heavy, Squigly & Khun!

Chapter 8: Episode 1-4: Everyone's In The Cafeteria.

Summary:

While these 112 contestants are enjoying Chef's definitely code-abiding food...
...four more people arrive before the first challenge starts anyways.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Crossed Islands
Episode 1: The All-In-One Isles
Part 4: Everyone's In The Cafeteria!

With almost EVERYTHING (even on my end) finally settled, it's time for the part that most people have been waiting and the part where the show really gets its title from.

Some friendships may be started here, some contestants may become enemies and there might be two strategic moves from two people who hate each other...on different teams.

Four new arrivals, a reworked prologue and the first challenge will come soon...before the final four new challengers appear in an extra part.

To 1602jaw, yep, there's going to be a lot more of that in this fic and to that guy, Episode 2's going to have a lot of that.

Memeking, I don't mind taking my time!


Finally, the massive cafeteria was where the massive group of contestants were going to stay in for a good while, as the teams were equally as massive as the cast and there might have been food.

But it sure was following the Total Drama tradition of being only somewhat edible, as the reactions were definitely mixed coming from...all of them.

"Goddamn, this is actual shit." Riley Freeman had to start it off.

"You said it. What kind of food is this?" Yuri shouted.

Chef just threw a good glare at them, doing his job with a lot more cooks in the kitchen.

"It's edible." Riley said through gritted teeth.

And Uraraka was feeling her nausea go up a bit from even eating the food.

"Alright, you guys are enjoying Chef's stuff, I'm going to go have my interns test the first challenge!" Chris just disappeared. "As well as other stuff!"

"Ok!" Uraraka just got done vomiting. "What kind of food is this?"

"I don't know, but it's definitely something!" Yuri shouted.

As a good chunk of the Deer were definitely in a complaining mood and the rest were trying to stomach the highly questionable taste, some others were sure there was going to be a problem.

As per the team with an actual (technically) gourmet cook and contestants that could eat...

...which wasn't everybody, as Aisling was...something and Connor and Genos were not too exact about the taste.

"I am going to assume that you can't eat this food!" Genos wanted to get the point across.

"That's not nice to Chef Hatchet, he can cook great food, this is just Total Drama!" Connor tried to shout over the table.

"Yeah, you better be listenin' to android cop over here!" Chef Hatchet, of course, heard all of that. "I ain't going to change much!"

Soma just heard this one and instinctively got up.

"What do you wanna say, Totsuki guy?"

Soma just started walking.

"Don't take the bait, you're probably going to end up working there!" Pit shouted at the guy, who had a confident smile. "No, Soma!"

The guy did have a box in his hand and Chef noticed something.

"Eat up."

"Glad to know that someone cares about the chef in here." Chef opened the box and in there was...squid covered in peanut butter. "What are you up to, boy!"

"Come on, it's peanut butter in squid." Soma said, as Chef Hatchet ate it.

And the Chef felt like he was getting a beat down from the food.

"It's bad, right?" Soma had a very smug smile.

"Yeah, but I ain't interested and I ain't hungry anymore." Chef just took the box, as Soma didn't look too surprised.

Soma went back down with his whole team looking at him.

"I just wanted him to show off some of my disgusting dishes." Soma answered.

"Then you must have some balls of steel to go up against Chef Hatchet!" Dante shouted, stomaching the questionable food.

"Wait, who?"

*Chef Hatchet's confessional*

The chef didn't look impressed.

"I don't know what's up with that kid, but that combination wasn't even that bad. If he has a problem with me, he shoulda said it to my face!" Chef said. "Besides, it's a Total Drama thing at this point!"

*Confessional cut*

With a pissed off Chef in tow, there was quite a few people that were returning the dishes and they were probably getting some good words.

"Hey, uh, this is something." Clover said, meeting Chef's aggressive face.

"Yeah, I cook for all of you people and I still get no appreciation!" Chef shouted.

"Wait, do you have no budget?"

"You think money's an issue here!"

Clover slowly backed away from the counter, as a few others were looking on with their clean plates.

"Anyone got some words for me?" Chef asked with some intimidation.

There was quite a few people that nodded sideways...besides Hank Hill, who just didn't look too impressed.

"I don't know why you're serving that prison food, but this ain't a prison. It's some sort of TV show!" Hank Hill said. "I don't think you know that!"

"What, you don't think I know that?!" Chef came up to the Texan dad's face.

"No, I mean you're not understanding properly."

"Yeah-"

There was a whole lot of vomiting in the room, as there was a few people couldn't get with the badly cooked egg with something else on the side.

"Excuse me, we've gotta issue out front." A guy that looked similar to Lowain...except more pink said. "Quite a few people are blowing chunks!"

"Yeah and our bro's out there." Another guy that also looked like Lowain except with grey hair and generally grey clothes. "I think he's okay."

Chef just grunted, as he had already done the food serving.

As Lowain was getting to grips with the poorly cooked brunch, his two bros were definitely cleaning up the vomit and he could see the two of them do their thing.

The grey-ish bro with furry ears and tanned was Tomoi or Tommy and the pink-ish bro with tanned skin and they were just ready to have a conversation.

As some others were vomiting.

*Joey's confessional*

The guy just done cleaning his mouth.

"This is kinda very sick in a bad way, but who are those guys and why do they know Lowain?" Joey asked.

*Confessional cut*

And then they talked.

"Bros, I'm glad you guys are here, even if you're working hard at the vomit clean-up! Nice mop, dudes!" Lowain was just talking to the others.

"Yeah, we're interns, doing the whole nine yards and all of that crazy stuff." Tomoi exclaimed. "Serious, these challenges are killer."

"Not that surprised, this show is just mad challenge and drama queens and kings all around!" Lowain shouted.

"Dude, you've should've seen what else was there." Tomoi said.

"I know, you can't say 'cause it'd be spoilers." Lowain remarked.

As the trio were talking, Daphne wasn't even sure why they were talking like this.

*Daphne's confessional*

The redhead with the blue dress looked confused.

"Why do they look like surfer guys that came from the medieval times? I mean, what kind of clothes are that!" Daphne shouted.

*Confessional cut*

As that was happening, there was a weird kind of tension in the place...even if there was a whole bunch of people cleaning up.

Hank and Chef were having a bit of a stare down from the bench and the counter, the teams' rivals were just also looking at each other and even some members within the teams were doing it.

"Wow, this has to be one of the most uncomfortable experiences, ever." Rock remarked.

"Yeah, well, good food should appreciate that." Hank told Rock, who didn't get it.

There was a random bell sound coming in, though.


And there was more people coming, because...of course there was, as the 112 contestants were sure of something that was happening outside of the massive cafeteria.

Aside from Lowain, who sat down and his bros that weren't cooking anymore.

Two of them were definitely familiar faces for sure, as they were coming back from previous seasons in very unexpected ways.

Owen was back and he was having a fun time in his white and teal maple leaf shirt and Sky was just dodging something in her usual clothes, being the cream-coloured shirt, black yoga pants.

And they just confused the hell out of the people that were already there.

"Hey, Leshawna! Guess what?" Owen asked Leshawna, like it was normal. "Holy shit, there's a ton of people!"

"That's what I'm saying! How are you joining this thing?" Leshawna asked. "Never mind, Chris is on some bull."

"It's not bull, it's awesome to be back in the competition!" Owen shouted.

"Okay, sure." Leshawna shouted.

Sky and Sugar were just eyeing each other.

"Hey, I hope you've gotten nicer since Pahkitew Island." Sky said, trying to calm things down.

"I dunno, you still beat me and I'm stuck on some team with a buncha villains!" Sugar shouted. "I don't feel super great, but I'm gonna beat ya!"

"If that what makes you happy, I guess." Sky remarked.

"I just don't like being on this team and I'm gonna win this pageant!" Sugar declared.

The two returning contestants from both the first generation and third generation meant that B was the only person from Revenge of The Island.

"Yes, not only are Dawn and Owen back in with the chance to win!" Chris announced. "There's two more new faces!"

Chris was just pointing towards a random door.

"And they're coming from here!"

The door was practically stuck, as the contestants were all looking at a door that was locked.

"Seriously, there's already 114 people in here, I don't think we need any more in here!" Owen remarked. "Heck, I can't even remember some of them!"

"I think I can remember every one of your faces!" Dawn said.

Luckily, Chris didn't have to answer the question...as a black, slim woman that looked like she worked hard on her restaurant and a old white man that was short, stout and the right hand man of Captain Hook.

Tiana, young and free, looked more than ready to compete in her green-ish dress, yellow blouse, grey slip-on shoes with a heel and her black hair was tied messily.

"...Er, is there supposed to be this many people?" Tiana asked. "You said there was going to be fifty people or something."

"That's what I'm saying!" Sky added.

"Please welcome, Tiana to the green team!"

Mr. Smee was definitely short, old and very much balding on the top...where his red nightcap was.

He wore a white t-shirt with blue stripes, blue shorts and brown sandals...and glasses for seeing...and was flat on the ground.

"And finally, Mr. Smee, for the blue team!"

"He is not long for this island, hoo boy." Kyo whispered to some people, as the old right-hand pirate got up.

The obvious questions were done.

"Hey, sir, how are you going to deal with this many people?" Mr. Smee asked.

"Same thing here, old dude." Jude said.

Chris just waited for dramatic effect to settle in before saying something.

"Computers, interns, my awesome brain and the other important things, obviously!"

Most of them weren't even sure that he was serious about this one, as there was a lot of people there that thought that this stuff wasn't really necessary or even workable.

And a lot of people thought that this was possible, but then again, there is 116 contestants in the mess hall, so anything could be possible in here.

"Seriously, does that mean that Dawn's on the red team and Owen's on the yellow team? Because it does." Tails had an important question.

"I think it's the wrong way around." Dawn definitely noticed.

"Yeah, Dawn's on the yellow team and Owen's on the red team!" Chris announced. "And that's every contestant in here!"

B was just unsure at how it would work, but he signed to say something important.

"Yeah, couldn't agree more. How do you even get 116 contestants in here?" Samus asked.

"I don't know, it must be some kind of miracle or something." Tiana said with disbelief.

"It might as well be, though..."

Chris was just grinning with confidence.

"...it's pretty shaky."

"At least we all made it here." Tiana remarked.

"Guys, my job's done for today and this time around, you guys are going to get some rest before the first challenge in the morning!" Chris announced, as all of the contestants were reeling from the random announcements. "I'm going to rest in my awesome cottage for the big day!"

"Why?" Eva asked, ready to choke a man.

"...We was going to have to do it today, but some people made this be super late! So enjoy getting up early!"

The host just left the cafeteria, just as Chef and the cooks that were there also left, leaving the ludicrous amount of contestants to stew over what had just happened.


Someone really did look outside and noticed that the sun was almost below the horizon, as these guys were going to have to get used to each other...and the new guys were doing confessionals.

*Tiana's confessional*

"Er, hello everybody at home, proud to be here. I don't know how long that I'm going to say, but I'm going to say that I'm hoping to have a good time here!" Tiana shouted with a smile.

*Smee's confessional*

"Cap'n, I know that I might not be there to help you, but I can bring a great treasure! Wait, is there even treasure here?"

*Dawn's confessional*

"As much as I'm happy that I am in fact back and can sense some evil presences on some of the contestants, these islands are definitely hiding a lot of secrets!" Dawn said, actually happy. "They're not terrible ones too!"

*Owen's confessional*

"Okay, mom, dad, Noah, Emma and Kitty, I'm ready to do this show again and uh, you know, deal with 115 other people to get the prize again!" Owen declared. "Woo-hoo, it's going to be like a party!"

*Confessionals are cut*

With that being said, no-one could predict when Chris wake them up...as there was a tradition of just messing people's sleep up that a lot of the contestants knew.

Besides that Owen was definitely part of the Rhinos.

"Oh god, I'm not going to be prepared to wake up early!" Owen shouted. "Been having too much fun lately!"

"Trust me, that's going to end with the host and these great bunch of teammates." Iori just grumbled.

"Oh yeah, you're the Yagami guy! I can't believe you're so strong!"

"I can't believe that you're not getting out of my face."

"Come on, don't be like that."

Owen was just waving at all of the other people that were waving at him back, as they were about to get the arm thing.

"Hey, guys, what are you guys up to?" Owen asked.

"Trying to have a good time sleeping!" Mai shouted.

"Just having a good time and throwing nuts around!" Squirrel Girl said.

"Hopefully quelling tensions." Shulk stated, still seeing a detective and a donkey trader generate just that.

"Okay, this sounds like a good team!"

This team were definitely welcoming Owen, despite a good chunk of the team glaring at him, as he got a whole lot of high-fives and all of that.

Dawn was getting a different reception from the Crows, but it was mostly because of her apparent weirdness.

"How the hell are you able to recognise that?" Kageyama asked, avoiding some guy's chuckles. "You're smart, right?"

"Hello, they obviously do script the introductions!" Terry Bogard exclaimed.

"I didn't even use my chi that time. I just read something." Dawn answered the whole team.

"That makes a lot of sense, because I don't think you would've predicted that." Terry Bogard said. "Though, your powers are probably cool."

"No, no, it's fine." Dawn said. "I'm just happy to be on a good team."

"Yeah and since we've got powers, we're hoping to combine all of our faces and hopefully, most of us will make it to the merge." Kipo told the team, as Sandy stepped in.

"I know that you have been in Total Drama before, so make your second choice count!" Sandy shouted, as Dawn just silently nodded.

"Dude, make it count for all of us!" Giovanni declared. "We'll be the best team in here."

"That's still a lot to carry on one person, but I think we can do this!" Riku was sure of something.

All of the team were walking back to their cabin with a stride, besides Dawn, who was just walking like a normal person.


The two newcomers were definitely feeling a lot different in their own teams and even between each other, as Tiana was a normal person in the Daring Deer, a team packed the brim with personality-driven powers.

She did have words that got the younger girls together.

"Whoa, you turned into a frog?!" Mystique Sonia asked. "You must have a lot of stories to tell."

"Weirdly enough, it's just one crazy story. That's how I met my husband, though." Tiana told her.

"Damn, that's crazy!" Yuri shouted. "Was he a frog, too?"

"He got turned into a frog like me."

"Oh, that makes a lot of sense."

"No, it doesn't really. There's no way that someone benevolent would actually do to some random waitress and a prince." Ram stated, being the demon maid that she was.

"Wow, you're so smart for a-" Tiana said, before Samus just stopped her.

"-a short adult." Samus finished that sentence, as Tiana raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah, I know. Some adults are really short and have pink hair!" Tiana shouted, as Samus just went out of the way.

"You should continue the story, please." Ram aggressively told Tiana.

"Yeah. I'm not gonna say his name, but he was known as the Shadow Man that scams people, does voodoo stuff and nearly took over New Orleans. I don't know what his problem is, but I'm glad he's dead." Tiana explained, as the others were just entraced in her story.

There was definitely a lot of awe in the place, as the restaurant owner was feeling the pressure.

"It was a fine enough story." Ram said with an unimpressed face.

"Okay, that's cool. What's been up with all of you?" Tiana just asked.

"Just the usual, saving the world from an evil guy one at a time!" Mystique Sonia shouted. "With my hat."

Tiana just high-fived the hat and the hat high-fived her without much problem, as there was the guys that were talking in the place.

"Damn, guys, we're just out here...chilling." Jude smiled with confidence. "With so many freaky dudes."

"Wow, you really call everyone dudes. I'm not just a dude...I'm a good dude!" Scott shouted.

"Honestly, you two don't have any surprises according to my intel." Snake did managed to spook the both of them.

"Oh yeah, I guess they've got it on the internet." Scott was still in the middle of eating...something.

"Wow, they really do!" Jude exclaimed, as Snake just shook his head. "So, guys, what do you think we're going to do tomorrow?"

"A challenge...with our teams?" Scott remarked, as Jude was just getting it.

"Maybe it's something about doing crazy with the team. Because this is the big one, dude!" Jude exclaimed, as Scott was looking at him weird.

*Snake's confessional*

"As much as most of my team are probably good people, some of them would absolutely rule the game if they could together. You bet that I'm going to add to this team's potential threat." Snake said with confidence.

*Confessional cut*

Smee was practically out of place in the Swordfishes, which is odd when most of the team is somewhat out of place, but he notably tripped when he came in.

"Sorry, mates! I hope to be a good player in the game!" Smee shouted, even saluting the random dudes that were in the cabin.

"I'm sure that you are." Sokka sounded skeptical.

"Hey, you could be a little bit nicer to the pirate senior. It's not everyday, we get an old guy." Lowain remarked, as he pointed to the pirate.

"Why, thank you! I hope to steal some stuff for you guys." Smee told all of them.

There was a lot of raised eyebrows.

"...Honestly, I don't know what you could steal." Lowain just asked.

"Yeah, the only thing there could be was good food." Falco remarked.

"I don't think so, because the kitchen did smell...really bad." Smee stated, as he remembered the smell. "I don't think it could smell so bad."

"Besides, we're about to kick some ass tomorrow!" Reigen shouted at them.

"I think we are." Falco said, borderline unimpressed. "Now, what kind of challenge would happen tomorrow."

"A hard and crazy one no doubt! Why else would he delay the challenge until tomorrow." Sokka exclaimed, as there was a lot of raised hands.

"...The sun is down, the sky's turning dark and to be honest, I'm not tired!" Tails yelled, as Sokka was more than interested in not being tired.

"Me too, I'm ready to see whatever Azula's doing in here!" Sokka yelled.

"I don't know, I get the feeling having some rivals distract from doing a bunch of stuff on the island is a bad thing." Reigen remarked, as he saw the three un-tired guys be excited for the challenge.

"Yeah, but you're also technicall an scam artist when you're not with the kid. So, we can scope out what the competition does." Tails told them.

"...I'm just going to do pirate things!" Smee exclaimed, not even sure why he was here.

With the whole team more than ready to discuss whatever the hell that they want and the 29 members of the massive team all doing their own thing and they were really doing it.

Such as...fighting each other?

Albedo and Arle were practically glaring at each other, as Cassie Cage and Kasumi Todoh were just watching whatever was in front of them.

"Listen, no human can try to bond with me! They abandoned me in the middle of the game!" Albedo shouted.

"I know losing video games can be real tough, but why are you trying to kill me?" Arle asked, as she was dodging the swings.

"...I hate humans, are you not listening?!" Albedo was pretty much swinging punches.

"Yes, I was listening. Your reason sounds dumb and I don't know what's up with the succubus thing." Arle was defensively throwing spells.

"Listen, I live for only my master and I bet you would not understand that!"

These two were being watched outside by Kasumi and Cassie, sure that they got into...something.

*Cassie Cage's confessional*

The Special Forces millenial looked interested.

"Wow, some people are really fighting each other for video games, huh?" Cassie asked, as the fighting was still going on. "Also, I don't know what's wrong with Albedo, but she has a lot of things that are wrong, so I'm not surprised."

*Kasumi Todoh's confessional*

The almost blue-haired akido pracitioner was confused.

"Seriously, I don't know what their problem is and why it is a problem, but it is!" Kasumi shouted.

*Confessional cut*

"These 116 contestants in their four teams are going to wake up to our first challenge and they're already excited, but the first one is going to be a major bummer for them!" Chris announced. "Total Drama: Ultimate Islands really starts in the next episode, so stay tuned...after our final four contestants are revealed!"

The camera should've cut off here and it was cut, but...

"Wait, what's wrong with Total Drama: Crossed Islands?"

...someone had to question the title


To be continued in the second episode, as there's going to be whole lot of token-snatching with the absurd amount of contestants that are doing their thing at their best.

116 to be exact now.

113. Mr. Smee, The Loyal Right-Hand Pirate (Peter Pan, added to the Swordfishes)

114. Tiana, The Hard-Working Restaurant Owner (Princess & The Frog, added to the Deers)

115. Owen, The Big Fun Guy (Total Drama World Tour, added to the Rhinos)

116. Dawn, The Moon Girl (Total Drama: Revenge of The Island, added to the Crows)

3 for the original cast, 2 for the ROTI cast and 1 from Pahkitew Islands sounds mostly right for these 6 returning characters.

That might be the number of eliminations in the all-original first challenge that I'm proposing, but either way, here's a token for your reading!

Either way, here's the teams for the final time with the four additional characters:

The Rugged Rhinos (Red Team):
Azula, Pinstripe Potoroo, Squirrel Girl, Mai, Tifa, Panchito...
Shulk, Harley Quinn, Yumeko, Lynn Loud, Storm Shadow, Iori...
Pepper Ann, Panchito, Kristoff, Carmelita, Tron Bonne, Sol...
Muscle Man, Sugar, Clover, Fred, JFK...
Rock, Gintoki, Hank, Dante, Coachman & Basil!
+Owen (Total Drama Islands)

The Crafty Crows (Yellow/Gold Team):
Wario, Giovanni, Tomo, Sandy, Tobio Kageyama, Riku...
Kyo K., Terry Bogard, Darkness, Pit, Gloria, Judy...
Deadpool, Soma, Genos, Papyrus, Sir Daniel, Gum...
Miko, Kipo, Sakura, Shego, Mikasa...
Chloe, Lord Hater, Rapunzel, Tiny Tina & Haida!
+Dawn (Revenge Of The Islands)

The Daring Deer (Green Team):
Sonja, Ram, Samus, Uraraka, Robyn, Kate...
Penny Proud, Riley, Scott P., Jude, Soos, Snufkin...
Yuri, Mystique Sonia, Piccolo, B, Aisling, Donkey Kong...
Daisy, Luigi, Spike, Julia, Hayley...
Tanya, Tanjiro, Samurai Jack, Haohmaru & Snake!
+Tiana (Princess & The Frog)

The Striking Swordfish (Blue Team):
Sokka, Tails, Lowain, Oikawa, Nicole, Kasumi Todoh...
Cassie, Raven, Albedo, Daphne, Hsien-Ko and Arle...
Johnny Bravo, Bayonetta, Reg, Reigen Arataka, Joey Wheeler, Min Min...
Noel, Eva, Falco, Askeladd, Connor...
Amelia, Leshawna, The Heavy, Squigly & Khun!
+Mr. Smee (Peter Pan)

Notes:

At the time, these four were the final additions before the four additions that are coming in the next chapter.

Chapter 9: Episode 1-5: The Final Four Faces!

Summary:

There's still four out of the 120 that haven't been seen yet.
And they'll be revealed in this chapter and will partake in the first challenge.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Crossed Islands
Episode 1: The All-In-One Isles
Part 5: The Final Four Faces! (extra chapter, of course)

Michiru (from BNA: Brand New Animal, added to the Crafty Crows)

Legoshi (from Beastars, added to the Rough Rhinos)

Bugs Bunny (from Looney Tunes Show, added to the Daring Deer)

Ryuko Matoi (from Kill La Kill, added to the Striking Swordfishes)

These four are placed into their respective teams to round pit the roster to a solid 120 and also, to create that little bit more of drama between the 29-member teams!

What's going to be up with the 30th member of each team and more importantly, this is technically an late April Fools thing, but it's also very serious at the same time.

So, yeah, let's see 'em.


Chris didn't look too tired for a host that had to do a lot of work, but it was very clear that the sun was going down.

"I know that we have120 contestants now and they're going to be the last ones to enter the competition!" Chris announced to eight people that were representing their teams.

Azula and Mai from the Rhinos were both paired together to ask one question.

"Why is there so many?" Mai asked.

"Why introduce these four now, when the sun is dropping?" Azula said.

"First off, I want to bring some surprises. Secondly, we've got an extended episode, so that's more ratings and more space for campers!"

Kipo and Mikasa from the Crows were sure that Chris was just joking about that, as they both knew that what ratings were.

"Each team's going to get their last members today and it's your job to introduce them to your team!"

Samus and Snake from the Deer were sure of something apparent, as these two were sure that the host had a dirty trick.

Sokka and Khun did have things to say, as the line-up came up.

"What's with her?" Sokka asked, eyeing a look at the proud student.

"She's part of the Kiryuin family, one of the strongest out there."

"First off, we've got..."

A 7-foot-tall grey wolf that was clearly a student from his white shirt, dark blue waistcoat and long khaki trousers for his long legs came out...with his hand rubbing his head.

"Legoshi from Cherryton Academy for the Rhinos!"

A half-tanuki, half-human teenager came out with her reddish brown and dark brown fur, blue and dark brown hair and tail and a smile. She was wearing a red unzipped track jacket, a grey t-shirt, jean shorts and blue trainers.

And she was very excited compared to Legoshi, who was nervous about the whole thing.

"Second off, we've got Michiru from Anima City for the Crows!"

Michiru was just surprised to see that two other beastmen (Anima City's terminology for furry people) were joining her on this awesome show.

The third guy was Bugs Bunny, looked tired as hell of this show.

"Thirdly, we've got Bugs Bunny from Alabama, I think!"

"Yeah, that's great. You don't even know where I live." Bugs remarked, as he just shrugged. "At least I can win 2 million."

"Lastly, but not least, we've got Ryuko Matoi, going to the Swordfishes!"

Ryuko was definitely a 2nd year high school student from Japan with black stuffy hair with a red hair, wearing her distinct black, grey and red woman's uniform (that looked a little weird), but she was also wearing her white trainers and a very distinct left glove.

"Well, I don't mind going on this crazy show for free, but I've got a friend that could use that 2 million." Ryuko said. "Isn't there supposed to be a thing?"

"Yeah, where's the battle between the newcomers?" Michiru asked.

"The what-" Legoshi wanted to answer, but-

"Kinda had a whole thing going on, but I have to cancel it because of reasons. Just go and join your teams!" Chris announced to the four newcomers. "Besides, the real test is the first challenge."

"Alright, that's okay." Legoshi said, as he went to Mai. "Wow, you're something alright."

Mai was just hugging him back, as Legoshi slightly backed off.

"Yeah, we are definitely something alright."

Michiru and Kipo were looking at each other all weird and it became weirder when her arm turned furry.

"I think you two are much more similar than you think." Mikasa said with a straight face. "Let's just go back."

As for Bugs, Samus and Snake they all had one thing to say each.

"This is a real crossover, alright. Shame that we're doing something crazy." Bugs stated.

"Heh, I do crazy things all of the time, 'cause that's a bounty hunter lives." Samus said, also with a straight face.

"I can't really say anything, but war is crazy." Snake remarked, as Bugs just did a random high five. "That was weird."

And the blue team two apparent leaders' with Ryuko in tow, were having a bit of a time.

"Yo, why are you so...out there?" Sokka asked.

"Honestly, I don't really have much clothes." Ryuko said, putting her own punky jacket on. "Besides, this is kinda like a trademark."

"I'm just saying...that you look good, but whatever!" Sokka was borderline flustered.

"Even in a different world or something, stuff never changes." Ryuko remarked, as Khun was just smiling like a pro. "Anyways, I'm guessing this high and mighty guy is Khun."

"I'm not that high or that mighty. We're on the same team, so we'll just get acquainted." Khun remarked, as Ryuko was just smugly smiling.

"Good, because I'm ready to kick a lot of asses." Ryuko said, as Sokka put his sword out there...and Khun just showed his suitcase. "It's just a suitcase."

"Trust me, it's more than a style choice." Khun remarked.

*Michiru's confessional*

She looked like she was ready to hang out.

"Total Drama's one of the craziest reality shows out there and I've seen some stuff, but I'm representing beastmen everywhere...which is going to be hard to do, but being myself should be good representation."

*Legoshi's confessional*

The wolf just scratched the back of his head.

"I can't believe that I got set up to do this, but there's no way back. The boat even blew up with no-one on it!" Legoshi said.

*Bugs Bunny's confessional*

The bunny looked tired.

"I know it's kinda weird that I'm going onto this show, but I have one of the most irresponsible house mates of all time. I don't even know how he found the money to spend it on a pool, but it's not legit for sure!" Bugs complained.

*Ryuko's confessional*

The black-haired high schooler...with one set of clothes said...

"Huh, if this isn't a wilder ride than Honnouji Academy, I'm going to be disappointed. It's Total frickin' Drama with random people with random powers, so I'm expecting some crazy stuff!"

*Confessional cut*


Kipo and Michiru were the most similar and unsurprisingly, they were also the ones that talked the most to each other with Mikasa being there.

"Wait, hold on, you're part jaguar?" Michiru asked. "...I mean, you don't exactly look like it."

"It doesn't stick out all of that much, but..."

Just to prove it, Kipo transformed her right arm into another one of the jaguar's legs.

"...it's a long story how I got these, because I didn't always have these until a short while ago."

"Weird, it's kinda like mine. One day I was human and the next day I'm like this." Michiru just grew her arm.

Kipo and Michiru did share a good laugh.

"You two are definitely something to behold." Mikasa had a smile on her face. "I think you two can definitely go far in the competition."

"I dunno, this show brings swerves into every single day of being here and the alliances are crazy powerful. But our whole team's strong, right?" Michiru asked, as Kipo was sweating a bit.

At the cabin, the 27 other contestants were about to meet their team's 30th and last contestant on this season and they were not ready for it.

Soma was doing his own thing...which made the cabin a bit messy and the three that came in saw that.

"Yo, welcome to the Crows! We've got good players, okay players and maybe some bad players, but we're still players on the same team!" Soma shouted, as Mikasa was stunned.

"Thanks for the squid, you really suck." Kageyama grumbled. "Sorry, new lady, this guy think he's the coolest cook!"

"Is it always like this?" Michiru just felt the energy.

"We barely know each other, so it's like a first judgement." Kageyama complained, as the volleyball player still had the taste of squid with peanut butter.

"Yeah, he's cool. You want some of my squid with peanut butter?" Soma asked the three of them.

Mikasa out of reflex just slapped him hard, as Kipo and Michiru were not sure what to do with the peanut butter-covered squid...for different reasons and Gum just glared at him.

"Hey, whoa, whoa, you can't just serve that for our new member." Gum said. "That's horrible."

"Yeah, I know. But it's not like anyone else is going to eat it-" Soma then realised that the last one was gone. "-never mind, my name's Soma."

"Hello, guys, my name is Michiru! I'm just happy to be here." Michiru said. "I hope that my powers can help you humans...and skeletons out!"

Papyrus and Sir Daniel were just high-fiving, having learned the thing during their time trying to figure what the heck was going on in the campgrounds.

"Seriously, that's pretty dang nice. I'd rather deal with you than mayor princess." Gum remarked, as Chloe just straight up offended.

"Hey, all I'm saying that you're not as cool as me." Chloe remarked, whipping her hair. "And also, also, she's just a tanuki lady."

"Yeah, that's cool." Gum stated, as Michiru was just unsure of why Chloe was mad. "Listen, you better step up or else."

"Alright, alright, I will, I was once a superhero."

"Jeez, you two, we've gotta better things to do than argue about who's the coolest?" Sandy asked. "Michiru, what are you doing?"

There was definitely a howl coming through, as there was another howl that was coming from the Rhinos' cabin and it somehow made the beast(wo)man howl.

"I don't know, but I don't think it's a good howl." Michiru said. "It's probably from another team."

"Eh, let's worry about them later! Tonight, we do something cool!" Giovanni yelled, as there was a lot of team shenanigans. "I don't know what it is, but we're bad guys."

"...Okay, we're not bad guys, we're just guys in here!" Tomo exclaimed.

The energy of the Crows was actually good.

*Riku's confessional*

The white-haired Keyblade wielder had a neutral face.

"I'm not going to lie, she's probably a really good teammate." Riku said. "I might be wrong, but she might be like Sora."

*Confessional cut*


Legoshi didn't exactly get an warm welcome, even if some of the members were trying their hardest to ensure that...despite the fact that there was a ridiculous amount of tension.

Even in the cabin, it didn't seem like much.

"Welcome to the Rhinos, we're here, we're rugged and we're not rhinos!" Mai shouted, as Sol just threw some paper. "Thanks, Sol."

"No problem, my man." Sol remarked. "You're Legoshi, right?"

"Yeah, I guess so." Legoshi said, as Mai was reading something and Azula took it. "That's kinda weird."

"We're a weird team, if those words mean anything." Azula put on her best honest smile, as she said that. "Our weirdness will be a factor for ruling the competition, taking down everyone else like a ship."

"Haha, good one." Legoshi remarked, nervously. "This is...a ship."

"Pretty much and an air-tight one at that." Azula was probably lying through her teeth, as...something was thrown. "Things get thrown."

"They don't get thrown like that?!" Mai just saw a plate break, as Panchito was looking side-to-side. "Panchito."

"Er, someone wanted to prove something with this plate throwing." Panchito asked. "Pinstripe, you win this one!"

"Yeah, take it and leave it." Pinstripe proclaimed, as Legoshi raised an eyebrow. "Oh yeah, you're that Legoshi guy."

"Hey, I'm guessing you two are Pinstripe and Panchito. Sorry, I'm getting used to being here." Legoshi said, referring to the potoroo and the rooster.

"Yeah, it's a weird place here." Panchito remarked, getting a little too close to Pinstripe. "Those two are causing some seriously bad energy, weasel man."

"...Please don't mention it, hermano." Pinstripe mocked Panchito.

Legoshi was just...understanding it less and less, as he was getting invited to the boys' part of the team and getting in all of the weird dynamics.

"That's good, but what do you mean by those two?" Legoshi asked, as he saw the old man for the first time. "...I'm guessing he's one of them."

Pinstripe and Panchito were both not willing to answer that, as the tall wolf already felt the weird energy around the Coachman.

"Hey, you're the old guy." Legoshi remarked.

"Yeah, I guess I am. I'm sure that we'll be good teammates in this game." Coachman said with a smug smirk. "Besides I think you can keep up with me."

"...What-"

"Well, I meant strategy-wise. I'm not that strong compared to you."

"Thank you! I hope that I can do that."

Basil was just rolling his own eyes at the slightly off interaction, as Pinstripe and Panchito were just both bothered by him.

"What's wrong with introducing him to the old guy?” Panchito asked.

Honestly, I don’t have any evidence, but I have a bad feeling about his unspeakable nature.” Basil said with a sneer.

Once the first challenge is over, we can judge him or something.”

And I bet it is the ‘or something’ part.” Pinstripe threw a smug grin towards the mouse detective, who scoffed at him. “Geez, you two don’t have a history.”

Can you please let me get back to reading my book? I was in the middle of something.” Basil stated, as the rooster and the potoroo just walked away.

*Legoshi’s confessional*

"This is...definitely a good team, sorta." He said without much confidence. "What's with the mouse detective?"

*Confessional cut*

'

Bugs, Snake and Samus were definitely a dream roster type of team and they were all on the same show, but they weren't even sure why.

The real question is how he was going to intergrate with the rest of the Deers, who was in the middle of some random dispute and random was right.

"I gotta say, you two look like you do crazy things for a job." Bugs remarked.

"Yeah, that's more of a thing that I can't talk about." Snake just said it with some gruffness.

"I've got a lot of long stories, unlike the super-soldier!"

"Yeah, I'd rather not do that. We're here to introduce the newcomer onto the team." Snake said, as Bugs was raising an eyebrow. "Sorry, there's an person on our team who's...being divisive."

"Yeah, I've got experience dealing with people like that." Bugs said.

"I'm more of a lone player anyways." Samus remarked. "I hope you're ready to deal with a teenager."

"...Dang, I'm babysitting!" Bugs looked more than ready for it.

These three were sure that they were getting into a cabin situation, as they were all expecting some kind of oppressive atmosphere or something like that.

But it wasn't that oppressive, as Tanya looked angry and Yuri looked like she was ready to throw down.

"We kept this wild child in bed." Yuri declared, as the blonde child soldier groaned. "Tanya's down!"

"We met half a day ago." Tanya said. "At this point, taking over the team would only make things worse."

"Yeah, that's what she said!"

"I said the truth, what else do you want?"

The three that were coming in were dumbfounded at how Yuri handled it.

*Samus' confessional*

The bounty hunter just sighed.

"I'd never thought that it would be this weird of a situation, but we barely met anyways." Samus said. "Let's hope that Yuri doesn't go crazy."

*Yuri's confessional*

"It feels good to make someone go down a bit!" Yuri shouted. "The first challenge isn't ready for me!"

*Confessional cut*


Ryuko was really got more than prepared to meet the rest of the new and oldcomers alike, as there might have some cool moves and even cooler attitudes in the whole darn team.

Sokka was more than used to the chaos within the team and Khun tried to adapt to that, but...

"Goddamn, this is definitely the strangest team out there." Ryuko said with a smile. "Mako'd fit right in here."

"No doubt about it. It's chill, but weird." Sokka said with a side eye. "We're a good team!"

"...Uh, I wasn't even insulting you." Ryuko remarked with some gruffness. "Most of these guys look like normal people."

"Dude, that's the beauty of this team, we're all chilling, we're skilling up and we're all motivated to not be bummed out." Lowain declared, stepping up for the team. "Okay, dude-ette."

"Lowain, I don't think she will understand what you just said." Khun said with some condescension.

"Hey-"

"Don't worry, I got it. I'll make sure that I won't hold you guys back." Ryuko told the three of them, before seeing a certain yellow fox.

Tails was in the middle of working on something pretty cool, but...

"Must be some kind of heal weapon." Heavy said.

"That's kinda close." Tails answered the Heavy, who was in a happy mood.

"Uh, maybe it's a healing love...thingy thing?" Daphne asked. "Never mind."

"Yeah, that's not close."

"Some kind of monster to make sure that we're kicking butt." Joey Wheeler exclaimed, doing an uppercut into the air.

"How are you guys getting farther? It's something that can heal!" Tails shouted at the three of them. "Total Drama's...something else."

"Yeah, I know. They let a lot of talking animals on board." Ryuko remarked, coming up to Tails.

The fox got stunned by the appearance of the black-haired student.

"Hey, I may be an talking animal, but we're just as cool as anyone else, Ryuko Matoi!" Tails asked, as she looked at him.

"Okay, what's your problem? I'm just calling it like I'm seeing it and it's cool." Ryuko said with a stern face.

"Yeah, oh....Sorry, I thought it was an insult." Tails was just waving his arms.

"What was all that about?" Ryuko just shouted at Tails, in a battle-ready mood and Tails just got nervous.

"Dang, is there a fight happening?" Joey looked interested, as Ryuko elbowed his face. "I fight with my cards."

"Sorry, but it sounded like you wanted to fight." Ryuko said.

"It did, so I should be sorry." Tails remarked.

These two were practically in a stalemate, as Joey recovered from his elbowed cheek and saw the two of them just awkwardly shake hands with each other.

"I promise to kick some serious ass." Ryuko said.

"You have my ass-kicking approval!" Tails shouted.

*Lowain's confessional*

This blonde guy was just not understanding it.

"That was a real bruh moment right there. Imagine that happening to you and you can picture it up in your mind easy!" Lowain shouted. "Damn, you better imagine it, bros and bro-ettes."

* Confessional cut*

Chris was just smiling with the knowledge of what the first challenge could be.

"Everyone is here and the first challenge is going to be unlike anything you've seen in here! These 120 players are going to have to bring their a-game tomorrow and they're going to get woken up good!"

The host emphasised the next bit of words.

"Who's going to make it through? Who's going to get cut? And more importantly, who's going to beat the rest?"

And of course, there was the zoom out of the archipelago.

"On Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!"


To be continued in Episode 2-1, where the first challenge gets itself started!

And one more time for the people in the crowd, in the back or in the front, as there's not going to be any more new faces, only these 120 known faces:

The Rugged Rhinos (Red Team):
Azula, Pinstripe Potoroo, Squirrel Girl, Mai, Tifa, Panchito...
Shulk, Harley Quinn, Yumeko, Lynn Loud, Storm Shadow, Iori Yagami...
Pepper Ann, Panchito, Kristoff, Carmelita, Tron Bonne, Sol...
Muscle Man, Sugar, Clover, Fred, JFK...
Rock, Gintoki, Hank, Dante, Coachman & Basil!
Owen (Total Drama Island) & Legoshi (Beastars)

The Crafty Crows (Yellow/Gold Team):
Wario, Giovanni, Tomo, Sandy, Tobio Kageyama, Riku...
Kyo K., Terry Bogard, Darkness, Pit, Gloria, Judy...
Deadpool, Soma, Genos, Papyrus, Sir Daniel, Gum...
Miko, Kipo, Sakura, Shego, Mikasa...
Chloe, Lord Hater, Rapunzel, Tiny Tina & Haida!
Dawn (Revenge Of The Island) & Michiru (BNA: Brand New Animal)

The Daring Deer (Green Team):
Sonja, Ram, Samus, Uraraka, Robyn, Kate...
Penny Proud, Riley, Scott P., Jude, Soos, Snufkin...
Yuri, Mystique Sonia, Piccolo, B, Aisling, Donkey Kong...
Daisy, Luigi, Spike, Julia, Hayley...
Tanya, Tanjiro, Samurai Jack, Haohmaru & Snake!
Tiana (Princess & The Frog) & Bugs Bunny (Looney Tunes Show)

The Striking Swordfish (Blue Team):
Sokka, Tails, Lowain, Oikawa, Nicole, Kasumi Todoh...
Cassie, Raven, Albedo, Daphne, Hsien-Ko and Arle...
Johnny Bravo, Bayonetta, Reg, Reigen Arataka, Joey Wheeler, Min Min...
Noel, Eva, Falco, Askeladd, Connor...
Amelia, Leshawna, The Heavy, Squigly & Khun!
Mr. Smee (Peter Pan) & Ryuko Matoi (Kill La Kill, is in every TD fic)

No more new faces, just a one-way trip down to the biggest Total Drama fanfic (in size, anyways) and onto the first challenge!

Chapter 10: Episode 2-1: Running For Tokens!

Summary:

The first challenge and the second episode arrives...
…and four people will be auto-eliminated when it ends.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 2: Free For Teams
Part 1: Running For Tokens!

Welcome to the first challenge, where 120 challengers will become 115 automatically, as these four teams are going to really get their first taste of the new Total Drama!

Tokens, techniques, sabotage and all sorts of tactics are going to be needed if the four teams' best members are going to survive this one.

And that's not all for eliminations, as the worst-performing team will have extra elimination, so there's going to be five cuts after the challenges.

Anyways, reviewers (Wolf, 1602jaw and a guest on FFN.net), you guys are going to see how these teams work together and so this is the game!


And the show was back the very next day.

"Last time on Total Drama: Crossed Islands, we've introduced 120 contestants on the dock and in the cafeteria and they're ready to go for the first challenge..."

There was a massive picture of each single contestant's portrait, scrolling horizontally in each row.

"...Some of them got acquainted, some of them hated each other and all of the teamed up to do some crazy challenges!"

A whole bunch of footage was shown of the random rivalries, fast friendships and awkward actions with the conversations.

"Four massive teams of 30 people each are ready to do the craziest season probably ever..."

Chris looked more than ready to shout the title.

"...Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!"


The morning was good, the sun was bright and the time was right for Chris to do one of his signature moves to the currently asleep contestants with a smug smile.

The Rugged Rhinos were generally good sleepers, as they finally stayed on the island for their first day and their beds were decent enough so that when it hit...it really hit.

The horn that awoke seagulls, stirred up the heavy sleepers and woke up everyone else sounded as loud as it could on the mega speakers and these people were not having it.

"Whoa, whoa, calm down, it's 7am!" Gintoki said, getting the heck up. "Geez, you'd think that he does this regularly."

"Yeah, it happens more than you think!" Owen shouted. "But that's an awesome thing!"

"...How?" Gintoki did look like a wreck. "You get woken up and that's it."

"Because there's a challenge today!"

While Gintoki and Owen were having that situation, Azula was just cursing the host for waking her up and others were definitely noticing something unsurprising, while Azula was very angry at her treatment.

"Seriously, what's with you two wise guys?" Pinstripe asked. "You guys can't get yourselves unstuck on the same boat!"

Basil woke up incredibly angry, as The Coachman had a smug, but tired smile.

"None of that matters now. Why would the host wake us up like that?" Basil asked. "Must think we are some kind of fools, right?"

"There's probably a good few of us that are fools, so it could be fitting." Coachman said, still tired. "You all have had a good night's rest."

"Good one, because you look like a skunk threw up on your face." Pinstripe said.

"Please, I'm not much of a morning person!" Coachman remarked.

That same weird grin was still there on the old man, as Basil was just pinching his own nose and Pinstripe did his power stance...in the morning.

"You two are going to have to work together or else, I promise to kick your butts...with some people!" Pinstripe declared, as Dante was just standing there...doing the hi sign.

"I don't know how I'm involved, but it's cool." Dante remarked.

"I just wake up two minutes ago and I've got an intervention happening to me." Basil didn't look too impressed with the situation that was around him. "Argh, some people and their assumptions."

Dante was just sure that he got into some weird, yet cool situation again and Legoshi wasn't even sure what happened.

"Urgh." Legoshi groaned. "Why is everyone up?"

*Dante's confessional*

The white-haired demon hunter didn't look too tired.

"Honestly, the weasel kinda asked me to deal with these two guys yesterday, woke me up and we're dealing with it. Looks like the British are teaming up again!" Dante said. "Not my best, but it does fit!"

*Confessional cut*

As for the Azula situation, she was just there...doing some things with two of the ladies that talked to her on the dock and some other lady in the girls' side of the Rhinos cabin.

"Yo, Azula, what's been up with you?" Harley Quinn asked, as Azula was cleaning herself up.

"We all got woken up by the host thinking he's funny." Azula said with a lot of spite.

"Seriously, did he have to wake us up like that?" Yumeko asked, feeling messed up. "I could probably wake up anyways."

"I guess so, but that wouldn't be kick-ass otherwise." Harley Quinn didn't look that tired. "This show's-"

"I think you'd understand how long it takes a princess to be beautiful." Azula remarked. "Considering your white skin and all."

"Yeah, pretty much. But this is Total Drama after all, you've got to be ready for the game at all times." Harley Quinn remarked, as Yumeko was awkwardly standing there.

"My mind's already ready for the game, I just want to look my best for it." Azula stated, getting her hair in order.

"Yeah! How did you wake up so early?" Mai Shiranui said, bedhead and all. "You look like you're done."

"You look like you just woke up." Azula remarked with a smug smile. "Ready to crush the other teams?"

"I just woke up, Azula." Mai stated.

*Azula's confessional*

"I have no doubt that there's going to be a lot of strategy and luckily, I've got a strategy to make it through the whole competition. If there's a chance to make an alliance, it's not like anyone's going to stop me." Azula remarked. "Sokka's just there."

*Carmelita's confessional*

The fox had seen both alliances forming.

"Two very different alliances with two very different ways of playing on the same team? Tell me how that's going to go?" Carmelita remarked, not liking the idea.

*Confessional cut*


As for the team that had the colour of the sea and a fish that was also from the sea, they were having one heck of a time...doing something, as Sokka was looking at a certain cabin and the rest were trying to pass the time.

"What the heck are you looking at?" Amelia accused Sokka of doing...suspect things. "There's nothing to look at this time of day!"

"I don't know, Azula is planning something, because that's the type of person she is! I mean look at that smile!" Sokka definitely saw her smile.

"She's definitely evil, but the way you describe the situation sounds...a little lacking in actual evidence and weird." Amelia said.

"Yeah, but that's-" Sokka then turned around to see the tall cat lady. "-Wow, you're definitely a tall cat!"

"I'm not even that tall and I still can't believe you didn't notice my height." Amelia said. "And I don't think it's that."

"Yeah, you know, you're attractive, probably could kick my butt ten times over and could handle this team pretty good like me."

Amelia was just eye-ing Sokka.

"Please, don't kick my butt!"

"Are you okay? You seem less good than usual." Amelia remarked, as the Water Tribe guy walked away from the window. "We're still all part of the same crew."

"Yeah, I'm fine. Still wondering what my enemy's up to." Sokka was chilling in the place. "...Still have no clue what's happening there."

"You tell me. I said I was single and suddenly..." Cassie said.

The rest of them were watching a challenge for Cassie Cage, mostly coming from Johnny's side.

"Why the heck are we armwrestling? We can have a discussion about this beautiful lady who is single." Oikawa said, trying to stall Johnny Bravo.

"Yeah, but you look like a tough guy that plays volleyball! So, let's do it!" Johnny declared. "It's an arm sport."

"Why, yes it is!"

These two were on a table, as Oikawa was definitely trying his hardest to push down the manly guy's big arm with his left arm, but then again, Johnny Bravo just slammed the high-schooler's arm down hard.

"Well, well, there's definitely a lot of good ladies on this team." Oikawa said. "I hope that you really get her."

"Volleyball boy, I'm gonna get her!" Johnny Bravo shouted, as Oikawa was looking confident.

"You do that."

"I don't think he's going to get the lass, but that's my thought." Mr. Smee said.

"Bet on it, bro!" Lowain shouted.

Those people were watching Johnny Bravo just aggressively come up to Cassie and do his thing and his thing managed to get him a good slap that hurt.

"Dammit, lady, I'm just trying to prove something to ya!" Johnny Bravo said.

"Listen, I'm not interested in a good-looking, but desperate guy. Sorry, but you're desperate." Cassie Cage remarked, as Johnny felt those words.

The rest of them weren't exactly watching, but they definitely noticed Johnny slumping a little bit.

"Urgh, if that guy goes after me, I'm literally going to disappear." Raven said, while reading a book about Total Drama. "This show is not the good kind of crazy."

"Yeah, but we're in this together. Johnny sleeps on the other side of the cabin anyways." Daphne said.

"That's fine, because I want him to leave me alone."

"Alright, alright. You don't need to say it again."

*Oikawa's confessional*

The pretty boy volleyball setter was still spinning the ball while he was doing the confessional thing.

"Wow, some people really think they can just get the girls by coming up to them. You need some good communication and some good gifts, which is kinda how I ran my team...as the captain!"

The ball dropped on his feet and he cringed.

"Yes, this doesn't hurt at all."

*Confessional cut*


The other teams were already in the cafeteria, as there was some food on offer and Chef looked pretty mad about it, which meant that there was one thing that consistently happened.

Compliments for going above the minimum.

"Wow, this is actually pretty edible! I thought it was actually going to be all hunk and gunk and whatever!" Miko shouted.

"I know he can cook some good food, he's just choosing not too." Soma said, as Miko just bumped him on the shoulder. "Sorry, but I've got a girlfriend."

"What?!"

"Yeah."

Miko wasn't even sure what he was on about, but she did know that now.

"Nakiri's always bugging me about my food and I don't know why..." Soma said.

"What kind of relationship are you guys caught up in?" Miko asked.

"Yeah, that sounds...some kind of crazy." Giovanni was relaxing in his chair. "But I bet it's awesome."

"Trust me, she's definitely the reason why I'm going to elevate my cooking to the next level!" Soma exclaimed, as Miko wasn't even sure...what that meant. "She's always helped to improve the stuff."

"...That's so dang weird, imagine cooking for a-" Wario then realised what he was going to say. "Wario needs to make money, so Wario stopped himself!"

"Uh-huh." Giovanni said, as he was sure about...something.

"That's good. Because I know exactly what you were going to say." Soma said with Wario getting a weird look from certain people.

Wario felt the pressure of being talked to.

"I'm cooking for someone with the God Tongue, right?"

"Whoa, whoa, I heard of that before in...certain areas!" Miko basically freaked out, as Wario was shaking and Pit looked distraught. "Geez, dude."

"No, I mean, her taste buds are on a whole different level when it comes to food and other stuff!" Soma shouted...didn't really help, as Deadpool just chuckled. "Just food."

"Come on, Soma, just leave it. the 'god tongue' thing sounds like some kind of bed joke." Deadpool said, as Miko was...feeling dirty. "From one weeb to another."

"Eh, you're right! Man, what is the first challenge, anyways?" Soma asked, just brushing off the mercenary's words.

*Deadpool's confessional*

The guy was still trying to not laugh.

"I'm not actually a weeb, but damn, I feel like the god tongue thing sounds like some kind of hentai thing? Am I right, audience?"

There were literal crickets in the outhouse.

"Come on, let me have one joke."

*Pit's confessional*

The angel was actually in awe, forgetting the other context.

"Imagine having taste so good that you can tell what every ingredient is and where it came from. That's...simply ridiculous." Pit remarked happily.

*Confessional cut*


And it was back to the dramatic duo of the red team and Pinstripe being in the middle, tired as hell of the food and the feud.

"I really wonder if you realise that fighting me is going to make you look like a jackass. Because I'd like that very much." Coachman had an evil smile on his face, as Basil looked at him with a lot of contempt.

"I already know that, but if I'm going to let you have your way within this team, I'd resign from being a detective." Basil said. "Your crimes will be revealed and-"

"And what? You'll feel good about it?" Coachman interrupted smugly.

"-one more criminal will be off the streets and hopefully in a place where they can't do crimes."

"...Wow."

"If you two wisecrackers don't work together, I'm going to wisecrack your backs." Pinstripe said with a dirty glare. "This stuff ain't even edible."

The two English people just shut up for a bit, as Pinstripe looked tired of the food.

"Wait, where's Chris-" Shulk wanted to ask, before the doors got slammed open. "-Oh, there he is!"

The host came in all of a sudden and the atmosphere for the place automatically dropped, as all of these contestants knew what was happening pretty early today.

"You guys like my wake-up warning?"

There was a general silence coming from the crowd of Total Drama players that wanted to get some good rest.

"Cool. The first challenge is going to be a tough one, but also a new one!"

"Finally something original!" Owen shouted, who was happy to be here. "What's the challenge?"

"It's not going to be new." Eva dampened the mood.

"...Alright, you 120 or so guys ready for it?"

Chris just pulled out a magnetic token and of course, his face was on the non-magnetic side and the magnet...was for something else good.

"The first challenge to stay on this island is to collect these magnetic tokens with my awesome mug on it! Doesn't matter where you find it, it's gotta have the magnet or it's no bueno, dude." Chris told the 120-strong cast.

"Wow, that sounds obvious, yet crazy." Ryuko said.

"Besides that, there's something to spice up the competition."

Riku and Tifa were somehow interested in the spicy addition to the first challenge and the rest of the contestants were clearly awake.

"The last four contestants without a token will be booted from the competition, no marshmellows, no waiting!"

"Dude, what the hell?" Jude just said...that.

"Man, I like this show already." Dante added to the sentiment.

"Anyways, get ready to feel some pain."

"We really aren't." Bugs Bunny remarked. "What's your problem."

"Well, that's it, right?" Muscle Man asked.

"Because there's also a double elimination for the bottom placing team because it's fun."

There was an very audible amount of groans that were coming from every contestant in the place.

"I don't know what kind of mad man are you, but you suck." Muscle Man said, as if it was a fact.

"Speak up, big guy." Kristoff said, being a fellow big guy himself.

The host was not that impressed at the disrespect.

"Alright, guys, you guys know the drill! Get prepared to get your team those tokens!"

Some of the more attentive players were just thinking up a good strategy to ensure that they were bringing their team's best and Amelia, Khun and Sokka were thinking of three completely different things.

Kageyama was trying to think up something, but he just slapped his own face.

*Tobio Kageyama's confessional*

The black-haired volleyball setter sat down frankly.

"I don't see how hard this is. I've got two feet, two legs, I'm a really good setter and I'm with Karasuno, so the tokens are going to be super easy to get!" Kageyama exclaimed.

*Bugs' confessional*

This rabbit was raring her gloves.

"I'm still a rabbit, so I bet the way I can find this quickly is digging with my hands. Besides Daffy would mock me anyways." Bugs started with an unsurprised face.

*Confessional cut*


There was a little bit of a discussion between all of the team members about who would deal with the token madness and Luigi and Daisy were having a good one in a different area.

As these two were sitting together.

"Alright, you two are probably going to team up to find your tokens." Samus said. "So find them together."

"Yeah, we've got that!" Daisy exclaimed, as she kissed Luigi. "Oh, we won't get distracted."

"Good, the rest of you...trying to team up with each other. I sense that if we split up individually, some of us are going home." Samus remarked, as the rest of the team got it.

"And ensure that the people that you're teaming up with have some synergy, none of us would like to go home." Sonja added to the conversation, as Snufkin came up to her.

The rest of the team just put their thumbs up.

"Aw yeah, now we're stealing money." Snufkin remarked, as some of the guys were chuckling.

"It ain't his money, anyways!" Penny Proud proudly shouted.

"Your preparation time is up! Now, you guys are going to have to find your 116 tokens all across these islands!"

Just as always, about 20 contestants across all four massive teams had some kind of GPS thing...

"Go!"

...Chris left no time for the token getters to rest, as the four teams of 30 people each were moving their butts at speed or as fast as they could for them tokens.

And Legoshi was actually definitely trying to get his head moving, as the tall wolf was just running as fast as he could...with some other guys running alongside him.

"Uh, I wonder what's going to be happening?" Owen remarked, as the fat guy was running for the tokens.

"I think we'll be grabbing some tokens." Legoshi just said the obvious, awkwardly running.

"Nice, man."

"Thanks?"

"You've definitely heard that." Storm Shadow grunted, seeing those two run quite a bit behind him.

While Owen, Legoshi and a silent and pissed off Storm Shadow were running together to a whole different place, a good chunk of the contestants were just quickly running towards some important places that might have had tokens.

Mikasa was using her gear to swing around in the forest, as were her friends from the same team that could take advantage of the momentum.

"Huh, I didn't know that you could just swing all around like some kind of trapeze artist." Shego remarked, a little angry.

"Well, I have to have this for protection and forest movement." Mikasa said, while she was using her gear.

The other two were clearly playing some kind of catch-up on the ground.

"Dang, slow down for the rest of us!" Sakura shouted.

"Yeah, she ain't going to be slowing down anytime soon." Sandy said, noticing that Mikasa was swinging real fast and Shego was...somehow just as quick.

"Urgh, it's not like we're going to run over one." Sakura said, as Sandy spotted something.

"I think we might have." Sandy noticed something, as Sakura checked out...a pile of dirt. "I think it's kinda obvious, there's something under there."

"Hold on, I think there might be only one." Sakura stated.

"I dunno, there might be two."

The squirrel and the street fighter in training were just quickly digging through the pile of dirt that blocked them from two potential tokens, as the other two were still flying through the forest.

*Shego's confessional*

"Honestly, I don't care if the competition takes them out, I just care how the heck is Mikasa flying around like it's nobody's business." Shego said, bored as heck. "Literally just some grappling hooks."

*Confessional cut*

Sandy and Sakura dug through the thing and found nothing good.

"Wow, Chris sure knows how to mess people up." Sakura said. "Let's check somewhere else."

"Hold up..."

Sandy was searching through the already dug up dirt to find...two tokens for each of them.

"...I think these guys are trying to be smart!" Sandy shouted.

"Sweet, that was quick!" Sakura also got her own token. "Only two, though."

"Yeah."

These two were clearly running back to the host, not that sure of where the camp/resort was, but very sure of their token nabbing.

The camera cut to the awkward group of Storm Shadow, Legoshi and Owen that were able to find a single token at random in the middle of the and the latter two were just cheering.

"Well, we don't have to find some more tokens!" Owen cheered him.

"Yeah, that's great that one of our teammates has it. Though, he's got it." Legoshi definitely noticed Storm Shadow sprinting back to camp.

"Oh...you wanna find them together?"

"What else are we going to do?"

And Legoshi and Owen went on ahead, being a duo now that was trying to find some random tokens in very random places...who bumped into JFK by accident.

"I'm sorry, it was an accident-" Legoshi tried to apologise.

"Teammates, we'll, er-uh..., take the tokens for our ladies!" JFK shouted, as Owen was confused by that. "Alright."

"Our ladies?" Legoshi asked, as Owen was shaking his head.

"I need to get a lady real quick!" Owen shouted, as JFK and Legoshi were grinning together.

And these three were off to find some more tokens.

*Storm Shadow's confessional*

The ninja sighed.

"Though I may not like the people at Cobra, those two were a new kind of annoying." Storm Shadow said quietly. "I don't plan to make friends or be in alliances."

*Confessional cut*

Storm Shadow, Sandy and Sakura were not the only ones that had a token of their own incredibly early and they weren't the only ones with a S in their name to have one either.

Well, Mr. Smee was still rolling down a slope for a considerable distance, but he did grab something good on the way down and looked at it.

"...Wait, how did I get a token?" Smee asked. "Eh, the captain would be surprised."

Smee just got up with the tokens dazed and confused, but he was happy.

*Smee's confessional*

He was still pretty dazed.

"I got kicked by someone hard enough to find a token. Now that's something that you don't see everyday." Smee said, almost falling down after that.

*Confessional cut*


Tails, Kasumi and Reg were both finding a random pair of tokens in the middle of some tree, as the first of them had the GPS and the noise was incessant at this point.

And these guys were practically doing completely different things, as Tails was plain flying and Reg was climbing the tree like it was no big deal.

The sun wasn't that strong, as the trees broke up the light into different bits and in very different ways.

Kasumi was lost.

"Wait, what do I do here? I'm not going to climb a tree for you guys!" Kasumi shouted.

“It’s okay, there are probably a lot of tokens spread around here.” Reg told the akido practitioner, who looked determined. “There’s some that I can even see.”

“Okay, where?”

“Come on, Kasumi, I’m detecting another of our team’s tokens somewhere to the right of you. I think you can get it.” Tails remarked, flying into the hole where the birds were.

“I’m going there then.” Kasumi told the two of them, who were dealing with the birds. “Good luck, you two.”

Tails and Reg were navigating the quandary of not disturbing the birds in the tree, as Reg was feeling inside the tree and Tails...was just flying.

“Okay, guy, we need to-”

The birds just flew away, as the fox also fell down.

“-You got it.”

Reg just got the tokens and saw that Tails...had been poked in the eye, as these two had their tokens and the yellow fox and the robot kid ran back to the camp.

*Kasumi’s confessional*

The blue-haired practitioner looked determined.

Okay, so it might be that those two are good, but they’re definitely working through some bird drops!” Kasumi said.

*Confessional cut*


As for the Deers and the Crows that were the closest to finding some of their teams’ many misplaced tokens, the former trio were all additional contestants that had to deal with one of the most common things.

A dark alcove that wasn’t too deep, but clearly had an animal that was willing to protect its territory.

“Yeah, it’s definitely a bear. Stand back, guys...I’ve got a normal sword.” Tanjiro said, inching towards the cave.

“Against a bear? What are you trying to do?” Tiana asked, still hiding behind a bush.

“Something risky, but what else are we going to do?” Tanjiro suggested.

“Go somewhere that doesn’t have bears.” Tiana said, stepped back.

Tanjiro was standing tall and firm with his non-special extra sword and his breathing was totally concentrated on surviving the bear attack.

“Yeah, we won’t just let three tokens just sit there.” Bugs Bunny said, coming out of a digging hole. “But that kid needs a way to escape, too.”

“And?”

“And he backflipped over the bear.”

Bugs was right, as he saw the demon slaying teen flip over the bear and grab the tokens and hop into the digging hole..carefully, as to not make the bear chase him and his teammates.

Tiana saw Tanjiro hop out of the hole, tokens held tightly in his hand and Bugs thumbed him up.

“Nice one, kid.” Bugs said.

“We did it as a team!” Tanjiro exclaimed...before some kind of rock fell down. “And we need to move as a team!”

“You don’t need to say anything.” Bugs said, as the bear finally woke up...and saw some fresh meat.

“I ain’t staying to get eaten, that’s for sure.” Tiana declared, as the bear started to run.

While that was happening off-camera, the camera cut to a duo on the Deers that was pretty relaxed on the occasion of having to survive the first challenge.

“Man, it’s awesome when you get to just walk in the forest and nothing crazy happens.” Soos said, just taking it in his stride.

“Correct-a-mundo, my man. I think we can find these tokens easy and peasy.” Jude remarked.

“Besides, it’s not like there’s a bear running towards us.”

“Dude, you might be wrong, ‘cause I’m seeing a bear.”

The bear chase almost continued until Bugs, Tanjiro and Tiana just ran ahead of those two and the bear just stopped to turn towards the two of them, as Soos and Jude were frozen.

“Uh, it’s going to eat us.” Jude said, backed towards a tree.

“Please wait, I don’t have a real girlfriend!” Soos shouted at the bear, who just stopped for a second.

Said bear somehow had one thing to say.

“Wow, that’s rough, huh?”

“She’s a talking bear, dude!” Jude replied, scared of a talking bear.

Soos and Jude were just sprinting in the general direction of being nowhere near the talking bear’s vicinity...even if it was just someone in disguise and she popped the head off.

It was Izzy, red frizzy hair and green eyes and all and she looked ready.

“E-Scope, you’ve done it again.” She remarked to no-one in particular.

*Izzy’s bonus confessional*

She looked...manic as always.

I get paid for one day to scare the pants off the new people and a whole bunch of old contestants, so it’s going to be awesome to scare Owen!” Izzy shouted.

*Confessional cut*

While running around in the middle of the forest, they both realised something.

“I think those guys had tokens or something.” Soos commented, as Jude nodded. “So, let’s find some and get away from the talking bear.”

“Dude, it might have been Izzy.” Jude remarked. “The bear’s name.”

These two did manage to run into Mikasa and her incredibly confident token grab from the middle of nowhere...and came up to her.

"By the way, there's a talking bear by the name of Izzy!" Soos shouted at Mikasa.

"I know. She gave me this token, so we're both fine." Mikasa told the two of them. "I don't need to tell you two anything else."

And then the Scout just gripped onto a tree with her ODM gear and started her own swing back towards the camp at speed, as the Deer duo were incredibly sure of something.

"Wow, she's good." Soos remarked.


On the Rhinos, there was a certain group of ladies that were practically an alliance with the way that they were moving...within the thick side of the forest on the smallest island, being the island with the cabins at one end and the resort part on the other end.

Despite no-one telling them, there was definitely some dangerous traps, obstacles and the like down in this deep forest...in exchange for multiple tokens for each team.

"Oh, dang, what now?" Tron asked Yumeko. "Some giant plant?"

"Yes, it is a giant plant. Honestly, I wouldn't like to die..." Yumeko's common sense made hide behind a bush. "...it's a gamble that I'm not exactly crazy about."

"Servbots, do it!" Tron Bonne ordered her Servbots to get on it.

"Mostly because of radiation and that kind of stuff." Yumeko had a uneasy smile, as Tron Bonne was seeing something weird. "Aren't they supposed to do something."

"Yes, but you know...radiation." Tron remarked nervously, as the other two members stood tall.

Larry was starting to block said pseudo-alliance, being one of the survivors from the radioactive Wananakwa and stopping them from getting the four tokens easily.

"I'm tired of these radioactive things!" Harley Quinn missed once again.

"Yeah, but we can't keep swinging at it!" Yumeko declared. "But we run in, someone could die."

"I like the odds!"

While these two were hurting, Tron Bonne was hiding behind Azula, who looked like she had a plan in mind.

"Azula, put that plan of action into...action!" Tron Bonne actually had her Servbots scared of the plant. "My Servbots are practically frozen."

"Don't worry, this plant will go up in flames, never to rise up again." Azula remarked, before doing her Firebending form.

Harley Quinn swung behind the planet, only to do some serious distraction, as Azula finally put out a big fireball that was just big enough to hit Larry, Chris' pet and not hit the trees.

And she owned it with one single shot...besides the fact that Harley Quinn just swatted the flames out with her bat of not lighting up.

"Yeah, eat it, Larry!" Tron Bonne shouted, as the plant was lit up. "...I think it was a mom to some weird plants."

"Pretty much, so they're going to have to survive on their own!" Yumeko had a certain smile. "Makes me-"

"Are we gonna get there or just complain all about it all day?" Harley Quinn asked, her bat still not on fire.

"Now, that's a gamble I can take!"

All four of them were just finding some way of getting the tokens from a random box that was situated near the radioactive caniverous plant in such a way that they had to battle it.

*Azula's confessional*

"Honestly, I'm disappointed at how the plant just went down in one fell swoop, because it had the potential to mercilessly inflict poison and liquids on our opponents, making them deal with the after effects on their bodies. But it just went down."

*Mai's confessional*

The ninja looked surprised.

"I can't believe they dealt with Larry's children or something, because it just went down and didn't burn the entire forest!" Mai shouted.

*Confessional cut*


Chris was still in the cleaned up mess hall, sure that there was someone that had the first tokens to beat the rest of the punch and the host looked incredibly happy when a certain ninja with a lot of spite came in.

And he did not look happy.

“This challenge was not very challenging.” Storm Shadow said.

Dude, you’re the first one here! Congrats for your team!”

“I am not very surprised."

"Now, you've gotta put it down on the table."

The spiteful ninja did just that quite easily, as the host was pretty shocked.

"Now, if excuse me, I have a ninja that I have to settle scores with."

Storm Shadow used the smoke bomb to get out of the cameras' view and out of the presence of the duos that managed to get an token incredibly quickly.

Tails and Reg were taking a serious look at Sandy and Sakura, sure that they were the first ones here thanks to said smoke bomb.

"Okay, we're still not out!" Sakura said.

"We will not take it easy!" Reg shouted to Sakura.

"Man, you've gotta put these tokens down on the table, that's it."

Both duos just figured out that the tables had the logo basically painted on top of the table and tried as hard as they could to let the tokens go into the small holes that were barely big enough for the tokens.

Despite all of that, they all put it in the right place, Sakura slamming it down on the table three times despite that.

"You guys round out the top five, by the way."

Tails and Reg were both giving each other a silent thumbs up.

"Alright, that was nice!" Sandy declared, as Sakura just hugged her. "...Uh, you don't have to do that."

"We did a good job finding those things." Sakura said, just happy to finish the challenger.

*Sandy's confessional*

The squirrel was pretty elated.

"Alright, I didn't get a science degree for nothing!" Sandy shouted. "Well, I live underwater."

*Confessional cut*

The rest were coming in slowly, but very surely and each team were sure that they at least, brung some good contributions and there was a trio that came in with their game faces.

They also dealt with the "talking bear" quite easily.

"We beat a bear! What did you do to some of these animals?!" Tiana shouted.

"Yeah, I don't think that's new." Bugs told her with utter confidence.

"Alright, we have made it back to camp!" Tanjiro declared.

"All you have to do and put the tokens in the small hole."

All three of the Deers that were there managed to put down the tensile strength to bring the tokens into the magentic holes.

"You guys are safe!"

Tiana wiped the sweat off her brow, Bugs just casually ate a carrot and Tanjiro just did a victory fist.

Right after that, there was an short and stout old man that came in and he looked kind of beat up.

"Are you okay?" Tanjiro instictively asked, as Tiana and Bugs looked at him weirdly.

"Don't worry, kids, I'm fine!" Mr. Smee just dropped with a token, as Reg saw him trip up. "Wait, where's our c'apn?"

"Not here, that's for sure!" Tails remarked, as the old guy put his token down. "I can't believe you beat him."

"...I can't believe it either!"

"Mr. Smee is safe!"

The old man just sat down on the table, when another person came in with a confident look.

"I have a token for my team." Mikasa said, as Sakura just clicked her fingers towards Mikasa. "Thank you."

"By the way, you have to put the token in your table's hole!"

As soon as that was said, the Scout managed to do that ridiculously quick and ensured her own safety in the challenge.

"And so is Mikasa!"

The top ten were set and had a few surprise picks mixed with some expected picks and they were all waiting for their teammates to come back at the same exact time.

Storm Shadow wasn't even there, but there was definitely a group of four that came from his team that arrived.

"We have arrived and we've got some tokens for you!" Tron Bonne proclaimed.

"And Sokka isn't even here, as even an old man beat him." Azula remarked smugly.

"Harley Quinn, Azula, Yumeko and Tron Bonne, you all are safe for your teams!"

The group of four were just happy to take things as a win, as Smee just came up to Azula to do some explaining.

"Well, uh, I tripped over something and then I got the token while rolling down to somewhere and then I was dizzy coming. Sokka isn't doing too bad." Smee wasn't even that sure what to sure.

"I don't even have to insult him, you just did by being here." Azula smugly remarked at the old man, who was sweating. "It's not like you can change it."

And Dawn came straight out of nowhere, as Chris was completely thrown by her appearance and her teammates weren't even sure what to do.

"...How did you even get here?" Mikasa asked.

"Easy, I just appreciated the quality of a bear and then she took her head off and gave me a token." Dawn explained calmly said. "Nothing too crazy."

"That makes sense, as she also gave me one." Mikasa showed her own token, as Dawn put hers down.

"Well, that is very good for her." Dawn said to Mikasa, as these two were happy with each other. "She's not a bear, though."

"...I didn't really know that." Mikasa said, kind of stunned.

"Dawn's also safe...somehow."

Sandy and Sakura were quietly sitting down together.

"15 of our 120 or so contestants are safe, but only one hundred more exactly will be saved from the auto elimination!

The 15 of them were all sitting in completely different places and ways, one of them even sitting down off-camera in a whole different place and Yumeko wasn't that surprised about that person.

"The worst team will get two guys eliminated instead of one, so stay tuned for more of Total Drama's new first challenge!"


To be continued in the second part, where tokens become a little bit harder to find for everyone that wants to get one.

The 120 contestants are the final roster, however massive it may be, as these players aren't scared of each other yet, only one of the craziest challenges in Total Drama history.

Anyways, until Part 2 comes out, see ya then!

The members of each team that have finished:

The Rugged Rhinos:
Storm Shadow (1st), Azula (11th), Yumeko (12th), Harley Quinn (13th) & Tron Bonne (14th)
The Crafty Crows:
Sandy (2nd), Sakura (5th), Dawn (Revenge of The Island) & Mikasa Ackermann (10th)
The Daring Deer:
Tanjiro (6th), Bugs Bunny (7th) & Tiana (8th)
The Striking Swordfishes:
Mr. Smee (9th), Tails (3rd) & Reg (4th)

Chapter 11: Episode 2-2: The Token Games

Summary:

All 120 or so contestants are in a mad dash to not be auto-eliminated.
But the tokens will force them into...crazy situations.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 2: Free For Teams
Part 2: The Token Games!

Yep, it's back to the token-catching business, as there might be only 15 people that have finished the challenge and there's 100 spots for the rest of them to be saved.

But however, here's where the dirty moves and moves that were just as clean are really pulled off with a good majority of the contestants trying to get their tokens in check!

Either way, there's things happening on here and a new island or two potentially being seen.


The already qualified contestants were sitting there pretty, ready to see their teammates make it through the whole thing and two teammates potentially get out of the competition.

"Welcome back to Total Drama: Ultimate Islands, where 105 of these players are finding tokens to not lose their spot and not return here...ever!"

The small amount of teammates that were there for each team were definitely speculating or letting their feelings show.

"Dang, I hope that JFK doesn't make it through." Harley Quinn remarked.

"Why? I think he's a really good asset to the team." Azula told her.

"That kinda goes when he's really obnoxious to us ladies."

"It's not like we are going to get a man like that, because I can see that he is very strong and willing to do anything."

While that was happening, Tron was just wondering something important.

"How the heck did a flytrap thing get that big?" Tron asked with a angry look.

"I don't know, but I bet it's something cool." Yumeko said.

Within the Rhinos, the four ladies that were actually in there were able to watch the rest of the team ensure that they weren’t the last ones there...as were the rest of the contestants that finished.

“I sure hope that none of the cool people got eliminated.” Tails said, sighing after.

“Considering their abilities, that’s not likely to happen.” Reg told the yellow fox, who smiled. “At least I think so.”

With the 15 that finished, they had confidence in their teammates making it before the number cutoff.

*Dawn’s confessional*

The moon girl looked...like her usual self.

As much as he is on another team, I hope that B has some good teammates. I can sense that he is a good place, right now.”

*Confessional cut*


Speaking of a good place, B was with a few other people that were definitely on his side and his team and he managed to find something that was pretty odd.

“Whoa, is your name Beverley?” Scott asked, as the big silent guy just nodded. “How did that happen?”

B was just trying to wave away that answer.

“Yeah, it’s probably a long story that he doesn’t even know about.” Snufkin answered. “So, how the heck did you just appear on the island?”

“I used subspace.” Scott answered to the nomad, who was confused.

“The heck’s a subspace and can I do it?” Snufkin remarked without any hesitation.

Snufkin, Scott and Spike trying to do some lookout stuff were with the silent returnee from the radioactive season of Total Drama and they were all doing some weird-ish stuff.

Scott just went into a door that seemingly went out of nowhere and he opened it...walking through some weird space that no-one could see and he found a door on the other side.

...into a beaver’s nest with giant beavers on the other side of his face.

“Hey, beavers, you think you could just...uh, give us tokens?” Scott asked.

The other three people were sure of something that happened.

B was just plain confused at how physics allowed that to happen and the other two were super excited to see all of that.

"Do you think Scott's going to come back with coins?" Spike asked.

"I don't know about tokens, but I think he might end up in a weird place." Snufkin said, nonchalantly, as Spike was flying to him. "Hey, he's going to be fine."

"That door took him to some place with beavers in it, I'm sure of it!" Spike shouted, as B was just pointing something out.

"Yeah, what are you not saying?" Snufkin asked, as the silent big guy was just pointing his arms towards an area.

B then signed his best to ensure to tell people about his beaver shield, but only one of them easily understood.

"Alright, we're up against a bunch of giant beavers!" Spike shouted. "And we're making a shield!"

"...Sure, okay." Snufkin just huffed, as B did a hidden thumbs up.

Scott did come back a bit early, as he came flying in and managed to hit B directly in the gut and the silent guy was smugly putting his confused thumbs up.

"Apparently, we just did." Spike remarked, as Snufkin caught Scott. "Let's go."

"Let me be sure of you, that probably hurt a bit." Snufkin said. "But just go."

"I wish that we had tokens." Scott said with pain from a beaver slam. "But all I got is pain and a token."

Spike just snatched it like it was nothing, as Scott was recovering from the ridiculous slam and loosened his hand and Snufkin couldn't really stop him.

"Look, I think I can help you...sorta." Spike said, still with the token. "No-one said that if you had a token, you couldn't help your teammates out."

"Chris didn't say that because we'd play like jackasses otherwises. We're not jackasses, we're deer!" Scott shouted, as Snufkin was smugly grinning.

Someone was spying on the Deer and it was definitely a teammate.

*Snake's confessional*

The spy didn't have a smirk, just an observant look.

"...This is one weird team, but honestly, every single team is a weird team on this season. Even back in Pahkitew Island, there was a whole bunch of weird people."

*Confessional cut*


The Crows were back in town and they were having a good time doing things that were definitely related to climbing trees...or at the very least, these three or four were sure doing it.

Despite the fact that it was pretty dang hard to see anything...up on the trees.

"Hey, Soma, we're trying to find tokens on the ground!" Kageyama shouted. "You can't just go up and find them?"

"Who says we were?" Soma asked, still as nonchalant as ever.

"...We should be doing that." Kageyama angrily said.

The other two were witnessing it from the ground, as they were a little bit too excited to go and find tokens.

"Uh, we're finding tokens, right the hell now!" Tomo told those two. "I've got the GPS thingy!"

"Listen, I've got the gamer sense in check." Miko shouted. "Let me touch that."

"No, Giovanni entrusted me with...the thing and I know how to use it." Tomo said, waving around the GPS like it was no big deal...as Miko was shaking her head. "It says that there's like four tokens here."

"You mean, up there, right?" Miko said, seeing the two guys up there. "...They're kinda in the right place."

The genki girl and the gamer girl were just watching the two of them go at it, as the boys finally saw the a box that was up in a perilous place...and very good one at that.

"...What the hell are we going to do about...that?" Kageyama asked.

"Trust me, we can just jump." Soma said, just doing the whole jump like it wasn't a big deal.

And almost missed the branch.

"You almost ended up in some kind of clip show thing." Kageyama said, as Soma chuckled. "God, you're like Hinata."

"...Okay." Soma just shrugged it off, as he pulled himself back up.

The four that were a little bit energetic for the box were up to stuff and Kageyama was definitely the doer of stuff, while Soma was just sure that the box was somewhere up in the general area.

The two at the bottom weren't even sure what to do other than the incredibly obvious action of...

...shaking some trees down, as Miko and Tomo were just hyped about the possibility.

"Hold on, we can't just jump down there!" Kageyama shouted, as Tomo was ignoring him. "We don't have the box, Soma!"

"I dunno, it's on some branch." Soma said, sliding down the tree. "Wait, it's moving!"

"I know, they're shaking the tree!"

The two boys managed to get down before any kind of stuff fell down on them, but the box actually managed to almost fall down on someone's head...as it broke and Tomo still had her hands over her head.

"Thank you, random box!" Tomo Takino shouted. "I don't have to do anything."

"I can't believe that worked, because you nearly got bonked on the head." Miko said, a little bit spooked by the box drop.

"...Are you okay?" Soma Yukihira said, unsure about the box. "You seem okay."

"Yeah, what's your problem!" Tomo shouted at the three other people.

*Soma's confessional*

The red-haired cook looked surprised.

"I thought this was going to be a super fun show, but it's getting kinda spicy. Someone's going to get hurt and it's gonna suck." Soma remarked, chilling on the toilet.

*Confessional cut*


And the two groups that were within rival teams basically smashed together on a patch in the middle of the woods that had a path back to the camp and the tokens all got mixed up with a weird swing.

"Yeah, your loss!" Kageyama shouted.

"Shut up, random volleyball guy." Scott Pilgrim said.

These two basically ran into each other and glared at each other side by side...ahead of their teammates, as the rest of their respective teams' guys.

"Er-" Miko said, seeing the mix-up.

"-Ah, let them realise it." Snufkin remarked lackadaisically.

"I'm hoping that they swap the thing." Miko said, kinda unsure.

These eight were coming in and six of them weren't even opening the door, as the door practically got smashed out by the two guys who were a bit mad at each other.

"Goddamn, that's brutal. Why couldn't we come like that!" Harley Quinn complained, as the two boys slammed their tokens down. "...Never mind, it did that."

"Dang it, we could've looked cooler." Tron Bonne was looking at the two guys that were dumbfounded.

Kageyama and Scott were throwing some looks at each other, as their teammates managed to clear the challenge with each other.

"You two dudes are the only ones to not clear the challenge out of the guys that just came in, so uh-" Chris told the two of them.

"Then I will get some more." Scott Pilgrim said, dropping his token. "Because, you know, that's what you do."

"Okay, just stay out of my way." Kageyama remarked, slamming the other token on the ground.

"Guys, the tokens are swapped, you can put them in the right place!" Sandy told the two of them.

"Pfft, sure."

Sandy wasn't even sure how it ended up like this, but she knew that those two sprinting back towards the forest didn't listen and two randos could absolutely take it.

Azula had a look.

"No, you can't burn the tokens! This is wood, my dude."

Azula just grumbled, as the Crows and the Deers were notably ahead of her own team by some distance and a few people.

*Snufkin's confessional*

The nomad with a big hat had a smile.

"I get the feeling that even if I told them, something would've started and stuff would be thrown around, making them probably lose a token or something. Yeah, it's okay." Snufkin just stated, very sure of his decision.

*Miko's confessional*

Miko looked nervous.

"Whoever swapped the tokens must have done some top-tier deception, because one of our teammates and one of their teammates are kinda stuck without one. Besides...there's already one for my friends, anyway." Miko held up her team's token (the one that was dropped)

*Confessional cut*

Besides all of that, there was some people having some fun times in the junkyard that happened to be in their way and most of them were from one team that opposed another team.

The circular junkyard was notably bigger this time around, as the place had a whole bunch of used parts and random parts that lied around to make a whole bunch of piles...and it also had

"Okay, what makes you think that there would so many tokens here?" Cassie asked, looking under a whole bunch of tyres.

"I guessed. What else are we going to find under a bunch of junk?" Sokka suggested, dirtied up.

"Other junk."

"Probably, but there also could be tokens."

"Besides, the radar is definitely beeping here for all of the teams, so they'll be coming and doing something stupid." Captain Amelia, held the radar carefully. "Like fighting us."

"Or much more likely, sabotage." Connor said, with the same tone and randomly finding a token.

"...That's what I meant." Amelia said, not that willing to dig into random parts.

"Oh." Connor just forgot. "I do have a token."

"You could get some more, but some other faces showed up." Amelia remarked, as Connor was looking towards something. "And they're not friendly."

"Well, I should get back." Connor casually ran out of the junkyard...and even barged past the assilants heads. "Make sure that you two have tokens!"

Cassie and Sokka managed to get their tokens, just as the bad guys from the Crows came in with some serious smug faces and their self-proclaimed weapons of mass destruction.

Amelia, who was standing there, Joey Wheeler and Heavy, who just came out of a pile, were definitely doing their own thing

"Will do." Sokka turned towards Wario. "You want my token?"

"Nah, we want you to lose your token. Wario's doing it his way." Wario shouted, ready to rip a fart out.

"Okay, don't do that because you already reek and I don't want to smell like concentrated fart." Shego said, bothered by Wario ready to unload it.

"That's right, we're taking it from you! Giovanni Potage and these two are going to do just that!" Giovanni ended the introduction.

"Bring it-"

Heavy and Joey were nowhere to be seen, as they were running out of the other end with tokens in their hands and shouts that were inaudiable to the Water Tribe guy.

"-Alright, it's three on three!" Sokka was just showing his original Water Tribe sword, as Amelia groaned. "Amelia, help us out."

"It's not like we have a challenge to finish, but ok." Cassie just got up, not too happy.

*Heavy's confessional*

The big guy was sad.

"I want to fight Crow pipsqueaks, but I have token. Now, I'm sad." Heavy complained. "But our team have tokens, right?"

*Confessional cut*


The three dudes came back as fast as they could with smiles.

"Heavy, Joey and Connor, you guys are safe for the next round!"

"...Uh, what the heck's going on with our team?" Tails asked.

"They're fighting for our rights to be awesome." Joey proclaimed, telling the fox about Sokka's battle for pride.

"That's very dumb and it's the first challenge, by the way." Tails answered.

"Heh, he's got my vote." Joey said with a smile. "He's defending our friends."

While Tails and Joey were arguing about stuff, there was one powerful man that was questioning an old guy that was pretty confused about what he did.

"How did you end up in top ten?" Heavy asked. "You must have fight."

"Not really, I just rolled down the hill, grabbed a token on the way and then came back up. It wasn't even that far." Smee told him, which got the heavy weapons man excited. "Wait, is your name Heavy?"

"Yes, but you got old speed or something." Heavy said. "You not a coward."

"Thank you!"

"And there's two people who came back with some other people!"

Those other people that came back with Soma and Kageyama (who had confident smiles) were Haida for the Crows and Riley Freeman for the Deer, both of them looking worn out.

And indignant.

"I can't believe that I kicked a bear in the stomach and it didn't work." Haida told Kageyama.

"And I was about to throw hands with a bear!" Riley shouted at Scott, who just sighed in relief. "You ain't even got two-"

"There's two real ones right there." Haida said, as Riley looked at the tokens that got moved under the table.

"Shit." Riley remarked, ready to slam them down on the ground.

"Riley and Haida are safe!"

"Hold up, you're still a nine year old." Haida remarked, unsure of letting a kid out there.

"And you're in my space, so we can throw hands!" Riley shouted, ready to throw down already.

"And so are Scott and Tobio Kageyama!"

The two boy were giving each other respectful looks.

"Nice one, Kageyama." Scott remarked.

"Same to you, dumb ass." Kageyama said.

The Crows and The Deer now had more members and Spike slapped Scott in the face, as the guy got congratulated in.

"I can't believe you didn't think to check." Spike told him.

"Well, we're in some fast-paced competition, so I thought he'd sabotaged the tokens." Scott said.

"Come on, I don't think that Kageyama guy would do that. Also, you two crashed into each other." Spike said.

"Come on, you don't know the guy."

"I mean, yeah, but he's just a volleyball player."

The two of them got interrupted by a certain guy in a massive green hat.

"I think all of us agree that we had a great time!" Snufkin shouted. "We fought bears, we beat bears and we did other stuff too!"

Tanjiro raised a fist, as did most of the rest of the team, as Tiana wasn't even sure why she needed to raise her fist.

*Tiana's confessional*

She looked a little bit scared.

"Two million dollars and everyone starts thinking like everyone's out to get them. We're competing against each other for money, not killing anyone or doing voodoo whatever." Tiana said.

*Confessional cut*

Muscle Man was doing his own thing in the forest like it wasn't a big deal to do that, as Legoshi, JFK and Owen were paired up with him for their ladies and their own thing didn't really help.

As they were getting deeper and deeper into the forest, despite having some sunlight, it was clear that there was something else that the guys encountered.

A locked random storage closet

"I, uh, see our lock." JFK proclaimed. "And it's clean!"

"Is it? Kinda looks dirtied up." Legoshi said, taking a look at it.

"Shut up, it doesn't." JFK snapped at Legoshi.

"Yeah, I tried to open this thing and it didn't open!" Muscle Man shouted, with his dirtied up hands. "I bet one of you guys could open it up."

JFK and Legoshi looked at each other like they weren't even sure how to do it, before Muscle Man tried again with his bare hands.

"Come on, man and wolf guy!"

They all were pulling at the lock, trying to make sure that the door didn't come off at the same time as the lock...and they were trying for 30 seconds.

"Wait, what about me?" Owen asked, ready to jump in.

"We need all of the help that we can get, please!" Legoshi shouted like it wasn't that big of a deal, as Owen came in to...try and get into the space. "Sorry about that."

"It's okay, it's really hard to get-"

And then the big fat guy saw the three of them just ungrasp their hands with the actual lock.

"-Oh no, the chain's still there!" Owen shouted, as he pulled it off quickly. "Don't worry, I'll open this."

And the door was opened and there was a bunch of tokens lined up for every single team and all four of them were looking at a token treasure haven...even if it mostly empty with some random light.

"We all did it, guys!" Owen said, as he got all of them in a bear hug.

*JFK's confessional*

The clone looked very proud.

"Aw yeah, there's a whole bunch of us Rhinos, er uh, because we're in America and fighting against Canada with our abs!"

*Legoshi's confessional*

The wolf looked very scared.

"Er, that hug could actually kill people, so I don't want to be doing that again." Legoshi said.

*Confessional cut*


An odd group that was most likely an alliance was just roaming with Shulk in tow, as the three of them were walking with the angriest smiles that they could pull off.

Besides Shulk.

"Seriously, you three can't be this angry!"

"Muscle Man, Owen, Legoshi and JFK are safe!" The random megaspeaker shouted, in case people wanted to know.

"Four of our teammates managed to be safe!" Shulk shouted.

"Honestly, you try calming down these two. You'll feel angry then." Pinstripe Potoroo angrily remarked, as he was basically walking side by side with the swordsman.

"Yeah, I can try." Shulk shouted excitedly.

"That was a warning." Pinstripe grunted.

Those two who were referred to? They were not in a good mood to put it bluntly.

"I'm stuck with a criminal and a particularly heinous one at that." Basil remarked, walking very calmly...despite his anger. "You know what you did and you're smiling about it."

"I don't know what you're talking about, but maybe you should focus on the challenge." The Coachman just threw an intimidating look towards the mouse. "Well, well, there must be a token somewhere."

"Well, I found two in some random cave and another pair that was near there. However, we need to try to get through some rough terrain as a solid team." Basil said.

"Nice one, mouse...man." Shulk tried his best, not sure what to even add.

"I don't think you know the meaning of teamwork." Basil said, as he and Shulk embarked on a token-finding journey together.

"Coming from the man who always did his cases alone and then stopped when your enemy was defeated, that's rather hilarious." The Coachman said. "Besides I've always had partners in crime."

"No lies there." Pinstripe remarked. "Let's just keep these two close."

The other duo also went in the same general direction, but they were finding two very different source tokens and weirdly enough, both duos were close enough.

Also on the same team, the camera cut to a redhead twelve-year old and a brown-haired thirteen year old trying to reach a pair of tokens in the middle of a tree.

And they were on the edge of a grass patch, soaking in some sun light.

"Lynn, you can get up there, right?" Pepper Ann asked, as she was the girl jumping. "My hair can't handle it."

"Gimme a second, I'm not a jumping jack or anything!" Lynn Loud shouted.

"I know...it's only because my hair literally can't handle it." Pepper Ann said.

"...I've got...something." Lynn Loud just hung onto the tree's rim, as her teammate cheered her on. "That something should be good!"

Lynn...couldn't even see that she grabbed onto the tokens and she moved her hand around in there in a vulture's extra spot and Pepper Ann tried to get a view in there.

And as the vulture came back, Lynn dropped in with tokens in hand and she knew it, as she had a smug smile.

And Pepper Ann accidentally caught her, not the tokens and she caught the tokens herself.

"Come on, bird!" Lynn taunted the vulture.

"Nice vulture, nice vulture!" Pepper Ann basically backed away from the incoming vulture.

These two were definitely a pair that were running from a vulture.

*Pepper Ann's confessional*

The red head didn't look that nervous.

"Imagine if the vulture was super fast and caught us. I don't know where we would be, but we would be vulture food...but we got close, though."

*Confessional cut*


And the battle in the junkyard was basically slow paced as Amelia, Sokka and Cassie Cage were all trying to find their tokens and also avoid the Crow trios' attacks.

As the Crows also had a whole bunch of tokens that were and Wario, Giovanni and Shego were in there to do the taking and they were coming in with attacks.

Sokka and Giovanni were going head-to-head in the hut.

"Hey, hey, we've each got tokens here. There's no need to fight!" Sokka was still throwing tokens.

"Yeah, I know. So why aren't you dropping your sword and boomerang?" Giovanni Potage asked, as he put up his smoke screen.

"Because that would be boring and we don't know where the token is."

"...Good move!"

The two dudes were still pretty close to each other, but they were definitely using their weapons to space each other from attacking...and they were somehow also finding their tokens.

Giovanni Potage put the smoke in place, as the two got to finding their tokens...and they were pretty quick about it, as Sokka managed to find his own quickly in the pink-ish smoke.

"Thank you, Giovanni!" Sokka took the thanks smugly.

On the other side, since the tokens were dark red and the fog was...pink, it was really to find his own tokens...but he did break some nearly broken stuff.

"And you too, Sokka!"

And then they went back to fighting, once their three respective tokens were in their pocket...as to clear the air, as Sokka sliced through it with the sword and Giovanni just dissapated the rest of it.

Though it wasn't even close to over for the fight, as Cassie and Shego were actually keeping things close quarters with their fists providing the power.

"Honestly, I'm going to kick you ten ways." Cassie Cage raised her fists.

"Please, these punches will knock you out before you even figure out those ways." Shego boasted, guarding against Cassie's quick roundhouse kick like a pro.

And then she swung against Cassie with a good hook that was powered up to boot, but the latter knew better.

She knew to basically do a very quick dodge that make Shego swing forward and ready to get clowned on...though it did put Cassie, herself, in bad position for an...

...roundhouse kick from Shego, who took advantage of the relatively quick dodge.

"Eh, you're okay. It's not like I came here to distract." Shego remarked.

"Yeah, I figured." Cassie said, on the ground.

"Come on, take all the credit you like. All that mattered, was that it worked." Shego said. "Wario, take a shower after this!"

"Wario always retains his manly musk!" Wario took another token for his own team, as Amelia took hers. "Come on, cat lady!"

Cassie and Shego both groaned at the same time, as they were both sure of something that was really obvious in one of the junkyard's open space and their teammate.

"Yeah, there is a lot of tokens for our team." Cassie said. "Best you find some of your teammates and help 'em out."

"Geez, this is boring. Wario, we're doing the steal!" Shego shouted at Wario, who just let out a fart in protest. "What's your problem!"

"You insult the mask, Wario doesn't listen."

Cassie just threw a very smug grin towards Shego, who had a pretty mean frown to throw back and these two were just letting each other leave, considering that there was no reason to fight in the junkyard anymore.

*Shego's confessional*

The sidekick villaness had some choice words to say.

"Honestly, the next time we get to swinging blows, little miss Special Forces won't be so lucky. I don't know what's with Wario, but he must be excited or something." Shego said, not too impressed.

*Cassie's confessional*

The daughter of a military woman and Hollywood actor.

"Damn. Imagine your own teammate telling you to stop doing the crazy stuff, but I guess there's so many ways to play this challenge. Shego's going for the sabotage, which I respect." Cassie said.

*Confessional cut*


On the way, the two seperate groups of the battling Swordfishes and Crows managed to meet two of their friends and things got a lot simpler for each of them.

On the Crows side, Riku and Darkness were given tokens of their own, as the former was trying to get to the latter high-up in the trees and Darkness was tied up in such a way that made the boys feel...weird.

"From the team leader, here's your gift." Giovanni shouted at Riku and Darkness, as he smugly smiled. "By the way, I have my own."

"Well, thanks, those two were up in some bizarre places and Darkness tried her best to get there. I think that's what happened, but she's...hanging in a weird pose." Riku blushed.

"Aw, love." Giovanni remarked.

"No, it's just...something weird."

Shego actually looked up to get Darkness out of the tied-up rope that pushed her chest area up and Riku got a boost from Giovanni to slice the rope open.

"I felt so good tied up in that bundle of rope!" Darkness shouted happily. "But I can now be reunited with our team."

"Please...please, stop saying that." Riku said, seeing that Darkness got caught by Wario. "Wario?!"

"Hey, what do you wanna do about it? You got my help." Wario threw Darkness off him like it wasn't a big deal.

"...And she's got that feeling again."

Wario, Shego, Giovanni Potage and Riku all saw their teammate stand up with a serious blush and a peverted smile.

"Oh wow, the way that the trap made me feel can't be compared to and the way that I was tied up showed that it was expertly made and it's making me feel something-"

Darkness definitely managed to read the room or in the case, read the forest corner and composed herself.

"-It's good that we're out of this trap, anyways. Whoever made this knew how to make them." Darkness didn't mind her stunned teammates.

"Don't tell me..." Shego facepalmed at that statement.

*Riku's confessional*

The Keyblade wielder look like he had to explain some stuff."

"I was down there, trying my hardest to run on these trees, but I guess the trees disagreed with me. And Darkness didn't help with...her words." Riku said, feeling very uncomfortable.

*Confessional cut*

As the Swordfishes, things were much simpler for the other trio that wanted to give some of their teammates a token, as neither of the expected teammates were tied up.

Just only dealing with a pretty sealed door.

"Urgh, this thing won't budge!" Arle shouted.

"What, you can't use your magic?" Daphne asked, before looking an frozen door.

"I just sealed the door further, what am I supposed to do?" Arle asked.

"...Wait for help, because they're coming quick!" Daphne definitely saw the trio that came back from the junkyard.

Sokka, Amelia and Cassie Cage were running towards the camp, though they could definitely see their teammates, indicated by the team armbands that both Daphne and Arle had one, and they stopped.

"Uh! Sokka, it's nice to see you here!" Arle said, trying to wave him away. "I kinda froze this door."

"Don't worry about it...witch lady." Sokka tried to smooth, but Arle didn't look impressed. "We've got tokens for you two."

"And we kinda need help to open it." Daphne said, as Cassie flicked a blue token towards her hand. "That's not what we were expecting, but that's good!"

"Don't worry about it, we're Swordfishes after all. Finally, Chris picks some good names!" Cassie shouted.

The five Seabass members were running back towards camp...just as the five Crows were doing the same thing.

"Man, this is taking a little bit too long for my liking!" Chris announced over the megaspeakers. "There's still, like, a lot of people who haven't got it yet!"


Lynn and Pepper Ann were the first ones to get back in after the top quarter of the leaderboards were settled and they looked like they fought a whole bunch of vultures.

"You ladies are looking scarred after a real battle." Muscle Man remarked.

"...We fought a vulture, it wasn't that hard." Lynn Loud said, as Pepper Ann walked slowly in. "For me, at least."

"Man, if it was me and the vulture, it wouldn't stand a chance." Muscle Man said.

"It was more like we chased it away, but I wouldn't trade it for anything." Pepper Ann walked in.

The two new ladies slammed down their tokens.

"Lynn and Pepper Ann have qualified!"

And all of a sudden, the next group walked in with some smug smiles and they slammed the door open...or imitated the motion of slamming the door open.

"Where have you been?" Haida asked.

"I was tied high up in a tree and it felt good!" Darkness shouted.

"...It's for the sake of motivation, right?" Haida said, as Darkness nodded. "Yeah, that's great."

"Maybe?" Riku was very unsure.

"Riku, Lalatina, Shego, Giovanni & Wario have also qualified!"

Darkness was about to object, as Shego slapped her.

"Trust me, he would've found some way to use your real name." Shego smugly remarked.

"And I think, it's...it's...something!" Darkness blushed again, as Shego just had no hope.

While that was happpening, the five-strong group of additional Seabass members came in and Sokka looked very surprised at how the old man did...as Cassie was giving a thumbs up towards The Heavy.

"Cassie, Arle & Daphne have qualified for the next challenge!"

"How the heck are you top ten? What kind of tricks did you pull?!" Sokka asked.

"Well, uh, you see, erm..."

Smee felt the pressure of Sokka's insquistive eyes.

"...I rolled down a hill, grabbed a token and then came up the hill with the token! It was lucky that it happened to be so close." Smee nervously explained.

"I get the feeling you're underselling yourself a bit." Sokka said.

"Uh-"

"Come on, even with that, you got top ten, there must be something you have, right?" Sokka asked.

"-Well, I do it for my cap'n." Smee nervously said.

Sokka was speechless.

"He is definitely telling the truth, so you can just leave your questions for actually qualifying." Captain Amelia remarked.

"And so have Sokka and Amelia!"

Sokka looked happy to have such an oddly great team, as Amelia wasn't too impressed with the Water Tribe teen's behaviour and Smee...was still very confused.

"Good job, but you can no compare with me." Heavy told her. "Because you are behind."

"Trust me, I've got a lot more tricks up my sleeve." Cassie remarked.

Besides that, there was definitely one more person that came up to Sokka.

"Wow, you were so slow, a big man and an old man beat you to it. That must be some kind of impressive team, you've got there." Azula had to taunt the guy.

"Who asked you and your 12 eh qualifiers? That's right, me and my awesome 11." Sokka boasted. "Most of them are tough people."

"You underestimat the value of having a veteran player in this game of money and I'm winning the money." Azula had an evil smile.

"Well, my team has two...and they haven't arrived yet." Sokka stayed confident.

"Well, good luck to you." Azula said. "I'm sure that your sword and boomerang are definitely going to take you far."

*Joey's confessional*

The blonde guy with the cards had a smirk.

"Did I want to be here? No, but I'm glad to be here with my weird team...'cause I've got card game skills to rival the best of these people." Joey shouted. "You hear that, Yugi?"

*Confessional cut*


"There has 43 taken spots so far and only 63 remain and out of all of the teams, the Crows has the most safe contestants!"

Basil and Shulk were sure of something that happened within one of the teams, as they were stepping up the pace in between a dropped path...which was still well in range of the megaspeakers.

"You couldn't just not follow us?" Basil asked. "Your scanned spot indicate that you would need to take a different path."

"Oh no, that just wouldn't do." Coachman suggested with an evil smile. "There's some people coming that would have stopped us."

"No surprises for who they are." Basil scowled at the old man. "People that you must have attracted to us."

"Do you think of yourself as above it all, that you didn't attract them to us?" Coachman said.

"Not gonna lie, I think you both created a target for us." Pinstripe was definitely looking upwards. "And they ain't easy ones either."

"The strange thing is that I recognise all of them from the Smash tournaments!" Shulk shouted. "What must they be doing here?"

"...Guess, genius."

"No need for guessing." Shulk unsheathed his extended blade.

Those four were definitely in the Smash series, being a quartet that were all in the latest edition to boot too and they all took advantage of the higher ground that was above the path.

"Snake, your hunch was spot on! Now, let's block these guys!" Daisy shouted from the top.

"With what?" Snake asked over the intercom. "You can't just say that and let loose on those powerful four."

"With each other." Daisy remarked.

The crew that jumped down were not easy to fight at all...besides Daisy, who was just kissing Luigi in the cheek, as the cowardly-ish plumber looked ready to thrown down.

Samus and Donkey Kong didn't look scared at all.

"You want some of this?" Donkey Kong held out a banana.

Samus actually raised an eyebrow.

"No, I mean this!" Donkey Kong held his empty hand.

"...Oh, wow, they sent you four? The Deers must be holding back." Coachman didn't look too impressed, as Samus was just casually whipping him...

...with electricity.

"Must be some kind of new thing."

Shulk, Pinstripe and Basil looked at the very arrogant man with unsurprised looks.

"Is there something I don't know about?"

"Yeah, we're going to kick your butts and stall you!" Daisy proclaimed.

Daisy, Samus, Luigi and Donkey Kong were all generally good sentient contestants, as they were doing smiles...aside from Samus, who didn't look too imressed.

And the four that could've become an alliance were just looking at these four generally good people.

"Well, shi-" Pinstripe said, before Chris cut in.

"43 people may have passed and there may be 116 spots to not be automatically eliminated, but there's still a whole lot more in Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!"


To be continued in the third part, where the tokens become way less common since a lot more people have them now...even if it’s not that many more.

Besides that, here’s the members of each team that have finished this token collecting challenge and qualified for the next challenge:

The Rugged Rhinos:

Storm Shadow (1st), Azula (11th), Yumeko (12th), Harley Quinn (13th), Tron Bonne (14th), Muscle Man (29th), Legoshi (30th), Owen (31st, returning contestant), JFK (32nd), Lynn Loud & Pepper Ann

The Crafty Crows:

Sandy (2nd), Sakura (5th), Dawn (15th, returning contestant), Mikasa Ackerman (10th), Tomo Takino (19th), Miko Kubota (20th), Soma Yukihira (21st), Tobio Kageyama (26th), Haida (27th), Wario, Giovanni Potage, Shego, Riku & Darkness (or Lalatina)

The Daring Deer:

Tanjiro (6th), Bugs Bunny (7th), Tiana (8th), Snufkin (16th), B or Beverley (17th, returning contestant), Riley Freeman (25th), Scott Pilgrim (28th) & Spike (18th)

The Striking Swordfishes:

Mr. Smee (9th), Tails (3rd), Connor (22nd), Joey Wheeler (23rd), The Heavy (24th), Captain Amelia, Sokka, Cassie Cage, Daphne, Arle & Reg (4th)

The top 32 contestants are marked for a good reason and that reason will come in Part 5, which will be coming pretty soon!



Chapter 12: Episode 2-3: Face Down Finishes!

Summary:

In the middle of the first challenge, the token collection becomes a bit more tense.
With some fights and all that, many more will be safe!

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 2: Free For Teams!
Part 3: Face Down Finishes!

Well, the token-catching business is just about a third of the way there, as there's still a ton of obstacles, traps and other things that the remaining contestants were going to have to get.

And some of the obstacles are each other, so let's get back into business with some more teammates beating the things and clearing the spot for them!

Either way, it's time to get the chapter to be read!


The fight in the ditch that was also a path was ready to start.

"Welcome back to Total Drama, where these contestants are messing up each other!"

Daisy, Luigi, Samus and Donkey Kong all had confident looks on their own faces, as the quarter were facing up against a somewhat uncoordinated bunch of Rhinos.

"Here we go, I guess." Luigi said.

"Alright, put some power into the moves!" Daisy shouted. "Get 'em!"

"Uh, Samus has got 'em..." Luigi said.

Shulk was the only guy that could actually defend them, as two of the four were not fighting and the third basically got kicked twice by Samus brutally, but it was still two kicks.

"Well, you're pretty strong for a-"

"NO." Samus stood over The Coachman, clearly tired of the old man's words, as he got back up. "Turn back or else, you're getting more volts."

And Donkey Kong was ready to throw down with him for obvious reasons.

"Uh, we're fighting?" Donkey Kong confused, raising his fists.

"Do we have to? I've got better things to do!" Pinstripe stated, raising to swing his own fists.

"YEAH!" Donkey Kong swung at Shulk, who just just guarded himself. "EH?!"

Shulk almost had a vision mid-battle, as he rolled and then countered with his blade extending into Donkey Kong's arms....and it hurt bad.

"DAOWWW!"

Donkey Kong's short scream could be heard around the forest, as Shulk just pulled it back and just calmed himself down.

"...What kind of sword is that? It must be something else." Basil said, stunned by the fact that DK didn't have a wound. "And there's no wound too!"

"Well, that's the power of the Monado, sort of." Shulk answered, still ready to throw down. "I don't remember it doing that, though."

"That's still a strange sword." Basil noticed, as he tried to raise his fists against Luigi, who kept on throwing weak punches. "...And what's this green plumber doing here."

"Uh, I was distracting you from doing things!" Luigi exclaimed, throwing out a powerful uppercut out of nervousness.

Basil basically guarded it...and still got thrown upwards by said powerful uppercut and Shulk almost caught him, as Pinstripe ran from Daisy's ridiculously powerful...volleyball serve.

Pinstripe actually caught Basil and the mouse detective immediately jumped off, as he could see the obvious.

And it did hit too, but Shulk did manage to get Pinstripe back up quite easily.

"Geez, that was a single volleyball? It was like some kinda takedown!" Pinstripe shouted.

"Well, at least, most of us made it out."

In the middle of the ditch, things were pretty chaotic with the four Deer really sure of distracting the four Rhinos that got each other stuck...


...which was good because Snake was absolutely trying to gather up tokens for his teammates, who weren't really following him and he was doing it...near the area of where the original four went.

"Yeah, I don't think I can see anyone there." Uraraka said. "Wait, what are the four of them doing?"

"Stalling for us, as we're only three people in a sea of Rhinos." Snake said. "I can see that Yagami and Sakata are trying to be cool and doing nothing."

"I wonder why that is...must be a strategy thing." Uraraka replied.

"Pretty much." Sonja answered. "Someone must have called them to ensure that we wouldn't get our tokens, but it seems like they’re not doing anything of use.”

“Could be, but I don't think they're just going to let things lie." Uraraka definitely noticed the random duo.

"I've watched them at several locations and I'm pretty sure that they're not guarding anything." Snake said. "So, they're no problem.”

“You three, I slowed them down with my butt and my feet!” Daisy shouted, not even caring about how it was worded. “And the other guys did their part as well!”

“Well, now it’s time for us to take the tokens for ourselves and ensnare the tokens for ourselves. Should be easy for us.” Snake remarked, as the grizzled super soldier just dropped down casually into a bush.

So did the other two, who were just quickly running in to take some tokens.

“That’s great and all, but it’s not like she said that they were stopped or anything. You should know that Shulk could be coming at any time with his Monado.” Sonja told Snake, who was just nabbing the tokens like it wasn’t a big deal.

“That is fair, but it’s not like it’s hard to hide here.” Snake remarked.

The alcove that the Rhinos’ tokens and Deers’ tokens were surrounded by more bushes that it was necessary to have, but they were definitely hiding alright.

And then Snake left to do something.

"I guess this means we're going back, but Snake went in the opposite direction of the camp. For what?" Sonja asked, slowly walking in the bushes towards camp.

"To save his teammates." Uraraka uttered it, almost out of instinct.

With their team’s tokens and even a few of the Rhinos’ tokens.

Meanwhile, the quartet that had been so strong before was practically carrying the old man that made snarky comments and they definitely knew something.

It was actually silent.

“...They even took our potential tokens too!” Shulk shouted, somehow carrying the old man. “Their teamwork is rather commendable.”

“Things would be different if that bounty hunter wasn’t there. She was a beauty and kicked the old guy down, two impressive things.” Pinstripe stated with a smirk, as Shulk just shrugged his shoulders.

“You blokes know that I’m splendid and can get up, right?” Coachman asked, casually raising his head.

The old man just jumped down from the hands of his teammates.

“Ah, let’s just move.”

“...Okay.” Basil said, not even bothering.

*Pinstripe’s confessional*

The potoroo was growling.

Man, Azula’s one hell of a fiery broad, the old man is real-life movie villain and Storm Shadow is a ninja that wouldn’t survive a day where I work.” Pinstripe remarked with a smile. “What a team.”

*Confessional cut*


Snake was in here to do one thing and some people would definitely notice that he was doing that thing, but in the forest of random obstacles and probably powerful plants...

...giving other people his extra tokens was something.

Robyn, Penny and Mystique Sonia (with her hat) were all trying their best to ensnare the token from another giant flytrap and their best was a succinct way to put it in.

Mystique Sonia's hat, Yasha, didn't really like being in the mouth, considering it was all goey and something...so the white-skinned hero threw out a tongue whip.

"Move your tongue, please!" Robyn accidentally fired off an arrow.

"Yeah, Yeah, I got it." Mystique Sonia somehow accidentally slapped it into the flytrap's mouth.

And said arrow also went into the mouth and the flytrap started closing the mouth.

"Oh no." Robyn said.

"It's not over yet!" Mystique Sonia shouted, pulling the tongue out.

But the flytrap bit on the end and there was a scream.

"Oh my god, her tongue got hit!" Penny Proud yelled. "Pull it out, pull it out!"

"I'm gonna help!" Robyn was just aiming his crossbow...without realising the obvious. "Where are my arrows?!"

"...He got 'em." Mystique Sonia practically mumbled from the tongue pain, as the other two were moving back into the tree.

"How the heck did he make something like this? That's some kind of science experiment!" Penny Proud shouted. "And it ain't the good kind either."

"We can fight it...right?" Robyn sounded as unsure of the others.

And that was then before Snake came in running with a grenade and did his best thing...as he threw said grenade perfectly in the mouth of the amssive flytrap and then came in close...just as the grenade exploded the entire mouth.

And said flytrap basically died because the whole thing was a mouth and all of the fluids just splatted onto the ground and onto the trees.

The three ladies did escape got hit by the fluids.

"Finally time I showed up, right?" Snake asked.

"Yes, it is time you did that!" Mystique Sonia shouted, though it was very mumbly. "We've been over there stuck with the flytrap."

"We did it...together!" Robyn exclaimed, ready to get their tokens.

And they got them, green liquid-covered and all, as Snake was just waving goodbye to them and...one of them was confused.

"Shouldn't you be getting back to the cabin? You could be eliminated real quick with these fast guys on the island." Penny Proud remarked, as the other two weren't worrying about that.

"It's okay. That guy just exploded the flytrap like it was nothing!" Mystique Sonia remarked.

"Yeah, I've gotta help my other teammates. I don't think that many people have even finished yet." Snake said. "So it won't even be close to elimination."

"Okay, then!" Mystique Sonia declared, as her other two teammates were looking at her weird.

*Snake's confessional*

The super soldier stood tall.

"Well, there's definitely a lot more that needs to be done to make our team safe." Snake said. "And I suspect that there's a few more that I could do."

*Confessional cut*

In another area, there was three short ladies and they were all on the Deers, full of energy and enthusiasm that one of them didn't want or care for.

"Listen, we're going to crush whoever is in our way and this time, we will ensure that they are crushed!" Tanya shouted. "I'm all out of good speeches."

"Well, I didn't want to hear them." Ram remarked.

"You're just hating on her because you don't have any enthusiasm." Yuri stated. "Maybe you need to learn karate."

"No thank you, I already have my magic." Ram still remarked. "And can see much farther than you two can."

"Yeah, prove it!" Yuri declared, as the pink-haired maid.

"Prove that you're an good asset to this team!" Tanya shouted with a twisted smile.

Ram was very unsurprised at these two's attitudes and from the way she did her ability, she just had enough of their inability to do anything than annoy her.

It was only from her perspective, though, as the other two were actually just trying to get her to be a bit more motivated.

"I'm doing this for the team." Ram told the both of them.

All of a sudden, both of her eyes went red and...the other two weren't even sure what she was doing, but they were definitely watching with intent.

Ram was actually using some of the animals to see the potential tokens that could have been and she managed to find...something that could house some of them.

And she stopped doing that.

"You found something?" Yuri asked.

"Yes, I looked through some other person's eyes." Ram told her and Tanya...and then she bled a little bit. "Don't worry, I'm fine."

"That's good to hear. So what do we do?" Tanya told her, as Ram basically swatted her away.

Luigi may have been alone with mostly harmless animals, but he was scared of the potential of other people coming out of the place...and so when his teammate basically came out of nowhere running.

He tucked his tail and looked scared.

"We sent ourselves." Ram said in a very casual manner. "There's no problem."

"Oh, sorry...I thought you were another team." Luigi said. "Anyways, I found four tokens in this locked treehouse. Wait, is she bleeding?"

"Yes, but I'm fine." Ram replied to Luigi, as Tanya brung out the tissue. "We don't to find some complicated way of unlocking it."

"It's a lock, what are you going to do?" Tanya asked.

"There could be a key and it's pretty probably close." Luigi said, trying to figure it out. "I've seen this before!"

Luigi stood tall, as the other two ladies were just taking two weird looks at each other and the plumber just got to going into random bushes and digging into them.

Ram immediately got the gist of it, as she actually just used wind magic to blow off the bushes and...blow the key upwards.

"Uh, you found it and made it fly upwards?" Luigi asked. "Hold on, I've got it!"

"What kind of strategy is that?!" Yuri shouted at Ram, who just looked up at the sky. "It's not like it's going to end up in your hands!"

The two of them were running towards where the key might actually be, as Luigi was trying to get up into the trees, Yuri did the upper to catch it and Ram was actually going out to the spot.

And Tanya was just incrediulously staring at the sky.

"You three know that I can't do anything without my battle suit, which apparently got lost somewhere!" Tanya shouted at the three of them, as she was just holding out for the key.

"Wow, who cares, I've got the key!" Yuri shouted, with her hand just sticking with it. "Now we've gotta get up there."

"Without a ladder, this can only be done with some kind of jumping move, which I don't have. But we do have..." Tanya remarked, before the green plumber just jumped up.

And he jumped like it was no-one's business and easily reached the platform.

"...a green plumber."

Yuri threw the key up there, as Luigi opened the door.

And there it was.

Four tokens, one for each of them and they had another problem to deal with.

"We are kind of lost." Ram remarked.


"Uraraka and Sonja are safe!"

These two were just sitting by each other.

"Robyn, Mystique Sonia and Penny Proud are also safe!"

These three were clearly a little bit dustied up and had a bit of liquid on them, but they were also sitting right next to the two of them.

"How do you turn into a wolf?" Penny asked.

"I only do it when I sleep and I do mean when I sleep, I'm also a wolf." Robyn said.

"Hold on, so that would mean no matter when you sleep, you would become a wolf." Penny said, looking too interested. "...Dang, you could sleep during the day and-"

"Why would I do that?" Robyn asked.

Some others were just looking at her all weird, including Sonja.

*Sonja's confessional*

"Considering all of that, no-one should be getting any ideas about making her sleep during the day. Because that would be useless." Sonja commented with a bored face.

*Confessional cut*

Eva, Leshawna, Ryuko and Noel were all very ready to do their thing in trying to get into the cave and these four were the most...energetic quartet, as Noel was just quietly walking into the cave.

And Leshawna noticed

"Aren't you scared?" Leshawna asked.

"I've been up against some dangerous stuff, so it should be fine." Noel smiled at her, as the girl with attitude looked confused. "It's complicated."

"Some people ain't really the speaking type."

"I think that's me." Noel said. "I think."

The other two cave raiders were here to do some serious punching of random stuff, as they weren't in a mood to talk.

"Wow, there's nothing in here. So what's with the big random cave?" Eva asked with a weird smile.

"I dunno, I've been here one day." Ryuko didn't look too interested. "Let's just get 'em, go back to camp and make ourselves safe."

"I'm good with that, because there's nothing here." Eva remarked, uncarefully stepping into a weird area...where everyone instinctly looked forward. "...What."

The four of them were actually pointing at the whole bunch of bats were hanging around the chest of five tokens and...while all of them could probably punch them quick, the bats were speeding towards them.

Out of nowhere, it was like Noel...just jumped under the bats, as the other three were just trying to ensure that their teammate wasn't wrecked by the bats.

"Damn, what a trooper." Leshawna hid outside the bat cave. "...Wait, she's an soldier?"

"I mean..." Ryuko just turned back into the cave. "...we're team players."

"You ain't wrong." Leshawna slowly walked into the cave. "Those bats are swarming her!"

"Eh, she's fine." Ryuko definitely saw Noel, walking out of the cave.

"Ryuko's right. How did he got fruit bats up here?" Noel asked, carrying the box of tokens like it wasn't a big deal. "Must be something."

"Let's just get out of here before-"

The four of them were actually not that surprised at the other kind of bats that were chasing them and they were running out of the forest, pretty sure that they had no idea where they were.

*Leshawna's confessional*

"I don't care how they got here, how the hell were they chasing us outside?" Leshawna shouted. "Bats are night animals."

*Confessional cut*

Rock was just standing there, not sure what he contributed to the group of very charismatic muscled guys other than his guitar...as Dante and Sol went as hard as they could on an unopenable box.

Sol swung his sword and the box still ended up in Rock's hands, not opening a single bit.

Dante basically almost hit the box, but Rock couldn't really hold a guitar and a box at the same time...so the sword barely didn't hit the box...and Rock fell back with the guitar.

"Good job falling." Sol remarked.

"Well, I'm sorry that-"

Sol just basically smashed the metal box with his sword, while Dante provided a good cut to the same box for additional damage.

It was almost overkill to say that the tokens got flown off...and Dante caught it with a second bounce from some tree wall-climb and Sol just landed.

"How the hell are you so cool?!" Rock shouted.

"Consider the obvious. Two swords, two guns and too many reasons to win." Dante quipped like it was nobody's business.

"Huh, I guess it really does come to the..." Rock mimicked the 'shing' sound. "...like you two have it down."

"The heck does he mean?" Sol asked.

"Style, obviously!" Dante remarked. "Come on, you have a lot of it."

"These are just my clothes, though." Sol answered like the two of them were appreciating it. "Now, let's get outta this place."

*Dante's confessional*

"Someone tell that Sol guy he looks pretty damn good for surviving an apocalypse!" Dante shouted with a grin. "Looks like he couldn't care less, though, which is also damn good."

*Confessional cut*


Weirdly enough, Iori Yagami just showed up to the quartet that were struggling to get a token of their own and this red-haired guy didn't look too interested in making them lose.

As they were all kind of lost.

"Hey, idiots. You need help?" Yagami asked, clearly not giving a crap.

"No, we're fine on our own terms and you were, in fact, just standing there." Coachman smugly remarked. "So you should be grateful for us being here."

"...You could've just said no, but there's a whole bunch of tokens up there." Yagami remarked. "Been trying to get it since some time ago."

The token box was all up on a rope and very high up on a tree to boot, so the five of them were looking up and four of them could only look up.

"I bet that I could help you!" Coachman boasted, slowly raising his left arm.

"Nah, it's Shulk time in here." Pinstripe just slapped the somewhat functional left arm.

The Monado boy, as coined by a certain someone, knew what was up and activated one of his Monado Arts.

"We're still on the same team. So, we help each other!" Shulk shouted at the other three guys, as his sword had a green kanji on the base. "Okay?"

"Sounds good to me." Basil remarked. "Who else could jump that high?"

Shulk did an impressively high jump with some preparation to boot and he barely got up to the rope, but did a quick slash and grabbed the box with his other hand...and then dropped it.

It didn't drop fast enough for Iori to not catch it and Shulk landed back on the ground, not before hitting a branch and being laid on the ground.

"Good job, unlike some people that I don't want to mention." Basil said, as Shulk got up. "Wait, there are six tokens here!"

"Look, do you want to lose or not?" Iori asked, going back to not caring. "I'm not going home!"

"We all know the answer." Coachman said, his other arm pretty much swinging the whip. "Hop to it, boys!"

"...Shut the hell up, we're going." Pinstripe Potoroo added to the conversation.

"Looks like we're going back." Shulk smiled, not sure what to do about the feuding guys.

These four and Yagami were running on their way towards the camp or attempting to, as there was a definite lack of speed coming from the obvious contestant.

Hank Hill was in the middle of...something, when the Texan father and donkey trader basically smashed into each other with some kind of force.

“Can’t ya watch where you’re going?” Hank asked. “I’m trying to get some tokens and finish…whatever this is.”

“Sorry for that. But we do have something for you!” Coachman exclaimed, as Hank was looking skeptically looking at him. “A token for you.”

“Well, I do want to see it.” Hank said. “Come on, you’ve got it, right?”

The donkey trader just gave him...a token rather reluctantly and both him and Hank were on their way back.

*Hank’s confessional*

Yeah, I don’t know what all of that was about, but at least, I’m not climbing up some tree and falling anymore.” Hank said, not too surprised. “How did I get here?”

*Confessional cut*

Basil, Shulk, Iori & Pinstripe are safe from elimination!”

These four were just chilling and relaxing in the seat.

“Thank god I don’t have to be here.” Yagami was spinning his extra token. “Chris, can I-”

“Hey, what’s with you? You don’t want to meet the team?” Lynn asked Yagami, who rolled his eyes.

“What’s the point, they’re either annoying or pathetic or both.”

“Well, uh, I think you’re pathetic and annoying!” Lynn just shouted, as two of their teammates. “Hey, old guys.”

Hank was basically slamming down his token and sighing wearily, as Yagami threw his token to The Coachman, who had an unsurprising grin.

“Honestly, I didn’t have an extra one.” Coachman remarked with a smile.

“Thanks, I guess.” Hank just looked away from the other old man. “Maybe I can get to know you guys.”

“Uh, that’s awesome.” Lynn felt pretty dang angry, barging in mid-conversation. “I’m going to talk to someone wanting to compete.”

“I ain’t mad.” Hank remarked, very unsure of why that happened.

“Why not me?” Coachman said with a weird smile.

“Because-” Lynn was about to say something.

Hank Hill & Coachman are also safe!”

*Coachman’s confessional*

That was really a weird and torrid conversation.” He said. “I have no doubt that if I had an alliance, Hank Hill would not be in it. I do need certain kinds of people in my alliance.”

*Confessional cut*

Kasumi was definitely lost as all hell, as she heard the many announcements of players that arrived back before her and she still didn’t have a token in the middle of the forest.

Rock, Dante and Sol Badguy are also safe!”

“Why are so many of the Rhinos safe now?” Kasumi asked. “I have more grit than most of them!”

The aikido lady sighed, as she didn’t look too sure in finding anything in this big muddle of forest, let alone two teammates that were stuck without finding anything.

She was clearly going up the hill, yet she kept the same determined face to show no mercy towards any opponent.

Fortunately for her, she found a few teammates.

Not so fortunately, they didn’t work that well with each other.

“You can stop calling me Raven-chan.” Raven didn’t sound too bothered in her cloak.

“Raven-chan, you’ve gotta help me. I’m pretty sure that we’re lost!” Oikawa was basically walking behind and begging.

“For what, I’m not exactly showering in tokens.” Raven said.

“For help, obviously.” Oikawa said with a smirk.

“Kasumi, you’re here, right?”

“Yes, I am!” Kasumi shouted, going into her stance. “And I don’t have a token.”

These three were each walking their way into a rather random place, as one of them had an idea of what they were doing, one of them knew where they were going and the third had no clue at all.

Raven, Kasumi and Oikawa did manage to find two ladies that weren't scared of anything, moreso stuck on a weird puzzle.

Mai and Tifa were looking determined to deal with it, as the former managed to sucessfully use her ninja arts to basically to slice a box with a key in it and then Tifa punched it like it wasn't a big deal.

And the wooden box was real strudy, because it wasn't completely broken.

"Dang it, now there's a bunch of Seabass in here!" Mai shouted. "You've gotta open this!"

"By doing what? Puzzle solving a box isn't my thing and I don't think someone from a rival team would know either." Tifa remarked.

"I'd have the best chances and I would really struggle." Oikawa said, so casually.

"That must mean something coming from you, genius." Kasumi crossed her arms, looking at the box. "It's just doing four simulteanous twists in a row...what did you guys have to deal with?"

"Trying to find the string to cut this down without getting some kind of hit. Yeah it took a while!" Mai exclaimed, as there a few objects that had nothing in them...that hung on a tree. "Besides-"

"-I think we've both got our tokens in that box." Kasumi took a look at it. "I don't need help."

"Fine by me, we've already got four people." Raven remarked.

Two members from each team were twisting the knobs that didn't stay in place and they all look determined to get the heck out of there and use their strength, despite Raven looking very uninterested.

"Old teammate, let's pull through!" Mai shouted.

"...Wouldn't twist through work?" Kasumi asked, scratching her head with one hand.

All of sudden, the box split open and three of the four token finders practically got their butts sat down on the floor...besides Mai, who instantly caught one and Tifa, who instinctly caught one.

"Okay, that was very good. But we will not fight on the same side next time!" Kasumi declared.

"We didn't, the box both had our tokens and yours inside. That's kinda impossible." Tifa told her, as Kasumi didn't look less angry. "...You fine?"

"Yes!"

Oikawa smiled smugly, as he did a peace sign.

"We opened the box together." Oikawa remarked. "Now it's time us to get back."

"...Did you hear something true?" Raven asked Kasumi like it wasn't a big deal.

"Not exactly, but he did find it!" Kasumi complimented the setter.

"Luigi, Yuri, Tanya & Ram are safe!"

"Now let's go before one of us ends up being eliminated." Oikawa said with a tone that suggested he had a serious smirk. "Okay?"

These two teams were plainly unimpressed with the remark, but they were doing as they really said, as they were both running out of there in seperate directions.

"Leshawna, Noel, Eva and Ryuko are safe!"

"I hope Falco goes out." Mai remarked towards Kasumi.

"You don't even know him, though!" Oikawa told her.

*Harley Quinn's confessional*

"Azula's kinda mad, but I'm not that interested because I don't care what those two were on, that was some badass teamwork. And from the way those two were looking, I doubt they're teaming up again." She said, basically smiling the whole time.

*Confessional cut*


The tension on the Rhinos' only got a little bit stronger.

"Mai and Tifa are safe from elimination!"

Azula's blood was boiling, as Mai was just looking at her with suspicion and Tifa...was not understanding the situation and on the table, things were not getting any better for Shulk.

"By the way, Kasumi, Raven and Oikawa are safe!"

"Seriously, what else could we do?" Mai asked. "These knobs practically were made to put four different people turning it."

"Maybe you could've used both hands to grasp it and then turn both knobs." Azula said. "That was certainly possible."

"It twisted the opposite way on both knobs and...oh." Mai finally put two and two together. "Opposite sides, right?"

"Yes. And then you wouldn't have help from the enemy." Azula stated.

"If you were there, you would have known that there was a whole bunch of strings that pulled down stuff that hurt and we found that out the hard way!" Mai shouted, as Tifa tried to cut it out silently. "...I wasn't thinking straight."

"Good, because I'm sure you won't do that again." Azula told her, as Tifa just facepalmed.

"...Yeah, I don't know what you expected, Mai." Tifa said, as Mai felt really bad for getting help. "We could've easily opened it and sabotaged it."

"Please, sabotage wouldn't help. You were in the bottom half of the leaderboard." Azula remarked with the most smug face.

"Trust me, she's right." Rock added to that, as Mai was glaring at the firebender.

On the other side, Basil and Coachman weren't going about it weirdly enough, as Shulk and Iori were both more interested in the way these two were going at it.

"Urgh, I can't believe that we shared that experience." Yagami asked.

"Honestly, the Coachman isn't that bad of a person despite his...frankly unbelieveable crimes." Basil said. "Rumours don't always turn out to be true, but you're definitely not a good person."

"That I can't deny! However, I'm sure that we'll make a great team." Coachman said, undeniably having a terrible tone. "And it's for your sake, too."

"...I still called you a bad person despite your lack of donkey transforming." Basil grumbled, not too interested in the old man.

"That I can do! You want to see what-" Coachman threw a good chunk of the team for a loop.

"No, no, you probably did have strange powers, though." Basil said, still very much bothered.

Shulk and Iori were just plain shocked at the sudden admission of...what he could do, as Basil felt odd.

"It does take a lot of energy, though." Coachman added on, as Basil was just shaking his head. "Honestly."

*Yagami's confessional*

"I don't care how this happened, but my team's either a bunch of crazy assholes or normal people and honestly, I'm not surprised." Iori said, remembering the people that he got teamed up in most KOF tournaments.

*Confessional cut*

Falco was back in town and this time, he really was in the place that he preferred with Michiru following him for whatever was up there.

"Hey, lady, get off my wings!" Falco boasted.

"Not exactly, there's a token up there and I'm in need of it!" Michiru exclaimed.

The two of them were flying in completely different ways, as they were trying to reach the top of a tree to grab a mini bag of their team's token and Falco had some branches to his advantage and Michiru had actual wings.

Either way, they were climbing up fast and they managed to get the bags...just by barely grasping at it and they both managed to fall down quickly.

"I'm not going to say it again." Falco remarked.

"We're both competing for two million dollars, though." Michiru said, jumping off another branch to do a huge leap in the air with her wings. "Let's go!"

Falco was just swinging off a branch to do his famous and fast Phantasm, a thing that boosted his momentum.

"Right back at ya!" Falco shouted with a smile.

"Then bring it." Michiru said, not taking things seriously.

And on the ground, there was a trio that was actually fighting someone that was standing their ground, as Kipo sighed relief at getting her token from the air and Kyo and Terry were going all in.

"Don't worry, I'll still help." Kipo shouted, ready to throw down with a Sasquatch. "Sorry, big guy, I've got to fight you."

"Don't worry about it, you've got a token, right?" Terry Bogard asked, after throwing a few Power Waves for the sasquatch to dodge.

"Yeah, but this giant cutie's throwing punches at you two." Kipo said.

"Listen, we won't hurt him too much. I think the host has some questions to answer." Terry Bogard turned his hat around, saying it with confidence.

"Thanks!" Kipo then looked back at them. "Oh yeah, you're the KOF guys, so that's...cool."

And then she sped back to base, as Kyo and Terry were looking at each other like they had teamed up before and did some killer moves at the random sasquatch.

Sasquatchanakwa looked tired of this and the Crackshoot from Terry didn't help matters and nor did the Kyo throwing a jumping kick to the face...and the sasquatch did what he had to do.

He gave them the tokens.

"...Huh, you'd never expect that." Kyo Kusanagi said. "We'll be taking those right now."

The sasquatch just nodded affirmative.

"Trust me, you're not up to my level." Kyo remarked, as Terry just stopped him.

"There's 20 safe Rhinos, 19 safe Seabass-es, 17 safe Deers and 15 safe Crows! You people better get a move on or else, you'll go home soon!" Chris announced to the remaining players. "Also, Falco and Michiru are safe, so that's 20 Seabass contestants and 16 safe crows!"

*Terry Bogard's confessional*

"Damn it, this host is trying to pull off some spicy stuff." Terry said, not too impressed with the law-skirting that the host was doing. "The sasquatch didn't really want to fight, that much I can tell."

*Confessional cut*

'

And it was time for Daisy, Samus and DK to finally do their thing, as they were going quite a distance from the camp to find their token, but they did manage to find it.

While that was happening.

"Kipo is safe!"

These three were trawling in the jungle to even find a bunch of tokens

"Kyo and Terry are safe from elimination! These Crows are finally stacking up to the plate!"

The trio finally managed to find some tokens and this time, they were actually in a easy place to find and Samus basically cut the rope, sensing that they were part of a trap.

"Mmm, free tokens! Let's get them and get out of the elimination zone!" Donkey Kong shouted.

"Okay, I can't complain." Daisy shouted. "I'm gonna get them for Luigi!"

"For Luigi?" Donkey Kong was plain excited.

"For Luigi!"

While those two were shouting, Samus went in there...hopped over the token bag, took it and then just landed like a pro...just as the pitfall fell off.

"Go, Samus, we're doing it for Luigi!" Daisy yelled at Samus, who was just putting her thumbs up. "Woo, let's go, girl!"

"And there's three of them to boot." Donkey Kong remarked. "Let's move for Luigi!"

"I'm not really doing this for any person within the team, really. The whole team deserves to have its best in the competition." Samus stated. "...For Luigi."

"Get 'em." Donkey Kong had a smirk.

The three of them were certainly making it back as fast as they could, as Donkey Kong was practically speeding through the path with Daisy riding on top and Samus not being far behind.

"...Dang it, don't you have someone that you could love?" Daisy asked.

"Being a bounty hunter, I don't really have any." Samus answered, plain and simple.

The trio were soon back inside the mess hall and they were coming in...and Snake also there as well, coming in with a token of his own.

"Wait, I thought you were going to help the best of the team!" Samus looked surprised.

"Considering where the rest are at, me doing that wouldn't really help." Snake told her. "Besides, we've already got a powerful team in this hall."

"...That I can't disagree with." Samus looked at her two teammates, who put their tokens down and ensured their place in the next challenge. "But we're also up against some other powerful teams with their skills."

"Besides, we've got some serious strategists, powerful punchers and people that have skills that could really give us the leg up." Snake said. "We're fine."

"Snake, Daisy, Donkey Kong and Samus are safe, which means that the Deer has 21 safe contestants now!"

The whole team sans 9 people that were at risk of elimination were just celebrating with the people that were there.

"And the Rhinos actually lead with 22 safe contestants and Seabass have 20 safe contestants in 3rd!"

"Tobio-chan, how does it feel to be behind?" Oikawa asked.

"It feels pretty good, because we're not that far behind." Kageyama remarked, still angry at his team.

"And lastly, the Crows has 19 safe contestants!"

Kageyama threw a smirk at Oikawa.

"How does it feel to be down?"

"...meaning that 82 contestants have finished the challenge already...and what's going on with the 38 other contestants?! Find out after the break..."


To be continued in the fourth part, where the remaining contestants are going to cut down to the wire with all of the token-snatching business and there might even be a few surprises along the way.

Seriously, it's more like one, but it's still a good surprise.

The Rugged Rhinos' safe players:

Storm Shadow (1st), Azula (11th), Yumeko (12th), Harley Quinn (13th), Tron Bonne (14th), Muscle Man (29th), Legoshi (30th), Owen (31st, returning contestant), JFK (32nd), Lynn Loud, Pepper Ann, Sol Badguy, Dante, Rock, Hank Hill, Basil, Mai Shiranui, Tifa Lockhart, Shulk, Pinstripe Potoroo, Coachman & Iori Yagami

The Crafty Crows' safe players:

Sandy (2nd), Sakura (5th), Dawn (15th, returning contestant), Mikasa Ackerman (10th), Tomo Takino (19th), Miko Kubota (20th), Soma Yukihira (21st), Tobio Kageyama (26th), Haida (27th), Wario, Giovanni Potage, Shego, Riku, Kipo Oak, Kyo Kusanagi, Terry Bogard, Michiru & Darkness (or Lalatina)

The Daring Deer's safe players:

Tanjiro Kamado (6th), Bugs Bunny (7th), Tiana (8th), Snufkin (16th), B or Beverley (17th, returning contestant), Riley Freeman (25th), Scott Pilgrim (28th), Spike (18th), Ochako Uraraka, Sonja, Robyn, Penny, Mystique Sonia, Luigi, Ram, Tanya Degurechaff, Samus, Daisy, Donkey Kong, Solid Snake & Yuri Sakazaki

The Striking Swordfishes' safe players:

Mr. Smee (9th), Tails (3rd), Connor (22nd), Joey Wheeler (23rd), The Heavy (24th), Reg (4th), Captain Amelia, Sokka, Cassie Cage, Daphne, Arle, Leshawna, Eva, Noel, Kasumi Todoh, Raven, Tooru Oikawa, Falco & Ryuko Matoi

And to make sure that's everyone being kept track properly!:

The Rhinos' unsafe contestants:

Sugar, Clover, Fred Flintstone, Panchito Pistoles, Kristoff, Carmelita Fox, Squirrel Girl & Gintoki Sakata

The Crows' unsafe contestants:

Chloe Bourgeois, Rapunzel, Lord Hater, Tiny Tina, Gloria, Judy Hopps, Genos, Gum, Papyrus & Sir Daniel Fortesque

The Deers' unsafe contestants:

Jude Lizowski, Soos, Piccolo, Aisling, Hayley Smith, Julia Chang, Haohmaru, Samurai Jack & Kate Alen

The Swordfishes' unsafe contestants:

Khun Aguero Agnes, Askeladd, Bayonetta, Hsien-Ko, Albedo, Reigen Arataka, Nicole Watterson, Lowain, Johnny Bravo & Min Min

Part 4 will be arriving before the end of April and I can promise that!

Chapter 13: Episode 2-4: A Token of Teamwork

Summary:

While there may not be many left...
...the rest are trying to do their best to get their tokens.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 2: Free For Teams!
Part 4: A Token of Teamwork

Well, the token-catching business has really gotten into gear with sabotages, token swings, token passes and the like...because it's a team game after all and I do mean swing, as these are the last 38 contestants that are playing!

I mean, these guys aren't really above it, because these remaining 38 are straight up built different compared to the rest!

Even if may not seem like it at first and thanks to my consistent reviewers, these chapters are coming out fast!

Thanks, Memeking The Third & 1602jaw on Fanfiction.Net, for reading and reviewing, which you guys on here could do!


The cameras were actually back on, as they were showing the massive cast that was already in this thing.

"Welcome back to Total Drama: Ultimate Islands, where out of an impressive cast of 120, 82 of them are through to the next round!" Chris announced. "And 38 are at risk of being sent home, no vote, no problem!"

Every single team was either a bit worried or very worried in the case of the Seabass, as they were missing a powerful few.

"Guys, we're missing some strong and powerful people!" Sokka proclaimed. "We need them to find us or else, we could be in for a serious losing streak!"

"Oh, it's not like you watched one team lose continuously for several challenges...from your house!" Leshawna complaining.

"We get it, we get it." Sokka said. "Volleyball legend, say something."

"Oh yeah, you've been real quiet." Leshawna complained at Oikawa, who was thinking of something.

The setter was getting a lot of eyes from all of his safe team members and he stood up, probably to say something pretty cool.

"Look, we've got the strongest team potential, as while we may have as new as the others, we've got some powerful minds, strong people and some others with skills that no-one could replace! Kageyama may have the better results, but if we can pull for it, I believe that we're going to make this competition ours!" Oikawa shouted seriously. "Ushjima, we won't lose this one!"

"Come on, Ushijima's fine. Besides, you've got powerful allies!" Satori Tendou said, pretending to sweep the floor.

"...Thanks, whatever your name is." Oikawa replied with a playful smirk.

"It's Tendou!" The red-haired intern shouted at Oikawa, who was smiling with some serious confidence.

The 19 members that were actually safe were sure of their best teammates coming back with some tokens, as they had faith in them and they were all having some hope.


Speaking of the Seabass' best members, Bayonetta, Khun, Askeladd and Lowain were a quartet that wasn't to be underestimated and that was despite the fact that their teamwork was kinda shoddy.

And the fact that they were up on a cliff and none of them could really climb down to get the tokens that were down on a very small ledge and Bayonetta was definitely not in a mood to climb down.

They were probably trying to figure something out, besides Bayonetta doing her thing of using her tricks to get onto the ledge.

"Listen, you all need to ensure I'm handling this." Askeladd looked more than interested. "Walking around and finding random treasures is what I'm good at!"

"That's great and all, but what does have to do with cliffs?" Khun asked.

"I'm a Viking, small fry. That's what I do!" Askeladd boasted.

"...Never mind, I'm going to figure something out." Khun said, clearly not getting through. "You have big feet."

Askeladd wasn't really going into the sea and neither was Khun and Lowain wasn't diving down for a bunch of tokens that were probably moreso hanging of a cliff...with his normal clothes.

"Man, I'm going somewhere else. This is almost a dud in some weird sense." Lowain remarked, as Askeladd tried to pull him towards the cliff. "Viking bro, I'm not in my swim clothes."

"Hah, you're just not ready to dive a hundred foot cliff." Askeladd asked. "Any real warrior would've gone down there."

"...Brah, the ledge is too small and I don't want to die for the first challenge...to get two tokens!" Lowain just walked away from the cliff. "Besides, Bayo's already doing it."

"Trust me, I'm going to take these coins on my own." Askeladd said. "And then we'll have a big feast!"

"Cool beans, you can go and do that with Bayo! We're probably going to find it in a river." Lowain just waved off the tall Viking guy and went with Khun to find some more tokens somewhere else.

"We won't find it in a river." Khun remarked to Lowain, as the two younger guys were just leaving the cliff.

These two were clearly running to somewhere, leaving Askeladd...who was trying to pick something off the cliff with a random spear and Bayonetta, who did manage to get something good...but was.

"Yeah, I'm not exactly an Olympic jumper!" Bayonetta remarked. "I do, in fact, need some help up."

Askeladd had a sneaky grin.

"Throw these coins up to me and I'm going to help you up!" Askeladd shouted at her.

"I'll just throw myself up, thanks." Bayonetta remarked, before doing a ridiculous jump up into Askeladd's hand...and casually holding up the tokens. "That good enough."

"...Yeah, that's fine." Askeladd said, walking casually to camp. "Looks like they're going to like to regret it!"

"To be fair, none of them can read the future or even saw that I did that." Bayonetta remarked, making sure that the Viking guy knew what he was getting into. "And there's a lot more where that came from, boy."

"Do you know how many people I've killed? That's not a thing that a boy could do." Askeladd got irked, being that he was a real Viking invader.

"Then get a move on." Bayonetta told him.

These two were running ahead now, knowing that they had of losing by walking and one of them had a smirk on her face and the other had a grimace.

*Askeladd's confessional*

The guy from the Faroe Islands looked interested.

"I don't know what kind of powers she has and she's not going to get married, but...she's definitely a smart woman and a warrior, so I'd like her to stay in this team." Askeladd said with a smile. "For strategy reasons."

*Confessional cut*

Lowain and Khun were doing their thing...in a part of the big island where the lands were wet and so were blonde-haired cook and the white-haired Ranker.

"These are some seriously wet lands!" Lowain shouted, shaking the water off.

"And maybe, you should look where you're going." Khun remarked.

Lowain picked himself up.

"Yeah, you're right, ribbon bro." Lowain remarked, looking into the small pool. "Nah, man, still not swimming in the water."

"Sometimes, you have to swim from the competition!" Khun told the surfer cook, who was just not getting the metaphor...regardless of that.

"...That just kinda don't make sense. But I bet these tokens are hiding in these bushes, my guy." Lowain said, happy to dig in some bushes.

The white-haired guy was just trying to swim in the small pool and ensure that the token wasn't hiding in any location that was under the water...and he picked up a rock.

The other guy was just sneaking in the bushes, trying to dig through all of the small leaves and branches inside said bushes with his hands. And there was definitely a lot of bushes that he looked through.

They both managed to find it at the same time, as Lowain found his and noticed something kinda weird.

"Uh, you good, Khun?" Lowain asked. "You drowning?"

Khun came up and out of the water, having to take some breaths and a token in his right hand...but was otherwise all right and Lowain showed him his token.

"Alright, man, let's bounce it before we're goners!" The cook shouted.

"Do you always talk like this?" Khun remarked at the guy, who had a good smile and a nod. "...You're from some medieval world, how the hell do you speak like that?!"

"Alright, cool it with the dialecta-phobia!" Lowain just backed off, as he was feeling a bit nervous.


In another part of the main island, Kate Alen was kind of alone, as while Jude and Soos were with her and actively helping her out, they were having their own kind of conversation.

"Alright, look at what I took!" Soos showed the skater guy his camera.

"That's literally nothing, dude." Jude noticed the blank picture in there.

"Oh sorry, wrong photo. There's been some crazy stuff in Gravity Falls!" Soos exclaimed, trying to search for the right photo.

"I dunno, it sounds like boredom was wrecking your mind, bro!" Jude stated.

"Haha, yeah!"

"Bayonetta and Askeladd are safe!"

Kate was just looking at the two of them like she couldn't understand them, as the duo that was behind her were just very unsure of what was announced.

"And so are Khun and Lowain!"

These three knew that they were short in time compared to the rest of them and Kate definitely noticed.

"Geez, imagine being so close to getting a token early and then...still being stuck there. That's definitely me." Kate told the two of them, being candid. "Let's not be the final three."

"Yeah, imagine having to say goodbye to my homie!" Jude shouted.

"I don't think it's going to hurt that bad. You two have known each other for not even a day." Kate said.

"And it's been a good day!" Soos argued for his quick friendship.

Kate was just sighing, as she kept on moving forward.

*Kate's confessional*

The pop star didn't look too confused.

"Out of all of the things that I have done, telling two guys who started their friendship to...not take it too hard is definitely up there in one of the weird thing." Kate said, smiling a bit.

*Confessional cut*

The trio were more than ready to find...something of worth, as they were all walking aimlessly towards a place where a token could be at.

"Uh, there's Izzy. She's a talking bear." Soos whispered, as Kate walked closer to it.

"Have you not seen Total Drama? She's in a costume." Kate told the guy honestly.

"Look we're in a whole different thing!" Soos had a spear for any bear. "There could be a talking bear."

"...I mean, you're not wrong. You just ain't right." Kate was still hiding behind a bush, not willing to scarifice the looks. "Jude-"

The guy was there, chilling behind Soos with his vibe and some other pole.

"-never mind, I'm fine with dealing with the bear."

The three of them were putting on completely different faces, as Kate Alen put on her brave face, Jude was just trying to keep things chill and Soos was looking scared.

"Hey, bear." Soos started the conversation. "Are you just there?"

The bear was just as confused as Jude was at his friend communicating with...said bear.

"Dude, what's up?"

The bear wasn't even what to do, as it just stood up with an angry look against a tree.

"...Uh, having a bad day, my dude."

While Jude was trying to figure out what the strategy was and Soos practically mocked the bear now, Kate was slowly getting the three tokens in a bag that they all needed.

The pop star sneaked through into the hole that the bag got stuck in and was sneaking out of there with the bag of tokens slowly, as she didn't want to interrupt what her teammates were doing.

And they were not helping either, as while Kate just got it back in her pocket...these two were practically readying themselves to get the bears eaten.

The bear was getting plain tired of their antics with his bored expression, as Kate tapped on Jude's shoulders with something important.

"Dude, stop." Jude said. "We've got 'em."

"Yeah, this bear guy's...struggling." Soos remarked, waving goodbye to the animal. "He'll be okay."

These three were practically running away from the bear that just went back to eating its fish, as they weren't willing to stay on to lose.

*Jude's confessional*

"My dude had the balls to talk to the bear. Even if he's freaking out on his chair right now, he helped us out seriously!" Jude shouted, still a little confused. "Still don't know how that happened, though."

*Confessional cut*


Genos was flying trying to precisely find a token in the middle of a cave, as he had the hands, the lights and the technology to see inside of the dark and actually empty cave.

Though the other problem presented itself really quickly, as Chloe was just getting herself unstuck in here.

"I've been in here for twenty minutes and I haven't found a single thing!" Chloe complained loudly.

"Sorry that I was not there." Genos told her, even doing the bow. "Now, we will find the tokens together."

"Yeah, that's fine!" Chloe didn't even thank him, as the two of them walked on. "It's not like these tokens exist or something."

"Well, they do here." Genos finished scanning the area. "It is just very hard to find, but it can be found."

Chloe and Genos was just slowly walking further into the cave, as the latter was detecting a bunch of tokens pretty close to each other and the former was looking really good...and pouting.

The signal was stronger for those two at the turn of the cave, which was certainly a man-made structure thanks to the general straightness of it...and the random alcove.

And even stranger, Carmelita Fox and Clover came up to them with smug faces.

"Look, I know that I look good, so I bet you look bad." Chloe told Clover, who could barely be seen in the dark. "With your loose white shirt!"

"Says the lady that's wearing that yellow jacket and black and white t-shirt combo!" Clover fired back.

"Hey, it's my combo and it looks good on me!"

"Shut up, it looks good on you, because you're the only one that barely makes it work!"

Carmelita Fox and Genos both just took the pragamatic approach and got the teams' their own tokens and didn't leave the two fashionistas to argue past each other.

"Yeah and...and...those shoes aren't even made for this show!" Chloe still argued.

"Oh, so you've got a problem now!" Clover shouted. "Carmelita, how can you leave two people with so little style that-"

"One of us will be sent home if we complain about style." Carmelita told her, as Clover just sighed.

"Yeah, you're right." Clover took a dirty look towards Chloe, who got carried by Genos. "Uh, she needs to be-"

"Calm down, we came here to compete in an oversized Total Drama. This doesn't need any serious injury." Genos stated loudly, to all three of the people inside the cave.

Both duos were moving on out of the very linear cave, as they weren't bothered to be in eliminated or at the very least, at risk of some surprise showing up and making them have a unfun time.

*Carmelita's confessional*

Carmelita looked like she wasn't having a fun time.

"Well, we came for tokens and we got tokens. Surprisingly, Fred didn't even want to go in and he was fighting a massive bat outside with a rock bat!" Carmelita shouted.

*Confessional cut*

Genos and Chloe were met by a graffiti-creating skater with a smug smile and a helmet that had a bunch of scratches on it, as they were stepping back at a bit.

"I beat 'em up and what the hell was that animal? Goners." Gum showed her tokens. "Come on, let's bounce!"

"There is no rule against flying you two back to camp." Genos said in a serious tone. "But be sure to put it in a good pocket."

"Got it!" The other two said at the same time, as they were being lifted up.

"Fly me outta here!" Chloe complained.

"What she said, but less bratty." Gum remarked.

The three of them were above the highest of the trees, as they were basically flying in the air and Gum was...freaking out silently, while the other two didn't look surprised.

It wasn't even that fast, but it wasn't very slow either.

"Wait, you were a superhero?" Gum asked.

"Oh, now you believe me." Chloe remarked in a negative manner.

And on the other side, Fred had finally defeated the giant bat with the cave club and he looked really tired, as the other two were just looking at him with surprise.

Carmelita Fox quickly composed herself, Fred was just sitting down and Clover was looking at the big bat's...corpse.

"Oooh, that can't be legal." Clover said.

"It was either me or that mutated bat, and I'm very alive!" Fred Flintstone shouted.

"Technically speaking, there's...certain things that are very obvious that shouldn't be said." Carmelita said. "I can't believe you would do that."

"Yeah and it's awesome!" Clover was starstruck over the caveman. "But you're old."

"Well, sometimes, you have to go ape against the bat." Fred Flintstone smugly stated.

"...Uh, we have a much bigger problem to deal with." Carmelita Fox said, feigning a suggestion.

*Fred Flintstone's confessional*

The caveman didn't look too sad.

"Okay, so it's a long story about me and the bat. It came up to me from the jungle somewhere, looked at my club and immediately tried to bite my neck or something and there was only one thing that I could do! Come in swinging and oh boy, were those swings hitting their mark!" Fred had a smile while retelling his story. "Besides, bats aren't supposed to be giants!"

*Confessional cut*


Nine more contestants had arrived back at the camp, as the now 94 strong cast of contestants were not that surprised at the good majority of qualified contestants.

However, there was also a few surprises that were brung into the mess hall.

"For the Rhinos, Fred Flintstone, Clover & Carmelita Fox are safe!"

"Whoa, you killed a mutated bat!" Harley Quinn shouted.

"There's a lot more of that where it came from!" Fred Flintstone bragged.

"And for the Crows, Genos, Chloe Bourg-whatever and Gum are safe!"

These three got some weak claps, as they didn't have an impressive finished.

"And finally, Kate Alen, Soos and Jude are safe and the Deers are definitely greeting them...sort of!"

"Woo, go, Kate!" Mystique Sonia shouted.

"You made it, lady!" Yuri added.

"Congratulations!" Sonja said to Kate.

"Thanks!" Kate Alen shouted, pointing towards the guys that definitely were with her. "These two did help me, though, but I did my best effort as well!"

Kate managed to get the whole squad to silent, as they weren't even sure what to think of the bear distraction thingy.

"They were willing to throw away their lives for you." Tanya darkly remarked.

"Thanks for the comment. Seriously, these two should at least get something." Kate Alen said, trying to defend the two guys.

"Bruh." Riley gave them something. "They could be winning, but they weren't winning."

"Wow, that's some...useful advice." Samus remarked.

Jude and Soos were just shrugging their shoulders, knowing that they weren't going to get anything better.

And on the Rhinos, things were not any better for the trio that arrived with the team, as they were met with the usual from the better guys on the teams.

"Er, is this supposed to be happening?" Clover asked about something.

"I think it's happening regardless of wherever it makes sense, of course." Carmelita Fox said, looking very unsurprised at the thing that was happening in front of them.

Pinstripe and Azula were doing the glares and of course, their one friend was attempting to do the same thing...and attempt needed to be emphasised, as they both recognised something else.

"This is strategy, apparently." Tron Bonne remarked.

"Honestly, if this leads all of us getting along better, I think it's a rather nice thing." Coachman said, still with an evil smile. "Besides, I can slap the both of them hard after that."

"Okay, stop doing that smile, then." Tron Bonne remarked.

"Well, good." Coachman had a less off smile on his face. "Do you like it-"

"Yes!" Tron Bonne shouted at him aggresively. "Don't make me say it again."

And there was two people that were next to Azula.

"...Man, this is definitely not the best team around. Could use some more team motivation." Lynn Loud remarked. "And volleyball."

"Honestly, there's a little too much motivation here. What we need is to know we're a team and that we're mostly all beautiful." Clover sat down next to her, as Lynn looked confused.

"Nah, it needs synergy!"

"That's what I said!"

These two were just high-fiving each other, as the rest of the team weren't feeling the best energy despite probably having the best chance of getting...a surprise.

And the Crows were just giving the recently arrived guys some problems, as there was three more people that were safe and one of them was very angry.

"What's your problem, I didn't do good on the challenge!" Chloe said, feeling something weird. "And your clothes are ugly."

"Yeah, I know, but we're doing good in the team game right now and I guess you're in it." Kageyama said, still bluntly worded.

"Look, you guys can celebrate all you want, but I'm going to be taking the top spot alone and there's no way you're going to do the team thing." Chloe told him loudly.

"If you suck in any challenge, I promise to make sure that you're voted off!" Kageyama suggested. "You're not just going to sit around like a dumbass, right?

"You have no sense of style and no sense of talking, but there's no way that you'll-" Chloe got a look from a good chunk of the team. "-Urgh, I guess I'll do something."

"Whoa, that was rather easy. You must be...something else!" Soma exclaimed, as Chloe got offended.

Gum looked pretty dang angry, as Genos was contemplating something, as these two were sitting next to each other.

*Gum's confessional*

"Seriously, there was a giant mutated bat in the cave and I didn't want to deal with all of that. Doesn't exactly help when a caveman literrally smashes the giant bat to death...Looks like I'm living the fever dream." Gum remarked, carrying her spray cans like it wasn't a big deal.

*Confessional cut*


Aisling, Haohmaru and Samurai Jack were a real strong trio and only one of them was sure why, but the other two weren't really complaining either for obvious reasons.

They were obviously complaining about something else, as they had some tokens that they were down a pit and said pit was just a bit too deep.

"Dang it, we've got no way to climb up!" Haohmaru shouted.

"And it's because you didn't look where you were." Aisling complained.

"Well, uh, you weren't looking either." Haohmaru said. "And your bunch of wolves pushed me in there."

"It was kind of funny. And I bet that you couldn't get up." Aisling basically teased Haohmaru, who chuckled a bit.

These two were daring each other, as Samurai Jack was just thinking of a way to climb up with his own head and the other two were practically daring each other to come up.

And then the samurai with the long robe had a decent idea, as he looked lit up.

"Maybe we could be able to jump on the side of these pits. These dirt walls are good for wall jumps." Samurai Jack told the two of them earnestly. "Two of us could jump."

"I'm still going for making the walls fall down, because it's the ground." Aisling said, as Haohmaru got himself started with a good jump. "Then make it!"

Haohmaru then just tried his best to leap off the dirt walls and leap he did, as he practically sprung from the dirt and then stabbed his sword into the dirt to do his coolest special move.

Doing three frontflips with his trusty katana and then getting back up to the surface without any cruds given to gravity or his hair...which got a little bit dirtied up.

"Come on up, samurai guy, it's awesome up here!" Haohmaru exclaimed.

Samurai Jack just kept on jumping onto the walls, though they were very much not stable at all and he kept his mood calm and his skills cleanly done.

Said samurai may have carried something in his heart that could have weighed him down, but he kept on going no matter what and the dirt walls were going all the way up.

And they were falling all of the way down, but the pit wasn't catching this Samurai Jack and the other samurai had a smirk.

"Well, that was a good one." Samurai Jack said. "But we're not out of the woods!"

"Yeah, the definitely a fairy is-"

Aisling was actually behind Haohmaru, seemingly coming from nowhere and smiling like a fool.

"-standing right here."

"What are you going to do about it?" Aisling asked, being a young shapeshifter without something important. "...Oh, well, I didn't want to be with you anyways!"

"Yeah, I hope you find a token quickly." Samurai Jack said. "See you back in the hut."

Aisling just disappeared back into the forest that she clearly didn't know, clearly mad.

*Aisling's confessional*

"Yeah, that man who is an 'sam-uh-rae' just left my token in the dust and now I could be kicked out of here! Not that I'm complaining or anything." Aisling said, practically seething in anger.

*Confessional cut*


Gloria, Judy and Tiny Tina were three people that were marking the struggle to find some tokens, as they were not that excited to be struggling for so long or...even find nothing.

"Argh, I'm out here trying to find tokens and most of them got lucky!" Gloria shouted. "These trees are not agreeing with me!"

"Uh, yeah, I don't think they were before." Tiny Tina remarked with a genuine smile, as the explosions expert had prepared something.

"Seriously, you can't just carry around explosives in your bag. That kind of stuff could explode at any time." Judy warned her friend, who was just chuckling.

"Why are you so crazy?"

"Because when you've gotta survive with so many friends on a desert planet, you need to have a good time!" Tiny Tina replied with a very wide smile and Judy was just stunned at her craziness.

These three definitely heard the horns.

"Haohmaru and Samurai Jack are safe from auto-elimination! And there are 22 contestants that are still out there and sucking!" Chris announced, as the three of them were just feeling the weak insult.

And they were not wasting any time on the words of the host and his probably self-satisfied grin...as they were running towards wherever the tokens are...being that Judy was one of the people with a token GPS.

And since the tokens were being taken, there was signals that were disappear on being caught and there was a lot of them that were disappearing.

Minus one and it scanned for four different tokens and they were running for it like it was no tomorrow with all sorts of potential strategies coming up.

And they ran to the signal and saw something very obvious above them and they were now in it and they were trapped.

"Good one." Judy remarked. "Tina, you've got something to use?"

"What are you talking about? This is bamboo and it's not even good bamboo!" Gloria shouted. "I'm gonna do the booty thing!"

"Booty power!" Tiny Tina exclaimed, willing to take the hippo thing. "Gloria, you're the...big animal!"

The trio had vastly different vibes, as the bamboo cage was slowly breaking from Gloria's booty bumps and Tiny Tina smashing the other side with a wrench.

And Judy was just there, seeing the poorly made bamboo cage fall apart before her eyes.

And they all got the top of the cage slammed onto them...or Gloria made it fall down to the side, as these three were finally ready to get the fuck out of the forest and survive the first challenge.

"Did you say that I was fat?" Gloria asked.

"Uh, probably." Tina just remarked. "We owned the cage with her big-ness!"

"...You're safe this time around." Gloria threatened the explosive experts, who had a goofy smile on her face. "Probably."

These three were sure of something in the mid-afternoon, as they were looking at their four tokens and while they were thinking of people to give it to, they were running at speed.

*Judy's confessional*

Judy wasn't too mad, but

"First impressions of those two? I wouldn't want to be with them in any place that is quiet, because they're the loud kind of fun. Fun to be around, but not super useful when you're catching criminals or a sandwich." Judy explained with spirit.

*Confessional cut*


Nicole and Min Min were running with determination, as they were the last of the duos to make sure that they weren't down, out and embarrassed on inter-dimension television.

And they weren't ready to be embarrassed in a very high resolution in the middle of the grass patch...trying to figure how the tokens could've been underground.

And finding some shovels.

"We're just totally lost." Min Min remarked. "Painfully so, but we have a chance."

"Our chance is shrinking every second that we're not digging with our hands!" Nicole yelled, practically building the rage.

"Digging with our hands will actually slow us down." Min Min complained, running for a shovel.

"Well, I'm looking for the right spot and you're looking for a shovel! Job done!" Nicole angrily said, somehow harnessing her anger into the crazy dig.

"I literally can't argue with that." Min Min said, starting to be thrown off.

"Oh yeah, Gloria, Judy and Tina are the next three safe contestants from the Crows!"

Despite Min Min being all sorts of calm with a shovel and Nicole inputting her anger into digging up random pieces of dirt from the specific location, things were about to get weird.

Nicole practically digged out her two blue tokens at speed, as the dirt practically swung out of her hand at speed.

Min Min had a shovel in her hand and her other hand was empty and...she extended it out, almost instinctively, to ensure that the tokens were gotten and said arm basically got bent.

It wasn't enough to not get the tokens though, as the ramen lady with extendable arms had the two of them and Nicole just let out all of her anger.

"...Oh, I'm sorry. I think we found them, right?" Nicole asked.

"Right! Now, it's time to get back to camp!" Min Min exclaimed, just happy to be done with it.

These two were sprinting like it was going out of style, as they were very much not in the mood to lose either.

*Min Min's confessional*

"As in the ARMS tournament, if you think that I'm going to lie down and let myself lose, you've got another thing coming and it's too spicy for you!" Min Min shouted. "Unlike my spicy ramen, which my team is going to have."

*Confessional cut*

All of the Seabass that were waiting on the table, were panicking at the useful duo that were practically speeding down the forest.

"Uh, I wonder when they're coming-" Sokka said, before seeing two angry ladies ready to put their tokens down. "-Wow, you two ladies are quick and beatitiful!"

"Yes, thank you!" Min Min declared. "Let's go."

"I'm tired of being mad." Nicole told the whole team. "And besides everyone useful is already here."

"Not really...there's someone." Min Min said, taking a rest in the seat.

"When is the host going to announce-" Nicole was basically putting her head down, as she was tired of the challenge.

"The challenge is finally finishing up with the final 17 contestants, as Nicole and Min Min qualify for the Seabass! Some of them are powerful, others are not, but four of them will be eliminated at the end of this challenge! And the end of the first challenge of Total Drama: Ultimate Islands...will be after the break!"


To be continued in the fifth and final part, where it not only gets down to the wire about who passes, but also about who's going to be the bottom two teams in regards to taking their teams' tokens and the top two teams get a good surprise!

That's really about it, as there's still quite a few people left that are prepared to be sent home on Day 2.

(The newly safe contestants will be put into brackets on their own)

The Rugged Rhinos' safe players:

Storm Shadow (1st), Azula (11th), Yumeko (12th), Harley Quinn (13th), Tron Bonne (14th), Muscle Man (29th), Legoshi (30th), Owen (31st, returning contestant), JFK (32nd), Lynn Loud, Pepper Ann, Sol Badguy, Dante, Rock, Hank Hill, Basil, Mai Shiranui, Tifa Lockhart, Shulk, Pinstripe Potoroo, Coachman & Iori Yagami (Carmelita Fox, Fred Flintstone & Clover)

The Crafty Crows' safe players:

Sandy (2nd), Sakura (5th), Dawn (15th, returning contestant), Mikasa Ackerman (10th), Tomo Takino (19th), Miko Kubota (20th), Soma Yukihira (21st), Tobio Kageyama (26th), Haida (27th), Wario, Giovanni Potage, Shego, Riku, Kipo Oak, Kyo Kusanagi, Terry Bogard, Michiru & Darkness or Lalatina (Chloe Bourgeois, Genos, Gloria, Judy H., Tiny Tina & Gum)

The Daring Deer's safe players:

Tanjiro Kamado (6th), Bugs Bunny (7th), Tiana (8th), Snufkin (16th), B or Beverley (17th, returning contestant), Riley Freeman (25th), Scott Pilgrim (28th), Spike (18th), Ochako Uraraka, Sonja, Robyn, Penny, Mystique Sonia, Luigi, Ram, Tanya Degurechaff, Samus, Daisy, Donkey Kong, Solid Snake & Yuri Sakazaki (Jude Lizowski, Soos, Samurai Jack, Haohmaru & Kate Alen)

The Striking Swordfishes' safe players:

Mr. Smee (9th), Tails (3rd), Connor (22nd), Joey Wheeler (23rd), The Heavy (24th), Reg (4th), Captain Amelia, Sokka, Cassie Cage, Daphne, Arle, Leshawna, Eva, Noel, Kasumi Todoh, Raven, Tooru Oikawa, Falco & Ryuko Matoi (Lowain, Khun Aguero Agnes, Min Min, Nicole Watterson Bayonetta & Askeladd)

And to make sure that's everyone being kept track in this challenge:

The Rhinos' unsafe contestants:

Sugar, Panchito Pistoles, Kristoff, Squirrel Girl & Gintoki Sakata

The Crows' unsafe contestants:

Rapunzel, Lord Hater, Papyrus & Sir Daniel Fortesque

The Deers' unsafe contestants:

Piccolo, Aisling, Hayley Smith & Julia Chang

The Swordfishes' unsafe contestants:

Hsien-Ko, Albedo, Reigen Arataka & Johnny Bravo

Chapter 14: Episode 2-5: The Last Tokens

Summary:

The last of the contestants are battling for safety in the game.
Whoever is safe or not, they're going to battle as hard as they could.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 2: Free For Teams!
Part 5: The Last Token(s)

Yeah, as per tradition, Chris McLean's cruel twist comes back to bite these teams in the butt and the winning team isn't really having any of it.

But when the stronger and more mentally sound members are down without a token, anything could happen at this point with the previous 103 safe contestants watching it all go down!

Which of the seventeen will not make it through and what is that twist that's going to make problems for everyone?

Who knows, but you guys should read on, see the twist(s) and review it, if you have the time to deal with this monster of a fanfic!

Also, I'm going to try and make the episodes shorter...if only because I don't have to introduce anyone else for a good while!


"Welcome back to the biggest Total Drama ever, where there has been 120 contestants selected to enter this experimentally awesome season! And only 17 of them are left to battle for the spots in the next challenge!" Chris announced, as all of the contestants that were listening heard something that was not surprising.

And while the Rhinos were set to be the best team in the game, they were definitely worrying about a certain someone.

"Oh no, Squirrel Girl!" Lynn shouted, worried about a good gal.

"Yeah, she's actually pretty cool." Tifa remarked.

"No doubt about it." Mai high-fived her.

And then it got stopped midway by Azula, who had a keen eye for something that must have been related to her.

"What? You think she's going to go?" Mai asked.

The Fire Nation princess just nodded with rejection, as she looked like that there was a plan in her teammate's head...in the works.

"Okay, okay, what do you think she's going to do?" Mai didn't look impressed.

"Obviously, find a token. But there's also another advantage that you don't think she has." Azula told the whole team. "She's carrying someone else that could help us in the game."

"Kristoff? The only things he has is that he's big, strong, has a lot of common sense and survival skills." Yumeko noted, dimissing the ice cutting prince. "You told me that."

Azula, Mai Shiranui, Yumeko and Tron Bonne were sat together and keeping things a little bit private on the giant table, they were turning their volume.

"That's a good enough reason for him to not be eliminated and him to...play an important role within it." Azula said. "He's not dumb, but not smart either, so I doubt that he'll make moves of his own."

"Oooh, you want him to help the team win and to help you with...the alliance." Tron Bonne realised something, as Yumeko had a confused look.

"He will help, I know just the words to say to him." Azula remarked.

"Well, he is his own person. I doubt that he will help you-" Yumeko had a smile, doing an impressive click. "-just like that."

"Honestly, have some faith in fire lady, I think she could do it." Tron Bonne remarked, bumping Yumeko on the shoulder.

"He'd still help us by hopefully being competent." Azula finished the thing, as Mai was just waving her fan. "Besides, you and Squirrel Girl would fit this all-women alliance. The both of them being safe means I'm assured to rule the game."

"Good on you! I can't believe it's all on one team, but I guess it's a very different season." Mai exclaimed, just happy to hang out with the ladies.

*Mai's confessional*

"Honestly, I doubt that Azula isn't going to share the money, just take over the government...which doesn't sound right, but I'm here to get money to save for a wedding!" Mai shouted, just happy to be in the alliance.

*Confessional cut*


"Time's ticking, you slowpokes!" Chris announced, as three people were trying to get up to the top of a tree with a treehouse...where the tokens were on the roof.

Kristoff and Squirrel Girl were the two that were talked about, as they were actually trying to get some tokens up in the tree and avoid elimination at the same time.

These two were trying their hardest, but they weren't lucking out well and the third wasn't even sure what he was going to do.

"Seriously, what do I do? I'd hate to lose myself." Gintoki asked. "I'm just motivate you guys."

Gintoki spat at Kristoff with some impressive range and an unsurprised face.

"Yeah, forget it. I had a prince try to kill the throne and he motivated me more than that." Kristoff wasn't that impressed at the spit shots, which Gintoki brung more of. "Stop it."

"You mean it's not working?" Gintoki asked.

"Keep doing it!" Squirrel Girl shouted, perched up on a branch. "It's pointing towards the token bags."

"Okay, you have my word!" Gintoki shouted back at the squirrel-having superhero.

"Yeah, don't spit-"

Kristoff got what he didn't want, as Gintoki spat up towards the token bag that was there and it fell on top of his head.

"-You have a sword, right?"

"I don't need to use my sword, because my spit what will take you guys upwards! And you're just hanging there, so if you put your hands up, I'll help you up." Gintoki was practically making it up as he went. "And...and, you won't be eliminated."

Kristoff dropped a small distance...and he just went back down to give a weird look at Gintoki.

"There could be three tokens up there, obviously, the guy who made the tokens said so!" Gintoki shouted.

"Uh-huh, you know him well?" Kristoff asked, with a very skeptical look.

"Yeah, but he doesn't have white hair and isn't very cool." Gintoki answered, as Squirrel Girl finally managed to hang onto the ledge...as it was a weird one. "Trust me, he said that himself."

"...I'm sure that he said that he definitely exists." Kristoff said, getting a little bit too tired.

"...Yes!" Gintoki shouted, almost mindlessly.

Meanwhile the only member that was actually barely lifted herself up on the rounded ledge and managed to up on the treehouse's patio and she saw the very truthful discussion.

"Come on, I like both of them!" Squirrel Girl shouted. "What are you two arguing about?"

"None of ya business, that's what up. We're talking about the guy who made the tokens." Gintoki shouted back, in the least calm tone he could muster. "He's not that cool and his hair isn't white."

Squirrel Girl just leapt to get the tokens that were in a small plastic pouch...that even the squirrels couldn't really get thanks to the string being weird, as the two guys were arguing down there.

Of course, the squirrels caught it and were scurrying down to the two guys that were arguing...and they were in for a serious sight.

"...Uh, is that squirrel giving us the two...oh shoot, there's only two tokens?" Gintoki asked. "I'm not going home."

And the squirrel wasn't that interested in giving either of them the tokens, as Squirrel Girl finally leaped down and looked angry.

"One of you might be going home!" Squirrel Girl shouted. "And it's up to me!"

*Kristoff's confessional*

The ice cutting guy looked concerned.

"The host shouldn't even have that kind of power, let alone the girl that can talk to squirrels. It's because that power is pretty ridiculous!" Kristoff exclaimed with a smile. "Also, where are we?"

*Confessional cut*


"And the Rhinos have three more people that need to find tokens!"

On the other side of the second island, Sugar and Panchito were doing their thing and their thing was being completely stuck within a certain part of the challenge, as they had two tokens...

... and were in jail that Izzy guarded, who was still wearing the bear costume and they were all inside of a random hut, of which there was a lot of.

"Why is there a talking bear?" Sugar asked.

"I'm not a talking bear!" Izzy shouted from the inside. "I'm a real person."

"Man, come on. You're a talking bear and that's fine!" Panchito remarked, smiling at Izzy.

And then she took off the bear costume and she was looking dashing with her green dress and unfitting red buttoned-up shirt.

"Not going to lie, I'm kinda disappointed." Sugar told Izzy, who just sighed and smiled. "And I'm stealing that bear costume!"

"Give me your best shot!" Izzy shouted, ready to bring her best stare. "From prison!"

"You try me!" Sugar declared.

Panchito's shock finally wore off, as he wasn't that surprised at the two of them fighting on both sides of the metal cage with their arms that couldn't really go that far.

And the rooster saw something that probably wasn't meant to be in the cage, but he hid it from the two fighting gals and moved slowly.

"You want my bear costume that badly?"

"You want mah bear costume that bad?" Sugar mocked Izzy. "Yeah, I want it!"

Panchito was basically crawling under Sugar's big body to get to the door, as the two ladies were just giving each other some weird glares and he definitely managed to get the door open.

With the key opening it.

"Hey, Sugar, we can go now." Panchito whispered to her. "We're safe from elimination!"

"That's my bear costume please!" Sugar shouted at Izzy.

"Chris owns this costume, so I can't just give it out. He really likes scaring people." Izzy remarked, as the bear costume...disappeared. "Also, it's not here."

"You know, Chris is bad!" Sugar shouted, walking towards the exit of the cave.

"Let's go and maybe we can find the bear costume!" Panchito exclaimed, getting tired of not being safe.

Izzy, the classic redhead, was just waving goodbye to Sugar, who was still giving a dirty look, as the two contestants left the former contestant to...her bear costume that was there.

*Panchito's confessional*

The bird looked tired.

"Man, I just want to stay in the competition a bit longer than one single day, but Sugar wants the bear...thing and we might be out of the competition!" Panchito shouted.

*Confessional cut*


"Whoa, these four are going deep into the forest, where they're going to meet some old animals!"

Sir Daniel and Papyrus were a duo that they were practically inseperable, as they were both skeletons, probably knew what chivalry is, lanky as all hell and had the conviction to come in with words.

Rapunzel was also there and she was carrying a pan for some serious protection in the deep forest and Lord Hater was practically bragging about his...non-existent achievements.

"Wow, the grass is so tall here! Do you think there could be monsters here?!" Papyrus shouted. "Monsters that actually talk?"

"Hopefully, they are not foul beasts." Sir Daniel remarked, still with no lower jaw.

"Okay...they're not foul beasts, they're also living...talking monsters."

"I wasn't talking about you nice people."

Rapunzel was still holding the pan like she was about to swing on them and Lord Hater looked smug.

"I'm the best villain around here!" Lord Hater boasted. "You've ever seen my army?"

"No, I don't care about that. We could be in some crazy territory." Rapunzel said, just excited to use her pan. "And it's going to feel it."

"Have you even seen my fire powers?" Lord Hater just showed his hands.

"...I have now and they're so cool. But, please, don't burn down the forest." Rapunzel said, still holding the pan out.

"I do what I want, when I want and no forest is going to stop me." Lord Hater remarked.

As the duos that were practically stapled together in the same tall grass to be a quartet...were walking towards the next location that had four tokens for their team.

And the token box was immediately out in the open grass, an almost suspicious patch of grass that they were all seeing.

"Uh-" Sir Daniel said.

"The Great Papyrus will help out another skeleton!" Papyrus declared, as he ran out there with Lord Hater doing his thing. "Lord Hater, we will take this box!"

"No, I'm going to take this box!" Lord Hater shouted, ready to do the evil laugh. "That's right, it's me!"

"You take the box-"

While the two skeletons were doing the thing of standing and celebrating in the center, Rapunzel was just checking her hair and she noticed that part of it was being eaten by some skinless squirrel.

And she was practically cringing, as Sir Daniel noticed that his sword was being bit on the same kind of squirrel.

*Rapunzel's confessional*

The princess was just sitting with her feet on the toilet seat.

"What the heck happened to the squirrels and what did we do to make them chase us? I'm still really scared that they're going to bite me!" Rapunzel said, practically hiding in the outhouse.

*Confessional cut*

The squirrels came up to everyone that was in the general area, as though someone had co-ordinated and they...started to bite on their skin and/or bones hard as they could.

Papyrus was just trying to ensure that they weren't biting on his bones, screaming in pain with every bite and there was definitely a lot of bites.

Lord Hater was throwing fire all around like it was going out of style, as there was squirrels making him jump in pain.

Regardless of that, they were practically moving as a team and these two were plain old mad...as Sir Daniel was randomly swinging the sword around and Rapunzel...

...did the thing.

"Wait, is the host some kind of monster or something?" Rapunzel asked, still having a lot of bites.

The squirrels were just talking to her.

"Alright, alright, I'm not going to go on an avenging quest!" Rapunzel said. "Can you please free my friends?"

The squirrels just left her, basically touching her golden hair on the way out and getting the golden energy.

"...How did I understand you guys?"

She did the thing, the squirrels retreated and the skeletons were actually mostly fine, even if it did hurt a bit for the three of them...and Rapunzel was struggling to stay awake from all of the bites.

"Human princess, wake up!" Papyrus yelled, trying to carry Rapunzel. "Seriously, are you fine? The Great Papyrus is here to bring you home!"

"I'm going to assume that Lord Hater or whatever that scoundrel's name is gone." Sir Daniel remarked, helping in the carrying princess.

"Oh no, he is gone!" Papyrus didn't properly hear Sir Daniel.

"Well, that settles that." Sir Daniel mumbled.

*Lord Hater's confessional*

"Yeah, let's go, those tokens were mine and I'm not going to give them to the princess!" The skeleton yelled. "It's my right to be very cool and to help out my skeleton friends who think I am a cool villain!"

*Confessional cut*


"Guys, there is only four more spots in either the Deer or the Seabass! And all of the contestants on the other two teams have their tokens!"

It was pretty obvious that Piccolo managed to find Aisling.

Or rather, Aisling managed to get a bite out of Piccolo and she looked very angry for an obvious reason and Piccolo was clearly less angry, but he was still calmly being angry.

Nevertheless, they were both really flying in the air.

"I don't have a token and why are you flying?!" Aisling shouted, feeling the wind in her hair.

"Because I haven't found any tokens that were not taken yet." Piccolo shouted at Aisling, considering the crazy wind.

"Yeah, I don't need to be carried by an ogre!"

"I'm not an ogre!"

While those two were just flying...at random, there was a certain duo that also heard that with four tokens and they were both pretty damn tired because of a massive wall that they climbed up and down.

"...I think I both loosened up and stiffened up some limbs." Julia was stretching herself to get back to normal.

"Wow, that was an experience!" Hayley exclaimed. "Too bad, one of us might be out because of us being in the bottom four."

"Yeah and I appreciate us sharing the same cause! So, who else is left?" Julia asked, trying to look towards the sky. "The flying green alien, that's for sure."

"Are you sure that's all?" Hayley remarked.

"No, but I'm not sure who else would be left." Julia looked upwards to the sky.

"Maybe..." Hayley thought for a second. "...they can find it for themselves."

The duo were happy to leave it to whoever was coming down and they weren't that surprised to see who was coming down, but was surprised when they did something else.

Aisling just dropping down and then hid in one of the trees, as the two enviromentalists were just suspecting nothing.

"...Well, that was weird-" Julia finished saying it, as Aisling came out of nowhere...

The fae came out of nowhere, took the token bag, and then left herself hidden.

"-I think it's getting a little too weird!" Hayley looked at the area suspiciously, as Julia was stunned at how it disappeared.

These two were sure that they were stolen by someone that was another team, as they were following an trail that lead to...a whole bunch of wolves that were in the middle of woods.

Somehow.

Piccolo just went back down to the ground, a considerable distance from the wolves that were gathering where what looked like his teammates were struggling with.

The Namekian sighed, as he knew who exactly did that and she came up with the four tokens.

"Why are we stealing?" Piccolo asked.

" I found it from our own teammates or whoever they were." Aisling answered with a smile. "The longer we're out here, the more we lose."

"Why are we stealing from our own teammates?" Piccolo was trying to not facepalming, as he pinched his fingers on his forehead. "Just forget it."

"Oh, they'll come." Aisling said, before doing a ridiculously strong howl.

"See, they're going away. This is my forest...right now."

"Just forget it." Piccolo remarked, tired of the light-skinned child's antics.

*Julia's confessional*

She had some scratched on her face, having the brown hair and headband.

"I'm glad that we talked to the wolves, because they left us alone after some time." Julia said. "Must have been a coincidence."

*Confessional cut*


"And here are the final contestants from the Rhinos and the Crows! Or some of them, because you guys like wasting my time!"

Chris was a bit angry about having some time-wasters, but the four Crows that were awake and three of them being able to stand practically meant that one person was going to have to be eliminated.

Sugar and Panchito were the first ones out of the rest of the Rhinos to arrive, as these two were happy to be in here.

Squirrel Girl and Kristoff came in and actually moved out of Sugar's place, as these three managed to do one thing by slamming their tokens down.

"Squirrel Girl, Sugar and Kristoff are safe...for the Rhinos!"

Gintoki and Panchito just crashed into each other, as the former managed to trip and the latter fell down, as the last token was flipping in the air.

"It's down to the white-haired guy and the Mexican rooster to not be eliminated!"

Gintoki reached out his own hand, Panchito just did a jump that got further boosted by the fact he was crouching.

"Ay caramba!" Panchito shouted, he tried to grab it. "Seriously, man!"

Gintoki actually grabbed the token, just as Panchito's other wing managed to almost nudge it out of the white-haired guy's hand...into the red Mexican rooster's wing.

But it was too entranched in Gintoki's hand for Panchito to even try to slide his hands to get it.

And Panchito tried to slide his wing under the slamming mind, but...

"Gintoki's the final one safe! Sorry, Panchito, you did some crazy moves in the first challenge!"

"No, he didn't. Did he wear this?" Gintoki asked, putting out a picture of an off-brand Kame House gi. "Nope."

"Seriously, how did that guy not get sued?" Panchito looked at the off-brand Dragon Ball-esque picture.

"Parody, baby."

"It sure is."

"And here comes the last members of the Crows!"

The next quartet that was pretty alive in getting their tokens, was Rapunzel, Lord Hater, Sir Daniel and Papyrus, the second of which held the tokens and had some bias.

Scratch that, as he had some serious bias.

Rapunzel got basically put down, but Lord Hater slammed his down and he gave two to Sir Daniel and Papyrus...making sure that Rapunzel knew what was up.

Sir Daniel then gave it to Rapunzel.

"You know, you probably could put it down and have some fun times with your friends." Rapunzel said. "I've got a good prince and some good friends to have some adventures. You're...dead, so...it's cool."

"No, my lady, you deserve it more." Sir Daniel mumbled, as he tried to help. "But-"

"What, I was joking!" Rapunzel shouted, as Lord Hater threw a rock at her face. "I said I was joking."

And all three were set.

"Rapunzel, sorry, but you're eliminated from the show!"

"Well, at least, it was cool to be here with you two skeletons." Rapunzel was just pointed at Papyrus. "And the third should calm down a bit...or else, he might go home super early."

"Yes, you have been eliminated by me!" Lord Hater yelled, feeling a little bit too angry.

"Why did you tell them? These bites are hitting me differently!" Rapunzel shouted. "I doubt that I move my arms properly."

"Don't question me, my methods are cool!" Lord Hater proclaimed.

"See ya, super long-haired princess!" Soma exclaimed.

"I'm going to miss you." Kipo said.

"I hope your adventures are fun and full of learning experiences." Darkness told the princess, actually hugging her hair.

"Uh, thanks." Rapunzel remarked.

The third gigantic team in the game were finally looking like they were about to finish, as a whole load of them were anticipating the duo had some powers.

"Well, here they come." Scott Pilgrim said. "I'm hoping that they're-"

Despite the fact that they originally didn't have tokens, Piccolo and Aisling came in...with the former opening the door and the latter looked tired of this challenge.

Either way...

"Piccolo and Aisling are safe!"

The green alien and the white fae child were looking confused and satisfied, respectively.

"And for the Deer, it's down to Hayley and Julia!"

These two came in as one of them just stepped back.

"Well, one of us has to go. And I don't think it's my time to go...sorry about this, Hayley." Julia said, as Hayley just gave her a thumbs up. "What?"

"No, it's fine. You've got more of a chance to win this than me, you've got a personal connection to the Amazon and I bet you could easily make friends in here." Hayley explained. "I don't want to waste this one chance."

"But that's just planting a few trees." Julia said sadly. "Even if it's two million dollars' worth."

"I know. Seriously, don't waste your opportunity, I'm ready to punch something right now." Hayley proclaimed. "Where's that white-haired girl?"

"...Not here, that's for sure." Piccolo remarked, feeling like he had to be a dad for one team.

"And Julia Chang is safe...with Hayley Smith eliminated!"

The Deer were sure of something,

"Now it's down to one more team with four more people out there...and they should be here by now! The Seabass should get their butts here!"


Reigen & Johnny Bravo were just running their butts towards the mess hall, as the two guys with yellow hair weren't willing to be eliminated...and so were Hsien-Ko and Albedo, two people that were definitely very humanoid, but clearly weren't human either.

The former duo weren't expected to both go through.

The latter duo weren't stable enough to both go through either.

"Hey, I'm better than that Ainz guy!" Johnny Bravo shouting, not helping the situation. "Because I'm not just bones and ash...I've got muscles and hash!"

"Not the time for that!" Reigen told him. "We could die right now!"

"Listen, the guy is dead." Johnny Bravo said. "I'm pretty sure she wouldn't kill us beautiful people."

"Stop!" Reigen yelled. "Are you like that all of the time?"

*Hsien-Ko's confessional*

The blue-haired vampire was nervous.

"I can't believe he just insulted Albedo's mentor or...it is complicated, but he definitely is alive and she is very much going to wail on Johnny Bravo!" Hsien-Ko shouted.

*Confessional cut*

Hsien-Ko was trying to pull Albedo out of the fighting Johnny Bravo mood, as the two ladies were sure of something.

"I can't believe that he thinks he can get away with insulting Ainz like that!" Albedo yelled. "I'll make him pay in blood!"

"You can't kill people!" Hsien-Ko shouted. "That's a terrible thing to do for something so small."

"He thinks he can woo me by insulting my master and not even properly talking to me! I'm not sure if I can respect your wishes." Albedo said. "Lord Ainz, help us both!"

"Johnny, you can't just do that to people." Hsien-Ko said.

Being ahead of the non-human ladies, Johnny Bravo and Reigen were both ready to speed on ahead.

"Wait, I know that guy ain't dead!" Johnny Bravo shouted. "He's just ugly."

"I don't know if he isn't dead, but still..." Reigen remarked.

And Chris saw the final four contestants arrive at exactly at the same time, all of them tired from doing their bit for the competition and one of them was angrier than usual.

"And here comes our final four contestants! Guys, it's getting late!"

While Chris McLean said that, there was one person who definitively managed to make their token hit one of the table's hidden spots first.

"Johnny Bravo is safe!"

"I just couldn't say no the pretty ladies!" Johnny Bravo exclaimed.

"Geez..."

"And so is Reigen!"

"...you're seeing things that are not there. I can give out advice for free!" Reigen said.

"And finally, Hsien-Ko is safe!"

"Sorry." Hsien-Ko said, not feeling the mood.

"No, I'm sorry, I failed Lord Ainz!" Albedo shouted, having the mission on her mind. "It was because of an blonde idiot!"

"Hey, babe." Johnny Bravo got met with an axe. "Let's start over!"

"Ainz-sama!" Albedo yelled all throughout the hall. "Your mission will not be forgotten!"

"Albedo, you're eliminated from the competition."

Johnny Bravo getting a few weird looks wasn't new for him, but the one thing that was said was.

"You really were fine with an axe with your face? You're a real weird one." Ryuko remarked.

"She was a real beautiful one and she can swing an axe like it's no tomorrow!" Johnny Bravo said. "No matter where she's swinging, my heart's taken by her beauty."

"Wait, isn't she a succubus?" Ryuko was still very pissed off.

"I bet I could swing that axe like it's no problem." Johnny Bravo proclaimed, as Ryuko just slapped him on the head. "...wait, she's young."

And just as that happened, there was a microphone screech that got the whole hall's attention.

*Ryuko's confessional*

"What's up with that big dumbass? It's like when he sees a kind of attractive woman, he becomes blind to danger or even rejection!" Ryuko complained.

*Confessional cut*

"I've got an announcement to make about our winning or losing teams!"


Chris managed to perk up the ears of everyone that was in the building, minus the down-on-their-luck eliminated contestants that were last.

"Well, we've got our four eliminated contestants! Panchito, Rapunzel, Hayley Smith and Albedo from their respective teams!"

"Uh, that's good?" Daisy asked.

"But figuring who's the top two and the bottom two teams is also going to make two more contestants be...kicked off!"

There was a whole bunch of shocked reactions in the mostly wooden building.

"We've got points and a whole lot of them from the first 32 players to arrive! The two teams with the least points will have another player voted off...and the two teams with the most points will get another player."

"Again, there's more people now? Who else is coming on?" Kageyama asked. "It better not be another moron!"

"That doesn't even make sense. Considering that these two were saved for last, they're more than likely smarter than a moron." Giovanni Potage. "Like me."

"You're a moron."

Either way, it was time for the third and final set of additional contestants that were in it to win it and they were still behind the curtain.

"Rhinos, though you may be lacking teamwork, you've got a lot of points under your name!

The whole team was paying attention, as Muscle Man and Owen were looking excited for the extra player.

"196 points to be exact, thanks to Azula's crew and Storm Shadow taking home the full 100!"

"Nice, we've got this in the bag!" Harley Quinn shouted.

"Don't be so sure. The Crows are up next." Storm Shadow remarked.

"Why not? We did good!" Owen added to the conversation.

"Crows, though you had a team of mostly young people, you guys didn't come up short at all!"

Tobio Kageyama was immediately...looking a lot more interested in Oikawa's playful smile, as the latter probably wanted to remind him of...something.

"Sandy, Sakura and Mikasa all finished within the top 10, contributing the majority of the two hundred..."

Oikawa looked ready to do a clap.

"...and six points you have, making the Crows be in the lead!"

"Great job, Tobio-chan. You've really got this team working well...I guess your time at Karasuno really has changed you!" Oikawa said with a honest smirk. "So, I'm going to bring my strong team even higher."

"Bring it, Oikawa! None of your team are total dumbasses, so I'm here to do that!" Kageyama shouted at Oikawa.

"Come on, that's just rude to your teammates. Most of them have very powerful skills that would probably beat you into the ground." Oikawa said.

"It's only a few-"

"Deers!"

The green table was perked up to hear some kind of news, even if it wasn't good.

"You guys probably have the strongest team in terms of everything...but points!"

Most of the teammates could recognise the bad news from a mile away.

"What does that mean?" Tanjiro asked.

"While Tanjiro, Tiana and Bugs Bunny finished within the top ten, you've only got 169 points, which is crazy! Also, you're in last."

"That's some bullshit." Riley Freeman remarked. "I wanna see that!"

"Not yet." Snake remarked.

"And finally, the Seabass with some of the strongest players from Total Drama and other worlds!"

"Finally, I get some acknowledgement!" Eva shouted, as Leshawna was looking at her. "It took how many years?"

"Did you get enough points to not have a double elimination for your team or are you going to eliminate someone else?"

Arle and Daphne were both looking at each other

"Despite a flying fox, a old pirate and a robot kid making up the top ten with strong moves, your team has only 190 points, giving you third place!"

"Oh no, this could only mean..." Min Min whispered to the two that were looking at each other.

"Seabass, you're in third! Deers, you're in last! You two teams are getting someone else eliminated and Seabass...the second-to-last contestant is Hsien-Ko!"

The whole team had open jaws or the equilvalent of an open jaw, as the Chinese vampire knew when the time was up for her.

"I can't believe that I got eliminated like this." Hsien-Ko said. "It's been a fun two days that I managed to spend with you people."

"Same thing here." Sokka said. "Most of you guys are pretty cool and you're pretty cool."

"Thank you for having me on my team."

"You're welcome. I'm going to own Azula for you."

Hsien-Ko wasn't sure what to make of that, but she was definitely missing them already.

"Deers, anyone within the bottom ten could be eliminated and it is-"

"Hold up, are you serious! We all managed to survive this crazy challenge and it is unfair that we could be sent home at any time!" Haohmaru shouted. "If you're going to choose...choose me!"

"What's up with you?" Kate Alen asked. "It could be any one of us!"

"-Haohmaru! You said it, not me."

Haohmaru looked pretty pissed off.

"Oh no, what did I do?!" Haohmaru asked.

"You just put yourself up to be eliminated." Tanjiro said, nervously. "So, I guess this means goodbye."

"Ah, I could come back here when Chris allows me too!" Haohmaru shouted.

"I don't think you can." Bugs Bunny said, getting bored of waiting.

"Yeah...you could."


The six eliminated contestants were either really sad at missing their new teammate or really angry at losing and the host was there to introduce this season's unique method.

"Welcome to the Slingshot of Shame! You guys are in a sail yacht...and there's a slingshot and said slingshot is going to push the yacht along!"

"How is that a good way of getting eliminated?" Rapunzel asked.

"At least, my bag's down there." Haohmaru said. "I can't believe that I only spent two days in this thing."

"Uh, me too!"

"Yeah, I wanted to do some more exciting challenges!"

"Me three!" Panchito shouted. "Chris always brings the crazy stuff to this show!"

The boat immediately slinged off.

"This is a really good method, human!" Albedo shouted, literally complimenting the host angrily. "I won't be back!"

These six were off, as Panchito, Albedo, Rapunzel, Hsien-Ko, Hayley Smith and Haohmaru were out of the show and having the dubious honour of the first ones to be eliminated.

"The winning teams are about to get some returning faces...right now!"


The top two teams were still in...the mess hall, eating their own dinner and wondering who the contestants would be and they were all confused as hell...at night.

"Rugged Rhinos and Crafty Crows...you awesome teams have earned two fan-favourite contestants and an intern!"

"Nice, who could they be?" Mai asked. "Hopefully, it's someone that is very cool!"

"Maybe it's a strong player!" Azula shouted.

"Maybe it's someone that hasn't got the spotlight or haven't shown their full potential." Carmelita remarked. "All of the returning Total Drama contestants do have that in common."

"Oh...I was just hoping for another Pahkitew player!" Sugar complained.

"Fret not, Rhinos...as you've got Sammy, the nicer twin who is nothing compared to-"

"Okay, Chris, we get it!" Sammy shouted, looking nearing the same as she did in Pahkitew Island...minus the more obvious red hairband. "Hi, I'm so excited to meet you all!"

"Well, well, my dear, you'll be in for quite a treat." Coachman said with an normal smile. "This team will sure to be something."

"Listen, from one person on that island to another, that guy isn't trustworthy." Sugar shouted, practically unwilling to sit up.

"Uh, you're not that either." Coachman remarked. "You're quite the trust breaker."

"...I don't think she was. She was just probably playing the game." Sammy then sat down next to Sugar, who immediately burped.

"Thanks for that! Now, we're together, country style!" Sugar exclaimed, seeing that Sammy smelled a bit worse.

"Well-"

"Crows, you've made yourself the leading team and you're going to get a serious contender! The genius...back from touring the world twice!" Chris announced with passion. "Noah!"

"Hey...Owen!" Noah shouted. "How did you end up on that team?"

"Most of the guys seem like cool people. Not sure about the rest of them, but they're okay!" Owen exclaimed. "But I can't be away from you."

"Trust me, you can!" Noah told his friend. "I've got a good bunch of players here and you've got your good bunch as well."

"Yeah, but it's not the same!" Owen shouted. "Guys, are you okay with me swapping?"

The three other "dudes" were silent in shock.

"No, dude!" Muscle Man shouted. "You can't."

"It's fine, Owen!" Noah exclaimed, before he got...the bear hug. "Wait, wait, you've already got some friends on your old team!"

*JFK's confessional*

"I mean, er uh, it's good! I still have a no fatty policy, so he's not my friend!" JFK exclaimed.

*Muscle Man's confessional*

"Owen was cool and had some serious eating powers and girth! Who else is going to replace him?" Muscle Man shouted.

*Confessional cut*

"And because of Owen's move to the Crows, Rhinos, you've got a middle blocker with some killer guessing games!" Chris announced. "And an intern!"

"What? That middle blocker?" Kageyama asked. "Don't tell me, he's that Shiratorizawa guy!"

He’s gonna introduce himself.” Chris was sad.

It’s ya boy...”

The spiky red-haired guy that was 6’3’’ and had weird eyes and a weird smile was in the game and he was wearing a whole different t-shirt...which was pretty much burgundy and a black unzipped hoodie.

...Satori Tendou in the house! The red house, too!”

Dammit, they got this guy? Couldn’t they get anyone else?” Kageyama was seething in anger, as Satori just walked to his team.

Okay, they can’t just get someone. They have to be got!” Tendou remarked.

Bro, speak your language!” Tendou remarked.

And with that, Satori and Sammy are on the Rhinos and Owen and Noah are on the Crows! What will the new members make of their team? What kind of mad plays are going to happen? And how I am going to look for the next episode of...”

Chris McLean did his thing of ignoring the contestants that were very much confused and were still sitting on the table.

Total Drama:...”

The zoom out showed the mess hall, the camp grounds and the whole bunch of gigantic islands.

...Ultimate Islands!”

And that was the end of a very lengthy and very wordy episode.


To be continued in the third episode, where the real super power of teamwork comes in handy for their own team...with headbands and points.

What could be the next challenge?

And more importantly, what's up with the early game strategies?

Who the heck nows, when Episode 3-1 comes out in May, because A Really Ridonculous Race deserves its spotlight.

Will the additional contestants get proper introductions in that part? Pretty much, so expect some of that!

(The final safe contestants will be put into brackets on their own)

The Rugged Rhinos' members moving onto the second challenge:

Storm Shadow (1st), Azula (11th), Yumeko (12th), Harley Quinn (13th), Tron Bonne (14th), Muscle Man (29th), Legoshi (30th), Owen (31st, officially on the crows), JFK (32nd), Lynn Loud, Pepper Ann, Sol Badguy, Dante, Rock, Hank Hill, Basil, Mai Shiranui, Tifa Lockhart, Shulk, Pinstripe Potoroo, Coachman, Iori Yagami, Carmelita Fox, Fred Flintstone & Clover (Gintoki, Sugar, Squirrel Girl & Kristoff)

The Crafty Crows' members moving onto the second challenge:

Sandy (2nd), Sakura (5th), Dawn (15th, returning contestant), Mikasa Ackerman (10th), Tomo Takino (19th), Miko Kubota (20th), Soma Yukihira (21st), Tobio Kageyama (26th), Haida (27th), Wario, Giovanni Potage, Shego, Riku, Kipo Oak, Kyo Kusanagi, Terry Bogard, Michiru & Darkness or Lalatina, Chloe Bourgeois, Genos, Gloria, Judy H., Tiny Tina & Gum (Sir Daniel, Papyrus & Lord Hater)

The Daring Deers members moving onto the second challenge:

Tanjiro Kamado (6th), Bugs Bunny (7th), Tiana (8th), Snufkin (16th), B or Beverley (17th, returning contestant), Riley Freeman (25th), Scott Pilgrim (28th), Spike (18th), Ochako Uraraka, Sonja, Robyn, Penny, Mystique Sonia, Luigi, Ram, Tanya Degurechaff, Samus, Daisy, Donkey Kong, Solid Snake, Yuri Sakazaki, Jude Lizowski, Soos, Samurai Jack & Kate Alen (Aisling, Piccolo & Julia Chang)

The Striking Swordfishes members moving onto the second challenge:

Mr. Smee (9th), Tails (3rd), Connor (22nd), Joey Wheeler (23rd), The Heavy (24th), Reg (4th), Captain Amelia, Sokka, Cassie Cage, Daphne, Arle, Leshawna, Eva, Noel, Kasumi Todoh, Raven, Tooru Oikawa, Falco, Ryuko Matoi, Lowain, Khun Aguero Agnes, Min Min, Nicole Watterson Bayonetta & Askeladd (Reigen & Johnny Bravo)

And to make sure that everyone eliminated AND added is here:

Added: Satori Tendou (Rhinos), Noah & Sammy (Crows)

Swapped: Owen (new to the Crows) & Terry Bogard (Rhinos)

Panchito Pistoles (Rhinos), Rapunzel (Tangled), Hayley Smith (American Dad), Albedo (Overlord), Hsien-Ko (Darkstalkers) & Haohmaru (Samurai Shodown)

Chapter 15: Episode 2-6: And There's Two More!

Summary:

But they're the last two new additions for a long, long while in this massive show.
Joseph Joestar (Jojo's Part 2) and Kugasaki Nobara (Jujutsu Kaisen) are the final two.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 2: Free For Teams
Bonus Part: And There's Two More!

Kugisaki Nobara resonates with the competition (Jujutsu Kaisen)

Joseph Joestar puts some Hamon in here (JoJo: Battle Tendency, specfically or JoJo Part 2)

And Dawns swaps to the Deer for some reason. (Updated now.)

That's really about it for this chapter, as I'm adding these two are the final last contestants and I hope that I can stick to my own promise!

What's the different between a normal part and this kind of part? It's way shorter, that's it.


There was two more people standing in the dock, as they were here for the same competition...but they couldn't be more different if they tried to be.

Kugisaki Nobara was 16, 5'3'', ginger-haired jujutsu sorcerer and she looked pretty attractive with her chin-length orange hair, considering the fact that she had her appearance as her pride.

She wore a white shirt, a black skirt and some black trainers...and leggings of course, because she was here to kick ass and look good at the same time.

Joseph Joestar was a 6 and a half feet tall, muscle-bound 20-year old British dude with unkempt brown hair with a thin triangle-covered headband and he had a goofy smile.

And he wore a tank top, studded gloves, fitting pants and leather boots.

"Sorry for accidentally slapping your face. There was a bunch of flies on it." Joseph remarked (or JoJo for the fourth-wall breakers.) "Besides, what's this Total Drama thing?"

"It's some crappy Canadian reality show that I'm going to win." Kugisaki Nobara said. "Also, thanks for the apology."

"No problem." Joesph said. "So, what's your-"

"Never mind." Nobara ignored him. "I'm going to talk to the grinning guy who's standing here."

"Wow, that's really rude!" Joesph remarked. "I came back from the dead!"

"I got a friend who came back from the dead too. Metaphorically." Nobara remarked. "Why am I telling your dumb ass this?"

"I heard from an anomoyous source that you two are also contestants, but some guy lost your invitations. Not cool, dude!" Chris announced, "Anyways, Joe Joestar and Kugisaki Nobara, welcome to Total Drama!"

"My name's Joesph, but I'm fine with Joe!" Joesph shouted. "What's up, man?"

"Seriously, you're going to cozy up to this dumb dude?" Nobara said.

Besides those two, the dumbfounded members of the Crows and the Seabass were just watching these two came in, as they all came in at the two of them being introduced to Total Drama.

"Crows and Swordfishes, you two have Nobara and Joesph Joestar respectively! Please take care of them."


The Swordfishes had the most...appropriate introduction when it came to the dude with a headband in their cabin, as they were happy to see that there was a new guy to replace one of their teammates.

Even if he wasn't eliminated.

"Call me Jojo, because it's cool." Joseph remarked.

"Bro, Jojo, Chris just keeps on adding on contestants to these teams. So, I doubt it's going to be finished." Lowain told him, as the host got offended.

"What kind of...powers have you got?" Sokka asked.

"Check this out!" Joseph boasted, ready to show off his Harmon.

And he put it into a random piece of rope that Lowain just threw him and the other end of the rope was attached to Reg...and he put in his Harmon, making Reg feel things...that were real weird for a moment.

The Hamon barely got conducted through, but Reg felt something.

"Why do I feel so good?" Reg asked.

"That's my power! It's Hamon, a power that I have and I'm not sure how it works. But it does work pretty good!" Joseph explained.

"Thanks for the Hamon, I feel like I could go for another challenge!" Reg exclaimed, as Tails sighed.

"...I might have messed up." Joseph said. "But you all are pretty cool people!"

Tails and Reg were looking at the dude like he had something to hide, as Eva and Leshawna were both sure that this guy was...kind of dumb.

"Okay, you've got my vote! Man, this guy's got...whatever he's got!" Sokka proclaimed, as he was getting a bunch of looks.

There was a whole bunch of celebrations for their new guy with a headband, as most of the guys and a few of the girls were happy to see this goofy big fella in here.

*Eva's confessional*

The tough girl looked impressed.

"As much as I'm setting myself up for some serious fights, I bet I could beat this guy in a normal fight, no powers, limbs only!" Eva shouted. "I'm just hoping he's a good teammate."

*Leshawna's confessional*

Leshawna didn't look too impressed.

"I don't know, he could just be Alejandro with powers or something. But then again, he looks really attractive!" Leshawna said. "And then he looked like a dumbass on the way out, so I doubt he could play games."

*Confessional cut*


Nobara wasn't received as warmly for most of the guys in the Crafty Crows, as they were looking at her like she was rare player and probably a future strong competitor.

And the ladies were actually all right with her, as she had that kind of attitude that would get through the competition.

"What's with the judging looks?" Soma asked.

"Yeah, we're very normal people!" Pit exclaimed.

"Goddamn, normal people don't say that they are normal people. Geez." Haida told the two of them, a little worried about the jujutsu sorcerer's looks.

"Man, most of the guys suck in here." Nobara remarked, as a good chunk of them got a bit offended. "I bet the ladies aren't that much better, though."

"What the hell, you can't just say that to people and expect to get away with it!" Kipo shouted. "I don't really know who you are, Nobara, but that's kind of rude."

"I mean, I just met you, so things could absolutely be different. I'm definitely going to be a kick-ass teammate." Nobara said, ready to show her skills.

"That's pretty cool. Anyways, let's just go back to our cabins to sleep for the next challenge." Sandy said, still a little bit pissed off.

"Some of the guys are actual dumbasses, so you're not wrong." Kyo remarked.

"Geez, you two you'd get along." Sandy said, a little tired of the sass.

*Kageyama's confessional*

The volleyball setter had the weird smirk.

"As much as she kinda pisses me off, she is definitely a competitive player and we need some more of that in this team. Uh, she's also beautiful, but that didn't need to be said." Kageyama said, trying to keep it together.

*Kyo's confessional*

The heir to the Kusanagi clan looked a little bit pissed off.

"I don't know what's with her, but honestly, if she's going to be on our team, she doesn't need to change a thing. I swear it's like half of the guys on the team just...suck to be around, nevermind that Wario dude."

*Confessional cut*


"Also, Dawn arrives onto the Deer, because she wants to!"

Dawn just ready to hang out with all of the mostly depressed teammates, as Julia, Tiana and Yuri were there to greet her into the team.

"Welcome, moon girl!" Tiana shouted. "Or whatever you call yourself."

"Hold on, she can call herself whatever she wants!" Yuri shouted.

"I am definitely a moon girl. I appreciate the. introduction." Dawn told the two of them, as they were looking at each other. "I don't think I'm sensing good energy."

"Yuri, what is your problem?" Tiana asked.

"My problem is that I'm right." Yuri boasted.

"Does it really matter, it is very late at night and you two are not in the mood to be fighting because two of your teammates have been eliminated." Dawn said, which got Tiana and Yuri up into a different kind of mood. "You know, I could read your auras-"

"I'm not ready to be read!" Tiana exclaimed, as she went back inside the cabin.

"...What's up with her?" Yuri asked, as Dawn shrugged. "Probably some kind of grudge."

"To be fair, when no-one believes you turned into a frog by a dark voodoo magician, you don't tend to trust people who try to read your souls." Dawn said. "Besides that, this team has someone who wants to heal the Amazon."

"And you want to do that, too?" Julia asked, having a good ol' smile. "I guess you all of the allies you can get."

"Considering your many attempts to win the King of Iron Fist Tournament haven't worked, I think it's best to get some friends." Dawn told her, making the Native American fighter feel her hair stand up.

"Wow...you really need to be careful about reading people." Julia said, a little shocked and stunned.

"That makes a lot of sense here." Dawn said.

*Tiana's confessional*

"The last time someone I know got read like that, they were a talking frog and the other one got arrested. I ain't trusting her until she can prove she's trustworthy." Tiana said, very sure of it.

*Confessional cut*

"Now, we've introduced everybody...so we've got a new challenge coming tomorrow for these contestants! And the audience too!"


To be continued in Episode 3, which is still coming out soon with the fashion-loving jujutsu sorcerer and that one British guy with Hamon.

And the challenge that is very much based on a certain anime's second season and considering what I teased in the last chapter, I probably gave it away.

Anyways, considering that these two are pretty cool characters and wouldn't bloat the already bloated roster by too much, I think it's cool to add these two!

Besides, there's going to be two teams with double elimination in the next challenge anyways.

So things are about to get spicy.

Either way, here's the final teams and the six eliminated contestants too:

The Rugged Rhinos (Red Team):
Azula, Pinstripe Potoroo, Squirrel Girl, Mai, Tifa...
Shulk, Harley Quinn, Yumeko, Lynn Loud, Storm Shadow, Iori...
Pepper Ann, Kristoff, Carmelita, Tron Bonne, Sol...
Muscle Man, Sugar, Clover, Fred, JFK...
Rock, Gintoki, Hank, Dante, Coachman & Basil!
(Sammy, Satori Tendou & Legoshi)

The Crafty Crows (Yellow/Gold Team):
Wario, Giovanni, Tomo, Sandy, Tobio Kageyama, Riku...
Kyo K., Terry Bogard, Darkness, Pit, Gloria, Judy...
Deadpool, Soma, Genos, Papyrus, Sir Daniel, Gum...
Miko, Kipo, Sakura, Shego, Mikasa...
Chloe, Lord Hater, Tiny Tina & Haida!
(Kugisaki Nobara, Owen, Noah & Michiru)

The Daring Deer (Green Team):
Sonja, Ram, Samus, Uraraka, Robyn, Kate...
Penny Proud, Riley, Scott P., Jude, Soos, Snufkin...
Yuri, Mystique Sonia, Piccolo, B, Aisling, Donkey Kong...
Daisy, Luigi, Spike, Julia Chang...
Tanya, Tanjiro, Samurai Jack & Snake!
(Dawn, Tiana & Bugs Bunny)

The Striking Swordfish (Blue Team):
Sokka, Tails, Lowain, Oikawa, Nicole, Kasumi Todoh...
Cassie, Raven, Daphne and Arle...
Johnny Bravo, Bayonetta, Reg, Reigen Arataka, Joey Wheeler, Min Min...
Noel, Eva, Falco, Askeladd, Connor...
Amelia, Leshawna, The Heavy, Squigly & Khun!
(Mr. Smee, Joseph Joestar & Ryuko Matoi)

Eliminated from the competition:

Panchito (Rugged Rhinos)

Rapunzel (Crafty Crows)

Hayley Smith & Haohmaru (Daring Deer)

Hsien-Ko & Albedo (Striking Swordfishes)

Chapter 16: Episode 3-1: Getting The Squads Together!

Summary:

Some people have left, some people have joined.
The drama's really getting started, though.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 3: Capture The Headbands
Part 1: Getting The Squads Together

Noah's on the same team as Owen, and so is Tendou and Sammy, though the former duo was on the energetic Crows and the latter duo was on the tumultuous Rhinos.

Joseph Joestar is on the Seabass, Nobara's also on the Crows and Dawn switched to the Deers, so that's it on what happened after the first challenge.

The second challenge of the season, as these 119 remaining and new contestants are going to have to deal with a challenge at least every other day (for filming reasons obviously)

And this time, we've got another inspired challenge for you, as there's going to be headbands!

A lot of them, in fact, to counterbalance the amount of drama on these islands, so expect a real challenge!

Either way, you guys should read it and review it and I’m going to keep my promise of shorter chapters!


Last time on Total Drama...”

The camera showed the introduction of the challenge to the original 120-strong cast.

...We’ve got our massive teams of 30 to individually get their team’s tokens or else they were auto-eliminated from this show...”

There was a whole load of people running from the mess hall, some of them getting a bit messed up from the trampling.

...there was some dumb moments...”

Mr. Smee coming up from the ground with a token in his hand was shown.

...some funny moments...”

Jude and Soos trying to relate to the bear were shown, complete without any audio to make it goofier.

...and even a few big moments!”

Samus and Donkey Kong were shown walking away from the deadly mediocre quartet of the Rhinos that involved Basil.

But in the end, there was six people eliminated with Hsien-Ko and Albedo from the Seabass, Hayley and Haohmaru from the Deer, Rapunzel from the Crows and Panchito from the Rhinos!”

The people that were riding the slingshot yacht were shown in seperate boxes.

And Noah and Sammy came back from World Tour and Pahkitew Island respectively! With Satori Tendou, Kugasaki Nobara and Joseph Joestar making up the final three new comers!"

And the five new people to the camp players bringing on their personalities were shown in their own different vertical slices.

"Also, Dawn's completely switched to the Deer, the greenest of the teams!"

The very light-skinned and light-haired moon girl just waving to the two spunkier girls of the Deers, that being Yuri Sakazaki and Tiana, in the massive cabin.

Who’s going to choke? Who’s going to wear the biggest headband around their head? And who’s going to keep it at the end? Find out right here on...”

Chris did the usual zoom out, as the host knew what was coming up next.

...Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!”


Big ups to the opening theme, which I'm not going to write...because there's already enough words in here. It's 'bout the characters!


And it was back to right after the last challenge had truly finished and Tendou and Sammy were all on the same team, getting used to the...strange quirks of being on the Rhinos.

Sammy was pretty getting only good things, though, as the girls' side of the cabin was warmer and didn't have a bucket load of tension on any side.

"Hey, welcome to the team!" Squirrel Girl shouted. "You're Sammy, right?"

"Pretty much!" Sammy remarked, a little bit scared of the meaner girls. "What's with everyone?"

"This is a team that does strategy and skills." Squirrel Girl said. "Or so Azula says."

"I mean...is she wrong? This is Total Drama after all." Sammy told her, not that scared of being on the girls' side. "I just hope that-"

"-You look exactly like that Samey girl!" Sugar came up to the other Pahkitew Island contestant. "Oh, you're that Samey lady...but with a different name."

"Wow, you're still very country!" Sammy remarked, unsure about the intentions of Sugar. "Where's the rest of the ladies?"

"They're mostly inside the area, probably doing their own thing...minus Azula, because of reasons." Squirrel Girl answered. "Fire reasons."

"Wait, what?!" Sugar shouted.

The camera cut to the three of them reacting to the random mark on the wall that was very much burnt and the eleven others just feeling the heat...as Azula and Mai were looking at each other.

"So, did you both-" Squirrel Girl said.

"Yes, they both did and because one of them said that they were more adept with fire than others." Tifa answered, a little bit scared of the two ladies. "What's wrong with you?"

"What is wrong with you?!" Mai shouted. "You think you're more beautiful than me?"

"Not really, but you just put yourself more out there than I ever could." Azula threw a good insult at Mai. "So, I am more beautiful."

"To be fair, you both are...equal, I think?" Tifa said, trying to ensure that the two of them wouldn't burn more stuff. "Basically, on the same level."

"Fine, I guess we are." Mai huffed, as Azula just conceded the dispute.

"Okay, that's good, because we'd like to keep our winning streak." Tifa said. "And our beds."

Tifa then noticed the new lady and the country trash girl from Pahkitew and she didn't look too surprised to see that they were here.

"Oh, don't worry, this doesn't happen a lot. Just sometimes." Tifa told the two of them, as the duo were sure of something.

"Yeah, I was worried." Sammy remarked, just happy to not have her twin interrupt.

"Good, because I'm not about to show my beautiful face without anyone else stepping in the way! Let me show how we do it out here!" Sugar boasted, as Sammy was just seeing...something.

Sugar threw the mud...pellet and of course, Azula and Mai dodged it in the massive cabin, which meant that someone had to catch it and catch it they did, getting it on their shirt.

"...That's so stupid...and awesome!" Lynn Loud shouted, having a dirty t-shirt. "Besides, you're that girl that came third?"

"Yeah! Finally someone recognises mah skills!" Sugar said.

"I respect your competitive skills." Lynn crossed her arms, being impressed.

"You know what's happening-"

While there may have been 16 sets of bunk beds, no-one was able to question that there was going to be only two people bunking together in that one bed.

"Who would throw mud at someone? That seems like...a worst of all time moment." Pepper Ann asked. "I'm not going to sleep near her."

"Well, Lynn's taking one for the team apparently. I don't think it's that serious, just disgusting." Carmelita said, not looking that surprised.

"That's a little strong for a mud throw. But that's definitely an ew moment." Pepper Ann remarked.

"...That would be more befitting of the situation." Carmelita said.

*Sammy's confessional*

The nicer twin had some thoughts.

"I'm starting to think that this is Pahkitew Island 2, if only because there's a few crazy people leading the team. I don't know, maybe the burning on the wall didn't help." Sammy remarked.

*Confessional cut*

The guys were...definitely being guys, as Satori Tendou instinctively caught a rock that was being thrown from a certain guy...as JFK looked happy to be sitting in his set of bunk beds with an asleep Legoshi and Muscle Man looking impressed and sitting.

"Hey, guy who threw a rock?" Tendo asked, as JFK looked shocked.

"Er uh, Japanese guy who I forgot the name of! What's up?" JFK remarked.

"Wondering when I'm meeting the leader of the team." Tendo said.

"Technically, no-one is, but the old man's real creepy. So, you're looking at the deputy!" JFK remarked. "I'm finding chicks!"

"Eh, not me, but there's a lot of good ones there." Tendou said, as Legoshi looked shocked and Muscle Man looked happy. "And you guys are cool with me, right?"

"Hell yeah! You look like a real monster!" Muscle Man shouted. "Wolf man!"

"...I guess." Legoshi said, basically half-asleep at his point. "Just let me sleep."

Somehow away from the new guy, the technically not a truce was doing their thing of having some serious tension...as Shulk and Pinstripe were feeling it.

And Tendou walked up to him.

"Is the team leader one of you guys? Because I don't have a good feeling." Tendou said, feeling nervous.

"The team leader's one of the ladies who shoots fire! The old guy's just very scary to deal with!" Pinstripe Potoroo said, very tired of the Coachman.

"Really, I'm not. Just someone who does do a lot of things for the team, even if it's...unsavoury." Coachman chuckled. "Besides, this is a show where the worst of people have won before, so I'm only scary to our enemies."

"Are you always like that?" Satori Tendo just felt some weird energy. "Do you always try to be scary as you can be?"

"Only for our team to do well." Coachman said. "And the others will suffer."

"Oh, good." Tendo looked disappointed, still trying to smile.

*Tendou's confessional*

The red-haired middle blocker looked like he saw some disgusting

"I'm sorry, it's either the fire girl who burned a wall or some guy who's clearly losing his mind. As much as I respect their goals, those two are not great!" Tendo explained. "The ladies are both beautiful and badass, though."

*Confessional cut*


And for Noah, Nobara and Owen, they were not expecting the mostly childish team to have the older people be the more immature of the members and the Crows weren't...really making an introduction.

It didn't help that they first met Tiny Tina and Deadpool, probably the least stable out of the Crows in the place.

"Hey, uh, is this the team with the bird logo on it?" Owen asked.

"Yeah! You're the one who won Total Drama Island, right?" Deadpool remarked. "Nice to have you here."

"Congrats? So, what do you need?" Owen said, having a good time with the mercenary.

"I need some tips on how to win this show." Deadpool asked, as Owen was just happy to open his mouth.

"Uh, no thanks, we're-" Noah rebutted him, as there was a certain someone coming up to him.

Tiny Tina just wanted to show him something.

"Hello, Tiny Tina. I see that you've got a partially complete explosive." Noah remarked, trying to move slightly backwards.

"Oh nice, you know my name. Wassup, smart guy!" Tiny Tina exclaimed. "You want to check it out?"

"No, I just want to know you." Noah stated, pushing away the unfinished bomb.

"Cool. I make bombs and I live on a planet where if someone steals your stuff, you blow 'em up good!" Tina shouted. "And there's always a lot of a-holes stealing your stuff and I help blow their bases up or whatever."

"So, you're a soldier from an alien planet. Good to know." Noah didn't look interested.

"Seriously, look at these crazy parts from the junkyard? I'm going to blow something up now!" Tina remarked, as she was just carrying the stuff.

"That's cool, I’ll just be somewhere else.” Noah said.

“Shit, be somewhere else! I’m testing my explosives anyway.” Tiny Tina before leaving the situation to a Noah that wrote something down.

Pit, Deadpool, Owen and Soma were all having a good time with each other, as Noah looked on...not sure what he was going to contribute to the food conversation, as Soma cooked up something good.

“Yeah, woo hoo! Look at these burgers!” Soma shouted, which could definitely be heard by Noah. “You want to taste some, new guy?”

“Sure.” Noah just shrugged. “It’s not like being here is good for my tongue.”

Noah took a bite of the burger that Soma cooked and he felt...something that was new to him, as the total joy rose up to him and he had a smug grin on his face.

“Yeah, I just cooked these up pretty quickly.” Soma said with a nonchalant smile.

“Honestly, your food is going to help all of us get through this long and tourturous season. And also strategize.” Noah said.

In a different part of the cabin, the Crows' final newcomer, Nobara had to deal with the unbearably outgoing trio of Tomo, Giovanni and Wario and she felt the cringe from a short distance.

“Yo, we’re the Busters of the Crafty Crows, the leaders of this awesome team that do awesome things!” Giovanni Potage exclaimed.

“And don’t question him because he’s responsible for some awesome things.” Tomo exclaimed.

“...What?” Nobara asked.

“That’s right, Giovanni Potage is here to lead this team to victory and some of us are going to be bad guys!” Giovanni boasted, showing his pink hair proudly. “But we’re all owning this.”

“Bro, you just won one challenge, knock it off.” Wario mumbled, very much in the process of sleeping.

“And we’re going to continue with my leadership.” Giovanni heard Wario loud and clear.

“Okay...what do you want me to do?” Nobara asked. “Say that you’re a good leader or something?”

“Nah, I just want you to have my back.” Giovanni remarked. “As I make the big moves.”

“Yeah, I can do that.” Nobara replied. “If you mess up, I’ll vote you off.”

“Well, okay, but I will also have his back!” Tomo butted into the conversation, as Nobara looked at her weird.

“Great, I don’t care.”

*Noah’s confessional*

Noah looked generally happy.

I’m surprised to say that this team is actually good, even if there’s a lot of the crazy people backed up onto one team. It’s mostly because of the teammates with one impressive skill, though.” Noah said, reviewing his teammates.

*Nobara’s confessional*

The red-haired jujutsu sorcerer looked like she wanted to stop being in the competition.

These leaders are a bit of a joke. One challenge happened to those two, they got second and they now think they’re super cool. I’m pretty cool, but you don’t see me telling everyone about it.” Nobara said, very much not impressed.

*Confessional cut*


The next morning, the good majority of contestants were about to get their second rude awakening...as all of the new arrivals were also getting their first rude awakening in all of the teams' two-story cabins for 30 or more people.

And the Deer were the most rudely awakened in their two-story cabin, as there was a certain feature that was there...that they didn't need.

"GOOD MORNING CAMPERS! I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT CHALLENGE YESTERDAY AND I BET YOU'RE RARING TO GO FOR TODAY'S CHALLENGE!" Chris practically shouted into the microphone and you can guess how the Deers reacted.

"Shut the fuck up, I'm tired of your bullshit already!" Riley shouted.

"Whoa, language." Donkey Kong said, half-awake. "It's too early to be swearing."

"...Yeah, you right. I ain't getting used to this, though." Riley remarked, too tired of the shouts.

"Me too." Donkey Kong said. "Tanjiro's probably the only one that is awake."

"That is very much true. I saw him training his water breathing technique." Samurai Jack answered, very much awake. "He was running all around the place, ensuring that he was in good condition."

"...That's great for him. I'm not doing that.” Donkey Kong was kind of groggy.

"Dude, I'm just plain tired right now. Let me catch some Zs, man." Jude said, a little bit too tired for comfort.

"I'm not in the mood for catching sleep, but at least, everyone's awake." Snufkin remarked, actually opening the door from the big patio. "Hey, you know what we can all do?"

"Chill with B?" Jude asked, as Beverley woke up.

The small guy fistbumped the big guy.

"Honestly, I don't mind it, because we don't know what's he talking about." Luigi asked, nervous. "He could be a bad guy or something."

"He's not a bad guy. The last time he got eliminated, Scott the farmer basically played on their fears to get out!" Dawn shouted from outside, as the guys that were asleep. "Sorry, I just came up here to say that."

"Oh...I remember, dude." Jude clicked his finger towards the big black guy, as these two were vibing.

"Uh, I'm back in this place." Soos said, also half-awake.

"Oh, okay...that's cool." Luigi said, sure that he got fed some lies. "Anyways, I wonder what the girls are up to...and Snake too! I bet he's out running."

"And Snake and some other people...wait, they're missing too?" Donkey Kong noticed there was two other empty beds. "Wow, we're pretty awake, though."

"That's awesome, actually." Luigi remarked. "Because I don't know how to be that awake."

"Damn, maybe y'all just built different, because I'm too young to be awake at 7:30 at no fucking reason!" Riley complained, basically under the covers at this point.

"I mean, he is very much right, but it's too early right." Donkey Kong said, finally getting up from his bed. "This ape has to get ready!"

*Spike's confessional*

The small dragon had a confident smile.

"This is probably the weirdest team I've been in and I think that's pretty cool!" Spike exclaimed. "Who would wake up people like that, though?"

*Confessional cut*

On the girls' floor on the Deers' hostel-cabin hybrid, things were a bit different, as there were more people outside of the cabin and there was one person that got beaten to punch by someone.

Tanya had a megaphone and she looked disappointed.

"I was going to wake you up with my cute voice, in order for all of you to be motivated for the next challenge. I can't believe the host beat me to the punch." Tanya explained with a cute smile. "Anyways, we should try to not be last."

"I can't believe you're 13." Robyn glared at the child soldier. "I was dreaming about this weird Chris head."

"And she accidentally found the Chris head in the dream too. Do you even know what you did?!" Daisy shouted.

"Yes, we all need to strategize and waking up early is a strategic move only."

"Can you calm your butts down? I think waking up in the morning is a good thing." Yuri asked, sitting up...ready to do the challenge. "Being woken up by this guy though hits differently."

"I really doubt it. It was either that or Tanya with a megaphone." Samus told her, also coming back from the morning run.

"Yeah, but at least she would’ve cared about us.” Ram argued. “Even in the most vague sense, since you all should wake up early.”

“But why? It’s not like there’s going to be something for waking up early.” Samus argued, as the maid had a stern face.

“You will feel better for avoiding waking up to the host’s horrible voice.” Ram told her, as the whole cabin had...a feeling.

“And I bet we could strategize to make the other teams regret dealing with us, which should go without saying.” Tanya added onto the pink-haired maid’s argument. “It was either him or me.”

“Hello, Robyn is psychic or has weird vision!” Daisy shouted, trying to get some attention...as said teammate just sighed.

Uraraka, though, was definitely still asleep through all of that and just only woke up.

*Uraraka’s confessional*

What just happened? It’s like everybody woke up at the same time and is talking about a bunch of stuff, which must be important!” The floaty girl said, before floating upwards.

*Confessional cut*


The Swordfishes were a team that was down 2 members and got one additional member and they were trying to keep themselves motivated after the challenge, but they were in the midst of the second challenge.

And they didn't want to be woken up randomly, but alas, Total Drama was made by a cruel man and they were pretty awake after that and sitting on the random outside.

"Oh no!" Joseph shouted. "He woke us up!"

"Yeah, what else is new in here? He's been doing since forever." Eva gruffed.

"Is he some kind of weird guy?" Joseph asked. "Must be for him to do that."

"You have no idea how weird he is. Look at all of the past challenges.” Eva remarked.

“Those Pahkitew people deserve to get a vacation for all of the BS that happened in that season. Even if I don’t care ‘bout them.” Leshawna stated, a bit tired of the hosts’ seasonal shenanigans.

“Aw, must be some kind of...thing.” Joseph remarked, very unsure of what the ladies were about.

“But we’re still all in this to win the two million, so he must be doing something right. Besides, I’d still like to hear all of your life stories!” Squigly was much happier than the TD veterans.

“Honestly, I grew to be real tough, fighting for myself and bringing the pain to any opponent and I lost in the second challenge. So, I’m not losing this challenge.” Eva explained, very much ready to hit. “Chris is going to get hit.”

“Maybe, Chris doesn’t have to get it. These challenges could be not dangerous and awesome.” Min Min said, stretching her arm to catch something.

“Good idea, we’re not fighting with the host.” Joseph said, flexing his arms. “I’m going to train my Hamon...because we could be fighting next time.”

Min Min and Eva were looking more than confident at the suggestion.

“Then let’s go!” Ryuko yelled, as she saw the brown-haired guy. “You want to fight?”

“Sure, it’s not like we’re hurting each other too seriously.” Joseph prepared his gloves.

“You never know when you need to fight.” Min Min said. “Can I join you two?”

“Yeah and so can Eva.” Ryuko remarked. “You’re an MMA fighter.”

“I bet I could take you.” Eva cracked her muscles.

“Wait, but…”

The four of them went out to do some preparing for the next challenge, as Squigly was just alone by herself, waiting for someone else to come.

“...doesn’t Ryuko have apparently immense strength?” Squigly asked. “Eva could really get hurt and not be in the challenge or show.”

“Clearly, she hasn’t researched any of the contestants.” Leviathan said.

“That being said, we do need all of the teammates that we could get.” Squigly stated, her purple skin being fine.

“Why are you up so early, zombie!” Kasumi shouted, pretty much being half-awake. “Oh, it’s you.”

*Kasumi’s confessional*

The black-haired aikido practitioner was a bit surprised.

I still can’t believe he managed to get over a hundred contestants in this show and to be honest, I can’t remember a lot of them, let alone some of my new teammates. Seriously, a zombie arrived?!”

*Confessional cut*

Sokka, Lowain and Khun were the three guys that were doing the very important business of taking a look at Azula, who was just discussing the least surprising strategic moves.

“Er, why are we looking at a bunch of cute ladies?” Lowain asked.

“I don’t know, but I bet there’s a good strategy reason for this. You know, like you said.” Khun said, as Sokka was just trying to look at things.

“There very much is. There’s no way that Azula wouldn’t come here without a plan.” Sokka stated. “I bet she’s got a lot of plans to win this thing.”

“You might be wrong, but on this show, who knows what craziness happens.” Khun remarked.

“Nah, they’re all pretty cute!” Lowain remarked, as the other two were looking at him like he wasn’t serious. “Come on, I bet they’ve got-”

The surfer dude with the furry arms just got slapped by Khun, still with a smug smile...as Azula was up to something that was not all that unusual with her bunch of ladies.

In the middle of the woods, there was only thing that this could mean.

“So, we’re going to be in alliance?” Tron Bonne asked.

“Yes and it will be a strong alliance, strong enough to contend with any team!” Azula explained. “This alliance will only be for the loyal ladies amongst you, because we'll eliminate lacking teammate without hesitation and make our team as strong as any warship”

"I'm a lady that is very much loyal!" Yumeko exclaimed.

"Honestly, I'm down to be in it." Tron Bonne stated.

"If there's something about kicking heads, I'm in." Harley Quinn cracked her knuckles. "I just want to kick the other team's ass."

"You know what...this is the alliance for me! What can we do?" Squirrel Girl asked, ready to prove herself.

Azula's alliance was former and Sokka looked really shocked, along with his crew of two other people.

"Crush the competition with your skills and rule over the whole game? And when we lose, find the least competent teammates and send them home by votes." Azula explained. "I don't think it that's complicated."

"Whoo! Sounds easy enough." Squirrel Girl said. "And I assume we're a secret?"

"Uh, yeah, who needed to tell you that?!" Tron Bonne exclaimed, as Azula just nodded.

"That would go without saying, all of your skills are needed to make this alliance and team work." Azula stated with an confident smile. "Meeting over."

"Thank fuck, because I thought this was going to go on longer." Harley Quinn remarked. "Let's win this challenge!"

*Azula's confessional*

"As much as I'm not here to make friends, I'm also here to not make enemies of our own team either. So, this alliance will increase my chances of winning, by keeping the team together." Azula stated. "And I'll prove that I AM powerful!"

*Confessional cut*

Sokka, Lowain and Khun were determined to do something about this potential alliance, as these three had a very smug grin and so did someone who came up to them.

"Listen up, guy, we're making our own alliance with guys in it." Sokka exclaimed.

"Yeah, I don't think it's a he." Khun remarked, as Sokka took a look at the women. "Cassie Cage, I'm not surprised to see you here."

"What? I'm going to make my own alliance and it's going to go up against Azula!" Sokka exclaimed.

"Bro, we don't need to do that." Lowain said. "We're a team that kinda gets each other and we're all swordfish."

"Azula's crew could take all of us down with the right moves, she's got some good people in there." Sokka argued.

"And making an alliance solely to counter that wouldn't help. If we all strike against the Rhinos, we could be playing some serious games!" Cassie Cage shouted. "And with enough people, we could expose her and make them enemies of their own team."

"Yeah. But if things get a little too Azula-y, I'm making an alliance." Sokka proclaimed.

"Hey, you've got a teammate in me when that happens." Khun just put his arm around Sokka awkwardly.

"Alright, suit yourself." Cassie and the other three went back to camp.

*Cassie's confessional*

The Special Forces lady had an insquistive look.

"As much we're still a fun team, we could also be a team of strategy against our enemies that are within the other teams. The people who think those two are exclusive haven't seen us yet!"

*Confessional cut*


The food was happening and the teams were set up in there and the obvious thing was happening once against between a certain pair of people.

"Hey, this ain't good food for anyone, not even animals." Hank said, eating his food.

"It ain't going to change, so quit complainin'!" Chef yelled, ready to throw a knife at someone.

"Yeah, you're right." Hank said, just trying to keep the peace before whispering.

"Damn chef."

"Who else wants to complain?!" Chef asked.

The room was generally silent, as the 119 non-eliminated contestants were just eating their sub-standard food, some of them probably trying to hold in vomit or forcing it down to avoid starvation.

Chef just took it as a sign as the contestants accepted it, as he crossed his arms to look at his band of cooks that were a little bit mad and of course, anyone would recognise DJ if he was seen.

"I don't know, Chef. I don't think I can feel good about serving these mostly nice people this stuff." DJ remarked.

"Yeah, but it's Total Drama tradition at this point. I don't know what you expected!" Chef told him.

"...Uh, better food?" DJ quietly said.

"That don't mean much." Chef remarked.

DJ and Chef did share a moment, though, as the other two cooks were very much tired...because they saw one man just saw his words...and DJ just stepped away from him.

"Well, I guess your position as Chef should be taken away."

Chef Hatchet calmly walked back to the plating window and saw one old man look innocent as can be and his smile did portray that.

"Heh, you better shut up!" Chef shouted. "You want to get the pin?"

The Coachman was that old man and he kept that same "innocent" smile through the whole conversation.

"Yes." He asked.

"Oh no, he's going to get hit!" Joseph Joestar shouted, basically narrating the situation.

Joseph did keep his butt seated, as he didn't want to get in the middle of a situation between two tough old men and the pin was thrown swiftly and was spinning around at speed.

And the pin got caught...with one hand, as Chef got shocked and look plain surprised and so did a good majority of the contestants.

"Wha?!" Joseph exclaimed, the young dude not expecting the catch.

"Wait, you're just going throw pins at someone with some criticism?" Coachman's trademark suspicious smile came back.

"...What the hell, you just told me to get fired! Jesus Christ..." Chef got irked.

Chef went back to inside the kitchen, as the rolling pin got thrown back, DJ caught it and his team were...having some opinions on that intimidating moment.

*Hank's confessional*

"I better not get on the wrong side of that old man. I just get the feeling that I'm not going to have a fun time if that happens." Hank honestly said. "At least, we're on the same team."

*Confessional cut*

"Oh my fucking god! Why?" Harley Quinn asked.

"Because it was awesome?" Muscle Man suggested, as he got a bunch of dirty looks. "That was a nice prank."

"No, if he can't serve decent food, then he doesn't deserve to have his job." Coachman said with that smug grin and...green eyes?

After that incident, no-one had the heart to tell him that it was practically part and parcel of the show...and the host came in with some swagger and saw the shock on everyone's faces.

"Are you guys happy for your host?!" Chris exclaimed.

"No." Noah instantly rebutted.

"How do I know you're not going to add more people?" Riku added to that, as Noah looked at him with a smile.

"...Anyways, are you guys excited for your next challenge?" Chris asked, getting a good majority of the contestants in an uproar. "Good, 'cause I heard your words loud and clear!"

"I just saw the old man do a-" Pinstripe asked.

"He won't listen." Coachman said, with a firm hand on his shoulder.

"The second challenge is just outside the mess hall...again."

Every single one of the contestants went outside.


The challenge involved four big enclosed baskets that had a slot on the top and the front that showed the total amount of points each team had and...headbands that had points on them inside said baskets.

"Your second challenge is also all new!"

Chris then wrapped a headband on the top with the number 45 on it.

"Today, your teams has to gather headbands with my face and points on them!"

The host explained, as a good majority of the contestants were getting it.

"These headbands can be found all over the place and unlike the tokens, they can be taken or stolen by any contestant!"

There was a whole bunch of dirty looks that were looking towards Mai Shiranui, who went into her stance.

"That's not the only difference! The headbands are practically everywhere!"

The absolute mess of headbands with a random bunch of points weren't contained to one spot, as it was all over

"And these headbands' points can range from a single point to a million points...even two million! If you put them into this thing, then the headbands can't be stolen anymore!"

The coloured baskets that were more like tubs of emptiness were still there.

"First place gets some good food, second place team is safe from elimination and third and fourth have to eliminate...two people each!"

The many contestants were more than prepared to either not lose this time or continue their winning streak or keep on being safe from eliminating someone else.

"You have three hours to find as many headbands as possible! Go, dudes!"

The contestants went on their way, as they were ready to pick up headbands like it was nothing.

"Thanks to this being an hour-long show, we've got action, headband-grabbing and steals all around after the break...on Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!"

The host was happy for the newly extended run-time, as this part was over.


To be continued with some of MHA Sports Festival familiarity, where all of these teams are really getting into the swing of proving themselves and finding random headbands in random places!

Total amount of points gathered, so far:

The Rugged Rhinos: 0 points
The Crafty Crows: 0 points
The Daring Deer: 0 points
The Striking Seabass: 0 points

That’s right, there’s more points in play and this time, it’s not coming out of nowhere!

Either way, here's the final teams for the second time and the six eliminated contestants too:

The Rugged Rhinos (Red Team):
Azula, Pinstripe Potoroo, Squirrel Girl, Mai, Tifa...
Shulk, Harley Quinn, Yumeko, Lynn Loud, Storm Shadow, Iori...
Pepper Ann, Kristoff, Carmelita, Tron Bonne, Sol...
Muscle Man, Sugar, Clover, Fred, JFK...
Rock, Gintoki, Hank, Dante, Coachman & Basil!
(Sammy, Satori Tendou & Legoshi)

The Crafty Crows (Yellow/Gold Team):
Wario, Giovanni, Tomo, Sandy, Tobio Kageyama, Riku...
Kyo K., Terry Bogard, Darkness, Pit, Gloria, Judy...
Deadpool, Soma, Genos, Papyrus, Sir Daniel, Gum...
Miko, Kipo, Sakura, Shego, Mikasa...
Chloe, Lord Hater, Tiny Tina & Haida!
(Kugasaki Nobara, Owen, Noah & Michiru)

The Daring Deer (Green Team):
Sonja, Ram, Samus, Uraraka, Robyn, Kate...
Penny Proud, Riley, Scott P., Jude, Soos, Snufkin...
Yuri, Mystique Sonia, Piccolo, B, Aisling, Donkey Kong...
Daisy, Luigi, Spike, Julia Chang...
Tanya, Tanjiro, Samurai Jack & Snake!
(Dawn, Tiana & Bugs Bunny)

The Striking Swordfish (Blue Team):
Sokka, Tails, Lowain, Oikawa, Nicole, Kasumi Todoh...
Cassie, Raven, Daphne and Arle...
Johnny Bravo, Bayonetta, Reg, Reigen Arataka, Joey Wheeler, Min Min...
Noel, Eva, Falco, Askeladd, Connor...
Amelia, Leshawna, The Heavy, Squigly & Khun!
(Mr. Smee, Joseph Joestar & Ryuko Matoi)

Eliminated from the competition:

Panchito (Rugged Rhinos)

Rapunzel (Crafty Crows)

Hayley Smith & Haohmaru (Daring Deer)

Hsien-Ko & Albedo (Striking Swordfishes)

Chapter 17: Episode 3-2: Steals, Deals and Squeals!

Summary:

And the second challenge has started and there's a lot of headbands to battle for!
That's it.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 3: Capture The Headbands
Part 2: Steals, Deals and Squeals

With all of the team changes, the action has changed surprisingly little, as the 114 remaining and 5 new contestants are in a battle for points supremacy!

Courtesy of a challenge that was inspired UA's cavalry battle, except a little bit more strategic, dirty and way way longer!

So, expect some of that madness and some of that planning to start coming into action here...and with Azula having an alliance and the Swordfishes bunkering against her, there's going to be a bit of that here.

Guys, I'm trying to make the chapters shorter and simulteanously, more packed with contestant...so please read and review it!


Azula had an alliance and that was pretty much news to the Swordfishes, who weren't that surprised, but the more observants were shocked at the fact...as they were gathering behind the two-story cabin.

Eva and Leshawna, most of all, as the other 27 contestants weren't scared of the alliance or the others.

"Hold on, every time I see an alliance, they always end up nearly winning and I doubt things are going to change this time around!" Eva shouted. "And luckily, my fist is a solution!"

"Hold on, guys, we need to find some other way of doing it. Just because we can punch them, doesn't mean we'll get them. The other three teams probably have their own ways of dealing with us and not to mention, the cutest alliance in Total Drama!" Oikawa told all of them. "So, everyone's going to get their own headbands!"

"Honestly, that's a really good plan! Everyone, get your own headbands!" Captain Amelia shouted. "We won't be up for elimination!"

"Got it, two headbands!" Joseph Joestar exclaimed.

"Uh, this is just the first challenge, but with headbands." Leshawna shouted. "Headbands that everyone ain't gonna catch from me!"

"Well, that's the spirit." Amelia said. "Getting second would be commendable, but commendable doesn't mean much here!"

"Okay, so let's get this plan rolling and of course, we won't lose." Oikawa added, prompting Amelia just raise an eyebrow.

"Trust me, we know." Amelia stated.

*Reg's confessional*

The robot kid looked optimistic.

"If there's anything that the last episode showed is that Tails and I could be a great team with enough work!" Reg said. "Though, we just started being teammates."

*Kasumi's confessional*

She looked a bit nervous.

"I should have done much better last time, so this time, it's going to be different! Even though, it's kind of the same challenge." Kasumi stated.

*Confessional cut*


The challenge that was two days ago and introduced the 120-strong cast to the world of weird Total Drama crossovers were fresh in the minds of many of them.

Some of them recognised that this new challenge was kinda similar, while others were practically showing an example of the differences in the camp grounds' roof...as there was a big number on it.

"I'm ready to get 100,000 for my team!" Kasumi got into action.

"Same thing here!" Ryuko was running with her.

The two teammates were joined by a whole bunch of people that were ready to get onto the top of a high roof.

"You're not going to mess with me!" Sakura yelled.

"We're going to be messing with you!" Shego declared.

The two duos were just ready to try and climb up the building with their raw strength and teamwork, as Kasumi raised her hands and Ryuko stepped on them.

Sakura couldn't really do much either than help Shego get up the thing, as she tried to do something.

While the other two were probably gathering a bunch of low-pointer headbands, these two were practically climbing up the walls and swinging at each other with punches that loosened their grip on the top.

And then Mikasa used her gear to both come out of nowhere, make Ryuko...completely lose her grip on the cladding with a good whiffed swing and throw Shego up to the top.

The top...where there was the big pointer headband and also, two of the Rhino's top teammates, as Storm Shadow and Tifa were up there to do the deal.

"Your moves are too slow." Storm Shadow said, as he came in for Mikasa, who dodged it to let Shego just run in.

Shego then tried to put the hurt on Tifa, as she basically blocked the attack...as the headband was lying there ready to be picked up by anyone, as Mikasa was leaping and Storm Shadow ran towards it with intent.

Tifa easily countered it with a strong punch, though as Shego basically dodged it to bring a good sweep...and the other two were about to grab it...before someone backflipped to snatch it.

An unexpected face literally climbed out of nowhere to snatch the six-figure headband, as he wore a green haori and looked confidently at his new found headband.

"I did it, Nezuko!" Tanjiro yelled, as he jumped off the roof like it wasn't a problem.

"Don't jump off roofs." Snufkin remarked. "Everyone could be up there."

The four that were up there...plus a stunned Kasumi and Ryuko were all angered by Snufkin's nonchalant remark...even if the latter duo were gathering low pointer headbands.

Storm Shadow practically carried Tifa down the roof, as the other two from the Crows just re-focused on the other cabins' roofs to search for more big pointers.

Tanjiro tied it around his arm...hiding it under the haori, making sure that his team really got the points.

*Tanjiro's confessional*

The guy with slightly dirty red hair looked confident.

"I may not have wanted to be here, but if I'm stuck here, the least I can do is help my team out!" Tanjiro shouted. "We're just hoping to not be last!"

*Confessional cut*


Mikasa, Shego and Sakura were all back together, as they were a trio that were more than running for points only...despite the fact that Shego was seething in anger from Tanjiro being way too far for her to reach.

These three were finding a lot of headbands...in fact too many headbands to count, as Shego practically swung on off of...Luigi's hat.

"Seriously, there must be some thing just dropping down headbands or whatever, because they weren't here this morning!" Sakura shouted.

"Wow, who cares...I like winning this challenge." Shego shouted, picking up another bunch of headbands.

"I know! But we should care about each other!" Sakura yelled, as she threw a strong Hadouken at...some contestant.

"Yeah, no duh." Shego then met a certain duo.

Mikasa readied her blades, Sakura raised her fists and Shego lit her hands up, as the three of them weren't about to the two thousand points that they've gathered up.

"You're about to lose a little bit of points!" Muscle Man shouted, shirt off.

"Wait, why is your shirt off?" Tendou asked. "You're...out there!"

The volleyball player with killer instinct and the very manly groundskeeper were just seeing that they were up against three ladies that were mad...and Shego just slapped Muscle Man with force...as he spun his shirt.

"...Yeah, I'm keeping these!" Tendou had a bunch of points in his pocket, as he ran away from the three ladies.

"No, you're not-" Sakura shouted.

"That's a lot of points on his head..." Mikasa said, looking at a certain someone running slowly. "...we should go after him!"

Legoshi was actually awkwardly running with a seventy thousand point headband and it was definitely not fitting his head, so he held it with both hands.

"Hold on, I don't think it's a good idea!" Legoshi shouted, trying to run as fast as he could.

"Can't go out there, I got another big number!" JFK yelled from the forest.

The wolf knew what was up when Sakura basically jumped him from the front and Shego grabbed him on the heck...leading to him being unable to escape and Shego stealing the headband.

"Come on, there's a bunch of other headbands, I'm sure you can find some other one." Sakura said, still on the back of Legoshi.

"Yeah, that's fine. Just get off me, please." Legoshi said, as Sakura did.

*Legoshi's confessional*

"To be honest, that actually didn't hurt that much...just a lot." Legoshi said, as he was shaking his own head. "What was that?!"

*Confessional cut*

The two of them with Mikasa in tow managed to gather some points and they put them into their basket of points...and they managed to get...

"85,000 for two minutes. Easy points and I bet the other teams have none." Shego remarked.

"Yeah...they don't." Miko added an extra 1,500 to the Crows' total. "The Deers have 120,000 out of nowhere!"

"I don't know what the difference is between first and second, but it's probably not much." Shego said.

"The matter is that we're winning this one because of reasons!" Miko yelled. "Kageyama said so."

"Yeah, you're acting like I'm not doing the win." Shego said, not even bothered by the comment. "Besides, they've got 130,000 now."


There were three different things happening on the Rhinos' side of the situation aside from Legoshi, JFK, Muscle Man and Satori Tendou being on the wrong end of some great moves.

One of the things was that Azula had an alliance and that they were doing the expected of getting headbands from some places that were unexpected...and the second thing was Carmelita, Tifa, Clover and Mai were a crew that were doing things.

The third thing, though, was a little bit different, as there were three specific people that were doing something odd and dumb...very much near the campgrounds and even hidden behind a cabin.

There was a whole hole...right besides one of them.

"How the hell did we dig that so quickly?!" Pinstripe exclaimed.

"...You better owe me something." Sol remarked. "That hole just doesn't come easily."

"Well, well, I think the reward will come in about...two hours, give or take, so be patient! Great things happen slowly." Coachman smugly remarked, as Sol wasn't getting it.

"Yeah, sure, what the hell is digging some partially obscured hole going to do?" Sol just dumped down an random table.

"Trust me, I don't know either, but it's something different than beating someone up." Pinstripe whispered to Sol, who just went off to do what he does. "...Seriously, what is this?"

"A hole under a table. When people look under it, they'll just try to see what's under there, get their headband taken and regret seeing it." Coachman explained with a smug smile. "That could work."

"Still don't get it!" Pinstripe shouted, basically hiding in the hole with the donkey trader.

*Sol's confessional*

"Jesus, what kind of high-level games is he up to? I'm just here to swing my sword and look stupid helping the team." Sol remarked, having a big 10,000 point headband. "I'm gonna look stupid again."

*Confessional cut*

With that wildcard move set up, Sol and Dante were back to being a two-man team of the beach...as they were running towards the guy with the 200,000 point headband, Pit and Deadpool, who carried 20,000 points and was just pulling out the katanas.

Pit was actually flying up with the headband and preparing his arrows and Deadpool was there, holding his katanas.

"Listen up, I have it and you can't have it!" Pit shouted.

"Honestly, I'm just here to back my wall-breaking angel up! Also, try and catch me!" Deadpool declared, as he rested on the ground. "I don't have that many points."

Pit basically flew away, as Sol and Dante decided one thing.

"Wow, you're real funny." Sol wasn't impressed.

"Damn, I guess you gotta do what you gotta do." Dante said, ready to get his sword on.

"Anyways, so what's happening..."

Pit may have been able to use his wings to fly fast, but he was surprisingly obvious despite the two most powerful guys on the Rhinos being completely distracted.

Mostly because that there was a someone looking at him with intent.

"Oh no, Snake!"

Snake wasn't about to let Tanjiro's efforts be the end of his team's point-gathering streak, rocket launcher in hand aimed at Pit.

"We're friends, right?" Pit asked loudly, as he saw a rocket coming...and dodging it.

Pit did managed to fly into the basket/no-stealing area, quickly taking off the headband and putting into the total count and he had an estatic smile on his face.

"Pit scores the big points for the Crows, with them having 285,000 points! I bet they're going to have a problem!" Chris announced, as the angel got blown up by a mini Nikita. "Er, he's okay."

Pit was lying on the ground, as Snake came up to him.

"Damn, he already put his in." Snake remarked. "At least he's alive!"

"AM I?!" Pit yelled. "Oh yeah, I am."

"...What did I just witness. Is this what Total Drama is now?" Noah asked. "Also, you're fine!"

"I AM?!" Pit got up, as Noah just felt the force of the shout. "Nice, I'm going to fly some more."

Snake did add 32,000 to the 107,200 points that the Deers added and he looked like he could go for much more than that, as he ran back towards where the headbands weren't being gathered.

*Pit's confessional*

The angel looked pretty nervous.

"Honestly, I thought that this was the same as yesterday's challenge, but everyone's going buck wild on each other, so it's not the same!" Pit shouted. "Yeah!"

*Confessional cut*


Joseph Joestar was doing a whole lot of work with Ryuko and Kasumi on the same team...as the three of them may not the best at doing things, but they were using their skills to so some absurd things.

Joseph basically managed to use Hamon to climb really fast, really quickly to just take off the rooftop headbands and stacking it on his dead friend's headband.

Ryuko basically used the Scissor Blade to pull some crazy things off, as some of the people that tried to come up to her...as she basically threatened them with it.

Kasumi countered both Giovanni and Tomo and took their headbands with some serious confidence.

"Back it up, Joseph!" Kasumi shouted. "We came here to finalise points!"

"Whatever that means, let's go!" Joseph proclaimed with smile. "Yeah!"

"Don't worry about me, I'm just protecting my teammates." Connor was running with them. "I do not have much aside from this high-value headband."

"Atta, man!" Ryuko exclaimed, swinging the blade once again. "You've got a 50,000 point headband."

"Yes, I do." Connor said. "Though I can't see it."

"Nice!"

The four of them managed to get inside the multi-team safe zone that was where around the baskets that held the headbands and all of them dumped the amount that they've managed to go.

"The Swordfishes' have 72,520 points...they may be losers, but they're not going to be losers forever!"

The four of them were just happy to get so many points, as they all felt a different feeling.

"Well, Chris is right. We can't just stand there or else, we'll lose." Connor remarked.

"Er, that's really obvious." Kasumi said. "Let's get some more."

They were quickly joined by Tails just crashing into Ryuko and Reg...basically crashed into the window...with an high score count, as Joseph had to say something.

"Well, whoever that is, he throws damn good!" Joseph remarked. "Alright, you ain't ready for this!"

Reg was practically on the ground after bouncing off the window, as Tails picked him up and Connor and Kasumi just...ran for some more, as these two were gathering tokens.

Reg and Tails did managed to add 8,600 more points to their teams' total, even if they were in some kind of pain.

"And they're third...because they've got a few thousand more than the Rhinos."

Kasumi and Connor were doing the thing, Reg and Tails were determined to snatch second place from the Deers and Ryuko and Joseph...were basically up against Genos flying in with a bunch of headbands.

"Alright, we'll be taking those." Joseph proclaimed.

Genos was literally flying in with the headbands and then landed to ensure that they were still there.

"Yeah, I bet you heard that and I'm sorry." Joseph said, honestly and fairly.

"Apologies, I have these and I won't let you take these." Genos showed his set of headbands. "Anyways, I came here to dispense of them from my hand."

"Alright, that's cool. So you're an S-class kind of guy?" Joseph asked.

"Yes." Genos answered, as he ran towards his basket. "So, what do you want?"

"Eh, I just wanted to talk." Joseph remarked. "See you on the flip side!"

Genos just put it in, as Ryuko just threw a thumbs up to him...as his team's score count went up by 2,000, which wasn't a lot and Joseph added 5,000 more with the stolen headbands.

"Your team is third, so I will not bug you about it." Genos said, starting to fly quick.

"We won't be third for long!" Ryuko yelled. "Just you wait, Joseph and I will kick some ass, take points and get stronger!"

Genos was practically gone by the time that Ryuko finished her declaration, as Joseph looked ready to kick the teamwork into high gear.

*Tails' confessional*

The yellow fox was in a pretty good mood.

"Genos can definitely throw things into orbit quite easily, so I'm just lucky to get away with just some foot pain. The fact that these two are just doing dumb tricks probably means that the other members should be okay, strategy-wise." Tails remarked.

*Confessional cut*


Speaking of Genos, he went into the forest to find some more headbands...making sure that he was looking at every corner and crevice from a random part of the forest.

To a place where there was three people trying to earn their rights on their team, which now had 151,000 points to their name.

"Yeah, we're showing those other teams, what's what!" Yuri shouted. "That Tanjiro guy started our lead and we're going to keep that up!"

"If that is so, then why don't you try and help our team by making a notable contribution?" Ram asked, looking for a big-point headband.

"Because getting the small ones also count and I'm tired of you saying that I'm not contributing." Yuri said.

"I said that you were not contributing much, since you haven't put any back." Ram remarked.

"Okay, okay, we've got bigger things to do than argue with each other. Like staying safe from elimination!" Mystique Sonia shouted, her hat snatching a good headband. "And we can do that!"

"Then let's go!" Yuri exclaimed, carrying her bunch of headbands. "How that's for contributions!"

"Not much." Ram remarked.

The three of them were running as fast as they could, ensuring that they weren't intercepted by a bunch of random people from other teams...which happened with another trio that were doing their headband-gathering business.

"Goddamn it, we're tired of people showing up and just fucking being there!" Harley Quinn shouted.

"I wouldn't put it in sweary terms, but I agree!" Tron Bonne had a giant Servbot.

"Same thing here, so can you please let us pass...or else, you're going to get yourself in a fight." Ram remarked.

"We're in a fighting mood and you're in a fighting mood, but we're trying to get points, so pass." Mystique Sonia told the two Rhino members.

"You want some of this?!" Yuri threw some good punches at Harley.

"I'm ready for some of this!" Harley shouted, swing her bat around.

Those two were just going at it, as Yuri even threw a few Haoh-Kens around and Harley Quinn just slammed the projectile out of existence with the bat and Ram and Sonia were dealing with a giant thing in a forest that wasn't really that adapted to it.

The Servbot did managed to get the arms stuck in a tree, so the other two were speeding out of there.

"I shouldn't be surprised. Sorry, Servbot number 92." Tron Bonne remarked. "Harley, keep on...you knocked her out?!"

"Yeah! She couldn't throw fire forever against my bat!" Harley Quinn looked pissed, as Yuri was just basically lying on the ground. "And you know, she's hurting!"

"Alright, let's get those ladies!" Tron Bonne shouted. "Servbots, let's get 'em."

"Miss Tron, we have the headbands that you need!" The many servbots that she had gathered around her and running in.

The two teams of ladies were running towards the basket, and Yuri got picked up by a certain samurai, who ran towards the teams' leaders...in the middle of the forest.

With that being said, the Deers managed to get 12,600 more points to their name, which meant that they had 163,600 points to solidify their second place thing.

And the Rhinos earned a solid 17,000 points...shifting them back into 3rd place in front of the Swordfishes...as Harley and Tron Bonne were smiling, as Muscle Man put his 500 poins in...as did Tendou, though he had 1,500 instead.

"Dang, I guess the Rhinos are out of the bottom with 94,050 points, but they should go for second if they don't want to be losers eliminating two people!" Chris announced, as the four of them were looking at each other in the sunny campgrounds. "Also, when time's up, any headbands you still have will count!"

"Hell yeah, we're gonna win this soon!" Muscle Man shouted.

"How, though? Legoshi got pounded into the ground!" Tendou yelled.

"Literally everyone else." Muscle Man said. "Heh, I bet we could prank those other teams."

"...Okay sounds cool." Tendou remarked.

'

Speaking of new faces, Noah and Owen were back as a duo and they had to bring along Nobara and Sandy for the ride and all four of them were doing their thing of being in the middle of the trees.

"Hey, what's shaking?" Sandy asked. "Other than the trees."

"Just thinking about how those two have some weird dynamic." Nobara remarked. "Kinda reminds me of my classmates."

"Okay, you know they're going to be watching you say that." Sandy remarked.

"And they're going to have to deal with it." Nobara said with a smile. "They're actually pretty cool, though."

Sandy just shut up for a bit, as did Nobara, as the Ridonculous Race team had a moment together in the forest.

"Woo, Noah! Hey, what's up, man?!" Owen shouted. "You been good?"

"Yes...you were there for most of it! Besides, you were in the first challenge...how was it?" Noah asked.

"Ah, you know, it was pretty fun! I hung out with some guys, one of them was a jock and he looked pretty good." Owen remarked. "They were all about their ladies and Izzy's still my lady."

"...She's in jail." Noah said, unsure.

"I know. She's doing good in jail with her skills!" Owen said, still unaware the two ladies were listening.

The four of them didn't manage to find anything interesting...aside from one guy that was definitely on their team, but didn't look interested in giving up his headbands.

And they managed to find themselves up against a random rock climbing wall that had a bunch of points the higher they were.

"Hey, guys. Get your own headbands!" Kyo remarked. "There's a whole bunch just lying here!"

"On this wall?!" Noah shouted. "I think I'm just going to get the low ones."

"Yeah...but the high pointers are up there. We may be on the same team, but you can't just go for the low blows." Kyo had a smirk on his face, as Noah didn't look too surprised.

"I think those two are going to beat me to the punch." Noah looked up at the two ladies taking all of the headbands.

Nobara was basically using her experience dealing with cursed spirits to get up that well with speed and Sandy used her pure skills and smarts...as they were both snatching up the top tokens like it wasn't a problem.

And Owen basically was there, annoying Kyo like it wasn't a big deal and Noah just slapped both of them.

"Alright, I'm tired of not winning, so let's win some more." Nobara remarked. "I'll get myself down."

"Well, that's good, because we're going to put 'em in there!" Owen shouted.

"Shut up, Owen." Nobara told the fat guy, who just frowned.

The four of them left and they all had impressions of each other.

*Sandy's confessional*

The squirrel looked disappointed.

"I mean, he is actually kind of annoying and big, but I don't care what country you're from, you're not going to get away with saying that type of stuff to people!" Sandy said.

*Owen's confessional*

Owen had some feelings.

"I did say that Izzy was still my lady, so I bet she's going to get out of jail."

*Confessional cut*


The last of the new faces...or rather, contestants being on another team, Dawn, B, Kate and Tiana were definitely part of the same team and three of them surely had one thing in common.

They had dark skin, were definitely going up a hill and each had some headbands on them...that were tied pretty good.

"I'm pretty sure we're with the palest person on the team." Kate said. "That ain't because she's some kind of witch."

"That's what I've been saying...still don't know if she's trustworthy." Tiana stated, carrying a whole bunch of low-point headbands.

"She is, you're just not trusting her for a dumb reason." Kate said.

"I don't want to turn into a frog again, though!" Tiana said.

"But I cannot do that and I probably don't want to do that." Dawn remarked, as B nodded to that. "That kind of power wouldn't help anyone, but only hurt."

B raised his thumb up, as Tiana was still shaking her head...as the other two were sure of something that was up ahead...as the trees were hiding a river that went down to an entirely different place.

Said river was both too big to jump across and too small to be a massive obstacles, considering it was shallow.

"Rivers...don't agree with me." Kate said with gritted teeth.

"Huh, what a suprise." Tiana said with a side-eye. "Me too!"

Dawn and B were both looking unsure as to do what...as they weren't exactly alone on the other side of the river, as Azula and Yumeko were now standing there with intimidation.

"Also, those two are going to be in our business." Tiana said. "So, there's only one thing we can do."

B had a decent though, as he was definitely writing down something small to alleivate the Rhino situation...and they were all looking at the words 'One of you goes on the bridge, while the rest just waits inside the trees."

"...Not a bad idea, though I doubt that Azula is the type of person to be shaken." Dawn said, as B high-fived her. "Kate, you should distract her."

"Not sure if it's worth risking my hair, but I can work with it." Kate Alen was just went along the river.

As the popstar went up the river, so did Azula to block her...leaving Yumeko to deal with the trio that was about to be carried across the stream by B, who looked confident in himself.

Yumeko was alone.

"Azula did say that I had to block them, but how do you deal with-" Yumeko talked to herself, before B basically ran. "-Yeah, I'll take my chances."

Yumeko had a lot of big-point headbands on her and she...attempted to do the stance, as the black-haired gambler...basically got some of them stolen by Tiana.

"Azula, we're down a few thousand and they're in the forest!" Yumeko shouted. "The two ladies were standing on top of the big guy."

"I can't believe I went after a popstar with bushy hair!" Azula shouted back. "Sorry, but your hairstyle is not good!"

Kate was finally noticed.

"Thanks, I tried doing it myself. Your hair's not looking too good either...so we can both share hair tips." Kate shouted from the other side.

"I don't take tips from the enemy!" Azula yelled, her hair still not in a great state.

*Azula's confessional*

Azula was just doing her hair in the confessional.

"She think that she's just going to get away with insulting my hair, considering that I lost a war, am a jail and have to do this hair myself! I have ways of paying her back."

*Confessional cut*

'

The three of them...minus Kate Alen were finally back at camp, as there was some kind of pandemonium going on with everybody...but they safely ignored it and dispensed their 20,000 points in the safe basket zone.

They were pretty happy, taking a small celebration.

"The Deers are still in second, if anyone wanted to know!"

"Shit, they're about to be onto us!" Riley shouted, literally coming off the roof. "More onto us or some other shit like that."

"Where the heck did you came from? Talking like that?" Tiana said, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm repping Woodcrest in here and I came from the roof. I've seen some good shit up there!" Riley exclaimed, as he added 2,000 more for his team.

"...Seriously, why are you swearing so much?" Tiana asked. "And more importantly, what's up with the table?"

B and Dawn were going back for more at this point, considering that they both really cared for each other.

"Long story short, you look under it and two of the Rhinos take your headband or something!" Uraraka explained. "Or you get taken in there and your headband gets stolen!"

"I bet you're just saying some bullshit. Bitch, you can't even keep your story straight!" Riley shouted, as Tiana picked him up.

"Riley...if that's true, not sure what else we can do." Tiana told Uraraka, who was a little bit nervous...as she had an unsure face.

While these five may have been discussing things, it was back to the now somewhat notorious table action, as Reigen carried a big-point headband...and suspected that there was something under one of the tables.

And he walked slowly up to it, ensuring that no-one was going to grab his 100,000 point headband.

"Hello?" Reigen asked. "What's with this hole?"

"Seriously, it's like some kinda-" Daphne remarked, before being pulled in.

And these two were carrying some notable point headbands, so it wasn't that surprising to see that they were captured, for lack of a better word.

"-What kind of weird scheme is this?!" Daphne exclaimed. "Say something, old man?"

"Yeah, you don't want that." Reigen assured her, sure of the energy in the hole.

The energy? Pinstripe and Coachman were about to steal some more headbands and they did that with a honest smile.

"Honestly, we're simple people with simple demands and we'd simply like to get your headband or you're simply going to get your face destroyed." Pinstripe remarked with a smile of a true gangsta. "For real."

"For real...really?" Daphne then actually got picked up by Pinstripe, fist in her face. "Is that it?"

"Seriously, you better hope that he's-"

Reigen then saw his teammate just drop her two high value headbands and her just trying to get his headband untied...or gone off.

"-He could be joking!"

Reigen then got a weak punch to nose, to essentially allow his headband to be taken by the most intimidating duo from the Rhinos...as Daphne just backed up.

"Well, that wasn't so hard, wasn't it? I'm sure that my team will appreciate what I did here!" Coachman laughed. "But your team may live to regret it."

"You're going to regret going up against a bunch of swordfishes!" Reigen shouted, as Daphne stood behind him.

*Daphne's confessional*

The redhead was in a slump.

"Sorry, guys, I can't just go up against a gangster weasel and the creepy old man. But I can't believe that they had so many headbands with them!" Daphne said, observed. "I'm guessing that they're willing to punch a lot of people."

*Confessional cut*

"Oof, the Rhinos are doing some secret crazy moves...literally at their cabins! Will things go good for them...after the break? Maybe!" Chris announced.


To be continued in Part 3, with a whole lot more of that headband battles on the way with some of the contestants that were in here from the start!

The newcomers may have gotten their part of the spotlight and so has some of the weirder strategies, but the rest of them will show up later and yes, I may have forgotten some people.

Raven, specifically, so she deserves her own part...in the next part, but other than that, that's for it for me!

The total amount of points for these teams:

Rugged Rhinos: 94,050 points (3rd)
Crafty Crows: 287,200 points (1st)
Daring Deers: 173,000 points (2nd)
Striking Swordfish: 77,020 points (4th)


Chapter 18: Episode 3-3: No Formations, No Problems!

Summary:

There might not be a plan or a strategy, but damn, there's a lot of headband-grabbing and fighting in this challenge!

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 3: Capture The Headbands
Part 3: No Formation? No Problem!

What's up with Snake and Samus? What about Daisy, Luigi and some other people and more importantly, how are the Crows doing?

All of that is going to be answered in this chapter without the newcomers showing up a ridiculous amount besides Joseph Joestar, because what else do I do?

Sammy and Sugar minding their business, so expect all of the above and that in this third part of the third episode!

And why is there so many people? Because I don't know, but I'm dealing with it!


"And we're back with the Crows still ridiculously far in the lead, the Deers doing awesome in second place! The Rhinos and The Swordfishes should step up their game." Chris announced, as there was some kind of happening towards some of the Deers.

Snake, Samus, Luigi, Daisy and Donkey Kong were a crew of five that wasn't to be messed with...considering their combined power, as they just had managed to get together.

"Hey, Samus! We haven't got much luck." Daisy showed the 200-point headband she had.

"Our luck is just as bad, so don't get too cocky." Samus joked, even if he didn't come across. "We've only got 400."

"Oh no! What are we going to do?" Luigi asked.

"We do what we need to do." Samus exclaimed.

"...Wait, what is that?" Luigi said.

"Honestly...going all out." Samus remarked, as she released her electric whip.

"Ohhhh, makes sense." Luigi was preparing his still nervous fists.

Donkey Kong knew what he had to do with the other four, as they were bunkering down to do some strategy...or rather, Snake and Samus were doing all of the strategy and the rest were watching, ready to ensnare a lot of headbands.

And in other news, Gintoki, Clover and Squirrel Girl were a trio that barely survived the first challenge, as is, so the universe must have been looking up for them.

Because they just managed to find a big one...on the ground, no less.

"Whoa! That's just a straight million!" Clover shouted.

"Of course it is. That's the number." Gintoki remarked.

"Listen up, we're going to guard this with our life!" Squirrel Girl yelled, as Clover was backing her up.

"Our life here depends on it and we're going to look cute with our share of a million each!" Clover declared.

"Yeah, we're not going to die if we leave here." Gintoki told the two of them, who got offended. "I think."

These three weren't about to let an opportunity slide, as they were bunching up against each other...trying to find the campgrounds that were only slightly downhill from where they were.

And they were in the sticks equilvalent of the multi-isle campgrounds, random huts only.

Both groups had a determination to make some serious effort and that was going to start with the super-group that was within the super-team of the Crows.

"Damn it, we're going to open this lead and then close this challenge like it's a...box!" Kipo yelled, ready to work things out.

"And we're going to take victory, I'm assuming?" Shego asked like it wasn't a big deal.

"Yes, obviously." Kipo said. "And we couldn't have done without our old pal."

"I think we did." Shego said.

"No, we couldn't have done without my distraction skills!" Tiny Tina exclaimed, as Kipo and Shego were both raising their eyebrows...before they realised what she did.

"You just blew something up." Shego remarked.

"And if she didn't blow something up, we wouldn't have been able to do the thing." Kipo said. "I hope he's okay."

"I doubt he's okay." Shego said.

Riku was actually the one that felt the bomb damage, as he was walking carefully and barely saw the million point trio before they disappeared.

"...It's kind of impressive that those ladies acts like you're not alive." Gum remarked, walking in her skates.

"It's not, I'm pretty sure that I saw a ridiculous amount of points and they've already noticed it." Riku stated. "But we've got each other and that's what matters."

"Still can't believe that the host is just dropping people in willy-nilly." Gum said, as she followed the leading trio. "Who knows what's going to happen."

"He's going to stop...and there's more people now?!" Riku said quietly, as Gum shushed him...and Papyrus was standing there.

"Yep." Gum said, not even listening.

While those six were just hanging out and trying to get the download on the running trio with the massive point headband, said trio were joined by Sammy and Sugar literally crashing into them.

"Listen the fuck up...I'm tired." Gintoki said. "So, let's run."

"We were already running!" Sammy shouted. "From Sugar just getting beat up!"

"...Good on you."

The five that made up the million-point Rhinos were just sprinting like it was no-one's business, as they weren't about to lose to two different bunches of people.

"Sugar, we need to get away from the other people!" Sammy shouted.

"How, I'm just being mah beautiful self!" Sugar exclaimed.

"I dunno!"

"No duh."

"We don't need this, so let's go." Clover said, as she didn't look too impressed with the Pahkitew blondes.

The five of them weren't the best runners and had to deal with the forest make their path more indirect, as the trees were numerous and so were the detours.

And it didn't help when another bunch of people managed to see them from far away.

"Well, there's our chance!" Donkey Kong put his hands like binoculars.

"Let's take that chance, then." Samus said coldly.

A group of six Crows and five Deers saw the million and were running after the headband, trying to ensure that they weren't blocked by the forest's winding paths and that said team didn't get an open way to the campgrounds.

*Sammy's confessional*

The blonde cheerleader looked nervous.

"Still don't know why I wasn't in the first challenge, but I'm sure as heck that I'm happy for skipping that, because I didn't want to be running with basically a target on my head." Sammy said, a little bit scared.

*Riku's confessional*

The guy looked nervous.

"I still don't know why I was the bait, but it had to be someone and I don't think having Gum take the hit would be fine. I don't like seeing darkness after all." Riku remarked.

*Daisy's confessional*

Daisy had a wide smile and the shoes to boot.

"If you think I'm going to take your headband lying down...I think you're right." Daisy shouted.

*Confessional cut*


Back at camp, Pinstripe and Coachman were both chuckling to themselves at the impressive amount of points that they both hid and the fear factor that they've both generated.

And some others managed to gather some points and finally put them down, as they were chased by a duo.

"Well, I did it." Legoshi said, running away from Min Min. "I put it in."

"And you're not going to get away!" Nicole yelled, practically stopping him with a near miss of a punch.

But it was one hell of a near miss punch, as it made Legoshi freeze up and Min Min react in shock.

"Doing it for the team, remember?"

While Nicole said that, Chris had a special announcement.

"The Rhinos may have more than a hundred thousand points, but they're still up to lose two people from being third!"

Legoshi just laid on the ground in fear, as Nicole and Min Min were running back into the forest and...saw something weird and it came from the new guy.

Joseph Joestar was feeling pretty down and looked like he had seen a cruse.

"What up with you?" Nicole asked, in shock.

"Strange old guy. Took me under a table and stole my headbands. Besides this one." Joseph remarked, very serious.

"You haven't even been in the last challenge, it's fine if you lose sometimes." Nicole said, more unimpressed than anything.

"I just looked in there, saw this jolly old guy and then he threatened me and took my point headbands! It's definitely an experience." Joseph Joestar said, was all smiles at the end.

"...I still don't get you, but that's probably true." Nicole said, a little bit confused.

"We're still trying to take down Azula, so we're in this together!" Min Min shouted, very un-confused.

The three of them decided to do one thing...and that one thing involved Tanjiro and Yuri doing their thing, as the duo had some smiles from practicing what knows what.

But they did have an notable amount of points and Joseph Joestar and Min Min had some range.

"Alright, let's settle this!" Min Min shouted.

And for some reason, Snufkin, Robyn and Jude jumped out of nowhere from the bushes and also ran with the two ladies...just 'cause they wanted to.

"Heh, heh, watch this?" Joestar asked "nervously", as he swung the clackers around like an expert. "Nice trick, eh?"

"There's no way you've defeated whatever the Pillar Men you talked about with that-"

Nicole was in the middle of saying, when the clackers literally fired themselves at Yuri, who...basically slowed it down massively with Haoh-ken...and it still hit Tanjiro with impressive strength.

And Tanjiro basically got knocked down for a bit.

"-As I was saying, you probably had a ton of moves, but that was definitely one of them!"

The whole balance of the Deers got swung by two clackers, as Yuri was still running as fast as she could...while the rest were looking at Tanjiro with shocked eyes.

Yuri dodged's Nicole still average strikes and Min Min's mis-aimed stretchy arms, as Tanjiro got back up and restored his team's balance in record time.

Yuri got into the safe zone with 22,000 points and Tanjiro added on an extra 9,500 points onto that, so...

"The Deers have got over two hundred thousand points, so the Rhinos still have a long way to go!" Chris announced. "Also, The Swordfishes are way in last!"

"Thanks for telling me!" Min Min shouted, somehow grabbing a massive 100,000 point headband from Snufkin. "Joseph?"

"Working on it!" Joseph exclaimed with a smirk, getting the clackers to snatch a 20,000 point headband from Jude's hat. "Got 'em!"

And they put it in, as Cassie Cage and Raven came back with some points to tip it over the edge...blasting Tanjiro and Yuri on the way there.

Tanjiro and Yuri may have not gotten any damage, but what they managed to lose was the chance to take the Swordfishes' two heroes down with any moves.

And Raven just threw back the arrow from Robyn's crossbow like it was nothing.

"Sorry, I don't intend to lose either. Besides, you three aren't looking...super good." Raven said, not too surprised.

And Cassie put in another 36,600 points from both her teammate and herself, as the two other members.

"Never mind, The Swordfishes are in second now and not losing anyone today! I guessing losing made them stronger!" Chris announced, as Cassie Cage had a nervous look.

"Considering that we just jumped up to second, we could lose it for no reason at all. So, keep on your toes." Cassie told the whole team, as Raven was basically floating behind her.

"Okay?" Min Min asked...before getting the Haoh Shoukouken to her face, knocking her down.

Cassie and Raven were just looking at each other, as they were going somewhere else, with Nicole in tow.

*Raven's confessional*

She didn't look too interested in making an confessional.

"There's not much to say other than some of our teammates are very not smart." Raven said. "That being said, it's not like the other guys are dumb."

*Confessional cut*


Clover, Gintoki, Sammy, Sugar and Doreen (Squirrel Girl) were the five that could change up the game at any time...if they could get into the camp.

Unfortunately, their enemies include the forest and Aisling, who was very angry and very tired of people stepping into her personal space.

And was still happening with these five and Piccolo.

"Do you want to help out with the challenge?" Piccolo asked.

"I'm protecting the spot where I sleep! So, yes!" Aisling shouted.

And the group just happened to meet eyes with the whitest girl on reality TV, (and movies, but Deadpool only knows that.) as she came up to them.

"Gimme some of those headthings!" she shouted with missing a beat.

"That's right, we're stealing." Piccolo stated, stretching his arm out.

And his hand immediately managed get hit by a heel, as Clover wasn't about to let an amount that big get stolen and Squirrel Girl slapped Aisling with impressive strength.

Though, Piccolo and Aisling were far from done...as the former fired off some ki like it wasn't a big deal and the latter...managed to get a wolf or two on Squirrel Girl.

And Sammy and Sugar what was up, as they weren't being hit and Gintoki was standing by and giving them the seven-digit headband...and Sammy took on it and ran into the forest...with Sugar following close behind.

"Wow, I can't believe he thought of that." Sugar said. "What a smart old guy."

"He's young and he didn't even think of that." Sammy told her. "But we've gotta get back to camp, right?"

"Right! And I bet it's that away!" Sugar could barely see the mess hall.

"I think we can see it!"

These two weren't running that fast, courtesy of Sugar.

*Aisling's confessional*

She looked angry.

"I just want to rest in my forest, see the living creatures in there and do my thing of hanging up in the trees and not doing the challenge." Aisling said. "Guess that's over."

*Confessional cut*

'

With all of that said, Snake's crew were doing business on the beach side, as Daisy led them in directions that were a bit inaccurate and they weren't scared.

"Aw, the beach. Good times to find those million-point headbands." Daisy remarked.

"I bet that we're not even close to them." Samus said.

"Hold up, they could actually be here." Daisy exclaimed, as she wasn't seeing them.

"...I think you're wrong."

The other three were just trying to find some other big number ones, as Snake and Donkey Kong weren't messing around and Luigi found a 20,000 point headband and just held onto it.

"Man, these rare headbands are like finding-" Donkey Kong said, after he dug up a whole bunch of sand.

"-a needle in a haystack, but it's not like they're elusive either." Snake was judging the sand that was definitely dug up.

"I was going to say bananas in the desert, but that's good too." Donkey Kong was still trying to dig with his massive hands.

"That's definitely a first, though." Snake remarked...before finding his one high-value headband. "Looks like, we've got something on our hands."

"It's 800,000, man! Gonna put it on your head...because you already have a headband!" Donkey Kong shouted. "I've seen Mario Party!"

"Weird reference point, but it's okay." Luigi said, was a little bit shook. "I've got a few more headbands!"

"Well, that's good. We've just got to sneak past...Riku and his people." Snake saw the white-haired Keyblade wielder like he was a problem. "Be careful, this guy moves around you like it's no big deal."

Daisy ran on ahead with Samus doing the deal, as well, as Snake managed to hid his six-digit headband under his fabric headband and Donkey Kong and Luigi were rready to get slapped by Shego and Gum running on the beach.

And the battle sort of started, as while Snake definitely managed to sneak past the people that were bringing their hurt.

Gum got slapped by Donkey Kong into oblivion, as the big ape didn't his team to lose two more people...and Shego jumped over the second slap and kicked him in the head.

Riku couldn't exactly use his Keyblade's most spicy powers, but he could definitely swing it like it was nothing and just cut through Daisy's golf club, but got stunned by Samus...charging up her paralyser.

"Nothing personal." Samus said, shooting off the paralyser

Riku just took the point blank hit, being stuck in place for a bit.

"You're right." Riku told her, as Samus paired back up with Snake.

And yet, the fight was raging on with six people just going at it for the potenitla to have points...as the two that would've counted for the most have escaped.

*Riku's confessional*

The white-haired Keyblade wielder had a tired smile.

"I would've healed myself, but I didn't have enough magic." Riku said. "But I brought some light to my team."

*Confessional cut*


And of course, Snake met Sammy and Samus met Sugar, as the duos with a massive amount of points on the lines met up and just ran to avoid it getting taken.

"...I bet you've got a big number." Snake stated.

"Just 'cause I'm big, doesn't mean I ain't beautiful! Also, I bet you got a big number there!" Sugar shouted with misunderstanding.

"I was talking about headbands." Snake said.

"We ain't got a big one then!" Sugar shouted, as Sammy just nervously nodded.

Samus and Snake were looking at them with suspicion, as both duos were running to the safe zone with speed...and they were leaving each other alone for obvious reasons.

And also...Dante and Ram were joining them, wondering what they were doing...before sneaking a peek at the yellow headbands and understanding.

"What are you looking at?" Dante asked with a smirk.

"Your very questionable face." Ram stated.

These teams of three weren't the only ones that were doing their business of running towards the safe zone near the mess hall...as Joey Wheeler, Heavy, Lowain and Khun were running together with their own 50,000 point headbands and Khun...actually had some strategies.

"The Swordfishes are still ahead of the Deers and it looks like they're going to go for more!"

"Yeah, we're not out here playing games!" Joey Wheeler shouted. "We're out here, taking names...and playing games!"

"Shut up, you not smart." Heavy said. "People are coming."

"Heh, then it's time to-" Joey basically got his duel wielder grabbed. "-duel."

"You lose." Heavy said, as Joey just about managed to get stomped on. "Ow, that hurt."

Joey just yelled, as Lowain and Khun were running ahead with their headbands and the former had a pained expression...as he saw that Joey got stomped on by Darkness, of all people.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Darkness said in panic. "I didn't mean to step on you!"

"Yeah, well watch where you're going next time!" Joey shouted, partially from pain.

"Oh, sorry..." Darkness innocently said with a weird smile.

"Why are you smiling for?!" Joey yelled, as Darkness got caught off guard. "Who raised ya!"

Darkness just...had a moment of ecstasy and it didn't help when Kageyama and Kipo for the her team and Sokka and Oikawa for Joey's team managed to somehow witness the entire thing.

And then Heavy pushed her.

*Kageyama's confessional*

The black-haired setter was lacking in words.

"...What's up with her? I don't care what they're doing, but her mind should be in the game." Kageyama finally said.

*Sokka's confessional*

Sokka was very confused.

"If I got a lady, I wouldn't want my first time to be stepped on and she just acting like that." Sokka said. "For sure."

*Confessional cut*

"Uh, the Swordfishes have got over 260,000 points, so they're clear in second!" Chris announced. "Also, The Crows have got 50,000 more than that now."

"That lady is a little crazy. But I'm still Heavy and I'm still taking!" Heavy actually stole Darkness's headbands.

"This challenge is making me feel something good!" Darkness had a dirty smile. "But I also have to help out, because Kazuma wants a thing!"

And in true Kazuma's party member fashion, she missed...by a country mile and almost hit Kipo.

"Whoa, are you okay?!" Kipo shouted, as Darkness fell down.

Sokka and Oikawa were smugly looking at each other, like they were about to drop something crazy...which wasn't too far off from what the other two teams were about to do.

"Yeah, we're just putting bands in there!" Sokka exclaimed.

"I think that's enough to put us in the lead...Tobio-chan, we're pretty close now." Oikawa told him, clapping his hands together. "And I bet you might end up being last."

Sokka saw two duos that were running their hardest to ensure that they weren't losing this one and he got punched by one of them.

"What do you mean, volleyball boy?" He asked.

"I meant what I meant, you know." Oikawa remarked.

Snake and Sammy ran in, having a whole bunch of injuries from a bunch of people that were getting hit...but they were definitely coming in with the biggest headband of the day.

...Or a million-point headband each, as Sammy was nervous.

"Please, don't kill me!" Sammy shouted. "My sister will make fun of me!"

"What the hell kind of sister do you have?" Sol asked. "Sounds like a bitch."

"Hey, don't judge. It could be some weird thing." Bugs Bunny remarked. "Wait, what happened to the sexy lady?"

"She left to help the team out." Snake said, pulling the rubber headband from under the normal headband.

"Of course she did! And I don't get any thanks?!" Bugs complained with Snake listening in, adding an extra 150,000 to the total.

"The Rhinos and The Deers have more than a million and the Deers are leading with 1.35 million points, so the other teams are going to have pull something out of their butts!"

The Swordfishes were plain stunned at how fast the tables got turned around on them, as they were now down to third and Sokka, Oikawa and Heavy were ready to get back into action.

Joey was practically down for the count, as he barely got up and sat on a cardboard box with his Duel Disk intact.

"At least, this thing's okay." Joey said.

"If we lose, then we're voting you off." Sokka remarked, as he and Oikawa went.

"You're not the one carrying a bunch of headbands!" Joey shouted.

"Yeah, my dude right here ran from some far away part of the island...just to come here." Lowain backed up the duel wielder. "And then he got stomped by a weird knight!"

Sokka, Heavy and Oikawa were practically gone, ready to find their random million-point headband.

"...Literally everyone else besides Johnny Bravo managed to get some headbands without getting destroyed in the chest." Khun came out of nowhere with some headbands. "But I won't blame you."

"Right, white-haired dude who came outta bush!" Lowain shouted.

"And you were just standing there like an idiot." Khun said with a calm smile.

"Yeah, we've both had our bruh moments. Now let's not lose two more people." Lowain just fist-bumping Khun. "Why the suitcase, bro?"

"It's the reason why I'm pretty good at surviving." Khun remarked. "Besides, I've got a plan."

The blonde bro cook and the genius survivor were just running together to get...something.

"Seriously, Swordfishes dudes, you're going to have to eliminate two people if you don't pull something out!"


Johnny Bravo was mentioned and currently, Mai Shiranui and Tifa were trying to get him off his trail, somehow ending up with headbands that were given to him for some challenge.

Neither of the ladies were sure what it was, but they were lucky.

"Come on, ladies, you're up for a double date?" Johnny asked, running behind them.

"Not really, have a boyfriend!" Mai remarked.

"Yeah, ninja babe, I wonder what's happening with him." Johnny said.

"Hey, we're going to get married sometime this year!" Mai shouted. "Get off my business, you dumbass!"

"Oh...you're gonna help out?" Johnny asked, as he managed to get a flaming fan to his face. "Tifa or whatever your name is, you up for a date?"

"If this is an alliance, I don't want any part of it." Tifa stated, open and honest. "Besides I've already got someone on my mind."

"Hey, baby, we're gonna be here on the same island for a good while, so I'm gonna compete like no-one you've ever seen before!" Johnny Bravo was just clicking his fingers towards her. "Gotta go back to my team."

"Okay, you can do that by going to your team." Tifa said.

Johnny Bravo was just running forward back to his teammate, who was both confused and angry at him and it just so happened to the one person who clearly was tired of shenanigans.

"Amelia, I think I've got myself set up for a date." Johnny said, clicking his fingers with his 20,000 point headband.

"I can't believe you just gave a headband to someone who wasn't even that willing to have it...just so you could have a good time with them." Amelia said, very disappointed.. "I don't know what your thought process even is."

"They are both hot babes. That's all I really need." Johnny said, being very smooth with the angry cat lady. "I mean, you're a tall drink of water, but you're also a cat."

"...I get the feeling that your mouth just goes on its own, beause you just said you'd follow a attractive person no matter the team." Amelia told him, as she had something inside her.

"Though the Swordfishes have 369,690 points, they're still losing pretty dang hard and we're only an hour in!" Chris announced.

"Whoa, mama, we're losing?" Johnny Bravo just realised.

"Yeah, but we can make a comeback! You somehow have 500,000 points in your pocket." Amelia said. "Not sure how it got there, but you have to run back!"

"Okay!" Johnny Bravo shouted. "Min Min, this time, you're gonna tell me the secret of your ramen."

"She doesn't..."

Cassie Cage just walked onto the scene.

"...you know what, he has good morale." Amelia said, as Cassie just sighed.

*Cassie's confessional*

The Special Forces Agent was looking up to the sky.

"I don't think they were really thinking that hard about who would be in, just that they'd be their unique character within the show. Hell, I bet there wasn't even meant to be this many people...because there was no way that Johnny would make it otherwise." Cassie said, struggling to not facepalm.

*Confessional cut*


The Deers may had done crazy things, but what about the rest of them that have not done crazy things and were in the middle of just bringing the points in to further their lead.

And there were some very happy people seeing that there score was going up for the Deers at the halfway mark and a lot of help was going around.

"I think we've done enough stuff for this challenge." Snufkin said, raising his hat.

"No way! We suddenly got a million points out of nowhere, so it's possible that we just could lose...like that." Spike said, flying with quite a few headbands.

"I'm not the one carrying a bunch of headbands." Snufkin actually had something good under his hat.

"Plus, there's a whole bunch of people just out there stealing the headbands for their own team." Spike said. "That Storm Shadow guy, especially."

"Yeah, so we should all contribute to the cause of winning." Scott Pilgrim said, lying down on the ground face-up. "Because winning's pretty good."

"Cool, because we need all the help that we can get." Spike remarked.

"Can't. Every time I go, it's like Storm Shadow and some other guy knows where I am and I get pinned down on the ground! Happened five times already!" Scott Pilgrim complained, as Spike looked worried.

"I said cool, you can rest...and it's fine!" Spike basically flew away at speed.

Snufkin, Scott Pilgrim and now Sonja were sitting in the same area, as Sonja managed to come back with a few medium headbands and saw the two of them.

"What are you two relaxing for? We could lose the challenge without anyone noticing." Sonja said, not too pleased with the two dudes relaxing.

"I've got a million point headband. Also, if Chris says that it counts after the time limit, then it counts." Snufkin justified himself.

"How did you get past the ninja?" Scott asked, still lying on the ground.

"...Storm Shadow did manage to catch some of our teammates." Sonja said. "I just happened to be lucky enough to take all of the headbands because he was monologuing."

"Wow...they must be slow." Snufkin just got a scoff from Sonja. "I bet he's not that fast."

Julia Chang ran in with some news from the campgrounds, ready to score some more.

"We might not have this challenge in the bag!" Julia shouted, shocking Sonja and Scott Pilgrim.

The people with the S in their names were doing a whole bunch of work for the Deers and Chris McLean had to come in to say his words to interrupt the shock of these teammates.

"Damn, I bet there's going to be more of this episode of Total Drama after the break!" Chris announced. "That's right, there's more!"


To be continued in Part 4, which isn't really the end of the challenge, but is the last chapter with the challenge taking up the entire chapter with the stronger members doing their business!

The total amount of points for these teams for the third time in the episode:

Rugged Rhinos: 1,150,050 points (2nd)
Crafty Crows: 322,300 points (4th)
Daring Deers: 1,551,000 points (1st)
Striking Swordfish: 373,690 points (3rd)

Honestly, I think I'm just going go all-in on this fanfic, no matter how big it really is and no matter how hard it's going to be, because there's going to be a few surprises in the next chapter.

Chapter 19: Episode 3-4: The Heads of Battle

Summary:

We're in the second half of the headband challenges and things are getting a little bit crazy.
Only a little bit, though.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 3: Capture The Headbands
Part 4: The Heads of Battle!

Once again, this is all about the people that haven't got a proper spotlight yet, as they're also doing some crazy moves that kinda makes its their game.

Sometimes, it's their skills and other times, it's their agility and maybe, it's their unique things 'bout them! But they're all ready to grab some points and action!

And since the challenge is only an hour and a half in, there's plenty of time for some underused characters to show off too! Read and review, if you want to.


"And we're back with a ninja that takes names it's nothing!"

Storm Shadow wasn't really having a good time, as he wasn't sure why he was here...other than to get to the island and also because, his colleagues talked about the inter-dimensional machine.

He couldn't care less, as Jude, Soos and Penny were pinned together and he had the points to ensure that his team survived an episode without elimination...while the others were panicking.

"Hold up, bro! Your ninja costume's quality, dude!" Jude shouted.

"I dunno, it's looking boring and white." Penny said. "What are you going to hide from?"

"Don't try to make conversation, because it doesn't matter what I wear. What matters is that you're not going to win." Storm Shadow told the three of them in the most intimidating tone he could muster.

"Oh yeah?" Penny asked. "Say it to 'em, Jude!"

"We've got a soldier with a big butt and a bounty hunter with a butt!" Jude shouted, practically going auto-pilot. "You're down for real, dude."

Penny was just looking at him weirdly, as Soos wasn't even sure what to say.

"If the best thing you can come up isn't their skills, they will go down easily." Storm Shadow boasted, as he left the three of them to be pinned to the wall.

The ninja ran like he had a job to do and then disappeared, as his job to was to win as many challenges as he could and survive as long as possible...and the other three were just hanging out.

"Seriously, I can't believe you said that." Penny laughed.

"Come on, man! They were doing soldier stuff and being awesome before!" Soos exclaimed.

*Storm Shadow's confessional*

The ninja looked uninterested.

"Snake Eyes may be on this island and there may be a gun that allows for instant travel, but I'm only interested in the traitourous ninja that forced my hand." He said with his intensity.

*Confessional cut*


Sokka, Oikawa and Heavy weren't here to lose any more people, let alone two more to boot and it was bad enough of a situation to have Askeladd and Bayonetta actually helped.

Since the latter two were too busy flexing on people with their strength and absurd amount of racked up points.

And they just so happened to meet up in the same place.

"Where have you been?!" Sokka shouted. "You can't just go off, get a ton of headbands and just stay in the middle of the forest."

"And look at us now. I'm pretty sure that we've gathered more points in the last five minutes than you have since the challenge started!" Bayonetta bragged.

"Okay, then why not put them in the safe zone or something?" Sokka asked.

"I often surprise people for just showing people. That's not changing here." Bayonetta answered, as Sokka's jaw got dropped.

"I think I get what our beautiful tall lady's saying. If we can hide the points that we can get, then we could come out of nowhere to just take the lead from whoever's in the lead." Oikawa figured something out with a quirky smile. "Okay, tough guys, let's get collecting."

"I'm pretty sure that's not what she's saying." Sokka remarked, as the other guys were running off to prove Oikawa's plan right. "She's also hot!"

"...Good job, team leader!" Bayonetta remarked, as Sokka was getting steamed from getting ignored.

*Bayonetta's confessional*

The black-haired Umbra witch...just about managed to fit in the first outhouse confessional.

"You know what no-one says. I bet that demon hunter is out there being cool and doing whatever he does." Bayonetta said. "And still contributing less than I did."

*Confessional cut*

Speaking of other people, Uraraka, Tanjiro and Tanya were a trio that contestants weren't exactly going to see doing teamwork, but they did it anyways in the high trees.

Uraraka may have been out of the spotlight, but she was definitely making Tanya fly like it was no-one's business and she managed to grab quite a few for her team.

"Well, thank you for making me fly." Tanya said. "You're useful to have around!"

"But I can't just abuse..." Uraraka hurled all over where Tanjiro was. "...that happens."

"You have been up in the air for quite a while." Tanya said, as Uraraka floated down to the ground.

"...Wait, how do you know?" Uraraka said. "Oh yeah, they just put up a bunch of stuff on the site."

"The what?" Tanjiro asked, as the two ladies just shut up. "Come on, I think we all can make a great team, if we try!"

Uraraka and Tanya looked at each other with skepticism and a glare respectively and Tanjiro knew that these two weren't going to fix their issues any time soon.

*Uraraka's confessional*

The hero-in-training looked nervous.

"Do I have to work with a war criminal? Almost everyone else seems like a good person, but Tanya's got the villain vibe." She said, sure of something.

*Confessional cut*


Heavy and Askeladd were just vibing with each other, being two very strong guys...even if Smee and Squigly were both behind the both of them to finding some more with their unique strengths.

Oikawa managed to join up with Eva, Leshawna and Falco to make some kind of group and these four...were doing things for sure.

"Hey, ladies and bird, we didn't come here to lose. We came here to have some good times, win and probably play some volleyball!" Oikawa said. "These headbands might as well be infinite."

"One, I'm not going to play volleyball and two, pretty sure they're finite." Falco remarked, as the blue bird was running ahead.

"Alright, then let's grab some more!" Oikawa shouted.

"We've been grabbing some more all day and it ain't helping that much!" Leshawna complained. "I don't know how, I don't care why, but some guy on our team just ain't helping that much."

"Nah, everybody's doing their thing, it's just we're not getting any big things!" Falco yelled. "The highest number...four digits."

"Look, I ain't complaining much, because we're doing work!" Leshawna shouted.

"Yeah, the only reason we're losing is because we're not going for the dangerous stuff. And to win, you always go for the dangerous stuff." Eva declared, too angry to not go for what they saw.

"That's the kind of spirit that I want to see! It's time to do something about this bear!" Oikawa proclaimed.

The two 150,000 headbands were in front of them, but it was guarded by the bear that got some of the Deers up in a weird situation two days ago and said bear was less willing to give both of them up with its sharpened claws.

"Now, we're talking!" Falco proclaimed, doing a running start to use his wings.

"...We're fighting bears now?" Oikawa asked. "This is just a bit too crazy, if you ask me."

Falco then jumped up as high as he could, while Eva was still planted firmly on the ground, bringing in a strong fist to the bear's own face.

"Stop asking and starting fighting." Eva proclaimed, as she managed to make the brown bear feel the impact of said punch.

Falco then started to do a backflip to ensure that he was able to grab the headbands, despite being upside down with wings that didn't double as grabby hands and Oikawa...threw an fast volleyball at it.

"Oh, I get it." Oikawa said. "This bear's not on our side of the court."

"I swear this show is making people do crazy thangs." Leshawna sighed, as she managed to grab quite a few random headbands with a few thousand points each. "Shit never changes sometimes."

Leshawna was the only one that wasn't fighting against the bear, as Falco was definitely catching one of the two headbands...Eva basically dodged backwards and Oikawa was watching...not sure what the volleyball did, but it was definitely back in his hands.

The three of them and Leshawna weren't about to go without a massive points boost, and so as Falco got the first one...Eva ran to get the second one, as they were goners.

"Let's stay alive, guys!" Oikawa shouted in panic.

*Eva's confessional*

Eva had an angry grin.

"We just showed the winners' mindset right there. Make sure that you take every opportunity to win and it's not like it would change if I was alone. That bear would've felt the hurt either way." Eva stated, not surprised.

*Falco's confessional*

The blue bird didn't too look interested.

"Did it deserve to get knocked down by that killer strategy? No, 'cause whatever else was in the would've gotten taken down." Falco remarked.

*Confessional cut*


"Deers, you've brung back 220,000 points now!" Chris announced, as Kate and her crew managed to slip on through to the safe zone. "Scratch that, 260,000 now!"

Riley was having an adventure with basically the rest of the Deers, as Snufkin got off his butt and Dawn and B were not out of the competition, as the four of them were making some serious efforts.

On the hidden beach.

"Man, this shit is 'bout to be the find of the team!" Riley boasted. "If we find that six-digit shit...because soon I'm about to have paper stacked to the ceiling."

"Yeah, what if it falls down?" Snufkin asked, a bit bored. "It could happen."

"I'm gonna spend that paper on some shit, maybe a few bitches, I dunno." Riley said.

"I don't know if your grandad would like you saying that. Your swearing would be-" Dawn answered, as she just wanted to help.

"Yeah, you've got info...but you look like a snitch!" Riley shouted, as Snufkin bumped him on the chest. "I dunno, my hunch ain't playing games here."

"And your hunch was wrong twice." Snufkin remarked, as Dawn just nervously laughed. "So, we've got each other and we're here to put some headbands on your heads."

"Wear the bands, get the bands and I'm tired of getting none of those! Don't let her snitch on ya!" Riley proclaimed, as the two short people were just standing together.

"I just read your aura, nothing more." Dawn said, a bit nervous.

B was just walking confidently, doing a weird shrug, as Dawn looked attentive, Snufkin was just hiding under his hat and Riley came in packing with...his fake guns, the cliff enclave hiding points.

They rolled in, ready to climb all of the way up to find a 100,000 point headband and the four of them were sure of the fact that there was half a ladder and one of them didn't care about that.

B looked confident about his idea, as Dawn looked more than interested in hearing it...and Riley looked interested in what they were doing.

"I bet they're going to make something stupid." Snufkin said, carrying a seesaw.

"Man, if this shit gets up there, I ain't complainin'." Riley remarked, not even carrying some wood.

Weirdly enough, the three of them weren't excited to do the plan...as it was done pretty quickly, but there was definitely a trampoline and a see saw there now, as B wiped the sweat of his forehead.

"Damn, you crazy! How the fuck are we gonna get up there?" Riley asked, as B just gestured to the rush job.

"B wants one of you to get on the trampoline, someone else to be on one side of the seesaw...and then he's going to jump on it." Dawn explained the plan, as B just made his TTS thing say "Yes."

Riley just raising an eyebrow, as he saw the definitely silent guy do a vocode.

"Damn, nigga, you're not so quiet now!" Riley exclaimed.

B just shrugged, as Riley still didn't get his silent reasons...as the three of them and Snufkin were ready to enact the plan, the latter of the four looking up to ensure that bones weren't broken on the cliff side.

Riley just went on the seesaw...just 'cause, as B was ready to jump and Dawn was ready to bounce, the kid standing tall.

And then B did his best jump that he could do, Dawn started bouncing on the trampoline and Riley looked ready to get carried by the momentum...what wasn't expected was how high Riley went flying from B...doing an good jump and Dawn not being needed.

Riley hung onto the wooden ladder...as Dawn was flying to the top to grab the headband, as the kid was climbing up.

"We managed to do some teamwork!" Dawn exclaimed. "Your aura is healthy."

Riley had a suspicious look, as he just went back down the ladder to get bounced on the trampoline, Dawn floating down to the bottom and the other two just happy to extend their team's lead.

*Riley Freeman's confessional*

He was definitely the youngest and very bold, but not the boldest.

"Listen, man, as long as I've got the chance to get racks on racks, I'm a team player and team haters can't fuck with me, because I don't fuck with 'em." Riley said with a smile.

*Confessional cut*


The many contestants were going around the main island in very different ways...as there were prowlers that taking their headbands in the dark, speedsters just rushing around to catch a lot of headbands, battlers that were practically making this a usual crossover challenge...and the rest.

One of the rest was the still weird duo of Basil and Shulk, the two's weird abilties somehow working together, as Shulk used Monado Speed to do an perfectly angled jump.

Said well-angled jump got figured out by Basil.

"Well, we made it across! The hard part's been done." Shulk shouted.

"I doubt it has...there's still a lot that needs to be done." Basil said. "Catching the ever elusive two-tailed fox would help a lot."

"Oh yeah, Tails pushes up the Swordfishes up to about 580,000 points just by flying and he's going back for more..." Chris announced, as the two of them realised the gravity of the situation.

Iori being there didn't help.

"Yeah, what do you need?" Iori asked.

"We need you to catch Tails, who can move very fast." Shulk explained.

"Aren't we supposed to be catching points, not some fox who's way faster than all three of us combined." Iori remarked, carrying a bunch of headbands. "Besides, Kyo's not going to get the better of me."

"Well, thanks." Shulk said. "As long we're not in third."

"Are you serious? There's a very high chance that the two-tailed fox is likely carrying a lot of points, more than likely double the amount that the Swordfishes and you're just going to follow your rival!" Basil shouted at Iori, who didn't look too impressed with the rant.

"Yeah. If it's so hard, then do it yourself."

Iori just got up as he said that.

"Dick."

Basil and Shulk looked at each other, as they weren't even sure who was going to help...and then Sol and Dante just showed up out of nowhere.

"...And where were you two? You have contributed not that much to the challenge." Basil said.

"Eatin' pizza we found. Did you know that it's good too?" Dante asked.

"Better question: Is it possible for you to get on top of Tails from the ground?" Basil asked, as Dante had a serious smirk on his face. "I assume that's a yes!"

"Get ready for the fox jump!" Shulk shouted with a smile, as Dante was.

Sol and Basil were looking at each other like they were about to see something go...very, very wrong, as they were seeing that the two guys with swords were going up.

"They can't just guess where he is, that'd be dumb as hell." Sol said, actually seeing the view of these two...from running on the ground.

"Not exactly, Tails is flying at the moment." Basil remarked.

Shulk managed to get Dante a bit of height with his Monado Arts, as the demon hunter just sprung up like it wasn't a big deal and then he tried to get Tails with an impressive axe kick.

Problem was...Tails was being carried by momentum and...he managed to slam into Dante, sending the demon hunter back down into the ground.

"Talk about a no-budget flight. At least, I went down how I started it!" Dante stood back up. "Besides, we've still got a million and some more!"

Basil just sighed, as Sol was just getting into action...trying to catch some big points to further the lead.

*Basil's confessional*

The detective didn't look too surprised.

"Honestly, as much as most of my teammates are either decent people or the bottom of society, I don't think I could have been on a better team...at the moment, because it could change literally tomorrow." Basil remarked.

*Confessional cut*


Speaking of Askeladd and Bayonetta, the latter met up with the former's group to have a crazy time...or whatever it was they were about to do with each other, as the end of the challenge was approaching.

With a giant safe, what else could happen?

"Reg and Tails are carrying the Swordfishes to the 750,000 mark! Seriously, stop being losers!"

The six of them, since Reigen just came out of the bush, were about to open it up with wheels and steals and a whole bunch of salt too.

"You know, being losers taught us something!" Reigen shouted.

"That we can look good while we're going down?" Bayonetta said.

"Yes and when everybody puts their butts together, good things happen!" Reigen shouted, as he was randomly trying to open the safe.

"Aye aye...sir?" Smee asked, carrying a random bunch of headbands again. "How are you going to steal the headbands?"

"It's not stealing, if Chris wrote open it up on the side." Bayonetta exclaimed, reading the massive sentence. "Besides this door needs a fist through it."

Bayonetta then summoned one of her main demon's right hand, as Reigen was trying to open the safe...and Smee was there, ready to get into the safe and the rest of them saw it.

"What the hell-" Reigen was looking at the big fist.

"What do you think it is?" Bayonetta with a smirk.

The massive fist was about to smash things open with a right hook that could've easily squashed anyone in its way and the safe was no different, as Squigly just stepped back to avoid...the crushed safe.

The other five were backing off from the gigantic right hook, as it managed to punch the safe and then crushed the door on the safe quite easily to make it stuck open.

"That was rather excessive, but it did work." Squigly said, peeking out of the safe. "Well, I think we've got..."

And the safe was almost empty, as there was a few headbands that were in there and some of them were barely sticking on the door's side.

"...not nearly enough points to not be third."

"I doubt that's it. There's no way that these headbands that are sticking out for no reason!" Reigen noticed, looking into the safe. "I think we've got enough strength to pull the door."

"But it still on its hinge, so..." Squigly stated, as someone managed to pull off the door...

...by accident, as Smee accidentally pulled the door into an angle.

"Damn, that was convenient." Reigen said, as Squigly ran into the safe to try and get something on the other side of the wedged safe door...and so did the rest, as Askeladd was doing his own thing.

Bayonetta and the rest weren't about to lose, as the witch managed to grab most of the headbands inside the safe and the rest managed to take...the rest of the headbands, as they were running as hard as they could.

And of course, she had time to make some cool quips.

"You're just going to hang up there." Bayonetta said.

"I don't intend to come down until I can find a thing. That's how we took out the king!" Askeladd shouted from the top of a tree, finding five-digit headband on top of it. "And that's worth it."

The viking just went down the tree without any problems...asides seriously falling on his face and feeling the full force of it.

"Oh, are you okay?" Sienna asked. "You must have some kind of injury."

Askeladd got up like it wasn't a big deal.

"Yes and there's a lot more where that comes from!" Askeladd shouted. "I still don't know what we're doing!"

"Then what are you doing-" Leviathan got interrupted, being sticking out of Squigly's head.

"-Getting the money, obviously, but then what?" Askeladd said.

The zombie and her bone parasite didn't really have much of an answer to that question, as the two of them were following the rest of the Swordfishes out of the location.

*Askeladd's confessional*

The Viking guy looked bored.

"Is this what I have to do to get money? Eh, then I'm taking the money out of Vinland!" Askeladd proclaimed with a headband. "It's definitely Vinland, so this is a pretty cool treasure."

*Confessional cut*


As the six of them were just running all of the way back, the time was counting down...as there wasn't a lot of time left on the challenge and ridiculous things were being pulled.

Hell, the original ridiculous move managed to get an absurd amount of points with a table to hide the amount.

"Imagine the kinda moves we could make if this was money." Pinstripe remarked, looking at the five million or so points.

"What moves? You gangsters and your moves." Coachman said with a smug grin. "I'd just retire to teach people a lesson."

"Damn, what kind of guy are ya?" Pinstripe asked.

"A man that teaches people, what do you think I am?!" Coachman replied, very angrily. "What did I you think I was."

"...The boss?"

The two of them contemplated on that answer, sitting down with their absurd amount of points...as they were sure of their points being there.

"20 minutes left, the Swordfishes are...definitely trying, but the Crows are the biggest losers now!" Chris announced, as the gold team was struggling to get some more points...only getting 110,000 points during the time with the crazy points.

"Yeah, you could say that." Coachman shrugged, as the two of them were just talking to each other.

And two people from the Crows literally smashed through the table, not even caring about how it would pay to open it...as Michiru and Judy were just coming down to take something.

"I'll be taking-"

Michiru took a 500,000 point headband and Judy took another 150,000 point headband.

"-that!"

"Guess what, it's going to be open season for you!" Judy shouted, before getting slapped in the eye with the whip.

But they did take some of their points, as Pinstripe looked shocked and The Coachman was shaken by what was a power move, but Harley Quinn came to say this.

"...Holy shit, what a stash!" Harley shouted, as her and a few others from the Rhinos came in. "We've gotta protect this!"

"This is our idea and I'm pretty sure I'm not signing off on this." Pinstripe remarked, as literally everyone in his vincinity was glaring at him. "I ain't giving it to a bunch of people."

"Imagine not wanting to win." Coachman's glare the strongest, as he said that.

Pinstripe just grumbled.

The camera cut to the convoy of dudes, ladies and animals that were protecting the absurd amount of points that they were about to get for the Rhinos...who were already in second.

Though the distance was short, the amount of people that were willing to take in was long, as Pinstripe just groaned.

"Seriously, do all of you need to be here?" Pinstripe remarked.

"No, but I'd get a nosebleed in a bad way otherwise." Satori Tendo explained, as he was just there...being a player. "Also, what's with everybody?"

"There's 3 million points on the line!" Pinstripe said, seeing Sol punch an person to oblivion. "Hell, 3 million of anything would get people coming."

"I wouldn't go for 3 million volleyballs!" Satori Tendo exclaimed.

Coachman, Pinstripe, Carmelita, Tendo, Sol, Clover, Muscle Man and JFK were the crew that were about to get 3 million across and they were definitely trying their best...special emphasis was on trying, as Muscle Man was just trying to get someone off his back.

Literally.

"Man, what are you doing?!" Muscle Man shouted.

"I'm just hanging on for no reason, my guy." Soma remarked. "I don't know what else to do."

"Then get off me." Muscle Man said, as he walked normally. "It ain't working."

"Nah, I'm staying here because we've got ya!" Soma yelled.

Soma, despite trying to do something, was just hanging and Muscle Man was trying to shake him off with speed.

*Giovanni's confessional*

The pink-haired guy had a smirk on his face.

"Once we take all of those headbands, we'll be able to not lose and those Rhino guys will be down for the count! Or second, but not first...like Giovanni Potage would!" Giovanni exclaimed.

*Confessional cut*

"The Crows finally have over a million points, so the Swordfishes are back to being last!" Chris announced to everyone on the island. "Also, the Rhinos are in it to win it with like three million points being carried. Good luck!"

The group of eight that were guarding Pinstripe started to move quite a bit faster, as there was going to be people literally flying in to take them on...as was demonstrated by Ryuko and Dante going hard at it.

And Joseph and Kasumi were flying, courtesy of The Heavy that came back to do that and to dispense his teams' points...as Bayonetta's mini-crew and Falco's mini-crew were both standing proud.

Though, first...

"Wow, it really is like some scissors!" Dante remarked.

"I don't know, wouldn't you like to know?" Ryuko threw a remark back.

"Never mind, the Swordfishes finally managed to be in second! Seriously, there's 15 minutes and these teams are doing awesome moves!"

Chris' additional announcement didn't deter Dante and Ryuko from doing some crazy battles, as they were putting some space between them for the cool moves.

However, it wasn't like the rest of the many-headband Rhinos weren't fighting their own battle, as there was a few people that were blocking their business.

"Serious question, why are we not splitting up the headbands?" Clover asked. "I don't know, we could just get it stolen or something."

"Because I'm pretty sure that it would be way easier to steal if it were on all of our heads." Carmelita remarked.

"I know-"

Clover managed to get cleanly hit in the face by clackers that crackled with a certain energy, as Carmelita saw the obvious.

"-Ow!" Clover yelled. "Who was that!"

"That was me!" Joseph Joestar was back in business. "And I bet you're going to say that I literally flew in from nowhere!"

"...You just did!" Clover shouted, as she was standing there. "You flew in from nowhere!"

"I didn't really do that. I got thrown!" Joseph shouted in the most self-impressed way he could. "By The Heavy!"

Clover wasn't even watching him swing the clackers at speed, as she looked at the abs and stuff that made his attractive-ness apparent and Carmelita slapped him...and her partner out of nowhere.

"...Hold on, we've already got-" Carmelita got interrupted with confidence.

"2 and a half million more for the Rhinos! With like, 15 minutes to go and a lead that's insane, I think those guys are going to win again!" Chris announced, as Clover and Carmelita silently pumped their fists in celebration. "Anyways, the Swordfishes could not lose two more people."

Kasumi finally reached Joseph Joestar, slightly dirtied akido outfit and all, as she didn't look happy.

"What happened to taking on the others and stealing their headbands!" Kasumi shouted.

"I just predicted someone else's line and threw two clackers, I didn't know it'd happen that fast!" Joseph Joestar shouted. "Sorry for that."

"It's okay. We're not losing, at the very least." Kasumi declared. "...Wait, we are!"

"I know!"

Barker was a very happy donkey trader, being that had that smile again and Pinstripe Potoroo looked away from the cameras like he just made a power move...and JFK was there.

*Coachman's confessional*

The old guy with a bad case of an evil smile had some words to say.

"I'm honestly more surprised that the move didn't get countered...considering that everyone has seen it." Coachman shouted, having a good time. "Then they'd realised that they would get an whip in the eye. So, it's a wise move!"

*JFK's confessional*

The brown-haired guy looked impressed.

"Damn...the British people are making moves. Why can't I make moves?!" JFK shouted. "...The only moves that I have are in bed...where I do things that I can't say here!"

*Confessional cut*


The Crows simulteanously had no time and very lacking chance, as there was 12 minutes, they only had over a million points and some of them were definitely not helping.

Despite that, there was three skeletons that were in the business of getting some more for their team and they weren't scared of the time limit.

"Unless the Crows and the Swordfishes pull some points out of their butts, the Deers aren't going to lose any more people today!" Chris announced, as the rest of the teams were battling hard.

Including these three and of course, Tomo Takino.

"Hahaha, taste my fire!" Lord Hater shouted. "The fire of my villainy!"

"We're not villain, but he's definitely a villain!" Papyrus shouted. "But he's also my teammate!"

"No way, I am a one man team!"

"Then The Great Papyrus has your back!"

Lord Hater and Papyrus were randomly attacking some other guys with big point headbands, as Sir Daniel was going head-to-head with Piccolo, who could fly like it was no-one's business.

But the skeleton knight was doing some crazy distraction of an alien, as these two weren't willing to lose either.

"Wow, your jaw is actually not okay!" Piccolo shouted. "How the hell are you going to fix that up?"

"I don't really know." Sir Daniel said. "But I go on regardless, because my jaw does not define me."

Piccolo couldn't really make out the words, as he tried to hit the skeleton with the stretchy arms.

"You're pretty noble, I get that." Piccolo remarked.

The knight and the Namekian uncle were just giving each other a hand shake in respect, both sharing an 10,000 point headband.

"Also-Wait, why are the trees on fire?!"

"Give me a break, I can't go anywhere without evil happening." Sir Daniel mumbled, as Piccolo was just looking at the burning tree.

Lord Hater was just laughing his butt off, as a tree was burning, as Papyrus was...confused at the burning of the tree.

"Uh, we didn't do anything..." Papyrus remarked, as Piccolo crunched his eyebrows.

"There's ten minutes left on the clock, a tree burning and two teams obviously winning! Who's going to make the comeback after the break!" Chris announced, as the tree was still burning in the background like it wasn't that big of a problem.


To be continued at the real end of the challenge, where last minutes really matter to these contestants!

Rugged Rhinos: 3,650,050 points (1st)
Crafty Crows: 1,032,300 points (4th)
Daring Deers: 2,010,000 points (2nd)
Striking Swordfish: 1,323,800 points (3rd)



Chapter 20: Episode 3-5: Votes, Eliminations and Headbands

Summary:

That's right.
First elimination votes and the end of a long and unusual challenge...
...in one single part. Find out who's lost and eliminated.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 3: Capture The Headbands
Part 5: Votes, Eliminations and Headbands!

That's right, no more newcomers, no more arrivals, only elimination votes!

You know, the whole shebang and of course, the challenge and by extension, the episode finishes!

To be honest, while it may take a while for a chapter to come out...that doesn't mean some of the eliminations aren't going to be well thought-out.


"Welcome back to Total Drama, where the last place team has burnt a tree!" Chris announced with a ridiculous amount of glee, despite the obvious fact that Lord Hater didn't look too interested in dousing the tree.

To be fair, it was mostly a few bunch of leaves and some branches, but none of them were dumb enough to not realise the danger...though Papyrus had been in the underground for too long.

"Oh, why is there fire?!" Papyrus shouted. "It looks kind of very cool!"

"Is there anyone who can put this out?" Piccolo asked.

"Wait, is it bad if it goes on trees?" Papyrus asked, scared of the spreading fire. "Ow, hot!"

"I think you figured it out." Piccolo remarked.

Papyrus wasn't even sure what to do, pretty sure that he couldn't do that and Lord Hater didn't look too interested in stopping the fire...Sir Daniel was definitely trying his hardest to splash something on it.

Though he didn't even have that much water.

"Hahaha, watch this!" Lord Hater then just put them out, making the tree...still burnt, but not burning. "That's right."

"Wow...that is very stupid." Piccolo commented on the fire situation, as the other two were shocked. "Besides, you burnt a 50,000 point headband!"

"Oh no, you can't make a fool out of me, tree!" Lord Hater yelled, as his teammates were just trying to pull him away from the marked tree. "Wander made a fool out of me!"

"...Your shoes are good and so is your hood, but why are you so bad?" Papyrus asked, worried about his fellow skeleton.

"Because my villainy is going to win. It wins all of the time in these shows!" Lord Hater shouted, still being carried by Sir Daniel and Papyrus. "I came to win."

While the trio were leaving the location, Piccolo was joined by a familiar face and she was small and angry...being a Irish child and all.

"I found these things. Where are the dead ruining this forest?!" Aisling yelled, coming with 200,000 combined points to boot.

"Actually, it was one guy and the other two pulled him outta there. You know, nothing too serious." Piccolo answered.

"They're about to meet my three wolves!" Aisling proclaimed, before she looked at the Namekian. "Why is your skin so green?"

"Because it is." Piccolo answered, grabbing the headbands. "Go find some more in the forest, Aisling."

"Wait, those are..."

Piccolo just flew off, more into helping his teammates out.

"...mine."

*Sir Daniel's confessional*

He had subtitles.

"Though he was a friend, he was also a real knave. I told him this and he tried to burn my armour off, but it didn't work." Sir Daniel told the confessional...with a serious mumbled.

*Confessional cut*


"Five minutes left until the end! Whatever headbands you guys had, insert them now!" Chris announced, as the time for some serious action was needed and these three were trying their best to get back to the grounds.

"Ewww...why is there so much mud?" Chloe complained, as she managed to put some on her shoes.

"I don't really know the answer." Haida said. "Must have been an untouched island until now."

"Then get this thing off me!" Chloe shouted.

"With what?" Haida just showed his hands. "Sorry, I can't help you there."

"Fine...just so you know, I got the most points ahead of these three." Chloe easily managed to stoke a fire inside Gloria and Judy.

"Hold on, you were complaining the whole time about a small bug on your shoulder while you got the thing!" Gloria exclaimed.

"But she isn't wrong. Just kind of annoying." Judy said, trying to calm down the tension.

"Yeah and I still got more than you two combined!" Chloe shouted at the both of them. "What's your problem, I'm just too beautiful for you?"

"Your problem is that you're uncooperative with your own team." Judy just told her, not really angry. "What's your problem?"

"I'm here to tell that I'm a team player and you know, I came here to win as a team player. So, please...give it a rest already." Chloe said, getting really heated...as Judy was shaking her head. "My dad's the mayor of Paris."

"And I'm from the New York zoo, I don't care about your dad!" Gloria shouted back.

Haida and Judy were looking at each other with acceptance, as they couldn't calm down a proud hippo and a bratty teenager in the middle of the woods...but they did find something big.

Chloe and Gloria did notice what it was, a six-digit headband tripped in between a bunch of random ropes that made it tight.

"Anyways, you wanna get a hundred thousand? I was a superhero, so I know what to do." Chloe remarked with a smug smile.

"Lady, I'm twice your height. We all need to get over ourselves and to do the thang!" Gloria shouted, as Judy got right into action.

The three of them were actually untying ropes in weird ways, as Chloe was practically trying to keep her hands perfect, Haida and Judy were trying to tie against the time limit.

And Gloria looked at the ropes, not sure what she was going to do with her big hands and general size that made Chloe groan.

*Gloria's confessional*

The hippo looked determined to do something.

"I get the feeling that I haven't got any screen time last challenge, but this time, I ain't messing around and I still can't fit in these things! So, you know what I'm going to do?!"

*Confessional cut*

"One minute left, campers! Get your butts moving, dudes and dudettes!" Chris just added to the panic of Judy and Haida, who were messing up the untying.

"My butt's going to help us get ahead in the game!" Gloria shouted, as she went for the headband itself.

Though the thing was tied under a whole bunch of ropes, Gloria was an angry, angry hippo...putting her arm under the ropes to try and get it.

"...What are you doing?" Judy asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Making us not lose." Gloria said, finally getting the strand of a headband through. "Hold up, this thing is-"

The headband...barely slipped, as it now looked like it was pretty close to ripping, but these four were definitely booking.

"Finally! Now we can get outta here!" Haida shouted. "Wish we could get more, but I think we're good."

"Have you heard-" Judy told them.

Of course, the loudest horn that Chris could buy to be used in the mega speakers sounded its klaxxon and well...


"Guys, you can stop collecting headbands now!"

These two were near each other and going in completely different directions, but they were definitely carrying some headbands and were in a good mood...as they were near the camp.

"You know who else who can't stop collecting headbands?" Muscle Man asked. "My mom!"

"Ew, what kind of joke is that?" Clover asked.

"We won, can't we have a little joke?" Muscle Man remarked.

"Yeah, that's funny!" Clover yelled with sarcasm.

"Wait, did we win or something?" Fred Flintstone came from nowhere, as he slid from the forest. "Still fighting this ninja guy that doesn't speak."

"...Cool, that's like every ninja, though." Muscle Man said.

The three of them and the other 116 remaining contestants that carried their headbands that were there very much in their hands, heads or even legs were back and they were here to see what they've got for their teams.

"Okay, campers, you've put in so many headbands for your own teams and those headbands are the line between losing two people and not losing two people!" Chris announced. "And you've still got a ton more!"

The contestants that were separated into their teams were paying attention to their extra headbands.

"Will the winning team stay winning or are they going to go down to the bottom? Campers, our fastest intern is going to collect them."

In some of the contestants' hands, the headbands were being put in incredibly quickly by one of the interns and they had their brown hair cut like a bowl...and incredibly fast for no reason.

Their name? Mako Mankanshoku.

"Mako, how are you an intern?" Ryuko asked.

"I wanted to be an intern!" Mako yelled. "And I'm collecting headbands!"

"...Thanks, I guess." Ryuko wasn't sure what to say.

Of course, they were in the right baskets and then Mako just ran off, leading to the host looking at her weirdly.

"Okay, now we've got the real points and of course, the Crows are going first!"

Sandy looked worried, not being in this episode after putting it work in the last episode.

"You guys have got 1,300,600 points...which is pretty good for the winners!"

"It is?" Sandy asked.

"No interrupting, please! Rhinos, you've got second last time and it looks like you've stepped up a lot!"

"Wait..." Sandy realised the obvious.

"Dudes, you got 3,700,000. No matter how split, that's some insane collecting, Rhinos."

Sandy didn't look too happy, as Harley Quinn and Tifa did an high-five and then looked like they didn't want to do that again.

"What the heck did we do?" Hank Hill asked. "Probably some team work."

"To beat the Rhinos and to be confirmed safe, you have to get more than that! Deers, you had lost the last challenge and it could turn into a losing streak!"

Snufkin looked confident in his fellow teammate, Sonja, who had a serious face.

"Deers, you guys have got 2,350,000 points...meaning that the Crows are confirmed losers and you guys are potentially safe!"

Yuri and Ram were eagerly anticipating the results of the final team to be revealed, as they weren't about to lose someone.

"Though, last but not least, The Striking Swordfish, the team that got third and lost two people...but it ain't impossible to beat the Deers here!"

Sokka and Oikawa were looking at each other like they were about to deal with the elimination.

"Unfortunately, though the team struck a lot, they've only got 1,600,000 points. Though the Crows are the biggest losers, this team's on a third place streak!"

The Water Tribe swordsman and the high-school volleyball setter were both shocked at how the contest ended up again and Reigen looked frustrated.

"This means that the Daring Deer and Rugged Rhinos are safe! And of course, the Striking Swordfish and Crafty Crows will have to vote off two people...each!"

"Damn, what else is there?" Noah asked.

"The safe teams also get decent food, by the way."

The Crows definitely had a fallout.

"Oh no, it's really bad, guys! We went from first to last in one day!" Owen complained.

"Calm down, Owen, it's not like we can't reverse that in the next challenge." Noah said, trying to stop people from looking at Owen.

"And what the hell is he going to do, then?" Nobara asked. "I don't think he brought a lot of points here."

"Noah!" Owen shouted defensively.

The big fun guy just wanted Noah to reassure him, but...

"...She's got a point there." Noah said that. "Though it's not like we're short of useless people."

"Yeah!" Nobara pointed at Chloe. "What the hell were you doing?"

"Guys, I ain't interested in what y'all are arguing about! We've got to vote off some people and some of them are absolutely hiding their business!" Sandy Cheeks exclaimed. "Besides, what are we doing here arguing?"

"I think we're wasting time standing here...because we need to eat." Mikasa stated, as the black-haired slayer didn't look scared. "And some of us need more food than others."

*Kageyama's confessional*

The black-haired volleyball player was very angry and unsure about what to do.

"I dunno who sucked hard enough to not get enough points, but I'm going to help vote them out and then I'm going to improve...my skills!" He exclaimed. "You moron!"

*Confessional cut*


Two different teams that were not having a good time also had a hard time picking a person to vote for, as they were sitting in the cafeteria having a good talk.

Or a talk that involved a whole lot of shouting.

"Hey, you're not exactly the best of the best yourself!" Sokka yelled. "You basically dipped for the whole challenge and contributed nothing!"

"What do you mean, you messed up hard enough to lose us a hundred thousand points or something!" Arle shouted.

"You weren't even in the episode. You probably got a few thousand points or something!" Sokka shouted back.

"I have, but you suck at getting them!" Arle yelled.

"Guys, seriously, Johnny Bravo messed up harder than you two would have ever done." Bayonetta remarked, not really surprised. "He went chasing after a lady on another team...after giving them a headband."

"How is that not a lie?!" Arle said, a lot too loudly.

The Umbra Witch just groaned, seeing a lack of logic on display.

"Can you two wait for a second? There's an obvious vote here." Reigen said, as Johnny Bravo looked confident. "Because I witnessed some questionable stuff."

"I guess you have." Bayonetta said, nonchalantly...as Johnny Bravo was slowly going up to her seat. “I was wondering when you’d scoot up.”

“You know, I have a thing for tall ladies and you look like a tall drink of water!” Johnny Bravo said with a flirty tone..

“That’s funny, because I’m sure that you lost the challenge because of Mai.” Bayonetta remarked back. “I don’t even know why you were chasing her, though.”

“Seriously, what did you do?” Cassie Cage had an eyebrow raised.

“That’s funny, because I’m sure that you lost the challenge because of Mai.” Bayonetta remarked back. “I don’t even know why you were chasing her, though.”

“Seriously, what did you do?” Cassie Cage had an eyebrow raised.

“The lady gave me her headband and she got mine. And then I realised it wasn’t that big, so I wanted to get her number...because baby, she’s got some good tricks.” Johnny Bravo explained with confidence. “And ninja skills, almost forgot that.”

“Damn. I can’t believe that I’m not surprised.” Cassie just sighed.

“I mean, she was a real looker, couldn’t say no to her!” Johnny Bravo tried to justify himself.

“I’m going to be real with you, you’re probably going to be eliminated tonight.” Sokka told the big buff guy, who was just going to the confessional.

“Dang, I’ve gotta try something! Where’s the other guy?!” Johnny tried to justify himself, as he got a few headshakes. “Man, I guess it wasn’t meant to be.”

“Wait, who else contributed nothing of value to the team?” Eva asked, flexing her arms. “Because I want to get this elimination over and to lift some weights.”

“That’s...actually a pretty question. We’ll figure it out later, but first...we’re thinking about it.” Cassie stated, as Amelia was struggling to eat the food that was in front of her.

*Amelia’s confessional*

The ship captain didn’t look too impressed.

I’ve already figured out who to send home...but the better question is how did the food get worse? It’s like the ingredients are left out in the sunshine!” Amelia, still having the taste.

*Chef's confessional*

And Chef Hatchet himself had a response.

"It was only the vegetables, that's it." Chef said, not missing a beat.

*Confessional cut*


Speaking of, The Crows were having their own moments with each other, as the good majority weren’t sure and others were very sure of who they were going to pick.

“Uh, you know who I’m going to vote for?” Sakura asked. “...I guess the guy who caused that forest fire.”

“It was a tree fire and it was awesome to do some villainy!” Lord Hater shouted.

“But it had a bunch of headbands on it, so we could’ve had the chance for everyone to be safe.” Sakura said.

“I bet it you thought it was very cool." Mikasa told Lord Hater, who just laughed at her.

"It was!" Lord Hater justified himself. "I collected some headbands too!"

"Well, it looks like we've found our first vote! I guess then we're picking Judy then!" Chloe was practically relaxing in her seat. "You know, because she think she's all of that."

"You know you're pretty much that and not so good too." Gloria told her, not looking too surprised.

"Besides..."

Chloe was very smug when Mikasa asked her this question, as the blonde Parisian girl was very sure of the vote.

"...what skills do you bring to the team?"

"Looking beautiful first of all...and secondly, I don't know why you're asking this question. You didn't even put in that much effort." Chloe fired back, as Haida just looked confused at what she was saying.

"Okay, okay, what are you doing? You know, you don't have to say everything." Haida asked, getting a little bit panicky for a good reason.

"Why not? I did some work!" Chloe exclaimed, as the whole rest of the team weren't in a good mood.

*Tobio Kageyama's confessional*

The black-haired setter didn't look too impressed.

"I can't believe we have so many dumb people on the team! Well, two of them, really, but they're not smart!" Kageyama said. "I think this vote's going to be easy."

*Confessional cut*


The Swordfishes didn't really have anyone else to eliminate aside from the not-so-smart womanizer and a good majority of them were stumped on who to pick...besides a few people.

Askeladd, Bayonetta, Sokka and Khun were hanging out together, somehow not out of place despite the former being two very tall adults and the other two being teens.

"Listen, I'm not really interested in voting for anyone other than that Casanova wannabe." Bayonetta said.

"Yeah, I don't want to vote for anyone, but that card game boy seems...really weak." Askeladd remarked, as Bayonetta raised an eyebrow.

"Let's be honest, despite having a niche skill...I doubt that he's going to be much more useful than even the low tiers of the team." Khun told Bayonetta.

"Why? It's not like he's hurting anyone by existing, besides there's the redhead that let some coachman take her headband." Bayonetta remarked. "Still not changing my vote."

"Yeah, we're still voting for Joey, sorry." Sokka said, doing the decisions. "Me and the boys here."

"You? You're definitely the big boy." Askeladd remarked, ready to get some votes on.

"Okay, okay, call me when you saved the world." Sokka looked up to the tall Viking.

"I killed the king, what have you got?" Askeladd grinned.

"We're voting for Joey, there's nothing you can really do about it." Khun said. "Bayonetta, make your own vote."

"I already made it, you three came up for no reason." Bayonetta told the trio...

As three people were leaving, Joey came up to her with some cool words.

"Er. What do I do about my girlfriend? You know, because she's mad that I went on without asking." Joey asked with some serious confidence.

"...Sorry, I can't help you there. You should've told her." Bayonetta walked away from the situation. "Also, I need to get into the bath."

"Damn...I've gotta do something." Joey said, not sure what he was going to do.

*Joey's confessional*

The blonde Duellist looked relaxed.

"I don't know what's everyone deal with Daphne is. She must have messed up hard in the challenge to get talked about a lot, but I'm super safe for now." He said.

*Confessional cut*


The 60 contestants that were just hanging out at the massive campfire that who two different sides for two teams to eliminated one or two different people.

"Alright, campers on The Crows and The Swordfishes, you guys may or may not have seen the famous Total Drama elimination ceremony!"

Chris showed the two massive plates that had marshmallows for all but two of the contestants on the two losing teams.

"Every single contestant here has one vote and those who not enough votes to be eliminated gets the good marshmallow. A survival of sweetness."

A good chunk of the contestants were just eye-ing Chris, as he was talking.

"There's 26 or 28 marshmellows for the Swordfishes and Crows, respectively and those who don't get the marshmellow will get sent home through the Sling-yacht Of Shame!"

"What's with you and weird elimination methods? Can't it just be a boat or something?" Noel asked.

"You ain't getting an answer outta him." Leshawna told her, having experience.

Chris finally turned towards the third place team, all of them feeling confident about something.

"Striking Swordfishes, you guys have gotten third place and you guys have two people to vote off, but the votes aren't as clear cut as you expected."

The 29 or so contestants that made up the team (that was named after a sharp fish) were really paying attention to the thing.

"Eva, Leshawna, Noel, Amelia, Tails, Reg, Sokka, Squigly, Khun, Kasumi, Connor, Askeladd, Oikawa, Ryuko, Heavy, Lowain, Cassie, Raven, Arle, Reigen, Min Min, Connor and Falco, all of you have got no votes to your name!"

All of them were just enjoying their tacos in completely different ways, as the no-vote crowd.

"Only five of you have any votes. Connor and Smee, you've got one vote each!"

"Wait, why? Is it because I am a robot?" Connor asked.

"Could be." Nicole answered.

Daphne, Johnny Bravo, Joey and Joseph were all looking at each other like they weren't sure what was about to happen next.

"Joseph, I don't know how you got two..but you've got two of the 26 votes!"

"I don't even know why I got them, but at least I'm staying on!" Joseph exclaimed...getting some Hamon to...blow up the marshmellow. "Oh no!"

And Chris got some of that marshmellow.

"Okay...only one of you will be staying on to do another challenge. Johnny Bravo, you blew the challenge because of Mai, my dude."

Johnny was just looking to the left and to the right.

"Daphne, you gave Barker your six-digit headband because his energy. Understable, but some people don't think so."

Daphne was just giving a look of what-the-hell towards several teammates, some of which were just giving a weird look.

"Joey...I guess people don't like playing card games, but you apparently didn't do enough in the challenge."

Joey just shrugged, as he just took it in his stride.

"Geez, what's with that strategy talk?" Joey asked.

"The last one safe is..."

Daphne was just shaking from the potential of being eliminated.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Johnny Bravo was just combing his blonde pompadour, taking a look at his team.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Joey had a smile, sure that he'd get through this.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"...Daphne! Joey and Johnny, you've gotta go!"

"Thanks, you guys have listened to sense!" Daphne exclaimed.

"Man, this sucks." Joey said. "Imagine getting voted off for things that haven't happened yet."

"Hey...I don't even know what to say. I deserve to be voted off more than him and I don't really deserve it at all!" Daphne said.

"Yeah!" Joey shouted.

"You're just the card games guy. What are you going to bring to the team?" Sokka asked.

"Something to do? What's with that?" Oikawa answered, a little bit angry.

"Sorry, no time!"

Joey and Johnny were out of there, as the big Casanova was just getting a lot of waves.

"Well, cya, guys." Johnny Bravo stated. "Had a fun time and I saw a lot of beautiful babes! Stay beautiful!"

Joey didn't even take the words of the big guy seriously.


The 32 contestants that made up the massive team were just baring this elimination.

"Crows...there's clearly two people with way more votes than anyone else and I'm not joking!"

Chloe and Lord Hater were looking at each other, willing to do some mocking of their teammates.

"I'm going to throw to the people without any votes? You ready?!"

All of the contestants were actually putting their hand out and there was a lot of marshmallows to get...30 of them to be exact.

As Chris said the names of the many contestants, there were a lot of expected names in there, Mikasa, Shego, Giovanni and Terry Bogard being some of them.

Some of them were a little surprising, as Kageyama wasn't the most comfortable leader, Tomo looked surprise and Kyo just smugly got his.

All but Sir Daniel, Papyrus, Chloe, Lord Hater and Soma managed to get their marshmallows and these five weren't sure what they were going to do with each other.

"The 27 of you with no votes have got marshmallows..."

Soma looked confident.

"...so has Soma and Sir Daniel, with a single vote each!"

"Up top, Riku!" Soma exclaimed.

"Your marshmallow's..." Riku saw the cook's marshmallow land on the ground. "...dirty."

"Which of you three won't be slingshot out of the island?" Chris asked. "The votes say all..."

Papyrus was really sweating out of his bone pores, as Chloe looked angry and Lord Hater was very angry.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"...they say that Papyrus is the last one safe!"

"Thank you, humans and monsters! I'm so happy to be on this show!" Papyrus shouted. "I'm going to cook some spaghetti!"

"Me too!" Soma exclaimed, ready to cook it up.

"Why I do keep losing so much?!" Lord Hater shouted. "I will beat Wander!"

"Do it, then!" Soma cheered him on.

"Ew, I don't want to be this dirty island for any longer." Chloe complained.

Lord Hater and Chloe were sent to the Dock of Shame.

'

"You four have got words before you guys step onto the Slingyacht of Shame?" Chris announced. "Keep it short."

"Why am I among these three freaks? I'm beautiful!" Chloe yelled.

"Hey, just 'cause you're beautiful, doesn't mean your teammates like you." Joey remarked. "I respect the people who didn't vote for me."

"Same thing here! Respect for my villainy!" Lord Hater shouted. "Why won't you consider that?!"

"I got eliminated because I saw a ninja beauty and wanted to challenge her! We're kinda just challenging each other on this island!" Johnny Bravo exclaimed.

The four of them were stepping onto the yacht with their luggage already on the yacht itself with some good protection for said luggage...and then they got shot off with the slingshot itself.

"Okay, no-one has arrived and four people have left! Now, the show's really getting rolling! What's with Barker? What's with that Khun guy? And more importantly, where's the old challenges? Find out all of that more on..."

Of course, the zoom out happened quite slowly on every word.

"...Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!"

And the third episode and the first episode without any additions was over.


Let's be real, Johnny Bravo wasn't going to be in for a long time, but he had a good time in the two episodes that he had and plus, he ain't plot relevant!

Joey Wheeler...isn't exactly a character that I know super well, so that's reason enough and his skillset for this kind of show? Not great enough to survive the second challenge...for those votes anyways.

Lord Hater's a fitting early elimination, 'cause as much as he could make a great villain or a powerful ally, it'd be much funnier if he was an early elimination. Also, he's perfect cannon fodder material.

Chloe Bourgeois really has the potential to make it decently far and have some kind of redemption arc...but like it or not, she is very bratty in Miraculous Ladybug and that didn't change here.

The show's to be continued in the fourth episode, where the first of several throwback challenges appear and cause some problems for the water-avoidant contestants.

Not that they care that much, because that's just half the challenge and the other half is what they're going to shine at.

Next time, we're diving and doing something else on...

...Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!

Chapter 21: Episode 4-1: Downward Waves

Summary:

The introduction of the fourth episode.
With alliances, a challenge introduction and other things that are happening!

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!!
Episode 4: Diving Yourself Out!
Part 1: Downward Waves!

The 115 remaining contestants are kind of ready to get wet, besides a few.

An old challenge shows up like it was nobody's business and it is going to be the real first challenge of teamwork that's typical Total Drama madness.

I hope you have all got accquainted with these faces, as while there has been two additions in the previous part, these faces are going on for however long they survive in these isles.

Which if the man-eating sharks had their way, maybe not forever.

'

"Last time on Total Drama: Ultimate Islands, every contestant that wasn't eliminated in the first challenge and arrived after that participated in an USJ-inspired challenge!"

The footage was shown for the many contestants, including the new arrivals doing their thing in the second challenge.

"Everybody was collecting headbands, wherever they were owning the competition, losing their marbles or even giving the other teams theirs!"

Coachman and Pinstripe basically exploiting the challenge was shown, as was Mai and Johnny's pro gamer move and Darkness getting pushed by Heavy was shown.

"In the end, the Rugged Rhinos finally got first place and the Daring Deers finally got no-one sent home!"

Tanjiro doing his thing and Storm Shadow crossing over with him were also shown (despite it not even being written)

"However, the Striking Swordfishes and Crafty Crows lost pretty hard and four people got booted for not being super cool!"

Sokka's devstation was shown and the argument within the Crows were also there.

"We had to say goodbye to Joey, Johnny Bravo, Chloe Bourgeois and Lord Hater...and there's still a lot more episodes to deal with!"

The four faces that were on a boat that got launched off the campground island were shown seperately, being sad and all of that.

"Today's a new day and this day is where the dives come back to haunt the 115 remaining contestants! The zones are ready, but these contestants aren't!"

Chris was ready to do the business again.

"Find out all of that on Total Drama..."

The camera zoomed out to show the whole archipelago.

"...Ultimate Islands!"


Chris and Chef were toasting a drink to the 10th season of Total Drama, as the Rhinos' logo showed up on the board right besides the title of this weird 'ol season.

Dear mom and dad, I'm doing fine...

And right after the camera basically swung off them, the camera goes through the flat grounds and passes slowly by Hank Hill and Fred Flintstone, cooking the meats in two very different grillslike they were in a competition.

...you guys are on my mind...

Sammy was seen trying to chase a rat before Fred brung out the club to hat a rat and Tifa just stopped him from making the hit, probably for defense.

Sammy just dodged out of the way, as Tifa just sighed.

...you asked what I wanted to be...

Besides that the camera crept up to the top of the team's cabins, where there was two people standing with mean smiles and weapons of their own.

..And I think the answer is plain to see.

Azula held her fire and Harley Quinn readied her own bat, just as Mai climbed up for the cool factor and to swing her own fire with the fan and leaped in between them, leading to Azula and Harley just groan silently.

Mai had a genuine smile, though.

I wanna be famous!

Yumeko and Tron Bonne (with her Servbots watching, of course) were doing a RPS match on a outside table on a cliff, just as the former got her tenth win with a smug smile and the latter was angrily pouting, Servbots also comforting her.

I wanna live close to the sun...

And the camera went deep into the forest, who had Storm Shadow just running far ahead of the plucky Kristoff, who had a nervous smile on his face.

Weirdly enough, up in the trees, Squirrel Girl was there in the trees hanging out with her tail, but so was Clover, who was trying to hang onto a branch...but was pretty scared of falling.

...pack your bags, 'cause I've already won...

And the camera moved to the stage, where an uncoordinated quarter of people who could do musical stuff.

Iori was just angrily playing his bass silently, Rock was getting tripped on where to even play the guitar and Sol was just yelling it out on stage, right into the microphone, just happy to be there.

...everything to prove, nothing in my way...

Legoshi had headphones and heard the mess that the audience couldn't hear and he felt it down to his core and Muscle Man was swinging his white shirt around for the noise, Satori Tendou trying to make a sarcastic comment as Legoshi wasn't even what to say.

And in the mess hall, Sugar was just wolfing down her own food, as Carmelita was slowly eating hers...and Sugar took some without thinking, leading the Interpol officer to be miffed.

JFK was just talking about sexual exploits to an uninterested Gintoki, who was just looking at magazine that had a different kind of sexual exploit.

...I'll get there one day.

Just outside of the cabin hall, Lynn Loud threw the football long and this time, Pepper Ann was just outside the window trying to catch it...and it was a bit too long, hit Satori Tendou's stomach and broke the window

Everyone in there was looking at Pepper Ann, Tendou, the baseball and the broken window.

'Cause I wanna be famous!

Basil just found a quiet place to read some random books...under the dock, as the mouse got to quietly reading the doorstopper of a thing...and concidentally, The Coachman/Barker just happened to come back with a calm donkey and a evil smile.

NANANANANANA

All of a sudden, it was like tension's flared and then Shulk just sped on with his Monado art in to...look, as the two argued "calmly."

NANANANANANA

Shulk was just watching things calmly like it wasn't that big of a deal, as the two were starting to throw glares at each other.

I wanna, I wanna, I wanna be

Of course, there was some night time madness with Dante and Pinstripe, as the former just laid down the wood with backflips for extra style and the latter brang down the lighter with a smile.

I wanna, I wanna, I wanna be

Shulk and the two British men were just astounded at how badly that went at the two of them, even if the fire-starting duo were smiling with the teeth open.

Coachman just angrily laughed at Dante, who had a weird look on his face from a long-distance and...

...Shulk and Pinstripe was just shaking their heads in confusion.

Famous!

And uh, the now red-orange title reappeared over the fire that just kinda blew up in their faces, as Dante and Pinstripe were girnning a job that was done.

Even if the whole team just thought that they were dumb and the theme song finished.


The Crows...after going from winning to completely losing weren't exactly in the celebrating mood, eating their questionable breakfast and they were trying to get into a mood that wasn't down.

Or the good majority of them were there, as three of them were missing back at the cabin...doing something cool.

"Okay, two dumbasses are gone. We need some make sure that everyone's useful the next time around." Kageyama said.

"Damn, that's rude to the skeleton guy. He was just having some fun." Owen argued.

"He was burning down a tree. What kind of guy has fun burning down a tree?" Kipo asked, seriously not in the mood.

"I don't know!" Kageyama shouted.

"There's a gal who'd find that kind of fun." Shego said. "You didn't hear it from me, though."

"Hey, if you want to keep it private...leave it in the confessional." Owen told her the obvious, with Shego just shaking her head.

"I know, so I don't care." Shego remarked, rather bored of being mad. "Besides, what did you even do last challenge?"

"I carried a whole bunch of headbands that you didn't even know about!" Owen yelled, as Shego was just shaking her head and Noah was trying to cut his words on. "Yeah, you don't believe me!"

"Okay, Owen, we don't exactly have a plan to win." Noah said. "We need to do some co-operation."

"That...I'm good at." Nobara bumped Noah's shoulder.

"Good, we need quite a bit more people being good at things. Dumbass." Kageyama said, practically struggling through that sentence.

"I'm not a dumbass for existing." Nobara told Kageyama, being offended and all.

"Okay, okay, we may not be sure what to say, but we've got each other's skills and abilities and whatever it is you have!" Sandy shouted. "And I'm sorry that I didn't say much last challenge, but this challenge is going to be different and we should consider everybody in it."

"I wasn't even in the last episode apparently!" Sakura shouted. "But I did some business."

"Er...you got punched off the roof." Pit said. "I saw it in the sky."

"And I was there...hanging out, having fun times!" Soma exclaimed, as the two of them were chuckling with each other. "Kageyama, you didn't look too good."

"Shut up, you're a real dumb guy!"

The rest of the team that was still there, besides Mikasa and Tomo, were just looking at the two of them have a moment and Pit, Soma and Deadpool were just chuckling at Kageyama.

"Would you quit doing that. We lost because one of you guys likes to be annoying!" Kageyama shouted at Soma.

"Sorry, man." Soma remarked. "Don't worry about it, we'll figure out the teamwork."

*Giovanni Potage's confessional*

The pink-haired upcoming villain looked smug.

"Okay, this is a team where both bad guys and good guys are here to have some fun and we're not buckling down to anyone who wants to ruin our close crew!" Giovanni shouted. "That's right, we're tight!"

*Wario's confessional*

He was doing his business, almost oblivious to the camera.

"Oh yeah, Wario's confessional! Uh...Giovanni actually has the power of making soup, which is good...because Wario's looking for good food." Wario remarked.

*Confessional cut*

'

Sokka and Oikawa were both frazzled at the elimination, as Khun was just sitting there...doing some strategy talk and the rest were also hanging out in the giant mess hall.

"Damn it, we're not losing another bunch of people!" Sokka shouted. "Joey didn't deserve to get voted out like that."

"Honestly, this is a show where the people who least deserve to stay in consistently stay in." Khun said with a calm smile. "Why are you surprised?"

"Because neither card guy or Daphne deserve to be voted off, but..." Sokka sighed, not in a good mood.

"...someone has to go." Khun said, not really happy.

"Damn it, this competition has us thinking differently and not in a good way." Daphne said. "Like any of us could go at any time."

"Let's be honest, a lot of you could actually go..."

Askeladd had some words to say, as Bayonetta didn't really care.

"...unlike me, because as much as I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the money, I'm a warrior that can do things with a small bunch of people."

"What are you really doing, tough guy?" Oikawa asked Askeladd with a coy smile. "As much as I probably couldn't carry a sword, you probably never did things on your own."

"Yes. Man, what is your smile?" Askeladd asked.

"It's probably a cool smile, that's the real deal!" Lowain butted in with a smug grin. "Unlike this food, which is-"

Chef threw a glare at the fellow chef, who was actually struggling to eat and Oikawa, who just smiled with an empty mouth.

"-not doing a stomach wreck, no way."

"Like this blonde furry said, a real one." Oikawa remarked, as he got a look from a good chunk of the team.

"On what universe, does someone have to clarify a genuine smile?" Askeladd asked, as Oikawa got thrown off. "Besides that, I came here to win and this team isn't doing any winning."

"I think we're just getting used to each other. I doubt that the other teams are perfect, so all we can really do is some classic team adaptation...because we're a team of people that have one amazing skill that can work together to do things." Reigen told all of them, trying to bring some insight.

"Exactly, I didn't come to be on a team of losers!" Askeladd shouted.

"...I feel like the real problem is that you're...really egotistical." Reigen said, taken aback as an guy.

"I feel like we're just going off the rails. We're winning for Joey, okay!" Sokka exclaimed, as a good majority of the team were raising their hands. "Good, because in the Water Tribe...we do things."

"Not gonna lie, y'all just saying bangers, while I'm sitting here getting the glare." Lowain remarked, as the whole team was just chilling and hanging out with some more motivation.

*Amelia's confessional*

"I don't know what is with that Reigen man, but I don't think he's trustworthy." Amelia said, being very serious about things.

*Cassie Cage's confessional*

"As much as he's a wannabe psychic, he said some pretty good words and honestly, probably needed to say that for the team!" Cassie said, feeling pretty relaxed.

*Confessional cut*


Besides the two losing teams, the winning team was feeling pretty good about the next challenge...as did the two alliances that were housed within it that were doing their own things in the house.

Or a reward in the case of the first alliance.

"We're not fucking around! We're gonna make these other teams find out!" Harley shouted, feeling the power of a hot bath.

"I still don't have an idea what you're talking about-" Azula said with authority.

"It means that they mess around and we're going to show them what's up with our team!" Harley said with a smug smile.

"Yeah, I'm not going to say that." Azula said, her hair looking clean. "Though you can say it, though."

"Come on, that's how I run things." Tron Bonne remarked, basically chilling in the bath. "You mess around and they find out."

"Now, that's how I would put it. Being a team player hurts only when you're losing." Azula said.

"Hey, uh, there's going to be a new challenge today, so Rhinos, you're going to have to give up your reward today."

"Damn it, it's back to Chef's bad food." Mai grumbled, eating the good food. "Why can he cook so good?"

"It's the Total Drama experience, which sucks, but you can't change it." Yumeko said, not in a good mood.

"Well, we'll make it last." Azula remarked.

*Mai's confessional*

"I guess you could say that we're going to live in...normal life around these islands! Thank god, because the food from Chef is terrible." Mai said, with a confident smile.

The kunoichi looked around for anyone to be around her.

"At least I could say it.

*Confessional cut*

The other alliance was basically a truce, but someone knew what it was...as the leader of it was smugly sitting on a chair and the other person was smoking a pipe with not-so-trustful eyes.

Dante just walked in all casually.

"Hey, hey, calm down. I'm just here to stop you from being team wreckers." Dante said. "Though, it looks like it has stopped."

"Well, this is a truce and I think we're doing good for a truce!" Pinstripe exclaimed, combing his own hair.

"That's good to hear. You wanna make this thing an alliance?" Dante asked.

"Uh...it's your idea." Pinstripe remarked.

"Hey, why not? I think we've got a great set of people here to do some strategy!" Coachman asked, casually sitting on a chair. "The addition of this young man here would really set us apart in more ways that you'd think...for my plan."

"Is he always this onimous?" Dante asked casually.

"Yes, but he is not wrong. We'd be a great alliance...even if I don't think we're going to be friends." Basil was still reading a random book.

"Yeah, I can see that." Dante said. "Well, I'm joining this thing, wherever you like it or not."

"Considering everything about you, I think it would be a mistake to not have you here...besides, we do need more social people." Basil told Dante, as Shulk raised his thumbs up.

"Hey, this food is great!" Shulk shouted. "Sugar, can you please get your own?"

The blonde pageant star just shrugged, as she kept on eating her share of Shulk's small plate.

"Ah, the wonders of life." Coachman quipped, as Pinstripe just groaned.

*Dante's confessional*

"Aw yeah, new me, new alliance!" Dante was just flipping a coin. "Looks like wherever this coin points, it's going to be pretty fun on Total Drama!"

The coin landed in the toilet.

"Looks like this show's always full of surprises."

*Confessional cut*


All four teams had gotten done with their meal and the Deers were feeling pretty good about themselves, after not losing two more members to the slingshot yacht of elimination.

They may not have some good food, but they were sure safe.

"Man, Tanjiro was on some shit!" Riley shouted.

"...Is that a good thing?" Tanjiro asked, trying to understand the slang.

"Yeah, my nigga! You starting to breathe different and it's like you ain't even the same person who was repping your sister!" Riley said.

"Uh, thank you?"

Tanjiro just finished his food, not displeased, as Riley fistbumped him.

"Let's be honest, he doesn't have a clue what you're saying. But you did good these past few challenges!" Bugs butted in, finally saying something. "Eh, I wish I could've been way more useful."

"I think you were, though, it's just no-one would've seen you." Yuri complimented the rabbit that wasn't short on compliments.

"Thanks...I still don't know what you're doing, Dawn." Bugs said.

"The person that you share the house with is making you feel as though as your contribution." Dawn answered, a little bit sleepy. "I'm sorry for doing that."

"Yeah, you better be!" Bugs complained, as the rabbit was just eating an carrot.

"Man, don't get in his business, you witch." Tiana said, still suspicious of Dawn.

"I didn't mean to!" Dawn apologised. "I wouldn't even be able to turn you into any animal, even if I wanted to...which would hurt a lot."

"I know, but you're always doing something crazy weird." Tiana said, still feeling weird about the moon girl.

B just put his hand on Dawn, the silent guy looking a bit differently at her and Daisy was whispering to Luigi...who blushed as well.

"Don't worry about it, Luigi, I could be super wrong." Daisy just slapped Luigi on the back.

"Oh, I guess that's right." Luigi said, nervously laughing after that. "Hey, I think we can win this one!"

"I mean it's not impossible, we are incredibly capable of great things. Even in the first challenge, some of you had skills that would bring all of us further in this weird game...so it's best to show them off in this round." Tanya remarked, drinking some tea like it was nothing. "I have some of my own, too."

"Hey, keep it down..."

Tanya, Daisy and Luigi was looking at the wolfwalker (Irish version of werewolves, if you didn't know.)

"...I'm trying to think about last challenge." Robyn said, somehow carrying an immunity idol. "Also, I picked this thing up."

"Can I have it?" Tanya immediately asked.

"Sure, I don't want to get cursed!" Robyn gave the child soldier the idol.

"It's not-"

Tanya smiled evilly, though Robyn couldn't really tell.

"-oh, forget it, no-one's even listening to me." Penny Proud said. "At least I'm still here without any votes!"

*Tanya's confessional*

The blonde child soldier was still doing that smile.

"It's not really a curse. Letting someone else be voted off in my place is a very powerful thing." Tanya said.

*Ram's confessional*

The pink-haired maid had some choice words on Robyn's move.

"If I'm right, she just gave someone immunity from whatever mistakes that they did in the future. That is not really much of a good move." Ram stated.

*Confessional cut*


"Hey, campers, you guys ready for your first throwback challenge! Meet me up on the cliff in an hour with your swim clothes ready!"

Chris said that from his booth of announcement, Chef being there too.

"Man, some of these guys are going to be real excited about this one." Chris said.

"I dunno, some of them can't swim." Chef remarked. "Too bad for them, I guess."

"Yeah, too bad for them!" Chris chuckled.

While the hosts were just getting themselves up there with ease, the rest of the contestants were doing some good ol' speculating while walking up the hill.

"Hey, where were you two hanging out?!" Kageyama shouted.

"We were playing Smash Bros with my main, Shulk in the cabin!" Miko declared. "But this angel managed to beat me with Saki, who's too strong!"

"You should've dodged my awesome projectiles and lightning fast aerials! But you were awesome enough to almost beat four-to-five." Pit said.

"You know what to see what else I've got?" Miko asked.

"It's on!" Pit screamed. "on the cliff!"

"Just so you know, if you screw up, I'm gonna vote the both of you off." Kageyama said, as Sandy was trying to cut that talk out...with hand motions.

*Sandy's confessional*

"As much as I know what challenge this is, I think those two are going to be in the same basket...if you know what I mean." Sandy said, the squirrel looking more than ready.

*Confessional cut*

As for the winning team, four of the Rhinos were somehow way further up than they really should and they were both suspicious of each other...especially since some of them weren't the physical type.

"How did you get up here?" Azula asked Barker, who was sweating. "Looks like-"

"Oh, you know, when you're out searching for these things, you tend to find faster paths." Barker remarked smugly. "I'm guessing you don't have any."

"Honestly, I don't need any when I've got the whole team." Azula stated.

"Well, that's nice of you. I don't need the whole team anyways." Barker also stated.

"Okay, okay, can we just get along for a second?" Tron Bonne asked, also pretty tired.

"Yeah, I'm not looking to get eliminated!" Shulk said, finally turning off Monado Speed. "I hope you two were having a good talk."

Shulk and Tron Bonne saw the their respective alliance leaders' smug grin and decided the obvious...but luckily one of them actually backed down.

"Well, looks like we're going to get all of our acts together." Barker just readied his gloves. "Don't forget that I've got ways of sending you home if you don't do that."

Shulk just didn't say anything seeing the tension in the air, as Tron Bonne thought those words over in her head.

*Shulk's confessional*

"I don't think they had a good talk...maybe they even had a bad talk." Shulk said. "Like he said, this is for the whole team."

*Tron Bonne's confessional*

"Hold up, who is that old guy? He can't just say something like that every episode and get away with it like it's no big deal." Tron Bonne said. "What's he planning?"

*Confessional cut*


The cliff had a lot of grass on it and on the side of it, there was actually quite a few ledges to land on painfully, the sky was clear, the ocean water had a ring next to the cliff and there was an escalator for the cowards, of course.

"Welcome to the first of quite a few throwback challenges! The classic 100-foot dive down a cliff!" Chris announced. "I feel this is a pretty simple challenge..."

"Hah, you're wrong!" Deadpool whispered to Joseph. "Give me some dough."

"I'm a man of my word." Joseph, giving him some old dollars quietly.

"...you guys have to dive down this cliff and hit the safe zone ring! If you don't do that, you're going to meet these man-eating sharks!"

These sharks were just showing, though they were not numerous.

"Or if you're a chicken, you get to wear this hat that shows your shame! And of course, in the second part of the challenge...it will reduce your point count by the numbers of chickens that your team has!"

Most of the teams were actually paying attention

"Basically, get two chickens, you lose two points, 1 chicken, you lose a point and no chickens means you get the full fifty!" Chris announced. "Also, the Crafty Crows go first because they had the least points."

"So that means that the teams go in order of how many points they got in the last challenge. Interesting." Kipo said, quite loudly.

"I was going to say that! So, you get the honours of diving first." Chris said with quite a bit of annoyance, as Kipo was put on the spot with her swimsuit.

"Oh, okay." Kipo said...as she looked down at the cliff with the ring and sharks. "Looks good..."

Kipo may have been sweating, but she stepped back quite a few and then did a running dive off the cliff.

She was going down, down into the water and...she didn't miss the ring.

"Guys! The water's clean down here...for some reason!" Kipo shouted, swimming in the ring.

"The boat will come if you dive..."

Kipo saw the boat driven by someone that was defintiely seen on TV before, though he was wearing a red shirt.

"Hold up, does Brody have a boat lience thing?" Rock asked, considering that the surfer bro.

"...our guest Brody will drive you onto the beach! That's it for the explaination!"

"Yah, thanks, Chris!" Brody exclaimed with a megaphone, Kipo just stepping on. "I'm an intern apparently."

"...Hope he's gonna be okay." Rock said, knowing what the interns go through.

The thirty or so Crafty Crows were stepping up to the cliff, more than ready to take on many of the dives that were going to have to be required for them to win.

"Will these Crows finally find their inner winner or will their chickens count too much for them to make a comeback? Find out after the break!" Chris announced, as the camera cut to black.


To be continued in Part 2, where there's a lot of downward dives from the other teams and these contestants show off their unique skills in order to own the competition!

Or not, because this is a simple challenge and I'm so glad that the chapters are still content-packed and also shorter than any of the last episode's parts as of now!

Thanks 1602jaw and Memeking, I appreciate the reviews.

Chapter 22: Episode 4-2: The Cliff-Diving Clashes

Summary:

Two of the teams start diving off the cliff and did their thing.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 4: One Mad Dive
Part 2: Cliff Diving Clashes

Well, no-one said that people trying to cliff dive was easy at all...aside from Kipo, but she may have been the first one down for the Crows.

It's not going to get any easier for the rest of the Crows and the other three teams, especially the ones that weren't super cool with being in the water!

But wherever they were clashing or not, any kind of comeback is possible in this climate...so find out what's diving in this part of the fourth episode!

BTW, potential minor spoilers might be here for Attack on Titan and of course, read and review this part!


The sky was mostly clear, the waters were clean and the host was smiling with his clean teeth...as Kipo was already at the bottom.

"Welcome back to Total Drama: Ultimate Islands, where these 115 or so people will dive down to victory!" Chris announced. "And it looks like the Crows are ready to get themselves down there!"

"No! Some of us are pretty scared of the water, which isn't good for any of us." Mikasa said, taking the leadership role. "So, every one of us should dive."

"Then what about you? I'm going to dive with my hands open!" Giovanni shouted.

"Er, Wario's going to have the best dive of all time!" Wario exclaimed, as Giovanni was high-fiving him. "Glad to see, that you see it Wario's way."

"Not if I try first!" Tomo was preparing her run, swimsuit ready. "These sharks can't catch me!"

Tomo then looked down at the cliff before...actually running off it, causing her to get through many backflips before she landed well inside the ring back up.

"Oh, is she good?" Terry Bogard asked. "She looks..."

Tomo just threw her thumbs up, which made Terry wipe the sweat off his brow.

"Well, it's time to get some time in the sea!" Terry declared, ready to get some screen time...with a serious dive. "Wish me luck!"

"I ain't wishing you luck, we're gonna be winners!" Gum exclaimed, as Terry managed to land in the safe zone. "Time to-"

"-get this thing diving down!" Haida said. "Please don't me eat me, sharks!"

These two were just diving like it wasn't a big deal, as they weren't super okay with the shark bitings, but they landed in the safe zone...not missing a beat.

"Woohoo, five out of probably twenty-nine or something. Eh, you guys should really step up to my game." Kyo remarked, as Terry was just looking at him with confusion.

Kyo just jumped off with a smirk into the ocean beside the cliff...and he barely got in, raising his arms at landing in the safe zone.

"Wow, that's some guts." Kyo said, seeing that Gum was hanging onto Terry Bogard.

"Okay, we're here to do a montage of divers! Because most of us are not scared of the water or the sharks!" Deadpool exclaimed, as Pit was just bumping his own fist. "As you know, my record with sharks? Unbeatable."

"Uh, cool?" Pit asked. "I've got water arrows or something!"

"What the hell are you two talking about?!" Nobara asked. "We're not messing up sharks."

"My record against sharks, which could bite most of us."

These three were just the start of the additional dives, as Pit was just flying down into the water, Deadpool was just doing a massive amount of sideflips, Sakura basically did a cannonball, Riku diving head-first with a scream and Nobara was doing a pretty cool dive.

Sandy was going to do just that...as Sakura noticed that she was outside of the ring, as she looked shocked.

"Sandy, get out of the shark water!" Sakura shouted. "This isn't Bikini Bottom."

"Then I'll show 'em how we do it there!" Sandy was just raring up a punch to a shark that was coming up to her.

But the shark just avoided her for obvious reasons, as Sandy swam into the safe zone.

"What was with that?" Sandy asked, finally getting into the safe zone.

"I think it could sense your fighting spirit." Sakura remarked, as the rest of the divers were picked up along with her.

*Sandy's confessional*

"I think it just doesn't eat squirrel, which was it's lucky day, because I was about to make some sushi outta it!" Sandy declared.

*Confessional cut*

"That's right, Giovanni Potage is willing to take one for his minions! Let's get 'em!" Giovanni exclaimed, still on the way to becoming a real villain.

"Uh, I can dive myself." Shego remarked, as Wario stopped her. "I don't have to waite for this thing!"

"Watch me for I do big villain things!" Giovanni went for his dive.

"Okay, then." Shego said, as the pink-haired villain got down into action.

His action was just doing a weird bellyflop backflip hybrid thing, yet he made it almost cool to do before hitting the edge of the safe zone hard enough to slide down it quickly.

"Damn, he went down like a man. Wario's gonna go down like a man!" Wario followed that up, as he ran off the cliff with a smug grin.

Wario was actually doing a lot of backflips and frontflips...only for style points, but he was definitely in the safe zone and met Giovanni, who was still invigorated.

"Wow, what a dive!" Shego shouted, though Giovanni couldn't tell that it was sarcastic.

She just went for a normal dive, getting outside of the safe zone without much of a care.

"Hey, what the hell?!" Kageyama shouted.

"Please survive." Mikasa said.

Shego was well aware of the sharks and of course, she just slapped the hell out of them...the powered-up pimp slap working its magic.

"Hey, hey, these guys are rare!" Chris said, as Shego jumped into the safe zone. "Anyways, you people aren't going to switch teams, right?"

"I'm good on the team!" Kageyama shouted.

"Alright, geez." Chris stated, as the volleyball player was just looking down and then just diving with a care. "Also, you Crows have 16 divers!"

Though the team leader...sort of made it into the safe zone, things weren't looking great for Mikasa...even after reaching the sea for a good two years and doing some stuff.

"I don't know if I will be able to do this challenge. I can't swim that well." Mikasa stated, thinking back

"I can't swim, yet I don't let that hurt!" Tiny Tina replied, as she got the chicken hat. "Not going to lie, it's a good hat."

"But I won't stand down." Mikasa ready to do some things, starting her confident dive.

"Wait, it looks like you kinda can't swim!" Tiny Tina shouted.

Mikasa dove without that much fear...as Shego was still there, practically chilling in the water with Mikasa now landing in it...and floating like it wasn't a big deal.

"Not gonna lie, thought you weren't gonna jump considering the...craziness that's your life and whatever." Brody said, as Mikasa and Shego hopped on. "Damn, one chicken too."

"Ah, whatever. Let's just do it for our homies." Owen said. "To them!"

"To where?!" Noah shouted, as he saw that Owen was doing the jump. "Wait a second!"

"What? I'm just taking one for the team...oh yeah, there was a big wave!" Owen remembered the first challenge from the first season. "Noah and the rest of people, let's do it!"

Noah just jumped down with some introspection, Gloria just dived down with a smug smile, Michiru was using her arms that turned into wings and Miko was just yelling all of the way down with a cheer...

And landed on top of Michiru, as the move was happening.

"What the heck was that? That was pretty insane pain..." Judy was just thrown off by the now stunned Michiru. "...glad, she's alive."

Miko just got back up.

"Hey, what the hell? You couldn't have just waited?" Michiru asked.

"Come on, diving into shark-infested water down a massive cliff?! You don't do that everyday." Miko proclaimed, as she was just feeling herself in the water.

"Geez, calm down for a second." Michiru said. "I nearly got dunked into the water."

"Yeah, oh, sorry."

"Wow, that's twenty two out of twenty nine and if we all dive, we should have no more chickens in this business." Judy said, being a rabbit. "...But I kind of can't because I'm a rabbit."

"Uh, I can! This dive sounds like fun!" Papyrus exclaimed. "Uh, my bones are connected good!"

"If this is for the team, that I can do!" Darkness also exclaimed, slapping Papyrus on the back. "Slap me off the cliff!"

"No, human, that would be messed up!" Papyrus shouted...considering the obvious. "Robot man, how are you doing?"

"My hydro protective parts have been well prepared and your friend's attractive-ness has been noted." Genos remarked, as Papyrus looked shocked. "Us three should go."

Darkness...aimed for the safe zone and she managed to hit one of the buoys, as Genos didn't do that and saw the hurt on the way down...and Papyrus just did a weird cannonball and landed on the water.

Darkness felt the pain...which she had some more of that feeling about, as Judy saw.

"I am more than okay, I could smash all day into these buoys!" Darkness shouted.

"...Urgh, is she good?" Judy asked. "She's having a good time about it."

"Damn, she really is perverse. Which I'm all about!" Tiny Tina shouted, as Judy was mulling it over sadly in her mind. "Achieve your dreams of pain!"

"I will take it!" Darkness shouted. "I will be the crusader than I can be!"

"Ew!" Judy said, seeing that only her, Tina and Daniel was left. "Knight of bones or something, dive please. Still a rabbit and these sharks probably like rabbit!"

The sharks then snapped up to her...as Sir Daniel stuck out his sword to defend his lady from bites...as Judy took the chicken hat.

"Besides, I don't think any of these teams are going to do it perfectly. You apparently saved your land being dad, so...uh..." Judy didn't really anything to say.

"I will do it!" Sir Daniel shouted, running in with his sword. "What are these animals?!"

Sir Daniel actually ended up running off the cliff...as Judy just took on the hat, as Sir Daniel literally fell into the water...and got picked up by Darkness.

"Crows, you did pretty good! 27 out of 29 contestants...though you may lose two points in the next round." Chris announced, getting into the business. "Swordfishes, you get third, but it's your turn now!"

"You actually can swim, you got arms and are good looking!" Tiny Tina encouraged Judy.

"I think I'll learn it and put that into my skillset. You could learn it too." Judy bumping Tiny Tina on the shoulder.

*Riku's confessional*

"Looks like I'm going to have to get used to having a new bunch of friends for the third time, though it doesn't look like they're dealing with hearts. Trust me, you don't want to know what I'm talking about." Riku said, feeling exasperated from the Nobody shenanigans.

*Pit's confessional*

"Wow, Miko can dive, absolutely go on the attack and 2-0 me? She sounds like a pretty cool teammate and a uh...good friend material." Pit proclaimed. "I bet she can't shoot an bow and arrow."

*Confessional cut*


The twenty-eight Swordfishes and they were more than ready to be the best of the contestants...despite one of the contestants saying the obviious up on the cliff.

"I was not designed to be diving down cliffs, so I can't do it." Connor stated. "Potentially, the rest of you can do it so that our team can have some kind of advantage...even if it's over last place."

"Hopefully, this doesn't mean I'll get stuck in the water." Reg said. "Though the last time I was in water...more dangerous things came up."

"I have no data on you and water, so hopefully you can do it." Connor stated without much confidence. "...I think."

"Thanks for the words." Reg stated.

The other teammates were about to put their plan into action and their plan was just one thing.

"Winning is for badasses and I think we're generally badass! Man, I'm cooking up some bars over here!" Lowain tried to motivate all of them, as Reigen was looking at him with confusion. "Brah, sometimes my language hits different depending on what I'm feeling."

"I know, it just doesn't make sense." Reigen remarked, letting the statement slide.

However it mattered, these guys were here to do one thing...as Sokka accidentally demonstrated...while doing the best of stretches.

"And Sokka's about to get you all started with some-" Chris announced, as Sokka tripped over the cliff. "-of the craziest dives on Total Drama to date!"

Sokka was flipping, of course, sideways and he looked pretty dang confused...as he was the first of the divers and he flopped on hitting the water.

"That was not crazy, that was pretty lame." Sokka stated from the safe zone. "I dunno, the rest of guys better make it up to this cyborg dude."

"Okay, for the cyborg dude!" Oikawa said. "Our half-robot comrade needs us to win, so we need to-"

"-Then let's get it!" Ryuko ran off the cliff to do an seriously motivated dive.

Ryuko definitely nailed it with the punch for some reason, but the others weren't worried...as Smee just went down with a smile and then so did Eva did with some serious anger.

They all landed in the safe zone, as did Nicole....doing a foot-first dive with some punch and Eva looked at all of them.

"Even the old guy's tough, what a story." Eva said.

"Well, I have to thank my captain!" Smee remarked.

"Yeah, thank yourself." Eva stated angrily.

"Hey...we all have someone to thank for being kind of badass!" Ryuko said with a smile, as Eva just rolled her eyes.

"Wow, six for the Swordfishes already!" Chris announced, as Bayonetta was just diving down in her own self-made swimsuit. "Make that seven!"

"Hey, there's no reservations, so it's best to keep on diving!" Bayonetta told the to the teammates that were up there. "Also, beware of Joseph."

"Wait, why, he's a good..." Ryuko said from the boat.

"My man's built like a monster truck!" Brody complimented the tall muscular guy. "He's...the chaddiest."

The guy with Hamon was stretching to unstiffen his muscles and the camera accidentally, as a few members were gazing at his great build.

"It's time to get swimming!" Joseph said. "Wow...I'm married."

"Cool, cool." Daphne stated, a little bit stunned...as Joseph just dove down. "How is he so chill about it?"

"Like he said, he's married." Cassie Cage remarked...as her teammate was blushing strongly. "...You have a boyfriend, right?"

Joseph was the eight to dive into the safe waters and then the two who talked ran off to follow the half-British guy up with their own dive to the zone...along with Tails who landed on top of him.

"Yeah...who's under me?" Tails asked, Joseph quickly swimming to get out of his way. "Sorry about it."

"Eh, it's not a massive deal. Not too shabby, though." Joseph remarked.

The 11 contestants were on the boat, as others their own thing, as Falco dove down with sheer speed to ride the wind,...Reigen was shrieking all of the way down, Kasumi dove down hands-first, Lowain doing the devil horn hands while looking at the camera, Min Min bringing her long arms back, Arle basically using a spell to slow down and Heavy shouting something.

"Diving cowards suck." Heavy said...before he landed outside of the zone. "Sharks scared of me."

"Uh, they're not." Oikawa remarked. "They're coming in."

"No, you better watch!" Heavy exclaimed, readying a punch.

The 17 other successful divers were watching him...punch a shark in the nose with such force that it got flown back like it wasn't a problem.

"No problem." Heavy remarked, as the shark had landed in the water. "Shark has problem."

*Cassie's confessional*

"As apparently badass as it was, I'm more concerned on how these sharks get to be man-eaters. Definitely not Hollywood apparently." Cassie said, very much scared of the animal experimentation.

*Confessional cut*

Now it was 18 and quite a few more were ready to get down into the business.

"Hold on, you can swim, so I don't see why you get to be outta this thing!" Leshawna shouted with motivation.

"Because I'm not exactly super willing to go down with the sharks? But I will go last." Khun remarked.

"You've seen these things, they ain't caring about last jump." Leshawna said. "Also, why do you have your briefcase?"

"You'll see why." Khun just saw Leshawna do the dive. "There's actually fish in this thing."

The next few went without a hitch, as Tails was just diving down with a drill dive and a smile, Reg was just going down with a scream, Askeladd dived with a fearless smile and then Raven casually went down for the point.

"That's twenty-four out of twenty-eight!" Chris announced. "Which is worse than the Crows now."

Connor couldn't dive (signified by the chicken hat), Khun was actually waiting for his turn, Amelia just took the chicken hat with a serious sigh and Oikawa...was there.

"Why aren't you diving? I don't know how to swim and I'm pretty sure that Connor might end up six leagues under." Amelia said. "I'm not proud of that fact."

"Well, uh, wouldn't you like to not be bitten by sharks?" Oikawa asked, sweating a bit. "These things nearly snapped up the biggest guy on our team."

"You can swim and he sure can swim...what is he doing?" Amelia asked. "Where did you get the fish?"

"Doesn't matter. What matters is that Oikawa will dive." Khun just put down the briefcase and then did a simple dive. "Volleyball captain, do your worst."

"Oh, I'll do my worst." Oikawa remarked, as he stepped back to get prepared.

He readied himself, as the swordfish finally reached the sharks and they were just booking it out of the general area and then the brown-haired setter jumped off, falling at speed until...

He hit the edge of the safe zone...but not the buoys.

"Well, Tobio-chan, I guess we're pretty even now!" Oikawa told his rival on the Crows, as Squigly awkwardly dived into the safe zone. "More than even!"

"We can't force them to dive unless they drown or die." Raven told him seriously, as the boat picked up the last of the divers...including Squigly.

"And the Crows and the Swordfishes both have two chickens...let's see if the new second place team finally takes first!" Chris announced, as Joseph and Oikawa just looking at each other on the beach.

The half-British, half-American hero and the Japanese pretty boy volleyball captain were gazing each other up...as some of the ladies were looking respectfully.

"Wow, they're both so attractive. Why do they share so much animosity?" Squigly asked. "It's not like they share a lot of things in common."

"When you're trying to get ladies, egos tend to clash for no reason." Nicole said. "Knock it off."

Daphne was just sitting down on the ground, trying to think of things.

*Daphne's confessional*

"Fred, I was looking at those two respectfully! Their muscles were just there and they happened to be wet for the challenge!" Daphne huffed, trying to figure something out. "...Never mind, Fred."

*Reg's confessional*

"I don't think I've had so much water get into me in my life. I still feel fine, it's just that my arms aren't really made for swimming." Reg said, as a starfish was taking residence in his head.

*Confessional cut*


"Deers...you may or may not have people that can't dive, but you guys showed up last time! So, it'd suck for you to lose, but it'd be awesome for me!"

Chris chuckled, as the green coloured collective were standing on the cliffside with a very confident collective smile that showed that they were in it to win it.

"Remember, it doesn't matter if 29 of you dive! The score to beat is really two chickens!" Chris announced, as the vast majority of the teams weren't looking scared of the water...or the angrier sharks.

"Well, you heard the man. The score to beat is two chickens." Tanya said. "I'd suggest that all but one of you get going."

"Well, can you swim? That is very much important to the challenge." Sonja asked, as all but four of them put their hand up. "But out of the ones that can't swim...who'd like a ride?"

"I wish I could but I-"

Robyn couldn't finish her sentence before Donkey Kong picked him up.

"-I didn't asked to be picked up!"

The two of them dived as Donkey Kong took the initiative with Robyn being carried to boot...but Donkey Kong went into the safe zone...with Robyn struggling out of the hand being fine.

"Hold on...that worked?! Despite the obvious facts?" Tanya asked, just taking off the hat with anger.

"I mean, that's what I wanted to tell them to do, but DK's apparently quick on the uptake." Sonja remarked...as Tanya saw an opportunity and Sonja just put the thumbs up.

"Team, we need to save the strongest members to a dual dive or we'll have more chickens than the rest." Tanya answered smugly, as Snake looked suspiciously at her. "It's not like we have anything else."

"Sure..." Samus grumbled for the obvious.

"This shit ain't obvious!" Riley declared. "Sharks 'bout to find out!"

Despite being nine, Riley dove solo and he went down like a rock and hit the safe zone and floated.

"Listen, we ain't fucking around this time!" Riley shouted.

*Donkey Kong's confessional*

"I just mean I just wanted the wolf lady to get into the safe zone, but I didn't know that I would help my team by doing that. We're golden, right?" Donkey Kong asked, ready to drop some beats on time.

*Confessional cut*

And golden was the opportunity, because there was many divers.

"Well, it's my turn now!" Tanjiro declared, running back...and then diving down with a speed.

Tanjiro just swam back up.

"Okay, there's no chickens so far! Despite one of the divers being unable to swim." Chris announced...as some of the Rhinos were putting their thinking caps on for this one.

For the next group of divers, it was pretty simple.

B was just doing a hardcore cannonball with a wave rippling upon his landing, Dawn dove to the safe zone and stood on it...before Luigi did a scaredy bellyflop that made her sink...and Daisy just dove to pick them both up.

Ram casually just dove down without much suprise, Mystique Sonia was squealing in happiness in her dive, Yuri was ready to fight the sharks on the dive down and Jude went down with an appreciation of the ocean.

And Julia went out of the safe zone with her dive.

"Look out, these sharks aren't messing around!" Tiana exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, sharks." Julia said, ready to adapt her fighting style to the waters...before Dawn came up to the sharks. "How are you standing on water?"

"Be free, sharks, you don't have to follow the host's whims." Dawn calmed down the sharks...before answering Julia's question. "I used up some of my energy to help out a fellow enviromentalist."

"Cool...I guess I talk about the Amazon a lot." Julia remarked. "I just don't want more destruction happening to it."

"Same thing here. I guess we're a bit alike." Dawn said...as Snufkin just landed out of the safe zone with unsurprised look.

"We should really get to not losing!" Snufkin shouted. "I wouldn't like to be voted off."

"Fourteen divers, still no chickens. These deers really are daring." Chris announced, as the next diver was just doing a feint slap. "Whoa, it's actually funny!"

"Shut up, Chris. It's not." Bugs Bunny stated...putting his swimming goggles and hat on. "Viewers, you know what to do?"

"What the hell is he talking about?" Penny asked...as the bunny just dove off air.

"Yeah...what is he talking about? Also, did he just float?" Uraraka asked.

"Could be camera tricks!" Penny said.

"...You could be right." Uraraka said...as Bugs landed in the safe zone.

So did these two, as Penny, Uraraka and also, Scott Pilgrim landed in the safe zone...though the latter was struggling, so Soos...landed on the side of him.

"Oh, good, you're alive!" Soos told Scott, genuinely happy. "Imagine dying."

"I'm glad that my hair's still staying strong!" Kate shouted from the top. "Imagine my hair being ruined."

Kate basically dodged Sonja's run, as the formative team leader dove off the cliffside into the safe zone and so did the 22nd century popstar...though her hair looked a little...

"Even two centuries ahead, my hair doesn't hold super good in water." Kate said, complaining a bit.

"We have to make some sacrifices for the challenge." Sonja told her...as Kate looked offended.

*Kate Alen's confessional*

The F-Zero driver and popstar was just trying to fix her now awkward afro.

"Geez, you'd think that with super fast flying cars and galactic hair care, water wouldn't mess up my style. But I guess this is going to take everyone out of their comfort zone." Kate Alen stated.

*Confessional cut*

"21 divers, still no chickens for the Deers!" Chris announced....as there was more solo divers.

Tiana went down into the water, ending up swimming like a frog and Samurai Jack did a simple dive down into it...and so did Piccolo, who swam and floated above the water.

"I don't mind ya showing off. It's just why?" Tiana asked.

"I just wanted to do some of that." Piccolo remarked with a smile, as Tiana raised an eyebrow.

"Well, that isn't wrong. But we are doing pretty good." Samurai Jack said.

"You could say that." Piccolo basically fist-bumped Samurai Jack...who just kinda took it. "Oh no, you really don't know what a fist bump is..."

Spike dove down into the water and used his wings to get back onto the boat, as Brody looking at him weird.

"Bro, you're a small dragon. That's awesome, my dude!" Brody exclaimed at Spike, who was just scratching his head.

"Yeah, my fire isn't small!" Spike then breathed in and spat out smoke. "...I guess that water was stronger than I thought."

Now it was down to Tanya and Snake being kinda paired up and Samus and Aisling definitely being paired up and the latter not liking.

"I bet I could touch the water and have my wolves eat those shark things!" Aisling tried to bragged. "Or those sharks could."

"Trust me, it's not how it works. Wolves can't swim as fast!"

"But they can swim." Aisling rebutted quickly, as Samus did a face palm.

Snake did a pretty casual dive into the water...and the bounty hunter and fae child did a duo dive and they...messed up the execution of it.

Samus landed fine and Aisling was just flailing her arms in the water, as Samus held her.

"Well, that's the end of our team's attempt. You don't have to dive for all of us!" Samus declared. "We should be fine."

"But..." Tanya just looked at the lack of teammates around and her lack of a jewel. "...I can't believe I have to wear this hat."

"Atta girl. Who knew that a 13-year old major would wear the one chicken hat for the deers. I'm sure that your friends back at the Empire would-" Chris practically riled up the child soldier.

"I'm sure that you'd like your head to stay on your head." Tanya had her malicious smile, as Chris backed off. "Carry on being a mediocre host."


All of the Deers, including an very angry Tanya, a dizzied Robyn, a nervous Luigi, a smug Yuri Sakazaki and an unsure Donkey Kong, were actually on the beach near the safe ring and the cliff.

"Anyways. The Rhinos are last and they've been looking at you!"

"Well, well, it's not like they can copy it for one for one. These guys don't even remotely have the teamwork to do the double dive." Sonja said, looking pleased.

"Trust me, you don't even know the half of the team. They're kinda insane." Yuri said.

"That is right and the Rhinos survived the last two challenges intact!"

Most of the Deers were just silent towards Chris, as B was just shaking his head.

"Thank you for the unecessary comment." Ram said, not appreciating the host butting in.

"Will the Rhinos dive to win or will they whine to lose? Find out after the break!" Chris just transitioned to the break.


To be continued in Part 3, where the teams finish their diving, start their other challenge that the diving will contribute to and do some work on it!

Also, the spoiler was incredibly minor...since Mikasa still isn't good at swimming, but there's definitely a strategy that's about to be copied!

Part 3 should be coming soon with the end of the dives, the transitions and the second mostly new challenge.

Also...

The Red Rhinos: Chickens to be counted
The Crafty Crows: Two chickens (-2, tied for second)
The Daring Deers: One chicken (-1, currently first)
The Striking Swordfishes: Two chickens (-2, tied for second)

Chapter 23: Episode 4-3: Diving Into DIY

Summary:

As one challenge ends, another one arrives with wood, tools and blueprints for structures!

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 4: One Mad Dive
Part 3: Diving Into DIY

Well, no-one said that people trying to cliff dive was easy at all...as one more team does it and shows something about them that everyone has expected!

And the four teams carry their mystery items into the second part of the challenge, where it takes a lot of DIY efforts to ensure that they're not eliminating someone.

Though, most of the contestants' expertise...was rough, so find out what they're working on in this part!


The 30 contestants of the Rhinos were standing with attitude on top of the cliff, as there was one more team to dive.

"Hey, though you guys have the most teammates in the game, that doesn't matter if you have three or more chickens in this challenge!" Chris announced. "Trust me, you Rugged Rhinos wouldn't like to go down like the Swordfishes do!"

"Oh, we won't. We've got a plan that's practically inspired." Azula bragged, as her alliance was just giving the thumbs up. "Sokka's team couldn't step it up."

"Who really knows. These guys could be cowards for all we know!" Lynn added in.

"Nobody asked you." Azula put a hand to Lynn's face.

The women, the men and the animals were ready to go down and go down hard they did...as Lynn ran off the cliff.

"Let's gooo-"

Lynn got bumped off by the cliff itself and then she landed in the safe zone.

"Jeez, imagine getting hit by a cliff!" Tron Bonne shouted. "...Uh, not me."

"That's one."

"Wait, do you want to get hit by a cliff?" Muscle Man asked.

"No, it's just that it would be pretty embarrassing!" Tron Bonne yelled, as she was just going all in in excues.

"Okay..." Muscle Man said, as his skin was flappin in the run. "...Hah, get owned!"

Muscle Man was going down hard with a cannonball...as JFK was just leaping off with a diagonal arms and Azula dove with a confident smile that showed her teammates her pride.

"These so-called man-eating animals are nothing but talk." Azula stated, as JFK was just reaching for her...as she came back with a kick.

"That's four divers, but not everyone can dive down. Most of us can easily do that, so it's nothing to worry about." Tifa stated, before looking over at some of her teammates. "Though some of us are going to have to toughen up."

"Then why are we diving down with sharks?" Clover asked.

"Because Total Drama's kinda wild in a good way!" Rock was ready to do the deed. "And most of us are tough."

"I was going down there anyways...but why sharks?" Clover asked in her bikini.

"No-one has the answer, let's just win this challenge." Azula shouted from the bottom, as Tron Bonne came down to dive decently.

"Okay." Rock and Clover both said.

These two then did their excited dives, though Clover was a little bit scared during hers and then Fred dove with the caveman strength and Tifa's was just doing quite a few backflips.

"When you've been up against gods, sharks and water don't scare me. Come on, let's go for another win!" Dante shouted, as Sugar and Sammy were just nervously looking at each other. "Besides, who else is doing the motivation?"

"Stop bragging." Sol remarked, as Storm Shadow did a speedy dive into the safe zone.

Dante, of course, did a few backflips for style before diving down with his sword and caused a big wave in the water and Sol just did a single backflip before diving down.

"Yeah, it's just one of those days for me." Sol said...before Sugar just dove down on top of him.

"Hey, you were in my way?!" Sugar shouted. "Also, your headband is kinda ugly!"

"Does it matter?" Sol asked, as he and Sugar were picked up.

Back at the top, there was something happening up there.

"Damn, these sharks are definitely existing and I definitely don't want to be eaten!" Yumeko said. "I like the odds of that."

"I feel we're both kinda insane about finding this fun!" Squirrel Girl shouted. "But some of us are scared."

"No duh, we're diving into a man-eating shark zone." Mai said nervously.

"So, it's just the usual day for me." Squirrel Girl said, as Yumeko had a wide smile.

"...Never mind. You two are crazy." Mai remarked, willing to do things.

Yumeko dove like a normal person, Mai was spicing things up with a few backflips and then Squirrel Girl looked down and saw the sharks.

She shrugged it off and then did a killer dive, tail practically ready to be bitten and then she landed in the safe zone.

"Let's fucking go-" Squirrel Girl exclaimed, before a shark tried to bite. "-No, don't mess up the food chain."

Tendou was looking down at the shark bite attempt and as did Hank and Pinstripe and they stopped their dive attempts.

"Whoa, that's one nasty bite...is that what we're doing?" Tendou asked.

"Yeah, what do you think it was? What the hell is Chris trying to do?" Hank said, as the sharks returned to being ready to bite again.

"Listen up, I've been threatened with my life too many times to care about this! If you guys can swim, then just drop it!" Pinstripe yelled, as the father and the middle blocker stopped.

Hank just sighed...as he did a pretty normal zone and hit the top of a shark into the safe zone, which just made Pinstripe scared during his dive.

Though Pinstripe went into the safe zone.

"At least we're not chickens." Hank stated, as Gintoki was about to join them.

"Hey, I'm not a chicken either." Gintoki said, before he did the dive with some toilet paper. "Sharks, I don't apologise."

The sharks somehow went after the toilet paper, looking for an enemy.

"Hey, I barely got these sharks approved!" Chris announced, as Gintoki wanted to say something from the safe zone. "Urgh..."

"Yeah, but why?" Gintoki asked, somehow back at the top. "These sharks are a national treasure!"

"They ain't anywhere, I can say that!" Pinstripe shouted from the bottom...as someone else was just making their own decision on wherever to dive. "There ain't any sharks here."

"I don't know, these sharks are weird and they're not slow either." Tendou shouted from the top, as Sammy just tapped his shoulder. "Yo, pretty lady."

"If you can swim, then you can dive. Those sharks probably won’t come back for a while." Sammy said. "As for me..."

Sammy just did the dive for her team doing a safe zone.

"Yeah, these sharks are weird, but I'm not messing with them!"

Tendou did the dive after he said that and he managed to get into the safe zone...by hitting a buoy's side.

*Rock's confessional*

The guy still had his clothes off and was all smiles.

"Man, I don't know what was with the sharks. They were all like..." he imitated the shark bites "...that's for sure. This show's a bit insane in a good way!"

*Confessional cut*

"Man, there's 20 divers...but there's a bunch more to do some diving!" Chris announced, as Harley Quinn did a serious cannonball. "Make that 21."

"Yeah, shut up, host guy. I'm trying to beat Kusanagi." Iori said with a whole lot of spite.

"Well, we should aim to win for the entire team!" Shulk shouted at Iori. "Which we can do!"

"I'm doing it, shut the hell up!" Iori Yagami shouted.

These two also managed to do their dive, though they did it at the same time...and then they both hit the safe zone and each other...as the next diver cringed.

"Man...those are sharks?! I'm not willing to-" Legoshi stated...as the sharks were back and jumped up to get him. "-I'm not really risking my life for this!"

"Come on, it's safe down here!" Shulk shouted.

"Yeah, it's not that damn hard or dangerous!" Iori basically chastised Legoshi.

"I don't know, I'm not willing to bet!" Legoshi took the chicken hat, which got some looks from the remaining contestants up here. "Sorry..."

"If we lose because of you, you'll be sorry!" Coachman remarked, before chuckling. "The rest of us should get down there and finish this challenge easily."

"Wait, what do you mean the rest of us?" Carmelita asked, basically doing an interrogation. "Are you saying you're not going to dive?!"

"Whoa, whoa, we're all on the same team here." Legoshi said. "He didn't say that he wasn't going to dive."

"Wha-" Carmelita saw the old man smile knowingly. "-If you can swim, then we're finishing this!"

"Well, I am not a bad swimmer..." Coachman stated smugly, as Carmelita rolled her eyes.

Kristoff and Basil had already both done the dive, though it wasn't too crazy.

"I don't think I will get used to this heat." Kristoff said. "But I'm gonna get used to helping out."

"Right you are. But first, who else is up there?" Basil asked, also feeling the sweat.

"I dunno, but there were definitely three people. And one of them's scared." Kristoff said, seeing that Pepper Ann looked less than prepared to die down.

"Oh, well, that's a shame." Basil said, as his fellow alliance member landed in the safe zone's buoy. "He can survive."

"...Yeah." Kristoff noticed the old guy's fat.

Pepper Ann and Carmelita were looking down in the shark-filled ocean...as the former was thinking about something.

"Do you think I'm gonna get eaten by a shark?" Pepper Ann asked. "Because they're back."

"I think they're only going to bite when you miss the safe zone." Carmelita told her. "Which I doubt you'll miss, because most of the contestants have dove into it."

"It's not like these sharks are normal."

"I doubt that they're intentionally going out for people."

"...Yeah, you're right!" Pepper Ann accidentally fell over the cliff, though she managed to get into the safe zone.

Carmelita was the last one to dive, but chickens only counted in this thing, as she landed outside of the safe waters...though the sharks just went away from her.

"And the Rhinos only have one chicken! Meaning that both the Rhinos and Swordfishes get an advantage in the second part of today's challenge!" Chris announced, as Brody came back to pick up people.

"Oh, whoa, you dudes and ladies okay?" Brody asked, seeing that Coachman was underwater, Carmelita and Kristoff were avoiding sharks and Pepper Ann was just there. "Nah, trick question, I know you're okay."

*Kristoff's confessional*

The guy didn't look too pleased.

"I expected someone to get bitten. I didn't want or expect to see an old guy naked!"

*Confessional cut*


Soon enough, every remaining contestant was there.

"Brody, thanks for picking these contestants up!" Chris announced, as the surfer dude waved...and got pushed out of view. "Once again, I'm only counting chickens, so the Rhinos and Swordfishes, with one chicken each get trolleys to carry their boxes to...some place. The other two teams don't, because they had 2 chickens."

"Aw!" Brody said.

"Get outta here, cameo!"

The surfer dude just ran far out of frame, probably to some other place.

"Thank you. Meet me up at my awesome resort!"

The many contestants got the message, but they weren't sure how to react to the surprise announcement to get to his hotel.

"I mean-" Legoshi said.

"Trust me, it's not going to be a fun time." Sammy remarked, as Legoshi just nodded.

Two people were definitely giving each other a hardcore glare.

*Sokka's confessional*

The guy was in a good mood with his trunks still on.

"Azula's going to see that we're a great team together and that her team is held together like...two swords, because they can't fit together!"

*Azula's confessional*

She looked very smug about something.

"Please you got carried all of the way by your bending friends, Sokka, I don't think your team's going to be safe, let alone beat mine."

"Is it yours, though?" Lynn asked. "Wait, this isn't the toilet."

"Wow, you're blind."

*Confessional cut*

The Swordfishes were mostly in a good mood, as Min Min and Nicole were definitely putting some work into pushing their trolley with a big box.

"What are we building?" Nicole asked. "I hope it's something else."

"What do you mean building, it could be anything." Min Min said.

"I've seen Total Drama before." Nicole said.

"...Oh, I've been working in the ramen stall all of my life, though we've travelled all over China! Spreading our ramen!" Min Min shouted.

"Please stop that-"

"Fine."

They were both still in a good mood like the rest of the team were...even if some of them weren’t excited to be carrying the boxes.

“This is too hard, where did he even find these anyways?” Daphne asked.

“Wherever these trolleys are at, I’ll be there to help you push them!” Oikawa bragged, as his trolley wasn’t moving much.

“Uh, thanks. So, what do you do?”

“I played volleyball for my high school team. And I’m trying to play some more volleyball now that I’m outta school.”

“Er, nice. Hope you achieve your dreams.” Daphne said, as the two of them were carrying a single box.

“I heard you do a little mystery solving. I’d like to hang in on one of your mysteries!” Oikawa was just casually doing some hand signs. “You know, just ‘cause.”

“...Okay.” Daphne answered, which got some of the guys oohing. “What’s going on?”

“My guy’s getting a lady.” Lowain remarked, which made Daphne narrow her eyes.

“Nah, we’re just teammates!” Oikawa shouted. “What’s up with you?”

“Nothing, just seeing some moves being pulled.” Sokka said, as Daphne had a look of regret on her face.

“Wait, aren’t you from Japan?” Daphne asked, as Oikawa looked a little bit nervous. “How are you going to get well, my house?”

Oikawa said nothing, as Daphne just shrugged.

“He shouldn’t take your advice.” Daphne told Sokka and Lowain, who wasn’t silent and then someone else jumped out.

“Hey, we’re just guys that are doing the business of helping this guy out!” Tails told Daphne, as the fox surprised everyone.

“Yeah!” Sokka and Lowain yelled.

“Uh, I don’t need help dating ladies.” Oikawa confidently said, which got some quiet ire from Leshawna, actually. “Wait, it’s nothing big.”

“Can we just push these things, I’d like to see you guys catch up!” Askeladd shouted from an impressive distance.

A good chunk of the contestants on his team were just looking at him with confusion at how he even got there...as with a few others.

“This isn’t our challenge, but we're losing with style, to boot.” Bayonetta remarked, as some of the ladies were whooping. “That is very sad, but apparently there’s a chance that we could do it.”

“What do you mean, could? We can do it!” Cassie exclaimed, helping Bayonetta out.

*Connor’s confessional*

I think that this has not been good for me so far. Though I am an android, unlike most of my teammates, I don’t have any special powers aside from being able to help investigate.” Connor said, slightly saddened. “So, I will help in any possible way.”

*Confessional cut*

There was another team that was really in a good mood and of course, they got second in the last challenge, as the Deers were feeling something.

“I don’t know what I said or what I did, but I’m glad we’re doing okay...it’s still okay.” Tiana said, as the restaurant princess was pushing.

“That’s great and all, but okay isn’t enough to consistently avoid elimination.” Tanya added to that. “We need to be doing good to do that.”

“I didn’t say any of that, though!” Tiana exclaimed.

“Yeah, you’re a real buzzkill!” Daisy shouted, as Luigi got back to looking at her respectfully. “Be like Luigi, who’s cool.”

“I like Luigi, but he’s pretty scared of man-eating sharks.” Tiana said, as Luigi was just breathing calmly.

“Who wouldn’t be? I’m sure that they don’t exist like this elsewhere.” Julia remarked, a little angry at the host. “We should make them not do that.”

“Yeah!” Daisy exclaimed, as Luigi got decked in the face. “Sorry about that.”

“That would be good, but we can’t do that at the moment. For now, we can figure whatever this next challenge is...because what are these for?” Tanya was still pushing the trolley with Tiana.

“I think we’re building stuff...which I’m cool with!” Luigi exclaimed, still feeling the arm hit.

“Well, then, let’s get serious.” Julia said.

*Snake’s confessional*

While it’s good that these other guys are talking about things other than this weird Total Drama season, we still need some strategy for the challenge.” Snake said, sure that something weird was in process.

*Confessional cut*


Speaking of challenges, the four teams finally arrived...at a field near the junkyard and Chris had a smirk on his face that suggested something.

“What kind of tortuous challenge do you have for us?” Noah asked.

“More importantly, how are us villains going to rule it?” Giovanni felt the need to butt in.

The second challenge is what I’d like to call building with wood! Though, it’s simple...yet crazy!” Chris announced, ignoring both questions...as Noah sighed. “Each team has a different contraption or thing to build up, no hot tubs this time! Though, some boxes have stuff and others don’t!”

“Why?” Noah asked.

“I think he’s going to answer us.” Kageyama said.

You’ve got three hours to build a wooden thing and that’s it!” Chris announced. “Also, the boxes have to be opened without your hands. Anything else is allowed, powers extending from your hands included!"

“Damn, that’s kinda crazy. We can just slice open these boxes?” Shego suggested

Yeah. Any questions?”

A few hands raise up as quickly as they could.

Cool! The challenge starts now!”

“What, we have questions!” Kageyama shouted.

"Yeah, I don't think they're going to get answered, though." Nobara answered, as the host was just going somewhere. "Let's open these bitches."

"How do you open them without hands?"

"Figure something out, that's all I'm saying."

These two weren't the only ones to be sure that there was some ridiculous things going on, as there was a certain trio on another team was confused.

"Don't worry, this thing is going to be figured out like nothing." Snufkin said. "We have feet, right?"

"I dunno, man, these feet weren't made for kicking." Jude shrugged it off. "Also, there's no handle thingy."

"Nah, it's gonna be too hard." Soos remarked, ready to demonstrate. "It's not like-"

The box somehow fell apart on its own, as the three of them were looking.

"-What kinda box is this?" Soos asked, still very confused.

"Does it really matter? We've got a blueprint!" Jude shouted. "Dudes, we've got the plan."

Somehow all of the Deers managed to come up to the blueprint with parts for one specific thing, as there was whole lot of wood and parts for a...

"Why are we making a gazebo? I swear the host is having a wild one." Penny Proud complained, as she was just carrying a pole of sorts.

"Chris has not changed much, really." Dawn sighed. "Though, all of us should get building."

"Let's go dudes, dudettes and ladies! We're about to make this gazebo too cool for Total Drama!" Jude exclaimed.

*Dawn's confessional*

"I sense a lot of villains in this season, but there are a lot of contestants in this season. But there's one aura that I know that could cause havoc to this island." Dawn said, having a butterfly sit on my hand. "And they're not on my team."

*Confessional cut*

The Swordfishes regained some serious momentum, as they were building something that was kinda easy compared to the gazebo...but also pretty tall as well.

"Whoa, why a skate ramp? Does Chris think he can beat us?!" Eva shouted.

"I don't think so, he ran out of ideas for challenges and tryna think of some more." Leshawna said, plain dissapointed with the host.

"Does it really matter. We came here to not lose, that's the least we can do." Eva said, ready to put her anger into building up the skate ramp.

"...How the heck are we gonna turn these things into different shapes?" Tails asked, as he saw Eva just punch a part of an open box. "Not really going to work."

"Sorry for problem solving!" Eva shouted sarcastically.

And the Crows were sure of something, as they got the plans to build a treehouse...somewhere near the junkyard.

"Listen up! We're making a treehouse and I'd like to see your butts get into action!" Sandy shouted. "Mikasa and I are gonna check this thing!"

"I'm just gonna do my thing and collect some more wood." Kyo remarked, as Terry bumped his shoulder. "As long as I can put my mark on it, I'm good."

"You and Terry can pick up some wood." Sandy said.

"We're going to do...bad things for us bad guys, because we're a team of bad guys." Giovanni proclaimed, as Shego just rolled her eyes. "Come on, top minion."

"Giovanni and your crew of sidekicks? You help fight off the other teams!" Sandy declared.

"Finally something good." Shego stopped being disinterested.

"The rest of us are making this thing happen!"

And the Rhinos weren't too surprised at what they were building up.

"You know what? I think if we win, we're chilling good!" Harley shouted. "Now who wants to lose?"

"Well, I don't. Some of us should collect the parts to make sure that this sauna is enough to make us win again!" Azula shouted. "And the other teams will fear the name Rugged Rhinos."

"Not gonna lie, that is...pretty rugged." Basil added in, as the two ladies just backed off.

"Well, you didn't need to say that. But we're all kicking the same ass anyways." Harley just pulled out the bat without much trouble.

"Well, then, it's time to show what we're made of." Azula proclaimed.

"The Rugged Rhinos are building a mini-sauna, the Crafty Crows are making a treehouse, the Daring Deers are making a gazebo and the Swordfishes a skate ramp! Which team will ace it after the break?" Chris announced, ready to transition to another part...in the story and on the television.


To be continued in Part 4, where the wooden structure building gets into high gear, as these four teams get into the swing of things.

Also sometimes, I’m trying to keep the content and the word count in balance, so that episode parts don’t get too long!

The Red Rhinos: One Chicken (-1, tied for first)
The Crafty Crows: Two chickens (-2, tied for second)
The Daring Deers: One chicken (-1, tied for first)
The Striking Swordfishes: Two chickens (-2, tied for second)



Chapter 24: Episode 4-4: Doing It Ourselves

Summary:

Two teams won and two teams lost, as the third challenge comes to a finish!
The losing teams vote off people themselves, so...who's it going to be?

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 4: One Mad Dive
Part 4: Doing It Ourselves

Shoddy craftsmanship may suck alone, but as part of a team, it's going to suck more for the losers, as there's more happening than just pure craftsmanship!

There's also traps, alliance stuff and a bit of Luigi and Daisy doing things together...so that's what happening here, 'cause Chris ain't willing to let an contestant be happy (for some reason)

Anyways, let's get this going and with the reviews to boot, as the episode’s finally over!

'

"Welcome back to the second part of this challenge and trust me, these contestants aren't ready for the other stuff!" Chris announced, as the four massive teams were about to do some woodshop...near the junkyard.

And one of them was just getting started to build things up, as the Deers weren't out to get a second loss...as Daisy and Luigi were just having a moment together.

"Hey, do you think that ghosts are gonna reach us out here?" Luigi legitimately asked.

"The only thing is Chris is probably putting traps everywhere, which I'm gonna dodge!" Daisy shouted.

"...Uh, I don't know if I can do that." Luigi said.

"Relax, you totally can do that!"

The two didn't even finish the conversation, before they got hit by a mine.

"Ow." Luigi got hurt by said mine.

*Daisy's confessional*

Daisy definitely had a case of soot.

"Listen, I kinda binged the whole Total Drama series 'cause it looked fun and I watched with the other princesses...and Luigi. He got scared badly, but he braved through it!" Daisy exclaimed.

*Confessional cut*

These two just got back up...as she ran into Ram, who just threw away a spike from her hand.

"What's up with you?" Daisy asked. "You're looking real spiky."

"Somehow, I found a spike trap...while I was carrying the pipe." Ram said., somehow casually carrying the pipe. "Clearly this host doesn't like our existence."

"I found this!" Daisy yelled, as she also picked up a piece of wood. "Let's put this on our gazebo thing."

"Yeah, I got nothing." Luigi got a bit more burnt than the two ladies.

But there was a whole lot more happening besides these two traps, as Riley, Penny and Yuri were just hoping to avoid mines in a minefield.

"Stop the cap, my nigga Chris said it wasn't dangerous!" Riley out of the way of another mine.

"Do you call everybody friendly that word?" Yuri asked. "Because he is very much not that."

"Nuh-huh, this guy's a billionaire now!" Riley got blown up into the air, as Penny caught him. "Man, you a hoe."

"No, you're a hoe. We've got bigger problems and these problems are still-" Penny stopped Riley from going crazy.

Yuri blocked some debris with her Saiha, which was basically a pink chi barrier.

"These problems are literally getting thrown at us!" Penny stated.

"Yeah...how did he even do this?" Yuri asked.

"Don't even know, but he did it." Penny said.

"He got his homies to put some traps, no bullshit." Riley said, which got some looks from the two ladies. "You know what I'm saying?"

*Penny's confessional*

"I just don't get some of these traps. There's some war things going on and I don't like 'em and they're bull." Penny said.

*Confessional cut*

'

"Looks like every team is getting themselves started on building whatever the blueprints say in these first 15 minutes!" Chris announced. "And some of them are avoiding traps!"

The most consistent team in the game were not the most united of teams either, as Dante just demonstrated a stylish scratch on the door with his sword.

"Woo, looks like we're getting started." Dante said. "And it's already looking pretty!"

"Honestly, that's a thing that I don't want going anywhere, but different strokes, though." Pinstripe remarked, as Dante just scoffed.

"At least I'm contributing...what's with the rock?" Dante said.

"You heat 'em up, doofus!" Pinstripe said with a big rock drop.

They both waited a moment, before realising something.

"I think we both look dumb." Pinstripe remarked, before the truce-alliance leader stepped into the situation rather smugly. "Where were you?"

"Well, we've got a good bunch of time to kill. So, why did you join this alliance, Dante?" Coachman asked. "Seems rather sudden."

"Okay, I came here for the kinda insane team strategies that you guys are gonna pull off. That's it." Dante answered, as the Coachman looked rather interested in his...weapons.

"That's very good. My strategy to stop the others from actually getting materials through these." Coachman held up a mine, suggesting that they've been moved.

"Wait, you found those?" Dante said, a bit unsure. "Sounds...kinda insane."

"Hahahah, is this good enough for you?" Coachman asked, as Dante did a thumbs up. "Good..."

The truce that was between two people was now a weird alliance of five, as Basil and Shulk were trying their hardest to find something, Dante was...there somehow and Pinstripe was just assisting the donkey trader.

*Pinstripe's confessional*

"Man, where the hell was the detective when we were cooking this stuff up? This is gonna get us in the big game!" Pinstripe boasted, practically relaxing in the seat

*Confessional cut*

While Dante looked uneasy and Pinstripe was relaxing, there were two people that were in on the business of fucking around and finding things out...behind some big piece of wood.

"What kind of crazy plan is that?" Samus asked, dumbfounded.

"A plan that comes from the crazy man." Snake stated. "Honestly, that doesn't even seem that crazy."

"For this show, it very much is." Samus said. "For now, let's just get this up and standing."

"Good idea...we've got to figure something out together." Snake said with a sly smile.

The Deers were actually making some decent progress on it, as they had managed to build a base for their gazebo...even with some lacking tools.

"To be honest, it's looking pretty good." Snake remarked, someone came in...blown up. "I think the plan's in action."

"I don't get it, since when are there mines here?!" Donkey Kong felt a fur burn. "Is Chris crazy?"

"I mean, yeah, but this is something different." Snake said, as there was someone that had a suspicion.

"The host definitely did not plant this." Samurai Jack came back. "Also, there aren't that many."

"Well, this sucks." Donkey Kong shrugged. "But sucking is for guys that don't like bananas! And you guys like bananas, right?"

The other three looked at him with confusion, as the monkey didn't even realise what he said.

"So, let's eat 'em with full force and your mouth!" Donkey Kong ended the statement, as Tanjiro cheered it on.

*Tanjiro's confessional*

"I may not know how to do the gazebo, but I can really carry wood and help out the guys that I'm stuck with!" Tanjiro exclaimed. "Nezuko, I don't know how we're gonna get out of here, but I can help!"

*Confessional cut*

'

Speaking of helping, Lowain was a whole different mood in the skate ramp building, as the hands were on and the butts were...there, as he and some of the team were picking up stuff.

"Hold on, man! We're kicking butts like its no tomorrow!" Lowain shouted, as he was picking a few nuts and bolts. "It's not lit, though."

"Why not, these things aren't strong enough to stop us. You know, we're doing good right now." Cassie said, pretty much dodging a mine or two.

"I swear it's like there's a billion of them in here. And there's probably a lot more." Raven said, seeing that there were explosions all around.

"You said what I was gonna say except more sarcastic and all." Lowain said, as he had a smirk.

"I doubt it." Raven doubted it, as the blue skinned hero saw some other explosions. "This is a Total Drama original."

"Well, you can't doubt one thing, this is-AAAHH!"

Oikawa was the one who got blown up, as he was practically flying in the air from the explosion and he got caught by Lowain.

"-Oh wow, *cough* he really got us there!" Oikawa shouted, still in some serious pain.

"Yeah, he sure did." Raven didn't look too happy.

The four of them were definitely in the middle of trying to dodge some debris and other things that were definitely being shot out at them...along with Connor carrying some things as well.

Raven was floating, so she passed through easily, but the rest of them and Connor were still stuck running in an exploding minefield.

And they stopped, taking a breather to notice what...just happened, as Connor figured something out.

"I don't think that Chris was entirely honest." Connor noticed, as the rest of them looked at him. "Besides that, we should get these back."

These guys were still running.

"You're a android police detective from future Detroit...what made you think he was trustworthy?" Cassie crossed her arms, as Connor didn't take it seriously.

*Connor's confessional*

"I don't think I did that good in this challenge." Connor stated sadly. "I can really help

*Confessional cut*

'

The Crows were actually struggling to deal with making a treehouse, even if Sandy had the most exprience...mostly because some of them weren't interested in being friendly.

"Hey, get your butt out here. I'm gonna do things." Shego said, as Riku was raising an eyebrow.

"What things?" Riku asked skeptically.

"Things that are pretty secret." Shego just dropped a hammer.

"...Are you going to stop people from stealing our stuff? Because that's cool with me." Riku said, as Shego just nodded with knowing...as the white-haired hero saw her just slip away.

The real unfriendliness was started in the shades of the treehouse.

"Hey, I think you hammer like...like...shit." Kageyama said, still not willing to compliment.

"Whoa, whoa, take your pride down a bit, you're just a volleyball guy." Kyo remarked with a smirk.

"And you just put on fires, what do you care?" Kageyama asked.

"I care about not being sent home, my guy." Kyo remarked.

The two guys were currently hammering down some nails...which got a plank leaning in a weird direction and people noticed...the honestly bizarre state of the treehouse.

"...We shouldn't be just going along with this." Sandy just realised, as Kipo was looking real worried. "We can't unhammer this thing!"

"Yeah, I'm hoping we get points for style." Kipo said, trying to find a silver lining.

The two of them were looking at a treehouse that the rest of the team didn't look too jazzed with, Judy in particular gritting her teeth and Soma was just passing by with tools.

*Soma's confessional*

"I'm not going to lie, being here is kinda the best thing and the worst thing at the same time." Soma explained, being way too relaxed. "I'm not sure what it is, but I think getting money helps a lot."

*Confessional cut*

'

"Alright, you guys are halfway done and-"

Through what could only be considering the rule of cool, Snake, Samus and Sonja were just trying to avoid some bombs.

"-Looks like you guys are going through an interesting situation!" Chris told these three, who were just a little bit mad at the placed traps.

Though, they couldn't avoid it to get to the clearly dark green gazebo with lime green accents, which was surprisingly normal...besides one thing that was in the middle.

"Is there supposed to be a pole in the middle?" Soos asked.

"I dunno, but we're going for unique style." Jude said, being all chill about it. "And look at that green style."

"Wait, why is it there?" Snufkin said. "I know what this thing is."

"Listen, we're going for the unique thing. Whatever that is." Soos said, as the three team leaders were still getting bombed. "Also, what's that sounds."

"Like a bajillion bombs!" Jude shouted. "Dunno how we can help, but we-"

And Jude stepped on one as well, as the three team leaders had quite a lot of soot...as the other two were calm and the third was just rushing to catch their third exploded contestant in a hot minute.

And Tanya was just seeing something.

"...What the hell else are we going to pick?" Tanya asked. "The thing is finished!"

"No, it's not!" Spike shouted, as he came down with a saw. "We can cut this thing down, right?"

"It's not even close to being finished." Tanya said...with the gazebo missing the support stuff.

And of course, the gazebo had a pole hole and the two of them were just seeing why the three team leaders were just doing something else.

*Spike's confessional*

"I think everybody's hoping that the pole makes it cooler...and I'm one of them, because it is cooler!" Spike shouted.

*Confessional cut*

'

"Alright, it's going down to the wire and of course, there's a lot of pain..."

Scott Pilgrim wasn't about to let the time limit define him, he was just running back...for style points only and also because, the gazebo was practically done.

"Whoa, whoa, slow down." Ram stated. "You look like less of an idiot that way."

"Shut up, pink-haired maid, I gotta-" Scott Pilgrim quite literally got flown forward by a mine...and he was still flying in.

"I did warn him." Ram told someone, who just stepped out of the bush to help her catch the maid.

"Yeah and you told him that he was an idiot!" Mystique Sonia told her, a little mad.

Scott was still flying far ahead of them, as the two of them were running towards the guy and the momentum was somehow enough to make him slide on the ground and carrying a whole bunch of dirt on his hair.

Uraraka was already there, as the other two ladies had arrived in time to see Scott have some dirty hair.

"Damn, I'm surrounded by hot girls." Scott Pilgrim said, smiling slyly. "It's not all bad."

"Isn't there anyone that can do medicine? Heal this guy or help?" Uraraka asked, practically freaking out...as the other two didn't understand.

*Mystique Sonia's confessional*

"I'm not going to lie, this gazebo looks a little bit messed up...in a few ways that I don't want to go to right now, because I don't care that much.”

*Confessional cut*

"Times up, teams! If you're unfinished, you had three hours and man, it's gonna be awesome to see!" Chris announced, as the Swordfishes were all looking proud of their creation.

"Nice ramp? But what does it do?" Joseph asked.

“It’s going to win us the challenge if you wouldn’t understand.” Bayonetta remarked, as Joseph had a sneaky grin. “I bet your wife would love you-”

“Okay, okay, let’s just do this!” Joseph proclaimed.

All four teams had their wooden thing finished, as the host and the co-host were back in the patch of ground that had its mine disabled and the still ridiculous amount of contestants were just watching the both of them with anticipation.

Okay, there’s going to be four people judging you guys from 1 to 10 in craftsmanship and remember the chickens? Yeah, they still dock points...so hope you didn’t suck.” Chris said, as there was two more people hanging out. “Me, Chef...Brody and someone else are going to judge!”

“Sup, dudes. What’s hanging?” Brody asked, as the contestants were just silent. “Chris dude, it’s crazy quiet.”

They’re also from the Ridonculous Race, potential Total Drama contestant and one of the fashion bloggers, Jen.!”

“Okay, okay, why am I here?” Jen sassily asked. “I thought you had fashion stuff to judge.”

“Hey...uh...oh yeah, you’re famous.” Brody said.

Brody and Jen were sitting next to each other, as the two hosts were sat in their own desk right next to them...seeing some of the wooden creations of the four team.

First, a rugged sauna from the Rugged Rhinos!” Chris announced, as Chef was just taking a look inside said sauna and one thing was definitely missing there.

“What’s with this small bench! Is this a sauna for one?!” Chef shouted.

“I guess so? No-one made the bench, so I did!” Kristoff piped up...before getting the classic Hatchet glare.

And the judging began, as there was quite a few crossed fingers and smug grins that were coming from the Rhinos...and the judges had their scores up and boards up.

“Man, it looks like kinda Swedish and very cool! Nine, my dude.” Brody said.

“Uh, it’s a sauna for one obviously and it’s Swedish in, like, a small way!” Jen put up the eight number.

“Not gonna lie, it’s a killer chill spot. That’s a ten for me.” Chris said, as he looked to Chef.

“It looks pretty cool, but the bench ain’t fitting me.” Chef grunted, as he held up the six thing.

You got a chicken, so you get 32 points! And the Crows need to beat that...somehow.” Chris announced from the judging desk, as the still wonky treehouse had some teammates hang around in it. “Man, what a treehouse!”

The treehouse got fixed to the best of the teams’ ability, which were both lacking and somehow made it look even wonkier, thanks to the somewhat misshapen planks all over and botched paint job.

“Bro, this ain’t legal. Come on, dudes, this is messed up.” Brody was on the verge of tears, putting up a 2.

“...What. Is that treehouse doing here?” Chef also raised an two. “How do you even make it look like this.”

“Sheer will, determination and painting!” Tomo yelled, as she was just carrying an empty paint can.

“What is this? It’s almost an art piece!” Jen raised up a five. “Almost, though.”

Tomo got a look from a lot of her own teammates, as Chris put a three for obvious reasons, the host’s displeased face just doing most of the work.

...You get ten points. Looks like you’re off to the chopping block, but the Deers have an odd gazebo to show!” Chris announced, as the greenest of the four super-teams were just ready to show off what they’ve got.

“We call it...a pipe gazebo...thingy.” Uraraka said, as Sonja some sweat go down her confident face. “We didn’t have a name, but we did our best!”

The four judges were just looking at the gazebo with a long pipe and a all-around bench and they all had thoughts on it.

“Not going to lie, it’s actually gonna be underrated.” Jen said. “I give it a nine for style.”

“I don’t know what she’s saying, but it deserves a three because it’s stupid!” Chef shouted, as Sonja was about to open her mouth.

“If this was on surfing beach, this would be cool!” Brody exclaimed, giving this gazebo an eight.

Eh, doesn’t look super interesting...besides the pipe...so I’m feeling generous.” Chris stated, still giving it a six. “Deers, you got 26 points, but with one chicken, you get 25 points...but will the Swordfishes beat you with their killer skate ramp!”

The skate ramp, though, was long, looked generally awesome with the flames, the wood and the extra space under it for...something, as the team looked more than happy.

“You can put your boards or whatever under it. ‘Cause it’s good shelter for stuff!” Tails exclaimed, as he already got a ten. “But why?”

“Man, you’re thinking good.” Brody remarked with a smile. “You can put your boards inside and then skate with them outside.”

“Damn, you left me speechless.” Chef said, putting up a whole ten. “Where the hell did you learn that?”

“That’s a thing that I would put in my house...because it’s stupid and cool.” Chris said, putting up a ten. “I think you guys have a shot at winning this.”

“...Uh, I don’t skate, But the skate aesthetic is happening on this thing!” Jen had a seven to give.

Which means that two chickens or not, the Swordfishes finally avoid elimination with a win and two hot tubs!” Chris announced, as the bluest team in the game had massive smiles. “The Rhinos will survive another challenge without any eliminations, but no hot tub!”

“Hah, Azula, get...owned!” Sokka shouted.

“I will make a comeback...because I haven’t lost anyone yet.” Azula boasted, as Sokka got the wind taken out of his sails.

“Yeah, but we’re starting off strong and not losing yet!” Sokka proclaimed, pointing the sword towards Azula, who just smiled with confidence.

Deers, you only have to vote off someone, while the Crows have to vote off two people!”

“...Well, we’re toast and not in a good way either.” Deadpool remarked.

“Yeah, who are we going to vote out?” Tiny Tina asked with a crazy smile. “Not this guy, ‘cause he’s liking toast.”

The Crows were just looking at each other, as they weren’t even sure what to do next for their eliminations...as the general amount of screw-ups were spread out...as for the Deers, someone had to answer and they were looking at someone.

Jude was just shrugging, as Soos and Snufkin didn’t look too surprised...as the three of them weren’t sure who would be voted out.

*Yuri’s confessional*

Can you force two people to get voted off at the same time?! Apparently, they’re both the reason why we lost again.” Yuri shouted. “They’re both got no reason to be here, but there’s only one elimination.”

*Confessional cut*

'

The Deers were in agreement on something...Snufking being safe, which was suggested by the smile he had on his face...but the duo getting some judgemental looks were still scared.

“Guys, guys, chill! I kinda messed up, but we can make a major comeback here if we can-” Jude explained, Soos looking surprised.

“Wait, that was you? Man...this elimination is going to kinda suck.” Soos said, having a few regrets.

“I dunno, some ladies gave me the thing and I had to put it in there. I thought it looked unique.” Jude said, somehow calm all about this. “...Dude, this is gonna be rough.”

“Wait, you really just put it in there?” Piccolo asked, as Jude nodded.

The whole team looked at him.

“It wasn’t a wise decision.” Yuri said, ready to gut punch Jude.

“I never claimed to be wise.” Jude was still sweating a lot. “Sorry, guys.”

*Robyn’s confessional*

Wait, there isn’t supposed to be a big metal thing going through it? Couldn’t have known.” Robyn said, a little bit nervous. “Oh well, got find this Chris head thing when I sleep.”

*Confessional cut*

As for the other team, Sandy, Kipo and Mikasa...were actually in the middle of an massive arguement about who to vote for, as these three wanted a decision to be made...as opposed to one half of the Crows, who were in a very random and fitting arguementative mood.

And the other half wasn’t even sure what to do in the dinner cafeteria, which served more of that trademark unknown nutrition.

“Guys...guys! Guys?” Kipo tried to stop the heated talking.

“Oh yeah, you want some of this? I’ll give you some of this!” Kyo shouted at Michiru, who had reasons to vote him off.

“Come on, you were the one who started the whole Kageyama...thing!” Michiru shouted, not interesting in Kyo’s thing.

“Hey, hey, he started it! He went on about the most useless contestant on the team whatever that means.” Kyo snidely remarked, who got the volleyball player riled up.

“If you can’t hammer in nails, then it’s not my problem!” Kageyama shouted, as the shouting match continued to raise the blood pressure in everybody.

“Yeah, we have the same problem. I swear you’ve got a real crown because you’re a fuc-”

Kipo just roared loudly, almost out of instinct.

“Listen guys, I know that we have no idea on how to vote someone off, but shouting about it isn’t going to get people anywhere.” Kipo told all of them. “Pit and Miko, still don’t know what you’re doing.”

The two people who played games...were continuing to do that under the table.

“Okay, that sounds kinda cool. Some of our teammates aren’t here...but I think we should go for Gloria. Because she’s kinda big.” Kipo suggested, trying to calm down the tension.

“Is that really a good enough reason to vote someone off?” Judy asked, as Kipo was silent. “Exactly. Gum isn’t even here most of the time, so...”

“I could ask you the same question. We really need to vote two people off somehow, yet there’s no good answer.” Mikasa remarked, as Gum finally skated back into the hall. “...You’ve got anything to say?”

“Yeah, painted something on the side and Sir Daniel’s in a different kind of shit mood. What the hell were y’all up to?” Gum asked.

“Random shouting.” Mikasa said.

“...Yeah, checks out.” Gum said, as Papyrus was sure of something. “Speaking of...can’t we vote for that Sir guy?”

“I think so, too. He can’t speak and he isn’t doing too good here.” Mikasa added to the sentiment, as the rest of the teammates were just agreeing to that. “Sorry, Papyrus.”

“Someone has to take one for the team.” Sandy said, as Kipo...broke a window. “And I hope it’s not her.”

*Papyrus’ confessional*

Oh my god, Can’t believe they would vote off such a cool guy. Even if I can barely understand him, he’s the coolest guy that I want to be...because the great Papyrus can get even greater!” Papyrus confessed, almost crying and then shedding a tear. “If he’s voted off, I will be the coolest dude in here!”

*Confessional cut*

'

Deers, Crows...you two teams are back at the elimination ceremony.”

“It’s not like I wanted to be here!” Nobara shouted.

You guys know that the marshmellows represents your survival, no marshmellows means you get the slingshot yacht of shame...took a while to get it back in there.”

“Wait, why do we care?” Noah asked.

“Come on, Noah, really?” Owen said, as Noah looked bored.

Deers...I’m gonna do ya first, because there’s only one person to eliminate and your votes were apparently unanimous.”

The many members of the Deers were actually sat in their proper stumps, as they were sitting carefully and ensuring that they were properly sat down.

I’m getting tired of saying a butt ton of names with no votes, so I’m going to call out people who have votes!”

The place was actually pretty silent.

Tanjiro, Soos, Jude, Luigi, Ram and Tanya, you six...are yet to have marshmallows!”

The six contestants were sure that they had votes...but not why they had votes, as Tanjiro and Ram were all looking at each other with utter confusion and the rest of them got marshmallows.

“Don’t worry, I think you’re going to get one.” Dawn said. “I can sense it.”

“Wha-” Tanjiro got cut off.

Tanjiro, Ram, Tanya and Soos, you guys have marshmellows and only one vote each!” Chris announced, as Tanjiro just took the marshmallows and Soos just ate it wholesale.

“Wait, who voted off for this gal?” Soos asked Ram, who just refused to answer her.

“I would not remember.” Ram stated.

Luigi...and Jude, two people who equally deserve to be eliminate, two people who screwed up the challenge. Luigi, I dunno why you’re here. Jude, you’re the reason that your team lost.” Chris said, as Daisy was just gritting her teeth...as Luigi had an unsure smile.

The two of them with more than one vote were looking at each other.

The teammate staying is...”

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...Luigi, with only two votes, what a surprise.” Chris said, as Luigi just snatched a marshmallow.

“Oh, man, I wasn’t expecting it to be this short.” Jude stated.

“Hey, you did pretty alright before this one.” Luigi told him. “Stay...okay?”

“Wise words, my dude.” Jude said, ready to get onto the Sling-yacht of Shame. “See ya, dudes and dudettes.”

Crows, you guys had a bit of a heated moment and after winning one challenge, you guys are last again! Man, what happened?” Chris asked someone, who looked tired as all hell.

“Uh, we lost twice, obviously.” Nobara said.

“And we lost both times hard as well.” Terry Bogard remarked. “Which sucks, because most of you are cool.”

Yeah, yeah, whatever. Once again, if I don’t call out your name, you have no votes to your name...and guess what, most of don’t have any.” Chris said, as there was a lot of sweating in the general area. “Sir Daniel, Gum, Kyo, Tobio, Haida and Tomo, you guys don’t have marshmallows and have votes!”

The rest of them were actually catching their sweet treats, some of them even eating them directly...as Miko and Pit were looking at each other.

“Whoa, what’s up with you two?” Noah asked, a little interested in the situation.

“We’re having...a moment.” Miko said, trying to intimidate Noah.

Haida, Kyo and Gum...you three only have a single vote.” Chris announced, as Kageyama knew what was up.

Sir Daniel looked a little bit surprised to see that he was voted for by more than one person, as the other two didn’t really look surprised, but spooked.

The last teammate safe is...”

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...Tobio Kageyama! Just barely though, since you had three votes!”

The black-haired volleyball setter took his marshmallows, as Sir Daniel and Tomo were very shocked to see that they were eliminated and Kyo still glared at the guy.

“No way! You voted off one of my minions?!” Giovanni shouted.

“What is she going to do?” Kyo asked. “Run really, really fast?”

“She could be a really good minion for my team! ‘Cause she’s loyal!” Giovanni complained.

“Giovanni, I’m gonna miss your cool face and your dumb, but awesome power!” Tomo exclaimed. “Talk to you later...hopefully making a return.”

Sir Daniel and Tomo, you’re going on the Sling-Yacht of Shame, unlikely to return!” Chris announced, as the skeleton knight and hyperactive high schooler were just pushed to the dock.


The three eliminated contestants and their luggage were in there, as they were ready to get working.

Got any words?” Chris asked.

“Yeah, this elimination method is messed uuuuuu...” Jude said, actually being really calm about riding a speedy yacht from a slingshot.

Cool. Will there be more challenges in the sea? Is this episode long enough? And more importantly, what is up with these bad guys?! You’ll know in the next episode of...

The simple old zoomout was shown, as he dropped the title again.

...Total! Drama! Ultimate Islands!”


To be continued in Episode 5, where the boats are ready for these massive teams to sail from one island to another, with weapons, missiles, mines and each other as the main obstacles!

Of course, the mines back thanks to Chris and his...shenanigans.

However, while there might be some love going in the air, there's still a cargo ship's worth of drama on these islands, so see you until Episode 5 on...

...Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!

Newly Eliminated:

Jude (Daring Deers)
Sir Daniel & Tomo Takino (Crafty Crows)

Eliminated in Episode 3:

Joey Wheeler & Johnny Bravo (Striking Swordfishes)
Chloe Bourgeois & Lord Hater (Wonder Over Yonder)

Eliminated in Episode 2:

Panchito (Rugged Rhinos)
Rapunzel (Crafty Crows)
Hayley Smith & Haohmaru (Daring Deers)
Hsien-Ko & Albedo (Striking Swordfishes)



Chapter 25: Episode 5-1: Strategy on Land

Summary:

A new day and a new challenge to be introduced?
What kind of strategies and hijinks will happen in this first part of the fifth episode?
Find out...the small stuff.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 5: Boating The Average!
Part 1: Strategy on Land

The Striking Swordfishes are chilling in a hot tub.

The Rugged Rhinos are willing to take the win and their alliances are willing to do their own thing.

The Daring Deers aren’t exactly getting top billing anymore for their decent performances.

And The Crafty Crows need some shillings...I just wanted to the word-smithing thing for this fifth episode with a challenge upon the high seas and these four teams are going to do crazy things in order to survive the four-person elimination challenge!

Either way, it’s the standard TD:UI fare and you guys can review it.


Last time on Total Drama: Ultimate Islands, we had a bit of a throwback!”

The cliff dive was back with the 115 contestants, though only in a best of recap.

"These 115 contestants dived into the ocean...with sharks! Some of them were unlucky enough to deal with the sharks!"

The shark fighters were, of course, shown with their unique ways of dealing with the sharks.

"And then their teams tried to make cool wood things and some were terrible, some were rad."

The messy and shoddy treehouse and the green gazebo with a pipe were there.

"But in the end, The Deers and Crows made some lame things and had to vote! And Jude, Sir Daniel and Tomo got their votes and were sent off the island...never to return!"

The three people that were voted off the show were shown off on the Sling-yacht of Shame.

"Will these two teams lose again on the deck? Will the Striking Swordfishes get a hole in their sails? And will the Rhinos finally fall to the waves? Find all of that out in...Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!"


That's right, we've got an alternate intro!

Another day, another intro and this time, Chris was just standing out there...clicking his own fingers towards the camera, as Deadpool and Pit grabbed the camera from...somewhere and did their own poses.

Deadpool had his swords out, kneeling respectfully...as Pit did a fistbump in respect to his forth-wall breaking comrade, swords out for some guy and...Genos practically flew in to catch them both out of there.

The camera finally moved to another place and this place was the now open volleyball court, as Kageyama threw a random set to Michiru, who used her powers to slam down the ball onto the other side.

The setter and the tanuki beast(wo)man both celebrated until Gloria sat on the volleyball unknowingly and Kageyama got angry enough to throw Gloria, but it was definitely an attempt...as the wet hippo just gave a sassy look.

Miko and Pit were actually gaming in the cabin, looking at each other and spacing out for a moment and then the angel just flew in the cabin to get swatted by Chloe, carrying her makeup.

And Kugisaki Nobara was looking at the French blonde, sparking up in a bit of rivalries in their own eyes...as Kipo, plain angry, basically put a space in the middle of them with her pink Jaguar arm...as the camera turned around to Kipo, who looked sorry.

Mikasa was flying through the trees with her ODM gear, as Wario was attempting to fly up with her, as Genos threw him far enough to almost hit Mikasa...the scout of course dodged the entrepreneur and was carrying him now.

Mikasa landed on the ground with Genos, as Wario was flying through the air...to get caught by Giovanni Potage, who then put down the smoke and Wario unloaded his own fart, making Tomo run into the confessional blindly with a weird smile.

Of course, Sir Daniel got bashed out of the toilet with his sword ready, before seeing his teammate down for the count and Papyrus being shocked by Tomo's downed state.

The skeletons were looking at a downed Japanese girl, as Darkness attempted to swing at the skeletons randomly...before making Rapunzel instinctively swing her frying pan at the crusader and the princess apologising immediately, as Darkness had a weird smile.

And then later, Soma was cooking up his own food with a smug smile, as Shego looked interested in the good food and Lord Hater burning the food...as Soma put it down for the both of them, Lord Hater wincing at his and Shego just smiling with the food with an idea.

Shego just stuffed the bad food in Lord Hater, so he choked for a second and Owen was actually taken aback by the choking incident...so he grabbed the food from Lord Hater's throat.

Noah had a look of 'can't you believe I deal with this everyday', as he saw all of that on the table.

Transitioning to another location, Haida was just playing the guitar in his striped shirt...as Tiny Tina blew it up with a confident smile and shoved herself in front of the camera, as the hyena looked saddened at his blown-up guitar...and then Gum was got done with a special graffiti project that impressed the both of them.

Sandy was doing some science experimentation in her yellow jumpsuit...as Kipo and Judy were both looking interested, the latter getting a bit too close for comfort and of course, it blew up.

And for the last of the daytime shots, Riku and Sakura were doing some training to each other, Keyblade to fists, the camera switch perspectives to show

And then in the night, Terry Bogard carried some firewood...wiping the sweat of his brow...with Kyo finally lighting it up with his hands and then waving away the fire...leading to the title to show up.

And we've got two more intros to boot!


And the winning team were all chilling in their segregated hot tubs, as the nighttime really giving the wooden hot tub rooms their whole different moods...which somehow made them in the area.

"...I think you should chill with the hot tub zoning. I can't believe I said this." Tails was facepalming in the hot tub.

"Let's be honest...this area of the hot tub is for cool people only." Sokka said, basically fistbumping Oikawa and Lowain on both sides. "Definitely."

"That's right, I'm pretty cool!" Oikawa proclaimed, as Sokka was chilling with him. "Though you should calm down about the hot tub."

"Nah, guys, we're just having fun being cool." Sokka stated, as Tails just shrugged.

"Eh, you're making too big of a deal around it." Tails accepted it, as Khun had a smug grin.

The guys that were able to chill in the hot tub were having a pretty decent time, as they were feeling themselves get relaxed in real time and the ladies were having the same kind of experience.

"You're a real life furry?!" Arle shouted.

"Yes, you're not the first person to say it here." Amelia said, being a whole cat lady. "We did win pretty clearly as well."

"Yeah, we aced it...'cause apparently the guys are totally skaters." Arle said.

"I don't think they are. Joseph didn't even know what a skateboard was and neither do I." Amelia said, still very confident. "But we won anyway."

"Pssh, he definitely looks like a skater!" Arle shouted.

"Ladies, we can talk about Joseph being good looking later. Right now, we've got a win to take advantage of." Cassie explained, ready to do some planning. "And skills that we can use."

"Can't we just have a good time for a moment?" Kasumi asked, Arle and Min Min nodding to that. "We're a pretty strong team skills-wise, so it's not that big of a deal."

"Yeah, was just thinking about us." Cassie said, taking in the grace of the hot tub.

*The Heavy's confessional*

"The hot tub feel different when you really go in it and talk with your comrades about weapon and powers." Heavy said, being very relaxed. "We are in good team with only two crybabies!"

*Confessional cut*


Though the first place team was sitting in the hot tub one night, then slept and then had a good time chilling with each other the next day and the third place team had the determination to deal with their loss.

The Rhinos were second and Azula's alliance had a whole different discussion on said day...all of them sitting together.

"What the actual fuck do those guys that we don't?" Harley Quinn asked. "Stuff to have? Balls?"

"No way, I don't think they have that much balls." Squirrel Girl answered with a smirk. "They've just got mad skills."

"Yeah, they're no joke." Harley Quinn said, not even remotely bothered. "We're on the same team, why are we talking about this?"

"Because they have the potential to divide the team into pieces and honestly, that we lessen our chances of winning the challenges. I don't need to say that a divided team wouldn't help in this stage of the game." Azula explained, taking things incredibly seriously. "Also, this other alliance isn't even united."

"I mean, what's up with that?" Harley Quinn asked. "Must be some kind of crazy shit."

"A few of the members don't exactly like being in that alliance and we could easily move them out of that alliance." Azula noticed with a smile. "And then eliminate the rest."

"Okay, now we're talking! But how, we're still all on the same team." Tron Bonne said.

"Hold up, let's do it old-school!" Harley Quinn plled out the bat, as Tron Bonne slapped her on the head. "You want some."

"If we do something that stupid, you and I are probably going to be eliminated." Tron Bonne stated, a little tired of dumb solutions. "Besides, what can we do?"

"Nothing really aside from watching the alliance." Yumeko said...while two guys were sneaking through in the background. "Did you see that?"

"I think we need someone that's outside of the alliance to figure that out. Someone who can listen and yet be silent." Azula said, ready to enact her thing. "Squirrel Girl, I bet you could hang on a tree."

"No doubt about it...I swear there's-" Squirrel Girl remarked.

"Well, you should listen in on their conversations to see what they're planning." Azula had a smile. "I won't let them win."

"Alright. Just letting you know."

A flour explosion came out of nowhere on the table from three different people that weren't interested in strategy or alliances, as the five ladies were angered.

"Hah, get pranked together!" Muscle Man proclaimed, as Tendou crouched down to do the high-five. "I bet you were talking about important stuff."

"No, we weren't." Yumeko immediately replied, which got Muscle Man and JFK laughing.

*JFK's confessional*

The guy was still laughing with the guy outside.

"Yeah, we er-uh, got 'em good!" JFK shouted, trying to hold back laughter. "Maybe I came here to get some tail...and those ladies aren't tail except the squirrel girl. Er-uh, I bet she's got...nut powers!"

*Confessional cut*


The other alliance of the Rhinos were definitely being seen by some other people and they weren't even on the same team in the forest, as Sandy and Mikasa were actually hanging out in the area.

"Wait, why are we here?" Sandy asked.

"Trust me, it's for a good reason." Mikasa told her.

The squirrel and the scout were definitely witnessing the meeting that Dante and Shulk weren't exactly excited about and the other three were...ambivalent about.

"Well, I'm glad that we can be friends of sorts." Basil said, still unimpressed. "Still though, why did you do that in the last challenge?"

"Because it would help our team...don't you care about the team?" Coachman stated with a grin.

"Don't pretend it's about anything other than testing the other teams." Basil said right back.

"Honestly, I did both at the same time. Detective, these other teams not as stupid as you think." Coachman said, as Basil just rolled his eyes.

"I know. So, why are we here?" Basil said, as Pinstripe just shrugged his shoulders.

"As you may know, there's another alliance in the game." Coachman said with a smirk. "I'd say making me the team leader would work pretty well through us continuously winning these challenges."

"Yeah, I'd like to be safe from elimination. But how the hell are you going to do that?" Pinstripe asked, as Basil nodded.

"Azula's such a stupid child with so much power...what if someone took those away, right?" Coachman explained with a suspicious smile. "Honestly, I think I would make her regret being here."

"...Uh, what about Tifa?" Pinstripe asked, a little more taken aback.

"Trust me, she'll fall." Coachman said. "Well, we had a good meeting, right?"

"Damn, you're...ambitious, but how the hell are you going to do that without getting noticed?" Pinstripe said, a little bit scared.

"Azula is still a fourteen year old girl, so I don't think it would be that hard." Basil said, being very stern. "But from what I know, she'd still make a better leader than you."

"Who really knows? You may not." Coachman remarked, practically revelling in a weird feeling. "Well, then, we should get ready for the next challenge then."

Dante and Shulk just gave a nervous thumbs up, as they were just going into the toilet and Pinstripe followed them 'cause he had to do number two...the three of them walking in.

"I think that's just insurrection! And he looks like a guy that you wouldn't want to insurrect with!" Dante remarked.

"Honestly, you should just give him a chance." Pinstripe groaned. "I'm gonna take a piss."

"Well, we're all going to the same toilet anyways. Might as well share our time together." Shulk remarked, trying to lighten the mood.

*Shulk's confessional*

"As much as this truce became a good alliance, some part of me is telling me that there's something really wrong about to happen." Shulk said. "At least, Dante's a pretty cool friend."

*Confessional cut*


The two alliances of the Rhinos were actually sitting in the cafeteria, the mood in it still being relatively positive...despite the fact that the Crows got last place once again and they weren't super jazzed about losing again.

It was also 9:30 am with some of them still resting their heads on the yellow table, others were just getting their time by arguing and the rest were thinking about random things.

Except for Pit and Miko were just looking at each other once again and Sandy and Mikasa had returned too, so the two team leaders noticed.

"Wait, what did I miss?" Sandy asked. "Are you two looking at each other?"

"Yes, what's wrong with that!" Miko shouted, as Pit was just waving his hands.

"Nothing's wrong with it...chill out." Sandy tried to calm the gamer down.

"Okay, you've got to respect our privacy!" Miko yelled, as Pit just did the hand sign for cutting it out. "We're cool, right?"

"Not really, but honestly, I've seen some things." Sandy remarked, as a good chunk of the team was looking at her.

"Man, whatever you've seen is nothing compared to this food. It's definitely something." Haida said, trying to avoid Chef's dirty eye. "Also, those two are doing something."

"Well, they sure are." Mikasa added her own two cents. "I know how it feels to love someone...though it could not be that."

"It's nothing like that, we're just gaming and chilling together." Pit answered. "Nothing too big."

"Sure is just chilling." Haida remarked, as Pit just made a noise.

"Don't worry, you two are incredibly cool. relationship or not!" Kipo said, attempting to put her arms around the two of them. "Also, also...you two are a pretty strong duo."

"Nice!" Haida said, seeing Kyo and Kageyama shout at each other. "By the way, volleyball guy and fire guy are arguing with each other again."

"On it!" Kipo shouted, as she moved seats...allowing the two people who could game to be together again.

There was a whole bunch of awkward silence, as the potential relationship between the angel and the gamer stopped whatever conversation and it was up to someone to talk again on their questionable food.

"Didn't you have something to tell us?" Miko asked, practically mid-bite.

"Oh yeah...the Rhinos have got two alliances." Sandy said...making sure that the other teams didn't hear.

"...Kinda insane, but there's like 30 people on that team." Miko said, not taking it seriously. "So, what else do you have?"

"The old guy's leading one of them." Sandy said, as Miko was struggling to hold in laughter and someone piped in.

"Damn, for real?" Nobara just chuckled. "Can't wait to see how long that lasts."

"From what I heard...I doubt it." Sandy had a smile, as the squirrel and the jujutsu sorcerer was chuckling...with Miko in tow.

*Nobara's confessional*

"Some old-ass guy just shows up, makes an alliance and then just declares some stupid stuff. Now that's pretty funny!" Nobara exclaimed with a smile.

*Confessional cut*


The clock rang at 10am and literally as if the bell summoned a thing, Chris came out of nowhere to greet all of the teams once again in the mess hall...though this time, he looked a little bit different.

"Nigga, you look like you ride a paped-up yacht!" Riley attempted a good insult.

"Yeah...what he said!" Yuri declared, not understanding a single word.

Chris actually looked like a sailing soldier with the white hat, sailor's shirt and all of the general things that came with wearing a sailor’s uniform.

"Thanks for the compliment, young dude. I know you're wondering what today's challenge is...and yeah, you guys are going to be going out in boats!"

All of the contestants were silent, besides Owen and Rock were just cheering on the challenge...despite the potential Chris factor.

"But it ain't just an ordinary boat challenge! Oh no...you guys are going to race and battle each other through a simple ol' course and trust me, it's going to be dangerous!"

And everybody was really silent, as the Chef was just doing his thing with his crew of cooks.

"Meet me at the docks at 11, alright?" Chris asked, as there was a lot of held-back laughter. "I'm not gonna change my clothes and my good looks."

"Uh, not true...I like your clothes!" Yuri shouted, as the host was going away.

The host went away, as the Deers were looking more than determined to ace this boat challenge and two people in particular were standing up tall.

"Listen, some of us may believe in God, some of you may not and some of you hate him...I'm not naming names, but we can clear this challenge if we have the right chances!" Tanya explained, as Snake raised an eyebrow.

"Who was talking about God? Anyways, let's just not lose this time...since most of you have been on a boat before...we should be good." Snake continued the sentiment, getting a lot of cheers from the deers. "What was that about-"

"Never mind, just a slip-up."

The short 13-year old blonde soldier and the gruff middle-aged super soldier were giving a look of clear confidence, as Samus stepped in.

"Hey, don't do anything stupid." Samus told Tanya.

"Would I do that?" Tanya asked...as Samus gave her a judgemental look. "You have my word, I guess."

"Good."

The Deers were walking as a team that had been last, then second and then back to third, most of them not smiling about any challenge that they had.

“This is definitely not a good situation.” Samurai Jack said.

“I know...I’m stuck here and we’re losing a lot too.” Tanjiro stated, as he looked at the samurai. “I don’t think I’ve seen you before...you’re like an old-school samurai.”

“You could say that. I got ripped from my time to the future...and I’ve been trying to get back to the past for a while.” Samurai Jack explained.

“...You must be a samurai from the future, I guess. I’m just slaying demons, trying to make sure that they don’t hurt people.” Tanjiro said with disbelief.

“Technically, you’re right.” Jack answered, willing to let Tanjiro not believe him.

“Well, let’s be friends. I don’t know if I’m right, but we might have a lot in common.” Tanjiro said, just shrugging off the story. “Come on, Samurai Jack.”

“Yes, we should.”

There was also someone else that was watching.

*Samus’ confessional*

The bounty hunter looked happy.

Seeing two people get together despite being an unlikely duo is pretty cool on my end. The last time I teamed up...it didn’t go too well, but Snake’s definitely a reliable teammate and leader...never mind, I’m not saying anything else.” Samus said, keeping it matter-of-fact.

*Confessional cut*


The 112 contestants were actually at the same docks that most of them had arrived in, as the host and the co-host felt the ocean wind, the midday sun and the comfort of their sailor suit.

"Welcome to the fourth challenge! McLean's Battle Boat Race!" Chris announced. "This challenge named after yours truly requires to get only one boat to...that island over there!"

The buoy-marked course led to a smaller island, but it was no less green and also had a bunch of camp buildings, as there were four earmarked docks for each team with their respective flags.

"Each team gets a coloured speedboat to carry three people to said island...and they don't really have any weapons! But here's the fun part, because your team's striped boats have weapons to either assist their teammates or accidentally set off the sea mines!"

There were a fair amount of sea mines, typical in any well-respected Total Drama naval challenge.

"Additionally, anyone with powers can use them to shoot at the speedboats, but those with powers in the speedboat can only use them to defend yourselves from losing!"

There was even a picture of the rule of powers being demonstrated

"Whoever is the last one standing or the first to reach the island wins the hot tubs! And the bottom two teams, wherever they sink or lose the race, will have to vote off two people...again!"

"Oh no, again?!" Reg shouted, as he and Tails were looking at each other.

"Alright, campers, get to picking your speedboat guys..."

All four teams had dispersed to different locations, not willing to let their enemies know about what they'd picked for their teammates.

"...You got fifteen minutes! They're gonna go after the break!"


To be continued in the second part...with some actual boat action between the speedy ones and the cannon-carrying ones and of course, to all of the people that think I'm going to cancel it quickly...

...I've got a lot more story to write and a lot more challenges to deal with like this one!

Chapter 26: Episode 5-2: Beating Up Boats

Summary:

The four teams select their trios to get into speedboats and the rest of them...basically go ham on the speedboats.
Speedboats will not be harmed in this chapter.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 5: Boating The Average!
Part 2: Beating Up Boats!

The three speedboat riders of each team were ready to take on the treacherous course and the rest of their rival teams...as they had strategies and powers to avoid the mines and Chef just not doing his job...yet.

This is the real start of the fourth challenge, so expect carnage, swimming and a whole bunch of bootleg-ish boats in this chapter and even some interesting character interactions.


"Welcome back to the fourth challenge of this Total Drama season, where these campers are trying to choose wisely!" Chris said...but only to the audience. (Fanfiction readers are included, too.)

There may have been 112 contestants that were doing their boat riding business, but there was definitely some choices that very easy to swallow...most of all, the Deers.

"I'm not really an expert on water combat." Tanya said. "But I'll shoot our enemies down into the water...hopefully alive!"

"Considering who the host is, that shouldn't be surprising." Sonja replied, ready to step onto the boat. "The speedboat needs some careful eyes and your eyes don't look careful."

"...Do you think-"

"Okay, it's me, Snake and Samus." Sonja told the whole team. "Does that sound good!"

"Uh, yeah. You're a team with the same letter in your name and you're pretty cool." Snufkin said, pretty casually. "Also, how does a speedboat work?"

The three of them weren't humouring the nomad's question, as the three soldiers were sitting confidently on the Daring Deers' speedboat and the rest were just watching them.

"What kind of question is that?!" Piccolo asked loudly.

"The question that needs to be answered." Snufkin said with a sly smile.

"Everyone knows it's a boat with a motor in it!"

"Thanks for that."

On the same side...the Swordfishes picked Sokka, Lowain and Cassie, considering that they'd probably brag about leading a bunch of beats...but the other teams weren't so smooth.

"Okay, that's two teams outta four. Rhinos, Crows, you guys got the speedboat players, right?" Chris announced, as the time limit was practically up. "Rhinos?"

"Dante, Sol and Azula...'cause it's pretty neutral." Tifa stated, gaining the ire of Pinstripe and Harley. "Hey, we've got a situation in our team now!"

"...Crows, you've got a better reason, right?"

Kyo and Kageyama looked like they had some regrets...as Mikasa looked confident in their choices.

"Despite how annoying the volleyball guy is, we came here to win!" Kyo shouted, as the whole team cheered for the trio. "And win is what we're doing!"

"Nice...the rest of your teams, get into your battle boats!"


While three of each team were racing each other to the goal, the rest of their team were actually hanging in said battle boats with their weapons ready and their powers on standby...ready to attack or protect

The waves were actually relatively quiet and the mines were ready to make this race harder for the three trios that were about to ride the waves.

The Rugged Rhinos: Dante, Sol & Azula
The Crafty Crows: Kyo, Kageyama & Mikasa
The Daring Deers: Solid Snake, Samus & Sonja
The Striking Swordfishes: Lowain, Sokka & Cassie

"Speedboat experts, you guys are going through the McLean course, the best boat course of all time!" Chef yelled. "Remember, you can't attack any other boats with your powers, but only protect your own damn boat!"

"That's original. Chris didn't tell us that." Snake remarked.

"Well, he sort of said that...if you wanna go there." Kageyama said with a sneaky smile.

"Shut up, you came here to win! Ready..."

Sonja was looking far ahead.

Mikasa was doing the same thing.

Lowain had a dirty smirk on his face.

And Dante had a smug grin on his.

"...GO!"

Chef made the starting shot, as the four teams revved up and they all sped off at wholly different speeds...ready to see their friends and enemies in striped battling boats.

The Swordfishes and the Rhinos' speedboat were speeding off together, ready to take on the advantage of speed or attempting to in Sokka's case.

The other two teams' speedboats didn't because Chris had a few tricks laid throughout the course...which included a lot of mines and the other boats.

"Let's friggin' go!" Sokka shouted.

"Okay, go where?" Cassie asked.

"To the end, obviously." Sokka remarked.

"There's just mines for the entire thing!" Cassie shouted, as Sokka actually looked ahead and saw a whole bunch of 'em. "Damn..."

"She told you, bro." Lowain was just letting his hair blow in the wind.

Cassie was on the controls with Lowain and Sokka riding shotgun, seeing passing by some mines and the other teams were having a decent time.

Dante and Azula were just grinning with confidence, as Sol was just taking in the waves and the absurd amount of mines...as the Rhinos still haven't lost anyone.

"Listen, guys, I don't care what you're doing, we came here to win...again, I guess." Sol said, borderline uninterested.

"Hell yeah, can't you be excited about getting the gold?!" Dante was letting the waves take him.

"The speed of this boat could take down any ship through pushing the waves...we just have the opportunity." Azula said, which got Sol driving as good as he could.

And the team that lost the most were looking confident, as Mikasa had her blades readied.

"I don't know how to drive this thing...so you do it." Kageyama told Kyo.

"Don't worry about it, I'm gonna." Kyo had a smirk on his face, blasting off at full force.

"Good, because they already started." Mikasa said, feeling the force of the speedboat.


Finally, the race got started with three soldiers, three warriors, three people that had black hair and three people that probably knew the sea well...besides Cassie Cage, but she knew how to drive.

All of the teams got some seperate kind of help and one of them was happy.

"Yeah, we shoot and we shoot good!" Heavy shouted.

"Er, is that all we're doing?" Amelia asked, practically trying to stop him from randomly shooting.

"Yes, it work 50% of the time...all of the time." Heavy boasted.

"I'm betting on that fifty percent." Amelia grumbled, as Reigen was just standing there. "Not sure what you're going to do."

"I'm going to keep up the mood and motivation...somehow." Reigen said with complete confidence, as the mines started to explode.

Their respective players in the speedboat were sure of one thing, as Cassie struggled to navigate smoothly around the after-waves of the mines and Lowain was just seatbelted in.

The bumps in the water basically made them fly for a moment before the boat.

"Whoa, this is enough fun for one furry guy!" Lowain shouted, a little bit nervous. "Uh, protection?"

"We're pretty much it." Amelia answered, though she couldn't be heard charging up her laser pistol and Heavy just unloaded into the water. "Also, what are you doing?"

"What you should be doing!" Heavy shouted with confidence, as he was shooting a few mines...actually blowing some of them up. "Stand back!"

Cassie stopped the boat before seeing an explosion straight out of a movie, as the other two were just excited to see some explosions...as some of the other teams were just looking at it.

"Are you sure this isn't the stupidest challenge ever?" Muscle Man asked. "Because this is awesome."

"Er-uh, this is like an action movie!" JFK shouted, ready to lob a bunch of random grenades in the water.

JFK, Muscle Man and Satori Tendou were just hanging out...as they were seeing some explosions behind them and a boat that was not their team, as the Deers were back on track...quickly.

"Wait, they're all soldiers...on a green boat?" Satori said.

"You know who else was on a green boat?" Muscle Man started up one of his jokes. "My mom!"

JFK just threw it randomly, as Satori groaned and Muscle Man threw a stink bomb into the water.

On the green boat, these soldiers were definitely observing the stink bomb get thrown and the grenades being lobbed at them and...Samus shot one of them with her paralyzer.

The explosion barely grazed her, but the boat was rode an grenade-caused wave...and said boat barely dodged a mine with a drift.

"Man, we almost had 'em!" JFK said. "Er-uh, we haven't got 'em!"

"Dang." Satori remarked with a goofy smile.

And the other team were just getting some kind of assistance from their teams' first battle boat trio...as the mines were even blowing up on their own with Kyo's boat in particular getting an awesome assist from the first boat.

Soma just threw...a rock at the mine, having a bit of a hunch about the mines and they exploded, allowing for his team's boat to ride across the now tumultous waves and Haida looked freaked out.

"Uh, that's not a wise idea." Haida said, a little bit nervous.

"Don't worry about it, they're dodging it alright." Soma remarked, as Haida looked at the boat which rode the waves.

The Crows' boat rode the waves in an epic way and The Rhinos' boat were actually handling pretty good with Dante drifting in cool ways and Sol cutting the fireballs and tennis balls of Luigi and Daisy.

"Luigi, let's get 'em!" Daisy shouted, as the red speedboat heard it.

Dante even saw some mines exploding on their own and he managed to ride those waves...before Piccolo threw some Ki out for fun...but Azula threw a fireball back.

"Wow, this show really gets into a fighting mood, huh?" Sol asked.

"What would you do for three million?" Azula asked right back.

The boat wasn't even out of the simple waters, as there was a blast that exploded in the water and it leapt up...with Dante whistling.

"Hang on tight!" Dante shouted, somehow angling the boat to ride the wave.

Their team's boat basically got a speed boost out of the Piccolo's battle boat range and those three were feeling pretty good about themselves, despite not stopping them.

*Piccolo's confessional*

"Yeah, we didn't stop them and we might have helped them, but we did go pretty crazy on that boat and those three must be pretty strong to...do that." Piccolo said, still having good vibes.

*Confessional cut*


The next section that the boats were going to have to survive was a little bit different, as Pepper Ann, Lynn and Clover were already overlooked and they weren't going to be no more.

"Nah, this is easy! We just need a baseball and a good pitch!" Lynn exclaimed.

"Aren't we all supposed to pitch in, though?" Pepper Ann asked, as Lynn chuckled. "Didn't mean to do that."

"Hey, we've all got baseballs, so let's go!" Clover exclaimed.

The three of them were standing proudly on their boat, as the Crows' boat of dark-haired people was still going at a pretty cool speed and Mikasa had her blades ready.

Clover threw the first of many baseballs, having a whole basket inside the boat for the baseballs and her and her teammates just kept on chucking...Kageyama not knowing how to handle them.

"Damn it, there's so many!" Kageyama was attempting to swat the baseballs off him and Mikasa was practically batting them away. "Fire guy, how the heck are you doing?"

"Come on, I'm getting hit too!" Kyo complained.

Kyo got a bit distracted, his team almost hitting a mine...but he did trigger it, as the three of them were hanging onto the boat that was riding a big wave forward.

As for Clovers' trio...they fell into the water from their own wave...as Clover just checked her hair and the other two were a little bit scared.

*Pepper Ann's confessional*

"I really hope we didn't just cause our teammates to lose...because that would be terrible." She said, a little bit scared.

*Confessional cut*

Speaking of their teammates...they were just getting Bayonetta and Askeladd basically throwing his sword out and it hitting the top of the speedboat.

"Hahaha, take that, white-haired guy." Askeladd laughed...as Bayonetta was shooting her gun. "Wait, why are you posing like that, woman?"

Bayonetta was actually just shooting out of her foot, legs up, belly down and practically doing some yoga.

"Because I want to...besides, I didn't just give them a present." Bayonetta said, pointing to Azula taking Askeladd's sword.

"Eh, I've got a whole bunch of swords like that." Askeladd took it in his stride...as Reigen was just throwing some grenade. "What is that?"

"A grenade, duh." Reigen said, as Sol threw it right back. "Yeah-"

The grenade did blow up in their faces.

*Reigen's confessional*

He did still have soot on his face.

"I'm not going to lie...that was actually funny." Reigen remarked.

*Confessional cut*

The other two boats just had each other as the competition, as they clanked with each other for a second and Sokka was eyeing Samus...and then looked somewhere else.

"Yeah, what are you looking at?" Sokka asked.

"Your sword." Samus said.

The two boats were somehow close enough for them to have some words exchanged...and also, the two other battle boats were just basically hanging out...because of the situation.

"Let's be honest, would you want to hurt your teammate?" Snufkin asked.

"Exactly!" Soos said. "Wait, I mean, no."

"Damn, imagine that." Gloria was just looking at the green-striped battle boat. "I'm gonna do a cannonball."

"Wait, what-" Judy couldn't stop the big hippo from making waves all over. "-How are they this big?"


"Man, this race is starting to have less explosions. Let's fix that!"

Chris' glee could actually be heard over the speedboats' radios and of course, the explosions started to come in on their own...as the mines were blowing up and underrated characters were getting their spotlight shown on them.

"Hold on, these things are blowing up on their own now?" Robyn asked.

"Yeah, the host is going buck wild with these mines." Uraraka said, a little bit nervous.

"That's fine."

"Wait, but it's not!"

Robyn, Uraraka and Aisling, stuck just being angry, were blown overboard...as their speedboat went past and things got awkward.

"Well, Chris finally lives up to his reputation. But..." Sonja noticed the random explosiosn. "...we've can't just dodge these!"

"It's not impossible, we just have to see what wave's coming and what mine's flashing." Snake said, having his binoculars ready.

"Good idea!" Sonja remarked, seeing a few more explosions.

The three soldiers of the Deers weren't the only ones getting rocked by the mine explosions, as the confident trio of the Swordfishes were just struggling to deal with the waves.

"No, you gotta go left!" Sokka shouted.

"I'm going left, but this wave won't let me!" Cassie complained.

Indeed it was, as there was a massive wave on their left that was practically sending them in another mine's range and they were trying to ride in the opposite direction.

"Yo, let's go!" Lowain shouted. "We've gotta ride this thing!"

"I know, just give me a moment!" Cassie shouted...

...just before the boat got rocked by an mine explosion forwards, accidentally helping them.

*Lowain's confessional*

"I can't believe these waves were crashin' into each other! I think I might have seen our next battle boat too, dang." The dude with the furry ears exclaimed, as the guy looked determined.

*Confessional cut*

Speaking of their battle boat, Arle and Mr. Smee were both somehow holding up good on their own...despite all reason.

"Wait, can't you put ice?" Smee asked Arle, who just shook her head. "But we're supposed to block them."

"Hold on, I'm putting in some freeze!" Arle said, focusing the ice into one specific area.

It was floating and of course, while Kyo and Kageyama were smugly drifting sideways...Mikasa just jumped and cut it in half, as Arle looked shocked at the cut ice.

"Well, they're already having enough trouble." Smee remarked, a little nervous.

"Really?!" Arle said, still stunned from the ice cut.

The Rhinos were having fun in contrast.

"Hell yeah, it's time to get serious 'round here." Sol boasted, just taking the challenge in his stride.

"Tell 'em that Dante's got this!" Dante basically drove this thing like he had infinite insurance, swerving around mines and all. "Azula, you're firing this thing up?"

"Why are you two taking this challenge so lightly?!" Azula shouted, the mines still exploding around them. "And that would only hurt us anyways."

Dante and Sol scoffed, considering that they were ridiculously strong in their own right compared to Azula, as their boat was swerving around the many explosions.


Thankfully, Chris ran out of mines in the next sections, though that was more out of mercy than anything, as two boats were actually ahead of the others and they both had members glaring at each other.

"The Rhinos and The Swordfishes' speedboats are kinda tied and they're not letting up. Just look at their faces!"

Azula and Sokka were giving each other some serious smiles, through sheer determination and probably good eyes too.

"The Deers are in third and the Crows are in last...but the race is just getting started!"

The soldiers and a bounty hunter were observing their enemy from a distance...as Joseph Joestar, Heavy and Kasumi Todoh weren't ready to be trifled with their powers.

Sokka even saw a goofy thumbs up from Joseph...as he pointed straight ahead, leaving the rest to deal with a Hamon user, a fighter and a big muscular Russian.

"Why you throwing toy? Gun is better solution." Heavy said, carrying an replica of Sasha. "Still doesn't compare."

"Well, watch this!"

Joseph just threw his clackers out there with an impressed expression, spinning in the air without any momentum.

"Nice power."

The clackers went directly to one of the boats, who was just speeding by with Samus unloading her electricified whip on the speeding clackers...as they both traded...but Heavy had the gun on lock, shooting at both the Rhinos and Deers' speedboats with blanks.

And of course, Sonja didn't want any of that.

"How the-" Sonja couldn't even say a word before getting hit by a blank. "-This is serious!"

"I don't even know how we're going to dodge this. Sonja actually got hit." Snake shouted. "Never mind, he ran out of ammo."

Heavy just saw the effects of his shooting, as Joseph Joestar just got his clackers hitting on the Crows speedboat's windshield and it hit hard.

"Where did all this glass come from?!" Kyo asked, as he burnt some of the glass. "This show, damn..."

"I think we might be okay." Kageyama said, a little shocked. "Guys, you good?"

"Not exactly, got some glass on my arm." Mikasa just wiped it away, as Kyo got back on track.

*Joseph's confessional*

"What the hell, are they actually all okay? Must be, because they're still racing on through!" Joseph shouted, a little bit scared. "Anyways, I think that worked."

*Confessional cut*

"The Swordfishes are still in the lead, by the way..." Chris remarked. "Someone should take care of that."

Azula decided to take on the Swordfishes on...making a fireball to make some space between her speedboat and Sokka's speedboat and both boats look determined to improve their position.

As for the other battle boat that was in the position, as they were taken aback by Heavy's shooting...rather literally, though.

"Honest to god, I hope he gets some sleep." Tiana said, just guessing.

"How the heck do you know that he's tired?" Soos asked.

"I just don't know, I just said it." Tiana said.

"Real talk, that makes a lot of sense." Luigi was just peeping up from the side of the boat...as the other two looked at him.

*Luigi's confessional*

He did see some of his contestants go through it.

"Whew, imagine if I drove that...things wouldn't be good that I can tell you." Luigi said. "But they look alright."

*Confessional cut*


"Maybe the mines don't have to instantly explode, because these battle boats are going the hell off!" Chris shouted, chuckling after saying that.

The boats were still in a pretty tight race after that, as they were entering into some kind of weird chicane with only a few mines, but they contained some deadly players that were waiting to get the spotlight.

"You know what, I think we can get 'em close!" Harley Quinn spun her bat. "Because I've been waiting to use this thing forever!"

"I'm not going to lie...we're in boats." Tron Bonne remarked.

"I don't care that we're in a boat, I'm swinging!"

"Don't be surprised if we don't hit." Tron Bonne said.

"Hey, they're coming in..." Yumeko noticed the Swordfish's speedboat. "...Uh, we have to do something."

Lowain had a smirk on his face after surviving the first three sections, as Cassie was in the driving seat and the Sokka stuck his tongue for Harley Quinn...as Harley swung and literally got herself into the water and Tron Bonne missed with the rocket launcher.

But she didn't miss the mark with denting the thing and making the steering off for Cassie.

"Haha, suckers!" Harley shouted, as Cassie definitely noticed the oversteering. "Take that, fish guys!"

Deadpool, Pit and Miko were all hanging together and this time, they clearly managed to notice the next boat that came to them wasn't their team and heck, were practically enemies to them.

"Hey, whoa, whoa, what are you two doing?" Deadpool had his katanas out.

"We're firing our arrows at the Rhinos!" Pit exclaimed.

"That's right, I got some arrows too. Thanks to Pit!" Miko said, just basking in the good mood.

"Oh...I get it."

Pit and Miko actually looked at Deadpool for a second, before firing their arrows at the balanced trio of the Rhinos...who were just taking the outside of the chicane.

"Yeah, I'm not interested." Sol remarked, before pulling his mechanical sword out and just swinging at the arrows. "Look, we're just getting ahead."

The Rhinos were speeding off, as The Swordfishes actually got a speed boost from their friends, as Tails just threw his teammates' a speed booster and Reg gave them a thumbs up.

"Yo, let's goooo!" Lowain shouted, feeling the extra speed from the side.

And the Crows were just navigating the corners on their own, not helped by Donkey Kong throwing a barrel at them and it hitting them with a strong wave...as Kyo was sloppily steering.

"Mikasa, can you drive this?" Kyo asked.

"I mean I can't." Mikasa answered. "But I'm trying my best out here."

"Well, try some more!" Kyo just switched positions.

"Oooh, look at that...looks like the strongest girl on the team can't handle her speedboat despite being in the winning team! Cassie's definitely trying her speed for the Swordfishes in second and man, Sol's being cool in third...but he's still in the danger zone and Samus having problems being in last...but there's still a lot more in the race after the break!" Chris summarised all of the teams' situation at the moment in the words. "Total Drama: Ultimate Islands will be back after these messages!"


To be continued in the third part, where these teams of boat weapon players were ready to make things a bit more spicy...since they're more spicy characters.

By the way, I kinda cut this chapter short, but I hope it's well worth the wait.

Chapter 27: Episode 5-3: Chef's On The Mines!

Summary:

The speedboats are still running and the boats are still firing and of course, Chef's now doing his part to make this challenge harder!

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 5: Boating The Average!
Part 3: Chef's On The Mines.

While the previous part was the start of the challenge, this part is the peak of the challenge considering the most...character of characters shows up in this challenge and Chef now does his job this time around!

Either way, there is going to be more boat racing, more strategy and even more boat damage, as the race hits its peak in this part and honestly, things get real here!


"And we're back with some more boat racing and Chef ready to do the business to these teams!"

Chris was just standing back on the dock with Chef Hatchet smiling to do the deal, as he was riding in a speedy jet ski for his own.

"Chris, I'm just gonna stop these boats!" Chef Hatchet shouted, ready to shoot some questionable food from a cannon.

"Yeah, he should be enough to scare these guys." Chris remarked with a smile, as Chef sped off. "I should warn them, but he's probably got a thing ready!"

The host was there, proud of his new and weird weapon and Chef was speeding off to mess with the 12 contestants in their speedboats...

...if the other contestants that were riding in their normal boats were not doing just that with their rival teams' speedboats.


"Chef's coming, but it looks like he's just going to scare these contestants a little bit more!" Chris shouted, as the deadly trio in the Deers were dealing with one of the oddest attacking strategies.

Judy had nothing to do, but Gloria and Michiru being able water animals or able to adapt to water very well...meant that the Deers' speedboats were having a bad time.

Michiru did a solid side jump, as she got thrown a C4 on her transformed legs...but it fell off in the water and Gloria just did a hard punch on Samus...the bounty hunter blocking it, but the boat went much slower.

"How the hell are we moving so slowly?" Samus asked.

"Because there's a mine that if we move quickly, we will hit it." Sonja said. "So to be careful."

"Cool, but you didn't need to tell them." Samus did a roundhouse to Gloria's stomach. "They'll take advantage of it."

"How did they get a underwater mine here?" Judy just looked surprised. "...Geez."

Through Sonja doing a slow turn and Michiru strongly kicking the bow of the speedboat away from the mine and Snake throwing a grenade in her face, the Deers were off at speed.

Samus an raised an eyebrow at grenade throw, as Sonja just gave a thumbs up.

"That wasn't really justified." Samus remarked, as Snake had a sigh.

"How else are we going to get someone like her off?" Snake asked, ready to take it on...as Samus stayed silent.

"...Yeah, that's a fair point." Samus said, just conceding the point.

"Oh, looks like the Crows finally got into the lead!"

The Deers were not nervous at all, despite the Crows having some powerful people riding on the boat and being pretty casual.

"Hey, it wouldn't hurt to have someone else show up." Kyo remarked, as Kageyama still looked incredibly nervous.

"Come on. Now someone's gonna show up and flip us upside down!" Kageyama said, popping from under the seat.

"Are you okay? They're not gonna do that." Kyo said, having a fair ride around the corner.

"Uh, they might!"

These two were still arguing over the controls, while Mikasa was just trying to learn the steering wheel...but then there was someone that was about to show up and flip them upside down.

"There's a chef to our left!" Mikasa told them, which got them both groaning. "He has someone that looks like a thunder spear."

"That's a rocket launcher, lady." Kyo remarked, as Chef was just showing it off. "And I bet he's trying to stop us."

"And that's not happening." Mikasa stated, taking out the blades.

"Never mind, the Swordfishes are in the lead and in Chef's firing range!" Chris announced, as Sokka was just proudly standing up, Lowain pulled out his knives and Cassie looked interested. "And they're going head-to-head, too!"

The two teams were out of the chicane thankfully, but now Chef was in position to hit.

Chef was looking pretty smug about his rocket launcher, considering that there were two teams that were lined up to get hit by the distraction shots...which he started right away.

"Yo, it's gonna be in front of us...and to our right!" Lowain had a look. "We gotta-"

"Got it." Cassie moved to the left.

Meanwhile some guys on the next battle boat were a little scared of Chef, as the missile was heading right for them...especially Legoshi and Hank Hill, who just jumped from the boat with lifevests.

Hank just jumped out of it, still a little bit stunned.

"...Oh, how did I get here?" Legoshi asked with regrets.

"Then why did ya enter?" Hank Hill asked.

The two of them were floating in the water...as Chef was still unloading rockets and the other two teams caught up to the leaders.

Cassie and Kyo were butting heads in the boats, while Chef was doing some pretty good aiming in front of them to stop them from reaching the finish line...as the course was getting a little bit curvy.

Cassie just took the inside of each corner, as Sokka and Lowain was ready to chop the rockets up somehow.

"Oh, bro, let's frigging get 'em." Lowain shouted, seeing a missile. "I meant the other teams."

"That honestly makes a lot of sense." Sokka said, standing proud with his sword.

Within their speedboat, Dante and Sol weren't sure why Azula was able to drive this thing and why she managed to hop onto the driver's seat...though the missiles were still coming in from Chef's apparently infinite missile launcher.

Azula really did some dangerous driving, getting close to the missiles and then misdirecting them to the battle boats that were just shooting.

"Listen, we-" Deadpool said, somehow singing the two katanas.

"You know you can get off our boat, damn!" Sandy shouted, shooting marbles. "Also, there's a picture of you without your suit."

"Hey, whoa, whoa, someone's gotta pay for that picture!" Deadpool shouted. "And I'm not charging!"

Deadpool just shot a rocket out like it was nothing, as Sakura was trying to further her Hadoukens and Sandy was still shooting marbles at speed.

Those obstacles didn't stop the Rhinos from doing the business of being in third, but the marbles, Chef's rocket and Deadpool's rocket slowed them down seriously...with an explosion to boot.

And said explosion was not in their favour, as they got moved slightly backwards by the aftershock wave.

*Dante's confessional*

"I may not be able to stop all of the rockets, because I'm not wearing any swim trunks. But I'm still trying to move us all forward!" Dante exclaimed, having a few bits of seaweed in the front.

*Confessional cut*


"The Deers and The Rhinos aren't safe, yet, as they're in the danger zone for elimination and oh man, these new battle boats aren't helping anyone!"

"Well, Chris said it best." Snake said, riding the boat. "I think we're up against some deadly enemies."

"Storm Shadow would be a deadly enemy on his own, so we've got a situation!" Sonja said, a little nervous about the ninja, Squirrel Girl and Mai. "And I think it got worse."

"Then hold on tight." Snake remarked, slowing down slightly. "We've got a good distraction."

The Deers were still in third and waiting for the three of them to attack...and the Swordfishes were in first, with someone missing from their next battle boat that carried weapons.

"Robot cop guy probably would get the shock!" Lowain shouted, as Reg gave him...a mini cannon. "Thanks, robot kid, you're built different."

"Thank you?" Reg asked, as Tails gave a thumbs up. "If Chef's hitting ya, shoot in front of him."

"Bro, we're not catching an unwinnable case." Lowain said. "But thanks."

"No problem!" Tails exclaimed.

The first-place boat may have been first place nomore, but they had a killer weapon in their stead with Sokka having a goofy smile and Cassie driving off.

And the new first-place team, the Crows were about to get some of the hardest boat battle of the day...with Storm Shadow, Squirrel Girl and Mai Shiranui hopping on for disruption.

Kyo just jumped up with Mikasa, as Kageyama went inside the building with a nervous frown.

"Hey, ninja jerk, you're in my way." Kyo remarked, lighting up his fingers. "Best you don't get burned."

"Kyo Kusanagi, your race ends here." Storm Shadow stated without messing around. "I don't care what you do but do your job."

"My job? Fighting's like my job." Mai raised her fan, as Mikasa was just readying her blades. "Mikasa, bring it!"

The fight started, as though there was not a lot of space...the fight was still impressively spicy, as there was enough space for Kyo and Storm Shadow to do the fight and Mikasa and Mai did bring their handheld weapons down on each other.

Fan came against sword and Mai's strength somehow almost cancelled out Mikasa's strikes, as it was going blow-to-blow...as Kyo and Storm Shadow was keeping things long-range with some speedy kicks and projectiles.

Hilariously though, this allowed the Swordfishes to scoot on in first, but not before having their own battle with Chef...as the missiles were starting to hit in the right places.

Chef's aiming was pretty good, the rockets firing off with force and exploding in the water with disruptive waves...Cassie driving against the natural and missile-created waves and Lowain and Sokka were hanging on.

"Sokka, I've got my hands full...think you can test what that thing is for?" Cassie asked.

"Sure, leave it to me!" Sokka sarcastically shouted. "What does this do?"

He fired it right where Tails said it was needed and Chef got blown back off his jetpack, thanks to a massive, created wave that came from nowhere.

"Uh, Chef's gone, but we could be goners too!" Sokka could see the wave heading towards us.

"Not a problem, my guy, it's heading towards us." Lowain said...as Sokka gave an incredulous look. "We're riding the wave, bro, we did that before!"

"Yeah, Sokka, goddamn..." Cassie said, as the speedboat basically rode a noticeable wave.

The Swordfishes were flying into first place, the Crows and the Deers were fighting for third place...thanks to the wave that shook them up, as Mai and Storm Shadow wisely jumped off the Crows' speedboat.

Mikasa jumped back into the steering thing...just trying to ride the wave out and the Deers were doing the same thing.

Unsurprisingly, the three other teams were able to make it through the wave...though they managed to get wet, besides Kageyama with Squirrel Girl and their boats were still shaky.

"Hey, furry, are you okay?" Kageyama asked, dead seriously.

"Kinda...my squirrels are going to be mad, if I don't swim back." Squirrel Girl stated. "Keep on serving that ball, okay."

*Cassie's confessional*

"One minute, we've got some wave generating gun and the next thing, we're flying through the rest of the course. Whoever made that, I appreciate the gun." Cassie remarked, as she felt a little bit sick. "Though you should've toned it down."

*Mikasa's confessional*

"As much as Mai was my enemy in this challenge, I do respect her fighting style and skills...but I couldn't let up in this thing. Sorry, Mai, I hope you're not seriously injured." Mikasa said.

*Mai's confessional*

Mai was just standing tall.

"Man, for someone who can't really swim, she really packs a punch!" Mai exclaimed with a smile with a pain.

*Confessional cut*


"Man, these contestants are really making each other hurt and of course, the most hurt is also the team that won the most!" Chris announced. "Chef's probably good!"

Chef was just floating in the water...getting back on his own jet ski to just avoid getting a lot more wet, so he had some grumbles.

"Damn super-whatevers, ruining my good clothes." Chef grumbled. "They're going to get something later."

"Besides, the Swordfishes are taking the lead, the Deers are in second, the Crows are in third and the Rhinos are in dead last...so anything could happen now!"

Sokka's weapon just blew up in front of him...giving him some soot.

"Uh, guys, we've been given a serious opportunity." Sokka grinned.

"A buttload of opportunity in fact, because if we can keep this up, we're gold." Cassie said. "But there's no way that we're getting off easy."

"Yeah...so it's sword time." Sokka boasted.

The Swordfishes were now doing a hard corner to the right, as they could see the finish line to their left, but no proper path there and a butt load of mines and even a warning sign.

They had a confident smirk, some buoys and arrows and another trio ready to fight the leaders and they looked like they were fighting for real.

"Dudes and dudettes, we request to pass because-" Lowain asked.

"No, because we're not wimps or anything like that." Scott Pilgrim remarked. "We're fighters for real...with blasters."

"Uh, I have fire." Spike remarked, making Lowain a little dour. "I don't want to fight you guys, but we're probably against each other."

"I'm supposed to say something funny, but I can't." Snufkin had nothing.

The Swordfishes sans Lowain were ready to drop some fists, as Scott was raring to go and Spike spat some fire out, though it was weakened by the ocean...but it still hurt the furry-earred guy.

"OOOW!" Lowain screeched, as the three Swordfishes were going to have to deal with Spike. "Bro, we mean you no harm!"

"Sorry, just helping my team out!" Spike said, before breathing out some more fire.

The Swordfishes were definitely staying on course just as fast as Spike was flying towards them...as the Deers were up against their best enemies, as Pinstripe, Sugar and Fred were just throwing rocks with surprising effiency.

Though they may have been rocks, they were hitting the green boat with a lot of strength and even made a few holes and Fred threw a club and it managed to make a serious hit with Snake shooting the launcher and only breaking it off.

Which was notable, when they slowed a bit.

"This is painful...imagine losing because they did their best." Sonja remarked. "That's a good way to go out."

"Honestly, it's not even close to being over!" Snake declared.

Their fan got somewhat dented by the pelted rocks, but they kept on moving, somehow catching up to the Swordfishes...if only because the Swordfishes still had a dragon on their hands.

Spike was doing well enough, as Cassie stopped the boat to join in the fight and the dragon...put on a brave face to get hit by the Cassie Cage's first hard-hitting punch.

Spike got knocked back by a lot and Cassie...looked at the Deers being quite a distance ahead.

*Cassie's confessional*

"Us losing isn't happening and honestly, I hope we don't lose...'cause there's a bunch of people that are probably going home...that shouldn't go home." Cassie said, a little bit dour.

*Confessional cut*

The Crows, though, were speeding on through and it didn't matter that Ryuko was just chasing them through water with an impressive jump...because Mikasa basically swatted her out of the air.

"Here we go, first place!" Kageyama exclaimed, as the volleyball player felt the speed. "Take that, Noel!"

"Don't give her too much of a hard time, she's panicking." Mikasa said, seeing Kyo speed on ahead.

"And the Crows boost their way into second and even first with the Deers eating their powerful waves!" Chris announced. "Are they going to win again?!"

The gold-yellow trio were just taking their speed and turning it up, as they were taking the smooth corners like they were nothing...with the Deers being kinda slow and the Swordfishes finally getting back on track.

"At this rate, something has to stop us." Mikasa could see...someone.

"What do you mean? You ain't confident in your boat driving guy?" Kyo asked.

"You don't have a license to drive a boat." Mikasa remarked seriously.

"Neither do you, but you're still being a badass out here." Kyo remarked right back with a smirk.

The guys were about get what Mikasa predicted, as there was some of the Rhinos and they weren't ready for Gintoki, Coachman and Basil...the oddest of the trios.

*Sugar's confessional*

"I don't get what the old guy meant, but I ain't ready to make them lose and neither is he apparently!" Sugar shouted. "I'm gonna beat ya, Ella!"

*Confessional cut*


"Looks like there's a few more mines to...spice things up again!" Chris said, happy to do the extra part of his job. "Who knows who could win?"

The mines were back to exploding in proximity, thanks to the host hitting the button off-camera and the Crows were back to dodging.

And what didn't help was that Gintoki had a bunch of random stuff packed on him, as Basil was just standing right by him.

"Whoa, you're a talking mouse? What's your problem?" Gintoki said, the white-haired swordsman ready.

"I don't know what my problem is, but I can see the Crows about to pass by." Basil remarked.

"Oh, nice." Gintoki said. "Let's open up some enemies."

Basil just sighed, as an gloved hand patted him on the back.

"Like he said, those three aren't going to get ahead." Coachman remarked, readying his whip. "They're just stupidly speeding."

Basil was analyising the situation, as the Crows' speedboat definitely noticed the trio...with his teammates ridiculously confident at stopping it.

"The boat is going at an notable speed, so what are you going to do about it?" Basil asked, seeing Mikasa ready to swing her blades. "And she's part of the Scouts, one of the-"

"You really don't need to doubt me." Coachman said with a very evil smile.

Somehow, Gintoki swung a massive wooden pole at the Crows'...and it hit the back of the boat, but not the fan. Coachman didn't look too surprised, rubbing his forehead.

"That is impressive, but it didn't help us at all." Basil told the two of them, as Gintoki just shouted something.

"Huh, what did you do?!" Gintoki shouted at Basil.

*Kageyama's confessional*

"Not going to lie, I thought that was going to hit the boat and break some of it. Oh my god, thank god it's lame." The volleyball player said, having some sweat and a smirk.

*Confessional cut*

While the trio failed to beat the Crows, The Deers and the Swordfishes were bashing their boats against each other and far avoiding the red battle boat...which got one of them heated.

What didn't help was Dante stopping for a second to check on them.

"Er, you're looking in a good mood." Sol said, trying to ease the tension.

"I can't help it, you're not even close to winning this thing! So, go win or you three will sink our whole team down!" Coachman said calmly...but with a threatening tone.

"Stopping here was a mistake." Sol remarked.

*Azula's confessional*

"Whatever his contribution is must be less than how important he thinks that he is to the team, since he didn't even stop any of the boats." Azula said, laying down some insults. "Though...it's not like he still isn't very useful."

*Confessional cut*


"Man...this is getting kinda boring." Chris said. "But the race really changes here!"

There was a buttload of mines all around, no battle boats and it was on the east side of the island with some buildings and stuff on it and of course, every boat stopped for the mine-filled section.

Including the last-place team that wasn't so far away.

"Hey, whatcha you looking at?" Dante asked.

"The place that you're going to down at!" Sokka exclaimed. "Pretty huge, did I mention."

"Yeah, but we're going to safety for the fourth time." Dante remarked.

"Not happening, 'cause you got people that suck!" Sokka shouted, as Cassie just added to that with a jeer towards the Rhinos. "Like her."

"Trust me, you're going to need your sword to beat us here." Azula taunted perfectly, which got Dante chuckling. "Unlike you, we can be careful."

"Hey, don't worry about it. I got taught these things." Cassie said some words.

The Rhinos and The Swordfishes were clashing, as the other two teams also exchanged some good words with each other...as they were looking at the amount of mines.

"I hope you've got a volleyball where you're going." Samus taunted Kageyama, who wasn't distracted.

"I guess to the finish line? Because that's where I'm going." Kageyama remarked. "Uh-"

"He's going to take that volleyball and put it in the finish line, 'cause we're winning!" Kyo boasted, ready to take it on.

"Trust me, it takes more than speed to get through here safely." Samus remarked.

And those two teams were off, though a little bit slower than usual.

*Sonja's confessional*

"Can I just say as much as I have been in the military, there's still so many mines that have no reason to be there...than because Total Drama." Sonja said, still feeling that unease.

*Confessional cut*

"Man, I sure hope we don't end up blowing ourselves." Lowain said, contemplating on the race before this. "Imagine that."

"Uh, please don't imagine it." Cassie Cage replied. "Damn, these are a lot of mines."

And then a few went off in front of the two teams that started first and the other two that were going second for common sense reasons.

"There ain't much more of the battle race, but these trios in these speedboats will go through mines, Chef again and some other people! Who's going to win this challenge...after the break on Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!" Chris announced, as the four teams were still racing their hardest on their way to the finish line and dodging explosions all of the way through.


To be continued in the fourth part, which is the end of this explosive boating challenge and more importantly, the end of the boat madness and if the writing goes well, the elimination of four more contestants!

But the elimination might need a fifth part to fully get it right and get it working, so if there is a fifth part...don't be surprised and it should really be called Ultimate Isles...but I don't really care.

The leader board, so far:

The Crafty Crows (Kyo Kusangai, Tobio Kageyama & Mikasa Ackermann): 1st
The Striking Swordfishes (Cassie Cage, Sokka & Lowain): 2nd
The Rugged Rhinos (Dante, Sol Badguy & Azula): 3rd
The Daring Deers (Sonja, Samus Aran & Solid Snake): 4th

Chapter 28: Episode 5-4: Buoying The Full Ring

Summary:

The end of the fifth episode...where one team has to lose, but who lost is pretty unexpected.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 5: Boating The Average!
Part 4: Buoying The Full Ring

The end of the episode, the end of the mine-filled, contestant-playing boat race that made all of the teams feel like they were either trying their hardest or not!

And besides that, one team finally gets a win, while another feels the comfort of being safe and a third finally has to eliminate two people...you can guess which ones they are!

Regardless of that, there will be eliminations, there will be blown-up boats and Chris will be there to say things...in this part that you can read and review!

By the way, Kakegurui's real interesting and real cool (random sentence of the chapter)


"Welcome back to Total Drama: Ultimate Islands, where the mines are happening and so are these contestants!"

Chris accurately described the situation that was near the finish line and there was a path there, but there was more mines than one man or even ten men really needs in the sea.

But these four teams had contestants with powers and strengths that would help and some of them didn't look too caring about potential explosions.

Like Dante, who steered his speedboat like a car.

"Hang onto your seats!" Dante shouted, just doing that. "We're speeding through a minefield!"

Azula was a little nervous, as Sol just yawned.

"What do you even get up to?" Sol asked

"Not this, that's for sure!" Azula said, surprised to see Sol Badguy being blase about it.

The three Rhinos weren't super careful about it, as they rode through the mine zone with some decent speed...in contrast to the Daring Deers, who dared to slow down for a bit.

"Yeah, you don't want to mess with these." Snake said.

"Please, these things don't activate easily." Samus remarked, as the bounty hunter shot a shot...and made a mine explode. "I shot a gun."

"...I don't know how he even goes these." Snake stated.

And the other two teams were working things out slowly,a as they weren't super excited about dealing with mines.

"Alright, we might lose, but we're not going to explode...I'm going to assume that explode means you lose." Kyo said, as Kageyama was giving a thumbs up. "Hey, it's not official."

"I mean, this guy would do something like that." Kageyama said.

"Yeah, you're right." Kyo said.

*Mikasa's confessional*

"The better question where the hell did he even get those? I don't think you can find things like that...anywhere." Mikasa said calmly. "Though, that won't get an answer."

*Confessional cut*

The four different teams were actually navigating around the mines, some of them slower than others and one of them was a little freaked about the mines.

"Damn it, we can't let Azula win!" Sokka shouted, as he was just hopping into the steering wheel. "If she wins...bad things are gonna happen."

"I'd just want to win easily." Lowain said. "We're speeding up anyways."

"I'm pretty sure we're not going to get blown up." Sokka said, as Cassie Cage had a smirk.

Somehow, it went back to the duality between Sokka's trio and Azula's trio, as they were really racing against each other and avoiding the auto-exploding mines that were going off all around them.

Cassie Cage was just keeping her hands on the steering wheel and avoiding explosions all around and fighting against the waves from the explosions...as so was Azula, though doing it a bit more dangerously with the other two not looking too interested.

The top two were very close to the bottom two, if only because the Deers and the Crows somehow managed to find a somewhat clear path through...and the hands finally switched around.

"Hold up...those things aren't going off at all!" Dante shouted with a smirk.

"Don't just throw your sword out there." Azula said, while Dante was just shooting at the mines. "...Why?"

"Because they're not-"

Dante did manage to get some mines in front of them to blow up with the shot...as Sol tried to use his sword as an oar and Dante just did the same with his sword.

"Just hold on tight, dumbass." Sol said, the boat got flown backwards

The Rugged Rhinos got sent back to fourth thanks to the waves that hit them and only them...and Sokka was just looking at them.

"Did they really shoot a exploding thing? That's dumb." Lowain remarked, as the other two were just ready to mock them. "We're not dumb!"

"Heck yeah!" Sokka was just looking out for the mines, while doing a dismissive high five. "Mines over here!"

The new place first team was just observing, as Mikasa, Kyo and Kageyama were taking that path and meeting up with the Swordfishes with a smile.

"And competition right there!" Kyo shouted with a grin, as Sokka had a dirty grin. "Hey, man, what's happening!"

"Whoa, chill, we're not out of the minefield." Lowain said.

A bunch of mines exploded behind them and even the Deers, as the three teams were just in it to win it...with Snake sure that the race had one more thing and Samus...thinking things.

*Samus' confessional*

"Is it bad that I think Snake's odd turn from war hero to guy that stops wars is strange...because it kinda is and trust me, that's all I'm saying." Samus said with confidence.

*Confessional cut*


"Oh man, the most winning team on this island is way behind the rest of 'em and the final section is where the best of the rest are going to fight the speedboaters!" Chris announced, as the final set of battle boats were hanging out at the finish line...ready to do their own thing.

They were up against Squigly and Oikawa of the Swordfishes, Samurai Jack, Ram and Tanjiro of the Deers, Kugasaki Nobara and Owen of the Crows and finally, Kristoff, Fred and Carmelita of the Rhinos.

Either way, stuff wasn't about to change for any of the three teams that were caught up...and especially since all of them were ready to fight to the rest of them.

"You ain't getting past me, if you're not part of my team!" Oikawa exclaimed, holding a volleyball

"What he said...except cooler!" Ryuko had a smug smile.

Mikasa was just standing on top of the Crow's speedboats, swinging the blade to throw the volleyball back at Oikawa, making him fall off.

"Ooooh, that's right, Oikawa, get...lose!" Kageyama shouted, struggling to say words.

The Crows were actually getting closer and closer to first place, as Squigly was dropping a coffin...and it somehow missed, as Kyo was just smirking.

"Uh, nice coffin!"

Mikasa and Kyo just sped up to avoid Ryuko, who was just genuinely hanging on for dear life and the other two were shocked.

"Looks like the Crows are about to win again...but the Swordfishes are bringing their strikes to the next level!" Chris announced, as Cassie and Sokka were actually fighting Nobara (the only one who could fight), with some double-teaming moves.

"Trust me, the only thing you're feeling is gonna be elimination!" Nobara exclaimed, as Sokka just made a clean sword swing and she dodged it...before getting kicked by Cassie. "Yeah, I'm not tired of losing!"

Cassie and Sokka did a team attack, as Nobara fell out of the boat and Owen just shrieked.

"Alright, what do you want?" Owen asked, raising her hands up. "...Never mind."

The top two boats were just plain ol' racing to the finish line...even with a few mines exploding for aesthetic and for random danger, things were close between the three of them.

The finish line was close and one boat was definitely a little bit ahead of the other, basically putting the accleration full down to said line.

"And the Crafty Crows win once again! The Swordfishes are safe in second, though with Ryuko riding on the wrong boat."

Both boats slowed to a stop with Ryuko just going on top, as Kyo and Kageyama were just mocking Lowain and Sokka for a reason.

"Hey, imagine...not winning!" Kageyama shouted.

"Uh, yeah, watch out for not winning!" Kyo remarked. "That's right, we're back."

"We just won once, though." Kageyama said, as Kyo still had a shit-eating grin.

Sokka, Cassie and Lowain were just equally not laughing at the random insults, as Mikasa was just giving them a silent thumbs up, as the whole team was in a pretty good mood.

"Homies, we're ready to kick your butt tomorrow! Heck, you might lose!" Lowain exclaimed. "Don't be big-headed, brah man."

"...Congrats for whatever you said." Sokka was just pumping the fist.

"Crows, you guys got a hot tub and some good food made by Chef!"

*Ryuko's confessional*

She had a bunch of seaweed on her hair and a serious smile.

"Damn, I thought I was going to lose as hard as I was gonna lose, but it looks like we kicked enough ass to be safe. Apparently, the winners get good food...which is fine, too." Ryuko said.

*Eva's confessional*

"Fuck that, I want to have some good food and a hot tub, because I'm not weak and I'm ready to play the long game!" Eva shouted, letting her anger out. "At least we're all staying and Ryuko's fucking them up!"

*Nobara's confessional*

The brown-haired jujutsu sorcerer was just laughing happily.

"Listen up, I'm eating good tonight, you can't deny that and I can eat good with the cool people from the team!"

*Confessional cut*

"Who's going to be last and trust me, you don't want to be last!"

The Deers were actually getting battled by two teams' worth of battle boats at once...essentially getting jumped on in the water (which is a sentence that I would never thought to write until 1st July 2021) and having to escape the double-down vortex.

"Holy shit, maybe we shouldn't drop coffins on people!" Ryuko shouted, seeing the fact that Snake got directly hit just kicked out of it. "It's going to get wrecked."

"Well, it was the only move that I could do from a boat." Squigly said. "My apologies."

"...Never mind, I don't think they're going to move for a while."

The third place team was just attacked from all sorts of angles and despite Samus and Snake just knocking them down one by one...the Rhinos were finally coming in hot and...it wasn't even a metaphor, as parts of it had been on fire.

"Azula, you didn't have to explode all of them!" Dante shouted, having his jackey partially burnt.

"Actually, they exploded themselves and it didn't burn these trees." Azula was completely fine.

"Yeah, it didn't. Now let's try to not be last!" Sol grumbled.

The Rhinos got moving at full speed, despite the fire damage, as the Deers were feeling the effects of a rotor that was spinning even more slowly...but in the end, fire does things to a boat.

Like the fact that the boat got a little bit overheated and Snake instantly knew it...but his eye injuries was making things a bit hard to judge things, at the same time, they moved away.

"Honestly, you should jump off...that thing is going to disappear soon." Sonja said. "And I get the feeling that an exploding boat will make you last."

"Hey, we're on the same team, so we don't care about your advice..."

Dante noticed that the heat was basically unbearable on the boat, as Sol had jumped off and Azula was about to jump off.

"...Jump outta this thing!"

The Rhinos were without a boat, as it exploded into several parts and a lot of bits of the former speedboat and Chris looked...not that surprised, though moreso scared than anything.

The Deers basically sped off from the explosions, as the three soldiers were speeding out of the vicinity of the fireball that covered the boat and...into the finish line.

"Okay, since the Daring Deers...still have a boat, they're in third and the Rugged Rhinos don't have one, so they're last and trust me, you Rhinos are up for something!"

Snake just wiped the sweat off his brow, as Sonja was hiding her fear, considering her notable amount of sweat and Samus didn't look too surprised.

*Sonja's confessional*

"Well, whatever they're going to get, they probably don't deserve it at all." Sonja stated, cleaning her glasses. "And I hope it's not an costume change."

*Confessional cut*


After the challenge and all of the contestants dried themselves from getting into the water/floating in the water for a good while, the top two teams were having a decent time eating the food.

Mostly because, Soma was doing his best for his team and the other chefs were keeping up pretty good.

"Listen up, Crows...you better appreciate your teammate's and the chefs' cooking with Chef Hatchet! Swordfish people, you're just getting the usual okay food."

"Y'know, we could get way worse food...I ain't having what they're having for sure." Leshawna said, as there was...a maid costume coming in? "...What the hell's happening now?"

"Hopefully, I'm wearing it!" Sugar yelled, as Leshawna was facepalming.

"It ain't even gonna look that bad on you." Leshawna shouted at Sugar. "Because you got them curves."

"Finally someone gets my curves!" Sugar shouted.

"Deers and Rhinos, you two are going to vote off two people each...and Rhinos, one or more of you has to wear the costume!" Chris announced, as the red team was just nervously looking at each other.

"...Honestly, I thought it was going to be worse." Sammy said. "Sugar, you can wear it."

"Damn, right I am." Sugar said. "Chris, gimme it!"

"Anyone who wears this...also has to clean the smelliest bathrooms in Total Drama history!"

Sugar was just sitting back down angrily, as Sammy was just thrown off completely and Tron Bonne and Azula weren't willing to do it...as Yumeko just stood up.

"Seriously, don't." Tron Bonne said.

"Fuck, we barely can understand her. She practically owned a school for the heck of it." Harley Quinn remarked. "I say go for it."

"Alright, I guess it has to be me." Yumeko said. "There could be anything in there."

"And it will reek." Tron Bonne was waving her arms.

"And you can vote for two people...call that the extra vote! A penalty vote means you have one punishment vote against you...pretty cool, huh?!"

Coachman also stood up, if only because of the implications.

"You know-"

"Honestly, I will get that extra vote, even if I have to wear that costume!" Coachman shouted, as the rest of the team was...stunned to say the least.

"Goddamn, you're gonna embarrass yourself for strategy? Pretty bold, boss." Pinstripe said, trying to avoid picturing it.

"Alright, just stop wearing before everyone notices!" Shulk said, a little nervous about his alliance partner.

"Okay, uh, there's two, uh, have fun cleaning the bathroom! The rest of you...see ya at elimination!"

The host was completely thrown off by a young woman and an old man cleaning the bathroom and in maid robes, no less...but then again, Chef Hatchet wasn't scared.

"You heard him, you gotta clean the bathrooms with these freaky costumes on!" Chef Hatchet shouted, now looking at the old guy. "No matter what."

These two were out of there, as the rest of the team were looking at the two of them leaving the area.

"Damn, who the heck are we voting off?" Fred Flintstone remarked. "You know, a caveman like me has got to protect all of you."

"Didn't you screw up and not do anything? Yes." Lynn said. "This white-haired guy, too? He accidentally helped the other team?"

"Yeah, but he's a man!" Fred yelled. "And he used his strength."

"Hold up, you both messed up completely! I couldn't even do anything!" Lynn shouted. "Lemme show what I've got."

"Look, we may have done nothing, but this sword guy has range and can cook meat." Fred was just putting his around Gintoki casually.

"Shut up!" Gintoki shouted, eating the food. "I'm not done eating."

Fred was just plain stunned, as a good chunk of the team knew what he wanted to say and Gintoki was just getting some looks, shooting some dirty looks back.

"Geez, guys, I don't have time to pick anyone to eliminate...'cause most of you all seem like cool people." Gintoki remarked, which got a few ears perked up...especially Legoshi.

*Legoshi's confessional*

The 7-feet tall wolf was actually slouching down.

"Honestly, I don't really have anyone to vote, because most of them could be cool people in the future. Except for the caveman guy, because he should that gender doesn't matter...his friend kinda messed up a bit." Legoshi said quietly. "Anyways, this is my confessiona-"

*Fred's confessional*

"Please tell me that I'm not going to end up like that guy who turned into a zombie...because he's not okay." Fred said with some worry. "I stand by what I said."

*Confessional cut*


Some of the second-place team's boys was just hanging around the toilet and they were talking some serious strategy about said location.

"I propose that we hang out here if we're talking about private stuff." Khun suggested, which got Joseph snickered. "Hey, no guy's going to go in here."

"How are us dudes going to chill out in the toilet?" Lowain asked, as Oikawa was rolling his eyes.

"You know, we don't have to hang out in the toilet." Oikawa said. "I heard there's a guy in a maid costume coming out."

"Not gonna lie, was not expecting that, but the toilet is for the boys!" Sokka exclaimed, as he high-fived Lowain. "And hidden strategies, obviously."

"Uh, aren't we supposed to come up with team strats?" Lowain asked, as Oikawa nodded.

"Pretty much, but sometimes, you've gotta...oh no." Khun remarked, as his smile faded,

"I was joking! What are you doing here?!" Oikawa was ready to fight.

Coachman, very clearly hiding his anger with a smile, was in a maid outfit that somehow fit him and his general tall-ness and hat properly and the other five just wanted to get outta the general area.

"Hey, man, you know you don't have to-" Joseph holding back his laughter.

"I'm here for my punishment. If there's something here, I'll take it!" Coachman said, making the five guys scared. "Besides, I hate wearing this lowly outfit."

"Ahh, just get into the toilet." Joseph just kicked him into the toilet. "Man, I bet it worked as well as the time that I brought tequila in a-"

"Yeah...stop saying that." Sokka said, as the five guys were running out of the location.

*Oikawa's confessional*

The guy looked digusted.

"Man, if I can predict that, then I don't want to predict the future anymore!" Oikawa shouted, as his fingers were wiggling. "Yumeko did look cute, though."

*Confessional cut*

Speaking of Yumeko, she was just cleaning the bathrooms, getting a little tired of it...but she was content to do the ridiculous tasks done of her and she smelled some horrible smells.

Needless to say, when she was done, she was just wiping her sweat and had something important in her hand.

"Oh, an immunity idol." Yumeko said. "This could help my team out."

"Heya, you're looking good!" JFK exclaimed. "Your melons are good too..."

"Oh yeah, you're that clone that does things with girls? How nice to meet you!" Yumeko said, still in the maid costume.

"Uh...nice. Wanna do some...poker?" JFK just showed some playing cards.

"Sure, you two can be gamble." Yumeko said, as JFK and Muscle Man were both confused. "Alright?"

"Sure, man, we're teaming up against ya!" Muscle Man declared, as JFK was just looking dumb. "I bet you're real tough."

"I do gamble pretty good." Yumeko remarked with a slightly different smile.

*Muscle Man's confessional*

He had a ton of sweat on his partner.

"JFK's lady broke up, so I was trying to get the guy some ladies with stealth! Uh, Yumeko gambled our butts off, though." Muscle Man said, being tough. "I guess, we're voting for someone."

*Confessional cut*


The Deers had a elimination happening and two people that had to be voted off...so some people split off into groups to pick their vote.

"I don't know if we should vote for him, though." Samurai Jack said. "He isn't a bad person."

"Yeah, he's definitely trying his best to compete!" Tanjiro exclaimed.

"Yeah, but at the same time, who else would be voted for?" Tiana asked the both of them, trying to climb up the tree. "Scott's...probably gonna be voted today."

"What did she really do other than try her hardest?" Tanjiro asked, as Tiana was just thinking about something.

"I don't really know, Kate's just trying her best to be out here." Tiana said. "What else are we gonna say?"

"We have to vote for someone." Samurai Jack said. "I'm sorry that it has to be her."

The samurai was contemplating his thoughts, as Tanjiro and Tiana were both very unsure on what to do...other than to vote for her.

"Don't worry about it, that guy's going to be voted off!" Aisling came straight out of nowhere. "Because he's annoying."

The other three were just looking at her, like she had said something very dumb.

*Aisling's confessional*

"Yeah, he think he's very nice, but he wouldn't even survive in my woods!" Aisling shouted angrily.

*Confessional cut*

"Look, we've got like twenty-something people to vote for, Daring Deers, so this elimination ceremony is going to be pretty quick!" Chris announced. "You guys were just a bit too slow today."

The green team were all sitting down carefully, ready to listen to the votes.

"Once again, the people who are safe are getting marshmallows and the people who aren't safe will be sent on the Sling-Yacht of Shame!"

The group of contestants were just sitting down carefully on the stumps, as Bugs Bunny was just eating his carrot.

"We've received your votes and they're not super interesting. Once again, the people who have votes will be called out!"

Chris just waited for the right time to throw the many marshmallows.

"Kate, Scott Pilgrim, Yuri, Bugs, Aisling, Ram and Daisy...you all have votes and no marshmallows!"

"Yeah, I'm not surprised. I feel like no-one cares about me, which is cool." Bugs said, as Samurai Jack was just patting him on the back.

All of the rest got their marshmallows and they were contemplating who was going to be voted off, hoping that their friends weren't voted out.

"Who would really consider voting for me?" Ram asked, as Yuri was just complaining.

"That what I wanted to say!" Yuri said.

"Well, someone did vote for Yuri and Ram, so they're safe."

The karate girl with headband and pink-haired demon maid caught the marshmallows, as the others were also a little bit nervous.

"Bugs...you also have one vote." Chris just threw the rabbit his marshmallow and Yuri caught another one.

"Hey, I can eat that!" Bugs exclaimed, as Yuri just ate it in front of her. "Geez, chill out."

"Kate, Scott, Aisling and Daisy, you four have more than one vote against you...and two of you have two or three votes and the other two take up the rest!" Chris announced, as the fear of elimination was put into the team. "Speaking of votes..."

The tension could be felt in the air.

Aisling was just sitting down, very angry and very bored at the same time.

Daisy was just feeling real awkward, as was Scott Pilgrim, who had her mouth open.

Kate was just sweating quite a bit.

"...Daisy is safe with only two votes!"

"Yoo-hoo...hope you're safe, Aisling!" Daisy exclaimed, as Aisling scrunched up her face.

"Aisling, you're apparently really annoying. Scott, you didn't even try to stop the boat with some of your powers. Kate, I guess your fame apparently attracts votes! Out of the three of you, the one safe is..."

...

...

...

...

...

...

Kate's sweat turned up.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Scott was just whistling, as Aisling was just side-eyeing him.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"...Aisling. Sorry, Kate and Scott, but you've gotta go."

"This ain't my day. But I ain't surprised either." Kate said, taking it quite well. "I'm just happy to be here represent my universe and my fans and I'm happy that I made some friends here. You know, this place may not be cool, but the people are pretty cool."

"Damn, that's a whole speech." Scott remarked. "You wanna date?"

"Not really, I've got tours to do, songs to write and races to be in. Your friend's cheering for you, though." Kate told him, as Scott was just exasperated at knowing.

"What the heck, how do you know here?!"

"Yawn...we've got a team with their first voting elimination coming up, you two!" Chris told the two of them, as Kate and Scott were pushed off-screen.


"Rhinos, you guys have cast your votes...some of you had two and should not be wearing the maid costume." Chris told them. "For some of you, it's not the first time you voted."

Sammy and Sugar were just eye-ing The Coachman, who was boiling with rage and a smile and Muscle Man looked scared.

"Come on, guys, make spicier votes...anyways, people who are called out have votes!"

A lot of the contestants were just putting their hands out and some others were just crossing their own arms.

"Coachman, Fred, Gintoki, Mai, Azula, Dante, Yumeko and Lynn all have votes, so they don't get marshmallows!"

"Like I said, I didn't even do anything." Lynn said, in a dour mood...after the many marshmallows were thrown.

"Mai, Azula and Yumeko all have one vote!"

"Really, who would vote for someone who helped us?" Azula asked.

"So does, Coachman and Lynn...they've both got one vote!"

"...Okay?" Iori Yagami asked, as Coachman just caught his. "What's up with these weirdo votes?"

"Probably being a dumb person." Coachman scoffed. "Dante...why did you shoot at a mine?"

"Because I thought it wouldn't explode." Dante remarked, as Iori and Coachman were both dumbfounded. "Wasn't the best idea."

"Dante basically lost the game, Fred made a comment about Lynn that's very not cool and Gintoki...exists, I guess. Who's going to be safe, though?"

Dante was just casually spinning his sword around.

Fred was just trying to wipe the sweat off his brows.

Gintoki looked like he couldn't believe the state of his team.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"It is..."

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"...Dante with three votes. You may have lost them the challenge, but I guess your skills are too much for you to be voted off!" Chris announced, as Dante just took his marshmallow standing up.

"Woo, let's go!" Dante yelled. "Sorry guys, just too happy to not be eliminated."

"Hey, I can't blame ya. Man, I hope that ghost doesn't end up messing up my toes." Gintoki said, as he got thrown an hammer. "It's a ghost!"

"It could work, my man." Dante said. "Fred, what the heck, man?"

"I thought he could do manly stuff. Like good 'ol BBQ!" Fred remarked. "Safe to say, that's over now."

"Yeah, it's your own fault. You don't make a bad BBQ." Hank said, as Fred just gave a thumbs up. "It ain't as good as propane, though."

Fred was just walking to the new Dock of Shame with Gintoki in hand, as the Coachman quite literally got dragged by Deadpool, who put a sign down there.

"sry for old man in maid costume, guys, i will promise to do less of that."

"That's messed up, writer." Deadpool remarked.

'

"You four eliminated contestants are riding the sling-yacht of shame! Kate, I guess you're riding in the seat." Chris announced, as Kate was just sitting in the seats. "Your luggage is in a safe compartment, bye-bye!"

"Wait, what the actual fuck?" Scott asked.

"Yeah, that's something insane!" Kate got herself tucked in.

"I don't know, it's an experience and it's probably cool." Gintoki remarked, as he stood with confidence...as Fred shrugged.

The yacht just got shot off with some kind of momentum, as the four eliminated contestants were just getting some serious speed.

"Man, whoever's watching, how are you holding up? Because that's all for this episode, so keep watching for some more of Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!" Chris shouted, ending with the classic zoom out.


To be continued in the fifth challenge and sixth episode kinda soon...

....Where there might be super crowns, definitely normal crowns and clearly imaginary crowns and this time, they have to stay on the head of whoever wants to show off for their team in the next challenge!

Either way, it's inspired by Tower of God, an anime that should be well-paced and longer, but had a decent 13 episodes.

Gintoki may be from one of the longest running anime, but I don't have a super great grasp on him here. And also, even if I was a serious fan, he'd definitely be an early elimination...'cause he's kinda goofy.

Fred Flintstone may be a bit surprising, because as much as he should really stay for a few more episodes, he's also an early pick because he kinda had a crazy moment already and his comments were...dumb.

Kate Alen...wasn't really my first choice, as I had Aisling for a hot moment while writing this chapter, but she ain't got that much personality, powers or even skills compared to most of the Deers.

And finally, Scott Pilgrim, who I also don't have a super great grasp on and would definitely be the type of dude to have an early elimination...in this cast.



Chapter 29: Episode 6-1: Single Crown Action!

Summary:

In a new episode, there's a new challenge to be revealed.
But, team drama, a bit of romance and all of the usual stuff is part and parcel of this new episode, so...

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 6: Sitting On The Chair
Part 1: Single Crown Action

Well, the winning team does get an advantage and since the Crows won last time, they get the crown first in this game.

The challenge inspired from the early episodes of the Tower of God, where one team has to stay with the crown as long as they could and how long they've got it for is also how many points they gain!

A simple challenge for a simple show with a complex cast by numbers alone and there isn't a Super Crown involved.

Don't worry, the contestants play with a normal crown, though and Deadpool's getting a bit more action...so thanks for 5,000 views in about like 4 months and for the few reviewers that I have, find out what's up now!


"Last time on this season of Total Drama, we had a crazy boat race with mines, explosions and other people ruining the boat racing experience.
The other players had their own boats and the teams' speedboats had to deal with them, explosions, waves and Chef Hatchet, of course! Dante made an explosion, Mikasa just owned everybody, Cassie drove the boat like a pro and finally, Snake and Samus were getting together!"

Chris just chuckled in the middle of it.

"So, in the end, Mikasa, Kyo and Kageyama carried their team to a tasty victory and Sokka, Lowain and Cassie got themselves second place with bro energy!"

The two dudes with Cassie were celebrating like they would...after the end of the recap.

"The Deers and The Rhinos got third and last respectively, because the Deers were getting beat up by everybody and Dante blew up his teams' boat. Doesn't matter, though, 'cause Fred and Gintoki from the Rhinos are gone and Kate and Scott Pilgrim from the Deers are gone!"

The four of them weren't going to get any spotlight.

"Will Yumeko and Azula's strats get their alliance ahead? Will Pinstripe stop the Coachman from wearing bad things in their alliance? And will there be more couples than alliances? Find out today on Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!"


Real theme song daylight hours!

Chris and Chef were actually standing proud of their show with the show's sign...when all of a sudden, Haohmaru cut the sign down with his katana and he had a goofy grin, while the two hosts were just ignoring him.

It then transitioned to the forest, where Dawn was just slowly floating down from the trees...as Tanjiro just hung out in trees wondering how she did it.

Dawn floated down to the ground, as B was just clicking his fingers towards her...as was Yuri, as Dawn was just going with B somewhere...with Yuri looking ready for a fight raising her fists.

Yuri and Uraraka were actually in the middle of duking it out though, the both of them using their powers to fight...with Uraraka blown up and Yuri floating and then dropping with Mystique Sonia just cheering them on and Ram crossed her arms with confidence.

In another place, being on top of the cabins, Daisy just climbed up onto the roof where Luigi was just sitting down pretty easily...and Daisy just jumped right next to Luigi, spooking him...as Snufkin was just shrugging at seeing Luigi jumping up suddenly.

Jude and Soos were both seeing Snufkin and Luigi have a bit of a moment, as the two of them were just chilling on the side of a tree and Soos was just high-fiving a bear with Jude slowly walking backwards.

In the river, there was a certain samurai running across the water and Samurai Jack just jumped down on the other side, as Spike was just wowed by the move...but the samurai was more interested in the dragon, which got him moving backwards.

Near that same river, Snake was taking a peek outside of some tree to check for something...before going back around it to see Samus, who landed from a high jump in the trees.

The two of them shared a smile, before Tanya arrived in her uniform, bad coffee in hand, looking like she had a plan...which was to just get into the mess hall.

Speaking of the mess hall, Sonja was just showing off his military knowledge to Robyn, who went to sleep and then woke up as a wolf, as Sonja looked stunned and Piccolo just ate his food like a pro.

Piccolo threw his plate at someone and then flew off, ready to fight some guy, then Tiana just facepalmed at her broken plate, as Chef walked in and saw her face and filled the kitchen with face.

Tiana ran out of the location, as Aisling was just running around behind her with Robyn being in tow (as the wolf), as Chef slapped the three of them, Robyn turning back to normal as she woke up.

And of course, back on the deck...Bugs Bunny just dug out of the ground and then ran up to the camera...before Scott kicked him in the face and did a thumbs up.

And somewhere else, Donkey Kong flipping some bananas around to eat all of them, as Julia and Hayley were both protecting the banana tree that was there and Julia doing some martial arts against Donkey Kong, as Hayley was shaking her head.

The thing transitioned to night time, as Riley was just ready to light the fireworks up with Penny raising an eyebrow about just throwing an lighter in there.

Riley threw it in the middle, as the fire exploded and became normal, as Samus and Snake were having a fun time under the title of the show, Riley had a burnt face and Penny just shrugged it off with a smile.

And the intro's done!


New day, new clothes and a whole new set of...something?, as the last place team had been through an elimination for the first and the Rhinos weren't even talking about that.

Most of the time besides a few.

"I can't believe I did that. At least I got something for my troubles." Coachman said, back to his normal clothes.

"Really, because you were looking real interesting in that!" Kristoff remarked casually.

"I'm not interested in looking like that." Coachman said, pulling out an immunity idol. "Can't you believe they washed this?"

"Uh, they sure did." Kristoff was covering his nose, as was Hank. "Listen, just don't put that out there."

"What do you think I'm gonna do?" Coachman just slammed down the idol on the counter. "I'm going to clean this game-changing thing and then just forget yesterday!"

"Alrighty then, you do that." Hank stated, as the Texan dad saw the old villain leave. "I still don't know what that idol would've helped."

"If you use it, your votes just disappear. Nothing too crazy about it." Dante was just spinning some random stick, as Hank was getting tired of the island.

"Okay, what does that have to do with anything?" Kristoff asked, as Rock just got up from rocking the music.

"You can help your homies out, rock it out on your own and even do gnarly strategies, man. Don't you watch Total Drama?" Rock was just basically doing some air guitar

"The heck?" Kristoff asked, as the two young dudes were looking at him all weird. "You watch this thing?"

"Uh, it's a TV show, my guy." Dante said, as Rock looked confused.

"...Still don't know what that is." Kristoff told the two of them, confusing the hell out of the other two.

*Dantes confessional*

"I forgot about some other places not knowing what the heck a TV is!" Dante said. "I'm not gonna shoot mines, though."

*Confessional cut*

The few ladies that were still in the cabin were talking about the elimination, as Clover had an air freshening machine and there was an alliance.

"Man, this food sucks...not as much as our massive loss." Tron Bonne said, not in the mood to do some talking. "And who'd have thought that Azula would be there for it."

"I'll be honest, a lot!" Clover said, as Azula shot daggers at her.

"You didn't even do anything in the challenge, so you're not on my level." Azula said with a smile.

"Cool, just sayin'." Clover said, looking at the sexy guys out of the window.

"Anyways, we just need to win this challenge today...or we might lose more and more contestants in the team, nevermind the power of this alliance." Azula said.

"You know what, we need to pull some moves. If we lose today, we're voting for the guys who suck the most!" Tron Bonne remarked, as Clover was just sneaking outside.

"Well, obviously, but we don't need to pull any moves yet. Aside from...the ordinary moves." Azula said, as Tron Bonne nodded.

"Uh, that's pretty cool." Harley Quinn stated. "I'm just gonna do what I do. Pound the other teams, fuck some shit up and do whatever else!"

"Good for us. Yumeko, Squirrel Girl, you two figure out what you'll do within this alliance, because you two have great skills that go noticed." Azula told the both of them, who just knew what they were up to.

"Is it about gambling?" Yumeko asked, as Squirrel Girl rolled her eyes.

"I don't care to know what the next challenge is." Azula said, as the other four girls looked at her. "I'll make the plan regardless."

"Aw, it's not gambling? Just taking the other teams on a gamble would make me happy." Yumeko said, as Azula raised an eyebrow. "This is a show where people get pushed to the edges for someone else's entertainment."

"...Sure?" Squirrel Girl said, as Azula had a feeling. "Is she-"

"Trust me, she'd be a problem if we weren't friends." Azula said with confidence, as Yumeko gave a thumbs up.

*Squirrel Girl's confessional*

Her squirrels were just walking around doing their thing in the confessional.

"I swear every time Yumeko talks, it's like she's planning something very big and very dumb. Yeah, she definitely came from a academy of gamblers and being rich!" Squirrel Girl said, wanting to know what's up.

*Confessional cut*


The winning team was in a winning mood, as almost all of the team yesterday went into the hot tubs and they were really feeling themselves.

And some of them weren't just thinking about yesterday either, as there was going to be a ton more challenges and some of them...were just not thinking that much.

"You wanna chow down on my chow?" Soma asked.

"Chill, we just about won the last challenge." Noah said. "Also, I don't want to get a bad taste in my mouth."

"Eh, come on, it's not all bad tastes. Skeleton guy's feeling energised!" Soma exclaimed, as Papyrus had a confident grin.

"THE GREAT PAPYRUS DOES THINGS FOR THE TEAM AND I WON'T LET MY FRIENDS LOSE TO ANY RANDOM GUY!" Papyrus shouted, as Noah was just putting his head down.

"Yeah, he's in good spirits." Soma remarked, ignoring Noah's groan.

"Come on, Noah, let's a fun time with our friends! Pit and Miko were gaming like crazy!" Owen exclaimed, as Noah stood straight back up. "And that's about it."

"And they were snug-" Papyrus shouted, before Pit reeled back an arrow. "-snugly asleep seperately."

"Thanks for that. We're just friends, chilling and sharing speedrun stuff." Pit said. "Everyone's on this team's just as cool, though."

"Yeah, yeah, we're all cool and chilling. Heck, we're even gaming!" Miko shouted, as she just fistbumped Mikasa, who had her teeth gritted.

There was a lot of happenings in the Crows, the leading team, and it was mainly down to the food that was just plopped down by Chef, who didn't look too interested.

"Oh wow, it's time to eat..." Haida said, fearing the nondescript slop "...love it."

"Trust me, we're probably not going to get better." Shego remarked. "Soma should get extra!"

Haida didn't look too surprised at Shego looking at Giovanni and Wario being pretty bad guys.

"Man, those two are looking pretty friendly." Haida just ate the depressing slop.

"Nah, they're really friendly." Shego remarked, as Haida tried to keep on eating. "I heard that they were hanging together."

"Come on, it's probably not romantic." Haida said, as Shego looked bored as hell.

"As long as we're winning, I can talk however I want." Shego said, ignoring the plate.

*Riku's confessional*

The white-haired keyblade wielder was a little more sick than usual.

"Okay, so, we may have won twice, but we're not exactly doing great. At least most of us are friends with each other, so we bring our own light." Riku said, getting that feeling. "I'm pretty sure that there was a lot of darkness in the food."

*Confessional cut*

"Green Hand, Garlicster, we took this challenge and ate it up thanks to Titan Slayer over here!" Giovanni had a smirk. "Haha, I bet we're good for the next challenge, minions, whatever the heck it is."

"That's right, Wario's made some moves in winning the challenge!" Wario exclaimed. "Wario gotta do what I gotta do!"

"Uh, you did-" Sandy said, butting in confidently.

"Yeah, Wario did things!" Wario shouted. "What are we gonna do."

"...Uh, win the next challenge with our skills, obviously!" Giovanni said. "No matter what it is, I, Giovanni Potage, will take it by the horns!"

And then he vomited out some of the food, as Wario and Shego held back laughter and Mikasa sat down proudly, despite not being a minion of sorts.

"Talk some sense into him!" Sandy told Shego.

"Yeah, ask someone else." Shego remarked, as Sandy's anger swelled right up.

"He didn't even do anything!" Sandy complained.

"Yeah, but...he's kinda part of the quirky group that this team is. I'm not complaining if he's in a good mood." Kipo just rolled with eye, having a simple old smile.

"I'm just sayin', he ain't much of a crazy player." Sandy remarked, as Giovanni looked real interested in her.

*Kyo's confessional*

"I'm not going to lie, I like being in this crazy team...no matter how dumb it is almost all of the time." Kyo said, as the fiery fighter looked smug. "Still don't know if we're safe or not."

*Confessional cut*


Speaking of other teams, there was a certain pair of teams that were just glaring at each other for one reason and one reason only.

Neither of the guys were sure what it was, but it definitely was some intense glares going in between the roofed tables that were still at the campground

"Whoa, whoa, what's with you today?" Reigen asked.

"Hey, this guy thinks he's so cool with his big hands, bananas and big claps!" Sokka shouted at Donkey Kong.

"DK, he didn't even diss anyone!" Daisy tried to calm the guy down.

"He said that bananas sucked and that I sucked!" Donkey Kong complained.

The vibe in the canteen area was a little bit too spicy for some people's liking, as there was more than a few members riled up for the next challenge.

"Yeah, that's a fact!" Sokka yelled.

"You're a fact. Because you can't even do water things!" Donkey Kong exclaimed. "Your sword skills are cool, though."

"Listen up, you can't just insult me and then say it's all okay." Sokka said. "This food is an better apology."

Sokka looked plain motivated, as Donkey Kong was raising an eyebrow.

"We didn't even get first, guy with a sword." Falco told Sokka. "We just got second."

"And...?" Sokka said.

"And if your head gets too big, you'll forget what made you get that second place." Reigen told Sokka, as Falco just pointed to him.

"The talking monkey is really annoying. That's all I've been saying." Sokka complained, as the other two were sighing.

"Alright, man. I'm just saying insulting a guy that could easily clap you into pieces isn't the smartest decision." Reigen said, as Sokka was just eating his food.

"...I know." Sokka said.

On the other side, most of the Deers were actually just chilling in random places and the Smash quartet of Luigi, Daisy, Bugs Bunny (he smashes stuff in a cartoony way) and Donkey Kong were basically in the forest and Bugs was the only one that wasn't hanging off a branch.

"He won a few days ago and got second yesterday, why he's acting like he's a big deal?" Donkey Kong asked. "He'd probably lose 'cause of my big hands!"

"Can't say that I disagree with ya there." Bugs Bunny said. "Hey, when am I finally gonna get screentime!"

"Whenever you want to do that. Been saving it up." Donkey Kong remarked.

"Guys, guys...we're gonna beat up the blue team, do some crazy things and probably mess up a few times, but not enough to lose any player in here!" Daisy declared, as she had a smile. "And then...the challenge is over."

"Oh okay." Luigi said, shaking in DK's presence. "So, what's...up?"

"Man, kicking it with you guys." Donkey Kong said. "And talking."

"Cool...I like talking." Luigi was clearly in a nervous state.

*Lowain's confessional*

Lowain looked really interested.

"I'm not going to lie. I wasn't expecting a whole beef between the big Kong and Sokka, but that's just the way that this thing goes." Lowain remarked. "Meanwhile, I'm just here wondering what fox dude and cyborg kid's up to!"

*Luigi's confessional*

The green plumber was a little bit scared.

"Oh man, I've got my friends to hang out with and heck, Donkey Kong's a friend, but I still can't believe he scares me." Luigi said, as he looked a little bit nervous.

*Confessional cut*


Speaking of Leshawna, Eva and Ryuko, they were doing some things in the green plains and the best area for that was...concidentally an area where stuff would usually happen.

"Why the heck are you here?" Eva asked.

"Because I want to be here, that's it!" Leshawna exclaimed.

"Damn, that's a good enough reason." Ryuko had a smirking grin. "You can keep up?"

"I'm keeping my butt up!" Leshawna was just looking motivated, as Eva had a nervous smile. "Eva, we're on the same team."

Ryuko was just running as hard as she could with Eva and Leshawna running behind them...as the three were just going through the forest and keeping up with each other.

Hopping over stones, ducking under some fallen trees and actually punching...a rock, which Eva and Ryuko both did.

"How am I supposed to keep up with that?!" Leshawna exclaimed.

"Figure it out yourself, friend." Eva said with a ton of spite.

Ryuko then basically encroached on a meeting of the five guys...the five people of the truce-alliance hybrid and then Eva and Leshawna were looking.

"This is gonna be interesting." Ryuko said, listening in on the most interesting alliance in the game.

Well, most of the Rhino guys' alliance were just sitting down in a weird circle with a bunch of tree stumps, as Shulk looked nervous and Dante still looked piqued.

"How are ya, blokes? I wonder why some of us aren't super interested in doing this meeting." Coachman had a very smug grin. "Though we may have lost, we're forcing this team forward."

"Uh-huh. What do you exactly propose, because I haven't seen any kind of good strategy." Basil said, practically tired of the alliance. "Or even better, strategy that isn't just yelling to others."

"Huh, why would we do that? We're only four challenges in and there is, literally, a hundred people to eliminate." Coachman said, not too bothered. "We just need to win this challenge...by any means necessary."

"Sabotage?" Basil asked, tired of the round-about words.

"Obviously!" Coachman remarked. "And also, Dante using his head."

"Thanks, old guy, I wasn't gonna do that anyways." Dante was just trying to high-five Basil. "Besides...what do we do if we lose?"

"...You should know this." Coachman said, very much bothered. "Vote them off obviously and if the others lose, me and Pinstripe will force a vote on someone!"

"Forgery, baby!" Pinstripe exclaimed, as Shulk look uneasy

"Wow, that sounds great." Shulk stated. "I've been researching some other technology and there's an alchemist ma with purple skin...I think he's cool."

"Aw yeah, I bet we're going to find some good things right there." Pinstripe remarked, as Coachman had a smug grin. "Where is he?"

"I heard of him, though!" Shulk said, as Dante gave a wink. "He's must be in a cave!"

"Thanks, blonde swordie!" Pinstripe exclaimed. "Alright, I'm tired of being here."

While the alliance was basically leaving the situation, the three that saw the odd strategy were a little bit scared of what said alliance of mostly good-ish guys...could do.

"Damn, they're crazy." Leshawna said.

"You're ain't wrong." Ryuko stated.

"Hey, guys, Chris here! We've got a killer challenge for you guys and trust me, it's going to be fun to watch...and do!"

The three of them were actually happy to hear that there was an interruption, but Chris being that interruption...dampened things a bit.

*Eva's confessional*

The black-haired angry athlete was just flexing her arms.

"I'm just going to beat 'em with raw skills and whatever else my teammates have...for obvious reasons. Whatever they're pulling, I'm gonna push 'em!"

*Confessional cut*


There was obviously an challenge.

What wasn't obvious was why there was a big crown there in the middle of a table and a metal fence that was seemingly way ahead of them.

"Welcome to the fifth challenge of this super-season!"

"Super-season?" Falco asked.

"There's 100 people, it definitely counts! That's not the point, we've got a crown right here and the challenge is actually kinda simple!"

Chris was actually rotating the crown around a little bit.

"Each team has to protect one guy that's literally sitting out of the challenge on a throne! If anyone can put the crown on the camper in the throne, their team gathers one point every half-minute...and if someone from another team takes the crown, no-one gets any points while they move to their team's throne!"

"That's not that simple." Falco remarked, as he scoffed.

"Camper with crown gets points for sitting on throne and if crown isn't on a thorne, no points are given! Come on, it's not that hard!" Chris announced. "In between the thrones, there's forest to get wild in...because when time's up, whoever camper has the crown outside of the thrones gains 30 points for their team!"

"Okay, okay, that's kinda insane." Falco said. "You just get points when the challenge is over?"

"Duh, you've gotta protect your homies." Riley just stated it.

"Never mind, then." Falco remarked. "Looks like you're going to have to protect your heads!"

"Nigga, I've been protecting my own head in these streets." Riley remarked.

"Oh yeah, there are fake crowns and you guys should get to your places...right now! The actual challenge starts in five minutes!"

The four coloured arrows also popped up from the trees, as the teams were sure of something obvious.

"Nice challenge. Must have been inspired by something!" Terry Bogard had a smile on his face.

"This is stupidly original, though. By that, I mean it's stupid and original." Noah remarked.

"Hey, don't do the host like that. He tried his best." Terry said. "...I hope."

Chris had an airhorn for the teams to disperse and for him to do the outro to this episode...as the host was just putting himself in the centre with the crown in his hands.

"Who's going to be crowned...after the break!" Chris finished up the first part of the episode.


To be continued in Part 2, where hopefully an old man gets stripped of his crown and swapped to another teammate within the same team.

However, things get a little messy and crown-taking gets a little bit crazy with the men trying to get the one crown to the women within their team.

Just because they didn't want to see a man become a woman through weird means.

Chapter 30: Episode 6-2: Not So Super Crown

Summary:

The battle for the crown points has started in regular fashion.
Reckless moves all around!

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 6: Sitting On The Chair
Part 2: Not So Super Crown

It is a pun or it is an actual thing?

Does it really matter, though? The battle for the crown points really gets started, as the starting flag's dropped and so does some weird strategies from a guy that has been through it before.

Will Khun secure the time bonus? Will one team take the crown long enough to do some crazy defense? Will one team go on the offense and just throw out random attacks.

And more important, how does volleyballs and footballs play into it? Who knows, man? Who knows...except for me and thanks to the reviews for doing them reviews!

Anyways, let's make this!

Besides this, I've been somewhat reworking both Episodes 1 and the latter half of Episode 2 to be a bit less cumbersome and to also integrate certain things from the beginning. (I spent too long doing this, BTW)

Once again, let's get crowns!


"Okay, so, what we need to do is kinda easy. We need to ensure that we take the crown first, put it on Soos...who is on the throne and then just protect him." Snake told the whole team, who was on the vibe.

"I like sitting, but why I am sitting here?" Soos asked.

"Because you're a very cool guy who is very dumb." Snufkin said.

"...Come on, man." Soos said. "I don't have powers, but come on!"

"Honestly, it's because you never take that hat off!" Snufkin remarked, as Soos gave a thumbs up.

Snake was just a little confused at why the choice was made, but he just accepted it.

"All we can really do is protect him." Snake said. "So, is that what we're doing?"

"Yes, because we're a solid team that does solidly!" Tanya stated with confidence. "All of us can cover for each other's skills that much I can tell and if you're not, trust me, we will know."

"Damn, that's...just hilariously onimous." Snake just chuckled, as the whole team looked confident about guarding the guy. "Though, we should get some of us guarding the place and others...get to catching the crown."

Tanjiro, Samurai Jack, Uraraka, Yuri and Aisling were stepping on ahead...as they were sharing their unsheathed weapons or powers that they had...as Samurai Jack had a determined frown

"Looks like they stepped themselves up." Samus remarked, as Snake adjusted his headband. "Snake, let's finish this."

And in another team, things were a little bit different for yesterday's losing team...as they were working their hardest to force anyone to get up there, since one of them was missing.

"Hey, Tifa can't just get up there!" Sammy exclaimed. "She didn't decide to get up there!"

"Dude, she can kick a lot of butt, that's a good reason!" Rock exclaimed.

"I'm not really a strong damsel. Isn't there like someone here that'd like to wear the crown?" Tifa asked, as Sammy was just nodding to that.

Rock looked nervous, as did Legoshi and Pinstripe just grumbled.

"Isn't Sugar here?" Sammy asked, as Sugar come from nowhere. "Sugar, can you-"

"I'm gonna wear that crown and sit on it like a queen!" Sugar declared, as Tifa did a sigh of relief.

"And she can't defend herself, dummy." Pinstripe remarked, as Sammy and Sugar looked tired of it.

"Oh, Tifa can't fight on the throne." Rock realised, as Pinstripe just pinched his nose. "She can't."

"Alright, you want Sugar, then you get Sugar!" Pinstripe complained, as he walked with an angered poise.

And of course, the Crows chose Gloria...for obvious reasons and Seabass chose Noel becaus she wasn't in a fighting mood, as the four teams had chosen their throne sitters.

The better question is...when was the challenge going to start?

"Okay, so each team has chosen their throne sitters! Alright, let's GO!"

The Crows weren't even close being ready for the sudden announcement of the challenge starting...besides a few people and Terry Bogard was just getting into action.

"Finally, where were you?" Riku asked.

"I dunno, just chilling within this team and doing alright." Terry Bogard said.

The two of them were doing their best to ensure that they weren't out of it anymore, Keyblade warrior and hungry wolf not mattering that much.


The first thing to do in this challenge? Try to establish where the crown is and why the heck walls just appeared on the path directly to them.

"Wow, Chris really doesn't want to make this challenge easy!" Terry Bogard remarked, as Pit ran into a wall. "Looks like we're going around this thing."

"I'm sure that wherever it matters someone will get there first." Riku said. "But we can take the crown easily."

"Yeah!" Terry exclaimed. "Let's get it!"

Riku, Pit, Terry and out of nowhere, Sakura were all trying their best to get to the crown point, as while there was no guarantee that it was real, it was...something to believe.

Besides that, Riku and Pit looked from above the wall and they were still in the trees...seeing a few people move around the forest to either find the shown crown or another crown and...they both jumped down to run towards the main crown.

"Geez, it's like everyone's taking the crown!" Pit said, as he looked over some crazy stuff.

"Well, to win, you'd have to do that." Riku was running towards the source of the brawling.

These two were ready to get in the crown brawl, weapons at the ready and Terry catching up pretty quickly to the brawl, Sakura stuck in some vines...with the brawl practically throwing up the crown every three seconds.

Terry, Riku and Pit were all running into the mess of punches, kicks and projectiles that went nowhere...and suprisingly, Pit jumped...Riku threw some fire out and Terry just jumped into the brawl for the crown.

"Goddamn, this sucks!" Terry said, before being punched by Yuri.

Unsurprisingly, the fight didn't get stopped by some Firaga...as Yuri, Terry, Daisy, Mai and Harley Quinn were in the same area swinging their punches around and all of that, but the crown got punched with utter force.

So much fire that it flied through the forest, which kinda caught all of them off-guard and the rest of them...were going to have to chase it again.

"Finally, you won't believe what I found." Sakura said, panting with a crown on her hand. "Nice, isn't it?"

"Yeah, it is!" Terry exclaimed. "Gotta keep on your head, though!"

The four Crows that managed to get the crown for their team were just sprinting all of the way back, getting chased by Harley, Mai, Yuri and Daisy...who were also fighting each other.

Unsurprisingly the chase stopped because of the fighting and the four of them ran around the wall...while the others crashed into the wall.

"I bet that hurt like a fire truck..." Pit asked. "...and a arrow shot."

"What's up with everybody anyways?" Terry asked.

*Harley Quinn's confessional*

She had a bloodied bandage on her forehead.

"Damn it...we let her took the crown! I can't believe that Chris would put fake crowns here."

*Confessional cut*


The four of them were actually back at the Crows' hut, as they've managed to take the crown back to the person who was sitting down...or hippo, as Gloria picked it up and put it on her head.

"Yeah, they did it! Now the points should be pouring in." Gloria remarked.

"I don't think that's how it works." Noah said, carrying a wooden shield.

"None of us know how it works, that's the beauty of this challenge!" Gloria exclaimed, as there was now a timer that was still stopped. "Now we know..."

"Yeah, we got a fake one." Noah stated.

"Man, the real crown's still out there, so maybe if we can get it-" Terry Bogard was ready for some more, as was Sakura.

"Nah way, we're doing crazy things in this show!" Gloria shouted.

"That's right, check the timer to see it's a real crown!" Chris announced, just chuckling at his hidden surprise...the Crows hating the decision.

"Goddamn it, Chris does it again." Deadpool said, no malice. "I bet we're...not going to get it."

"Damn, that's sad...but I'm flying anyways!"

As Pit finished saying that, he got to finding the crown at speed...as they were speeding

Speaking of other teams, there was actually a small hidden cave that was suprisingly well lit and the three most observant people of the Swordfishes were just speeding through it.

They were trying to find a hidden crown, considering what Chris would do to hide it.

"Chris is one twisted guy...so that's what we're going with!" Tails had a good methodology, saying it with confidence.

"Man, really? You don't know the guy." Falco scoffed.

"Well, what else do you propose?" Tails asked.

"Find something within the sand, because if it's anything, it's like buried treasure!" Falco declared.

"You...could be wrong." Tails answered, as Reg was walking by with his mechanical arms.

"He could be right, we don't know this guy." Reg said, looking at the ground. "Besides, it could be forever."

"It ain't." Falco remarked...before Reg stepped on a hidden crown. "See!"

"Wait, it may not be-" Reg picked up the thing and in the light, it was a heavy crown. "-Well, we're part of the way there!"

"Hold up, can you do that spinny spin again?" Falco asked...as Tails was running backwards. "Where are you going?"

"To do the spin." Tails shouted in the cave, before firing up his Spindash to do some mad carrying. "Watch out!"

The three of them may have found a crown, but they weren't the only ones in the cave or rather, they weren't the only ones that had known about the cave entrance and it was still the same team.

"Man, when do you think they're going to come out?" Lowain asked, looking directly into the tunnel.

"They're coming out and you better move!" Sokka shouted, seeing some serious dust.

"Now?" Lowain asked...before he felt the full wind of Tails flying. "...My flying homie, man."

Sokka and Lowain were just nodding at Tails' speed, as the crown was flung by the sheer force of the trio that flew and said flying trio were running into a bunch of trees that blocked down.

And then the two of them were sprinting towards their home base.

*Sokka's confessional*

"I hope that they're alive or something like that." Sokka said, feeling real dour about the injury. "Because they're 100% alive!"

*Confessional cut*

Speaking of the crown, the three guys landed pretty alright and Noel was sitting there, ready to engage her guns and feeling weirdly uncomfortable.

"I swear I feel like a criminal!" Noel complained, before the crown landed on her hand. "Do I have to sit down all of the time?"

"I don't know, I'm just here to defend you." Raven remarked, as Noel put the crown on. "Besides the clock's going up."

"That sounds cool...whatever that is." Noel said, sure that she was going to get hit.

"Yeah, don't worry your little butt." Raven remarked, as the point counter went up. "We've got a single point."


"The Seabass are now counting the points up...as they've got three now and already getting their lead going!" Chris announced, as there was some other people that was within the same cave system...though certain parts were boarded off to avoid getting people lost.

That being said, there was somehow speakers underground and a few of the members were hearing it loud and clear.

"Hey, soldier, you think they're going to notice us sneaking up on them?" Bugs whispered to Snake (of all people).

"Possibly, we're in a box." Snake said. "I think people know about me."

"No, they don't...you're a frigging super spy!" Bugs exclaimed.

"No, I mean my presence." Snake said.

Someone definitely noticed the moving box with a couple of legs coming out of it, but it was Sugar and JFK, two people who just got paired up by someone.

"What the heck...that box has legs?" Sugar asked, as the box was just moving on its own...crawling. "What kind of thing is it?"

"It's a box, fatty!" JFK shouted. "It moves however it wants!"

Snake and Bugs weren't even humouring the twos' conversations...as they were crawling into the Seabass's home base, Snake sneaking through bushes, Spike flying and Bugs dug through the ground.

The home bases were just big coloured cabins, but the Seabass did bring out people like Askeladd, Bayonetta and Connor, who was ready to do his best...while the three guys from the Deers were looking at the base.

"How the heck are we going to get past that?" Bugs asked.

"I can fly and breath fire, but I'm pretty sure that they're all a little too powerful." Spike was still off the ground...in a bush.

"Hold on...you could be the only one in the box." Bugs remarked. "Snake?"

"Snake, that sounds like a good plan." Spike said...as Snake just gave the thumbs up from the box. "Nevermind, he's way ahead of us."

"Alright, we distract." Bugs just bit his carrot, as he said that.

"...Sure?" Spike was very unsure.

While Snake was crawling in the box, Spike was just flying in towards the random people that was just either throwing stuff at him or using something a little bit smarter.

Reigen threw some salt far enough to get in his eyes, as Bayonetta fired a few shots to send Spike into the ground.

"Isn't this too crazy for Total Drama?" Spike asked, covering his eyes.

"Bayonetta, I think you overdid it a bit." Reigen was winching at the gun shot...as Bayonetta was just blowing the smoke off. "At least, he's down."

Spike's eyes were real red, as he just walked back to his place and Bugs managed to get stomped by Askeladd, who thought it was just the ground.

"Did the ground just say ow?" Askeladd asked, hearing the ground. "Whoever you are, you're not ready!"

*Reigen's confessional*

The fake psychic was in a good mood.

"Yeah, that sounds like Askeladd helping by accident!" Reigen said. "Things are going good."

*Confessional cut*

And despite Spike and Bugs just running back to help each other, Snake managed to get inside the cabin...as a box and Noel noticed said moving box and she had one thing to do.

She had her guns out, ready to shoot at the box...even if there was no-one in there

"Stop moving, box!" Noel shouted.

The box stopped moving...as she said, as Noel was just calming down for a second and she just wiped the sweat off her brow.

"You guys and your moving box." Noel just laughed...as she was just awkwardly sitting in the throne, before getting up to relax her elbow. "Wait, since when-"

Snake surprised her...by opening up the box, taking the crown from Noel...with a headlock and then going through the back (which had a lot of space)

Noel was plain shocked, as Snake and his buddies were just booking it out of the location and she was just trying to fire her guns from the cabin...and so did the rest of her team.

"The super-soldier arrived in a box, which was one of his trademark calls." Connor told Noel. "...Can't believe that we didn't notice."

"I'm sorry that I didn't notice." Noel remarked, freaking out.

"It's not a big problem. We have a hour and fifty minutes." Connor told her, as Noel was sweating a lot. "Don't worry...I'll help out somehow."

“Good, because I’m supposed to stay put!” Noel said.

*Connor's confessional*

The android police officer looks...confused.

I still don’t know why it works like this, but I will help out regardless!” Connor stated.

*Confessional cut*

Snake has stole the crown! I repeat, Snake from the Deers has stolen the crown!”


Despite Snake getting a bunch of his friends coming in for him and also, some others just fighting some random people from other teams...things weren’t going really smoothly for his team.

If only because Chris had to announce to everybody and for some reason, there was a bunch of the strongest in these threes' area or something.

"What do we do? I don't want to fight anyone and my eyes still hurt a lot!" Spike was being carried by Bugs.

"Come on, what else do we do?" Bugs asked, charging up a fist.

"Not do that." Spike said, eyes still stinging.

"...There ain't many options." Snake remarked.

They ran their best, as their teammates were getting ravaged.

Speaking of the strong people in the woods, Donkey Kong was just getting clobbered by some Rugged Rhinos...despite his big everything and Harley Quinn and Tron Bonne were doing the combo.

And Snake saw all of that.

"Uh, I'm going cleanly wrecked right here!" Donkey Kong shouted, as he got swarmed by a bat and a hundred Servbots. "Guys!"

Donkey Kong couldn't even get up at this point, as the Servbots were on him and Harley Quinn bonked him on the head.

Snake was the only one that stopped, as Bugs carrying Spike was going on ahead and the super soldier had one thing to do...throw a few grenades that didn't look like grenades.

"Hold up, why he's throwing giant pine cones?" Harley asked...before they exploded.

"Servbots!" Tron Bonne shouted in worry, seeing her Servbots actually get hurt.

Donkey Kong might have gotten thrown up in the explosion, but Harley and Tron Bonne got smacked by him falling down and Snake just came out.

"Man, something broke my fall. Couldn't hurt too much!" Donkey Kong grinned as he said that.

"I think we should get going before..." Snake just pointed to the knocked out ladies. "...I don't think they'll be awake for a while."

Donkey Kong and Snake went their ways and followed the pair with the crown, knowing that their teammates were probably going to fight as hard as they could.

*Tron Bonne's confessional*

"I am very lucky that my Servbots don't really feel pain, because that hurt like a getting shot at by that Mega dummy!" Tron Bonne complained, as she just straightened herself out. "I'm gonna beat that dumb monkey!"

*Confessional cut*

Speaking of Spike and Bugs, the latter dug underground for the former and finally, Spike's eyes healed...magically...but they weren't out of the mess of fighting random people from the other teams.

Nobara and Owen were the ones to do it this time around.

"No way...you guys aren't ready for this guy's fire!" Bugs just held the crown.

"He's probably right." Spike said, just spewing out some fire.

Owen did a small fart, though Nobara could smell it and the guy just unloaded a big one too and that with the fire...made Bugs pull Spike far away from the fart and fire.

"Hey, uh, you might want to move." Owen told Nobara quietly.

"Geez, you reek!" Nobara shouted, already running from the smell.

Bugs and Spike just saw the explosion that ensued behind them, as they both got pushed forward by said explosion and onto the very outside of their team's home base.

Nobara just ran outside to avoid the explosion, which Owen was in the middle of and just as it started, it ended pretty quickly.

"Holy shit!" Nobara shouted. "He's gotta be-"

Owen may have been burnt, but he wasn't out...as he ran to Nobara.

"Hey, can you believe that there was a butt ton of methane? Huh, crazy!" Owen didn't even notice the pun, which got Nobara to be punched.

*Nobara's confessional*

She smelled pretty bad.

"Fuck this, I'm going to vote for him...because I smell bad, blew up a cave and he just let them have a crown." Nobara said, trying to waft away her smell.

*Confessional cut*


Soon enough, the Deers were actually on the base and they had the crown in their hands and they were all wondering one cool thing....as they weren't surprised at how some of the contestants were now.

"I can sense that some of you are very tired." Dawn said, as she saw Julia Chang panting.

"I haven't really found the crown yet, but-" Julia said, before Spike landed with the crown on Soos' head. "-Looks like we all found it!"

"What matters is that we all tried with our different auras!" Dawn complimented Julia.

"...Thanks? I'm just sitting my best!" Soos shouted.

"Hey, you're a real good sitter." Julia told Soos, who blushed. "Geez, it's not that big of a deal."

"I'm doing big deal things with big deal...stuff!" Soos exclaimed.

"A'ight, these daring deers are counting their points..as they've got one point right now!" Chris announced, as there was a whole bunch that were ready to defend their base. "Come, Rhinos, your ruggedness ain't just for show...ain't it!"


Someone knew that their team had been called out and that someone also knew what they were going to try and do...as Tron Bonne and Harley Quinn were carried back by Kristoff, which was wincing.

"Wow, how are they alive?" Kristoff asked.

"What matters is that they are!" Azula said. "We need to wake them up."

"Hold up, I got it!" Kristoff exclaimed, as he cut into a tree very loudly.

"What does that have to do with anything?" Azula asked, as her two alliance partners were up. "Never mind."

"Okay, so, Snake just blew his friend and then Donkey Kong was sittin on top of us. But two minutes, we sat on top of him!" Tron Bonne exclaimed, as the people that were hanging out were confused.

"...Yeah, that sounds bad. But we can take on a gamble...it's very possible that there's more than one crown that would count." Yumeko suggested.

"You're not the only one that thought that. The other people actually went." Azula remarked, as Tron Bonne was easing her head.

"Oh, I know. I just noticed something weird." Yumeko said...as the rest of the alliance that she was in looked at her dumbfounded. "He obviously said that there's only one crown...but what if one of the fakes give points slower?"

"...Sure. Let's just go with that." Tron Bonne answered, still groggy. "We're still going for the real one."

"There's more than enough people in this team to do that, so it's not impossible to do that." Yumeko said, as there was a few guys that were perking up.

"I mean, you can do it, just don't be surprised when it doesn't work." Tron Bonne remarked.

"Hey, at least, we can say we tried." Yumeko said with a smile...as Clover and Lynn were joining her.

"Uh, that's not happening, though." Clover was just flexing her stuff.

"She's saying that it could happen and we could get something!" Lynn proclaimed.

"If we get to smash heads, I'm in!" Harley was just spinning her baseball bat around...as Yumeko looked happier. "Damn, you might be crazy."

The four ladies left to find some kind of edge case, as Azula was already long-gone along with a whole bunch of other people to take the real crown and the small chunk of the team that was left...was being prepared for the sitter to come back.

Besides JFK, who brought something both familiar and cursed back.

"Here's a thing that could er-uh help us out!" JFK shouted, carrying a crown with a malformed pink mushroom and eyes in it. "It gives people big round ones!"

"What disease is it?" Carmelita asked, trying to not sigh.

"Nah, watch this." JFK remarked, putting it on and uh...

...well, it did turn him into a woman, big rounds ones and all and unsurprisingly, there was a lot of confused screams from the guys and the girls weren't in the mood.

"How is this relevant to the challenge?" Carmelita asked, very unimpressed with JFK.

"It gave me a-" JFK answered, almost raising the rating of the show.

"Bro, what the actual fuck! Take that crown off!" Muscle Man shouted at JFK, who just took it off.

And turned back to normal.

"Uh, Chris, can we keep it?" Muscle Man shouted. "It's gonna 'cause some serious drama!"

"Please no-" Carmelita said.

"Yeah!" Deadpool shouted, before he got interrupted.

"You make a good argument. You guys can keep it, though it doesn't give you any points." Chris announced and then turned off the microphone. "Are the Rhinos actually going to make a comeback? Will the Deers just run away with the 13 points that they have? And more importantly, what's up with the Crows? Find that out...after the break!"

While the screen turned black, there was a Super Crown that was probably going to mess with people that were hanging on the same team as...Muscle Man and JFK.


To be continued in Part 3, where the obvious battle for the crown and the battle for time was happening, as the Daring Deers were going all in on fighting for their team to secure the win.

And whoops, the title's technically not a lie because there's a normal crown and a Super Crown! (which is only here for jokes, obviously...I think.)

The total amount of time points for each team:
Daring Deers (1st, 13 points)
Striking Swordfishes (2nd, 11 points)
Rugged Rhinos (Tied for 3rd, 0 points)
Crafty Crows (Tied for 3rd, 0 points)

Chapter 31: Episode 6-3: In The Thick of It

Summary:

The crown challenge hits its fever pitch, as there's more of the battle coming!

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 6: Sitting On The Chair
Part 3: In The Thick Of It

With the Super Crown drama not yet started, it's back to the weirdest tactics you've ever seen and the stupidest moves that could be pulled with the real one or whatever!

Scratch that, Bowsette reference is here, so you have been warned! (Memeking, 1602jaw, appreciate both of your short reviews by the way)

And a hype battle, as some teams get real wacky with their strategy, wherever there may be a single crown that gets points or not!

By the way, Deadpool's about to get into the business along with the rest of the team, so see this chapter to see what's up with the golden team!


"Welcome back to the Total Drama Crown Game and, we've got a team that hasn't been seen getting any points!"

Chris transitioned straight into...the Crows, who already were trying their hardest and couldn't really get anything and their mood wasn't too positive...as Gloria was sitting proudly and Judy looked determined.

"Let's get real, I don't think we're winning." Judy said.

"We could win soon!" Gloria shouted. "We just do our thing and take them!"

"Take 'em how? The strongest people are going to be guarding the crown." Judy stated.

"I guess we are going to do it." Gloria exclaimed, as Judy wasn't really understanding what they were doing.

"That's right, we're actually going to start this chapter!" Deadpool yelled, pulling out his two katanas enthusiastically.

"Of our battle?" Judy asked...which Deadpool nodded. "Good!"

With that being said, dealing with Snufkin and Ram was surprisingly hard...considering that they was so small and gave so little of a care about them.

And of course, it had to be Soma and Genos, two people who were completely opposite to each other in terms of skills and Soma was definitely trying his best with...a pan.

"You're going down, tiny guy!" Soma shouted with a goofy smile.

"Nah, you're the one that's going to go down!" Snufkin shouted, as he just whistled.

These two were just having a good old time with a pan and a net, these two were running without fear...as Ram and Genos were having a different kind of time.

Especially since Genos made sure to not burn the forest and Ram was just throwing wind out like it was going out of style, Genos getting blown back thanks to the tight spaces.

"Abusing your wind magic will run down your mana." Genos told Ram.

"For the record, I am here to help my team and by doing just that, I'm doing what lord Roswaal says." The pink-haired maid replied.

*Ram's confessional*

"Something tells me that he wasn't telling the entire truth, but nevertheless I'm going to do what I do!" Ram stated confidently.

*Confessional cut*

Genos kept on firing his shots at Ram, making sure that it didn't hit the trees and Ram kept on running on the ground, making the chance of that happening...higher.

"For the record, I don't think I need to burn down the forest-" Genos got kicked by Yuri, who just leapt down from a tree. "-Good move."

"Thank you!" Yuri said with a smile.

Genos and Yuri were on the ground, as Ram and now Sakura were having their own fight on the same ground with uppercuts that got countered by kicks and doubling up on the Shouoken, throwing Ram in the air.

"And I guess we're equal!" Sakura shouted, as Genos got up quickly. "Let's get crowned!"

"I think that's going to be said several more times." Genos remarked, as he carried Sakura to a good hiding spot.

The two of them were finally up on a tree, right before seeing the Deers just doing their thing and being pretty cool with the self-proclaimed team leader...and Mikasa and Sandy joining them.

Mikasa, Sandy, Sakura and Genos were the quartet that was hanging on a tree, as they had a plan on how to deal with the greenest team in the game...of sorts.

"So, what's up?" Sakura was on a different branch. "You guys are looking prepared!"

"Pretty prepared, even. We've got a plan that involves Genos being the distraction and the rest of us...running." Sandy said, as Mikasa gave a thumbs up. "Simple stuff."

"...Distracting I can do." Genos stated, readying his rockets.

*Mikasa's confessional*

"Something tells me that this plan is going to be harder than it seems, as we're up against the strongest of the Deers, Snake and Piccolo being those two." Mikasa said, pulling her blades. "They're not invincible, though."

"WOO, GOT 'EM!" Deadpool yelled just outside of the confessional.

*Confessional cut*


The Rhinos were somewhat down, but they weren't out as two of the twenty or so non-alliance members were running through the forest and they were looking real good.

"Forget alliances, we're taking that crown." Sol said. "You included obviously."

"Like I said, I only came here to have a victory." Storm Shadow prepared his blades. "Stay in your lane."

"Well, stay in yours."

Though they weren't impressed with each other, they definitely heard the next announcement from Chris.

"Man, the Deers actually have 31 points...which is like 15 minutes and someone should've stepped on it a while!"

A shifty ninja and a bounty hunter made a deadly duo for the formerly most consistent team and they started right away...by rushing in and not wasting any time for the Deers.

And since they didn't even care that made them more deadly, throwing star bombs all around and Sol putting someone in his Night Raid Vortex, even being burnt.

"Geez, these niggas ain't pulling any punches and even making my teammates lit...but they ain't getting between me and my paper!" Riley declared, as he had a paintball gun and karate lessons.

Riley just did a killer jump kick, but it wasn't much of one compared to Sol doing a Volcanic Viper and got burnt.

"What a mediocre team...carried by only a few members." Storm Shadow remarked, before Piccolo shot a beam.

"Don't have time for remarks." Sol whispered, as he tried to swing at white wolves. "Where the hell did these come from?"

"Does it matter?" Storm Shadow slowly rolled under the beam of Piccolo...who teleported out of sight.

Sol and Storm Shadow were 'bout to get their butts reversed on, if Piccolo didn't get teleported a bit too far and Azula provided a very fiery kick...to his face.

"I don't care what you do, you're not getting past my wolves!" Aisling shouted, ready to sic her wolves on the trio...as the Crows' quartet just jumped out of nowhere.

And the wolves went to the Crows that landed, as Azula just ran past Aisling...as did Storm Shadow and Sol, already grappling with Snake with a grenade.

And Aisling just ran out of focus and out of the camera's view.

*Aisling's confessional*

"I wanted the wolves to focus on whatever team is trying to take our crown! They're listening to me, but they're not the rhinos...or whatever they area." Aisling said, very much pissed off.

*Confessional cut*

Azula actually played second fiddle to Storm Shadow, who took the crown and never looked back for her and Shulk provided an accidental assist...basically falling from the sky.

The four Rhinos were together and they weren't sure why.

"Is there a very good reason why you're here?" Azula asked. "I assume your alliance's plans went well."

"I got thrown to try and slice the crown in half...I think." Shulk answered, genuinely serious. "That's definitely a plan."

"You can say that again." Azula stated, as Shulk ignored her.

"This two-alliance thing ain't working." Sol said...as Azula and Shulk just nodded along. "Don't listen to the guy who actually helps."

*Shulk's confessional*

"I mean getting into an alliance is definitely going to help me get ahead in the game and hopefully, make it to the merge, where I can see my friends from Smash. But, though..."

*Confessional cut*


Back at the Rhinos' base, you'd believed that they were the least evil team with all of the fungus crown shenanigans that was going on and...even through messing around, irony set in.

All four of the crown-bearers easily managed to arrive in time before anything could happen with the fungus crown, Storm Shadow didn't slice it and Sammy and Sugar were both on top of the throne for seemingly no reason.

"Total Drama contestants stick together?" Sammy asked. "Just let me go for a moment."

"Nah, I'm trying to turn over some new leaves and I've turned over way too many leaves and I'm too dirty!" Sugar shouted.

"Cool. Just leave me be." Sammy said, as Sugar stopped hugging her. "Glad, they're back."

"And not a moment too soon!" Sugar just stole the crown. "Back in my town, I was voted the prettiest!"

The four crown-bearers, Sammy and Mai was struggling to not frown were there to see her take the crown and start racking up points...and so did Harley Quinn, who started chuckling.

*Mai's confessional*

"She doesn't look bad, it's just that she's annoying and I'm not interested in bringing down the mood." Mai stated, not in a great mood.

*Harley's confessional*

She was full-blown laughing.

"Wow, that's some big competition! For the record, it's 'cause she's annoying and hasn't done jack shit." Harley said, still in a good mood.

*Confessional cut*

"And finally, the Rhinos have started to rack up points on their own!" Chris announced. "Despite having a crown that turns men into ladies...somehow."

"That's a joke, right?" Shulk asked.

"Man, I wish I was joking right now."

And Chris didn't sound too pleased or even angry, just irked by the Super Crown's presence and Shulk...was real curious about it.

"Looks like it must be unique to this island." Shulk said. "I wonder what it is!"

"And I don't want to be there for it." Sol shrugged, as he went back out for a fight. "I'm going to fight the rest of them."

"Alright, I'm going to discover the secrets of the mushroom crown." Shulk stated...as the blonde swordsman was looking inside.

"Don't get distracted by that other crown. We're still losing against the others." Storm Shadow told Shulk, who was going inside. "I came here to win."

*The white ninja's confessional*

"I came here to take down Snake Eyes, win the money and live how I want. That fool and what's he guarding is the only reason why I'm here." Storm Shadow said, being in a aggressive mood.

*Confessional cut*

The rest of them, though, were discovering the secrets of the Super Crown...super quickly and Dante was liking it a bit too much for good measure, Sammy wasn't in a good mood and Legoshi's sense was going off.

"Aw yeah, good ladies...that aren't ladies." Dante was struggling to say.

"Trans rights!" Sammy shouted. "What you said was dumb."

"I can't blame ya, what are you supposed to say to this?" Dante remarked on the contestant that got princess'd up.

"Not what you said." Sammy said.

What they were talking about that Legoshi was freaking out and saying nothing about, as some of the other contestants had arrived and got confused about?

The Coachman had the crown and things weren't good for him, as they got princess'd up...mostly in being (very) thicc and all of that nonsense and Shulk realised what he'd gotten himself into.

"Oh no, I'm outta here." Kristoff said.

"Wow, Chris was not joking. Not sure if that's a good thing, though." Shulk said, a little bit irked.

"...She's got-" Kristoff whispered to Shulk.

"Quiet, you two! I wasn't willing to wear this, but two people in particular wanted to see me embarrassed again and honestly, they're regretting their decision with the whip attack." Coachman said, taking the sudden gender change in...their stride, taking the crown off to put in a box. "This could be useful in future challenges."

Kristoff and Shulk were both shocked, as Dante was walking in and saying something cool.

"You could've not been...a GILF." Dante smirked, as he ran out of the cabin. "That's right, come and get us other teams!"

"...What does that mean?" Kristoff asked, as Shulk was just tapping the crown.

"I don't know, but I'm glad it's over." Legoshi remarked, ready to get punching.

*Hank's confessional*

He'd looked like he stayed in there for a good while.

"Honestly, if I wanted to see something like that...I wouldn't want to. At least, my team's not doing too badly." Hank said.

*Confessional cut*


"Yeah, now there's some action!"

Chris wanted some action and he got it in a very different way, as the Crows' leading quartet was just walking carefully in the woods with their own minor injuries and determination intact.

"Hey, looks like we're going back to the drawing board." Sandy said. "And we're-"

"Doing the same thing again, because we got stopped by some white wolves." Mikasa stated. "Besides, the crown just moved, I don't think it's going to change much."

"Look, we're up against two guys who just cleared out the Deers and...their really strong friends!" Sandy declared. "And the same plan won't work."

"It's not like there's anyone that is too strong in one camp and the team is divided between at least two alliances that don't work together well." Mikasa told Sandy.

"...You sure?" Sakura asked. "Because it doesn't look very divided."

Speaking of the team, Legoshi was definitely attempting his best...as Clover, Pepper Ann and Lynn were looking at him nervously, while the guy's throwing out some standing punches.

They weren't the only ones that were standing in front of the team's flag cabin, but they were definitely the most tryhard of them all.

"Lynn, I'm sure that we're going to fly into the toilet." Pepper Ann, just trying her best, said.

"Who said we didn't need to take risks?" Lynn just showed her karate gear.

"Uh, I said that...because I'm looking pretty good and I don't want to ruin it!" Clover exclaimed, wearing some light blue jeans and rocking it. "That being said, I'm not about losing!"

"Now, that's the right attitude!" Lynn said. "Pepper Ann, just don't lose."

"How, though?" Pepper Ann asked. "Most of these guys probably break desks for a living!"

"...Still not backing down." Lynn said.

"We're all friends here, right?" Legoshi asked, as Pepper Ann asked. "Wait, why do you have no fur?"

As soon as that question got asked, Sakura and Genos leapt out of the bushes and did some killer kicks to Legoshi and Pepper Ann, knocking them both out and Genos said some words.

"If you two back down, you won't get hurt too badly." Genos said, worried about Pepper Ann. "Sorry for overdoing it."

"Yeah, you're about to go down!" Sakura shouted, still fighting Lynn. "Hard!"

"Says you!"

Sakura and Lynn were practically equal, as Genos was just standing there with Pepper Ann and Legoshi both on the floor and Clover ready to get some hits in on the cyborg.

Problem was, Genos actually just grabbed Clover's kicking leg and just threw her backwards with some absurd strength, making her fly into the trees and Genos walked through.

The cyborg just looked at his arms, as he grasped his fist and ran on through to...to for lack of a better word, getting jumped by several powerful people and getting hit in many places...hell, he even got sat on by the Coachman, who had a very daring smirk.

"Man, fight back! You just threw Clover like it wasn't a big deal!" Dante remarked. "Come on, S-Class guy, show 'em!"

"Don't encourage the cyborg child." Storm Shadow remarked, using his bombs on Genos. "He's not from our team."

"I'm pretty sure that I could take him 1-on-1." Dante said, as Genos just lifted up the Coachman easily. "I'm gonna put that theory to the test!"

"I'd like to see how powerful you are, demon hunter." Genos just put up his fists.

"Now that's the spirit, Genos!"

Dante and Genos were both standing at the perfect distance to have a pretty cool battle, as a good chunk of the Rhinos were just watching them, Sugar was protected by two people...who weren't well equipped to deal with the cyborg hero.

Sakura was just punching circles around Lynn...mostly because of the Hadoukens and Shouoken's all around wrecking Lynn's less messy, but basic karate attacks.

"Man, now this is entertainment! I was about to unload some caps on him, but I'm pretty sure it'd blow up in my face." Pinstripe remarked, still ready with the tommy gun.

"How did you..." Sammy just looked at the gangster with a sigh. "...never mind, I think Sakura's won."

"Now, I'm unloading!" Pinstripe shouted, shooting out some rounds at Sakura and hitting her on the leg. "...It worked!"

"I don't know if that was wise!" Sammy shouted, as Sakura got back up with a limp.

*Pinstripe's confessional*

The potoroo smiled arrogantly.

"What is she talking about wise? She can't do a goddamn thing, even compared to most of the normal people and going up against cyborg guy means that I'm just gonna write a obitutary...with no words." Pinstripe remarked, as the potoroo looked tired.

*Confessional cut*


Speaking of the big battle, Dante just started with a dashing sword swing and Genos basically did the same thing for his fists, allowing for the two of them to clash as hard as they could.

"Does every challenge have to have some crazy fight?" Sugar asked Sammy.

"No, really!" Sammy said.

"This challenge is boring! Make some good fighting for your queen!" Sugar shouted...as Sammy was questioning how she'd got here.

Genos was just throwing out some tough hooks, Dante countering them with flashy as hell sword guards...ensuring that the place didn't get torched by their strongest abilities, as even their hard-hitting strikes was causing a ton of shockwaves in the air.

Genos even rocketted around to resposition his good old hits, as Dante has a grin on his face before switching up his own style to be more defensive, practically allowing the clock to run.

"Man, the Rhinos are racking up points and doing cool things at the same time, as they're in the lead...even in front of the Deers!" Chris announced, as Dante and Genos were still going overpowered blow to overpowered blow.

Despite that...there was a lot of people hanging out in the cabin, including the now reawakened Legoshi and Pepper Ann and two of them were in a very good mood.

"Well, that should do the trick. If he keeps on fighting for...however more this goes on for...we'll be a winning team again." Coachman said, trying to condescend to Azula. "Anything you want to do?"

"Make you thank me for taking the crown from them!" Azula remarked. "Since you didn't really do anything of worth?"

"Well, unlike yours, us men don't need to be told what to do!" Coachman remarked right back. "Your father's stupid conquest-"

"Oh, look at you and your taking people to turning them into donkeys!" Azula shouted right back...as Coachman's smug grin didn't fade anymore. "Oh, now you don't deny it."

"They let themselves get turned into donkeys."

The two of them weren't in a good mood, anymore, as Tifa was very much tired from doing a lot of running for another fake crown.

"You two either need to get it together or get lost from the island." Tifa said. "And trust me, we'll make you do it."

"Who's we? I'm just here to not get blown up." Hank Hill stated, as Tifa was just giving the thumbs up.

*Tifa's confessional*

"For the ready, I just don't want the two of them to be fighting against each other. We're still in on the same team, though they would definitely strategise against each other." Tifa said, ready to show off her kicks. "But I won't hesitate to kick butt."

*Confessional cut*


As Dante was throwing his signature devil gauntlet kicks (from his many signature moves) and Genos was doing more of the hardest guards and punches ever known to man...

...there was a few people that made things a lot more awkward for both the Rhinos and Crows, who weren't in the mood for all of that.

"Wow, they're hitting each other pretty hard-"

Oikawa somehow saw that the crown wasn't even on Sugar's head anymore, as she was too damn excited.

"-And they're perfectly distracted."

"I can't really lift them." Arle was trying her best, attempting to use her magic. "If only I could put some Puyos down, but I can't."

Min Min was already in action, using her stretchy Dragon arms to snatch the crown quietly and avoiding getting the arms seen by somebody.

The trio from the Swordfishes weren't seen, as they were just going around the entire Dante and Genos madness that was quickly reaching their conclusion...as the crown was obviously missing.

"The Rhinos may have 50 points and are in the lead, but it looks like they're not getting any more points right now!"

"Thanks, Chris. We need to find the Swordfishes right now!" Carmelita shouted. "I'm sure that I saw a noodle arm."

"Is it really a noodle arm...or an arm that looks like a noodle? Either way, they're definitely heading to the east." Basil remarked, which got Carmelita thinking of something.

"I bet I know where they're going...and why they're going there." Carmelita said. "And no, it's not the base."

"Finally, because I've been waiting to get some action!" Pinstripe yelled, ready to join the detective and the inspector. "I can use my gun-"

"Being quiet isn't that hard." Basil remarked, musing about the potential plan. "But I'm not going."

Carmelita and Pinstripe were both looking at him incredulously, along with a third person that was a little bit...pink-stained.

"I came here to help my team out and discover what...this thing even is! And I'll do that!" Shulk just added to the quartet, as Basil went somewhere. "What are you even doing?"

"Making sure that I don't get eliminated." Basil stated.

It was time...for the Rhinos' plan.

*Shulk's confessional*

Shulk raised his goggles, as he looked a bit nervous.

"I don't like that crown. It's not a natural thing and might even be cursed, but I also want to help out my friends in ways that aren't cursed!" Shulk shouted. "With the Monado's power."

*Confessional cut*


"Ay, the Swordfishes have finally got their groove back and they're looking to keep it forever! Even with the fake, they've got few steals!"

Min Min, Oikawa and Arle ran back as fast as they could and by the time they got back to the camp...they were out of breath and carried the real crown.

"About time! I was out there and you guys just left me to do nothing!" Eva shouted. "I thought you three sucked."

"Hey, hey, you look pretty good when you're angry, but you look even better when you're competitive." Oikawa remarked to Eva.

"And what's your problem?" Eva asked, raising an eyebrow and a fist.

"Nothing, nothing, we got the real crown!" Oikawa panicked. "How the heck did we get points?"

"Uh, some of the fakes give points and we have one of them." Connor said. "We tried some others, but none of them added to our counter unlike our original fake."

"Well, then, Connor, it's time to put in the real deal!" Oikawa proclaimed.

"Finally, it took a little while to get back...I wish I could be more useful to you." Noel came out of the cabin to take the crown and then went back in.

"...Well, the challenge's nearly over." Connor heard a klaxxon. "Looks like hypothesis was correct."

"Twenty-five minutes to go!"

"Ladies and men, we're about to run down the clock! Because we're striking this challenge like a swordfish would!" Cassie exclaimed, finally getting into the defense. "We're keeping it up for all of us!"

"Damn true!" Sokka shouted.

"We're trying our best, okay?" Reg said. "I just hope that I can hold out for enough time to make us win!"

*Reg's confessional*

"I'm just happy that I managed to be the first one to get the real crown." Reg said. "But like in the Abyss, things are never over until we get some peace."

*Confessional cut*

"With twenty-five minutes left, who's going to take the crown of this challenge? The Swordfishes, The Deers or The Rhinos, find about more of the crown madness after the break!" Chris announced, as he was hanging out in the announcer's cabin...which was pretty shoddy.


To be continued in Part 4, where first and second place end up being incredibly close and they both take some incredible efforts to make their agenda

Honestly, what the heck is that agenda anyway...aside from not losing and working their butts off? I don't really care, because there's a lot of happenings in the last part of the chapter and normal-ish votes!

The total amount of time points for each team so far (50 minutes out of a total 1 hour and 15 minutes):
Rugged Rhinos (1st, 50 points)
Daring Deers (2nd, 32 points)
Striking Swordfishes (3rd, 17 points)
Crafty Crows (4th, 0 points)


Chapter 32: Episode 6-4: 25 Reasons To Win!

Summary:

The last 25 minutes of the crown game gets crazy!

And so does some other people!

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 6: Sitting On The Chair
Part 4: 25 Reasons To Win!

The title describes this part, aside from the kinda short elimination, as there's two teams that are in the running to take the lead and even a potential team to take second in the not-so-short 25 minutes!

The Rugged Rhinos are still the most consistent team, the Striking Swordfishes are the most motivated team and the Daring Deers are the most cohesive teams...in spite of the choices!

And I'm on TV Tropes in the least surprising way possible. (Trust me, I let myself have too many characters, but that's my problem now)

Memeking...yeah, that's what this chapter's gonna be about! And 1602jaw...thanks.

Come on, just read the final part of this episode for three eliminations, some okay prize and the end of the challenge and it’s a real long one this time!


"Welcome back to the final 25 minutes of Chris McLean's Crown Game! The Rhinos are crushing it right now, while The Swordfishes have gotten the real deal!"

The contestants that were in a jubilant mood didn't hear that, as they were the ones that were taking the points from the Crown and had no leeway to do it within their blue corner.

But they had style, poise and sheer confidence in their favour and no guy had it more than Joseph Joestar, who was just spinning some clackers around.

"Finally you did something cool!" Joseph told Oikawa. "Good job."

"When are you...going to do something cool?" Oikawa remarked, mocking the Hamon Warrior.

"If the puzzle lady can do something cool, then I'm practically overdue for it...if that makes sense." Joseph was just flexing his muscles.

"See, I'm pretty cool!" Arle butted into the conversation from nowhere. "I'm not just a puzzle wizard."

"I think those two things already make you cool." Joseph Joestar said. "There's a lot of puzzles out there."

Arle and Oikawa were looking at the guy with the headband that said something dumb and the lady with the headband just gave a glare.

"I was complimenting her, though!" Joseph justified his poorly worded statement.

"You can't just say stuff like that. It's disrespectful to a woman!" Kasumi shouted, practically coming out of nowhere. "...Wait, can fake crowns stack on top?"

"Hopefully, because we'll be up against Azula's team! Still don't know what's with her and Sokka." Arle said unsure.

"When your oppressor decides to come onto the same show as you, it feels pretty rough. She's been oppressing people for a good while." Kasumi explained to Arle.

"...Ohhh, that makes sense!" Arle exclaimed.

Oikawa and Joseph were both left out of the conversation, as the two ladies were talking it out and Khun came up to the both of them, looking confident.

"Hey, you two feeling left out?" Khun asked. "That's kinda cool, I got a bunch of friends at home."

"You sure?" Oikawa asked right back. "You seem like you want an alliance."

"And that's how we became friends? We allied with each other and we became strategic friends!"

*Kasumi's confessional*

"Yuri's really slipping! As much as that helps the team, it also means that I can't show off to her and prove that the Todoh style is worthy of consideration!" Kasumi shouted.

*Confessional cut*

With that being said, Connor and Noel were doing things as fellow officers of the law like...just sitting around with their guns out, ready to shoot at anyone and also chilling.

"Seriously, though, how are you going to keep the crown away from the rest?" Noel asked.

"If I learned anything from being in my world's version of Detroit, we are going to keep them away from the rest!" Connor stated, as the police guy was ready to protect him.

"Well, that's good. Because we're all in it together!" Noel declared. "Probably."

"I think that's a definite yes. If the puzzle wizard got the crown, the rest of us should use our other skills to guard you at our best." Connor said, as Sokka came in. "Hello, Sokka."

"Nice. All of us are going all-in to defend our queen or soldier queen! Does the name matter?" Sokka was just swinging his sword around. "Everybody's gotta do their thing!"

"I'm doing my thing right now of protecting our team's points." Noel remarked, as Connor was struggling to understand the words now.

The whole team was ready to kick some other teams' asses and they weren't letting anyone take their win again from the boat challenge, especially Leshawna, Eva and Nicole.

Who were all raising their fists and to use a phrase, ready to make everyone else to catch their hands.

"Ain't you got two children?" Leshawna asked in angry confusion.

"Three, if you count a talking fish." Nicole remarked.

"Yeah, I'll...count it." Leshawna said in disbelief.

"Trust me, it sounds dumber in context." Nicole said.

Eva was just too angry to not throw out random punches, as the other two had a bit of talk about their lives...in the middle of a wall that was a literal fence...and they weren't the only people that were prepared.

"Ayo, what's happenin', Kasumi! Aside from us doing our fighting stances?" Lowain asked. "Because I haven't been up to much."

"You know, getting prepared for the big battle at the end." Kasumi remarked.

"Wondering about a challenge that isn't just fighting other people." Raven told the fourth-wall breaking guy.

"Nice, was thinking the same thing, Raven. Seriously, what's with the battles?" Lowain asked. "Guy's gonna run out of battle challenges soon!"

Raven just didn't say a thing.

*Raven's confessional*

The blue-skinned sorcess was her usual hood-wearing self.

"As much as I have no idea what's he talking about, most of these challenges have been just brawl after brawl for some thing. Can't we get other challenges for the rest of the season." Raven complained, still not in a bood mood.

*Confessional cut*


Speaking of the Crows, they had no points and the four people that were attempting to carry the team were kinda tired besides Mikasa, who was in her feelings and Genos, who wasn't exactly in a fighting mood now and in the cabin, things were tense.

"What were you even doing?" Kageyama asked. "Seriously, you guys got stomped by a teenager and some other guys."

"What did you expect. Most of the guys aren't even really doing the challenge, just getting lost in the woods." Michiru told him seriously. "...But I think they're still out there."

"Wait a second, you guys don't have to go, right?" Kipo asked, as Sandy and Sakura nodded to that. "Then it's time for the rest of us to do things!"

"What things?" Noah asked. "We essentially lost the chance three times in a row with some of our most powerful contestants."

"Not necessarily, it's not like we've tried yet and some of them are messing around and doing nothing." Michiru got an attentive slap from Sandy. "Have you seen them?"

"No...I'm hoping that they've got it." Noah stated. "And Owen's...alive?"

Owen and Nobara were both still knocked out after the fart-splosion, as Riku tried and failed to use Aero, which caused him to smell terrible.

"Yeah, he's alive, but unconscious." Riku said, pointing his Keyblade towards the door. " Everyone has to try for our teammates...besides you, Judy."

Noah and Kageyama were getting the looks from each team players, besides Papyrus, who just gave a confident thumbs up.

*Kageyama's confessional*

The now-wet volleyball player looked downtrodden.

"I wasn't going to go, but if I don't go, I was probably going to be sent home. Also, what I supposed to fight with...because everyone's a better fighter than me! But I'm a leader!" Kageyama said.

*Confessional cut*

Speaking of the people out there, they were actually ahead in getting towards the Swordfishes' base and they all had a look of determination.

"They're not ready for my moves!" Deadpool shouted.

"They're not ready for my groove." Gum was shaking a graffiti can. "Haven't even done anything."

"Well, that's your fault." Soma said casually. "I'm gonna be sneaky like that Snake guy!"

"Yeah, you can do it with your belief...words!" Pit proclaimed. "I have arrows."

"Then shoot 'em, Pit."

The four may have as mismatched as the rest of the teams', but they were motivated and had a assortment of jokes and then a fifth came in with their fiery hand and angry face...and a lot of mud.

"Hey, Kyo, where the heck have you been?" Pit asked.

"No idea. I swear I saw some weird-ass alternate version of this show with a maze, six teams and Yagami losing, which is cool." Kyo remarked without missing a beat.

And then it was all silent.

*Kyo's confessional*

"Geez, I fell into some TV room and it showed some fake Total Drama season with Shermie and Iori, who shouldn't be here. Because he's boring." Kyo remarked with a smirk. "And stupid."

*Confessional Cut*


"There's only 15 minutes and the Swordfishes are catching up to the Deers in points. Real fast and real smooth!" Chris announced over the loudspeaker, as there was a few relaxed people that were sitting in some chairs that...were definitely constructed.

"Wow, this is...a thing that you can chill on." Daphne remarked. "You feel that feeling?"

"I know what you mean. They're not bad, though." Squigly said. "Did you know the interns tried their best?"

"Yeah, I hope that they're okay. Are you really a zombie, though?" Daphne asked.

"Yes, but I don't eat other people. I eat food like everyone else." Squigly answered, as Daphne looked incredulous. "It's not hard to understand."

"Sure-"

"Hey, hey, people are coming in!" Falco shouted, coming to the reclining duo. "Get up and do things!"

Daphne and Squigly got up and became part of the half of the team that was in front of the nine-foot-tall fence wall, as there was...five Crows coming in and Falco and Heavy joined them.

The four didn't vibe too greatly.

"Why did you get small girls?" Heavy asked.

"Yeah, why are we here?" Daphne added to the questions.

"I think it's because we were sitting." Squigly said.

"Pretty much." Falco got some looks from the other three. "Trust me, we don't only need fighters."

"He right, but she ain't good." Heavy remarked, as Daphne was just a little bit mad. "Let's get these babies!"

The four of them were just stepping back a bit to ensure that they saw the people stepping over the fence and of course, the graffiti artist and the pro cook came in to show some moves.

Heavy just brung the heavy "Nerf" gun, which might not have felt the same...but it definitely made the hits count with Gum spraying the bullets with a can.

Though Gum turned them purple, the bullets stuck to her and...it didn't stop her from just spraying Heavy in the face with a backflip.

"Oh god, graffiti girl got my eyes!" Heavy shouted.

"Heck yeah I did! Soma-" Gum just saw Soma force-feeding his usual horrible dish. "-Geez, you don't need to do that to him."

"Trust me, I did." Soma remarked, as Heavy was having some bad sensations. "I just wanted some other teams to get a taste."

*Gum's confessional*

"But did he have to start with that, though? I'm pretty sure that I got violated by that!" Gum shouted. "...Good choice, anyways."

*Confessional cut*

Daphne didn't really have anything, but Falco stepped on her to try and counter Kyo's jumping punch with...his backwards kick, leading to the two of them getting bounced back in different directions.

They weren't even to being down, just backflipping back into battle with Kyo bringing in one of his fiery punches and Falco roundhousing it up....the two of them going blow-to-blow.

Squigly did manage to pop up some plants, but that was when announcement messed that up.

"You guys have 15 minutes to get it done and so far, the Swordfishes are doing just that!"

Squigly plainly got distracted, as her bone dragon didn't get stunned by the screech, but nevertheless...Falco and Kyo were jsut doing some hard hits.

Gum managed to get a few strong hits from Leviathan, as Squigly was providing some long pokes to the legs and even the graffiti can.

"Well, that should stop her." Squigly (I should really call her Sienna) remarked.

"No, it ain't." Gum just threw it away, before it exploded some colour. "Try some of this."

Gum just threw a nice hook, as she tried to get hit with some more bone attacks, but she skated on past Sqiuigly...before she literally got slapped by Askeladd's sword in impressive fashion.

Askeladd didn't even do it that hard, but he had a good chuckle.

"Good one, Crows."

"They did manage to try their best...at the very least, they literally skated around me." Squigly remarked, as Askeladd still looked unimpressed.

"They just sent some weak people to get slapped." Askeladd remarked, very much pissed off. "There's some strong bastards in the team."

"The weak people somehow managed to get past us two." Leviathan remarked, as Askeladd dismissed the parasite of a zombie.

Soma and Deadpool were booking it and Falco and Kyo were still having a good fight with each other, laser shots getting countered to fiery sparks and the two of them always clashing.

"You want to keep on wasting your time?" Kyo asked.

"Hey, I ain't complaining about defending my team!" Falco remarked, before giving a overhead kick and wing strike combo.

"Nice one, guy." Kyo remarked, before he dodged it and countered with his four-punch combo that...hit where it needed to. "Watch out, birdy."

Leshawna was just plain confused, as how a fourth wall breaking superhero and some random cook were just about to get on through and she had her hands up.

And it wasn't for joy.

*Leshawna's confessional*

"How the heck did a zombie, a fighting bird and some Viking forget two people exist? Looks like I'm about to put some booty action in here." She said, not in the losing mood.

*Confessional cut*

Soma and Deadpool were both vibing together in the bluest territory on the island, somehow both taking it seriously and being so nonchalant.

"Hey, we came to...do something!" Soma shouted.

"And you know, look good while doing it." Deadpool shouted.

Leshawna was there, ready to throw some punches.

"If you ain't here to fight, then why are you on the other team?!" Leshawna confidenty looked at Soma and Deadpool like it wasn't a big deal.

"Because we liked it and the plot was kicking in!" Deadpool exclaimed, as Soma and Leshawna both raised an eyebrow.

Deadpool was ready to say a quip, as Soma had a ladle up against the black woman's good hands and it was practically a battle to avoid getting multi-slapped and losing a tooth...for Soma.

Deadpool swung some katanas around, as Falco and Kyo went up to his personal space and it turned into a team effort.

"Ten minutes, guys and the Swordfishes are going to creep into the lead soon!"

Kyo...charged up his fire punch, doing one of his strongest and notable techniques and Deadpool was just holding his katanas to shield it with Falco just jumping in.

"Falco, do it, my dude!" Deadpool exclaimed.

"We're not even-" Falco then got roasted in exquisite fashion by Kyo doing his famous 182 Shiki AKA the very fiery double uppercuts.

"You just got...roasted." Kyo remarked, as Deadpool just teleported right next to him. "Do something, man."

"There's literally no time to do something. There isn't enough points and enough time either!"

"Also, also, whichever team gets the crown on their throne within these last ten minutes will get points twice as fast! It's not the same as double points, you guys!" Chris announced, a little bit annoyed with one team in particular. "And whoever has the crown at the end...gets 30 points for their team!"

"Damn, that was convenient! Thanks, Chris!" Deadpool remarked, as Soma got slapped into a tree.

"That's stupid and fair!" Falco shouted from the ground, very much burnt. "Should've stayed in my Airwing."

*Deadpool's confessional*

"Wow, the author really wants a fair fight in this mess, because having a consistently winning team would suck, but you're definitely making it up."

(When did you figure it out?)

"First episode, genius." Deadpool suggested, shrugging weakly.

(Wait, why do you care, you guys should be fighting)

"Nuh-uh, that's how we're rolling."

*Confessional cut*


The sudden rule change and addition of a new rule, allowed for one team to do some incredibly spicy...or rather, just continue on in an incredibly spicy way.

"So, we're running interference? Nice, but what do we do?" Shego asked.

"GG, easy! Fart on them." Wario remarked. "What else would Wario do?"

"Shoulder bash their shoulders, so that it hurts a lot, Garlicman!" Giovanni shouted. "Heck, get Deadpool to teleport us in there, so that we can steal 30 points."

"It's not even enough points for us to not eliminate someone and we've got a lot of deadweight." Shego remarked, not interested in a good chunk of the contestants.

"Hey, Wario's not deadweight!" Wario complained.

"I'm pretty sure that Green Hands is not talking about you." Giovanni said. "...Wait, can you lose points?"

"Probably, if you break the crown." Wario shouted. "Which Wario isn't going to do!"

While the villainous trio were just outside of the Swordfishes' base, there was three Crow that managed to get inside the cabin and they weren't loosening up on the duo in the cabin.

"I request you to get out." Connor said. "We don't have to fight brutally."

"Bro, my team leader's freaking out and-Riku, where the heck have you been?" Kyo said, seeing his white-haired teammate point the keyblade.

"Hiding a lot, so that we're not down or out." Riku said.

Riku, Kyo, Gum and Deadpool were all ready to do some crown stealing, stancing up for a fight and Connor wasn't then only one that stood up for the sea-coloured team.

"Noel, you do not have to get up. I should be able to-" Connor stated.

"I'm pretty sure that Falco got roasted out there. It'd be my fault, if I didn't at least try." Noel said, locking and loading her guns.

Connor and Noel were trying their best to do some good shooting, using blanks to aim at the four people that were trying their best to dodge all of the bullets.

It was practically a gun show, as Gum got knocked out of the air by the bullets and...somehow fell on top of Noel.

"Five minutes or some of you guys are goners!"

Chris chuckled, as Riku caught the real crown and put something in the air to fly them down and...Sokka and Cassie saw him do the one spell that'd make them hit the ceiling.

"Aero!"

Riku got the crown and put two of the leaders up in the air and the three guys chuckled, as they were about to play some guys.

"Nice...stalling shouldn't be that hard...should it?" Riku asked.

"No way, look at the time!" Kyo remarked.

The three guys picked up Gum and just booked it out of the Swordfishes' base, but a good chunk of the team that could do math had a good thing.

"The Swordfishes have...taken the lead like it's nothing, they've got 57 so far...but the Crows are trying something!"

*Sokka's confessional*

The sword and boomerang man looked confident.

"GG EZ!" Sokka shouted. "...I don't know why that came to my mind, but we've practically won unless something incredibly dumb happens!"

*Confessional cut*


There was only four minutes left and the villains of the Crows and the five underused runners of the Crows met up together to make some kind of super-group...within a super team.

And they were booking as fast as they could.

"Riku, my guy!" Kyo shouted. "Nice one."

"Yeah, it just hurts a lot." Riku said, practically jumping through bushes and branches.

"Hey, uh, you've got healing stuff." Kyo suggested.

"Sorry, no can do...can't just heal myself." Riku said, as Kyo looked dissapointed.

Soma and Deadpool were having a good time, as the miraculous cook was getting carried by the self-aware assassin and these two were all smiles.

"Geez, what the heck were you guys up to?" Gum asked.

"Wario was gonna fart on them, but now Wario's gonna fart on whoever tries to take the crown!" Wario shouted, as Gum almost hurled up. "What?"

"That's disgusting, obviously." Shego said.

With only two minutes to spare, the crown finally got claimed by the Crows and Gloria was ready to law some beatdowns with only her arms and incredibly big body to boot.

"Woo, we've literally got no time!" Gloria shouted. "You guys have gotta keep this thing on my head!"

"Got it...holy shit, there's literally a random bunch of people coming!" Tiny Tina shouted. "Time to blow 'em up."

"I'm pretty sure you can go to jail for that!" Gloria said.

"I live on a jail, what's your deal!" Tina just threw an explosive with an crazy smile.

Sokka, Tails and Khun were all coming from the Swordfishes and they all had incredibly different tools to do very different things.

Robyn, Julia and Aisling were about to bring some natural power and finally, Lynn, Harley Quinn and Mai...were the ladies that brung the red to the yellowest base.

Some of them were about to get blown up and others were about to...get seriously owned by a bunch of explosives.

"Crow people, stand back!" Tiny Tina exclaimed.

"Stand back from what?" Michiru said.

"Wow, the Crows have already gotten a point-no wait, two points!" Chris announced, as Tiny Tina had a bunch of bombs all over the place and didn't look too scared. "And they're about to blow up the rest of them!"

Tina hit the detonate button and...there was a ton of explosions and a ton of people that got hit...even from her own team, as there was about twenty people that got thrown up and down by the multitude of explosions.

*Tiny Tina's confessional*

The adult, but still childish explosives expert was laughing.

"That's right, there's a boom for everyone and I warned them, so it's their problem...if they've gotten injured!"

*Confessional cut*

Everyone was slowly standing back up, as the effects of the explosion were apparent...with a few trees that got knocked down, some fiery grass and even a burnt tree...that got stopped by Riku's Waterga.

*Riku's confessional*

Riku looked a little bit confused.

"She is crazy and she reminds me of another me. Don't ask, it's too complicated and I shouldn't tell you anyways." Riku said, just putting his face to his head.

*Confessional cut*

"The Crows may only have 6 points, but you never know what could happen in 30 seconds!"

Gloria was sitting confidently on her throne.

Riku, Sandy and Michiru were carrying their winded down teammates back to their base and attempting to heal them.

Kyo and Giovanni were fist-bumping out of respect and Deadpool was reading Total Drama crossover fanfiction.

And finally, the players inside the cabin were stunned at the explosions.

*Kipo's confessional*

"And you know, we've got the 30 points, Tiny Tina blew up a ton of people and Gloria racked up a few more to push us ahead of the Deers...but that's not it."

*Confessional cut*

Surprisingly, there was a single Rhino that stayed up and they had a walkie-talkie and they were...stupified at what they could do.

"Are you seriously doing this...in 15 seconds?" Satori asked over the walkie-talkie

"So, what happens if we cut the crown in half or break it?" Coachman asked over a walkie-talkie. "Time to answer."

"We lose points, you overconfident old guy! It's literally ten seconds." Satori remarked pretty loudly.

"Fine by me!" Gloria just confidently held her crown. "Do it!"

"Alright!" Satori just threw a stolen kitchen kife at the crown, breaking the front of it. "There, what do you want?"

Gloria just held it still.

"Good game, you lose!" Gloria shouted.

*Noah's confessional*

"Imagine the most consistent team cutting the crown in half...or attempting to do that! Someone's trying to play like Scott." Noah said. "And that's not even the most reasonable explaination."

*Confessional cut*

"And time's up! Gloria's got the crown, so the Crows get a good thirty points! Someone on the Rhinos cut it in half and guess what, so are their points!" Chris announced. "Teams...meet me in the middle of the forest battlefield!"

Satori Tendou looked apathetic, as he'd knew that he lost his challenge for his team...and it was an intentional move too.

*Yumeko's confessional*

She looked angry.

"Fine, if that's how they're playing, then that's how they play. I just wanted to have a fun time with everybody, but self-saboteurs or sabotaging people...might as well not exist!" She said, practically making a statement of declaration.

*Confessional cut*


"Man, that was one heck of an ending! Sooner or later, someone had to cut it in half!"

Satori Tendou had his mouth really shut, which got some looks from his friends within the Rhinos and Coachman...looked pissed, for lack of a better word.

"And because of that someone, the Rhinos only have 25 points to their name and have to eliminate two people!"

Azula and Basil practically face-palmed at the last second self-sabotage.

"The Deers are in third with 32 points, having to only eliminate one camper...again!"

Robyn and Aisling were backing each other up, as they stood together...as girls that got caught in Irish folklore.

"The Crows made one heck of a crafty comeback, taking second place with 38 points to their name, only getting complete safety!"

Riku was just getting swarmed by a lot of his friends, but Kyo just gave him a handshake.

"And the Swordfishes have make a striking comeback, taking the lead with 57 whole points! Once again, these guys get some good food from Chef and his merry band of cooks!"

"See, we'd win." Khun remarked. "At least I've got my two legs."

"And we're getting Chef's good cooking. Looks like we had less weaklings than we though." Eva said, eyeing Connor, who looked sure of something.

Connor was in though, but then Sokka just patted him on his back.

"I'm happy with my team's safety." Connor said. "But this seems like a weird situation."

"It's obvious, there's a saboteur on Azula's team! I ain't gonna stop them!" Sokka remarked, as Connor had some thoughts.

"But why?" Connor asked.

"Why not, dude. We're a winning team now!" Lowain just hopped onto him, as Connor did an awkward smile. "Still forgot, you were a robot bro."

The Swordfishes were having a good time, preparing for the good eats with their smiles and the Crows were satisfied with not losing the challenge...most of all Kageyama.

*Kageyama's confessional*

The black-haired volleyball player looked like he had thought.

"Imagine pulling off a comeback like that." He said with a dumb smile. "Even the dumbasses were good this challenge."

*Confessional cut*


The Deers were sure of who to vote for...or which two would be the most likely to be voted for, as there was a group of a few ladies that were talking strategy.

Or attempting to, anyways.

"Come on, guys, you can't just vote for Spike. He's too cute and he even got the cut with his eyes and all!" Uraraka argued for the dragon's case. "Isn't Snufkin supposed to be the team leader?"

"Yeah, what about it?" Snufkin asked, just popping.

"Ayo, you didn't do shit. Just saying and plus, Spike and Piccolo can fly, while your dumb ass can't!" Riley just nailed the point, as Uraraka looked nervous.

"Hey, I didn't mean it like that!" Uraraka said. "Just that, we won't vote for you...if you promise to do more stuff, please!"

"The please has been a long time coming." Samus remarked.

"I dunno, you better do more stuff...it's true." Penny added to the sentiment.

"Hey, I will, it's just that I can't beat up people. I can commit crimes, though." Snufkin stated without missing a beat. "And know nature stuff."

"Julia can do that, beat up people and is rocking the style!" Penny shouted, as Riley was looking at her. "I ain't sure what Riley can do."

"Nigga, I know karate." Riley just did a split kick. "Check that shit out."

"But we're up in the green forest and...wait, what does Soos even do?" Snufkin asked. "Aside from being really funny, wearing that crown like a man and being a okay friend."

"...Wait, he did mess up our gazebo." Riley said.

*Soos' confessional*

"I get the feeling that I'm gonna be eliminated soon! Man, what I am gonna do?" Soos asked. "The green alien's gonna vote for me."

*Confessional cut*

Back in the Rhinos, though, things were a lot less sure and lot more spicy due to the chaotic factor and the fact that there was a curious aspect.

"Bro, someone told you to cut? Why would they do that?" Muscle Man asked. "Why'd you listen to them?"

It was, like, literally half an hour ago that they told me to do that.” Satori said. “I’m not gonna rat them out or anything.”

Are you serious? We lost because you listened to some saboteur?” Legoshi just put his hands on his head. “Man, what are we gonna do?”

You know what we’re going to do.” Muscle Man said that, with a sneaky grin...as JFK also had a sneaky grin.

Man, I’m sorry. I don’t know how else we’re going to be safe.” Satori said, as he saw Sugar complaining and complaining.

Sugar was just shouting up a storm on the reddest table in the game.

Listen, I didn’t come all of the way...just so some jealous lady, who hates my beauty, wrecks our winning chance so easily! You know what, I’m gonna win this pageant, I don’t care what ya say and I don’t care what ya do!” Sugar shouted.

...Goddamn, it’s over.” Sol said. “Better question, why weren’t you looking after your crown?”

Alright, you think you can talk to me about my crown that I deserve? This guy’s the saboteur...’cause he’s ugly!” Sugar shouted, as Sol facepalmed.

He quite literally was the reason why we kicked everyone else’s ass!” Harley Quinn shouted. “How about you?!”

Uh...uh...you better not be accusin’!” Sugar said. “That crown’s mine, no matter.”

I hope you have a idol or something!” Sol remarked.

You know what, I’m gonna go and get one!” Sugar yelled...as she was walking out of the dinning hall. “No-one’s going to notice!”

There was a lot of people that were confused at why she stayed so long, most of all, Clover.

*Clover’s confessional*

How did Sugar beat Sky or Ella to be here? Those two could do some crazy things if they put their mind to it and I don’t care that Sugar’s fat, but she’s just a pageant queen.” Clover said.

*Confessional cut*

Azula and Tifa, looked at the Coachman, with just...faces that didn’t even understand what he was going, though the man himself just put his head in his hands.

I think he has an immunity idol.” Azula said.

I know.” Tifa remarked. “We lost twice because one of our teammates got overconfident...they seriously need to get their head in the game. You didn’t help.”

I know and I’m sorry.” Azula remarked, as Tifa sighed. “Being a team leader must be hard.”

Yeah...I’m pretty sure that he’d planned this, but he’d thought it would go a different way.” Tifa said, pointing to the very angry Coachman. “Still have the idol?”

Why would I even answer you?” Coachman asked, very much tired. “Besides, someone messed around with the womanising crown.”

...Oh yeah, we forgot that.” Tifa said, as JFK came up to her. “What?”

Listen, I’m about to have an avalanche...er-uh...in my paints.” JFK told Tifa, as Azula looked digusted and Coachman had an opportune smile. “You know, I’d like to mix our lifestreams.”

Legoshi, Muscle Man and Satori Tendou all motioned to cut it out, but...

Mai, leave your boyfriend and...er-uh...get with my all-American butt.” JFK remarked, as Mai slapped him and he dodged it. “I play volleyball.”

*Coachman’s confessional*

The old man with a hat had a very sadistic grin.

Look at that. Stupid little boy turned into a stupid little man, thanks for getting one of the more useful teammates a free pass.”

*Confessional cut*


It was night and two teams were going to vote off someone.

Deers, you guys have gotten third...three times in a row! Now how’s that for facts?!”

Nezuko did a jump kick out of the box that Tanjiro held and then came back to Tanjiro.

Alright, alright, geez, you don’t have to do that. Once again, those without votes won’t be called out, but those with votes won’t get a marshmallow yet!”

The campfire was lit and the space was proudly spaced with the twenty-something members of the Darign Deers.

The person with the most votes will be sling-yacht’d home and won’t return! Of course, those with votes are...”

Snake and Samus were paying a lot of attention, as they were basically the team leaders at this point.

...Aisling, Soos, Luigi, Snufkin and Donkey Kong! The rest of you get your marshmallows!”

Nezuko-chan, please don’t that.” Tanjiro tried to calm the situation down, as he got the marshmallow.

Hey, we’ve all got marshmellows.” Daisy said. “Luigi, I hope you survive this!”

Chris just put some dramatic tension in for effect.

...

...

...

Donkey Kong shares having a single vote with Aisling, so they’re safe!”

I don’t care who’s voting for me!” Aisling just got one in her mouth.

Come on, eat it.” Donkey Kong advised her.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Luigi, you’re safe with only two votes!”

Phew, who keeps on voting for me?” Luigi asked.

...

...

...

Soos, the gazebo incident might come back to bite you in the butt! Snufkin, for a team leader, you’re definitely not looking like one and you didn’t even stop Soma in this challenge...so the person leaving is...”

Soos was just sweating buckets.

Snufkin had a calm ‘ol smile.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Snufkin...”

The short nomad stepped down, as Soos sighed.

...is safe! Soos, the sling-yacht of shame awaits you!”

Aw, man! I thought I was gonna stay a while with this cool team!” Soos shouted. “It’s not like I didn’t make any friends.”

Hey, hey, we’re going to go as far as I can.” Spike exclaimed.

I don’t care if I should be the team leader, but I’m definitely going to miss your dumb butt.” Snufkin remarked.

Thanks, you two. Sorry for messing up the challenge.” Soos said, as he got a lot of regretful waves.

Soos isn’t the only one that’s riding that yacht, though!” Chris announced, as Nezuko looked concerned. “Rhinos, get in here!”


Wow, it’s only been four episodes and these votes are pretty spicy! Someone just chose the obvious, while others really shocked me!” Chris told the reddest team in the game, who weren’t in a winning mood. “Speaking of no votes, those people who aren’t named have no votes and there’s two less marshmellows than people! So, two people are going to join Soos in the Sling-Yacht of Shame!”

That’s a pretty nice pun, though!” Sammy shouted.

Shut it, Samey!” Sugar shouted.

Chris just didn’t say anything.

...

...

...

...

...

...

..

...

Sugar, Coachman, Azula, Satori, Sol, JFK, Hank and Squirrel Girl...aren’t getting marshmellows just yet!”

Oh god.” Hank Hill said.

What did we do?” Squirrel Girl asked.

I legit do not remember.” Dante remarked.

...

...

...

...

...

Uh, Hank Hill and Squirrel Girl only got a single vote each!”

Us ladies aren’t changing a bit!” Squirrel Girl shouted.

So did Satori, surprisingly and Sol!”

You better don’t tell anyone.” Muscle Man said.

Man, I’m good at secrets.” Satori suggested, as he caught his marshmellow.

Eh, it’s your loss.” Sol told Satori. “Don’t screw up again.”

Azula looked very sure of something, crossing her arms.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Azula only has two votes!”

Well, well, looks like your run’s over.” Azula remarked to Coachman.

Don’t be so sure, my dear.” Coachman just touched Azula’s face.

You’re on the chopping block, old guy!”

You ain’t winning against me, oldie!” JFK declared.

The person that’s staying on these islands are...”

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...Coachman with six votes. Have any regrets about almost losing?”

What-” JFK complained, as the old man looked shocked.

He did ask the old guy a question. Also, you’re going home!” Kristoff remarked.

That’s right, JFK and Sugar with eight votes each, the Sling-Yacht of Shame awaits for you two!”

You can’t do this to me, I’m destined to be that winner and take the crown!” Sugar shouted.

Uh, we did! You’re both incredibly useless and incredibly annoying, two qualities which I don’t like!” Tron Bonne shouted. “Besides, JFK, you’re the same thing except you’ve got a thing problem!”

Yeah, you’re both not good people to be here and in the competition!” Mai declared, as Sugar and JFK pouted.

Er-uh, nothing’s supposed to happen to the Kennedys!” JFK exclaimed.

Get outta here, guys!”

Soos...JFK...and Sugar, you got any words to say before leaving!”

Yeah, you’re not as good looking as me!” JFK declared, before he got shot off along with the other two and...the luggage at the bottom.

This is awesome!” Soos yelled, enjoying the blazing fast ride.

Will the two alliances in the Rhinos fight in secret or make totally different strategies? Will the Sokka and Tails make that alliance? Will Pit and Miko do...some things? And finally, will this show get better and better? Find out...”

Chris just left it for a moment.

...on Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!”


To be continued in the sixth challenge and the seventh episode, where you guys are going to get a slower challenge where the teams get a chance to take it easy (relatively speaking) and try to stay awake...which shouldn't be that hard.

Right...but there's also a few other cameos that are going to make it hard for everyone, along with the two hosts, of course!

I'll admit that the elimination method's a little bit contrived for some, but that's life sometimes...it can be a little bit too contrived.

Soos is kinda overdue for an elimination, because he's both comic relief and a weak player, so that’s why he’s out now!

Sugar may have been the first Pahkitew Island contestant that I’d pick to return to have a potential romance plot, but it wouldn’t really work too well! Plus, she’s still lame and kinda villainous, so she’s out!

JFK may not have been eliminated in the first episode, but though he had sport skills, he hits on ladies way too much and as you saw in the challenge, gets distracted by them a lot!

Well then, until next time!

This is the thenewsubwayguy, about to eat a sandwich for a lunch, celebrating my birthday tomorrow with some Korean goodness and probably taking it easy for a little bit!

By the way, She-ra’s a banger (I’m on the start of Season 3) and I watched the first two episodes of Trese (they’re both good and like an Filpino version of 2000s action show in a good way)

The total amount of time points for each team:
Striking Swordfishes (1st, 57 points)
Crafty Crows (2nd, 38 points)
Daring Deers (3rd, 32 points)
Rugged Rhinos (4th, 25 points)


Chapter 33: Episode 7-1: Sleeping Turkeys!

Summary:

The start of the Awake-thon?
Heck yeah, it is!

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 7: Sleepers' Restitution
Part 1: Sleeper Turkeys!

Aw yeah, it's the second throwback of the season, as while everyone hasn't been here for a long time, they're definitely here for a good time...or attempting to have a good time while they're awake!

Who else is joining Chris and Chef to make these contestants sleep? Who's going to get serious and do things in this challenge? And who's going to potentially couple up for no reason...other than love.

Memeking (the third), JFK had a good time, but not a long time...so that's cool.

That guy, I glad you liked the last-second crown slice!

1602jaw, for a while, Sugar was the only Pahkitew contestant that came back, but Sammy's a much better fit for this thing! Thanks, though.

For the record, the better question is why is this thing still going?

1. For some reason, I didn't make many cuts and I just went with the roster.

2. I've cancelled a shit-ton of fanfics, relatively speaking, so I want to make this one as long as I can...even if there's way too many characters and the cascading issues from having them are issues that I will deal with.

3. I just like writing this one :) and to be honest, I'd probably be good with a smaller roster that's kinda like this, but this is still my favourite fic to write.

Besides, it's not like the issues are impossible to fix, just really hard to deal with, so I hope you enjoy this first part of the seventh episode!


"Last time on Total Drama: Ultimate Islands, our four super-teams had a crown to catch and they had to rack up some points! Some people got hurt, some people got changed and some other people got to snatching the crown for their team!"

The beginning of the challenge is shown.

"Long story short, the Crows literally made a comeback to get into second, and the Rhinos literally went from first to last and the Swordfishes just took the win with through sheer points!"

And then there was more.

"Wherever it's win or lose, someone cut the crown in half and didn't get eliminated! So, we had to say goodbye to JFK, Sugar and Soos, three people who wouldn't go far anyways!"

And it was new day, as the sun was up and the sky was...clear.

"These contestants are tired of fighting each other? The drama's about to get restless and of course, they won't be able to sleep through it? And more importantly, with the romance bloom in the dreams? Find out, right now on Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!"

'

You know what it is, but it's more blue now!

Chris was standing on the top of the dock with Joseph Joestar, headband and all backflipping onto the deck from the water...and then Tails was flying from the water casually with a cheeky smile.

Finally, from under the water...Sokka was trying to swim around with confidence, as Lowain was doing the peace sign to the drone camera that was swimming them...before just throwing it upwards with impressive strength.

On the surface of the water, Eva looked real interested in beating Ryuko to the shore, the two of them looking real angry and then Eva punched Ryuko in the face.

Leshawna had a questioning look on her face from the shore, being very much mad with the result, as Eva got up and Kasumi just used her akido fighting style to literally flip Eva over with tenacity.

In another place on the beach, Albedo was practicing her axe swings to Johnny Bravo, who was trying to say sweet nothings and flexing his own muscles and Raven pulled him casually.

Albedo just put down the axe to Johnny Bravo, throwing the guy up and Raven just went back to sitting on the cliff, casually reading off some book and then caught him.

Oikawa was just doing the hardest volleyball serve in the world...before Askeladd just slashed it with a sword confidently, making Oikawa stunned and Askeladd victorious, as Amelia just tried to shout words at Askeladd.

It didn't work, as Askeladd just walked away with victory and went up to the very tall Bayonetta, who was just looking down at him with a seductive smile and Askeladd just put his sword, probably boasting about the king he killed.

Bayonetta got someone hanging on, with the courtesy of Albedo and she just plain smiled at her.

In the shack, Joey and Nicole were having a card game, Joey having a good time with a turn and then Nicole punched the floor of the cabin pretty strongly...making it jump, which got Lowain shaken.

And above the cliff and on a cabin, Min Min reached up to the roof with her ARMS to have some good ramen and weirdly enough, Falco was hanging there with crossed arms, Min Min just eating them.

Connor was taking some observations, looking at the roof and Cassie was just slapping his back, probably to chill him...but it just made Connor spin around to see the criminal, as Cassie raised an eyebrow and Reigen raised his hands calmly.

Reigen just tried to high-five Connor, the android reciprocating awkwardly...and Oikawa seemingly groaned, as Hsien-Ko just carried him all of the way with her weapon-filled arms, practically bouncing him on her metal "hands."

Hsien-Ko and Squigly basically slid into have a tea party in the forest, as the latter was just poking a bird by accident...both of them not in a good mood.

Khun put some branch into his odd suitcase, as Heavy didn't look too impressed from a ridge...before getting thrown some branches from Khun, who had a smug smile.

Heavy fell into a river that was on the ridge, which managed to tip Mr. Smee out of the boat and then Noel was just shooting nervously at random places, robot-ish animals falling down.

Mr. Smee swam in front of the boat to get into the waterfall, as Noel just jumped off...right into the dinning hall, where she got scared and then...Reg was just getting fed some slap by Chef.

Smee came in, getting thrown some slop.

And at night, Reg just put a match on the campfire, before seeing Askeladd and Bayonetta have a good battle and then sitting down with confident grins...before the title happened.

The bluest intro in the game's finished!


Joseph Joestar was beaming, as he woke up pretty early, as did a good chunk of the team that just got themselves ready for whatever the next challenge threw at them.

The rest of them weren't awake and weren't in the middle of running, but were just talking about stuff in the early morning sun.

"You guys aren't ready for my moves!" Joseph shouted, spinning his clackers around.

"I mean, he's right, you're not ready for the moves." Sokka remarked with a smirk, before tripping on dirt.

Joseph just let some silence hang before saying.

"See what I mean?"

Ryuko just sighed, as the rest of them were just doing...nothing really.

"Calm your butts down, it's not like we're gonna win forever if we're standing around." Eva said.

"Hey, hey...that's pretty rude." Joseph remarked. "And right."

"So, let's fucking stop standing around!" Ryuko shouted, as Eva just gave a thumbs up and Leshawna shook her head.

Though the words were a bit different, the sentiment was still the same about their running, though Sokka caught up like it was nobody's business.

*Sokka's confessional*

The Water Tribe swordsman still had dirt on his face.

"Did we win because of our killer strategy of having everyone do their thing? Yes and it was made by our awesome team leader!" Sokka remarked. "Azula must be crying right now or something?"

*Confessional cut*

The Rhinos weren't exactly in a good state, as Kristoff missed his reindeer, Hank Hill had gotten woken up by Muscle Man screaming in the dream and the mens' alliance was in some kind of shambles...both physically and mentally

"Good job, geez." Dante said. "Imagine putting your bet on a strategy that basically relies on Chris just rolling with it...and also sabotaging the challenge."

"To be fair, I was not expecting him to just meander around and do nothing for most of the challenge. If anything, he should be off." Coachman argued, smoking up a storm.

"You really had to scapegoat someone for some bottom-tier strategy? Because I don't think it worked." Dante remarked.

"I can't argue with him." Shulk said. "Still can't believe that was you, I was just trying my best in the forest."

"Besides, cutting the crown could do anything especially when someone doesn't do last second. What could it do? What effects does it have?" Coachman said, groaning. "Well, it made us lose."

"Seriously, though, can you not sabotage this time?" Shulk asked, as the Coachman just looked smugly. "Intentionally or not?"

"Yes, your attempt backfired in spectular fashion because it was a bad idea in the first place." Basil stated, reading a book. "Can't you do something to help us in the game?"

"I will do it in spectacular fashion, obviously. Then you shall see the error of your ways!" Coachman remarked, practically goading the mouse detective.

"Well, I hope you do!" Basil shouted. "I hope it goes well for you!"

"Indeed, it will!" Coachman smugly smiled, like the two others of this alliance weren't watching him. "I'm going to the toilet."

Shulk and Dante essentially watched the two leaders of the "alliance" talk with an impressive amount of spite, as Pinstripe Potoroo woke up with his tommy gun.

"We're all friends here, right?" Shulk asked Pinstripe.

"No, this is for the million and I'm pretty sure that hate each other more than they want that." Pinstripe said, having a bit of bedhead. "I don't mind your dumb ass."

"Thanks?" Shulk was confused, as Dante was just facepalming.

*Dante's confessional*

"Man, if this isn't the angriest alliance of Total Drama, I dunno what is. Two of them probably hate each other, one of them just goes wild and us three are just trying our best to survive." Dante said, recounting the alliance that he was in. "I just hope that more stupid stuff doesn't happen."

*Confessional cut*

Well, Azula was just not in a good mood mostly, as the ladies' alliance wasn't too pleased with the oldest contestant in the game messing around with a crown.

"Oh my god, can you believe that shit-head?" Harley Quinn asked. "What the fuck was that?"

"Geez, I didn't even know you could lose that fast! Well, I did it, but...Tippy and I usually just see them from a distance." Squirrel Girl remarked, as Harley Quinn was just looking confused. "You haven't heard of Tippy Toe?"

"...Give me an explaination or I will kick you out." Azula said, who seriously had the bedhead. "Really."

"Oh, ok. Tippy Toe's the squirrel that allows me to check what's happenin' around these islands and Monkey Joe's the first squirrel I communicated with." Squirrel Girl said, introducing her alliance to the two squirrels. "I'm pretty sure the rest are robots?"

"Really? What's going on?" Harley Quinn asked, looking real interested.

"Sokka tripped up and getting caught up in his wins." Squirrel Girl just talked to her snooping squirrel. "Oh and, and, some of his team's are planning an alliance against you."

"Well, tell him that I'm interested in seeing what that Water Tribe man's got." Azula remarked.

"Wow, that's so useful. I would really like to know how to talk to squirrels!" Yumeko looked excited for the competition. "Because I would like-"

"This isn't the time for gambling." Azula stated, which shut up Yumeko. "And-"

"Campers, all of you should report to the dining hall for an important reason!"

The Rhino girls' alliance just ended their meeting in a better place, as they were in a motivated mood, as the rest of them were actually walking behind them.


The dining room looked...odd, as Chef and Chris were there...but it was just the two hosts, with no food and none of the cooks even doing anything and all of the contestants knew what was up.

Aside from two, who got doing a first-to-ten thing.

"Wow, your Luigi's got some killer edgeguarding!" Miko chuckled all of the way.

"Well, that's because I had to deal with your Falco and-" Pit replied right back.

"Whoa, whoa, save it, lovebirds." Kyo remarked, as the two gamers pouted. "What's with the empty...everything?"

"Listen up, breakfast is going to be here...after all of you run 20k around the lake! Come on, it's good exercise, you wouldn't want to get fat!" Chris told all of the contestants, who weren't in the mood. "Being first to finish the run and being the team that gets everyone back here first...will give you guys a prize!"

Pit and Miko were just shining at the mention of a prize, but that was before Chef legitmately shot a gun upwards at the ceiling, the bullet stuck in it.

"Go!"

*Haida's confessional*

"I signed for this, but I don't really want to do this either. It's just one of those days." Haida said, still in his red and black striped jumper.

*Confessional cut*

The 105 remaining contestants weren't too surprised to see this run and there was some that was a bit faster than others and then there were some that was a lot faster than others.

Even if they were straight-up running.

"Okay, okay, Oikawa's not ready for me!" Kageyama exclaimed...before Tails was just speeding through the section.

In fact, Tails made people ate dust like never before, as a good chunk of his team and the others were just feeling the effects of eating it.

*Sandy's confessional*

"I said that I was joking. How fast is that fox, anyways? Right now, I've got 19k to run ahead!" Sandy said, motivated for science and for running.

*Confessional cut*

Tails wasn't the only one that was running as fast as he could in an unusual manner, as Piccolo was trying his best and Genos and Connor were both running in partially mechanical guys with a lot of stamina.

There were a lot of people and some of them were ready to stoke some rivalries again.

"You're ready to lose, right?" Daisy shouted.

"Shut up, Wario doesn't care for you." Wario remarked.

The princess and the treasure hunting entrepneur were bashing into each other, as they were running at the same speed and had some opportunities.

"You ain't even that good at Tennis!" Wario declared. "Wario's favourite sport!"

"Shut up!" Daisy exclaimed, as she shoulder bashed Wario.

In other news, Piccolo was trying to get...something for his underperforming team, as the top two had people that were just passing him with incredible pace and with ease too.

"Heh, those two are insanely fast."

Kipo and Michiru were (accidentally) using their power to speed through the course, also kicking up a lot of dust for the rest of them.

"Is this allowed?" Kipo asked, nervously slowing down.

"Pretty sure Chris doesn't care." Michiru remarked, not in the rule-checking mood.

"Wow, that...makes way too much sense." Kipo said.

"It's Total Drama!"

The furry duo were speeding on through at thirty miles an hour, as they weren't in the mood to lose for the team and Tails was still an incredible distance ahead of them.

Mikasa and Sol were right with Piccolo, all of them on different teams and all of them not willing to sabotage each other.

Kageyama and Oikawa were still putting in all of their energy into running ahead, considering that they didn't like each other very much.

"Get your dumb head in the game!" Kageyama shouted, taking a breather.

"Well, the same goes to you, Tobio-chan!" Oikawa exclaimed right back.

Shulk, Mai and Storm Shadow were making up the rest of the top ten runners of the race, but what was more interested was that there was...a ton of people that were not running.

"Honestly, why aren't we running?" Harley Quinn asked. "Azula here can out-run most of you!"

"Well, that's obvious. Yumeko is tired, though." Azula remarked, as Yumeko looked happy to be walking.

"Well, I was recharging my energy." Yumeko said with a smile.

"Still, though, let's get moving!" Harley Quinn shouted.

"Yeah, let's get it moving campers, can't keep this race going on forever! And be there by 12pm, it won't be breakfast!" Chris shouted from his ATV with his trademark grin and allowing everyone to hear it.

"You just ever wanted to smack a guy so much?" Harley Quinn asked Azula.

"Yes, I've got a long list of people that I'd like to crush." Azula said. "Mostly Sokka, because he's getting carried by his team."

"I'm pretty sure you should get carried by the team." Harley Quinn remarked.

"No, I'll carry this team." Azula remarked, as Yumeko was still tiredly going.

*Yumeko's confessional*

"For the record, I think that Azula shouldn't really be the leader of the team, because Tifa's not doing a bad job. And she isn't part of any alliance." Yumeko said, thinking about the game.

*Confessional cut*


"Man, I bet these campers aren't going to be back so soon." Chef said, as his crew of chefs were doing their thing of cooking whatever. "Guys, keep on working!"

"We're working as hard as we can, man! It's taking a while." DJ remarked, still working on parts of the food.

"Yeah, homie man, Chef! Our hands are all on deck, already!" Sammy just cooking things up.

"These players aren't going to be back for a-"

All of the chefs actually heard a knock on the door, from someone running into it.

"Probably just a dog." DJ said, as the door slowly turned open with Tails on it. "Or a two-tailed fox."

Tails hopped off with an expecting look, as Chef looked bothered...at the thirty-minute run.

"You got omelette, you happy?" Chef just threw an omelette at Tails, who got it on his face and did a thumbs up. "Good."

"Man, first one here! I wonder how fast Sonic would've been." Tails mused, while he got into eating the omelette. "Nice!"

The many contestants that were still running were definitely getting the chefs a lot of time to cook up some kind of mad buffet and then two more came in proudly after another half hour.

"We went around the-is that an omelette plate?" Kipo asked.

"I don't think we're getting food." Michiru remarked.

"You're damn right, Tails got here first." Chef shouted at them. "Now sit."

"We're sitting, but what if-" Kipo got pulled by Michiru.

"Man, you taught 'em what's what!" Tomoi exclaimed, as the white-haired cook just complimented Chef. "Also, the thing...is done!"

*DJ's confessional*

"I'm surprised that Chris allows me to be in here. Still don't know why there's like a hundred people, but I never understood the dude." DJ remarked, as he looked confident.

*Confessional cut*


The rest of them, though, they were slowly getting into the cafeteria, as the top ten had now arrived and some of them were kinda angry.

Inside the Cafeteria: Sol Badguy, Tails, Michiru, Kipo Oak, Piccolo, Genos, Connor, Mai, Storm Shadow (technically) and Mikasa....and now it was Kageyama.

The black-haired guy was on the floor and very much tired.

"Did you guys win?" Kageyama asked, still on the floor.

"No, I got second...by a few miles." Michiru said. "But I'm pretty sure that this-"

"Urgh, why is that fox so fast!" Kageyama complained, getting up.

"At least you're up." Mikasa remarked, as Kageyama sat right next to her.

Many had arrived throughout the long wait for breakfast, Oikawa was just celebrating his team's solo win with Tails and Connor, Azula didn't do too badly and Daisy was in a another kind of mood.

Though the runners were numerous and the good performances were averaging out and some people were standing out for all sorts of reasons, by the time that this sentences, almost all of them were finished.

And it was nearly-

"Whoa, narrator. The runs doesn't have to be summed up so quickly!" Deadpool shouted, as Pit and Miko were back to just looking at each other. "I think you two make a cute couple."

"No, we don't. We're just gaming and chilling like we should!" Miko shouted at Deadpool.

"Pit, you're in denial."

"We're not in Africa!" Pit declared, as Deadpool clicked his fingers. "Speaking of duos that are friends..."

Owen came through and he was standing tall, but very much tired, with an unimpressed Noah.

"Wow, I've become so much stronger!" Owen shouted.

"Hey, hey, don't get too big for your britches." Noah sarcastically said, as the two of them were vibing.

"The dudes of the lunch table!" Pit shouted, as the last two of the Crows were through.

"Glad to be welcomed. What you're about to see is unexpected, though."

"That's almost everybody and time's almost up and now who's it going to be the last one?" Chris asked. "Rhinos, dude."

"I will be the one to step it up!" Azula shouted with confidence.

"No, it takes someone with experience to lead the team." Coachman said.

Sol shook his head, as there was two more and unsurprisingly, Kristoff and Pepper Ann came in together, the latter walking with a bit of a limp.

"That's everybody, right? It only hurts a lot, don't mind me." Pepper Ann remarked, as Kristoff gave a confident smile.

"Okay, that's everybody. For the record, the winning team doesn't get a prize."

"What the hell, we're the best team overall!" Giovanni shouted, as there was just a huge table with a lot of...stuff under a tarpet.

"But for a better question...who's hungry?!"

Chris pulled off the tarpet from the table and there was all sorts of food and it all looked really good, practically an all-American buffet that was ripe for the taking and eating.

The breakfast that they had was now a lunch and most of them couldn't care less about that.

*Pinstripe's confessional*

"It was like my mom teamed up with som angels to make some good buffet food!" Pinstripe remarked.

*Dante's confessional*

"And the breakfast fairies just made up for it with sheer effort and skill!" Dante said. "No mentioning the pizza, though."

*Lynn's confessional*

"It looked like the king of proteins just wanted to drop us some food and man, it's good!" Lynn shouted with motivation.

*Basil's confessional*

"As much as it is definitely a lunch and not a breakfast, I don't mind it one bit, since everything looked well-prepared, well-cooked and well-...did." Basil said.

*Eva's confessional*

"Something tells me that it's made to struggle to stay awake!" Eva remarked. "But I don't mind the well-balanced diet."

*Confessional cut*


Some of the contestants weren't super fall, but that wasn't true for the majority, hungry for the other challenge.

"You guys enjoyed the eats?" Chris asked all of the contestants, practically getting a lot of cheers. "Good, because some of you know what this challenge this is!"

"Oh god, it's the one that eliminated me." Eva said.

"Oh yeah, you were throwing mad stuff!" Leshawna shouted, earning some growls from Eva. "You wanna fight."

"I don't want you to mention it." Eva stated.

"It's the-" Owen just left a space for Chris to step in.

"Awake-thon 2 & Friends! That's right, you guys aren't just confined to the campfire, though you're still not allowed to go back to the campgrounds. We've got some people here to do other stuff...to make you energised or something like that!" Chris announced. "You guys have 15 minutes to collect anything from the campgrounds!"

"Okay, that sounds good! Would suck if I had anything to make people sleep!" Sandy awkwardly said. "Which I don't!"

"I believe you, Sandy!" Soma just backed her up.

"I don't think you should-" Riku remarked, as Sandy karate-chopped his plate. "-good argument."

"Does Sandy have a thing? Will the Rhinos' new team leaders attempt to do good things? Will Snufkin actually be a leader? All of that answered...after the break!"


To be continued in the second part, where the title shows up and becomes incredibly funny, as the pain of a full stomach and a good run really starts doing things to people

And of course, the first 24 hours of a challenge that contains all sorts of moves and trust me, I'm not joking about that...along with the contestants having a bit of a talk!

Either way, second part's coming soon!



Chapter 34: Episode 7-2: Beat The Beds

Summary:

The start of the (third) Awake-thon may contain a few guests and some special powder.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 7: Sleepers' Restitution
Part 2: Beat The Beds

With the challenge almost officially started, some people should really keep their stuff together, as Eva tries to fix her mistakes and Azula tries to actually lead the team with Tifa.

But then again, this is just note/prelude to the chapter, so some people didn't listen and for lack of a better word, things start to get crazy!

And of course, there's a few cameos from Crossing Tracks and others that know how to cause sleep for Awakethon 2 & Friends.

Appreciate the review, NondescriptNorbert, I'll make sure to make this chapter and every chapter after it the best it can be!

It's a lame name, but it's for a lame game, so...play lame, win games and enjoy the chapter!


"And we're back...at the campfire, where most of the contestants are waiting for the extra events!" Chris announced. "And the rest are REALLY taking their time!"

Chris was somewhat joking about that, as Sandy was just putting a jar of weird powder from the cabin and giving it to someone important.

"Wait, why you?" Sandy asked. "Literally anyone else could do it."

"Because I'm right here and I'm good at guarding things. I'll just do it." Kyo remarked, just spinning the jar around.

"You know, I could just-" Sandy said, before Kyo was booking it with the sleeping powder. "-It works really well, take Riku's word for it."

Riku and Sandy just looked at each other, as they both sighed.

"Wow, he's definitely going to get targeted." Riku said. "I think it's because of Chris."

"McLean's getting on my last nerve! He just had to announce it." Sandy complained.

The two of them just was cautiously walking back

*Kyo's confessional*

The brown-haired sacred treasure wielder looked confident.

"I've stopped literal terrorists and two gods, what's a jar compared to that!" Kyo shouted, as he was just holding the jar perfectly...upside-down. "See, it's not falling out."

*Confessional cut*

These two were being joined by Noah, who was just feeling his stomach hurt and it was only because of the other guy that came in with some words.

"Turns out, putting in the peanut butter squid thing doesn't work." Soma remarked. "Hey, Noah, do you think..."

"God, do you always ignore consent for food?" Noah just put the peanut squid out of his mood. "Owen's actually liking it."

"You could've just said no. Owen's got a lot of words to say about it." Soma said, as he looked worried. "Sorry, Noah...besides have you got the-"

"Hey, hey, hey...I think they might have it." Noah remarked, unimpressed with the red-haired cook and Sandy looked angry.

"Well, I don't have it anymore...because everyone heard it. I just hope that no-one took it." Sandy said, somewhat exasperated.


The Swordfishes had won two challenges in a row and every old contestant on the team looked confident about their chances.

"Hey, glad you didn't just chow down. Otherwise, our chances are staying awake would've been lowered." Eva told Leshawna, who was just enjoying the taste.

"Yeah, I've been competing for three seasons. I ain't letting Chris get in my head!" Leshawna shouted back. "Looks like most of you guys are wised up."

"Five seasons of Total Drama is too many seasons to watch...but I wouldn't eat too much." Cassie remarked, joining the conversation.

"Same here, I'm not into overeating...a surprising amount of the team is, but I wouldn't be worried about us." Amelia stood up. "The better question how do we win?"

Cassie, Eva and Leshawna were all looking confused.

"I dunno!" Leshawna said.

"Literally anything could show up." Cassie remarked.

"I can't blame you, some strategies could be pulled out of their butts." Eva remarked, as Amelia sighed...as he didn't look too surprised.

The four ladies and the rest of the contestants were at the campfire, ready to take on the massive commitment of staying awake for a few days and Chris had to announce it.

"And the clock starts now! Events will only happen at night...because it's way funnier that way!" Chris chuckled, as the contestants were making themselves seated in the seats.

Joseph Joestar and Oikawa were just giving each other the "I'm watching you" signs, ready to have a good and boring time.

"Man, who's going to fall asleep after a minute?" Joseph asked.

"Not someone that I'd like to team up with." Oikawa replied right back.

These two were part of the many that stayed strong...after seven whole hours of sitting around and trying to make sure that they were staying awake and honestly, almost all of them were staying strong.

Aside from a few, as one of them was waking up right now.

"Fuck god!" Tanya just woke up. "I lost, didn't I?"

"Yep...so did he." Snake pointed towards the very much sleeping B. "Wake up, man."

B just woke up and just sighed.

"Sometimes, you get hit by the unexpected." Snake remarked, as Samus looked on.

Currently out of the running at 7 hours after the start: B(everley), Tanya, Muscle Man and Kugasaki Nobara.

Currently in the Awake-thon: literally everyone else!

Snake and Samus were just kinda looking at each other.

"Got any war stories?" Samus asked.

"Wish I could tell 'em, but we're on TV." Snake said. "I don't think it's that approrpriate."

Samus and Snake looked uninterested in the Awake-thon, probably because they could stay awake for days if they tried...but weirdly so did Robyn, who scooted up to them.

"Hey, kid? Want to know about the time that I managed to see one soldier's...naked poster?" Snake asked, as Robyn looked horrified. "No?"

"I just wanted to know that I can be useful!" Robyn shouted. "You've ever stayed awake for days?"

"No?" Snake just looked confused. "But I can do that."

"Good, because I need to give my teammates help." Robyn said, pointing to her squad of short ladies and Ram. "We're all on the same team."

"...That's not actually that hard. You just need to stay focused and talk about stuff, especially, random stuff! I do that to myself a lot." Samus advised Robyn breaking a beat, as the wolfwalker just gave a thumbs up. "See, not that hard to talk advice, Snake."

"Cool, I just didn't have any." Snake casually remarked.

*Robyn's confessional*

"They're really friendly with each other...and I don't know why." Robyn said. "Anyways, gotta tell my friends about it."

*Confessional cut*


Most of the contestants were having a boring time trying to stay awake, as Muscle Man and Satori both fell asleep from sheer boredom and so Chris is here to provide the main addition to the challenge.

"Listen up, guys, we've got some special events with special guests happening right now! Byleth's got a class ready for war, Jigglypuff's signing her heart and...Shermie's doing a fashion thing." Chris announced. "Meanwhile, you guys can hang out with..."

Kyo zoned it out, as he was having another arguement with Iori which was probably about something.

"Yeah, your hair is kinda the most trash it's ever been." Kyo remarked.

"It always looks the same." Iori said. "You dyed it like a dumbass last time."

"I didn't, your eyes were seeing different things last time!" Kyo shouted.

"Speaking of things, where the hell's your jar?" Iori asked, just out of concern.

"Yeah, it's-" Kyo looked all around the contestants that didn't get up. "Hey, where the hell is it?!"

Kyo just got up, as Rock was sitting next to Iori and the two of them were looking at each other with serious ambivalence.

"What's your favourite instrument?" Rock asked, having a suspect look.

"Electric guitar. Gets my angry side out." Iori remarked, too tired of Kyo.

Rock lit up, as Iori looked less angry.

*Rock's confessional*

The guy with a loose-ish headband looked estatic.

"Man, me and Yagami had a heavy discussion. We talked about rock, jazz, the importance of electric guitar and saxophones and some other music things. I think we're vibing alright."

*Confessional cut*

Kyo was really running for Sandy's jar of sleeping powder and he was walking confidently to find an important jar and the guy was just moving on ahead.

"Whoa, dude, it's time to chill..." Chris said, just taking in Kyo's angry face.

"I've got a jar that's easy to protect." Kyo remarked.

"...does it having sleeping powder?"

Kyo just tried to slap the host's face, but the force field actually kicked in...as the fiery fighter was looking for it.

The real problem? It was in the hands of one man that had an unquestionably evil grin with Dante raising an eyebrow, Shulk very much worried and Pinstripe...confused at what it was.

Basil wasn't too surprised at what the old man had got.

"Well, well, looks like I will be the one that sends people to sleep." Coachman remarked, unquestionably holding the jar. "Chris, you will-"

"Do you have a few billion in the bank? Nuh-uh?" Chris remarked with a megaphone that woke a few more people up.

"-Honestly, does money matter? When you've got the chance to send the useless people to sleep, you take it." Coachman remarked right back, as Dante just slapped his face.

"You really are a society guy with a big ego. I bet you're going down in big ways!" Dante remarked, not willing to take answers. "Besides, how do you split it?"

"You get more jars?" Basil asked, as though it was common practice. "How do you spread powder to other jars?"

"You just do." Coachman smugly proclaimed, as Basil and Dante were both unimpressed. "Finally, the team will see who's the leader."

*Dante's confessional*

"For the record, I'm still not sure what made me think that this guy's a reliable challenge-winner. Must have done my own personal Awake-thon." Dante remarked, not too impressed.

*Confessional cut*


"Hey, guys, that are getting extra-carricular! We'll be watching you and your boredom in real time!"

Jigglypuff, Byleth, Shermie and oddly enough, Azwel, were doing some extra stuff to help the contestants sleep and sleep is what that they were going to push onto the contestants.

Mostly Jigglypuff, as she was up on the stage and had a smile that looked a bit too sneaky.

"Man, can you believe it? I probably heard of a sleeping thing in Skyworld that probably worked like this." Pit hid in the bleachers.

"Well, I doubt it. It's too cute." Miko remarked. "And something that cute doesn't have bad intentions."

"...Well, I'm checking her vibe!" Pit said. "The vibe's good!"

"Sweet, let's get 'em."

The two of them were joined by quite a few people that weren't taking the balloon Pokemon seriously, as it looked pretty soft and had a smile for a singer.

"I get the feeling that this thing ain't so...good vibey." Donkey Kong remarked, giving a suspicious look at the Jigglypuff. "All I'm saying that I don't trust it."

"Sometimes, you get tired from being on stage!" Mystique Sonia remarked, as her hat was...asleep.

"I'm pretty sure that she looks mad." Donkey Kong said.

"What if it's not? You never know, really."

Jigglypuff was about to drop some lullabys with an open curtain., but not many of the contestants knew...besides Pit and Donkey Kong and they saw the pokemon just smile.

"You go, cutie!" Daphne shouted. "Give us some good songs!"

"Uh..." Donkey Kong definitely remembered from the Smash tournaments. "...We gotta."

"You can't be seriously underestimating the cutest Pokemon ever!" Daphne remarked, making Donkey Kong confused.

"But I'm-"

And then Jigglypuff started singing into the microphone and it sang really well, clearly taking its vocal talent to the next level and as it did in Smash, making some people sleepier.

"-Man, this is what I need." Donkey Kong remarked, practically waving his head.

"Uh, me too." Daphne said, just taking some rest on the bleaches...before being bounced by an asleep Donkey Kong. "Get away from me, you're not from my team."

"I'll never be on your team, K. Rool." Donkey Kong said, just slapping Daphne as he was sleeping.

The only ones that were awake were Pit and Miko, who were trying to not let the ones to get their head and Arle, who just covered her ears.

"Yeah, this is very wrong. I'm outta here, thanks for the performance!" Arle shouted, as she was just sprinting away from Jigglypuff.

"Come on, let's go, Pit!" Miko shouted. "She's duping us!"

"Huh, alright." Pit was a bit drowsy.

Only three out of the eight people that came there was still awake, as Clover was just resting in the seats.

*Clover's confessional*

The blonde somehow woke up in the confessional...in the future.

"What? She has a good voice, despite putting most of us to sleep!"

*Confessional cut*

Currently out of the running at 8 hours after the start: B(everley), Tanya, Muscle Man, Donkey Kong, Mystique Sonia, Kugisaki Nobara & Daphne

Currently in the Awake-thon: literally everyone else!


Byleth had a class about war crimes and most of the soldiers and some other people that were more than interested, mostly because it was away from Chris and Chef doing things.

Said blue-haired guy was wearing a black cape, grey trousers, body armour and black boots...and of course, his Sword of The Creator.

And right now, Snake, Tanya, Sonja, Yuri and Ram were just watching this inevitably boring class.

"Welcome to my class in...another world." Byleth said. "Today or tonight, for some reason, we'll be talking about war crimes. I don't know why that's today's topic, but I'll teach you all I know!"

"Damn in another world, you were on this show and good looking!" Deadpool remarked, as Kyo high-fived him.

"Come on, we're discussing matters of importance...or what Chris thinks of it." Sonja remarked, adjusting his glasses.

"First off, we're going to be talking about the entire history of the Geneva Convention."

"Man, this is going to be a tough lesson." Kyo remarked, as Deadpool groaned along with him.

Sonja and Tanya were just scoffing at the remarking duo, as Snake wasn't look too interested either.

"In 1928, the people of Italy was..."

Sonja and Tanya both listened intently, as Snake was looking at a certain coachman on the other team and getting...suspicious about it.

Ten minutes had passed and no-one had slept, but Kyo looked like he was about to take five and Deadpool was in the mood for some comments.

"Legitmately, what the heck is this class?" Kyo asked. "It's just the history about Geneva Convention and now it's talking about war shoes."

"Eh, it's an improvement." Deadpool remarked.

The others weren't in that kind of mood for shoes.

"What's with the shoe lesson? I could've gotten a lesson from that Riley kid if I wanted to know about shoes." Tanya asked. "But this thing definitely sounds interesting."

"Trust me, I don't think it is." Sonja remarked, a little tired of the shoe talk. "Oh, never mind, it's still about the Geneva Convention, which is cool."

"Urgh, yeah." Snake just replied. "At least we're learning..."

"These lessons aren't-oh..." Sonja realised something. "...let's just listen to him."

"Yeah, I didn't know about the Geneva Convention!" Tanya stated, as Sonja and Snake were just nodding confidently.

These three all managed to see only Carmelita in the seats, who was just confusedly waving to the trio...and Snake looked up to see The Coachman get up to some shenanigans.

Sleep-causing shenanigans, as well, as Snake just moved to the right and Byleth actually noticed the craziness in the seats.

"Jesus Christ, teacher, you don't know about this?" Snake asked loudly, as Tanya moved to the left. "He's literally putting people to sleep."

"That's absurd..."

Byleth finally noticed The Coachman putting some sleeping powder onto a sleeping Sonja and holding an asleep Tanya.

"...What?"

"Yeah, I don't even know...why you're doing this." Snake asked, as Byleth was ready to unload his sword.

"Because I want to win three million dollars, you altruist fool!" Coachman shouted, as Kyo got awoken. "And make sure that my team sees me."

"Oh, good fucking luck with that." Kyo remarked, as he went back to sleep.

Snake and Byleth were about to fight the old man, when all of a sudden he left to do...probably some more things and Tails basically ignored the situation...by sleeping.

"Uh, did I sleep?" Tails looked at the clock. "Yes."

"Look, must of us haven't done anything yet." Amelia said, the cat-like woman really interested. "I doubt that we're down that many members."

"I don't know, we could lose a lot of members really quickly." Tails just suggested nervously.

"For your sake, let's hope that the sleeping powder doesn't do that." Amelia remarked. "You want to stay here?"

"No way, some crazy stuff's going on! Byleth, you okay?" Tails asked, as Byleth just held up his books. "See ya, I'm gonna go with Deadpool."

"Are you-"

Amelia just saw Tails run out of the building.

"-This lesson isn't even that interesting, just...annoying." Amelia remarked.

10 hours in...

Eliminated from Rugged Rhinos: Clover, Satori Tendo & Muscle Man

Eliminated from Crafty Crows: Kyo Kusanagi & Kugisaki Nobara

Eliminated from Daring Deers: Sonja, Tanya Degurechaff, Donkey Kong, Mystique Sonia & B(everley)

Eliminated from Striking Swordfishes: Tails & Daphne

Currently in the Awake-thon: literally everyone else!

'

The moon was bright in the sky and almost all of the Total Drama contestants were still awake, along with most of their compatriots in avoiding the sleep...as 15 hours had passed and the sky was pretty dang dark.

"Man, some of you guys aren't gonna be hard to take down!" Chris announced.

"That's what we were hoping!" Noah shouted.

"Yeah, you can't take us down!" Owen shouted. "Right, Noah?"

"Sure, Owen. Let's just hope you don't-" Noah just saw, Owen stand up with enthusiasm. "-What are you doing?"

"Let the man celebrate." Terry Bogard remarked, as Owen was just doing his dance. "Besides, where's-"

"We're going to alchemy class!" Owen shouted. "That guy looked like a real wizard and he does...sciency things!"

"Eh, I've got nothing to do." Terry was just following Owen.

"If I see a real wizard, I'll be disappointed."

"The last time that happened, a tower fell down on him." Sammy said, dampening Owen's mood. "But I'm doing it for the team!"

"Uh, heck yeah!" Tron Bonne shouted. "Not because I need to charge robots or anything."

"Good luck waking up!"

Noah, Owen & Terry from the Crows and Sammy, Pinstripe and Tron Bonne from the Rhinos. and also some other people went into the alchemy cave, marked with a small sign for some reason and lit up by literal Christmas lights.

"Those are some nice lights!" Kristoff said, touching . "Aren't they, Tron Bonne and mouse guy?"

"How did you forget my name?" Basil asked, not in the mood for it. "Forget it. Isn't alchemy an outmoded thing, something to do when you're not in your right frame of mind?"

"Wait, you've never seen magic before?" Kristoff asked.

"Yes, but we have technology, science and politics!" Basil said. "Alchemy's for the 15th century."

"...Learn some magic, then."

Kristoff awkwardly pointed to the mouse detective, as the rest of them were sitting down with the alchemist, who was too busy talking about humanity's will...or so he says.

Said alchemist had purple robes, pale skin, purple hair and a floating sash-scarf hybrid and he looked...pretty crazy.

"Welcome to my class of learning the art of alchemy, which is essential to humanity's future! I was on my quest to get the Dark Seed or the Soul Edge, when this Chris McLean wanted me to teach all of you with my love!"

Kristoff and Basil weren't the only ones got tripped by Azwel.

"Some of you have powers that would help bring the rest of us forward, while the others have very curious skills!"

*Pinstripe's confessional*

"Damn, where did this guy come out of? Clown college's alchemy degree? Whatever asylum he picked up some contestants? A cult? Forget it, I came here to spill some powder."

*Confessional cut*

Owen noticed that Noah had something on.

"Hey, what's with the mask?" Owen asked.

"There's no way that sleeping powder isn't here." Noah remarked.

"Come on, it's fun times!" Owen said, as he got blasted by something...powdery. "It'll be-"

"No, Owen!" Noah tried to hold up a sleeping Owen. "Okay, what kind of tricks did you do?"

"What tricks?" Azwel asked. "I wouldn't have the heart to trick you!"

Noah sighed, as he was the only former Total Drama contestant awake for this event, as Terry and Riku were both surprisingly interesting for the lesson that was...weird for lack of a better word.

Basil didn't look too interested, Kristoff looked really interested and Pinstripe...was hiding something in the back that the former got interested in.

"Heya, this guy's talking a hot load of garbage, ain't he?" Pinstripe asked.

"Yes, but what's with your other hand?" Basil asked right back with an confrontational attitude.

"Nothing, it's just there...being a hand." Pinstripe, before getting his sleeping powder stolen.

"Really?" Basil said. "At least he's an actor."

The other two that hadn't said anything yet, were intensely focused on the actual lesson, bugging Azwel a bit.

"Wow, you two are actually listening." Azwel asked. "Is it because you aware of your role?"

"I literally have nothing else to do, man. Tell 'em, Riku!" Terry Bogard just put the Keyblade wielder into a hug.

"I don't know, I have a pretty big role!" Riku said, his cheeks still squashed.

"Your role as the ones to wield the Soul Edge?"

"That sounds like it's covered in darkness." Riku saw the alchemy guy nod. "...I've got already got enough of it on my plate."

"Man, I'm not into that anyways." Terry remarked.

*Riku's confessional*

"As much as I wanted a break, I also get the feeling that Sora's here and fine! That old wizard's definitely dealing with way too much darkness, though."

*Confessional cut*

12 hours in...

Eliminated from Rugged Rhinos: Clover, Satori Tendo & Muscle Man

Eliminated from Crafty Crows: Kyo Kusanagi, Owen & Kugisaki Nobara

Eliminated from Daring Deers: Sonja, Tanya Degurechaff, Donkey Kong, Mystique Sonia & B(everley)

Eliminated from Striking Swordfishes: Tails & Daphne

Currently in the Awake-thon: literally everyone else!


So far, the Swordfishes were the strongest of the teams that were quite awake, as a good chunk of them were sitting there and they were trying to talk about how life was...or something to that extent.

"And it was like 'you get gun or you lose.' to that guy and I came in, shooting my gun, Sasha!" Heavy shouted. "Haha, fun times."

"That doesn't even sound anything like fun!" Falco said. "Sounds painful and dumb!"

"Well, you got better story?" Heavy asked.

"No, I...something smells weird." Falco noticed, as Khun was just covering his noses. "At least ask before you do that!"

"Yeah, I don't think it's just a smell." Khun remarked, as Falco saw...Lowain, Oikawa and Smee sleeping. "I'm pretty sure that Chris didn't spread that powder."

"It wasn't my problem...until now!" Falco just got up. "Something's fucking around and we're finding out."

"Wait, really, they look asleep to me." Sokka noticed those three sleeping.

"If you don't take this seriously, you're going to be asleep." Khun remarked, as Sokka also got up with them.

"Alright, alright, geez." Sokka said.

The trio now saw Heavy suddenly asleep, as he was snoring and a certain Coachman grinning with a job well done...concluding the obvious...and Sokka had one thing to shout.

"Azula, is this your fault?!" Sokka shouted into the sky, as the other two were sighing. "Azula!"

Falco and Khun were now joined by Ryuko and Eva, who were looking more than determined to stay up.

"I don't think it's her fault, as suprising as it is." Eva said.

"Wait, you don't even know if they just went to sleep or not?" Khun remarked, as Eva and Ryuko shrugged. "It's definitely possible."

"No fucking way, they've got some kind of powder! Those yellow guys are up to something!" Ryuko said, remembering Chris' words...as Eva prepared her fists.

"No way, it's 100% Azula. She's got tricks for days!" Sokka argued his point, as Khun. "She would've really-"

"No, no, no, if the Crows made it, one of them did it, dummy!" Ryuko remarked, as Khun looked surprised and Falco sighed. "You don't get it."

"No, I do get it."

"Hey, you two? Literally anyone here could've used it, obviously." Falco threw his hands, as Eva was just in a running mood. "Eva ran away because of your dumb arguments!"

"Naw, she just ran." Ryuko said.

Noel woke up to see her friends arguing during the sun raise and Azula looked tired, but confident in something...getting a little bit suspicious

"I didn't do anything and yet everything's going my way." Azula just heard an explosion from a...inlet. "Of course, it would do that."

Pinstripe was just dragging Kristoff and Basil along to come back to Azula.

"Er, fix this?!" Pinstripe shouted.

"You know, you could wake them up yourself!" Azula grinned, just hoping that her team would do things.

"Wow, 4 people got eliminated at the same time? That's pretty impressive...but we're only getting started with the first 22 going to sleep and we're only 18 hours in!" Chris announced. "Will the Rhinos actually make a comeback? Wil they not? Find some of that out...after the break!"


To be continued in the third part, where most of the contestants that are trying to stay up will not be staying up for much longer and tries to avoid the sleeping powder smashing that happens!

Either way, there's going to be more chaos in the next 28 or so hours, until the last few contestants become stragglers to the challenge.

18 hours in...

Eliminated from Rugged Rhinos: Clover, Satori Tendo, Basil, Kristoff & Muscle Man

Eliminated from Crafty Crows: Kyo Kusanagi, Owen, Riku, Terry Bogard & Kugisaki Nobara

Eliminated from Daring Deers: Sonja, Tanya Degurechaff, Donkey Kong, Mystique Sonia & B(everley)

Eliminated from Striking Swordfishes: Tails, Lowain, Heavy, Oikawa, Noel, Mr. Smee & Daphne

Currently in the Awake-thon: literally everyone else!



Chapter 35: Episode 7-3: Forced Chill Outs

Summary:

While the campers try to stay awake, one of their own decides to try and put some of them to sleep...
...in powdery fashion!

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 7: Sleepers' Restitution
Part 3: Forced Chill Outs

Hey, there's going to be a lot more eliminations in the next two parts...which also means that I probably should work the first part into having part of the challenge.

For the record, the forest, the battlegrounds and the junkyard are on a massive, but seperate island to the campgrounds and resort on a smaller island, but they're also connected by several bridges!

And there's a third island that's gonna be in the next episode...oof, what could the next challenge be?

But, that's not this challenge and how this second part of it goes...starts right below this line!


"And we're back...at the campfire!" Chris announced. "What interesting discussions that could arise here?"

The sun finally came back up and it didn't do too much to deal with the adults, but some others weren't ready for the challenge and kinda dropped a bit like flies.

Riley, Penny and Lynn were practically right asleep, as the three of them weren't excited to get woken up...by the water hose...as did the people that were asleep at the camp fire.

"Alright, it's been...22 hours, anyone who's eliminated can go back to the campgrounds! For the record, we-"

"Hahaha, you're really losing the plot!" Coachman laughed.

"If you get wet, then you better deal with it, dude!"

"Hah, good one!" Azula remarked. "Look I know you're trying to impress people, but if you can come up with consistently good strategies."

"Says the warmonger who lost." Coachman said, rather jovially.

"But I'm also not the one that's getting hit by water."

"My dear-" Coachman practically got blasted by water, as Tifa came up to Azula.

The two ladies sat down for a bit, before Chef had a cheeky smile.

"As much as you're having a fun time arguing, he did some crazy things. He somehow caused a rift in the Swordfishes and got people to fight the Crows...without doing much!" Tifa said. "As much as I hate to say it, we do need him."

"I don't disagree with you, it's just he's like a gnat." Azula said. "Annoying."

Tifa and Azula looked at each other.

"Come on, Azula, we're still on the same team, even if you two are doing different alliances." Tifa said.

"Can't imagine why!" Dante remarked, as he came back with the tired old coachman.

"Coachman...I don't like what you're doing, but keep on doing it." Tifa sighed.

Dante just shrugged, as Coachman bowed with smug confidence and Azula was just seeing that some of her teammates weren't there...as Tifa was just sure of something.

*Tifa's confessional*

"At least they're done fighting over questionable strategies...is this what a team leader does?" Tifa asked. "Because I'm cool with it."

*Confessional cut*

Azula was just looking for her teammates, carefully walking along the bridge to the other island towards the giant sign that Shermie had...for a thing that was somehow smaller than the sign.

"I hope that they're not asleep by now." Azula said, a little too tired for comfort.

22 hours in...

Eliminated from Rugged Rhinos: Clover, Satori Tendo, Basil, Lynn, Kristoff & Muscle Man

Eliminated from Crafty Crows: Kyo Kusanagi, Owen, Riku, Terry Bogard & Kugisaki Nobara

Eliminated from Daring Deers: Sonja, Riley, Penny,Tanya Degurechaff, Donkey Kong, Mystique Sonia & B(everley)

Eliminated from Striking Swordfishes: Tails, Lowain, Heavy, Oikawa, Noel, Mr. Smee & Daphne

Currently in the Awake-thon: literally everyone else


Azula stepped into the room with an stomp of intent and a very pissed off at the fashion designer with the hidden eyes was fast asleep and her alliance partners were just talking...bullshit for lack of a better word.

It was also a pretty okay hut with plugs and everything.

"WAKE UP!" Azula shouted at Shermie.

"Goddamn, we were just done talking about how our friend took down Gotham's criminal with her girlfriend." Yumeko said, as Harley just confidently crossed her arms.

"Yeah, most of our team's awake. Chill your butt." Harley said, swinging the bat around and dropping it.

"Well, that's good...besides none of you noticing Squirrel Girl, we're mostly fine." Azula remarked. "Wait, why is she asleep?"

"Mai came in swinging and then her and Shermie and it was like fire and thick thighs and other stuff!" Harley declared.

"...They actually fought outside, but then they both agreed to a ceasefire." Yumeko said. "It looked like fun too."

"Really?" Azula said, as Mai was still awake. "Mai, you shouldn't waste your energy. Sleep is our enemy."

"It's essential part of life, Azula, what's your deal?" Mai was yawning, hiding it badly.

"Like I said, right now, sleep in our enemy." Azula said, as Mai looked a little bit confused. "The first day of the Awake-thon is nearly over."

"Shut up, Azula, I know that probably." Mai rudely said.

Mai and Azula looked tired as all hell and they were staring at each other like they caused it, which made Yumeko and Harley plainly confused...considering that they were just here.

And then there were a few people that just wanted to do stuff.

"Okay, okay, are we going to learn fashion or are we going to watch some drama?" Yuri asked Shermie, who finally woke back up.

"What do you think the show's called?" Shermie asked playfully.

"Yeah, I like looking at staring games? Geez, tell me there's something there." Yuri said.

"Nah!" Shermie said playfully, as Uraraka and Aisling was asleep. "Looks I did my job."

"So you did nothing to wear us down?" Yuri asked, plainly angry.

Shermie just nodded with a sly smile.

"...Nice one!" Yuri shouted.

"If it was going to work, it didn't work on us!" Robyn got up, as Yuri her arm around her. "Please, don't do that."

The two ladies were there, as Mai and Azula were sitting with their alliance partners, some of them actually having a good time talking about...whatever the hell Hyakkaou Academy was and the madness of gambling with Squirrel Girl waking up.

"What the hell, you just took three billion yen...for a gamble? Holy shit, you're not joking about the compulsive gambling thing." Harley shouted. "Good job."

"I know, right!" Yumeko remarked. "And the student council president was there to fire him.

*Squirrel Girl's confessional*

"So...she really just bankrupted that guy just to feel the thrill of gambling and is okay with it? Are my alliance all villains or something?" Squirrel Girl asked. "Because that's...kinda cool?"

*Confessional cut*

24 hours in...

Eliminated from Rugged Rhinos: Clover, Satori Tendo, Squirrel Girl, Basil, Lynn, Kristoff & Muscle Man

Eliminated from Crafty Crows: Kyo Kusanagi, Owen, Riku, Terry Bogard & Kugisaki Nobara

Eliminated from Daring Deers: Sonja, Riley, Penny, Tanya, Robyn, Donkey Kong, Mystique Sonia, Ochako Uraraka & B(everley)

Eliminated from Striking Swordfishes: Tails, Lowain, Heavy, Oikawa, Noel, Mr. Smee & Daphne

Currently in the Awake-thon: literally everyone else


It was a long 24 hours, but a good majority of the awake contestants were looking more than determined and Sammy, even more so, as she had things to do.

"Guys, we've gotta win...something, because we messed up really badly twice." Sammy said. "I hope we can agree on that."

"No duh, but how the fuck are we doing it?" Sol asked, as he casually rested his head on his hands.

"First off, probably not that." Sammy said. "Secondly...we keep our blood flowing by moving!"

"Finally, I was getting tired of not moving!" Pepper Ann remarked, as her arms were actually...stuck. "My arms are very stiff."

"Get them moving, then." Sol said, very much grumbled...as Pepper Ann tried and tried, as she was just flopping on the floor. "Yeah, you're not even close."

Pepper Ann just got up tiredly, standing up fine.

"Come on, you're the strongest guy in this team of strong guys!" Pepper Ann complained.

"Nah, I'm actually struggling to stay awake." Sol said, trying to keep his eyes open. "Damn tired of being chased."

"Aw yeah...you're getting chased by ladies!" Dante just jumped into the conversation. "With that look."

"I don't have half the energy to deal with your bullshit." Sol was almost laying down. "God."

"Hey, don't-" Dante said, as Sol just got up and Pepper Ann fell asleep.

The two tough guys were just looking at each other and Sammy, as they were prepared to do some more awakening.

"A full day of no sleep and some of you are proving incredibly tough to make yourselves asleep and some of you are..." Chris had a look at Dawn. "...is she awake?"

"Yes, I am awake." Dawn said. "Snufkin's aura is oddly anxious for his nature."

"Yeah, how am I gonna lead a team?" Snufkin asked. "...By doing nature things."

Dawn was a little bit nevous about Snufkin and some were some others that were still awake.

"You don't have to lead the team. Your nature knowledge outweighs your stupidity." Ram said, the pink-haired maid looking real tired.

"Yeah, I don't see you doing anything. I don't mind not being the team leader...but I've got something to do!" Snufkin remarked, as he moved a bit out of Chris' view.

B gave a cheeky thumbs up to Dawn, who was a little stunned, before he went back to the campgrounds.

And some others were just having a good discussion.

"Yeah, Snake and Samus are like a deadly duo! The deadliest duo in fact...they're both soldies that could end someone!" Daisy exclaimed.

"Okay, they're cool! But they're also having a good time with each other." Luigi spoke up.

"Nah, no way! They're just friends!" Daisy shouted.

"Hey, I'm saying that they're friends too!" Luigi said in a panic.

"...It's cool." Daisy said, before kissing Luigi's cheek. "What's 24 more to us?"

"I sense that there's some kind of treachery coming your way." Dawn remarked, as she felt an unwelcome presence walking in.

The greenest couple in the game was actually getting overlooked by someone and got dumped with some sleeping powder, Daisy swinging some tennis rock.

But soon, Dawn saw that Coachman got a little bit too busy with hitting people with sleeping powder, as Ram blew some of it on Spike and Julia...looked at the old guy suspiciously.

"What are you trying to do?" Julia asked.

"It's not really surprising, this old man has an unspeakably dark aura!" Dawn remarked, as the oldest player in the game hit another player.

"Man, my job is awesome!" Chris just watched Soma and Sakura both go to the sleep, hit by the powder. "The Crows...were leading this challenge, by the way!"

*Shego's confessional*

"Nice moves, old guy. He's just making people drop like flies except with sleep!" Shego exclaimed. "But he ain't my team."

*Confessional cut*

Mikasa was just standing there, pulling out her blades, as Noah consistently moved away from the old man, who had a smug grin and a jar that would make people instantly lose.

"I won't let you mess with this challenge." Mikasa stood up, bags under her eyes.

"You can try, but this challenge is just torture! So-" Coachman said, still with that grin.

"I'm not interested in losing." Mikasa stated.

The campfire was quite big for obvious reasons and there was a lot of space for...standing around, as Noah was just observing the area around him before Pinstripe came from a stump and Noah tripped him up to break the open jar.

Sadly, Kipo actually got the open jar's content, plainly getting hit by the sleeping powder and lying down on the ground.

"I can't believe that worked that well." Noah said. "Nice distraction tactic..."

"For what it's worth, I doubt he’s working alone.” Mikasa remarked.

26 hours in...

Eliminated from Rugged Rhinos: Clover, Satori Tendo, Squirrel Girl, Basil, Lynn, Kristoff & Muscle Man

Eliminated from Crafty Crows: Kyo Kusanagi, Owen, Riku, Kipo Oak, Soma, Sakura, Haida, Terry Bogard & Kugisaki Nobara

Eliminated from Daring Deers: Sonja, Riley, Luigi, Daisy Penny, Tanya, Robyn, Donkey Kong, Mystique Sonia, Ochako Uraraka & B(everley)

Eliminated from Striking Swordfishes: Tails, Lowain, Heavy, Oikawa, Noel, Mr. Smee & Daphne

Currently in the Awake-thon: literally everyone else


Though the third (you probably won’t see the second) Awake-thon started off like any other, the hours were counting, the contestants were actually talking and the introduction of one thing changed up the entire way the thing was.

Everyone was back at the campfire and some people were definitely asleep now such as Pepper Ann and Tron Bonne, who was both holding Servbots and Min Min and Noel, who tried their best.

And with that being said, Kasumi and Nicole were confident in their not sleeping abilities...and sitting together with some people.

I’ll admit I was expecting to get way farther in this challenge.” Nicole said, frustration practically pouring out of her. “How long are these hours!”

They’ve literally never changed...are you going to last that long?” Kasumi asked, practicing her moves.

Yeah!” Nicole shouted. “I am!”

Doesn’t seem like it.” Kasumi said. “Why don’t you try-”

I have to take care of my husband, what do you think?” Nicole said aggressively.

The two ladies of the Swordfishes were contemplating what they said, as some others were having a wild time.

"Uh, man, this is kinda like the opposite of a sleepover." Lowain remarked, trying to stay up.

It really is. You’re stuck in one area, you don’t get to sleep and the hosts are torturing you.” Leshawna said. “Real shit.”

Dang, I didn’t even think of that.” Lowain said, his mind blown. “Wait, Chris hasn’t done anything yet.”

Yeah, but you don’t have to tell him that!” Leshawna shouted, as the host got the feedback loud and clear. “We’ve got problems.”

Anyways, we-” Lowain also got hit by the sleeping powder. “-you gotta keep on ahead.”

What the hell? Snake, did you do this!” Leshawna shouted at Snake.

I wish I could do that, but I don’t have it.” Snake said.

Eliminated from Rugged Rhinos: Clover, Satori Tendo, Squirrel Girl, Basil, Lynn, Kristoff & Muscle Man

Eliminated from Crafty Crows: Kyo Kusanagi, Owen, Riku, Kipo Oak, Soma, Sakura, Haida, Terry Bogard & Kugisaki Nobara

Eliminated from Daring Deers: Sonja, Riley, Luigi, Daisy Penny, Tanya, Robyn, Donkey Kong, Mystique Sonia, Ochako Uraraka & B(everley)

Eliminated from Striking Swordfishes: Tails, Lowain, Heavy, Oikawa, Noel, Mr. Smee, Min Min, Arle, Squigly/Sienna & Daphne

Currently in the Awake-thon: literally everyone else


Pit, Miko, Papyrus and Deadpool were all hanging out together at the 30-hour mark and this quartet was just having a fun time watching some high-powered Smash matches on the battery.

Pit and Miko were trying to stay awake by playing games, as the angel didn’t have his weapons or anything simple to read (but he doesn’t call it that.) and Deadpool was...doing Deadpool things.

What’s happening on the screen! It’s like they’re hitting each other very fast and very good!” Papyrus was plain stunned, as the skeleton guy was seeing some good games. “Oh no, the angel died!”

Look at that, he really did get edge-guarded with finesse and kicks!” Deadpool commentated. “Will he make that comeback?”

Oh no, angel guy, make the comeback...for your friend!” Papyrus exclaimed to Pit, who was incredibly tired.

"Does Papyrus know he's talking about?" Deadpool asked.

"Urgh...probably not." Pit said, he took Miko's third-stock with some smooth combo. "And take that."

"And Miko wants the runback!" Deadpool just saw Miko yawn loudly. "Or is calling it a day!"

"Come on, our battery's ran out!" Pit complained. "I'm pretty sure that I beat you."

"Cool...catch up with you later." Miko sighed, as Pit saw her lay down.

"Hopefully, she gets 40 winks!" Pit remarked, as Deadpool raised an eyebrow and Papyrus wasn't that surprised. "Oh...sorry."

"...Wait, is it just or me or-" Deadpool said, as Papyrus was resting his head. "Wait, don't rest your head!"

"The Great Papyrus needs rest..." Papyrus said, a little bit scared of sleep deprivation.

Pit and Deadpool were both awake and one of them got hit by something, as the angel got startled by someone throwing some powder at him and Deadpool...was standing.

*Deadpool's confessional*

The masked guy had some words to say.

"As much as I'm gonna miss Pit and firing his weapons, these eliminations are going a little slow...hey, author, you might want to speed things up a bit." Deadpool said.

(I know, I know, just give it a minute!)

"Hah, I said it." Deadpool said. "Geez, the Deers are really running a train on everyone."

*Confessional cut*

The Rhinos were a team that were trying to work it out, Tifa just stretching her limbs, Azula doing the same thing and Dante doing some sword tricks and of course, Hank Hill was barely awake.

"What kinda challenge is this?" Hank Hill asked.

"A challenge for torturers and other uninterested people." Basil remarked. "It has been 30 hours since this challenge and nothing has happened."

"You know what...I'm fine." Hank said, before he went to sleep.

"You really had to go to sleep?" Basil asked. "Utterly ridiculous, we do have a challenge that we're trying to win!"

"Hey, if you want to help." Shulk woke up. "I don't think yelling at people helps."

"Wait, what were you doing?" Basil asked with a lot of exasperation.

"I was just trying my best to stay awake and then I got hit by the powder." Shulk said, rubbing his eyes. "And it was our team, too."

"...That makes only too much sense!" Basil said, not surprised at Coachman's dirty moves. "And why did he do it?"

"I don't really know, though." Shulk said. "I'm already out...can I get back to sleep?"

"No." Basil said, his brain getting mushed up by sleep deprivation.

"He's out, though." Sammy remarked, as Shulk went back to sleep. "You're not gonna keep your body moving?"

"Man, this is getting ridiculous! How the heck are the majority of you campers still awake after...32 hours, really!" Chris answered. "I thought most of you would've knocked yourselves out."

"We know your tricks!" Dawn declared. "And my team's aura is strong!"

"And I once stayed awake for several days...because I didn't like being a wolf." Robyn said. "But I like being a wolf now!"

"Oh yeah, but can you leap?"

Robin and Dawn nodded, ready to see Chef leap from a bush...and like in the first one, he leaped beautifully in a tutu, not messing around and very much doing his job.

Both of them were still surprised, while some others weren't that surprised at Chef doing his ballet routine...as there was some unusual techniques that included tying to a tree and poking some fire into a guy's back.

Speaking of being tied to a tree, Chef did some impressive pirouettes, the many steps and the long, long leaps that was just jumping across a lot of space...and sometimes stepping onto the step.

"Wait, wait, stop doing that!" Yuri shouted.

"How disgusting." Ram remarked, as she got hit by "fairy dust."

"Uh, it is!" Yuri also got hit by the dust.

The both of them were snoring, as the karate warrior just fell on the ground and the maid tried to stay awake.

"I'm doing this for Roswaal...just-" Ram just bumped by an asleep Luigi, making her sleep.

And this made Luigi wake up and realise that he was out and made someone sleep.

"Oh no!" Luigi realised something crazy.

Spike had an idea of flying above Chef, but Chef had an pretty impressive throwing hand to hit him with the "fairy dust" and he just fell out of the sky...into Samus' hands.

Samus and Snake weren't surprised or interested in Chef dancing around in a tutu, especially when someone just punched a tree to fall down...and Chef stopped dancing for a moment.

"Geez, this is real interesting, ain't it." Snake said.

"It's the kind of interesting that I don't want to see." Samus remarked, actually unbothered. "It's been 34 hours and I guess, I don't feel sleepy."

"...Ah, me too!" Snake remarked. "This show's stranger than I thought."

"Well, all of us come from different worlds." Samus stated.

"Even if we all came from the same world, you don't see an army cook leaping in a tutu everyday." Snake said, having a sneaky grin.

"Uh, yeah." Samus said. "Right now, more of us have to stay awake."

The super soldier and the bounty hunter were just sitting together, ensuring that their team was working itself out...as Tanjiro and Tiana were trying to understand each other and Bugs hid in his hole.

"Wait, you're a cook!" Tanjiro shouted. "How do you make gumbo?"

"Just get some meat together, a buncha water, onions, bell peppers and onions...and it ain't gonna be that hard!" Tiana said, trying to put it down...very much tired.

"Got it! Do you have demon cures?" Tanjiro asked.

"...No, what have you been doing?" Tiana said.

"My sister is a demon and I want to turn her back into a human...that's it." Tanjiro said, which got an sympathetic look from Tiana. "Some demons killed my family and turned my sister into one, that's it!"

"Okay, okay, you don't need to tell me your life story! So...who's standing above us?" Tiana asked.

The Coachman was very much tired and very much giving off energy literally made Tanjiro and Tiana stand up and he did an smug wave.

"Hey, i'm not interested!" Bugs shouted. "What do you want?"

The devious old man just dumped some sleeping powder on all three of them suddenly, as Tanjiro just jumped in his sleep, Bugs hid in a hole...actually fine and Tiana was asleep.

"Really, I don't even get to say anything?" Coachman asked. "Besides, I'm doing my job!"

*The Coachman's confessional*

The old man looked tired of thinking about the future.

"Look as soon as I'm leader of the team, I will make my team united, curse the other teams, win these inane challenges and make some nice profit. And of course, make jackasses out of those..." The Coachman made sure that it was ominous. "...who ruin the team."

*Bug's confessional*

"I'm not Nostradamus, but his vibe was weird...like he was going to kill some guy over farting in his face." Bugs remarked. "I'm gonna beat him!"

*Confessional cut*


"Man, I swear some of you guys are built different...which you should not be!"

Around the campfire, it was night time again and Chris didn't really have anything too crazy set for the second night...aside from re-using a few different tricks and making some people sleep.

Pinstripe, Yumeko, Rock and Sammy were the next four to be out during the night, considering that they were only going to stay up for so long.

"Wow, I wasn't expecting to stay up for so long!" Legoshi said. "How did I survive 40-something hours?"

"Probably sheer perseverance." Tifa remarked. "I'm just trying to stay up."

"Oh, that makes a lot of sense." Legoshi remarked, very sleepy.

"Don't worry about it." Tifa said. "I'm sure that you're going to survive well."

"Yeah, I don't know. I think I'm gonna..." Legoshi was very much asleep after that, sleeping standing up.

Tifa was just looking at Iori and Storm Shadow, who were surviving and very angry...as the three of them were outside of the dual alliance craziness.

"Shit, lady, what do you want to talk about?" Iori asked Tifa, who was just punching the air. "I swear you looked my way."

"Nothing really...just why are you so moody?" Tifa said, as Iori growled in response. "Eh, I kinda already know."

"Yeah, yeah, give it a rest already. Trying to think...of notes." Iori said, as the red-haired jazzy rockstar was taking it easy.

*Storm Shadow's confessional*

The ninja didn't look too tired...relative to everyone else.

"As a ninja, you must be prepared for any threat that comes your way and this includes the hosts thinking that they're clever. Fools." Storm Shadow remarked.

*Confessional cut*

Azula was just trying her hardest to stay up, practically competing with Dante...who was starting to get lost in his sauce (AKA he got a bit too hyped up)

"Oh hoh, I bet your Firebending skills could just blast away sleep!" Dante quipped, practically stumbling.

"I don't need to Firebend to beat you. Your head isn't in the game." Azula chastised Dante for some reason. "Why did you ally with that old man?"

"For his crazy strategies and you're twelve, nothing too big." Dante said, avoiding a fireball getting thrown at him.

And then he fell down.

"Like I said, your head's out of the game." Azula remarked.

"Yeah...I'll take it." Dante also got eliminated...as Azula just didn't feel too happy.

Azula was just staying awake for the team....as were Squirrel Girl and Mai, both hanging on a tree and very much tired, but still trying to balance.

"Okay, so what we do?" Squirrel Girl asked.

"I forgot, but we're falling right?" Mai asked...again, as Squirrel Girl slapped her. "Wait, why did you do that!"

"Because you need to-" Squirrel Girl slapped Mai off the branch and she tried to get Mai up...with her tail.

Instead, Mai just got flipped and was still screaming, but recovered well...for a ninja, before she landed right in Samus's tough hands...and Squirrel Girl jumped off.

"Get your hands off Mai!" Squirrel Girl shouted.

Samus slapped Mai into her sleep, as Squirrel Girl didn't get scared.

"Hey, hey, break it up!" Julia just stopped Samus and Squirrel Girl from squaring up. "I don't think the hosts would like us fighting."

"Yeah! Save it for the fighting challenge, though!" Chris remarked. "Oh, this reminds me...you guys want to hear some boring fairy tales?"

Noah just groaned, as Leshawna and Eva were confident that they were going to survive this one and Dawn was still meditating with her open eyes.

"No, no, anything but that!" Deadpool shouted.

"Yes, I'm ready for it!" Nicole declared.


The most boring of fairytales started and Nicole and Kasumi were both daring to not sleep.

"Once in a boring village with a whole lot of boring magic and boring fairies, two people were deciding something kinda important because it was their birthday and..."

"Okay, he's good at making this boring! Nicole?" Kasumi asked the angry cat.

"...one day, they wanted to get over the wall to see the sea, but they were kids...so they couldn't. Then some people were just carrying them towards the sea, 'cause they were getting trained for the long, long journey to the sea..."

Nicole was practically asleep, as Kasumi just got really bored with the story.

"...and after some time, they become strong enough to fight to go to the sea and they were walking and walking and walking with their two blades, making sure that they weren't caught out by any giants or anything..."

Kasumi was asleep too, as was Reigen, who got woken up by something hitting a tree.

"Oh god, did you do that?" Reigen said. "I mean, I was awake the whole time!"

"No, you weren't...what just happened?" Askeladd asked, seeing a blade in a tree. "Urgh, this stuff is plain old boring...where's the fighting?"

"I don't know..." Reigen said, just going back to sleep.

Mikasa may have looked the same, but her fist hitting a tree showed something a bit different, as Darkness confidently came to her side...the scout and the crusader hanging together.

"...so these two were loving each other, trying their best to survive out there in these peaceful, boring lands with their weapons, as they were just walking miles and miles until they were resting together, having gone through a few fights and beating them in boring ways..."

"This is really starting to get on my nerves." Darkness said. "Where's the excitement."

"I don't think there is any excitement, he's trying to put us to sleep." Mikasa told her. "Just don't get to sleep."

"That is fine, I won't go to sleep!" Darkness shouted. "Unless someone crushes me, then I will be pleased."

"Good for you."

"...these two were adults, by the way, so they were doing boring stuff in their boring bed and you know, they were having a fun time and then their parents." Chris stated, before stopping the book out of nowhere. "Whoops, looks like the story's ending there!"

Gloria may have been the next one to go to sleep, as she was just allowing herself to do the strong yawn and stretch her arms...but it was 50 hours and her senses were toasted to the maximum.

Meaning that, Mikasa was the only one that dodged her falling down, Darkness, Giovanni and Deadpool who were all sat on.

"Oh, thank you, I'll go to you!" Darkness exclaimed in pleasure.

"Wario thinks she's a little crazy." Wario whispered to Shego.

"Don't worry, I know." Shego whispered right back.

*Gloria's confessional*

She just had her faces in her hands.

"I'm pretty sure that I'm going to be voted off and I can't say that I disagree! Imagine crushing three of your teammates!" Gloria complained, as the hippo sighed.

*Darkness' confessional*

The blonde crusader, who wasn't tired anymore.

"For the record, it was very uncomfortable, hot and ridiculously relaxing. I feel like a proper crusader now!" Darkness shouted, poking a hole in the wall. "I really feel it!"

*Confessional cut*


It was actually 52 hours since it got started and Sokka was on his last legs, practically too tired to care at this point and Amelia, Bayonetta, Ryuko and Askeladd (couldn't care less) was already asleep.

And the bluest team in the game were finding unique ways of staying up.

"You should stop spinning those things because it'll knock people out." Raven said, doing nothing interesting.

"Heh, you just wait, it only knocked out two different people!" Joseph exclaimed.

"Hey, knock yourself out." Raven said. "Or don't..."

"Who do you think I am, someone stupid?" Joseph asked, the two pairs of clackers not in his hands.

Basil and Yumeko both got it by the pairs of clackers, practically sent to sleep and Joseph was just ready to brag about it as Raven sighed, her books...missing?

"Where are my books?" Raven asked.

"Wait, where are they?! They just left probably!" Joseph said, prompting Raven to just cover her ears. "What, my joke wasn't that bad!"

"Never mind, there's some weird sound." Raven said, finally going to sleep.

Joseph just wanted to do something...but couldn't put himself up to it, as Reg and Connor looked at him sympathetically.

*Coachman's confessional*

The old bloke smugly smoked his pipe, tired as all hell.

"Honestly, I think I did pretty good today...especially with giving some people enough rope to make jackasses out of themselves. That does make sense, right?"

*Confessional cut*

"Please fucking tell me that Chris isn't going to interrupt with something dumb!" Eva shouted, as Leshawna was just not in a shaking mood now.

"It's been 50-something hours, I don't care!" Leshawna yelled.

"Will Leshawna yell about random stuff? Will the Crow bros get more screentime? Will Me and Chef do the final protocol...after the break?" Chris asked. "Yeah, it's going to be awesome!"

Chef was just holding up the massive pop-up book with the history of Canada.


To be continued in the fourth part, where some people are too tired to go to sleep, through sheer will, their brains breaking in two and Chris and Chef doing more of their classic tricks!

Eliminated from Rugged Rhinos: Clover, Satori Tendo, Squirrel Girl, Basil, Lynn, Sammy, Pinstripe, Rock, Yumeko, Kristoff, Pepper Ann, Shulk, Hank, Tron Bonne, Mai Shiranui, Legoshi & Muscle Man

Eliminated from Crafty Crows: Kyo Kusanagi, Owen, Riku, Pit, Miko, Papyrus, Kipo Oak, Soma, Sakura, Haida, Darkness, Terry Bogard, Giovanni, Deadpool, Judy, Tiny Tina, Nobara & Michiru

Eliminated from Daring Deers: Sonja, Riley, Luigi, Ram, Yuri, Spike, Daisy, Penny, Tanya, Julia Chang, Tanjiro, Bugs, Tiana, Donkey Kong, Mystique Sonia, Ochako Uraraka & B(everley)

Eliminated from Striking Swordfishes: Tails, Lowain, Heavy, Oikawa, Noel, Nicole, Mr. Smee, Min Min, Arle, Squigly/Sienna, Bayonetta, Ryuko, Amelia, Sokka, Reigen, Askeladd, Nicole, Kasumi & Daphne

Currently in the Awake-thon:
Azula, Tifa, Harley Quinn, Coachman, Storm Shadow, Carmelita & Squirrel Girl (Rugged Rhinos)
Sandy, Shego, Wario, Mikasa, Gloria, Genos, Tobio Kageyama & Noah (Crafty Crows)
Snake, Samus, Samurai Jack, Piccolo, Dawn, Robyn & Bugs Bunny (Daring Deers)
Khun, Connor, Reg, Leshawna, Raven, Joseph, Eva, Falco & Cassie (Striking Swordfishes)

Yeah, there's still 32 contestants that are still safe, but there's going to be a Part 4 that does a lot to claim the single win and trust me, it's going to be a surprise!


Chapter 36: Episode 7-4: Live and Let Rest

Summary:

The final 32 of the contestants that are trying to stay awake go through some serious trials.
Like each other and Chris' traps, trying to be the last one awake and making their team safe.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 7: Sleepers' Restitution
Part 4: Live and Let Rest

Currently in the Awake-thon:
Azula, Tifa, Harley Quinn, Coachman, Storm Shadow, Carmelita & Squirrel Girl (Rugged Rhinos)
Sandy, Shego, Wario, Mikasa, Genos, Tobio Kageyama & Noah (Crafty Crows)
Snake, Samus, Samurai Jack, Snufkin, Piccolo, Dawn, Robyn & Bugs Bunny (Daring Deers)
Khun, Connor, Reg, Leshawna, Raven, Joseph, Eva, Falco & Cassie (Striking Swordfishes)

You know how it is, you know what it do and you know that the Awake-a-thon has a few more things up its still massive sleeve and Chris came to put all these people to sleep.

The end of the challenge is nigh and so are the eliminations, so which of the 32 will survive and make their team safe from elimination and avoid Chris switching up the elimination format now!

And damn, this thing is getting too long, so I'll cut it off right now.


The pop-up book of Canada's history got put back somewhere random, as Chris and Chef managed to get quite a few new tricks.

"Welcome back! We've got...the final frontier in our hands, but it's, like, the final frontier and we've still got way more 58 hours into this competition!"

The night was strong, the night was loud and the night had a lot of stars in the sky, as they were shining bright and the two hosts were seeing some of the contestants be their strongest.

"Aw yeah! We're still in...somehow!" Falco shouted. "Score one for us!"

"Score one, we're still in the competition." Cassie said. "But we've got to be smart."

"Oh yeah, old guy and Snake and his sleeping thing!" Falco remarked, which got Snake confused. "Yeah, we'll easily beat him!"

These 32 contestants may have stacked up surprisingly, but it was the third night and there were a lot of players that were sitting all tired and everything...and there were a lot of tired players.

Besides Connor, who's technically low on power...

"Man, how the hell are you still awake?" Leshawna said. "You're an android or something."

"Well, I am android and so I technically don't need sleep...wait, that is very unfair." Connor was just sitting down.

"I didn't even realise that. I don't think Chris cares." Leshawna said, as the host beamed with clean teeth. "Looks like you're going to be the last one standing."

"I mean-" Connor had Tails check it from afar. "-I don't run forever, I do need some power."

"...Uh, yeah, you do that!" Leshawna just walked to Eva, who just slapped her hard.

The Swordfishes were clearly feeling the strength of not getting any sleep, even more so when Raven looked like she had enough of two people doing some unique tactics.

"Stop...stop for a second." Raven said, not in the mood. "If I wanted to be annoyed, I'd hang out in another dimension."

"But you're hanging out with us, so you're in another dimension!" Joseph remarked, who managed to get his clackers back.

"Hey, this does motivate you!" Falco was also spinning some clackers. "There's literally no books."

"I swear to all things, please get out of my face." Raven calmly said, as the two of them were still spinning their clackers...and Falco got hit by his own clackers. "Trust me, you're gonna hit yourself."

"No-" Falco's pair of clackers managed to fly overhead and hit Piccolo in the face. "Well, at least I didn't hit myself..."

Falco practically got grabbed from a distance, as Piccolo stretched his arm out and looked at the bird pretty seriously.

"I'm sorry, man, it's been 60 hours or something!" Falco told Piccolo, not even missing a beat.

"Don't worry about it, this challenge has got everyone on edge. Also, stop doing that." Piccolo told him, just rubbing his forehead.

"I won't! I came here to get some new experiences and I'm doing a new experience!"

*Piccolo's confessional*

"I swear the only thing that's different is that there's a hundred people...not much has changed and I don't think it's better." Piccolo said, as he got something thrown at him. "I gotta go."

*Confessional cut*

Leshawna was asleep and Raven and Joseph were both almost asleep, which made for a weird situation for the two of them...since they were both heroes.

"Man, do you think we should just...hang out?" Joseph asked, as Raven just closed her eyes. "Yeah, I don't think that'd work."

"Give it a rest alright." Raven just went to sleep.

"Can't believe that I did it to myself." Joseph said, before he went to sleep as well.

*Piccolo's extra confessional*

"At least our team's the strongest so far...probably...maybe." He said, the sleep deprivation really kicked in.

*Confessional cut*


"65 hours? I'm not that surprised, but I've got a few more surprises for you guys to have! You ever heard of ASMR?" Chris just popped the question to the guys at the campfire, some of whom were sure that they were about to get something sleepy.

"No?" Kageyama said, just outside of slumber. "I don't care what you do, you're not going to get me to fall asleep!"

"It is currently a relaxing genre of video or audio that allows the user to rest! I will not fall for your evil scheme!" Genos declared, still full of life.

"Yeah, you're not going to get me asleep!" Kageyama said.

"I will win the three million for my team." Genos said, very seriously.

These two were ready to stay up for the night, the others looking uninterested in the new shenanigans.

"By the way, Shermie? Get 'em!" Chris just dropped the very much thick fashion designer onto the campfire...the host just looking real determined to let her do her thing.

Shermie tapped the mic to see all of the people that were very interested in some ASMR.

"Hello, everyone, I'm really a big fan of this show and you know, since I was kinda dead, I couldn't get the chance to be on here..." Shermie just did some more whispering. "...but I know you all are competing for the money and like the way you guys do strategy and all that..."

The red-haired woman was making it up as she went, but it did work in a completely different way.

"She's just trying to get you to sleep." Iori remarked to someone that was...no longer awake. "Alright, alright, you listening?"

Iori was just talking to an now asleep Squirrel Girl, as Azwel slapped her with fire and woke her right up.

"I know what just happened..." Squirrel Girl said, tired and embarrassed.

"Yeah, too bad." Iori said, not caring much. "At least everyone else is up."

Shermie did manage to get Lowain, Squirrel Girl, Kageyama and Sandy to sleep with her deliberately poor speech.

"...and then it was like, oh my god, are you that girl that tried to kill humanity and I wasn't like yes! Because why would I admit to that?" Shermie said. "Thanks for coming to my sleep talk! I'm glad you are all listening!"

Shego was just slowly clapping at the red-haired girl, who just looked unimpressed...as the rest of them were groaning.

"Okay, I don't care...can I get outta here?" Shego asked.

"Come on, I want some of you guys to do things!" Shermie shouted, making sure to put herself out here. "Make cute moves, kill 'em with cuteness! Make it look good out there!"

Shego raised an eyebrow, as she saw the moves that were on display.

"Bye!"

"Geez, I'd never thought she'd leave. Wario, are you alive?" Shego asked, as Wario was laying there...asleep with a bit of a nosebleed. "Looks like once again, I'm the only one making smart moves."

Wario was just snoring peacefully, though.

There was only 24 contestants, which is huge in literally any other context, but this is the biggest reality show after all and there were some people freaking out.


The sun rose again and the Swordfishes weren't in a good spot, as Sokka, Leshawna, Eva, Falco, Reg and Cassie were the six that were representing their team.

Though they were not as bad as the Crows with Shego, Noah, Genos, Mikasa and no-one else to represent them and...things were starting to get a bit brain melty.

"72 hours? Seriously, you guys are just built different...but even with the people that are built different, I've still got a ton of ideas." Chris had Chef put down a projector for something that was clearly going to be good. "Man, this thing has me snoozing every time it's on...so get ready!"

"Get ready for what? Your videos?" Noah asked.

"Noah, you're not ready!" Chris was just enjoying this too much.

"Alright, Chris..."

Though the host may be willing to show whatever he was going to show, the Rhinos weren't really in a good state...as exhaustion just caught up to the oldest guy in the group.

And Harley had an idea.

"Azula, as long as we're awake, I'm gonna get this guy good." Harley said, ready to get something.

"We need to survive or else, we'll lose this challenge. Sleep won't take me." Azula stated with confidence and utter exhaustion.

"I know about his donkey-whatever thing, so he should get a crown." Harley remarked, just running back to get the Super Crown.

"...Please, he shouldn't get a crown." Azula remarked.

Chef put on the video and it was a long video...a long, long video...,almost a film except it was ridiculously boring and in some kind of form, just okay enough to be very ignorable.

It was just some boring film that involved some woman and man and so much bad writing, Noah couldn't fall asleep.

A good chunk of the contestants did, though, as Snake, Samus and Samurai Jack all fell asleep to the highly questionable romcom that took 2 hours to finish and felt like much longer.

Though the movie was over, the effects it had were very apparent.

*Noah's confessional*

For the record, the confessional was done after the challenge finished.

"It had so many problems, I literally couldn't stop noticing them and since my brain was practically fried, I just said to some people." Noah said, bothered.

*Piccolo's confessional*

"How the hell is some random girl better at enduring sleep than a super soldier? I'd like to know whatever master she has!" Piccolo shouted, just in a motivated mood.

*Confessional cut*

'

Well that was the question that had to be asked and Bugs was the one to ask with a lot of bugs under his eyes, slightly freaking Robyn out for a moment.

"Oh...I still can't believe you're a talking rabbit! How are you?" Robyn asked, tired...and in a positive mood.

"I feel like I'm about to reveal some terrorism. How are you up for this long?" Bugs said.

"The first time I turned into a wolf, I thought it was a dream. So I stayed up for days, trying to not be a wolf!" Robyn just answered. "But how are you a rabbit?'

"I was born...like other rabbits! What did you expect?" Bugs shouted, very much irritated.

"You're a talking rabbit, you were probably born different!" Robyn said, just not thinking about it.

"I was born the same. I'm going to bed." Bugs said, as Robyn just didn't understand what she said.

"Wait, no, we're in this challenge together!" Snufkin shouted, somehow hiding behind a stump. "Rabbit guy, what's your name!"

"I don't give a damn."

And the Deers were down to Snufkin, Robyn, Piccolo and Dawn, who was just feeling her energy run out and then she breathed out to make sure that she didn't get a crazy side-effect.

"You three have good auras for this kind of challenge. Stay strong or else, some terrible fate may overcome some of us." Dawn said. "I'm surprised to have this much energy, but I have to go."

"...Uh, what?" Piccolo wanted to ask, but Dawn went to sleep.

"Yeah, we've got no answers." Snufkin said. "Do you want these berries?"

"Eh, what's the worst that could happen?" Piccolo shrugged, as he ate the berries...and felt slightly less tired. "Where did you find these?"

"The woods?" Snufkin said, still not caring.

"Yeah, you could go to the woods, obviously."

The Deer trio and the Crows quartet weren't the only ones that were groaning about it, as Leshawna just groaned...and it turned into a yawn.

*Leshawna's confessional*

"I'm tired of Chris' BS, give me a reason why I shouldn't just...shouldn't just slap his dumb face right now!" Leshawna exclaimed, before doing a big yawn. "Just hope that sleep didn't get to me first."

*Confessional cut*


Tifa and Storm Shadow were the only ones that noticed that Leshawna had a rock and was asleep, as these two were just the ones that were paying attention to the challenge.

Even if they were in completely different places.

Azula and Carmelita was just waiting for the shitshow (for lack of a better word) that was going to happen, as Harley had an evil grin put the crown down on The Coachman's head.

Harley Quinn was just chilling too much for what she had done.

"Is that it?" Carmelita asked. "You put the crown on his head?"

"Yeah, trust me, this is payback for my alliance." Harley said casually.

"That's not a lot of payback." Carmelita said.

"...And for wrecking the last challenge, Azula told me." Harley remarked, pointing to Azula, who was on the verge of sleeping. "Azula, good job!"

"I just told you to survive this challenge, not even that many words. The old man does look better as a woman." Azula said, as she was trying to stay awake and avoid sleep deprivation. "And then our alliance will take this team to the merge intact."

Harley and Carmelita just looked at Azula, who was in the throes of sleep now...as these two were just ready to stay awake.

"She really is ambitious." Carmelita said.

"78 hours...what's your deal? How are you guys not tired!" Chris asked. "But, I've got a few secret weapons that you guys won't like! One old, the rest of them new."

"Bring them on. I won't be taken down by words." Mikasa said, ready to take on anything.

"If it's the book of Canadian history, it's fine." Genos remarked. "But the better question is...can I sleep?"

"Alright, you shouldn't have said it! This one's way more boring!" Chris was just chuckling sadistically, ready to put the trap on the 15 remaining contestants that were all almost tired out. "It's an audiobook, but trust me, it's not what you expect."

*Eva's confessional*

"If you said that this audiobook was the embodiment of boring, I would've called you stupid! Because it ain't boring, but it's tiring as shit...the type of thing that Chris would pull."

*Confessional cut*

The audiobook started and one thing someone said that it was long for no reason and...the voice was soothing as heck, which didn't help matters.

"The history of Canada, audiobook edition...made to make you sleep. Have fun, you guys." Chris said softly. "Gonna get some brunch!"

"Get back here, I will not let you get brunch!" Genos said, before checking his battery...which was dangerously low.

And so did the other three.

"I can't believe that you're out because of you running out of the battery thing." Mikasa stated. "Your efforts won't be in vain."

"I came here to bring all of my efforts, so you three should do the same." Genos said, as he turned himself off to ensure that he could wake up...and to keep things fair.

"Wow, he's not joking about the battery thing!" Noah shouted, as Mikasa nodded. "My brain actually hurts, though."

The first time that the book was brought out it managed to cause quite a few snores in the place, but it was back in its evolved form and immediately, Shego and Reg got tired out.

And it was actually Khun's time to shine...despite looking real tired.

"How the hell are you still awake?" Eva asked angrily.

"Actually, that's a good question...how am I awake?" Khun remarked. "I've got some good things."

"Whatever it is, I'm not interested." Eva said, just listening to the boring old audiobook.

"Haven't you got berries?" Khun remarked, showing some things that looked...shrivelled...before Eva just slapped him in the face. "Yeah, that's pretty rude."

Eva didn't even indulge him, as she was just listening to the audiobook of Chris saying stuff without him even being there.

"...the beavers were the ones that built up the walls..."

In between that giant sentence, Eva was just lying down tired and it was down to Khun, Reg, Sokka and Cassie, who were all tired as heck...especially since Sokka was seeing things.

What things?

"Wow, you're definitely a cactus right now." Sokka remarked. "Can I get some juices?"

"I think you're acting up...in a bad way." Cassie stated, struggling to hold back Sokka. “The sleep deprivation got to your head.”

“No, it ain’t. You’re just a walking talking cactus that-”

Sokka got one of the hardest slaps to the head that he got, stopping the illusions.

“-Man, my hallucinations suck.” Sokka said. “At least us three are awake.”

“There’s four of us.” Cassie remarked. “Please, tell me that Reg’s not asleep.”

“I can’t see a cactus, but he’s definitely asleep.” Sokka said. “You wanna listen to the rest of this thing?”

“No.”

The blue team were down to three and they weren’t particularly reliable and the audiobook was going as Carmelita was just slapping herself and a sleeping Harley.

And Harley instinctively swung a bat and missed, as Carmelita stepped backwards.

“Oh my god, Ivy!”

Carmelita just stared down with a disappointed look.

“Fuck, I’m outta here.”

“Yes and Storm Shadow hiding in plain sight. For a team player, he’s really not helping us.” Carmelita said.

“No way, he’s playing his own game.” Harley complained, as she got up. “Where’s the coffee?”

Carmelita looked over at Storm Shadow, who was still watching diligently in the trees with open eyes and Shego and Mikasa, the only two that were still awake in the Crows.

She saw how the two ladies were just carefully trying to keep each other and that Tifa just fell asleep, crossing her arms.

“The burden of being a team leader.” Carmelita remarked, as Storm Shadow was watching with intent.

It was down to Snufkin and Robyn on the Deers, since Namekians couldn’t handle the mystery berry too well and Shego and Mikasa were both trying to stay awake together.

And finally, Khun and Cassie were the last ones remaining on the Swordfishes, Sokka falling asleep.


The final eight were ready to endure the rest of the audiobook, which was still plodding on and Chef came to hose the lot that had survived the rest of the hours and fell asleep.

And Muscle Man was just chuckling and laughing, as the Coachman woke up and saw something...that got him chuckling.

“Man, you got pranked!” Muscle Man shouted. “Now you’re thicc again!”

“And I thought that you’d get tired of pulling the same thing.” Coach(wo)man replied rather smugly. “Your eliminated friend would know.”

“Bro, don’t say his name like that!” Muscle Man shouted. “I swear you eliminated him.”

“And he didn’t have to say those things? Your point?” Coachman just rubbed her forehead. “Honestly, aren’t you lucky that I accidentally saved your other friend?”

“Shut up, man, this isn’t funny!” Muscle Man exclaimed, as Legoshi and Tendo were there to back him up. “You wanna go three-on-one?”

“Sure!” Coachman said, just throwing the crown off. “Just let me rest.”

“Look, as long as we’re on the same team, we shouldn’t antagonise each other.” Legoshi tried to stop the two men from fighting. “We should collaborate...even if they are legitimately disgusting.”

The old man and the rough and tough prankster just backed down, as they both went back to the cabin...crown still on the ground and not doing anything.

“Geez, you’re seven feet tall and have sharp claws? I wouldn’t want to fight you.” Tendou said in shock, as Legoshi calmed down for a moment.

“I only use these claws to protect and something tells me that the old human isn’t here to protect anything, but himself.” Legoshi told his red-haired friend, who gave a sly smile. “Yeah, I’m not fighting him by the way.”

“Come on, you only said facts anyways!” Satori Tendou bugged the wolf, who just grunted.

*Shego’s confessional*

Let’s be honest, the argument between those two was way more interesting than whatever Chris was spewing in that audiobook, which I don’t care about. At least, Mikasa’s keeping me awake.”

*Confessional cut*


The final six were there, as Sokka was still in Cassie’s hands...who was asleep and Khun looked a little bit scared (read: very scared), as he was the only guy stopping the Swordfishes from losing.

“Imagine being the only one to represent your team.” Robyn said. “I’m gonna win for my team!”

“Good luck with that. I’m going to do something to win more.” Khun said, clearly at his wit's end.

The Deers were down to Robyn only and Shego and Mikasa were at wits end...quite literally too, as Pinstripe came back to do some moves at them, seeing that Carmelita fell asleep.

Khun just got too tired to stay up and fell down for his team...as Robyn was still pretty much up for the count.

"And Khun's down for the count, so the Swordfishes get last." Chef shouted. "It's up the Crows to not lose!"

“I know what you’re trying to do.” Mikasa remarked at Pinstripe. “And you won’t get away with it.”

“I’m also tired of losing, by the way.” Shego tried to swipe at powder.

Pinstripe just nonchalantly threw the powder in both of their faces, as Shego and Mikasa were just trying to guard some particles and the result was pretty expected.

“It’s been 84 hours and you two pull out a move like that? Damn, they really need to rest!” Pinstripe shouted. “Ninja guy, where the hell are you!”

There was no response.

“...Damn it, we’re toast!” Pinstripe shouted. “Storm Shadow, you’re the dummy for sleeping.”

“You’re the fool for not seeing me.” Storm Shadow said, seemingly from nowhere. “I came here to win this challenge.”

“Oh, so now you’re awake!” Pinstripe complained. “Nice moves, ninja.”

"Crows lose a bit, Swordfish guys lose a lot, nobody wins yet!"


Chef just announced some stuff, is everyone-”

Storm Shadow and Robyn were the only ones awake at this point, as these two weren’t that shocked at Chris coming back…especially since the ninja was at the campfire now.

-Okay, one of you has to go to sleep. So, you two can both go to the toilet.” Chris announced. “If you want to.”

“I already went.” Storm Shadow saw the host’s disgusted face. “My hands are clean.”

“Well, I do have to go...because I don’t want to ruin my cape.” Robyn said. “Bye, faceless man.”

“Farewell. You will sleep in there.” Storm Shadow ominously said, as Robyn walked away to the place.

Alright, dude.” Chris announced, as the ninja looked unimpressed.

While the ninja finally sat in the campfire, the wolfwalker was in the toilet wiping her face and just doing the toilet stuff...as Tiny Tina was also in there with Tron Bonne, who was just taking care of herself.

“Oh hey, you two. Why are you looking at me like that?” Robyn asked.

“You ever heard of smoke bombs?” Tiny Tina asked.

“No?” Robyn said. “What’s a bomb!”

“Let me show you...the boom!”

And the camera cut to the campfire, where Chris got an announcement from a piece of paper from somewhere and Storm Shadow looked impressed.

Robyn’s out of the competition, which means that Storm Shadow wins this thing and so does his team!” Chris announced. “Cool...Robyn made her team safe from elimination!”

“My training made me prepared for any challenge against my enemies! But she’s impressive, despite just being a child.” Storm Shadow commented.

Also, Tina blew up the bathroom with smoke.” Chris announced. “Swordfishes and Crows, I’ll see you guys at elimination o’clock.”

*Robyn’s sleepy confessional*

The scullery wolfwalker looked pleased with herself, despite being really tired.

Mebh, I just wanted to let you know that I’m having a bad time here, but I’ve got a lot of friends that I want you to meet...we’ll figure things out!”

*Confessional cut*

The Deers and the Rhinos were in a pretty elated mood, as they both managed to win the challenge and they both got something important.

Decent bedding, which Chris was just showing off to the people that were both tired and not so tired.

Congrats, Deers and Rhinos, you get a good nights’ rest in the covers and pillows! Swordfishes and Crows, vote off one or two people who may have ruined your 3 days of awake-ness…”

The many contestants were just waiting for Chris to say something important, which he did.

...also from the next challenge onwards, only the top team will be safe from elimination, so all of you need to step your game up, dudes, dudettes and crazy animal people...or else, you’re riding the Sling-Yacht of Shame! See ya!”

Chris finished his statement, as he was just walking out of the place with Chef following right besides for an important event.

Chris...where’s lunch? ‘Cause we didn't have brunch.” Chef asked the host.

Chef, it’s almost done! Damn, these chefs are good!”

The remaining contestants, tired or not, definitely heard the two of them discuss some plans and they were relieved to not get another challenge sprung on them out of nowhere.

Some people were deciding to have a good time with DJ’s really edible food and just celebrating with the homies and others were hanging out with their groups and talking about the game.

“That was a good result! Everyone’s safe and Storm Shadow won for us, so we should be fine.” Shulk said. “I wouldn’t say the same thing for the Coachman, though.”

“...He did help us win the challenge, blondie.” Clover remarked, liking his looks. “So, what’s your deal?”

Shulk then turned to the Coachman’s face.

“I just don’t think you’re trustworthy.” Shulk said to the old man’s face. “You always try to stoke the flames for drama, just for the fun of it! And I’m tired of it...besides I don’t think this truce is working for me.”

“That’s cool, they’re getting along fine.” Clover said, helping Shulk along. “So, just leave the thing.”

“I already did.” Shulk said. “Old man, I hope you prove me wrong about you being trustworthy and you two being friends or something like that.”

“Trust me, I will.” Coachman answered in a way that gave Shulk a weird feeling. “Well, I hope your team accepts you.”

“...What does that mean, though?” Shulk asked, a little bit confused.

The blonde guy got no answer, as the Coachman smiled a suspicious smile that got the engineer swordsman irked for a bit and Clover asking something.

“What’s up with him?” Clover said.

“I wish I knew, but it’s probably not a big deal.” Shulk answered.

*Clover’s confessional*

She was just carrying a piece of paper...in the night.

Shush, I know that I’m supposed to have my vacay, but something about this old guy writing these things tells me that Shulk’s going to have it hard. Which sucks, because he’s so cute!” Clover shouted.

*Confessional cut*

In the Swordfishes, things were a little bit more dire than usual...mostly because they had to vote off two people (for being in last) and Eva was ready to discuss some options for voting.

“We should be calm, reasonable and vote off the girl that looks like she’s scared all of the time.” Sokka said, still a little bit wacked out. “And is there anyone else who would like to pick one?”

“Yes...I don’t know if I should pick you, Khun, but you haven’t done much.”

“Is that a good reason for voting someone out?” Sokka asked. “Meanwhile, you...helped us win the last challenge.”

“We really don’t know who we should vote for.” Amelia said. “Khun could still be useful to the team, Noel can handle firearms and Heavy’s too much of a giant asset to leave behind.”

Things were in a deadlock on the bluest team in the game, but the Crows had one vote and one reason to do it.

“Gloria, what do you have to say for yourself!” Darkness shouted.

“Yeah, you literally slept on people. It’s a metaphor, man!” Kyo added to the fire that Gloria was under.

“Listen, they were in my resting spot. I’m still the biggest of all of you, so I do need my space!” Gloria shouted, as Judy did the “cut it out” gesture. “Nah, Judy, I’ve got to defend myself! You don’t need Papyrus as much as you need me!”

Papyrus was just asleep, he woke up confused.

“Okay, I got this...I think! I’m gonna use my hippo-ness in special ways!” Gloria shouted, as she was just demonstrating her butt to slap Mikasa awake.

And she just got her to the floor.

*Kageyama’s confessional*

The black-haired volleyball player looked surprised.

Are all of the eliminations going to be this easy or something?”

*Confessional cut*


Swordfishes, you guys have to eliminate two different people and Crows, you guys have to eliminate one. Crows, your votes aren’t that surprising...but the Swordfishes, your votes will cause drama!” Chris chuckled.

Eva and Leshawna were just getting tired of the host enjoying it too much, as Noah and Owen weren't that suprised at the guy just loving it too much in the other side of the camp.

"Crows, you got third and so did Shego by the way."

Shego just grabbed the marshmallow that just came out of nowhere.

"And so did Mikasa." Mikasa wanted to grab hers, but Owen just ate it. "Owen's also safe."

"Sorry for taking your marshmallow." Owen apologised, as Mikasa put up her hand.

"OKAY, whoever's called out doesn't get a marshmallow, is that good!"

Noah just gave a sudden thumbs up, as Kyo just grinned.

"Gloria, Kageyama, Sandy and Kyo got voted, so the rest of you get marshmallows!"

There was a buttload of marshmallows thrown, some of them missed and some of them hit their mouths and others just hit their head.

"...Kyo and Kageyama, you both got one vote."

"Man, you two are something...a thing." Terry Bogard told the two of them. "Chill out a bit."

Kyo just gave a thumbs up, as Kageyama grinned.

"Gloria, you slept on three different people and probably injured them...Sandy, you basically caused your team to lose by accident."

The hippo didn't look too surprised and Sandy was a little bit nervous from messing it.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Gloria, you're outta here! Take your stuff and go, you got like 80% of votes with this many people...gotta be a new record-" Chris managed to get the Gloria punch, but he had a forcefield. "I'm glad that I protect myself!"


"Swordfishes, these votes are awesome...for drama!" Chris announced to the unappreciative crowd. "I swear it's like you guys don't have obvious targets and things go crazy!"

Sokka and Cassie both scoffed at each other, as the two leaders were a bit nervous.

"For the record, Khun was the last to fall asleep, so he's obviously safe!"

The marshmallow got missed.

"...Connor, Smee, Noel, Joseph, Kasumi, Reigen and Bayonetta all have votes, so they don't get marshmallows!"

The rest of them got marshmallows as well, as some of them were snatching up a bit more.

"Hilariously enough, Joseph and Kasumi got one vote...for some reason, I don't know."

The warrior with her proud headband and the guy hero just took their marshmallows.

"Bayo...you just dipped out of the challenge! Noel, people seem to think that you're a bit too quiet! Connor, you seem like a good android guy! Smee, honestly I'm not surprised you're here."

"What, what?" Smee asked.

"Trust me, we're not that surprised." Bayonetta said, as Connor looked a bit nervous.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Connor and Bayonetta only have two and three votes, respectively! Noel got five and Smee got...the rest of them, so they're not safe!" Chris announced, as the host was just enjoying the reactions to the sudden elimination. "Sorry, Noel and Smee, you're out!"

"Well, I'm surprised to go home so early, but I doubt that some of you don't have good reasons to vote me off." Noel remarked. "Reigen, not sure about you, but you can do your best!"

"I'm glad that I was here for my captain, so I'll just-" Smee was just rolling into the sea.

'

"Smee, Noel and Gloria, you got things to say?" Chris told the three of them on the Sling-Yacht of Shame.

"Yes...I'm happy that I was here and I appreciate all of the people that liked me for me!" Noel shouted, as Connor was awkwardly waving. "Thanks, Connor."

"No?" Gloria asked, as the yacht shot off from the slingshot.

The yacht was just speeding off.

"Alright, what's going on in the Swordfishes right now? What's up with Shulk? And finally, will the Crows win something?" Chris announced. "Probably not...on the next episode of...Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!"


To be continued in the eighth episode, where everyone's going to show their unique talents and let's be honest, some of them will be ugly and some of them won't.

Moreso, once again, the drama in this place is about to get real stupid and some of the contestants will get real spicy with their tactics and the judges are all cameos!

Who's going to impress, who's going to dare the judges and who's going to do stupid stuff? Aside from everybody?

Episode 8 Part 1’s coming next week, so who knows.

As for the eliminations, Gloria’s kinda an easy boot...for as much as she has presence, she’d definitely be a bit of a filler character in my eyes.

The Swordfishes, though, have harder elimination reasons.

I just don’t know what to do about Noel, since she’s kinda good, but Blazblue’s a bit too over-complicated for me to get into and she’d probably be a bit of an early boot anyways (I could be wrong, tho).

Smee doesn't have any of that, but he literally tripped into the lead and then tripped out of the competition and has major filler character energy.

(I like him a lot, though)



Chapter 37: Episode 8-1: Cross Over Your Talents

Summary:

The contestants are prepared to show their questionable talents, most of which aren't that.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 8: Somewhat Famous
Part 1: Cross Over Your Talents!

1602jaw, thanks for the review my homie and Memeking, considering that there's too many characters, there's going to be a lot of (somewhat) filler eliminations and a lot of non-filler eliminations!

I can't predict the future, though.

You know, the only note I need to type is that I start writing chapters when the last one ends, so let's go!


"Last time on Total Drama: Ultimate Islands, we had all of the remaining contestants and some of them ran out of running powers, while literally sped by."

Tails and Genos blasting through the run was shown.

"And then everyone had a big feast...before getting into the second Awake-thon, where so many contestants fell to our four guests. Byleth, Shermie, Azwel and Jigglypuff all had ways to put their best into making these many contestants sleep!"

The four guests were shown and they were shown doing their sleep-inducing thing.

"Some of 'em got pranked, some of 'em got hit by a sleeping powder and some of 'em stayed out of it and won the challenge for their team! Storm Shadow and Robyn took on the sleep and made their avoid elimination!"

Storm Shadow and Robyn were both shown, the former being a proud ninja and the latter looked confident.

"The Crows lost Gloria, since she literally fell on her teammates and for the Swordfishes, Noel left for her nervousness and Smee left...because no-one knew how to deal with him."

The three eliminated contestants were shown again.

"Who's going to make the best jokes? Who's going to get their song on? And more importantly, what do these guys do? Find out...on Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!"


These intros are taking up too much space, by the way, so they're not always here for each episode.


The winning team was in an incredibly good mood, as some of them were just celebrating their alliances and some of them were celebrating the team and Shulk had a thing to make.

"Can I hang out with you guys?" Shulk asked. "You seem like a cool group."

"Thanks, but we're full of people!" Muscle Man pointed to a bunk with an empty spot up there. "Never mind."

"Well, thanks." Shulk said. "I'd never thought that I would leave that alliance."

"No pressure, dude." Muscle Man had a thought on his mind. "Wait, you did know about the crown slicing plan?"

"...It was planned?! Must be some serious sabotage..." Shulk was just thinking about it, as Muscle Man gave the thumbs up. "...I hope that whoever did it apologises to all of us."

"Yeah. I don't appreciate the guy just messing with the challenge." Legoshi said. "I just came here to get away from things."

These guys were just hanging out happily, Tendoo talking about ladies, Legoshi getting uncomfortable, Shulk just trying to say stuff and Kristoff was there...while Muscle Man wasn't.

These five were doing some business.

*Kristoff's confessional*

"As much as he does come from that alliance, he does not seem like that bad of a guy." Kristoff said. "But this is the game about lying, so I don't know if that's true."

*Confessional cut*

In the guy alliance, spirits were high and Dante was in a motivated mood.

"You nearly knocked out half of the contestants with that one steal, gotta hand it to ya, old guy, I thought you were washed up." Dante remarked.

"I'll admit that was not the greatest of strategies, but I wasn't stupid enough to let that affect me too much." Coachman said, very jubilant. "And next challenge, I'll pull out the winning strategy again."

"Alright...oldie, but what's the next challenge?" Dante said.

"...What do you mean, what's the next challenge-" Basil wanted to interrupt the conversation.

"Something rather hard to counter that easy one." Coachman guessed smugly.

"...You only won because you stole something, so think about this logically. There's no way we would know what the next challenge is." Basil just stopped the conversation right there, the whole alliance looking at him.

"I mean...he isn't wrong, but the returning challenges have all been from Island, which I watched all of, so there's bound to be another one." Dante answered, as Basil just sighed.

"You don't know what kind of challenge this is, though." Basil said. "Calm yourselves, we don't need to get hasty."

Dante just shrugged, as Pinstripe was just cleaning up his tommy gun and listening with intent.

"...You've got a good argument, but you're also acting like I haven't considered that. So, you calm down." Coachman remarked, throwing a sneer at Basil.

While the alliance was just talking, there was a wolf that couldn't sleep and looked really interested in what they were talking about.

*Legoshi's confessional*

"Our team is kind of a mess and so is the alliance that does crazy stuff in the challenges." Legoshi said, just pulling up his hoodie. "I'm not that surprised, but I really want to sleep."

*Dante's confessional*

"I'm definitely the doer type and let's be honest, Bayonetta hasn't been doing much...so I'm gonna do what I do best! Bring some style into whatever the next challenge is!" Dante remarked.

*Confessional cut*


The second place team all slept rather comfortably, mostly because Chris couldn't spring a challenge on the people that were awake (the challenge wasn't ready and Courtney brang some humanity into this) and the fact that most of them got their good hours of sleep.

You know what happened next.

"Wake up, wake up, wake up, another returning challenge is gonna drop soon!"

Some of them were just used to it and angry, while others were still caught off-guard.

"I'm so ready to make McLean see my side of argument." Tanya said, seeing that B almost hit his head on the bunk. "Annoying the contestants doesn't help."

"Yes, our energies haven't fully healed yet and some of our teammates aren't in a good mood." Dawn explained, who was actually fine.

The child soldier looked at the moon girl with confusion, considering the three days of sleep deprivation that Dawn went through...while others were elated, mostly notable the Short Ladies Squad with Robyn, feeling the after-effects of said three days.

"After helping you guys, I feel I could do anything!" Robyn just jumped out of bed. "Who was that, though?"

"Chris." Dawn answered.

"Oh...at least, we're awake." Robyn said, practically falling onto the floor.

"You're not going to win like that." Yuri just picked her up quickly. "We're going to be winners in the next challenge!"

"Guys, guys, we could lose the next one if we go too crazy." Uraraka said. "We need to stay calm and uh, think of things."

"Think of what? Whatever the challenge is, we're gonna think about it when Chris says the challenge!" Yuri declared, as Robyn got down and raised a hand.

"Guys, Chris could say anything and just declare it a challenge!" Uraraka said.

"She's right...in that case, me and Yasha are going to help you." Mystique Sonia hopped in, fully reawakened for another challenge. "Let's go."

"Come on, you've gotta have more faith in us." Robyn remarked, as Uraraka felt guilty at trying to be realistic.

There was a lot of energy going into the group of five ladies and these five weren't the only ones that were actually in the mood to do some competition.

And in a completely different place.

"I can't believe that we even have our own maid." Tanya said. "And she's surprisingly absent."

"I did the challenge, but no-one acknowledges that I did." Ram remarked. "I did make it about 60 hours in, which I counted."

"...How do you know that? You weren't even at the campfire." The blonde child soldier told the pink-haired maid. "You didn't even contribute a thing-"

"I did by being there and ensuring that Snufkin got his berries for whatever lies ahead...as he said. I think he's quite annoying." Ram replied, not missing a beat. "You didn't even make it 12 hours."

"You still weren't there." Tanya remarked.

*Ram's confessional*

She was just huffing, as she didn't look interested.

"All I'm saying is that I did well in the challenge and Tanya's more interested in acting like the leader of a team that already has leaders." Ram said. "Also, she doesn't even have much skills."

*Uraraka's confessional*

"I could be wrong, but it's always best to be prepared. Besides, I'm not scared...just trying to make sure that we don't get beat down." Uraraka remarked.

*Confessional cut*


The Swordfishes weren't sure of one single thing, as some of them were just okay with it and some of them weren't okay with it...and the bluest team were just eating the terrible, but nondescript sludge.

"It's your fault that Noel's gone. She really has started to come into her own and then you eliminate her...meanwhile you haven't done a thing!" Arle argued, as Daphne was just trying to hold her back.

"At the same time, what if Cassie is out of commission or the team splits up, which are both very possible." Amelia argued honestly, as Cassie stood headfirst. "I didn't really want to eliminate Noel either, but I didn't vote for her."

"Lying...big...cat lady." Arle said.

"...You really should calm down, you didn't talk to her much." Amelia wanted to stop the puzzle-loving witch, but Arle threw some ice her way. "I have good aim."

"I have gooder aim too-"

For once, Sokka, Oikawa and Tails looked unnerved at the scene that was unfolding only a few meters away from them.

"...Man, was that a good idea? Connor-" Sokka said.

"-really helped us through both of the previous two challenges. Noel only did it once." Oikawa just said.

"He's really spooky and he licked some blood...that's a reasonable argument." Sokka argued proudly. "And, and, Noel had two guns."

"Really?" Oikawa said. "But, anyways, we're not in a good state."

Cassie and Arle were just straight up fighting, as Amelia and Daphne looked on real worried about the state of them.

"The vote's controversial and some of our teammates are going ice-to-green energy, fist-to-stick, AKA real bad!" Sokka shouted. "Man, what are we gonna do about today?"

"We actually have a really good chance of winning, considering that most of us are stupidly good at one thing and the fact that we've got..." Tails just looked over at Cassie and Arle, who were somewhat mad. "...some kind of team synergy and most of us can do some teamwork."

"True, dude!" Lowain shouted, as Oikawa and Sokka were both feeling awkward about the statement.

"I don't know, most of these other contestants aren't exactly in the headspace for team synergy and what not." Sokka said the obvious, the team's terrible mood seeping through. "But we don't hate each other."

"That's...sorta true." Oikawa remarked. "We're all going to show off in this challenge, though."

"I'll figure something out and then we'll probably win." Sokka shrugged nervously.

The team's table was still exuding some weird energy that the teams' leaders couldn't shake off.

*Min Min's confessional*

"If it's like this in the challenge, we're going to lose two more people. No way that we're going down like this...but I feel like we're going to end up doing that!" Min Min said, a little bit scared.

*Confessional cut*


The Crows weren't too great either, but they had three sources of positivity...despite two of them both being annoying people and the third was trying her best.

"Guys, if we can pull off a win in one challenge, then we can do it in another challenge!" Kipo shouted. "We've got skill, we've got hope, we've got each other and we're all sharing the same food."

"I don't know if that's a good thing...I swear it smells like nothing else in a bad way." Sandy was just wafting away to the smell to Soma.

"It's a good thing, because we're mostly on the same track...I hope." Kipo said.

"Doubt it, though." Sandy remarked.

"Yeah, we can all agree that this reeks." Soma said. "More importantly...what are we doing today?!"

"Not losing, that's for sure!" Kipo declared, as the whole team cheered. "We may not think that we're the best team, but we're a team!"

"Wait, where were you?" Sandy asked.

"I was just trying my best to survive both the challenges, just like the rest of you guys." Kipo explained, the half-mute putting it plain and simple. "Sorry for not being responsible, though."

"Eh, don't worry about it. We're all in the Total Drama at the end of the day." Sandy was just hugging Kipo, as the two leaders were just hugging. "Mikasa, you wanna hug."

"I would, but I'm currently being pulled right now." Mikasa answered, as she was just getting tugged on by Giovanni. "What are you doing?"

"Proving that I'm a badass!" Giovanni stated, getting elbow-knocked down onto the floor. "...That hurt not a lot!"

"Dang, what a guy! Get this guy up!" Wario declared, as Giovanni just took it into his stride.

The Crows managed to get into a good mood, as the team was back in the mood for another challenge and most of them were more motivated than ever, thanks to the words and the actions that just happened in front of them.

*Noah's confessional*

"As much as I'd like to say that Kipo's a decent team leader, which she is, I still have no idea what happened with Mikasa and soup guy. At least, the team's out of the dumps...despite being losing several times in a row." Noah said, nonchalantly.

*Owen's confessional*

"Uh...uh...I'm glad we're okay, but I'd like to know what we're doing, thanks!" Owen shouted. "...Eh, does it matter anyways?"

*Confessional cut*

Kageyama and Kyo weren't impressed with two guys that were on the Rhinos' table, considering that they were Tendoo and Iori, who were just trying to mock them.

Terry Bogard just came up to the both of them and slapped their shoulders...pretty hard, too.

"Oh man, could you warn us next time!" Kageyama shouted reflexively.

"Hey, hey, I was just trying to calm you guys down. Focusing on those two ain't gonna help anybody, never mind us." Terry talked some sense into these two, as Kyo gave a thumbs up. "Alright, now we've got to figure out what the next challenge is!"

"Uh, beating them up obviously." Kageyama just told the other two.

"Come on, that's not happening." Terry remarked with a smile.

"Bet?" Kageyama's smirk coming on full force.

"Uh-" Terry had something to say, but-

"What's good, campers! Another returning challenge is about to drop and no, it's not about dodgeball! Come with me...to the stage!" Chris announced, as no-one looked interested in what trap Chris had set-up. "No, there isn't anything exploding, so get your butts moving!"

The three of them just got up, ready to head to the stage...along with the rest of the team that was still not so convinced.


Still on the smaller island with the campgrounds, resorts and some other stuff, the contestants were actually back at the stage that Jigglypuff was messing heads with.

The two hosts were...actually on the stage, somehow, which threw some of the people off...but there was more than enough space to have all four teams discuss things.

"Welcome back to the stage...where today you guys are going to show off your powers, your moves, your teamwork, your skills and whatever else you guys have...in Total Drama's Talent Trouble!" Chris was just in a suit now, as some of the contestants just noticed. "Chef and four other guest judges here will judge your teams' act based on whether you sucked or not! And man, some of you are gonna suck!"

Chris' unnerving laugh came back.

"You've got a whole day to hone your stuff and talents down to five or six acts!"

"Wait, is that it? Where's the torture chambers, where's the highly questionable stuff?" Joseph asked. "Then I'm ready for it!"

"Also, only the first place team gets safety, as the other three teams will have to vote someone off. Good luck, dude." Chris said, as he went off to probably get some brunch...as Chef was walking with confidence and poise.

"Wait, who are the guests?! And what's with the switch up of the elimination?" Joseph shouted, as Chris just ignored him and Chef said something.

"Doesn't matter! You teams go back to your cabins or somewhere to practice your acts and then do that!" Chef shouted.


The Crows were just basking in the early morning...clouds of the day, as they were more than prepared to bring their acts into the show, as there was a constructed platform that was suddenly there at each cabin to show off their skills.

And all of them were sitting, deciding what they were going to do in the early morning sun and Kipo, Sandy and Mikasa were the trio that was just going to decide what they were going to do.

"Uh, what do I do...if I don't have an act?" Kageyama asked.

"Come on, man, I bet you do!" Kyo proclaimed.

"Well, I don't!" Kageyama shouted. "So, what do I do?"

"Listen, we're just the audience, right?" Kyo suggested. "I'm about to kill Iori with this poetry."

The two of them were talking for a second, as the first potential act came up on stage and Papyrus came up proudly with some spaghetti, which got the team leaders confused.

"What are you doing?" Kipo asked, fake whispering for reasons.

"I like spaghetti, so I cooked up the greatest spaghetti that we need!" Papyrus, indeed, has a great plate of spaghetti, Soma having a cheeky smile. "Is that a good enough talent from the Great Papyrus?!"

"I don't know if that's what Chef wants, though." Kipo said. "I mean, like, actual acts!"

"Then we'll cook...live!" Soma proclaimed, as Papyrus had his trademark grin. "Me and Papyrus are going to cook something live!"

"...Still don't know if that's going to be fast enough." Kipo remarked.

"You'll regret not picking me for the team! I'll try my best to do another act." Papyrus said, as Soma was just lifted off-stage.

There was going to be a lot of acts that were proposed on the stage and a lot of them that was going to be rejected...as Sandy looked tired and Noah looked unimpressed.

The first act was there and Michiru had a baseball bat and Tiny Tina...had a baseball-shaped bomb, as these two looked ready...and the leaders and Noah looked concerned.

"It's baseball, obviously!" Michiru said.

"Yeah...but what's with the bomb?" Noah asked.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." Michiru remarked, as Noah was hesitant.

Tiny Tina just threw the baseball bomb at Michiru, who provided a swing that was on point and a serious strike and then the ball went pretty far before exploding.

"For the record, everything's better with booms in them!" Tiny Tina shouted, as Michiru gave a thumbs up.

"As much as that isn't true, we'll consider it." Kipo said, as Sandy wrote something down. "Yeah, this will be easy."

"Are you sure you want her?" Sandy whispered to Kipo, as the first potential act left the stage.

"If there's better acts, then they won't have to do it." Kipo answered, as Mikasa looked interested

"I think it's a good act." Mikasa answered, as Kipo gave a thumbs up. "That amount of coordination can't be counted out."

*Sandy's confessional*

"As much as they're doing teamwork, once that bomb goes anywhere else but up, something's gonna be lost. And no, it's not just the nitroglycerin that's inside the bomb balls." Sandy said.

*Confessional cut*

There were two acts and now...there was going to be a third, as there was smoke and no fire, with Giovanni just leaping onto the stage from the smoke.

"Watch out, a bad boy's coming in!" Giovanni declared. "Take this!"

"Hoo-rah." Noah unenthusiastically said.

Giovanni was just putting in smoke and sneaking around proudly before doing a smoke-boosted high jump, ending up landing just off the platform and standing tall.

"Wanna see some more of my bad boy moves?" Giovanni asked the judges, stepping back onto the stage. "I'm gonna teleport behind you!"

"Sure-" Noah somehow saw the guy teleport behind him. "-Okay, that is actually impressive, so I'll consider it."

"Alliance, we've got it!" Giovanni shouted, as Noah just groaned at the enthusiastic red-haired villain.

Noah, Kipo, Sandy and Mikasa weren't sure what was next, as there was explosive baseball, psuedo-teleports and spaghetti, so Kyo and his poetry was unexpected and he looked smug about it.

"What in tarnation, you said you didn't have an act!" Sandy said.

"I was talking to Kageyama!" Kyo boasted, clearing his throat. "You're not ready for my poetry!"

"Show your skill, then." Mikasa said, as Kyo was just ready to show his thing.

I can't write Japanese, so expect some more English.

My heart is pretty big for you.
It ain't like a big bowl of soup!
I've got a lot of love to come around!
You should know how much I like to get down-"

"That was terrible, next act." Mikasa didn't even humour him.

"Wait, I can play guitar...which I definitely have." Kyo remarked, as he was literally kicked off the stage by Shego. "What the-"

Mikasa didn't look that surprised.

"He doesn't have his guitar." Shego stated, before just jumping off.

"I know." Mikasa stated, as Kyo was just shouting some words at them.

And then Wario come on stage and showed his butt, which...smelled a lot like garlic and the guy had these words to say.

"You heard for my thing?" Wario raised his eyebrows, about to pull out his bike.

"No, we're not! Move on already!" Sandy shouted, as Wario rode off on his bike. "Geez."

"He could actually have bike skills for all we know. Let's just see him-" Noah said before Wario just did a jump from a random rock over the platform and landed perfectly. "-I think we've got an act."

"I doubt it, but we're moving on." Sandy said.

As the acts were about to come, two people that were thinking of strategy were just moving out of the general view of the rest of the team...to do some things.

Judy and Riku, hilariously enough, were just sitting down with each other.

"Why did you want me to do it alone?" Riku asked. "Soma's here..."

"You two are the perfect people that I need for this thing...Soma a little less so, but you're good with words." Judy said, as Soma raised his thumbs up. "I want to investigate what's up with the Rhino's old guys and bad girls."

"Is that it?" Riku answered. "I know that the both of them had some darkness, but...come on."

"What, don't you want to do some investigating?" Judy asked.

"Nah, I've got my own talent to show..." Riku stated, as the guy went back to the stage.

And it was down to Judy and Soma, both willing and able to find what kind of happenings was down in the Rhinos' two alliances and they had things to do...as Riku went back to his friend.

"Wait, don't you have anything to give?" Genos asked. "I have some kind of talent, but it might not qualify."

"Believe it or not, yeah! Just hope that it goes well." Riku said.

*Soma's confessional*

"Man, as much as I like being away from Totsuki, I don't know if I like being here and I don't like doing nothing. And what do the other teams have that I'm missing out on? I dunno, it's cool!" Soma proclaimed.

*Judy's confessional*

"Strangely enough, it's because of a few contestants who have committed crimes against humanity, people and living beings in general. So, I know what I'm looking for!" Judy stated with a confident smile.

*Confessional cut*

"Oooh, the cook's ready to start some drama in this dramaless episode and so far, only the Crows have shown some of what they've got...but what about the other teams and will they start some drama and acts?! Find out after the break!"


To be continued in the second part of this challenge of many talents, skills and whatever...where Shulk does things with his new homies in the potential acts!

Chapter 38: Episode 8-2: Alternate Show-offs.

Summary:

The teams are practicing their talents and getting some info...as well as weird stuff in usual Ultimate Island fashion!

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 8: Somewhat Famous
Part 2: Alternate Show-offs

Remember when I said that the previous part was going to be short, well...that was a lie and trust me, there's going to be a bit more drama on the other teams in this part!

Along with indecent acts (CW: acts that are not decent), so there's that, some drama and quite a few unusual interactions, even if this is a slowe part than you think it is!


"And we're back with the team of some guy's dreams. The Swordfishes!"

Chris was actually pretty excited to be in it, as Oikawa and Joseph were just looking at each other for a good minute, practically sizing each other up, since they were both pretty boys that had unusual skills, charms and a lot of wit.

And the other team members were just wondering what was up with them.

"They've been like this for a straight minute." Sokka said.

"Dude, you know that means, that there's going to be some arguing going on." Lowain just bumped Sokka's shoulder.

"No, there's not! Ain't that right, Leshawna?" Sokka asked, very sure of the friendship.

"Uh, the first time that happened, some crazy feud happened." Leshawna answered. "You should know this, you've been in a war."

"I mean-" Sokka just got interrupted by Joseph.

"Next, you're going to say 'You really think you look better than me?'." Joseph predicted the future smugly.

"You really think you look better than me...and you think because you can predict the future means you're cooler than me?" Oikawa asked, plain tired of the guy. "No."

"I mean, you're kinda cool, but you're kinda annoying." Joseph remarked. "So, give it a rest already! This act's going to be the best"

"Sure, my act is better than yours!" Oikawa shouted, as the two guys just agreed to have a rivalry of sorts.

The two pouting guys were done and the acts were coming up, as Lowain was just ready to do his knife tricks and looked a little bit pissed off, but he finally did the thing.

Spinning his knives around like a proper thief, just flipping them up to catch them pretty easily with a cool smile and even doing two cartwheels for style and finishing it off with a pose.

A serious pose.

"Okay, okay, you're good!" Leshawna shouted. "That was real impressive!"

"Yeah, it's going in!" Sokka declared. "Wow, this list ain't that long yet..."

On the stuff he had written down was "Tails' thought-reading machine and Eva' lifting a ton of weights and now Lowain swinging knives around." and the next act came up.

"Y'all ain't ready for this!" Leshawna declared, before the music started up.

In fact, Leshawna was the next act with a dropped beat to boot, as Lowain, Tails and Sokka were now the trio to judge her and her...booty shaking, as she was just getting into the groove (or getting lost in the sauce.)

She was just moving around and bringing her moves to the new contestants, who thought it wasn't good and the booty shaking didn't really help, so Tails just stopped her and the music.

"What's your deal? I was just trying to do things out here!" Leshawna shouted.

"Whatever it is, it sucks." Sokka said. "Sorry, Leshawna!"

"What a surprise." Eva remarked. "Yeah, nothing's compared to me so far."

*Joseph's confessional*

The hero with a headband did a pose.

"Oikawa hasn't even see my full talent yet! I'm pretty sure that I'm going to win!" Joseph bragged.

*Oikawa's confessional*

"Yeah, I don't even have an act, but you see him! He's got muscles and a headbands and clackers that float!" Oikawa shouted. "But I'm smarter than him and can play volleyball, so I think we're equal."

*Confessional cut*

Joseph Joestar was a Joestar, so naturally, he pulled out his two clackers and decided to have a bit of fun by swinging them around and the judges weren't looking that impressed.

And then he almost dropped one of them and they were still spinning above the ground and Joseph caught 'em.

"Like my moves, yeah? I've got some more where that's coming from." Joseph declared, as he swung the clackers around at speed. "Yeah, this is just one of them."

"Show 'em on stage!" Tails shouted.

"Thanks." Joseph said, as he was just swinging his clackers all around like it wasn't big deal. "I bet my act's gonna be great!"

Tails, Sokka and Leshawna didn't have words to say for that or the next two, as Min Min came in with a pole and her long, long ARMS...which let her have the floor to reach the top.

"Hello, my name's Min Min, but you already know this, and I'm going to reach the other side of the pole!" Min Min stated, starting the stretch to reach the end of the pole with her noodle arms.

She was just trying to stretch arm as far as she could to grab something from the end of the pole, using all of her muscles to ensure that she used her skills wisely and didn't ruin her arms....and she managed to pat some throw pillow on the other side.

She then stretched her arms back, recoiling for a second before standing proud.

"Thank you, my arms only hurt a bit. Go to the ramen store!" Min Min said, as she went off.

"No-one cares about your ramen stuff!" Leshawna shouted.

*Tails' confessional*

"As much as the brown-haired pretty boy beef came out of nowhere, everyone's actually doing their thing with their best effort...which isn't always good, but it's a good thing!" Tails shouted.

*Confessional cut*


The Rhinos had some serious momentum from winning the last challenge and some of them had no idea to use that...as Harley Quinn was just breaking a table for her talent.

Tron Bonne wanted to use her Servbots, but they also happened to be not enjoying the bad food...so they were on strike, Squirrel Girl actually did a squirrel orchestra (It sounded just as the name would suggest) and Dante was doing some sword tricks, being the only one that passed.

"What the fuck's going on?" Dante asked.

"Art!" Harley declared, making it up.

And the "team leaders'" were just having a bit of a ball, as no-one had quite expected Basil, Tifa and Azula to judge the acts...but they were doing it anyways.

"Hold the fuck up, I need some more time." Harley said.

"No, you don't...what was that?" Tifa asked.

"I don't have an act, but I did have a table." Harley remarked, as holding up the bits of the table. "See ya!"

"Hey, you should actually get an act." Tifa told Harley seriously, who was just sitting back down. "I swear this team has some strange choices, Basil."

"I'd say that it is really befitting of this team. Strange and willing to do questionable acts." Basil said. "I'm surprised that I got the opportunity to get on here."

"Yes, it is suprising." Azula remarked with a smug smile. "But it makes sense, I have all of the talent."

"Chill out for a second, you two, we've got the old guy up next." Tifa said, with a tone of resignment.

Azula and Basil both groaned, when they realised that the coachman had his whip out and Pinstripe Potoroo, who looked like he wasn't that willing to do what he had done.

The Coachman looked...a little bit surprised.

"Oh sorry, I've got to do something." Coachman said, seeing that the donkey transformation was happening on stage. "...Never mind."

"What do you mean, never mind? He seems to be...oh no." Basil remarked, as the whole team saw it in real time...besides Lynn and Pepper Ann, who weren't there.

*Legoshi's confessional*

The wolf looked spooked.

"What the hell kind of teammate do we have? Some hairless guy who can turn people into animals...sounds great." Legoshi said, also miffed.

*Confessional cut*

2 minutes later, there was a lot of eyes that had seen the thing that can't be removed from memory, but ended up in people's memories.

"That went well-" Coachman sarcastically stated.

"Motherfucker, you can't just do that. Prepare your stuff before you scare people...geez." Sammy told the obvious, a little bit nervous. "Please don't hurt me."

"I'm going to do an act with my teammate." Coachman said nonchalantly. "Who's now a donkey!"

"Why are you so proud of that?" Azula just facepalmed. "You do your donkey tricks, oldie."

"Learn to respect your elders." Coachman said, as his donkey-teammate just leapt above his head and then started the whip dance.

The whip hits exactly where it needed, but Pinstripe just stood up like it was no big deal and then did a backflip that landed head first, before rolling off the stage and turning back to normal.

"You know what-" Coachman said, as Azula did a smug smile.

There was a pretty short pause.

"You should step aside for the most talented." Azula said, perfectly timing the words.

"Trust me, you're going to end up a jackass one day." Coachman remarked right back. "You warmongering princess!"

Tifa, Sammy and Basil weren't sure that things were not going well...as Azula chuckled, Sammy felt weird about rivalry and Tifa...about to say something.

*Tifa's confessional*

"Just as the challenge got done announcing, Sammy asked me if she could help in this challenge. I said yes, because I watched Pahkitew Island...her sister's definitely a piece of work, so doing this would help." Tifa explained, confidently.

*Sammy's confessional*

"I'm happy that Amy didn't make it in, but this also means that I've gotta do my own moves!" Sammy shouted. "My classmates believe in me!"

*Confessional cut*

Azula and Mai stepped up in their fighting costumes, both ready to show their fire-based fighting styles on the stage and these two weren't that mad, but someone had to do it.

"Mai, get your skills up! Azula, get a mom!" Lynn got them mad.

And they were ready to show off their synchronised fighting with Mai just throwing some fans and Azula just catching with a jump...and the synched-up act of anger starts.

From kicks that practically touched each other to a double overhead kick and a double flamed-up flip kick, these two worked well with each other, even down to the finisher with Azula's lightning setting up...Mai standing on top of her.

"See, it worked, I'm going to cheer some more!" Lynn shouted.

"Pro tip: If it gets them mad, it's not cheering." Sammy said. "Wish me luck, guys."

"Wishin' ya some luck!" Lynn declared.

Sammy was just standing on the platform, poms poms in hand, pushing her fear down the body and looking angry.

"Get 'em, girl." Tifa said.

"Push your weaknesses down!" Azula shouted.

Sammy got ready, and she started her routine, doing the cheerleading moves with some serious proficency, cartwheeling and doing the star jumps, moving those pom poms around with strength, confidence and bringing her flair to the routine.

She did fail the backflip, though and fell off her heet onto her back.

"Is that good enough?" Sammy asked.

"It's passable." Azula said.

"You do mean good. This is a young woman...doing moves." Basil said, respecting her space. "Some of which are great moves."

"Listen, I've seen enough flips to see that wasn't a great move." Azula said.

"I'm saying how it is obviously!" Basil stated with some anger.

"Yeah, you're through." Tifa just answered Sammy, who gave a confident wink and a thumbs up.

*Tifa's confessional*

"Between the six acts that we have, I doubt that we're going to not have enough acts. But most of them still are something and it's not in the good way." Tifa said.

*Confessional cut*

Rock and Iori came here to do one thing and they were real angry.

"Man, we came here to rock...with the sax!" Rock shouted.

"Fuck, I'm playing the saxophone. Let's just do this shit." Iori had an giant saxophone.

"Okay, man!" Rock said.

They both played an slightly disorganised version of Arashi no Saxophone, considering that Iori was...not in the mood to deal with Rock trying to do screams and notes were missed.

A lot of things were off and everyone noticed it and they both stopped after realising something obvious.

"I think we're whacked out." Rock said. "But it's okay."

"But it's not, though. Your dumbass is going to mess our notes and..."

The four judges were actually giving an reluctant thumbs up, even if the co-ordination was off.


As while that was happening, Soma and Judy were on a small mission, considering that they couldn't act for their lives...and they were just in the Rhinos' cabin.

Judy was sneaky and Soma was not sneaky.

"Man, this is actually looking good. What's with these beds?" Soma asked.

"They've got the winners' bedding...Soma, we've gotta find stuff out." Judy told Soma.

"Sneaking around the cabin's already pretty cool, though." Soma said nonchalantly.

"Yes it is, but we came here to find something." Judy told the cook, who was just smugly grinning.

Though the two were sneaking around the place, Kyo just opened the door to find stuff about Iori and immediately, Judy and Soma had their weapons out...before putting them back.

"What do you want?" Soma whispered.

"I want to find some Iori stuff and one of you guys has to distract." Kyo remarked, as Soma put his hand up. "Damn, you're eager."

"Yeah, I'll distract the rest of them." Soma proclaimed quietly, as Judy was still rummaging through the stuff.

Kyo and Judy were looking through some stuff, while Soma was just innocently standing out like it wasn't a big deal and looking out for his homies...and started looking at a leaf to judge its tea potential.

*Soma's confessional*

"I didn't want to know why I did this, but something tells me it's a bad idea. But it's an idea, though." Soma said, awkwardly smiling.

*Confessional cut*

As Soma was just standing there with a leaf and Kyo and Judy were just checking for some stuff, there was someone that were getting a bit suspicious of why Soma was there.

The teams were kinda far from the cabins...but not that far where they couldn't see people, which Carmelita did and she went there with intent and procedure.

Soma may have been an red-haired dumbass, but he did do a yelp.

"Hey, what's happening?" Soma asked. "You're looking...foxy."

"Your teammates are out there trying our their talents and so are mine. That's it...but what are you doing here?" Carmelita said, throwing some tension Soma's way.

"Uh...checking out these leaves for their tea-ness?" Soma said, feeling the tension.

"That's great and all, but you've been checking it for a minute...and looking back at the cabin. So, are you done?" Carmelita pressured Soma, who was taking it coolly.

"Pretty much!" Soma suddenly shouted. "See ya at the talent show!"

"Hey, wait-"

Soma was sprinting out of there, as Carmelita just scoffed at the cook and the two people that were definitely from the same team, most notably the rabbit that looked at her.

"I doubt they've got anything major." Carmelita said, before checking inside the cabin. "This is set to be the longest Total Drama after all and they've clearly left stuff behind."

*Judy's confessional*

"I've learned that the two alliances are lead by Azula and Coachman, two people who hate each other, can still work together sometimes, but also go by the beat of their own drum...and someone's seen me." Judy wrote it down on a notebook.

*Carmelita's confessional*

"I'm pretty sure that the two who ran had some information, but not that much and one of them was clearly Judy. Whatever they've got, it definitely is not enough to break our team down." Carmelita said. "The better question is...how is my team even functioning?"

*Confessional cut*


While that drama was going with the yellow and red teams, the greenest team in the game was just trying to get their talents into order on their own platform of wood and things were going...

...they were definitely going.

"Ayo for real, what the hell are you doing?" Riley asked.

"I'm doing my own number, man!" Donkey Kong shouted. "Candy Kong's gonna love it!"

"It's about the whole song, goddamn. 'Shower you with coconut cream pie!' is pretty okay lyric, tho...but it ain't shit." Riley said, sitting there...as though Snake wasn't in the toilet.

"Uh, thanks, man. Does it go through?" Donkey Kong said.

"Uh, yes, my nigga!"

While Riley and Donkey Kong were straight up having a conversation, the rest of the team was just waiting to show off whatever they've got in a duo, trio or going solo.

"Wow, that's finally over! Luigi, get in here!" Daisy declared, as Donkey Kong fistbumped her.

"Okay..." Luigi took Donkey Kong's strong fistbump and stood tall. "...that hurt a lot."

Luigi and Daisy were about to do something that they knew how to do, but no-one else knew what they were going to do...and their breakdancing stance was not helping things.

"They didn't even say a thing." Snake said.

"Well, it's probably a surprise." Samus remarked.

Luigi got into the breakdancing groove, doing a double backflip before going back into the stance to let Daisy have the floor, proceeding to do handstanding spin and transitioning into spin on her back to then stand back up, before high-fiving Luigi to flip into a handstand...before flipping back into normal.

And they both did the famous windmill spin for some reason, their feet touching...as Luigi got a bit nervous and got his head kicked in the process.

Daisy stopped for a second to see Luigi was fine, but the green-hatted plumber rubbed his forehead.

"I'm okay!" Luigi shouted. "It's a long story!"

"Long story short. Waluigi stole a bunch of keys, so Luigi had to up his dance game 'cause everyone was kung fu dancing and he beat everyone up with dance! For me, I was bored, okay?" Daisy asked, as she got almost all of the thumbs up. "Thanks."

"So, it wasn't a dream!" Luigi realised, getting a little bit scared. "Oh no..."

"Congrats to ya." Samus remarked, as Daisy gave a thumbs up and Luigi reluctantly did one.

"...Next." Snake just saw Penny be on the stage and Riley hop on it. "Something tells me that this ain't a two player thing."

"Hold on, hop off that stage! We both know that your bars aren't strong...heck, I could say that they're pretty weak." Penny remarked.

"No, they ain't weak. We're the team that's making some fire bars! Check this shit out!" Riley's ridiculous confidence was raising Penny's eyebrows.

"It's Penny P with Lil Breezy with the team! Shout out to my mom and my dad!" Penny shouted, ready to wear the shades with confidence.

"Fuck your dad!"

The judges felt the awkward tension, as the bars were actually coming in strong from Penny, as Riley was taking this real serious.

"I don't know what you heard 'bout me, on this isle I do this shit for free, we bout to get three million dollars and make ourselves some ballers!" Riley just rattled it off, Penny incredibly angry. "Yeah, what's wrong?"

"I thought we agreed no swearing..." Penny said. "...The heck's wrong with you?"

"Nothin ain't wrong with me 'cause I ain't fucking around and in this show, you fuck around and get found out!" Riley told her, as Penny just raised an eyebrow. "Nigga, I'm out."

"Cool, be outta here." Penny shrugged.

And the performance ended without even finishing, as the judges were silent on the thing, but Penny had her own bars to spit and she just turned on the music.

"Sorry 'bout that, I don't have to hold back. Uh-huh, that's how it is, sometimes." Penny just rolled it...as Riley was walking away from the stage.

*Samus' confessional*

"Wow, that was impressively bad. At least she did a good recovery to, at the very least, be able to be considered." Samus said. "I hope her and Riley are fine, though."

*Bugs' confessional*

"Not to be rude, but he did fuck around and find out. It had to be said and I said only factual information too!" Bugs remarked.

*Confessional cut*

There was a whole bunch of other acts too...as some of them were tryings and others weren't really able to try.

Tanya had some serious gun skills, but then again, they were BB gun skills, so there was quite a few bullet holes in some chairs and she knew when to stop all of that.

Yuri Sakazaki brung the uppercuts, kicks and booty bumps to the stage, which got some of the judges raising their thumbs up and then she unloaded her talent on a sandbag with her Ryuko Ranbu (read: the karate super combo) for some reason.

Robyn tried her best to be a hunter, carrying her crossbow around and Uraraka was lifting up the target awkwardly.

"Whoa, whoa, calm down!" Uraraka was slowly moving the target.

"I want to help my team out!" Robyn shouted, shooting another arrow. "And this is how I'm gonna do it!"

"Uh, sure." Uraraka got the target flown off by accident and then stopped it...but not before it got hit by an arrow. "We did it?"

"Yes, we did!" Robyn shouted.

And then the target hit Pinstripe Potoroo, who was already not in the mood for that...so he started doing some blasting rocks at them, both of them hitting Robyn and Uraraka.

"I'm sorry about that!" Uraraka panicked.

"What's your problem? You can't just throw rocks at someone." Ram told the potoroo. "That is rude."

"It's rude to just drop some target on me! Is that a metaphor or something? Huh?" Pinstripe Potoroo said, before sighing. "I'm gonna take a piss."

"You're definitely worthless." Ram said, as Uraraka tried to lift her. "So, learn your manners."

"If I fight 'ya, my bladder's gonna pay the price! You ain't even got an act, so see ya!" Pinstripe Potoroo shouted, just moving out of the conversation.

Ram stood tall, as Uraraka just sighed.

*Uraraka's confessional*

"As much as I don't mind helping someone out and stopping villain, insulting someone that got hit by a thing that I carried isn't the wisest idea!" Uraraka said. "I appreciated the thought."

*Confessional cut*


Legoshi was just doing what he did in school, as he made sure that the stage was set-up well and that the lighting was good enough for every corner to be visible and in the late afternoon, when the acts that were there were seriously being refined, the guy was just working on the lighting.

"Dude, what are you doing?" Chris asked Legoshi, who was setting up the stage...before realising something. "Never mind, keep on doing what you're doing."

"I'm just setting up the stage." Legoshi explained, a little taken aback. "Nothing big."

Legoshi just did his thing, as Chris chuckled at the pay that he didn't have to get, the wolf being joined by one of his teammates with some help.

"Hey, I heard you needed some help." Pepper Ann just walked up.

"Not really." Legoshi said. "I'm just adjusting the lights and moving them."

"Really?" Pepper Ann saw that Legoshi was just trying to rotate it into the right position. "I don't know who said it, but it seems like you're fine."

"That's...great. I'll just adjust this thing." Legoshi remarked, still trying to reposition the light. "There we go."

"I'll see ya." Pepper Ann just backwalked out of the situation.

Legoshi was alone again, readjusting the light again and seeing that it was in its perfect position and he wiped his sweat off...realising that he was still seven feet tall and pretty scary looking.

Legoshi gave a confident thumbs up, having the light in a good position and he breathed a good job well-done...even if he was just walking back to his homies, one of them hanging out with them.

"What, you gonna do nothing, bro?" Muscle Man asked. "We need a tall badass kinda guy in here!"

"I don't know, Muscle Man, I ended up beating a fellow classmate on stage." Legoshi said, nervously.

"Eh, heh, that's awesome!" Muscle Man saw that Legoshi didn't answer. "For real?"

"For very real. My friend basically stopped me." Legoshi said. "So, I'm not gonna do the act."

"Dude, that's extra points for being a tall badass! Oh man, you're missing out!" Muscle Man high-fived the wolf, who just rejected it. "...Yeah, I can't blame ya."

"No kidding, huh. Well, you guys go and do your thing. I'm just going to make sure that no-one gets hurt on my team!" Legoshi declared. "Seriously."

"Okay, whatever you say, man!" Muscle Man said, not taking things that seriously. "We're keeping that spot open!"

The two guys were just walking back to the camp, as there was two other people that were pretty pissed for some reason.

"Where the heck were you, Legoshi? We literally had the spot open to do badass things like slash at people and kicking them really hard for real!" Satori Tendo shouted. "Anyways, let's get this thing rolling."

"For real?!" Muscle Man shouted.

"For real." Legoshi was not excited.

"I mean...we've got no time to do this, so let's go!" Tendo just went, as Kristoff face-palmed.

*Kristoff's confessional*

"I swear, someone's going to get hurt and we're going to lose whatever this challenge is. I hope it's not that, but he did say 'for real'." Kristoff said. "Whatever, at least, I'll be out."

*Confessional cut*

Kristoff walked back into the cabin, as Azula was just there...chilling...like she didn't have an act to do like good chunk of the team and he knew what was up.

"Come on, we're not going to win sitting down." Kristoff said, very bored.

"I know, but the other teams are doomed to lose once I get my hair into order!" Azula remarked. "Besides, if we lose this one...you should vote for whoever's the weakest on the stage with me."

"I was going to do that anyways." Kristoff said, unimpressed. "Except for the voting with you...I've got a feeling that you're not the trustworthiest."

"You don't really need trust, it'll get in the way of your plans." Azula tried to intimidate the ice cutter.

"I'll not do that, thank you. Sven, let's get our act on!" Kristoff said, as he walked away from Azula's questionable advice.

Kristoff went out of the cabin to catch his reindder pet, as Azula just got her hair done.

"Our team will be the strongest team on earth...if we're strong!" Azula shouted out of the movable window.

"Alright, you do that." Kristoff shouted, making sure that his fellow teammate and "team leader" heard his words.

"Man, I bet there's some more drama after the break! Look at the name of the show, dude. Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!" Chris announced, transitioning into a black screen.


To be continued in the third part of this thing, where the acts are mostly going to be happening and the judges are going to be revealed.

Chapter 39: Episode 8-3: Big Stage, Small Screen

Summary:

These teams has their acts and wherever they're good or not...they're going to show it off anyways!

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 8: Somewhat Famous
Part 3: Big Stage, Small Screen

Actual acts, four unseen judges and at least twenty of those actual acts to boot...so who's going to win out on this challenge and win the judges that are definitely not from other worlds!

Or got isekai'd or at the very least, goddesses who do it for free and for food!

There's many things to happen in this part including a few of those "funny" moments that would only hurt, so read this!

Random author's note: Watch Link Click and Kaiji...that's about it and also, I want to put out chapters faster, but this ain't one of those chapter with an easy-to-write challenge!


Chris was on the stage and the lights were off, as Legoshi turned them on and then ran for his team's backstage area...which was massive to boot, but the host was smiling cleanly in his flashy as hell suit

"Welcome to the Total Drama Talent Show, where our teams are going to impress Grandmaster Chef and his new posse of the four ladies with attitude!"

Chef nodded confidently, as he was sitting in the judge's seat.

"First up, a friend of one of the contestants and also...a goddess. Give it for Aqua..."

Aqua was a young-looking girl goddess with long light blue hair having a loop at the top and some tuft to the left and she had white skin.
She wore a blue dress with a frilly skirt, white seperated sleeves, long white socks and blue shoes.

The goddess was just drinking some of that beer, that the next lady in line made disappear with her mostly blue staff.

"Palutena, why did ya do that?!" Aqua complained.

"...And secondly, we've got another goddess and one of the contestants' step-mom or master or whatever, Palutena!"

Palutena was definitely the most goddess-looking of the three goddesses, having long green hair, light skin and being pretty tall.
She wore a long white dress with two layers and a slit, her sun necklace, old-style high heels, gold bangles, a massive shield on her right arm, two belts and a shit-ton of jewellry, even down to her head crown.

"Because you're already drunk enough." Palutena said, as Aqua whined. "We're here to do a job."

"Yeah, that's your problem-" Aqua got stopped by Chef, who just took the bottle away. "-Fine."

"I mean, you've got a billion...money, show some respect for our hosts." The third goddess in line stated.

"And another goddess and kinda young, Ristarte!"

Ristarte actually had her breasts covered up with her white dress, being slightly shorter than Aqua and had long blonde hair with a massive bow.
She wore a white dress with seperated sleeves and a belt, sandals with long straps...and some hat.

"Wow, I want whatever Noah's girlfriend is-" Ristarte stopped...mostly because of a frying pain almost hitting her. "-Just because you got eliminated, doesn't mean you can do that."

"...and finally, the princess with a frying pan and eliminated from the competition, Rapunzel!"

"Oh my god, it's her!" Owen yelled from a distance.

"Look, from where I'm setting, you two are kinda similar." Rapunzel remarked, as Aqua and Ristarte glared at each other. "Come on, Chris is talking."

"Together with Chef, these five judges will judges wherever the talents is there or not in each team's set of acts and you know, wherever they bail or not!" Chris announced, as the five judges' numbers lit up, probably showing whatever points that the act had gotten. "Alright, we've got...twenty-two acts happenin' and these teams will really show what they're made of..."


The acts that were going to be up there...were either mostly nervous, mostly confident or mostly trying to do some other stuff for time, as Chris was really getting this thing rolling.

"Wait, we're doing what?!" Riku said.

"We're doing some improv-skit thing." Deadpool said, as Papyrus gave the thumbs up. "Me, Papyrus and Soma are 'bout to do some crazy stuff."

"Yeah...I've got a whole thing going with Darkness, ironically nick-named...of blade-to-blade duels." Riku was pointing to Darkness just missing a whole lot of hits.

"Alright, suit yourself!" Deadpool remarked.

Back on the actual stage...

"First up, we've got the cook, the skeleton and the masked guy performing a skit about spaghetti. Give it up for Soma, Papyrus and Deadpool doing a comedy thing!"

These three were on stage and a whole plate of spaghetti that looked normal.

"The greatest plate of Spaghetti, ever!" Papyrus shouted. "The Great Papyrus deserves such a good meal...after three months of fighting the bad guys..." The skeleton winked his eyes. "...the ultimate meal is upon me!"

Deadpool walked in with swagger and confidence with Soma walking right back with the special ingredient.

"Wait, what do you want! This is perfect already!" Papyrus was kinda angry.

"Er-uh, it's more perfect with this squid sauce thing." Deadpool remarked, as Soma was just chuckling. "It's good."

Deadpool and Soma were both smiling, as Papyrus was just pushing away the squid that was immaculately put on the plate and he tried eating it with the squid sauce and other squid stuff.

Ten seconds had passed, as Deadpool and Soma were looking in anticipation with whatever Papyrus had dreaded, if the skeleton's ugly face was showing anything.

"Oh no..." Papyrus just kinda fell down.

"Do you like it?" Soma asked.

"NO!" Papyrus immediately answered, as he ran away. "Why did you ruin the spaghetti!"

"Yeah, don't worry, there's more squid to come!" Soma shouted, as Deadpool bowed.

"I said one line and I still got something!" Deadpool said...right before he got pushed off-stage. "Hear that judges, that's a one-liner!"

Chris was back on stage with confidence, pushing the merc with a mouth off the stage to do one thing.

"That was definitely a skit, so let's see what our judges thought of that!"

The numbers came up and they weren't too bad...nor that good either.

Palutena, Ristarte and Rapunzel gave a 6, Chef actually gave a 4, while Aqua gave an 9 for reasons that were pretty obvious.

"Okay, these three skit guys got 31/50 for the Crows...so the next act ain't from the Crows! We've got these two Swordfishes with Kasumi and Nicole doing some martial arts!" Chris announced.

The curtain may not have closed and Genos just pushed the table off the stage like it wasn't a big deal, as the next duo were about to do some defending.

Well, Kasumi was about to defend.

"Listen up, if you want to defend yourself, do this!" Kasumi declared with intent, Nicole running in and doing a leaping kick.

And then she stopped it with a grab to counter the kick...essentially throwing Nicole off literally.

"But there's still more!" Kasumi shouted, as Nicole went back in with a strong punch...before grabbing her hand and putting her down to the floor. "Do this, if you want strength!"

Nicole got right back up, backflipping into her fighting stance...before doing a roundhouse that got stopped by a grab, then her being laid down and Kasumi bringing down the slap.

"Ow, really?" Nicole asked, getting right back up.

"Yes, really!" Kasumi shouted. "With the Todoh style-"

"Alright, that's enough, let's see what our five judges think of some Japanese self-defense." Chris stated, as the numbers were being counted up and they came up to about 30, most of which coming from Chef. "Oooh, just barely losing to squid."

"I appreciate some self-defense up in here, that's it!" Chef yelled, giving the 8.

"I like the moves that they did...even if they're scary." Rapunzel said, a little bit apphrensive with her 7.

"I don't need self-defense, I'm strong." Aqua raised a 4, as the other judges raised an eyebrow.

"Alright, that's over...now it's on to some breakdancing Deers, of the big hearted kind!" Chris ignored Kasumi holding back Nicole's anger with her grab. "Daisy and Luigi's gonna break it down!"

The two of them were just coming out on stage, wearing custom hoodies and getting into the b-boy stance to start rocking their moves around, even doing a single backflip.

Daisy did a quick handstand that went alright, while Luigi started up his headspin and he really started spinning on his own...out of control, as well, as Daisy tried to stop the headspin from actually moving.

Luigi was still doing the headspin, though and it was moving with some impressive speed as well, so Daisy actually stopped it with her hands...and then got knocked down with Luigi.

Luigi and Daisy were laying down.

"Nice moves...what's the numbers?" Chris held back some chuckles, as it was all two...except from Aqua and Chef, who gave threes. "Dang, these two Daring Deers have got twelve."

"I shouldn't have done that!" Luigi ran off-stage, practically scared of elimination.

"Wait, Luigi!" Daisy ran after Luigi.

"Man, these guys aren't catching a break, but finally, we've got the winning team on lock and they're starting off strong with Azula and Mai doing some dancing and fighting...with fire too." Chris remarked, as the two of them were already standing there. "I'm pretty sure you're not a ninja!"

"And you're definitely not perceptive." Athena got an remark on Chris, who just left the stage in a huff. "Your arts are nothing compared to my Firebending skills."

"The Shiranui ninja arts aren't going to be taken down by some princess." Mai taunted Azula.

With the equal taunts of the way, Mai and Azula started their dance of fire, using their moves to do a fighting dance in the night, starting with some simple kick.

That was in sync, as Mai looked at Azula with intent, them both of them circling around each other before each firing a fireball at the same time to ensure that they both disspated into hot air.

After that, they both did a strong overhead kick, trying to catch each other out with some lackluster moves...Mai doing a cartwheel into her Hissatsu Shinobu Bachi (read: the flying elbow) and Azula dodging it with a proud smile into a fiery jumping roundhouse.

And Mai managed to roll away from that, as the fire didn't even light anything on fire...but it could easily be felt from a distance.

It was precise move after precise move, the two of them not trying to one-up each other in moves...but one-up the other teams with their display of moves not hitting each other, before the both of them smashing their elbows together with some lightning and fire coming out of them.

"Woo, I wonder how many these two are going to get..." Chris announced. "38! There's two nines, a six and two sevens, so...the Rhinos are off to a good start...remember, the teams' points all count together, so it's not over until it's over, dudes!"

*Luigi's confessional*

"I don't know what's an obituary, but I really messed that up...and I hope that I don't get voted off for that." Luigi said, as the guy was nervous. "Worse things probably wouldn't come along."

*Confessionalcut*


The first four acts and the fifth was actually underway (Michiru and Tiny Tina doing the explosive baseball hit), as Legoshi and Pepper Ann were coincidentally hanging out together...the former wearing sunglasses, and all black leather.

"Why are you so sad?" Pepper Ann asked. "Our team's beating the rest."

"Yeah, but at the same time, I know that one of our teammates lost because of someone being careless. They're also the one who told another guy to slice the crown." Legoshi answered.

"Yeah, that's a lot." Pepper Ann said, not sure what to say. "The green guy told me that you were acting."

"Well, it's nothing big." Legoshi said. "...Wait, I've got a girlfriend!"

"And I'm 12...we're just talking as teammates." Pepper Ann stated. "Do your best, okay?"

"What are you talking about? You're the main guy!" Muscle Man exclaimed. "Now, let's go!"

"Dang the Crows exploded their baseball, but what did the judges think?34 points apparently, must have been some crazy stuff!" Chris announced, before the three of them were ready.

Muscle Man and Legoshi was all up for the second act with Kristoff saying some words. (that hasn't been written down yet) of their team...as the next act was on display.

Samus got on stage, Zero Suit and all and let's just say that a lot of people appreciate the suit...which was good, because she was about to do a dance of the electric whip.

Her combination of her own flips, sideflips and cartwheels, as the electric whip spun all around her with some serious expertise, her flexibility and prowess of the electric whip on display on that stage.

She even did some sort of pirouette with the whip getting pretty close to her body at times, but she did managed to bring the whip skills into one final gymnastic-style series of flips before landing.

"Not a problem." Samus remarked.

"And Samus goes and spins her stuff electrically! Let's see what the judges bring...40 points and every one of them gives an 8!" Chris announced. "These acts are coming fast and quick, like Sokka and Lowain doing a blade and knife duel for the Swordfishes!"

They both came in here, as they were running in with their blades undrawn and they hits clashed proudly.

"Stop doing bad things, cook guy! You're not a big head!" Sokka shouted.

"Brah, my head's fine! You're just defending the man from their crimes and whatever!" Lowain defended himself.

Sokka was government dude and Lowain was not government dude (as written on their paper sashes), as they were clashing with their blades in a classic sword fight for the ages, duel-wielding against one blade.

Slashes were hitting slashes, the two swords were clashing for a good while, Lowain even doing the 80s slide under one of Sokka's swings and went for the leg..before Sokka countered that with a sword stab.

A play fight of sword and knives that was actually ending with both of them being equals and the two of them breathing.

"Man...you're pretty strong, but how did you get pretty strong?" Sokka asked with a smirk.

"I had a couple of homies train me...man, what are you doing with those guys?" Lowain asked. "They probably spat you out or something."

Sokka and Lowain bowed.

"Until next time, man." Sokka waved him off.

"That's cliche, homie!" Lowain shouted.

"Whatever that was, these two brought their sword game into action and man, they've got about 36 more points to their team, giving them 66 in total right now, beating the Deers' 52...but not beating the Crows' 69 points!"

"Nice!" Joseph shouted from the bleachers, before getting 'the look' from Oikawa. "Not nice."

"Okay, we're at least second...whoever's next probably sucks." Oikawa said. "I've got some good guessing."

"The Rhinos are...doing whatever they're doing with Kristoff announcing, while Muscle Man and Legoshi do some introduction thing!" Chris announced, as Kristoff had another microphone and a confused look on his face.

Kristoff just sighed as hard as he could.

"In a world that's all bark and no bite and in a place that brings the claws out of everybody, there's one wolf that could take them all on with his hands and big feet?" Kristoff announced, as the ice cutter knew that things were bad. "It's Legoshi The Man, a wolf so manly that he's a honourary man."

Legoshi stepped out on stage, a little bit spooked under his cool shades and ready to do some stage fighting, as Muscle Man came in with a leaping kick from the side.

"Oh, what's this? A badass? Yeah, right!" Muscle Man acted out the part.

"...What did you say?" Legoshi asked, clearly feigning the tough guy act.

"I said that, bro? You wanna throw down?" Muscle Man was just pulling out the mis-timed kicks...before stepping unawares.

"Sure." Legoshi said...

...right before Muscle Man got a foot in a hole and broke his nose, with Legoshi flustered.

"Oh god, call somebody!" Muscle Man shouted, as Legoshi looked plain confused. "Man, this is weak."

"Don't worry about it, we're gonna get you ready!" Legoshi exclaimed, as the grey wolf carried Muscle Man off-stage. "I beat him?"

"He sure did with his raw strength, claws and kicks." Kristoff was very much apphrensive. "Thank you for watching that happen."

The curtain closed and the host was back on stage.

"Man, it's like skit night and let's see what our judges think of it!" Chris was just trying to hold back laughter. "They gave only 19, but the ratings are very different!"

"...I would've rated it lower, but that green guy tripping up and everyone just going with it actually makes it funnier-" Aqua wanted to continue her explaination, being the only seven in there.

"Shut up, it's serious!" Muscle Man shouted in pain.

"Okay, clearly, we might need a break before the rest of these teams' acts are shown...wherever they're fillers or killers, DJ Grandmaster Chef and his posse are going to find out!" Chris exclaimed, ignoring the contestant that was bleeding and just going to do...whatever he wanted to do.

'

"Woo, that stage definitely has some holes in it...I still don't know how you got caught in it, though." Hank questioned Muscle Man.

"Yeah, what about it!" Muscle Man shouted back. "It only hurt a bit."

"Look, you may have messed it up, but it definitely was the stage's fault." Tifa reassured the guy. "Nothing we can do."

"Okay, make it up for me!" Muscle Man exclaimed. "Didn't even hurt that bad."

"Cool, all of us need to do something. Our teammates may have messed up their act, but we can keep on with the winning acts!" Tifa shouted.

"I have a good suggestion..." Coachman smugly remarked, before getting slapped by Legoshi. "...We could replace one act with another."

The small chunk of the team that was just off the bleachers looked at him with confusion, as Tifa continued where she left off and Coachman grumbled towards the toilets.

"Our acts could be the best, if we work our best!" Tifa shouted. "If you don't, I promise that you'll get voted for. Sound good?"

The good majority of the team nodded to that decent reasoning, as Muscle Man got carried by Hank to wherever or whoever the

"Okay, let's keep on going!" Tifa exclaimed, as Shulk came up to her. "Nothing's wrong here."

"Yeah, I just wanted to check..." Shulk nervously said, before walking back to the bleachers. "...besides Donkey Kong going crazy."

"Alright, Donkey Kong's about to sing about this show!"

"Hopefully, he means going ape-crazy." Tifa remarked, before hearing a singing voice. "Is that the monkey...because he actually sings good."

"That's what I meant." Shulk told Tifa, as the two of them was a little bit nervous. "What the heck is he singing about?"

"Probably Total Drama or something like that." Clover said. "Which is dumb, by the way!"


Donkey Kong was actually up first and he, indeed, was singing about Total Drama and all of its' dramatics, situations and the history of it and he was near the end of it.

"In this show of drama or romance, I've got people that want to see me go down...but you know what's cool, is not being a fool!" Donkey Kong sang proudly. "A hundred thousand or three million, Total Drama brings people...together!"

Donkey Kong just dropped the microphone like it was nothing.

"Donkey Kong, ladies and gentleman...he sang mostly in facts, so let's see what the judges have to say!" Chris announced, before the score came up. "33 for that song, 'cause you really know how Total Drama is..."

"DK, man, you ain't seen Total Drama if you think this bonds anything!" Chef shouted.

"Alright, we've got another one from the bottom team, as there's a bad boy crowing to be part of the winning team...with Riku helping out!" Chris announced.

*Riku's confessional*

"I was going to do some sword tricks, but then Dante took that and there's no skateboard, so...I'm going to help my teammates out! Giovanni's not ready for me!" Riku smirked.

*Confessional cut*

Riku was just standing there, waiting for the red-haired self-proclaimed villain to teleport in and throw him some of that soupy stuff his way, practically spinning his keyblade...or attempting to.

But the wait was getting a bit too long.

"Come on, this isn't funny." Riku said. "The judges aren't going to be-"

Then there was smoke and Giovanni teleporting in like a badass and throwing a strong punch out of nowhere.

"Teleports behind you! Hey, guys, you need a villain!" Giovanni exclaimed. "I've got some villain moves right here!"

He did a smoky jump, as Riku tried to catch him...before the villain landed with kick to the head that Riku barely dodged.

"I thought we were acting!" Riku got freaked out, as Giovanni continued on. "I'm pretty sure that's soup."

"Nah, it's Lav-Acid!" Giovanni shouted, throwing the thing directly towards Chef's mouth. "Took me a while to name and it's hot!"

"Yeah, it's soup! Damn good soup, too!" Chef shouted, as Giovanni just groaned at the grandmaster.

"Shut up, I had more tricks, but I gotta... disappear!" Giovanni just poofed outta there before the host came in...and Riku got healed a bit. "Take care, Lightkid?"

"Uh, it's definitely a unique thing!" Chris announced. "Judges, what do you think of it?"

The ratings were divisive, as there was real highs and real lows with the five judges, which actually added up to.

"35, most of which coming from Chef and Ristarte!"

"Are you sure he's a villain, because he sounds like a anti-hero sorta dude." Ristarte remarked, as Giovanni shouted at her. "You got a nine, be happy."

"Okay...uh, will the Swordfishes not have something weird?" Chris then saw a pole that got carried by the next talent bringer. "I don't what I expected, but I hope you're good at it."

Chris went off, as Min Min ran on with respect and a bow.

"Thank you, Chris McLean! My name's Min Min and my arms can stretch so far that they could grab objects from the other side of this rope!" Min Min declared, as the ramen-haired lady was just charging her stretchy arms.

The thick pole wasn't really that lengthy, but Min Min was ready to do her thing of reaching the piece of paper at the end of it.

And she let them go, letting them go as far as they could until they reached the end of the pole and then she had to do the uncomfortable job to trying to find the folded paper on the other side.

It did take a little bit, as Min Min did feel something and snatched it right away, prepared for the recoil that would hit her on the way back...as she had the arm and the piece of paper.

She pulled it back confidently, ready to do a backflip on the recoil...but it came back fast enough that her backflip became two backflips and she still landed on her feet.

It wasn't a great landing, but she had the thing and the paper.

"Thank you very much!" Min Min bowed, as she went off the stage.

Chris went back on stage.

"That wasn't that weird, but what did the judges think of it?" Chris saw the numbers. "Huh, just 32, which ain't bad. What else does the winning team have...besides Dante doing some sword tricks with some guy!"

"Hell yeah, Chris! Stand back." Dante said.

"What, is waiting too much?" Chris grumbled, as he left the stage.

The white-haired demon hunter just got it started, spinning his iconic sword around his own arms and then practically juggling it around his two hands like it wasn't a big deal.

The thing was even being juggled in the air, as Dante just kept on doing it with a smile, even doing a casual walk while juggling his sword and the guy handed it off to someone, who wanted to keep it.

Pinstripe Potoroo was definitely that guy, though he got spooked by the sword coming down and he caught it and spun it rather awkwardly in his two hands before swinging it back to Dante, who literally moonwalked and caught it perfectly.

And then Dante swung it back to Pinstripe, who was spinning it in his hand before passing it back to the demon hunter, who just did the same and put it down.

"How's that for an performance?" Pinstripe asked proudly.

These two went off with their special talent.

"And there it goes, these two with their badass juggling! What do these judges think of the jugglers? These two got 41 points from our awesome judges!"

"I mean, that was some kind of circus trick that got better and better!" Rapunzel shouted, raising an 10. "Must have been practicing for years."

"Yeah, they don't play around and ain't playing around!" Chef shouted.

"Alright, we've got several more acts as these Rhinos have 98 points tying with the Swordfishes, but the Deers are in third with 88 points and the Crows lead with 102, so who's taking the lead...we'll be taking a short break!" Chris announced, as the host was just enjoying his presence of stage and the time in between the other acts.


Noah looked very much surprised, as Kyo and Kageyama were confident in one thing.

"Seriously, how are we winning? Our acts aren't exactly the greatest, heck, some of them almost suck." Noah said.

"Easy. The judges recognised our own skills." Kageyama said, as Kyo smirked. "Even if they're dumbass skills."

"Are you sure it's that?" Noah raised an eyebrow.

"I mean, what else could it be! You don't even have an act!" Kageyama shouted at Noah.

"Geez, don't worry your butt about it...if no-one on our team flounders, we'll still win this." Noah remarked, as Sandy joined the boys' club. "Hey, squirrel scientist, what have you got?"

"...Not much, but I've got someone to vote for if we lose." Sandy stated, as Noah didn't look that surprised. "I mean Haida doesn't much strategy-wise...but then Tiny Tina's a literal wildcard, so-"

"Tiny Tina easily. She's scary and would probably go for some crazy wild, while Haida would be easy to influence." Noah remarked, as Sandy raised an eyebrow.

"Are you sure she wouldn't be influenced? She has one really good talent and be a strong player for our team." Sandy said.

"I don't know, but it's quite a bit more likely. Plus Haida could have some kind of hidden talent." Noah explained, dryly.

"Just because she's a little crazy in the head? She could be crazy in the game." Kyo added to the squirrel's argument. "Dude's boring."

"Oh sure, let the mentally unstable explosives expert ruin some challenge in the future. With-" Noah dryly stated, as Kageyama was very much angry.

"What does Papyrus even do?! Okay!" Kageyama shouted at the three of them, who were thinking it over. "He's kinda strong, but he's also a very annoying dumbass. Those two aren't annoying or a dumbass."

Kyo, Sandy and Noah were looking at him, as they were a bit surprised to see somem kind of reasonable suggestion.

"Cool, glad we agree." Kageyama said, stomping off in a huff. "I'm gonna go to the toilet."

"Uh, see you." Kyo remarked with a grin.

*Noah's confessional*

"Kageyama's got a good point, as much as those two could be easy eliminations when the time comes, Papyrus would be first...mostly because he annoys some contestant and considering he doesn't do much...yeah if we lose, he's gone." Noah said. "Where did that come from, though?"

*Kageyama's confessional*

"So, I was just doing the run thing with Eva, she was just talking a buttload of nonsense like usual, when this guy comes up out of nowhere with spaghetti, tripped up and just got it over some people's face! Besides those two can do things with messing up." Kageyama shouted, very much tired.

*Confessional cut*

"Man, I swear these episodes are a bit too long...so we'll still be back after the break!"


To be continued in the fourth part of this episode, where there's drama, smoke, fire and whatever else goes with the drama of this long part...including some of the rest of the acts in the next one as well.

Chapter 40: Episode 8-4: Technically Showbiz!

Summary:

The end of the talent show challenge comes...with a few eliminations and many risky moves.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 8: Somewhat Famous
Part 4: Technically Showbiz!

As much as the first three sets of acts have been a bit wild, the final two or three sets of acts are going to be a bit wilder, bridging the gap between the weird and the not so weird.

And there's three teams putting up their elimination votes, so it's going to be kinda wild in this part between the campfire and the stage...so read and review this part of the episode!

Anyways, I'm going to commit to at least one episode (AKA four chapters) every month with the spiciest cast of characters (That happens when you have too many to count)


"Welcome back to the Total Drama Team-ish Talent Show, where we've got seven or eight more acts for all of you and these beautiful judges!" Chris announced. "And they're a lot to handle, as we're going into our fourth set of talents or team talents!"

As the stage was ready to host another bunch of acts, there was quite a few contestants that was doing their thing of...not really doing anything in the evening sky.

"What the heck's up...other than some serious ass!" Nobara shouted.

"Seriously, though, we're only halfway done!" Gum said. "Chill out a second."

"If we don't mess up, we're fine. It's not that hard to understand!" Nobara said.

"I'm pretty sure that some of us are gonna mess up." Gum just crossed hjer own arms. "What do you even do, though?"

"Be a badass, plain and simple." Nobara said, as Deadpool started chuckling. "I don't pretend to have something up on stage."

"Sheesh, no need to go in that hard on someone." Deadpool remarked, as the next act started up.

*Kugasaki Nobara's confessional*

"There may be some people that just go and expected some normal things, but we've got some weird-ass team with weird-ass powers and talents. We're good, if we don't mess up." Nobara remarked, real angry.

*Confessional cut*

"Okay, we've got a bunch more of acts and we're starting off with Miko and Pit doing some VR archery...look at the guy flyin'!"

"That's right-" Pit got interrupted.

"I was not done talking...let's go!"

Pit was actually using his Power of Flight to hold up the AR target, while Miko was doing some VR archery...having the goggles on to obscure the vision and a real bow and arrow.

"It's gamer hour!" Miko let go of the virtual arrow. "Got one!"

Pit was just moving left and right quite calmly in the air, as Miko was shooting some VR arrows and gaming like it was nobody's business.

"Who's gonna stop me now!" Miko exclaimed, firing the fourth arrow in a row...as there was a screen that showed the arrows hitting. "Not the wind, that's what!"

"There might be some coming in!" Pit shouted, starting to waver all around.

Nevertheless, Miko was just gaming at her best and doing eSports type stuff and Pit trying to handle himself in the wind, even flipping around and firing the arrows.

"One more, let's go!" Miko shouted, before the arrow just curved backwards. "What the-"

Pit stopped flying for a second, as the gamer girl got hit by the virtual arrow.

"Miko, are you okay?" Pit just ran towards her.

"I got a bruh moment in here!" Miko complained, as she got up. "Nah, second try-"

"It's one try only, probably." Pit carried her awkwardly...as Miko sighed.

"Literally gamer archery in here...so let's see what the judges thought of that!" Chris announced, as the host saw the numbers. "30 in total, but the ratings are kinda crazy."

"What did I just see, though?!" Chef shouted some criticism.

"Okay, we've got no time, so Rock and Iori doing some sax-y rock! No pun intended." Chris announced the next duo, who were looking serious.

Rock looked at Iori with some serious anger, as Iori just grumbled...as the two of them got started with a hood classic (Arashi No Saxophone 2 from KOF), and immediately got going with the sax and guitar combo.

Sol was just sitting out there off the stage, as he saw the two of them rocking out with the sax and the guitar, probably out of reluctance.

"Can't blame ya, you sounded like you had rocks in your throat." Hank said.

"Yeah, shut up for a moment." Sol remarked, enjoying the mix of the two instruments.

"You could've-" Hank stated.

"I don't do drums." Sol said right back.

The lack of drum didn't stop the two of them from working well together with their guitar stuff and saxophone stuff, doing a solid team effort despite Iori not really being in the mood.

And it took up a whole minute and it cut off, due to Chris just clapping in.

"Step back, this shit isn't over." Iori remarked.

"Cool, you had your minute." Chris answered Iori. "Man, what do the judges think of this? 42, which gets the Rhinos in the lead! Whoever from the Swordfishes are up next, please get up..."

The host was just expecting someone to come up and man, did they come up.

"...Ryuko and Eva...doing a mystery act!"

"Trust me, it's not going to be a mystery soon!" Eva yelled, as Ryuko had an angry grin.

These two were ready to show off their strength in a very unusual way, as there was a strong wooden barrel that got carried in by the Heavy, who had words for them.

"Knock 'em dead, girlies!" Heavy shouted.

Eva and Ryuko started doing punches that might as well be blasts to the barrels, as they were trying to break the thing with their bare fists and legs and were working on it.

Eva was working on the top half, while Ryuko was trying to give out the bottom half and it did take 55 seconds of the minute or so for it to break...but, oh, it did break.

It broke into parts, but it did break into pieces, including a special lining of metal that got misused and it broke like any other barrel.

"Damn, this team's got the strength! Let's see if they've got the points...just 29 points, Chef giving it an 8." Chris announced. "Just okay."

"Your eyes don't see that? Are you blind?" Heavy angrily asked.

"Yeah, let's see you do that!" Eva basically got held back by Ryuko. "...I swear, these judges piss me off."

"Me too." Heavy remarked.

"And the Deers need to make some kind of comeback with."

Tanjiro was just suddenly there, done with carrying Heavy off-stage and looked determined to help his team out.

"Tanjiro slicing a rock...with a sword!"

There was a lot of ooohs, as the demon slaying teen was ready to show what his Water Breathing could really do...having been breathing like that all day and a rock that was massive.

The black-haired kid was just running towards the boulder with neutral face, ready to put his full effort into making cutting a rock look impressive.

It may have been simple, but when Tanjiro sliced through the rock...the opposite looked to have happened for a few seconds, before the top half started to slide off and landed on the stages.

The stage was made of good wood, so it was fine.

"I did it!" Tanjiro exclaimed.

"Good job, sword guy!" Spike just high-fived Tanjiro.

"Okay, what do the judges think of sliced rock?" Chris waited for the judges. "35 points, all sevens, pretty alright!"

"Thank you, Chris-san!" Tanjiro bowed to the hosts, as Spike gave a thumbs up.

"Alright, these Deers have got 113, but the Swordfishes have 127 and then the Crows have 132 points, but the Rhinos now lead with 140!" Chris announced. "Seriously, will they win again?"

*Snake’s confessional*

If this goes on, there’s really some people that as much as I should eliminate, I can’t really do it with a good head. We haven’t been the greatest team in these previous challenges.” Snake said, as the super soldier was thinking of people. “Sorry, but someone has to go.”

*Samus’ confessional*

I mean I’ll have to eliminate someone and there’s three choices for me to do. It’s either Tanya, one of our first sleepers in the previous challenge, Ram, who just keeps on causing problems with her rudeness or Spike...who hasn’t done anything much of notice. Hard choices to make.” She said without a hint of a smile.

*Snufkin’s confessional*

Yeah, uh, if I’m voting for anyone, it’s Daisy. She was talking big and annoying and then literally flipped over her friend. Dunno about the rest of the team.” Snufkin stated with a neutral expression.

*Confessional cut*


"Well, here comes the fifth set of acts, which should be the last, but you know...this season taking so many contestants has a lot of talent and we're starting with...Sammy and Clover doing some cheerleading for their Rhinos!"

Sammy looked a little bit shy.

"Come on, you're good at this, right?" Clover asked.

"Yeah." Sammy said. "Some of our teammates need the cheering up with a great cheer!"

Sammy and Clover both had poms poms and started right away, as the duo weren't ready to lose....following Leshawna's cheer in Total Drama Action wit the full-on sentences.

Their motivation was very apparent in their performance, as they started with some classic cheerleading moves, putting their poms poms up.

"Chris may have put us in a box, but us rugged players aren't scared of the rocks!" Sammy started off cheering her team up.

"Lynn, Little Lynn, you may be small, but you're always sporting it up!" Clover carried on the momentum, as Lynn got a confident smile.

"Kristoff, Kristoff, you might be a simple guy, but your efforts always help us out!" Sammy carried on the thing, cartwheeling on the stage.

"That's just two of us, but don't underestimate the rest of us. When we go all-out, trust me, there will be a shout!" Clover declared.

And then it was time for the moves, as Clover started doing a few flips to spice it up...with Sammy following it up with cartwheeling momentum and accidentally did a flip.

But she did it well, as their happiness radiated through their moves.

"We may look like a mess, but when we're together, we're all the best!" Clover finished the thing.

"Go Rhinos!"

Sammy tried to support with her arms and Clover got onto her hands and didn't miss an inch, but their balance was actually pretty wobbly and the two of them did manage to adapt after a few seconds.

And then Clover just did a rolling flip onto the ground.

"That's some definitely some cheerleading and man, the judges are...rating it pretty good with a 32!" Both of the cheerleaders sighed, as Chris continued this announcement. "As we're moving onto second place, Kageyama and Kipo are doing...some volleyballin'!"

Kageyama looked deadly serious, as he held a volleyball in his hands...spinning it around, while walking on stage and Kipo looked a bit nervous with her hands spread out.

"I've got a killer serve and she's got some stupid catch, so let's go." Kageyama said, making Kipo flinch.

"What you can't just say that-" Kipo said, as Kageyama actually started his running serve.

And Kipo got ready to catch the ball, as she was just checking her senses for the ball that was currently in the air.

Kageyama then puffed up his cheek and then hit the ball with an impressive amount of power, aiming to avoid Kipo and her good senses to the right and the ball practically sailed to the other side of the stage.

And it almost looked like that Kipo wasn't going to catch it and the ball would fly...except for Kipo moving sideways seemingly instantly and then not only catching it...but also dropping it.

The sequence took only four seconds to go, the flying volleyball only taking up half of that time.

For a second, no-one said a thing...as Kipo made a smug grin towards Kageyama who shared a similar grin.

"How was that?" Kipo asked, as Kageyama couldn't even say anything. "My stupid catch, I meant."

The black-haired volleyball player looked genuinely surprised...as Kipo looked on with confident.

"Haha, wow, that was a fast volleyball catch, wonder-" Chris looked to see that there was three 10s and two 8s. "-Dang, the judges loved the fast catch! With a total of 46, the Crows have 178!"

The two of them were bowing to the judges, who were clapping, as one team’s fellow setter was mad..

"Uh, chill for a second." Tails said, as Oikawa got up angrily.

"Yeah, that was just a fluke!" Oikawa yelled, so that everyone could hear his words. "That crown's getting real big on your head!"

Tails looked unimpressed, as the fox knew what was going to happen.

"Everyone chill!" Oikawa shouted, very much angry.

"Thanks?" Tails said. "You should chill too."

"I am chill." Oikawa stated, the anger seething through.

*Oikawa's confessional*

"Hold on, how did Tobio-chan even do that? I've seen enough matches to know that the guy has no teamworking skills and he somehow used his stupidity to his advantage!" Oikawa calmed down, as the tone. "...He really has learned to work with his team. What got over me?”

*Kageyama's confessional*

The black-haired volleyball player had wide eyes.

"I don't like the way Oikawa's acting and I'm scared of him...and he's less scary than the hyena guy, the opposite of scary." Kageyama remarked.

*Confessional cut*

"Nice, the fifth act from the Deers are coming up...can they beat the simplest, but strong act? Penny and Mystique Sonia are about to drop some bars on you with the answer."

Penny was standing on stage with a puffer jacket, as Sonia had some shades and a attitude, as they looked like they would disrespect everyone.

"Whole new game with the same old name, We've got a hundred with twenty more, that's definitely plenty, but we're throwing back to the first one!" Mystique Sonia started off the TD rap.

"Back on the island, Heather's putting her drama 'round and had buckets of shade, until she went in the final three and got herself a fade!" Penny just kept it rolling. "Gwen got a boy, Owen got his homies and they're about to be in Action!"

From here, it's just bars from Penny and I do mean just bars!

Justin had his looks and got some words and snatched some ladies up in Action to drop 'em like a turd...

...'cause he jacked Heather's style, but he ain't snatching her crown, 'cause Courtney's playing games on set and still lost to a farm girl!

Duncan took the money, Beth skated past Justin's game and it would've been over, but now they up in a plane with two new names and some different people...

Call that a World Tour, Al's over here like por favour, lemme take a lot, then you gonna stop and Sierra's creeping out Cody, sleeping, creepin' and going deep in the game.

Leshawna got it short three seasons, uh, Gwen, Courtney, Duncan, got themselves in a real mess that ain't gonna get fixed real easy, real quick, the drama's all up in the plane.

Heather was looking at Al real different, Alejandro be looking at her the same way, these two playin' love and the game! Who wons, who cares, they're up in each other's business and the other seasons...

"You better stay tuned!" Mystique Sonia declared, as the rap got several cheers.

"Nice rap back to the good ol' days!" Chris saw the two rappers high-five. "Let's see how these bars judge against their judges! 38, deserving of a hood classic! And finally, Swordfishes, let's see what you've got with Bayonetta!"

"Good job, ladies. See how a real lady does it." Bayonetta stepped proudly on stage.

"You're gonna lose anyways!" Penny declared.

"I wouldn't say that, any demon hunters in the audience, this dance is going to beat your dance!" Bayonetta bragged, ready to back those words up.

Bayonetta just started with a spin of confidence, as Dante just shrugged with a smile and Palutena was looking real interested.

The centuries-old lady danced with some serious finesse, her steps all in the right place and her moves in the right ways, making sure that her smooth moves and her fancy as hell poses were set in the right ways.

Her feet was dancing to an non-existent rhythm, the rest of her body were following it and her guns spinning were just adding to her spectacle of the dance, as there was a certain someone that was looking at her.

"Damn, you gonna make a move on her?" Tendo asked Dante, who had a grin.

"Not really. I'm gonna surpass her moves." Dante stated, before seeing that the witch herself was stepping into a hole. "Or not."

Somehow, someway, Bayonetta had one of the heels go into the hole...

...and then she managed to do a flip with the awkward momentum (With Witch Time, but that doesn't matter) and managed to get into a laying down pose.

"Bye, bitches." She said, before defiantly looking at the judges.

"That was a...unique dance, but how will the judges rate it? Oooh, Everybody except Palutena rated it pretty high...so she only got 30!" Chris announced. "And-"

"You think you're pretty cool, but you're not pretty cool." Palutena had her own words to say, rating it a 3.

"Come on, you're supposed to be impartial. What happened to that?" Bayonetta remarked casually.

That was pretty impartial or are you just mad?” Palutena remarked right back.

Not really, just wasn’t expecting a contrian goddess.” Bayonetta said, actually behind the judges by now.

Campers and judges shouldn’t be fighting!” Chris said through gritted teeth and a microphone. “Okay, the Swordfishes have 157 and the Deers have 151, which means they would lose. The Rhinos are in second with 172, but the Crows would be safe with only 6 more!”

This means that...” Tails asked Chris, who actually had a smile.

Yeah, we’ve got some extra acts from all these teams!” Chris asked. “Thanks for not interrupting, fox kid!”

Tails gave a serious thumbs up, as Sokka groaned.


Dante and Bayonetta were actually somewhere now, as their teammates saw them run with incredible speed towards a private meeting with each other, the two of them giving each other a look.

What’s good, Bayo? My sword tricks not enough to impress?” Dante asked, his sword sitting on his shoulders.

Yes, you could say that. Or you could say that my dance is better, demon hunter.” Bayonetta said, rather casually. “My team’s not that impressive, if you couldn’t tell.”

Whoa, whoa, insulting your own team? Now you’re acting like you’re gonna get voted off.” Dante remarked.

Trust me, neither of us are going to get voted off, love.” Bayonetta remarked. “For someone so accomplished, why would you team up with such an moralistic dumbass? The old guy’s got no strategies.”

As much as he lost the crown game, he did win us three challenges with said strategies, I’m looking to not rent, so it’s not your problem.” Dante said, crossing his arms. “My problem is for killing so many angels, what’s your deal with me?”

Come on, love. You know you could do way better than deal with someone who clearly has strange motives.” Bayonetta condescended on Dante, who had a grin.

Chill, lady, we can settle this thing in future challenges. One-on-one, two-on-two, alliance-on-alliance, you’re not ready for the Dante experience.” Dante wasn’t intimidated.

I bet that experience isn’t that impressive. Well, I’ve got to go back to see the final acts.” Bayonetta said. “My team could make a comeback.”

Six more points and my team’s golden, so I’m going back as well! See ya!” Dante shouted.


Welcome back to the real final acts, where the teams are gonna make a desperate attempt at winning and with winning and we’re starting well with Harley Quinn doing a blind bat swing and Squirrel Girl carrying a piece of metal!”

Harley Quinn had a smirk on her face, as Squirrel Girl was nervously carrying a sheet of metal.

Harley hit the piece of metal with her bat and then she did it again, making Squirrel Girl sit down for another swing.

*Azula’s confessional*

To be fair, it was literally a last minute effort. It was either that or we lose, because Chris is a good host, but also a coward.” Azula said, before getting some knocks. “I was being facetious.”

Sure...” Chris was just outside the confessional, mad.

*Confessional cut*

It hit the sheet once again, which had a few dents in it and there was several swings and hits that hit the metal with Squirrel Girl saying “Up!” every time Harley hit the metal.

And then Harley went for another swing and just hit Squirrel Girl’s wrist, making her yell in pain and Harley raised the blindfold.

Oh shit!” Harley shouted, as Squirrel Girl was in serious pain. “I...definitely meant to do that.”

Man, that was quite the hit! How do the judges like that? Oooh, 22, just about mediocre. Khun and Joseph of the Swordfishes, how are you gonna top that?”

The white-haired former royal just showed his suitcase, as the judges were perplexed by it.

Alright, does someone have a crown?” Khun asked the judges, as Aqua threw a real one. “Nice.”

Khun then put the crown into his suitcase, as Joseph was just doing his clacker tricks, spinning it around all fast with the proper timing.

Khun closed and then opened it to see that it was actually gone, as Aqua looked real surprised and Rapunzel looked impressed.

Hold on, it’s not gone yet!” Khun remarked, taking a out of the case...and he throwing another one at Joseph. “There’s two now.”

Joseph flinged the other one with the Hamon-filled clackers and it landed directly on Khun’s head.

And yeah, there’s going to be more.” Khun bragged, as there was indeed more crowns than the one he dropped and another he wore.

He flung five more out of the suitcase like it wasn’t a big deal and Joseph was ready to put them on top of the judges, the cocky guy actually dropped his clackers.

And grabbed the crowns.

Here they come!” Joseph threw all of them at the same time, making them land right near the judges with his Hamon.

The judges wore them and then all, but one disappeared...as Aqua took back the real one in shock, as Joseph and Khun did a high-five.

Nice!” Joseph shouted, as the judges clapped for them.

Nice skills, my dudes. You got 40 straight points. The last of the Deers, Yuri, is about to show her Kyokugen!”

Yuri got focused and ready to her show her karate stuff, doing some strong kicks to start it off and she basically did a karate demonstration.

Doing her improvised Chou Upper, the Saiha reflecting thing, Piccolo getting his stuff thrown back at him, the classic Haoh-Ken, a lot of other moves and kicks.

And then she breathed in deeply, as she did the famous Haoh Shoh Ken, firing off a massive fireball towards Piccolo, who just took it, threw a fence and finishing it off with the Hien Hou’ou Kyaku on said fence and flipping off it.

That’s my karate!” Yuri declared.

Man, that was some karate practioning and Yuri has 35! Here comes the true final act with Owen and Noah doing a thing!”

The crowd of campers were excited for the returnees’ acts, wherever they had done an act or not and there was a whole bowl of pork and beans and Noah just standing there.

Chris and Chef got the gas masks in preparation and Palutena cast some protection on preparation.

Today, I’m gonna speed eat some beans and Noah’s gonna commentate!” Owen exclaimed.

Don’t worry, I’m sure that the smell’s going to be spicy this time.” Noah didn’t look pleased.

Owen just got right into it, as he started with the spoon and ate it so quickly, especially since it was delicious.

Right now, my friend’s just going as fast as he could, hoping that his stomach can handle it!” Noah commentated. “It’s going to be a tough one, folks.”

Wait, this is easy!” Owen shouted back, somehow having eaten half of the bowl.

Weirdly enough, 50 second had passed and the bowl was eaten.

Look at that, the bowl has been finished.” Noah said. “I bet he’s 270 pounds by now.”

I’m 269...” Owen’s stomach was grumbling. “...You guys might want to be careful.”

All of the old contestants, the host, the judges and some of the new contestants were just shielding themselves from Owen’s bean fart that was slowly sneaking its way towards the crowd.

Noah looked on nonchalantly (By the way, this is quite a while after the Ridonculous Race) and it ended up near a tree...and knocked it down right near the stage.

That’s the power of the fart.”

...We need some cleanup here! But what do the judges-” Chris looked surprised at how high the rating was. “-38, you guys are wild!”

The host had the final results, obviously done a special screen that was kinda small.

So the Deers are last with 186, these Rhinos are third with 194, the Swordfishes are second with 197 and the Crows have 211 in the lead...making them the only safe team today! That’s today challenge, don’t whine about it!”

Dante and Bayonetta both groaned and then looked at each other, as there was also a ton of jeers and cheers all around.

Thank you, our esteemed judges!”


The three losing teams were just deciding on who to vote for in the dining hall, when a special announcement came.

Rugged Rhinos, Striking Swordfishes and Daring Deers!

The three teams’ leaders were just looking shocked.

Input your votes in the confessional right now! This episode’s a bit too long and those three with the most votes will be announced and sent to the campfire.”

And then was when...

Wow...that’s something.” Pinstripe said. “I was gonna do my dance! Why’d stop me.”

Because you wouldn’t be good at it, my friend.” Coachman remarked. “Now let’s vote for someone unexpected.”

Yeah...”

Pinstripe leaned in to whispear, as Basil looked concerned.

...Pepper Ann’s ‘bouta get it.”

...some moves were made.

*The Rhinos’ partial voting confessionals*

Clover - “Really, Pepper Ann would sabotage the stage to have a hole in them because she was tired of losing? I don’t really know here, though..”

Muscle Man - “Man, I can’t believe that Pepper Ann would do some crazy bullshit...just so that she could win and she didn’t even make an act! What’s her deal?”

Azula - “Pepper Ann doesn’t really have anything special, so I will vote for her. Some because of that and some for alliance reasons.”

Basil - “I can’t really believe that old man would stoop to...that. Somehow, half the team believes him, but Harley Quinn did cause an injury.

*Now for the Daring Deers’ confessionals*

Samus - “Sorry, it had to be done, Ram. Daisy would be good in a challenge, but I doubt that you’d be good in one.”

Snake - “Daisy...I had to pick some choices and those choices led me to you. Please accept the elimination.” The super soldier was sighed in sadness.

Aisling - “I don’t know who that orange-haired lady was, but she literally doomed us from the start. Sorry to her!”

Luigi - “Spike, I hope that you....that you...find my vote okay.”

*The Striking Swordfishes’ voting confessional*

Leshawna - “Amelia, girl, I don’t see you do anything except stand there with confidence. So, you gotta go.”

Nicole - “Geez, you get mad over your former teammate doing the winning act, while you don’t do anything? Bye, Oikawa, you child.”

Squigly - “Weirdly enough, Connor wanted me to vote for him...and I’m not sure why he’d want to do that, but it is his decision.”

Amelia - “Connor, something tells me that you know that three million dollars isn’t going to make you happy. But why vote for you.”

*Confessional cut*

Pepper Ann, Harley Quinn and Muscle Man of the Rhinos, you three have the most votes on your team. Daisy, Ram and Spike of the Deers, it’s the same deal! Connor, Oikawa and Amelia of the Swordfishes, you’re gonna go too.”

There was only three from each losing team and all of them were pretty mad, as they were down in the bottom three and two of them knew that something was up.

Okay, we’re going to make this quick! Who ever gets the marshmellow is safe and whoever doesn’t get the marshmellow gets sling-yacht’d...okay!”

The nine potential eliminated contestants nodded.

Harley Quinn...”

The criminal took a marshmellow.

...you’re safe! So are Oikawa and Spike for their respective teams!”

The two of them took their marshmallows.

Muscle Man and Pepper Ann. Daisy and Ram. Amelia and Connor, you duos are on the edge of elimination. The fate of getting shot off in a yacht, half of you will have, won’t hurt too bad...”

Muscle Man looked mad, as Pepper Ann was genuinely confused at what she did.

Daisy also looked angry at Ram, who didn’t look pleased.

Amelia was worried about Connor, considering what he said to her.

...The people who are voted off are...”

All of them were nervous minus Ram, who didn’t looked surprise and Connor, who was steadfast on something.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Pepper Ann from the Rhinos. Daisy from the Deers. Connor from the Swordfishes.”

All three of them stood up happily, minus Connor who looked sure of one thing.

You three are about to ride the Sling-Yacht of Shame and be sent home!”

Muscle Man had a sigh of relief, Ram looked at Daisy with...displeasure and Amelia looked not so surprised.

Ram, Amelia and Muscle Man, don’t suck next time!”

Muscle Man was just thinking in his head, as the other two just went back to camp and he looked real deep into thinking.


Pepper Ann was just about to board the boat, as Connor did and then Muscle Man came up to her with a good reason...with Legoshi to boot.

Didn’t you mess up in the challenge?” Pepper Ann asked.

Yeah, what the hell’s up with these votes? It’s like the old guy lied to just get me safe.” Muscle Man told her, not caring that much.

Don’t get it twisted, I’m pretty sure you can’t change the votes.” Pepper Ann said.

All I’m saying you got set-up.” Muscle Man said.

Double set-up, even. The two alliances voted you out.” Legoshi remarked.

I know this sucks, but I gotta go.” Pepper Ann told the two of them with a lot of regret. “Why would people say that I sabotaged them, though?”

Muscle Man and Legoshi were now mad, running back to their cabins and Daisy got a lot of waves from her team.

Luigi, help the team win, okay?!” Daisy shouted, shedding a tear. “Man, I really messed up big time.”

Yeah, everyone messes up sometimes, Daisy! Don’t be afraid to cry!” Luigi shouted back at her.

And we’re outta time.”

The three eliminated contestants and their luggage were shot off by the slingshot that gave the yacht its momentum.

Alright, we’ve got a good episode and damn, who could’ve predicted that elimination! There’s more of that next time on...Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!”


To be continued in the ninth episode, where things are about to get sussy up in here! Who's going to be auto-accused? Who's going to put into the cold vaccum of...jail? And will there be space?

No, but there's a lot of Amogus.

Or how non-dank people would say, Among Us, the game where trust is put to the test and dumb questions will never stop getting asked?

And lastly, the imposter will be sus, so expect some-

Hey there everybody, it's Deadpool from here. Did you there my favourite is breaking dialogue boxes, bus station echniladas, the newest season of Riverdale and...cars.

See ya in Episode 9, everybody (if you get that reference, you get a free car.)

-My broken train of thought aside, I don't have anything to say...except that Connor quit, Pepper Ann’s elimination setting up something crazy and Luigi’s not going to be in the mood for the next challenge.

So, that’s all.

Chapter 41: Episode 9-1: Missing In Drama

Summary:

Yes, the fallout from the previous challenge's elimination is real dramatic...
...but there's a challenge to a meme, so it's good, right?

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 9: Investigating Imposters
Part 1: Missing In Drama

Cold investigations and even colder tactics are in play, as the teams' investigators run the gamut morally from law abiders to sowers of chaos!

1602jaw, I'm glad you appreciated the chapter.
Memeking, this thing is about to get real sus in here!
Guest, I'm glad that you like the way that Pepper Ann was in this story...even if it wasn't that long.

Naturally, they'd definitely make the perfect investigators...says some people, but Chris somehow turns the drama up a notch in this Among Us inspired challenge!

So, let’s get this started!


"Last time on Total Drama, we had a simple old talent show except there were about a hundred people and four teams...so there were six acts per team, but most of these players teamed up to share the spotlight!"

The teams doing their acts on the wooden platforms were shown.

"These guys were figuring their acts out, so there were cursed ideas, non-cursed ideas and ideas all around and then we had four lady guest judges along with our favourite grandmaster Chef!"

Palutena, Aqua, Ristarte and Rapunzel were looking at the grandmaster, which wasn’t in the episode.

"Some teams had their acts cut short with gnarly results and others just sucked, while the rest were really trying to win their butts off? The Crows did that by not sucking and enjoy a decent night here!"

The actual acts on the night were shown again.

"However, three teams needed to eliminate someone and Connor from the Swordfishes and Daisy from the Deers seemed kinda obvious, Pepper Ann from the Rhinos just got eliminated like it's nothing."

And it’s back Chris shouting at night.

"What's that all about? What's with the volleyball boys? How is Luigi going to survive this sussy day? And who's the real faker among us real ones? Find out on Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!"


No intro, huh? Must be getting lazy or something.

- Dante


Muscle Man, Legoshi and Kristoff were all mad at some of their teammates...as did some of the ladies that believed the words of a crooked old man.

Well, it was more like four of them, as the rest were just putting it to the back of their mind.

"I checked and there was nothing wrong with it! Pepper Ann couldn't be there." Carmelita said. “And plus, does anyone have something that would make a hole.”

“She could have one...probably.” Clover sheepishly said, as the fox detective was looking at her.

"She doesn't. And plus Legoshi didn't smell any wrongdoing there." Carmelita said. "And it's episode 8, so-"

"Legoshi could be working with her to...do something!" Lynn exclaimed with desperation. "...It's possible!"

Carmelita felt pretty vindicated, as Clover was chilling and Lynn sighed.

"Either way, Pepper Ann isn't here. She didn't even get to show off her chops in any challenges."

"Doubt it, Lynn. She's just a normal girl compared to the rest of us crazy ladies." Clover was chilling, as Lynn threw a pillow at her playfully. "Oh, it's on now!"

"It is? Finally!" Lynn exclaimed. "Hope she's having fun times at Playa de Loser."

The two of them were preparing their pillows for a good fight, as there was one squirrel-tailed girl coming in with her own and a smirk.

"Really? I've got a good throw." Squirrel Girl and her squirrel friends were carrying a pillow. "Wait, why not Carmelita?"

"Eh, she'd probably be too strong." Lynn remarked, as Carmelita just got out of the cabin.

"Fine, more for me." Squirrel Girl got hit by a pillow.

The three ladies were just throwing some pillows at each other, while Carmelita and Tifa were doing some business on the lower floor of the ladies side of the Rhino cabin-house hybrid.

Or they were doing it, as the guys were a little bit less split regarding the previous day's vote with Muscle Man being confused as all hell and the majority of the others being okay with the elimination.

"She didn't sabotage, aren't you guys listening to me?" Legoshi shouted at the unconvinced dudes that weren't in on the plan.

"Yeah, she wasn't even near the stage!" Kristoff added to the wolf's statement. "And you guys are fine with this?"

"Yes, someone has to go." Storm Shadow answered the two of them. "And she wasn't worthy of being saved."

Legoshi was breathing heavily, as Kristoff stopped him.

"Okay. But he lied to get her out for no reason!" Kristoff complained.

"And sometimes, that's how it is." Storm Shadow said, before sitting on a windowsill. "You think this is fun and games?"

"No, it's just really stupid." Legoshi remarked, as the ninja jumped out of the window to mind his own business. "This feels weird."

"I know. Muscle Man kinda messed up the challenge for us and he's still in." Kristoff whispered, as there was a certain green guy looking on in.

"I promise that I'm gonna get 'em good this time!" Muscle Man exclaimed. "I swear, it's like you guys have no faith, bro!"

"I've got your back, man. Just thought that most of the votes would be for you." Legoshi said, getting himself up.

"Bruh, he's got a good reason or something!" Muscle Man exclaimed with a smile, as Kristoff shook his head.

*Coachman's confessional*

The old fella was practically chuckling.

"Oh, this is good, this is good! My scheme worked so well that the green man really thought that I trust him or anything like that." He then paused. "No, I just saved him for a more fitting elimination by accident, where I'll make him look like the jackass he really is!"

And then he started laughing evilly.

*Basil's confessional*

"The more time that this pseudo-alliance goes on for, the more I think that there's no plan to this other than to win the entire season, make enemies with clearly hypocritical moral judgements and some other highly questionable strategy." Basil grumbled, as the mouse detective was just looking on the floor. "But those strategies do work..."

*Confessional cut*


The Crows were back on track, as there was just a whole bunch of yelling that Noah and Sandy were already tired of, but the enthusiasm was definitely there...as Owen was looking at his friend.

"Yeah!" Owen told Noah. "What's with you, we managed to win this one!"

"I'm happy about the win, but maybe some of the louder members should shut up." Noah said, having a sly smile.

"Oh, okay." Owen said.

And then he breathed in to do a loud shout.

"Stop shouting, guys!" Owen shouted, catching literally everyone off-guard. "These pancakes are for everyone."

The rest of the team were looking at him like he wasn't going to eat the rest, especially Miko and Deadpool who were trying to hold back laughter.

"You sure?" Miko asked, still in the middle of eating one.

“Are you really sure?” Pit asked in addition.

"Yeah!" Owen just took a bit out of one. "I made a contribution, as well."

"For all that is holy, please don't eat the rest!" Noah told his friend, who managed to finish up the same one that he bit into it.

“What about it?” Owen asked, chowing down a big chunk of pancake.

Miko had a goofy ‘ol smile ‘cause her friend Pit and Owen were having a good time with the not really nail-free pancakes and Sandy wasn’t in the mood to talk to them.

Instead, it was someone else.

“How the heck did you figure that out?” Sandy asked. “There’s no way that Kageyama knew your instincts.”

“No, but he did ask because I looked weird.” Kipo answered, as the white-haired girl looked nervous. “And I caught a volleyball from high up in the air.”

“Yeah, that’d do it.” Sandy said. “Keep that kind of effort up, though.”

“Thanks...how the heck do I do that?” Kipo said. “We’re going to have to vote sometime.”

“You figure that out! I don’t really know what Chris has planned next, but you put all of your effort into it!” Sandy shouted.

“Okay, sure.” Kipo said, shrugging. “I’ll consider it.”

“And you better consider it!” Sandy shouted, sitting right next to Mikasa, who had a steely determination.

“We’re technically all leaders of this complicated team, so don’t worry about it. She’ll pull her weight when it matters.” Mikasa stated with determination, as the scout was eating her questionable food. “This does taste fine, though.”

“I like what you said, but you do need better food.” Sandy told her, a little perturbed by the lack of hating Chef’s food.

*Mikasa’s confessional*

I didn’t really have anything to say or had a talent in the last challenge.” Mikasa stated. “But this challenge will be different, because we're all working to the same challenge."

*Confessional cut*


Oikawa was in a whole other mood, a weird mix between anger and passion that could only be spurred by a rivalry, as Sokka had that same feeling too and the rest of the team weren’t feeling that weird feeling.

As they had got done with eating the mediocre pancakes.

“Alrighty, we’re going to win this challenge!” Oikawa proclaimed calmly.

“Yeah, I’m glad you’re not shouting as much.” Sokka said. “Because we need that energy to knock Azula down.”

“Oh yeah, that cute girl that you always complain about.” Oikawa said.

“She’s a warmonger, still trying to kill me and put me out of this competition! Besides, she hates me for no reason.” Sokka explained, not caring that much.

“Yeah, that’ll do it.” Oikawa said. “So, can we agree to beat both of them together?”

“...Yes.” Sokka noticed some of his friends around him. “We’re taking today’s win and eating good tonight!”

“And they cry like little babies, yes?” Heavy exclaimed, as those two were nodding. “Finally, I use Sasha somehow.”

“I don’t think Chris will allow us to kill, just injure them heavily.” Falco said. “I’m pretty sure that most of us don’t want that.”

“Then how should Sasha be used?” Heavy said.

“Bonk ‘em.” Falco casually said, as Sokka and Oikawa nodded to that. “We’re not taking this show off the air.”

“Sasha would not like that!” Heavy shouted.

The three of them looked at Heavy with an incredulous look, considering that he acted like his heavy gun had a personality.

*Falco's confessional*

"I've been passing under the radar for a good while and let's just say that I'm a bit tired of it! Whatever he has handled, I want to make some moves...and win, obviously." Falco remarked with a smile.

*Askeladd's confessional*

"Wait, do they die or not or do they get sent down to the Underworld? Because wherever those weak people go, I'm not going there today!" Askeladd shouted, as Falco knocked on the door.

"What are you talking about?" Falco asked from outside.

"I'm talking about beating everyone through stealing, winning and raising my sword!" Askeladd said, raising his sword.

*Confessional cut*


It wasn’t time to dawdle around for the military trio, as Snake, Samus and Sonja were all thinking of ways to break the losing streak with each other and Tanya just so happened to be there.

They were just sitting at the back of the halls, though.

“Is this the war room or something?” Tanya asked.

“This is serious, Tanya. Our team is consistently losing at this point and unless we break it, we’ll end up like Team Victory.” Sonja didn’t take her seriously.

“I’m going to assume that they lost.” Tanya said.

“They lost every single challenge until they disappeared in the tenth episode in Total Drama: World Tour.” Sonja told Tanya with a serious tone.. “So, we need a killer strategy.”

“Whoa, that’s new! Haven’t watched this thing, much.” Snake remarked, ready to look. “But we don’t know what Chris is planning this time around.”

“It doesn’t matter that much. We need to be cognizant of whatever the challenge is and go in with a winning mindset!” Sonja exclaimed, as Tanya was smugly listening in.

“That’s good, because if our chances go down like that, I’ll be out soon. Anyways, whatever the challenge, we should dominate the competition.” Tanya finally suggested with a smile. “And get in their heads with efficent, but scary plays.”

“That’s-” Sonja got interrupted by Samus.

“-a the start of a decent plan, but since we don't know what the challenge is..." Samus remarked, as Tanya nodded. "...we'll figure it out."

"Okay, you didn't need to interrupt me." Sonja said. "And we'll vote out the weakest link on our team...regardless of relationship or something."

Samus and Tanya gave a callous thumbs up, as Snake gave a confident thumbs up to that plan.

"The meeting's over, Chris will probably spring the challenge on us right now."

The four soldiers then got back to the woods and were sneaking around the place, Sonja and Tanya definitely trying to get some intel and Snake and Samus didn't really have anything to do other than keep their bodies in peak physical condition.

"Er, really into running for no reason, eh?" Snake asked, trying to be slick. "Hey, we could figure out what the next challenge is."

"If this show has one lesson is that predicting a challenge is going to involve some kind of torture." Samus said.

"Well, hope it isn't food-eating." Snake remarked.

"Really? You'd think that I would puke?" Samus said. "Yeah, it's not a big deal."

"You should see what I eat sometimes, I've got a pretty high vomit tolerant." Snake said.

These two then heard the classic Chris buzzer.

"Meet me at the campfire for another fun challenge! Trust me, it is!"

The two of them ran back.


Chris was standing there with a bootleg astronaut’s costume and all of the contestants were confused to all hell and back...besides a few who got the reference.

“AMONG US!” Miko yelled.

Okay, is-”

“Is this challenge about Among Us?” Tails asked.

Can you please shut up?” Chris asked, getting some silence for once. “Yes, this challenge is based on the hit game Among Us, the game where trust kinda goes out the window with the imposters and many crewmates.”

The host had a mean old chuckle.

This time, the teams will be shuffled for today’s challenge into four equally separate groups and those groups are all going into four very different places! Group A gets sent to the woods to sit by the intern station, Group B goes to a ship that you can’t see right now, Group C goes to...some other place and Group D goes to the McLean resort, which is empty!”

“Sick, bro! Can’t wait to get into the hotel.” Muscle Man shouted.

“Yeah, I can’t imagine anything going wrong with getting into the hotel!” Dante had a relaxed smile.

The 96 remaining contestants were just watching for the first group to be sent up.

For Group A, Hank, Squirrel Girl, Iori, Kristoff, Sammy and Rock from the Rhinos, Kipo, Kageyama, Papyrus, Giovanni, Michiru and Riku from the Crows, Donkey Kong, Spike, B, Dawn, Penny and Luigi from the Deers and Oikawa, Lowain, Askeladd, Bayonetta, Daphne and Arle from the Swordfishes...will be going into the woods together.”

The two volleyball rivals were glaring at each other, as the rest of the people that were called out were looking at their Group A cards.

For Group B, Harley Quinn, Tron Bonne, Tifa, Carmelita, Legoshi and Tendou from the Rhinos...Soma, Judy, Wario, Gum, Haida and Tiny Tina from the Crows...Julia, Robyn, Aisling, Piccolo, Tiana and Bugs from the Deers...and finally, Heavy, Joseph, Falco, Amelia, Eva and Ryuko from the Swordfishes...will be on a great ship!”

“Woo, it’s going to be good!” Falco shouted.

“Finally, I can show my skills! These challenges aren’t suited to my skills.” Amelia said.

For Group C, Basil, Lynn, Iori, Yumeko, Shulk and Storm Shadow from the Rhinos...Darkness, Terry, Kyo, Nobara, Shego and Genos from the Crows...Uraraka, Mystique Sonia, Ram, Samurai Jack, Riley and Snufkin from the Deers and finally, Min Min, Nicole, Squigly, Leshawna, Kasumi and Sokka from the Swordfishes get to find their mystery place...through this killer GPS!”

Nicole got thrown the GPS and it was...something.

“It’s flashing a whole lot. Are you sure-”

“He’s not going to answer. I figure that out a while ago.” Basil answered.

Okay, so that means...the rest of you are in Group D, heading to the resort!”

There was a whole lot of silence, as the good majority of them comprehend that they weren’t going to have a good time.

“Never mind, this blows!” Muscle Man complained.

“I agree. That old guy isn’t to be trusted.” Reigen said.

“I don’t trust your scammer butt either!” Muscle Man shouted.

Group D were straight up not having a good time, since their cards indicated the obvious.

So, those were a lot of names, so you guys should get to your places!” Chris announced, as though the absurd amount of tension wasn’t just behind him and he even threw a key to an angered Sol Badguy. “For the record, if you break that, your group instantly goes to the campfire.”

“Fine, whatever keeps me up at night." Sol remarked, clearly not in the mood.

"So, we're all on different groups?" Tails asked. "And I get the most volatile group..."

"Yeah, read it and weep." Sol said.

"By the way, there will be four impostors in each group, so keep your eyes peeled!" Chris shouted. "Cool? Cool."

"But we don't really know-" Mai yelled, as Noah popped up right next to her.

"Let's be honest, Chris wanted to do this challenge for that exact reason, it's an auto drama generator." Noah said.

The four set of groups were set together in their very different situations and being sent to their different places...were feeling each other's situation, as there was a whole lot of arguments and some unexpected interactions.


Group A

In these woods, the first 24 were just sitting down at a table, as there was literally a sign to sit down and there was one thing on their mind, aside from

"Who the hell are you?" Iori asked Dawn.

"Someone that can sense that you were quite fond of cats." Dawn stated. "And of your friends."

"Cats are ok, but your dumbass needs to move." Iori stated, as Dawn...looked like she expected.

"Your anger is only a reflection of a-" Dawn said.

"The only shit you're looking at is going to be my flames next!" Iori yelled.

"Aura-readers, angry man, we're here to do some tasks and obviously, these tasks are coming up on our ugly watches." Bayonetta remarked, as she wore a smartwatch.

Soon enough, everyone had a smartwatch and 20 of them were actually showing "Crewmate" and the other four were showing "Not a Crewmate"

*Kageyama's confessional*

"No way that I'm about to work with Oikawa and his dumb ass! I'm going to do these things and ignore his stupid head!" The guy shouted, looking at his watch. "Raking sucks."

*Donkey Kong's confessional*

The big 'ol monkey was just stretching his arms.

"I'm going to be the best impostor of all time and with my guy, Rock, we're going to do the thing."

*Confessional cut*


Group B

There was another bunch of 24 that was waiting for the ship to come, as they also all had smartwatches and messages that couldn't really be shown to anyone else..as most of these players were grumbling and waiting for whatever rinky-dink ship that they assumed would be here.

"Urgh, when's the ship that falling down real quick?" Eva asked.

"I doubt it, a ship like that wouldn't..." Falco was looking onto a old cruise ship in wonder.

The many contestants that were looking at the still decent cruise ship with a mix of awe and wonder, considering that a good chunk of them haven't seen a cruise ship.

"Whoa...how the hell are we going to win?" Eva said.

"Let's be honest, by beating those impostors!" Falco declared.

*Piccolo's confessional*

The green alien was just looking left and right.

"Anyone out of the twenty-four of us could be the impostor, I'm definitely not one and I think that Aisling isn't one!" Piccolo shouted. "That rabbit guy, though, is probably the impostor.

*Confessional cut*


Group C

This group of twenty-four were actually...inside of some other place, as they were in some place that was totally not in the mines, with some rocks on the ceiling for aesthetic reasons and was well-lit.

They were back in the mines.

"Geez, last time I was here, i got farted on." Nobara said.

"Wait, really?" Shego asked, chuckling. "Must have smelt bad."

"You were the one who moved away from my smell." Nobara remarked.

"And now, you don't smell like condensed fart." Shego said, as the two ladies were definitely starting to hear someone that was walking towards them.

"AYYY!"

Riley was coming in, as the two ladies were coming out.

"Ayo, I ain't no impostor and I ain't a snitch!" Riley shouted, as Snufkin didn't look too interested in waiting. "Man, the fuck I gotta do to not look sus."

Snufkin was looking for a second.

"I have no idea what you said, but you do a good job." Snufkin answered, as Riley just kicked a random oil barrel.

The other two Deer boys was just looking at the Deer man, lost in thought about his fellow guy with a katana.


Group D

There was a lot of tension in the resort, despite it looking like a typical luxury resort's reception...with a whole bunch of plants, foliage, a desk and a television that just showed his smiling face.

"Oh, god, what now?" Snake asked, ducking under a bunch of thrown objects.

"Stop, stop, Chris has a special announcement for all of you!" Mikasa tried to get everyone in the group together. "What is it?"

"Oh yeah, anyone who is sent out of the location will be up for eliminations, imposters and crewmates! You guys have two and a half hours to do things and either beat the impostors or sniff them out...so good luck!" Chris announced, actually doing it to all of the groups including this one.

Mikasa and Noah nodded, as these two knew what they had to do and the rest...were the rest, alright.

"Out of everyone, why did I have to walk with you?" Mai asked with some frustration.

"Because, my dear, it'd be better to be with me. The impostor running around would rather like to sever our trust." Coachman remarked, with a somewhat evil smile.

"What trust? You look like the opposite of trust." Mai said, looking at him with serious distrust.

"The fact that we're on the same team, dearie..." Coachman said.

"Screw this, I'm going to...some place!" Mai yelled, as the ninja lady was looking at the old man with serious suspicion. "You're obviously the impostor!"

"But that would be too obvious, don't you think?" Coachman frowned, as Mai threw a fan at his face. "I see how it is."

Reigen walked in the middle of that, trying to avoid the confrontation between teammates.

"Great job." Reigen said, not pleased.

"Dang, that's very sussy, heck, I'd say it's an imposter move!" Chris said, ready to have a fun time. "But is he actually one? Find out after the break!"


To be continued in the second part of the investigators' episode, where the banned/jailed/stuck in mud? contestants will be up for elimination...through some good votes and not so good votes!

As you do in Among Us, along with them doing random stuff.

Group A: Hank, Squirrel Girl, Iori Yagami, Kristoff, Sammy, Rock (all from the Rhinos), Kipo, Kageyama, Papyrus, Giovanni, Michiru, Riku (from the Crows), Donkey Kong, Spike, B, Dawn, Penny, Luigi (from the Deers), Oikawa, Lowain, Askeladd, Bayonetta, Daphne and Arle (from the Swordfishes)

Group B: Harley Quinn, Tron Bonne, Tifa, Carmelita, Legoshi, Satori Tendou (from the Rhinos), Soma, Judy, Wario, Tiny Tina, Haida, Gum (from the Crows), Julia, Robyn, Aisling, Piccolo, Bugs, Tiana (from the Deers), Heavy, Joseph, Falco, Eva, Amelia and Ryuko (from the Swordfishes)

Group C: Basil, Shulk, Storm Shadow, Yumeko, Azula, Lynn (from the Rhinos), Darkness, Terry Bogard, Nobara, Kyo, Shego, Genos (from the Crows), Uraraka, Mystique Sonia, Ram, Samurai Jack, Riley, Snufkin (from the Deers), Min Min, Nicole, Kasumi, Leshawna, Sokka & Squigly (from the Swordfishes)

Group D: Sol, Dante, Muscle Man, Clover, Mai, Coachman, Pinstripe (from the Rhinos), Pit, Miko, Deadpool, Owen, Noah, Mikasa (from the Crows), Snake, Samus, Sonja, Tanya, Tanjiro, (from the Deers), Cassie, Tails, Reg, Reigen and Khun (from the Swordfishes)

The Impostors, tho: Rock, Michiru, Donkey, Askeladd (of Group A), Tron Bonne, Wario, Bugs, Joseph (of Group B) Kasumi, Ram, Darkness, Yumeko (of Group C) and Tails, Tanjiro, Noah, Pinstripe (of Group D)

If you're wondering why this list is so long, I was the one who made this fic with so many characters and you decided to read this...so it's fair.



Chapter 42: Episode 9-2: Cold Hard Crewmates

Summary:

In this challenge about Among Us, some people decide to sabotage and others decide to work with what they've got.
And considering that the teams are temporarily mixed up, they need to do that...else they lose.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 9: Investigating Imposters
Part 2: Cold Hard Crewmates

Insert joke about "one more thing" here...but there's one more thing that I need to say.

There won't be Columbo jokes, the chapter will be a bit shorter than usual and like in any Total Drama fanfic, Deadpool's gonna-

OBAMA HAMBURGER SUSSY BALLS

-alright, read, review, do whatever, because this part is happening.

One more time for clarity!

The Impostors, tho: Rock, Michiru, Donkey Kong, Askeladd (of Group A), Tron Bonne, Wario, Bugs, Joseph (of Group B) Kasumi, Ram, Darkness, Yumeko (of Group C) and Tails, Tanjiro, Noah, Pinstripe (of Group D)


Group D again.

Deadpool and Miko were in top form, shouting the freshest meme of this year that involved the game that this challenge was based on...in the middle of the completely empty restaurant.

"Obama, hamburger, sussy balls!" Deadpool shouted.

"Lil Mosey is white, sussy balls!" Miko shouted.

The rest of the Crows that were in there weren't in the mood for it.

"Man, I know what you mean!" Pit exclaimed, as the other two kept on quoting a famous rapper's impostor (Read: Kanye East from TikTok) "Someone here's looking mighty suspicious!"

Deadpool and Miko went quiet for a second.

"Sorry, I didn't know what the joke was..." Pit was rubbing his head.

"Aw, it's okay..." Miko didn't even say anything, as she blushed. "...This room is really hot!"

"If it makes you colder, we'll scan cards together!" Pit shouted, dragging her and Deadpool to random rooms.

"Uh-"

"It's fine." Miko shrugged it off.

The three weren't even close to the only ones that were taking a view of this place, as there was some others were confindent in their temporary teammates in the rooms.

"Wow, I can't believe there's so many rooms in here!" Tanjiro exclaimed, carrying Nezuko. "Would suck if you disappeared for a second."

"Man, it would suck!" Owen shouted.

The both of them laughed on the third floor, one of them being more nervous.

"Yeah!" Owen exclaimed, as Tanjiro breathed nervously. "Whoa, are you okay?"

"Yes, I am!" Tanjiro said forcefully.

*Tanjiro's confessional*

"Everyone on the other teams are so friendly...how can I put some of them to sleep?" Tanjiro, as an announcement come on. "Wha-"

"To eliminate someone, slap them on the back or use some darts!" Chef announced loudly.

"...How do I do that, though?"

*Confessional cut*

That announcement actually came over the tannoys, as there was four impostors in each place with more than enough tranq darts to put the whole set of players to sleep.

And one of them was not having a hard time doing that, or two of them.

"Hey, Noah!" Tails just popped out of nowhere. "Looks like, we're a little short on our darts."

"Yeah, but don't you have your own team to worry about?" Noah said. "It's only for a single game."

"Us impostors are technically on the same team, as if we get caught, we both could get voted off!" Tails was carrying quite a few darts.

"But I already knew that." Noah remarked, feeling uninterested. "But for now, we've gotta lay low."

"Together?"

"Together."

These two were slow walking through one of the lower left corridors as a team, as there was someone that was trying to catch them in action.

"...Yeah, this sounds suspicious as heck. Better tell them." Reigen noted, as the fake psychic tripped over a table on the ground. "Really? Really..."

*Reigen's confessional*

"Right now, it's obvious that they're both walking together so that when they do eliminate the others, one of them kills and the other accuses. Too bad, they're up against me!" Reigen shouted, before slamming the confessional door.

*Confessional cut*


Group A and their fighting

In the first place AKA the wholly new summer camp, as there was a whole lot of lit buildings, lights that were on and a big button in the centre and most of it was actually made of wood.

Weirdly enough, it was on another part of Rushetall (previously named Rushall) and so far, it was going as expected in these somewhat abadoned summer camp that totally wasn't lifted parts from Wawanakwa.

And-

"Oikawa, look, as long we're stuck together, you should stop looking like a dumbass." Kageyama said, before his rival wanted to open his mouth. "I don't care about your dumb advice."

"Alright, Kageyama, then let's do this thing! Shall we?" Oikawa said, taking his rival's pissed off state into his stride. "To beat these impostors, we've got to keep a cool head."

"I've got a cooler head than you!" Kageyama snapped back.

"Settle down, you're gonna get voted off..."

While most of the contestants were going off to do their own thing, some of them stayed back for the spectacle...or they couldn't be bothered to go off.

"What the heck are you doing here, Dawn?" Luigi asked.

"Seeing my friend in such a depressing state." Dawn said, trying to figure out Luigi. "You think that you wouldn't go far without your girlfriend."

"O-okay, who told you!" Luigi readied his fists, but also stepping backwards.

"Nobody, I just read your aura." Dawn said honestly, as Luigi sighed.

"Uh, do you want to do a alliance? A vote thing? Something something?" Luigi was practically shaking, before Dawn put a calm hand on his shoulder.

The green plumber stopped raising his fist.

"No, not really. I just wanted to tell that wherever Daisy is, she would want you to do your best." Dawn encouraged the green-hatted plumber.

"Okay, alright...I'll do my best." Luigi said, still very much nervous. "Hey, what are you-"

And then she was gone, as B looked at Luigi.

"Does that happen a lot, bro?" Luigi asked, as B replied with a awkward thumbs up. "I'm gonna do my tasks."

The plumber may have gone, as B was looking on at the sad guy with some sympathy and the task montage was practically starting, as Bayonetta got on with spinning the firewood.

Spike was just flying through with a random bunch of paper, as Rock was just hanging on for no reason.

Hank was just cutting some of the grass in the shadows of the sun, as Riku was randomly trying to get some things done.

Michiru was about to do her thing to an unaware Sammy, who was actually doing some stuff about the firewood and she didn't look too sad about it.

Michiru made a seemingly brutal slap to the blonde cheerleader's head that knocked her out, even if she managed to hide her tranq dart with the slap.

Too bad it caused an incredible sound to ring through the area, as the beast teen was trying to speed out of the situation with her wings and ran into Giovanni, who had a smirk.

"I bet you hit Sammy!" Giovanni remarked, while carrying some stuff. "Nice..."

"Not nice, I made a noise that everybody heard. You knew, so I'm not taking any chances." Michiru said.

"Alright, Beastgirl, you tell 'em!" Giovanni said, as Michiru was just running off at speed.

Giovanni was actually with Arle, who just facepalmed and was running to back to the main hut, which had... the button and the wannabe villain looked confident in making a good arguement.

Arle did make her way there and hit the button that alerted everyone in the location, getting all of them into one single hall and some of them freaking out.

"Oh no, Arle, who got eliminated!" Daphne shouted.

"Sammy. That's what I heard...admit it now, tanuki girl!" Arle added to the shout.

The two ladies were looking at each other confidently, as Michiru and Giovanni were both smiling confident.

"...Wait, did you see anything that would suggest that I'd do it?" Michiru asked.

"Yes...you and your conversation with pink-haired legend over here!" Arle shouted.

"Trust me, lady, you could've misheard it." Giovanni encouraged it. "Besides how do we know that you didn't do it, bucko!"

"Wha-"

"Yeah, there's no proof that you didn't do it!" Michiru remarked quite angrily, as Arle was just about to shout some words. "Say your words."

"My words are right, you probably did it!" Arle yelled, as the votes were piling up for her. "I didn't even see her, though!"

"Okay, then I guess you're going to be eliminated." Oikawa told them, as Arle was actually piling up a whole bunch of votes. "Alright, impostor, you think you could trick us!"

The count was down and then Arle actually get pulled out by a random intern to...somewhere and the words came down.

"Arle was not the impostor."

"I can't believe they tricked us." Oikawa complained, walking back outside.

"Well, sucks to be tricked." Kageyama took a random dig at Oikawa.

The rest of the group split off to do their thing, Michiru and Giovanni practically grinning in their attempt and Iori sighing in regret, chilling in his place.

*Kageyama's confessional*

"I definitely knew that she was not a faker!" Kageyama yelled. "Probably...definitely...sorta, because Oikawa didn't know!"

*Iori's confessional*

"Whoever that dumbass impostor was, I'm gonna vote them out. So that I don't have to do this challenge!" Iori shouted.

*Confessional cut*


Group B, this time

The cruise ship was massive and a place where there was a lot of hilarity ensuing with the unique interactions from people that probably hadn't seen each other before.

Such as Legoshi and Bugs realising one thing.

"Dang, you're tall for a rabbit." Legoshi said innocently.

"What? I'm not that small!" Bugs remarked. "I don't care about you being seven feet tall."

"I mean, it's just...where I'm from, they're usually pretty small." Legoshi awkwardly said, trying to save some conversation.

"Well, sucks to be them I guess." Bugs walked away.

Them realising that they were from very different worlds and there was some other ones that were still obscure, but not as dumb.

"Hey..." Haida was carrying some water. "...you do girl advice?"

"I probably need that more than you do." Amelia said. "Which means that I don't have any advice."

"Thank you, you don't need to say all of that." Haida said, a little bit tired. "Wait, what do you-"

"I'm technically married to someone...and my job, but that's not important. I'm well ignored on my team and I need to contribute." Amelia explained, as she carried the boxes with some ease.

"Yeah, no clue. Wait, does your team do anything seriously?" Haida asked with an awkward smile.

"Just because we're doing the same thing, does mean you get to throw me off." Amelia answered without missing a beat, as Haida had a dumb smile on his smile. "...Glad you understand-"

"OH MY GOD, someone's dead!" Tiny Tina yelled, basically alerting the whole ship. "And I didn't even do it."

*Amelia's confessional*

She did not look pleased.

"She did it."

*Confessional cut*

The twenty one players (since Wario knocked out Bugs with a fart and got himself knocked out too) were just standing in the middle of a ballroom with a button that was working and there was...words thrown around.

No arguements, though.

"Okay, what-" Legoshi said, right before Tiny Tina shouted some words.

"Listen, Tiana got hit by someone. That someone had a certain smell and they smelled like shit, not gonna lie, they had some of that tranq whatever!" Tiny Tina declared. "All I'm saying is they got hit by that shit."

"...I was going to say how did she get killed?" Legoshi asked, feeling a bit nervous.

"Bitch, I don't know. That info lies with the imposting player, who should talk some words!" Tiny Tina shouted. "Impostor! Speak or die."

All that got was a whole 30 seconds of silence and a lot of glares that were coming her way and a bomb that got thrown into a pot.

"What's your deal with the bomb launcher." Judy tried to hide her fear, stepping back.

"It's my deal." Tina said, preparing her next one. "We're skipping this vote, right?"

"No, you-" Judy heard the pot blow up. "-blew up some leaves!"

"And we're all looking for these impostors, so are you going to vote me out?" Tiny Tina asked, practically tempting fate with the votes slowly counting. "Worth it."

"Okay!" Soma obviously added to Tina's vote count and...she was gone.

Soon enough...

"Tiny Tina was not the impostor."

There was a whole bunch that were getting tired of the random shenanigans, as Tron Bonne wiped the sweat off her brows and the blue guys and ladies were back to doing things.

"Makes sense. Someone who would blow up some plants would be suspect." Falco said. "But they're not somehow!"

"Eh, quit complaining, we're all safe." Eva was cracking her knuckles.

"Yeah, we're in the clean. I'm up to lift some more bullshit." Ryuko said with a smirk.

"You got that right. Trust me, I'm going to win this one." Eva exclaimed.

"I'm going to win against these fakers." Ryuko grasped her fist. "Like I would."

"But that's-"

Falco just got interrupted by Ryuko and Eva running ahead towards their next task on the second floor of the old cruise ship, being on the star side boardwalk.

"-At least, I'm with Joe. That guy ain't a impostor." Falco crossed his arms, as Joseph looked real ready to breathe. "Yeah, yeah, Joseph, what's up?"

"Nothing. Just focusing my Hamon!" Joseph exclaimed with a smirk.

"...You do you." Falco definitely noticed the moves.

"I'm gonna put you to bed now!" Joseph quietly exclaimed, throwing some Hamon-boosted clackers in Falco's face. "That's it."

Falco literally went to sleep, as Joseph gave a thumbs up...minus some messed up feathers, as Joseph was actually smirking.

"Probably worked, right?"

*Falco's confessional*

The blue pilot actually felt relaxed.

"Okay, that was actually a good move. If he gets eliminated out of this show, I'm going to cause some problems!" Falco complained. "Seriously, I feel like I can do some new tech."

*Confessional cut*


Group D with some beer

Dante, Muscle Man and Deadpool did manage to find a mini-fridge full of the cold ones, a little tired of doing tasks and getting messed around by both Tanya and Coachman.

The three of them had some important considerations about popping open a cold one with some people on the other teams...and beer coincidentally brung them together in some random room in the fourth floor.

"Dude, where did you find these?" Muscle Man asked.

"We all found them at the same time, man." Dante shrugged.

"I found them a minute before you, get serious!" Muscle Man remarked.

"Hey, whoever found it first? Gets more of the cold ones." Deadpool caught two cans of beer. "Legally speaking."

"Yeah, dude..." Muscle Man took two more. "...This challenge sucks!"

"No, it doesn't. Otherwise, we couldn't get some cold ones!" Dante only took one can, as the guy looked interested into drinking a refreshing beer.

"So, it only sucks a bit!" Deadpool shouted. "Let's drink to that."

*Deadpool's confessional*

The guy looked...awake.

"I'll be honest, I don't really remember what I told him, but I'm sure that it was nothing about our team." Deadpool remarked. "My liver might die and I wouldn't tell!"

*Confessional cut*

These three were sitting together, talking about genuinely random stuff like other Total Drama fanfics, types of grass and whatever the heck their lives were like back on their home worlds.

"You know how it is. I'm chilling in my trailer, some demon comes outta nowhere, we punch it in the face!" Muscle Man said, as Dante looked on with...some confusion.

"Dang...teach me that!" Dante remarked. "I'm just slicing it up."

"Nah, bro, it happens sometimes." Muscle Man said, before hearing some steps. "Bro, we didn't kill anyone!"

"Yeah, they know." Deadpool was struggling to stay awake.

Mikasa and Sol were just stepping in, seeing the three of them lying on the bed at the same time with their clothes and they just had one thing to say.

"Yeah, several people got eliminated...somehow." Mikasa said. "It was a mystery."

"Then let's unmystery that, dude!" Muscle Man shouted, as the other two were...gone.

"Dumbass choices of words." Sol remarked. "Besides, your roommates are gone."

"I'm not dumb and I'm fast!" Muscle Man yelled.

*Sol's confessional*

"The hell's a Total Drama Cruise? Sounds like some terrible cruise...I don't care that you got my real name, Deadpool." He said, real tired of the shenanigans.

*Confessional cut*

Once again, minus Mai, Sonja, Cassie (through some flying dart skills) and Owen, the meeting started in its usual chaotic fashion around the buttoned table and there was a little bit of an uproar.

"The old guy did it, obviously!" Pit shouted. "No, seriously, he and the impostor are working together."

"And I will once again argue that you're the real impostor, boy." Coachman remarked right back. "Because that is really stupid."

"What do you mean, you two were hovering over the sleepy people like it was a situation!" Pit yelled right back.

"Yes, Pit, that is a situation. There is no end to how stupid you are,... impostor ?" Coachman's borderline sadistic grin still showed.

"Pit is not the impostor! He's a honest guy!" Miko exclaimed, as the other two were looking real angry. "He plays a mean R.O.B!"

"Lady, there's no reason to say that you two coulda been working together. Seen this happen too many times!" Pinstripe exclaimed, as Pit and Miko were freaking out. "Caught ya red-handed."

"Uh..." Miko was a little bit nervous.

The rest of the voters were sure that there was stuff happening, but no-one really knew why it was happening.

"Damn, they never had a chance." Noah remarked to a confused Reg. "Pit and Miko, who can probably get double voted out!"

"You won't vote me and Pit at the same time!" Miko yelled, as Noah was grimacing at the attempt. "We'll prove that we're not impostors!"

*The confessional, bruh*

"If two people tie in this game, they're both up for elimination. Nice twist, isn't it?"

*Noah's confessional*

"He's clearly not the impostor, so why is he defending this mobster who coincidentally is on his team? Hmm, makes you think." Noah said with a heavy layer of sarcasm.

*Confessional cut*

After two people got voted off at the same time, things weren't really the same at the resort and Deadpool and Dante were trying to understand what happened.

"...That was dumb." Deadpool said. "But he isn't wrong, Pit can't read."

"It kinda makes sense that he'd be illiterate." Dante crossed his arms.


Group C is about to drop some bars.

Samurai Jack and Darkness were both furiously trying to complete the task and also, trying to regard each other as enemies and meanwhile, Riley and Sokka were on rapping duties.

And they were in the tunnel, where Kasumi, Lynn, Nicole and Snufkin managed to get caught out of their group, carrying some rocks for reasons that could be mysterious.

"You may be a honourable swordsman, but I will not trust you!" Darkness exclaimed. "With anything."

"For the sake of my team, I will not tell any secrets." Samurai Jack said. "But what do you plan to do with these rocks?"

"Something that might be important." Darkness said. "That I won't tell you."

"It is a rock, there is not much to this task." Samurai Jack remarked. "We should be careful."

"Careful enough to beat these unholy impostors!" Darkness shouted.

Speaking of the other two, they noticed Darkness being pretty oblivious and Samurai Jack actually looking to the left and the right.

"How did the samurai not notice?" Sokka asked. "The guy has some seriously good perception."

"I bet my nigga knows. He's just playing her mind like crazy." Riley said.

"Really, because it doesn't look like it." Sokka was still carrying some bunch of rocks. "Why are these rocks here, though?"

"Because the show gotta be doing some shit. You ain't heard of this befo-" Riley explained to Sokka, who was just in disbelief.

"Shut up!" Sokka yelled. "What are you talking about?"

"Talkin' 'bout reality shows, nigga." Riley whispered to Sokka, who was just pretending to not hear his words.

They didn't notice that Darkness and Samurai Jack weren't there anymore, as Shego was too busy messing around and actually ended up in their grasp...sort of, as Shego was in front of them, clearly carrying some rocks.

"Now someone else is in front of us!" Sokka shouted at Riley.

*Shego's confessional*

"So, there's literally nothing else to do than do tasks and make people hate your butt, so I did the latter. Because these votes are going to be stupid." Shego said, as the buzzer went off in the confessional. "Trust me, I'm right."

*Confessional cut*

Samurai Jack was looking intensely at Darkness, who was a bit nervous about the accusation and Terry had a nervous smile.

"Before we start, we should calm down and talk like men!" Terry encouraged some arguments. "Okay."

"Are you kidding me, Darkness, you practically sucked at doing the knockdown." Shego said. "Still couldn't hit a thing."

"But I didn't..." Darkness declared something. "...you're a real villain."

"Yeah and you're a really bad villain." Shego remarked with a smirk.

"I am...I am not!" Darkness complained, before she got a good majority of the votes.

Shego smirked with only some of the votes, as the buzzer rang again and someone picked Darkness up without being noticed and Storm Shadow looked like he couldn't care less.

"Darkness was the impostor, but there’s still 3 more."

"If this was me, this challenge would have been done half an hour ago. These impostors are nothing." Storm Shadow stated.

"Really? I think they're doing a decent job at being this 'impostor' person!" Shulk said with a smile on his face.

"This game is too simple for me to say that." Storm Shadow said, as Shulk looked shocked.

"This is just fun, though." Shulk told the obvious, as Storm Shadow scoffed at the notion. "I can't blame you for that."

In some other area of the underground, which was literally a laundry room, Yumeko and Azula were talking about strategy sitting near the washing machines that Basil just arrived in.

And the mouse detective understood immediately what was going on.

"Are you two ladies doing nothing?" Basil asked.

"Yes, nothing's wrong with it." Yumeko replied pretty casually.

"You two are acting rather suspicious." Basil noticed that Azula and Yumeko were smiling on the benches. "...Wait, this does smell nice."

"Well, it's the perfect place to talk strategy." Yumeko remarked. "Strategy that works too."

"And I thought the gambler's side would never come out of you." Basil started to smoke in the living room. "I bet you were talking about eliminating one of my teammates."

"You're smart enough to know that I wouldn't talk about that." Azula had a smug grin on his face. "Besides, we can vote for people on other teams now."

"Oh, yes." Basil said. "You two should actually participate in the challenge now."

Azula just stood up with fire in her hands.

"And what if I don't!"

"We're underground, whatever fire you're making will cause this poorly-constructed place to blow up." Basil dismissed the fire, raising his fists. "Sitting here won't help us."

"Oh, you must be not finished with the tasks!" Yumeko encouraged the now angry detective. "Go and finish them!"

"...Fine." Basil went back upstairs.

*Azula's confessional*

"Let's be honest, Basil would be too useful to vote off this early, mostly because he can actually strategize. Most of the team can't really do that." Azula said. "And one of those will be voted off today."

*Confessional cut*


Group A in the woods

In the middle of the woods, Arle was not the only one to be voted off, as Daphne, Donkey Kong, Kristoff (who all got caught in the wrong place at the wrong time), Dawn (definitely a coincidence) and Papyrus.

Though there was still an air of distrust in these woods, most of them thought that the impostors were slowly counting down...which was good for Rock, because he got a little bit nervous.

Walking in the woods behind Iori and Squirrel Girl would get anyone nervous, especially so since Rock was an ordinary rocker.

"Man, this is such a bummer." Rock whispered to himself. "How the heck am I gonna knock out those two?"

The guy had to slowly walk around the two of them, especially since Squirrel Girl finally put her head squirrels to good use on the bush.

The rocker was just trying his best to avoid shaking the bush, which Monkey Joe and Tippy Toes were really doing good at...and he kept on messing up in the bush.

Outside of the bush, Iori got stopped by Squirrel Girl.

Stop me again and I’ll-” Iori was about to finish that contestant.

Look, there’s definitely an impostor.” Squirrel Girl whispered. “Squirrels, go!”

Don’t waste my time, woman.” Iori growled. “I’ll go on ahead.”

Iori then heard the screams of Rock and his bunch of tranq darts and then saw a bunch of squirrels carrying out the impostor with a happy Squirrel Girl.

*Iori’s confessional*

Damn it, the most annoying people to be around just do some crazy bullshit and somehow win in life. That girl, the volleyball guys and Kusanagi are about to see more of me.” Iori said, his hand now aflame.

*Confessional cut*

Cutting to the voting hall, Iori hit the button and Squirrel Girl had something very important to the people that were gathering together for the votes.

Literal walking evidence with Rock’s pouch tied at a very visible angle.

Wow, that was quick! We’ve got another impostor in the building...did you hear that, Kageyama?” Oikawa taunted the ravenhaired guy.

Yeah, but your team didn’t catch it!” Kageyama shouted.

Guys, one thing that the impostors have is an pouch of things! Donkey Kong and this guy are in cahoots!” Squirrel Girl exclaimed, as the two volleyball players looked surprised.

What?” Kageyama shouted again.

Huh, really?” Michiru asked, a little bit nervous. “You’re saying weird things.”

I don’t need these things to be a warrior!” Askeladd denied it with veracity. “I’ll cut you down with my sword to prove it.”

...You mean an impostor, right?” Michiru said, as Rock’s votes were counting up. “Because there’s no warriors in here.”

Please, I died for my cause and I will win for my cause!” Askeladd shouted. “And you’re just some animal freak.”

Michiru got very much angered by Askeladd’s reckless insults, though she voted for the obvious impostor.

And then Rock got carried off again by some intern.

Rock is the impostor, but there’s still two more to go.”

The remaining 16 contestants of the group in the woods were looking suspicious at Askeladd, considering that he was a viking.

Man, the impostors are starting to fall down a bit! Will they actually win something? Or will they get sent off the ship? Find out after the break!” Chris shouted, a little surprised by the lack of action from some of the impostors.


To be continued in the third part of the investigators' episode!

Group A: Hank, Squirrel Girl, Iori Yagami, Kristoff, Sammy, Rock (all from the Rhinos), Kipo, Kageyama, Papyrus, Giovanni, Michiru, Riku (from the Crows), Donkey Kong, Spike, B, Dawn, Penny, Luigi (from the Deers), Oikawa, Lowain, Askeladd, Bayonetta, Daphne and Arle (from the Swordfishes)

Group B: Harley Quinn, Tron Bonne, Tifa, Carmelita, Legoshi, Satori Tendou (from the Rhinos), Soma, Judy, Wario, Tiny Tina, Haida, Gum (from the Crows), Julia, Robyn, Aisling, Piccolo, Bugs, Tiana (from the Deers), Heavy, Joseph, Falco, Eva, Amelia and Ryuko (from the Swordfishes)

Group C: Basil, Shulk, Storm Shadow, Yumeko, Azula, Lynn (from the Rhinos), Darkness, Terry Bogard, Nobara, Kyo, Shego, Genos (from the Crows), Uraraka, Mystique Sonia, Ram, Samurai Jack, Riley, Snufkin (from the Deers), Min Min, Nicole, Kasumi, Leshawna, Sokka & Squigly (from the Swordfishes)

Group D: Sol, Dante, Muscle Man, Clover, Mai, Coachman, Pinstripe (from the Rhinos), Pit, Miko, Deadpool, Owen, Noah, Mikasa (from the Crows), Snake, Samus, Sonja, Tanya, Tanjiro, (from the Deers), Cassie, Tails, Reg, Reigen and Khun (from the Swordfishes)

Once again, I could've cut some characters...but my "creative vision" comes out on top.

Chapter 43: Episode 9-3: Smoke & Memes

Summary:

In this middle part of the Among Us challenge...we've got smoke...we've got memes...and we've got moves that reveal the impostor by coincidence, so expect all of that and some more.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 9: Investigating Imposters
Part 3: Smoke & Memes!

Fear the title, because it is not a lie...somewhat, as there's going to be smoke and probably three or four memes in here...along with your regularly scheduled drama, comedy and review reviews.

Memeking, I can promise these impostors are built different to the last part's ones.

PrincessGumballWatterson777, trust me, Catalina's definitely going to be in story...somehow.

Okay, let's do it with the remaining impostors:

Michiru & Askeladd of Group A, Tron Bonne & Joseph of Group B, Kasumi, Ram & Yumeko of Group C and Tails, Tanjiro, Noah & Pinstripe of Group D


"Welcome back to Total Drama." Chris announced. "I would say something, but a picture's worth a thousand words..."

Back to the most chaotic group, they may have been in a resort with a lot of space, plants and some of them may have taken a bunch of cold ones...but they were definitely in the middle of some big arguement.

Like anything big, it had an element of stupidity, mainly thanks to Owen.

"Hey, whoa, whoa, what's your deal?!" Owen shouted, carrying some plants and being carried by Samus. "We're crewmates!"

"But you look like you know one of the impostors." Samus said in a very cool tone. "And if we know, we win."

"And he's my friend, so I'm not gonna sell him out!" Owen shouted, still getting lifted by Samus. "It is possible!"

"So, you don't even know him." Samus just dropped Owen. "Stupid."

*Noah's confessional*

The guy looked displeased.

"I swear it's like some of these players have a sixth sense or something. Yeah, Chris didn't lie about something for once, nice." Noah said, not too bothered.

*Confessional cut*

Tails and Noah were both temporarily working together as a impostor combo, as they were sneaking around the place with intent and smart brains...with their ability to do some smart flying and dart hitting.

Sometime had passed, as Tanjiro actually got eliminated for a completely different reasons and Clover...was alone.

"Come on, stupid clothes. Why are they so ugly and heavy?" Clover slowly moved, as she carried a basket. "And why is someone following me?"

"Because this seems like the fastest path to the clothes room!" A voice called out to her.

It was Tails, who had an innocent smile on his face.

"Great, why were you hiding?" Clover asked, a little bit nervous.

"Because I'm trying to be helpful in awkward ways, don't ask." Tails smoothly remarked, as Clover was just shrugging her shoulders. "But I've gotta check something."

"Check what? It's clothes, there's nothing sus in here!" Clover got a little bit surprised, as Noah made his move.

Quietly, putting it in there and then Noah got up, as Clover looked a bit shocked.

"Check for any sabotage! Noah, I can't believe you're the impostor!" Tails exclaimed, as Noah just had a cool sentence to say.

"Hey, it's my job." Noah then managed to get restrained by Tails. "Clover, you suck."

"...Shut...up." Clover was now fast asleep, as the impostor duo were a little nervous about the tranquilising.

Tails was breathing quickly, as Noah didn't look too out of it, the two impostors going on to do some more serious moves with the more perceptive players.

Reg may have just gotten Noah, but since Noah was actually up above him and Reg had to drop something, the dart still went in and the guy went to sleep.

Tails was going after Reigen, the snake-ish salesman guy, making sure that some stuff got done...fixing up the tables and the fox was flying in the room with a small table.

"Huh, wonder what you're doing up there." Reigen stated.

"Looking over things." Tails remarked with a smirk, as Reigen moved a little bit to see a robot. "Hey, there you are."

"Nice...why the heck is it?" Reigen wanted to finish that question, as the fake psychic slowly fell down in the ground. "Dang, good one."

"Good one...to you." Tails awkwardly stated, the fox moving out of the small room.

Noah and Tails met back up again, the air a bit frosty and the reluctant teamwork becoming a bit obvious in another small room.

"Man, I can't believe that Tanjiro's the impostor...he's definitely trying his best, but he's super not okay with it." Tails said. "So, do we-"

"We don't, but what else do we do? He literally told someone it and Pinstripe is doing something stupid." Noah said, being matter-of-fact about it...as Tails was processing the words. "So, it's up to us two."

"You're right." Tails stated. "But once this challenge is over, we're not working together again."

"Until the teams rearrange or something like that." Noah remarked, as Tails chuckled at his words.

These two impostors weren't the only ones that were in the room, as Sol Badguy just got up from his bed after Noah and Tails left the room and he had an...expression.

*Sol's confessional*

"Wow, Tanjiro's gone, the other two are working together and Coachman's up to some kind of strategy with Pinstripe, who's definitely a suspicious person." Sol said. "Looks like I'm going to have to kick some asses...though the hell's with Coachman?"

*Confessional cut*


Group B again, starboard side

After Falco, Haida, Tiana, Tiny Tina, Wario, Judy, Bugs and Soma got eliminated (Soma got eliminated due to a few stray votes.), some of the contestants were a little more vigilant about their crewmates...and whoever the impostors were.

Wherever they were actually doing something or not.

Julia and Robyn were a combo, but they weren't the best combination on the ship...considering that one was actually doing the thing and the other was just following them.

"Robyn, you should at least carry some of the load." Julia told her, carrying a lot of stuff.

"No way, I'm going to find these werewolves or whatever they are." Robyn said, still carrying her crossbows. "And then I'm going to shoot them."

"Er, they're still our contestants, they're just trying to knock us down." Julia stated, still in the middle of a struggle.

"Oh...so they're tricked into thinking that they're on a different team to mine!" Robyn prepared her crossbow. "I'll sort it out."

"The heck is shooting someone going to do...if they're hypnotized!" Julia exclaimed, just putting down the...bowls.

Massive empty bowls that had no purpose.

"What are these even for?" Julia asked.

"Messing stuff up apparently." Robyn said. "Because I'm going to catch the impostor!"

The two of them were doing their thing, when there was a very distinct breath that was coming from nowhere and also...an asleep Soma, as there was one thing that it could've been.

Joseph didn't shout, but the darts got shot by Hamon and went into one of the legs of Robyn.

"Whoa, It literally came from nowhere!" Robyn shouted, as she just fell to the ground. "From...nowhere."

Julia knew that it couldn't have come from nowhere, readying her fighting stance for whichever impostor came out and Heavy stepped out confidently with a grin.

"I'm not on girly team!" Heavy shouted, standing right in front of Julia. "Try and vote me out."

"Okay." Julia said. "Was that you?"

"No, I don't make thing fly." Heavy exclaimed, as Julia was looking over him...and his shells. "This is for weapon."

"Alright, impostor..." Julia sighed, having the potential evidence.

"Hah, what else could you do?" Heavy asked.

After an somewhat obvious vote and people looking at his weapon belt, the obvious was revealed.

"Heavy wasn't a impostor!"

And Julia had to team up with someone else to do some other thing and unfortunately after that vote, Aisling and Piccolo were the only options there was there.

Since Bugs, Tiana and her friend was down...she had to keep up the team spirit and that was hard when Aisling was just moving all around with Piccolo just trying to keep up.

Julia just went into the middle of it and ran into the forest fae herself and Aisling just shouted one thing.

"Are you supposed to be cool?" Aisling asked desperately.

"Yes. Are you cool?" Julia said, keeping calm.

"I don't care wherever I'm cool! I care about the forest." Aisling having a tantrum in Julia's strong hands.

"Alright, then we've gotta find the impostor." Julia said, just putting down Aisling.

"Yeah, these tasks are just real weird." Piccolo felt a sense of unease. "It's like they're traps of their own...but it takes more than that to beat us."

The trio were going on their own, as Tron Bonne and Joseph were making their entirely seperate moves and the other crewmates were doing a whole bunch of random stuff.

Random tasks that were definitely not last-minute, as Tifa got hit by the exploding pan.

*Tifa's confessional*

"I swear it felt like they got made up on the spot today, because this is gunpowder and that's a pan!" Tifa just showed her sooted-up hands. "This show is...definitely really different this season, though."

*Confessional cut*

"Alright, we're halfway through this challenge and whoever the impostors are, please don't mess around." Chris announced.

Eva and Ryuko weren't done with running around the ship, taking the exercise in their stride with their long steps, impressive pace and high amount of anger.

Amelia was just there, easily catching up with them.

"I'll be honest, you two clearly don't know what you're doing." Amelia said. "There's two impostors and whoever they are, they've got power."

"Shut up, how do you know that?" Eva asked, as Amelia just jumped in front of her.

Ryuko just stoppped, probably to listen to her...as Eva pushed right in front of the cat-like woman.

"What's your problem?"

"The problem is the impostor is clearly Joseph and with his power, he'd be great at his job." Amelia said. "Plus we've barely seen him and he's usually always doing something stupid."

"...That makes a lot of sense, but it could be someone else." Ryuko was flexing her arms. "Doesn't matter, we can catch 'em."

"Me being wrong isn't unlikely, but it's better than running around." Amelia said, as Eva was just angrily stomping around. "...Yeah, she's going to get killed."

"How you would know, huh?!" Ryuko huffed, also stomping away with Eva.

Amelia was a lonely captain once again, just walking around to ensure that the ship was ship-shape, accidentally running into Carmelita...who just put hr head down.

While some clackers were flying by.

"How the hell-" Amelia shouted while crouching.

"It's Joseph." Carmelita stated, as the clackers came down.

And it hit Amelia right on the head...in both ways.

"He's got the pirate spirit, I give him that." Amelia realised, before being completely knocked out by the clackers.

"...She isn't-" And then Carmelita got hit just as hard with the other one.

Joseph had two things to do, as he ran by and tried to pick the thing up.

*Joseph's confessional*

"Okay, maybe I did not that know you could do that until today." Joseph had a grin on his face. "So, I've been trying to have fun with this whole thing, because taking down my teammates sucks...but you know, I've got a handle on this Hamon thing-"

He then put a fork in the confessional...literally.

"-It was really okay."

*Confessional cut*

Tifa was too busy, trying to make Legoshi and Satori doing their things and together...they were very much working on it.

"Yo Tifa...what size are you?" Satori had to ask, as Legoshi didn't look impressed.

"You really want to know?" Tifa's crack of the knuckles and aggressive tone made the volleyball player back off. "Just do a task."

"What task? I've done my stuff and now I'm looking at a...strong woman." Satori remarked, as he was carrying some stuff.

"You know the one to prove that you have tasks." Tifa crossed her arms, taking it seriously.

Legoshi was just minding his business, being 7 feet tall, working hard on cleaning the floors and chilling his best with Harley Quinn, who was in the mood to fuck around and find out.

With a bat.

"Are you done with your bullshit?" Harley asked. "Because I'm about to swing on someone."

"Yeah, yeah, I've done all my tasks. Now, we're going impostor hunting." Legoshi unleashed his claws.

And together, they were here to find out the other impostor, who was actually right behind them...stalking them.


Group C for the impostors.

Yumeko and Azula were slowly walking out of the laundry room with their confident smiles, sure of their odd and unique strategy that would work.

"So, the host did not say anything about sharing darts, right?" Azula asked.

"Right, so it's not an illegal move." Yumeko said. "So, let's do it."

"Yes, let's!" Azula said. "I like the you think."

"Actually, I was just wondering." Yumeko then gave most of her darts to the Firebender and kept some, while saying this. "And it didn't come up once."

"Please, the power that I have is much stronger, since I'm not the impostor...but I'm finally a player that plays both sides." Azula had a very...wide smile.

The two of them weren't really being watched by Basil, as the mouse detective couldn't really hear or see them and Shulk, who had a bit of a vision.

But the ladies walked by the two guys, who hid in boxes without being noticed and the impostor-ish duo were ready to put them in action...while the formerly-in-alliance duo were out of the boxes.

"Well, we've got to find a way to expose them, right?" Shulk asked.

"Yes, but considering that they're clearly going for an fake impostor-style scenario, we should have to time it right." Basil remarked. "And these two are smart, so-"

"-That makes it really hard. I swear, they're built different in completely different ways!" Shulk was a bit nervous.

"Azula does have a obvious weakness, which is water and her parental issues. Yumeko is a compulsive gambling genius, so trying to make a trap for her isn't going to be easy." Basil explained to the sword-wielding teen, who was a little bit nervous about the strategy. "Is there something you want to say."

"...How do you know that? We're on the same team." Shulk asked, scared of the potential trap.

"We might be in different teams in the future, so I was just being prepared." Basil remarked, as Shulk was just a little bit nervous.

The two of them got to moving, as the detective had a plan, the sword guy reluctantly went with it and Storm Shadow, literally jumped from the silence, gave a thumbs up.

*Storm Shadow's confessional*

"The boy's reluctance to take on the plan will show that he is quite weak in some areas, even if he helped with it." Storm Shadow said. "If the plan ends up failing because of him, I won't hesistate to vote for him."

*Confessional cut*

Leshawna and Squigly were both underground and willing to do some talking with each other, as Samurai Jack was too busy with checking for other impostors.

"Oh, hey, girl with some weird skin." Leshawna said, as Squigly summoned her parasite. "Yeah, I just noticed it..."

"Well, that was rather rude." Squigly waved with some disdain. "Apologise."

"Sorry, my bad." Leshawna apologised.

"No offense taken...so you want to talk about something?" Squigly asked with intent, as Leshawna gave a thumbs up. "What is it?"

"Was wondering whose butt I'm gonna kick, because I'm tired of these impostors being real stupid about now." Leshawna cracker her knuckles. "And also, what's with your get-up?"

"These are just my clothes." Squigly answered, as the aristocratic zombie didn't really have an answer. "And plus, you doing that will only make you look like the impostor."

"Yeah, but it's something..." Leshawna said.

These two were just trying to do their thing of looking around the area, trying to find any impostors in the area...looking around corners, the toilet(s) and the tables that were stacked on top and even that one place that Yumeko was.

The laundry room, but...they couldn't even get there without getting tag-teamed.

"Finally, this took 20 minutes to even do." Squigly said. "And no-one's suspicious or even weird."

"You sure you didn't miss two people?" Leshawna asked, as a third person had joined them. "Maid lady, mind your own business."

"It just happens that we all have the same business. Don't denigrate me." Ram remarked, actually in front of the two ladies. "Besides it's obviously Azula and Yumeko."

"Then we are goners, because they're here." Leshawna looked back at the sudden appearance of the missing ladies.

"That can't be-" Squigly got stomped on by Azula and put to sleep.

"Oh no, blue girl! You ain't seen-" Leshawna got hit with the dart with Yumeko's creepy smile.

The co-impostor duo were met with Ram's suspicious eyes.

*Ram's confessional*

The pink-haired maid was angry, though it was a bit hard to tell.

"Whoever they are, they're not going to get past my efforts to stop this challenge. Because this challenge is a bit of a waste of time." Ram remarked.

*Confessional cut*


Group A online?

Luigi, Lowain, Oikawa and Kageyama was the last group that someone would expect to...even exist, but sheer coincidence and awkward anger put them together...aside from Luigi.

"Homie, if you're trying to mess with our guy Oikawa, then it's your problem!" Lowain shouted for his friend.

"Don't worry about me, Kageyama isn't much of a fighter." Oikawa remarked at Kageyama.

"Watch yourself, we're still doing the same task." Kageyama lifted his log angrily. "And I could throw it in your face."

"And you'd make yourself the impostor and lose." Oikawa said, as Kageyama was grumbling pretty awkwardly. "You know that I'm right."

"Just let me do my task, please." Kageyama grumbled, very much not in the mood.

"That's alright, Kageyama."

Luigi and Lowain were both raising an eyebrow, as the former was still in a very dour mood.

"Do you think my teammates are gonna treat me that way?" Luigi asked very nervously, as Lowain nodded sideways with confusion. "Oh okay."

"Man, you're in some kind of love funk." Lowain said, sharing the same kind of sadness.

"Nah, it's fine." Luigi just knocked him off. "It's just like that sometimes."

"Bro, I can sense that you're very checked out." Lowain then put his one arm around the green plumber. "Get one of your homies to help ya out."

Luigi gave a weak thumbs up, as Lowain had a nervous smile with the two volleyball guys arguing again and all four of them were carrying some firewood into a metal grate box.

And then a vote was heard again, as the buzzer went all around the forest with several others were feeling the repeated rings.

*Lowain's confessional*

"Man, can't these votes wait a little bit longer?" Lowain asked. "I swear it's like nobody votes with their head and just votes 'cause it's cool or because some guy said it."

The guy with furry ears grinned.

"I ain't complaining, though."

*Confessional cut*

Lowain was just one of the twelve guys that were seated back in the place, as Kageyama and Oikawa weren't in the mood to have a reasonable discussion, Luigi and B weren't excited to even have an discussion and Iori looked as he usually did.

The rest were ready to do some discussion, as Askeladd had a grin on his face.

"Why are you smiling?" Bayonetta asked. "You got caught."

"Well, all they said was someone with a sword cut some people down. And that was it." Askeladd crossed his arms smugly, as Bayonetta rolled her eyes.

"Sure, that's true." Bayonetta scoffed at him. "And someone would be stupid enough to do that."

The air was clear for a whole bunch of words to come through and the words were real clear and consise.

"Yeah, the guy who took down people with a sword is literally opposite me, armour, blonde hair and being pretty tall." Riku explained. "And he's smiling with confidence."

Since the last meeting, Squirrel Girl, Penny and Dawn (who just casually went to sleep) have been downed and Askeladd got a bit angrier...mostly thanks to Dawn's accidental move.

"And I saw his sorry ass doing the same thing to whoever that girl was." Hank added to that, as Riku looked surprised. "Yeah, he isn't that stealthy."

"Trust me, you're trying to have it both ways." Riku crossed his arms, as Askeladd just put his sword down.

"You're just trying to say nonsense." Askeladd said. "With your dumb white hair!"

Riku looked unfazed, as the Viking warrior argued himself into being voted for by a good chunk of the guys.

"Okay."

"Askeladd was the impostor, so there's only one more."

The eleven remaining contestants heard those words and were sure that they had to play the game different, Iori and Hank being a pair that wouldn't work anywhere.

On top of a roof included, as they (and Kristoff for some reason) were trying to do something about some bad attitudes.

"Hey, Yagami man, you like Rock, don't you?" Kristoff asked.

"Not really, he's the least annoying person here." Yagami scoffed at the ice cutter. "And I swear you were before you asked!"

"Okay, okay, I was just asking." Kristoff said through clenched teeth. "Are you like this all of the time?"

"Shut up, why do you care?" Yagami angrily asked.

"Because you're like a hooligan...and a fool." Hank said, pretty damn calm about a red-haired guy getting into his face. "Listen, I don't what you're doing, but getting mad over nothing is dumb."

"Your fucking face is dumb. Your glasses are okay, though." Iori spat, practically tired of speaking. "I'm going to find the last fucking impostor...even if it kills me!"

"Please do, this challenge is getting on my nerves." Hank saw that Iori literally jumped off the roof. "Actually, young people need a bit of more of the outdoors...just not on TV."

"Well, these outdoors, specifically." Kristoff relaxed on top of the roof, as Hank tried to get down from the roof. "Hold on-"

Hank fell off.

*Kristoff's confessional*

"One more part to this whole challenge and I can go and talk to Sven...must be not having a good time in this heat." Kristoff remarked, as he went out of the confessional. "...Sven, how are you okay?"

*Confessional cut*


In Group D...

Two unlikely allies that were on the same team...

Two guys that were opposite ends of the moral spectrum.

Two people that were as tall as they were in a foul mood.

And honestly, they were the last of the Rhinos that weren't impostors...but there was more people to show than the two of them doing their attempting of a investigation.

Muscle Man was knocked the fuck due to the drinks, Dante and Deadpool weren't in the challenge and it was time for two soldiers to do their thing...with Khun too.

"Hey, why are you here? Shouldn't you being with most of your team members?" Tanya asked with a snide smile. "Because...they're-"

"I know that aside from Cassie, I'm the only one who isn't an impostor." Khun had a deadly smirk on his face. "And she's...right there."

"Oh..."

Tanya grinned.

"...Hey, Cassie, your friend has got some new friends on another team."

"Yeah, we're not friends, Tanya's just messing around!"

"Good, because I don't want to disrespect a fellow soldier." Cassie cracked some knuckles.

Tanya, Sonja, Cassie and Khun made a reluctant alliance to catch those impostors with the second of the four writing down some plans in the middle of the balcony.

These four were ready and now, it's back to the least prepared duo in the game and Sol (real name Fredrick) and Coachman (probable real name Barker) were trying to find the impostor...together.

Of sorts.

They were in the same place doing completely different strategies.

"Honestly, why wouldn't want you want to make the impostor come to you? With traps?" Coachman said with a malicious grin. "The both of us could be traps and they'll be stuck fighting us."

"Because these three impostors aren't going to go for whatever bait you have...especially since its us and two of them are probably not on our team." Sol stated. "And smarter than you."

"Look, Fredrick-"

"How the hell do you know my name?" Sol interrupted the malicious trader.

"-It's not as simple as you think, those two will come here some time and honestly, those two deserve all of the punishment that they could get." Coachman was practically giddy for a fight. "And then we'll do whatever you do."

"Tie the vote, idiot." Sol remarked. "I'm going to catch them in the act and you smash the button, simple as hell, I don't give a shit about punishment or whatever bullshit you've got."

"While you hit the button, I'll go and make sure that those two will be punished." Coachman remarked, as he readied his whip for combat.

"Nah, you wouldn't win in a fight." Sol had a smirk on his face.

"And you can't do any kind of business! Am I right?" Coachman smiled quite arrogantly, as Sol grumbled. "Well, well, time to confront them."

"I'm gonna hit the button." Sol told the old guy, as he went to the voting room. "If you lose because of your stupid-ass moves, that's your problem."

"Indeed it is." Coachman just wanted to piss off Sol...a bit.

Sol scoffed at Coachman's willingness to do some punishment, as the bounty hunting man was just hanging in the voting room, ready to do some fighting...and so was Cassie.

Cassie was just doing the same thing, hanging out in the voting room...seeing Sol mad about everything.

*Cassie's confessional*

"I swear the only people that are still in are the impostors, my group of soldier-ish people, Dante being lost, Sol and Coachman...yeah, it's not easy playing Among Us in real life."

*Confessional cut*

"Man, we're three quarters of the way through and so far, these impostors have been stepping up their game...causing drama, situations and whatever else is happening underground, on the water, in the woods and in my awesome resort!"

Chris tok a breath.

"Stay tuned for the actually exciting conclusion to this long and kinda slow episode!"


To be continued in the final part of this sussy episode with Sol and Coachman taking on borderline opposite strategies in Group D...

Yumeko and Azula putting in work while the others languish in Group C...

Group B trying to be ship-shape with the strong impostors...

And Group A probably finishing first.

Yeah, the episode's not over.



Chapter 44: Episode 9-4: Actual Dedeuction

Summary:

In the end of the Among Us challenge, some people decide to use their heads to catch out the last of the impostors and others resort to stupider means.
Either way, who's going to be eliminated? Could be anyone from each team.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 9: Investigating Imposters
Part 4: Actual Deduction

The finale to the Among Us challenge with some competent impostors, as while most of them haven't survived the votes, the rest have some strong strategies to back them up with ease.

Yumeko & Ram from Group C, Michiru for Group A, Joseph for Group B and Tails, Noah and Pinstripe for Group D are the remaining impostors and they're about to make some moves.

Or not, but that's the beauty of the final fourty-five minutes.

Also thanks from 1602jaw for doing a crossover cameo in his fic from here...I mean, this cast is a mess to handle and I haven't even gotten into the interns.

And Yuri's actually in Group D as well.


"Welcome back to Among Us...the challenge that goes for...way too long and-"

Chris got interrupted by a phone call.

"-what the, what kind of phone takes calls from another dimension? Yo, Other Chris, what do you want?"

Some host from the other dimension talked his words.

"Man, I wish would, but I've got an Among Us challenge and goddamn, I don't care about him pulling my cast all of the way to your dimension. It was an off day, so see ya."

Chris just dropped the phone.

"Seriously, dude, you ever get tired of yourself..."


In Group C, where the statregies are built different.

Kasumi Todoh had principles that included only using her fighting style for fights and this was one of those times, as she was in the middle of a hallway that had rocks attached it for style points only.

She was up against a calm Samurai Jack, ragged and ready to make her moves count for more than just knocking out some people.

"Samurai, I will not bow down to you...without a fight!" Kasumi shouted.

"I don't intend to fight you, but I do intend to find the impostor." Samurai Jack replied without missing a beat.

"Well, congrats, you have found her. But I will not go down without a fight." Kasumi prepared her own fists.

"Neither will I."

The battle of the wills was underway, as Samurai Jack and Kasumi made their first move at roughly the same exact time, the palm and the sword hitting at the same time.

Each strike was hitting with precision and despite the fact that Samurai Jack was using a katana, Kasumi just kept on sending energy through it...and Samurai Jack just swung it back towards Kasumi.

It was a battle of projectiles that somehow got everyone's attention, as even the least caring of people stopping whatever they were doing to watch this.

"Kasumi, show your fighting spirit! He's probably the impostor!" Min Min encouraged her friend.

"Nah, Samurai Jack, fuck her up for real!" Riley cheered his samurai guy on.

The two of them still fighting strong, did hear something that everyone could get behind, as the buzzer rang strong and the vote for the last (three) impostors were starting to begin.

"Hold on, why would you stop this good shit?" Riley asked.

"Because we need to vote obviously." Kasumi said. "And I'm not the impostor."

Sokka just face palmed, as Shulk nervously grinned at Kasumi's stern face, as the obvious impostors started to be pulled towards the place of voting.

The location of voting was still filled with some shouting and some arguments...that still was in the category of existing on the table, but there were some good ones.

"Hey, uh, has anyone noticed what Yumeko is even doing?" Basil asked. "Because it's definitely some impostor stuff."

"Shut up and listen, Kasumi just admitted to being the impostor...I think." Min Min sighed, as Kasumi confidently crossed her arms. "Why else would she fighting?"

"To restore my art's honour!" Kasumi declared, as Samurai Jack was silently standing tall. "And to prove some people wrong!"

"...About what?" Min Min asked, practically scoring her own goal.

Kasumi's dead silence said a lot more than it needed to, as no-one was saying a word with Shulk and Basil a little bit shocked, Riley ain't suprised, Min Min's face deep in denial and the rest weren't interested in the lack of arguement.

So, you can guess where the votes went for that round.

"Kasumi was the impostor and by the way, you guys are close to finishing your tasks, so you'll beat those impostors if you...task some more, dudes."

"He clearly made that up on the spot, but that's cool." Nobara crossed her arms, as Genos was very nervous.

"Okay, but that doesn't take away from his hosting talents." Genos stated matter-of-factly.

"Nice." Nobara remarked. "I don't care."

"I do not care about the fact that you do not care." Genos said. "I will do my tasks."

Genos flew away to do just that, as Nobara shrugged at his weirdness.


Group D impostor.

The long story of three impostors was about to end, mostly because Pinstripe literally fell out of a vent...and onto the button for reasons that to this day that no-one knows.

All that anyone knew was that it was free vote, for anyone but the guy that was on top of button and accidentally held it down.

"The heck are you looking at? You wanna talk about some bullshit, I bet that Dante ain't fucking around and finding out." Pinstripe complained, as Dante gave thumbs up. "Anyways, I bet that Tails is up to something."

"Come on, this is the most obvious vote of all time...sorry." Dante apologised to the potoroo.

"I thought I knew this shit like the back of my head, but these vents ain't worth talking about." Pinstripe complained.

Whatever he was going to say, some fancy-shmancy editing later.

"Pinstripe is a impostor, he gets a penalty vote for wrecking the vents...took me all day to built that stuff!" Chef shouted, clearly not in a good mood.

"Man, F for Chef." Deadpool remarked, still slightly drunk.

There were two impostors left, doing their usual thing of working through the rest of the contestants, as Dante and Deadpool were doing things, the crew with Cassie in it was looking and hilarilously enough, Sol and Coachman were doing two very different strategical manouvres.

Sol was walking around with his sword, being grumpy as hell...which was what he would doing anyways and Coachman was standing with a very sadistic grin, spinning around his whip.

In two different places.

"Honestly, you would think that someone just standing there would be bait for impostors!" Coachman shouted arrogantly from the roof. "Good for you two...good for you."

On the roof, he was rather bored of waiting for the both of them to come up...seeing the minutes pass him by and by the time one of them came up, ten minutes had passed.

Noah was real tired, as the Total Drama veteran was not expecting to have a roof top battle and obviously, when his eyes met that same grin...one thing had to be said.

"Accidental top-tier strategy, gotta hand it to ya." Noah remarked.

"Heh, boy, you've seen nothing." Coachman immediately whipped Noah's...eyes. "And then..."

Noah tried to guard it, but the whip was just fast enough that it directly hit in the eyes at the same time and he fell down through sheer power, screaming in pain.

"No...that's not enough." Coachman onimously stated.

"I don't have vision, that should be enough-"

The old guy clicked his fingers rather weirdly, shining with a rather odd green-ish spark and Noah just backed down, putting his hands up...instinctively, as the old man grinned with satisfaction.

*Noah's confessional*

"I swear to someone up there, that I thought someone wouldn't be worse than Chris..." Noah grumbled, his vision still spotty by then.. "...I wish that someone was in the staff. Great job, Chris."

*Confessional cut*

Sol was just following Tails...with Yuri, who was just biding her time to fight and standing right in front of the fox kid, ready to actually do something.

"Hold up, you only appear at the votes!" Tails exclaimed, as Yuri was charging up a Haoh-ken.

"And now, I'm here!" Yuri declared, as she just let it go for a moment.

Though it didn't do too much damage, it did managed to dislodge one of the darts into dropping on the floor and Sol didn't look too pleased.

"Mad, that I got it?" Yuri asked Sol, who just sighed. "My team's going to win this one."

And it was back to the voting room, as some random rock had a plan to do...and everyone with overconfident Yuri was back in there, ready to present some evidence to prove who the impostor.

"Uh-" Sol was about to say.

"Hello, it's me back from the toilet rooms and I'm here to prove that you guys are stupid and Tails is actually the impostor." Yuri declared. "The fox has some darts and he's been following some people around...two of them!"

"There's more-" Sol wanted to say.

"That's all I saw and then they were down both times...what do you say to that?" Yuri asked, ready to punch Tails in the face.

"And where were you both times?" Tails asked calmly.

"I was doing my tasks, cleaning rooms...which the interns should be doing, but they deserve a day off." Yuri said. "Where the heck has your butt been?"

"I was...also cleaning rooms like a pro! Yeah!" Tails bragged with an awkward smile, as Noah was just nodding sideways. "Besides, you guys traded a actual cameras for double elimination...and some impostors play different."

"Why would they hide and wreck two people, if their goal is to impact the crew? Hide for most of the round?" Sonja answered Tails' question, getting a affirmative click from Yuri.

"Uh, yes, they would...because that would be subversive." Tails just got a facepalm from Noah.

"...That's the dumb kind of subversive, Tails...you impostor." Noah stated, as Tails was just putting his face down onto the table.

"Man..." Tails groaned, as Sonja and Yuri did a high-five. "...I got owned."

"Everybody does sometimes and that's..."

Everyone noticed that Noah going silent and his eye colour changing wasn't just a thing that could happened out of nowhere, but clearly...that was not the end of it.

"...wait, why am I forced to tell people that I'm the impostor? What kind of stuff did you just throw on me?" Noah stated. "Seriously, I've been following people for 2 hours and I get hypnotized and lose."

"Nice one." Coachman made a slow clap that shook Noah out of his trance. "Stupid boy, your trick would get revealed anyways."

"You literally bullshitted your way to a win." Noah said with an impressive amount of contempt. "For what?"

"For winning, dawg." Deadpool then raised a hand for Noah.

Somehow, the votes managed to tie, mostly because a good chunk of the contestants were real pragamatic and the others had no clue why they won...but they did win.

Tails and Noah were out and pure subversive strategy won in the end, and yet there was no surprise to be had and a whole lot of questions about the ethics of hypnotism...

...weren't going to be answered, as the crewmates won.

"Damn, no impostors in here! You won-oh yeah, you won, good job." Chef's mood practically swung mid-sentence. "Er, you guys get outta here. Tails, Noah, Tanjiro and Pinstripe, your butts are up for elimination."

"...Man, hypnotism, huh?" Deadpool asked, which got everyone looking at him.

*Muscle Man's confessional*

The guy woke up in the confessional...which was in the hotel.

"Hey, guys, I won with my own head! So, it's the time to do some celebrating!" Muscle Man bragged. "Bro, where's the drinks in this thing?"

*Confessional cut*


Group A, for the final time

Michiru had a very hard job to do, as while she had managed to knock out Hank and was about to do it to Lowain, there was a few people that were paying some good attention.

Unsurprisingly, Luigi and Penny were a little spooked by the beast teen's powerful knock out punch...but they were going regardless...as Lowain wasn't that aware of it.

"Man, this impostor thing's getting all of us to do crazy punches. Neat, huh?" Lowain asked, not caring that much.

"Yeah, but I'm not it." Michiru said, standing tall.

"There's a lot of strong bros in here." Lowain remarked with a smirk. "I'm not accusing you!"

"Checks out, some guys really can puck a punch." Michiru said, though the sweat was starting to drip. "You know...it's cool."

"You okay? 'Cause I'm okay!" Lowain was just fistbumping Michiru in her...weirdly over-sized fist. "It's you, right?"

"Yeah."

Michiru then let go of a very strong punch, as Lowain got instantly knocked out and even got spun in the air and the beast teen just had a deep sigh in relief.

Penny and Luigi saw all of the conversation and the impostor's punch and the former was just running towards the location with a lot of fear...while the latter looked more than ready to fight, even if Penny was angry at said decision.

Even if Luigi was actually shaking in his own boots, he practically stepped forward with some impressive sweat...with Michiru a little bit nervous at punching someone.

"Come on, you're not a bad guy." Michiru said. "But being an impostor's pretty hard."

"Yeah...got it." Luigi said, still quite nervous about trying to fight a beast teen.

Michiru just readied a strong one for the green plumber, who was just slowly walking sideways to avoid getting hit...and then she just let it go before...Luigi rolled out of the way.

And the two of them were actually pretty tired, both of them unwilling to really do each other in...but they were slowly preparing the best move that they could do.

Luigi looked away from the fight...with Michiru ready to use her first tranq dart to hit on the green guy.

*Luigi's confessional*

"I don't really care that much if I've got the right move, but I care that my teammate's got the right moves..." Luigi said, still saddened. "...so please get over there."

*Confessional cut*

Luigi managed to attempt the running dive grab...and ended up rolling right into Michiru's dart throw, leaving him asleep and the beast teen felt...questionable about that decision.

Michiru was in thought about this challenge, about why the challenge the way that it is and what her teammates thought about her and then one of her teammates popped out of nowhere.

"Hey, dumbass."

Kageyama popped out of a bush.

"I know, I lost. Because I was a dumbass." Michiru sighed, pretty angry.

"You're...not a dumbass." Kageyama remarked, as Michiru awkwardly grinned. "You carry him."

"That's a dumbass move." Michiru told him. "I'm not gonna carry him and get voted off!"

Penny hit the button, so it was back to the voting booth with everyone and you can guess what happened with the votes...Oikawa was talking down Kageyama for no reason, while the rest were just giving them some weird looks.

In the main voting hut, things were a bit simpler than that.

"Listen, Kageyama. I've got some evidence that makes one of your team members the impostor, so it's sure to knock your confidence down." Oikawa explained. "It's a nice and simple explaination."

"Show it, I don't care!" Kageyama huffed.

"Okie dokie, guys, are you ready to do this or what?" Oikawa asked. "Because it's not Kageyama and his stupid face, but tanooki girl...'cause someone told that she was sneaking around like crazy."

"...I saw her with Luigi on the ground, dart in back, Oikawa." Kageyama said. "Shut up."

"Tobio-chan, you're not getting this." Oikawa had a smug grin. "I've got picture evidence of your teammate doing some knock outs, so okay."

"I wasn't disagreeing with you. So, shut up." Kageyama stated, as Michiru was sweating beads. "Trust me, if you're the impostor, I'm not voting for you."

"But I'm not the impostor, just trust me!" Michiru pleaded, standing up quite literally. "...What's your deal?"

Kageyama and Oikawa was looking at each other, as the latter dropped some pictures and the former scowled at Oikawa.

"My deal is that these woods is rather bad for my dress and you got an photo-op...show's over, furry darling." Bayonetta said, as the votes were counting up quickly.

And then the announcement was heard.

"Man, Michiru's out of the game...which means that she and Askeladd, Donkey Kong and Rock are up for elimination and the rest of you...get safety."

"Hey, where's our reward?!" Oikawa shouted, as Kageyama has a smug grin.

"The real reward is that all of us are safe." Bayonetta said. "Even the ones that didn't really think too hard."

Some people were offended, some of them weren't offended and others were definitely in the mood to have some relaxation after the two hour-long challenge.


Group B, back in business.

Joseph was back and he was...doing things on a cruise ship, hanging out on the voting table.

"Yeah, what's up, homies! Man, you guys look angry." Joseph remarked awkwardly. "It's not like there's five minutes left or anything."

"Hey, guys, five minutes left! The cruise ship ain't paying for itself you know!" Chris announced, which got Joseph in a bit of a panic. "Also, vote for drama, for hecking sake!"

"Hey, uh, are you guys up for a inter-team sorta thing." Joseph told two people who weren't impressed.

"No, that's just not my style." Legoshi was pissed, which got Joseph into doing his iconic breathing. "What are you doing?"

"A breathing exercise? You guys having fun." Joseph remarked, as Harley Quinn started swinging at random.

On the table.

Which meant that Julia got hit, as Joseph stopped for a second.

"Yeah, vote me the fuck off, at least I'm not an impostor and I ain't fake!" Harley declared. "Also, you gotta teach me that move."

"Hey, thanks, sad that you're about to get voted off, though." Joseph remarked with a smirk, as the table was a little bit shocked.

Well, with that move...

"Harley was not the impostor and oh yeah, three minutes left."

...someone could actually press the button again immediately and that someone did, as Eva looked mad about something.

"Joseph was over here breathing like a dumbass. Also, also, he's the only one with the clackers that made some badass moves. I can't complaining, but this challenge is just boring." Eva crossed her arms.

"I agree, but what kind of argument is that? It's not like he's going to admit it!" Amelia shouted at Eva, who was past caring at this point.

"These swingy things keep on being found, so it's not my problem!" Eva exclaimed. "It's his problem, also, his Hamon thing is lame."

"Yeah, it's not lame. Besides, you have no evidence that these things are mine-"

Joseph's sudden shock at the clackers being revealed with the 'J' practically sold it.

"-Oh no! At least, I won't be voted off."

And the votes came.

"Okay, Joseph is the impostor, so the ship wins! Get out, dudes, 'cause this ship's ready to go!"

*Amelia's confessional*

"I can't believe that the strategy

*Confessional cut*


Group C

Ram may have taken down Squigly and Shego, but the real co-imposter duo were having a real fun time taking down a whole bunch of crewmates...as one of them was a Firebending prodigy and the other gambles with ethics.

And with being seen, too, as the last few minutes of the game was coming in.

Nicole, Min Min, Kyo and Nobara were four of the knockouts that Azula did and together, they were grinning with confidence...since they both teamed up to take down Shulk.

And that left Genos, Basil, Storm Shadow, Sokka, Samurai Jack, Mystique Sonia and Terry for the non-impostors in the group and with a few minutes, it was do or die time.

Mostly for Basil and Storm Shadow.

"The fool got taken because he went too early." Storm Shadow remarked. "And honestly, allying with that old guy is a mistake in the making."

"I know, but I did teach him forgery...a big mistake in retrospect." Basil said.

The two of them were about to pounce on the deadly duo....and then Basil turned around to see that it was only him, giving a clear smile to the plan that was about to be enacted.

"Dude, this is the final vote! Make some drama!"

And the plan had an alternative with the rest of the crewmates ready to do...whatever they wanted to do in the voting room.

"It's Yumeko, obviously! She's been turning up with Azula, does that make sense!" Mystique Sonia yelled.

"No, because that would be...not legal or something!" Sokka exclaimed, as Azula and Yumeko were both grinning. "And Azula has too much pride to play two-player BS!"

"Why would you think it would be her, though? She's ridiculously obvious and plus Yumeko's smiling like a villain." Mystique Sonia remarked. "By the way-"

"Shut up, it's Azula, obviously." Sokka crossed his arms. "Watch, I bet that she won't argue...because she's been putting fire all over the place and she's got the darts."

"Fine...I guess you got me." Azula smiled confidently. "But I have been working with the real impostor and she's in a good mood."

"Shut up, you got caught." Mystique Sonia told Azula. "Yasha, this game's over."

"There's still one impostor-" Azula got interrupted, the smile not knocked off her face.

"No way, there isn't!" Sokka declared, as most of the contestants remembered that there was still one more. "See ya!"

"Wait, we have lost this challenge because there is someone else-"

"Azula was not the impostor...ooh, you guys lose. Since she did some impostor work, she can vote with Kasumi, Yumeko, Darkness and Ram to vote any one of you guys out!" Chris announced. "Damn, must suck to suck, huh?"

*Darkness' confessional*

"Oh no, I've got no-one good to vote out...besides that cold weird man Genos." Darkness remarked. "Honestly, he is very scary and I will not bow down to his style."

*Confessional cut*

"Oh and by the way, each group can only vote for each other." Chris said.


In the greenest of cabins, there was a certain group from the resort that was hanging out and doing the strategy business and Sonja...was not going to say anything.

"Damn...how many of us is voting for that guy? Noah's quite literally the most unexpected of picks and I've seen guys like that before. The smartest of the Total Drama veterans." Snake remarked, as Samus just nodded with that.

"Huh, you really know about this kind of stuff...guess it comes with the territory." Samus had a grin on her face.

"Yeah...I swear you've gotta...calm it down with the remarks." Snake nervously said. "Tanya, you're gonna say something?"

"Honestly, why not Pinstripe? He seems like the same type of person and he's clearly in cahoots with The Coachman." Tanya answered. "Heavy seems like he'd be useless."

"Nah, it's the opposite. He's going to be some future villain's henchman, not caring that much about whatever mad plan he does." Snake stated, as the three of them were looking at him with confidence.

"Fine...if Pinstripe eliminates you, I'll revel in it." Tanya had a smug grin on her face, as Snake just ignored her.

"Hey, if you've got a problem with Snake..." Samus unloaded her whip. "...I'll sort it out."

"Okay, I don't care." Tanya remarked.

*Sonja's confessional*

"I doubt that there isn't the start of a relationship between Snake and Samus...so I'll let it happen, but Tanya being an agitator is stupid, though."

*Confessional cut*

Yumeko, Azula, Harley and Tron Bonne were all hanging out and I do mean, hanging out...as they were ready to do some voting.

"Why not Sokka-" Tron Bonne tried to suggest.

"Please, if we eliminate him now, he'll probably show up with an immunity idol and do something actually smart." Azula stated, clearly in the mood to do a bit of trolling. "But we can eliminate someone strong from another team."

"Yeah, that robot guy. Genos, is it?" Yumeko said, as Azula got a wide smile. "That team would have a problem with him going."

"Yes, they would. It's not like Sokka would do much here anyways." Azula confidently stated.


"Okay, I'm eliminating like four people right now, so whatever questions you guys have...I'm not gonna answer them!" Chris announced. "You know the drill, no marshmellow, you're taking ride on the awesome sling-yacht!"

Weirdly enough only Sokka, Genos, Samurai Jack, Snufkin and Riley were the ones from Group C.

"Man, this is some fucked up shit." Riley said.

And it was all of the impostors of each group.

"Yeah, you're not listening." Noah remarked.

"Alright, like I said, each team only gets one contestant voted off, so multi-vote madness ain't happening! We're starting off with the impostors!"

Chris had to put them in suspense.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Right now, Rock, Bugs and Joseph have only two votes between weirdly enough, so they're safe." Chris announced, only one of them catching it.

"Nice!" Joseph exclaimed.

The Impostors, tho: Rock, Michiru, Donkey Kong, Askeladd (of Group A), Tron Bonne, Wario, Bugs, Joseph (of Group B) Kasumi, Ram, Darkness, Yumeko (of Group C) and Tails, Tanjiro, Noah, Pinstripe (of Group D)

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"With the second lowest amount of votes of their group, Tails, Tanjiro and Michiru are still safe."

"Thanks, Kageyama!" Michiru shouted.

"Uh, Kage-who?" Tanjiro asked finally freaked out.

...

Noah was actually sweating nervously.

...

Tails was accepting of whatever fate he was going to have.

...

Rock was just doing some air guitar, as Tron Bonne clearly very angry at someone...as was Pinstripe.

...

Donkey Kong was just bonking his own head.

...

and Askeladd was just angrily gasping.

"Askeladd and Donkey Kong are out...but who's going to join these two?" Chris asked. "Will it be Tron Bonne, Wario, Pinstripe or Noah, both of which are ridiculously important to each team!"

The four of them were incredibly nervous, as each one knew that they were in some kind of alliance or important to each team...especially the two messed up Rhinos.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Wario has the most votes out of all the impostors that got votes, so bye bye! But all of the Rhinos with votes, there's only three and since Azula's safe, we've got Shulk, Basil, Storm Shadow and Lynn up for elimination?"

Shulk, Basil, Lynn and Storm Shadow are sitting down with some grimaces, as...none of them knew what way the votes went and all of them had reasons to be.

"Which of the four will go home?" Chris asked. "Man, this is taking forever!"

...

...

Shulk was just very unsure of what happened.

...

...

Basil didn't look too surprised at the votes.

...

...

Lynn was actually nervous.

...

...

Storm Shadow was sitting down with a high amount of arrogance.

...

...

"Wait, wait, Shulk's eliminated?!"

"What?" Shulk shouted, as Lynn shrugged. "This doesn't make sense."

"Yes, that actually does not make sense." Basil remarked.

"Wait, what happened this time?" Shulk asked. "Must have been a bit too strong."

"It is what it is." Storm Shadow disappeared out of the place, as Shulk just got up.

"Shulk...go join the other eliminated people!" Chris let the blonde guy walk off the stage.

Yumeko and Azula who was walking from a bush were...incredibly confused and also...oddly Lynn had an angry grin.

*Yumeko's confessional*

The girl looked like she figured something out.

"Honestly, I don't really know why else people would vote for Shulk...aside from his lack of strength and not Lynn. Someone's out here messing with our team and...I can't wait to see who it is!" Yumeko exclaimed.

*Confessional cut*

"No words, please, but you guy and gals should be proud of making this far! Too bad it's not far enough!' Chris proclaimed. "So..."

The sling-yacht shot off at speed.

"...that should be enough? Who's going to get cooked? Who's going to cook them all? And who's going to make some actual good meals that aren't cursed? Until next time...on Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!"


Askeladd and Donkey Kong wouldn't have that much impact.

Wario could've stayed strong with the villainous alliance, but since he smelled so much, his alliance couldn't sway the vote.

Shulk, though?

There's a very good reason for why he's the one to be eliminated, as though Tron Bonne would've had the same effect and Storm Shadow would shake up the team a ton in a bad way.

Let's be real, a good chunk of the rest were voting for other people and he just happened to get screwed over by a move.

A move that was made by someone!

Uh....

In the next episode, why Chef's going to take a backseat along with his crew to a cooking challenge and who's doing it?

The contestants, some of them being cooking geniuses and others being cooking dummies, have to adapt to a Shokugeki!

Different judges!

Different area!

More stoves than you can blow up!

And the food-gasms, the intense competition, the smells that would count as a chemical weapon, Soma pulling some ingredients out of nowhere and sheer arrogance, in the form of cooking boasts!

Shokugeki no Total Drama, baby!



Chapter 45: Episode 10-1: Kitchen Warriors

Summary:

As the drama starts to really heat up...the kitchen also does to some extent, as our four teams get prepared for it and deal with their own drama along the way.

There may be some bitchin' in the kitchen, but that's not for sure!

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 10: Kitchen Warriors
Part 1: Stewing The Drama

Uh, the title's fitting is all I'm going to say about this one...as the four teams had one person eliminated each and some of them were more dramatic than the others!

And others weren't, but there's also food.

So, that's cool and there may or may not be a new contestant in the midst and consequently, someone may or may not have to trade places.

Appreciate the reviews, 1602jaw and Memeking again and you know Soma isn't the only chef around in this set contestants that can do it.

Oh yeah, there's a new contestant's coming in store...but she's not really in the competition.


"Last time on Total Drama, we had a challenge that was very 'sus' as the people say it, as we had people trying to do tasks or other people trying to put those people to sleep!"

A whole bunch of stuff would be shown like Luigi getting back to "normal", Oikawa trying to shout over Kageyama and Papyrus shouting something pretty cool.

"Some were on a boat, some in the woods, some underground and some in the awesome resort and everyone was making moves...being swapped into different groups!"

The four different groups were attempting to get used to each other, as the teams were a bit different and some unusual team-ups were shown (like Tails and Noah.)

"Some impostors were acting like crewmates, while other crewmates were the realest of impostors. Most of the impostors sucked enough to lose, but some teamed up to win!"

The Yumeko and Azula showdown was shown, as Ram bashed Squigly with a whole bunch of heavy clothes and...a basket that was definitely not shown last episode.

"These eliminations are real different, 'cause Donkey Kong, Askeladd, Shulk and Wario were all goners from their teams!"

The four of them being shot off was shown.

"Okay, the drama's finally turning up the heat. The teams are back to boil over the drama and will they get overcooked or are they cooking things up perfectly...Right now on Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!"


There are intros, but I don't have to bow down to every whim.


Shulk's elimination shook the team only a little bit, as Legoshi, Kristoff, Muscle Man and Hank were all together talking about the guy just being eliminated.

Actually, Hank was trying to cook some BBQ, but emphasis was on trying.

"Man, what the fuck happened last night?" Muscle Man shouted. "It was like some kind of crazy elimination, bro."

"Stop saying bro a lot. It's weird, like the fact that Shulk...of all people got eliminated." Kristoff said. "Didn't the old guy said he held no hate in his heart."

"No way, man. He said that he hopes that his team accepts him...or some other kind of weird buncha words!" Muscle Man shouted.

"...Can't believe that he trusted the old guy and then got set up and disappeared." Kristoff said, as the three of them sighed. "Legoshi?"

"Yeah, I can't believe him." Legoshi said.

"Can't believe that, dude!" Muscle Man almost shouted over Legoshi. "It's not him."

"That's some supicious activity, though it ain't probably ain't him." Hank stated, which got Legoshi displeased. "Could be someone else."

Hank and Muscle Man were just one side that was chilling, while Legoshi and Kristoff were standing there...thinking about what happened last night and there was some others that were doing some other business.

*Hank's confessional*

"Whoever voted for that guy must be feeling mighty stupid right about now." Hank said. "Because I'm always voting for some people who can't pull their weight."

*Confessional cut*

Mostly Azula's Angels (as named by an confident Harley Quinn), who were just figuring out that there was some shenanigans going on and hanging out on the roof again.

Like they usually would.

"Hey, guys! I can't believe that Shulk just got voted off..." Yumeko exclaimed. "...must have been a coincidence."

"It really isn't. He is clearly on the weaker side and quite literally got dragged into an alliance by an old man, so he should be gone. How did he-" Azula said, as Yumeko kept it cool.

"Considering that since one person from each team got eliminated and he did mess up slightly, he would get a fair amount of votes." Yumeko explained, as there was someone raising their eyebrows at this. "Lynn...could be useful."

"Oh, yeah, the three other ladies probably voted together...with you." Azula remarked, catching on what Yumeko said.

"Oh well, guilty as charged! I actually don't mind making some friends and them helping me out." Yumeko admitted with a sincere smile.

"Nice, I knew you had some people backing you up!" Tron Bonne exclaimed. "They're allies, though."

"No, they're full on friends. Believe it or not, I don't like to think about strategy all of the time." Yumeko said.

"Yeah...you're not wrong, but Azula isn't going to be wrong." Tron Bonne asked. "Right?"

"Someone did manage to get to third that way, so she's right...just be ready drop them when it counts." Azula advised Yumeko.

The other two weren't really sure what to say, but they just nodded along with the triple trouble conversation.

"Cool, the hell are we going to do, then?" Harley asked. "Win the challenge or something?"

"That and someone needs to recruit one of the other people to our alliance. Trust me, the other alliance is shambles." Azula remarked, as Squirrel Girl and Harley...barely understood what she said. "Then I'll be part of the best alliance of all time."

"Will it rule the game?" Harley said, almost rolling her eyes.

"Yes...it will with the heat of a thousand suns."

*Squirrel Girl's confessional*

She was a little bit mad.

"It does hit a bit different when your alliance leader is a power-hungry 14-year old, but she's definitely a smart power-hungry 14-year old!" She said. "I mostly got Sokka stuff that I shouldn't tell...probably because she'll get eliminated."

*Confessional cut*


Sokka's alliance was in pretty high spirits about this specific day for no reason, as they were just hanging out near the edge of a ravine and playing some strength-testing games.

"Dang, whoever that Askeladd guy was...he sucked." Sokka remarked. "But how the heck are we going to beat Azula like this?"

"What do you mean like this? No team really won or lost, a lot of people just happened to be immune to the votes." Cassie said. "And I think we're in a alright state."

"Look she's probably going to pull some insane strategy out of nowhere and then we'll just lose more." Sokka complained.

"What if the 'insane strategy' is making you stress your butt out, Sokka?" Oikawa asked, as the rest of them gave a thumbs up. "Wait, I was joking!"

"This is a game where you step on a rock and then you get shot off in a boat!" Sokka shouted.

"Uh, you okay? Nobody won." Lowain asked. "We all sussed them out...aside from whatever group you were in. Bummer, but at least you didn't get voted out."

"Yeah. Did you know that Yumeko and Azula were impostor-ing together?" Sokka asked. "Did you also know that Ram was an impostor?"

"Nah...I can't believe that your group had a collective bruh moment, bro. Take some time to chill, though-" Lowain suggested to Sokka, who wasn't that interesting.

"There's no time to chill, we need to win even more...exponentially!" Sokka shouted. "We've got the greatest techniques and tactics, so let's bring the other teams down!"

"Dude just spat out some bars." Lowain whispered to Cassie.

"That would imply that we're not doing just that." Cassie said to Lowain.

And then she stood up with Sokka, who was nervous.

"Sokka, we can probably make good on winning this challenge or at the very least, making sure that we're able to be safe." Cassie said. "I don't know how, but we can win this one!"

"Yeah...I don't know what I just said, but winning is going to be easy." Sokka remarked, as the rest of them stood up and Tails ran in to get a high-five.

The crew was back in business and ready for whatever challenge was about to happen, especially since the dynamic from last challenge actually gave something to all of them.

New perspective.

*Tails' confessional*

"Wait, why do I get the feeling that we're going to get owned by some team and that it is going to be inevitable?" Tails asked. "Probably just a feeling."

*Confessional cut*

And what about the truce-alliance hybrid that was hanging out in the woods? It wasn't going to be smooth sailing in the same woods, especially since there was some words being thrown.

Dante was glaring at Coachman, as Basil and Pinstripe both knew that they didn't vote for their teammate that got eliminated and the argument just kept on going.

"Okay, Shulk got eliminated, he left the alliance, you say weird thing, he just coincidentally goes home. Sounds stupid." Dante remarked.

"Shulk doesn't deserve to be eliminated by some stupid little someone who thinks they're a genius." Coachman huffed. "What would I gain from even doing that?"

"Wait, what kind of big-brained play are you going for, huh?" Dante asked.

"I was not the one who voted for Shulk. Whoever they are...must think that I'm stupid, but they're the one who is stupid." Coachman said, practically having that demonic grin. "Besides, it's none of us."

"Yeah, you're just covering for your own butt." Dante said.

"I did mean it that I wanted him to have a decent time, you fool!" Coachman shouted.

"Damn then that sounded onimous for a goodbye, eh?" Dante remarked. "Geez, take a breath, old man."

"...You take a breath too, demon hunter. If he's voted out due to some coincidence, then that's that."

"Great...then let's show those guys what we're made of."

The other two members of the messy alliance were backing away from the very much angered duo with white hair, as they didn't really have any ideas either.

*Basil's confessional*

The mouse detective didn't really fear in his heart.

"As much as we're willing to have some banter, the fact that they're arguing over what is practically fiction shows that this thing is practically on the edge of breaking apart. It would be an alliance, but that would imply that they're at least willing to do some teamed up strategy."

*Confessional cut*


The cafeteria...would normally be where the craziest of the dramas would spill over in this season in these short, but sweet nine episodes and there definitely was a lot of that happening...

...but for now, Snake, Samus, Pit and Miko were doing something that was stupid.

"Don't fuck with me and my Kazuya!" Pit shouted, which got Julia confused. "It's like top one in this island."

"Pit, it's not that big of a deal. We're the top c-team on this island" Miko yelled.

"Wait, you were going to say-" Julia realised, as the two youngsters were just giving the death stares. "-Don't worry about it, people won't notice."

Pit and Miko were both sure that they had outplayed a supersoldier and a bounty hunter (who were playing Mario and Luigi), as the crowd of people were cheering.

"What matters is the real challenge ahead of us." Snake said. "The challenge that might make one of you two eliminated."

"You really lay it on thick for no reason, huh." Samus remarked, as she just accepted the loss. "Though we'll win today."

"What makes you think that we'll lose?" Miko confronted the bounty hunter.

"Anyone could win today...especially since the last challenge was very different to any others." Samus remarked. "But we're not the same level."

"You're just some bounty hunter, but I'm a gamer...an oppressed group!" Miko shouted, which got a lot of people laughing around. "Thanks?"

"...Oh my god, she's serious." Snake was just looking disappointed, as Samurai Jack just didn't understand. "Your gamer skills ain't nothing compared to years of hell."

"...Glad, you're outta there."

As the two teamed-up duos were going back to their seats, there was a certain bunch that had been overlooked and were more than ready to not be overlooked.

"Wow, I can't believe nobody noticed that you were the impostor. You must have some great skills." Spike said to Ram.

"Actually, I can hide really well courtesy of my master." Ram answered honestly, drinking some low-quality water like it was tea.

"Then you must have a cool master to do...that." Spike said.

"Every day, I am grateful to my master for teaching me many things. So, why are you so interested in it?" Ram asked.

"Because I want to know about my teammates, nothing too big." Spike stated, as Aisling stomped up to them. "What's your-"

"I'm fine and you're missing the fight!" Aisling shouted. "Look at it-"

"Look at what-"

The purple dragon kid, the potentially fae child and the pink-haired maid were seeing some of that classic questionable strategy from the spiciest alliance for a good while.

Even in most reality shows, as while there wasn't many words said, an tired Tifa, an smug Azula and a very antsy Coachman said what was needed to be said...and bonus points went to a confused Harley and Dante.

*Aisling's confessional*

"As long as those five aren't thinking of beating me and as long as I have wolves, this is going to be easy! Easy enough for me to win and finally get noticed." Aisling said with confidence.

*Confessional cut*

Speaking of that table.

"Please, Shulk would be much more deserving than you to be here. What do you have other than fire and a smart mind?" Coachman asked, once again...not helping.

"I have strategy that will consistently get us the win...and a bunch of people behind my back." Azula said. "Meanwhile, you were arguing with Dante over here."

"Does it really matter where you got that? When you're stupid enough to eliminate someone that could have been useful...you stupid little girl." Coachman said.

"Then my fire must have gotten to your head, because I'm right in there." Azula calmly remarked, as Harley was just trying to cut it out.

"Says you, someone's quite easily tricked despite being so intelligent." Coachman said, as Pinstripe looked...stupified. "Besides, if I led this team, do you know how many challenges we'd win...possibly quite a lot more than we'd lose, I would say."

"That sounds impressive, but if you're going to do that, don't do dumb shit." Pinstripe said.

"Well, of course, I'm too old to do just that." Coachman remarked.

And of course, the actual team leaders (Carmelita and Tifa) weren't really able to stop them, but they did have a plan...practically being the other side of the table to the squabblers.

"I mean, Azula's clearly going to be the better leader of the two. The old guy has some weird power and man, can he shout...but he's no strategy man." Tifa said, still eating her breakfast. "...I'm just thinking of letting those two lead a challenge each."

"Despite the fact he has no business winning that many challenges, he did..." Carmelita said. "...Azula is pretty strong, so having them seperately lead the challenge works."

"Good idea, because as much as it would entertaining, it would suck to be around that mess." Tifa remarked, as Carmelita nodded along. "Besides, I came here to win and have a good time!"

"Not happening." Carmelita just immediately replied. "Chris is going to show up some time and-"

"Hey, I'm right on time, campers!"

Tifa and Carmelita were both not in the mood to deal with Chris' own bullshit, as the Rough Rhinos were definitely looking at the host itself.

"...What's the challenge?" Mikasa asked. "We're prepared for it."

"Hey, hey, hey, I don't have a challenge every time! Sometimes, I come around to say hi."

There was whole bunch of silence, as a good chunk of people didn't actually see him to do that.

"Oh, I was wondering why you were around yesterday." Yagami said, getting his hating quota out. "I hate your-"

"Good morning, campers, I do have an awesome challenge for you today!" Chris announced, which got the people groaning. "Man, you aren't ready for it!"

"Please tell me it's not torture." Yagami crossed his own arms, as he was sitting down.

"Campers, meet me in the woods that some of you that have been to!" Chris shouted. "In an hour, 'cause it's a while away."


Nearly an hour later, there was some of usual sunlight that shone through the massive canopy of trees that was above them on Rushall Island, the island that has...a lot of things.

A lot of buildings, you could say and one of them was going to be important to this episode...actually, it was a whole restaurant, but you could do way worse than that.

Since this was going to be a resort, there had to be a restaurant with an absolute massive kitchen...which meant everybody knew what the challenge was, but some of them were admiring the wood work that went into making this.

"Is this part of the resort...because this is lookin' good!" Owen shouted.

"Dude, I'd totally eat here." Rock said. "If this was part of the Resort."

"Trust me, this place plus everywhere else is going to be open as part of The Drama Resort...hopefully finishing later this year, but as for now-"

"We're going to be cooking?" Noah remarked.

"Yes, we are, Noah! We've got another classic challenge coming back in this swanky place, as you groups are going to be cooking for judges once again!"

Leshawna and Eva immediately looked uninterested in this thing.

"However since there are so many people, each team have 5 signature dishes and of course...each team has their own judges, some of which you know from Total Drama and the other show." Chris announced. "And you know, try to not blow anything up."

"Hold the fuck up, that's hard!" Tiny Tina shouted.

"That's because you're kinda insane, sometimes in a bad way." Owen patted the explosives experts on the back.

"Alright, you guys have...some hours to finish for the five judges that include me-why the hell is the screen down?" Chris asked, as the screen slid down on its own.

"Maybe someone wanted to prank you hard. You've got a lot of haters-" Rock wanted to finish that statement, but Soma just shouted.

The screen was on and showed some guy with pink-ish hair in a grey turtleneck...who looked like he was tired of Soma's bull and was also...barely awake in the middle of the night.

"Hey, Chef Shinomiya, sir, what's good?" Soma asked.

"Honestly, I didn't even want to call you...despite the fact that you left impromptu for no reason." Shinomiya stated. "Soma, you're on a reality show that almost is one due to the circumstances you're in and you don't even realise that you're a Totsuki respresentive."

"Man, I guess I wasn't thinking about that." Soma was just scratching his head. "Wait, why did you call me?"

"This is, quite literally, an unloseable challenge for you...even if you're teamed up with three people who can't cook." Shinomiya said. "I just wanted to say that you're...definitely a respresentative of Totsuki, so do not mess this up."

"Thanks, but I'm not motivated enough." Soma said. "Look, if I lose this, then I'll vote myself off...'cause that's where my best comes from."

"Do not do that, please-"

And the screen was turned off and it pulled itself back up, as Soma awkwardly chuckled to look at his half-confused, half-pissed off team.

"Are you really willing to be like this over an opportunity that you literally can't get." Mikasa stated to Soma like he was an idiot. "This is serious."

"This is a challenge that I can't lose, I won't get eliminated just like that." Soma crossed his arms.

"You're going to regret saying that." Mikasa stated.

"Don't worry, I can sense a sabotage from a mile away." Soma stated, as the guy had a goofy smile.

Mikasa just sighed, as Kipo, Noah and Terry Bogard were all shocked at the move by the cook.

*Terry's confessional*

"Man, as much as he's got gumption, he's also got an target on his back and...he's definitely a dude that we need to keep this team chill." Terry remarked with an awkward smile. "And man, he cooks good."

*Noah's confessional*

"Honestly, if this doesn't get Soma eliminated, then it shows an impressive amount of confidence in his own self..." Noah had a smug smirk. "...making him perfect for an alliance with me, Owen and someone else."

*Kageyama's confessional*

The black-haired kid looked real angry.

"Is this guy serious, he's going to get sent home! Like there's no way that his cooking is this good...like he's got some good food, but why is he so confident?" Kageyama asked.

*Confessional cut*

"Before I got interrupted, 'cause it'd be unfair to everyone. We're going back to two teams being safe and two teams doing double elimination...alright!" Chris just made everyone groan. "You guys have got a few hours to impress me!"

The contestants were pretty riled up, as there was a whole bunch shouting over each others and others that were silenced by the shouts.

"Now, if you excuse me, I've got brunch with Chef!" Chris was back to being in a good mood.


The four kitchens were coloured according to each team, as there was a red kitchen, a gold-ish kitchen, a green kitchen, a blue kitchen and a hundred contestants that were energised to make the best of their cooks.

Soma and Noah were paired up "concidentally" and Papyrus just happened to be there...and the rest of the Crows were doing their thing.

"...Hold on, there's no ingredients to make a sub?" Terry asked, stuck with Kyo and Mikasa.

"We're not making submarines." Mikasa remarked.

"That's what we call long sandwiches back in Southdown. They're a whole foot long."

"That sounds terrible, but I can work with it." Mikasa said, ready to find some the ingredients.

"You don't even know what it is." Kyo grumbled. "Also, I've got something better...I just need to think about it."

"You better think about it, because I've already got some bread!"

The fighting trio weren't the only ones that were struggling to pick a good dish, as while Kipo, Miko and Owen hypothetically would make a good trio, the only one who knew how to cook...was also eating some lettuce from the fridge.

"Hey, hey, hey, you chose this ingredient, don't eat it." Kipo just took the lettuce out of his hand.

"Look, I haven't eaten for an hour..."

Miko and Kipo both looked uninterested.

"...I've been trying to handle it, but emphasis on 'trying'."

"Uh, why would you eat lettuce?" Miko asked, as Owen was just nervously looking at her. "Man, I can't stay mad at you."

Miko and Owen were just working at nothing together, as Kipo was trying to figure out what to even make and also...wonder what the heck a gamer and a fat guy were doing.

*Kipo's confessional*

She was very much getting tired.

"I'll be honest, the only thing I know how to deal with is cheese...special emphasis on deal with, because I wasn't even cooking cheese!" Kipo shouted, trying to stay calm. "I need those two to work together or someone cool's going to be sent home..."

*Confessional cut*


The Swordfishes were fully in business, as while a good majority of the team was just trying to get to grips with such modern appliances, some others were confident saying a bunch of words.

Or yelling a bunch of words in some guys' case.

"You look stupid on grill." Heavy stated. "Let big man handle the grill."

"Oh, I will!" Oikawa shouted. "Anyways, guys, we need to step up our game on account of us losing a lot more than we should."

"Right, and we need heavy helping of winning." Heavy cracked his knuckles. "Cry about it later, baby."

"Yeah...of course, we're getting second this time!" Oikawa said, which got Heavy sighing. "We're up against one of the best chefs in the world and he isn't on our team."

"There is-" Heavy was about to crack some muscles.

"Nah, it wouldn't work." Falco remarked. "I get the feeling that you're going to get hit by the five of 'em at the same time and then get turned into something weird."

"I got good solution. I don't care about pile-on, because I'm coming in no problem!" Heavy stated, ready to indulge in some of his fighting spirit and moving towards the yellowest kitchen in the game.

"Yeah, you're going to have all problems." Oikawa remarked, ready to stomp after the mercenary.

"Come on...it's not worth it." Falco said, practically pulling Oikawa back with his wing.

Falco and Oikawa were just trying to look at some recipes, as Heavy was mostly definitely looking at the slightly disorganised Crows.

*Heavy's confessional*

He took a breath in.

"Red hair guy has cooking brain and I have fighting brain, so I'll make quick work of Crap Crows and whatever their guys have!" Heavy declared. "But how do i get past soldier girl?"

*Confessional cut*

As for the other people, Ryuko, Leshawna and Eva were ready to take an aggressive approach to their recipe taking...showing in the fact that Eva was just real angry.

And...Daphne, Arle and Amelia weren't the most expected of trios, but they didn't have a lot of screentime and also unique skills that wouldn't overlap much.

"Hold up, Oikawa's already choosing something?" Daphne said. "We've got to choose something quick...because Chris always comes in at the worse time."

"Come on, we've got a few hours, we need to choose it properly or else, it's going to suck and we're going to lose!" Arle exclaimed.

"But-" Daphne got cut off by someone shouting. "-that was weird."

"Whatever was weird about that doesn't matter, we should try to find some actual recipes or we're going to be subject to a lot of indecision." Amelia told the two of them. "Besides, we're trying to support Lowain with our dishes and I'm not a cooking expert."

"None of us are cooking experts, though." Arle said, as Lowain...somehow got lit on fire. "Oh, that who was shouting? This sucks..."

The three ladies were more than ready to help Lowain in both direct ways and indirect ways, as the guy was still trying to get doused with water.

"You wanna see more of that? Stick around for more Total Drama!" Chris shouted...from the empty brunch table, standing proudly on it with a disappointed Chef. "Trust me, you do!"


To be continued in the second part of the investigators' episode and apparently, someone has something to say.



Chapter 46: Episode 10-2: Blasting Flavours

Summary:

We cookin' with drama.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 10: Kitchen Warriors
Part 2: Blasting Flavours!

Flavours will be blasted.

Underused contestants will be used.

And more importantly, moves will be made (like in every episode, but let's ignore that) to do some odd sabotages and couples will couple up in unexpected ways (within this and the other two parts)

Let's get this started.


We're back with Lowain not on fire and Pit and Miko awkwardly looking at each other, as while those two teams were making good on cooking some edible food...other teams were dealing with the non-tangible.

Like some guy just aggressively poaching for the leader's position and the team's couple being awkward with each other obviously.

But for now-

"Ayo, quit hogging the word count!" Deadpool shouted into the air.

"The heck are you talking about?" Shego asked, not knowing the fourth-wall break.

"The word count." Deadpool remarked.

"I'm pretty sure you're literate!" Shego exclaimed, as the green-haired supervillain was working on her taco-making.

There was two and also Giovanni, who was also working on his own thing...as the "villainous" trio was trying to actually do something and Pit was thinking about it.

*Pit's confessional*

The angel with brown hair looked nervous.

"So, as much as we're just liking to hang out with each other with gaming, doing challenges and other things that aren't loving each other, this ain't going to be my best challenge. Still not literate." Pit stated.

*Confessional cut*

However, there was more important things on the line such as a plan that was about to come into action on the most tumultous team in Total Drama history, All-Stars included, as there was one man that no-one really wanted to be under.

But said plan had to necessitate it and Carmelita had a face full of regret.

"Are you really sure that he should be head chef? Man's acting like a monster out there." Hank asked. "And trying to do some bull."

"Honestly, no, but considering that him and Azula butt heads consistently and he comes with dangerous strategies, any other challenge he'd make worse." Tifa explained.

"Well, he's making this challenge worse."

"You're not wrong, yeah."

As two of the leading trio along with a confused Sammy were working on some food, the truce-alliance trio were doing something that was completely different with the Coachman with a satisified smile.

Dante and Basil were working on some kind of special pizza, the latter trying to understand it and Coachman...took the power in his grasp.

"Hah, what does she know?" Coachman asked. "Have she ever worked in a business where you have to take care of people?"

The Coachman was just glaring at the two of them.

"No." Dante answered.

"That's what I thought...besides Azula cannot cook, while I can."

Basil was looking in disbelief, as Dante looked more than determined to work on his pizza skills and trying to choose the best ingredients.

"Cooking up schemes isn't the same as cooking up food." Basil remarked, as Dante gave a thumbs up. "Besides, someone does need to take charge..."

"Well, then...I suggest that someone makes himself useful and takes the ingredients to do two things at the same time, one of which will help us beat that Soma fool." Coachman remarked. "One does have to do the impossible, you know."

"...Why are you like this?" Basil asked, as Dante was just pointing out while spinning your sword. "He probably could hear...and so a good chunk of the team."

"Does it really matter, though?" Coachman stated, as Azula's cooking trio was very confused. "Soma, be prepared to meet your maker!"

Soma was looking confused, as he pulled his headband from his arm and spun around for a bit, so that he tied up with style.

"Thanks, keep on trying." Soma obliviously remarked. "I'm gonna cook now."

Coachman tried to copy that in hilarious fashion, his scarf almost covering his very calm green eyes...but he was plainly not doing anything, as Basil was trying to make some dough.

"You think you can cook your way through life?!" Coachman yelled.

"Yeah." Soma casually stated, trying to do some cooking experiements.

*Azula's confessional*

"You know, I said that there was going to be nothing entertaining in this challenge and Harley said that I was wrong. She's still wrong, but it's almost funny to see someone so competent just lose it!"

*Confessional cut*

Tiana was ready to bring some of the New Orleans style to the team with the other ladies working on it and trying to follow the style to a certain extent and the other guys...generally existing.

Besides B, who was going for it with his own unique spin on a chicken burger at the moment and Luigi, who had his head on the food.

"Luigi, get your head up? You good." Tiana asked, pulling his head up.

"I mean I'm alive!" Luigi shouted, as Tiana was taken aback. "That a good answer?"

"Since you asked, nah." Tiana stated honestly.

Luigi, B and Spike may have had completely different ideas, but they were at the very least on the same path with trying to make some fried-chicken based food.

Tiana was with Ram and Uraraka, who may have been the best at cooking on the team, but didn't like each other much...and they had no idea what to make eight minutes in.

"Ladies, ladies, what's the problem?" Tiana asked.

"The problem is that she isn't really prepared to make this gumbo dish as I am and she says that we don't know what to make yet." Ram answered. "I assume you don't want gumbo?"

"Who really knows, I was just thinking of what I wanna do." Tiana shrugged, as Uraraka was very much relieved.

"...I have figured, but we do need to make something." Ram said. "Just follow my lead."

"Your lead on what? You kinda don't know what to make either." Tiana argued with confidence. "I'm in the middle of thinking of something."

"I'm also thinking of a good dish that involves a steak." Ram said right back, putting down the empty saucepan.

"So, how yould know that your steak thing would be good to the judges." Tiana remarked.

"You don't know them, so a steak would be good for all of them." Ram stated.

"And you don't know them either." Tiana said. "So, quit talking about stuff and let me think!"

As the two of them were arguing about something...Uraraka was in the middle of working on something that was starting to smell good and integrated some of Ram's cut potatoes...somehow.

"Wait, what does this gumbo thing have?" Uraraka asked. "Because it sounds really cool!"

"Maybe not potatoes, but it has a lot...so messing it up ain't that hard." Tiana said, tying her hair up. "It's worth a shot."

"It is, right?" Uraraka asked, pretty unsure. "Oh, never mind!"

*Uraraka's confessional*

The nervous hero was sweating a lot.

"I was just checking out the gumbo recipes, 'cause she talked about it a lot and they were about to make it, so helping my teammates out shouldn't be that hard..." She said, almost floating. "...I think I can do this!"

*Confessional cut*

Snake, Samus and Bugs Bunny were looking at their countertop, not even sure what to do and the former two were just giving some awkward looks at each other.

Bugs looked like he could care less, trying to think of random stuff to throw off the super soldiers...while also chopping vegetables up for something.

"Yeah, this ain't our expertise." Samus said. "But it's a challenge for us to overcome."

"Well, it shouldn't be that hard." Bugs remarked. "Been cooking some things up...and I'll go and get the ingredients."

"Why? We're both more than capable." Samus stated, as Bugs was just walking away. "We've got nothing between each other!"

"I didn't say that!" Bugs remarked, as he was leaving the kitchen with a smile.

The two super soldiers were just trying to find something New Orleans...ish to cook, as Samus confidently looked through the cookbook and Snake was doing something else...with the utensil.

Samus just looked at a chicken burger that was in the book and looked prepared to work it all out.

"Hey, chicken, huh?" Snake said with a wink.

"Yeah, that should be it." Samus stated, picking up a whole chicken. "Looks like filleting shouldn't be that hard."

"Um, yeah!" Snake shouted. "I'll let a lady like you fillet that chicken, while...I do something."

"Thanks?" Samus said, attempting to fillet the chicken. "You can help."

The bounty hunter somehow made the super soldier get a little bit flustered in his bodysuit, as she was poorly filleting a piece of chicken and Bugs...facepalmed from a mile away.

But it could be heard all of the way from there and some people got to assuming.

"Must be a fly in here or something." Tiana said.

"Nope, no flies." Dawn stated. "Even if there was one, they shouldn't be swatted just for coming in."

"Thanks for that...could be a giant fly." Tiana said.

"It is not a giant fly, for it can't defend itself. Right now, we're trying to make a vegan dish." Dawn said, almost being poetic. "It doesn't involve any animal-made produections."

"The heck was that about a giant fly?" Tiana asked.

"Honestly, nothing." Dawn answered honestly. "I just sensed it."

Dawn, Sonja and Yuri were making some vegan food, the latter of three ready to put her anger into it and Sonja basically checking to see if the ingredients were vegan.

"Nice..." Tiana nervously said.

"She's been saying spooky stuff all week, that's not going to change." Yuri remarked, angrily checking the ingredients.

The three of them were a team, as Bugs came back with something pretty good for Snake, who was also filleting some chicken badly and Samus slapped his face.

*Bugs' confessional*

"Man, he's beating up his family in wars that I'm sure that I don't care about and suddenly, someone likes him...and he starts not being good. Love really is powerful!" Bugs remarked.

*Confessional cut*


The blue team was just working on their situation, as they were struggling to get ahead in the dishes and not stepping on each other was actually becoming pretty hard.

Mostly because of Sokka, Oikawa and oddly enough, Eva, trying to argue who should be the sous chef (none of them were experienced enough anyways) and Bayonetta chilling.

"Hey, maybe I should be the second chef...guy because I've got a boomerang and ended a hundred year war!" Sokka shouted. "Volleyball isn't even a real sport."

"It is a real sport and you're not even close to beign a cook. But I do have three years of experience leading a team." Oikawa remarked, keeping his cool. "Now, now, ending wars is pretty cool."

"No, it's the coolest!" Sokka exclaimed.

"Volleyball is pretty cool." Oikawa refuted his "arguement."

"Keep talking your words, because I'm going to be the second chef." Eva argued for herself. "I can keep these losers in check."

"We're not losers!" Sokka yelled, while Oikawa patted his shoulder. "You're going to let that slide."

"Sokka, it's not my fault that we've been losing a lot. If you should know, your girlfriend would be-"

"What did you say about my girlfriend!"

Eva quite literally grapsed both of their shirt in her hands, carrying the both of them and telling them these words.

"As much as I don't care about relationship stuff, I care about winning this damn challenge! I don't care if it's impossible, get real, get cooking and get your heads outta your butts!" Eva shouted, dropping the both of them. "Trust me, if there's a double elimination, I'm voting for you two."

"Layin' it on a little thick?" Leshawna remarked to Eva, as the two of them fist-bumped with confidence.

"Yeah, but they weren't shutting up...so I shut them up." Eva stated.

"You sure, they ain't gonna bite back?" Leshawna asked, cutting up some apples.

"I don't care, they were gonna talk about dumb shit all day." Eva remarked, getting real with the dough.

The Total Drama duo and Bayonetta were working on some kind of dessert, as the tall witch was...busy doing some other stuff.

Cassie just nodded to that, as Sokka and Oikawa were just embarrassed in front of everyone.

*Cassie's confessional*

"Drama sucks the teamwork out of our team of working together, so I'm glad that Eva was that...because I'm making some bread." Cassie stated.

*Confessional cut*

'

As for Soma, he was in the middle doing some Italian madness with his crew trying to follow him and Noah understanding what he did...and Papyrus' team was having a good time trying to cook the best spaghetti that he could.

The Crows weren't the best organised team, but their passionate players were really pushing the rest of them...sometimes in weird ways, as there was people that were getting the ingredients.

Mostly a skater and a hyena office worker.

"So, uh, we're finding some ingredients and it shouldn't be that hard." Haida remarked.

"Come on, it's obviously going to be hard." Gum said. "Have you watched this show before?"

"Nah, it's not my style." Haida said. "Uh, there's probably something good over here."

"I doubt it, I just painted there." Gum remarked, seeing some of her random mural on a wooden board. "Ain't nothing there but a masterpiece and a bear who likes it too much."

Haida was very much nervous, as Gum looked at the bear with some disinterest.

"Alright, watch this shit."

"Watch what?" Haida just watched Gum walk up to a bear and spray in the mouth. "Are you for-"

And the bear just scratched his face and high-fived his hand, as Gum got...something from the trees and like it wasn't a real problem, she managed to get some oranges.

"Oh shit, I forgot these were here." Gum stated, as Haida actually picked up some meat. "Nice meat, actually do something for once."

"That's what I've been wanting to do...but...these episodes just aren't giving me the opportunity to do...something." Haida said, as Gum walked away from him. "Really, lady?"

"Yeah, you could've asked someone. We're going to cook a dish together with that meat you got from-" Sakura just arrived, seeing the meat that came from...a hidden stall. "-that place, so you're gonna help!"

"Finally, I get some contribution." Haida remarked.

*Gum's confessional*

The skater was just in the middle of something, but then turned around to see the camera.

"When you've got nothing to do, you find something to do! Chris, you're not ready for my art piece!" Gum shouted, as she stood tall. "Or my everythign else."

*Confessional cut*


Well, that was short, as there is much more important to do other than cooking up a storm within someone's own team...with the new leadership, as time had passed them by.

It was the right time to do something crazy, as Chris said.

"You've got a hour left, make it good or else...you're gonna feel whatever I'm gonna feel!"

That somewhat onimous feeling was further added on by some of the contestants getting rather panicky with the time limit.

"Come, let's go, let's go!" Pit shouted.

"That may seem like a lot of time, but you better be ready to finish it! If we lose, it's your fault!" Kageyama exclaimed, as Pit just high-fived him stealthily. "Okay, that's a good enough motivator for you!"

"Yeah, it's now or never with these food!" Pit just shouted louder.

"Geez, what's your problem?" Kageyama told Pit.

"Are you not taking this seriously, because we've been losing a lot."

"That doesn't...that...shut up and cook!"

"Ooh, get owned, volleyball guy!" Miko cheered on her...friend, as Pit went back to making some good cake. "What, it's true."

"Yeah, I know."

Pit, Owen, Miko was in a determined mood on different stations, Kageyama and Kyo were both in a foul mood and Kipo and Sandy wasn't liking the odd atmosphere that didn't help within the final hour.

*Sandy's confessional*

"If we lose because they're real mad and everyone gets real stupid!" Sandy shouted, as she readied her own lasso. "...I'm going to vote off some people."

*Confessional cut*

Hank was keeping things simple with Carmelita and Tifa, cooking up some good ol' American BBQ and coincidentally, getting real tired of whatever the hell the sabotaging trio was doing.

"You really can't beat some home-cooked goodness, huh?" Tifa said.

"I'm trying to be real careful." Hank stated. "Because they're about to do something stupid."

"...Sabotage isn't that stupid of a move and the timing could be good." Tifa argued nervously.

"Look, doing some sabotage ain't a wise idea. The hell are we going to sabotage with?" Hank asked, as the dad was working on his meats properly. "And besides, I'm against it."

"But you're not the head chef..." Tifa just saw the Coachman smirking with a piece of lettuce, unfitting scarf still used as a headband. "...Look you'd probably be a better head chef, no questions asked."

"Don't question me! I'm going to do prove something pretty important to all of you!" Coachman shouted. "We don't have to fight."

A lot of the contestants saw that and was either dumbfounded, confused and having a very smug smile at the fact that there was a held piece of lettuce.

*Dante's confessional*

The demon hunter was trying to say words.

"Wow, he really has gone crazy..."

And then he chuckled.

"...at least the pizza is going to be badass, even if it's a bit overcooked and some mouse put some pineapple on one slice...for some reasons.

*Confessional cut*

Speaking of the lettuce, of course there was some people that noticed that bizarre display and they didn't drop their guard, as someone would when something like that came along.

Except for a few that didn't care that much and took his words quite seriously...mostly because Haida got thrown that same lettuce and just started eating it.

Despite the fact that he was in the middle of cooking, he really appreciated the lettuce and the Coachman actually gaves a (almost) friendly thumbs up to the hyena worker.

"Thanks?" Haida asked. "I appreciate the actual edible food!"

"Do not mention it and you better appreciate it!" Coachman shouted from practically across the kitchen.

Haida just passed down the lettuce down at his station, as Nobara ate a piece and Riku...stared at it, sensing some serious darkness in the lettuce and still doing some italian things.

The other two just looked at the white-haired guy with suspicion.

"Did the darkness hit your head?" Nobara asked. "What are you stupid?"

"No, it's just weird that the guy who gave you lettuce has an evil smile." Riku said, seeing that the Coachman had a Cheshire-ish grin.

"Okay, figure it out later!" Nobara dismissed Riku, who just threw the lettuce back. "Right now, we've got some decent food."

"Yeah, that lettuce somehow has darkness...which sounds stupid." Riku actually got slapped in the head by Nobara, as Haida was freaking out. "Right, right, I'm gonna get back to cooking."

"You had to slap him?" Haida asked, working on the enchiladas.

"Yeah." Nobara said, surprised.

The three of them were just working at normal place and then someone had to deal some shouting.

"Move it up a little, please!" Kageyama was borderline panicking. "We're going to lose a whole lot of points!"

*Haida's confessional*

"I don't know what Riku's freaking out about, my ears are fine and don't feel weird at all!" The hyena then felt his own ears. "...Didn't they could grow...that much that quick."

*Confessional cut*

Azula's trio of badass cooks were dealing with the business of kicking some ribs into action...even if none of them knew, they all had the gumption to bring their energy into it.

The ribs were actually really good for no reason.

"Finally...I have conquered the stove!" Azula declared. "And soon we will win this challenge and get a free elimination!"

"Alright, I'm not the one that's daring against a top culinary chef." Harley said. "What about-"

"We don't need to smash stoves into pieces, if..." Azula may had have words to say, but she wasn't expecting to see donkey ears. "...something like that happens."

"Holy shit, the lettuce was cursed." Harley grinned. "We win."

"Win what? There's twenty people more than willing to take over their stations." Yumeko stated, trying to keep the ribs in heat. "It would suck if that happened for nothing."

The three of them were still working on them ribs, as...shit was happening in the Crows kitchen, two of the members already half-donkeys and kitchen in some kind of chaos.

Nobara and Haida managed to get fucked over and then the dreadful (for their team) announcement came in, as there was several people trying to get them to calm down.

"Twenty minutes left, my dudes."

The many contestants that were in the Crows were trying to handle their teammates slowly transforming into donkeys and some of them were doing it better than others.

"Holy shit, he did the thing!" Deadpool yelked.

"Yeah...what are we going to do about it?" Giovanni nervously said, as Haida saw his hands and feet...be hooves.

"The hell are we going to do about it?" Deadpool asked.

Haida and Nobara were shouting at the teams' leaders, an overwheled Kipo and Sandy, who was just plain horrified at the transformation that was going on and some others that were trying to catch them.

"What the hell is this? What kind of lettuce was that?" Nobara was just slapping her hooves on Sandy's fur.

"How should I know!" Sandy shouted, trying to grapple her. "It's some kind of hunk of junk curse!"

"Goddamn, the fuck did I do?!" Nobara yelled, finally standing on all fours.

"Absolutely nothing." Sandy remarked.

Haida was just too much to handle with Genos taking over the station and since the cyborg didn't know how to cook that well, the cannoli's quality got compromised.

*Riku's confessional*

The white-haired guy wasn't pleased at all.

"There's an impressive amount of darkness and smartness going on here. Coachman guy did just not turn two people into donkeys for no reason...he just made the darkness inside of us to come out." Riku explained with a stoic face. "...Wait, why did he do that?!"

*Confessional cut*


Piccolo was an ordinary 7-foot tall alien that was just watching the Crows go down like crazy fools and he still had to take care of Aisling, as Robyn was off bringing in some stuff.

Mostly because of height, as Aisling couldn't even reach.

"What's going on there is probably more interesting." Aisling remarked, very much bored. "I don't care that I can't reach that thing!"

"Okay, what do you want me to do?" Piccolo said, as Aisling jumped on the sink...again. "Please stop doing that."

"Haha, this is boring." Aisling said, seeing the donkey-filled chaos out there. "What-"

"What, indeed." Piccolo was cooking up some of that Dirty South cuisine AKA jambalaya, except it looked a little bit rough. "Eh, can't do nothing about it."

"Okay, I'm just gonna watch!" Aisling exclaimed, still sitting on the sink.

Robyn and Yuri ran in with claw marks that came from...something, as Piccolo just sighed, feeling that he might have to end up taking care of the three of them by sheer accident.

"What happened now?" Piccolo asked dismissively.

"Some weird bear that was grey-ish just swung from a distance...and then ran in with a serious amount of cuts!" Yuri shouted. "Like straight out of an anime!"

"...Okay, what do you want me to do-" Piccolo then saw the bear from a window, though it was far away with its weird eyes. "-the fuck is that."

Aisling, Robyn and Yuri was watching the bear stand up, take a dump and then just go back into the forest, as Piccolo slapped his own face.

*Piccolo's confessional*

The green-skinned alien was more bored than anything.

"Okay, what was that? As much as I don't care about it, that is not a real bear...it even stood up and did what they did in the wood in the open and then went back." Piccolo said. "I don't think bears like that exist."

*Confessional cut*

"There's more of whatever that was...and that awesome donkey drama, along with good food after the break!" Chris announced. "Man, this is hard, but it's worth it."


To be continued in the third part of the cooks' episode, where schemes will get cooked up along with the food...and anyways, I'm not sure about A Really Ridonculous Race.

As much as I don't want to cancel it, I feel like working on it isn't working out properly (even if I have managed to put out a chapter two days before this, lol.)

Also, too many characters, but hey, this is the show with over 100 characters.

Chapter 47: Episode 10-3: Hold The Sauce

Summary:

These teams are ready to hold the sauce, because the time for cooking's over.
And with four guest judges (all from Total Drama or The Ridonculous Race), which team's time has been the most well spent?
There will be bad food, but which team will come out on top? Probably one of the four.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 10: Kitchen Warriors
Part 3: Hold The Sauce, Bring the Meals!

The part means what it means.

There's 'bout to be sauce in the last fifteen minutes, judging with some old Total Drama players making their cameo, some more bullshit and talking about the reviews that I've got.

To that guy, if you're talking about the challenge, yeah, there's going to be a winner...and if you're talking about the competition, I may have a few potential candidates for that.

To Guest, thanks for the consideration. Seriously, some of these characters may have gotten shafted, but I'm fixing all of that right now.

To Memeking, problems will be abound and to 1602jaw, I glad you appreciate the absurd sabotage!

Bring on the dishes...and chapters (hopefully) arriving faster, because it's been too long since the previous part!


"We've got 10 minutes AKA no time, as all of the dishes are done...hopefully and some old faces will get to see some edible food!" Chris announced, still hanging out in a pretty cool tent. "Chef, keep on doing what you're doing."

"Man, even my bad food sucks ass." Chef said. "At least, these contestants get a taste of what I'm doin-"

Chef probably did say more, but the camera had to cut to more important things...as the clock had counted down so many times, all the people could do was prepare the dishes.

Or even try to get the team back into place, as the Crows weren't in the best of moods and Rhinos...strangely enough...wasn't in the best of moods either.

Besides Hank.

"Look we did good and honestly, some of y'all ain't good." Hank said. "Heck, some of you are kinda bad."

"Hey, I did manage to stop those fools from having a guaranateed win with that move." Coachman explained. "Quite the move, don't you think, my friend?"

"I ain't your friend, buddy. Besides you're the head chef." Hank remarked.

"And I can't control any of these people...and I did what I needed to do! Distract the winners from winning." Coachman's grin turned...malicious. "And honest, they're not paying attention to their plates."

"...What about ours? You were staring at the other team, the whole team!" Carmelita argued, trying to smell some of the food. "Wait a second, this food doesn't smell-"

"-Half-bad? Yeah, I trust you all to make that kind of food and you all are more deserving of it than Soma has." Coachman answered, which got all of the team to be silent. "I expect that your food is good...otherwise, let's just say that you'll have..."

The rest of the team had a chill on their back.

"...much bigger problems."

Dante and Basil weren't that surprised, though they were no less scared and dumbfounded of their temporary team leader and Tifa had...a feeling.

*Tifa's confessional*

"This was a mistake and honestly, I want to punch him too...but I get this feeling that he doesn't really care about the punch." Tifa said. "He's a strangely bad leader."

*Confessional cut*

The Crows weren't in the best of states, with Terry actually finishing up his team's sandwich work and the other two still trying to avoid the donkey transformation.

It didn't help that Deadpool got hit too, as he was now the donkey merc with a mouth through just eating some lettuce that was just left out on Riku's desk.

"Guys, guys, what's wrong with you! Why did you eat a bunch of lettuce!" Kageyama shouted.

"Yeah, DP, you've got no excuse." Shego just piled on the hate, as Kageyama looked at her weird.

"Listen, I'm done with the chimichangas and I'm pretty sure that me being a donkey doesn't matter now." Deadpool remarked with a donkey smile. "Besides, the old guy's got another thing coming."

"Nah, I'm sure that we're going to lose." Shego crossed her arms. "The heck is Soma doing?"

"Doing what does, obviously!"

As much as the team had faith in Soma, the red-haired cook and Papyrus were tired and happy because of their efforts in cooking and focus...as they were making an iconic Italian dish...with a twist.

Spaghetti and meatballs, with Soma working on the meatballs and Papyrus being on the spaghetti and Noah working on trying to keep up with them.

*Noah's confessional*

The guy looked tired.

"If he thinks that a sabotage like that is going to end up with us losing our best cook...he's got another problem coming in." Noah had a smile. "Trust me, I don't know why I'm so confident in him."

*Confessional cut*

Snake and Samus were looking at their dishes and they were...nervous at the fact that their chicken fillet madness wasn't...good, as Bugs looked unsurprised.

"Er, we can hope that we get pity." Bugs stated.

"It's a pity that you didn't help...at all." Samus said, staying calm.

"What could I do?" Bugs said.

Piccolo just wiped the sweat off his own brow, as the jumbalaya looked strange for lack of a better word, as the main soup that carried the thing somehow was purple.

"Uhh, it's supposed to be like that?" Piccolo said.

"Doesn't look like that." Robyn nervously said. "Tiana's thing is lookin' good actually."

The gumbo looked alright and the mac and cheese looked great actually...but smelled off and finally, the sweet potato stuff was actually really good, courtesy of B and Luigi getting a reality check.

"Well, we did our best...probably! I hope that Daisy gets this!" Luigi yelled, as B was just ptting him on the shoulder. "That's fine!"

*Tiana's confessional*

She looked pretty nervous.

"Even if we're not winning, we're just trying to keep everybody in here! I'd hate to lose two friendly people." Tiana stated. "But I'm worried about the other stuff, though...'cause some of it ain't looking comfortable."

*Confessional cut*

Sokka, Oikawa and Eva were all pissed at the food that was on display, as it was pretty much street dining taken to its best level or an attempt at it, as a good chunk of the dishes were...wacked out to say the least.

"Dude, what happened, Lowain?" Oikawa asked. "Your dish actually looks good and the rest...kinda don't."

"Come on, we really tried to make our best stuff...and most of us did our best." Sokka argued in Lowain's place, as the cook was trying to point to someone else.

"We did? What did you do?" Oikawa said.

"I cooked just like you and it probably turned out bad." Sokka shrugged. "Or not."

"Bros, bros, everyone here ain't the best at cooking...so why don't we take a chill pill and not talk a load of blow about each other." Lowain said, practically panicking at the two leaders fighting over each other. "Eva, you too."

"Listen, if some food blows up and it's not my dish, it ain't my problem! Besides, it ain't me!" Eva crossed her arms, opening up her...rough tough pulled pork whatevers that Leshawna looked proud of. "I got the stuff."

"Oh, nice. The cooking spirit's in those three pretty as hell ladies...alright, we gotta plate what do we do!" Lowain shouted at everybody with confidence.

"Pretty much." Eva then turned to the two guys. "If we are losing, I'll kick your asses."

*Tails' confessional*

The yellow fox looked nervous.

"As much as Eva's inevitably going to punch the two of them undeservedly, they really need to take it for the health of the team. They've argued...a few times already."

*Confessional cut*

Tiny Tina may have had left a bomb in the kitchen and someone may have activated by pure coincidence...but it was moreso no coincidence that it did get activated by someone.

Snake may have not intended to turn it on, but he did drop something and it did blow up something.

Everyone heard the door fall into bits and some of the contestants even got splinters from the imploding door...mostly a protective Genos, who just took the splinter-having in his stride.

"Er, times up? Please tell me you didn't blow up one of my doors." Chris announced, a little tired of the shenanigans.

"...It wasn't me, but whoever that was...I'm not hating on them!" Tina exclaimed.


All of the contestants were done with their five dishes and Chris could see that Genos was covered with splinters, Coachman was evilly smiling towards an uncaring Soma and that Tiny Tina didn't give two fucks about the door explosion.

"I swear to the ratings, can you guys stop doing crazy stuff to each other? Okay, we good?"

"Nah." Tiny Tina answered.

"...Okay, campers, you guys took your sweet time making your five dishes and making some drama out of each other. And some of you have gone the extra mile to make yourself targets of drama!"

Genos gave a thumbs up, as Deadpool was cringing at the sticks that he ahd.

"Man, this show never gets old! You four teams made five dishes each, ready to impress some fan-favourite Total Drama contestants...probably can't be worse than the burnt flame, but...I'm not gonna be surprised!"

The first judge was just knocking on the door, as she was not in the mood to be dealing with this kind of thing.

"Rhinos...you guys don't have a hard task to deal with..."

Gwen walked in tired of Total Drama and seeing the team that she had to impress didn't help matters.

"...You've got to impress Total Drama veteran, Gwen, breaker of relationships, friendships and an actual ships." Chris then dodged Gwen's swipe. "And also a strong competitor in several seasons!"

"Gee, thanks, Chris..." Gwen looked pissed off. "...Wow, you were not joking about going crazy for the new season, some of these people."

"My dear-" Coachman tried to say, before Basil slapped him in the mouth.

"She is right, though!" Basil whispered to the old guy.

Gwen just sighed, as she sat on her table.

"Crows, you're up against Brick, honest military guy with a fashionable side hustle and would never leave a friend...and a fan-favourite." Chris saw Brick doing a salute. "Nice."

"Thank you, Chris...I can't believe that this is real." Brick was a little surprised...at the whole shebang. "I hope that you have some good food!"

"Oh, we've got some good food for you, my guy! And yeah, this is a weird thing!" Soma remarked to Brick, who was taken aback by the nonchalantness of the head cook.

"Deers...you've got a guy who's zombie-fearing, crazy and really does the nature survival thing with his girlfriend! Shawn, please come in!"

Shawn was walking awkwardly, sweating because of one thing that he feared...more like one contestant that was on another team.

"Please tell me, the zombie's not going to eat you...with her bone thing!" Shawn nervously said.

Squigly and Leviathan looked understanding, considering the amount of zombie movies that had...the biting and the spitting.

"She ain't. She's not even on our team." Tiana told Shawn.

"Honestly, you could've fooled me. I think you all definitely from different worlds...which isn't that weird." Shawn was just sitting on his own table.

"And finally, Swordfishes, you've got to satisfy Emma, because I'm too important to get choked!" Chris announced, as Emma sat down with confidence. "Bring on the dishes, I'll be watching you guys..."

Chris just moved away from the kitchen area.

"...from a distance, you judges know what to do?"

"Yes, because my boyfriend's on another team." Emma said, definitely noticing that Chris was outside. "Never change."

"Man, that was a good brunch! Oh yeah, the teams go in colour order, good luck!"

Everyone heard that announcement despite the fact that Chris was outside at the time.


First up, the American set of stuff that they had going on here, where the Rhinos.

"Wow, Chris really has gone downhill." Gwen remarked, as the team was sweating at the head chef. "At least, that's a good pizza."

"Like yeah it is! It's just a simple meat feast, Dante-style!" Dante presented with pizza with a whole bunch of meat...and some onions. "There was onions there."

"Sure." Gwen shrugged and...took a small slice out of the pizza and slowly apperciating all of the flavours. "...Could be way, way worse. This is actually pretty good."

"I added the onions...honestly, confounds me that there wasn't any." Basil explained, which got the two of them confused.

"Deserves an eight...please tell me the old guy is the head chef." Gwen had an awkward smile, as Coachman smugly stepped forward...and everyone was silent. "Okay...then, who's up next?"

"I have ribs, killer ribs...ribs that got burnt on the top for some reason." Harley remarked, as Azula looked confindent in the rest of the rib being good. "Holy shit, Gwen..."

"Cool." Gwen ate the bottom of the rib. "This ain't bad, but...it's just not bad. Six."

Azula looked quite angry at the comment, as Harley and Yumeko both didn't look too surprised at the number that it gave and the Coachman took some small pride in that.

"Seriously, though, why did you do that?" Yumeko asked with a smile.

"Because I needed to make my mark on it." Azula stated.

The third dish was coming up and it was going to be a simple one with the big American theme...or an attempt at the American-style BBQ stuff, doing it pulled-pork style with Legoshi, Muscle Man and Pinstripe with a pulled-pork burger.

And the first guy was ready to talk.

"I bet you're not ready for this!" Muscle Man bragged about said burger, which had a certain smell that Legoshi...wasn't even there. "There's like a ton of my manly musk."

Gwen practically closed her nose, as Muscle Man raised the pits and she ate a small part of the strangely juicy burger with some lettuce and tomatoes in it.

"I'm gonna be honest, it's kinda cool and I'm glad that it doesn't smell like that. It's a seven." Gwen just explained, trying to hide away from the smell. "...Wait, why do you reek?"

"Come on, I told you." Muscle Man, which made Gwen almost hurl.

"Please tell me what the next dish is before-" Gwen then saw a steak, a Texan father's stern face and the light bulb. "-Wow, that was fast."

Hank just awkwardly walked back to the team that was...having a moment with each other, as some of them were looking at some people like they had done a screw up.

With that being said, Gwen cut a small bit out of the steak and just slowly ate it...for a second.

"I don't hate it, but...this is just okay again. Six again." Gwen said, not enthused to take on the situation.

*Muscle Man's confessional*

The guy just hopped on top of the toilet confident.

"Bro, we're going to get first! I bet those other teams are gonna suck, because they don't cook manly enough!" Muscle Man bragged. "Wooo!"

*Confessional cut*

The other three teams were confident in their moves, as Legoshi had a grin and Kristoff...had a nervous grin, which the wolf noticed and couldn't really say anything about it.

"Yeah, there's nothing wrong!" Kristoff awkwardly looked at Legoshi.

"I didn't even say anything." Legoshi remarked with an awkward smile.

Kristoff, Yagami and Rock were the last team to present their thing and it could definitely be described by a butchery of a very Northeastern dish, as it was an attempt at a Sloppy Joe...

...from people who weren't even close to being in the U.S. and it looked like what the words would've described.

"We made a sloppy joe, which is super cool and all that good stuff!" Rock exclaimed, as Gwen cringed at it. "Come on, all it has to is be a-" He did a fake riff.

Gwen just ate it and she...was trying to keep it down, despite the fact that the three of them didn't look too scared of vomit...and she didn't look please.

"Wow, that was terrible. It gets a two...I would say more, but my stomach doesn't want to-" Gwen practically ended that sentence with a burp.

"Oooh, the Rhinos have got a solid 29, not bad...could be enough to beat the Crows, even if Soma might ruin the chance of that!" Chris announced, as the guest and the reddest team in the game noticed that he was suddenly there. "Alright, next up, we've got the Deers, who are in this to win it!"

Chris may not have been saying anything, but there was two people who had the opposite reaction...mostly because of alliance reasons.

"Seriously, though." Harley said, basically hanging behind the. "We almost kicked your butt, but then Azula just threw a fiery touch on it."

"Nah, it would've been the same. She doesn't know how to cook some good ribs!" Dante shouted, smirking like a fool.


There was going to be some more of the Deers, as Ram and Tiana were being judged by a guy that was real scruffy and actually didn't care for that much for looks.

But the two of them had an odd feeling that signified by their game faces being on and Bugs just slapping their faces.

"Shawn, do your worst." Chris told him.

"You could pay me a million dollars to compete and I'd say no." Shawn added. "I don't mind judging this food."

There were quite a few billion who would take that opportunity, no holds barred, but you'd have to eat something that had a chance of being terrible and the first dish...was that.

Snake, Samus and Bugs looked like they were on a mission, as they were carrying some cooked chicken fillets that was...weird looking.

"This....is kinda insane that this show is as real as it gets." Shawn just said, before seeing the chicken fillet recipe...that was strange. "...Could look worse."

And then he just ate the thing like it wasn't a big deal...as it was a food and his stomach yearned with its growl...and then the zombie hater had some unease in said stomach.

Shawn clutched his stomach to avoid the vomiting, as he felt something terrible go on in there.

"Wow, if I ate this to survive, it'd try to kill me." Shawn nervously said.

"I knew it." Bugs remarked to a befuddled Samus. "I should've stopped you."

"Man, sorry to say this to you three, but you get a one." Shawn said, not in the mood to eat any more of that. "Also, what do you mean you knew it-"

Bugs had one thing to say, as Ram didn't look pleased.

"Ladies, you've got your gumbo ready?"

"Yeah, but what was your chicken fillet?" Ram asked Bugs, who was trying to slap her. "A piece of a dissapointment."

Bugs did miss, as Tiana just drop down with some gumbo on the plate and she had a sincere smile and Shawn actually looked interested in a good way about the stuffed stew.

Heck, his eyes appreciate some normal-ish food and

"Uh, float lady?" Tiana asked, as Uraraka looked a little scared.

"This is some of that gumbo, as we've got some potatoes and other meat stuff in there!" Uraraka awkwardly introduced the stew. "It smells real good and tastes just as good."

Tiana and Uraraka had confident smiles and Ram had a random smirk...as Shawn was just drinking the stew without any reservation, still doing a lot of smelling of the stew and generally having his stomach eased.

"If I ate this, no zombie would catch me!" Shawn exclaimed. "Eight."

"Nice...though zombies don't exist anywhere!" Uraraka awkwardly stated, as Shawn had an accustory look towards the floaty lady. "...Not on our team!"

"Thanks!" Shawn was still giving the look towards Squigly. "Will the non-zombies give their third food thing?"

The next trio were real confident about their own food as B, Riley and Luigi had their own words to say about their chicken burger, which...Shawn just instinctively looked back.

Mostly Riley, though.

"Ayo, I didn't eat this shit, but I can tell that they ain't cappin' on the quality!" Riley bragged with a grin. "This is some good shit, white guy."

"I'll eat it when I believe it!" Shawn was just taking a look at the part-grilled, part-fired chicken burger that stood on his plate. "Look if I eat it and my stomach apperciates it, I'll give you guys an eight!"

"Shit, then it's a free eight!" Riley yelled, as Shawn just ate it for a second and B mimicked dropping a pinch of salt "We don't cap on quality."

Shawn just ate part of the half-fired and half-grilled burger and though it didn't really ruin the stomach, it tasted pretty weird for the guy.

"It is...not really eight-worthy-" Shawn said.

"Wait, you promised!" Luigi shouted, very much tired. "...Oh yeah, you didn't promise."

"It's a six." Shawn stated.

*Luigi's confessional*

"Come on, your bro's got it together, so why don't you have it together!" Luigi shouted, trying to stay calm.

*Confessional cut*

Three out of the five dishes were scared and the next trio were confident in their vegan experiment, considering that they lacked some ingredients...making a whole sort of thing.

Yuri, Sonja and Dawn were all confident in their vegan-

"Bananas foster, huh? Wait, isn't that-" Shawn realised the obvious.

"I put some almond milk on this thing...and some other stuff too!" Yuri declared. "You can thank me."

"...We changed it up to be very vegan." Dawn said, as Yuri just had some huffy cheeks. "This was a team effort."

Shawn was just eating the dessert with a spoon and he had...a weird feeling about this vegan, teen-ish bananas foster that was picked out of a random recipe book, not coughing yet.

"I'm going to assume that you don't like it." Sonja answered, as Yuri just flicked her face.

"One man said that assuming makes you an ass!" Yuri declared, as Dawn was doing some meditating for a reason.

Shawn just kinda ate it and looked uneasy about it, but he didn't look too down about the vegan edition.

"...It's a five, man." Shawn just answered, borderline disappointed.

"You're just a hater." Yuri said, walking backwards with the glare.

"Sorry for my teammate's behaviour. We didn't need any rum." Sonja apologised, as the three ladies were just hanging back into their part of the desk. "We did our best."

"Yeah, uh, appreciate it-" Shawn debuffed the lady trio, as Chris suddenly came into the picture to do his job again...his hand on top of Shawn's shoulder.

"So far, these deers haven't dared to win..."

Shawn may have looked a little bit irked, as the host was just in their space.

"...I mean, could their last dish suck?"

"It does not suck...it's very much a decent one." Piccolo remarked, as the green alien was just carrying his jambalaya quite serious. "Guy with a beanie...please enjoy this."

"I hope that it's good enough for you, Shawn." Tiana said, as the survivalist was just looking at his plate of the fifth dishes.

And it smelled pretty good on the plate as well, as Shawn just took some of the rice and ate it New Orleans-style, really feeling the spice...and just enjoying it despite the heat.

Aisling looked pretty angry, as Piccolo and Robyn were just looking at her, as Shawn gave a thumbs up.

"Wow, this is pretty nice! You do need heat to survive in the wild." Shawn remarked. "I'm getting this thing a nine...though I wouldn't take it on a survival trip."

"I'll take the praise." Piccolo said. "...Wait, did you say spicy?"

"Yeah." Shawn answered.

"With that spicy take, the Daring Deers have...29 points, the same as the Rhinos despite having sucky chicken!" Chris announced, as the host was in the mood to allow for some other contestants. "Will someone vomit, though...not yet."

The Rhinos had a nervous thumbs up, as they were tying against the old guy that had quite the sadistic grin and Azula, who was huffing against someone and Tifa...who just put her hands on both of their heads.

"Yes, the Swordfishes are ready to show their moves right now!"


Sokka and Oikawa looked...very much out of their depth, as the rest of the team looked more than ready to take on the rest of the teams...especially Arle and Daphne, who just nodded at each other.

*Arle's confessional*

The warlock lady was very much confident in her own dish.

"Hmmph, if it doesn't get a five or more, then she is a hater."

*Reg's confessional*

The half-robot kid was nervous.

"I hope that I've gotten better at cooking...I hope, because my thing is looking...like a thing."

*Confessional cut*

"...I still can't believe that this is a real thing that Chris is doing. And that it's not working." Emma told the team, who was not scared of getting bad reviews and probably knew the flaws of this season. "Anyways, what's with these smells?"

"These are the smells of passion, lady. The cookerinos made their stuff and we're bouta show them off real hard!" Lowain exclaimed.

"Cookerinos?" Emma asked, real confused.

"Yep, lady...these kids are 'bout to drop some of that...thing." Lowain said, trying to make whatever Tails, Reg and Khun made. "Nice thing, huh?"

"That does not sound-" Emma just looked at the food...which was an attempt to make a soup and turned so bad, that it got censored in a hilarious way. "-Wow, how it does look worse."

"Sorry, I tried my hardest and put it some...random ingredients. I hope that tastes good in spite of it." Reg stated, as Tails had a nervous smile and Khun...had a smirk. "I really tried."

"...You did?" Emma just took a look at the thing...and ate it. "Doesn't look-"

Emma felt something odd within her stomach, as soon as she had some of the bad stew and Tails and Khun looked real uneasy about her own rumbling stomach.

Reg's mouth was agape, as the soup just went up to through the same way it went down and...came out as Emma's rancid vomit and she coughed for a second.

"Wow, that was terrible. I didn't know that vomit could go out automatically...it's a zero." Emma said, her stomach very much...uneased. "Sorry...:

"Damn it, it's my fault!" Reg shouted.

"Nah, I was the one that got some boring ingredients, so it's our fault." Khun remarked, as though Reg didn't immediately get testy with that remark.

"Come on." Reg stated with disbelief.

The second dish wasn't nearly as bad in looks, as Lowain's crew managed to cook something that was rather great...which was whole sort of sliced salmon with...a lot of vegetable fluorishes.

Bayonetta, Lowain and Nicole may have been an unexpected trio with one of them having the bruises to prove it, but Emma ate a cut of the salmon and she was enjoying it so far.

"Us ladies know how to cook." Bayonetta remarked, as Nicole nodded to do that. "I bet your cooking would be like ours."

"Not even close! Still a nine, though." Emma had a smile on her face, her stomach finally rested.

*Bayonetta's confessional*

"Me and Nicole aren't that bad of a team. She does all of the motherful stuff, while I try to fuck around and attempt to not get found out...and Lowain cooked like he should." Bayonetta remarked with a smirk on her face.

*Confessional cut*

Lowain and Nicole bowed, as while Bayonetta winked at Emma, who was weirded out...for a second...as she let her stomach and the incredibly boisterous ladies that presented their own thing.

"Alright, it's time for the drama-bringing ladies to bring up their apple meringue...wait, hold up...how 'bout the team leaders doing their thang!" Lowain switched up at the last second to Sokka, Oikawa and Cassie...looking like their how their dish was.

Certainly trying to be good, but falling short.

Which was their simple old spicy chicken wings that was very much Korean and also very much...red.

"Spicy...boneless chicken wings from the dawgs at the top." Lowain exclaimed, which got a facepalm from the trio. "Guaranteed to bring some heat."

Emma then ate the first one carefully as Sokka and Oikawa were looking at each other for a good result, which the Ridonculous Race contestant's face wasn't suggesting.

'Twas as red as the chicken wings, as Emma was just waiting for the spice to hit and it hit in the most surprising way with her head smoking and on the counter.

"Nice job, you really got her to feel the heat!"

"Shut up, Chris. Geez, you're worse in person." Emma said.

"You're the one who's judging."

Emma didn't have the sense to reply to the hosts' remark, but she could rate the wings.

"...Four, please."

Cassie managed to get some milk on the desk and dropped on the desk, as Emma drunk some of it.

"Thanks."

"Not a problem." Cassie replied, as there was a group of three different ladies that were waiting to douse that heat...by coincidence. "You better hope that it's enough to calm down the spice."

"It sure is." Daphne exclaimed. "...Isn't that Ridonculous Race contestant, Emma?"

"Wait, who? Looks like some random girl." Arle said, actually carrying some good fried prawns that got surrounded by some fish sauce. "Here's our thing."

Daphne, Arle and Amelia were the trio that presented the cooled down fried prawns, just about the right temperature to not burn someone's tongue...which Emma apperciated.

"Wow...this is pretty good." Emma said, eating the first one. "Not going to lie, it's like you guys really cared about this...which is enough for a nine."

"Yeah, take that, Sokka!" Daphne shouted at Sokka, who got mad...and opened his mouth. "No offence."

And the someone slammed down the meringue on the table, which actually gave Emma a bit on the face...still carefully eating another fried prawn and she looked mad.

"What's your problem? My teamates cooked a damn good dessert and I'm making some good shit!" Eva shouted at Emma, who was just incredibly mad.

"Look, if you have a problem with the dessert being saved for last, don't take it out on me." Emma just answered...as she just put the bits off from the face.

Leshawna pulled back Eva, as did Ryuko.

And then just took a small part of it out, because she was civilised and wanted to enjoy that part.

She had her feelings...

...and her feelings were liking it.

"Wow, I can't believe that this isn't half bad. I'm pretty sure Leshawna made this." Emma said. "It's a seven from me...and that's it."

"Yeah, these Swordfishes have 27, which means that they're going to be up for elimination...again."

"Fuck, we're going to have vote off someone... again ." Ryuko stated, as she instantly took a look at Reg and Khun. "Wait, doesn't last place have to vote off two people."

"Yeah and honestly, I've had it to up there with some people not doing anything. Scammer guy and white-haired white boy especially!" Leshawna shouted at two people that were paying attention.

"Hey, whoa, whoa, don't put your team drama in front of me. Chris has big boy things to do." Emma remarked, as the whole team had a good chuckle at that one joke.

"Your team would probably end up voting off two people, which is...a big deal."

Chris just silenced all of the Swordfishes with that one sentence.

"And finally, we've got the Crows with the cooking skills and considering that two of these teams are tied...who else is going to have to vote off someone? Find out after the break!"


To be continued in the final part of the cooks' episode with votings, the end of the challenge, the usual, usual and hopefully, it being quite a bit shorter than this third part.

Chapter 48: Episode 10-4: Pot of Luck

Summary:

The end of the cooking challenge.
The last team in the game and the last team with a cook.
Could they win...probably and maybe, save themselves from elimination?
It's not impossible, so expect some of that.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 10: Kitchen Warriors
Part 4: The Whole Plate Sets

Them Crows are about to make this chapter happen...along with some of the votes and the fact that this is a shorter chapter is also going to happen!

Never mind that was a lie, but I hope you enjoy this one anyways.

Memeking, they weren't that tough and you know, the other team going to be eliminated? Is about to be revealed.

1602jaw, you know how Chris is (Seriously, even in Island, he's enjoying the show a little bit too much) and honestly, any team could lose.

And Catalina joins the battle, compensated for with an extra elimination.


"Welcome back to the kitchen...with the ditchin' and bringin' them dishes!" Chris shouted, as the whole team definitely noticed that he was bringing in some lame puns. "Finally, we've got the Crows...who have donkeys for some reason...with the Swordfishes the only team with sure elimination!"

"Yes, do not worry, host, because I am carrying them!" Genos shouted, carrying his semi-concious allies in drama.

"Shut up, I can still talk." Nobara was still in half-donkey form.

"Ok."

Chris just had a moment.

"I'm going to ignore that and let private pants-wetter have the stage! Good luck to ya."

"I have stopped doing that, sir!" Brick declared without missing a beat, which got some of the contestants smiling. "...What a strange team to be in, but I can sense some comraderie within your team."

"Thanks for that. I'm not normally a donkey by the way." Nobara answered.

*Brick's confessional*

"I think I that finding the context for the donkey thing is going to make me understand this season less. But I don't mind helping out some people in need!" Brick shouted with a salute.

*Confessional cut*

Regardless of wherever some of them were donkeys or not, there was a trio that served up their first dishes and it was somewhat Mexican.

"Chimichangas...because we don't know how to cook." Deadpool remarked, as Giovanni and Shego gave a high five. "Also, the gamer and angel are a thing."

"We're just gamers...teaming up to win...in the same team!" Miko shouted, very much in an uproar with Pit right behind her.

Brick was very much confused, as the crew cut soldier took a look at the Tex-Mex dish, took a good bite out of it...and enjoyed the deep-fired goodness that was in there.

Pit and Miko were still mad and Deadpool was smug, but nobody could tell.

"You folks are...strangely cool." Brick said, still dumbfounded by the crossover. "It's a seven."

But there was four more dishes and one of them was about to be dropped on the table by the big fun guy, the gamer and the angel themselves and it was...definitely half-finished and Shego just grinned.

"Really couldn't control your hunger, huh?" Shego asked.

"Look we tried to recreated the best lasagna and I'm pretty sure we're all on the same team. And I may have eaten half of it." Owen admitted, putting his two pointer fingers together.

It did look pretty close, as Pit wiped his forehead without any sweat and the details of it was good-looking to Brick, who took a small piece out of it without any hesitation.

"Look, it's pretty nice...no, I mean it's really nice." Brick stated, just taking in the lasagna. "It's awesome...a real eight, sir and ma'am!"

The trio were just completely satisified with the rating, the way the soldier talks and Owen...eating the rest of the lasgna and the next dish that was carried by an uneasy Genos.

The cyborg knowing something that couldn't be missed on the dish.

It was a pretty good and meaty set of ramen noodles, courtesy of him, Sakura and the now donikified Haida and having some special touches.

"We hope you enjoy these good noodles." Sakura said, somehow slipping back into adulting mode. "...I'm sorry, that just slipped out-"

"Nah, it's okay." Brick took the time to use the fork to grab the noodles and taking in the smell. "Appreciate it."

Brick was a little bit nervous, as the Crows' karate lady wasn't scared at all at whatever points she got with Genos and Nobara right behind her.

"It's pretty nice and pretty cool...looks like you guys worked hard on it." Brick complimented the ramen bowl. "Solid eight."

*Noah's confessional*

"Is it weird that we could win by screwing up less dishes than the competition? Yeah, but it's very much possible for the next dish to just ruin the appetite of the judge." Noah admitted, very much in a blase tone.

*Confessional cut*

There was another crew within the team and they were either mad or confused at how angry they were.

"Whoa, whoa, guys, we made a hot club sandwich...chill out!" Terry shouted, as Kageyama and Kyo were looking real motivated about said sandwich.

"Really, is that it? Took us a while to not end up wasting food." Kyo remarked, as Kageyama was looking completely motivated. "Kipo and Sandy, get ready for some goodness!"

The three mostly boisterous guys presented their footlong bread madness filled with all of the ingredients you expected including some tomato to boot...and Brick just ate a bit of it.

Which looks weird, but nobody was worrying about it.

"Huh, you guys keep on making nice stuff. Appreciate it. It's getting a six from me, though." Brick just told the boisterous trio, as Terry just gave a thumbs up...or it looked to be that way.

Because Kageyama and Kyo were just looking at each other realising something kinda important.

"...We both suck at sandwiches." Kageyama remarked, as Kyo chuckled. "What, you're a sandwich expert?"

"No way...you admitted you suck at something." Kyo said as he was laughing and Iori shouted for some reason. "Yagami, you're not the only bad guy."

"Hey, hey...you two can suck on the same thing, so that you can work on it and...achieve sandwich greatness!" Terry exclaimed, as he was cutting a bit out of the sandwich. "Also, you guys both messed up."

"Alright, alright, you guys have 29 already...I swear please let there be a zero-" Chris announced, before Soma looked at him with a cocky grin. "-All you have to do to win is not to get a zero, shouldn't be that hard."

The team all had cocky grins on their faces, as they knew that they were going win...considering that Soma's spaghetti was actually glowing...like some of the contestants looked away from the dish.

Papyrus and Soma looked proud of the creation that was sitting in front of Brick.

"Eat it! Because the Great Papyrus and two other cool humans made it!" Papyrus exclaimed, as the guy just donned a baseball cap.

Brick just enjoyed the spaghetti too much, as he licked it up quite carefully and felt...something good in his mouth and took the time to appreciate it.

And then unconciously started to eat some of the meatballs and it was starting to be a slow buildup...of trying to stop the eating and he did stop...after taking in quite a few meatballs.

"Is it weird to say that I respect you guys for the spaghetti?" Brick asked, trying to put the fork down. "It's a ten."

*Soma's confessional*

The cook was just lying down on the toilet.

"I would explain how I made my Yukihira-style spaghetti and meatballs, but I feel like my dad would shout at me for being lazy." Soma said with a grin. "Easy win, though!"

*Confessional cut*

"Since the Crows got 39 points...by not having a bad dish, they win this challenge! Getting no eliminations, the hot tub and the chance to creat some more drama!"

The Crows were cheering completely.

"You Crows can leave along with the Swordfishes that have to vote off two people. As for the rest of you, we're not done."


It was still the same old re-arranged wooden restaurant but with two less teams and a little bit pressure, considering the difference between one or two eliminations.

"Since the Rhinos and Deers are tied, so we're going to do this the only way that doesn't extend the episode too far! Rock, Paper, Scissors?"

Everyone was silent, as Riley and Lynn quite confidently stepped up to the situation and had grins on their faces like it wasn't the craziest suggestion.

"Yeah, my nigga Chris ain't got no time to waste on you niggas!" Riley shouted, going sicko mode on the casual swears.

"I have no idea what you said, but I've a got creepy old man behind me. You don't scare me." Lynn said, confidently putting out her own head.

It was two 13-year olds against each other, the weight of their teams not weighing down on them, as they were just throwing out their signs...ready to encroach on not losing.

Sadly, Lynn managed to throw a fast Rock compared to Riley's slow Scissors.

"Man, fuck this bullshit! I'm tired of these random-ass challenges that don't help and are boring as hell." Riley said, real tired of losing.

"You know what, we're only voting off someone ." Lynn crossed her arms. "What about-"

"Rhinos...you guys are going to have to vote off one person, but you don't get a new contestants and Deers...vote off two people, but you're getting a new lady in the building that can't be voted off! She's some kind of criminal, so be nice to her!" Chris explained, as though half of the Deers weren't cringing or horrified at the news. "Alright, gotta do a thing...see ya!"


Sadly, the Daring Deers weren't really getting a stable criminal or even someone that could actually strategise, but she wasn't playing around as they were all coming back.

"Some kind of criminal is definitely right here." Uraraka said. "Seriously, we won't do whatever you're going to do!"

"Shut the fuck up, you floaty bitch! Come on, I know you came here for the money." Catalina remarked.

Catalina had a black jacket on now for no reason, still being the same relatively tall tan-skinned woman who can speak Spanish and held guns like it was nobody's business.

"Hey...that's rude." Uraraka nervously said.

"Yeah, you know that you're not on my level, chica." Catalina stated.

"That's okay...but we do have to vote off two people now." Uraraka said. "I gotta help vote people off."

The float hero looked at the Spanish woman like she was not really a friend for anything, as did the vast majority of the ladies on the team...besides a pink-haired maid and a blonde bounty hunter.

"Welcome to the Daring Deers, we dare to have anyone on your team. Even a criminal, so please enjoy your stay." Ram told Catalina, who got incensed. "That is very much what Chris said, so don't complain."

"Okay, I wasn't complaining." Catalina said. "Just talking some shit to a wannabe perro."

Ram just quietly scoffed to the bank robber, as Samus just looked at her.

"That's great and all, but co-operation is the name of the team and honestly, I won't hesitate to cut you out immediately if you can't understand that." Samus stated.

"Yeah, I understand good!" Catalina just shook hands...with a glare. "I swear I'll vote off anyone estupido to mess with me...and the team"

"Sure."

Samus kept her answer short, knowing that she'd be willing to do the same to the newcomer...since Catalina was still giving her the dirty look for no apparent reason.

*Yuri's confessional*

The karate girl was smashing random wooden planks.

"I hate this host guy! Suddenly out of nowhere, we have to vote off two people and we've got this new annoying girl? Please, as if we don't have enough deadweight." Yuri said. "There aren't many, though."

*Dawn's confessional*

She was in the middle of a meditation.

"I can sense that there is going to be a collision between someone from another team and the two with some negative energy soon...before the 13th challenge, so it could be in the next three days." Dawn said, sensing something important.

*Catalina's first confessional*

She looked at the outhouse.

"I don't care, but it looks like shit. At least I can say that the pink-haired girl looks like she's worth something, blondie knows not to mess with Catalina and girl with dumbass cheeks? You ain't ready for half the shit that I'm going to do to you!"

*Confessional cut*


Speaking of eliminations, it was time for the votes to be counted, as the three massive teams that were just hanging out and already done with their votes and were still in the massive mess hall.

Legoshi and Muscle Man were looking at each other like they weren't sure if they did a mistake.

Coachman and Pinstripe had somewhat confident grins, which didn't match Basil's somewhat surprised expression on his face.

Carmelita, Tifa and...oddly enough, Clover were smirking at something that oddly enough the manly alliance didn't notice...but Azula's alliance noticed quite easily.

The Rhino's table was very much in a tense state...besides two ladies, who were eating.

"Honestly, I doubt that the votes aren't going to align!" Yumeko whispered to Clover, who was paying attention. "I doubt that you'll have any vote despite not doing anything."

"I wanted to do something, but I got blocked by the old man and his goon." Clover complained quietly. "I probably won't have that many votes, though."

"What about-" Yumeko wanted to ask.

"-I already voted for someone, so stop asking." Clover confidently said. "Besides it's one of the three that made us lose."

"That's not a concidence...two of them aren't liked very much." Yumeko said, as Yagami was growling at some other contestants. "Especially him."

"What's up with him, though?" Clover asked. "It's like he's gotten into his inner wolf or something."

"I don't know, his skill isn't about cooking, man." Muscle Man had a smug grin. "I got some kind of cooking skill."

While those three were discussing some business at their table, the Swordfishes were in the middle of freaking out about certain people not doing their dues or something like that.

Sokka and Oikawa were giving each other the stares...as they were both dissapointed in each other and Khun was just there, having a few scratches on his shirt.

"Look, all we have to do is not lose and it just happened to be really hard this round. Could be really hard next round." Khun said, trying to break the tension. "Could be easy next round, so it's best to keep your heads cool."

"Oh, wait, where was your head?" Sokka asked.

"Like I getting strategy and all that, but you were gone for a hour EACH finding ingredients!" Oikawa shouted, having a different tone.

"Look, there's only a certain amount of people who could dishes and Tails and Reg both said they had it handled." Khun explained, leaving the two youngsters mad. "Took me a good hour to get some of the ingredients by the way."

"And where was Tails and his robot friend? Working their butts off and-" Sokka shouted at the white-haired guy...as Tails and Reg were confused.

"We decided to cook on our own, nothing big. Besides, he did find some great ingredients for our food...and you guys are freaking out about him." Tails explained, as Reg was still trying to understand what...was really going on.

"Oh, that makes sense-"

Oikawa wanted to finish his explanation, but Chris had a klaxxon and he used it with impunity, wherever it mattered or not.

"Man, you guys not enjoying it never gets old! Besides that, Khun, Reg, Heavy, Reigen, Tails and Raven have to report to the Swordfishes' campfire! Julia, Bugs, Uraraka, Riley, Ram, Luigi and Robyn should report to the Deers' campfire! Coachman, Kristoff, Iori, Clover, Hank and Rock, you guys report to the Rhinos' campfire!" Chris announced, more than willing to confuse all of the contestants.

There was a lot of hands bumped on a table...especially since there was some suspicious vote happenings going on in a certain team.

"Chill, some of you have got one vote!"


The three teams' top six voted contestants were just sitting right down near the campfire, as there was still 90-something people and the episode wasn't getting any shorter...in the moon-lit night.

"Alright, campers, the contestants who doesn't have the most votes will get their sweet piece of safety, allowing another day on these isles! And the contestant or two contestants with the most votes will be sent to the Sling-Yacht of Shame, get carried on your momentum out of the game...never to return!"

Rock and Reigen were looking at each other.

"Ever!"

The eighteen that had their votes were either confused out of their minds or knew that they made mistakes...besides a few that had a odd grin towards someone.

"Okay, first up, we've got the second place team...the Rough Rhinos!"

The six of them weren't scared of the elimination.

"Hank is safe with one vote."

"Not bad." Hank grabbed his marshmallow.

"Clover's safe with two votes!"

"Okay!" Clover snatched hers without missing a beat.

Two was done, four to go and certainly...someone was going to have to go down and at this point, some of them were wondering why, while others were high on their own hubris.

"The next player safe is..."

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"...Rock...with three votes total."

"Huh, that's cool and weird." Rock said, still wondering why he messed up this round.

"And the next player safe is..."

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Coachman with five votes."

The...donkey trader just saw Iori scoff down the marshmellow with impunity.

"Hmph, looks like my vote didn't count too much." Iori scoffed at the old guy.

"At least someone can see that I have...quite the unique set of skills." Coachman explained to Iori, who was confused.

"Okay, it's down to Iori, who is angry that he couldn't really do anything in the challenge and Kristoff, who bottomed out the teams' dishes with his real Sloppy Joe!"

The two men were just giving each other some bad looks.

"And the final marshmellow goes to..."

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"...Iori Yagami, you get to stay for another day! Kristoff, you're eliminated from the show and you're going with four other contestants from two other teams...so stay put on the Dock of Shame for now!"

"Look...you're not a shitty person, so it sucks to see you go." Iori remarked, somehow in a more dour mood.

"You're still in the competition, you've got no right to be this moody!" Kristoff told Iori honestly. "Come on, at least be a angry team player or something."

"Hey, I can be a team player, dumbass..." Iori skalked away from Kristoff.

"Next up..."


"You seven are from the Daring Deers, who dared to get a new contestant today...wherever they're useful or not doesn't matter, because two of you are about to slingshotted out of the game never to return!"

All eight of them were really paying some attention.

"Alright, I got set up or some bullshit, because I ain't got no reason to be here! Neither does the plumber nigga!" Riley shouted.

"The marshmellow respresents your continued safety in the game and two of you are about to be sent home with reindeer guy!"

Riley was stewing in anger and confusion, ready to "pop a cap" in the host.

"It's not you, Riley, you only got one vote."

"That's what I like to hear, nigga!" Riley exclaimed.

Luigi was crossing his fingers, as was Tiana and B was surprised to see that he had some votes.

...

...

...

"Luigi..."

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"...and Tiana, you both...also only have one vote."

"Oh, thank the lord!" Tiana said, as Luigi got his own marshmellow. "Are you feeling okay, Luigi."

"Hey, Daisy wouldn't want me to sulk so much...so I gotta try for my girl and my bro!" Luigi said, still with a hint of sadness.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Uraraka, you've got two votes for some reason."

Bugs was sitting in anticipation, as Julia was plain not understanding what was going on with these votes and Ram didn't understand a single clue of what was going on with the votes.

"Which one of you three will be safe? Will it be Bugs, who disappeared for a while at a time and then just messed up in the kitchen? Ram, who's bringing that sarcastic energy where people apparently don't appreciate it? Or Julia, who...exists."

"Hey, campaigning for the Amazon is a good reason-"

"Still not doing much, still don't know why you got so many votes."

There was dead silence in the air.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Ram looked confident, though no-one could tell because of her being stoic.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Bugs looked worried about some plan.

...

...

...

...

...

...

Julia definitely noticed that Bugs was real suspicious.

...

...

...

...

"Ram, you're...still in this game with only three votes unlike the other two! Julia, Bugs Bunny, you've gotta go with the reindeer dude, where the sling-yacht of shame awaits!"

"At least I managed to nudge those two and stop you from having your boring self in here." Bugs answered. "Also, also, I bet there's someone that wouldn't mind fixing the Amazon with that money."

"I would campaign to do just that and I've got more than enough strength to do it!" Julia exclaimed.

"We've got an extra half hour, but I'm still not wasting it!" Chris just pushed the two of them to be with Kristoff.


"Alright, you six are from the Swordfishes and all of you apparently have very good reasons to be voted off! Besides, you probably heard the explaination from before...twice!"

The six of them just gave a thumbs up.

"But the marshmellows means you're safe and there's only four of them, which means that two of you will be eliminated from the game...as a result of your teams' losses!"

"Shut up!" Tails exclaimed.

"Alright..."

The six of them were paying a lot of attention to the votes that they did get.

"...Reg, despite your bad cooking, you only got a single vote."

"I wonder if you're coming through, Tails." Reg said. "I'm gonna miss you."

"Well, there's so many other contestants to be friends, so I know you'll be alright." Tails answered.

"Tails, to be honest, you also got a single vote!"

The two friends did a high five, as the marshmellow missed.

...

...

Khun looked quite smug for someone that was the edge of elimination.

Raven wasn't that surprised by the amount of votes.

Reigen was...weirdly worried despite trying to think of something.

Heavy was ready to mock the fake psychic.

...

...

...

"Two of you will be staying and two of you will be leaving, never to come back and the two who are staying are..."

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Heavy...and Khun! Sorry, Raven and Reigen, you two may have had a moment in the spotlight, but you have to go."

"Well, that is fine. I did not want to be here and so did a good chunk of these players." Raven remarked. "At least I'm going with the fake psychic."

"Yeah, Khun, I appreciate the voting strategies, but you could've voted off Heavy, because he's just a big Russian man." Reigen explained, as Khun was just smugly grinning. "...Besides there's no good reason why the votes would point to me, because I've been participating in these challenges quite a lot lately and-"

"-Quit complaining. You did lie about being a psychic." Raven said.

"Well...that's-"

"Own it, dude, we're kinda outta time!" Chris pushed Reigen along, as Raven just went with it.


It then cut to the five eliminated contestants on the Dock of Shame.

"Any last words?"

"I'm making my own portal back to my dimension. Don't come." Raven said, as the other four were confused.

"Alrighty!"

Raven said her chant and then she just disappeared back to her dimension, probably to be back with her teammates in the Titan Tower, ready to fight some more.

The rest were just shot off in a yacht without any words to say.

"That was a long one and looks like I'm about to get paid extra! What's Catalina deal with Uraraka? Why did Julia get sent home? And will me and Chef ever look better than we did today? It's hard to say...but stick around for the next episode of..."

Of course, there was the zoom out.

"...Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!"


To be continued in the twelveth episode, where we're doing the sport that two of our contestants take their thing from and also...where there will be a lot of references to that one show!

To the guy that requested Raven, I probably did a slight disservice to her as she was in the background all season. With that being said, even if she was properly protrayed, she'd be voted off due to some convincing from Khun anyways.

For Reigen, he just got out-voted for being a fake psychic and how did the news spread to the Swordfishes? Behind the scenes moves and his potential plot ended here.

Kristoff may have been an impactful filler character, but it's not really the right time to eliminate one of the ladies from the team.

Julia? A weird combination of a lack of plot and setting up another one that's going to be revealed...in the next part.

Bugs? Hate it or not, but he'd be way better as a challenge opponent and I'd think that I somewhat accurately portayed him...so it was his time to go!

There will be beaches, there will be spikes, there will be sets, there will be spike serves, serves, people getting served, and serves with the power of spikes!

You name it, it's a volleyball episode inspired with Haikyuu references up the ass and also...drama up the ass, because there's a lot set-up in here and a lot happening in Episode 11!

Episode 11-P1 comes out in the first half of this month, by the way.

 

Chapter 49: Episode 11-1: Flying The Net!

Summary:

A potential rift in the team? Some crazy votes happening?

Well, we've got a volleyball challenge happening in this episode to stop those feelings from coming to the top and with some strong competitive feelings, it's only going to get wilder from here on out.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 11: Beach Volleybrawl
Part 1: Flying The Net

We've got volleyballs, spikes, serves, ball saves, spike serves and volleyball saving techniques in this weird episode of TD...but that's not even close to what's in this chapter!

There may be a few cameos, but there's also a ton of drama inside some teams...considering that they're either in a power struggle or losing all of the time.

Also, Chapter 51, bitches...along with 10,000 views and 100+ reviews! Man, I'm going up in the world and all it's costing me is some of my sanity.


There was a whole bunch of flashback of the previous episode in this challenge.

"Last time on Total Drama: Ultimate Islands, we had a simple challenge of cooking with their hearts and some of these campers were really putting their hearts into their cooking techniques like Soma and Lowain."

"Others like The Coachman were more into ruining the competition for everybody like the Rhino's scheming head chef and hilariously, it didn't end up working so well...because there was some absolutely terrible dishes!"

"The Crows did way better than the others because they didn't suck with points...hahaha, man, there was a whole lot of good moments with them! They didn't have to vote off someone!"

"And the sabotaging Rhinos had to vote off Kristoff, who ruined their cooking along with the Deers voting off Bugs and Julia and the Swordfishes voting off Reigen and Raven and it looks like some stuff is about to go down!"

The camera then switched back to Chris McLean, who was still standing on the dock with confidence and his beaming smile.

"Who's going to set their team to the winning point? Who's going to take the spikes to the other teams? And more importantly, will the actual players keep their ball up for their teams? Find out on..."

The classic zoom out showed the multiple islands that was in the middle of the sunrise.

"...Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!"


Bruh, where's the intro? It's probably in every TD fanfic, dawg and honestly, chilling with my homies is better anyways

- Lowain with his bros cooking.


There was a new team member on the Deers and she was real controversial to some of the contestants and real agreeable to others...even if two not so important teammates had left.

And at 6am, someone woke up the whole team and the newcomer just wanted to slap them.

"Get up, maggots! We may keep on losing, but if we're one step ahead of Chris, we can beat all of the other teams!" Tanya declared without missing a beat and a megaphone. "Most of you have no motivation, by the way."

"Please, we already know that." Samus just groaned as she got up, fully awake. "Why do you always do this?"

"Because we need to be in winning condition." Tanya said.

"Shut the fuck up!" Catalina shouted. "Why do you do this shit? I'm never up at this time with the fuckin' boring assholes...at least Snake looks good."

"At least you're right." Samus wasn't that interested in shouting at 6am.

"So what?! I'm about to discuss strategy with him and you, no big deal!" Catalina was still shouting. "After I choke this dumb child!"

Catalina was running after Tanya, who hid quite easily in a good bush and had a smug smirk...as Snake, Samus and Sonja were realising that the criminal girlboss from Los Santos wasn't the best at straegising.

And that Tanya wasn't that either.

The three of them was actually hiding on the balcony, sitting down to do some chilling and talk with Snake's unshaved beard and Tanya just behind in the window...ready to do some listening in secret.

"I do like her work ethic, even if it's very...very misplaced." Sonja remarked. "The rest of her is a real annoyance."

"Geez, imagine professionally discussing why you think you're teammates a bit of an a-hole." Snake chuckled, before going on with the words. "She's definitely a real loose cannon."

"That's right, but it could help us in whatever Chris has planned today. The host always has a wild challenge for us!" Samus just got relaxed, being relatively tired.

"Hey, that is true...but goddamn, we've got a lot of wildcards that aren't even doing anything." Snake remarked. "And honestly...actually...she doesn't seem that bad compared to some of 'em."

"Besides that, why are you defending her? She's not really useful to the team or anything like that." Sonja stated. "And she rob banks consistently."

"Well, it's too early to tell, so there's no reason to do anything at the moment." Snake told her...as Sonja sighed with confidence. "You know, it takes time to get to know wherever they're loyal or not."

"That makes sense." Sonja said. "I'll keep a check on Catalina...for now."

Samus looked confused.

"She is a habitual bank robber, so it wouldn't be the worst idea." Snake stated, as he actually bumped into Tanya.

The new contestant-discussing trio just waved their hands at Tanya, who just waved right back with quite the neutral face, as the trio also put on their game faces.

*Tanya's confessional*

The blonde soldier looked more than determined to make some plans.

"Well, I was reincarnated and I'd never thought that my previous life would actually help!" Tanya shouted. "Looks like I could have myself an good alliance finally."

*Confessional cut*


It was 6am no more, It was now 7:40am and things were running late for Chris.

"Okay, this bulletin board thing is gonna be hilarious." Chris shouted, as he gave it to Kurapika. "Real nice."

"It's not real nice, but it is a news place." Kurapika told Chris. "Fine."

"Geez, no need to be a mean man."

The host and the Nen-using intern just left the situation, going in completely different directions and speaking of directions, Noah just happened to be in Kurapika's way.

"Hey." Kurapika remarked, who was just wearing the intern clothes. "Why are you up?"

"...Honestly, Pit." Noah answered.

"Makes sense."

Twenty minutes later, after reading a book, Pit and Miko were somewhat awake, as Noah was just walking them to the board to discuss some strategy.

"We were hugging...as friends!" Miko shouted, as Pit and Noah both raised their eyebrows. "Yeah! Pit, it's no big deal."

"Yeah, don't worry about it...I appreciate your gaming skills and other skills!" Pit exclaimed, ready to take on the day...as Miko had a nervous grin. "Who was that intern, though?"

"He's definitely cute and you're cute!"

Pit and Noah looked at her.

"A cute above the rest!"

Pit and Miko just shared the hearty laugh, as Noah just scoffed and...hilariously enough, some other people had read it because the piece of paper was flapping in the wind.

It read "Volleyball Challenge...haha, no-one will believe this."

Noah looked at it, as the other two were also looking at the smug sentence and just left it up there.

*Noah's confessional*

"I can't predict the future, but I can definitely say that if there's anyone going hard out there, it's the volleyball players and any potential alliances that want to strategise." Noah remarked. "I guess..."

*Confessional cut*

On a hidden part of the beach, there was volleyball between some of the Crows, Swordfishes and Rhinos...despite the fact that they knew it was a challenge that was going to be done sometime.

Sakura being in the front.

"Kageyama, could you set a little lower? I'm trying to get my spike on, but your tosses go a little bit too high." Sakura suggested, as Kageyama looked quite pissed off.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll adjust it!" Kageyama shouted, clearly not rusty from being tired. "Just get with it."

"Okay."

Sakura, Kageyama, Kipo, Mikasa, Michiru and Shego were all up in the volleyball business and they were up against Oikawa's mad bunch of rascals, that being Tails, Lowain, Daphne, Sokka and Eva.

"Look, I know you're a pretty boy and all that, but it's too early in the morning to do some bullshit." Eva called out Oikawa quite loudly. "Also, you suck ass."

"Now, now, settle down, we need to win this challenge." Oikawa exclaimed, as the five out of the six that he had as teammates were rusty. "So we need all the practice we can get!"

"They're just scoring points while we're talking!" Eva shouted.

"No, they're not." Oikawa had a smirk on her face, getting hit by a volleyball. "Hey, that was a dirty trick!"

"You weren't even looking, come on!" Sokka also shouted, as Eva was incensed and ready to make some volleyball moves.

Someone else had to serve and of course, Eva did just that with the power that Kageyama's volleyball crew expected...but couldn't really stop, as the ball landed that far back.

Kageyama just growled, as Kipo looked sad at not being able to stop the serve.

"Nice moves, Eva!" Oikawa exclaimed.

"Thanks, volleyball pretty boy." Eva remarked, which got the guy into a tizzy.

The Crows, though, were definitely trying their hardest to stay awake...not so much have a psuedo-pro volleyball match on the beach, as Sakura had a grin.

"Are you okay, Kageyama? You look like you're taking this as a big deal?" Sakura asked.

"Yes...if we lose this challenge, someone's going to set-up, so-" Kageyama said.

"You sure it's going to be like that?" Sakura asked.

"Two of our teammates have gotten turned into donkeys, so it is like that." Kageyama confidently huffed. "Also, volleyball is the best sport!"

"But fighting gives you experience!" Sakura exclaimed.

As the two of them were having their arguement, Michiru just wanted to slap them both, judging by her growing hand..but Kipo ready to do the same back, although looking worried.

"Would that solve anything?" Kipo asked.

"Yes, they'd stop arguing and I can finally serve." Michiru was spinning the volleyball in her hands, as Kipo just sighed.

"I'm gonna go talk to them for real!" Kipo shouted.

*Michiru's confessional*

"This is a show about drama and that sort of stuff, so what's with these guys? They've got some kind of ants in their pants or something!" Michiru looked real tired of the lack of action.

*Sakura's confessional*

"What's with Michiru? We were just passionately talking about our favourite sports and then she gets kinda mad that this is a practice thing...she's really taking it seriously." Sakura said, still wearing her fighting gloves for the volleyball thing.

*Confessional cut*

The early morning volleyball madness continued on, as Sakura and Kageyama got it together and there was a lot of balls that hit the net...a lot, a lot of balls.

It was from either team as well, as there was pretty wacky recieves on both sides in different ways with Shego getting hit by more than one bad one...to the point when Mikasa tried it again and went off on an angle.

Shego almost got hit straight in the face with a powerful one, only pushing it out of the way.

"How are you this bad-never mind." Shego said.

"Sorry, I have not played volleyball." Mikasa answered. "But we do need to keep on the winning streak."

"...Cool, you can say that when we lose." Shego remarked, as she did not look interested. "I'm going to do some strategy!"

Shego just left the pop-up court, looked real tired of the weird practice game.

"Okay, do not worry about it." Mikasa answered.

The two captains of the random teams just clapped their hands just as an announcement came across and Michiru just served the volleyball into the sea.

"The food's getting cold, damn it and I ain't reheating it up anymore!" Chef shouted. "...Never mind, it's getting reheated. You don't get-"

Some of the eleven remaining players looked more than pissed that their practice volleyball match got stopped by a cut-off announcement from Chef.

Others weren't even fully awake, as Kipo was just looking forward to it and Sokka looked like he got woken up at 3am.

"Time really does fly when you're having fun!" Oikawa shouted.

"Yeah...it does." Sokka remarked.

And on the other side...

"This is dumb as hell, you guys could've-" Kageyama remarked.

"It's okay...We've got woken up several times?" Michiru said, which got Kageyama thinking. "We're helping each other, this time."

*Kageyama's confessional*

He didn't look well-rested.

"I'll be honest...these hosts think they're really cool because they can wake up people and host shitty challenges. At least they didn't pick my weird-ass team, because they're...not terrible." He said.

*Confessional cut*


The late breakfast came and some of the friends of the volleyball crews' teammmates were just running in with confidence, as it was now 8:20am and the tense air that the mess hall would usually have...was gone.

Pit and Miko were gaming together as usual, as Cassie and Amelia had some confident smirks on their face.

"Ayo, volley lovers, what's good?" Miko asked.

"I swear I'll slap the hell of you two if you say that." Kageyama grumbled.

"Alrighty...I don't care." Miko shrugged. "Guys, what's the challenge?"

"Probably has something to do with volleyball." Kageyama remarked, still keeping the shred of paper in his pocket.

"Oh, okay! I thought that this thing wasn't written by Chris!" Pit shouted at the all of the people that already knew about the written note on the random board. "Anyways, what are we doing again?"

"Trying to get three million, four million, whatever it is." Michiru just sat in between the two very different heroes, sitting in a true sour spot. "That doesn't seem that different."

"Trust me, it's way different in points." Pit said. "...And apparently, money, but I'm not a human."

"Imagine half of the stuff you could buy with one more million. Could be a bigger game-changer." Michiru remarked, as her teammates were thinking. "Civil rights?"

"Whoa, whoa, less crazy stuff...please." Shego said. "I'd just buy a bigger laser."

"Somewhere in between those tw

The eight remaining players were just hanging out together, as the mostly ladies-focused Swordfishes were in the mood to slap someone for making them awake.

And that someone just so happened to be the pretty volleyball player and Sokka (for reasons.)

"Aw, what did we do...aside from proving that Sokka isn't the best leader." Oikawa had a confident smirk.

"We lost...with your actions!" Sokka shouted.

The rest of the team that was there noticed the duo's lack of sync and fullness of spite.

"Does it really matter who lost compared to who we've lost?" Amelia stated. "Not really...especially since you're acting like this and we've lost a strong player to boot."

"To be fair, it wasn't her jam." Cassie said. "And I'm not sure what happened with the psychic guy being eliminated, but we're still here and you two acting like dumbasses...is gonna suck for us and you."

"You act like babies, I unbaby you with...my hands." Heavy was still a little bit out of it, as Sokka and Oikawa were sweating beads. "You get my words."

"Alright, please don't murder me." Oikawa, practically doing the surrendering hands.

"I won't..." Heavy then "un-cracked" his knuckles. "...When am I going to get Sasha?"

"I dunno, big guy! Can you block the balls?" Oikawa remarked.

"Sure, these balls are not going past me!"

The main crew of the team that was missing a certain someone were more than motivated to...figure where the rest of their teammates were and wonder what the heck was going on.

*Khun's confessional*

"I may have voted off Reigen, but that's because this is Total Drama. Sometimes you have to do dirty moves to survive, I'm sorry." Khun was practically smirking. "Besides...it's not my fault that the two leaders can't cook."

*Confessional cut*


The two Rhino alliances were practically on opposite sides of McLean Island (named by Chris, obviously) discussing some strategy about the upcoming volleyball challenge (courtesy of Kurapika...somewhat) and all of them were taking it seriously.

Azula's had some idea of what volleyball is, which why there was a boatload of hidden strategies coming around based on their powers and strengths and also why Tendo was there.

The other was trying, but just barely.

"I know what a volleyball is!" Dante remarked. "So it's okay, if you sit this one out."

"Well, then, I decide when to sit this one out!" Coachman shouted. "To be fair, I wanted the opportunity anyways...and besides, it's time for someone to make some moves."

Basil was technically there, but couldn't care less...and Pinstripe actually looked really interesting.

"Finally, I get to make some moves." Pinstripe remarked. "Goddamn it, finally."

"And what are you going to do?-" Dante looked plainly tired...as Basil rolled his own eyes.

"Alright, alright, meet me at the campgrounds and trust me, it's because you guys don't know where this place is!"

The host's announcement somehow didn't even throw off the conversation, as the Coachman just answered like it wasn't a big deal.

"Do nothing!"

And...let's just say that the alliance was more than pissed.

*Basil's confessional*

"I swear I'm going to leave this malformed alliance with Dante, try to make some kind of other alliance without the old man and figure out a perfect way to have some semblance of a good time!"

*Confessional cut*

From the forest to the campgrounds to the volleyball court, every remaining contestant was there and a lot of them were in a rather good mood and none were moreso than Chris.

"Hah, I bet you guys know what the challenge is..." Chris announced, as there was a lot of hands up. "...So I'll tell you guys a little bit about volleyball, baby! It's a game where you keep the ball in the air with only your hands and move around to not let it fall, no matter what!"

The contestants just got it somehow, as there was a lot of thumbs up.

"Nice, your four teams are going to be in a volleyball tournament and man, it's gonna be wild on the beach! Tomorrow, though, the producers didn't want you campers having some serious pain, only funny moments!"

"I do not like the sound of that." Basil said.

"Wise choice, mouse." Noah cracked a joke.

"Alright, you guys get prepared in here!" Chris said. "I'm gonna have some good lunch and you guys should be ready to be awake tomorrow!"

The host just left the situation, leaving a purple-haired intern to just draw up a map of McLean island with the volleyball court right there and looking quite confident about it.

"Don't worry about it, there's several other maps that show the island, including at the campgrounds, mess hall and some bunch of places!" Entrapta shouted at the somewhat confused contestants. "There's even an electronic version for everyone too!"

"...You sound like a person." Basil could only muster that up, as Entrapta just waved the contestants off.

And with that, some of the teams had no idea what the hell they were going to do with each other.

*Azula's confessional*

"Taking over the team isn't going to be that hard, because luckily, I've got some killer skills that Zu-Zu wishes that he has...besides my great firebending brain and a new powerful alliance!" Azula exclaimed, ready to take her volleyballing hands. "The other teams will not underestimate my spike!"

*Confessional cut*


There was a whole bunch of practice that these contestants were really going to squeeze out of at least twelve hours and goddamn were the rest of the Rhinos willing to spike a whole ton of balls.

And it was Tendou Time, according to him anyways and there was so many players to respect his time.

"Heh, you guys need a setter? Because I've got one!" Tendou shouted. "Meet Squirrel Girl, baby."

"At least you didn't call me baby." Squirrel Girl just jumped back for a bit. "Guys, the volleyballs don't get past me...Dante's the back-up setter by the way."

"Aw yeah, it's time...for volleyball." Tendou remarked, as Dante was just spinning his sword. "Minus the sword."

"I'm no anime swordsman or anything!" Dante exclaimed right back, ready to use his own two hands.

The many players on the half-united team were about to get their volleyball skills on or refined their lack of volleyball skills, which wasn't a problem for some of the players.

Azula was just hitting those spikes like it's nobody's business...no matter how questionably Dante set the ball or how Clover actually made a decent set of...sets.

Clover was really enjoying actually doing something, along with Lynn being the liberio (aka the person on the outside diving for some balls) and taking practice names as a duo.

Legoshi and Tendou were both blocking balls like proper bros...despite the former just getting taken down several times and even he got slammed to the ground by another spiker.

Tifa had a little fun breaking through some defenses, even if she wasn't the greatest jumper in the world and Pinstripe...got a lot of balls and one ended up right down in his two balls.

And he took in great spirits, especially at 4pm...where there was a whole bunch of practice going in all sorts of sides

"Yeah, it's great to be a player." Pinstripe groaned, struggling to get back up. "Fuck yeah."

"Finally, we're making some good moves!" Dante shouted. "...You should get those checked!"

"I'm gonna check my own self!" Pinstripe just awkwardly walked off the multiple courts.

"Good for you, weasel man." Dante remarked...as a good chunk of the rest of the team were cringing at that. "You get those healed or something!"

*Pinstripe's confessional*

"Back before I went into the business, I tried a load-a sports and I had a mean volleyball game, before I annoyed some guy who broke my leg. That guy got annoyed outta...there!" Pinstripe shouted, almost admitting to a murder.

*Confessional cut*

As the vast majority of the Rhinos were having fun times in the volleyball court, there was a few that was taking the time to sit down and strategise or they were just there, thinking of...something.

"You're really okay with doing nothing?" Carmelita asked, not liking the person sitting next to her. "You're not doing something stupid."

"No...those are moves that just happened to be stopped by something unseen." Coachman explained, while just smoking out of his pipe. "Honestly, you need to calm down, my dear, go play your game."

"I'm terrible at volleyball and somethings tell me that you're up to something." Carmelita had a sneaky look at the untrustworthy old man.

"Eh, you really are a cut above the rest of these blokes and ladies." Coachman looked like he could care less. "So, what's your problem?"

"My problem is that you somehow always find volatile strategies that only seem to benefit you. Not the team." Carmelita stated it matter-of-factly.

"Ahhh...that's only if you would follow my lead, which I don't have to do sometimes. Good cooking must not come to some of our team members, which is rather a coincidence!" Coachman just blew the smoke out of his mouth. "Besides, they work more than your contributions."

"They also turn into bigger mistakes, so remember that." Carmelita just got right up. "I hope your hubris catches up with you!"

"The same to you, obviously!" Coachman remarked, just letting his hubris ride behind him.

And there was someone that...technically wasn't even bothering with it, as Tron Bonne looked real interested in just taking a look at the situation, sweating from all of the volleyballin' that she did.

*Tron Bonne's confessional*

"I get the feeling that there's a very dumb and weird reason for it, but I swear it's like the old guy acts like he's the god of being witty! He isn't even that witty, Carmelita owned him!" Tron exclaimed, still sweating like...a true volleyball player.

*Confessional cut*

'

Kageyama had a team and said team was plainly getting used to the Karasuno-original tactics and the pressure that's coming Miko and Michiru nailing their spikes...for no apparent reason.

Wherever they were doing, Pit and Kipo were behind the spikers and they were really kicking some butt.

"Yo, let's go, gir-Miko!" Pit shouted, trying to hide his love. "How are you able to play volleyball like this."

"Wait, you guys don't even have volleyball games?" Miko asked.

"No, they don't, I don't and Kipo doesn't even have video games." Pit exclaimed nervously, as Miko actually cringed. "Hey, it's not a thing here!"

"What's the universe's deal?" Miko was ready to pounce on...whoever's up there, as she put her hand on that ball and...

...the ball might as well been shot from a meteor, as it not only bounced off the ground at a perfect angle...it almost managed to fly halfway across the court and coincidentally.

Iori just so happened to be in the way of the ball and he took it and crushed it something, as Kyo had a smirk on his face.

Pit and Miko were...concidentally hugging each other and then stopped hugging, as Kyo gave some words of advice.

"You two really like each other, man! This shit's getting old...not as old as Iori being a dickhead!" Kyo just told the both of them.

And the two of them were about to fight some more, interrupting the eight-odd hours of uninterrupted volleyball hours and considering it's mid-summer...you know how the sun just went down...

...and in the end, Kyo and Iori were about to face each other off, fist and fist and immediately they got swinging with some fire and all that madness...and Chef threw a curveball.

Mostly because it was 8pm now.

"Ayo, teams and all that good stuff! We're closing the hell up...if you complain, you're going to get a strain!" Chef announced. "Of the painful kind, especially you two fighting heads!"

There was a whole lot of groans and complaints going on

"Alright, quit your own whining." Kyo remarked.

"Yeah, we're gonna fight outside!" Iori yelled.

"Good, y'all need sleep 'cause we're going to wake you up at 6 for the volleyball game...just like you should!" Chef shouted at the people that were getting up together.

"Goddamn...okay, Chef." Kyo said that.

As the two rivals were leaving...and so was the rest of the contestants, there was one more thing that needed to be done that Chris had to do...even if it is at night, where the end of a challenge normally would be.

The host was actually just in a random hut, sitting like he couldn't care less.

"Man, that was one weird day and honestly, that's just one of the off days of this show. But we've got a challenge tomorrow and man, they're not going to be ready for the volleyball challenge...after the break!"


To be continued in the second part of this beach volleyball episode, which starts in classic Total Drama fashion.

No food, maybe? Definitely disrespectful.



Chapter 50: Episode 11-2: Spike It Down Now.

Summary:

First up...the Swordfishes against the Deers, two consistently...inconsistent teams trying to avoid elimination through bomb-filled volleyball.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 11: Beach Volleybrawl
Part 2: And They Spike Down!

Yeah, the first part may have ended pretty abruptly and in stupid fashion, but the second part will not...as there's a volleyball tournament, a larger than average court and some bombs that are only designed to trip up people.

(It's motion-sensitive for more of that McLean design expertise)

Aside from that, though, what's going to be up with the volleyball players, the drama bringers, the background fillers, the foreground runners and Lynn, Clover and Tron?

Memeking: Catalina's going to be a real player...in the fourth part, 'cause in this episode, I'm focusing on some underused characters on the first match.

1602jaw: As you're going to see in this chapter, it wasn't toned down much.

Seriously, though, I kinda don't have an good idea on how to

A lot in the next three parts, so let's go and they may be a little long, but I haven't written three volleyball matches before...so please actually review this chapter!


Chris just showed himself, somehow groomed up completely at 5:59am and he had to introduce the audience two minutes to 6am without missing a beat.

"Welcome back and I've been way worse!" Chris announced, not putting on the loudspeakers for a brief moment of respite. "Gotta wake the campers up at 5:59am for good reasons."

At this point, you know how it is and what it gonna do...as the sun had barely risen up at this time, the birds were flying and the foliage had gotten some light winds and-

"WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP, We're about to play some volleyball, yo!" Chris just shouted like it was the most normal thing ever.

Just to throw off the pre-prepared contesants that were either expecting to wake up at 6 or even the contestants that were already awake.

And Catalina was already throwing some random stuff at some window that Tanya conveniently opened out of nowhere.

"This motherfucking Canadian thinks he's the coolest host in the neighbourhood!" Catalina shouted, practically waking the rest of the Deers up. "Nobody likes this guy, always thinking he can fuck around."

"That is partially true, though I do not dislike Chris too much." Dawn answered, just taking care of some birds.

"I dislike you too, bitch." Catalina casually whispered.

Dawn probably heard it due to the energy and everyone else could see that the host was just in the fucking around mood.

"Do not worry, because we're a team that has co-operation on the mind." Dawn told, just for good measure...as Snufkin looked pretty well-rested. "I can sense that you're well-rested."

"Yeah...I don't know why you know that." Snufkin said. "But you guys should know better."

"Our host really does like to throw people off and he's good at it." Dawn answered, as Snufkin looked on smugly.


Everyone woke up and they had some breakfast in the big room and this time, there was a whole challenge right ahead of them and as Chris just shouted something important at them.

"Remember when I said the thing about volleyball? It's that time for this awesome challenge with an awesome twist!"

"It definitely is!" Owen shouted. "Guys, can't you be a little more optimistic?"

"Hard to be in this economy...and show." Michiru said. "Wasn't Pahkitew Ilsland wildin'?"

"Yeah, but it was the good kind!" Chris announced. "Volleyball, though."

"Hey, it's not like there are bombs!" Owen exclaimed, which got the rest of the team looking at him incredulously. "He has changed."

While the Crows were walking with Owen's potential thought in mind, others were a little less understanding of a reality show sadist's change...even more so when they managed to see another part of the beach that was on another side of McLean Island.

And said west side of the beach had a few volleyball courts that completely threw off everybody...as it was slightly bigger than a normal one and definitely had something in the ground.

Some people were pissed.

"Welcome to the beach volleyball court, where you all have to do keep your ball up and make it drop on the other teams' side! And this time it's a tournament!"

The contestants were keeping their eyes peeled on the bigger than average courts.

"The first round is gonna determine who's going to the winners' final and who's going to eliminate two of their teammates!"

Chris looked real interested in something.

"The winners' final is going to determine who gets to take a teammate from the second place team! Easy!"

The host looked like he was about to announce something awesome.

"Oh yeah...any move done with your hands can be used to volley the ball and there's two bombs on each side, just to make things a little spicy! Also, if your team pops or slices the ball, the other team gets the point! Any questions?"

The campers were understandably pissed about this new chaotic volleyball match that was going to happen and there were many hands that were up from people who wanted answers.

And a few from people who knew better.

"Alrighty, campers, we've got Rhinos against Crows, Deers against Swordfishes, so get prepared for your crazy matches!" Chris finished the announcement with a chuckle.


Min Min and Squigly were plain surprised that they managed to get a big role and were talking about it a minute before the match.

"I swear it's like you're not here most of the time." Min Min remarked.

"Please don't tell me that. Half of the challenges are poorly disguised torture." Squigly said, as her bone dragon was poking out of her hand.

"Can't disagree, but serving many people at the same time gives me that same feeling." Min Min stated, still wearing her hat...just 'cause. "Besides, what do you want to do?"

"I want to contribute in the challenge, nothing more!" Squigly said, humbling herself a bit. "Is that wrong?"

"Not really, that's how it is." Min Min stated.

The two friends smiled for a bit, before getting themselves prepared for their first round match against the team that...had a new player and said new player wasn't in the field.

And they had a strategy.

"Hold on, I think we've gotta see what these guys have and then make sure that we don't get tripped up by their team's gimmicks." Samus explained, as Luigi shot a dirty look at her. "It's universal for a reason."

"And...we need to have some fun with it and mix them up!" Luigi shouted. "Even if we lose..."

"That doesn't seem wrong." Samus looked thoughtful. "Spike, be the best libero you can be."

"The guy who dives for balls? Got ya there!" Spike exclaimed.

"Alright, Samus and Snake are at the back, I'm going to do the spiking thing with Tanjiro...and Penny gets to support Jack...'cause they haven't been used in a long time." Luigi explained, sweating a lot at his team who mostly accepted it, as Dawn gave a thumbs up. "Daisy, I hope that this is good!"

*Luigi's confessional*

"Maybe I can't win this challenge, but something tells me that I can't really be sad for my girlfriend. She would've wanted me to kick some butts...but I don't know how to do that..." Luigi said, his nerves not perfectly still...but his heart set on trying his best.

*Confessional cut*

"First to 25 points wins the round!" Chef shouted. "And there's a guest referee in this thing!"

Axl was real confused about his job, considering he barely knew what a volleyball was half an hour ago...but he was overseeing the blue and red team.

But he knew how to blow a whistle and the first match of the day was underway...with the renewed green banana and the volleyball girl getter in the captains' seats.

The Daring Deers (Luigi, Tanjiro, Samurai Jack, Penny, Samus, Snake & Spike) vs The Striking Swordfishes (Oikawa, Lowain, Sokka, Cassie, Squigly, Amelia & Min Min)

Tanjiro may not have the proper skills to properly a serve, but he did do a strong overhand serve...putting his demon slaying strength in his hand.

And said serve was strong enough to almost go to the edge, Oikawa and Lowain figuring out that it could go out...but it didn't.

DD 1 - SS 0

"Whoa, you did it, kid!" Snufkin shouted.

"Yes, but we're just getting started." Tanjiro remarked...considering that Lowain had the ball.

The Swordfishes' reponse?

Get Eva to serve and she did serve with her strength and it was strong enough to simply deflect off Samurai Jack's hand and out of the court, giving them their first point.

DD 1 - SS 1

Eva just looked at her hands and sensed that there was more of that coming up.

And guess who served it up?

Oikawa, the guy who was spinning the volleyball in his own hands and having a real smug smirk on his face, just put all of the force from his right hand to the volleyball.

It went flying and then went in similar direction to Eva's serve...except a little bit shorter and Samurai Jack was going for it...and missed it.

SS 2 - DD 1

The whole crew was cheering for the serving duo, more than motivated to steam-roll the continuously losing Deers and then someone else had to serve the ball.

Lowain knew what a volleyball was and he served like a normal guy would, ready to send it back a whole lot.

On the other side, Penny was trying to see where the ball was going and started the rally, passing it around the people that could keep it up and she was definitely one of them.

Luigi looked more than ready to get an simple spike, tossing up the ball for Tanjiro to hit down onto the Swordfishes...and Tanjiro jumped a little too low, but that was enough for a solid spike...

...that went horizontal, which Oikawa recognised and Sokka could see it, leading to the Swordfishes getting another point.

SS 3 - DD 1

Sokka didn't know what a volleyball was, doing a simple overhead serve and it was dropping by the time it went over the net, which Luigi tried to read properly.

And ended up letting the ball fall down because it was too close to the net, causing Luigi to accidentally put his head into the game and making it move onto the floor.

"Are they okay? Because that was terrible." Sokka remarked.

SS 4 - DD 1

*Oikawa's confessional*

"As much as this is amateur hour, this must be super-amateur hour, because they could easily have gotten that. They're strong players, apparently not strong volleyball players, though!" Oikawa complained, still with a serious grin. "Is Kageyama really the only competition around here?"

*Confessional cut*

Apparently not so, because Samurai Jack came to serve and he used the few seconds that he had to observe what the other players on the blue team...even if Amelia distracted some of them.

Min Min was ready to do some stretchy savings with Squigly looking at her...only, not really observing her friend and that's where he wanted to serve the ball.

It may have been a simple jump serve with striking power, but he had to help his team and sadly, Squigly paid enough attention to pass it along.

The ball got passed around the Swordfishes' court, both of the rookie spikers trying to do something...and then Oikawa set it with his face, since Cassie messed up the thing.

And then Lowain spiked into...

...Penny's face and the ball rolled onto the Deers' ground.

SS 5 - DD 1

"Yeah, let's go! Nice job serving with your face." Cassie remarked, as Oikawa had a pained smile.

"Please don't let me do that again..." Oikawa was a little dizzy.

"Affirmative!"

The Striking Swordfishes were good, as...the deers were daring to get a point, courtesy of Penny looking very tired of this game and Samus looking determined.

"That hurt way less than it should!" Penny shouted. "At least I'm at the back now."

"Good, because we'll turn this around." Samus said, now at the front...ready for the serve.

Amelia just did a simple serve, but being taller did help a bit, as Penny had a weird receive that made it upwards and sideways...but Samurai Jack just caught it.

And there was a few rallies, considering that a good chunk of them weren't sure when to spike and then Oikawa mixed them up with a decent spike that almost went through...as Samurai Jack tossed it weirdly high up.

High enough to even confuse the best of volleyball player and Luigi got a little bit nervous...but he had a crazy high jump and did the spiking motion strong enough to actually hit the edge of the Deers' court.

Luigi wiped a sweat brow, as...

SS 5 - DD 2

...he started to work on turning the tide back, as Samus and Snake did some cool high-fives towards him and Tanjiro...did a really hard high-five, causing Luigi's hand to wince in pain.

Wherever that made their steamrolling worse or not, no-one really knew because the Swordfishes were about to bring their A-game with Cassie doing a simple serve with a stupid amount of power.

As it was literally flying and Tanjiro went for it out of instinct, but it was a bad one...as the ball actually hit the net.

SS 6 - DD 2

"Wait, why did you go for it?" Snake asked Tanjiro.

"Because the ball was coming very quickly and probably could've hurt someone!" Tanjiro just blurted out at light speed...before looking at the sea.

"...Well, see if they're going out." Snake remarked, being the guy that was about to serve.

Snake took up his own position and he had protocol to ensare that win, doing what looked like a underhand serve...that got sent into the sky without missing a beat.

It went a bit too forward, so you could guess what happened.

Min Min hit it with her strechy arms and it bounced right back up onto her team's court, forcing her to lie down.

A chance ball for the Deers? It was on everyone's watch, as Samus caught it without missing a beat.

"Nice moves, Min Min." Samus snarked...which was weird, as the ball was being passed around her own teammates once again. "Give it to me."

"No problem!" Snake remarked, doing a questionable set towards the bounty hunter.

And Samus...got blocked by a smirking Sokka and a confident Lowain, but fortunately the ball went outside of the court during that hit nearly hit one of the interns.

SS 6 - DD 3

"Wait, that's total bull!" Sokka yelled.

"Not really, though. If you block the ball and it goes outside the court, then it's their point." Tails explained, as Sokka slapped his hand. "Why?"

"Because..."

While these two had their short conversation...

...Lowain was up for the serve and decide to copy Snake's serve one-for-one...besides the fact that it went high and forward and got messed up in the process.

Spike may have caught it by flying, but he actually sent the ball downwards into his team's court.

"Sorry, guys, it looked like it was-" Spike complained.

"Well, don't complain, we're just getting started." Samus just patted him on the back. "Just-"

"Look at the ball, got it!" Spike shouted.

SS 7 - DD 3

Luigi was up to serve, his knees sweaty, his arms heavy and he didn't eat his mom's spaghetti...but he threw it up in the air to do the thing and considering his (Mario & Sonic) Olympic game experience, he did said thing.

He served it real high, making a bit of a borderline spike...that got easily caught by Sokka's receive that sent it right back into Luigi's space.

Passing to Samurai Jack, Snake say that the samurai had...a questionable idea of what volleyball was like, as Samurai Jack received it the wrong way.

And it went out.

SS 8 - DD 3

In the red and green court...

"I am sorry, but I did not know where the ball was going to be sent." Samurai Jack told the technical leader.

"It's okay, it's okay, we're fine!" Luigi was a little bit frazzled.

"But next time, I will help." Samurai Jack, which was rather fitting.

Because it was now the samurai guy's time to serve and he did the overhead serve that provided a lot of power, which got the Swordfishes into a bit of a panic.

The samurai knew that this wasn't going to be easy either and it wasn't getting any easier...when Luigi got blown up and started doing backflips in the air.

Cassie threw the ball backward towards someone that was not expecting the ball or getting blown up either, as Luigi just sent it down on the other side...smashing Sokka's head.

SS 8 - DD 4

Luigi landed on the sand, burnt, but he did have the Bros. trademark enduring strength and his team were...happy, but they weren't really sure what to do about it.

"Man, I'm loving this kind of volleyball!" Chris enthusastically shouted.

"Then go and step on those bombs yourself!" Oikawa shouted right back.

"Alright, campers, chill."


There may not have been confessionals during that time, but that was because sand got blown up and some people weren't in the mood to have sandy eyes.

"Yeah, this guy's crazy. Crazy dedicated to his job." Snufkin remarked, as Dawn looked at him sadly.

"I can sense that you know it's wrong." Dawn said.

"Luigi's standing up like nothing, chill a little." Snufkin bumped Dawn's shoulder real casually.

"This is still unacceptable." Dawn remarked. "And it's because of his nature."

"Okay, then." Snufkin shrugged.

At this point, I'm going to have to speed the match a bit due to time constraints and to also do some confessionals.

*Dawn's confessional*

"I can sense that he's a anarchic character, but I was not really expecting him to be okay with our mistreatment...his aura does tell quite the story, though." Dawn answered, as she was just hanging out with her bird friends.

*Confessional cut*

"By the way, you can do anything...as long as it comes from your hands! Come on, guys!" Chris was a little bit bored, considering that it was a nothing special volleyball match at the moment.

SS 12 - DD 6 (at this point)

After more than a few points, some of the team players realised that they could do some "stupid shit" as Tanjiro did his ridiculously strong serve once again and put some of his breathing behind it.

Which turned it into a Water-Breathing volleyball, complete with trails of water and it going straight down on the other-side of the court and Tanjiro kept his breathing in check.

"Wait, I did that?" Tanjiro asked, as his friends crowded up against him.

"Yeah, you sure did!" Spike shouted, as he high-fived Tanjiro quite strongly. "Try and do that again."

"I will do it once more!" Tanjiro said, as Spike looked confused about something. "...or attempt to."

"Try as much as you can!" Spike exclaimed, as the demon slayer was really nervous about the dragon.

SS 12 - DD 7

Tanjiro just kept on his own breathing, ready to defend the ball in spite of Luigi's mediocre serve just barely sending the ball to the other side...and the ball being sent back with whole lot of power.

The guy was trying to step towards where the balls would actually go and the empahsis was on trying, as the bally got slammed just fast enough that Tanjiro had to receieve it.

It bounced rather seriously in thje air...almost high enough to seemingly reach the sky, but it happened to go down...right in the place that people got blown up and in classic fashion, Samurai Jack got blown into the sky.

And he tried to save the ball...but the ball actually went too high to not be slammed onto the ground...as Penny almost caught it...but the ball just bounced right into the net.

SS 13 - DD 7

"Oh no, this ain't my day!" Penny exclaimed, really not in the losing mood. "Besides, what kind of volleyball is this?"

"The crazy kind of volleyball...where there are bombs." Spike nervously stated. "What's with this."

"It's Total Drama, but I wasn't expecting this crazy thing!" Penny exclaimed.

"...Oh."

Oikawa was back on the serve, ready to jump it once again and he really delivered with a powerful one, the ball flying towards the danger spots on the Deers' side, which only Snake tried to intercept.

The super soldier jumped for that jump serve and tried to pass it on in the air, but the ball and the bomb-thing was really not on his side, as Snake got blown up again and the ball hit his body.

SS 14 - DD 7

Snake groaned on the ground, as the bluest team were all celebrating the crazy serve that quite literally sent one of the world's best to the ground...though not at volleyball.

"Do you really think we're going to lose with this many points in hand?" Snake asked. "Not a chance!"

"Hold on, this won't be a gag, right?" Spike asked.

"Not a chance, this is real life, not a show." Snake remarked.

"Oh, just checking, because he's about to do it again." Spike stated.

Oikawa was in fact about to do it again, a little lost in the sauce, but he did put his real strong hand onto the ball and just crushing the spirits of the Deer that was about to try and get it.

Penny tried to receive it with her hands, but it was just her head...and it still went backwards, as she fell backwards...which got the rest of the Deers doing the sympathy pained groan with Penny.

"Are you like a normal human or something?" Penny asked.

"Yes, he is!" Samurai Jack exclaimed.

SS 15 - DD 7


How down bad was the Deers? Real down bad, as while they had a solid team...when they realised that the servers were aiming for the bomb spots, the Swordfishes' lead just went further.

Here's a bit of montage for word count and pacing reasons.

SS 17 - DD 10

The Deers were finally climbing in the points, getting 3 in a row at this point and they weren't even doing too bad with Samurai Jack doing an impressive jump serve that out-sped even Oikawa's by a good measure and it didn't help that it got blocked...which made it fly high in the air.

Squigly was trying to go for it, but the real player of the moment was Min Min, using her ARMS to stretch them further than anyone has seen before.

And since how powerful the serve was, it ended up as a high chance ball...a ridiculously high one at that, which got Cassie jumping to do a sand-lifting spike, netting the Swordfishes another point.

...

SS 20 - DD 13

Squigly was clearly keeping up with the pace with her teammates, despite her parasite friend Leviathan...doing half of the work with the weak bounces that had the uncanny ability to take the power down several notches.

This was one of those times, as she stopped a spike with the bone pass to Lowain, who then passed it back to Oikawa...as the jock-ish volleyball captain then passed it back to Lowain, who spiked it back into business.

And gaining another point.

...

SS 22 - DD 13

"Guys, time out! I feel like we just got skipped!" Lowain shouted, as the blonde guy just crossed his arms.

"Okay, who cares about whatever you're talking about?" Sokka asked, as the ball just slipped through his hands. "And we've got bigger issues."

"Bruh, that was my fault." Lowain said.

*Min Min's confessional*

The girl with a orange beanie sat down.

"To be honest, this might be my favourite challenge...despite people just blowing up by just running. Mostly because I can really use my arms in weird ways." She said, quite honestly. "Aside from the cooking challenge, because...ramen."

*Amelia's confessional*

The space ship captain didn't really have faith in the other team.

"Wow, if they're going to be like that, then avoiding elimination must be the easy part...despite Chris so willing to make this randomly dangerous for his own enjoyment." Amelia answered.

*Confessional cut*

SS 22 - DD 14

Besides the obvious, things weren't looking up for the Deers...especially Penny and Tanjiro, who despite doing some good stuff, were hurting more than a bit from the random explosions.

Snake was back in the game, though, serving another volleyball and there was a whole bunch of uneven sand.

Rather appropriately, after Snake served them and there was a quite a few passes, the same guy did a one touch by accident and the ball went into...explosions territory.

Long story short: the ball bounced again and went outside of the court.

"Yeah, that's a lot of bull crap." Penny said. "Yeah, I said it."

"I don't know how that's different from all of the challenges." Samus remarked.

"And should it be like that?" Penny complained, as Samus groaned.

"You know the answer."

SS 23 - DD 14

"Alright, the Swordfishes might be able to not arrive at the elimination ceremony, but the Deers could come out of nowhere!" Chris announced. "Probably not, but stranger things have happened."

"Shut the fuck up, we can win this shit!" Riley yelled from the stands with Chris still smiling.

Penny served...as she would, doing a simple one to not get it screwed up for everyone and it went up...with Sokka doing a questionable receive that made it go straight up.

Amelia just slapped it down on the Deers' court, as Tanjiro messed up the block and actually ended up getting blown up (again), causing the ball to go ridiculously high.

Out of bounds, even.

SS 24 - DD 14

"The fuck y'all doing. This is some exploding bullshit!" Riley just added to the sentiment of hating explosions...with B nodding to that.

"This is the definition of 'why is this here?" Uraraka nervously asked.

One more serve and one more point, which meant that Amelia looked ready to make some serious moves...or serious move, all because of the rules that were there.

The serve was diagonal (don't ask how.) and Penny easily got it back up to play with a okay receieve and it was Tanjiro's time to spike...as Snake was also trying to mix them up.

Instead, they mixed each other up, which ended up with Tanjiro getting smashed, Snake doing a poorly timed shot and that stuff barely hitting the net on his team's side.

The Daring Deers were daring to be to angry, as they were a whole bunch of frustrated shouts.

SS 25 (Win) - DD 14 (Lose)

*Tanjiro's confessional*

The brown-haired Demon Slayer looked nervous.

"I can't believe that I did that...now I'm sure that I'm going to be eliminated!" Tanjiro said, really down in the dumps. "And I hope that Luigi doesn't get eliminated either, but he was the captain of this thing."

*Luigi's confessional*

The brother looked happy, in spite of the situation.

"I lost the match...so why I do feel fine? Like, I should be more sad about this...maybe because I tried my best for Daisy?" Luigi asked, actually shedding a tear.

*Confessional cut*

"Wow, these Swordfishes are finally striking...non-elimination, as they're up in the final match and the Deers have to eliminate a pair of campers, which they're used to!"

"No, we ain't." Riley complained from the stairs.

"He is kinda right." Uraraka nervously answered.

"No, he ain't!"

"Oh...ok!"

And the bluest team in the game finally felt relief and someone had to say something about it.

"There's no way that Kageyama could lose." Oikawa remarked.

"And there's no way that Azula could win!" Sokka looked at him, which got Oikawa lost at where he was going. "Because they're not on the same team."

"Yeah, I got that." Oikawa answered with a smirk. "Besides, I need to swap you out."

"No, I'm fine..."

Sokka just fell to the ground.

"...with that. What's with this host?"

"Stay tuned for the Crows and the Rhinos volleybrawling for real!" Chris interrupted the two of them.


To be continued in the third part of this beach volleyball episode, where the Crows and the Rhinos do battle in this explosive volleyball match!

I know that saying that I'm 22...that sounds old to people who are 13, but the reason that I know why I can complete this is because I've got a whole lot of years ahead of me.

Will full-time work slow me down? Maybe, but I imposed this challenge and I've got the lord behind me...so it's possible that I can finish this and have a sequel of sorts.

Or not, I don't know what the future holds for me.

(Something within TD Endless inspired to write this extra thing.)

Chapter 51: Episode 11-3: Crossed Down

Summary:

Now it's for the Rugged Rhinos against the Crafty Crows in another weird, explosive and drama-filled volleyball match...to see who has to vote off people.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 11: Beach Volleybrawl
Part 3: Crossed Down!

Shit goes hard, y'all with Azula and Kageyama against each other in volleyball...along with some of their teammates (including some under-utilised ones to boot) and since this is Total Drama.

This part of the challenge will be wildin' is all I'm really going to say and honest, it will be shorter than the previous one, maybe because there's time to show a full match and some of the final match!

Who could it be? It's actually up in the air and I'm the review-listening mood (read: don't have an idea of what I'm doing.), so offer some words for this part.

1602jaw: Yeah, pretty much.

Memeking: I aim to try and use as much as my cast as I can and also, this episode is moreso harder to write rather than hard to concieve, so it's still going to go further!


"And we are back with the match of the reds and yellows, two teams who are both functioning in the technical sense." Chris announced, because of course he knew how the teams were.

Despite the fact that their volleyball squads were real coordinated about kicking each other's ass and avoiding the bombs of boredom.

Azula, especially so, since Lynn and Clover weren't slouches yesterday and of course, she was joined by Dante, Squirrel Girl, Tendou and Tifa as part of the main crew.

Pinstripe, Legoshi, Harley Quinn, Sammy and Rock were the next five that was just hanging out in the backup seats to ensure that the front people weren't wrecked.

The main crew cracked their knuckles.

"Hey, Azula, consider me your top blocker." Tendou remarked. "Because I really am looking to crush that Oikawa guy."

"And Sokka will feel the full force of his defeat, being unable to stop me from taking him from his team-" Azula stated, before Tendou side-eyed her. "-This team won't be worth considering."

"You sure? Kageyama really has stormed up a shout yesterday." Tendou remarked. "But that shout means nothing when you've got no skills."

"Then you must have negative skill, because he did beat you...but I can see that his choices are unwise." Azula mocked the red-haired guy.

"...Okay, lady." Tendou stated. "Kick some butt, team players."

"And we're real team players!" Clover shouted. "WOOO!"

The mood was infectious within the Rhinos and the mood was a bit different on the Crows or the main people within the crows.

Kageyama, Kipo, Kyo, Michiru, Genos, Papyrus and Sakura were ready to work their oddly-matched business...since the team wasn't exactly in peace and the retainer people was Giovanni, Sandy, Pit, Miko and a still donkey-earred Nobara, all of them prepared themselves for the moves.

"You're going to get some bad guy moves!" Giovanni exclaimed.

"As long as it comes from your hands." Kageyama grumbled.

"Crystal clear, you're watching a real villain." Giovanni bragged, as a few of his teammates actually sighed at those words.

"I actually forgot you were here, dumbass." Kageyama told him.

"It does not matter where we forget or not, The Great Papyrus knows how to block!" Papyrus exclaimed, as he raised his one hand. "Please give me five."

There was fives given all around the circle, all of them motivated to volleyball their way into another no-elimination round.

"Let's go, skeleton guy!" Sakura proclaimed to the skeleton man. "The hadouken's gonna

*Kipo's confessional*

The half-mute looked pissed off about something.

"If Azula's team wins because the old guy put some ears on

*Confessional cut*

"And rounding the rest of these first round volleyball matches, we've got the least reliable, the most friendly and the most dramatic team in the building...The Crafty Crows!"

The twelve guys that wearing all yellow were trying to look mad.

"And on the other side, we've got the technically dangerous, mostly split and drama-packed team of...The Rugged Rhinos!"

Aside from Azula, the eleven teammates that were there just didn't get it.


RR 0 - CC 0

Azula was ready to serve with some fire, considering Chris' own rules and Genos looked like he was fully anticipating the fired up serve, his hands more than ready to deal with it.

Azula just raised the ball, doing a jump serve with a little bit of heat and served hot and ready for the receiving by Kipo...who really felt the heat.

There was a bit of smoke coming off the ball, as the Crows were doing some Hot Potato-style passes...minus Genos, who just threw it up for someone to get.

Michiru was right in position, ready to spike the ball down for her friends...and there was a sudden block that manage to own her and instantly stopped the Crows' fiery momentum.

Of course, it was the red-haired instinctual blocker, Satori Tendou, smirking his butt off about that good guess.

"Yeah, you're going to regret doing that." Michiru told him.

"Okay." Tendou just didn't take her seriously, pissing the tanuki girl off.

RR 1 - CC 0

Finally, it was time for Clover to do something and that something was try to impress the lady teammates on her team, starting with a simple overhead serve.

That barely went above the net, but someone was really on it with her own stretchy-ish limbs and she sent it towards Kageyama with strength, the setter guy then sending it back to her.

For the spike and once again, it got read like it wasn't a big deal by that same red-haired guy and blocked to get another point...as though Dante wasn't smirking his butt off.

RR 2 - CC 0

Kageyama was real mad, as someone else served for once and they weren't that great at it with Dante in the driving seat and ready to style up a serve of his own.

The demon hunter did a spicy one, doing a strong overhead one that just flew a bit...and then didn't, which led Papyrus to get it up with his blue bone, which made the ball fly to the other side in a weird arc that just as low as Dante's serve.

Dante was back in business, as Tendou messed it up and did a simple one touch that sent the volleyball to the sky somehow and everyone had the chance for it to be messed up.

"Looks like this volleyball needs a little bit of style!" Dante remarked, as he intentionally stepped on the bomb to catch it in mid-air. "Heh."

Of course, he sent it towards Clover, who was going for it anyways and jumped for it to make a pretty solid spike and she managed to make it work, avoiding the Crows' blockers.

RR 3 - CC 0

"You have got to be kidding me? How do we even match up to that?" Kyo asked.

"You should know. They all might have the flash, but they don't have the fundamentals!" Kageyama just glared at Kyo.

"Alrighty, dude." Kyo remarked. "We're blocking their butts, right?"

"No duh." Kageyama scoffed at the notion.

So far, things were looking good for the Rhinos and Squirrel Girl was definitely one of them, doing a risky jump serve to start if off and it really sucked...

...to have it hit the head of Azula, because you know it's a moment and to boot, it got blocked incredibly quickly by a more motivated Kyo and slammed right in front of her.

Kageyama and Kyo just looked at each other to see what happened.

*Kageyama's confessional*

The black-haired guy looked surprised.

"See Hinata, you're not the only one who did that...wait..why am I even here? I should be telling the dumbasses to get real for a second!" Kageyama shouted.

*Confessional cut*

RR 3 - CC 1

"I served up some bullshit!" Squirrel Girl complained, as Azula just went up to her.

"Put it this way, the only reason that they got a point...is because your serve was terrible and read it. Please don't do that, but-" Azula did noticed something good.

"Wait, what's with Kageyama?" Squirrel Girl asked.

"Oh, I got him where he needs to be."

Kageyama was real angry and...tried to hide it with powerful serve..but considering he had a crazy year, his angered serve went where it needed to go and it flew.

And flew.

Until it didn't and just dropped inside of the line and Squirrel Girl...almost didn't catch it, but it was too bad that it still went in the same direction.

RR 3 - CC 2

Kageyama got a lot of hugs from his teammate, making him fall from all of the weight and he got right back up once his players just let go of him...getting right back up with a neutral face.

"LET'S GO!" Papyrus shouted.

And since he did that, he was about to do it again...ignoring Papyrus shouting it out and just awkwardly doing a smirk.

"Why can't you smile, man?" Kyo remarked towards the determined volleyball player.

The serve was back and it was for real, as Kageyama was...quite angry and quite ready to balance the points out with his right hand.

Azula backed up along with Squirrel Girl and Clover, conveninently ready for the serve that was about to fly from the black-haired volleyball jerk's hands, seeing the jump and seeing the ball fly like it was nothing.

Tendou almost did get it.

And while they tried to intercept it, Azula somehow received it and it went straight up right into the danger zone with the bomb, where Tendou tried to get it from high-up, got blown up and missed the ball.

RR 3 - CC 3

"Geez, he really has honed his craft...all the better to mess with him." Tendou suggested, as he slowly got up. "What kind of volleyball are we doing, anyways?"

"The one where stuff explodes?" Clover said. "I swear you said you were a volleyball player."

"This is like death row volleyball...or something!" Tendou complained.

"Yeah, but you should adapt." Clover suggested, rather awkwardly. "Like a real guy."

"Then I will..."

While that was happening, someone else that was about to serve and they both way worse at serving and way scarier with the serves, as Genos looked real determined to make his mark.

And make his mark he did, as the cyborg served...in a weird fashion that practically guaranteed that Clover got it, but there was one thing that happened.

The ball went at an absurd speed...and just about the right angle for it to be inbounds, as Clover tried to catch it but got a finger bent in the process.

RR 3 - CC 4


"Y'all saw that? Was that in or what?!" Chris was really excited, as Chef just groaned and everyone was confused. "Man, you're not seeing this anywhere else!"

As that happened, the whole of the Crows were doing some serious cheering at the guy that was willing to bring the craziest serve that was seen.

"What was that?" Kageyama asked, very angry. "You could've wrecked someone, dumbass."

"I did the serve that the team needs." Genos said. "With my arms."

"...Uh, you're very stupid and cool."

The backhanded compliment didn't really effect Genos in any way, as the cyborg prepared himself for another crazy one and the Rhinos were complaining about him.

Kageyama wasn't even sure how Genos did it and Kyo just shrugged, as getting eliminations wasn't in his own plan and...Sakura was more than willing to just give Genos a pat on the back.

It may have hurt, but she got that in there before Genos did that again...as Chef just let it happen.

Once again, the ball got hit like it was a wrecking ball and hit the sand like a wrecking ball, due to the fact that it flew at an incredible speed and someone caught it.

RR 3 - CC 5

"Geez, turn it down a bit will ya!" Sakura shouted. "Save some points for the rest of us."

"Yes, I can do that, but I was in serving position." Genos remarked.

"Wow, you're a really strong cyborg..." Sakura had a question.

"No, I do not want a fight." And Genos somehow figured it out, as Sakura pouted.

Thankfully for the Rhinos, they just had to deal with Kyo, who wasn't even close to being of the same level as the other two...and he did a basic serve, ready to get it going.

While that was happening, there was a someone in the audience that was actually looking at someone on the court...more specifically Clover, as they were teammates.

"Man..." Rock said.

"Man what?" Legoshi asked, as the pass was going around.

"...do you think that I've got a chance with her?" Rock asked the wolf.

"I don't know, I'm not a love expert." Legoshi remarked nervously.

"Cool, was just checking." Rock remarked. "I swear this challenge is making me see her in a new light! You know like..."

The guy imitated a rocket blasting off.

"...'cause she's owning this challenge."

"Yeah, she has been doing not bad this challenge." Legoshi said.

"I'm 'bouta ask her out after the match...'cause she's cool." Rock answered, before...

RR 3 - CC 6

The wolf and the rocker just stopped talking, as Clover was real mad about Genos' instant block.

*Clover's confessional*

"What was all of that about?!" Clover yelled. "It's like he jumped from the bottom to the top instantly and just blocked it."

*Confessional cut*

Michiru and Kipo were looking at each other, like they were due for an overpowered spike...as another simple serve was flipped up and things were being passed around on the Rhinos' side.

They were trying to communicate with their eyes, but Michiru ended up glaring at a pissed off Kipo and things somehow went uphill from there.

Mostly because when Clover tried to spike it, Genos was there...ready and waiting to do the block and put his full force into it and Kageyama was there.

The ball got blocked hard by these two.

RR 3 - CC 7

"Holy...swears, the cyborg guy's kicking their butts for us!" Michiru exclaimed.

"Hey, don't get too comfortable." Kageyama said. "The rest of you guys have to do something."

"That's what we want to do, though!" Kipo remarked, as Michiru was smashing her hands together.

The next serve wasn't nearly as good, though, as it didn't literally destroy the blockers in sheer speed and just was a normal serve.

And said ball went into the bombs, finally getting Lynn the chance to dive as hard as she could and then bopping it back into play for the Rhinos, even getting Clover to try and set it...emphasis on try.

Wherever it was sloppy or not, Dante just out-sped Kageyama on the spike and got the point...with smokin' style to boot.

RR 4 - CC 7

"Good moves be comin'." Dante remarked, ready to finally get some serves in with his team players.

And he was really up to serve, somehow getting some gauntlets to do that and he did a ridiculous backflip (for the smoking style) to do the serve, which didn't exactly go as intended.

Mostly because, it just went over the net and would've gotten the other team some points...but Genos ended up blocking it and failing to do that, so...

RR 5 - CC 7

*Sakura's confessional*

"I feel weird about Genos, mostly because he blocked that and I have no idea wherever that was in or out, but he got them a point. I like him, but he's definitely built different."

*Confessional cut*

Dante was up to make another good serve, not backflipping this time around and still doing jump and he absolutely did something pretty crazy...actually get read easily cause it was weak.

The Crows were passing it around and they were legally mixing the Rhinos up with the accidental skip pass that came from Kyo trying to do something.

And then Michiru spiked with her suddenly giant right hand and got the Crows their point, mostly because it was stupid strong.

RR 5 - CC 8

While the yellow team was celebrating the giant hand spike, the reds weren't super excited to see that the other players were just as crazy as them in the volleyball field.

Azula and Squirrel Girl were definitely some habits, though, mostly because of...

"Genos seems like the type of player to get thrown off quite easily and Kageyama's still easily angered...so if we put pressure on them-"

"-they should melt, makes sense." Squirrel Girl answered jokingly. "Was trying to ease the tension."

"No, no, I understand."

Kipo was back at it, trying to do a serve that didn't hit the head of Kageyama and she...almost didn't do that, but she managed to make the setter fall face first and coincidentally, the ball just about went over the net.

No-one could get it and Kipo was about to get Kageyama's hands of volleyball justice...but those hands acutally got stung first.

RR 5 - CC 9

But...the guy was so angry, that he just grasped Kipo without missing a beat with very angry look.

"If your serve is going to suck, don't aim it for me." Kageyama said in such a manner that Kipo got spooked. "Also, your hands hurt real bad!"

"Sorry, just a protective thing." Kipo remarked.

Kageyama was still incensed.

*Deadpool's long, long confessional*

The guy was reading the script.

"Dude, this episode is starting to take a bit too long with the volleyball matches...but honestly, you didn't come for explosions that would normally get this stuff off the air...and deadass romances." Deadpool remarked, dropping some empty pieces of paper. "Also, editors, make me look cool."

*Confessional cut*

(Righty, dude.)

...

RR 10 - CC 12

Despite Tendou's sheering guessing prowess, he actually had his butt handed to him by the bombs...sometimes more literally than not, but he was back on his feet.

Doing his best to deal with the bootleg Kageyama's serve, he saw the serve fly and then land onto the court with impressive speed, even causing some sand to get into his eyes.

And Clover got blown up again.

RR 10 - CC 13

...

Michiru was back into it, sweating and a little worn out from doing a powerful spike to further the point lead that her team...didn't have, as it now belonged to the Rhinos.

RR 17 - CC 13

Kageyama was a little bit pissed...mostly because his clothes were burnt and the lack of points getting and as Azula went for the serve...he knew where it was going.

It was about to blow up again and Sakura jumped to save the ball and to avoid getting blown up, but since the ball was on fire and the serve was strong.

Sakura may have gotten blown up, but the ball went to Kyo, who badly set it up for Kipo to do a simple spike.

Kipo did a curved spike (?) into nailing another point.

...

Tendou got ready for a whole thing and then, because of decent planning, someone served him into the bomb and he went flying in the air, even landing in the bleachers.

And the ball went out, too.

RR 18 - CC 19

"Tag me out, man!" Tendou shouted. "I'm too awesome to get killed!"

"Alrighty, it's Squirrel time!" Squirrel Girl just high-fived the burnt guy. "You blocked like your life depends on it."

"Okay, I need somebody that can do medical stuff!"

"Got it."

Squirrel Girl was in the court and Mai was actually carrying Tendou like it wasn't a big deal and shit just got weird real quick...as Kageyama did the power serve.

And since there was only hands involved, Squirrel Girl had the backflip block, which actually did the opposite of that and sent it down.

RR 18 - CC 20

*Squirrel Girl's confessional*

The superhero looked angry.

"I tried to do it like Dante and honestly, I'm not even sure how he did it. I know that he backflipped, had style and was strong, but I doubt he's that much stronger than me...he's already cooler than me." She whined at the end of that statement.

*Confessional cut*


RR 23 - CC 23

Everyone's backs were to the wall, their butts probably had a bunch of marks and their spirits were stronger than ever and they were all...also tired of this shit challenge.

Mostly because of the repeated bombs.

"Man, it's really down to the final two points and honestly, this has been a fun one!"

"This is like the volleyball of pain, man!" Rock shouted.

"I can't say that I disagree." Basil said.

"But we're down to the final two or three points and which team will have to eliminate two people? The Crows or The Rhinos?" Chris announced. "Which one's going to blow up for real!"

Kageyama looked real tired of this challenge, as did the rest of his team...but they were trucking on and truck on they did, as Genos looked determined to make the serve and Giovanni got swapped in 'cause Papyrus' bones were a little bit split.

And the villain and the S-Class hero "agreed" on something stupid.

Genos did a crazy serve and Giovanni threw some smoke on it with his power, 'causing it to get floaty and slow and every member of the Rhinos was ready to take it on and snatch it.

Genos was watching on in confusion, as Giovanni just clicked his fingers towards Papyrus, seeing that the ball landed on the other side of the court with a real spicy move.

Mostly because it dropped in the wrong spot at the wrong time.

"Oh, what did you guys do?" Kageyama asked with a smirk. "Smoked it up?"

"Yeah, because that's a villain does. I saved your butt from elimination probably!" Giovanni exclaimed. "Because that-"

"-is a great move! Wanna do it again?" Kageyama remarked.

"You bet I will."

The villain and the volleyball smartass was just doing their talk, while the rest of them weren't sure what they were talking about and Genos looked rather mortified about the point.

And someone had to say something about it.

"Chill out, we have to win this." Sakura said. "If we don't win, we're going to get wrecked."

"But do we have to resort to morally dubuious decisions that aren't even necessary." Genos remarked. "There are numerous strategies that don't involve that."

"And that one happened to work...could be worse." Sakura shrugged nervously.

"Well, I think-"

"Match point for the Crows, who are pulling themselves out of loser-ville!"

The whole squad was definitely not laughing, as the Crows were getting back into it.

"Guys, there's no way that their point is going to come so fast!" Giovanni bragged. "You can do it."

"What about Dante or something?" Kageyama asked. "Azula looks like she's about to kill!"

"And maybe we could swap someone's position." Giovanni looked real sneaky while saying that, which contrasted with Kipo focusing on the shot.

Kipo went hard on the serve...hard enough to just straight make it fly and fly...it did, right over everybody with Giovanni and Kageyama realising that stuff was about to get real.

"Match point for both teams and who is going to ensnare their point and not lose-" Chris saw that Dante had a smug grin. "-against Dante serving his own ball!"

Dante.

The son of Sparda.

Was about to cinch his team a volleyball win and he looked like he could give less of a crap with the wide grin.

*Dante's confessional*

The white-haired guy practically smirked.

"So, we're ready to get that point because the Crows haven't lost enough apparently." Dante stated. "And honestly, I mostly want to deal some volleyball justice against Bayo. These guys aren't even number twenty on my list."

*Confessional cut*

Dante just did a jump serve, making sure that the ball moved without him doing it and then he really pushed it without the serve, ensuring that it was not blocked.

And sped off near instantly, but Genos was a little bit too fast on the uptake.

Genos reached for the ball and tried to make sure that his block came on through and hilariously enough, Dante was still grinning despite his serve being off-course.

And the cyborg just made it fly in the air.

"Oh god, oh no!" Michiru shouted. "What were you thinking?"

Genos just looked at the ball fly at a slightly steeper angle, as he knew that it touched his hands and...that touch lost them two more people.

"And the Rhinos don't have to vote off two different people...again and The Crows regain their well-fought for voting ceremony?" Chris was ready to interview Sandy. "How do ya feel about losing!"

"We got outplayed!" Sandy yelled, before stomping off the bleachers.

"Okay, Rhinos and Swordfishes, meet me in an hour for the final...Crows and Deers, figure out who you're voting for, watch the final and then make that vote! You guys want more of that?"


Lynn and Clover looked more than satisified with not losing, as the two of them were joined by a nervous Sammy, as the rest of the team split off into their own chunks to do some messing around with.

"Hey, Sam, how was that?" Lynn asked. "Real good."

"Yeah, it was real good...but I wouldn't like to be there." Sammy said.

"Sure, you're just trying to-" Lynn saw the teammates that weren't excited about a fiery butt. "-Dang, I guess I should be a spiker!"

"Er...okay." Sammy swallowed some air. "Aren't you scared you're going to get blown up several times in a row."

"Come on, it's like part of our job." Lynn said. "We get blown up...we might win some money...and we have fun."

"Gonna be honest. That sounds kinda impossible." Clover was looking around for normal reasons. "Anyways, I don't get blown up in my lame job!"

"Right..." Sammy whispered. "...I hope that we can help beat whatever the blue guys have for the finals and not get our teammates swapped."

"And we'll do it...with smokin' style, as the white-haired guy says." Lynn remarked with a grin. "What do ya say, ladies."

"I mean losing sucks anyways." Clover crossed her own arms. "Let's do it for the rockers!"

The other two didn't really have answers to give, as they were a little bit star-struck.

"...Which one?" Sammy asked in confusion, as Lynn looked confused. "I mean..."

"The one that doesn't look super depressed, obviously! He should give his mental health real check." Clover remarked. "Rock does have good songs."

"He's in a band." Sammy stated.

"A band of four and he is really the rocker of them all...also, I like the way he sings, though." Clover explained. "And I'm not crushing on him, so I'll sort it-"

"-after the challenge, got it! You can do it, you just have to...do something." Sammy explained, as Lynn looked bored at this point and Clover was unsurprised. "I'm not good at explaining."

"Don't worry about it, you'll find a cute boy one day!" Clover encouraged the two of them. "Lynn, get your butt into high gear, because you'll find one too!"

"Alright, shut up!" Lynn shouted.

In the shadows, someone was watching and they were practically giving the thumbs up...mostly because he was not in a good mood.

*Iori Yagami's confessional*

The red-haired fella was excited to be lonely...again.

"Urgh, thank god that the woman aren't interested in me. I have a few people that already are on my GTFO list and honestly, those two look like they are two more." Iori remarked. "And the host is a-"

"Will Iori get the chance to be angry? Find out after the break?"

"...I was going to call someone a piece of shit, but I forgot...."

*Confessional cut*


To be continued in the final part of this beach volleyball episode, which is taking some of it out of me...if you couldn't tell by the upload dates of each part.

I can say that Episode 12 isn't going to take as long, but you never know what the future holds...besides the Crows potentially re-starting their losing streak.

Chapter 52: Episode 11-4a: Volleysaving

Summary:

The final volleyball match is here, which is here to determine who gets to take the teammates from their opponents and considering that both teams have their rivals...
...things are going to get wild and wacky in this terrible court.
The Rugged Rhinos and The Striking Swordfishes. Who's going to win and steal some players from the other team?

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 11: Beach Volleybrawl
Part 4a: Volleysaving

Goddamn, this challenge is taking it out of me and the last match will also take the top two teams and judge to see who's going to take two players and...do strategy with them?

Does it matter that much, we've got Volleyball, we've got Clover and hopefully, a match that doesn't drag on for too long.

Also, the actual Haikyuu references may or may not be coming...and also, this part will be cut up into two for timing reasons.


"Damn it, we're back!" Chris was back at the stands. "And this time, we've got some random guests!"

Chris and Chef were sitting in the very excellently made VIP sections, which just had a roof that was as safe as the rest of the season and of course, there were a few guests.

Well, three were a few and the portal definitely didn't spit them out of nowhere.

First there was an angry 5'11'' guy who had tanned skin, brown spiky hair and was actually wearing an unzipped jumper, a green t-shirt and...just brown denim trousers...and very pissed off.

"Hajime Iwaizumi, guy who is mad and a friend of Oikawa!"

"Do I have to sit next to this guy?!" Iwaizumi shouted.

The light-skinned 6'3'' guy sitting right next to him was Wakatoshi Ushijima, wearing a black t-shirt and some red volleyball shorts and some volleyball shoes and his hair was olive brown.

"Wakatoshi Ushijima, up and coming volleyball dude and also a friend of Tendou."

"I do not dislike you, that's it." Ushijima said, still doing the intimidating look. "Besides this is just torture."

"Your looks don't match your words." Iwaizumi said, scooting away from the very tall player. "Holy shit, is Hinata okay?"

"Not surprising." Ushijima said.

"And lastly, Shoyo Hinata, short kid, orange spiky hair and very...spirited."

Hinata was 5'5'' (Which is still really short.) and had distinctly spiky hair, a white t-shirt, some volleyball shorts and black shoes and he was...mortified at this challenge.

"What is...what is this?! Is Kageyama alive?" Hinata asked.

"They're here to see two whatever teams go against each other to earn the right to steal two teammates! Not one, two ."

"Please answer, Chris McLean, sir!" Hinata yelled. "Also, that sounds very, very dumb."

"Okay, we've got the Crows, with the very much alive Kageyama doing...stuff with his changed-up crew and the Swordfishes with this Oikawa guy changing up his teammates too. I'd like to see some explosions!" Chris shouted, which just irked the young VIPs that were in attendance.

"...Wait, that was real." Hinata was knocked out on the ground. "Why?"

*Iwaizumi's confessional*

The brown-haired guy looked...mad as fuck to put it bluntly.

"If he thinks he's going to get away with this shit, he's going to go through me...but first, Oikawa's going to get a piece of my mind."

*Confessional cut*


Well, Oikawa was just doing a number two and in prime piece getting position, as the others were waiting for the star attraction to show up.

"Goddamn, get your butt out here. We're not waiting for the captain." Falco remarked. "And we're winning this one!"

"Look, you need to be more patient." Oikawa said, coming out of the bathroom and throwing the towel backwards. "Kageyama's team got eliminated due to dirty moves."

"Which you're fine with."

"Yeah...whatever he got, we're about to do to the red-haired guy."

"You mean, a close game?" Amelia just came out of nowhere and stopped the guys' conversation. "Do what we did this time!"

The two of them were walking into the court with confidence, fists and burn protection and this time, Nicole, Bayonetta, Arle, Sokka and Reg were joining the two of them with their confident mood.

Leshawna was just there, ready to throw some random sass where it wasn't needed.

"Hello, welcome to the final match of the day! This match determines who gets to take two players from the opposite team and apparently, it's personal today!"

"...What is wrong with you?" Hinata asked before being ignored.

"First up, we've got the continuous losers, the team that can't strike and the team that has saved themselves from elimination...The Striking Swordfishes!"

The seven of them looked ready and they were all pretty mad, mostly because the court looked like it was a bit of a warzone with the obvious holes in there.

"Secondly, we've got a team that's mostly very competitive and partially very self-destructive, yet determined...The Rugged Rhinos!"

Dante, Azula, Clover, Lynn and Tendou were ready for the runback and there were a few different members this time around...as Sol and Pinstripe joined them with some different strokes...and Legoshi just wanted to say some words.

"What the..." Tendou had something to say.

"Wait, that's completely true." Legoshi said.

"Have some faith in highly questionable teammates, we've got this thing!" Tendou remarked. "...Maybe."

"Look, I believe that everyone here can win this. What's with Sol, though?"

"He's been holding back something for someone." Tendou answered, as Legoshi just looked at him incredulously. "Oikawa's got a real talent for pissing people off."

"I doubt it, this jackoff's my teammate and he's got the ability to piss me off. You probably got some beef." Sol remarked, looking real ready in his volleyball uniform.

"...Yeah, you know the feeling! Don't go slacking." Tendou said.

"Wrong answer." Sol...answered.

"Let's play some explosive volleyball!"


And the volleyball was indeed explosive, as Oikawa started with some kind of angry serve that just got flying on ahead and actually hit where it really needed to.

The "hole" (actually just a slight depression) zone, where Sol set the ball back to Azula without missing a beat and Azula was ready to get back with a simple fiery spike that no-one wanted to deal with.

Besides one blue bird with a smirk and good receiving wings and his buddies.

"To be honest, the ball's still on fire." Falco remarked.

Indeed it was and someone ended up messing up the set, Pinstripe treating it like a hot potato and getting the Swordfishes.

RR 0 - SS 1

Pinstripe gave a dirty look towards Azula and decided something important that Sol didn't even care about.

"If you've got a fireball, make sure that it's not touching my hands, lady!" Pinstripe shouted.

"And you should be prepared for it." Azula remarked to Pinstripe, who scoffed. "We do need to win after all."

"Alright, you're the teenager."

While that was happening, Kasumi was ready to use her arts to improve her basic serve...the serve coming off a little bit stronger than it usually would be and having a weird arc.

Pinstripe was trying to get it, as Sol moved in the same direction towards the ball...but the gangster weasel got it up and it went around the entire block...before Tendou tried to make a swing for it.

And then Tendou actually got blocked by a heated Nicole and even got the ball slammed into his torso.

RR 0 - SS 2

*Tendou's confessional*

The guy looked self-satisfied.

"I would say she's hot, but I'm not that kind of person. And the fact that she's really annoying means I'm going to have a fun time crushing her with my blocks!"

*Confessional cut*

Kasumi did one more simple Todoh-styled serve, somehow sending the ball sky high through the manifestation of trying to win and freaking out the Rhinos.

Or rather, Clover just jumped up to get it and tried to hit it high, but only ended up sending it down to Pinstripe, who messed up the dive and lost them the point.

"Fuckin' volleyball, man." Pinstripe said. "This is like a court of bullshit."

"Indeed it ain't." Sol remarked with a smirk.

RR 0 - SS 3

Nicole was very much pissed and her flying serve showed just that, as she practically powered that serve into the sky from some unknown anger, but it was still in the sky.

And since it was in the sky...some of the members were scrambling to even get it, besides one red-haired guy that had his hands up.

Tendou was real calm about it, received it and the ball practically went up...ready for Azula to slam it down all-flamed up and receive the point, confidence included.

RR 1 - SS 3

"Don't get confident, because our strategies are the same...but ours are stronger in any war!" Azula stated, which got the whole Swordfish squad laughing.

It was back to the volleyball madness that Chris was enjoying, but many others weren't excited to see some twisted version of it...and of course, Azula served up a hot one.

Oikawa prepared his hands for the heat that came up and he received it back into the other side, turning it into the hottest chance ball ever.

"My my, that's a hot chance ball!" Oikawa exclaimed, before seeing Pinstripe doing a receive...that went backwards. "Wow, don't get confident, huh?"

Lynn received it, almost doing a set of sorts towards Tendou, the guy that was ready to do some moves, by faking out a spike and...Azula doing a fiery spike.

Unfortunately, she got blocked by Nicole's fiery hands. (and Amelia was there.)

RR 1 - SS 4

"Hold on, young lady, where are your parents?" Nicole asked sincerely.

"Dead and lost...so where is yours, then?" Azula fired right back without missing a beat.

Nicole seethed...as Azula looked back towards her teammates, who weren't pleased with the circumstances and determined to say some words.

"We'll get our butts into it!" Pinstripe shouted with the rest of the team shouting "Yeah!" to add to the camaraderie.

This time, though, Bayonetta did a jump serve and she had to use Witch Time to further attune the serve's power, hitting right in front of Azula with impressive speed and bouncing right out of the court.

The witch just did a cheeky wink toward Dante for that move, as Azula and Dante were looking at her incredulously.

RR 1 - SS 5

The whistle blew, as the whole squad cheered for Bayonetta's witchy serve and Sokka just tried to rub her hair, but ended up rubbing her back.

"I'm sorry for that!" Sokka jumped back, as Oikawa looked pissed.

"You're acting like that I'm not just getting started." Bayonetta confidently stated, as Oikawa looked at her with confusion. "Besides, the captain's trying to get a good look."

"Yeah."

"I'm trying to understand what your deal is, no biggie." Oikawa answered.

There was a bit of silence, as everyone got back to their positions and Oikawa was just there.

"Do it again, then."

The Umbran Witch prepared herself to mix it up with a simple underhand serve that made the ball go high into the sky, still with the cheeky smile.

Five of the seven Rhinos were just trying to figure out where the ball was going to go, while Dante and Sol had their hands to the sky, ready to get it and get it they did.

Right before it fell off their hands and no-one caught it.

RR 1 - SS 6

At this point, some of the Rhinos' backbenchers were mad at the lack of points that their fellow players were getting.

"What the hell, get some points!" Muscle Man shouted.

"I'm trying, these guys are actually built different. One of them has wings!" Tendou complained to Muscle Man, who scoffed.

"These things are beatable, man, you just gotta...do something." Muscle Man said.

"Yeah, I'll consider that." Tendou smirked, ready to receive some crazy serve.

And Sokka got distracted to do a good serve, quite literally smashing into the back of Amelia's head and bounced onto the floor, which got...some of the team laughing at him.

*Amelia's confessional*

"I don't think that I'm anything other than bad at volleyball, but getting worse? Sokka, you really confuse me for such a war hero." Amelia answered honestly, not pleased.

*Confessional cut*

RR 2 - SS 6

'

Despite that, the Swordfishes were back on their weird tactic and even weirder personality clashes as they were racking quite a few more points, especially since the guys that were hanging out in a depression.

Even if Sokka's serves blew chunks by accident, these guys were working their teamwork like it wasn't a big deal.

And also...Reg's arms practically cheated the Swordfishes out of trying to reach the balls and the cyborg kid saved their butts several times and at this point...

RR 5 - SS 12

...Dante was ready to turn it all around with his own hands, doing a jump serve that looked sloppy and powerful and it was going real straight, real serious.

Someone actually received it and it bounced right off them, the cat mom ducking from Dante's real powerful serve.

"That is one spicy serve!" Nicole shouted in surprise.

"And familiar, too." Oikawa spat out.

RR 6 - SS 12

Back at it again, the demon hunter had a pretty big grin on his face as he threw the ball up, jumped and hit it real hard and almost did a spike with a stupid fast ball.

Stupid fast, as in when it landed, it caused a whole lot of sand that went into Falco and Oikawa's faces and the ball was still flying out of there.

"I'm sorry, how are we supposed to deal with this?" Falco asked.

"Heh, you guys figure it out. Especially you, Bayo!" Dante shouted, as his crews were actually hugging him.

RR 7 - SS 12

Whatever was happening with Dante's serves, didn't really disappear with Pinstripe's go at the ball, but the mobster was ready to turn it up a notch with a basic serve.

He just served up into the air like Bayonetta, except it was way lower and surprisingly, it did have the same effect like hers.

Falco tried to serve it, but because he has wings, he ended up as a backward set and hit Nicole's angry face and the ball hit the sand again.

RR 8 - SS 12

*Falco's confessional*

The blue bird had some bruises.

"You have got to be kidding me! I meant to move it back to the setter man over there!" Falco complained, his wings covering his face.

*Confessional cut*

While Pinstripe was soaking in the celebration of his still terrible serve, there were some other talks going on the Swordfish side, some of which between the backbenchers and the main guys.

Falco looked a little worse from wear and Nicole looked the same mentally.

"Guys, they're gaining on us." Tails asked. "Mostly because these guys are getting used to it."

"To be honest, we're not, they're just getting better." Oikawa remarked, almost ignoring the fox. "Alrighty, guys, we need to smash through their gimmicks with...gimmicks."

"Gimmicks that specifically counter stuff like Tendou's guess blocks, Dante's power serve, Azula's fire ball and whatever else these guys have." Tails told him.

"We've got that ! Just because you're the smartest of us all...doesn't mean that you know everything about everything!" Oikawa shouted, honestly mad. "Besides we're the best team of six we can get right now."

"...Oh, I thought you didn't have it." Tails looked a little meek. "Seems like you guys are in the right hands."

"Heck yeah, we are!" Oikawa's anger spilled over. "We're gonna strike like swordfishes do!"

"...They don't-"

Tails got shouted over by the whole team, despite the fact that they were in the lead and the team were really feeling themselves once again and the fox just saw something that was straight out of a comedy.

Pinstripe served again, but it ended up being way worse than the previous time, even hitting the very top of the net and losing all of its momentum.

Even then...it still fell on the other side and even hit the sand and the team was real not excited for the next point, but Oikawa's team of six were more than determined to lead the way.

RR 9 - SS 12


Falco was really getting into his groove, even adding a real cocky smirk to his face...as Sol did the same kind of serve and it got completely stopped by his real strong wings.

Like it fell down on the other side of the court, quite slowly.

RR 9 - SS 13

"I'm fine, fellas." Falco remarked. "Sorry that my wings...caught fire."

Sol got read real good and Tendou looked shocked as heck.

"Seriously, you guys are awesome to play volleyball with." Tendou proclaimed. "And I'm gonna block your butt."

"Then try me."

The two of them were giving each other the dirtiest of looks and looked really funny to some people, but they were real serious about getting into the groove.

For the next few bunches of points (and for this chapter's tardiness and word count), it was a real back and forth with some weak-ish serves that came from Sokka and Clover for a few points, but it was still a pretty close game.

Sol's spikes were meaty, only being able to fly off the hands that received it and sometimes, it blew the opponent back as well...always ready to give a point.

When it wasn't being blocked by Falco's oddly reliable wings, as the bird had the jump and the potential to just spike way above Oikawa's range (which he did really do quite a few times.) and terrible receives. (It slipped through his wings once.)

Tendou was blocking like it was nobody's business, somehow reading the weaker spikes like it was nothing and Reg doing some legal moves with his stretchy hands to ensure that the blocks didn't count.

It counted of course, especially it got pushed off into the court.

Somehow, the Swordfishes managed to get back the lead, as everyone on the court managed to keep themselves in check...as even Sokka kept the ball up with his awkward hands (mostly because of Reg trying to do something and actually working.)

Lynn was also on point with Azula absolutely trying, despite her team not being that and they both were real mad.

*Lynn's confessional*

"What the heck happened to Clover, I know that she's good with doing stuff, but it's like she got real distracted with something important." Lynn said. "I'm going to have to do something."

*Confessional cut*

RR 13 - SS 22

Lynn and Azula were apparently of the same mind, as they both did the same crossed hands sign to stop the Swordfishes' momentum and they had one decision to make.

Mostly about the red-haired guy that was clutching his stomach.

"Tendou, you have been a useful ally in this challenge of volleyballs, but we need someone who can replace you in a useful way." Azula said. "We cannot lose to Sokka and his team of fools because of the old man's ally."

"Shut up, Azula, you weren't the one that got so many points this round and also, the old man's...definitely here." Dante snapped right back.

Well, what happened?

He got a one touch and Dante wanted to do something cool, so he tried to do a fast pass and while that was happening, Tendou was still in the air and he...got the hit and also lost a point.

It literally happened in less than half a second, so...things got awkward between Dante and Azula, the two of them arguing and Tendou just standing there in pain.

"What the hell, how I am even standing?" Tendou asked...as Rock was looking at him.

Clover was looking back at Rock for seemingly no reason.

"Ohhh, I see what's going on. Have at it, man!" Tendou remarked, as Pinstripe clicked his fingers towards Rock. "We've gotta suggest Rock, he's ready to back up his girl."

"Really, man?" Rock asked. "I just wanna help out one of the bros like..." He mimicked a bass strum. "...we're down here, so we've gotta go up."

"Good call."

Tendou and Pinstripe both raised their eyebrows, as Clover just chuckled at the interaction, as Azula didn't look too surprised at the result and Dante was quite angry.

Dante and Azula were both confused, as Tendou and Rock did a swapping high-five.

"Why does it have to be you?" Azula asked, while seeing the whole team cheer for Rock. "You're not even close to being the best of the benched people."

"Because we need to do something and those guys think we're womp womp, but we're way above that...you know-" Rock confidently stated, trying to

"Ding ding, just...try to not look like a failure." Azula said, almost mockingly.

"I won't!" Rock exclaimed.

The team was a little bit different and they were about to try to restart their own momentum with Rock in the defender's seat and Sol in the blocker's seat.

The seven may have been different, but Oikawa was ready to pull out...the same old serve that wasn't that powerful and the serve just flew once again.

But because of...the swap, Rock tried to get the ball back up and it didn't go back up.

RR 13 - SS 23

"I swear the serve feels different up, close and personal!" Rock shouted.

"Don't get your pants in a bunch, I've seen more impossible stuff before!" Pinstripe slapped the back of the rocker.

"Okay..."

And of course, the chances only got slightly better, as Sokka served and it was time for the fast pass, Rock doing a real weird set...to Pinstripe who put it back up.

Sol knew what he had to do it, even smirking for it.

He did an impressive spike, out-speeding every other ball on the field and the sand got dug up.

RR 14 - SS 23

Sol raised the fist, as his team cheered for his spike and Rock just high-fived him.

"Whoa, how did you do that?" Rock asked.

"I just did that, nothing more." Sol said.

"Cool, you're a action guy." Rock told the bounty hunting fighter, who was not impressed with his words. "Right!"

And because of that, a certain witch was looking at a certain half-demon guy as he went up to serve and she anticipated when she had to use...the move.

Dante finally did the misleading jump serve, complete with the power-filled push and though it may have looked like Bayonetta went at speed, she was using Witch Time.

No-one could tell what happened, but everyone could see that the ball still beat the block and went right through the Umbra Witch.

RR 15 - SS 23

"Huh, I saw what you did! Nice slowdown you've got there!" Dante remarked to a rather smug Bayonetta. "So, we're going to take ten more points from you."

"Don't be certain, it makes you look rather dumb." Bayonetta remarked right back.

The tension between the two of them could be felt...from the edge of the court.

"Oooh, looks like this match could be far from over!"

*Lynn's confessional*

The brown-haired girl was rubbing her head with a towel.

"The only chance we've got is to do a lot of cool things!" Lynn exclaimed. "Which is hard, but this team has winner mentality. Nothing could take us down now!"

*Confessional cut*

The Swordfishes must have been listening in, as there was someone up to serve that was about to blow that away.

Falco was smirking, as he was spinning the volleyball like a basketball and he was prepared to do some crazy stuff with his floaty serve, which had quite a bit of power on it.

And a weird amount of spin.

"Wait, what the hell is the ball doing?" Sol asked, trying to catch the ball that fell straight down...past the net.

Everyone was trying to get it and...they couldn't get it.

"Oh man, will the Swordfishes take two players from the Rhinos...or could the impossible happen? Because those guys have the challenge point for real!"

Chris may not have been as enthusiastic as he usually was, but Falco wasn't about to go out without a bang and there was certain a bang coming up.

Falco did the jump serve and at first, it looked to be a bad one...

...

...except...

...

...it hit the very top of the net, robbing the ball of all of the momentum and causing the ball to land right in Azula's fiery hands, because she wasn't about to lose two people.

But she was.

Thanks to Nicole, smashing down the ball and she just put one knee on the ground...

...for the match point, as no-one could get it.

"Finally after...not that long, the Swordfishes finally win this challenge and they get the chance to take two from the Rhinos! But first, who do our esteemed guests have to say about it?"

"Oh, screw you! The annoying guy nearly died!" Hinata stomped out of the VIP area and even missing the ladder.

"...That was incredibly terrible." Ushijima said, calmly walking out of there.

The host with the most paused for a moment.

"Okay, Deers and Crows, choose which two has to leave this super-season! Rhinos, you guys can't object to what the Swordfishes do...so there's nothing you can about it!"

Everyone was just leaving the location, some of them more calmly than others and Chris had some words that were coming in through his thing.

"...Wait, the episode is how long now?!"

The guy talked some more.

"Damn it!"

The intercom was off.

"Okay, we'll be back after the break!" Chris said. "Which we definitely planned!"


To be continued in the 12th episode, which isn't the 13th challenge...because it's the twelveth challenge and there's eight baskets, two for each team and all of them are hidden behind some...strange tasks.

But first, there's a fifth part (4b in reality) with the team swap, eliminations and what not and I'm sorry to cut this part short...but it is very much not short with Rock, Clover and the what not stuff!

And a new alliance to boot (?)

And definitely coming in the next episode, more than likely being started as soon as I do a secret extra chapter of this!

Azula and Coachman will force their practically opposing strategies to clash in getting baskets.

Tails and Reg are going to try and deal with a questionable fellow and the Deers get to have an alliance of their own, which doesn't necessarily bold well for them.

And Pit, Miko, Samus and Snake get to go along with their own technically seperate adventure along with the potential new couple on the block!

And finally...some people will be eliminated (Surprising, I know.)



Chapter 53: Episode 11-4b: Swaps, Slings and Schemes!

Summary:

We've got eliminations, we've got team swaps and we've got a new alliance in the wings.
Now, who is going to be subject to the former two of those three things, huh?

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 11: Beach Volleybrawl
Part 4b: Swaps, Slings and Schemes!

You know the drill, this part shouldn't technically be here, but I'm just too tired of dealing with the volleyball challenge and also...there be some crazy shit in this chapter.

1602jaw: Yeah, you'll be kinda surprised to see who was booted out this time arouhd...and anyways, Nicole's parents are...abrasive to say the least.

Memeking: I'm glad that you got some inspiration from my first attempt at a sports challenge and honestly, look forward to these ones...specifically.

Aside from the stuff that was set-up in the previous part, so let's run right into it...though Episode 12 will start arriving in 2022 with something coming in two halves before this year ends (for no reason at all!!)

Okay, enough words.


"Welcome back to the definitely necessary extra part where the Swordfishes are taking their sweet time taking two team players from the Rhinos!" Chris announced.

The two teams were in a bit of a different area, which just an unfinished bar that housed so many seats and of course, was made of mahogany and carried an opressive amount of tension.

On one side, anyways, as the other side contained the winning team plus spiky-haired Iwaizumi roasting Oikawa's very existence...loudly.

"You really thought that a volleyball camp on an island didn't sound too cool?" Iwaizumi asked.

"Yes, but I'd never thought that I'd nearly die several times." Oikawa stated with confidence. "I don't mind being here right now, though!"

"Really, you sure?" Iwaizumi asked. "You just said that you nearly died several times."

"And I didn't." Oikawa had a sincere smile. "And I have a weird bunch of friends."

The two friends weren't really listening to the important decision that was being made at the moment, as there was someone that looked tired as hell, but determined to do something.

Cassie and Amelia nodded on each other and nodded to the main dudes of the team minus Oikawa.

"We've made our decision and this may seem a little bit strange, but we're going with Basil of Baker Street and Mai." Cassie answered, which got the whole team clapping. "I honestly forgot they were here, but they're going to be useful!"

Kasumi and Mai were fist-bumping, as they were back to being in the same team once again.

"Welcome to the Swordfishes, where you do stuff!" Kasumi shouted.

"Honestly, I was not expecting to be the vacationing one, but what can you do? Besides, where the hell is Storm Shadow?" Mai asked, before looking at the rather serious ninja. "Where were you when we needed to take some people, huh?"

Kasumi didn't get it...along with the rest of the Swordfishes, as Storm Shadow glared at Mai.

"I was looking for something important to myself and something important to these islands-" Storm Shadow answered with confidence, before being cut off by.

"Alright, Mai and Basil, get used to be on the losing team...Rhinos, you guys have anything to say?" Chris announced. "Guys?"

"I can't believe we forgot you, Mai! Stay strong, though!" Clover shouted, as Azula sighed at the fact that the swaps were unimportant to her...and only her. "Azula, what's your deal."

"Nothing, just that the fact that those two are about to be eliminated soon." Azula said, as Clover sighed.

"Wow, you're like a real villain." Clover said with dissapointment.

"I'm saying that for just strategising." Azula did get quite a few looks. "And it's fun to exploit some weaknesses."

"...Still a villain." Clover scoffed out of frame.

As for the detective that left the team, he was taking his sweet time saying his own goodbyes to the people that he may or may not have liked.

"Carmelita, you are definitely a beautiful fox and I appreciate all of the relaxation that you do outside of the challenge." Basil told Carmelita, who didn't apperciate the confusing words. "Investigate some more please."

Dante was the next one to get his goodbye and he had no expectations.

"Dante, you may be one of the strongest teammates that this old team has and probably could be one of the core of the team...if you decide to cut ties with a certain someone."

Dante wasn't in that type of mood.

"Speaking of that certain someone..."

Who was in a rather good mood.

"...I'll know that you always have disliked and in spite of all that you have done to this team, both negative or positive, all of those who don't know who you really are will be rather surprise to see the real you, Coachman! Nevertheless, I will catch you in the act."

Everyone in the room was looking at him differently, even his new teammates and Coachman was just grinning widely.

"You know, you didn't have to make yourself look like a donkey, but a donkey would be embarrassed to act like that."

The air ran cold in the place, as the roast cut through the entire room...as Basil was with Khun, Amelia and Tails looking very convinced.

"Besides...you haven't even done anything being in a alliance." Coachman stated, as Carmelita was looking at him. "For shame!"

And it got colder.

"Okay, we're moving onto the votes! Let's go, guys!" Chris tried to raise the mood.

*Coachman's confessional*

He had a rather sincere smile.

"He's a arrogant bastard for someone that never did a thing and honestly, I think my day will be better for that...especially when he's eliminated, because he'll find some of my more unsavoury moves." He answered, the smile turning malicious. "You have no idea who you're up against."

*Khun's confessional*

The sneaky white-haired guy was looking rather smug.

"Wow, the amount of smart guys on this team just went up by one and as much as I'm not looking for that much money, I am looking to win with some new friends." Khun remarked. "One of my friends got betrayed, I've got better strategises to choose."

*Tails' confessional*

The fox was very much tired.

"I have no idea what the beef is between them, but I can tell it's rather thick and considering who we've got...apparently, we've rivals!" Tails shouted. "Hopefully, it should motivate us."

*Storm Shadow's confessional*

"Despite finding my enemy and helping to bring food to these contestants, it is not surprising that my team dislikes me. Unlike some people, I don't just switch teams out of dislike." He answered with confidence.

*Confessional cut*


The voting discussion was completely different, mostly because the air was hot with random votes and an notable amount of bullshit between each other...in the trees.

"Your face is ugly and stupid, therefore I'm gonna vote you off!" Yuri declared to someone. "What do you think of that?"

"You just gave me a reason to vote you off." Sonja answered, quite literally not having time for her words.

"I know what you're thinking. You think you can get the best of me?" Yuri asked.

"Yes." Sonja answered exasperatedly. "Also, I'm not going to vote you out, calm down."

"Oh...then let's vote off the guy that screwed up." Yuri stated, as Sonja nodded to that. "And we're going to beat Kasumi's ass."

While the discussion on beating the butt of her team's rival was happening, there was three very different people with the same idea.

"Ayo, I heard that I was up on the chopping block and I ain't done shit yet!" Riley shouted, ready to team up with someone. "I'm gonna get myself an alliance!"

"Good, So who you want to team up with?" Tanya asked.

"You...'cause I like the way you think and some other niggas should be in here." Riley said with confidence, ready to bring some shots. "But I'm going to be running this alliance."

"And with what strategy?" Tanya remarked.

"The best strategy you've ever seen! Gotta think it up, tho." Riley just jumped out of the location to meet up with a displeased Penny. "Penny, we're up in this shit."

Tanya looked unsurprised at his lack of intellegence and turned around to see someone that she didn't expect.

"Hello."

"Hello to you, bitch!" Catalina shouted. "I heard you use a gun like it's nothing."

"I do...what's the problem?" Tanya asked with a smirk, not intimidated by an adult.

"...Okay, tell me the stupid man who put you to it and I'm-." Catalina said quite angrily.

"I am!" Tanya said. "Sometimes, you have to get to the good life."

The two of them were looking at each other for a good second or two before the Latina lady realised something.

"I like the way you think, but I'm still going to win the money." Catalina shouted minus a gun. "I don't like the way that child's acting like he knows shit."

"Well...I'm also voting for him." Tanya remarked. "Which is quite the coincidence."

"Oh, you got the idea from me! So, why don't you team up with me and you get some of the money, because you be stealing my vote!" Catalina shouted. "I'm about to steal that shit!"

"Sure, you can try..."

Catalina just jumped down a story like it wasn't a big deal, as Tanya wasn't that surprised at her behaviour and Samus came up to her with two proposals that were real quiet.

So quiet that the camera crew could only extract some words from the tense bounty hunter and the teenage lieutenant.

"Me and a few other people are voting for Spike and Sonja, because I believe that Riley has potential for a challenge-winning moment." Tanya said. "And I believe you and your boyfriend can vote for him.

"And I don't see how Riley is going to help anyone, while Sonja is already helping Yuri to vote for him." Samus spat. "We both have already determined our own votes, so it's too late."

"That's fine. I'll just make a case for Riley."

"You go ahead and try it."

The two of them walked away professionally.

*Tanya's confessional*

The blonde child soldier had a certain smirk on her face.

"Not only am I part of an alliance, but somehow she's going to run it. I'll just bring Ram and together, we will suggest actually good ideas...and bring it to Catalina through Ram. Even if I have to share the money..."

*Confessional cut*


The Crows were only slightly more organised and that wasn't without some trying from Mikasa, Sandy and Kipo calming some butts down.

"Guys, guys, guys, you guys need to get your butts into action!" Sandy shouted. "Unless someone's quitting, we need to vote for two people."

"Really, the girl who gave someone the tools to sabotage everyone?" Shego asked. "Cool."

"I didn't see you doing anything to stop that." Sandy said.

"Because everyone was trying to stay awake." Shego remarked. "Save it, Texas."

"Not doing anything is a pretty good reason to vote for you."

And it was back to poorly made arguements in the house of food that no other team has inhabiting.

"Right now, we need to calm make some good votes and if we all vote for each other, someone that is very important to the team could be eliminated." Mikasa answered. "Besides Kageyama is apparently quitting."

"...Well, not really, but me being here is just distracting you guys from some decent votes, so shut it." Kageyama grumbled, as Kyo slapped his back.

"That is also a decent arguement, but you really saved us with your skills. You never know when your skills will be needed in the future." Mikasa told him.

"What skills? What, am I going to spike a zombie or something?" Kageyama said.

"Maybe you could."

"I have no idea what you're talking about then." Kageyama answered. "Besides most of you have some weird-ass niche skills."

"Skating isn't weird-ass, you volleyball-loving dumbass!" Gum snapped, showing that she was in fact here. "I just haven't got the chance to show it off, yet."

"Cool, then get a chance to show it off." Kageyama remarked. "Haida...why are you even here?"

"The same reason that everybody is...to get three million dollars." Haida answered. "Also, no-one on the court did bad, they just got outplayed today."

"And you sucked ever since you got here, just that no-one noticed that you were sucking." Gum told the hyena guy.

"Well, er...I wasn't that bad in some of the challenge." Haida replied. "And if you're going to stay here, please contribute to the challenge."

"That's easy!" Gum shouted. "Just sit back here and watch!"

And while that was happening, there was definitely quite a few bits of discussion going around about players like Haida, Kageyama, Giovanni, Sandy and Owen...all of it still unorganised.

*Kyo's confessional*

The brown-haired fighter looked serious.

"Sorry, Owen, but aside from eating all of the food and being positive, what do you even do here?" Kyo asked. "Nah, I know you do nothing."

*Terry's confessional*

The guy sighed.

"I'm not going to mess with Giovanni, Genos or Sakura, because those three are all cool people and probably could help the team out before the merge...as for me, I've gotta vote for Owen. Dude's been in five of eight seasons and he hasn't done anything in this one." Terry explained. "

*Owen's confessional*

"You know who I'm voting for? That Kageyama guy...he's scary!" Owen shouted, before chuckling. "But I'll never vote for Soma."

*Confessional cut*


It was later in the day, the sun going down in a hastily made medical area with beds that were operational and working.

Tendou was just hanging in the medical area with his back messed up and Ushijima, chilling like bros would and Kageyama and Hinata were probably arguing about who would be the better contestant in the background.

And the two young adults were just talking.

"So, how did you get here?" Ushijima asked.

"I just wanted to get some money by being an intern and suddenly I'm a contestant." Tendou remarked. "And look at me now."

"You literally fainted in the middle of the court."

"You know how it is, sometimes you really get hurt in order to win." Tendou said. "I can't believe that the medical guy healed back to normal."

He moved his body around like he usually would, as the other volleyball players were staring at his already healed body.

"...You're gonna quit?" Ushijima said, knowing the obvious.

"Not really, I've got three million reasons not to."

"Well, I am happy that you're somehow fine."

Hinata and Kageyama were borderline glaring at this point, as Chef and some blue Germanic doctor with gloves and some kind of medical gun were coming back.

"Wait, does the host not care about this or not?" Hinata asked. "Because that guy is messed up!"

"Yeah." Kageyama said. "Also, I'm not quitting for you, dumbass!"

"Well, you should!" Hinata complained. "Besides most of the people are voting for you."

"What...I told them to not do that." Kageyama remarked. "Don't tell me it's your fault."

Kageyama looked at Tendou.

"You got butt mad that you lost, so accept the fact that I'm staying!" Tendou remarked, healed and all.

"Shut up, other dumbass!"

Finally Chef and Medic were back and the former of the duo was plain surprised, as the latter was real smug about his achievement.

"What-He couldn't even move an hour ago!" Chef shouted. "Please tell me you didn't do any crazy shit to him!"

"I did not, dear Chef Hatchet. I just healed him with mein gun and now he's standing fine!" Medic exclaimed, as Tendou high-fived him. "And now Chris gets to do the double elimination!"

"Shut up, you fool. You don't get paid enough to this!"

"I get paid by someone else. So, the pay does not matter." Blue Medic proclaimed, as he put the laser towards Tendou...who felt powerful. "And my reasearch help this guy get back up."

"I don't know what your deal is, but I ain't happy about it!"

*Hinata's confessional*

The red-haired volleyball player was there.

"...Wait, how does that gun make that guy get back to normal?!" Hinata shouted. "Must be fake and gay!"

*Tendou's confessional*

The guy just stretched both arms out in the confessional.

"That's right I'm back in this fun, crazy and dangerous game-" The guy took a sniff. "-Wow, this reeks!"

*Confessional cut*


"Owen, Kageyama, Haida, Shego, Sakura and Kyo of the Crows and Ram, Riley, Sonja, Luigi, Aisling and Spike of the Deers...report to the campfire ceremony for your regularly scheduled double elimination!" Chris announced.

And soon enough, they were all there in the night...complete with some confused looks and some unsurprised looks.

"Wait, I wonder...who's going to be sent home?" Spike asked.

"You, because you're ugly!" Aisling shouted at him, as the dragon was fuming.

"So, why I am here? What did I do so wrong?" Owen asked. "Did I eat too much of the food."

Spike and Aisling were just looking at each other.

"Alright, potentially eliminated contestants, four of you are about to leave these isles and hilariously, some of you bombed the volleyball challenge...quite literally too!"

"The rest of you are about to get the marshmellow, the doughy goodness of safety and the sweet of staying another day on this island. The four with the most votes should be slingshotted shamefully, never to return!"

The twelve were paying some serious attention, especially Shego.

"How many one-shot votes did you get?" Shego asked.

"Only one...but Shego and Luigi, you both have one vote apiece!"

Shego just caught hers, as Luigi catched his.

"Alright, I won't mess up again for my Daisy!" Luigi enthusiastically declared.

"Nice votes that some of you guys have made." Shego remarked, as Kageyama and Kyo were smugly grinning. "I'm gonna give you some reasons to regret those votes."

"Kyo and Ram, you both have two votes each."

Kyo snatched his with anger and Ram...looked unsurprised.

"Some people just want me gone for no reason." Ram stated. "Nevertheless, I will go on."

...

...

...

...

Sonja was stoically looking on.

....

Aisling didn't even understand what was happening.

...

Riley was plain pissed off.

...

Sakura was surprised, as was Owen, who was crushing her with a hug.

...

...

...

"Sakura and Aisling, you both also have two votes each."

The two of them were relieved to be safe, Aisling just directly teleporting to the marshmellow and going back without missing a beat.

...

"Owen, Haida and Kageyama...one of you three Crows will be safe from the Sling-Yacht of Shame. And Spike, Sonja and Riley, one of you three Deers will also be the last of your team to be safe."

The tension-filled gap in the dialogue could be heard, as one of them realised that something was very wrong.

"The pair from each team with four votes apiece are..."

Sonja was looking surprised that something had worked, Spike didn't look too surprised and Riley was real confident in that something work.

Owen was stopping the hug, as Kageyama and Haida were both looking at each other with a realisation.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...



...

...

...

...

...

...



...

...

...

...

...

...



...

...

...

"Haida and Riley...not even joking, Kageyama and Sonja only had one more vote each, like it was real close!" Chris announced. "Owen and Spike, though, you gotta go...along with Kageyama and Sonja."

Sonja just accepted it and took a mean look at Riley, who was just laughing his butt off and Spike was ready to stretch his wings.

The Crows were a little bit more emotional, as while Owen was bawling about not being able to stay for much longer, Kageyama and Haida were having a conversation with each other.

"Hey, I can't blame you for voting for me." Kageyama said, still showing off his anger. "Besides not wanting to be here, why did you vote for me?"

"I really didn't, I voted for that Owen guy. He's been here five times and he's eating up all of the food!" Haida shouted. "Who would vote for you?"

"...I mean, I just want to play some volleyball. Nothing more, nothing less, three million dollars isn't going to change that." Kageyama remarked. "Also, you sound like you need the money more than me."

"What, really? I'm just some guy who does a normal job and lives a normal life." Haida told him, as Kyo was smirking at him. "Do you really think that?"

"Yeah, of course I do. Besides I was gonna quit anyways...I'm not gonna die for a small chance of getting three million." Kageyama remarked angrily. "Kyo and hyena guy, I don't want you to win for me, because I'm gonna win with volleyball!"

"...Alright, I get it. You can't beat me." Kyo had a smirk, as Haida just sighed. "So you decided to leave for a volleyball."

"Hey, don't blame me when I don't have a career ending injury." Kageyama just told them straight up, making it click.

Kyo, Haida and Sakura knew that it made a lot of sense, judging by their content smiles.


"Double Deers and a couple of Crows, your last words?"

"I wasn't here for a long time, but I had a fun time!" Spike shouted. "You guys could say the same thing here, right?"

"Not really." Sonja said. "I did contribute to some plans, but I didn't get into my full potential."

"Chris, please say it's a fluke!" Owen yelled, as Kageyama slapped his face. "I'm sorry."

And the yacht got sling-shotted off into the moonrise (which is a real thing, you dumb guys) and probably is not going to be seen soon at all, with Chris waving to them.

"Alright, this was an long one and a good one. The Crows came from winning every challenge to losing every one, how about that?! And will the Deers finally get their butts in the lead for once? Honestly, will either of the two teams do something about losing? Eheheh, they'll figure that out...in the next episode!"


To be continued in the the basket-filled challenge with involve some serious teamwork and the previously mentioned tri-coupling moments and the drama that's continuing on...in 2022!

Believe it or not, there's more set-up behind each of their four eliminations and Kageyama would've been eliminated anyways in this episode.

Chapter 54: Episode 12-1: Baskets of Drama

Summary:

The previous challenge was a tornado of drama, due to the Swordfishes stealing Basil and Mai from the Rhinos and these two teams are ready to square up with new moves and new strategies...in this basket challenge. And if it's not complicated enough, Rock and Clover are trying something and the other two teams try to plan their catch-up moves...in this first part of the 12th episode.

So it's a lot.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 12: Basketcatchers
Part 1: Basket of Drama

That's right, all of that shit and a Happy New Year with a happy new episode, considering that the previous episode ended with promises, swaps, eliminations and all of that stuff.

Now we're getting to the good stuff in this year of 2022 with more episodes, more challenges, this basket challenge and more work to do with my story.

Anyways, baskets? You love 'em?

that guy: A whole year of shenanigans? More likely than you think.

Memeking and 1602jaw, though, I've got a lot of crazy challenges for this year and honestly...beyond this year and if I really get into the rhythm of things, my strengths are going to become stronger.

Never mind, let's just get on with the episode!


The host was back at it again.

"Last time on Total Drama Ultimate...volleyballs were in because these four squads got together to beat each in three explosive games of volleyball with explosive moves and explosive losses! Kageyama's team tried their hardest, but they got stumped the hardest along with the dude!"

"The Deers lost in the first round and to eliminate someone...again! And the Swordfishes were really working their butts to beat the Rhinos in the final match and they won that round and took Mai and Basil to their group! The Rhinos got...mad and the Deers lost Sonja and Spike to the elimination zone along with Owen and Kageyama being eliminated from the Crows!"

And the camera swung back at it, as Chris was looking as good as ever.

"But that challenge raised up some important questions like how many alliances does there need to be? Who's really dumb and looking for drama? Who's going to weave through the competition and who's going to get tied up in losing? Find out..."

Chris intentionally left a pause in for dramatic effect.

"...all that in Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!"


This new and [small] intro comes for the low, low price of [ ]...What do ya think?

- Spamton G. Spamton [big shot of 2021]


The Swordfishes had a hectic previous two days, as they had won the challenge, took in two players from a certain team and did some crazy shit.

Crazy shit that included pulling two window frames out and one of them had that as a souvenir for some reason and the rest of the team were not impressed.

"Seriously, though, you broke something and you're acting like it's the coolest thing in this season." Amelia exclaimed, tired of this person's bullshit.

"Hey, unless there's a rule against that, I'm fine." Eva said, carrying a window frame like it wasn't a big deal.

"It's just ridiculously stupid...and does not judge well against you." Amelia stated.

"And we're winning, so don't even bother with that!" Eva shouted back at her. "And we're going to win again."

Eva huffed out of the hut, as Amelia sighed with a certain new player sitting right besides her and being proud of something.

"Well, I've got this massive amount of evidence on the Coachman's dealings and so far, it looks like that he is trying to throw me by doing nothing." Basil stated with a grin. "But that is not quite what he is doing."

"Based on what?" Amelia asked tiredly.

"Based on my own speculation, he could be trying to get me eliminated through ostracisation." Basil explained, which got Amelia to roll her eyes. "It is a plausible theory."

"And something tells me that trying to guess what he does is a one-way trip to the slingshot. Please try to focus on getting yourself to accquainted with-" Amelia got interrupted by someone with quite the smug grin.

"-me." Khun walked into the situation. "Really, you're trying to stop-"

"If you two caused our team to lose, I will not hesistate to vote you both off." Amelia said. "Our team has been dragged down enough with questionable bickering and non-existent strategies."

"Alright, alright, we're both going to be planning our butts off..." Khun remarked.

"Please do!"

Khun smirked rather proudly, as Cassie was just...not getting it from hiding in a certain part of the Swordfishes' hut.

*Amelia's confessional*

"I've learned that both this team is really annoying to be in and to deal with in the past two days and the fact that they might have started off quite a few tornados does not help." Amelia stated.

*Confessional cut*


Those tornados were very real, judging by the fact that there was a whole bunch of stuff strewn all over the place, stuff got lifted up and there was more than one speaker pole that got lifted off the ground.

And the Crafty Crows definitely got hit by it, considering that there was a new patch of wood over certain parts of the place.

"Wow, that was fun." Shego said. "At least I blew up some people."

"And that was a move that you're going to regret!" Michiru declared.

"Cool, regret it by not doing a sabotage."

"I know that you're thinking about it already."

The two of them were almost glaring at each other, as the rest of the team was reeling from their first elimination and some of them saw a lot of potential failure in the future.

"Honestly, I know that we can come back from it. We have a stupid set of skills that cover everything." Mikasa told Kipo and Sandy. "Even with Owen and Kageyama gone, our team is still very well rounded."

"Maybe you think that, but you have not seen what these people are." Sandy answered.

"Are you really sure about just that?" Mikasa stated. "I think we've seen what most of these people will do."

"Honestly, I agree with Mikasa...even if some of them aren't smart, they're still good people with one amazing skill." Kipo said. "Probably."

"Then they should probably try and get serious about doing this challenge." Sandy said with intent. "Whatever challenge this is."

"That's good, because we are ready for whatever that is!" Mikasa declared. "Because if we are not, I'll personally vote for those who aren't ready."

The three leaders were posing with confidence, as the trio wasn't in a losing mood and neither were a good chunk of the team and Soma was...doing something in the kitchen.

*Deadpool's confessional*

"Hey, hey, hey, we may have been losers quite a few times, but we've got the comeback factor and the love factor! And the fact that we're really all friends is kinda impressive when you consider the other teams." The superhero explained.

The guy looked left and right.

"I bet Mikasa won't mind that I got a certain lady some time for Eren!" Deadpool then heard a hard knock on the door. "Wow, look at the time, I've gotta break fourth walls everywhere else!"

The superhero just jumped out of the confessional and then Mikasa went in with a normal stare.

"I doubt that is true anyways."

*Confessional cut*


In the cafeteria, things were less good for the Rhinos, as the team mostly were more determined to make their second place performances first-place quality...and they weren't in the best of moods.

Actually it had nothing to do with the challenge, as while losing two members wasn't the craziest part...the alliance-based feud between four teammates was something else.

Hilariously enough, something actually had been proven with Azula smiling her heart out.

"Can I just say that when you led the challenge, you did nothing, while I did everything to ensure this team's victory." Azula explained quite simply. "Even if it was a second place, my efforts aren't even close to your very apparent laziness."

"Do you know how many challenges-"

"-I know that you've won five, but your leadership is terrible unlike mine!" Azula proclaimed, which got Tifa to give her a serious sigh. "Tifa, do you not trust me?"

"I already didn't. Why are you still aruging with this unstable old guy?" Tifa asked Azula.

"Because it's fun and also he keeps trying to assert something over me." Azula just got thrown a burrito.

"Okay, that is fine." Tifa asked, crossing the arms. "What are even doing, old guy?"

"She's quite the horrible person, wouldn't you agree? Also, my brain has won us five challenges and lost us two, while she only has a loss to her name...being a donkey to boot." Coachman explained quite calmly.

"Yeah...what the fuck do you mean?" Tifa asked...again.

"Bad behaviour, you dear fool!" Coachman said, holding back a bit of anger.

Tifa and Carmelita were seriously looking at each other, as if the Swordfishes made a mistake and also the rivals were indomitable in their arguing...and the rest of the team were literally eating some more of that burrito.

"I don't know how you two are strong competitors, when you're arguing over shit this stupid and making this team painful to be in...at the same time." Tifa spoke rather frankly. "Mostly because of you, Coachman and you'd be eliminated several challenges ago, if you weren't really good at them."

"When you put it like that-" Coachman butted in rather arrogantly.

"It's a reality check and you should be lucky that you're still here. Azula...stop humouring this old villain." Tifa finished her point, which made Azula smile proudly. "You, get serious already."

Pinstripe and Harley both shared some ooohs amongst the team, as Dante hid a smile from the old guy.

*Azula's confessional*

She was in quite the smug mood.

"If he's so smart, I can't believe getting perceived as a chaotic fool would help him in any measures. Besides his alliance is not consistent, while my one is going quite strong. Stronger than any warship."

*Confessional cut*

In other news, Rock and Muscle Man were discussing the two days ago incident and they weren't too beaten up about it.

"Bro, you've got a chance." Muscle Man encouraged the guy. "I mean-"

"I know I got a chance, man, so how do I cinch the lady?" Rock asked.

"Listen hard and careful!"

The two of them got real close to teach other.

"Get into some crazy life-and-death situation, hope that you both don't die and get into each other's bed." Muscle Man whispered. "Bro, I don't know!"

"I don't know either and I'm not in a try or die trying kinda mood right now." Rock whispered. "I'm just gonna do it old-school."

"Get paired up in a challenge?" Muscle Man said. "Nice plan."

"...That sounds way better!" Rock said, sparked by inspiration. "Alrighty, dude."

The two of them got out of whispering range to look at a nosy Tendou and his smug little face.

"Hey, what are you talking about?" The red-haired guy asked, as the two of them kept quiet. "What, you guys are obviously talking about ladies."

Rock and Muscle Man didn't look too interested in including this guy in the couple conversation and apparently, neither did the universe, because there was a certain host coming in and putting a stop to that.

"Hello, I'm hearing some love conversations in here!"

Pit and Miko just got up from under the table, which got some of the Crows scoffing at the couple's actual behaviour.

"Look, we just happened to be under the table picking up food!" Miko declared with a food-free Switch.

"Yeah!" Pit had a head bump from hitting the table.

"It's time for the challenge that you've been either been waiting for or dreading!"

"Oh, we're not excited." Pit huffed, trying to be blase. "This challenge isn't going to be awesome!"

"Alright, meet me at the beach in twenty minutes." Chris announced. "It's going to be boney in there!"

"Yeah, less of that please." Noah was actually blase, as Pit looked shocked.

*Tendou's confessional*

The volleyball player was all up in the confessional's face.

"Yeah, you can

*Confessional cut*


The Deers had an weird alliance that contained some honest people or people who only say they were honest, as they had gathered under the boardwalk 5 minutes before the challenge has started.

Tanya, Riley and Catalina were already in that alliance and someone new decided to show up, ready to do some dirty moves in order to win.

"Just for the record, I do not like two out of the three members of this alliance, but we're going to be consistent...like I said yesterday." Tanya remarked, which got Riley and Catalina chuckling.

"Please do not chuckle, you two just happened to be in the forming of this alliance, nothing more." Ram remarked, her pink hair in a slightly messy state. "Nevertheless, this is only for voting people out and smart strategies."

"She is fully right and if you disagree, you can leave this alliance and more than likely, get voted out." Tanya said.

"That is true...so do you two have either of those?" Ram asked Riley and Catalina, who was actually thinking of someone.

"Honestly, I can't wait to vote for that bitch Penny, because she blew my rap career off and she thinks that I ain't shit." Riley explained. "Listen, if this doesn't pan out, I'm going to make a lot of paper selling my mixtape!"

"I don't see that happening. You're just some fucking dumbass." Catalina said. "Besides we should actually win some shit or else, you're gonna look like some donkey!"

"What, nigga-"

"I agree, you're extremely votable." Ram added to the anti-Riley sentiment.

"We in this alliance-"

"Look, out of this team, you're the second most likely to get voted off. First place is actually Aisling." Tanya said. " So, do not do anything stupid."

Riley got tired of getting interrupted twice in a row.

"Fine, but don't complain if I don't go sicko mode and you lose!" Riley declared, as the other three were looking at him incredulous. "On some Alejandro shit."

Little did they know, their teammate was also looking on with some goggles and it just happened to be the best super soldier in town.

*Snake in a t-shirt's confessional*

"Yeah I know it's not good sportsmanship to look into secret alliances, but Samus did want me to do some of that spy stuff! On a side note, where the fuck is that voteable chart?" Snake stated honestly, smoking a cig.

*Confessional cut*

Soon enough, Piccolo managed to drag the alliance out to where there was four massive boats, each one of them corresponding to the

And no points for guessing what was next said.

"Chris, are you okay?" Mystique Sonia asked.

"I doubt it, his mental condition-" Dawn tried to answer.

"Alright, for this challenge, I'll be stationed back at Recamp McLean and you guys have an guest host that is stationed back on Boney Island and is having a good time!" Chris announced. "Decide who want to team up with on the way to the island because you guys are gonna race for some baskets!"

The boats weren't the most spacious thing in the world, but they were definitely more than accommodating for thirty or so people and they were...pretty dang worn out.

But they were very, very functional for what they were and all that, so the many contestants were deciding to make their start special.

"Because it's go time!"

"Let's get this shit going!" Piccolo yelled.

The four teams just hopping on their boats, some of them much faster than others and they got themselves going quite quickly towards Boney Island and each team had one intern captain.

Piccolo was not pleased to see one of them.

"It's been a short while, Rick." The alien cracked his knuckles.

"Get over it, bitch." Rick grinned.

And the boats were really off, unseen season rivalries notwithstanding, to Boney Island.


Ten minutes later, the contestants really had gotten thrown onto the beach, as a good chunk of them were just eating some sand and others did a superhero landing or a cool roll.

Boney Island now actually had a stupid amount of fog surrounding the waters that hugged the island and the additional

"What the hell, you never told us you were on that season, Piccolo!" Yuri shouted, as Piccolo sighed.

"I didn't even make that it that far...who is that?" Piccolo asked, seeing the new guest host in action.

"Yeah, who is that?" Yuri picked herself back up.

As soon as everyone picked themselves back up or joined their fellow beach landers, they realized that their new guest host was way smaller than any of them.

Besides Riley, who was staring the living letter/number down and Snake, who was honestly very surprised to see that...being here.

"Whoa, whoa, you guys keep on looking at me...oh, it's because of me!" The new guest host exclaimed. "Hello, you guys, Chris sent me here."

It was X, quite literally a letter and a number, as he was yellow, had noodly arms and was still relatively small compared to many of the contestants.

He was the co-host from Battle from BFDI by the way and he was getting a lot of dirty looks.

"I get the feeling that I'm not wanted here. But I'm only here to introduce the challenge, get some baskets and have some more fun times at Boney Island!"

"I still don't know what the fuck you are, though?" Pinstripe asked, doing a questioning shrug.

"I'm a number and a letter." X only just gave Pinstripe some hidden flashbacks. "So, you guys have to go around the whole island, seeing places, checking for weird animals and practically racing each other to catch four baskets within two hours!"

Pinstripe was far from the only one that was confused, but like most of the contestants, he had to put down so many questions that should have answers and would never get.

But nevertheless, these guys were really about to race each other for some baskets....on a island with a ton of skulls, unusually wild wildlife and de-radiated ROTI originals.

"First place goes to the fastest basket catchers and last place goes to the team that too slow or has the least baskets out of every team! First place has no eliminations and...food, second and third gets less good food and an elimination and last place gets an elimination and has to make some switch teams!"

The contestants were sure that these rules were a lot to comprehend, yet they all got it and some of them didn't really have the rules solidly, but the word "race" really made them pay attention.

"Is that good?"

"Yeah, pretty much. Chris really is being his worst on this one." Tails remarked, as X was blushing at this.

"Okay, uh, go!" The living number shouted, seeing everyone plotting. "I'm going to play with my other baskets!"

The guest host just sped out of there with a smile, as some teams weren't really into planning not on the fly and others were thinking of strategies about the island.


Speaking of strategy, Boney Island requires a smart mind to get through it, sneaky moves to ensnare whoever against getting through it, skill usage in random ideas and skill issues for the funnies.

One group had all of that apparently.

"Giovanni?" Papyrus asked.

"Yes, you're looking at a big time player." Giovanni had to brag.

"What do you do, big villain?"

"Try to find places that the host wouldn't go to and then have someone stationed there!"

Papyrus' eyes were shining, Shego was just rolling her eyes, Kipo actually was thinking about improvements and Giovanni looked real smart for it...as they were moving forward real slowly.

"Okay, that's nice, but wouldn't some of them be moving? Because I saw a flying basket right behind us!" Kipo suggested.

"Yeah, but catching that requires speed that we don't have." Giovanni said. "So, let's sneak up on it."

"On the flying moving basket?"

"Yeah, I already told ya, Half-Mute Cutie?" Giovanni immediately got a pinch in the face from Shego seeing that same basket. "What?"

"Just saying, Kipo's right on that front. Let's just get that shit and we can probably go home." Shego said, fuming. "Also, work on your nicknames, big guy!"

"I think they're cute." Kipo added to the sentiment, as Papyrus nodded to that.

These four Crows were sneaking around, ready to do somethings about the potentially encircling basket that was flying near them and...some others weren't doing that.

Rock, Clover and Tron Bonne were a trio, but they weren't necessarily the best trio for catching baskets in a very boney forest and especially flying ones.

"Hey, now we've got some time alone, we can talk fashion!" Clover exclaimed.

"What about strategy?" Tron Bonne asked.

"That'll come up when we see one!" Rock then turned to his potential girlfriend. "Nah, not much of a fashion guy, but what about rockstar fashion?"

"Uh...as long as it's vogue."

Tron Bonne looked a little bit exasperated.

"Yeah, let's talk about it!" Rock shouted. "Like Stream and Waterman?"

"Haha, I know them." Clover nervously stated.

"I swear you both don't know what you're talking about, let's just get some baskets!" Tron Bonne interrupted them, quite angrily. "We're not even close to finding one."

"Like, we're starting off slowly." Clover remarked, still all smiles about the conversation. "Get your pants on for a second."

The air between the three of them was real awkward, as there was no basket, a barely coherent conversation and yet-to-be-established teamwork...but the clock actually counted down.

And then it cut back to Chris, who was watching in a TV over the water with Chef dutifully doing his captain-ship.

"Alright, these guys have baskets to catch and things to do on Boney Island and I'm pretty sure they know that it's wild over there...with drama! Find out after the break!"


To be continued in the second part of the basket-filled challenge with the first sets of mini-challenges to do that involve some serious teamwork!

And three couples trying their best.

Azula and Coachman scheming in very opposite ways.

And the weird or wonderful wildlife on Boney Island, so it's...going to be a hard challenge for the contestants, yet not that dangerous compared to ROTI, TDAS or PI.

Luigi stepping into his own is included, as well as the Deers' new alliance trying something.

There's a whole lot in this next part what I'm saying!



Chapter 55: Episode 12-2: A Boney Return

Summary:

These teams are battling to not only deal with love and their enemies, but also the normal-ish and mutated wildlife on Boney Island, to ensure that they get some baskets and avoid elimination completely.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 12: Basketcatchers
Part 2: A Boney Return

There's the challenge and there are many, many baskets and many, many obstacles and animals on Boney Island that are going to block these teams from winning.

And of course, the threat of three teams eliminating someone at once doesn't help, so some of these players get desperate in either proving that they're not useless or not terrible people.

Also, it's a couple of hours with new and old pairs alike chilling and trying to catch rapidly moving baskets, so it's rough...and it's very much unwatchable compared to other reality shows, but this is writing, so it's different!

Guest, I’ll sort that out when it comes!


The show was back.

"Welcome back to the rise of the flying baskets, which are really throwing some of these contestants for a loop!" Chris announced. "Seriously, look at this."

Luigi quite literally was flying with the basket, bravely screaming into the air.

"Yeah."

While Chris had chuckled, the green plumber was wrestling with an almost weightless basket and his friends were just trying to get it weighted down.

B was definitely trying to use a weighted grappling hook, but the basket was just a little bit too high and fast to not make the hook hit a tree...and Penny was really trying.

"Hold up, it weighs nothing...how does it carry-" Penny asked, seeing that B was trying to sign it out. "-never mind, how is that thing flying?"

"I don't know, but-" Luigi got smacked dab in the middle of a tree. "-It hurts so bad."

"B, we're going to catch that thing!" Penny exclaimed, as Luigi jumped off the tree. "Luigi!"

"It only hurts a lot!" Luigi exclaimed. "Let's-a go."

These three were sprinting towards where the basket was, since time was counting down and these skulls weren't getting any drier...but the basket was in the opposite direction and coincidentally, a whole bunch of a old-school players were at it.

Leshawna and Noah both managed to catch the flying basket, weighing it down and then the two of them fought over it.

"Yo, these things ain't coming any time soon!" Leshawna yelled.

"Hey, hey, I agree, so maybe you should give me that." Noah said, trying to be blase. "This thing is still flying."

"And I'm not too interested in losing!" Leshawna proclaimed, who kept her hands on the thing.

Ryuko and Sandy were stand by with their fists ready to hit their rivals, as the two Total Drama veterans were roughing it out together with a basket.

*Noah's confessional*

The guy had a calm smile.

"Look, Owen told me that he kinda knew that there was a whole bunch of villains on the other teams and the only way to beat them was actually play hard. He's won a season, so I'm paying the favour...with basic strategy."

*Confessional cut*

Noah wasn't even close to making Leshawna let go, as she was practically lifting it and him up with her bare hands, so Noah...had one thing to do.

"Look, straight hair." Noah remarked, barely getting a hold of it.

"Cool." Leshawna just took it...as Noah backed off from the grab. "See ya!"

Noah fell down from the recoil, as Leshawna and Ryuko celebrated getting the bowl temporarily and...Sandy and Noah were a pair that couldn't deal with the classic Scissor Blade.

The two knew that they'd be censored and still down for the count as they ran towards some other location, Sandy rather unamused at missing a basket.

*Sandy's confessional*

She looked rather stoic.

"If you think that we're not going to find anymore baskets, the chance of that happening is definitely astronomically low."

*Confessional cut*

Leshawna and Ryuko met up with a confident pair in Eva and Khun kicking some robotic wildlife with a surprising amount of force...as the four of them were running back to the entrance of the island.

Or attempting to anyways, as that wildlife was sturdy as hell and could barely hit them...as Ryuko looked confused.

"Wait, why are you hitting that animal?" Ryuko asked. "It ain't going to do shit!"

"Because it was in my way!" Eva shouted...kicking a robot duck with jagged teeth.

Ryuko just carried it and then she held it in her hands, as Leshawna booked it with the basket and these two were joined by the duck kickers themselves.

"Seriously, we came to win. Not to beat up ducks!" Ryuko shouted, as Leshawna shook her head at Eva. "What's your deal."

"We found this thing's parent and they would not budge. I didn't like the way that the duck looked at me and shot lasers out of eyes." Eva said, still running towards the starting location. "And this parent was big-"

"-Then keep running!" Leshawna butted in...as the quartet were still running.

The quartet had a duck in their hands and impending danger on their minds, as they managed to find X, who was sitting there nervously and Ryuko threw a basket.

A basket that X managed to catch.

"Thanks! The Swordfishes have 1 out of 4 baskets!" X announced to the entire island, as the four Swordfishes were booking it back into the jungle...sans Khun. "Wait, where are your friends?"

"They're running really, really fast for a good reason." Khun said, actually opening up his own duplicating suitcase. "But you might to be aware of this."

The suitcase looked very ordinary, which got the abstract being confused.

"Aren't you supposed to be doing the challenge?"

"Yeah, watching me mix them up will be cool." Khun taunted the guest host. "Right now, I'm going somewhere random."

Khun would actually roll into the bushes, which made the algebraic guy confused.

*X's confessional*

"I'm going to be honest, getting sixty four people to compete is already crazy, but nearly doubling that is also extra stressful and some of these guys are...very scary." The being got some basketballs. "At least, I can ball."

*Confessional cut*


Lowain, Heavy and Arle were being guided by a very confident Cassie Cage, who had actually watched this show before...and realised that shit had changed on Boney Island.

There was a lot of absurdity going on and considering what the island had been used for, these four were treading carefully.

"Okay, so, what's the scoop on World Tour? Gimme some of the deets." Lowain remarked, now having seen some episodes.

"Pretty Spanish boy gets hit up by Asian lady, they do hard strategy, they fall in love and pretty boy loses because of competition. Nothing big." Heavy explained dismissively.

"I meant the deets. The details, heavy man!"

"Are you on weird island?" Heavy saw Lowain nod. "Then it don't work."

"Besides that, most of that strategy won't work here because there's a hundred people." Arle remarked, getting angry up in Lowain's vincinity. "Get serious, Lil Owain!"

"Brah, come on, we need to copy some moves." Lowain said, excited to do them. "Like the Courtney alliance."

"And it broke up two couples and ruined a friendship forever. Good moves, huh?" Arle asked. "Besides Al's got the moves."

Cassie wasn't really that miffed about the old Total Drama season conversation, as it meant that these guys weren't getting hit by pirahna pools that were there.

Why does it work like that?

Who knows, but what is known that they managed to hear the announcement about the first basket that their team managed to get and coincidentally, all of the pirahnas started jumping up.

Heavy and Cassie kept cool and calm, while the other two didn't really do that...thanks to the pirahnas that were biting on their legs.

"Hey, these pirahnas aren't stopping you from moving...so be quiet." Cassie whispered to Arle, who tried doing just that.

The pace slowed down quite a bit, as their brisk run turned into a walk and the pirahna pools weren't even close to being over, as they were still very numerous as they crept closer to an extremely shallow lake.

They kept on wading through short water and somehow it was a lot more foggy than usual, the pirahnas still creeping up and the contestants attempting to slice their robotic bodies.

It didn't work of course, but they were slowly getting through there and finding an "island" in the middle of the lake, they just ran through it and some of them were screaming to ease the pain.

It was not much, but they finally managed to reach "Bush Isle" as the sign had said and of course, there was the basket.

"Looks like we're a step closer to winning again." Cassie said, struggling to get the basket out of the vine-filled bush.

But it wasn't that long.

"And it's intact, too." Cassie stated, carrying the basket. "Be quiet, though."

"Yeah...you guys shouldn't shout, though." Lowain said. "These pirahnas are hatin'." Lowain advised Arle, who basically threw them off with some magic.

"Pffft, you three all scared of little fish." Heavy declared, before charging up a shout that Cassie tried to stop...but couldn't.

"LITTLE TEETH FISH DON'T SCARE ME!"

Somehow at the same time, all of the pirahnas did some seriously co-ordinated jumping and these four...weren't scared at all, even if they were pissed.

"Heavy, if I get sick, then this is your fault." Arle declared, before trying to cast some ice on the lake.

Heavy ran as Lowain rode on him through the painful pirahna filled lake, the synchronised jump not stopping and the ladies...very much trying to jump over the lake with co-ordination.

*Lowain's confessional*

"Bro, have you ever outrun a bunch of mechanical pirahnas? Nah? Then you ain't having a good summer, my guy!" Lowain shouted, having some holes in his pants. "Good thing I got a lot of clothes."

*Confessional cut*

As the four Swordfishes managed to escape with varying levels of pain from the synced-up pirahnas...


A potential couple and a soon-to-be power couple met up in the same place, as Rock, Clover and Tron Bonne were up against Snake, Samus and Luigi...and a massive rock that just begged to be climbed on.

But had terrain that stopped that from being very easy, especially with the jagged rocks and cushions that were situated below them.

"Let's go, guys! We've got to do this as a band!" Rock shouted, which got Tron Bonne. "Your robots can come along too."

"Thank you for acknowledging us." The Servbots bowed to Rock. "You should stay down here.s!"

"No, man!" Rock saw that Clover was way ahead of him. "Gotta follow 'er."

"But what if the baskets drop?" The main Servbot stated. "Ms. Tron ordered you to stay down around."

The duelling climbing duos were adapting to the very much odd terrain, as Snake and Samus were just winking at each other and Luigi looked confident in his catches.

Tron Bonne and Clover weren't that far ahead, but they were definitely ahead of the power couple...even if some of the rocks had exploded for no apparent reason.

These two weren't really carefully looking at the rocks, though, because...they got blown up into the air and hit a ledge badly.

"God, I hope that the healthcare's free." Samus remarked off-handedly.

"...Wait, they should be fine." Snake said, seeing them get up. "Total Drama really do be like that, sometimes."

Samus nervously looked at Snake, who was just hanging on by one handed with a smile and she just kept on climbing on her own, confident that the two Rhinos were down and out.

She jumped from rock to rock regardless, finally reaching the top and Clover or Tron Bonne weren't even close to being a three-quarters of the way up...but there was one more thing to do.

Figure how to get to the basket that was still flying in the air...without breaking it at all, as it wasn't at Samus' altitude and Snake wasn't really willing to jump onto the bowl...

...As it was ceramic.

And it turned out that Clover was at the right height, but not the right horizontal place to get to the basket and the Servbot wasn't even close to being fast enough.

It was going to be a tight decision between the four of them, as Tron Bonne tried to get to the flying basket and she just wanted to get there...and Samus did quite the bold jump down onto the basket.

And did a few flips too, but Rock and Luigi immediately tried to intercept the bounty hunter...and it was too bad that Samus just flipped out of the way and Luigi snatched the basket.

Samus and Luigi were waiting for Snake to actually climb back down, definitely knowing that Clover was doing the same thing except quite a bit faster than Snake would've.

Too bad Clover just slipped on a rock and stopped for a second, as the super soldier man briskly passed her on the way down and of course, there was one more thing to do.

Rock and Clover were soon back on the ground, but by then, the Deer trio were running away with their reward in hand and Tron Bonne wasn't even close to being on the ground.

"Alright, alone time!" Rock shouted, as he ran. "Uh-"

"I can handle myself thank you!" Tron Bonne complained, as she got her servbots back together. "Either way, chase the basket!"

"-Okay..." Rock was definitely distant, but he was very much unsure.

*Tron Bonne's confessional*

She looked confident.

"So, I heard from Squirrel Girl that Rock and Clover are doing something and they are for sure doing something together...I just wanted that. And I totally didn't get scared about my Servbots dying!" Tron Bonne whined at the end. "Yeah, that."

*Confessional cut*


Hilariously enough, there was a bit of a chaotic race going on...as there was a basket moving at high speeds and contestants that could easily snatch it by running, but it was in the forest.

And that made life harder for these people, especially since some of them weren't even close to being fast enough to catch them...and others decided to stop and look around to predict where the thing would be.

"Yagami, you speed running sonuvabitch! How do you go so fast?" Pinstripe asked.

"I just do. Got anything else?" Iori answered.

"Nah." Pinstripe said. "I got skulls."

"Everyone's got skulls, you're not fucking special." Iori said.

"Whoa, whoa, do you blow up at everyone?" Pinstripe told Yagami, who was just checking to see his flames. "Right, you're not going to make friends like that."

The two of them were looking at each other with some hate, Dante was just speeding to get the basket counterclockwise and Sol was stuck with the one guy that the team loved to tolerate.

"Hey, idiot, how is this supposed to be helpful?" Sol asked.

"The basket's obviously moving around the same place and most of those folks are just running around after it. So why not run backwards to catch it quickly?" Coachman explained rather smugly. "And I cannot run."

"That's something...so, why do I have to do it?" Sol suggested to the Coachman.

"...And why are you doing it?"

Sol was trying to catch the basket and Coachman was actually hiding a bush, just in case that the basket would end up going there and so, the thing was still going.

Dante wasn't even close to getting it, considering that it was high up in the air and there was still a ton of trees, leaves and whatever else in the way.

Pinstripe and Iori were actually the closest ones...of the Rhinos, as there was someone else that was doing the same kind of chase and flying above the whole challenge.

Piccolo was flying, Robyn and Penny had grit and Aisling had wolves...so it was really obvious that not only were these Deers in with a serious chance, but they also managed to run into Dante.

Who was...actually pretty close to getting the basket, but then Piccolo had a dangerous idea.

He just kicked Dante back down into the trees and snatched the basket out of the air...to teleport right down onto the ground after that, but he was definitely in the danger zone.

"I can't believe it went here of all places." Piccolo remarked disappointedly, as Dante and Sol were right behind him. "But I don't need help."

"Then you better get ready!" Dante exclaimed, speeding up a little bit...as Piccolo got some air resistance. "To lose."

Though that got stopped by a hidden branch that actually slowed Dante down a little bit...but that was a bit enough to let Piccolo escape or rather let Aisling get her wolves defending the alien guy.

Dante and Sol were just ready to slice through them, but they were glowing, white and definitely took a hit from their swords and strikes.

"Goddamn it, he's probably quite a distance away!" Sol shouted, easily beating up some wolves.

"Then we're just going to have to beat him-" Dante remarked, joining in the spirit wolf beating.

"These Deers have one basket in their hand, that's it."

The Rhinos were quite surprised, some of them really groaning and others a little pissed off about the green alien, Iori and Pinstripe going off on their own direction to catch some more.

Piccolo was even smirking without a basket in his hand, just to prove his point.

"Since when could he teleport?!" Sol complained.

"Since probably forever, he just mixed us up." Dante remarked, as Sol didn't look too down about it. "There's probably a bunch of other baskets somewhere."

"Tch, then let's find them." Sol said.

"And you won't find them on my watch!" Aisling declared, before the two hunters just sped off faster than the wolves could go. "Oh yeah, we beat you this time!"

Sol, Dante and Coachman were moving faster than the injured wolves and...the pale-skinned forest girl looked a little downtrodden about them wolves.

Robyn and Penny weren't sure what happened, but they were proud of their teammate for putting their team on the quarter of the way to winning.

*Penny's confessional*

"I can't believe that the guy is that threatening on our team...and he's barely top 5. Yes, I saw the voteable chart, don't ask." Penny said, a little surprised by the teleport.

*Pinstripe's confessional*

"I know that the old guy's up in arms 'bout being questioned, but me? I'm staying calm, findin' some other basket, carrying it with my bare hands, gettin' some buddies and we'll be on our way to Victory Lane!" Pinstripe bragged. "If he helps, that's a lot better for strategy as well."

*Confessional cut*


Speaking of baskets, Lowain's group of four ran into Snake's group of three...in the middle of a weird, weird cave and immediately, things got blown out of porportion.

Mostly because of terrible communications and the possibility of doubling up on baskets, Luigi immediately started shooting himself at...someone in the dark.

"Yo, we've got one, we're not a threat!" Lowain shouted.

"Say that to my face." Samus stated. "Also, Luigi, where did you-"

"Man, Luigi's definitely playing crazy!" Lowain just saw Luigi light up the cave.

And slam directly into a mammoth beaver with his Misfire, just making the beaver angry and unable to fight back at the same time and Luigi just jumped back in fear.

Daisy...please forgive me.” Luigi looked to the cave’s roof. “For wrecking this majestic creature.”

Nah, it’s an abomination of sorts.” Samus remarked with a light-up cave. “Snake, you got it?"

"Yes. It's a dumb move to try and steal it." Snake basically tried to get the basket away from the desperate thieves of the Swordfishes. "But you won't listen."

Luigi and Samus was guarding the super soldier, taking the hits like it wasn't a big deal...which wasn't too far from the truth, as Lowain and Arle were really risking it.

"Indeed, we won't! It's very, very possible actually." Arle was firing a little something up for Snake, who just held up the basket.

And made the young witch stop firing her spell, as Samus and Luigi was in the middle of guarding and Snake booked it with those two in tow.

"Damn, radical problems requires radical solutions and we don't have any-"

Lowain then realised that two of his own teammates ran off with him or Arle.

"-Seriously? Nice solution, actually."

"It's not a nice one!" Arle then followed the still visible Heavy along with Lowain. "At least give us heads up!"

And these two trios weren't yet out of the cave, but they were actually going in the general direction of the algebraic being and the beach...ready to clash and smash for real.

These caves did contain some of that Boney Island wildlife and what not, but most of these guys were tough enough to deal with...like giant bats that blew both of the teams towards the basket dropping beach, but some of them were strong enough to keep their grasp on a basket.

And the basket carriers (Samus and Cassie) stuck the landing along with Snake, just ready to get on with their basket putting on the beach.

"Damn, that was convienent." Cassie remarked. "At least strategy's in play."

"Strategy that's going to start with you losing." Samus stated.

The two ladies come up to the sleepy algebraic being, who got up, took the baskets and just shouted.

"The Swordfishes have 2 baskets so far...though their next two baskets are going to be hard to find! And the Deers have one, which is nice." X told the whole island, which had a lot of...sounds. "I don't know what's happening on here...but I don't like it."

"Me neither but it doesn't bother me." Snake rolled up to the...respectful being. "We'll be back with some more baskets."

"Well, I'm just going to make sure that you guys don't get wrecked." X stated, as he was hugging some baskets...which got Snake to sneak away.

*Lowain's confessional*

The guy spat out of a lot of sand.

"Major prob about these baskets, those hang around some real dangerous areas with some ferocious beasts. Not like that's going to stop us from sending down some major ownage!" Lowain exclaimed, shaking to get all of the fur off. "Don't need tactics, baby!"

*Confessional cut*


Lowain, Arle, Heavy...were the two that got joined by some of the lesser used players...that being Leshawna and Squigly, who were actually making quick work of some giant flytraps.

And of course, the first thing that the former three saw that was a coffin that was dropped from the sky into a shallow lake with a few giant flytraps.

It was absurd as it sounded and Lowain was all for it, judging by the fact that he pulled out his own kitchen knives, Arle had some wands...and Heavy was situated with Leshawna.

Just trying to survive the flytraps on a boat which was surrounded by a ton of flytraps that had their own boats, the battle still swinging on with a ton of random weapons.

"I feel useless without gun." Heavy said, before throwing a punch. "Says weak man."

"Uh-huh, who are you swinging at?" Leshawna asked, before seeing that Heavy...hit the base of a particularly mutated flytrap. "What kind of punch do you have-"

"Strong man punch, black lady. You get it." Heavy stated, before getting licked by the flytrap's tongue...

...and grabbing it, which got Leshawna pulling it.

"I appreciate your help, but you're doing me dirty." Leshawna struggled to say...during the long pull that was in her favour.

Though it was not easy, as these two were really getting their strength slightly yanked around by said flytraps and Lowain actually jumped on the flytrap with his sharp knives.

And it still didn't go down, but it did a shit-ton of damage to the flytraps and that was nothing compared to the flytrap burnings that was just going on all around them...with Squigly and Arle doing most of the damage with their magic and hard-hitting bone attacks.

Hilariously enough, despite the massive battle and the coffins that were pulled from nowhere and dumped down on the lakes, there was nothing there.

"Well, that was ridiculously pointless! What happened to the basket there?" Squigly asked. "Because we definitely saw one."

"Yeah, we did see it too...so, what happened?" Leshawna asked, before seeing something unsurprising quite a distance away. "Damn, these Crows are crafty!"

"Well played. They're really trying to fit their name." Squigly could only compliment them...as those two were definitely quite a distance away.

"But I suspect that there's going to be another basket not too far from here." Leviathan once again suggested, as Squigly looked up at the trees north of her.

"Well, then, some of us are gonna move there." Squigly said to Leshawna, as Heavy looked more than confident in joining them. "Then let's get movin'."

"And our butts are going south." Lowain exclaimed with Arle, who got smoked up...and he started booking it. "Arle, you've gotta heal for real!"

Heavy looked proudly towards the potential location, Leshawna just looked on at the potential traps that could be ahead and Squigly had her bone dragon point towards it.

*Squigly's confessional*

"To be fair, we do have two of the baskets already and the timer has only just passed twenty minutes." Leviathan stated, definitely in a quaint mood. "But we shouldn't get careless because we have a lead...in this show, comebacks happen more often than not."

"That's quite right! Until the time limit has been reached, we should keep on going with the basket collecting." Squigly proclaimed.

*Confessional cut*


"Seriously, though, these Crows have finally gotten a basket of their own...I don't know why it's not my colour, but you guys have gotten enough craziness!"

The announcement rung through and this motivated the odd trio of Sammy, Tifa and Carmelita were doing more than ever to find some baskets and they were searching in some pretty weird areas.

And by weird areas, they were smack dab in the Funderground (a cave that led directly to the new de-fortified Fun Zone) and so far, they weren't doing too badly...courtesy of Tifa kicking the guts and other body parts out of the mutated fauna and flora.

But they were in the middle of a unique flowerfield that had gas-producing flower and no matter how much that these three ladies tried...it would not stop restricting their movement so that they could only go backwards.

So far, all they could really do was go in a different direction...and Carmelita tried using the grappling hook to reach the other side of the cave, but it wasn't even close to being long enough.

"Let's just turn around, I bet there's a lot of other ways to get in there!" Tifa declared.

"We should have been doing that 5 minutes ago, because now we're up against...some unpleasant shit." Sammy nervously remarked, now taking a look at some more of that.

"Should we pet them?"

"They are cute."

"I doubt that they'll allow for us to pet them." Carmelita explained, seeing some weird and modified foxes that licking their tongues. "McLean really knows how to make some horrifying things by accident!"

"It's not horrifying, they're still cute-ish!" Sammy argued for the foxes, who were standing there...apparently waiting for a command. "See, they're standing-"

Carmelita moved slowly to the left, while Tifa prepared her fists and surely enough, the foxes moved with the detective fox weirdly enough.

Tifa and Sammy were perplexed, as they saw their teammate get into the foxes' personal space and pet them and then the nicer twin tried it and get a snap from one of the giant foxes.

"Whoa, what is she doing?" Sammy asked.

*Sammy's confessional*

She was just giving a confused shrug and a frown.

"She and those cute things aren't even part of the same fox...thing!" She declared.

*Confessional cut*

While that was happening, something completely different was happening on the other side of the mutated flower field...with two, no, three guys that had a basket and some thing chasing the three of them.

It wasn't even fast enough to catch even the slowest out of the trio, but nevertheless the danger was very much apparent.

"Goddamn it, Coachman, move your ass!" Iori yelled, not having it. "I don't know why we agree that doing PR is more important than life."

"Because if I get this to Tifa, she will have to agree that I do make quite the contributions." Coachman explained, as though the monster didn't matter.

"Then contribute by speeding the fuck up." Iori remarked.

"You really are rather...unagreeable, aren't you?"

"No-"

Pinstripe was just waving with his own hands frantically, as the mobster managed to find a bunch of the off-white sunflowers and...coincidentally, the formal leaders of the team.

The other two finally caught up to Pinstripe on the other side of the field, who was sniffing these things.

"Wait, why did you stop? We're inches from getting-" Iori took a few steps onto the flowers and immediately stepped back. "-what kind of bullshit wildlife is here?"

"I dunno, but it ain't natural, is what's what. You gonna throw it like a jackass or not?" Pinstripe asked, seeing that act of nature...and Coachman conceded and did an honestly impressive throw.

And it was to Carmelita...weirdly enough.

"Well, we'll catch up with you three!" Carmelita shouted. "This doesn't make up for the team's tension."

And just like that, the three ladies were out of there, the foxes just disappeared, two of the three guys were confused as all hell and Pinstripe was wondering "Why did that happen?"

The flower field was still a no go zone, as the monster actually potentially waited for the three men to turn back, their clothes a little worse for wear, but their willingness to get some money much stronger.

"And I bet there's one in this weird bat." Iori smirked.

*Coachman's confessional*

The man looked quite smug about...nothing in particular.

"As much as Iori's half-annoyance and half-rage is deeply displeasing to me, he'd definitely make a good alliance partner in a seperate alliance that also has Pinstripe."

And he dropped the smug facade in exchange for an unpleasant frown.

"Besides, all I have to do is help out the stupid tall woman and this arguement will be over, Tifa!"

*Confessional cut*

"Well...uh...I've got-"

X got cut off, as he judged the Rhinos' first basket of their own and he had things to do....as did Tifa, Carmelita and Sammy, who got some battle damage and were still smiling through it.

Chris was just standing on a boat slightly off the island.

"Man, there's a monster in there? We've got a whole hour and a half of drama to go in this challenge and Boney Island's already putting out its best! More of that, after the break!"


To be continued in the third part of the basket-filled episode, where time becomes a valuable resource in the most hilarious of ways or the least hilarious of ways!

Sorry for not featuring the Deers' new alliance, but there's going to be much more of that in Part 3 for sure.

Chapter 56: Episode 12-3: A Basket Full of Challenge

Summary:

So, there's a lot of baskets and a lot of characters.
That's about it...there's certainly no alliance work and couples madness going on! Nope!

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 12: Basketcatchers
Part 3: A Basket Full of Challenge

The meat of the four-team challenge is here...that's it and I do mean meat, as there's love in the air and a few alliances on the ground, trying to collect a lot of the baskets.

Part 4 will be a bit shorter than usual, as this chapter's packed with characters, improved prose, most of the challenge and the works (read: bad jokes and wildlife)


Chris was back for only a hot second and he had an obviously fake smile.

"Welcome back, I know you haven't seen my face for a good while and don't really have anything to say other than this..."

And he took a breather.

"...what you saw in the last part is only, like, a third of what Boney Island's got and man, these guys are not going to have a fun time there!" Chris announced. "Man, this is an awesome challenge."

"Sure." Chef said, infinitely less impressed with the challenge.


Riley, Ram, Catalina and Tanya weren't the most tight-knit or even co-operative group of four, but they were definitely starting this alliance and had a lot of words to say about each other.

And this rather ridiculously diverse island that had both unholy abominations and cute things sitting right next to each other, of which Ram saw and took advantage of.

"You better drop that shit or else I'm going to hell." Riley said, sweating only slightly.

"I'm already a demon." Ram dismissed the concerns of traveling with a cursed worm.

"I got a life that I want to live, I don't want to see that."

"Okay, I guess."

The four of them were just going in some random-ass directions, considering that they didn't have a compass at all or any hint and their fruits had finally paid off as a result.

There was a basket in a cave...but it was way at the top in an alcove and all of them besides one couldn't reach it and where it was situated made that all that much harder.

Riley scoffed confidently, knowing that each team had at least one basket.

"That ain't going to be hard. We just gotta make this shit work!" Riley shouted. "Dunno how, but we gotta."

"I agree with the dumbass kid, we're not losing this to teams with a perro and putas in it." Catalina declared, only having a stolen grappling hook. "Short lady, you go up there."

"Obviously, it's gotta be-"

Riley got interrupted by Ram seeing Catalina shoot the grappling hook towards the alcove where the basket is, but something much better for all of them happened.

The hook hit the basket's propeller and it immediately started falling at speed, all of them sans Tanya moving to get to the basket...and in hilarious fashion, she didn't move and she managed to get it.

"Well, then, we should try and get another one instead of resting on our laurels! It's very likely that we'll run into some enemies on our way back-" Tanya answered, before getting thrown the hook itself. "-What, I'm just giving a little bit of advice."

"Nah, bruh, I bet we're gonna get another one and get past those niggas on the way back. We lost anyways." Riley explained with a serious smirk on his face, before getting slapped by Ram.

"Believe it or not, that's not a bad strategy since we're not likely to go back the same way. But I've got an idea to improve it, Lucky Deers." Tanya told her new alliance.

*Catalina's confessional*

She looked quite motivated about the challenge.

"As much as I'd like her to shut the fuck up, Lucky Deers is a good name because I came up with that shit. I'm not stupid, I'm a woman!" She shouted in the confessional."

*Ram's confessional*

She looked at the camera with some contempt.

"I heard from Barusu that these shows are often won by people who get into alliances, but it is Barusu, so his advice is not worth anything." Ram stated.

*Confessional cut*


Couple power must have been in the air, because all three of the romantic duos were about to collide into one single area for another basket and it was at the face of the skull rock that lended the island its name.

Despite the differences between the three of them, Snake and Samus arrived at the same time as Clover carrying Rock and jump and Pit and Miko flying as far as they could.

And there was a lot of space for romance, fighting and all of the drama in between the poorly lit interior.

"Hey, I bet you should get off our case, because you ain't ready for us." Miko declared with Pit shouting "Yeah!"

"Good because we kinda can't fly." Rock stated a little nervously. "But we can rock."

"You two couples don't even stand a chance against us." Samus declared her statement.

There was space, there was a paralyser and there were...guns that were legal, so immediately Pit and Samus got to work doing the good fight and swinging their weapons in creative ways.

Arrows were shot and Samus had her power suit, so shots were being fired all around and the two firing the shots were moving around carefully and wisely.

Miko and Snake were just climbing to the top to attempt to jump for the basket, lacking a grappling hook and the basket just hanging around in the exact middle of the rock's interior.

Miko just went for broke and jumped recklessly with a grin...and missed it by a country mile, rolling onto the ground without missing a beat.

Snake had his Cipher, floating right into the position...and the basket moved on its own, leading to him getting down and the Cipher floating back up to the top of the cave.

"Drone baskets, really?" Snake remarked.

"Yeah, really! I doubt you'd get it that easily!" Miko bragged.

Meanwhile, Rock and Clover were running it back rather well with their simple climb up the rock and even if they couldn't fly, there was one thing that the spy actually had.

A hidden grappling hook hidden in her belt, which flew out and managed to snatch the wires on the flying basket and since the basket tried to get off it, the new couple had cinched their team's third basket.

And everyone noticed.

"Like, come and get it, if you want!" Clover remarked.

"And we're ready to rock this!" Rock proclaimed.

These two were running as fast as they could, while the other two couples were carefully chasing after them. and it was all because there was a dinosaur flying on their way.

A pterosaurs that was looking for some invaders and just managed to catch those two on their way out, who still had the basket on their hands and Miko who were grinning end-to-end.

Pit was just flying and firing arrows at it.

"Take that, cool old thing!" Pit was just unloading some of his arrows into them...with Miko doing some attempted swings on them.

While two of the duos were flying by almost extinct dinosaur, the third were cutting their losses and choosing another way to get some more baskets.

*Rock's confessional*

He was very, very excited.

"So, it was all like... woosh ...and the dinosaur was like... argh ...and man! Who knew this day would be so heavy and rockin' at the same time?" Rock asked with a wide grin.

*Snake's confessional*

He got called by someone very important, grumbling in the confessional.

"Wait, did you see the Boney Island pterodactyl?" Otacon asked, clearly in the middle of something.

"Yes, but I'm on a technically top secret mission." Snake answered.

"I am so glad you did. Rumours say that it started off as an normal bird." Otacon suggested. "And somehow through some of Boney Island's rumoured magic, it turned into a pterodactyl."

"Thanks, I don't really have time for rumours. Right now, I'm just trying to find baskets." Snake stated. "Besides I don't remember asking you."

"That is strange because there was a signal coming from Boney Island, specifically. Have no idea why."

"Well, I don't."

*Confessional cut*


"Whoa, that was a long confessional!" Deadpool shouted. "Besides how the heck does Snake's signal come through-"

"Goddamn, I know you're the merc with a mouth!" Kyo said. "But you don't have to bullshit like this."

"Hey...I know what I'm saying is far-fetched, but believe in me a little."

"Cool, I don't care."

Where were these five, Shego and Giovanni keeping quiet on what they were doing and Mikasa confidentally steeling her Titan-slaying blades?

In the middle of the former Fun Zone, which while very lacking of radiation, was still the focal point for some "crazy shit" to quote a certain mercenary and so far, all of them had to fight many, many severly mutated wildlife to get across.

These five were walking carefully, slowly trying to escape the plant that could shoot fireballs and looked nearly like a certain other plant that could do that from the Mushroom Kingdom.

In fact, the fireballs hit something and then instantly dissapated, but that fire actually managed to burn through Giovanni's soup swing and still get deflected easily.

"Honestly, how this thing can exist in a world that's as normal as this should be something to be noted. But at the same time, this shouldn't exist either." Mikasa answered. "So, we should focus on getting baskets."

"No way, did you not see the ripoff Pirahna Plant? How does that work?" Deadpool asked. "We're a team, we can handle looking at dumb shit."

"We should not be wasting time in this oddly terrible place." Mikasa stated, still cutting through some powerful vines.

"Come on-" Giovanni tried to argue before Shego slapped him. "-What-"

Mikasa suddenly stopped with her instincts going full tilt for danger, as the rest of them followed her and carefully...looked at their own enemy with watchful eyes under the de-radiated, mutated brush.

Said enemy was actually a giant squirrel-bear hybrid, taking its time to evolve in the seven or so years that had been done since All-Stars, hanging out in a massive tree and it was protecting its baskets with sharp claws and a hyper-sensitive tail.

"What...is that?!" Giovanni quietly shrieking.

"It's some of Chris' freaky animals." Shego stated, nonplussed.

*The big man's confessional*

"Listen, the Total Drama team and me, of course, tried to get this island cleaned up in time for this season, but things went real south real quick! And so Boney Island becomes more dangerous than ever!" The host shouted, actually pleased with the result. "Should be okay."

*Confessional end*

Kyo was just smirking at the opportunity at destroying some endangered species, as Mikasa was trying to find a spot for her ODM gear to latch onto.

"Mikasa, carry my ass!" Kyo proclaimed.

"If I do that, please be useful." Mikasa stated rather forcefully.

"Okay."

While the two of them were doing that, the other three were doing some...for lack of a better word...bullshit, as there was only one thing that the three of them could do.

Or things to throw, as Deadpool was just taking a bunch of shots at the squirrel-bear and Giovanni then threw up some smoke for cover...just 'cause.

"Huh, not bad." Shego said.

"We're going to teleport outta here!" Giovanni had to brag, before the monstrosity jumped in his general direction.

True to his sword, him and Shego did get out of that location as fast as they could and the two of them looked more than ready to do some other stuff...too bad that they were consistently not too far from the hybrid.

And worse, it was slightly gaining on Giovanni and Shego looked like she could care less, but only by fractions with her own green hands...and she just ran quite the distance.

"Come back, Green Lady!"

"Can't." Shego "explained."

Meanwhile Mikasa and Kyo were not having an easy time either with the de-radiated and mutated wildlife on the giant tree that was just beating their faces up...but they weren't having a hard time either.

These small things clearly aimed for the eyes for those two and was stopping them from grabbing the two baskets directly, despite the hits being very direct and to the point.

"Mikasa, you're seeing this bullshit, right?" Kyo asked, before being swung at by someone else.

"Yes, we need to focus." Mikasa said, using her blades to detach some leeches.

The titan slaying lady had her blades on the ready, as she finally reached for the basket and clearly grasped it in her own hand, then just jumping down onto the swampy ground.

Kyo just threw some more leeches in the opposite direction, getting pulled by Mikasa, who couldn't care less about his anger.

But soon enough, they both managed to run directly into Shego, who looked like she had something important to say and Giovanni, who was covered with saliva and proud of it.

And they all went running, Mikasa calmly running with a basket.

"We owned it. It ran back like a coward, which is good because-" Shego said.

"No time, that shit's going back to the tree!" Kyo yelled at Shego, who had a smirk on her face. "Besides, it's not messing with us."

"It's gonna if you don't run faster."

"Shut up!"

*Giovanni's confessional*

The pink-haired villain was still covered in some saliva.

"Through the powers of my Lav-Acid, that thing ate it and knew that we were worth too much for it to eat us!" He bragged. "That's right, you're going to regret leaving me for nothing, 'cause my minion helped me."

*Shego's confessional*

She looked very comfortable.

"I literally just said, throw some soup in there, he did and bam, it's gone. If he's a real villain, he'll somehow take credit." Shego said, not in a bad mood or a good mood.

*Confessional cut*


Speaking of basket power, almost all of the teams had at least two now and one of them having three...there was an whole hour left, as the clock actually counted down pretty quickly.

And some of them took advantage of that to make this game their own playground of sorts, as Storm Shadow and Squirrel Girl somehow teaming up out of reluctance and...

"How have you not been eliminated?" Squirrel Girl asked.

"Some people think I'm worthy for an alliance." Storm Shadow stated, before throwing a knife at a exploding bird. "I'm too useful to the team."

"Really, I've seen Survivor! You'd be off in a second." Squirrel Girl said.

"I don't play games like this for no reason. I can sense that Snake Eyes is on that island somewhere." Storm Shadow stated, not bothering to even answer Squirrel Girl.

"I have a question!"

"And I do not care for it!"

These two were clearly up in the trees, trying to ensure that a certain bunch didn't hog a basket for an odd reason, as Tails, Reg and Amelia were slowly inching forward...while at the same time, watching anyone that would come.

And the former two of the trio were watching attentively, swinging their hands for any squirrels or whatever could watch them...Tails even moreso with his goggles that could both see very close and very far.

But they were inching through the forest for an odd reason, one of which had something to do with Legoshi being on the prowl and also sensing the Swordfish trio's smell....sort of.

"Seriously, Legoshi's been staring for ten straight minutes and it is creeping me out!" Reg exclaimed.

"Don't get entranced by the stare!" Tails pulled Reg away from Legoshi's eyes. "It's just a wolf thing."

"Good eye, Tails...but there's two others that will not let us-" Amelia wanted to finish that sentence, but some smoke came out of nowhere.

The smoke wasn't even natural, because Squirrel Girl jumped on Tails, Storm Shadow mixed-up Reg with his speed and Legoshi looked nervously at Amelia, who was suddenly not holding a basket.

"Uh, I'm sorry for staring." Legoshi apologised.

"Really? This is an incredible competition." Amelia wasn't buying the genuine apology.

Legoshi awkwardly ran behind his companions, the distance between him and the ninja and superhero quite massive at this point...and there was time to take a loss.

*Legoshi's confessional*

He looked miffed.

"Geez, you didn't have to jump out of nowhere. But at least we've got another basket, so it's okay." He said, being comfortably happy though. "Even if it was out of nowhere."

*Reg's confessional*

The robot kid checked his own helmet.

"Wait, something isn't right...other than my team's next basket getting stolen, like I swear something's going to come, steal and take some people." Reg said, feeling quite a bit foreboding.

*Confessional cut*


"Wow, I can't believe that almost every team has three baskets already, besides the Daring Deers." X said, having a problem of his own. "Uh, there's only thirty minutes until this challenge gets done and I don't know how this scary guy is!"

While all of the teams had two or three baskets, the guest host was trying to deal with someone that was both...odd and surprising to see here, or rather, a weird duplicate.

Feral Zeke was standing there, looking at a potential pile of cash, staring down the algebraic being with intent and a zircon diamond...and the beach was happening.

"Please help!"

The yellow X-shaped being actually got carried by some odd clone, who ran at speed and someone who managed to notice it right away was trying to make it up for her new arrival.

"Come on, Basil! I don't know where these baskets are hiding at all!" Mai yelled. "And I'm not going to let victory slip away!"

"Mai Shiranui, you should that we are tied with two other teams for having three different baskets. And that we help out of the kindness of our hearts." Basil said.

Basil rolled up his detective’s sleeves and tried to ran after Mai and Feral Zeke (who has a reason for doing this.)

Get rolling, old guy!” Mai yelled, slightly catching up to the wild human(?)

I am rolling.” Basil stated with confidence. “What is that?”

Feral Zeke’s speed backfired completely and he dropped the guest host, who glided safely down to the ground.

Wait, who are you?”

Just like that, it was like the thing turned into a moving plant of sorts and everyone there was stumped at the potential science of that.

I’ve seen weirder things.” He went back to his place.

But t’was time to go back to the challenge, as Basil and Mai were nervously looking at each other for not getting any baskets and seeing... some incident happen in front of them.

How thick was that fog!” Mai shouted. “I swear you had a compass.”

And you ignored it for some odd reason.” Basil calmly explained. “You ran off at something that barely looked like a basket.”

And if it wasn’t for that, whoever was that guy would’ve taken our...weird ass guest host outta here.” Mai also explained, still mad. “Please, you should thank me!”

I will not, thank you.” Basil said.

These two may have been dealing with the challenge, but also...they were back at square one figuring out what the hell this season was.

"So, let's go find some more!" Mai exclaimed, even with Kasumi jumping in to add to the crew. "With my friend!"

"A friend." Kasumi said, confidently wearing her battle damage. "Mouse guy, let's go."

"Go where? There's nothing to go to." Basil simply explained, which didn't stop the two girls from rushing towards where a basket was sighted. "Well looked, my ladies."

"Where did you think we were going?" Kasumi asked confrontationally.

The three of them were going towards the basket, which may have been on a mountain, but it wasn't that far from the odd beach either and Basil just wanted to slow down.

The other two weren't slowing down for another, doubly so, when Sokka joined them just to back the ladies up and see the new mouse on the block.

"Hey, how's my crew?" Sokka asked.

"Not the best team, but not a bad one either. There's still one person that I'd never like to see in here." Basil explained, walking to the mountain.

"Yeah, I get ya. Can't believe he did that to his team!" Sokka couldn't really process that senior's odd presence. "And I promise that I'll be the best team leader of all time."

"What about Napeoleon?"

"He's lacking a boomerang."

Basil scoffed at the Water Tribe swordsman, as the four of them were getting back into the heights of drama, Mai and Kasumi far ahead in looking towards their next reward.

*Kasumi's confessional*

She looked pensive about...the thing.

"Mai should've slowed down a bit for the other two, because I'm pretty sure that they were far back..but I could still see 'em." Kasumi stated. "Could be worse, could be much better!"

*Confessional cut*

These four were going up the mountain carefully, surprisingly keeping up with each other and surprisingly not getting hit by the snow snap, piled up in a ton of snow.

"What the hell's up here?" Mai asked.

"Language, my dear Mai!" Basil reflexively said.

"Sure." Mai remarked. "It's like a winter decide to came early on this mountain!"

And weirdly enough, they managed to hit the cloud zone and they were in some of the deepest fog on this side of Lake Wawanakwa and in there, they managed to see...someone rather displaced.

The four of them slowly walked up, ignoring that rather tall someone with his hat, red coat and blue scarf that was smugly standing in the clouds for no apparent reason.

The whip strike towards Mai and Kasumi finally got the quartet's attention.

"Hey, we're off the team, get off your whip!" Mai yelled, throwing a fired-up fan.

And the fan somehow got snuffed out by the man's big nose.

"Serious question, why are you standing here, Coachman ?" Sokka smugly asked, ready to swing his sword.

"Are you serious?" Coachman asked right back with disbelief.

"Yes! We're going to win and that is a fact!" Sokka shouted, as thought he was right...before he noticed the scowl. "Can't accept facts?"

"...I can't believe that you lasted this long." Coachman then went right back to smiling. "Basil, is this all your team really has? A bunch of people that couldn't get a basket?"

"No-" Basil wanteds to answer.

"Did you get a basket?!" Sokka exclaimed, with Kasumi giving an stern stare. "Huh?"

"Not really, but I have wasted your time." Coachman remarked, as the four of them just walked on ahead.

"Then we'll be back with one!" Mai just added to the shouting match.

The somewhat awkward quartet sauntered out of the clouds and conversation, as they were going up towards the very top of the "mountain.", trying to not waste any more time doing anything and awkwardly speeding up the mountain.

And as for the old guy that was up on the mountain, he actually held a basket and couldn't really see a single thing, as Pinstripe finally bumped into him once again in the low clouds and they both laughed for a quick moment, before going down the mountain.

"Wow, they really just ran into some mountain and not noticed this weird weather?! Geez, they're up for it now." Pinstripe grinned.

"Yes...yes...what is that?" Coachman asked, almost judgingly.

"It's another Chris head, weirdly enough." Pinstripe stated. "Don't ask."

"Don't need to, my friend."

And back up the mountain, much more interesting things were happening with the four of them...as they were swinging and going on trying to get through an entrance to where the basket actually was...which had enough wear and tear for an beat up 80s car.

But it wasn't even close to being open and everyone noticed why with the four hand printed buttons that...also looked worn.

"It really does need a team?" Basil asked. "We should be a strong enough team to open that door. Emphasis on should , because it could require some other method."

"It's not crazy to say that we can get in there." Mai told all of them. "I'm jumping in there if this doesn't work!"

The four of them were sure of the potential plan, even if they were apprehensive about Mai's gung-ho chimney jumping.

*Sokka's confessional*

The guy looked a little worse for wear.

"If these are the new guys being dumb, then they're great! Like as much as I like Heavy, Daphne, the buff British guy and whatever Squigly is, they wouldn't jump into a hole!" Sokka looked proud of his choices. "Ahh, good teammates."

*Confessional cut*


Now all four teams had three baskets to their name and of course, the host with the most had an idea that got worked into this challenge...still sitting on a boat with Chef Hatchet snickering.

"Damn, twenty minutes left! Sure hope that these baskets don't go wild!" Chris announced. "Too bad, reality isn't so nice!"

"Yeah, these baskets are about to get wild and with it!" Chef just added to that, though not on the mic.

And to their word, the baskets suddenly became a lot harder to get with a single press of a button and hilariously, there was quite a few people that weren't excited to deal with the faster baskets.

Most of all, these two pairs that lacked screen time, but had no shortage of powers at all.

Gum and Nobara looked real pissed off to see that Joseph and Falco were out-speeding them and to also see that the baskets were trying to mix their butts up.

"Wow, of course, this is just some random last-minute bullshit!" Nobara shouted. "We gotta go fast, that's it."

"Not much of a strategy, but if the basket's stupid, we're gonna match it." Gum stated.

So, of course, they've managed to stop for a second to watch where the basket was actually going and the other two just kept on going up the trees.

Or rather, Falco went to the very top and Joseph looked more than prepared to bring some of that Hamon into the tree to provide that extra jump height and these two were smiling.

"You ready to give me a strong jump?" Falco asked, finally near the very top of the tree.

"You know what the answer is!" Joseph exclaimed, starting up his famous breathing technique.

The bird high up prepared his legs to get propelled by the energy, as Joseph put some Hamon into the tree with the energy crackling through the centre of it...slowly and surely snaking up into the tree.

Falco got prepared for the augmented leap, crouching down to guarantee a ton of lift and when it hit the branch, the avian star pilot managed to leap into the sky to catch the basket.

Though it was high in the air, it wasn't near anything that was even close to its absurd height and so...Falco had a few chances, but he did have to get the basket back within eighteen minutes.

However, the lady Crows managed to get lucky, as Gum and Nobara managed to stumble upon a basket that was ceramic, certainly counted and still fragile to...everything.

But they were confident in something.

"Is there a rule against giving this a bit of soul?" Gum asked.

"No, but we don't have time!" Nobara yelled.

"We do have time, you're just scared."

And the paint job just started, with the paint cans just getting applied to the bowl as Gum was paying some attention to the very small piece of graffiti that was about to be on it.

"Damn it, the clock's-"

"-We're faster than clock, you idiot." Gum said, finally finishing up the graffiti.

And coincidentally, that was when...another last basket had been gotten.

"GOT IT, LADIES! HOW DO YA LIKE THAT!" Falco yelled, rolling down onto the ground and groaning in pain.

The graffiti gal and the jujutsu sorcerer high-fived at each other...at the graffiti that coincidentally looked like a blue four and also knew that they were up against the clock.

*Joseph's confessional*

The cheeky guy looked happy.

"It's up to me if my guys win and I know how to make wins...as a married man and a guy that punches vampires! The famous Joestar technique!" Joseph exclaimed, ready to run out of the confessional.

*Gum's confessional*

She looked like she had some graffiti.

"I'm going to give it straight to ya. I don't know if I like being on this weird season of Total Drama, but even I was forced to be here, I'm repping the streets. That's what matters." Gum said, being real sincere.

*Confessional cut*


And of course, there was four Deers that were also unaccounted for and thanks to Dawn, there was a very good reason why...fighting with Scuba Bear and Sasquatchwananakwa is a bad idea when there's-

"Fifteen minutes left on the clock, these baskets are going crazy!" Chris announced.

"But why?" X just had to ask. "There's like-"

"Shut up, it's a challenge thing."

Dawn, Snufkin, B and Samurai Jack were the last quartet that you'd see together doing anything, but right now, they had to do one thing that everyone else was doing.

But in two very unique ways, as Snufkin and B were digging into a now massive hole and Dawn and Samurai Jack were waiting on a buffalo to get their team's last basket.

How did that happen? A momentum and foot powered vehicle that was made by the big B himself...and currently speaking, the wait was real long.

"So...is it magic?" Samurai Jack asked, slowly looking towards Dawn.

"Not necessarily. It's energy that comes from our nature." Dawn explained, as she was still standing there...trusting that buffalo.

"Oh."

The two of them were looking out for the buffalo, mostly because of Dawn's order, the buffalo actually went 12 minutes ago and...someone had to do a bit of thinking.

Samurai Jack looked at the ground, wondering how he'd actually catch up to his future friends and also, his new friends that are right here in the present and oh shit...

He heard that noise and he was surprised to see that the buffalo was back...with a basket in its mouth, but it was still a real one.

"Well, that must be magic, then." Samurai Jack said.

"That's actually just the magic of life." Dawn stated, petting the buffalo.

"Oh." Samurai Jack dissapointedly grabbed a basket. "We must move quickly."

"Or the darkness that could lie for this team takes hold! Thank you, you two great animals!" Dawn thanked the two giant animals, who just high fived each other. "Peace will be upon you!"

Scuba Bear and Squatch of Wananakwa actually slowly walked out of there, as Samurai Jack actually dumped the basket into a safe box on the giant vehicle.

Thanks to a lot of safeguards, it beeped for one basket and...weirdly enough, there was a second one thrown up for good measure due to a smirkin' Snufkin...who finally got up back up to ground level.

"Hey, guys, we're gonna move." Snufkin remarked.

Dawn and Snufkin were in the back and Samurai Jack was in the driving seat, ready to use his strength.

*A mound of dirt's confessional*

Snufkin's hat popped up.

"Heh, it's going to be awesome to be digging and man, Moomin's going to be mad about this!" He shouted under the mountain of dirt. "Nice one, Beverley man."

*Confessional cut*

"Uh, how did you get here-" X wanted to ask, but was blown away by Chris' own presence.

"These campers are awesome, because they could tie, they could lose, they could win...but what matters is that it's going to be close this time around! Find out after the break!" Chris shouted in the presence of the algebraic being.

"I'm going to my basket place." X sulked out of the camera view.


To be continued in the final part of the basket-filled episode with the true end of the challenge after not that much more of the work...and oh yeah, which team will be safe?! And which teams will have only a single elimination?!

Probably a team with many losses and many strong players as well and that could describe two of the teams in this season.

Whoever it is, the last twelve minutes are about to be something else and the eliminations will be a bit shorter than usual.

Chapter 57: Episode 12-4: Snatching Safety

Summary:

The long-awaited conclusion to the basket-catching challenge that may or may not end with a surprising win.
And with competition like Nobara, Falco and Tanjiro, it's close too!

There's also the eliminations, too.

Notes:

Sorry about that, AO3 fans, you guys on this weird and awesome website are a month behind.
Well, it's time to fix you guys not getting updates.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 12: Basketcatchers
Part 4: Snatching Safety

Simple, clean and effective...is what I'm hoping this fourth part will be after the third and sure, it's going to be hard when you have to eliminate four different people, but for once...fortunes can change!

Anyways, now let's get on with the show and the final part of January's episode...with some review comments.

Memeking, these contestants would make Boney Island untouchable and 1602jaw, Storm Shadow's comments will prove suprisingly powerful...quite a while later.


"We are back and this time, we're really close to finishing off the challenge with three of our four teams running to get a chance to be safe!" Chris shouted, as X was back on screen crossing his arms. "Alright, dude, stay mad."

"But staying mad means that the baskets might break...so I'm not." X went off screen to be sad.

"Man, where did all of the good hosts go? Aside from me." Chris just had to brag about himself, but there was a very good reason for it.

And it wasn't because of the sudden appearance and dissappearance of Feral Zeke that got the guest host incredibly scared...


...It was time to finish the basket catching madness that took nearly two hours at point, especially since there was no watch to count the time and all of the focus on getting back to the beach.

Especially for a continuously losing team.

"Hold on, why do you need five baskets?" Samurai Jack asked, as Dawn shushed him for a second.

Dawn and Snufkin looked at each other like they knew how their fortunes could actually change with a single extra basket...and B didn't really have time to care about extras.

"Well, then." Samurai Jack kicked up the foot-powered rickshaw car.

Though it was well-constructed, it was also ridiculously rushed to an extreme, so you couldn't tell which team it came from and who was really in it without looking at the windows.

They might had have the chance to create dust to eat...if the second duo sprinting in weren't running in with a basket still intact and way less tired than they should be.

Joseph and Falco were both running to ensure that their team wasn't out of luck for anything, even if they weren't close to catching up to the foot-powered vehicle.

But they both had a GPS of sorts, found the location and got spooked by Scuba Bear.

"Why is there a mechanical bear?" Joseph asked with a smile.

"Blame normal people with hearts." Falco remarked.

These two continued on running ahead, motivated by that same mechanical bear...and of course, it had to cut to Chris.

"I can't believe that people are hatin' on Scuba Bear! He's a good boy and a good obstacle."

After Chris actually said his own words, it cut to the final pair that actually had a chance of making the challenge finish with their custom-made basket and confident that it wasn't going to break.

Gum and Nobara were clearly tempting to fate with putting it into a plastic bag, though, as the paint hadn't dried and the clock wasn't waiting for the paint.

"Dead serious, how do you even do that quickly?" Nobara asked.

"Experience, dumbass." Gum answered.

*Samurai Jack's confessional*

He had a lot of sweat and a stern look.

"It was a lot of effort, well-placed effort that put those people towards the finish. I really appreciated this challenge, which didn't have any bombs by the way."

*Confessional cut*


Either way, these three groups that reflected their teams surprisingly well collided onto one wide path that led right onto the beach...said beach being not big enough for the three of the competiting groups.

And they were not slowing down for anything...not even for obvious traps that were a bit too slow to activate and Darkness getting covered up said trap and enjoying it.

So, there was a ton of dust being kicked up, all of the right-of-way being chock full of racing action and an attempt at an race with the foot-powered vehicle speeding off.

Darkness, though, was covered in dust, leaves and loving it and Riku was still trying to understand her heart...but the vehicle was still quite a distance ahead of the two pairs of runners, even if the pedals were falling apart.

"I must win this for us!" Samurai Jack grunted, cycling the pedals through their paces.

"Keep it up and I won't vote for you." Snufkin boldly stated, chilling in the back.

"You should not say that." Dawn told off Snufkin calmly.

However, the pedals couldn't really keep up with the samurai and become too loose to move anything...and of course, they were passed by the skater gal and the sorcerer teen from the Crows.

And the first ones to arrive were on skates and being carried by them.

"Finally! Here's the final basket for you!" Gum shouted. "Hope you hate it!"

X finally got the basket that accidentally had his best friend painted on the bottom of it and he instantly gave a thumbs up...but the Deers were not very far behind.

"And we've got ours! Hope you like it." Snufkin remarked, giving the two baskets that he had.

And Snufkin gave it to X with a grin.

Though the basket challenge was based on speed...there was also something else important.

"Crows, you guys have an awesome basket...but the Deers have two baskets, so they have five baskets instead of four...and they win this one!" X answered, which got all of the Deers cheering for them. "You guys kinda arrived at the same time, though."

"What, that's a pile of bullshit, we were first and we know that it's a good basket." Gum told the algebraic being.

"Yeah, it is. But the Deers have five baskets...actually make that six, so they win!" X stated, seeing that the Lucky Deers actually brought another one...and were in tatters.

"You guys should know that numbers count as much as speed. Also, the Swordfishes have managed to get third place." Chris announced, as Joseph groaned and complained. "And the Rhinos come up in last."

"Hold on, let me see the info!" Falco complained, before seeing the obvious on a tablet.

1st: Daring Deers (Six baskets, second fastest to arrive)
2nd: Crafty Crows (Four baskets, fastest to arrive.)
3rd: Striking Swordfishes (Also has four baskets, but they were a bit too slow.)
4th: Rugged Rhinos (Only has three, :{)

"Deers, congrats on winning. The rest of you teams? Hope you've got someone to vote off." Chris announced. "Man, some of you are mad, but being losers should make you mad."

Falco and Gum both did a death stare to the main host and the guest host, who just ran out of their sight.

*Ram's confessional*

Her outfit was torn in a few places.

"We had to fight an bear for the final basket." Ram stated. "It was hard, though not as hard as trying to be in this new alliance."

*Confessional cut*


The Crows went back by their own boat, as did all of the teams, and although they were miffed about losing first place to raw numbers, some team members had a good bit of luck.

"Wow, I can't believe you pulled that off." Noah stated. "I though you were an artist first and a skater second."

"Some people don't appreciate graffiti, that's all I'm saying!" Gum exclaimed. "But we're going to kick some ass next challenge."

"That we can do." Noah said. "So-"

"-What the hell, we got snatched out of first place by Chris." Nobara shouted, angrily walking throughout the fishing boat. "And I know how to vote for."

"-Okay, it may be a bit of a long shot." Noah interrupted the raging sorcerer, who just walked past him. "But Judy."

Gum, Nobara, a nervous Haida and a smirking Shego were listening to the scheming nerd.

"So far, I can see her trying to vote you off specifically." Noah pointed to Gum. "Because of your criminal background and honestly, you not doing that much in challenges."

"Okay, okay, give me what's good." Gum stated.

"But she could be really useful in challenges and-" Noah started arguing for her good side...

...and something rocked the boat in a bad way, which came courtesy of Michiru punching the boat in frustration and her powers accidentally coming out.

The worst part, in spite of that, people had no idea who to vote for...again.

*Michiru's confessional*

Michiru was on dry land again.

"Look it either has to come down to Gum, Nobara, me or Judy and it sure as hell isn't going to be me and even now, no-one knows who to vote for."

*Confessional cut*


As the Rhinos had set their vote for someone very obvious, the Swordfishes had votes that could...be less obvious...specifically with the leaders of the team that had jumped off a boat.

The Round Council of Bros (named by Lowain) were deciding on who to choose, as Lowain, Oikawa, Tails, Sokka, Amelia and Cassie had some good choices on it.

"Damn, who do we even vote for? The only three people that come to mind are Nicole, Squigly and maybe Heavy." Lowain asked. "And all three of them fit the vibe as well."

"Come, duderino, let's come down to brass tacks. Heavy's strong and incredibly funny, Nicole's also incredibly strong and can be motherly...and I'm not sure what Squigly does aside from be here." Tails explained himself calmly and with poise. "Daphne should be here, but she is part of an investigative squad and Oikawa likes her."

"Whaat, that's crazy!" Lowain said jokingly. "You put the moves on her?"

"Now, now, that's not the reason she's off this list. She's definitely less boring compared to Squigly...and that's it." Oikawa explained, like he had something to hide.

"I don't know if I can see motherly Nicole working in here, but Squigly is a...she's a...strong player." Sokka struggled to explained, as the rest of the "council" looked at him. "Fine, Squigly it is."

"Why not Bayonetta, though? She's something else." Oikawa was a bit sweaty.

"She's very tall, very powerful, a clear threat...and more than likely, would somehow reveal our butts. She can slow down time, remember?" Tails put the pin in that suggestion.

"I thought you would be for voting threats out." Oikawa stated.

"Well, we're in the team stage and she is incredibly useful to the team when she tries...which has happen more times than Squigly has done things." Ameilia explained, which Tails nodded to. "And coincidentally, people really like here."

"But that's bias, man. You and Cassie like her because of her height!" Sokka argued, which just got a lot of dirty looks. "Sorry, sorry."

"Yes, you should be sorry. All for Squigly?"

There was six raised hands, two of which were a little more reluctant than the rest and the hands went down, finalising the vote for the six of them.

*Cassie's confessional*

The soldier didn't look too happy.

"Damn. Sorry, Sienna, you were the best of our many bad options." Cassie stated, a little confident in her vote. "A lot of our team's strong and that really does include you...but we can't stop eliminations."

*Confessional cut*

The other teammates weren't listening in, but they were sure of something important...especially since there's no consensus outside of the main leaders.

"Damn, who do we vote for? Nobody did bad this round besides someone." Daphne stated with some amount of spite, taking a look at Heavy.

"But that isn't Heavy, though." Min Min explained. "Squigly hasn't done much in this challenge."

The two of them were taking a look at each other.

"And as much as we're friends, someone's going to force her off." Min Min said. "...Besides, there's someone much more of a threat."

"If we lose Eva, we could lose a lot of things...and what about Bayonetta?" Daphne asked....as Arle came in with confidence. "She's not agreeable."

"And lame! Let's make our move." Arle declared quietly.

Though the three of them were hanging on the seat, as Bayonetta was looking at them.


16 seats were prepared, five seats from the three teams that had the most amount of votes from their teammates, friends and enemies.

"Bayonetta, Squigly, Heavy, Nicole and Daphne from the Swordfishes, come on up! Michiru, Tiny Tina, Soma, Nobara, Judy and Haida from the Crows, come on up...and finally, Coachman, Tron Bonne, Lynn, Rock and Legoshi from the Rhinos, put your butts in the elimination ceremony!"

Chris paitently announced, as there was definitely a happening in the ceremonies and the game.

...

...

...

...

...

Twelve minutes later, they were all seated and some of them were sure how the votes ended up as they did and others were really out of the loop.

"What, is there a vote against love or something?" Rock asked.

"Honestly, it's just plain strategy." Bayonetta remarked. "And I think I don't have many votes!"

The two of them were silent to let Chris have his own stand, the host standing there with a smile and the six Crows

"Campers from three different teams, you guys had enough votes to be up here and though there's only twelve marshmellows, they also represent your safety. So no marshmellow, you get sling-yacht'd!" Chris announced, carrying the tray of marshmellows with intent and carefulness. "Awesome challenge, ain't it."

"Could be worse, could be much, much better." Bayonetta remarked, smirking at the slightly annoyed host.

The sixteen contestants were paying attention to the votes, the host with the most being unflappable at the snarky remarks and dropping in some tension.

"Your votes have been counted and I'm gonna go by each team, so..."

Soma was just taking a breather, as Haida tried doing the same thing to no avail.

"...Soma, consider this your lucky day, for you have one vote."

"Alright!" Soma exclaimed, grabbing the marshmellow.

...

...

...

"...Nobara, you also have two votes to your name." Chris told the jujutsu sorcerer, who huffed with the votes that were given to her. "Michiru, you're still safe with two votes."

"Not a bad choice!" Michiru declared.

The three remaining contestants were sure that they were up here for a good reason, as Tiny Tina was chuckling and Judy was putting on her poker face.

Haida was trying to get his breathing technique in check.

"Though you three share the trait of having more than three votes, one of you has...seven votes and will be eliminated today!" Chris announced. "The one guy that isn't getting the marshmallow..."

Tiny Tina was just grinning, accept that she had a good time.

Judy had her brave face and Haida was sweating nervously.

...

...

...

...

"...Judy..."

The rabbit perked up.

"...you have 4 votes and a marshmellow."

Judy got incredulously mad.

"Haida, though..."

The hyena office worker looked calm.

"...your time is up with those seven votes."

"Wait, wait, how? Was the donkey transformation that important?" Haida asked someone, who definitely could answer.

"Long story short, you're an ordinary guy in a team of extraordinary players and even then, you're not good at this. Don't hate me for this, Haida, you'd definitely make a great co-worker." Judy explained without missing a beat.

"...Oh, I'm just a co-worker to some of you guys? Man, really?" Haida asked. "I'm going to miss the guys who didn't vote for me-"

"For the record, Tiny Tina has five. Haida, you've gotta go with whoever the next two eliminated contestants are..."


"...and the Swordfishes have five potential sling yacht riders, though only one of you will be riding it out of the competition completely!" Chris announced. "They also lack a marshmellow, obviously!"

Bayonetta signalled to get on with it with a cheeky smile, as Nicole facepalmed at the cocky gesture.

...

...

...

"The first one with a marshmallow is...Nicole with two vote."

"That's not a lot of votes." Nicole sounded disappointed, still getting the marshmallow.

...

Bayonetta kept her eyes peeled.

...

...

Heavy was very much mad.

"Heavy Weapons Guy...you've got two votes and a marshmallow."

"Nice." Heavy ate the whole thing. "Wise vote."

...

...

The Umbran Witch was starting to get miffed with the votes.

...

...

"Bayonetta, you're still safe with four spicy votes!"

"Beggars can't be choosers, people who voted for me." Bayonetta just elegantly snatched the marshmallow, as she looked at Squigly, who was very much worried about safety.

...

...

"Squigly, Daphne, one of you is going to join Haida on the sling yacht, which has a 50% chance of you throwing up badly!" Chris announced, making the two of them panic.

"What kind of fact is that-" Daphne got interrupted by...

"The last safe Swordfish is..."

...

...

...

...

...

Daphne was still wiping her forehead.

...

...

...

...

...

Squigly was extremely worried about her voting patterns.

...

...

...

...

"...Daphne with only five votes to her name. Squigly, you've got a total of ten votes out of the twenty-three we have, so you're riding that yacht!"

"I swear I did not vote for you! I can guarantee that neither did Min Min or Arle, judging by their words outside the voting booth." Daphne told her. "..Yeah."

"I believe you, it's just that I happened to be the surprising vote of this challenge and though you may have done worse this round, my fate just happened to line with the votes." Squigly said.

"Heard the words from some people." Daphne told the undead noble teen.

"That's what I figured." Squigly accepted her own vote.

"Well, it was a fun excursion and though the vote may have hurt, we met a lot of characters in this show." Leviathan piped up, having his own thoughts.

"Quite so!"

"Yeah, Sienna, do...whatever you're doing." Daphne told Squigly, mostly because she had no idea what was up.

The undead teen and her bone dragon parasite went to get packed.


Reading the room was required for the Rugged Rhinos, for one of them had the sense to do something a potentially unwise move.

"I get the feeling that you guys know what is up and the marshmellow's reason-d'entre. Any Idols that would like to be played now?"

And of course, there was one very comfortable hand that raised up and laughed...as The Coachman showed his immunity idol, which was the host's head.

"Your foolish head-"

"Dude, you got a lot of votes, so these votes will be nullified." Chris announced, throwing a marshmellow towards the odd villain. "Alrighty, here's the rest of the votes!"

...

...

...

...

...

Legoshi had a scowl on his face from looking at The Coachman, who had quite the displeased look.

"Legoshi, you've got one vote, enjoy it and your marshmellow."

And they did not stop scowling, as they held their marshmellows in their hand.

"Hahaha...I'm liking this..."

...

...

...

...

...

"...Tron Bonne, you've got two votes and a marshmellow."

"Yeah, uh, how did Rock get up here? He tried his hardest and isn't even in a couple yet." Tron Bonne complained, as she got the marshmellow. "Rock is safe, right?"

"Who knows? You could be voted off...so could Lynn."

The pirate lady and the rockstar wannabe were looking at each other seriously.

"What kind of crazy stuff happened?" Lynn asked. "There's some liar votes in here!"

"That's what I'm asking!" Rock shouted. "Did you vote for me."

"Yeah, because you look like a threat."

"...Man, that's dumb!"

"The person voted off..."

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"...is..."

...

...

...

Rock was just very shaken up.

Lynn was plain mad.

...

...

...

...

"...a team player."

The two of them were looking at each other incredulously.

...

...

...

...

"Sorry, Lynn, but you were less of a team player."

"Huh, it's because of my lack of screen time?" Lynn asked. "What is it!"

"Gonna be honest, I think a bunch of people voted for you for strange reasons." Rock told her.

"I'm guessing you know them, huh?" Lynn said.

"I'm pretty sure the reason's fake, man."

Lynn was very angry at someone at random, as Rock was nervously smiling and how no idea what to do.

"Rock also had two votes and Lynn had four against her, by the way." Chris announced, which got both of them confused. "Lynn, you've gotta go."

"I know, I'm just getting my stuff!" Lynn complained, going back to the cabins to say her goodbyes and whatnot. "Coachman or whatever your name is-"

"My name's Barker, child." The Coachman grinned. "And you just happened to be on the end of some bad rumours."

"Stop, we're running out of minutes."


Lynn, Haida and Squigly were all understandably pissed, due to the general theme of pragmatic friendship votes being a strange combo of words and the night was shining on the water.

"Any last words before you leave?"

"No?" Haida asked. "I messed up in the cooking challenge due to some magic and I really appreciate all of the people here, even if they voted for me...because they're unique-"

"-The idol is some kind of liar game...thing...I can't swear." Lynn was seething in anger.

"That was a really awesome excursion, but I can wait for me."

Despite the fact that the three of them were about to step onto the yacht with their luggage, someone had to push them and of course, Chef Hatchet smiled at his side job.

"Enjoy the ride!" Chef exclaimed, before he just stood in front of an empty...boat space. "Man, I need some of that relief!"

"Indeed we do...these 84 contestants have been through some hard challenges, hard situations and the hardest season yet! And man, there's enough drama for a whole year. But we've got to move onto the next episode of..."

Chris just motioned for Chef to get outside of the shot.

"...Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!"


To be continued in the 13th episode, though because it's actually the twelveth challenge, it's going to be a bit different and it might as well be sponspored.

Obstacle courses aren't even remotely new to Total Drama and one being adapted from a game that's chock full of obstacle courses and other game show-like challenges.

Fall Guys may be a bit old, but it's good material for an episode and goddamn, it's a good game too and also if you've heard of Takeshi's Castle, you get...one vote.

IDK, there's 84 people remaining and shit's about to get a little loose in the next episode...with the ramifications of the odd votes within some teams.

By the way, Haida and Squigly kinda don't have story potential and they weren't fan voted...unlike Lynn, who's also here to get a purposeful elimination for reason.

I.E. Lynn walked, so the Rhinos could melt down somewhat.

Chapter 58: Episode 13-1: Gate Crashing Drama

Summary:

The title says what it says for a reason.
There's a Fall Guys challenge and there's a whole lot of stuff happening, including relationships and team hatred...coming to partially roost their dues.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 13: Just Fall Guys and Gals!
Part 1: Gate Crashing Drama

Fall Guys? "Dead game."

But it is the perfect kind of crossover challenge for Total Drama for obvious reasons and also, a good chance to relax...only a bit, because there's still an absurd amount of obstacles, unique challenges per round.

And all of the drama that's been compiled into the previous twelve episodes, contentious contestants nonwithstanding, will be touched on in this episode.

Especially the couples that are on different teams!

In the meanwhile, I'll be looking at the review comments.


"Last time on Total Drama, the contestants landed on an old friend, Boney Island and this time it came with a cursed vegence, as the campers collected some baskets for..."

A very confused X stood there, having a lot of baskets in the background.

"...something. The flames of love got drowned out by the waters of drama, pain and many, many missed jumps to boot! And broken baskets as well..."

Lynn Loud saw a basket actively break in front of her.

"...The Deers decided to get an extra baskets, while The Crows went for speed in order to avoid eliminating someone. The Deers won for their extra effort and the other teams had to vote and in the end, Lynn from the Rhinos, Haida from the Crows and Squigly or Sienna from the Swordfishes were sent home!"

The three of them were shown stepping up from their seat and then it cut back to Chris in front of a camp that looked...a little less clean than usual.

"After going to a new and improved Boney Island, these guys have come back with...falling moves! Will the Deers keep it up? Will the Rhinos win again? And will the Crows lose again? Find out...right now on Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!"


We're in 2022, the long-awaited third sequel to 2020, so get ready to make friends with unlikely enemies to fight a virus in (insert title here)

-Trailer that I would make, if I was a bit less funny.


It was a new day...actually it was another new day, for the contestants were chilling for the first new day and a lot had happened in the previous day, most of which was terrible.

The Rugged Rhinos were in quite the messy room, all of them in the cabin with some contestants less affected by the incident-filled day than others...the affliction of going wild in last place.

And it hit the team hard in general...in hilarious fashion, as the Texan dad took a look at the very messy cabin.

"Damn, uh, what happened?" Hank asked. "Were you all acting like jackasses?"

"Kinda." Legoshi stated, having a random shirt on his head. "But we were having a good time."

"I ain't even mad, just don't wake everyone up in the middle of the night." Hank told the wolf, as the guy nodded to that. "What did you get even do?"

"I was up, some other people went wild..." Legoshi was sweating a whole lot. "...and I got knocked out."

With that normal conversation happening, the other stuff that was sorta normal was also happening at the same exact time and there was quite a few chucklers at the same old joke.

The same joke from six episodes ago, the old (wo)man being very asleep and not giving a fuck.

"Don't worry, it was funny the first time and funny the third time." Muscle Man whispered, as Harley Quinn was grinning at the Super Crown action.

"I know, right?" Harley whispered.

These two were looking at the bunk bed with an "asleep" Satori Tendou, ready to talk some questionable madness about their somewhat hated teammate.

"Dang, babe, we should team up with Snake if he gets here. He just does stuff and gets it done." Muscle Man said to an displased Harley. "What?"

"Wait, do you call everyone babe?" Harley asked seriously.

"Do you know who else calls everyone babe?"

"Your brother."

Muscle Man just paused.

"My mom!"

And that did not last for a long while, as Harley was tired, Coach(wo)man woke up and the green man chuckled at his questionable joke, ready to face the consequences of his joke.

Muscle Man was still in the middle of a laugh, when all of a sudden the old woman just laughed right back rather proudly and realise that it backfired on someone in hilarious fashion...especially since the laugh woke everyone up.

"Bro, you laugh real loud." Muscle Man grinned. "But you look like a jackass."

"Well then, you look like more of one. Ever since we lost rather soundly, you've been joking up and down in denial and this crown's the real columination of it." Coach(wo)man remarked, her grin coming off proudly. "As for me...I'm rather proud of saving you from-"

"From what, bro. Having the chance to come back and kick your butt?"

"-your only contribution is that and you making good food in a group of four? It was rather good by the way."

"...Okay, do you think I'm gonna join ya or what?" Muscle Man paused for a second. "I'm not and neither are they!"

"Dude, why would anyone announce an alliance in front of everybody?" Rock asked, which got Muscle Man silent. "I've seen reality shows before."

"Hey, some people would."

The whole male side of the Rhinos were just silent at the Muscle Man's...idea, as Coachman just sighed rather seriously.

"It's much funnier to make you keep on doing what you're doing and honestly, you had much better things to do at this time." Coachman said, taking off the Super Crown. "Perhaps, not doing a joke or being a joke."

"Do you always talk to everyone like this?" Muscle Man asked, borderline angry at the sentiment.

"Only walking fools, of which you are that."

The whole men side of the camp was actually paying attention to the early morning conversation, as Rock had no idea what was going on...mostly and others were keeping their eyes peeled on the foolishness that was standing in the middle of the room.

And Harley, who was more than ready to leave, was entranced by this.

*Harley's confessional*

The jester-looking lady was pissed.

"I'm telling you right now, I've seen stuff like this happen more than you think and most of the time it never ends well for the person with the giant ego." Harley exclaimed. "But I'm on a team with that asshole, so I'm stuck helping him."

*Confessional cut*


Speaking of interesting things early in the morning, Yumeko was doing rather interesting gambling moments with some other people from the Deers, some of which were rather confused.

And they were deep into the brush, essentially ensuring that the gambling stayed hidden, playing a stupid deadly game of UNO...mostly because they were undressed in the jungle.

"Strip UNO? Could be worse." Snake said, actually having six cards left. "i still don't get why you're so excited about UNO."

"UNO's about the amount of cards you have, feigning what you have, forcing a move and even using seemingly useless cards against your opponent...in a gamble." Yumeko explained, dropping a powerful +2 card.

"What are you even doing?" Snake asked, picking up two of the cards.

"Look, I do not really know either." Azula stated, only having 1 card. "But you have an impending loss."

"Yes...are you here for a potential alliance?" Samus cut straight to the point...as Azula actually put down a fully mismatched card (A green 2 to a yellow 7 on the ground.) "If so, we've got better options."

The silence was potent, as the card turned around with simple, but shifty moves...besides Yumeko obviously hiding one card for some reason.

"I would, but right now, my alliance is still going strong. But you shouldn't figure out who." Azula said, dropping down the winning card. "My team will take the next challenge like we both took this game."

"Trust me, you've given us enough info to make that a possible loss." Snake ensured that this game was done and dusted.

He had 3 left, Yumeko had a dangerous pair, Samus actually checked out on that turn and it was...strip UNO.

And Snake managed to get...

"Another plus two! This game's really starting to get good!" Yumeko exclaimed, which got Snake tired.

At this point, he could cut the losses, but...it was like the girl was staring right through his soul, which wasn't far off from the truth...and Azula had won, so...Yumeko actually won by dropping a matching card.

Thusly...

"Give me some info about what your gameplan is!" Yumeko was really getting the super-soldier mad. "You wouldn't go back on the agreement, else you'd be targetted."

"Look, me and Samus are doing our own things on the same team, that's all you're getting." Snake just got up and went. "And we plan to guess the next one."

And so did Samus...as there was one realisation that went through Azula's head.

"You seriously had to gamble them ?" Azula asked, quite angry.

"Oh, yes and it was enjoyable...and I could figure what they were doing." Yumeko said. "Who knew that David Snake and Samus Aran would be good at this?"

"I mean..."

Azula looked at the gambling addict seriously, still pissed off.

"...something tells me that you didn't just do it for kicks."

"Actually, I just did and you just happened to learn a lot about how those work."

The leaders of Azula's Angels (named without her consent, of course) were going back, one of them figuring that the other was a madwoman of sorts.

*Yumeko's confessional*

She had a rather placated smile.

"It's rather dull being here despite all of the new friends that have come to challenge me...and helping my alliance out with the gamble! But those who'd be the best at it would be on the other alliance." Yumeko explained. "So it'd help if they weren't eliminated either."

*Confessional cut*


The rest of the Deers, though, were having a much better time in the Arts and Crafts hut, also known as Azwel's hiding place when he was here anyways and there was even upbeat music playing.

Tanjiro cheerfully used his Total Concentration Breathing, focusing in all of his senses...to do the limbo, as practically the whole team was hanging out and

"Oh my god, he's going to limbo hard!" Riley shouted, seeing that the demon slayer struggled to go under.

"Do not distract him, please." Ram said...

...right before Tanjiro fell down and she looked at her fellow alliance partner.

"It was your fault."

"Nah, that ain't true. My nigga was gonna fall down anyways." Riley snapped right back. "And can you limbo?"

"I certainly can do that." Ram stated, confident in her leaning abilities. "This celebration will be short lived."

"And we appreciated that time!" Riley exclaimed, as Ram was less excited to deal with the kid. "Come on, we're in this shit and we finally won. That ain't a good enough reason to limbo?"

"I don't degrade myself to that level."

"Ram, you're just mad that I can limbo harder than you." Yuri just poked into the conversation to point at the pink-haired maid, who was unintimidated.

And she left as quickly as she came into the conversation, the karate girl going back to her friends AKA the trio that both didn't do anything and did everything, judging by their confident grins and willing to talk about...something.

Probably about the team's only win, which Catalina and Tanya joined the two rowdy kids to do some things...or more than likely, move to a more private place.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Catalina practically shouted, as the other three knew what was up. "Lemme show you something."

"We got it." Tanya stated, as the other three were nodding. "Let's go."

"I'm about to limbo in this shit!"

The Lucky Deers actually managed to completely mis-read the situation, as people were looking at 'em, the Short Ladies (Yuri, Mystique Sonia and Uraraka) actually had some suspicions and Azwel didn't really have one thing to say.

The team was completely silent, but they were all smiles about knowing their butts were safe and had some time to chill.

And then.

"Campers, we've got another good challenge today! Trust me, it is good."

"At least we all ate." Tanya remarked, taking the time to shed some attention off them. "Wait, where are those two?"

"Nah, I know what they're doing." Catalina said. "Give 'em some time."

*Catalina's confessional*

"You know what, if they're late, I've got some womanly skills and womanly needs! And those putas are gonna think twice about me."

*Confessional cut*


"Can you guys guess what the challenge is?"

All of the contestants besides Snake and Samus were there and didn't have an answer.

"Hah, let me show you!" Chris announced, actually pulling down a wall...with Snake and Samus standing behind it. "Give me some screen time, 'cause I deserve it!"

The spy and the super-soldier were going back to the eighty-two other remaining contestants, as to allow space for the host to do his egocentric thing.

"Inspired by Fall Guys, I decide to do those courses in real life...and way better than they ever could by the way! That's right, we've got multiple dangerous mini-courses this time around with those iconic McLean touches."

"Uh, you sure?"

Tifa asked, seeing that it was indeed Gate Crash, but made on the cheap, the softness included...which was definitely apparent with the slightly flimsy gates and the wood that could cause splinters.

And the obvious additions like water pools, ladders and some taller walls.

"Yes. Not everybody can finish this course, because there's a ten minute time limit...or much funnier, 70 of you will pass...Gate Crash! Wherever all of the team passes or not, that's just how it is. Only one team can win and at the end of these bunch of courses, the person who takes the crown...makes their team safe."

All of the contestants just gave their clap, a good chunk of them sarcastic and the rest genuine.

"Seriously, dudes, this was hard! You have two minutes to get prepared or something." Chris told the 84 remaining players, as he got grabbed by a drone. "See ya, dudes."

There was definitely one thing that was easily noticed thanks to Chris actually pointing it out.

Snake and Samus suddenly appearing out of nowhere and Azula taking a mental note about it.


The two other couples were taking the two minutes to have a bit of a talk, willing to do some of that communication...or an attempt at it in the case of Rock.

"Uh...you look cool." Rock said.

"Um, thanks!" Clover shouted. "It's so in this season and like, I like to look good while winning this!"

"Nice...you know what I do." Rock remarked, leaning on the wooden wall and imitating writing some notes. "Write some songs, girl."

"Chill, we're on that level yet." Clover said, stopping things from getting awkward. "Like, we've just got started."

"Oh...okay."

And as for the other one, they were planning on having a good time.

"I'm going to assume you know this course from this video game thing." Mikasa stated, as Pit and Miko nodded. "So, you should at least try to make it through."

"Shut up, I will-" Miko yelled.

"Nah, we will do it." Pit declared with a smile and with an arm on Miko. "If there's one thing that we can do is prove our usefulness and have fun at the same time!"

Miko and Mikasa took a moment to take in the words.

"Good words, Pit." Miko said.

"Then every one of us should step up, then." Mikasa stated.

And both couples were more than prepared to run into some gates along with a good chunk of the rest of the players and other weren't excited to hit some walls.

Soma and Noah didn't look too excited to deal with a bunch of slow moving gates, a extremely slippery slide near the end and the jump after the slide...but they kept their heads about them.

As best as they could.

"So, you wanna-"

"No, especially if it's coming from you."

And of course, as the time had come up, Chef was on the speakers...doing his best to conceal his pay-related frustation and everyone was on the starting line.

Ready to get their boots on the ground, faces on the gates and hands off the slime.

"Three. Two. Forget it, because Y'ALL BETTER GO!" Chef announced over the loudspeakers. "Get moving, dumbasses!"

And immediately stuff got happening, the strongest started to get trampled and the weakest were running as fast as they could...in this challenge where the fastest runners and minds combined will get ahead.

And then Tiny Tina just bomb-jumped over one of them with Sakura trying to do the same with her Sho'ouken...and missed.

"Suck it, karate ladies!" Tina shouted. "I'm not going out 'cause of butts!"

"My butt is not noteworthy!" Yuri declared, actually running through the open gate.

"Only 70 of you people can pass before the time reaches ten minutes! You guys aren't deaf, right! Also, no flying over everything and I do mean, FLYING!"

The two potential rivals just heard that announcement and knew that the other host was not having a good time, but they were definitely having one.

They weren't part of the top ten or even fifteen however, as Joseph, Falco and Tails were part of the top five that were desperate to make a comeback of sorts.

And they were also far past the big gates and moving onto the small gates on the left split path...high above the water...still far behind the confident Storm Shadow, sure of his ninja prowess.

The ninja jumped on top of the gates with precision and skill, most of which was used to speed around the course

"I swear I forget you can run way faster than me." Falco remarked, nestled in third.

"Doesn't matter when you can't hop over the gates." Tails said, right in second. "Like he can, though."

"Damn...what a move." Falco said.

The Hamon user was in second, hopping over another gate like it wasn't a big deal and Falco almost did the same thing and landed perfectly and right after that, Tails went through one of the small gates.

The three of them were there and Reg...also made it, using his extended arm to pull over the fourth set of gates, standing there to ensure that they weren't getting messed up by the slide.

"Hey, Tails, how the heck are you so fast?" Reg asked surprisingly.

"...I just use my two tails." Tails explained with a smile.

"Yeah, I kinda forgot there, but it's fine." Reg stated.

The two of them finally slid down the slide, as there was some one that had crossed the line a long time ago and couldn't care less about it and obviously he saw a chance to do some sabotage.

Storm Shadow threw some kunai, but it wasn't tricking the cognizant duos of friendly duos just about managed to jump at the right time and one of them smashed into the top of a gate.

Falco actually jumped through, but Joseph got hit in the stomach and rolled onto the finish line.

"Well, that was weak." Storm Shadow stated. "I don't see how you can beat me."

"Just you wait..."

Joseph got up to say that.

"...I've got plenty of tricks up my sleeve!"

The top four were set and then the fifth person came in and it wasn't that surprising either, as Luigi obviously jumped over all of the things and into a talk.

"Party tricks, maybe, but your weakness is very obvious."

"The only weakness I have is that I love myself too much, so you better watch your mouth."

Luigi sat away from the rest of 'em, quickly joined by Samus and Samurai Jack, who sat right next to him...as they witnessed a one-challenge rivalry between a jokester hero and an uncaring ninja.

Spots in the next mini-challenge: 8/70

*Falco's confessional*

The blue bird had a smile.

"Dang, to go toe to toe with a ninja like that? Joseph must either have some massive balls or a very small brain...and I don't know which one's better for me and the guy!" Falco declared.

*Confessional cut*


A minute had passed and there was a lot of people that had passed by now...as Genos, Mikasa, Pit, Miko and Shego were the five from the Crows alone that passed and there was others in the mix too that were good with the jumps...and either hit the rising gate in the face or fell off entirely.

Giovanni was actually swimming to get back to the top of the slide...as was Tanjiro, who tried to do the same thing.

"I can't believe you want to be a bad guy!" Tanjiro shouted.

"Being a good guy's overrated, villainy is where it's at!" Giovanni exclaimed.

"No it is not. I'm slaying demons back at home!"

"...Man, how do I get in that?"

And then they managed to bump into each other on the ladders, Tanjiro going after the wannabe villain and these two climbed back up to the slippery slide.

Spots in the next mini-challenge: 27/70

The two of them took some time to take a bit of a breather, considering that there was a lot of mis-timed jumps, which led to team powerhouse players just flopping into the water under the slime jump.

Giovanni just went for it, as Tanjiro didn't really stop him from jumping and instead watched the rest of the contestants intently.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, why are you standing here?" Robyn asked.

"Because I want the best of us to pass this one. I can sense that most of this team are good guys!" Tanjiro exclaimed, as Robyn got plainly...uncomfortable.

"Alright, I'm going to jump..."

The wolfwalker slid down the slide and then jumped awkwardly off into the goal platform, prompting the demon slaying kid to get pushed by someone that proudly grinned at his strategic push.

Giovanni just fell and Tanjiro used his breathing to provide a really high jump...to circumvent the final gates anyways and to finish.

"Good job, Robyn!" Tanjiro declared.

"We fell off together, it's not that good of a job." Robyn stated.

"Can't I cheer on my friends?"

"We're just teammates, nothing too big."

The demon slayer looked crestfallen at his misreading of the situation, as Yuri just slapped him on the back and got him back on track...the karate girl not too pleased with Tanjiro's words.

*Yuri's confessional*

The karate girl with pigtails smirked.

"He said that he comes from the countryside, which makes me, because he's acting like a real country boy. Even if it's just a Japanese one, that's still weird."

*Confessional cut*

Spots filled: 35/70

Gate Crash was by far the easiest of the challenges that Chris was going to serve up today and it was sunny too, so things were actually going pretty fast considering that it was no game.

Noah passed. Hank Hill had passed.

Though they didn't do too good with the jumps, hitting right on top of the gates at the end, they had passed along with the volleyball players and even Heavy.

And some others have not done that and these two just happened be on opposing alliances and the same team.

"Quit being stupid, it's a slide and a jump, how hard can that be?" Tron asked.

"If it's easy street, then you ain't any less stupid than me." Pinstripe remarked, actually getting Tron to turn her head. "So, let's be stupid together and finish this."

"I agree with that at least."

The two of them decided to book down the slippery slope, slipping and sliding all over the places...with some more players deciding to go through while that was happen.

That didn't matter as they both jumped at the same time by accident...

...and nailed it, running into the finish line.

Spots filled: 45/70

Tron Bonne got slapped by Harley, though not seriously and Pinstripe received a double five from Dante, which meant that more than half of the team had passed at this point.

"Goddamn rockstars beating my butt." Pinstripe complained. "And this kind of game, this game sucks."

"Boo-hoo, you're not the fittest weasel in the field." Harley mocked the potoroo. "Doesn't matter that you beat the old man."

"He literally can't jump for shit...but never say never."

"Damn, you're insecure."

The 47 contestants had done, Khun and Aisling joined the set amount of players that had done the challenge quick...and the time limit was definitely nearing the end.

Especially since there was a little bit too much space for 70 players, but there wasn't exactly enough money in the world and Chris cared very little.

"Y'all got three minutes left and I don't care how you complain!"

*Eva's confessional*

The angry fighter looked unimpressed.

"There goes Chris and his lackey, trying to make us mad and luckily, I'm not slow enough to care...not even close. Got top ten with Ryuko beating my ass."

*Ryuko's confessional*

She just wiped a bead of sweat off.

"Well, that wasn't dangerous. Up your game, Chris?"

*Confessional cut*


Did it matter that Coachman had little chance of making it?

Not exactly, as the vast majority of the rest actually cared about the competition and weren't fast enough to make it quick...and he had one thing that they lacked.

Or the other way around, because it was the lack of ethics.

He did an unethical shoulder bash towards B, who was working on a booster sole and was slipping and sliding towards the edge of the slimy section and then decided to go right after him.

Though B had the foresight to put his arms up and jump right at the end of the slippery slope...hitting the top of the platform.

"Oooh, that was lame!" Tiana shouted. "And surprisingly helpful."

Spots that are filled: 58/70 and the clock's down to two and a half minutes.

"Beverley would like to thank you for the accidental assist. Even if your intentions were malicious." Dawn explained, which got Tiana to look at her incredulously. "I can sense it."

"But you don't-"

The two of them definitely noticed the old villain hit the gate in the face...again and fell off...again and went right back to the usual.

"-you don't have to explain it."

"That is understandable."

In the water, Coachman could definitely see what was up there...some more players that were wet, but finally had the jump to make it and he knew what he had to do.

Especially since a certain alliance found his flailings just funny enough to do an obvious chuckle.

Spots remaining: 6/70.

The clock? a single minute by the way he climbed out of the water and onto the ladder.

"You blokes have no faith in me...so, I'll give you a reason why."

"Nice, you better get there before I do." Snufkin taunted him, just finally getting past the normal gates.

The malicious grin came back, as Snufkin sped down the slide with his boots...and tripped on the way down into the water.

"You got thirty seconds left!" Chef announced. "Heheh."

"Then that's all I need." Coachman said, calmly stepping onto the slimy slide...standing smug.

He went down for the sixth time, jumped off and got carried enough by the momentum to actually make it to the other side, though not without his gut getting hit by the gate.

"Dang, that's what I like to see!" Chef stated, enjoying the villain's pain. "Anyways, time's up! You 16 guys who suck at jumps? You out!"

The people that either sighed or smashed something in frustation knew that their time was up...as Ram and Tanya looked at the 68 contestants that were on the other side of the gated wall.

"Yeah, you heard what he said?" Riley asked the two people that couldn't make it.

"Yes, you idiot." Ram told the black kid.

"Bro, I know that I'm not a genius, but you don't have to get mad because you lost!"

"Well, your presence does make me less pleased."

*Dante's confessional*

The white-haired demon hunter did not look excited.

"Of course, he makes it last minute. I swear this guy, who hasn't won a challenge in nearly two weeks, is something else and I don't think that's good for anyone. Except maybe me...maybe."

*Confessional cut off by...*

Chris was in another place, ready to rework the future mini-challenges into a danger-filled zone of platforming, chaos and pushing and Chef had a microphone and a scowl of underpayment.

"The 68 of you pass...but which one of you will take the win for your team and guarantee your safety! And also, anyone within the top six is safe."

The host with the most turned off the microphone to the contestants, as Chef loosened his own shoulders a bit.

"There's bound to be treachery, platforming and teamwork...so stay tuned for the other challenges!"


To be continued in the second part of this game show-ish episode and there's a lot to be addressed to be in the next part...like three more challenges and a whole lot of interesting moves.

Chapter 59: Episode 13-2: Running, Pushing and Jumping

Summary:

Storm Shadow's still steamrolling, as even the best of the other teams try to catch up with him in the second, third and fourth rounds of the Fall Guys challenge.
Though the competition is quite unbalanced, there's still time for Pit and Miko...doing things!

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 13: Just Fall Guys and Gals!
Part 2: Running, Pushing and Jumping

We've got Short Circuit.

We've got actual basketball (with low gravity, but still)

And we've got robotic rhinos pushing opponents off. Two, to be exact, and I know that the last chapter was kinda all over the place...but this one's focused.

Focused on what?

On Storm Shadow and the couples...and the obvious drama as well, so keep your reading eyes wet for more!


The camera then cut to a very neon-coloured circuit and considering it was done in the daytime, it was a good as possible recreation of the two-lap, black, pink and blue nightlife-styled circuit.

"And we are back with our sixty-eight remaining players, ready to do some short circuiting...in Short Circuit! The rules are simple as heck, finish two laps on this crazy course and only 50 of you will get through!"

The circuit didn't have any saws or anything, but it did have gates that open vertically, springs that are pointed forward, pushable blocks, tripwires and conveyor belts.

"Unlike last time, it's go fast or go home and you don't want to go home! I custom-designed this and trust me, you're not going to like it." Chris chuckled, seeing all of the contestants at the starting line. "Ready...GO!"

All of the players started running in the first section, where the blocks were pushable and the space was lacking...and some of the contestants had a real good jump.

Especially Dante, who backflipped in Bayonetta's face, the two of them finally getting their rivalry started...and of course, Storm Shadow was in first place, hopping over the blocks.

The top three had some bad blood between each other.

"Hey, Bayo, wonder when your 'awesome team's going to speed through this?" Dante quipped.

"Probably around the same time you stop allying with the crazy old man." Bayonetta quipped right back, which Dante scoffed at.

The power of top three were still less than a good chunk of the contestants, but they had speed and grace on their side...and could jump over the blocks.

A good chunk of even the strongest were pushing blocks and also attempting to push them forward and not try to crush their teammates, rivals and other people that weren't on top of the blocks.

Back in the top five , Tails and Reg actually got themselves up the blocks and started sprinting forward to make some serious catch-up with their speediness.

"Okay, those three are...unbeatable to some extent! So, all we can do, is back up our lady Bayonetta!" Tails shouted. "Probably."

"What do you mean 'probably?' We can't run that fast." Reg said.

"We make it all of the way to the end...and maybe push Dante off a cliff or something." Tails stated, before cringing.

The two of them were actually running together for a good second before...

"The host would do something like that." Reg stated, always willing to take a blind jump into the poles for no reason...and Tails caught his hand, being on the other side of the pole.

And the forced that pulled Reg under the pole actually caused him to get up in a weird position...trying to get back into the running pace, as Tails looked at him...relieved that he was back to running normally.

"That was weird."

Besides these two weren't in the top five...not even close to being in the top five, as there was way faster contestants that actually managed to get over...a lot of the obstacles.

And they were no less determined, even seeing the extra long jumps that players like Falco, Joseph, Luigi, Samus, Azula and Dante that were done right above them.

The two friendly duo was joined by a third reliable guy, as Sokka jumped in...rolling awkwardly on the ground, right before being pulled right back up by Tails.

"Dang, could've been worse." Sokka remarked. "Let's stay in this as long as we can!"

"Yeah, we can do that!" Reg exclaimed, as Tails put a sarcastic thumbs up. "Tails is saying that's obvious."

"Well, yeah, we've got to step it up quite a few notches." Sokka stated, which actually got Tails to...just keep quiet. "That we can all agree."

"We can!"

The Sokka, Reg and Tails trio weren't the fastest trio in the game (they were at the very middle of the leader board) and they were clearly attempting to move around the gates in awkward fashions.

But they had spirit, grit and a plan to get as much as their team into the third round as possible, as Reg pulled the other two in the floaty air and tried to land on the higher side of the corner.

*Bayonetta's confessional*

She was just crossing her arms with confidence.

"Of course it's a personal thing. If we compared teams, the two alliance thing alone would make it lose to literally everything, but there's a good amount of intolerable contestants, the old man and his attempt at re-creating my style."

The witch just looked pissed for a second, before doing a cheeky smile.

"Gonna be honest, he's on a list that I won't elaborate on!"

*Confessional cut*


As others were not lucky enough to get the privilege of having powers or even a decent running speed, of which Pinstripe was really getting tired of...but not really and weirdly enough, Khun met up with him more than halfway through the first lap in a hard-to-see place...as Coachman was trying to play catch up (really badly.)

And by that time, the top quarter of the leaderboard was already on the second lap of the challenge.

"Heya! So, have you considered...an inter-team addition?" Khun asked. "You know to further bolster this alliance?"

"Fucking off from you?" Pinstripe asked. "You have to have a really good reason."

"Okay...my suitcase can duplicate things." Khun told him.

These three were slowly moving through the course in a such a way that was hidden from everyone else, but...

"Still not a good reason and us three are doing fine." Pinstripe said. "There's two people that could be in our gang on our team!"

"So, why not add someone that can add some other team's insight?" Khun suggested with a smug grin. "Especially since there's someone trying to take the old man down on there."

"Because, honest to god, that guy is a snitch. Even if he had some council of wise guy type strategies, no. And you're just some double agent wannabe!" Pinstripe declared quietly. "Also you look like that team's double agent."

"I don't know, what do you mean?" Khun practically smirked, as Pinstripe just huffed at him. "I'm only offering some help."

"...Sure." Pinstripe actually started running a little bit faster...and so did the white-haired prince. "No, what-"

"-Then I can be your worst enemy." Khun smirked, as the two of them were matching in runs.

Coachman could barely hear what was going on, though and just thought that they were...having some kind of weird rivalry.

*The old man's confessional*

The old guy looked quite smug about some hidden thing.

"After what my alliance partner told me. I don't need someone subservient...but I do need someone that uses their noggin and allies with me. Pinstripe and Khun may not seem like the best alliance partners, but great minds do think alike."

*Confessional cut*

In other news, Rock and Clover were trying to get in some time in between all of the block jumping on the second lap...to share a moment in this short circuit.

That wasn't getting smashed into a wall and dizzily running for a good minute, dropping down to the second quarter of the leaderboard.

"Man, that was not our day." Rock remarked. "But you have ever seen a wall go...wooosh...like that?"

"Yeah, uh, in movies!" Clover stated, laughing awkwardly.

"I get that. It's kinda heavy that he made this possible...and uh, us being on the same team." Rock said, still not trying to trip up.

"Which is, like, super cool and I wouldn't change that for anything!" Clover exclaimed. "...Yeah, I said too much."

"Nah...you didn't."

These two were running slower than usual, but they were in the running to make it to the third round regardless...mostly because they were taking some shortcuts.

And they did hear something crazy.

"Campers on the other teams, it would be sad if the ninja showed you up again...which he did! But there's still a ton of spots left in the game!"

While Storm Shadow may have been on their team, the couple decided to step it up a notch and confidently got on with the circuit running...even using the circular conveyor belt to boost their momentum.

*Clover's confessional*

She looked quite worried about the awkward coupling up.

"Gonna be honest, that was awkward, but not lame! Could be the first boy that I could hang out with...even if he's Canadian!" Clover said, sighing happily.

*Confessional cut*


The circuit was still working as hard as it could, providing a lot of faceplants to a variety of contestants and Snake was definitely one of them, as well, managed to smash into quite a few walls, courtesy of Azula, who had long finished at this point.

And at this point, in his team, he was behind Luigi, Tanjiro, Samurai Jack, Tiana (carried by Luigi), Samus, Yuri and oddly enough, Riley...and he wasn't deterred by being a comedy act.

He just tried his best to avoid getting eliminated in this short circuit, as he was not a star runner...but he was doing his job of making it through the walls and the pole barriers with his solid jumps.

Somewhere around 30th wasn't really that bad either, considering that all of the faster runners were either way ahead of them or were the vast minority in this long-ass circuit.

He just kept on running anyways, using the conveyor belt's added momentum to cause a serious roll...while some other people were able to get some serious climbs.

Even the karate rivals and Nicole managed to climb over the walls on the final corner...but in the end, the super soldier's determination sprang off a board and managed to make his roll into the finish line pretty impressive.

"Damn...you guys are... kinda slow . But at least 35 of you have made it and 15 spots are left!" Chris announced. "Make that 13 apparently and now it's eleven!"

Min Min and Arle both faked a high-five towards Aisling, who was angrily looking at the both of them...and Robyn, who took the bait and got slapped in the face by Arle.

"Did you have to do that?" Robyn asked, ready to fight.

"Yes, because you're a werewolf that's...not cool." Arle said.

The three other ladies were shocked at the poorly stated reason.

"Okay, then." Robyn shrugged it off, as Arle got a bit tensed up.

There was only seven spots left, thanks to Piccolo, Catalina, Squirrel Girl (who actually had finished a while ago), Papyrus and Harley actually finishing in during that weird interaction.

And the competition was still very much hot on the back end.

"There's only six spots left for the next awesome round!" Chris announced. "Because Dawn took one."

Which was surprising because Dawn could not be seen for some parts of Short Circuit, despite having run most of the course twice tired and she didn't look nonplussed.

Dawn just high-fived Aisling, as Robyn was...trying to figure what was going on.

"I like the way you respect nature." Dawn stated.

"Well, that's just how a forest person does things." Aisling said. "And the host is disrespecting the forest."

"That didn't need to be said."

And then Robyn gave up trying to comprehend the nature lovers' conversation, as the last few contestants managed to make it on through.

Khun, Pinstripe, Sandy and Uraraka were four of the last ones to make it on through and the last spot was actually up for contention...until Coachman got swung out of the way by Ram...and then the maid actively pushed Mystique Sonia with a strong kick.

Which was just strong enough to...get them both to cross the finish line at the same time, as Ram sped through the corners and her kick had a lot of velocity.

"Wow, last place is a tie! Guess that means 51 of you are making it through anyays, because I'm not about dealing with that!" Chris announced, causing...some uproar. "And you guys are playing Basketfall!"


Basketfall...wasn't exactly basketball, especially since the rules allow for all sorts of volleyball, football and other techniques, but no-one could mistake the two modified basketball courts.

There was fans on both ends on the two courts to re-create the low gravity sections, colour-coded to boot, and the teams weren't pleased to do this thing.

Mostly because of the team limits.

"Alright, campers, all you have to do is put the ball in the basket, any way you can! No, seriously, get wild and dangerous, if you have to." Chris announced. "Pick your best eight teammates!"

Through that surprisingly careless explanation, one team had a plan...or an interruption

"How about we kick it as hard as we can?" Piccolo suggested aggressively. "Because all of us should be useful to the team!"

"...That's not the best plan." Uraraka said. "Some of us have to clear the path and others have to get the ball to the other end. Which most of us can do!"

"Okay, that's...a better plan than mine. But some of us should also kick as hard as we can." Piccolo stated, as Uraraka smiled confidently.

"Okay, who's with the two of us on almost basketball?" Uraraka asked.

Riley, Yuri, Luigi, Samurai Jack, Dawn and Mystique Sonia raised their hands, as Uraraka and Piccolo were standing confidently with their teammates...and on the Swordfish side, things were different.

Because Tails, Sokka, Reg, Oikawa and Cassie already had their hands raised and Min Min and Lowain raised another one, leaving one more spot for an teammate that felt weird...who was Arle.

"There's some other people that can do it like me." Khun pointed himself out.

"No, no, I'm more than capable to bringing it in." Bayonetta remarked. "Besides Dante needs a slap."

Khun looked smug about the tall witch's choice, as Arle had a sigh of relief.

*Arle's confessional*

The ginger teen witch was definitely keeping calm.

"I've only got spells that would blow up a basketball...I wonder how the basketballs are."

*Confessional cut*

On the other side, Dante, Harley, Azula, Rock, Clover, Sammy, Tron Bonne and Satori hopped onto the court, ready to do some ball catching for the Rhinos.

And the Crows had the weird, but stable crew of Genos, Sakura, Papyrus, Riku, Darkness, Terry, Nobara and Sandy.

And on the side with the Crows and the Rhinos, they absolute knew what to do.

Just throw whatever could work into this thing and ensure that it was both fun and strategic...besides Azula, who was clearly ready to kick some balls into the goal.

And since the clock was two minutes, it was a mess of zoning, rushdown and even a little bit of grappling in between all of the madness and the fact that there was a lot of balls in the court did not help matters.

"Uh, Chef, how many points do the Rhinos have again?" Chris asked.

"Four, Chris." Chef announced. "The Crows have two, duh."

"Dang, even through the chaos, The Rhinos are...no, looks like the Crows are really working themselves into getting points." Chris shouted. "...Don't know how, but they are."

Terry Bogard and Darkness definitely making themselves noted with the former's long shots and the latter's missed swings somehow racking up good long shots.

Though Clover tried her best to catch some of the balls, those wacky fans actually managed to throw her off completely...and this time around, she was flipping around to barely miss the ball.

And it went into the net again.

"Gonna be honest, I don't know why they're all chasing us, but it's fine by me." Terry stated, as Darkness did what she did best. "Darkness, do some dumb stuff!"

"Sacrifice is what I do!" Darkness exclaimed. "For the noblity of Total Drama!"

Darkness leapt right into the middle of five people, as the Crows have managed to get their sixth point in a row and sucessfully owned Sammy and Harley by...throwing some random bone.

Papyrus did managed to hit something.

It was a wall, but the bone was only stuck there and it got taken back by an determined Azula, who threw it right back at him with some precision...leading the skeleton guy to yell with confidence, closing in on the Firebender.

*Papyrus' confessional*

He looked a little bit burnt.

"The Great Papyrus even goes through fires for his homies!" Papyrus then coughed a smoke cloud. "There it goes, Sans!"

*Confessional cut*

While the Crows were dominating 8 to 3, even with Satori Tendou sending quite a few balls off courses and Sakura punching a few of them into the basket.

Two guys that had some thoughts about their rival's team floundering had a little more than half of the first Basketfall and they were deep in thought.

"Wow, team synergy does matter. Huh, doesn't matter if it their's first win, we're in this to win." Oikawa remarked.

"You know what, Azula, you kinda deserve to be on that team." Sokka snickered. "And honestly your alliance deserves to implode!"

"Whoa...are you mad?"

"Actually, just dissapointed."

Oikawa and Sokka were smugly grinning, as Amelia had no idea what the fuck was going on and she couldn't care less.

"Seriously, though, 30 seconds left and the Crows are just running away with it and it's not helping the Rhinos' case, that there's a court fight! Nice!"

Chris' announcement actually got some of the red-headbanded players looking at what was actually happening, since Pinstripe and Harley was actually swinging fists.

And somehow getting a point on their own.

"For the record, the Crows are 13 to...6."

Pinstripe and Harley stopped fighting for a second and looked at their very unsurprised and confused teammates, as they were still getting beaten in the points department.

"10 seconds to go!" Chris announced. "5. 4. 3. 2. 1. And the Rhinos lose whoever's on the court...6 to the Crows' 15!"

"Motherfucker!" Harley yelled.

"Dumb broad." Pinstripe said.

Both teams actually managed to get off the court and those two words could easily be heard.

"Seriously, you both deserve those. This is a competition where we need to win challenges, not fight about...probably nothing important!" Azula stated, as the two of them looked at each other. "Give me a reason that I shouldn't vote for at least one of you two."

"Because that would mess up the order of things. Like it or not, this ain't no wartime business, this is reality show." Pinstripe stated. "And we also got two points."

"And. and. I've got a girlfriend that's part reality show expert, part supervillain and there's much more useless people in here." Harley had some words to say.

Azula looked not that surprised at the questionable arguments.


"Okay, okay, the Swordfishes and the Deers are on the court, balling as hard as they could and they have started...their two minutes a second ago!" Chris announced. "Will there be epic wipe-outs? Probably!"

The match got started to a slightly more controlled start, as there was three basketballs and fast hands that were ready to catch them...none more so than Bayonetta, who threw one backwards towards a speedy Tails, the fox having it within the grasps of his two hands.

And the other ball was in Riley's hands, him being ten years old, really helping him to dodge the random barrage of attacks that were coming from the Swordfishes.

Min Min's long reach almost caught the ball, but it did bump the ball out of the kid's hands...

...right into Yuri's karate-honed grasp, right before she did a spicy long shot towards the basket...which had a fireball behind it and the ball went in.

Along with the other one stolen from Tails by Mystique Sonia and another one that came from the bounty hunter.

"Jeez, three points already?" Yuri shouted. "Looks like you guys suck...a lot!"

It was not going to get any easier from the point of the taunt, as balls were coming onto Bayo's side...and she might have taken full advantage of it with a long throw to Tails.

But the other players were easily holding their own, as Oikawa and Dawn were holding the ball and the former was more than surprised to let go to the ball...and Lowain snatching another one.

"Hey, dude, what the heck, she's a nature lover!" Lowain shouted, as Oikawa saw the nature lover disappear. "...Are you sure she's not a magician?"

"No!"

"Dawn's quite literally bringing the balls quick and heavy, but it's still 4 to 3 for her team. Also, it's been a whole minute and I swear there's ball going from side to side!" Chris announced. "Mystique Sonia added up another point with her hat!"

Mystique Sonia came in with a brutal slap to Lowain...and Oikawa at the same time, reinvigorated by the last-second push and not losing, right before being smashed in the face by Sokka's angry ball.

"And the slaps...and a ball running up against her head!"

"Yeah, that's right! I don't care if you have magic!" Sokka shouted, as Lowain and Oikawa were pointing to something. "I know that she's mad."

"MOVE!" Oikawa yelled, infuriated. "PLEASE!"

Sokka then got slammed by Piccolo's incredibly hard fist out of nowhere, almost rolling into the walls and of course, thanks to the green alien, his team was behind by another point.

"Did you see that? Where's the instant replay? Right here!"

Shhh, don't tell him it's not in writing.

While that was happening, the match had 30 seconds to go and Yuri was in the fireball game, shooting some of them against her team's temporary adversaries...and in the general game, because she used the fireball shot.

*Uraraka's confessional*

She looked both proud and wary of her team.

"I know that sometimes to be a hero, you have to do some crazy moves, but hurting our rivals for a basketball game seems...a little villainous. But I can't stop it, because...let's just say something awoke in my teammates."

*Confessional cut*

"Okay, we've got ten more seconds and the Deers have eight points to the Swordfishes' seven, so it's not impossible!" Chris stated, before Samurai Jack threw a oddly fast and precise shot from the centre with a good eye.

Though it didn't look futile, even Bayonetta was barely slow enough to not catch the ball and it went in...right as the klaxxon sounded the end of the second match.

"Dudes...Deers...you eight are moving on. Swordfish people on the court, you out." Chef announced, as there was a lot of groans. "I don't care. Couldn't even keep track of you!"

"Chef, respectfully shut up. We are just grateful that we made it into the third round and honestly, we all appreciate our attempt." Amelia respectfully said, as Cassie actually gave a sly thumbs up. "Seriously, though, we just got outplayed."

"No, we didn't-" Oikawa complained, before Cassie slapped him. "-But Dawn, though."

"She just outplayed you. Let's hope that Eva and the rest of them do some good stuff." Cassie told Oikawa.


The remaining 37 contestants were up on a huge platform with some robotic rhinos, sans the bouncy pads and the apparent lack of water, because it was smack dab in the middle of a random lake on Rushitall.

Eva, Khun, Arle, Falco, Joseph and Nicole were the ones left from the third round on the Swordfishes, staring down a robotic rhino.

Storm Shadow, Squirrel Girl, Legoshi, Carmelita and Sol were the five that were left for the Rhinos, staring down their mechanical representative.

Pit, Miko, Deadpool and Kyo joined the eight that came from winning their match and they weren't smiling at the rhinos, as was Snake, Ram, Robyn, Aisling and Tanjiro joining their teammates.

"We're in round four and this time, the rules are simple. Ensure that you don't get pushed off by these rhinos into the lake and you win! The rounds when either two minutes has passed or 19 of you drop into the water." Chris asked.

"Wait, did you even test this?" Uraraka asked. "Because this is insane!"

"Uh, what do you think?!" Catalina asked aggressively, which made Uraraka back off.

"Yes, duh! The interns are alive, by the way."

It wasn't exactly an good answer, but there was no time to think about that when Rhinos were heading for those two at thirteen miles an hour and Catalina got knocked up.

And the horns barely sounded anyways.

"You sure?" Uraraka said, seeing Catalina land in the water. "This seems crazy!"

She was still running towards her other teammate, who couldn't care less about the rhinos and was ready to push them back with her wind magic...as Ram actually changed the angle of where it went and Uraraka looked at the pink-haired maid.

"What is it?" Ram asked, as the rhino actually bumped on Luigi.

"We need to move together." Uraraka stated, another rhino speeding towards the two of them walking.

And then they managed to sprint out of the way of another one, which hit Darkness and Papyrus through some accident....and something else threw off Dawn, which may or may not have been done by Nobara.

"Damn, this challenge is starting off like that? Nice!"

That comment did not help anyone, as the two of them actually bumped into Legoshi, who tried to roll away from them...and then ended up flying off the platform.

*Ram's confessional*

The maid looked very angry.

"I would say that my master Roswaal is a much better person than the host obviously is, but...he would also like this challenge that testes your reflexes and morals." Ram said. "And Barusu, but I do not care for him."

*Confessional cut*

Legoshi, Darkness, Papyrus, Dawn, Luigi and Catalina were the first six to fall off the platform and the clock had only counted down twenty seconds, which was news for all of the people running around.

"Dang, this is one hell of a game!" Kyo shouted. "Lucky it's got me in it."

And then rolled out of a way of a rhino, as it caused Sakura to roll off the platform with the hit and the fire guy still had to deal with the other two rhinos roling around.

These ones were not slow, as they managed to catch some people off-guard and even an very observant squirrel, as Sandy also got smacked off the platform.

Kyo had some seriously fast dodges and had...more than a few near misses, but he could see that the numbers weren't looking good for his team...so he watched the rhinos and moved some more.

Sometimes, even at the same time and then Nicole actually did a strong punch towards the delinequent hero, sending him right off the stage...and into the water.

"By the way, there's no rules against sending people off the stage...but you might end up in a compliation!" Chris announced, which pissed Kyo off even further...as he saw that someone else fell off.

Unsurprisingly, Nicole managed to get some near instant karma and landed right next to Kyo, who smirked.

"I heard you dropped out of high school." Nicole said. "What a joke."

"And I saved the world three times, how's that for a dropout?" Kyo laughed, though a bit nervously.

"Nice, but you should still finish high school!"

"Shut up."

While education was being argued in the water, back on top, things were just as expected, with rhinos going around and the Rugged Rhinos still trying to survive up on the platform.

Especially with Nobara and Riley hearing the host with the most's addition and starting to actually swing on people with their martial arts and/or random stuff that they picked up.

Mostly with each other, though.

"I don't fuck with you!" Riley declared.

"...Same thing here!" Nobara stated.

The both of them were exchanging some swift kicks, a punch and a toy hammer that quite literally...knocked Uraraka out of the way, as the kid and the teen sorcerer was going in on fighting each other.

From hit to hit, they both stopped looking at the rhino that was directly going for them...especially since they were in their own world of sorts, which led to Khun doing his thing.

"Bitch, you suck!" Riley shouted, wielding his nunchucks. "I don't even know where you get that from."

"I bought it for not that much!" Nobara bragged, spinning around her toy hammer. "But it's damn strong-"

Before they both got bumped by Khun...just out of reach of the ledge and completely falling off the ledge, while the white-haired prince grabbed the ledge smugly.

And the two that were fighting on the water were looking up at the smug guy, shifting along the ledge.

*Riley's confessional*

The kid with the cornrows was pissed, but he had a grin on his face.

"As much as that was some pussy shit, I respect him for doing that. Did you see how them things were moving?" Riley said. "Nigga looks like a girl, though."

*Confessional cut*

"Damn, only twenty seconds left and there's...twenty-four left and now there's twenty-three! Some of these guys are about to get wild!" Chris announced, as Darkness fell off "guarding" a confused Arle.

Khun finally got back up onto the platforms and tried to jump on top of the rhino...right before Piccolo shot some ki at the white-haired guy and messed up his trajectory.

While he was doing that, Aisling was trying to point something out for fun...and made the both of them get hit in the process, thanks to an out of sight rhino.

And the guy finally landed...right on top of the rhino's front and leading him to fall off due to the momentum.

"One more!"

"That's right, baby, we've only got one more left!" Yuri declared, standing trimuphantly with her right arm up. "Let's survive."

But when someone stands in this game, they often got picked out by someone or something and that something just happened to be the...

...

...bell, as she didn't see the clock hit 0 seconds.

"Alright, the twenty of you are about to move on to...the nearly final round, the ones with the walls and get some time to chill, because the next one's going to cause some chills!"

Or the rhino that was right besides her, as she turned to look with Robyn with fear in their eyes.

*Yuri's confessional*

She had a real dirty smirk.

"Take that, Kasumi and Sakura, the real karate queen's still standing...just barely as well! I wonder what sadistic whatever this challenge has!" Yuri shouted, still complaining a bit. "Our team's stronger than that!"

*Confessional cut*

"Also, we've got more Total Drama...after the break!"


To be continued in the third part of the game show-ish episode with the two (or three...?) final games in the challenge and hopefully, the chapters being shorter for real.

Chapter 60: Episode 13-3: The Final Wipeout

Summary:

The final twenty contestants in the Fall Guys are as diverse as they are willing to win.
Will Storm Shadow storm his way to the top? Will Samurai Jack continue the Deers' winning streak? Or will the other two teams take another win in the game?

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 13: Just Fall Guys and Gals!
Part 3: The Final Wipeout

Three-part episodes?

Less likely than you think and with our weird motley crews that total up to 20, the final three rounds are going to be pretty crazy!

Sol, Carmelita, Storm Shadow and Squirrel Girl from the Rhinos.

Pit, Miko, Deadpool, Terry Bogard, Genos and Riku from the Crows.

Snake, Samus, Ram, Tanjiro, Yuri, Samurai Jack and Mystique Sonia from the Deers.

And Falco, Joseph, Eva and Arle make up the final four from the Swordfishes.

Which one team is safe and which three are not? Find out...right here and this time, I may not reply to the reviews!

(Actually, really appreciated them this time around and 1602jaw, there's more of that where Chris got it from in here and Memeking...the struggle's going to be real with this one!)


"And we are back with a challenge that Mikasa would have loved and both hated at the same time!" Chris announced. "Wall Guys!"

And the name wasn't too far off from the challenge actually was, as there was six walls that started at two metres high and each wall was one and a half metres taller than the others...leaving the final wall at a perilous ten and a half metres high.

But the finish line was on the final wall's level anyways.

"Only thirteen of you can make it and...hopefully what's outside of these walls!"

The remaining twenty went into the walled...wall-climbing area, as there was a lot of soft material on the walls and floor to not get Chris sued.

"Finally, Darkness became useless!" Arle shouted. "No offense."

"None taken. I don't know what's with her, but she's still strong." Riku taunted right back. "And didn't get saved."

"Well, then...as a fellow magician, you're gonna lose!"

"You sure?"

These two were still paying attention to the clock anyways, which had finally counted down...and the race with twenty people had got started with the spicy moves.

Storm Shadow actually carefully leapt from wall to wall, making sure that his jumps were precise and well done...and Falco tried to copy that, with his feet landing on the first and second walls.

Before falling right down in the gap between the second and the third, landing on a block in pain and Joseph actually caught up to him to drop down a second.

"Damn ninja! How the heck is he doing and how can I slap him?" Falco asked.

"Probably go fast, be invisible and have a little bit of Hamon." Joseph remarked, as the brown-haired hero smirked...as Falco got back up. "But we can beat 'em."

"Okay." Falco stated.

The two wasn't the only Swordfish in between the second and the third wall, as Eva easily got to their spot and started to push the blocks, which Joseph clicked his fingers for.

Falco didn't waste any time either, as he could see quite a few people trying to copy Storm Shadow's wall jumps to the finish and...them either working or landing top of a block.

Snake could have cared less, but he wasn't hurting by landing on top of Falco's pushing block and the bird...couldn't really see him.

Tanjiro, though, was flying straight on top of the walls with Arle using her own magic to do the same exact thing and being a bit more careful with her ice platforms....and Samurai Jack actually managed to get there quite a while ago.

And finally.

"Dang, Snake, you really think you got a free ride?" Falco asked.

"Just call it an advantage." Snake remarked...as Falco jumped on top of the big block...and then on top of him.

"Then thanks for the help." Falco scoffed at the super soldier.

"Dudes, there's one from each team making it. Not sure what that means other than life ain't fair!" Chris announced.

Falco heard that and got started on his own jump, the bird climbing up to the same position that Snake finally jumped down the other side of the wall, as Samus was pushing the higher block towards the his place.

The careful bounty hunter actually got slapped by Miko's foot, as the gamer bounced off the wall to...be real cool and take the advantage.

Besides letting Falco jump on through the blocks, taking fifth place and Snake rolling onto the block and...still getting bounced on by Miko, but he just got up like he didn't get bumped.

"Eh, could be worse." Snake got back up, bracing for the jump. "Having a limb blown off sucks."

And he climbed back up to the ledge, as Samus was already long gone...and Squirrel Girl was also at the finish line, Samurai Jack was watching Tanjiro's odd breathing techniques.

*Samus' confessional*

She was entirely stone-faced.

"When you put it like that, life really isn't fair. I already know that, so you should too, clearly." Samus stated, as though she could care less.

*Confessional cut*

It had only been two minutes and already eight of the thirteen spots for the fifth round was already filled and Snake was clearly working on getting at least one of them.

"How are you this good at parkour?" Snake asked.

"Don't ask me questions, we're in the middle of-" Pit started to say, before Snake just rolled onto a already pushed block. "-Hey, you weren't even willing to listen my answer!"

"I was, but now I'm not." Snake stated from right there.

Pit and Snake were having a competition of their own, as Sol Badguy was doing things double time with the impressive jumps...the three of them not being the only ones poised to make it.

But they were packed into a space that was just big enough to shit to hit the fan collectively, as the three of them were in the middle of the penultimate and the final wall...and were both seeing some weird stuff.

Mostly Deadpool hopping on top of Pit mid-jump to land into the finish line...as the guy realised that he put in some conflict and Pit knew of the footstool.

"Alright, we've got the top nine in two minutes!" Chris announced. "But it's not over yet!"

*Pit's confessional*

"Is he seriously that starved for screentime? Because I swear if he does that again...I'm going to tell that he sucks a bit!" Pit declared subtly, only slightly incensed. "Honestly, aside from being really annoying, there's nothing wrong with him."

*Confessional cut*

And there was three more spots and Terry Bogard just so happened to be a slightly more advantageous position than the other two...just by being on top of a really high block.

Terry actually gave a dutiful high five to Pit, as the angel was definitely in some climbing trouble and...in tears.

"You good?" Terry asked in obvious confusion.

"Yeah, just go on. We're just gamer friends!" Pit shouted, as Terry got onto taking the final spot.

"I didn't say anything." Terry said with confusion. "...Man, love hurts."

"It really does!" Miko declared. "Which ours ain't, but it does."

Sol actually managed jump quite a bit earlier...but then realised something important, as Carmelita tagged his own hand to pass to the final round.

Terry, Eva and Carmelita were the trio that made the final three spots, as the fifth round is actually over and those three along with the other ten players were at the finish line to make it to another day.

"Alright, we've got our 14 and they are ready and willing to avoid their marshmellowy fate for their team!" Chris shouted, as Chef was definitely not feeling this round. "And after the next round, 8 of you will be fighting for gold!"

"Fuck yeah, there's gold!" Eva yelled from the stands, loud enough for Chris to hear. "Still not worth it."

Sol and Carmelita were looking at each other, their thumbs sideways for whatever teamwork plan that they cooked up...being engaged and ready..as Storm Shadow crossed his arms.

*Storm Shadow's confessional*

He...still had a mask on.

"I do not care what they plan to do...as long as this team gains victory, it will be worth it." The calm ninja stated with some ferocity. "Anyone who decides to stand in the way of the plan will have problems on their hands."

*Confessional cut*


Pit was still very sad, as Miko and they were trying to hide it pretty badly...as the two of them were walking towards the next course.

Sol and Carmelita were the duo that were working their own strategy, as they had a confident smirk on their faces.

"Look, my skills and your skills are very different and I'm thinking that your skills are better for the other two whatever rounds. I'm not exactly going out for dumb reasons, I'm still a weapons expert and a fighter." Sol remarked.

"That's not a bad idea, Fredrick, but considering every option...that makes a lot of sense." Carmelita said, actually thinking about it.

"Yeah, you've got some experience running around and all of that good stuff, Carmelita." Sol stated. "Your detective work would be surprisingly useful in here."

"...It would not." Carmelita said. "Not in this challenge, Fredrick. At least I asked."

"Yeah, you better have fucking asked."

Those two may have had a conversation, but it was being watched by the least reliable man on the team, which one of them...abhored and stumbled from a bush.

Sol and Carmelita were looking at him.

*Coachman's confessional with some injury*

He was also not in the mood.

"Clearly, I'm getting off on the wrong foot. But I do know that his name is Fredrick Bulsara, which is really good for something that I'm about to do, you...reasonable people." Coachman remarked with a calm smile. "How does he use so much power with one sword?"

*Confessional cut*

The penultimate round was here and it was definitely...a challenge, though it was not the most palpatable or safe...and it contained the worst obstacle to even run into...

...rings that you have to be airborne to pass through.

"Welcome to the penultimate round AKA Snow Fall, where you guys jump through rings...some of which are harder to get through than others!" Chris announced. "Bronze rings net you 1, silver nets you 3 and gold gets you 5 points! And you need 15 to move on to the eight-man final round. That's it!"

"Hold on...that's not how it goes in the game!" Miko complained.

"Would want you slide on some ice...and jump and break your legs?" Eva asked, getting closer and closer towards the purple-haired gamer.

"No, but it depends on the cash!"

"...Okay."

"Yo, ice melts." Chris made sure that the contestants were barely paying attention. "GO!"

The course was just one slope that goes down all of the way...complete with three sets of gold, silver and bronze-coloured rings and the final set just leads into the same lake.

And, of course, the rings spin on the soft board, making for opportunities to mix things up in an impressive way...which Carmelita took great advantage of, by doing an impressive jump.

But she only managed to hit the silver ring and rolled continously into a bronze ring and then she managed to stand back up, trying to jump into the gold ring and still sliding down the slope.

Where as the ninja precisely knew when to jump at the gold rings...though he may have missed gold once, he was on track to get the majority of the points on one go.

And he obviously did, as Carmelita landed on the watger through a silver ring.

"Could be much worse." Carmelita remarked. "Not bad for an first attempt."

"...This is unworthy of ninja such as me." Storm Shadow stated, only having 13 points...out of the total 15 and immediately swimming.

Carmelita was dumb struck by the ninja's arrogance...as Tanjiro actually heard the ninja's sword and joined the confused fox, who just went back to swimming.

"Damn, guess who's winning on their first try?" Chris announced, which got Tanjiro more motivated than ever to win. "Squirrel Girl, apparently!"

"Hey, the name's Doreen!" Squirrel Girl declared, as the brown-haired superhero waved to her surprised team. "Hey, I'm pretty capable of winning this challenge too!"

While Squirrel Girl took the first spot out of seven, Eva, Tanjiro, Miko, Terry, Deadpool and Falco were gunning themselves for the tough competition especially since all of them were pretty close to making it.

And Storm Shadow was tired of dealing with incomptents in his eyes, the ninja getting right back into the swing of things...with Samus taking her third leap of faith.

Right into her third golden ring.

"Mission complete." Samus stated. "Well, that was easy."

"It really was, huh?" Snake poked from under the water. "The hell kinda boots do you have?"

"The kind that grips onto things." Samus remarked, gaining a sly smile.

"...Never mind." Snake didn't look impressed, getting right back to going up.

"And Samus nabs the second spot and of course, Storm Shadow is third for once!" Chris announced. "And he does not look excited about that, but there's still four more to go!"

Miko, Deadpool and Genos were definitely a trio to be reckoned with, even on this challenge that would make it hard to do that, as they were all helping each other to take up the best rings.

Storm Shadow wasn't really moping, just wondering how these players from the other worlds were so strong...and how he could defeat them, but Miko just threw a shuriken at him.

And immediately regretted it with her getting a shuriken in her back.

"Huh, didn't hurt that much." Miko stated, just picking it out. "Weak!"

"Right now, we do not need to get distracted." Genos was backflipping through a silver ring while shouting that.

Miko was actually standing there for a moment, as Deadpool was really making some quick work of the challenge with his skills and flexing for the audience out there...but not before making one final announcement.

"Listen, I know that I have not been in this fanfic for many words, but I can say one thing...Genos...how to beat the competition and so do I!" Deadpool yelled, about to jump into the final gold ring. "Styling on the haters and having one liners!"

And he did just that...completely nail the challenge, as Samurai Jack was taking some words from Snake, who was still trying for the finale and watching the rings carefully.

"Deadpool takes a solid fourth place and there's...still a ton of people that could break through!" Chris announced. "But there's only four and fourth place hit the ring!"

Deadpool then smashed his face into the wall of the golden ring, as Genos looked shocked at the hurt and there was a whole lot of cringing at the wall hitting smash.

"Hey, it's not serious! I've been through worse this season." Deadpool remarked.

Genos then went back to trying to go for silver with Miko also trying to go for silver as well and since they had the same exact idea, they also hit...

...each other's sides and they managed to spin each other out of the points scale.

Meanwhile, Samurai Jack was carefully and considerately

"Damn...my team's going to end up in a compliation! Can you stand your butts up, at the very least?" Deadpool, seeing some confident thumbs up. "Then I will support your butts!"

"My butt's not having a good time!" Miko shouted, trying to swim back into the beginning. "But I'm alive as hell!"

"And fifth place is finally taken by a certain calm samurai!" Chris announced, as Tanjiro just casually swam back and carried Miko. "And there's three more spots and nine more people and any three of them could make it."

Eva and Terry were especially boosted by that announcement, as they just went through the challenge like it wasn't a big deal...despite only having 12 each and fighting with each other without a single punch.

"Falco made it in sixth, so the Swordfishes aren't really out...yet!"

"Damn, you're as mediocre as your team is." Eva smirked, as she leapt for the golden ring.

"Damn, I can't believe how wrong you are." Terry remarked, spinning his hat around.

And they both got going to avoid losing, having only one single jump to get their silver and their jumps were strong...just strong enough to get through the silver rings and complete the challenge.

"And Terry and Eva make it to the finale, yeah! Love kinda lost today!" Chris announced, as Snake just shrugged for the loss and Miko was saying stuff through gritted teeth. "And finally, Terry, Eva, Falco, Samurai Jack, Samus, Storm Shadow, Deadpool and Doreen make it to the finale!"

"That's my fake name!" Squirrel Girl lied, as though anyone brung it up.

Tanjiro just looked up at Samurai Jack, who didn't really feel too happy about his potential victory.

"If it makes you feel better, you deserve it more! Also...you look like an historical demon slayer." Tanjiro stated, very grinning.

"Thank you. That's...surprisingly close to what I do." Samurai Jack accepted the compliment. "Wait, what do you do?"

"I focus on the breathing techniques to cut demon's heads off. That's really it." Tanjiro struggled to explain to a sure samurai.

*Samurai Jack's confessional*

He finally looked like he understood something.

"So, he doesn't breathe water? Well, that is good because I don't know how he would slay demons with that." Samurai Jack said. "...Aside from town-destroying waves of water."

*Confessional cut*


It was time for the final round and it was going to be...none of the iconic ones, because there was budget cuts, lights and more importantly, a maze that could be considered a lost temple.

If you squinted at it hard enough, as there was so many traps that were book-ended by dead ends and questionable sections that made it obvious that where the host with the most's priorities were.

And all of the contestants were just giving their best "can't wait to get done with this." expression, as they were sitting right at the start of the multi-sectional maze.

"Are you guys ready to deal with the Lost Temple from Fall Guys?! Because I added quite a few things to make it...an Total Drama original and honestly, these touches are going to make it super hard!" Chris laughed, if only because there was already some moves in some sections.

"What the fuck, there's a soft sawblade. It's still a sawblade!" Squirrel Girl complained, as Deadpool was plain surprised at the stuff inside the move.

"Yeah, but it's non injuring, campers!" Chris announced. "And one team's going to take the crown and avoid elimination. Come on, get excited!"

"This actually looks like a intense maze." Samurai Jack said, as Samus didn't look too sad about it.

"Heh, can't wait for this to go crazy!" Eva remarked.

"Ready....Go!"

The eight players had one more round to own this challenge and immediately, some of them were noticing that the walls were slippery and ridiculously tall...and the first section had the speedy metal wheel that got called a sawblade.

Eva actually threw Squirrel Girl onto the wheel that went at speed, but that only helped the superhero lady with the two buckteeth and...of course, Squirrel Girl flew towards one of the potential walls.

Though the kick was well-intended, it did not break the wall...and the fastest of them all, Storm Shadow went through the straight path and smashed through to another obstacle.

The white-clothed ninja found himself and a whole bunch of others in a spinning disc with a cylinder in the middle and immediately, he hopped left to go with the spin and managed to get a breakthrough.

"No way, we're still in this!" Falco declared. "...Eva, you're coming too."

"I KNOW!" Eva yelled.

Eva actually got some payback on the spinning disc, rotating several times during that time before the bird grabbed her onto the next section...and hilariously, they both noticed that Storm Shadow was kind of stuck in a mini-pit and there was a broken wall.

"Nice one." Eva remarked, as Falco scoffed at the ninja.

The two of them hopped around onto the open path...as did Storm Shadow, who actually got unstuck already.

"Don't flatter yourself." Storm Shadow said, coming in with a straight kick.

It hit where it needed to, as Falco took it and Eva ran for the goal, as the ninja was ahead of them specifically.

The others were making good use of their sense of direction, some of them smashing into more hard walls than others and weirdly enough, Samurai Jack and Squirrel Girl were both on point.

Mostly because they were a bit faster than the other players, who were already plenty fast on the uptake.

Whatever that meant didn't matter going into the first section that had open split paths and an open space...which meant that these guys didn't stop going fast.

Samurai Jack may have sprinted across the simple square...but it turned out to have rising spikes on the floor and Squirrel Girl was shocked.

*The samurai's wise confessional*

The guy looked understandably displeased.

"He really does like spikes, even it helps no-one. I sense a lot of evil in this host, despite being only human." Samurai Jack said, not that surprised. "At least there's a lot of good people to be with."

*Confessional cut*

It was like the two of them were barely leading the path, as Squirrel Girl was quickly followed by Terry, Falco and Deadpool...and Samurai Jack had the rest of them.

"This maze race is getting a little bit like a lost temple...with the walls!" Chris announced. "And it only gets harder from here!"

"I do not like the sound of that." Deadpool remarked. "Squirrel Girl, slow down a bit. We teamed up that...bunch of times, so we're cool!"

"This is Total Drama, so we're technically not." Squirrel Girl remarked, before seeing the walls do their thing. "What the-"

"-fuck. Slow down for your friends."

The four runners were sprinting towards the end of the section, just trying to survive in this wild place and of course, they all managed to get through the square.

Deadpool and Squirrel Girl were just giving each other some awkward eyes, as they were running through more traps with Eva ending up ahead (don't ask, there was a mine jump.)

"How do you even do that?!" Deadpool yelled. "Random bullshit."

"Probably. Couldn't care less because your butt's done!" Eva declared, as she did a swing kick towards the regenerating jokester.

"I have some strong hands and legs."

The four of them were running towards the end and it was real close, despite there being more than a few trap walls that caused some pain to a few people in particular.

Terry was the most behind, but it was not by much...as Eva was still struggling to catch up to the other two, who were doing something a little experimental.

Climbing up the slippery walls and the two of them tried their best to be mad at each other, but they were just too competitive to care.

*Deadpool's confessional*

The merc with a mouth looked deep in thought.

"So, I had a theory. The author might be making stuff up as he goes, but also...these walls aren't unclimbable no matter how much oil that Chris puts on it! And my theory's looking good!" Deadpool relaxed his own slippery hands that forced him into an uncomfortable position.

*Confessional cut*

And of course, once they reached the top of the walls and onto the walled sections, there was only one place that could be seen that had an actual roof.

"Genius move, Deadpool!" Squirrel Girl growled. "I'm trying to prove something to Azula."

"Uh, why?" Deadpool asked...as the superhero lady looked smug.

"Because my team is kinda...messed up."

"Can't relate, because my team's fine." Deadpool stated.

The two of them just hopped along the walls into the same random walled section, before realising one thing that Chris was about to announce.

"For the record, there's four people in the final room, ready to get the Final Crown!" Chris announced. "Will it be Storm Shadow, Samurai Jack, Falco or Samus?"

Deadpool sighed, as Squirrel Girl had a cheeky smile.

'

Though the Crows were down and out for the count, the other three teams had their shot in the Crown Climb, as even Storm Shadow had some difficulties getting through it.

The other two were not having an easy time either, but Falco's jumping provess proved strong in these high platforms and ladders that were only touched.

It was the hot-feathered bird against the traitourous ninja and though the ninja still eeked out in the end, the bird did one last jump to try and claim the crown.

It was going to be close...sort of.

Really close, as they both grabbed the crown at around the same time.

"Storm Shadow just abouts takes the win for his team! Good try, Falco, but your team's going to the elimination zone."

"Uh, since when is Chris' eyes that good?" Falco asked.

"Since you need to take your loss." Storm Shadow said.

Samus and Samurai Jack didn't look too happy being halfway up.

Squirrel Girl had a smirk from the top, while Deadpool groaned.

Terry Bogard put his hat down and Eva was trying to swing at him.

"Rhinos, you guys get the best food...in here and no voting! The rest of you teams, see you in the Elimination Ceremony!" Chris announced. "Chef, this was a wild episode with a wild conclusion! What do you have to all of that?"

"...Are you sure it wasn't a tie?" Chef asked.

"Nope. The crown's got touch sense, Chef."

"Oh, okay. At least it makes my job easier."

The co-host forgot to whisper the last part, which prompting Chris to put on his best smug grin.

"Speaking of jobs, you've got a lot of mouths to feed."

Chef sighed, as his thankless duty continued on and he left the place.


To be continued in the final part of the game show-ish episode with the votes, eliminations and all that good stuff and I promise that the next part will be shorter!

Chapter 61: Episode 13-4: A Crowning Shame

Summary:

Well, the Fall Guys challenge is over.
All that's left is the very interesting set of eliminations ahead...but not for the obvious reason.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 13: Just Fall Guys and Gals!
Part 4: Crown Games, Crown Shame

The shame? Having to vote someone off and this time, it’s a little bit less obvious…or not.

I’m really planning to have this be a shorter chapter for good reasons. (There ain’t enough words for this town and I want to update the first three or four episodes, due to that and quality issues.)

But that update’s a long way away, because we’ve got votes and stuff!


And we are back with the Rhino’s high-quality, non-vomit inducing feast of victors and victory ladies!” Chris just outside of the cafeteria, as there was a bit of vomit shot out. “Really!”

That actually came from Sandy and Terry, who had enough of Chef’s intentionally bad cuisine for one day and also Soma, who was disgusted.

"Hey, Chef Hatchet. I know you can cook better than this-" Soma tried to ask, before Sandy slapped him hard. "-Does everybody do that in Texas."

"Does he care about whatever you're doing?" Sandy asked.

"Well, I'm a Totsuki member, so he probably should." Soma said with a smirk. "Plus I heard-"

"We've got bigger issues than your fancy cook-off! Who do we vote for?" Sandy said, as Soma was putting his own thinking cap on and the squirrel was just eating...whatever Chef made.

There was a lot of eyes that were looking at the red-haired chef himself, as he looked aloof about his potential vote...besides Mikasa, who was willing to put herself out there and Noah, who was backing her up.

And the looks from those two suggested that the vote was not going to be liked, as they were in another part of the cafeteria.

"How about Judy?" Noah asked, getting a incredulous look. "I mean she hasn't really done anything aside from pick something up from the Rhinos."

"Gonna be honest, why would I?" Judy just stepped forward to Noah, stone-faced.

"What are you going to do with it?" Noah stated.

"Have you seen the team lately? They're kinda messed up, even despite the wins and keeping your information until when it's important is kinda what I do."

Judy wasn't even wrong, as despite the win...the two-alliance madness was still keeping up the Rhinos' tension and she still got the questionable look from Noah.

"Serious-"

"Hold on, Noah...what do you have on them?" Mikasa asked, as Judy was suddenly looking so interested.

"Uh...he runs a donkey selling business by turning people into donkeys and weirdly enough, he's got interest in a whole bunch of people." Judy explained, finally getting to drop a secret quietly. "Mostly for alliance, but some-"

Noah and Mikasa looked both freaked out (even a Titan slayer would raise some eyebrows at Judy's news.) and Tiny Tina looked interested in things.

"-Let's just vote for someone easy and be done with it." Mikasa said, a bit freaked out.

"I want this to be some absolute bullshit so bad...but the evidence hates me." Noah said, trying to keep up the monotone.

*Judy's confessional*

The rabbit was a little bit sweaty, but she had a cool smile on her face.

"I think I opened up this case in ways that I don't want to. Actually, I don't want to open this case in this part of the competition, but they seem like people who keep things secret."

*Confessional cut*

On the other teams, Eva, Falco and Joseph were giving a certain lady the side-eye, as Arle was trying to keep things serious about her loss and Amelia was surprised to get the side-eyes from them and Arle.

And also, there was one obvious candidate on the Deers, even past the all of the ladies' craziness, the nature loving, Catalina trying to make an obvious move and Tanya having the scheming grin.

Mostly because she was getting some weird looks and trying to get past that.

"Guys, why are you looking at me like that?" Uraraka asked.

"Because your ass is going to be grass soon. I can predict that." Riley remarked, as Uraraka was plain shocked.

"What the hell you can't just say that."

"Yeah, I can!"

As the two of them were arguing, Ram and Tanya were just sipping some of that contraband (read: Chef's tea.) and not caring about the lessened state of their team.

And they already had someone to vote out.

*Samus' confessional*

The blonde soldier didn't look too dissatisfied with something.

"Put it this way, what has this guy done other than say a bunch of funny lines and be redundant?" Samus asked. "It's probably the least surprising suggestion that Tanya has made, probably for good reason."

*Confessional cut*


The now familiar announcement was made.

"Amelia, Arle, Eva, Joseph, Leshawna and Basil of the Swordfishes, get to the elimination ceremony! Same things goes with Snufkin, Aisling, Uraraka, Ram, Luigi and Tanjiro from the Deers! Don't think I forgot about Tiny Tina, Papyrus, Shego, Kyo, Michiru and Gum, you Crows!"

And they were at the elimination ceremony, some less surprised than others at the way that the votes went for them and there was eighteen seats...and fifteen marshmellows, as usual in this super-season.

"What?! How did I get so many votes?" Luigi asked. "Is it-"

"I don't know." Tanjiro said. "I have been going all around the campsite, though."

"That's not a big deal." Luigi whispered.

There was a strong clap coming from a certain green-skinned villain, as she was just waiting for the potential votes and Chris had entered the area.

"Thank you! Your team has cast the votes and those votes had lead you guys to the elimination ceremony. Whatever reason you guys, the marshmallows of safety await most of you!"

Chris had a pretty big plate of marshmallows.

"However, three of you, one from each losing team, will walk on the Dock of Shame...to be shot off by the Sling-Yacht of Shame!" Chris announced. "Never to come back...ever!"

The contestants were really swept by the host's words.

"Papyrus, Aisling and Basil, you all have one vote each from your team, not enough to eliminate!"

The three of them were snatching their marshmallow, as the mouse detective was looking at it suspiciously and the nature lover just ate it quite immediately.

"Are you serious, what did I do?!" Gum shouted.

"I don't know...probably being mean to HUMANS!" Papyrus declared, as the angry skeleton was looking at her.

"Okay."

After the silence, the contestants were making the best of their silence...trying to ease the tension from the potential votes that could have came from anyone.

"Kyo, Luigi and Eva, you three share having two votes from your team and you also share...having a marshmallow."

"Finally! I bet that I'm a threat in this competition!" Kyo exclaimed, as he missed nabbing the sweet treat that Eva didn't want.

"Trust me, you're just hopped up on one challenge." Eva actually gave the marshmellows to Luigi, still snarling at the green banana for show.

Kyo just scoffed at Eva, ready to make his point.

"If I'm not a threat, then you're not one either."

Eva just swallowed her anger, as Kyo took in the solace of a given marshmellow back from Luigi and the silence crept back into the situation.

Because the votes weren't even over and there was a whole lot of surprises that were coming in already and the surprises were not done yet.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Tiny Tina, Uraraka and Leshawna...you three also has two votes from your team and you also get a bunch of marshmellows!"

"FINALLY! I don't know what took y'all so long!" Leshawna shouted, finally grabbing the marshmellow and the black woman was shaking her booty.

"Yeah, you shake that booty!" Tina declared...which actually stopped the booty shaking. "Come on, I'm liking the booty shake!"

Michiru and Gum were looking at each other like they were crazy, as the votes weren't really supposed to go like this.

Uraraka was looking at Ram, who kept cool about the votes, the two of them putting their thumbs up and winking for reasons.

Reasons that will be revealed really soon.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Shego, you have three votes from your team. Ram, you also have three votes...and Joseph, you've only got two votes. All three of you..."

The three of them were a little bit scared of what the host was going to say-

"...have marshmellows to mark your stay."

"Geez, I wonder who wanted to vote me off." Shego remarked, as she took the marshmellows. "...You know what, I really need to know for reasons."

"Uh, I...do not know what you're talking about." Michiru was sweating at Shego's proclaimation.

"Really, so what about this random piece of paper?" Shego said, as Michiru willingly gave it to her.

"What about it? You can read it." Michiru answered, as the beastman teen saw the reaction that came from the villainous sidekick.

She did not feel too bad about it.

Ram and Joseph just silently pumped their fist at their safety.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Tanjiro, no..." Luigi was about to cry.

"It's okay, Luigi, I'm so glad that I worked as hard as I could!" Tanjiro exclaimed, a bunch of tears coming out silently.

"Tanjiro and Snufkin."

The young Puyo mage was just looking at the cat that sat right next to her with a serious look, as Amelia knew that she got her eliminating vote.

"Arle and Amelia."

Gum was seriously looking at the transforming tanuki teen, who was smiling for some obvious reasons.

"Michiru and Gum."

The tension could really be felt in the air, as the six of them were sure that their name could be sent home and only one of you looked like he could care less.

"All of you have at least three votes. All of you have screwed up once...besides Amelia. Only three of you have stay in the game and be campers! And the other three are about to have an unfun boat ride." Chris announced, as Amelia actually had something to say...judging by the raised hand.

"The three that are eliminated are..."

Arle was actually nervously looking at the cat lady, who might have figured out something.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"...Gum..."

Gum was plain shocked, as Shego and Michiru attempt to high-five from quite the distance.

"...Snufkin..."

Tanjiro should have been happy at his marshmallow catch, but he then immediately did one thing to Snufkin.

"...and Amelia."

Arle actually felt bad about how the eliminations went, as Amelia didn't look shocked about her elimination and she might have also figured that same thing out.

"...You were set up?!" Arle yelled.

"Yes. Do not worry about me, though, for you've got a lot of challenges left to get past whoever set this situation up." Amelia explained. "Let's just say that they are not as discreet as they think."

"Well, who?!"

"The visibility was terrible, though, so you should figure it out yourself." Amelia stated, before whispering. "Don't get angry, because they will send you home as well."

"...Dang, I guess it do be like that, sometimes." Arle remarked.

Tanjiro was just hugging Snufkin, before letting him go for a second.

"Whoa, whoa, it's been fun, are you okay?" Snufkin just waved at the demon slayer. "Just kidding, see you...whenever."

"...See you, Snufkin." Tanjiro waved them goodbye.

"Okay, we've got a schedule to keep up with!" Chris announced. "Let's just get you guys eliminated!"

Snufkin went onto the deck, as Amelia went patiently and Gum was still stewing with anger and thinking about things.


The three eliminated contestants were standing on the Dock of Shame, seeing that all of their fellow contestants were there to wave them goodbye...besides an obvious few that voted them off.

Shego and Michiru, hilariously, were not there for some reason.

"Well, any last words to them?"

"Damn, Shego and Michiru, you voted me off, but you two have some seriously small brains. Nobara, kick a lot of butt for me. Judy, suck my ass. The rest of you are okay." Gum explained, still very angry...and putting that into words.

"Damn, I fuck with the lot of you." Snufkin stated, which some of the contestants got. "You're really okay."

"You should know that I think all of you have the potential to win. Some have much more than others, but that is the fact of life." Amelia answered. "And some are more willing to do things for the win than others."

"Okay, see ya!"

Of course, they got kicked into the Sling-Yacht...as their luggage was in it already and three more have left the island through an impressively unsafe and speedy way.

"Wow, that was a whole lot to that elimination! Finally, the drama comes back in full force and I promise you, we've got a lot more of that on the next episode of..."

Chris just had to put some space in between the words.

"...Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!"


To be continued in the unlucky thirteenth challenge in the west and the unlucky fourteenth episode in Japan, where things are about to get a bit...horror-y!

Luckily, Gojo Satoru is there to spectate and some of their foes also show up rather unexpectedly and due to obvious reasons, these contestants are both going to have to bring crosses, axes, nails and random-ass techniques...

...that need to be announced, so that they're stronger!

Next time, Jujutsu Kaisen, collecting spirits, avoid that mumbo jumbo and honestly, it is going to be...one of the episodes.


And now for them votes:

As for Snufkin, as much as I kinda like him, I probably should watch more episodes of Moomin and also...he's not really unique in the characters that don't give a single fuck. (Hell, one of them's part of the main story.)

Gum, despite her almost winning in the basket challenge, kinda put her rude attitude out there and doesn't really have any ridiculous skills. (Couldn't really fit her in the story.)

Amelia, though.

It was both her time to go (A calm strategist really sticks out) and a time for some odd votes that may or may not blow into something big. Besides, I kinda liked her in Treasure Planet, so I don't mind her going home here.


Wow, this is short and honestly, the next episode will start with...that moment.



Chapter 62: Episode 14-1: To Do Spiritual Madness.

Summary:

Though the Rhinos may have won, it has not had an good effect on the two alliances on the same team and they both deal with it in completely different ways and the Deers may not have won, but they're still ready to make another win again!
Oh yeah, Chris made a Halloween-themed challenge to boot!

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 14: Spooky Islands?
Part 1: Todo Spiritual Madness.

Hamfisted reference to Aoi Todo aside (he's pretty cool), this is the challenge where things are going to be a little bit different and strange!

Not only because of the Swordfishes having some interesting players and interesting things happening within the Crows, but because the winning team, in spite of the win, is absolutely not in a good state.

And oddly enough, it's because of the crazy crossover shenanigans that Deadpool actually likes and also, some other things.

But for now, it's time for the drama you probably have been waiting and oh yeah, there might even be an Anniversary chapter.


"Last time on Total Drama, there was a Fall Guys challenge, basically coming back full circles and man, was there was a lot of fails in there! Falls, flops, smashes and an actual push, you name it, there was a ton of fails!"

There was, of course, footage of the first three rounds.

"And fails were equalled by the insane moves of some of the players, Samurai Jack almost winning it for the consistently losing Deers! However, Storm Shadow, owned almost every round in this challenge and guaranteed his team's safety!"

Samurai Jack, Storm Shadow, Miko and Falco smashing the challenge were probably shown.

"The losing teams' drama may have be hidden, but these eliminations were not! The Swordfishes' Amelia, the Deers' Snufkin and the Crows' Gum were eliminated, some to the co-campers' gasps!"

The three eliminated contestants were shown...before it cut to Chris just covered in fog.

"But that was then. Now we're getting all spirit-y up in here and it is really foggy to see what's up!" Chris said, as an intern turned the fog machine off. "Who's going to get taken? Who's going to survive? And who's going to cleanse all this drama? Find out, right now...on Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!"


If there was an intro, it would take up too many words anyways.

- Reigen Arataka (probably.)


The morning after the vote, there was three players that were the main cause down to Amelia's elimination and this time, it was because of their competitiveness or willing-ness to do some dirty deeds.

Done dirt cheap, too, as there wasn't much convincing needed to make Heavy and Eva useful to the vote...and Khun thought that despite Arle's sudden knowledge, that this was going to be a self-owning challenge.

Speaking of those three, they were in the middle of a random cabin that had some good lights and the generally rustic feel minus the beds together.

"Serious question. Why would you accuse Amelia of planning that?!" Eva shouted. "Pretty boy's right there."

"Like it or not, pretty boy is no threat." Heavy said.

"I mean, it's technically true, despite probably keeping a mental list of weaknesses." Khun remarked with a smug grin. "And..."

There was some dead air that the certain angry girl was willing to fill.

"That's a heavy despite. " Eva said, not really mad. "Wait, you think that I like him as a teammate."

The other two looked at her.

"I do as a teammate. I would still punch his face and personality!"

Heavy and Khun were both a little bit shocked.

"Really? We're both of similar minds." Khun stated, as he had quite the scheming look on his face. "And what about your fellow runners?"

"Leshawna and Ryuko? They're okay." Eva smiled. "What's your game, other pretty boy?"

"They should be..."

Those two managed to run into the same cabin and were shocked to see that the trio together...mostly for fitness reasons.

"...Welcome to the club."

"What club? You force us together." Heavy stated, matter-of-factly, as Ryuko punched a hole in the wall. "...Oh."

Everyone that was in the cabin was looking at the exiled prince like he had commited some serious crime, as the guy was just trying to calm down silently.

Mostly with the cloned Chris Head that disappeared and the four of them definitely noticed something interesting.

"Alright, what do you want, dipshit?" Ryuko asked.

"Hey, hey, that's no way to talk to a teammate. You guys just have to hear me out today." Khun answered, as the four of them were still giving him looks of suspicion. "...All of us should vote together, if we all agree on someone to vote off. That's it."

"That's it? Really...don't talk that bullshit." Ryuko cracked her fists.

"If I wanted to talk bull, I'd choose someone." Khun stated, guarding with his mysterious suitcase. "And that's if we lose, which I'm planning to not do!"

"Come on, girl, it's not worth it." Leshawna said, actually holding back a calmer Ryuko. "My butt ain't tired yet."

Khun smirked, as the other four contestants left him in the cabin...not fully trusting the guy, but at least expecting him to not do some sabotage.

*Eva's confessional*

She looked a little bit tusled.

"Fuck...I should not tell her about my vote, because she's going to kill me literally." Eva crossed her arms. "Not like I care."

*Ryuko's confessional*

Ryuko was actually wearing some different clothes...some would say they were alive.

"The reason why I'm mad? I can't trust that snitch...I swear I saw him doing something with the other guy. Don't care how the cat got voted out, I get the feeling he'd sell my ass out!" Ryuko complained.

"Ryuko, it's not wise to deal with him like that. He's probably telling the truth...now." Senketsu added.

"Well, yeah. If he does some dumb shit, though, I'm kicking his ass personally."

*Confessional cut*


In other news, Hank and Soma were having a bit of a cooking contestants, propane grill to butane grill, because...someone managed to find some grills and surprisingly, some meat.

Oh yeah, it was also night time on a day where there would normally be a challenge and some were suspicious about this.

"Gonna be honest, if it's this challenge. You two cooking would be a giant target for...I'm going to assume spirits." Noah remarked.

"Look as much as we're in some competition, I bet you guys have not tasted Texan meat." Hank was cooking for everyone. "Soma, you're gonna see why propane tastes better."

"As long as it's barbeque, I think I know who's winning." Soma was smirking, cooking up some Japanese-style BBQ...with his own weirdly amazing touches.

"...I'm not betting on anything, but Chris rehashing another challenge." Noah just looked at the BBQ madness.

"And what's with the lack of popcorn. These guys took all of it!" Deadpool yelled from his own good seat.

Hilariously enough, there was only horror movies and only some of the best were in there...and they shared a different theme this time around, as some spirits were in there.

Most of the camp were watching it on the bleachers and most of them were spooked, especially with certain people hiding under it.

"Man, this is...scary!" Rock exclaimed, as he was trying to hold Clover. "And heavy."

"I know...but seeing someone move like that...gave the heebie-jeebies!" Clover was right into Rock's hands. "I wonder where Pit and Miko are, though?"

They were hanging out behind the bleachers in a very secret place...shaking in fear and trying to be cool.

"...Weird-AAAH!" Rock yelled, seeing another body rise up again...basically walking like a zombie in the movie. "That guy's alive again!"

Snake and Samus were just trying to be more not scared, even with a bit of fear in their hearts from the movie and others were silent, kinda knowing how these movies weren't real.

*Basil's confessional*

The mouse detective tried to look not scared.

"Is this what the future is? Horror novels put into pictures? There could be much better uses for these moving pictures!" Basil complained. "Still not as scary as the old man breathing down my neck."

*Confessional cut*

Deadpool was eating some popcorn with Shego and Mikasa, as Giovanni was trying to look as fearless as he could like most of the contestants would...but somehow worse.

Azula and her gang were attempting to not show fear and it was working, as Squirrel Girl somehow managed to get her cashew nuts through her squirrels, whose eyes were covered.

Tifa and Carmelita were both trying to sit through this...which was pretty easy for them, for they were interested in the movie's story about a woman and a man seperated by malicious spirits willing to dig up century-old grudges.

Tanjiro's fear face said everything, as Aisling and Robyn wasn't there for obvious reasons...and Piccolo just sighed as he had to take care of the demon slayer.

Mai, Yuri and Kasumi were doing the hidden reunion of the Womens' Team from KOF 96, trying to appreciate all of the scares, the romance and the poorly done practical effects...

...under the glaring eyes of Ram, who was not scared.

And finally, Basil was actually being watched by Coachman, who was trying to put some scares on him...himself and it was really odd to see.

"AAAHHHH!"

"Damn, Pinstripe, that was quite the girly scream!" Dante remarked, as he nabbed a bag of popcorn. "I believe you owe me something."

"Whoa, whoa, that...technically doesn't count." Pinstripe just put his hands up.

"...Pay up, weasel man." Dante just snatched the twenty dollars from Pinstripe.

"It's on TV, so I woulda been called a pussy for not paying." Pinstripe stated.

The two of them just shared a look, as they were still watching the conclusion to this long, long movie...and then looked back at their alliance leader, whose eyes were glowing.

Basil just moved away, scoffing at his adversary.

*Pinstripe's confessional*

The potoroo was...weirdly nervous.

"What's up with him. His eyes are glowing green, I swear his hair stood up a bit. It was like he got possessed or something...which I'm ruling out, because this guy's...insane both ways." Pinstripe remarked.

*Confessional cut*

There was a air of calm as the movie ended, but it was really short-lived...as the screams of fear came out and annoyed literally everyone else who was just watching the movie.

Hilariously enough, the other alliance in the Rhinos were having a bit of a moment...as there was another weird trio that also had a moment.

"Damn, that was...only pretty good." Kasumi remarked. "I really appreciate the story about those ladies, but at the same time, though, where's the blood?"

"...Since when are you a horror connsieur?" Mai asked, bumping the now nervous aikido practicioner.

"You were there, come on! I'm a movie lover." Kasumi stated.

"Yeah, Mai." Yuri said, looking towards Ram. "When she saw that one movie, I swear she accidental spoiled a major twist."

"And I apologise...again." Kasumi said. "Wait, you're not even on my team?"

"And I'm not allowed to do the talk, hmm?" Yuri declared sassily.

The four of them were quiet, as Yuri and Ram were just watching for anyone else that was coming in...besides Kyo dragging the scared lovers out from under the bleachers and giving the thumbs up.

"Wow, what a movie night...anyways, when's the challenge?" Kasumi asked. "And when are you going back to your team?"

"Right about now." Yuri said. "See ya, not gonna be ya!"

Yuri and Ram just went from under the place, as Kasumi and Mai were laughing their butts off about something that was barely heard.

*Ram's confessional*

She was her usual stone-faced self.

"If one of her friends go, then she is much more likely to be weaker in this competition and as much as I do not know why my master and Barusu wants me to win, I will take her down."

*Confessional cut*


Hank and Soma were just plain beaten out by Deadpool's apparently infinite stash of popcorn, as the night was continuing on and the projector...stopped working for some reason.

And that made someone very mad...aside from an already angry Azula.

"Dang it, I still have enough popcorn to feed an entire country!" Deadpool shouted, putting down the projector. "Which I would do."

"There's still people that need dinner. I don't know why starving is strategic, Azula, but I'm not following that rule." Hank stated, as he got done cooking in the meat.

"...I would not say that besides a wartime situation, which this is not." Azula was just ignoring Deadpool pulling out an extension cord. "See?"

"Well, uh, the way you were looking at me...would suggest otherwise."

"I was actually looking at someone else." Azula said, actually caught in the act. "What's he doing?"

"What's not wrong with him? He's got a lot of issues that needs to work out." Hank stated, clearly looking at who?

Coachman quite easily taking a serious look at Basil and Cassie, who was trying to knock him out and actually got whip grabbed on for a moment.

*Azula's confessional*

"Have not been here in a good while."

The princess took a moment to do something.

"It's honestly insane how he's still here making genius moves...despite his apparent lack of sanity. And that's why he'd make a perfect ally, if he decides to actually play strategically...instead of trying to play his own game."

*Confessional cut*

Deadpool was still trying to give away some popcorn in the preparation for something coming, as the contestants were understandably confused by...Chef wheeling in a box.

And it was all very obvious.

"Really, dude?" Lowain asked. "A host in a box?"

"Well, it ain't just him!" Deadpool proclaimed. "Does the name Gojo remind you?"

Lowain was very confused and Nobara was...mortified at how the superhero knew that.

"Nope, bromigo."

"Okay, it's gonna be real funny." And then Deadpool just left the conversation like it never happened.

Right before there was a certain duo that popped out of the box and this time around, it was another weird face, but it was much less weird...and the box quite literally evaporated.

"Sorry, campers, movie night's over. Challenge night begins...with this random blind guy!" Chris announced. "Campers, meet Gojo Satoru, spirit madness extraordinare."

"Yo, what's happening? I see one of my students is still in this weird game!" Gojo declared.

Gojo Satoru was a tall Japanese dude with light skin and wore all black, his shirt, his trousers, his shoes, even down to the blindfold that covered his (powerful) eyes and his face wore a goofy grin.

"That's a pretty nice shindig." Gojo said.

*Nobara's confessional*

"...As if I don't have enough to deal with. My teacher's on this show too and I don't even know why he's here!" Nobara grumbled, still salty about the 12th elimination.

*Confessional cut*

Lowain was looking at Deadpool incredulously, though the merc with a mouth was smiling behind the mask...and also getting some looks from his teammates.

"Chris, why do you trust-" Chef just got punched by Gojo. "-this pretty boy?"

"Because I'm here to help introduce the challenge." Gojo said. "Also, I swear...there's something here."

"This something? You guys are going to go around into the big islands and expel some pretend spirits! It's simple as find 'em, get five cursed artifacts off them and take them back into this pot of purification!" Chris explained. "How do you expel them? Doing very specific things, so it's not going to be easy! Wait, why are you here?"

"Because I just wanted to know what was up with my student!" Gojo just dropped some words, as the white-haired sorcerer that looked in quite the mood. "And there might be dangerous spirits in here..."

"Regardless of wherever they're dangerous or not, if you steal the charms, they'll chase you to the end of the islands!" Chris emphasised, before a random "OOOH" was done by Gojo.

Some of the contestants were really spooked by the jujutsu legend, while others reacted like Deadpool.

"Man, he definitely looks like a real joke!" Deadpool remarked.

"And he's on TV." Nobara whispered, only having compliments for her "teach." "Doing his job and trust me, he's definitely beating you."

"Cool, then we'll beat him and whatever friends he has to the punch." Deadpool cracked his own knuckles. "Hey, man, I've also exorcised some spirits before."

"Man, I was joking...I'm not even supposed to be here, but that's between the entire world and me." Gojo said, before actually doing his job.

"What-"

Chris just saw the white-haired guy disappear, as the contestants weren't sure what to make of their second guest.

"-Don't get too spooky!"

"Oh yeah! We're not going to get too spooky." Deadpool proclaimed, Nobara and Soma nodding along with him. "Just the right level as well."

"GO!" Chris suddenly said, as the contestants were splitting off at very different directions and doing very different things.

Besides a scared few and Daphne.

"Come on, too scared!"

"Actually yes, but I'm going to try and push them forward." Daphne stated, as she was pulling Reg and Tails. "They shouldn't have watched the movie."

"But there was blood and all that!" Reg complained, as the three of them were going onto another direction.

*Luigi's confessional*

The guy's skin was very...pale.

"Okay, so you've watched the scariest thing that could ever be...but the scariest thing was Daisy leaving and you were not scared of that! It's not even real, bro...I hope it's not real!" Luigi stated, shaking in the toilet seat.

*Confessional cut*


Well, Azula's crew was mostly not scared of the fake scares that could actually stop them from doing the challenge...but they were more suspicious of something else.

"Are you sure that there's nothing else?" Tron asked Azula.

"If there is, whoever that white-haired fool is...he'll deal with it." Azula said.

"Well, okay. Happens a lot in Cruise." Tron said.

"And it's not run by someone insane, so let's worry about more important things." Azula stated.

"Like not getting haunted by underpaid teenagers?" Harley remarked, ready to swing the bat at something.

"Yes. So, don't swing at 'em, nobody here gets paid enough to do this." Tron remarked, as Harley smashed a random tree in frustration.

"Fuck...what are you guys watching?" Harley stated. "There's a lot to do here, but there's no TV."

Azula and Tron were just keeping their mouths shut, probably since the interdimensional stream place wasn't exactly going to be intact with Chris finding it.

"Hello, ladies-"

"-Come on, Chris is probably going to smash whatever they're watching. Let's just get some cursed artifacts and win this." Squirrel Girl explained, as the five of them were moving their butts towards whatever the cursed artifacts were.

Yumeko was definitely attempting to watch for any underpaid workers...as were the rest of the Rhinos' best alliance, sure of the fact that the workers would be miles away from each other.

And Azula was really counting on it, as aside from Yumeko, Tron Bonne and Tron's robot servants being a bit slow, the rest of them were running like it was no-one's business.

*Tron's confessional*

"I don't really know why Yumeko's in this. I checked her out and she has just a stupid amount of money, probably insane and is clearly in with a family with some insane Japanese power...but it's whatever, because she's a bit of a genius." Tron explained, a bit exasperated.

*Confessional cut*

The worst alliance of some time (as named by some other people.) walked quite briskly and the other two were wondering-

"What's up with you? I mean, you're usually unhinged, but you're off them today...after winning? Did Azula really get into your head that much?" Dante asked. "Are you fighting against mouse guy?"

"The mouse guy's on another team, so it's a yes!" Pinstripe remarked, as the potoroo was looking tired of the taunts. "We won."

"Did we, though?" Dante asked. "Us three, I meant, because our team's really kicking ass with me in it."

"Yeah, we're safe from elimination unless some bullshit comes along, we've got real strong players and Azula ain't doing much." Pinstripe said. "And Muscle Man, apparently."

"Yeah, apparently's the right word." Dante remarked, as Muscle Man was side-eyeing the demon hunter.

"Bro, I came into this thing on my own and we're going to win." Muscle Man pointed to himself. "Seriously, how do you keep on surviving elimination...even though nobody likes you?"

Dante and Pinstripe just didn't really say anything, as their leader was not in the mood for all the talk.

"Believe it or not, finding a way around these fools is strangely easy if you know what you're doing." Coachman remarked with a sly smile. "Even if I had made mis-steps, there would be a way for this strange alliance to make it through! Basil was just here for the formation of this great thing."

"Okay?" Muscle Man was...just dumbfounded. "Nice."

For the other three, they weren't even going to say anything.

"I doubt we're going to be there before Basil, but there's nothing against stealing from him or his team. And I managed to get into his mind through the stares."

Though, Muscle Man may have finally gotten into this trust-worthy alliance, he got that it was weird hybrid between a strategic block and a insane old man's vanity project.

Which is why they actually ran into their first spirit and it was a strange choice.

Mostly because of it was an actual ghost, King Boo somehow being on speed dial and tired somehow and the four of them got blocked completely, as he got his gang of Boos to stop him.

"Hey, big guy-" King Boo started.

"Trust me, I can get whatever you need." Coachman butted in mid-conversation rather rudely. "Just get out of my sight."

King Boo was looking at the other three campers slowly, sure that he was joking, as they weren't sure why this was happening (again.)

"I've got a cursed artifact, you fool!" King Boo stated, clearly slapping the old man. "You want to see it, here it is!"

There was an empty portrait. A literal empty portrait with nothing in it and clearly King Boo wasn't even getting his magic to work on it.

"But you have to get Luigi first. Can't even put the man in this portrait, but I'm going to slap him a lot and honestly, he's going to have a ton of pain and a ton of det-Forget it, I said that."

"No, ghost bro, you say more words." Muscle Man cheered King Boo on accident.

"Shut up! Get Luigi and you get this thing!" the big ghost with a crown yelled, as the four of them backed away from the place. "Besides, who even are you?"

"Look, man, I've got a ghost friend. We're buds."

King Boo just sighed, as he just pointed Muscle Man away to his teammates, who were mostly in good spirits and giving them the thumbs up...besides the leader of the group.

"Let me hang out with my "bros" and please actually go."

Coachman was frowning rather proudly towards the ghost king, as the other three were actually going towards...wherever Luigi was at.

*Muscle Man's confessional*

The guy had an uneasy smile.

"Hey, Mordecai, I bet you're mad that you're here and that I'm on the way with the money! And, uh, Rigby, I'm in the best alliance in the game...with the creepy old guy and weasel man!" Muscle Man proclaimed. "Can't hate on Dante, though."

*Confessional cut*


- Unaired footage, but also incredibly important. -

Through the portal, there was four rambunctious villains that had the general theme of attempted death

But they were clearly in the portal room, ready to kick some ass for no reason...other than sweet, sweet revenge and a chance to get accquainted with their new bodies.

I-No was a witch with short black hair that was very...voluptous and light-skinned as well. She wore a red witch's hat with eyes on it, a red cropped leather jacket, a, short shorts with a giant brown belt and thigh-high red boots.

And the mole under her left eye.

Mahito was just a teenage guy with pale skin, dark pants and a top that had one seperated sleeve...but he was also a curse with stitched-up skin and a very powerful guy on his own.

Enmu, though, was clearly a demon with his blue eyes, disfigured grey skin and black and magenta hair. Though he simply wore a black jacket, a white shirt, grey stripe trousers and socks.

And finally, Nui Harime, the shortest, cute little girl with a killer blade that someone could ever handle...even down to the eye-patch, pink and white lolita-style dress and eyerings.

"Damn, I can see why you guys have joined up. You three are real scary!" Nui declared. "And the name, too, really shows how your toughy-whuffy and cool stuff."

"Hey, it was my idea adding the 'fuck you' to it. When it comes down to it, humans just ain't up to it...but you two are real different, even when it comes to Monopoly." Mahito stated, just casually slapping a guard out of the way.

"Oh no, but I suck!" Nui said, as she was slicing some randoms into submission.

"Yeah..."

Mahito then converted the random guy into...whatever his heart desired and then into just a grotesque thing.

I-No was just combo-ing someone that was definitely an android, but said android was really taking the beating...mostly thanks to Enmu's ability to send it to sleep.

How did it work?

Well, the android was fully in pieces, as the witch and the sleeper demon just walk proudly to take their revenge.

The security was just...not there, as their butts were fully beaten and there was

"So, all I have to do is let you beat this Sol guy and my second chance at life is just that?" Enmu stated, putting another guy into sleep. "And then I can send that terrible Tanjiro back into sleep?"

Another normal-looking demon that he brought along just hopped into that guy.

"Yeah, sure." I-No opened the door. "Anyways, we do what we want. And to those who are trying for a fight? Fuck you assholes."

"Geez, you're really rude." Nui said. "Which I appreciate, because that bitch Ryuko's going down to my old home!"

"Wow, you're rude. Pretty sure if I take down one of his students, Gojo's going to be pissed off-" Mahito was smirking the whole time.

"Alright, we get it, let's go!"

Oh no.

It was beatdown time and there was a challenge, so...it was not going to be easy.

A demon with a sleeping hand.

A witch with incredible time-space powers.

A curse (guy) that could mess with his body every which way.

And a little girl that could literally cut the clothes off someone.

So, it was not going to be the greatest of times or the worst of times, but it was definitely going to be a wild episode today.

'

Meanwhile in less perilous places, Min Min, Arle and Daphne were the three normal ladies that were running towards wherever the next spirit could be in and they were sprinting across a wetland.

Not caring about their shoes, though Daphne actually changed them for this round, those three were sure of something random...as they stopped to find a random wooden trap in the middle of some grass.

"Chris doesn't care about us. He cares about not getting sued, so it'll be in some stupid place." Daphne said, stepping onto the wooden platform.

"...Are you sure? It's not like he doesn't care about us. He's just willing to make us do some...bone-breaking challenges." Min Min stated, clearly not on Chris' side.

"Technically legal's kinda right, because I broke something last challenge!"

"Your nails?"

"My scarf has a hole in it, my nails are broken."

Min Min and Arle both cringed at the tear in the green scarf and the bandaged nail.

"Wow, that really sucks. At least we're going to make Khun prove-" Arle stepped onto the platform.

Which then convienently broke with the trio falling down onto the dirty, dirty hole in the ground...though it was not deep, it was ridiculously muddy and clearly there was someone here.

"Ew, ew, ew! I don't think it rains here!" Daphne complained.

"We're in some wetlands, so water probably goes here." Min Min attempted to dust off Daphne's muddy dress and...

...it sort of worked, as she used her arms to clean off a bit of the mud and then saw the surprised of her life...along with the other two.

No-one could have expected the blue-skinned Chinese girl to return again, blue-dress, sleeves filled with weapons and all.

"Hsien-Ko!" Min Min shouted, coming in for a hug. "I'm so glad, you're back-"

"Hold on, hold on." Hsien-Ko just put her hands up. "I'm not really back in the competition."

"Still appreciate you being here." Min Min did an extended high-five to Hsien-Ko, who returned the favour. "...Are you a spirit?"

Hsien-ko just gave a thumbs up from the giant sleeve, as Arle and Daphne were shocked to see some normals arms from the lady...and the three of them were waiting on whatever Hsien-Ko wanted to do.

And she had a piece of paper that was yellow that had the thing.

"Yes...and to free...this yellow rock, you have to do these things." Hsien-Ko spoke with a lot of attempted wisdom. "Pleased to...pleased to have your help."

The piece of paper had one thing written on it and the contestants and the "spirit" alike was not pleased to see it.

"We have to carry a what to you?!" Arle shouted.

"I know, it's so stupid." Hsien-Ko sighed, clearly not in the mood for...that. "But you've gotta get it anyways."

The three contestants put their thumbs up and got themselves prepared to do their thing, as they had no choice put to climb up out of the hole and get a giant...

...ball and chain.

And of course, Chris was hanging out in a tent with a whole soundboard and everything.

"Dang, these campers are going to have a rough time dealing with these spirits...after the break-"

The host actually managed to get a phone call.

"-Yo, this is the host with the most, Chris McLean, you better have a reason for-"

Chris actually listened to the call for a bit, before realising something.

"-Oh. Well, it's too late to stop this awesome challenge and I'll sort it out...after the challenge. Yeah!" Chris stopped the call and put down the phone. "This challenge just got...that little bit better."


To be continued in the second part of the spirit-filled episode, taking place on the two biggest islands in the game and this time around, there's a few gatecrashers that are really getting into focus the next time around!

Why these four gatecrashers?

I don't know, they're really interesting and would definitely fit a revived and revenging quartet of villains.

Why is Chris a sadistic mofo?

Old habits die hard, I guess and though he cares about the contestants, it's

Chapter 63: Episode 14-2: The Spirit Squad (!)

Summary:

In a strange plot twist, every one of the four teams have their own gatecrashing villains to deal with...
...along with the challenge that had everyone's hands on deck, so it was not going to be easy at all.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 14: Spooky Islands?
Part 2: The Spirit Squad(!)

Welcome to the second part to the craziest episode in the season so far, where the gatecrashers...do their gatecrashing, Azula actually does a lot, Coachman actually encounter the gate-crashing people, Rock and Clover decide to do some things.

And everybody else does everybody else things, so there's a lot happening in here!

1602jaw, that's a good summary of what this episode is and I kinda had the villains' listed for several months...mostly because they would fit the challenge, which was very different at the time! This Chris might not be as bad as Cruise Chris, but...it's still Chris.

Memeking, really appreciate the short review and honestly, there's a few more coming...in the next part.


"Welcome back to the spookiest challenge in this season! And these campers are about to avoid some curses!" Chris announced. "Ooooh!"

"Uh-" Gojo was about to interrupt them, coming in to do his thing.

"Come on, Gojo mojo, these campers are stupid strong for no reason! They can handle it!" Chris continued on, as Chef was just watching the screens...drinking some sodas. "And I'm going to give them an extra prize for catching the gatecrashers!"

"...Okay." Gojo then disappeared again to actually help the contestants.

The two main hosts stopped for a moment and then...just drank some more water, willing to let the extra host and the campers do their thing of smashing the gatecrashers.

"What if it goes bad?" Chef asked dismissively.

"Pretty sure that the blindfold guy has some friends coming along!" Chris suggested. "And it won't go bad anyways!"


Speaking of friends, Dawn, Tiana and Tanya would be a team that you would see nowhere else...other than a Total Drama multi-versal show and Dawn's sense was actually working.

Even if they were back in some deep vines and clearly in the middle of some bears that were looking at them.

"I'm going to assume Dawn's presence is making this possible." Tanya stated. "She has some nature-related powers."

"Yeah, sure hope that she doesn't curse all of us." Tiana remarked. "Bears don't stop for anything...or so my daddy told me."

"I mean, what else would?"

"...I don't know, but still...she's scary."

Dawn motioned for them to stop, as she stopped in front of a place that had beads in front of them and a crazy lady that was clearly...

"Isabelle." Dawn stated, clearly pointing to an unstable red-head.

"How do you know my-oh, hey, Dawn, I was just doing stuff that's super secret and then I hung out with these bears, like, a lot and that's when this bear with scuba gear got some paper that told me to come here! And that's why the bear serve my every whim like that!" Izzy then laughed, after saying all of that.

Since the three Deers hadn't exactly met the crazy red-head that was wearing lime-green witch clothes, they were taken aback by the amount of words that she dropped.

"Oooh, you guys are going to find this funny! I'm really hungry for a pineapple, but they don't have any here and there's a bunch in a cave and like, if you get those, you get these things!"

Izzy just put down a wooden pineapple.

"They say that this pineapple fixes your back!"

"Okay, sure." Tiana said, backing away from the situation. "Wait, how do you get there?"

"You'll know when you know!" Izzy shouted, as her bears stayed put...

...and the campers just ran out of the bear den.

*Tanya's confessional*

The soldier looked incredibly...miffed.

"Oh, sure, let's get sent to another world. And do challenges that no-one sane would for an indescribable amount of money. And get some pineapples from a clear trap disguised as a cave!" Tanya shouted. "Being X, does my pain please you?!"

*Confessional cut*


Riku, Darkness and Nobara were actually running from something...mostly because that something was actually one of the gatecrashers doing their thing.

Getting a bit of revenge and some more fighting experience, as the teen-looking evil thing was coming for them...just for kicks and hits.

"Holy shit, did Chris plan this!" Nobara shouted. "Because he's sick in the head!"

"Doubt it, because he's fighting us. Why would he be fighting us...oh." Riku then fired some Firagas.

Mahito was clearly in the fighting mood, as he stretched his arms out in grotesque fashion towards Darkness, who was enjoying it a bit too much,

"Oh, let me wrapped up in your hands!" Darkness praised Mahito's limb mastery. "And arms, please."

Riku and Nobara were just trying to get the clumsy masochist out of the trap, as the knight herself was clearly about to get transformed into something crazy and of course...

...the nails came out and stopped that from happening.

"Oh, man, you don't get to see someone enjoy that every day! Eating you two is going to piss someone strong off...and I can't wait to see your hate going up." Mahito just went on a ramble of sorts.

"Shut up, dumbass!" Nobara was firing off a bunch of nails towards the cursed spirit.

"Damn, I really did get your attention!" Mahito exclaimed, happy to see a bunch of angry souls.

And he came in swinging, too, extending his arms and turning them into blades for a second, though the contestants all dodged...some more carefully than others.

"Hey, Darkness, can you please get some teammates into this. I don't think this guy's part of the challenge!" Nobara said.

"But-"

"You'll die for real!" Riku shouted, before the clumsy crusader went. "Who's this guy?"

"Some creep named Mahito." Nobara said between some breaths.

The two of them were just running away, sure that this guy was just stupidly powerful and could literally stretch towards them and kill them without a second's thought.

Which wasn't too far from what was really happening, as Mahito was in a good chase.

"Come on, where's the sweet taste of death!" The creepy dude with the stitches called out. "You said, you were going to send my ass down."

"Hey."

And finally, help came, in the form of a slayer of giants and enemies alike...with her two blades and badass air around her.

"Stop or your head's going off."

Mikasa joined the three that were in for a rough time, as Mahito changed...a bit, making his arms super sharp for the kills.

"Oh, you try that."

*Mikasa's confessional*

"I don't know what Chris thinks he can do, but he just hired some random powerful guy off the street and he's clearly in it for murder." Mikasa said, actually quite scared...despite her tone.

*Confessional cut*


As for the team that Sol Badguy was hanging around, the Rhinos were doing their thing of attempting to find some actual "cursed artifacts" in the middle of a potential battle zone.

And so far, Sol and Carmelita actually proved to be reliable in finding their next "spirit" or generally spooky person, as it was just someone that was very into bone puns.

"yo, hope you find my sandwich. it's fresh by the way." Sans said, clearly in the market for good food.

And so those two were in for a quest to get...a sandwich, because Sans was either too much of a lazybones...or the sandwich was up on a post.

"Can't he float or something, because this is just some bullshit." Sol stated.

"Sol...the skeleton did request for us to take the sandwich and we have found it." Carmelita said.

The two of them tried their best to jump up to the twenty-eight foot pole, but their highest jumps weren't even close to reaching it and even the footstool assist from Carmelita didn't net Sol enough height to reach it, only touching the upper half of it.

It was like that for ten more minutes, as strategic jump after strategic jump missed their mark completely and Sans was still waiting for his...not fresh sandwich.

Then some help came along or rather, some teammates came along.

"...Okay, right now, I've got bigger problems than you dumb ass." Sol remarked. "That's twenty-eight feet of wood to collect a damn sandwich, so please help your fellow teammates out."

Coachman was smoking from a pipe, while his fellow teammates were already putting their thumbs up.

"I would and you did say please rather nicely. But how? That is clearly too tall." Coachman said, as Dante just went off and did his thing.

"We do a totem and the most stout man goes on the bottom, which is obviously you." Sol replied with a hint of mockery.

"Then who would be at the top, because if it's someone that would make all of us fall...then we'd have a problem."

"We'll solve the problem when the time comes to it. You won't help, mostly because your arms are relatively short compared to your height."

"And your lanky legs aren't going to make us fall down? Hmmm."

The two people that was wearing red, as the duo was still in the middle of the confrontation and the other three were already working on the totem, balancing as good as they could.

And where was Dante.

"Hey, guys that are talking shit down there! I got a sandwich!" Dante exclaimed without an actual sword, as Rebellion was kinda in the pole. "This is one of the cursed artifacts...because it sure smells like it."

The demon hunter jumped down, keeping the integrity of the terrible sandwich and catching his sword in style.

"Heh, I've done stupider things, but you two arguing is pretty stupid!"

"Dante, the man with the plan!" Muscle Man exclaimed, as he did some serious high-fiving towards him.

The other four contestants were noticing that the two arguing men were looking at them like they had done something impossible and also noticing that...someone else was looking at Sol.

"Er, yeah, Carmelita, you might want to get this sandwich back. I dunno who that lady is, but she's raring for a fight."

"That didn't need saying." Carmelita grabbed the sandwich and ran back in the same direction as fast as she could.

Sol was instantly readying his stance to fight against his worst enemy, as did Pinstripe...even if she was a sexy black-haired lady with glasses that made her look like an aunt.

I-No walked in, ready for some second chance revenge, as Muscle Man was just chuckling and seeing what was truly going on here.

"Damn, your ex-"

"She's not my ex. She literally tried to erase me from existence." Sol remarked. "Dunno how your ass is back from the dead."

Muscle Man just chuckled at the accidental joke.

"Probably a little bit of this, a little bit of that, a little bit of dimension hopping to fuck your challenge up!" I-No stated, swinging around that guitar. "I ain't rooting for anyone else to win, just for you to lose."

"Fuck off back into the jaws of death." Sol remarked, pulling out his fireseal.

"Damn, at least, I'm not living a double life." I-No said. "But, at least, you brought friends along."

"Friends? We're merely teammates and honestly, as much as I don't like him, you must have a cursed artefact in your hand. And considering the way you're doing things...I see we must do to win that." Coachman explained, as I-No actually rolling her eyes at the end.

"Yeah, you three can try." I-No said, as she was rushing in with her guitar. "But, you're not getting it."

Dante actually jumped back, Sol guarded with his sword...thing and Coachman actually came in with a...cursed whip strike...yet the witch that was fighting all of them was unaffected.

Muscle Man was actively being dragged back reluctantly, as Pinstripe was doing just that and they were behind a rock.

"What the hell, man, I was gonna fight her!" Muscle Man stated, before seeing the wild moves that were being thrown out there.

Mostly I-No flying and then smashing Dante in the face cleanly and letting her hat throw out a projectile towards Coachmnan's extended whip...and it hit the whip.

Muscle Man suddenly lost his enthusiasm, as Pinstripe was exaggerated pointing towards the three-on-one battle that was somehow equal.

*Pinstripe's confessional*

"Chris, why did you hire this broad? This witchy broad with a flying guitar and projectiles? She's clearly not doing her job good and trying for revenge!" Pinstripe complained loudly.

*Confessional cut*


Right before the fight, Tanjiro, Samurai Jack, Uraraka and Yuri were the four that were trying to complete this challenge without missing a beat and they actually managed to run into a weird treehouse of sorts.

It had literally looked like it was built yesterday and they were also on the side of a hill...so they weren't really that careful.

"Wow, it really does look like a bunch of kids hanging out." Uraraka said. "And wow, they're cute."

"But it's not Halloween, so why are they all like that." Yuri remarked.

The two kids, though?

One was literally a pumpkin head with a jumpsuit and the other was actually a skeleton, though he looked like he was a costume.

"I dunno, maybe they're just Halloween fanatics?" Uraraka popped back in.

"Could be, but I don't trust Chris." Yuri said.

"...What's a Halloween?" Tanjiro asked. "Because it sounds really spooky and I don't know what it is."

And that got everyone minus Samurai Jack gasping at the fact that the demon slayer didn't know about the spookiest holiday of the year...Samurai Jack was even surprised, as he did hear of it by proxy.

That also included the two kids that were really excited.

"It's the best time of the year!" The pumpkin headed exclaimed.

"The time where spookiness happens!" The skeleton kid also exclaimed.

"And fun."

"It is...spooky month!"

Tanjiro was surprised to see the two kids just be excited about his introduction into...spooky month, as he had no idea what was going on, but...

...he did see the people do the dance, complete with the crouch, the speed and the dance and also, he joined in at the same exact speed.

"Wait, what's your names?" Tanjiro asked, stopping the dance for a moment. "Are you two lost?"

"I'm Skid, this is Pump and yeah, but it's really spooky in here! It's a spooky month!" The skeleton kid shouted, pointing to his pumpkin-headed friend.

"But it's July...and I swear there's a cursed artefact here or something." Tanjiro tried to ask. "Wait, does it happen to be spooky?"

"Uh, yeah!" Skid just went off at light speed...and then came back with a wooden tablet. "On it, you'll learn the secrets of spooky month!"

"...Thank you for the tablet? Seriously, are you two lost?" Tanjiro asked, in some terrible confusion.

"Nope, gotta go back to our moms." Skid shouted. "By the way, it's in October and it's gonna be fun!"

The kids were off to do some more celebrating, the other teammates enjoyed their dancing and Tanjiro was only incredibly confused.

Until he smelt an odd smell that was unnervingly familiar to him and saw that the kids themselves were sleeping on the ground, so the incredibly strange though had came to his mind and said thought scared the smile out of his face.

It did not help that Yuri got kicked awake by Uraraka and Samurai Jack actually had his sword out, so Tanjiro did the same in response to the irrational though.

And then he jumped out of the treehouse, still wearing socks and no shoes.

"Oh, Tanjiro, I haven't seen since I died. It wasn't that long, but I really did miss trying to put you to sleep both ways." Enmu casually walked out, complete with the tentacles slowly letting him go down. "And eating humans, but these two aren't humans!"

Tanjiro just did a guttural scream, his Water Breathing clear and his sword sharper than ever, as the other three.

"It would be nice if you didn't eat people. But sorry, for the sake of everyone here...I'll fight." Tanjiro declared, as Enmu was practically pleasing himself.

"Okay, the rest of you fight. I'll rescue those kids." Uraraka declared, as she already went around the battle that was happening.

As the sword came swinging and the demon put him momentarily to sleep, the hero in education decide to rescue the two kids that just wanted a spooky time.

Tanjiro definitely knew that, forcing the demon to go away from the weak kids and Uraraka, who picked them up and ran as fast towards where help could be needed.

Yuri and Samurai Jack were on support, disgusted by the demon's proclamation.

*Yuri's confessional*

"Seriously, Chris, I thought you wouldn't get worse, but why do you need to top yourself in everything. Be less cruel for us and the audience!" Yuri huffed. "I'm going to kick that guy's and your butts!"

*Uraraka's confessional*

The hero looked weirded out.

"Wait, do they have quirks or are they just spooky kids? I dunno, but what I do know..." She held up the wooden tablet. "...is that they need to find their mom and get back to their homes."

"Nah, we're fine." Skid called outside of the confessional. "It's spooky in here."

"Kids, it's really dangerous..."

*Confessional cut*


 

The final revived adversary was making a beeline for Ryuko, who was on the beach and she had the maddening grin of someone that was both petite and had a copy of the Scissor Blades.

Which she was and she cared a lot about that, especially when she ran past someone that was also familiar...that had no power.

Mako's mouth was as wide open as it could be, as she just turned on the radio coms to warn her friend's allies and her friend.

On the eastern beach of East Rushitall, Ryuko, Falco, Joseph and Cassie were coincidentally making the team's job of finding the not really cursed artefacts quite a bit easier.

Especially since the thing was metal and one of them had a metal detector on their hand, though he could not dig with his hands.

"Falco, you're a real shoveller." Joseph remarked. "But check this out."

"This is no time for style, we've got other company." Falco said, putting the shovel down and hitting some treasure. "...and of course, it happens when we have the treasure."

"Whoever they are, I'll know what their next line is!"

With that out of the way, Nui was really coming for the accidental hero of Honnouji, clearly wanting nothing to do with fighting any cursed things and she stood up on a tree to make an entrance.

"Random girl, your next line is 'Ryuko, being dead's temporary!" Joseph remarked.

"Ryuko, being dead's temporary for me. Your friend announced it for me." Nui made sure to let Ryuko soak in the fact.

To then jump down to let her own eyes believe it, leaving the four Swordfishes ready to do a smackdown.

"Come on, let's trade! You'll be dirt in the ground, I'll look for the best clothing!" Nui shouted, pulling out the unique blades. "It's fair."

Ryuko's yell prompted his teammates to pull her back and Heavy joined the four-strong crew, "non-lethal" machine gun and these four already came prepared to swing.

Even if Nui's modified Scissor Blades was clearly putting some fear in them, they looked ready to work with Ryuko actually pressuring with the most intense of punches.

That punch did hit the short girl pretty hard and she still just took it like it wasn't really a big deal and clearly, the four of them went back after seeing Nui just chuckle.

"Now this is what's fun!" Nui declared right after the chuckle.

*Cassie's confessional*

"Judging by the looks, we've got a big fucking problem. Ryuko's incredibly strong and forceful, so it looked like it should have broken a cheek, but it did almost nothing to her!" Cassie shouted, ready to take her on. "Looks like we're going to be right in there."

*Confessional cut*

Went back to a position where Nui couldn't instantly swing and slice some parts off, trying to find out what this lady...was, as Heavy was unloading some weak bullets and Joseph was trying to pull something.

Too bad that he got easily spotted, as he was crawling on the sandy beach to try and connect the wire...and Nui was in a destructively good mood.

Joseph actually managed to barely dodge the explosion of sand that still went into his own eyes, but his Hamon Breathing still protected him from the barrage of attacks from the enemy.

"Lass, calm down, I'm not friends with Ryuko." Joseph took the time to wipe the sand from his eyes.

"Don't give me that bullshit! You're still teammates with her!"

Immediately, he guarded an kick to the eye and of course, his Hamon powered poke stunned and hurt Nui for a few seconds. Through her own bootleg Scissor Blades...which then split apart.

But Joseph knew what was coming and rolled right back.

"Yeah and that's why you're trying to kill me?"

"Oooh, good answer and can you please let me get a touch in?" Nui switched back to the cute voice...before Ryuko came in swinging. "Looks like-"

"Shut the fuck up! Joseph, move your butt!" Ryuko yelled with an impressive amount of rage.

Joseph just kinda ran for a second, seeing that the two enemies were going at it with impressive vigor and strength.

Heavy was still not properly dealing with Nui, as Cassie was waiting for an opportunity and Falco were trying to go in with their guns and...their target sliced them all at once, before managed to get punched for a second.

"Uh, nice." Falco sweated.

*Falco's confessional*

The bird was angry.

"I don't get it. Youse telling that two teenagers, one of them who looks like an actual 13 year old, can actually beat up a top of the line pilot and a guy who's defeated 'not' vampires before? Man, reality's such a supermassive collection of spaces."

*Confessional cut*


Of course, two of the three couples were having a fight over a random cursed artifact, which was just a calculator from the "dead" Cody (who actually got a bit of a zombie makeover.)

Rock, Clover, Snake and Samus just so happened to run into each other and the former two were clearly outclassed by two pros of their game.

Even if it was just seperated by an consistently exploding mud bomb, which made someone very mad.

"Yo, Clover, I got you!" Rock shouted, trying to carry Clover. "How does stuff like this get invented?"

"Some guy has a bad day and decide to ruins everyone's day. That's it." Clover stated, as Samus got done cutting another one of the wrong strings.

"Man, that makes sense."

"Yeah." Clover was analyising the mud detonator. "Rock, guard me?"

"Uh, they've got a crazy washing machine, shouldn't be that hard to wash." Rock tried to calm her down for a second, as Clover looked at the wires.

The bomb defusion wasn't even close to being over, as Snake and Samus were getting a front row's look at the mud detonator and Clover was crying some actual tears.

Rock was just there, sure that he had better things to do...but he didn't want to do those better things, as he saw Clover actually cut another wire.

For it blow up in everyone's faces with some more mud, Clover to get spooked again and the rocker to finally cut another random string that the other two were watching.

"Wait, why aren't you going in to-" Rock asked.

"We don't have explosives and Snake's C4 would likely not reveal the artefact. By the way, your move!" Samus grinned at the end of the explaination.

"But what's with the turns?" Rock decided to come in, with the wire cutter.

"It's fair." Samus smirked...before the rocker actually cut the right wire.

And the chest actually came out of a metal box in the ground, as the box slowly rose up...the four of them including Legoshi and Luigi on standby to watch.

*Legoshi's confessional*

"Er...I don't know why I didn't participate in the wire-cutting challenge, though I've got a very good reason for it." Legoshi remarked, showing his less sharp claws. "Yeah, considering my track record, I'm not touching those things. Whoever decided on taking turns is a genius, though."

*Confessional cut*

Legoshi and Luigi immediately got going, as the box came out of the ground and the calculator was still in it...rising really slowly to raise the potential carnage on getting it.

Rock, Clover, Snake and Samus were also real close too, as the calculator was still rising out of the box and then...someone snatched it.

Luigi was booking it with the calculator in hand, Samus doubling up on the helping some friends front and Snake was there, ready to fire off a fake Nikita.

Legoshi and Clover were also booking it after the bounty hunter and the mansion cleaner, sure that they were able to catch it.

Rock clearly tried, but he wasn't even as fast as even Snake.

"You know, I'm gonna be waiting a while for that kiss." Rock remarked. "But it's worth chilling with my friends!"

Still though, it was not going to be a close one...even if it was only because of Samus kicking Legoshi in the head and the other two player actually coming to carry the wolf.

Even if it was because the bounty hunter went for the strongest kick that she could offer and Legoshi still picked himself back up...way behind the Deer trio.

Rock and Legoshi was stuck, as Clover came to support the three of them.

"What kind of crazy kick does she have?" Legoshi remarked. "She's a...really good bounty hunter."

"Yeah, like, we've gotta go somewhere else." Clover said. "There's probably like a bajillion of the cursed things out here!"

"Man...ow...we've gotta." Legoshi confidently proclaimed, as Rock and Clover were still very nervous. "Get it."

The three of them just went into a random direction in the forest, walking through some oddly tall grass to go and find another "cursed artefact."


Chris was plainly shocked, Chef wasn't that surprised and neither was Gojo, despite clearly picking up something up to help the contestants.

"Dang, that's crazy." Chris announced. "Serious question, who's going to win? Because I'm-"

"Whoa, whoa, don't you have these guys to actually do the show?" Gojo stated. "And the other guys shouldn't be here."

"Hold on, hold on, these guys are still fighting and there's always a chance that the other guys could do some crazy stuff!" Chris just told him. "Like block the artefacts or even destroy them."

"Damn, man. I called the interns to try and stop these villains, because you've got some strong people hired!" Gojo said, spinning the random phone.

There was silence for three seconds, exactly, Chef intently watching the campers and the gatecrashers go at it with their wild moves.

"Will the contestants get enough cursed artefacts for their team? Will these enemies beat some of the campers into losing? Will the other players notice the carnage happening? Either way, find out after the break!"


To be continued in the third part of the fighting-filled episode, where Coachman pulls a move, half of the Deers end up doing the same thing several times and a few of the other characters that missed on some action in this part...get some in the next part.

For the record, there will be kissing.

And pro gamer moves in the name of love.



Chapter 64: Episode 14-3: Fight, Flight and Spooky Strife

Summary:

The challenge continues to get disrupted by four powerful enemies back for revenge and...it has somehow become part of the challenge, as the rest of the contestants try to deal with the actual challenge and the four battles that were equally shared between the not so pleased teams.

It's going to be tough for Sol, Nobara and Tanjiro...in particular.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 14: Spooked Boney
Part 3: Fight, Flight and Spooky Strife

THERE might BE KISSES! THERE WILL BE TRICKERY! THERE WILL BE blood and there will be bad jokes mixed in with the good ones.

That's really about it for this part and oh yeah, Part 2 was the prelude for this long as heck part and Part 4 will be quite short, despite the very different elimination conditions.

Memeking, just kinda went with it and honestly, there's a bit more of that in this chapter, but this chapter's about the fights baby!

1602jaw, because I still have to juggle with doing 80~ characters, this chapter will deliver on that and the next will do that...even more so.


Legoshi, Rock, Clover and Storm Shadow were a crew that was walking through some ridiculously tall grass, as the latter of the four saw something weirdly interesting.

Even if it meant that he couldn't come for them.

"Wow, you are really making excuses. Get real, dude." Clover complained.

"I found Snake Eyes, took his cursed artefact, proved my superiority to him and helped the team. Compared to you three, who got nothing." Storm Shadow remarked, as Clover was ridiculously quiet.

"...Okay, but-"

"Guys, it's not that big of a deal. We've still got four to find and her skills are going to help us find out." Rock encouraged his girlfriend. "And so does the ninja."

"At least, someone here's talking sense." Storm Shadow said.

"Shut up, man. You're always off doing your own dumb thing and it's urgh like you always show up with the perfect move and then you disappear for twenty years!" Rock also shouted. "We need to kick some rockin' butt together."

The tension in the air could be felt, as the quartet was silent to the extreme and they were walking into the middle of the some kind of graveyard zone.

Or an attempt at it with a few skulls, a few candles and a stupid amount of fog that was now surrounding them...clearly in an attempt to spook all of them, but they kept on moving on towards the clear cabin that could be marked out in the distance.

Storm Shadow was still far ahead of the other three, who just knocked on the door...which meant that it was not surprising that someone was in there and less surprising was that Azwel was back, still having purple hair, purple robe and pale skin.

"Can you please unhand me, you ninja fiend!" Azwel yelled, his purple hair clearly dirty.

The ninja in white let go.

"Some people don't know how to greet...though, you would be perfect for inheriting the Dark Seed." Azwel told the four of them, then bowing to all of them. "Forgive me...I've forgot to introduce myself. Azwel, savior of humanity."

"I don't care. What do you need?" Storm Shadow asked.

"What he means to say is...what is your request for the charms?" Legoshi asked, sweating a lot.

"This seed is part of the key to finding about humanity's potential evolution!" Azwel then brought out a picture of a sunflower seed. "And once I have it, Chris will divulge the secrets of the Dark Seed."

"...Don't worry, we'll get it for you." Legoshi looked like tired of the conversation.

"Uh-" Clover stated.

"We'll get it!" Legoshi exclaimed, as he pushed Clover out of the range.

Storm Shadow left to find the sunflower seed in very specific places, as the other three were very much thinking the same exact thing...walking through the fog.

*Legoshi's confessional*

The wolf was not impressed with the weapon-wielding warlock.

"That guy is crazy, but I heard he's also powerful. I don't know how much longer this season is going to be, but...this Chris McLean guy clearly only hires the craziest of people." Legoshi stated.

*Confessional cut*


As for the other members, they were still fighting I-No in the clearing and they were not exactly winning...or losing, as Sol and Dante were aggressively dodging the witch's own attacks and the witch herself was able to fly over them to do some surprise attacks.

Muscle Man was watching the fight from a safe place in the trees and was also watching Coachman getting hit several times by an real life combo.

And yet, the old man was still up and barely injured and everyone besides him was plainly confused.

"Okay, what are you?" Dante asked, defending against I-No's note projectile.

"Too old to care, obviously." Coachman remarked...before preparing himself for something.

"Besides, you blokes aren't coming up with ideas!"

Sol actually got hit by the projectile and I-No actually stopped for a second just because of that shout, wondering what the fuck was going on.

"But I have one-" Sol and Dante went up to him, clearly tired of his shouting.

"Shut the fuck up, you expired tub of lard." I-No stated, not interrupting the sudden huddle between those three.

Said huddle was filled with animosity, to boot, but there was a very good reason for it...the plan actually being inaudible to their opponent, who was still watching them.

And then Sol just broke it up aggressively with Dante slapping the old man on the head, the former two coming with some clean sword slashes to the face of an witch that was loving the fight.

It did help that the two sword guys were taking turns in their tag-team combo, even throwing a straight kick towards the face of the witch, still leaving her a bit disheleved.

But not really injured or willing to give up that guitar.

"Seriously, old guy, what were you talking about that made Sol mad? Giving him to me? Offering me something?" I-No asked. "Or something stupid like in every other challenge you play a role in?"

"Ah..."

Taking of the dead air, Coachman said something.

"...my dear, you do look like you need a drink of sorts."

Everyone that was still watching the fight was surprised.

"A drink that could help you defeat my dear friend Sol!"

"Whoa, whoa, what kind of bullshit are you pulling-" I-No was plain surprised to see a bottle of water. "-I drank on then way here, no thanks."

Sol and Dante was clearly ready to take a swing at it.

"Really? This is just a thing of water...is your fight really more important than water." Coachman smugly grinned, trying to get into her head.

"YOU'RE SOME SENILE IDIOT if you think that's going to help you!" I-No drank the bottle of water aggressively. "I'm going to knock your block off, you understand?"

She rushed in towards the still smiling old man, as she came in with the hardest of swings to actually knock him out and...her guitar stayed intact, in spite of the bruises that it brought.

He still grinned, as he got knocked down to the ground.

"Finally, I'd never thought he would shut up." I-No flew back into the heat of battle.

Sol just countered that with a sliding fiery fist to the guitar, putting I-No on fire...and with just enough time, Dante managed to put a few more swing slashes before slamming her into the ground.

And she still looked fine.

*Dante's confessional*

The demon hunter was dumbfounded.

"Yeah, sure, sabotage our teammate so that you can go with some big plan that doesn't work. Said teammate that is very cool and knows how to pound this witch in the ground! With passion, too!" Dante shouted, clearly tired. "...What did you do?"

*Confessional cut*


Tanjiro and Samurai Jack were both working through dealing with the sleeper demon, quite literally trying to go for the neck and avoiding the purple...flesh things that would've stopped them.

Enmu was faster than ever with a second chance of his demon life and Yuri clearly tried to help with some Haoh-Shaoh-Kens, throwing some big ones to stun the demon with socks.

It clearly helped, but things were moving a bit too fast for her comfort, accidentally making Tanjiro get hit by one...who was forced there by Enmu's purple flesh thing.

Yuri then turned up the heat, coming in for the direct hit with her ears covered and bringing in some potential kicks...only to be stopped by the sleeping hand into a pretty good dream.

Uraraka was sprinting to get some more help, seeing that her power wouldn't really help in this kind of battle and she had a grimace on her face from seeing her friend asleep.

She ran and ran, until she quite literally smacked right into Dawn and Luigi, who were going for another cursed artefact and she had some words to say.

"Tanjiro and Jack are fighting this weird guy that sends people to sleep with his voice and his hands and since we're on the same team, can you guys help?" Uraraka asked as fast as she could.

"...Yes, I've got just the thing!" Luigi declared.

"I don't know if I can help, mostly because of my power being connected to Mother Nature." Dawn said, seeing something...bad. "And it would only make him stronger."

"Hey, I'm putting my foot down for our team players. The best thing you can do is call for someone else!" Luigi told her, as Uraraka was pissed.

"Actually...that someone is coming towards them right now." Dawn told the two of them. "This is all I can do."

"Then let's go beat up a sleep-eater!" Uraraka declared, as Luigi was confused. "The guy's a demon."

"...I might be scared, but I bet they're scared too..." Luigi said, readying himself for the fight.

"Good luck to you two. I'll bring as many people as I can!" Dawn stated, glowing with her own power. "With my animal friends of Mother Nature."

Though Uraraka had gotten Luigi, Samus felt something unnatural and Snake was in the mood for a good fight, the two of them heading towards the epicentre of the battle.

*Dawn's confessional*

"This was all I could do, because though my power is strong...it is useless against someone who can put me to sleep. It's only because I really appreciate sleep." Dawn explained calmly.

*Confessional cut*

Back at the battle, Yuri was dreaming the good dream and the other two were still fighting the good fight and there was still many sword strikes that only sliced through Enmu's weird appendages.

Those also had eyes and Samurai Jack learned the hard way to not look at them, by taking solace in a good dream that involved...a certain someone that he really wanted to be back.

In the dream, he was up in a beautiful Japanese forest, the flowers a weird lilac colour that signified...something that he couldn't remember, but there was definitely a bench.

And someone sitting there that pushed out some of his tears.

"Ashi?"

"...Jack?"

The two of them were as surprised as each other to see them, clearly going for a silent hug and they both looked like they haven't aged a day at all.

Though no words were said, there was none that needed to be said from possibly the couple that killed their biggest enemy...and then they broke up from the hug.

"Hold on, where did you came from?" Ashi asked.

"...Some island...on some show." Jack tried to recall. "I was fighting a man with fangs that could send people to sleep and then...I'm here."

"Wow...that is weird." Ashi remarked.

The two of them were actually walking through the Japanese meadows, wondering...what was actually happening with the fushia sky and unaware of the chaos that was going on outside of the dream.

Said chaos?

...


Tanjiro was clearly trying his best to slice Enmu's neck...but considering that he came back from the dead, the demon himself was stopping any neck hits with his weird eye appendages.

And someone was trying to blindly wake up the displaced samurai by trying to protect them with some floating debris and stuff...Uraraka seeing the very apparent danger that was hitting the rocks.

The two of them alone were somehow keeping up with the demon's suprisingly sly moves that made its mark on Uraraka and Tanjiro's cheeks...with Yuri finally awake, ready to smash some more.

And she went in with the attack, as Uraraka threw more than a few rocks in front of Enmu and Yuri preparing something to break the demon guy's guard...as he was still pelted with rocks.

Uraraka stopped the rocks...right as Yuri hit the demon in the chest with the hardest uppercut that she could muster, even making him go airborne for a good second.

Tanjiro went in for the cut, complete with a Water Breathing technique that was...

...clearly interrupted by the demon still spinning in such an awkward position for his sword swing, but not for his hand that was sliced clean off.

Yet Enmu didn't mind that too much, aside from a short scream that was...weird and he stood still with his other hand out.

"Come on, your teammate's already having a good dream. Why don't you have one, Tanjiro, you know that-"

"Shut up! I'm not letting you eat my friends!" Tanjiro declared, tightly gripping his sword. "Really!"

Uraraka and Yuri were standing right besides him, already pelting some stuff to protect...Samurai Jack, who was still fast asleep in an uncomfortable way...stuck in a good dream that was weird.

*Yuri's confessional*

She was plain angry.

"Look, it's one thing to be some cosplaying weirdo with some weird powers, it's a whole thing to terrorise my teammates! Even if they're dumbasses, they're my dumbasses!"

*Confessional cut*

Enmu was just dizzy to get hit by the attacks, as the demon was trying to get Tanjiro to strike foolishly and his smile indicated that more than anything that he was showing.

Uraraka at this point had looked at the eyes again and it was now time for Yuri to double down on the blind fireballs, the karate girl jumping up into the trees to avoid the eye-covered appendages.

But she couldn't jump high enough to not look at it and ended up falling into the same deep sleep that her teammate was in...but not before firing off another Haoh-Shaoh-Ken.

A giant yellow fireball that just so happened to stun the eyes that managed to put someone else to sleep, as Tanjiro was the only one that was awake to realise something very obvious...the demon was right there, ready to slice him.

And then he cut Enmu's head off with a breathing-boosted swing.

A swing of water that seemed a bit too simple for a returning enemy.

Tanjiro controlled the water...to do a simple slash that cut the demon's head off, which Snake witnessed and they both realised something very obvious, as the flesh slapped itself onto Enmu's decapitated head.

Which Samus definitely pulled Tanjiro out of the way for, as Snake carried some weapons to cut a desperate demon down to size...and a headband to cover his eyes.

"I saw that move coming from a mile away, so guess where I am now!" Enmu declared. "It should be obvious."

His head...was on a mechanical bear and it was clearly looking malicious to boot, the red eyes looking right at the demon's yellow eyes.

*Snake's confessional*

"Imagine having your next mission being cutting a guy's head off and then whatever the purple thing was just putting it back on and him fusing with a bear! I mean, I would do it, but most people would just get outta there." Snake stated, as though the fusion was a normal thing.

*Confessional cut*


Pit, Miko, Riku, Mikasa and Nobara were the five that clearly had a chance of getting Mahito off these islands and off the show, but they had two sharp problems that they had to deal with.

One, the two hands that could quite easy block any attack that they came up with, even with Mikasa putting the full force of the rotating momentum towards one attack...and it just grinding across his arms.

Two, Mahito himself.

He was very fast.

Really fast.

Fast enough to get a strong hit on both Riku and Mikasa with a close swing of the right arm and sending them into a temporary spin that would end up with them witnessing another attack.

Pit had his bunch of random weapons in his bag and he used one that probably work...some arrows of light that did their job of distraction.

"Looking for some guy to fight? Because-" Pit declared, firing off a few while his declaration was getting finished. "-I'm it!"

Mahito went up to his height, just jumping up the tree with quite the sadistic smile and missing with his next swing of his razor-sharp arms, even with Pit just standing there.

The angel himself may not have been alone, but his girlfriend was down there...prepared to deal with something that could kill and has killed before, ready to put some of that muscle memory...

...into trying to climb the tree.

"You guys really know how to put on a show, but I've got some stuff to pull for a certain lady. And curse man." Mahito said, not sweating as he swung twice more towards Pit.

Miko actually just threw the hardest kick followed by a bootleg Tatsumaki Sepukyuaku to the face of the edgy curse, bouncing right off him with another reference-filled kick.

The purple-haired gamer took a breather, as Pit unloaded another bunch of light arrows towards the curse, who was really loving every hit that he had gotten.

But he had one more thing to do.

Which he didn't have to do...because the angel himself split his Silver Bow into two and decided to do some slicing and dicing, Mahito cleanly dodging the swings that Pit took with his dual swords.

Though the curse dodged the swings from the angel, Pit was really rushing down the curse with things that wouldn't really hit him...but only stop from seeing whatever attack was going to come.

and Miko made sure to get...a Punch Out glove, coming in from nowhere to knock the curse right back to the ground with an impressive uppercut that was a bit too clumsy for comfort.

And then the gamer girl just went into the woods to put it away, hoping that Pit didn't see it disappearing like it was from a game.

"Nice one, Miko! You just picked up random stuff from the junkyard?" Pit asked.

There was some silence.

"Uh, yeah, obviously!" Miko shouted. "Was just stuff from the junkyard."

Pit just took a look at a bracelet.

*Pit's confessional*

The angel was sure of something.

"You know, I get the feeling that if she has a secret, she won't reveal it. And that's fine, because I've got bigger problems to deal with...like the...other stuff." Pit said, now with a nervous smile. "Yeah, it's going to be kinda rough and kinda cool...at the same time."

*Confessional cut*

Even after all of that, Mahito just stood up slowly and he did look like he got a bit of the hurt...but not too much of it, still smiling at the chaos that he was deliberately causing.

As the five of the stronger players were fighting, the rest were desperately trying to make up for it with their skills in the background of the battle that was starting cover half of the island.

Nobara was trying to use a hammer in the intended way, boosting its power with some cursed energy and then shooting a nail somewhere into Mahito's body.

Only it ended up hitting a tree.

"Damn, I thought it hit it perfectly." Nobara remarked, firing off another two with the hammer.

It hit right up in Mahito's face.

"Goddamn, that actually hurt."

Nobara stepped to prepare some more nails hitting where they're supposed to, the nails actually floating in place for a quick two seconds...before doing a bit more damage to...Pit's arrows.

Which fired at nearly at the exact same time.

"Fucking 13 year olds."

"Then look at where I am!" Pit shouted.

The arrows did got straight into Mahito's head and the nails went into his feet and he was just screaming in pain like-

"AAAH, nice!"

Every one of the five fighters stopped to notice that it was real awkward and it even managed to attract a few others that were not so excited to do a battle with a pale-skinned Frankenstein teen...

Besides Deadpool, who actually managed to get some things into the cursed spirit.

"I heard you needed-" Deadpool remarked. "...what's with the look?"

"The look of us handling it?!" Pit and Nobara shouted, clearly somewhat out of sync and just giving the merc with a mouth a weird sensation. "Stop copying my words!"

Mahito was still ready to take down one of his enemies, he got caught off guard by the shouting.

*Nobara's confessional*

She was pissed.

"I don't need some superhero wannabe coming in and saving the day and taking all of the credit. He literally did nothing, but shoot paintballs...at a guy that sweats off whatever the gamers did to him!"

*Deadpool's confessional*

The man with the mouth wasn't pissed.

"Finally, some shenanigans that I can get behind. No more random bullshit...which is honestly the only thing that I kinda hate about this season."

He was listening to the words.

"Dude, whoever's writing this is kinda on point with the drama! Old man versus 14 year old warmonger is pretty awesome!"

*Confessional cut*


Azula's crew were still a single unit, being led by the 14-year old imperialist, that was in the middle of trying to get another cursed artefact back to the host with the most.

And said artefacts that was still cursed, as Sierra was chasing all of them through the forest and the drama obsessed adult wasn't making it easy for any of them.

Tron Bonne was literally held hostage by the purple-haired blogger turned Total Drama content creator and her Servbots couldn't really do anything about it.

Besides be hoisted on Squirrel Girl's shoulders and screaming a lot.

Harley and Azula were making quick work trying to find a weak spot and the former didn't exactly care for the latter's fireball towards Sierra and Tron that just hit the latter.

And there was still a lot of ground left to cover, but there was a better idea on the horizon and it started with the girl that was on top of the trees, whispering something important to the squirrels and the Servbots.

Right before landing back on the ground and getting into a whole situation.

"Alrighty, pass it to me! Harley's going to go swinging!" Squirrel Girl shouted.

"Actually, I'm keeping it." Azula was holding...Sierra's burner phone. "Must have some cursed energy."

"I've watched enough of this to know it's absolutely cursed!"

"...Good point."

*Azula's confessional*

"I do not know much about this Total Drama..."

She paused in thought.

"...but if that purple-haired girl put her passion towards anywhere useful, like in war, she would somehow turn the tides on her own. Luckily, she's completely useless, because she'd make anyone lose if she was on their side."

*Confessional cut*

Sierra got knocked out, courtesy of a hard swing that came from Harley and Tron Bonne and the other two finally managed to get back to the host with the most, who was just chilling in a beach chair...in a hut with Chris and Chef.

And they didn't knock.

"Hey, dude...never mind, your team has three cursed artefacts and honestly, you guys aren't that fast. Just not slow." Chris announced, grabbing Sierra's burner phone. "Okay, you two campers, you gotta go!"

Azula and Squirrel Girl just went back out of the hut, trying to get the final cursed artefact...which was going to be much harder to get, thanks to the host with the most smashing the button.

"Hahaha, those Rhinos are gonna-Stop doing that!"

"Stop doing what?" Dawn asked.

Chris was in the middle of trying to look for something from Sierra's burner phone, as Dawn and B might as well have teleported into the hut with the two hosts.

Chef keeping watch, as usual.

"Look, please tell me you didn't just want to spook me." Chris announced, as B put in a weird scroll in his hand. "Nice...your team's still one artefact behind the Rhinos!"

"Do not worry, but we will get you something. Though this challenge may have a questionable end." Dawn warned the two hosts, who just rolled their eyes.

And then she was out, as B went out of the door.

"...I don't know why she's trying to spook us, but it ain't working!" Chris was smirking, as Chef was just sighing seriously. "This challenge is awesome!"


Nui was clearly holding up quite a bit better than anyone really expected, as while she had a whole bunch of people trying to fight her with some weapons that were working...

...but Nui was quite literally built different, which was becoming very apparent in the fact that no matter what kind of combo that Cassie and her teammate pulled out, she just got back up.

"Are you sure she's a real person?" Cassie asked in disbelief, getting a little bit worn out.

"No way. She's quite literally Life Fibres...you know, super powerful clothes-ah, forget it." Ryuko said. "What matters is that we're putting her ass six feet under!"

"Makes sense, because I'm tired of her BS too." Cassie said.

As for Joseph, thanks to his Hamon power, he was clearly seeing that Nui was very mad and also very willing to derobe the guy with her nails...but he had two things on his side.

Ridiculously sharp grass that was cutting right through whatever Nui was made out of...and the clackers that came in for massive damage when she was clearly not looking.

Which in this moment, she was not and they indeed come in to do some more head-smashing of the clacking variety...though they actually managed to get stuck in there.

Nui grabbed it out and decided to start taunting, but not before-

"I know what you're going to say next...'Ryuko, whoever that guy is, he's only a one trick pony!" Joseph remarked with a smile.

"Ryuko, whoever that guy is, he's only a trick pony...aww, that's cute. Sure hope you don't lose to your own trick." Nui then just threw the clackers at an impressive speed.

Just fast enough for Joseph to see it and also fast enough that his arms got hit incredibly hard...actually causing a whole wound to appear on the elbows.

"AAAAHHHH!"

Heavy just fired out his last bunch of bullets, which actually went into Nui and he managed to hit pay dirt, as the seeingly tween villain was temporarily taken down.

"Hahah, weird little girl just done with bullets." Heavy remarked. "Take that...whoever's mom she was."

"I dunno, if she's down yet, but someone's gotta carry her butt!" Ryuko shouted, as she had one simple solution. "A bunch of fucking rope, please!"

"Why do you swear so much?" Heavy asked.

There was a whole bunch of ropes that came from nowhere, but Ryuko was just enjoying seeing Nui tied up a bit too much.

*Ryuko's confessional*

"I know that she's not out for the count, but I've got a good thing going and she's still pissing me for no reason." Ryuko remarked.

"Hold on, how do you know that she's just not taking advantage of your rage." Senketsu told her seriously.

"She probably is, but I'm savouring the fucking moment because where else am I going to carry her again?"

"She is still alive, so hopefully, it's only once before this season's over...but it's likely to not be that."

"Good, because I'm ready to pound whoever sent her. God knows if it's my real mom, I'm about to make some mince outta her...again!"

*Confessional cut*


Sol, Dante and hilariously...Coachman were slowly turning it around thanks to the completely bizarre situation that the unlikely trio was in.

I-No really noticed something that was very wrong, as she tried to swing her guitar towards the demon hunter...and her guitar slipped out of her hands just like that.

Her ears were already donikified and she had a tail, but her hands were starting a really unnerving transformation for everyone there...besides the man that put it into action, who finally woke back up.

"I can't believe it's working." Sol said, not too shaken.

"Me neither and I'm with the guy!" Dante remarked.

The two rough, tough, red men were still hitting I-No with some clean sword hits and the slow transformation was not stopping at all, as her hands were getting less and less mobile.

Hell, to the witch lady, it seemed to be speeding up to her own sight as the two sword guys was doing a real-life combo video of sorts, Sol sliding across the ground towards his distracted enemy and then pulling off a Ground Vortex, a uppercut with his sword.

That sent right into Dante throwing two sword slashes before slamming himself and the black-haired witch right into the ground, pounding some more pain into I-No.

And she was unamused by Coachman slowly walking up to her, his alliance subordinate stepping away to see what could happen next.

The true kick of contempt, as a round house kick that quite literally sent her up into a tree and then he just looked at her with some impressive contempt for someone that apparently didn't know her.

And when he pulled the whip out, her hands were hooves now.

"...Honestly, what shall we do with you?" He asked with a smile that would chills her up. "Can't say that I would like to-"

"Leave her alone, dipshit. We fought her because she's got problems that she needs to deal with." Sol remarked, who didn't have a guitar. "We've gotta get Luigi!"

"Yeah, we've got to bring him to some ghost who doesn't like him." Dante remarked, ready to ask something. "By the way, can I keep this guitar?"

"No." I-No said. "I'm about to smash Sol with it."

"No way you are with those...hooves?" Sol stated, as his worst enemy was looking smug about...something.

"Honestly, considering you pulled the guitar out of somewhere, this thing's gotta sound good." Dante was playing the guitar for a second. "Hey...where did you get this?"

"The construct of space, dumbass. Pretty sure that I can make more of those, so-" I-No stated.

"It's a one of a kind, I got ya! Hey I'll give this back to you when you need it." Dante quipped to the witch. "Probably very soon from what it looks like."

"Yeah as much as you're very annoying, you've also teamed up with some unscrupulous bitches. So, uh, keep at it."

Though the witch meant for someone to care about those words, the unlikely trio with a ton of animosity between them, had one more actual thing to do and they were about to do it with intent.

*Muscle Man's confessional*

He had a ton of leaves on his body in general..

"Look, even if somehow the old man was lying his butt off...are you going to deal with that?" Muscle Man asked. "But I'm built different, so it ain't gotta hurt me!"

*Confessional cut*


"Yeah, right now, one of the gatecrashers has finally crashed and the other ones are-"

There was a certainly a duo kissing in the game, as the two gamers were awkwardly looking at each other and then...coughing to get some of the cooties out of the mouth.

"-Eugh. But some of these teams are lacking in finding the artefacts, courtesy of these random gatecrashers! And who's going to lose because of them gatecrashers?" Chris asked.

"Probably not the team with three of them." Chef remarked.

"Anyways, doing that after the break!"


To be continued in the fourth part of the half-cursed, half-honest episode and honestly, what was that kiss?

Probably going to be explained in the next episode and sorry for the delay, quite literally got lazy for a few days and trust me, the next part will come out on Tuesday.

Emphasis on will by the way.



Chapter 65: Episode 14-4: BEGONE CURSES AND VILLAINS!

Summary:

The conclusion to the challenge.
Frayed with tension, broiled with battle and four villains caused more problems within the teams in this episode.
Will the gatecrashers push one team to win again? Or will they have nothing to do with the teams messing up the challenge.

And besides...there do be kiss.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 14: Spooked Boney
Part 4: BEGONE CURSES AND VILLAINS!

Curse will be gone!

Explainations will be there!

And more importantly, the battle for avoiding elimination and trying to not get killed will be finished, wherever the host has to intervene or not and Chef does not get paid enough.

Spoiler alert: Chris sees ratings only.

And thanks to...everything, this part's probably going to be the funkiest final part of the episode, so read yourself into a coma or something, because this chapter's probably the longest one that I've done in a while!

But it's not like death is permanent if the gatecrashers coming back to life is anything to go by!


"And we are back with...the kiss."

Chris may have sounded disappointed, but that was only because Miko and Pit made an awkward kiss that just made them both blush.

"I thought it was funny!" Pit exclaimed.

"I know." Miko said.

These two were sprinting.

And hilariously enough, it was also because Mahito was plain getting hammered by five different people throwing their best attacks out there and throwing their best attack was an understatement.

Riku was just blasting a whole bunch of water at Mahito, only to have a certain cyborg throw some electirity at him and these two things combined to have a shocking experience to the white-haired curse.

But once again, Mahito didn't get hurt too much and he had one more trick up his sleeves or rather...arms.

"Serious question. Do you know how to deal with the darkness?" Riku asked, charging up a massive flare.

"Pretty much...I carry it with my many, many hands!" Mahito declared, before there was one thing that practically had to move the Keyblade Master out of the way.

"Domain Expansion: Self-Embodimnent of Perfection!"

The hands were coming up to cover him and since there was a whole bunch of trees...guess what happened to them, as all of the people that came in to fight him backed off at tremendous speed.

Fast enough that they didn't notice that the hands were gone just like that, but the trees weren't really gone at all...but flying into the air, ready to slam into the forest that some of the teammates were running into.

Like he meant to destroy the forest for a second or two.

They were flying and then they fell down to earth with all of the grace of a falling tree from a tornado, the foliage slamming down onto the tree-covered canopy that covered the contestants.

Some of them really got hit by the trees, borderline getting caught by them and being able to get up...and others just blew them up like they weren't massive and spitting out a stupid amount of debris.

And then Nobara...decided to put some nails into a voodoo doll, which had a hair that Miko put in and then...just like how he came here to distract the teammates, he dipped out of the situation...but not before saying one thing.

"Bye, guys! I hope that distracted you from winning!" Mahito declared, probably hearing...something. "That was a pretty fun fight!"

The world was probably not fucked for another few whatevers, but Nobara and Miko felt the chills that came from those words and the curse sprinted towards the other gatecrashers.

*Nobara's confessional*

"This fucking guy...is going to get it. What's it? A shopping spree's load of hurt!" The brown-haired young sorcerer declared, before throwing a whiffed punch at the camera. "Augh!"

*Confessional cut*

The other contestants that were in the battle were just surprised to see that the guy just backed off, but they were hyped that it happened anyways...even in spite of the injuries that had soured the mood severely.

"Oh my god, you two kissed? Nice!" Deadpool quipped towards the two gaming lovebirds. "So, what was it like?"

Pit and Miko was glaring at the mercenary seriously.

"Okay, t'was asking a mere question. Looks like I missed a lot."

"It was not worth being there." Mikasa told Deadpool, who almost opened his mouth. "Some trees were thrown up."

"And I missed that?!"

"No, you really shouldn't."

The six of them were just ready to find some more things, as there was one obvious direction that they were going towards.

"We have been got, though." Mikasa said. "And we do not have enough artefacts."

"FUCK!" Nobara just yelled, which got everyone's attention.


Speaking of the swear word, Ryuko managed to have her most...not dead enemy tied up with her crew and it was not easy at all to keep a swearing short teenager tied up.

Mostly because Nui Harime doesn't do losing well and also because Cassie was tired of the teen's just untying her ropes with her nails.

"Awww, can't keep your worst enemy down? That's rather nice of-"

"Shut your fucking tiny mouth!" Ryuko yelled at the blondie.

The walk towards wherever they were going was long, ardous and filled with another chance to take the win...courtesy of some blue guy that just jumped down from the trees, complete with devil horns and x-shaped sunglasses.

He wore a trouser and a denim jacket, so it could only be...

"Hey, un-tie me! These brutes are trying to carry into the fire...of death!" Nui whined appropriately. "Yes, please untime me. you guy that looks familiar for some reason."

"Oh...I will not. Decided that I was going to be a protagonist." The guy with the devil horns stated.

"Okay, you blue hobo, do your protagonist thing and untie me please!" Nui shouted, still trying to be sweet and definitely failing at it.

Ryuko and her crew was actually running away from the guy that was just not getting tired and then teleported...just to start up a conversation.

"At least you got the full experience of being tied-up. Pretty nice-"

"Happy Chaos, please, please, please get me!" Nui shouted, in between cutting another super sturdy rope.

"Okay."

Suddenly, the people that managed to tie Nui up got blasted away minus the kidnapped villain herself and said villain was carried by Happy Chaos doing the peace sign.

And the five of them got slapped out of their minds, as the two villains were just...gone and they literally had nothing to give for it.

Besides a bunch of a trees that got torn in half and Ryuko really seething in anger.

*Ryuko's confessional*

"FUUUUCK!"

"Ryuko, get a hold of yourself." Senketsu tried to slap his master...but couldn't reach him.

"Wait, hold the fuck on! SHIT, she just disappeared like a bitch with some bootleg-ass Scissor Blades...man, why do I sound like that right now?" Ryuko asked, a bit too angry to sound reasonable.

"Because Nui escaped to...who knows where on this massive island." Senketsu stated. "You seem more motivated.

"You're clearly right. I'm staying on this show until I find Nui and crush her bones, threads or paper! I'm kicking her ass!"

"Ryuko...then don't let your anger boil over."

The black-haired teenager with one hell of a fired up soul...listened.

"To make it through, you're going to need to help out."

Ryuko just calmed down a lot.

"Yeah...I'm going to do that."

*Confessional cut*


In the green corner, it was looking...quite neutral, as Samurai Jack still dreamed his dream, Tanjiro was actually putting on the moves and now that Samus was there...Enmu was not having a great time putting people to sleep.

Samus, Snake and Tanjiro were just too strong of a one-two-three combo to deal with, especially since the former two were hammering the demon with distracting attacks that just did a stupid amount of damage.

Mostly the former two and Yuri unloading on the attacks that were practically timed-strategically to kick his ass with impending precision...and Tanjiro had no idea how to go about it.

He knew that he needed to cut his neck...but how was he going to time it without hitting one of his teammates, even if it was only Yuri that was doing some proud close quarters karate smashes.

But he had one thing to protect.

The people that he hated, he loved and barely knew...but he breathed with some serious intent, putting some Water Breathing to good use.

The samurai, though?

Back in the meadows that had changed a bit, there was still peace in the air and a weird feeling that was in the air...for an reason that would make sense later.

It wasn't like they didn't know, as they seemed ready to fight.

"You feel something?" Ashi asked.

"Yes."

The dream meadows...didn't change, besides the stupid amount of clouds that were clearly masking something...something that was also familiar, yet unnerving to the both of them.

The smell of someone trying to put someone to rest and a certain demon just popped out of the clouds and yet the skies have cleared around...Enmu fighting a familiar friend that Jack had.

A massive guy in a kilt that was really not in the mood.

"Jack, ye laddie!" Scotman shouted, completely frustrated. "This wee little idiot's trying to fight me!"

And then it was like his big friend just fell, as Scotman was asleep.

"Weren't you fighting that guy?" Ashi asked, seeing her boyfriend just realise something important.

"Yes...but not in a dream. I must fight out of my dream." Jack stated, solemnly looking at the reality ahead of him. "Sorry, Ashi."

"Sorry that I couldn't be out there...but don't worry about me. Worry about...there!"

Samurai Jack's vision got swallowed up by the light and Ashi just waved a slow goodbye, shedding a tear for her boyfriend back in reality...while she was in the middle of...Void's Erasure, stepping into the invisible portal.

Tanjiro was actually swinging for the demon's neck, as he actually managed to cut a little bit of Enmu's neck...but before he could go fully into doing just that.

He managed to catch one of the sleeping eyes and he was back to resting, he was lying down...with a now empty box.

Samurai Jack finally awoke back up and weirdly enough, there was another person there...not necessarily a contestant, but she was definitely a sister with a bamboo rod in her mouth.

"Come on, Nezuko, why don't you join us?" Enmu asked. "I'll let you have all of the meat in exchange for your-"

Nezuko may have been a bit short, as Samurai Jack stoically ran for the neck, but she had good kicks for days and those kicks were just hammering right into Enmu's still ugly face.

And claw swipes, too, letting her brother's samurai friend take the chance to slice the whole neck off of the demon...with a perfect cut.

It wasn't like the demon sister caught the sleeper demon off guard, as Nezuko then went to sleep in the middle of doing a divekick and though it may have stunned Enmu, he had the upper hand.

"I'll let your traitor self go, if you just give in-"

Samurai Jack cut the head off the neck perfectly, letting Nezuko go.

Letting all of his teammates wake up.

And then Nezuko was just in awe of the samurai's determination-boosted power, ready to help her brother and his teammates out...injuries ready to be burned away.

"Jack!"

Tanjiro shouted that, remembering the challenge.

"Does a demon head count?"

"Why would it? My head's beautiful enough and it doesn't bring..."

Enmu got shoved into a bag that Snake now carried...and his socks too.

And then Snake and Samurai Jack, both uninjured, sprinted off towards where the campsite was...guessing that it would count for at least one cursed artefacts, considering that the smell really woke Tanjiro up.

"Damn and with that, the last of the gatecrashers are gone and...they may have cursed stuff, but whoever's coming has to give it to me regardless!" Chris shouted with excitement.

*Nezuko's confessional*

She had a bamboo rod in her eye, but she was clearly happy to help her brother out and get some time to exert herself.

*Tanjiro's confessional*

"I'm glad that's over. But how is he alive again? Even demons don't return from the dead...so...something incredibly terrible must have happened." Tanjiro looked more determined than ever. "Zenitsu...Inosuke...please find your way here."

*Confessional cut*


The trio that actually managed to defeat their opponent first weren't having the best time trying to get back into the camp...especially since that they had a lot of people trying to find their third or last cursed artefact.

Their team may have had the most of them, but the other team didn't have the least of them.

"How do you blokes like-" Coachman asked.

"Okay, big man, you've gotta rest! That was...a messed way up to defeat some lady." Dante remarked.

"Eh, she made a jackass out of herself throughout her whole life. It's not like she was a good person."

Sol was just horrified and confused.

"...What the hell are you talking about?" Dante asked. "You've never met this lady before!"

"Yes, I have...sort of." Coachman remarked. "But I wouldn't have needed to."

The other two were just sure of something...very off.

"Why?" Sol asked. "Why the hell did you turn her into a donkey?"

"Because she obviously made her mistake of dealing with me." Coachman remarked, before doing a dark chuckle. "But why should you two be surprised...I made the deal to help you two."

"Pretty demonic, huh? I guess that's what your hat's hiding." Sol remarked, as Dante just clapped once.

"I'm just bald, you friendly blokes." Coachman said with an impressive amount of malice. "Deal or not, we are going to get it to that quite strange host."

"I don't believe you for a second." Dante just sped...to get the hat off and lo and behold... "Okay, you weren't lying that time."

"...I am rather glad that you took off my hat." Coachman remarked, clearly tired of the two of them at this point.

The three of them just ran on forward, as they were clearly getting chased by some other contestants towards the campsite...mostly because of Catalina and Riley coming in with paintball guns.

It was not working, because they were paintball guns and the ballets quite literally got deflected by Dante in the coolest fashion...and as a cause of that the two of them were painted right back.

"Wait, is that really it? I just swung those back!" Dante remarked, seeing the duo's eyes covered in paint.

"Nigga, this guy's now fucking with you." Riley complained, ready to go full blast on the paintballs.

They had bigger problems than dealing with two contestants that were rather adept with the paintball guns, as Dante just let them spray some paint on his jacket.

Just 'cause.

Riley and Catalina sprinted with whatever was left of their paintball bullets...as they were both rolling to just cover the guitar and to also distract from the obvious.

It worked surprisingly well, as Dante dodged out of the way with the guitar...and the other two were just pelted with paintballs, in spite of the rather fast paintball shots.

Though it may have ran out, Riley and Catalina just jumped on the old man, who was just letting them try to beat his head down...and it was not working.

"You fools, I-" Coachman ran proudly...but not before Catalina smashed him with the gun itself. "-I have a thing to prove to my team about!"

"I don't care, you look like an actual pig." Catalina came swinging...towards the old man that were running right ahead of her.

"You probably wouldn't be the first to say that."

"Well, I'm the first woman to say that shit!"

Though Catalina actually ran quite a bit faster, Coachman just used his whip to slap her eyes like it was not a problem and...she stopped in pain, going down to the ground.

"Serious whippage, man, there's about to be close one...or not, for the Rhinos already have three to their name!" Chris announced.

*Riley's confessional*

"Look, I know that getting racks is the main reason why I'm here, but that was some other kind of move...like a supervillain type of move. I ain't complaining, but that was dirty." Riley stated, clearly not impressed.

*Confessional cut*

On the other side, Tanjiro managed to catch up to his friends carrying Enmu's quickly fading head and ridiculously smelly socks and the three of them were sure that they had two more to go.

But they had no time to waste regardless.

Luigi, however, took a braver turn...as he stepped up to his current biggest enemy out of the game to request one simple thing that he needed.

"Give me the cursed artefact!" Luigi shouted, his boots quaking.

"No...technically someone has to-" King Boo was plain flustered. "-give me you."

"Who said it didn't h-have to be myself..."

"...Uh, me? Is there-"

King Boo quite literally saw Dawn teleport right behind him like an edgy anime character and she looked quite inquisitive to it.

"-WHAT THE NATURE GIRL?! Please don't read me..."

"Hello, I have helped Luigi on his quest to get here. Please give me the diamond." Dawn stated with some powerful intent.

"Fine!" King Boo whined. "I was going to sell it on EBay and then rip them off!"

The ghost was crying, as Dawn and Luigi were both confused at the full turnaround of the giant ghost's mood, but they did have a diamond to carry towards the place.

And speed, as Luigi booked it with Dawn "right behind him" to get the diamond to avoid taking another loss for his team.


"Hold on, that's just dust and the socks that made a camera fall down. That's three cursed artefacts for you Deers-"

"No, Chris McLean, that's a fading head." Snake stated, as the sack still had half of Enmu's fading head.

"Uh, obviously, it's not that cursed...just weird, dude. Speaking of cursed, you guys are going to lose...again!" Chris remarked, before seeing that Dante was carrying the guitar in his own hands. "Dante's clearly got something cursed-"

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" Luigi yelled, still in the forest.

Dante actually managed to stop for a second, before being completely thrown off by an explosion that was really worth its own weight in speed and seeing Dawn for no reason.

"How did you-"

"I took a shortcut." Dawn said. "And my friend here is going to bring a good fate for us Deers."

All of a sudden, Luigi came in with a diamond in his own hands...doing the misfire and finally running on the ground, still carrying it and putting it into Chris' own hands.

"Luigi, you look like you got smashed up! At least the Deers nets another win with your cursed artefact!" Chris announced. "Dante...sorry that your team has to vote someone off. I hope that there's a bucket-ton of tension during the vote!"

Ryuko and Nobara clearly smashed into each other, as they arrived back at camp...in the middle of their own fight, using their hammers and punches like it wasn't a big deal.

And then they realised when Chris actually smiled, bad stuff usually followed.

"Swordfishes and Crows, your team have to vote off someone...again! Hopefully, it's exciting this time!"

"Screw you, Chris!" Ryuko shouted.

"Yeah, no wonder no-one likes you." Nobara added, pushing the black-haired teen off.

"Damn, that's unfortunate that's a lie. You and your enemy has to report to the campfire if the votes pile high enough!"

Luigi, Tanjiro, Snake, Samurai Jack, Catalina covered in leaves and Riley still carrying the paintball guns were all cheering for their own team, as they all knew that they had barely cinched.

*Catalina's confessional*

"See what I mean? If I put my mind to it, I'll start running this shit like back in Liberty City!" Catalina yelled proudly. "And the other people helped my ass out, but chica here's got potential."

*Tanjiro's confessional*

"That's very good for me, because I want to know why Enmu was back. But I also want to get back to protecting the people from demons." Tanjiro said, as his sister just went up to him.

Nezuko just nodded confidently.

"I know...maybe if I win this, I'll might find some way to turn you back into a human. But Lady Tamayo promised me something..."

Nezuko cheered him on.

"...Yeah, right now, I need to celebrate with my friends."

*Confessional cut*

Dante was plain pissed off, as Coachman finally walked himself towards the campfire, very much with a smile and Azula glared menacingly at Dante.

Unfortunately, a lot of the team was pissed off with having to do another vote, especially since they all came back at mostly the same time as Azula.

"Serious question. Why shouldn't we vote for you?" Satori asked.

"Because I'm really...let's just talk this out inside." Dante stated.


"Due to...certain things that I'm dealing with right now, I can only watch the eliminated camper's face of dread on the Dock of Shame. Which sucks, because you know how I love tension, but...I've got something better!" Chris shouted through the speakers of the mess hall that had some good food spread somehow evenly.

Even if Chef was fighting a bunch of interns at the same time with martial arts, that wasn't going to stop the television drop down.

"Social distanced elimination ceremonies, huh? Kinda sucks, but your votes make it awesome!" Chris remarked. "Anyways, gotta deal with stuff, cya in about an hour!"

That was not unlike Chris, but all of the contestants noticed that things were rather uneasy on the Rhinos again.

"Yo, they complaining again? How many challenges did they win?" Riley asked.

"3 out of 13, so they have a right to complain." Snake stated, biting through some fried chicken.

"Yeah." Riley replied, clearly not listening.

The air on the Deers' table was generally jaunty, as contrasted by the Rhinos' table, where throwing people under the bus was borderline an olympic sport...signified by the silence within there.

Besides a few.

"Hey, babe! I know I'm married and all that, but your detective stuff is sexy." Muscle Man complimented Carmelita...sort of.

"I will not consider it." Carmelita gave him the cold shoulder.

Tifa was surprised to see that the two rival alliances weren't at each other's throats...but mostly doing something that wouldn't be too surprising.

"Woo-wee, am I stuffed! Us ladies are just going to talk about fashion and what not!" Squirrel Girl was getting looks from her alliance. "See ya later!"

"Really? I know a thing or two about fashion." Dante remarked, winking to the camera. "Can us lads get some advice."

"Uh-"

"Sure!" Azula added, fake smiling throughout it. "It would be nice to teach these dumb men about fashion, right?"

Tifa realised what was going to down and promptly whispered something to Carmelita and Clover, right besides her, who were clued into the mystery vote that they both shared.

And then it spread to Rock and Legoshi, strategically making them share five votes...for an obvious choice.

*Rock's confessional*

He was in a motivated mood.

"As much as I don't want to believe them, they are also the strongest players on our team and man, they're cool to hang out with...aside from my new girlfriend, so I'm going with them." He said.

*Confessional cut*

As for the other two teams, Shego, Michiru and now Giovanni were doing something a little bit unsurprising...as they were hanging out on top fo the cabin, the latter of the trio struggling.

"Well, what do you think of voting off Kipo?" Shego asked.

"I don't know, she's a cool person. Sandy, though..." Michiru said. "...she's probably a strong player and would kick our asses any day of the week."

"As much as I like her, Kipo would do the same."

"If that's what you're going for...I'll be out." Michiru remarked. "Sandy's actually smart enough to really win this thing!"

"She proved me wrong when I said that my powers aren't powerful enough to be called Lav-Acid, which is a cool name!" Giovanni dramatically stated. "And Kipo believes it."

"Are you serious...never mind, we're voting for the squirrel girl. She did help us lose in the sleeping challenge." Shego stated, clearly tired of the duo's lack of seriousness.

The other two looked inspired.

"...But you are going to regret it."

And the Swordfishes had one weirdly obvious answer, in spite of them not doing anything to earn it...besides being one of the most potentially strong contestants that there could be.


"Campers, today, we're eliminating some people at the campfire like always! Besides, these six from these three teams have to get their butts down here!"

Storm Shadow, Azula, Coachman, Iori, Carmelita and Sammy were the first six players hailing from the Rough Rhinos.

Kipo, Shego, Sandy, Soma, Papyrus and Noah were the second group of six that hailed from a team, though they were from the Crafty Crows.

And finally, Arle (mysteriously), Min Min, Ryuko, Sokka, Tails and Daphne were the final six, coming from the Striking Swordfishes.

"Finally, you eighteen campers have gotten your butts down here into the campfire of elimination...where three of you are going home! The votes a mystery, but the Sling-Yacht is guaranteed for the eliminated!"

Chris just saw all of the people that were talkative a second ago, suddenly so quiet for the host to say a lot of words.

"The votes have been cast. The marshmallows have been set. The idols shall be played now!"

"Then I request..."

Storm Shadow just pulled out a Immunity Idol to the shock of the two alliance leaders.

"...to guarantee my safety."

Chris took a look at it.

"It's the real deal, so his voters are going to regret it! Anyways..."

Azula then quickly snapped back to a stoic face, as Storm Shadow knew something obvious.

Other than the milking of the tension.

...

...

...

"Azula, Sokka and Kipo only have one vote to their name!"

Azula and Sokka glared at each other, as Kipo took all three of the marshmallows...courtesy of her speediness and her mutations.

...

...

...

...

...

"Shocker of all shocks, Coachman, Papyrus and Ryuko also only have one vote to share!"

"Yes, I have the sole vote!" Papyrus shouted, as he took the marshmallows.

"Whoever voted for me has a problem." Ryuko grabbed her marshmallow with some anger.

Coachman smiled, for...obvious reasons.

And the other twelve contestants were fearing for their game safety.

...

...

...

...

...

"Iori, Kipo and Daphne..."

The three of them looked like the pants of fear was setting in their pants.

"...also have one vote to share between the three of team...extending their stay another day!"

"Okay, that makes a lot of sense." Kipo stated. "But who would do that?"

Shego just groaned, which made it too obvious.

"No way, you've gotta be more subtle next time."

Iori just took solace in his marshmellow, as opposed to accidentally revealing his own vote and Daphne didn't look too surprised, just enjoying her marshmellow.

"Three out of the nine of you are about to be eliminated and as Storm Shadow used his idol...that's only eight of you, the next two to be safe are..."

Chris was really enjoying the scared expressions from the remaining eight contestants, especially Tails' genuine look of fear.

...

...

...

...

...

"...Soma and Tails, earning two and five votes from their own teams respectively!"

"Whoa, what I did do to you?" Soma asked obliviously.

"To be fair, you're a potential threat despite your dopiness." Tails said, just taking his marshmallow. "And so am I."

...

The remaining six contestants were plainly shocked to see themselves be down, despite their lack of doing anything to rock the teams' boat.

"Carmelita and Sammy...Noah and Sandy...Arle and Min Min...six contestants that are on the edge of riding the Sling-Yacht! And three of you will ride it today!"

...

...

...

...

...

Carmelita didn't let that show.

Sammy really let that show.

...

...

...

...

Noah didn't look too surprised, but neither did Sandy, both of them smart enough to know that they'd be potential threats.

...

...

...

Arle and Min Min were both surprised to be both the top two of votes of this challenge.

...

...

...

"Who will it be?"

Chris really milked the drama for what it's worth.

...

...

...

...

...

"One, two, three..."

The contestants were plain old tired of the host wasting their time.

...

...

...

"...Carmelita, Sandy and Arle are..."

The other three contestants were getting tired of knowing the obvious, so they stood up.

"...eliminated from the game with three, eight and eight again votes from their teams respectively!"

"Wait, it doesn't even make sense that we're the top two, let alone that Arle of all people is eliminated!" Min Min exclaimed. "...It was a setup."

"Obviously and I know who it was." Arle declared, as her friend just went into whispering distance.

Before Arle got pulled away by Chef.

Noah didn't look too surprised.

"As a man of knowledge and I will kinda miss you." Noah remarked. "But you were a threat in this game."

"At least you're honest. Y'all voting me off for something that happened seven challenges ago...are gonna have problems." Sandy made her statement. "I know that none of y'all here voted for me, though."

"For the record, Storm Shadow had 10 out of 18 votes and Sammy has two! Noah had five and Min Min had seven."

Arle and Min Min eyes' both widened, as they realised what had gone down...a false flag operation of the stupidest order.

Carmelita and Sammy did a confident high-five, sure that the nicer twin would go much further in the game or at the very least, go several challenges further.

"To be fair, it's not like I wanted to be here." Carmelita said. "But eliminated like this means that there's some double alliance happenings."

"That's kinda crazy! The two alliances were made because they hated each other...right?" Sammy asked. "Are there even two alliances?"

"Yes."

"...I don't believe it, but I'll keep it in the back of my mind."


"Any last words from the three eliminated contestants?"

"This is-" Arle just her shoved off, her stuff inside the sling-yacht.

"Could be much worse. I got voted off 'cause of strategy and me messin' it up...still can't believe some dad's reppin' Texas!" Sandy said her honest thoughts. "Tell 'im that I appreciate his work."

"Tell who? I'm being voted off." Carmelita crossed her arms. "Even if I didn't mean to be here and my work has been pushed back...I regret being here-"

All three of them were on the yacht and they all got shot off by the sling, along with the yacht.

"Wow...that wasn't the most dramatic elimination, but there's quite a lot of juicy drama in here! Three more leave and the show goes to live another day! What wild battles will happen next? What kind of madness will go down? And more importantly, will my hair gel run out? The first two are to be determined in the next episode of...Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!"


To be continued in the next episode, where two people that come from the Mushroom Kingdom host potentially the most hellish type of "relaxing game" that would come after the four-way battle of this...strange and "scary" episode.

That's right, Mario Party mini-games!

Filled with randomness, stupid rulesets and the most annoying dudes on this side of the multiverse, this one will sure be one to watch for not only that reason.

But also for a game-changing reason that isn't the temporary removal of teams that will come after that specific episode.



Chapter 66: The Ultimate Cruise Crossover (TD Cruise x TD Ultimate Islands)

Summary:

A massive crossover with another fanfic called Total Drama Cruise and I wanted to skip this mini-crossover, but there's a lot that's unique to this chapter.
Like what the heck is Coachman's alliance anymore?
What's up with the interns?
And a ton of interactions between the cast of Cruise and this weird, weird season.
So enjoy it and embrace it.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

TD:UI presents...
...The Ultimate Cruise Crossover!

It's been a year since I've made this thing and though I've done fics that have gone for longer, they're not even close to be nearly as good and as concise as this one!

And I'd like to think that I did do a good job, but it's far from a perfect job thanks to me forgetting a whole bunch of contestants...but that comes with the territory of making a season with over 120 contestants.

I would also like to thank 1602jaw (from Fanfiction.Net) for allowing me to use his characters in this special one-off chapter and as much as this is a weird chapter, these contestants really need to let off some steam.

Once again, contestants will collide...

...weird stuff will happen...

...and there might even be an OC or two to boot!

In The Ultimate Cruise: There's No Boats


Even though challenge day was supposed to be today, Chris wasn't letting a little thing like obligations or the producers forcing him to take another day off the challenges stop him from having the finer things in life.

Brunch was one of them, the large table fitting all of the food that a brunch really needs to be there, including enough food for ten people and only a few people having access to it.

"Brunch, the best of all meals!" Chris remarked. "For when you've already woken up with a good breakfast, but lunch ain't doing it at the moment."

"Yeah, I had me and my servants work non-stop to make that thang! They ain't appreciating it, so they ain't getting it!" Chef exclaimed.

"True...bottoms up!"

"Yeah!"

And the glasses clinked together.

"Wonder if they realise that they're not allowed to use my special ingredients."

"Nah, Chef, they brung their own...somehow." Chris remarked. "You're gonna try and stop that boat."

"Like hell I won't...but I'm bringing down the mood."

The two hosts were just doing their own eats.

"If anything crazy happens today, these campers can handle it! Do you see those guys...I can use the rejected challenges." Chris remarked, before Chef did a mock gasp. "Yeah, I know!"

"Come on, Chris, you know how it is."

These guys were clearly having a good time with their meal, especially since they didn't really help the contestants that were going thru it rn...so they didn't really expect a letter with his name on it.

And it appeared from a portal to boot, so the hosting duo and some other interns that joined the meal were looking at what must have been some prankster's letter.

Unforunately, it wasn't just some prankster, as the host with the most realised...it was another him, judging by the writing that looked shoddy and yet clearly detailed his most malicious prank.

Dear me from that show with too many people

I know that your show's boring with not too much lore, but I've got something coming that you're probably seen a bit before. I don't know why I'm rhyming, but I'm sending a few of my season's contestants...and yes, I don't care that the season's over! BITCH, they're gonna have a bad time too.

Signed, Chris McLean from Cruise, the best season-

"And nothing of value was burnt." Chef just lit the letter on fire. "What the heck's this feeling?"

"Pretty sure that they've already sent those bunch here." Olivia Octavious asked. "And well, stuff is getting wild."

"Then deal with it." Chef gruffily commaned the supervillain.

"What if I don't do that?" Olivia continued right as Chef Hatchet wanted to say more. "I've got seven tentacles waiting to report the producers-"

Chef just sighed, as Chris was just smiling at the potential chaos that would happen...even in a filler episode, shit was about to go down.


"Slow down, ragehead! Maybe they were playing the game!" Leshawna shouted, trying to find Ryuko's reasonable side.

"Fuck, some guy's trying to play the game by messing with my teammates? Not happening!" Ryuko was doing the angriest run that she could.

"Not saying that the man's not trash, but you getting your head steamed about it ain't gonna work."

"Bullshit, you know what happened to those kind of people? They get steamrolled."

"They make it to third first and we ain't even close to being third. You don't even know who did it." Leshawna stated, still pissed. "I'm with you, girl...just ain't as angry as y'all!"

"Why not? Some genius on the team was fucking with us!" Eva shouted, actually managing to crush some rocks. "And we don't know who it is."

The three were actually ending their one-hour run, though it was more like a two-hour walk that somehow petered out at the end, circling back to the campsite on the smallest main island.

Two of the three runners were mad about the vote from two days ago, especially since none of the trio were any closer to finding it and Daphne's assistance still wasn't working.

Judging by the very apparent amount of bed hair.

"Well, there's something. Someone writing that 'you will have problems dealing with us." Daphne stated, carrying a piece of paper. "But they were smart enough to not write their name, so..."

Ryuko and Eva just punched through the table that Daphne was still writing and so was Basil.

"Who could go next, because...apparently some guy's been messing with the votes." Daphne stated. "And the worst part is that he's probably good-looking."

"Not the time! We've gotta deal with him, not take a look at him." Leshawna remarked.

The four of them were hanging out...along with an very attentive Min Min, who didn't really have anything to contribute at the moment and Basil, who was in the middle of reading another book.

"Yes and your anger isn't going to help." Min Min did contribute one thing. "Because the food-"

"-is shit, we get it. I'm not sitting...on my ass."

The five that weren't reading a book noticed a few people just hop out of a hole in reality, which wasn't really a portal...but it was something that most of the contestants in the mess hall noticed.

Especially because two of the people were just an contestants and an intern from another dimension and those two were mad.

Ryuko...against Ryuko wearing a white hoodie jacket and her school uniform and they were both pissed off for essentially opposite reasons.

And Mako as a contestant against red-shirt wearing Mako, who was not mad at all.

"Hey, fucker!" Hoodie Ryuko shouted. "I've got enough problems already and your clone butt's here?!"

"Maybe you're the clone because..."

Ryuko just put out her scissor blade.

"...that sounds very much like a dumbass."

The two Ryukos were ready to go at it, while the other Mako wasn't really angry...just scared and ready to co-operate with her alternate self.

Too bad, the two immediately started swinging their Scissor Blades around and used their own movement to immediately get around each other and it was...really confusing, even to the alternate Mako pair that was staring in awe.

And that was before the hallejuahs.

"Oh my god, the two of them are fighting like they're mirror opposites...yet they're the same person and they're very cool!" Red-Shirt Mako shouted. "But they're gonna destroy the mess hall that was set up and barely held together by tape and stuff..."

There was a quick breath.

"...and now you show up to do...whatever!"

"But I just woke up, brushed my shiny teeth, found a portal, got sucked into it and now I'm here probably with my friends in some kind of post-season prank!" Cruise Mako explained. "Trust me...it's a weird one."

"I get it."

"You do!"

The two Makos knew what to do, even despite the thrown tables that came from their teammate/friend...as they both blocked the tables and slammed it down onto the ground.

"Why the hell you're going to bat-" Hoodie Ryuko was actually stopped by Eddy.

"Chill, Ryuko, this was the dimension that I got stuck in." Eddy said. "Uh..."

Making Hoodie Ryuko realise something that was both very obvious...and very strange, as there was quite a few people that Eddy could recognise in the flat ground.

"...yeah, it is! There definitely was another you here."

"Sorry...alternate version of me...you must be going through a lot." Ryuko (from Cruise) decided to be the bigger woman here. "Damn it, why are you so mad?"

"Why are you so calm now? Did someone put you up to this?" Ryuko (from here.) still wasn't backing down. "...Sorry, just got a problem with some dumbasses faking votes or whatever."

"Finally. Why the hell am I here?"

"Dunno, probably just got unlucky."

The two Ryukos sighed, as the tables were put down quickly and the intern Mako was clearly in a good mood, having to point out something.

"What about it, Mako?" T-Shirt Ryuko said, seeing her intern friend point out something.

"No way, it those two from the that Total Drama Cruise thing!" Intern Mako squealed, as School Clothes Mako waved to her.

The two pairs that were the exact same...though seperated by space, time and two versions of Chris that were both insane in very different ways and of course, there was more people from that Cruise show.


Mikasa was just using her ODM gear to try and get Darkness to hit...anything in the woods that were on the west side of McLean Island and a few others were helping in that front.

Kipo and Michiru didn't really have better things and so used their abilities to further Darkness' own abilities with her spear and everything else...with Kyo was just there...furthering his own terrible poetry.

Though the clumsy crusader herself was actually trying to swing around the trees with some proper movement and trying to be way less terrible with her random spear swings.

And she was not having the best of times at all, as she had gotten hit more than a few times by the trio's surprise attacks...and even reacting with so many missed attacks that she wasn't really frustrated at, thanks to her...secret psychology deal.

Even then, she was clearly determined to improve her art of masochism, swinging spears and other shit that nothing to do with those...getting caught out by another one of Michiru's big punch again and liking it, even through the pain with the giant fist.

"Give me more!" Darkness exclaimed.

"I will not! What's up with your...love of pain!" Michiru shouted.

"Yes, insult me!"

"...Are all of your friends this wacky?" Michru said. "This crazy?"

Mikasa and Kipo just stopped to see Darkness writhe in her feeling, as Michiru was just gesturing to the horny crusader.

"Huh...she's at least happy." Kipo said, incredibly uncomfortable. "Darkness, are you okay?"

"The best way to say is that it's a yes and a no." Mikasa just saw Darkness stand back up with a peverted smile. "Mentally, she is not in a good state."

"I was asking!" Kipo said.

"Yes, hit me more!" Darkness declared. "Yes...Aqua?!"

"Is Aqua your girl-"

Kipo just got swamped by a bunch of water, that come from a certain blue-haired mage that had less use than Brawl Ganondorf (if you know the refernce, you'll get it.) and she was still wearing her usual attire of a blue dress with white seperated sleeves and blue boots.

Aqua was definitely not her girlfriend.

"That's right! I am the goddess of water...the best, the coolest and more importantly, I am one rank above her!" Aqua declared. "And more importantly, I'm from the future!"

Mikasa, Kipo, Michiru and Darkness were looking at her.

"Really? This again?" Darkness asked. "Aqua, tell me one thing from the future."

"...You will have...been eliminated." Aqua said. "And you still won't get the suitor."

And all of the weapons were up at her, including a spiky tail, some giant fists and

"Okay, Aqua, this is not funny. I thought you were at home, complaining about how a billion isn't enough." Darkness stated. "How are you here?"

"I came from the future! Believe me!" Aqua yelled, right in between Mikasa's blades.. "...I have not beaten Ryuko for...nothing."

She realised that she might have said too much.

"No, seriously, you haven't even heard of a Total Drama a month ago and you said you've been gone for longe than that...impostor!" Darkness yelled. "What do you came from."

"Okay, stop! She's not an impostor!" Someone else shouted. "Drop your weapons."

Immediately all weapons were dropped besides the two blades, as Mikasa recognised-

"Armin! I'm going to assume that you're from the same place that this Aqua lady's from." Mikasa stated, holding back a tear. "Or same...show."

This Armin dude...may have been wearing the same uniform as Mikasa, but he was a little bit shorter, had a blonde bob cut and was white.

Nevertheless, they saluted their alternate selves with the Scouts' salute.

"Mikasa! Uh..." Armin shouted. "...I thought you were back at home!"

"I could say the same thing." Mikasa said.

The few tears come out with Mikasa and Armin...as contrasted towards Aqua was clearly out of her element with an alternate version of her friend just dismissing her explaination of the vague "future."

*Aqua's confessional*

She was in mid-panicking.

"Get it together! You survived whatever Chris...just put out, all you need to do is scamm these guys and then...I'll be very cool and get all of the food-" Aqua said, before seeing something.

A random Total Drama Cruise boxset that came from another portal and certainly came from Cruise Chris...just doing what does best.

"Oh ho, I'll be a celebrity in this season!" Aqua shouted. "I'll be the talk of the super-sized Total Drama season!"

*Armin's confessional*

The scared scout wasn't so scared anymore.

"After talking to Mikasa, this is definitely the place that Eddy went into and to be fair, it doesn't seem like death is around every corner and villains don't just come out of here." Armin stated. "But I still don't know how the challenges are...normal...because Chris has to deal with this many people. I like that this universe's hosts aren't insane...just surprised."

*Confessional cut*

The tears from Aqua made a whole puddle in the ground.

"Uh...I'm from the universe that this guy's from." Aqua admitted shamefully. "You must know me."

"Hold on. You're that person from that Cruise thing?" Darkness asked, still trying to be upstanding. "Then...uh...meet up in the mess hall!"

"Oh yeah! I'm a big celebrity where I came from!" Aqua shouted. "You guys want to learn some tips from me?"

"Uh...no?"

"Then I'll come to you into the mess hall and see what my adoring fans have to say about my skills!"

Armin and Mikasa (having watched the season due to Kyo accidentally finding the interdimensional TV.) knew that it wasn't good.


And it was as Aqua didn't expect, but anyone who had watched/read Cruise expected, as a bunch of stuff was being pelted at the blue-haired goddess of sabotage, uselessness and...antagonism?

"Why does nobody like me?!" Aqua cried through the tears, all of the random stuff missing her. "I just wanted to win something."

"I don't hate you, but it's because you sabotaged so many eliminations, kicked out a few fan-favourites, got fourth only because you forgot something obvious, put quite a few lives in danger and generally was a terrible person in our season." Armin explained, clearly tired of his fellow contestant. "Didn't you-"

"Why! Why! I go from dimension to dimension and it's all #fuckaqua. Doesn't anyone have any sympathy for me." Aqua yelled. "SHUT UP!"

The stuff that was thrown stopped a while ago, but the crying had just stopped now.

"No one was talking, Aqua. Sorry that we all threw sinks at you." Kipo stated. "Why would do you that?"

"Because she's a piece of shit...and Shego told us to do it." Kyo remarked, before realising that the explaination was...dumb.

"Got ya. To be fair, half of the team hates you, but I respect the hustle." Shego told Aqua, coming to the lady.

"So, do you know of my exploits?" Aqua asked Shego, who was really the only one that wanted to do with her. "Do you know of the strategies of a goddess."

"Actually, I just wanted to say that you getting fourth despite being dumb is a big deal. Means I can skate on through." Shego told her, clearly not in the mood.

"Hold up, I did strategize a bit!"

"Didn't say that, just said that your brain's...not working good." Shego stated. "And my brain is-"

"Okay, I don't care who you are, but you're not worth it!"

Armin, Cruise Ryuko and Mako (because the intern AU version just up and left to do some more cute intern work.) was just watching the unofficial roast of Aqua that came from arguable the wackiest team in the game...mostly because it was at least partially true and partially because Eddy was telling them about these islands.

Aqua tried to do a purification spell and just ended up...strengthening's Shego beam.

"There now you can't be a villain forever with your lich-"

Shego just interrupted Aqua with a strong beam that came from her hands...flying far enough to get flown off-shore.

"Geez, now I have to deal with this annoying blue-haired girl. How did you Cruise dumbasses deal with her?"

"We just lived with her and she literally quit just before the finale. Not a big deal, though." Eddy explained, standing up to...shake in his boots.

"Okay."

In another place, there was Brendan (also from Cruise) and Aisling (pretty confused) just trying to talk to each other, as they were friends from seperate places.

"So, you were messed with by this Aqua girl? I would've beaten her just like that!" Aisling declared.

"I don't really know...she tried to get into my head, but thankfully, I had my friends to stop her." Brendan said. "And she has sent a lot of people."

"Well, I'm not them, so I would be fine!" Aisling said. "...For my friend!"

"No...it's...not really like that. She probably could have eliminated you somehow."

Aisling looked incredulous, as Brendan looked quite serious about this.

"That sounds like a challenge to me and this Cruise thing sounds exciting anyways. Wish it wasn't over...but...I think I like it here, anyways." Aisling told him. "Once we went onto a boat and I found out who was making my team disappear."

"That sounds something that I'd like...I mean, at least we're...uh...not scared everyday." Brendan stated.

"Come on, you two, we're still deep in the early game! Once things drop to around twenty or so, I can guarantee you that this white-haired girl's gone wild by then." Piccolo said, which got the two displaced friends looking at him. "Do you know how many times I've tried to stop her from doing something to eliminate herself?"

"You always stop me from doing the cool stuff!"

Piccolo just laughed, as Brendan chuckled awkwardly from having no idea what's going on....with Aisling pouting.

"Anyways, eh, just some fatherly advice from an Namekian-"

"How are you so tall, sir?" Brendan asked.

"....Never mind...that...but look, when you two get back to your original...world...worlds, talk about it...or something." Piccolo explained. "I'm only an uncle."

"So, you're like my uncle! He always wanted to protect us from the Vikings and...he was still alive after a very, very long time along with the guys that made me to draw."

The other two that were listening were very confused and Aqua's presence was plain ignored, despite being right behind the red-haired young monk.

"...I still have no idea what you're talking, but it sounds dumb." Piccolo remarked dismissively.

"Yeah, it really has happened! Trust me, Chris sent us to this giant house-"

"Whoever this other Chris is, he's probably about to get a piece of my mind. You don't have to fight him, but can't blame someone for having this urge."

Brendan was shocked, as Aisling cheered on the green guy having a problem with Chris.

*Aqua's confessional*

The goddess wasn't very happy.

"I'm serious, I got the top four with skills, manipulation, water and all of that good stuff that the best Total Drama all-stars have done! Kazuma and the rest of the party haven't stopped laughing and...and..." Aqua was ridiculously mad. "...I'll prove them wrong!"

*Brendan's confessional*

The monk was still..slightly confused, though sure of something.

"It's weird how my friend is at home and here on this island and...I don't really have anything to say. But I don't mind talking to Aqua, but she would probably use me for something." Brendan just put his thoughts out there.

*Confessional cut*

"All right, who else was teleported here...because the Chris we have would do that. I just want to get back home, sit back on my hot tub and...do...other things, yeah!" Eddy exclaimed, despite stumbling through his sentence.

"Wait...could it be more than us?" Hoodie Ryuko asked.


Tokoyami, Lightning and Beastman may not have been a trio in Cruise...at all, but since they were in Cruise, it was better to have friends from there than none at all...and they were not friends.

"Calm yourselves down." Tokoyami told the other two. "We're clearly in another dimension."

"Sha-Lightning don't believe it yet!" Lightning exclaimed. "And this ugly dude's cramping on the sha-style!"

"You idiot, we're clearly in another world again...I heard from the trees!" Beastman pushed Lightning from the path. "Whoever did this will get the wrath of Beastman."

"Yeah, Lightning's tackling the sha-idiot who took us here!"

"Oh, so now you believe it?!"

"This is serious! We have been transported here by someone and there isn't much better things you can do than fight?" Tokoyami asked the two of them. "Cannot believe you two, but...is that Sammy and Uraraka?"

Sammy, Dawn and Uraraka were talking to each other about...something that probably was related to Amy.

"Yeah, it's Sammy, some weird girl with cheeks and the weird creepy girl! I ain't messing with her!" Lightning declared, as Beastman was not there. "Big ugly beast's braver than you."

And neither was Tokoyami at this point, the guy with the crow head in his casual clothes.

Speaking of the trio that original were having a conversation, they were talking about...Amy.

"Serious question, do you know why Amy's...the way that she is?" Sammy asked. "You kinda know everybody's aura."

"I do know her aura." Dawn stated. "And I can tell you right that it's clearly very small...which is not a good thing!"

"I want her to suffer a bit for all of the things that she has done to me. And she should also try to become a better person after all that...nothing too big."

"That is also a pretty big ask-" Dawn just stopped the beast that was also partially a man. "-Who are you?"

"You think you can mock my methods of animal training, fight with me and now you act like you don't know me while talking with your new friends!"

"No, I literally do not know who you-"

"Tell less lies or else!" Beastman was shaking a very confused Dawn.

"I don't know who you are!" Dawn yelled, just trying to get an obvious point across. "Whatever alternate version of me you have a problem with, let it be known that it's not me...I'm sorry."

Beastman almost threw her, as Sammy was sprinted out of the situation and Uraraka got right into action into subduing the beast with a hidden feud, trying to do something.

And then Tokoyami with his Dark Shadow pulled Dawn out of the feuding beast's grasp with a strong grapple...leading Beastman to get complete thrown out of the situations.

And the two classmates from alternate universe took a honest look at each other, both surprised at each other's presence.

"I thought you were on school break!" Uraraka shouted in shock.

"And I thought you were doing lessons." Tokoyami stated in shock, before becoming ready to fight. "I don't know what you're planning, Toga, but you're not getting away with it!"

"I was just about to say the same thing!" Uraraka said. "It's not funny, Toga!"

The two of them...were standing there for a second, before Uraraka threw some rocks up in the air for them to float and Tokoyami put out Dark Shadow at a close distance.

Before realising something.

Toga couldn't copy quirks and they both stopped their Quirks from coming out, realising that something was very amiss and they were still both suspicious of each other.

"So, what happened here?" Uraraka asked. "You're here in Total Drama: Ultimate Islands...for what?"

"...That's what this show's called? Because I was on Total Drama Cruise and Chris would send us dangerous places." Tokoyami answered.

They both were putting their thinking caps on...for two seconds.

"Never heard of it." Uraraka said. "And I didn't miss anything, because there's no Total Drama Cruise!"

"And I don't think this show exists in my world." Tokoyami stated. "I have heard about Total Drama: Ultimate Crossover, though."

"...Unless we're both pranking each other, it has to be real...which means...what's different about your world...Tokoyami from an another universe?"

"...me being on Total Drama Cruise and that is it as far as I can tell besides my absence from school. This is too complicated."

"Strangely enough...the same thing besides me being here...can you just go, I've got a headache, Tokoyami."

"Don't worry, I can barely understand this either."

"...See you?"

"Farewell."

They just left, sure that their realities were completely questioned by that one interaction alone and the other two contestants were still brawling at each other when their Tokoyami came back.

"Word, Lightning's losing and Lightning needs your help to beat up that guy-"

"We are in that universe that Eddy actually went to. So, Beastman, that's not the Dawn who fought with you." Tokoyami coolly said. "And Lightning, I don't know why you're fighting."

"Because sha-beast over here thinks I'm dumb for believeing that this is another...thing."

Lightning actually got seperated by Tokoyami's Dark Shadow, who just slapped him off Beastman with a quick one and who also stopped Beastman from raging through the forest.

"I find her and you stop me from fighting that nature loving hater!" Beastman yelled. "What is your problem?"

"We're in another place, so she's not in this universe!" Tokoyami just shouted at him, his Dark Shadow still out.

"...Oh. I'm still the better animal tamer."

"That's good to know...so how does Lightning get out of here?" Lightning asked, as if it was really easy.

The three boys from a boat that fell apart...were lost in another Total Drama.


The boys' alliance of the Rhinos were doing some strategic planning, though you could have mistaken it for complaining about specific contestants with what the leader was doing.

"Honestly, that Azula lass thinks she can get away with having an alliance in this team? Without me doing something about it?" Coachman asked. "Well, she'll have a problem."

"Bro...we doing this Scott-style or what?" Muscle Man asked.

"No no not quite...we're still trying to force the other teams to lose rather than making ours lose." Coachman stated with a grin. "And she would make fun of me . Her alliance will never get past our alliance...even if we don't know the challenge, Azula!"

The other three members didn't really have anything to say about the rant.

"Yeah, that's...great. If we lose, we should vote for someone key to the team that would take a look into us." Pinstripe remarked, clearly trying to get into the strategy place.

"Nah, bro, it's got be someone who can own the challenge." Muscle Man exclaimed. "And volleyball guy's kinda annoying and sorta doesn't like you."

"No, no, if he tries to go against, I'll just casually spread the news around that Tendou fellow and he'll be gone sooner than a bowl of soup." Coachman remarked. "Now Azula..."

"...is clearly someone you need to get over because you always do stupid stuff when you think about her...you creep." Dante's eye roll right after could be heard for miles.

Metaphorically, as Muscle Man nodded correctly and Pinstripe actually got engaged with the meeting.

"What? Me defeating her literally would swing the game in my favour. You demon slaying half-demon." Coachman glared right through Dante's soul...with a smile.

"That's a really interesting remark considering you have no idea what's going on with my life. Besides, we agree on voting off volleyball kid, so what's the problem?" Dante asked, getting close to the face of his group's leader.

"Ehehehe, you're clearly thinking like an plodding idiot."

"Then I'm thinking the way I think. Storm Shadow and Squirrel Girl are people that I'd like to have a party with and that's fine."

"...Then you don't see sense."

"Okie dokie, you do you. Is this meeting's over?"

"Wait-" Pinstripe wanted to say something, before the two men were staring at him. "-Volleyball guy first and then we're pulling for Squirrel Girl, right?"

"YES!" Coachman intimidatingly yelled.

"Okay, okay, can you guys go and calm down and we'll discuss like adults." Pinstripe told the two of them, casually looking at the both of them. "Coachman, did Azula get in your head again ?"

"You blokes just don't get it." Coachman hissed tiredly. "And this meeting is over."

The other three members were just stunned at how irrational their alliance leader was and as they were sitting there, not really laughing...but really feeling awkward about this.

And Coachman himself was just shrugging, somewhat bathing in his own arrogance and walking towards the toilet in a walk of contemplation and no-one would stop him.

Besides a demon that had deer horns, a nice red suit that was still pretty worn that went with the shoes and gloves, the widest icky smile with the yellow teeth and...a radio stand?

"Hello, my man, you must doing well on this fine day." The demon called out. "Why-"

"Why do you look like refined shit?" Coachman asked...

...right before he got kicked and also right before said demon's nut kick got stopped by a whip.

"Oh, it must be you, then!"

"...Who are you, you demon-looking fool?!"

"Alastor, The Radio Demon." Alastor practically got cut off.

"Hahaha, you're up against The Coachman, you impostor-"

The conversation was actually being watched by Dante, as Alastor and Coachman were going at it with their words and the demon hunter was not liking it in the least.

Didn't help that the old guy actually got knocked out for a whole second before getting right back up like it was nothing.

"Hehehe, I wonder why you think...you'd win against me." The demon still smiled through all of that. "You never know what someone powerful might have."

"Okay, okay, even if you're someone powerful...no-one can escape the art of the deal that I can make!" Coachman proclaimed. "Clearly, you're here to help me."

"...That's...hilarious coming from someone with demonic powers. You really don't need my help...not even in Total Drama strategy?" Alastor asked, keeping up the now fake smile. "Hmm?"

"...No, never heard of you." Coachman's blatantly smug smile increased. "Or have I?"

"I have humbly come from Total Drama Cruise to teach you something. How to not get yourself handled by Azula."

And that was when Dante knew that this guy was...actually just news, as the bad news energies was clearly radiating from him.

"How do you-"

"Ah, ah, ah, don't you forget it. If you ally with me, then you will beat that child!"

There was a honest moment of silence, as the conversation just turned into the opportunity to make a deal of sorts, as there was someone else coming in to...do something.

Mostly because it was another lady that wasn't too interested in dealing with being seperated from her big brother and though Yuka still had her purple hair and school uniform...the experience basically changed her in important ways.

Including trying to kick Alastor in the face.

"I will, but that sounds...RIDICULOUS!" Coachman actually managed to slap Yuka out of the way. "I'll humour your demonic ass, idiot!"

"Listen, creepy old man! I don't care what kind of other Total Drama this is, but you shouldn't ally with that guy." Yuka told him. "...But you look like the type of person to do that!"

"Well, well...little child...you're clearly lost."

"Yes...I am, but your directions aren't going to help." Yuka just got her instincts, brought on by the experience of the "most tortorous Total Drama in the multiverse."

"Excuse me, I have to kill another KGB idiot and doing some more ruling of hell. And leave you to figure out what I meant." Alastor still smiled, though his tone was...infuriated.

And just like that, Alastor actually managed to get out of the place...probably not in the mood to pull Yuka with him...though the 14-year old little sister was ready to make the old man disappear.

"Alastor, take me instead! Where's big bro?" Yuka yelled, seeing her only chance of escape go. "-Whoever you are, I won't let you have your way with me. Only my big brother can do that to me."

"...Child, what is wrong with you?"

Even someone as vile as the man that would turn children into donkeys took pause at that confession.

"Being with you for one...and two-"

With that being said, the pause was just long enough for the Coachman to grin at the prospect for another child donkey that'd certainly pay a lot.

"-being on that show let me know that's...an untrustworthy grin."

"But you are lost and there's nothing you can do about it. So, why don't you-"

In the woods, Dante had only one thing to do.

Smash the face of his alliance leader once again with an impressive flying roundhouse and just pick Yuka to get her back towards camp and he literally did that...

...out of fear of her safety, as the demon hunter had a smile that could be trusted.

"Serious question, who are you?" Yuka asked. "I could've-"

"Trust me, you might not want to! So, I'll send you away from this guy!" Dante shouted, trying to smile...even in this very uncomfortable situation. "...Urgh."

"Wait, where are you taking me?"

"This Total Drama season's mess hall!"

Yuka and Dante may not have fitted at all and heck, they didn't really like each other at the moment, but they sprinted anyways.

"...Wait, is Chris here?" Yuka asked.

"Don't know, but...he does not care either."

And that was about half (or three quarters ) in the amount of words that were written for this overly extended crossover chapter.


If there's two things that I can suggest for you to do:

1. Read Total Drama Cruise, it's probably the best finished Total Drama crossover that is out there...even with it's wacky grammar, there's a thousand things that it does right and I'm not even lying. The actual universe in there is pretty alright, but the way it's woven into the text is good.

2. Also read Total Drama: Cartoon Multiverse and its inevitably disappointing sequel, which are both a very close second to Cruise, made by a guy named SteveAtWater (who's probably not going to be into this fic), because the story's full of drama, the characterisation is great and the drama makes a ton of sense to boot.

3. Wait for Episode 15 and because this...is not over yet.

Ladies and gentleman, the second half of this crossover chapter with unique story elements.


Deadpool, Mako and Olivia Octavious may not have been an obvious chaotic trio at first...besides the merc with a mouth, but they were not only from different dimensions, but they were on vastly different vibes.

They were actually in the middle of a hut on the southwest side of the campsite and it wasn't looking too clean, but it was...something that could have been better.

"Thank you, random-ass paragraph!" Deadpool just got the crazy looks. "Uh, important question...why's the portal locked?"

"The gatecrashers still are here and I'm pretty sure they've locked the portal! By the way, I know who exactly sent Mako here." Olivia said, practically feigning happiness at this point.

"That's nice, but why Mako's here? She can't kick some ass."

"Unfortunately for you, I have an ass!" (Cruise) Mako declared. "And I kick a little bit of ass!"

"Yeah and I'll be getting at least half of it...if it comes to it! Seriously, why couldn't they let DP get some of the action?" Deadpool said to no-one to particular.

"Because this is not an anime, unfortunately." Olivia remarked, ridiculously deadpan. "And unlike me, the death of their friends for no reason would make them insane and make Chris jobless."

"Chris out of a job...no way that would be good!" Mako exclaimed.

They all ran for an alternative version of the host to be out of a job, which considering his impressive amount of psychopathic tendencies and the UI version for the same thing, who only has shitty tendencies.

Mako kicked open the door...Deadpool broke a window and Olivia went out of the open gap that was the door that Mako pulled out...along with Red-Shirt Mako kicking it in half.

"That's right, me and this other me going to send these guys back were they belong!" Mako yelled, as Red-Shirt Mako look ridiculously angry about stuff being messed up.

"Yeah, that's what I do!" Red-Shirt Mako said. "Unmess stuff up!"

"Okay, then let's go and find the portal, open that stuff up and get me and my friends outta here!" Schoolclothes Mako smashed her fists together like a badass.

"Please tell me that there's a fight!" Deadpool declared, pulling his two swords. "This guy's not waiting for any more action."

Olivia was not excited for these three "partners" to help her open up the portal.


In other news, Yuka and Dante quite literally kicked the double doors ajar to the mess hall...where no-one really was at the time, the odd duo's sheer confidence was there.

Yuka had a random rake to swing at people with and Dante had too many weapons to count...but they were sure of Pinstripe being quite confused, Eva being pissed at the food being taken and....some boring brown-haired older teenager that immediately perked up at his little sister arriving.

"Big brother, we're back together! I got lost in these kinda big woods and randomly stumbled into this old creepy guy who would take me to some random place and this white-haired guy picked me up, we jumped over a bunch of huts and we're here!" Yuka explained, as Dante just nodded to all of that. "And now Eva's here."

"Let's go, little sister...and I don't think that's our Eva. She doesn't know us or the creepy school we went to!" Satoshi shouted to his little sister. "Besides, this is where Eddy ended up."

Dante just was out of there by now...as he had things to do with Sol and Storm Shadow, training for something.

"...Makes sense, big brother! But how did we get here?" Yuka asked.

"The same reason that we got send to death places. Chris, pretty much." Satoshi stated, clearly pretty tired of the Cruise shenanigans.

"Okay, that I did not know about...so, how do make him account for his death addiction?" Eva asked, clearly in a thing crushing mood.

"Giving himself hope to not do that!" Satoshi tried to explain. "Or firing him, I guess."

"Fire a Chris lookalike off a cliff? Nice!" Eva declared...as the other two were ready to send some homies back home.

"No, that's not my plan...but that guy is very crazy."

Eva, Satoshi, Dante and Yuka were the quartet that was about to beat up an alternate version of Chris...mostly because they were in a fighting mood and wanted to said guy to answer for his everything.

Even if Satoshi wasn't in a fighting mood.


In a better place AKA the art house that just so happened to be made out of wood, the final five of the displaced Cruise contestants were just doing their thing...of trying to ace the act of slamming down random buttons with impressive speed.

Minus Aqua crying about not being able to hit the buttons as fast as that Tails had actually made for no apparent reason...other than to test the Cruise contestants.

"I swear I am not that fast!" Eddy shouted. "Back me up."

"You actually look way faster in real life." Joseph remarked. "Besides on hitting buttons."

"Do you hit buttons fast?" Eddy asked.

Joseph just did an exaggerated pose to have an answer.

"Okay, man, that's a weird question!"

"Yeah, what about it?"

(Cruise) Ryuko and Aqua practically had the answer to that question, being rivals almost until the end of Cruise and smashing buttons at a stupidly fast speed that shared tears and rage.

Standing here, they realised that they were just like opposites of each other...even if they were only a bit closer in morality in their OG worlds and Ryuko was practically having an out of body experience.

The buttons were strongly smashed to an impressive extent, which got Falco watching in awe, Mai's mouth being home to a ton of flies and Leshawna was observing something odd.

"If they're smashing the buttons so fast, then what's up with the screen...it's ain't counting that stuff right!" Leshawna declared, seeing that the screen was counting more for Aqua's lower press amounts.

Ryuko and Aqua was not listening at this point, too focused on the game of osu! to really notice that there was some sus stuff happening.

"Forget it, it's not that important. What's important is that we cheer for Ryuko, anyways!"

"I was cheering for her...this thing ain't adding up."

"And Aqua's probably doing it."

The two of them were watching the two season-long rivals...finish a good button-hitting game of tornados spinning each other, Ryuko's tireless anger clearly starting to run out and Aqua sweating a bunch.

Either way, the tornados were going across an entire city and they were going at the same speed...the good majority of the contestants watching the competing tornados wreck a seemingly infinite metropolis for a whole minuite, the anticipation being quite meaty to boot.

Until one and a half minutes in, Aqua's tornado petered out with a "FRAUD DETECTED" announcement to boot and Ryuko's tornado stopped right after Aqua's.

"Wow...that's sad. Ryuko still wins by a inch!" Tails exclaimed. "Alright, Aqua, explain yourselfs or we'll throw more random stuff."

"This machine's unfinished, it's not me!" Aqua shouted. "Why would I cheat-"

"As much as I hate to say it, you put 'super unfinished' on the top, Tails." Ryuko stated. "You still lost, Aqua, even with the game on your okay."

"...Okay. I'm lame and Ryuko is kinda nice!" Aqua had a smirk on her face. "But you'd definitely be on my level if Brendan didn't stop you."

"It's been half a month since the end, you earned that fourth place...calm down."

Though the rivals were still miffed, they had no anger in their own eyes at the moment and they actually fistbumped to show that they weren't angry...before their show's second season has started.

Leshawna and Cassie was still mad, though.

"Your butt got carried to the final nine...eight!" Cassie stated. "Factually speaking, you've got a good strategy, but you're dumb."

"She probably heard it too many times." Leshawna said...

...right before there was a bell ringing that sounded...quite unique and obviously a bit of a problem was ahead of the many contestants that were congregating in the arts and crafts centre.

"Speaking of hearing things, what is that?" Leshawna just heard the dying ringtone of a bell. "Couldn't they do anything else?"

"Hopefully speaking, they'd stop this instantly." Cassie remarked, instantly sure that there was nothing more than the bell.

And the intercom sprung to life with everyone that existed on the islands paying their due attention towards the words that Chris had.

"What do you mean that the other Chris just dumped some of his guys here to-"

Over the intercom, everyone could hear a whole bunch of a oil being dumped on a tent that was stuck there.

"-I don't care what he's offering, dude's completely nuts...nuttier than me on that one season! Oh, shit, the mic-"

The intercom suddenly shut off...for a single second.

"-Okay, campers, we kinda have a problem with sending these guys home. The portal's rock is kinda not there, so the visiting campers might have to fight some people to get them!" Chris announced. "Anyone who helps gets the buffet experience of a life time!"

"Yo, my mouth is about to do things that no mouth should do!" Lowain exclaimed to a Leshawna, who pushed him away. "I guess I didn't crush it one hundo."

"Maybe...also what am I supposed to do?" Leshawna said.

"Just do it, big lady!" Lowain stated.

"Thank you, I'll consider that when I'm sliced the fuck up! Also, you got knives."

"...Nah thanks, our Ryuko got smashed up a bit. Wouldn't want to go down the same path."

Though three of the Swordfishes had a discussion, the ten Cruise contestants that had gotten it rough were just waving goodbye to the many contestants that were there.

"It's actually nice here and they have jawbreakers to boot!" Eddy said. "If I go dimension-hopping, I'll stop by here."

"Thanks." Falco said. "Seriously, how is that other guy not getting sued?"

"He's got some weird connections that might allow him to circumvent the law, but I'm determined to make sure that he at least suffers for the rest of his life." Armin told Mikasa, before waving goodbye.

"Good, make that pathetic man suffer please." Mikasa stated, right before doing an unsure wave.

Ryuko and Aqua, though they were rivals, were just straight gone by now...probably more than ready to try and fight whoever was down there in the homely portal space that was heavily guarded.

Mako was already long gone with Deadpool, not really ready to have some fun.


Tokoyami, Beastman, Lightning and somehow Satoshi were all together, ready to figure where the hell they were meant to go, as they knew that their Chris would do something like that.

But considering the competition had been over for half a month , it wasn't a real mystery to why they were doing it.

"I think we have met, but you don't look like a friend." Satoshi told Lightning, who was shocked at the fact.

"Naw, that Total Drama stuff's over, Lightning's gonna back you up next time you get into the Total Drama!"

"Well, I don't really believe you that much." Satoshi said.

"Okay, don't blame the Lightning when you get eliminated in Total Drama: Whatever It Is, because you passed up on a big deal!"

"The only thing that's big about you is your dumbass-ery." Beastman remarked, actually leading them towards a location. "Besides I know what to do with the animals of this place."

"Are you sure about that? Some of them are quite...different even compared to our Chris' home world." Tokoyami asked the all-nature loving beast, who just scoffed at him. "Some of them are robots."

"They are still animals, they'll listen to me-"

The quartet may have been lost and Sasquatchwanakwa was just in the toilet, listening to the lost teens complain about the plan that they already have...but Beastman had an better idea.

He kicked down the door, interrupting the sasquatch that was washing their own hands and he had one request.

"SHOW US THE WAY OUT OF THIS WORLD OR ELSE THIS SANITIZER IS GOING TO BE IN YOUR EYES!"

Beastman shrieked that and spooked so the sasquatch would have to listen to him and the other three that were standing at a distance.

And he got hit by what must have been an EWGF, because he got stunned for an impressive amount of time, his senses completely messed up.

So, Satoshi had to step in and do the obvious.

"Wait, do you know the portal is, big monster guy?" Satoshi asked the already angered sasquatch. "Sorry for him, he is just...really mean."

The sasquatch just shrugged his shoulders, as he picked the guy right back up without a hint of intimidation, which astounded Lightning.

"Wha...I though big beast dummy over here was the only guy to do nature things."

"Does it matter, though? We definitely have an way out of here." Tokoyami took a ride on the shoulder of Sasquatchwanakwa...as Lightning hopped on. "Take us to our ticket out of here."


Rick Sanchez made a big mistake while he was fucking around once again.

He lured Olivia, two Makos and one Deadpool in by sheer accident and since he was drunk, he had one thing to say to them.

"Go fuck yourselves! I'm 'bout to enter that shit and win some fuckin' money and then burn it to the ground...because that's what I do!" Rick yelled intensely, despite going through the motions.

"Really? You couldn't just have entered another one instead of messing with ours for no reason?" Olivia said, having the full suit. "...Nice!"

"Fuck yeah, bitch."

"No, that's not nice! My friends are already on their way to kick your butt!" School Uniform Mako stated, doing a kung fu motion.

"So is my friend and her bunch of people! You're toast and roasted!" Intern Mako exclaimed, doing a karate stance.

Olivia went in front of them, too tired to care about the issue of mixing interns and isekai'd contestants and too willing to fight another one with Rick, her tentacle making the first swing.

Rick made another shot towards the tentacle, officially starting the weapons fight with finesse and an impressively strong punch towards Olivia's suprisingly well-guarded face.

She snapped right back with another three-hit tentacle combo, her artificial appendages ready for any of Rick's surprise weapons...even the killer touch that he once had.

At this point, there was too many words and Deadpool looked like he got dissapointed a whole bunch more, so the merc with the mouth decided what he did best.

Interrupt the story.

“Yo, author, let me get a hit in with Rick!” Deadpool shouted, before unsheathing his sword and spinning it around. “...Perfect!”

“What the fuck you talking, dumbass-”

Deadpool was just fast enough to disable Rick’s arm with a special bunch of handcuff like things that would temporarily stop him from doing anything, but it wasn’t a surprise when...

...he had nothing.

“Hahaha, suckers, you think I had the rock! Trust me, it was the best long con of all time!” Rick boasted, right before noticing something dropping onto the balcony. “No fucking way, of course, the purple-haired girl does her job!”

“It’s not like she’s getting paid.” Olivia off-handedly stated. “Deadpool, are you willing to get some Spider-Man samples?”

“Fuck no, lady, that ship sailed a long time ago...’cause I fuck with any Spider-Man.”

“Eh, I’ve got a better way to waste some time. Chris, your hair gel sucks dick!” Rick shouted. “Olivia, see your dumbass-around.

The fight continued with Rick, Deadpool and Olivia going at it with impressive technique, speed and no-one paying attention to any of them right now, as there was someone else up there.

*Entrapta’s confessional*

Though the girl still had the purple hair that stuck itself to the top of the confessional...she wasn’t scared at all, despite her very disheleved state at the moment.

Log one of...one million at the very lowest. I have found the rock that has powered our portal and the only people who would do this is either Olivia Octavious or Richard Sanchez AKA Rick, who just do not care about their job as...something.”

The darkly tanned girl had her robot friend poke its arm inside the window.

I know, Emily, being stuck has actually helped me learn a lot about technology, but even if it’s vastly different in nature and would substanially improve performance. I’d still like for you to stay the same...and also what are my other interns doing?!”

The robot that was outside just purred.

I’m in need of help!”

*Confessional cut*

'

Chris and Chef were both hanging out, resting in chairs that were designed to relax their own butts, drinking a little spot of tea and generally being chums of the highest order.

Gonna be honest, wasn’t expecting that to be over so soon! I guess that means no-one’s getting the buffet experience of a lifetime!” Chris announced. “Which sucks!”

And then he turned off the microphone.

Finally, something good...I don’t have the damn gumption to make those ungrateful campers a good buffet!” Chef grumbled. “Also, can you please-”

Nope.”

Yeah, it was a long shot. Damn, that other Chris really is making me look like a joke.”

The two main hosts were in contemplative thought.

You wanna pull out these interns to prank him?”

YES, you read my mind, dude. At least those guys of his will go home!”

Then they got back up to try and nail down what the next challenge would actually be, as there was still a bunch that wasn’t really finalised yet and also, they weren’t in the mood to deal with the interdimensional fuckery.


Olivia was straight up chasing Deadpool down at this point, as the merc with a mouth probably said something about being a wine mom and Rick actually smashed Deadpool with an retractable staff.

But he was also smart enough to catch one of Olivia’s mech-suit appendages in the act with the same staff and he came swinging in with an impressive direct punch.

She was not out by any measure with an impressively strong double swipe that slapped him right in the face, as her suit actually stabilised her.

"Rick, I've got infinitely better things to do than indulge your drunk ass in a fight."

"Ah, shit...Olivia...you don't know what you're missing-HIC-this is some of that inter-dimensional BS that you need." Rick stumbled his words, but he stood tall.

"No, I don't!"

"Yeah, fuck off." Rick actually put a disabling shot into Olivia. "This ain't your mom's adventure, if you follow me, your ass...is gonna get paid-hic, yeah!"

Deadpool was deseperately swinging for the fences with his two unbreakable swords and it was going up against Rick's shields...an immovable object up against an unyielding force, if you will.

"Fuck you, bitch, it's two-on-one and you're up against the one!" Rick exclaimed, still being immovable.

With the many attacks that were coming from the two, Rick's back shields eventually hit their limit in terms of attack power and force and eventually the two "heroes" smashed the shit out of him.

Literally too, as Rick got swung right back towards the wall and the same handcuffs from earlier that came from Deadpool...were working this time.

"Spider-Man samples." Olivia answered, taking off the goggles.

"Hell no. What would my viewers think of me?" Deadpool said.

"Annoying to an stupid extent, just like I think of you."

"Yeah, some people think that of me...but I'd hate to have more haters that aren't supervillains or not super villains." Deadpool remarked. "Besides there's a bunch of people that've came through to have a fun time, so I'm not stopping until they get through!"

Olivia Octavious was already out of there like there was actually better things to do than listen to the merc with a mouth, who had his thumbs up.

"Mission accomplished, baby! The Cruise people are going to love this one!"

"Oh my god...you're the coolest dork to...do that!" Cruise Mako just jumped out of the first floor balcony like it wasn't epic. "Anyways, my friends are here."

"Superhero style to boot!" Deadpool exclaimed.

The two of them were dancing with confidence, even doing the dougie and there was one thing that needed to be there...aside from the aforementioned friends.

"Wait, how did you get here?" Deadpool asked.

"I'm glad you asked..."

There was a ring of Hallejuahs all through the place, as the invisible, intangible spotlight was shining on her.

"...I was doing my school work, trying to be a normal friend and all with Ryuko, not doing super good at it and then this portal come out of nowhere from a letter that blew in with the wind!"

Mako had to take a breather from acting out the situation.

"We were sucked into the portal and landed on this show, had fun times with you and found a feast of stuff! That is it!"

"...You know what? You'd fit right into this place." Deadpool remarked, as Mako just waved goodbye to the goofy superhero. "But the other you's got stuff to do!"

"Wow, no way!" Mako declared. "...But we've got school to do-"

"-And a host's face to mess up. See you, probably never." Ryuko stated, just slapping his face awkwardly. "By the way, don't reveal your mask again!"

Deadpool was just rubbing his head for the arguably justified slap...and he just jumped back aware of something quite obvious, three people that were coming in at light speed.

Lightning and Beastman was actually thrown off Sasquatchwanakwa like he had a itchy back, which wasn't too far off from the truth.

"Lightning, I-" Yuka shouted...right before he went through the portal. "-Me and my brother are going to beat him next time!"

"Well, then, you do you. I'll be in massive trouble if I don't get back." Tokoyami stated, just hopping off the itchy sasquatch. "Thank you for the journey."

Yuka and Satoshi went through, as did Ryuko and Mako and finally, Armin and Eddy waved goodbye to each other, sure of the fact that they might meet again in some other Total Drama season.

Finally, it was Tokoyami and Aqua, who might have been on the same team, but both were far from the same page despite the shared teamwork.

"So...did you see your girlfriend?" Aqua asked slyly. "Or rather, this world's version of your girlfriend."

"I literally just saw her. Nothing more, because it'd be too complicated." Tokoyami told Aqua, just trying to get the goddess out of his hair.

"Alright, be boring like that!"

And Aqua went into the portal, finally leaving the bird-man with a shadow alone for a quick second...before shaking his head and realising that Sammy was there...though not really his world's version of him.

"So, uh...your world's...me is really lucky. To have someone like you as a partner." Sammy just told him. "I kinda watched the entire season, so it's weird to see me on screen...being different."

"Don't worry about it. There might be a version of me out there that is a villain, but what I do know is that the you here can still stand up to your sister." Tokoyami said, sure of how he was going to deal with this.

"I know that...but I don't know how. She's always going to hate me for no reason, but..."

Sammy breathed in confident and a serious expression was on her.

"...I want to make things right with her, not fight against her!"

"Then do it as soon as you can." Tokoyami just gave some advice.

"Okay, I guess." Sammy said, before waving towards her alternate boyfriend. "...I'll figure it out when it comes."

And as the last Cruise contestant went through the portal, Sammy realised that the door was closed to the front and Entrapta was shedding a tear.

"Hold on, I'm still stuck here!" Sammy shouted.

"I apologise!" Entrapta opened the doors.

And that was it for the crossover between two very different worlds that shared a Total Drama season.

One was a season that had danger all through the season, even as early as the second episode's spiky water slide and the contestants growing throughout it, unexpected villains and unexpected strategies to deal with them.

The other...was far from finished and the host was about to prank them good.

'

Deadpool just sprinted through the door with an grin on his hidden, really ugly face and Sammy came in right after, sure of something, as all of the contestants were stuck in the mess hall for some reason.

As soon as those two came in, they both realised that the door was locked on the way out, with there being a lot of knocks and a lot of bombs that somehow deflected from the door.

"Okay, this isn't funny at all. What has Chris planned?" Noah asked.

"Hopefully some more fun times!" Deadpool exclaimed.

And that was right before Chris opened the door in a very dramatic fashion, kicking it right open and stepping in with a stupid amount of swagger.

"Nevermind, since Deadpool actually helped to get those other guys home, the Crows get an buffet experience of a lifetime...literally!" Chris announced. "Enjoy your...unique eats!"

It was just a ton of Chinese and Japanese food and it wasn't really super well-made.

"Look, it cost a lot to get these here! So I don't want to hear any complaining, campers!"

Noah and Deadpool was a little sceptical of the East Asian feast, but then they realised something.

"Is the next challenge going to be super crazy?" Deadpool asked elated.

"Yeah, it's going to be awesome!"

"Oh man, I can't wait for that!" Deadpool liked that answer.

"...I'd like to wait for a bit longer." Terry said, putting some food on his plate. "...Something about that seems like it's going to be torture."

"Maybe it will, but you'll just have to wait until tomorrow!"

The Crows may have gotten a bunch of mediocre food, but they felt that there was something much worse on the way.


To be continued in Episode 15...

...Minigame Monday!

Is it even Monday during that time? Who cares really, because Toad and Toadette are ready to host a ton of Mario Party minigames and a few old Total Drama mini-challenges to boot.

And oh yeah, the stuff that happened in this chapter...wild, how the most volatile alliance of all time stays in its unusual nature and also, Azula's alliance...starts to get the spotlight.

Notes:

Episode 15's first part will come out some time next week.

Chapter 67: Episode 15-1: It Ain't Monday

Summary:

MINIGAME MONDAY'S HEADING TO YOU AO3 GUYS!
Though the drama from the last episode and the crossover may be spilling over and new strategies may be forming, there's always some time for some Mario Party shenanigans.
There's too many contestants to do it board-style, so the minigames are starting in Pahkitew Island...after the two biggest alliances in the game talk, anyways.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 15: Minigame Monday
Part 1: But It's Not Monday!

After all of that, some of the campers have really felt the effect of the battle, some are really feeling the effect of the votes being weird and some are just there.

But would a round of Mario Party minigames ease the tension and not put on stress? Maybe not, but sure does give Chris a whole lot of entertaining moments to share and many chances to do some dumb shit. (to be crass)

Including the eliminations!

Anyways, we've gotta do things to do thing, so I write down thing, so you guys can enjoy thing and give me feedback on thing.

1602jaw, I'm glad that you approved of my crossover and I didn't really have a plan for it, but I think it'd fit the tone of an smaller Cruise chapter.

Memeking, like your review of the previous two chapters and I appreciate that you'll like this entire episodes

There will be Super Crown content, you...might be warned.


"Last time on Total Drama..."

Chris took a breath to make things way more dramatic, considering that the episode that came before it.

"...dramatic battles were had, cursed artifacts were disrespected and he had a lot of guest guys ready to make the campers do some humiliating challenges! But four better challenge givers came in to bring the fight to our team, somehow leading to some wild things...like the Deers winning again!"

The whole team celebrating, including Luigi still on fire and Aisling trying to stop it with leaves, was there in the intro montage.

"And because of that, there were some not so surprising votes. Carmelita from the Rhinos, Sandy from the Deers and Arle from the Swordfishes are goners!"

The three contestants' contrasting moods were as they were walking on the Dock of Shame.

"These 79 contestants are going to have a party! With games, crazy celebrations and of course, hosts that aren't as awesome as me! And a lot more people are forced out of the game...find out what the party is all about in..."

Of course...the camera zoomed out.

"...Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!"


14 challenges.

4 teams.

And so far, it was not the greatest of times.

Actually, it was a bit more like the worst of times with the introduction of the gatecrashers and the generally stupid strategies that have defined the season so far.

It was not going to stop here, though, despite Azula's group just generally being content to stay back and try to win some challenges and win the Rhinos did not.

"Alright, what are we talkin' about?" Harley asked.

"Isn't it obvious? Trying to ensure that the old man doesn't go senile and accidentally sabotage the team for personal reasons and...keeping all of us in the competition." Azula explained to the ladies that they were sitting in one simple area.

Which was still on the roof for reasons that would beggar belief.

"Okay, so what do we do about that?" Harley asked. "Kicking his ass would also count as sabotaging our butts."

"...Who said we'd have to kick him. All we need to is ensure that he's not going to do something stupid, find someone to eliminate and hope that all of us beat the challenge." Tron Bonne explained. "And volleyball guy's the easiest target."

"Definitely...all because of the blackmail I have on him." Azula stated. "And if he knows well, we'll blinside him with the firepower of a Fire Nation war ship...completely decimating his chances wherever he survives this elimination or not."

"...Brutal. That's a good plan, though, and I'll just be here kicking ass." Harley just held her bat like it was the only reason she's not dead. "So, where's Yumeko?"

"Gambling and trying to get into other people's minds." Azula answered...as the gambling girl just trying to climb up the hill. "As some important people would."

"Really...are you sure she's not just crazy?" Tron Bonne remarked, as Squirrel Girl was hearing some important words through her squirrels. "Her family's insanely rich! Her gambling skills were apparently second to a few and she loves risking it all."

"And does it not take a bit of genius to do all of that while being relatively sane?" Yumeko added, finally up on the roof. "Gambling is a game of minds, wealth and deception after all."

"Yes, Yumeko! Why are you late...and please don't tell me you gambled with the old man." Azula said, as Squirrel Girl was writing a whole bunch of stuff down.

"Why not?"

"...Reasons that have to do with everybody's sanity."

"Come on, I only bet on the crown and an immunity idol."

The other four members actually paid attention to the black-haired gambling addict, as Azula deeply sighed.

"Nice one, I would not like to get down from there."

*Squirrel Girl's confessional*

The ginger-haired girl

"I haven't done anything much...in ten challenges, oh my god! Usually at this point, I would've beaten a god with my squirrel sense, Tippie Toes, Monkey Joes and the rest of them squirrels." Squirrel Girl remarked. "Right now, I'm just hearing people talk shit to each other...but I also want to help in the challenge. Not a big deal!"

*Confessional cut*


Hank Hill...was not pleased and neither was the guys that were situated in the middle of the arts and crafts cabin, which included the guys' alliance, Satori Tendou, Yumeko and Rock.

The hut was a place for activity of the slightly cursed kind, mostly due to the...aforementioned crown at the top of the first paragraph.

"I just wanted to sell some propane on this show." Hank answered. "I don't know what this is."

"That's what I'm asking! Why are you selling old man stuff on this TV?" Tendou asked.

"Because I'm here to support my family and there's some evil son of a bitch on our team."

"Makes sense...but you can also sell volleyballs."

"No thanks, I don't really sell volleyballs in here and I don't appreciate the insult." Hank stated. "I'm just too busy with trying to make a working BBQ, though."

Tendou may have sounded interesting, but there was one thing that the rest of the Rhinos' arts and crafters that obviously were still stuck on and it was mostly down to Yumeko's...gamble.

"I don't care that you're losing...you smiled during it." Yumeko said. "Take some time off being angry and you might come up with good strategies."

"Of course, you would think that this madness is fun." Coach(wo)man remarked. "Why would bet like this?"

"The fun part is both the stakes and the strategies that come along the stakes." Yumeko explained, a bit annoyed. "Which I did not need to say twice."

And the donkey trader scoffed at the remark, as Yumeko was still excited to see what would happen.

"What is wrong with you, woman?" The donkey trader herself yelled. "Personally speaking, you have the skills and the money to do literally anything else...you stupid girl."

"Well if that is so, then why can't you beat me with your cheats?"

"OOOHHHH, she got ya there!" Rock butted in loudly, trying to do a romantic rock song.

Yumeko and Coach(wo)man were strictly in shit-talking range, as the other contestants were glancing at their temporary battle and the ones that were allied with the malicious donkey trader were caring about this...sort of.

Besides Rock, who just saw Yumeko got fully snatched by Coach(wo)man and somehow directly ending up...in the asset area, which didn't work out at all.

"Uh, can you two stop? This has gotten weird." Rock remarked.

"Yeah, can't believe that the gamble you started has consequences..." Bayonetta was there.

And actually broke up the two ladies that were about to have a squabble.

"...honestly, I don't know why you did that. More importantly, Dante, I don't know you're in the worst alliance of all time." Bayonetta remarked. "Either that or you're not even close to my level."

"Laugh all you want, when we're up against her, I guarantee you're not going to be talking shit all together." Dante said, as Pinstripe just stood up. "You've got a friend?"

"Unlike you, I have quite a few that would send you on a one way ticket to the docks!" Bayonetta's smirk showed it, as Leshawna looked confidently at the deadly duo. "Strategy-wise even."

"Strategy's the only thing you might have it up on me and that ain't saying much. I've got a bajillion and one reasons to take the win."

"Yeah, that's quite sad-"

At this point, Yumeko was just cheering on the white-haired demon hunter while The Coach(wo)man was oddly bemused by...the lack of his (her?) name being mentioned.

"Wow, these two have it for each other. I'd honestly like for them to gamb-" Yumeko quite literally rooted for Dante, before quite literally getting slapped in the face.

"You stupid woman, you did notice Dante didn't bring up me once." Coach(wo)man stated, (quite) literally glaring at...the tall witch.

"No. I'm betting on Dante or Bayonetta leaving the island, nothing that serious."

"...Forget it."

The old woman put herself up out of here, as Dante and Bayonetta were in shit-talking neutral, throwing their best insults while the people that were on their team's side were just shouting about stuff.

Besides Hank, who just raised his thumb up awkwardly for his demon teammate...being a regular man with the Lord's faith and all that.

"Whatever the next challenge is, I'll make sure to give you the Devil May Cry treatment of paying you extra!" Dante shouted with the angriest grin.

"Please, the only payment that I need to give you is showing how a Umbran Witch does things and of course, it's going to cost you the competition!" Bayonetta remarked.

"Wanna bet?" Yumeko butted in for no reason.

Everyone prepared for a simulteanous shout, considering that the demon hunte and the witch somehow pissed each other off at breakneck speed and-

"Heck yeah. Whoever loses has to drink...something hot, I don't know." Dante asked, as Bayonetta started to shake his hand.

"Habanero sauce, that I can do."

And there was a lot of cheers in the place, as the wildness of the situation caught up to everybody in the general area, as Yumeko was just plain excited that there was even betting.

*Leshawna's confessional*

The black-skinned all-star looked more than ready to back a teammate up.

"All I'm doing is support her ass as a team player. Don't really like her that much, but I'm not playing around and neither is she...that I can respect!"

*Pinstripe's confessional*

The potoroo looked excited.

"You know what, I'm betting real money on the fact that the habanero sauce is going to make Dante sweat a bit. I don't know, but what I do know that is my boy's going ahead!" Pinstripe shouted. "...What's up with him and the old man, though?"

*Yumeko's confessional*

She sat with intent.

"If you're wondering why he's...like that, it's mostly because I bet on the Super Crown which would somewhat embarass anyone involved. To be fair, it's not like I have not worn it before"

*Confessional cut*


While the two alliances were fighting, Tanjiro, Samurai Jack, Snake and Samus were getting stronger for the sake of potential villains coming back from the dead.

Just because one woman wanted it to be so and her friends were in the mood to make a comeback, so two of them...along with Piccolo, Yuri and Uraraka were training their best on the wooden platform.

Snake and Samus...were actually trying to get their minds off the previous challenge's battle.

"No way, so you've got a stalker of your own. That would be incredible, if it weren't so tragic." Samus remarked. "Ridley just does...so many crimes and he always feels the need to do them."

"No matter if they make sense or not, Samus, there's some people...or birds in your case that won't change even if the world goes against them." Snake replied with gritted teeth.

"At the very least, I can just kill him and that might be the end of it for about a year or two, which is a long time in space." Samus just took a breath in. "Meanwhile, your most consistent enemy's your brother."

"...Yeah, imagine that." Snake got a chuckle. "The family reunion's going to be ugly."

"Wish I had one, but you've always got a plus one when you need it." Samus said. "Because-"

"-If they're all in one area, the fireworks are bound to get someone's attention."

"And I can help you and whatever crew you've got deal with that."

The two spies were actually smiling again, as Piccolo just flew right down to the ground and grumbled in their faces.

"Don't worry about us, we're having a casual chat." Samus immediately answering, knowing that Piccolo was going to throw something out.

"Good. That kid with the brown-ish hair really needs to find a way to relax, lest he gets kicked in the ass by some villain with Ki." Piccolo told the two of them, who were up. "I just...see something in him that I don't like."

The two super-soldiers just got to stepping in.

"So all we need to help this guy win the mission, right?" Samus asked.

"The mission is to clear his head!"

"Got it."

Piccolo just sighed, knowing that the couple wasn't going to put any good advice his own way and Yuri and Uraraka were still working and sweating their pits off, as they high-fived each other.

"You know what, I bet that Chris is going easy on us!"

"Yeah, Piccolo, there's definitely no challenge today!" Yuri just had to tempt fate.

And fate had an answer.

"Campers, come meet me on the boat! We're going to a familiar island, one that has not sunk yet!" Chris announced. "It's going to be a party over there!"

The host just chuckled for a moment.

"For the record, the island's passed all safety checks and that good stuff and yes...some of you may know it."

The host just made whatever lack of excitement the campers had for the challenge just turned into a bit of disgust...considering the only real answer thjat was there.


Everybody was on the boat and immediately, Chris and Chef were smiling at their widest, which meant there would be only one reason for the sudden amusement.

"No, no, no, not that island. I swear it almost self-destructed." Sammy quivered, the tenth episode of Pahkitew in her mind.

"A self-destructing island? Total Drama, where you have been all my life."

Tifa kept trying to take swings at Deadpool while he said that.

"Not here, that's for sure!"

"It blew up...because it was not funny."

The boat was practically a small liner that could hold 128 people, but the host may not have cared for the seventy-eight contestants that were either prepared for whatever challenge come out of Chris' insane mind, just not caring about the hosts' words or writing their wills, as Tanya was doing on the boat

"Seriously, maybe this guy was just putting a few jokes in...for our sakes?" Tiana said with quite a lot of worry.

"I do not believe him for a second." Dawn remarked.

"What kind of island has...whatever he said?"

"This island did have it...luckily it was removed."

"...Sure."

Though all of the contestants did notice that the island actually looked quite a bit different, since it actually had been years since Pahkitew Island aired, mostly that it was a lot bigger than anyone really anticipated.

Like nearly twice the size, counting the reclaimed land that was definitely legally added and totally not impossible to clear, even if it was illegal and...the weather extremes were noticeable at the top of the island.

"Welcome back to Pahkitew Island. It has been a long time coming from...the incident and let's just say it's way better than ever!" Chris announced. "We got snow, we got lava, we even have a desert! And right now , you campers aren't staying here yet."

"That's good, because that sounds...terrible." Sammy hesitated, not super excited.

"And you know that it does not get much better." Dante remarked with a smirk.

Sammy just slowly shuffled away from the demon hunter...for obvious reasons.

"Anyways, remember when I said that we're having a party! It's not that kind of party, but it is a party where the competition's wild enough to be a massive challenge!" Chris announced. "Or rather, many minigames tied to one super challenge!"

The contestants were actually excited because it was more likely than not that Chris didn't make any sadistic changes to the minigame madness.

"That's right, we kinda have a Mario Party. Me and the guest hosts wanted to make a board, but it's currently not working right now-" Chris explained, right before a familiar mushroom-headed lady piped to say something important.

"Hold on, this is going to your-" Toadette yelled, as a blue spot was practically soaking up the unpaid taxes that Chris hjad.

"That's right, it's broken due to reasons! But the board's still only one half of the thing and this challenge is the other half of Mario Party! You campers are going to play some Mario Party minigames and there might even be a few Total Drama minigames!"

The contestants were suddenly quite a bit less excited...besides Yumeko, who knew about the gambling minigames and a sleep deprived Tiny Tina, but there was still a bunch of cheers.

"Yeah, exacta-mundo! And this time, avoiding today's eliminations will be much harder...in ways that I will not explain!" Chris announced, basking in the groans and jeers. "Yeah, enjoy the games!"

"The board works, Chris. It's just that it wouldn't make sense with this many people!" Toadette explained, very nervous to even do that. "Sorry, Chris!"

"Okay, dude, I got that already!" Chris replied tersely. "Campers, you guys should follow these signs towards the...area. I've got better things to do!"

While the campers were confusedly walking along the signed path, Toad was burning up a space on the ground with a grin, as Toadette realised that Chef Hatchet did not have it easy.

Mostly because Chef was also trying to handle removing the spaces and carrying essentially a piece of concrete that spilled out money, which made up for his...money issues.

*Chef's confessional*

He finally smiled genuinely.

"What did I do to deserve this? Probably a lot of things, but at least pretty boy ain't going to catch the cash!"

*Confessional cut*


As for Yumeko and the crew that was with her, she was about to get an unwelcome surprise in the form of an old friend and part-enemy, part-girl that she never wanted to see again.

They were also seventeen and were wearing the Hyakkakou Academy uniform...which was just a red-blazer and

The first one was blonde, lost and clearly trying to pull the other one away from the danger zone of everywhere still.

The second one had black hair, a crazy yellow eye, an eyepatch on her right side and clearly...was lost and but couldn't care less about being on Pahkitew.

"Goddamn it, Midari! I can't believe you just hopped through a hole in the wall and we're on some weird island!" The blonde teen shouted. "Besides...Yumeko."

"Shit, Mary, that's a problem." Midari said, smiling like an idiot. "But this place is filled with deathtraps that would do some damage to me. Put that to a gamble and-"

And just like that Mary was neck deep in a hug and Midari got pushed away like it was nothing, as Yumeko was genuinely surprised to see a friend here.

"Holy shit, Yumeko...you've teamed up with some weirdos on a reality show!" Mary shouted upon seeing Yumeko's...strategic allies. "...Should I-"

"Oh, Mary, it was actually a really fun time! I got to gamble so many people, I went through only the craziest challenge and I can't really say anything on my new friends, but they are simply the best!" Yumeko enthusiastically shouted.

"Yeah, I'm glad you're having a good time. But how do I get out of here?" Mary asked.

"I literally do not know. Some other people from other worlds just came up yesterday and then they went, Mary." Yumeko stated nonchalantly. "Can't believe I forgot to ask them to gamble!"

Yumeko's crew, at this point, were clearly not ready to open more cans of worms.

"...Well, you're not helpful. Midari, stop staring at Yumeko." Mary remarked.

"Well, why not?" Midari asked, standing right into the gaze of the glare. "I've got a billion damn questions to ask, but that look is really enough for me!"

"So, I'm just lost with you...and you desperately want to gamble with someone in...here." Mary realised something. "See ya, Yumeko!"

"Buh-bye! I've got to do a challenge with my friends, Marty!"

As their "friend" just went off towards the challenge, the completely mismatched duo were just...trying to get themselves out of here and figure why would Yumeko do this.

Actually, they already figured it out.

"Damn, she went on a reality show...because of a gamble." Mary was completely exasperated.

"You know what, she's got guts. Imagine being her insane tenacious self within this weird-ass place where all kinds of crazy come together!" Midari shouted, releasing more than her pent-up feelings. "...I wouldn't last a day in here."

"...Yeah, sure."

And that was the end of this weirdly abrupt cameo of people being stuck in this weird world of a overly big reality show that's a clashing combination of contestants from the other worlds.

Speaking of Yumeko and Azula's crew...there was one thing that everyone wanted to talk about, despite the former trying to desperately not do that.

"Nice, you were friends with a eyepatch girl!" Harley shouted. "Tell me what that's like!"

"That's a massive stretch." Yumeko began, not in a talking mood. "We gambled twice. She sabotages the gamble. And as you know..."

"...you really like gambling?" Harley asked.

"...She is a masochist for gambling and I am not. I don't really know her, but I do not want to be with her."

Harley was...not shocked, weirdly enough.

"It's weird, actually. I both know a lot, yet I barely know anything about you." Azula remarked, desperately trying to catch up to the rest. "But I do know enough about you, Yumeko, that you'd easily run circles around us."

"Oh yeah, probably." Yumeko cheerily remarked. "If it was a gamble, I would be able to help you guys reach the final challenges and then dip out of the competition...if only because I would have a lot of enemies!"

"But why? You have more than enough money to easily buy all of us our dreams and then some!" Azula said.

"Because it's fun, it's what friends do and it'd make for an exciting competition!" Yumeko shouted, still smiling proudly. "What kind of show would it be, if it was boring."

"...You may be speaking nonsense, but I will back up your statement." Azula said.

The crew were ready to back up their team and unknowingly, they were going to do it for the last time, lest their butts were up on the mysterious elimination block.


Every one of the 78 remaining contestants were just standing in front of another massive hut that had no seats and...weird ass ring lights that were right above the seat-less tables...and they looked like boom mics to boot.

And more importantly, the weirdly deadly duo of Toad and Toadette, who was sure of how they were going to handle this challenge and they were in the well-lit, yet atmospherically wild massive room that was a weird alternative to McLean Island's mess hall.

And the lights looked like they could be for something else.

"Good morning, you guys, are you all excited for MINIGAME MONDAY?!" Toad yelled.

"But it's not-" Tails tried to correct him.

"MINIGAME MONDAY!"

Regardless, a lot of the contestants were cheering for the diminuitive host and his weird, weird challenge that may or may not have been tainted by the influence of the host with the most.

"Good, because I've got a lot of minigames and one simple rule for you guys to follow! Depending on how you place in the minigames, you teams gets a bunch of points...which you need to avoid eliminations!"

Toad may have done half of the yelling, but he coughed, which was Toadette's opportunity to finish up the challenge.

"1st place gets 6 points, second place gets 4 points, third gets 2 and last place only gets 1. That's the simple rule that's over this whole challenge and plus...you have to follow the minigames' rules, which shouldn't be hard." Toadette just took a breath, as Toad was very much angry. "There's going to be at least six contestants going home...so it's wild up in here-"

"-And super cool, because it's a party!" Toad just interrupted his co-host with a over-confident look.

Most of the contestants were sure of the simple rules and the ones that didn't get it had it explained by their friends, as Reg had a look of realisation from Tails' and Lowain's explaination.

"Oh, that makes a lot of sense." Reg said. "I just thought that the mushroom man's voice was...weird."

"Nah, man, it is real annoying, dude." Lowain stated.

"...Wow, that's mean."

"Brah, I just haven't got used to it." Lowain stated...

...right before the two-tailed fox stepped in front of him.

"Hey! You just have to get used to it and plus...he's a cool guy...I think!" Tails tried to defend Toad badly.

The robot child...had no idea what to do with this information, but he just decided to shrug it off for not knowing the guy.

With that being said, all of the contestants didn't really have a clue about what was going on how they would actually get to the minigames and why this place looked like a dystopian version of Total Drama's classic mess hall.

But there was one thing for sure...Deadpool was anticipating the Mario Party Madness that was coming on a Tuesday and so was a bunch of people on his team.

"Oh yeah, this is going to be awesome!" Deadpool yelled.

"Yeah, the friendship-destroying part's kinda gone...which is pretty cool." Pit said.

The two guys had a high-five as there was a sighing Kyo.

"What, this is kinda stupid?"

"And what if it is? It's the best kind of stupid."

Kyo just scoffed at the very goofy duo, as he knew that there was no way that the McLean spin on this challenge wouldn't involved a lawsuit generating twist...and because he had plans.

*Kyo's confessional*

"So, previously I was going to kick Iori's ass...somehow and now I'm kicking his ass in some Mario Party real life shenanigans!"

Kyo had a very smug grin at this point.

"Oh yeah, it's all coming together!"

*Confessional cut*

Little did he know, Iori was also thinking up some plans on how to beat rivals' butts.

*Iori's confessional*

"Fuck Kyo. That's the plan really...and also fuck the old man and fuck being in an alliance, because all they did is make this team suck to be in...which must be hard, because they have some annoying people." Iori complained. "Screw Kyo!"

*Confessional cut*

And the two hosts vanished like they weren't there, which got the already confused contestants to realise that they were about to get some bamboozlement...in the form of the green lights lighting up.

"If I get an random disease from this, it's my fault." Oikawa was disappointed.

"Really, I welcome poor health, random volleyball man!" Heavy declared.

"All you do is shoot people with some giant gun that's probably very uncool."

"I like to think different. Sasha...cool, Sasha not problem."

"Yo and we are back!"

Everybody groaned at Chris' sudden presence...again, but that was routine at this point.

"The first miningame is ready for the first four contestants to jump right in! Heavy, Tanya, Mikasa and Clover...get ready for your first shot to making it!" Chris announced. "It's going to be a wild one!"


The four of them were set there...standing in the green light, sure of the fact that this challenge was stupid and ridiculous and they were looking at their military-ish uniforms, trying to assess each other.

And there was Clover, knowing what the fuck was going on, but not knowing why it was even going on anyways...still looking at the competition that was standing right besides hers.

"Uh, sure, what are we doing-"

Like Clover, the rest of the four were teleported away to a place that was pretty dusty and probably cost a hundred dollars at most to mame the arena for, as it was a sturdy fence and a big dirt patch.

Unfortunately for them, they were teleported right into some mini-tanks that were pretty damn small, but just the right size for the contestants to drop into there.

"...Oh! That's what we're doing!" Clover realised. "Like, could have been anything else."

"Oh, please! Getting to use a tank like this provides a serious opportunity for good attack, of which I will use on you." Tanya shouted at Clover, her cannon aimed for her.

"Uhhh...too bad because this is a game!"

"A game that we're both playing, so I suggest taking this seriously."

Tanya and Clover steeled themselves, as the other two were really excited to be in a tank, if Mikasa being surprised and figuring what the controls were...actually counted towards that.

"That's right, the minigames will start...right after the break and they're starting off brutal!" Chris announced, chuckling the contestants into unease. "I might have added a few twists!"


To be continued in the second part of the episode that has ton of minigames and games of chance, some moments of romance and more likely than not, injuries!

And I didn't forget about Azula's alliance, Khun's voting-only alliance and even Tanya's weird alliance, as they're going to play an important role for...basically the rest of the competition, starting from this one.

And more importantly, comment down below (or review in FFN.net or AO3's case) on to see who's going to win?

Azula or Sokka?

Dante or Bayo?

Tendou or Oikawa?

I know that the last one isn't as much as big deal as the other two, but if you've seen Haikyuu, you know why I put them up there.

Sorry for the delay...I actually still have the tinnitus and I had an ear infection, so I tried to stay away from the computer for about...two weeks due to that.

Part of that might have included me being lazy, but you know, it's still a Wednesday over here!

Chapter 68: Episode 15-2: Fold For What?

Summary:

These 81 contestants are folding for nothing, as the minigame madness starts here with some minor rivalries, team efforts and Azula and Sokka going at it by fighting in the middle of a book.
Yeah, it's definitely a Mario Party challenge.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 15: Minigame Monday!
Part 2: Fold For What?

THAT'S RIGHT, THIS IS MINIGAME MONDAY AND I AM NOT STOPPING FOR ANYONE EXCEPT MY OWN FLAWS, WHICH IS A THING AND NOT A PERSON AND REVIEWS!

Yeah, I should stop that before the minigames really starts getting serious and there's a shit ton of minigames to go through and there's no Super Crown by the way.

No strategies, no brakes, no rest for the weak and too many all-star games to count!

Sorry for the delays to the episodes, just wasn't that interested in being on the computer this month and once again, ear infection problem still might be happening.

But...I'll deal with it!


Four mini-tanks were in the arena, marking in the

"And we are back with mini-tanks...or Shell Shocked!" Chris announced. "Shoot the other guy and you win, simple as that!"

Clover was squeeing over the tank, as Tanya was appreciating all of the small details of the mini-tank and understandably, Mikasa was not pleased at the obvious implication.

Heavy was ready to start blasting.

"So I started blasting!" Heavy exclaimed. "...Right now!"

"GO!" Toad yelled, officially marking the start of the weirdest challenge so far.

And indeed, he has started blasting already directly steering his tank towards a panicking Clover, who just barely moved out of the way out of the well-timed shot.

Mikasa...was having some problems with the controls, actually moving backwards and almost spinning out unintentionally, but she was clearly trying to not panic.

Too bad that Tanya didn't even move to take the shot, which easily managed to almost nail the adapting titan slayer, Mikasa slowly trudging out of the way into a wall.

And she got hit.

"Hahaha, first lady down!" Heavy declared, as the big man with bigger arms started to get serious with the tank. "Three more to go!"

"Okay."

Tanya answered both literally and metaphorically with an strangely-timed shot that might not have hit the big mercenary, but he was too busy unloading some cannonballs on his opponents.

Such as Clover, who served out of the way...pretty slowly, but that swerve actually ended up saving her butt, leading to the one-on-one.

A child soldier against a teen spy.

A meeting of the minds.

Clover, who was still trying to stop her tank from steering weird, pretty much got lined for Tanya to take it, leading to the child soldier herself...smiling quite eerily.

"Well, that was actually pretty surprising! Mikasa bottoms out and Tanya actually wins for the Deers...which sucks for these Crows!"

All of a sudden, the four participating contestants were teleported back to the still seat-less giant room with the weird lights and the people were awkwardly crowding around the "kid" soldier.

"Of course, I would win! I know what a tank is after all!" Tanya exclaimed.

"That's not saying much. Who the heck even knows how to work one?" Penny asked.

"I would."

"Yeah, but...I have skills too!"

Penny and Tanya moved away from each other, as Tiana just came up to her dumbfounded.

"What skills?"

"Rapping and...that's it."

*Penny's not so proud confessional*

Penny looked quite solemn.

"I have to do something or else I'm elimination bait! Don't even know how I got this far, but my big mouth ain't helping." She confessed.

*Tanya's confessional*

Even after the win, she just facepalmed.

"Why you would proclaim that? Just because your turn hasn't come, doesn't mean you have to..." She stopped for a second. "...Curse you, Being X, for sending me here!"

*Confessional cut*


"Alrighty campers, the next minigame starts...now!"

After the unecessary buildup of tension, Lowain, Luigi, Papyrus and Pinstripe were sent up towards the next game and it was looking...a bit different for some odd reason.

Mostly very dark and lit with candles and all of them noticed that there was mesh gates that housed spiked parapets that could move for some reason and that someone was up there.

Chef was starting to like this co-hosting job.

"You four have to avoid getting mixed-up by Chef and sent out of the arena by these spiked...things! Shouldn't be hard and should be dangerous!" Chris was clearly smiling through the explaination.

"...That sounds barely legal." Toadette added after the fact, obviously not picked up by the microphone.

"Yeah, someone's about to get lawyered hard for this one!" Lowain exclaimed.

"And it ain't me-" Pinstripe wanted to finish, but the horn stopped him entirely.

The four of them were paying attentions to which walls went down to reveal their spiked columns, as the movement was looking pretty much like the definitely of a neutral game.

Luigi was actually schmoving at this point, even wavedashing behind a barrier that would've protected him...if one of the walls that didn't drop down right in front of him.

And he wavedashed right out of there like he didn't just look at the spikes for a second and then slid right into the wall where Pinstripe was, as the spikes hit no-one.

"Oh god, that's got to be bad for every dude out there!" Lowain exclaimed from behind another wall.

"Yeah, it sure is!" Papyrus was a lot more excited than the dude. "Ow..."

A small chunk of bone went off Papyrus.

Nobody said anything...as the spikes retracted back into the now closing wall, as the four of them were actually moving around quite swiftly, the walls lighting up to confuse the four competitors.

*Pinstripe's confessional*

The weasel was not excited.

"Holy shit, if Chris doesn't get sued for this, nothing good's there in the world." Pinstripe said, plainly angry. "For sure."

*Confessional cut*

A few rounds went by and no-one got hit, as there was normal movement, schmovement and tripping intespersed inbetween Chef mixing them up and shooting some spikes out.

And in the fifth round, someone had to give...and in spite of his movement, Luigi got tripped by Lowain, who also tripped by accident and of course, Luigi was sent out of the arena.

"Fuck, dude, this counts as a vibe crime!" Lowain yelled.

"What does that mean?" Pinstripe panic asked, not compherending the words at all.

And then he started compherending them, as the walls were rotating at random.

"Y'all better start payin' attention!" Chef shouted, practically doing the opposite...as he set another bunch of spikes on their way.

Pinstripe knew that it was a trick...Lowain did not, as he looked around before the spikes from the eastern side came out in his eyesight.

He proceeded to get knocked out, leaving the two contestants whose names started with P using their movement to try and mess with the other guy, as Chef was still messing with them.

"Listen up, giant weasel, The Great Papyrus is beating you this round!"

"Okay, Papyrus, then get your ego checked, 'cause it's coming down."

As the two were doing their dance of confusion, Chef had one thing to do.

Drop the wall.

And set down the spikes as the duo were looking at each other, but one of them was fast enough to get behind a wall with impressive speed and the other was a potoroo.

"Oh shoot, skeleton man's the winner and by a literal spike too!" Chris made sure that Papyrus' close call was replayed. "Netting his team five more points...and next up, we've got another awesome quartet who dislike each other!"


Noah, Eva, Sammy and B were all returning contestants and they were all on the purple-lit dance floor with Waluigi in the place, ready to make his rhythm and his moves work.

And the contestants were actually excited to see him, judging by the content claps.

"Whoa, whoa, this is no easy round! Waluigi is going to make it hard, make it serious...but not deadly!" Waluigi declared, as he slammed the beat back. "Okay, Waluigi doesn't like seeing Wario outta the competition, so make it good."

Another minigame from Super Mario Party, Time to Shine's just a timing-based rhythm thing...but the beat was quite a bit faster, practically being Afrobeats.

So, of course...

"Get real, Noah, you're seeing number one!" Eva bragged. "I've got physical skills!"

"You're up against three others who know how to dance better than you, me included."

"LET'S GO!" Waluigi yelled, as the beat was dropping.

B may have been silent, but he was also a very smart boy...which went over well when nobody knew what to do with the distinctly grime-styled beat besides him doing his best.

Noah was trying to keep it up, but he didn't really know how to and Eva was clearly beat his ass metaphorically and sometimes, a little more literally with an quick elbow swing disgused as a punch.

Sammy was in second place, too deep into the beat to really care that she was second.

"Seriously, though, B's straight up in the lead with a perfect, Sammy has got 18 and Eva and Noah both tie with 14 points, which might not matter because Eva's fighting hard in there!" Chris announced, as the minigame was mid way over and the dance challenge didn't get any less chaotic.

B was still looking at Eva trying to swing at Noah, who tried to block the rhythmic swings rhythmically...and he was trying to keep the points up ahead of Sammy.

They were all on different teams using vastly different strategies, even if the no-strategy, vibes only one was really netting the better two their points and making Waluigi sad.

"Okay, you get off me please." Noah struck a pose while doing that, as Eva was doing some desperate sabotage. "You're clearly losing in hilarious fashion."

"It's going to be not so funny when you're off this island!"

Sammy was trying the most smug look she could muster towards B, who wasn't even looking at her at this point.

In the end, the beat stopped with an genuinely interested Waluigi, mostly down to the impromptu fight.

B had a perfect 50.

Sammy had gotten a solid 39.

Noah was exactly ten points behind, as Eva came in last with 23.

"Uh...whoever's name is Beverley wins!" Waluigi announced, as the big black genius got up to raise a high-five. "YEAH! By the way, Sammy gets second, Noah gets third and Eva loses...hard! Whatever team you guys are in, invest in Waluigi's advice!"

There was just...a bunch of purple paper sitting around the anti-Luigi, which the contestants just took for shits and giggles and took quite seriously, despite the fact that it said.

"L + Ratio + Wario's better + Wario was really cool." Eva just ripped it right up.


After getting ratio'd by a crying Waluigi, the third minigame was up and it was definitely one of the minigames of all time, being something that would only be witnessed to be...one of them.

Mostly because they were just back in Chef's kitchen, the big chief of food standing there right behind the four that were doing their best to ace it with a military hat.

"Y'all better not mess up my kitchen!" Chef told the four of them darkly.

Nicole, Tanjiro and Tiny Tina just agreed to that, as the punishment would be wild...and Legoshi was just staring at the cube of beef in front of him, sure that his weird instinct would come up.

"All you need to do is cook this cube of beef, all sides in the pan with no oil! You got a problem with that!"

"No-" Legoshi tried to say before Chef got close and personal with it.

"You only speak when you're spoken to! GO!"

Legoshi really heard that, as he was careful with the pan...unlike Tina, who being a person that has the inability to give a shit, was making the cube of beef bounce around.

Somehow it was not the worst performance, as Tanjiro was practically a fish out of water (breathing) on working a frying pan with a lacking amount of oil...and dropping his first.

Nicole was surprised to see that the vegetarian wolf...was doing as good as her in the frying department, as she aggressive flipped the cube of beef over.

*Nicole's confessional*

"I bet he's not even vegetarian...look at the way he's frying that small piece of meat!" Nicole shouted intensely...for some reason. "Obviously, I had to resort to drastic measures."

*Confessional cut*

Legoshi was just in the zone...trying to not get riled up by the smell of meat, but Nicole was firing things up with her own style of cooking, which involved some fiery hands.

"Yo, there's some fire in here!" Tiny Tina, dropping another meat cube. "Cat lady, you got a-"

And then she felt the heat coming from Nicole's eyes, as she was trying to flip the meat with passion.

Legoshi was quietly winning it, though, as he only had one more side to deal with and resisted the smell of the beef cube...and finally flipped it over to take the win.

"You're a fraud, Legoshi!"

Nicole yelled that, as she almost dropped the cube and made it fly up into the air with intense anger, ready to make second place count.

Tiny Tina was dropping the ball (several times at this point) and Tanjiro looked like prepared to use the pan as his demon slaying sword, even if he didn't have a single clue why the meat cube was only cooked on three sides.

And then Tanjiro yelled his heart out to make the cube cooked through...breathing?

Nicole got second, though and she was pissed.

"YOU'RE A FRAUD-"

And she got to swing at Legoshi, who caught it out.

"How would you like it if someone just questioned your abilities for no reason?"

"PISSED, BUT I DON'T SWEAR."

Tanjiro just stopped to stare at the potential fight, as Tiny Tina dropped her seventh meat cube to...lose by default, as Chef picked her.

"ATTENTION! I won't have any fighting in MY kitchen! Legoshi wins anyways, Nicole gets second and Tanjiro gets third...'cause he didn't mess up my kitchen!" Chef yelled. "Get the hell out of my kitchen!"


Next up was a classic, mostly because Chris wanted something dangerous, Toad wanted something that everyone would recognise and Toadette was clearly not excited to see.

The book minigame, set in a lit living room on a small table.

The minigame to literally squash all others, having a moon, a star and a sun in six random places.

And surprisingly, none of the contestants wanted to be in it, but they were in it regardless.

Azula and Sokka were the more highly-rated duo compared to Uraraka and Darkness and they were both awares of the dangers of being squashed, as the book started moving.

"The rules are simple. Don't get squashed by the book." Chris announced. "Man, this challenge is going to be wild!"

"You can say that again? My blood will be on your name!" Azula yelled.

"Don't worry, you won't be dead."

The contestants just got to moving onto the holes, as Azula realised that she didn't have the fire.

"And there's no fire for-"

"-obvious reasons." Azula smugly remarked, as she used her firebending moves...

...to push Sokka out of the way, before he rolled into another hole, leading the two into a battle of getting into holes and trying to attack the other person into not doing that.

Meanwhile Uraraka and Darkness were keeping their eyes peeled for the holes in the book, literally sliding into them at the last second and making sure that the other two didn't ignore them.

It was going to be like that for some time, until it got quite a bit faster...all of a sudden...quite literally in the middle of closing.

Darkness was the first one out and Uraraka was freaking out at the obvious, not even noticing that she was still in it to not die while passing through a hole.

The hero-in-education then started looking for holes rolled right into one and another.

And she was smack dab in the right middle of a rivalry that has lasted for so many years at this point, practically getting smashed both by Sokka's sword swing and Azula's clean sweep.

Which just blew her right out of the book, even if she managed to grip onto the edge of a page.

It was down to the warmongering, practically sociopathic princess and the goofy, yet quick-thinking and empathetic warrior and they weren't letting up with the moves.

Moving into hole after hole and trying to get into each other's range.

"Campers, I fortunately have to make things that little bit faster!" Chris chuckled, as the book was just straight up speeding through while the two of them were trying their best to be aware.

Unfortunately, Sokka had a sword.

That wouldn't normally matter, but Azula did one too many attacks that threatened to have the fire come out and Sokka...fell for it.

"And finally after a whole minute, Azula wins! Sokka got a second, so he's cool!"

"No, I'm not!" Sokka yelled.

"Of course, you shouldn't, your mediocrity got proven throughout this challenge." Azula remarked.

"Not even talking about you! This challenge has to count as...something."

"...Insightful." Azula also was not pleased about the minigame.

"Okay, the Rhinos have 23 points, the Crows have got 11, the Deers has 17 and the Swordfishes has 13 points!" Chris announced. "And we've still got a lot more to do!"


Fortunately for literally everyone else, the next challenge didn't even involve any squashing...just a massive slab of ice with ice cold water surrounding each side, a ton of penguins that were used to the water, the sun and four players that weren't sure what the fuck they were doing.

"Okay, all you have to do is not get pushed by the penguins, who are many, so many that our counting guy can't even count 'em!" Chris announced, right before being shouted something. "You're probably wrong!"

Daphne, Kipo, Piccolo and Hank were both sure of what to do and that they were out of their league.

"Should I really be here?" Hank asked. "I tell you what, these penguins are too big!"

"Better question. Who's letting their children obstruct others for a challenge...for no reason." Piccolo said.

"But...are they usually this big?"

"Nope."

Quite literally, Toad just yelled at them loudly to go and they were surely going, as the penguins were sprinting at the contestants...Kipo sure of herself and Daphne doing the same.

Through what could only be considered Mario magic, the campers were not feeling the cold, because the penguins were doing that themselves.

Also, Piccolo couldn't fly, but he had insane reaction times.

"ARRGGHHH!" And the green guy got a little stronger.

The four of them were slipping and silding to even get into the right corridor, besides Piccolo who was floating right above the ground and Kipo, who used her jaguar arms to try...getting grip.

Slipping past penguins, some of them giant, was as hard as it sounded.

"Whoa, what is this?" Kipo basically slid into the right position.

"Penguin." Piccolo was trying to push out of the way.

Hank was clearly out of his wheelhouse, as he already slipped out of the competition thanks to Daphne pushing him out of the challenge.

The mystery solving girl was still trying to dodge the rows and lines of penguins that were coming her own way, courtesy of a not so competitive Kipo...as the two of them were quite awkwardly moving.

Piccolo was just trouncing all of them easily, as he had a few hidden ki blasts, sighing before throwing them somewhere and accidentally getting the attention of quite a few penguins.

Enough for him to get two giant penguins right in his face and get him pushed out of the challenge and also enough to entirely surprise the other two players in the game.

"I can't believe he made the penguins mad..." Kipo said.

And the dodging got a whole lot worse, as Daphne was slipping right into the safe zones with intention and Kipo's jaguar arms(legs) made her movements awkward enough to get slammed by a penguin.

Body slammed even, as Daphne just hated to see that happen and still took the win regardless, as the penguins stopped.

"Something's wrong with these penguins. Dunno what, though." Daphne said, not celebrating.

"Daphne wins first and Kipo gets slammed into second...somehow!" Toadette announced. "Piccolo also gets 3rd and Hank gets last."

*Hank's cold confessional*

"It would be good to get some heat! But the host ain't allowing us to get dry...and I don't know why." Hank said, ready and willing to find some warm spot. "Must be for a very good reason."

*Confessional cut*


Let's make this quick, as Tifa, Genos, Snake and Cassie Cage (as the either self-proclaimed or non-proclaimed team laders) were up in a serious challenge that involved...a platform with a very tall fence above a gorge and nine holes that opened up at random with numbers that counted down.

It was...

"The Final Countdown...the game! Don't fall or else you lose!" Chris announced. "You four are ready?"

"I swear I played this game befo-" Cassie said, right before the horn sounded.

She did not get to finish the sentence, as the movement had started and Snake was trying his best to kick the military kombatant off her feet.

There was some deliberate movement, as Snake was slowly moving and observing the platforms and so were the others, watching to see which one would open up and which ones were about to.

Genos knew that he couldn't fly inside of the platform, as he used his electronic senses to quick step out of the way of platforms.

Tifa went on the offensive, going for some kicks that Cassie dodged with impeccable precision.

Cassie was trying to make some moves on Snake before being stopped by the freedom fighter from the slums and...it allowed Snake to make his move of placing some blue tack on the floor.

That was actually stepped on by Tifa herself, as she was trying to escape Cassie's illuminated kicks.

Tifa then immediately went for a parry kick, passing off the bunch of tack towards the kombatant and allowing her to go for a serious uppercut.

An uppercut that may have missed, but because Cassie was stuck on a platform that had a zero on it and also dodged backwards, the uppercut that did what it was intended to do.

Kick Cassie out of the game.

Genos grunted, as he resisted his heroic urges enough to try and throw Snake out of the game...but he was the one that ended up getting grabbed.

Genos and Snake were stuck on the same platform, as Tifa was still trying to keep her feet moving and her hands hot and ready.

The two men were having a brawl of their own, slowly moving towards another platform, as there was only thing that the super soldier could really do.

Throw him backwards into a hole and right into another two-point game, leaving just the super-soldier and the home-grown hero to basically duel with each other and the impending time-limit...minus anything that would make anyone fly.

It was an intense game of CQC, missed punches smashing with missed kicks and attacks that were only meant to knock the other person into second place, Tifa coming in swinging and Snake strategically moving out of the way.

But in the end, in spite of a limit break, Tifa simply lost to Snake choking her out for a few seconds and then putting her down on a zero second platform.

"WOO-WEE, that was one hell of a fight!" Toad shouted.

"You can say that again, dude! Snake takes it with his bare hands and Tifa...sure tried!" Chris announced, as the four contestants were back with their own team. "Oh, ok, Genos got third and Cassie gets last."


The next two minigames were going to be quick ones, as there wasn't much to them other than stacking up some shit and making sure that they didn't fall down, which was somehow impossible.

Coney Island's a place in New York and the name of a minigame that Mystique Sonia loved a little bit too much, staking the ice cream like it was no tomorrow.

"Save it!" She shouted, having a stack of seven.

"What do you mean save it? I have two over here." Oikawa remarked, politely trying to avoid Harley literally kicking his ass.

"Yeah, our team's going to eat these and then we'll be cool!"

"...Right." Oikawa got a third scoop of ice cream.

Mystique Sonia collected her eighth scoop of giant-ass ice cream like it was nothing, as Judy...was trying to carry four scoops like it was actually awkward, mostly because she was way smaller than everyone else.

In the end, Judy did not fall down...but she was definitely getting some all over Harley, who just swung at her ice cream pile like it wasn't a big deal and like it actually did anything.

"Yo, dudes, Mystique Sonia won for the Deers and is in fact, not eating the ice cream." Chris announced, as the girl with the hat...was eating it. "Harley second, Judy third and Oikawa...loses!"

Harley was proud of giving Judy a black eye, as she smiled proudly of getting a solid second place and Judy was mostly groaning in pain, but was happy with her third place.

"Can I tell you about-" Judy wanted to ask.

"Yes, the ice cream is fucking good, you've got your own." Harley answered...technically.

"No, that's not what I wanted to ask about-"

"Then I ain't saying it!"

Oikawa was very sad in fourth place, though.

*Mystique Sonia's confessional*

The girl just put the ice cream...somwhere, probably not in Chef's fridge.

"I doubt that he'll appreciate the gift and I doubt it won't be some kind of other word for dirty, but I've had more than enough and my team shall love it." Mystique Sonia declared.

*Confessional cut*

In the other hand, snowboarding and Kasumi apparently mixed really well, because she was snow whirling out of control with impressive speed and enough spin to show that she was...in fact...with it.

And then she vomited at her 2160 degree spin and took her turn.

"That was actually some kind of bullshit." Kasumi said.

"How's that for bullshit. I'm the real playa, ni-" Riley yelled from the top, before sliding down like a real African-American.

He was up in this bitch, spinning all of the way down from the ramp and then spinning some more like he was about to make many moves on that snowboarding.

Spinning like there was no tomorrow and landing in the snow.

With about 720 degrees to boot, making his total 2880 degress.

"Yo, someone has to beat that or else, this comeptition ain't shit!" Riley yelled, as there was in fact that was ready to make the business. "Hey, whoever's up there-"

"Chill, it's just Terry. Who I somewhat don't like 100%." Kasumi added, just to ensure that there wasn't any betrayal.

Terry Bogard was in the air, doing an impressively strong spin that would end up marking the highest amount of points and he was just pointing upwards to the sky at the end of the performance.

"Okay! Man, I did good!" Terry noticed the 3960 degree pointer. "Wonder who's going to beat my ass."

"Man, I am so...mad to see you." Kasumi said, clearly acting.

And then Muscle Man almost bailed and a 1440 spin into the ground combo that no-one liked and most normal people were groaning at, since his own underpants were showing.

"Terry Bogard finally takes a win for the Crows and Muscle Man...shows his pants." Chris announced. "Riley got second, though."

"Holy shit, hope that doesn't mean your team are haters." Terry told the man with green skin.

"Shut up, bro, you ain't even on my team!" Muscle Man yelled.

Muscle Man then saw that his alliance minus Dante was glaring daggers at him and Tifa looking suspicious at the two that were glaring, as he was plain mad.

"Geez, dude, you might want to get chill about it." Terry said.

"GO TO YOUR OWN TEAM!" Muscle Man said.

*Dante's confessional*

The white-haired demon hunter was just struggling to laugh.

"Geez, laying it on a little thick, yeah? Like I don't mind trying to tell your new alliance guy that you suck and you're shit, but it is really funny and really obvious!" Dante said.

*Confessional cut*

"Swordfishes have 23, the Crows have 25, the Deers have 35 and the Rhinos has 33, meaning that we are-" Chris announced. "-not even close to being finished with these minigames, 'cause there's a lot more!"

"Yeah, so, stay tuned and vigilant for more minigames and more fun!" Toad added, as Toadette was ridiculously nervous. "Yeah, you guys look excited."

The contestants that didn't go were all very excited to either see someone's downfall, the minigames or use their own techniques to own in the minigames.

The contestants that did go weren't excited for the future, though.


In the cafeteria that was really just an massive outdoors dining area with massive umbrellas that properly exudes the 'not finished' energy...discussions were being had.

Azula's alliance was genuinely in a good mood, mostly because they were actually surprisingly close to taking the lead and the other alliance was in a very weird mood.

Azula, Harley, Tron, Squirrel Girl and Yumeko were the five that were eating still below average food that came from Chef's kitchen and they may not have smiles, but they were confident in something.

"Well, the techniques were not bad, but they weren't good either." Azula stated. "But we're still within a strong team that does not suspect a single thing."

"Besides Tifa, maybe at best." Harley remarked. "And honestly, I've got enough on my hands...like kicking Judy's ass."

"...Judy?" Azula said.

"Yeah, apparently, Judy knows something and honestly, it might as well be nothing."

"Well, that was useless, but Squirrel Girl, you've got some info on important strategies?" Azula asked. "Aside from Rock and Clover being potential allies, what else have you got?"

"I know that Coachman had an weird interaction with a kid." Squirrel Girl said. "That kid from the other universe."

The alliance was silent, as all of them were disturbed by the news and then Yumeko piped up.

"What if-"

"FUCK NO, did you just not hear what she said?" Harley practically punched Yumeko, who slapped the punch away. "Old man. weird interaction. child...do you know what that means?"

"He could have wanted to help the child get back here." Yumeko said, still smiling. "Are you guys assuming that he's a weirdo?"

"Well, I'm assuming he's a weirdo." Harley pulled out her bat.

"Whoa, whoa, calm down. Assumptions are how we got our butts kicked several times and the assumptions broke when we won." Tron explained, as Azula was actually giving a smile towards him. "What are you even going to do?"

"I've got too many reasons to swing at him besides that thing, so I'm swinging." Harley still had the bat out with a crazed smile.

"No."

Azula's singular word rung through the table.

"...maybe he is completely insane and is trying to play my game, but he will eventually see sense and stop trying to oppose me and actually aid me to make me win the money! If he doesn't, he'll eliminate himself."

"You know what? I'm backing you the fuck up!" Harley shouted. "Make him a slave...or not a slave."

"Do not walk it back, he should be my slave." Azula said. "And Sokka gone."

"Nice, we're the triple threat!" Tron declared, as she put the hammer back into Harley's...bag? "How does that fit in there."

"It just does, just like we're just are an alliance." Harley came swinging, as Squirrel Girl nodded to that.. "But I won't forgive you if you let the old guy in there."

"You're about to see the deadliest squirrel girl that's ever been if you do that." Squirrel Girl declared, getting her three best squirrels to glare at Azula.

Yumeko was looking very suspicious, Azula was unintimidated and Tron Bonne felt a little bit betrayed by the looks from the alliance's not so smart members.

"As long as we're together, we will not do that. Got it, Yumeko Jabami!" Azula said with gritted teeth.

"Got it!" Yumeko said, a bit too cheery for the situation. "We'll deal with Judy."

"Judy Hopps, it's time that you'll have problems."

The five then split up, Azula, Yumeko and Tron into one group and Harley and Squirrel Girl into the other side of the table, as there was a whole bunch of happenings within the team.

For another reason, there was two people in particular that was very unjazzed by the "triple threat and the two random top tiers" that just so happened to be inside the Truceful Alliance (shit name, btw) and they also just happen to be the two that came after the second episode.

"...Man, I'd like for the Bayo round to be happening. Coach lady or whoever's losing it." Dante said, still smirking.

"Dude, what's up with the old man. It's like he's losing his mind or something." Muscle Man remarked.

They were leaning on a table.

"Okay, this part is over and the show will be back after the break!" Chris announced. "Alright, let's go!"


To be continued in the third part of the episode that has a lot more minigames that mean a lot to their teammate, as the Rhinos are kickin' ass, the Swordfishes are coming up sharp and the Deers have their antlers for the minigame mentality.

Will the Crows do... something to reverse their fortunes? Probably!

Also, will Azula's alliance get unforgotten?

Chapter 69: Episode 15-3: Friendship Destroyers United?

Summary:

The big ticket minigames are happening.
The contestants are not even close to ready.
And Chris is loving it, as these four teams are clashing with RNG, friendship-destroying stuff and the average kind of ridiculousness.
But that's Mario Party for ya and which team will take it?

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 15: Minigame Monday
Part 3: Friendship Destroyers United?

That's right, we've got the biggest challenges in the game, despite Oikawa vs Satori Tendou being a footnote in the previous part and the other two rivalries are going to be heated in here!

And we've got the first minigame contestant, that's right...actually, there's not a minigame contestant, but Yumeko's gambling addiction sounds pretty close to that.

So, you know, it's pretty wild stuff.


"Welcome back to the minigame madness and next up, we've got a good one, a cool one and even...a very entertaining one!" Chris announced. "You guys like honeycombs and you guys like havoc?"

Giovanni was mad, Aisling was also mad, Basil was clearly interested in Coachman and Coachman...still hadn't taken off the Super Crown for reasons that would make sense...if it wasn't a obvious deal..

"That makes none of us!" Giovanni shouted.

"Yes, because I do not count as a person." Coach(wo)man remarked with a smug grin.

"Take that off, is someone forcing you to?"

"I got it as part of a deal."

"...The man is practically a psychopath and he does this." Basil said, as him and Giovanni were looking at each other incredulously.

Very much known to Azula, Yumeko was grinning quite widely and it was really ticking Azula off.

"Take it off or else, it goes away." Toadette asked, as the man actually put off the crown with a smug smirk and everyone now was having a better time. "Okay, betrayal and all that, let's go!"

Azula was genuinely unsure of what Yumeko was doing, but it couldn't have been good...like any of the decisions that would be made during Honeycomb Havoc, as Aisling was going to find out.

Especially since like the original minigame, everyone could see what was right above them and Aisling took the time to get two more fruits.

"Oh ho ho, I'm about to get nature's revenge on you three!" Aisling yelled, as there was a lot of fruits to give.

Nothing happened on the first go around, aside from Giovanni realising that the old man and the mouse was on witty banter terms and there was a beehive six spaces up there.

Aisling hit the number two, getting two more fruits and watching Giovanni thinking about the two choices and the many consequences, as the block slowly spun.

"Hold on, think about this wisely. You don't want to mess with me." Coachman remarked with a calm smile.

"I suggest that you do not listen to him!" Basil suggested.

There was a whole bunch of words, as Giovanni smashed the block with his heart of cards and ended up getting two fruits...meaning that the show-long rivals had a decision to make.

It was an easy one, though, as Basil got another fruit and Coachman intentionally got two more, leaving Aisling to feel a bee sting for the first time and several times more.

Giovanni put on a mask of fearlessness, as he got another two fruits and saw that a beehive was still in the game four spaces up and just didn't want to deal with it.

"A real villain decides when the important decisions should be done!" Giovanni declared.

"Really? You must be a really good actor with powers." Basil said, actually...somewhat interested.

"Okay, it's your turn, though."

"Well, that's fair."

Basil then dropped the beehive one space, figuring that the old man would try and get into his head and...he did not, as the beehive went down one space once again, as Giovanni was not down for this.

*Basil's confessional*

The mouse was deep in some form of thought.

"It's really obvious. The only way to stop him is to actually figure out what he's thinking about in this very moment, aside from him proving a point. I do not know what it is yet." Basil commented, as if he had something important to say. "...Probably donkey moralism."

*Confessional cut*

Coachman was quite bemused with the wannabe villain's fake bravado

"You're about to mess with the man with the Lav-Acid!" Giovanni yelled, ready to use some slightly acidic liquid to shoot somewhere. "Wherever through me being here or not, Giovanni Potage's making a impact!"

"Yes, yes, I am sure you will." Coachman practically dismissed the pink-haired villain. "Well-"

He then hit the one block.

"-your move."

Giovanni was not mad...as Basil was slightly starting to get it and the wannabe villain was sweating in the decision that he had to make, as he didn't know the two of them.

But he did know one thing.

"I'm 'bout to smash the biggest villain in second place!" Giovanni exclaimed, as he hit the number two.

Leading Basil to realise that a mouse shouldn't get bee stings, as it was finally villain against villain in the game of beehives and things got thoughtful when they both realised that the beehive was four spaces off.

Meaning that the old man easily hit the number one space, as there was only one thing that the senior donkey trader expected Giovanni to do.

Hit the number two actually, because out of

"Take that-oh shit!" Giovanni shouted, as the villain realised the obvious.

"Good job on losing." Coachman smugly stated, just amusingly hitting the one box.

"OH FUCK!"

Giovanni finally felt the stung of bees, but he at least gave some of the bees to the old men.

"DAMN, even if The Coachman wins...the bees do a bit of give and take to everyone! Giovanni got second, Basil gets third and of course, Aisling in last...ready to swing!" Chris announced, as Aisling was actually getting in a few hits towards the old man. "Actually, she swung."

Aisling just jumped off expecting Izzy and Chef to stop her, as the nature girl was proudly taking her odd victory in his stride.

Basil was plainly surprised by Giovanni's two sides, as the mouse was not looking impressed...as Coachman was more than willing to let the praise sink in, even if it was nonexistent.

"In spite of your lack of intellect, you do have something to back it up." Basil said. "Aside from your physical skills."

"Well, thanks, man! If the teams happen to split up, we can talk, right?" Giovanni was bragging and asking at the same time.

"...Talk about what, since this is a time of talking about people."

"You know what!"

*Basil's confessional*

The mouse was trying to think about...the previous minigame.

"As much as I do not want to be here, I do have better things to do. I don't socalise well on according with my intellect...but I do need allies in case the old man decides to go against me! Giovanni's definitely one of them apparently." Basil was very deep in thought, when someone knocked. "I HAVE BEEN IN HERE TOO LONG, SO I APOLOGISE!"

"Dude, the toilets are full...somehow!" Rock yelled from the outside.

*Confessional cut*


Pirahna Plant growing.

A desert corral in the driest place that was now known to man and previously only known to Toads.

Four different contestants that were actually hyped for the challenge.

Squirrel Girl, Michiru, Penny and Khun were the four that were about to get some things growing, as the quartet didn't have a dangerous one ahead of them.

"Finally, something that doesn't involve-" Penny shouted.

"Okay, water the plants, one cloud, let's go!"

Chris was actually very concious of the time limit, as the four contestants quickly moved around to catch the cloud and Penny was taking way too much rain for her own good.

Mostly because Michiru was clearly in the path of a cloud, as the tanuki...beast teen taking the water like it was nothing, letting her pot grow.

"I don't apologise!" Michiru yelled.

"Well, forget you too!"

The two of them were trying to fight each other for the cloud, as they were trying to fight with one hand and keep it watering with the other.

Squirrel Girl legally went for it, as the lady was more than willing to take a ton of water for her plant, avoiding brawling teens and trying to figure out why Khun was backflipping inside the cloud.

Even if it was for moisture.

Either way, it was actually Khun and Squirrel Girl that were both trying to get first place without tricks that technically aren't banned, but wouldn't really make sense in this minigame.

"This is no-one's cloud, by the way." Khun remarked, backflipping into cloud range.

"Thanks for the obvious." Squirrel Girl slid into the rain cloud.

Michiru and Penny realised a bit too late...as they were seeing a whole lot of action that wouldn't be out of a place in a comic and the other two move with the rain cloud.

"Yo, they are schmoving!" Chris announced. "Khun and Doreen are the only two with a chance, as Michiru and Penny are trying to move back into position."

Though the clock stopped that from happening, even if Penny had two seconds more under the cloud than Michiru.

Penny was plain ruffled in third.

Michiru was angry in last.

Squirrel Girl was actually impressed in second.

Khun took pride in the smug look in first place.

"Anyways, the white-haired white guy won!" Chris announced. "Sick!"

"Why would you even go there?" Penny asked. "There's better sentences than that."

"Because we've gotta move on." Khun remarked with intent.

"Thanks, Khun."


And there was more where that came from, aside from the Total Drama content that was poorly disguised reuses of previous challenges, especially since the table wasn't even set-up properly.

"The mini disgusting-ness brunch! Consisting of whatever Chef rejected this morning." Chris announced, as the four contestants were way less excited than before.

Storm Shadow, Snake and Reg was more than prepared, lacking something that would make them disgusted.

And so Sakura...was the clear underdog in this challenge at the moment.

The food was definitely described as whatever Chef rejected this morning, as there was definitely something alive in there.

"Get at 'em, Reg!" Tails shouted. "Make the ninja pay!"

"Okay...he's got no money." Reg told Tails honestly, as the fox looked a little bit...surprised.

"All you have to do is eat this cursed calamari!" Chris yelled, as the horn sounded itself back on.

Sakura wrapped her headband on, cracked her knuckles and got into eating the very bad tasting food, which Storm Shadow actually struggled (shocking!) to eat.

"Hold on, I've got a chance of not being in last!" Sakura declared, taking some time to breath in the bad taste.

Reg got going, even if he hated the still not dead calamari and Snake was just plain stomaching it through the technique of a pinched nose.

Sakura tried to not vomit and swallowed down the vomit, as Reg kept on chowing down the disgusting food carefully and she noticed something.

*Sakura's confessional*

The karate girl had actually vomited at this point.

"I wonder what Reg is made of. If even the most badass and secretive ninja can't eat that much and the super soldier's stuck, how the heck is some cyborg kid taking it in his stride?" Sakura asked, as she coughed some octopus. "Did Tails mess with him?"

*Reg's confessional*

He was knocked clean out.

"I might not know what a calamari is, but I swear I have a curse now! Not joking-"

Reg got a flower pot sent his way.

"-Oh, the lack of choice sucks!"

*Confessional cut*

But now for the results of the challenge, as Storm Shadow finally got back into the groove and...killed most of the tension by eating quite well and respectfully.

Too bad Reg finished right before him.

"You got lucky." Storm Shadow said. "Next time, it will be my victory."

"I did get lucky. You caught so quick!" Reg just adored the ninja, who looked like that feeling was the last one he wanted.

"Storm Shadow wins obviously, Reg gets second, Snake gets third and Sakura gets fourth!" Toad shouted. "Okay, so, that's the thing!"


"So, uh...not every minigame is the craziest thing ever, but this is definitely one of the minigames of all times! It has a some short guy, two flags and...pumped up contestants."

The sea was wide open with some boats there for...no reason and a small Shy Guy that was hanging out there, doing their best to contain all of Dante and Bayonetta's pent-up rivalry.

Riku was just there, as was Robyn, as the hunter and the witch were ready to show off their skills.

Even the Shy Guy was scared, but he did his own job.

"Hey, Bayo, hope you...like eating flags." Dante remarked.

"Thanks, you'll eat yours too." Bayonetta stated.

The challenge started, as the Shy Guy quickly rose the white flag...and the two combo-making heroes also raising the white flag even quicker.

Riku and Robyn both rose the white flag and noticed the...energy between them.

*Min Min's confessional*

"I don't know how long Bayonetta's been waiting to hit Dante where it hurts, but it must be long enough for them to kinda hate each other!" Min Min remarked, shrugging her shoulders. "At least she's doing it for us...I think."

*Confessional cut*

Though the flags may have been raised quick, the two potential rivals were quicker than that and Shy Guy with a pirate hat was getting motivated.

Motivated to make this serious, as Robyn got completely thrown off by the Shy Guy's speed and Riku got swung at by Dante trying to out-do Bayonetta and promptly lost.

"Geez, these two are going at it! Who's going to be the king of the flags!" Chris announced.

Dante was swinging with a ton of panache and Bayonetta brung the style to the super-speed flag swing games.

Mostly down to a mix of Witch Time and Dantes' speed, as the Shy Guy trying to mix them up with the slow rise of the flags and the sudden switch to another...was seeing it.

"Okay, okay, there has to be a victor!"

"Hey, guess what! It's your mom!" Bayonetta yelled, as the red flag rose.

Dante instinctively looked away, as he rose the white one.

"Bro, she tricked you with my own joke!" Muscle Man declared, as Dante looked pissed. "...Nah, it was bull!"

"Bayonetta finally wins the minigame! Dante's salty in second, Riku's okay with third and Robyn's sulking in fourth!" Chris announced, as the demon hunter and the witch stepped up to each other. "Okay, break it up!"

"Cheeky, so you're not all talk and no play!" Bayonetta remarked.

"I play pretty hard!" Dante quipped right back.

*Dante's confessional*

"You know what? I actually want to talk some shit to Bayo, but I like the way she's doing her thing, even if she's still an annoying lady, lame and probably can't get over herself.!" Dante wasn't mad...

...he was motivated to kick her ass.

*Confessional cut*

Bayonetta's team was practically all cheering, as she showed herself to be a threat and so did Dante, as he got a lot of high-fives from a lot of the teammates, even including Harley and Pinstripe at the same time.

Things were going as they should.


And then Bowser's Big Blast blasted its way into the minigame roster with gusto, steel and a Yumeko that got whatever Darkness had, as the other three was plainly weirded out.

Deadpool, Ram and Tails were either very digusted and not surprised or digusted, yet surprised, as the fully RNG minigame was practically a gambling minigame in disguise.

"Bowser's Big Blast! Pick a random lever and you might blow up...it's as simple as it gets!" Chris announced through the seemingly depressing atmosphere of the mostly enclosed arena with the Bowser head. "It's a like a whole thing or something."

"I can't believe this...but I am not surprised either." Ram stated, as she sighed and got prepared to use her eyes.

"Compare this to Pahkitew Island or even the previous season! This is the easy part!" Tails shouted.

"Well, I have not watched that."

"You can...when you either switch teams or through betrayal." Tails got up to the levers.

"I will not, fox child."

Deadpool and Yumeko were both excited for practically opposite reasons, as there was potential explosions and the gamble that Tails dealt when he hit the orange lever.

And it did not go off.

"Oooh, oooh, me next!" Yumeko was practically beaming. "This game's actually interesting."

"It's only because of the gambling aspect, is it?" Ram was quickly looking over the levers, before hitting a purple one.

There was eight levers instead of the usual five and that didn't change a single stress-inducing thing about this, as Deadpool carefully hit the brown lever and Yumeko just picked the purple lever.

The steam came out, as the other four levers weren't pushed yet.

Ram hit the blue lever, Tails smashed the green lever and then...Deadpool hit the red one, ready to see what was about to go down.

Nothing apparently, as Deadpool sighed in relief and Yumeko looked disappointed, as the yellow lever slowly sunk to signify that Chris was doing some wild shit.

"Man, nothing after one turn? Weird, huh?"

And the four of them lost their relief with the levers resetting, as Tails went in for another chance and smashed the pink lever again...with the steam only coming out.

"Now, it is my turn." Ram remarked, taking a look and...hitting the orange lever.

And then...she got blown up by the countdown.

"Fuck, dude...we could be friends in a different timeline." Deadpool remarked. "But alas, there's not enough dialogue in this paragraph-sorta thing."

"...Thank you for the important statement that was needed." Tails sarcastically said, as Yumeko hit the purple lever. "Also, Yumeko's...still insane."

"Yeah, that checks out." Tails definitely noticed Yumeko's ecstasy.

And then Deadpool hit the green lever.

And once again, Tails hit the orange lever again.

And then Yumeko smashed the yellow lever.

Things weren't going any quicker, as Deadpool came back swinging onto the red lever and then Tails...lightly pressed the purple lever and then the countdown started.

Tails got blown several miles probably and it was down to the merc with the mouth and the gambling addict, the two of them ready to deal with the...consequences.

Of hitting the yellow lever, with Deadpool grinning widely.

"What kind of fucked up people that your academy contain?"

"That's rather crass!" Yumeko hit the red lever. "Only the people who would survive in a world of captalist gambles."

"...Yeah, nope, that as insane as it sounds." Deadpool slightly tapped on the pink lever and then pushed it down.

"Besides it is not even my academy, I just like to be in it." Yumeko slammed on the green lever.

"Oh okay..." Deadpool casually slammed on the blue lever. "...Still bizarre, but sounds educational."

The round continued on slowly, as the most bizarre conversation in this episode just ended in the most abrupt manner that could be possible...as everyone was wondering what was really going down.

*Luigi's confessional*

The green banana was a little bit nervous.

"I don't think they're thinking. They're just doing dumb stuff in this minigame and that gets my senses firing!" Luigi exclaimed.

*Confessional cut*

But someone had to cut it short and cut short, the minigame was.

As Yumeko won with Deadpool taking second and the host finally got to see something else, as there was going to be...another one.

"Okay, Yumeko wins, Deadpool second, Tails third and Ram last, okay let's move onto way better minigames!" Chris dismissed the estatic duo. "Alright, I have a good one lined up for you."


Chris may be many things, but a man of his word is definitely one of them.

Kyo, Iori Yagami, Catalina and Joseph were about to have a good one in Chris' own terms, so that could only mean one thing and the thing was King Boo being very mad about this nextr minigame.

Manor of Escape was back for the second/third time in a row and no matter what, the manor somehow got twice as tall.

"Manor of Escape, the minigame where you escape a scary manor...or a mini-manor by going into random doors! That's it." Chris announced, as King Boo was very mad for...reasons. "Don't know why ghost guy's here, but it's cool."

"It is not. I had to see the old guy become a princess in a real time, it's fucking infuriating!" King Boo somehow got thrown by Luigi...disappearing. "Nooo..."

The four contestants were spooked into immediately starting the challenge, as Chris had to say one more thing.

"Go now, there's a ghost-"

Catalina just hopped into the middle door like there was no tomorrow and went smack dab into a wall, as the door stayed open.

"Puta...house makers!" She shouted, as she hopped into Kyo's door.

Which was open and Kyo also had a nose injury.

"Yeah, what kind of mad house designer would do this?" Kyo asked.

"I'm beating that dumbass ghost up!"

"...Nah, we're beating him up."

"Nosotras no estamos en el mismo equipo, dickhead!"

While that was happening, Joseph somehow went down two floors on his first try, as Iori was right behind him on climbing down these stairs...with the red-haired bassists smashing the furthermost right door and Joseph going towards the near left door.

They both got bumped into a wall and then Joseph got lucky again, as Iori Yagami was practically yelling at the brown-haired guy.

*Joseph's confessional*

The Hamon guy was excited.

"Man, I am getting lucky! Too luck to even care." Joseph remarked. "Wonder how these doors are going..."

*Confessional cut*

At this point, Kyo and Catalina were done uniting their hatred about King Boo's architectural design hobby and seeing that the other two were four floors down out of the ten.

So, they sprinted all of the way down to where the two other mansion climbers were and soon enough, the four of them were back together on the fourth floor...only for Kyo to immediately get into the third floor with the clutchiest door open ever.

Mostly down to accidentally opening it.

Kyo then smashed another door open, as he ended up with another dead end and so did Joseph who shouted "OH NO!" as he came back out.

Catalina was the one to get back onto the second floor.

"Alright, screw you, men...this is how a real lady does it!" She shouted, as she opened another dead end door...probably.

"FUCK KYO and your butt!" Iori yelled, somehow on the stairs.

She didn't bother to go in much further, as everyone else was now on the same level as her and opening all of their own doors, as she opened the one right next to her to take the

"Catalina wins this thing and she is...absolute raising the rating! Joseph does good in second, Kyo's alright with third and Iori Yagami yells in fourth place!" Chris announced. "But...there should be more to this, so watch this after the break!"

"Man, you're going soft-" Kyo stated.

"Well, do you want to know the next one?"


Sol Badguy, Kugisaki Nobara, Samus Aran and Ryuko Matoi, other than sharing having last names in this cast full of characters with only one name or even no name, also shared one thing.

They were going to have to clean a Chain Chomp and each Chain Chomp was in a weird mood.

"Clean a Chain Chomp, sounds easy. Did I mean that the dawgs are mad? Yeah, try doing that!"

The four of them were more than willing to do the deep, having the ability to not give two fucks about the angry animals and cleaning those Chomps with impressive speed.

Nobara was angrily washing it, as was Ryuko...coincidentally washing the fastest out of the Chain Chomp washers.

But it wasn't like there was any massive gap or anything, as the other two were only slightly behind and carefully working around the chances to bite with the very dirty teeth.

"I came here to fucking wash some chain chomps!" Ryuko yelled...somehow washing faster.

"Are you mad?" Nobara asked, who was also mad. "That's what we all came to do!"

The speed cleaning from the quite fired-up ladies was starting to really get some chuckles from Samus, as Sol just sighed at his pretty good wash job.

Ryuko's Chain Chomp may have been biting to get a taste of the angry teen, but she herself was able to move with impressive technique and sideflips that were somehow able to clean things up.

And...Nobara actually won, mostly because she was not that angry and also because her Chain Chomp was plain scared of her.

"Ryuko's going throwing some sponge in second, as Nobara wins this one, Sol and Samus...tie somehow. Yeah, they both earn two points for their team!" Chris smirked. "Anyways, the minigames are taking a break for a moment...because we've got sort of the points!"


The teams were just taking their time to deal with the effects of Mario Party, some of which have included random hatred, yelling and the breakdown of logic and sense at the moment.

Actually, it was only a few people that just happened to be a bunch of the best players on this season, but...it was still them.

"Yeah, that sounds pretty okay." Dante remarked. "We may have not been the best, but we clearly have skills to take the losses in our stride!"

"Pretty much, but at the same time, we do have to consider how the eliminations go...and sometimes even with an impressive amount of skills, you should really see our situation for what it is." Azula explained to the demon hunter. "A questionable situation."

"I can't blame you for saying that, but we've got the skills to kick ass anyways." Dante crossed his arms, as he was smiling. "And most of us have that!"

"...Wait, how do you know that we're losing. We've won quite a few challenges and if I'm right, we're literally winning...something!" Tron Bonne exclaimed, as the black-haired pirate lady looked smug.

"What are we winning again?" Dante asked.

"Presumably the chance of avoid elimination, either that or some other overpowered reward that wouldn't make sense!"

The other two that were talking, along with Tifa, Pinstripe and Clover were looking at her like she just said the obvious.

"I forgot that we were in Total Drama and if Toadette's revealing anything, it's something that would drive the contestants up the wall!" Tifa yelled, as Tron and Dante clicked their fingers. "...What a surprise."

"No, the host couldn't be that insane. There's definitely some kind of sense to this game." Azula remarked.

As everyone realised that Azula and a few others hadn't seen the previous season of Total Drama or even any Total Drama at all and it was...even funnier when the next announcement popped up.

From Toadette of all people and she did not look happy.

"Important announcement...what's happening with you guys? You people excited?" Chris announced, as Toadette was bumped into making a forced smile. "I remember the points for the peeps in the audience and these minigames are awesome!"

Toadette was nervously looking at the host for a signal, as there was about to be some dumb shit.

"In last place, Crafty Crows as usual with 45 points! The Swordfishes are striking...eh with 49 points!"

Toadette tried to keep the tension up, as there was two very demanding teenagers looking at her for the results, as Tanya and Azula felt the pressure of the game.

"The Daring Deers dare to compete with 51 points, but...the Rugged Rhinos take their rugged gold with 62 points...and it was not close at all!" Toadette shouted. "These points will earn you something-"

"The chance to avoid elimination, obviously, so just give it and let's move on." Tanya stated.

"You know that it is not that simple." Dawn told her, as Tanya just sighed.

"Let her talk."

Toadette loudly cleared her throat to do the special announcement.

"-The chance to avoid this challenge's elimination through these cards!" Toadette showed the vibrant orange cards. "Choose wisely because each team has at least one, but of course, all of the teams have at least one to share, respective of your positions!"

Four were literally shot out of Chef's random cannon towards the Rhinos.

Three was shot towards the Crows, Genos quite literally taking three of them.

Two was shot towards to Sokka and Lowain, who was questioning what the fuck was exactly going on here.

And Tanya took the last one, not before taking a card to her face and someone had to ask an important question.

"Are we really getting eliminated through the minigames?"

"Yeah...after the break!" Chris announced, basking in all of the confusion and shouts. "Man, this job has its perks."

"Yeah, this is wild." Chef didn't share the host's love of schadenfreude. "Not exactly in a good way."


To be continued in the final part of the episode that has ton of minigames with...some more including the card strategies to the drama, romance and total bullshit and even the appearance of Chance Time, the unholy distillation of Mario Party!

The eliminations, though? All done through the regular Mario Party fashion of pure frustration, being annoyed and team minigames from quite a few Mario Party games.

This does include more Super Mario Party minigames for dramatic irony, other modified minigames just 'cause and eliminations that more stupid than anything Pahkitew Island promises to bring!

The teams' points for anyone who wants to keep things accunted for...

Striking Swordfishes: 49 points (3rd)
Crafty Crows: 45 points (4th)
Rugged Rhinos: 62 points (1st)
Daring Deers: 51 points (2nd)

Part 4's definitely coming sometime next week, just it wills it and Episode 16's actually coming soon with the (temporarily) disbanded teams, practically coming later in May!

Chapter 70: Episode 15-4: Party, Pray and Press On!

Summary:

Eight eliminations.
Chance Time.
And the fate of some contestants are in the "winning" players' own hands or the minigame, as this wild episode finally concludes with its' wild, wild conclusion with some surprises to boot...so expect the last of the Mario Party.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 15: Minigame Monday
Part 4: Pray, Party and Press On!

Chance Time, elimination minigames and what not?

Yeah, that sounds like it needs a cry from your local god and luckily enough, they don't really have that...but some weird strategies would compensate for the eliminations.

Or not, but this episode's wilder than the untamed areas of the Amazon and heck, there might even be a elimination that could be a trade for someone that got an unfair lot in this show.

Then again, Chance Time's always a trade, so...there's still a metric ton of unpredictable stuff in this jam-packed chapter alone.

Memeking...things are real exciting in this round!

1602jaw, honestly, neither of the picks "win", but they will both do their thing in this chapter!

And in general, FRUSTRATION CONTENT WARNING, because this challenge changes up the game...a lot! Like a lot, a lot (especially with the next episode's team breakup)


"We are back with the angriest set of campers that I've had in a while!"

Back in the still seat-less mess hall with teleporting lamps, the massive cast was not pleased with McLean's sudden twist that both made sense and was genuinely nonsensical with there was more minigames.

A few more minigames, maybe, but these were about to make up the other half of the game-changing challenge.

"You guys are going to get elimination through one last bunch of minigames that involve at least 8 contestants and that's it! Though the Elimination Cards give some players an out."

The cast was understandably very much shaken by the decision, but the decision meant to do that and Chef and Toadette weren't getting paid enough to not give an awkward look.

"Okay, any more game shaking announcements you need?" Noah asked.

"No, it's a surprise." Chris just ignored him. "Anyways, let's get going."

Noah was look displeased as Soma came up to him to say something.

"Aw, you'll get him next time!" Soma remarked towards the snarky nerd.

"...Why?"

It was done just as quick as it started, as the decisions were going to be as wild as the announcement itself, mostly because...they were mad and the Rhino's tensions were already spiking.

"No, no, I'm here to earn my elimination card!" Dante shouted. "Bayo quite literally kept me from winning this one by the way."

"Gonna be honest, I could care way less about that, since you're consistently kicking ass." Sol just straight up remarked.

"You know what? I'm getting the most votes regardless." Dante remarked, as he got a lot of pointed fingers towards him. "See that?"

"Yeah...you've got it no problem." Sol just threw the card to Dante. "The other three are going to be wild, though."

"Whoa, whoa, then you need-" Dante was just shuffling the orange card through his own fingers.

"Nah, I can kick enough ass to beat whatever bullshit's going my way. Besides Tifa's technically the team leader and-"

Sol decided to speak up only a bit.

"-knows what the fuck she's doing, which is pretty lacking on this team!"

Unsurprisingly, the whole of the Rhinos were noticing the good argument that Sol definitely had and eloquently said, as Dante just shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay, I can see that I'm apparently needed here." Tifa...already had the other eliminated card. "Someone's gotta keep the wild guys from having a dumb time. Sol, great argument."

"Thanks!" Sol just got back to thinking about his wife. "And I'm pretty sure that the other two are in the hands of the obvious."

"Serious question. Were you just shouting to get my attention or just 'cause, because you are quite mad." Tifa stated, clearly getting tired of this team's energy. "Guys, can you shut up, because the other two are in the big villain's hands?"

"Fuck off..." Dante and Sol said at the same time.

"Like it or not, they are very instrumental to our team and honestly, they would steal the cards anyways. Besides, most of you are strong and have seen this show before."

"My son's been watching this show a lot." Hank stated, right before Tifa continued her speech.

"And yeah, maybe this Mario Party thing wrecks friendships apparently, but we are not all friends...we're teammates and teammates kick a lot of ass! Who's with me!"

Tifa got most of the team raising their hands, even Iori, as he had to beat Kyo's butt and also do something else and he grumbled to the obvious.

"I bet he's going to put us against each other." Iori grumbled.

"That would be the last surprising thing I've seen. I tell you what, he must hate happiness or something." Hank remarked, as the Texan dad was...sure of his relaxing drink of water.

*Tifa's confessional*

She was a bit exasperated.

"For the record, you try to deal with two of the snakiest people on Total Drama and I can tell you that I've seen Heather do some wacky business. Pretty sure I could fight them, but that isn't an argument!" Tifa stated.

*Confessional cut*

The Crafty Crows were in there, sure of the fact that there was only one who deserved it and the one who had the Elimination Card didn't deserve it, as the rest of the team sighed.

"Hahaha, take that and your teeth are really good!" Pit exclaimed. "Anyways, I came here to give you facts!"

"Give me a fact and I won't try to steal it." Shego remarked.

"Floor ice cream heals you...even if it's on the floor." Pit remarked, as he got the card stolen in his hand. "Man, I've been got!"

"Yeah, you have and...I'm going to kick the next person's butt who's stealing it." Shego crossed her arms, as she let Nobara get within a inch several times. "Also, I don't want to do whatever Chris has got because it's probably a sadist's wet dreams!"

"Come on, he's a good host and he wouldn't let us do crazy stuff without the greatest medic around!" Pit exclaimed, as Nobara stopped her temporary thievery and Shego gawked at him. "Seriously, let's just figure these minigames and see what is up!"

"What's up is that I'm out of here." Shego remarked, as Giovanni just wanted to grab it. "You can easily beat the rest of whoever you're up against, master of...soup."

"Well, yeah, I didn't really want it because I'm Giovanni Potage!" The pink-haired villain shouted. "Pit, that was dumb."

"Okay, though, these minigames aren't going to hurt me!"

"Cool and I won't be hurt too!"

Pit and Giovanni motivated themselves, as Nobara was heated and Shego was bored.

*Shego's confessional*

The villainous sidekick wasn't bored, though she sat like it.

"Look, I'm here to win and winning means actually doing something smart for once and plus, Chris McLean probably has some obnoxious BS for everyone, so I'm dodging it." Shego remarked.

*Confessional cut*


"Okay, you guys are done with your elimination card choices and there's some real controversy happening here in the Swordfishes, huh?" Chris announced, as there was a lot of people that were fuming in the blue team's general area.

"Uh, there was a lot of words being thrown around and then we all agreed that the smartest guy on our team should get the other one." Sokka stated, as he got a few looks. "Most of the people that were complaining probably could survive your minigames!"

Tails held up his card, as he got another dirty look from Ryuko.

"Shut up, you were the first one to get it!" Eva yelled at Sokka.

"And you're a real strong player." Sokka said. "So, you don't need it."

"...I'm not getting blindsided by some minigame."

"Yeah and the Deers have got their picks sorted..."

Snake, Samurai Jack and Samus held up their cards like it was nothing.

"...It's actually time for the Elimination Minigames, where the only way to get eliminated is to give up or lose first in team minigames! Friendly fire, pretty much...especially from the safe contestants!"

"Oh, cool, what will the first awesome minigame be?!" Deadpool squealed in excitement.

"It's not awesome when our chances in the game are down to some minigame madness!" Nobara yelled in the merc with the mouth's face, causing him to back off.

"This is going in team order, so the Rhinos are first up with 15 potential survivors...of what, you guys are probably asking?" Chris announced, as the 15 or so unsafe contestants were looking at him suspiciously.


A massive ship that held a ton of bombs in the middle that contained the four immune contestants

While in the middle of the sea.

And on the slightly cramped island with the 15 other contestants, shit was already flying off the handle with the issues, as there wasn't that much real estate.

"Goddamn, get off my butt!" Harley shouted.

"Sorry, but you were on my butt first." Legoshi said, awkwardly shuffling backwards.

"Survivors of Bombs Away! The campers on the island have to survive the safe contestants' bombardment of bombs..and each other! The first two to actually get knocked off the island gets knocked off the game." Chris announced through the big cloud in the sky.

Harley and Legoshi realised that they were...going to kick each other's ass, but not before the obvious.

"Not friendly fire." Legoshi wasn't excited.

"GO!"

The two of them just split apart, as they both realised that they had bigger fish to fry in the form of two bombs that came flying in.

"Jesus Christ, whoever's on there is going off!" Harley yelled, as she was trying to dodge it.

"That's our friends, bro!" Muscle Man shouted. "They kinda deserve to go off."

The two of them dodged a bomb each other, as there was bombs kinda being shot off at a regular fashion.

*Muscle Man's confessional*

The green guy was laughing.

"Azula probably knows about my butt being in the...alliance of all time, but I ain't letting her stop me!"

*Confessional cut*

While the 15 island guys were running like they were headless chickens, the four that were actually on the boat (actually five with Kitty, Azula and Tifa firing most of the bombs) were having their own drama.

"Can you two stop fighting! You guys are at least twice my age!" Kitty shouted. "I might have a job to do, but what's wrong with you!"

The two feuding men seperated before calmly explaining.

"Long story short, this old fogey in the woods was going to take a child somewhere. Creepy guy taking a child somewhere never ends well." Dante explained, still quite angry.

"The child was lost in the middle of a island she did not know, you fool, and she clearly needed get back to the place you took for! So, thank you, Dante!" Coachman explained with measured malice.

Kitty just stopped caring, as she kept on firing the bombs and had too much fun.

"...Fuck off." Dante stated.

"You too!" Coachman remarked with a grin.

Kitty gave an incredulous look towards Azula, who was too busy handling the cannons and Tifa, who said one thing.

"Really, that's what making them fight?" Tifa asked.

"Though it was something bigger." Kitty stated.

*Kitty's confessional*

Kitty was wearing a red-shirt which raised her chance of getting the death.

"I was a contestant and then I saw the roster. I didn't want to be in this season, mostly because there was a lot of crazy and WOW, there's a lot of crazy! Don't ask how I got this job, because I don't know either!" Kitty was not that excited.

*Confessional cut*

Back on the islands, shots were fired at an impressive pace and there was an impressive amount of dodges and even a few catches coming from the stronger contestants that were sent towards people that were on the edge...

...but hung onto hope.

"My guy, what's up with you?" Rock asked. "How do you even catch this thing?"

"You just do, dumbass." Iori had another Bom-Omb in his hand.

"Oh." Rock ducked under another Bom-Omb.

"Okay."

In another area, Satori Tendou had been too close to get blown off the island and oddly enough, Tron Bonne was starting to run out of Servbots to block the bombs.

"Good news, the old man's firing off bombs." Tron remarked with enough sarcasm to kill a goat.

"Bad news, I'm technically in debt-" Satori got caught off-guard by a Bom-Omb's smoke. "-and I can't see this, but I'm not about to get caught off-guard!"

"Then why did you listen?" Tron wafted the smoke away.

"Because I thought it could be some big-brained strategy that could seal us the win!"

"...Oh god, you are dumb."

"Guilty!"

The volleyball player and pirate may have seemed like an unexpected duo, but in the world of dodging bombs and all of that, that's all you need to survive.

Or not, because Tron got the best betrayal of all time with a Bob-omb, a push and a smirking red-haired guy.

"Our team blows because these alliances are stupid."

"But you were stupid for doing that...wanna know why?" Tron was actually flat on the ground.

"No, no, I'm a bit of a genius." Satori dived out of the way of a bomb.

As the two realised that someone else was in the way and it was not a surprise by much, as Hank Hill was just a guy that got blown off the island.

"I TRIED MY BEST FOR YOU, BOBBY!" Hank yelled, not really in pain.

"Hank's straight up out of the competition!" Chris announced. "One more spot on the Sling-Yacht of Shame, baby!"

Satori and Tron split up, as they both had better things to do.

*Tron Bonne's confessional*

The pirate that was still in the competition.

"As much as I want to push him off, I've got much stronger opponents to shake off and Storm Shadow would somehow catch me before I catch him. Never liked Sol, Satori's got no brain and...Iori it is." Tron said.

*Confessional cut*

In other Muscle Man news, he was on the ass on Yumeko and Harley, who was...doing something really interesting in the bombing field.

"Bro, we're literally getting hit like it's World War 3, what are you doing?" Muscle Man asked.

"...Gambling." Yumeko stated like it wasn't insane.

"Alrighty, dude." Muscle Man rolled out of that situation.

Harley and Yumeko was doing a close quarters gamble while moving around and they were somehow playing a card game while getting shot at, as it was obvious.

"You've got some kind of sociopathy or some other problem, because I'm not gambling it for you!" Harley shouted. "I don't care if you hate me for this, but I yield for my life!"

"Really, you would do that?" Yumeko asked. "I only gambled for getting into Chef's kitchen."

"Oh shit, I thought you were going to do something crazy...considering your admitted insanity." Harley said, as Iori's hands were aflame. "Besides I've got someone to swing at."

"Cool, does that mean the gamble's still on."

Harley and Iori were already swinging, not even acknowledging Yumeko's gamble and Squirrel Girl deseprately trying to get Yumeko to actually move from the spot with the wild pull.

Said pull ended up saving the both of them, as Azula's alliance was completely safe...or so it seemed, as Storm Shadow was swinging at Tron with a speedy slash that completely tripped her up.

The ninja saw the bomb and an opportunity, as he did another sweep that was practically a trap for Tron Bonne to be out of the game, the pirate teen getting blown up to boot.

"And Tron Bonne's eliminated from the island, the game and her chance for three million dollars!" Chris announced, as the pirate girl just rose back up. "Someone's mad!"

"You will pay for that ill-timed move." Azula said, emphasising her anger. "If you stop being useful, your elimination will come!"

Storm Shadow didn't even look at her, as he spoke these words.

"And the same goes to you and I suspect that time will be sooner rather than later."

Azula and her squad were just glaring daggers at the ninja and then turned around when the ninja himself turned towards them and the rest of the team were not that shocked by Tron getting hit like that.

*Harley's confessional*

"I swear we were the strongest alliance in the game and we still are, just as soon as we make a certain ninja pay with his teeth!" Harley declared, still spinning the bat. "How the fuck are we doing it? Don't know, don't care."

*Confessional cut*


"Okay, now that's over, we've got another minigame that's going a bit wild today with the whole of the Crows practically fighting to get out of the two spots! You ever heard of Lit Potato?"

"Bro, this was my game!" Lowain shouted.

"Hey, at least you're not holding a bomb." Deadpool quipped towards the guy with the furry ears.

"Still, dude, you can survive this one!"

"Shut up. This one's from Super Mario Party and in a change of pace, there's always two or three bob-ombs ready to blow each round...until two people are left! Simple as that."

All of the Crows were now back in that same dingy warehouse, though there was, in fact, three bombs this time in their hands and obvious questions.

"For the record, it's just garbage, so let's go!"

No time was wasted in...doing nothing at the moment, as there was no-one in the place that wanted to lose this one, even if the minigame really took a minute.

"It's not yours, bro!" Kyo shouted, as the bomb was slowly being passed around.

"What do you want, man?" Terry asked, ready to get thrown a bomb.

The bomb tosses were as quick as they were sloppy, some of them landing in the clumsy hands of Papyrus and Sakura and others landing in the grabby hands of Genos and Noah.

In the end, some garbage did blow up in some important contestants' faces and Kipo, Riku and Giovanni were the first ones to make it through, as the three of them were in a better mood.

"That's right, I'm a first round man!" Giovanni shouted. "...Take that, Shego!"

Two more bombs dropped and once again, the tossing games started with throws that were passed around faster than anyone would've thought and some hard grabs that were move of a give and take.

Kyo was especially doing the take with his fiery hands, which made Noah's hands a bit more slippery...and in the end, the sarcastic schemer took the first win.

As the second bomb blew right up in Kyo's face once again.

"Yeah, finally, my turn-"

"Shut up, we're in this thing together!" Michiru shouted, as the next bomb dropped on her end. "...The least kick ass of us should leave."

Michiru may have been partially right, but the two new bombs were moving like they were going out of style in a hot second, as the passes were going insanely fast and stuff was moving rapidly.

And the sentences were as clumsy as the passes that caused them to happen.

"Yo...that was a bom-omb, real deal-" Miko got blown up to immunity.

Pit, as though, as it was coincidence, also got blown up.

"Let's go, let's happening!" Pit yelled, practically tripping his words.

*Terry's confessional*

The guy was happy.

"Man, the couple of the hour pass! And so the games goes on, me not really finishing it off!" Terry exclaimed. "At least I won't be very close to elimination once this gets over."

*Confessional cut*

As if the lords were hearing it, Terry was up against Soma, Genos and Judy and it was down to two final bombs that would cover the final two safe contestants in garbage.

"Well, well, that was almost comedic!" Soma shouted. "You've got one last shot to make it."

The five of them were carefully passing the bombs around like it was not a big problem, as the clock was slowly trawling down to the final conclusion of the challenge...with the swing of life passing through.

Terry knew that either some random cook, the observant rabbit cop or the physical cornerstone of the team would be sent off.

"I apologise, but there's better things that I must do." Genos remarked. "Can't believe that I made it this far."

"This far? You're practically underrated to boot." Soma said. "You'd be kicking everyone's butt to the extreme!"

"That is not what I meant. What I meant was that my time's up here."

"Whaaat, really? You're our strongest guy of the squad!"

Soma didn't actually notice that Terry was signalling to move it, as was Judy, since he was still holding the thing and then the cook got hit with the dirty moves.

"GODDAMN IT, MAN!" Terry yelled. "We're moving bombs!"

"Oh yeah."

Terry and Soma were both plain dirty and Genos and Judy were plain out of the competition, as Chris was going to announced.

"Genos and Judy are also eliminated from this season, never to return!" Chris announced, with Soma getting the majority of the surprised looks. "Even with Soma doing a dirty move."

"That wasn't even an intentional dirty move, dude." Terry said. "Congrats on surviving."

"Hey, no worries about it." Soma stated, as Judy gave him something. "...Thank you for the goodbye gift."

"PLEASE...use your head." Terry said. "You just got a note from a game player, take it serious."

"Seriously awesome, because I'm back in the game!" Soma slowly read the note. "...This is insane."

Soma just took the note back into his pocket, before anyone knew and Judy gave a thumbs up to that...as Terry and Genos were just confused at what was happening in an seatless table.

*Genos' confessional*

The hero sighed.

"As much as I didn't want to be eliminated, I actually have much better things to do than represent the Hero Association through being on this show, though I did not mind anyone on here. But the heroes need help and the likelihood that a villain has been running through my world is...100% apparently, so I do not mind not having three million dollars...I have to run it back with the master."

*Confessional cut*


"Yeah, there's a lot of eliminations and it's still continuing on with another inspired and this time, you Deers are going to make duos outta yourselves to jump some rope together...to race!" Chris announced. "But I did the hard part!"

"I can live with that!" Luigi declared.

It was practically signal for made it much harder and much less palpatable for the contestants, but more awesome for the guys watching at home, as they were jump roping over a muddy swamp that previously held a...controversial challenge in Pahkitew Island, though with a much wider wooden bridge with holes in them.

And the duos were...definitely Chris' ideas, besides the soldier couple and the Japanese guys with katanas/swords.

"I am very ready!" Tanjiro shouted.

"Yes, we are both ready." Samurai Jack said.

Samus and Snake both shared the jump rope, taking it on as a mission.

Yuri and Penny may have been...a duo, but they weren't working too well together as a jump rope, since they did trip.

It was nothing compared to the wolfwalker and maid duo, who didn't know what a jump rope was and showing in obvious fashion...frustrating the heck out of their (seperate) allies.

"Are you sure that you know how to do this?" Robyn asked.

"Yes, I am just in the middle of learning." Ram proclaimed.

"...We both tripped three times, it's okay!"

"It is not, our elimination relies on our co-ordination."

And then a gunshot rung out throughout the swamp, notifying the contestants to get their butts moving through the bridge and onto the finish line and they were indeed moving.

Samus and Snake were clearly, as was Tanjiro and Samurai Jack...though they weren't even first place at the moment, as Uraraka and Mystique Sonia were somehow rocking it.

They did in style, too.

"How are you so good?" Uraraka asked.

"That's what I'm asking! You must have a cool friend that jumps rope all the time like me." Mystique Sonia bragged.

"Uh, no. I just jump to get floating."

"That's even better!"

Though they weren't completely sure on how they were winning, the two main short ladies made it look easy.

Even if the other two were somewhat struggling, tripping a few times and the other duos were not doing well at all.

"Dang, I did not know that you two were that quick! You'll get a reward in the next challenge, Uraraka and Mystique Sonia!" Chris announced, as the two young ladies were...celebrating quietly. "Trust me, it's real good!"

"I know, but two of our friends will be gone." Uraraka told him.

"At least take in the moment!"

"I will not, because we support each other!"

Snake and Samus both saluted each other in getting second place, as Tanjiro and Samurai Jack were relieved to be in third.

Yuri and Penny were clearly taking some breaths and trying to clean themselves, safe in fourth place and Luigi was dirty, but satisified in fifth place.

"Alright, this thing's halfway over! Two of you are being sent home!"

Tanya and Aisling.

Tiana and B.

Dawn and Catalina.

Robyn and Ram.

Those were the four other duos that were jump-roping with a lot of mud in their shoes and one of them knew that they were screwed, besides the completely mismatched, yet kickass duo of Piccolo and Riley, who took up fifth place.

"No way, those two are going home!" Luigi noticed Robyn's pair...lagging far behind.

"I don't know...the white child's right besides those two." Piccolo crossed his arms.

Things were going real slow, so...Dawn and Catalina finished in seventh place and Tiana and B finished in eighth place and it was down to the final two duos.

As Piccol

"Dear fucking god, please child soldier from...some fake-ass place...make it." Catalina loudly shouted.

"She's definitely fake. Some racist-ass nigga probably made her wear that." Riley stated, as Catalina looked pissed.

"...Wait, are you CJ's secret kid or something?!"

"Nah, bruh, ain't even heard of a CJ!"

The final two were slowly moving across the final section of the bridge, which straight up had just a jump that the two duos had to get over and one of them really couldn't.

"Sorry, but I have to do this." Ram stated, right before attempting a push. "For Roswaal."

That actually tripped Robyn up and caused them both to fall, right before Tanya and Aisling actually jumped over the gap.

"I cannot wait for a maid, so I apologise." Tanya said, as Aisling wasn't listening to her.

"Apology not accepted, because this is a betrayal!" Robyn shouted, as Ram just sighed. "Why did you try to push her?"

"...Because this is a game where elimination means everything." Ram told her.

The muddy maid and wolfwalker heard the horn, as the fae child and child soldier made it in ninth place and they were in tenth place and eliminated from the challenge.

"And the race is finally over with Robyn and Ram eliminated for reals!" Chris announced. "That was kinda boring, but this next one won't be boring, because the Swordfishes are the last to eliminate two people in the water..."


In the water, the Striking Swordfish were looking at each other, expecting some dirty moves to come out of the woodworks, as there was a half mile course that they had to deal with, item boxes, buoys, weird curves and the cleanest water on this side of Muskoka.

"...the water that holds waves, water and two-man canoes that should hold every one of the Swordfish players! You can sabotage, you can smash and you can even break friendships if you want to!"

"Yeah, you've been talking bull if you heard all of that." Cassie crossed her arms. "It'll be a race with passes and the good stuff!"

"Then what are those? Boxes that make you question life?" Reg asked.

"Okay, we're starting this...now!" Toadette shot the gun.

"And these duos are moving off, some a lot more dramatically than others!"

Khun and Heavy was both rowing calmly, while Ryuko and Min Min were both emphasising their anger through their rows...mostly down to Ryuko doing the push and Min Min trying to keep up.

Falco and Daphne may have been a good pair somewhere else, but his wide winged strokes weren't mixing with her awkwardly small strokes.

"Okay, something tells me that we're...treading water or something." Daphne said, clearly trying her best.

"The better question is that how are we not treading water?" Falco asked. "We're rowing very differently."

"So, adapt to my style!"

"How, though? I've got two wings for arms and that's it."

"...And try rowing like a...normal bird?"

They weren't doing super good and that...somehow halved with the presence of a Golden Mushroom that came in there to somehow kick some butts into gear, even with Sokka and Tails working in sync to push the canoe.

*Daphne's confessional*

She just accepted unseriously.

"Yeah, this is definitely a Mario Party thing. Maybe. Velma has expertise in this kind of knowledge."

*Confessional cut*

Joseph and Reg...were definitely Joseph and Reg, two guys that had some stupidly good abilities for this sort of thing, good enough to practically fly over the surface of the water.

...They were actually speeding along without much of a problem in spite of the lack of canoes.

"Not gonna lie, this is weird. Where's the explosions...oh, there goes one."

"Dodge it, muscle man!" Reg shouted.

"Hey, it's Joseph and it's a bomb-"

Joseph and Reg somehow got blown forward , thanks to some Hamon-boosted...random grass that apparently helped and their canoes...were in pieces, but they were way ahead of the finish line.

"Joseph and Reg...technically win!" Chris announced, as the two of them celebrated in pain. "They are technically alive...probably, but Sokka and Tails are in second!"

The leading duo were relaxing at this point, as Sokka and Tails just groaned at their state.

"Pretty nice for getting blown up, huh?!" Joseph remarked.

"Yeah, how did you not get any more than bruises?" Sokka asked incredulously loud, as Joseph really got the earache. "...I got my answer."

"Taking it on the chin's pretty hard, my man!"

"Dude, your ears are messed up...get some rest."

Reg and Tails were sharing a hug, as they were celebrating their homie-ship, lack of injuries and boating skills...as these two were high-fiving now and they got pulled away by their teammates.

"Okay, we're breaking that up! There's some crazy stuff happening right there!" Chris announced. "No, seriously, things are going wild!"

The rest of the duos were having a ball...a shell ball, because Green Shells were spinning around at speeds that were impressive and moved around quite slowly.

"Chill out, what's with you and Green Shells?!" Ryuko yelled, putting out another banana.

"Pretty much trying to stay in. Should be obvious!" Leshawna yelled, throwing another one. "And we got shells only!"

"And I'll cut them down."

"Oh okay...there some kind of shell mafia out there?!"

Ryuko and Min Min was still angrily rowing behind Eva and Leshawna, as they were actually pretty close together and so was the third place team, who was just throwing some stuff.

Lowain and Bayonetta was one of the pairs of all time, having fun in third and throwing items like they were illegal.

"Yeah, Bayo-sauce, we're about to Mario Kart some people." Lowain proclaimed, throwing another Bob-omb backwards an impressive distance.

"And we'll be Mario Karted ourselvces if we don't jump." Bayonetta remarked.

"Jump what? How do we even jump boats, miss!"

Before Lowain realised that the canoe was about to crash into a Spiky Shell and suddenly swerved out of the way of the floatling powerful shell and right into Eva's oar.

"Yikes, get off my butt!"

"No, you get off our butts!"

The Total Drama veterans and witty duo tied for third anyways, with Ryuko and Min Min arriving in fifth place, as Ryuko was still steaming for the future of Total Drama, breaking an oar.

"Okay, that's five out of nine duos done!"

Khun and Heavy was in sixth place, since they both actually hit the Spiny Shell onto the finish line and got quite a few laughs.

Falco and Daphne was struggling to even move straight in last.

Cassie and Nicole were both combining their anger properly, having gotten Mario Karted at the moment and rowing at speed to un-Mario Kart (barraged by a bunch of random items) themselves outta there.

Kasumi and Oikawa were just shouting "AAAAAA" with the raw kinetic force of a Star and the problem of completely missing the finish line to the east, as they're now in seventh.

Either way, the latter two duos were finally done, as the motivated ladies were actually done and fistpunched Lowain for no reason and the passionate practicioners finished the race from the other side.

"And now Khun and Heavy...are kinda close to losing and Falco and Daphne can't row a straight line, which is kinda impressive, in a way!" Chris announced. "Okay, now it's actually getting close!"

"Shut up, we're both trying!" Daphne shouted.

"You are? Bird and lady to get present." Heavy remarked, as he had a Red Shell. "How else do you use?"

"Not using it, first of all!"

"Do not care about not using it."

The two were still shouting over a small distance, as the last place duo now had the unbalanced boat riding once again and the other one was still in the race and accidentally threw a Red Shell.

Heavy and Khun were both a little bit shocked at the actual Red Shell got blown up, but Falco and Daphne got another Star and...managed to fly...but the other team got a star.

And...both teams rowed very differently and the duo that were not in sync were still not in sync, but much faster this time around

"Man, I've never seen a Star do that to someone! See ya, Falco and Daphne, wouldn't want to be ya!" Chris announced. "Anyways, we've got...a lot of things to do!"

Khun was currently in the middle of being carried by Ryuko, as Heavy was very nervous about the way Falco and Daphne eliminated themselves.

"Sorry for my moves, but you two were bad. Very bad. Like bad assassin bad." Heavy said, sure of what he should say.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, we're the baddest out there! Shut up with your Red Shell-looking head and relationship that you should have with a girl!" Falco shouted.

"Well, yeah, I have good relationship with friends, good gun and good haircut." Heavy stated. "And good game as well."

"I know I didn't get to enact whatever master plan you thought I had, but I'm pretty sure you got no plan!"

"And I like no plan, really."

While Falco and Heavy were having a shouting match, Khun and Daphne were comparatively respectful and well, comparatively is the right word here, because there wasn't that much respect.

It was not loud, that much could be told.

"Congrats, you beat a lady and a bird." Daphne said. "Guess this means you're cool."

"I'll admit that I am not cool at all...just trying to play the game."

"At least you're honest about that. Pretty sure I got this far because no-one noticed me, but I'm not a lady who'd get friends behind friends' backs." Daphne said, clearly not in the mood to chill. "...And my makeup's completely fine!"

"Congrats to that, then...and I'd let you join the thing. You're in a rag-tag team of detectives." Khun explained with a smirk. "Imagine strategies getting blown up by Mario Party."

"Imagine that and I don't really care if you're lying or not. I respect your honesty...barely."

"Guys, this episode's already too long!" Khun and Daphne glared at the host. "Let's get this going!"


Eight people were just hanging on the Dock of Shame with the rest of the cast

"So, today, we've got eight people to eliminiate and as much as I want to soak in the tension, there's too much of it to go around in a hour-long show!" Chris announced. "So, Tron Bonne and Hank got eliminated by bombardment of the island kind..."

The still soot-covered Texan dad and teenage pirate were standing there not pleased and angry.

"...Genos and Judy avoiding the dirt bomb and got elimination in return..."

They were both clean, but they were sure of their moves, having a bit of a smile after their elimination.

"...Robyn and Ram got stuck in the mud together and are stuck out of the competition..."

The maid had that same stoic expression, as the wolfwalker was really angry at the maid for not actually doing anything.

"...and finally, Falco and Daphne rowed each other out of the competition!"

Daphne just shrugged nonchalantly, as Falco was quite mad for reasons that should be obvious.

"And so, that's where this episode almost ends! Fortunately, we've got a time for some chance."


Right above the campfire that held every contestant that currently was not eliminated and some of them were hanging out and ignoring the three boxes that held a stupid amount of power...and the rest were a bit horrified.

"CHANCE TIME, MOTHER LOVERS, what's happening in here? Pure chaos defined in three different boxes!" Chris announced, as Toad was ready to join.
"The outer two boxes signify who's getting whatever...and the middle box is where amazing-ness happens!"

"Either someone gets eliminated, someone get traded for an eliminated, someone returns or...other Total Drama stuff." Toad excitedly stated, as the white-spotted mushroom guy was plain excited.

"What Total Drama stuff?" Mai asked. "I'm seeing three boxes."

"Three boxes of bullshit, by the way." Yuri bumped her fist. "...What's happening, by the way?"

Toadette was particularly nervous about the effect of Chance Time, as everyone was really paying attention to the effects and someone had to step it up.

"Chef, you get the honours."

"Finally, I get my honours for real!" Chef may have been dressed in a bootleg Mario outfit. "Y'all gonna regret this!"

Chef just hit the middle block like it was nothing, as the symbol that someone was about to get swapped and he took in the very confused looks of a lot of the contestants.

And the anger of the culturally-nerdy contestants, as the first box got hit to reveal Scott Pilgrim...as he was back for real and the final box got smashed again to reveal that...B was eliminated.

"...It's something."

B just sighed and stood up, as his whole team said goodbye to him really awkwardly.

"Do not worry, B, your elimination will have an effect...even if it's not that noticeable." Dawn stated. "I'm happy to see Scott return."

"Really? Didn't he mess up a gazebo and look like an idiot?" Piccolo crossed his arms.

"Yes, but I can sense he has changed."

"...Sense some smarts please." Piccolo waved her off. "B, you're always a better guy than Scott in my book."

"That's one hell of an insult! B saved our butts on Boney Island, so I respect him!" Tanjiro shouted, as he looked pissed. "You can't just say that!"

"Whoa, whoa, I like him!"

"Okay."

"By the way, there are no more teams...temporarily!" Chef shouted, seeing the surprise of everyone. "Good night, y'all!"

Chef laughed, as the contestants just got...info overload.


The nine contestants that were leaving were just riding the Sling-Yacht of Shame...were on it and the luggage was there.

"And you will not come back...ever! Goodbye, y'all!" Toad yelled, as Chris was not impressed with the stolen line.

"Just remember me in your good memories!" Chris shot off the nine contestants through the yacht.

"Well, yeah, this has to be the wildest episode to date! Nine eliminations, one returnee, no votes and the challenge that's chock full of randomness, drama and minor betrayal! And most of all, the teams are breaking up for a short while, so...hope you watch yourself for the next episode of...TOTAL DRAMA: ULTIMATE ISLANDS!"


To be continued in the sixteenth episode or the fifteenth challenge, where...things go wild for two episodes, as there is no teams temporarily and some people deal with it.

Others just fall back on their untrustworthy old teammates or try to get serious with their former alliance partners.

Regardless, the teams are thusly seperated for an impressive battle royale that takes place on Pahkitew!

A Pahkitew Royale, if you will...but it's not called that.

THIS CHAPTER WAS LONG, IF YOU COULDN'T TELL, SO ONE LIKE EQUALS ONE SHORT CHAPTER (or two, counting something special with the explaination of the nine eliminations,

Chapter 71: Episode 16-1: Paintball Battlegrounds!

Summary:

Scott's back.

The best alliances in the game get...messed up and the competitors are all on their own, technially.

So, naturally, all hell breaks loose with these 73 remaining contestants and since there's 3 more potentially returning...let's just say that this is practically coping with the game being flipped on the side of its head and falling into pieces...but at least there's a battle royale to go with it.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 16: Solo Royale
Part 1: Paintball Battlegrounds!

Scott's back...

...and all hell has broken loose with the breakdown of the teams, as a new alliance is quite literally being made and old ones are steeling themselves for whatever wacky challenge Chris has.

From the title, you can tell that's not that wacky...just a paintball battle royal with 73 (and more) contestants that are fighting to both win the game, get immunity and avoid elimination through mystery means like shooting the other guy over there or throwing some paint grenade.

Also, new alliances are made and old alliances become even stronger, as Tanya's group of randos gain a new member, Dante's accidentally the head of an anti-Coachman and Azula alliance and of course, the strangest alliance...so far.

Yeah, it's going to be rough Episode 16 for our players.


"Last time on Total Drama: Ultimate Islands, we had a party! A Mario Party, where all of the games of chance, random-ness and slight insanity crashes on those 81 contestants! We've had explosions, we've had races, we've even had massive skewers that didn't hurt anyone! Seriously, these minigames are kinda messed up, man!"

Chris then laughed.

"Some bet was made apparently, as the alliances got to avoiding casualties of the strategy kind, though some contestants got to be safe from the elimination minigames! Those minigames, though? Cut two players from each and every team...and B got eliminated through the power of Chance Time!"

The host actually took the breather, as there was still a lot to explain.

"Falco & Daphne from the Swordfishes, Robyn & Ram from the Deers, Genos & Judy from the Crows and Tron Bonne & Hank from the Rhinos...they might be missed! Scott Pilgrim's back in the game, apparently."

Scott was just running from a bear in the background.

"And so, the wildest season yet temporarily loses its teams for a few episodes with the 73 remaining contestants in the game! Who's going solo and who's going to take home a victory royale? And who's clutching IT! Find out in TOTAL DRAMA: ULTIMATE ISLANDS!"

'

I don't know who this intro motherfucker is, but tell him that if he's got a problem with Grove Street, he's got a bunch of bullets ahead of him.

...

...

...

Anyway, what the hell kinda wack name is that?!

- Sweet, 100% genuine quote from GTA: San Andreas (two thousands and three)


The day right after the challenge...

No teams would usually mean the start of an intense game of betrayal, friendship, romance and all sorts of reality show mandated craziness...for the people that knew what a reality show was.

But to the rest of the contestants.

It was like a temporary restriction had been lifted.

Wild friendships could finally be formed.

Interesting alliances could be expanded into even more interesting super alliances.

Temporary enemies became temporary friends.

ALSO, the fifteenth episode was literally one day and Yumeko did things, so it was practically chaos on top of that.

And on top of all of that...

...The two alliances weren't so far away anymore, as Azula was deep asleep, probably dreaming about the nature of imperialism and how she looked when stepping over too many boots to name (mostly Team Avatar and their many, many friends) not caring about the nature of it all.

And then, whatever bet Yumeko had woke up in the best way possible...for whoever made the bet, as she actually realised way earlier and clearly wanted to step on Yumeko's toes.

Mostly because Yumeko, Coachman and Pinstripe were together and up way earlier than Azula somehow expected and there was an explanation in order.

"Yumeko, you can make better jokes than this." Azula sounded aggravated, getting up. "And it's gone on too long."

"Oh, Azula, I bet pretty good today! I've sorted something out." Yumeko didn't even notice Coachman and Pinstripes prime piss taking position.

"Then unsort it." Azula demanded. "...What was that bet?"

"Easy. We both bet that if Coachman beat you in this challenge, then we could forge a new alliance with you...risking our game and risking the chance for elimination." Yumeko explained, like it wasn't a crazy thing. "Wanted to tell you yesterday, but someone told me you liked surprises."

Azula and Pinstripe were both just going with it at this point, sick of that bet and sure that if Yumeko wanted to, she'd be their worst enemy at the flip of a card and Coachman somehow regained his senses.

"Okay, you two, play nice. We may have betrayed some rather regrettable people, but this bet was made for a reason." Coachman stated. "Yumeko's gambling habit."

"And though, it may seem like I'm not very smart. I know a lot of things other than gambling, so it's cool!" Yumeko convinced the other two...mostly.

"Give her a gamble and she will do it..." Coachman then laughed rather proudly.

As though Azula and Pinstripe weren't begrudgingly accepting of the awkward alliance and Harley and Muscle Man were about to swing on someone.

"...and with us two and our four other allies, this competition could be ours!"

Harley and Muscle Man weren't there any more, as though they were sure of the massive mountain of potential bullshit...as Azula and Pinstripe were still unimpressed.

"If we're actually doing strategic plays. Then what were you, Yumeko, doing yesterday?" Azula asked. "Messing around with Tron Bonne?"

"Having a gamble in a minigame, pretty much." Yumeko answered nonchalantly.

"That explains a lot." Azula almost huffed. "...This mess of an alliance has impressive potential, even Coachman thinks he's in control of this thing."

Azula, Pinstripe, The Coachman and Yumeko may have been an alliance of two distinct duos...as Muscle Man was just very not pleased with what the alliance was all about, because it wasn't exactly about something.

Watching from the window with Squirrel Girl all sure of something through hushed whispers.

"Wow, this alliance sucks!" Muscle Man whispered.

"I know, right! Can't believe Harley told me!"

*Muscle Man's confessional*

"Imagine making an alliance out of a bet. Bro, that's some cartoon-type deal and man, I came here to win some money and do some wild shit with my girl!" Muscle Man exclaimed, sure of the Total Drama adventures. "...Dante's got this thing going, dude, can't not join that!"

*Pinstripe confessional*

The weasel was...not excited.

"Okay, so, I'm stuck in the best alliance of all time! Sure Azula's got her head on the right way, but the two who made it apparently have brains, because this alliance was made on a flimsy-ass bet!" Pinstripe exclaimed. "Wow, this doesn't suck that much."

*Harley's confessional"

"Gonna be honest, kinda told Squirrel Girl just for the fun of it, because it sounds really stupid and very real. Dante betrayed his friend outta nowhere, so I'm stickin' with...whatever the fuck we have."

*Confessional cut*


One day later, important decisions that had been made were made, as there were three brooding people in the area...

...or not.

"Bro, these dudes are insane!" Muscle Man shouted. "Kinda sucks that I had to leave the alliance, but those guys are flaming out."

"No way...those four combined are going to pull out some top-tier bullshit." Dante whispered. "Kinda like these guys."

"Really? Kinda looks like they're throwing out moves and plus, I don't know if I should ally with you guys." Squirrel Girl remarked. "Azula's going to flame me if I find out."

"Bro, Yumeko basically broke up the alliance for a bet." Muscle Man chuckled. "Dude, they're gone in three challenges."

"Doubt it, they've got kicking ass potential. Also, you missed the craziest!"

In another place, Dante, Squirrel Girl and Muscle Man were just in the middle of watching Pit's Amazing Smash Tournament With No Money (actual title for the actual tournament, because Lowain and Deadpool accidentally burned the original banner) and there was all sorts of play happening.

Mostly poor plays and genius plays filtered through negative skill and more SDs than any top-decks and...too many people trying to fit in the middle in the audience.

"Whoa, whoa, that's a lot of Smash references, do better things like referencing-" Deadpool said that, as his Steve was doing pretty weirdly.

"I get the feeling that I shouldn't know what's up with you." Scott Pilgrim was playing a mean Cloud.

"Good man!"

"What do you mean, good man?"

And then Scott got footstooled by Steve's Down air, as the finals was over and the amount of people that cheered was really high.

"That's some Looney Tunes original bullshit!" Scott shouted.

"Hahaha, then it's perfect for what I did."

As the 40 people that were also hanging out in the area weren't super sure about Smash, but they were excited for some kind of fun shit to see regardless of their expertise.

"Let's go, Scott! Good job, dude. You even beat the TO." Deadpool exclaimed, as Pit and Miko were...trying to go for a badly hidden kiss.

Somehow, in spite of the both of them falling down...no-one noticed their kiss attempt and they just sped up to the awards ceremony, which was Luigi really just standing there really awkwardly with a half-burnt script.

"Yeah, these winners are in fact winners of...very clean air. Not even joking, there's not even any prizes or something-" Luigi whispered something. "I'm not willing to take Chef's hit."

Scott Pilgrim, Miko and Deadpool happily accepted the regimented prizes of clean soft air and six coins that probably went for a million dollars outside of the competition.

"Yeah, yeah, Pit, I've already got more problems, I don't need one massive one." Luigi said, as he could sense the mean old cook.

"Anyways, so..." Snake whispered in his ear. "...Pretty sure you can handle it."

"Handle what, I'm sorta going through it." Luigi dismissively said. "Like we don't have to do that."

"What are you talking about, though?"

"The coins. Pit said he found them somewhere."

"I said I found them right in the ground! Did you hear that, literally everyone!" Pit yelled, as Snake and Luigi were both...stunned at how they didn't get it.

*Dante's confessional*

The white-haired guy was very much...not tired.

"Gonna be honest, no idea what else is happening? Other than bros bonding over the minutiae of playing games and us establishing a mini-alliance, what's the deal with today?" Dante asked. "...Why does Steve do that?!"

*Deadpool's confessional*

The hero was feeling very malicious under that mask.

"Through the power of diamond, I now have the clout to actually clean up this story! Seriously, it's kinda messy, but it's working out. Oh yeah, Dante's real mad because the old man alliance is going buck wild in different directions!"

*Confessional cut*


As for the rest of them, Scott not included, they were in the business of exploring nature and/or doing alliance business in the case of a certain quartet that was hanging out in the bushes.

Riley, Tanya, Catalina and through the separation of teams, Khun, were in the business of making it work.

"The maid had it comin'. She was mean, a bitch and very annoying." Riley said.

"The way you said the same thing three times will never not be impressive!" Khun remarked.

"Fuck you...At least you ain't boring." Riley said.

"That's great. Anyways, we need to sort out this voting business, because everyone's either going to be voting for each other or there's going to be strategic votes to get out the strongest guy in the competition!" Khun had a smirk.

"Hold on, I should be saying that! As much as I'd like to get a vote on Samurai Jack, I can sense that he'd do well in whatever challenge he has." Tanya stated. "Tanjiro, though, isn't...in the right headspace."

"Right, so we're killing this guy!" Catalina enthusiastically shouted. "Fuck him."

"He's single, what's up with you?" Riley asked.

"He looks stupid and he's crazy."

"...That's a weird rationale, but we metaphorically agree with you." Tanya said this in an apprehensive way, as Khun was not pleased and Riley was mad. "We're voting off Tanjiro!"

"I know what I said, bitch!"

The four alliance members were awkwardly sitting there, as Heavy joined them and surprised all of them by agreeing with him, as he actually had a few sword slashes on his arms.

"Big kid with a big sword won't hurt me."

"And that is your fault, but you can join us anyways." Tanya said that nonchalantly, as Heavy laughed at her. "I'm not the one that let Tanjiro do some slashing!"

*Heavy's confessional*

The guy was very uncool.

"So, a small lady and white guy told me about Tanjiro voting and I was like...got friends to convince, because I've got skills to convince my people!" Heavy shouted.

*Confessional cut*

Tanjiro and Samurai Jack were having a bit of fun, using their swords to ease their minds...or at the very least, Tanjiro trying to calm down with random logs that were less wood and more...stuff that looks like wood.

The junkyard was open and ready for anyone to fuck some shit up, wherever they needed to or not.

"I know that seeing your worst enemy come back to life is...I should not have said that." Samurai Jack said, cutting another leg cleanly.

"Actually, I think I can beat them!" Tanjiro shouted. "I'm more scared about the things coming back to life."

"Yes, that is terrible, but you cannot worry about it all of the time."

"How, though? You always aren't worried about it." Tanjiro's sword was stuck for a second.

"I am, but I do not let it get to me."

Tanjiro realised, as he slammed another log of wood into the ground and then cut a log down quickly.

"How do you do that?"

"Not sure...but you'll find it." Samurai Jack cut his fourth log of wood. "Is that enough?"

Tanjiro realised through a very clean cut of a log.

"Yeah, I think I've got it!"

"Whoa, I did not know that I was getting an improv therapy session! You two cut pretty damn good, though." Sol remarked. "So, keep working on every part of yourself!"

Tanjiro and Samurai Jack both raised their thumbs with a stoic expression, as Sol barely understood the wholesome conversation.

*Sol's confessional*

"I heard something about us moving to another island and some other alliances. Considering the game, I'm gathering firewood for the next part of this season." Sol said. "Shut up, I don't have anything to admit."

*Confessional cut*


And finally, Eva, Leshawna and Ryuko were up to their business and Leshawna was left far behind like she usually was at this point, especially when they were mad and punching trees down like it was their job.

But the black lady with the big booty and the nerdy boyfriend kept on trying anyways, even as Cassie and Oikawa were running along the same path.

"Hey, what's up, big lady?" Oikawa winked at Leshawna.

"Nothing you interested in!" Leshawna shouted. "What's up with you?"

"Nothing really, aside from getting some exercise." Oikawa said. "And looking at some good looking ladies!"

"Okay, that's all I need to know-"

Another tree went down with some serious punching, as the other three had stopped to see the strange sight of two young adults punching their way through Total Drama.

Leshawna smirked, as Oikawa slightly seethed...right before he calmed down a bit.

"-I swear they were angry, you'd think that they got played!"

"Pretty sure that they did." Leshawna crossed her arms. "Don't know why else they'd be mad."

"Maybe because they're single and can't handle me being single with volleyball professional skills!" Oikawa boasted. "So...I don't really know how this game works."

"I knew that." Leshawna just left the conversation literally, as Oikawa was left standing there thinking about the game.

To be fair, it wasn't like it had affected him so far other than Sokka having a dislike for him and voting with the boys of the former Swordfishes, but Cassie provided a knock of reality.

"You have got to be kidding me? You've got a brain up there, a good one to boot!" Cassie said. "So, you better use it or I'll personally vote you off."

"Funny story..."

Oikawa's train of thought got interrupted by a loud punch from someone.

"...I know how to deal with those two."

"Great, you deal with it, then." Cassie waved off the player's invitation.

"Hey, you've got some strategies, I've got some strategies, so-"

"We'll talk about this later as a strategic group, okay."

"Okay..." Oikawa remarked, downtrodden at the fact that he was maidenless at the moment.

*Oikawa's confessional*

The guy looked frustrated.

"I can't be seen doing this! Another girlfriend broke up with me right before this show started and this show isn't really going to help my girlfriend-getting skills! They'll think I'm a weirdo...which is kinda true, but in a cool way! So, I've got a lot of options." Oikawa confessed.

*Confessional cut*

Ryuko and Eva were both breathing seriously, as their tree punching morning was done and their fists were marked with the efforts of raging, since they were sure of something.

In the middle of McLean Island's woods, there was definitely an effect on some of the places, as the toilets felt the impact of the trees...mostly because the trees landed right next to them.

"Finally, I'm not mad. We probably fucked up a few places." Eva said.

"Yeah, pretty much. Whoever's been eliminated our teammates is gonna stop doing that." Ryuko then realised something. "This was theraputic enough."

"I'm mostly pissed because my...uh...friends left me to be somewhere else." Eva tried to say, poorly covering up her involvement in Khun's alliance.

"...Good enough. I'm starting to think you know who did it and won't tell me."

"Well, I will, but Chris will-"

Ryuko and Eva were pretty close to confronting each other, as Cassie and Oikawa heard...the klaxxon to signify another challenge that was ahead of the contestants and more than likely, full of pain, struggle...and more suffering than needed.

"Come to the mess hall, I've got the best challenge yet! And a special announcement, so miss this and you'll be eliminated from the game!" Chris announced.

"I don't believe it-" Eva crossed her arms.

"Trust me, I will make it happen and so will Chef!"

All four of them realised something very obvious.

*Tails' confessional*

He was obviously very dirty.

"Chris really does put his contestants through the wringer for very odd reasons, which I both commend and dislike a certain amount." Tails complained. "AND THE TOILETS ALSO LOCKED AT THE SAME TIME!"

*Confessional cut*


Chris noticed something very important in the most hilarious way possible.

"Tails...looking as normal as ever!"

The fox had a few shards of glass and some bruises, but other than that, he was pretty much fine and Reg was angrily protecting his best friend.

"Campers, I've got three announcements that I want to drop on you! The first one is the obvious moving to Pahkitew Island business, because this name would be a lie and that's because of today's amazing and special challenge that definitely needed you guys to de-merge!"

The silence in the air could be felt, besides two people that were less than excited.

"Really? There of all places?!" Sammy asked.

"...Actually, it's safe and somehow weirder than before-" Dawn got completely cut off.

"And I need to keep this quick! Second, Scott here isn't the only returning contestants in this challenge and there might even be a new one! Maybe, but there's definitely more returns than you think!"

Scott was suddenly not excited, as Yuri and Mystique Sonia was slapping him together to figure who else it could be.

"And lastly, the top 8 regardless of whatever happens will be immune to any votes that you guys give! A friend, an enemy or some camper, they can't be voted off!"

"Okay, now that's paying my attention!" Scott completely pushed Yuri and Mystique Sonia out of his situation.

"Finally, something good!" Sammy shouted. "...I think I can make it to top 8 of...this challenge."

"And last of all, I'm pretty sure you've figured out the challenge!" Chris announced, as all of the contestants weren't responding. "...You guys are battle each other on Pahkitew Island, Fortnite-style! Simple as that!"

A lot of the contestants were cheering for an pretty obvious reason, as there was one obvious thing that stood out quite obviously...mostly down to the paintball guns that Chef had.

"Okay, that's great. But how are we going to get there?" Sammy was a little bit nervous.

"Eh, we've got something ." Chris chuckled, putting up a gas mask.. "Trust me, it really is like Fortnite!"

All of the contestants may have been dusting themselves off or talking about random stuff, but they all realised that they were stuck in the sleeping gas hall.

Even the interns and cooks had masks to move the contestants, as there was only one thing to do before releasing the gas from the room, the lights dimmed just for atmosphere and to also make the campers sleepier through the usage of light.

The interns had one big job to do, as Chris left the place and Chef was ready to get cracking on this job to move the contestants all around the enlarged, artificial island that the season was suddenly set on.


The first one to wake up wasn't even close to being the most adept in quite a sour situation, but they woke up anyways, as Miko and Clover just got up together and immediately pointed their guns towards each other.

And they both realised that this wasn't the same, danger-filled, polarised climate and mostly-mechanical Pahkitew Island that was shown on their televisions or their streaming services.

The sky was still bright, the sun was high in the sky and the cacti was...what were the cacti actually, as they were straight in the middle of a desert zone, new to the half-artifical island and looked at the water spout that was right ahead of them, spitting out water.

It was very clear that it was Pahkitew Island, as they could see some trees and it was no mirage either, as another tree got completely knocked down again.

But the water spout was still miles away.

"Hey, get your own water!" Clover took up a drink of water.

"Cool, I was!" Miko spitefully carried a bottle of water. "We should team up!"

"I thought of it first!"

The two realised that they were getting nowhere with the fighting...especially with the insanely strong competition around shooting like it was nobody's business.

Being the target of two guys that were keeping their distance, as they were dodging and rolling out of the way of the shooters' well-placed shots and sprinting right into a rock.

"Oh my gosh, they're shooting like something's on sale!" Clover was trying to shoot back with her paintball gun.

Miko then did a backflip to do some tactical gun action...even if it wasn't tactical at all, as Clover wasn't getting pelted with a ton of gunfire and Miko was flipping around the clear shots for style points

"I'm outta here, bye!" Miko managed to take some shots, right before running away with one elimination to her name.

Miko and Clover just went off in completely different directions, as they had better things to do than stay lost together and decided to sprint out in the open, avoiding some more shots.

Lowain, Deadpool and Joseph just grumbled at how bad their point blank shots were, especially since Joseph's hands were crackling with energy that made the paintballs straight enough to snipe anyone.

Joseph didn't have great eyes in the artifical dusty desert, Deadpool had enough ammo to supply a Call of Duty paintball match and Lowain was also shooting his butt, trying to imitate a certain assassin gunner from his home series.

Standing behind a rock, they weren't getting the best shots of Clover and Miko was...faceplanting into the dead desert thanks to a completely butchered flip and her getting hit by the shots, as the trio of boys pelted the gamer girl with a lot of paintballs.

Joseph, Deadpool and Lowain were suddenly not behind a rock and they all did the Joestar-created poses, as they eliminated their first player.

"...It's not that big of a deal, though." Lowain said.

"It felt like an appropriate time! And there's going to be a lot more of these!" Joestar shouted. "So, let's get back to looking!"

"We're looking respectfully for anyone shooters out here!" Lowain declared. "Deadpool, why do you have a gun that big?"

"Hey, at least he's got a Tommy gun!"

The two of them was respecting Deadpool's choice to carry a Tommy paintball gun and a machine paintbull gun in both hands, as Lowain had a paintball pistol and Joseph had crackly hands.

*Miko's confessional*

She was really swinging for some heads.

"I can't believe it...Deadpool's my guy if I want to shoot something that looked like some shithead!" Miko shouted, as then she pulled out an axe that disappeared. "...That never happened."

*Confessional cut*


 

Scott Pilgrim already woke up, as the orange-haired gamer backflipped out of the ground and pull out his Sword of Love quite suddenly in the middle of this quite Canadian area.

The tundra was somehow covered with snow in the middle of July, the guy not even wearing a winter jacket with the sword and then pulling it back in the frigid air of the tree-covered mountainside that held a weird air...considering it was the island that was partially mechancial and still held a notable amount of death traps.

Scott got up to see someone quite unexpected, as he was shooting a frying pan that was being held by someone.

Someone who was wearing a lilac dress and has extremely long hair.

"Didn't you get eliminated?" Scott asked.

"Yeah, but I kinda got uneliminated! Didn't know that Chris...did that." Rapunzel still held the pan.

"Happens a lot." Scott said. "Alright, we can be friends."

"...Cool."

Rapunzel put down the pan, as Scott looked at her rather distractedly and the two of them weren't sure what to do other than to reload and figure out...what the fuck they were doing.

"Alright, we've got a gamer guy and a princess coming back for the wildest battle royale so far! Chaos back in Pahkitew Island, it's more happenin' than you think...after the break!" Chris just switched the show to break.


To be continued in the second part of the paintball survival challenge, where a lot happens...

...and that's about it for the elaboration!

Chapter 72: Episode 16-2: Painting The Fortnight

Summary:

Forced pun aside, there's two more returning contestants aside from Rapunzel and Scott (from the last episode) and they're ready to do stuff.

Aside from that, chaos is abound on Pahkitew Island with the many remaining contestants either shooting or dodging away from the major upsets of this part of the episode.
No, seriously, some contestants wreak havoc and destroy contestants expected to make it very far...even if they're in love, so watch out for the upsets again.

And Penny desperate tries her best to not be cannon fodder.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 16: Paintbattle Royale
Part 2: Painting Fortnights

We've got our other two returning contestants in the building, in additional to Scott and Rapunzel, and with their guns...in this paintball battle royale!

Besides those things, the other couples really get some time to shine in this episode...along with the two other alliances that haven't been doing much as of this episode. (Khun's group did eliminate a bunch of people in the last four or five episodes.)

Yeah and they're lost!

BowerFan327, I'm glad you're excited for the returning players...but Albedo ain't coming back, I apologise for the spoilers.

1602jaw, there's 'bout to be more action than you can hold in one hand!

Memeking, that's kinda why I did it and as much as the temporary team disbandment is about to bring about Act 2, Scott's getting off easy...mostly!

Enjoy the stupid (in writing style) battle royale!


"And we are back, right where we stand off...with Scott and Rapunzel back in the game!" Chris announced. "And there's going to be more where that came from, by the way..."

Scott and Rapunzel were hanging out in the tundra with their guns up and random additional weapon ready for anyone to come swinging, walking through the somehow not cold tundra.

Pahkitew Island was literally built different.

"Weird, there's no-one around for miles!" Rapunzel shouted.

"Yeah, that happens in a battle royale! And I bet-"

"How does this thing work? Like this gun thing?"

"You pull this trigger and then it go shoot!"

Scott attempted to show the shot, as Rapunzel was nervously pulling the trigger to take a shot and indeed a shot was taken...at a squirrel that threw the middle finger, as Scott put this thumbs up.

The duo were walking in the cold, cold woods, otherwise known as, prime random shot opportunity and were somewhat prepared for those random shots that definitely came from some guy.

That one guy was actually Kasumi and Eva trying to work together and failing in spectacular fashion, as they were more fighting each other than doing some teamwork, as Scott and Rapunzel hid behind a bush.

A bush that would normally be small enough for the both of them to be easily caught, but Eva's words even overpowered vision, so...

"No, listen, we're old teammates, so we should work together by default!" Kasumi shouted. "And the way you're speaking is not going to help anyone!"

"Helping myself is a pretty cool idea and you're a pretty good defender!" Eva shouted. "So, get off my ass and give me some space!"

"Goddamn, this is serious Total Drama business. Get some allies, get a million dollars and I won't care what you do with it."

"Then I'm asking the wrong person about it anyways, because I'm shooting your butt!"

"And I'll shoot yours!"

And weirdly enough, they both shot each other with the paintballs and also both realised that they were probably up for elimination, as Kasumi was quicker on the uptake and Eva quicker on the trigger and that completely equalled out.

Scott and Rapunzel just looked at the odd conflict, as these two...knocked each other out and they both just decided to walk up to them and realised something weird.

"Hold up, any eliminated contestants can't eliminate any alive contestants...'cause that would anti-climatic!"

"Thank you for telling us so late!" Eva shouted.

"Yeah, you're welcome." Scott wasn't even angry, just miffed. "I feel what you're feeling."

"Chris is up to his usual tricks?"

"Yeah, pretty much."

And the two duos split their ways to do whatever they wanted to do, as the competition had only just entered the ten minute mark with the other three returning contestants including Rapunzel (who wasn't even sure what happened, but is making up for that time.) and two yet to be revealed.

*Scott's confessional*

The red-haired gamer looked a little bit shocked.

"Damn, there goes my own strategy...I was going to get eliminated early and then essentially take pot shots at some random bunch of contestants. We really got mixed up!"

*Eva's confessional*

"As much as my elimination's total bullshit and this show being some portion of bullshit, I already knowing who I'm voting for and goddamn, he clearly reeks of self-importance. Get over yourself, Oikawa."

*Confessional cut*


Clover was quite literally flipping around open fire, as the blonde secret agent was getting targetted by...some random guy who just happened to be a soldier of sorts.

On the less arid edge of the island's misplaced desert, Tiny Tina was finally making her moves really obvious...yet really hard to miss with the paint explosives in the dust.

"Oh my god, that almost went in my hair!" Clover complained to no-one in particular.

"No-one cares about that old-school haircut!" Tina shouted, ready to throwing another one. "They care about butts!"

"Shut up...weird bomb girl!"

Unluckily, she did stand there long enough to get the pot shot from Tina...and catch it using something that she shouldn't really have, but was given anyways...a baseball glove guard.

She booked it out of there, as soon as Tina noticed the mix-up, trying to run in heels on the sand against a young lady who's practically used to the dry lands in her 18 years of life.

Then again, Tiny Tina was going a bit crazy with the practical bomb spam that Clover sped away from and she was starting to run out of them.

"Fuck, I like that your butt's bigger than average!"

Clover then genuinely started to spring away from the desert right into the savannah that was weirdly small, but checked out geologically with some trees to hide behind.

And no Tina in sight, as the teen agent was checking out the area and looking deep into the mini-savannah that she landed herself and someone else that was looking for a little action.

"What the heck is up, Clover? It's me the guy who's going to own you!" Rock shouted. "...Seriously, though, I kinda knocked two guys out there!"

"No way, you did that?!" Clover exclaimed. "Nice!"

And the duo were back together, as the two who were goners saw the duo walk away from them and the two short ladies from the former Daring Deers were frowning.

"Oh my god, how did the rock guy do that?" Mystique Sonia asked, painted over and trying to wipe it off.

"He's not a rock! Also, the paint looks cooler on you than it does on me!" Aisling exclaimed.

"Hold up, I do not really-"

"Yeah, it makes you look like a warrior!"

While the weird talk was happening at the moment, the couple was running and talking from Tiny Tina once again, as the bomb lady.

"There's about 68 contestants left in this business! Aisling, Mystique Sonia, Soma, Kasumi, Eva and Kyo have been eliminated from this challenge!" Chris announced. "Do you like my voice?"

And they still ran, as Tiny Tina picked up Kyo's own gun to be double-wielding with some bombs and a gernade that was clearly full of paint and paint was definitely being spread around by the bombs, as the dirty grass was getting splatted with the purple paint.

"No, your voice is annoying!" Clover complained, as she slid past the explosion with gusto. "And so is you, Tina!"

The couple were still trying to sprint their butts off, especially since Tiny Tina actually managed to get hit with her own weapon, courtesy of Clover throwing it all back with her own two hands...in a panic.

Tiny Tina quite literally flipped over, as Clover and Rock both managed to escape mostly scot-free and flipping over an actual table that hit both of their faces.

But right before that, the bombs weren't done yet...as the couple got hit by the paint bombs that Tina actually carried and thanks to the table that was just left out there, the couple were some of the early eliminations that got coverdd in a some light blue paint.

"That wasn't rocking." Rock said, covered in paint. "I could look quite metal in this!"

"Hours of washing in perfection? GONE!" Clover yelled, as she tried to swipe of the paint at speed. "Like, that was peak winter fashion!"

"Okay, Clover, man, it will be clean pretty soon!"

"When's soon, because in fashion stuff comes around a lot!"

Tiny Tina just jumped over them and then threw down some paint bombs without missing a beat, as she was doubling down on ruining the couple's mood and acing the competition, somehow.

*Tiny Tina's confessional*

"Besides the butt agreement that's important and you know, making bombs out of random stuff, I've gotta have some fun! It's boring losing all of the time and making no headways!" She shouted with some smiles. "Besides, it's saucy."

*Confessional cut*


With more than a few contestants left in the dust, it was time for the new alliance to do some wacky bullshit...mostly because they could not agree on a lot of things and or what to do in this challenge, in spite of the only one knowing...

...being in the age to forget about what a Fortnite was, but when you're somehow in the hottest area now and again, you do need something.

"I know that you'd be some kind of unethical, but apparently, you're stupid too." Pinstripe stated. "Listen up, Azula's the only reason you're actually eliminated."

"And do I have to listen to her? No, I do not." Coachman remarked. "Besides Dante and Sol witnessed what I could truly do, so it is better if you listen to me."

"This is the least wise alliance I have ever seen, so you should really follow my lead. And I really need to learn how to use this." Azula held her gun with utter confidence, with Pinstripe was ready to take some shots.

"Gonna be honest, you better listen to her and me...for now. Because this alliance is the doggiest of dogwater." Pinstripe stated.

"Yes, yes, this alliance may sound very stupid to the people who don't initiate it...it is stupid, but putting our brains together will make us win." Coachman was directly glaring at Yumeko. "Why did you mess with the game, Yumeko? You could have bet anything else, Yumeko! You're a jackass, Yumeko!"

"I mean you were the one who agreed to it, though I did not tell you for strategic reasons." Yumeko remarked, just chilling with a paint gun.

"...Humour me." Coachman grinned quite evilly.

"I wanted a bet and you wanted a new ally and we got both of those through the bet." Yumeko explained. "And with the removal of the unloy-"

"...That wasn't even remotely humourous."

The four of them were walking awkwardly, as they were all sure of one thing while looking at Coachman's wry smile.

"You know what, someone should piggyback on a bigger guy. And I bet that would be an amazing gamble and a game winning move if it works!" Yumeko exclaimed with no malice in her voice. "...Also, you asked."

The silence in the air could be felt from a mile away, quite literally too, but they kept on trying to find some ammo and Yumeko was trying to find ways to get Coachman out of the area, mostly because of the silence.

*Yumeko's confessional*

She was actually quite excited.

"As much as Azula made it, no-one wants to talk about stuff with him around. I just want to talk about the effects of her imperialism, Azula's power struggles and poker! Is that too hard to ask?" Yumeko asked, still smiling. "Because I don't think it is."

*Confessional cut*


Snake and Samus were ready to do their own thing and their own thing was taking over the competition, slavishing some players with some paint and literally kicking their butts.

They were ready because they were in the process of doing it high up in the McLean's Mountains of Madness, which got the name from the mechanical bits sticking out a little bit too much thanks to the host with the host.

And promptly, Nicole was very much mad.

"Do you have children that find this acceptable?!" Nicole shouted, practically getting hit in the breasts. "Are you happy with yourself doing this?"

"If I have children, they might." Samus knew that Nicole was a goner. "But no."

Snake was just sighing serious, as Samus didn't really have a smile on her face.

"Well good, because I'd be very dissapointed in you."

"Don't care much."

The soldiers just were outta there, as the bounty hunter and the super soldier were carefully moving around, trying to be the stealthiest of them all and even then...there was the crew that just happened to be in the area, or rather, the duo that was reliable in wrecking challenges.

When they weren't falling out of trees, making it look intentional and failing as they both stuck the landing.

Tanjiro was very scared of the gun, as Samurai Jack looked a bit worried, but nevertheless, they were doing their best.

"Damn, there's a sight of old eyes." Snake said.

"It hasn't even been two days, though. Nevertheless, I'm stuck here and there's apparently demons here, so I will defeat you guys!" Tanjiro exclaimed, as Samurai Jack wasn't that surprised. "Sorry."

"No apologies needed." Snake just kinda threw a paint grenade.

"Not a problem."

Tanjiro was really trying to swing with the paintball gun, as Samurai Jack was just shooting the gun with surprising accuracy...Snake doing the same and Samus was doing her best.

Actually she would've easily beaten Tanjiro, but the swings of the demon slaying sword that Tanjiro actually carried were somehow deflecting the paintball shots immediately...even the demon slaying teen held the gun like he had shots to bring.

"It's a gun, you shoot with it." Samus said, quite bluntly.

"Does a paintball gun kill people?" Tanjiro asked, still very confused.

"No, don't shoot it in my eye."

Samus looked at the very confident demon slayer that was still standing there intently...without even moving a single inch, sword up.

"...How does it work?"

Tanjiro then actually got shot several times, as Samus demonstrated how to shoot someone and then he realised something.

"Well, I'm eliminated. Wonder where Nezuko is?" Tanjiro said, quite seriously...as Samus just tried her shot at someone else.

And the demon slayer disappeared, as Samus was watching Snake and Samurai Jack going at it, her gun ready for anyone else that wanted to do an interruption to the battle.

Mostly because Snake and Samurai Jack were dodging each other with confidence and using their paintball shots to have some fun in these trying times.

Snake kept low to the ground, keeping his shots strong and well-aimed.

Samurai Jack quickly dodged thanks to his senses, as he tried taking some shots of his own.

It was a weird battle of attrition, as they knew that they didn't have infinite ammo or even a lot of ammo thanks to their normal-ish guns and they suddenly stopped.

And breathed to think quite a bit further ahead of this moment, as Samus, Snake and Samurai Jack just pointed at each other before Samus declared something.

"As much as we've got problems, running out of ammo would be way more problematic than you think. Team up with us, samurai guy and we might win." Samus declared, as the blonde bounty hunter just went up to Samurai Jack.

"We may have different perspectives, but this game has become...wild." Samurai Jack grasped Samus' own hand with a very different smile.

"Well said." Snake crossed his arms. "There should be..."

And the trio had more guns to do stuff with.

*Samus' confessional*

She was quite satisified with the dual-wielding guns.

"Wonder how I could beat everybody besides Snake with these...probably with some quick shots and a few boot kicks. No, but I am thinking of potential good ideas." Samus stated.

*Confessional cut*


Dante, Harley, Squirrel Girl and Muscle Man were wildin' on the colder side of the island, surrounded by ice and confident in their approach of shoot random guys with random shots.

Mostly because they had eliminate six people in six minutes each and they weren't only your run of the mill players, as even Luigi got wrecked and there was definitely some paint on the ground from him.

"Tanjiro, Rock, Clover, Nicole, Ryuko, Darkness, Oikawa, Tina and Soma are also eliminated and there's 59 players left in here! 58 actually, because Luigi got owned, dude!"

"How does it feel to have your girlfriend out of the game, bro!" Muscle Man exclaimed.

"But your girlfriend-" Luigi sputtered out.

"-Ain't playing in this competition." Muscle Man said.

The four of them were playing conciously, making their sixth hit count and their moves were both uncoordinated and cleanly done in these icy cold plains that was more ice-covered than the very bottom of a cooler, but those moves were really working for it.

"Are we just shooting random people?" Harley asked. "Because I like that plan!"

"Bruh, I'm thinking of one!" Muscle Man yelled, as he threw some other shots.

"Come on, I'm not complaining. This is prime get wrecked opportunity!"

"Well, you think it's cool sitting there all day?" Muscle Man was just angrily holding his gun. "Back me up-"

"Hold up, we're gonna move...it's just not that time yet!"

The four of them were still in the "early beatdown" phase of their technically existent plan and it didn't look like they were going to stop kicking ass yet, but...they already started to move somewhere, as the quartet were just in a weird mood.

Mostly because of Dante being very different and very cool.

"So, what do you think about this new crew?" Dante asked. "Hah, probably beats the hell out of that other alliance."

"Yeah, uh, don't care. We just wrecked six guys like it was nothing and we're coming outta this with more ammo than ever!" Harley just clicked it into place like she was loving it. "Doesn't compare to the hammer, of course."

"That's great! Heh, wonder when we're going to prove that we are the best crew in the game!" Dante shouted. "Where's the strong guys, where's the big guns?"

"Sure!" Harley yelled. "...We've got the best of the best and we could wreck the competition. Bet something's going to go wrong!"

Dante and Harley were real perceptive of the other players in the field, as the ground wasn't exactly slip central and most of the remaining 58 were at least some kind of crazy.

The four of them were running for one and one reason only...as the quartet were running forward towards the most action-heavy place on the western side of Pahkitew, where paint was being thrown around without regard to the environment.

But they didn't give two shits about this crazy island, as they were running towards the zone of action, ammo and aminosity contained a cold lake and Dante arrived in style.

Backflipping style.

"It's time to party!" Dante yelled. "And you're about to get crashed!"

"I'm tired of white people parties!" Leshawna locked and loaded the gun.

The other three were looking behind the trees, as the demon hunter, drama queen, Oikawa for some reason and a calm Uraraka were in a bit of standoff.

*Leshawna's confessional*

"I've seen some of the wildest stories that can be told! Like there was this one white girl that was clearly going through it, because she was...really amping herself up. Hoping she's going up as much as I am." Leshawna explained, real concerned about one random white chick.

*Confessional cut*

Though the standoff was happening...


...Back with the meme crew, the trio were having some mad, mad fun and making moves that were arugably just as mad with Sakura somehow Hadouken-ing the other players into doing some dumb stuff in the middle of the surprisingly normal coniferous forest with somewhat cold tempuratures for the summer season.

Dumb stuff going getting up and close with Deadpool, but only if you didn't have the weapons to back it up and that duo had some weapons to back it up.

Basil and Satori were certainly not those two, but they were attempting their best with the quick scopes that were more for fun than for effort, especially since Basil didn't really use 'em.

But hey, Satori and Deadpool had infinite comedic potential.

"Damn, dude, you're really good with the cold!" Satori ran backwards.

"Yeah, thanks, one of my many upsides compared with you." Deadpool was pointing his two paintball guns, probably from somewhere.

"My upside is that I look ahead!" Satori declared, spinning his...volleyball?

"Look ahead to what?" Deadpool mocked him.

"I don't know-"

Satori got shot with the comedic potential from Lowain, who accidentally figured out how to deal with the gun and then the cook who shot the volleyball player managed to add onto it...with a self-destruct.

Lowain quite literally blew himself up while Basil threw a rock at the furry lookalike and the other competitors took all of those events in, as Joseph, Basil, Sakura and Deadpool were still up in the competition.

Ready to throw some bullets their own ways, especially since two were from the disbanded Swordfishes and two were from the Crows and they were up in a mini-plateau that was more a platform than anything.

"Damn, I guess that's the power of being very cool and being liked by authors." Deadpool exclaimed. "But I'm not going down without a all out shootout, so who's with me!"

"We are." Sakura remarked, pulling out her own gun. "You ready!"

"Do you know what they should've called me?" Deadpool just pulled out some more stuff out of the infinite weapons cache. "Wade Wilson, Mr. Ready...hope we could be friends-"

Joseph just threw some rock with Hamon power, as Deadpool quickly shot a speedy bullet towards Joseph and what could only be called mutually assured destruction happened.

Sakura just ran away from the ensuing explosion, Lowain just turned his back (for he was eliminated), Basil couldn't exactly move out of the way because Joseph used the Joestar secret technique...but the mouse did manage to narrow avert his elimination.

In the end, the memers were out and Basil and Sakura were sure of one thing, as they were trying to condition the other person into shooting first, as the massive puddle of paint was well behind them.

"...I don't even know what to say, but that was a true comedy of errors." Basil stated. "Nevertheless, I have figured how to operate this blasted thing."

"Oh yeah, wonder how that's going to go!" Sakura was ready to take the shot, even if she had shaky aim.

"Pretty well, I presume!" Basil pointed the gun, begrudingly at this point. "...I'd hate to do this-"

"Good, because I don't!" Sakura just fired off her machine gun towards someone else. "But I feel like you know something pretty big!"

"Honestly, do you really want to know? You're having a pretty good time in this competition." Basil explained, finally doing the stand off. "You should have better problems than what I'm dealing with."

"Big problems are kinda my speciality." Sakura just cracked her knuckles. "Give me the details or I'm shooting!"

"...This is ridiculous, you're not going to shoot me because of drama that would ruin your stay here." Basil complained. "I'll leave you to have some fun on this unfun island."

"Is that about that Coachman guy?"

Basil just pelted more than a few shots towards Sakura, who just threw another Hadouken to evaporate them.

"I bet I could take him...in a fight, though! Also, I'm going to teach you to take your mind off the guy through marital arts-" Sakura then shot the mouse detective a few times. "-So join me, if you're chilling!"

"Not in this challenge, though. Beside there's an alliance that will help." Basil remarked, knowing that he was eliminated. "And I do have evidence to help myself."

"Okay, don't care!"

The mouse slowly walked out of the game and towards...wherever the eliminated contestants apparently are at, as Chef was too busy transporting some other eliminated contestants.

"...Cool, still gonna punch him!" Sakura sprinted out of there.

*Sakura's confessional*

She was all smiles.

"Listen, I don't care what Dante's shouting about...because I'm going to make sure that the old guy gets paid for turning my two friends into donkeys and plus he's really bad at hiding being a monster-being a asshole!" Sakura shouted.

*Basil's confessional*

The mouse detective looked tired of the old man's shenanigans.

"Just when he decides to put out some strategic players, the alliances out of nowhere and now more people know about his abominable acts! Just great...but I have figured out a lot of evidence...evidence that would kick him out of the competition." Basil stated.

*Confessional cut*


Scott and Rapunzel hadn't ran into anyone in a few miles, which was not that impressive because Pahkitew Island was very expansive this time around and there was only about-

"And so far, Satori, Basil, Lowain, Deadpool and Tiana have wiped out in spectular fashion and oh, we just got an big fail from two formidable players here!" Chris announced. "The biggest fail even!"

"There's no way that we're in the fail zone!" Scott shouted.

"I don't know, we're not exactly in a great place and this island has...spat someone out!" Rapunzel said, as Hsien-Ko was back in the game and ready to come swinging. "At least, we're not the only ones that came back."

Hsien-Ko may have missed...almost all of the game, but she looked like she didn't miss a single day of it with the branch hair and the sleeves that were carrying a whole bunch of stuff.

Rapunzel and Scott were back on track, as they were a bit worse from wear from the cliff that they got thrown off by someone who wasn't a contestant.

Nevertheless, three of the four returning contestants were trying their best to make it through the competition and they were running to discover this weird, weird island and all of the natural foliage that is happening around them.

And the most natural couple were waving to them, covered in paint and running away from some dude who probably came back to the game.

"How did you two get painted? I watched you guys develop your relationship!" Hsien-Ko shouted.

"Yeah, you kicked ass when you beat up that Mahito Fajita dummy!" Scott exclaimed towards the couple, who felt made. "Must be a fluke."

"They're consistent, so shut up."

"That's not my problem...but why were they running?"

Scott and Hsien-Ko were only a little bit wound up by each other's presence, as Rapunzel was a little bit scared by another contestant dropping to the floor...especially since Legoshi was that guy and he got loaded with the paint.

Rapunzel raised her pan.

Scott pulled out his understanding sword.

Hsien-Ko got prepared to pull out some random BS from her own sleeves.

And the final returning player was just shooting the wolf like it was an actual Call of Duty game, as he had a dumb grin on his face and on his 50s-styled high school clothing.

And also accidentally fell down onto the ground besides Legoshi, avoiding the elimination and to spring back up, JFK was back in there and he was looking at the ladies a little bit differently.

"Er-uh, you're trying to score off these ladies? Then you can have my paintball cannon!" JFK shouted. "American baby, Canada's a hat...and you babes can ride on my hat!"

Hsien-Ko was not impressed, as Rapunzel was ready to swing her pan.

"Do you know what that means?"

"Your penis?" Scott asked, right before he got shot in the balls with the paintballs

Scott was on the ground, now painted all over.

Rapunzel was completely horrified.

JFK still had the paintlust or bloodlust.

And Hsien-ko wasn't sure to make of all of these returning players.

"Man and there's all of the returning players and trust me, there's going to be more than enough eliminations to boot! JFK and Hsien-Ko are back, Scott is in total pain, there's 49 other contestants still in the game and they're ready to bring the pain in paint! After the break, my guys!"

Chris just got a hold of the microphone, as Chef was clearly back from picking up someone and he looked at the smartwatch to basically get back out of the booth.


To be continued in the third part of the paintball survival challenge!

49 contestants are still remaining and I've got a list of people who are out of the competition and out on their own luck and it's right there and plus I've got the reason why the two other returning contestants are...returning.

JFK's the most notable eliminated contestants, a joke goldmine and a potentially lethal joke at the same time and that's the exact set of reasons why he came back!

And in addition playing the Chaotic Neutral game.

Hsien-Ko's a bit complicated!

She's here because she got done dirty with the first challenge elimination done by Johnny Bravo (who was eliminated in Episode 3, seriously) and also because she could be a strong contestant and a nice person and I think only Uraraka would do that at this point!

I was considering Reigen for a long, long while because he'd definitely be a strategic player, big brain sort of guy and the thing is that there's already quite a few players like that. Khun, Noah, Tanya, Azula, Oikawa, Tails and several others already fill that sort of sweet spot perfectly!

Reigen may be an awesome scam artist, trustworthy and whatnot and considering how many alliances the story has and the trajectory of the story itself!

He'd just be too much at this point , he could actually come back later...so keep watch from him.

Mr. Smee's too funny to not consider and plus, originally, I wanted for him and Coachman to do some kind of duel because you know, the minion finally rises up against the biggest villain of the season.

But he's only a joke generator and watching the movie, he's definitely the incomptent sidekick of the season and making the joke character being one of the antagonist's main obstacles would be both awesome and hilarious...but it'd take a lot to work!

Albedo's someone I never really thought of and though, I'm all for more antagonistic characters (Her love for Ainz, hatred for humanity and hatred for anyone who disses Ainz...combine surprisingly well actually.)...sorry, guy who reviewed this thing, she's just not in here and she'd definitely go way earlier than you'd think in spite of her stupid amount of strength!

So, basically, Hsien-Ko outprioritized Reigen, Smee and Albedo for the last returning contestant!

The eliminated contestants not in order:

(73rd to 67th): Aisling, Mystique Sonia, Soma, Kasumi, Eva, Kyo and Tanjiro
(66th to 58th): Rock, Clover, Nicole, Ryuko, Darkness, Oikawa, Tiny Tina, Luigi & Satori Tendo
(58th to 50th) Satori Tendo, Basil, Lowain, Deadpool, Tiana, Pit, Miko, Legoshi, Scott Pilgrim and more!
(49 to 40) ...and several more!

Chapter 73: Episode 16-3: Dayz of Paint!

Summary:

51 contestants are left and some of the eliminated include major threats in the game, so really...this could be anyone's game.
Especially since a lot of the remaining aren't exactly adept to using guns at all, so it's going to be a tough one for all of them.

And oh yeah, THERE'S QUITE A FEW UPSETS in here, so read on for that!

Notes:

Memeking and 1602jaw are referring to the Fanfiction.Net users, not anyone in the comments, though I really appreciate all of the praise I've been getting from some of the AO3 userbase.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 16: Paintbattle Royale
Part 3: Dayz of Paint!

49 contestants left in the field and honestly, there's a lot of strong players that have been missing their mark this challenge!
Pit, Miko, Eva, Nicole, Deadpool and Tanjiro are only part of the 28 that have been eliminated and yes all of the numbers include the four returning contestants!

Scott's back for one more round, Rapunzel's here to princess it up, Hsien-Ko's carrying a lot for her comeback and JFK's...er-uh...boning it up for sure!

And there's also...a lot more, like, a lot, lot more with the four alliances that might be five and a notable amount coming from the alliances, so it's about to be a chaotic war in here!

Memeking, well those are more like shelved ideas, while I might not want to return any more contestants until maybe there are 30 or so contestants left, they're not entirely off the table!

1602jaw, a comedic sidekick interrupting a major villain's run would be really funny and...I might want to do it sometime! And about the many upsets that have been happening these past two chapters? There's more to come if you enjoyed the previous one!

Anyways, this is a long one, so let's go!


"Welcome back to the most messed up thing that's happening today! Aside from my hair gel, these contestants are getting insane with their shots and shouts! Seriously, these arguements are funny!" Chris was back in the booth, here to announce however many contestants are left in the game.

Aisling may have been eliminated, but Penny Proud wasn't about to go down like she did...mostly because she'd have to come back to her disappointed dad once again, even if she didn't know that she was on TV.

But now she knew, she was taking no prisoners with the paintball gun, being a bit mad about...the obvious.

"Slow down, what's up with you!" Yuri shouted, also shooting.

"I'm tired of everyone here think I got lucky!"

"Well, I think that you got lucky as well!"

"Not my problem!"

The two were shouting, as Dawn was lying on the grass, paint not covering it somehow and thinking about the future that she might have seen or have written down.

Whatever the moon girl had an issue with, it was surely to be rectified before the elimination and was practically half over.

Besides that, Penny and Yuri still hadn't hit each other with the paint pellets and surprisingly, it was the karate girl who got eliminated with a good bunch of hits.

"Fuck...I swear I was going to beat that karate girl." Yuri complained.

"You mean that girl from the old Crows?" Penny questioned, sure that her friend was having a heated moment.

"Yes, her style's as weak as her outfit!"

"Uh..."

Penny saw the pure anger in Yuri's eyes.

"...I'm going to avenge you by doing pretty good in this challenge!" Penny's determined shone through as she declared it.

Yuri was doing the angriest thumbs up she could, as Dawn wanted to say something.

"Your fate this time around is to...make changes in this place." Dawn told Penny, willingly dropping some info. "I can really sense it!"

"Doing pretty good's a change already...okay, bye!" Penny didn't really care that much about the fateful prediction, as she sprinted out of the place.

*Yuri's confessional*

The brown-haired legend punched the outhouse.

"...I'm not mad now, but I swear Sakura seems like too much of a dumbass to realise that she's in the middle of reality show life and death right now. Like she could be very cool, but...isn't."

*Confessional cut*

Penny sprinted onwards towards the forested zone of Pahkitew Island and it was still the coniferous zone, though it was a bit weirder thanks to the island's artificial nature.

Mostly because there was whole platforms that were up on the ground just made to be battle zones and...what it currently was being used for, one super-sized battle zone of platforms.

"Alright, got some more ammo and I'm the middle of some more shooting." Penny commented. "Great...please tell me it's not-"

"Aw yeah, bitch, what's up?" Riley just rolled right into the situation.

"You're almost half my age, that's what up!" Penny said.

"...Nah, bruh, I gonna need some help here!" Riley called out for some help, still shooting the paint towards whoever was doing it. "Got four people trying to kill me except they can't!"

"Cool, who are they?"

Penny and Riley both were going rumbled and tumbled by what could only be the best quartet in the game, as they were running together and hopping off the platform that said quartet was really on.

Riley was doing all of the shooting and Penny was...clearly outclassed by everything apparently, as she was hitting a lot of trees and a whole lot of nothing, mostly down to them moving as a unit.

"Hold on, you gotta support me over here!" Riley actually hit one of the quartet. "I ain't doing this by myself?"

"Then get off my butt please!" Penny comandded, unironically pushing him off.

In spectular fashion, the duo somehow get off scot-free with the shots, as there was random shots that was thrown around completely and random shots were actually right, as Riley...

...dodged with impressive gusto.

Penny and Riley were still shooting at random, but they were not bad at it...as the other quartet was also dodging and who were they finally standinng back in the challenge.

The quartet that was more in the game?

Giovanni, Papyrus, Sammy and Tifa, who are both bad at guns and really good at sudden friendships and though they were missing a teenager and a literal child, they were way faster than them.

*Giovanni's confessional*

He had a bit of a nervous smirk.

"Here's the game plan, I'm going to shoot those two...and then shoot her...and then shoot Penny, so that I can team up with my guy Riley!" Giovanni declared, as the pink haired guy smoking the place. "...He knows about guns and I've got the smoke!"

*Confessional cut*

The mostly random shots continued as they were starting to do some serious damage or rather, actual hitting the opponents with sudden shots that were plain messed up.

"Oh my god, I don't have the babies!" Papyrus got almost got hit in the bad area. "Wait, but the Great Papyrus does not need-"

"Please help, this game isn't getting any easier!" Sammy told them, as the blonde lady wasn't doing too bad.

"The Great Papyrus can't shoot anymore."

Papyrus was just a skeleton lying on the ground and he picked himself back up naturally.

"Typical Chris-" Sammy wanted to say something.

"...But he'll defend his and Giovanni's minions to the death!"

Papyrus actually came to support his ladies, as he got pelted with so many paint shots that were guarded with his own gun as Giovanni almost got hit several times in a row.

"My little minions, we'll hold the line!" Giovanni yelled, Papyrus raised his thumbs up. "Skullhead, do it!"

By this time, Sammy and Tifa were just gone, Penny and Riley were both watching the spectacle in front of them and the formation was completely done with the two eliminated boys.

And also got hit in the process, as he didn't move at all and Penny and Riley were looking at him weirdly, considering what had happened...right there, but they were indeed.

Completely confused.

"Y'all crazy." Riley said. "I like that."

"Thank you! You wanna join our group of villains? We have benefits!" Giovanni declared, as Penny Proud went up to do the slap.

"Nah, bruh, I've alredy got my own bunch of homies! We're villains!"

"We carry nicknames in here!"

"I already got my own...so I'm out!" Riley sprinted away, ready to own the rest of the competition. "We're in this, so I'm leading this bitch!"

"Who said we? I just wanted to help you and I did! Also you called me bitch!"

"What's up with that?"

"Pretty sure that your grandaddy would slap you. See ya!"

And just like that, Penny and Riley were...not on the same side again, as they were both looking for some ammo and trying to pull some kind of strategic move, since they were from the same team.


But in better places, the newest and oddest alliance in the game were really doing the real life equilvalent of doing numbers, as Azula and Pinstripe were combining their minds, their guns and their frustrations at their friends to really take some hits.

Especially since Yumeko was...surprisingly good with the gun and Coachman was...fucking up in spectular fashion, practically being carried at this point.

"Wow, who knew that shooting people would be so much fun! Not as fun as gambling!" Yumeko exclaimed. "You should really keep up with us three."

"Well, well, I don't have to use a gun, but I'm decent with a knife. But I could paint this place red if this was an honourable place!"

Pinstripe, Yumeko and Azula were trying to not laugh, only posing with the most serious face in the game and Coachman's ridiculous smirk...did not help.

"But it is not! I would've turned them into donkeys, apparently that's against the rules...even if some fool's throwing a paint covered rock!"

"Yeah, that's great." Pinstripe remarked. "Your aim is terrible, old man!"

"Yes, thank you!" Coachman yelled, thinking about life and strategy quite seriously. "...But what if I could piggyback on someone-"

"Snake. You're thinking about Snake." Pinstripe practically interrupted the idea. "Also, Yumeko came up with it first!"

"And it's a good idea to steal and no, I was not thinking of Snake...though I don't really know who."

Azula had better sense than to interrupt the arguement, as the best ideas took some time to fully form and right now, they had bigger things to do right down in the snow-covered, yet yarm place.

Mostly due to with some well-aimed shots that were coming from the previously mentioned super spy, a samurai and a bounty hunter with shorts who did not care for the new quartet.

Azula quite easily dodged it, Pinstripe rolled out of the way, Coachman...used his magic whip to stop the paintballs from hitting him and Yumeko was definitely low down to the ground.

"Hey, idiots! We're going to stop your run right there." Samus calmly remarked, hopping down onto the ground.

"Can't believe you stole my line, pretty lady!" Pinstripe aimed his paintball tommy gun...close to Samus.

Samus and Pinstripe were doing a battle of attrition, throwing some shots around and then having a lot of near misses in the place, but Samus was practically unhittable at this point.

Azula was fighting Samurai Jack, both going blow to blow to prove who could take the first shot, mostly because they were lacking in ammo and the fiery kicks were being parried by the magic sword.

Snake and Coachman should have been an easy win for either one of them, but thanks to...some reality show miracle, the super soldier's close quarters attacks didn't really move the old man, but the old man's whip was completely stopped.

And it looked very hilarious...and it got topped when Snake went on top of the old man, leading to him getting grabbed by the old man himself.

"And I intended that!" Coachman proudly stated. "Now you'll win with me."

"...Okay, I've had knockout gas. Letting you ride onto the top 8 would be hilarious..."

Snake then pulled out his paintball gun.

"...but I'm not in a joking mood!"

"Oh."

Snake just blasted the old man in the head with some paint and then quite literally...flipped him over in embarrassing fashion, complete with another shot to confirm the obvious.

Coachman was just plain eliminated just like that, as his other three alliance members looked not surprised by that move and just like anything in life, there was an exchange of equilvalent value.

"I have failed you two, but I have tried my best." Samurai Jack's robe was painted red.

"Yes, you may try, but you will never stand against the might of me and the Fire Nation, once we rise!" Azula gloated, as the fire lady also threw a little something at Samus.

Luckily she dodged that and the fire fight was happening.

"By the way, there's still 41 contestants left in the game!"

*Snake's confessional*

He was...smiling weirdly enough.

"...Is this is what comedy is? Because it's not funny as his plan to somehow get me to the top eight through a piggyback ride!" He chuckled. "Someone really needs to get some sleep."

*Azula's confessional*

"Sorry, Coachman, I will take my personal victory and prove to Sokka that I'm worthy of his subguation and my mother that I am worthy of her love! If she's alive!" Azula darkly shouted, somewhere in between losing her mind and sanity.

*Confessional cut*


Leshawna and her crew met up with some other people in the last part of this episode and things were actually a lot wilder than that...mostly down to a lot of people somehow finding each other in this area.

And entire gameplans were being blown up in a few shots, especially since they were in the middle of the wetlands and no-one cared about their shoes getting wet.

Dante was just racking up kills at this point.

"Why y'all moving towards the whitest white guy! He ain't capping with those guns!" Leshawna yelled.

"Because we need to-" Min Min tried to say something, but she got pelted. "-Oh, gosh, I got hit. I got hit!"

"These people are a bit too crazy for my style!"

"I know."

While Leshawna was hiding from the shots and Min Min along with Mai both got eliminated thanks to Dante going wild, Muscle Man got rocked with his fat muscles thanks to Heavy's random assist.

Muscle Man looked like he was dead, even though he managed to dodge Harley's swing from the top...complete with the paint stains on his chest.

Harley managed to get wrecked from Heavy being in the area, not caring and the gun outsmarting her lack of a gun and she was not happy about it and there was still a lot of paint being thrown around.

And Piccolo was definitely not having it, when he instant tranmissioned to avoid one paint fight...and got directly smacked in the middle of another one.

"This is not comedic! This is stupid!" Piccolo yelled.

"My guy, you should've looked everywhere! Do you know who else looked everywhere?" Muscle Man remarked, right before ducking some of the paint. "My mom!"

"Your mother really did raise a good son. This is still bullshit."

"You're just mad that I'm playing different!"

And while that was happening, he managed to nail a Soma that was passing by for no other reason and the cook looked like he couldn't have cared less about the comeptition.

Dante, Leshawna, Squirrel Girl, Heavy, Muscle Man and Khun were the six that were causing a lot more chaos than anyone and themselves anticipated, but they were in this for one reason.

To prove some guy (who may not matter) wrong with some smacks of a gun.

"Oh my god, you guys, you are not gonna believe that there's only 38 of you left and now it's 36! Man, campers, you should've done that a while ago, 'cause this challenge is taking a bit too long!"

And that announcement just flipped an switch in some of the players, mostly due to the host trying to speed it up.

"Bro, shut up! Making masterpieces takes time!" Muscle Man shouted, as he started unloading on the other guys.

"What master piece?! You just shoot tree." Heavy remarked, then laughing as he managed to do another take down.

"Man, shut up!"

Right after that, Muscle Man war cried his way towards Heavy, who just unloaded a few bullets of paint and of course, Heavy laughed even harder.

"Your aim terrible, as typical of American!" Heavy declared.

"Bro, you've got a problem or something?" Muscle Man just got hopped on by Khun. "Oh, you got a problem too?!"

"No...anyways, see ya!" Khun remarked, as the white-haired former prince was just taking in the bullets in the suitcase for some multiplication.

Muscle Man's back was still in good shape, but he still knew that he was out.

Khun, however, was trying to attack the girl was who climbing a tree.

And also trying to use her squirrels to get the gun off Khun, as the guy didn't really know how to use the gun that well and Monkey Joe and his crew was really doing the classic move.

Squirrel Girl was actually trying to get up, close and personal with Khun, as the squirrels were definitely helping to the extra ammo that got pulled out of the suitcase.

"Thanks for the extra ammo!" Squirrel Girl shouted. "Seriously...these are real, right?"

"Mmmm-hmmm."

Squirrel Girl just took it into her stride and took the extra ammo, as Khun was smirking and she carefully...tried to make sure that Khun couldn't really shoot, but the extra ammo acted a little bit different.

Just like she expected, it disappeared...and all of the squirrels were surprised.

Surprised enough that Khun managed to get free and take a point-black shot with a confident smile on your face, as he looked like he could have cared less.

"Wait, what the hell? That really was your plan?" Squirrel Girl asked.

"Yes." Khun fired at Squirrel Girl's...hair.

There was a bit of awkward silence, as Khun moved out of the conversation space with his extra ammo, Squirrel Girl was scratching her hair and Muscle Man was screaming in dissapointment.

"Actually, where's Leshawna? She was definitely here with Dante...which means she's out of the competition!" Squirrel Girl was practically sprinting towards...nothing apparently. "And I'm already out, so you can go with our white-haired guy!"

"Thanks for another gun that I have."

Khun just dropped into the infinite briefcase, as Squirrel Girl looked into it and noticed the actual lack of a bottom.

"Where did you even get this, because I want one!" Squirrel Girl practically screamed it out. "Do you know how many nuts I could put in."

"...No." Khun then ran towards wherever Dante was.

Dante was doing a little bit of a police brutality, because Leshawna was from the only one to get smacked by some paint...as there was two others that didn't have the best time here.

"Can't believe you're here! You had no idea what was going through my mind." Leshawna was obviously covered in paint.

"Yes, I did. This guy either must be a powerful demon or very uncool, because he got me from all of the way over there!" Ryuko complained, paint-covered and looking pretty ridiculous.

"No, he's just built different."

"Bullshit, he's not just built different. He's a demon that's fighting different!"

*Ryuko's confessional*

"I swear to fucking god, that guy did a backflip and then shot me with style! As much as that would suck doing that to anyone, sometimes, you've gotta make more friends than the angry black-haired chick." The black-haired heroine was very serious about the new friend. "And Leshawna, she's no Mako, but she's good."

*Confessional cut*

The two may have wanted to get up, but due to either Chris being a sadist or poor design, they weren't really in the mood to get up with all of their sudden weight that apparenrtly made sense.

Dante was just spinning his guns looking for the next victim of ridiculous power barely contained by a gun and the victim showed in hilarious fashion, as Khun walked in.

Literally walked in to try and avoid getting decimated, using his briefcase of cloned guns to...do something, which would've worked with anyone else, but this was not anyone else.

This was the Son of Sparda, who was currently shooting the other white-haired man on his pretty nice shoes.

"How many guns do you actually have?" Khun asked seriously, still blocking with the briefcase.

"More than anyone needs, pretty sure of that." Dante then did something very cool.

Dashed fast enough to smack Khun head on with the gun and paint him.

"You are having way too much fun with this, but I'll take my defeat."

"That's literally the only thing you could do! Alright, I'm gonna go to some random place." Dante remarked. "Besides, I've got a witch to find!"

"Hope you do that." Khun didn't look remotely impressed, as Dante launched off at speed.

*Heavy's confessional*

He was a little bit scared.

"Imagine white-haired guy with friends back home. Would kill them all like hot knife through butter and the butter can't move, but knife flies at light speed." Heavy said. "Real stupid, but really cool."

*Confessional cut*


"My gosh, Dante's going crazy with...every move, besides upsetting quite a few people, speeding up this challenge quite a bit!" Chris announced. "Ryuko, Khun, Muscle Man, Squirrel Girl, Leshawna, Samurai Jack, Coachman and...Basil are gone, which is not that insane."

JFK were actually going their own guys and were doing things like being ridiculously good at this challenge for another reason that had nothing to do with video games.

JFK shot everything and a lot of the players that were in the way...had to deal with him being up against Heavy and Hsien-Ko, since they were formerly on the same team.

"What are you doing with that broad, she's my lady!" JFK yelled, blowing his game up.

"Er, I'm not and I don't want to be around you...I apologise." Hsien-Ko was hiding behind Heavy.

"Don't apologise. He's stupid American." Heavy was still unloading the paint on JFK's own side.

"And you're Russian, because you're a very communist...er uh...dumb guy with awesome muscles!" JFK kept on shooting, as the brown-haired clone dodging another torrent on shots. "The mouse guy learned that."

"I'm still alive-" Basil remarked.

"Shut up. Hey, pretty lady, come up here and get the full blood-sucking...if you know what I mean!" JFK yelled at Hsien-Ko, who was coming to swing the paint.

"Hold up, I don't want any of that!" Hsien-Ko came in to throw some paintballs from her massive arm, but she got shot in record time. "Wait, what the hell!"

"...So, uh, we can bone together now?"

Hsien-Ko and JFK just looked at each other, as Heavy just took the opportunity and eliminated the American clone.

"No, but I stopped your game."

"I'll bet you change your mind...since I got this!"

JFK's washboard abs, perfectly crafted to be some of the best abs in existence was shown to an unimpressed Hsien-Ko.

"No fatties...did you forget to wipe it off?"

"It's a policy, babe!"

As with Heavy and his reign of big gun terror, he was just looking for some more faces to wreck and some more players that sucked at the game, especially the...other people.

He was just running at life in general, as the big soldier was genuinely excited for what other pair of dumb guys would run at him.

And then he noticed that Sammy and Tifa were wearing red that got him real excited, even if they were currently behind a rock and he was far behind them.

"I'm not quiet." Heavy knew that he was trying to copy the Spy.

But he had one thing that the Spy didn't have.

A massive fucking gun that just went places, as Sammy soon realised when she turn around and went for the big guy.

*Sammy's confessional*

Sammy felt a lot of pressure.

"I might not be as good as Amy's sister, but I do want to go out trying my best as Sammy...in here. Not sure what to do against a man that big, but Amy wouldn't know either." She said, sure of her attempt.

*Confessional cut*

Sammy tried to go under the shots, crouching under the paintballs and trying to side-step the shots that Heavy was taking and in the end, she did the cartwheel and ended up getting pelted with the paintballs.

"I did my best, Amy! No-one's going to complain about that!" Sammy shouted.

"...Oh yeah, you got terrible sister." Heavy stopped for a second, as Sammy took his hand and get up.

"Something tells me that I'm gone." Sammy said, as she was...picked up by Izzy. "What the-"

"Alright, guys, bye!" Izzy just disappeared as soon as she came, as Heavy kept on running after Tifa, who was quite easily out manouvering him in the moment.

Heavy ran for a little bit, as Tifa was coming back with a speedy dive kick from a tree that put the hurt in his face...but not really in his own arms, but the fighting didn't really stop there.

Tifa then started spraying at Heavy, though she clearly didn't have gun exprience with the several wide shots that were going for random people and Heavy was real focused on the goal.

"I'm about to kick revolutionary sexy lady off!" Heavy bragged.

"Are you se-"

And then Tifa was eliminated...along with someone else that was walking out of the bush that rolled right onto the ground, as Catalina Alves came out to respresent all women (it said so on her satirical headband.)

"Oh my god, it's a Russian pig!" Catalina yelled. "Eat paint, estupido-"

And she was also eliminated as well.

"I cut off sentences. Is a good day to be me!"

*Catalina's confessional*

The spicy Mexican lady was pissed...as usual.

"Oh my god, this guy thinks he's going to get away with cutting a lady off and doing all of that bullshit. After the next challenge, he's going down like some kind...uh borscht...bull! Yeah, the borscht bull!"

*Confessional cut*


"Damn, some little kid's shooting the game wide open, because she's owning so many people that are literally twice her size! Dude, that's gotta be painful for them!"

Tanya practically was confidently shooting a lot in the zone that was practically a magnet to so many people and since she was a child soldier, it was very obvious.

It was like an actual line of madness, as there was a few people that poked out their hands and almost got shot several times in a row and right now, the few remaining remembers of the Crows were either going big or going home.

Shego tried to swipe at the 13-year old soldier and then got completely blown up with a massive shot, as Tanya smirked at her...and also at

"No way we're getting through without getting painted." Riku said. "These two are...really looking."

"Thank you for your very useful remark." Noah then explained the plan. "Tanya's clearly the better shot, but Heavy's confidence in his gun is also quite dangerous, so we need to avoid them before."

"Yeah, but I can fly. What's the problem?" Riku asked.

"You're too slow-" Noah got slapped stronglt by Giovanni and Papyrus.

And the drama player groaned in pain.

"Yeah, that's not a wise decision! You're ready to kick some serious ass like us with a plan!" Giovanni bragged, technically out of the game. "It's the Great Papyrus, the man with the lav-acid and the drama beater!"

"US VILLAINOUS FRIENDS ARE GOING TO WIN!" Papyrus finished off the humble brag...that was a straight brag.

Giovanni and Papyrus just got up...as Noah wasn't surprised, more disappointed and Riku was ready to join the two that were standing, extra gun just in case.

"Okay, Riku, use your head. The only reason you're alive is because you decided to play lame and win games." Noah explained. "Tanya's literally got the age and military service on you."

"But does she have light on her heart?" Riku really asked.

"Does that even matter, though?"

"...I think it does!"

At this point, Riku joined his fellow compadres in a very bad situation, as the three of them were getting outgunned by Tanya and Noah...was trying to look for an opening with his eyes.

Riku came in swinging (quite literally, too), as Papyrus was blowing his smoke off and Giovanni was boosting it with the lav-acid and nothing was hitting Tanya, but Tanya wasn't hitting them either.

"I can't believe they just helped me for no reason." Noah whispered to himself, as the Indian-Canadian guy rose up to flank towards the side.

The drama beater himself tried to slide around Tanya's shots, but there wasn't any shots and he slid himself right onto the floor and out of the game.

"I should've known-" Noah noticed that the smoke was cleared and his former teammates were taking a three-pronged approach. "Seriously, you guys are eliminated, there's no need to defend the rest of them!"

"They can't hit all of us..." Papyrus threw out a blue bone. "...Especially not the human Riku!"

Riku kinda forgot what it was about, as Giovanni was ready to throw out more of the Lav-Acid towards Tanya, who was not panicking and managed to shoot the both of them during that move.

Giovanni's lav-acid wasn't even hot this time around, as the bullet got him before it went through the aura.

Papyrus' bone was slowly walked around and Tanya got the shot.

She may have shot three of the boys down, but Riku was very high up in the air and this time around, he dived down onto the ground...straight down even...as the blue bone barely missed and Riku got painted up in the face.

Riku landed confidently.

"I hope that was worth being in darkness." Riku remarked, laying down on the ground.

"No, I don't want to join your religion." Tanya answered through gritted teeth. "I'm fine being in the darkness if that's what I mean."

"...That's not what I mean."

"Might as well be."

*Riku's confessional*

He was super serious about his own words.

"She's definitely like me a few years ago. Steeped in darkness, trusts some suspicious people and acting like she is not going to regret it in five years...and now I'm in the light, I acted like a dumb guy."

*Confessional cut*


"Yo, there's 30 contestants left and I swear all of the most dramatic people are surviving this competition...or people that could shoot, but I could care less!"

Tails, Reg and Bayonetta may not have been a trio that would have been seen practically anywhere, but this show is an impossibility smasher on its own right.

Especially since Michiru and Nobara vs Bayonetta was not a fight that just anyone could witness, but it was witnessed by two children.

"I don't care how good looking you are, you're going to stop flipping and you're going to lose!" Nobara was shooting paint pellets with her hammer.

"Don't worry, with that hammer of yours, I'll be dancing practically forever." Bayonetta casually taunted the jujutsu sorcerer, spinning her paintball gun around.

Bayonetta and Nobara were casually giving each other the sass, dodging each other's things that were shot quite wildly and there was a spin on the tall witch's side and a quick dodge on the teen sorcerer's side.

"Hold up...you're holding back, I know it."

"Yes, but I do actually like having a fair fight." Bayonetta said.

"Well yeah and I'll go all out."

Nobara bragged as she managed to hammer out another paint bullet and all of a sudden, it was like Bayonetta suddenly ran a lot faster than her...heck a lot faster than what was reactable.

Bayonetta activated that Witch Time, as she went straight for Nobara's own neck and nailed it in a few shots.

And just like that, she deactivated it and Nobara noticed that she was out of the game and the witch lady smirking.

"That's total bullshit, you used your super speed!" Nobara yelled. "...Well played."

"You got mad because you asked. My god." Bayonetta wasn't even mad, as she was genuinely in a good mood.

"Well, then take down your white-haired rival. He's clearly on your mind...or something."

"...Thanks."

Michiru was up against Tails and Reg and they were definitely within the same area, as while Reg was trying to protect Tails with his own body, Michiru actually got a good assist from Shego.

In these woods, it is quite good to get a blindside from someone and Shego just so happened to be that someone who could not care less about her teammate, considering she was about to swipe her gun.

Problem was...Tails got prepared and when he's prepared, a drone with paint comes out of nowhere and Shego just so happened to be in the way.

Shego got double-timed right before Michiru smashed the drone from a distance.

"Okay, then, I guess I'll leave." Shego said. "You're pretty much toast."

"Have my back."

As Michiru said this, she was currently stuck to a tree and in the middle of trying to crawl as fast as she could to avoid the still-flying drone that was running actual circles around her.

Tails was a little bit nervous about his drone and it was only for one simple reason...Michirun poked a really thorough hole in it, practically swatting it down without even touching it.

Bayonetta was gone by, as was Nobara, so it was down to Tails and Reg and Reg knew that something weird was coming.

"And yo, there are twenty-six people left in the game! And guess what, they are definitely not JFK, Sammy, Tifa, Catalina, Noah, Giovanni, Riku, Nobara...and Shego, because they are out for real!"

"Look out, Tails!" Reg shouted. "Your thing's gonna-"

And the robot kid was distracted by the random announcement and Tails hiding under the rock.

Reg got splatted as a consequence and Michiru...slipped on the paint and also got eliminated.

"No way...I'm out of the game. I'd thought I would do much worse!" Reg wasn't really miffed at the loss. "I don't think anyone's going to vote for me."

"Uh...sure, you can believe it. The competition's going crazy, who knows what player could be voted off! But..."

Reg looked at his two-tailed friend.

"...it was more fun with you anyways, so let's not get dramatic or anything."

"Yeah...you have fun." Reg was a bit nervous.

*Shego's confessional*

She was busy looking at random villains on...paper.

"I finally find someone, took me nearly 2 hours and I got shot on my first time because some genius decided to play games. Okay, sure, I won't try to make it personal."

*Reg's confessional*

The kid wasn't scared.

"If anyone can make it to the top 8 of...this challenge, Tails can do it! He's got that feeling, which I know isn't much, but he's really smart and very friendly."

*Confessional cut*

"25 players left in the game and some of them have either made the game theirs or are having the wackiest time on Pahkitew's underground! Find out after the break!"


To be continued in the final part of the paintball survival challenge and this time in reverse order...who's eliminated from the game and you can guess from deduction, who's still in:

(73rd to 67th): Aisling, Mystique Sonia, Soma, Kasumi, Eva, Kyo and Tanjiro
(66th to 58th): Rock, Clover, Nicole, Ryuko, Darkness, Oikawa, Tiny Tina, Luigi & Satori Tendo
(57th to 48th): Basil, Lowain, Deadpool, Tiana, Pit, Miko, Legoshi, Scott Pilgrim, Dawn & Yuri
(47th to 40th): Giovanni, Papyrus, Min Min, Muscle Man, Harley Quinn, Piccolo, Coachman, Samurai Jack
(39th to 31st):
Squirrel Girl, Leshawna, Ryuko, Khun, Hsien-Ko, JFK, Sammy, Tifa & Catalina
(30th to 26th): Noah, Riku, Nobara, Shego, Michiru & Reg

25 players remain and yes, Yumeko, Penny and Riley's are somehow safe contestants and yes, the next chapter is going to be wilder than you think!

Will Dante and Bayo...do their thing?

Will Penny somehow make it up to the top 8 and avoid elimination!

Will Pinstripe prove that he has got his shit together!

Will Heavy and Mikasa be correctly counted this time around?

Maybe in the next part.

Chapter 74: Episode 16-4: The Paintball Legends

Summary:

With another title taken from a battle royale game, this challenge ends in this chapter.
The 25 remaining shooters are down to do some dirty stuff and stupid antics, as the challenge becomes quite tense.
And with the power of the top three at hand and the winners getting a ridiculous prize, the competition becomes...
...the apex of paintball challenges.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 16: Paintbattle Royale
Part 4: Apex of Paintballs

20 contestants left in the field, a good chunk of them overpowered in most aspects including...

...Storm Shadow, who has won two challenges on his own...

...Cassie Cage, who brings the guns and the kicks to the field...

...Tanya von Degurechaff, the anti-theist child soldier (enough said)...

...and also Mikasa Ackerman, who probably could spin the paint off alone, to say nothing about...learning the gun mod-challenge!

The rest of them could make it all of the way to top 8, avoiding elimination through the surprise moves, good shots, odd teamwork and unorthodox strategies that somehow pulled them this far!

So, there's a lot including the prize of a power vote to vote off someone full stop, it could still be anyone's game!

forgot snake, sorry.

Swooce, man, Noah's already eliminated and Mikasa's...going to do some moves to avoid spoilers!

1602jaw, you might see teamwork happen in the future and I'm also glad you enjoyed Muscle Man's rage...thing.

Memeking, those are just my ideas for the moment, so they could really change for when they come in...in a while really!

CHECKED THE NOW FIXED CHART, BECAUSE I COUNTED IT WRONG IN THE PREVIOUS TWO CHAPTERS, SO PLEASE CHECK!

(74th to 68th): Aisling, Mystique Sonia, Soma, Kasumi, Eva, Kyo and Tanjiro
(67th to 58th): Rock, Clover, Nicole, Ryuko, Darkness, Oikawa, Tiny Tina, Soma, Luigi & Satori Tendo
(57th to 48th): Basil, Lowain, Deadpool, Tiana, Pit, Miko, Legoshi, Scott Pilgrim, Dawn & Yuri
(47th to 40th): Giovanni, Papyrus, Min Min, Muscle Man, Harley Quinn, Piccolo, Coachman, Samurai Jack
(39th to 31st): Squirrel Girl, Leshawna, Ryuko, Khun, Hsien-Ko, JFK, Sammy, Tifa & Catalina
(30th to 26th): Noah, Riku, Nobara, Shego, Michiru & Reg


"Welcome back to Hell on Earth otherwise known as Pahkitew Island, because the twenty three remaining players are just making a mess of this challenge!" Chris announced. "Ain't they, Chef."

"Yeah, you better be paying attention...and not going to sleep!" Chef yelled. "Ten of them 'boutta be safe and the rest are gonna vote off some people!"

The two hosts were back in the booth and this time, it was clearly situated right on the southwestern edge of the island for obvious reasons that had to do with the view and the protection from literally everything the contestants threw at each other.

They could really see...a lot of the island from there, considering they were up on a weird slope that allowed for some strange views.

"My gosh, that is genuinely insane!" Chef shouted. "You saw that shit."

"Of course I did...but the viewers didn't see it yet."


The viewer/reader...missed this, but it was probably not as crazy as Chris had said.

Rapunzel was...surprisingly amazing with the pan and Mikasa was great with the blades and they were clearly deflecting their butts off in the middle of the plateau of few trees and so much space to deal with.

And they were both bad at guns, so...why was it so insane to Chris' eyes?

Pinstripe was practically the opposite...all gun skill, practically no defence to speak of and he was hiding up in a hidden area, having all of the ammo in the world to mix them up.

And oddly, Riley was also there, ready to get serious with his water gun turned paintball gun and it was a true free-for-all in these woods, especially with none of them giving a shit.

"Mikasa, I can handle myself..." Rapunzel the gun. "...besides the gun thing."

"I only don't want you to get eliminated again." Mikasa said. "Nothing more."

"Cool, I'll do that myself."

The two former Crow teammates didn't have a lot of time together and it showed with the two only protecting each other...by getting in their own way, which worked...

...a little bit.

Mostly because Mikasa had finally known how to use the gun and Rapunzel knew how to defend herself against a powerful soldier and occasionally a potoroo with a tommy paintball gun.

As Rapunzel was casually trying to spin around to deal with the pan and sometimes Mikasa was doing some moves to avoid getting her friend out of the game, mostly using some giant-slicing blades to get serious.

The two had their backs to each other, right before splitting apart to do their own thing and that was to say nothing of the players up in the trees.

"You're really about to send a kid outta here? Not happening!"

Riley just pulled out his two handguns.

"I know that your name's Riley, so let the real adult whoop your ass." Pinstripe, of course, had the tommy gun up in his face. "In the trees."

"Nah, let's get real for a second. You're about to get blasted."

Riley jumped down to the ground, as he was basically swinging with two paintball glocks and got ready to get down with Mikasa, who was basically trying to get away from the young kid and Pinstripe...

...quite literally managed to make the move that he was obviously going to do with a shot to the back, as he was getting real tired.

"Yeah, see ya...off this island!" Pinstripe remarked.

"Man, that's some dirty shit!" Riley shouted right back. "I don't care, if we're playing the game...I'm playing the game my way!"

"Kid, this game ain't for you.. And it ain't for the Titan lady-"

Pinstripe was pretty sure that he was about to get swung from the side by a Scout's noscope, but he had one thing going for him...mostly ammo, but also a little bit of intuition.

Rapunzel was ready to get swinging on the mobster potoroo with her trusty frying pan, mostly because it was somehow much harder...and it clearly worked in her own favour.

The potoroo ducked to avoid the predictable pan swing.

Rapunzel's hair decided to untie at the worst time and...tripped herself onto the ground, as the blonde lady was quite literally not eliminated by one move...which of course came from her teammate.

Mikasa swung from the trees...as Pinstripe looked more than prepared to get hit by the Scout and of course, he got kicked in the face rather seriously and soon enough, he was knocked out.

The giant slayer and the princess realised something very obvious, as they were painting the heck out of the potoroo with their lack of gun skill...they sucked at this.

"Can't believe that we made it this far-"

"Okay, so there's...twenty-one left, man, Pinstripe, Riley and Kipo are eliminated from the game!" Chris announced, as the host announced some more eliminations. "Sucks for them."

*Rapunzel's confessional*

The princess was very nervous.

"Okay, so I'm one of the fifteen people that made it all of the way...now all I have to do is beat the ninja guy, the fire princess, the titan slayer...and a bunch of crazy other people."

She was very silent.

"How do I do this, you beat your fake mom before...and uh...this sucks."

*Confessional cut*


As for Yumeko...she was straight out of commission, as Penny quite literally just suddenly painted her face a little bit and realised that this girl was crazy with a single smile.

Even if they were in the mechanical catacombs of Pahkitew, it was surprisingly weird that Kipo was the one that got hit by Yumeko's smile in the middle of the mechanical mess.

"Uh...you're Penny...please defeat this crazy friend of mine!" Kipo shouted, quite literally on the ground.

"I don't think you're friends. And you're definitely insane...black-haired lady!" Penny got locked and loaded, clearly tired of the bullshit.

"What's the point of the insult?" Kipo said. "We're just competing."

"I don't like to deal with crazy ladies." Penny remarked.

While that conversation was happening, Yumeko was in "head-empty" mode behind a wall and just casually hanging out right in front of Kipo, an angry Penny and most importantly, Uraraka, surprised to see another friend down here.

"Hey, whoa, whoa, why is Yumeko just standing there?" Uraraka asked, a bit nervous. "It's like she's down here to win by attrition."

"Gonna be honest, why aren't we shooting?" Penny finally got the gun out. "And why isn't she shooting?"

"Does it matter?"

"Pretty much-"

Uraraka and Penny got started on trying to make it to the top 8, as Yumeko pulled out her own weapon and started doing some crazy stuff with it like shooting at them moving out of the way.

Mostly because it was chock full of ammo and Yumeko looked very interested in actually winning.

The two ladies from the same team dodged the shots, as Sakura came in with a very surprised look, packing heat in the usual fashion and just coming in shooting.

"Hold up, she's going crazy-" Uraraka wanted to say.

"I know, you're not even on my team!" Sakura butted in, as she raised her fist and yelled...

...right before being eliminated.

"What kind of school do you go to?!"

"Oh, that's simple...a school full of the best of Japanese society! And a school full of...unique activities." Yumeko answered Sakura's shout with a smile.

Which was weird in of itself, as Uraraka and Penny were a little less prepared to come out and shoot, but they did anyway...just trying to mix the gambling addict up with some side-steps.

Whatever Yumeko's experience was in gambling, it must have helped her a bit of a keen eye in these sorts of things...because soon enough, Penny got herself sorted out of the competition.

Not soon enough to avoid getting eliminated, that is, as Uraraka quite literally sprinted in to shoot at Yumeko's back for obvious reasons and actually saved herself from elimination in spectacular fashion.

Uraraka just stood back up...as she was sure that she ended up still in the competition.

"You really did that!" Penny shouted. "Go, there ain't no telling who's going to come out of this place!"

"I will, though why are the lights like this?" Uraraka asked. "Must be Chris again."

"Yep." Penny remarked, as Yumeko practically thumbs it up. "You don't get to say anything!"

"Calm down, let her say...nothing...I guess."

Uraraka was gone...just like that.

"Sakura, Penny and Yumeko are goners, leaving eighteen contestants in this challenge!"

*Yumeko's confessional*

She was not mad...like usual.

"Like I know that I didn't exactly have the skills to get 17th place, but I got the position regardless and Pinstripe didn't do too bad either, so maybe Azula will let me off easy for this one." Yumeko said.

*Azula's confessional*

She was quite surprised for several reasons, though very happy.

"Even in this stage of the competition, there's still people that are hiding their threat status and Sokka...is somehow surviving after being proven as a fluke. This competition is mine, even if Yumeko keeps on barging into nowhere."

*Confessional cut*


Sokka felt like he was getting targeted on all sides, as a deadly team-up between Storm Shadow, who out-skilled him by several tiers alone and Sol Badguy, a man who makes weapons for fun.

But he had ways to get around it, even if one of the remaining players didn't make it, as Iori just stood there seriously in surprise.

"Alright, there's only seventeen people and we've got some of the best players on this side of the aisle! Sokka and Tails included!"

"Oh, come on! He's doing that on purpose!" Sokka shouted.

"What, you've never seen Total Drama before?" Iori asked, covered in paint.

Sokka looked at him seriously, as Iori just gruffly disappeared into the bushes.

The dark-skinned warrior that Tails was definitely in and he also knew that Bayonetta was built differently, so he had faith in his former teammates to not vote him out...if he could survive the gauntlet of two of the best warriors.

He slowly walked on the ground, trying to be stealthy against two people who could quite literally both distract and attack at the same time.

The bushes were just as weird as the rest of the island, since they were partially made of plastic for reasons that only Chris knew and Sokka...quietly moved through them.

Ready to slice open the paintball gun and probably get it all over himself, but it did take a lot more to take down a ninja and a guy with a serious fist, especially with Sokka's gun...actually broken.

And it was like that for six or seven minutes, while something absolutely stupid happened in the background.

"It's actually sixteen now, we're starting to get close to the end! Mai and Rapunzel just got shot by Tanya in hilarious fashion!" Chris announced. "Sokka, Tails and the rest are still in this!"

Sokka could have cared less about the announcement, but unfortunately Mai could be heard in the distance shouting about her gun and that actually distracted him.

"Yeah, I don't care." Sokka remarked...to the empty air besides him.

The bushes were rustling, as the swordsman teen was slowly walking around to make the move that could count for his own team and he knew that opportunity was either going to strike him or he was going to strike it.

He spun around to see the least subtle guy still in the game so far, Sol Badguy, looking unimpressed.

"Screw this, you're going to lose." Sol commented at the sight of Sokka.

"Well, yeah. But you're the one who's losing." Sokka replied with an unconfident smile.

Sol may not have cared that much, but he still pelted an absolute amount of paint towards Sokka, who was trying to dodge and deflect the many paintballs that the slightly customised gun held.

Sokka literally went behind a rock...and then Sol punched at that rock.

"AAAAHHH!" Sokka screamed, sprinting away towards the bushes that would dissipate the paint.

And he was in there, as Sol grumbled once again.

"How many balls was that?!" Sokka tried to whisper, but it came a bit too loud for the mercenary to hear...as the Water Tribe guy had one thing to do.

Yell loudly and run towards the guy who was going to eliminate him...if he didn't have the movement to make the guy actually run out of ammo, doing a few dodges, a lot of deflections and even tripping on the ground.

Just as opportunity was going to strike him, Sokka finally took the time to strike the opportunity with an awkward shot of the paintball gun...actually dropping it in the process.

Just like that, Sokka was eliminating Sol Badguy, who was gesturing to get something.

"Give me a reason why I should give you my gun?" Sol asked, clearly not in the mood.

"Because if we're on the same team, I will not vote you out, no matter how well you play the game!" Sokka declared. "Also how am I going to carry that?"

"Seriously figure it out because my partner's going to eliminate you."

"Oh yeah, Storm Shadow gonna come out and spook my-"

Sokka then saw the ninja just jump down...very much near him.

*Storm Shadow's confessional*

The ninja looked like he had better things to do.

"Either the sword is better than the gun or Sol made a mistake underestimating this teenage fool! Clearly, it's the latter because his stiff-ness betrayed him."

*Confessional cut*

"Now there are fifteen with Sol's elimination and there's only a few more contestants that can be voted for...if they get wrecked, which they will!" Chris announced. "And seriously, it's gonna be funny!"


Dante was just in the cave, waiting for a certain lady to come in and he was just whistling to himself, probably thinking about that motorcycle that was absolutely demon-enhanced.

And at the same time, some other lady was coming in with quite the serious look.

"Snake, these toilet communicators are not bad." Samus said through the walkie talkie.

Snake was actually somewhere else...

...stuck under the mess hall's table, where he clearly wasn't supposed to be at.

"Uh, yeah, yeah. This Dante guy would be a super soldier if he'd joined the military, so be careful around him." Snake whispered. "I'm doing a bit of recon, baby, so...I'll be going."

"What-" Samus wanted to say something, but Snake cut it out.

And while that was happening, she walked right into her elimination.

Stealthily and quickly, she got noscoped by a guy that had his shirt open.

"Hey, Samus! Send a message to Bayonetta, because I'm about to find her out!" Dante had the angriest smile so far. "I swear I don't know what her problem is."

"Great, very interesting." Samus said. "I'm eliminated now, but I'll check for her. You know, the lady that's flying through the back."

Dante quite literally turned to see that-

"And just like that, thirteen are left with Samus taking fourteenth, but she's not the person to be up for elimination! But who's going to get the 'victory battle royale', today?"

The demon hunter actually got a heel to the face while that announcement was happening and obviously, it was time for their personal main event...as they looked at each other.

"Serious question? Why would you even join a guy like that?"

"Because he looked like he could kick some ass, I thought the donkey stuff was just a joke." Dante explained in the most aggressive way.

"Anyways, I'm pretty sure you know. Besides, you look like you want a dance of sorts!"

"Thanks, this challenge was a bit of a joke without some stunts!"

They stood there for a few seconds, observing their crazy powerful enemy and their cocky stance...right before forcing their way to each other, ready to come in swinging.

And they did, as while they were shooting their paintball guns like it was their usual weapons, they both dodged with some serious style...Dante bringing some of the manly slides and backwalking shots towards the witch with an attitude with a smile.

Bayonetta covered the rest of the acrobatics with her own cartwheels, backflips and spins that were obviously done through some of that Witch Time, as she also tried to do some crazy shots within said acrobatics.

To anyone else, it was like they were moving at absurd speeds trying to get each other out of the game...especially with the close quarters that the two of them were hanging up in.

And then they stopped for a second to say a few words.

"You have a son and yet you act like a frat boy." Bayonetta remarked.

"You've got 5 centuries of fun to catch up on, lady!"

Though the words weren't really malicious, they were actually pretty spicy...as it got them back into the fight with the flips, tricks and what not.

Especially since they were in the mid-range and the strategies didn't really change at that range...though Dante was starting to get some shots close to where Bayonetta actually was.

And it was Bayonetta who actually got within an inch of the white-haired demon hunter, seeing it and then just angrily grasping her gun.

It was still equal at this point and it did not help when Tails just wanted to take a peek inside the cave of new rivalries, infinite acrobatics

"Bayo, you've gotta-" Tails took a peek and immediately got shot. "-never mind, I just wanted to say that Cassie's fighting Azula!"

The both of them stopped for a second again.

"That is incredible, but I don't really care that much." Bayonetta told the two-tailed fox.

"Yeah, now let us do the dirty duel!" Dante remarked.

Tails just flabbergasted at the duo.

*Tails' confessional*

"What kind of world-ending bond do they have to essentially ignore the best soldier on our former team and quite literally the product of imperialism. Then again, they had the coolest fight I ever-"

The two-tailed fox had a realisation.

"-Oh, it's that, isn't it."

*Confessional cut*


Terry and Joseph were...actually having an oddly-relaxing time, as while they were previously on practically opposite teams, the not so contentious nature of both teams meant that they could work together.

And right now, they were trying to avoid Scuba Bear, hiding behind the bushes.

"So, important question? What the hell is that?" Joseph asked.

"Uh, it's a robot bear. Pretty crazy, ain't it?" Terry said.

"Yeah, but we've got better tricks than it." Joseph, of course, was spinning his clackers.

"...Those are clackers." Terry was prepared to go toe to toe with it. "Scuba Bear, this is not Pahkitew Island no more!"

Terry quite literally jumped out of the bush to go toe to toe with the actually dripped out bear, who was starting to question his life choices and it was gun to gun.

"I don't know why you're so mad over me." Terry asked. "Must be because I'm about to take a victory royale."

Scuba Bear just looked tired of the terrible puns, as he just shot Terry in the arm...even when he was doing the Burn Knuckle, which burned the paint right off.

But like in real life, Scuba Bear was not scared.

He did not fear.

He just straight up shot Terry once the move actually ended.

"...Fuck, there's always next time." Terry remarked.

"And Terry becomes the 13th placing bear fighter, so there's 12 contestants!" Chris announced, as Joseph was carefully trying to lead the bear into a situation.

He threw the clackers at speed, spinning it right into a cave and it still smashed into a wall and he had a cheeky smile on his face with the bear just chasing the high-speed clackers.

"Damn, how did you even throw that?" Terry asked, stuck outside of the game.

"Hamon power kinda does crazy things when you want to." Joseph remarked. "I'll honour your legacy."

"Dude, I've got a kid!" Terry remarked, as Joseph was about to corner a robot bear.

In the cave, Scuba Bear realised that it was just clackers that cracked a wall and he was...kinda scared for what was about to happen next, as Joseph Joestar of the Joestar family...

...stepped into the cave and did a pose.

"Yeah, I don't care what kind of bear you are! You don't underestimate me and my...tricks!" Joseph just spun two pairs of clackers, while he declared that. "Seriously, why are you a robot?"

Joseph then pulled out his paintball gun, as the cave was a bit dark and he started blasted with impunity, every single one of the shots hitting their mark, as Scuba Bear started to run into Joseph's space.

And luckily, he had one more tool.

His Hamon-covered hands...

...were under Scuba Bear's body, as he got blasted on the ground and then got stuck one more.

"WHOA, WHOA, Chef, are you seeing this?" Chris got a little excited.

"Yeah, Chris, it's a bear? Bears do that all of the time and 'cause of that, American pretty boy with an British accent gets 12th!" Chef shouted, as Chris was a little bit shocked.

"Yeah, but we've got one more player until we reach the top 10, and it's not looking for someone!"


Uraraka was trying to defend herself using the rocks that were accidentally protecting her from the onslaught of paint bullets from Tanya, Azula and Cassie Cage at the same time...for the moment.

"What the heck, I thought we were teammates!" Uraraka's rocks still floated.

"We were and now I'm not tethered to a failing team." Tanya shouted. "Plus I have the sniper rifle."

"Oh no, I broke my promise!" Uraraka shouted, as she dropped one rock and got hit with three bullets. "...That's what I get for forgetting."

*Uraraka's confessional*

Uraraka looked like she was about to get sent to Gitmo.

"Before I came on here, I promised that I wouldn't use my Quirk recklessly. And I did by accident." Uraraka said. "Because of my own teammate."

*Confessional cut*

"It is." Tanya just cocked her paint sniper rifle. "Now, I'm in the top 10."

"And I'm getting further ahead than the top 10!" Cassie pulled out her guns, as she was looking at Azula. "Where's your mom?"

"...I DO NOT HAVE A MOTHER!" Azula actually managed to shoot Tanya. "Cassie Cage, your run will be over soon."

"Hard to believe when you've got military training." Cassie remarked.

"Uraraka's in 11th place, which means she's not in the top ten anymore! And just like that, the nine remaining players are safe! Tanya got tenth, so she's safe too!" Chris announced.

And that was when their fight continued and Tanya's temporary truce ended.

Azula and Cassie Cage were not getting off each other's case, having started the fight 15 minutes ago and they were not letting up on each other for the obvious reason.

The power of first, second and third place couldn't really be stated...as Chris really didn't do that and there was a defeat in between all of the mess, as Tanya wasn't surprised by her defeat.

"Do it for being against imperialism." Tanya whispered. "...ironically."

"Wait...what do you mean...ironically?" Uraraka nervously asked, kinda sure of what it was.

Cassie had quite a few guns on her person and she was using them to try and get the former princess, doing a little bit of shooting' towards the fighting with fire teenager...and the deadly kicks.

And that same determination to crush anyone who has wronged her through her defeat or through beating her in a challenge one time, was coming through with her fire powered kicks.

Cassie Cage may have defeated a god and had a cool combination of traits, but against one mentally ill teenager...that was not happening, even if Azula barely knew how to use a gun.

"You know I don't have to care about Sokka anymore!" Cassie shouted.

"Me winning this competition will be worth it!" Azula declared, as she was throwing fire at this point. "And then I will bring the Fire Nation back to its former glory!"

The firebending prodigy came swinging quite literally on the trees, since they were roughly the same where Sokka was almost down for the count against Storm Shadow.

"Okay, if I win, I want to solve whatever you've got and deal with it!"

Cassie came down with a strong shot, which Azula burned it up once again and it was like the standoff was still happening.

*Azula's confessional*

The firebender was in quite the mood.

"I can see that whatever Sokka said to that girl, it's obviously a bunch of lies he wove in her mind. Regardless, in spite of my lack of gun skills, she will not make it past me and Sokka will lose." Azula said, holding back in the anger.

*Confessional cut*

Sokka sprinted like he was about to die...

...which wasn't too far off from what Storm Shadow was doing with the paintball shots and jumping from tree to tree.

The Water Tribe warrior actually managed to dodge all of them, but he knew he couldn't really dodge them forever and he managed to run into the battle from a paragraph ago.

He quite literally got on Cassie's back, leading the two of them to get back to back and immediately, things got a lot funnier with Storm Shadow and Azula in the same area.

Mostly because they started fighting each other and accidentally let Sokka take a breather.

"Okay, so either way, one of us is safe right?" Sokka asked. "You know, we're good."

"We are good, but you know, if Azula does survive, I'm not going to let you do that." Cassie answered, very blunt. "If Storm Shadow survives, you're toast-"

"-Yeah, you don't think I know that. Anyways, Azula's gotta lose!"

"Pretty much, but there's no teams." Cassie said.

The two of them were slowly backing away from each other with their guns with not that much ammo, but they weren't really hating each other or liking each other, just sure of some strategic play.

As for the other two, it was almost like a blood bath for some...unexpected reasons, as Azula got hit by a very hard to see trap laid by someone and it was clearly not intended to work that way.

Of course, she was not the only one to get taken advantage of...as Azula got right back up and Storm Shadow just jumped down to...get eliminated through the most obvious means.

"Can't believe that you went on a wall." Azula remarked. "Now for the obvious problem."

"You will regret that boast, obviously-" Storm Shadow actually got cut off.

"And I will intend to make good on that promise to prove that you're worthy of the alliance!"

Azula actually got back up to the ground and immediately, the reality of the situation hit her clothes...and with Sokka smiling in her face, the gun actually aimed right and her chances were practically none.

"Bye, Azula! See you..in...jail, yeah!" Sokka stumbled over being in the top 4.

"Nice job, dumbass." Cassie remarked. "Anyways, give me back my gun."

"Yeah...I'm safe anyways, so outside of some miracle, I'll take my win!" Sokka bragged, as the obvious happened to his own face.

"Good one...I've got your back regardless." Cassie got some fire in her face.

As Sokka was a little faster on the uptake, the blonde soldier just took the burn on her stride, as she didn't really get burnt at all and there were only four left in the game.

Azula and Sokka were having a bit of a fight, as Cassie was wondering...when the fuck was Chris going to mess with them?

"With a few more eliminations, we will reach the top three and to actually get them all together, we've got something familiar!" Chris was genuinely excited to show this. "The elusive and awesome mechanical bear."

"It's not elusive, I've seen Pahkitew-" Cassie was immediately up in the bear's face. "-Are you really going to carry me to the point of battle?"

The bear just pointed to its back, as it laid down on the ground, as all of the eliminated contestants just saw this.

"...This isn't the stupidest thing I've done today!" Cassie actually had a bit of a smile.


Dante and Bayonetta just took a breather, as it had been ten minutes, a shit ton of cool moves had been done in that time and somehow thanks to the sheer coolness of the demon hunter and the witch...

...no hits were counted and they weren't tired at all.

But they did manage to do one thing...apparently, as they were still mad at each other.

Outrun the bears that were attempting to carry them towards the centre zone.

"Have at us, you guys!" Dante shouted. "Take Bayonetta if you want to not bear meat."

"Okay, that's fine." Bayonetta remarked. "Dante's got some cheeky opinions about bears."

*Heavy's confessional*

Heavy was in the confessional with a bear.

"I like guy, I like being at top, but I do not like doing nothing for hour!" Heavy shouted. "Time to take the win!"

*Confessional cut*

Cassie, Snake, Dante, Bayonetta, Heavy and Mikasa were all liking the change of pace in this not so compact, yet potentially awesome area of the top players.

The Brickhouse McLean Ruin, practically a fake hospital/gulag that somehow got subsumed into Pahkitew's general structure and all of them were waiting for the obvious.

"Guys, this challenge is taking forever and a day, so there's a lot of space to get familiar with and just in case-"

The doors were locked up.

"-Yeah, you have to get serious about this and not run away for an hour!"

"Fuck, I'm really in the gulag!" Cassie yelled, hopefully not being heard.

The horn was definitely being heard at this very moment, as the final six were doing what they were doing best...very different things that did help to show the other people where they were.

Cassie knew that she was not out, as long as Mikasa wasn't swinging around, everything was good in her part of the area...even if everyone had more ammo than knew what to do with it.

Besides Heavy, because he was splatting all over the competition.

As in she was finally in his sights and he was not in the mood to lose.

"No apology!" Heavy yelled, as he sent Cassie out of the challenge. "...Haha, INCOMING!"

It was practically a war cry, as everyone besides Dante and Bayonetta...was clearly ready to see Heavy go down for one more shot...and as expected, some stealth won in the end.

Solid Snake had the paint bombs and Heavy had one stuck on his back and didn't really feel it.

He kept on walking forward and kept moving towards his enemies that had the power of looking on his back and ignoring him.

And of course, Heavy got hit.

"Oooh, Cassie and Heavy got sixth and fifth, not in the top three!" Chris announced. "The top three can eliminate anyone with one word!"

"Geez, you guys should have listened to the song or something!" Dante shouted this, as...

...he slid out of the way of Bayonetta's paint bullets.

And right into another lady's view.

Mikasa was hanging on top of an operating table and damn it, she was moving differently on top of it and in the end, hit Dante with surprising accuracy and looked quite surprised.

"Okay, Dante's not in the top three!" Chris said. "Who out of Bayonetta, Snake and Mikasa will get the chance to save two people?!"

"One man can't have all that power!" Dante shouted, not really in a bad mood. "...Bayonetta, you better lose-"

"Shut up, small dumb man! She will not lose!" Heavy quite literally got up in his face.

Mikasa was still riding the operating table and she backflipped off it like she was also another Umbran Witch, but unlike the real ones, she took a long time to get up.

And got her hair messed up.

"Well, this is the power that I don't want to have, but I'm going to use it responsibly." Mikasa answered. "Snake's guaranteed to lose-"

"Shut up!" Heavy had to interrupt the sentence again.

Snake was trying to figure something out, as he didn't really have a lot of paint bombs, the bullets were...weirdly slow for Bayonetta and in hilarious fashion, she had no reason to camp at all.

As Bayonetta was strutting towards the super soldier, Snake was trying to pull out whatever he could and the tension in between the lady and the man was thick.

The witch came in with a quick Witch Time to figure what Snake was going to pull out and he figured that...it was time to bring in the bazooka that was badly hidden behind his back.

And it was more of a question of which bullet went first.

The big one or the small one.

Or...none at all, because Bayonetta cartwheeled and Snake...actually then took the shot, even if she was a lot faster than him and thanks to the stance.

Snake just got smashed into a trolley, while the witch just got hit and moved about a few inches, as the doors were finally re-opened.

"DAMN, Snake really wanted to show that witch what's good! And what is good indeed because Snake wins first place and both prizes! Oh and witch lady also gets second!"

"Yeah, that's right! Take the loss Bayonetta, I guess I'll be seeing you another day!" Dante shouted. "I'm going to go back to my friends for real."

"That is quite great, I don't hate friends. I just don't brag about placing lower than a nice lady." Bayonetta remarked with a grin.

"Wow, nice is a massive stretch!" Dante started to get serious. "You're very much up in your own butt."

"OH!" Snake just yelled.

"That's a shame, I'm really learning from an expert."

"What!"

Dante and Bayonetta started to glare at each other and this time, they were doing it for real with their still functional paintball guns and they were ready to fire at this point.

Snake was just getting carried by a bunch of people.

Heavy was trying to not break hands with his handshakes and break morale with his laugh.

Mikasa was still riding on an operating trolley out of the fake hospital.

And most importantly...Cassie Cage stood in between them at the worst time, as there was a whole barrage of paint going between the two stylish good guys, her and Mikasa's trolley.

The paint was really spreading.

"Okay, I know that this is getting a little bit too long! So, I'm going to cut it off there! Today's eliminations are going to be...a little bit wild! With the fate of three people in three other peoples' hands, find out who's going home after the break!" Chris announced, as the paint fighting was still going on.


PART 5 IS ACTUALLY BACK THIS TIME, DUE TO...the craziness of dealing with this many characters and somehow figuring out an not-so-weird elimination option!

Also, five contestants will be goners, just to restore balance to the world.

(73rd to 67th): Aisling, Mystique Sonia, Soma, Kasumi, Eva, Kyo and Tanjiro
(66th to 58th): Rock, Clover, Nicole, Ryuko, Darkness, Oikawa, Tiny Tina, Luigi & Satori Tendo
(57th to 48th): Basil, Lowain, Deadpool, Tiana, Pit, Miko, Legoshi, Scott Pilgrim, Dawn & Yuri
(47th to 40th): Giovanni, Papyrus, Min Min, Muscle Man, Harley Quinn, Piccolo, Coachman, Samurai Jack
(39th to 31st): Squirrel Girl, Leshawna, Ryuko, Khun, Hsien-Ko, JFK, Sammy, Tifa & Catalina
(30th to 25th): Noah, Riku, Nobara, Shego, Michiru & Reg

-From this point on, they can vote and coincidentally, are eliminated in this chapter-

(24th to 21st): Riley Freeman, Pinstripe, Kipo Oak & Penny Proud
(20th to 16th): Sakura Kuragano, Yumeko, Iori Yagami, Mai Shiranui & Sol Badguy
(15th to 11th): Samus, Tails, Terry Bogard, Joseph Joestar & Ochako Uraraka

-From this point, all of the following contestants are safe and the top three have some perks to them!-

10th: Tanya Degurechaff
9th: Storm Shadow
8th: Azula
7th: Sokka
6th: Cassie Cage
5th: Heavy
4th: Dante
3rd: Mikasa (power vote)
2nd: Solid Snake (power vote)
1st: Bayonetta (power vote & saving two people)

Chapter 75: Episode 16-5: The Warzone of Eliminations!

Summary:

In spite of the 74 players battling on Pahkitew Islands, there was three (Snake, Mikasa and Bayonetta) who managed to obtain the power of the Power Vote.
Whoever they chose could be sent off the island in that single decision...and there's also two other contestants to vote for the rest of the Top 25...
...so predictably, things get real questionable.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 16: Solo Royale!
Part 5: Warzone of Eliminations!

Long story short.

Someone's about to get messed up, actually, it's three someones and they are about to be subject of three different power votes...besides like seven other people.

And also, there's the other 13 that made it to Part 4, what's their votes and what's their deal?

Probably something stupid like being a hater or what not, so to finish this impromptu extra part for no reason...let's just go!

1602jaw, honestly, it was more inevitable...but my version of the rivalry's going to be very different (maybe it wasn't, but Everything 3 literally was on "hiatus" for 3 years, so it was similar to mine!) and I'm still glad you liked it.

Memeking, you bet that Bayonetta's going to pull some crazy moves with saving two of her old teammates. Aside from that, yeah, this short chapter's about to be as crazy as the challenge preceded it!

Swooce, hope you weren't disappointed with the result and I hope you and the rest of the viewers enjoy this chapter!

Oh yeah, I might have forgotten someone.


"Okay, so we're back in what could only be the loudest place on Earth or something, because I can barely hear myself." Chris was still clearly louder than everyone else.

"SNAKE! SNAKE! SNAKE!" About six or seven people yelled.

Unfortunately Snake was also sharing that opinion with his ears being...not the greatest at handling six or seven people shouting at the same time.

"What the hell, I won...yet I feel like a toilet bowl." Snake just gave his opinion, right before his girlfriend came up to them.

"Hey, don't worry about it. I don't know what they're doing either." Samus told him seriously.

The couple of the day just slinked away from Penny, Riley, Yuri, Tiana, Tanjiro and Aisling shouting some very different words, making it as though as they weren't say anything.

Snake and Samus were just sitting with the rest of the excited people in the location.

"You guys are kinda insane...as a duo and as players yourselves. Teach me what you know." Scott said, while he was eating a whole bunch of things.

"No, because it takes experience to wield weapons like these." Snake remarked. "And you look like you're not the type of guy to get that experience."

"Come on, I've seen the previous episodes and I play a ton of video games, I think I'm good!"

"Not really, you've gotta know to actually operate these things and it's less reload and more fixing things that you thought were broken."

"Yeah, I'll definitely...do that." Scott said, trying to seem quite serious. "...So, are they easy?"

Snake just crossed his arms serious as an answer, as Samus chuckled in the red-haired gamer's face...as Scott was pretty salty about the answer, but not even close to being as salty as the next guy.

Coachman might have gotten 42nd or 43rd (Joseph Joestar charmed a bear and hung out with it and Terry got knocked out by the bear) which was practically mediocre compared to most of the rest of the season minus the donkey lettuce incident and people were ready to give this old villain some more misery.

"Sir, I have come here to inform you that you ain't shit, bro!" Muscle Man shouted.

"And that you're the epitome of mediocrity carried by his betters!" Basil, of course, had to make his diss a bit wordy.

Though it had an effect, it wasn't really the intended one, as the laugh could fill the whole place.

"You win some, you lose some...as you two should have said." Coachman was clearly tried to hide the anger. "But this was a minor case-"

Basil, Muscle Man and Legoshi clearly noticed that his skin was red and his smile...was not really one, so that could only mean he was seething, maybe malding and coping with his backfired plan.

"Damn, whoever said that must be laughing their butts off right now." Dante had to come in to make it full circle. "See you completely ignore that!"

"Holy shit, you think you've won, you think you're one step ahead of me?" Coachman asked. "Really, you can try your best, but I'm pretty sure you three and maybe some more people are going to turn into jackasses one day!"

"Alright, then, you better prove it next time." Muscle Man chuckled, as Dante high-fived him.

Muscle Man, Dante, Squirrel Girl and Harley were all generally high-fiving each other as they may not have been the best alliance and may not be the best players, but they all beat the old guy handily.

The old man sighed...got up and left the mess hall, bumping into one guy that should have won the competition if Chris didn't intentionally pull some kind of garbage.

Joseph Joestar was back and he was in the flesh and this was the time when the bell rung...really loudly and every contestant actually noticed him.

*Pinstripe's confessional*

The potoroo was pissed.

"If he yanks my chain one more time today, I'm 'bouta yank Joe's chain! Where the hell was there?"

*Lowain's confessional*

The blonde-haired cook looked ready.

"Alright, let's get down to it! Terry or Joseph wasn't in the last chapter, so...you know...this is starting to get a little bit sloppy." Lowain remarked. "Still not going to get eliminated, though!"

*Terry's confessional*

The blonde guy didn't look too deterred.

"Fuck, me and Joseph got together and starting doing things like not hitting anybody until we met up with that bear! Apparently, I'm ahead of Samus and Tails, which sounds crazy! That was one tough, robot bear!" Terry exclaimed, having some fun with the metallic wildlife.

*Confessional cut*


"Alright, campers, though we do have the three winners and the top 10, there's a few others that are also immune to elimination!"

The seventy-seven contestants were a little shocked to see that Tanya was smiling proudly, as Uraraka was a little bit nervous about her somewhat villainous teammate doing just that.

"Obviously, JFK, Hsien-Ko, Rapunzel and Scott can't be voted for...fairness reasons and to keep things simple! So is Joseph, who's actually in eleventh due to the bear incident!" Chris announced. "Seriously, though, you got blown up."

Joseph was genuinely surprised, as Snake had a confident grin.

"So I did hit someone!" Snake exclaimed.

"Yeah, that was a good hit. Sorry for being boring!" Joseph remarked.

"Cool, I don't care! That means that 15 people are immune and the rest of you are up for elimination and three of them...have to be chosen by our delightful top 3, so let's just make this quick, campers!" Chris gave the super soldier some space. "Mikasa?"

"Let's just make this quick. Piccolo is the most powerful person here, so he has to go." Mikasa explained, as the slayer didn't look too interested in explaining a lot. "Piccolo has absurd strength and he can fly, that is all."

"What do you mean, that is all?! There's much stronger players, hell even Sammy's more powerful than me here!" Piccolo shouted, trying to make a case...of something.

"And you're not dumb, so if you wanted to, you could wreck the game." Mikasa said, going back to eating the questionable food.

"I AM NOT THAT TYPE OF PERSON!"

Piccolo was ready to come in swinging, but then Chris just patted the green alien's back to stop him from swinging.

"Okay, Piccolo, you're eliminated! Bayonetta, you've got someone to vote out?"

The witch was making the thinking pose directly towards the person that she wanted to eliminated, as Oikawa was...less than pleased at the extravagant move.

"Oikawa thinks he's a genius and unlike practically everyone else here, he is very much not one...just some volleyball player with a big head!" Bayonetta explained, practically taunting the guy. "And he's clearly trying to pull some scheme of trying to be more likeable to people don't vote him off."

"What scheme? I think people like me a lot!" Oikawa asked.

"Then ask them, dumbass."

"Really, do you guys like me?"

The odd conversation just got a lot of people paying attention and a good chunk of the Swordfishes' hands were raised, as he scoffed at the witch.

"See, they do." Oikawa said. "Can we just move onto the super soldier guy?"

"I would not, but this show's gone long enough! Snake, have you get your own choice?" Chris announced. "...Snake?"

Snake wasn't really deep in thought, but he was definitely thinking about who would be a problem-

"Harley Quinn. I'm voting for Harley Quinn." Snake told the contestants.

"Oh, what?!" Pinstripe exclaimed.

"Fuck that." Harley obviously disagreed.

"Like you're clearly not in the mood and on top of that, you're perfect to put into any alliance that you want to join because you hit somebody, synergize with them well and generally become unavoidable." Snake explained, as though he was making a essay. "Sooner or later, you'll jump off like a leech and play your own game."

And he knew that he was practically goading the jester into throwing a punching and just like that, she really make Snake take the hit.

Unfortunately, he took the hit really well.

"Sorry, Harley, you gotta join the other two eliminated contestants! RIP Piccolo and Oikawa, they had some funny moments...okay, you guys in the top 30 vote for two more people to go, that's it!" Chris announced. "Snake, who are you keeping safe?"

"Samus and Tanjiro, obviously." Snake answered.

"Thank you for the save!" Tanjiro stood around like he had something prepared.

"Alright, campers, I'm going to sort out my beautiful faces. See ya at the ceremony!" Chris just left the place, obviously in the mood for some makeup.

*Harley's confessional*

She was very livid.

"One thing I was not expecting was to get called out by some guy who does espionage to save the world! Legit did not expect that and honestly, Yumeko deserves to go into the trash! She betrayed us for the gamble and then I got eliminated all because she wanted some crazy bullshit!" Harley took a breath, pulling out her hammer threateningly. "Screw her, I'm going back to Gotham!"

*Oikawa's confessional*

The volleyball player was actually very appreciative.

"You know what, even if I may have kinda lost my mind. I now realise that not every opportunity is a bad one, but this one was definitely one of them...I like a few people, but that's not going to stop me from purusing the volleyball dream...especially because I was involved in this!" Oikawa exclaimed, clearly in the know. "Also, this show sucks for getting girlfriends...a bit."

*Piccolo's confessional*

The Namekian dude sighed.

"I mean, I am pretty strong and not a lot of people outside of my team would trust me, but Mikasa is really trying to throw some questionable accusations around! I'm not exactly the type of betray people and there's much bigger ones in my old team, let alone the rest of the competition...but I'd rather not deal with them." Piccolo kept things simple, as he wasn't really mad...just not pleased.

*Confessional cuts*


In other news, it was arguably game time for the couples that were still in the competition...as there was very important things going on in the middle of the impromptu hall that was the bunch of wood that was carried.

"My god, what are those?!" Deadpool shouted in annoying fashion.

"Two lovebirds saying...stuff." Joseph didn't really have thoughts. "There's so much nothing to be said."

He was kinda right, as Rock and Clover were the leaders of waffling.

"So, uh, you wanna make some love in...the toilet!" Rock said, having a dumb smile. "I meant...have a moment in the toilet?"

"...No, like, we're not at that stage yet." Clover replied right back, chilling too much. "But we're getting there, so I want listen to your songs."

"Okay."

Though the couple were far from the only duo in the place, there was definitely an air of dumbness towards it and that allowed for the most obvious strategy.

Just whispering for no reason on the other side of a window that was hastily made, as the alliance of four that had defined the game in two opposite ways...several days ago.

"So, who do you want us to vote for? We're dying to know, oldie." Pinstripe remarked. "Since you know-"

"Yes, yes, who else do you think would be voted for? Obviously me." Coachman remarked, as Ryuko and Hsien-Ko were just standing there ready to do some evangelism for haters. "But no-one would expect Riku and I get the feeling he knows what I really am."

Pinstripe was a little bit peeved, as Yumeko and Azula wasn't that surprised to see a game plan.

"-Did you not hear what I was going to say?" Pinstripe asked, as Coachman was rather excited. "I wanted to say that I heard that Dante's going wild."

"With what?" Coachman asked mockingly.

"The random-ass votes. Guy's going for Dawn...which makes sense." Pinstripe said. "She can literally could read everyone and read Dante, so..."

"...he obviously got offended, so he decided to vote for her. Because having a confrontation with you is his goal, obviously." Azula crossed her arms. "Honestly, don't you think those immunity idols are going to run out eventually with how you've been sucking."

"Yeah...you've been a bit shit these past rounds." Pinstripe just told him like a friend. "And you do know how to not be a bit shit."

"Yes, I do, so I will!" Coachman shouted with only the fakest of smiles. "Those blokes and ladies are just a couple of jackasses just waiting for someone like me to realise what they are."

Pinstripe and Azula was just genuinely astounded at how confident the old guy was at...his chances in the competition, as Yumeko just came back with a whole bunch of paper.

"So, did he say something absurd?" Yumeko was quite literally stacking up pieces of paper. "Alright, I won these pieces of paper that apparently reveal something when I light it up!"

"...Okay, great." Pinstripe said.


In other news-

-oh, there's just the elimination ceremony, the candles were lit, the sticks were set up and there was a ton of seats in the place that were set up...but only ten faces that were worried for their potential elimination.

Aisling was a bit nervous for obvious reasons.

Coachman was borderline disinterested in the elimination.

Dawn wasn't confused, which was half of the reason why Aisling was a bit nervous.

Yuri was a bit mad at the votes that was counted, as Sakura was looking a little bit jealous at how not nervous that the karate girl was.

Papyrus was genuinely nervous at how he apparently had gotten so many votes.

Riku was...for lack of a better word...sure that he got messed around.

Shego and Noah both shared their lack of surprise at how many of the potential eliminated contestants were previously from the Crows, the team of all time.

Soma was...definitely sitting on the stumps, though he looked like he could have cared less...but barely cared regardless.

Eva looked like she had thrown some punches.

"Alright, campers, you ten had at least one vote to your name and honestly, some of you are becoming regulars to the elimination ceremony! Got eight marshmellows for non-haters and the haters will never return...this season!"

"Do not worry, I am not a hater. But I sense something uncouth in this elimination." Dawn whispered to Yuri, who deliberately ignoring her. "Oh, that must have been obvious."

Yuri nodded.

"Okay, there's a whole bunch of people with one vote that are worth mentioning for that alone."

There was definitely not a lot of sound in the place.

"Soma, Shego, Aisling, Sakura and Yuri, you four share one vote to your name!" Chris just saw the four of them be given their marshmellows and being happy with it.

"Okay, who voted for me! I want some names!" Yuri yelled.

"Can I help-" Shego wanted to asked...but Chris had slightly better things to do.

"The next two people have two votes to their names..."

Eva was looking quite angry at the votes that weren't going her way, as Dawn kept herself serene and calm.

"...Dawn..."

Dawn just kept on meditating as she grabbed the marshmellow.

"...and Eva!"

"Finally, something good! And looks like another good thing's about to happen!" Eva was practically yelling at this point, as Noah looked at her incredulously. "Fu-"

"Okay, one of you has four votes! And the other two have five votes each!" Chris announced. "Unsurprisingly, the two to be voted off are..."

Coachman was...oddly shaken, though the audience was barely able to tell from his displeased face.

Riku was taking a look at the old man, as he managed to figure it out.

Papyrus was looking very shocked, as the guy's mouth had been open for a whole minute.

"I don't have lungs!" Papyrus yelled.

And just for that comment, the tension got extened by an significant amount and the three contestants were sitting there, getting less and less tolerant of the host.

"...Papyrus and Riku!"

"OH SHIT! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THE GREAT PAPYRUS HAS BEEN VOTED OFF...and is this what a villain feels like?" Papyrus literally jumped up to shout this.

Riku couldn't even bother to say anything, as Coachman smugly grinned right at the Keyblade wielder and the annoying shout stopped his train of thought.

"Giovanni, what happened?!" Papyrus shouted. "You said you would protect me!"

"...Wait, he did?" Riku asked. "Don't exactly remember."

"NOOOO! You cannot do this to me!" Papyrus got pushed towards the Dock of Shame.

"Pretty sure he can and I think the votes turned against you." Riku told Papyrus. "I did make it pretty far for not doing that much in this thing and...it really sucks that Sora isn't here!"

The two of them were ushered off to the boats where Piccolo, Harley and Oikawa were all hanging out with their lugagge and the five contestants were about to be eliminated and...the rest of the contestants were still shocked.

Mostly Shego for one specific reason.

"I can't believe you're way better than you're supposed to be! How you were not eliminated ten challenges ago for the dumbest strategy...of all time." She said rather casually. "I'm both impressed, but I'm not joining you."

"...It's really obvious, my green lady. Lead them into water and they'll...drink the water, as I have figured." Coachman answered rather proudly.

"I'm going to join the better group of villains! One who's leader doesn't suck." Shego just leaves the location.

"Yeah, I want to do that too!" Yuri declared.

'

Piccolo, Harley and Oikawa got eliminated through the power vote and Papyrus and Riku got eliminated through normal votes and so, they were riding on the most awkward yacht ever.

"Okay, you five are goners! Any last words for anyone that's waiting on the next episode?" Chris asked.

"Coachman's got a pretty big head and a lot of people don't really like him." Riku said. "Sooner or later, he's going to get exploited for...his fattiness."

"Actually, I want Giovanni to survive this challenge! I bet the old guy was behind my elimination, too!" Papyrus yelled, as Riku was just patting his head. "STOP THAT!"

"Okay, okay...fuck Yumeko for gambling my ass outta here, fuck Azula for going with it, fuck Muscle Man because he's annoying and fuck my elimination! This season's good, wish I could stay here for longer!" Harley went on a whole diatribe.

"...Yeah, my elimination sucked too." Piccolo kept things simple.

"Seriously, though, I got tricked to be here. And I hope that this show doesn't affect my volleyball career, even if I like most of these weird guys." Oikawa asked.

The five of them were quickly shot off on the sling-yacht and they were soon off the Dock of Shame.

"Okay, we've got 68 faces left in the game and still quite a few challenges before we're getting the cash! I did make a good episode, so you want more of that! Come back for more..."

And of course.

"...TOTAL DRAMA: ULTIMATE ISLANDS!"

And that was the end of this long, long episode.


To be continued in the next episode and the next challenge, where they're getting to grips with...being in smaller teams.

The 17th challenge is actually a mini-team challenge, more than preparing the contestants for the second act of the game with the wilder teams making up the part of the two second act teams!

Chef's here to sort of the new groups of four out and he's going to force them through the wringer for the next part of the competition!

Seriously, it's going to be a two-team game of madness and mayhem from Episode 18 onwards and I have not revealed the challenge, yet!

Piccolo, I don't really know what to do with him, even if he had a sort of father thing with Aisling!

Harley's another key elimination, you know shaking things up and is also very important to the plot with Dante's alliance down one member...so, yeah!

Oikawa, even though he's my favourite character in Haikyuu, would be the type of person to not want reality shows to ruin him! Also, there's bigger players now (Khun, Heavy, Tails and whatnot) and he ain't big enough to survive this elimination!

And finally, Riku!

I did the best that I could for him and his elimination is a little bit of foreshadowing, so stay tuned for what that resolves that plotline!

'

THE REAL LIST WITH THE ACTUAL RESULTS:

Also, five contestants will be goners, just to restore balance to the world.

(73rd to 67th): Aisling, Mystique Sonia, Soma, Kasumi, Eva, Kyo and Tanjiro
(66th to 58th): Rock, Clover, Nicole, Ryuko, Darkness, Oikawa, Tiny Tina, Luigi & Satori Tendo
(57th to 48th): Basil, Lowain, Deadpool, Tiana, Pit, Miko, Legoshi, Scott Pilgrim, Dawn & Yuri
(47th to 40th): Giovanni, Papyrus, Min Min, Muscle Man, Harley Quinn, Piccolo, Coachman, Samurai Jack
(39th to 31st): Squirrel Girl, Leshawna, Ryuko, Khun, Hsien-Ko, JFK, Sammy, Tifa & Catalina
(30th to 25th): Noah, Riku, Nobara, Shego, Michiru & Reg

-From this point on, they can vote and coincidentally, are eliminated in this chapter-

(24th to 21st): Riley Freeman, Pinstripe, Kipo Oak, Penny Proud &
(20th to 16th): Sakura Kuragano, Yumeko, Iori Yagami, Mai Shiranui & Sol Badguy
(15th to 11th): Samus, Tails, Terry Bogard, Joseph Joestar & Ochako Uraraka

-From this point, all of the following contestants are safe and the top three have some perks to them!-

10th: Tanya Degurechaff
9th: Storm Shadow
8th: Azula
7th: Sokka
6th: Cassie Cage
5th: Heavy
4th: Dante
3rd: Mikasa (power vote)
2nd: Solid Snake (power vote)
1st: Bayonetta (power vote & saving two people)

Chapter 76: Episode 17-1: The Power of Bonds & Drama

Summary:

After that strategic mess of a challenge, we're back to having teams of sorts.
Unforunately, they're teams of four and fortunately, the contestants have so much drama that this part is all about all of that.
Which teams of four out of the 68 are the most...dramatic? Probably the villainous one, really.

Chapter Text

OK, then.

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 17: Four's A Squad!
Part 1: The Power of Bonds & Drama

CONGRATS ON GETTING THIS FIC TO 20,000 views and considering this is on , that's...pretty cool! I'm glad you even took a look at it, even if you think it's going to might be the One Piece of Fanfiction.

I can't believe I missed the 69 number, which would have been funny, but 68 contestants is way better for the actual challenge.

Chef's leading the next challenge.

There will be a few cameos from promient KOF characters aside from Kyo and Iori trying to get through the competition and...honestly, the couples haven't gotten enough focus!

The three or four alliances were also going a bit wet and wild the previous round, especially since some of them had lacking performances!

So, Chef decides to turn all of that into a challenge that involves small teams, like, incredibly small teams that would fit into KOF 99, 2000 and 2001. (I don't know why I put a hint into here, you already know what it is!)

And here's the result...I hope you enjoy it! (Still re-editing Episode 16 and adding a few things to Parts 4 and 5)


"Last time on Total Drama, we had a battle royale and things got both really awesome and really weird on Pahkitew Island! Aside from the four contestants came back in the funniest way possible, everyone had no team to cheer for and things got wild-ish!"

"From betrayals to the dumbest moves you've ever seen to big wipeouts and so, so many power players losing their butts to some guy!"

"And there was a lot of some guy destroying the game...specifically Snake, who won the entire thing, to save two and eliminate one! Bayonetta and Cassie also kicked some ass and got the power vote and...Joseph got wrecked by a bear! Hah, fun times!"

"Well, there was five things that needed to be done and they had gotten done! Oikawa, Piccolo and Harley got eliminated through the top three's choices and Riku and Papyrus got eliminated through the rest of the top 25's votes!"

The camera switched from reminicing about the previous episode into the current episode, which was going to be a bit different.

"We've got sixty-eight players, most of which have gotten used to the powers of teamwork, drama and raw endurance! You wanna see which mini-team gets an epic fail, obviously, so let's see who has it today on..."

And the classic zoom-out.

"...TOTAL DRAMA: ULTIMATE ISLANDS!"


I've got one thing to say to you, Chris! As much as the cast is probably chuck full of insane people who belong to an asylum, extra-dimensional characters and other people who don't bring the type of drama that I want, why I am not in!

...

...

This season is desperate need of legal counsel, let you repeat the mistakes of the previous extra-dimensional season!

- Courtney (known betrayer, has sentenced Gwen to a life of not being friends with her and got Duncan arrested by association)


Sol and Dante were lifting a tree back into it's rightful place...even if they were just two people that were a little tired of the bullshit black hole that this season was definitely turning into.

"Man, oh, man, this is genuinely the season of all time." Dante asked. "I'd love it if there wasn't several people after my ass."

"Shut up, people are always going to be after your ass. Especially when you taunt pretty much the most powerful guy on the island." Sol dismissed the white-haired guy.

The tree was back in its rightful place.

"Okay, I'm still gonna do what I'm gonna do."

"Do what? Piss away your own strategy?"

Dante shot a dirty look at Sol Badguy.

"Just try to have a fun time with the rest of the cast, Sol!"

"...There's at least one tenth cast on your butt, so you've gotta do something." Sol sighed, picking up a tree like it was nothing. "But at the same time, I understand kicking back for a bit. Having a thousand guys coming after you isn't easy."

"You do that and I'll do what I said!" Dante just pointed right at Sol. "Have some fun, especially when you've got my back."

"I don't know if I do, but I will not vote for you...even when you embarrass yourself." Sol answered, finally working the tree around.

And then a tree was pulled back into its proper place, as Sol looked quite serious and Dante was really excited for what the day would entail.

"Well, that's over." Sol said. "...Wonder what breakfast is."

"Probably something a bit disgusting!" Dante just spun his wood around. "Eh, Chef's probably having a bad time."

The two men that were plain sure of their skills just were running towards the new mess hall that was both pretty well lit and filled with contestants that were...definitely doing something in the moment, with the duo noticing that the borderline absurd amount of campers getting ruined by...

...squid covered in peanut butter and Soma looked like he sent a message from jail.

"Oh Soma, why is your one so ass? Sorry for swearing!" Pit yelled, as the angel dodged another squid tentacle.

"I'm sorry! I cooked too much and you were in need of good food!" Soma shouted, still with a smile on his face.

"It is not good! It is very bad in fact, so stop it for a second!"

Pit wasn't even half-way through yelling when Miko stopped the whole squid fiasco...with a backflip...and a stop gesture.

"YEAH!" Miko shouted. "Put some Mario mushrooms goddamn!"

Soma looked real interested in...ruining Miko's day, but right before that happened there was a certain bad guy in here and quite literally looked at Soma angrily and managed to make the cook stop.

Dante was just taking a bite out of the squid and questioning one of his life choices on the table.

"Whoa, your squid kills for no reason." Sol informed the cook, ready to come swinging. "So, you better stop or else I'll break your ankles!"

"Yeah, yeah, I'll stop! Just don't break my ankles, you guys!" Soma said. "...Wait, did my squid do that?"

"YES. IT. DID." Sol grumbled loudly, as the bounty hunting man scared Soma.

"...Sorry." Soma said rather quietly. "Anyways, that's over! You guys wanna learn about random stuff!"

Sol, Dante, Pit and Miko realised that they managed to live through the equilvalent of a funny moment, as the cook just went back to normal like it was a comedy special and the downed contestants were still hating the squad.

*Dante's confessional*

The white-haired demon hunter looked really interested.

"Now, this is the kind of stuff I'm going to miss when I leave this island and...probably in a few challenges, because the strategies of this season are...clearly not their best! They ain't showing their best is all I'm saying." Dante remarked.

*Confessional cut*


With the most important alliance in the game...

...they had luckily avoided the squid incident, but in spite of their absurd power and their plan actually working, it still didn't change the slapdash and rather odd nature of the alliance.

Azula was not impressed with Yumeko at all, actually going to find some more members.

Yumeko wasn't thinking being smack dab in the middle of depantsing Muscle Man and Luigi again.

Pinstripe and Coachman were chilling as friends, shooting some rocks with a tommy gun and wondering what the fuck was in that gun to break those rocks.

And they were going to do one thing that will probably backfire in the future...however far it was going to be in these woods, especially with an angry few residing within it.

Iori Yagami was having a fun time hanging out with Kyo in the angriest way possible...cutting wood with their own fire powers and attempting to make a guitar and so far, it went as well as that sentence would have you expected.

Pretty good, actually.

"Heh, you're total shit at this thing." Iori said, borderline tired of Kyo's antics. "How about you concede and say that I am, in fact, the coolest!"

"No, I'm not revoking the right to that claim, because I'm a fucking badass!" Kyo shouted, having more antics than knowing what to do with.

"You were the one who set it up, so stop whining."

"Heh, go whine about it in song form."

Iori's thing looked like a guitar, while Kyo had a massive pile of ashes and right in between them was a very overconfident Azula, preparing her own firepower in the middle of two very angry men.

"Yo, she-devil, the old men are that way!" Kyo shouted at the third fire-wielding teen. "We're in the middle of a diplomatic arguement."

"You're cutting wood in the shape of that instrument. Must be important." Azula smirked.

"Yes, it is! We're proving who is the coolest out of us two." Iori said. "...And Kyo wanted to prove it and wouldn't shut up."

"Well, that is fair."

Azula just had to do into a firebending stance.

"Considering that this is of high importance, I would like to prove my claim to that title."

Kyo and Iori had both started chuckling right after doing the stance and were on full on laughing at the firebender, as Azula still had flames coming out of her finger.

"Sure. Maybe I'll join your alliance if you can beat me!" Iori remarked, still grinning. "But you won't because your alliance's crumbling like my fire."

"You just made your biggest mistake, then." Azula then started to do the thing. "...You should've just rejected me."

"Shut up, child! The real adults are...wow...that actually looks...less bad."

Azula seared the guitar shape in a tree and it was looking...rather accurate unlike Iori's oddly crude guitar carving of fire and it was looking like that the Yagami clan was about to have its hand in the Fire Nation's royal family, because the carving ended looking surprisingly good.

Kyo was just looking at the carving masterpiece and then comparing to his rival's somewhat crude guitar carving...before laughing.

Iori's eyes were open and he kept his poker face, as Kyo was laughing at his ass.

"Man, I can't believe you got beaten by a villain!" Kyo was laughing harder. "Geez, talk about being not the coolest...I can't believe you're only the second coolest."

"...That is not an insult. You're the most annoying guy I've met, but you're still cool." Iori just told him, finally done with the stuff. "By the way, gonna strategise."

"Yes, you will finally join the winning side!" Azula exclaimed. "For the record, that title's worthless."

And just like that, Azula and Iori were leaving the situation, as Kyo wasn't willing to relinquish his own title in the middle of the woods.

"Okay, having fun losing to me and my awesome alliance!" Kyo yelled. "It has badasses, the real coolest person and more fire than you can burn a...steak with!"

And the duo wasn't even there anymore.

"Yeah!"

*Kyo's confessional*

The brown-haired hero looked determined.

"For the record, I'm actually planning on joining Dante's alliance of good guy energy because it doesn't have Iori in it and secondly, I am pretty sure that Azula's a lot crazy." Kyo said. "Also, it will have the coolest guy in there."

*Confessional cut*

While Kyo was having a fun time with his new friends that may or may not be in an alliance and the power couple was hanging out like adults would really do, the first additional member of the merged alliance between Azula and Coachman's old ones was walking with a rather pleasant Azula.

"Yo, what's the scoop? What's the deal?" Iori asked, still grinning.

"My alliance is actually much stronger than you think." Azula said. "They will wipe the grin off your face with their presence."

"...I'll see it when I believe it!"

"Then we shall come-"

A viking horn sounded, which was distinctly not the klaxxon.

"-This Chris McLean character is already on the list." Azula's hands started to spark.

"Pretty sure it's not him." Iori said, because Yumeko had the horn and was definitely visible. "It's that weirdo gambling girl that's also in your alliance."

"Oh yeah...it is." Azula's mood suddenly dampened a ton. "Yumeko, of course, got something useless."

"Yeah, she did." Iori stated. "It's like she has no brain going for-"

Yumeko also had another thing and that thing was a another lady that was coming to Azula and said lady was a little bit unsure about the sight of Iori Yagami, but she was definitely in this.

Nicole Watterson was read to come swinging, as Iori was shocked and Azula was impressed.

"You better explain yourself, young missy! How did I end up joining this alliance and more important, how did you make that arguement?!" Nicole asked, charging up her power. "...Forget it, whatever alliance-"

"Azula, meet Nicole! Nicole, you already know Azula! Anyways, she came in here to claim something of hers and she wanted to gamble with me. And of course, she tried to cheat and I ended up catching her out, because it's more fun that way."

Yumeko paused to let Azula compherend how powerful she was in this game.

"And so, I have this horn and Nicole!"

"She knew of my questionable family life back home...which shouldn't really be possible and she convinced that me I'm compensating for my parents' lack of love, which...why did I tell her?" Nicole asked, as Iori was drinking in the situation.

"...Because we're all friends in this weird alliance of compulsive strategy, questionable morals and oh so odd contrasts." Yumeko just summed it up in one second, as the other three knew what she was talking. "Also, this alliance is held together with scotch tape."

"Makes sense." Azula just gave up.

"Yeah, totally." Nicole also conceded.

*Iori's confessional*

He sighed seriously.

"I've made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement-"

*Confessional cut*


And in better news, love was happening in the place and Snake and Samus just got back up from having their fun moment and actually decided to play some strategy once again.

"So, you wanna know what I want to do?" Snake asked.

"Uh huh. Talk about some more war stories." Samus said.

There was a moment of silence for obvious reasons.

"No, just strategise for a second. So...this is going to sound weird, but...how do we win this?"

"Easy, using our military skills to help our teammates or more likely, get ourselves to the top and avoid elimination that way! Anyways, I bet Chris has a challenge for us."

"No-"

And the actual klaxxon was on, just loud enough for everyone to get annoyed at the host.

"Meet Chef at the cave or for two of you, stop blowing up rocks and listen to Chef! I'm doing very important stuff!" Chris announced, as he sighed deep in a spa bath. "Yep...sorting out of the next challenge!"

Snake and Samus just got up, sure that Chris was definitely not doing anything of worthy and went towards the cave that hosted the weirder team on Pahkitew Island.

"Yes, he's definitely not getting his hair done." Snake said.

*Rock's confessional*

The rocker was back in fashion.

"Man, it's was like wooosh for a while, but now it's like a tsh-tsh. Slow waves coming in and you know what, I like we're taking it slow for a second because...I have no idea what I'm doing." Rock said, before coming close. "Don't tell Clover."

Clover was actually knocking outside of the toilet.

"Er, you heard nothing, babe!"

"Okay!" Clover was convinced. "There was not one anywhere else!"

*Confessional cut*

All of the remaining 69 contestants were standing there in the cave in the middle of some rocks that were blasted apart, including the late couple that was clearly in the middle of something.

Not being sure of what the piled up rock dust then was...all of the contestants assumed the most obvious thing.

"So, like, is this part of the challenge?" Clover asked.

"You know Chris...always going for the stupidest-" Rock then got interrupted by a certain dark-skinned Chef.

"That ain't even close to the challenge!" Chef yelled, finally back in his military gear. "Y'all better not get on my nerves, because some of y'all are a sorry excuse of bitches! You want to know what you're up against, maggots?!"

Just like usual, someone smug had to raise their own head and use their mouth to essential curse out military Chef Hatchet.

"Yes, a sorry excuse of a soldier who couldn't even beat an-"

Coachman then ducked before the top of hat got cut off by a knife throw and then fell down.

"Someone like you should keep you ears wide open for this..." Chef then changed his tone from trying to scare the old man back into his usual drill sargeant voice. "...LISTEN UP, this is my challenge and trust me, there ain't no votes, no marshmellows, only eliminations for thje losers! So, y'all better say yes, sir!"

"Yes, sir!" Everyone in the place shouted, besides a few.

"Gonna stand here all day...unless you say..." Chef Hatchet wasn't in the business of waiting.

"YES, SIR!" Litterally no-one ignored his words.

"Thank you, maggots! You know how I'm still alive?! Our unit couldn't understanding the meaning of betrayal, 'cause it was life and death out there in WAR! Meanwhile y'all forgot the meaning of teamwork to make...but y'all better remember the meaning when you make your squads of four! Worst squad gets auto eliminated!"

There was a gasp that came from somewhere...which suddenly silenced herself, as the obvious premise of the challenge came done.

"Y'all got half an hour to sort yourselves into 17 sorry bunches and trust me, there ain't no solos!" Chef Hatchet still yelled, as the chef was genuine enthusiastic. "...YES?"

"YES, SIR!"

"Hold up, why is there uneven numbers-" Tails got blasted into the stratosphere with Chef Hatchet's horn.

Chef did managed to put the fear of the Hatchet into every single one of the contestants and made them understand what was really going on, as they were getting into groups of four.

*Tanya's confessional*

She was excited.

"Finally someone realises the value of teamwork. Like I want to make a close knit alliance of my own and honestly, I think I kinda have it...though they are probably going to go to other groups for obvious reasons. But I've got something of my own." Tanya said.

*Yuri's confessional*

The brown haired girl with the ponytail actually broke a piece of wood.

"Me, Kasumi, Mai and Sakura! We're a strong enough team on our own, so...you know...I got the plan running! No Riley's allowed on our group!"


The 69 contestants were clearly outside of the cave and immediately, some units were fully formed thanks to the bonds of the

Tails and Reg obviously were one half of Unit 2 and the other half arrived quite quickly, being supremely confident.

"Sammy and Tifa? You two would do well in our unit!" Tails told the two of them. "Yeah and just like that, Unit 2's complete!"

"Woo-hoo! We're clear to make it!" Sammy declared.

Squad 1 was really obvious.

"The boys are back in town!" Satori shouted. "OOOH!"

Satori, Muscle Man, Dante and JFK were definitely the first squad.

Squad 3 was also pretty obvious, as Yuri, Mai, Kasumi and Sakura were all in the same squad for obvious reasons, which stunned the rest of the Short Girls voting block.

"What the, I thought you didn't like Sakura!" Penny shouted.

"I did not like here, but I now like her. End of story." Yuri crossed her arms, as Sakura affirmed with a nod.

"...Never mind, I've got a better team player." Penny said.

"And I don't need her." Yuri said. "Even if she's really underrated."

Squad 4 consisted of Penny Proud, Mystique Sonia, Tiana and Ochako Uraraka, a solid group of young ladies.

Riley, however, found a better squad for his type of game, as Giovanni and Shego had some new faces to pick.

"Aw, sign me up! We're 'bout to stack some paper!"

"...Wait." Giovanni didn't even figure out what Riley was doing.

"Means money, nigga."

"...Oh! A real villain then stacks all of the paper!"

Shego just went with it, as...she could care less along with Nobara.

And Squad 5 was complete and so were actually a few more squads that didn't really need to be mentioned for obvious reasons.

In Squad 6, Khun, Sokka, Heavy and Cassie were keeping it strategic together, considering that Lowain had joined another squad.

In Squad 9, memes were abound with Lowain, Joseph, Deadpool and Kyo all fired up to make terrible jokes.

"Shut up, writer! Give us some time to show we're not all memes!" Deadpool shouted.

"I don't care why you've got the ability to pull the camera toward us, but thanks." Joseph thanked the crazy merc.

In Squad 11, Tanjiro and Samurai Jack was having to deal with Scott Pilgrim and his arrogance.

*Tanjiros' confessional*

"Is it weird that I don't think Scott is that bad of a person. He's clearly trying his best to compete in here." Tanjiro said. "...Even if he's a bit big headed."

*Confessional cut*

Squad 15 consisted of the unassuming and incredibly powerful squad of Ryuko, Min Min, Michiru and Kipo, all smiling.

"Now, this...this is overpowered!" Kipo declared.

"...I hate that it's true." Ryuko mentioned.

Squad 17 managed to pull two of the couples together with Rock, Clover, Miko and Pit making up the members.

"Uh, you can be the leader!" Miko quickly said.

"Yeah, you could've just...told me that?" Clover asked a little suspiciously.

Squad 17 was...a bit weird in that it almost all consisted of girls who had parent problems and someone that could easily connect with them on some level.

"I can sense that all three of you share a questionable relationship with one of your parents." Dawn just managed to avoid three swipes. "Well, don't worry, I won't do that again."

"I know you won't 'cause you're a coward!" Catalina yelled at Dawn.

Squad 7 may have had Yumeko and Azula stuck within the same squad, but it also had Mikasa and Darkness...which was practically the same dynamic on the Crows.

"We came here to win and I'm pretty sure that a overprivileged princess doesn't deserve the money." Mikasa answered.

"You might be right, but I am currently in prison away from my privileges, so I do deserve the money." Azula stated.

And Squad 8 was...a little weird, as expected of hobbling together three guys that didn't necessary like the team-up, but...was think of the competition.

"Whoa, whoa, isn't he the ninja guy that wins all of the challenge?" Luigi asked, still shaking.

"Yeah, he may not be...here, but I'm pretty sure we've got an advantage." Legoshi said. "But he would probably kick our butts if we were lazy...or something."

"Okay." Luigi still shook.

"Yeah." Legoshi was also a bit scared.

*Storm Shadow's confessional*

The ninja looked like he scoffed for real.

"As much as this challenge displeases me and does not meld with my training, I have gotten used to this a while ago...even if my teammates are weak."

*Confessional cut*

Somehow at this point (which was twelve minutes into the half-hour break), 14 out of the 17 spots were filled and the rest were in various states of unchecked vibes, unsurprisingly repellant or indecisive...in spite of the really-well made decisions.

People didn't exactly forget donkey lettuce.

"Well...where's the teammates?" Coachman asked. "Actually, it's surprisingly obvious. No-one would want to team up with donkey lettuce man, except for one..."

"Stop dropping anime lines, it makes youse look a fool." Pinstripe said in the most deadpan tone he could muster.

"No, seriously, he is coming up to my face." Coachman said. "Sol Badguy AKA Fredrick, how is your day."

"Shit. And I don't think it's going to less shit." Sol answered, quite in deep in hating the old man.

"Ah...Well I think that you never know how a day turns out especially when I'm around." Coachman's grin got quite wide and...ridiculous.

Sol and Pinstripe were back together and they weren't sure why their leader was still...not sane.


Squad 12 was all Team Terry with Iori, Bayonetta & Basil taking up the rest of the team and they weren't that excited...just elated to be in such an unusual team up.

Squad 14 was the entire rest of the Swordfishes including Nicole, but not including Leshawna weirdly, as they were standing with confidence and sure that they weren't excited for what was going to happen next.

Leshawna was with Dawn, Catalina and Aisling on Squad 18 and they were going off about it.

And Squad 10 was practically the weirdest dream team you could've pulled together with Snake and Samus obviously being paired up for reasons and Hsien-Ko and Rapunzel teaming up to ensure an extended stay on the island.

*Rapunzel's confessional*

She was quite serious.

"First reason: I quite literally got eliminated in the first episode and sometimes, you have to bring all of your skills to go all of the way. Second reason: I just wanted to see some of my friends up in the gold team that are still in this and third reason:...They really do look cute together!" She said, keeping things suprisingly serious.

*Confessional cut*

Squad 16 was a total mismatch, as though the sarcastic genius had one decent pick, the other two were...not decent picks in the slightest.

Soma was practically a crackhead with a cooking degree and Tiny Tina was also a crackhead, but this time she was an explosions expert.

"Yo, let's blow it up!" Tiny Tina yelled.

"No, we are not." Noah dully stated. "We've got bigger problems."

"Like not blowing the competition up! Let's solve that shit."

"...Heh, I like your thinking." Eva just joined up.

"What thinking?" Noah seriously questioned Tina's...think tank.

And while that was happening, Squirrel Girl was having a bit of a moment...in the best terms that I could muster up, as while Nicole had an alliance to deal with and was forced to get into Squad 13, which was now complete.

She realised one thing.

All of the squads had four people and they were complete and she realised that she had a only one choice and it was a powerful one.

*Squirrel Girl's confessional*

She looked like she was about to debate the president.

"I have now come to a executive decision about picking my squad to carry me and my butt towards the next challenge and it was hard and it took me a long while." She told the audience. "...No, it wasn't, but JFK wanted to bang me for some reason and I could care less, because I chose...the hero guys!"

*Confessional cut*

"Let's go, you guys! I know a few guys with swords!" Squirrel Girl declared.

"Wait, why did you take so long to make your decision?" Samurai Jack asked.

"Instinct and a squirrel."

"..." Samurai Jack was flabbergasted.

"That's actually a pretty solid idea." Tanjiro added to the conversation. "Besides, EVERYONE'S IN HERE!"

"I don't care! You guys have your sorry bunches set up?!" Chef just let them stand there in awe. "...You better get in a canoe for your first challenge...because the drop's going to suck!"

"Oh, the drop from gettling eliminated? I bet it's not going to suck!" Squirrel Girl declared.

"...Uh, don't say that." Tanjiro whispered to Squirrel Girl.

Chef then laughed, as the co-host with the brutal sunglasses knew that the drop actually sucked and so the relationsation that if the host doesn't actually interrupt you for some reason...it's going to be crazy.

"You'll wish it was that..."


And indeed, all 17 canoes were a little cramped for real estate on the edge of a waterfall and they were in such an area that was known for the natural trees, robot fauna and the giant fucking drop that the contestants weren't...currently being pushed towards.

"Uh, remember when I said the drop wouldn't suck?" Squirrel Girl asked the other members of the crew.

"Of course, that was a paragraph ago." Deadpool said. "It was funny-"

"It was not, Deadpool!" Squirrel Girl shouted. "Even if every one of us would probably survive the waterfall drop."

"Dang, you better get to reading this thing."

"I can't, but I'd like to."

Sammy, Tifa, Tails and Reg were just focused on the insane drop that was...not there yet.

100 meters to the bottom of the somewhat real lake from the unactivated waterfall was where the squads that didn't pay attention were going to fall to.

"Listen up, campers! Your first challenge is to keep your canoes from falling into that lake and it shouldn't be that hard!" Chef shouted with a megaphone. "Some of you honestly scare with how much you're not scared!"

"Come on, give us a challenge. This is piss easy!" Dante exclaimed.

"Bro, shut up...Chef's talking." Muscle Man went for a quick disrespectful slap.

"The last two squads, teams or whatever still on top of the waterfall ain't eliminated!" Chef saw the sign to go and indeed, the water was go. "Move, move or you'll lose! Hahahaha."

The 17 squads weren't really fighting for their lives...for real, but fighting for their place in the competition and of course, there was more than a few overachievers.

Mostly because...Sakura was doing overtime.

"Will that chick make it or break it?" Chef announced. "You'll find out when this show comes back from the break! You better be there!"


To be continued in the second part of the four-man group challenge, where the fighting comes from Chef really putting these guys through the metaphorical wringer through more of his challenges and more of the military stuff!

Even if the special guest is a little apphrensive about it.

Squad 1/Boys of the Town: Dante, Muscle Man, Satori Tendou & JFK

Squad 2/Double Up: Tifa, Sammy, Tails & Reg

Squad 3/Queen of Fighters: Yuri, Sakura, Mai & Kasumi

Squad 4/Short Girl Squad: Uraraka, Tiana, Penny & Mystique Sonia

Squad 5/Paper Stackers United: Giovanni, Riley, Shego & Nobara

Squad 6/Revived Swordfishes: Sokka, Heavy, Khun & Cassie

Squad 7/Antagonistic Friends: Azula, Mikasa, Yumeko & Darkness

Squad 8/The Soft & Strong: Storm Shadow, Luigi, Legoshi & Tanya

Squad 9/Meme House: Deadpool, Lowain, Joseph & Kyo

Squad 10/Comeback Machine: Snake, Samus, Hsien-Ko & Rapunzel

Squad 11/Swordmeisters: Samurai Jack, Tanjiro, Squirrel Girl & Scott Pilgrim

Squad 12/Team Bogard: Terry Bogard, Iori, Bayonetta & Basil

Squad 13/Bad-ish Blood: Coachman, Pinstripe Potoroo, Sol Badguy & Nicole

Squad 14/Young, Dumb & Woke: Kipo Oak, Ryuko, Min Min & Michiru Tamegori

Squad 15/Leftover Squad: Noah , Eva, Tiny Tina & Soma

Squad 16/Love's Weapon: Clover, Rock, Miko Kubota & Pit

Squad 17/Passionate Punchers: Dawn, Catalina, Aisling & Leshawna

68 CONTESTANTS, BABY! Seriously, I need to have a counting guy or something, because my numbers are off and my methodology is kinda questionable.

Chapter 77: Episode 17-2: Sending A Message Together

Summary:

Now with our 68 friendly campers packed together into 17 teams of 4...Chef decides to torture them through a challenge.
Military-style with our first set of mini-teams qualifiyng to not get booted off?
Of course, there's some drama shenanigans in between Chef barking at the campers to get serious.
Who got serious in this part?

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 17: Squads of Four
Part 2: Sending A Message Together

If you're wondering how I'm doing the eliminations, there's 'bout to be 64 people next time...and also, this challenge is already starting in its usual wild fashion!

With love stuck together, apparently destined enemies against each other and 17 teams trying to survive whatever Chef was thinking of when he was making the challenge!

So, they're not going to have a fun time and you guys will enjoy this chapter!

1602jaw: Honestly, it took me a few times to get the teams right and plus Luigi's practically going to turn his reputation around by existing in there! Glad you appreciated the first chapter!

Memeking: This part does have some shenanigans and honestly, I re-evaluated the numbers several times and yes, one time it was at the funny number...but alas it was not to be! I also like that you liked my choices for the squads!

Now, that's over...review if you have read it.


"And man, we are back! With Squirrel Girl in the right team this time around!"

"Shut up, Chris! I'm on the right team!" Squirrel Girl yelled, as Tanjiro was doing it double time. "...You guys know how to row, right?"

"Not really." Tanjiro nervously said.

Of course, Chris McLean chuckled at the 17 groups of four (as Squirrel Girl was "forced" into Squad 11 trying to row their way out of falling into a waterfall and there was a lot of rowing.

Some weren't doing super well.

"Oh my god, do something, witch!" Catalina yelled.

"I am trying." Dawn said, calmly rowing with...surprising power. "But I'm not enough."

Soon, Squad 17 with all of the might of Leshawna and Catalina...went overboard and so did Squad 11, even with the very powerful set of members that would've catapulted them to safety.

"Why did you do that?!"

And also, Squad 2 with one extra member was still on the verge of losing and experiencing the drop.

"Come on, guys! We've got the numbers and we've got the experience!" Tifa encouraged the rest of the team.

"I hate saying it, but I do have BOTH!" Sammy really put it all into her row.

But since Tails and Reg couldn't exactly row with their short arms, it ended up bumping into another squad who didn't really like...a lot of the contestants.

"Move your butt out of the way!" Tiny Tina tried to swing with one oar.

"Hold up, you need to move out of the way." Tails aggressively suggested.

"Nope, you're moving." Eva stood up.

"Hold on, wait..." Tails tried to block Eva's kick.

And just like that Squad 2 was knocked out of the competition by Eva's aggressive kick that came all of the way from Squad 15, as Noah and everyone else was trying to double time it to compensate for Eva...essentially spinning it around.

Squad 15 was not having a good time, as they fell over the waterfall as well.

Squad 5 was also pretty close to the waterfall and they were trying to swing it as fast as they could.

"Goddamn, I hope that ain't us!" Riley just saw the drop seriously.

"Then don't look down, because villains don't do that!" Giovanni declared.

"Down where, it's just water."

"...Oh."

Regardless of that conversation, they didn't stop rowing even when Squad 17 got blown over the waterfall quite easily and blown was really the emphasis on that part, because there was one thing.

"Uh, that ain't-" Riley saw Azula confidently smile.

"She's got enough villain cred! Save some for the rest of us!" Giovanni had to yell.

Shego and Nobara were basically rowing double time to make up for Riley's short arms and Giovanni practically making them a target for Squad 7 (unrelated to shonen anime) with Azula sending a fireball.

*Darkness' confessional*

She looked quite serious.

"In this kind of event, there are only a few ways to go out. Sabotage, getting sneak attacked or defeated and sure, I'd like one of those things to happen to me...but Azula's not me, so..."

*Confessional cut*

In typical fashion, Azula came down with a shot of fire towards one of the canoes in a dirty manner...you know, bringing some heat to the canoe in hilarious fashion.

"Thanks, Giovanni." Shego just let the fire hit.

"No problem." Giovanni tried a little something, but...

It still hit, sending the canoe backwards into Squad 14, who were all young, dumb and woke enough to realise that they had to do something...but couldn't exactly do that without leaving the canoe.

"What the actual fuck!" Ryuko's canoe practically got flambeed in the process.

"Uh...more than half the squads are out of this thing!" Chef shouted. "Azula's just playing the game."

"Why the hell can she do that?" Ryuko asked, still trying to recover the canoe.

"...Because it's funny to someone, APPARENTLY!" Michiru may have wanted to make a statement.

As Squad 14 went down and hilariously...Squad 12 was definitely seeing their competition literally fall off.

"My god, this challenge's...definitely a bit wild." Terry Bogard stated. "Put this pedal to the medal, you guys! Do it, dudes."

"I said it once during crisis time, so shut your mouth!" Iori's yelling somehow improved his rowing.

"...Well, it worked."

Iori was just silently pushing his squad forward, as Bayonetta still somehow carried the whole team in spite of the efforts and Basil was there, sure that he had nothing to do.

*Basil's confessional*

The mouse detective was quite contemplative.

"I have the evidence to put away that man for the rest of his life, even considering his super-natural nature, but...not exactly a way to actually show it. At the very least, my teammates are ridiculous."

*Confessional cut*

Terry Bogard, Iori and Bayonetta were really putting it all they had, as Basil was also contributing to the madness that was Squad 12.

Squad 7 was surprisingly, very close to the waterfall with Squad 6 not that far from falling down either.

"You know what, even if I lose at this challenge. I'll still have one victory." Azula said.

"Okay, you're still about to fall off." Sokka was still rowing.

"What?" Azula asked. "But you're about to do as well."

"Nah, you're about to fall off." Sokka stated, as Khun came in swinging.

And hilariously enough, Squad 7, who consisted of strong members that didn't row that much, were gone and Sokka's squad was trying to double down on the momentum of knocking out Azula's team.

"New plan, let's not fall down." Khun remarked, going back to rowing.

"LET'S DO THAT!"

Squad 6 was practically panicking to not be in third place, as the bottom half of the leaderboard was filled with powerful teams that would knock anyone out in one single hit.

Squads 2, 5, 7, 11, 14, 15 and 17 were out and there were three that fell down at the same time.

"Oh no!" Rock yelled.

"What do you meannnn..." Pit screamed.

And Squad 16 were goners and so was Squads 3 and 4 at the exact same time, mostly because they bumped into each other and never came back from that.

"Fuck you!" Yuri shouted.

"And thank you too!" Tiana exclaimed.

"No problem." Yuri was at the bottom of the waterfall.

"Alright."

There was Squads 1 (acing it in hilarious fashion and fighting with Squad 13), 6 (still barely surviving), 8 (winning too much), 9 (Hey guys, Deadpool here, so we're in the middle of a crisis), 10 (was in the cave somehow), 12 (getting nearer to the waterfall) and 13 (also on the edge, due to a load of hubris kicking in) to do things.

And then Sokka's team got smashed by Coachman's punch.

"Dear god, that's not going to help us." Sol remarked.

"Yeah, he's right. Actually row yourself!" Nicole was straining to even say this.

"Honestly, no thank you. I did my job well enough." Coachman started with a grin. "You two should really start rowing."

"Get off your ass and start rowing!" Sol shouted. "Dante goes way too much of a shit about you."

"Oh, does he?"

"Yes."

And in what could only be considered comedy, JFK threw some ball of...something at Squad 13, which thanks to Coachman basically making the boat sink, got completely knocked out of the challenge.

*JFK's confessional*

He looked worried.

"For the record, that was a ball of totally not my materials! Er-uh, shut up!"

*Confessional cut*

While that was really funny, JFK apparently cursed his squad, as while Dante was doing his best, Satori Tendou looked back to the fall and also tipped over the canoe.

"Dang, no way we're losing this!" Satori shouted.

"Uh-" Dante saw Storm Shadow throw something.

"Uh, what, we're winning this easily!"

"For real, look!" Muscle Man, as the ninja star was cutting oars. "My oars!"

"Oh..." Satori's oars weren't cut. "...we're screwed aren't we?"

"Aw yeah, it's morbin' time-"

That old meme quite literally sent Squad 1 over the waterfall.

So, now it was down to Squads, 8, 9 and 12 all trying to be the last two teams to finish this challenge to its very end and because of Storm Shadow's cut...Squad 9 had to take a look at it.

"Wow...he really morbed himself out of this mini-challenge for a dead meme!" Deadpool shouted. "You guys, okay?"

"Brah...I can't...I can't...row no more...my bro." Lowain just suddenly stopped rowing.

"Well, uh, my rowing technique is better than his!" Kyo was rowing...badly, as his oars were barely in the water.

"Deadpool, you better take a look at yourself, 'cause we're falling off!" Joseph shouted, desperately trying to Hamon his way out of elimination.

"Yeah, right, the writer would not-OH SHIT!" Deadpool hunkered down.

Squad 9 may have all been memes to some extent, but they weren't lasting much longer after Storm Shadow threw a ninja star at the canoe and caused it to fall off.

"Oh, there's one more spot-"

And just like that, the Meme House were goners aka Squad 9 was out and Deadpool decided to be a little weird with the prose.

"Challenge over! Squads 8 and 10 are worthy to be safe! The rest of y'all better get to my next challenge!" Chef yelled. "It's going to be wild!"

"Woo, let's go, ninja guy!" Luigi shouted. "Maybe you're not a super villain or something!"

"Hey, thank you for being pretty much solid for the thing. But are you going to watch this?" Legoshi asked.

"Yeah, support your old homies."

"...Be a...bit of...a team player."

Legoshi got hit with the stare from Storm Shadow, who just sighed.

"The only thing I care about is the money and the technology, so I do not need to be a team player!" Storm Shadow declared. "Farewell, I will watch from the shadows."

"Fare...well." Legoshi nervously said.

And just like Storm Shadow turned his back on his former squadmates.

*Tanya's confessional*

She was not surprised.

"I can't blame him, he came here to do a job and that happened to involve pulling the two of them to safety. Let him go, Luigi and Legoshi, your performances aren't...really worthy of his." Tanya stated...quickly. "Even if they are still decent."

*Confessional cut*


Squads 8 and 10 were standing, doing some very important stuff like not being squads for long or just watching the rest of the team comprehend what Chef wanted them to do.

"Wild is right. This is some total dooky!" Lowain stated. "And man, I'm excited for this!"

"It's not-" Joseph remarked.

"SHUUUUT UP!" Chef announced. "All you need to do is stack yourselves on top of each other and try to stand as long as you can! There's safety mats if you want to know!"

Lowain and Joseph were both high-fiving each other, as Deadpool and Kyo weren't even mad.

"If you can't stack, you ain't safe! Last two teams standing are safe, it's that simple!" Chef shouted. "Go!"

"Man, you sound real mad." Kyo remarked.

"Yeah, take a chill pill or something." Deadpool casually said.

"You gonna lose if you don't move."

The 15 remaining groups of four were just way ahead of the quip-making duo, who were scrambling into totem pole position and some of them were certainly creative.

"See ya, dudes!" Satori Tendo exclaimed. "We're 'bout to win-"

Muscle Man then literally crushed the volleyball player, as Dante was trying to figure something out and JFK was doing what he does best.

Squad 1 was definitely very organised and not the boys scrambled together into one team, as Muscle Man was now carrying Satori Tendou with his bad smell.

"Holy shit, this is working." Dante said. "Muscle Man, how the heck did you get that name?"

"I got it because I was a badass!" Muscle Man shouted.

Dante was dumbfounded, but decided to wait for JFK, who was in the middle of doing some tactical disruption towards Squad 14 aka the young, dumb and woke that actually formed the tower position.

"Er-uh, you all look hot enough!" JFK shouted. "Wanna quad date 'cause I'm too much for all of you!"

"No! Can you please help your team win?" Michiru shouted from the very top.

"No bueno...wait, is one of you 18?" JFK asked, as the horniness subsided slightly.

"No, we're all too young for you!" Michiru yelled, as Min Min looked like she wanted to say something.

"...No thanks, I don't put any underage pussy-" JFK was practically being shouted at by my team. "-Hold up. You know, my team wants to-"

The young, the dumb and the woke just pointed towards the team that was trying to wave him towards them.

*Dante's confessional*

"My guy JFK's about to be thrown towards the very top if he doesn't get over here! I can't believe he went for underaged ladies, that's actually really funny!" Dante wasn't in a bad mood, while he was saying this.

*Confessional cut*

The boys on the top were stacked up somehow, as Dante was definitely trying to balance four people with questionable accuracy and a few swings here and there.

Bayonetta's team worked surprisingly well, considering that the detective mouse had the fear of god up there.

"Bro, it's two minutes...it will be somewhat fine!" Terry declared.

"...Do you...even have...that much upper body strength?" Basil was practically panicking mid-ask.

"Yeah, team up with me some time!" Terry casually carried.

And of course, in hilarious fashion, Iori was definitely far from the guy with upper arm strength.

The four of them fall, as they collapsed right on the ground...as there was going to be a bit more of that, even with Squad 17 doing surprisingly well.

"...I have a thousand questions. How the fuck are you doing that?" Eva asked.

"I have energy that requires no explanation." Dawn declared, as she and Aisling were both doing their best.

"Trust me, you shouldn't question these weirdos at all." Leshawna declared. "They're ridiculous."

"Okay, so, Squad 14's been like that for a whole minute and the rest of you are-"

"Been stacked up since the same time and we get nothing?" Yuri asked.

"That's what we're doing." Kasumi stated. "Fighting's a thankless job."

"-Squad 3's also been like that for a minute! Yes, I've been watching and yes, the challenge ain't over!"

Dante, Satori, Muscle Man and JFK were still struggling to stand up, as the clock was counting for twenty seconds on their end.

Bayonetta was practically carrying her squad, as the other three were terrible at balancing.

Tifa's squad was almost doing it successfully, especially Sammy being third in totem pole position...and Reg was part metal, part good boy, so it was more like a stack of three.

Squad 11 was doing the anime thing...which would have been good if they didn't start carrying half a minute ago and weren't wobbling half of the time.

Squad 16 were both loving and trying to figure out what they were doing, as Clover, Rock, Miko and Pit weren't...working super well together.

Squad 13...had the unlucky number and interaction, rather unsurprisingly, as they hadn't figured how to even do the stack, aside from Sol and Coachman being in that order.

And Chef...didn't care.

"The challenge is over! The fighting ladies and the ladies that are half-animal, half-something are safe." Chef announced. "We gotta move on!"

"Let's go!" Yuri shouted.

"Nah, you...let's go!" Min Min declared.

"...Let's just ignore that."

*Rock's confessional*

Rock looked like he had experienced something crazy.

"We fell 5 times, but it wasn't like a boomph, but it was more like a woosh...it'll make sense if you get to see it."

*Reg's confessional*

The robot kid looked worried about his squad.

"Probably would have been fine to carry Sammy, 'cause I might be eliminated this way!" Reg complained. "...That sucks."

*Tanjiro's confessional*

The demon slayer looked shocked.

"But our technique was great! And their technique was even greater...so...how I do learn from them!" Tanjiro declared.

*Confessional cut*


So far, four of the seventeen squads were done with the challenge and were in the middle of owning some burritos that may or may not have been stolen from Chris' heads.

And the other thirteen were waiting for whatever Chef wanted them to go through, especially since some of the teams had those same canoes that were thrown over the waterfall.

And they were about to get through on the hilly section of Pahkitew, as there was hills, trees and what not in the area that easily could hide the finish line, as the thirteen squads were stacked up to talk a lot about...something, probably.

"No way, we were so close, man!" Rock shouted. "...so, we need to win."

"Yeah, no duh, I definitely knew that! Anyways, let's do that!" Pit declared. "Let's go!"

"Burn it hot!" Rock stated. "...the challenge."

"We're burning the challenge!" Pit said.

"Did I hear y'all talking?!" Chef yelled, as everyone was rather quiet. "Good, all you need to do is to keep up with me!"

Chef just lifted up a boat like it was not a big deal, as he started to get moving when everyone was carrying a boat and some of them were struggling more than others.

"Aw okay, it's going to be like that, huh?" Eva asked. "I'm the only one with real strength!"

"Come on, Noah's got..." Tiny Tina took one look at the schemer. "...and I made bombs for years, so we're cool, right!"

"No-"

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND MOVE!"

The now last place squad then tried to carry with the rest of 'em and they weren't doing too bad...at the moment, as there were squads less equipped for them.

And Squad 15 passed them at the moment, as Squad 4 aka the Short Girls were taking it a bit slow.

"My god, how do you girls do this all day?" Tiana asked.

"It does take a lot of training." Uraraka explained. "And you're a cook, so you probably have the strength."

"Not that kind of strength." Tiana said, sweating like a fool.

Noah and Soma were just looking at the four short-ish girls.

*Soma's confessional*

The red-haired cook had a dumb smile.

"Okay, you girls were awesome in the challenge! But we've gotta win, so I'm sorry to pass you four!" Soma shouted. "See ya next time!"

*Confessional cut*

Back in the front of the pack, as Bayonetta and Tanjiro's two squads were currently right behind Chef and were still on top of the game...unlike Sol and JFK's squads, who were having some issues.

"Look, you're clearly on some undeserved high, but get off your bullshit and speed up!" Sol shouted.

"Quiet, you, Dante's team clearly behind me and your efforts to carry me along!" Coachman had to brag, as Dante raised an eyebrow. "Now then, how do we win?"

"...We do not lose."

"Useful answers, please."

While Squad 13 was weighed down by the fattest contestant, Squad 1 was weighed down by the arms...and the fact that they were all very different heights.

"Bro, lower it down!" Muscle Man told JFK.

"Why don't you get up here, short stuff!" JFK declared.

"Because I can't and 'cause you're dumb."

"Oh, okay, I don't care about you saying that I'm dumb."

Dante and Satori were smirking, as the other two were still carrying and arguing with style.

And unsurprisingly, actually in third place, was a squad that both had no arguments and an surprising amount of interesting things to say and Squad 6 saw Squads 1 and 13 have a moment and didn't care.

"No way, you actually rescued a bunch of guys from your enemy nation?" Khun asked. "That's some good stuff!"

"Of course it is, they were innocent people fed with the Fire Nation's old...fake words!" Sokka said. "They weren't soldiers or anything."

"Cool." Khun remarked. "You teamed up with the guy who wanted to do that?"

"Yeah, it was just us four and his pretty good squad! And now, they ain't good!"

Cassie and Heavy were carrying with passion, as they kept silent.

*Cassie's confessional*

The blonde soldier was feeling a bit satisfied.

"Being in the top 5 in the previous challenge means that my game's finally on point! Whatever that point is, I've got a team that can help me reach it." Cassie stated. "...Am I going to feud with some random person?"

*Confessional cut*

Squads 11 and 12 were acing it, as Chef was the only one that could see them carry it close and they were real close to the finish line, which was visible.

"Oh my god, are we going to do it?" Scott asked.

"YES!" Chef still had the time to yell at the gamer.

Luigi kept on carrying in fear, as Scott was in there.

And there was one massive hill that was ahead of the finish line, but both squads finally pushed through one more time, as Chef casually arrived at the finish line...with both mini-teams arriving a second later.

"Eh, you eight are safe! And the rest of y'all should get your butts to the finish line, boat or no boat!" Chef announced through the megaphone.

"Damn, you really had to do that?" Iori asked.

"Yeah, obviously! I bet that there was a team that got stuck in the middle!" Terry told Iori with a smirk.

"...No way, we didn't even travel that far, it was like a mile."

"Apparently, it's two and a half miles."

Terry and Iori looked down at the start line, which looked to be a fair distance away, as they were in a decent mood.

The rest of two squads were having a decent time...minus Luigi, as Squirrel Girl looked at the drooped down arms that he had.

"Whoa, are you okay? What's with your arms?" Squirrel Girl asked.

"Yeah, they're fine enough! I can move them..." Scott lifted up his arms. "...good-"

Scott's arms then made some windmills on their own.

"Are they good?"

"Good enough to beat this challenge!"

*Scott's...confessional?*

The guy just sat down on the toilet, breathed a sigh of relief and then his arms flopped forward enough for his weight to be shifted forward onto the ground.

"It would be bad if I used a lot more of my power, 'cause my arms aren't strong enough to handle what I've got!" Scott had to brag. "The rest of me...thinks this is easy!"

*Basil's confessional*

Basil put his tweed hat on.

"As much as my team had carried me on, I did my fair share of effort to make it this far! And since there's no rules on wherever the safe people have to go, I have got an investigation to do." Basil said. "With a potential friend."

*Confessional cut*

11 of the 13 squads had arrived by now and some of them were not in the best of states, mostly emotional and the other two had finally arrived and were muddy.

Squads 4 and 16 were the last and the muddies to arrive.

"We got tracked down by a squad and we got lost in mud, so like, you better-" Clover complained.

"Guys, it's Chef! I don't know what you are expecting." Tiana exclaimed.

"I don't care if y'all got mud or not! You ain't safe, yet!" Chef yelled at the two of them. "We got another challenge for you people!"

"Told you." Tiana said.

"Like, it was worth something." Clover said.

"No, it ain't. I got another challenge and you sorry bunch of teams better get to it...at this island's Junkyard Jetty!" Chef yelled. "Follow or get eliminated, I could care less!"

Tiana and Penny looked like they could drop at any moment, but kept on with their fellow heroes towards the next challenge.

The squad of couples also kept on mudding together with each other.


Speaking of the squad of couples, they also shared a moment.

"Look, Pit, you and I are doing pretty good! So, what are you so worried about?" Miko asked. "We're gaming, we could save the world and most importantly, we...urgh-"

"We kissed, so...you know...I don't really know what to do now." Pit said. "I've beat Hades up and you're pretty cool. Clover, have you got advice?"

"Actually, they are good. They're like Mario and Peach!"

"No way..." Pit saw Rock carry Clover for some reason. "...yeah way!"

Rock and Clover just froze up for a second.

"Dudes, it's not that serious yet! Once we're out of the competition, we're going to be a real couple! The real deal!" Rock exclaimed.

"You're cute when you say that kind of stuff!" Clover brung the compliment, as she just got down. "Gotta wash!"

"We can't, though, gotta follow Chef!" Rock shouted. "Urgh, man...this is kinda weird."

"No, it's not! Like, give me a reason why this is weird."

"...Uh...maybe I should stop thinking at midnight! Things get weird." Rock's smile came back. "Let's do it, dudes!"

"Let's do this, you guys! We have gaming, we have rock, we have...more gaming and we have California, so we're going to be the team of all time!" Pit yelled, his mouth coming up with new sentences on the fly. "It's not Morbin' time, it's winning time!"

"Yeah, we're going to morb all over everyone!" Miko shouted.

Rock and Clover weren't even sure what to make of that, as they had no knowledges of memes on the outside...or what the fuck a morb was, but there was one thing for certain.

"Maybe the next round is our round!" Clover suggested. "If I think what I think it means, please don't morb."

"Oh, you said it!" Miko said. "Some movie bombed or something, I don't know."

"But from what I know, it's from a movie called Morbius that bombed like nothing bombed. Maybe it's not, but morb sounds like something good to say!"

"...Uh, doesn't sound so good, right now." Miko realised that making fun of a terrible movie was depressing.

"Wow, that was lame!"

And just like that, Chris McLean took a break from his very important session about Total Drama with his very same, very new look with his gelled up hair.

"Man, so far, we've got six squads safe and the other eleven fearing for their spot in the game, so you know, stay tuned for which one of the eleven squads will suck the most!" Chris had to come in for the last go.


To be continued in the third part of the team-fighting challenge, where the thing may be a bit misleading and the fighting is definitely metaphorical...with some more groups making it out of Chef's self-made hell of challenges!

Low key, I think I need to find a counting guy or something because I don't exactly

And also, a little bit of love is spread around this time around!

Still, though, a reminder of the squads of four that ended up making it work!

Squad 1/Boys of the Town: Dante, Muscle Man, Satori Tendou & JFK

Squad 2/Double Up: Tifa, Sammy, Tails & Reg

Squad 3/Queen of Fighters: Yuri, Sakura, Mai & Kasumi
SAFE!

Squad 4/Short Girl Squad: Uraraka, Tiana, Penny & Mystique Sonia

Squad 5/Paper Stackers United: Giovanni, Riley, Shego & Nobara

Squad 6/Revived Swordfishes: Sokka, Heavy, Khun & Cassie

Squad 7/Antagonistic Friends: Azula, Mikasa, Yumeko & Darkness

Squad 8/The Soft & Strong: Storm Shadow, Luigi, Legoshi & Tanya
SAFE!

Squad 9/Meme House: Deadpool, Lowain, Joseph & Kyo

Squad 10/Comeback Machine: Snake, Samus, Hsien-Ko & Rapunzel
SAFE!

Squad 11/Swordmeisters: Samurai Jack, Tanjiro, Squirrel Girl & Scott Pilgrim
SAFE!

Squad 12/Team Bogard: Terry Bogard, Iori, Bayonetta & Basil
SAFE!

Squad 13/Bad-ish Blood: Coachman, Pinstripe Potoroo, Sol Badguy & Nicole

Squad 14/Young, Dumb & Woke: Kipo Oak, Ryuko, Min Min & Michiru Tamegori
SAFE!

Squad 15/Leftover Squad: Noah , Eva, Tiny Tina & Soma

Squad 16/Love's Weapon: Clover, Rock, Miko Kubota & Pit

Squad 17/Passionate Punchers: Dawn, Catalina, Aisling & Leshawna

Chapter 78: Episode 17-3: Small Team Strategies

Summary:

We've got a lot of small teams in what basically is a microcosm of this weird-ass season.
Dante's still hanging with his boys.
Basil's still trying to pull down Coachman.
And even more so, Chef tortures the contestants for a few more challenges to wring out the winners, the losers...
...and the truest of the losers, never to return to the game.

And there's still a lot happening here, so keep yourself read!

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands
Episode 17: The King of Campers
Part 3: Smaller Team Strategies

Aside from JFK having no brain, it's business as usual on Total Drama!

Shenanigans all of the way up the butt, three couples having some moments in awkward fashion and hell in a handbasket contained in approximately 5,000 words.

Yeah, it's that, plus Ryuko dealing with Khun, the rest of the contestants getting their share of screen time and (most of) everyone not having a good time with Coachman packed within this still large part.


JFK realised that he had messed up kinda bad, as the other three members were a bit...not excited to deal with him.

"...I can't believe I did that!" JFK shouted. "I apologise for looking at those ladies!"

"It's okay...why would you bring that up?" Dante asked. "We're not ready for that discussion!"

"I'm 'bout to get some overage ladies!" JFK's tone just kept on rising.

"Never mind, none of us are ready! Except me because I have a girlfriend!" Dante exclaimed, as Satori was...doing nothing and Muscle Man spun his shirt. "Her name's Trish and she and I are hating."

"I hate my girlfriend, too! We are very alike!"

Satori and Muscle Man were paying attention to this directionless conversation and they...could give less of a shit, but were clearly paying attention.

"...Are you going crazy? This late in the game?" Satori asked. "I've been crazy since the fourth challenge, I mean look at this shit-"

"Yeah, y'all looking at this shit!" Chef yelled. "We're in the junkyard and all you can do is ruin this show's rating!"

The first squad stopped talking, as they were at the Junkyard Jetty, one of the many new additions to Pahkitew Island that don't make any sense, covered with open shipping containers, a ton of dust and so many random car scraps that were perfect for a shooting mini-challenge.

It was not a shooting mini-challenge.

"You guys know how to beat up a car? We've got 13 cars and some of them need beating up 'cause there is no reason at all!" Chef shouted. "You guys know how to swing, so get going!"

It could be a shooting mini-challenge if people didn't give a shit about teamwork and there was a lot of people that gave a shit about teamwork, including the two romantic couples.

Pit, Clover and Miko were going in on their car and Rock was swinging a stick.

*Rock's confessional*

Rock was genuinely in a good mood.

"So, I found this guitar and it was in the junkyard, so it only broke in the craziest way possible! Pretty sure I saw Dante combo a car in the middle with his homies!"

*Confessional cut*

Coachman to put it in meme talk, saw the DMC stonks...basically, as the Boys on the Rise (Squad 1) were teaming up to disintegrate a car, even with Satori throwing a volleyball at the hood to smash it up...just about though.

While the old man of Squad 13 was thinking of quite the destructive one-up on Dante's team and Pinstripe Potoroo was trying to pull out the glock, Sol had a better idea in his bare hands.

"How about you blokes decide wherever to burn the car or not, because that damned demon hunter-" Coachman said, sure that he was going to get cut off.

And of, he got cut off by a combo of his own squad's making.

Sol started off with a pretty casual Ground Vortex, which was literally a fiery sliding punch to the ground and right into the car...and the problems started right away with the Bandit Bringer.

That flew the car an absurd amount forward, which only Nicole could catch up with a high-hitting karate kick that basically flipped the car backwards and then and only then, the car got some bullet holes.

"Hey, I got some of dese!" Pinstripe yelled, as he stopped putting holes in his squad's wrecked car. "Finish it off, big guy."

"Hahaha and I will!" Coachman boasted, as the ville villain actually brought the power towards the car.

A whip strike that sent it apart and blew it up.

"Well, then...will you offer anything better, Dante? Hmmm."

Of course, Dante offered up a combo with the best of the guys and on the town, the car was sliced up in spectacular fashion and the emphasis was actually on was...because Chef noticed that two cars were just...

...for lack of a better word, evicerated in style...as Dante was definitely having a conversation and Nicole was wondering what kind of cars would even remotely be like this.

"Yo, who the hell slices a car into pieces?! Anyways, whatever team Dante's on and the old guy's crew wins this one!" Chef shouted. "Uh, the rest of you gotta do the thing and get the heck out of here!"


Though it was not long, it was definitely long enough for Basil and hilariously, Bayonetta to do some looking into some random stuff about the vilest villain in the game so far.

Mostly because they just happened to be in the same area.

"You do know I can do this alone?" Basil asked. "Though you may have height, power and charisma, I do have detective skills."

"I'm friends with one who found a witch and for the record, I was pretty damn sneaky!" Bayonetta remarked. "So, you need a lady's touch."

"I could have asked Tails, if he was not too preoccupied with the challengeges." Basil sneered at the witch's help. "But I do not have many options worth considering."

While they had their conversation, they were looking around Coachman's general area of the mens' bed house and there was already something that was really important, mostly because it was up in a hidden compartment of a drawer.

The two of them shared the very important detail of a envelope that was meant for someone and obviously,it had the old man's name.

"That was quick." Bayonetta sounded dissappointed.

"...Weirdly quick for a-"

Basil actually wanted to finish that sentence, but he saw that the letter was...the biggest mix-up that he had ever seen, as it was a statement of intent for not giivng a shit about Alastor.

"What's a Alastor and how do we find out about it?" Basil asked.

"He's either in league with another demon or trolling a demon. Either way, we found some small stuff!"

The two were kinda dissapointed, but not to find about this Alastor guy, but because they got trolled and also because, Bayonetta sensed something...the booming footsteps that was both impending and more...devilish.

And then, of course, in very discreet fashion...

...windows were broken, a mouse was trying to maintain decorum and a 8ft tall witch saw the old man smile at her.

"Are they both very stupid or very bold?" Pinstripe asked, seeing the broken window.

"...Both, as you can see." Coachman definitely saw Basil and Bayonetta run...strut...get around the cabin awkwardly at speed. "Congratulations, you have been owned."

"It was his idea. Apparently it worked!" Pinstripe declared.

Basil and Bayonetta were still running awkwardly out of the villainous duo's sight.

*Coachman's confessional*

He had a weird genuine smile for once.

"I do not know what is more impressive, the fact that one of my jokes has had an initimidating effect on them, them finding about my Alastor problem or the fact that they're strutting like they actually have somewhere to be."

And of course, he had to ruin it with malice.

"...Other than the elimination pit, which I have no idea on how to bring them there. But I will bring them there!"

*Confessional cut*


Speaking of trolled, these guys were still on the Junkyard Jetty, though it was in a very different area, as there was more than the fair share of water surrounding the contestants in their dining area.

Or rather, area with one massive table that was lit all blue like to creep out the contestants and rather, some of them were barely spooked before appreciating the aesthetic.

Minus the table and having a massive pile that was obviously covered with a carp with a ton of metal and wood that stuck out from under there.

"No way! Is that really the challenge?" Rock asked. "Building stuff?"

"Not really, maggot! It's all about putting some pieces together to make something quick, it'll test your communication and your speed, because y'all are slow as molasses!" Chef yelled, as he pulled up the tarp. "You good with chairs?"

"Nope, dude."

"Good! GO, GO, GO!"

The remaining nine teams were sure that they were not only going to make it but also make their own mission to ensure that one of the teams would be automatically sent home.

And a lot of them didn't really know how.

"Uh, what do you mean by 'your fire's going to make this challenge easy' because that is stupid." Mikasa came in swinging on the right front leg. "...You don't know how to do this."

"Well, I will admit to that...but your leg is currently upside down in an impossible fashion."

Mikasa's leg was indeed jammed into the seat.

"Your loss for not reading the plan."

"It's your loss for not listening to me."

Darkness was...there and Yumeko was doing something very weird...yet unsurprising, as she was rotating some wood around as she should and honestly, Darkness was doing surprisingly good.

Because she was actually connecting the pieces of the wood together.

"You two! I may like having being tortured on my private parts, but that doesn't mean I can't build a chair!" Darkness declared, as she posed with her spear. "...You guys were okay with that."

"Emphasis on were. That was ridiculous." Azula was a bit disgusted, as Yumeko was trying to not vomit.

"Yes, it was."

They were more motivated in spite of that somewhat traumatic conversation, as the four of them got to work on trying to build an actual chair, as Azula was basically leading the charge.

Tails' team was winning for very obvious reasons, as the two-tailed fox and Tifa looked like they could really build some chairs.

"So, get the north left...upper left...fourth leg into the fourth hole!" Tails said, sure that he was mixing a few things up.

"Oh, you meant that this leg?"

Reg just held both front legs like he had gotten a treasure.

"Yeah!" Tails said. "You really had to hold them ujp?"

"Pretty much." Reg was working on it. "...I'm doing the legs and I think I might have messed up."

"No way..."

There was definitely a rhythm to it that was not happening with most of the other teams, as Tifa kept on trying to get the best leg out of a giant box with random wooden shit in there, Sammy looked at it and saw that the legs were the wrong way around, Tails had the blue print and assembled the hardest parts and Reg...was on the legs.

Though the two mismatched duos weren't doing too bad, there were two rivalling groups that were fighting to make the best chair.

Azula's group was still stuck with Darkness loving the splinter and the rest of them doing pretty good, all things considered.

And Sokka's group was stuck with a chair that didn't look the best.

"Okay, Azula, how about this? My team's chair rock solid!" Sokka declared.

"I mean, it's not rock solid." Khun tried to tell him.

"Yeah, right, ours was finished first and that's all that matters!"

"I don't know, Chef's expecting a chair that doesn't look like it's about to fall apart."

"I try my best! This chair good enough for underpaid cook." Heavy had two halves of two broken legs together, as he said that.

"...Okay, I won't stop you." Khun remarked.

*Cassie's confessional*

"Sokka really does need to get Azula out of his head, because she talked some bullshit to him once and all of sudden, quality doesn't matter as long as he gets first. He really fell for her trap." Cassie said, completely in the mood to do a roast.

*Mikasa's confessional*

"Well, Azula apparently put a spell on him because it doesn't look like he's going to win and I could care less about it, but he's our main competition."

She said like she couldn't have cared less.

*Confessional cut*

"I can see your four put some craftmanship and effort into your chair." Chef announced. "You ain't fools no more!"

"Oh, thank you, Chef! Amy always says-" Sammy couldn't finished the sentence.

"I've gotta check two other chairs, I don't have time for this."

Squad 2 was clear to do whatever they wanted to do, dumb or not....and as Chef passed the other groups with their unfinished or even unconstructed chairs, there they were.

The two duelling squads with the two duelling chairs, one that looked pretty boring and the other that was done quickly.

And of course, the co-host with the sunglasses dropped them to look at Sokka.

"Is this a joke?" Chef coldly Sokka, who was overconfident.

"No, we did it first." Sokka asked, as the chair's front left leg was...broken.

"Look, I ain't dealing with funny business! Them ladies' chair looks like something I could sit on...yours' ain't!" Chef was still right in the warrior's face. "And that means your team ain't passing!"

"Sorry, Chef!" Sokka panicked. "...Does Azula win?"

"Of course, she does! She got a good, quick chair and yours is broke."

Azula and Yumeko just sighed in relief as they didn't want to be with Mikasa and her watchful eyes, as the two duos waved to each other.

"Squads 2 and 7 pass finally! The rest of you...better follow me!"

As the rest of them, especially the now angry Squad 6, were going to wherever the next challenge was....the two duos that previously made Squad 7 kept their distance.

Especially Mikasa and Darkness.

"Look as much as I have certain...quirks, I can easily keep a secret." Darkness explained. "Because you look like you're keeping a secret."

"I don't know how you could tell." Mikasa answered. "But here it is..."

They got in real close together and was hiding behind some different boxes.

"I saw Azula, Yumeko, Coachman and Pinstripe sitting somewhere while I was out using my gear and considering what they've done, they're up to no good." Mikasa quickly explained. "And apparently, they've got two other members."

"That makes sense." Darkness said. "...But how do we fight those four?"

"I've got a group with Noah...and that's about it." Mikasa stated. "But Tanya does have an alliance."

"Good, because I've wanted to join them. But they kept on rejecting me every time for some reason."

"I think because they knew that you are a liability alone, but with the other two, we should good."

"Ok."

"Ok."

And just like that, the two former Crows were out of there, while the duo in alliances were having much more important matters in another room.

"It's weird how we're both equals in completely different ways. But that is to be expect, we are both geniuses." Azula just conceded her cards.

"Well, that is true. Unlike you, I don't mind taking a loss, but you know I'm here to also help my friends out." Yumeko stated, just putting her cards in a box. "That was a pretty fun game, wasn't it."

"...Yes, it was." Azula said.

Like friendship, baby!


As for the rest of the squads, they were once again, back in the mess hall and this time, they were to collaborate on a little bit of writing that Chef wanted for obvious reasons.

"Now you guys are back in this place and this time, you're going to have to write about me! I don't care if you respect me or not, you've got an hour to write 500 words about your favourite Chef!"

"Everybody's favourite Chef is Soma, obviously." Clover remarked.

"Write an essay about me or shut your mouth!"

"Okay, sir."

Chef didn't really have the time to make Clover shut up for a whole second, as there was much more importants to do...like make the teams actually write.

Sokka's squad was definitely thinking of some ideas.

"Man, he's scary! I bet he scare his kids." Sokka complained.

"Okay, he would do that, but right now we've got think about more things than about how he pees your pants." Khun remarked with a smirk.

"Nah, he's not that scary!"

"...You should be quiet."

The sixth squad was currently taking their time, while the ninth squad was doing what one of them did best and the other three was practically hating at the moment.

"Yo, this is some bullshit..." Kyo said very quietly. "...What he's writing is going to get us wrecked in the face."

"I don't know, I just hope that Chef finds it creative." Lowain nervously whispered. "Or good."

Lowain and Kyo were trying to put in some ideas, as Joseph was really looking at the paper with...plain amusement, as Deadpool was writing down a letter towards Chef, probably a bit insulting.

Even though it was also somehow at the same time, a certain movie's script.

They weren't the only quartet making some weird words, as the Short Girl Squad was finally getting into business.

"I can't believe you two like Chef." Penny said. "The man is petty as heck!"

"Look if you were getting treated like that, you'd would start causing problems." Tiana was actually watching Sonia write her best.

"I would not 'cause I have standards, girl."

"You want to know how bad he gets it? It's real bad."

"...Sounds believable." Penny just dismissed the cook, as the two black chicks were having a bit of a talk.

While Penny Proud and Tiana were doing it and Mystique Sonia was writing with Yasha on the back seat providing some ideas, Uraraka was doing something pretty unsurprising.

Looking at the other teams and how they were doing.

*Uraraka's confessional*

She was a bit nervous.

"Just because I think of many idea on how to compliment Chef." Uraraka said. "...And then I realised all of them would be kind of weird in English, so I didn't say much."

*Confessional cut*

And with that being, the two couples were sharing some moments together, writing a little something for the Chef that they did not really like, as Rock was the only one that wanted to write.

"Like, what do we do?" Clover asked. "We're not writers or anything!"

"Well, we do what we do. Rock this mini-challenge and hopefully, get our butts into the safe zone." Rock whispered, still doing the air guitar. "And Pit's butt too."

"Yeah...wonder what's up with them?"

"Pretty sure we could ask."

As the two loving duo was hanging out, Pit and Miko were having a problem of sorts and it was...both ridiculously obvious and yet didn't come up until now.

"You're a thousand and two hundred years old? Oh my god, you probably saw the middle ages." Miko whispered. "Was it crazy down in the middle ages?"

"Uh, I can't tell you because I was like a 7 year old in angel years...but I can tell you that Victorian times with our technology would be dumb." Pit said, real awkwardly. "The dirtiest people ever."

"Holy cow, it would both be gamer hell and gamer heaven. Like I do play video games on the highest level...it'd be like that all of the time." Miko was bouncing some words around.

"My fellow gamer, I do propose that you are quite the scrub." Pit just waited a second. "It'd be just like that!"

"Yeah!"

Rock and Clover weren't really distracted, as much as they were flummoxed by the odd conversation between the gamers.

*Clover's confessional*

She was very to being, like, tired of their bullshit.

"That's great that you're in love and all and the fact that you've got an...century-long age gap, but you two stop being like idiots and help us do this essay about this chef!" Clover complained again.

*Confessional cut*

Right next to the master-piece making squad that had Deadpool making his usual stuff, Lowain adding some suggestions and Joseph and Kyo trying to see who could fire some clackers into Chef's pocket...

...was the paper stackers, the money makers, the real OGs (or not, since Nobara didn't know what that meant) Squad 5 and the writing trio of Shego, Giovanni and Riley.

"Yo, Chef is gonna regret doubting us! This shit goes hard, my guy!" Riley said.

"Yes, it does." Giovanni stated. "We're clear to make the hottest essay of all time."

"It ain't an essay, it's some bars for a song that I ain't making. But this is where Lil Breezy's starting!"

"Dawg, you've got a whole career ahead of with these bars." Giovanni bragged.

And they were done with their verse and chorus that Shego could only cringe and badly hit her reaction.

"Wow, they're...uh...definitely bars." Shego just couldn't care less, as the two boys cheered. "Nobara, help me out here."

"I got bestowed a new language, give me a second! These bars are terrible." Nobara said to only Shego and only her.

The ladies weren't exactly in there to pump the boys, but that would imply that they needed gassing up in the first place, as Squad 5 were confident enough to slam it down on a table.

And subsequently, leave every other team not ready to handle the wrath of Chef Hatchet, as it was now officially sunset and some of them were a bit tired.

"Nigga, it's over for you! You're gonna pass us or you gonna die." Riley bragged.

"And as villains, we're compelling to give you that choice! This thing's about to top the charts...as big villains!" Giovanni bragged.

The two of them were plain sure.

"...I'm gonna take my chances in dying, if this is chart-worthy. Y'all suck!" Chef shouted at Squad 5, as their girls weren't that surprised. "You don't qualify!"

Shego and Nobara were watching Riley and Giovanni swear up a storm, as they knew a bit better for them to basically care about the challenge.

*Shego's confessional*

She was pretty uncaring...like usual.

"I told the both of them that Chef was going to be a hater.

*Confessional cut*

However, there was still 15 more minutes to do some more writing, so obviously, there wasn't a lot that had finished, but there was also one other team that did finish.

And they were proud of it...if Deadpool counted as non-binary.

"Honestly, writer, why did you go there? I've got something great to show!" Deadpool declared. "Chef, be prepared to see something good!"

"Uh, man, I think you might like it." Lowain just tried to keep the atmosphere positive. "Maybe."

"Last time I heard that, it was GARBAGE!" Chef yelled, as he got the two-sided essay from Deadpool and Lowain.

Kyo and Joseph were just looking not very surprised at what he was going to say...as Chef slowly read the entire thing and he was shocked at how weird it was, as the chef with the anger just put it down...looked at Deadpool and asked one important question.

"Why did you go above and beyond in the stupidest way possible? Look...this is...this is too much. You guys pass and you scare me!"

"Looks like I did my job, you guys." Deadpool remarked. "To be fair, I wanted to scare you."

"Bruh..." Lowain just read it. "...you really had to do it to Chef? You were wildin' on this one."

"Why not?"

"You just wrote Chef's a story on the battlefield."

Joseph and Kyo were a little surprised that the story somehow completely changed between the last time they saw it and this time around.

"Damn, gotta hand it to ya. You're good at things when you need to." Kyo stated, as Deadpool was gaining all of the high fives. "I still don't know why you didn't ask me."

"...Because they sucked a giant load of ass!" Lowain announced.

*Kyo's confessional*

Kyo was definitely not mad.

"Alright, I'm fine with the opinions of some furry, I'll address in my next poem! And then he's going to like it!" Kyo expressed himself quite aggressively. "I bet Iori sent him."

*Confessional cut*

The clock was slowly counting down to the 1 hour limit and so far, there was only three teams that had done their essay and only one had passed so far, as Squad 15.

"I told you that was not going to work." Noah remarked.

"Come on, I can do way better than him at sautees, slicing, dicing, making verrines, cheese-"

"Okay, that's not the point. You got 299 words, not 300." Noah told Soma, who pretty much looked confident. "Seriously, you can count it."

"Hold up, it's not that many words." Soma said.

"It is, stupid!" Tiny Tina declared.

Eva huffed off to the side.

And of course, Squad 4 finally came back with a very respectable essay that had one thing that was needed in this mini-challenge.

"Is it so hard to actually compliment me? Squad 4, you're through! Rest of y'all, you better stop sucking or else you're going to the final round, losers!"

"Okay, okay, calm down with the insults, I'm sure that they were trying their best." Uraraka argued. "They put their best foot forward and messed up a bit, so what?"

"Wait...you want to read this?" Penny asked. "Look at this!"

"Wait, what do you mean-"

Uraraka looked over Squad 5's top of the line rap and it was...giving her an new experience, as the other teammates were giving her some space, as she was reading down line by line.

Mystique Sonia was a bit nervous at looking over at that.

Penny realised that it was trash with no hope of being good.

Tiana plain didn't understand and looked like she didn't care for the rest.

"-Oh no, this is terrible! This is so terrible!"

"You know what. Thank you." Penny said what was needed to be said.

The four of them weren't all short, but they were girls that were ready to own whatever it is they were about to own in the next episode, as the 12 other squads that had qualified were doing something...

The rest of them?

Actually was going to have some spotlight in the next part of this episode, as Chris was in here, only doing the outro.

"Now that JFK's off the screen this episode, you guys are probably wondering who's going to get sent home and how does Chef keep on torturing these other players? Find out after the break, though."


To be continued in the final part of this team challenge, which will definitely contain some of 'dat sauce especially with the last team to be left in the game and stuck in the competition...to be sent right back out of it with speed!

SAFE BOYS:

Squad 1/Boys of the Town: Dante, Muscle Man, Satori Tendou & JFK

Squad 2/Double Up: Tifa, Sammy, Tails & Reg

Squad 3/Queen of Fighters: Yuri, Sakura, Mai & Kasumi

Squad 4/Short Girl Squad: Uraraka, Tiana, Penny & Mystique Sonia

Squad 7/Antagonistic Friends: Azula, Mikasa, Yumeko & Darkness

Squad 8/The Soft & Strong: Storm Shadow, Luigi, Legoshi & Tanya

Squad 9/Meme House: Deadpool, Lowain, Joseph & Kyo

Squad 10/Comeback Machine: Snake, Samus, Hsien-Ko & Rapunzel

Squad 11/Swordmeisters: Samurai Jack, Tanjiro, Squirrel Girl & Scott Pilgrim

Squad 12/Team Bogard: Terry Bogard, Iori, Bayonetta & Basil

Squad 13/Bad-ish Blood: Coachman, Pinstripe Potoroo, Sol Badguy & Nicole

Squad 14/Young, Dumb & Woke: Kipo Oak, Ryuko, Min Min & Michiru Tamegori

UNSAFE GIRLS:

Squad 5/Paper Stackers United: Giovanni, Riley, Shego & Nobara

Squad 6/Revived Swordfishes: Sokka, Heavy, Khun & Cassie

Squad 15/Leftover Squad: Noah , Eva, Tiny Tina & Soma

Squad 16/Love's Weapon: Clover, Rock, Miko Kubota & Pit

Squad 17/Passionate Punchers: Dawn, Catalina, Aisling & Leshawna

Chapter 79: Episode 17-4: Chef's Solo Stars

Summary:

And there's only five squads left and some of them consist of powerful people and one of them only consists of the power of love...
...and said squad of love is struggling right now, so you better read this to find out who's gone this week!

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands
Episode 17: The King of Campers
Part 4: Chef's Solo Stars

Yeah, I got relationship troubles, meme apologia, Sokka avoiding getting dunked on and some others getting dunked on by their own dumbassery and even a few surprises that you shouldn't scroll down the chapter to read!

No, I'm serious, do not scroll down to see which four got eliminated this challenge, there's...nothing there, just read and review this thing and I will appreciate it (no matter if you say it's bad)

Okay, time to get serious.

I'm a black British guy, so yes, Riley saying the word is fine.

SIXTY-FOUR WILL REMAIN AFTER THIS AND whoever's going to be eliminated will have to work hard in the final challenge to not be!"


"Welcome back, I hope you've got some popcorn because things are about to get spicy." Chris announced. "Without me, so it's not as spicy!"

The remaining twenty-five campers that were walking behind Chef Hatchet were not really that happy about their genuinely mediocre performance...especially Sokka's team of ridiculously overpowered former teammates.

"Give me a second to realise something? Are we simply not fast enough to put out something stupid?" Sokka asked, gritting his teeth. "Is it too slow?"

"My gosh, stop caring about not winning so far." Khun said. "All we need to do is survive."

"I don't want to survive! Do you see JFK surviving?"

"...Maybe if he didn't check who he was hanging out with."

"Doesn't matter...man, what do I do."

Sokka and Khun looked up at Heavy unclucking his actual gun, as the big Russian guy didn't really have anything to say and everything to gesture about their conduct.

Squad 6 all looked at the questionably obtained gun, as Heavy looked at them as though they weren't in a joke.

"It is fake gun...I realise that once I saw it." Heavy kept his determined face. "But I use gun like this before. You three babies get serious!"

Cassie didn't really say anything as she was thinking about whatever the next challenge was, as Chef was back into mixing the campers up.

*Cassie's confessional*

"Judging by the fact that Chef's one of the crazier veterans, I think there's going to be a mud-based obstacle course that involves all four of us tied together." She said, before grinning. "You know, something that doesn't injure people...yeah, right!"

*Khun's confessional*

The slightly douchy good guy was chilling.

"For the record, don't worry about us...but I'm definitely scared of Ryuko, because I'm pretty sure she found out about...my minor scheme." Khun stated. "She's going to be mad for, hopefully, not that long."

*Confessional cut*


"You guys like mud?" Chef asked, a lot of the campers approved.

"No, I like fashion!" Clover declared, as she got a horn to the face.

Where were the campers at?

A muddy obstacle course that wasn't steeped in mud as much as it was slathered with mud all over the course and though the campers were in one of Pahkitew's temperate zones, Chef was perched up on a platform that guaranteed that a sadist would enjoy this challenge.

And they were also on the same eastern side of Pahkitew, as the Junkyard Jetty was still visible from the hillside course.

"Pretty sure I could figure that one out from a mile away. Anyways, you squads are going to have to navigate the Highway of Mud...together!" Chef was watching for the angry reactions. "I don't care if you hate it or not, do it together and the first two to finish it are safe!"

"Uh, how-" Clover was still incredibly confused.

"Great, y'all need to get moving! With this rope, of course."

*Cassie's confessional*

The daughter of a Hollywood actor and a Special Force soldier was...not that surprised really.

"Damn, what a plot twist. Honestly, if there isn't some twist that appeals to some shady fella, this show's definitely having an off day...and nevertheless, us guys are sucking, so we shouldn't suck." Cassie stated.

*Confessional cut*

Squad 6 was actually way ahead of the rest for the virtue of all having people that knew what a crisis was and also ridiculously skilled.

"Hold up, since when are you so good with dealing with mud?" Khun asked. "Doesn't seem like it."

"...Shut your mouth, you frat boy wannabe." Cassie whispered to Khun.

"I was talking about Sokka." Khun just finished his statement, as Cassie just calmed down.

"Sorry..."

Cassie was willing to dish out the insults.

"...but you're still a frat boy wannabe."

"Guys, we've gotta win. We all look kinda weird to each other, but we've got skills that are kinda weird! Let's just move on." Sokka just made that up on the fly.

The sixth squad were still consistently crawling the muddy limbo section, the less muddy long jump and a lot of slippery twists and turns that was really mixing them up in the most literal sense.

By making them fall off and forcing their team off through the power of rope, Chef was getting a smile out of this and the sixth squad just got back up.

And as for the others...they weren't doing much better in many regards, Miko straight up smashing the whole team into a pole that, at least, didn't make them fall down.

All except one surprisingly and it wasn't exactly the most cohesive team either.

"Bruh, I've wanted to say this for a life, but your hair's gay as hell." Riley said.

"Do I look like I care, my hair fits my powers!" Giovanni declared, as...

...he was making the mud act a bit different with his powers, which somewhat made the turns and twists section of the course less slippery for them.

Nobara also didn't really care about falling over, as Shego just went with her and the other two were basically sliding.

They were making this chaotic team-up work, even if Riley was sliding along, Giovanni essentially cheated, Nobara pulled the team along and finally, Shego was at the back shooting at the other teams.

"Yeah, nigga, we're winning this!" Riley shouted. "We're gonna win this thing!"

"Are we, though? The guys in blue are gonna pass us." Shego said, as Squad 6 went ahead. "Actually, they did."

"All we gotta do is not lose, ain't that hard."

"Good enough for me...still not going to lose to some losers."

Squads 5 and 6, like their numbers, were pretty close to each other on the course, even if they were trying to send each other off the hurdles that were as slippery as ever.

Squad 16 was kinda in a bit of a pickle...through sheer willpower and fate being a comedy specialist, they were somehow tied up and also somehow in third place in spite of their predicament.

"Guys, you go left and I go right! This is some crazy shit, my guys!" Rock shouted. "Come on, rope, help me out here, man!"

"Rock, the rope's not alive and it's not stronger, so all we need to do is...cut it?"

Pit got an incredulous look from the rest of the squad.

"...I get it, that was the first thought I had, though."

"Don't worry about it, we just need to roll and we should be good." Rock just eased the tensions, as Miko knew what to do. "That's not what I meant-"

Pit, Rock and Clover got the washing machine treatment, as they were dizzy as all hell and through the power of raw momentum and Miko's surprisingly good technique, they weren't messed up.

And Miko was the only one that was not vomiting and Clover stopped after one thing.

"At least, my fashion's a bit cleaner!" Clover just shouted. "Still did you have to-"

"Shhhh...look..." Miko wanted the secret agent fashionista to look at her boyfriend, as Pit was back on track. "...We could be safe."

"They're literally a mile ahead, I can't really do anything." Clover said, as there was one thing that both Miko and Pit had. "Like, you two pull something!"

At the moment, Clover didn't have her gadgets (mostly because Jerry took them away and she would normally have her skills), but everyone aside from Rock had one thing.

Squad 17 could jump real good and all of them landed pretty well.

*Rock's confessional*

The rocker with the blonde hair was motivated.

"My feet may have been aching, but my mind was ready to be cream of the crop...or cream of the mud, man! And then I realised that the top two are miles away, but that's okay, just gotta put that mind into the next round." Rock was definitely smiling.

*Miko's confessional*

The purple-haired gamer was in there.

"...Ow, that was awesome! Okay, they may have all sorts of things and may be miles ahead, but we could still win this!"

*Confessional cut*

First and second place, though, were practically evenly matched and considering they had almost no beef with each other, it was bound to be one of those things going into the slide jump, the final section of Chef's hastily made muddy course.

Squads 5 and 6 were trying to make some good drama with each other.

"Oooh, who's going to take a bit more of the scraps right now!" Sokka shouted. "And I know who it's going to be!"

"Uh, maybe it's us because we're literally skating through this." Shego bragged, ready to take a swipe.

"You may skate, but we can jump-"

"Shut up."

They weren't really moving much...until they did at speed, practically slipping off the ramp with some serious jumps and just like that, they made some clean jumps besides one member.

And that one member was in the back for Squad 6 and the member was in the very middle of Squad 5 and hilariously, they both made it their worth in...

...hilarity.

No matter how high both squads jumped, they both smacked head first into the finish line thanks to them both not having the greatest balance in the world.

"Congrats, you both tied! And still safe! Squads 5 and 6 aren't on the chopping block, but the rest of you are really on there! But there's only one more squad that will pass before..."

Chef just wanted to put in a dramatic pause, while the two finished squads got up.

"...THE FREE-FOR-ALL MASSACRE!"

"Come on, Chef Hatchet, you've been in the military too long to just drop the word massacre like that." Cassie said to what might as well have been the thin air.

"It will definitely be massacre and betrayal." Heavy just butted right in front of Cassie. "They're from bad teams and our team is not bad!"

"Are you sure about that?" Cassie just had to show some attitude. "Because we're not exactly in that team anymore."

"HAHAHA, hot tub incoming!"

While the two squads just were done with it, the other three then groaned from a mile away and were still very audible in spite of the distance.

"You know I'd be hating if I were them...'cause they ain't me!" Riley bragged.

"They're not nine years old, that's a net benefit, really." Nobara walked past to sling some insults. "And they're not pint-sized dumbasses."

"Yo, I thought we were good!" Riley shouted towards the redhead that ignored him. "Hold up, why are they coming?"

Nobara wasn't even there by the time Riley stopped saying stuff.

"Because I got something to tell 'em and it ain't pretty..." Chef announced. "...They've gotta clean the toilets!"

Riley was horrified, as did the finally arrived Squad 16, as the rest of the contestants weren't that miffed at the cleaning job that they had to do, as it was going to be an easy one...

...Though Chef's tone implied the obvious.


"It's as simple as it can be! You squads have to clean the toilet full on, all the way down, picking down the last piece of grime until I think it is clean! DO YOU HEAR ME! CLEAN AS IT CAN BE!"

"Sir, yes, sir!" The remaining contestants affirmed, as they were standing right in front of the most frequently used toilets in the game.

And fortunately for no-one but Chef, some genius decided to dirty it up right near the potential teams' cabins and they were clearly dirty as all can be, down to the many, many spots of grime and even a whole bunch of paint happening.

"Wait, why is the challenge so boring?" Pit asked. "Like deliberately boring?"

"Because this is an endurance challenge or something! Like who's going to clean these places!"

"Hold the fuck up, since when do interns not exist?" Eva asked.

"Yeah, like the aggressive lady said, this doesn't really fit." Pit said.

"You people have gotta work together if you want this to be over with! THAT GOOD ENOUGH!"

All of the contestants were silent, as they were just giving the universal sign for it looking good and this time around, there was a whole lot of cleaning equipment that was...definitely equipment.

It was kinda rickety, but it looked to have limitless potential, so says the actual back of the broom that Eva held.

"This is a joke, right-"

The horn just had to cut Noah off.

"-Okay, this is still a joke, just taken too far."

"I agree! Which is why we're going to double time this thing!" Eva yelled. "If you've got a brain within the head, we're taking this seriously!"

Noah was already doing the washing, as Tiny Tina looked to have some ideas and Soma actually got to work cleaning up.

With that being said, the two couples bundled together in the deluxe package of romance were doing really well in spite of their hate of cleaning the toilets.

"Since when are we good at this?" Clover asked. "This place gives me that thing that the cute soldiers kinda get."

"Why are you talking about PTSD?" Miko suggested. "This isn't losing a tournament because of some guy trying to cheat."

"That's not even serious. Look at me and look at this, I've never been this dirty with trending fashion!"

"...Hold up, that's not even a big deal. You guys got hit with the donkey lettuce and whatever our old man sage put in!" Clover just didn't really want to fight. "...Even if you're a nerd."

"It did and I'm sure that no-one wanted to do that because Coachman sucks the most!" Miko shouted, trying to avoid some passive-aggressive madness. "Seriously, you guys lost 'cause he was dumb."

"Yeah, he is! You wanna beat him up if we're on the same team?"

"Uh, put a shake on that, 'cause I'm down for that."

Though the two ladies in the paired-up ships weren't doing that much cleaning, Rock and Pit were practically double-timing it to avoid elimination and were nodding at each other.

They were sweeping at their good places, Pit taking to the air and Rock doing the ground, as Miko was getting right into the swing of things slowly...and surely.

Clover was going to say "ew" until the heat death of the universe, but she had some secret stuff that made this challenge ever faster for her squad.

*Pit's confessional*

The angel was very nervous.

"My guys, we are well and truly messed up because I can't clean anymore and Lady Palutena, lend me your power to clean some more!" Pit instead got a top quality mop. "Thank you, Lady Palutena! I bet Squad 15's winning this!"

*Confessional cut*

Squad 16 was currently in the lead, but you'd be mistaken for thinking that Squad 15 was in a distant second place, but they were not especially when Tiny Tina was back to her usual shenanigans.

Of impeding the team.

"Look, Tina, I know it's fun messing with the usual people, but this is not the usual people! For fucks sakes, Soma is actually getting serious!" Noah just wanted to tell her. "Soma practically cannot get serious here."

"Because I'll get edited to probably be a bad guy." Soma said.

"Exactly...Tina, get real, get serious and unactivate the dirty bomb!" Noah shouted, as he was slowly and surely wiping down a toilet seat. "You can do that, right?"

Soma was about to do it quickly with the sudden appearance of his knife, as Tiny Tina was slowly trying to do it with one caveat.

"I made this thing at 2am and I will never not be proud of that...you're just hating because you think I can't beat you in the final rounds!" Tiny Tina declared. "And also because your butt is small."

"Okay, that is true and you should throw it outside." Noah said, as Tina was ahead of his own words. "You know what, at least it's not-"

And the bomb blew up conveniently up on Eva, who was very much in the middle of trying to do some sabotage, as the rest of the members weren't ready for the rage that already start.

Noah, Soma and Tina went back to cleaning and ignoring the words of Eva.

*Eva's confessional*

She was in the middle of something important.

"THESE FUCKING GUYS WITH THEIR FUCKING LACK OF BRAINS AND CONVENIENT BULLSHIT THAT MAKES NO SENSE...uh...I SWEAR TINA'S GOING TO GET THE FULL TREATMENT FOR DOING THIS BOMB SHIT! SHE'S GOING TO GET BETRAYED BY ME!"

*Confessional cut*

Squad 17 wasn't the last one to be formed, but it was the least squad-y to be one, as Catalina and Aisling were still fighting from a distance, as Dawn and Leshawna were clearly trying to stop them from fighting about wolves.

And actually clean the huts that had many scratches and Eva's properly placed boulder on the hut, even if the outside looked pretty spotless.

"You know what your problem is! You're literally the whitest girl I've ever seen and you could literally put some animals on people, yet you don't do a single thing!" Catalina shouted at Aisling, who was taking it well.

"No, you can't even do anything without that gun magic thing!" Aisling said, completely not caring. "And also my wolves are my friends."

"Fuck friends, bitch, I've got money."

"...Okay." Aisling immediately got pushed swung backwards towards the hut.

And there was a hole, as Dawn immediately got Catalina held together and she was getting started.

*Dawn's confessional*

Dawn may have been very frustrated, but she knew something important

"Trust me, there was some cleaning in this challenge, but that was not very important to what I must do at this very moment. Catalina may be the worst person to receive, but Mother Nature does work in mysterious ways.

*Confessional cut*

And in about two hours, Chef was done with this mini-challenge AKA saving the budget on hiring some interns to actually clean the toilets and he was not that surprised.

"Most of y'all disappoint me! Why the hell are there some holes in two of the huts-Actually, I ain't that surprised...two of your squads are cursed with some crazy campers." Chef laid on the admonishment. "For the record, Squad 16 is the only one without any holes in it!"

"Yo, what is wrong with these people?" Rock asked.

"A lot, hottie..." Clover got some wide eyes from Rock. "...I mean, it's hot in here."

Rock just nodded, as Pit and Miko fistbumped each other.

"WE DID IT, we passed...sorta...but we passed this one!" Miko just took in the time to celebrate.

Squad 16 just left the place, as the general toxicity was...a bit too much.

"The final two squads, y'all better get ready to deal with each other, 'cause it's the FREE-FOR-ALL MASSACRE for you!" Chef told Squads 15 and 17, who were ready to do some old-school betrayal.


The two longest-lasting squads were stuck high up on a platform with nothing but their own hands and their own powers that they obtained, as Chef wanted one thing to announce.

Especially when it was in the middle of the night and Chris had gotten back from actually doing some important work.

"Welcome to Chef's FREE-FOR-ALL MASSACRE, where you remaining eight campers have to fight each other to avoid...elimination!" Chris just got a lot of gasps. "Yeah, that's right, four of you are going home and four of you will not!"

"Well guys, don't mind if I try and do things!" Soma declared.

"Do what things?" Tiny Tina just pulled out some mini-bombs.

"That's right, you campers have to either push or dodge long enough to stay in the drama and get some doughy goodness!" Chris just continued his drabble. "For the record, you can use the sticks!"

*Eva's confessional*

Eva was incensed.

"Whoever's going to stand in my way now is going to have problems in their future!" Eva yelled through the confessional. "I don't care if you didn't betray me, Leshawna, you don't betray me now!"

*Leshawna's confessional*

She was definitely miffed about the Latina bank robber.

"I am so sick of being around Catalina! She's annoying, useless and I swear she loves pig or something because she is saying pig all of the time while she's trying to tear up some plan we have." Leshawna just explained seriously.

*Confessional cut*

Dawn, Catalina, Aisling, Leshawna, Noah, Eva, Tiny Tina and Soma were sat around on the surprisingly massive platform in that specific order and some of them were carrying sticks and Aisling had...something.

One wolf that could bite as much as it wanted to and it didn't hurt that much.

Soma looked like he was really scared of the wolf.

And the last thing that Aisling expected to see someone come up to her with what looked like an inquisitive look.

"Hello! I'm going to beat you because you look stupid!" Aisling shouted at Dawn, who practically knew it. "Yeah, you know that I'm going to win!"

"I know that you are...but you should really know something important." Dawn cryptically said, as she was coming up to the child's ear. "Let me-"

"Shut up, weird girl!" Aisling shouted, as she saw the wolf stop at Dawn's will. "I don't know what kind of fairy power you got, but you don't scare me."

"That is fine."

And finally, Dawn was in whispering distance, as the two nature-loving girls were about to see something very important...or so was everyone as well, as there was the first elimination.

Unsurprisingly, Soma got smashed in the face by Tiny Tina.

"No time for cooks and losers!" Tiny Tina declared. "Who wants to get blown up!"

And just like that, Dawn whispered something to Aisling.

"There's someone who is going to be on your team that is very important to this competition that will help you...and it should also be someone that you might not like."

"Bye, you lose!" Aisling shouted, as she managed to push Dawn off...who was floating for a few seconds. "Just lose please!"

"The challenges will not get any easier!" Dawn shouted right before she was eliminated, as Aisling just got to running away.

"And ooh, Dawn and Soma are the first half of the eliminated contestants and in true Dawn fashion, she's just saying a bunch of words!" Chris announced, as there was something else happening.

Tiny Tina was definitely taking a lot of shots at Eva, as Leshawna was going stick-to-stick with Noah with some hard-hitting moves that made it hard for any one of them to get some help.

On Eva's end, she was trying to barge through the bomb barrage that Tiny Tina that was throwing her way at speed.

And unluckily for her, she did not care.

"Where did you pull that shit out of? Your butt?!" Eva yelled.

"Nah...but it's your loss." Tiny Tina said. "And you're gonna lose super hard with my super bomb-"

Too bad, Eva didn't care for social conventions anymore, as she was grappling Tina and throwing her backwards into the water...with one strong arm that sent the young explosion expert hurtling into the water that would definitely send her out of the game.

And there was only one thing that would stop Eva.

*Tina's confessional*

"Hey, what's up, people on the other side of the camera! Today I'm going to make Eva got blown off the platform, 'cause she is mad strong and I invented the invisible floor bomb!" Tina was getting serious about her booms. "Listen, she deserves the booms more than anyone else here! Doing it kamikaze style!"

*Confessional cut*

"Oh, Eva got the short end of the bomb, as Tiny Tina's also eliminated from the show so far...but will Eva join her or is someone else fated to lose?"

Eva was finally ready to smash some other person, as Noah was standing right there and currently in the middle of trying to get Leshawna off his own business.

And Eva immediately came right towards the scheming nerd...who noticed that she was a little bit off-balance.

"Eva...you've got something on your foot!" Leshawna shouted. "No, really!"

"Shut up, Leshawna, you think just because I got something doesn't mean I can't handle myself!" Eva kept on running in with the stick.

"Yo, there's a bomb on your foot!" Leshawna yelled...right before she managed to actually get the swing.

"Do I care!" Eva was ready to provide the swing towards Noah...who was still quite the distance.

At this point, she realised...that the bomb was really stuck to her foot and she was going to get blown the fuck out by some crazy blonde kick and Leshawna wasn't exactly willing to also get blown up to unstick the bomb.

"Eva, you take it off!" Leshawna shouted, still fighting Noah proudly. "If I do it, Noah's going to smack me over the head!"

"Take that risk, 'cause this thing's going to-"

Leshawna and Noah were still struggling against each other and Eva finally met her with Catalina, who was just leaving Aisling alone for a few seconds and letting the white child have a victory.

It was down to two angry women.

"Okay, you want to lose like that? Then you're gonna lose!" Catalina just had to brag. "I'm gonna swing at your face!"

"Try it." Eva was already walking up with the bomb in her hand. "I'm down for it."

Eva just saw the bomb speeding up the beeps and she immediately swung right at Catalina's own face and then said sticky bomb actually stuck onto the stick.

And suddenly, it was like the world's quickest game of hot potato because the stick actually blew up in Eva's face and she immediately got flung into the air...as Leshawna finally tried to help her friend out as Noah just watched in awe at the actual explosion.

Though Eva was flying....Leshawna grabbed her leg, before being sent to the floor of the platform by the momentum and Eva instead got bounced off the platform.

"Yo, EVA!" Leshawna yelled, getting up a few seconds too late.

"Fucking bombs! Leshawna, kick Noah's ass!" Eva yelled, as she was eliminated from the game.

"And just like that, Eva is the last contestant to be eliminated from the game in this episode! Seriously awesome moves, campers, the rest of you survive!"

Leshawna, Noah, Catalina and Aisling may have been a very interesting set of people, but said set of people just didn't want to be on this platform once again.

As they got off the platform by boat, the other four were also collected by boat to get back to shore.

And in the other boat, Tina was smiling smugly even with the loss, as Eva just accepted the insane play.

"Fuck your good strategies, how did you even get this far on the competition?" Eva asked.

Tina just waited to answer, as Soma nudged his way up to the ladies.

"I dunno."

Soma and Eva both looked incredulous.

"...Are you serious, Tina? What about the time-" Soma asked.

"Wait, I wasn't even listening that time." Tina answered.

The four of them were silent once again, as the two sets of quartets were actually hanging out with each other on the separate boats.

*Soma's confessional*

He just smacked a wall.

"Now I'm going to have to make Takumi my sous chef because I don't think I made it halfway through this competition! Still love being here and I can't believe I've had a win against the old man...this is one of the....things ever." Soma wasn't that pissed.

*Dawn's pleasant confessional*

"Though it is likely she will not take my warning seriously, she is the type of person to spread the word around for no reason, so actually, it was a really good choice." Dawn answered. "And I do not regret many of the opportunities that I've had here."

*Confessional cut*


"You four have been eliminated in humiliating and hilarious fashion!" Chris announced. "Eva, Tina, Soma and Dawn, you guys are going to witness the awesome Sling-Yacht of Shame!"

"Yo...that is actually messed up! I'd like to taste what water is!" Tiny Tina declared.

"I can't believe I got eliminated like that." Eva crossed her arms. "Still respect your moves, Tina, can't wait to hurt you!"

"Thanks, big butt girl!" Tina shouted.

"...Is that what you two said?" Dawn asked in disbelief, practically having the condescending tone. "That is such a ridiculous bunch of words...and I'm sorry for saying that."

"Chill, guys, we've gotta hop on the yacht." Soma said. "By the way, I'm pretty sure that the old man's getting hate for everyone, so mission accomplished!"

The four of them and their luggage, of course, got shot off.

"Alright, 64 campers finally remain and all of them are having the time of their lives with all of the drama that those people can handle! Will Ryuko be not mad? Will Noah somehow make Coachman even more hated than ever? And more importantly, what's up with the alliances on the next episode of..."

Chris kept it real.

"...Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!"


To be continued in the seven-teenth episode, which is going to be a bit of a mystery, as there's going to be complicated stuff that's slightly outside of the game to rear its ugly head!

In dodgeball?

Of course?

Dodgeball? Dodgefall? Dodge the wall?

Hell yeah, that's what we might do!

SAFERS:

Squad 1/Boys of the Town: Dante, Muscle Man, Satori Tendou & JFK

Squad 2/Double Up: Tifa, Sammy, Tails & Reg

Squad 3/Queen of Fighters: Yuri, Sakura, Mai & Kasumi

Squad 4/Short Girl Squad: Uraraka, Tiana, Penny & Mystique Sonia

Squad 5/Paper Stackers United: Giovanni, Riley, Shego & Nobara

Squad 6/Revived Swordfishes: Sokka, Heavy, Khun & Cassie

Squad 7/Antagonistic Friends: Azula, Mikasa, Yumeko & Darkness

Squad 8/The Soft & Strong: Storm Shadow, Luigi, Legoshi & Tanya

Squad 9/Meme House: Deadpool, Lowain, Joseph & Kyo

Squad 10/Comeback Machine: Snake, Samus, Hsien-Ko & Rapunzel

Squad 11/Swordmeisters: Samurai Jack, Tanjiro, Squirrel Girl & Scott Pilgrim

Squad 12/Team Bogard: Terry Bogard, Iori, Bayonetta & Basil

Squad 13/Bad-ish Blood: Coachman, Pinstripe Potoroo, Sol Badguy & Nicole

Squad 14/Young, Dumb & Woke: Kipo Oak, Ryuko, Min Min & Michiru Tamegori

Squad 16/Love's Weapon: Clover, Rock, Miko Kubota & Pit

And finally separated from their squads: Noah, Catalina, Leshawna and Aisling

UNSAFE GIRLS:

For Tiny Tina, I literally have no idea what to do with her and even in this crazy cast of characters where a lot of characters still don't do a damn thing, I can at least find a reason for them doing something...not exactly with her, though!

For Eva, she's definitely one of those characters who might have made it was it not for her circumstances within the game and honestly, I didn't want to eliminate Leshawna as she got done dirty in the official series and plus story-wise, she's still connected to Ryuko.

Basically, Eva would be a bit redundant for character types, as Leshawna and Ryuko are still there ready to do the business.

For Dawn...I'm being real with you, I have an idea what to do with her, but it actually involves her being out of the competition and plus, she had no reason to be here past this episode.

And finally, for Soma, I'll keep it real with you! There's a lot of comic relief characters and considering that this is a more comedic fic, he'd just be filling space at this point!

Once again, I like all of these characters, but their time's up1

Chapter 80: Episode 18-1: Dodge Fundies...

Summary:

Sometimes, when you get two new teammates you play a little dodgeball to get them into the team spirit...
...even if Chris couldn't care less about that.

Besides that, since there's a lot of change in the air with two teams being formed, two more players and several alliances on Pahkitew...albeit with 66 contestants in the fold.
So it's time to do some strategy and make questionable jokes with Pit and Miko.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 18: Double Down Dodgeball
Part 1: Dodge Fundies!

Uh, what's happening with the reviews? Are they broken or not, 'cause I need the reviews to live on this site!

Anyways, we've got a lot happening within this episode just like every episode, except there's a whole lot of dodgeballin' and two massive teams being made out of very questionable statistics. (Which as you might know is the best way to make a team!)

Besides that, there's love in the air...if you count a couple getting split between teams as love, so I can't really describe this chapter other than wackiness.

AND THIS CHAPTER'S TOO LONG, so I'll keep it shorter next time!


Chris, for the seventeenth time, was back on his own bullshit.

"Last time on Total Drama Ultimate, Chef played a mean little game of sorting the 68 remaining campers into teams of 4 and made them do a lot of challenges and like any other challenge, there was a bunch of drama! Coachman and Dante kept on swinging at each other, Sokka and Azula proved that they kinda suck and the power of love was almost enough to eliminate one mini-team!" Chris announced, as clips played of the challenge.

"But of course, some people just get blown up by challenges and the four that got blown up were Eva, Dawn, Tiny Tina and Soma...too bad for them because they won't experience the highs and lows of dodgeball, the new team smell, the dodges, the smashes and of course, the team throws! Who's going to catch a win on...Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!"


On Pahkitew Island, there was a new intro abound...with-

"Nah, nah, the teams aren't revealed yet, so it would be a bit of a massive spoiler to reveal it-"

What the fuck, I do have an idea for two new intros.

"-Save it for Episodes 19 and 20, we've got a lot ahead of us, masta writer! Besides I don't really know who the new teams are!"

Hold up, there's supposed to be a bit of a gag here.

"Okay, then let's roll!"

And just like that, there's a big hole in the story where meaning should be...but someone's gotta fill it up...


A lot of the campers were actually hanging out in the middle of the only space with gamers and fake people in mind, since there were many plugs that were only for this season.

"Yo, spoiler alert! We haven't made the teams yet!" Deadpool yelled, which got everyone looking at him.

"...Uh, he's going crazy and things are happening in his brain again." Lowain said, panicky. "Yeah, there's definitely nothing happening!"

And just like that, Deadpool and Lowain stopped reading things that they shouldn't know at all, as the rest of the people that were in here went back to doing their thing.

"My god, what's up with you two? You've been saying crazy stuff since Episode 3...what's your secret!" Uraraka finally noticed. "...Actually, never mind, I don't really want to know."

"Wait, why me, bruh?" Lowain asked.

"Because...wait, I'm sorry!" Uraraka panicked.

"No way, I swear you confused me with some other dude who's speaking different!" Lowain exclaimed.

As the very awkward interaction continued on the other side of the gamer hall, Pit and Miko were trying to own Mystique Sonia and Yuri in the ever evolving game of...off-brand Monopoly.

"You're ready to die! The money is my hands and nothing can stop me...besides some move!" Yuri declared.

"What is that move, Yuri! Tell me!" Pit shouted.

"I will not!"

"And then I must figure it out."

Pit and Yuri were going all intense on the game, as they were set up on a table that had more than a few people watching that had lost the game and were completely lost on the hidden lore of those two.

Mostly down to Mystique Sonia and Miko just watching the sheer craziness of the boot leg Monopoly madness that was placing down so many notes in dramatic fashion.

"I've got $500 on Medicine Hat...dummy! Can I say that?"

"Yes, because you're the dummy for putting the money on that!" Yuri shouted. "Because I own Medicine Hat."

"...Darn, I forgot that."

And Pit had to give the rest of his money to Yuri Sakazaki, who just punched the hell out of Miko's own face, as she took the win as a sign of...being smarter than the angel.

*Yuri's confessional*

The karate girl was still fired up.

"Aside from the colonialism, I'm about to turn this challenge into the Yuri Challenge! Beat my ass and you may join me and my crew of short ladies to win the whole show!" Yuri shouted. "We aren't making moves, yet, but we're saving asses right now!"

*Confessional cut*

On one end of the massive cabin-hall thing was the great Yuri-Miko War of 2022 that involves the major weapons of the slaps and more than a few people going up from their situation.

And on the other end in the upstairs and enclosed area, as the Bayo and Basil coalition was doing their thing of talking about so many things that had to do with this Alastor fella.

They managed to get a few guys on board with their shenanigans.

"I don't know if this is okay. You both got owned yesterday and that makes you the authority of dealing with this guy?" Kyo asked. "Bro, send me-"

"I will not do just that because of some truant wanting to go and beat up an old man...though it does help if you're on the same side." Basil answered, as Kyo just raised his fist. "We actually need a plan to not get caught."

"We've got the numbers, we're probably going to be on the same team, that's not a problem!" Kyo bragged.

"Apparently, according to rumour squirrel here, the villainous alliance has six members now...that is worrying and she has no reason to lie." Basil answered, as Squirrel Girl was talking to Monkey Joe. "She says."

"Yeah, are you lying?" Kyo just had to threaten Squirrel Girl.

"What kind of sense does it make to big-up the meanest alliance?" Squirrel Girl exclaimed. "The name's Doreen, you're not getting any lies from a lady like me."

"This is Total Drama, though and you were part of the other half of the meanest alliance, so let's get real for a moment." Kyo remarked. "I don't trust you."

"You're not trustworthy either!" Squirrel Girl exclaimed. "Kyo, you're a real good guy...but you're not a cool guy."

Kyo got real offended, as he took time away from looking at Basil's science experiments.

"That is true and you should shut up, Kyo! Aside from me and the egotistical mouse, none of us can trust each other." Bayonetta said. "Doesn't matter because he knows what we're doing."

"That is true...because you two are dumb." Kyo interrupted the conversation, as the brown-haired guy. "Listen to a smart guy for once."

"Yes, let's just focus on this alliance no matter how annoyed we all are each other...there is bound to be more evidence." Basil answered.

"Okay, you guys do that! We're going to figure what the challenge is, though!" Squirrel Girl just pointed at a displeased Bayonetta. "Also, we're not exactly one either."

"...To be fair, we're pretty sneaky ladies." Bayonetta grumbled, as the two ladies left the conversation.

Kyo and Basil both looked at each other.

*Squirrel Girl's confessional*

She was excited.

"Finally, I get something to do that isn't talk gossip for Azula or getting my pants yoinked by Yumeko! It's down to me, Monkey Joe, Tippy Toes, the rest of ya and Bayonetta to figure out what's up!"

*Bayonetta's confessional*

She was a bit reluctantly, but she was determined to have some fun.

"I could literally do better, but there is nothing better than beating another lot of annoying people to the punch." Bayonetta said. "Besides I'll get to control the old man pretty soon!"

*Confessional cut*


Now, back to the-

*BOOM*

-the alliance of all time, genuinely appreciating the very sunny day that was resting on top of the peak and that was when they noticed something weird...the random fucking explosion that not only broke the first sentence apart, but also just changed the entire shape of the island with one fell swoop.

Even if it was just a small hill that had its ecosystems burnt into a crisp.

"My god, Dante's really into destroying the environment isn't he?" Coachman practically dismissed said explosion. "Now then, we can get into much better things."

"Are we just going to casually dismiss an explosion of that magnitude?" Pinstripe questioned. "He's probably in the top 5 most powerful campers here, my god."

"But he's so, so, so stupid at times! Do you know why he's punching the ground like that?" Coachman practically grinned at his results.

"Because you're obviously too smart for him." Pinstripe just sighed, as the potoroo was looking to make strategy. "...Or that you got into each other's head!"

"Yes...I got into his head and now his jackass mind thinks he can trick me into...doing something imbellcilic!" Coachman's stolen binoculars were focused on Dante doing...

...you know what it was, as Pinstripe was a bit angry and Dante was very happy.

"Stop doing that shit, buddy! I promise that if you stop doing that, I'll stop punching the grass dry!" Dante...screamed from the annals of the burnt hill.

Coachman just gave the stolen binoculars back to Pinstripe, as he just sighed quite deeply, as the two villainous friends just got back to whatever Azula and Yumeko was talking about.

The six of them (with a very nervous Nicole and bored Iori Yagami also there) were discussing some goings on in the competition, as any alliance would do and it was currently in a bit of a heated within the mountainside forest.

"I knew where you two were and honestly, it's both very disappointing and not very surprising to see you both look over Dante." Azula explained. "Besides, we're discussing what the future is...and that is about it, because this host with the most is trying to keep us on our toes."

"Wait, you like him?!" Nicole yelled.

"Not really, but I do admire his effort to mix this show up. Doesn't mean I will not win this." Azula explained, as all eyes were on her. "Good, now that you all are paying attention, regardless of whatever happens, we should have someone to vote for."

"It's really obvious, actually! That should be Legoshi, 'cause I don't really like the way he looks at certain people." Nicole answered.

"...And he's allied with Dante." Iori remarked. "...Thought someone should get on that."

Coachman just plain scoffed at red-haired fighter, as Iori was ready to be the jokester that no-one wanted to be.

"That is a good suggestion, though I have one much better for the current situation."

Nicole was wondering what Yumeko was thinking, even as the girl was basically trying to keep a pencil spinning with her own hand only.

"We should vote for Samurai Jack...mostly because I sense that there is another twist in this game. Also, he is quite the powerful foe to be against." Azula explained, as Pinstripe was the only one that nodded. "Legoshi will follow soon."

"I don't know, Legoshi's part of the Dante squad." Iori remarked.

"And what is he going to do, mhm?" Coachman proudly asked. "Nothing, because he's a timid little fool that just follows Dante."

"What if he is not?" Azula just added onto Iori's question. "You do not know him and honestly, your judgement's questionable on many things."

"Legoshi should be an easier target to go after and honestly, you never know what that samurai jack fellow is all about either! Quite the arrogant move, lass ."

"And people will catch wind of our alliance, considering how suspicious Legoshi is now." Azula just saw the old man start to speak. "You may not care about your strategies, but the rest of us do."

"...Bold move coming from someone that consistently loses to their enemy."

Pinstripe and Nicole were just facepalming at the bickering that was about to ensue and Iori and Yumeko were just watching in awe at the consistently feuding alliance leaders just give each other the dirty eye.

"For the record, Shulk got eliminated by some people, Dante, Basil and Muscle Man are attempting to take you down, potentially together and more importantly..."

Azula just wanted to make sure that the old man got the serious-ness of the situation, coming closer and closer to his face.

"...you're playing my game and the likelihood of your elimination still rests on me and the rest of us. But please, tell me about bold moves!"

"GET OWNED!" Iori yelled. "Get fucked, gramps!"

Coachman was about to scream, as his face was...very not human at the moment, but then he had breath deeply to try and calm down and it barely worked.

"I'll vote the way you vote and then you'll realise that there's oh so many votes that can't be controlled by one young child and her cronies." Coachman spoke through a smug grin. "My, my, if this gets out to the demon hunter's squad, you'll look like jackasses. Besides you, Pinstripe!"

Pinstripe and Nicole looked incredulously at each other, right before Yumeko just had to clear things up.

"Wow, you two may not be on the same page, but it's more fun to not give each other shit about who's playing the better game." Yumeko just piped up. "Besides, the meeting's over."

"Good because I still need you all." Azula just stated. "Meet me after the challenge has finished."

Coachman and Pinstripe just got out of there as soon as possible, Yumeko joined Azula on her way out and the other two were...just there, ready to understand something.

*Nicole's stressed confessional*

"Being in this alliance is really stressful, but it's the only way that I will ever get a good amount of money...and to also repair whatever Gumball and Darwin did during the month I was gone. Seriously, those two could break a car in so many ways."

*Confessional cut*


The Dante squad were, of course, also doing some important matters of importance in addition to having the main guy back in the saddle in their own soundly constructed den close to the campgrounds.

"I can't believe the editor just got thrown under the bus on that trailer. He should be paid more for those shenanigans." Legoshi said. "No sound, what was that?"

"The world's biggest prank probably! But that movie sucked hard, bro!" Muscle Man exclaimed. "It was terrible."

"No doubt about it! Watched it last night with you guys and man, there was only the sexy mummy to get me through it." Satori remarked.

"Really, that's it? I got scared several times!" Legoshi said.

At that moment a collective cry of "Dude!" could be heard.

"Hey, don't make fun of him being a wuss, he could swing his claws at us any time!" Satori shouted.

"Are you guys making fun of me or something?" Legoshi was very confused.

"...Uh, not really." Dante just answered. "We're making fun of each other! Mister muscle, your jokes are terrible!"

"Awww-" Satori and Legoshi both remarked.

"You guys are just mad that I have jokes!" Muscle Man just bragged. "Man, what's with you and pizza?"

"The 'za kept me going through the job and my mom kinda dying."

And then the room was as silent as it ever could be, as the four dudes were actually taking in the fact that the demon hunter just dropped his whole backstory on everybody like that and they took it in respectfully.

"Man, I really dropped the mood in here. Sorry, you had to ask."

"Nah, bro. I got the answer!"

Said den was at the top of the hill that was bordering the campgrounds, as the four were taking in the fresh air and oddly mechanical parts that made up this section of the island.

Calm winds were allowing all four of the dudes to take in what they were doing right now.

Being allies over the shared hatred of the oldest contestant and whoever he hung out with that was stuck on the same island as them.

*Dante's confessional*

"It's a bit hard to believe that a long time ago that I was crying about my mother and you know, I survived it...being a bit of a detective, vigilante, young guy with white hair and now I'm here with a weird nephew that has sick hair, a brother doesn't hate my everything and potentially 3 million dollars that I'll spend terribly." Dante just said. "Also, I look hot as a lady, just sayin'."

*Confessional cut*

But someone had to interrupt the silence.

"I bet the host is going to-" Dante said.

"Good morning, campers, I hope you're excited for a special announcement that will more or less set the competition for the rest of the season!" Chris announced. "And obviously, your next awesome and specially designed challenge!"

The four of them groaned.

*Muscle Man's confessional*

"Bro, they ain't even extreme! It's just torture designed to kick our butts, but it ain't gonna work on me because I'm..."

He lifted his shirt off.

"...in this to win it! WOOOOOO!"

And he had to swing it around.

*Confessional cut*


There was 64 campers set once in another field that was definitely lifted from the ground because it looked vastly different from the rest of the terrain, quite literally being the volleyball field from Total Drama Island.

Except it was slightly bigger to accomodate...you know...the still massive cast that was in it at the very moment, wondering what twist Chris would put on them to turn up the hurt.

"What's awesome about it?" Sol mockingly asked.

"I was going to get to that!"

Chris just made sure that no-one else would get the opportunity to speak.

"Just like all of the way back in Total Drama Island, you campers are playing the time-honoured, legendary game of dodgeball! Though, it's a little bit different this time around, well...because there are a lot of you!"

The campers were a little suspicious of whatever bullshit Chris was going to add into the game.

"Okay, everybody, meet Kitty! She's going to demonstrate this awesome game!"

And just like that, Kitty arrived into the court with the same suspicious look that ensared so many of the campers, considering she was wearing the intern outfit, though she wore short shorts.

"The rules are simple...if someone throws the ball your way, you dodge, 'cause if you get hit, you're out for the round! If you catch the ball..." Chris actually saw Kitty catch the ball. "...the thrower is the one that's eliminated! You can still deflect other balls with a held ball, but if you drop it, you lose!"

Kitty's ball was still on there, as she held on tight to it.

"YOU DROP IT, YOU LOSE!" Chef just shot a ball straight at Kitty's...face and it smacked the ball out of her hands.

"Alright, I'm sorry!" Kitty said.

"That's the rules, now here's the extra thing that you guys must be wondering? How the heck are all of you going to participate at the same time...you won't."

"How, Chris-" Kitty just got a mouth to her face. "-how are you going to do this?"

"Please wait..."

The campers and Kitty were wondering what bull-

"Only six of you out of the 32 contestants teams can at the court on time and this time out, you can only swap between uneliminated contestants and yourself, lest you get hit by a ball" Chris announced. "Also, teams, we've got 'em!"

"WE WHAT?!" Chef had to yell, genuinely embracing the feelings of the contestants that were stunned at the sudden announcement.

"Yeah, what teams?" Kitty genuinely asked.

"These teams! Like or hate 'em, these are the teams for the rest of the game and we had our best team-makers on staff for this!" Chris announced. "But first, team number one is named the Fiery Foxes and the other team's called the Chill Capybaras! And the two teams' members are...on these sheets of paper!"

The campers were starting to get tired of Chris' own bullshit and the team sets were not helping any matters at all.

"Sakura, Giovanni, Penny, Dante, Azula, Yumeko Jabami, Sol Badguy, JFK, Satori Tendou, Pit, Miko, Clover, Leshawna, Noah, Iori, Uraraka, Mikasa, Basil, Mai Shiranui, Sammy, Rapunzel, Darkness, Deadpool, Kipo Oak, Michiru Tamegori, Squirrel Girl, Pinstripe Potoroo, Mystique Sonia, Hsien-Ko, Min Min, Rock and finally..."

The 30 other contestants were not excited to be teamed up with this guy and said man had more than a few scruples with the other 30.

"...Coachman...enjoy being the Fiery Foxes, though you'll get an extra member!"

The silence in the air at the implication of his name being called was definitely putting in the ire of so many of the contestants had either been wronged or been on the wrong end of a stupid strategy by...this senior guy.

"Meaning that...Samurai Jack, Storm Shadow, Snake, Samus Aran, Tanjiro, Tanya, Tiana, Yuri, Kyo Kusanagi, Terry Bogard, Ryuko, Khun, Catalina, Riley, Bayonetta, Muscle Man, Legoshi, Kugisaki Nobara, Shego, Tails, Reg, Aisling, Scott Pilgrim, Kasumi, Nicole, Joseph Joestar, Lowain, Tifa Lockhart, Luigi, The Heavy, Cassie Cage and..."

Some of the members weren't really pleased to be together, as there was some beef between them, both strategically and personally.

"...Sokka are the Chill Capybaras! Along with one more guy."

The Chill Capybaras were more than ready to see who their new guy was in fact, as they may not have been excited to be with each other, but excited for the new face.

Actually, it was far from a new face...in fact he was an old face, still wearing that same red nightcap and same blue shorts.

"Mr. Smee returns to the game on the Chill Capybaras, 'cause budgets are rising and people like him apparently!" Chris quite literally made it up on the spot. "And Fiery Foxes get Crimson, the Ridonculous Race's goth! Even if she's kinda annoying."

Crimson was from the Ridonculous Race, being the dark-red dress wearing lady with white painted skin that didn't exactly like being here either.

"I mean I did want to be here, but...that team's kinda...whatever." Crimson said. "Also, I'm Crimson!"

"Wait, is that all of the introduction that you're going to do?" Mr. Smee asked, actively sweating buckets. "I mean you're in this season!"

"...But I don't like being here, obviously."

"So many people are still here! I promise that they're nice..."

Though that sentence intended to have a finish, there was definitely an impressive amount of tension going between more than a few duos within the newly formed teams.

"Smee, Crimson, go join your awesome teams! And trust me, you're going to love them and their drama!" Chris announced. "And the 66 of you are going to have to pick six on each side, by the way, so..."


Sorting into teams based on colour is already a weird decision and quite obviously, there wasn't really much of a gender imbalance between the teams.

The imbalance between bonds, though, was very apparent.

As demonstrated by Deadpool, Pinstripe and Giovanni being on the court was shown to Min Min, Hsien-Ko and Darkness.

"Shut your face, I don't care what you're saying. Stop being crazy and get with the game!" Pinstripe yelled.

"I do not care, I'm the biggest villain of this team and my lav-acid's going to help with that!" Giovanni said.

"Listen, idiot, we've got some other guy joining us and half of the team is already a battleground of dumbassery."

"Okay, okay, that's cool! I'm not fighting some other guy and I'm pretty sure everyone can hear me!" Giovanni just pointed to the nervous crowd. "You good?"

The good majority of them nodded, as the fighters of the Foxes were doing some more arguing between each other's previous scruples and deeds, as Pinstripe sighed.

"Look, if you can get those guys to stop, you get a gold medal!" Pinstripe shouted. "Tried that, I got a fire-patch on my shirt."

"Don't worry, Giovanni Potage is not a coward!" Giovanni just shouted. "Crimson isn't that scary."

"Hey." Crimson just popped up out of nowhere. "It's cool."

"None taken!"

*Crimson's confessional*

"I like the fact that team has demons...but I don't really like anything else because it's full of fake people and people that smile for no reason." Crimson may have been monotone, but her words brung the hurt.

*Confessional cut*

Giovannin was already in there, interrupting what could only be considered an actual fight in the court and he brung down the smoke to chill everyone else.

"As of ten minutes ago, you may be stuck on the same team...again, but you two should co-operate under me! The best villain of the Crows, Giovanni Potage!" Giovanni just had to introduce himself. "Also, what's your deal with you, old guy? You've got a lot of bull-"

"Hey, hey, tell this traitorous demon hunter that he's desperate to avoid his fate of losing against me." Coachman just explained "calmly" to Giovanni, slapping the whip in his face.

"And then you tell this jackass of a man that he sucks at Total Drama and at life and it sucks that he is sixty-nine." Dante bragged.

"Is that really a no? We need to win this or else, four of your team is going home and trust me, we need to win or else one of you is going home!" Giovanni shouted. "And with me, you guys should win!"

"...Okay, there's no way you're not going out first." Dante remarked. "And yes, I will vote for him."

"Same things goes except I have strategies that make sense."

Giovanni was plainly exasperated at how much of a stonewall that the two feuding older guys were.

"Can we just pick some weak players out and have me lead them to victory?" Giovanni bragged, as Dante and Coachman agreed with a creepy smile. "You both are kinda sick."

*Giovanni's confessional*

"Good news...I'm not sure if you got that, but it's me along with Rapunzel, Pit, Sakura, Penny and Yumeko...even if they're kinda mean, I'll respect them!"

*Confessional cut*


Smee didn't realise what he was going into like a lot of the contestants that were on the Chill Capybaras, as Snake went up to him and there was a lot of feuding happening between the members that were sorted around the place.

"Uh, don't ask." Snake said. "You should know."

"I'm pretty sure that I know." Smee stated. "Wait, I wasn't supposed-"

"Shh. You tell only me, Samus and maybe Samurai Jack." Snake remarked. "Because this team's kind of a firestorm with drama."

"Wait, it is? But I thought it was more calm and not fight-y like the Foxes are."

"Uhh..."

Snake wanted to point out three different things, but they were very obvious.

One was Riley just causing trouble for the new homies for being a nine year old, as this was a challenge with a ball in it and he had to talk some shit.

The second was Ryuko being a bit suspicious of whoever voted for her friends, as Heavy was sweating bullets and Khun was getting the butt end of her Scissor Blade and Senketsu trying to stop her.

The third was Nicole and Tifa squaring up with each other thanks to off-hand comments by Muscle Man and Sokka not thinking what they were going to say next...and also backing them up.

"...it is, but that's because the Fiery Foxes are really living up to their name? Some of their team members aren't helping that reputation."

"Maybe, those guys are having drama because they're angry...if we can calm them down, they won't have drama anymore." Smee genuinely suggested.

Snake wasn't even surprised at how dumb the solution, moreso surprised that a returning player had that kind of solution.

"No, that won't work."

"But have you tried?"

*Snake's confessional*

"Did he get fired from his job or something? Because there's no way that a man this...dumb is able to make it through two episodes without a reputation-destroying moment." Snake just wanted some answers, if the exasperation couldn't be any more apparent.

*Confessional cut*

Smee and Snake then managed to get a little something...

...a electronic whistle that sounded as horrible as the name implied and the two-tailed fox and robot kid with a helmet that spawned it.

"Alright, guys, we may barely agree on anything and honest to god, some of us can't stand each other and want to throw chairs or trees at each other, but we can at least agree on one thing! Let's give the new guy a chance and maybe we will have a chance at winning!" Tails shouted, keeping up the team spirit. "And Storm Shadow's plently talented, even if he's the opposite of a social butterfly."

"That's true! We've got some of the strongest player here, so even if might want to fight each other! Fight the other team instead!" Tanjiro just made it up on the spot.

Tails and Tanjiro did managed to get everyone's attention and well, there was a list set-up that had the first six to play the volleyball game.

"Also, this." Reg said.


For the Capybaras, Reg, Tails, Tanjiro, Mr. Smee, Luigi and Legoshi were the first ones to play this mad game of volelyball and they were kind of nervous of what kind of madness Chris was going to pull.

For the Foxes, Crimson was...there, Rock had to support a fellow RR player, Noah just wanted to fix his reputation and finally, Mai, Sakura and Sammy wanted something to do.

"Alright, it's time for Deluxe Dodgeballs! You guys knows the rules, I already told you and the other two as well, it's time to get dodgeball'd!" Chris annnounced, as Chef beeped the go whistle.

...Except, there was a guy in his own ear and just like anyone else would, you wouldn't disobey the guy in the air.

"Oh okay! Uh, there's more Total Drama after the break."


To be continued in the second part of the dodgeball challenge, where these contestants are falling off in the metaphorical sense, as they get used to their new incredibly wacky teams in Phase 2 of Total Drama: Ultimate Islands, because...well, the teams have completely changed and so have the dynamics.

Hold up, why bring Smee and Crimson at this point or even bring new contestants at this point?

Crimson's definitely a distinct personality even within this cast with very exaggerated characters and actual superviallins, being quite the chill goth that hates smiles and vibes with animals. (surprisingly)

Smee's got potential and is the funniest Disney villainous sidekick and much more importantly, is part of a storyline that's going to take a really long time to implement (if only because it spans episodes!)

TBH, I like her, Ridonculous Race was intended to have two contestants and she might have a bigger than usual impact on the game!

And since there's now new teams, it's time to re-add to the roster and honestly, there's not going to be any returning contestants until there's at least 32 left...

...heck, there might not be any more returning contestants, which would make sense, since there doesn't need to be any right now!

Speaking of those wacky teams!

The Fiery Foxes' team members (Having the symbol be a deep orange stamp with an determined arctic fox inside of it):
Sakura Kusagano (Street Fighter)
Giovanni Potage (Ephihet Erased)
Penny Proud (The Proud Family)
Deadpool AKA Wade Wilson
Yumeko Jabami (Kakegurui)
Sol Badguy AKA Fredrick Bulsara (Guilty Gear)
Pinstripe Potoroo (Crash Bandicoot)
Satori Tendou (Haikyuu!)
Mai Shiranui (Fatal Fury)
Darkness AKA Lalatina Ford Dustiness (Konosuba)
Kipo Oak (Kipo and The Age of Wonderbeasts)
Michiru Tamegori (BNA: Brand New Animal)
Mikasa Ackermann (Attack on Titan)
Iori Yagami (King of Fighters)
Clover Ewing (Totally Spies)
Miko Kubota (Glitch Techs)
Ochako Uraraka (My Hero Academia)
Doreen Green AKA Squirrel Girl
Basil of Baker Street (The Great Mouse Detective)
Min Min (ARMS)
Leshawna (Total Drama Island)
JFK (The Clone, Clone High)
Dante (Devil May Cry)
Azula (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
Mystique Sonia (Hero 108)
Hsien-Ko (Darkstalkers)
Noah (Total Drama Island)
Sammy (TD: Pahkitew Island)
Rock (Ridonculous Race)
Rapunzel (Tangled)
Pit (Kid Icarus)
Crimson (Ridonculous Race finally gets equalised)
The Coachman (a man with not even a first name, Pinocchio)

The Chill Capybara's team members (Having their symbol being a teal/turquoise-coloured stamp with a relaxed capybara inside of it):
Sokka (Avatar: The Last Airbender, team ???)
Cassie Cage (Mortal Kombat)
Miles "Tails" Prower (Sonic The Hedgehog)
Joseph Joestar (JoJo's: Battle Tendency)
Ryuko Matoi (Kill La Kill)
Yuri Sakazaki (Art of Fighting)
Tanjiro Kamado (Demon Slayer)
David Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
Tanya Degurechaff (Saga of Tanya The Evil)
Catalina Alves (Grand Theft Auto)
Khun Aguero Agnes (Tower of God)
Nicole Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Tifa Lockhart (Final Fantasy)
Scott Pilgrim (...vs. The World)
Samus Aran (Metroid)
Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters)
Terry Bogard (Fatal Fury)
Kugisaki Nobara (Jujutsu Kaisen)
Riley Freeman (The Boondocks)
Kasumi Todoh (Art of Fighting)
Legoshi (Beastars)
Aisling (Secret of Kells)
Reg (Made in Abyss)
Bayonetta (from her self-titled series)
Tiana (Princess and The Frog from Disney)
Muscle Man (Regular Show)
Luigi (Super Mario)
Lowain (Granblue Fantasy)
Shego (Kim Possible)
Mr. Smee (Peter Pan)
Samurai Jack (Samurai Jack, given his name by some guy in the future)
Storm Shadow (who has a name, but the TD people don't have it, G.I. Joe: Renegades, specifically)
The Heavy (does he need a name or something?, Team Fortress 2)

Phase 2 begins right now, as the teams are going to fuck up each other with reused volleyballs, actual dodgeballs and other balls that kinda feel like dodgeballs!

Chapter 81: Episode 18-2: The Classic Catches

Summary:

In this game of dodgeball, our two new teams try to make sure that they don't get steamrolled.
Which is easy when you have no idea what you're doing, even this season's powerhouse messes up!

Not really in traditional sense, as Storm Shadow returns to dodge some ball, Joseph uses his power and Miko games the game.

Yeah, it's going to be one of those!

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 18: Double Down Dodgeball
Part 2: The Classic Catches!

Aw yeah, TWO more campers in the game, TWO massive new teams, TWO sides of the dodgeballs and TWO opposing sides that go across teams to smash some dodgeballs...and this is part TWO out of four, so the two puns have gotten old and are possibly in need of getting outta here!

And so have some of the conflicts, but stone walls need a ton of push to move between contestants...even on the same team.

The first six for the Fiery (Arctic) Foxes: Reg, Tails, Tanjiro, Mr. Smee, Luigi and Legoshi

The first six of the Chill Capybaras: Crimson, Rock, Noah, Mai, Sakura and Sammy


"Welcome to Total Drama: Ultimate Islands, the most that Total Drama has been! And there's dodgeball." Chris announced. "We've got dodgeball, bruh."

And just like that, the Foxes' first six and the Capybaras' first six got another whistle from Chef Hatchet's slightly irritated face, as the first ball had the killer strategy of nothing.

As it usually is, as the first ball gets thrown at speed and hits no-one, but he even caught his own ball.

"Dang it." Luigi got prepared, as he went for a speedy second throw. "...It's Luigi time!"

The speedy pass from Luigi to a very startled Reg somehow completely re-directed it into the side of the volleyball court, before slamming into the back of a very nervous Rock.

"Well, that was-"

Luigi straight up got smashed by Sakura's ball, as the karate girl managed to bring some serious balls...there were two of them and the other was currently in the middle of being super thrown.

And that throw made the other ball almost guaranteed to hit, as Reg tried his best to catch the ball and his hands missed the ball...as Legoshi got the surprise smack in the face from the white-shirted karate girl's ball.

Reg had just missed an elimination opportunity for Sakura.

"Sorry, you guys! I messed up-" Reg wanted to explain.

"Yeah, it's not your fault. Not exactly a sports guy!" Legoshi patted him on the back.

"...Thanks?"

Legoshi and Rock were actually sitting in the elimination side of the court, leaving two more to hop in and they actually hopped off the bleachers with gusto.

Riley and Catalina both jumped right onto the court, as Sakura had another shot to knock some guy out.

"The Foxes start it up again!"

Chris had to shout, as Sakura finally put her headband on her head with confidence for her third knockout...doing another strong, yet simple throw that would've made another knockout

Besides Reg actually catching the ball this time around and Chef Hatchet blew the whistle for the fourth time in the game.

"Aw yeah, you did it for the first time!" Riley shouted. "Now it's my turn!"

"Are you sure? Dodgeball is a different sport from whatever Basketball is..." Reg wanted to say, as Riley was starting to get mad.

"Nah, we ball in here! No matter what kinda ball it is!" Riley had to brag, as he took a ball from Smee. "Especially me!"

"Don't do it! It's different!" Tails practically shouted, but he didn't have the exaggerated swagger of Riley Freeman.

There was one 9-year old with two balls as the game started up again and he...actually did a three-point throw with both balls quite easily and like any missed three-point throw, he got blown right back up.

Mostly because the first one got caught by Crimson and the second one opened up an opportunity for Noah to make that comeback.

*Noah's confessional*

The guy was calm.

"Some time ago, I messed up hard when I didn't actually play dodgeball because I was a bit up my own ass." Noah stated. "At least I have a girlfriend, a few regrets and an easy dodgeball win."

*Confessional cut*

And just like that, Riley was gone as soon as he came, as Tails was definitely trying to avoid the strangely absurd throw that Crimson brought to the table...as if the throw was somehow curving towards him.

Tails definitely had one thing that Crimson didn't really have in spades, the ability to swing around to where the goth was actually throwing at and just barely catching it.

Or not, because Tails got bonked in the arms.

"Oh my gosh, Tails!" Reg just ran towards the two-tailed fox.

"I'm good, but out of the game." Tails just rubbed his head. "Seriously, Capybaras, why are we sucking so much at this point."

"Maybe because we're getting used to each other." Reg tried to explain. "Maybe because our first guys kinda suck."

Tails was looking at the remaining people in the court besides Reg, as he saw that other five weren't exactly in the best of states, minus Catalina, who was just throwing balls at stupid speed.

Catalina knew one thing.

*Catalina's confessional*

She was tired of the shenanigans.

"Guess what?! Five people went down before I came on and I only threw a bunch of balls at those pendejos and they fell down like windows!"

*Confessional cut*

She was going to swing some balls at the Foxes like they were actually running out of them, which wasn't too far from the truth with the absurd amount of balls that Catalina was angrily throwing.

Rock, Noah and Sakura subsequently got smacked in random places by the dodgeball barrage.

"Calm down, lady, you've eliminated three different people!" Tanjiro got spooked, as he held a bell.

"And there's three more people that I'm about to send out!" Catalina shouted.

"Okay...you need to dodge first." Tanjiro said.

"Still got a ball!"

Though Tanjiro was definitely more of a dodger rather than an attacker in this game, he could see the obvious ball that Catalina was somehow ignoring...like Sammy didn't even have the best throw, but the latino didn't hear.

"Catalina!"

"Wha-" Catalina was eliminated just like that. "-you could've warned me."

"I think he did...twice, actually." Mr. Smee said, right before dodging another ball...

...and falling flat on his face.

So far, Catalina, Luigi, Legoshi, Tails and Riley all had their butts handed to them by a mostly carried Foxes line-up, as the rest of them were trying to make up for lost players and the Foxes getting weaker players.

"Woo-hoo, it's time, boys!" Muscle Man had to brag. "We've gotta kill those fox guys!"

"They're not actual foxes, fatty." Shego held the ball like there was no tomorrow.

"He knows, you just wanted to make fun of him." Tiana came prepared, a bit mad about the breakup of her friendship group.

Muscle Man, Shego, Tiana and Lowain were up against the newcomers of Giovanni, Penny and...Min Min, who was definitely not having a hard time grabbing the ball.

*Lowain's confessional*

The medieval surfer dude had some words to say.

"Eh...you could think that we're just as bad as the other guys, because we lost five dudes because of one lady and her karate-ness, but on the other hand, the Latino babe sent three of them reeling quickly! It's all equal in our favor!"

*Confessional cut*

The whistle whistled again, as another moment of dodgeball was going down with Shego immediately coming in with a proper swing and Min Min didn't exactly want to be unfair, but...she was playing the game.

Shego's ball didn't hit anything yet, as Min Min brung her own ball with some impressive speed.

And just like that, Shego did the same kind of dodge...except the ball bounced back to get caught by her right hand.

"Good move, Shego. But my team's got better moves." Min Min had to high-five Kipo after that.

"Alright, the Foxes still have 29 players and the Capybaras have 27 players!" Chef shouted, as the balls were still traveling.

The balls were traveling and they were coming towards the oldest member of the Capybaras, but Mr. Smee quickly just caught and swung it back at the same time...right before being hit in the face.

And through hilarious shenanigans, Min Min actually saw the ball coming and still got hit on the foot.

"That was really stupid!" Tails shouted. "Good job, Mr. Smee!"

"...What?" Mr. Smee said with pure confusion.

Lowain dodged a ball and swung one at Kipo's now giant fist...but he saw her not catch it.

"Whoop!" Lowain managed to dodge another ball from Penny Proud. "Boo yah!"

And then he saw that Muscle Man and Shego were out of the game, as denoted by the smug smirk that came from Giovanni Potage, who was quickly powering up another ball.

"Brah, we're still ready!" Lowain high-fived Tiana. "We've got..."

"...hard work and good cooking skills?" Tiana asked, ducking to avoid the third souped up ball.

Lowain raised his thumbs up, as he caught a normal ball from Penny, who was not in the mood.

*Penny's confessional*

"I just got one of my friends ripped from my team, I got some new teammates that remind me of my friends in a weird way and most of all, there's two villains who can only villain it up!" Penny said. "Still have most of my friends on my team."

*Confessional cut*


And there was more dodgeball to happen, as Darkness had arrived in spectacular fashion and Mystique Sonia just saw her trip over and picked her up.

But there was one question to be asked.

"Wait, are using your powers legal or something, 'cause-" Leshawna asked.

"Yes, as long as you don't destroy the ball!" Chef yelled.

"Okay, good to know."

On the bigger dodgeball field, it was wild with Mystique Sonia and her hat carrying a ball each, Darkness getting completely blown up by Tiana in predictable fashion and Ochako Uraraka accidentally doing something stupid.

She threw the ball...but it was going a bit slow...and also floating, as the hero-in-studying was freaking out at her ball being caught by a nervous Tiana.

"You good?" Tiana quietly asked.

Uraraka just walked back to the bleachers with Darkness in tow, both sitting right next to each other and looking at the volleyball chaos that ensued with the usage of normal-ish throws and air throws.

"How did you trip out there?" Uraraka asked.

"I tripped on a ball and I valiantly defended the court with my best!" Darkness said.

"Are you sure that's your best?"

"Maybe...I did wish the volleyball would hurt more."

Uraraka just saw Joseph throw a volleyball towards Giovanni and basically knock him out and wondered what the problem was.

"Looks like you just missed one." Uraraka nervously remarked.

"I can't believe that a ball didn't hit me like that!" Darkness complained with a blush on her face. "The power of dodgeball."

"...Can you catch more balls next time?"

"Oh, yes!"

*Uraraka confessional*

She was deeply weirded out.

"I've seen a lot of villains, heard of a bunch more, but this random knight kinda scares me like no-one else...other than...confessing my love."

*Confessional cut*

"We've got twenty on each side remaining, ooh scratch that, that's twenty on the Capybaras side and there's already some highlights!" Chris announced. "Like Joseph!"

"MY DUDE!" Lowain shouted.

"Yeah, I should be careful." Joseph held the ball like it wasn't a problem...

...because it wasn't a problem with the Hamon powered deflection.

"You've knocked out some real bad boys!" Lowain just caught another ball.

"No, thanks to your moves as well." Joseph just threw another hardball.

Towards a very surprised and oddly perceptive Yumeko, who barely dodged it.

Joseph and Lowain were backed up by Ryuko, Khun, Yuri and Tanjiro (who had some serious instinct) as they were pretty much throwing shot after shot at the new group of Foxes that were taking up the field.

Noah was back in there with a good strategy of trying to go after balls that could be caught and it was obvious that one thing was apparent...

...Mai, Michiru, Kipo and Hsien-Ko were all trying to catch some balls, especially there were a lot of fastballs coming from across the field and being shot around by the stronger players.

"Okay, guys, what do we do!" Mai shouted.

"Don't lose!" Kipo shouted right back with the rest of the ladies.

"Got it!" Mai snatched the ball and finally, Tanjiro was eliminated.

"Tanjiro got slayed by his own ball...and some other ball!" Chris announced Tanjiro basically got rolled to the wall by the most overpowered ball that came from Kipo.

Mai wanted to high-five Kipo, but Michiru got there first and also smacked Mai by accident and just like that, a fire was lit under the ninja, as Kipo easily noticed and Michiru didn't notice.

"Mai Shiranui, chill for a second...please-"

"Being chill doesn't work here!" Mai yelled. "Someone needs to get burnt!"

"Finally, there's the fiery spirit!" Michiru exclaimed, as she prepared some powerful hands.

The two Japanese ladies just ran back into the court, as Kipo sighed, being an American minority that got sent out of the court by Yuri's pretty close throw.

*Kipo's confessional*

The pink-haired American mutant looked serious.

"I'm pretty sure that they're prepared for getting burnt or whatever those two are going to do."

*Confessional cut*

Hsien-Ko dropped a weight onto the court, which only shook the Capybaras side for some reason, supporting the two ladies that were fired up enough to double up on the fireballs.

Towards the married prankster, beating his Hamon.

Towards the perennial slacker with a sword, Scott Pilgrim, who deflected the first one and got destroyed by the second.

Towards part fae, part nine year old, Aisling.

And towards Sokka, who had just come in.

"I didn't get to play!" Sokka complained. "Girls, that was cheap!"

"You either play cheap or you're toast!" Mai yelled, as Sokka looked at them incredulous. "Pretty sure you're toast."

"Seriously, the Foxes have 17 players remaining to the Capybaras twelve and it's not looking any easier for the chill squad!"


Sokka sat with the twenty-one other eliminated contestants, as they were trying to formulate a new strategy with both Tanya and Snake, Samus actually being on the court.

"Man, this sucks! Mai and Michiru have really upped their game and they just so happen to not be on our team...so what do we do about that?" Sokka asked, as he got a lot of stares. "Don't you guys have any ideas?"

"We can do what Duncan did! The strategy does apply a stupid amount of pressure." Khun remarked.

"We kinda tried that with three people...you pretty much got blown up by Sol's catch." Sokka said.

"That wasn't even me, that was Kasumi." Khun told him. "And they're already using that strategy on her."

"Dodge it, Samus!" Snake exclaimed. "...How about a ball that is thrown by two people...one does a distracting pass, while the other punches it towards the opponent."

"That's a very normal strategy..." Sokka looked at the court. "...that should work."

"Geez, Heavy, what was that?" Khun had to remark.

"Dodgeballs hit good." Heavy tried to get up and then did. "Stupid American ball!"

The rest of the eliminated contestants looked at each other, as the non-eliminated contestants just agreed on one thing.

"Whatever Snake's idea was...we're going to do it!" Tanjiro yelled.

"FUCK YEAH!" Cassie just had to shout.

And the whistle had to shout again, as there was definitely Samus and Tanya thrown into the mix with some other guys like Nicole, Tifa, Snake and Samurai Jack.

And on the Foxes' side, Pinstripe, Iori, Squirrel Girl, Rapunzel, Deadpool and Miko were all learning how to work well with each other, even if there were more than a few actual growls.

Mostly from Iori Yagami.

"Whoa, whoa, do you do that all of the time? Just because you got that curse-" Deadpool was immediately shut up by Squirrel Girl. "-Hey, I was about to call out Iori."

"Why would you call out someone that's pissed! He's already thrown a ball at JFK." Squirrel Girl said.

"Because if we can harness that mad energy." Deadpool said. "We could get a game wrecking Iori."

"...Oh, okay."

Squirrel Girl and Deadpool did one thing to rile up the already riled up guy, as they were up in Yagami's face, as he went for someone in particular.

"Get the fuck off, Kyo's my target!" Yagami yelled.

"Nope, we're here to be Kusanagi plants...or whatever he said." Squirrel Girl remarked, as she saw that iconic grin that Iori always had when he was mad. "Never mind!"

And just like Iori Yagami usually did, the moves were just as heated as his mood and the first two things he did was throw one out at Kyo's face real fast, as did one at Squirrel Girl.

"Oh my god, what the fuck...I played some mean volleyball!" Squirrel Girl shouted.

But Tifa did actually get pounded in the abs...with Iori's anger, as Deadpool slowly backed away from the red-haired legend.

"Guys, back up Iori! We'll die if we don't!" Deadpool said.

"You'll mean you will die." Pinstripe remarked. "Which sounds nice."

The rest of them were throwing balls and the rest of them were sure that the rest of them weren't as good as the previous challenges would believe them to be.

Miko threw a deadly ball at Nicole and since she did a spin around, it was surprisingly slow coming at the end of it and Nicole caught it and threw it back at the gamer nerd.

Miko was down and so was Rapunzel, when she realized that there were two balls in fact...as the pan barely counted and she was for sure out when Snake provided that double ball set-up.

Deadpool definitely had more than one thing coming up in his sleeve, as he had a few things that were coming out of there...like swinging a random thing around to hopefully aim at Samus.

Samus actually had a ball and didn't use a stolen bat.

"Iori, do something!" Deadpool was out of there.

"YOU DO SOMETHING!" Iori threw the ball instinctively.

Deadpool was eliminated...just as Iori's ball hit a wall and somehow went into the dead space between the hosts and the Capybaras bleachers.

"Hey, Yagami, watch for the-"

Chris then saw that Nicole got eliminated with said wild ball.

"...Alright, keep on doing what you're doing."

Iori Yagami was definitely distracted, as she got smacked in the face with a good ball from Samus, who was flipping all around to avoid the new onslaught of balls that were coming from the other players.

Azula was as silent as Samus in her game of volleyball...especially since they were definitely throwing balls as carefully as they could while doing flips and tricks.

Pinstripe then also got eliminated due to Samus being a real bounty hunter and Snake helping him on the traps.

Mikasa may have arrived and have had some interesting moves to over-turn the game, but her ball was strong enough to actually get bounced back off the wall at surprising speed.

Fast enough to actually bounce back into another newcomer into the court.

"Nah, Mika, you're crazy to do that." Leshawna snapped at the Scout.

"Sorry." Mikasa remarked, as she was crouching to avoid the assault of dodgeballs.

"The Foxes have 9 awesome players left, while the Capybaras also have nine left, it's actually a close game now!" Chris announced. "Never mind, Nicole ate a whole ball!"

Nicole had a true foot-in-mouth moment, as the ball was actually in her mouth and the teal-coloured team was really feeling that moment, especially since Cassie saw this.

"Yo, what the hell...those other guys are really trying to cause some hurt!" Cassie shouted. "Well, two can play at that game."

"Well, do it as soon as you can, because they're saving their best." Tanya complained, having a bump on his head.

"It's nine each."

Khun, Snake, Samus, Kasumi, Cassie Cage, Terry Bogard, Bayonetta and Nobara were the ones that were left and some of them were kinda mad at the remaining volleyball players that weren't doing that good.

Speaking of not doing that good, Coachman was...practically expected to actually do something, as he had that stupid smirk and somehow plainly countered Tanya's weak throw.

"As I expected." Coachman just quickly shrugged, as he was expecting to come in swinging.

And like Iori, he came in swinging hard enough to get it bouncing off the ground just like that, he immediately knocked out...no-one because the ball not only went too high to hit anyone, but due to the way the ball bounced back...

...Bayonetta caught it.

"Listen, I don't care what you've got with Dante, I've got much more reasonable problems than some old man being dumb." Bayonetta remarked. "Also-"

Another hard ball directly went her way and she quickly dodged it.

"-you interrupted my statement because you were mad."

With that, Basil, Azula, Satori Tendou, Sol, Dante and Pit were the final six that were going to have to turn things around for the Fiery Foxes, as the old man...basically cut their chances by quite a bit.

And Satori entered the court, as JFK did with a dumb 'ol smile.

*Satori's confessional*

The red-head was cracking his volleyballs.

"Look dodgeball is like a weaker version of volleyball, except it's some nerds getting hit...which is kinda messed up, but most of these challenges have been super messed up and my team's very insane. So, I'm gonna win."

*Nobara's confessional*

She was plenty mad.

"We are screwed unless we've got some really good players and I'm pretty sure most of the rest of us are really good...I mean how the hell is Samus going to get knocked out?"

*Confessional cut*


There was only six left on each side, plus Basil, who was doing surprisingly good for being the extra mouse in the game...and he was not liking the game either, considering the fast balls that he had to dodge...before there was six people left

"Stick to the plan, we've got this in the bag!" JFK...practically shouted.

"The plan of copying Duncan's poorly-disguised bullying? Are you sure that's going to work?" Basil said.

"Nah, we've got something way better..."

Basil looked at Pit, Dante and Azula putting in the power to hit hard.

"...er-uh...putting three balls on one guy."

"Sounds questionable."

The three balls on one specific lady strategy may have not worked, if they didn't launch at the same exact time...causing Samus to get overwhelmed with the approaches and essentially rolling out of the way.

Into another ball that hit Khun, but Samus barely grazed by.

Basil and JFK were both shocked at how well said strategy was working, considering the three that were picked had some problems with each other previously...but that was the game.

Azula smiled confidently, as Pit patted her on the back with the ball in his other hand and Dante got another bunch of balls from Solid Snake being owned.

*Azula's confessional*

"This is funny. Dante's easily moved on to better targets to deal with and is essentially trolling The Coachman into being angry with him at this point, meanwhile I'm beating the strongest players on the other team!"

Azula's grin somehow got more casual.

"If we lose, then the worst part of my alliance is gone. If we win, he'll be desperate to try to force the alliance forward...regardless, he'll lose against me."

*Confessional cut*

Cassie Cage had a pretty damn good lineage, especially since she managed to catch one of Basil's balls that were not aimed super well...but she and the rest of the remaining Capybaras had to contend with Pit, Dante and Azula's well-aimed balls.

And she wasn't the first victim of the ball, especially since she had a pretty decent jump...but she got read like a book.

"The Foxes may have 5 left, but they've cut down the Capybaras to their size and OH...look at that, Nobara got hit in hilarious fashion!" Chris just wanted to slow it down. "Let's analyze this!"

The footage had to turn back a little bit to see Nobara look at the fiery ball with fear and though it was traveling at speed, it was still slow-mo, so the reaction from the sorcerer teen was...plain old fear.

Followed getting smashed in the face with a fiery ball and the ball bouncing off her face upwards and Nobara being sent into the ground.

"The face of getting hit by fiery pain! And the Capybaras are down by one!"

Terry, Snake, Bayonetta and Samus still had to deal with the volleyball player, which they thought would be an easy out due to...not being stupid powerful and just like Heavy would probably have predicted.

And they focused all of their balls on Satori, who was smiling at the pure chaos of the dodgeballs that were coming his way.

Just like there were four balls sailing towards Satori, the volleyball player was treating it like a game of volleyball practice, his hands out and he caught one ball and dropped it.

And because there were four balls...no wait, five balls heading towards Satori, he of course was eliminated, but he did eliminate Samus in the process.

"Goddamn, these guys aren't letting up on their dodgeball game...of all things. But it's not like Duncan's strategy stopped working, because two of their guys are wrecked." Snake said. "Just keep on doing what he did!"

"Honestly, he's accidentally a genius." Khun remarked. "The guy just bullied his way into being the last player on this challenge."

"...Pretty much."

Snake then noticed that there was a certain fireball that was flying in his direction and he quite easily dodged and then Khun caught it by sheer accident.

"ER-UH, I have been owned...by a nerdy dodgeball!" JFK shouted.

And just like that, it was Pit, Dante and Azula against Snake, Samus, Terry and Bayonetta and it was pretty much equal in spite of the Capybaras having one more player.

Samus had to stop jumping sometimes and three powerful balls to the face was an effective enough deterrent to a bounty hunter, but she had a serious smile.

It was three-on-three and through two very fast, very strong dodgeballs that were made to hit their target, Snake and Azula were somehow both eliminated at nearly the exact same time.

"Listen, fire lady, us two have got this! We're both mad at Bayonetta for dumb reasons!" Pit shouted. "And that's never going to change!"

"At least you're consistently stupid, whatever that means." Azula remarked.

Terry and Bayonetta both did a fist-bump to show some team spirit.

*Bayonetta's confessional*

The witch was plain excited.

"You know what the weird thing is. Dante should really have been in Smash, in spite of him being a sexy meathead and a dumbass." Bayonetta remarked. "Also, Terry's not great at this."

*Confessional cut*

"We're down to the final two of each team and oh my god, those two are ready to put in the ball in dodgeball! Pit and Terry aren't them, though."

Pit and Terry were now spectators to the battle that was going on between the demon hunter and the witch lady that involved dodgeballs, stylish dodges and much more importantly, adding that smoking sexy style to a bully's sport.

Pit got smacked in the head by one of Bayonetta's balls, in spite of actually flying off the ground and Terry was arguably just as unlucky...getting his body smacked against the wall by a dodgeball.

No-one could stop the rivalry between two very similar people, as you don't deal with real angry people with real angry power that involves dodgeballs going all around the place...not even limited to the two players that were smashing each other.

One went into the bleachers of the Capybaras.

Another went into the bleachers of the Foxes.

And there were some more that kept on going into the bleachers to be thrown at their teammates...as Dante and Bayonetta were going real hard on swinging ball after ball at each other.

Each time, their dodges were dancing around the dodgeball and some of them were straight up dancing and throwing the dodgeball at the same time...but one of them had to give out.

And hilariously, Dante took the loss in his stride.

"Dude, you guys should go act in a movie, but unfortunately, I don't have enough film or care enough about whatever you're doing." Chris said. "But the Capybaras win the first round!"

"YO, BAYO!" Terry shouted. "Take that, Dante!"

"Why don't you take the L, Dante!" Ryuko said.

"Campers, there's at least one more round! If the Foxes take the win, that's two, dudes."

"Okay, just let our team have a bit of celebration and we'll beat Dante's team!" Bayonetta said. "In the stupidest way possible."

"If there's one thing, we do, is fucking up whoever's against us!" Yuri just hopped on Ryuko, as the brown-haired karate lady fell down with the angry schoolgirl. "Tell 'em, Ryuko."

"Ow." Ryuko made her statements.

"This is taking too long, it's Capybaras 1 and Foxes 0 and so far, no-one has broken a dodgeball, even if they're burning dodgeballs all around the place!" Chris announced. "Anyways, come back after the break for more Total Drama."


To be continued in the third part of the dodgeball challenge, where these contestants are dodging each other's crazy balls some more in the third match and part of the fourth match!

And much more importantly, the Dante & Bayonetta rivalry that starts for real right here...just continues onwards, Snake & Samus get into some real lovin' on the dodgeball court and even a little bit of Clover trying to hide her secret from Rock!

Man, it's those wacky teams that will continue for the majority of the rest of the game again! Oh, no, who are they again and maybe...what's going down maybe?

The Fiery Foxes' team members (Having the symbol be a deep orange stamp with an determined arctic fox inside of it):

Sakura Kasugano (Street Fighter)
Giovanni Potage (Epithet Erased)
Penny Proud (The Proud Family)
Deadpool AKA Wade Wilson
Yumeko Jabami (Kakegurui)
Sol Badguy AKA Fredrick Bulsara (Guilty Gear)
Pinstripe Potoroo (Crash Bandicoot)
Satori Tendou (Haikyuu!)
Mai Shiranui (Fatal Fury)
Darkness AKA Lalatina Ford Dustiness (Konosuba)
Kipo Oak (Kipo and The Age of Wonders Beasts)
Michiru Tamegori (BNA: Brand New Animal)
Mikasa Ackerman (Attack on Titan)
Iori Yagami (King of Fighters)
Clover Ewing (Totally Spies)
Miko Kubota (Glitch Techs)
Ochako Uraraka (My Hero Academia)
Doreen Green AKA Squirrel Girl
Basil of Baker Street (The Great Mouse Detective)
Min Min (ARMS)
Leshawna (Total Drama Island)
JFK (The Clone, Clone High)
Dante (Devil May Cry)
Azula (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
Mystique Sonia (Hero 108)
Hsien-Ko (Darkstalkers)
Noah (Total Drama Island)
Sammy (TD: Pahkitew Island)
Rock (Ridonculous Race)
Rapunzel (Tangled)
Pit (Kid Icarus)
Crimson (Ridonculous Race finally gets equalized)
The Coachman (a man with not even a first name, Pinocchio)

The Chill Capybara's team members (Having their symbol being a teal/turquoise-coloured stamp with a relaxed capybara inside of it):

Sokka (Avatar: The Last Airbender, team ???)
Cassie Cage (Mortal Kombat)
Miles "Tails" Prower (Sonic The Hedgehog)
Joseph Joestar (JoJo's: Battle Tendency)
Ryuko Matoi (Kill La Kill)
Yuri Sakazaki (Art of Fighting)
Tanjiro Kamado (Demon Slayer)
David "Solid" Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
Tanya Degurechaff (Saga of Tanya The Evil)
Catalina Alves (Grand Theft Auto)
Khun Aguero Agnes (Tower of God)
Nicole Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Tifa Lockhart (Final Fantasy)
Scott Pilgrim (...vs. The World)
Samus Aran (Metroid)
Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters)
Terry Bogard (Fatal Fury)
Kugisaki Nobara (Jujutsu Kaisen)
Riley Freeman (The Boondocks)
Kasumi Todoh (Art of Fighting)
Legoshi (Beastars)
Aisling (Secret of Kells)
Reg (Made in Abyss)
Bayonetta (from her self-titled series)
Tiana (Princess and The Frog from Disney)
Muscle Man (Regular Show)
Luigi (Super Mario)
Lowain (Granblue Fantasy)
Shego (Kim Possible)
Mr. Smee (Peter Pan)
Samurai Jack (Samurai Jack, given his name by some guy in the future)
Storm Shadow (who has a name, but the TD people don't have it, G.I. Joe: Renegades, specifically)
The Heavy (does he need a name or something?, Team Fortress 2)

Chapter 82: Episode 18-3: Dodge To Brawl

Summary:

Dodgeball continues on and the second game starts.
And though there may be 66 players, the game actively starts to get sillier.

Yeah, it's that time again.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 18: Double Down Dodgeball
Part 3: Dodge To Brawl

Dante and Bayonetta are about to get serious and in hilarious fashion, Coachman wants in on the rivalry action and more importantly, a lot of the Foxes are still wondering what is this guy's deal? And the Capybaras are willing to capitalize on their win with some more unusual strategies that are more weird than wacky!

With that being said, there's still some new love in the air and yes, it comes from an existing couple...still, but it's still some new love! Anyways, let's just get this started.


"Welcome back to Total Drama Ultimate, where the Foxes are regrouping."

The 33-strong team was definitely filled with feuds, friendships and more importantly, people that wouldn't listen to anyone else for no reason other than they were mad.

And Sol was actually one of them, as he stood up on a table, as there were more than a few shouting matches going on...and he did one thing.

"SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTHS!"

Now everybody had to listen to him, even if they were in the middle of choking or smashing each other.

"Look, I don't care what dumbass grudge you've got or if you're the least cooperative person in the multiverse, we need to win this or else, some of you are going home." Sol basically commanded the team. "Talking about you, old man and wannabe genius."

Giovanni just scoffed, as Satori just slapped his shoulder.

"All we need to do is get serious, copy their strategy by just trying to catch their balls and destroy them and maybe figure out how to not be assholes to each other, because my team figured that out."

"I don't know if swearing so much is going to help! But it does need a leader like me!" Giovanni had to shout, as Satori was very much doing that smile.

"Just help us win and you won't be eliminated." Sol grumbled.

"Then let's do it for Sol Badguy! The man with the badass name!" Satori yelled to the rest of the team again. "And Noah, the man who doesn't like dodgeball."

"For the record, I still don't like it, still not my thing, still trying to beat the rest." Noah just dryly remarked, as he had come up with a strategy. "...I don't get it, why not use your powers to confuse the other team?"

"Then let's mix that with Duncan's bullshit." Sol stated, cracking his knuckles. "Also force Coachman to get his business together."

"...Sol, you are not suggesting what you're suggesting?" Coachman quickly came up to the intimidated bounty hunter to "convince" him.


GAME 2 of 3 (Foxes 0, Capybaras 1)

"Now that you guys have your stuff sorted, let's get ballin'! But first, this challenge is going to take a while, so let's get real!"

This time, the first six of each team were entirely different, as Chef's whistle came back in the game.

Mostly due to Coachman's presence fucking up the dynamic of Mai Shiranui, Iori Yagami, Noah, Rapunzel and Pit and it didn't help that the old man wasn't willing.

But on the other side, Ryuko, Khun, Luigi, Legoshi, Samurai Jack and...Kyo, surprisingly, there were going to be impressively strange plays and it immediately started with one already.

Noah had the ball and he threw it at what was apparently dead air, but it was really obvious what had happened.

"Really had to do it to me." Noah grumbled.

"I didn't care." Storm Shadow remarked with the invisibility. "Because it's legal."

"WAIT-"

"It is...sorta." Chef couldn't care to elaborate.

And it was up to Mai to go ninja to ninja, as the rest of the first six were just throwing some serious balls in the face or in the legs for...reasons, Luigi jumping over the balls and allowing Legoshi to get in some decent throws at the opponent.

There were definitely some dodges happening with Pit and Rapunzel, especially since the princess actually managed to use the pan in a ridiculous fashion and smashing Ryuko out of the game.

Pit actually managed to jump on the old man, who knew that he looked ridiculous, and through sheer stupidity, stomped on Coachman and more importantly, his own chances...

...because he got hit by a ball.

Coachman fell down and got back up, as he somehow managed to catch the same ball that somehow went in his hand.

"Oh damn, that was quick!" Khun was plainly perturbed by the catch.

Iori was looking at Kyo and clearly dodged his way out of that ball's direction...into another ball.

"Why are you so stupid?" Coachman asked seriously.

"Because some dumbass decided to stand there." Iori remarked with a grin.

And as if the Foxes luck couldn't get worse, Miko jumped off the bleachers and literally had to jump back on, because Ryuko nailed her shot once again.

Iori was mad beyond all comprehension, as he also jumped with Miko into the elimination zone.

"STOP GETTING ELIMINATED!" Coachman put all of his energy into a throw that bounced right off the ground and probably broke Ryuko's chin. "Hah, eliminate yourself."

Ryuko just stomped her way to the bleachers, as she was right next to Khun and still really mad...and then Legoshi quickly joined her, as he was another victim of the old man's odd bouncing throws.

And then Kyo directly looked at the very much smug Coachman, who basically did the same fast and hard to dodge throws, except...nothing because Kyo looked at the ball.

Alas it was not to be, as the ball went right into his face, even if his hands were just about to catch.

"Fuck, man! When did he get so good at this game?" Kyo just slammed his hand on the bleachers.

"Uh, pretty sure he didn't...we just started sucking." Khun said.

"You better shut your mouth, I had it." Kyo said.

Both teams now had 29 players left in the field, as Coachman's bounce throw and Luigi's strange defense marked another point in the game...and it wasn't getting any less jockey at all.

Aisling and Kipo through the former's teleport throw and the latter's jaguar arm throw, both managed to knock each other out and for the record, the green banana and donkey...generator was still in the game and very dumbfounded.

*Aisling's confessional*

She was excited.

"As much as Piccolo helped me, I don't need him! I've lived on my own for a long time and then I met Brendan and now I miss him a bit..."

Aisling just looked at the camera.

"...But I'm not scared because I've got wolves and a couple of good friends on my new team, who are better than Piccolo!"

*Confessional cut*


28 each.

That is how many unused players that both teams had and aside from Luigi and Coachman, the rest of the court were a little quirky with their dodgeball skills.

Giovanni was definitely one of them with the soup-dodgeball mix-up that was raring to go, Sakura was fired up, Noah and Yumeko were both there and Hsien-Ko had a whole bunch of stuff up her detachable sleeves on the Foxes' side.

And on the Capybaras, it was just...

...Luigi, Scott Pilgrim, Samurai Jack, Riley, Tanya and Shego, only the craziest bunch on said team for this challenge.

"Yeah, you're going to go down for real!" Scott had to brag.

"Say you...I'd steal it, but Giovanni Potage doesn't need to steal words!"

Just like that, they fired their best shot at their opponents.

Giovanni and Scott dodged their own balls and unsurprisingly, Coachman had to go out some time and surprisingly, Scott did just that with his solid throw...and Giovanni missed anyone.

"Heh!" Giovanni remarked.

"Heh to you." Shego grumbled, as she threw a green-energy ball.

And Giovanni caught it, leaving Shego fuming as she walked off the court and he caught another ball as he dropped Shego's ball and said ball came from a very mad Nicole.

"This game's-" Nicole was mad.

"-this game is fair, you just suck." Heavy smugly crossed his arms, as he got up into the game.

"I said it was weird!" Nicole had to elaborate loudly.

Heavy and Catalina came in right after Shego, Nicole and now Luigi's elimination, as they came in to party...party hard after getting a good catch on Giovanni and Noah.

Heavy, Catalina, Riley, Scott and Samurai Jack were still in this challenge, as Kasumi wanted to do the dodgeball runback by joining the court...and the new six were part of 23 safe Capybaras.

Tanya got wiped out and so did Cassie, oddly enough.

Meanwhile, the Foxes still had Hsien-Ko, Yumeko, Sakura, Sammy, Min Min and Leshawna, hoping that the power of the ladies would further their lead of 25 uneliminated players.

*Sokka's confessional*

There was much happening in his head.

"I'm trying to pull off strategies that will beat Azula's team clean and I have no idea what is happening or what the strategy is! But what is more important is that Azula doesn't know that I don't know!" Sokka smugly grinned as he said that.

*Confessional cut*

Too bad Scott's opportunity was taken away, as Hsien-Ko dropped a little quake and eliminated him...and so was Heavy's opportunity also thanks to the quake and an assist from Min Min.

Now it was 25-21 and all of the campers were shaken physically, but not mentally, as Hsien-Ko and Min Min were more than prepared to follow up on that stuff.

"It's time to get serious!" Min Min shouted. "More serious!"

"We're already more serious." Hsien-Ko just took off his sleeves and threw a serious throw.

Alongside the other synchronized throws that came by accident, Hsien-Ko's just kinda piled on the attack that was coming towards the Capybaras and some were stronger than others.

Much stronger, as Hsien-Ko and Sakura smashed both Mr. Smee and Tiana (don't ask, it was weird) in the belly with their powerful balls...and Min Min's ball didn't exactly get caught by Heavy.

24-18, as Yumeko's ball got caught by an prepared Kasumi Todoh, who was just feeling ready for any kind of ball and the gambling girl was a little miffed by the sudden elimination.

"It sucks that I got eliminated so early...at least I have my friends." Yumeko said, trying to bring Azula and Pinstripe together.

"Yeah, friends are a bit of a stretch." Azula remarked, basically nudging her teammate off her own self.

"Don't listen to the master strategist, you're cooler than her." Pinstripe also remarked with a smug grin.

"I think you're both fine!" Yumeko said. "Besides, our team's still winning repeatedly!"

The three of them were still ignoring plain awkward plays that were on the court, as there was one elimination that was hilarious on the Foxes' side, as Min Min got hit with her stretched arms out there and slowly walked onto the court.

"Well I got mixed up." Min Min shrugged with her normal-sized arms.

"Then you shall not get mixed up next time!" Yumeko encouraged her, as Azula and Pinstripe just scoffed at the comments.

*Yumeko's confessional

"I may be part of the alliance that tries to control the game and decide on a bunch of people to eliminate, but that doesn't mean I can shame my teammate for no reason!"

*Confessional cut*

It was now 23 FF to 17 CC and the dodgeball match didn't get any smarter, as the numbers were going down.

Muscle Man was just...plain throwing really stupid and really fast, which shouldn't have worked at all as it was plain straight and the balls were not even that fast, but through the power of being mad.

Sammy barely survived the dodgeballs, as she blocked them and blocking only counts when you're positive in frame data and Leshawna...somehow survived through sheer skills and what not.

It was working...stupidly well, as his balls were just there mixed in with the serious balls and somehow tripping up Foxes members that did an impressive amount of flips.

Mostly Clover and Darkness smashing into each other and getting smashed by at least one ball and coincidentally, Penny Proud being attacked in three areas at once and finally, nothing else happening but a bunch of balls being around the area.

Muscle Man was more than motivated to do some more and-

"Oh my gosh, were you not thinking?" Tanya asked.

"Yeah, bro, what did you even do?" Muscle Man had to brag. "I threw those guys out...you know who else threw those guys out?"

Tanya didn't want to say it because there was one thing happening...well, two.

"My mom!"

And just like that, Muscle Man finished his joke, barely dodged a ball and threw another ball at someone and that someone caught it.

That someone also had a good response.

"Your mom must suck!"

Michiru dropped some disrespect on Muscle Man, as she was looking ready to employ some baseball original throws...as the man got real mad at the disrespect aimed at his mother, quite literally rolling around and literally tripping Lowain up.

"Whoa, whoa, just because your cool mom isn't the greatest mom alive doesn't mean you get mad about it." Lowain said calmly.

"Bro, she doesn't even know me." Muscle Man spat out, getting up instantly. "And she has that freaky...body!"

"Yo, stop!" Lowain tried to carry him off. "Bro, it's over."

"Nah-"

Lowain then got hit by Penny Proud, who was not proud of the easy hit and quickly went back to thinking of something good to deal with.

*Tanya's confessional*

"I can't believe we have our first elimination and the challenge isn't even over...that's hilarious."

She just left a space in the confessional.

"If we didn't have to eliminate three other people, some of which could be very useful in future challenges. My god, I don't know when Tiana's time is up!"

*Confessional cut*


15 chill capybaras were plainly in this challenge to win it, which wasn't looking too well for the team that just had two members knocked out due to one member's dumbassery.

18 fiery foxes (Noah got swung at by Riley Freeman, who was now motivated) were very interested in winning like anyone would, as especially Coachman would attest to, and they made that goal clear.

With Michiru ready to take some more serious swings and the other members generally looking badass for a good moment, right before they came in with some awesome potshots.

Mystique Sonia did like a volleyball thing before bopping it right at ready to catch Tanjiro off-guard and like an perceptive demon slayer would, Tanjiro rolled back and caught the ball.

Tanjiro was in the zone, ready to catch any other ball and said the ball was still coming right at him...and it hit his forehead too, sure of the fact that he wasn't going to catch it.

14 CC - 17 FF

Pinstripe Potoroo was in there and like any mobster, he had a couple of targets that the rest of the team had to pick up on...and just pointed at both targets, who were smiling smugly.

"I don't fuck with that guy." Riley just said.

"Me neither...I don't mess with him." Reg was a bit taken aback from the swear.

Riley and Reg were trying to move a bit differently, as Riley was actually flipping around the balls that were thrown right at him like he was fighting someone and Reg had stretchy arms that managed to...completely miss balls.

But they also missed him, so it was equally weird for Reg and JFK...

...who was going at it with his same horny vision and same stupidly random throws that made Muscle Man a dodgeball threat, complete with a quick sidestep that that still didn't interrupt his throws that brung the sidesteps.

Riley got fucked with and Reg was taken aback, as the combo attack from JFK, Dante and Pinstripe was...for lack of a better word, a lot of balls just being shot at them.

Didn't help when Snake naturally had to try and dodge all of the balls that were pelted towards his way and like any super-soldier, he had limits.

11 CC - 16 FF

"Oh my god, we're getting sauce'd out there! This is terrible!" Tiana shouted from the sides. "It's like being in crab sauce."

Lowain was just imagining getting lost in the sauce right before being snapped out of his thoughts.

"...Oh yeah, sauce." Lowain suddenly spoke. "Wait, SNAKE GOT DESTROYED!"

"Calm down, it's not that bad." Tiana said, trying to calm the blonde cook. "...Uh..."

The Capybaras were a little bit shocked at how strong three (and a half) dudebros were at the dodgeball game, as while JFK may have gotten knocked out completely by Cassie's wildball, they were still 5 members down.

Now, it was three and a half dudebros featuring Leshawna and Rock being the replacement bro dude for JFK's equally stupid loss, but there was one thing that couldn't be more noticable.

"So, the strategy of overwhelming may not work for some of the campers, so make them fear your very existence on the other side of the net. With only the fear of the throws." Azula told the six that were on the court.

"Then what do you want me to do?" Rock asked.

"...Crush their spirit, obviously."

Rock just sighed.

*Rock's confessional*

He was dumbstruck.

"At least Sol told us to do something that didn't crush our spirit, because that's a...very messed up...kind of feeling."

And he now was smiling like he didn't have the previous thought.

".Also, I'm still gonna rock because I don't have a clue on how to do that!" He shouted.

*Confessional cut*

Sokka was incredibly nervous about being in this specific dodgeball game, because it was not looking good for his team and why the hell Yuri and Terry were still so jaunty in spite of the dire circumstances.

Tails did manage to eliminate Leshawna through the sheer power of oddly precise shots that barely worked and the woman with 'tude was shouting at someone...

...but that was it for good news, as Crimson arrived on the court very displeased and very in the dark.

"We've got bigger problems once again!" Sokka shouted, as the goth raised an eyebrow. "You won't defeat us!"

And he desperately threw a ball that quite easily would have been dodged by anyone, but weirdly enough Crimson quite easily caught it and then got hit by another ball that Sokka put in.

"NOOO, the goth beat me!" Sokka yelled. "We need something!"

10 CC - 13 FF

"Wait, what do you-" Chef just saw the score. "-oh, yikes, that sucks for you Capybara guys...at least you got one game up."

"Timeout, please!" Sokka screamed, still raising his hand. "PLEASE!"

"You're eliminated."

"Then we have a time-out." Cassie just stepped up. "I'm pretty sure there's-"

The whistle blew in their faces, as Sokka and Cassie de-tensed themselves for a slow second.


"Okay, keep this quick 'cause I want to see some pain!" Chris had to shout.

The whole of the Chill Capybaras just got together. (minus Storm Shadow because, of course, he found Snake Eyes and got baited by Cobra to be on there...don't ask, it doesn't make sense anyways)

Everyone was just shouting ideas around the place down to the erratic nature and smashing together of players who didn't vibe or even like each other within the blue court.

"Guys, guys, we need to figure out a plan of some sort." Snake stated. "I know that some of us are...a little more stunted than others and a little more erratic than the rest, but the remaining 10 are pretty solid."

"Well, yeah! I know Terry and he knows me and I think we'd do pretty good!" Yuri suggested proudly, as Terry awkwardly nodded. "Right, Terry!"

"Yeah...we could do it, but Azula, Sol and that Satori guy ain't easy to get around." Terry stated, thinking for a second. "I can take 'em."

"I'll take them first!" Yuri shouted. "...Well, I'm going to save the best for last. Because I'm the best."

"Keep that energy up for the final four."

"Storm Shadow isn't here, Yuri willingly wants to save the best for last, Tails is good and someone has to be the third reserve." Snake asked the team. "Is anyone willing to do it?"

"Could be much worse, could be much better." Tifa said. "But I'm pretty sure that someone over there...needs to be knocked down a bit."

"Well, there's Storm Shadow, Yuri, Tails and Tifa...and the rest of us better get serious if we're going to take it 2-0." Snake told the rest of them, as Samus grinned. "Or 2-1 if it comes to that."

Lowain just smirked, as Yuri kicked his face.

"Damn it."

*Lowain's confessional*

He sighed sadly.

"Man, it sure does suck that I'm not on the same team as Deadpool, probably the only guy who could break fourth walls harder than me." Lowain stated. "Plus we've got the boomer and the zoomer finally coming together...aw yeah, we've got the dumb podcast!"

*Confessional cut*


Terry Bogard, Kugisaki Nobara, Cassie Cage (still on it), Bayonetta, Samus Aran and Scott Pilgrim weren't exactly the last line of defense when it came to...dodgeball, but other than Storm Shadow, Yuri Sakazaki, Tails and Tifa Lockhart, it was just them against the barrage of Foxes that were regrouped.

It was mostly the same line-up for the Foxes being Rock, Pinstripe Potoroo, Basil, Ochako Uraraka, Dante and Squirrel Girl...which for lack of a better word, was stacked against the Capybaras and the remaining members that were on the benches were still ridiculously powerful. (Sol Badguy, Azula, Sakura was still in, Mystique Sonia, Mikasa, Deadpool and Satori Tendou)

And the game restarted on Chef's whistle.

"Let's just go ahead." Squirrel Girl stated. "Let's do this thing and be-"

"-Heroes! Let's be heroes." Uraraka quickly disrupted.

"...I was going to say that." Squirrel Girl remarked.

"Okay." Uraraka quickly said, prepared to catch the ball.

Uraraka noticed that the game had actually gotten started and it was already not looking good for a certain someone that wasn't on her team.

Cassie's luck had just run out thanks to Dante being on point and of course, the soldier was a little apprehensive about the obvious match-up.

-9 CCs against 13 FFs-

Well, it was more Dante vs Bayonetta action happening, as the demon hunter and witch locked eyes, even to the dismay of the other teammates who knew what was about to go down.

Dante threw with impeccable precision at Bayonetta's pretty little face and she didn't exactly dodge it...

...mostly because someone already tried to catch it, but ended up getting almost knocked out in the process.

Samus was damn sure that she did not just get hit at ridiculous speed by a dodgeball and get smashed to the ground, but she did anyway...if only because she didn't really anticipate it coming.

Samus, of all people, got eliminated through a questionable throw.

"Whoa, whoa, turn it down!" Uraraka shouted. "We don't have to murder them, just win the challenge..."

"Yeah, we're going for gold-" Pinstripe wanted to finish that, but Bayonetta ended that sentence for him.

-8 CCs against 12 FFs-

"Honestly, our chances are good!"

Uraraka was ready and willing to catch it, since it had to come from an unusual source...well, Scott Pilgrim technically counted as an unusual source, looking angered and impassioned.

And just like Scott managed to instantly scoop up another weak ball that Basil of Baker Street threw like it was a whole lot of...thing and the detective didn't have to play any more game.

-8 CCs against 11 FFs-

"Haha, let's see you do that!" Scott bragged.

"They will, man." Terry remarked towards Scott. "They will..."

"No, they won't." Scott crossed his arms, readying his "secret" weapon. "I got a sword-"

"Whoa, whoa, don't slice 'em! You're going to get kicked off!" Terry stated, as he was defending himself against some fast balls.

Scott was very confidently swinging it around and quite instantly, he got eliminated by a smirking Dante and Terry Bogard wanted to be real careful about how he was going to deal with the dodgeball wars.

Scott was eliminated and quite hilariously, Nobara was also eliminated thanks to one serious catch.

Nobara even made sure to put the hammer and the dodgeball into the equation and yet, Sakura still caught it with all of her energy...basically doing an absorbing Hadouken to catch it.

-6 CCs against 11 FFs-

"Look at that, the dodgeball still alive to tell the tale, that was a nasty catch!" Chris announced. "Wonder if Bayo's going to pull out some ancient technique!"

True to Chris' word...she did.

The ancient art of moving really fast, slowing everything else down for her and she was ready to get so many eliminations on the slightly deadlier team.

First off, Rock got unceremoniously eliminated by a random throw from Terry Bogard.

"No hard feelings to ya!" Terry exclaimed.

And then in this specific order.

Pinstripe Potoroo got hit with the Witch Time ball...nothing else needed to be said and then right after that, Ochako Uraraka tried to do some honest moves by doing a catch and a solid jump.

Too bad the jumping catch still whiffed in hilarious fashion and she may have landed fine, but also ended up getting hit by the Witch Time ball.

A third person had to get hit by the Witch Time Ball and said person had to decide to enter the court and immediately get swung out of the competition.

Two hands was worse than four hands and Mystique Sonia looked real mad at the stupid high amount of eliminations that was happening in...about ten seconds and said ten seconds wasn't even up.

Yasha (Sonia's actually sentient hat) was ready to take the Witch Time Ball on it, as Mystique Sonia was still throwing another ball at someone and in the end, it was still a hit on Bayonetta's side.

-6 CCs and 7 FFs-

Bayonetta had to get caught sometime and Dante had the solution...

...just be fast as all hell, as he threw the ball to where Bayo probably would be at and somehow just like that, she got eliminated because to her left, Tifa was doing a little handling.

"Whoa, it's a fair game now!" Chris shouted. "Funny how that works when two crazy people! Still going to have to sent Dante off for knocking people out."

"Okay, but I'm pretty sure that there's some other people that some others have knocked out!" Dante just crossed his arms. "To be fair, my team's ridiculous and probably could take that witch down."

"Funny story...they couldn't do that without you. What a team." Bayonetta flippantly said.

The two of them scoffed at each other, as Coachman was genuinely interested in both of them for...odd reasons that won't be elaborated on, because it was time for...

"It's the DP! What's good...I heard that I'm going to-"

Deadpool quickly dodged another ball.

"-Whoop."

*Deadpool's confessional*

"I'll say one thing that the author of this fic may or may not like...sometimes this thing is a bit inconsistent, but one thing's for sure...I love these challenges, even if they probably suck for everyone else!" Deadpool declared.

*Confessional cut*

And then another one.

"Oh my god, he's insane!" Tendou shouted.

The full gauntlet of Tendou, Sol, Azula, Mikasa and Deadpool could not be further emphasized, as the five of them were doing some awesome things that included...

...eliminating Tails with three balls that were hard to dodge, even as with the rolling strategy...

...and making sure that Yuri, Terry and Tifa had a hard time, as Storm Shadow was far from interested in this game and those three were still on the court.

"Wow, those Foxes sure could win this one! Hopefully, those chill Capybaras don't fumble the bag in a hilarious fashion!"

"Oh shit, we're gonna lose!" Yuri shouted.

"We could win if our heads were put together." Tifa said.

"Their heads are together and ours kinda isn't!"

"Then let's play catch...catch these hands." Tifa got a look from Yuri. "The hands that catch dodgeballs!"

Terry just patted Yuri on the back, as Tifa steeled her resolve and vowed to kick more ass than was physically possible...probably.

''And just like that, the game starts again!"

Deadpool had one thing to do...kick some major butt, as he did a side flip throw truly mixing up Yuri, who rolled under the ball...and more than a few others, as she got one up and was ready to roll...

...roll her way into another elimination with the volleyball player not anticipating the low blow.

"That was low!" Tendou complained.

"Deal with the blow." Yuri remarked, right before snatching another ball was not meant for her. "Beat it, whoever threw it at me!"

Deadpool was a little gobsmacked by the sudden catch, as he had one thing to say to her face.

"I bet you could've looked to your right, because we're winning!" He declared, as he sat down in between two people. "In your face!"

Yuri just scoffed at the comment, as she looked to her right to see Terry Bogard...get pummeled by a bunch of dodgeballs and there were only 3 Chill Capybaras left.

She was very mad, as Terry Bogard looked incredulously at her and Tifa was full on trying to dodge a whole bunch of dodgeballs.

"Oh no, it was in my face!" Yuri shouted. "DEADPOOL!"

"Now I'm dead in the pool!"

Deadpool may have said that from the stands, but the presence of an angry karate teenager said more with her place than anything...mostly because it was to be working.

Yuri threw a super-fast ball at Sol...and then a second that was even faster, as she was plain angrily throwing some balls around the whole place and the whole place included...

...practically everyone, as there were so many people ducking and a whole bunch of balls that were bouncing around the place and like a true comedy skit, it all came back to her.

Literally, as she eliminated herself.

"Comedy gold, but you're going to have to deal with the consequences of your actions." Chris announced. "We've got Tifa and the missing ninja against

*Tifa's confessional*

"She got so mad that she eliminated herself is definitely a thing that would happen this season...maybe not really, but it's still...real dumb!" Tifa said. "Okay."

*Confessional cut*

Now it was down to a bunch of smoke that was gathering in the air and Tifa Lockhart, who knew what time it was...Storm Shadow's time to shine in this challenge.

Azula and Mikasa were the only ones left, as Deadpool, Satori Tendou and Sol Badguys were goners on the Fiery Foxes' side and it was going to be one of those matches.

Mostly because it was going to take a while...or it would have if Mikasa wasn't throwing out of her own mind, as the ninja actually arrived into the challenge and instantly had to dodge Mikasa's ball.

Fireballs and slaying balls were thrown one after another at the two remaining Capybaras, but they weren't keeping them down at all...even if Storm Shadow hated everything about this challenge and threw a few balls that were stupid fast.

Azula, Mikasa and Storm Shadow maneuvered like they were able to dance through anything...Tifa didn't and subsequently, got eliminated.

"Do it, ninja guy...I forgot your name, sorry!" Smee shouted. "But you are very annoying."

"I do not care." Storm Shadow stated, stopping for a vital second. "Stop."

The dodgeball easily got caught by the ninja and Mikasa was now gone and Storm Shadow threw it right back at Azula, who was ready to make good on the rules of nature.

Sometimes you move and sometimes you don't move...

...anyways, through incredible strength and incredible fire, Azula managed to make the third game happen with the hottest catch of the game.

"AND JUST LIKE THAT, IT'S ONE-ONE...as both teams have tied!" Chris announced. "I wonder what kind of fast game will result from the final game of today's dodgeball! Wish I could tell you how this thing's going to end, but it's going to be hilarious regardless!"

Storm Shadow looked like he was going to kill Snake Eyes for no reason and Azula looked like she put Zuko in the dungeon for no reason.

"Come back for more drama!"


To be continued in the fourth part of the dodgeball challenge, where these contestants are trying to break the tie and probably avoid whatever shenanigan Chris uses to speed this challenge up!

To be fair, this was mostly written in 2 days and Storm Shadow might not even have that if he messes up in the next challenge, as the rivalry between Dante and Bayonetta becomes...stupid!

Also, I promise more couple action and you will get more couple action, because I hope that the game's going to be shorter!

Chapter 83: Episode 18-4: Ballin' and Weavin'

Summary:

So, Storm Shadow was involved in some crazy shit and still is.

Anyways, the dodgeball brawl finishes without him and with a good chunk of the crazier contestants swinging in with their powers...
...will Storm Shadow actually get back into the game? Will the Fiery Foxes really get fiery? Or will the Chill Capybaras chill out and take the win.

Either way, there's 2 eliminations today, so enjoy this!

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 18: Double Down Dodgeball
Part 4: Ballin' and Weavin'

We've got balling, we've got weaving and much more important, we've got a bit of the world/universe that this places takes place in and I'm keeping it real with you, the way that my universe works with certain characters is completely different to...a few others.

It's a little bit, but it's some lore!

On an unrelated note, we've got a couple of eliminations, a couple of couples and a couple of that secret sauce that I kinda want to keep in the background for now.

Memeking: I promise what I want to promise and honestly, there's one couple that I want to work on and honestly, this episode's end is the start of something good!

1602jaw: Not going to lie, you're 'bouta see Storm Shadow's thing and trust me, they're about to use some weapons and stuff in this final wild round! Besides that, this Chris is 'bout the spectacle this around...doesn't exactly mean he cares much about the contestants, but he ain't about torture...probably.

Anyways, RIP Muscle Man in Round 2...hope you enjoy the dodgeball chicanery with ALL 24k views! I'm surprise that a lot of you guys checked this out, even if it was to balk at the 120-strong cast!


"Welcome back to the final game of this challenge AKA dodgeball but everyone participates and gets right in the middle of...the significantly improved court!" Chris just shouted, the campers not pleased with his words. "It's a bit bigger and you guys can use whatever doesn't slice the dodgeballs in half...might speed things up!"

"Thanks, I guess?!" Cassie passive-aggressively said.

"Alright, final round!"

The 66 campers were back into their two teams and their first six players were more than ready to avoid any obstacles.

And there was one thing going on.

"Storm Shadow, what the heck were you up to? You just up and disappeared on us like a dishonourable soldier." Snake asked. "And also, I'm half sure that I've got a feeling on what it is."

"It is my mission...whatever mission you're on has nothing to do with me." The ninja answered dismissively.

"That's fine by me, 'cause I really don't care that much about you. My mission's to help the team."

"Still have better things to do." Storm Shadow just up and left the place.

Snake just sighed, as Samus shook her head at the secret agent, as the ninja left the game for his secret mission that wasn't much of a secret to some...and the game still started in its usual paces.

While on the court, Sokka, Luigi, Yuri, Tiana, Smee and...Nicole were representing the Chill Capybaras with their newfound enlightenment and on the fiery team of heroes and villains, Leshawna, Clover, Rock, Pit, Miko and Basil were making sure that the Foxes' momentum wasn't being left out.

There was going to be one hell of a dodgeball game, even with the first throw being done by sword slap and by a serious kick...and somehow, the main focus wasn't any of that.


Dante and Bayonetta may have had a rivalry that spanned only a week...

...hell, Coachman's undeserved hatred of Basil lasted nearly a month and a half...

...and there were even some rivalries that had their start from much further than that, coming up to years at this point and honestly, there might be rivalries that have lasted longer than these two have had with some of the competitors and their enemies outside of TD:UI.

But Snake Eyes still didn't get off the case of his brother-in-arms and his still raw, yet stale hatred for being a silent ninja, even if he had admitted his wrongs at his point...and Snake Eyes still had much better things to do.

Nevertheless, Storm Shadow showed when he didn't need to and on Pahkitew Island of all places, something incredibly valuable was there...if Snake Eyes raising his sword against his unimpressed brother was anything to go by.

"Finally, I've found what you've been protecting for...I have been thinking about my sins and how you caused them-"

Storm Shadow got stopped by someone that was not pleased to see him and didn't go on the offence.

"I thought you had better things to do." G.I. Joe Scarlett popped up like it was nothing. "I know what you came here to do."

"It's better for everyone if he doesn't live to see what I'm doing." Storm Shadow said.

So, what were Storm Shadow, Snake Eyes and Scarlett even doing here and what the fuck were they even doing in this location, specifically?

"Yo, let's put this thing into italics!" Deadpool proclaims, disrupting the flow of the story.

In G.I. Joe Renegades, Storm Shadow may have shown up only a few times, but at some point he left Cobra out of "atoning" of his own sins of the clan and leaving the Snake Eyes and Jinx to run the clan essentially

(This is my bullshit from this sentence on) Cobra did give him an pretty impressive resume and weapons (probably from some guy named Adam) for the many jobs that he did in the future, sometimes slicing in plain sight and killing everyone to be discovered, other times taking a single life to help his probably important client and more than a few times, taking an artifact to help some villain out.

Storm Shadow somehow got forced to get onto the show through slightly unethical means that just subsumed him to the reality show grindset.

Surprisingly, it led to him and yeah, understandably he was not pleased to see Snake Eyes work for Fresh TV's Multiverse Division...but that wasn't really it, so through sheer payback from his own betrayal, he got forced onto Total Drama by some old "friends".

He didn't really come on to kill, but to get Ramlethal alone and get an important artifact.

"Well, we unitalic'd this thing together! Honestly wholesome." Deadpool interrupted the flow again.

So a fully Japanese ninja, a silent American guy, a redhead military lady was up in the woods, actually protecting someone strangely important to how Fresh TV was doing the Multiverse thing.

And she was full in the ready-to-murder mood to all of them if she was messed up eating her burgers, literally walking in from dropping out of the trees with her black skin and massive white military hat that had a Clover on top.

"Oh, god, I cannot do anything without you guys mucking it. I was just having lunch and talking about...massive matters." The short black-skinned girl with the giant hat and giant white cape walked carefully. "Still, you two have been a massive help."

"No problems there, Commander Ramethal...still don't know what we are doing specifically, but protecting others doesn't get old." Scarlett stated, still trying to figure out what an old enemy was doing here.

"Not surprised that it slipped through, Chris...is not sane, but not really insane. Just stupid-ish." Ramlethal then had her floating pet thing turn into two swords. "Whatever it is you want to steal, I don't have it."

"...The way you're holding it says otherwise."

It was true, she was holding a part of the portal that essentially made this entire season and a whole lot of the multiverse's connections work.


"Can't believe a whole contestant's just gone! 'Cause the Capybaras are getting sweeped!"

In unrelated news, the Fiery Foxes were winning by a fair(er) amount than the previous game, as Pit was really overpowered and so was Miko, as they were literally flipping some good balls and literally kicking them in the face.

"Imagine not being on Pit's team!"

"I get it, we suck, can we move on already!" Ryuko shouted.

The Fiery Foxes had 29 left and the Chill Capybaras had 21 remaining, which was a...definitely a gulf between the previous game and this game.

"Seriously, we're just getting stomped on for nothing." Tails crossed his arms. "But we've also got insane powers as well."

"Maybe if you sent me out there, those guys would be-"

"-Wrecked, I know, but we've gotta keep it measured."

Tails and Ryuko looked at each other, as even their resident ass-kicker of the men, Samurai Jack couldn't handle the triple threat of a double fiery dodgeball and soon, the chill ones were down 9 members.

"Measured how? These guys are pulling off some stupid strategies." Snake remarked, as Tails struggled to come up with a single word. "We need our own stupid strategy."

"..Which kind of stupid strategy?" Tails remarked, as though he had one already set for the court. "I've got two tails."

"How do you know they're not going to throw towards our teammates?!" Muscle Man freaked out.

"He can control his tails..." Snake explained, right before Tails' tails picked up two more balls. "...He really can do it."

"Nah, screw this, we're gonna win this!" Riley went into the court.

"Yeah, we may not be we...but we're on this team!"

Muscle Man and Riley were doing some dirty look towards each other, as they proceeded to make some moves towards the other members that didn't exactly have powers.

Noah got embarrassed for the second time in a row.

Crimson didn't look like she got spooked...but she did and she got eliminated from the game and for Riley, it was mostly an tired Leshawna, but any eliminated player was better than nothing for him.

Riley quite literally managed to pull off an elimination on Miko, mostly because she was not prepared for the 3-point shot fail that he did.

"Ayo, I don't think I'm gonna last much longer." Riley remarked.

"Then last long, bro-" Muscle Man got eliminated by the next hot-shot.

While Crimson, Leshawna, Noah and Miko eliminated, Tails now had a lot of momentum to use his two tails for some good action and now some more good action on the Capybaras' end was happening.

The tail spinning fox was plainly swinging his balls around in the second most hilarious and most appropriate way, as the two-tailed ball throws were as speedy as they were stupid.

Pit's ass got kicked at stupid speed and Satori Tendou, probably the closest to catch it, almost got smashed with said balls.

"Okay, that's 22 to 18, honestly, that's a massive improvement for Tails...who's having his stomach turn up basically!" Chris noticed Tails' stupid strategy, who got him in vomit. "And the Foxes are ready to make them regret!"

Tails, Riley and Muscle Man definitely did their best, because even if the rest of them were powerful, they weren't able to not get their butts kicked sideways.

Snake got...snaked purely by the fact that Azula and Dante decided to be total assholes about dodgeball and combine their techniques.

So did Samurai Jack through sheer power of the two of them plus Sol coming out of nowhere to ruin his day.

And so did Tanjiro, who sneaked through four balls being shot at once, but couldn't deal with the fifth.

Legoshi didn't even comparatively stand a chance...

"You know what, this is much better." Chris announced. "...Anyways, it's 22 to 14...goddamn, 13! The Foxes are doing whatever they're doing right now!"

For the record, Kasumi and Lowain got wrecked as Chris just kept on saying some things, as the Capybaras were nine members down now thanks to some players being very skilled.

"Oh my gosh, how are we losing that much?!" Kasumi shouted.

"Storm Shadow's doing a thing..." Lowain got a lot of looks. "...and the team spirit is being fucked up by the lack of the ninja vibe in here. I assume, because that makes better sense than our butts being kicked!"

"I know, right...wait, what did you say?"

"Crazy stuff."

*Pinstripe's confessional*

He was not as excited as the next guy.

"Damn, first day in the team and I'm responsible for a free win? Finally...as much as I like the old man and why he does what he does, I've gotta get some other connections otherwise I'll probably be his fall guy!"

*Deadpool's confessional*

He was excited.

"Come on, man. All of the other mes have important roles in the two of the other fics, meanwhile I'm just sitting here waiting for my turn to stomp on the blue team. No hate towards them, but I'm down bad!"

(Honestly, I kinda had no idea what to do with you other than the funny man in Lowain's crew of two.)

"...So, I've gotta swap with my new homies is what I'm saying?"

(...Probably not, but you do you.)

*Confessional cut*


Storm Shadow and Ramlethal.

The target, one who had to gain her humanity through a burger and the killer, a ninja who had betrayed his rival and his clan through jealousy and they were fighting pretty good right now.

Scarlett knew better than to fuck with the two of them and Snake Eyes was also fighting with Ramlethal Valentine, who didn't really need the help.

But two sword fighters is always better than one, as Storm Shadow's condition was a little more shaken than they usually would have been.

"State your reasons, Storm Shadow, for doing this." Ramlethal asked, while blocking the white ninja's attacks with her two swords.

"Purpose."

As soon as the question was answered, Snake Eyes broke it up and made sure to go on the offensive towards his former brother in blades, who immediately stopped that and then went on his own long-ranged offensive.

Between the two ninjas and the artificial swords lady, it was looking like a long-ranged situation...and much more importantly, Scarlett was definitely talking with some other people.

"This is not exactly a great situation. Your commander's out here fighting her assassin and you're just back on your world eating meat that might poison you, Sin." Scarlett basically dressed down some military dude.

Said dude literally fell out of a tree at the perfect time and slammed Storm Shadow with his own spear thing and he could have not looked more like a dudebro if he tried.

"...Did I, Scarlett! Just needed some lunch." Sin said, being a muscular teen dude with an eyepatch on his right eye and very rough blonde hair.

Sin Kiske wore a black tank top, jeans and a white jacket with two bags where the belt should be and white shoes and generally, got the jump on Storm Shadow somehow.

"This is not an appropriate lunch time, Sin." Scarlett said seriously.

Sin got literally swung off by the villainous ninja in white back into the forest, as Scarlett realised that she could've called much better people that only knew how to work with trucks.

But Sin, Snake Eyes and Ramlethal were working really well for seemingly no reason at all, even if they were sometimes swinging at each other and soon enough, Storm Shadow had to find a way to retreat out of the trios' sights...mostly because the force of the trio broke his weapon.

Sin Kiske mostly came from the right.

Snake Eyes knew his every technique.

And Ramlethal Valentine was just swinging her sword around.

*Ramlethal's confessional*

"I only came here to ask Sol how is this competition treating him and how he managed to get his power back...now I have to deal with an assassin that could barely assassinate." She said, surprisingly unimpressed.

*Confessional cut*

The combined force of his worst enemy and two Gears who age...weirdly to say the least, forced him to retreat somewhere and due to one obvious reason, had to get back to his team.


"I'm going to be real with you, Chef! There are a lot of awesome moments in here, but I can't believe that the Foxes are stomping those Capybaras, especially since after that close first game." Chris said to Chef, who was seeing the carnage on full display.

Deadpool, Satori Tendou and Dante made a deadly combo, what a surprise.

"I believe it. It's 15 to 5 now and it ain't getting any closer!"

Samus, Aisling, Tiana and Catalina may have been the last four survivors of the Foxes' attack, but they weren't really in the mood to stay on either...especially since the other two of the Foxes, Penny and Mai, weren't slouching either.

"So, do you guys want to drop something good on me? Help me, you know, do it a little bit-" Samus was very bothered.

"I have wolves!" Aisling shouted. "That's more than her gun thing will ever do."

"The better question is will they break the balls? They're wolves." Tiana said, clearly not in the mood for this kind of move.

"Not if I tell them to."

"Samus, this is crazy!" Tiana exclaimed.

"And this is a crazy situation, we need to survive or else we'll have to vote off some people." Samus remarked, as Tiana looked like she arrived in the asylum. "We got beaten by volleyball strategies that look absurd, what do you think?"

Tiana was silent and grimacing at the prospect of wolves happening upon the field.

"Hold up, wolves? Sounds awesome!" Chris announced. "And the Chill Capybaras are chill no more as they're getting some animal helpers, as the Fiery Foxes...are chill!"

Dante and Deadpool did do some strong stretches to just set the mood, as Aisling was genuinely preparing to bring some animals into this business and Tiana was questioning her life decisions.

Samus and Catalina was...trying to figure things out.

*Catalina's confessional*

"Fuck this, I'm going to vote that ninja off and then I'm gonna do something about being in this team of of stupid pendejos!" Catalina yelled louder than usual. "This alliance's here to kick shit and screw CJ!"

*Confessional cut*

Aisling had her wolves and it was...definitely doing something, as the wolves were plainly smashing things around and the balls didn't even travel that far, as she wondered what Storm Shadow was up to.

And then didn't, as her wolves were smashed with some of Deadpool's powerful balls.

"You're going to regret this!" Aisling shouted. "Because I can do what I can best!"

"Uh, you do it." Samus managed to eliminate Penny Proud, who just accepted the loss. "Now it's time for some moves."

"Okay-" Aisling got her last wolf hit by the dodgeball. "-Who hit my wolves of the forest?!"

She regret asking that question and Samus regret taking a second to take in that kind of question, as there was two balls that shot off at speed to answer that question.

"Sugma." Deadpool remarked.

"Who's Sugma!" Aisling yelled, not ready to get back to the stands.

"Sugma dodgeballs!"

With that, Aisling and Catalina was off the court and Samus and Tiana really tried their best to survive the onslaught of speedy dodgeballs...especially the latter as she knew of the teams' craziness.

*Tiana's confessional*

"Look if I'm going to be eliminated, someone's gotta do something about those two other people." Tiana said matter-of-factly with a hint of frustration.

*Confessional cut*

Tiana, out of all people, finally managed to make a serious catch on Dante and Deadpool, who were clearly not playing at their best...but it was still a great feat.

Samus had to finish it off, as she had one red-haired obstacle to overcome and he was still nailing the shots towards her teammates, managed to make Tiana miss a catch and get sent off the court.

"Looks like it's down to Samus and Storm Shadow, wherever he is, to not have to send off 2 players! Will the Foxes choke-there's the ninja!" Chris announced. "Seriously, wherever you have been, make your team be loss stomped...on!"

"Silence yourself, Chris." Storm Shadow was...definitely a beaten up. "I had better things to do."

Storm Shadow arrived on the court, as just Iori, Min Min and Michiru had a 'make the ninja regret it' strategy set up for him and Samus to get wrecked with.

Too bad that was not happening, as the best bounty hunter and the morally bad ninja was definitely making the best of that with an borderline impressive set of plays.

First, Storm Shadow distracted Iori with a few weapons that did almost nothing but create some smoke and catch the main flame wielder off-guard.

Second, Mai Shiranui also managed to get caught up in the smoke and get eliminated to the cheers of the Chill Capybaras that Samus had earned.

And thirdly, Min Min with her accidentally stretchy arms got caught out by trying to pull them back and as a result, getting swung at by Storm Shadow in a honest fashion.

So what was Michiru doing?

Nothing, apparently, as she stood there with a confident smirk.

"I will wipe that smirk off your face." Storm Shadow just said, right after doing a superfast throw that would have helped his team to take down someone. "Why-"

"Because my name's Michiru and I like this freaky body!"

"Storm Shadow's gone...as 9 Foxes remain to beat up Samus, the only Capybara trying to be chill!"

Michiru actually had the ninja's ball in her head, as Storm Shadow got a lot of boos from his team and the cheers of so many were coming towards her.

"ONE MORE STOCK! ONE MORE STOCK! ONE MORE STOCK!" Rock and Pit both yelled...by accident, but nevertheless it worked.

Samus Aran was the last stand...even doing trying to pull off a service ace of sorts with the run up throw.

The jump.

And the ball smash that had a particular angle to it and a incredible amount of power packed into one throw.

Michiru wasn't the only one that had transforming limbs on the court, as Kipo Oak essentially sped towards the ball and still ended up with an impressive looking smash to the wall.

Kipo actually looked like she had gotten hurt so seriously, slumping down against the wall and even...taking a breath to make this moment dramatic.

She had gotten the last ball.

"And just like, the Fiery Foxes actually embarrass the Chill Capybaras easily! Storm Shadow is gonna need a miracle to survive the next elimination ceremony!"

Storm Shadow curtly sat down on the bleachers, where his unimpressed teammates actually noticed some amount of blood on him and his ninja garb being a bit worn.

"Thanks for nothing! You just showed up outta nowhere three times in a row...and that's just this challenge...fuck you and your 'better things' business! Because you were up to some ridiculous-ness." Bayonetta shouted at the ninja. "Dante would be a better teammate than you."

"Plus you've got blood from whatever thing you're doing which is no bueno on our side!" Nobara had to shout. "Do whatever it is you're doing without taking up a spot on our team."

"There are several useless players on our side and you think me doing my mission is bigger problem than our team have useless players?" Storm Shadow quitely easily argued, not giving a single care.

"...Yes, it is because I suspect you're up to some bad business." Snake answered, as Nobara and Bayonetta had left at this point. "There's no way that much blood was spilled for no reason."

"You'd still vote me off even if someone was trying to kill me?"

"Yeah, you're a liability in your case. And something tells me it's the other way around."

And just like David Snake, Samus Aran and Mr. Smee left the ninja to just sit here and figure how he was going to complete the mission by keeping Ramlethal on this island.

Because it wasn't about killing.

"Oh, you're not long for this season!" Chris had to milk.

*Storm Shadow's confessional*

He didn't have to explain, but he made it anyways with an impressive amount of confidence.

"I doubt that Snake even knows of half of the mission that I'm doing for my cilent and once this episode's over, I will have finished it and my public presence...will be nothing."

*Confessional cut*


Now it was time for some couple action...mostly down to the newest of them with their odd situation in the winning team, that being Rock and Clover chilling together with...an awkward mood.

"Uh, so what do you wanna do?" Clover asked. "Because I don't exactly have a good song, but it's something."

"Yeah, it's pretty good." Rock said. "I like the way you do your acrobatic...stuff, so what's happening, babe?"

"...Uh...gymnastics...and acrobat class...something like that?" Clover was clearly sweating.

"Weird, I didn't know that gymanstics taught fighting like that. Guess I don't know that much."

"Yeah...that is weird...uhhhh...I know a bit of...karate." Clover said.

"Awesome! So, you wanna make out?"

"Heck yeah!"

With the awkward moment over, the duo made out in sight of a few contestants that were still associated with the Big Coach Beaters (Incredible name, Deadpool, I know.) and they were talking about some business.

"Man, it feels good to take a win. Even if some of us are mad about the loss." Squirrel Girl just flexed her muscles, as Monkey Joe and Tippy Toes were mad. "Honestly, this alliance is a bit awesome."

"I know you're not talking to me because I'm not mad. I'm not mad that Iori's dumbass just won because of our team started to turn into shit. No, I'm not mad." Kyo kept his angry very well hidden, as Squirrel Girl and Basil looked at each other.

"Yeah, that is rather impressive." Basil just sarcastically dropped some words. "So, we really need to do one single thing."

"That's easy!" Squirrel Girl proclaimed. "Just tell me what it is."

"Uh, what is it, man?" Kyo asked, ready to take the win.

"Attempt to systematically prove that Coachman isn't worth winning this show through eliminating his allies and finding out who hates him." Basil answered, as he didn't really look happy about thtis. "...I know it doesn't feel right, but it will be worth."

Kyo and Squirrel Girl missed the obvious, as they looked confused at what was said.

"Nah, bro, I didn't know what you just said...sounds like the old guy's a real piece of shit." Kyo remarked. "...I don't think there's really anyone who likes him."

"Wait, you didn't understand me. Try to eliminate his allies and then eliminate him, simple as that because he steals Chris Heads." Basil explained, as Kyo and Squirrel Girl looked to do the business.

"Yeah, he's an incredible piece of shit...got it!" Kyo smirked. "Let's do this thing!"

"Okay, let's do it!" Squirrel Girl shouted.

The two dumber fighters were just dumbfounded by Basil's lack of happiness of beating up the old man.

"...Why are you two so gung ho about this thing?" Basil just asked. "Keep it quiet until we do get an opportunity to even use it."

"Because he sucks all of the fun out of this show!" Squirrel Girl shouted, as Kyo smirked.

Basil just sighed.

*Basil's confessional*

The mouse looked like he could have cared less, but he did not care much regardless.

"...These two are definitely not thinking about the situation that they're in. I get the feeling that if they're found out, someone they will both get eliminated through some hilarious measure...that's funny to only him." Basil stated. "Besides I came here to have a vacation of sorts."

*Rock's confessional*

He was confused.

"So, it was like a huh out of 10, 'cause I didn't really hear what they said. But I love their energy...probably ready to kick some guy's ass!" Rock shouted, sure of the future.

*Confessional cut*


Out of the 33 or so Capybaras that were sat on the elimination stand, four was set to be called out by Chris McLean, as the other twenty-nine were standing up and either enjoy their marshmallow or watching it melt oddly.

Riley Freeman, who flunked the first game with his bad basketball shots.

Muscle Man, who got mad and subsequently, owned the second round with some of his moves.

Storm Shadow, the most obvious elimination with one thing that allowed him to survive in this game...but didn't use.

And finally, Khun Aguero Agnes, who was a little suspicious of how he managed to get more than the three votes that Kyo and Scott both shared with their follies.

"There might have been surprising eliminations in prior episodes, but not this time around, as Storm Shadow got the vast majority of the votes...like 16 out of the 33 potential votes!" Chris announced, as there was only two marshmallows on the plate. "He had the power, but he didn't use it for some reason."

Storm Shadow plain scoffed at the hosts' jibe at his lack of team spirit, as there was only Riley, Muscle Man and Khun Aguero Agnes.

Khun definitely was a little shaken by the sudden elimination.

"Oh my god, one of you three are joining him and it does not fit them."

"Come on, do it!" Ryuko yelled, tired of Chris' delaying the elimination.

...

...

...

It didn't really work.

...

...

...

"The second player to be eliminated in this episode is..."

Riley looked calm as all hell, as did Muscle Man...which meant one thing for the suspense of this thing for everyone else, but not for Chris.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"...Khun! Yeah, what's with your six votes?"

"Someone had it out for me, that's all. Ryuko, hope you're happy with whatever it is you're trying to do." Khun remarked with a displeased frown. "Because you organised this thing-"

"What thing! I literally voted for one of those two, 'cause they sucked in the dodgeball challenge!" Ryuko stepped up to Khun's own face.

"Come on, this is a game about alliances and friendships, I see what you did here." Khun then had a small grin, the white-haired guy apparently knowing Ryuko's deal.

"Look I'm over that, because you prove you're a team player. Besides how did you even get six votes."

"The same reason why you got some of your friends backing you up...strategy." Khun answered. "You know I'm a threat."

"Shut up, those two had something to do with it, I know it!" Ryuko yelled, as Chris broke up the duo. "Wait, I swear I had nothing to do with it."

"Good game, Ryuko!" Khun shouted, his anger getting the better of him. "Glad you got the better of us two!"

Ryuko then got pulled back by Bayonetta, who had something to say towards her.

"It's not worth it, Ryuko! There's probably an alliance on our team." Bayonetta just told him, just as surprised at the elimination. "Besides those two don't exactly have the mind to do strategy like that."

"Yeah, why were they smiling? They were on the chopping block!" Lowain had to say, as Ryuko was trying to figure something out. "...Anyways, let's just get back to figuring what we've gotta do next."

"...I hope so." Ryuko was plain mad.


At the new Dock of Shame, one was a white-haired guy that wore some business casual and the other was an all-white ninja that had one more trick up his sleeve.

"Hey, you two, got any words to say before you get sling-yachted?" Chris asked. "Storm Shadow, especially."

"I played the game and the game played me...total shit, but it's understandable." Khun calmly protested his elimination. "Ryuko played me."

"...Ninja guy?"

Khun was on the sling-yachted, as the impressive amount of smoke that came from Storm Shadow covered the entire Dock of Shame and easily got the Sling-Yacht shot off.

Storm Shadow looked to be sent with Khun, who was enjoying the speed of the yacht and the sudden fog that inhabited the speeding yacht itself.

"Storm Shadow entered the game dramatically and left the game dramatically...who's going to leave like that next time, 'cause these ratings are startin' good! Anyways, next time, we've got another episode of..."

Chris had to do the intro at this point.

"...TOTAL! DRAMA! ULTIMATE! ISLANDS!"


To be continued in the 19th episode, Smash Bros is happening and so is some other stuff and like with any episode with Smash Brothers, things go insane!

Like the TD:UI trademark insane, a little bit of TG, a little bit of the worst jokes you've ever seen and a massive bit of action between two strange teams, so many conflicts that couple up to some dumb shit!

So, obviously, Master Hand is going to need some aspirin through for the 64 remaining campers that have unbalanced the teams by two members and hilariously, the Smash Brothers challenge is going to be...

...similarly complicated compared to this simple old one!

Cosplay, fighting doubles, SDs and wavedashing all combine to get one of the wildest episodes to date and this one had teams form and the first move of Tanya's alliance was made.

Tanya, Catalina, Riley, Muscle Man and Heavy are in there and ready to be counterpart towards the Pseudo-Truce and the Big Coach Beaters (the name of Kyo's mega alliance thing) for the forseeable future of the rest of the season!

...

...

...

...

Hold up, why was Storm Shadow trying to steal a portal power shard?

Why is Ramlethal visiting Pahkitew Island?

Who the fuck is Sin Kiske and can someone tell him how babies are actually made?

And more importantly...what is happening with Snake Eyes and Scarlett that isn't just protecting the portal from any villain who wants whatever convertible money that Chris held?

You might not get answers for a good while, 'cause this is still mostly about the competition...or will you?

...

...

...

...

...

Episode 19 comes out soon and it's back to the normal "four people leave the game" type elimination!

Chapter 84: Episode 19-1: The Smashing Drama

Summary:

Super Smash Brothers...the game unites all to beat each other up and see who's better against...say Noah and Sam
This time around, it's an actual challenge along with the campers gaining the powers of certain Smash contestants.

Either way, Dante has to deal with Coachman and vice versa, Tanya's alliance has to deal with being relevant, Rock and Clover have to deal with love...and a whole lot more.
That's only in this first chapter, so strap in for a long 19th episode.

Chapter Text

Total Drama Ultimate: The Islands!
Episode 19: Smashing With Friends!
Part 1: The Smashing Drama!

In the middle of a Canadian island, there's somehow space for a pretty well-regulated desert in between the new, yet familiar chicanery of Pahkitew Island!

And in the desert, pure laziness somehow combines with pure creativity once again to get Master Hand into the show and confuse everyone with a time honoured remix of an old Total Drama Fanfic staple!

But wait a second, what's this? A bit more of...everything with the side characters including the newly defined Drama Berets (Tanya's oddly powerful four-man alliance) and minus still unnamed merger of Azula & Coachman's alliances (officially) and some other Ryuko business?

Crazy!

Memeking: He definitely went out his own way...because though he's not really a contestant, he's relevant to whatever the G.I. Joe's involved in!

1602jaw: There's a lot of questions that probably won't be answered any time soon lest I have a side story coming out and you know, Aisling's mad. Really mad.

Like I'm not really planning for this to have heavy lore! I'm either saving that for this season's sequel or a spin-off takes place in the future...so, yeah.


"Last time on Total Drama Ultimate, the legendary game of dodgeball returns here to make these 64 campers sweat, dodge and get wiped out! One new face and one old face add to the drama to make the Chill Capybaras and the Fiery Foxes...exist! Both teams had their fair share of wipeouts and killer plays, but in the end the Capybaras got wiped out in the third round because...they sucked! And as a result, Storm Shadow and Khun got eliminated!"

Chris had to emphasise it.

"Yeah, this show's really serious now...hahaha...who's going to smash some heads? Who's going to kick their friends off the stage and who's going to bring the fight? Find out on...Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!"

'

WAIT, WHY DO WE NEED AN INTRO? This is a fanfiction with 400,000+ words with a randomly high amount of characters, so it's a bit unnecessary.

I should stop promising stuff that only ups the word count, sorry to the guys who wanted to re-introduce these weird new teams into the fray...and I'm cutting it late anyways.

Really late... (Uploadin' at 2am, because I procrastinated.)


Early in the morning, Dante wasn't snoring, so he got himself out of bed to continue the mostly extended celebration that the dodgeball challenge somehow gave him.

And also eat some Marmite, because he was a pure badass.

"Uh, who bet me this again?" Dante asked. "JFK?"

"That's my name...er uh...sex is my other name!"

"Alright, man, what a name!"

They both weren't mad at all, as the deadly duo was eating the most divisive thing on the island at the moment and some others were a bit tired and very bored of the Total Drama routine.

"Dude, you think they're all impressed by-"

JFK had a bad taste, as he was coughing up the thing.

"-Now that's not impressive!"

"It is not by any stretch of the imagination." Basil said, as the two were having some fun with the most divisive...sauce or spread. "That being said, it is a bit off by a few days."

"Nah, that's some pussy shit! Doesn't matter if it's expired or not, I'm eating it!" JFK just ate some more of it, as Basil questioned what was wrong with half of his team.

Dante ate some more expired spread.

Basil was joined by Iori Yagami, who was a bit annoyed with the alliance that was in the middle of something terrible, mostly because Azula was actually involved this time around and Sokka happened to be there.

Odd bench fellows to be sure.

"Look, do you have time to chat?" Basil asked.

"No and I don't want to chat that much. This team sucks." Iori remarked.

"I doubt that many of the members displease you that much..."

"I ain't a social person and there's like a bunch of people who I don't trust with anything."

Basil and Iori realised that they were having an odd conversation and just kept it going, as they noticed the odd air amongst the most contentious members of the group.

"Really...doesn't sound like you trust anyone here. Wise choice."

"No, I'm talking like the shitty people in here like that Coachman guy, Yumeko, Pinstripe and Azula. Would probably kick my ass for no reason." Iori said this a bit quieter. "The new guys from the other team aren't giant assholes, so they're something."

"Still does not sound like you trust anyone. Well, then, that was...a conversation." Basil told Iori like he had info to bring. "Can't believe the scariest alliance got forced together by an intervention and a gamble."

"Yeah, what the fuck was that? See ya." Iori just waved the mouse away, as he deliberately ignored the ire of the most important alliance member.

*Basil's confessional*

The mouse was oddly in a neutral mood.

"Dawson did recommend this for a vacation and this somehow feels like much less of a vacation and more of a case where I have to expose someone... I wonder how Coachman's doing." He said.

*Coachman's confessional*

He was quite proud of his random hating.

"...Well, well, Iori Yagami, you think you can talk to my second biggest enemy without any problems...then I will put some problems onto you!"

*Confessional cut*


One thing was very apparent of the bluer side of the team, they were not in much of a good mood besides a few people that tried to do that...especially Ryuko, Aisling and unsurprisingly, Samus.

One was the kid of the forest.

One was angry half of the time and had another legitimate reason to be mad.

The third wasn't pleased with her team.

"Man, Aisling, I wish you'd get mad about someone messing with our team. That's a real big deal!" Ryuko was trying not to be angry. "Oh yeah-"

"OF COURSE YOU FORGOT!" Aisling shouted. "You think it's fine that my wolves are hurt really badly!"

"No, come on, chill!" Ryuko said.

"I can't chill!"

Ryuko and Aisling were in a weird shouting match, as Samus was considering her next bunch of moves with Snake and a few others on the same table that was still shaking.

"Didn't Medic heal her wolves like days ago?" Samus asked. "She should get over it or something!"

"It's very important to her and I don't know why you wouldn't recognize that!" Tanjiro told her seriously, as Samus glared at him. "...But you kinda scare me too."

"Good."

Samurai Jack and Tanjiro were set on one goal.

"But you do understand that it is very important."

*Samurai Jack's confessional*

He was not pleased.

"It has not been a good two days. One third of the team is angry at the loss of two important players, the rest that are here aren't really enthusiastic about anything, me and Tanjiro are focusing their spirit and five of them...are not here."

And then after missing a beat.

"It is a bad time."

*Confessional cut*

Tails and Reg knew the obvious in spite of their genuinely upbeat mood at seeing a few returning faces.

"Hello, guys! So what are you doing?" Tails excitedly said. "Hopefully nice things."

"Come on, Tails, look at them..." Reg saw...

...Scott doing some 1v1 practice with Kyo, who was getting less and less washed with every match and Mr. Smee regretting his decision to rejoin the show with the knowledge he had.

"...they're not doing nice things, besides those two who are gaming."

"I wanted to ask because everyone over there's a downer." Tails asked regardless. "How are you dudes doing?!"

"Not great, getting stomped by this jobless loser!" Kyo answered with a lot of bitter feelings from playing Steve.

"Then what job do you have?" Scott asked, owning the fighter with...Terry. "You didn't even graduate high school, man!"

"Shut up, doofus!"

"Graduated high school maybe!"

Tails and Reg left the situation that they created to go talk to Mr. Smee, who wasn't really that nervous about the competition...just more tense.

"Alright, how are you doing, Mr. Smee?" Reg asked. "You seem...motivated."

"I'm motivated to help out my cap'n! And also angry at that Coachman fellow...can't believe he's such a bad man." Smee answered, not too happy nor too sad.

"Hey, can't blame ya. Made Muscle Man mad in, like, one episode for possibly good reason!" Reg exclaimed.

"Uh...possibly!" Smee quickly said, trying to find an excuse. "...Anyways, I found some treasure just like the cap'n said."

"Wait, what is that?!" Tails saw the treasure that was really one. "That's-"

"-A treasure. Should be good enough." Smee answered with a sincere smile. "Uh, who's the team cap'n here?"

Tails and Reg silently pointed to the now fuming Samus, who immediately got a glare at Smee and the two of them, as...these Capybaras were very far from their namesake.

*Smee's confessional*

The old man was very scared.

"I feel like I missed something important...even though I'm sure that I missed nothing!" Smee stated. "I know that there's the Tanya alliance...thing and that's about it."

*Confessional cut*

Riley and Muscle Man shared one thing that they didn't before Episode 18...being in the same alliance, as Tanya and Catalina were a bit cautious about doing stuff with the Drama Berets, as there were a bunch of stolen berets.

"Man, we did good! We got that white-haired nigga voted out and I did the hard part!" Riley proclaimed. "18 challenges and I'm still in this."

"Bro, be careful, some of the team are mad that we're playing the game!" Muscle Man shouted. "Also, you sucked yesterday."

"Ayo, I was an OG member of this shit! So you better listen to me."

"...For the love of artillery, you're still one failed challenge away from elimination, Riley! Muscle Man...didn't actually do that bad." Tanya told the two of them, as Riley was about to say some more words. "At least you both convinced Khun to be voted off and rock Ryuko again...satisfactory."

Muscle Man high-fived Catalina, who just scooted away right after the high-five, as Riley crossed his arms angrily.

"The hell do you mean satisfactory? That's not even a real word!" Catalina complained. "We did good."

"It is good." Tanya stated curtly. "But we've still got more people to pick off and uh...how about Aisling and Reg, how do we even vote off four people at a time?"

"We just do, not that hard." Catalina just answered, like she was tired of the business. "How about that fox kid, he pisses me off for some reason!"

"That's a dumb reason to vote someone off, but it is a reason, Riley." Tanya looked at Riley with some disdain.

"Nah, fuck that. Kasumi's looking more and more like a blue-haired bitch each day!"

"Alright, who woke you up on the wrong side of the bed?" Tanya said. "Seriously, mess up and we might vote for you!"

"Yeah!" Catalina and Muscle Man had to back the teen commander up, as Riley just chuckled at the intention.

"Okay, okay, at least y'all real. Y'all gonna be disappointed when I come through!" Riley bragged, as he got some laughs. "Anyways, this meeting is over when we start dissing each other."

"Pretty much. Drama Berets, report back after the challenge!" Tanya yelled at the three of them, who just disappeared into the deep Pahkitew forest, never to be seen at 10am on a Tuesday again.

*Tanya's confessional*

"Please tell me that the only reliable member isn't a green guy with some admittedly impressive strength and too much macho to make sense sometimes. I can't believe I thought this would be relaxing." She groaned with displeasure.

*Confessional cut*


Rock and Clover were stuck on some weird vines...as they were trying to hunt one of the rare radiated squirrels that was still there and luckily, Mother Nature cared more than Chris did.

"Do you think this is going to be interrupted or-" Rock asked.

"No way, there's some crazy squirrel from that Revenge of the Island season!" Clover shouted. "...But my clothes took a sacrifice."

"...Okay." Rock said. "So, you wanna get down?"

"I would, but my clothes can't survive!" Clover shouted, trying to not reveal her spy-ness.

On the weird valley that the island had around the lower centre of the place, there was mud...there was always going to be mud and so, someone had to come in and notice.

Too bad, it was...

"What's up, lovers, how are you doing?" Deadpool asked. "...Besides being sidelined in the story, you need something?"

"Uh..." Clover was actually a bit shit out of luck.

"Get into the mud!" Rock shouted with a grin.

"Say no more, man!" Deadpool just put his two swords down. "Get ready for a mud bath!"

Deadpool sliced through the vines, Clover did a shriek and Rock was excited for some more mud, as the three of them got interrupted by a little bit of-

"I got a new challenge for you guys, who like to smash each other...with their fists!"

Deadpool actually managed to get Clover out, the spy teen just jumped off the trees and Rock enjoyed the mud bath that also housed the radiated squirrel.

"Woo, time for the next hopefully normal challenge!" Rock exclaimed. "...Fuck, I'm on top of the squirrel."

"What's wrong with being on top? You know how it goes, sometimes you can even swap positions!"

"Man, this squirrel's from that weird revenge season. You know?"

Rock just got up from the mud, as Clover was feeling squeamish.

"I'm not that surprised...be glad that you're either going to get some power or get some disease."

"Ew, I wouldn't like to get an disease!" Clover complained.

"Meet me at the junkyard, because you guys don't really know the inside of Pahkitew! Because that's actually where the challenges are!" Chris announced, as the 64 campers were encroaching on...some place.

*Clover's confessional*

She was getting...understandably uncomfortable.

"As much as I like him, he likes me and we're cool with it, I don't know how much longer i'm going to last in this weird season with the old man, Azula, the boys doing their thing and the rest of the team being crazy...like what are you gonna do?"

*Confessional cut*

The 64 campers were first at the junkyard.

And then they were back at the catacombs that nearly ended the show.

And then another level down deeper into the Pahkitew catacombs, as a giant fucking hand was just right there standing like a human being...a giant arena that had only one odd feature and a bunch of seats surrounding said dimensional arena.

"Welcome one and all to the famed battles of a certain tournament! A tournament that is called Super Smash Brothers, where a bunch of fighters that a random person could recognize go to fight for fun! I'll let Master Hand take this one!" Chris shouted. "Mr. giant hand!"

"Yes, Christopher, let me handle this." The giant hand just went back to floating over the contestants with odd posture. "Super Smash Brothers is an institution going back twenty years and honestly, all you dudes need to know is that to win, you have to knock the other guy out of the place or make them fall and that, you guys are going to have to pair up!"

"WHAT, DOUBLES!" Pit shouted, as Master Hand wanted to say something, but Chris was on it.

"Yeah, doubles! I think there's...an even number of dudes on each team, even if the Fiery Foxes have 2 more than the Chill Capybaras! Whoever wants out on the Capybaras, raise their hands!"

And of course in hilarious fashion, Kyo and Tanjiro raise their hands, as they kinda listened to what Chris had said.

"Sike, you two are going twice!"

"Hah, get owned!" Iori said, as Tanjiro wasn't that mad.

"I'm going to own you first." Kyo remarked. "And whoever's unlucky enough to get owned more...gets owned more."

"Incredible." Iori remarked sarcastically.

"Anyways, you guys are going to love this twist! As you guys are going to pair up, gain the power of the fighters and...dress up like them!" Chris announced, as the contestants gasped. "Yeah, that's what I like!"

Pit and Miko realised that they were about to have a good time, Deadpool was excited, Min Min was...sure of something odd and the rest were grimacing at the aspect of cosplay.

Besides Noah, surprisingly.

"Okay, Chris, at least this isn't life-threatening. You know what, still not with the cosplay entirely." He said.

"You're just mad that my butt's going to look good in whatever I got!" Leshawna declared.

"It might, but I'm not interested." Noah just went away.

"I would, but er-uh your butt is fat." JFK instantly managed to get hit with his first attack.

On the Chill Capybaras, they were both not about it and relaxed about the prospect of the odd cosplay fighting challenge, as they had no idea what to feel about it.

Besides the ones that did.

"You guys' cosplays were chosen by chance, so get your cards!" Master Hand declared, as Chris looked irked.

*Yuri's confessional*

"My ass can handle a little bit of Ryu and Ken! I think I got a good cosplay going on." Yuri declared. "I bet that I could fight way better than Ken...for some reason!"

*Confessional cut*


One weird session of cosplay, a few horrified reactions and a not surprised trio of hosts later, all of the remaining 64 campers were dressed up and ready to do their thing.

Except Min Min, who was sure of one thing.

"You're not going to be a scientist anytime soon, Chris!" She declared.

"But I'm ballin'!"

Chris was indeed ballin' secretly, as the challenge finally got itself started with a few familiar faces ready to provide commentary on the side.

One of them was a giant donkey with his iconic "DK" tie, raising his fist for Riley.

The second was a fat guy with muscles wearing a yellow and purple plumber's costume.

The third was a blue anthro raptor looking like a disappointed space pilot.

And the last was a certain redhead princess that kept on looking at Luigi.

"And so are your fellow eliminated comrades, Wario, Donkey Kong and Falco! They're here to provide unbiased commentary that a certain redhead couldn't do!"

"FUCK IT UP, LUIGI!" Daisy shouted. "TURN UP THAT BITCH!"

"Okay, okay, I don't exactly like the dumb villains on the Foxes, but keep it down." Falco just put his feathers back on Daisy's head. "Even if one guy's accent is annoying."

Luigi's resolve was steeled, as Pinstripe just grumbled at the re-appearance of Falco Lombardi.

*Wario's confessional*

"I can't believe that the pink-haired guy's still in this! He's...not a genius and me and Lord Hater put a bet on him that if he wins this challenge, he gets paid."

Wario just let that thought sit.

" Him! I'm only a Top 50 entrepreneur and he's like a whole commander of evil or something!"

*Confessional cut*

"Dudes, enjoy your your new looks!"

Leshawna wasn't really happy with looking like Isabelle for hopefully obvious reasons and less happy still with the other person that was hanging around her.

"How's the town managing doing?" Noah snarked.

"The same about your bomb thing. Got a bunch of hours in..."

Leshawna saw Noah open his mouth.

"...don't tell me, you haven't used it before."

"Well no-one's used it before! Look if we're paired up, use the bucket."

"Don't tell me what to do. I'll use whatever!"

Uraraka just floated around as Jigglypuff's costume...and sleep bomb, while Mystique Sonia had no idea how to be the Ivysaur of the crew, spitting out seeds from her hat Yasha while realising that her tongue was a vine...thing.

Dante, Sol and Deadpool were practically homies being the Joker, Ike and Snake trio in that respective order even if they were more badass than the originals.

"I don't think this is random, but I look like a real rockstar! With a sword!" Rock's cosplay of Marth worked, as he swung it around. "I'm gonna be all like BADBABOW-WAH and the rest...wait, is the old man on fire?"

"Yeah, he was and now his weapons are on fire!" JFK's Captain Falcon cosplay. "Unlike me, who's on fire all of the time!"

"Man, that's cool as all hell!"

"Er-uh, the ladies are gonna love it."

Speaking of the old man being on fire, Coachman's oddly fitting Simon Belmont cosplay (minus the hair 'cause no-one changed their hair) stopped burning his gloves and his boots and started to make his weapons real cursed.

"Geez, even your costume hates you...quite funny isn't it?" Azula remarked, wearing that three-piece suit and red fighting gloves like it fit.

"I doubt it. Besides, I'd like to be a barbarian of sorts!" Coachman grinned, having no issue with the costume aside from the holiness.

"Really?" Azula genuinely questioned, as Yumeko pulled up in the DQ8 Hero garb, bandana and all. "Doesn't seem like it."

"You ever want to crush your enemies through irony?"

Azula just scoffed, as Yumeko didn't get it and Pinstripe was plain mad about the choice to be Duck Hunt, as much as it really fit him.

"Not really! I'm a damn dog, Mister Coachman!" Pinstripe yelled. "This is apparently what I get for wanting to use a gun."

*Kipo's confessional*

She made a very questionable Incineroar, but she was definitely one of them.

"Even looking at the way the players are hanging out, they're not really making one massive team with a bunch of people hanging together more like a bunch of teams tied under one group. Like a class instead of a crew, if that makes sense." Kipo just plainly answered.

*Confessional cut*

On the Capybaras, they were a bit more excited for the costume changes, besides Aisling who was still mad about the whole wolves thing being a forest child...and also being Yoshi.

"It does look rather good, though it is weird that you would wear it." Samurai Jack said, wearing the Sepiroth duds only.

"I can breathe fire, so whoever wore this is kinda like me!" Tanjiro was excited to be a Roy guy.

"I wonder if he is."

"He must be!"

"I don't know if this helps, but there's two guys who wore the costume who are the same person, but not really...it's hard to explain, but it's not worth it." Samus stated, feeling a bit edgy about the team situation.

And being the Wii Fit Trainer, which wasn't that bad compared to what Snake was.

"Sounds like a complicated situation." Tanjiro said. "Snake!"

He wanted to say more, but the super-soldier was not pleased with being Pac-Man.

"Why do you look so cool?!"

"I really don't." Snake grumbled, having the ability to pull an actual bell. "Even if I can give my enemies tinnitus."

Tanjiro, Lowain (as Fox), Muscle Man (as Wario), Shego (as Bayonetta) and Riley (as Young Link) were just ooh at the potential power of the bell and since Snake threw it, someone had to suffer the power of the bell and hilariously...it had to be second newest guy.

Or gal technically.

"My god, what is wrong with ears!" Heavy complained.

"Sorry for throwing the bell." Snake remarked.

"Nah, don't apologise...could break your jaw without gun now!" Heavy was now the real Ganondorf. "Green skin lady, get ready."

"Look I know that I haven't really said anything in two episodes, but I'm going to beat you with my really strong hair!" Shego declared, as she was looking like a bad bitch. "Because you're annoying."

"I got fists to beat you both into ugliness." Heavy bragged, as Shego scoffed at the big guy.

"Okay, it's officially set-up!" Chris announced, before whispering. "...Someone's pay gonna get cut."

And he hoped no-one would hear that.

"Guys, it's time for the major smackdown and the first match of the big kahuna! Campers, I know that some of you look ridiculous...but you at least get ridiculous powers!"

"These things!" Aisling yelled.

"But you're sending your enemies flying for your own team, dudes! So, time to bring up the first match..." Chris made sure that the campers were annoying by the silence. "Shego and Heavy, you two are fighting...Satori and JFK!"

The red-haired volleyball dude came up in a Diddy Kong costume, pissed off and ready to beat up some random guys that were not Shego and Heavy.

JFK wasn't mad, he was American.

Shego just dropped the glasses for obvious reasons, which got Bayonetta a bit irked about the fashion choices.

Heavy just laughed.

Ryuko wondered how she was not only the Pyra to Mako's Mythra, but how Mako was participating in the challenge along with Papyrus joining up with Giovanni to make up the Ice Climbers.

And she had to say it, but Tails and his trusty pickaxe beat her it out.

"I mean I don't mind Mako helping Ryuko out, but how is she allowed to help? How's Papyrus even here!"

"Because I don't care and the giant hand demanded it. Kinda like the chinese blue-skinned lady."

"Okay." Tails just shrugged it off. "You're still lazy."

"Yeah, sure! right after the break, there's going to be a whole ton of fighting! All of which will take places in different battlefields!"

Chris had to scoff at Tails' assertion because...it was a total lie.


To be continued in the second part of the episode...where there's much more Smashing to be done and much more drama that we've gotta go over in the same breath as well!

Dante, Coachman and Bayonetta obviously plus like the stuff with Ryuko and Mako making up the newest Smash Ultimate top-tier and Giovanni and Papyrus making up the only duo with a banned techinque nonwithstanding!

Seriously though, the couples are really going to be emphasised this time, it's not going to be another episode of me mindlessly writing the main players doing main player things!

And oh yeah, them cosplays, just so I don't lose track and don't have to re-iterate things in the other chapters:

THE FIERY FOXES:
Crimson as Palutena (Somehow fits)
Rock as Marth (Doesn't fit)
Dante as Joker (Fits really well if you squint)
Sol Badguy as Ike (Fits really well, actually)
Deadpool as Snake (Also fits really well)
Azula as Kazuya (These two are actually pretty similar)
Yumeko as DQ8 Hero (Hocus Pocus on that bitch)
Pinstripe Potoroo as Duck Hunt (NES Tommy Gun sounds cool.)
Coachman as Simon Belmont (Ironic, dude)
Leshawna as Isabelle (Doesn't fit...maybe)
Noah as Link (One genius, one bomb-shaped C4)
Satori Tendou as Diddy Kong (Never stays grounded)
JFK as Captain Falcon (I don't think CF's American, but I'm probably wrong)
Ochako Uraraka as Jigglypuff (Near perfect match actually)
Mystique Sonia as Ivysaur (ok)
Clover as Falco (Secret agent reveal bingo incoming)
Rapunzel as Peach (Canonically in Smash...yeah, it works out)
Sakura Kusagano as Ryu (Makes a ton of sense)
Basil as Little Mac (probably knows a few punches)
Iori Yagami as Pirahna Plant (don't make him mad)
Kipo Oak as Incineroar (It'll do)
Michiru Tamegori as Inkling Girl (Considering Episode 6 of BNA, it's a near perfect match)
Min Min doesn't change because she's toxic (in Super Smash Brother-)
Giovanni ft. Papyrus as Ice Climbers (Hey, I didn't really mean to eliminate Papyrus but it made perfect sense.)
Pit as Meta Knight (because of course he does)
Miko Kubota as Zero Suit Samus (Mom's hate her because of this one simple trick!)
etc, etc. because it's not done.

THE CHILL CAPYBARAS:
Tanjiro as Roy (Breathers fire, actually young, not very angry except during fighting games)
Samurai Jack as Sephiroth (le irony)
Samus Aran as Wii Fit Trainer (Should calm her down)
Riley Freeman as Young Link (Probably as angry as YL)
Shego as Bayonetta (Who's the wittier of the two?)
Ryuko as Pyra and Mako as Mythra (The ultimate contestant & staff duo)
Mr. Smee as Dr. Mario (Both bottom tier, both beloved everywhere)
Scott Pilgrim as Sora (Hopped through a door to get here)
Lowain as Fox (Being top-tier's not all it's cracked up to be - Lowain, a low tier)
Muscle Man as Wario (2 manly 2 not reek)
Tanya Degurechaff as Olimar (She's bound to be a top-tier in this game too)
Tails as Steve (Twitter clips be damned.)
Catalina Alves as Samus (Robbing shit with plasma would probably be hard)
Snake as Pac-Man (Tactical fruit action)
The Heavy as Ganondorf (All he needs is a sandwich and he's taking over Hyrule real quick)
Aisling as Yoshi (Don't fuck with her wolves today specifically)
Reg as ROB (To be fair, he is a robotic operating buddy to Tails)
Nicole Watterson as Ken (Guess why, though.)
Yuri Sakazaki as Sheik (Definitely the stealthiest of them all)
Legoshi as Wolf (Doesn't make an inch of sense)
Luigi as Mewtwo (Give him some time)
Tiana as Zelda (of the link towards the past)
Tifa Lockhart as Mario (The biggest of the Marios today)
Terry Bogard as King K. Rool (...You know what, it's 2am.)
Kyo Kusanagi as Donkey Kong (Have you heard of Wind Kong...heard Fire Kong beats him)
Sokka as Byleth (The tactician of school)
Kugisaki Nobara as King Dedede (For one obvious reason and she hates it)

PART 2 coming next week, as it usually does.

Chapter 85: Episode 19-2: Total Drama Smash Melee

Summary:

Yeah, here's where the weird cosplay and arguably creative fights really come into play, as the challenge starts with some dream matchups.
Or not, but matchups where the fights are dramatic and where the contestants'...ethics get revealed.
No seriously, it's like a bit of an ethical mess.

But more importantly, Mr. Smee gets his second chance at a second chance and it's good.

So yeah, read it.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 19: Smashing With Friends!
Part 2: Total Drama Smash Melee

There was going to be a fun joke, but then everyone played on Pokemon Stadium 2, the joke is all about our lord and saviour's home location...the Smash Ultimate hub of competitive and neutral...regardless of that, I've got a ton of battles to go through and a whole lot of words to type.

OH WAIT, I GOT NEARLY 25,000 VIEWS on FFN.net and much less on here (thanks to me accidentally doing an SEO thing)...I'd never think that this experiment of a comedic fic would get this many views.

So, let's get started!


"Welcome back to the first match of the big kahuna, the first small kahuna if you will." Chris announced. "I'm here on comms with fellow eliminated contestants and other dudes!"

Pokemon Stadium 2 was a stage with one big platform and two platforms above it and unlike in the game, it is not balanced, but that was fitting because.

Because Satori and JFK were beefed up about continuing the streak.

Shego and Heavy were about to take them down with their weird skills that weren't properly fitting their skills.

"GO! And they're off with JFK trying to bring the burn!" Falco shouted, as JFK slid onto the floor. "He brung it on himself."

"Hello-" JFK got stomped before he got out his first flirt, as Shego wasn't impressed. "-You wanna make out!"

"No." Shego then did a another demon-summoning stomp.

While that was happening, the volleyball blocker was slapping against the heavy gunner that was actually kicking his own ass...and then it become the other way around.

"Can't believe he flirted with the green lady! If it was me, I would've clapped her!" Donkey Kong got more than a few looks, as he let the statement sit.

So far, JFK was realising that at 32% he got stomped on twice and he immediately followed that up with another get-up spinning kick and...then he basically got up and threw some serious punches.

At someone that was not Shego, as Heavy actually ended up taking the hit and also was on the end of many bananas that were thrown on the stage...from nowhere else other than Satori going on the defensive.

Real defensive, as Heavy was slipping on mid-air bananas and ground bananas that made sure that JFK's punches hit where they wanted to...including the backwards punch that sent him flying.

Where was Shego?

Mostly trying to figure out how the guns weren't banned and how they somehow made JFK and Satori not notice her, easily getting a great bunch of shots on the two dudes.

Heavy still slipped on them bananas, as Satori wasn't literally slapping his head anymore and in hilarious fashion, the battle was still going wild with random attacks being thrown all around and them missing a lot.

Except when it didn't from Shego, as she was backflipping on Satori's butt...and also doing more than a few hard-hitting kicks and additional stomps that still didn't kill him.

It did put him in sword-smashing range for Heavy, because he found it in his...pocket?

"You won't smash me!" Satori yelled...right before Heavy smacked him in the face with dark energy. "I'M NOT OUT!"

"Put some rockets out!" JFK then got slapped by Heavy. "Er-uh, AHHH!"

"It's over for the Foxes, unless a comedy of epic proportions starts happening!" Falco exclaimed. "Or something!"

JFK even managed to get kicked in the face with Shego doing the back air, as Heavy slipped off the stage in spectular fashion.

First, Satori Tendou died from missing his recovery.

Then JFK got bonked on the face and backflipped his way down the same way...and thanks to Heavy, he died real quick.

"Well, Falco did say it and it didn't help them at all! Shego takes a point for the Chill Capybaras!" Chris announced, as Shego just shrugged...as she was teleported out of there.

"Seriously, Satori set up a bunch of bananas and it gets used for a gag! Dissapointing!" Donkey Kong was mad, obviously. "At least, the Foxes have team spirit!"

"Whoa, Shego, how did you do that?" Reg asked.

"Yeah, must have definitely been some planning and totally not winging it!" Lowain laid it thick with the sarcasm, as Reg looked at him.

"I was winging it and JFK was looking at me weird." Shego explained. "Also, Heavy kicked a bit of butt, but less than me."

Lowain and Reg were a little confused at how dismissive she was.

*Shego's confessional*

"It was like a comedy club but everyone was fighting in the ring and I knew that I was not in a comedy club. Those two were jokes, ugh, find some better people!"

*Confessional cut*


The second match had Mr. Smee and Joseph Joestar (an odd pair in any fashion, never mind this challenge) up against Min Min and Sammy (another odd pair) up on Small Battlefield and it was...chaos in the best sense.

"Stop throwing pills, I think I got a new disease!" Sammy shouted, throwing another fireball. "...Nah, it's just burning."

Sammy and Smee were playing the questionable fireball game, as more than a few combos that were pretty much done by accident.

"I will not because I think it heals some things. Like weed or something." Smee said, then spinning up a tornado.

"Ooh, the only option is to get some wind here like the old man's doing!" Chris announced. "Also, Joseph and Min Min are not having the best of times!"

That was pretty true, as Joseph was practically tapping Min Min's stretchy arms with his own legs and Hamon Water Shurikens that did somewhere between a stupid amount and a ridiculous amount of damage.

Min Min just got flown off dodging speedy shuriken after speedy electric shuriken...and then getting hit by Joseph's odd three-hit combos that ended with a powerful slam.

"Yo, Min Min's getting edgeguarded without really being edgeguarded! That's just Joseph rolls!" Donkey Kong exclaimed.

And he did a roll right before essentially kicking both Min Min and Sammy's fireballs and everything else off-stage with Mr. Smee doing nothing in confusion...

But the match was not over, as Sammy and Min Min both recovered at the same time...and on the same location, as there was one thing.

"You're gonna say that 'I'm going to spin on the ledge" thing!" Joseph declared.

"I'm going to spin on the ledge...with you!" Mr. Smee exclaimed.

"Thanks?"

"You're welcome!"

And just like that, he spun on the ledge...floated off with the tornado, freaked the fuck out with Sammy and Min Min and then did one more thing as the two that were on the opposite team were about to be thrown out.

Throw a coconut into the wind, which did the equilvalent of putting a brick into a washing machine, causing some absolute chicanery and centrifugal fuckery to the other players.

Not so much, Mr. Smee even Joseph easily managed to grab him.

"OH MY GOD, those two didn't stand a chance! Threw in a coconut and bam, the Capybaras have another point to their name!" Chris announced. "I bet Min Min and Sammy are-"

"I apologise for not owning." Min Min abruptly interrupted Chris.

"And I apologise for being myself, Chris." Sammy combo'd her interruption.

"Alright, I get you're mad, but don't interrupt my monologue!"

*Joseph's confessional*

He had to grasp his hand.

"Didn't know that the old man had a coconut! Good on him and of course, I made Min Min mad and she never gets mad!" He was very excited.

*Riley's confessional*

"No way, we're up two to nothing and there's still a bunch of pussies on the other team! It's real niggas only in our group...they ain't done a single betrayal to me and anyone else!" Riley proclaimed obliviously.

*Confessional cut*


Just like that, the best thing that happened to Fiery Foxes was the combination of Basil and Rapunzel not because of their Disney-ness but because they were up against...

...Nobara and Kasumi, the last people who would want to be the characters that they were and were still making the most of it.

It was a weird slugfest with range on Yoshi's Story, a small stage with a small-scale battle.

"These two are practically smashing each other considering the Foxes have none and the Capybaras have two from the smashing!" Falco shouted. "But...it's the mouse detective, though!"

Basil actually threw a decent punch at Kasumi, who got sent flying...flying at speeds and she had some fire on her too.

"That was...quite the punch." Basil was taken aback.

*Basil's confessional*

The mouse looked at his currently gloved fist.

"Where does he get the power to ignite people solely through his own two fists? I'd honestly like to get out of this competition and go talk to the man about it.

*Confessional cut*

Kasumi Todoh may have had questionable spotlight and the camera may not have been focused on her, but she definitely had some power...demonstrated through her fast and hard Skull Bash.

And then flying onto the stage with one of the greatest counters that she could put on, readying a weird stance mid-air.

The problem was Rapunzel pulled out her white-furred, blonde-maned horse, Maximus, who was done with this shit and was ready to bite back literally.

"And instead of the toads, Rapunzel pulls out her giant horse who could care less about this Kasumi lady!" Donkey Kong then noticed Maximus biting and throwing Kasumi back off-stage much faster. "But her horse still cared about her!"

"Oooh, Kasumi's completely gone!" Wario shouted. "Hammer girl's got payback planned!"

Nobara quite literally tied the game up in one move, as she pulled out a Gordo and hit it with her hammer...and her hammer usually packs a stupid amount of power.

Even if it was Dedede's...it was still her's first and it sent Basil out of the match.

"Basil got smacked! If it wasn't busy, I'd call her for a real fight" Wario exclaimed, as Falco raised and dropped an eyebrow mid-sentence. "I could fight better than her."

Rapunzel and Nobara locked eyes with each other, as they came up to each other's face and didn't hear the questionable commentary and decided to throw out some random swings.

It was really random, as they were giving each other some damage and then they took breaths to do one thing...as Nobara was charging up the Jet Hammer.

"You want to do this or what?!" Nobara shouted. "I look terrible."

"We're already doing this." Rapunzel carefully walked back.

Nobara's jet-powered hammer actually ended up making her heavier and she swung it real hard...hard enough that it weighed her down, as Rapunzel pulled a bomb.

"OH MY GOD, SHE'S GOT A BOMB!" Chris announced, as Rapunzel threw it just as quick as that. "Will Nobara get down...she didn't!"

Nobara got blown up and so did the undefeated streak that the Capybaras had.

"And just like that, the Fiery Foxes take their first win!" Chris continued.

Rapunzel got a lot of looks from many of her teammates, as she left Yoshi's Story and talked to her friends from the former Daring Deers.

"Whoa, how did you do that?! You just pulled out a bomb outta nowhere!" Mystique Sonia shouted.

"Yeah, the bomb thing...what was that?" Uraraka said, putting her hands.

"I don't know...but I don't want to do that again." Rapunzel explained. "At least half of the team really likes me now."

"Well...that's good." Uraraka was keeping her distance.

"Still don't want to throw anything at you!"


There was more than a few battles that could fit into a montage, so this half-measure was the best I could do.

Match 4: Hsien-Ko & Penny (FF) vs. Scott Pilgrim & Tails (CC) on Yoshi's Island (Brawl, 2008)

It was a wash...but not in the way anyone expected, as Scott Pilgrim was pulled some combos with the sword like he was floating...which wasn't too far from the truth.

Mostly on Penny, who didn't really expect the fireball to actually push her back so far...even if she managed to keep Scott away for fifteen seconds with a bit of damage.

"Wait, what the heck?" Penny asked...and just like that, she was dragged by Scott doing some actual Sora combos.

She escaped but with some serious damage on her.

"All I'm saying is don't do that again!" Penny shouted.

"I will do that again!" Scott declared, jumping in the air. "Gotta do it for the team!"

And just like that, he slammed down on both his current opponent and Hsien-Ko, who really felt it through the ground and she was shaken, even if Tails wasn't doing much attacking at that time.

Tails was 12, which meant that he was a zoomer and knew more than a few tricks in Minecraft that "worked" in real life, like building a boat that somehow skidded across the floor.

Hsien-Ko wore a giant-ass Bowser Jr. costume which looked stupid, but she didn't get caught by the two or three boats that he somehow created.

Or the minecart that was somehow drifting on the ground with its random rubber wheels that she just jumped over and still threw a giant spike ball at the two-tailed fox.

Or the hoe that Tails threw out while trying to get some diamond that definitely grazed her machine, but the mecha-koopa definitely hit him and his block.

But she was not ready for one thing...Tails just getting some diamond real early and crafting it into a sword that cut harder than any insult or any attack from Gen, even if he had a decent amount of damage.

"Feast your eyes on this!" Tails declared, putting his diamond hoe on his tail. "DIAMOND TAIL!"

"Okay..." Hsien-Ko had taken a bit of damage. "...this is easy."

It was not easy, as Tails' tails spun just as fast as he was travelling and like the move's name, it hurt.

Fucking painful, even.

But, wait, there's still more from Tails.

After Hsien-Ko got dizzy from the damage, Tails had to control his dizziness to unload the ring bomb and TNT combination that basically wrecked her shit completely.

Featuring a overhead slam from the two-tailed fox that wrecked her even more.

Her stock was gone just as Penny's was twenty seconds earlier.

"Let my sacrifice be known, because I..." Tails then puked on the ground. "...my head's spinning."

"Oh god, are you okay? I mean I am." Scott picked Tails up.

"NO!"

"Okay, sorry, geez."

Match 5: Mystique Sonia & Ochako Uraraka (FF) vs. Tanya & Catalina (CC) up on Kalos Pokemon League, where argh happens.

Uraraka made a pretty awesome Jigglypuff, even with the chance of vomit and the aerial Rollout being completely different, as she had the throws and the moves to completely deny whatever Catalina was doing.

Catalina was just spinning the block but with plasma, throwing out shot after shot towards the floating hero that was still spinning her way through the whole thing.

"Deja de moverte, pendejo!" Catalina shouted. "And stop rolling!"

Uraraka just ignored her, as Mystique Sonia had a much better idea than that.

Throwing her up for a good bunch of Bullet Seeds, as Uraraka was really kicking her in the face, as the two of them made a pretty good combo...ignoring the bunch of little buddies that were about to burn and shock 'em.

"We've got this in the bag!" Mystique Sonia exclaimed. "All we need is-"

"Scary cute little guys!" Uraraka yelled, noticing that the little guys were flaming hot. "Get off me!"

Uraraka actually did a pretty good job of shaking off the Pikimin...as she was literally shaking her arm at a stupid fast rate and also managing to bring the hard-hitting Pound towards some of them.

"Yo, Tanya just trying to send some Pikmin to their deaths! That's insane!" Chris announced. "And awesome!"

"But it's not! These guys are too cute to die!" Mystique Sonia was definitely riding the line between defeating Pikmin and trying to make Catalina regret...shooting random missiles. "...Oh my gosh, why are you sending these things to die-"

"Trust me, it's not their fault!" Uraraka was sending a good song towards Catalina, who could give less of a shit. "Stop shooting!"

Catalina was definitely in the move to be a "pendejo" towards the other two, throwing some random-ass projectiles towards the two of them.

"Okay, this is just a zoner's heaven and everyone else's hell...as these two are practrically blowing up whatever plan Uraraka has...even if she slept on them and now it's just Tanya!" Falco shouted.

"Will she widen the lead between the Capybaras and the Foxes? Probably." Chris said, as Catalina and Tanya were somehow covering each other's weak spots.

Uraraka even tried to bring a good takedown to Catalina...right before being shot in the face.

Long story short, it sounded as fun as an Olimar and Jigglypuff match-up...it was not.

"Okay, now that snore fest is over, we've got better matches to do!" Chris announced. "Uraraka and Mystique Sonia finally takes a match!"

The Foxes took a match anyways.


Match 6: Kipo & Michiru (FF) vs. Luigi & Kyo (CC) on Smashville

This time, it was not zoner heaven...but it was more rushdown ridge up in this big business, as it was fist against fist against fist against fist that was done with no strategy other than being coolest thing on Smashville.

Which was really hard when you have no idea what your fist is doing, minus Kyo Kusanagi had the strange ability to mix his martial arts to do damage like it was legal to do 50% with a DP.

"Hey, back off, crazy lady!" Kyo shouted. "I got the biggest fists this side of Smashville!"

"This is not true and plus, guess what I've got." Kipo's belt was flaming pink. "Revenge!"

"What did I do?!"

"Nothing personal!"

Kyo was actually trying the tried and true strategy of hitting her stupid quick, as he was getting covered by Michiru's orange ink and he knew it was bad news.

Luigi was trying to do some Mewtwo-type stuff, but...couldn't really do that 'cause he was 100% at 100% damage and Michiru has literally flown over his last five Shadow Balls and Confusions.

He even did a strong Shadow Scratch, but he got only like 10%.

And then Luigi got smacked into next Tuesday, as if it wasn't bad enough.

"Okay, the sheer power of Michiru's dickery knows no bounds look at Luigi right now, he's demoralised!" Chris was genuinely impressed. "Now let's see how the others are doing!"

"Looks like Kipo hit Kyo...with the REVENGE!"

Revenge was right, as Kyo was also sent into next Tuesday.

"It's three-all right now, by the way 'cause of Kipo and Michiru, the...duo of all time!"

Though Chris didn't have anything nice to say, he definitely knew that it was a tied game.


The six starting matches were done and there was definitely a lot of discussing happening on the fiery side of this season and the bleachers too.

"I was not expecting the two of you to do so well!" Pinstripe had to compliment them. "Seriously, I thought you were a bunch of a softies."

"We're still softies, we just fight as hard as we can." Kipo answered, as Pinstripe was sweating. "...And we went hard out there."

"Yeah, sorry for the insult." Pinstripe grumbled.

"No problems!"

Kipo made sure that everyone heard the words of the mobster with a powerful pop gun, as there was a lot of people around her and the few that beat the Capybaras' asses.

"So, as much as we're celebrating in the moment, all we can really do is captalize off the momentum of our first three wins." Azula told everyone. "Besides, they're two members down and I'd like to think that we could make them lose a few losers!"

"Glad we agree...Azula! Does it really matter if we're jealous of each other or not...because we've got solid teamwork and good friendships in this place." Rock continued the sentiment. "Right, Azula!"

Azula relucantly returned the fistbump that Rock had, as the 33-strong team were sure of their victory.

"Pretty much. Now, let's crush the other team!" Azula shouted.

"Aw yeah, we're going to crush them like Iron Maiden on a good day!" Rock declared. "Loud and proud."

The team was still enthusastic, though they were laughing at him for one reason.

"Like, that makes you sound stupid." Crimson stated. "Woo."

"WOOO!" Rock yelled.

*Clover's confessional*

She couldn't physically stop smiling.

"If there's one thing that makes this season different, is that Rock is kinda like me...except that he likes dirt, EW!" Clover realised something. "And he wears the same shirt and...it's ok."

*Confessional cut*

With that being said, there was a few salty people that should have not been hanging around each other and as tried as he did, Sol Badguy and Iori Yagami had a uphill battle.

"Coachman, I don't know where you guys have met, Dante needs his space to do his bullshit." Sol stated. "...Or something, but why are you invading his space."

"Dude, Dante moved up in his area, pretty sure he had a good reason at it." Iori Yagami explained to Sol. "Old fart, what's your problem, this time?"

"Yeah, what is it?"

Dante was just standing there at this point, demanding an explaination like the other two that was in there and an sighing Pinstripe...but there was one.

"Look, Dante, you can't just insult my business and your business is literally just slaying demons, how said." Coachman stated. "And to be fair, I am sure that your own skills that as a demon hunter is second to none, so you can't sling accusations like that around."

"...these guys, oh my god." Pinstripe couldn't even captalize his feelings, as his decisions were there.

"It's more than mere accusations, you're obviously a giant piece of shit masquarading as a mediocre player. Look, you're up to something because you can't know about my mom's status!" Dante plain shouted.

Coachman basically yawned at the shouting that the demon hunter was doing, calmly explaining his "side" of the story.

"...Oh, didn't you tell me? Sorry, I thought I was talking to Dante the best demon hunter this side of the...island, not some muppet who throws accusations around. 'Sides, you did help me with what you're saying."

"I'm talking about knowing stuff that you shouldn't, oldie. And vote changing, but man, that's a Total Drama classic." Dante remarked.

"Weird how knowledge's illegal in here."

"Sure isn't just that."

Iori had one thing to do, as he actually did just that...kick them both in their private places, as they both jumped away from each other and the two white-haired campers noticed that the team was staring at them.

"You two piss me off...the team's heard about it." Iori complained. "I don't give a shit whatever he did or you did, get out of each other's business or this guy's going to join your business."

"That's a load of crap." Sol remarked. "...Please, avoid each other."

Dante actually agreed with that, as he raised his hand up and genuinely took a breath quite seriously.

"Sorry, guys, just had a shouting moment. I promise that I'm going to kick Bayo's butt and make sure that I don't get mad at seniors again!" Dante proclaimed. "...Seriously, you better apologise."

Coachman was quite the smug asshole, as Rock was confused, Azula was disappointed, Yumeko was very giving a shit and Kipo realised that she was going to have to step up.

But Rock did first.

"I apologise for insult Dante's very savvy business." Coachman snidely apologised, probably as genuine as Dante was still incensed.

"Does he have to...uh...let's just focus on the rad battles again, woo." Rock's momentum had been completely lost. "Man, what's up with you two-"

"You really want to know what's up with those two? Find out after the break?"

As you could tell, Chris really loved the sheer dislike of both teams, as he interrupted the very questionable arguement, as Rock genuinely appreciated the very random interruption.


To be continued in the third part of the episode and as much as I want to talk a lot about it, I kinda don't because it is where the old man wearing vampire slaying armour and green-skinned farting man will fight against each other.

And there's also a whole bunch of other battles that I have to go through...and they're going to be pretty cool, which is not what the Fiery Foxes were named and are at the moment.

Either way, Part 3 coming real soon.

Chill Capybaras 3 - Fiery Foxes 3

THE FIERY FOXES:
Crimson as Palutena (Somehow fits)
Rock as Marth (Doesn't fit)
Dante as Joker (Fits really well if you squint)
Sol Badguy as Ike (Fits really well, actually)
Deadpool as Snake (Also fits really well)
Azula as Kazuya (These two are actually pretty similar)
Yumeko as DQ8 Hero (Hocus Pocus on that bitch)
Pinstripe Potoroo as Duck Hunt (NES Tommy Gun sounds cool.)
Coachman as Simon Belmont (Ironic, dude)
Leshawna as Isabelle (Doesn't fit...maybe)
Noah as Link (One genius, one bomb-shaped C4)
Satori Tendou as Diddy Kong (Never stays grounded)
JFK as Captain Falcon (I don't think CF's American, but I'm probably wrong)
Ochako Uraraka as Jigglypuff (Near perfect match actually)
Mystique Sonia as Ivysaur (ok)
Clover as Falco (Secret agent reveal bingo incoming)
Rapunzel as Peach (Canonically in Smash...yeah, it works out)
Sakura Kusagano as Ryu (Makes a ton of sense)
Basil as Little Mac (probably knows a few punches)
Iori Yagami as Pirahna Plant (don't make him mad)
Kipo Oak as Incineroar (It'll do)
Michiru Tamegori as Inkling Girl (Considering Episode 6 of BNA, it's a near perfect match)
Min Min doesn't change because she's toxic (in Super Smash Brother-)
Giovanni ft. Papyrus as Ice Climbers (Hey, I didn't really mean to eliminate Papyrus but it made perfect sense.)
Pit as Meta Knight (because of course he does)
Miko Kubota as Zero Suit Samus (Mom's hate her because of this one simple trick!)
Mikasa Ackermann as Corrin (Titan slaying, very obvious with her feelings)
Mai Shiranui as Sheik (Ninja in a skin-tight suit? Never heard that before.)
Penny Proud as Ness (Imma be real with ya, this was probably a plot of a Proud Family episode)
Squirrel Girl as Pirahna Plant (Trees are plants and acorns do come from certain trees...this is a stretch)
Hsien-Ko as Bowser Jr. (The amount of weapons)
Darkness as Toon Link (Considering her everything, she's practically perfect)
Sammy as Luigi (High jumps, both of them could do cheer)

THE CHILL CAPYBARAS:
Tanjiro as Roy (Breathers fire, actually young, not very angry except during fighting games)
Samurai Jack as Sephiroth (le irony)
Samus Aran as Wii Fit Trainer (Should calm her down)
Riley Freeman as Young Link (Probably as angry as YL)
Shego as Bayonetta (Who's the wittier of the two?)
Ryuko as Pyra and Mako as Mythra (The ultimate contestant & staff duo)
Mr. Smee as Dr. Mario (Both bottom tier, both beloved everywhere)
Scott Pilgrim as Sora (Hopped through a door to get here)
Lowain as Fox (Being top-tier's not all it's cracked up to be - Lowain, a low tier)
Muscle Man as Wario (2 manly 2 not reek)
Bayonetta as Cloud (Fellow top tiers unite.)
Tanya Degurechaff as Olimar (She's bound to be a top-tier in this game too)
Tails as Steve (Twitter clips be damned.)
Catalina Alves as Samus (Robbing shit with plasma would probably be hard)
Snake as Pac-Man (Tactical fruit action)
The Heavy as Ganondorf (All he needs is a sandwich and he's taking over Hyrule real quick)
Aisling as Yoshi (Don't fuck with her wolves today specifically)
Reg as ROB (To be fair, he is a robotic operating buddy to Tails)
Yuri Sakazaki as Ken (She's got some real spicy moves, that's all I'm saying)
Legoshi as Wolf (Doesn't make an inch of sense)
Luigi as Mewtwo (Give him some time)
Tiana as Zelda (of the link towards the past)
Tifa Lockhart as Mario (The biggest of the Marios today)
Terry Bogard as King K. Rool (...You know what, it's 2am.)
Kyo Kusanagi as Donkey Kong (Have you heard of Wind Kong...heard Fire Kong beats him)
Sokka as Byleth (The tactician of school)
Kugisaki Nobara as King Dedede (For one obvious reason and she hates it)
Nicole Watterson as Lucario (Guess why and no, don't reveal the answer please)
Joseph Joestar as Greninja (Look at half of the stuff he does and tell me he doesn't fit the mold)
Kasumi Todoh as Pichu (Ran out of characters, lol)

Serious reminder: I just want you guys to check out Total Drama Cross: Super Tour...though it does not come out really until January 2023 (at its earliest), it's going to be a very different style compared to this.

'Sides, I'm not going to cancel this because this fic is honestly too much to just drop for something else!

Chapter 86: Episode 19-3: All The Way Off-Stage

Summary:

With such key duos such as Pinstripe & Sol, Muscle Man & Nicole, Terry & Nicole and of course, the animosity-filled Dante and Coachman fighting together in their cosplay, no less, this is just a plain continutation of the Smash challenge additionally with a ton of pizazz and stupid moves to top it all off.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 19: Smashing With Friends
Part 3: All The Way Off-Stage...

...into the blastzone, we've got zoners, goths, farting legends, angry ladies and more importantly, a bad Steve main somehow dumpstering some other random dude who may or may not be the main hero of Smash Brothers Melee! Will Dante and Coachman actually get out of each other's way? Will Muscle Man blow some stuff up by accident? Will Iori be mad? (Yes to most of those, 'cause of one thing.)

What does that mean? It's DP time, motherfrienders, time to get motivated for whatever I pull out of my story mind this week! (As of September 2022, though)

Shout out to RikkiSnake, the biggest Cassie Cage fan this side of the fanfiction border!


"Welcome back to some more Total Drama: Smash Brother matches...back from the drama with two spicy white-haired fellas!" Chris announced, enjoying the sheer pain. "Up next we got some familiar faces on...Lylat Cruise, whatever that is!"

"Lylat Cruise is a stage where the ends slope off and sometimes it can be a little hard to catch the ledges! Anyways, Lowain & Tiana are up against Deadpool & Iori!"

Match 7: Deadpool & Iori Yagami (FF) vs. Lowain & Tiana (CC)

Like Master Hand said, it was a match of meaner people and memer people up on a stage that was known for its awkward nature, but the match was anything but at the time.

"Stop in the name of Hylia...she's a wizard?" Tiana got done spinning around Iori.

"Do I look fucking interested!" Iori just spat out another spike ball, as he threw one.

Tiana spun around once again, as the spike ball came back.

"Pretty sure you don't know." Tiana came close, as she tried to grab with some good magic.

And then Iori actually managed to snatch her and then his and the plant's fire combined to basically broil Tiana with some impressive damage and another spike ball.

Tiana just shook him off, as she just dusted herself off.

"Nah! But you're gonna need her." Iori's serious grin, as the red-haired fella was ready to plant some stuff down and throw down some fire and what not.

As that was happening, Lowain was trying to do some that good spinny kick to the ground, as he was spinning around and doing the best combos that he could do...including the knife spin.

Deadpool just blew him up with the grenade, as it wasn't giving him or Lowain bodily injury and soon enough, they just got some time to talk, as Lowain had combos, a gun and a reflector which fucked up DP's game.

"Okay, so, you know that I know that you've got some serious words about me and Kat?" Lowain asked, a little bit pissed off. "Like you think that I wouldn't do well with Katalina, bruh."

"Yeah, you don't know her that well...even if you hung out with her, let it take time! In addition, give her this-"

Deadpool had to give him a "DEADPOOL SENT ME" sign that made Lowain confused.

"-and it should help her get with you."

"No way you're self-promoting with dating advice!" Lowain was finally charging the up smash.

"Yeah, that's a Lowain thing, ain't it?"

"I think Deadpool has a Youtube channel or something because that can't be natural!" Donkey Kong complained.

Deadpool's stock was good as gone with that comment, as Lowain was wondering one thing that was very important...and he didn't really have time to elaborate, as Tiana was just as gone with Iori.

Lowain vs. Iori...it would have been a wash, minus one important thing that Lowain had quite easily used on Deadpool and effectively ruined both Pirahna Plants' and Iori's long-range games.

Shine, baby!

Especially since he could only go so fast, as Iori Yagami was trying to touch his own face and send projectiles his way.

Lowain didn't care about them and since Iori's flame would freeze anyone who touched him this meant that, beyond all laws and rules of nature, the guy up-smashed for the Chill Capybaras.

"Oh my god, I did not know it worked like that in real life!" Falco shouted. "FYI, Iori's flames is-"

"-is hot, but not hot enough to make Lowain lose this round!" Chris fully announced. "The Chill Capybaras have four to their name!"


Match 8: Crimson & Leshawna (FF) vs. Reg & Aisling (CC) on Small Battlefield

Aisling was all up on everybody.

That was the best way to describe roughly what was going on here, as while Reg was doing something with Crimson that could be called losing hard, Aisling was smacking the black girl in the face.

"Ayo, you lost?" Leshawna just threw a water bucket on Aisling's head. "For real, are you lost?"

"No, I'M HERE!" Aisling threw an egg that was a rock.

"Okay, it's like the spirit of Light entered her 'cause she's going in!" Falco shouted. "And she has wolves, obviously!"

Leshawna was actually getting the grab combo'd out of her, as it was like 10th century except the combo was much harder and she was the basketball, as Aisling was pure mad.

"What kinda basketball game is that! Dungeon-ball?" Wario asked, as Aisling was ballin' disrespectfully on 'Shawna with some serious kicks.

Leshawna managed to pull out a little bit of a party popper right into Aisling's face, as she tried to run away onto the platform and then dropped out a...gourd rocket that was dropped down onto the ground.

She wondered one thing about the bunch of stuff that she was going to fight with and it was the thought that most people that had when Isabelle joined the battle in the first place.

What does that fishing rod do and why is it pulling her opponent towards her?

The very panicked swing upwards, though, was all Leshawna as she was tired of the angry child and tired of fighting with a broom that got partially eaten.

Reg didn't have stretchy arms and Crimson didn't need them, as Reg was getting really messed up with that staff of hers and the ultimate "Fine, whatever" moment was her getting the forward smash out...

...and Reg getting completely blown off while doing the spin move and essnetially fucking it up.

"And he just died! He died like a fool!" Daisy shouted. "Unlike my goth lady is alive and turning it up a notch!"

"...She is? Looks like Aisling's about to exist in her space." Falco remarked.

Crimson looked like she could have cared less, but she did one thing to say, as Aisling was trying to pummel her in the face with some eggs and her hard-hitting tail.

The goth had to deal with a stray kick in the face and then another axe kick that was practically two frontflips in a row, as her staff got the worst of it and she did not fare much better.

She tried the Explosive Flame...which did get Aisling off her, but then the fae girl then did a simple 'ol Ground Pound Slam that would've put Zangief's eyes on her.

*Crimson's confessional*

The goth was stoic as usual.

"I was scared of my life out there, but, like, if a bunch of animals got hurt, you would've seen some dark moves. Still got a bunch of games happening, so whatever."

*Confessional cut*

Aisling then basically got her wolves to beat her up, as her team realised something as-

"Oh yeah, Aisling takes the fifth game for those Capybaras!"

"Alright, nature kid! Let's fist bump!" Heavy shouted, as she slapped his hand. "You know how to do it."

"I protected the forest today!" Aisling yelled, as Heavy didn't get scared.

"Ok." Heavy remarked.

*Samus' confessional*

She was still very mad.

"If there's one thing that I'd like to say is that more of the team needs whatever mood that Aisling is exuding. Most of them aren't actively angry at

*Confessional cut*

Match 9: Rock & Clover (FF) vs. Snake & Samus (CC) on Unova Pokemon League

Love and surprisingly good strategies were up in the air, as there was all sorts of teamwork going on and all sorts of Rock getting a little uneasy with being so high in the air.

The thunder must have wanted a major part in it to because it was practically happening around the four fighters, as Samus was kicking some ass with the strong yoga poses.

Mostly on Rock's very bad, very uncool sword skills that was...as funny as it was bad, since Samus was quite literally was flexing on him and it was...borderline unfair for the rocker.

Especially since he wasn't getting the edge of the sword.

*Rock's still in costume confessional*

He was looking at his sword with confusion.

"What kind of weird sword only hits hard on the edges of it? Ugh, keep it together...you don't want to be negative, dude!" Rock then realised he was in the confessional. "

*Confessional cut*

Rock was basically getting rocked by the best bounty hunter in the world, especially with the kicks, backflip kicks and yoga stomps that Samus was pulling off and then just like that.

"Whoa, didn't know Samus was so mad! Will Clover survive the whatever Snake is doing?" Chris asked. "Seriously, Snake is doing work!"

"Wouldn't exactly be so sure 'cause Clover's flipping and dipping all over the place! Get 'em, Clover!" Daisy yelled, as Chris was a little bit irked.

With that being said, Snake...definitely had trouble with the fruits, as Clover was kinda in the middle of kicking major butt even with her just firing the blaster with some style.

"Come on, stop hiding!" Clover was definitely using the blaster wrong. "I gotta score a point for the team!"

"Nope." Snake prepared a little "something"

Some more tinnitus, as Clover's ears were ringing with that not much damage and a bell, but then Samus came up to Snake and the rest was history, literally...as Snake had two more bells stored in a random pocket in his fluorcent yellow suit.

And then...

"Okay, so it's kinda anti-climatic, but the Chill Capybaras are literally three games up on those Foxes! Seriously, you fiery guys must suck at this!" Chris announced.

"Nah, it's more like those Capybaras are just...way better at being a team." Daisy remarked, as Luigi was just shaking her head. "Bro, look at the Foxes!"

"Yeah, you're right! It's...great TV down there!"

Chris was referring to the dressing down that Rock got from a good chunk of his own friends.

"For the love of gosh, it's so simple! You've got just gotta hit a bunch of times, move fast and look really cool while doing it...how hard is that?" Miko was in his face.

"Really hard when you've got some kid fighting for nature, which I rock with!"

"No, don't rock with her! We've gotta kill them to win!"

"...Sounds dumb."

Rock was a little unnerved by Miko's competitive shouts, Azula's mean side-eye and


Match 10: Pinstripe & Sol Badguy (FF) vs. Riley & Tanjiro (CC) on Castle Siege

"Not the teammate I expect, but it's something!" Tanjiro declared, as Riley was putting the "hood" in Young Link (his own words) by doing hits.

"Yeah, I ain't playing around with you! I'm here to get paid!" Riley shouted.

The two agressive sword teens were up against the big bad adults with heavy hitting moves and unsurprisingly, they were real fast and combo'ing real good since they were real motivated.

Or trying to anyways, as Sol Badguy got a good amount of the hurt and he didn't look too bad for the wear and Pinstripe Potoroo was...to put it bluntly...trying to deal damage with some guns.

"Sol, help a mob...mob-looking man out here!" Pinstripe shouted. "I ain't about to get beaten by an literal child!"

"You mean literal children. I got worse embarrassments on my mind, but..."

Sol sighed, as he fired up another Gunflame.

"...this ain't going to be one of them."

"You sure?" Pinstripe threw a can out there.

Tanjiro cut through it and subsequently got blown up harder thanks to his Fire Breathing, as Riley Freeman got his butt kicked by the Gunflame.

Sol and Pinstripe were both sure of the fact that the only thing stopping those two were some bullshit projectiles, well mostly Pinstripe could do nothing but that and Sol was not enthuased.

It did not help that Tanjiro got right back into rushing down the mobster weasel-lookalike and did his job, as Pinstripe was trying to block him.

"Stop, I can't believe you're so mad!" Pinstripe shouted.

"When your team spirit's so messed up, you would!"

Tanjiro was doing the Roy thing of making Pinstripe Potoroo disappear, as he was swinging sword attack after sword attack without Pinstripe even getting any of his moves out.

Sol Badguy was definitely playing some mad neutral with Riley, since there was sword swings all around, random bombs and Gunflames that made sure that they were red-hot.

*Pinstripe's confessional*

The mobster was not very excited.

"For the love of god, Tanjiro's pulling out some second-tier mobster kills with a sword and some breathing techniques! And this dude keeps his sister in a box-no, no, no, he's got to be some kind of supervillain! I ain't dealing with this shit!" Pinstripe yelled.

"Okay, so, l'm just going to throw this match! Sol probably is that powerful." He nervously said.

*Confessional cut*

After that confessional, Pinstripe didn't even get the chance, as Tanjiro put in a powerful slash and he was gone.

Hilariously enough, after that, Tanjiro slumped down for a lack of energy and Sol put in the Eruption power towards his face and it was like a 1v1 type of deal.

"Tanjiro literally put in the lead and then he got sent home! Now it's up to someone's husband up against a lost child!" Daisy announced, definitely out of earshot of the fighters.

"Bruh, I'm ready to ride Tanjiro with this whoever's sword this is!" Riley declared. "I hope it's not some terrorist!"

"...It's not." Sol was still putting in the Eruption.

Riley then rolled out of the way by throwing out a good boomerang in Sol's face, and put some of the Hookshot in his face...right before being pulled towards Sol Badguy.

Once that Volcanic Viper (literally sword Shoryuken) hit, it was inevitable.

"Man, those Fiery Foxes are finally living up to their own name!" Chris announced, as Sol just sighed. "No cause of celebration?"

The guy just left to meet back up with the team that had to deal with the white-haired demons of the Fiery Foxes, who were...

"We're still down to points and considering what's probably going to come next, so drop the bullshit and get into working together! I know that some of guys' existence pisses who knows what off, but we're going to lose the momentum if we don't get it!" Sol shouted.

"Yes, please focus on the task of making...the other team lose." Azula noticed that...Dante and Coachman were doing their thing.

Dante was just actively ignoring the old man, thinking it was wise decision.

"Don't worry, I got it." Dante said. "Whoever I'm teamed up with is going to be the coolest teammate out there."

"...This is Chris." Sol remarked, as Dante just shrugged. "You know what's up."

"Even if it's him, I know what's up!"

"Okay, then show us what's up." Azula riffed on Dante's oddly vague statement.


Mai had one thing to say towards the old man that very few people liked and a bunch of people had nothing good to say about.

"Listen, I'm not going to be sent home 'cause your terrible everything decided that acting like some old dumbass from a bar was very cool!" Mai shouted at him.

"Incredible. I understand none of what you said." Coachman then got the wind-

-no, no, fuck that.

"Pretty sure you're going to be a goner if you don't get serious." Mai told him plain and straight.

"Oh, ok." Coachman said. "An impotent threat, because my skills allow me to deal with whatever my teammate does, stupid or not...besides that demon hunter that's quite stupid."

"This is Chris McLean! He's going to put you with the demon hunter, so start acting like a real human being!" Mai tried kicking him in the face.

"Oh, no, he won't."

Match 11: Dante & Coachman (FF) vs. Muscle Man & Nicole (CC)

Muscle Man and Nicole were understandably smirking at the obvious opportunity, as the other duo had a feud that ran deeper than water or JFK's strings of girls.

*Nicole's confessional*

The blue cat that had a lot black on her was happy.

"Finally, I'll be able to crush that old man seriously...if Dante doesn't beat me to it because oh my god, they actually hate each other. If he decides to vote for him, I'm going to tell Azula and together, we're going to jump him!"

She was so mad that she kinda lost herself.

"Oh no, I might not have a job!"

*Confessional cut*

What Nicole said was true, the feud was still happening, but it didn't really stop the odd teamwork...as Dante was actually doing some close-range goodness with his two swords.

"Woo, these guns don't kill, but just sends ya to the big guy in the sky!" Dante exclaimed, as the white-haired demon was doing moves. "Hey, Coachman, where the crosses at?!"

"Well, Nicole's at one." Coachman readied his steel whip, spinning it around rather casually. "Hehehe."

Nicole was literally getting shield pressured by the dysfunctional cross and then started to get combo'd by the odd cross that finally returned like a proper boomerang, as she managed to get hit by a precise whip strike...and that did some damage.

And then Nicole actually managed to throw a strong Aura Sphere towards the old man's face, unbothered by the Holy Water bomb that did a bit of damage, as Dante pulled out a Eiga or two towards her.

Muscle Man, meanwhile, didn't have much to do, aside from a stray double Death Fist that hit Dante pretty good.

*Muscle Man's confessional*

"As much as I hate the creepy old guy, how the hell am I going to beat Dante? He thinks he's cool with his guns, sword and urgh! HOW DO I BEAT THAT GUY!"

And then he squealed his way out of the confessional.

*Confessional cut*

He knew one thing, as he screamed his way into the confrontations with a shoulder tackle towards...Dante's guts, as he was in the middle of putting on show on Nicole's everything and finishing off the show.

Nicole's run didn't exactly end there, but she flew right back into the action with some Extreme Speed and right back onto the stage quite literally with a bonk that hit as hard as it hurt.

Dante got bonked and no matter what, the demon hunter could barely dodge that stuff and he...did not.

So did Nicole, as she also got bonked completely and one thing that was very apparent was that she got hit by the Holy Water, Weird Cross and the punt that sent her out of the game.

*Nicole's confessional with a Lucario hat.

"I'd like to know who this guy is because I don't know how he survives that many concussions and what a Double Team is! Also, the anger part!" Nicole almost yelled, practically seething and coping over the head bump.

*Confessional cut*

Muscle Man and Coachman may have been in the same alliance in one episode, but they were now enemies in the least apparent way possible, as he showed his muscles with his cool-ass punches.

"Bro, you ain't ready for this!" Muscle Man shouted, dodging out of the way of another Axe.

The Coachman threw a bunch of axes as he should have, some of them going real low and some of them being thrown impressively high, as Muscle Man was basically driving in on an golf cart and laughing at the zoning that couldn't stop his golf cart from moving forward.

Even if the golf cart was flaming hot and he jumped to provide his own zoning, ready to run in to finish the old man off with a real good...bike throw or something like that.

Muscle Man carried Wario's bike, who-

"Ay, that's my fucking bike! Put that down please, I ride that on business trips!"

"Shut up!" Muscle Man yelled, ready to end the old man's stock. "It's bout to blow!"

"You heard him it's about to blow!" Daisy shouted.

Muscle Man just threw it, just as Coachman made...the face (red skin, demon horn hair, evil smile, the full nine yards)...he was scared out of his mind and so was almost everyone else, 'sides Dante and Bayonetta.

Chris couldn't even say anything and then, like doing a questionable move in front of a police officer, instant karma hit and his costume was on fire once again.

Coachman may have had fear and the passing of time on his side, as Muscle Man was practically frozen in fear, but he didn't account for the cart and the bike hitting his burning cosplay.

"Don't hurt me, bro!" Muscle Man shouted. "I'm sorry that I-"

"Sorry won't be enough." Coachman had a hearty laugh.

"But he won't need to apologise, because he's a goner!" Daisy then noticed that the old man's hubris kicked in again and...blew him up. "And just like that, his stock is gone!"

The bike and the golf cart met in a very specific way, as Coachman was off-stage as Simon Belmont.

Muscle Man was very sure of one thing, as he started laughing at the old man realising that Uppercut went nowhere.

"Bro, you lose!" The man with the muscles raised his shirt and started spinning it around. "Game over!"

"And the Chill Capybaras take another game to their name! With an finish worthy of a comedy skit, too!" Chris announced, as Muscle Man was there. "You got anything to say?"

"You know who else had a finish worthy of a comedy skit?"

Chris could not stop the man with the muscles, fat and blown up golf cart from the obvious.

"MY MOM!"

"Who's his mom, though?" Legoshi genuinely asked. "What's up with that."

Muscle Man looked mad, as Legoshi just was wondering.

"Does your mom suck?"

"NO!" Muscle Man quite literally instantly replied.

"Okay, we've got more of whatever this is coming up after...that." Master Hand pointed to the currently steaming duo that...Dante didn't care for Coachman and it was vice versa. "Weird, though, it was going to be-"

Dante and Coachman was plain throwing middle-fingers at each other, somehow very casually too.

"Big hand man, you ain't seen nothing yet! Seriously, they started hating on each other and it's reality TV gold!" Chris announced, like Master Hand wasn't attempting to side-eye. "Okay, that was short."

*Coachman's confessional*

He was still in costume, btw.

"He literally can fight better than anyone else on this team and he goes out by someone knocking themselves out with their own power...incredible, Nicole did her job! Dante looks like a fucking donkey at the moment, but so do I." He was still incredibly pissed off. "That's the cost of doing business."

*Dante's confessional*

He looked at Ebony and Ivory.

"Can't believe this dude's costume backfired on him, and then he got literally got hit by a bike and a gold cart! I got headbutted by a overworked mom, but if I went out like that...I don't have anything to say." Dante still made a quip, even in the worst of times.

*Confessional cut*


Match 12: Squirrel Girl & Darkness (FF) vs. Terry Bogard & Tifa Lockhart (CC)

Squirrel Girl had Terry Bogard's moveset and Terry Bogard had K. Rool's moveset, which meant not that much since they were both fighters and they were both slicing and dicing.

Tifa watched Darkness blow herself up twice and wondered something.

*Darkness' confessional*

Darkness still held a bomb in her hand.

"Oh no, am I going to be eliminated if we lose? Because these bombs are so hard to-"

And she got blown up...along with the confessional.

*Confessional cut*

Needless to say, it was a little bit of a wash, especially since Squirrel Girl had the power of potential allergy and considering others' mental health...before Darkness got blown out of the arena along with Terry Bogard kicking her backwards

Quite literally too, as the blonde crusader's bomb completely backfired on her.

"No way, that's illegal!" Squirrel Girl complained. "This sucks..."

"Too bad-" Tifa was ready to throw up a Dolphin Super Jump. "-You're gonna lose."

Squirrel Girl had one technique that Terry immediately recognised that Tifa...kinda saw and just like that, she missed the whole damn thing, as Tifa and Terry did some serious moves.

"ARE YOU OKAY?" Squirrel Girl shouted, still missing another Buster Wolf.

"Just like that, her brain's fully on buster wolf mode like she hasn't done anything else for the past 30 seconds! So lame." Wario proclaimed, as Daisy was glaring at him.

Squirrel Girl got hit by a crown that Terry Bogard just chucked in her face...and of course, her squirrels stole the crown and even if she was about to get a serious uppercut by Tifa...

...she at least got in one proper buster wolf.

"Oh, shit, that was a wash for the Foxes! Seriously, get your heads in the game!" Daisy complained.

"Yeah, the Chill Capybaras are ahead by 3 points with their 8 to the Foxes' 4! Seriously, these guys are getting stomped!" Chris announced. "Not helped by the crazy players have a crazy amount of suck!"

Match 13: Azula & Yumeko (FF) vs. Sokka & Legoshi (CC) on Pokemon Stadium

"Do you think she can do the electric airbending uppercut thing?" Sokka asked.

"Yes!" Legoshi shouted...

...because Azula was doing it like she was about to make top 8, and Yumeko was struggling to carry the sword.

"Oh! But I have this stretchy sword!" Sokka shouted. "And I beat Azula in the hundred year war, so this should be easy!"

Sokka and Legoshi got themselves prepared, as they were sure that they had a chance.

On the other side, Azula looked very smug, as her electric fist was shining with pure Firebending energy and Yumeko was checking through which Hocus Pocus spell could do some crazy stuff.

"Please, this was child's play and he and that wolf do not stand any chance." Azula looked prepared.

"Come on, it's way better if they have a chance." Yumeko exclaimed. "I'm not much of a sword expert."

"Then just follow me, it'll be a wash regardless."

And it was like a weird slug-fest...except Sokka's sword could extend, Legoshi's claws could kill, Yumeko gambled her spells to be invisible and Azula took advantage of Sokka's sheer inexperience with the Sword of the Creator.

By doing the EWGF.

Again.

And again.

And again.

It was starting to get a little bit too serious at this point, as Sokka was practically getting himself pounded with surprisingly good moves and even a few demonic lightning strikes.

Sokka this time, took a breath to realise that the lead wasn't going to go on forever, as Azula punched him in the face with the quite electric punch that was quite precise.

Legoshi, meanwhile, was doing way better than he really expected, as he did a good chunk of damage to Yumeko, who managed to figure the spells out and got two of the most powerful spells in the game.

He also missed an aerial backwards kick, which allowed Yumeko to get two of the three most powerful spells.

Psyche Up and Oomph in a row.

"Wait, we were on the same team!" Legoshi just fired up a few good ones, as the wolf tried to kick her.

But her sword was too far away for a proper kick and the lasers hit the ground.

Yumeko then just threw the sword at Legoshi, who got evaporated...almost literally, too.

"OH MY GOD, look at Sokka and Legoshi and they have lost in embarrassing fashion! It took two teenagers to light a fire under those Capybaras! The Fiery Foxes have 5 and those other guys still have 8!"

Chris couldn't even compherend the fact that Azula wasn't fazed at all and Yumeko smiled like she had won a gamble, as the other two were mad as FUCK.

"Okay, there's still some more matches...after the break, because we're not done yet." Chris announced, as Sokka and Legoshi looked like they were ready to murder. "Dudes, you two have next challenge probably, chill out!"


To be continued in the final part of the episode and goddamn, we've still got some matches on the cutting room floor to make it vaguely close and honestly, those matches may not be the most exciting, but dang it, they're going to make things fair!

Besides are you going to miss Mai Shiranui fighting with Sheik's outfit or Cassie Cage...at all? If that's a no, then keep your eyes peeled for the next part!

Chill Capybaras 8 - Fiery Foxes 5

THE FIERY FOXES:
Crimson as Palutena (Somehow fits)
Rock as Marth (Doesn't fit)
Dante as Joker (Fits really well if you squint)
Sol Badguy as Ike (Fits really well, actually)
Deadpool as Snake (Also fits really well)
Azula as Kazuya (These two are actually pretty similar)
Yumeko as DQ8 Hero (Hocus Pocus on that bitch)
Pinstripe Potoroo as Duck Hunt (NES Tommy Gun sounds cool.)
Coachman as Simon Belmont (Ironic, dude)
Leshawna as Isabelle (Doesn't fit...maybe)
Noah as Link (One genius, one bomb-shaped C4)
Clover as Falco (Secret agent reveal bingo incoming)
Sakura Kusagano as Ryu (Makes a ton of sense)
Iori Yagami as Pirahna Plant (don't make him mad)
Giovanni ft. Papyrus as Ice Climbers (Hey, I didn't really mean to eliminate Papyrus but it made perfect sense.)
Pit as Meta Knight (because of course he does)
Miko Kubota as Zero Suit Samus (Mom's hate her because of this one simple trick!)
Mikasa Ackermann as Corrin (Titan slaying, very obvious with her feelings)
Mai Shiranui as Sheik (Ninja in a skin-tight suit? Never heard that before.)
Squirrel Girl as Terry Bogard (Nut buster, bruh)
Darkness as Toon Link (Considering her everything, she's practically perfect)

THE CHILL CAPYBARAS including all that were done in this round:
Tanjiro as Roy (Breathers fire, actually young, not very angry except during fighting games)
Samurai Jack as Sephiroth (le irony)
Samus Aran as Wii Fit Trainer (Should calm her down)
Riley Freeman as Young Link (Probably as angry as YL)
Ryuko as Pyra and Mako as Mythra (The ultimate contestant & staff duo)
Lowain as Fox (Being top-tier's not all it's cracked up to be - Lowain, a low tier)
Muscle Man as Wario (2 manly 2 not reek)
Bayonetta as Cloud (Fellow top tiers unite.)
Cassie Cage as Ridley (She's hoping that no-one noticed.)
Snake as Pac-Man (Tactical fruit action)
Aisling as Yoshi (Don't fuck with her wolves today specifically)
Reg as ROB (To be fair, he is a robotic operating buddy to Tails)
Yuri Sakazaki as Ken (She's got some real spicy moves, that's all I'm saying)
Kyo as Donkey Kong (It's Fire Kong, back in this shit, bruh, round 2)
Tanjiro (Will Water Breathing do weird things to the Sword of Seals? Come on, Roy's experienced in Smash, so minor creative liberties means nothing, R2!)
Legoshi as Wolf (Doesn't make an inch of sense)
Tiana as Zelda (of the link towards the past)
Tifa Lockhart as Mario (The biggest of the Marios today)
Terry Bogard as King K. Rool (...You know what, it's 2am.)
Sokka as Byleth (The tactician of school)
Nicole Watterson as Lucario (Guess why and no, don't reveal the answer please)

Chapter 87: Episode 19-4: It's A Smasher's World

Summary:

Though there's four eliminations once again, the final battles that make up the end of this episode aren't any less exciting to be around.
The Fiery Foxes need to pull something out of their bag or else, those Capybaras will take them down easily...
...complete with a 1-on-1 finale, who will really win this one?

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 19: Smashing With Friends!
Part 4: It's a Smasher's World

Yeah, it's the final part not matter how many words sum it up and trust me, there needs to be some words about the climax to this episode...because it is one of those .

Anyways, let's go!


"Welcome back. We've got more fighting in weird places coming at ya and obviously, we've got a new bunch of players. " Chris announced.

Match 14: Pit, Giovanni & Papyrus (FF) vs. Cassie & Samurai Jack (CC) on WarioWare, Inc.

Papyrus was ready to be Giovanni's Nana and Pit was listening good to the plan...especially since they were on WarioWare, Inc., where the co-operation was about to get wacky.

"Listen up, Angelhead and Skullman! All we need to send them off-stage, attack them while they're down and then we're going to spike them!" Giovanni shouted.

"Oh, cool! The Great Papyrus avenges friends and I think they've stolen a bunch of our old friends!" Papyrus was back in action.

"Let's edgeguard those dumb guys!"

The three were in a very over-confident mood, as the other two weren't really that comfortable in their costumes, mostly Samurai Jack...but he stepped up to the plate anyways.

"Jack, are you okay?" Cassie asked.

"YES!" Samurai Jack felt some energy.

"Okay."

It was go time for the both of them, as Giovanni and Papyrus were pulling some moves on Cassie Cage, who obviously not Ridley, so she got pummled in a perfect sequence of handoffs between the two of them.

Cassie just vomited out a bunch of plasma, as she finally stopped getting passed around like someone was about to do a three-pointer.

And immediately, the two ice climbing "villains" regretted that, because she grabbed him with her goofy claws and immediately started going off on Giovanni...with a good mix of her own moves and the space dragon's moves.

Seriously, it was like a whole Mortal Kombat combo along with a bunch of tail stabs and Papyrus had one more thing...well a bunch of bones, some of them blue and some of them as they usually are and...

...the bones kept on coming, as Cassie looked at the skeleton man quite incredulously, as the damage somehow crept up...especially with Giovanni

"Guess what?" Papyrus asked, slowly walking towards Cassie. "The Great Papyrus has-"

Cassie stabbed him with the tail and kicked with utter force with her weird feet that Papyrus couldn't really recover, as Giovanni tried to pull out the string...

...and he did grab, as the duo went up together before Cassie smashed them with the spiking glow and the impressively strong backwards kick that sent them out for good.

"Geez, Papyrus might as well have been voted off again 'cause he got dunked along with Giovanni! Seriously, he's gone and Samurai Jack's...looking to do the same!" Chris announced.

Pit's dual Meta Knight's swords were up against Samurai Jack's slightly uncharacterisitic offense of putting his long-sword to the angel's double swords.

"Yo, Samurai Jack's going kinda crazy...and it's actually weird." Donkey Kong also noticed the odd nature.

"Yeah, it's not like him to throw his sword around with a smile." Daisy remarked. "But it is like him to kick ass, though!"

Pit was basically dodging swing after swing from Samurai Jack, as the sword was being swung rather smugly from the samurai, who was noticing something weird with his swordplay.

Samurai Jack was smiling and he was swinging his sword at strangely fast speeds and since he was kinda stuck in Sephiroth's costume, it could only mean one thing.

"Sephiroth, the five hundred dollars is not that much, I'm sorry!" Pit yelled. "My dude."

"It's still me, but I don't know why I'm smiling!" Samurai Jack shouted, still swinging his own sword at speed.

Pit couldn't exactly do anything, especially since he got blasted with one of them Flares.

"Uh, Pit, maybe it's time to-"

He got blown off by invisible Shadow Balls, as Pit took the L.

"Okay, Cassie and Samurai Jack take it for the Capybaras, widening their lead...again!" Chris announced, as Samurai Jack took off the costume. "Dude, what was those skills?"

"Something that I regret." Samurai Jack said.

*Papyrus' confessional*

He was a little unsure about the samurai guy's answer.

"But he looked so cool out there! He turned green, got a single wing and decided to be the greatest samurai in here...even great than THE GREAT PAPYRUS!" Papyrus had to brag. "Well, it's time for me to be the best friend that I could be and leave!"

*Pit's confessional*

Pit wasn't incensed.

"I'm sorry that I took your 500 dollars, I'm sure that you weren't going to use it to find your Jenova pillow! Hey, everyone's got their own pillow!"

*Confessional cut*


Match 15: Mai & Sakura (FF) vs. Yuri & Kyo (CC) on Rainbow Cruise

"It's street fightin' time!" Sakura declared. "Where's your Hadouken?"

"I don't need it, I got needles, a fan...so I got whatever that is." Mai remarked.

While the two lady street fighters were in here not having their backs to the wall, Kyo and Yuri were a little bit frazzled from the very odd situation that they had a wall at all.

And then they understood the dirtiest move in the game, as Sakura directly ran into the "fighting game corner" and got her shit turned around on Rainbow Cruise by Kyo's monkey costume wearing fists, basically doing a bunch of combos in her face, complete with an impressive Giant Punch.

"Sorry, Mai, but you've gotta go down to be something!" Yuri declared, her fists flaming.

"I'm going to be a winner, then!" Mai declared.

The two friends that had been on different teams since the start...fought like they were in King of Fighters 15, beating each other until the other person got some breathing space and then they started beating the other dude.

Mai Shiranui pratically vanished for a good second, after getting her second ass beating from a friend that shooting some Haoh-Kens.

And when she come back, she got the looks from the crowd and from Yuri from the Fire Tornado that dropped out of nowhere, leading to Mai to basically do a fire dive to the ground.

Yuri's butt both got cooked and roasted by the tornado, which would be a good way to go out...but Sakura was making the opposite thing happen, as she put in her full power.

To literally bonk Kyo with a single punch, as spinning while you're a monkey apparently makes you fly horizontally.

"NO, Kyo fell off which means that the Fiery Foxes got a point!" Donkey Kong yelled out of pure instinct. "Sakura, you're a mean mofo!"

"...Okay after I got interrupted, the Fiery Foxes gain a point through the dirtiest bonk on Total Drama!" Chris announced, as Sakura and Mai just high-fived each other.

Donkey Kong and Kyo just looked at each other, as though as they figured out that it was what it was and Yuri was-

"Mai, go join your new friend! I'm going to hang out with Kyo, who is on the same team as me." Yuri declared, as her team was confused.

"...Okay." Mai replied. "I'm going to hang out with my team too."

Mai just was there with a lot of lookers in the general vicinity, mostly Satori and JFK, who tried to get back up and she waved to all of them coyly.

"Okay, you guys are weird! Is me wearing a ninja suit that crazy?"

"Yes it is." Uraraka said, had to comment. "Especially when you look like a superhero."

"Hold up, I don't look like a superhero!"

"..." Uraraka didn't say a thing, as Mai just looked at her. "...You kinda do."

"...Oh shit, you're right."

*Kyo's confessional*

He looked a bit embarrassed of getting dunked.

"Now Iori's going to laugh at me for no reason! We both won and I lost once, so he's going to brag for all time or two days, 'cause that's when I'm going to beat him personally!" Kyo shouted. "Yuri got blown out though."

*Yuri's confessional*

"FUCK-"

She got her arm stuck in a hole.

"-I swear most of my old alliance's on the other team or probably in some other alliance...but I'm not even mad about that! I just got bonked!" Yuri readied something. "ON THE HEAD!"

Her fist hit the toilet and it sure did hit the toilet.

*Confessional cut*

Match 16: Noah & Mikasa (FF) vs. Ryuko/Mako & Tanjiro (CC) on Great Plateau Tower minus the roof.

Noah noticed that the platform was high.

Really high, as the other three were just jumping on there like it was a dunk contestant, which wasn't a false descriptor of the battle that was happening.

Mikasa was definitely doing some dragon kicks, as she realised that her limbs could really mess up and even put in a few drills towards Mako's scared face...just for her to get pounded by Ryuko.

With that being, the scheming nerd didn't really care about getting up there, just avoiding the demon slayer that was on his level, shooting more than a few arrows from the infinite arrow cache trying to get a hit on Tanjiro, who was full in masher mode.

"Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa, what I did do to you!" Noah tried to throw the boomerang and a Gale Boomerang.

Didn't work, 'cause Tanjiro just wheeled through them.

"WHAT ALLIANCE ARE YOU ON!" Noah yelled, as Tanjiro landed and did a sword uppercut.

Noah had a Remote Bomb to deal with Tanjiro...who actually caught it and threw it back at the snarker to make it explode.

"PLEASE, ANSWER THAT QUESTION!" Noah screamed, right before getting wrecked with a...wait it missed.

"Oh and just like that, Tanjiro officially got cringed on." Wario said, as Tanjiro just took a breather to realise that Noah was about to cringe on him.

(Can't believe that was said.)

Meanwhile with Mikasa and Mako, Mikasa was trying to make mimosas out of Mako and she was pretty close to actually doing it with Mako not even getting a hit in, before Mako got smacked back out of the battles.

"Ryuko, pull some extra sword out ya butt!" Mako declared.

"You got it."

Ryuko was back in the driving seat of the best friends duo with Mikasa still putting the saw-blade on her blade.

"Holy...Mikasa's out for blood!" Donkey Kong exclaimed.

*Ryuko's confessional*

Ryuko genuinely wanted to ask.

"Gotta ask someone how Mikasa does whatever she does, because I don't know why she's so mad and she's so...passionate about slicing people up." Ryuko answered.

"Wait, are you really comparing her to serial killers?" Senketsu had to ask.

"...Not really, just wondering what goes in that titan-slaying mind of hers." Ryuko suggested.

"Fair enough." Senketsu remarked. "Still a dirty comparison."

*Confessional cut*

Ryuko tried throwing out the Aegis sword to do Blazing End, using the Scissor Blade to further her aggression that was she was willing to put onto the titan slayer, even putting Mikasa on the defensive, as she was swinging swords around like she didn't know how to dual-wield.

Which was kinda true, but Ryuko moved really fast for being Pyra and she was about to cinch it with a simple old Forward Smash.

Mikasa had one other thing that would counter all of that...mostly the actual counter that Corrin had and just like that, Ryuko got fucking blown out of the atmosphere and in her stead...

...Mako was about to put the "un" in unfair, speeding in with a Lightning Buster that also get smashed out of the game.

Tanjiro and Mikasa glared at each other, as they approached to swing the shit of each other, close-ranged slash after defensive dual-wielding spins and even a Vapor Wheel, his Water Wheel processed through the Sword of Seals.

Tanjiro definitely noticed that his Fire Breathing worked better through his sword.

The sword was aflame, seeming to be burning by the sun as he prepared his random-ass Ultimate Technique that was literally stolen from Pyra.

"He literally took the Flame Nova from Ryuko! Seriously, Ryuko must be hyped!" Wario declared.

"And it's strategically great because he switched his breathing technique to just...do whatever that was." Falco tried to announce some more.

"Okay, the Chill Capybaras add another point to their lead, but if the Fiery Foxes win the solo round? Those Foxes will take the lead and not have to eliminate four more people!"


Final Match: Miko (FF) vs. Bayonetta (CC) on...

...Northern Cave.

"Why are we fighting in the middle of the apocalypse?" Bayonetta asked. "Ridiculous."

"Because it's a cool place to fight for the final battle!" Miko replied, right before getting swung at with the bootleg Buster Sword.

That being said, they were trying to deal with each other with the usual, as they both shared one thing that was just as ridiculous as their jobs.

Backflips ands attacks that barely missed their marks, as Miko finally got in the first hit and...immediately lost control of the lead with a missed Rocket Jump.

After that Witch Time, though...

...Miko was in the Bayo Zone (coined by Deadpool helping me finish this) where she was gettting thrown around by the witch that had a thing started with B, getting slammed, kicked and even getting hit by a Witch Cross Slash, which meant that when Miko jumped away...

...She just barely survived.

*Miko's confessional*

She looked very scared.

"I was expected Bayo to go crazy, I played her games, she usually does! But not crazy enough that I can't beat her...and that's without being three points down!" Miko exclaimed.

*Confessional cut*

Bayonetta and Miko were now having a tougher fight, Miko having her chance to do the Glitch Techs (TM) combo of putting the bird out there, jumping off Ally, kicking her a few times and even ripping off a few Street Fighter supers to further add on the damage.

"Since when were you so good with a sword? You're literally hair lady and the killer kicks!" Miko basically laid it out. "Can you-"

"...Look, I don't care about your fangirling, but I really hope your relationship goes better than this match." Bayonetta said. "Besides. pretty you won't be voted off."

"I might, Bayo." Miko shot the Paralyser, but...

...Bayonetta literally clanged it with the Sword and she was in Limit Mode and-

"Whoa, whoa, the Chill Capybaras aren't chill at all! Because they just won this challenge with 3 points to spare!" Chris announced. "Miko, hope your teammates are good with you losing!"

"They should be!" Miko just yelled at the more accusatory contestants. "Some of you have no faith in me."

"That's good, 'cause the Chill Capybaras with their 11 points gets free Chinese and not sending someone home!" Chris announced, as the whole team was...cheering for it. "Anyways, Foxes with your 8 points, vote for who you think sucks the most."

"Geez, laying it on a little thick, man!" Pinstripe complained.

The Fiery Foxes were more incensed, so naturally...

*Darkness' confessional*

"Oh, frump, I'm going to be eliminated and ride on the sling-yacht!" Darkness finished shouting.

The blonde hair crusader paused for a second.

"That actually sounds wonderful."

*Mikasa's confessional*

"Honestly, as much as the main alliance and that horrible old man are much better target, they probably have ways to get me voted out somehow. So, it's a safe bet to vote for..." Mikasa finished the sentence, but the confessional didn't want to spoil anything.

*Confessional cut*


Everybody's costumes were off and no-one wanted to be around the mostly incensed Fiery Foxes, as there was a lot of shoutings, more than a few wild punches and the realisation that there was a few obvious votes to pick, as Darkness was...in that weird mood again and Squirrel Girl wasn't nervous.

Mostly because she was hanging out with Deadpool, who was definitely trying to wonder what some of the guys were cooking.

Rock, JFK and Iori were plainly watching the mess go down.

Noah, Mikasa and Kyo were genuinely discussing some alliance matters just outside of the hut but no-one really could hear them or under the absurd argument that Satori actually started and...uh, people were confused.

"Hold up, why not the old man? He won five challenges ago, fights with Dante like an anime villain and for the record, got his butt beaten by a

Azula and Yumeko were looking at each other.

"Because, as much as this guy's controversial, he's not even close to being the fourth guy out of here." Pinstripe remarked. "Also, you lost!"

"But so did he!" Satori said. "Wait, why are you even arguing for this joker?"

"Chill, he's in the toilet...I think." Leshawna definitely noticed. "Still don't know why we should keep you on, though."

"Look at the last challenge! I was practically backing the team up!" Satori yelled. "And you'll go for some guy who you hate."

"Sounds like you got some business with him." Leshawna answered, as the black girl was...not willing to go deep into it. "Besides, I don't even know who you are!"

"Eh, don't worry about it. I've got worse options than being...that guy!"

Satori just said nothing, as Pinstripe was looking at him seriously and the rest of the team was trying to think about this one volleyball player that just had a big enough mouth to shout about the most intimidating old man in...Total Drama history?

Whatever that thought was, Coachman came back from the toilet...looking like he didn't get burnt by a bike, a golf cart and some other flaming stuff, but there was one thing that he had to ask.

"Isn't there anything you have to say?" Satori stood on the table like everyone wasn't laughing at him. "Guy who lost-"

"Bah, no, you keep on saying whatever it is you're saying!" Coachman grinned quite casually, as he had a plan that was in fact happening right now.

And totally not made up, as Deadpool kinda inserted this sentence here.

"Honestly, I don't know why you're still here. Like, you're hated by everybody and you've got a bunch of enemies on this team, so I'm going to take this time to say that..."

Dante was really trying to stop Satori to say more, as Coachman grinned.

"...you suck as a friend, as a teammate and as a person!" Satori declared. "I don't care that you tried to sabotage me, when you're the real sabotage...guy."

"Seriously, man, this isn't going to end well." Dante tried to stop him, as the volleyball guy. "I'm pretty sure they're gonna learn about-"

"Oh, what, the crown slicing thing? That's old news and I'm sorry for doing that kinda stuff anyways!"

"Man, you're getting a lot of looks." Dante said. "You might wanna-"

Satori then hopped down from the table right into JFK doing a...whole-ass anti-air smackdown that got the rest of the cast looking at the body press.

"Nah, nah, bro, er-uh, you're on the list, buddy!" JFK stated. "The elimination list!"

"I stopped doing that, man!"

"Er-uh, say your prayers because these ladies are going to be mine!"

"I find some of them beautiful, but I can't care about!"

While that was happening, Pinstripe and Coachman were trying to not laugh at the sheer irrelevance of the situation that was at hand and the fact that Satori Tendou (miracle boy) couldn't lift an average American teen.

*Coachman's confessional*

He was back in the toilet, though obviously not be choice and he was smoking something.

"I can't believe Satori voted for himself...and I didn't do anything to prompt, all he did was stoke his hatred for me, embarrassed himself and brought up past mistakes like they happened yesterday."

And then he looked at the camera with proud...sadism.

"See, jackass behaviour."

*Kyo's confessional*

He was not saying anything, as he was writing down some more poetry.

"You know what! Being on that team alone makes Iori a loser!" Kyo declared. "...What was all of that?"

*Yumeko's confessional*

She smiled so sincerely.

"It's kind of impressed how much eliminations don't really make that much sense. Usually, they wouldn't just put themselves as a massive target and especially considering that Coachman's still one...it's weird how he got saved this time around."

*Confessional cut*


Back at the campfire, eleven players rest in their places, sure that they had at least one vote to their name and sure which four were at the time...were about to be slingshot towards the Island of Losers (Which actually was at Chris' new hotel on McLean Island) and the atmosphere didn't really get to them.

"Okay, eleven of you have gotten votes, which from what I know is every single one sitting here." Chris announced. "We've got seven marshmellows here! If you get one, you're still in! If you don't, you're going on the...Sling-Yacht of Shame!"

Iori didn't look surprised at his votes, considering that he definitely noticed...the thing.

Satori Tendou looked like someone from an instant regret video...his face full of instant regret.

Coachman was quite the happy man for one obvious reason.

Noah was taking some dirty looks at both the old man and the redhead rocker, as he was sure of something important.

JFK was quite surprised...somehow, as the shared anger of Penny Proud and Darkness was clearly directed towards him.

Giovanni wasn't surprised that he was here, just surprised that it got to this point without many votes for him...and Squirrel Girl was comforting Monkey Joe, who got the update for something.

And finally, Rock just kinda accepted it, as Miko was wondering who could put her to the elimination stand.

"A good chunk of you guys really messed up today or have done messed up things throughout this she-bang..."

...

...

...

...Chris just wanted some dead air.

"...but it wasn't enough for Giovanni, Squirrel Girl or Rock to be sent home! Having only one vote to their name!"

Giovanni didn't really understood who voted for him, but he accepted his marshmellow, as Squirrel Girl stood up and immediately sat back down once Chris gave her...the look.

"Three people have only two votes to their name..."

...

...some more dead air...

...

...

...

"...Miko..."

The gamer just snatched the marshmellow from the air.

"...Iori..."

Iori just let the thrown marshmellow disappear.

"...and JFK, a dude!"

JFK took the chance to swallow it whole, which meant for the...umpteenth time in this seeason...

...

...Coachman was clearly up for elimination, as Satori was actually grinning.

Penny was mad, but not surprised and Darkness was practically the opposite way, salivating at the potential elimination and Noah looked suspiciously at the old man.

"Campers, one of you will survive and the rest will not! This time, I'm doing it in reverse order, because you guys look scared!"

"Well, I'm not-" Darkness got stopped by the host with the most.

"The first one eliminated is..."

...

...

...

..

...

...

...

...Penny wasn't looking impressed with the masochistic crusader, who was genuinely loving this.

...

...

...

...

"...Darkness with 6 votes!"

"Oh! Oh." Darkness composed herself. "I know that I have done wrong in this challenge, so I'm sorry for that."

"Too late to apologise, lady." Noah remarked. "Too late."

"I know."

Noah looked confidently at the votes that were stacked up against him, suspecting the somewhat obvious.

...

...

...

"The second camper to be sent to the Yacht is..."

...

...

...

...

...

...

"...Penny Proud, also with 6 votes to her name!"

"Hold on, that makes no sense! There's a bunch of people who lost in way worse ways!" Penny shouted. "...And they suck at the competition, what's with this?!"

"Come on, you got 6 votes, let's go."

Chef then pulled Darkness and Penny towards the new Dock of Shame.

...

...

...

...

"And someone here has 5 votes and they are..."

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"...Satori, dude, you gotta go!"

"Man, I really did screw up! Gonna miss this island and the guys, obviously!" Satori declared. "And I swear I'll miss the old man's...stink."

"Unfortunately for you." Coachman remarked towards the spicy volleyball player. "Well, then."

"And the sole survivor of this challenge's elimination is..."

...

...

...

...

...

"...Noah..."

Noah was proud of his-

"...is actually eliminated from the game!"

-accomplishments that practically got undone with the shocking swerve, as Coachman literally just chuckled.

...

...

...

"Somehow, Coachman has only 3 votes to his name! Noah, you have only one more."

Coachman actually took quite the breath, as Noah went up to his face.

"What did you do? Be honest, you switched the votes, faked votes or whatever it is that you did, so admit it or quit grinning." Noah basically told him sternly, like the old man didn't have an actual strategy.

The strategy...was ridiculously simple.

"First off, you don't have any evidence and secondly, your reputation really does precede you!" Coachman stated. "Rather impressive."

"...Oh, that's a really good move! Hopefully that means you'll stop sucking!"

"Says the man who's eliminated."

Noah just willingly went out of the old man's range, as Coachman realised that he was really going to have to push it for the chance to even make it to the merge.

"Noah, you've gotta go, dude."

"You guys really voted for donkey lettuce man over the guy who basically beat Alejandro at his own game!" Noah declared. "Geez, some people really don't trust old-school players."

Noah wondered how he managed to only get one more vote up on possibly the most controversial contestant to date...and he won to boot and one thing was very obvious.

Coachman had a bunch of people on his side and it might have been a bit obvious, but...


...he was standing on the Sling-Yacht of Shame along with the other three eliminated Fiery Foxes were just sitting there wondering what happened with the guy.

"Hold up, you got upset?" Satori asked. "Cool."

"It's not. Pretty sure that Coachman and Azula are doing some stuff together."

"...Some stuff?" Satori said. "They've been disappearing for a whole week, you're not on top of it."

"Heh-"

And the yacht went off pretty fast, as Chris had to end the episode.

"Look, dudes, I know that some of you are going to be mad that Noah's gone or whatever, but sometimes, you gotta focus on whoever's going to win the next one! 'Cause both teams of campers are kinda equal, so stick around for the next episode of..."

Chris did his thing.

"...Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!"


To be continued in the 20th episode, where Chris doesn't exactly get lazy...but creative in the loosest definition of the word, as there's a lot of challenges picked from the previous 5 seasons minus Island and most of the best of 'em are...

...a bit sadistic, but reality television and game shows are practically the cornerstones of being a bit sadistic, so the 56 remaining campers are going to have a good time!

Says Chris, but some of them definitely will have a good time!

Will Squirrel Girl and Deadpool realise their potential to be extremely funny?

Will Dante and Coachman ever try to be adults about their hilariously adult situation?

Will anyone care that much about the fact that Courtney, Duncan, Justin, Sierra and Owen back in the business to help with some of the challenge for very noble reasons!

(Darkness was an obvious vote-off, especially since she didn't really have anything to do and she's clumsy AF...so, yeah.)

(Penny Proud was kinda living on borrowed time, still having nothing to do with the team fire storm and mostly not great in terms of her new teammates)

(Noah's surprisingly interesting. Aside from being a previous Total Drama contestant who read Alejandro like a book and going far in Ridonculous Race and yadda yadda, Coachman has problems.)

(Satori Tendou's the last Haikyuu contestant to leave and man, what a time he had! He accidentally made a sabotage, teamed up to beat the old man and...said stupid stuff in a wrong place, wrong time situation)

Papyrus is cool and Mako was probably happy to assist Ryuko!

Anyways, Episode 20 coming this month!

Chill Capybaras 11 - Fiery Foxes 8

THE FIERY FOXES:
Noah as Link (One genius, one bomb-shaped C4)
Sakura Kusagano as Ryu (Makes a ton of sense)
Giovanni ft. Papyrus as Ice Climbers (Hey, I didn't really mean to eliminate Papyrus but it made perfect sense.)
Pit as Meta Knight (because of course he does)
Miko Kubota as Zero Suit Samus (Mom's hate her because of this one simple trick!)
Mikasa Ackermann as Corrin (Titan slaying, very obvious with her feelings)
Mai Shiranui as Sheik (Ninja in a skin-tight suit? Never heard that before.)

THE CHILL CAPYBARAS including all that were done in this round:
Samurai Jack as Sephiroth (le irony)
Ryuko as Pyra and Mako as Mythra (The ultimate contestant & staff duo)Bayonetta as Cloud (Fellow top tiers unite.)
Cassie Cage as Ridley (She's hoping that no-one noticed.)
Yuri Sakazaki as Ken (She's got some real spicy moves, that's all I'm saying)
Kyo as Donkey Kong (It's Fire Kong, back in this shit, bruh, round 2)
Tanjiro as Roy (Will Water Breathing do weird things to the Sword of Seals? Come on, Roy's very different in Smash, so yeah.!)

Chapter 88: Episode 20-1: Running The Drama

Summary:

What do these 60 contestants have in common?
Aside from dealing with an absurd amount of drama, they haven't had a TDA throwback yet.

Azula's actually doing something, Coachman does stuff as usual and the challenge involves someone crazy, more of the oddly usual drama with...
...one hell of a throwback.

Chapter Text

Total Drama Ultimate: Islands!
Episode 20: Thursday's Throwback
Part 1: Running The Drama

We've got one massive throwback in the form of this massive challenge that may or may not have a similar format to the Smash Bros deal, but it's a bit different!

Total Drama Action, in spite of its lesser moments, is actually very good and so are the challenges and as much as I'd like go on a long diatribe about the season's higher points (Beth, Tyler, Izzy, Owen and Duncan deserve some major mentions), the challenges are the only things returning from Action, really.

The contestants, though? Expect some cameos, is all I'm saying in this episode chock full of Total Drama action (ow.)


"Last time on Total Drama, our contestants dressed up as their favourite fighting fellows and went into fake arenas to beat each other's faces for their teams! Including a familiar face and an intern, somehow."

"Some got completely blown up! Some campers got bonked out of a win! And some were real mad and fought real wild for their teams! But in the end, the chillest team took home the gold! The Chill Capybaras won and the Fiery Foxes literally exploded their safety away!"

"Someone had to take the fall...four someones specifically and we had to say goodbye to Noah, Satori, Penny and Darkness as they got knocked out of the game!"

"Four people have gone and four more will go today! So, expect some Action, some drama and even a little bit of the time in the studio and who's going to provide the best comedy today...in Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!"


Early in the morning, Alastor was doing his thing of fucking around and not finding out, as he had a concoction of very refreshing water, Super Crown juices and...a random lemon on top.

Since he essentially didn't have to help out the old man that tried to dismiss him, he definitely had to mess with him...and nobody was none the wiser because he wasn't tired.

However, though he was not seen doing it, it had a much funnier effect than he really expected mostly down to the classic gag of four people being dumbasses...and Mr. Smee was the first one.

"Cap'n, I'm sorry that but I have to do!" Smee just drank half of the glass like he was half asleep. "Do what?! I don't care that I forgot, I just want to motivate you into stealing Peter Pan..."

"Dude, shut up, you've got boobs." Lowain was clearly half-awake. "Also, what I am doing?"

"Wait, you weren't supposed to..."

Smee finally woke up from Lowain slapping his face and decided on one thing as he was looking at an old lady's somewhat thicc physique.

"...Is this what double-dreaming is?" Smee asked, feeling...her breasts up.

"YO, YO, STOP! Yeah, you're dreaming, my dude." Lowain shouted, as Smee just went back to sleep...on the floor. "...This is going to get dumber isn't it?"

An hour later, where more people had woken up, but not most of the contestants, there was certain a trio that was having trouble with each other or two people that forced a third person to go along.

Lowain was the third person, somehow.

"Honestly, I know you're mad about me winning in the best way possible. Literally kicked butts in dodgeball and did some stuff with my friends that I don't regret." Dante remarked with a smug grin.

"Am I really?" Coachman was somehow right behind Dante. "I'm rather impressed that you have your stuff together."

"Nice compliment, damn!"

Dante then just went to side down on the table with the very alcholic drink that was already set up, as the demon hunter noticed a little something.

"Okay, Chris, this is very funny I promise you." Dante sarcastically remarked, as Bayonetta had quite the suspicion on that random drink. "Either that or you decided to get for your biggest guy!"

"Hahaha, you're seriously considering drinking this? Fancy me." Coachman grinned, as he also picked the other cup of the drink.

Dante just gulped it down whole, seeing as Chris was just an fairly big asshole instead of a gigantic one that inhabited several other season and the other teammates that were awake...noticed the drink doing one thing to him.

"Dude, don't do it!" JFK shouted.

"Why would do that? Chris is always up to no good!" Rock shouted at the two of them. "Also, Dante, you look pretty good."

"Er-uh, yeah, but I know the crown turns him into a pretty lady, so..." JFK's brain was practically on overtime. "...hey, pretty lady."

"No, JFK, Dante's still a man...whoa, this is messed up."

...I can't even justify this, it's just a weird comedy skit, but hey, Dante and Coachman aren't hating each other, JFK and Rock are just there, trying to figure out what was going on and Lowain didn't say a single word.

Long story short, Super Crown makes people super frown.

*Lowain's confessional*

The fox guy had a few frustrations with the gods(?)

"Bro, who wrote this! This is just dumb in the best way, my homies could write a better set of bars...and that's if they're wasted...those guys sober would kill the writing game!" Lowain declared. "Like on it."

*Confessional cut*


And that was why Azula was questioning every one of her life choices, as she entered the room to encounter that along with Nicole, Yumeko, Kyo, Luigi and a few others weren't sure of the spectacle that led up to the spectacular moment.

Dante and Coachman actually weren't Super Crown'd at this point, as the saga was finally over and Deadpool may or may not have helped...and the duo were asleep.

"...This thing makes me smile." Azula remarked. "Clearly, a very good reason for why I should be team leader. You really drank-"

"No-one cares, lady! We're just wondering what could have led up to this." Nobara agressively said.

"Stupid things, obviously."

"What stupid things is what I'm asking!"

Lowain was just shrugging.

"Those two drunk some suspicious drink and then they turned into women, like it was a whole thing and Deadpool somehow stopped it with two bonks that knocked them out." Lowain explained. "Not joking."

Nobara was very dumbfounded, Yumeko was actually not surprised and Azula had a very good arguement for being a potential team captain, in spite of her villainy and power hungriness.

"It was 5am, though. Stuff goes down at 5am." Lowain remarked.

"Does it really matter, though? If your judgement is bad enough to misjudge an obvious assassination technique, then what's the point."

"...What do you mean assassin?" Lowain asked incredulously. "This is a reality show that turning into women is a thing! Regular thing, too."

"That's what I meant." Azula finished up her words. "The type of judgement to think that turning into women is a power is questionable."

"...OK."

Lowain just wanted to not analyse what Azula was cooking, as the Firebender literally had much better things to do, as Dante and Coachman slowly woke back up.

"If you want, you could tell them that I'm in the toilet." Azula answered. "They'd somehow believe it."

"No, they wouldn't!" Nobara then paused her own thoughts. "...I'm still not on the team, so I do not care!"


A bit later, Yumeko, Azula, Nicole and Iori were doing a whole thing...that was practically a whole different alliance without the two desperate men that somehow made the alliance not work.

Iori was mad, but since he was on this show, he wasn't not going to be angered by any move, as these four were up on the chill side of Pahkitew...that was somehow very hidden to both Pinstripe and Coachman.

"Wait, are you just going to start this without the old man? Awesome." Iori grinned angrily.

"Anyways, we actually need a major plan to carry us through the rest of the competition...as the Mario Party challenge showed us, literally any well-laid plan can get blown up by stupidity." Azula answered.

"Oh shit, yeah, Yumeko was the stupidity." Iori remarked.

"...That is true, unfortunately." Azula remarked, as Yumeko genuinely chuckled. "But we do need is second life of information, obviously! Sokka's here and unfortunately, Nicole isn't the best source of information."

"I'm sorry that 'my team's sorta in shambles despite winning because Samus, Aisling and Tanya decided that being mad is better than being good' isn't useful information." Nicole answered, as Yumeko was looking at people.

"It is, but it's not exactly game-controlling information."

Azula then took a breath.

"But someone here does have the ability to control the game through the power of mind and money." Azula then pointed to Yumeko. "...You'll do."

"Oh, what I can do for this alliance? Sorry for the moves with Coachman." Yumeko stood up with a sincere smile. "But I do have a way better idea!"

Iori and Nicole definitely raised an eyebrow, as the latter knew that she was...full of wacky ideas that may or may not have involved gambling.

"Lowain would definitely be a reliable source for information, mostly because he's actually very connected to the leaders of the team...and still apparently is." Yumeko said.

"I don't think Lowain should be our first option...why not people like Tanjiro, Snake, Samus or Tanya? Much better options, even." Iori had to contribute angrily. "Lowain's some party boy."

"Tanjiro would smell that from a mile away, Snake's probably seen something like this before, Samus is angry and would be suspicious and Tanya's actually gunning for Coachman." Yumeko just answered like she didn't just plainly shock Azula with the answer. "Lowain's literally is just a medieval surfer."

Azula looked at the gambling girl seriously, as Iori just grinned at the appearance of a new dumbass in the crew and Nicole was surprised at how astute Yumeko was.

"...I did become the very top of Hyakkou Academy after all, so I do think Lowain's a good choice." Yumeko said.

"You did not need to say that, those two just didn't understand." Azula answered, as Nicole and Iori got slightly offended...Azula's devious smile beamed through.

"What are you talking about, that makes an absurd amount of sense!" Nicole shouted. "Iori was the shouty one."

"Hey, hey, hey, shut up-"

"Let's just stop this meeting before Coachman realises that he's not even in this one!" Azula declared, as the rest of them nodded. "But he is not welcome here!"

"Yeah." Yumeko was estatic.

"Yep." Iori grumbled.

*Yumeko's confessional*

The black-haired gambling girl was looking ready to her favourite thing.

"Well, the easy part is getting Lowain to actually be part of the friendship scheme I'm pulling and to get him to be friends with me, but the hard part is making both Coachman and Lowain not hate each other. Coachman's got a knack for making people become haters of sorts...so, wait, what is he doing?"

*Confessional interrupted*

Coachman and Pinstripe was shooting that same 'ol Tommy gun at a bunch of rocks, realising the obvious power of it and they both chuckled, definitely not bitter at all.

"Who needs them anyways?" Coachman asked. "If they're going to abandon me like that, why should I be with them?"

"Because youse the most hated man on the man! Seriously, stop going after Dante and start going after Basil or something!" Pinstripe complained. "...It's a bad sign when your alliance doesn't want to be around you."

"How do you know it's not because I was knocked out."

Pinstripe sighed.

"Exactly, so don't assume."

*Confessional continued*

There was a random gap in Yumeko's thinking.

"...Probably something stupid."

*Confessional cut*


In the cave of guns and other stuff, Coachman and Pinstripe were just sitting down wondering...what the fuck is going on on this fine day in July and what did it have to do with the alliance just up and leaving.

Mostly because of Azula and Yumeko looking at each other with a serious grin and Iori just looking at him seriously.

"Well, what did I miss?" Coachman agnrily asked. "What was the important information?"

"Uh, I have a plan that only involves me and someone else on the Capybaras, is that enough for you?" Yumeko answered honestly.

"...Yes." Coachman looked like he could not be bothered.

"Good, we're going to do some more gambling with random people?" Yumeko then saw Azula just fly back to he cabin. "You want to gamble with random people?"

"No."

Pinstripe just sighed in relief, as Yumeko and Azula went...somewhere and the two old boys were ready to do some more moves without the rest of the alliance, sans Iori and Kyo who were doing their thing in the caves.

Both of the men didn't talk for a good fifteen seconds, as Kyo and Iori were lighting up the cave in the background, the mobster reflecting on his time in this hodgepodge of an alliance and the donkey trader figuring out how to deal with Dante.

And once the fifteen seconds were up.

"I'm pretty sure that Yumeko somehow made it a trap." Pinstripe said.

"Not exactly. I'm still here and to be honest, I've got something much better than being in some rinky-dinky alliance that's controlled by a 14-year old." Coachman genuinely offered.

"...Go on. Just be careful of Iori."

The two of them got real close to each other, ensuring that it was quiet.

"...An alliance with me as the leader, you as my right-hand man and an alliance that has eliminated a strong player on the other team. That's it." Coachman explained with a smug grin. "So that we will survive."

"Got it." Pinstripe asked. "Actually, what about Iori? Dude just wants to beat Kyo's ass."

"...I don't know, five should be more than enough and Iori's practically a jackass already!" Coachman chuckled. "Now, let's get back to doing what we do best!"

"Yes."

While Kyo and Iori were just there taking a quick breather, the two older guys were back to wondering what to do about their random-ass rock collection and how they were going to put it for a plan.

*Kyo's confessional*

He was smirking.

"Can't believe the old man think he's going to make this thing better...or not. Couldn't exactly tell, but some nasty stuff's probably being said."

*Confessional cut*

Kyo took a look at Coachman, who didn't even notice, as Iori Yagami was a bit more mad about him being ignored for some creepy old dude.

"You're with that guy?"

"Yeah, what's it to ya?"

The two took a few seconds to answer, as they were still mad.

"Screw you, buddy, I'm in a way better alliance! And I have a girlfriend who likes my poetry." Kyo remarked. "Seriously, the only reason that you're still here is probably because you got lucky apparently."

Iori just scoffed at his remark.

"Dude, what about you? Literally nobody noticed your dumb ass not doing that much and plus you're in alliance that literally has one half of the main guys eliminated. Noah's good, so that must suck."

The duo were just looking at each other, ready to put in the next section of pounding that happened in more KOFs than anyone could count, 15 to be exact.

And then charged up their own fiery energies, the flames starting to appear on their hands and on the ground that was surrounding them, preparing their best projectile.

Kyo let it rip before Iori did, but the fireballs were practically going the same speed on the ground and they moved fast, so of course, it had to have another abrupt ending.

"Ooooh, campers! Me and some old friends got together for today's challenge! Get ready for some action!"

The fireballs didn't stop for any announcement, since the two rivals were smoked up at the moment inside a cave.

*Iori's confessional*

The redhead rocker was mad(der) again.

"I swear, this host's very close to being on the list that lets me hate him with no problem...along with Coachman, Kyo, Yuri, JFK, Yumeko, whoever those other guys that got eliminated before todays are! It's a long list, but Chris should be on it!"

*Confessional cut*


Mai, Uraraka and Mystique Sonia may have looked like a weird bunch of ladies, but twenty episodes in, it was practically normal compared to the several set of weirdos.

But there was only 60 people left and in seven or eight episodes, 32 will remain and uh, alliances were not on short supply, but they were just hanging out.

"Wait, you really beat up that ugly guy?" Mai asked. "Or did a friend help you out."

"Uh, it was a classmate of mine. His name's Izuku Midoriya." Uraraka blushed. "He's the one that beat up that ugly guy."

"Cool...you like him, don't you?"

"...Yes. I didn't want to tell more people!"

"More-" Mystique Sonia then just looked at Mai. "-oh, sorry!"

"Eh, don't worry about it. I don't have a crush!" Mystique Sonia remarked, as Mai wiped her brow.

The sixty people were just now in the middle of a random field, as they stopped talking with Chris' own signal and they realised what the challenge was when someone stepped out.

Or didn't, as Chris basically stopped them from coming out.

"You guys remember Total Drama Action? Awesome drama, awesome challenges and a bunch of weird stuff...like this season, but less big!"

There was more than a few cheers in the crowd, but there wasn't that much excitement within the super-group, mostly due to the Leshawna factor.

"Alright, we're going on a reminicing tour featuring your favourite faces and challenges! All you dudes have to do is finish challenges and your team wins...simple as that!"

"Yeah, that sounds weirdly simple. Where's the twist, the kasbah, the six-niner?" Deadpool asked. "There has to be something spicy coming up?"

"There is, Deadpool! Four of you will be free to do any challenge and the rest will be locked in the challenges in pairs from your team! That spicy enough!"

"Uh, yes! Knock me out, baby!" Deadpool exclaimed.

"Uh, how about no? That's crazy, how are you going to do that?" Uraraka asked.

"Easy, wait here!"

Deadpool couldn't have been more excited for the knockout gas, as Uraraka was scared and Rapunzel handled her pan like she was about to knock out the host.

Chris had been gone for more than twenty seconds, when a good chunk of the contestants decided to let up on their defense.

"Is Chris bluffing or something? Chris would definitely pull a bluff." Samus said.

"Doubt it, Sammy! We've just gotta keep our mouths-" Snake was covering his mouth.

That didn't stop him or his girlfriend from getting hit by a tranquilzer dart, along with a few others that would survive the knockout gas by instinct or genetics.

Either way, 60 people were very sleepy...

...sleeping through the pick-up process.

...sleeping towards the actual start of the challenge.


When Deadpool and three other people awoke, they were at the very beginning of the next challenge, ready to do some cool business and some of that good shit included figuring out who else was with him.

"I don't know about you, but this looks like a film studio!" Deadpool exclaimed. "My third movie's gonna come out in two years, incase you wanted to know."

"Bro, I don't care about your movie thing. I just wanna figure out how we're gonna have some fun here!" The second guy said, a bit more excited...with his furry ears and blonde hair.

It was the Medieval Dudebro, Lowain.

"Easy, we do all of the craziest stuff as potential homies!"

"Brah, I've gotta be pragmatic or else, I'm in the elimination zone!"

Deadpool did a serious look, as Lowain didn't really know what the look was.

Third person just threw his clackers out of nowhere, as he bounced back up with a anger.

"I'm going to get this Chris fella! Anyways, what's up, Lowain?" Joseph Joestar was back in business and was understandably glaring at Deadpool.

"Nothing much just hanging out with an enemy teammate." Lowain cracked his knuckles. "Besides I'm not gonna sugarcoat it."

"Yeah, stay away, I've fought vampires before!" Joseph was preparing another one of his clackers, this time rippling with energy.

"Now that's someone that I want to hang out with, but I've gotta get back to my teammates!" Deadpool shouted. "If we're on the same team, give me some memes!"

Lowain and Joseph just shrugged at the weird superhero leaving with a message to bring some memes, as Deadpool was wildly running towards whoever was going to be his teammate.

Or running randomly, but the next person practically ran off Deadpool's logic was the gambling girl, the girl that somehow found the first challenge and the girl that was looking at...whatever was going on with the monster.

"Oh shit, Yumeko, what up?" Deadpool asked.

"Nothing much, just waiting for you and someone else." Yumeko answered. "But mostly you because this challenge is quite the gamble."

"You say that for everything besides strip random gamble and throwing rocks."

"Oh, you know..."

While Deadpool and Yumeko was having a conversation about...gambling, the first challenge was definitely working, as the two captured contestants from each team were just sitting there casually, being "ravaged" by Izzy controlling the monster suit.

It was an obvious expy of the Monster Cash challenge minus the buildings that would cost too much to set-up, as Izzy was controlling the monster that was sending trees to the ground.

Joseph and Lowain finally caught up, as the two Foxes finally stopped their talk and got ready to hear the conditions that Izzy brung, as Izzy stopped and slowly turned the bootleg Godzilla around.

"Hey, you wanna get these guys!"

Bayonetta, Mikasa, Tails and Sakura were all (badly) pretending to not untie themselves, as Izzy was stomping around and generally making a big scene.

"If you beat me, then these guys will be free!" Izzy shouted...from the controls.

"Okay." Deadpool remarked, pulling out a bunch of pop guns.

"Then that's easy." Joseph had a reason to throw the clackers.

Why was that important for Izzy to be there?

The projectiles were just flying at light speed towards the controls and specifically the off switch and unlike any other joke, the projectiles not only hit the off switch, but the self-destruct button.

Hilariously, Izzy was far out of there, practically watching the thing...spark electricity, as the other four simulteanously got freed by...corks, clackers and amazing programming that allowed the four to be eight people.

"Oh no, Izz-zilla, you won't have died in vain!" Izzy shouted, as the bootleg monster just blew up...with soot in it. "Oh, I thought it was going to die."

*Yumeko's confessional*

The gambling girl had the thought of a lot of people on her mind.

"I can't believe that just happened and no-one thought that it was a little ridiculous that Izzy just let it happen! This show's honestly incredible!" Yumeko was just wowed by the biazzre-ness of the first mini-challenge.

*Mikasa's confessional*

The titan slayer had some words for this.

"All of the equipment to capture his fellow military people and all it took was one man's clackers to destroy that machine. Finally, Chris gets sloppy!"

*Confessional cut*

Izzy was there, definitely doing some fuckery with the machine, as the four members each of the two teams weren't sitting around to watch the crazy girl do her business.

Which included extracting some rare metal out of the shoddy monster that was lying down on the ground and covered with soot and it was gold.

"GOLD! Who put this thing in here because I'm outta here!"


The two teams' four members each split up to have a relatively good time in the middle of Pahkitew's lowland forest...well, relative is a good term for some of the players.

Because Mikasa was not having this conversation.

"Let me teach you the Hadouken because you look like you need it!" Sakura exclaimed.

"Yeah, it's going to be a hard one. Never went wrong with the Glock and the machine gun!" Deadpool shouted. "And I saw it a bunch of times."

"Really...then why's the energy not coming out?" Sakura said.

"Because I'm too funny for the Hadouken!" Deadpool just formed the motion for it. "I got attacks up the butt and I got the words to back it up!"

"Oh, what! You're just talking big 'cause you're always talking!"

"Well, yeah-"

"Have you seen him this season!" Mikasa yelled, clearly too tired to give a shit about Deadpool's everything. "Yeah, he keeps real quiet when he's not around."

"I was not written to be a quiet boy, but I wasn't written really at all!" Deadpool proclaimed, as Mikasa just didn't understand him.

It would be a weird to cut off the part here.

"Okay, so, the campers are starting to find each other and this is a weird way to have a break, but trust me, this challenge is going to be more fun than that monster flop...after the break!" Chris just had to transition into a break.


To be continued in the second part, where the title continues to show up throughout this entire thing and I'm not willing to explain why it does other than there's going to be more than a few faces that are supposed to show up!

16 ( or more ) challenges set up with our 52 remaining contestants shored up either inside them or locked behind them, as Lowain, Yumeko, Joseph, Deadpool, Bayonetta, Mikasa, Tails and Sakura try to win the challenge for their team!

Even if they're not sure what the challenge is...other than to be part of another dangerous challenge showcase for what probably is the 20th time this season!

Also, Courtney.

Yeah.

Chapter 89: Episode 20-2: Revenge of The Action

Summary:

Aside from a lot of unexpected characters showing up, this is just your usual Total Drama-mandated throwback.
Featuring more of Yumeko playin' the game, rescues, Mikasa winning and those Capybaras ready to take the win...so it's gonna be a lot.

Chapter Text

Total Drama Ultimate: Islands!
Episode 20: Thursday's Throwback
Part 2: Revenge of The Action!

Action, Action, Action should probably have been the title of this episode, as it's not Thursday and it is definitely a throwback about one of the most underrated seasons out there!

Total Drama Action's good, but man does it have problems is all I'm saying on that and plus, Joseph and Deadpool practically pounded the first challenge out of existence.

That probably means nothing anyways, let's go to the real part of the story!


"Welcome back to your usually scheduled Total Drama action, where...uh...aliens are."

Chris wanted to say more, but Geoff and Bridgette were both in the mood to do the one thing that they usually did in the middle of a very dingy space.

Do a lot of loving and apparently, scaring people...specifically trying to scare Riley Freeman, Aisling, Ochako and Kipo, who were definitely feeling something.

"Uh, why are you guys kissing?" Ochako had to ask. "I thought you guys wanted to scare people."

"Probably because they ran out." Kipo asked. "Of scares, maybe?"

Geoff and Bridgette stopped kissing, as the two inquisitive heroes definitely noticing that the surfer couple were most responsive to their questionable talk.

"Honestly, I don't blame them. Must be hard to scare people."

"It isn't for me, though."

While the two aliens were trying to be scary and Riley and Aisling were glaring at each other for no apparent reason, there was two people that specifically pulled to the venue of the second challenge.

Mostly Lowain and Yumeko for some bizarre reason and they looked like they had rolled down a hill, dodged an explosion while rolling downhill and finally, slid their butts on the ground.

For no reason at all. Definitely not for gameplay reasons.

"So..." Yumeko. "...you like poker?"

"Bruh, I don't even like half of your team." Lowain said. "I like the strip poker thing."

Yumeko and Lowain realised that it was not going to be an easy challenge, getting the eggs, getting past a couple that had been through a bunch of rocks and giving it back to...a hard-to-reach basket.

"Really? I thought it was just a way to pass the time."

"Lady Yumeko, that's some of that crazy bull! It really isn't."

*Geoff's in-costume confessional*

"Wait, I can have one? Cool..."

He looked around the confessional.

"...I can't believe that they got someone that's a lot like except I'm a knight dude who can also cook! Sure, his sword skills suck, but mine suck way more because I don't have to live in sky planet or Sky Earth. Where does he live again?"

*Confessional cut*

While those two were slowly slinking their way towards, Lowain trying to get Yumeko off with a simple backflip that didn't work...


Bayonetta and Mikasa kinda went apeshit on the challenge that had the least competent jock that had been on this show, which had a challenge that really did work for them.

"Whoa, whoa, why are you guys so fast at digging?"

While Sakura and the rest of the free players were watching in awe as the dig contestants going on, Tyler was wondering how he could have ended up with a challenge that somehow had the same attributes as him.

Sure digging through a massive wall of dirt to rescue, like, Kyo and Iori was something, but the real important thing that was Mikasa and Bayonetta somehow managed to make them shut up.

"What the heck kind of people did Chris get?" Tyler asked. "I thought the other worlds thing was just a one time thing!"

"He got another bunch of weirdos. One who are really into digging, apparently!" Sakura exclaimed. "That's us weirdos!"

"To be honest, we're not all weirdos." Joseph asked. "I'm pretty normal."

Tails and Deadpool had one thing to do, other than watch Bayonetta and Mikasa just casually make sure that the tunnel was real good and tight...make witty comments towards each other being on opposite teams.

"Your movie's...going to be kinda okay." Tails didn't have the heart. "Wait-"

"Nah, my movie's already better than your movie because it has me in it."

"Okay, that's cool that you've got a lot of confidence."

"Damn right, I do!"

Either way, while that was happening off to the side of the challenge, Bayonetta and Mikasa were having a surprisingly hard time getting the other two contestants through the tunnels...mostly because they were starting to get tired of doing dumb challenges and talking to people that didn't listen that well.

Mostly Michiru and Shego.

"Hold up, I could build a better tunnel than that!" Michiru shouted at Mikasa.

"We don't have the time to build better tunnels, let's just get out." Mikasa said.

"They're going to fall down, obviously!"

"Then we dig some more."

The Foxes duo went back through the tunnel that had to be dug up against, as the whole of the Chill Capybaras were making their moves to be out of there...

...which they both found out after a few minutes within the tunnel, as Michiru punched the ground and Mikasa angrily grunted, trying to keep things cool.

"Man, you guys should have seen those two Capybaras, they were-" Tyler wanted to praise some contestants.

"Really good, can we just go?" Mikasa abruptly cut off Tyler's sentence.

"Yeah, you've got the crazy racoon lady!"

"I'm not a crazy racoon lady! I'm a tanuki!"

Michiru, Mikasa, Deadpool and Sakura were on their way...to somewhere, while Bayonetta, Joseph, Shego and Tails at a somewhere that was definitely far away from here.

The Fiery Foxes: 8/29 (and soon to be ten.)
The Chill Capybaras: 8/31


The dudebros may have been seperate by time, space and armour, but Lowain kinda knew what Geoff and vice versa, so...the interactions were questionable on their ends.

The bros were just circling around each other like they were both playing Dark Souls, the duo plainly trying to predict whatever's moves was going to happen.

They both bonked each other on the head, as the "alien" took some more damage than the bro knight, as Lowain just got back up with...

...Yumeko didn't have any regrets for the moves that she did, practically kicking the alien Bridgette with a weird kick that literally stopped the surfer girl from even getting up.

"Geez, you had to do it to 'em?" Lowain asked.

"We're still in a competition." Yumeko remarked. "You know, since-"

"No way, I'd do that if the competition was close, but there's still 60 in the building!"

"Still, though, the 60 that remain is a whole bunch of strong ones, though."

The two of them picked up the eggs, as they were carrying one each back to the start, Bridgette still getting treated dirtily by Yumeko and Lowain doing the fastest run-around of all time.

*Lowain's confessional*

"I swear, me and Geoff probably share barely any brain cells, but those cells is what makes the dude's moves so predictable. From one dude to another, he must be having a hard time."

*Confessional cut*

After another round of eggs, soon enough, the group of two become a group of six that noticed a little something, as Uraraka wanted to point out and Aisling attempted to shout over.

"You guys are...close or something?" Uraraka asked the duo.

"Shut up, you're looking into it too much! You're stupid and you float, which means you're...less stupid!" Aisling finally got the shout in.

Yumeko did a cheeky smile, as Lowain was wondering why random things just get said, since there was now a few more.

"No, we're not close. We just talk a bit!" Lowain exclaimed.

"Exactly!" Yumeko's beaming smile did not help.

Uraraka and Kipo could only squeal in awe, as Aisling was a bit mad and Riley was trying to understand how two people who seemed so mis-matched could "talk."

Fiery Foxes: 10/29
Chill Capybaras: 10/31

Still equal, though, but not when the finish line is in some random place!


In much better news, the teams had split up once again...mostly because they got lost and the executive decision to split up into two different sets of two gangs were set.

And soon enough, one of them ran into a challenge which had some more friends locked in a Total Drama Action throwback and this time, it involved a surfboard, a seagull gun and another one of the returning players from...World Tour?

Kyo, Shego, Bayonetta and Joseph may have all been on the same team, but they weren't all friendly.

"I don't get it, is Sierra from Action or something?" Kyo asked. "I watched the whole thing and she was not in it."

"Nah, she's the dumbass from World Tour." Shego sniped. "Action's got someone else."

"...Justin?"

"Yeah, he's a dumbass, too."

"Come on, Justin is very attractive and surprisingly decent to talk to! So do a lot of you, but whoever Shego is, she probably is not decent to talk...unlike Cody!"

That was definitely Sierra, ready to shoot seagulls at the potential surfers.

"My name's Sierra, Cody's number one supporter and all two of you have to do is, like, ride this surfboard for 20 seconds and avoid a torrent of seagulls! No, there isn't another challenge!"

Kyo instantly stepped up to the fray, as the chill, but egotistical fighter got into the reins of the surfboard, as Joseph looked suspiciously at the seagull gun.

"This is easy, why is this all one challenge?" Kyo asked.

"Uh, there's a ton of seagulls in there! Duck when you can!" Joseph noticed the absolute amount of seagulls.

"Got it!"

Kyo had a smirk on his face, like he wasn't about to get hit by the first seagull...as the surfboard rocked irregularly and the seagulls were somehow hitting their mark.

Kyo got hit by a bunch of 'em, right before being smashed off the board by a gut-hitting seagull, still ducking by the way.

*Kyo's confessional*

He was covered in seagulls and a bit mad.

"For the last time, I'm definitely the better than Yagami, so what does these seagulls have on me? They're definitely not magic, that's for sure."

*Confessional cut*

Kyo just spat out another seagull, as the brown-haired hero wasn't the first...brown-haired hero to ride it.

Joseph tried his best and he really tried...but even a little bit of Hamon couldn't really stop him from getting smacked by a seagull.

Bayonetta through the power of Witch Time, somehow got completely read by Sierra and because...she was, well, the witch with the time power, she barely failed the challenge by half a second.

"Are you guys serious? This is easy!" Shego shouted. "You're not doing the obvious punching the seagull type business."

"That's a stupid strategy and you should try doing that while balancing on a shaky surfboard." Bayonetta said. "Of course, you'd suggest it."

"And I will."

"Good luck with that."

Shego was a bit different...mostly because she punched the seagulls and more importantly, actually finished the challenge and the black-haired sidekick villain had a smug grin on her face.

"Still not going to fight dead birds."

Bayonetta what she usually did.

Look really cool while nailing everything.

"Look as much as you guys are second to the Island crew, I wouldn't want to fight you! Honest!" Sierra was freaked out. "Also, I kept track of you guys somehow."

"Well, that's to be expected. You look like you don't get out much." Bayonetta just watched as Sierra got mad. "Still quite the achievement, though."

Luigi and Legoshi were in it to win it, as they saw the interaction and immediately stepped into it, Sierra ready to fight back.

"She genuinely meant it as a compliment. Your knowledge of this show's lore is kinda crazy!" Legoshi tried his best.

"Okay, but I'm ready to fight this witch-"

Sierra just saw that Bayo was a goner...as the other five were looking around.

"-never mind, I'm going to talk to Cody!"

The other five were now also goners.

*Legoshi's confessional*

"Yeah, uh...that was really annoying. I don't know if she liked me or not, but she told me stuff that I probably shouldn't know...like the fact that the Coachman and Azula are in one big alliance. And how he's technically a demon or something...didn't really change my dislike of him." Legoshi just said.

*Confessional cut*

Chill Capybaras: 12/31


There was more, 'cause of there being more to the challenge, especially with Lowain and Yumeko having more of their teammates to their side...and the very weird and complicated challenge that was ahead of them.

Hosted by the lawyer lady herself, Courtney.

"Well, well, well, we meet again, Courtney!" Yumeko said. (of all people.)

"Look, I am not pleased to meet you again, Yumeko."

"Whoa...I mean you two would look like you would meet, but how?!" Lowain asked, as Yumeko and Courtney...didn't say anything about it.

At all.

"Must have been a wild night or something." Lowain remarked.

"Nah, bruh, I came here to win some paper, what's the challenge, bitch!" Riley had to shout. "It's some challenge where you have to break some stuff, right?"

"Ignore him, he's really annoying." Yumeko stated. "So, what is the challenge?"

"Simple, getting your two teammates out of a vault without getting captured by some people! I do not need to explain anything else to you, because it is that simple...except to not destroy it, obviously."

Yumeko, Ochako and Kipo were already hatching a plan.

Aisling, Lowain and Riley were trying to do something, but they were all three different "somethings".

"Look, all we need to make that door open, nothing too crazy." Riley said. "I can take these niggas, 'cause they're probably weak people who ain't ever been in a fight."

"I don't know if they're weak guys...plus you can stop saying the n-word."

Lowain looked at Riley.

"Besides, how do we open this thing?"

"We just do, bruh, like you ain't getting it! But someone's gotta distract those bitch-ass guys."

"...Bruh, that is it? Aisling can teleport inside the thing, right?" Lowain asked, as Aisling was just huffing at them. "You can do that?"

"I can do that! But it's probably dark inside and what is even that thing?"

Aisling shouted that, as she looked at the other two with expectant looks...still with no plan to boot and no apparent powers that would help, but the other team was way ahead of them.

In fact, Ochako Uraraka was working in that plan, as Kipo was doing some crazy shit with her mutant powers, Yumeko was doing...something ridiculous.

"Whooooa, what's Yumeko up to?" Chris asked. "...Ooookay, she's doing the cup trick with another one of our fellow contestants?"

Harold may have been a ceritified ninja...but he couldn't resist the power of the cup and an prize that was definitely there, as Yumeko was trying to mix it around with the swiss army nerd that was sat down on a...oil barrel?

"Uh, you can't fool me! The prize is obviously inside the left cup-" Harold noticed some shaking...on the cup side. "-Yeah, I knew it!"

"Oh, too bad! So, do you want to go do your job now?" Yumeko asked.

"...Yes! Wait, you tricked me!" Harold yelled, as Kipo managed to pull the door open.

"Yeah, you should have looked."

Uraraka was...questioning all of her life decisions, as Kipo won the mini-challenge for her homies and Yumeko just ran back to her, seeing the hero-in-education shaking in her shoes...

...if it wasn't for Mystique Sonia and Mai doing one thing, at the same time.

"Don't sweat it, if we were imprisoned wrongly for some reason, I'd break you out of a bank vault!" Mai shouted.

"Especially since you don't seem like the type of get into a bank vault intentionally." Mai added to the sentence. "Which I said."

"Oh, alright. Wait, aren't they stuck?" Uraraka said, ready to get her running shoes back on.

"Yeah, but...Yumeko's just there. For some reason." Mai said.

"Come on, she has some good bones in her body!"

Uraraka's quick defense just made sure that it was an idea that was considering, but since the knowledge was out there, someone had to do one thing.

"Can I pull her to the next challenge since something doesn't seem right about this."

"Yep!"

And just like that, it was just the floaty hero with the Capybaras that were somehow pulling the safe.

*Uraraka's confessional*

She looked bemused.

"Wow, she really does have some good guy in her. Don't exactly know she's helping the other team considering she's definitely in an alliance, but it's something!" Uraraka stated.

*Confessional cut*

Chill Capybaras: 14/31

Fiery Foxes: 10/29


Or 12, all of a sudden for those Fiery Foxes.

Michiru and Mikasa were slicing through the hotel trashin' challenge like three tough knives through bars of butter, as they had powers and anger in their teammates, since there was one announcement that had rung through everyone's ears.

"Okay, fiery dudes, you guys have only got 10 players, while those chill fellas has 14! You gonna lose again or what?"

Unsurprisingly, that motivated two teenagers who'd never stopped doing crazy stuff in their world and that didn't change here.

"No." Mikasa sliced through another sofa with her sharper blade.

"Hey, whoa, whoa, you ladies are too beautiful to pretend that Chris can hear you!" The most beautiful man pre-Alejandro exclaimed.

Justin wasn't actually topless as usual, wearing a dark grey shirt with cream-coloured stripes over his still toned physique...but that still didn't change his utter fear of the fiery pair of Foxes.

"He probably can." Michiru asked, punching a hole in a table.

*Chris' confessional*

"Yeah, I can and this challenge cost a lot to make it awesome!"

*Confessional cut*

The two ladies were practically done with the challenge, even smashing the switches to free the next pair of Foxes that were waiting to win the challenge and just as quickly whisking them out.

"Oh my god, you two are mad! Why are you guys so mad?" Squirrel Girl had to ask.

"Because we're two members behind in the challenge."

"...Oh, that's crazy!"

"So, get moving!"

Squirrel Girl felt the stare coming from Mikasa, as the Fiery Foxes were getting back into the swing of things for the 19th challenge in the competition...or trying to anyways.

Iori Yagami was one of the guys of all time, still giving off an intimidating vibe to the unintimidated Michiru Tamegori, the two of them slowly walk with their odd vibe combination.

Needless to say the combination of even Sakura, Deadpool, Mikasa and Squirrel Girl couldn't really handle the angry-ish duo's vibe properly...and decided on one thing.

"A bunch of ladies all in one place. Wonder how you're going to get towards the next challenge!" Justin just wanted to praise.

"On foot, dumbass." Iori was ready to square up.

"Uh, that's cool." Justin just squeaked up. "I'll just be here."

Fiery Foxes: 12/29


For Yumeko, Uraraka, Mystique Sonia, Mai and Kipo, they were still far ahead of the Chill Capybaras in terms of distance and general power, but there was one thing that the second team of the CC did have.

Well, two things.

A boy with a sword and a guy with a sword.

Samurai Jack and Tanjiro were genuinely looking at Yumeko for one obvious reason, as Lowain, Aisling and Riley knew the suspect nature of Yumeko's moral support.

No, really, she just cheered on her team for a few moments and left.

"Wait, what is her deal?" Riley asked. "She's pulling the alliance shit this late in the game!"

"I don't exactly know if that's true, but I did get some info that she's in an alliance." Tanjiro stated. "Plus she gambles like crazy...I learned the word."

"Bruh, I don't even know what she's doing."

"That's why I'm giving her the fair shake!"

While that was happening, the Fiery Foxes did not see the next contestant, but Chris definitely did...which was why Ezekiel was alive, okay and currently tied to a tree, which was ridiculously important for the challenge.

Uraraka had an opportunity to ask one thing.

"Why did you cheer for him and do nothing else?" Uraraka asked in bemusement.

"I don't know, that's what friends do and I also want to win!"

Uraraka just wanted to process that statement, but Yumeko was built different.

"Anyways, what does this fine gentleman have for a challenge?"

"Uh, all you have to do to break these boards. That's it! Can someone help me get down, dude!" Ezekiel was as...himself as he was in the first season. "I could fight, but I'm up in a tree."

And the other team witnessed that shit, as they were ready to cut down this challenge in half.

"By the way, hands only is what he said."

Ochako Uraraka instantly stepped up, as the rest of her motley crew looked in surprise, not sure what this woman who could only float, be nice and eat cold chip could really do.

And on the other side, Samurai Jack just pushed the other guys away.

It was time to do the martial arts of smashing boards at speed that was ridiculous, since there was a machine, wood and two contestants.

Samurai Jack did what he usually did...he aced the challenge quite simply, as though he may have no sword, he was still the samurai that survived so many challenges and met so many people.

In comparison to him, Ochako Uraraka has martial arts training, but she's still studying the ways of being a hero that showed in her not breaking that many boards.

Samurai Jack broke them all.

"I swear it's like I forget he's here and then he reminds me." Lowain smirked. "Bro, we're lucky to have him."

"We sure are!"

"Uh, samurai guy wins this challenge and whoever the floating lady has to left one of her teammates take a trip!"

Chill Capybaras: 16/31 (+ Catalina & Heavy)

"This sucks, we're down more members!" Mai complained. "...Uraraka, can I do this?"

"Yes, you can!" Uraraka had to encourage.

Mai Shiranui just jumped in like Ezekiel could give a shit about not being tied up in a tree and she quickly finished up where the gravity girl left off with confidence.

Soon enough, she got some of her teammates back.

Fiery Foxes: 14/29 (+ JFK & Leshawna)

JFK was in his natural state, getting slapped and burnt by a fiery fan for his comments on Mai and it didn't stop.

"Yo, get away from your husband because I'm better than you husband!" JFK bragged.

"Just take the loss already." Leshawna told him honestly, seeing Mai ready to go on a tear.

*Leshawna's confessional*

She was not surprised.

"I don't think it's the first time I've got put on sleeping gas and it definitely won't be the last. With that being said, I swear he's getting a big laugh outta us suffering...again!"

*Catalina's confessional*

She was real mad.

"Fucking dumbass thinks he can knock me out for a random challenge, I swear this Chris man is about to be proven wrong by me! Can't kill him, 'cause I can't get the money!"

*Confessional cut*


The main group of Foxes were doing some 'mo shit, as while they were at the next challenge, they did it real quick...mostly because they were a ridiculously overpowered bunch.

Beth kinda knew that with the challenge, so it was a bit of a hard one, still wearing her glasses for sight reasons and looking arguably better than a good chunk of people on this island.

That wasn't much, but she was decent looking.

"Ayo, keep your horniness inside for once, author!" Deadpool was ready to take the dive. "Ignore that!"

"I don't know what you're talking about, but I will!" Beth exclaimed, adjusting her glasses. "Just land on the horse!"

Deadpool was mid-dive before he had a good enough response to that answer and saved it for the landing on the horse, who looked at him.

"Okay."

"That's Wade for you! Always here for the jokes!" Squirrel Girl declared.

"Thought he was here to win!" Beth answered.

"Who I said I can't do both!" Deadpool backflipped right into the conversation.

"No-one?"

"Thanks! We're going to take our couple now..."

Rock and Clover were clearly doing some of that TDA-style loving hidden in a bush that somehow hid a cage, as the rest of the bigger half of the team was looking at them...not kissing now.

"Oh, we're free?" Rock asked, like people didn't see him.

"Obviously! I'm one-step ahead of you!" Clover exclaimed, kicking the cage open.

Iori didn't even comment on it, only raising his thumb up, Deadpool shrugged, Mikasa looked very approving, Squirrel Girl was borderline awe-ing at the situation, Sakura was honestly stone-faced in the bad way and Michiru just looked dead serious at the couple.

But in the end, there was one thing that united them.

"Let's just go! We're not losing again!" Rock declared.

Fiery Foxes: 16/29 (+ Rock & Clover)

*Squirrel Girl's confessional*

She was wondering something important.

"It would be kind of weird if Clover somehow got eliminated because she technically has no reason to be voted off! She's good at things." Squirrel Girl stated. "

*Confessional cut*

On the chill side of the challenge, Chris had another annoucement.

"Damn, you Capybaras must be slacking because they've only got 11 members left to free, while you guys have 15 and you had the lead, too!"

Joseph, Tails (after getting lost and un-lost), Luigi, Legoshi, Bayonetta and Shego were running towards the next mini-challenge, completely sure that they weren't really lost at all.

Even if Tails' compass thingy didn't work on the challenges, they were going somewhere.

"Sure, those guys on the Chill Capybaras may have all of the power and freakiness that this challenge needs to win, but those Foxes are both funnier and have less to do! Wonder who's going to win my most awesome challenge after the break!"

And of course, there was a break.


To be continued in Part 3, the wildest of the throwbacks comes to life and probably cause Chris some lawsuits, if his contracts didn't allow him to essentially break the Geneva Convention like it was bringing the biggest game to E3! (Summer Games Fest in the past for you oldies.)

He won't do that, but there's some pain in there.

Fiery Foxes: 16/29
And the remaining players...
Dante, Coachman, Pinstripe, Sol, Giovanni, Pit & Basil (for the guys)
Azula, Miko, Hsien-Ko, Min MIn, Rapunzel, Crimson & Sammy (for the ladies)

Chill Capybaras: 16/31
The remainders...
Muscle Man, Heavy, Solid Snake, Reg, Terry, Scott, Sokka & Mr. Smee (for the guys)
Yuri, Ryuko, Cassie, Kasumi, Tiana, Tifa, Nicole, Tanya, Samus & Kugisaki Nobara (for the ladies)

Chapter 90: Episode 20-3: All-Star Action Only

Summary:

There are all-star contestants providing the action, but they're not in the actual chapter knee-deep in the action unlike our campers today.
Who have to deal with each other, alliegances to their friends and you know, the usual Total Drama fanfic shenanigans except there's like nearly 60 campers.

Chapter Text

Total Drama Ultimate: Islands!
Episode 20: Thursday's Throwback
Part 3: All-Star Action Only

Long story short, the teams are switching back and forth with being in the lead and not being in the lead in this one massive Total Drama Action challenge is definitely intentional!

Some people may have gotten lost along the way, but in the end...what matters is actually finding the finish line and getting that victory royale today, avoiding the complicated votes!

And some of the challenges are pretty hard and I might shorten past them, but there's still a ton of faces to be unlocked...

...also, Lowain and Yumeko are not in a relationship, but in a friendship-sorta thing!

...

...

doesn't elaborate.

walks away into the chapter...


"Hey, we've got more Total Drama action here for you with these guys! There are still a lot of guys, by the way." Chris announced, as the smaller half of the Chill Capybaras finally ran into the challenge.

Bayonetta, Shego, Joseph, Tails, Luigi and Legoshi ran smack dab into where Lindsay actually was and of course, there was another mini-challenge waiting for them.

Lindsay hosted that mini-challenge and she might have realised something.

"Oh my god, it's real! I can't believe Chris is putting people from other worlds!" Lindsay shrieked, her make up on point. "...I mean you can't wag your tail in costume?"

"Yeah." Tails remarked, as Legoshi's tail was wagging. "Then what's the challenge?"

"Uh, you climb up a princess tower and carry down the princesses!" Lindsay explained. "...I don't know what happened to the ladders!"

The six of them were looking at each other and figuring out one thing, as Lindsay was going to back to try and figure out how to open up a puzzle box that...was already open.

"Who's the first one to the top?" Joseph asked.

"Let me try! I do have a mean jump...all of the time!" Luigi looked up the tower.

"Then you get 'em!" Joseph just flicked Luigi's back.

"I...will!" Luigi sputtered out.

Luigi did a mean jump...and then another one to reach the first princess of the team, who was not excited to be an princess, but figured it could be worse, as the plumber jumped back.

"You look good." Luigi said.

"I do fucking not and I just want to tear this thing off!" Ryuko commented on the princess outfit, as Luigi blushed. "Not for you."

Luigi just cut down the tied rope like it was nothing, as there was another princess that was locked behind a curtain that was somehow locked, Ryuko wondering the same thing.

Luigi was the first one with Ryuko just jumped down in front of him and Joseph had a way better idea for the second trip up, as he had the one obstacle his way being the absurdly tall tower and Luigi's legs were...

...hopefully okay, despite him being carried.

Joseph was trying to look at the situation at hand, thinking for a bit too long.

Long enough for Tails to casually starting flying.

"Nice." Joseph shouted. "You need some help?"

"Nope, I fly!" Tails exclaimed, flying real fast.

He still barely reached the top, before getting tired, as he had to pick up.

"Hello, Cassie, you look...alright in the dress."

"Hurry up, these locks work on curtains!" Cassie wasn't waiting for a compliment, as Tails snatched her up and carried on his way towards the edge.

And did a jump where he started flying slowly down towards the ground, Tails struggling to hold the weight of Cassie's achievements and her weight, as he went down to the ground.

"...They do?" Tails asked worried.

"Yeah, uh, it's something." Cassie didn't really care that much.

Chill Capybaras: 18/31 (+ Cassie & Ryuko)

With that being over and no confessional-


-apparently, someone had to come and correct that situation...from the Fiery Foxes, as the odd crew of seven that contained Rock, Clover, Squirrel Girl, Deadpool, Iori, Michiru and Mikasa.

Guess which one did it.

*Clover's confessional*

She was kinda nervous.

"Should I tell him about my actual job because it's a little...secretive, like, I'm not supposed to tell anyone about it. But he's so cute!" Clover was grumbling with her inner duties. "What do I do?"

*Confessional cut*

The next challenge was a problem that Clover could solve right away, though, because it involved the second person to do the thang with precision and Spanish-style ruthlessness.

Like someone that if you watched all of World Tour would definitely love to hate, especially with that hair.

"ALEJANDRO!" Clover shouted. "...What's up?"

Rock looked at him with a jealous look.

"I really had to postpone my roles for this crazy shenanigan of a season?" Alejandro genuinely asked. "Could be worse...especially since the ladies here are beautiful!"

Clover looked at the Spainard suspiciously, as Squirrel Girl, Michiru and Mikasa was ready to kill.

"My apologies, I do actively try to avoid watching this oversized season."

"You and me, both, ha ha, what can I do to win this challenge!" Michiru was kind of in the mood.

Alejandro didn't want to answer it, but he had to.

"Simple, you just make a fire from this pile of random things. Should be hard."

And just like from a certain episode, you had to make fire in one of the hardest places to make fire...wet wood and some other stuff that would make it hard to light, as Iori just jumped in.

And did what Alejandro wanted him to do, as the teams were getting a bit more lost and the rage was starting to build up, Iori just throwing down a pile of fire and lighting up the whole thing.

But the fire just stopped.

"There you got a fire!" Iori yelled at the charming guy. "Don't say it's technically not a fire!"

"I was not, you did what I said. You guys can go, but there might be a giant mammoth in the way!" Alejandro just saw Iori throw down the flame. "Iori, you should not do that."

"Make me." Iori remarked.

Min Min and Rapunzel were ready to double up on the attacks, but only ended up hitting each other, as the flame hit... a laser squirrel that hit right at their heads.

*Min Min's confessional*

The noodle-armed...noodle seller was scared of Iori's potential.

"If we lose today, Iori's going to have some trouble not getting eliminated." Min Min said. "And I hope that we don't lose him because he also stopped a mammoth!"

*Confessional cut*

Fiery Foxes 18/29 (+ Min Min & Rapunzel)


While the two teams had at least half of their cast unlocked, it was still going to take a long time for the challenges to finish, especially since there was one that only had one player that was arguably the hardest.

And the two teams were divided into two sub-teams, which means...

...absolutely nothing, 'cause team that had Catalina was in for another challenge this time it was not going to be an good one for the challenge-maker or challenge-makers in this case.

EEEEHHHH! was heard in this location, which prompted for the Latina to come up guns blazing.

"Oh my god, you're so scary, but you're also a girlboss!" Katie shouted.

"Like, really scary, but really fun to watch!" Sadie screamed. "Please don't kill me!"

Catalina dropped the gun, as Heavy walked into the challenge.

Katie and Sadie retreated into a corner, as the rest of the worse half of the Capybaras were looking at them with confusion.

"Oh, I am sorry." Samurai Jack said. "They can be very imposing."

"Well, yeah, we should. Dumb american teens." Heavy said, as Samurai Jack looked more than prepared to help.

And then Aisling came in angry, ready to ask for the challenge, of which the two teens that were doing the challenge-introducing...did just that.

"Like, all you have to do is find this disease and like, kill the definiely real disease!" Katie shouted. "Read the book, if you want to kill it!"

Aisling had no idea what the skinny sweet girl just said, but just rolled with it, as she entered her team's examination room to figure out what was really going and Terry was eating the spots.

"Don't eat the spots!" Aisling shouted. "...Or something!"

"Bruh, it's pepperoni! I'm eating this one and I'm sure that it's pepperoni!" Terry said, his stomach all messed up and what not.

"Don't lie to me!" Aisling just grabbed a spot somehow. "It's not going to taste good."

"...Why do you have a spot in your hand?"

Aisling didn't have a single answer to that, than to do one thing.

"Because I know the forest and this is a mushroom...thing."

Terry raised both of his own eyebrows, as Aisling ate it up and questioned the sheer fact that it was so tasty, yet apparently, so deadly...as she ate another one.

Kasumi wondered one thing, still stuck on the operating table with a little bit of that itchiness.

*Kasumi's confessional*

She wasn't that mad.

"I would normally stop someone from eating a disease, but I'm not that type of person and I can't get up anyways." Kasumi said. "With that being said, Aisling was absolutely going crazy!"

*Confessional cut*

The forest girl just kept on with the suddenly itchy Terry Bogard, as she had no idea what she was doing, basically running around like a headless chicken that could still eat.

The other person, Catalina, dumped a bunch of water onto Kasumi and it was not a small bunch at all, clearly making the aikido girl stand up.

"Hey, you can't do that...it stopped the itching!" Kasumi shouted.

"Come on, little girl! What's wrong, can't cure a disease!" Catalina had to brag about something crazy. "...Can't get water, chica-"

"Hey, let her finish."

Aisling still ran around like a headless chicken, as Terry got up, ate the rest of the spots and finished the challenge for her.

"Alright, I guess you guys don't have the disease anymore, like, you guys pass...with your kinda normal friends!" Katie said. "Uh, please go."

Just like that, Terry and Kasumi were cured.

Chill Capybaras 18/31 (+ Terry Bogard & Kasumi Todoh)


Life is too short, as there's not exactly enough words to deal with all of the mini-challenges that this challenge contains and the detours that had to be taken by some of the players.

Including a few of the returns to challenges that had some of the other members still locked up with a disease and whatever else Chris fancied.

Deadpool was there, so you can guess what happened to just Sammy...

...actually he just pulled out his swords and Sammy got cured instantly through fear.

"Works every time!" He says to the dead air. "Yeah...I don't think it was the best move, anyways!"

Fiery Foxes: 17/29 (+ Sammy)

In another challenge, Beth was back and ready to witness the pure chaos that was the other group of the Chill Capybaras, as Ryuko was mad and ready to make that dream work.

Specifically landing on top of a horse that sensed her aggression from far away, as she challenged it and it challenged her pretty good...as she came in to dive.

And hung on top of the horse for dear life, finally proving who was the alpha lady, as she jumped off and smashed the cage of her dear friends.

"Okay, I'm just saying that if I was free, I would have done that!" Sokka bragged.

"You would have?"

"I would have!"

Chill Capybaras: 20/31 (+ Sokka & Reg)

Team Yumeko basically pulled as a crew on a challenge that the Chill Capybaras obviously did and the crew had decided that being on a surfboard was really cool and that two of them were going to do it.

"Unh, you can't handle me and my surfboard!" JFK had to brag, as he passed...

...and immediately got thrown off the board.

"And by board-"

"Shut up, I ain't here to lose to some horny dude. No offence."

Leshawna meant no offence...to JFK, because the surfboard was getting all of the offense on her side, even managing to make her slip off the board after it was all done.

"Uh, you're fat."

"And you're stupid, what's your point?"

Basil and Giovanni were out and they didn't want to be in.

Fiery Foxes: 19/29 (+ Basil & Giovanni)

But then again, Shego had another opportunity to do something and this time, she was unintenionally taking some ideas from Iori with the fiery hands and making Alejandro fear one thing.

Or not, 'cause she passed the challenge and Alejandro was still cool as a cucumber.

"Your radiant green skin really brings the villainous beauty inside of you, Shego!"

"I'm not listening to some pretty boy from Spain, who's a has-been!" Shego did it and the fire was wild.

Mr. Smee didn't come out for the better of it, though, as he was a bit too lit to just move on like that.

Chill Capybaras: 21/31 (+ Mr. Smee)


"Seriously, this challenge is going a bit too slow! I mean, look at you guys just strolling along to whatever these guys have cooked up for ya!" Chris just wanted one thing and it was sickening. "Luckily, I've got a few robot buddies to make your moves...faster and better."

"I hope that doesn't mean what I think it means." Terry said, raring his fists.

"It exactly means what it means! I think we should move with a lot of haste!" Mr. Smee was definitely worried.

Worried of what?

The modified version of the laser squirrels, all-metal, all-recyclable and more importantly, all-animal rights allowed and they were slowly floating towards the bigger half of the Chill Capybaras.

"I can't believe they are so cute!" Mr. Smee yelled.

"Can't believe that I have to do this to a bunch of critters." Terry Bogard was prepared to buster wolf a squirrel.

Somehow, the very normal idea of fighting a squirrel with lasers didn't exactly work...mostly because it both dodged faster than him and also because Lowain's ears almost got hit by one.

"OH SHIT, it heard!"

Terry knew that the squirrel either had his sins or had a killer instinct to do some torture and since it was just...fucking firing at random, you can guess what happened next.

...

...

...

Justin was there and he definitely noticed when the laser squirrel did pracitically some of the challenge for them.

"Is that even allowed! Chris, I'm just here to stand, look pretty and see these weirdos practically smash the challenge in half...I don't know what to do about the squirrel!"

Terry Bogard, the squirrel and Mr. Smee were definitely one of the trios of all time, breaking through this challenge, like the squirrel was breaking through the ability to ride the patience of the duo.

"Dude, this is great television! Plus I'm pretty sure that the squirrel's all-steel and electric stuff, probably could turn it off!" Chris just told Justin, who was watching the speedrun version of having a rockstar tantrum.

"The roof-"

"-is coming out of my expensive, don't worry, dude!"

While the host and the most beautiful man in the original cast were arguing, the trio that may have included a stomped out robot squirrel were done with the challenge.

"Sick, we did it!" Terry said. "Sad that the squirrel had to go."

"But all it did was literally shoot you!" Smee had to state.

Kugisaki Nobara punched out of the lock, as did Nicole, as the combined force sent the lock flying.

Chill Capybaras: 23/31 (+ Nicole & Nobara)

...

...

...

On the other team's other side, the one without Deadpool in it was starting to have a hard time finding a challenge of sorts what with all of the random-ass robot wildlife that was trying to murder them and what not.

"Genuine question? What did we do to deserve this?" Kipo asked, swatting another rock-eating beaver. "Is-"

"Nah, I probably attracted them here with all of the terrible things that I did!" Yumeko said, like she didn't just say some out-of-pocket stuff. "You know, like-"

"Something tells me that I probably shouldn't know and that you shouldn't tell!" Kipo basically kicked with the force of a cheetah.

Which was a lot, as Kipo, Mystique Sonia and Giovanni were just on 'try to stay alive' duty and the rest were attempting another challenge that had not been done, yet.

That was true, as Basil and Iori were doing a whole thing together, that thing being trying to do a skit to impress the staunch critic...Duncan.

"Man, you guys suck." Duncan said. "What was the joke!"

"The joke was that I didn't kill him for making me look like a fool."

"Don't worry, man, you're a good enough fool."

Iori just tried to jump for him, but got hit by a glass wall instead...as Basil just sighed at the failed skit that was done.

And the next pair were unusually good at making skits, because it was a pure accident that Rapunzel and Min Min...punched each other since there a bit of miscommunication and since the stretchy arms activate, Rapunzel's pan just fell back.

Min Min's reeling arms...reeled into her arm stockets.

"Man, that was sick! You get...whoever these guys are." Duncan said. "Seem like real badasses."

"We are real badasses compared to your butt getting out of juvie and changing your life!" Pinstripe shouted, not realising that he sounded dumb. "Me? I...do things like a badass would!"

"...Shut up." Iori pulled his hand.

Fiery Foxes: 21/29 (+ Pinstripe Potoroo & Sol Badguy AKA Fredrick)

...

...

...

"Can't believe that both teams have eight members left to pick up and you're not going to believe this, but the finish line is where the final two members are, so stay safe!"

Chris said, of course, to a crowd of Capybaras that had a bit of harder time dealing with the robot wildlife and how Legoshi progressively got angrier and angrier.

Resort to even punching his own friends by accident.

"Whoa, I'm sorry for voting for you!" Luigi shouted.

"I didn't mean to punch you!" Legoshi quickly apologised.

The two were freaking out, as Bayonetta was making quick work of putting the robotic wildlfie back into the finally natural wild of Pahkitew.

*Bayonetta's confessional*

The tall lady had one thing to say.

"I swear the only thing that entertains that guy is our pain and frankly, he can fuck off about that...and also drama between my teammates, whom I mostly don't like."

*Confessional cut*


Both teams had eight members left and coincidentally, there was a bit of a wacky reunion between the two halves of the Fiery Foxes and the Chill Capybaras in very different places.

Completely different places, coincidentally, being two challenges that didn't exactly require the absurd amount that was congregating around that certain area.

The Capybaras' challenge was hosted by Heather, who was having a hard time with not having the spotlight for the sixth time in Total Drama history and she was, unsurprisingly, disgusted by the cast that was hanging out in the general area.

*Heather's confessional*

"Listen, the only reason why I'm not here is because I would be too deadly to these guys! The old man can't eliminate, the teenager can't do anything and most of the bad guys are bad game players too! Me...still a threat after so many years!"

*Confessional cut*

The Foxes' challenge was hosted by Trent, who noticed the decent amount of injuries that the 23-strong group of players had, besides the strongest ones that got away scot-free.

*Trent's confessional*

"I'm going to be real with you. The only reason that these guys are even alive after some of those challenges is because they have powers from other dimensions...because they'd be dead otherwise! Chris is crazy!"

*Confessional cut*

Needless to say, both teams had crazy pairs that were buffed by the fact that they could be pairs now in these next challenges.

Mammoth hunting...and American football kicking.

The mammoth apparently had it coming, as Sol and Min Min just literally cooking mammoth, quite literally inventing a new type of meat at speed with all of the hits and what not.

Needless to say, Heather was mad and the mammoth was dead with all sorts of meat to get cooked for it.

Fiery Foxes: 23/29 (+ Hsien-Ko & Dante)

Dante was getting a lot of woos, despite being blindfolded.

"I'm topless aren't I?" Dante had a grin the whole thing, taking the blindfold off. "Nice job, Chris!"

"Shut up, you're not even close being one tenth the persion I am." Heather shouted at Dante. "You fell for some guy's alliance scheme and you leave it because he...oh."

"Thanks, genius." Dante shrugged. "To be fair, you're a Total Drama legend, so-"

"Fine, just get away from me." Heather almost slapped the demon hunter.

"And after he was being so nice to you, you witch!" Hsien-Ko had to shout. "...I kinda watched this show too much."

Heather huffed, as the whole of the Fiery Foxes walked away from her.

...

...

...

Trent's American football wasn't a football anymore after Cassie kicked the skin off it...and somehow the ball moved an impressive distance without the skin, leading Cassie to ask one thing.

"...What kind of footballs are these?" Cassie asked.

"Chris-branded balls." Trent answered, as the ball was goner. "How did you even do that anyways?"

"I was mad."

"Makes sense. This show does that to anyone."

Cassie Cage, got...

Chill Capybaras: 25/31 (+ Tiana and Tifa)

...and immediately realised that the ball was definitely going to make Chris mad, as the majority of the CC went into town and backed Cassie's entire existence, by landing on her and swamping her down.

Samus just groaned at it.

"...Goddamn it, you people are crazy." Tifa said. "Let the woman breathe, she has enough to worry about."

"That is not true...we've got something to worry about." Samus remarked. "Not losing."

"That is true...how the hell is Cassie standing up from that?"

"She's tough like me."

Tifa and Samus ended that conversation just as abruptly, as it started, as the end of the challenge was completely in sight for both teams...but in completely different directions.

*Dante's confessional*

The guy with the white hair had one thing to say.

"Man, this challenge is taking a while...long enough to keep my hair cool and my shirt off! Seriously, why did they have to take off my shirt."

*Confessional cut*

While the Fiery Foxes was lacking spotlight, the other team was all in on getting lost and trying to find where the last two challenges were (or last challenge, since both of them visited their seperate penultimate challenges)

And they were well and truly lost, as there was a lot of split ups and unsurprisingly, a few people were definitely on their way to find something.

Catalina and Riley were in an alliance, Sokka and Heavy were also in an alliance and Kasumi was real interested in whatever challenge was ahead of them.

The five had one thing to do, as the odd combination that was ready to deal with a mammoth...weren't exactly sure how to do it, but neither Heather and she was ready to roast them.

"Hello, Heather! You look like a noble." Sokka asked. "These are my guys that do things."

"Yeah, yeah, I don't care. I can't believe Chris brought a mammoth here, but then again, you guys are freaks!"

"...Hey, we just introduced ourselves!" Sokka complained. "What's a mammoth!"

"A furry elephant. You five have to catch it and destroy it and then...that's it." Heather explained. "I'm not going to explain it because Chris is crazy."

Bayonetta then appeared out of nowhere.

"We'll get on that!" Sokka bragged. "Me and the rest of them."

Long story short, Catalina and Bayonetta showed why guns are banned on Total Drama, as there was holes in the mammoth and Sokka sliced off the mechanical head.

RIP mammoth.

"Listen, as much as you guys are weirdos, terrible people and somehow forgettable, you can literally kill a mammoth! That's impressive, you get these two."

Chill Capybaras: 27/31 (+ Muscle Man & Tanya)

Muscle Man and Tanya just did a look towards Catalina and Riley Freeman, a look that showed that they were absolutely scheming.

*Tanya's confessional*

The soldier had an absolutely

"At some point, you have to eliminate somebody and eliminating four somebodies is absolutely a brutal task that I'm suited for, especially since there are a lot of easy targets wherever due to their absurd strength sor due to their lack of strength. I've already got four choices." Tanya said.

*Confessional cut*


Kicking a football for the Fiery Foxes was much easier, mostly because there was some absolute swingers that were in the place and so many of the contestants were for sure that.

JFK was clearly one of them, letting it fly through the two giant poles.

"Congrats, guys!" Trent said. "You get these two dudes."

"Bring 'em! I can take 'em...er-uh...in a fight!" JFK just had to say that.

"No way, you can't do that!" Yumeko exclaimed.

"Nah, you ain't heard of mister er-uh..."

JFK wanted to finish that statement, but there was one thing that stopped him...a whip strike from such a loathsome man and an arrow shot from Pit, who tried to stop the loathsome man.

And failed spectacularly.

Fiery Foxes: 25/29 (+ Coachman & Pit)

"...Mister bedman!" JFK had to say it. "Yeah, that's my nickname in-"

"-in the only thing you can talk about?" Yumeko had to remark. "Hey, Pit!"

"Hey." Pit straight up ignored Coachman's face. "So, we're near the end of the challenge."

"Pretty much! We've got almost everybody in this weird, weird team!"

While Yumeko and Pit had a very weird conversation, JFK had one reason to not say the nickname and the rest of the team were about talking random stuff and ignoring the old man...

...Pinstripe just high-fived him.

"Bold move coming from a mafia man." Coachman casually stated.

"So says the donkey trader with unholy powers." Pinstripe sniped.

*Coachman's confessional*

"What is this? Pit, the angel who unironically advocates for floor food, gets a bigger introduction than me?" Coachman asked, in pseudo-confusion.

"...And why should I be surprised? I came here to have a vacation and I have mostly been proving why most of these fellows aren't the good people they say about. At least, I have a honest-to-god friend that wouldn't DROP ME AT THE DROP OF A HAT!"

Dante salt be crazy, honestly.

*Pit's confessional*

The angel was confused at the old man's spite.

"I don't know why that guy was so mad! People like having a place that isn't just strategy city, which it kinda should be, but I guess, being a mean guy who does stupid things half of the time!" Pit shouted.

*Confessional cut*


Through the power of sheer convenience and the two teams practically butting heads, the final challenge was ahead of them and it was not going to be easy.

Mostly because Cody and Harold had teamed up to both hide from Sierra and provide the second to last challenge for the entire she-bang and they were expecting sixty players to come in to do one thing.

And they were back at the junkyard with one ridiculous thing, as the helicopter wasn't there in Action, but there was one challenge that needed to be plainly there.

"Hello, guys! You guys haven't met the code-meister! Name's Cody and I've had a wild time and honestly, it's not been the best, but you guys have it hard!" Cody said. "Harold-"

"Yeah, yeah, I've got wicked skills that are...wasted, honestly!" Harold complained, as the contestants looked on in confusion. "But I do know how to fly a helicopter."

"This is Harold, he's cool. So, remember the thing where they had to jump from a plane?" Cody asked.

The contestants weren't surprised that they had to jump for real, but they were surprised at the fact that they were going to have to jump three kilometres-

"I don't think Chris can legally do that, 'cause that's crazy if he can do that." Leshawna said.

"Have you seen the past few challenges? They're...dangerous, that's for sure!" Sammy just lacked the words.

"Yeah, I know. He's done crazier stuff all the time." Pit said, casually said. "...I think?"

"Well, you don't really think, but that is true." Sammy just answered, genuinely tired of the Total Drama BS.

Well, the long part of this giant paragraph's over.

The short part begins when the most fearless duo came into the plane and got them ready to dive and unsurprisingly, Dante and Samurai Jack wasn't fazed, Hsien-Ko was trying to not scream and Tifa was both unsurprised and very scared.

"Uh, you want to say something funny?" Tifa asked.

"I don't need a hand because my hand's hard as steel." Hsien-Ko remarked. "...I tried."

They jumped like it was nothing, as they practically had to and since they were not three-kilometres off the ground, they had parachutes that was on the border between working and not working.

Long story short, they did it and they weren't feeling better for it.

Chill Capybaras: 29/31+ Scott Pilgrim & Yuri Sakazaki)

Fiery Foxes: 27/29 (+ Crimson)

Crimson just waved to literally everybody and then disappeared into the crowd, not caring about saying words, wondering how Pit didn't even see her.

Scott Pilgrim had to brag for some reason, despite the less cocky sword-wielders just doing their thing and the more cocky sword-wielders just giving him an side eye.

And Yuri shouted something at Sakura and there was somebody important that wondered one thing.

"Are you guys ready for your final challenge? Because it's going to be a gnarly one like it usually is! Also, I went all out on that helicopter, so you should be scared for your next one!"

"Bring it on, we won't get scared or we won't get hurt by it!" Scott bragged.

"Dude, you should really stop with the braggery!" Lowain said. "It'll be like that!"

"But what if it isn't?"

"Then why would Chris hype it up?"

"...Never mind, it's probably dangerous."


Deadpool just took a bunch of money from Sakura, who was looking at the actual disaster zone, the finish line and the final two contestants from each team with...disgust and fear, as the disaster movie was in front of them and everyone had to run through the actual movie.

Shit was wild, yo.

"And look at that, we've got another throwback in the form of a danger zone! Come back for the actual conclusion to this challenge 'cause the teams are neck and neck and EVERYONE needs to be at the finish line!" Chris announced. "Anyways, we've gotta break!"


To be continued in Part 4, the true end of the throwbacks and the second set of four-person eliminations to do some things within the team, even if they're mostly characters that have done a little bit less than the mainstays!

I thought I was going to finish the challenge in this part, but my words are too long and procrastination too slow.

Fiery Foxes: 27/29
And the remaining players...
Azula & Miko (for the ladies)

Chill Capybaras: 29/31
The remainders...
Solid Snake (for the guys)
Samus (for the ladies)

Chapter 91: Episode 20-4: Pahking-a-tew Punches

Summary:

A bunch of Total Drama Action challenges later, the teams are surprisingly equal despite going through some torturtous throwbacks.
And it's not the end of the unfair throwbacks, as the last few challenges has a surprise in store...
...and oh yeah, it's elimination time for one team again.

It is what it is for these campers.

Chapter Text

Total Drama Ultimate: Islands!
Episode 20: Thursday's Throwback
Part 4: Pahking-a-tew Punches

...Yeah, this part's going to be shorter than the last part, which shouldn't be too hard since I practically wrote a third of it in one day...at 2 in the morning!

So, yeah, Lowain and Yumeko's thing is happening, Coachman actually does stuff and the Drama Berets also do things on the losing team while an actual disaster happens.

It's a long story and it's not going to be short!

1602jaw: For Aisling, desperate times to call for desperate measures and uh...it does not well for her (not physically) and I'd bet your Ryuko would get angry.
More importantly, mammoths' natural enemies are specifically witches, demon hunters, bank robbers and super-powerful bounty hunters, so they were already dead (Not even joking, you should check the last chapter again, please)

Okay, let's go.


"And we are back with the end of the challenge!" Chris announced. "I can see the fear in there, by the way, 'cause if your team you have to vote off your teammates!"

"I'm not!" Dante remarked.

"Takes a lot to scare a witch." Bayonetta's smirk got wider.

Like the weekend coming in, their rivalry may have been apparent, when it kicked in, everyone could see them speeding through absurd obstacle to absurd obstacle like it wasn't the craziest thing ever.

They were so focused on being ahead of each other that they didn't notice that the most powerful movers were actually moving, as well, as Tanjiro was leapin', Samurai Jack was samurai...-ing, Tails was carrying Reg, Aisling and Mr. Smee, Deadpool teleported, Samus put on the suit, Miko and Clover leaped through the thing like they were in their normal jobs, Michiru flew over the thing with Kipo providing a boost, Mai was a ninja, Shego and Squirrel Girl jumped through and...Sol was just there, running towards the finish...using high jumps where applicable.

That still came out to about...17 out of the 52 players that were navigating the course without that much trouble, minus the occassional burns and stupid injuries that came from the challenge.

The other 39 were trying their best.

"Why is there death-defying rocks?" Sakura didn't have the time to hit them.

"The better question is...what did you expect?" Uraraka floated some of them.

Sakura didn't have an good answer and Uraraka regretted answering the question, but it was soon going to be eighteen...or twenty, because Yumeko and Lowain were together...not for lack of the latter's seperation attempts.

"Uh, I bet there's a long story that totally isn't suspcious." Rock remarked. "Come on, I've seen this show fifty times! There's gonna be-"

"-sex moment, we get it, buddy! Not all of us are like me." JFK bragged, as Rock looked at him incredulously.

"-I was talking about alliances."

"Sure, you were."

While that was happening, Kyo, Yuri, Luigi, Cassie Cage and Tiana (she got carried by Luigi) made it and that was...twenty-seven, since Rock and JFK screamed themselves to the finish line.

"Wow, that was a metal scream."

"Shut up, Rock." JFK said.

There was one obvious question, why was Mikasa and Nobara stuck at the safe area in the middle of the long, winding and wild course that had thrown them up more than a few times.

"You're in an alliance with Shego." Mikasa said.

"No! I hang out with Shego and vote with Shego...that's it." Nobara crossed her arms.

"Cool. You wanna join our little group."

"...No, there's 13 people in there."

"Fair point."

And then they were off again, not noticing that Iori had made it along with Nicole and Riley and soon enough, they were fucking moving like they hadn't moved from the start line.

"I'm so glad that you guys are letting me do this! Last person to make it here gets eliminated" Chris shouted from the finish line, as Sammy was on top of Leshawna. "Good instinct."

"Thank you." Sammy's hair was more frayed.

33, 34 now...out of the remaining 56 contestants had arrived at the finish line.

"You're not welcome, bro." Muscle Man remarked, clearly not in the mood. "Anyways, where the heck's the old man?"

"Please don't ask." Leshawna's hands were free.

"Just wanted to ask."

"I didn't."

Pit made it because it would be insane for him to not make it and the same kind of went for Hsien-Ko and Giovanni, who got their fare share of boils, hilariously singeing only their clothes and not their actual bodies.

"37! Seriously, some of you want to be in the next round, right?" Chris announced. "38...some major players that happen to be in the season that-"

While Tifa just ran through it, Scott Pilgrim got burnt more than a few times in the process...and very hilariously, Pinstripe Potoroo got through it...with only his suit taking the burnt.

"For the love of all that is Italian, why is there fire?" Pinstripe asked.

"Because it's cool! Also, there's only twelve members left in this challenge, so...chop-chop!" Chris announced. "Ten, because Ryuko and Joseph...are...here!"

They weren't wearing much at the moment, that's for sure, but they were still decent for television and it was about to come up to the number that mattered.

How many Smash characters had been in Smash, as of Brawl.

*Mikasa's confessional*

Mikasa had a ton of thoughts about the literal elephant in the room.

"And look at that. The Coachman, legend of being elusive and very cool, is up for elimination again. Why make this alliance at all...actually, what is he doing?"

*Kasumi's confessional*

"I don't know he covered my ears, but I guess it doesn't matter since if my team arrives first, I'll be safe, right?" Kasumi asked. "...Chris would pull a move like that."

*Coachman's confessional*

He didn't look ashamed, just embarrassed.

"...You'd do that wouldn't you if you were bottom 3 and currently being sabotaged by some idiot who can't move properly." Coachman remarked. "...Yelp's a noise, my friend."

*Confessional cut*


Within the awesome misadventures of Kasumi, Coachman, Rapunzel and Legoshi, there was definitely four things that held each other's back.

Coachman being a fat-ass, Legoshi being a slightly scaredy wolf with a passion, Rapunzel's...hair and Kasumi was wondering what the fuck was going on.

Besides dodging more boiling water that still did numbers to the hair girl's head, but Rapunzel was looking to have...not that happen.

"Hey, guess what, Ryuko, Tanya and Catalina have made it! You've got to make it quick or else, you'll be sent home!" Chris announced, Kasumi not hearing that last part.

Kasumi was starting to get suspicious of the old man's "sincere" help.

"No way you're not up to something! I'm not scared of these obstacles!" Kasumi shouted.

"That is true, but you should be careful to focus on what's actually ahead of you, if you don't-" Coachman quietly said, as Kasumi got blown sky high...

...directly upwards.

"What was that?!" Kasumi yelled from on top of the geyser.

"You should be more careful! Your ears are...something."

Kasumi just directly jumped down, as Legoshi realised that-

"Hey, hey, hey, Sokka and Heavy made it and they're...not in a good state AKA...perfectly closed!" Chris saw that the duo were charred.

-he was in this to win it and quickly sprinted, actually throwing Kasumi off completely and leading the aikido practicioner to actually roll on the ground for a couple of seconds.

"Can I carry you, your highness?" Coachman politely asked.

Rapunzel's displeased face showed everything else, but...

...well...

...it was all over...

...for one lady that Yuri was friends with...

"And dang, Legoshi sprints here in not so record time! Where were you?" Chris said.

"...Not here, that's for sure." Legoshi said, hearing a earthquake in his ears.

"Must suck to be stunned."

"Yeah, thanks, man."

Legoshi just waved off Chris, as he got some tinnitus.

"Okay, where were you two, you guys were almost out of the game! Huh, not enough motivation?" Chris asked the "ferocious" duo of Rapunzel and Coachman. "Cool."

"No, he tricked Kasumi! I know this is a game, but that's some underhanded stuff." Rapunzel stated, getting a weak kick on the old man.

"And that's how we won." Coachman took the kick pretty well.

"...That is true 'cause the Fiery Foxes win this round, the Chill Capybaras have to vote three people out of the competition." Chris said. "Besides Kasumi, because she's going straight home!"

Azula just looked at Coachman like she could care less, but she didn't care much, as Miko finally hugged Pit with a display of affection that immediately got split up by each other.

On the other side, Samus broke a random gourd that was there, as Snake wondering what was going on her mind, Sokka was scared...along with the rest of the safe contesants.

Chill Capybaras: 30 (- Kasumi Todoh)

*Kasumi's confessional*

"Apparently what you said came true, mom, I did get messed with by some fool. But this time, he was a smart fool who uses his kindness for evil! That doesn't mean I will stop practicing my dad's arts."

Kasumi just sighed, as she genuinely missed a good chunk of the people.

"That being said, I've met a lot of kind and awesome weirdos, normal guys and whoever was nice to me! Can't even remember all of their names, but still...gonna miss this place."

*Azula's confessional*

"Coachman's first good decision in thirteen episodes, because he really thought he could sacrifice Sol to...some witch to win and he expects me to be impressed. This is still my game, you fool!" Azula had to tell to prove an obvious point.

*Confessional cut*


The Chill Capybaras were either mad or disappointed, as they were plain sure that somebody had to gome other than the two pairs of obvious targets that were both sitting next to each other.

Kasumi may have already been eliminated, but she could definitely throw a vote out there, Legoshi wasn't scared anymore

"Bruh, wolf guy, why are you such a pussy?" Riley asked.

"Because there was a earthquake. What, you weren't scared?" Legoshi asked.

"No! That frown was for strategy."

"...Ok."

Legoshi didn't believe him, mostly because he knew that he was on a one way trip to the elimination zone and also because, he could actually be a threat in the right hands.

Some of the more knowledge-able players knew that.

"Look, Tanjiro, this guy might be cool to you, but from what I know, he can run faster and fight good...which applies to half of the team." Snake said. "And right now, a nine-year old's beating him in an argument."

"But he's not a bad person to be around...and there's nothing with more people that can fight and run good!" Tanjiro explained, as Snake looked at him with one question.

"Who else would you send home?"

"...Oh."

"I don't want to do this as much as you do, but someone has to go."

Tanjiro was actually thinking of someone, as Solid Snake was wondering who the second and third person voted off today would be, but there was another bunch of people that had a much better strategy.

Riley, Catalina, Muscle Man and Tanya may not look like an alliance, but they were definitely one for this next move...even if the former three were actually doing something else.

"I agree with Tanjiro, someone does have to go and aside from Legoshi and Kasumi, who else today would you think should be sent home?" Tanya asked, as there was more than a few eyeballs that were staring at her. "Come on, give me your best answer!"

"Pretty sure it's you, though." Tanjiro just out and said it, surprising a lot of the contestants here. "I mean, you're a mean girl and you don't really help out a lot."

"Elaborate please."

"I never see you around even when in the challenges...that's it."

Tanya just looked at him rather unseriously, as Tanjiro looked plain embarrassed at his very short explaination with a few others actually noticing the one thing that was apparent.

There was definitely some shots that were being thrown around, no thanks to his words.

"To be fair, I did not do that much. You know what is a threat? Tails, practically top 5 in this game from my analysis." Tanya suggested. "...Tifa, who probably could punch the moon. Someone needs actually needs to decide."

"Come on, these guys are probably going to vote anyways, you're only putting an target on yourself." Tails told her, clearly having someone in mind.

"Oh, okay, there's only two more spots to vote someone off." Tanya said. "I'm just putting some suggestions out there."

"...Yeah, that's fair." Tails remarked, as Tifa was a little bit miffed and Tiana was wondering on one thing.

"Anyways, what do you think we're gonna do?" Tiana asked. "Some people have gotta go home and some people aren't really good at this game."

"Yeah...it's not going to be nice and simple. And it'll probably never be." Tails said, somehow right next to the restaurant owner. "That's the cost of making a show like this."

"...Can't believe that we're still here. Thought I was gonna be out way earlier." Tiana remarked, since she wasn't mad about being here.

"Gotta say that you're doing pretty good. Probably won't be out for a short while." Tifa remarked, as the voting discussion was far from dying down. "...Tanya had a point."

"I don't think she did. She just got people mad!" Sokka was starting to yell, startling the other three that was on the opposite side of his table. "Never mind."

*Cassie's confessional*

The soldier had a few things to say.

"I was not born yesterday, nevermind born in a world without enough content to be prepared for any Total Drama season and her randomly suggesting people to send home isn't exactly random. Don't exactly know if she's an alliance or not." Cassie said. "But she really isn't here to have fun."

*Sokka's confessional*

Sokka was relatively not so mad.

"I was thinking about what she said and she was kinda right. We do have to vote off people and someone has to be the best option...Shego's mean, Smee's really funny when he's not on my team and some other people kinda suck!" Sokka shouted. "Man, there's too many good choices."

*Confessional cut*


Speaking of good choices, the alliance that was technically a crew finally reunited in a private space was the beginning of the Drama Berets after doing a shocking elimination.

"Hey, how do I know that you won't be eliminated?" Riley asked. "You did some stupid shit on that table."

"Because I don't really stand out all that much." Tanya explained, as the other alliance members stood up in confusion. "No, seriously."

"Gonna be real with you, you're annoying as shit." Riley said. "And I forgot about you sometimes!"

"...That's a yes." Tanya remarked, clearly in the mood to do the scoop. "So, what are you voting for?"

"Bruh, it's not going to be you, I promise! It's going to be Aisling girl, 'cause she is definiely wildin'!" Riley shouted. "Also, she gotta be a witch, that bitch!"

"Yeah, she was about to get poisoned by that pepperoni, but she just ate it and it was not poisoned. She has to be a bitch!" Catalina shouted.

"Bro, there ain't no real disease!" Muscle Man said. "Still gonna vote for her, 'cause she is really annoying."

Riley and Catalina were in agree on one thing...which was not relevant to the conversation.

"Shut up, hoe, I decided to vote for that bitch first!" Riley declared.

"Where is your grandfather to slap your ass-you know, I'll slap your ass!"

Muscle Man just the two of them actually fighting...until they actuallly started to do some moves, all of which Tanya did not approve of at all, and now, Riley was making many hits on Catalina and Muscle Man was...very much not bored.

"Bro, Catalina, you suck at fighting!" Muscle Man shouted.

"Shut up, you want to fight too." Catalina was blocked a lot of Riley's attacks.

"Nah, we gotta strategize first." Muscle Man said. "You ain't ready for that-"

"Mitch, you're going down too!" Catalina then got smashed down to the ground.

"STAND DOWN BECAUSE I DO NOT STAND UP FOR THIS BULLSHIT!" Tanya got the three other players to stop. "WE VOTE FOR AISLING OR YOU WILL BE OUT!"

The weird thing that she wasn't particularly loud, but she was genuinely commanding to the other members and also managed to attract someone that was pulling another someone along.

"Geez, I'm sorry that I'm fighting a crazy lady. I ain't changing my vote." Riley told her.

"That's not really what I'm talking about. I'm talking about being better people, even in this world of chaos called a reality show." Tanya remarked. "Anyways, I think I might have brung some people."

"Bro, you want to make the alliance bigger?" Muscle Man asked.

"Well, I didn't intend to."

Of course, it brung the two who were ladies in two very different calibers, one of them being a supervillain's sidekick (who is currently in at least two fanfics) and the other a jujutsu sorcerer with dreams of having the drip to...do something.

"Goddamn it, I'm going to kill whoever shouted at me!" Shego was ready to shoot.

"Then you're going to try and kill me." Tanya declared without a hint of hesitation.

Shego just grinned, as Kugisaki Nobara was ready to put down the hammer, not caring that much about the alliance thing...as Shego stopped her for the obvious reason.

The one thing.

"So, I heard you want the white girl from the wild out?" Shego asked.

"Uh, we didn't say that shit. 'cause-" Riley wanted to say.

"Cool, we're gonna join you." Shego stated, as Nobara was just looking at her like she was crazy. "Seriously, pretty sure if you tell, you're gonna be dead!"

"Nope, I won't tell! I'm keeping things strategic 'cause most of these guys are annoying." Nobara told them. "Not that many, though."

"Uh, this team's cool, don't know why you're a hater." Riley just had to say it.

And now the Drama Berets were a squad that all went down to vote one white-skinned girl and maybe someone else that some of the members were voting for, but it was still a total toss-up.

*Tanya's confessional*

"I can't believe I said that while the whole team was listening and at the very least, Legoshi's practically going home, Kasumi will join him and Aisling will also go down. Hopefully, Ryuko goes because she's powerful, insubordinate and meshes with a lot of people...but I don't hope."

*Confessional cut*


In much funnier news, Coachman and Nicole were-

-no, that's it, as Nicole's sound judgement kicked him in the gut.

-they were in the middle of the secondary toilet that was neither a confessional nor visible to most people, but besides the kick, there was one thing.

"Please tell me you're going to vote out that annoying child? Or help me do that." Coachman requested. "He is really annoying and I apparently heard that he's part of an alliance."

"Thanks? Why are you here with me, specifically...you're only the most suspicious guy here after all!" Nicole said with some suspicion.

"Hehehe, I just want someone voted out to prove that I'm not washed up."

"I was going to vote him, anyways, so what sense would that make?"

Nicole just wanted to jump off and The Coachman had someone else's fate sealed and yet, no-one was apparently respectful to him, Azula and Nicole being only one of a many to just mock his lack of success.

"And then-"

"Bye!" Nicole actually jumped.

Mostly because he had his butt handed to him by the triple threat of Dante, Basil and Muscle Man's still playing the game strong and a bit too many survived eliminations that mostly stopped people from eliminating him.

Also, the over the top villainy that practically carried him throughout the whole game didn't exactly help in that department, but now he's messing with the other team.

Yeah, that's it.

Also, Lowain and Yumeko were actually inside the unused toilet that had one thing in mind and it was practically an obvious question.

"Wait, they really do have no toilets!" Lowain remarked.

"Yeah, this place is quite private." Yumeko said. "Soundproof, too."

"...Really, though. It's a toilet, my pooping is not that loud."

There was a moment of awkward silence on the next thing to say, the gambling girl intrigued and the furry cook regretting his own words instantly, as the private toilet room was there.

"I would bet, but..."

Lowain was a bit freaked out.

"...there isn't a toilet." Yumeko was struggling to not vomit.

"Hahahaha." Lowain practically fake-laughed, as the obvious thing come up. "Am I getting pranked strategically or is this for real?"

"Both, because it's a both a strategic move and it is fun to hang out with people who isn't thinking of strategy all of the time." Yumeko explained. "Also, I have poker. Winner gets to vote whoever they want?"

"Weird reward, but okay." Lowain remarked. "So, I want to vote for Luigi, 'cause he stopped doing stuff...I think, can't tell and he's not a real homie."

Yumeko was silent for a second.

"How about that Legoshi guy? He did mess really up hard in that challenge." Yumeko was still shuffling cards.

*Yumeko's confessional*

The gambling girl was genuinely excited.

"The wonders of poker being used to solve situations that don't need poker is amazing! I wonder how this game of poker will go, because I have been short of gambles this week!"

*Confessional cut*

Yumeko looked down at her cards that were just bit weaker than Lowain's whole hand, as he used his eyes and ears to figure out the deal.

"Aw yeah, it's not Luigi time! Just want him to be happy!" Lowain stated.

"That's not a bad motive for wanting someone out. Also, he's probably going to get the most votes-"

"Knew it!" Lowain didn't really cut her off, just instantly responded to her.


Twelve people got votes and a third of them were confused, a third of them wasn't surprised and a third of them was trying to get this elimination over and done with.

Chris had a bunch of marshmallows, the fire was turned on, the wood was set and the tension was already set with the people that only got votes eliminated

"Listen up, you twelve campers! You guys have not only lost the challenge, but also a member already, so only three of you will be joining Kasumi on the Sling-Yacht of Shame!"

There was definitely surrprises in here, despite them being very controversial to their teammates.

Legoshi was practically doomed from his game's performance, Aisling didn't know what a pepperoni was and Scott Pilgrim apparently had some secret info that required a bit of divulging.

"Seriously, dude, some of you messed up really bad! Hahaha, but the first bunch only have one vote to their name!"

Snake wasn't really surprised to be up in this stand.

"And the one vote people are..."

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"...Tiana..."

Tiana was plainly relieved.

"...Cassie..."

Cassie just caught it.

"...Ryuko..."

Ryuko was just giving a bit of a side-eye.

"...Scott Pilgrim..."

Scott genuinely didn't know why he only get one vote, eating the marshmallow all bemused.

"...and Kyo!"

"I wish I knew who the niggas that voted for me were, so that they can stop their bullshit!" Riley complained, as Kyo just ate the marshmellow.

"You just hate them because you sucked." Kyo smugly remarked.

...

...

...

...

"And there's two people that have two votes..."

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Riley was starting to get mad about these votes.

...

Luigi's teeth were chittering.

...

Legoshi was sad and looked like he had been beaten down.

...

Aisling was also starting to get mad.

...

Snake wasn't that surprised at the number of votes.

...

Heavy wasn't really in the mood.

...

And finally, Samus, who was deep into her anger arc, got even deeper into it.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"...Samus and Heavy are safe and still in the game with two votes!"

Samus and Heavy just took it and ate it like it was nothing, which wasn't too far from the truth.

"...it's a weird moment for Snake fans in the audience!"

Snake was starting to think of ways how he could have messed up.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Nah, fuck that, who's safe?" Riley asked.

"You don't want to ask that." Snake stated.

"For the record, Kasumi still voted! Snake isn't voted off, though, also with two votes!"

Snake wiped the sweat off his own brow.

...

...

...

...

...

"Legoshi, you got spooked by an earthquake and have sucked in recent challenges..."

Legoshi just shrugged.

"Aisling, you ate a pepperoni, got mad three times and you end up as a witch..."

"I'm a fae, it's a bit different! And I like the trees, so shut up!"

"...Riley, you're an annoying kid according to a lot of your teammates and also, you swear a lot, so our censors have to work harder!"

"Those niggas are snitches and they still lie!"

"...and finally, Luigi, you did something. I don't exactly know what you did, but it must have been bad!"

"Yeah, what did I do?!" Luigi shouted. "Must be some alliance stuff."

"Bruh, you talking crazy." Riley instantly replied.

"And the first one eliminated is..."

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"...Legoshi with 7 votes, I'm not surprised."

"I'm not surprised! I wasn't exactly spooked because of the earthsquake, I swear there was a guy that told me something!" Legoshi spoke.

"Cool and the second player to be eliminated was..."

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"...Aisling also with 6 votes, kinda surprised!"

"Why go for me! There's bigger villains and stupider people, including one kid that is standing right beside me!" Aisling yelled. "I'm sorry, Brendan and Piccolo-man, but I am out of this island! With a good forest and the worst people ever! Some of them from this place, though, are okay."

"That was a whole speech already! And the last safe contestant is..."

...

...

...

...

...

...

Riley was starting to have a smile, as Luigi was infuriated at the lack of reason for the elimination, not considering the fact that eliminating four different people was really hard.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"...Riley with three has less than Luigi's four votes! Sorry, Luigi, I guess the forces of the Total Drama don't account for your jump!"

"What moves did I-a make? Did something happen to get that happen, because there's no way that this wouldn't happen without an alliance." Luigi demanded quietly.

"Bruh, you got screwed by an alliance, damn! That sucks for you, but I'm about to get my money up!" Riley bragged.

"I was friend with a ton of these guys! I really went pretty far in this game, so I won't be fooled!"

"Uh...can't talk, right, safe from that boat!" Riley just ran out of the situation.

"Luigi, Legoshi and Aisling, the three of you are about to have a wild ride on the Sling-Yacht! With Kasumi taking the front seat!"


Chris was just hanging out on the Dock of Shame with the four eliminated contestants, who were either outraged at their sudden elimination or were accepted of their questionable performance...with Chris taking the time to wait for Chef.

Chef had a way to push the eliminat-ees to the dock, besides one.

"I swear to all that safe that Coachman actually gets what he really does deserve!" Kasumi shouted. "And I think he said something to Coachman!"

"Yeah, that was the guy! Oh my god, when he gets onto the island, I-"

The boat was going real fast and so, another episode was over.

"Audience guys, some episodes aren't dramatic, but this one had some total drama action to boot and a lot of old faces to boost the ratings quite a bit, keep your eyes open for more of...TOTAL DRAMA: ULTIMATE ISLANDS!"


To be continued in Episode 21...where them giants be stepping onto Pahkitew for some ratings and because they really liked the show!

Kasumi Todoh is one of those people who I both really like and have no idea what to do after this and hey, finally the pre-intro guy segement says something true!

Legoshi's quite literally only one mistake from elimination and he did that mistake that was (suspicious) quite detrimental to his game, not even being able to deal with Coachman.

Aisling may be very powerful and very friendly to the animals, but when you're kinda scary, mad and aren't really social with the rest of the cast, you tend to get a target.

Luigi's literally eliminated 'cause I couldn't find a plot to properly work with getting over his fear of not having Daisy without cutting a few characters that would be cool to the story. Sorry, Luigi fans, he ain't that guy.

Totally not because Reiner was forced to do it and some other people just happened to join in to fight him in an unfamiliar island!

Well, person, so expect some wildness with the 52 campers somehow having a way to keep themselves in check, especially with two powerful alliances in the game...or two and a half.

Azula's playing the mostly honest game, because sometimes, all you have to do is win and your vote will mostly swing your way, especially when your allies are a little bit annoying and mostly friendly.

Coachman's trying to be the villain that everyone doesn't think he is and that's actually kinda interesting because of reasons that I can't elaborate on.

Chapter 92: Episode 21-1: Before The Fright...

Summary:

Well, there's no challenge with a Titan, but we do have a challenge that doesn't fit the Christmas spirit at all.
Anyways, here's the preamble with the characters kinda strategizing and trying their best for either the challenge ahead or the challenges ahead.

Chapter Text

Total Drama (X): Ultimate Islands!
Episode 21: Survive A Night Or So
Part 1: Before The Fright...

Sorry that there's no Titans, the producers don't really want their island destroyed nor the show, but Chris has his back-up plan...the contestants get to chill on the island all-day, all-night and all having a good time!

And, uh, nothing else definitely happens, not a revenge scheme on Mikasa by Reiner, not returning faces coming to bring the "kills" or some contestant-betraying action!

And there's no traps to boot and definitely no sleep deprivation

...

...

...

Nah, Chris McLean's never that generous ever.

(Obviously delayed DBD reference aside, let's just friggin' go.)


"Last time on Total Drama X, these guys had the throwback of a lifetime, as they had been through some action, but not some Total Drama action, the Fiery Foxes and Chill Capybaras had to get their teammates, wherever by jumping, kicking stuff or killing mammoths at absurd speeds..."

Mammoths were killed for the sake of Chris' spectacle.

"...they slowly got their team back together for the final challenge, a disaster zone every remaining contestant besides two from each team had to push through and the chill team lost the challenge and Kasumi, while the Foxes...got something."

The Fiery Foxes got a serious deal on some Chris-branded food, which was...definitely received.

"Either way, the votes were as spicy as the other teams' name, as Legoshi, who got spooked, Aisling, who ate a fake disease and Luigi, who apparently did something crazy, got eliminated along with Kasumi, so they were sent out of paradise!"

The four eliminated contestants were shown.

"Today's a day, a day for giants to roam and wreck the competition and a day for the titans of this season to come out and prove their worth and for the big boys to play..."

And then there was the classic zoom-out.

"...on TOTAL DRAMA X: ULTIMATE ISLANDS!"


Sudden title change?

Not to be worried, I just wanted to unify my series into one consistent thing, even if Ultimate Islands is a bit of a door stopper.


Chris was mad for one obvious reason.

He couldn't really use the Titans to scare all of the contestants, mostly because the players who would be Titans would either be stuck between the trees or had better ideas than being stuck on a summer camp potentially stomping on innocent people.

Also, it was war-time and the producers weren't exactly down to deal with the consequences, long story short, lawsuits suck and so does the conflict between Paradis and Marley.

Anyways, other people weren't mad at all, rather excited for the next challenge, mostly because they were on the team that won.

"Can we even get away with this? I mean, Nickelback sucks and Post Malone doesn't suck!" Deadpool remarked, as a true mashup was blasting an obscure part of the forest. "Nah, this is a fanfic, they can't sue us for money we don't have."

"Yeah, that makes a ton of sense. But Chris is in this fic, so we can't do it forever-" Lowain had a red solo cup full of clean water.

This was still Total Drama, but Dante's choice of song stopped that...or lyrics, as someone broke that boombox long ago.

"They say Savage, why you got a twelve car garage, when only HAVE FIFTEEN CARS, BECAUSE WE WANNA BE BIG ROCKSTARS, LIVING IN HILL TOP HOUSES WITH FIFTEEN CARS!" Dante had to shout, since that was the way these guys were feeling.

"Not gonna lie, as much as it was 'wowowow', the fact that it was Nickelback, though, is a little bit of a bummer. Still a sick mashup, dude." Rock praised the heck out of Dante's sudden tone switch.

"Who needs 15 cars, when you can take the train everywhere?" Iori commented, not even in a bad mood.

"What, you don't want the wind rustling in your hair, speeding?" Rock was genuinely confused, as Dante raised an eyebrow.

Iori took a breath and said...

"No, who would want fifteen damn cars?"

"I would, Iori, gotta have some fun." Dante instantly replied.

"Look, the mashup was good and I still don't need 15 cars." Iori remarked. "Anyways, I'm gonna fuck off!"

"Er-uh, buzzkill!" JFK shouted.

JFK, Iori, Dante, Rock, Deadpool, Lowain, Kyo (hidden behind a tree that Iori's deliberately ignoring), Pinstripe Potoroo, Sakura, and finally, Michiru were listening to the very hilarious mashups of two artists who would be cool with each other.


As for some of the ladies of the Foxes, they were up to their own set of fun stuff aside from technically legal karaoke, holed up in the arts and crafts place, putting their creativity to the test.

Mostly Rapunzel, who was finally done with one project that she was not smiling about and Hsien-Ko, who was trying to reach a thing with Min-Min's arms.

"Finally, I got everyone on this weird thing we're all doing! Now I can relax and find a way to beat that old man!" Rapunzel showed a portrait of Min Min.

"Nice, was the first portrait of yourself?" Min Min asked, her arms still struggling to reach a knife.

"Nope, it took me a long while just to do that without getting embarrassed."

"Oh, cool, yeah, just..."

Min Min instanly got smacked down to the ground the recoil of her other arm, completely with a face smack, as Hsien-Ko got the knife back and accidentally stepped on the stretchy arms that were pain, yet Min Min held back her screams.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" Hsien-Ko asked.

"...No." Min Min answered. "Can I just get out some help?"

"Yeah, we'll carry you...together!" Rapunzel stood up instantly, ready to help a fellow lady out. "Lady Min Min, let's get you healed!"

"Does someone have healing powers?" Hsien-Ko immediately asked, as Min Min groaned some more. "She need some armed help!"

"Help, say no more! I've got the powers to heal like a villain does!" Giovanni immediately stood up, preparing one of his best shots.

Needless to say, it was a little bit chaotic in there, as Min Min promptly dodged the hot ball of soup that came her way and it managed to hit Mai, who basically fanned it away and let it drop to the floor.

Giovanni was disappointed and the rest was history, as he went for his second go and this time, it hit Min Min's face and...it was still hot soup, as her eyes weren't having it.

Despite this, there was two people that were sure that the situation was going to go well, in spite of Mai being ready to fight the wannabe villain with her own moves...

...Pit and Miko were genuinely looking at each other, as the tween angel and the teen gamer had to ask one more important question in the corners of the arts and crafts area.

"Do you really believe I'm 1200 years old? Because that's a bit messed up if so." Pit said.

"Yeah...this is weird. Where do you wanna take this?"

"I don't know!"

"I don't know either!"

Pit and Miko stopped for a second to realised that Min Min's soup intake wasn't really healing her arms, as they were thinking about something.

"I mean, I look like a 12 year old and I'm like older than...than...some very old wizard dude and you're actually 16!" Pit said. "Wow, this is going to be complicated."

"Yeah, it is...or it could not be." Miko stated. "We kinda kissed, yeah, but we always came together to play some games. You wanna get your game on?"

"I mean, it's where most of the guys are probably at. And-" Pit looked away from Miko to see that Min Min was...healing?

"-We're in some wacky thing and Chris probably has a crazy challenge."

"YES, your gaming destruction's inevitable." Miko said. "In Splatoon."

"Try me, I do Nintendo!"

And just like that, Pit and Miko were about to game, Rapunzel and Hsien-Ko regretted letting Giovanni help, Tifa actually threw some herbs at Min Min's arms and Giovanni was proud of himself for trying something different.

*Min Min's confessional*

Min Min's eyes were a little bit dizzy.

"I don't want to eliminate Giovanni despite him kinda messing up my eyesight, because he's definitely a nicer guy than any villain I've met or seen. Coyle's kinda scarier on TV than up close, though."

*Confessional cut*


Well, now it's time for the main alliance besides one who was wearing a sombrero to be up in the higher reaches of Pahkitew and the other who wore a sombrero that was clearly burnt in places.

"What's with the burning hats?" Nicole suspiciously asked.

"Don't ask, lady, it was well-earned!" Pinstripe bragged.

"Well, why are they actually burning?" Azula asked more forcefully.

"Us dudes did some spicy bets and uh...the hats got hit by the bet."

Pinstripe and Iori just looked at each other like they had done something that they instantly regretted, as Azula chuckled at the foolishness and looked at Yumeko like she had done something to spur it.

Which was true.

"Yumeko, you should stop putting ridiculous bets with results that will only get you caught in the throes of a well-planned attack. We actually need a strategy to order to win because like or not, Coachman orchestrated almost all of last night's elimination." Azula explained. "And I could only stand there, as our team won the challenge."

"So, you agree that I'm good for sending Legoshi home with a single whisper." Coachman was quite the bored man. "And that you're-"

"For the record, you're still terrible at almost everything else. In order to turn it around, you'll have to be better than donkey lettuce man." Azula explained, as Nicole and Iori oohed at the insult. "So, do something about it."

"But I cannot do whatever I did yesterday by being attached to your relatively useless ass!"

"...Then try it doing it within this alliance, which would be more impressive." Azula answered, practically instantly. "Anyways, someone needs to be targeted on this team, as there's more than a few people that don't do anything."

"Really? I think the people that we have, no matter how stupid they are, are the only reason why we're still safe." Coachman argued, quite hilariously.

"I do not have to like someone in order to believe that they are worth something, which you have none of..." Azula said. "Yumeko, please tell me you have something useful."

"There's a big bunch of people that are teaming up on both teams to do...something. I don't exactly know." Yumeko answered, leaving the answer oddly vague.

Azula knew what was up, Iori and Nicole just wanted the arguing match to be over and Pinstripe didn't exactly have that much to say...well, that much was definitely correct.

"Great, that's a total of nothing! Mister donkey lettuce man over here practically controlled the elimination like it was nothing!" Pinstripe shouted. "Lady of dead empire, what's your damage?"

"Dominated in the challenge...simple as-"

"Okay, okay...clearly we have different priorities. Azula's focused on winning all of the time and I am focused on moving forward in this game...oh well!"

Coachman and Pinstripe left the conversation like they had a fashion festival to get to and they wanted to be on time and say some words to the haters...or hater in this case.

Azula, Iori, Nicole and Yumeko kinda saw the obvious move.

"Wow, they even have a friendship! I'm not that surprised, though." Nicole said.

"But that is actually quite surprise?"

*Azula's confessional*

The firebender was anticipating the mad, mad war within the same team.

"All that boasting and he still made his move very obvious. What will you do when I actually come for you?" Azula asked. "Will you crack like a prison worker or rise like my worthless brother who needs my advice?"

*Confessional cut*


Muscle Man was just eating the very questionable food angrily, as Catalina was getting a mean look at the very nervous Tiana and Tanya wondered how she managed to get of all people.

Riley Freeman AKA Lil Breezy.

Not really much of a genius, but definitely a fighter, a gun kid and more importantly, can bypass the censors at will and is currently about his burgeoning rap career.

Or something.

"Yeah, we got this shit in the bag!" Riley shouted, being the only one that was at least positive. "We dropped four homies and they sucked!"

"Bro, how do you even know that they suck?" Muscle Man asked. "Two of those eliminated guys are kinda incredible."

"Bruh, they ain't, but this team has got me." Riley said.

*Tanya's confessional*

Tanya was not pleased.

"The second biggest mistake was not letting Riley get swung voted on because he's quite the insubordinate dumbass. Additional, his bars are terrible...it'll probably show up. The biggest mistake was not eliminating him in the dodgeball challenge."

*Yuri's confessional*

The karate girl was just punching a...punching bag.

"Seriously, someone needs to come in and help wrap up this guy's rap!" Yuri said. "And time in the competition!"

*Confessional cut*

In spite of the two confessionals, Riley was about to drop some.

"Uh, you guys are gonna win and I'm gonna get paid! I don't care about who's in, you bouta got played...I'm trying my best and y'all not liking it?"

"No! What's with the sudden attitude switch? We lost." Yuri told him, ready to throw down with a child. "No thanks to you."

"Bitch, get out of my face? I didn't do anything to slow your butt down and I'm not gonna snitch on you 'cause you're strong as hell!"

"Shut up!"

It was not nice, not especially for Samus, who was looking towards Snake for a little bit of advice or Catalina, who got up and promptly pimp slapped the heck of the kid from Woodcrest.

The couple were doing a strategy thing.

"How do we vote him out?" Samus asked. "He's clearly not playing honestly."

"I actually want him out because he's a nine-year old kid on Total Drama and that could not have helped him at all. Look at him, he's obviously in an alliance that wants to drop him any minute." Snake quietly explained, as Samus looked around the people that were interested.

Catalina wasn't there anymore, but Tanya just facepalmed and Muscle Man said...something.

"Snooping around looking for potential alliances to be in?"

"Pretty much." Snake remarked. "I just hope he doesn't mess up this challenge."

"I hope he does."

"That wouldn't be very wise."

Samurai Jack got a some looks from the couple.

"I was listening the whole time, I apologise."

"Don't worry about it, you're clearly a survivor." Samus stated, not so worried about it.

Soon enough, three of some storng players were keeping things quiet, as Tanjiro was wondering about something...smelly, sniffing quite the particular smell and he didn't exactly know he was particuarly unnerved by the sense of it.

But he had to find out where it came from and so he just kinda booked it out of here.

"-Oh, I shouldn't be that surprised. And I do know that this isn't good...at all." Samurai Jack asked.

"Of course, it isn't and Tanjiro's probably very likely near the top of that list." Samus stated. "And that's if Riley doesn't get himself eliminated."

"...Yes." Samurai Jack said. "Wait, where is the demon slayer?"

"That's a really good question. He sniffed something and immediately left."

"Hopefully, it's not who I think it is."

The trio were plain worried, as they were in here with better things to do...besides sniff out a demon slayer with better smell than they individually had, as the rest of the team were still...

..."Bruh, what are you even talking about, you're still pretty good!" Kyo tried to motivate some guys...

...in a loser state, but it was no time to be a loser.


Speaking of losers, Rock and Clover weren't those and they were certainly hanging on the top of the trees, doing the one thing that a white man and a white girl would do.

Espionage or something, as Coachman was randomly walking around the place to clear his mind.

"Uh, why are you looking at the old guy?" Rock asked. "He's like a supervillain, but he sucks, so what's the big deal, babe?"

"You said it. He's, like, a boring supervillain and I know he's not because he's stupid!" Clover explained, as Rock's mind lit up with so many possibilities.

"Oh, I got it!"

"Yeah, you're lucky that you're not...looking at your bully!"

Rock definitely noticed that Clover was hiding something, but he didn't really know what it was, only that it allowed him to be on the top of trees.

"Cool. Why the old guy?" Rock asked. "He doesn't seem like a genius."

"...Because, hello, I wanna know how to win three million-"

Rock definitely noticed something else, as the tree was shorter and Clover was in the middle of something

"-dollars. Is that Deadpool?"

"No way!"

And just like that, the tree fell down and Rock hugged the trees and Clover just jumped down and landed like she didn't jump from a tree in a coniferous forest, which was pretty fuckin' tall, as Deadpool and Squirrel Girl wondered what was up with the couple.

Rock was very mad, but he wasn't about to swing on a man that instantly healed from having a tree fall on top of him.

"Yeah, it is, finally back after one episode! How are you doing?" Deadpool asked.

"...Good?" Rock asked. "How are you even alive?"

"Good question, ask my self-healing powers that killed my good looks."

"Dude, don't teach me that. Anyways, we were looking at that Coachman...man, but we lost him and fell down this tree and then your arm was like that." Rock just said, more motivated than ever. "Anyways, you wanna catch an old man?"

"Heck yeah, I can't wait to be plot relevant!" Deadpool bragged.

"Nice, I guess." Squirrel Girl answered.


The four of them may have been looking for an old man, well, Crimson was there and she was excited to hunt down an old man, which would be way easier than literally anything else.

And then they ran into Tanjiro...seven hours later, when the sun was starting to go down and there was definitely a challenge on the way.

"Serious question? Why are you guys with me, I'm on the team with the frozen animal." Tanjiro asked.

"Do you want to hunt down a supervillain, man?"

"I don't know what I'm smelling." Tanjiro was very confused.

"Good enough for us. This team is terrible, like, in a high school mean girl way." Crimson answered, as Tanjiro just shrugged his hardest. "But, like, you don't have to be with us."

Six people were still hunting down an old man, one of them on the other team, one being the third Deadpool, one not being Deadpool and still very comedic and one of them genuinely excited to take down a senior citizen.

*Tanjiro's confessional*

The demon slayer was confused.

"I'm pretty sure that we had no reason to search for six hours, but my friends are strategizing, there's a bunch of people that are really mean and the rest of them are..." Tanjiro was considering his options. "...actually, what is with these guys?"

*Squirrel Girl's confessional*

The brown-haired superhero was on top of the toilet.

"I could switch teams, but I've got a lot of friends on this team and Tanjiro's canonically bad at lying...apparently, Deadpool's a reliable source...'cause he's a homie."

*Confessional cut*

Tanjiro just stopped them for a second, as the good majority of the group realised that they had wasted a lot of time doing nothing and he was definitely one of them.

"I think we're lost in finding an old man!" Rock shouted.

"Yeah, he knew and, like, we get swept up in some narrative. That's fine." Crimson then just walked somewhere. "Bye."

"Cool! Anyways, you wanna just get lost?" Rock asked Clover. "Because that's kinda what we've been doing for a whole buncha hours!"

"Not really! I really look like I've been lost for days." Clover complained, her looks quite a bit worse for wear. "Besides, I'm pretty sure that we missed whatever Chef cooked up for lunch."

"Oh, sick." Rock stated. "Wait, where did everybody go?"

'

Where did everybody go during this normal sunset? Where did Chris McLean go?

Inside the mess hall, where something was rumbling with the 52 players that were reading something very important that was both oddly onimous and bizarrely relaxing to almost everyone.

Besides two people that were trying to get out of the cabin, one guy that probably could tell you the secret to his own movie, Leshawna and Sammy and unsurprisingly, the man that got "hunted" by six goofballs.

He only got the bizzarely relaxing part.

"Wait, why is there just a giant fuckin' poster with two things written on it?" Catalina asked. "Is Chris deciding to be funny."

"Probably, but it's also the key to today's challenge." Tails asked. "This is kinda like the horror movie challenge, except they already used horror movies."

Catalina and Tails deifnitely noticed one thing on the massive piece of paper.

EIGHT O'CLOCK.

And look at that now...it was eight o'clock.

"Heya dudes, I wish me and Chef could come here to warn about all of the dangers that will befall you tonight, but I'll announce the challenge from a safe location!" Chris announced. "All you have to do is survive until 6am without being caught or knocked out by some more party-crashers who stopped the original challenge that I had planned!"

There was certainly a pause to take in the effect.

"The team who wins either has the most survivors, beat down those guys or is able to escape!" Chris said. "Chef, book it, those guys will never catch-"

And just like that, the announcement got cut off completely, as a good majority of the contestants were plainly spooked by the 20th challenge in the season or even had a reaction.

"If it's real, this guy deserves to be on some list." Tiana asked. "We might die."

"Normally, I would say that you're crazy, but I swear challenge 13 was real stupid, so I ain't putting it past him!" Leshawna complained.

"Honestly, I probably would."

"REALLY?!"

"That's a genuine question from a genuine woman." JFK asked. "Leshawna, we could die and I'm still-"

"Shut up for real, please. What are we doing?" Leshawna asked. "...I know that Chris is getting lazy."

"I watched Island a buncha times and er-uh, this is very different."

*Coachman's confessional*

He was laughing.

"Honestly, as much as I want to prove my alliance wrong and establish a new alliance, I actually have better things to do like find a way to mess around with these 'killers' because...there really isn't a plan, yet." Coachman explained.

"And honestly, I really do need a plan right now."

*Confessional cut*

The few similarities aside, there was one more thing that needed to be done or two more things that were genuinely looked at by the two members of each team, who was looking out for something.

"Bruh, it's not like that challenge at all!" Deadpool stated.

"But it does share a few similarities." Sol said. "Pretty creative, if you ask me."

"Eh, so-" Lowain said, before more than a few interns hopped on a boat. "-How strong are those guys?"

"Probably very strong, Lowain!" Sokka shouted. "Intern dudes, you can beat those guys, right?!"

Kurapika just quickly beckoned the boat to speed off, as Entrapta couldn't stop smiling, Axl wasn't impressed and even Azwel put on the best freaked out face that he could.

And the interns...were off, as Lowain, Sokka, Sol and Deadpool realised that this would normally be the time to shine for the interns that would the dirty deed of putting making the contestants be dead by daylight.

"You couldn't let the opportunity slip?" Deadpool asked.

"Yeah, ignore your imagination." Sol just grabbed Deadpool.


Leshawna had experience, Clover had seen TDI too many times...like a good chunk of the players from the Fiery Foxes, as there was a giant easel, a few pages of paper and one commanding man.

For some reason, they were looking to her for advice.

"Look, I don't care what you guys do. All you have to do is not die, can't be that hard!" Leshawna shouted. "Anyone, got a strategy?"

"Aw, heck yeah! I've seen all of the horror movies! Goodbye Man, Bloodbath 4: From The Bottom, Friday Warriors, Luna of La Llorona-" Deadpool bragged. "-Point is, you don't mess around in here."

"I don't know, seems like some people don't do anything but mess around." Leshawna said.

"Oh yeah! I bet Pit, Rock and JFK are doing a whole thing together, Uraraka, Mystique Sonia, Clover and Sakura are thinking of ways to survive!" Deadpool remarked. "You know, 'cause they're gone!"

"You gonna disappear, too?"

"Way ahead of ya, lady!" Deadpool then stayed true to his word, as nine of the Fiery Foxes were gone...and the rest had much better strategies...or normally would have.

Sol didn't really step up to the plate, yet, since he had been alive way longer than Crimson, who had some kind of expertise in looking like a horror movies and knowing a lot about them.

"Do not do dumb stuff." Crimson said. "Like, go alone, go into random places without looking, listen to Deadpool, like, don't any of stuff...but that happened, so whatever."

Crimson may have been disappointed, but no-one really cared about that, as it wasn't obvious.

"But this isn't a movie, so I don't think it'll be that easy to catch us." Azula said. "Whatever a movie is."

"It is a series of pictures put together with sound to make a narrative, I assume." Basil explained, as there was a lot of thumbs up. "Figuring out a way to survive should be the first thing we do and the second thing is revealing who the so-called 'killers' are."

Azula didn't really have anything to say, as that was finally a good plan.

Coachman had better things to do apparently, as Pinstripe actually went with him.

"Incredible plan, but unfortunately, we've got more than a few unfriendly faces that I can control!" Chris remarked, as he wasn't really announcing it, but he was in a hidden place. "Heck, some of these guys may be a little familiar to some of our crazier players."

"This thing ain't self-destructing if the heat death of the universe comes." Chef asked, as the two were back in the control room with a bunch of seats.

The two hosts were ready to set loose their temporary villains.

*Azula's confessional*

"In here, we should work as a well-oiled ship that sails through the waters that actually does thing. Apparently, some people don't do that."

Azula actually did a look.

"This team will eventually lose. And they'll lose until we have half of the people here and those Capybaras still have that Water Tribe boy!"

*Confessional cut*


Speaking of those Capybaras, there wasn't even that many people in the cabins, thanks to the entirely different approach that the team were taking of there only being one third in the cabin and the rest doing whatever.

"...Yeah, we don't really need a plan to survive. All we need to do is have our teammates find a way to either hide or activate the conditions to make it stupid easy." Cassie said. "Which is going to be hard."

"It is, but it's not impossible! We've got a responsible bunch of contestants in here and uh, they're doing whatever!" Tails shouted nervously. "Let's just hold out together."

"Not a bad idea."

"It's the best that we have, really."

"We do really have faith in our friends, right? Because we didn't really tell them what to do." Samus dismissively stated. "And they're doing random stuff."

"Gonna be honest, Samus, it's weird that you don't exactly like the team." Tanjiro stated. "They're all capable of incredible things, if you let me do incredible things."

"I'm only here because the toilets farted over." Samus said. "I'm going somewhere else."

"Yeah, Chris can't kill our team spirit!" Tanjiro shouted, as Tails, Yuri, Heavy and Cassie raised a fist symbolically.

*Cassie Cage's confessional*

"I really don't believe that our team spirit's technically alive, but it does exist, which why I put hope in Tanjiro. He's strong, solid and really bad at lying, which mean he's going to make enemies eventually." Cassie stated. "Also, Chris, your scares are mediocre."

*Confessional cut*

Chris definitely heard that confessional.

"My lady, you're going to be disappointed at how bad the scares are...for you guys, because I'm going to watching this in 4K with Chef. After the break, anyways."

Chef and Chris were ready to watch a compliation of screw-ups.


WOO, no titans at all, so that means no Reiner and certainly no...Beast Titan fuckery (I'm joking about Reiner, tho), so uh, enjoy the survival challenge that will take a bit longer than anyone would expect.

As though Total Drama: Ultimate Islands wouldn't find a way to torture these guys, since these guests (that may include Reiner) are real qualified to send that torture down on the cast of 52 homies.

Chris and Chef do try and honestly, Coachman and Pinstirpe's about to have a bizzare adventure and so will JFK's crew.

Chapter 93: The Infinitely Ultimate Christmas Special. (COMPLETE EDITION)

Summary:

Interrupting the scares, it's a total crossover Christmas with the connection of Ultimate Islands and the Infinite fanfic series...

...featuring the contestants from Infinite 1, Infinite 2 and Bon Voyage that aren't in Infinite 3 aside from three dudes who are both very important and probably could make the trip to our universe's Pahkitew and the remaining dudes in this season, to have wacky times and fun dealings with each other.

Chapter Text

TD:UI presents...
The Infinitely Ultimate Christmas Special

Unlike on FFN.net, this is in its whole form and after an episode that is yet to be spoiled. and thanks to Memeking for letting me use his characters and honestly, I hope that you guys like the Christmas in August vibe.

Because that's literally what's happening today and yes, Chris McLean may or may not be in this episode for a long time, but the Infinite 1, 2 and even the Bon Voyage contestants are in for a good crossover time!

HONESTLY, I know that the Christmas Special is actually late and that on FFN.net, this takes place after Episode 21, but I won't spoil anything.

Truly, this was one of the Christmas Specials of all time...but it hasn't really happened yet, as Edgeworth, Deadpool and Waluigi (from the actual roster) did manage to show up...even if one of them was late!

Be warned, THIS is a long one as expected, as two massive fanfics (one in size and one in terms of reputation) come together to celebrate the Lord's Birth (maybe.)


It was snowing in August (It had actually started in June and since the previous challenge was real spooky, some of the contestants got some time to de-freak themselves out.)

Sure, it wasn't the first day in August, but mind you, the eliminated contestants got the long end of the stick during the previous misplaced Christmas Special.

"Eh, you know how it is. It snows for no reason, we have a good time!" Leshawna shouted.

"Why is that how it is, though?" Kipo asked. "Chris McLean probably has some crazy challenge lined up for us."

"...Yeah, you're right."

"He's one heck of a sadist and a bit crazy, too!"

"I already know that. You just wanted to tell me that Chris sucks?"

Leshawna and Kipo were silent before the latter realized what her actual topic was.

"Oh yeah, why is it so warm in spite of the snow?" Kipo asked, her fur obviously working over time.

"It's not and I know because I'M FREEZING!" Clover came in shivering, as she sat down with the other two ladies. "Why does it have to be so cold? Why can he make it so cold?"

Leshawna and Kipo just didn't answer, as it was obvious to a now very mad and very confused Clover, as the place was snowing and the host was very not generous to the players in the house.

"Man, Chris, can you help a girl out here?" Rock asked.

"I don't know, it's gonna melt the very real snow!" Clover just pulled out the hairdryer. "Look at that-"

"Look at...whoa, it is real!"

There was just a melted spot on the grass that was surrounded by snow, as the four of them were just looking at the spot on the ground and they all realised that it was a real snow day.


Dante and Bayonetta were having a dance off to songs that Chris probably has to pay for now in the middle of the mess hall, since...it was quite the space to have a whole dance contest in the very Christmassy spirit.

Dante was keeping it Jackson-style and Bayonetta kept it real to herself, but the contest was still relatively close.

"Oh, oh, oh, get em, Dante! Get her, Dante!" Deadpool shouted. "Get into smash!"

"Shut up, please, Bayonetta's handing her ass." Sol whispered to Deadpool, who didn't care.

"Smash her!" Deadpool exclaimed. "...I don't have anything to say."

"Thanks." Sol answered with a smile.

Sol and Deadpool were firmly on the demon hunter's side, as the team that was entirely behind Bayonetta was just either saying "Yo!" or doing something else to the music.

Bayonetta was spinning and Dante was the epitome of dirty dancing.

"Seriously, why are you into this? Those two look like strippers." Catalina complained.

"Because it is a fun thing from two people who really deserve this. Nothing less and there's not much to be had on this show." Tanya answered. "Also, do you see me cheering?"

"No. Can I go now?" Catalina asked...

...because Tanya actually moved herself towards the spicy Latina, as Catalina did the same thing away from the young commander, who scoffed at the cheers.

"Dance your heart out, bitch!" Catalina exclaimed.

"Don't worry, I already am!" Bayonetta was still beating Dante slightly.

And the dance was still continuously happening for another minute, as they pointed their (empty) guns at each other, as they were both real friendly and real determined to prove who was the better hunter.

"Hey, that was really sweet, but whatever challenge happens today is one I'm going to win!" Dante exclaimed.

"Good luck with that because I'm not dealing with a crazy old man with his crazy old strategies." Bayonetta remarked.

Dante and Bayonetta were slowly moving away from each other with sincere smiles, as the rivalry was as hot as ever and so were the moves and of course, the MC was a neutral party.

Well, there's two of them because Lowain and Deadpool looked like they'd be good MCs and they were looking at each other, as Dante and Bayonetta were both shrugging at their own arguments.

"Bruh, look at her, she's very cool, she can dance like no tomorrow and honestly, she doesn't get caught with old people who are crazy!" Lowain shouted.

"Come on, fella, as much as she has the stats, is she in Total Drama Everything...forget I asked, but Dante has fighting game experience, has a brother that beats his ass and is consistently cool!" Deadpool bragged. "...And he's currently beating up the old man."

"WHAT DID I DO?!" Coachman screamed from the outside, as Kyo slapped him on the outside.

Dante and Bayonetta were just waiting for the answer, as the two referees were looking at each other and laughing at the obvious result.

"Bruh, Bayonetta wins by a bit. I'm sorry, Dante, but she danced better!" Deadpool knew the results, as Bayonetta winked at the demon hunter. "Hey, maybe, this is going to lead to a life-long rivalry."

Dante just scoffed at the witch, as he sat back down at the table, borderline chillaxing with her team, as he wasn't mad at all...not even remotely miffed as he let his team say their words.

The problem really was that there weren't many words to be said from his team with the dance-off, as there was a ton of claps for the demon hunting demon.

"Good job out there, Dante, you somehow didn't embarrass yourself." Sol remarked. "That being said you were never going to beat Bayo."

"I kinda knew that, but there were fun times to be had all around!" Dante said.

"What do you mean fun times? There are no fun times with the enemy around in this hut and more importantly, you lost the dance." Azula answered seriously, like Dante and Sol were actually paying attention to him. "Dante, focus yourself, this is a game."

"A game where my ass is being hounded by the elderly. And a game where you haven't made any moves yet." Dante said.

"I don't have any moves to make."

Dante, Sol, Iori, Uraraka, Clover and Sakura all looked at her with scepticism.

"I really don't, I'm just warning Dante."

"Alrighty, then." Sakura answered. "I swear, Chris and his challenges, though-"

There was a ding that everyone dreaded that came over the tannoy, as it meant that Chris pulled some more stuff out of his butt to entertain the masses and torture these campers.

"Campers, meet me at the docks for a very, very special event! Seriously, it's like a crossover event!" Chris announced over the tannoy.

"Woooo, Spinel, I'm on that season with sixty or something people!" Deadpool shouted...from the tannoy, which didn't weird out the Deadpool that was in the room. "Speak to ya-"

And the tannoy immediately shut off mysteriously.

*Kyo's confessional*

He sighed.

"Gonna be honest, since there's a bunch of people I've talked and the best alliance of time that I lead, I haven't caught on whatever crossover thing is happening." Kyo answered. "The responsibilities of being a big man."

*Deadpool's confessional*

The merc with a mouth was excited.

"Aw yeah, it's time for the second crossover event of the year...sure it's been like a few weeks since the last one in our time and almost a year in real time, but it's Infinite! There's another me that I want to talk to!" Deadpool shouted. "But I wonder if he's mad that I'm not a main player."

*Confessional cut*


There was definitely one question from both casts that shared the fact that they got pranked by Cruise Chris and that there were two Deadpools, who immediately mingled right away.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!"

Asked by Susie and Riley at the same time.

"...I'm gonna be honest, I have no idea why these guys decided to come here, but they're still our guests! Total Drama: Ultimate Islands peeps meet the Infinite peeps." Chris announced. "I would have a challenge for you, but for some reason, all of them keep on getting pushed into actual episodes!"

The host with the most sighed.

"Man, these producers and their standards."

"I doubt it's that considering that some of the challenges that hosted your casts are certainly illegal." The grey-haired (despite his youth) prosecutor stated. "And more importantly, it is apparently a Christmas Special."

"How, Edgeworth? It's not even close to Christmas, sure this might air in December, but-"

"But nothing! We finally get a break and some of these guys get to trip out seeing their other selves...again." Infinite Deadpool suggested.

"Yeah and this thing's going to be uploaded really close to Christmas." Islands Deadpool said. "So, touche you."

"..."

Chris didn't even have anything worthwhile to say, as he had better things to do like introduce the cast.

"The guys from Infinite that aren't in Infinite 3 are in this Christmas party, dude...plus Edgeworth and Deadpool and trust me, there's already enough people here, so...there's intros to be done! That guy's Edgeworth, we've got another Reg, another Nicole, another Terry and the most annoying man of all time-"

"My name is King Harkinian and I demand dinner!" A stocky middle-aged man who was both a meme and a king shouted. "You promised dinner!"

"I don't think he did. But did we sorta get an introduction." Glass Joe answered, being a skinny french man with lean muscles and boxing gloves.

"-and also a dead contestant."

"Oh, yeah, that's why I've got some people that are mourning me! Besides, he went out like a badass...like he should." Islands Giovanni was even shedding his own tear.

"He was the coolest Giovanni of all time, man!"

"And also a bunch of other people that you guys should be cool with! Let's just get this rolling!" Chris announced. "Good TV wasn't made in one day."

"And it especially wasn't made by any Chris McLean's in the multiverse." Susie said, being...edgy Barney as a teenage girl with an axe and all that.

"Yeah, now that's a Christmas fact." Kyo remarked. "Azula, you're right, let's focus on the challenge."

Azula was silent, as there was many faces to introduce each other and immediately, there was much hilarity to be had, as Chris McLean went away to sort out the rest of this season's wild, wild challenges.


Ilda and Uraraka's conversation went as they expected in the now re-open and opened up cafeteria.

"...So, wait, this season is actually real and there was about a hundred or so contestants at the start?" Ilda asked. "And I was home here?"

"Yeah. Oh yeah, how are you so used to other universe's Total Dramas?" Uraraka asked. "We just hung with some of the Cruise guys?"

"Huh, just them? I am pleased to make acquaintance with you, Uraraka!"

"Whoa, whoa, slow down, we're only sorta strangers here!" Uraraka asked. "It's not that complicated...but we did start with way too many people here."

"That does not make a lot of sense. Why was there so many people?" Ilda asked. "The challenges must have been really long for all of you and the conditions are terrible and must have been more terrible at the start."

"Okay, Ilda...I just want to know...how did you beat that Gijra guy?" Uraraka nervously asked, accidentally hitting a sore spot.

"How did you beat a demon that sent you to sleep!"

Rather questionably, as Ilda was steaming and Uraraka was nervous.

"Geez, louise, way to bring up a sore spot! 'Sides, the main couple from Infinite are out doing crazy SCP missions and they probably have the best hangout situation of all time! You know, being alone." Lowain just said to...

...Waluigi, who was done with whatever he was talking about.

"Are you crazy, they're-"

"Dude, I'm talking about literal hangouts, like literally!"

"...Oh." Waluigi just realised, as Lowain just was drinking some...thing. "Wow, the food's here just as bad."

"Yeah, don't we know it?"

And then there was silence for a good few seconds before-

"So, I heard you two are cool with each other? Is that right?" Sokka just jumped into the conversation. "Man, our season's better than yours for...the amount of craziness not being as much."

"Uh, what about next season?" Waluigi asked grumpily.

Sokka just chuckled, as Lowain just held his shoulder.

"Let's not talk about next season." Lowain answered with a sombre mood.

"Waluigi bets he can handle this season! Just needs a bit of cheating stuff!"

Sokka and Lowain just shrugged, as Waluigi didn't know that he wasn't even wrong at this point in this game of islands.

And in other news...the Smashers were smashing.

"I definitely remember there being an announcer, but I guess this will do!" Tails announced. "Reg from Infinite, you've...had some experiences I can tell. Since I was there with Kyo...I'd rather not talk about them."

"Really? It's not that big of a deal." Infinite Reg answered, as Islands Reg was being a menace on the sticks. "But let's just say your Reg kinda has it easy."

"He nearly got murdered twice, so that's something...I'm not-" Tails wanted to finish that sentence.

"Seriously, don't worry about it. I've got a lot of things to talk about like going to Hogwarts, going to the Rapture, being modified into a super fighting robot, you know that type of stuff." Infinite Reg had a lot to talk about.

"Whoa, chill, Tails' friend is still right here! Calm your butt down, imposter, clone or whatever." Yuri butted in mid-conversation.

"He's from an AU Total Drama crossover, me and our Reg's still cool, right?" Tails said.

"Right! I just lost!" Islands Reg answered, being beaten on the sticks by the Ice Climbers. "Isn't there a you from Endless or something."

"Uh, obviously, I definitely knew that!" Yuri huffed. "So, anyways, I'm the cooler karate girl?" Yuri asked, as there was immediate silence.

The normally jovial Ice Climbers had their mouths agape.

The very much confused, yet understanding trio of Meggy, Miko and Android 18 weren't ready to answer this one, as Sakura kicked in the door.

Yuri looked at Sakura, who had better things to do with Susie.

"Sakura, who's better?! You or me! Since we had a ton of challenges and we did a ton of things together, let's just get some rating!" Yuri said.

"Probably her since she's a survivor and consistently...alright." Waluigi pointed to Sakura.

Nearly everybody in the room pointed to Sakura, including the tough monster herself, as Yuri was a bit mad at the suggestion that she was in second place.

"Come on, let's be serious! I'd be ready to get top 8 compared to her top 20-something!" Yuri declared.

"Sorry, anyone who is shouting is probably some big-headed player who gets sent home early." 18 answered.

"Thanks? Do you want to train together?" Sakura asked, defusing the spunkier karate girl. "Susie's got an axe and some deadly moves."

"...I guess so." Yuri said. "For the record, I'm gonna end up tougher than you."

"Now, that's what I like to see! You two are going to get messed up!"

Speaking of the tournament...

...Pit was obviously the TO, but that didn't stop him from fighting...

...Miko has gotten upset by the weirdly distinct duo of...

...Popo and Nana, having been only in Infinite 1 and taking their co-ordination to the next level...

...Deadpool, because of course...

...Infinite Deadpool, because also of course...

...Riley, who was fucking shit up, nigga.

...Meggy, who was now up against Riley AKA Lil Breezy AKA Young Link Ultimate main from Atlanta.

And finally, for some odd reason, Sora, who was doing a few things, as he got pounded into the ground by Meggy and her...Luigi.

"Wow, you really play like a mean girl! Even if you're not mean or something!" Sora answered, as he saw Meggy frown. "Good games."

"Yeah,.good games, good games!" Meggy shouted. "Alright, it's your turn, Riley!"

"Yeah, bitch! It's time, you ain't seen nothing yet!" Riley declared. "You're not a bitch, it's just a thing that I say."

"...Okay, may the best fighter win." Meggy just shook whatever the kid said off.

"You know, it's me." Riley said.

What mattered was that they were not the best of gamers, hell Meggy kinda sucked at Smash Bros and Riley kinda didn't, which was kinda weird for the result of the match, as Meggy just shrugged.

"Well, you got a good win on me." Meggy answered. "That being said...why do you swear so much?"

"Can't really help, bro, it's my condition." Riley said, as Pit glared at him. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

*Android 18's confessional*

"As much as Riley is a kid...he does swear a lot and also is the most annoying person that I've seen here by far ! Apparently annoying enough to both get the metaphorical and literal beatdown from some people." 18 said. "I'd hate to be him right now."

*Meggy's confessional*

She wasn't that scared.

"I don't get why Riley swears so much and I don't know why Pit was hating on him so much. Must be some kind of issue or something." Meggy said. "And I think Popo and Nana somehow won it all."

*Pit's up close and personal confessional*

And then he went backwards.

"...Did Miko notice me? Because I'm fine and not mad at all." Pit stated, not very mad. "Also, Popo and Nana beat me wtih some killer techniques and we're going to have to learn that."

* Confessional cut*


Where was Coachman, Pinstripe and Tanya in all of this? Being ignored because...actually, why were they ignored by the general Infinite cast even including the more controversial people?

Simply put, the former of the trio did not put on a good impression at the previous (displaced in time) Total Drama Christmas Party, since he was kinda stuck in the corner trying to put some payback on Azula.

And getting dunked into the fruit punch, as Azula was definitely the legend of turning some idiot's plans against themselves.

"I swear you said that there was a vampire guy." Pinstripe said. "Oh, so that's why you were missing!"

"Please shut up, my friend. I do not want to talk about it and please tell me that it's not him." Coachman stated. "Go away, bothersome vampire."

"THAT'S DIO, boss!"

"And?"

Yeah, that was in fact Dio Brando, forever a vampire, killed by an angry Japanese teen, his technically immortal grand dad and had his second follower literally erased from existence by a kid.

He was also very interested in being a massive dick towards anyone who wanted to pay some attention to him and luckily, he didn't care for them.

"You have their weird knack of being super nonchalant with people who would send you into the grave instantly." Tanya told him seriously. "Much more importantly, why would you feed his ego?"

"...I don't know? He looks like a fool." Coachman remarked...not so quietly.

"Goddamn it, man! You're going to be, er-uh, a dead man going up against that guy!" JFK had to brag. "Because you're not me!"

"Good luck with that because this man's apparently very powerful."

"You're old, er-uh, and you're not smokin'! But he's super strong and dangerous and good-looking. But he's not good-looking!" JFK whispered into the displeased old man's ear.

JFK was from Infinite 2, if you couldn't tell and he had one thing on his mind when he entered this mess hall...impress the biggest number of ladies while doing some dangerous stuff.

Unsurprisingly...

"THE WORLD!"

...it didn't work, as he got real spooked and the ladies were just confused, as Dio scoffed at all of the onlookers that didn't know about his time-stopping stand.

The World, who was also shown to everyone in this world, was quite the intimidating being, being mostly yellow, muscular and not that surprising to some people.

"You don't fight me...especially not without any injury to your being...for I am, Dio." Dio shouted to everyone in the place. "Seriously, who put you up to this?"

"...that Yumeko chick." JFK said, as Dio shrugged. "She wanted to bet."

"And look who won! I did." Dio bragged, as Yumeko just casually gave him a thousand dollars. "Finally, some respect...as long as those two Deadpools don't come in here! I can't believe there's more of them!"

"And what's wrong with that?" Yumeko asked. "I think he's cool."

"I don't talk with traitors, especially ones that couldn't beat me." He had to brag...because he could, as Yumeko just shrugged. "And THERE'S A THIRD ONE!"

Most of the people that were in the mess hall chuckled at his word, considering that he couldn't even injure anyone (legally speaking) and he has been embarrassed so many more times.

"And what is wrong with the third one? He hasn't done anything worth speaking of." Coachman (of all people, somehow) stood up to say that. "Also, that was hilarious."

"What have you done, old man?! You haven't gotten to my level in terms of villainy!" Dio yelled at Coachman, who honestly deserved it.

"...And you got occupied with some big man with a big mouth."

"Says the man who is apparently obsessed with a demon hunter who is out of date."

Dante genuinely arrived at the mess hall to arrive...when another announcement rang through the speakers.

"Hey guys, the actual party has finally started and no, I don't know where Dr. Coyle is! Yes, all of you are invited by the way!"

That announcement completely stopped Coachman's momentum of insults, as Dante's set of words had just gotten started with Dio, who was looking really interested in the very strong and very powerful demon hunter.

"Hey, genius, do you want to complain all day or do you want to have a fun time?" Dante asked. "Also, I bet you can't beat me in looking cool!"

"You try that business with me, DIO?! Especially looking like that failure, Edward." DIO was in here, still being salty after all that time.

"...Okay, dude, let's just settle it at the Christmas party." Dante said. "Considering you're still a stronger player than the old man, you better give it your best shot."

"Even at my worst, I would still beat you handily." DIO boasted. "And you wouldn't even handle my best shot."

Dio and Dante were on a date with destiny (and Bayonetta, but she didn't want to say anything because she had better things to do) as everyone was going to be concentrated into one single place.

"...Are we just going to cut this in half?" Chris was calling a dude. "Yeah, apparently."


Speaking of the party, there were some notice-able fellows that were missing from the first part...in fact, there were a lot of people missing inside the mess hall, despite its size.

Because, of course, they would in these hilly parts of Pahkitew, an island that may or may not geographically accurate to the next paragraph.

Susie, Sakura, Yuri and now Iori, who wanted to vent his rage and Glass Joe, who just wanted to show his development, were far from done with their exercises when the announcement rang through the island.

"Do you know what I see...a bunch of badass who could be making game-changing stuff and dealing the bad guys some dirt!" Susie shouted. "Besides, there's hopefully going to be some good food!"

"Gonna be honest, I'd like to think that I'm pretty strong, Susie." Glass Joe said, having been through all of the pre-Gjira shenanigans.

"You're already strong. And so are these three." Susie said, pointing towards the odd trio of Sakura, Yuri and Iori. "I bet these guys are the good guys."

And what were the odd trio doing?

Just standing there, awkwardly.

"Yeah, they must be!" Glass Joe reassured Susie.

"...I don't know, that Iori guy looks like a bad dude." Susie remarked, as Iori growled at him. "But I kinda was a bad dude for a while."

"But I'm not a bad dude!" Iori yelled at the other people, as Sakura just grimaced at his shouting. "I'm normal."

"...Uh...yeah, he's very normal " Glass Joe was nervous about confronting Iori, as the red-haired fighter were growling at him.

"Yeah, this is actually normal for him...he's very edgy and very weird." Yuri just answered, as Iori just stopped to look at her. "Why are you growling like you just got done with a ridiculous challenge?"

"Uh, he's obviously weak...which I definitely know from...the other stuff!" Iori just made up an excuse on the fly.

"He's not. He beat King Hippo, some really tough soldier guy and he could fight...and that's just from what I saw in Infinite 2!" Sakura shouted. "Me and Kyo watched it, if you couldn't tell."

"...Sorry, but I'm mad, so I'll get out of your faces and you two suck." Iori said calmly, as Susie and Glass Joe just wondered this guy's mental state. "I'm gonna fight Kyo and it's going to be cooler than this..training thing that's just getting beat up."

The weird part was that Iori wasn't even injured, so Yuri just laughed at her with Susie, while Sakura and Glass Joe wondered what went on the redhead's mind, as they were up in the snowier parts of the island.

And the four of them were going to continue to get much stronger than they really should, as Susie had an axe that could cut many things, Sakura could shoot fireballs and Yuri can sometimes reference any shot that she's willing to fight by stealing their moves.

(No, seriously, look it up, SNK just sometimes lets Yuri jacks some Street Fighter moves for no reason...other than because it is really funny.)

'

Joseph Joestar was there and so was Dio and this led to some...interesting interactions from literally from both Ultimate Islands and the eliminated Infinite contestants.

Mostly because Joseph was just joking around and Deadpool was doing the same kind of poses that the young adult

"Hmph, this season has both a Joestar and a Deadpool in it, clearly it needs some of my advice." Dio walked up to the two dudes.

"No way, this must be the guy that you Infinite fellas were talking about!" Joseph shouted. "Wow, you really must have hated my dad to try to kill him and end up dying."

"Do you think I'll not get the chance to gain the victory on the Joestar bloodline!" Dio shouted.

"Yeah...I don't care. Give me some Total Drama advice and I promise that you won't look uglier." Joseph stepped up to Dio.

"Unfortunately, I only give my advice to people with the potential of making it far on the competition and it doesn't seem like you would do it." Dio stated. "And for being a Joestar, I'm going to give you a gift!"

Joseph knew that the gift was probably some punches, a few knives and za warudo in that specific order and decided to stand up.

"Which kind? The kind that gets beaten up by a little kid?"

"OOOH, hit 'em where it hurts, Joe!" Lowain shouted, as Islands Deadpool just raised a sign that said 'You may be out of the competition, but you're not out of roasts' and Infinite Deadpool raised another "OOOOH!"

"That was a year ago at this point and even as an intern in this second season, I don't stop playing the game! The game of payback and proving my best to my followers!" Dio made a full statement for some reason. "My pride of which Wendy sullied!"

"...I can't believe my dad's friend really got beaten by some kid! A very powerful kid, but that's not even stopped being funny." Joseph bragged. "Besides, it's summer time, you better have a fun time!"

"Shut-I'm going to a place without Joestars, Deadpools or traitors in the midst!" Dio shouted, as Joseph was practically getting the all cheers treatment. "I take my leave."

"Uh, do it or else we'll embarass some more." Nicole said, with her being able to do the beat down with herself...who didn't like her.

"What a damn sentence beatdown...even if this author's not as cool with words. Anyways, where was I?" Infinite Deadpool said, as Dio went into the corners of the party to probably wallow in his own shittiness and displaced ego. "Oh yeah, someone really did a Giovanni eulogy, which is honestly crazy."

"That someone was me."

No matter the place and no matter how he has fought to get to this point...

...Kazuma Kiryu (or Kiryu Kazama) would always bring respect, dressed surprisingly appropriately.

"Sorry that I didn't get here earlier, but something was holding up our boat."

"And trust me, it was definitely holding him up." Terry Bogard (from Infinite) looked...the exact same as our Terry...minus the jacket and the long hair. "To be fair, I can't blame him, I do have a million dollars...still not a replacement from the tragedy of Giovanni."

"I'M RIGHT HERE!" Giovanni (the not dead one) was still crying from his counterpart's statement. "Besides that, leave the eulogy for the end of this party."

"...I wouldn't blame him for saying that. Though Giovanni went out on his own terms, he would like us to celebrate Christmas." Kiryu said, leaving the respects until the end.

"He was a badass, you know!" Pit was straight up streaming tears.

Kiryu just didn't want to dwell on death too long...considering what he had to deal with in the show and on the streets of Tokyo Metropolis, since Terry was celebrating, King Harkinian finally got his dinner that was undeserved and Sora swung his keyblade around.


While Sora was just looking at the newest couple inside the hut that contained a lot of eliminated contestants and three contestants that were about to head towards the newest seasons...

...the third of them was sitting besides a confused Leshawna and an accepting Kipo, sure that his role

"...I've seen some bullshit in my time and you're at least kinda cool." Leshawna said. "I can tell you that you're kinda normal compared to whatever this season keeps throwing at me."

"Yes, I can tell! But I'm not really qualified to be a therapist." Isabelle explained, just looking at her paper that showed some stuff.

Speaking of Leshawna, Isabelle and Waluigi, there was two things that noted their interaction on the table that conitained some awkward conversation.

"Cool, I'm glad that you're happy." Leshawna stated. "And that you're happy, you freaky looking guy!"

"Waluigi doesn't really any mean hate, but Isabelle doesn't...isn't...she may look weird to you, but she's okay for me!" Waluigi finally piped up.

The first thing was that Waluigi had some time to think, roughly about three or four months since Infinite 2 ended and a few more since his elimination.

"Waluigi wouldn't really change a thing because Waluigi needed the time to think about who was really number one and more importantly, did the Smash stuff make me go crazy?"

Leshawna and Isabelle...and also Kipo knew the obvious answer.

"Yeah, Waluigi's not stupid. Do you think Infinite 3 really is Waluigi's time!"

"Not really." All three of them answered, but Isabelle wanted to continue that.

"But you could easily go very far in the competition, especially if you put your mind to it and stop worrying about being in Smash. I'm sure that they will pick you eventually for your all of sports skills!" Isabelle just had the words. "Besides, Waluigi, you've got the skills to make a lot of friends in the new season!"

"...That's good, but most of Waluigi's friends are in Smash." Walugi answered.

"I like the progress you're making!"

"Yeah, Waluigi's moving up in life!"

Leshawna was going to say something, as Kipo stopped her to make her statement.

"Considering that you kinda went crazy in a few challenge and made it up by being in the final four, you really turned it around!" Kipo got some looks from Isabelle. "Our old team has an inter-dimensional television."

"Oh, that makes sense."

And there's other business to...in more hilarious fashion, considering that Edgeworth and Basil were the duo to know legal stuff, but one was a mouse and one was a human.

"I'm sorry that you've had that happen to you, especially since that you were proven innocent in those cases." Basil said, clearly caring about his experience. "I'm lucky that I didn't have an experience where your mentor essentially throws you under the bus."

"It really did a number on my mental health, but it helped to become the prosecutor that I wanted to be! Someone who fights for the truth rather than someone who only decides to win." Edgeworth explained. "Speaking of experiences..."

"...Yes, yes, Ratigan had been a massive pain upon my bottom for several years, comitting violent crime. And yet, the time when I defeat him for good...always stuck with me for some odd reason." Basil answered, still seemingly calm. "The rat who did the Tower Bridge Job...is just gone."

"I guess things affect everyone differently." Edgeworth said. "Wait, you do have a lot of cases, right?"

"Not really, but I do have this bizarre feeling that Ratigan isn't dead...which is probably my nostalgia for the old days."

"Yeah, I guess it would be that."

The two of them stopped talking about their very interesting conversation, as there was more than a few looks that were looking at the law-bringing duo that were from different universes.

"Wait, how did you get into Infinite 3? You don't seem super willing to do it." Basil asked surprised.

"...Guess." Edgeworth remarked with a wry smile.

"Chris scheming?"

"You know, your season seems similar-" Edgeworth stated, right before some bullshit in the party. "-What are those two doing?"

Basil turned around to see some bullshit that came from the two heroes that would've beaten Shermie's ass into a pulp, which wasn't too far off from what was happening.

Because the two heroes were doing fire tricks to some people that may or may not have been part of Bon Voyage, which kinda gets complicated for several reasons...mostly because the other Don invited a specific amount of people minus the fellas in Infinite 3 fellas

"Uh, I kinda made a bet that one of them had the cooler fire and they took it seriously, which they should!" Yumeko just popped up to the lawyer and prosecutor.

"Man, they should deal with the fire code!" Kermit popped up, just to show the point. "Also, that was you!"

"I mean the bet was made." Yumeko stated.

"Oh well, I like to see this happen!" An surprisingly expected voice shouted.

Kyo just stopped the flame to see her.

Iori was glaring at her very face, as was Edgeworth, since...you know...she kinda exploded in Episode 10 or something.

Kermit wasn't surprised and neither was Yumeko.

"Goddammit, who brought Shermie here!" Iori yelled, ready to turn this function into a lit function. "Merry Christmas to you, you snake!"

"Thanks, I'm glad that Orochi's still on your mind!" Shermie...

...then got lifted up by an unimpressed Sol Badguy.

"Congrats, Sol, you really saved us from a fight!" Kyo yelled, as the Christmas spirit was flowing throughout the place.

*Deadpool's confessional*

Infinite Deadpool was sitting right on top of our own underused Deadpool.

"For the record, this guy probably should have remember the Bon Voyage dudes in Part 1 and started that part with the crossover, but hey, what are you going to do about Christmas?"

*Confessional cut*


Other than hangout with the other clones and have some fun doing it, what did some of these guys do about Christmas...in the not so cold catacombs of Pahkitew with the cave area having a ton of lights.

Also, Genocide Jack was here with Clover, who had the appriopriate tools to deal with a serial killer-y alter.

"FUCK YEAH, it's time fot the main event! The Battle Of The Counterparts!" Toko (Genocide Jack actually.) "I didn't come up with the name, so you gotta thank this girl!"

"But I didn't even do anything, your other self came it with it!" Clover shouted. "Besides, she's a badass and you're scary!"

"I can live with that, but first up, who can...compliment bread more?" Toko said.

Bon Voyage Scott just sighed, as Ultimate Islands Scott cracked his knuckles.

"This is stupid." UI Scott just shrugged. "What's up with this contest?"

"Yeah, I know that I messed up and this guy didn't mess up yet! What's the deal?" BV Scott just said.

Jack and Clover just looked at each other, as they definitely knew that they got pranked by both Deadpools, Lowain and Spinel (she did end up in this dimension to say hi and to help her DP.)

Both Terrys had to check to see if the other was okay.

Unsurprisingly, when you're fighting anime villains, one's Buster Wolf is faster and also, our Terry Bogard kinda got overlooked.

"Infinite 1, Ultimate Islands 0!" Clover shouted. "Next up, Nicole-"

Just like that, since UI Nicole had been in a fight or several hundred, she brung the better punch and Infinite Nicole just decided to concede, since it wasn't worth it.

"You should break away from that alliance." Infinite Nicole told her counterpart.

"I know, but I'm just trying to play it smart for my family." UI Nicole said. "Besides, I'm somehow still employed."

And it was equal just like that.

"It's one-all! Come on, us guys defeated Gjira!" Genocide Jack shouted. "Master isn't even here to provide the extra entertainment...said it had gone on for too long or something."

"Shut up, lady!"

The next match was kinda funny, if only because who shared the same story...were in weird states.

JFK just got eliminated twice and Infinite's JFK was mainly looking at the very well hidden spy.

The two Deadpools were doing some inter-dimensional stuff like they should.

UI Rick was shouting about "Imaging joining the SCP...fuck that shit, I'm still a free man with a plan!"

Entrapta was just talking... a lot about the fact that she was definitely the first out of the three multiversal counterparts (as an intern, still) and so was Olivia Octavious, who wasn't smart (once again, since she was an intern and not a player.) and the third?

Harley Quinn attempting to cuss out her isles' counterpart, while checking through some stuff.

And that meant one thing...two girls who were practically on their shows for a good while had to argue about their shows and they weren't in the best of moods, as they forgot about both Regs.

"Wow, those two are really going at it. So, what do you think of our...really weird, really big season?" Reg asked. "Because it's kinda ugly to me aside from a bunch of people on my team. Don't get me wrong, some of the challenges are fun, but...you're a super cool robot and what not!"

"Are you kidding? You guys don't have to be hunted down by Gjira or any of his cronies or be messed around by Coyle! I'm serious, you guys look like you're having a fun time compared to mine." Infinite Reg said. "I think it's cool!"

"Your season is pretty nice, you guys get to fight villains a lot, you guys travel to places that I wouldn't think are real and you guys...all came out of it stronger!" Reg just kinda praised it.

The two Regs shared a moment.

"I guess we're equal, then." Infinite Reg raised his fist.

"I guess so..." Reg then saw the two ladies fight. "...I don't think I'd like to stop them."

"Me too!"

Entrapa, Olivia and Harley were in the middle of shooting the shit, as Genocide Jack practically won over Clover's spy stuff with only scissors, self-acceptance and slight horniness.

"Master, I did this for you! Please, please, check me out!"

No-one wanted to deal with Genocide Jack at the moment, not even the people that were just brung into this chaotic contest of fun and Christmas spirit.


"When you really put it into perspective, those guys had three of those Total Drama thingys and all of this eliminated guys...still don't come to how many people we've got left!"

Sokka just vocalised a feeling that more than a few people had both from the Infinite side and the Islands side.

"Yeah, is this thing really going to finished or not?" Russel said.

"...Actually, I hope not. Chris is one mean man."

"Same goes for our Chris."

Unsurprisingly, the conversation just ended abruptly, as Sol may have looked like a cartoon character in a thunderstorm...but him and his clothes were unharmed otherwise.

Sakura and Elena had a conversation about something else, when Sokka literally bumped into the two of them.

"Wait, is he fine?" Sokka asked, as Sol raised a thumb up with an deadpan expression. "I guess he is!"

"Okay, he's really the strongest out of you guys!" Elena remarked. "I can't believe he's still walking from all of that!"

"Well, that's our Sol! He's probably the strongest fighter that's on my Total Drama!" Sakura said, as Sol just sat down rather casually. "Say something, Sol!"

"...She really got tricked by some snot-nosed genius?" Sol made an off-handed comment about Shermie, who was practically fuming.

"Really, that was rude!" Sakura shouted. "Light's definitely just a genius. Still can't believe that Dio pulled out some moves to eliminate you."

"Yeah, that was bad...but not nearly as how many TVs that I saw back at the...Playa De Losers? There was a lot of them." Elena said. "And the nature there was strong!"

"Of course, you'd talk about the nature." Sakura said. "This guy should know about nature."

Sokka was then forced into the conversation, as Sakura and Elena were interested in his stuff.

"Wait, you want to talk about the Swamp that showed me and my friends the future?" Sokka asked. "Also, there's polar dog?"

"Like, polar bear dogs?" Elena asked. "...Must be beautiful."

"Eh, they're cute...kinda ugly." Sokka answered.

"You never know how beautiful something can be...by looking at it."

"Yeah, he's not exactly that type of person." Lowain just ran in to comment that, as Sakura and Elena noticed that he was sprinting.

"Hey, I just live with them!"

Overall, it was a 8.8/10 (please stop Deadpool, I don't want to be Memeking, because there could only be one meme king.), as the three of them were keeping things chill despite the seperation of teams.

Unlike some people that might have been glaring at their enemy, which wasn't that surprising since Azula wasn't liked by many and Dr. Coyle was...very scary.

"You think you can beat your enemy?" Azula asked. "...Yes, you might think that because she hasn't cared about you much."

"That Miu doesn't deserve to be in Infinite 3! I deserve to be in that season for several important reasons!" Coyle shouted. "She only beat me because her team backed her up."

"And what about you?" Azula said. "Clearly, you've had nothing to do."

"I further my reasearch into the ARMS technology to beat that Miu since I became a laughing stock back in my world! Min Min even beat me relatively since she wasn't an embarrassment!"

Azula looked at the camera like she had a plan to get out of this conversation.

"Then what about you! Though about killing your enemy?!"

"...Yes...and getting out of prison, but this show did the latter and will prove the former if nothing gets in my money. And if I win, the Fire Nation will finally have a capable leader."

Coyle also rolled her eyes.

"You're a child compared to me!"

"...And that's why you lost to some degenerate."

Azula just had to push the buttons on the very, very mad scientist, who started to swing at her as the firebender casually pushed them away along with Squirrel Girl.

"Not now, Azula, the main couple in the room and doing some things with Tanjiro!" Squirrel Girl shouted. "Leave the salty scientist alone!"

And then the firebender was gone, as Squirrel Girl just went away from the very mad Coyle.

Speaking of swords and stuff, Tanjiro and Susie were both having a bit of an action scene as a small chunk of both casts were watching the odd fight in the upper part of the hall, especially since it was not equal.

"Geez, why are you so strong?" Susie asked, actually on the defensive with the countering axe swing.

"So, you're not a demon?" Tanjiro said, stopping the sword swings.

"...No, I've stopped being a bad person!"

"Oh! Then what are you?"

"A monster, people call me a Giant Barney and they're wrong!"

"And you're a nice person?"

While the sword fight stopped for the hilariously circutous conversation, Ilda and Samurai Jack were doing some odd conversation, mostly because of-

"So, your name is just Jack and the fact that you stayed being a hero despite 50 years of fighting the enemy is a impressive! Teach me your ways!" The speedy hero (-in-training) exclaimed.

"I do not know either, but my fight has been long." Samurai Jack said. "And then I got back to the past...it feels like the wrong choice."

"Honestly incredible! Is he your protege?" Ilda almost shouted, as Tanjiro actually got bonked.

"No, but I see a bit of myself in him."

Susie and Tanjiro actually tied, since the former could bonk heads and the latter was the best at being a rushdown kinda fella, since things were actually chill.

*Samurai Jack's confessional*

The samurai looked at the camera for a second.

"...I can tell that he has a good heart despite his odd communication." Jack just didn't have anything more to say. "Besides, I'd like to fight Susie!"

*Confessional cut*

(Since Miko, Azula, Lowain and Coachman were the only ones at last year in real time's Total Drama Christmas Crossover set up by the Endless host and Aisling's eliminated...this next thing should be hype.

Signed, Infinite Deadpool)

For some fucking reason, Sonic 2006 was the game that was there, despite the fact that there was a whole shelf of games that were either much better, much funnier or both.

So it was actually a better option to hang out with the giant robot that actually regretted being here, especially with some of the more disrespectful contestants.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING! I have enough problems with that Miu lady!" Starscream shouted, being literally unable to fight.

"You're a transformer-" Deadpool didn't have to finish that sentence.

"-And a giant robot, why can't we go up on you!" Muscle Man shouted. "Bro."

"Listen to me! Get off or I will shoot!" Starscream shouted, dealing with...

...(our) Deadpool, Muscle Man, Riley, Tails, Hsien-Ko and Rock strugging to handle the appeal of an Transformer.

"The Infinite people killed my ally and my boss, which would be grateful if you Islands people get out of my personal space! I've had to deal with two scientists and an unpleaseant team experience, so who won't you leave me alone!" Starscream practically yelled. "Or I'll give you what I give to traitors."

"I didn't know it was like that! You're realer than half of these niggas!" Riley shoued, finally respecting a fellow gangster (or permanent traitor).

"Thank you...you know, I can't say that word."

"Shut up, I'm gonna win for you."

Everyone then proceeded to laugh at him minus Muscle Man and Starscream, who was probably holding it in very well, as Riley was looking at them.

"You don't even know him, how you would know that he won't steal the money. That's Starscream!" Deadpool told Riley.

"Bruh, you don't know him either. Also, now I'm more ready to stack all of the paper!" Riley bragged, as Starscream sighed.

*Rock's confessional*

The rocker was real interested.

"I just wanted to talk with because it's crazy that he had a crazy strategy and it just blew up because some crazy science lady decided that she was a big villain! And he's a giant robot, so it's something!" Rock remarked.

*Confessional cut*

Russel was really turning up with the rest of his band, as the Gorillaz were all jamming and were playing certified jams that they had the rights to...mostly because Murdoc swapped old lady...

...I'm not even going to finish that sentence and the guys had been playing for a whole bunch of hours and hilariously...there was three notable omissions that were obvious.

Edward, Tari and Rick, all stuck with some SCP stuff and that had a notable effect on some of the contestants...mostly that they talked about.

"Seriously, three of them couldn't come here because of the SCP? That actually makes a lot of sense...because they're like the super secret spies that deal with monsters or other crazy stuff!" Mystique Sonia said. "Wait, is that right?"

"Believe it or not, that is right." Kiryu answered. "And from what it looks like, they're not in a mission."

"So, why can't they come?!"

"Well, he said it. They're in some deep stuff." Yuri said. "Heard about in on the net."

"...Sometimes, it is truly is what it is." Kiryu answered. "That being said, I'm sure that they are watching somewhere."

Yuri and Mystique Sonia didn't really have the answers, neither did Kiryu or Terry, who were looking at each other with the mutual respect, but the main couple was definitely watching.

"Cool...I wish we could fight, but it's kinda Christmas time, so-" Terry said.

"There is still a lot to do other than fight your way through today." Kiryu remarked, as there was quite the sandwich. "Where the hell did that came from?"

"-Yeah, that's one hell of a sandwich!"

And just like an opportunity presented itself in the form of a sandwich.

*...Don't ask*

Mystique Sonia was bewildered by the sudden appearance of a giant club sandwich.

"Even when we hang out with other universe, some weird stuff always happen in the process. Where the heck did a giant sandwich come from?"

*Confessional cut*


Speaking of villains...(No one was talking about them, dude.)

...Dio and Azula were actually having a pretty solid discussion, which was kinda what they did in the 2021 party that shared more than a few contestants from four out of the five shows.

"Azula, glad to see you back in my presence! What could you ask me?" Dio's remarked, as though he didn't get embarrassed.

"I'm curious? What would you do to win the competition?" Azula asked, somewhat lying. "I have a problem."

"Would it be an old man shaped problem?" Dio asked, before laughing.

Azula just wanted to make sure that Dio got some more commupance, which would be physically impossible, but...she held herself back.

"Yes."

"Good, then all you need is to assert your domiance on both your rival and your enemy and make sure that they're afraid of every move that you make! Like me in the first season...wherever your reputation survives depends on who survives your reign! I mean, look at me, I may have been thrown around past Infinite 1, but that season...I was feared."

Azula had to listen to the narcississt just go on and on about that first season like he peaked in high school and that one time that he a teenager and his grandad on a death-defying journey.

"That's quite the incredible story. I would hire you to get the Fire Nation back...if I could do that." Azula answered. "I am talking about strategies."

"I know...you just wanted to make sure that I looked bad again."

"...Really? I came for advice, since you're very interesting as a player."

Dio just let that answer mull over, as Coachman was walking fine and angrily glared, surprisingly drunk...as he finally had a good response.

"Make sure that Coachman and Sokka are out of the way before they can both vote you out. Trust me, it's true!" Dio declared. "My advice will get you wins!"

"Good advice. I still never want to see you again."

"Then tell them Dio helped you."

*Coachman's slightly drunk confessional*

The old man was real salty and full of port.

"Oh, this fucking vampire fellow makes a scene out of himself by existing and Azula decides to take some advice by talking to him?" Coachman asked. "Really, that's quite the joke! Let me tell you what I'm going to do! Make people regret their very decisions, make them second-guess, damn themselves to the shame boat!"

He was very much shouting at nothing at this point.

"Good job, Azula!" He said with an impressive amount of sarcasm.

*Confessional cut*

"Ah, finally, I got the dinner that I needed!" King Harkinian said, as the king was ready to make stuff happen. "Finally, I must go back to Gamelon 2A, quite the interesting place!"

"What the hell are you talking about?" Iori shouted. "What kind of place is that!"

"It's a place full of memes and other good things."

"Yeah, no thanks."

Iori actually waved off the meme king and just hang out around the shadier dudes of Dororo, Yumeko, 18 and Pinstripe Potoroo, who was betting on something very odd.

"Hey, guys, what's up with you?" Iori kinda growled.

"Damn, what's up in your pants?" Dororo made a cheeky comment, which made Iori growl louder. "Alright, okay!"

Iori and Dororo were looking at each other, as Pinstripe slapped some cards down.

"Wait, it's not betting time!" Iori said, still mad.

"Of course it is...some bullshit it's going to happen." Dororo remarked, as Iori just shrugged at the obvious problem and Pinstripe just laughed.

Android 18, Dororo and Iori, Yumeko and Pinstripe Potoroo all bore witness to this interaction between Mercy, who was very comfortable talking about some specific stuff like Overwatch's many new hires and honestly, sharing some healing tips and...

...Coachman, clearly not in the best of states and even sober, always pulling some malicious moves on whoever he merely didn't even like or left an agreement.

What was expected was something kinda normal, you know a little bit of that.

Considering what was in the previous paragraph, it was not going to be like that.

"Oh, there's-" Mercy then saw Coachman stand there with...purpose. "-what are you doing?"

"Oh, what am I doing? Well, what are you doing?!" Coachman shouted. "Standing out there for no reason?"

"I'm not standing out there, I was talking to Tiana...she was really interested."

"Fair." Coachman answered, still buzzed. "So, why would you want to do...the thing?"

"...What are you talking about?" Mercy genuinely asked. "That doesn't make sense."

"Never mind, I'm going to go and fight Dante." Coachman just casually dismissed Mercy's concern.

And just like that, Mercy and Tiana was tripped up by the old man's slight drunkeness and Yumeko and Dororo teamed up to swoop up some money.

*UI Deadpool shows up*

He just kinda jumped in.

"For some reason, this was written during Christmas Day in the UK! That's a lot of bollocks and I know what bollocks looks like and you kinda tell that things are real awkward!" Deadpool said. "Long story short, this chapter's boutta finish!"

*Confessional cut*


Dante was just casually trying to get the old man off him, as he was enjoying the good times with Infinite Deadpool, who was doing the chugging...along with the demon hunter.

And everybody was into it, even if they were concerned since that they were going to end up on the wrong end of a whole thing.

"Come on, you may be in Everything and this whole thing, but you're not as cool as me and you didn't lose a friend yet!" Deadpool boasted. "Seriously, though, you kinda have it easy!"

"And that's something that I don't have to worry about! Unlike this coach man!" Dante actually kicked Coachman in the body rather abruptly, who just got up. "Okay, fella, you're just trying to get a rise out of me."

"That's why I said kinda...you made a move to where The Coachman's on your ass non-stop and for the record, he is very creepy!" Deadpool shouted.

"Shut up, you're not-" Dante just took another shot.

At this point, Dante and Infinite Deadpool just kinda stopped, as Chris had an announcement to say...mostly because somebody wrote him an announcement and also because...

...a fight was about to ensue.

"Look, as much as I want to see the white-haired fellas fight for the third time, someone's going to put down some words and uh-" Chris meant to finish it, but then someone who no-one expected to step up...did just that.

"-Apparently, it's not me! At least, y'all had a good time while this guys says whatever she wants to say!"

The lady who was on stage?

Bayonetta, who didn't say a single goddamn thing this entire Christmas special.

"First off, let me say that a good chunk of you don't know what Christmas Spirit is if it grew wings and decided to bite your shoulder. Coming from an witch, that's especially hilarious and strangely said."

There was a lot of chuckling.

"I'm here having a good time with some strangers and if you guys are going to be honest, this day will be more fun than any of the challenge. I don't know who the Infinite or Bon Voyage people are, but they decided to come here to our unapologetic mess to have a good time with us! Hell, some of us apparently went to a party from some time ago and at least tried to have a good time!"

Bayonetta didn't stop, as she quite had the smug grin.

"Fuck whatever grudges you have and fuck whatever excuse you have not to drink eggnog...because that's tomorrow's problem and I tend to shoot my problems away. What matters is that we're in here, getting drunk, talking about random business, being like angels sitting around witches! Take it easy like a witch and have a goddamn good time, please."

Bayonetta dropped the mic, just as soon as Infinite Deadpool picked it up, probably with another smug grin.

"Oh yeah, so that's how thenewsubwayguy handles having so many characters? I'll admit it's kinda weird, but you know what's more important than dealing with your problems! Putting some time to be chill and avoiding hating on each other. We'll both shoot you for not having a good time!"

"Try me." Coachman casually remarked, right before the gun equilvalent of Flynn Rider surrounded by knives. "Yada yada, Merry Christmas."

"NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL CHRISTMAS!" Infinite Deadpool shouted. "Other me, put some hot shit on the DJ booth!"

"You got it, me! I wonder if I'll get tired of ya!" UI Deadpool shouted, cutting off this-


Yes, indeed, some fire tracks were put on the dealio, as there was a lot of dirty dancing, meme dances and Fortnite dances in between all of the songs that were made to have a good time.

There was a lot of photos, thanks to someone who volunteered to take them.

"My dad knows what photo-ops are, so I'll try." Cassie said.

The photos weren't even that bad, as there was a lot of common pairs in the pictures and since there was two Deadpools, you got some unusual pairs in the mix.

In the end, it was worth to get the ultimate Christmas present that was written.

Dante and Coachman having a real fucking good time together in more than several pictures.

Granted, it took a few more drinks than either of them could properly handle.

And even if the show's second biggest enemies dropped the act for about thirty minutes, before they fought and ended up both asleep on the floor, that was Christmas enough for everyone.


Rick might was not have been there, as he drunk another can of beer right on schedule, as Edward and Tari were genuinely interested in the very chaotic and hilarious Christmas special that was on the screen.

In fact, more than a fair few people that were either done with their missions or were on their lunch break was watching this Christmas special.

"Hey assholes!"

Rick might as have been invisible to them, since the main couple had a good time laughing at all of the absurdities and appreciating all of the good things.

"What the hell did I miss?" Rick asked.

"Our friends just having a good time at that weird season with fifty people still in there!" Edward shouted, just wanting to spread the spirit. "Rick, it's fine! I didn't even get a notice."

Rick just went back out of the room.

"And I guess that's it." Tari said, a little sad that this weird special was over. "...Wait, we're being recorded?"

"Of course, we are, those Ultimate Islands have eyes everywhere." Rick complained, as Edward and Tari had one message to say.

"No matter where you guys might be or what universe you guys are watching! You better have a Merry Christmas!" Tari almost threatened. "Friends or enemies, just have a good time please."

"...You think that could happen."

"...They tried and they're the opposite of friends."

"Yeah."

Edward and Tari kissed.


"thenewsubwayguy, you should have written this earlier, but there's no hate to you for writing it now." Deadpool shouted, the Infinite version of building snowmen. "There ain't enough hours in the or enough writing for this."

There's a lot that I didn't get to write about some of the BV cast.

Like Sakura and Karin actually brawling out and most of the cast was watching after that announcement and Karin taking her win and respectfully bowing out!

Or Bender being a fucking legend and winning the drinking contest by default. (Dante's head hurt, Infinite Deadpool decided to bow out by finishing the speech, Coachman didn't want to be there, Tifa wasn't into it and other things.)

Or "Light Yagami" just showing up from jail and everyone booing because he messed up so many people for a such selfish cause (booooooo) with Yami providing a pretty solid roast with Draco and Futaba finishing off the roasts.

It was actually Khun, but Deadpool pulled off the ultimate prank regardless.

Or Tiff and Coachman just looking at each other in confusion (for no reason, says Deadpool, master of Total Drama crossover fics) or Yang providing the biggest punch to a tree, with Ryuko coming in a close second.

Or Barry mistaking Kipo for a pokemon and Kipo accidentally scaring the guy away for a second...before the Pokemon trainer realised that she was no Pokemon.

Or Shermie trying and failing to bother both Iori and Kyo, who managed to get her with a prank...and also Peni just talking about tech with Tails...and also Panty and Miko arguing about who was the better girlfriend (spoiler alert: they're not girlfriends.)

Or Lobo literally hopping into here unauthorized without a single shit given and him, Sol and a bunch of people riding bikes in the night, leading way to a massive bike race...and I could go on because that bike race was wild, since it was not enough them to.

Pit...and also Pit maanged to meet and immediately rode a tandem bike in classic Izzy fashion, going completely off-track...Yang and Tifa may had good driving, but since there was Pinstripe and Pete, their stuff got blown up.

Don't worry, Pinstripe and Pete managed to get their shit fucked up by some specific guy...or gal, as Bunnie Rabbot managed to get a read on those two and ended up giving them the whole nine yards of destruction.

Long story short, Lobo won by default, because Sol was a second late.

"Woo, Merry Christmas to you! Haha, now that was a stupid bike race!" Lobo exclaimed. "Well, I've gotta find some crazy job."

"I'm not! It's complicated, but let's just say I'm kinda retired." Sol with a smile. "Damn bikes. Merry Christmas to you...alien guy."

And that was really it, Edward and Tari celebrated long-distance, Pit and Miko weren't about to deal with it and Samus and Snake were having some good times with each other, Lobo then went back to his home, Rock and Clover were...in a weird state, so read Episode 22 for that situation.


To be continued in more of Episode 21, where these contestants survive the scares since Part 1 is already out and you guys should read it right before reading this Christmas special.

I'm glad that I did this crossover because I just want these guys minus a few to take it for one whole chapter and more importantly, for Chris to not torture them for one day.

And that one day's officially over.

For the record, I know that this chapter should have been out at least two days ago (in UK time, it's Christmas Day actually when I finished writing this and nearly New Years on this site's upload of the double christmas special), but I wanted to make sure that more unique situations within this story!

Coachman's foulness, Dante's devil may cry attitude covering up an edgy-ish man and whatnot.

THIS IS PROBABLY THE LONGEST CHAPTER THAT I WROTE AND I WROTE SOME LONG ONES AT THE BEGINNING and I legit don't want anything coming ahead (aside from the specials) to be this long again.

Chapter 94: Episode 21-2: The Monster Chase

Summary:

Sometimes, you just have to get caught...at least that's what some people are going for in this challenge.
Horror monster(s), Bugs Bunny and very strong opponents are only some of the people that these contestants are trying to avoid in this Dead by Daylight-inspired challenge.

Or each other in the case of some people, because something wild has happened in this challenge.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 21: Survive A Night Or So
Part 2: The Monster Chase

It's going to be a long 21st episode, but not really by the way that I'm working with these chapters now, as I've finished Part 1 probably long before I even upload this and this part's probably going to have the same thing happened!

That's not really the problem, though, the problem is that the character interactions are gonna be fire and the plot's gonna be sidelined (a bit), so if that's a problem...

...eh, forget it, it's November GODDAMN NEW YEAR OF 2023 and I'm doing this kind of challenge, so it's gonna be cool regardless.

LESSGO, new year, new time-displaced chapter!


JFK, Rock, Deadpool and Dante were doing a whole thing together, making sure that their backs were covered and that they were ready for any spooky stuff that would go down in this forest.

That was a bit different, this time around, they were all men of a certain caliber that expected one single thing.

"Where's Lady D?" Dante shouted.

"Lady D, I'm single!" JFK shouted. "Probably!"

"Lady D, I'll personally fund Marvel VS Capcom 4 for you...I know that's impossible, but still!" Deadpool continued on the obvious.

Rock didn't even question what the dudes were even really doing, but he sure wasn't going to join in for one obvious reason, because he didn't even know her.

Didn't stop JFK from calling her name, as the quartet were ready for anything that would come their way, aside from an actual challenge...and they walked.

And walked.

And walked.

For about twelve minutes before they reached the big lady's transplanted house herself, as the four of them prepared their best shots.

"Dude, if I'm listening to what demon man's saying, you're gonna be boned." Rock warned JFK. "She's clearly twice as tall as you."

"I play high-school football, er-uh, I can do any push!" JFK asked, as he was ready to barge in.

Dante and Deadpool were actually prepared to take on the big lady herself, as Rock was just there for moral support and JFK just opened up the doors with the barge.

The four of them were certainly expecting a fearsome, pale and beautiful 9-feet tall lady who wore her white dress with a black rose, giant hat and probably could take a lot of their blood.

They got what they expected with an unexpected dose of sadness, as Dimitrescu was not in the mood to deal with horny teens and loud men.

"As if not having my daughters is bad enough, now I have to deal with four jokesters." Lady Dimitrescu said. "Hello and goodbye. At least, your elimination from that madman's challenge will be quick."

Dante sped off with Rock, as they had enough common sense.

"Step on me, please!" Deadpool shouted. "Have you got my letters?"

"Yes, Wade, I missed not having them." the lady herself just pointed to pile of paper. "What is that you want this time?"

"Step on me, too!" JFK shouted. "You have no idea how bad I'm feeling."

*Lady Dimitrescu's squashed confessional*

She was struggling to hold back her anger.

"Not only do I not have my daughters, Mother Miranda's dead, that stupid man-thing is still alive, Christopher strings me along and not only do I have to deal with Mr. Wade, I have to deal with...a American idiot."

She wasn't excited for this.

"Just give me my daughters back, Christopher McLean! At least, I do not have to drink blood as much."

She had one heck of a malicious smile.

*Confessional cut*


Dante and Rock ran for a single minute, as the demon hunter panted and the upcoming rockstar just stopped to take a breather in the middle of some deep, deep forest.

"We were almost vampire'd into losing!" Rock shouted.

"Yeah, I kinda knew that, but I can't believe those two get all of the fun. She apparently doesn't need to drink that much blood." Dante said. "...plus I don't want to be eliminated."

"True words, my man."

The duo were doing...something, as they were down in some kinda marsh that was clearly home to a stupid amount of wetland wildlife that was currently hanging out not in that around.

"So, I swear this is like a zombie survival movie." Rock shouted. "The first two are all..."

Rock genuinely imitated a death sound.

"...and right now, we're in..."

And he got the spooky sound.

"...so, all we do is survive."

"Gonna be real, I don't know what is with Chris and putting us in stupid challenges that will cause lawsuits, but could be much worse!"

"Could be, man!"

These two weren't the only ones that were clearly up in this weird wetland in the middle of Pahkitew, as there was three more contestants that were just trying to survive.

Except it was Min Min, Uraraka and Mystique Sonia, who were just as lost as the duo and running...bizarrely fast from somewhere, as they were hanging in the wetlands.

The five of them just ran smack dab into each other, clearly in the middle of some bullshit.

"Hold up, it's just a bunch of our guys!" Uraraka declared. "How do you deal with some annoying white-haired guy coming for us?"

"Gonna be honest, depending on the guy, you just get me to deal with it." Dante bragged, as Min Min was squinting her eyes. "We need to survive this challenge...somehow."

"Wait, are you sure you're well-equipped for this?" Uraraka remarked.

"He has a sword, I've got a hat, she has arms that are slightly injured!" Mystique Sonia had to uplift somehow. "Some of us should actually go, though."

Min Min, Rock and Uraraka wisely went off.

*Mystique Sonia's confessional*

"I think we're going to end up in a really bad place." She said, clearly hurt from the white-haired guy. "But at least we're down only two people, probably."

*Confessional cut*

'

Leshawna and Sammy were in a kitchen...just a kitchen, as they were hungering for some food and slowly sneaking around to get some random stuff.

Time Elapsed: 30 minutes out of 7 hours (or 8 hours, if Chris wants to be terrible.)

"I've had moments like this in the projects, even some fool you don't know being against you." Leshawna said.

"I've had my own sister, who's surprisingly good at being shitty?" Sammy stated. "Seriously, you don't have half the clue what she does."

"I ain't that surprised."

"I'm still a little more surprised at your struggles. Not that much."

The duo found some of that good food, the food that Chef actually eats.

"Finally, some of that good good!"

"Aw yeah...do you think we're going to lose?"

The two former Total Drama contestants just left, as soon as they grabbed the very good set of sandwiches, as there was one guy that you wouldn't want to fuck with.

A rabbit with a hammer.

"Dang it, I thought I had 'em." Bugs was back in business and had already bonked three people.

For some reason, Mr. Smee, Aisling and Ryuko were then ones that got bonked by the comeback rabbit, as they weren't the only ones that got hit.

*Sammy's confessional*

"I'm starting to think Amy has a bit of a problem. A mental health problem because I'm just not treated right." Sammy honestly stated. "...Maybe, that's why she's so mad or something?"

*Bugs' confessional*

"The food's so bad that they'd willingly get eliminated to just taste decent food and honestly, I can't blame 'em."

*Confessional cut*

Leshawna and Sammy were just outside of the kitchen, as they knew better than to tempt a random rabbit, eating their well-gotten grubs that was certainly angering Chef.

"I can't believe those guys were just there." Sammy said. "You'd think they would've kept it closer."

"Well, yeah! Those guys probably got paid bad." Leshawna remarked.

The two of them were eating, taking a moment to say something.

"How do you make amends with sisters?"

"Wish I knew, but don't let her bullshit come through is all I can say."

"...True that."

And soon enough, they got hit by two mallets, as Bugs was in a decent mood over the obvious thing that the two girls had brought up.

Members remaining: 47/52 (40 minutes out of 7 hours)


Believe it or not, Dante and Mystique Sonia weren't about to have a good time, as this white-haired guy practically came in to suggest one thing, that he was really familiar.

Well, they were wrong, as there was indeed a guy, but he was young, muscular and kinda tall, wearing a red jacket, brown gloves, white slacks and brown shoes.

"Who's this Yashiro guy?" Mystique Sonia asked.

"I don't know, maybe a long-lost brother from Tokyo or something." Dante shouted.

"Well, he can punch good!"

"Got it!"

The two quickly dodged some of Yashiro's punches, as the Orochi-powered frontman swung as hard as he was yelling, obviously signalling where he was going to hit next, the two of them moving around quickly.

Took five minutes and said Orochi frontman just took the time to say one thing.

"Fuck, you guys are on Yasakani's team?" Yashiro said. "You guys are tough."

"What's a Yasakani?" Mystique Sonia genuinely asked, Yasha trying to do something.

"It's Iori, genius! His family changed his name centuries ago, for the record." Yashiro could see that the girl with the hat was kinda figuring it out, as Yasha got snatched. "Anyways, Dante, if you allow yourself to get captured you can meet your weird-ass brother!"

"Yeah, you can't-"

Yashiro then managed to punch the shit out of them, as two of the stronger Foxes were actually out of the competition, leading them to be captured, as Dante shrugged.

"Can't win them all, especially when I wear the hair better." Dante snarked.

"Come on, I wear it better than you any day of the week." Yashiro had to brag.

Campers: 43/52 (45 minutes out of 7 hours)

*Mystique Sonia's confessional*

"Can I admit that he's hot, but also very scary? I wouldn't want to get on bad side, but I'd definitely like to hang out with him." Sonia said. "If he doesn't grab Yasha!"

The hat nodded to that.

*Confessional cut*

Speaking of the people that did run, they...weren't rally running, moreso actually walking quite carefully, around potential traps that were there, hopefully avoiding anything crazy.

Min Min didn't want to use her arms to get sprung on random stuff.

Rock didn't even have anything but a random paper axe that Dante gave to him.

Ochako Uraraka just relied on her senses.

"Do you think they're captured by now?" Uraraka asked.

"Not really, they are both strong and have powers to deal with anyone! It has been five minutes." Min Min stated.

"I know, I just asked because I don't really them."

"Maybe they don't want to give our position away."

"True-"

Rock played air guitar like he wasn't about to get captured by another guy who'd fit well in a horror movie, as Min Min was confused and Uraraka didn't mind it at all, walking through the wetter woods with an impressive amount of fog would deter some contestants without a song.

Too bad...they didn't pay attention, well, one of them wasn't.

"Guys, I can't-"

Rock then noticed that Min Min got grabbed, as Ochako Uraraka was directing him.

"-Man, will running make me remember?"

"Nope!" Uraraka nervously stated. "It definitely will!"

*Ochako Uraraka's confessional*

She breathed for a long time.

A long, long time.

And then she exhaled.

To emphasise this.

"NO, NOT THAT GIRL! NO!"

*Confessional cut*


While others were completely freaked by the mere presence of two of the "killers" that were sat down in Pahkitew Island, there were others that were a little less scared of whoever would be coming out of every nook and cranny and then there were four or five people that weren't scared at all.

One of them was practically a pure oddity at this point in the season, as Coachman should have been eliminated by now and should be scared of at least the potential of powerful killers.

No, befitting of such an oddity.

"Where do you find a damn sandwich around here?" Coachman asked. "Quite honestly, I doubt that anything's that good inside the fridge."

The old man was quietly wandering the hall of mess, looking for a damn sandwich, clearly in the mood for some edible food.

Wherever that was, as he actually looked inside the fridge and noticed a little something...

...or someone that got pushed out of it.

"Great help, uh...this fridge was locked from the inside." Tanya answered.

"Why the hell were in the fridge?" Coachman asked. "You could not been here and I wouldn't have to deal with you."

"I got pushed by someone. Do not care to know who."

"Oh, maybe it's someone that actually wants you to stay on considering what the challenge is. Quite the lucky move, isn't it?" Coachman answered. "And I have been considering something."

"...Believe it or not, I'll genuinely have to think about it. You're the wildest of the wildcards in this show and more importantly, you cannot eliminate your enemies, yet you survive like a cockroach." Tanya stated, actually giving her potential ally a sandwich.

The old man looked quite angrily at the child soldier, who was a little bit scared of his own face, making sure that Tanya had a little bit of fear.

"Fine, then, you'll know why you should've taken that offer." Coachman casually went back to smile with a sandwich in his hand.

"Honestly, I probably don't." Tanya just jumped over the counter.

*Tanya's confessional*

She was...quite surprised.

"There's something about his strategy of quite literally being unable to be eliminated despite being lacking in most challenges. In the end, as much as I run an alliance, being in that kind of alliance...fascinates me."

*Confessional cut*


Now for the ones that were only a little bit scared in the mountains, because of course they were, being part of the same alliance now.

"Hold up, since when were you the leader of this thing? You look like a shitty pig!" Catalina was just hanging out up high. "Me, I look way better than you do."

"That's only 'cause you can't handle my smell!" Muscle Man said. "Bro, we've gotta chill or else, Tanya's going to eliminate us."

"What, you can't handle a Latina?" Catalina remarked. "I'm just saying that you smell bad."

Riley was inspired by his bigger brother's aspirations to...do shit, actually shutting up for a second to carry a rake and that was about it, Nobara carrying her hammer and Shego carrying both Muscle Man and Catalina at the moment.

"Look, I came to survive some guy in a costume and I have enough to deal without some guy reeking in denial." Shego said. "I swear I'll eliminate you...for real."

"For real?"

Muscle Man got dropped, just to let Shego threaten Catalina's stupidity.

"For very real."

And then Catalina got dropped, as Riley and Nobara were ready to defend the alliance of sorts, who coincidentally picked the same place to be in and they waited for a good amount of time.

Or they didn't, as some more time had passed and nothing exciting had happened.

Campers remaining: 42/52
Time remaining: 6 hours

While Reg was sent out of the competition, Muscle Man was asleep, Catalina went away on her own with Shego in an eavesdropping mood and the other two were still on high alert.

"Why are we even here? I'm here to play my own game and I'm not playing a game here!" Riley still had the rake.

"Pretty much, but if you're going to win a million dollars. We're going to stay put...what the hell?" Nobara asked.

The two were looking at someone that was clearly running somewhere and they were both incredibly strong and surprisingly elusive, but they could't really tell who it was.

*Riley's confessional*

He was about to do some scheming.

"If there ain't no rule against messing with whoever's on the other team, then I'm gonna mess with those niggas." Riley said, right on schedule.

*Confessional cut*

A few more minutes had passed, Riley and Nobara were slowly going towards whoever that guy was and little did they know, he was actually right behind them.

"Yo, we're about to go ahead on this competition and win!" Riley said. "This gonna be better than any fried chicken if we beat this nigga up?"

"Any fried chicken? I could think of a thousand things better than chicken."

"Bitch, I'm talking the simple stuff and taking down that guy."

"Oh..." Nobara didn't want to look like an idiot. "...it was a joke."

The arguement would have continued on, but someone ended up tapping them both on the shoulder and that's when they turned around with their weapons out.

"Sayonara, dumbass!" Nobara shouted throwing her hammer at...Satsuki. "Wait, aren't you her sister?"

That's right, Satsuki Kiryuin, after doing spoiler-worthy things, was back for some reason that totally wasn't trying to see Ryuko and getting roped into a challenge.

The hammer was up against a random, albeit very strong sword that Satsuki cloaked in a very spooky black ten dollar cloak picked up.

"Yes. You have lost-" Satsuki said.

"Bruh, I won't lose!" Riley swung his rake and Satsuki caught it. "At least you're hot."

"Is that meant to be insulting?"

"Nah."

Campers remaining: 39/52
Time remaining: 5 hours and 45 minutes.


Sokka and Lowain were employing an unusual strategy of...

...sleeping, as there was someone on guard to help out, as Tails was now fully alone and preparing his random gadgets to achieve at least one of the objectives.

"I can't believe that it's a sound idea! Who would mess with someone sleeping with a weapon?" Tails asked. "...Mostly everybody, but these two are pretty cool."

He was just talking to himself, readying some more of his gadgets to be used to defeat whoever would be in black cloaks, one hint that was spread around through paper.

"A lot of people would, 'cause they're asleep." Sokka remarked.

"But you guys are different compared to the guys in black."

"Come on, we may be different. but these guys are probably grade-a assassins!"

"...They're not real assassins, bruh. They're McLean's assassin, if that makes sense." Lowain attempted to explain it. "Like they don't kill, but they do hurt really bad."

Sokka wasn't surprised that the explaination was total garbage, but he was still trying to find a way to sleep anyways, as Lowain was feeling real cosy on his bunk bed.

"Do you think this is really stupid?" Sokka asked. "Because we're kinda sitting ducks."

"Of course, so it'll definitely work!"

The two of them looked at each like they were about to embark on a suicide mission, only it's self-inflicted this time around.

*Tails' confessional*

The two-tailed fox looked like he could be doing way worse things.

"Come on, it's not like I can't do it. It's just that the plan's so stupid that it might work and its all on me! Pretty sure I've got enough materials to create a drone or two." Tails remarked.

*Confessional cut*

Stupid plan aside, there's always other people to focus on and they were rote-copying some bold strategies from the original challenge that this was inspired, as Catalina and Shego were mad.

"So, you're telling me he just decided to sleep when our alliance was fine and then the other two...I hate this shit!" Catalina yelled. "This is a bunch of bullshit."

"Stop saying that, Chef's food is already enough." Shego said. "We don't need our alliance to suck as well."

"Yeah, you got me!"

"Uh, sure I do."

The two of them weren't ready for one woman's scream and a rocker's scream, as he was speeding into the mens restroom, which was on the other side of the restrooms complex.

Ochako Uraraka had been taken and Rock was just barely alive, as someone that was probably in this season was chasing him...as Catalina just hid inside the ladies' restrooms.

It was just the two of them...with Samus, who was side-eyeing two of them.

"We just started the alliance, ma'am." Shego just bit Samus verbally. "Someone do need that money."

"As much as I don't care for money, I'm not really against it." Samus told her. "Just don't vote off my boyfriend or your neck is mine."

"We'll eventually have to do it. Anyways, you want to join ours?" Shego whispered.

"No, but I still don't care-"

Rock's screams could be heard.

Campers remaining: 37/52
Time remaining: 5 hours and 15 minutes.

Samus, Shego and Catalina proceeded to shut the fuck up for the next ten or so minutes, as they hid from the obvious white-haired guy that was wanted only one thing and one thing only.

"IORI! WHERE ARE YOU, SO I CAN FIGHT YOU!" Yashiro just shouted. "...Yeah, of course, you wouldn't go out from that shout."

"Shut up, Japanese man, why are you..."

Heavy realised that he was not about to have a good time.

"...I do not know your name! But you are...ugly."

Needless to say, he was a goner.

And Yashiro didn't want to get arrested or something, so he didn't go into the women's bathroom, as Samus, Catalina and Shego knew that the "killer" was definitely a he.

"At least he respects real women." Catalina had to make that comment.


Speaking of Lady D, she was having a miserable time not really because of her blood intake, but because of her intake of two very annoying people to her own perspective.

"Wow, you didn't steal that?" JFK asked. "Are you an angel?"

"No...I am not."

JFK's starry eyes was really putting the psuedo-vampire back into disgust.

"Uh, why are you all alone?" JFK genuinely asked. "Is it because you got no husband?"

"No, my daughters are dead...like I said before...you stupid man."

"WHAT?"

Deadpool normally would have things to say, but he chose to save it for a better paragraph and was also looking for random stuff to sell on the 'net...for obvious reasons.

"Oh yeah, you talked about that Ethan Winters guy? er-uh, he must have been lucky." JFK was barely listening at this point. "Point is we're gonna be in bed together."

"Ignore him, lady. He's horny and I am only less so!" Deadpool bragged, which got an side-eye from the vampire herself.

"Nah, er-uh, you can see my face which is good! Because this is about that we bang-" JFK said.

"No, I will not entertain that because you can not handle me." Alcina (that's Lady D's real name, btw) disrespectfully answered. "Also, you said you didn't breakup with girlfriend."

"...Come on, man! Tall vampire lady's over here still grieving her daughters and you didn't even break up with girlfriend? That's ambitious, I can tell ya that." Deadpool remarked, as JFK was getting a ton of glares. "Anyways, JFK, you're super eliminated."

"Super duper?" JFK was about to cry.

Deadpool nodded, as he went back into talking about big-boy stuff.

"Fine! Er-uh, you missed a piece of the realest JFK!"

And just like that, JFK jumped into a hole and was super eliminated.

Deadpool and Alcina Dimitrescu looked at each other like they had been pranked, as there was more conversation to be had.

"That was weird. You want to talk about your house?"

"Yes, it is quite the house."

JFK may have been fine on the outside, but he was crying on the inside.

"Dude, she should be capturing a lot of people right now! She broke some guy's heart, though." Chris remarked from the safety of the control room.

*JFK's confessional*

JFK looked back on his experience.

"A once in a lifetime opportunity taken from me! Er-uh, Cleo, you may be hot, sexy, beautiful and know about the 69, but you're not nine-feet-tall...and I want to date someone here!"

*Confessional cut*


Speaking of experience, Kyo, Terry, Mai and Iori were together...

...that's about it, since it was duos from two entirely different teams hiding from someone crazy.

"Geez, you'd think he would have cooled down by now!" Kyo complained, doing some quick breaths.

"No, I doubt it. That guy's just dedicated to mess with some karate geniuses." Terry remarked.

"Heh, he can't mess with me."

"But he just did!"

They were clearly on the same wavelength, being on the same team and all and it was kinda the opposite for Mai and Iori, despite also being on the same team.

"Give me a thanks or something?" Mai asked.

"Not really, I would've dodged that easy if you weren't there." Iori said.

Mai raised an eyebrow at that statement.

"You're wrong, just admit it already."

"Let's not fight, bad boy legend, we're up against some karate fool."

The KOF group were just looking for the randomly-appearing legend Sonic, who both didn't have that much better to do and who also wanted to see what Tails was really up to.

Unsurprisingly, he wasn't taking this super seriously.

"...You guys know each other?" She asked.

All of them nodded, even Iori doing it begrudgingly.

"Nice, anyways, who was the frick was that? Was that a blue hedgehog?" Sakura said. "Because I doubt that's real."

"Believe it or net, he's real as Tails is!" Terry just had to say it. "He's his best friend."

"Yeah...but we're still on different teams, though." Sakura stated.

The five of them let that sink in, but Iori and Kyo were giving each other some mean looks.

"So, buzz off!" Iori shouted. "We don't need your help!"

"Screw you, too, buddy. Anyways, Terry, we've gotta go!" Kyo yelled, practically pulling Terry along for the ride.

"Yeah, you go! We've got enough strong fighters in this area!"

"Shut up, you're not gonna survive with an attitude like that."

Mai and Sakura looked at him like he had done something wrong, as Iori just sighed, the trio still behind the rock.

"I know looking at Kyo pisses you for reasons no-one cares about, but why were you so loud?" Mai asked.

"You just said it, he pisses you off and he decides to help me even though we're on seperate teams." Iori said. "I won't be patronised by him."

"...Okay." Mai said, as she sat down...

...along with the other two.

"Who do you think is gonna-"

There was two screams that were definitely loud enough to really be heard, as the other three weren't ready to fuck around or get found out by Sonic of all people.

*Sakura's confessional*

"I don't get how a little blue hedgehog can be so scary! It's not even Halloween, it's only three months away...or four, but why is he scaring me!" Sakura stated.

*Confessional interrupted...*

Chris had to pause it, being in the control room.

"Hey, he scared your butt enough, so I think he's good."

Campers remaining: 35/52
Time remaining: 4 hours and 45 minutes


Kyo and Terry got plopped into the control room with the rest of them and immediately, they weren't in the least bit surprised by the host with the most's appearance.

"Welcome to the control room, you two! Come join the rest of you guys and Chef in watch these guys squirm!" Chris announced, like they weren't confused. "Kyo, that was one girly scream."

"Shut up, Chris, how did you and Chef even get in here?" Kyo asked.

"Back door, obviously!"

"...Alright, let's how this chump solves her problem." Kyo just resigned to be part of the watch party.

"Yeah, that chump is on your team!"

In the middle of the cold, cold woods, Tiana was just walking...with a spatula that was stolen from someone...right in front of one of the fake killers, as she was slowly walking.

"Okay, so far, I ain't doing too bad! All I have to do is, uh, survive this night because I know that this ain't real!" Tiana declared, as she was spinning her spatula around.

And then dropped it, as someone picked it up.

"Hey, thank you, miss, I..."

A lady in a black cloak, obviously Satsuki.

"...can make it up to you!"

Tiana sprinted scared towards another random hole, as the lady with a killer sword was basically leading her in that direction.

One cut later, she was practically with the rest of the chumps that had lost the challenge and she just sighed.

"I thought I was gonna do better." Tiana answered.

"Yeah, that was hilarious!"

Satsuki was back and looking at Ryuko, her...enemy?

"Ryuko Matoi, I am so disappointed that you got eliminated by a rabbit with a hammer!" Satsuki had to shout. "And your team is losing."

"Is that really my fault that Chef's cooking was so bad that I had to grab something else to eat." Ryuko argued. "No! Besides, I think my team is going to win in the end."

"Two of them are asleep, one of them was asleep and some of them are not bound to last long." Satsuki explained. "Explain how your team's going to win."

"I don't know, but I do know that my team's kinda crazy."

*Tiana's confessional*

"As much as I want to support a fellow African-American kid, he is quite annoying and people don't exactly like him...so, how is he still here?" Tiana asked.

*Confessional cut*

"And only 34 remain with still a lot of time left on the clock!" Chris announced. "Seriously, who will-"

Yumeko just got thrown in out of nowhere, completely interrupting the...thing.

"-who will really survive...after this break or something! We're on streaming, right?"


Campers remaining: 34/52
Time remaining: 4 hours and 30 minutes

To be continued in the third part of the horror survivors' challenge, as there's still a lot of players in this thing and here's the list of people that are not in this thing...

...would be ironic, if I intended it to be a list of people that remained.

Fiery Foxes:
Min Min, Mystique Sonia, Ochako Uraraka, Leshawna, Yumeko & Sammy
Rock, Dante, Deadpool, & JFK

Chill Capybaras:
Mr. Smee, Heavy, Riley Freeman, Muscle Man, Terry Bogard & Kyo Kusanagi
Kugisaki Nobara, Tiana & Ryuko

Chapter 95: Episode 21-3: Slayers Gonna Slay

Summary:

The Coachman's controlling a monster, the rest of the campers have to fight back.

No really, that's about it for this chapter aside from the sloppy schedule.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 21: Survive A Night Or So
Part 3: Slayers Gonna Slay

Metaphorically speaking that is, as while there was more than a few upsets, a good chunk of the rest of 'em are a lot stronger than some of these killers!

Some mentally, some physically and some psychologically, but either way, you're about to see some kick-ass action encompassing more than a few hours!

Yeah, sorry, no Reiner, but there's still more action coming with the half of the 56 campers in the biz and 8 killers doing the biz.

1602jaw: I kinda went for rivals and horror villains this time around and coincidentally, Lady D and Satsuki happen to be either one of those! These campers are in another problem challenge, so it's not that different...also Aisling wasn't supposed to be there, so whoops.


Aside from a few moments, Mikasa didn't have any trouble at all, especially when she had to deal with someone that noticed that this was way too much like Dead by Daylight.

Fortunately, that someone was Miko and oh, Rapunzel was there.

"Ladies night!" Rapunzel said. "Not the best idea, but it's something."

"I get it!" Miko said. "We're surviving against some scary people as women and so far, I think we're kicking butt."

"Weird ladies' night, but there's worse challenges than this."

"That's very true. You could be up against your worst enemy." Mikasa added to it. "Or up against someone who has a problem with you."

Rapunzel and Miko looked at each other for a second.

"Could happen, but you'll know how to handle 'em."

Mikasa got a dark look.

"Oh, I've got it already!"

Rapunzel and Miko were understandably concerned and it doubled so when one unexpected lady entered the picture, one whose fire couldn't be underestimated and power to scare was very apparent.

Mostly because she was flying in the woods with fire.

"Look, Azula, don't set the world on fire." Mikasa said. "Just because you're not top fire lady or anything."

"Oh, I don't need to, but it does show strength." Azula stated. "For the record, the only reason why I am with you is because you three are strong!"

"...You noticed?" Mikasa said, not really in the mood.

"Yes, I have. For the record, it is rather surprising that the three of you would willingly work with me."

"We're only working together because we're teammates. Do some questionable stuff and we'll send you to...it's a team effort."

Rapunzel didn't really have the heart to mess with people like Azula did, who was eye-ing the three other ladies that were slowly walking behind her.

*Azula's confessional*

"As much as Miko and Mikasa are similar and coincidentally share the first three letters of their name, I can sense a good way of breaking them...but for Rapunzel, as much as she has hidden trauma, she clearly has seen the older episodes."

Azula looked around the confessional.

"I like that the competition isn't getting any easier."

*Confessional cut*

While that was happening in the middle questionable woods, the other "major villain" was just walking around...you know, just going around without as so much of a plan, but he genuinely was not intimidated by the challenge.

For some reason, as he was casually walking around to tne toilet, because that sandwich had to go somewhere and he was starting to get...

...a bit shaky for some bizarre reason, as there was another actual creepy fella that was behind him and casually, Coachman turned around slowly.

"Oh, he's going to be so owned!"

"What is your problem, clown?" He asked, as though he wasn't talking to Pennywise...of all things.

Yeah, he got waken up ridiculously early, but still.

"HAHAHAHA, nothing. Anyways, are you scared of anything?" Pennywise asked.

"No...but you're scared of something I bet." Coachman said. "Hopefully something that'll make you go away."

"No way, friend, you're speaking some bull. Come on, just tell me!" Pennywise shouted. "If you don't, I'll betray you and tell my friends about you."

"Please, my team...is a team, so you won't. Do you want to come to the toilet or not?"

"...Yeah!"

"You can just do that? What is that man afraid of?"

One cut later, Coachman was reading some stuff about the economy, Obama and how easily any random person could hack a 3DS, stuffed into one page of his newspaper, while Pennywise was fucking up Joseph and Kipo with their screams still audible.

Joseph Joestar prepared a real good clacker that hit Pennywise's eyes, but Kipo kinda just picked him up.

"No, no, no, stop carrying, furry girl! This guy's the real monster!" Joseph basically yelled. "Put me down!"

"Sorry, I can't...we just lost, what else do we do?" Kipo asked, as she basically tried to help him.

Somehow, the men's restrooms got another guy scared and it was not the old man himself and Joseph basically got carried into losers' by Kipo.

"Wait, you brought goddamn Pennywise here?!" Pinstripe yelled.

"Yeah. He's not going to scare me." Coachman had to say it, as he looked directly at an pissed off potoroo. "And you won't, if he doesn't figure out your fear."

"...What is wrong with you? You know that I fear getting found out." Pinstripe remarked. "Wait, are you going to sabotage the other team with him?"

"Yes."

"Ok."

And that was how...things got started, as there was a clown that was a bit scared of the old man, the old man that was very scary and the potoroo that did not sign up for any of this.

The crowd was silent, except for Chris, who was trying his best to sum up some words.

"This coachman is genuinely different, who would put up with PENNYWISE of all people?!"

*Pinstripe's confessional*

He was actually smiling.

"I'm going to keep it straight with you, that Pennywise guy looks like that clown from those movies that spooked me! He's not as scary up close when you realise when he looks like a dumbass!"

*Confessional cut*


Deadpool and Alcina were actually talking about adult stuff like having children, having those children and what their favourite type of food, unfortunately, Chef Hatchet came up to do one thing.

"I find that your children being a bunch of bugs is awesome in the good way!" Deadpool shouted. "I bet you played crazy bug games with them."

"You stupid, stupid immortal man. Anyways, here is the chef-" Alcina just saw that Deadpool accepted his time in the house was over. "-Well, he was annoying."

"Yeah! Anyways...where can I find that dress?" Chef asked, since Deadpool sped to the control room.

Alcina just glared at Chef, who had a cheeky smile and a contract...and then at Clover, who was suddenly wearing a latex spysuit for no apparent reason.

"Hey, I should be-" Clover started her sentence before seeing Chef. "-uh, are the doors locked."

"No, but you are in trouble."

Clover instantly got snatched by the big lady herself, as she passed them onto Chef with a aphrosdisac and soon enough, the spy fashionista was down in the control room.

With Rock and her spy suit being worn.

And it didn't help that it looked liked that Deadpool knew, as Rock scooted over to her.

"I won't lie, babe, that's actually a pretty cool bunch of clothes!" Rock shouted. "You're gonna wear it for a fashion show?"

"I...guess so...you know, I'm all about that fashion...haha." Clover said, trying to work with Rock's interpretation.

"Cool, I wonder if you can get me one of those."

"Not really, it's just a ladies thing."

"Wait, who designed it?"

"...I did?"

The skeptical look from Rock and Clover's gritted teeth made it more awkward.

"Actually, someone helped me designed this!" Clover suddenly shouted.

"Oh...thought you were like a spy or a thief or something about stealing credit."

"Yeah, I guess so!"

Deadpool and Sakura just looked at the very near miss that was the entire conversation, as they were trying to not facepalm.

Campers remaining: 29/56
Time remaining: 4 hours

*Deadpool's confessional*

"Okay, so you're telling me that if your girlfriend could jump high like its nothing, is obviously hiding something and is wearing a skin-tight suit for no reason...that you wouldn't figure it out!" Deadpool was frustrated. "She's totally a spy, a totally spy, if you will, Rock! My guy, is your head made of rocks?"

*Rock's confessional*

Rock was in the middle of a realisation.

"Hold up, what is her real job? What's her deal 'cause it could be a trick..."

He just slumped.

"...Oh no. What if she's part of that girls alliance that Azula has or something, what if it's that?"

*Confessional cut*

Now back to the ladies of red, they were discreetly moving around whatever spooked them or what Azula noticed ahead of time, making sure that they had a plan to smash it in the face.

Rapunzel was scaredly holding her frying pain, right next to Miko, who was ready to pull out some moves.

Mikasa was hiding high up in the trees waiting for whoever would be unlucky enough to dare touch her and Azula was hiding behind a tree, but either way, said woman "killer" was still running around the entire place.

Rapunzel and Miko were looking at each other, ready to hit the "killer" where it really hurt, practically getting directions from Mikasa, who was looking out for the two of them.

But it was one thing that would catch them out, it was going to be a drop of some chloroform on top of the former two ladies and this time...

...Izzy was back for some chances, as she pulled her mask up.

"E-scope here! Got a bunch of campers!" Izzy whispered through the mask. "Mikasa's next."

Mikasa wrapped around some toilet paper on her face, as Izzy threw some of that sleeping gas and she instinctively dodged it.

"Gotcha!" Izzy then jumped on top of Mikasa while she was grappling.

Izzy and Mikasa practically landed on the same tree...still on top of each other.

"No, you don't have me." Mikasa just threw down Izzy, who just swung on another branch horizontally.

Mikasa was prepared, but Izzy had the head kick and of course, the foresight to slap the slayer off the branch, as the slayer herself couldn't do much against the psycho beast lady herself since she was stunned.

Campers remaining: 26/56
Time remaining: 3 hours and 53 minutes

"Dang! I swear there was four people!" Izzy complained. "But I got Mikasa out!"

And where did Azula go?

To meet with Nicole, who actually saw her, since Yumeko & Iori were eliminated, Coachman was doing some crazy shit, Pinstripe was stuck to him and Lowain wasn't technically connected to her.

"Hello, Azula! You're still a child, an unruly one at that." Nicole said.

"Am I really?" Azula asked. "Maybe you don't share the persepective of my father."

"Well, your dad's perspective isn't mine...but who are we going to eliminate today?" Nicole stated.

"Hsien-Ko if my team loses and Riley if your team loses. Both eliminations will force people to be on my side and you, I and our group are one step closer to our cash prize."

"Yeah, I guess so. Actually, Coachman's got a monster on his side!"

Azula just sighed, Nicole just shrugged, as the two ladies saw that Izzy was ready to hit them.

*Nicole's confessional*

"I can't believe that Izzy even got in the first season, the legacy of putting crazy people on Total Drama never gets old! But at the same time, I am really interested in what he's even doing..."

Nicole had a disappoint realisation.

"...Oh, Chris, you're a sick man."

*Confessional cut*

"I know and you two should really be looking behind 'cause something interesting's about to happen." Chris announced. "To you."

"To be fair, it is strategically genius to do that because that is a very rare skill." Azula said. "I do have a fear, but I will never tell."

"Oh, good!" Nicole was readying up a punch.

Azula then threw out some fire rather casually, as Nicole managed to hit Izzy's...sleeping gas caspule.

"What just happened?" Nicole asked. "...Oh...she's one crazy lady..."

Nicole fell down to the ground, as Azula ran as fast as she could to one specific place that was a bit of a gap, big enough to essentially make Izzy fall down, Izzy right behind the firebender.

The chase was on for a good minute, until Azula found a bit of opportunity in the form of a minor river that provided one thing...the chance to show off her flight prowess, probably heating up the water a bit.

Azula had more than enough time to frustrate the hell out of Izzy, but the psycho hose beast had one thing up her sleeve.

"Okay, so, I have a story to tell! My cousin's who on some list, decided that one day that he was about to bring the biggest amount of balloons to his hometown's parade 'cause he was mad at some guy, so you know what he did?" Izzy explained her story, as she threw...something.

"No, I am not interested." Azula just took the time to land on the other side of the creek, as she checked herself. "Honestly, what was the point of that story?"

"...Good, 'cause I wanted to tell you that you got something!" Izzy shouted, knowing that she had the plan on deck.

Azula just ran confidently, as she tried to shake off whatever Izzy had put on.

And then she fell asleep, knowing that Izzy had put it on during that conversation.

"She got something interesting happen to her!"

Campers remaining: 24/56
Time remaining: 3 hours and 40 minutes


Speaking of low-profile players, Pit and Giovanni would be two of those surprisingly enough along with the addition of Yuri, Heavy and Cassie, who was practically commanding...

...the now locked treehouse, as Giovanni was mad at his lack of advantage and Pit was clearly in the mood to do something, judging by the fact that he was running like he had a mission to do.

"Guys, can't you open the door please?" Pit asked. "I've had enough of real life WWE."

"Yeah, you can't just keep on posting awesome viral clips that I'd like to get into!" Giovanni shouted. "Although, I could."

"Yeah, who would make the better WWE guy?" Pit said. "Who could save the enviroment more."

"Hold up, that's a different thing! The WWE's all about fighting some big guys!" Giovanni remarked. "And this guy hasn't heard of a future top villain!"

"Who is this guy?" Pit asked. "I better go and check it out!"

"Yeah." Giovanni just jumped through a window. "I'll shout if I don't make it!"

While that was happening, the other three were actually passing around stories that weren't really loud enough to be properly heard, but it was different this time.

"Okay, okay, I got a story. Real good one, even." Scott said. "But it is sort of spooky-"

Pit and Giovanni were heard from a short distance, as Cassie Cage looked at her two other teammates with sincerity and had some things to say about them, even if she didn't care that she didn't know what to say.

"...You two must be strong enough to survive the mountain pile of bullshit that this show has become. Also, Scott, I'm pretty sure that you can do it...Yuri, pretty sure you can kick hard enough to survive!" Cassie said. "I'll accept having a bad speech, let's just go!"

"You said that I'm strong!" Scott just jumped out of the window. "I'm gonna survive."

"Against who knows what? Help me out!" Cassie remarked, as Yuri had one thing to say.

"Against some guy who probably could slice us open if Chris wasn't here!" Yuri stored up her Haoh-Ken.

"Good thinking, let's go!"

Scott Pilgrim was actually going in the opposite direction of Yuri and Cassie Cage, as he pulled out his understanding and love and put into defeat whoever that monster was.

He was even sliding into the situation that had Pit and Giovanni tied up and unsurprisingly, he realised that fighting some overpowered guy wasn't the best way to do it.

It was also goddamn Gideon Graves.

"Hey, it's me! Back from the dead with some cash in my pocket!" Gideon held his sword, as Pit and Giovanni noticed his muscles.

"Yeah, I missed you being dead." Scott remarked, attempting to dual-wield.

"That's sad! You know what's not-"

"YOU." Scott swung on his swords and then got smashed by a baseball bat...

...hard, as he was down for the count.

"Haha, watch me get some babes!" Gideon bragged. "And then I'll-"

"Come on, stop, you're not going to eat them!" Pit...just shouted.

Scott woke up bemused, as Giovanni just looked at him seriously.

"Why did he say that? Either way, he got spooked...man."

Campers remaining: 21/56
Time remaining: 3 hours and 20 minutes


Meanwhile in the long suffering adventures of Coachman and Pennywise (Pinstripe just wanted to ensure that he wasn't completely fucked up), two more people were practically targets for him and there was nothing that they could do about it.

No, seriously, Pinstripe just walked right into the control room, which was arguably just as bizzare as, of all people, Tanjiro genuinely getting spooked.

"What the heck is your problem?" Tanjiro asked slowly. "Seriously, you're...just a...real bad guy!"

"My problem? I'm just trying to win." Coachman asked. "If that's a problem-"

"I'm talking about your...scary friend...I think!" Tanjiro shouted in confusion, raising his sword. "Is it a demon?"

"Well, smell it or something!"

Tanjiro was already on that business, actually finding out the smell to be...weird.

"...Frick, it's not a demon!"

Pennywise had some serious balls, being a fake Nezuko essentially without even speaking, as Tanjiro was ready to cut down...a clown, but he couldn't really do anything due to Chris' rule.

So, he got eliminated unfortunately and he was not even being close to being done, as there was a good amount of contestants that hadn't experienced the bizzare combo.

Like Catalina and Shego who essentially gave up on escaping, as there was no constructed boats that were docked and Yashiro, Gideon, Pennywise (Actually Coachman, but shhh), Sonic trying his best, Satsuki Kiryuin, Lady Dimitrescu and Bugs Bunny...

...essentially made it impossible, so it was back to trying to prank Bugs.

"Come on, he hasn't moved from there in half an hour! When the fuck will that rabbit come out!" Catalina barely whispered.

"He will, he can't resist messing around like a dumbass." Shego remarked.

"He has done it for that long, it hasn't changed much!"

"Uh, he's moving...and that's happening-" Shego said, seeing Bugs trip over something. "-Now it's go time."

"What do you mean, go?" Catalina stated, as Bugs Bunny finally got hit by a table. "Finally, the rabbit is dead...or out of this thing!"

Shego and Catalina were plainly satisified with the killer takedown, as they were sure of their good attempt that was...

...about to be interrupted by Coachman's bizarre horror adventure's beatdown, as the two ladies slowly turned around to see an horrifying sight that stopped the duos' momentum.

Another ten minutes, another run that was as long as it was odd was in danger, as Mai Shiranui wasn't going to go down without a fight that involved movement...in the hills that were a bitch to go through...

...especially if you were attempting to escape.

"Gotta go, gotta go!" Mai shouted. "Move out of the way."

"No, you move out of the-" Yuri wasn't ready to fall down.

Albeit she didn't have that much of a choice, as Mai Shiranui was still in a team and kinda ran into Yuri, who didn't even stumble all that much on the hills.

But these hills weren't the best for running.

Campers remaining: 18/56
Time remaining: 3 hours


Sol Badguy, Michiru, Squirrel Girl, Basil, Crimson, The Coachman (borderline winning the challenge), Mai Shiranui and Hsien-Ko were the ones that were left on the Fiery Foxes.

Meanwhile, Sokka, Lowain, Tails, Samurai Jack (who was crushing it.), Samus, Snake, Cassie Cage, Reg, Bayonetta and Tifa were all from the Chill Capybaras surviving their best on either questionable strategies or moves that were yet to be seen.

Either way...there was something interesting going on with Basil, Crimson and Hsien-Ko, quite literally the last three good guys you'd see together.

"Like, maybe we're cursed." Crimson said. "Those boats are at the bottom of the ocean, looking beautiful."

"Honestly, it's a wooden boat, that's not surprising." Hsien-Ko remarked. "How did our last two or three die to poor craftsmanship?"

"...Whatever."

"This is quite the ridiculous predicament, as at least one of these boats should be able to stay up...but it is really obvious that we're not craftsmen." Basil explained. "So, what else can we do?"

"Duh, but, like, no monster's touched us." Crimson stated, as Hsien-Ko looked at her seriously. "Ironic, isn't it."

"It really is ironic." Basil answered, as Hsien-Ko was prepared to mess up anyone with her sleeves of random stuff. "Your bizarre strategy hasn't worked, as there has been a lot of fearful screams and we are still here."

"Dang." Hsien-Ko remakred. "...Do you think we'lll lose?"

"Probably, but we should try something." Basil said. "You do have the right weapons...and there are worst things than losing a challenge."

"Uh, obviously. We got a stake." Crimson just pulled out one. "So, uh, let's just do it."

A few minutes later, Basil prepared a well-thought strategy that Hsien-Ko was doing, as Crimson accepted her fate to be a real goth...as there was another thing that was coming.

A blue hedgehog that literally smacked them in the face without stopping.

Campers remaining: 15/56
Time remaining: 3 hours

*Hsien-Ko's confessional*

She was disappointed.

"I failed you guys! He didn't account for the blue hedgehog and neither did I, but I apparently got in the top 20, so Min Min's going to be okay with it." Hsien-Ko stated. "I hope that 'fast hedgehog' is a good enough excuse."

*Confessional cut*

Speaking of freaky people coming together...Tails and Reg were still surviving against the perputally behind Gideon Graves, who was mad enough to try some shit and indeed, some shit was tried.

Tails was actually running of gadgets that weren't snapped in half, as the two-tailed fox was sprinting away from the mean misygonist that punched yet another drone, as Reg stretched his arm out.

Reg's arm did a pretty mean punch, as Gideon was stunned for a good few seconds as the two kids hid in then very tunnels that was probably going to be filled with random stuff.

"Thank Chris McLean unironically! Reg, since you can actually fight, you go ahead." Tails said. "Seriously, though, we've gotta stay together."

"Well, that's okay." Reg prepared his arms. "We'll be the two cool guys!"

Those two may not have been the youngest on the team, but they were the best kids on the Chill Capybaras, slinking their way through the base that coincidentally Snake found himself in...

...and it didn't help that they bumped into him and his box.

"Heya, Snake." Tails said.

"Hello, Snake." Reg said at almost the same time.

"I did not know you two were in...uh, yeah, there's someone crawling around." Snake told them, as he went back into the box.

"Good luck to you!" Tails shouted, as Snake crawled some mo' in there. "It's a good to meet a friend."

"It's so good that he told us...but I wonder who it is." Reg was unprepared...

...for the random comeback of GIDEON GRAVES, who carried both him and Tails to Chris.

"Oh, that was pretty impressive, but not impressive enough to not get Gideon in here! Get out, dude." Chris announced, as there was only 13 people left. "And just like that, 13 people remain or have yet to be scared."

Gideon just smirked at Scott, who scoffed at the return of some giant asshole.

*Reg's confessional*

The robot kid was surprised.

"Never mind, there are worse things than being

*Confessional cut*

Campers remaining: 13/56
Time remaining: 2 hours and 45 minutes

"Hold up, watch this! This is going to be awesome!" Chris just pressed a button and immediately, a bot that looked like him came out in Snake's direction. "Now, here's the fun part."


In Snake's general space, there was definitely one thing that Snake had that the Chris-bot did have, as he was down in the mechanical catacombs that contained some of the better players.

A single bomb...but it was a good enough to stick to the bot, as Solid Snake just got up and disappearing from the robot's eyesight.

"Why are there so many people? That is dumb!" The Chris-bot said, right before it died.

Still though, it was starting to get down to the wire, Snake sure that anyone could go at this point...speaking of anyone, he managed to run into Bayonetta, who could care less, but she did have to win.

Snake didn't really have anything much to say.

"Yeah, these robots are starting to come out." Snake reported. "With his face on them."

"Great, as if we needed more Chris in the world." Bayonetta remarked. "Still don't want to kill him."

"That's good." Snake said, as he was prepared to fight some more. "And I bet it's not going to be easy up there."

"Then get up there!" Bayonetta shouted. "These guys probably could tell a moving box from a regular box."

"Yeah." Snake just decided to employ other strategies, as he decided to leave a witch alone.

*Bayonetta's confessional*

"Horror movies? Please, I live through one every time those angels decide to come to party and every single time, they come back scared of me." She bragged. "Horror movies are pretty spooky and I don't mind a little bit of spooky in my life!"

*Confessional cut*

As for Cassie and Samus, they both managed to help each other, as they were chased with weapons, having a bunch of weapons of their own on their side.

Samus was even in her Power Suit, since said killer wasn't much of a slouch either, being Satsuki ready to fufill her obligation and Cassie had some backup guns.

All that really did for the two of them was slow down Satsuki Kiryuin by more than a bit, the leader of Honnouji cutting down their attempts to knock her off her game without cutting any trees...and they were going through some ridiculous places.

There was just an patch of solid ice that was very out of place anywhere...but Pahkitew, where Samus just used that to speed herself up further and Cassie didn't really have the anticipation to deal with the ice, so Satsuki slid on there and picked her up

"Damn, Samus, beat this...priviledged lady!" Cassie shouted. "Seriously, good strategy."

"Thank you for the compliment." Satsuki decided to ignore the hasty insult.

It was down to Samus Aran, bounty hunter of the stars who always kills the Space Pirates and Satsuki Kiryuin, rival to Ryuko, daughter who hates her mother and impressive swordswoman, both out of the ice and who both ran into the treehouse.

"Seriously, Satsuki, just get her already!" Chris announced. "Come on, it's not that long!"

The chase went on for a good amount of time, as Samus went for the Speed Booster, the only way to essentially outrun Satsuki at speed...and she was definitely running.

Running, running and more running.

Right into a rock wall that didn't really allow her for the super jump that still would have gotten her caught, but she just hit the wall at speed and though she still had the Power Suit on...

...Satsuki was arguably just as fast as her and she kept it in control the whole time, as Samus just glared at her.

"Look, you lost and you should accept that! You are on Matoi's team, right?"

"Yes, but it's not really her team!" Samus replied to Satsuki. "It's our team and our team will impress you!"

"And just like that, Samus didn't get scared, but she did get caught by a very powerful teen!"

Campers remaining: 11/56
Time remaining: 2 hours and 20 minutes


Sokka and Lowain finally woke back up, as there was only slightly less than a hour left in this challenge, as they were a little bit surprised at how much they slept.

They got up, picked up their weapons and noticed the time.

"I can't believe that the challenge isn't over!" Sokka complained. "Come on, this is ridiculous."

"Nah, it's not ridiculous...there's only 11 people left in this horror thing!" Lowain shouted. "Our odds are up like crazy, Sokka!"

"Still, though, is Azula eliminated?" Sokka asked Lowain with an side eye, as the medieval dudebro was trying to think about who was left. "Eh, I figured that she'd survive, since she is still crazy powerful."

"True, dude! Then we've gotta support our Capybara homies!" Lowain held his two very sharp daggers in his hands.

Sokka got his space sword.

"Way ahead of you, cook guy!" Sokka was ready to another sword guy.

*Lowain's confessional*

The dudebro just checked his ears.

"I would tell him that Azula got eliminated a while ago, but I'm just guessing and I'm not Deadpool, so I can't 'read the script' like Deadpool does...or do whatever he does! But I'm not insane and I'm not willing to bring the villain onto my side!" Lowain exclaimed. "No offense, but it did happen twice and still could happen three times."

*Confessional cut*

"And look at that, we're done with this part of the episode because these episodes are a bit too long and apparently, the robots know better, but stick around for some more of this!"


To be continued in the final part of the killer-surviving challenge, coming up on the last two hours of the madness, some campers being well-rested to take the villains on and others being villains themselves.

Campers remaining: 11/56 (I fixed the count, by the way.)
Time remaining: 2 hours and 20 minutes

And here's the homies that are still left in the game:

FF: Coachman, Sol Badguy, Mai Shiranui, Squirrel Girl & Michiru
CC: Solid Snake, Tifa, Bayonetta, Samurai Jack, Sokka & Lowain

Not too many eliminated campers to list or count (45 to be exact)...

Fiery Foxes:
Min Min, Mystique Sonia, Ochako Uraraka, Leshawna, Yumeko, Azula, Clover, Sakura, Kipo, Crimson, Hsien-Ko & Sammy
Rock, Dante, Deadpool, Iori Yagami, Pinstripe Potoroo, Pit, Giovanni, Basil & JFK

Chill Capybaras:
Mr. Smee, Scott Pilgrim, Heavy, Riley Freeman, Muscle Man, Terry Bogard, Tails, Reg, Tanjiro, Joseph Joestar & Kyo Kusanagi
Kugisaki Nobara, Tiana, Nicole Watterson, Catalina Alves, Shego, Yuri Sakazaki & Ryuko

Chapter 96: Episode 21-4: The Night's Out

Summary:

(Thanks, bugged out chapter system)

Like with any challenge, some players take control of the challenge and this time, it has happened in the literal sense.
Coachman carries a monster, Sokka carries a sword and seven hours of sleep, Bayonetta carries her badass nature and some other people carry their chances in the hopes of winning, so who for their team chock full of supernatural players will take it home. The Fiery Foxes and the Chill Capybaras clash in this spooky conclusion to this episode.

Also, there's four more eliminations and these ones aren't as spicy as the previous episode's, but they're...something alright!

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 21: Survive A Night Or So
Part 4: The Night's Out!

Hey, hey, hey, there's the end of the challenge and I'll be honest, it's a wild one in terms of the actual story, but sometimes comedic plans reign and stupid strategies bask in the face of metaphorical monsters (and Pennywise, but...come on.)

Will Coachman actually get some respect from his team? Will Sokka and Lowain actually wake up to make some moves? And will Tifa and Bayonetta really step up their game to get some screen time? (Yeah to the Tifa and Bayo showcase, but those other questions...will have answers!)

100 CHAPTERS, twice as many reviews and almost 30,000 views...for a fanfic that should be closer to the end than it actually is.

Memeking: Gideon's ass will forever be kicked...

Anyways, I have a special crossover that I'll be doing at Christmas time, regardless of whatever people say.


"And we are back with only eleven people left in this challenge, some of them just too good at fighting!"

Samurai Jack may have lost the love of his permanent life and had his random protege eliminated, but he was fighting like he was back in the future.

With some serious deliberation and willing to deal with the grabs of Yashiro Nanakase, being part of the last eleven to survive five of the seven hours with pure effort.

"Man, you're a way better fighter than Iori!" Yashiro readied his first.

"Thank you." Samurai Jack didn't let the compliment go unsaid. "But I do sense some evil."

"Eh, Yagami's way ahead of you on that one."

The conversation stopped, as the fight continued, complete with some close quarters combat that actually made the sword swings from Jack that much more powerful and Yashiro was actually getting his ass beaten, though not without some absolute grabs that made some work of the samurai.

Too bad, Samurai Jack was too much of a badass to lose, as he looked at the now downed Orochi dude.

"Dang, you're a real samurai! I'm sorry that I called you fake." Yashiro groaned. "Also, you can't lose."

"I do not care about the remark. What do you mean?" Samurai Jack just asked.

"Seriously, though, Samurai Jack and Bayonetta have gotten immunity in their team's next vote through laying waste to their killers!" Chris announced.

Yashiro and Samurai Jack just took a good long look at each other, as they slowly looked around the random-ass puddle that they fought in.

"Damn, what's ass did she hit?" Yashiro asked...without thinking, as Samurai Jack just put his sword down.

'

Gideon was watching his ass getting beaten, as Bayonetta was swiftly dodging whatever he could throw her way with her style, skills and the audacity of being an actual mom to herself...in the middle of the mechanical catacombs' plumbing area.

"Come on, why are you so hot?" Gideon complained, still not hitting.

"Because I don't care that you exist, how about that?" Bayonetta suggested, hitting all of Gideon's weak spots.

Of which, there was many personality-wise and a bit less so physique-wise and they were all hit, finally ending with an demon stomp, as Bayonetta literally walked away.

"Of course, fucking Scott's team got Bayo!" He complained, entirely out of the challenge. "Goddamn, do you know who I am?"

Bayonetta was just tired of seeing that guy, as Snake was genuinely getting dragged out by a headless Chris-bot, who had its brain inside the main body.

*Bayonetta's confessional*

She was smirking like always.

"I don't think this team is in shambles, its moreso that Chris isn't one for anti-climaxes and I'll not say anything else because this man's ego absorbs

*Confessional cut*

Mai and Tifa were both fighting the same boss and due to their unwillingness to sabotage...aside from Michiru attempting to slam Bugs Bunny, who just pulled out the boxing glove that countered her completely.

"And then there was ten players left, one of whom is with a monster and the rest are still fighting or waking up in some cases!"

"Finally, some more eliminating! I wonder if this job makes me look unhinged." Bugs remarked. "Anyways, you girlies ready to lose!"

"Yeah, but I'm not going to lose anyways!" Mai declared, as she pulled out a flaming fan.

"I wasn't ever ready." Tifa prepared a good punch.

And they were off, as punches were thrown, fires appeared and disappeared and some hammers missed their marks, as the trio were still fighting rather awkwardly with all of them having a fair share of damage.

"Wow...that was weird." Bugs remarked. "You ladies are tough cookies!"

"By the way, I'm the tougher cookie." Tifa had to brag, since she was unscathed.

"Does it matter, though?"

"Yeah." Tifa remarked, as she noticed that Bugs was charging...something. "Did you think I didn't notice?"

Bugs was charging something... a few seconds ago and considering he was a looney mofo, he was about to swing on Tifa with some other random stuff that was dropped on her, as Mai dodged it.

"Sheesh, I hope she's alive for non-lawsuit reasons." Tifa got unsquashed, as Mai dodged a rabbit hole. "Tifa got tuned on, making these teams equal!"


The top eight consisted of people that were either going for some wacky strategy (Lowain, Sokka and Coachman), going for broke (Bayonetta & Sol Badguy) or being really spicy (Squirrel Girl & Samurai Jack) mostly being stuck within a certain area with "killers" that have come swinging.

And swing they did, as Lowain got seperated through the classic "split up" skill check that hasn't worked and...uh...he ran into Coachman, who wasn't having the best of times.

"Uh, I was never here!" Lowain declared, as he slipped up on some mud. "And that slip was tactical...why are you standing there, dude?"

"Because I wanted to see you look like an idiot." Coachman answered, as he smirked to let Pennywise do his thing. "But, I'll ask you one thing."

"Nope!" He did a running start.

Lowain just didn't wait for any malicious question, as he just sprinted his way out of the situation, as Coachman's smirk was still there not really doing anything, the fox cook literally rolling over rocks, tripping up again in the mud and literally jumping on a bridge.

Just to get away from Pennywise, who was preparing a little something for the blonde dude with fourth-wall breaking bits in betweens...as the clown shapeshifted into a familiar fella.

A young dude with purple skin, dark brown hair, pants, fur covered t-shirt, black boots with a tongue that scared the bravery out of Lowain...named Belial.

"I heard you like playing games." Pennywise (disgused as the villainous dude.)

Lowain gulped impressively, as he breathed in.

"FUnneling my fighting skills isn't hard, right?" Lowain was sweating like no-one else, as he raised his two daggers. "And uh...I've beaten clowns before."

Pennywise's face then morphed out of "Belial's" face and the rest was history.

"Okay, now the Fiery Foxes have the lead due to the COACHMAN AND PENNYWISE THING! How?!"

Campers remaining: 7/56 (woo, we made it.)
Time remaining: an hour and a half.

Squirrel Girl and Izzy were having the time of their lives, as they both weren't fast enough to properly deal with each other, being unable to escape or attack...and that was fine by them.

Izzy managed to catch up to Squirrel Girl on a tree, as Doreen herself jumped off that tree without missing a beat.

They were just jumping from place to place, as Izzy didn't have a lot of sleeping gas on her own self and Doreen even taunted to waste another one of those sleeping bombs.

"The jokes on you, I've got Total Drama experience, the best family that I have and a boyfriend that wouldn't throw me to serial killers!" Izzy shouted, as Squirrel Girl was just dodging her moves.

"I've befriended Deadpool, beat up frost giants, beat up frost giants and world dominating villains kinda regularly! And I have squirrels!" Squirrel Girl bragged, just as Izzy did.

The two of them were even going to do some fighting, Monkey Joe and Tippy Toes not even able to take whatever Izzy had 'cause they were asleep.

But they were really smashing, as someone had to give and eventually, someone actually showed up to make them give and that someone happened to stumble upon them and realised that he was going to have to do something hard.

"Apparently, samurai guy, you and me had a rivalry in some place." Izzy noticed Samurai Jack. "But desperate times called for desperate measures."

The samurai looked over at Squirrel Girl, who was about to get a face full of sleeping gas from Izzy's phrase, as Izzy also threw another one at Samurai Jack...who sliced it in half.

Bad idea, as it wasn't the most visible gas.

Long story short, Izzy was out, Samurai Jack was out and Squirrel Girl was out.

Campers remaining: 5/56 (woo, we made it.)
Time remaining: an hour and a half.

"...Ooh, bad move, as these two didn't really get spooked as so much as they went to sleep. Also, no-one gets immunity, by the way."

Chris was glad that no-one was awake that had the battle, as there was a lot of disgruntled yells.

"Alright, let's see what else is going on!"


Sol Badguy and Satsuki Kiryuin up above the water was what's going on, as there was a platform smack-dab in the middle of the lake that wasn't even close to being as big as it should have been.

No-one cared, because the swords were swinging about, Sol bringing the fiery swings that was countered by Satsuki's mostly perfect guard and vice versa for Sol except he had a pretty good counter.

They had been fighting for nearly 30 minutes, which was evidenced by their laboured breathing.

"My god, you're definitely one of the best out there." Sol said.

"I know that I am. But I know you're holding back." Satsuki suggested. "So try your best."

"Bullshit, I've been doing my best for thirty minutes. Still not really a Gear."

"...Oh. Then I guess I could end it here."

"Do your best shot, not letting that happen." Sol just swung his sword around confidently, as Satsuki was ready to go for the knockdown.

Satsuki and Sol were both ready to sword until they die, as they gave their sword swing, putting a Tyrant Rave from the bounty hunting badass' side and from the (rebellious) heiress' side, something very simple, as the fiery move blew over harder than ever.

Satsuki parried the punch and Sol got hit by an impressive stab that wasn't meant to kill, as he sat back down.

"You have lost. Accept it." Satsuki stated.

"Yeah...fuck this...I was just going to grab immunity." Sol took his rest. "You win."

Satsuki Kiryuin shone like the sun was actually up.

"And then there was four, two on each team!"

Campers remaining: 4/56 (woo, we made it.)
Time remaining: an hour.

*Mai's confessional*

She was genuinely shocked.

"How the fu...how did I manage to make this far into this challenge! It's been seven hours and there's still four people left in this shebang." Mai just explained. "And who really is left in this thing? Dante? Azula? Crimson? Uh, Iori, I guess? Who else?"

*Confessional cut*

Mai was starting to see some things that this challenge was nearly over, as she was starting to get some serious sleep deprivation from how long the challenge really went on.

Aside from smacking Bugs Bunny in the face, what did she do?

"And Mai's immune from her team, win or lose!"

Sleep deprivation was one crazy mistress, as Mai just laid down on the ground and decide to finally...take her leave from the challenge, being asleep.

"Damn, we've got a few accidental saboteurs in here, as Mai's eliminated just like that!"

"Fuckin' marry me, Andy. Come on, we've been a couple for years and you still hadn't popped the question." Mai talked in her sleep.


Speaking of Sokka, he may have looked a bit tired, but he was really fully awake, still unable to defeat any of the monsters...but doing the best dodges of whatever energy Coachman had left, since the old man had been up for a day and some more.

The final showdown.

"Surprisingly, we kinda have our own barely awake monster for the Foxes, against the guy that woke up and decided to win!" Chris announced. "And oh, Sokka's spooked."

The demon face, the time old strategy of intimidate anyone that was in its general direction, hair horns, green eyes and all and of course, there was one thing that could stop it.

"I guess you're very creepy." Sokka may have been shaking. "But can you beat my sword?"

Coachman dropped the forever intimidating face to answer the question.

"Yes, I can. Look at the way you're shaking-"

Sokka had unfortunately...a boomerang that smacked the old man in the face, as it merely annoyed him with he going for the kill in very unexpected way, as the sword slipped his hand.

"-My, my, that was-"

Sokka managed to "kill" the old man through a perfectly messed up sword swing, as the guy was plain angry at himself.

"I won in the worst way possible...not that was bad or anything." Sokka remarked.

"Yeah, Bayonetta and Sokka wins this big-ass challenge for the Fiery Foxes in the most spooked fashion possible." Chris announced. "Oh, I meant the Capybaras."

"Get some rest, doofus." Sokka remarked. "Didn't announce the wrong team!"

*Sokka's stepped on confessional*

He stepped over some guy.

"Man, I know what happened, but I did not know that everybody was tired as a good chunk of these challenges...including this one, which I didn't get scared by at all!" Sokka proclaimed. "Yeah, the old man totally wasn't creepy."

*Bayonetta's confessional*

"Some challenge this turned to be. I wasn't scared a single time and honestly, most of these guys probably could not handle a single angel and the rest aren't going to like waking up. Me? I don't really get strong sleep deprivation, because that's a bitch.

*Confessional cut*

Sokka and Bayonetta were just together, as a good majority of the Chill Capybaras were asleep at this point and the rest weren't in the mood to celebrate...aside from a few.

"Woo, homie squad comes in! I can't believe the sleep strategy actually worked." Lowain shouted. "Sokka, Bayo, I see you having the realio dealio teamwork in this thing."

"Then why is she wearing so little?" Sokka angrily asked.

"And why do you look like a fan of Nickelback?" Bayonetta just poked fun at Sokka's 2000s-ass haircut.

"Why are you a major jerk?"

"Why did you win like a dumbass?"

Lowain quite literally jumped on both of the winners' heads, as the blonde cook had one thing to say.

"You two used completely different strats to own the other team, just ride with it and maybe you guys won't be all mad with each other. Especially with the cold gold being real...also, dudes and babes have to work together, else the team splits up like..."

"...a baugette being cut." Bayonetta remarked.

"...Like a fruit being chopped in half." Sokka said.

"...Bruh, chill, we won." Lowain seriously stated to the two of them, actually slipping off the duo.


There was a certain sect of the Fiery Foxes mad at...Coachman's immunity, as the ladies of Min Min, Uraraka, Hsien-Ko and Sakura were all high-fiving Mai Shiranui and didn't pay attention to the obvious.

The fair amount of chair throwing that both Dante and Azula was borderline impressive, if it wasn't so annoying to almost got a chair thrown in somebody's face.

Well, Azula stopped the chairs.

"Honestly, if you keep on doing that, I'll make sure that your elimination is as uncereminous as possible." Azula stated. "Besides you did terrible in this challenge and precisely the opposite happened to your worst enemy."

Dante just stopped the chair-throwing, as Sammy just fell off the chair.

"To be fair, I might have bottomed out hilariously, but I didn't get wrecked by Izzy." Dante angrily remarked.

"You take that back!" Azula's hands were on fire.

Azula and Dante...were real mad, as their allies were just looking in awe.

*Sol's confessional*

Sol Badguy was unimpressed.

"This is stupid. Who do we even vote for because aside from Min Min and maybe JFK, who really screwed the pooch. Dante kicks more ass than Coachman and Deadpool is very annoying in a cool way."

*Confessional cut*

Indeed, it was a bit stupid.

"My god, my enemies are so mad over my sucess. Even if I do have someone in mind for voting for someone." Coachman's smirk was not well liked. "Or two people, but that is beside the point."

Pinstripe Potoroo did not stop gesturing for him to shut up.

"I have gotten third! And...I don't have anything to say!" Coachman's lack of sleep caught up with him. "Oh yes, Azula and Dante, make sure that you're not angry enough to throw the challenge why don't you?"

"THIS MAN JUST TAUNTED ON THEM! YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO-" Deadpool screamed, as he took a breath. "-GUYS WHO TAUNT...I don't know, don't ask me."

"They win, I guess." Coachman stopped taking his smoke to brag some more.

"Like me! I'm on my way to...er uh...hang out with vampire mommy!" JFK declared, as Deadpool just shrugged. "And that's why I should be kept on."

JFK just got looks.

Iori just grumbled, as Yumeko was...sure that his ego was too big, Rock was rolling his eyes at speed, Pinstripe Potoroo just sighed, Pit looked really meanly at him, as he gave up on the anti-taunting measure.

"You know what, Azula, it is time to make a stand-" Coachman accidentally got hit by Sokka's boomerang again. "-a stand to be the leader."

"Okay, says guy who lost!" Sokka shouted over the whole thing.

There was ooohs and ahhs that established that barely anyone liked the man who managed to get third in the challenge, as there was genuinely quite the absurd amount of animosity.

Also, someone woke up.

"So, have they stopped arguing?" Sammy asked.

"Not really." Leshawna remarked. "Wish I knew what they're talking about."

And then that someone went to sleep, as Leshawna looked at her.

*Leshawna's confessional*

"I wish I could tell that these votes are predictable, but these guys are very mad and mad people do stupid stuff. I've seen enough in the projects to know that's a damn fact of life." She answered.

*Confessional cut*

And those votes would only get more predictable with one suggestion that would make Azula worth something, as there was definitely a question that was sprung up.

"Wait, Michiru did what?" was that question, as thanks to some moves from Azula and Shego that was as surprising as a car will make a left turn, she was starting to get some looks.

Especially when...


The remaining Fiery Foxes were sat on the campfire, the votes as wild as any jungle in a zoo and the contestants' moods definitely reflected both the loss of a challenge and probably the most hated leader in future Total Drama history.

"Seriously, though, you guys did good...but not good enough to avoid the campfire! Also, we've got a few immune campers here...Coachman and Mai are those two!"

Mai Shiranui just took it, while Coachman genuinely didn't notice the marshmallow fly by.

"Okay, now that's over! It's not that surprising where the votes had been going!"

Michiru wasn't that surprised that she got exposed, judging from the looks that she had been getting from some of the Foxes' campers.

"Iori, Dante, Deadpool, Uraraka, Mystique Sonia, Hsien-Ko, Azula, Yumeko, Rapunzel, Leshawna, Miko, Clover, Rock, Mikasa, Pit, Sol and Kipo don't have any votes...you guys all get marshmellows."

"Wait, what did I do?!" Michiru asked.

"You kinda decided to betray some of your teammates some time ago...or something." Pit told her. "Not cool, really."

"Okay, let's just get the voted contestants out of the way...JFK has 7 votes to his name, so he does not get a marshmellow!"

"Er uh...you can't just handle my own vampire-slaying skills!" JFK shouts even got a few eyebrows raised, Min Min included.

"Min Min has only 5 votes, but it's still enough to get her sent on the Sling-Yacht..."

JFK and Min Min were both mad, as it was not their time yet to go or something like that, even though the former got beaten by his own horniness.

"...okay, so the next player off with 4 votes..."

Chris did the classic.

...

...

...

...

Pinstripe Potoroo could feel his pores get bigger. (Biology's not my strong suit.)

...

...

...

...

Michiru couldn't deny the power of rumours.

...

...

...

...

Basil looked very much unsurprised.

...

...

...

Deadpool was just-

"Sorry, Sammy, apparently you're too weak to not get 4 votes! Somehow."

"Hold up, I got played by somebody! Because I don't remember doing anything to get 4 votes." She said, accepting her loss. "Besides, why did Leshawna get no votes?"

"Good question...she's not even close to the strongest returning contestant here." Deadpool said. "Plus, I think she's really cool!"

Sammy just shrugged like she didn't have enough time to finish an arc.

Once again, though.

...

...

...

...

...

More dead space.

...

...

...

...

"Man, Michiru actually got 3 votes! That's not a lot to be sent towards the Sling-Yacht, but I bet you're shocked. For the record, Basil and Pinstripe had two each.

"Yes, I am! I was just trying to play strategically within this team of madhouse guys and girls that are, honestly, really cool." Michiru explained. "Besides, I'm pretty sure that Azula's playing you."

"And that's a good reason for teaming up with Shego, who is definitely a villain?" Uraraka asked, as Kipo was nervously silent.

"...Fair point, but there's bigger villains still in here."

"We kinda know and one of them just got immunity." Uraraka didn't sound pleased. "Besides, you shouldn't have teamed up with one to save your butt, I guess?"

"Don't be too hard on her, anyways. It sounded like she did that to stay in the game longer." Kipo nervously explained, as Uraraka didn't look impressed.


Michiru was kinda steaming...but then again, all of them were steaming, as Chris was getting a bit more ridiculous, just sending the four eliminated contestants off by slingshotted yacht.

"Man, that was the most Total Drama: Ultimate Islands episode to ever be filmed! We got scared, the scarers even got scared and dang it, I still look good with not that many hours of sleep!" Chris announced.. "Also, there's still too many people...and we're gonna solve that on the next episode of..."

"...TOTAL DRAMA: ULTIMATE ISLANDS!"


To be continued in the twenty-second episode, where the producers (and everyone else besides Chris McLean and maybe Chef) force the show to have a breather challenge and said breather challenge doesn't have a killing potential!

Min Min may have been in this competition for 21 episodes, but Hsien-Ko has a more notable set of powers and a more noticeable personality...plus she got slam dunked in this challenge!

How did JFK survive for this long without making sexist comments? That's a really good question, but he made it back into Hotel McLean through his elimination...probably to annoy some more people.

Michiru may have almost won the challenge, but not only did she lose in an embarrassing way, but she also got "sold out" by Shego and eliminated by Azula, so she had a bad deal in this part!

The real question is how did Sammy get eliminated?

idk, but it was definitely her time to go since I really want to expand on Kipo a bit, Sammy's legit a very common character in Total Drama fanfiction and oh, you know just your usual good explaination from Azula that provided the final push.

52 campers do Monster Hunter except multiversal, basically, as the tensions between teams becomes...more apparent, not really stronger.

...

...

...

...

...

...

Also, no, Coachman did not get respect, but Lowain did, so there's your answers.

WHAT'S UP WITH THE CHAPTER SYSTEM?

Chapter 97: Episode 22-1: Big Monsters, Bigger Hunters

Summary:

In this first part of the 22nd episode of Total Drama: Ultimate Islands...

...Pit gains some love wisdom along with Miko...
...Coachman (once again) gains the ire of Dante and Deadpool makes jokes about it...
...Kyo and Sokka find some good stuff...
...and finally, Uraraka sure exists.

Top Gear homage aside, this is definitely a drama episode.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 22: Pahkitew's Drama Hunters
Part 1: Big Monsters, Bigger Hunters

With that being said, nothing was said.

Finally, Pit and Miko will have a talk, as the rest of the Fiery Foxes have a talk about potential candidacy for being the leader of their team because the last episode had just happened.

Also, the Chill Capybaras aren't super chill at the moment, since Sokka and Lowain are in business for real, so yeah, this is more about LOVE, which I may or may not have done super well at all.

1602jaw: Yeah, I actually wanted Sammy to have a role...and then I kinda wrote out of my ass (a lot) and she ended up getting focused out! It's going to be a breather by this season's standards, so it's not much of one.

For the record, there's another Ultimate Islands crossover special and since it's probably going to happen in betweens parts of Episode 22...it'll take place before this episode and especially this episode's wild, wild elimination.


"Last time on Total Drama: Ultimate Islands, these 56 weird campers went through practically a horror trilogy's worth of scares or a whole action game's worth of bag guys! Some fell at the vampire lady's front door, while others survived and Coachman unsurprisingly scared the pants off some other campers! For real!"

Chris just let that statement sink in.

"The weird thing was that he didn't even win, as Sokka won by sleeping and Bayo won by fighting more stylishly than everyone for those Capybaras! And then Sammy, Michiru, JFK and Min Min got sling-yacht'd from the Foxes' roster!"

"Who's going to feel the brunt of the hunt! The zeal of the meal! The stares from a bear! Even a hate from a snake! Probably these 52 campers in Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!"


There were so many things that both Pit and Miko talked about in the last challenges, including how some of the challenges were really fun for them, how the team was one strife away from civil war and how Rock and Clover may be a bit weird.

But there was only one thing that they could talk about, as Pit was actually sweating with his bow that could split into swords.

"Uh...we gotta talk about the thing." Miko said. "You know, the thousand year old bit or whatever."

"It's not a bit, I'm really a thousand and two hundred years old!" Pit shouted. "It'd be kinda weird, right?"

"...Oh, I thought it was just really funny. Like, let's get serious for a minute!" Miko said.

"Come on, you're sixteen and I look like a twelve year old except way cooler than any of them!" Pit bragged. "It's kinda weird that..."

Pit didn't have anything to say.

"That what?" Miko just wanted to know.

"...This is awkward as heck. Why aren't we just gaming?" Pit asked. "Come on, I just like hanging out with you because it's cool."

"Oh...ok. So, what are the kisses about?" Miko still wanted to know, as Pit looked at her...genuinely sure of what he wanted to say.

They looked at each other for a hot moment, as they didn't exactly know what to really say.

"I thought it was really funny! Come on, I like you...but man, I don't know." Pit just shaking his head. "Deadpool said that I'm a mini god of war, whatever that means...but I'm not like that Kratos guy!"

"Hold up..."

It was still more awkward, as their feelings weren't really being properly shown, as they put their fists out.

"...do you want to be all romantic? Because that'd be kinda weird."

"No, obviously! There's so many problems because I've probably gotta save the world multiple times and you wouldn't be able to watch me in the Real Smash Brothers, I look like I'm 12 but really cool and more importantly, we've gotta fight an old man!" Pit just explained.

"...Okay." Miko just shrugged slowly. "I thought the kisses were weird, too! This show's fun and besides..."

Somehow, an angel who's fought a bunch of gods and Hades and a gamer who's practically a secret agent keeping the world from falling apart, still figured something out.

"...there's never a bad time to power up and win!"

"Yeah, I guess so!" Pit exclaimed. "Together, I think we could be a...power of friendship duo!"

"Weird power up, but okay!"

As the two youngsters were just solving their issues, Rock and Clover were quite literally hiding behind a tree with more than a few ones that had just gotten up.

Unsurprisingly, the two older teenagers were having more relationship problems than the youngsters.

*Clover's confessional*

Clover's boy problems died hard.

"There's, like, still a whole bunch of hot boys like Lowain, the fire guy with headband, the other fire guy, Sokka and...why are they all on the other team? Iori's super mad all of the time and Giovanni's a supervillain on this team and plus Rock's cool and...I don't know what to do!"

*Pit's confessional*

"It'd be strange if we were a power couple because I wouldn't be super comfortable with that! But what I'm comfortable with is whatever's going on in our team's abode, which is very much total drama!" Pit shouted, not realizing that he made the pun.

*Confessional cut*


Pit was not wrong, as Rock was just in awe at how bad these two were for each other.

"Well, well, well, congrats on being the biggest asshole of this season. You've got quite the achievement streak." Dante told the old man.

"My, my, Dante, I guess being the son of that Sparda fellow meant something. But what does that have to do with getting money?" Coachman asked.

Their throats, technically, but that has to mean something and hilariously, Miko was actually in the girls' side of the Foxes' cabin hearing these shenanigans with Azula, Yumeko and whoever else was into the drama.

"Honestly, being an asshole doesn't matter when you're still in a team because you're going to be thrown out, buddy."

Dante anticipated the vile old villain's mouth opening.

"Nah, nah, I know you won the last challenge and I'm pretty sure that if you lose this one, it's going to be curtains for you!" Dante shouted. "I'm fucking serious."

Pit and Rock were trying to imitate a sound.

"Dante, you know if you keep on thinking like that, you're going to end up like a donkey. Eating the grass unknowingly following someone that you despise."

"Eh, that's you."

"That's me?" Coachman asked, almost about to fake cry. "Now, why would you be so rude?"

"Because you've kinda fucked the team dynamic. No really, this team would be a lot better-"

And the two right behind them made the perfect sound, a womp womp that totally didn't fit at all and got them the looks of the two older guys.

"And that's the sound of your elimination."

Rock and Pit were just rolling on the floor laughing, as Dante just read the room with Deadpool speeding up to him from his bed.

"-Alright, you two, that's really funny, but let's just let these two have their Tom and Jerry moment! Dante, do you think you're Tom or Jerry?" Deadpool just put it out there, ignoring the completely baffled Coachman. "The mouse that dodges everything or the cat that fails at traps."

"...I have no idea, man. What the hell-" Dante didn't even get to finish his sentence.

"And that's a Jerry thing, my guy! Coachman, you are the cat." Deadpool said. "Be a nicer cat."

The whole of the guys' cabin was in some kind of uproar, as there was a mix of deep laughs, utter confusion and just plain embarrasment that this team was this chaotic, as Coachman just coughed very loudly and Dante just smirked.

Very loudly, as Basil managed to spill some bleach on the floor and see the wood have problems with it.

"The mouse just annoys the cat, yet the cat always tries." He answered.

"COPE!" Deadpool yelled. "Tom always loses."

*Azula's confessional*

Azula just deeply sighed for the state of this team.

"Well, this suddenly got easier out of nowhere. Disappointing, really." Azula answered.

*Ochako Uraraka's confessional*

She was quite astounded and was trying to not laugh.

"I did not know that Tom and Jerry was going to be used like that." She just said.

*Rapunzel's confessional*

She was just silent.

"Oh no. We're gonna lose!" She shouted.

*Confessional cut*


Were things better on the Chill Capybaras?

Obviously, yes, since they had won and they were appropriate to make comedy-related skits that had happened one paragraph and that the Deadpool of this fic just did, but since most of them were actually trying to be consistent...

...there was bigger priorities that included searching some other places, probably for an immunity.

"Guys-" Kyo just wanted to tell the epic tale.

"Not now, we're trying to figure out our next move!" Sokka exclaimed, trying to pick something out of the hot tub. "This thing just landed into it."

"Wait, is this really happening now?" Kyo asked. "We're just going to pick up a-"

Kyo, Lowain and Sokka just looked into the disused hot tub that was a bit...stank due to no-one tipping out the small amount of water left and it was really surprising to see out of all things...

...a damn Chef Hatchet head in the middle of the tub inside a giant tub.

"-WHAT DOES IT DO?"

"Probably something to make me the winner." Sokka stated, as Kyo angrily looked at him. "Or somebody else."

"Could be me, brah. No reason for this to be lying here." Lowain rolled over.

"What if it's me? I can do poetry, can shoot fire and don't need a boomerang." Kyo remarked, slowly stepping up towards Sokka. "Could be Bayo and not you!"

"It could be you, I was just thinking about me!" Sokka stated, as Kyo stopped being aggressive. "Considering who's doing this, let's just go and do whatever we usually do."

The trio of dudes were plain sure that this Chef Hatchet head did things and they didn't want someone else to find out...besides the obvious person to tell it to.

*Lowain's confessional*

"Okay, so you know that I'm thinking that the strategy game really starts here since we found Chef's head which must mean something." Lowain said. "Either that or Chris is tricking us, which isn't cool anymore when you do it for the baijillionth time!"

*Confessional cut*

Bayonetta, for some reason that wasn't related to boredom and also related to the fact that these dudes genuinely wanted to tell her something incredible in the...damn hall.

"Don't worry, I can barely find you three tolerable and I doubt that Chris isn't laughing at you three." Bayonetta answered. "Seriously, just tell me."

"Bruh, we found a Chef head, we could rule the game or something like that!" Kyo had to shout, as Lowain and Sokka were actually thinking.

"You're only saying this because you want to get one up on Iori, who I don't care about." Bayonetta answered again. "Secondly, your friends are re-considering it."

"Good for you! I'm going to beat him alone and you're going to regret it!" Kyo exclaimed, as he just pocketed the head and went out of there.

She literally wanted nothing else than to fight either Sol or Dante and probably avoid the sheer dirtiness.

*Chris' confessional*

"HAHAHAHA, that head is gonna get them good!" Chris announced.

*Confessional cut*


Besides that, Miko was didn't really have that itch to mess with things too much as she was actually feeling pretty good about the decision, just happy to have a friend who could game and also could fight really well.

Pit, however, had a weird mood where it was very apparent that he...had no idea what he was doing and was practically sitting on the opposite side.

"Whoa...what's up with you, Pit?" Miko asked. "I just wanted to ask you to run it back, nothing big."

"Uh, the runback has to wait...'cause I'm...strategising super hard!" Pit practically forced it out.

"Alright, you've gotta go..." Miko noticed Pit speed off. "...This isn't solved, right?"

"No way, Usain Bolt would have been jealous at how fast he ran!" Clover remarked. "Something must have happened?"

"...Yeah? We play Smash together, sometimes we do some challenges together and I like being with him...just not like that." Miko just told Clover, who was trying to process him.

"You don't think it'd end up as love would you?"

"Nah and he's 1200 years old! Which is cool, but hard to love."

Miko and Clover just looked at each other for a second, as the woman who loved a thousand cute boys in some area of Santa Monica had some advice.

"Do you love him?" Clover asked, as Mystique Sonia spit out her milk.

"Not really, uh, we game a lot...as homies!" Miko answered. "And I want to tell him that we're just gamers."

"I would say tell him but he's really avoiding you." Mystique Sonia said, finally butting into the conversation. "He's acting like a dumb guy."

"No, he's not!" Miko shouted, as Clover looked at Mystique Sonia.

Uraraka definitely didn't say anything, as Rapunzel realised that she was not budging and the princess wasn't willing to smash a friend with the pan, as the two of them looked at each other.

"Was Pit ever okay-" Rapunzel didn't even get to finish asking.

"Yes, but you shouldn't hit me with a frying pan!" Uraraka just shouted.

"...Sorry."

"Don't worry about it."

*Miko's confessional*

She was still very confused.

"Wait, did I really scare him? I just wanted to tell him that we're just gaming and chilling together...like friends do instead of...like love or something!" MIko was starting to panic. "...This is weird, right?"

*Confessional cut*

Pit was trying to talk to another dude and unfortunately, another dude just so happened to be the very villainous Pinstripe Potoroo, even prompting a few arrows to be shot his way.

"Whoa, what's got your beeswax?" Pinstripe asked. "Just came here 'cause you were sprinting like crazy."

"You ever thought love was real and then it kinda turned out that you were imagining the relationship like you can't really be just friends 'cause it's weird that you kissed your homie!" Pit shouted in a whole tirade. "I saved the world, I beat up gods, why do girls scare me?"

"...Listen, are you definitely imagining stuff? Because it sounds like you're overcomplicating it."

"But I sorta love her!"

"Geez, louise, why do you think it's so complicated?" Pinstripe asked. "Talk to her about your weird-ass feelings and also go win a challenge or something, I don't care."

"Okay." Pit said. "I'm gonna go fight my feelings!"

Pinstripe just walked out of the treetops like he wasn't up in the trees, as he just got back down rather casually, as Pit wondering why he was...awkward with his friend, his bae of gaming only and more importantly, acting real stupid around his team.

Pit was looking up at the sky, looking to the lady (and goddess of Smash Ultimate) that he served, wondering if he really did look like an idiot and also, Deadpool.

The angel didn't know why he thought of him during this time, as the Tom and Jerry joke was really funny and that was about it and HOW THE-

"Oh, I was wondering when I was going to get in here!" Deadpool shouted. "So, do you not love each other?"

"We both agreed to be friends and it was all cool until this feeling popped up, like, I kinda love her...but I mostly like her." Pit answered. "Help me out, magic man."

"Miko's freaking out about you acting weird, dude, what's up with that?"

"...I just don't know my feelings, yet." Pit asked.

"...Well, that makes sense. Gotta burn my potential ship name paper! And I forgot to put in Piko."

"But it's an awesome name!" Pit shouted, as Deadpool just deeply sighed in the heart. "And also, I want to beat up the old man."

"Who doesn't, man?"

Pit and Deadpool were plainly sure that Chris was going to interrupt them and their very interesting conversation up in the trees, the low lying trees that didn't provide the best place to do conversation...regardless of wherever they looked like idiots or not.

The two idiots with big hearts were-

"Oh, you were about to do something serious? Nah, it's challenge time!"

Dante and Bayonetta suddenly stopped right in front of them, as the two very overpowered heroes just ended up smooshing against each other...with the other duo just laughing at them.

"Come on, I'm not the one panicking about loving." Bayonetta quipped towards the duo.

"Hey, we know love!" Pit snapped at the witch.


Every one of the 52 remaining campers weren't too excited by the prospect of another challenge, since the likelihood of it being stupid dangerous was very high in any Total Drama season, this one much more so than any others and Chris was decked out in...

...his usual duds except a red helmet that looked like it could cut open most things by existing.

"Campers, these challenges have been awesome to watch so far for me and I'm kinda sorry that you guys aren't liking these ones! That might change today...for you all are going hunting!" Chris announced a new challenge.

Some of the campers were genuinely excited (Pit, Miko, Deadpool, Bayonetta and whatnot) and the rest was wondering what kind of normally illegal challenge would be happening.

"Some of you will be monster hunting, others will be big animal hunting and the rest of you will just be hunting crazy things that keeps this show's ratings up. Don't kill them, though, just capture them!"

"Uh, does that mean there's a risk of death."

"...Not really, but that's because you guys will be teaming up in groups of four! It's random this time around, so if you and your worst enemy get the same animal, just deal it, dude! Last four mini-teams are up for elimination, regardless."

Chris used his ability to disappoint to great effect, as even the enthusiastic hunters weren't really super excited to do it at all and never mind, the facts that strategies could just go out of the window thanks to this challenge entirely and that some guy you hate could just be on your team.

"By the way, pull your targets outta the two seperate bag."

Some of the 52 remaining campers were excited like Pit and Miko, who was more willing to do the talk.

"Oh, Miko, there's something I want to tell you!" Pit shouted.

"Yeah? Have you got that flying dinosaur thing?" Miko asked. "I got that."

"...Uh, no?" Pit asked. "I got Scuba Bear, if that's cool."

"Yeah it is! I can't believe you go face-to-face with that robot bear!"

"Oh wow, it's so cool...that we're seperated!"

Miko was genuinely raising her eyebrows, as the apphrensive angel since Pit was far from apphrensive about much, as she was looking around to the people that had gotten the same thing.

Pit got stuck with Giovanni, Pinstripe and Mai Shiranui, the ultimate place of dudery to take down a robotic bear, even if Mai was ready to steam.

Miko ended up with...Rapunzel, Sakura and Mikasa, practically the Crows reunion of the episode, which meant nothing when there was some animosity.

"Hey, hunters! You guys like flying dinosaurs?" Miko asked.

"No, they're actually scary! And how do we even capture one?" Nobara asked, preparing her hammer to do some impressive hits.

*Mikasa's confessional*

She was very much angry.

"Good news. I have a thing to practice Titan-slaying, even if I can't kill it." Mikasa just answered. "For the record, it does look pretty good, but how do we even deal with that."

*Confessional cut*

Bayonetta was stuck in a team of absolute hilarity.

"Ay, nigga, guess what, we're going to beat up a giant beaver!" Riley shouted.

"Bro, why are you acting like you're going to do something?" Muscle Man asked.

"I dunno, I'm not the one who made this shit."

"I think I'm just going to jump on him and bro, it's not going to be ready!"

"Calm down, I don't want our team to lose by being stupid."

"I'm gonna jump on that thing

Riley Freeman, Bayonetta, Muscle Man would already make a weird trio and then the fourth wheel to these three stepped in.

"Goddamn, I am supposed to be taking care of a giant beaver with these freaks? ¡Este desafío va a ser la muerte para mí!" Catalina shouted.

"Whoa, calm down, we're killing a giant beaver." Bayonetta said. "You probably won't have to do any work anyways."

"Well, thank god."

Tanya realised that handling three fighters to deal with a sasquatch was a wise choice, but the unwise choice was letting Kyo, Yuri and Samus be the ones to pound some Sasquatchwanakwa.

"Goddamn, you want to run that past me again?" Kyo asked. "You're the best fighter here."

"Literally, figuratively and even experience. Been bounty hunting for too long." Samus answered, as Kyo smirked. "...You didn't even graduate high school."

"Whoa, that's ridiculous."

"Exactly, let's just get this challenge over with and listen to Miss Major."

Tanya just raised an eyebrow at the two's words.

"Good, because fighting any massive animal requires some strategy, let alone a cryptid that is real for some reason. So, you better listen to me." Tanya commanded the trio. "First, we need to..."

On the team that had to fight a rhino..., it was full of good times to be had.

"Damn, who's going to get the rhino first?" Sol asked, seeing the grins. "I don't know why you all are so excited for this challenge."

"Uh, hello, we're some of the strongest people combined and I don't think samurai guy's a bad dude. Even if we're fighting a rhino." Clover said, somehow enthusiastic. "Plus I know how to make over a rhino."

"...Teach me that!" Deadpool suddenly shouted.

"Yeah, we don't have questions." Sol butted in.

*Iori's confessional*

The good guy chuckled his heart out.

"The only reason why I'm smiling is because Kyo's going to have a worse team than mine, as he's up against that sasquatch that's always on this show for some reason."

He then sighed.

"Who sent me to deal with rhinos and what's their deal?!" Iori's evil grin couldn't be more apparent.

*Confessional cut*

Chris and Chef were just watching the teams exist for lack of a better word, as there was some interesting teams that was happening and interesting characters that instantly fucked up the dynamic of the team.

The dudery on display with Tails, Reg, Sokka and Lowain would have put JFK down to being a guy who is very not gay, as the quartet was ready to deal with Fang.

Izzy and Azula was going to have an reunion for the ages, despite the fact that Uraraka, Sonia and Yumeko was wondering what the heck was up with her.

"Hold up, since when does Izzy qualify as a beast-" Tails asked.

"Forget it about it, we're fighting shark with feet! That's...kinda weird." Sokka just answered.

"Forget that, us four are fighting a talking venus flytrap...what the fu-"

Joseph, Ryuko, Terry Bogard and Tiana were fighting Larry's brother AKA another giant venus flytrap that can move, quite literally named Lawson for no reason.

Leshawna was with Crimson, Squirrel Girl and Hsien-Ko to do one single thing, as she was just looking at the quartet do their best to figure out what squirrel would shoot lasers, but...she didn't have that time.

Hilariously...Heavy, Tanjiro, Mr. Smee and Kugisaki Nobara was the four that would be the defintion of random people gathered together to defeat a big-name villain.

Giant Canadian geese, baby.

Coachman was on a team and unsurprisingly, it was cursed to deal with flying mountain goats and the other people had to deal with him, as Rock, Kipo and Basil got the curse of the draw.

The penultimate mini-team of the Chill Capybaras had to fight Josh, who still has had a bad time of it on the Fun Zone and Scott Pilgrim, Tifa Lockhart, Cassie Cage and Shego had to capture him.

There would have been four members on the last team, but Solid Snake, Samurai Jack and Nicole were all deadly enough to take on-

"What the-Chris, you can't just have us three fight a mutated adult who's down on his luck!" Nicole shouted.

"Yes, that is incredibly unethical." Samurai Jack looked at Chris. "But we don't have to kill him, right?"

"No!" Chris answered with a smile. "You guys just have to hunt them, meaning put them into a cage or something like a cage, obviously! But I already like these teams, even if yours only has three people!"

"What's the problem with having three people?!" Nicole was ready to pound.

"Hold up, why did I not get anything."

"Nothing. I'm just glad that you're excited to hunt Ezekiel's...clone or something, but I've gotta start the challenge some time and I bet you guys have a lot of questions for this?"

Everybody's hands were up, just wanting to know why today was the today to do an hunting challenge and why one of the teams had less members in them.

"Cool, you guys have ten minutes to find your weapons. Or don't because some of you probably could grab these guys in a minute and just win, so go! Also, Dante, I've got something special for you!"

"Yeah, I've counted and I don't really want to know." Dante answered, as he got pulled off by Chef. "Chef, your food has qualities, real good qualities!"

"Come on, man, you have no idea what you're gonna do."


That there was more than a few weapons that could probably cut some guy's throat wasn't the real important question of what the challenge really was...but how the fuck did Chris McLean of all people managed to get an bootleg version of a really long sword.

"You know, unless Chris is running some real-life guild, I don't know why he has this damn sword." Pinstripe questioned the purpose of the greatsword.

"It's there because it's there to be cool and what not!" Pit shouted.

"My guy. How?"

"Like Sol said, it's better to do things than to think!"

"...I don't think he said that, Pit! Maybe you're just dumb." Mai made sure that she was heated up, as he was spinning around fire. "Anyways, we're good."

Team Scuba Bear were out with some weird weapons, as Team Giant Beaver were just shouting about random shit related to the challenge with Bayonetta looking towards the camera.

"Are they good?" Mai asked.

TSB were...okay?

"No." Pit answered honestly. "For real."

The other mini-teams were just gathering up random shit either to help the their team, some of which included Sokka just thowing boomerangs towards his teammates and Mikasa suddenly swinging a bunch of sword around and hilariously, Nicole just looking at Coachman with an impressive amount of contempt.

So much, that the old villain couldn't make there.

"Wait, is your body all like *wooosh* right now, because...that doesn't make sense." Rock asked with total bemusement.

"Of course, it doesn't-" Coachman seethed, falling down mid-sentence. "-Stop that, Nicole."

"Okay, I'll just eliminate you!" Nicole just pulled out a oven glove.

Coachman quite literally got back up, as though Rock didn't see that, Kipo didn't wonder why she was with him and Basil didn't want to care about him.

"There, there, they are a very good team of three. Besides that, all we have to do find some impossible-to-find animals and..." Coachman realised the obvious. "...this entire challenge is a joke. Unless we discover some new species, we're on some impossible goose chase."

"Man, the flying goats are real! They were on Revenge of the Island!" Rock shouted, as Kipo nodded to that. "Wait, have you watched that?"

"...No?" Coachman answered.

"No, I wish I could tell you. But it's an *explosion sound effect* experience." Rock remarked.

*Deadpool's confessional*

He was happy to do some random stuff.

"Dude, he's right! Please watch all of Revenge of the Island, as it one of the revenge of the islands and plus, it is very good at being a revenge of the island! Also, Coachman's a joke, but everyone already knows that." Deadpool answered.

*Lowain's confessional*

He was not pleased.

"Man, if you're going to say fourth-wall breaking stuff, don't promote the show you're on. You've gotta stay chill and have three extra boomerangs because Tails allowed two of them to miss you and your homies...still dunno how it's going to chop a walking shark, but okay." He said, ambivalent about Deadpool's self-promo.

*Tanya's confessional*

"I feel two entirely different brands of stupid just happened." Tanya answered. "Besides, how do we even catch a sasquatch? Something crazy, probably."

*Dante's confessional*

He was very much punching a wall.

"I get why I'm stuck with Team Zeke or Team Plant Zeke or something, but how did I end up dealing with the other team! If I win and I'm seen with them, you know Coachman's going to be on my ass."

*Confessional cut*

The 52 remaining campers were actually out of the weapons' cache that was a very well-built hut with a plank that just hit Sakura's torso, some with added weapons and some with normal weapons.

Dante was slowly inching towards the camera.

"Man, what's with these people-" Chris' smile was a bit wider. "-they really do appreciate my stuff...and also, they're fighting monsters in their whole-ass groups! Especially Dante hanging with three fellas of the other team, so expect some monster huntin' after the break?"

Dante was right behind the host with the most, which didn't get unnoticed.

"Dude, you're gonna entertain with the other team, that's a good enough reason."

Dante just resigned to Chris' rating-hungry tactical move.

'

To be continued in the second part of this crazy, crazy episode, as Coachman becomes...consistent! The horror of that part will probably be down to that, 'cause there's more action and romance coming your way through the hunt of getting some people you may hate together and taking care of animals and monsters alike!

Team Giant Beaver (CC): Riley Freeman, Muscle Man, Bayonetta and Catalina

Team Pterodactyl (FF): Miko, Rapunzel, Mikasa & Sakura Kusagano

Team Scuba Bear (FF): Pit, Giovanni, Mai Shiranui & Pinstripe Potoroo

Team E-Scope (FF): Azula, Yumeko, Ochako Uraraka & Mystique Sonia

Team Sasquatchwanakwa (CC): Kyo, Yuri Sakazaki, Tanya & Samus

Team Rhino (FF): Iori Yagami, Sol Badguy, Clover & Deadpool

Team Fang (CC): Tails, Reg, Sokka & Lowain

Team Lawson (CC): Joseph, Ryuko, Terry Bogard & Tiana

Team Laser Squirrel (FF): Leshawna, Crimson, Squirrel Girl & Hsien-Ko

Team Giant Geese (CC): Mr. Smee, Tanjiro, Kugisaki Nobara & Heavy

Team Goat Fliers (FF): Coachman, Rock, Kipo & Basil

Team Fighting Josh (CC): Scott, Tifa, Cassie & Shego

Team Feral Zeke (CC...mostly): Snake, Nicole, Dante, & Samurai Jack

Chapter 98: Episode 22-2: Mutant Cutters.

Summary:

AW YEAH, we're Monster Hunting up on in this island featuring some of Total Drama's most notable monsters.

Aside from the contestants either in sheer power or sheer immorality, these two teams of campers hunt freaky mutants and Zeke's clone, some on Pahkitew and some on Boney Island.
Regardless, there's a whole lot of hunting in this location.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 22: Pahkitew's Drama Hunters
Part 2: Mutant Cutters

Will Coachman be consistent? idk and i'm writing this thing, and so, here are the teams!

Team Giant Beaver (CC): Riley Freeman, Muscle Man, Bayonetta and Catalina

Team Pterodactyl (FF): Miko, Rapunzel, Mikasa & Sakura Kusagano

Team Scuba Bear (FF): Pit, Giovanni, Mai Shiranui & Pinstripe Potoroo

Team E-Scope (FF): Azula, Yumeko, Ochako Uraraka & Mystique Sonia

Team Sasquatchwanakwa (CC): Kyo, Yuri Sakazaki, Tanya & Samus

Team Rhino (FF): Iori Yagami, Sol Badguy, Clover & Deadpool

Team Fang (CC): Tails, Reg, Sokka & Lowain

Team Lawson (CC): Joseph, Ryuko, Terry Bogard & Tiana

Team Laser Squirrel (FF): Leshawna, Crimson, Squirrel Girl & Hsien-Ko

Team Giant Geese (CC): Mr. Smee, Tanjiro, Kugisaki Nobara & Heavy

Team Goat Fliers (FF): Coachman, Rock, Kipo & Basil

Team Fighting Josh (CC): Scott, Tifa, Cassie & Shego

Team Feral Zeke (CC mostly): Snake, Nicole, Dante, & Samurai Jack

There be the teams and there's going to be a lot of crazy stuff happening this episode, since Dante's literally on the enemy team, Azula's out for revenge (twice) and Tanya's alliance is going wild in the next two parts!

Also, the Infinitely Ultimate Short Break happened and it is out now and trust me, it is one of the Christmas specials of all time with Infinite characters (and a few Bon Voyage people to boot!)

Also, also, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, 'cause the chapters are going to come out faster...even if it's likely to only be slightly faster and I'm glad that you guys (the two reviewers) appreciated it and honestly after the special, I feel like talking about these is talking about a pre-timeskip thing.

Memeking: Yeah, these guys are gonna need their weapons to defend themselves...especially since they're not allowed to kill either the mutated or mechanical animals.

1602jaw: I know that Pit and Miko's odd relationship is going through some stuff, but that's not really for this part. Also, Reg's gonna need a whole new body for Fang and if Scott was here, Fang would give him a makeover of the malicious kind.


"Welcome back to these crazy, crazy teams hunting down the freaks and big animals, a real revenge of the campers if you will!" Chris did his thing, before starting to get mad. "Did someone take my stuff?!"

The 14 or so teams realised that...some of the animals were clearly irradiated, as there was one question that a lot of people was gonna ask.

"Don't ask how, but some of these guys don't have any radiation! They're also mad!" Chris announced. "Watch out, hahahaha!"

"Why is he so mean about everything?" Uraraka asked. "We could get serious injured."

"I doubt it...if you're competent." Azula answered. "Catching someone like that requires a good plan."

"Okay, then what is your plan?"

"Hold up, I've watched a good amount of Total Drama, so it is very hard, but not impossible." Yumeko said. "Izzy does like a good fight and more importantly, doing random stuff that works somehow."

Mystique Sonia and Uraraka were surprised, as Azula was impressed by the gambling girl's less surprising knowledge, the quartet hiding behind a massive tree.

*Ochako Uraraka's confessional*

"Even if I'm stuck with two crazy people and my friend, they're all smart people, so maybe we'll get immunity together if they decide to be better people. But I'm sure Azula's a villain, so I don't think that's happening for her." Uraraka told the confessional, as she picked up something. "Wait, what's in here?"

*Confessional cut*

As for the team of dudes, they were dudeing it up on the Dock of Shame, figuring that the very real smell of shame would attract the borderline sadistic walking shark.

"Here, Fangy, Fangy, Fangy! Come out, walking shark!" Sokka called out, as he had a massive fishing line out.

"I don't think it's gonna work, man, you're thinking like a fisher bro!" Lowain just went out of the water. "The fox guy did say that Fang likes feet."

"I don't believe because feet's digusting!"

"I know, Sokka, but Fang's disgusting himself."

Sokka and Lowain were the duo, as Tails and Reg were the other duo, as the the fox and the robot were genuinely analysing where Fang was and that was a bit rough...

...when Reg just put his stretchy arm out there and he got a bite on his arm, which wasn't small either, as the robot kid was genuinely struggling to pull it out.

Unsuprisingly, he nor Tails could pull it out alone.

And together with Sokka and Lowain, they managed to pull out Fang, who was genuinely salivating for some more fresh meat (truthful to boot!) and the shark may or may not have willing get pulled out.

"LET GO, REG!" Tails screamed in his ear. "Please!"

"I would if I could!" Reg shouted, as he was waving his arm around, making Fang slightly more loose.

"Shake it some more!" Sokka panicked, as he swung his boomerang. "Shake it."

Reg panicked and stopped swinging his right arm, as Fang got knocked by the boomerang, knocked back into the water, as the quartet calmly hid in a bush that was more than a considerable distance away.

Fang was a walking shark with arms...that just held Sokka's boomerang.

"NOOOO, boomerang!" Sokka shouted. "Whatever that is took Fang!"

Reg's arm had a bit of a bite mark, as Lowain and Tails were just looking at each other very nervously, as the team realised what they were up.

*Tails' confessional*

Tails was both very shocked and disappointed.

"Wow, watching this show and being on this show are practically opposite experiences. Watching this made me want to go on this show, being on this makes me want to go back home." Tails answered, clearly away from the scares of Fang.

*Confessional cut*

In other news, Coachman and Basil were on the same team and that was incredible for the host with the most...and that was about it, as the team was frosty.

"Hello, fellow British people, what is good! I'm so excited to meet...Josh, who is-" Kipo just looked at the picture of the mutated intern. "-I'm gonna be honest, what are we doing?"

"The challenge, man...which is like keerrrsh..." Rock imitated a heart ripping sound. "...to anyone who lives! Seriously, though, he can fly, right?"

"I guess?" Kipo asked. "Is this guy even real?"

"Yeah. Soul-crushing ain't it?" Rock asked. "But I bet Coachman would be fine with it!"

Kipo and Rock looked at each other like they were about to snipe a child, while Basil was wondering what kind of sick trick they were about to do and Coachman was unimpressed.

"I am not, but I guess it's another ludicurous challenge that's trying to stop me...which will not work!" Coachman grumbled. "Even if I have this rat with me."

"Come on, you're too old to be provoking, man! We're fighting a mutant and putting into a cage." Rock answered.

"This is quite the inhumane challenge to be doing for monetary gain! Why this man specifically?" Basil asked, as the team were actually following behind Kipo.

"...I don't know, but we're not killing him." Coachman argued, despite his mood not being in that state. "We get that thing and take him to Chris."

Rock, Kipo and Basil just stopped the conversation, as the trio just wisely stopped the conversation.

*Basil's confessional*

The mouse was quite indignant.

"Quite the conversation would you say. Besides, unless Chris has a way of helping that man, which he definitely has, this challenge will be nothing but a sadist's way to having a fun time."

*Confessional cut*

The four of them were just carefully walking into the usual belly of the beast, as there was definitely...broken rocks in the place, as the quartet was genuinely walking they were about to leak some Total Drama secrets.

For some reason.

"Man..."

Rock looked at his teammates.

"...do you think that the sword is that great?"

"I guess so, only literally." Basil answered, as the mouse was steeled to capture some guy. "The blatant absurdity of this challenge...is something."

The quartet then...slowly arrived at the other side of the short cave with some very tall grass, as the goats were definitely around here somewhere, Coachman just casually swinging it around.

"We're fighting some freaky goats, so don't hurt them, please!" Kipo shouted. "Even if they can't talk, it's a weird wildlife thing."

Rock silently agreed with that, as he was paired up with the mouse and...the opportunity provided to their close quarters.

"Are you like a detective mouse or just a mouse that solves crime?" Rock asked, as Basil just pinched his nose. "Weird question, but man, it needs answers."

"Yes...I am a detective." Basil answered...distinctly hearing some wings. "...Be careful."

"Oh...AAAAA-"

Rock got flown up by one of them, as the legendary flying goat was flying right above them...with its crew, as the rest of the team was either scared or...amused?

"Uh, dude, get me down!" Rock screamed, as Basil was trying to think of a way. "Why are you smiling, dude?!"

Coachman didn't even dignify the answer.

*Coachman's confessional*

He just had a good laugh.

"I know that these are real, but the way that the idiot rocker got flown up is right out of a comedy. Tragic really, that I still do not care how he is doing or how he's going to get his clothes bitten!" Coachman quite casually smiled.

*Confessional cut*


There was two teams that was looking at the odd man out of their hunting crew, as the single big-ish boat carried seven Capybaras who were all about their team, none of them excited to see Dante just parked up for seemingly no reason.

Those mutants were still on Boney Island, considering that Feral Zeke and Josh both made their home there.

"Move or you'll swim with the fishes!" Samus shouted, taking a swipe at Dante.

"Samus, that's crazy...just because he's not a part of our team?" Tifa asked. "Calm down, sister."

"For what it's worth, he doesn't like us either." Samus remarked.

"Yeah, but what the fuck was that? I'd rather be anywhere but your team, but it is what it is." Dante answered aggressively, not so pleased with the arrangement.

"Yes...it do be like that."

Dante put down his sword.

Tifa saw Samus stand down, as Samurai Jack, Nicole and almost the rest of them were more focused on making their way to Boney Island, which was marked on the excellently written map.

"I can't believe that you two were gonna fight! Would've watched that." Shego complained, rowing her way towards, as Samus scoffed.

"Listen lady, let's just get immunity and I don't want to deal with you guys again!" Dante stated.

The double boat finally docked with all eight unexpected teammates, both teams splitting up into their groups of four and was ready to hit the epicentre of craziness that was the Fun Zone...

...lacking radiation, but making it up with the wildest wildlife.

*Dante's confessional*

The demon hunter was ready to get crazy with mutant people.

"Man, I miss this place! Crazy animals, whatever kind of bullshit you'd probably think of...oh, it's here and it's like a theme park of nature. Except with radiation, so it's like a nuclear party."

*Confessional cut*

The team with Dante wasn't that weird.

'

In comparison to the team that had to deal with the Giant Geese, as Tanjiro, Heavy, Mr. Smee and Kugisaki Nobara were all trying their best to throw some random stuff at geese that could easily tank them.

It was rather literal, too, as they were in the middle of the wetter areas of Pahkitew, being a psuedo-wetlands area.

"We're going to die of not fun!" Smee shouted.

"Come on, this is fun, you're just a wuss!" Nobara swung a baseball at the goose.

In other news, Pit's team managed to find Scuba Bear in the same area and some epic commentary was to be heard.

"The majestic robot bear thing scares the heck out of the very real wildlife, obliviously looking ridiculous out in these wetlands." Pit said, as Giovanni smirked at him. "And the two biggest hunters have stuff in their hearts."

"Well said, Angelhair..but I know Ninja Wife & Mob Weasel are getting the jump on that bear." Giovanni declared, as the other two were high up. "Why no shouting, though?"

"The bear's gonna hear us."

"Good thinking, Angelhair!"

Pit and Giovanni were looking at each other ready to get the jump, as Pinstripe Potoroo was hanging up on the tree with Mai actually observing the bear.

The mobster mammal looked at the bear, trying to get on Mai's wavelength and there was definitely one thing that spooked him...

...he got the feeling of being watched by somebody, but it was nothing compared to Giovanni doing the usual plan-throwing and coming in with smoke.

"I teleported right in front of you-" Giovanni got picked up by Mai, who saw the bear creating a shockwave slam that shook Pit a bit.

"Wait, can't the bear do other stuff?!" Mai shouted.

*Mai's confessional*

She realised that the bear had the Elimination Card.

"...Does it have to one of those wacky cards?" Mai asked. "...I know the answer."

*Confessional cut*

Right now, Pit decided that it was go time despite Giovanni not being in go positioned in go position and that was when Scuba Bear revealed some claws that threw away his weapons.

"I've gotta-"

Pit was now down on the ground and Scuba Bear was in position to make him stuck forever.

And in other, other news, surprisingly, since they were throwing a bunch of stuff, the team that had to deal with the Canadian geese and unsurprisingly, when Heavy managed to throw Tanjiro...stuff got liberally cooked and that didn't help team Giant Geese.

"Did you have to throw the only intelligent guy on the geese?" Nobara asked.

"...No, because he's country man." Heavy answered, as he pulled out the sandwich. "Ah, lunch."

"Screw your lunch!" Nobara threw the sandwich...a great distance with her hammer.

At random.

*Tanjiro's confessional*

He was shocked, not even sure what to think or what to-

"We're on the same team, right?!"

*Confessional cut*


With one thing, this team basically destroyed all of the other teams, as they were in the very deep forest and borderline on the side of a cliff, as they had determination, one-liners and most of all...

...the total lack of teamwork that somehow made two of the beavers just got stuck to the wall pin themselves up against the wall, as the giant beavers were somehow making mincemeat out of both Riley and Catalina said.

"Are you stupid, huh! That's not even a real animal!" Catalina shouted.

"Shut up, shut up, it's scared of us! Please don't fuck around!" Riley shouted, as Bayonetta just pinched her nose. "Don't come around my hood."

"It's gonna go up in your face."

"...And what, nigga? I'm still better than you."

While that was happening, the beavers were obviously revealed to be real, which didn't stop Bayo and Muscle Man from trying to be animal whisperers...which they were not.

"Come on, bro, help us out for the challenge, bruh, we even got some wood!" Muscle Man borderline screamed, as Bayonetta sighed. "DO SOMETHING, LADY!"

"Calm your man-tits, those beavers already have wood." Bayonetta answered, as she had some random nature stuff.

"What if they need more, obviously?!"

"Can you please let us ride on top of you and more importantly, make sure that these three don't do anything stupid? I'm not asking..."

Bayonetta pulled out her gun.

"...I'm demanding."

The four of them then rode the beavers down to whever they wanted to go, as these beavers were spooked and Muscle Man was just enjoying riding the giant beavers, as noted by his multiple "WOOO!" sounds.

"Whoa, we did it! Now all we need to find some cage and put this thing into it!" Muscle Man bragged. "Let me handle this!"

"Okay, how do we send giant beavers into a cage?" Bayonetta asked. "No-one's ever done this or will do this again...and also, you're pointing the wrong way."

"...Sure."

Muscle Man said that, as he was skidding the beaver into some very cramped spaces, as the other three were working with the very slippery and very mad gigantic beaver that was going around.

...Unsurprisingly, it worked out weirdly well, as the beaver actually came up to where the cages were and the contestants were also in the mix, as there was the host and the cages.

"Bruh, get us out!" Muscle Man shouted.

"Nah, nigga, we won, so we're immune to the business!" Riley declared.

"As much as you're team number one...you're kinda stuck in a cage with an angry mom beaver, so I'll see that!" Chris announced. "Also, stop saying the n-word."

"Okay, but it's part of my vocab, so that I'm not saying a bunch of words." Riley stated. "We're number one, guys and nothing's going to change that."

"Fuck you, you didn't do a single thing and you're still a kid. Come back when you actually do something." Catalina argued.

"Bruh, I'm not even gonna lie. I don't care that we got an easy win...we're eating good anyways." Riley said.

"...Why are you still here?"

Muscle Man and Bayonetta just looked at the grown woman shouting at the kid and sighed, as they were still stuck in the cage and were about to get some mauling.

*Catalina's confessional*

The Latina criminal was still so very tired.

"There's no way that this kid should still be in the competition, because he doesn't know how hard it is to be in here with some of the most annoying people in reality TV." Catalina complained. "And he's annoying!"

*Confessional cut*

With the first out of the 17 or so teams finished with their hunt, things could have been going better...especially for Team Geese, which was having trouble with Tanjiro.

"How are you stuck there?! You have sword!" Heavy shouted, forgetting that he held his sword for a second.

"I don't have sword, you have sword, but I'm stuck!" Tanjiro yelled.

"Stuck? You, stuck?" Heavy asked, as Tanjiro frantically nodded, as he was now...stopped with the goose. "I don't have solution, since Sasha would kill animal."

"Yeah, Chris didn't want the animals to be dead! Just alive." Tanjiro said, as he kinda jumped out of the mouth with a ton of mucus. "And how do we do that?"

"Bread." Smee stated. "Ducks like bread, I think and this is a big one."

"It's a geese...geezer." Nobara said, coming in with a bunch of bread. "But it's the best that we have and I don't know where I found-"

"Let's just throw it." Smee just grabbed a chunk of bread, as the goose went in his very direction. "Or not."

Tanjiro, Heavy and Nobara was free to do whatever they wanted, just so long as Smee was protected from the giant goose that was on his ass and ready to eat that piece of bread.

And since the goose smelled some mo' bread, they finally had a plan of sorts, as Heavy grabbed his sandwich at another inopportune time to further aid their plan...of just getting there, which didn't work out too well.

Tanjiro somehow ended up on top of the goose and that was the end of Team Geese's story.

*Nobara's confessional*

The sorcerer was back on her bullshit.

"Okay, so, we got lost for a whole half-hour, found a goose that hates us and at least two of us got eaten by the giant thing! Finally, a good challenge to take on...as long as my clothes don't get touched!" Nobara was enthusiastic about the crazy challenge.

*Confessional cut*

Deadpool was just straight up throwing words at the Rhino, who was trying to not bother with the merc with the mouth...since the mercenary literally ran out of stuff to throw.

"Stop, he's super mad already!" Clover shouted, doing a little something.

"Nah, he's not mad enough to let me ride on top of him to victory!" Deadpool declared, ready to send some people to their deaths.

The four of them were close to the cages, but the rhino didn't want to be in a cage for obvious reasons (aside from being placed in Muskoka and in Chris's clutches.) and so the fight continued on.


Both of the teams that contained seven members of the Chill Capybaras and Dante were on Boney Island and they really got into making their way towards the epicentre of the island, considering that was the only place that those two mutants were.

Surprisingly, there was no animal that stopped their progress at all and not even the smallest animal stopped their journey.

"What the hell's up with this island? It's really easy." Dante remarked.

"News flash genius, they've got something ready." Shego had her enegy on her hands.

"Yeah, but it's still bugs me!"

"Great, don't care."

Dante was pretty much stoic, as was all of them besides an overconfident Scott.

"You have no idea how strong I am!" Scott bragged, as Tifa kinda rolled her eyes at the comment. "Seriously!"

"To be fair, we don't exactly know how strong this goofy guy is." Tifa stated.

"I'm at least pretty strong!" Scott said.

"That's not really debatable. The better question is how strong these freaky mutants are." Cassie continued what Tifa was saying, as she nodded. "Zeke apparently's a plant now."

"I bet he's not! He's not stronger than me!"

"Scott, we don't exactly have much info other than he's a plant now." Snake remarked, as Dante was spinning his sword around and Scott kept his in his heart.

*Samurai Jack's confessional*

He had quite the serious face.

"The more that this show goes on, the more that I think that Chris must have some bizarre powers to avoid justice because that isn't normal." Jack said.

*The host with the most's confessional*

"For the record, I don't know how Zeke got cloned, but I do know that you guys back at home are gonna love this!"

*Confessional cut*

Speaking of guys at home, the team that had to deal with flying goats were...technically a team with three out of its four members, but the fourth member was...something.

That wasn't Rock, who was genuinely flying his way towards some place, seeing that team laser squirrel were doing a surprisingly good job, owing to Crimson and Hsien-Ko being real scary with said squirrel and Squirrel Girl being a delegate for the bootleg monster hunters.

"Damn, those two can beat a challenge!" Rock remarked. "Goat dude, I know you can't understand me, but can you please drop-"

And Rock was dropped just like that.

And fell for a good twenty seconds until he got caught by Kipo, who immediately landed on the ground with an scowl.

"Why are you so mad?" Rock asked. "You just saved me."

"Coachman just said if the goat flies to where Chris is then we shouldn't rescue you."

"...Uh?"

Rock couldn't even make a sound.

"That's just dumb."

"I know that it is! But the goat's still hanging around here." Rock definitely saw the goat was going for a taunt. "Someone please get it?"

Kipo then turned into a half-jaguar that Rock was freaked out by for a second, as Basil finally caught up with the two of them by running, which was for a very good reason.

"No need to get the goat. We already have one." Basil stated, as a goat followed him and his special grass. "Radiation did this?"

"Yeah." Rock remarked off-handedly.

"...Fascinating, but terrible."

Finally, the old man with terrible takes and even worse running speed arrived and everybody looked at him with some disdain, since the goat slowly backed away from him.

"Well that actually worked. If you people would listen, maybe this challenge would be finished a while ago, but-" Coachman saw Rock look angrily at him. "-It was a suggestion!"

"Man, let's just get this goat into the cage, creepy old man!" Rock shouted, tired of the villain's bullshit.

Where were they, actually?

On top of a cliff or something, as there was definitely a way down, but in classic MacLean fashion, it was filled with stuff that a flying goat would hate.

*Coachman's confessional*

He was simply *ecstatic*

"Oh good, not only does the challenge require NONE of my skills, but the people that I'm with absolute revile me for an off-hand comment about the goat going where it needs to go." Coachman said, taking all of his strength to not spill his anger. "Besides, I knew the goat was going to where Chris is."

*Confessional cut*


Back on Boney Island, the eight dudes were finally in the catacombs that housed both Plant Zeke and Josh, who were trying to do a little something...aside from realising that two teams finished in second and third.

"Second place goes to you, team Giant Geese! Third place, team Laser Squirrel." Chris announced. "And so far, it looks like that some teams are gonna bottom out hilariously!"

"Not gonna lie, Squirrel Girl being on a team to catch a squirrel must be harrowing for her! Besides the laser thing." Nicole said.

"For the record, she's actually excited for the challenge." Dante remarked. "And apparently still is."

"Huh, I thought your team was a variety pack of terrible people-" Nicole stated.

"-One third of it absolutely is, no lies there."

Dante and Nicole stopped their conversation when they realised the other six players were in very odd grass, as though it wasn't supposed to grow in this very bizarre island of radiation and psychic flowers and said grass moved slowly.

Hobbling together into a very distinct bunch of leaves, a silhouette of grass and some other plants that didn't look like it would both hide a mutated intern down on his luck and turn into.

"Holy shit, it's Zeke and Josh!" Cassie yelled, readying themselves. "Stand down, mutated fellas!"

"Chris fucked you over right? Join us and we might help you." Shego said. "I want Chris to get some payback."

Cassie and Shego had their weapons out, so...

"Not really, man! We've literally seen Chris do some necromancy, him going to jail would be kinda impossible." Josh said. "Also, he sent you guys to put me into a cage."

"...Yeah, what do you want?" Shego threatened the former intern.

"Honestly, not much. Zeke, can we just go with them-" Josh literally got punched in the face by Zeke. "-If we fight them, we're literally playing in Chris' hands."

"Cool, I'm looking for one anyways!" Scott said, as Shego was ready to send a punch towards Zeke, who instantly grabbed her with his newfound vines.

Scott managed to get grappled as well by said vines, as Zeke was in for a fight.

"Why? You guys have gone through enough shit-Zeke, dude-" Josh practically got thrown by Zeke into Shego...

...as the mutant intern got the powerful gut check straight from Nicole, as he was knocked down for a moments...with Shego and Scott still being stuck in Zeke's vines to boot.

Nicole was ready to make moves in an incredibly packed cake full of people, as she shot an energy ball right in the direction of Zeke, who took the hit and kinda blew apart.

Cassie was shocked, Tifa wasn't that surprised and...there was something in the air.

"Please tell me we didn't rip Zeke's head off." Cassie said.

"...Who knows." Tifa said, as Zeke's head came back on. "...WHAT THE FUCK!"

"Yeah, this show." Cassie was going to say more, but...nothing came out.

Cassie finally witnessed Josh getting up, as then she decided to prepared her best move with the Glow, ready to slide onto the guy and then Zeke literally captured her.

*Cassie's confessional*

The soldier wasn't impressed.

"I know what Josh's problem is, but what is actually Zeke's problem? Even his clone clearly hates his show, so why is he fighting us, who...do they have a TV?" Cassie asked.

*Josh's confessional*

He actually kinda info on this season.

"...Wow, Zeke really did get cloned. Clones are weird, for the record." Josh said, displeased. "And so is Chris."

*Confessional cut*

"Look at those guys! They're really hunters of the best kind and so far, three teams have finished their thing and there's still a bunch of teams that are-"

The screams of a whole team barely missing the cages could be heard, as there was definitely a rhino and four people that haven't been featured in the chapter yet.

"-chasing their animal or causing drama somehow, so, it was-"

"Dude, I got a line in! It's over-"

"-SHUT UP, DEADPOOL! Anyways, you've got more Total Drama after the break!"

Right now, Iori, Clover and Sol were struggling with the rhino and it was going to be-


To be continued in the third part of the psuedo-RPG thing that Chris is doing, except it's for real and it might not be legal in every state...or rather, any state!

Seriously, though, I kinda wasn't expecting the process to be a bit slower than usual and honestly, I did have a pretty good answer to the question at the top.

Someone had to be shafted and hey, Azula's about to mess up Izzy, Coachman will probably get immunity to everyone's disdain and rhinos, robot bears, fossils and walking sharks have not been harmed in the typing of this episode!

Yeah, there's more.

1st: Team Giant Beaver (Bayonetta, Riley, Catalina & Muscle Man)

2nd: Team Giant Geese (Mr. Smee, Tanjiro, Kugisaki Nobara & Heavy)

3rd: Team Laser Squirrel (Leshawna, Crimson, Hsien-Ko & Squirrel Girl)

Chapter 99: Episode 22-3: Lame Game Hunters

Summary:

You can't eat the meat or plants, you can't even be sure if they're not irradiated, but you can be sure that they're definitely hunted...
...and that a ton of juicy drama's going to come out of it, lest the show be cancelled.

Side note: it will not.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 22: Pahkitew's Drama Hunters
Part 3: Lame Game Hunters

Regardless of the title, these teams are still huntin' their way through this challenge and yeah, that's about it and especially with all of the things happening in this chapter...I'd rather not describe the future.

Memeking, all I can tell you is that it's not going to be easy!


"And we are back with the rhino that interrupted me twice! And is still running!" Chris announced, as the team with everyone but the final step of getting the rhinos into the cages.

"Wait, I got something!" Clover shouted, apparently still shouting.

"Good, you finally stopped screaming!" Iori said. "You got anything?"

"...Yeah, sorta." Clover just threw Iori something. "Use this."

Iori just used the smokescreen that exclusively affected animals of the real kind and well, it was sorta true, as the rhino stopped running with the members on top of him.

And then it just stood there, as it finally realised that it had a new target.

"What was that?" Sol asked. "You don't just get a thing like that from the forest floor."

"Uh, found it in the metal halls of this freaky place!" Clover nervously shouted, putting into some spaces in between the words.

"..." Sol was dumbfounded at that explaination.

"Why is it going towards Chris?" Iori asked.

"I bet it's a hologram." Clover almost cut off Iori nervously, as Sol was looking at her.

"DUDE, do you want my rhino facts! Good because, I know a lot about of them and their odd majesty! First up, they have horns which is cool because I know a lot of people with horns, some good, some bad and two, they weigh a lot which is funny because I know some really fat people that didn't let that stop them from punching Thanos...actually, they just weighed a lot and were gods. Three-" Deadpool had one hell of a run on sentence.

And surprisingly, it worked, as not only were the other three off the rhino, but he was stuck with...Mr. Smee.

"Holy shit, how's Disney Plus treating you?" Deadpool asked.

"...Fine?"

"And the rhino team gets fourth place and yes, Iori, Kyo's not in one of them!" Chris announced, as Iori was glaring at him for a good minute. "And fifth place is actually really close and you might be surprised."

"Why should I be surprised?" Iori asked. "It's him, isn't it?"

Chris' grin only got wider, as Clover sprinted away from Sol's questioning and Deadpool was just talking with Mr. Smee in spectacular fashion, as the pirate pulled out his gun.

"Deadpool, stop!" The host with the most didn't want to get sued.

*Smee's confessional*

The pirate looked tired.

"I know that I like a lot of people on this thing, cap'n, but aside from Coachman, that scary lady who could shoot fire, the dark-skinned child and three other people...I don't hate anyone. Not even the crazy man with no mouth!" Smee shouted.

*Confessional cut*

Team Sasquatchwanakwa, though, wasn't having a good time but they were having a successful time herding the now nervous sasquatch towards the cages.

"You know you don't have to shock him every time!" Kyo shouted.

"Yes...it's not really efficient and kinda cruel." Tanya said, as Kyo raised an eyebrow with confusion. "Samus, stop."

"No, we need to win because if it's not me that's going home and then it's either Snake, Tanjiro or some other nice person because none of the very bad people have been going home." Samus just explained, riding on top of the sasquatch.

"I'm only saying this because we're very much near the cages." Tanya stated, as Samus then jumped off the sasquatch.

Someone else then helped the sasquatch towards the cage, as Yuri silently let the sasquatch go into its cage, as their team was now in fifth place...especially with how Chris wasn't that surprised.

"Congrats on getting 5th, Sasquatch homies and you're safe...kinda." Chris announced. "...Come on, get chilling already!"

"Argh...you've gotta take it easy on Sasquatch, man!" Yuri said. "He didn't do anything to you."

"That's fair, but the way Chris said kinda means something." Samus answered, as Kyo was looking at her rather seriously. "So-"

"You should calm your ass down." Kyo said. "We've gotta bigger problem."

"Trust me, we don't know what the problem is."

The previous two teams were doing some things, as they were casually either spinning some spoons, having some fun times with each other, just chilling with their friends or planning to make their next move to survive.


As for the rest of them, they were having fun times...also with an freaky thing to boot, as Coachman was in that team that didn't have fun times at all, as Kipo was casually carrying a flying goat in her giant-ass jaguar form.

Why did they switch to that? Because of seeing Azula and Izzy duke it out and the former starting to slowly take the advantage, Coachman decided to do the most obvious move and force Kipo to do the only thing.

Too bad, it was still a gigantic jaguar, which meant that more than a few people got stomped on along the way and just like that, she was back to her big weird arms form as she felt something crushed...

...a whole set of Capybaras were crushed, them being the ones with Tiana and Ryuko in it and also Lawson, Larry's wacky-ass brother.

"I could've done anything! Are you sure that stomping on contestants was worth it?" Kipo genuinely asked. "And also, the goat is ready to fight me now which I don't want to do."

"Well, we're almost there, aren't we?" Coachman genuinely questioned. "The nerve of you three to question me helping you!"

"...The goat is scared what am I supposed to do?" Kipo asked. "And we're likely to be lost."

"Likely doesn't mean anything." Coachman said. "You know we can see him, right?"

"Yeah and you disregard for the people that, for the record, I just stomped on and for my sake, I hope that they're okay!" Kipo shouted. "Plus strategy-wise, it's still not worth it."

"And then what? We lose and at least one of you is going home...no, seriously, it's your move and it could look like any reason. These type of situations-"

While Rock and Basil were both wondering what the fuck went in the mind of the old man, Kipo was still bewildered at why he wanted to explain at a time like this and Coachman had a unfitting lecture...

...Azula was actually doing something with Mystique Sonia and Uraraka trying to capture Izzy and so far, Izzy slipped through the grasp of two heroes and one villain.

"That's both reckless and strategically dumb. I don't doubt that Coachman did it." Azula remarked, seeing that both Lawson and the crew that were also defeated were stuck in the ground. "But what if it hit Izzy?"

"...I doubt it." Uraraka said. "With our own eyes, she dodged that!"

Mystique Sonia's tongue was...tongue'd out, as she felt the several hits and was carrying the strengthening buns that Izzy couldn't steal.

"So, what do we do?" Uraraka said.

"The only thing I could really do! Prove my superiority to that red-headed stepchild of someone's grandmother." Azula declared, as Izzy couldn't resist a good diss back. "She can't really fly!"

"...Oh, that makes sense."

Mystique Sonia protested in the best way that she could, as she slapped the two of them with her own tongue...clearly as Yaksha wasn't pleased with the plan, considering that Yumeko was knocked out and Azula was...you know.

Uraraka and Azula sprung the trap.

And waited for not that long, as Yaksha (for the record, Mystique Sonia's cute pink hat) could see that Izzy was diving in quite literally...albeit a bit slowly without proper regard for where the psycho hose beast was landing.

Izzy landed on top of Uraraka, who finally used her Quirk to make sure that she was apprehended with Mystique Sonia's hat putting the wrap to her escape, complete with Azula swooping in to stop any approaches.

"You got lucky last time and this time, you were not." Azula proclaimed.

"Nope, I wasn't! 'Sides, you've got bigger problems ahead." Izzy was being carried by all three of them, not floating any more.

Azula made a knowing look.

"Oooh, you're deadly."

*Uraraka's confessional*

"Azula's scary because she always thinks about the moves that she takes instead of just being a villain that does stuff and hopes that he doesn't get caught! As long as she's a team player." She explained, a bit nervous and honest.

*Azula's confessional*

She was smiling...evilly.

"Be warned, Sokka, just as Izzy decided to make a misstep and I took advantage of it like a wall of fire, you'll eventually do the same thing. You did get carried by your Bender allies...also, Coachman, you should really be a comedian." Azula just let that sentence stop. "Because it is funny how you're always close to losing."

*Confessional cut*


The weird thing was that Pit and Miko was in the same general area when they ended up having to capture their targets, which meant that they had to talk...

...talk about what they said earlier today, since both teams were practically bunched up against each other, since the pterodactyl and Scuba Bear finally teamed up.

"Guys, what should we do? Since we're kicking butt and whatnot...but it's the coolest thing ever!" Pit shouted. "A bear and a flying dino is a combination that would be made in heaven, but we're fighting it."

"Okay, that's easy."

Miko noticed that Pit was being flighty for some reason, as she said that.

"All we have to do is pound them until they're alive, but not really able to fight if that makes sense." Sakura said. "Because Chris is kinda loose with the rules!"

"That's true because there's so many challenges where the rules got messed with. But...all we have to do is catch those two and we'll be home free!" Pinstripe proclaimed.

"So, you two should stay back." Sakura stated. "Since you did alert the bear-"

"Not really, all we have to do is swamp over them and assert our domiance." Mikasa cut her off, leaving the karate girl a bit outraged.

"And with the right kind of approach, between us and safety is a damn good bridge." Pinstripe said, as Giovanni was smiling at the villainy.

The eight were real careful with their lack of plan, as the opportunity finally provided itself.

"Okay, so for the rest of you, sixth place goes to the team that beat Izzy aka Team Azula and seventh goes to Team Coachman, aka the least harmonious team aka Team Flying Goats in here!" Chris announced. "Like I said, the last two or three teams are up for elimination!"

Through sheer hearing problems, Scuba Bear and the pterodactyl were thrown off-guard by the lack of noise balancing from the tannoy, figuring that the two teams were over and done with.

The other wildlife in the area didn't really care for those two and so without fail, the plan that wasn't a plan was a go and unsurprisingly, the two teams got the jump on two odd animals.

Which meant that they were kind stuck on them.

*Pit's confessional*

The angel was nervous.

"First of all, it's weird how no-one thinks I'm not cool or anything and I was not expecting the villainous mole to literally give me love advice, but I still don't want to talk with Miko! You know, 'cause it's scary!"

*Confessional cut*

The gaming girl was leading the charge with Giovanni and Pinstripe providing some epic back-up in the form of smoke and a tranq gun that was carried on.

"We've got weapons!" Pit yelled. "Big weapons!"

Pit jumped off the bear to shoot some light arrows at it, with Giovanni providing the smoke, Rapunzel smacking the pterodactyl in the face with the frying pan and Pinstripe shooting into wild smoke, which meant that...

...the pterodactyl was dizzy complete with a Hadouken from Sakura, Rapunzel was asleep, and Pinstripe ended up with a massive bump on the head courtesy of Mikasa.

Long story short, Scuba Bear was still confused, the pterodactyl was carried by the people that were still awake and Team Scuba Bear genuinely got fucked up in the process.

So did the bear itself, as the robot got the full brunt of Mai's fury at the loss of her teammates to the bear.

"What are you? Some can of metal that's made to torture us! Look, you're either going to be melted down into bits or you're going to come take us to Chris with your skin on!" Mai shouted, actually flaming hot.

"...Uh...bitches be crazy." Pinstripe's concussion was still in effect. "Please calm her down, 'cause..."

And then he got knocked back out.

"I WILL NOT CALM DOWN!" Mai screamed, as Scuba Bear smiled. "THANK YOU!"

"Thank you, Flaming Ninja and Kid Angel, you guys kicked this guy's ass! Now take us to Chris!" Giovanni yelled, as Pit was pointing his bow at the robot bear.

While Team Scuba Bear with Pinstripe being carried along for the ride, Team Pterodactyl with a still asleep Rapunzel heard that conversation and they were...

*Mikasa's confessional*

She was very much tired of the bullshit.

"We're about to get pranked and I'm 100% sure it's because that three of those four are both either too dumb or angry to realise that Chris is pranking them or are just exhausted." Mikasa answered, pulling out her blades slowly. "I'm gonna prank him."

*Confessional cut*


Back on Boney Islands, the fight between a mean plant dude, a mutant who didn't want to fight and eight campers, most of whom wanted in a fight in a cave that was lit weirdly.

Weird enough for each move to have its impact in impressive fashion with Samus not really having her suit hand and still not having a problem with providing some decent kicks.

To be fair, the only ones that were free at this moment was Dante, Samus, Tifa stuck on accidental support and Samurai Jack, who couldn't really use his sword against mutants properly.

That being said, Josh made sure that he was able to be captured in spite of Plant Zeke's ridiculous powers and forcing him to smack Tifa in the face with backhand claw.

"I don't want to fight you!" Samurai Jack yelled.

"I don't want to fight you either, but Zeke does-" Josh got thrown once again, as he shouted this.

Samurai Jack then caught the mistreated intern.

"...Thanks." Josh said.

"Don't mention it." Samurai Jack casually said, as the mutant was genuinely willing to go. "You four can go peacefully, we have Josh!"

"Good, hopefully he gets a lot of good things...in his future!" Nicole was punching her way out of the plants. "Seriously, we have to deal with the plant man himself."

"Don't mention it, he's a bit wild." Josh said, now passed along to Cassie Cage's hands.

Team Fighting Josh didn't really fight Josh anymore, since Scott Pilgrim, Tifa, Cassie and Shego had bigger and better problems to deal with...the surrounding plants that had activated themselves in the presence of a winning team.

"You know what, I deserve a break!" Scott proclaimed. "Doesn't look like I'll get it."

"Then you go on ahead with Tifa." Cassie told him, as Tifa was trying her best to punch some plants.

"Sounds cool."

Unsurprisingly, the four of them had a bit of a hard time dealing with plants that weren't in punching range, minus Scott who was cutting them with ease and the plants weren't too slow to come up.

"Why do they come back so fast?" Scott asked, as he was cutting things strongly.

"Zeke, I'm guessing." Cassie answered, the glow making plowing down her plants easier.

*Snake's confessional*

The super soldier's suit was torn up and the guy himself had a few scars.

"If there's any chance of me going home today, it's because we got stuck on Boney Island with some plant man that hate us. Could be worse." Snake stated, sure of his status. "Could be stuck with plants that hate you."

*Josh's confessional*

The mutant pitied the contestants.

"I'm going to be honest, these guys are nice and probably going to get hit by Chris McLean's tricks. Man, you're a cruel dude."

*Confessional cut*

Samurai Jack, Nicole, Dante and Snake were four of the strongest people on the island, especially with the combination attacks that were pounding more than a few holes into Zeke.

And another one came from Nicole's impressive dive kick that still didn't stop Plant Zeke from making the hit, as Snake was suspecting...something important as he was looking around the place and seeing that the plants that attack are connected to the plant man himself.

With his binoculars that practically confirmed that.

*Dante's confessional*

The demon hunter was tired.

"I could do this all day and I would do this all day, but the big problem is that I have a crazy old guy trying to eliminate me... who has hypnotism, by the way

...of Zeke's bullshit.

*Confessional cut*


"OW OW OW OW OW OW OW!"

Sokka may not have been Farm Boy Scott, but being Sokka wasn't exactly much better with the scars that he bore onto Fang and that was it.

Lowain literally had nothing, besides a Greatsword that through sheer will and hatred of people that exist on Total Drama, Fang managed to throw it

Tails had a whole bag of solutions that was slowly starting to dwindle down because Fang was a big tougher than your average walking shark with arms that could do bring the pain.

"Not even the EMP does anything! Lowain, I'm sorry that you couldn't do more with your HPA." Tails shouted, still trying to let Sokka and Reg...live.

"Nah, don't worry about it! Fang literally slapped the HPA down, the ultimate counter for real." Lowain shouted. "And these two blades are both really cool and really heavy, while Fang's speedy as hell!"

"But Sokka still has one and is using the long sword that should sting. Should, though." Tails said. "Lowain, use them."

"I can, but Fang's a real thinker!" Lowain rebutted nervously. "And I'm just a cook."

Reg, however, had a bigger problem, as he didn't want to use his laser and his attaching arms were still working for Sokka and try and attack Fang with only his arms, which weren't bitten through at all.

Which was a problem at this very moment, as Reg was being pulled by Scott's nemesis right into the lakeside water and Sokka couldn't do a dang thing about it...

...as he was kinda stuck on top, as Sokka tried to get off with the long sword still on him and then he ended up being thrown off without the sword, as Reg at least managed to let go of the shark.

And so far, Fang wasn't letting up, as the four of them were exhausted minus one frat cook who was looking to try and find an opening.

*Lowain's confessional*

The guy steeled himself up.

"I think I did it twice and some guy somewhere said 'third time's the charm' and honestly, I'd like to Lowain that shark real hard. Hopefully, it'd be like "It's Lowain time and then the shark would get Lowain and maybe Kat's watching this somehow and is all gonna be like..."

He had to change his voice, coughing.

"...Lowain, will you be my girlfriend? Doesn't matter, though!"

*Confessional cut*

With the Dual Blades that he nabbed from the Monster Hunters' shed, Lowain decided to try something a bit smarter than that...as he was a cook and he could probably make some good stuff out of shark meat.

More importantly, why didn't Tails think of this...aside from being nervous about his suggestion, so he though.

"Mister shark dude, you're gonna more than three kids to take on! You've got a whole bunch of meat to deal with." Lowain bragged. "Tails, help me out here!"

"I'm actually way ahead of you! Mhm, shark meat!" Tails proclaimed, as he got a dummy that vaguely looked like Scott.

That worked, as Fang came for the fake head.

Tails was a bit nervous, as he carried the head like Sonic would have done.

"Reg and Sokka, leave it to me! Lowain, gonna need some support."

*Tails' confessional*

"I might have forgotten where the cages are exactly are, but I do have a rough estimate since it is near a hut." Tails said. "With distinct weapons and...-I might have something."

*Confessional cut*

In other news, Team Lawson was done and duster with their challenge, as Joseph, Ryuko and Terry Bogard were the survivors that easily carried the unconscious plant towards its home cage.

Tiana wasn't so lucky, as she was carried out in a stretcher.

"Uh, Team Lawson aka Larry's lesser brother, you guys are in 8th place! Congrats on not getting eliminated...how is she still alive-" Chris announced like the team was looking at him.

"Look, I don't care about this competition that much, but I can't move my legs and they're lucky that they don't get to look at my legs." Tiana said. "You better make sure that whoever did that gets some kind of punishment or something!"

"-Alright, since you're so mad and importantly, I can't get sued!"

"You're a-" Ryuko couldn't even finish it.

"That means that Team Flying Goats' Kipo is up for elimination!"

"That's a load of-" Ryuko couldn't finish that one either.

"She did it."

"What the actual fuck, shouldn't someone who essentially thought of the reckless plan be punished?" Bayonetta asked, pointing towards the smug Coachman. "Such as the man who callously ignored his team's concerns and also, didn't even anywhere close to first?"

Bayonetta kept calm, as Chris shrugged and there was a whole new team angry at him for very different reason with not only Fang trying to bite his way out of a newly made metal cage.

"This challenge kinda sucks, you know, since there's a shark that hates us for some reason!" Sokka complained. "I'm going to assume that Tiana got hit by the plant."

"Yeah, she got hurt alright! Anyways, your team gets ninth place and since none of you are injured, you guys are mostly safe!" Chris announced, as another team came up. "..And speaking of teams that are safe, Team Pterodactyl, dump that dino in there and you should be good!"

"Yeah, but what happened here? Sounds like Coachman did something stupid again." Mikasa almost rolled her eyes, as the pterodactyl in there.

"Congrats, you guys have gotten tenth place and most of you have gotten safety! I'm surprised that those guys managed to get Fang before you."

"That's unfortunate because they kinda suck." Mikasa said.

"Thanks, at least you're honest." Sokka answered, a bit stroppy.

"While we're congratulating almost the entire rest of the team, let's get back to the ones that either struggling or have been tricked into going somewhere!" Chris announced, as Tiana was casually rolling towards the medical tent with Medic in there. "Seriously, Team TSB are mad right now!"

"...What just happened here?" Rapunzel woke up.

"A lot of apparently incredible things." Bayonetta remarked, as Coachman had a fair amount of ire gained on this day. "Some of which may or may not be unfair."

"Is Tiana alive?"

"...Probably."

*Shego's confessional*

She was very amused.

"So, you're telling me, he can eliminate people by accident and he still can't win a challenge." Shego stated. "I give this, he's original in how he messes up. He took down two people."

*Coachman's confessional*

He has smirking like some asshole.

"...This is the joke. The joke being that I can't win or lose." He smugly remarked.

*Confessional cut*


"You know what, we'll make you pay, Scuba Bear!" Pit wasn't even that mad, just miffed.

Luckily, Team TSB were doing some stuff to the bear, as Scuba Bear was pummel'd down by the raw anger of the three of them 'cause Pinstripe Potoroo still didn't heal from the head trauma/concussion/head hurt that still made him unconscious in the woods.

Pit definitely swinging randomly, as he hit Scuba Bear the least amount of times and with a weapon that did do quite a bit of damage.

Giovanni had the one technique to beat them all, tapping his bat twelve times, making sure that Mai Shiranui stood back for a second.

"Hold on, I've got the true bear stopper!" Giovanni bragged.

"Do it, Giovanni!"

Just like that the Scuba Bear the robot...

...got hit with the Critical 13, which surprisingly left all of the inner hardware intact and ended up only hitting the legs because the wannabe super-villain knew the rule.

"Aw yeah, take that, robot bear!" Pit exclaimed.

"Wow, you really saved our bacon." Mai said. "We've got a vengeful bear to carry!"

"Well, let's go."

Team TSB were somehow back in it just as quickly as Scuba Bear had lost them for a good half-hour, which meant that they were going to have to un-lose themselves for another half-hour.

"...Wow, this bear stomps heavily!" Mai noticed the obvious footprints, as Pinstripe finally recovered.

"Holy...you know what, Chris made a bad choice when picking at random." Pinstripe said, still a little woozy. "...Fuck, there's tracks, too?"

"Um, yes?"

"Let's actually move."

And then they were off.

*Pinstripe's dizzy as hell confessional*

He was doing the john in the confessional, having a real headache.

"Hey...oh shit...at least we're technically safe."

*Confessional cut*

Both teams were finally making their way back.

Both teams were capable of being incredibly fast.

And both teams were going at two very different speeds, as Team TSB had a whacked out potoroo to deal with and Team Fighting Josh were speeding like they were miles away.

Which they were.

"Hey, look at that, Team Scuba Bear's actually on the island, but will Team Josh get their boat?" Chris had to ask.

"Motherfucker, this is not helping out! What's with all these ground vines?" Cassie shouted, ready to take the hit.

"I'm going to assume that Zeke's mad and has mad plant control." Shego was still slicing through the plants pretty quickly.

"Yeah!" Josh even ducked from one. "This guy's crazy!"

"He's a plant, I'd assume he's crazy." Shego remarked.

The four of them were sprinting continuously through Boney Island, dodging plants and random animals that were either just there blocking their way or were relative of the animals that were obviously plucked from this island or...were mad.

Tifa wasn't really expecting to bride carry a former intern, but someone needed to get the guy into a cage and there wasn't any on Boney Island for obvious reasons, so there was when she could slide, everyone could actually slide.

And when everyone else jumped over a massive vine that was there to snatch Josh, Tifa also jumped...twice as high even, leading Josh to basically land in her arms...and so, they were at the average-sized boat.

Or rather, were the boat was at, as they were kinda being grappled by psychic squirrel who was making the place its home.

"I'M READY TO KILL A SQUIRREL!" Shego yelled.

"We don't need to kill a squirrel, we need to calm a psychic squirrel." Cassie told her. "Shouldn't be too hard."

"Do you guys deal with these often?" Josh asked, before hearing some torn wood.

*Scott Pilgrim's confessional*

The dweeb was...a bit uneasy.

"I'm not crazy about our chances. We have to fight a psychic squirrel and I'd like to think that this guy's a freak of nature...which he is. But Cassie apparently has a better plan."

*Confessional cut*

Meanwhile, even with the knowledge of the floor cutting strategy, Snake actually managed to get choked out by Plant Zeke thanks to well-hidden vines that were in the ground.

Dante managed to get his sword stolen by the plant hater himself, which would be a problem...for the Fake Zekemeister, as the demon hunter brung his best punch and uppercut towards the mans' face.

Though wasn't enough to even get Rebellion out of the clutches of the man, it was enough to get him off the ground to get hit by some more punches, Snake still being unconscious.

"DO IT, NOW, GUYS!" Dante shouted. "FUCK-"

Samurai Jack cut through the bottom of the vines and just like that, Plant Zeke was easily snatched by Nicole, who had a raging fire inside her at this point.

"So, what about Snake, we could-"

A loud horn sounded and right after that Plant Zeke chuckled.

"Oh man, Team Scuba Bear have finally finished and they're...still up for elimination because they ran out of time! Oh no for Team Josh and Team Zeke, you guys are also up for elimination! Just get your butts over here, because the twelve of you and some more are gonna need some luck!" Chris announced, as Snake just woke up and Nicole punched the ground with an massive impact.

"We lost didn't we?" Snake grumbled.

"YES, WE DID!" Nicole yelled.


To be continued in the final part of the episode that features some eliminations that would've befitted some of the freaks and giant animals, as there's some wild picks that aren't obvious...

...aside from one that thanks to Chris being a really good TV host and also, Pit and Miko's now more complex relationship will be more in the next part for reasons.

Team Giant Beaver (CC, 1st): Riley Freeman, Muscle Man, Bayonetta and Catalina

Team Pterodactyl (FF, 10th): Miko, Rapunzel, Mikasa & Sakura Kusagano

Team Scuba Bear (FF, up for elimination): Pit, Giovanni, Mai Shiranui & Pinstripe Potoroo

Team E-Scope (FF, 6th): Azula, Yumeko, Ochako Uraraka & Mystique Sonia

Team Sasquatchwanakwa (CC, 5th): Kyo, Yuri Sakazaki, Tanya & Samus

Team Rhino (FF, 4th): Iori Yagami, Sol Badguy, Clover & Deadpool

Team Fang (CC, 9th): Tails, Reg, Sokka & Lowain

Team Lawson (CC, 8th): Joseph, Ryuko, Terry Bogard & Tiana

Team Laser Squirrel (FF, 3rd): Leshawna, Crimson, Squirrel Girl & Hsien-Ko

Team Giant Geese (CC, 2nd): Mr. Smee, Tanjiro, Kugisaki Nobara & Heavy

Team Goat Fliers (FF, 7th): Coachman, Rock, Kipo & Basil

Team Fighting Josh (CC, up for elimination): Scott, Tifa, Cassie & Shego

Team Feral/Plant Zeke (CC mostly, up for elimination): Snake, Nicole, Dante, & Samurai Jack

Up for elimiation at the moment:
Kipo, Tiana (for obvious reasons), ? & ?
Pit, Giovanni, Mai Shiranui & Pinstripe Potoroo
Scott Pilgrim, Tifa, Cassie & Shego
Snake, Nicole, Dante & Samurai Jack

Chapter 100: Episode 22-4: The Hunt For Eliminations

Summary:

I can't believe that there's some wild eliminations in this season...actually, it's very believeable, as the Kipo incident and Tiana getting messed up as a result of the entire thing is happening.

So, here's this episode's eliminations where some interesting things start happening.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 22: Pahkitew's Drama Hunters
Part 4: The Hunt For Eliminations.

Up for elimination in today's episode/today's part:

Kipo, Tiana, ? (Team 9) & ? (Team 10)
Pit, Giovanni, Mai & Pinstripe
Snake, Dante, Nicole & Samurai Jack
Scott Pilgrim, Tifa, Cassie & Shego

Which four (aside from two obvious picks) will be sent home today? Probably the ones that are in a messed up state or have messed up...or something else, obviously.

Long story short, Pit and Miko are about to move on ahead in more ways than one and Kipo was about to move out of this island, obviously.

Memeking: Yeah, this challenge has many, many flaws that Chris both took into consideration and also left in the challenge just 'cause, Team Bayo did get a relatively free win.

1602jaw: Thank Tails for the Fang catch...I'm just hoping that he has insurance of sorts and Josh doesn't exactly appear in this chapter, but he does get treated well!


Teams Josh and Zeke were sitting on the back, being piloted by Chef Hatchet towards the old Dock of Shame and his trusty boat-driving skills, the eight of them sure of their potential votes for who messed up.

"I'm sorry that I didn't do it in time." Samurai Jack said.

"It's not really your fault, Zeke was just too strong." Snake answered. "Failed a challenge, that's all."

Samurai Jack retained his poker face, as did Solid Snake, while the other two were fiery and ready to vote for whoever ire'd them today.

"Fuck Kipo!" Dante spat out.

"Don't swear. That being, Kipo deserves my vote." Nicole said.

Obviously, it was Kipo for hopefully obvious reasons.

"...Gonna be honest, this challenge was just unfair. The first place had to deal with a beaver and the rest of them had easier stuff than having to deal with some overpowered guy and his plant friend!" Shego complained, still grappling with her loss. "Seriously, Josh, why can't I throw you?"

Josh genuinely didn't want to fight Shego and neither did the other seven members of the two Boney Island fighters, as the villain was genuinely tired of the challenge's bull.

"This time, I think the challenge is really messed up and it's Chris' set-up 'cause how would you put fifty something people in a bunch of teams of four!" Cassie said, rather loudly.

That didn't go over too well with most of the contestants aside from Snake, who didn't care that much and Samurai Jack, who was trying to deal with

"...Long story, this challenge sucks and I'm not gonna say my vote because you all are pissed."

"Good choice." Snake abruptly answered.

*Snake's confessional*

"There's a lot of choices aside from Kipo apparently following the orders of Coachman and somebody being stomped on and a lot of them are odd choices or bad choices. Aside from Pinstripe 'cause the dude's a creep." Snake said, figuring out his options.

*Confessional cut*

'

Back at where the cages were (and with Josh being stuck in one undeservedly) all of the contestants in their various states of being had to hear this announcement.

"Man, that was a fun challenge...to watch 'cause a lot of you guys went through some crazy stuff, some in ways that are wild and some in ways that are as freaky as the animals that you've hunted down!" Chris told all of the contestants. "And of course, the first place team needs a reward!"

"I don't need any reward, I teamed with some powerful niggas!" Riley bragged. "But what is it, though?"

"Yeah, what's the scoop?" Muscle Man asked meanly.

"Dude, you get to send two people up for elimination! Team Giant Beaver gets to do just that! But you can only pick from the ninth and tenth place team."

Riley and Muscle Man looked at the host confused, as Bayonetta rolled her eyes.

"The team that beat Fang sorta and the team that dealt with the pterodactyl!" Chris announced, starting to be annoyed. "Those two teams!"

"Alright, okay..." Catalina took in a breath. "...I'm gonna chose Miko because she doesn't shut up enough!"

"No, you don't shut up enough!" Pit shouted, as Miko was backing him up..literally.

"Good choice, Catalina...uhhh, what about the other team members?"

"Whoa, I thought we all agreed on Tails, he's mad overpowered! He's like a genius or something!" Muscle Man shouted out...almost without thinking, as Tails slowly turned his eyes around.

The two-tailed fox rolled his own eyes before becoming a bit nervous.

"Nice, Tails and Miko, you guys can be voted for now! The sixteen campers who are up for elimination can be voted for by everyone ! EVERYONE, DUDE!"

Dante and Coachman both looked to ask the question that had already been answered, as the wildest round of voting was about to happen.

*Tanya's confessional*

The child soldier was both shocked and not surprised.

"Chris, you can't just do this to a hungry bunch of players! They're mostly hungry for some drama or some kind of payback...and I'm not one of them, but my vote will somehow not count. Don't ask how, I just have a good feeling." Tanya answered.

*Confessional cut*


While there was either a stupid amount of shouting that probably a had ton of swearing in there or strategy going with specifically Azula and her alliance and only them, Pit and Miko were wondering one thing.

Especially since, Clover was glaring at Pit for some reason.

"Wait, what did I do?" The angel asked. "I just wanted to go full 100% for Miko, not that serious!"

"Come on, I understand trying to be real and what not, but you looked like a dumb angel out there...and like-" Clover said, being all honest. "-you are?"

"I'm not...a dumb angel."

"Seriously, Pit, you need some advice from me...which I definitely have." Clover saw that Pit shrugged. "Like, I do!"

"No way, you're boy crazy...I think you said it yourself."

Clover looked at the gamers like they were crazy, as she left in a huff.

"You know that I'm right, right?" Miko asked.

"Right. Excuse me, I just have to get some advice from a my goddess!"

"...Your what?"

And just like Pit, he could actually call Lady Palutena for the first time in this season, which implied that Chris was a bit too powerful for his own good.

"Pit, I will make sure that I will smite Chris for blocking me. Anyways, you wanna learn how to deal with complicated feelings...because I might know about it. I've studied a lot of Greek tragedies and other things." Palutena said.

"Thanks, Lady Palutena, what should I do?" Pit asked. "I still love her and I'm worried about her living to a century or something...and uhhhhhh, also I might have told her about you."

"It took me about a month and a week to give you some guidance and I've seen the whole show...and look, being yourself actually worked. Something tells me that you'll figure it out when the time comes." Palutena said. "...That's all of the love advice I have...if you love her and she loves you...it's good."

"THANK YOU, LADY PALUTENA!" Pit yelled, as Miko went up to the spot. "No way, Miko...do you-"

"Hold up, how do you have a hologram that good!" Miko just said.

"You work around your own limitations, which I don't really have as a goddess." Palutena realised she forgot something. "Sorry, I'm Lady Palutena of Skyworld and the reason why Pit's still alive."

"It's true...mostly!" Pit said. "Miko, Lady Palutena! Lady Palutena, Miko!"

"OH MY GOD, I'm talking to a real goddess!" Miko shouted. "Are you from a video game."

"No." Palutena finished her guidance. "Fight with your mind, Pit."

"Oh yeah! We're not going to be eliminated today!" Miko yelled. "As long as I got you, Pit, we're going to own these awesome challenges harder than eever!"

"I feel the same way, though! Aside from that though...do you Chris would eliminate Tiana at the campfire ceremony?" Pit just asked.

"He would because he's crazy."

"...I don't know."

*Miko's confessional*

The purple-haired gamer was very happy.

"I like these challenge, but Chris is definitely a cruel guy! He's almost a supervillain, but it's not like that's a problem or anything...for no reason at all!" Miko shouted. "...This camera's got no tape, right?"

*Pit's confessional*

He was blushing like an idiot.

"...I don't know if that helped, but that sorta helped! Seriously, what do I do now?!" Pit shouted, freaking out in front of the camera. "Yeah, wait a second...do these cameras have tape?"

He punched the camera, but it was static for only a second, as he shook his fist in pain.

"OW!"

*Confessional cut*


Clover, Uraraka, Mystique Sonia and Sakura had a meeting of sorts to at least cheer up the half-mutant girl as she definitively getting a lot of votes which were well-deserved apparently.

"Seriously, what is this, guys?" Kipo asked. "I messed up today."

"I get that, but you deserve to be happy. And more importantly, I'm pretty sure you got hit by some coercion." Uraraka said. "Something tells me that you didn't do that willingly."

"But I did. I could've not taken his suggestion, lose the goat and end up in the bottom 4 teams...because he wasn't helping." Kipo said.

"Still though, we did our best to celebrate everything about you." Uraraka stated, slowly getting more and more nervous. "In twenty minutes...or less."

"You...could've not." Mystique Sonis answered, seeing that Uraraka was about to hurl or something like that.

"IT'S OK!"

Kipo looked surprised, as Uraraka nervously blurted that out, as they were finally in a space of astronomy...or astrology if the inaccuracies that showed up more often than not in the hastily constructed hut that was done in twenty minutes.

But one thing she was definitely...was in a better mood.

"I'm glad that you guys tried, but you guys kinda messed up in a bunch of places! But this is probably the best going away gift that I have." Kipo said, ready to bring in the hug. "You wanna hug?"

"Big arm hug?" Sakura asked.

"...Big arm hug." Kipo said, taking some time to take in the memories.

With the big arm hug, no-one could really notice that Kipo was crying tears from her friends besides Mystique Sonia, who didn't really care that much.

"Trust me, we're gonna miss you just like we missed Penny and Sammy and I bet you're going to have a lot of fun watching us do well. Maybe me moreso." Mystique Sonia remarked, as Kipo just sighed.

"I don't know and I'd rather not guess." Kipo said.

*Clover's confessional*

Clover was frustrated at the lack of appreciation for the constellations.

"The stars on the walls and the nebulas or something? That was me, I tried to give the best stars of all time, The Big Dipper, The Little Dipper, some other stuff that isn't the realest, but still..."

*Mystique Sonia's confessional*

She was about to play some Smashin' things.

"Yasha wanted to tell me that Coachman couldn't give a single care to our friend who got thrown under the bus for his move or Tiana, who just happened to exist and got stomped!"

Smashin' Coachman's nonexistent representation.

"There's bigger problems than boyfriend kissers, supervillains, mean sidekicks, sabotaging farm boys and Alejandro, who is cute! Just some old man who's a supervillain!"

Yasha probably talked some shit, too.

*Confessional cut*


"As much as I would like to start this elimination ceremony, Tiana's kinda out of the competition because she can't walk no more! At least, it's one less elimination for you guys to choose, so any votes for her are void!"

"FUCK!" two people said.

"Thank you, Chris, at least you're not a white Facilier." Tiana said bitterly, stuck in a wheelchair. "Don't know what I'm gonna do after this, Chris."

"And that leaves 50 votes in total for the fifteen of you to handle! And some of you still have none to boot, which isn't that surprise...and those people are..."

...

...

...Of course, Chris drunk the tension in.

...

...for not that long, anyways.

"...Scott Pilgrim, Samurai Jack, Pinstripe & Cassie! Get your marshmallows, congrats on no votes."

"You guys really are nice for once!" Cassie caught the marshmallow.

"Seriously." Scott had to butt in, as Cassie rolled her eyes.

"All twelve of you at least have one to your name and I will say how much you have, but if you have your marshmallow, it means that you have less than six votes. There's eight of them, fresh from the campfire."

Cassie and Scott just shrugged, as Pit raised an eyebrow.

"Pit, Shego, Dante, Giovanni and Nicole..."

...

...

...

...

"...you're safe with only one vote."

...

...

...

Shego was pleased, as Tails was a bit scared of the potential.

"Tails..."

The two of them were nervous to suddenly get dropped like that.

"...you have the honour of having three votes to your name!"

...

...

...

...

"Campers, since there's three eliminations, I would go in reverse, just to spook you that little bit more!" Chris called out to Kipo, Snake, Miko and Tifa. "And honestly, it makes my job a bit harder!"

The chuckles from Chris put the fear of elimination into the four of them.

"Hold up, how?!" Miko asked. "Is it because Tifa's on the other team?"

"Probably is that." Tifa stated. "How many, though?"

...

...

...

...

"So, today, I'm not going to do that!" Chris announced. "And the last marshmallow..."

...

...

...

...

Kipo looked on in sadness, mostly with tears in her eyes.

...

...

Snake realised that it was real tactical, although he was very much pissed.

...

...

Miko looked at the people that had gotten the marshmallows so far.

...

...

Tifa wondered what kind of strategy got her all of the way up here.

Maybe it was some payback from Coachman or may it be some kind of-

"Tifa with a total of six votes..."

She was plain excited, as Miko looked mad.

"...is eliminated! Miko only has four!"

"Yeah, in your face, Tifa!" Miko celebrated, before looking at a miffed Tifa. "No offence."

"No offence really, but how did I get that many votes?" Tifa asked. "This doesn't make that much sense."

"...Giovanni's cool." Miko said, "But that makes only four votes."

"Something tells me Shego knows where the other two votes came from." Tifa then glared at the supervillain sidekick along with Miko.

Shego looked like she knew nothing about her elimination.

"Snake, you had nine or ten votes! and Kipo, you managed to earn a kinda impressive 25 votes...literally the most ever for an eliminated contestant and probably won't be beaten!"

"That's...ridiculous, but not surprising." Snake answered, dumping some dirt onto the ground. "If there was a candidate for elimination, it would be me."

"No way that people hate me that much! But I did..." Kipo realised what had happened. "...that thing, so I can't blame them. 25, though!"

Kipo was trying her hardest to figure something out.

"You literally stepped on one of our better teammates, it definitely warranted that number." Snake said.

"Yeah, I guess I shouldn't listen to Coachman, though. I should've just stopped being the mega-jaguar...Snake?" Kipo asked.

Snake was in the middle of realising something, as Shego didn't look that surprised.

"Something tells me that he did it because you looked to be a strong player here." Snake guessed. "I don't need recon to tell you that he had something planned, maybe your elimination."

"...Actually it was an accident, which might be a lot worse than you think. Even by accident, he found a way to eliminate two different people." Kipo answered, as Snake was starting to become panicked.

"Chef, I'll cut your salary-" Chris then saw that the chef was suddenly there. "-please take these three eliminated contestants into the Dock of Shame!"


"Campers, you got any words to say?" Chris said, which didn't matter that much. "Eh, you don't..."

"Shego, you set up something-" Tifa stated, right before that the other two contestants that was on top of the thing were off on the Sling-Yacht.

Tiana apparently managed to get carried into the insides of the thing by some guy...along with Josh.

"Well, that puts a cap on another episode well done! Four more eliminations, at least two of which were filled with some drama and much more important, there was pain, freaky animals and more than your fair share of action! Hang on, next time, there's going to be another episode of...

He had to do the thing.

"...Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!"

...

...

...

...

...Wait, there's nothing here.

...

...

...

...Actually, there's something here!

...

...

Oh wait, it's just Josh genuinely enjoying the speed of the Sling-Yacht and realising one thing.

"Damn, I wonder how Chris much settles for!" He remarked with a smile.

...

...

...

Hold up, there's something else.

...

...

...

Wait a minute!

...

...

...

...THERE IT IS!

Shego and Nobara went back to their alliance of six that was the Drama Berets, and the supervillain was a little bit pissed after being the only one that was not immune.

"So, what happened? Did my plan to knock Tifa off go through?" Tanya answered. "It's not really like you'd get that many votes."

"Yeah, yeah, she's gone and so is Tiana." Shego snapped. "Quit getting on my case about this challenge being fair."

"I didn't say that stuff! I said that this challenge was practically designed to be unfair."

"Good. And to be honest, I don't really need saving. Whoever sent down that one vote to me is gonna pay!"

"I bet they have no paper, no stacks and probably gay." Riley shouted. "Still ain't telling who I voted for 'cause I'm honest!"

"Sucks to be them right now!" Shego remarked. "Anyways, who are we going after next?"

"Yeah, who's the stupid nigga this challenge?"

Muscle Man looked at him seriously, as Catalina raised an eyebrow.

"Are you gonna stop saying that word! I'm gonna tell your grandad!" Catalina shouted. "He must have a belt somewhere!"

"Stop with that bullshit, he already knows. What about your dad, bitch?"

"Oh, what about your dad!"

Muscle Man just found something good, as he picked up another Chef Head.

"Shut up for a second! I just found this, bros!"

Everyone, even Nobara (who was just trying to tolerate the other people in the alliance) paid attention to the Chef Hatchet Head, which so far...hasn't been used at all.

"You don't know what it does! The Chef Hatchet Head could do some bullshit like any of this show just does." Nobara said, as Muscle Man looked at her.

"Whoa, I wasn't gonna use it, though. This must be something." Muscle Man said quickly, putting the Chef Head in his pocket.

"...It must be, right?" Tanya asked.


To be continued in Episode 23 on a giant-ass mountain with the 48 remaining campers doing their best to not hate Chris McLean's idea of a fun challenge!

It's not fun, I can tell you that, as when there's snow on Pahkitew...babies were literally being carried AROUND, Dave sealed his fate of not getting Sky and other insane stuff happened as per usual for that season.

This time around, there's not really any babies or insane battles from other contestants in order to get to the top of Mount Pahkitew, just generally assorted pain in the asses for the 48 remaining contestants.

And maybe a few friends that just wanted to make their time "beatdown time" on the way to the top of Mount Pahkitew, which has a sauna that some contestants could access...and uh, things get wild due to classic team shenanigans.

Mostly 'cause of four people from each team having problems with each other (Guess and you may win five dollars...), Samus, Pit, Miko and a few others having problems and the Drama Berets' issues showing up in full force.

Long story short, the challenge isn't complicated, but the drama is and Kyo and Muscle Man seperately have a Chef Head

See ya in sometime next week and yes, Josh is joining the Playa De Losers and more than likely will take some of Chris' money through the legal system.


Snake...I had in my mind for damn long time, as he's in quite the casual relationship with Samus as adults would do and you may think that it wasn't a big deal (which is kinda true in a sense) and obviously, Samus may have been chilling with him, but...

...Solid Snake, Liquid Snake and especially Naked Snake would be major threats to any Total Drama season and thanks entirely to Azula's surprising influence and the other team's few extra votes, he's a goner. (I may have forgotten Snake x Samus, but Samus definitely hasn't.)

Kipo's in a Netflix series that's consistently decent and like Netflix with a lot of its show, she got fucked over in a circumstances that wouldn't make sense, now you'd think that Coachman did this intentionally with how the incident went. He didn't, which is much scarier than you'd think.

(That being said, she's a nice girl in a team of a few notable villains and mostly nice people, so yeah.)

Tiana also got completely fucked by Coachman, getting injured or whatnot and if she didn't get injured, coincidentally Giovanni would have gone home. (Again, she's just one of those characters that probably should have eliminated earlier, but she's one of those characters that could win this with the right moves.)

Finally, Tifa Lockhart appearing in Infinite: Bon Voyage would make you think that I planned this elimination out for a long while.

No, she's actually the last minute elimination and due to the Drama Berets, she got messed up along the way and as I'm writing this, I'm sure that I tried my best but you could definitely tell that "research problems" kicked in for her.

And those are this episode's elimination.

Chapter 101: Episode 23-1: The Social Club

Summary:

In this episode of Total Drama: Ultimate Islands:
- Coachman wonders what the heck is he going to do about his reputation.
- Azula does more scheming and Sokka does more things.
- Dante and Sol decide to get real about fixing their habits.
- and also, another mountain in the middle of Pahkitew starts off today's challenge.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 23: Ice Cold Climbers
Part 1: The Social Climb

In the previous part, I said that this was a simple challenge with two teams trying to fight for their teammates, the million dollars and whatever else they found.

It technically is...but in actuality, these campers are going to get more of the same torture challenge, stupid drama of the previous four episodes complete with old men and maybe even some old faces showing up to fight!

By old faces, I meant some of the more powerful older contestants that got eliminated too early...money doesn't come for free, you know.

1602jaw: The only thing that's soft about this challenge is the lack of babies, that I can say. Besides, I wasn't going to let the main couple get upset by everyone else and those were definitely notable eliminations in some respects!


"Last time on Total Drama: Ultimate Islands, these guys went Monster Huntin' but with Total Drama's very own monsters like giant animals, a rhino, a Zeke clone and a mutated intern! Some lost as hard as they did, some just won by existing and some got turned into pure comedy! I'd say that the Chill Capybaras would have won, but they lost Snake, Tiana and Tifa to the Dock of Shame and the votes! And the Fiery Foxes eliminated Kipo for, you know, almost killing someone!"

And then Chris was back on familiar and oddly snowing ground.

"Hey, we've got more of that fighting action! Who's going to get snowed in? Who's going to stuck on a mountain? And more importantly, who's going to get thrown off the top of a cliff?"


THIS FANFIC IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY RAID: SHADOW LEGENDS...

...wait, this thing can't legally make money. I can't just tell people about the console-quality graphics, the movie-quality gameplay and look at the all of these champions!

High quality and big booby-

(RIP Deadpool's intro skit, 01:55-01:57, 11th January 2023 aka you won't get an normal intro at all until something happens, idk.)


"FUCK THIS NIGGA, BRO! YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT SHIT AROUND HERE!" Riley shouted and whoever had a problem with him...was a problem.

Coachman was a whole problem for a lot of people back on his home world and through his own efforts, it didn't change here either and he honestly couldn't care less.

"Can you please all calm down for a second." Samurai Jack tried to say. "We do not kill other campers around here."

"I'm considering it." Samus stated, as she was starting get into Dante's rabbit hole. "Really am, he did eliminate Snake."

Samus, Riley, Kyo and Bayonetta in paricular had liked the old man a lot less.

"I don't know if that's-" Samurai Jack got cut off.

"Look, I'm only saying that because Tanya was cool, hot and not gay. He's gay." Riley made the rawest insult. "Dude even sucks at the game."

"...I guess so." Samurai Jack stated, still trying to pacify the Capybaras' collective rage. "I get why all of you are so angry, but it's not wise to give into anger especially now."

"What the hell's your advice?" Samus snapped at Samurai Jack, who didn't really have anything to say...taken aback.

"I just gave it."

"Oh."

*Tails' confessional*

The fox was mad.

"I get why I'd be nominated and why Tifa would be eliminated, we're both very strong with one our thing, mine being my smarts and Tifa being her awesome strength. But there's no way six people all decided to vote Tifa without being in an alliance and certain people are hanging together...and having strategic conversations." He explained.

*Confessional cut*

Basil wasn't even close to the only one with questions that wouldn't get answers, as it was a snow day on Pahkitew Island and no day's like a snow day to get some more legally binding torture, as Leshawna could easily attest to.

While the Capybaras obviously hated his guts, what wasn't unexpected was that his team hated the old man for actually the same exact reason that the other team hated him, which definitely helped because he was quite the unpleasant man.

"Oh god, he's back." Leshawna answered. "Hey, what do you have to say for yourself?"

"Seriously, you eliminated Kipo with some epic scheme...or something!" Uraraka said, not sure about the circumstances of the accidental sabotage.

"It was not some epic scheme, I made a mistake and that mistake improved my game by accident...besides, I still knocked out two people." Coachman explained with a shit-eating grin. "And you can't do nothing about it."

Uraraka just was more mad than anyone else, Leshawna just rolled her eyes and then someone else had to step up or else-

"I apologise for breaking Tiana's legs, she was just there." Coachman continued, for seemingly no reason. "And I do not apologise for Kipo's situation, because she forgot to turn back."

-that was technically true, in this gathering of contestants, technically true was very suspect coming from that man and surprisingly Rock could see the future of this argument.

"He's kinda right, but you could've cared, man." Rock said, almost blind to Clover's glare. "Seriously, though, we kinda won, since there was only one elimination here...I think."

"Look, why are you making excuse for this guy!" Dante's back in style...and volume. "Think, man, think."

"Uh, because we're a team...probably." Rock stated, as Clover looked at him meanly. "Clover, babe, how would you handle this guy?"

"Jail."

Rock thought about that reponse for a second.

"She's got a point there."

"Uh, yeah, I do! You're really bad at this game, like, get some actual strategy, old man!" Clover just dropped the insult...

...which actually made the Coachman think.

And thinking was a bit of problem with the nameless senior.

*Coachman's confessional*

He was definitely calm.

"Ah yes, some actual strategy, like what I'm going to do to Azula and Basil given enough time and making sure that you don't suspect a thing when you're eliminated. I would say more, but this food gives me quite the fucking headache." He spat out spitefully.

*Confessional cut*

But outside of the confessional...he wasn't going to say that.

"Eh, you could worry about it later." He answered, as Clover looked at him suspiciously.

"You really should, though, 'cause-" Clover may have wanted to finish that statement. "-uh, we got nothing."

Dante just practically being held back by Pinstripe, Yumeko and Sol at that point wanting a slice of the old man literally and as he was held back, he span around like he was about to get backstabbed literally.

Sol just put the hand sign for "stop."

"I would if he doesn't keep on trying to make my day worse. Yesterday's vote, a whole bunch of episodes before the challenges, his general shittiness, you know, the classics." Dante remarked.

"Then don't respond...he's only responding because you're responding weirdly enough. It's not really fun when it becomes a fighting match between two dudes..." Yumeko said.

"...I'm honestly trying but man, it's too much fun to roast that man."

"And then what?" Yumeko asked. "You're clearly becoming someone that you know you don't want to be...just to say funny quips? Just ask Deadpool, he's clearly eager."

"For his sake, I'm not going to let him to do that!" Dante definitely saw Deadpool storming up some words, as Pinstripe just shrugged. "Seriously, you know what-"

"You know what? I saw my other counterpart do some crazy stuff and come out better and plus, I've been a side character for too long!" Deadpool yelled, as Sol had a good look of dread.

"Okay, then do it."

"Doing it, then."

Dante just sighed, as Sol had a look of dread, Yumeko was actually happy and Deadpool was about to...look at the old man seriously, as the rest of the team looked at him like he was insane.

Which wasn't too far off from the truth, as the guy was about to unplug a charger and casually carry it.

"Look, I'm not the man with the plan, but you can chill for a second? My guys and my girls are trying to our daily requirement of getting bad food from Chef Hatchet...so can we be big boys like me!" Deadpool had to say it. "Also, I'm gonna be gaming!"

The whole team was just looking at him like he just unplugged a IV.

"Thanks, I'm here all episode!"

And they still looked at him like that.

*Uraraka's confessional*

She was stone-faced.

"He's a little confused...but he's got the spirit." Uraraka answered.

*Sol's confessional*

"I'm not sure what he's doing, but it's definitely working because the whole squad was laughing at him." He remarked with a smile, which turned into a frown. "Which isn't me."

*Azula's confessional*

She just sighed angrily.

"This team is the definition of incompetence like a iceberg that somehow melts before even doing anything...or a ship that cuts through the fog and then dies from a single cannon hit. You get it?" She said, honestly tired of the teams.

*Confessional cut*

The whole team had been laughing for a whole minute, as Deadpool just sat back down like he had owned the room, which wasn't too far from the truth.

"I rest my case."

And when the laughs ended, the whole team was ridiculously silent.

"...It sucks." Sol said, breaking the silence.

"And I made it myself, too!" Deadpool whined too.

*Lowain's confessional*

The fox man was excited.

"Yumeko's on a team with that guy and Joseph is on a team with me! Now that's a power square, brah, invented that stuff today...no wait, it's probably already a thing." Lowain remarked.

*Confessional cut*


After that barrage of confessionals, you'd think that the wild stuff wouldn't happen any more in this paragraph...which was actually half true with the alliance that time forgot inside a cabin that was somehow very well hidden and also very well placed for a super-alliance.

"I'm sorry, that you forgot-"

Deadpool found himself up against Kyo, Squirrel Girl, Basil, Bayonetta, Tails and...wait was that-

"Uh, since when did you come here?" Deadpool asked.

"Since an hour ago, why?"

Unsurprisingly, Clover had to make some moves.

"But why are you here?! You're like the ultimate neutral guy."

"...What the fuck-But I'm not really that. I'm all for getting Coachman off this show just like you guys." Deadpool shouted. "It's also awesome to watch him do stuff."

"Huh."

Clover and Deadpool were officially inducted into the Donkey Heads, who were just taking some serious irony to their names and their lack of doing things.

"Serious question, what do you guys even do here?" Deadpool asked. "You ever cut off a head before because I might have and you know..."

"...Yes, but they were angels..." Bayonetta looked at him rather seriously. "Stop asking weird questions."

"What do we do? Oh, WHAT WE DO IS HERE IS CRAZY!" Kyo boasted, as he was just burning another piece of paper.

There was tables, a bunch of random shit, papers that were out in the open for failed plans and maybe one or two chargers.

"Yep, nothing sure is crazy." Squirrel Girl asked. "At least we can fuck around without being found out!"

"Oooh, incredible." Deadpool was borderline making fun of Kyo. "Finally a place to hang out without my team thinking I'm evil."

"Alright, that's cool. So how do we wreck Coachman?" Squirrel Girl asked, as Clover was freaking out over cobwebs...and Tails was fixing another drone. "This is the alliance to kill him metaphorically, right?"

"Metaphorically, yes!" Basil shouted from the far corners, working on some more chemistry. "But it hasn't been doing for the past few episodes because it can't due to how Coachman's performed."

"...Has it been that good?" Squirrel Girl remarked, standing on a table.

"...Yes! He's apparently responsible for four eliminations three challenges ago, he won immunity in the horrifically annoying spooky challenge and he's safe in spite of crushing some random camper...what do you want us to do, get caught in his plans, yes?" Basil angrily asked, as the detective was plain annoyed with the oblivious-ness of the squirrel hero.

"So, we need the best plan! How does Sam do this again?" Clover asked, since she was a spy that wasn't allowed to do spy stuff...

...for obvious reasons.

"Actually, that is quite hard, because as much as your team hates him and our team's officially united against your team, Coachman's not above vote stuffing, vote manipulation through his hypnosis and much more importantly, he's stuck with the most powerful alliance!" Tails shouted. "Urgh, I hate that guy! Almost as much as I don't like Eggman."

"Again, what's your beef with this Eggman dude?" Kyo was definitely listening, as he was writing some epic poetry.

"Uh...every year or so, he decides on a new way to either torture our world or try and defeat Sonic usually without regard to whoever he harms. And he could easily make incredible inventions, but I guess hating Sonic is that important to him." Tails explained, finally fixing up the drone.

The short explaination got a lot of silence in the room, as Tails was a bit nervous about sharing his story, even having a nervous smile.

"You guys probably have wilder stories."

"No, no, I'm actually rather interested in your story."

*Basil's confessional*

The mouse looked inquisitive, willing to listen some more.

"This island has been legal torture for about a month and almost a half, and so far, I have been either trying to investigate in a way that's impossible to do here, helping the team out or struggling to socialise over the most annoying people here." Basil answered. "My god...I have been miserable to be around in this game about socialising."

*Confessional cut*

With all of that said, Terry and Joseph arrived into the cabin without anyone noticing and they weren't noticed until...Clover looked at them rather seriously.

"Guys, new members just joined the club!" Clover shouted.

"...They aren't bad people, just ruffians." Basil answered, as Bayonetta gave a weird look at him.

"Half of these guys are ruffians, so-" Bayonetta replied to Basil's slightly demeaning remark.

"Oh my gosh, Joseph, welcome to the Donkey Heads!" Clover shouted. "We could use another cute boy for this alliance."

Basil and Bayo both had a look of "Does she know?", as Joseph had to say one more thing, you know getting hit on and all.

"But I'm married, man! To an Italian woman no less!" Joseph shouted, as Clover froze like a rock. "I'm not going to cheat on my wife that early."

Clover was still frozen, as Deadpool sneaked up to try and make her react to something, as the merc with the mouth and Squirrel Girl came up to him.

"Anyways, Kyo told us two about the alliance because...of the incident and I can't say no to a strategic alliance and more importantly, this guy's a friend." Terry sat down, chilling in the seats. "I thought this place was dusty."

"Well, all of us took the time to clean it." Tails remarked, popping in front of Deadpool. "It was a team effort besides Kyo."

Tails, Kyo, Joseph, Terry, Bayonetta, Basil, Squirrel Girl, Clover, Deadpool and...that was it for some reason, as the Donkey Heads were finally in business and what was the first order of business.

"What do we even do, though? You guys hate that Coachman fella?" Terry asked.

"Yes." All of the remaining Foxes answered.

"...Holy shit...you guys just lose for your whole team's sakes. Unless he pulls some Chris Head out of his own butts, that's surely going to send him home!" Terry remarked, practically out of the blue. "You guys got better ideas?"

The silent smiles marked the moment that the first actual move were made and four of the many team members of the Foxes shared the plain hatred for Coachman, as the nine of them had better things to do.

"You guys wanna hang with your own team?" Terry asked.

"That's all we can do at the end of the day." Basil answered. "...But I don't know if our presence was very apparent."

*Tails' confessional*

He has a bit scared of the obvious collapse of the villain.

"Man, with this alliance, we're either going to control the game by accident or end up getting cut down by Coachman's creatively evil strategies." Tails explained. "...Reg, I hope you're not a victim of his moves."

*Confessional cut*


Hilariously, the exact opposite was going on at the same exact time with two of the most..."alliance-y" alliance in the game, as Pinstripe, Iori and Nicole had the sense to stay back, Yumeko was just there to watch this trainwreck and the two main members were both salty about the thing.

Where were they?

Behind the hut where both Azula had to try and make Coachman intimidated, which was literally impossible and...so it was extremely awkward, complete with an old man's eye roll.

"...Why are you so angry?" Coachman asked like he was one in control. "I did eliminate two people, one of which was incredibly strong."

"It's not the fact that you did it. It's the fact that you clearly haven't considered the consequences of such an action as in your accident cause your reputation to plummet." Azula answered, as she saw the old man open his mouth. "Much more importantly, you're very important to this alliance that Yumeko and you created and I still don't care if you lose. Just don't be an idiot.

Yumeko felt called out.

"I just wanted to gamble!" She whined.

"And you did it and we still do...a fair amount, really." Coachman answered. "Besides what have you done?"

"Eliminated potentially the strongest contestant in the game, Snake. It's not about numbers, it's also about reputation and strategy, two of which your accident basically destroyed for yourself." Azula just kept on going, finally putting the old man to the wall.

"My god, it's about you isn't it? Trust me, I have both the immunity things and the other techniques to avoid elimination and for a long time, you have done nothing." Coachman argued quite heatedly. "Also, I practically won the previous two challenges!"

"And yet, I'm still well-liked by my team. For the record, nobody besides Pinstripe likes you, which if you even take a step out of line, would result in a barrage of votes being shot your way." Azula was genuinely starting to get tired of the argument, as the Fire Nation princess.

At this point, Yumeko was starting to get not interested, Coachman just started to chuckle with his back to the wall.

"...Oh, that's interesting." Coachman said, faking being crestfallen. "You just want me to do what I always do?"

"Yes, but I will not hesitate to vote for you if-"

"GOOD MORNING, YOU GUYS READY FOR YOUR CHALLENGE!" Chris announced like he was about to play some NBA. "YEAH, THE SNOW THAT JUST HAPPENED TODAY? VERY IMPORTANT TO TODAY'S AWESOME CHALLENGE!"

*Azula's confessional*

"I am both impressed by him managing to eliminate at least six people in the previous two challenges and unimpressed by his insubordinance of people that challenge authority. Since last challenge, that has extended to the entire team and...obviously, if I pretend that he is worth something, he'll get eliminated regardless of our alliance or see the competition that I'm seeing." She explained, straight-forward and sure. "More importantly, I know that he voted for Dante."

*Yumeko's confessional*

She was thinking. (She did managed to reach the top of the hallowed halls of Hyakkou Academy, the gambling academy. )

"As much as Coachman is blase about being hated, being hated means that you're practically set for elimination like a good chunk of the old seasons and...that other show. As much as I kinda hate him, having him in the alliance will keep Azula in the game, if only because the creep's desperate to...do the obvious!"

She chuckled.

"Oh yeah, I have to teach Lowain the ways of craps!"

*Confessional cut*


All of the remaining campers, 48 to be exact, were set up in a very specific place and there was one question that was running through the campers' minds, as they were at a very distinct start line at the start of the snowier areas of Pahkitew.

For the record, the start line was lined with a bunch of wood that was definitely put there deliberately and big enough to fit 48 campers.

"Why is there snow today?" Rock vocalised everybody. "Man, this challenge is going to be awesome!"

"It's not." Sol butted in. "It's Chris."

"It's snowing, man, have a smile!" Rock bumped the bounty hunting grump on his shoulder, as Sol looked at him. "Alright."

"Welcome to your next challenge, a challenge built by snow and by getting a bunch of people to stop you guys from doing things. Get ready to climb up Mount Pahkitew, the mountain that has as many obstacles as it has ways of climbing up the path! There's so many ways you campers could take it...climbing up walls, going into caves that don't make sense, hiking really fast or just jumping up the mountain." Chris announced, as these guys were definitely raring to go at whatever the challenge.

"But you'd just get lost if you were alone up on a mountain...pfft...nah, dude, you can go it alone or get your friends, but the first three of each team receive immunity win or lose and the last person to arrive at the top...makes their team lose! Simple, dude!"

The 49 campers just looked at the host like he had some more surprises in store, which his smile both suggested.

"Any questions?"

"You won't answer them." Sol almost interrupted Chris.

Chris' smile turned into a frown instantly, despite there being many hands raised that knowingly dropped.

"Ok, I was going to answer those questions, but I guess Sol knows better. Anyways, you guys ready to run? Alright, that's cool, GO!"

The host made sure that everyone but the bounty hunting guy went on ahead, as there was...a lot ahead of these campers' start of the challenge, as Sol ran on ahead.

"These guys are going to try and guess what's ahead! They're gonna be wrong, Chef." Chris boasted, as Chef Hatchet pulled out with the sniping meatballs.

"Real wrong, Chris." Chef cocked it out.

'

The 25 campers of the Chill Capybaras and the 24 campers of the Fiery Foxes were trying to either go ham on doing some stuff to further their game, thinking or straight up not having a good time.

Hilariously, these three were the third category and they were both what you expected...and not what you expected, as Samus, Ryuko and Nicole all had their reasons...with Terry being the coolest head in the cave entrance.

"What do you want to do?" Terry asked. "I think all we have to avenge our friends is win, right?"

"TERRY IS RIGHT!" Nicole suddenly yelled, putting Terry off his whole thing. "We have to destroy that Coachman guy for good reason!"

"FUCK YEAH!" Ryuko shouted.

"Let's go, then." Samus shouted. "We have an old man to kill!"

"It's a metaphor, you guys!" Terry was taken aback by the ladies' killing intent. "Man, I'm mad too, but you don't see me wanting to kill that old man."

"...Uh, yeah, of course it was a metaphor." Samus said, clearly in some kind of mood. "Besides, I'm going my own way."

"Why?" Terry asked, like he didn't vote for Snake. "You've got a good team right here!"

"In this game, no-one's safe from a backstab or an alliance voting you off and I really need that invicibility! And I'm pretty sure that I could metaphorically kill that old man with enough votes!" Samus yelled at the three of them, not even noticing how loud she was.

"...We would, but there's one problem." Nicole said.

The four of them were up against the cave's weirdly narrow path that was practically designed to let this guy have his lost word and he was back for more.

Samus just raised an eyebrow at the reappearance of this guy along with Nicole...but Terry just smirked and Ryuko prepared her sword for the odd obstacles that were clearly carved out of the rock and...it looked like it required team of two or more.

"This cave doesn't allow us to go solo, which means you're going to-"

Nicole would have said more, but angry Samus just went off anyways.

"-Alright, I guess she's done listening." Nicole remarked, as the other two were looking ready. "I bet Chris has some stupid stuff for us."

"Well, yeah, I do have that and way, way more!" Chris had to emphasise.


To be continued in the second part of the snow-covered mountain for Pahkitew Island and it has some bizarre locations and a few familiar faces that have yet to show up for the previous episodes...in case Chris wanted more drama, which meant that the campers will be tortured more.

[Everybody knows there's nary an easy challenge on the horizon]

...

...

...

If you're wondering why I'm doing this, it's a combination of love for a good chunk of these characters, pure commitment to the fanfic (I've canned a shit-ton of fanfics before), me trying to get actual writing cred through experience and most importantly, all of you guys just viewing the thing out of sheer fascination.

[Long story short: I really like that I'm gonna commit.]

Chapter 102: Episode 23-2: Cold, Cold Caves

Summary:

In the middle of these cold, cold caves, four angry people on the Chill Capybaras (being Ryuko, Samus, Terry and Nicole) motivated themselves to beat the season's main antagonist who's practically stuck with and hating the main protagonist in these caves (Coachman and Dante, back together again!) and not only that...

...there's a lot of players that aren't messing around in this challenge, especially when whole clumps of each team are teaming up!

Yeah, it's happening.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 23: Ice Cold Climbers
Part 2: Cold, Cold Caves

Long story short, when there's snow, Chris McLean and an absurd budget for this season, nothing comes out well...and that's just on the hosts' side.

It's arguably even wilder on the campers' side with (almost) everyone being against Coachman, and a team of couples to boot! So expect some madness.

And with that being said, it's REALLY time for Coachman's Long, Long Folly to get started!

For the record...

Episodes 1-14: The Long Start

Episodes 15-19: The Game Quakes

Episodes 20-now: The White-Haired Enemies


Nicole, Terry and Ryuko were putting all of their motivation into clearing this slightly off structure of team-based obstacles, as they saw that Samus was using her Power Suit to make some moves...finally activating for this one challenge.

And it still didn't work.

"This literally says three people needed." Terry said nervously, not ready to set off Samus.

"And does it require three people? Not exactly!" Samus just blasted the doors.

And it didn't open, as the other three were riding the elevator with the door finally opening on its own...leaving the quartet back together.

"Look-"

"Don't 'look' me, I'm trying to avenge Snake and Tiana here!"

"I know, but we have to do this together! You were a team player, what happened?"

"Loners can get ridiculously far in Total Drama and last time I checked, this was not that other show." Samus shouted through her Power Suit, as she calmed down. "So, just follow me if you want to win."

The quartet really had no other option.

*Terry's confessional*

The Wild Wolf of Southtown looked careful.

"I've been hanging around Samus for a fair bit, 'cause Smash is one of those tournaments you stop everything for. When she gets quiet, don't stop her at all...I feel someone said something like this before again." Terry remarked.

*Confessional cut*


As for the most hated man on this season...he was straight up not having a good time, as both Azula, Basil and Dante were somehow lined up to make his day slightly miserable for one reason, since they were stuck together by sheer chance.

That was an actual lie orchestrated by Pinstripe Potoroo, because he got stuck in a rock by some monster (idk, what his name was) and things were turning into a real mis-adventure with the most volatile quartet this side of Muskoka.

"Honestly, the best strategic team you have is right here. You don't have a damn chance otherwise." Dante remarked. "I'm actually serious in case you just wanted to get on my nerves."

Surprisingly, Coachman accepted it willingly.

"Alright, I apologise for annoying you. You only betrayed your alliance and decided to make me your enemy, you know your morals." Coachman smugly remarked.

"And I apologise for-"

Azula gave the most intimidating look towards Coachman, while Basil just gave an incredulous look towards Dante.

"-being a dick today."

"Ah, deciding to turn a new leaf."

They were in a quite weird cave, as unlike the Mario 3D world-esque cave that housed the angriest of the Chill Capybaras, it looked quite normal to the unassuming eye.

Looks are deceiving, though, when you're...walking blind in a cave that essentially promoted the dark that it was quite dark, which got Azula to light the fire.

"Strategy-wise, you either need to win or you're going home, which will not be beneficial to the team that you're on since they will all vote you out." Azula stated. "Especially since none of us are good at smelling our way out."

Dante and Coachman were about to make their 5,000th witty comment of the season, when the mouse detective finally had a suggestion for going through this blind cave.

Mostly down to something really interesting.

"What kind of trap is that?" Basil asked, seeing a C4 explosive.

Before there was a rock thrown that blew a similar explosive up.

"...Well, I don't believe it."

"It is very believable, these challenges are wild!" Dante smirked, readying his sword.. "At least it gives me a chance to get through these."

Dante had to spin his sword around right before making the most obvious decision, slamming it down on the floor to send them all up into the air...which thanks to his power.

"What does that-"

And then the demon hunter just saw six of them (thanks to Azula's flames) and decided to put them into the deep hole that was almost invisible to the quartet.

"How do you like that?" Dante asked.

"The cave could collapse if said explosives just landed in a hole that was very important to this cave standing up. But it is also impressive." Azula said.

The four of them kept on walking, as the explosives went off at the very bottom of the weird somewhat metallic cave system, shaking the place up a fair bit and dropping down a few rocks that were actually big in front of them, which meant that they'd have to jump over it-

Oh wait, Dante tore right through one of the rocks, as Azula just looked at him with sheer fascination as the other two begrudgingly went along with the most powerful Fox members, walking forwards and still avoiding the giant hole...with the firebender's flame lighting the way.

"Come on, guys, get serious about this!" Dante exclaimed, not wanting to piss Azula off. "...Guys?"

"Finally." Basil sighed. "But we should be careful, still."

"Nah, don't worry about it! Me and Azula do things." Dante remarked, as Azula just glared at him.

The four of them were actually on the other side of the giant hole.

*Basil's confessional*

The mouse was not impressed.

"For one, I would like to stay alive and get further into this game...which is because it's really interesting and also, I would like to know about more than a fair few of these players...still can't believe I got roped into an alliance. My detective skills have failed me." Basil stated.

*Coachman's confessional*

He's scheming like heck.

"Haha, I will win and then I'll be able to make the team do whatever I want, avoid elimination, find a way to slice gold in half, lead some people to elimination if we lose and drive...the usual stuff." He said, not know about the stats of gold.

*Confessional cut*


Lowain, Yumeko, Pit, Miko, Sokka and Pinstripe are what happens when your cave was constructed in about a week or so and mostly made of metal, since these six had to deal with...

"Oh no, not Plant Zeke! I was hoping to not murder him this early!" Lowain bragged.

...Plant Zeke, surprisingly transplanted in the middle of the battlefield that the team of both teams were stuck dealing with.

"What about it, he made Snake be sent home!" Sokka shouted. "And he's really ugly."

"Nah, he didn't." Pinstripe said. "What chance do ya have against a guy who's been juiced up for the battlefield?"

"No, he's not..." Sokka remarked quietly.

The six of them were really discreet and really stunned at Plant Zeke's sly eye for noticing them...yet not stopping them from going anywhere in the big box, which helped in at least one finding out the obvious.

Pinstripe, Sokka and Lowain were looking around the place for some actual signs with Pit and Miko readying themselves for a good fight, the latter only having some serious acrobatics to boot...and Yumeko was figuring out why the door was slowly closing on them and not saying anything.

And then she saw the plants.

"The door's closing!" Yumeko shouted. "Pinstripe, he's got us into a trap!"

"Can we take him, though?" Pinstripe asked. "I've been waiting to pump lead into something."

"...No." Yumeko answered, right as the door closed. "Lowain, you got something?"

"Yeah...I kinda got ourselves stuck in here!" Lowain said. "So, what else can we do then beat up a plant guy?"

Sokka pulled out his sword, Lowain pulled out his two knives, Pit pulled out his two swords, Miko had nothing along with Yumeko and Pinstripe cracked his bare knuckles, as the battle between them and Plant Zeke was the battle for the episode.

"And look at that, a good chunk of you should know that Plant Zeke's on my side. Have fun with him!" Chris announced.

*Pinstripe's confessional*

The Australian mammal with an mobster accent has two words to say, torn up to boot.

"Damn...when did Chris pull this twist out of his butt? An hour ago? Two hours ago? Either way, this is just straight up ridiculous." Pinstripe answered. "I don't even have a dang gun."

*Confessional cut*


Unsurprisingly, Team Angry Ladies and One Miffed Man were doing surprisingly well in the teamwork/Mario 3D World part of the cave, since Samus practically led the angry ladies through the obstacles and Terry Bogard just had to follow them behind.

This stuff included the platform with the fan that required air or angered power, the four switches that weren't working properly, the blocks that required some wall jump
(or if you're these four, one huge jump carried out) and finally, coin blocks.

Fortunately for him, he wasn't even that far behind, as the fan platform provided the perfect waiting opportunity for the four of them to get their bearings on the challenge ahead, even if Nicole tried her hardest to push through the...

...invisible wall?

"Nicole, you're doing some charades again! Stop fucking around-" Ryuko shouted.

"I AM NOT MESSING AROUND! THERE'S INVISIBLE WALLS!" Nicole tried punching more holes through the same walls. "What is this, a game?"

"...uhhhh, not really." Ryuko just didn't have an answer. "Besides, you need to chill."

Samus and Nicole looked at her like she was mad, as Ryuko didn't know what to do...

...other than going through the open door that Terry finally got the head start.

"Come on, ladies, we've gotta beat that old man!" Terry said. "I'd be surprised if-"

Some people really liked open doors...

"-Man, you three are fast!"

...as they all sprinted towards the next obstacle that required four people to operate and it was a...strange one, since there was a wall with four holes that could barely fit an arm from each member, which wasn't that unusual.

What was unusual, they all tried it and...none of their arms fit exactly at first.

"If this is a practical joke then...damn...I'm so mad that there's not even a sentence for that." Samus spat, pulling her arm out.

"Well, we've got no other choice, young lady." Nicole just stated, tired of the weird obstacles. "What's this one?"

"Something to do with arms." Samus said. "Stupid bullshit, basically."

"Has it ever not been like that?" Nicole remarked, seeing something strange.

Her arm being in, Ryuko being pulled in through the wall and Terry halfway to the other side, as Samus and Nicole realised that there was some method to the madness that was formerly a nondescript wall with the holes that fit the arms.

"...WHAT THE FUCK, THIS IS REAL?" Ryuko had to ask, as Terry was still shaken.

*Chris' confessional*

"Okay, as much as why that's here in this cave, I don't know...but technology advances like crazy and man, that was kinda weak!" Chris chuckled. "...Now, here's the fun part!"

*Confessional cut*

Thanks to the wall that slowly morphed around them, the quartet all had...a bizarre feeling to boot, as well as their well-placed anger that got them out of the 4-player section of the cave and now, it was time to split up.

Or not, because while Samus went on ahead, the other three looked at their options for the several caves that each had visible paths, of which Samus was heading towards the uphill one with the boulders that just barely fit the cage.

The left and right caves both held some old faces that these four were a bit too familiar with, as the left contained the unfairly eliminated white-haired pretty boy with a briefcase and the right contained the fairly eliminated skeleton bad guy with fiery hands.

Khun was on the left and Lord Hater was on the right.

"-Finally, I did want to get into a fight of sorts." Ryuko remarked, pulling out her Scissor Blade. "I fought better with one, anyways."

"This Khun apparently has like some infinite briefcase thing. Heard's a fighter, too." Terry said, preparing his fists seriously.

"Hold on, you two, there's a-" Nicole saw the middle path close. "-way to save your energy..."

"Are you gonna fight or not?" Terry asked.

"Come on, get serious!" Ryuko practically re-cited.

*Nicole's confessional*

The cat mother was still very mad.

"I don't know if he's salty or if he thinks he can just buy his way into the competition. I assume it's either that or he's lost all of his money, because he did say that he was a prince of sorts." Nicole said.

*Yuri's confessional*

She stepped in and saw a char mark on the wall.

"Dang, I wonder where Kyo is! Probably getting mad over Iori, the only thing that he really does around here aside from doing challenges." Yuri sniped at the dropout hero.

*Confessional cut*


Where is Kyo, specifically?

Apparently, with Nobara, Shego, Catalina and Tanya, a bunch of people that sent both Snake and Khun home, climbing on the side of Mount Pahkitew, which wasn't pulling its punches about the absurd obstacles that were parked along the path.

"This is reminding me of Pahkitew Island and not in a good way, obviously!" Shego complained, backflipping over another bomb. "Once again, where does he get this?"

"Less complaining and more going! These things don't explode themselves!" Nobara replied back, had a hammer and an apparently infinite supply of rocks.

Hilariously, those two were ahead of the rest by a good margin, as the other three had better things to do than almost die every 10 seconds...like figure out what they were doing.

"Right now, I am looking up there and seeing...two ropes at the top of the cliff." Tanya answered. "You want to talk strategy?"

"Nah, I want to punch some people." Catalina said, actually swinging a log. "Mierda show."

Tanya, Catalina and Kyo were right behind the main duo that arrived on the dual ripe limb, as there wasn't much to it other than...the usual.

"I'm glad that you waited for us. Wouldn't have done it for you, though." Catalina said.

"Look, I decided to go ahead because I could. Calm down and get on the rope." Shego shouted, as Kyo smirked.

"Bye bye!" Catalina stated.

These five decided to do only one thing, since it was the only way up towards the loosely placed platforms that were the second part of their part of the mountain climb and surprise...surprise...

BOOM!

...it happened again, some rock blew up and luckily, Kyo punched it out of the way, since Catalina had the safer rope with Tanya, while Shego and Nobara decided to follow in Kyo's climb.

"Do you even know you'd even find these?" Tanya asked Shego, who just rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, but I'm not gonna tell you!" Shego just kept on climbing.

"...And what about Chris?"

"Don't want to care."

The five of them were slowly climbing through the explosions and falling rocks that were barely dodged by the crazier of the group of five and then they were at the top and noticed one thing.

"What." Nobara said, just surprised at the plateau platforms. "Is this island?"

"It's artificial, obviously." Tanya answered. "The better question is where does he get the budget to do this?"

*Tanya's confessional*

The child soldier was seriously deep in thought.

"I would normally strategise for someone to eliminate because this team is filled with people that can't win a challenge or barely can win a challenge, but what is this island?" Tanya answered. "Honestly, I'm surprised that they could even fit the platforms above the gorge."

*Kyo's confessional*

He chuckled like a villain.

"The plan for this challenge is to win because...my other plans just aren't ready to show up...uh, yeah...that's definitely my plan, I don't really know if I can sabotage those crazy guys on the other team." Kyo stated.

*Confessional cut*


"Speaking of familiar faces, some of you guys have run into your fellow contestants who are just excited to reunite with you!" Chris announced. "And there's gonna be more of them as you go on!"

Terry Bogard, Nicole and Ryuko didn't mind Chris' own announcement, as they were prepared to beat down some old friends with Khun doing a pretty decent job of fighting the Wild Wolf.

Unsurprisingly, Lord Hater was having a hard time with both Ryuko and Nicole "jumping" on him with the sword and fist combo that literally left him on the ground, even with the fire hitting them both at least once.

Which didn't help his situation.

"I am Lord Hater, you can't just-"

He couldn't even finish his sentence before Ryuko stepped right near his ribs.

"...Step out of my way, I'm going to beat Coachman's ass!" Ryuko shouted.

Lord Hater coughed for a moment.

"Looking like that?" He asked, right before his-

Ryuko got stopped by Nicole, who decided that he was beat down enough, as she looked at Lord Hater, who was mad and wanted to answer Ryuko's...statement.

"Boohoo, I want to fight him too, but you don't see me fighting some other man about it!" Lord Hater shouted. "He thinks he's so cool!"

"Ok."

And the two ladies left him to heal on the ground, as they finally found their way to his (now open) door that he was guarding with his own life with them seeing some kind of fork.

Believe it or not, Terry was having a good time throwing out a good Back Knuckle that hit its mark, as Khun's briefcase was knocked out of his hand and his ability to get random shit was gone.

"Geez, you turned your magic hat into a briefcase?" Terry asked, as Khun picked it back up.

"It's kinda like that." Khun remarked, throwing out one of Peach's turnips.

Terry took it and then decided to throw it towards Khun, preparing a "big one" making sure that the white-haired exiled prince tried to catch it and was forced to eat that "big one."

Khun didn't really take the bait, as he just stepped back to get out of whatever move that Terry was about to pull off and right now, the guy was just jumping in the air with nothing to show for it.

And then...the Power Geyser hit its mark, as Khun got flown in the air and then the guy just recovered on the ground, only slightly beat up.

"Damn! You're a strong guy!" Terry exclaimed.

"I know, but you've really got my work cut out." Khun remarked, still not tired. "...I did stall you for long enough?"

"Hah, you're gonna need more than that to stop me!" Terry shouted.

With an open door, Ryuko and Nicole realised that their friend wasn't that far behind, as Terry sprinted towards them with the determination to be in first place, with the three of them speeding off towards their goal of hitting the summit.

*Terry's confessional*

He had a genuine smile.

"I've been in Smash long enough to know that if you throw it towards the ground, it disappears instantly! Man, that guy had me doing that kinda move...I kinda get why he got voted off, now!"

*Nicole's confessional*

She was starting to get a bit scared of Ryuko for...reasons.

"Is..Ryuko fine? Or is she just mad?"

*Confessional cut*


Speaking of fighting, the six that were stuck with Plant Zeke...were still stuck with Plant Zeke even after all of the moves that were done on him, which made sense since the two teams that fought him were strong and still couldn't beat him in the previous episode, especially with Miko just trying to do a punch and getting wrapped in the process.

Lowain was definitely cutting a bunch of vines slowly with Sokka practically doing the same since...the other four were not having the greatest of times at all.

"It's an elevator-" Miko shouted, stuck in the vines.

"You told us three times! Is there a gun or something?" Pinstripe asked, as Miko looked nervous. "Help Pit out or something!"

"But I can't slip out of this thing!" Miko complained. "Hey, didn't Chris harm you or something!"

Plant Zeke wasn't looking at anyone in particular, as Pit charged in with a Upperdash that...lit the plant man on fire, running out of strategies that may or may not have worked and that just about got the door open for some reason, even if the plant man took advantage of that manoeuvre.

"Holy shart, the door opened!" Lowain shouted. "Sokka, let's get a move on!"

"Give me a second here!" Sokka cut through some more vines.

And just like that, Sokka and Lowain jumped, slid and got through the somewhat open door without missing a beat along with Yumeko doing it for obvious reasons and Pinstripe had a sharp rock in his hand to cut Miko out of the vines of the host's plant slave.

Pit, however, was definitely working down the apparent health of Plant Zeke.

"Dumbass, get you and your girlfriend outta here!" Pinstripe shouted. "Yumeko's already gone without you and since Coachman's apparently a team player, get out of this thingy!"

"No way, weasel man! I've gotta get my...friend outta there!" Pit yelled, as he pulled out the Ore Club...

...which was a giant rock club with an eye...

...and smashed Plant Zeke in the gut with it, nearly cutting him half.

"Goddamn..." Pinstripe whispered. "...you're a crazy angel."

Miko escaped the viney clutches of Plant Zeke, as Pit saw that the tornado was putting Plant Zeke into a windy spin, ready for whatever force would pull him out of the ground.

The flightless angel looked on at Miko, who was just beckoning him to go towards the now fully open door and he didn't waste a second and saw that his teammates were looking at the gorge.

Said gorge that the rope climbers saw (no thanks) and said gorge that also had a river that went under it with an impressive amount of force, as there was still a snowy mountain on the other side of it.

Separating them and the way towards the goal (going north-east) was a whole rock bridge that...looked like it was one of those.

*Pit's confessional*

Pit was just punching the air

"I'm glad that I got a bunch of stuff out of my pocket and that Palutena told me that Total Drama's gone crazier, like craziest of all time crazy, so I'm proud to say that I beat a plant-man and got a gir...friend, got a potential friend!" Pit practically screamed the whole sentence, backtrack included.

*Confessional cut*


Pit's team and Kyo's crew along with Sokka and Lowain were finally on the lower mid level part of the mountain, which was kinda weird for one reason that would've made itself apparent as it appeared on the other side of the gorge...especially since literally everyone could see it.

It was an ice-covered bridge that went...slightly upwards, which they all noticed immediately.

"There's no other way up?" Miko asked. "Not that I have one!"

"Yeah, she doesn't have one! I kinda have wings!" Pit yelled.

Even the combined force of Shego jumping upwards and Pit attempting to run uphill (being flightless about 80% of the time) couldn't make them move for twelve straight minutes, which meant that the twenty-metre bridge stumped a bunch of superhumans...

..and also Miko.

"NOOOOOO!" Miko shouted.

"Shut up, we're thinking." Sokka shouted. "And we're going to leave you behind this time!"

Miko was mad, Catalina was slowly finding an alternate way, Tanya, Sokka and Lowain were thinking their own hearts, Yumeko was looking up the tube and Pinstripe was looking at her...and the rest were trying something.

*Yumeko's confessional*

The gambling girl was a bit mad.

"Shouldn't someone have a way of dealing with the ice tube, especially angels who have wings that work sometimes. I'm saying because I don't have a read on this thing, besides everyone hating that old man." She said,

*Riley's confessional*

The kid was mad!

"Nigga, I'm not about to lose to some actual ice before I get iced up! This is some bullshit, nigga, how are you supposed to climb this shit without wings?" Riley asked.

*Confessional cut*

Speaking of old men, what happened to the "Main Character" squad that dodged a massive hole earlier, since none of them were arguing about anything at the moment?

Apparently, something.

That something being a sunlit covered pool of stinging jellyfish with slippery platforms that half of them could easily get over and the other half was just infuriated at how they likely would end up being stung.

"Oooh, I can't believe someone stumbled onto this! Brings back old memories!" Chris announced.

Dante just wondered what kind of freak Chris was.

"Of all of the things, he has to go and do this?" Basil asked. "This is ridiculous."

"Don't be ridiculous, this is quite easy for some people. She can actually fly and he thinks he can fly." Coachman "whispered" to Basil. "Us two, we're quite similar, don't you think?"

"I've thought about it and why do you think we are similar...just because we can't fly?"

"...Not really." The vile old man remarked. "But Dante..."

He made sure to shout.

"...YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO GO THROUGH THE JELLYFISH!"

"Yeah, I can, but it wouldn't sting as much as having you trying to throw my game off!" Dante shouted. "Azula, if you can do the honours!"

"Of course." Azula said, her eyes just about to roll.

Azula flew over the pool with her own Firebending, easily clearing it, right before Dante decided to do one thing.

"How hard can you hold on, Basil?" Dante asked, as the mouse got surprised. "Sorry, but I've got bigger problems right behind me!"

"...Of course, it's just-" Basil didn't get a fifth word out before he got carried along by the demon hunter.

Ten seconds later, Dante, Basil and Azula were all on the other side and Coachman was fuming at him being stuck on the other side.

"Hey, genius, the other side's right here!" Dante shouted. "For the record, I can't carry you-"

"-Yes, I know that you can't, but I can get over there-"

Coachman, of course, didn't notice the notable gap from the cave to the first sunlit platform and he got stung by so many jellyfish that all of them had to cringe of the pain, even Azula, who was borderline used to seeing so many in pain at this point.

And hilariously, Dante actually got him out of the pool without missing a beat.

And there was silence over the actions of the white-haired dudes.

For about...

...fifteen seconds.

"How was that-" Dante asked.

"Yes, yes, thank you! Now can we get on?" Coachman asked, holding in all of his anger.

Azula just chuckled silently, as Basil tried to slap her and missed.

"Hell yeah, let's just get on with it!" Dante enthusiastically shouted. "Besides, I wonder where Deadpool is. He did say that he was gonna catch up with us."


The four of them just walked on ahead for a second and then Deadpool, LITERALLY OUT OF SOME PARAGRAPH or nowhere, jumped down from the ceiling and raised his thumbs up covered in spiders.

"You called and I answered! What's up with you two?" Deadpool asked, seeing the old man in stingers. "Ah, I get it. The old guy thought he could walk and talk and Dante was the coolest demon here, saving this old man's life."

"Damn, what did you find?" Dante quipped looking at Deadpool's spider family. "Besides a ton of spiders?"

"...Luigi, Legoshi, Lynn and Min Min all tried to beat me up and then I said 'NOPE', pulled it out and then swung with it and beat those guys up...and I met a bunch of spiders and now I'm here with the Tom and the Jerry of our team!"

Azula just had to say this, as the other three didn't understand him.

"At least, he's aware of his insanity."

Right before turning towards him.

"Do you want to win?"

"YES! I got a whole song about it!"

Deadpool pulled out some worn out banjo, as Dante smiled at it, Azula just shook her head and the two British people actively dread the thought of one of the mercenary's songs.

*Basil's confessional*

The mouse detective shook his hand.

"I don't know what cut exactly means, but I'd like the thought of not having remembered Deadpool's songs, especially when he plays at the worst of times and usually with some unfitting lyrics." Basil announced.

*Confessional cut*

"I bet you've heard it before." Deadpool said.

"Heard what before?" Coachman asked, right before Basil and Azula glared at him. "Maybe it has some worth."

Dante just shook this man's head at his judgement.

*Deadpool's confessional*

He had a complaint.

"Uh, listen, you should give me more stuff to do other than annoy an old man to death. You know, I had some crazy arc about friendship on Everything and Infinite and I'm also in...Randomness and some other fanfics, too. Just give me tips on how to-"

And then it was answered.

"-Eh, that's kinda true, unless you know the challenge, you wouldn't know it. WAIT, I forgot something!"

He had to stop breaking the fourth wall for a second.

"I wrote these at the beginning of the competition to improve my chances of winning and let's just say that it worked, especially with the epic updates!"

Oh no.

*Confessional cut*

The main cast of the Fiery Foxes could tell that Deadpool only used this for torturing people...or something, because it was as bad as his singing.

"Uh, I'm gonna win, oh, I'm gonna win, you couldn't make me lose even if you put these four together! Yeah, I'm gonna win, I'm not like that DIO guy, I can't wrap like Ivy, though, do sick tricks like Rick...and also Charming, Sephiroth and another Sephiroth...they ain't me..."

He sang and Chris decided that it was a good time to cut off the footage.

"Geez, dude, that kinda sucked! Like what's going to happen to the rest of our contestants...for them, though...for you guys, it's gonna be real fun with Chef out there again!"

"Chris, I ain't got a coat!" Chef complained.

"Dude, Rick burned it a while ago! Also, they're right over there!"

Chef took one.

"Make them cry in pain, dude."

Chef cocked his unique tranq gun.

"Hahaha, you know I always do." Chef remarked.


To be continued in the third part of the snow-covered mountain for Pahkitew Island and it has some more bizarre locations on the summit of the location.

Also, three dudes from each team will successfully win this one and yes, you're not going to predict who it is.

Chapter 103: Episode 23-3: Sliding Upwards...For The Victory

Summary:

With a new alliance establised before the challenge and an old one trying to accomplish something, there's bound to be more than a few people lost in the sauce.

Sure, Chris could pull some more stuff out of his butt to curse the rest of the contestants and honestly, aside from the angry quartet and the strongest campers in this season, it'll definitely happen to a lot of those guys.

Will the Chill Capybaras take their second victory or will the Fiery Foxes continue the streak of no team winning more than once? Who knows at this point.

Chapter Text

Total Drama X: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 23: Ice Cold Climbers
Part 3: Sliding Upwards...(For The Victory)

...Is what the second alliance in the game is doing since aside from Muscle Man, the Drama Berets are together with Kyo to do something.

Hilariously, the one (formerly two) alliance that started this game off right and practically represented each arc is in a weird state, where half of it's winning and half of it's losing.

Also, Donkey Heads exist once again to do some sabotage, at the apparent right time, so I'm not going to say anything until that happens because this chapter's extra long!

Part 4's probably going to be way shorter for the same reason.

1602jaw: Lord Hater's definitely only that in size, weapons and...oh shit, Khun, he's finally remembered (which makes sense, since there was too many people earlier) and it's time for the alliance-focused episode ft. a few others.

Pit and Miko should get ahead.


Deadpool sung a song that started in the previous chapter and suck-

-was very good and made everyone haters out of his banjo madness.

Dante wasn't mad about it, which was something that none of the rest had.

"Predictably, that was terrible." Basil said.

"What are you talking about? Coyle is crazy and Cinder really does need to get her shit together, so there's two facts already!" Deadpool bragged about his bad song. "Also, is Azula actually paying attention?"

"Of course, she is. She led us down the safest path."

Basil and Deadpool obviously didn't vibe for one reason, as Azula just ignored Deadpool's cope and the other two just hated each other on some level, as Dante had one thing to do.

That being the obvious, as the Firebending (former) princess and the demon hunter obviously signalled to each other to whisper some things, slowly moving together, which didn't go unnoticed.

"What do you think she's doing?" Coachman asked. "...For clarification?"

"How I should know?!" Basil shouted, as Deadpool was shaking.

The two whisperers, though...

"So, what do you want to talk about?" Azula casually asked. "Throw Coachman under the bus."

"Yeah...how did you know?" Dante looked surprised.

"...Observation, but I will not do that."

"Why the hell not, though?"

"Because he's the hard to vote off threat to our games here and he's surprisingly useful to challenges...when he is." Azula answered, as Dante raised an eyebrow.

And that eyebrow stay raised for a few seconds.

"You know you could easily make him get fourth or fifth in this challenge if you tried." Azula said.

"Considering your reputation, I'm surprised that you haven't." Dante went away from the firebender.

And just like that, the less awkward conversation ended, as the five of them were back together to attack whatever challenge was ahead and there was only one question that ran through the old man's mind.

*Coachman's confessional*

He was deep in thought for about six seconds.

"Isn't Azula an foolish princess who wants power and Dante some guy who saves his world every so often? What else would they want to do other than vote me off through...some manouvre that he will not be able to do anymore. The better question is...what the fuck will he do?"

*Confessional cut*

The five of them were on their way finding the actual end of the challenge, as there was a whole bunch of...


...chill allied members and a few fiery foxes that may or may trying to work with an ice bridge that was somehow the hardest thing to get over and the best way to win because of one thing.

Pit saw the summit of Mt. Pahkitew, which had a sauna and a giant Chris face, which always signified the end of things and from that moment on.

"You know that I don't have that much arm strength?" Pit asked.

"And you know that we carry our own team!" Pinstripe shouted. "You are dumb!"

Pit may have been offended, but he still carried the last of his team.

"...Stop telling me, I know."

Pinstripe, Pit, Miko and Yumeko were officially on the other side of the gorge, as they ran towards the somewhat visible sauna on the top of the mountain, which didn't have anyone at the top.

"Well, shit, I'd do that if I could fly against the enemy!" Riley bragged. "Thanks, nigga?"

"I don't see you doing anything but saying some edgy words." Sokka used his sword in the strangest way possible. "Meanwhile, I'm trying to cut this ice."

Sokka tried to slice through the ice, since there was bits of it falling off the bridge, as Catalina had a knife, Nobara used the hammer to smash through the ice, Shego..was a villain, Lowain was cutting smaller bits quickly, Muscle Man was punching through the ice and Tanya and Riley could do nothing.

*Tanya's confessional*

She was very frustrated.

"I get how the sword people could cut it and Catalina, but how strong is Muscle Man? That ice must have been thick as a few centimetres...which wouldn't be structally...actually, I figured it out. The real concern, though, is how can I be useful with everyone but me doing something! I don't want to be a Heather."

*Confessional cut*

Though there was a lot of cutting from the second alliance in the game, there was also a few other people were working their business...like the angry people that were split up, including Samus who shot the hell out of the boulders and noticed that Harold didn't get paid enough.

"Your weakness is beneficial to me, so that's cool!" Samus said.

"Dude, you try consistently throwing boulders."

Harold barked that, but he got ignored in his job.

Samus just ran like it was nothing, as Joseph...jumped out of nowhere and shocked the hell out of the galaxy's best bounty hunter, doing a pose to boot while he was running along with her.

"Hey, Sammy." Joseph remarked, literally stopping her. "You look mad."

"...I am mad."

Samus literally jumped on him and then went on her way, as Joseph chased after her for the race.

*Joseph's confessional*

"Look, I've seen stuff like this especially since the TV's a thing and uh, if she keeps this up, she's not going to be here anymore." Joseph said. "...My thoughts are good enough!"

*Confessional cut*

That there was three capable people of going through the challenge at the same time, didn't faze the three (now) somewhat angry trio of Nicole, Ryuko and Terry, who was pushing through their anger to be more mellow and surprisingly, they ended up where Joseph and Samus were going on.

And the reunion started in questionable fashion, by Nicole and Joseph bonking into each other for no reason.

"So, this is the mad squad is? I get it!" Joseph had to do a pose. "...I bet this is just a straight shot for you guys."

"It really isn't...hell, it doesn't even look like it." Ryuko observed the...wall of dynamite. "...And I still don't know where he finds this!"

"I'm just saying..."

Joseph thought about the wall of dynamite, as Nicole was too angry to think and the other two aside from Ryuko were following her into the wall of trial and error.

"..you guys probably have ways to making this thing not a problem...like me!"

He charged up his own Hamon to do one thing...as he threw a rock that was powered by his power, since Ryuko and Nicole were freaking out at the rock throw...and Terry and Samus?

They were pleased by the reckless action, as the rock hit the wall of dynamite.

Said wall blew so much rock off the wall that it became a very different type of enviroment, Terry and Samus aware enough to jump back to avoid the mini-landslide.

Joseph's expression slowly turned more and more negative.

*Joseph's confessional*

He was quite the JoJo.

"Oh shit, this mountain's gonna crack or something wild like that!" Joseph was kinda freaking out. "Is what I thought at the moment, so I decided to get into action!"

*Confessional cut*

While Nicole and Ryuko ran down to where the landslide had actually stopped, Joseph did use his power to do one thing, as there was a rock platform and none of them needed his help.

"Finally, Joseph, we can climb this thing! But I can-" Nicole said.

"No need, I'm about to make some of us immune!" Joseph bragged, charging up the Hamon.

"-I can do it!"

Nicole fucking flew...

"That was one heck of a landslide, so I bet what those other guys are up to!" Chris announced. "Well, just my luck, I have things to do!"


Shego was actually alone, being the only one to be able to chase Pit, Miko, Pinstripe and Yumeko thanks to her absurd jump, as the five of them were speeding towards what might have been the finish line.

Well, Pit was shooting and Miko didn't have her bird partner with her, but it was still a battle of running.

"Stand still, angel!" Shego shouted.

"Uh, I will not!"

Pit then dodged another energy blast from the supervillain sidekick, as he was firing back at her, Shego dodging the arrows with ease.

"...Nice try."

"I just wanted to slow you down!"

Pit complained, as Shego then tried to get on top of him with one backflip that got stopped by his Guardian Orbitars, as the supervillain was on top of him now.

The angel wasn't fazed by Shego trying to punch away his barrier, because he already dropped the shields after the supervillain's first punch...with Shego being messed up by Orbitar fall.

It didn't help that right after that, she basically hopped off right into a bomb that somehow got displaced and she got blown off, leaving the four Foxes to do their thing of mistimed celebration.

"Hold up, why are you doing this for me. I could..."

Miko thought about that.

"...I dunno what I've would done!"

"Cool." Pit raised his thumbs up.

While there was much more to be said, the four of them were ready to see what else was going on behind them, especially Pinstripe Potoroo who was not seeing a good sight.

"These motherfuckers are real close!" Pinstripe yelled.

Kyo, Nobara, Shego, Riley, Tanya, Muscle Man, Catalina and...nobody else were running like they were all competing for the olympics.

"Oh yeah!" Pit just said.

*Nobara's confessional*

She was looking excited.

"Thanks, very normal hammer." Nobara remarked. "This time, I'll be the reason that this team kicks some serious ass!"

*Muscle Man's confessional*

The green man was mad.

"Bruh, I haven't even done anything! Bro, aside from kicking that robot man guy and jump on a bunch of platforms, how the heck I am gonna help this alliance and my team out." Muscle Man said. "...I got something cooking, though."

*Confessional cut*

Deadpool and Dante was just chilling together walking through the cave of wonders and by cave of wonders, it was a cave of more random bombs and stalagtites.

The rest of them were carefully dodging the many bombs of rock formations.

"I don't get how those guys can be so casual." Uraraka said, making sure to find some good places.

"They are very powerful people like I, so they wouldn't care." Azula stated, using her flames to dodge some bombs.

"Makes sense."

"Of course it does."

Quite naturally, the two British men did not want to talk to each other for more reasons than death and Deadpool's songs, the odd cave surface not really helping.

Five of them were sure that there was going to be crazy stuff and Deadpool was practically crazy stuff "personified", which meant that he didn't pay attention to the beeping.

"I bet that's not a microwave." Deadpool had to say. "Scratch that, it's rocks!"

"We know!" Dante shouted

Even the mad mercenary could see the explosions behind him, since the rest of his teammates were notably ahead of him and running for safety from the falling rocks and stalagtites that were falling down to the ground.

He was by far the slowest of the runners, even beating out Coachman's sad, sad run to the empty cave that both had split paths towards the outside of the cave and there was definitely something else inside the cave that prompted Azula to look back inside it.

"Oh my god, we could've died!" Uraraka whimpered. "Let's just get outta here."

"Agreed, this host really wants to torture for the audience." Basil wiped off some rocks, saying that in an indignant manner.

"Yeah."

"Well, we didn't die and we've got two different ways out, so let's split up, fellas!" Deadpool shouted. "Who's going left and right, Azula!"

There was a dead space in the conversation, as Azula was back at the somewhat collapsed cave looking for something and the old man was looking right back at the cave.

"Azula probably found some curse rock or an idol." Deadpool said. "And uh...Basil goes with me for no reason and Dante and Uraraka can hang out together."

"Nice, a little team bonding time! Uraraka, we're going to have a bad time together." Dante quipped, as Uraraka looked all serious. "Let's go, old man!"

"...Yeah, he's not here."

Deadpool watched for the reaction of his teammates, who weren't that concerned with the callous old guy besides Uraraka, who looked strangely uncomfortable.

"If Azula's there, she could definitely find her way out." She said.

...

...She definitely was doing that and Coachman could see just that...

...

Inside the rock-covered cave, Azula managed to find a bit of a shortcut, as she hopped into another tunnel, which was nearly blocked off by a notable bunch of debris.

"Must be a shortcut if it is like this." Azula said, making sure that it was a clear one.

The Firebending prodigy went through the rocky tunnel, while Coachman was clearly a bit behind, but on the right track...making sure that he wasn't seen for some reason.

*Coachman's quick confessional*

"Thanks to yesterday, I have lost the trust of my team and my reputation has been in the shitter for...give or take ten challenges, so I'm just going to do what I do best."

He smiled for a good second.

"Make everyone look like jackasses through my victories, which in Azula's case is strangely hard without making me look like one. And something else."

*Confessional cut*

The longer, hidden tunnel contained the most notable villains in this season, which didn't matter that much relatively speaking, as there's still a lot more contestants that didn't get any spotlight yet.


Azula and Coachman kinda hate each other, but you know who really don't hate each other despite having their fair share of issues on the same side?

Heavy, Cassie, Tanjiro and Scott Pilgrim sound like a random bunch of people that ended up on the same path, which was...true.

"AAAHHHH, rock!" Heavy shouted, tried lifting it. "Why do you weight as much as American!"

"Yeah, this rock is quite the unique find." Chris remarked. "And so-"

"...No offence here, what is this rock?" Cassie tried to do the casual method. "Why can't Tanjiro slice it?"

"Because he is child."

Heavy and Cassie were sure of that fact, as Tanjiro and Scott were both plain focused on cutting the rock that somehow resisted their own swords with its weird material.

And the strange part was that they were nearly at the finish line, like the rock was genuinely designed to cause problems, it having its fair share of cracks and what not, the two swordies even doing the anime yell.

"How hard is this?" Tanjiro asked. "I know that I've gotten better at cutting."

"Maybe you're not cutting hard enough." Scott remarked, being significantly more worn out.

"...Could be that." Tanjiro conceded. "Am I breathing right?"

"Nope." Scott bragged. "My sword's stronger, though."

And with that said, the rock wasn't still going down without a fight, even if it didn't really fight at all.

*Scott Pilgrim's confessional*

He was a bit miffed.

"I have been in seven episodes so far and so far, I haven't been picked because I'm pretty cool and also that I'm not around the people who are either dumpster fires. I'm trying to win at least a million dollars, I'm not going to play stupid!" Scott said, kinda stuck in the competition. "Or I'm going to be stuck in some alliance around some dumpster fire, maybe."

*Confessional cut*

"There is much simpler solution to this."

Heavy decided to go for the haymaker.

"But we tried that already and in case you didn't know-" Cassie spat out.

Somehow, he made a unrock-like dent in it, which prompted him to go.

"...Simple problem, simple solution, weird rock." Heavy cracked his knuckles. "I could go for team reward!"

"Since when did that happen?" Cassie turned her energy on. "Must be something to do with-"

And she made crack into the rock.

"-That makes sense. But unless Samurai Jack comes in, we're not going to cut this down anytime soon."

"It would be sad day." Heavy actually made his crack. "Saved by Japanese man."

Tanjiro and Scott looked at him incredulously, as Cassie just gave a bemused look at his comment, while Heavy was making further cracks in the rock with his bare hands.

The weird thing was that the swords still couldn't make a deep cut, while a Russian man was further breaking down the rock...until Scott Pilgrim decided to do some stuff that someone wouldn't do with the sword and poke it into a fairly big crack.

"Are you serious?" Tanjiro asked. "It will break-"

"It won't break as long as we're a team!" Scott boasted, poking his Sword of Understanding into a desperate crack. "And we're still a team."

"...Yeah, but..."

The Japanese teenager looked embarrassed.

"...the guy who made my sword would kill me."

"Okay, then, let him try that." Cassie remarked, as she finally managed to get her crack in. "Sounds like a crazy, dude."

"But he's good at sword-making, though!" Tanjiro shouted. "We need to cut this thing-"

Scott did an epic slice that almost did the job, as the other sword kid finally focused his own breathing and decided to bring a big attack to the rock that finally...made the work to break the rock.

The spiciest Water Wheel that cut straight through it and even got Tanjiro to the other side of the former rock, dizzy, but avoiding the majority of the debris along with Cassie somehow finding her way and Heavy carrying Scott Pilgrim through the falling rocks.

There was a lot of falling rocks that pelted down on all of the members, even the teen with a breathing technique and a sister yet to be healed...as they could finally see the-

"I can see finish line! Finally, I get some victory." Heavy flex his muscles. "Canadian men are nothing compared to sandwich."

"I can smell it, but great choice." Scott tried to pry his way out of Heavy's arms.

Samurai Jack was definitely there, Tanjiro could smell it...but he was too dizzy to properly care.

*Samurai Jack's confessional*

The samurai didn't look too bad, even if he was very dusty.

"At this point, I would not be angry if I got eliminated because Tanjiro's quite the good guy." Tanjiro remarked. "And I can sense that he just wants to help people heal."

*Confessional cut*


Azula, Coachman, Basil, Deadpool, Uraraka, Dante, Pit, Miko, Pinstripe and Yumeko all shared the fact that they were very close to the finish line on the Foxes' side.

And Sokka, Lowain, Kyo, Tanya, Riley, Muscle Man, Nobara, Shego, Nicole, Joseph, Ryuko, Samus, Samurai Jack, Terry Bogard and the four previously mentioned were also pretty close on the Capybaras' side.

But there was, of course, a few more that were stupid powerful on the Foxes' side.

Uraraka and Deadpool did fall from another cave and well, there was more than them around that same cave system and they were definitely the fun kind.

"Oh my god, Uraraka! Where is she?" Mystique Sonia asked. "Where's my friend?"

"Wait, I can't help you! She just dropped and is gone just like that!" Mai said. "Chill, though..."

"I can't chill! Some supervllain's messing with her or something..."

"Don't worry about it, we've got power, fashion and style!" Clover shouted. "Probably."

"Definitely!" Mystique Sonia declared.

Clover, Mai, Mystique Sonia and Sol (who was not much of a runner) were the final four that had a chance at getting the immunity for themselves, in spite of their team being ranked by the last guy to finish.

"Hey, slowpoke, we won't bug you about it." Mai remarked, as Clover and Mystique Sonia were sprinting. "I bet you could run faster."

"You know that I won't."

*Sol Badguy's confessional*

He was not that interested.

"Someone needs to find a way of handling that old man because if he get that immunity, this team's going to change for the worse and it's already too damn...contrasting. In a way that's both annoying and bitter."

*Confessional cut*

Roughly 28 people wanted to be in the top six, either being selfish slayers or altruistic all-stars, to their names and surprisingly, there was only one way to the top of Mount Drama, where there was a sauna, likely some good food cooked by Chef and obviously, a place to relax for the winning team.

And two people were exactly at the door, unsurprisingly enough and it was who you expected who would show up at the end.

"Look at you, all prepared, while I go for the win." Samus span around her gun.

"Then focus on winning." Azula answered bluntly.

They both looked up at the seemingly simple path that was covered by a strangely localised blizzard, which wasn't that big of a problem since they both made their way up...

...the only way to the finish line.

"Wow, Chris, you really didn't have me do anything...other than stand here with a weapon that anyone would hate to get pushed by." Chef smiled when he said this.

"Go right ahead, Chef."

Samus and Azula couldn't reallly figure out where they were going, but they didn't really care at all because it was going to be a while before both teams had more than one member at the end.

Azula had a bit of a disadvantage in spite of the good dress sense, as Samus was just better than her in every way, literally jumping over one of the boulders.

"And there we go." Azula side-stepped a small boulder.

It wasn't all uphill.

It even went slightly northeast.

"This is riduculously awesome actually, always need a boulder or a thousand." Dante wasn't even mad.

*Dante's confessional*

The white-haired demon stole a scarf.

"As long as there's no old man in the top three, I'm plain satisified with this challenge because it has it all. Snow, random shit that's just there, the worst teamwork even known to reality TV and hopefully, a whole inch of justice." Dante stated. "This is Total Drama, there's no justice!"

*Confessional cut*

Azula and Samus were surprisingly equal, which wouldn't be that surprising when you realise who they are.

They both even got hit by two boulders and didn't let that stop them, as Dante was casually dodging some boulders and being a bit slow, Samurai Jack was...himself.

"Why the hell are you so fast, samurai guy?" Dante asked.

"Why are you so slow?" He just asked, no malice in his voice.

Dante and Samurai Jack looked at each other.

Chris and Chef couldn't see much.

The two hosts looked at each other.

"Chef, maybe you should turn down the snow, I can't see who's in first place or second place! I do know that it's not the samurai guy or the demon hunter!" Chris had some binoculars, before looking around.

"I can't, still got a ton of boulders to throw." Chef asked, as the first place winner sneaked by him. "By the way, first place just showed up."

Samus just looked pleased at herself, as Azula came in second.

"Don't worry, Samus, you won this round!" Chris announced. "Azula, you're in second place...and you both are immune, win or lose."

Azula wasn't really pissed, moreso pleased with her performance, as Samus stretched.

"I am glad that your victory was well-earned, especially you've got quite the solo act game going on." Azula told Samus. "More importantly, you have the ability to play the game."

"Not here."

Samus then dipped, as Azula dropped the smile, as Dante and Samurai Jack arrived.

"Dante and Samurai Jack, you're both immune." Chris announced. "Congrats on being in the top six, dudes."

Samus and Samurai Jack just immediately went into the sauna, as Dante and Azula just looked at each other for a second, as the two hosts went back to tormenting the other contestants.

So, they decided to have a talk in some hidden place.

"Why the alliance, princess?" Dante just had to ask.

"To survive the game, which you should know about." Azula said. "Why else would you leave his alliance?"

"...Actually, that makes sense you'd know, you've got a strategy head."

"Well then, as long as he doesn't do anything stupid, I am with him."

Dante just rolled his eyes.

"You are too emotional to realise why I would go with his volatile strategy game, even if our team does end up on the wrong side of it. I would rather survive."

"I don't get it is winning challenges too hard or something. Personally, I wouldn't do crazy shit, but your strategy's working pretty good."

Even when incredibly angry, Dante looked plain pissed off, as Azula had some things to think about.

*Azula's confessional*

The firebending lady was looking determined.

"No matter how many impressive moves that he makes, no matter how many people that he steps over like I do and no matter what, I'll never forget how Yumeko lost a bet to get Coachman onto my alliance without my approval and he still refuses to win any challenge on the Fire House."

Azula just had to elaborate.

"The name symbolises our crushing power with the combined forces of multiple people to make an alliance of strong personalities to improvise a plan-"

*Confessional cut off*

Nobara, surprisingly, got the third and final spot, over a bunch of people that were either very pissed off or very pleased.

"Nobara, you're in fifth place and somehow the last one to be immune! It's actually kind of impressive how none of the Foxes are here, yet!" Chris announced, as Shego glared at him. "Shego, you're sixth and not immune."

"You know what? I'll survive without the immunity, at least these dumb guys kinda get that." Shego snapped at Chris...calmly.

"Yeah, but immunity for me? What do I even do with that?" Nobara remarked.

"You can go into the sauna, Shego and other peeps you can't."

Tanjiro, Cassie and Heavy then arrived right after Shego, all of them slightly beat up.

"Tanjiro gets 7th, Cassie gets 8th, Heavy gets 9th and Nicole gets 10th!"

"What's the-" Nicole was exasperated.

"You should remember that team rewards come after this challenge, dude."

"Then who got 2nd?" Nicole asked.

"Samus for real!" Nobara shouted, as Nicole did a fist pump. "I came here to look good!"

"Good, then I can get on with...Pit with 11th is still the third Fiery Fox to make it, meaning that he gets the sauna trip!" Chris announced. "And 12th goes to Pinstripe, 13th Miko and 14th goes to...Uraraka?"

"What's wrong with getting 14th?" Uraraka asked. "It's not bad."

"But you don't get the sauna. Clover, you've got 15th!"

Uraraka was struck with a bout of disappointment, as was Clover.

*Clover's confessional*

The fashionista spy had a very measured reaction to her lack of beauty refreshments.

"AAAHHHHHHHH-"

*Confessional cut*

Which she expressed in a scream that continued and made itself very apparent, which no-one wanted to be around thanks to...the actual scream.

"Oh, that wasn't you?!" Sokka shouted.

"It really wasn't her, Sokka, it was not." Terry remarked.

"Sokka, you're fine in 16th." Chris shoved Sokka out of the way. "Terry Bogard, you're in 17th place!"

"OKAY!" They both shouted.

He puts his thumbs up, as he looked...pretty bad, but survived worse at the moment, as his thumbs looked the worst as well.

Deadpool wanted to make an comment, but-

"Knock it off, Deadpool, you're in 18th and Basil, you're in 19th, you're...something."

"Shouts to thenewsubwayrider, he always brings the word count and the dollar signs up to the table and he-" Deadpool then left through the paragraph.

Chris just didn't care, as Basil looked at something he had kept.

"20th goes to...Bayo? Where were you?"

"Oh you know, dealing with the five most threatening people that you could find...or yourself, if you count robots." Bayonetta remarked, as Dante rolled his eyes. "And some coachman that's got hit by a thousand boulders, but that's obvious."

Dante just made a smug look.

"Was that really necessary?" Bayonetta said.

Dante made the ok sign, as Bayonetta left.

"And 21st goes to Catalina, 22nd to Muscle Man, 23rd to Riley Freeman!" Chris announced. "Weren't you with-"

"Shego's a bad bitch in some crazy way! I gotta some play strategy, nigga-"

And Riley got chucked, as Muscle Man celebrated for some reason.

"At least I'm not in 24th!" Muscle Man shouted. "Do you have a coat, bro?"

Catalina and Riley were goners, as Muscle Man complained.

"Man, it's unfortunate that you have a pretty big coat!" Muscle Man shouted at the slowly climbing villain. "Do you know who else was not cold..."

The coachman and manly bounty hunter just waited for the answer with bated breath, as Chef looked at the green man.

"My mom!"

Muscle Man literally disappeared into the hut, courtesy of Deadpool's awesome and ridiculous power.

"I can't believe the coachman himself got 24th, you look terrible! Sol's 25th, by the way." Chris announced, as the two miserable men just glared at each other.

It was actually true, since Sol had a only a few scratches and Coachman had many more scratches.

"You and your challenges make me sick, to think that you would force us to go through so much torture. Well...I'd think you would regret that." Coachman said, back on his bullshit.

"You sucked again, just get outta here." Sol said.

Ryuko literally stomped onto the finish line.

"Yeah, fuck you, you're a big bitch!" Ryuko yelled. "Anyways, what position did I get?"

"26th."

Ryuko smashed her sword on the floor, as the other two campers wisely went away.

"I'm going to have a good fucking time!"

"Ay, bruh, did you have to break the ground?" Lowain got panicked, as Ryuko looked confused.

Ryuko stomped into the hut, as the three of them were spoked along with Chris.

"Lowain, you get 27th, Mystique Sonia you get 28th and Mai, you've got 29th!"

"Holy..., how are you still alive?" Mystique Sonia asked.

"The fact that I'm out of a 2000s movie-"

Lowain dropped almost dead.

"...Maybe you should tone it down a bit." Mystique Sonia made Yasha carry Lowain. "Come on, you can't just do that."

Yasha may have been the beautiful hero's hat, but she did not want to carry Lowain and it was not looking any better for the next guy coming in, crawling with the rock spirit.

"Rock, you have 30th place, please don't sue me!"

"Not really, aside from all the pain I have, this challenge's gnarly as hell!" Rock shouted, even if his everything else looked terrible. "Where's Clover?"

"In the hut."

Rock then crawled his way out of the camera view, as Scott Pilgrim pulled up with a piece of rock that was pretty big and a black eye as well.

"Scott Pilgrim, 31st, my guy!"

"Yeah, thanks." Scott Pilgrim stated. "Can I go get myself healed?"

"Dude, just go." Rock remarked.


"And we're still not done with 17 campers remaining on the mountain climb and they're stuck in a rough one! Or not."

The classic reality show campers weren't really excited for the snow, even if they had been in there.

"Oh my god, this challenge is stupid!" Leshawna shouted. "I've been in this before and gonna be honest, never gets better."

"This isn't going to help." Crimson said in a monotone manner. "It's fine."

"Bruh, aren't you freaked out by the boulders or something?"

"It's a condition of life."

Leshawna and Crimson just looked at each other, as Sakura shot a Shinku Hadouken out of nowhere, as Crimson decided that things were a bit awkward slowly climbing.

Leshawna didn't survive another boulder got hits, as Sakura and Crimson were going ahead.

"Joseph, goddamn, you got 32nd!"

"I know what you're going to say next. What happened to you!" Joseph proclaimed.

"What happened to you, man, if only you were good as your words!" Chris announced, as Joseph just skulked away like a bit of a badass.

The other three just looked at him like they saw

"Crimson, 33rd. Sakura, 34th. Iori Yagami, 35th...man, why are you guys so mad? This challenge is sick!" Chris announced, as Iori just chuckled. "You got it?"

"Look, I'm just happy that Joseph finally finished ahead of Kyo because Kyo sucks ass and he can..."

Chef just shoved Iori out of the camview, as the other people had to come in.

"...Kyo, congrats, you got 36th!" Chris announced, as Kyo looked pissed off. "At least you guys are surprisingly fast!"

*Kyo's confessional*

The pretty-boy fighter was practically deep in the sauna.

"FUCK, now I can't say that the Coachman was beaten by me, but I know he's not immune. Still don't know what one of the other guys were talking about him being hard to eliminate, he got 24th...to my 36th!"

He slowly got tired.

"Still couldn't even beat Iori."

*Iori's confessional*

He was mad.

"I got beaten by...some friend of me. That sucks ass because he's a rocking pretty boy with some girl who's boring me, but it also sucks ass because Kyo sucks ass." Iori grumbled. "Not even a cat here!"

*Confessional cut*

Aside from Joseph, Kyo and Iori sucking, there wasn't that much notable about the rest of them that were lagging behind...aside from their ridiculous personalities.

Minus Mikasa, who was looking fucking excited, as Squirrel Girl and Rapunzel just looked like they wanted to be in the sauna.

"Yeah, I can tell you two had a great time doing some things fighting your old friends! For the record, Leshawna gets 37th, Mikasa gets 38th, Squirrel Girl gets 39th and Rapunzel gets 40th!" Chris announced. "It's awesome, right?"

"No?" Mikasa asked. "It wasn't even that hard, they were all really annoying and an odd mix of terrible people and people who I didn't want to fight-"

"We beat Gintoki, JFK, Lynn, the volleyball guy, Falco and some other dudes who I probably forgot together, Rapunzel's frying pan was bent, you should have recorded!" Squirrel Girl shouted. "You have that recorded, right?"

"Yeah, but some other people arrived...like Yuri and Giovanni, two of the most...people of all time! Giovanni, 41st and Yuri, 42nd!"

Rapunzel and Giovanni just didn't care about the hosts' remarks.

"We are that!" Rapunzel just shouted. "What's a sauna?"

"It's a place where only the baddest people hang out to relax the villain muscles or the place where my mom goes sometimes!" Giovanni declared, as Rapunzel wasn't even that mad. "A place of relaxation and steam!"

Rapunzel rolled her eyes.

"Yumeko, somehow not here, but you're in 43rd!" Chris announced, as Yumeko wasn't in a bad mood. "Can't believe Tanya got 44th."

"Being on this show is like a gamble of death!" Yumeko shouted. "I realised that a while ago when I messed up the jump and nearly died!"

"I'm glad we know that you're insane." Tanya answered.

"Tails and Reg, what do you have to say being in 45th and 46th?"

"NOT BOTTOM 4! NO!" Tails complained, as Reg was trying to comfort him. "I'm just trying to prove that I'd want to be here!"

"Everyone has their ups and downs." Tanya said.

*Tails' confessional*

The fox was almost nervous at how bad he did.

"From essentially nailing down Fang in the previous challenge and helping our team win to this! Wow, that must suck not being that consistent...I wonder if this is how Sonic in Everything 2 felt in the Hogwarts challenge." Tails said, being introspective. "Must be something."

*Confessional cut*

"For the winning team it is down to the last two contestants, since they're both on different teams and not willing to lost their second chance."

Mr. Smee and Hsien-Ko...

...that's it.

"I wonder how everyone's so fast, since-" Mr. Smee asked.

"Why are you asking me? I want to beat you!" Hsien-Ko yelled.

The final two climbers looked worse for wear, would be a bit of understatement, as while they didn't have any limbs missing or what not, but they were plainly messed up by what was stuck in the middle of the caves.

There was a lot of animals that probably got dug up into the caves that these two had to suffer and surprisingly, Hsien-Ko had trouble moving quickly with her weapons being a two tons.

Mr. Smee was plain fast.

Absurdly fast in comparison, even if he got hit by a cold meatball at least five times and with the meat finished and wiped off his face.

"Mr. Smee, you're not in last place, my guy and by coincidence, you made your team win...again. Hsien-Ko, you're in last and you'll be lucky if-"

"Please tell I'm not going to go out like JFK, he's a sexist." Hsien-Ko asked Mr. Smee, who got a lot of cheers. "This team's still a mess."

"Of course it is, it's like five different countries put together by forces with notable history!" Tails shouted. "Our team's like Germany."

"...What about China?" Hsien-Ko answered...

...thinking about the analogy.

"...I can't believe that makes sense for our team. What about the top 20?"

Hsien-Ko had lost and the metric that she tried using was...

"Dude, your team lost a while ago, then! No matter how you slice it, dude, Chill Capybaras win again!"

Her team still looked at her, as Smee's team was a bit nervous about their win.


The leaderboard at the end of the challenge:

1st: Samus Aran (Immune, CC)
2nd: Azula (Immune, FF)
3rd: Dante (Immune, FF)
4th: Samurai Jack (Immune, CC)
5th: Kugisaki Nobara (Immune, CC)
6th: Shego (CC)
7th: Tanjiro Kamado (CC)
8th: Cassie Cage (CC)
9th: The Heavy (CC)
10th: Nicole Watterson (CC)
11th: Pit (Immune, FF)

-break point-

12th: Pinstripe Potoroo (FF)
13th: Miko Kubota (FF)
14th: Ochako Uraraka (FF)
15th: Clover Ewing (FF)
16th: Sokka (CC)
17th: Terry Bogard (CC)
18th: Deadpool (FF)
19th: Basil (FF)
20th: Bayonetta (CC)
21st: Catalina Alves (CC)

-another break point-

22nd: Muscle Man (CC)
23rd: Riley Freeman (CC)
24th: The Coachman (FF)
25th: Sol Badguy (FF)
26th: Ryuko Matoi (CC)
27th: Lowain (CC)
28th: Mystique Sonia (FF)
29th: Mai Shiranui (FF)
30th: Rock (FF)
31st: Scott Pilgrim (CC)

-another break point-

32nd: Joseph Joestar (CC)
33rd: Crimson (FF)
34th: Sakura (FF)
35th: Iori Yagami (FF)
36th: Kyo Kusanagi (CC)
37th: Leshawna (FF)
38th: Mikasa (FF)
39th: Squirrel Girl (FF)
40th: Rapunzel (FF)

-break point-

41st: Giovanni Potage (FF)
42nd: Yuri Sakazaki (CC)
43rd: Yumeko Jabami (FF)
44th: Tanya Degurechaff (CC)
45th: Tails (CC)
46th: Reg (CC)
47th: Mr. Smee (CC, practically won)
48th: Hsien-Ko (FF, lost them the challenge)

-end of leaderboard-


To be continued in the final part of the snow-covered mountain for Pahkitew Island and it contains the elimination spot and a slide for the eliminated contestants, because the producers are nicer people than usual and the chapter's also shorter for reasons.

Can I say one thing?

There's been Total Drama crossovers (Everything, Infinite, Cartoon Multiverse, Cruise and Endless both have two seasons), Survivor crossovers (KoopalingFan and PunchDrunk123 are the only ones that I've read, so there's probably a lot more) and even an Amazing Race crossover (I read it a long time ago and it's never going to be finished)

And that's just on , I can't even think of the ones on AO3, so I'd like to say that I'm grateful for the fact that there are a lot of crossovers to read.

And you know, I can guarantee that from this part on, I'll make this fic really worth it.

Chapter 104: Episode 23-4: Cold, Cold Eliminations

Summary:

The end of a rather cold challenges.
Plants grow, the sun sets and damn it, those marshmellows will be denied to four people.

Wherever it's because they sucked in the challenge, because they're a threat to the game or because of some bullshit like vote manipulation or vote swapping in secret.
Honestly, there's a surprise in here, so look for it!

Chapter Text

Total Drama X: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 23: Ice Cold Climbers
Part 4: Cold, Cold Eliminations!

Welcome to elimination, lul, guess what happens next.

No really, guess, because there's some ridiculous choices in for the votes.


The Fiery Foxes took another L today, the Chill Capybaras took another W, the former team was still fractured and the latter team was still structured...which wasn't much of a compliment.

Dante and Coachman wouldn't even give each other that.

"You're old, old news, old age, old...coat, even!" Dante remarked. "You literally can't vote for me."

"Oh god, just because you won...five or six challenges doesn't mean anything when you're a fool." Coachman said. "See, you may lose one day."

"You lost today, so shut up." Dante was tired. "I'll go back into the sauna with my teammates that sort of won."

"...Oh, so it's sort of. For someone so formidable, you can't afford a conversation about getting me out of this tight spot?" Coachman casually smoked, as Dante went into the sauna. "Are you serious?"

"No way, are you serious? You're going to have to convince me, even if I know that I'll be sending home, to..." Hsien-Ko realised what she was proposing. "...the losers' island."

"Yeah!" Mystique Sonia shouted, as Coachman rolled his eyes at her. "We're going to vote for you and that's that."

Mystique Sonia and Hsien-Ko were only a few of the people that had their sights set on the villainous old man, considering that he bombed in the challenge despite having the advantageous route.

*Pinstripe's confessional*

The mobster just finished his session of frustrated groans.

"When this man thinks of something, unholy things happen for him and he continues on in the competition with his stable reputation and when he doesn't think, shit like today's challenge, yesterday's challenge...probably half the challenges after he made that donkey lettuce. Point is, we're not going down without a fight." Pinstripe carefully spoke.

*Confessional cut*

As for the winners...

"Bro, I bet they're fighting about who to vote off unlike us guys. Do you know who else is safe and got top 15?" Muscle Man had to ask, as everyone waited. "MY MOM!"

"Nigga, you're lucky that you're on top of this! You're kinda annoying." Riley complained from the other side of the wall, as the other guys were just looking at Muscle Man.

"Bro, you can't even drive, get real! Anyways, I wonder when the merge is gonna happen?"

With the guys in the sauna, they were too busy getting relaxed or were on the other team, minus one fellow dude in the buff.

"Whoa, man, why are you asking?!" Joseph shouted in shock.

"...This show's crazier now." Muscle Man said. "Chris is insane!"

"When hasn't he been insane? Especially hosting a challenge like this one."

"...Good point, bro. Still though, it ain't been like this before."

In that moment, the two bros shared a moment of strategy or something like that, as there was a whole bunch of fellas that really wondered what was going on with the season.

"Yeah, I was not expecting you two to work with the strategy. If I'm right, the merge could be in no more than five challenges from now...by which there's going to be a lot of people gone." Tails told the two of them, as the team was shocked. "Strangely enough, I hope that all of us can make it through."

"Yeah, Two-Tail's right! We've just gotta use our powers, have a good time and drink water!" Joseph declared, as Muscle Man just relaxed. "Okay."

All of the Chill Capybaras were finally living up to their name.

*Muscle Man's confessional*

"It's been a long season and I ain't done nothing! I got carried by two kids...nah, three kids, some supervillain and the hottest chick on this island. I don't even to get see anything unholy aside from that old man getting eliminated! You know who else wants that old man eliminated..."

He was about to break some more boundaries.

"...practically everyone including MY MOM!"

*Confessional cut*


And the main alliance of the season was excited about these news.

"WOOOO! One day and we already did our jobs!" Clover shouted. "But I wish I wasn't around so many pretty boys all the time!"

"But all of these guys are stupid!" Yuri declared, now officially in the Donkey Heads. "Like the Monopoly that I played with Pit, whoever's in our will be goners!"

"...Uh, thanks, Yuri, but it take all of us just one challenge to beat him." Clover said, as Yuri went for a high-five. "Woo, let's go."

"LET'S GO!"

"I'm glad we kinda caught him when he sucks because when he doesn't...you should know." Squirrel Girl remarked. "I'm genuinely surprised that I haven't been eliminated yet."

"Yeah, it's inevitable, but so is Coachman's butt getting kicked off the island. Definitely." Yuri said.

While all of the ladies along with Joseph, Kyo, Terry Bogard and Deadpool were celebrating the dub of the biggest alliance in the game, Bayonetta could sense a messed up vote in the air and Basil and Tails practically knew it.

"I don't want to tell those guys but you've definitely noticed Coachman's ability to convince people of a strange point and a fair share of questionable votes?" Tails could see that Basil was thinking. "Honestly, it's far too early to celebrate."

"Yes, it is. And I have told Chris over and over again about my concerns of his human trafficking which should be obvious." Basil just had to say it, as Tails looked mad. "...Not guilty, apparently."

"As much as that's a serious issue, can't do anything about it..." Tails sighed. "...he has done some irredeemiable stuff regardless."

"That is fair. I just hope the team that I am on realises that some votes might be changed." Basil said. "...which will make this alliance's goal harder to finish."

"That...makes sense. Imagine your vote potentially being changed." Tails stated.

The two of them were looking at each other, in this weird, weird conversation (mostly for the criminal stuff)

"I've never thought of that...quite ridiculous." Basil answered. "And he is rumoured to have at least two elimination idols to boot."

"...RUMOURED-"

Tails just didn't want to consider the possibility.

"...This is going to take a while."

"It is and you know what, I'll be looking good and making our team win the whole time!" Bayonetta exclaimed. "...I'd rather just fight with Dante."

"Yeah, I hope he's not eliminated because he doesn't seem like a bad guy." Tails said, which prompted an eyeroll from Bayonetta.

*Bayonetta's confessional*

The witch was back in her stride.

"I've had so many angels come for me without any hesitation for my existence and I do have a lot of demon pets...but this show might flip that around for one reason...well, one reason really. And Dante, but he's really funny at how he is definitely trying to be chill." Bayo stated.

*Confessional cut*


And the other team wasn't any less happy about the situation down in the annals of the Fiery Foxes, having their pretty good food cooked by DJ...even if Azula's alliance was in a weird state.

"Honestly, it's kinda crazy how his actions have consequences...aside from immunity idols and vote craziness, it is hard to see how he could get out of this." Nicole just looked at the situation.

"Uh, shouldn't you keep that kind of stuff under wraps? I wouldn't like to be exposed for sucking." Shego remarked, as Nicole didn't care that much.

"...That is true."

Aside from being stuck in a sauna, there was one person that had some epic leaks and also used the word epic a bit too much in regular conversation.

"Brah, I think I've got reason that some unholy stuff's going down on the other side. I mean, they're already going through an situation and they're very much the opposite of lit." Lowain answered. "...Since when did I turn into a gossip player?"

"Since forever." Sokka got the massage. "Man, why is everyone so mad over him...aside from accidentally trying to kill our team?"

"Good enough, dude."

"Yeah, he's not gonna stand for that."

"Man, he also scapegoated Kipo into essentially taking his spot for elimination, really messed up!"

"Can you just stop for a second, bro, I'm trying to get relaxed!" Muscle Man shouted, completely stopping the conversation.

*Yumeko's confessional*

She just took a breather.

"Is this what having a boyfriend is like. He doesn't have an absurd amount of money, yet you can tell him everything that you need to without messing with the Capybaras' social fabric...he may not be able to gamble with money, but he is able to take risks." She smiled, as she said this. "And I said enough things."

*Sokka's confessional*

"That's like Azula except like her grandfather, who was the first guy to establish the...old Fire Nation. Huh."

Sokka thought about that for three seconds.

"...If this guy can breathe fire, I'm going to make sure that he is out of this crazy competion! And then Azula, because she's evil and smart!"

*Confessional cut*


The Fiery Foxes were done with the votes and they were very interesting to quote a certain someone who just wanted to get this episode's drama extended as long as he could with a lot of bitter faces, smug grins and calm guys in the team of twenty-four.

"Alright, so, since Pit, Azula and Dante are immune to any votes it will not count for them dudes and it looks like everyone knew!" Chris just held the marshmallow stack. "You know the drill by know, anyone who has a marshmellow is safe and anyone who doesn't have one is out and..."

The host chuckled, as some of the smarter campers were worried.

"...you guys have some fiery votes, right now!"

Speaking of immune contestants, the three of them got thrown a marshmallow each.

"Deadpool has none!"

"That's right, Chris, it's not a Total Drama crossover without me in it!" Deadpool caught it...while talking.

...

...

...

"So does Rock and Miko!"

"Oh, yeah, we're still gaming!" Miko raised a fist to a missed marshmallow.

Rock raised a fist.

"Iori!"

Iori grumbled, as he gathered his safety.

"Mai!"

Mai already had the marshmallow.

"Pinstripe!"

The mobster took it.

"Rapunzel!"

"Finally!"

"Mikasa."

The slayer just grabbed it in spite of her lacking performance.

"Basil."

The mouse detective grinned.

"Mystique Sonia!"

Yaksha took the marshmallow for the hero with a long tongue.

"Ochako Uraraka."

The nervous hero then calmly breathed.

"you guys all share a lack of votes!"

"Yes..." Squirrel Girl realised that she was in the hot seat. "...Oh."

...

...

...

...Crimson blinked.

"Crimson, you were creepy enough to not get a vote."

"Good." She said.

...

...Clover looked confused.

...Hsien-Ko looked sure of her elimination.

...Sakura wondered what was going down with Squirrel Girl sensing something.

...Yumeko had to look at Coachman's grin to sense some kind of betrayal.

...and finally, Giovanni wasn't ready down to go early with Sol Badguy wondering the obvious.

"Leshawna, you're safe with one vote."

"I'm surprised that I didn't get voted out either." Leshawna said. "Not that I wanted to or anything."

...

...

...

...

...

"Yumeko, you also got one vote."

"Who could blame him, I do scare people." Yumeko remarked, as Giovanni just shrudded at her casual-ness. "Anywho..."

...

...

...

"Now, since we've only got six people left to vote off, once again, we're going from highest votes to the lowest votes." Chris announced. "Hsien-Ko..."

"-I'm eliminated, aren't I?" Hsien-Ko said. "With-"

"-With five votes to your name, you're out! Along with..."

Clover was trying to not bite her nails, as Giovanni was trying to not freak out.

"...Giovanni, who also has five votes!"

"NOOOOO, I didn't live up to my potential!" Giovanni shouted.

"To be fair, you got second-last on our team." Hsien-Ko said. "Sorry."

"Okay, campers, shut up for a second..."

They all shut up.

"...Clover..."

She looked surprised.

"...you also had one vote, so enjoy your safety!"

"Yes, say goodbye to this creepy old guy!" Clover stood up. "...Sol, you want to celebrate?"

"He's not really in a celebrating mood." Dante said, as Basil whispered to him something.

Dante and Basil was sweating buckets.

"Sol, Sakura, Squirrel Girl and Coachman...two of you will be safe, two of you will not be safe." Chris announced. "The first one with four votes is..."

Squirrel Girl wondered when the hammer was going to drop on her.

"...Sakura, your time here on this show's over with your four votes!"

And she was still more nervous, as Sol Badguy slowly turned to look at Coachman, who had quite the grin with Sakura being a little bit angry.

"Urgh, just get it over with." Sol remarked.

"Yes, get it over with-"

"Congrats, Sol Badguy aka Fredrick, you're also eliminated with the same number of votes as Sakura, despite being well-liked in the team." Chris announced.

Sol then was ready to punch the old man's face, but it was a bit too obvious for it to even hit.

"I mean, I am a threat, but still..." Sol said. "...you cooked up some bullshit."

"Believe it or not, it is not bullshit. Just the obvious." Coachman replied, as Dante was incensed.

*Coachman's confessional*

He was taking a smoke in the confessional.

"I'm surprised that Azula managed to have an explaination that solid for him to be eliminated without any regard for me. Well, she'll be very useful for a good while I decide to rehabiliate my reputation of sorts...being a donkey trader is harder than you think." Coachman said. "Switching a few votes here and there is the easy part."

He looke quite pleased.

"Honestly, I would be eliminated if it wasn't for those two. But those two are both problems in my thorns."

*Azula's confessional*

She wasn't pleased.

"You know, going to try and defend a flailing old man for several challenge is starting to lose its worth. I had to argue that he was both very important and very volatile, something that shouldn't work here...but it did because people trusted me. The Fire Nation didn't get here by sticking with unreliable people and I won't hesitate to cut him out of this season." Azula answered. "Like the tides, the game will shift towards me!"

She still didn't smile.

*Confessional cut*


"Final words?"

"You know what, you may have the words and you may have convinced me to vote for the scary Sol because I kinda forgot, but you're not going to win this!" Sakura shouted. "Sorry, Sol Badguy, I didn't know-"

"-This is a bullshit elimination, but not for that reason. I'm plenty strong and I bet that Dante can sense it." Sol remarked.

"Cool, see ya on the Losers' Special!"

"NOOOO, Hardwings, Squirrel Master and Gamechanger, further my legacy of being a supervillain-AAAAHHHH!" Giovanni shouted, right before slingshotted...

...on a yacht along with the other four eliminated contestants.

And the four of them were shot off to being eliminated.

"Seriously, that was the drama that I promised and brung to your screens! We've got more of the ultimate drama on the next episode of..."

Chris just ignored the uproar that was right behind him.

"...TOTAL DRAMA: ULTIMATE ISLANDS!"


To be continued in the Episode 24 aka potentially the most 2nd anniversary episode that could be done at the moment, as the 44 remaining campers realise that they're about to do some bullshit!

Go shopping like women in the 2000s apparently did, managing to not only get some good stuff including an extra game-changing thing or two, but for only a limited time only...

...a crossover in the supermarket/big box store is what these guys will be getting through!

Not exactly when you've got Chris McLean around or even two of them.

BRB, I'll ask someone...shouldn't be too hard.

...

...

...

...

Oh, yeah.

For both Sakura and Hsien-Ko, I both have no idea what to do with them and much more importantly, they are both very strong campers who were well-liked within the team, which could actually describe half of the team at this point and plus, I don't mind having a comeback in another season!

Giovanni, though. It's a bit hard to follow up Infinite's thing, but I hope you liked the guy that was in here, a bit immature, not much of a villain and generally well-liked within the season...if he didn't mess up, which getting 41st on this challenge, he did.

You would think that Sol with all of his power, challenge winning prowess and general advice giver to Dante, would be able to survive this elimination, but alas, he was seen as a threat and thanks to a little bit of...

...bullshit, he's out of the competition and with only three swapped votes to his name.

Damn, that is the episode. Anyways, you like it or hate it, 'cause I didn't want Sol to be out, but it makes sense story-wise.

For RikkiSnake, uh, Cassie may not be eliminated for a long while, but she's going to have some moments, if that makes sense.

Chapter 105: Episode 24-1: Teamwork On Sale (The Two for One Special...)

Summary:

With the expressed approval of TheMasterKat and a weird challenge to cross over...with a recursive crossover combining this fic and the Total Drama Everything series...

...this is just the start of this weird, weird crossover of a crossover and there's already something with Coachman's not so sly elimination evasion, the Donkey Heads trying to figure out just what happened and Azula having her alliance to do her own bidding, which she's not above doing.

Yeah, there's a lot happening already.

Chapter Text

Total Drama X: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 24: The Two For One Special.
Part 1: Teamwork on Sale.

They've crossed with Cruise (outside of a challenge), they've crossed over with Infinite (once again outside of a challenge) and now in a challenge, they get to crossover with the original finished Total Drama fanfic series, Total Drama Everything. (Honestly, I don't mind 3 not being finished, 1 and 2 are more than enough.)

Much more importantly, Sol's elimination what's up with that? Probably should've put that into last chapter, but that really got a good chunk of the teams' goat at the moment and I should've answered both reviews from Memeking & 1602jaw in the previous chapter, but nothing like a good time to change things and plus, MasterKat herself gave me her blessings.

Put it this way, this had no chance of being finished on Episode 3 and now, it has a very likely chance of being finished, even being two years into the story and me working on an weird sequel on the side as well.


"Last time on Total Drama: Ultimate Islands...these guys had to climb to the top of Mount Pahkitew through awhole bunch of paths, their fellow eliminated campers and absurd obstacles and it didn't help that the Fiery Foxes were still reeling from Kipo's untimely elimination. Whatever those guys were feeling, it made their team lose both in team synergy and the challenge!"

"Seriously, during the challenge, Dante and Coachman tried to get on each other's nerves a bunch with Azula, Deadpool and Basil just being the witnesses to the craziness! Terry, Samus, Ryuko and Nicole were real mad and made their team win...along with the two alliances that were on that team...and Mr. Smee!"

"While that happened and the Capybaras with Mr. Smee enjoyed their sauna trip, the Fiery Foxes had to send Hsien-Ko, Sakura and Giovanni out and to everyone's surprise, Sol Badguy got out! Did I mention the new super-alliance called Donkey Heads? Yeah, dude, so 12 guys from both teams tried to eliminate that Coachman and uh, he survived!"

Oh crud, it's time for the lack of a recap.

"Will Coachman finally get the payback he apparently deserves? Will Dante get over him? Will the Donkey Heads achieve something else other than loss? Will Nicole, Samus and whatnot not be mad? What about the Donkey Heads, Drama Berets and the Damned Alliance? There's a lot right now on..."

Chris made sure to emphasise it.

"...Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!"


TOTAL DRAMA: ULTIMATE ISLANDS

PRESENTS...

two years of not getting this stuff finished, as there's still a lot to go through and hopefully, it'll be finished before 2024 and more importantly

TOTAL DRAMA EVERYTHING & TOTAL DRAMA:ULTIMATE ISLANDS...

...The Two For One Special.


Right after the elimination, everyone could feel the incredible amount of tension that was being very badly handled by the two rivals of the Fiery Foxes...especially the team that could feel it.

"Explain yourself, old man!" Dante shouted. "Why Sol! He's a good friend and honestly, probably doesn't want me talking to you and..."

Dante was deep in thought, as Coachman had quite the serious face.

"Is this going on too long?" Pit asked, as Deadpool leaned in. "There a problem?"

"Ah..."

Pit, Deadpool, Yumeko and Basil all looked at him expectantly.

"...no, step away from me." He whispered to them.

Dante had a moment of realisation.

"Why not Squirrel Girl?" Dante asked. "She's plenty strong, isn't hated and more importantly, can mesh with a lot of people and isn't...Sol Badguy! Why are you here, though?"

"I already told you. My apparent inconsistency is really working for me, Sol's quite lacking socially, he has absurd power especially in a fight and more importantly, he's smart enough to realise that his elimination is well-timed!" He growled, trying to hide his anger. "That is it for what I will explain to you!"

"...How?"

"...I told you."

And the two were still stewing, as the other four just looked at them...along with the rest of the team wisely staying away from the feuding duo.

"Well, that was productive." Yumeko answered. "You two can go hangout somewhere else."

"Don't worry about it, I was gonna!" Dante just got up, as Coachman just rolled his eyes. "What the hell, it's literally 10pm..."

And that was last night, which didn't provide a lot of amicable moments between those two.

*Yumeko's confessional*

The gambling girl was tired.

"Unsurprisingly, voting off Sol had the potential to do that and well, you can see the television screen or reader thing as Deadpool says sometimes. But Sol had to be voted off sometime and this wasn't his time, but he's not on the show!" Yumeko said.

*Confessional cut*

Fortunately for Chris, the situation did not improve much in the next 12 hours thanks to the rift becoming way more obvious and the team not being able to mend it through sheer...willpower?

Azula and Pinstripe looked like they had enough already for three hours and those two would not stop having a well-reason discussion with each other.

"Will you two stop going near each other?" Pinstripe asked. "It stopped be entertaining a month ago and started being...shit a bit less than that ago."

For the record, those two blocking the feuding hero and villain.

"Yes, Sol Badguy is gone, you both can complain about the consequences later. As much as you two could do incredibly well together, your conversations are...you don't need me to tell you this." Azula's frustrated tone took the both of them off-guard. "Honestly, I would eliminate the both of you if situations like keep coming up."

Dante and Coachman still retained the glare.

"Sure, you have my word. I'm also sure that he's trying to encroach on my space." Dante just shrugged.

"Well, it was just a little bit of fun, you know." Coachman casually dismissed the...thing. "Besides, we do have to win a challenge."

Azula's face didn't change from the mild rage she was holding in, as Pinstripe facepalmed.

"Well, that's it, you guys! You guys have to play nice or...die hard." Pit said. "For real."

"For real." Yumeko added onto the angel's words. "Or else we'll vote on you."

*Ochako Uraraka's confessional*

The weightless hero was trying to not float.

"It's weird how the strongest guy in the team just gets voted off and aside from him being gone and there being one less strong player in this competition, nothing's changed. The demons are fighting, Azula's definitely hiding something and my friends are trying to have a good time in a tense team." She said. "...How?"

*Mystique Sonia's confessional*

The hero with a tongue and a living hat had to say her thoughts.

"At least Squirrel Girl's still in and Sol's out. That guy was kinda scary and sure he's a bit hot, but he's also 200 years old and mean...so he kinda deserved to get out. Still don't know how Coachman's in, he's the meanest and oldest looking!" Mystique Sonia had to say. "And he also loses half the challenges unlike Sol."

*Confessional cut*


The Donkey Heads were sure of something, as these twelve guys or gals were either madly confused or intriuged by the actual upset that just happened and uh...

...thanks to nothing happening during the past four or five hours, they all got together and they were all mad, as only half of them were sure of this thing.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING AND WHY ARE YOU DOING IT?" Kyo asked. "I thought it was this easy!"

"Why would you think that and also...he's quite the teammate if you don't consider his sadistic and criminal streak." Basil answered. "...Apparently, Sol's a threat."

"Uh..."

Kyo was thinking about it.

"...obviously Sol was a threat, but he ain't a villain and he cares about life."

"That is true and there's probably more than a few votes being swapped around as well." Basil said. "The general animosity of our team is still there."

"And it's because of him right?!" Kyo shouted.

Basil, Clover, Rock and Deadpool were the four from the Fiery Foxes and Kyo and Terry were the only ones from the Chill Capybaras and it wasn't that complicated.

"I guess so, but that is not entirely true." Basil answered. "With Sol gone, we only have a war criminal, the enemy of this alliance, a gangster and...honestly, the insane man."

"You know it's a bad sign when I'm a solid example of leadership! I could do that if only there was chimichanges." Deadpool practically made Basil eye-roll. "But I'm more of a guns on my hands, loyalty on the head guy!"

"...Then be the leader or something because this guy sucks a lot according to you!" Kyo yelled, as Deadpool just sighed and Basil was...confused. "You could do some crazy stuff with your random bunch of powers."

"...Uh, not to roast myself or anything, but I'm not a leader. I'm a fun guy and as a main fun guy, what would make you think I'd be a good one?" Deadpool asked. "Aside from being in every Total Drama crossover ever?"

"You wouldn't, but-"

"Dude, chill, we'll probably lose if I'm the head guy! Telling you from experience, you could kick a lot of ass!" Deadpool shouted. "If you've got the fire inside ya, then kick our butts!"

"-Alright, man, I'll go with you 'cause you won't stop talking!"

Kyo, Terry and Yuri were the only ones there from the Chill Capybaras, but they were all about the suggestion, even if the former was only by reluctantance.

"Good, I'm glad we settled the probable sabotage...because you do not look like a great leader." Basil answered.

"You're gonna eat those words, mouse man!" Kyo shouted, storming out of the abandoned house like Yuri and Terry weren't there. "Yeah!"

Yuri followed his example of being proud of the team and Terry walked out with confidence.

*Clover's confessional*

She was quite the smiling kid.

"I'm in an alliance with a bunch of cute boys that aren't Rock and wow, it's really hard to be in a relationship with all of the cute boys around...Chris, you're one sick ugly man!" Clover complained.

*Terry's confessional*

He took a breather.

"I do know Kyo that bit and if there's one thing he's good at is being really confident in himself and man, if he can put the same effort into fighting whatever demon comes in every KOF into making this team work? We're solid for the next two or three challenges!"

He paused for propsperity.

"This is still Kyo, though, he's not gonna do that."

*Deadpool's confessional*

"Do I smell a whiff of Katpool or something? Maybe it's just me, but I want to beat up an old man second and wonder what the fuck's going on this here day." Deadpool stated. "Besides, I'd probably forget about the challenge half-way through!"

You could tell he was excited about something important.

*Confessional cut*


In Azula's alliance, only about two thirds of it was in an undisclosed location and none of them clearly wanted to be there in the odd sewers that this island somehow contained.

Also known as the underground from 14 episodes ago.

"Since when he did not want to be in our alliance?" Iori asked. "He's an asshole."

"Actually he just told me that I'm worth nothing, that I'll turn into a jackass and that his alliance will be worth more than mine." Azula explained. "His words, actually."

"He couldn't even have the balls to show up?" Iori chimed in, before chuckling. "Damn...what happened?"

"Yeah, how do we kill-" Nicole started up, before Iori put his flaming hand in her face. "How do we make sure that he's gone."

"Patience, really? It even took me a long time for me to get...defeated by the Avatar's mediocre friends." Azula said. "And I doubt he doesn't have some sort of plan."

Yumeko looked at him incredulously, while Nicole and Iori looked like they were just wondering what kind of spectacular failure and a new dude walked in.

"Hold up, he's got a plan? What kind of epic plan?" Iori asked.

Lowain just looked at the alliance and wondered one thing.

"Wasn't there supposed to be an mobster and an psychopath here?" Lowain asked. "I'm only seeing a bunch of villains and the scariest mom ever."

"He kicked himself out! I don't know how he stayed in-" Iori shouted...right before stopping the shout.

Yumeko didn't look that surprised, moreso anticipating the old man's comeback, Iori looked pissed off, Nicole and Lowain shared being generally unimpressed despite their face and Azula's sudden anger couldn't really be read.

But it was there regardless, as Coachman walked with the best evil grin he could muster.

"Well, I finally showed up for the last time, really. Would be sad if I didn't say goodbye to all of you." Coachman sarcastically said. "Honestly, Lowain, you'd better off with my own alliance-"

"No, I won't!" Lowain just spat out.

And then he calmed down.

"Brah, Muscle Man, Basil and Dante are still there and your team thinks you're dooky and bruh, I bet this alliance hates you." Lowain explained. "Also, also, what's your price?"

"WHAT!" Nicole yelled, as Iori growled at the old man.

...Azula didn't say a single word, as the silence could be heard from miles away.

"A guaranteed spot in the final challenge, regardless of wherever I get eliminated." Coachman dropped his offer. "And importantly, that one thing where you...you...do the thing."

"...See ya next challenge!" Lowain shouted. "No-one here misses you!"

*Lowain's confessional*

The guy looked bemused.

"Look, I've heard of his shenanigans thanks to Yumeko doing the leak thing before getting into the alliance and first impressions of this alliance. I feel back at home on the ship...even the kid that's running everything except she's 100% evil." He explained. "The ship has 50 people on it, so one of those people are bound to be kinda like this alliance."

*Coachman's confessional*

He just grumbled. as he could sense...nothing good.

"This alliance that I'm going to be making...will have some important people, if I can even get them. Otherwise I'll have to win challenge after challenge as if I just could start winning?!" He emphasised. "Realistically, I can't really do that...so my new alliance is the only way to make it through."

*Confessional cut*

"But what about her war crimes?" Coachman asked. "Shameful if you ask me."

"You almost killed a bunch of teammates, I'd rather go with-" Lowain paused once he realised what he was going to say. "-Never mind, get out please!"

"PLEASE!" Nicole's eyes were flaming.

Coachman slowly grumbled his way out of the conversation, as the rest of the unnamed alliance just went on with it.

"Honestly, right now, we shouldn't meet together for a good while because it is not necessary with the amount of people that are left in the competition, even if there's more eliminations! I'd rather win and beat Sokka than the opposite." Azula answered. "This war meeting's over."

"We're not a war room, Azula." Iori said. "We need a name."

"We decided that this alliance was the War House for good reasons." Azula answered, as the other members went off to their own thing.


For what could only be considered for some reason...every decided to gather where Chris was for one obvious reason, as Yumeko and Lowain were the last ones to hear for the announcement about

"CAMPERS, THIS CHALLENGE HAS BEEN IN THE WORKS FOR A MONTH!"

Chris turned off the megaphone, as the contestants' hearing wasn't used to it.

"Damn, you're here early. Well, uh, this challenge should impress the lot of you, especially guys who like seeing other universes meet up and have an good old time fighting!"

Deadpool got excited and since there was a bunch of people that had inter-dimensional TV, they were really intrigued.

"Hold up, this challenge isn't on any island, so we'll get it when you guys arrive at the big store for today's big challenge!"

"OH MY GOD, shopping! Finally-" Clover interrupted Chris, as the host looked miffed. "-Sorry, Chris."

"Yeah!" Chris then looked less annoyed. "The challenge is actually simple, I've got a giant shopping list that's stuck in the store, but all you have to do is fill it all up, give to the cashier guy and win! But each team has only so many carts to carry the goods!"

"But it's shopping, how hard can it be?" Clover asked, almost on instinct.

"You forgot this entire season?" Shego wryly asked.

"How hard is it? Like I said, you're going to fight another universe's set of campers inside of a giant store for a bunch of random items, so you should watch out!"

The host shouted, as he was excited for this challenge and when he was excited, it meant that the challenge would drain the soul out of the campers.

"That's great and all, but how are we going to-" Basil asked, before...

...Chris pulled out something familiar to some people.

"HOW DID YOU GET THE PORTAL GUN!" Deadpool screamed.

"Shut up, Deadpool. He dropped it anyways, so...just jump in! Come on, campers, the challenge's awesome."

"It hasn't even started yet-" Shego got forced into the portal by Deadpool.

"Guys, are you going to pass up the opportunity for a crossover!" Deadpool shouted, as Pit, Miko and Muscle Man willingly jumped in. "Even if it's shopping."

"There better be Nikes in that shop because this challenge is-" Riley also got shoved in.


"-Chris."

Shego was the first one into what could only be described as an etheral version of a Walmart, as it both a lot bigger than any other kind of store like that and a lot weirder than that for hopefully obvious reasons...you don't just hop into an inter-dimensional Walmart without running into some other problems.

Like any three-floor big box store, there was definitely shelves and places for certain things and a certain bunch of items and unlike any of those kinda stores, even from viewing...it was apparent that there was some weird shit in here.

But it was definitely in this universe's Utah from the signage.

"Woo, Utah." Shego sardonically said.

Deadpool, Pit, Miko, Muscle Man, Riley and Ryuko arrived in that order, as there was a steady stream of familiar faces coming into the...entry vestibule...as Shego was thinking about Chris had said about there being not enough shopping carts.

"Hey, you never know when there's fashionable stuff here!" Clover interrupted Shego's thoughts. "I mean look at that, when did Gucci get here!"

"...I don't care, I just want everybody to be here!" Shego almost complained, as Clover got offended.

Soon enough, the 44 remaining campers were stuck inside of the store and locked out of the shelves for some reason and Chris McLean was actually near the till.

"Hello, campers, welcome to this weird, weird store chock full of random stuff, good stuff and the 22 or so campers from another universe! Dudes and ladies, you're going to like-"

Sure enough, there was another Deadpool and this time, there was a sign that Chris was hastily covering for our own homegrown Deadpool.

"-the mystery of who these guys are and why are they fighting you!" Chris shouted. "They're the Total Drama Everything cast, here to-"

"Oooh, I know what that sign says!" Deadpool guessed, as Kyo just looked interested. "Chris-"

"-They are here to fight you specifically, Deadpool, if you don't stop talking!" Chris yelled at the mercenary, taking everyone aback.

Before he composed himself.

"They are here to fight you two teams from completing that list that I've finally got and obviously, the first team to complete that list or has the more of the list finished when time's up wins immunity and an actual reward! Be careful because the ten shopping carts that you teams get will also mark your location to any of these guys!" Chris told them about the challenge. "Mostly due to the flags."

"Listen, I'm fighting these niggas!" Riley enthusiastically proclaimed. "I don't fuck around-"

"SHUT UP. Geez, you guys talk a lot...so, the shopping list should be on your team captain's watches, which are Azula and Sokka for obvious reasons! And you have 4 hours to finish this task, by the way!"

"Since when-"

"GO!"

And the doors were unlocked leading to another meeting of the Deadpools, as Chris just rolled his eyes at the display of fanboyism.

"OH SHIT!" Ultimate Deadpool saw the sign drop.

Katpool wasn't dead, as suggested by the sign.

"Oh crud, it's not TheMasterKat. It's...that subway guy, I think." Everything Deadpool said. "...You haven't betray your friends, have you?"

"I don't think so! I would never do anything like that unless I was in an alliance!" Ultimate Deadpool exclaimed. "Gonna be honest, meeting another me's always cool, especially the OG..."

"The original guy!"

"The Deadpool of all time! That being said, I'm pretty good!"

These two were immediately vibing.

"Seriously, thenewsubwayguy must be doing something stupid bringing those hundred and twenty people along, right?"

"Yeah, pretty much. He's a guy, if you couldn't tell."

"...Oh. You wanna support Katpool?"

"HELL YEAH!"

While the two Deadpools were having a good time and harassing a probably tired MasterKat...


...These three were rattling themselves down the store, Kyo and Sokka were practically thrust of responsibilities that they could easily handle, if they weren't up against unknown enemies and Lowain was there for fun.

"Hold up, this is like a horse cart except smaller and there's no horse!" Sokka looked on in surprise. "Can you believe it?"

"Yeah, I can, it needs no introduction." Kyo said. "Besides there's some crazy contestants you should look out for."

"...Why do you know this?" Sokka asked. "We could beat these guys easy!"

"Yeah, but, I know a thing or two...or four about underestimating bad guys and then getting my ass kicked four ways to Sunday!" Kyo proclaimed. "So, these two are-"

"-Fighting each other, got it." Lowain was riding on top of the cart.

"No, they're not!" Kyo shouted. "You just have to look."

"I'm looking and it looks like those two hate each other!" Sokka pointed out aggressively to Kyo, who actually looked down the aisle.

And saw an pretty interesting sight with Dante and Bayonetta (from Everything) duking it out in the middle of Aisle 9 and they definitely looked a bit younger than in this universe and a bit less powerful, which didn't mean much when they were throwing out their hottest non-gun moves in the store, including more than a few sword thrusts from Dante and Bayonetta pulling out Bat Withins.

"...Told you not to underestimate them."

"That's cap, you weren't even looking!" Lowain told Kyo.

The three of them hid behind the shopping cart.

*Everything Deadpool's confessional in the store bathroom*

He couldn't contain his excitement.

"As much as TheMasterKat's taking her time from writing and it's been 4 yours since our show's gotten the third episode, I'm still all for it. Even if Shkilah's mad and Wolverine, Cable and the rest of my cohorts wondering what the heck I'm talking about, Katpool's still real."

(As a guy, that dream's dead!)

"One time, Cyberpunk 2077 didn't come out and then it came out! I don't see what's the problem."

(Didn't it suck at launch?)

"Yeah, but I know how to handle myself! Hello, Ultimate fellas!"

*Ultmate Bayonetta's confessional*

She took one sniff of that confessional and almost vomited.

"He can, at the very least, clean up this confessional because it smelled like a bunch of angels went in and took out some pipes! Or Utah because that's a place where no angels come to." She answered, still trying to not get distracted from the smell.

*Confessional cut*

Sokka, Lowain and Kyo's very poor attempting was easily noticed by the two rivals from another season, as they were getting the glares from the TDE versions of their teammate and their rival team's underdog of sorts.

"Yo, what's good? Fine weather up in Chicago, man!" Lowain made some awkward conversation.

TDE Dante scoffed at him.

"Dude, I can tell a mile away from that Ultimate Islands thing." Dante said. "And I will do a better job of stopping you than the witch ever could!"

"Now, hold on, you shot at your teammates last time I checked and you won't stop bringing up Death Battle, last time I checked!" TDE Bayonetta piped into the conversation.

"If you'd stop saying it, then I would stop having problems!"

"Oh, it's a me problem, now?"

"YES...it is."

While that was happening, they noticed that the trio went into another aisle.

*Kyo's confessional*

"For real? Death Battle? Sounds like a messed up place to get killed. Like if Iori killed my ass for some reason and then I came back to life, I would be mad at him for sure!" He shouted. "Those two look like dumb guys, though unlike our show's versions of them, who are..."

He was deep in thought.

"...who are..."

And he was still in thought.

"...just good at competiting and don't hate each other."

*Confessional cut*

"And the challenge has just started with one only thing in their mind! How the heck are they going to get a beat-up 3DS?" Chris asked. "Well, that's for them to-"

Another Everything camper just showed up out of nowhere and this time, it was a raccoon dude with a blue and back beret, a blue jumper,

"-Oh dang it, missed another valuable. I'm pretty sure that it just went somewhere else." Sly said, as Chris was drawing a blank. "...Are you okay?"

"Yeah, dude, it's all fine!"

"Nice, so..."

Chris' nervous smile stayed on, as Sly looked at him.

"...what's my name?"

"Don't worry about it, racoon guy, I'm sure that I've got it somewhere."

"I already caught on to your schemes of hosting a challenge!" Sly proclaimed. "...Isn't that right, Cruise Chris!"

"I'm not even that guy, you'll have to ask him, dude. I'm from Ultimate Islands!" Chris insecurely shouted, as Sly already got the memo with a wink. "Okay, raccoon thief guy, just do your thing."

"For the record, the name's Sly Cooper."

And he went back up to the top of the ground floor, ready to catch another ailing contestant doing some stupid stuff, as Chris huffed at how this legendary thief just disrespected him.

Either way, there's going to be a lot more of that.


To be continued pretty soon in the second part.

If I kinda messed up the Everything characters, ask me everything...

...[laugh track]

I've crossed over with my original inspiration, the first Total Drama crossover I've read and the first Total Drama fic that my suggested characters got into.

That's really enough for me, but the crossover's far from over with three more parts to go before it's really over.

Way more importantly, how the fuck is Coachman going to do...whatever's he planning to do considering his unreliability & reputation and how is Azula readying herself for a major change-up in this game considering that a lot of the team don't really know that much about her?

Important questions like that will be shown over the rest of the episode. And also in this and three future episodes, the War House, Drama Berets, Donkey Heads and the newly created alliance will be happening with action in between challenges.

Chapter 106: Episode 24-2: Crossover on Aisle 10 (The Two For One Special)

Summary:

Dang, there's a lot of characters and a whole lot of unresolved plots in this one chapter and it sure isn't going to resolve any time soon.

More importantly, we've got two Deadpools having fun, two Dantes and Bayos having problems and the rest of the Everything 3 crew trying their best to block the Ultimate Islands peoples...and so there's a lot that I can't currently surmise other than alliances get real, the shopping gets fake and the fights are happening...sort of.

Chapter Text

Total Drama X: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 24: Two (Years) For One Special.
Part 2: Crossover on Aisle 10

The (epic) continuation of the Everything & Ultimate Islands crossover featuring your favourite Everything contestants:

Sly Cooper, the gentleman thief that aspires to steal the prize (metaphorically.) and more importantly, some other people (that I haven't revealed yet.)

Rarity, who's not about to get lost in the shop. (As she could remember.)

Ruby, who's currently looking at Tails with Sonic. (The fastest couple of all time or something.)

And finally, Deadpool. (Hey fellas, so you've betrayed your friends! I've got a two-step plan of getting your friends back...but I can't say it.)

and also everyone in Ultimate Islands, but you've read this far, so I don't know what you expected.

Memeking: Honestly, I kinda expected it to be more off-base since I kinda just read it for perspective's sake and uh, I'm glad you liked it.

1602jaw: When you have two Deadpools, you've gotta do it. Technically, speaking, Everything 3 got completed off the pages, but no-one

TheMasterKat: You know, coming from the person who inspired me, I'm just happy to get a review. Honestly, Dante and Bayo are really important to this episode.

AND THIS HAS BEEN MY LONGEST CHAPTER IN A HOT MINUTE, SO IT'S COOL.


Speaking of Ruby and Sonic, these two were actually hiding on top of the ground floor's shelves looking at the latter's best friend just doing his thing of trying to find a new and not used Wii U in this strange Walmart and they were thinking about something.

"Hold up, I don't think Reg's in Endless or something." Ruby asked. "Must be another universe because I didn't see a Tails in Infinite."

"Wait a second, must be that Ultimate Islands thing that Deadpool just kinda shouted about." Sonic said. "...Or not, I could be guessing!"

These two didn't really have that much time to think, as Tails and Reg were carefully looking up the shelves and could definitely see that Sonic was nervous.

*Tails' confessional*

The fox wasn't that excited.

"Of all things, you send another universe's version of Sonic to try and sabotage me? That's both really sad and really stupid...you know what else I'm going to say-"

Tails got cut off.

*Confessional cut*

Tails and Reg were still careful to not catch the eye of the fastest couple in Everything, being that one of them both knew a Sonic and did some TDE research.

"Let's see that shopping list again?" Tails asked. "It looks kinda crazy-"

"What do you mean looks kinda crazy! I haven't heard of any of these!" Reg shouted, as he did in fact pull it up.

Total Drama: Ultimate Shopping List

Hair gel for your beautiful host (me, obviously.)
An indestructible metal cleaver.
A hacked 3DS, because it's super easy to do. (no-one cares, Harold!)
Deadpool's folder of "memes" from Infinite.
An TV that can do 4K, has to be tested by in store staff.
Just some PlayStation 5 (super rare, dude.)
A guy that woke up in a new Bugatti.
Meme sound effects (somehow)
Total Drama merch (both the hat, shirt and coffee cup.)
Tea from the British.
Fish and Chips, the album.
The worst car you've ever seen.
Funky Kong on a Flame Runner statue.
A mini-marble sculpture.
A banana made of gold
Weed (like the grass, obviously.)
The worst hit song ever (judged by the instore staff)
A clear Haikyuu volleyball.
One trinket from an Everything contestant.A
And a random bag of stuff that you'll think that Chris will like. (10 or more and once again, the gift has to come out of your own generosity for your beautiful host!)

who broke this-

"Don't worry that shopping list was made for these guys to hurt you and make their job easier on you!"

The two friends just baulked at the bizarre shopping list, as they were carefully skulking around for a bunch of random stuff that could add to a potential tie-breaker that wasn't going to happen.

"So, do you think that's Sonic?" Reg asked, seeing some thing up there.

"Yeah, he's not really our universe's hedgehog, but he's definitely Sonic!" Tails declared, as he was just looking at the golden Chris statue.

They looked at it for a few seconds or so, as they basked in the vanity.

"...Okay."

Reg just chucked two in there for insurance, as the two friends were joined by Riley running in with two very important.

"Uh, get a load of this shit!" Riley held two laser guns. "...You ain't gonna find this here."

"Hold up, why do you have those?" Tails asked nervously, not wanting to start a situation.

"Because we gonna fight these Everything niggas, like they're gonna fight us." Riley put the guns into his baggy pants. "I'm being serious, they probably have a problem."

Tails, Reg and Riley were carefully walking down before they met something that was not surprising, as Sonic the damn Hedgehog looked like he worked in Walmart 24/7 and they were all suspicious as heck.

"Hey, Tails, what's going with you?" Sonic asked.

"Sonic, I don't have time for this. I'm trying to complete this shopping list." Tails just answered plainly! "Also, what have you been up to?"

"Not much, just stuff that you'd know." Sonic quipped. "Man, this Ultimate Islands thingy has...you going crazy, yeah."

Tails just shrugged, as Reg and Riley were preparing for the shopping cart assault that was coming in.

"I guess I came off a bit too strong, Tails! But I won't go easy on you!"

"Same thing, nigga!" Riley just interrupted the two-tailed fox.

"Uh, does he say that a lot?" Sonic asked, as Ruby jumped down from the shelves. "Never mind, you wanna go light speed?"

"Uh, yes, I do! Is this your friend from another universe?" Ruby Rose asked, just wanting to figure who Tails was. "You did say that he was a two-tailed fox."

"Yes and I will beat you!"

And just like three teenagers and two kids had a brawl on the ground floor and Aisle 10, because store destruction just comes naturally.

*Ruby Rose's confessional*

She wasn't scared of much aside from Qrow's judgement.

"If you're seeing this, you guys back at home and Dad, I'm not really trying to do anything but catch a bunch of guys from another universe! Also, also, there's a ton of cool stuff and there's no way that I'm not going to let 'em break!"

Ruby had another magazine of hunters.

"...Aren't animals cute?" She questioned, almost comically.

*Confessional cut*

'

Team Dante (consisting of Pit, Dante and Squirrel Girl) were tough cookies, shown by their questionable shopping habits and ridiculous combat prowess that was still shown by fighting both Snake Eyes and Rukia, two people who'd hate this location.

They were fighting in the part of the store where there were a lot of plants up on the third floor, including shelves that were like stairs and ridiculously tall shelves that contained plants that are definitely alive, but kept for safety.

Like the Piranha Plants that were used by Snake Eyes.

"Damn, you're...quiet."

Dante ducked another one, as Snake Eyes was messing up the merchandise of foliage that was well-stacked...and the demon hunter easily dodged all of them with ease.

"Geez, with the amount of plants you're throwing! I wonder if you're a nut hater!" Squirrel Girl threw a wooden box towards Snake Eyes.

Guess what happened, as Snake Eyes dodged the move.

"Good on you." Squirrel Girl remarked.

Even with the experience of Smash and defeating some big name villains, Rukia had a ton of experience being a Soul Reaper and you don't just lose that experience.

"So, aren't you supposed to be invisible?" Pit asked.

"You already asked that." Rukia didn't have time to talk.

They were both really old, while looking really young and really sure of their abilities, which was proven by their equally impressive swings at each other's weapons, not caring for the dropped pots that was making a certain squirrel-loving superhero mad.

Pit went for the Upperdash to make sure that Rukia couldn't defend, but the Soul Reaper saw that coming a mile away backing away to see Pit stop in his tracks and try to go for a good swing.

Of course, he only hit a bunch of plants since the angel saw that...someone else threw a blanket at speed in his face and that was it for Pit.

"Come out, cowards! No, seriously, where are you guys!" Pit yelled.

Rukia stopped fighting for a second, as Noodle finally came back with something good by her standards.

"Well, Pit can't see." Rukia said. "That has to mean something."

The two mostly solitary fighters looked at Pit trying to get the blanket off and failing, as the price tag showed that it was obviously from here...but what?

"It means that-" Noodle just saw a ton of squirrels come out of nowhere. "-What the?"

Rukia and Noodle easily got past the squirrels and surprisingly, Snake Eyes was sure that he had Squirrel Girl on the ropes right before she escaped with a ton of extra squirrels...but the silent ninja didn't stop at all, as he was thinking of ways to deal with so many small projectiles that moved at stupid speeds.

Squirrel Girl took a weed plant.

"It's go time!" Squirrel Girl shouted out of nowhere. "It's time to blaze it!"

*Squirrel Girl's confessional*

Squirrel Girl still carried the weed in her hands.

"We have this thing in the bag! It's a plant that provides a whole lot of that good smoke...to figure out when you're lost! Yep, just that!" Squirrel Girl proclaimed, as Tippy Toes agreed. "So, if you see any fire coming from it, we got lost."

*Confessional cut*

Snake Eyes actually managed to lose Squirrel Girl, but that didn't matter that much when Pit was actually caught with the three of them, especially since three of them were plainly powerful.

"Hey, uh, can you free me?" Pit asked.

"No, I won't." Rukia answered.

"...Oh." Pit said with a lot of disappointment. "Do you guys have games?"

"We don't." Rukia said, as Noodle was just casually looking at him from the shelves.

Snake Eyes was already long gone.


Team Coachman (consisting of Coachman, Mikasa and Yumeko) were as weird as the team implied it to be, as one of them was a stoic badass, one of them was a crazy player and third person was...Yumeko Jabami, perennial gambler.

"Gonna be honest, it's insane why we follow you." Mikasa said. "But nevertheless, you're the only one with shopping experience."

"Aw yes, I am! So, do you want to hear about the girl who tore off her nails?" Yumeko asked, as Coachman was starting to get disgusted.

"...I already heard, so can you tell me about your craziest gamble?" Mikasa asked, just out of curiosity.

"Huh."

Yumeko was silent, as Coachman finally stopped glaring at her, as Mikasa sighed.

"I know that it's disgusting to your old man senses, but you should calm down." Mikasa answered. "It's honestly insane."

"Really? I'm sure that after several casual rounds of gambling torture, you'd think that this woman is just...indescribeable." Coachman answered. "And her attitude still marks me as wrong."

"Says you." Mikasa looked ready.

The three of them had their walk and talk and it was over when a certain black-haired butler entered their general area of dealing with Playstation 5s and surprisingly, Coachman stopped his fellow teammates looking at the butler with sheer fascination about what about him is off and then he realised something.

Who this guy was.

"Greetings, you three, you must be lost in this American establishment." Sebastian said, looking towards the three of them. "My name is Sebastian Michealis, butler to the Phantomhives and more importantly, an obstacle to you three from Ultimate Islands."

Mikasa readied her blades.

"Ciel ordered me to be here and I could definitely recognise a familiar face."

"...No, you don't." Coachman taunted. "Look, just move and we'll be on our way-"

Sebastian specifically grabbed the demonic old man at borderline insane speed and Mikasa and Yumeko agreed on one thing.

"I am only doing my job and it looked like it worked." Sebastian's hand still carried Coachman like it was nothing. "To clarify, I meant to say that I know of your work."

"...That's great..."

Coachman was trying to not panic, as Sebastian let him down.

"...this show, you mean?"

"...I did some research on you and you seem to be a donkey handler." Sebastian saw the old man's mouth open. "A donkey handler with magic that turns people into donkeys. Quite strange, would you think."

He immediately calmed down, as it was borderline common knowledge by now.

"Ah...yes it is, but that is how I do things sometimes."

Ultimate Dante just walked into the place and saw the event happen, making sure to take a PS5 for prosperity sakes and then watch the craziness happen in real time.

"Would those donkeys you trade...be people?"

Coachman's uncontrolled fear was too much to watch for Ultimate Dante, who casually went around the store at teleporting speed, as Sebastian just noticed the demon hunter.

"...No?" Coachman wisely answered, almost nervous.

"Well, I stalled you for long enough." Sebastian answered. "Sorry if your psyche has been damaged."

Coachman knew better than to stick around danger, as he just backed away from the butler.

*Ultimate Dante's confessional*

The demon hunter couldn't stop smiling in spite of the HORRIFYING nature of his enemy.

"Geez, one demon hunter and Coachman turned into an actual coachman and honestly, it's finally refreshing to see that he's kinda the worst man of this season! That being said, Sebastian's not gonna like me since that other me's obsessed with some shitty web show." He answered, ready for any challenge. "Man, he's annoying."

*Coachman's confessional*

The old man looked...flustered, which was very rare for him.

"I don't get it, he shows up out of nowhere one day to go on some reality show and then in this one, he just casually drops about his knowledge of what I do."

He just sighed.

"...Sebastian, I swear to god, I'll make sure that you know that I'm not just some donkey trader with ridiculous power." He just chuckled.

*Confessional cut*

Mikasa and Yumeko casually got a hacked 3DS, considering that it was playing Soulja Boy nonstop.

"Do you think we missed something crazy?" Yumeko asked.

"I'd rather not get caught up in crazy." Mikasa answered, cranking it a little bit. "This is more than enough."


Meanwhile back with the Everything versions of Dante and Bayonetta, they were still fighting each other without that much regard for what was in store, especially with Sokka, Lowain and Kyo realising the obvious.

There was just a ton of random, somewhat expensive stuff on the floor of some of the aisles that were kinda knocked down and a lot was intact, so they just picked it up.

"Guys, we could die if we get touched!" Lowain shouted. "Especially with these two being their own opps."

"What's an opps?" Sokka had to ask, picking up a jade plate.

"It means opposition aka enemies."

Sokka looked towards the floor before realising something.

"Yeah, that sounds weird."

These three may have not wanted to deal with two powerful people hating on each other...as they wisely moved through the section that they previously occupied and then walked through like they were normal people in a store chock full of not normal people.

"Wait, how did they not notice?" Kyo asked, as the three of them were hiding behind another shelf.

...

Dante and Bayo (from Everything) were still fighting, as usual, as there was a certain pair of Deadpools that were just trying to get a slice of the action, since they both didn't really do anything in the bathroom section.

"You have got to be serious? It's been half an hour!" (UI) Deadpool exclaimed. "Where's the popcorn?"

"I would get it, but the popcorn machine got sliced in half...man, those two are never going to get over it." Everything Deadpool said. "They hate me because I thought they tied in a race."

"...Man, those two suck for slicing the popcorn."

"Yeah, I know-"

And they didn't help themselves when the two powerful hunters managed to slice through a giant TV and saw the man who apparently paid each other (don't ask how that works, they're maldin'.) to prove a tie.

"Can I leave?" (UI) Deadpool asked, sprinting right after.

"Yep. This ain't healthy! I know unhealthy when I see it!" (E) Deadpool pulled his swords to stop the two duelling hunters.

"...For what?" Everything Dante said.

"Yeah, I agree on that front." Everything Bayo answered.

(E) Deadpool couldn't give a straight answer, still defending himself and trying to actually do the challenge and have a fun time not dealing with a five dollar bet.

*Ul Deadpool's confessional*

"You have got to be kidding me! Man, Death Battle is kinda crazy anyways and as much as I would like to hang out with Pinkie Pie more, you kinda get stuff like this half of the time." Deadpool stated. "Honestly..."

He grabbed some popcorn from...a place.

"...I finally have my popcorn. Life's good in Death Battle!"

*Confessional cut*

"...I thought you guys agreed to hash it out after the baseball gunshot thing." (E) Deadpool stated. "And it's been a good while since then."

"Well, tell him when he is going to drop the grudge and honestly, have a talk about it." (E) Bayonetta shouted. "It has been going on for this long and he still won't drop the Death Battle situation."

"Well yeah, you're one hell of a cheater! You can't just put everything on me, I made some more honest moves in that battle and the baseball challenge was a fluke." (E) Dante argued.

"You shot our team with a gun."

"Well yeah, that's not my problem and you tried to vote off Nagito just 'cause you were pissed."

"Are you bringing that up again, it's old news at this point! Nagito got saved because of you. Also, I can't believe you said that."

"I can't believe you made me do that, you know..."

A lot of people in the general area of the second floor, including a shocked Webby and Nagito, this fic's fully disappointed versions of Dante and Bayonetta, a very horrified trio in Muscle Man, Catalina and Tanya and finally...

"That's the craziest thing I've ever heard and I've got at least two contestants who say crazy things non-stop, this episode included! Man, what was that?" Chris asked. "Also, the challenge has finished its first hour."

*Catalina's confessional*

The gangster lady was more so disappointed rather than mad.

"I mean I get it, she killed your dumbass and was cheating or something idk, but come on, why are you shooting up a baseball game on TV...you crazy or what?"

*Nagito's confessional*

"It was not a good day for me when that happened, especially since the show kinda got cancelled for probably that kinda reason. Sure, I'm here and really getting lucky, but man I can't do this challenge." Nagito said, not really excited for the ol' classic.

*Ultimate Bayonetta's confessional*

She was genuinely surprised, which was rare for a lady like her.

"So, you're telling me that the other universe's version of me and Dante are bitter exs ready to ruin some lives because we fought to the death...and came back to life?"

She really rolled her own eyes.

"I'd rather not enter this Death Battle thing, thanks. Also, it has been 6 years and I do not want to give myself some advice other than she needs to get over it, because there's angels to be slain and idiots to deal with.

*Confessional cut*

The two Everything rivals just stopped the argument after seeing the reaction from a lot of the campers on the second floor.

"Dude, I can't believe Chris is right...what kind of non-insane Chris do you guys have?" (E) Deadpool asked, slinking towards Muscle Man.

"I don't know, bro, he's tortured us like crazy. But I'm tough enough to handle it." Muscle Man bragged.

"...Spoke too soon."

Dante and Bayo were looking...older Dante (from DMCV) and a bit older Bayo (still from Bayo 2.) and so...

...the battle of the episode began, as the other contestants and Everything players backed away from a nuclear fight.

"Never mind, this battle is gonna be sick!" Chris announced. "The rest of you, just go and do the challenge."


Webby and Nagito were doing their temporary jobs, away from the bathroom section unsurprisingly enough.

"Wow, I am actually a lucky man today. I get to block two people from grabbing stuff with only my luck..." Nagito shrugged. "...and walk out of that situation unscathed."

"You know, Dante just said...that, right?" Webby asked. "I just want to be part of the challenge."

"Don't worry, you will. You'll be the one to get lucky next time."

"Thanks?"

Though they were on the same team on Everything 3, here they...still were surprisingly enough, as Leshawna got caught under a giant TV under a shower apparatus that wasn't even broken.

Webby and Nagito were just trying to find some more campers to make them get stuck under the bunch of inter-dimensional garbage that this Walmart now officially held inside the Utah store's second floor.

"Have you ever had a moment when you realise you're a clone or something?" Webby asked, as Nagito almost dropped his jaw on the floor. "...Oh, whoops."

"No, no, it's cool-"

Nagito would have said more, but Po and Iori were having a fight of sorts, being the fight between Kung-Fu and Japanese martial arts...and also a fight between a moody man and a motivated panda.

"-Po, look I don't know what I could do here. Looks like you're doing good."

"Come on, Nagito! I've got this guy on the ropes!" Po shouted, essentially get rammed by claw swipe by claw swipe from Iori.

Iori Yagami was pissed, a little more than he usually was, bringing the non-stop attacks that didn't let Po get in a single powerful attack that would knock any normal person down.

Speaking of normal people...Pinstripe Potoroo was knocked clean out with an obvious Po original.

"Yeah, you can do it, Po!" Webby shouted. "You're stronger than this guy!"

"Shut up, child, I'm not going to be beaten by a fat panda." Iori yelled. "Or Kyo!"

With that boast, Po finally managed to get in a hit and went for the knockout with an impressive strike that really hit its worth in weight, a belly strike...Iori Yagami was out cold.

"Man, that took a bit too long! That Iori guy really packed a punch!" Po praised the redhead. "He was all angry then he fought like he was the angriest man alive."

"Yeah, he really did." Webby said. "By the way, there's two Dantes now."

"...Wait, there is?!"

"Yes." Nagito answered. "I'm not going to get into that."

*Iori's confessional*

The guy was plain tired of random guys beating him, but he wasn't that angry.

"If somebody that fat can beat me, I have to respect him on that alone. Po ain't an idiot and could probably go far in a KOF tournament...but he's not a badass, that's it." Iori stated.

*Confessional cut*

Po, Nagito and Webby were the three that managed to make the Fiery Foxes' day a bit worse with the defeat of at least two different people, sure that they kinda had nothing to do.

"It's good to see some old teammates again." Webby reminisced. "It is kinda crazy that I beat a lot of people to get 4th."

"Yeah and you got to meet some cool people like...white-haired guy." Po said, as Nagito smiled at the remark. "And also, we met these other two pairs who haven't been in a Death Battle."

"Come on, you've been in more than a few Death Battles, how come you never took it personally?" Webby asked, who just wanted to know.

"Oh, most of those guys aren't bad people...but if they kinda came into here, I would be a bit mad...and kinda shrug it off, if they're not trouble."

"Cool...are you only saying that because of those two?" Nagito asked, prompting the obvious parallel.

"Nah, I've got bigger problems to worry about...like my stomach!"

These three may have had their fair share of troubles...


...but Catalina, Muscle Man, Nobara and Shego were all teamed up to handle two shopping carts on the third floor, where they had to make up for the lost time and the out-of-pocket statements from Everything Dante didn't affect them as much.

"Bro, that guy's crazy! There's no way he's Dante!" Muscle Man shouted. "...But he is, bro."

"I said that people from other universes have some crazy backstories. That Dante's no different from the other crazies." Shego casually remarked. "Now, let's just go and buy some dumb stuff!"

"Bro, there's dumbbells here."

"...Exactly."

Muscle Man just chuckled, as the four of them were devising a surprisingly solid strategy for attacking the third floor and grabbing some shopping so that they weren't eliminated.

The ladies handle the hard stuff, while Muscle Man just grabbed the random dumbbells with Shego, who had a ton of remarks.

"Look at this stuff! You're not gonna get half of this in any Walmart, which sounds like a boring place! Gajins." Nobara complained.

"Shut the fuck up!"

Catalina wanted to say something...before realising that this was Walmart.

"...Never mind."

*Nobara's confessional*

She was in the winning mindset.

"I'm being serious, this place looks like a dump...this ain't even close to a Roppongi or New York or...some other kinda place that has all of the craziest fashion!" Nobara shouted. "Also, I'm stuck with a gangster and a supervillain in my alliance, but that's just something I'm going to hafta deal with!"

*Confessional cut*

Nobara and Catalina practically mixed together like oil and water and even acted like it, too...especially when a certain purple-maned pony came up to help them out, looking to ace up their style.

"Hello there-" Rarity greeted the duo.

"No, you're not gonna trick us, talking donkey!" Catalina screamed.

Nobara and Catalina swung for the pony of beauty with their own weapons, a hammer and a fist respectively, which thanks to their shout got blocked by a shield.

"...Seriously, do you want my help or not?" Rarity asked. "I just wanted to say that."

"We don't need your help." Nobara answered, as Catalina wasn't interested in words. "We're going to look better than you do."

"Yeah, we're fighting your...magical ass, cabron!"

Rarity then used her magic to tie the two of them up in ribbon, obviously reading that they were looking for a fight.

"Is this how you two greet everyone? Can you please calm down...please." Rarity said, still wanting to be charitable. "For your own sake?"

Catalina wasn't interested, but Nobara just saw the sincerity.

"Okay, what do you know about looking good?" Nobara asked Rarity, who lit up with enthusiasm. "Tell me what you know?"

"For starters, do you feel good?"

"Like, yeah, I do!"

"...Good."


Speaking of feeling good, these three were kinda feeling the opposite of that...because it was more like a war between Uraraka, Mystique Sonia and Clover against Samus...and that was about it, which was very unequal.

For the three that is, as Samus had a rope and she used it with efficiency.

"Okay, ok, ok, you win! You can have the car!" Uraraka squealed, as her arm was being twisted.

"But, like, we've gone over this! We can't let her-"

Clover even got her stuff taken, as Samus looked pissed off.

"-oh no, this is bad! How's any cute boy gonna see this and think I'm cool."

"...Any cute boy?" Uraraka had to ask. "You sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure...it's kinda like...complicated?"

Mystique Sonia and Uraraka just wanted to know what she was cooking, since that didn't make a lick of sense and actually helped the bounty hunter lady slink away to a hidden place.

Speaking of complications, the three of them couldn't use any of their abilities, since Clover was trying to keep it a secret (and almost failing) and Yasha was the only one that was remotely free, barely able to carry some...top-quality hair gel.

"Finally, we got something good. Good one, Yasha." Mystique Sonia exclaimed.

Also, the rope got cut by one of Clover's many spy gadgets that...was invisible, being some kind of laser cutter.

"Finally, It took me a while, so let's just not talk about cute boys and do competitive shopping." Clover told them. "Okay!"

"Okay." Uraraka said, a bit unnerved by Clover's...promiscuous nature. "Let's do this challenge, aha."

And the three of them just went back to being lost on the second floor with Samus not being there and another unfamiliar face being there, as Carmen Sandiego just wondered...

*Carmen's confessional*

The red lady with the hat looked at the camera seriously.

"I've done enough research on Clover to tell me that she's hiding something that legally can't get revealed and that Rock's not going to like her habit of jumping onto another guy." Carmen said. "...The things I do for good."

*Clover's confessional*

She was looking all starry eyed.

"Is it weird that I want to break up with Rock because, like, he's cute and all that and he's a good team player as well, but...there's cuter boys in the alliance that I'm in! Does Kyo have a girlfriend?"

*Confessional cut*

And as if that wasn't enough, they ran into Mandy.

"Look, I'll let you three go if you can help find a portal machine, then I can get out of here and I will not have to fight you." She commanded, as if she wasn't going to scare them.

"Actually yeah, Chris kinda forced a lot of us to be on this show." Uraraka answered. "...But what's your deal?"

"I want to get out and torture my brother, find Nom Nom and Ivy and turn them into plant food." Mandy nonchalantly said this, as if it didn't creep the three heroes. "WHICH you will do."

"Yes, you know, I can fight back as well. But we'll help."

The three of them, along with a dazed and confused Rock were done.


Finally in one less isolated area of the three-story Walmart, Lowain and Yumeko finally had their alone time (which I totally didn't forget to write into the story) thanks to Azula getting lost within the store with Sokka and Riley helping her to confuse them.

Right now, they were holding the mini-marble statues for their team.

"Honestly, it's a surprisingly good call that you were honest with me, but...why?"

"Why do you ask?" Yumeko wants to know...Lowain's question.

"I get that you're cool with this, but why reveal it so early? You know, not set-up the betrayal or whatever."

"Because I don't want to betray you, the gambles should've shown that."

"They kinda only showed your obsessions with hilarious bets, though. And also, you don't show up...that often."

"That is true, but I am still a team player at the end of the day...even if I'm a gambler at heart and you're a cook with rizz."

"Bruh, that's..." Lowain wanted to sum up his words. "...not because of my rizz, 'tis because of my epic strats."

The two of them were silent, as the fight between Azula with Leshawna on her side and Sokka, Riley and Scott Pilgrim was still happening right behind them.

They took this time to appreciate each other, since they were a real fake couple in the middle of gaining another key item.

"Man, why don't you bring your best game?"

"...It's too big and probably would end up as a challenge."

Lowain took a moment to realise what she was talking about, Yumeko gave a slightly crazy smile.

*Yumeko's scheming confessional*

"If I can get the most personality-filled contestants into one place, I'll be able to host the best gamble of this season! Just think about it. Idols change hands, dares will be done and Chef may or may not need a new lock to the kitchen! After that, me and Azula should be safe, considering I can catch a ton of cheaters...definitely!" She just shouted, practically off the dome.

And she gave an airheaded look.

"...Wait, how did I do that, though?"

*Confessional cut*


The one thing that was notable was that Samurai Jack and Tanjiro were finally fighting together, using both their future-horned swordsmanship and breathing techniques to deal with this one guy and if you'd combine their strengths, that guy would be a pancake on the floor.

Unfortunately, it was not one guy and not even two ladies, but Everything Dante and Bayonetta, who was still preoccupied with (practically ancient in internet time) their Death Battle that they did some time ago.

Shit was really ugly with UI Deadpool, UI Dante and Mai trying to stop Everything Dante from combo-ing Everything Bayo into a witch-shaped, sexy pancake...

...and also, Samurai Jack, Tanjiro along with Joseph Joestar trying his best.

"It's been three years, probably a bit more, get over it, witch lady from another show!" Joseph shouted.

"Then tell him to drop the situation!" (E) Bayo yelled, almost out of character. "I'm one step closer to figure out why you're helping him."

"Who's going to pay for this destruction, then...geez." Joseph held her back with a Hamon-powered wooden spoon.

And on the other side.

"Are you stupid, insane or just a hater." Mai practically tried to juke E Dante, sliding onto the ground.

"I guess I now hate her that much. She's been doing stuff in these three previous years to piss me off!"

"Alright, then, make her get over it by talking, goddamn."

"I tried talking and then she brung up my dead dad...non-stop, you may have heard of it." E Dante complained, right before breaking the defence of Mai's ninja skills.

Joseph got stepped on, Mai got crossed up and again for the 10th time in about an hour and 20 minutes, they fought each other out of practicality, as UI Dante groaned and decided to stop trying to break the two enemies up.

"...Wow, I'm really going at it for some petty dickery. Aren't Death Battles kinda hokey or something." UI Dante remarked.

"Easy for you to say! Death Battle's a real show in the Everything universe and even Goku had payback against Superman, two people who literally can't hate each other!" UI Deadpool shouted. "...Interdimensional internet-"

"Yeah, I get it. Just...was I this much of an asshole in that other show?"

"...Almost." Everything Deadpool carried the chips. "Did you know that they had a restraining order?"

"...What the fuck, that's sad as hell."

UI Dante just saw the chips and then saw a whole kind of pizza kitchen.

"Why not solve it over a pizza and a one-night stand?"

"Sly stole all of the pizzas." Everything Deadpool told him, who got Dante to speed off. "...Should I have told him that?"

"Nah, he can't find me here." Sly boasted from behind...a wooden stall. "Not the worst hiding place, but any jump and my cover's blown."

"Oh."

*Sly's confessional*

The thief still had a whole pizza in his hand.

"Yeah, imagine having a reunion for the third season that includes those two...and if I'm right, it's gonna be another round of hating. Which is good because the rest of you guys don't hate each other...except maybe Vicky and everyone else."

*Confessional cut*

Dante & Bayo from Ultimate Islands and Dante & Bayo from Everything were fighting for real this time and it...should go into the next chapter.


Yeah, we've got a lot of contestants to go through and for the record, Vicky and Double D are still accounted for and hilariously...they still had their own share of troubles in the middle of a hypermarket. (A supermarket with the Chaos Emeralds)

Also, Nom Nom's here out of his own volition and the person that he was stuck with, Coachman, both were dealing with the Sebastian that casually cleaned up after the mess...and unsurprisingly, Vicky was hiding in a trash bin to fight Double D.

Weirdly enough, that was it.

"Oh, god, why does it have to be you?" Nom Nom asked. "Jack Horner's a better memer than you!"

"But I am not really that guy, whoever he even is..." Coachman answered, casually smoking in the store. "Also, the hell's a meme?"

"...Do you know-just forget it."

Nom Nom knew about the guy...a lot of Everything contestants, Sebastian included, knew about the coachman with the surprisingly strange reputation and if you've seen Pinocchio, it's not good.

"I have standards, you know! It's crazy how people get tired of me, the Cutest Bear on the Internet, over here." Nom Nom complained. "I don't do horrible stuff like you do consistently, I'm not a villain, I even changed my content, cute doesn't get old! So, what am I doing wrong?"

Coachman looked like he couldn't be bothered to deal with D-list whining.

"Do I look like I wouldn't kick a koala?" Coachman's evil smile told it all.

"For a second there, I thought you were going to give some advice." Nom Nom said, seeing the old man steal a...

...card that definitely was Everything 3 merch.

"Wow, so shameless...wait-"

Nom Nom got shoved away with a brown boot, as Coachman casually went from hiding from the demon hunter and Double D having a casual conversation to...

...Coachman whipping Double D in the face to start the interaction, as Sebastian rolled his eyes.

"Oh, what a horrible man. I will not feel bad about putting you to heel." Sebastian prepared his gloves to stop the man.

"Well then, I am a horrible man apparently and I would rather not see you again!" Coachman's badly timed boast did...

...something, but Chris cut it off.

"Every dang time, I can't get a word in because this episode's crazy enough to fill a whole 15 minutes, so I promise you're going to get more of me since these guys have three hours left and the Foxes have two more items than the Capybaras-"

Chris heard something break, as Chef just groaned.

"-Nevermind, I heard TV gold in here!"


To be continued pretty soon in the third part, where Dante and Bayo fight Dante and Bayo in the middle of a weird Walmart, where Vicky and Double D will say words and where both Deadpools escape the Walmart and try to become the sexiest man of all time, uh, and win, fuck...stop writing sentences in here!

Like I said, tell me about the characterization.

Once again, the odd shopping list:

Hair gel for your beautiful host (me, obviously.)
An indestructible metal cleaver.
A hacked 3DS, because it's super easy to do. (no-one cares, Harold!)
Deadpool's folder of "memes" from Infinite.
An TV that can do 4K, has to be tested by in store staff.
Just some PlayStation 5 (super rare, dude.)
A guy that woke up in a new Bugatti.
Meme sound effects (somehow)
Total Drama merch (both the hat, shirt and coffee cup.)
Tea from the British.
Fish and Chips, the album.
The worst car you've ever seen.
Funky Kong on a Flame Runner statue.
A mini-marble sculpture.
A banana made of gold
Weed (like the grass, obviously.)
The worst hit song ever (judged by the instore staff)
A clear Haikyuu volleyball.
One trinket from an Everything contestant.A
And a random bag of stuff that you'll think that Chris will like. (10 or more and once again, the gift has to come out of your own generosity for your beautiful host!)

Chapter 107: Episode 24-3: It's Not Black Friday

Summary:

The third part of the Ultimate-Infinite crossover, as there's still a lot more to the whole thing with Dante, Dante, Bayonetta and Bayonetta having their fair share of issues...
...and how the rest of the Everything crew are blocking the Ultimate Islands' two teams, even if some of them end up in hilariously bad situations for lack of a better description.

Long story short, stuff happens and Azula's finally doing something.

Chapter Text

Total Drama X: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 24: Two (Years) For One Special.
Part 3: It's Not Black Friday

Welcome to the third parta of the crossover between the progenitor of all Total Drama crossover fics...and this kinda bloated thing and this time, it's more focused on Dante, Deadpool and Bayo, both versions this time around and also, Azula really needs to do some stuff and so...I will write her to do stuff!

Regardless, this challenge will come to a close in this part and the results may or may not skip to the next and final part of Episode 24 because there's a lot of crossover to really do.

Like how Everything Dante's probably based on DMC3 and this season's Dante based on DMC5...which is still very important to this chapter.


"And oh my gosh, that was close this time around!"

What did Chris mean?

Coachman's whip swing got swatted away by Sebastian...and then another one and another one got swatted away, which didn't help the case of him being a weaker man/demon/I don't care about his status.

But Coachman was clearly not ordinary coachman, as he had a better strategy for dealing with Sebastian, judging by the oddly pleasant stare and the whip strike that hit his uniform.

The uniform may have taken the damage, but Sebastian was quite taken aback by the sudden whip strike.

"How's that for a first hit and then-"

There was a boot kick attempt...and it missed.

"-there's..."

Sebastian, decked out in the full butler uniform, casually dodged the old man's slow boot kick...and then put the hand on Coachman's short top hat to say one thing.

"It doesn't work on your fellow contestants, why would you think it would work on me?"

And then he basically pushed him away...with demon strength, meaning that The Coachman fucking flew back two aisles to practically get knocked out, as the old villain walked around in a dazed state, promptly covered with a bit of that red juice.

"I really should have held back, but your actions do have consequences." Sebastian asked. "...Sorry, Mister Edward, but he did need a punishment."

"That is fair since he did try to blind me! Oh yeah, did you want to talk about the technology of cars?"

"Yes, I would like to talk about these ugly cars."

"Well, their function is to..."

Whatever conversation about Hondas, Toyotas and some other SUVs the two of them were talking about, Coachman was walking away from the butler and walked into Nom Nom.

"You need my advice?" Nom Nom asked with a smile. "Get the blood out of your face and also, get out of my face!"

"Ah, you should really consider being a nicer person unlike someone who would turn into a donkey." Coachman casually advised him. "And your

"Wow, imagine that! And the butler guy's saving me the store cleanup, a double whammy of epic purportions...which isn't the only thing like that today!"


Dante and Bayonetta were the ones that were fighting Dante and Bayonetta from Everything (who should really get over seven-year old Death Battles at this point) and unsuprisingly wrecking the place with ease.

"Look at that, the same two people are fighting each other, which if you're confused...too bad!"

"Shut up, Chris, you're not helping-" UI Dante shouted, as Everything Dante slapped him in the face.

"Oh god, everyone's talked to me about 'stop doing this shit', yet no-one goes to Bayo to stop doing her shit." Everything Dante shouted. "Seriously, can we all agree on that?"

"Yeah...you should stop, buddy."

Older, technically wiser Dante vs younger and very vengeful Dante was a battle that a lot of people paid attention to, as the two Bayonettas were confusing some of the less attentive contestants.

It even had a bit of a gun battle that put a bunch of holes in more than a few 4K tvs and then it stopped once Chris said.

"Once again, don't shoot people! I can't get sued...again!" Chris announced before muttering. "...or go to jail."

While the two Dantes were putting their equal sword strikes against each other's in the middle of the bathroom section...and fighting like demon hunters would, cutting down a sink.

Someone else had a conversation with Everything Bayonetta, as there was quite literally a guy that just jumped into the conversation with the more immature witch.

Apparently, it took someone with some serious emotional stability...which was not Nicole's or Cassie's strong suit.

"Yeah, this is going nowhere. This ridiculous spat is actually getting old...no, seriously...what is your point?" Bayonetta asked. "That I shouldn't engage him?"

"Yes, why do you need to be told that!" Cassie shouted. "I'm being serious, you two had beef for at least six years because of one battle...that's stupid."

"What if I told you that everyone I try to squash the beef, he tries to send his whole squad on me like he is part of a gang. Ridiculous, really." Bayonetta answered honestly. "I've moved on...he hasn't."

"Then show it! The only reason he's apparently responding is because of you...or something." Cassie answered.

The fight between the two very different versions of Dante definitely disproved that, as it finally devolved into...

UI Dante was actually doing some decent defense, stylishly dodging the younger Dante's thrust and quite easily countering with a serious combo of his own, coming in with a few sword swipes and then the classic sword slam that...

...didn't even remotely hurt Everything Dante, who was coming in with the impressive amount of attacks that he could pull, complete with the barely missed stabs.

*Everything Bayonetta's confessional*

She was borderline tired of him.

"Look, over these past three years, I've literally changed my hair and changed everything about me, including who knows about me...meanwhile this guy decides to just do his thing of trying to prove that he's better because of a six-year old Death Battle. I may have died that time, but he's really the one stuck on it."

She sighed.

"At least, he has his eye."

*Cassie Cage's confessional*

The super soldier was not impressed with the two rivals.

"Even if it has happened a while ago, those two should have found a way to hash it out...but strategywise, it would be better to keep the two of them fighting forever." Cassie shrugged.

*Confessional cut*


Rock, Clover, Lowain and Yumeko were the two new couples on the block that didn't have a lot of focus and strangely enough, they looked at each other like they weren't.

To be fair, they'd both never seen each other in love and weirdly enough, Clover got here entirely because she saw what looked like Gucci, but it only was her boyfriend and some shit with the word "GUCCI" on it.

"Man, aren't you ready for the rock and roll experience that is...Rock and Clover!" Rock boasted, as the guy shrugged. "Working on it."

"You better work on your shopping!" Lowain shouted, being real serious. "We're shopping good up in here."

"Dang, so, let's get this rollin'-"

Rock actually tripped up here...and then rolled back into running a bit slower than the other couple.

"-Look at that!"

Clover and Rock were looking at the other couple that was going into another aisle...looking at what was in this crazy, crazy shopping list and looking at the shelf itself.

"Like, I think there's something there! You know, shopping and fashion instincts!" Clover bragged. "It's hiding something good."

"Uh...is it, babe? It just looks like one of those Indian clothes?" Rock just asked, as he looked at the Indian dress.

"Exactly!"

Clover wondered why she, herself, also came to that conclusion, but Rock didn't really have time or care to take that into consideration, as he snatched the thing under it and it was...

...something very important.

"I don't think these are memes, but..."

Clover's mouth was agape.

"...uh, this is good, right?"

"I guess it is...it's like there's like a Total Drama spy, which would be pretty insane!" Rock shouted. "Also, I'm pretty sure that they are way ahead!"

Clover looked genuinely stunned, as Rock patted on her back.

"Whoa, let's get going!"

"Both teams are almost neck and neck in this challenge, which doesn't make that much sense since one of them's watching two of the same dude fighting!" Chris announced, as Yumeko and Lowain just winked at the other couple. "Weird."

Yumeko had a grin and Lowain wasn't even that mad, as he was helping his team and Yumeko's team at the same time, mostly because he carried Everything Deadpool's information.

*Yumeko's confessional*

The black-haired gambler wasn't pleased with...Infinite Deadpool.

"As much as I'm trying to not gamble 24/7 and work with Lowain to...do some other stuff, I'd rather not get information on the other contestants. Half the fun of Total Drama's ruined just by looking into a folder...kinda messed up, isn't it? And it also cuts out the strategy."

*Confessional cut*

"Dude, that's kinda messed up...and brah, he was kinda an asshole!" Lowain shrugged. "...Kinda."

"You know, that doesn't sound that bad." Yumeko stated. "Sure, it means that you might win more challenge, but in the process if the other campers find out, that means the creation of more strategy."

"...I'm not even going to pretend that makes sense, but I'd rather hate the game because he seems like a good guy."

"He's a good guy at heart." Yumeko said. "He just wanted to play the game and have friends."

"Kinda like you...minus the gambling obsession."

"True to that."

These two definitely shared a moment kinda like...


...Heavy, Smee and Yuri were the last three people on the team that you would see together, especially in a supermarket that was chock full of the original complete TD crossover's contestants, but these three were pretty strong in entirely different ways.

Mostly because of Mandy pitting the Short Ladies together against these three and enjoying it.

"Hold up, what are we doing again?" Yuri asked.

"We fight for shopping. Ridiculous stuff."

"...Good!"

These three didn't need an excuse to fight, as Mandy had one thing to say that was quickly interrupted.

"You know that these three don't have anything-" Mystique Sonia said.

"I don't care because they're on the other team." Mandy answered, as Mystique Sonia shrugged and Uraraka looked...not surprised.

"She's obviously evil, but...she's right." Uraraka reluctantly stated, the zero gravity hero looking at the other three.

"Besides, I know that they're holding it." Mandy spat out. "Obviously."

Now, these five didn't need a proper reason to fight and quite honestly, Mandy finally had a entertaining moment in this episode, since she had payback to bring.

Heavy was bringing in the punch to Mystique Sonia's gut, as she already stuck her tongue out to try and wrap him and that tongue went down.

Uraraka just took down Smee with one heck of a takedown grab and Yuri then knocked her down with a Haoh-Ken slap that provided the knockdown...and clearly, it turned into a brawl/

A brawl over a thing that didn't exist, as Mandy just left them to their own devices and finally saw, who she was really looking for in the chaos of the five-people battle and looking a bit worse for wear.

Only a bit, Nom Nom wouldn't want to be shown being uncute...which was already happening a lot and Mandy would make it happen again.

"Look, at this point, it's old news. I've got TikTok fame on my side, which means I'm the cutest koala bear around!" Nom Nom had to brag, as he scoffed at Mandy's presence. "What are you going to do?"

"What am I going to do? The better question is..." Mandy pulled out feathers and tar. "...what are you going to do?"

"Don't make me uncute."

"Do I look like I care?" Mandy asked, directly staring into the vain koala's soul.

"...No?"

*Nom Nom's confessional in which he looked like-*

He was fuming at this point.

"I didn't get a redemption arc as an intern and mostly squashed my issues with that dueling kid for nothing! He's a...he could beat the tar and feathers out of Mandy." He stated, trying to not let his anger show.

*Mandy's confessional*

"I heard this isn't the right Chris."

Mandy then pulled out an interesting gun.

"...I'll have my revenge on him."

And she was gone.

*Confessional cut*

The five of them noticed that Mandy was entirely a goner...sort of, as they were still brawling like there was no tomorrow and were fighting for something that might as well be Glados' cake.

Besides Heavy, who pushed the other two Foxes away from him and realised the obvious scam.

"You got tricked, American girls." Heavy laughed. "I take your thing!"

"Then try and take it-" Uraraka defiantly stated, as she took another item off the shopping list. "-Like this song which...sounds about right."

"You cannot hear." Heavy said, carried a song called Bugatti. "I bet it's about car."

"I think it is?" Uraraka said, not knowing that much about Ace Hood and still yoinking another copy. "Sorry, but we've gotta win."


After all of that good stuff, you'd think that Azula and Leshawna wouldn't be doing anything but being filler in a team chock full of important characters, especially since they were really getting the brunt of the thieves' and some other Everything players' attacks...

...nope.

"Are you stupid? The chance to get another item is there." Azula said, as she casually just swung around the immense amount of random stuff.

"That's what I'm doing! They're throwing random stuff around and it's crazy likely that these fools will throw some big deal stuff!" Leshawna shouted, actually just trying to look for a good item. "Also, do you want to deal with five people going at it?"

It wasn't only Sly and Carmelita putting the pressure on these two, but Double D and Po were finally putting in the extra effort.

"Could be worse odds and more importantly, this game is like any war, any move that you will not make the opponent will take advantage. And you will sink like any enemy ship that dares touch the-" Azula explained.

"You've got the point across." Leshawna interrupted, catching something good.

"DO NOT INTERRUPT ME."

Leshawna backed away from Azula, also concerned with the thing that she was holding.

"I can't believe they just threw it." Azula whispered. "Finally...I will not get caught out by the Avatar."

Azula was much quicker on the uptake than Leshawna, ready to go into a fight for her own self.

"...Bruh, do I even ask at this point?" Leshawna whispered, slinking away from Azula's lightning. "Yeah, I thought so."

Leshawna didn't want to abandon a teammate, but Azula already did that to her...several times, actually, so it was payback.

Sly, Carmen, Double D and Po would be four people that could defeat Azula...if she was eight, but unfortunately for them, she was fifteen and went through a whole prison and empire collapse arc, so she proceeded to show that.

By providing a lightning strike to purely distract all of them and then proceeding to do her usual thing of flaming up the place and then passing through them towards Carmen, who had...some close combat skills.

Azula proceeded to do a double kick to the her own face, knowing that none of these guys could bend and especially not Carmen Sandiego, who got pushed back a good amount.

"Look, I don't appreciate that smart play." Sly commented, right on top of the shelf. "Also, your privilege's really showing through."

"You're apparently from a line of famous thieves." Azula answered.

"Well, I'm not a future dictator, so there's that." Sly Cooper then got up to escape...

...escape right into another well-timed fireball.

Azula's grimace of contempt just showed itself, as she had one thing on her mind.

*Azula's confessional*

The firebender wasn't that impressed.

"I can't believe that there is a whole line of thieve and the latest one happens to be in a place where a thief can't steal and yet, he still stole the competition by getting 7th. Unfortunately, he chose to be against me, so he already lost is not worth it." Azula explained, each word dripping with disgust.

*Confessional cut*

Sly Cooper took a bit of time to shake it off, as Carmen was getting up for more and the other two were...trying to figure out one thing, as Azula finally got past the wall of dudes to get one thing.

"What do you she's gonna do?"

*Po's confessional*

The panda fighter prepared hjimself.

"I know that Azula's real strong, I swear I saw her before and seeing her first-hand, a bit scary for my liking. But at the same time, she's definitely a kid and I think I could take her...like all, my fist goes through the flame and she's all like 'how could this happen' and I'm all like 'I'm pretty sure you're evil'...and I would say more, but she's gone!" Po exclaimed, practically writing his own fanfic.

*Confessional cut*


You should know about Dante vs. Dante by now and by damn, it was not stopping for any broken merchandise and other people that just wanted to do the challenge on both sides of the crossover spectrum...like Iori and Po, who ran to those two.

"Stop being a giant dumbass, Dante!" Iori yelled.

"Yeah, what he said...minus the last word." Po said. "Dante, you've gotta let go."

They weren't even mad anymore, but they were still too deep into bringing the meanest combo to each other and stalling the challenge for a few more hours, which at this point, wasn't too far off from this point.

"Hey, look at that, it's been two and a half hours and these dudes are still fighting with no end in sight...can someone stop them? Because it's getting boring!"

Iori and Po just had a listen to that statement and so did both Dantes, as the sheer absurdity of that sentence managed to cut through the situation.

"Shut up, Chris, no matter which universe you're from, you've got always some shitty twist behind it!" Everything Dante proclaimed. "Also, I'm not excited to hang out with this lady!"

"...Yeah, I'm not pleased to even be in the same room as you. Never mind, general vincinity." Everything Bayonetta said, casually tired of the action. "More importantly, I don't want to be around you."

"Good point!"

"For sure!"

And just like that, Chris helped stop the battle between not only both Dantes, but also to work the six-year feud between Dante and Bayo from Everything 3 and like that, the two of them went to opposite places in the store.

Ultimate Bayonetta was actually shopping with style, as Everything Dante was in the middle of a chase to solve his tall witch-related problems.

"...You're a cheeky bugger for being such a young idiot." UI Bayonetta was running with the sauce. "You are six years older and still holding onto old grudges."

"Heh, if she wouldn't get on my nerves, I wouldn't be holding onto old things." Everything Dante shouted, as he pulled out his sword. "You're aren't that gal."

"Well, that's just funny, then."

Everything Dante was chasing Ultimate Bayo in the chase game and Everything Bayonetta...

...was actually trying to stop Ultimate Dante from pulling off the equilvalent of a hatrick, as the game got a lot more dangerous and a lot more...impressive, since it was actually a fight for the some "weed sauce."

This store was definitely holding bizzare things, like a dodging demon that carried a sauce packey and a witch that was looking at him with her guns out.

"Damn, what an introduction to the store staff. You must be her twin sister." UI Dante remarked with a confident smile, as Bayonetta was looking really interested.

"I've got several versions of me running around, wouldn't be the first and they wouldn't be the pettiest." Everything Bayonetta said. "But at the same time, you still make me mad for some reason."

"I tend to do that to people that I fight...also, Death Battle sounds like fun." Dante mused, right before-

"IT IS NOT!"

Ultimate Dante wasn't that surprised at the reaction from the vexed witch, as he decided to put the sauce packet away and defend himself against the aggressive witch.

*Everything Bayonetta's confessional*

The black-haired witch from another season looked uninterested in his smooth-ness.

"Well, at least this guy doesn't try to fight me every week...which is not much of an improvement, but it really shouldn't be like that. Yes, I should stop engaging with my demon hunter's reckless acts, but I'm not one to turn down a fight that I could win." She explained.

She smiled.

"A world without Death Battle...sounds like my cup of tea."

*Confessional cut*

Everything Bayo and Ultimate Dante had a pretty spicy fight, Bayonetta bringing the best kick that she was able to bring to his face, the demon hunter easily dodging it.

And then she brung a serious punch that almost hit the face of the older demon hunter, as he smiled at her counter strikes, then turning into a full-on fight for the weed sauce.

She didn't want to pull her hair moves, Dante didn't care that much about wrecking the merchandise and it was like a fight to the death except other people weren't jumping in to slam and the reasearch was plain janky...but nevertheless, they were fighting.

"Get out of my face, please." Dante casually said.

"I will not."


No matter what, there was something for everyone in the store, there was hype anime fights, there was dopplegangers having fun, there was a whole lot of idiots doing their thing and obviously, there was a lot of people that went up and down to put their stuff into the basket to actually finish the challenge.

There was a guy on the basket and he was...not excited to be here.

"I can't believe it! None of my traps worked." Fred shouted, looking at a...

...a giant sandbag that Azula dodged again.

"...Maybe I should've eaten something before being taken here." Fred answered, as the TV got put down. "But I'll catch you eventually."

"No, you won't."

Azula then just went through another register that wasn't trapped to the brim, as she had better things to do and also didn't care about the probably kidnapped Fred Jones.

*Fred's confessional*

The guy was slightly confused about the situation.

"So, how I did get here? Well, that's a mystery that I would like to solve, but it is just me and most of these guys haven't really done any crime...yeah...this is my life for the next hour and a half."

*Confessional cut*

Fred wasn't excited to see that Dante and Bayonetta from totally different seasons were fighting, the more terrifying contestants from the season that you're reading and also some "friends" from all of Everything, but he was at least with someone.

Sonic and Ruby were actually obstructing Tails and Reg and they were both doing a suprising good job of it...well, Sonic and Tails were using both of their skills and Reg was handling Ruby pretty well, since she had...

...everything on him, as he was running away to make sure that he wouldn't use his sleep-inducing laser and Ruby was fake swinging with the Crescent Rose.

"Hey, can you guys help a trap man out? I can't do anything right now." Fred politely asked.

Reg was using his stretchy arms to try and restrain Ruby Rose, which wasn't working that well since she has a scythe and didn't want to hurt the kid obviously.

"...Okay, I see you've got it handled? Does anyone have a mystery?" Fred inquired. "Any crazy stuff happening?"

"Yeah, we're fighting. That's crazy enough?" Reg answerted, trying to momentarily stop the assault on his being.

"...I'm just going to stand here."

Sonic and Tails, though, were going pretty fast around the store...and then stopped.

"Aren't you the Tails from Endless or something?" Sonic asked. "Scratch that, you're cool regardless."

"Thanks, Sonic from Everything, you're very cool anyways. So, I already dropped off my shipping, but it's something." Tails said. "Seriously, I can't find anything!"

"Come on, you've got the chance to win it!" Sonic encouraged the fox. "Me, I kinda blew it and you've kinda got the villain himself...getting mad."

"But I'm not even doing anything." Tails answered. "...I'm in a super-alliance of people that want to defeat that guy."

"Then do it, Tails! No matter how hard it gets, push it along, guy...from that big season."

Tails almost cried, as the two-tailed fox felt something good in his heart.

"Come on, guys, I'm looking for some more epic fights othen the two demon hunters, two witches and two mouthy mercenaries! There's only a single hour left!" Chris announced. "Come on, there's stuff to get!"

"Chris, we're having a moment here! Also...I think there's not that much to get." Tails shouted.

Sonic then went back to the other guys.

"...now I know how Mikasa felt."

*Sonic's confessional*

The hedgehog wasn't really incensed, moreso motivated to do the things that he was always doing.

"Yeah, this is definitely a challenge. Sure, our Chris may had a lot of dangerous challenges and a lot of ridiculous ones that meant that Ivy almost killed a contestant, but...the challenges weren't sloppy or trying to account for 40 people. Man, this Chris...has a bigger job! And Frontiers? More solid than this challenge, at least." Sonc had to brag.

*Confessional cut*

Despite the fact that there was a lot of people kinda unaccounted for...somehow, both teams nearly tied with the interpretive shopping list that Chris allowed to exist.

"...Give me a second-It's neck and neck, somehow, because both teams have completed most of the more important stuff on the list, despite some...broken ones! Campers, this is getting real, there's less than a hour left!"

Tails and Reg were a bit nervous, as Riley was definitely knocked down for the count and they weren't too far behind the Fiery Foxes, but those guys were about to get a second wind...

...if they never stopped getting some wind.


About a hour ago, Coachman got knocked out and children around the world cheered for some reason (he's lucky that people doesn't know what he really does.) and since then...

...he has been unconcious.

Until he woke up from the wreckage that was the shelf that he held on and saw Nom Nom's face.

Again.

"At this point, the only thing that I want is to be not be around you...which I'm going to do, see ya!" Nom Nom shouted. "Serious advice, stop being kidnapping people and turning them into donkeys."

Coachman practically had the disadvantage, having a bit of blood on his face and generally trying to keep the mood going...and he was still smoking.

"...Lies, also...no."

Nom Nom was there to give a middle finger, though, as the old man realised something very important, as he got back up to look at the clock ticking down at the ceiling.

"...This is ridiculous, isn't it?"

"Yeah, it is, but you wouldn't care that much about it, anyways." Deadpool called out. "Also, holy shit, you got hit by Sebastian?"

"...Holy shit?" Pinstripe questioned Deadpool. "You know this guy?"

"Not really, but I've been to that season...which was awesome!" Deadpool exclaimed. "You got slapped by the most badass butler in existence!"

Where was those two before all this?

Ultimate Deadpool carried a volleyball in his pouch of infinite space with infinite madness and didn't look that different from what he usually did, but Pinstripe was caught up in Pit's hour-long fight shenanigan and ended up with a scar that made him look cooler.

"...I'm sick of this challenge." Coachman bluntly answered.

"No fucking way, I got a scar from getting a volleyball from a ninja with our bare hands. Now, that's a good challenge!" Pinstripe bragged. "You kinda almost got murdered, though."

"And by a butler, too?" Deadpool asked.

Coachman didn't look too impressed by the accidental insult that came from Deadpool, as Pinstripe stopped smiling at the quite serious scowl that Coachman showed to the both of them.

"As much as he is strong, does he make that much more money than me? I don't really think so and much more importantly, is he currently in a competition?" Coachman bragged, almost coughing up something. "Nah, if only I could make his family pay and deal with his employer."

"Do you want to meet him?"

These three just left the general area, despite the fact that the oldest of them hated at least one of them, as the volleyball was caught.

*Pinstripe's confessional*

The potoroo just rolled his eyes.

"This man...man." He spat. "I swear sometimes, he's the best player to played and sometimes, he's the one guy that no-one likes for sucking a lot. I mean, I like him for his shittiness, but I doubt a lotta people would go with someone like that." Pinstripe said. "...At least he knows how to mess with the votes."

*Confessional cut*


"Oh no, guys, there's only a half-hour left and uh...these guys have been going wild for a hot second, seriously, what's up with these four?" Chris announced.

Muscle Man, Catalina, Nobara and Tanya were all back together, being a weird group that somehow escaped the alliance allegations that was not there yet.

In spite of that, they were making their best move, as Shego was just tired of this challenge.

"Seriously, bros, we don't have time to complain about this Gucci thing or not!" Muscle Man motivated these guys. "We've gotta...uh...get more stuff."

"Great plan, bitch, we were already doing that! How comes no-one cares about my plan of stealing some items?" Catalina asked.

"We already tried that and it's like they kinda disappeared from life."

"...And we do it different, stupid."

These two may have been fighting, but Tanya had a solution on that front, as she had a nerf gun...that somehow hurt through her own power of godly magic and Nobara just threw a bunch of shit with a toy hammer.

They were both trying to make sure that Pit, Miko and Squirrel Girl didn't have any more time to fight, which was happening over...tea, the Funky Kong statue and the highest-quality Total Drama merch to ever be made.

There was all focus, all skills and more important, property damage that somehow didn't hit any of that stuff, held together in a cage that required "four people" to lift.

It's obviously a scam, but Chris does love his fights in a weird location, and Nobara could give less of a shit.

It wasn't much of one, though.

*Nobara's confessional*

The brown-haired sorceress was pumped for the end of this challenge.

"Aside from the immense amount of stuff breaking and people's faces probably being re-arranged faster than a rock hits, this challenge is awesome! The amount of beatdowns being done over shopping...like it's Black Friday or less insane...with less people. And less ugly stuff." Nobara smile's couldn't be kept down, being close to screaming.

*Confessional cut*

"Okay, so there's twenty-five minutes left in these shenanigans! I'm being serious...this is quite ridiculously awesome and Chef, you haven't said a thing since the beginning of the contest!" Chris announced, as Chef got knocked on the side. "Chef Hatchet?"

"Chris, how the heck are you going to-" Chef seriously answered.

"Alright, Chef, figure it out."


To be continued pretty soon in the final part, where the challenge and the recursive crossover finished and the eliminations have started...and will finish with four more faces eliminated!

Be prepared for some (lack of a better word) bullshit in the second half of the chapter, as this chapter was supposed to be the end of the challenge and thanks to certain things happening to this story, the final part's coming out WAYYYY LATER than it should!

Or put it this way, this episode should have been done last month, but I was feeling a bit too lazy and also creatively strained a bit for this part, specifically.

Once again, the odd shopping list:

Hair gel for your beautiful host (me, obviously.)
An indestructible metal cleaver.
A hacked 3DS, because it's super easy to do. (no-one cares, Harold!)
Deadpool's folder of "memes" from Infinite.
An TV that can do 4K, has to be tested by in store staff.
Just some PlayStation 5 (super rare, dude.)
A guy that woke up in a new Bugatti.
Meme sound effects (somehow)
Total Drama merch (both the hat, shirt and coffee cup.)
Tea from the British.
Fish and Chips, the album.
The worst car you've ever seen.
Funky Kong on a Flame Runner statue.
A mini-marble sculpture.
A banana made of gold
Weed (like the grass, obviously.)
The worst hit song ever (judged by the instore staff)
A clear Haikyuu volleyball.
One trinket from an Everything contestant.A
And a random bag of stuff that you'll think that Chris will like. (10 or more and once again, the gift has to come out of your own generosity for your beautiful host!)

Chapter 108: Episode 24-4: Closing Time (The Two For One Special)

Summary:

The end of the Everything and Ultimate Islands crossover is HERE!

I would like to say more about the two Deadpools, two Bayos and two Dantes and the end of that stuff, along with a desperate move from Coachman and you know, the rest of the good stuff that includes Uraraka getting real, Mandy playing the game against her and a whole lot of good stuff that I don't want to elaborate on.

Chapter Text

Total Drama X: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 24: Two (Years) For One Special.
Part 4: Closing Time.

The true final part of the challenge, as there's an actual end to the hypermarket madness that contained some of the spiciest set of contestants in Total Drama recursive crossover history, featuring the angriest Cassie Cage and the almost malding Bayonetta from their respective seasons.

And also, everything else around the entire challenge!


For the final time, the odd shopping list:

Hair gel for your beautiful host (me, obviously.)
An indestructible metal cleaver.
A hacked 3DS, because it's super easy to do. (no-one cares, Harold!)
Deadpool's folder of "memes" from Infinite.
An TV that can do 4K, has to be tested by in store staff.
Just some PlayStation 5 (super rare, dude.)
A guy that woke up in a new Bugatti(?)
Meme sound effects (somehow, ?)
Total Drama merch (both the hat, shirt and coffee cup.)
Tea from the British.
Fish and Chips, the album.
The worst car you've ever seen.
Funky Kong on a Flame Runner statue.
A mini-marble sculpture.
A banana made of gold
Weed (like the grass, obviously.)
The worst hit song ever (judged by the instore staff)
A clear Haikyuu volleyball.
One trinket from an Everything contestant.
And a random bag of stuff that you'll think that Chris will like. (10 or more and once again, the gift has to come out of your own generosity for your beautiful host!)


Chef Hatchet and Chris McLean announced their thing.

"Hold up, Chris, I got something to say! These Everything guys are giving their best moves and our campers are still better than them in one way...I don't know." Chef Hatchet finally said his own thing.

"Me too, dude, me too! These guys are making the best of the twenty minutes!" Chris announced, as the two teams were getting real.

These two...weren't the main players, but they were definitely the flashiest of the rest of the campers from Ultimate Islands...faring off against alternate versions that were similar...but not really.

"Dare to care, less annoying Dante?" Everything Bayonetta kinda had Dante's number.

"Yeah, I care...a lot." Ultimate Dante tried to dodge the vengeful witch's attacks.

These two were having a ball sprinting towards one of the many products that were for the taking, the white-haired demon defending it and the somewhat vengeful witch trying to attack him.

And not to mention, these other two, being Ultimate Bayo and Everything Dante going on each other's attack with the attempt to carry meme sound effects...

...which since they weren't tangible, was just held in the newest iPhone and regardless, the swing of the competition was literally in the proud witch's hands.

"Look, I know that's really sad that you beat me in Death Battle, but you really know how to be angry." Ultimate Bayo held the expensive phone. "I'd suggest you-"

"-ASK YOUR MOM? Really?" Everything Dante growled. "Wow, you're just as much of a bitch as her!"

And that wasn't even the main players, but like I said, the flashiest players in the game, all of them being ridiculously fast and loving the thrill of a good fighter, albeit both Bayos were a lot more reasonable than each other.

*Everything Deadpool's confessional*

The mercenary was in a mood.

"I'm going to be honest, these two need to write each other in a fanfic, you know going from enemies to lovers, because I'm tired of their stuff. No, it's not because they go to everything I'm in, which is super sick...and since it's a distraction-"

The guy was excited.

"-Actually, maybe that's overrated. But it does get tiring."

*Confessional cut*


The main players was two groups from two teams making their move to collect a total of a fifth of the shopping list, being half of the Drama Berets and also...Pit, Miko, Mystique Sonia (all burned out) and Squirrel Girl from the Foxes.

Both of them wanted the tea, the Funky Kong statue and high-quality Total Drama merch to fill out the shopping list.

"You know who ain't getting these? You, but you know who's getting these?"

Muscle Man wanted to finish the joke to ease the tension between team players.

"MY MOM!"

Or not, as Nobara just threw something up to get the hammer hit on there and Pit charged up his omnidirectional arrows to go somewhere...and Muscle Man looked towards a new arrival.

"Your mom's mediocre, ain't nothing compared to my mom!" Squirrel Girl dared Muscle Man to come in.

"SHUT UP, BRO!"

And the fight started with that insult, Nobara throwing a small pebble at Squirrel Girl, who looked at it and immediately regretted doing that, getting pushed backwards.

It didn't even hurt that much, but Nobara immediately went in for the toy hammer knockdown with near miss swing to the face.

Squirrel Girl blocked it like a true superhero would and only moved a little bit, as Nobara almost did it again except she dodged it with skill and the squirrel carrying superhero basically kicked the sorceress in the face.

Muscle Man was actually getting swung on by Miko, if only because she got a...baseball bat and randomly swung it with her epic gaming skills that worked.

Also, he was screaming, moreso squealing with the grab of the baseball bat.

Mystique Sonia put down some Strength Buns for obvious reasons and then Pit just ate all of them in a row, firing off more than a few shots towards Shego and Tanya, who finally could use her power.

Even with a toy gun, her magic was definitely making it quite strong with there being a bit of Quick Draw element to it.

Pit vs Tanya was for real and he kinda lost because he decided to open his mouth for a second and she didn't care about war crimes.

Pit was actually down for the count with Tanya taking the merch, despite Muscle Man definitely going toe-to-toe with Miko and the same went for Nobara and Squirrel Girl...and Shego was unaccounted for.

For one reason.

"Look, just keep them distracted, it shouldn't be that hard." Tanya answered. "Be at ease, please...and-"

Almost all of the stuff was gone, which she was the first one to notice...and then it was Nobara and Squirrel Girl.

"HOW THE HECK DID SHE DO IT!" Squirrel Girl screamed. "SHE'S GOOD."

"And she is a part of our crew. So, I expect you to lose."

"...frick." Squirrel Girl whispered.

While Tanya left with the final item in that area, Pit and Miko practically screamed at the incredible steal with Squirrel Girl...not doing that.

*Catalina's confessional*

She was pissed.

"Fuck that green chick, I knew she would steal our thing and wouldn't tell us. I thought we were part of this alliance or this team, but I guess she's just a bitch!" She yelled.

*Shego's confessional*

She was not pissed...in fact, she was feeling good.

"I got tired of fighting two teenagers and a lady who just became an adult, so I stole that stuff for the team. Finally, I'm a damn team player now." She said, "You can stop complaining."

*Confessional cut*


"Ten minutes are left and man, our cast aren't letting my show go down without a fight! Also, I'm pretty sure that the Capybaras are going to win their third challenge."

You would think that Cassie Cage and Samus wouldn't just be quietly killing it in the background, but she didn't really mind it that much since it actually allowed to go toe-to-toe with Snake Eyes...especially as an fellow mercenary hero and also because it meant that she could get another main item off the shopping list.

"I know you're giving it your best shot anyways!" Cassie praised. "...Damn, you're a fine ninja."

Snake Eyes was still a fine ninja indeed, not letting her or Samus get away with a 4k television, which was in the process of working.

Samus Aran didn't really have the hands to carry it, despite her obvious strength, only slowly able to get away before getting a ninja star thrown at the back of it.

"Cassie, I don't need any help."

"Scratch that, we're in this business to win!" Cassie declared.

Samus just looked on as Cassie fought against Snake Eyes, who put back the TV with impeccable speed.

With the battle of the television being very nearly over, someone that was very expected came in with some braggadocious moves and more important things...like a working gun.

Even if Pinstripe Potoroo was very nervous about the results and the fact that Snake Eyes were equals to the strongest pair that the Capybaras definitely, he didn't care that much about those.

"Are you stupid? You want to grab TV with your bare hands...against these three?" Pinstripe asked, as Coachman shook his head.

Pinstripe didn't want the answer.

"...our bare hands, you mean? Besides, how do you know he's not distracted?"

"What makes you think he's just a goof?" Pinstripe incredulous squealed

"What makes you think that we can't just do that." Coachman said, glaring at his best friend at this point.

Pinstripe looked at the three people that were fighting to their fullest, slightly away from the television area and...well, there was only one option that could work, as Cassie, Samus and Snake Eyes were having a fight of sorts.

Pinstripe Potoroo held one side of the (4K Ready) television and Coachman held the other side and together, they put the TV into the cart and booked it out down to the tills without being noticed by two competitive fighters and a silent ninja...or rather, they got ignored completely for one reason.

*Cassie's confessional*

The blonde soldier just sighed.

"I don't like Chris at all, but I would be stupid to ignore the fact that not only did he say that we're ahead, but also we're straight up a better team...even when we lose, the team doesn't split up over that loss and turn into a shitty soap opera." Cassie bragged. "...Still, though..."

*Confessional cut*

Cassie and Samus were still fighting the truly silent ninja, when the clock reached five minutes left...and the seconds were actually counting down for everyone, them included.

'

Pit, Miko, Ultimate Deadpool and Squirrel Girl were all making good time on trying to avoid the obstacles that were ahead of them, since the clock was even going down on their watches and they were all moving like Sonic would have.

"GO, GO, GO or else, Everything 3 won't be finished in written form!" Ultimate Deadpool screamed.

"We're already go, go, going, DP!" Squirrel Girl replied, almost as loud as our home-grown Deadpool.

These four weren't the only ones speeding through the store, but these four were especially apparent, as the two Dantes and two Bayonettas were trying to hash it out through epic swings and the like...and also, the rest of them trying their best to stop the four of them.

Pit wasn't scared at all, eating the floor ice-cream and making it look like luxury ice cream with the way that he was shooting some arrows at the other team.

Miko may not have used any of her skills, which she kinda showed off more than a few times, but her gamer sense was still putting that baseball bat to a bunch of uglier faces.

Squirrel Girl...was doing squirrel things, literally, as she had a few of them scratch some other fellas and distract 'em to catch "Earth by Lil Dicky" which got Double D to regret that moment.

Ultimate Deadpool may not be Infinite or Everything's version of him, but if there's one thing you could say about him, it was that...he...struggled without a betrayal and he's dealing with a terribly odd team, listening to Fish and Chips.

Actually, scratch that, he just kinda teleported these four...with not that much trouble, but he had to ensure one thing.

That Tails, Reg and Riley didn't block them.

"Guys, you won't believe this..." Chris cut the communications. "...Ah, campers, you've got a minute left and you better make it count! Seriously, I'm already losing a lot of money here, have some fun!"

"...I can't believe they were right." Deadpool said. "But that doesn't matter because it's fun!"

He said while swinging his sword and trying to turn on the teleporting belt that he carried, which wasn't even that hard for him...but it was a minute.

"I heard you looked like an ugly ass man and that you have cancer!" Riley yelled, just swinging like he didn't get knocked. "That's real sad, but-"

He talked a bit too much.


With Fish and Chips, Earth and Bugatti in hand in the group that finally got down to the tills, Fred just put them in the bag, especially the clock was almost done for it to count...the problem was that it managed to be thrown at random.

It still went into the Foxes' bag, just about as well.

"No countdowns here, time's up for you!" Chris announced. "Any second now, you should hear-"

Chris made sure that the horn was as loud as possible, as practically everyone hated it and covered their ears to try and avoid the sound.

"-that, so the challenge's over and done with, dudes! For the record, you better thank the Everything crew of campers for their hard work!"

The funny guys and the technically outdated clique of the Fiery Foxes just balked at the host's decision to put on that awful noise and honestly, force these guys to create the challenge.

"Are you going to get paid?" Uraraka asked, almost questioning herself.

"I don't know, but I did hear that Daphne was here doing business." Fred inquired, seeing the shocked faces. "...Wait, did she go on here?"

Uraraka nodded affirmatively.

"Oh..."

Fred didn't look disappointed.

"...did she get eliminated?"

"Yeah, but she sucked anyway." Mystique Sonia answered, as Fred looked offended.


Chris actually managed to get everyone that was still in from this season and the guys that got picked up for all three of Everything seasons together into one single massive room, which was just the back of the store, full of more odd products and a shit ton of Total Drama props that wouldn't fit into the oversized superstore.

"Look, I'm disappointed in you guys. Wrecked shelves, broken products, customer injury, one light even fell down and the carts got messed up as well...I can't believe that you're not fired..."

Sly Cooper and Carmen Sandiego smiled at the reputation that they gained.

"...but this is Total Drama, baby and we've got a golden episode in here! Good TV, dudes! And honestly, it's not that surprising that both teams don't have the complete shopping list, I made it that way!"

"Of course, you did." Azula whispered low enough that Chris couldn't hear.

"The Everything guys blocked you guys from finishing it, which they should be thanked for, but you want to know who completed more of the shopping list? Actually, all of them are filled up but one, besides the worst car that you've ever seen...which was in here! So, we'll judge your bags!"

One epic judgment later, the results were...surprisingly obvious, being that Chef, Chris, Nom Nom, Sebastian and of course, Double D, did all of the work and...

"Actually, it's not that close! For the third time in a row, the Chill Capybaras win again...Fiery Foxes, you've gotta vote off another 4 campers, which is gonna be awesome for me! Everything Cast, I swear that your portal is not broken this time!"

Azula wasn't disappointed...just ashamed, as Chris just left the two sets of campers to do their own thing and say their goodbyes.

Everything Dante and Everything Bayo finally solved their issues through the fight throughout this chapter, as Everything Deadpool just put his arms on their shoulders.

"Look, this Death Battle's older than Damn Daniel, one of you has to drop the act and grow the heck up because I just want to visit both of you without dying." E Deadpool stated. "I just want an epic fight to the death, you understand?"

"Yes, Deadpool, I'll just ignore him...he isn't worth my time or my faith." E Bayonetta said. "...And more importantly, his haircut is boring."

"I'll take that as a compliment. Besides, I've got a brother to fight and more demon-hunting jobs to do...wonder if there's souls to fill with light, anyways." E Dante stated. "Bayo, you've got a dark soul and you should get some light."

"...Fuck you."

"Fuck you too."

And just like that, the conflict had been "solved", as Everything Deadpool clapped his own hands and saw the two of them.

"...Finally, I can say that they keep on trying. It's like they're two different versions of each other and they've gained a thousand reasons to kinda hate each other...besides the Death Battle!"

Everything Deadpool felt satisfied with the character arc of those two and more importantly, with Nom Nom's appearance.

"No-one read that redemption arc!" Nom Nom shouted. "They all saw it."

"That's true, just...let me say my goodbyes to yet another Deadpool."

Nom Nom disappeared back into his mansion.

*The Two Deadpools' private room*

Ult and Everything Deadpool just sat on top of two different chairs.

...which would be awesome...

...if they didn't speak about their adventures in two entirely different sets of stories...

...at length, but wait-

"Wow, you and I have completely different stories! Mine suffered betrayal, brought together a ton of couples and had a whole adventure thing and more important, made sure that Sebastian and Bayo *censored for "spoilers"* and you...got stuck in a ridiculously shitty team, made the best of it and became part of the biggest alliance in numbers." Everything Deadpool's version of a lecture was...something. "...Your story ain't over and so is mine."

"I know. You want to try to find TheMasterKat and get her a marriage certificate." Ultimate Deadpool said. "I may not be there, but I'll be there in spirit."

...

...

...

"WOOO!"

*Confessional cut*


For the third time in a row, The Fiery Foxes lost the challenge and also for the third time in a row, Dante and Coachman were just...glaring at each other with gusto and the rest of the team wondered how bad they did from Azula's judginess.

"Your mediocrity astounds me despite the fact that some of you are not that, clearly you all need a reality check and to defeat Sokka's team, we need to have a united strategy that I would bring to the Fire Nation!" Azula practically screamed.

"The...Fire Nation?" Basil asked.

"We are the Fiery Foxes, a team that is full of fiery contestants and some of them can firebend unlike those weaklings on the other team. I think the name fits!" Azula answered.

"Interesting name...I'm going to assume that certain people did poorly." Basil looked towards the feuding duo. "You two, what happened?"

"I had to deal with my annoying other self, which made this challenge pretty cool and I managed to get two of the shopping list stuff!" Dante argued for himself. "More importantly, ask him."

Coachman may not have been the worst of 'em in this challenge, but he was in a perilous position and saying nothing was definitely worse for him and...

"Well, you consider me very important to the team, don't you?" Coachman asked. "Besides, I was up against a demon butler, which I survived."

Basil rolled his eyes, Dante and Azula did not care, Pinstripe almost facepalmed but Mai stopped him from doing that.

"...Good job." Mai sarcastically said. "You really convinced the other people."

*Azula's confessional*

She didn't have much to say.

"If he has any chance to stay in it is because of an alliance because no-one aside from a few think he's worth staying in." Azula answered, summoning the chime. "I will make sure of that...once he is vulnerable."

*Confessional cut*

Crimson and Leshawna were looking at the other people on the team that lost for the third time in a row, when all of a sudden, Iori came up to them. with a sneaky smile of epic sneaking.

"Hahahaha, what's good?" Iori asked. "I heard you two ladies were short on not getting eliminated."

"I mean...I don't care that much. Like, I don't need that money." Crimson rolled her eyes. "Also, why would people vote for me?"

"Uh, obviously, you've got some reality show talent and...you're a goth like me." Iori badly explained, sweating his heart out. "Honestly-"

"Nah...you're cool." Crimson quite literally just shrugged.

"Leshawna, you've also got targets set on you for being a Total Drama legend...and for sucking ass." Iori stated. "You suck ass...in the challenge!"

"Shut up, redhead dude, you didn't do that much either." Leshawna said. "I'm not gonna say that some of you suck becuase you can't...and I don't see you doing anything."

"Shut your ass up." Iori replied instantly.

"And you should do that, too!"

While Iori and Leshawna yelled, Crimson genuinely rolled her eyes at the odd argument and Azula just didn't look at him.

"I can't believe for someone that's been in Total Drama for a bunch of seasons, you just keep on dropping the ball and you haven't even got your own alliance yet." Iori screamed. "You suck ass, lady!"

"...Bruh, what is your problem?" Leshawna said. "You just came here to set up an elimination situation or have a fight!"

"...No. Just wanted to ask for a friend!" Iori almost shouted, as Leshawna wondered what was actually going down.

*Crimson's confessional*

The goth didn't look that interested.

"...I haven't watched Total Drama because it's just filled with drama-filled people trying to win the game and the host is a villain." Crimson said, not pleased about this challenge. "Not like a cool villain, but a mid one."

*Confessional cut*

While that was happening, Crimson got accidentally targeted by a bunch of the crosshairs of Azula's alliance...which she didn't care about that much for hopefully obvious reasons.

As for others', Rapunzel didn't look that confident about her potential vote for one strange reason.

"Why is everyone staring at me again? I got a second chance in the game, nothing that crazy." Rapunzel stated. "I know a lot of things like...uh...stuff that I can't say."

"...Why did you say that! Help us all out with the info!" Yumeko genuinely wanted to ask.

"No, it'd be messed up!" Rapunzel shouted. "Besides, I don't really know that much. I've just been making pictures and hanging out with the eliminated girls! You know, like, you should instead of making an alliance."

"Good enough." Yumeko nonchalantly answered. "Wait, how did you know about the alliance stuff?"

"The what now? Half of the people were talking about making their own fake alliance or whatever it's cool, it's kinda crazy." Rapunzel explained, seriously

"Oh, I'm not in one, but I could-" Yumeko said.

"For the sake of this team's integrity...you two should stop talking about things like this because we will end up losing literally everybody to some insane challenge that doesn't work that well..." Mikasa confidently stated. "...I don't care about some shit alliance that's going to disappear in two challenges, but I care about not losing."

Rapunzel and Yumeko just shrugged at the very honest explanation.

*Mikasa's confessional*

The Titan Slayer was "tired of this shit."

"You know at some point, the Survey Corps was bad, but it was not two people at the throats of each other who both sucked at challenges." She stated, as if it was matter-of-fact.

*Confessional cut*


As for Shego, she was just tired of the no-action BS that was all down with the Drama Berets since they were definitely talking about the plan of attack.

"My intel says that Rapunzel, Crimson and Leshawna could be voted off in this thing." Tanya stated. "And by that, I just listened in the cafeteria to the eliminations of this team...who are not bad choices. And Coachman's still in the elimination zone."

"...Oh no, that old man, he's definitely a supervillain...why are you preoccupied with him again?" Shego asked.

"It's honestly a miracle that he's not eliminated and I want to figure out that kind of advice." Tanya explained. "More importantly, he'd be a key figure-"

"NO!" Shego shouted. "We're winning continuously too much and this guy's practically a living bomb of shittiness."

Tanya, the child soldier and the centre of the attention of the rest of the befuddled alliance.

"Could be a future member."

"Bruh, he turned into a girl, I don't fuck with people like that. Also, he is gay!" Riley exclaimed with his strong argument.

"...You make accusations about this, but consider it planned for the future." Tanya answered. "Anyways, I'm going to ignore you because this show and predictions never go well."

"Dude, I dunno." Muscle Man's apprehensive tone said it all. "He sucks half the time."

"You know what, I'm going to get the hell outta here!" Shego stated. "This alliance sucks a lot, I'm going to do something spicy."

*Nobara's confessional cut*

She was at least enthused.

"Do you think that Shego's going to fight Coachman...because I would be down for that and

*Confessional cut*

A spicy thing that she did, as Shego was casually hanging out right near the voting booth and looking at it with some kinda contempt...hands flaming with passion, ready to do some kind of protest.

"This game's really getting on my nerves!" Shego shouted. "Even when we win, it's like this old man strangely important to some child soldier...which is messed up."

The supervillain sidekick was just here to win, you know, not get forced into awkward alliances that dip in and out of existence sometimes and much more importantly...

...she kinda had the opportunity to burn the voting booth, which would both instantly send her out of the game and more importantly, be very stupid to her...even if her hands were coated with anger.

The supervillain sidekick was sitting down, pissed at the fact that the man who stood smugly next to her wasn't eliminated...and she stood up with the intent to eliminate him metaphorically.

"You know...you should be less angry." Coachman looked not too pleased. "Sure, your team won but that does not mean that you don't have the right to be angry at me! And honestly, it apparently is well-deserved."

"...Stop saying stupid stuff to get me riled-up, it is not working." Shego gritted through her teeth. "Also, what are you even doing?"

"Me, I'm not anything important. Just stating that your anger towards me is...a thing...much more importantly..."

Coachman may not have smiled physically, but inside he had quite the evil smile.

"...how would you like to know that I had quite the talk with that child soldier? I bet that would irk the villain within you!"

"DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE!"

Shego's yell betrayed her intention of being uncaring, as Coachman had an "honest" smile.

"...Yes."

Shego's anger actually got the better of her, finally throwing a fireball or two, since there were only trees on the opposite side of the voting booth and thanks to some questionable fireball dodging, Coachman got hit...and so did the voting booth, badly.

The old man got back up with an injured smile.

"Well, then, that must suck for you. It's a shame that you just burned the voting booth!" Coachman shouted, in mock outrage. "...You idiot."

"YOU KNOW WHAT, you should have been eliminated a long time ago because there's nothing really good about you...also you cheat too much, it's insane how much you suck." Shego just told her. "Even if I'm gone, I'm pretty sure you're going to be in trouble."

Shego did the hardest glare at the old villain, who was fazed.

"Okay."

*Coachman's confessional*

He did not look pleased.

"This has been a bad episode for me...but at least Shego's going to go out in my place, if people realised that I did not do any bad things in this challenge."

The obvious realisation already went.

"...And also if they didn't care that much.

*Confessional cut*


The three or four eliminations were almost as obvious as the fact that the voting booth was somehow only charred...in some areas and that Chris was actually smiling.

"Wow, that place was real smoky! Someone went crazy?" Clover shouted.

"Uh, babe, someone put some fire on it." Rock said. "What happened to the voting booth?"

"Dude, you wanna know what happened?" Chris chuckled. "One of the ladies on the other team kinda burned the place where you will place your votes and she's gone!"

"...There are rules?" Dante questioned, as Rock agreed with him.

"One of them is don't burn the voting booth and Shego kinda broke that! So, she's eliminated and hilariously, you guys have still cast your votes and honestly, one of you got saved by Shego's elimination!"

The host finally got the campers to be silent.

"And oh man, this elimination's kinda interesting, campers, some of you are not going to like this! And that's including those who have no votes!"

...

...

...

...

"Dante, Pinstripe Potoroo, Mystique Sonia, Ochako Uraraka, Basil, Squirrel Girl, Deadpool, Pit, Miko, Mai and Iori, you all share that!" Chris announced. "And you all will share a marshmallow!"

"Babadow...wait, Clover didn't mess up that much." Rock realised, as the host just looked at him.

"Alright, dude."

...

...

...

...

"With one vote to their name, Crimson, Azula and Mikasa still share a marshmallow!"

"Whoever voted for me shall pay." She whispered.

"You are very sane." Mikasa whispered back, as though Azula was ready to rip her in half with fire.

*Azula's confessional*

The firebending princess didn't look ashamed.

"I respect her a fair amount, but she will regret that vote when the time comes for her elimination." She said, "Which will be well-deserved considering her many strengths."

*Confessional cut*

...

...

...

...

"Rapunzel, Leshawna, Coachman, Iori, Yumeko and Clover, none of you share a marshmallow yet!" Chris stated. "And all of you have at least two votes!"

Coachman didn't care that much, as Clover was starting to sweat with both Yumeko and Leshawna noticing that move.

"Actually, three of you share the factor of having two votes and the other three will be out of the game, being on the Dock of Shame! And trust me, there was a tiebreaker ready, but we already have enough footage."

"Is that why you were so happy?" Leshawna genuinely questioned, as Basil had a look of smugness.

"Yeah, maybe, but more importantly, you should have been more careful!"

Leshawna looked at him incredulously, as Rock struggled to figure out why Clover had even this many votes in the first place and Coachman...tried to keep it cool.

"...Rapunzel, you actually had the most votes at four due to your 'forbidden knowledge'..."

Rapunzel looked outraged at that one fact.

"...and Iori Yagami, you only have half of that, but I guess your fighting ability was something enough for a marshmallow!"

"Why is he safe?" Rapunzel asked.

"That's what I've been asking. And then I realised that I would mess up everyone back at the elimination place." Iori bragged, taking the thing in his hand.

Rapunzel was practically steaming at her second elimination.

...

...

...

Clover wondered what the fuck was happened and the same went for Yumeko, who justifiably had no reason to be here.

"Clover quite literally has no reason to have one more vote than Yumeko's two votes...but voting's a real mystery! Sorry, Clover."

"NOOOO, WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!" Rock shouted. "That's actually insane."

"Yeah, it is and obviously, there's got to be something behind this!" Clover also complained.

"Well, yeah, babe...anyways, I'm gonna do it for you!"

"...Oh no. Rock, you better do it good!"

"Alright."

Clover just accepted her elimination, as Rock shed a tear, as Leshawna raised an eyebrow.

...

...

...

...

...

Leshawna wondered what the fuck was going down today.

Coachman kinda knew what his fate was.

"Coachman and Leshawna, you two share some weird fates! The former's...sucked for half of the season and the latter's gotten unfair eliminations in nearly every season she's been in!"

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Do you even like this guy? The guy who fucked this challenge and is currently bleeding from the head." Leshawna argued her point. "More importantly, he scared the bejeebers out of most of you just to win, that man has no loyalty!"

"...No loyalty? No loyalty, really? Interesting suggestion." Coachman said, making it up quickly.

...

...

Chris was not pleased.

...

"I haven't betrayed my team once." Coachman suggested.

"That's true, but still-"

...

...

"OKAY, okay, you guys kinda ruined the tension! Leshawna got one more vote than Coachman, which is...definitely something!" Chris announced. "Leshawna, you've gotta ride the dock of shame!"

...

...

...

"Okay, I know that these two are buddy-buddy with each other, but who put the third vote on me? I get I've been Total Drama a bit too much, but one of y'all have to speak please." Leshawna declared, looking at a certain whistling ninja. "Why are you whistlin'?"

"Why are you accusing me? The votes sometimes end up in weird directions...so, you're gonna be missed." Mai attempted to explain.

"I know that I am gonna."

"Cool." Mai said. "We're definitely going to miss you."

...

...

...

...

Dante gave a dirty look at...Coachman, who was quite pleased with his attempt.

"Wonder what happened with-" Dante wanted to say.

"Dude, I don't care that much! We just had a crazy crossover, so let's just get this episode done with!" Chris' excitement couldn't be contained. "Rapunzel, Leshawna and Clover, the Dock of Shame awaits."

Those three were all peeved by their eliminations.


"I GOT ROBBED BY COACHMAN, for the record, the second time that this Coachman guy tricked our team!" Shego yelled, as Leshawna just sighed.

"Look, I know that you're loud and all, but you should stop talking for a second. Because these votes are bad!" Clover shouted. "Who voted for me?"

"That's what I want to know! The old man nearly died in that challenge, I was just hereeeeee..."

Leshawna screamed, as she got pulled along by the momentum of the yacht.

"Okay, so Shego got blindsided by...someone apparently because you don't mess with the voting booth like that without consequences! Also, Leshawna already made her mark, Rapunzel wasted her second chance...sorta and Crimson creeps me out!" Chris announced. "Did you ever expect that, because there's going to be more unexpected eliminations in the next episode of Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!"


To be continued pretty soon in Episode 25, where after a good old battle for consumerism, random shit being bought and a crossover, we go back to our roots of camping out in places where these guys shouldn't.

For two days.

On Boney Island.

Yeah, Chris is not letting these guys get off as if the campers hating each other was easy by any means, which since this is being aired on TV and streaming services, you know what's going to happen next.

Also, it might be the merge either after that episode or the next episode, since there's always a chance for chaos when Chris will just drop it mid-challenge, since he is one callous motherfucker.

Anyways...

...

...

...

Gonna be honest, Rapunzel may have had extra knowledge in the comeback and this is at the point where everyone has some absurd strength to them and her second chance got played against her.

The same thing actually goes for Leshawna, since I really like her, a bunch of people really like her and the weird problem is that she's plainly too strong in the social game (for real, she's liked by almost everyone, Azula included!)

And finally, on a very unrelated note, Clover doesn't deserve to get eliminated, but that's only because she's kinda been floating for a bit too long and more importantly, Rock and Crimson as a Ridonculous Race duo didn't vote her out. (She got tripped up by the boys.), the rest of the men didn't feel the same way, though.

(For the record, Coachman sucking in this challenge is the actual reason why he's only had one vote...and also-)

Yeah, someone had to get fucked over eventually and this episode, Shego somehow got hit with the trap with pure annoyance and frustration of not really doing anything to mess with the other campers.

Shego really got played with, so uh, she got her time cut short (unlike in Homespun, where she's still in!)

...

...I'm gonna find a riot shield because I'm a Clover fan and my writing was...odd to put it lightly.

Chapter 109: Episode 25-1: Tent It Up

Summary:

With the shopping crossover chaos over and the wild eliminations done with, you'd think that the Fiery Foxes would try and get their act together again and right now, the results are inconclusive...but it is not looking good for the team due to the usual suspects, but the Chill Capybaras might be getting a little too carried away with their win streak...

...but the challenge hasn't even happened, a chill camping trip to Boney Islands. 2 nights, Chris throwing in some deadly extras!

Chapter Text

Total Drama X: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 25: Your Average Camp
Part 1: Tent It Up

Welcome to uh, Survivor? What do you call that show other than the show Chris is jealous of and more importantly, what this challenge is all about!

It would be another classic from Total Drama Island...except thanks to all of the wild stuff surrounding this challenge (other challenges included), you know the context of why this challenge is here!

...

...

...

Enjoy the bootleg Survivor episode, which since I've seen two series of fanfiction based on it and...one episode, it should be very good!"

G-man 2.0.: As much as the very apparent spotlight on the trio that are shared in this fic is definitely a criticism, it's moreso important to the story of that episode about rivalries and how far is too far. I wouldn't like to just clog everybody from Everything (which I wasn't trying to do) in this specific crossover...even if the implementation wasn't the best.

1602jaw: I'm glad you liked the multi-parter crossover...which is only a little bit longer than a regular episode. Also, finally, the merge will come in one or two episodes depending on how Azula's feeling...I think I hined a bit too much.


Chris was back in it as usual.

"Last time on Total Drama X: Ultimate Islands, we had another crossover with yet another season and this time, we put them all into the supermarket...and there was a lot of confused people to shop with and shop against from Total Drama Everything...long story."

"With whole other universe against 'em, our 44 guys went shopping with gusto, weapons and the best shopping list to trip people up in the weirdest Walmart you've ever seen and there was a lot of fights..."

"...like, an unreal amount of fights, especially between the two Bayos and two Dantes who had serious beef each other and Sebastian, the butler would beat up Coachman badly! And a lot of destroyed stuff on that shopping list!"

"But, of course, still being a better team, the Chill Capybaras finished more of the shopping list and the Fiery Foxes literally did more to lose...for the third time! In the end, someone had to be cut and Rapunzel, Leshawna and Clover were cut...and Shego got blindsided by the Coachman guy."

"Yeah, that's over and we're back to the regular outdoors challenge...there won't be any crazy plants, crazy animals or even crazy dudes on this episode of..."

You know what, I don't want to do the intro.

"...TOTAL DRAMA: ULTIMATE ISLANDS!"


Back after the votes, there was a vote of the main dudes...and Mai for some reason, but there were indeed eight people to deal with and eight people to get each other on the same table.

Mostly due to Coachman's very apparent shenanigans with Shego and there definitely being two idols in his possessions.

"The only reason that you're still here is because strangely enough, you're fucking important to the team anyways. Just barely, since you're obviously behind messing with Shego." Dante growled, as the white-haired demon was starting to get some ideas inspired by his cockier counterpart. "...and the idols thing."

"Don't forget about the idols." Basil said. "What he really means to say is that you're both a detriment to the team sometimes and other times, you're the reason that this team wins. And we still can't vote you out."

"...So, we're stuck with you." Dante said through gritted teeth and a smile. "And you really should be the reason your team wins more often."

"Pretty much." Mai Shiranui wanted to talk, even if she had nothing to say...in her ninja uniform. "I don't care what your excuse is, you literally have blood on your head."

Coachman was just rolling his eyes at the...revealing...lady on the table...and the other two that had their fair share of issues.

"...Ah, good points all around, I really should make this team the great team that it could be thanks to you, Dante, son of Sparda and you wouldn't even know if I have those idols." He stated with a dismissive grin. "So, you didn't try to vote me out."

"I mean, I did, but-" Dante stated.

"I knew."

"Of course, you did, so be a team player or get the fuck out."

There was a crying Rock, an sleeping Iori, a very surprised Deadpool and a very unsurprised Pinstripe Potoroo, as the four of them were about to see the average demon conversation.

Dante's smile was as fake as Coachman's smile at this point, since the tension in the air became ridiculous.

"...This is getting old, you know that I've done nothing but benefit the team and if you drop me, you will lose thanks to your reputation."

"You reputation follows you like a stink-cloud and you agree on being a team player. Jackpot, you lose."

"...And you should stop being a cocky fool, but I guess that's what happened when you're key to your team."

"Fuck yeah."

And immediately, despite the words stopping and this episode's problems talked away, the air somehow got a lot more tense for no apparent reason...mostly because Iori woke up.

"...I'm glad we talked about our problems? Rock, you got a problem?" Deadpool asked, sensing the feelings. "What happened?"

"Why didn't you guys vote off someone else?." Rock was genuinely crying. "I'm a womp womp now."

"Gonna be honest, you can't convince Azula of anything, but she convinced us of her hiding stuff. Besides, you've got your boy Iori and me to rock out with!" Deadpool shouted, slowly going towards the two rockers.

And then he hugged them together, waking u

"Thanks, man, but I'm a sad rock now."

Coachman didn't care that much, Pinstripe just felt the man's pain a bit too much to hear the one-liners and Dante was trying to keep a cool face.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Iori wasn't your average guy, which prompted the fair amount of looks. "He just kinda dropped some funny as hell one-liners."

"Stop being a dick, Iori, this is older than the two old guys fighting over dumb stuff." Mai told them, as Rock just put his face down. "...I can't believe you thought, this would be productive."

"A man's gotta try to be relevant to the story." Deadpool stated. "Forget that part, I'm trying to work with my dudes."

"...These dudes should just cut this thing." Mai answered, as Dante nodded to that.

"Honestly, let's just sleep on it." Dante stated. "This is ridiculous."

"Yeah and that's why this show is kinda awesome." Deadpool said, as Pinstripe just growled. "Come on, it is."

"I feel like that Truman guy except I've been watching Truman."

"TRUE!"

And the meeting was over and uh, it was productive.

*Coachman's laughing confessional*

And he kept on doing it.

"...Well, then, I will be the best team player they have seen!"

*Pinstripe's confessional*

The bootleg weasel just shrugged.

"This team has some weird ability to make something suck midway through. I don't know wherever it is because Coachman is that evil, Deadpool is the wrong kind of crazy or because this is a show where teenagers go crazy for some money. Money for thought, guys." He explained, just as tired of the shenanigans as most of the campers were.

*Rock's confessional*

The rockstar guy was contemplative

"...Man."

He, at least, wiped his tears before this.

"...She did good in the challenge."

*Confessional cut*


...Only thanks to Shego's sudden elimination make the other team realise something obvious, since it was just people hating on each other at the time.

"Why the hell can he do that?! That's some A-grade bullshit right there!" Ryuko shouted, holding her blade out.

"Because he can...probably." Nobara said, sure of the sabotage. "His team doesn't like, so he goes and does stuff like that to avoid elimination. And it's not even working."

"That's damn right."

"Yeah, look at his team. It just doesn't make sense why he's still here...shouldn't Chris get it by now?"

Ryuko and Nobara then looked at Cassie Cage, who wasn't that interested in this show.

"This is the same guy that sent us to ridiculously dangerous challenges because we could handle it and the same guy that let Coachman get away with the Kipo incident. He's definitely a ratings guy." Cassie stated. "Which makes sense."

"...Does it, though? A guy like that can't be good for viewers." Nobara said. "...Actually, I'm just pissed about Shego getting messed up."

"AHHHHH, me too! She was kinda bad." Cassie stated. "An actual supervillain, mind you."

"I'm pretty sure that we still have one...or two." Ryuko said, calming down a bit. "At least they're on the right team."

These three mostly angry ladies were sure that they had a good cushion, since they were trying to get a sense for the room that they inhabited...which was loud on one end and less loud on the other end, which didn't help the strategy.

Guess which end was the loud one and guess what mercenary with sexy qualities was pondering about the meeting that was made a whole challenge ago.

"...What are they talking about?" Deadpool asked. "Because I'm all in on it!"

"At this point, it's like they're trying to make rival gangs and Chris is the head gang guy, so they couldn't. Point is they're talking about alliances." Pinstripe explained oddly quietly.

"Oh, then I don't have one, then." Deadpool said. "You want to talk about American Psycho?"

"No...because what do you do work?" Pinstripe asked. "What does an outta ya mind guy do for work?"

"Honestly, a lot of mercenary work with my friends, Cable, Domino...the entirety of the X-men, Wolverine especially and you know what, we save the world sometimes, other times we nearly die, so I'd like to think that my life is really good. Also, also, I like trying to get the nerve of thenewsubwayguy, he's really cool too-"

"That's enough." Pinstripe just said, as he looked interested. "You're kinda like me except a good guy."

"...Yep, I always try to get my friends good." Deadpool was relaxing on the stools and the wall. "Which I kinda forgot-"

"That's okay. Those two genuinely hate each other for good reasons, actually." Mai butted into the conversation, as these two didn't mind. "Dante the guy's alliance and Coachman's a horrible person."

Mai's contribution made for a bit of an awkward, quieter conversation, but hey, this was Deadpool.

"I kinda knew that, so no biggie." Deadpool said. "But how did you know."

"So, the ninja thing was no lie...but don't tell them." Pinstripe threatened Mai slightly, who nodded to that. "Good."

Pinstripe and Deadpool had a bit of a curious look to them, as Mai anticipated whatever question was put down and then there was a bit of a curveball coming from her fellow KOF contestant.

"Heheheheh." Iori knew the future sort of.

"So, how's your boyfriend?" Deadpool asked.

Mai looked offended, as Iori just laughed.

*Mai's confessional*

She was plain mad.

"So, you're telling me that people didn't vote Iori off for some reason! What did Azula have on him and more importantly, the heck kind of alliance do they have?" Mai shouted. "Me and Andy are gonna get married someday!"

She practically huffed.

*Confessional cut*

As for Dante, Coachman and Azula, it was bizarre for Sokka to see that the 15-year old tyrannical Firebender to be the one mediating against two much older people...and that was if he didn't have a can of cream on his head.

"Muscle Man or Mitch! These three should be in an alliance together and they're definitely not...which is weird." Sokka said, seeing that Azula was wielding her fire. "I'm just hoping she loses."

"Bro, same! You know who else doesn't like her-" Muscle Man shouted.

"-Your mom?" Sokka sniggered right before that. "Dude, it gets old."

"Bro, what is your problem?"

"You kinda have the same joke. I like creative people."

Muscle Man was tired of the swordsteen's bravado about jokes, as he just grumbled about him being a "boomerang man" and and Sokka just smirked at his very questionable comeback towards Mitch.

Long story short, Azula was starting to get angry and when she gets angry, she makes some good decisions for herself only, as Dante and Coachman got their fair share of charred skin.

"Don't stop the discussion too soon, I was just getting started on the talk. I was about to insult his grandma...or something." Dante boasted, as Coachman looked displeased from a distance.

"Really?" Azula asked. "That's a not a discussion, that's the start of warfare, the likes of which will sink this team...again...and again...and again. You two should know."

"And he has contributed to it." Dante said. "Meanwhile, I've been kicking ass since forever ago and he does that only sometimes!"

"That is true. You always try to instigate him, though, which is not a good team player move and for someone who understands what he is doing. And like anyone, you could be eliminated with one swift move considering what your votes were."

Dante was taken aback by the Azula's strong words, as Uraraka, Mystique Sonia and Squirrel Girl was genuinely spooked by the even-tempered tone...besides the hero-in-training.

"Can we agree that Dante may be mean to him, but he's only mean to him." Uraraka said. "Also, I'm starting to think that you're a villain."

"I'm not interested in the discussion." Azula casually stated.

"...I wasn't even talking, I just wanted to know."

The other players did notice three things, Pinstripe included.

*Squirrel Girl's confessional*

The squirrel-getting superhero was looking really interested.

"This team could actually win a lot if we just get our shit together a little bit more because a good chunk of the team has broken abilities up the butt, while the other team is mostly strong sword guys, strong fighters and maybe a few guys with martial arts for real." She said. "No offense to them, because I'd rather be on that team."

*Confessional cut*


Mikasa was sitting on the beach with Crimson, who was trying to up her own game with motivation and her goth gusto, even being lonely at the moment...which also reflected in Mikasa.

"Like, it's crazy that you've never seen the beach in 17 years, but this beach is ain't it." Crimson told Mikasa. "It's the bad kind of ugly."

"It definitely is." Mikasa stated. "But this is the best place that I've been to because I doesn't have Titans."

"..Sure...like giants?" Crimson said in a monotone manner. "Like, real giants?"

"Yeah, pretty much."

Crimson may have looked not that interested, but she was shocked inside, as Mikasa just shed a tear seemingly out of nowhere.

"Oh shit."

"Oh shit indeed, but that's how life runs on my world."

These two were somehow appreciating the deer skull that just washed up on shore, since it just happened.

"We share, like, the darkness we've got inside, so that's-" Crimson took the skull into her hand.

And just like that, there was an incredible amount of unease in the air, as the third person that was missing from the cafeteria showed up and looked them with insincere intentions.

"Hello, ladies, nice to have a beach day in here." Coachman said. "A good day to have a fair competition, really."

"Uh, get out of here. A deer skull washed up and we're talking about it." Crimson said through gritted teeth. "Get lost."

"...What the fuck are you talking about?" Mikasa asked, as Coachman was thinking about it. "You are half the reason our team sucks right now."

"Well, then, I plan on turning that around as of right now...you ever heard of an alliance? You ladies may not be realising how perilous our team's position is." Coachman explained in a strangely dupilicitous manner. "Sure, I've got problems on my end, but with you two and Pinstripe in this alliance of mine, you'll have the chance to get to the final eight or something. And I'll guarantee you will get some money."

Crimson and Mikasa were still very much pissed at him for hopefully obvious reasons and a deal that suspicious...

"No way." Crimson stated. "Frauds happen that way."

"And you're making stuff up on the spot, which would be awesome in whatever stupid challenge we have, but it's not happening here." Mikasa answered.

"...Actually, I could eliminate you. Right here, right now and you would not stand a chance since I do have a lot under my belt." Coachman casually stated with a honest smile. "How do you think I'm here?"

"Shenanigans." Crimson made her intent clear.

"Pretty much." Coachman shrugged. "So, do you want to lose with me or get a guaranteed bonus."

Crimson and Mikasa in the end, understood why people didn't fuck with him.

"Fine, but I don't want to be around you. Ennui would kill you with a stare, so like, get real."

"Oh..."

Coachman put up the finest glare.

"...I am getting real."

With all of that being said, it wasn't like there was two very important ladies that were in the middle of doing some bootleg espionage AKA enjoying the beach and giving the odd glance towards the trio.

"Wow, food's so bad, we're going alliance watching? Good call, actually." Squirrel Girl said.

"There's no Wolverine, so you're the next best thing." Deadpool whispered. "Subwayguy, you're gonna need this."

*Deadpool's confessional*

"HEY YOU!"

(What, dude?)

"YEAH, YOU!"

(okay lmao.)

"I'M ABOUT TO DO WHAT NO OTHER DEADPOOL DOES...FOR HIS FRIENDS! Seriously, you probably should have put in more of the previous chapters, I would've been all like 'Cable, I'm sorry' in that bitch."

(Bruh, my writing was a bit worse back then, chill.)

*Confessional cut*


In better news, we finally focused on the surprisingly "air-tight" Chill Capybaras, who were actually doing better stuff with Ryuko trying to cull her anger, Tanjiro's spark being lit, Samurai Jack cutting with confidence, Nicole being stuck in Resident Evil, Scott being the fourth wheel swordwielder.

And then there was Kyo Kusanagi, who had one problem.

*Kyo's confessional*

The guy was mad.

"I'm pretty sure Iori's alliance is some badass mofos waiting for the chance to pounce like a dumb tiger and my alliance has one sad guy, one mad guy and a few guys high off their win. I'm not saying because my alliance lost two members in one go..."

Kyo was pretty much in denial.

"...which is total ass, but my alliance is gonna be sick as hell. Probably, even the sickest."

*Confessional cut*

He was definitely sitting in the right place to witness a meeting of the swords, as there was a lot of wood that was just left over and a lot of them to be cut...and so far, Scott Pilgrim...

"That was just a starter cut!"

...was having a hard problem with it.

"I don't think it was, but this is not about who has the hardest cut." Samurai Jack said. "This is about swordsmanship and raising team spirits."

"Look, I've got plenty of team spirit, samurai guy!"

For some reason, the ginger Canadian didn't care that much, as he made his next swing and it finally cut the piece of wood.

"That's not what it means, though! He's talking about moods or something..." Tanjiro tried to explain. "...just because we win together doesn't mean we're the best team ever!"

"I know, but we're still winning." Scott Pilgrim remarked with an angry face. "And those guys on the other team could beat me up."

"Then do not be scared of them."

"Cool, but I'm not."

Ryuko was definitely steaming for some reason, as she was cutting log after log and even doing a whole lot more than that thanks to the raw effort to shake the ground her own Scissor Blade...which everyone felt.

"What...why are you so mad at this time, though?" Nicole asked. "Aside from Shego's well-earned elimination."

"Because of that...and other stuff...and the other stuff that Coachman did, okay! Sure, our team's fine, but the other guys aren't good."

"..Let's just worry about whatever challenge Chris has cooked up."

"It's probably some bullshit-"

"Remaining campers, meet me on the beach for your next awesome challenge! For the record, it isn't some BS!"

Ryuko just growled, as Nicole just looked at her seriously.

*Nicole's confessional*

"I don't know who her mom is and I know that her dad essentially got killed, but I hope whoever she has at home helps her to not be super angry and just be swinging her sword at anyone and anything...mostly thanks to Coachman."

A flash of anger went on her face.

"...How is he able to do that and still lose so many times!"

*Samurai Jack's confessional*

He sighed.

"This team is a good one, but I can sense that this challenge is going to test everybody in here and I would like that. If there's no random twist, but purely a test of skills."

*Ryuko's confessional*

She was tired of being mad, which was still being mad.

"I don't know why, but I don't think it is just some bullshit. It's definitely worse than that since Chris hates us." Ryuko said. "At least our team's solid."

*Confessional cut*


All forty of them were and some were less excited for the challenge than others for one notable reason, since they were the same kayaks that carried people to and from Boney Island, even down to the damage.

"Alright, who's ready to get back to the very outdoors that have the weirdest set of animals, plants and the place where you guys got your bowls!"

"ME!" Pit and Deadpool shouted.

"Good because you're going to be camping on that island for two whole days! That's right, campers, there's another challenge on Boney Island and dudes, calm down...it's not nearly as dangerous as in the bowl challenge."

The uproar wasn't really stopping any time soon, as the word "Boney Island" brought back some weird memories for some of the contestants and other contestants that weren't Pit, Deadpool, Miko, Bayo and Dante didn't care for another dangerous island.

"So, we could die more than usual...what's the difference?" Tails asked.

"You guys are gonna get some survival experience and also make some great TV...come on, what's not to love! Especially since the merge is in two or three challenges, so you should really get skills up, dudes!"

There was a lot of whispering around the general area of the docks, as why else would he say.

*Miko's confessional*

She was in a boasty mood.

"Okay, so the merge is definitely coming and this time, I have a boyfriend and he is very cool and normal, take that Mitch Williams and some other people!" Miko shouted. "Even if he is an angel."

*Pit's confessional*

"Man, the merge isn't that far away and yet, it seems like it is really far away...actually, I don't know how I'm gonna get there, but I know that I'm going to get there!" He exclaimed with confidence. "This is my first time having a girlfriend with my epic bow-sword combo!"

*Confessional cut*

The host was smiling about the anticipation of fights between teammates.

"I could learn a bit more about the outdoors and the rancid things on that island." Bayonetta easily stated.

"Cool, but be careful you don't trip up on your words, babe." Dante remarked.

"...Watch your mouth."

"Hey, I said what I said for a reason."

Chris finally got that thing full prepared and what was that thing?

"Don't pick up anything from Boney Island, the stuff there acts strange in terrible ways! Anyways, GO, GO, GO!" Chris said through a megaphone that only served to get some people tinnitus. "By the way, the campsites are in the middle of the island!"

"The hell do you mean the middle?" Catalina asked.

"He said what he said, nothing to it." Cassie said.


In the middle of that kayak trip, some people decided to say some wild shit and those people were predictable in the middle of something.

"Ayo, I know that some of us aren't playing to win games, I just wanted to say that shit on record!" Riley shouted. "Now that we're on the same level, fuck Chris."

"I agree with hating on Chris, but where is that coming from? We're kicking their asses...easy." Cassie replied, being right next to him.

"I'm just this team ain't united and y'all about to do some backstabs like that." Riley said.

"Shut the fuck up please..." Catalina whispered to the kid.

"Nah, Catalina, I need to say what needs to be said!"

Cassie just rolled her eyes, as Heavy and Kyo was genuinely starting to pay some attention.

*Riley's confessional*

The gangsta 9-year old was excited.

"I've seen a lot of things go crazy in Woodcrest and it's not like shit like Shego's elimination is anything different...but I don't see her burning down the voting place on her own. I'm just saying, my alliance and the team is being fucked around with!" Riley exclaimed.

*Confessional cut*

The Capybaras' boat riders were seeing the classic fog that dropped down on them suddenly that distracted from the stuff that Riley brought up, as Catalina looked at it.

"How the fuck is it so foggy?" Catalina asked.

"Trust me, it's probably impossible to know. But we've got this challenge in the bag with..."

Kyo wanted to finish that sentence, but the Foxes finally got their things together and all rowed with notable effort to make their way to the island.

Catalina just scoffed.

"...these guys probably screwing up. How did they not vote off that guy?"

"Same thing here, he seems like one of those assholes!"

They agreed on one thing, that these Foxes weren't going to last forever.

...

...

The Fiery Foxes were actually the first ones to reach the shore of Boney Island, as the remaining campers weren't wasting any time of finding a bunch of stuff on the shore of the island...

...ridiculously quickly, since the most sensible campers were digging for a map with passion and Mystique Sonia wasn't actually one of them with her tongue fan thing.

It blew the sand away and also blew a few minds, as the hat-wearing hero wiped her tongue off to see-

"-Not that much! Some guy just left a compass!" She shouted. "Which is good enough for my tongue."

"I don't even want to say anything...but that is some tongue!" Deadpool exclaimed, as Sonia was a bit put off.

"Thank...you?"

"You're welcome."

*Confessional cut*

...with a compass on lock and the Capybaras getting a-

"We got the map! This challenge is gonna be easy, niggas!" Riley shouted.

"...Do-" Nicole now knew better. "-you know what, we have a map and that's good enough."

This challenge was about to be interesting.


To be continued in the second part, where camping goes crazy, goes stupid and goes a little bit wild in Boney Island for obvious reasons and honestly, I'm kinda expecting some things to be different.

Especially for certain people like Ryuko and Riley Freeman in the business.

Chapter 110: Episode 25-2: Tent It Down

Summary:

And finally, the most chill (relatively speaking because it's not wild yet.) challenge starts with the contestants having some time to themselves, setting up tents, dealing with each other's problems and trying to bond wherever it's enemies on the same team, friends on opposite teams or even lovers from both sides of the Ultimate Islands game...so there's a lot of slow-burning in this chapter specifically.

Anyways, there's not going to be anything wild at all.
Certainly no alliance reveals.

Chapter Text

Total Drama X: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 25: Your Average Camp
Part 2: Please, Tent It Down

Surprisingly, the merge inches forward that much further with another dangerous challenge, as two days stuck surviving in the middle of Boney Island really does give these guys their all to have some random conversations!

And/or survive some ridiculous stuff that both was shown in Episodes 12 and 22, including some familiar monsters and funky plants and heck, there's even a cameo.

As expected, Chris is gonna love this. Yeah, it's that kind of challenge.

1602jaw: Third trip to Boney Island and a challenge where to they have to stay there for two days, these guys really do get the full McLean experience and I'm glad you liked the intro.
I'd rather not answer yet for spoilery reasons.

Memeking The Third: Even through the dangerous experience is gonna hurt, this is definitely an tension-easer even if it right now isn't working that well.


The Chill Capybaras had their issues, but their winning streak was still more than enough to dissaude the wild stuff that was being thrown around in this exact forest.

As you can guess, Riley was the issue, reallly for one reason.

"Just because we've got a map and we've got the numbers advantage doesn't mean we're going to win this. I've got the survival skills, fighting skills and girlfriend-earning skills to survive this crazy island." Sokka carried the map, looking at the odd island.

"Okay, we've all been here before as well, so why does it have to be you?" Samus stated, not daring to take the map.

"Because...I can survive out here on my own!" Sokka said. "And I have a boomerang and a sword."

"...You do have a fair point."

"I don't think scrawny man does have point. Can you fight bear?" Heavy shoved Sokka out of the way.

"Not really, but I don't get what that does have to do with camping in here?" Sokka suggested, putting the map away. "A lot of us can fight good."

"...Ahh, bear mess with you and you don't mess with bear." Heavy warned the swordsman, as Sokka just gave a mean look at him.

"Aha, you guys have been going a bit crazy with it, so let's get to camp before we fight any bears!" Joseph was just checking his Hamon. "I bet I could handle 'em."

These three were only some of the players that were just heading towards the camp and there was definitely a vibe about the crazy location that still housed an small amount of otherworldly life that stuck out even more from the desaturated life on the island.

Unsurprisingly, there was actually a protected campsite that they literally ran into because Joseph wasn't looking at the wooden fence and these guys were surprisingly relieved at their clean-looking campsite...besides a powerful or crazy few.

The tents weren't set up at all, though.

"Finally, a challenge that doesn't want to murder us on the first try!" Tanjiro shouted.

"This would be the actual challenge to do that, so what's the point?" Joseph asked.

"The point is...we're camping together on this crazy island!"

"Ok, still can be disappointed." Joseph said. "I'm going to find some funky meat in here."

"And I can cook it with my own hands!" Kyo stepped in, as Joseph grinned. "Let's do this thing!"

"You don't even..."

Tanjiro used his nose once again, as Joseph and Kyo looked excited for a third wheel and he looked directly where they were going.

"If we team up, we could defeat whatever we're smelling."

"...it does smell dangerous and kind of human, so that's fine."

And like that, Joseph, Tanjiro, Kyo, Nicole and Bayonetta (for hopefully obvious reasons) were only some of the few that were out there and doing their own thing on Boney Island, not without any backup.

*Tanya's confessional*

"Despite the lack of leadership and odd lack of teamwork that's always been here, I think this team has the potential to be a troop that will survive until the merge...which is in two episodes!" She

*Confessional cut*


The Fiery Foxes were surprisingly fast to their campsite that was entirely due to the faster members having the compass and the rest of the team following in their own footsteps and indeed, they were witnessing a growth of a bizarre fauna...

...right outside of their camping space, which was denoted with a few unmade tents, smoky firewood and a whole lot of grass to cover the area to even make it look remotely normal.

Because that bizarre fauna was kinda a satiny white flower that was about the size of a man and nothing else, actually.

"You know what, I've been here before and this flower could be way worse!" Mystique Sonia praised. "And no, I'm not just saying this because I nearly died."

"Yeah, this place is kinda boring, but that's good." Uraraka said, putting all her determination into her hand. "I'm not losing here!"

And then she floated to see the obvious problems, with a bunch of people wondering something very important that she definitely couldn't hear.

"It's insane that she doesn't use her power more often. Maybe it's a Spiderman-type thing, you know, power responsibility thing." Yumeko stated, as Mystique Sonia was looking up at the determined floaty hero. "Or-"

"-She could be hiding her power in order to further her self in the game, since she can make herself and any object that could be lifted to float...but that power has its limit." Azula guessed, making Mystique Sonia and Mai raise an eyebrow.

"I keep track of this game."

"Fair point, but I doubt that's happening because-" Mai added.

Uraraka just dropped to realise something obvious, as no-one was talking and yet the four of them were together keeping their mouths shut in a bit of a panic.

*Uraraka's confessional*

"I'd like to see them talk together because we are a team and more importantly, I definitely heard what they were talking about. Being in a show like this and representing UA, I don't want to use my power willy-nilly without messing up my teammates." She said, a bit of worry embedded in her words.

*Confessional cut*

"-We were talking about the food that we need to get!" Azula instantly barked.

"...That's great and all, but we can talk strategy together. This team's messed up because some of us fight a lot and uh..." Uraraka saw that Azula's glare was direct. "...you know, maybe hanging out and surviving would help?"

"...You have a point, but you should be careful of this game."

"Okay, that's good!"

Uraraka awkwardly walked out of the conversation space, as Mai, Mystique Sonia and even Yumeko raised an eyebrow at the random spat that Azula instigated.

"Someone else should-" Yumeko said.

"Mikasa is looking out for us and I will do it for my own sake!" Azula declared. "I can fight my own battles."

"-Good idea, actually, since we still have a lot of people to do maintain the camp and I'd just like to gamble with everyone!" Yumeko shouted. "Who wants to bet something on UNO?"

It was Yumeko's turn to get the bemused looks from the rest of the girls and there was a lot more interesting things about this challenge besides those four inter-acting for the first time.

Like Azula and Mikasa working together for the first time in searching for major threats like an Immunity Idol, a Chef Hatchet Idol and the monsters from Episode 22 that were looking for a rematch.


Surprisingly, it wasn't that, as Dante has his sword poked up into a weirdly clean river and Deadpool was about to say the funniest thing on the southwestern part of Boney Island, fishing like bros definitely do.

They were in a place that shouldn't exist on an island, with the oddly dead trees, the lush grass that contrasted the trees and even a few beaver nests that was splattered around and flipped over

"Jackpot!"

He got eight fish...on his sword.

"Dude, that was contrived and I really appreciate that!" Deadpool declared. "Also, that was fish."

"Man, I got eight fish with my sword. That's...definitely something." Dante said, being a bit self-reflective. "Do you think I'm an asshole?"

"No, nobody thinks you're an asshole. He just brings the asshole out in ya." Deadpool remarked, taking another cod and see the demon hunter. "I'm pretty sure that Bayonetta's here."

"Finally, something exciting!" Dante just pulled the fish without missing a beat. "...Was there really only one fishing rod?"

"Nope-"

Sure Deadpool had the power of the fourth wall, but Dante practically pulled him into a potential fight with Bayonetta and someone else clearly in sight, ready to do a fight.

Bayonetta may have had the element of surprise, but Deadpool had two katanas and an whole chimichanga that he wanted to eat, but couldn't because he could sense something.

Something that with the witch lady going fast...

...Dante could just about see it, as these two were blocked each other's strongest attacks.

"You came for some fish?" Dante asked. "Pretty sure you could get your own."

"Unlike you, I do have a functioning team and don't need to fish!" Bayonetta declared. "And an alliance."

"Listen, witch lady, I could be in an massive alliance that could destroy the old guy in one swepp, but I'd rather not be." Dante said. "Because I'm pretty sure you didn't come alone."

"Dante, you could actually solve your own problem and also ease your mind! So, that I could actually fight you and not win."

"Are you just saying that so that I'd join your alliance?"

Dante just nodded.

"Or because our fights are just that important?"

The potential for a good fight could be felt in the air, but that was quickly dropped when Terry Bogard, Tails, Yuri and Squirrel Girl all popped out of nowhere to do the one thing that they shouldn't do.

Stop a fight between very overpowered protagonists, but...

"Guys, stop, stop, we're trying to help this game!" Yuri shouted. "I'm trying to get you two to see sense."

"Okay, we're not fighting. What the heck kind of alliance do you have? Also, Deadpool, are you with them?" Dante questioned, not even mad.

"Yeah and we're trying to defeat Coachman? That's good enough for you!" Yuri shouted.

"Let the man answer, dude." Terry added to the conversation, as Deadpool just sighed.

"Yeah, we're trying to beat Coachman's ass." Deadpool said. "Dante, you can either not be in this alliance or be in this thing, either way we're beating up an old man!"

"...There's already enough people in the Donkey Heads? We've got ten minus Clover...and also Rock, Basil and Kyo aren't here." Tails answered, finally stepping up to the demon hunter. "If you don't want, you don't want to."

"Honestly, I'm sorta with you guys! On one condition."

Everyone in the general area was waiting in anticipation for the one obvious thing, as Dante just kept his own mouth open.

"I'm gonna do my own thing and if that guy gets to the merge, I'm pretty sure that I'll run through his two idols." Dante spun his sword. "Besides, us guys from our team need to bond real good!"

"That's great! We'll do our own thing and...survive?"

Bayonetta didn't fault him for it, but Yuri and Terry just cringed at the bad pun that Tails actually dropped, but true to his word, these four left the other four to do their thing.

Squirrel Girl, Dante and Deadpool were about to have a good time.

*Tails' confessional*

The fox was understandably anxious.

"I can't believe that I got the best demon hunter himself into this temporary mega-alliance and honestly, it should really be that way for hopefully obvious reasons...since someone HAS to reveal it right after Coachman gets eliminated!" Tails argued. "Otherwise it's the most powerful alliance in the game and me and Reg couldn't exactly handle that."

*Squirrel Girl's confessional*

She was squealing with pure excitement.

"Aw yeah, me, Dante, Deadpool, Rock and Basil, it's like a friendship group of homies and plus with Terry, Tails, Reg, Bayo, Kyo and Yuri, it's like the best alliance of friendship and non-hating to knock down one man. It's basically the Avengers except on reality TV...and full of new people!" Squirrel Girl shouted.

*Confessional cut*


Crimson and Mikasa both shared the feeling of being two somewhat edgy people in a show chock full of non-edgy personas, the former somewhat helping in the search for spooky stuff and the latter searching for some good food up in the air.

They were going around the same general direction of the spooky, western and more importantly food-filled section of the forest, which was signified by the map showing a pictogram of fish, skulls and a literal meat picture inside a bunch of small hills.

The titan slayer practically swept around the forest, wondering if Coachman could kill her and more importantly, if he could go to jail for the stuff that Chris already knew...but didn't care about.

But she definitely saw some good food in the skull filled forest...and it was a-

"Why is there a bag of...random food?" Mikasa asked. "Seems ridiculous, becauise who wouldn't like fish."

"Not all of us like fish, like, it's the first nice thing that Chris has done all season." Crimson said, thinking about her teammate. "Too late, anyways."

These two looked at where the random food was, Mikasa landing first and Crimson just looking out at the small pit that seperated them and the rice.

"You were saying?" Mikasa joked.

"I said it too early, but this place is definitely a vibe." Crimson said with a monotone, seeing that Mikasa was just crossing the bridge. "I don't care, but whatever."

Mikasa was on the island with the bag of random food and saw that the bridge was about to fall down...and just booked it out of there, even managing to get the gear to attach to the tree.

And just like that, these two were successful enough, as there was...a hole.

"...I still think this is a good place to relax in." Crimson casually stated. "But we have food."

"And you're still wrong...mostly."

With the food gained and the two of them done with the second hardest part of their mission in the middle of the forest, they now had to deal with the animals that hung around the place and for obvious reasons, they all were mechanical in nature...as these two weren't scared of the animals.

"Coachman's up to something stupid, isn't he?" Crimson wisely assumed.


That...wasn't too far off from the truth, as thanks to some major coincidences in life, Lowain and Yumeko were the two to be datin' and Rock just felt dead inside from missing his girlfriend, sitting with despair and other things that a teenager rocker feels from doing his thing.

They were also not very well hidden, being behind the fence and some trees that were real invisible.

"Man...man...dude, I can't even say anything." Rock was fully out of it. "You two can kiss."

"Uh, we already did and it was a banger! Yeah, made it to first base." Lowain said. "Why are you even here, dude?"

"I don't know, but I'm not about to stop romance, man!"

Yumeko just shrug, as Lowain gave a look of incredulity, as Rock wasn't letting his random depression stop those two from having their moment.

*Rock's confessional*

The rocker was still crying.

"I'm not even that sad, I'm just more mad that Coachman out of all people, Clover, my bae of...a week and a half, man! I swear if he's here, I'm gonna...rock him or something." He swore with a ton of melancholy. "F-"

*Confessional cut*

These three were shaken by an fairly familiar sight, as Dante, Deadpool and Squirrel Girl were back with a fair amount of fish...and one stupid big fish that was just lying around and looked funky as all hell...and these three were covered with one scar each.

Dante and Squirrel Girl just carried it back to base and Deadpool...was about to make good on interacting more.

"Woo, you made it to first base." Deadpool said to Lowain.

"I made it two episodes ago, man." Lowain whispered. "You just haven't seen it."

"Oh shit, I'm sorry. When are you getting to second base?"

Lowain wasn't in that kind of mood and Yumeko got offended, as Deadpool looked excitied.

"Wait, you have gotten to second base yet?"

"...Uh, we're not doing that." Lowain asked, pissed off. "That's fucked up, man."

And it immediately stopped the conversation, as Rock just ran away to the rest of his homies and the three of them created a wall of silence, the likes of which attracted bad people or a bad dude that stepped onto their situation, Lowain and Yumeko feeling the pressure of-

"Coachman, sorry, just had to interrupt that sentence. How are you doing, what's the weather?" Deadpool asked. "Oh, look, what are you doing, dude?"

"Yeah, what are you doing, man?!" Lowain agressively asked. "What's your problem?"

Coachman just grinned at the opportunity that lied in between first and second base for him, as Yumeko knew what was up and Deadpool wasn't steadfast.

"Ah, betrayal...or something. Yumeko, I'm sure that you're doing the tactical kiss or something like that." He spoke with hidden anger. "Besides, what are you doing with this idiot cook."

"Hey...it's true-"

"You're right...you are an idiot to go up against me and Yumeko, you should know than to betray your team." Coachman's smile showed that he didn't give a single shit. "Well, I wonder how Azula will deal with it."

Yumeko was actually formulating an answer in her hand due the whole spiel about teamwork, as Lowain shrugged.

"First off, you're not in alliance, so I don't even know what you're talking. Secondly, I'm still getting the information from Lowain, because even a cook knows a lot about the Capybaras, a team that functions off a lack of leadership."

Yumeko just dropped a mad wink.

"Yeah, old villain, I'm betraying my team for your team 'cause it's got a bunch of cool dudes in it." Lowain whispered, practically sweating. "And alliance, we're one."

"Yes, it is a tactical kiss."

Coachman just shrugged, as he left these two to do their "tactical" relationship, knowing that he knew something about their friendship and Lowain was...stunned.

*Lowain's confessional*

The cook wasn't really that lit.

"Dude, we're in the shit right now, boys! What do I do?" Lowain asked. "...Oh yeah, they're not here, but Coachman's the meanest guy in this season and I swear he scares me by existing, bros."

*Confessional cut*


The shit-ton of fish and random food that both Crimson and Mikasa got practically meant by the time that Coachman got back to camp, thanks to Lowain's accidental tactics, no-one cared about his...

...actually, he kinda forgot what he got because he pulled out a gold bar that stunned everyone for obvious reasons.

"No way, you got some actual gold!" Pit shouted.

"Well, it was not an easy thing to do and I still managed to make that gold mine, whipping more than a few fellows into their place and meeting this Jack Horner man, who is...a stupid asshole, to use the words of one demon hunter." Coachman explained, a bit too sold of his own criminality. "But he did not get a chance to hit me-"

"That's and great, the other guys have food. Do you think I'm gonna eat gold or that you're going to give it to me?" Pit asked, trying to go up in his face...

...and then flying up to his own face.

"Nah...I'd rather get my own gold!"

"Are you going to complain or are you going to eat, man! We've got the good stuff, right here!" Dante practically taunted Coachman. "Pit, we don't need gold."

"Yeah, I know. I was just talking about stuff that I would do, but would never do!" Pit shouted. "Guy in a red coat, you wanna play some UNO?"

"Do you want to play some UNO, you seem quite angry." Yumeko almost interrupted Pit, chiming into the awkward game.

"Ah, my kind of game!"

Pit almost spat at Coachman with Miko gave a questionable look.

*Miko's confessional*

"I don't get what his problem is specifically, like I know that he's a villain and all that, but Coachman's definitely got a stick up his own butt." She casually said.

And then she just was silent for a moment.

"Sure, I really like Pit and he really likes me back, but...he's lived way longer and is gonna live way longer than me and we just want to do some cool stuff that I can't do...'cause of work."

*Pit's confessional*

The angel was grinning.

"That's right, creepy old man, I'm a serious player and plus with Miko, we can hang out together and have a good time doing things like archery and other things that are cool!" Pit exclaimed. "...Wait, am I going to get eliminated?"

*Confessional cut*

With a good game of UNO, everyone was participating in the game thanks to Deadpool and Yumeko settling their differences to throw down with the numbers...and the apparent lack of s'mores being eaten.

"My domination of the game...is apparent! It is time...for UNO!" Azula's card was real good.

It was a green four, which matched the last card which was a green three and she looked very excited.

"Sure, that was all dramatic, but good game, Azula! Even if you're a bad lady." Uraraka praised her card playing. "Okay, what about everyone else?"

"A few of us beat her, so I'd like to say that us four had a decent time. What a bizarre card game, though." Basil said.

"Are we being interviewed, dude. Because I kinda just got lucky in the end!" Pit just told it, as Azula just shrugged. "I'm surprised that Azula isn't angry."

"I would be angry if we were not a functional team, which we were not and now, we are." Azula said.

"Yeah...but how long is that going to be?" Uraraka said. "I swear, there's always something to make us fight or something to cause problems with...and I don't really want that."

"This is actually factual, but just let them enjoy the game. This team has been quite the headache for a few challenges." Basil explained.

The UNO game wasn't even over and Deadpool was definitely eating some more s'mores along with Pinstripe, actually doing their jobs of trying to be hater control by sitting next to each other and also next to the two demons, who were now mad for no reason.

"Wow, since we were you a cook?" Deadpool looked at his yellow card, the game having progressed a few turns.

"I know what s'mores are and plus..."

Squirrel Girl saw that Deadpool only had one more, since he put out a yellow 3.

"...we're both from the same universe."

Deadpool and Squirrel Girl were both looking at the ever thinking Coachman, who was just glaring at Dante with an obvious one...and then he dropped a plus 4.

"Man, life sucks."

Rock had twelve cards now.

"I doubt it!" Coachman grinned, only having two more.

*Pinstripe's confessional*

He was finally relieved.

"Damn it, I don't want these two to ruin the team because they are both badass in...practically opposite ways, I'm not even gonna pull up a cliche!"

*Confessional cut*

More than a few turns later...

...things were a bit less good, as the two demons were next to each other again...and were glaring at each other again, most of the rest already gone from the game thanks to Yumeko double-checking the cards and...Rock was finally released from the painful game.

"It's finally over! It's over!" Rock shouted. "...I'm gonna cry."

Dante, Coachman, Squirrel Girl and Miko were the only ones and it immediately-

"So...you got gold." Dante said. "No big bones, no bones and no meat."

"And that is fine! We have enough food for...eating." Coachman said.

-went into a silent moment, these four still invested in the game, Miko genuinely grinning at the play that was about to happen...with it being Dante's turn again.

*Squirrel Girl's confessional*

She looked at Monkey Joe and Tippy Toes.

"I think this UNO thing was a bad idea, but someone has to bring more peace and nothing's more peaceful that a mean card game! We tried together is what matters."

The squirrels were not excited.

"Also, this place is a different kind of cursed and you know what, I'm ready for whatever curses comes upon me!"

*Confessional cut*


Ah back to the other team that were trying their very best to handle night time in this strange place and it was very obvious that Tanjiro and the other two were dealing with the Boney Island classics, even if the tents were somewhat protected by the very well-built fence.

"Dude, we were just out here!" Riley shouted. "Also, the fuck kind of animals are these!"

"The type of animals that would kill us?!" Nicole just punch a wooly beaver in the face. "We were just out for food!"

"...This show is crazy, nigga!" Riley shot a wooly beaver. "You been here the whole time!"

"I'm talking about the endangered species!"

Nicole quite literally knocked out the beaver without missing a beat and a meaty punch that tore its own soul out, as the other teammates were scared...and so were the beavers that just left the teams' space.

The tents being somewhat protected was pretty obvious, as they were quite the solid ones and also...kinda thin for obvious reasons.

"I'm glad that was over and plus, we got a ton of...wooly beaver meat?" Ryuko asked. "I'm gonna assume it might taste terrible."

"Don't assume, it could be awesome!" Tanjiro shouted. "Plus, these are freaky big."

"Still, you want to eat a beaver?" Ryuko asked, balking at the thought.

"Dude, what else do we have and we still need to make sure that we win." Scott Pilgrim just took a massive cut from the beaver.

A few hours later, when the sun was actually done and the cooks were clearly trying their best to cook a whole new species of meat, there was a lot to actually go around...and the reception was quite positive for a lot of the contestants and a bit negative for others.

"EWWWWWWWWWW-" Yuri screamed, seeing Heavy take a bite.

"Calm down, it is good meat." Heavy said.

"Shut up!"

Yuri then took a good bite out of the cooked meat.

"Just because Coachman is still here, doesn't mean you get to be super mad or anything...trust me, he always does some crazy stuff to avoid elimination." Muscle Man stated. "Also, you ever tasted beaver?"

"Yeah...I'm glad you distracted me because it sucks just a little bit." Yuri just shrugged, the karate spunkster just getting through it.

Muscle Man, Heavy, Catalina, Samus and Ryuko all appreciated some good Boney Island meat...as Yuri and Bayonetta looked at the endangered meat with a maddened look.

"...Is there something else?" Bayonetta asked. "Because none of you can cook nearly as good as Nicole and she is not much of a great cook."

"Yeah, what she said."

"Actually forget that, I found a bunch of things."

She picked some good old baked beans.

"No way, that really does suit you."

*Bayo's confessional*

She just picked out the baked beans.

"At least Dante's a bit of survivor with these kind of foods, but I don't know how he could really stomach these. Chris really did give Dante's team a bone and for once, I would like to try that kind of bone out."

She confessed, having a real beaver meat moment.

"...We've been through half a day, so I bet I could stuff his mouth if he wanted to!" She grinned. "Dante's definitely a pizza fiend."

*Reg's confessional*

The robot was eating the Boney meat happily.

"For meat cooked from a very disgusting animal, it could be way worse, but Nicole and Tails came in handy again. So, what am I gonna do...I wish I knew that, but Tails and I are definitely a pair."

*Confessional cut*


The next day, things were a bit weird on the Foxes' side because of course they are and more importantly, the Capybaras definitely noticed something.

The sun, of course, had just about risen.

Mostly because of Samus, Tanya, Sokka, Lowain and Joseph waking up early to scout out the other team and they noticed one different thing and they were not surprised at a coachman's, a paragraph-writing mercenary's and a demon hunter's open tent, seeing the obvious.

"...Damn, man, that's a free win right there. The last three wins were real close, even if they didn't look it." Joseph grinned, being a bit too loud. "Now that's a free win."

"You know you could shut up for a second, I'm tired as heck, dripless and certainly feeling a little bit fucked up." Lowain said. "But I'm not gonna get it for you."

"Same to you...furry man, but how the fuck?"

"Wanna guess, bro, I still got ten dollars."

"Guys, don't wake the rest of the people up. I just want to keep my sword and my boomerang lookin' good." Sokka bragged, yawning a bit. "Plus, you never know with these three."

Lowain and Joseph just chuckled silently, as Samus just shrugged with Tanya actually nodded towards Sokka's statement for one reason.

"Let's just say, he's having some trouble." Tanya asked.

"How-"

"Yo, yo, yo, it's actually the first day of Boney survival...scratch that, you're really only halfway through the first day!" Chris announced. "Trust me, dudes, if you didn't have a good sleep, that's on you! Campers, just...be careful, 'cause this season might get cancelled!"

It wouldn't be out of Chris' wheelhouse to guilt trip the people that he was essentially making an experiement on, as the five of them groaned...along with the thirty-five other people that were currently asleep.

"-Chris just has to do that." Sokka complained, emoting real seriously. "Bruh, how do you know?"

Lowain and Joseph just silently chuckled at the random 'Bruh'.

"He just does stuff like that...sometimes." Tanya answered. "This is probably one of those times."

*Mai's confessional*

The girl ninja was starting to get a bit tired.

"I swear there's times when Coachman wins us or loses us the challenge and for our team's sake, I hope it is not one of those times."

*Mikasa's confessional*

She didn't care particularly for the man.

"Day two of the greastest alliance of all time and I have to pick up the leader from whatever stupid stuff he did. Probably got drunk and didn't care."

*Confessional cut*

Dante and Deadpool just woke up and ready for some more action, the two of them were genuinely happy to just have each other's back, feeling pretty refreshed.

"I'm glad we're ahead of the curve!" Deadpool exclaimed. "This chapter's about to get real."

"That's great and all and I still have no idea what he's talking about-" Dante wanted to finish that sentence with a smile.

These two walked knee deep into...a very interesting place, clearly there being the Disney Villain of the day lying down asleep and also, their teammate was just around another guy.

They were in a notably big clearing in Boney Island, covered with sunshine and all of that good stuff that was tinted purple-ish for no apparent reason at all, Dante and Deadpool just surprise at this place, but knowing better than to make some funny comment about the man's taste.

These two walked up in confidence, slowly walking up to...the empty space, but not exactly at it, the duo weren't really smiling yet despite the apparent excitement from the merc with the mouth.

Creeping up the seemingly inviting space, they stopped to see that there was another guy...a massive man with wacked out purportions, wearing dark purple suit with a pink cravat, purple hair and big cheeks that disguised a big evil, that wasn't very well hidden and no-one knew who he-

"BIG JACK HORNER!" Deadpool shouted. "THE GUY FROM THE MOVIE!"

"Oh god, it's...what?" Jack Horner was just plain confused, as Coachman woke up. "What movie."

What indeed, as Coachman looked like he could care less but still barely cared regardless.

Chris just pinched his own nose.

"You know what, I'm not excited to see him! But man, he's going to make the best TV in this thing!"


To be continued in the third part-

-the vile talents of the bizarre, yet simple Coachman & the amazing magical power of the dead inside Jack Horner, is coming up next in the next part and maybe, the final part if subwayguy gets his things in order.

Alright, alright, DP, just calm down for a second, I kinda forget some things in the process of writing chapters, but I'm not that forgetful really.

And plus, bonding...not the rarest moment in this season, but coming in short bursts throughout a good chunk of the season, so that's something.

...

...

Dante and Deadpool are about to make some old villains do things or something, idk?

Rikkisnake, you're finally up to date with the FFN.net people

Chapter 111: Episode 25-3: Shifting Purples

Summary:

Jack Horner deals with the Coachman.
Two entirely different people that don't like Pinocchio for very different reasons.
Both arguably just as evil in opposite ways.

Oh yeah, there's also some monsters in the camping challenge, you should watch out for that!

Chapter Text

Total Drama X: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 25: Your Average Camp
Part 3: Shifting Purples.

Jack Horner, Dante and Deadpool all share their one-liner capability, being stuck in one area and more importantly, the firepower to have a good battle!

Oh yeah, Coachman's there too for obvious reasons actually, since he did get "kidnapped" for the gold and also, the rest of the campers are doing their own thing of surviving...except for a certain few.

Like the Capybaras, who got cut out of the previous chapter entirely and are about to do the same as the other team, which was trying to get each other on the same side with a whole assortment of contestants that kinda learned something!

Like how they kinda don't want to work with everybody on the same team, but only some dudes.

Memeking: I'm gonna be honest, Jack Horner's just here for the good stuff. (Plus, he's a good villain!)

1602jaw: You know what they say, can't make a chapter without typing a few dozen words in a minute! (Also, he is quite similar to Coachman...and also very different in those differing areas.)


In the purple area with no name...

...Deadpool did Deadpool things to "Big" Jack Horner, as everyone in the general area was confused and Coachman woke up like shit, clearly looking like a rock with stubble.

"You know, the Puss in Boots movie!" Deadpool shouted.

"...Isn't it-"

Dante knew better than to stop a fanboy moment.

"-Forget it."

"I watched that kind of stuff and it was hype!"

Deadpool didn't know better than to piss off Jack Horner, as Dante was about to do some classic hunting where people may cry to the big purple-haired man himself...who was wielding the classic.

Excalibur with a rock and he wasn't breaking a sweat.

"...Wait, what's your name? Big Jack Horner?" Dante had a smirk. "Damn, you're definitely big in two different ways, wide and tall."

"I thought you walked up without an diss considering you got white hair, a black shirt and a terrible look all around, Dante!" Jack shouted, excited to use his random magical bullshit. "You better make your move."

Deadpool took a picture for posterity sake and Coachman was fuckin' fuming, as he woke up to another battle of collector's magic against demon music and didn't even get time to eat some pie...in the morning.

And obviously...

...the merc with the mouth went up to his confused teammate.

"Are you okay?" Deadpool casually asked.

"YES and it's...too early in the morning!" Coachman screamed, before calming down. "...I am fine, he just dragged me in my sleep."

"Yeah, that's not okay, dude. Take it for me, not an okay situation."

Dante and Jack were kinda going to town on the fight that could never happen in canon and they'd hate it to not happen, since Dante threw down an epic combo on Jack Horner, complete with a few kicks to the magic nerd CEO's gut...and sent him down on the ground to see that...

...Jack Horner was knocked down and he was about to put the sword down on the big fat man and like that, he got pounded like a pancake for a second there.

But he got back up with some damage, as the demon hunter was looking to his "friend" to escape and Jack Horner held the rock on a sword without any issue.

"Make your move, buddy." Dante shrugged.

"Don't worry, it's gonna hurt." Jack emphasised the rock-on-a-Excalibur thing, as he immediately swung for Dante's own face.

He didn't really care that much, as the demon hunter knew that any swing from some random demon would harm him more...but it did hurt a bit and threw him back a notable distance.

Coachman just slammed Dante onto the ground for seemingly no reason, but it was actually very obvious for one reason.

"I get it, you're mad that you got kidnapped, chill out." Dante said, dodging a wand shot.

And another one, as Dante ducked with style.

"Why are you even here?" Coachman asked. "You would think that I would not like you of all people to come here. Also, he's not likely to do anything to me."

"Yeah, he just dragged you out here for compliments." Dante remarked with a smirk. "Come on, I mean who else would willingly..."

"Willingly what..."

Deadpool decided to jump in and he managed to get a pretty good hole in his torso, as Jack Horner was looking like he had won the Olympics, Dante just looked surprised but nevertheless got up and Coachman was horrified...that the hole even started healing.

"Yeah, let's not do this for a second! Because..."


"...these Capybaras are definitely going wild!"

Riley, Heavy and Muscle Man were definitely going wild and definitely not pranking a few dudes, as chuckling as Samurai Jack got some of that paint on his own gi.

"Oh shit, this is funny." Riley whispered. "My man's gonna need to wash that."

"Bro, you get it! This man's going to laugh." Muscle Man said. "Russian dude."

"Bruh, he has a name-"

"I won't tell you my name, so you can call me Russian dude, but I am Heavy Weapons Guy!"

These three were actually smiling quietly and laughing like hyenas, so it was not that surprising when Samurai Jack turned around to see them in the bush, being displeased.

Riley and Heavy knew better than to say...

"You've been pranked, bro! That stuff's gonna wash off." Muscle Man declared, as Samurai Jack just looked around.

"Okay."

The samurai realised that the prank was half-baked, still not pleased about the stain in his kimono.

*Riley's confessional*

"Why is this samurai guy so serious! Who the hell are you trying to fool, you're just a boring nigga with a ton of shit that you gotta deal with...and a badass nigga, too. I ain't just insulting him!" He shouted without any missed beats.

"...He ain't from the hood, though."

*Heavy's confessional*

The 'Russian dude' was just laughing.

"I thought pranks were funny, but green man got pranked himself. Ah, this is weird show with weird people!"

And then he continued laughing.

*Confessional cut*

With that weapons-grade unfunny joke, the first real day of camping started off quite weird for obvious reasons, since a lot of them rarely talked with each other and like any good season of Survivor, it's chock full of interesting...strategies.

Or for the layman, "trying to kill the Foxes' non-existent morale."

"Hah, Iori!"

Kyo just shouted to see if Iori would actually respond, as he was trying to get the best of breakfast that included messing with his best rival, who was looking well-rested and fairly evil with that smile.

And he promptly got ignored by Iori, who ate some...thing.

The brown-haired fighter of fire still sat down on the warm patch of grass, looking at Bayonetta and Terry Bogard, who gave some forced smiles at his mockery attempt.

"Yagami, your strategy is as angry as you are! Which means it's dumb!" Kyo decided for another go.

"Kusanagi, this breakfast is fine! You're also fine!" Iori yelled, biting a weird-feeling bread.

Kyo just chuckled, as a few of his teammates felt a little something about his failed insult and some of them decided to speak, embarrassed from the prank attempt that Samurai Jack shook off.

"Bruh, what are you doing?" Muscle Man said. "You should've told me."

"I don't even hate him, I just want to mess with his stupid ass." Kyo shrugged.

"Man, you should have asked me, I know how to do that."

"...Should I want to do that? He's definitely not with Coachman."

These two were just trying to figure out the best prank and others...

"So, do you like weird tricks or what?" Joseph asked. "Check this out."

Cassie was real interested in Joseph's crackling and sparkling straw, flashing with energy that was seemingly borne from the man's...coolness, seeing it harden and then it was hard as any fork end.

"But that's not all..."

Joseph wanted to finish off strong, so he threw the straw at a tree that had nothing on it.

Nothing on it but a squirrel that had its unlucky day, as it dropped to the ground.

"...OH NO!"

"That's really impressive how you can do that to a squirrel." Cassie Cage said with some apprehensiveness. "...Don't do that to other squirrels."

"I don't want to do that to squirrels! I'm not evil or anything!"

"...Okay, then."

Someone may have heard the squirrel conversation, as Squirrel Girl was a little bit miffed at the event, even if the two of them didn't notice her.

Joseph and Cassie saw that Muscle Man and Kyo were trying to do some moves towards a few of the Foxes' members, since this was more of a chill challenge compared to...most of 'em, slowly inching towards the two guys.

"Hey, bros, what's good?" Muscle Man asked, trying to make his next epic prank.

"This challenge, actually...which is weird." Cassie shrugged. "Usually there would be some wild twist to make it dangerous."

"I don't know why you think this challenge is awesome. We just fought a bear, nothing crazy." Muscle Man casually stated, as Cassie and Kyo slowly realised that this guy enjoyed the BS. "I want to see what Chris has got!"

"WAIT, NO!" Kyo yelled.

"Don't say it-" Cassie may have said more, but...

*Chris' place*

The host had the biggest shit-eating grin.

"I would be lying if I didn't say that this challenge was going to be chill compared to the one where demons showed up, but it's still quite the crazy one!"

Chris and Chef Hatchet looked down at their secret thing to make it harder (read: more enjoyable for the two of them.)

"Most of these guys just don't know it yet!"

*Place cut*

And Cassie was back.

"-Chris probably just wants to be relaxed for whatever he's going to throw at us." Cassie said. "You've seen the 24 other challenges, this ain't going to be different."

"Honestly, that's fine by me!" Joseph declared.

"Why are you guys excited for one of those challenges? It's usually bullshit." Cassie complained loudly.

"Because we can handle that kind of stuff!" Kyo shouted, as his flames were cooking. "And we have to win the challenge, so this is right up my alley."

"I hope you're right."

*Joseph's confessional*

The JoJo of the 1930s just looked at the camera.

"Man, this challenge is kinda boring...I wonder if I could guess what the next guy's going to say?"

He looked around the confessional that only had one space.

"I bet he's gonna say that Chris really is trying to scare us with his words and that he's not scared."

*Tanjiro's confessional*

The demon slayer wanted to shout something.

"I wonder if Chris is trying to scare us with his words or not, because I am not scared of anything that this guy's going to do! I've got my sister-"

He then felt something weird, as he suddenly stopped speaking.

And stared to hear that Joseph laughed.

"...No way, Joseph figured me out! That's nice!"

He wasn't even mad.

*Confessional cut*

"Man, these contestants are really asking for it! Okay, but these guys should be careful with their own words!" Chris announced. "And as for Dante and the gang..."


"...these dudes are still fighting the distracting guy that just came in here!"

Back at...the purple zone, because it wasn't even marked on any Boney Island map, Dante and Jack Horner were having some fun time fighting each other, the former carrying his epic sword into some stabs that kinda hit where it hurts and the latter shooting some magic that a certain Goku-lookalike wielded.

Some of that stuff that hit Dante where it kinda hurts.

"Gonna be honest, you're not much of a solo guy." Dante stated, seeing that Jack Horner...

...was looking quite a bit worse for wear.

"Yeah, but I stopped caring after I died."

"...What?" Dante's exasperation was as bored as...nothing else, really.

"You're a zombie!" Deadpool yelled, as Jack raised an eyebrow. "...Or not a zombie, but an undead sorta fella."

"I'm not gonna stop you calling me undead, I'm definitely dead inside. Not even a zombie, 'cause I can do this!" Jack just pulled out the phoenix. "Still works!"

Dante just casually avoided the literal line of fire, as he was skulking around to try and stop this Jack dude from winning against him, as Coachman was being ignored…

...besides by Deadpool.

"I was doing running commentary, which the readers didn't get to see, but you saw it and honestly, Dante deserves his time to shine!" Deadpool exclaimed, his voice still not affected.

"...I still have no idea what your words means." Coachman genuinely got up for the third time, still a little bit tired of Jack's bullshit.

And there was more fight for half an hour until Jack Horner legitmately got tired of Dante's combat stuff and...also generally tired, as the demon hunter was smirking at the end of the fight.

"This guy thinks he is cool, which he is not...maybe!" Jack shouted. "I have enough of this awesome magic and I'm trying to get the small goal of getting all of the magic in the world...even afted I'm dead and this guy just shows up, eats pizza and decides that I'm nothing because he's really good with some epic demon sword..."

Dante just put the sword back.

"...for the record, you're not stronger than Puss In Boots, by the way."

"Touche, you haven't really kicked my ass...man, you're...just a weird guy." Dante shrugged. "Nevertheless, you did stop me from making this challenge win!"

"Pffft, you don't even have any good magic. And gold, which he actually stole."

"Yeah, Coachman, you better solve that problem." Dante said. "I'm going to actually win the challenge, so see ya!"

"Later, annoying guy."

With that end to the awkward battle between Dante and Jack Horner, the demon hunter was out and...Deadpool had much better thjings to do than nothing, so he and Mikasa was just keeping watch on the coachman himself.

Who was stepped right where Dante was, which...

*Coachman's confessional*

"So, Dante shows up and messes with what I do...which is becoming regular at this point and well, this Jack Horner really is quite the magic lover and also, apparent pie man..."

He chuckled.

"...I could still win the challenge, convince the purple-haired man that it was fake gold and then prove myself worthy to that ungrateful team! And for the record, I also have nothing to do...like Dante."

He looked like he could care less, but didn't want to.

*Confessional cut*

"Are those your friends?" Jack asked. "Because it sounds like they hate you, which I don't really...and that gold kept me from getting another piece of magic stuff, thank you!"

Jack Horner still had his wand out by the way, as the classic villain was just wondering what the fuck he was talking about and why he even remotely cared about that gold.

"Then what is your problem? Do you just want to kill me?" Coachman asked, genuinely tired of this guy.

"Maybe...definitely, but you would do that if you weren't on this show!" Jack Horner shouted.

The missing beat that allowed the other fellas to notice something awkward, as Deadpool and Mikasa stared at the two old man, one of which was glaring and the other was just grinning with his magic wand.

"I also know that you're a Pinocchio hater."

Coachman looked shocked.

"...You know, context clues and seeing you talk about that wooden guy like you hate him after I said his name." Jack Horner said. "I mean, I really could take your place on this season."

"NOT REALLY-"

Coachman put on the facade of being composed back on.

"-you know, you shouldn't just

*Mikasa's confessional*

The titan slayer was one stop

"...Yeah, this guy is practically dead."

*Confessional cut*

"I'm going to be honest! I've finally got the obstacles to any good camping trip at the ready...to ruin these guys' challenge!" Chris had to laugh. "It's time, Chef!"

Chef Hatchet kinda smashed the button.

"Do you think it's broken?"

The button went up, as Chef depressed it.

"Good because there's still campers to mess around with!"


With the announcement being heard by approximately zero percent of the campers, both teams were still trying to take the time to socalise and that included Azula...

...who had a weird reception.

"Hey guys, Coachman's being an weirdo." Dante shrugged. "Nothing I can do about it."

"There is something you can do about it, obviously, yet you haven't done it...quite ridiculous!" Azula shouted. "Especially with our lack of winning."

"That is absolutely true, but the benefit is that if we lose and manage to throw that villain off of his mark, we should be able to eliminate him. It simply is that easy, but-" Basil started his point, as the mouse had his jacket off.

"-we're going to lose more members, which sucks ass...unlike this conversation that's been going down with the babes and the other women!" Dante bragged. "Yeah, what's your favourite thing."

"Winning over challenges and of course, making fun of my brother." Azula said. "Hopefully, we can do the first thing, like we should."

"That can be arranged, just don't bring it up again." Basil stated. "Besides, Chris has probably set us up with some monster or other dangerous animal to make our lives harder."

"I'm pretty sure that it was guaranteed, but all we need to do is make sure that the animals only go to the other team, considering our losses against them." Azula just dropped that strategy on the rest of the team...

...who wasn't super receptive of the callous strategy that was essentially letting the other team just die, minus a bunch of people that were on this show.

"I don't get it...but the other team probably could beat whatever Chris has in store." Mai agreed with Azula. "Besides, they're not going to die, they are way stronger than us combined."

"Yeah, but the thinking behind that is kinda villainous and messed up!" Uraraka shouted. "Maybe we should not do that!"

"What else do we have?" Azula asked immediately. "I doubt that considering who is gone, we would do better."

"Come on, it's like-"

The whole team may have been in a better mood, but that distorted roars from some animals that clearly signified it was some experiement or some robot animals, definitely stopped the discussion right then and there.

*Basil's confessional*

The mouse had it with Chris.

"Of all things...is Chris McLean some kind of mad scientist or something else because no reasonable man, mouse or whatever else has time to do this...let alone for a competition about surviving some dramatics!" He complained. "...This man has to be a villain outside of this."

*Confessional cut*

The Foxes were obviously not the only ones that were spooked.

"Not again, these niggas have got to stop making us dealing with freaky animals or robots or some other type of crazy stuff!" Riley complained, ready to get real with some nunchucks.

"At some point, you've gotta realise that all of the challenges are us dealing with crazy stuff...and we already fought some animals!" Lowain bragged.

All of the team were either ready to fight or ready to use their skills to scare any freaky thing that was about to cut them down, some of them way more able to do so than others.

Mostly because Tanjiro, Samurai Jack and Terry were really feeling it today with their fists and spirits aflame with saviour energy, slowly inching forwards towards the potential threat...the three of them including a few more strong fellas going unabated towards the potential source of another distorted roar.

Samus, Nicole and Ryuko still had plenty of righteous rage that needed to be contained and they were about swing on some random mutated animal for that to be even quelled.

With the seven of them together (Scott Pilgrim just ran out of nowhere.), dealing with the nuclear leftovers wasn't going to be hard at all, skalking towards a certain point on Boney Island, being the hill that contained those same flowers that blocked some people.

"...Wait, what does these do again?" Ryuko asked.

"Make an invisible wall like some kinda game." Terry answered, as Ryuko just looked quite carefully.

Ryuko just kinda chopped up the flowers and nothing happened...

...until Scott Pilgrim picked it up and realised something, as he kinda waved the flower around and saw that she was getting pushed.

"Hello, guys, what's going on! Uh, weird flower keeps on pushing you-" Scott said, trying to be casual and failing.

"Bruh, this is not really that funny! Stop fucking around or-"

Ryuko was slowly getting moved backwards, as Scott was just walking forward.

"-You know what?"

"Wait...oh shit."

Ryuko and Scott proceeded to have an epic chase that started off in strange fashion due to the white-ish flower that seemingly blocked his path and ended up with him getting swung on, even if he could defend with his sword.

While that epic chase scene should have been the focus, Samus also picked it up and realised that it had some weird-ass effects.

*Samus' confessional*

The bounty hunter was not excited.

"I did promise Snake and his alliance of men that I'd be solely focused on winning this thing, but this flower is kinda ridiculous even compared to the parasite that literally copied me." She emphasised. "How does this thing even push only people back, but not plants! I should probably get this to somebody, but Chris doesn't care."

*Confessional cut*

As for Samus and the other five, they were quickly realising that they were not done Monster Huntin' and no, the capitalization was for a reason, since...

...you know...

...Rathalos, a big dragon-esque wyvern with red and grey scales around the harder parts of the heads and the wing bones, an cream-coloured underbelle with black markings on both wings and not looking pleased to be on Boney Island, was just in their way of danger.

"Not the monsters again! Chris, why do you like danger so much?" Tanjiro shouted.

"Goddamn, from the video-" Scott stated, before Ryuko just slapped him hard.

*Scott's confessional*

The ginger Canadian was internally freaking out, a far cry from his cool exterior.

"I mean I heard of Monster Hunter, but I was not ready to be a monster hunter before this competition and now...I'm way more ready than ever!" Scott declared, pulling out his other sword. "...Wait, do they get armour?"

*Confessional cut*


In other news, the Foxes were about to get the same treatment that the Capybaras of having a bunch of fellas from Monster Hunter invade to make up for the challenge where Kipo got eliminated...which actually rung fresh in the minds of some of the players.

And also, Azula, Dante, Pit and Pinstripe were actively taking up their weapons since Deadpool could break the fourth wall and tell them about his sexiness and also pulled out a Monster Hunter manual.

Out of his butt.

"Serious question, since Deadpool just got here at stupid speeds, where is he?" Pit asked. "He can't just give the manual to a game and get outta here!"

"He can, he's genuinely insane!" Pinstripe yelled. "And so is my friend, goddamn!"

"That is not much of a compliement...but he does have the right priority." Azula stated, lighting a fire in her hands. "Besides, if we win, Coachman will survive."

"Yeah, I hope he does." Pinstripe honestly said.

*Coachman's tired confessional*

He heard the roars that were a bit too close for comfort.

"Oh god...I wonder what my team's doing to whatever's in that forest, which is hopefully killing it with kindness, food and their own powers. Aside from the gold that's definitely going to be kept by me, the stupid plan of getting all of the magic in the world, I like him...not as a friend, not as a lover, not even as a conversationlist..."

He turned into the camera.

"I like him because he's a funny man!"

*Confessional cut*

Jack Horner was just talking about pies technically, while Coachman just couldn't be more "trying to not laugh" if he tried.

"You know how those pies are made? By killing, baby, taking the berries from the trees and them cutting them down because that's how the world runs! You should know!"

Coachman just rolled his eyes...and smiled.

"Come on, no 'slicing some wood' off moments, taking down your pie rivals by taking their land and then just taking their wife!" Jack shouted. "Do you know how many wives hated that I said I didn't like them!"

"...All of them, Jack?"

"Yeah, Coachman, any woman can't compare to all of the magic in the world and some other magic as well!" Jack exclaimed, as Coachman wasn't sure what he was talking about. "Like I said, still can kill you."

"That's great and all, but I do not care to talk about what I do. You know, standard Mafia type stuff and the like." Coachman's obviously tired smile faded. "Besides, I could also turn you into...something unholy."

"Cool! You wanna talk about being like Dante..."

Coachman's displeased face had gotten a stronger frown.

"...Yeah, I don't care! You can turn things into donkeys, just like Dante turns demons into dead demons! You two have white hair, big egos and have turned into women!" Jack shouted. "Yeah, I've kinda seen this show, what's wrong?"

"A lot of things...like you being here."

Jack Horner had done what he needed to do, as Coachman was positively fuming with the epic carnage that had been playing in the background for the past minute, probably to do with some serious Monster Hunting that some of the stronger players were doing.

"I was gonna kill you, but I can't. So, you better roast me." Jack Horner said, starting to get serious. "Or I'm going to make you lose the challenge and make it your fault!"

"...I suggest you try that kind of stuff with me!" Coachman just got up. "Or I will turn ya into a donkey and legitmately skin you!"

"Thanks, I'm gonna be evil now-"

And then the Coachman stole another bunch of gold.

*Jack Horner's magical confessional*

The purple-haired magic lover villain just hopped into his own magic-made confessional.

"Man, how am I going to make sure that guy suffers more than he already does because I love me a bit of suffering. Also, what actually is his problem, I want to know what his deal is...aside from the stuff that make him looks bad!"

*Confessional cut*


The Foxes were having their fair share of problems dealing with the small Monster Hunter...monsters, as almost everyone was back at the station and having trouble with the random-ass bunch of mutated palicos, which were green, bigger and were generally evil-looking.

"How many of these are there?" Uraraka asked. "These guys are starting to freak me out!"

"I'm going to assume more than a few." Basil answered, clearly trying to think of a way to deal with another one of Chris' experiements.

Uraraka was definitely reminded a little bit of the Nomus, monsters with quirks...and then one of the palicos shot some more ice, as Pit basically threw some arrows at them.

Him and Uraraka were working their best to deal with these freaky things, the latter trying to make sure that they weren't really harmed.

"Since when was he a scientist?" Pit asked, as Uraraka made one of the palicos float. "AHHH!"

"AHHH!"

While those two were screaming, Dante was struggling to kill them...which was weird since they were both smaller and weaker than a lot of the campers on the Foxes...

...Azula didn't even care as she was flaming , Mystique Sonia just tied another one up with some random rope, Pinstripe had his own slightly torn-up fists, Deadpool was...

"No way, you're the freaky cute thing that I've been looking for!" Deadpool shouted. "...And I really did not say chimichanga lot, so that's chimi-changing for this little guy!"

...yeah.

"You can't just do that, dude!" Miko was back on Ally. "Chimichangas are kinda lame...maybe!"

"This guy doesn't count!"

Deadpool's arms may have been bitten, but his spirit wasn't hit.

*Miko's confessional*

You've never seen Miko and Ally in the same confessional, huh?...

"You know what, I've never had a chimichanga before and if I had one, it still wouldn't be a better name than Ally, who I can just summon due to weird stuff! Still though, Deadpool's still cool taking in a crazy animal as a pet."

*Squirrel Girl's confessional*

She was...a squirrel negotiatior.

"Come on, Chimichanga's going to have to share the same spot as you many guys and Deadpool and animals don't go super well, especially crazy animals, so play nice please!"

She heard the contentious squeaks of her own squirrels.

"...Yeah, how the heck are we going to do this? We're in the same alliance, so we can talk awesome!"

*Confessional cut*

The hosts were back at the commentator's booth that was just a very well-shielded area for them to drop some major traps and be shitters.

"Yeah, hahahahahahaha, these guys are really monster fighting now and whoever's going to win this is gonna need a few hits on those freaky animals!" Chris shouted, as the monsters were wreaking havoc. "Chef?"

"We're outta monsters and you're not gonna send me over there!"

"True, Chef...you've still got the finish line!"

Dante and Deadpool was just looking at each other for some reason, as there was a lot of shit being thrown from the campers that were either trying something and dirt from the mean, mean palicos.

They could definitely handle it, but where were they coming from?

Who the heck really cares because Deadpool was more into protecting his own pet from ten minutes ago and Dante was literally trying to catch them with ease...sword on hand to help him.

"Dude, you need to handle Chimichanga properly or else you're gonna lose him!" Dante told him. "But I could catch him."

"Yeah and look at that, Coachman's back in business." Deadpool said. "Chimichanga, you've gotta meet this guy!"

"I doubt it..."

While they were talking and taking down the fucked up palicos, Coachman was given an look of utter disappointment even with the decent amount of gold that he was carrying.

"Bah, these things should be dead somewhere!" He complained, whipping the fear out of the palicos. "And I still can't believe that I got more gold."

"I am glad that you decided to abandon the challenge to get some more gold. Really sealing your fate in that way." Azula just had to say it. "That being said, you can make yourself useful!"

Coachman quite literally flamed one of them.

*Azula's confessional*

She finally put that Fire Nation to good use.

"At this point in this long game, you really have to think about who to eliminate besides throwing Coachman off his own game...since aside from Miko and potentially Basil, there really isn't much of a clear elimination...aside from Deadpool's combination of being unpredictable and having a fair set of skills." She answered. "Of course, if that idiot Sokka gets eliminated, I will celebrate by burning a Water Tribe heirloom!"

*Confessional cut*


Palico smashing aside, Uraraka and Pit were fumbling only a little bit with the mutated palicos and Deadpool's own dealings...were still much worse than whatever the fuck the Capybaras had.

They were far from chill and they were packing monster killers all around with about half of the team glaring the hell out of Rathalos when it had landed...which was good.

Rathalos tore up on the smooth hill and the sharpest of the trees around said hill, burning up some people who could definitely handle it...and still hated it.

"Samus, why are you suited up?" Nicole asked. "I can handle this, my kids have stupid destructive power!"

"Why are you talking badly about your kids?" Samus asked, charging up an epic shot. "We've got much bigger things with destructive power."

"...Oh yeah."

Nicole just wanted a conversation, but she could only burn a hole in one of the wings of the main monster of the Monster Hunter series and it was in a perfect place too...

...since these teammates were packing.

"Gonna be honest, I'm kinda disappointed in the big guys...but these guys still have to wake up to get towards the finish line, which is somewhere else! Let's just say, I hope they have their map intact!"

Chris laughed, ready to trip up these campers for the...25th time this season.


To be continued in the fourth and final part, where both the messed up Rathalos and Palico combo kinda dies and hopefully, the actual chapter ends the challenge and the eliminations are kinda weird thanks to someone getting sick of Coachman.

Believe it or not, it's not Chris and it's not the other campers.

Chapter 112: Episode 25-4: Grass Grows, Monsters Mow

Summary:

Hey...
...so, there's a legit Monster Hunter monster and some mutated palicos in the way of the second day of the challenge and...
...a bit of a goose chase for the final day of the challenge, for the finish line.
...yeah, some people are either gonna be mad or surprised.

Chapter Text

Total Drama X: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 25: Your Average Camp
Part 4: Grass Grows, Monsters Mow!

That episode title, the one thing that practically sets up the carnage going on in Boney Island is now officially true in the most ironic sense, just like Regular Show ain't any regular show!

Speaking of regular, Azula might have more problems that she'd think she would have and also, Coachman has problems that have nothing to do with elimination and the Capybaras realise that they're not as together as they thought...

...hell, they may be very divided in the opposite way that the Foxes are divided.

1602jaw: Gonna be honest, I don't really want to reveal it just yet becaus e you should read the chapter, but you might be disappointed! I'm glad you liked Jack Horner's interpretation in this previous part...and he might be back for more.


With the Capybaras solving their problems with the monster hunting and carrying a ton of weapons for anything that came their way and a Rathalos was just one of them to them.

Even if some of the campers actually took the brunt of the damage that the somewhat off-screen battle had, finally taking advantage of the downed dragon that Nicole brung.

"AHHHHH!" Samurai Jack screamed, as he cut the dragon's head...slightly.

There was a certain satisifaction that didn't come onto Tanjiro's face and Samurai Jack's face...but almost the rest of the turquoise team's faces, as the dragon was down for the count.

"I can't believe it. It just got sent here by our host and then died...that's a terrible way to die!" Tanjiro shouted, as Samurai Jack looked at it. "Wait, is it going to disappear."

"Bro, you worry too much, nothing I can handle!" Muscle Man definitely felt his hot hand.

"I mean it-"

Tanjiro just saw his hand and held his mouth closed for some reason.

"-Yeah, it could disappear."

Rathalos was dying by a thousand cuts and these cuts weren't really weak ones either way, as he was getting tenderised by eight different people at once...

...it quite literally got pounded into oblivion, as the Capybaras were all surviving the dragon encounter with problems equally spread around some of the campers.

"Oh god, we beat dragon but at what cost? Maybe arm." Heavy casually said, being from a world where dying's just easy to get out of.

"Well, we survived...sorta." Riley angrily said. "Fuck this nigga Rathalos, fuck whatever hood he came from and man, this challenge is bullshit now."

"...I am not surprise."

A dying dragon caused a whole lot of injuries that most of them could actually shake off, even if Terry, Ryuko, Tanjiro and especially Samurai Jack were really feeling some of the burns that they got...which was surprisingly minor and still terrible for the morale of the Capybaras.

These twenty or so players just took parts of the dragon with the limbs that were working properly anyways, since they all walked slowly back to the camp that was looking a bit worse for wear.

Sure, there was tree branches in the tents now and the fence was...not one on their side, but they still had tents that stood up properly...maybe.

"Where the fuck are the medics, the people do need some healing!" Riley shouted. "Niggas really need to deal with the dragon!"

"Yeah, where is Medic! Should be here to do healing." Heavy's melachonly worked out, his arm really feelin' the pain. "...Why can Chris do monster hunting?"

"...Good question, man."

"That really is a good question, where would even find these, mutate them and just sic them on your own campers. Sounds like some Jigsaw-type mechanic if he was in the multiverse." Cassie stated, as she held her own arm to try and hold down on the outburn. "...I hope that's the only thing that Chris has."

"I've been around for..." Tails asked. "Oh my god, those guys could actually win."

Cassie, like the majority of the turquoise dragon-slayers that weren't carrying meat, definitely noticed that while the other team was getting fucked up by green edgy palicos, their tents were surprisingly intact and so were they.

*Samus' confessional*

The blonde bounty hunter wasn't mad, just understanding of the current situation.

"I guess that the first problem was that we won three times...which was just waiting to happen because both teams have some stupidly strong people, but I guess the streak was going to happen and the break of the streak was going to happen. The better question is why does have to hurt like this and why are their tents alright?!"

This fic was written weird, alright and also, she was tired of the Foxes' sudden comeback.

*Confessional cut*

Speaking of the Foxes, the tents were safe and the campers were getting more and more scratches by the second.

"Guys, I know they're palicos and whatnot, but did Chris have to ruin them?!" Miko yelled, still getting more scratches in here. "Does he have to do ruin everything."

"Uh, that's practically his motive. Make the worst challenges and put us through them!" Pinstripe shouted, swinging around some hard stick. "I know some people are gonna disagree with me."

"I'm not one of them." Miko just kicked another green palico away.

"I am, but this is just animal abuse for...no reason really." Mai said, trying to work with the palicos that came in swinging.

Surpisingly, Coachman was handling it ridiculously well, for animal abuse was part of his own forte and these things were swinging on every man and woman that existed within the Fiery Foxes, so he was whip-slapping those things to no tomorrow.

With a goddamn smile that showed he was breaking his-

"-Limits, alright, we get it, you like the Coachman, get real for a second. For the record, Chimichanga's under my acre so if don't mind if I swing for my cute green goblin-looking guy." Deadpool interrupted my epic diatribe to cut down another mutated palico...that wasn't his pet. "Anyways, you should stop, they are legit scared."

"Scared of me?" Coachman's grin still didn't stop the assault on the mutated palicos.

"Nah, you got a scary smile. Gotta give massive credit for that." Deadpool stated. "Also, they ran out a while ago."

"Oh...I could care less, but that was my comeback."

"And you still left the challenge for gold...in rather ridiculous fashion...and you also helped us...in ridiculous fashion. Honestly, you still don't impress me." Azula factually stated, still having a dead green palico in her own hand.

*Deadpool's epic evening confessional*

The merc with a mouth was about to use it.

With impunity, too.

"I'm gonna be honest, I may not be in an super-tight alliance and I'm not on the villains' side yet, but I'm starting to think that Azula really saw the Coachman as a not-to-do list because she's been playing his game and watching it like the Mario Movie, which is alright...because this is one epic game and I really kinda like watching it except I'm in the middle of it!"

He had to carry up his weirdo pet.

"And I got Chimichanga, a great advantage for cuteness, who is-NOT THE CONFESSIONAL-"

*Chris' confessional*

He was steaming mad about much.

"DUDE, NOT THE CONFESSIONAL CAMERA! Okay, I'm going to make sure that he's real about this one and also, that costs two hundred dollars...one bottle of hair gel, man." He yelled...in the comfort of the commentator's booth.

"Deadpool's all kinds of crazy, so I'm surprised that it didn't happen earlier." Chef just shrugged, trying to calm down the angry Chris.

*Confessional temporarily gone*


In the palico-filled team, some of them were watching the Capybaras with their several injuries since there wasn't nearly as many palicos that were attacking them as before.

"Oh no! The competition's getting too one-sided." Yumeko said. "Someone has to-"

"At this point, you've done several unholy things, sabotaging the other team when they are down is actually not bizarre." Crimson stated, finally making peace with a palico.

"But I'm not going to do that, I'm going to help them because then the competition would be unfair."

"...Good idea." Crimson just gave up on Yumeko's questionable reasoning. "Like, it's whatever."

Yumeko just didn't mind the goth's noncommital response...as she was thinking of ways to help the Capybaras, which were not many in number or many in care, since these remaining players were either done with the battle of the messed up palicos or wondered...

...who the hell are their teammates are?

Even with the intact tents and the lacking food, these guys wondered what other insane stuff that Coachman, Azula and especially Deadpool had been up to and since the latter still had the best pet in the season.

"I'm gonna be honest, there was a few too many people willing to kick the evilest cute things and plus, palicos are really good!" Miko shouted, coming from some experience. "I don't know about the green ones, but if anyone can use them it's...DP?"

"You know it." Deadpool's arm said it more than his words. "Chimichanga's gonna need some of that Wade TLC."

"Awwww..."

Miko then saw Chimichanga just spit out some bone.

"...but ewwwww!"

"Yeah, he's quite the disgusting dude."

Azula just rolled her eyes at the very deadly pet.

"I am not very surprised that you would get something like this and honestly, it could be useful in a lot of challenges, this one included." Azula stated. "I am not looking forward to voting out some more of our team if we lose, but I do not really care either."

"Good point, Azula. Chimichanga might just save our team." Deadpool scooted his way right over to Azula.

"...He won't. Not like a cannon to blast our enemies or even like that useless sword Sokka-"

"Eh, you're just afraid of taking a bet."

Azula just frowned at Deadpool's gung-ho-iness.

Coachman and Dante went back to their regularly-scheduled feuding problem, as these two were glaring right through an very uncomfortable Mikasa and Squirrel Girl, who was taking a bite out of the extra dragon remains of the Capybaras.

"You know, I'm glad we got free food and all, but..."

Squirrel Girl felt the power of the glare.

"...what happened to you, Coachman? You look like you went on some bizarre adventure!"

"It was not a bizarre adventure, more like a bizarre encounter of sorts. Tell them, you two." Mikasa diffused the glares. "Because if you don't, I'll make sure that you two look like stupid assholes."

Coachman and Dante genuinely just scoffed at Mikasa's boast.

*Mikasa's confessional*

The titan slayer was keeping it serious.

"I really could easily make them look terrible, because they both ended up on a stupid diversion, but I'd rather they would make themselves look terrible. I don't like my alliance leader, if you couldn't tell..."

*Miko's confessional*

The purple-haired gamer was a bit nervous.

"Who the heck is Jack Horner aside from some big guy with fat cheeks? Because he sounds like Coachman if he actually wanted to win instead of doing dumb stuff!"

*Confessional cut*

In the end, they looked like stupid douches anyways, so...

"I got kidnapped by this Jack Horner man who really though he could get some insight on me and like clockwork, Dante and Deadpool show up like idiots and fight him...for three hours. Honestly, I just wanted to talk to him to prove that he was nothing." Coachman told his side of the story. "And Dante stopped the fight, ran away and I had quite the discussion."

The other contestants genuinely raised an eyebrow.

"Unsurprisingly, we had our fair share of disagreements once it turned he was an bit of an idiot and like clockwork, I helped you people fend off those monsters...and brung them the pain that they deserve."

And then raised their eyebrows as high as they physically could.

"Dude, they were trying to kills us. Emphasis on kill!" Pit shouted.

"I know, I know." Coachman physically calmed down the angel. "Just...consider this my help."

"I get it's never too old to be edgy, but that's messed up...and cringe!"

Pit wasn't the only one that felt that The Coachman was as messed up as the man within his original story, as about half of the team wisely backed away from the sinister old man.

"...Look, guys, as much as I like to dunk on him, he made swift work of these evil short birdmen. And considering what this show is, they sure ain't gonna live happy lives in beautiful nature!" Pinstripe put his arguement.

"Believe it or not..."

Dante decided to pipe up, trying to ease the tension for once.

"...that's a good point."

*Dante's confessional*

He just pushed his hands out to calm down his "hot" take.

"Yeah, the sky's falling and the pizza's out of stock, but come on...these palicos probably had some mad science experiments or spirit possessions happen to them."

The demon hunter was

"Besides, we're on Boney Island, I doubt those guys just decided to become green for the ladies...Miko told me that these guys weren't green apparently."

He took a pause.

"Still don't know why Coachman's trying to vote himself off, but it's a good one!"

*Confessional cut*

As one team was still unsure about by far, Total Drama's worst camper...


The other team was still trying to get their bearings back in order, thanks to Tails and a few others patching up the tent with...a bunch of fabric, since it was night and forever the rule of many games...

...the situation only gets more dangerous at night, but this was not a video game and most of the animals were groaning at the collective pain of the Cool Capybaras, who were trying to keep their pain down.

"What the hell, bro!" Muscle Man shouted. "I don't even feel it anymore."

"Trust me, it's going to hit a bit different when you do." Samus stated. "How does Chris get a Rathalos out of nowhere...never mind to attack us."

"Maybe he's just thinking of new guys to make us tougher!"

"...No, he isn't."

Muscle Man was silently taking that small sentence in, as his right hand was covered with burns, as Kyo and Terry just didn't look too happy about the sudden appearance of the dragon.

"Man, that was one heck of a fight! As much as I'd never to do that again, we did pretty good!" Kyo shouted. "Wait, how many times did you have to fight against that thing again?"

"I don't know, a whole bunch of times." Terry proclaimed. "I'm willing to say that this dragon guy brung me a lot of pain, but I got back up...and healed!"

"You know, I bet this Smash thing is going to be cooler when I hop in."

"Yeah, you kinda learn a lot from-"

That conversation would have continued if one person just didn't shout through a megaphone about something important, especially since everyone of the team members was a bit demotivated.

"Okay, all of us may have kicked the dragon's ass and gotten hurt by it, but we still kicked ass in a very positive way! Sure, we're not exactly the strongest or even the most consistent Total Drama team, but that does mean we will lose to those guys who always take the chance to argue about something said a few days ago?"

Tanya took her opportunity and used it.

"Not really, because we're the Cool Capybaas, who have won three different challenges and always found a way to beat the other team! So, we will declare ourselves the team!"

"DA TEAM!" Riley shouted. "Capybara gang, nigga!"

*Tanya's confessional*

The blonde child soldier was genuinely excited.

"I actually like Riley's attempt to cheer the team up, despite basically following up on my own words...because I'm sure that Catalina and...Riley

*Confessional cut*

There was an awkward silence that the young gangster didn't really anticipate for obvious reasons and then someone had to say it.

"Capybara gang! Capybara gang! Capybara gang!"

Sure, the cheers from the whole team were somewhat out of sync, because they were kinda all over the place within their side of the camp and Nobara was just shouting this to her teammates within the Drama Berets.

"Why aren't you guys shouting Capybara gang?" Nobara asked. "Someone really does need to raise your moods."

"It sounds goofy, though." Cassie commented on the awkward cheer.

"And she's a bitch, too!" Catalina yelled, sure of the good-tasting dragon. "We're definitely gonna take this one!"

"Take what?" Nobara said, trying to avoid grabbing some dragon part. "Those guys could still win."

"Have you seen them?"

"Have you seen them?" Nobara just asked, pointing towards...

...the Fiery Foxes actually having a good time with all but one of the members actually taking the time to share some weird stories about either this season or just their lives in general.

And Coachman was just there, a little bit miffed about the team's frostiness towards him which wasn't for no reason...but he wasn't unaware of the problems that he caused.

Catalina, Nobara and Cassie Cage looked right into the camp, as they looked back at each other.

*Catalina's angriest confessional*

She smacked the wall, seemingly not for the first time.

"Those stupid bastards on the other team...why haven't they voted out that Coachman, he's a big perro, they don't like him, I hate his ass and so does the rest of this team!"

And then did it again.

"This show is terrible!"

*Confessional cut*

The other team players were trying their best to be the epic team player within the aftermath of the battle on the hill and team player basically meant...talking a lot more to each other.

"Dude, so you're telling your first girlfriend is the moon! And people thought-" Joseph was ribbing Sokka.

"-Your wife was beating you up being possessed by some demon, calm down. We all have wild girlfriend stories!" Sokka just spat out, as Joseph and Lowain laughed.

"Yeah, but that's something else."

The boys stopped laughing.

"Damn...that's rough, buddy. You have a new girlfriend, right?"

"Yeah, her name's Suki and she can beat every one of us here with the fan! Trust me, she probably could."

For the record, Sokka, Lowain, Joseph, Kyo and Scott Pilgrim were having some epic girl talk and there was a ton of talk.

"Can she beat me...just saying...could she beat me?" Joseph asked.

"It could go either way, you guys. You've never seen her fight some soldiers." Sokka shrugged, as the swordsman just crossed his arms. "Just saying...Scott, I haven't seen you say anything."

"What about it, he doesn't have to say that much. It's very weird and honestly creepy, but he can do it."

"IT IS!"

Scott unwisely opened his own mouth.

"Guys, shut up, I told about the time that I kinda killed her 8 ex-girlfriends, who were trying to kill me to grab my girlfriend! Kinda got some of that character development, but that's not really important!" Scott said. "It was really badass, by the way."

"...Yeah, you didn't tell most of us about that." Joseph was sure about something. "Why?"

"I don't even know, Ramona was kinda shitty to them, but what was their deal with me?"

"Honestly, that's impressive. Your girlfriend didn't get possessed by vampires, but it's still impressive."

These five just laughed together, even if some of them retained their injuries...

...I would end on a better sentence, but there's still a lot of sleepers that were working through their pain.

*Scott Pilgrim's embarrassed confessional*

The ginger Canadian was still miffed.

"Yeah, that's very hilarious, just me almost dying a bunch of times to some exs that I never have met for the sake of my girlfriend! It's not really that funny...except the skateboarding one."

He was currently deep in thought.

"And I don't know why."

*Confessional cut*


While both teams were actually done with their battles and deep asleep into the night with all their slight injuries, innumerable scratches and badly patched-up tents...one from each team was taking guard to ensure that their day wasn't really ruined and the challenge wasn't done for their team.

Sort of.

Mr. Smee and Basil weren't necessarily them, but Samus and Pinstripe for their respective teams were the actual watch and those two just happened to have some kind of insomnia.

"Did you turn the fire off?" Pinstripe still held his gun.

"Yes, I did turn the fire off." Basil answered. "Why do you have that?"

"Why are you so fuckin' stupid?" Pinstripe asked inaudibly, having some experience insulting detectives. "This thing are gonna blast them into pieces."

"No, I meant...how do you have that."

"I'm not even joking, I found it."

There was a moment when they both realised that they looked like squabbling idiots and decided to do their job of watching out for rolling rocks or some other type of McLean original obstacle.

And the other two weren't in the best place either.

"Can I sleep next to you, Lady Samus..." Mr. Smee mumbled.

"Sure, just don't snore."

Samus told him for obvious reasons, as the bounty hunter just wanted some peace and time to herself...

...which, 30 minutes later, was interspersed with old man snoring disrupting her own ears, her eyes on the binoculars.

*Samus' confessional*

She looked like she was on a true crime video.

...

"I didn't even care that much, the man's apparently nearly 300 or something, I would be more surprised if he didn't snore."

*Confessional cut*

Speaking of the night...

'

At the first sign of the sun maybe rising, with the sky using some shades of dark blues and azure blues, there was two people who subsequently woke up at the same time.

For actually opposite reasons, as Coachman just stretched his own arms out and his bedmate, Dante just looked at each other and realised one thing together.

"Isn't it a little early for someone like you to be awake?" Dante grinned. "Since you know, you are 69."

"...Yes, but I'd rather win for your team and then find some you to eliminate you."

"Fair point."

"Yes, I do make a lot of fair points."

These two demons, by the way, saw that no-one else was awake aside from a very tired Samus, a half-asleep Reg, Sokka and Mai Shiranui, which surprised both of them.

Since they were sneaking away in a very unsubtle way, Mai just landed right in front of them with a frown.

"Hey, babe, what's cooking up in ninja school?" Dante forgot to rub his eyes.

"Getting married."

The demon hunter rubbed his own eyes, as Mai was frustrated with the bad flirting attempt and Coachman just gave a smile of enjoying his pain.

"Seriously, why are you guys up! Are you two up to some funny business or just trying to finish the challenge!" Mai almost shouted, trying to not wake up everyone else.

"The latter, lady."

Mai and Dante both realised that there wasn't just any reason why he woke up so early, even if they though the wrong reason.

*Coachman's (from Disney) confessional*

He just yawned.

"For you modern people, I am a man who stays up all night to manage my business, you could say and this Total Drama thing was really the first time in a long while that I did sleep at night."

He smiled tiredly.

"Though, those old habits might kick back in."

*Confessional cut*

Pinstripe woke back up to see a weird sight.

"You two should be like that more often, though I can't blame Dante for hating you." Pinstripe remarked. "You do run-"

"Can we fight after we win?"

Mai, Dante, Pinstripe and Basil were the four that was seeing their very evil teammate lag quite a bit behind, even if he was fully awoken after the attempt at a run...and that would not normally be much of a problem anywhere else.

Except Samus, Sokka, Lowain, Reg, Tails and Terry saw the five of them speed off towards where the finish line might be at and they immediately got themselves going towards them.

"Hold on, why aren't we calling everyone else up?" Terry asked. "Some of them can be stealthy."

"Even if their team spirit's actually on point, some of these guys are ridiculously loud." Tails answered. "Normally, that would be good, but Chris did put on the map finish line may be at random."

"...I give him this, he's consistently a dick."

*Reg's confessional*

The robot kid wasn't really tired at all.

"As much as the abyss doesn't hurt me, I really do miss being up on the surface...especially this place with its abyss-like creatures and the good weather!" Reg shouted.

*Confessional cut*


It was 4:45 am when the mini-teams from both teams had gone off to get towards the seemingly random finish line and they had finally met each other in the depths of Boney Island.

It was 6:15 am and strangely, they still hadn't found anything, even as the sun shone onimously on the freaky and massive island that currently held the two groups of five carrying their team's hopes.

Or just plain old immunity because Chris does like surprises.

"WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO, FOLLOW ME!" Pinstripe yelled.

"YEAH, THAT'S PART OF WINNING THIS SHOW!" Sokka screamed.

"THEN DO IT, COWARD! ELSE I'M GONNA GIVE YOU SOME MORE HOLES!"

"YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT BEING STRATEGIC!"

These two took a breath to stop screaming, as their throats weren't ready this early in the morning and the screaming would probably attract everyone else, so they wisely only tried to go towards the only direction that both teams didn't go yet.

*Lowain's confessional*

The blonde cook was kinda half-asleep, but he didn't care that much.

"I told them an hour ago, that Chris is trying to juke us into not going into the obvious direction and is probably laughing at us for the epic situation that's about to happen."

The cook got excited.

"The final stretch, trip central, the meat grinder and the goofy swings. Dunno if I can beat that, but a dude's gotta support his dudes."

*Confessional cut*

The final stretch, the meat grinder...

...the swing arena and the harsh smash corridor...

...and the thing that Chris managed to orchestrate for some good ratings.

"Chef, did you get the interns to fix the PA system or something because it's kinda broken! Those monsters really did a number on that!" Chris complained. "...Chef?"

"Chris, it never worked. I know these contestants are tougher than the average, but are you sure this challenge is good!"

"Of course it is!"

Chef and Chris wasn't really seeing the pile up of 10 campers.

"It has pain, Chef, a lot of it and some weird drama happen right in front of us."

"Oh shit, they don't look-"

Chris put on the host voice again, as...

"I can't believe this, both teams are fully awake, yet there's five of them barreling down towards us and look at those trips! It's enough to make your grown host cry! Also, these guys aren't even the fastest...but it makes sense."

Coachman and Samus weren't the fastest of them all and had practically opposite skillsets that worked perfectly for the two opposite sides of Total Drama...and Survivor...and a surprising amount of competitive reality shows.

Also like Total Drama, terrible things is kinda the modus operandi for the most apparent campers, as Coachman practically had the whip as an extended hand.

Samus actually just jumped over the whip and then Dante genuinely managed to stomp on her to take the win for himself, unintentionally giving his worst enemy a dub thanks for the very inconsistent.

"Coachman and Dante despite...everything that happened, you two are the first to make it...which kinda means nothing. Because most of the campers still aren't here."

Though there was five of each team and several more were quickly crawled in...there definitely something noticeable about who was missing.

"Did I forget to put in the traps or something?"

The only people that were missing were Yumeko and Iori from the Foxes' side and Riley, Catalina, Muscle Man, Mr. Smee and Yuri from the Capybaras' side and uh...it was surprisingly close.

Which wasn't that close, as Iori practically dragged Yumeko towards the finish line and they looked like they had been through some traps.

"Nah, Chris, I think they both got it."

"Wait, did we actually win or am I going crazy?" Iori declared.

"Yeah, the FIERY FOXES finally turn this losing thing around and yes, the Chill Capybaras finally lose a challenge! Stuff's weird!"

And the four missing fellas came in, being only lost to where every Capybara was staring at them, as the Fiery Foxes were kinda cheering and awkwardly smiling with every member included for posterity's sake.

"Bro, it's over, we lost." Muscle Man said. "If it wasn't for you and karate girl over here, we would have won!"

"What did you say! I-"

Riley felt to the classic trap of...

"-no way, this bitch was upside down. I'm sorry for letting down the gang."

"Seriously, those guys were actually way behind when most of us arrived and I am sick of your shit!" Catalina shouted. "Why didn't you give me the map-"

"Capybaras, you've gotta vote off four different people and some of them are more obvious than others!" Chris announced. "Trust me, I'm looking forward to it."

*Dante's confessional*

He should have been happy that he won.

He should have been mad that he let the team's worst member won.

But those two have equal feelings, covered up with a smile.

"On one hand, that old man disgraces our team with...a lot of things, including dress-wearing and maybe being a serial killer, but on the other hand, he helped us win!"

Dante looked like he wanted to be anywhere else.

"I almost wanted to lose, just for the sake of this team getting rid of him...and then someone else would be sent to the chopping block because he apparently has an alliance and definitely one Chris head."

The demon hunter was confused.

"...Goddamn."

*Confessional cut*


This time around, the elimination wasn't nearly as surprising, as Riley and Catalina were glaring at each other, as Tanya, Nobara and Muscle Man was miffed with the both of them.

*Cassie's confessional*

The teen soldier was pissed.

"I understand Mr. Smee holding the map upside down, which he didn't even do by the way. Riley and Catalina should know not do a cliche...especially one that stupid."

She sighed wistfully.

"It was a long time coming."

*Tanya's confessional*

"As leader of an Total Drama alliance, you've got learn when to make people think that you're voting for someone else when you're really voting for the disappointing contestants." She reported, as though as she was about to literally execute them.

But only metaphorically.

*Muscle Man's confessional*

"These dudes just messed us up! I don't care what Tanya says, they suck, bro! Couldn't even read a map..."

He then stopped frowning and started smiling.

"...you know who could read a map? My mom!"

He laughed at the...joke.

*Confessional cut*

"In this challenge, you guys practically had the win in your own clutches for...all of it! If you guys had stayed together and not gotten lost, your enemies would have been gone." Chris announced. "A few of you got lost and then lost your team the challenge."

There was glares directed towards the four that were late.

"For no reason, apparently!"

"Everyone minus Riley, Catalina, Muscle Man, Yuri, Samurai Jack, Nicole, Heavy, Mr. Smee and Scott Pilgrim have no votes and yes, they all will get marshmellows!"

Lowain and Bayonetta...

...Kyo and Terry...

...Cassie and Samus...

...Tanjiro and Sokka...

...Tails and Tanya...

...Joseph and Ryuko...

...and finally, Nobara all gained their marshmallows, each thrown by Chef.

"Samurai Jack, people think you're way too strong and could win this...but you only got one vote."

"That is a fair point." Samurai Jack said. "Just there's worse problems."

"Nicole Watterson, you kinda just caught a stray vote...and the same goes for Heavy weirdly enough!"

Nicole and Heavy took their marshmallows with pride.

"Smee, Scott, Catalina, Riley and Yuri Sakazaki, only one of you will survive this elimination without being sent to the Sling-Yacht of Losers! The other eliminated campers said that they got hurled through it!"

Mr. Smee wasn't that surprised, putting his hat down.

Scott Pilgrim was wondering if that conversation prompted his votes.

Yuri was just glaring deeply at Riley and Catalina for fucking over her chances.

And those two were trying to figure out how they could survive and how their alliance just let them-

"Scott Pilgrim, you also only had one vote to your name and you're the last safe camper! Mr. Smee, you could've read the map, but...you did get three votes and the same went for Yuri, also getting three votes!"

"Hah, you deserve your elimination for that dumb move." Yuri declared. "At least we'll all be together."

"Well, I will not really forgive you. You did tear up part of the map and both of you read it upside down." Mr. Smee honestly. said. "I'm sorry that my second chance got cut so early."

"Don't blame yourself. You got messed up by these two."

Meanwhile...

"Nah, you people are pussies. I didn't need no map to find the finish line and she was trying to get to go her way." Riley stated. "What happened to Capybara gang."

"They knew that you had to go! THIS FUCKING TEAM couldn't even beat a big perro and let the those BASTARDS vote off another bunch of four people." Catalina shouted. "And you didn't help."

"Well, fuck you."

"Your loss."

"You both got your friends on the Dock of Shame lost, come on...just let it be."

"You four are goners, Smee and Yuri already have accepted, just let it be like the fashionista said."


By this time, it was only Chris, Chef and the four eliminated contestants.

"Nah, nigga, we got played by our own alliance! I bet they sent us the wrong map and put it on the floor to make us get lost!" Riley complained. "I thought our alliance was supposed to take us to the final six or something."

"You picked it up on the forest floor, what made you think it was theirs?" Yuri said. "Plus you two haven't stopped fighting about dumb things."

"Bruh, she said that my family is nothing but some dumb bitches."

"And yeah, they are-"

Riley and Catalina couldn't even stop arguing for one second.

"And like that, four more people get their butts sent out by messing up! Ah, memories of old seasons again...but Total Drama X's living in the here and now on...

...TOTAL DRAMA: ULTIMATE ISLANDS!"


There was one very noticable thing that Tanya, Nobara and a few others were noticing with the Coachman, which was...not really surprising at all, as the half of the Foxes just had this fascinated stare towards him.

"I've never see so much hating in here! Why must be there so much hatred?" Nicole asked. "Like-"

"You should know why. That man...is almost a monster." Samurai Jack stated. "And we lost some valuable members."

"Yeah, we really did..." Nicole said. "...I just want to tear him limb-"

"No...it's not worth it. His elimination might come soon...but we know our team is stronger together."

"Fair point."

*Tanya's confessional*

The child soldier was actually pissed.

"I should have really understood the obvious, the only reason he survives is entirely because of his usefulness and incredible selfishness that doesn't need explaination." Tanya explained. "And the main reason, he'll go out is likely because of those two traits and the negative social game he has."

*Kyo's confessional*

The fighter with fire.

"And this mega-alliance loses another alliance, but I have no idea why the Foxes won't talk to the man who kinda saved their team. Maybe because they all found he was a weirdo."

*Confessional cut*


To be continued in Episode 26, where the remaining 36 campers try to not get tripped up by some of Chris' dares, some of which have a lot of truth to it, some of which have problems and some of which have more than a few reused gags and regardless...

...Coachman's not going to have a good time in the next episode, especially with nearly everybody going against him for the accumlative dares.

And the challenge is a combination of "Say Uncle" and "Triple Dog Dare You.", so there's going to be a lot of warts that hurt a lot more than just one purple-haired man...

...that could appear in the next challenge, along with a few other people, eliminated campers included.

Sorry 1602jaw, but like I said, he's really going to get the worst of it in the next episode and it would be a fitting conclusion to have him drop out on this episode.

The weird problem is that he's genuinely on top of his game here and for the story to work, I wouldn't want that and I bet you wouldn't want that, so...

...just wait until Episode 26 finished, which I hope should be way faster!

Riley and Catalina probably should have been eliminated a while ago, but they get the Survivor classic. The blindside, which was appropriate for their lacklustre performances in...more than a few challenges and especially this one.

Hey, someone from KOF had to go and if it has to be Yuri, so it will be and more importantly, she hasn't done that bad or...that good. But is kind of a disappearing act.

Mr. Smee is someone who I really like, but wouldn't fit the title of the demon slayer that's about to come soon and no, Tanjiro can't qualify...but a lot of people will.

Chapter 113: Episode 26-1: No Dares, Strategy Only

Summary:

Today, the merge will come...after this challenge chock full of dares, scares and unfair trades...which comes after the part about working with each other, taking the time to either sense strategy, have some non-sadistic fun or resolve some issues with other member and...

...this may not be the most exciting part, but this is definitely a part in here.

Chapter Text

Total Drama X: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 26: Count The Dares
Part 1: No Dares, Strategy Only

Some people are going to be disappointed that Coachman didn't leave and honestly...I'm not going to elaborate on him in this episode, since he's stuck in quite the perilous position. (Especially since he was planned to be eliminated before the two-team stage, so he has quite the extended run.)

Mostly because Azula, Tanya and a few others haven't had their chance to show their villainy and more than a few campers didn't get their shining moment yet, wherever through strategy or through challenge wins.

Why is the description about the campers and not about the challenge?

It's just about dares, man...

...along with Dante...and Coachman...and Azula...and the Fiery Foxes slowly breaking apart under the weight of the last pre-true merge challenge.


"Last time on Total Drama: Ultimate Islands, the 40 remaining campers went back to Boney Island to have a pleasant camping trip and there was a lot of wildlife..."

The palico attack was shown.

"...a lot of freaky things happening as usual..."

The Rathalos beatdown or in slang terms, the Rathalos getting jumped by the Capybaras was shown.

"...and a purple-haired guy who I kinda forgot about trying to disrupt this season's epic villain!"

Jack Horner-

"And through all of that, some of our campers learned some things that they wanted to know, some of them learned things that they didn't want to know and some of campers learned that some of them couldn't read a map to save their lives. And those people kinda got eliminated..."

The four eliminated homies were shown.

"...Riley and Catalina got betrayed by their alliance mates and Yuri and Mr. Smee caught a lot of stray votes! Who's going to catch some strays, who's going to be make stray cats jump and who dares to survive this one! Find out on..."

Of course, the zoom-out had to be there.

"...Total Drama X: Ultimate Islands!"


Bruh, we're gonna get a new intro! Look, man, I'll just go and say it. Why wouldn't bring back the four-


"-intro thing, it would be-"

Deadpool literally got slapped back into reality by Dante, as about half of the Donkey Heads were interrogating the guy that slapped the merc with the mouth for one reason.

The Donkey Heads were an massive alliance in the most literal sense, as there was at least twelve people still in it even considering that some people were not willing to go towards the meeting considering the obvious factor of Coachman using only one of his potential immunity idols and being consistently underhanded and callous.

"-Oh sorry, I broke the fourth wall super hard...too bad I don't care."

"That's not really the reason why we're just here." Dante stated. "It kinda sucks that-"

"Dude, you had all the opportunity to eliminate Coachman and maybe you would have lost a few teammates along the way, so why didn't you?" Kyo kinda scolded, as Sokka, Tails and Reg looked suspiciously at him.

"-You should know about wanting to win, Kyo, you've won the last three challenges...your team still has a lot more players and my team's definitely going to lose this time around." Dante complained, as Kyo just looked at him.

"...Yeah, that's fair, but-"

"-Come on, subwayguy didn't want his story arc for his favourite character to end last episode...and I'm not saying anything!" Deadpool declared, just trying to defend Dante.

Deadpool actually got the crickets to genuinely talk.

"And you do have a bias against our team considering...you kinda hate a bunch of our members." Squirrel Girl stated. "Which is cool, we have a fair share of assholes."

Kyo was miffed about his team's loss.

"Yeah and if you let us win, we would have gone easy on you...definitely."

"Are you serious, this is a competition where anyone can vote off anyone, some of them for suspect reasons and some for alliances, so I can't blame ya being mad. They lost three times, though." Sokka explained, trying to be calm. "...Also, I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't have been voted out."

"And why would that be-" Kyo asked, before realising something that was surprisingly obvious, judging by the...judging stares that were upon him.

The fiery fighter just looked surprised at how this passed over his own head, probably not helped from the previous challenge's injuries.

"I can't believe you forgot that. He has at least one immunity idol, practically confirmed by my source of information...Squirrel Girl!" Tails declared, as Squirrel Girl silently pumped her fist.

Basil just facepalmed.

*Kyo's confessional*

Kyo's hand was healed by TF2's Medic and uh...

"What the hell did that medic guy do to me? Sure, he healed my stuff near instantly, but when did I just forget that kind of stuff...people told me, right?" Kyo asked.

*Basil's confessional*

"It doesn't need to be said, but this man is not much of a genius. He didn't even graduate high school in Japan and apparently, everyone makes fun of him for it. A bunch of people don't know it, but I do because it is my job to investigate this and this...was too much work to be worried over." The mouse detective answered.

*Confessional cut*

"Also, we lost because five people read a map upside down, it's not that serious!" Tails said.

"I mean...yeah, it is not that serious, but you should consider a world without Coachman in this Total Drama season. Stuff would be good!" Kyo proclaimed, as there was a few people that saw through the facade.

"Just admit you're trying to be strategic here, there's 36 people left...which would not-" Basil tried to answer, as Tails wisely was decently far away.

"-I'm not trying to be that, just find a way for that old man to be out!" Kyo proclaimed.

"Dude, I'm in with you! Just I don't want my team to lose." Dante disagreed with the fighter. "Besides, I hope today's challenge is the last one before the merge."

"Why, though?"

"Chris always has something spicy in these kind of shows, Deadpool says...I don't believe him, but it's not too crazy." Dante shrugged. "Either way, you can't stop me from going all out."

Kyo just sighed seriously, as Terry was looking at him with a look of disbelief.

"Okay, then. Then you haven't seen my full power!" Kyo proclaimed. "My full power of strategy and the best martial art you've ever seen."

Terry raised an eyebrow, Tails and Reg were just looking at each other, Rock was just despondant, Bayonetta wasn't even here to talk, Deadpool was quickly editing being the hottest man alive and the rest were astounded at how...the plan was.

*Rock's confessional*

He looked rather serious.

"I've stopped being a crying man, okay, I've got the power of rock within me and Kyo's being a dumb guy unlike my favourite girl...Clover."

A tear slid down his face.

"Man, do I miss her!"

He wasn't really crying on the outside, but his pained expression said more than it needed to.

*Confessional cut*


Speaking of Bayonetta, she was just looking very interested in the one man that had about two thirds of the remaining campers' interest, so the witch just had to make do with giving him a look of judgement that went right through the (somewhat super)villain.

"I get the feeling that I am not appreciated...the feeling's quite mutual on my end." Coachman remarked with a grin. "Did you know-"

"Did you know that you're quite the target, which does help when you are literally the biggest person remaining and by far, the least consistent!" Bayo shouted. "Take this advice from a lady."

"Do you not think I know that?"

"...You act like it."

The more things change, the more things stay the same, which was when Dante popped in, tired of his own bullshit, ready to have a good time with this challenge.

"Did I miss something or did the world flip upside down?" Dante asked. "Because I'm pretty sure you two don't have beef."

"We don't, it's ridiculous." Bayonetta said. "I was just dumping on an easy target, not my favourite hobby...but you're definitely not that."

"Well, yeah, I've got a good gun and you've got four of 'em, so I doubt that, babe! Anyways, I knew I was forgetting the witch that I'm going to stomp in today's challenge...aside from the obvious."

"Good...I was just wondering something." Bayo had a moment of realisation.

"Uh-huh, is it about the last demon I couldn't kill before coming here?" Dante asked. "Because I swear he looked familiar...and he definitely didn't look black and purple."

Bayonetta looked shocked in horror, as Dante was just as shocked as her, finally prompting the rivalry to push Coachman into the background and also let the rest of the alliance walk on in being ignored.

The demon hunter and the angel slayer may have been two kinds of different people that are both stupid powerful, stupid witty and ridiculously cocky, but...they were substanially different.

Dante wouldn't mind Nickelback and Bayonetta's a potential Beyonce fan is all I'm saying and one downed demon wouldn't helped them.

"You know what? Maybe you're just a bit of an asshole, not even checking who sent you on that job." Bayonetta almost shouted. "I doubt it was hurting people."

"No way, that's yours? Yeah...now that you mention it, it wasn't really eating anyone." Dante answered. "You didn't think I asked the guy for proof that he existed or that anything happened? He did pay a fair amount and plus, it was really destroying...a place."

"Good on you." Bayo hissed.

"Yeah, that's your problem." Dante stated. "Still destroyed a city."

"It was in my world!"

Coachman grinned at the free opportunity, as Pit and Miko were wary of that smile for reasons that reading the past episodes reveal...along with the man having this general air around him.

*Coachman's confessional*

He was pleased...very pleased.

"You know how I don't have a chance of surviving this challenge unless I put myself into some more action...well, Dante himself put his own arse right into his team's view at the moment and in addition, if I can force him off his own game...he should be good." He simply explained. "Now for the rest of the competition...hahahahaha."

You wouldn't think this man would be nervous, but an inkling of that showed already.

*Confessional cut*

Dante and Bayonetta were steaming and since they were in the fifth and third game, respectively, they solved this the same way that two action heroes usually would.

"...Just say sorry, it's legitmately not that hard. I had to give them the punishment that they deserved in a bad way." Bayonetta explained. "Maybe you're just trying to piss me...which is working."

"Hah, I got 'em! Can't say sorry for saving lives."

"Then I'll be the bigger lady, so sorry for letting my pet...ruin a whole city."

"Finally!"

While that interaction was going down, as Coachman looked on a bit...flustered, you could say, as the two adults were talking it out like adults and still fostering a rivalry.

"Gonna be honest, I get the feeling that I know who hired you to tame that beast!" Pit guessed...badly. "It's a bad dude."

"Could definitely be a bad dude!" Miko added on. "And I'm gonna fight-"

"My pet did level a city, that person would not be a bad dude by definition...though Dante's starting to annoy me!" Bayonetta subtly spoke.

"Plus you're a pretty face with a big brain, of which you kinda can't get a lot in here. But I'm still the better hunter than you, so I'm gonna let it slide."

Dante's compliment went under appreciated by the angry smiling Bayonetta, as the air essentially...stopped.

Wherever interesting conversation or even reconciliation could from, kinda fizzed away when he just dropped that, as people kinda expected that kind of madness from Dante...just not in the cafeteria of epic people.

"He had one chance to diffuse and he chose to bring another punch-" Cassie casually said.

"Wait, what did he say...I couldn't hear him!" Nobara had half a mind to punch Dante.

"I doubt he's even sexist...just stupid." Cassie answered, trying to keep Nobara from flying off the tables. "Also, you definitely didn't hear it."

The demon hunter knew that he said something stupid, as Bayonetta was about to throw down for real with her and much more important, it mean something else to a bunch of other people, as the battle went outside with the two of them actually glaring.

"...I'm not surprised and I bet that none of you would be surprised either...ah, my job gets easier." Coachman smugly remarked. "And honestly, I would like to position myself as team leader."

Pit, Miko and more than a few other people definitely believed what they were hearing.

"You're like a lion with ADHD, always looking for the next opportunity to prop yourself...in stupid ways as well." Yumeko told him. "Also, it's not like we've got much to lose!"

"Yeah, think of this as an awesome goodbye gift because your lack of tact, lack of team camaderie and honestly...you suck a fair amount of ass." Deadpool's window shards. "Plus like-"

Deadpool somehow couldn't spoil the episode, as his voice was taken away from seemingly no reason.

"Well, that aside, the last time you led a team...you essentially didn't, so you can try again or get eliminated like the insane mercenary said." Azula warned, still taking time to throw Deadpool under the bus.

"Well, then, terrible food aside-"

Coachman just grabbed the cleaver threw to a pole.

"-it is finally the time to my plan in action...for whatever challenge it is!"

"You don't have no plan!" Chef shouted from the kitchen. "Also, quit insulting my food!"

Coachman paid no attention to the chef that could actually throw a cleaver, as his team was...tired of his consistent shenanigans, as they all shrugged and accepted his leadership.

Just like Dante and Bayonetta walked in huffing towards each other and then seperating towards their teams and the demon hunter could see the uncaring team.

"No way, you're back on as team leader?" Dante asked.

"Yes?" Coachman said, as though he had skills outside of child trafficking.

"...Okay, you do you!" Dante shrugged. "Just please beat Bayonetta into the ground."

"I can't believe you have so little faith in me...I was merely trying to make sure the sabotage was going to work." Coachman explained to an unconvinced team. "And honestly, this challenge will play to my strengths!"

"Being duplicitious is a strength...if it's not obvious, so good luck to you." Azula answered, as the whole team laughed.

*Bayonetta's confessional*

The witch was just laughing.

"Sure, Dante's one of those people where you can tell he consistently says stupid stuff, but imagine getting your whole team to laugh you...for trying to be the team leader. Couldn't really be me and it is actually well-deserved, too!"

*Confessional cut*


Speaking of the other team, they were more than motivated after taking a well-deserved rest after eliminating two toxic members and two other people that were victims of the four-person elimination scheme with the strategy plays happening in the minds of some of the members.

Mostly Tanya, who was getting a lot of surprised looks.

"Whoa, where did you even get a speech like that?" Tanjiro asked.

"You mean made. How does child make speech like that?" Heavy butted in, as Tanya took the time to drink the questionable water.

"I bring out speeches like this when my squadron is unmotivated...none of you aren't motivated to bring the team spirit, just you were dying and someone needed to say it." Tanya answered. "But we did lose."

"Sorry, child! What is your epic strategy?" Heavy mocked the child soldier, as Tanya just drunk the rest of the water.

"Win the challenge and try to be the majority." Tanya stated. "I would say more, but-"

"It's challenge time-"

Chris arrived to see that Dante and Coachman were giving each other the dirtiest looks.

"-I would interrupt whatever time you two having, but I have something that will fufill both of your desires! Trust me, get to the underground here, it's going to be epic!"

Chef Hatchet just raised an eyebrow at what he said.

*Deadpool's confessional*

The mercenary was just posing inside the confessional, right before the camera turned in and he realised he was live.

"I know what the challenge is, but I'm not gonna tell everyone because I don't know what's the challenge really is...like if that makes sense, you can hug me and my green pet, Chimichanga! Trust me, I've got some!"

*Confessional cut*

The 36 remaining campers were in a bit of a space that definiely had a retractable roof and a lot of seats to be sat on, seemingly similar to "Say Uncle"...except it wasn't for obvious reasons.

"Bro, this is looking a bit familiar." Muscle Man whispered.

"I know, but shut up please." Joseph said quietly.

Chris stood in the centre to make sure that the platform slowly rose up and rise up, the platform did, the upper door slowly opening to reveal that it was two very different challenges combined at last, which shocked a lot of the campers and interested, at least, the rest of them...as the very distinct combo between "Say Uncle" and "Triple Dog Dare You." was there.

The massive fucking wheel, the 36 or so tables that each had digital screens on the front to show two very different things and the generally-showy aesthetics of the first final three challenge.

Overall, it literally looked like if both challenges were done right now and even the most stoic contestants were genuinely wondering-"

"Guys, I know you're impressed by the final pre-merge challenge!"

"SAY WHA-" Muscle Man instinctively yelled out.

"Yeah, I dare you to figure it out with your team! You better "Dare to team up", huh?"

There was a few chuckles.

"Well, okay, I asked some of you remaining campers and every single eliminated contestant in this season about what kind of torture aka dares they've got cooked up for you and there was a lot , like a stupid amount of crazy stuff that isn't torture!"

"It isn't torture...I don't believe it!" Joseph grinned.

"Look at your fellow campers within your massive teams! Whoever team has the highest amount of dares done wins the challenge, simple as that...but it's not that simple! Sure, your team wins, you go through to the merge, you now fight against your old team! Your team loses, three of you get eliminated through your votes, slingshotted out of the chance for the million!"

Chris then let the pause speak for itself.

"On this big digital wheel, when the arrow lands on each camper, a dare will be picked at random for Chef to read! Doesn't matter how gnarly, disgusting, bad vibes or dangerous it is, you gotta do it! You can only re-roll once, but if you don't do the dare, you get a single strike! As you obviously can read, four strikes and you are out of the show entirely! No votes, no dignity!"

The collective gasp of the campers said more than it needed to.

"Extremely important side note: Two of you will be eliminated during this challenge, so don't take 'em with caution! Get ready to embarassed, campers or embarassed again, if you're some campers...there's another special twist at the end!"

"Don't we already have enough 'special twists?" Tails asked.

"Well, obviously!" Joseph grinned.

"That's why I'm not revealing it! Anyways, I'll just let you peeps figure it out."

Chris actually took some time for the 36 campers to compherend what they were doing and thanks to Deadpool, that time was sped up by a ridiculous amount, so let's just go to when the last guy figured it out.

"Holy shit, that's messed up." Rock whispered. "Iori, let's rock it!"

"Wait, weren't you depressed four days ago?" Iori asked, giving him the smug look. "What's with the stupid-ass grin on your face."

"I'm doing it for Clover, my babe! Also, I thought you said to get over it."

"...Glad you took my damn advice."

*Rock's confessional*

Rock wasn't really in tears, but he wasn't really happy.

"Gonna be honest, I've got the shrrumm inside me...and it's tell me that I've gonna win this for my girlfriend! And I have an idea, which everyone's gonna copy!" He shouted out in the confessional.

*Crimson's confessional*

The goth may have been surprised, but she didn't look the part.

"Woo."

She realised something that only Ennui noticed.

"...I said too much."

*Nobara's confessional*

The fashionable sorcerer was...excited.

"Finally, a challenge that doesn't want to be super dangerous, but is just really boring! I'm gonna have fun in this...just don't dirty my clothes." Nobara said. "Plus the alliance will definitely survive."

*Deadpool's confessional*

Him and his pet was hanging in there.

"The guy's writing it out of his butt, that was the spoiler I was talking about and you know what, I'm about to kick my dare-having butt into overdrive!" Deadpool proclaimed.

*Confessional cut*

The Capybara's collective dares: 0
The Foxes' fiery combined dares: 0

"Whoa, why's the leaderboard like that?" Tanjiro asked. "It's like-"

"Got some intern to do it, he enjoyed it." Chris declared. "Like you guys at home are going to enjoy these 36 campers going through it to say the least!"

Chris may have laughed, but this one was a bit different for obvious reasons, genuinely turning into an evil chuckle at one point and...

...these remaining players were about to get played themselves.


To be continued in the second part, where there is some actual dares.

A lot of dares, including one in the table and honestly, some of them are squeamish, some of them are pure, fresh-from-YouTube cringe, some of them are pure pain and the rest are...unique to say the least, since there has been almost 90 campers eliminated and more than a few campers that had been tricked into bringing their own dares into the fold.

Basically, there's at least 500 dares, most of which shall not be used, for the final pre-merge challenge and yet, it will be wild!

Chapter 114: Episode 26-2: All Dares, No Strategies Here

Summary:

Yeah, there may not be that many dares in this chapter, but...

...this is a whole new chapter in two weeks, so there's some wild ones in here.

Chapter Text

Total Drama X: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 26: Count The Dares
Part 2: No Strategy, All Dares

Ghost peppers, crossdressing, sawing a leg, bears, dogs, Palutena, haters, you name it and it will be in this epic, epic chapter chock full of strategy and pain...if you're into that.

Which this show has entirely been, so this is just the show condensed and congrats, there has now been 120 chapters, so that's very cool...and yes, I promised something two chapters ago and now it will be fufilled for obvious reasons!

1602jaw: Gonna be honest, you kinda have no idea how much Chris upped the torture and this included the sudden boss battles in the previous episode, the fights in Episode 14, the animal hunting, the TDA throwback...

...actually, you probably have a fair idea.

Memeking: Yeah, very delayed torture is apparently the best kind of torture and like Jaw up there, you've probably got some idea of what this wacky challenge is. At least, you're excited

This should have been out a week ago and notably longer, but nevertheless...please review.


"Sorry, I meant three strikes because it's more painful for you guys!"

The notably audiable groans came from everybody.

"Do you just change the rules because of that?" Tanya asked in a displeased manner, putting her hands on her desk.

"Nah, it just made more sense."

The Fiery Foxes were kinda stuck on the orange-coloured desks and the Chil Capybaras were stuck on the teal-coloured desk, representing the divide between the two very different teams.

And the fact that Coachman was giving a mean look towards Cassie Cage, who was actually scared of him...for very different reasons, being that the super-soldier knew of his escapades within the game.

*Cassie's confessional*

"Please tell me he's not one of the...contestants who selected whatever torture Chris-"

She was dumbfounded at how obvious the miss was.

"...No matter what, Chris is going to make it worse, so it's a yearh." She finished.

*Confessional cut*

And immediately, the wheel kinda revealed itself to have at least Dante in addition to all of the 92 eliminated contestants, each sharing one random dare...that was decided by a coin-flip that was stolen by one guy...who was regretting it already.

"Bro, I got tricked!" Muscle Man shouted. "But I'm gonna do it for these Capy-bears!"

"And Muscle Man goes for the Capy baras , what form of torture is he going to get hit by..."

The green man was sweating, trying to avoid the very bad ones and uh...

"...Oh, Luigi's got something!"

"Hah, he ain't got nothing!"

And then Chef brought out a Pirahna Plant for the muscled man to be stuck in, as Muscle Man looked worried at about being stuck...inside a plant that could easily trap him.

But still standing strong, as he could smell the manly musk.

"Just stand here and watch, guys! I'm gonna-"

He got right in there...involuntary, but he was in there.

"Luigi has dared to put someone inside of a Pirahna Plant for fifteen seconds! For the record, these guys can definitely eat too!"

Muscle Man's screams could be heard, but seriously muffled inside of a canivorous spotty plant and...

...fifteen seconds had passed and he didn't tap out at all and Samurai Jack just jumped in to pull him out and he had the guts to be mad.

"Bro, I had it." Muscle Man shouted. "...I bet-"

"Don't worry, we have a point."

"It is true, the Capybaras gain a point! Foxes...your guy?"

Rock angrily rose his hands up.

"Rock, spin the wheel...or the handle!"

"I'm gonna spin it good!" Rock actually spun the wheel...

"Wait, but it's not-"

Chris and Chef glared at Deadpool like they had a way of sending him to the Shadow Realm, as some major coincidence, as Rock saw that...the sexiest man of all time (by dubious means) had his own dare.

"Okay, Deadpool, you have some...awesome dares, but Rock's got the...uh...fanart dare! You got experience in that."

"Kinda-"

"Then you're gonna love this!" Christ cut off Rock, making him see a slideshow of all kinds of terrible things.

Some of them nice things that he had seen before, some of them not nice things that he hadn't seen before coming from the universe of words, baby...and a few weird things that made him question..."who the fuck made this art and how I can get them to not target it towards me?" as his expression slowly changed the slideshow went further and further on.

Sure it was only a minute and a half, since he's kinda obscure in the TD fandom, but he had seen enough, judging by his own face that somehow Mikasa shared with him.

Pure trauma.

"It wasn't even that bad!" Rock shouted. "I'm...good and not...mad!"

"Okay, but I'm just telling you got it off real easy! Have you seen-" Deadpool said, unknowingly getting the ire of Iori funnily enough. "-You know what, Iori knows who he's talking about!"

Iori just looked embarrassed, as Kyo just sighed.

*Iori's confessional*

The red-haired rocker just looked pissed.

"I wish I could tell the past me that decided that becoming Mrs. X was awesome and would surely be the...actually, what the hell was wrong with me back then? I'm glad that I'm thinking different...like how Kyo's going to look stupid by the end of this challenge and how Coachman's guaranteed elimination!"

The guy was smiling by the end of it.

"Like assholes."

*Confessional cut*

"Moving on from the mercenary who won't shut up, Samurai Jack! Are you ready for any dare?"

"Yes...these seem to be strange tasks." Jack just answered, not really mad at all...calmly walking towards the wheel.

"That's what a dare is, samurai dude!" Chris announced, as Samurai Jack spun the wheel. "And the audience and me are looking forward to it!"

Samurai Jack...genuinely looked at Daphne's face, once the wheel landed on her and he wondered what kind of insane dare that the fashionista detective would put on her.

"Uh, have both feet in a bunch of silk worms for a minute and you will be good!"

"That is fine."

He was a samurai and he got called Jack.

Nevertheless, he stood in those silkworms...and they were biting on that potential silk on his feet and the samurai still stood stall, slightly uncomfortable...but still in there.

"So, what-"

"While the samurai guy stand in some silky buckets for a minute, Uraraka..."

The floating girl just dropped down to the ground, as Samurai Jack still stood confident.

"...are you ready!"

"I don't care that I don't know!" Uraraka shouted, trying to be calm.

Uraraka stepped onto the wheel's platform, as a good chunk of the campers including Samurai Jack was surprised at the shout...as she spun the wheel and landed on Scott Pilgrim's spot.

"Samurai Jack, you've got the point...Uraraka, your dare awaits..."

The brown-haired hero was ready to deal with...


20 guys that all want to beat Scott Pilgrim for some reason...

Strangely enough, they all were a black-haired guy in a red t-shirt, a white open jacket, black trousers (repeated ten times) and some other dudes (probably repeated several times.)

"All you have to do is to lift yourself up from under this pile of people!"

Uraraka shouted something serious.

"Yeah, shouldn't be that hard!"

"Uh, why the hell are they all the same guy?" Chef quietly asked.

"...Because they're probably from a gang, Chef!"

Uraraka kept quiet, as she had one thing to do...kinda just lift them up, as she slowly rose up with the pile of twenty dudes that were just keeping her down literally and then...she managed to stand up in the pile, which was almost for her.

Because she definitely activated her Quirk to make some of them float off and then dropped them on the ground and some of them got hurt.

"Oh no, are you people okay?" Uraraka asked, as all of the people just got up. "...Is that a yes?"

"They don't talk for some reason, but they're good..." Chris saw the many thumbs up. "...Uraraka, you got your team a point!"

"Thank you!"


While that was happening, Tails was ready to get his own dare and then he managed to land on the space marked with Lord Hater's face on it and he expected something very evil.

It was not that.

"Tails, you've gotta do Lord Hater's gnarly dare and stand on some hot coals barefoot for ten seconds because fire wouldn't last as long!"

"WHAT! Are you serious?!" Tails asked. "That's still...a bit far even for you!"

"Tails, I don't think it is that hot!" Reg noticed the coals, being steamy. "I hope anyways..."

The rocks were still emitting a lot of steam.

"...I think it is that hot." Reg told him, nervously. "You've been through worse this season!"

"Yeah, that is true...but-"

Tails stepped onto the coals and screamed his butt, as the screams of pain were certainly pleasing for some and offputting for anyone else within the general area and...

...he did it, as the fox has surpassed eleven seconds and got an smug Chris in his face.

"Both teams have two points each...who's going to strike out now?" Chris asked. "Speaking striking out, who from the Foxes is going to do the dare?"

"Me, because I'm not weak and I am cool!" Rock screamed.

"Yeah, we know, so just do it." Iori shrugged.

Rock went for one more dare, as he dared to spin the wheel again and it landed on...

"Wow, you're not ready for what Khun's got cooked up for you."

"Honestly, I could be...uh...I've got air guitar, we've been up in the Ridonculous Race and I still didn't get eliminated here!" Rock dared (hah) the future.

He kinda lost, as he was surrounded by a bunch of bags that were connected to...

"Bear traps, dude?"

"Yeah, bear traps! Guess the right one within three tries and you'll be safe, guess wrong, get a strike, simple as that!" Chris told him. "It's easy as pie...in a bear trap."

Rock may have been panicking on the inside, but he walked with intent, poise and a rockin' attitude that went away when he grabbed the first bag...and got his fingers caught on the bag.

"No way-" He shouted positively.

And then it disappeared, leaving the beat trap to land on his own leg.

"AHHHHH!"

He shuffled around in a freakout dance, he nevertheless walked through the pain to snatch another bag and another bear trap, as it disappeared again and landed back on the ground.

And then he tried another bag that was kinda far away from the other ones...with the same kind of result, a fake bag, a real trap and a real strike on his campers.

"Rock, you got yourself a strike!"

Rock was left in the metaphorical egg in his face.

"Man, okay, so..."

*Iori's confessional*

The red-head rocker just frowned at the camera.

"I actually told him to cool it, but I guess it didn't go through his head."

*Confessional cut*


While Rock came back in pain and embarassed, the team leader and his teammates that was ambivolent with him were having their strategic talk.

"...Reg, you got Sandy's own dare!"

"Dante, no matter what you're going to say...we are going to have to work together and I think you're going to love my plan. Of-" Coachman casually explained.

"-Sabotage. It legit is ironic that on day one you said that you were going to beat up saboteurs and bam, sabotage is how do you deal with breakfast in Total Drama."

Dante wasn't surprised by the very confused frown that Coachman had.

"Good plan, actually."

"Oh you." Coachman's stern look was surprising to Dante. "You just watch an apparent expert at work."

While Reg was trying to pick up a needle in a haystack with arms that didn't work inside a haystack, the old man carried a bit of a pebble and threw it quickly towards the haystack searching kid...who felt something on his head.

"...Okay, this is less funny now." Reg answered, still picking out a needle in the haystack.

"No way, you only have 30 seconds!"

Reg was just moving the whole thing around rather awkwardly, as the hay was staying stacked together and even then, he got his hand stuck in the thing.

...right as the time limit ran out and the airhorn blasted in his face.

"This thing was tied together...and I already-"

"-have a strike, so don't complain about it."

Reg was definitely steeled up for the next dare, as Tails wasn't really pleased with the strike that he had, the two of them ready to do something else.

"Those are some evil dares!" Reg complained.

"No doubt made worse by Chris." Cassie said. "...It's not that serious, I would've messed up."

And there was more...

...a lot more to deal with for obvious reasons.

Dante was a scarecrow in the literal sense.

"So, what do I do again?" Dante asked. "Aside from-"

"Scare the crows, dude!" Chris shouted, putting on the megaphone.

"It's easy, Dante!"

The crows came into his space and...annoyed the stuffing out of him, quite literally, ensuring that his hair was messed the hell up and he had the angriest screams ever known to man, demon and 2D people.

Dante may have done finished the thing, but...he was pissed.

"Your team gets another point, so why are you mad?"

"I GOT TURNED INTO A SCARECROW?!" Dante yelled, as Chris just looked at him.


Ryuko was just trying to avoid someone that she both hated and also didn't expect to be here as part of Hsien-Ko's dare...who didn't even expect it to work.

"Ryuko...do you really still hate me?"

Satsuki Kiryuin still shined like no-one else.

"...No."

"Oh good, sister, we can discuss some strategy together because it has been lacking at the current moment, because that it what says on the dare! You have made it this far." Satsuki tried to explain, not caring about Ryuko's wavering resolve.

"I don't know, can you stop talking about strategy?" Ryuko asked. "Right now, my Total Drama life on the line thanks to you, actually."

"It will be my pleasure to help you extend it for I am not in the competition yet! This is my only chance to-"

"Congratulations, Ryuko, your team gets another point!"

"YEAH, Satsuki, I did it...can you go away now?" Ryuko asked meanly, getting up in her rival's face, as Satsuki stared. "...Finally, I don't have to talk to you!"

Satsuki silently accepted her rival's reluctant to say words...

...and as for others...

Crimson had a dare (from Chloe, who actually exists) to obviously remove her own make up and she might have looked cool on the surface, but someone must have read her mind because she said...

"It's not worth it to ruin my indentity."

She may have been right...but she still got a strike.

"Crimson took a strike, will...Mystique Sonia do this dare?"

Fortunately, she got a dare from Rapunzel, who had something quite simple.

Deal with a white horse with blonde hair, a serious scowl and a raised eyebrow at all of the people that was...just weird enough to put its guard up.

"Maximus, are you ready to ride?!" She shouted, her hat looking at the horse.

The mean horse simply neighed.

"You don't get a choice, AHHHH!"

Maximus may have wanted to throw off the girl with the hat, the seeds and the long-ass tongue, but that tongue was hanging on and she got the point.

*Azula's confessional*

"It technically is her identity as one of those 'goth' people and honestly, she looks much better with the makeup..."

She showed a woman that only had pumpkin spice...which was Crimson without the makeup in Ridonculous Race.

"...but her getting that kind of strike would only be a problem for her! A good enough reason to vote."

*Confessional cut*

All Kyo had to do was get his clothes dirty, which obviously came from a recently eliminated Clover and what kind of dirty was it?

"Clover kinda wants to get covered with goo...as your dare!"

"...What goo?!" Kyo snapped, seeing the random tub of...totally spy goo.

"Come on, Kyo, it's not that serious and it might just wipe off." Terry shrugged, taking the goo not that seriously. "...like goo usually does?"

"I did sign up for this and plus, let's hope it is that kind." Kyo smirked, preparing his arms for...action.

He then proceeded to get dumped by goo in the worst way possible, having his mouth open while that was happening and then proceeding to choke on it.

"And wipe it off with your bare hands!"

Kyo was too busy choking to even do that, as he coughed it out and just felt dirty inside, as the goo slowly dripped off his own clothes and kept on sticking to his own hands.

Even if his clothes were clean and his hands were done with the task, he got embarrassed on streaming.

"Kyo gets a point."

*Heavy's confessional*

He was wincing at Kyo's...awkward win.

"I am glad that he won, but it was not great time! It was slimy...like uglier octopus! But that's not going to be me!"

*Confessional cut*


"Pinstripe, all you have to do catch all of this guy's balls."

"Why did you word it like that!" Pinstripe yelled.

"Yeah, tell me-" Oikawa got interrupted by a horn.

Oikawa was back for one more, the brown-haired volleyball setter was ready to pelt a ton of volleyball towards...Pinstripe, who was grinning at the challenge.

"Watch it, pretty boy!" Pinstripe insulted the guy.

"Unlike you, I don't make friends with monsters...metaphorically-"

"I KNOW IT'S A METAPHOR!" Pinstripe screamed, as Oikawa was taken aback by the yell.

Needless to say, it worked by accident?

Oikawa threw a bunch of volleyballs and Pinstripe was catching them out of anger, even if he almost missed half of the balls...and then got knocked down by the fastest of them all, Oikawa literally smashing it into his face.

Pinstripe got floored to the ground by a volleyball, his shit being rocked metaphorically.

"And you lost, so you get a strike." Chris announced. "And someone else goes..."

Joseph just raised his thumb up.

"...Joseph, your challenge is to beat some ghost named Dio. I don't know why Gintoki wrote that, but he did that."

"Dio..."

Joseph genuinely was thinking.

"...wasn't he the guy that got beat up by my dad for kicking a dog or something?" He asked with a grin. "Sounds kinda goofy!"

The ghost just screamed in anger, as he saw a Joestar.

"And I get to beat up a ghost! I think that's cool."

The ghost just screamed because he was a ghost, as he saw the Hamon sparking on some kind of...bowl of gruel and since it was living, it meant that the-

"AHHHHHHHH!"

-ghost was real loud and the gruel was really explosive towards...a lot of things.

"Dio, shut up, dude, you're already dead!" Chris shouted, as the ghost disappeared and his thing didn't... "Great, Joseph you get a point, but my ears, dude!"

"Wow, I'm glad he's never coming back!"

Deadpool went up to Joseph, as he was celebrating his win and whispered...

"Yeah, he's gonna come back when you're old and you're going to have less memes when he's back."

Joseph just saw Deadpool be at the desk like he wasn't there.

*Joseph's confessional*

He was deep in though wondering a thought that was finally vocalised.

"...What the hell is that guy?" He questioned.

*Deadpool's confessional*

The merc with the mouth hijacked this sentence-HE JUST GOT PAID BY...SOME GUY, IDK.

"Finally, I put down some spoilers. If you're wondering, I'm just trying to follow the non-existent wisdom for our epic team leader...who is big and epic!"

*Confessional cut*


While the Fiery Foxes had 4 points and the Chill Capybaras had 5 points, there was still a ridiculous amount of dares left in here even with each contestant giving only one dare...and some of them obviously didn't.

Like...

...Yumeko Jabami being rolling in mud for twenty seconds and then standing up with a smile that showed she was in a good mood in spite of all of the damage.

"You know what...this actually checks out." Squirrel Girl said, a little horrified. "Congrats for the point, though."

"Yeah, got the point." Miko raised her thumbs up...seeing some stuff that should have been left undetailed.

And also, Nicole Watterson disintergrating a watermelon with her own head, as her teammates watched on in awe and she looked on in horror, as it was all neatly sliced.

"...I used too much power did I?"

"You have a stupid amount of power, so calm down..." Tanya's calm demeanor was an obvious mask. "...it's nothing."

"You don't even think that."


And finally, Azula trying to deal with a bear that was ready to spin along the bar that rotated constantly thanks to the bear and she kept it up for a good while...

...Even taking the time to waste Chris' own time.

"Azula, you're gonna-"

Azula jumped on the wheel, as the bear messed up the jump and realised...it was getting too old to get dunked on by teen villains.

"I have earned my point." Azula sated. "Your team should have an answer to that...Sokka!"

"Okay, I'm ready to prove that I'm the coolest and the best at...dares!" Sokka flexed his muscles. "Give me your worst dares."

"Okay, but you shouldn't have asked that...especially with..."

Sokka spun the wheel with a smug grin.

"...Connor's dare. Believe it or not, it's not a very wacky dare!"

"Yeah, I know it's not gonna be...what's the dare-"

Sokka got captured by a chair and that was just the start of the are, he was tied up and glaring at Chris very meanly since he could definitely see what was up with a giant hose stuck over him.

"Waterboarding, dude. Do it for a minute and you win!"

"Win what-"

Sokka just got hit by a deluge of water from the hose, it slowly getting into parts that he didn't want to be filled with water.

It didn't help that he screamed...

...continuously, as Azula was suddenly very satisified, which concerned more than a few people on her team who were wincing, since Sokka wasn't backing down from it.

*Squirrel Girl's confessional*

She wasn't freaked out, but she was mad.

"See I knew she was a villain, there's no way that someone would smile at their enemy getting waterboarded without being evil...or some kind of epic trauma!"

*Sokka's confessional*

The waterbending legend just looked up at the ceiling.

"You know, as much as that was painful, I would have liked to see Azula go through...considering she just destroyed a lot of lives within the water by herself, never mind the old Fire Nation!" He couldn't stop himself from shouting, getting louder slowly as the confessional went on.

*Confessional cut*

Nevertheless, he made it and spat out some water to boot and took some uneasy breaths.

"Damn, it wasn't even that hard."

"Beat that, Azula!" Sokka shouted. "It was really hard, though."

Azula just gave a "hmph" of contempt.


Now back to the not so special montage, as Squirrel Girl got a dare from Sandy, just trying to avoid...the hand that went towards the kind of areas that could not make babies if it was hit.

It was not hit.

"Eat that, sucka!" Squirrel Girl bragged, jumping sideways. "And that, other sucka!"

Still was not hit and she got a point...from Lord Hater.

...

Tanjiro just had to chop some onions without crying, which was not hard in the slightest...without the onions that were already chopped be stuck on a headband.

Somehow, the cutting board got the worst of it, as Tanjiro kept hold of his inner tears and he just shouted.

"Alright, bro." Muscle Man said.

"It was really, really hard!" Tanjiro exclaimed in relief.

Thanks to Rapunzel, Tanjiro got off free.

...

For the record, the Capybaras had 8 and the Foxes had 7 and Dante was to equal that with juggling more than a few swords that were both heavy and hard to juggle...doing it with a smile to boot, as he wasn't exactly having the worst time.

But not the best time either, as Dante got a strike on him when one of the swords quite literally bonked him out of a win.

"Coachman, don't hold me for this!"

"Trust me, I don't have to."

Jude made that sure.

...

Tanya, courtesy of Sugar, had to deal with the lung choker that was the deep-fried piece of cheese...as it both looked like a weapon of war and a good meal.

She took one bit into it and realise that it was fucking disgusting.

The men didn't even want that thing, and lo, she got a strike.

...

Basil of Baker Street had to deal with turning off a bomb of sorts and since he was from the 1900s in rat London, you would think he would have a problem dealing with a bomb from right about now.

...Lo and behold, he cut several wires at once thanks to the pressure from some people and he actually managed to disarm the bomb thanks to his keen eye.

And also, Donkey Kong gave them that.

...

Hilariously, despite Samus being able to do most things that a bounty hunter would do, being stuck in a chicken costume (courtesy of Soos) could actually be one of them.

Except when she had to do the dance that was instructed on the paper...and then tore the paper up, plainly pissed at her own embarrassment...and that failed the dare.

...

Kyo Kusanagi quite literally stepped in to get another dare (courtesy of Sakazaki), as he was biting right into the super burnt meat that may have hurt like a motherfucker, but it was the kind of hurt that tasted good in the most general sense.

And he ate it.

"...Something tells me that my stomach's not going to like that!" Kyo shouted.

...

Still though, Pit was shooting arrows blind at a target (thanks to Robyn, finally getting mentioned properly.) and from a shit-ton of experience, he actually nailed it completely and now, his team was just swamping him and Miko just gave a cheeky thumbs up.

...

And finally, Lowain had to drink the spiciest soup to even be souped about, as he was keeping it one hundred on the spice and he felt the flaming heat of the pepper-ed consistently soup...but he was definiely doing it slowly and surely.

While he was drinking it with consideration to his tongue, that thing was already toasted with Chef's garbage this morning, so...

"Man, I did it, right?" Lowain asked, tongue a bit numb. "Joseph, I did it..."

"Hold up, your tongue's kind of disgusting at the moment!" Joseph pushed Lowain for reasons.

...

"Believe it or not, the Fiery Foxes actually has 10 and the Chill Capybaras also have 10, so this time, it's could be a DOUBLE DARE!"

"...A what?" Cassie asked.

"Two people can do a dare to make a lead!"

"I know what it is, but you just kinda pulled it out of your butt."

"Well, then, are you gonna do it?!" Ryuko suggested loudly. "How do we eliminate this guy?"

"We beat him with harder dares, obviously!" Sokka shouted, putting in his suggestion even louder than before.

...

Coachman knew he was deep into his own schemes' failing and sometimes, to break that streak, you need to actually play the smartest game and someone had to be dragged along for the count.

Everyone was just down to not help him for hopefully obvious reason.

Suprisingly, it was just him and immediately, he felt a bit of relief...before utter dread at the wheel landing on the little dragon that definitely could put him through something terrible.

You knew what it was.

It's basically ripped from the Mario Movie. (Haven't seen it, by the way.)

...

Spike hung around Rarity, so you should know what dare goes here and no, the old villain didn't like that he looked quite peachy, the fucking wig and the gloves not helping here.

"HAHAHAHAHAH!" was heard around the area, as he walked on stage.

"Look, I might look terribly embarrassing and honestly...I can't believe that I am wearing this, but do I have a point." Coachman's dissapointment was audible.

"Only literally, Princess Coachman!" Dante chuckled. "Man, you should see yourself."

"...Oh hohohoho, you see yourself in this?!"

"SHUT UP!"

...

One clothes change, a beaten-up Coachman and a smug and bandaged Dante later, that shit was over and we're finally moving onto better dares in the most technical sense possible.

"I'm glad that I am comfortable with my manliness." Chef was just drinking some tea.

"Chef, the ghost is about to go crazy." Chris commanded Chef, starting to get tired of the...shenanigans.

Some green ghost weirdo with red cheeks just looked at the camera (obviously Dimple because this was Reigen's dare.) and then at Miko, who had this look of diappointment.

"Possess me!" Miko declared.

"Yeah, just give me a second."

Dimple knew how to throw someone off-guard.

And after waiting...

...and waiting...

...and waiting...

He was in and he made Miko say some wild stuff (that wouldn't be cut for streaming.) and that's all I'm going to say on that front.

...

"Come on, this is some bullshit! Those guys actually got free dares from nowhere!" Nobara shouted. "And they're legitmately turning into animals...no wait, freaky things..."

The jujutsu sorcerer was more mad that she got some trip goggles.

"...wow, you guys look terrible."

"What?" Terry asked. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, you guys are...are...turning into some horror monsters!"

"Man, technology's going crazy." Terry shrugged. "You've got this."

"Yeah...Chris is a monster, but at least he looks like it now...and my eyes are not liking it." Nobara commented. "I wonder, does this mean anything?"

"Nobara, young lady, you made your team tie!" Chris announced, Chef taking the goggles off. "And I don't even think everybody did a dare!"

...

...

The Chill Capybaras were actually on the back foot for the first time and for the first time in a long time, Samus and Tanya were actually in vulnerable positions due to the obvious.

"What the heck do we do?" Tanya asked. "We need a plan of action."

"I agree and-" Samus added to her sentiment, before being given the stink-eye.

"You two both threw your dares when you have the ability to not do that...you would say that kind of stuff! You both would!" Joseph shouted. "Unlike me, you beat the ghost of some my dad's friend."

The chapter ended on that ridiculously awkward sentiment.


To be continued in the third part...of which there is more dares, as the points finally count up much higher than they both really should and that both teams really didn't care.

For the record, the next chapter should be out before next week, meaning that Sunday's probably going to be the release date for this thing and also...

...this chapter finally fit the title.

Fiery Foxes: 12 dares.

FIRST STRIKES (FF): Rock and Crimson

Chill Capybaras: 12 dares.

FIRST STRIKE (CC): Tanya Degurechaff, Samus Aran and Reg

Chapter 115: Episode 26-3: Ugly Dares

Summary:

Once again, a lot of dares, some of them much uglier than others and some of them even rack up strikes, considering the caliber of campers on display...
...even if there's some strategy, it will succumb to the power of these damn dares!

Yeah, sorry for not uploading last week basically.

Chapter Text

Total Drama X: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 26: Count The Dares
Part 3: The Ugly Dares.

They are ugly, they are very goofy and they are all some kind of torture, wherever it was mental, physical or even plainly visual, as there's still many of them that haven't been revealed!

By the way, last chapter was a bit shorter than intended on the dares, but this chapter should make it up with the introduction and general thing over...and oh man, Coachman really needs to put on his A-game to not be messed around by his team and the other team!

Yeah, there's that.

G-man 2.0.: I'm not surprised that I made that mistake, the chapter went through some growing pains and honestly, it was an easy fix. And honestly, it's not even a third of all the dares that I have saved up for this one!

1602jaw: You know, Robyn certainly does need a mention. And honestly, I have planned worse for him 'cause it's a gag at this point, 'cause his team doesn't like him for good reason! Always glad you liked the chapter, per usual.

Memeking: I just don't have the epic motivation, you know! (Also, it's somehow out on digital right now...weird, but ok.)


With one set of orange-coloured fellas being tied with the Capybaras after three lacklustre challenges that still failed to deal with their biggest Achilles Heel (literally too), some of those fellas from the Capybaras. were questioning the only two that failed their dares...in spite of their achievements within their own series.

"It's okay? You know who knows who's getting eliminated tonight if they suck?"

Samus expected this from Muscle Man, displeased with the green man.

"MY MOM!"

"Well, your mother's gonna be wrong." Samus answered.

"Then why didn't you do the dare, bro!"

"Do you call everyone, bro?" Tanya asked with a smirk.

"...Kinda, but I'm not gonna call ya babe, obviously!"

Those three were really the only ones that were arguing, as Nobara, Bayonetta and Ryuko scoffed at the attitude of Tanya specifically, genuinely seeing the odd amount of hubris.

*Bayonetta's confessional*

The witch is displeased.

"I'm going to be honest, Muscle Man's completely right since Samus has consistently made our team worth existing in a good chunk of the challenges, nevermind being the reason why we win a fair amount of time. I can't believe that the 'mah mum' man is right."

*Ryuko's confessional*

She just laughed.

"Do you know who else pranked us several times...without it being recorded or something? Muscle Man, definitely."

*Confessional cut*

As one side was genuinely surprised at their losses, the other team was either giving Coachman the meanest look that they could give or trying to ensure that they could win again.

Mostly because they kept on being composed.

"Well, team leader, have you got an inspiring speech?" Azula raised an eyebrow. "Something to not get eliminated?"

"...Not really? But, I do think that all of you have the potential to make this challenge win, especially with my apparent leadership, so I doubt that all of you will not do your best or else, I will find a way to eliminate you!"

A good chunk of his teammates were pissed off at this point and the rest were scared...besides Azula, Pinstripe and Yumeko...who were just interested.

*Azula's confessional*

"As much as I would like to compliment it, he did only scare people and not really motivate our team...which is much better for the game. Nothing comes from having bonds, fear always works when they are actually scared of you!" She shouted, her fear addiction getting serious.

*Confessional cut*


With a rallying scare on the Foxes and the Capybara's being compared to Muscle Man's mother, as these two teams were right back into the stupid dares that would kill a normal man.

And gosh dang, there were certainly a few that hadn't been marked yet and he's already trying to change the sentence.

"Woo, what epic writing will be done to me today?" Deadpool asked. "Give me your worst!"

"Wait, don't ask for that!" Miko was a bit scared. "...What about me-"

Deadpool was knee deep into his first dare, as he had to jump into a pool of molasses and jump in the pool, he did...with enthusiasm and thanks to Chloe's problem with ugliness...

...after jumping out of the pool, he had to roll on some feathers to embarrass himself further and like Yumeko, he did it with a smile.

"Deadpool gives another point to the Foxes!"

"Ah, good, did you know that there's always something to you, Miko, like the glitch-"

Miko just jumped in with a wake-up slap, giving her the chance to put that situation out of the minds of everyone and also...she accidentally got herself into a dare.

"Could be worse, but...why does he know that?" Miko asked.

"Uh, absolutely no reason other than loving fanfiction crossovers and Total Drama fanfiction!" Deadpool bragged, as Miko spun the wheel. "And also, being the coolest guy with some consideration."

Miko was in it for the long run and she landed on Albedo and she had a pretty mean one for the gamer, who was back in it.

Miko basically had to slam dunked by a Death Knight's own hand, which was basically a hulking skeleton with black armour, a black massive shield and generally edgy.

Despite surviving, it really hurt when she got slammed regardless and she felt it in every step.

"And there's another...with Miko being technically alive for the Foxes!"

"My grandad could've handled that...and Dio. I misspoke...my grandad beat that ghost like nothing!" Joseph bragged. "Anyways, where was I?"

"Oh, yeah, it's my time! Bros, it's gonna be a good one."

Lowain jumped in to his own dare, as he got stuck up with...Pepper Ann's epic dare of rubbing some leech on his arm wasn't the "good one" he expected and his arm looked a bit worse.

"Bros, the leech can't even kill my vibe. He just gave me an ugly arm."

The Chill Capybaras weren't actually done, as Bayonetta was shakin' it (for lack of a better sentence) against a bear that was breakdancing with speed and the bear liked what it was seeing so much, that it just accepted defeated and the witch realised what it was going to do next.

And then she patted him with her giant arm, as the bear was truly scared.

"Good enough, as they say!" Bayonetta joked, the bear just slowly skalking away.

"Yo, that was more than good enough! Big props to you, Bayo!" Lowain fistbumped Bayonetta.

And there was obviously more with the remaining campers, as...

...Mai Shiranui cringed at getting down and dirty with her own ninja costume, but she wasn't really scared...just disgusted at the dirt cannon that was shooting some random dirt in her face and mouth for 30 seconds and then it stopped, sensing that the dare wasn't really over.

"Wait, is this over?" She foolishly asked.

"Nah."

And then she got pelted with more mud, as the minute was genuinely up for her and she was plain disgusted and she coughed out all of the mud that she got into her own mouth.

She heard the ring and raised her own thumbs up, as Askeladd's dirty dare got her.

"And finally, Mai wins a point for the Fiery Foxes!" Chris announced. "You love to see it as Mikasa and Iori prepare for their dares, but those Chill Capybaras..."

There were looks being passed around between the current participations.

"...still have a few people up for a dare!"

"Woo, I'm up for one...just give me the signal and I'm ready!" Scott boasted, as Nicole just sighed. "What's the dare?!"

Scott spun the massive wheel and lo and behind, it actually landed on...

"Dude, you're gonna love Penny Proud's dare!"

"I bet I could really love it."

*Scott Pilgrim's confessional*

The red-hair ginger had his arms looking real funky and uninjured.

"Look, it's not going to be fun to say that I have arms and they are..."

He made it spin.

"...working better than they should.

*Confessional cut*


He probably ended up on an instant regret list, as he was trying to hold up a crate that was chock full of stuff and he hoped that the experience of this season and his adventure to get Ramona and improve himself would help.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Immediately...

*CHONK*

...his arms did hold onto the crate, but he got lifted instead.

"Oh my god, guys, that crate was too heavy."

"That was the point, dude. Anyways, you get your first strike!"

Scott huffed, as the Canadian just looked like a fool.

"That crate was too heavy...for you!" Ryuko shouted.

"Hey, wait, wait, what-" Scott got the deadly looks from Samus and Tanya. "-You know, I will do way better on the second go!"

Iori laughed at the Canadian guy, as his turn was coming up and Kyo was scowling at his team falling behind.

"Yagami, dude, your turn!"

"Whatever it is, I won't do worse than that!"

The red-haired rocker gloomily got up to spin the wheel and where did it stop?

Kyo, hilariously enough, who was confident and smirked despite his team's loss.

"Come on, even Chris thinks you're stupid enough to-"

"Iori, you're going to hate this! Kyo wants you to be put into a pile of rocks and trust me, it's gonna be awesome!"

Iori was stuck in a bunch of rocks, not really being able to move or even come out of it, but nevertheless, he had to do one thing, as the rocks were practically all around him.

"All you have to do is stay there for 30 seconds."

"Fuck...I can do that all day." Iori coughed out.

*Kyo's confessional*

He was concerned for his frenemy Iori for obvious reasons.

"...I don't really remember putting some more rocks, but if that's what the dare is, that's what the dare has become." Kyo grumbled. "I'm just hoping that he loses."

*Confessional cut*

Iori's hilariously extended torture sequence still wasn't enough for him to break at all, considering that his blood literally causes him pain at the most inopportune of times.

He still hated it like Uraraka, the two sharing a moment.

"Hah, Kyo, you beat that shit!" Iori bragged.

"You're definitely done for!" Kyo replied quite loudly.

The two rivals may have not been on the same team, but things were not more awkward than with the duo that were giving the glares towards each other, which were from that moment in the beginning of the episode, the witch and the demon ready to turn it up...

...but not yet, as the rest of the team even cheered and Coachman plainly just shouted "Finally!"

"It took a few challenges, but the Fiery Foxes are finally winning one...winning being the word of the day, as Cassie Cage's in it for the long haul!"

Cassie picked herself back up and looked at the wheel with all of the bizarre choices on the thing and realised that she was about to get wrecked, no matter what was going to happen.

And so it has spun to reveal that Arle had an epic dare that was very epic.

Puyo Puyo...which was a blobby puzzle game.

"I feel like I've seen this before...just not here, though." Cassie shrugged. "Could be much worse."

Cassie may have had no idea how these blobs were even fitting into the same corner, as the blonde soldier was trying to fit some red ones with some green ones. and barely making it work...

...mostly because they were huge blobs and she was carrying them with ease and figuring it out slowly, but she was working it with her hands.

In about...30 seconds or so, the Puyos were sorted into colours and were gone.

"Another one for Cassie and her team!"

"Alright, another one in the bag." Cassie said, her hands covered with Puyo juice.

"And Mikasa, you're also going to have another epic dare!"

"Nothing with you in it is epic." Mikasa answered, as Chris just laughed at the reply.

"Yeah, I'm gonna love this one!"

Mikasa spun the wheel like she was ready to kill someone and lo and behold, it was directed towards the obvious target, who was just laughing at her potential misfortune.

Coachman had a dare and it was wild, as Mikasa just saw a donkey and...

...Now she was lined up to see a angry donkey, a corral and the sadistic motherfrienders were watching her with popcorn.

"All you have to do is basically, uh, get on top of this donkey and lead it into a corral without any weapons."

"Did you think I was going to shoot it?" Mikasa genuinely answered, surprisingly nervous about this task.

You know, since Mikasa just takes down Titans and enemy soldiers without a second's breath...and yet, this donkey just kept on moving much faster than her, even managing to get juked several times in a row.

*Mikasa's confessional*

The black-haired Titan slayer was more so confused at how a donkey could be this fast for no reason.

"...I can't believe that this donkey is trying to get me to use my ODM gear. I could definitely pick it up, if I wanted!" Mikasa was pissed. "Of course, he messed with it."

*Confessional cut*

Juking meant doing a full 180 with its own legs.

But Mikasa eventually got on top of it, as the donkey was just screaming and he was no match for an angry slayer with ten seconds on the clock.

She got the donkey into the corral, who had a look of fear and she had a look of accomplishment and disbelief at her alliance leader's dare.

"And Mikasa finishes off with another dare taken for the Fiery Foxes and she's-"

Coachman just saw his "goon" just slap him in the face without breaking a sweat.

"Well, miss, I appreciate your strength, but did you have to slap me?" Coachman questioned.

Mikasa didn't want to answer for reasons.

*Coachman's confessional*

The old villain just looked at his hand.

He still looked at it before just laughing.

"Honestly, that Mikasa lady is probably my ticket towards getting out of this challenge without missing a beat...and I'd like for her to do that again!"

*Confessional cut*


That's right, baby, we have an epic montage coming to you from a chapter delayed by about a week and yeah, it's going to be a lot of 'em.

First off, Heavy had to basically swat a fly inside a giant cage and no matter what, he swung, he missed and he did that three times, before he slammed the flyswatter on the bars of the cage.

The fly was no more and so was the swatter.

"That was heavy swatter!"

Groans could be heard mixed in with some cheers.

...

Miko was ready to deal with a sumo wrestler, as she was stanced against up E. Honda, who just wanted nothing to do with Total Drama...but everything to do with some sumo fight.

The two of them were having the fight of the day, Miko barely being able to hold back against Honda, before realising that this was...the guy and so, the big man basically did a flying headbutt that Miko slid under.

She may have eaten some sand, but she gave the dropkick to send him off.

...

Terry Bogard was willing to do most dares, as he had to basically split apart a bunch of wood with his bare fist and he had decided to make a show of himself, considering the piece of wood's mental health...

...right before blasting it with a Buster Wolf that just sent parts of it flying into a box that split it apart.

"Okay, that's one off my bucket list!" Terry grinned.

...

Deadpool just had to do one simple thing of basically creating his own fanart for a certain blonde lady who got eliminated in Episode 3 and since she had no say in it, Chloe came out of it looking really bad.

Actually, it was just an epic caricature, that was definitely epic and totally not a drawing of no quality.

"Hey, you can't just say stuff like that...I had thirty seconds!"

...

And now it was time for the second chances, as Squirrel Girl leaped into action to basically do the one thing that Deadpool genuinely missed out on...slapping her own self in hurting fashion, the red-head lady ready to give herself a bit of a pounding in these challenges.

And she felt the extra point that she managed to get for her own team.

...

Speaking of second chances, Lowain basically had to do a backflip, no matter if he failed or not, and his grin showed that he was down for the thing.

"I'm gonna do this for Kat, you know!"

Whatever Yumeko may have felt or whatever people thought Lowain did was stupid or not, he pretty much fucked up in classic backflip video fashion.

"Man, Kat, don't watch this!"

(He's talking about Katalina from Granblue Fantasy, who is nearly the opposite of Catalina Alves, considering that the former's a hero, a knight and the leader of a bunch of soldiers.)

...

Uh, Mystique Sonia wasn't scared for whatever dare she got, no matter how disgusting it was and no matter how Uraraka felt about the dares and she got one from Riku, who had something epic and interesting for her.

Basically fighting with a sword against a robot that Riku definitely didn't account for...and then she got her first strike because said robot was swinging at random and running at stupid fast speeds.

"Mystique Sonia finally has her first strike!"

...

For what could only be described for reasons, Samurai Jack had a stupid hard dare (even for him)...which was to balance a bunch of watermelons on his own head.

Even if he was still a samurai with absolute poise, focus, stillness and whatnot, when you have five watermelons, one of them was going to inevitably drop and even Samurai Jack...got a loss.

"Samurai Jack has his first strike, dude...kinda crazy if you ask me!"

...

Pinstripe Potoroo was just trying to shoot a bunch of moving cans that were just flying around (thank Tron Bonne for this) and he wasn't even doing that bad in spite of his tommy gun-only experience, shooting all of them without missing a beat.

And then glaring at Heavy, only out of spite.

"Suck on that, Ruskie!"

Pinstripe definitely hit his shot.

...

Tanya Degurechaff basically dressed up as a goat with the most angry smile that could be given, dancing around like a dang mascot in a seeming repeat of Samus' go at the same dare.

To be fair, she was really cute for a 13 year old who hated God and it worked in her favour and suprisingly, Samus wasn't even mad about it.

"Good moves, Tanya." Samus conceded.

"Glad you can see it that way."

...

Basil of Baker Street was taking a look at a piece of wood that seemed to be quite clean at first glance, but then he decided to keep it real with a few wipes and then gave it back to Chef.

(Surprisingly, Judy gave this dare.)

The mouse detective just got the wood slapped in his face by Chef, even if he cleaned both sides...mostly because he looked with a magnifying glass by Chef Hatchet and then...

"You wiped that thing off, dumbass."

Basil reflected on Chef's comment.

...

Samus Aran basically had to throw a plushh upwards at a ridiculous distance and then catch it without missing a beat, practically easy potatoes for the bounty hunting space-farer.

And she nailed it.

...

And finally for the montage, Kyo tried to fire back instantly by being a team leader and taking one for the team...by accident, as he only had to get waterboarded (thanks to Eva again.) and he kept on swallowing a bunch of water after some more water and it ended up in hilarious fashion.

He spat out a ton of water, rolling off the chair and then realised that he lost.

"How long was that?" Kyo asked.

"55 seconds?"

"Why does this keep on happening?"

...


"Okay, so the Chill Capybaras have 18 dares compared to the Fiery Foxes' 20 dares and yeah, trust me, this challenge ain't over by a long shot because some of these guys have cooked some heinous dares! Mostly because setting up these dares are hard!"

Okay, so Chris was up to his usual business of lying for no reason, but it at least gave both teams a chance to get a break and decide what they were doing.

"Congratulations, you got a position for team leader for a challenge that doesn't need a team leader, weirdly enough." Azula answered.

"Honestly, I do not care about that...just that I'm pleased that the team's finally winning for once." Coachman replied with a grin. "And honestly, I think it requires a change of strategy."

"Believe it or not, it doesn't-"

Azula almost got cut off by Coachman's unyielding "attempt" at redemption arc.

"So, why don't you let me take most of the less dangerous dares...after all, I'm apparently good at this challenge!" Coachman's quite malicious smile was still there. "Besides, I doubt those Capybaras could catch up."

!

Most of the contestants realised the extremely obvious redemption arc BS, as they all looked quite stupefied at how bad the strategy really was.

"Look, I don't know what game you're playing, but you're currently losing in this team's game...especially when most of the team dislikes you!" Azula glared at the old man.

"Yeah, that's dumb as all hell." Deadpool said. "Good way to get eliminated."

"Whatever those are saying, I'm actually with it." Mystique Sonia shrugged.

"Man, you're the king of stupid decisions, but hey what I do know. I'm only the reason that this team is good, half the time." Dante's cockiness wasn't really needed, but it still worked out.

"And I have won the team a fair amount of challenges, so I doubt that it wouldn't work and you all did elect me as team leader!" Coachman explained, obviously handling the situation questionably.

"Eh, Azula could do that, I could do that, about half the team could do that, so do-"

Dante pretty much got a death glare from Coachman.

"Can we just get back to the challenge and see if the strategy could work out!" Uraraka shouted. "Does it matter if it's stupid, we need to have a win."

Azula wisely didn't just go off on both of the white-haired demons, as she had a much better plan.

*Azula's calm confessional*

"Obviously being a team leader in a challenge like this is practically guaranteeing your elimination if he was consistent…and Dante isn't even that, so it means that Coachman guarantees his own elimination even if he does manage to get through…mostly because I have his one remaining idol…"

She picked it out of her pocket.

"...in here. The idol to rule the game with fire, flames and the power of a thousand soldiers using their minds!"

The antagonistic Firebender was flaming her strategy.

"Besides, he did betray me and traitors will die…in this Total Drama!"

*Confessional cut*

The Chill Capybaras were actually real chill, despite the loss, as they all had a pretty solid strategy.

"Gonna be honest, it's not the first time that we lost and we've had worse problems! So, all we need to do is win and drop someone through the challenge…which will happen." Tanya answered. "So, that's really it."

"We're already doing that, so don't worry about it!" Tanjiro shouted.

"Heck yeah, we're doing that!" Terry proclaimed.

Tanya wanted to compliment them, but…she knew that she was three behind.

"So, just accept the dare and try to succeed like me!" Tanya bragged.

"You failed once, chill out." Samus answered. "Let's win like we did the past three challenges before the previous one."

"Good point."

Solid strategy from the Capybaras, as the two teams got back to doing dares like no-one cares about their own lives, with Chris smiling at the potential of the many extra dares.


And just like that the dares were back like it never happened, Chris knew what he was doing with whatever he said next, the Foxes ready to take advantage of a winstreak and the Capybaras trying to make their team have a minor comeback...as usual.

"Okay, new rule from Triple Dog Dare You, you can shift the dare towards someone on the same team because next episode, most of you aren't gonna be in a team!"

*Basil's confessional*

The mouse wasn't pleased.

"Of course, it is just dropped at the most opportune time to cause some serious discord from within the team with Azula probably being a criminal and some kind of villain, the two demons constantly fighting and a few others causing problems...just..."

The mouse detective sighed.

"...I'm not jealous of the people that will make this team work, because at this point, Dante's really the problem.

*Reg's confessional*

The robot kid had this sense of dread, which showed on his face.

"Alright, this challenge is going to be some kind of chaotic and I'm not even joking this time, I swear our team's one backstab away from becoming the other team...and I don't know why I think that. Maybe it's just my sense."

*Confessional cut*

And we're back to your regularly scheduled dares of pain, error and whatever else Chris had the remaining eliminated contestants had cooked up, as there was still a ton of people who had dares.

Like JFK...

"Whoa, dude." Muscle Man felt his muscles grow. "I'm not gonna betray my team 'cause the merge ain't here yet."

"...I won't say that." Samus didn't want to elaborate, as Muscle Man didn't look at her with anger.

...

That being JFK's dare was literally throwing a 3-point shot and hilariously enough, Muscle Man decided to throw it very far only horizontally and in spectacular, it managed to bounce off the post.

And then hit his big-ass gut.

"Oh no, bro!"

"Okay, how many of these Capybaras have at least one strike? Muscle Man, dude!"

"What, Chris, I'm trying my best!"

...

And the strategy started with Deadpool spinning the wheel at stupid speed and pointing towards a very specific person on it and yeah, Panchito had an epic dare that was saved up for his team.

It wasn't his team, but the epic Deadpool was ready to do anything...

...including jump out of low-flying skydving plane without a parachute and gain two points because he may have been seperate parts, but because he's only so cool, his head did the talking.

"Yeah, if you didn't know, you guys do know! Wait, did I scare the shit outta you guys?" Deadpool asked. "If so, you guys are crazy."

Chris looked genuinely changed by that thing.

"You get two points, dude." Chris answered, slowly and surely compherend how immortal Deadpool was.

...

Whatever that was, it must have genuinely done something to the Foxes, because they started doing very bad and even Coachman was affected by that stuff, no matter how much he said it.

Somehow Aisling basically put a dare of catching a duck in a mini-wetland...except the duck was not fucking around by running at absurd speed.

"Hmph, ducks."

Considering the position of being deep into some puddle and a duck buttslamming onto his flat top hat, it was rather fitting that he would say that.

"Coachman, just accept the strike!" Chris was eating some popcorn. "Mostly because your time's up!"

...

It was Joseph Joestar against a raging bull and he had a smile on his face.

"That's a lot of bull!" He remarked, using his Hamon to...

...do something.

Whatever it was, the bull didn't really care that much about the rag, until it just hit a rock wall and got its head smashed into a Hamon-strengthed trap with the rag on top.

"Finally, a point!"

...

Believe it or not, Lowain was here and he had no fear for dealing with some shitty smells coming from the rough-smelling Wario and he was just getting zen with it, as it wasn't poorly-disguised torture.

It was just easy on the rest of the senses, but the nose torture and Lowain had an uneasy grin.

"Get 'em-" Yumeko unwisely shouted...

...before breathing in the garlic.

Lowain won, Yumeko got a lot of looks and Wario got paid, baby.

...

Crimson wasn't scared of anything, even with a green-skinned Zeke that scared the shit out of a good majority of the cast and even Mikasa was genuinely horrified at the freaky little thing.

Except for the people that saw that, Pinstripe Potoroo, Tanjiro and Rock...as this was Lynn's dare (apparently).

*Rock's confessional*

He was still grimacing in the confessional.

"Isn't it kinda crazy when there's a clone of a guy who just doesn't want anything to do with this season. Man..that'd be some label reviving a dead musician with music that they didn't make!" Rock said.

*Confessional cut*

Crimson just casually shook hands with him, as Plant Zeke wasn't really fighting back against it, appreciating the fact that she had the same kind of edginess as him.

"Crimson, you got a point!"

"Uh, does she listen to Limp Bizkit or something crazy?" Deadpool asked.

"...Ugh, that's mainstream...and sucks, too." Crimson told him, as she walked back to her seat.

"Yeesh."

...

Uraraka was getting spun inside a giant tumbler and man, she was getting tumbled inside the whole thing and the dare was pretty obvious.

"Owen dares you to get inside the giant spinner and leave without vomiting!"

Uraraka may have screamed and probably wanted nothing better than not get spun around, but fighting big villains meant that she kinda got used to this?

Actually, she just didn't want to vomit much.

But she couldn't really stand up, spinning like a ballerina on the ground.

"And you got a point!"

...

All Reg had to do was pet a giant wolf, the kind of wolf that Chris likes for obvious reasons and since he was a robot, he couldn't exactly get hurt that badly...

...but he was still a kid at the end of the day, even with the extended robot arms that could not hurt easily and his arms were shaking unevenly to basically pat on the giant wolf.

Somehow, it worked, as the giant wolf just sat down and Reg was definitely trying to not die and not die, he did.

"Reg's got a point and yeah, those Capybaras have 20 points!"

Reg and Tails did an epic high-five, the both of them not that shaken with fear.

...

Tails was back, for real, as he was fighting the Tails Doll and knew better than to underestimate anything on this crazy, crazy show, with the two-tailed fox up against a floating doll that didn't scare him.

"How did you even find this, Chris?" Tails asked not so seriously.

"Some guy just wanted you to get hurt...AKA Reigen just wanted you to fight against your worst enemy and plus, I'm just looking for a fight!"

The two-tailed fox knew better than to stand around as Chris dodged the question, he just held the doll in his hand and took the gem off and looked confused at how he got pranked.

"...Dude, someone's gonna get fired..." Chris stopped whispered. "...but you get your team at point!"

...

Dante had a dare and so far, no-one wanted to be eliminated like Heather, even if he had a guy in the plan for that and also, Pit raised his hand up.

"Pit, it's your turn." Dante just sighed.

"Alright, what's my super manly dare!" Pit boasted. "Because I am that."

Pit got into the hamster wheel and like that, he hamstered wheel'd it.

"I'm gonna light up this wheel!"

For some reason, this only made him run faster and only made him more balanced in spite of not being able to recover from that terrible one-liner.

"Pit, you charged up my hairdrayer, so you win a point! And also, your goddess is cringing at you!" Chris said it through a megaphone, as Pit now rolled around in the wheel.

And now, he was going up, down and all around.

"Aw, nice, love me some of cries of pain."

...

Dante did have to do one dare and he did not like it.

"Why the hell is this called Orange Justice?" Dante angrily asked, ready to do the dance.

"I don't know, but Pepper Ann wanted you to do it. Some kid wanted to his dance to be in Fortnite and it was in Fortnite!"

"Yeah, just wanted to know."

He may not have said "it was orange justicin' time" but he surely did Orange Justice all over the audience who were watching, his fellow campers and the hosts.

...

Terry Bogard may not have had reddish raptors on his list to fight, but he only had to not get knocked out, thanks to

"Damn, you're real prehistoric!"

Terry got a roar in his face.

*Terry's confessional*

He looked like he had fought a raptor and stayed strong.

"Either this island has some wacky animals or my man, Chris is a scientist of the kinda crazy kind. Either way, I can't believe I'm still up for the count!" He said, real serious.

*Confessional cut*

It's a long montage, cut me some slack and also, these two respected each other.

"Honestly, I don't think you're ugly...just badass in a...raptor-y way."

The raptor smiled.

"Nice."


Uraraka and Pinstripe didn't exactly the fact that they both got moved to block two demons who hated each other for the same reason actually...and another set of reasons that were very different.

"Look, guys, can someone get eliminated already! This episode's been going for a while and none of you guys even have two strikes and plus, there's still a ridiculous amount of dares left...like 60 of 'em!"

"That is quite the accomplishment, you're asking to willingly throw your chance in this bizarre game away for your entertainment." Basil answered.

"And why is that a bad thing?" Yumeko asked.

"First off, you're gonna lose your chance to get three million dollars and secondly...the audience's entertained by this, too, you know!" Chris was genuinely annoyed now.

Yumeko and Basil just looked towards Coachman basically scaring the shit of Uraraka by existing, Miko, who was holding a controller in her hand and also...Squirrel Girl, who was talking some words towards Mai Shiranui.

*Basil's confessional*

The mouse detective genuinely didn't want to eliminate anyone from his side aside from...

"Honestly, I'm more surprised that Yumeko's survived in spite of her gambling addiction and sociopathy, a combination that would actually cause problems anywhere, even here...but she does need to be voted out. And there's also Azula and that Mikasa lady and Crimson." He thought about the competition. "Just making sure that Coachman even gets eliminated is harder than you'd think."

The mouse detective.

*Confessional cut*

Yumeko stepped up to the plate, as the ravenhaired had one more in her...

...specifically one more crate carry that Scott couldn't even do.

"Bruh, how are you even so strong?!" Muscle Man yelled.

Yumeko could exactly carry it for twenty seconds.

"I genuinely don't know."

...

Tifa Lockhart had a dare for Crimson, who might have been pissed wearing an iconic purple dress from FF7...mostly because of the blues on the outfit because she respected the general style.

"I'd wear this, if this was black."

"Not everything has to be black, Crimson!" Mikasa shouted.

"I don't hate it, so it's fine."

"Okay, Crimson has a point!" Chris announced. "Of the game."

Mikasa and Crimson gave each other a thumbs up.

...

Samurai Jack had a dare set up for him, which was to be wrapped in some random-ass cloth, as the samurai guy still had his ridiculous set of skills that could actually help him out and it did...

...not stop him from using his own hands to escape the trap (even if it was the pre-timeskip samurai.) and his sword to cut it up.

"Thanks! I'm gonna burn 'em."

"...That seems weird." Samurai Jack commented honestly.

...

"No, no, no, let me do these! Because I did say it." Coachman declared over the whole team.

"Good luck to you, your game relies on it." Azula couldn't even hide her smile.

"She's right." Dante stated.

...

Coachman genuinely wanted to make sure he wasn't hated, which was why he balanced soup on his head...as he ironically hated it all...

...the balancing of the soup, not really the game itself and he thought about the way he played the game like a dumbass for a good while, essentially making Dante the cornerstone of his game.

"Oh, sh-crud, Coachman's got a second strike!" Chris announced. "Who knew it...besides a good chunk of his whole team!"

He just stared at himself and then smiling duo of Dante and Azula.

*Pinstripe's confessional*

The weasel could see the inevitable, feeling stupid for not warning a friend.

"I should have told him that it was some kind of stupid, but I would get roasted by him because those two combined make his brain mush. I'm not even saying anything, but I'd rather him stay in the game past this challenge rather than get baited by accident!" Pinstripe shouted. "Man, friends, you can't handle 'em properly."

*Confessional cut*

Speaking of second strikes, Mystique Sonia may have wanted to not slip on the floor that was the slipperiest that it could ever be, but she had to step on it with its butter covered surface.

It may have broken her legs, as the thing was frigging shining and her hat already took the first step.

"Yaksha, no!"

Her hat slipped and kept on rolling, it actually vomiting on the slippery set of tiles.

"EW NO! As long as there's vomit on the floor, I can't do it!"

"Alright, you got yourself a second strike!"

"You can't just clean it up?" Mystique Sonia asked incredulously.

"It took a bunch of interns five minutes to make it that slippery, I don't have that kind of time!" Chris announced, as Mystique Sonia huffed.

Lo and behold, the grip that the Fiery Foxes was still strong, but also...two contestants were on the verge of elimination at the same exact same time, so who knows what could happen next?

Aside from not taking two weeks to make.


To be continued in the final part of this episode, where finally, the most obvious candidate for elimination gets eliminated like they should...along with, like, four or five other people in the process.

Fiery Foxes: 27 dares.

FIRST STRIKES (FF): Rock, Mai Shiranui, Basil and Crimson
SECOND STRIKE (FF): Coachman & Mystique Sonia

Chill Capybaras: 22 dares.

FIRST STRIKE (CC): Tanya Degurechaff, Samus Aran, Scott Pilgrim, Kyo Kusanagi, Samurai Jack, Muscle Man and Reg

Anyways, I'm going to finish this fic for Pit for no reason at all and honestly, read Total Drama Island: Multiverse Edition, because while the start is ridiculously long and is kinda awkward, it gets much better even from the second episode onwards and like, I think the inspiration's better than the original (the thing you're reading)

Chapter 116: Episode 26-4: Daring To Be Eliminated

Summary:

Uh, what else are you going to say about it other than about time?

A bunch of other stuff because the eliminations are suprising, this time around minus the obvious.

Chapter Text

Total Drama X: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 26: Count The Dares
Part 4: Daring To Be Eliminated

Six eliminations, a few notable ones and the votes to make the notable eliminations more than one, especially with the on-edge situation with the previous few dares...in spite of one team's win, also MERGE AFTER THIS CHAPTER, LET'S GO!

Fiery Foxes: 27 dares.

FIRST STRIKES (FF): Rock, Mai Shiranui, Basil and Crimson
SECOND STRIKE (FF): Coachman & Mystique Sonia

Chill Capybaras: 22 dares.

FIRST STRIKES (CC): Tanya Degurechaff, Samus Aran, Scott Pilgrim, Kyo Kusanagi, Samurai Jack, Muscle Man and Reg

1602jaw: Yeah, that was one of those chapters where the action gets happening...also, glad you agree

Memeking: These guys know that their butts are grass if they get too comfortable or too stuck in their comfort zone and plus, even the weaker contestants (like Coachman and Basil, hilariously enough) can survive some ridiculous stuff! And that endurance will eventually wear down here.

MidnightSavvy: I'm glad you're looking forward to reading these 600k words and some chapters are worse than others, but I hope you enjoy it anyways! (Please don't read the rest of this chapter, tho.)


Mystique Sonia was just getting her hat cleaned up, as Uraraka, Mai and Squirrel Girl were genuinely worried about her chance in the game, the hero herself not that displeased.

"Yaksha, I swear you're going to get treated well!"

The pink spiky hat made some pleased noises.

"Don't worry about it...at least you're going home with him potentially!" Yumeko commented.

"...Do I look like I want to?"

Yumeko agreed to that, as the four ladies were planning something.

"Yeah, that would be hellish especially in his current state."

"We're definitely going to win this thing...but I'd also like to not be eliminated and plus I'm pretty sure that Deadpool's going to do something." Mystique Sonia answered. "To make himself lose."

"Yeah, somehow he'll figure that out...somehow." Mai answered, as she looked suspicious at Deadpool.

While these four were having their mostly hidden discussions, a certain sexy man was shaking in his own spandex suit at the realisation that Mai knew something and that also...

...He and Pinstripe were trying to keep the peace in here, as Chris just "coughed" very loudly.

"Come on, enough already, someone please get eliminated by these awesome dares! I'm being serious, guys!" Chris shouted in annoyance. "Okay, since certain people haven't done a dare in a while, Rock gets up!"

"Good luck to us Foxes! Badadababow!"

Rock may have done a mock guitar solo, but he wasn't on the hardest part yet, as Riley Freeman finally got his dare up on the board.

"Okay, what crazy thing do I have to do to win?" Rock had a smile in his face.

...

...

...

Wait...

...

...

Rock was immediately greeted by some black man with big hair with ludicruously big spaceballs, more than two chains and looked like he didn't mind Obama with the white wifebeater and jeans.

"Can you write a bar, nigga? It ain't that hard, all you have to do is do that, nigga!"

"Don't worry...Thugnificent, writing a good line takes some time!" Rock shouted, writing his best line. "Man, this line is going to have you saying...something."

"Nah, I understand this show's crazy...not in a good way as well."

He read the line...looked at the scoreboard and looked real surprised, as Rock just nodded with a smile.

"Is it good?"

"Bruh, if I said it, that guy would be on your ass right now...shit, it could be way worse, though."

...

Rock walked back in with a point and Deadpool was looking to do the same, in spite of his fourth-wall breaking abilities technically being found out by one person, as he strolled in to see...

...Harley Quinn grinning.

"Yo, Marvel's got the best shows, the best movies...and the best superhero in the world, me...along with ones that are better than you!" Deadpool had to brag, practically doing an ad.

"...Do you even have a license to do shit like that?" Harley could see the ad from a mile away.

"No way, but anyways!"

Deadpool immediately got a beat down from Harley, the jokes stopping and the pain already multipiled from the skydive without a parachute, but he.

Just.

Kept.

On.

Sitting.

There.

"Look, I think you're good for a point, those two are trying to cut me off from going all the way-" Harley stated, as Chef just waving at them for obvious reasons.

"-Nah, I can heal it in no time!"

"...My bat also broke-" Harley said.

"I knew."

Deadpool then got stomped.

...

"And that's how those Fiery Foxes have 29 points to the Capybaras' 22, who's going to be raised up by some fellas in the wings!"

"I'm a fella, but I don't have wings!" Kyo boasted. "Hahaha, who wants some, now."

Deadpool was still beat up to all hell, but that's not really important.

...

What mattered was that Kyo needed to break a window with one strike, courtesy of Lynn Loud and her own suspersition and he didn't really care, as he had a flaming hand and a smirk.

And a window that got broken through, the glass splashing out onto the stage and his hand not feeling great.

"Seriously, though, I'm trying my best." Kyo just groaned out.

...

Heavy was back in business, putting a ton of meat in between his own hands and crushing into a good shape for the mincers to use, as the points for him were to smash it into shape and then throw it as far as he could into a bin.

"Put the meat into the bag!" Joseph declared.

"...Oh, the meat is in there!"

Heavy kinda realised the innuendo a bit too late because he threw it with ferocity and the wanting of his gun back.

"Heavy's got a point and yeah, the meat's secured."

"Hahaha, it is!"

...

Mai Shiranui had to do something kinda crazy, which was basically to handstand for at least 30 seconds and she definitely did just that, but the real problem was...

...you know, her things were hanging out upside down and her butt was also hanging down in there.

And when the time was up and someone whistled to signify that, mostly Chris.

"Okay, the Fiery Foxes have 30 and honestly, Mai's giving a little performance for everyone out there!"

Chris managed to duck a fan from Mai Shiranui, who ninja'd her way into there.

...

"Hahaha, please tell me I didn't get cursed!"

Mystique Sonia shouted that, as she had to deal with...

...Joseph's dare, which was to dump sewage on the head, with some random intern lifting a whole vat of...sewage stuff that had a smelled that stunned the most steadfast of contestants.

"Okay, you have to let yourself get dumped with this poisonous sewage!" Chris announced, as Chef chuckled. "Look, you can back out and get eliminated or take it and get treated!"

"Uh, what do you mean treated?" Mystique Sonia asked.

"He means whatever disease you're gonna get at the end of this." Chef answered, as Mystique Sonia genuinely feared for her life.

Uraraka, Mai, Yumeko and Squirrel Girl definitely feared for her life too.

Azula looked interested for obvious reasons.

*Azula's confessional*

She sighed.

"There goes another one of my competition and honestly, she would be a strong player once the post-merge hits, whatever that means." She said. "But this does mean that this thing is slightly easier...slightly."

*Confessional cut*

Mystique Sonia smelt it and immediately her eyes watered, she cringed up and Yaksha was one of them, the hat protecting her.

And a drop burned her dress, as she saw it burn her leg too, taking in the pain.

"Look, I can't even do that! I don't care if I get eliminated, look at what it just did!" Mystique Sonia shouted. "Sorry, guys, I can't do this and I'm pretty sure-"

"FINALLY, Mystique Sonia's out and man...you'd be toast...but you'd still be in!" Chris announced, as the whole team groaned and the ladies just cried, 'sides Yumeko who just 'hmphed' at her. "And also, the Fiery Foxes are still winning."

"I'm glad that I did that, but whatever that sewage is...it could kill."


Mystique Sonia was stuck in the gallows, as she was out of both the challenge and the game, as her teammate waved at her.

"So, that's why it's a throwback to Say Uncle!" Pit shouted. "That's messed up, Chris."

"Dude, people like the fact that this challenge's messed up, so don't worry about it!" Chris angrily shouted. "Anyways, let's just get back into it!"

"Guys, just win this one for me...and also, for him becuase he needs it." Mystique Sonia could definitely point to Coachman, being sincere in her words. "I'm being serious, he's not likely to win."

"Yeah, real fucking team spirit there. Anyways, wish me luck, guys." Iori jumped in.

...

Iori Yagami stepped right in there where Mystique Sonia genuinely left off, as he wasn't scared at all and then he got dumped in the thing, practically writhing around in some kind of pain, even if the eyes were completely fine.

He even got reduced to rolling around to get off the sewage and it was genuinely doing some weird things to the stage floor, but he was fine and along with the stage floor was fine.

"Oh man, Iori, I wish that was not you!" Kyo cringed.

"And the Foxes have 31 now!"

*Samurai Jack's confessional*

He looked towards the side

*Confessional cut*

...

Tails quite literally got sent towards the second dare, as Tanya definitely didn't want to do this specific dare and it was very good and this time around, he had to do it perfectly.

"Okay, so, I just have to balance these rocks all in a row?"

"In 30 seconds, yeah!"

Tails was panicking because none of the rocks even looked somewhat stackable and he had no plan, but he had two tails...

...even for a fox genius, he only managed to stack three of the rocks by the time the clock was up.

"Oh no..."

...

Tails was followed up by Joseph casually carrying out the next dare, which was to down a whole bottle of champagne and immediately, things got hilarious on his end.

"You think you can just casually skip out on a challenge?" Joseph shouted at him. "No way, you're going to kick some ass."

"...I did." Tails answered nervously, seeing some obvious problems.

...

Reg wasn't down and out, as the robot kid was just casually carrying some very hot stuff and sure it was causing him pain and Tails was grimacing at his hands feeling all of the heat.

But he wasn't doing that bad for carrying it for 30 more seconds and-

"Reg, you got a point."

Also, Sol Badguy gave that one.

...

Coachman almost had no chance to lose in spite of Mystique Sonia's sudden exit...but that was not what he thought because he had a good idea at how fucked he was when Jack Horner, without any prompt, warning or even Chef's approval hopped onto stage and called him out.

"Gonna be honest, I've been waiting a long while for this! No, Chef, he's not gonna kill Coachman!" Chris declared with glee, as Chef was confused. "Also, believe it or not, this was one of Tendo's dares."

"Yeah, I believe you." Chef flatly replied, not into Chris' bullshit.

For the record, it's only because they are kinda similar...the best kind of similar, as Coachman had to ask something.

"Huh, I thought I was going to see you in the next...of whatever...this ridiculous thing is." He didn't even care to call his name.

"Yeah, Big Jack Horner's going to try to make you lose big!" Jack Horner shouted. "...Look, I care about the gold, so give me it?"

"...Eh, you could if you tried."

The weird combination of the nonchalance of Coachman and Jack Horner's generally comedic nature really meant that the dare was being put off, as there was a odd smell coming from a pie that was being cooked and it has become really obvious.

"All you have to do is eat this pie!"

"Yeah, thanks, Chris, I was going to say that." Jack stated, as Coachman...looked at the pie. "...But there might be something wrong with it."

"Well, I wouldn't be surprised."

And he ate the pie.

He ate some more pie.

Some more plum pie.

And yet more pie.

"Big" Jack Horner, Chef Hatchet and Chris were genuinely surprised to see that the whole pie was done and he was pleased.

"I am surprised, there's really nothing wrong with that...must be some weak poison, huh?" Coachman shrugged. "Wait, you must be the Little Jack Horner-"

"BIG JACK!"

Dante and Azula were both pissed and his teammates were...pleased?

Moreso content really.


"Bro, how the hell did he do that?" Muscle Man asked.

"Why are you even asking that question...it's really obvious." Tails answered.

"Anyways, bro, you've gotta beat that guy with your own dare."

"I got my first strike a minute ago!"

"I'm being serious, wherever you're eliminated or not, I'm going to focus on the competition, Tails...I'm kinda used to do surviving alone and plus, I've got a strategy!" Reg basically reassured the two-tailed fox. "And also, you're strong enough to not get eliminated!"

"...Yeah, you're right! This challenge isn't going to be my end..."

Tails had a nervous smile up on realising his dare.

He had to fight Ryu, who was definitely in a mood for a fight, practically his default state.

"Let's do this!"

Tails was genuinely smashed by Ryu's Shoryuken since he just flew over the martial artist and Ryu was really feeling his strength.

...

Tails just looked a little worse for wear, as Ryu was genuinely feeling his pain.

*Muscle Man's confessional*

The green-skinned man.

"Oh fucking no, bro, he's going to be eliminated! I mean it's good, but the dude's getting embarrassed out there...and I haven't got a strike!" He declared.

*Confessional cut*

"You know who got beat up and still got back up?" Muscle Man asked.

Tails, Reg and Nobara was anticipating the answer.

"MY MOM! You gotta be like her, bro!"

"...What?" Tails weakly asked.

"What he's saying is that, you should be kicking ass instead of getting your ass kicked basically." Kyo remarked. "So, go out there and kick ass!"

"That I can agree on!" Tails' smile was still intact.

...

Basil of Baker Street had to lift a pile of bricks, courtesy of Piccolo, sure he couldn't really do that all that well, but he just had to do it and he definitely did it...somehow.

His arms genuinely hated him for it, but it did count and his screams suggested that this came out of nowhere, because...

...his arms were moving awkwardly.

"I hate this competition." He stated.

"Well, me too." Rock whispered. "Hurts bad, man."

Iori scoffed.

...

Terry Bogard just had to scoff down a long subway sandwich, courtesy of Owen, and honestly he had a pretty fun time in contrast to the mostly miserable set of contestants.

He definitely was talking in between bites.

"Seriously, I get a really big sandwich and half of my team gets tortured...man, you're not okay in the head, Chris." Terry remarked, before chowing down on another bite.

"It is true." Samus added, even though she wasn't injured.

"Look, I have enough people already telling me that as an insult. Also, this challenge is awesome!"

Samus and Terry just shrugged, as he wiped himself and cleaned himself up after the sandwich.

"Wait...shouldn't there be another one?"

"Nah...don't have one for some reason !"

Chef got a suspicious look, while Terry threw his hat.

"We're one step closer to...winning, hopefully!" Terry proclaimed.

...

*Squirrel Girl's confessional*

She was pissed.

"I wish we had that attitude because it's miserable on our team and we're winning! We should be eating good, eating nuts, flipping tables, all of that awesome stuff...but it's just a team divided into teams of teams and they all feel weird for some reason."

*Confessional cut*

Dante, Deadpool and Azula were giving looks towards Pinstripe and Coachman.

Basil and Rock were not liking this, but at this point, they couldn't care less and Iori was pleased.

The ladies were actually all united minus the previously mentioned Azula.

And that...had nothing to do with Tails' fourth dare of the day, given to him by Tanya Degurechaff, who had a very specific purpose with the usage of this dare.

*Tanya's confessional*

She didn't really have a smile, moreso a stone face.

"Being a child soldier means that you learn along the way who's worthy of being on the team and who's worthy of being cut...and since everyone is enemies from now on, me and two others basically helped Tails to his elimination! It almost feels bad that I sent him home."

*Confessional cut*

The two-tailed fox had to deal with.

Owen's bellybutton "enhanced" jelly.

"Okay, just imagine it as normal jelly, that doesn't have odour, stink or Owen's signature random stuff, this shouldn't be hard!" Tails declared. "Please."

"Nah, dude, it's too rank." Chris announced. "But I'm not eating it!"

Tails just scooped up the jelly and it was this greenish-black colour, as he took one bite of it, tasted it and swallowed it.

It landed in his stomach.

"Tails, don't be scared, it's not that scary!" Reg shouted. "Uh...kick the jelly's butt."

He slowly ate...and then it happened.

Like clockwork, he vomited out the jelly and his better breakfast, as he was left with an mostly empty stomach by the end of the vomit and Chef also barfed out.

"Sorry, Reg, I couldn't do it." Tails answered. "Do I have three strikes?"

"Yes, you do! But there needs to be one more before this challenge is over!" Chris announced, making sure that everyone heard it and that Tails certanly did.

*Tails' confessional*

His mouth was still barf covered.

"Wow, three dares and I'm actually out of the game...what did I do?" Tails asked. "Apart from being a threat in the Survvior sense, what did I really do...yeah, I know I got set up by Tanya, but that's moreso the type of thing you would here. Besides...I made it to Episode 26, Sonic, which you're just going to have to deal with."

*Confessional cut*

"Tails, I'm going to finish it for you because we need some points!" Terry said. "No hard feelings to you."

"I feel the same way...but I'm going to miss him most of all." Tails pointed to Reg, who was trying to hold back some tears.

"Aw, that's cute...and I'm gonna avenge you!"

"...Thanks!"

Terry Bogard didn't stop for anything, as he choked down the jelly and subsequently made the giant sandwich a bit worse, but he could not be stopped.

The jelly was finished when Terry slammed it down.

The whole team cheered.

"OKAY!"

...

Dante had one more spin on him (which was a lie, because he could do a hundred dares and still be alive...pissed off, but very alive.) and this time, he only had one thing to do.

Because the team wasn't really in the mood for more Coachman, said man would be terrible to live with past the merge and this time, a lot of people didn't like him.

"Easy peasy, all whoever wants this dare has to do is..."

Dante wanted Chris to finish that sentence.

"...B has a mean one, Dante! You sure you don't want to do...stacking a bunch of totems in elimination order for your team?" Chris asked.

"No way...I think Coachman's got a great mind for that kind of stuff!"

Dante smiled like he never smiled before, as Coachman swiftly made his shrug known.

"Come on, you've got the mind to..."

"Your original team! Like, Rhino dudes or whatever."

Dante just laughed, as Azula glared at him and half the team just looked at him.

*Azula's confessional*

The black-haired Firebender just made a silent chuckle.

"Believe it or not, I know most of the members who left, but there has been at least twenty people that have been eliminated on different teams...I doubt that he would remember."

*Confessional cut*

In hilarious fashion, "Big" Jack Horner was just there, as Coachman just ordered the heck out of the set of eliminated contestants and he...realised something very obvious with some of the statues, as he just kept on figuring out that he wasn't supposed to stack all of them.

Also, there was very hot water that spilled after a wrong answer and also, elimination, but he clearly was thinking about that, as the order was wrong.

He definitely knew where some of them and some of them weren't, but that wasn't exact order of original team, some of them even being swapped around twice.

"...I should know this...I think I eliminated some of them."

"...Yeah, no shit, bro." Muscle Man quietly remarked.


No-one's going to ask how he's going to do it in a minute because a minute is 60 seconds and 60 seconds is no time and an untold 60 seconds means that someone's wish is finally coming true...and someone also got tinnitus.

"Well, congratulations, Dante, you got what you wanted and honestly, maybe it is because my game is weak and more importantly, is that you're a traitor and a jackass of a demon." Coachman almost calmly explained. "Also, you made your alliance with me all those episodes ago because your game wasn't strong enough."

"Uh, that was...twenty challenges ago and also, you're not the one-"

"Okay, the challenge isn't over..."

Dante was still standing up, while Coachman stood up, as Chris-

"...okay, now the challenge is over and while those Fiery Foxes may have had two eliminations, they get a straight shot to the merge!" Chris announced. "Coachman, dude, you didn't even make it there and plus, I'm pretty sure that the ratings find that you suck."

Chris just tried to block off Deadpool.

"He means reader numbers...and it's twenty-two episodes ago, Dante...but, uh, you're going to have to explain." Deadpool explained, as Chris walked away.

"Chill Capybaras, you only get to vote off three different people instead."

Deadpool stood still. "What about-"

"No spoilers, Deadpool, or else I'm going to make it two and you're going with Coachman! And also, the Foxes can also vote for these Capybaras!"

"Yeah, no merge returns at all."

Dante just huffed at him, as Coachman just shrugged right back with that act of treachery.

*Mystique Sonia's confessional with a pillock*

The hero wasn't pleased with her situation, but Yaksha was there to support her.

"Holy shoes, Dante was part of the evil alliance for...that time when Pepper Ann got eliminated or something. I'm starting to think that he might be a bad guy." Mystique Sonia shrugged. "Or that he got played because that Coachman's an evil smart guy."

*Confessional cut*

'

Back in the cafeteria, things were very not fine...for one team in particular.

"I'm being serious, I joined it in the third challenge and after ten challenges later, after I realised that he kinda scares the shit of some kid, I left because I realised he was a bad guy." Dante explained like a champ. "Sooo...what's up?"

"What made you think that he was even remotely a good guy, man?" Rock asked. "He...uh...always seemed like a creepy guy."

"It was Episode 4, Rock, you never know how guys turn out. Fuck that guy."

"What kind of guy essentially robs people of their point?" Rock asked. "...A robber, wait, he doesn't even seem that...that's heavy."

"To be fair, he was a ass. Maybe it's the merge getting to everyone."

"I'm extremely sure that it is what it is." Iori made a random coment, as Rock and Dante just looked at him differently. "Anyways, I think Kyo's going to be eliminated."

"Dude looks like a rockstar, so I doubt it." Rock shrugged, as Dante and Iori gave an incredulous look.

Somehow that arguement wasn't the most odd conversation, strangely enough it was the original very odd fighting duo of Coachman and Basil, who were fighting for personality sake.

"My strategy is air-tight...when I hade it anyways and honestly, you would never appreciate it!" Coachman boasted. "Plus there is money to be made in everything."

"...That is stupid, so I'll leave."

"GOOD POINT!"

Unsurprisingly, we have better things to talk about...like who's getting eliminated this week, as aside from maybe some obvious target like Kyo, who the heck knows who else is going to be eliminated?

Deadpool's just talking about random stuff and like usual, no-one knew what meme of the day he was talking about, but the majority of the former Foxes were having a good time not realising that stuff was craziness.

*Deadpool's confessional*

"You know what I think is the reaction to that?"

He then looked slightly upwards to his right, giving a slightly displeased face of completely calmness.

"Anyways, I'm gonna team up with Dante, Pinstripe and Muscle Man and make the best bro-band of all time on Total Drama...which there hasn't been many! I'm gonna be original!"

*Confessional cut*

Kyo was getting a bunch of weird looks.

"I don't get what's going on?" Kyo asked. "What's with the weird looks, I'm pulling my butt into winning mode!"

"But we didn't even win!" Ryuko shouted. "Your ass is grass either way, if you don't pull out some incredible argument!"

"I'm the coolest and I handle fire like a champ." Kyo stated, as Tails wondered...

...he only said the facts, but he did say something stupid.

"Holy shit, no-one cares!" Ryuko was tired.

"Guys, guys, we shouldn't succumb to our emotions...Kyo sucked in this challenge, too." Samus answered. "He got a strike and he's not been the hottest teammate."

Ryuko was spiced up from losing the challenge and that couldn't even compare to Nicole, who was steaming with hidden intent and sabotaging energy.

Which was why she was silent.

*Nicole's confessional*

Her pure frustration came out.

"I can't believe this, we lost again and at this point, there are really easy target that don't deserve to be eliminated...but essentially have to be in a Survivor season or this. Oh no, I bet mom's smiling at me right now!"

*Confessional cut*

For the record, they were still disappointed...but her mom and dad felt something different, anyways...


...The samurai felt that something was going to drop on him, even having that one strike on him, as Tanjiro and Scott was just watching him take his own last meal, aware of the weight of his loss.

"Look, Jack, you're still very kickass and plus, no-one's going to be gunning for you!" Scott Pilgrim shouted. "Seriously, you're unstoppable for this team."

"Yeah, your honour's second to none and uh, aside from the Sephiroth thing, you're the coolest man who wields a sword that I've met." Tanjiro added quite loudly and awkwardly.

"Thank you...but I sense a lot of votes coming my way."

The other two swordies felt the odd aminosity coming from Nicole and a few others, as the strategy was being talked.

...

Other people were actually talking some strategy.

"So, we're gonna vote Samurai Jack because he's mad broken. Do you wanna do that?" Squirrel Girl asked, coming in with Pit.

"Uh, no, he's the coolest samurai I've seen in real life..."

Squirrel Girl and Pit watched Miko having a mini-panic attack.

"...which the first samurai I've seen...ever!"

"Then who are you going to vote for?" Pit asked. "Maybe, the evil kid, maybe the mean weasel guy or maybe, Samus who scares me for some reason?"

"...Yeah, Samus. She's a super badass and I kinda don't want to vote for my team and honestly, she looks like a ripoff." Miko answered. "Plus she's a real strategy player."

Squirrel Girl and Pit saw that Samus was just looking angrily out of the window and wondered...is she a shooty bang bang woman or a real bounty hunting lady.

*Samus' confessional*

The blonde bounty hunter wasn't really pissed, moreso ready to state the facts.

"Well, I don't mind that Samurai Jack and Kyo being sent home, they are both strong players and the samurai guy is one great man with only just his sword and I did come here to win. Kyo's practically eliminated with that terrible speech...or terrible explaination, but he's gone...and I still don't know who the third eliminated contestant is."

*Confessional cut*


The fire, the marshmellows, the many seats and finally, the 36 remaining and the 3 eliminated campers that all had their spots on the seat, even if three of them are guaranteed to not get marshmellows.

Besides, there's three more that aren't going to get marshmellows and they're all on the Chill Capybaras and surprisingly, everyone was there.

"Campers, the final merge's ahead of the people who didn't bomb the challenge at random and these marshmallows represent their 30 of you that made it to the final merge! For obvious reasons, Mystique Sonia, Tails and the man, the myth and the lawsuit generator, Coachman, don't get marshmellows!" Chris announced. "Foxes, you guys are gonna watch three dudes get eliminated from the other team!"

"That's a bit messed up, guy! I'd rather know the day after!" Pit shouted.

"...That's still a bit messed up, friendo." Lowain shrugged. "Well, I've gotta get my rep up."

"True, dude...and make that your votes don't do the same! Anyways, all the Foxes minus the eliminated ones get marshmallows!"

True to his word, the former Foxes all got the marshmallows and the first of the Capybaras managed to get them as well, hilariously, them being Terry Bogard and Ryuko Matoi, weirdly enough.

"And also, Terry and Ryuko, who have no votes and honestly, there wasn't many people with votes...but..."

Lowain caught one, as he just got it caught in his mouth.

Heavy genuinely ate one, as it was caught.

Joseph just caught it with ease and shouted "Nice!"

Cassie got a whole other marshmallow that had some crackling energy in it.

Tanjiro got a good lick on the thing and finally, Bayonetta just stretched herself as she got another no-vote ceremony...along with a somewhat surprised Nobara, who realised something important.

"Whoever among you has marshmallows aka Lowain, Heavy, Joseph, Cassie, Bayo and Tanjiro, share having no votes with Terry and Ryuko! Nobara, Nicole, Samurai Jack, Kyo, Sokka, Tanya, Samus, Reg and Muscle Man aka Mitch, three of you are toast!"

"Bro, who voted for me!" Muscle Man called out.

"Someone definitely did." Nobara remarked. "Which was not me."

"...Uh-huh." Muscle Man dismissed her.

...

...

Chris was getting tired of all the interruptions from the many players.

...

...

"Reg and Nobara only have one vote to their name because they don't suck majorly!"

"That's a compliment, I guess?" Reg asked, quite mad at the backhanded insult.

"You made it with 30 other people. You don't need a compliment!" Nobara got hers elated.

...

...

Samus wondered what just happened.

...

...

"And Tanya and Nicole have only two votes to their name!"

...

"I don't get it, but why two?" Nicole asked. "Is it because of my competitive to crush everybody!"

"I don't know where that came from, but that doesn't help." Tanya answered with a smile. "I'm more surprised that I made it."

...

Samurai Jack remained stead-fast.

Kyo was genuinely shocked at how he could've messed up this challenge and Samus wasn't really shocked at all.

...

...

Muscle Man was sweating-

"Muscle Man has three and we're down to our final four! Take it away, Chef!" Chris just let Chef have the stage on this one.

Chef Hatchet wasn't really steaming and he was even content with this one.

"Samus, people think you're way too threatening with your game and you don't come off as a nice person to even be around and plus, you messed up today."

"Those are all good points, but that is literally Tanya did." Samus answered, as Tanya raised an eyebrow. "Trust me, she would throw people under the bus like it was nothing."

"Kyo...you made some major mistakes in this challenge like leading your team into a ditch and being a dingus and not doing super great in other challenges."

"...Yeah, but can someone summon fire?"

Kyo just got a dismissive nod from Chef.

"Samurai Jack, you're mad strong...I mean, strong even compared to the crazy people of this cast! Deadpool wouldn't even win against you!"

Samurai Jack affirmatively nodded, knowing of his strength and...his status in this game.

"And...Sokka...I have no idea why you're here, probably because fire girl hates you and also, you didn't lead your team this challenge1"

"That's what I'm asking! What's your deal, Azula?" Sokka complained.

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Unsurprisingly, Sokka survives for obvious reasons!" Chris announced, as Sokka grinned.

"YES, YES, YES, no offense, Kyo, but you're a dingus." Sokka made a comment that would...

...end up with Kyo having some fiery hands.

"So, that was you?"

"Yeah and...you messed up, so accept it."

"What did I mess up?!"

Samurai Jack sighed standing up to the Dock of Shame with...two of the eliminated contestants, as he didn't care that much and Samus just punched the wood in half before getting up to also join her compadre.

"Kyo, Samurai Jack and Samus join Mystique Sonia, Coachman and Tails in the Sling-Yacht of Shame and these guys are gonna hurl-" Chris stopped his comment to see something not that surprising.

Coachman had gone to the toilet.

"-Considering what's been going down all season, Chef's gonna find him!"

*Tanya's confessional*

The teen soldier looked quite pleased with herself.

"You know, you may not have joined my alliance and you didn't even survive your elimination, but I know what happened to make me survive, so thank you, Coachman for propping me up for obvious reasons."

*Dante's epic confessional*

"I don't really have an epic eulogy, but this should be close enough!"

Dante had a smirk.

"Damn, all that stupid stuff, all the evil moves and you even burnt down the voting booth and still couldn't make it to the merge! Don't know what that means other than you suck at this game, so I don't have any regrets for betraying you, old buddy!" He bragged. "Anyways, I'm gonna eat whatever bullshit Chef has!"

*Pinstripe's confessional*

The angry potoroo just slammed down his gun.

"My butt got scared of telling that he's been playing like a damn idiot and look at him, now, couldn't even make the final merge. I kinda hate that demon hunter for the way he's playing because he's playing like a fucking idiot." Pinstripe remarked. "Geez."

*Confessional cut*


He was smoking his pipe, walking out like he actually won the challenge in spite of Dante essentially reading his mind and Azula sabotaging him several times after the first merge and he probably could figure out that it was his time.

"You know, maybe I shouldn't have gone after Dante...but at least, he's going to get paid what he deserves-"

Coachman definitely bumped into someone who he didn't care to meet, as he looked slightly up to see that (Big) Jack Horner was also here for no reason other than one thing.

"Ooh, you might you want to stop saying that because he beat you!" Jack Horner shouted. "Also, can you give me your gold?

"You know what, you are a donkey too and more importantly, someone has already it and I don't think it is you!" Coachman implusively shouted, as there was

"...Yeah, I don't really care that much about that gold? I've got something better to do, since you really can handle a beating!" Jack was charging up something epic on his staff.

"WHAT-"

Coachman got blown the fuck out, luggage and all still unharmed, as Chris just grinned at him completely landing in the Sling-Yacht of Shame with the other five eliminated contestants, who all just laughed at him.

For the record, Jack couldn't really shoot to deal him going directly to the Losers' Resort, he just charged it up to make his journey more painful because he was the coolest villain (according to himself and accredited hype man, Deadpool.)

"No way, look at him! He really did get blown up by his own folly...and the other five people just got eliminated wherever through votes or not, didn't make it to the merge! Along with him!" Chris announced, as the host was just smiling. "No last words because this episode's too long! Who's going to be hit by the merge! Who's going to be boned!"

Chris just got a serious look from Chef and Dante, who was just here for posterity's sake.

"Okay, who's going to get hit with the boney classics? Next time on..."

"...TOTAL DRAMA: ULTIMATE ISLANDS!"


To be continued in Episode 27, where things are not only about to get dry and exciting, but there's also a new home for the campers that they don't like and an island that's definitely Pahkitew with a lot of sand.

Yeah, I know, Mystique Sonia's not the greatest elimination to be happening at this specific time, but she's a bit like Uraraka and as much as that makes no sense, her girly girl-ness kinda messed her up...even if the sewage would burn like crazy! Also, she'd play it serious.

As for Tails, gotta be honest, it kinda hurt to do the thing, but someone has to recognised the fact of his absurd potential and plus, Pit's already defining the "short king" archetype along with being the equilvalent of 12-year olds and honestly, I really like Tails...but Reg's gotta stand out from his shadow...sorta.

(And Reg's a solid character)

Kyo Kusanagi, I don't like him as much and plus, Iori's just happened to be on the winning team, quite literally saving his chance in the game and more importantly, he can be an asshole when he can and this episode, he was one of them.

(Also, Terry Bogard is real cool.)

Samurai Jack, genuinely got blindsided by some people that technically aren't on the same former team and much more importantly, he too stronk and I don't know him that well.

Also, Tanjiro's entirely the reason and plus, the other players really need some spotlight.

Samus got blown the heck out and as much as she isn't really similar to Cassie, Cassie's practically going to ape her strategy if she stays on and honestly, I don't even mind her that much.

Just she doesn't have the craziest personality and Cassie had some personality, so that's really it. Can't hate on her for that.

...

Coachman needed to be eliminated for so damn long and I'm genuinely complicated on how I feel about this guy in general, as I genuinely hate him for hopefully obvious reasons and for some reason, he's in this season and I loved writing him as what he would be in some Disney Rennisance movie, a very evil man with dry wit, trickery, some kind of villain hating, strategic and drop his plans when the main hero gets real.

In retrospect, he's kinda like Jack Horner except he's not in canon, just odd how that happens in life...and it's weird how the main hero is Dante, a man with a whole-ass bootleg redemption arc.

Yeah, it do be like that! WOOO, MERGE HAPPEN!

Chapter 117: Episode 27-1: Fanfic Mandated Battles

Summary:

We've finally made the merge with such players as some children, a muscle-bound Russian, a dudebro cook and a pizza-loving demon hunter in our wings and in stories like these, you've gotta make them fight and before the first merge challenge, some people reminice of the...
...wild, wild moves that were made before the true merge.

And a few fights extra, too!

Chapter Text

Total Drama X: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 27: Nothing Personal...
Part 1: Fanfic-Mandated Battles

IT IS TIME TO FIGHT YOUR FRIENDS (or enemies) if that's genuinely okay with all of them, which there's 5 million on the line and all of them understand that they're deep into a weird competition.

So, it doesn't matter if they're okay with them, they're fighting their enemies or friends!

(For the record, the two returning campers put a wrench into today's elimination, so there ya go for progression!)

rip coachman, he was one of the villains of all time, unlike Morbius, who is one of the dead memes of all time. (Says Deadpool)

So I'm going to deal with the now 32 campers fighting each other!

Memeking: Man, thirty- two people at the merge, have you ever seen that before and honestly, as much as I get why Coachman gets away with it, he needed to be embarrassed in the previous episode!

1602jaw: That's kinda what I meant, I really wanted to embarrass him for one more go and strangely enough, Jack and Chris probably wanted to kill him! I'm glad you like the fact that Reg finally gets to make his own stride...and the fact that you're looking forward to this!

RikkiSnake on AO3: I'm glad you're always back to check for Cassie's elimination, which might happen sometime in the future.


"Last time on Total Drama: Ultimate Islands, 36 campers went and dared each other to deal with the eliminated campers' dares...and some of their own dares as well and it was a lot of dares, a lot of pain and a lot of drama that was done in a few words!"

"Alliances didn't matter at this moment, as while Dante and Coachman were fighting like usual, the real winners, aside from those fiery foxes, were Terry and Deadpool, who took their dares like a champ! And honestly, I must have struck gold with the three strikes rule!"

"Yeah, Tails was the real surprise in this one with Mystique Sonia not being super surprising and Coachman predictably fell out of the challenge! He was sure one of the villains...couldn't even make it to the merge or yesterday's vote!"

"Speaking of the votes, the Capybaras lost for the last time, taking out the loudmouth Kyo, the samurai named Jack and another surprise in Samus! These guys know that it's the merge and none of them are playing around, no more teams with cute animals...but there's two surprises! Who's got the fight, who's got the sand and who's got the endurance?"

"I don't know, but that's what we're going to find out on TOTAL! DRAMA! ULTIMATE ISLANDS!"


On Boney Island, there had been a few challenges, a good chunk of the cast had seen it before, a third of them having seen it several times...

...but this time around, Total Drama: Ultimate Islands was on it.

Chris and Chef stood there with a broken sign that showed something important, but wherever that meant that _ and _ wasn't really there yet, as signs for the other 30 remaining campers were there yet.

For the record, the final intro ain't gonna be ready until Episode 28 because I don't want to spoil anything yet.

'

Azula was just woken up, but Mista Wade gargling his own spit upon realising that he read the pre-chapter text.

"Did you feel the numbers go up a bit?" Deadpool asked.

"...No...I haven't." Azula dismissed him. "But what matters is that I will not hold back against you!"

"Sick, I feel the same way!"

There was going to be...a lot happening, this episode had 30 people all fighting for an absurd amount of money nevermind trying to make it to the finale, where they actually earn some kind of money.

And for some people, that hadn't changed that much of the competition with the plays that were on display and for others, their entire game was flipped on their hands with their robot arms.

"Hey, it's okay, he's not really dead. He's just not in the game anymore." Pit tried to comfort Reg, who was in misery. "Wait, did that sound right?"

"No, it didn't, Pit, you just reminded him of that thing. Actually, why haven't you been asking me?" Palutena asked, in quite the snotty mood.

"Oh no, Lady Palutena, it's like you've been written out or something!" Pit shouted, as Reg ignored him.

"It's okay, I have been down in the Abyss, I can handle worse..."

Reg put out a tear.

"...I just don't know how far I could really go."

Lowain joined the two of them.

"My man, you've gotta try anyway. No successful dude knows how they got there, yet they're in there making mad cash and you've got a whole set of stuff that Tails left you! Besides, you outlasted Coachman, Khun and Sol Badguy, while still being a good guy, so you should turn it up!" Lowain cheered on Reg. "...Eh, that good enough for you?"

Reg had a confident smile.

"Alright, gotta be with the meme-makers!"

"Good enough."

*Reg's strong confessional*

The robot kid was feeling real confident in his abilities.

"I just promised Riko that I wouldn't be back so soon after I left the abyss. Seven weeks later, I'm still here and beat Tails as well and you know, my luck could be much worse...and this weird game just keeps on going with my chances going down. Unless I do...something weird."

*Confessional cut*

In another area, for the first time, Dante and Bayonetta finally went at each other, as the meme-making trio of Joseph Joestar, Deadpool and Terry Bogard all had wild stories to share.

"Did you know about the time that I killed Drac?"

"THE DRACULA?" Terry just jumped up, as Joseph just looked real interested. "Are you just lying for-"

"No lies here, it was a weird fight and we went sword-to-sword, immortal dude-to-immortal dude, just for the sake of Shiklah...trust me, she would tell you the same thing!"

"...Uh, is she kinda like Dracula?" Terry had to ask, as Joseph was only listening.

"Nah, she's a succubus that I married and still married to this day." Deadpool honestly answered. "And yeah, my wife didn't take my BS!"

"I'll say...you married a succubus and you're both still married. Now that's something I've never seen before!" Joseph shouted, as Terry nodded.

"Hah, I love our bonds. Your wife literally tried to kill via possession, which I definitely have heard before in other comics...just not in JoJo."

"Hahaha, shut up."

These three were starting up their own alliance, as the witch and the demon hunter just looked at each other and shrugged, knowing that the challenge was some kind of poorly-disguised torture.

*Bayonetta's confessional*

The witch was still trying to not awkwardly fit.

"I'm not looking to make my stay in paradise hellish and consumed by the apparent rivals' magnet that is Dante, rather ironic for a witch, but he's clearly a bit of an idiot and technically not a ladies' man. It is more fun to deal with annoying men after all."

*Dante's confessional*

The white-haired demon hunter had a smirk.

"Can I say that while Bayonetta's not exactly my biggest rival, she's definitely the best rival for me, because she motivates me to kick some serious ass and I'm not tired on her and she's not on the same team as me..."

He dropped the smirk.

"...Can't say the same for my self-inflicted rival."

*Confessional cut*


While the 30 remaining campers, unknowingly enjoyed their last day on Pahkitew Island and some of them weren't at the Dock of Shame for the special announcement...

...other people were there out of sheer coincidence.

"WOOOOO, take that, old man! No offence to Pops or anything!"

Muscle Man spun his t-shirt, as Pinstripe just grimaced at him, Crimson and Mikasa all celebrating the elimination of yesterday's villain on the dock of shame.

Basil was actually taking the time to reminisce on what said villain had done to this game with the mobster with the tommy gun beside him.

"Bro, I can't believe it's over!"

"I can't believe that it is over either! Hopefully, he won't be coming back." Mikasa sighed in relief, ready to be Samus' strategic replacement.

"True." Crimson commented, knowingly putting her strong opinion out there. "Yet he will."

"I know, it's like ratings or some garbage."

"Also true." Crimson said.

*Crimson's confessional*

She just stared into the camera for a long time.

As she was deep in thought about Ennui and Loki the rabbit.

"Alliances are for people who can handle it and us two handled it. Coachman blew himself up." She flatly proclaimed.

*Confessional cut*

Pinstripe just sighed, as Basil was already speaking at length.

"The mere fact that he even helped to burn the voting booth means that he's a lunatic in more ways than one, because that kind of idea doesn't really improve his chances at the game or even do anything other than be some way to break the rules and force an elimination. It's so ridiculous, it's almost genius, really." Basil just ruminated on the surprisingly stupid move.

"...It's not, it's just really stupid. Wish I could've said that!" Pinstripe just answered, not in the mood.

"Yes, he really has been quite problematic this whole season and more importantly, do people even like him?"

"Yeah, I guess!"

Basil realised he didn't know what to really talk about with this crazy situation, as Pinstripe wasn't pleased with his friend being thrown under the bus...as these two just didn't want to talk to each other.

"...I would rather talk strategy and I would not like to talk with you."

"Fair point." Pinstripe flatly dismissed the mouse, who awkwardly skalked out of the situation.

Crimson and Mikasa didn't really care about each other, as Pinstripe and Muscle Man had the classic...

...a water bucket dropped on Pinstripe's head, somehow from a few miles away, as Muscle Man laughed.

"You know who else talks strategy?!"

Pinstripe couldn't see anything, but he could see the joke coming from a mile away.

"MY MOM!"

*Muscle Man's confessional*

He had a hilarious smile at the realisation.

"Bro, it's kinda crazy for how much evil stuff that he did, Coachman didn't have any strategy for a lot of this season. Like, he was being a supervillain without a plan except to win some money, hate Dante and have a good time...that's just evil me, though!" He just shouted.

*Confessional cut*

Okay, maybe talking about the bad man who left the game wasn't an good idea for a good chunk of the campers, because they were focused on the future of the game...that being Azula, Yumeko and Nicole somehow sitting together for the first time without getting any shady eyes from the people.

"30 people left and all it takes is one slip of a challenge to lose...which isn't really that surprising, a bunch of shows like this is all about crushing other people's dreams to get some money..."

Nicole ruminated on those thoughts.

"...And I'm not going to stop at that!"

"That's a good way to think of this competition, just a chance to stomp on the competition, proving that you're the best at...this ridiculous game." Azula stated. "And since there are no teams, we can just eliminate people."

"That I assume is because of their own mistakes." Nicole mumbled.

"Yeah, definitely, that should be it!" Yumeko said it more loudly.

Yumeko and Nicole weren't scared at all, as they had a good sense of what Azula might have been thinking about, with 25 challenges under their own belt.

"You three bring completely different skills to this season and thanks to Coachman essentially blowing himself up slowly, people somehow have forgotten that my alliance is essentially doing what he does except...less absurd." Azula stated. "Where's the other two?"

"You know what, I'm down with that!" Yumeko proclaimed. "And if I'm right, two more people are in this alliance...or one more."

"Honestly, it must be Lowain." Azula just got a far away look from Lowain.

And realised something.

"We kinda don't need Iori because he's quite the quitter and I hate those kind of people." Yumeko shrugged. "Even if he's a...is he a strategic player?"

Nicole and Azula obviously shook their heads.

"Exactly."

*Nicole's confessional*

The blue cat looked upwards and to the left with some kind of worry.

"I just want to make sure that I get a million dollars, especially with how the competition's going and how it is really freaking me out

*Confessional cut*


The three sword fighters had their great fight, as Tanjiro actually being on the defensive mostly so that Scott and Sokka didn't get pounded like crazy and even then, it was not the greatest of fights.

Scott was definitely getting swung on, Tanjiro being fast enough to read the ginger guy's wider swings and the quick swings not even budging the wholesome swordsman.

Scott Pilgrim even threw a pretty mean punch, but it still didn't hit Tanjiro and that was when Sokka came in to try his hand and doing some strong attacks, like swings that actually made Tanjiro second-guess, even if Sokka was swinging like he wanted to kill him.

"Calm down, it's not a serious fight!" Sokka shouted.

"But you asked!" Tanjiro replied earnestly.

Sokka was going into a serious flurry of sword swings, honestly hitting Tanjiro in some places, as Scott Pilgrim took a breather from the epic training that was the two blue-team swordies who just stopped.

"...I don't know if this is working." Sokka shrugged, dropping the sword.

"Oh, we've been at it for three hours." Tanjiro casually said.

"I know!" Sokka groaned. "I like training as much as the next guy, but...why are you a Waterbender with your sword?"

"It's because of my breathing technique...it's not real water."

"Yeah, sure, it's not real water." Sokka just laughed. "Wait..."

Tanjiro just looked at him like he was going through something.

"...can you teach me?"

"No, wait, I'm not even a master of it! And also, I'm 15!" Tanjiro was practically panic yelling.

*Scott Pilgrim's confessional*

The ginger-haired Canadian just shredded on some random guitar.

"Wow, I'm glad that I'm not like these two! I don't have special breathing or I'm cooler than Sokka, but they're cool...as friends!" He had to brag. "But I have no idea how to survive this season otherwise! Plus, I got a second chance!"

*Confessional cut*

While those two were just awkwardly shouting over Water Breathing, Scott Pilgrim just took some time to relax and take it easy, sure that the two of them wouldn't look at him for that situation...since he felt weird about fighting with two real swordfighters.

Unsurprisingly, they looked at him.

"Uh, I don't want whatever Tanjiro has! But where we do we sleep?" Scott asked.

"He did say that we're in the same room together-" Sokka definitely heard the swings of a ball and chain. "-and that-"

Another serious swing was heard.

...

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" Tanjiro screamed.

"It's definitely Chris...probably a supervillain in his off-time!" Scott remarked.


Everyone noticed that Chef was just swinging down on a massive crate that didn't even budge from his swings, as they all stopped whatever they did to see that the crate wasn't breaking down.

"Uh, do you need some help?" Squirrel Girl asked. "You know because your job is genuinely hard?"

"Yeah, no shit, it's hard-" Bayonetta remarked.

"Shut up, you all!"

Chef made everyone silent.

"Y'all don't really know what I'm doing?"

Dante and Bayonetta just chuckled, as Lowain and Joseph just had a dumb smile and the rest of them wondered what kind of legally distinct torture they were going to get through.

"...I understand." Tanjiro just answered...

...letting Chef Hatchet open up the crate to reveal one thing that was very important to them, considering the fact that it contained two more people who didn't exactly like to be shoved into boxes.

"AHHHHHH!" Tanjiro shouted.

Sandy Cheeks was taken aback by the fact that someone wasn't there.

"I thought that Kyo guy wasn't there." Sandy asked. "But hello, everybody, I'm back in the competition and I'm going that Texan energy into this final merge situation!"

Sandy Cheeks wore her water survival outfit.

"Oh, you're the talking squirrel lady from the other team." Tanjiro noticed. "Nice to compete with you again."

"I'm not gonna be nice back." Sandy stated, shaking the demon slayer's hand in respect.

And the other guy some people definitely recognised.

"Reigen Arataka, apparently the 21st century's greatest psychic." Bayonetta shrugged. "Even if your student really is the psychic."

A scruffy Japanese guy with light brown hair and a grey business suit with white shirt and a pink tie came back into the competition, standing up and looking at Chef Hatchet.

"Chef Hatchet, did you know that-"

"I know you're a fake psychic."

Reigen was taken aback by Chef's presence.

"-Look, look, I can tell you one thing about you that I don't know right now-"

Chris McLean, in his usual shitty fashion, was taking a good drink while the ramifications of returning two more contestants to a challenge where those two would make some serious upsets and Chef Hatchet just sighed.

"Actually, this is the best to announce this since you all are so mad over the return of these two guys!"

Sandy Cheeks was pointing to herself.

"...Sandy Cheeks, the squirrel that cost her team the win in the second awakethon...and then got eliminated seven episodes later, still salty about Kyo's accidental sabotage!"

Reigen fixed his tie.

"...And Reigen, the 21st century's greatest psychic, who despite not really doing anything bad, got eliminated like...eighteen episodes ago! Maybe some people though he was phony or that he sucked."

Reigen just pointed to the confused crowd of campers.

"Yeah, those two are in with you 30 campers, one of you joined late and one of you is still in from your return in the first merge! Meaning that there's 32 of you...and that's it!"

"That's it?" Reigen asked. "Shouldn't there be a-"

"Nope, nothing else is gonna be announced! Just make sure that you guys are prepared for tomorrow's challenge!"

"I'm pretty sure that we're already prepared." Reg stated with confidence.

"...Dude, I'm being serious. Be prepared and make sure, you eat well!"

Chris did the classic laugh that showed he was about to throw these guys a new one, as the 32 campers weren't excited for the next challenge.

*Sandy's confessional*

"While I've been up at the Hotel of Losers or Island of Losers, I've seen some serious stuff go on inside the competition itself and alliances that haven't been revealed yet."

The brown squirrel just sighed.

"Darn...those two alliances are kinda evil, so it won't be an easy ride, Spongebob, Patrick and the rest of y'all cheering me on down in Bikini Botttom!"

She looked towards the camera seriously.

"Kyo, sorry for blaming you, but you did mess up in the last challenge."

*Reigen's confessional*

"So, you guys back at home have been wondering how I'm going to deal with two alliances that hold all of the power...that's a good question, but as a psychic, I would rather not reveal my strategy! Also, I can predict the future like how Azula's alliance will be revealed soon." Reigen answered the question with poise and confidence.

And then he looked down into his pocket.

And found nothing.

"Yes, I have nothing in my pocket, so I'll rely on my own skills as a psychic!"

*Reg's confessional*

He had quite the serious look.

"If there was anything that Tails, Riko and a few other people that were on the same team as me wanted me to do, is to be my best self and use my laser cannon! But none of these guys are slouches either, so I really should be careful." He answered.

*Confessional cut*


Sandy and Reigen were both back in the competition for better and for worse, in the "dinner meal" that felt like old times, including the awkward rivals.

"Wow, I forgot how bad it tasted." Sandy remarked, eating up the gruel.

"Well...yeah." Tanjiro added onto the sentiment. "But it could be wor-"

These two ducked a knife from Chef Hatchet, who was used to the schtick at this point and while those two had their first conversation in probably ever, familiar conversations were happening on the other end.

Mostly because they were on the same team.

"Fellas, are you interested in a little conversation?" Reigen asked.

"...Not really, but you can go ask the squirrel and the wholesome samurai, who are talking it up over." Bayonetta suggested. "Or at the very least, when you can stop pulling your scam."

"It's not a scam, he predict that I would be in trouble!" Lowain shouted, defending his fellow Swordfish from a while ago.

"...That's not hard to figure out."

"Believe it or not, not everyone lives and breathes this competition 24/7 or at the very least study how Total Drama works...which I definitely did." Reigen remarked.

"Bro, what else are you gonna do other than look at chicks, smash your opposition or wonder about how big your game would be if you didn't get eliminated!" Lowain remarked, seeing that Reigen's expression was...

...not pleased, to say the least.

"And now you're back in the game, big man!"

"Yeah...you don't get chances like that every day." Reigen remarked. "I really intend to make use of it."

"You should, because your butt's going to be hunted like crazy." Lowain stated, as Bayonetta just looked off into the eyes of a certain demon hunter.

...Mostly because he was trying to party at this stage in the competition.

*Lowain's confessional*

The blonde cook just chuckled.

"Even at the final merge, we got to have some time to party, especially when I can sense that Chris is about to put us to sleep and force us to go through another challenge of pain. That's the opposite of a party, kinda like a…swingy torture chamber with extra pizazz or something…maybe Deadpool's just crazy!"

*Confessional cut*

Aside from the cook's ramble, there was one thing that was very apparent that was coming from the food.

"Honestly, this doesn't taste as bad as many of the dishes that were served up…something must be wrong." Basil stated. "If I get my chemistry set out-"

"There's no way that this isn't sleep powder!" Dante shouted, practically interrupting the mouse.

"What do you mean sleep powder, you're not exactly a chemist or even a science man!"

"...This is Chris McLean, he's going to get predictable eventually."

The mouse and the demon hunter had looked at each other.

*Basil's confessional*

The mouse was looking at the competition in a book.

"Do not get me wrong, I am fairly grateful for Dante being able to eliminate Coachman by accidentally exploiting this man's hubris and abilities, but his personality is quite obnoxious and much more importantly, he's practically tied with Bayonetta in many ways, so…somehow I convinced myself to ally with Dante, the man who I should be voting for."

*Confessional cut*

The 32 campers had someone be right about one thing, as Basil noticed that Reg and Reigen were already asleep on the tables

That food was filled with sleeping powder, as Dante just grinned.

"Jackpot!" Dante proclaimed.

"...Well, that is-well, that was-" Basil tried to make up an excuse.

"Hehe, I knew it! Woo, I'm feeling a bit woozy…"

"Just don't forget, you guys, it's going to be some kind of painful challenge…maybe even the fanfic classic of fighting your homies in order to win!" Deadpool shouted. "Ahh, I'm going to take a nap."

He bonked his own head and still slept soundly.

*Dante's confessional*

The demon hunter was fighting with the power of the slumber.

"Aside from Bayo, Tanjiro and a few other powerful people, there's no one quite like me left in this season and if I win, I'm going to…do something with it, maybe the pizza party first than a…whole thing!"

And the slumber won, as he fell onto his chest, asleep.

*Confessional cut*


For anyone that didn't want to be on Boney Island, they were going to get quite a surprise of disappointment and pain…over the next three weeks for the final stage of the competition, as while their stuff and the beds couldn't feel any emotion…

…someone was going to scream-

"OH MY GOSH, WE'RE BACK HERE AGAIN?!" Pit screamed. "NOT THIS ISLAND AGAIN!"

"Geez, keep it down, I was trying to watch Spider-Verse for the 40th time and also trying to promote my own movie in my dreams! Also, yeah, Boney Island!"

These two weren't the only guys that were stuck inside the same cabins that were transplanted to Boney Island…in fact all of the guys were in beds, stuck in this dangerous island.

"What movie?" Pit asked.

"The one with my name in it."

Pit just heard that…nearly everyone had left.

"No way, we're late to the next challenge!" Tanjiro just got up with hesitation.

"Oh shit, that too!" Deadpool shouted.


There was a giant platform, some small walls and two massive words that Deadpool just laughed at until Chris shut him up.

"MERGE MAYHEM?!"

"Welcome back to Boney Island, your guy's home island that you people should know by now and more importantly, it is where the rest of the competition will be taking place! So be prepared for some dangerous challenges on a dangerous island and yes, you guys are well-rested.

Deadpool was skipping like a schoolgirl.

"But it's five in the morning, how can we be-" Sandy angrily asked.

"So many questions, so little time for an awesome simple challenge about fighting…specifically a tournament of fighting to prove who's the strongest, the best, the…"

Deadpool was one squeal away from pissing Chris off.

"...the Deadpool-iest in you guys! And all you guys have to do is knock the opponent over the fence…kinda like a little wrestling and like wrestling, if you can't throw a punch…"

Chef Hatchet just carried a massive box of technically legal weapons with axes, swords, Ore Clubs, baseball bats, bars of fire and chairs just for more "fun."

"...you got your weapon to swing at your friends and enemies! Yeah, this is a little bit like wrestling, so don't be afraid to show a little bit of personality if you're going to knock some heads off! The winner of this thing gains the power vote, the modern classic!"

Many hushed whispers were heard around the general.

"The top 8 are immune from any vote by the way and yes, three people are still going to be sent home and luckily, you've got my words and Chef's words to bring even more pain, you guys! For the record, you could still get four million for the win, so I don't want to see any of you back out!"

"How do we even do that, we're essentially stuck here!" Nicole screamed.

"Figure that out, Nicole and figure out how to put that energy into beating your worst enemy into a pulp! But you're not going to figure out a way of quitting!"

Nicole just huffed, as Yumeko was starting to get real tired of the main host's wacky wild challenges...along with the rest of the campers.

"First place gets to send someone home, seven other dudes can't get hit by it and the rest better stay on the winner's good side! So, how about to we get that first match started?"

"Hold up, who's going to-" Deadpool finally managed to get cut off by Chris.

"Alright, alright, patience, dudes! We're sorted that out...do you want Deadpool vs Tanya in today's MERGE MAYHEM!"


Round 1 - B1: Wade Wilson vs Tanya von Degurechaff

Deadpool kinda grinned under the mask, as Tanya grimaced.

Chef Hatchet just gruffed, as even in this kind of show, someone had to be complete fodder with Deadpool just swinging around his two katanas, an Ore Club and an Home Run Bat within them.

"So, what I even supposed to do?" Tanya asked, still holding her gun that didn't kill.

"Implore the readers to skip a paragraph, because this is a wash." Deadpool spun his swords. "You want to see me spinnin' some swords, because I'm spinning them!"

"Shut up!"

Tanya may have shot a magic-boosted blank thanks to the power of a god that she cursed, but it only made a hole in Deadpool's torso and when you're immortal, you're okay with having a few holes in ya.

And it healed slowly.

"Look, I may not have wanted to pray to a god, but...oh lord, today, I..."

Deadpool was real interested in the prayer that Tanya pulled out, straight out of Matthew 6:9 even...and the second shot was still much stronger with her laser gun and hilariously, it went through the same hole.

"May God have mercy on you because you got just rolled by Chris! Anyways, do you want to be thrown-"

Tanya was still carrying the laser gun like it was her lifeline...which wasn't too far off from the truth, as Deadpool was pretty much dancing towards the child soldier and in the end-

"-Look, you could just said yes because none of the people who'll have the power vote will vote for you! Plus, you're a tiny badass!" Deadpool shouted, just snatching her up. "It's a not question any more!"

"WHA-"

"Well, Deadpool, despite interrupting my rousing speech, got a free win today!" Chris announced. "In a kinda boring match, so...since there's a bunch of people in Round 1 that...suck at fighting, so let's just skip to the fun parts!"


Round 1 - B6: Reigen vs Reg

The psychic adult versus the cyborg stuck in a giant hole.

The scam artist versus the first friend that Riko made.

The oddly inspiring faker versus the realist child of The Abyss.

"Get to the fight already!"

"Who the heck are you talking to, Deadpool?!" Reigen shouted, preparing a plan to deal with a stretchy arm boy.

Reg definitely didn't want to use a laser, but he was definitely aiming to throw Reigen off his own game, even getting a sidewinder slap from a few metres away that worked to do just that.

Mostly because some salt and a whole Ore Club dropped out of his pocket just to be sure.

"Okay, I've tried fighting honest, but now I'll use this!" Reigen just picked it up like it was nothing.

"That's great...I'm just not in the mood!" Reg remarked, nervously smiling.

Reigen just swung the Ore Club like a baseball bat, which just threw up a lot of tornados and they were enough to cover a not insignficant part of the battlefield, causing Reg to be swept up in the wind cannon and the psychic just stared at Reg, who was still trying to not use the laser and still in the battlefield...

...but just about.

"I'm going to predice where you're going to go-"

Reigen basically got kicked in the face by Reg, who was getting tired of his chicanery...and then the robot kid had the Ore Club, which led to a very predictable result.

"And even if Reigen took this kid to the edge, one tornado and he goes crashing down!" Chris announced. "Wow, that's embarassing, dude!"

"Come on, Chris, he tried really hard! Give him some credit." Reg wanted to compliment Reigen.

"Yes, my efforts didn't turn up great, but it is a work in progress." Reigen remarked. "Anyways, do you want a-"

"-another fight of the returning players? Yes, please! We got Sandy against Mai Shiranui, a battle of the ladies that do a little fighting!" Chris announced, making Reigen feel burnt. "Eh, let's go!"

"But what about my-"

"Look, dude, you had a good fight."


Round 1 - B7: Sandy Cheeks vs Mai Shiranui

Reigen just got casually deflected by an frowning Chris, the two ladies that were hearing these interactions just scoffing at the desperation and these two were finally ready to show their moves in their best costumes, Mai going for her kunoichi look that got many eyes on her and Sandy basically had the Kill Bill ripoff.

"Y'all know that we don't do that in Texas! Lighting yourself on fire!" Sandy declared.

"If I asked them, I bet that they would like that to light themselves up and be totally fine...like me!"

The talk was pure trash, as the first strike was coming off strong on both sides, the ninja girl and the science squirrel practically smacking each other in the face.

...Which would somewhat describe the next few minutes of the fight even with the special moves that were being pulled.

Sandy managed to do a sideway chop combo straight into a straight kick, that being positioned kinda close to the center, sent the fiery ninja a fair distance and her offense wasn't done in that moment.

Sure, Mai was still standing strong, but the squirrel's movement was just inching way closer to the ninja with the simple 'ol run and even a leaping kick that was a step too far.

Mostly because Mai Shiranui practiced her arts to a tee and partially because, Sandy Cheeks got the cartwheel into the hottest shoulder check of her life (the Chou Hissatsu Shinobi Bachi for the gamers out there)

Believe it or not, it may have burnt her and hurt, but it only burnt her spirit up, getting up slowly to see quite a sight.

Mai practically jumped off an nonexistent wall to dive down onto the squirrel and somehow, someway.

Sandy read it and brung the meanest hit to her jaw.

Mai basically threw two fans, Sandy basically kicking them for the distraction to work and ensure her victory.

Too bad, Mai went for the cartwheel, flying shoulder check combo...and into some more moves like Ryuuenbuu (a belt whip with heat that Uncle Freeman would be pay for) and right into the wall dive that was read before...

...and hit perfectly and more importantly, sent Sandy Cheeks off her game.

"Oh no, Sandy Cheeks got sent to the elimination station...just like Reigen and yeah, there's still a lot of dumb fights to take care of, but like Tanya, Rock, Pinstripe, Reigen's returning butt and Crimson, they ain't getting immunity!"

Chris just laughed.

"Uh, it's genuinely something when this part gets cut off because these fights are getting personal and serious! And to be honest, everyone likes a little pain, sweat and tears in the ring, so come back after the break!"

He forgot that it was on streamin services, a bit too late.

"OH SH-"


To be continued in the second part, where's only beatdowns, fights and more hands being thrown than there ever was before (in this season, anyways).

That might not even be true, but the beatdowns are real with other fights of Rounds 1, 2 and 3 in the process, since some campers haven't done shit in this season so far and others already have their time in the spotlight!

Put it this way, Mai and Deadpool for the first kind, Pinstripe and Rock for the second kind and I should really work on relationship!

Chapter 118: Episode 27-2: Kick When You Can't Swing

Summary:

In the ring, the fate of who's going to be up for elimination, who will have the deadly power vote and who isn't, will be determined through pure wrestling-style combat with weapons and the ropes.

Anyways...here's a lot of the battles, even some less notable ones because these guys aren't playing around.

Chapter Text

Total Drama X: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 27: Nothing Personal...
Part 2: Kick When You Can't Swing

Sandy, Reigen, Rock, Pinstripe, Tanya, Yumeko and Crimson are the first seven to lose their immunity chances, most of 'em losing off-screen even and yeah, it's going to be like for Round 1 and a bit of Round 2.

But when you can't swing on someone with your arms, you better kick because these guys know how to do just that...and also, figure out a strategy to kick ass both in the competition and in this specific challenge!

RikkiSnake on AO3: Sorry for that, was just intending it to be a funny comment and honestly, that's cool by me!

SheepDotGov on AO3: Yeah, don't underestimate me! Plus the "entitled" comment was kinda dumb lmao.

Memeking: Yeah, you might be a bit disappointed by this chapter about the non-fighters making it far. Only a bit, though.

1602jaw: It ain't a new challenge and this was intended to be a Street Fighter 6 challenge, but couldn't really fit everyone in there. As for Boney Island, they'll have to get used to it!

G09F17R02: I've got my own internal thing, but there has been a lot of eliminations, so I'll add it to the end of each future episode and somewhere else for obvious reasons.


Seven battles in the first round had gone and honestly, not a lot of them would be notable aside from quite a few people bringing their a-game into their situation.

"We never left because I'm streaming and still on TV! And uh, we had some kinda not great fights!"

Pit was basically bonking down on Scott Pilgrim with speed, poise and the fact that he probably wanted to be in an alliance, which doesn't make that much sense.

Cassie Cage may have not had gun that could outsmart many people, but she had the power and the literal speed to make Heavy a bizarre punching bag for showin' her moves.

Lowain and Azula was one of those matches were you'd just question how one person would win the other and unlike in most sports and all of the eSports, Azula quite literally could outrange him by fire...and also, Lowain got pummeled by precise move after precise kick and it ended with a flaming strike that got eliminated.

And hilariously enough, anyone that Bayonetta fought would just get spooked...even if it was Ryuko Matoi, the angriest woman alive (citation needed), who made kept on swinging in response to the many dodges that the witch was pulling out...

...seeing that angry people tire themselves out and even funnier, Ryuko got smacked by a giant demon's fist covered with hair and for obvious reasons, Ryuko looked like a JoJo villain of the week, being flung away.

Same thing with Dante in practically the opposite way, as he was about to get the hurt on some random dude and Iori Yagami was quite literally the opposite of some random dude, the prickly pseudo-rockstar having his flaming hands to the talking...

...they even did a lot of talking, with Iori flaming up the demon hunter for the first hit, slashing at Dante's face and even doing a spinning slice with his hot hands.

And once that stopped.

"You're about to be toasted!" Iori bragged.

"Alright, then it's my turn to toast your mentally ill butt." Dante said.

Dante did Dante things and if you've seen a DMC combo video or played DMC3 or 5, Iori was quite literally cut out.


Round 1 - B13: Ochako Uraraka vs Miko Kubota (the floaty girl vs the gamer hero)

The battlefield was really for real, as there was some random weapon that Miko Kubota was holding, the famous samurai sword that like a true gamer, she didn't know how to wield one.

"Can you carry that thing?" Uraraka asked quite seriously.

"I can carry it enough! Probably." Miko...

...swung the sword around like a "true samurai" and put into random pouch.

"But I have it anyways!"

"Then let's go!"

And they indeed go, as Uraraka was actually trying to defend herself against Miko's oddly agressive swings that actually included a flip or two, the purple-haired gamer even managing to do a backflip slash that broke the floaty girl's guard to...

...kick Uraraka in the face.

Somehow, it didn't go very far, as Uraraka actually blocked it and Miko...couldn't exactly follow it up, taking a bit of a breather to not die of being too sick.

Also, Uraraka took a little bit of a time to think right after...

...as she basically apprehended the gamer and put some distance to put her plan into action, mostly because she had some stuff that started to float high up in the sky.

It wasn't much, but it wasn't something and thanks to some hidden action-

Uraraka got smacked in the face by Ally seemingly coming from nowhere, obviously coming from a pseudo pokemon ball and she was gone...just like that, as in...

...Uraraka actually grabbed the rope and then flipped out of the competition, even if the balls did distract Miko.

"Man, she flipped out of the competition! Miko isn't up for elimination, as her and her bird is about to move onto the second round!"

For the record, Uraraka was just floating herself up back onto the ring, as Miko just took out her own hand.

"Wow, Ally...sure does kick hard for being so cute!" Uraraka praised the bird. "Congrats on making it to the next round, Miko!"

"Come on, where's the bad talk! I beat you so bad, even if Ally's not at her best." Miko basically humble-bragged. "But I won't vote for you, okay."

"That's cool!" Uraraka shouted.

*Uraraka's confessional*

The girl with the power to make things float, as she just fell onto the toilet.

"The one chance to prove that I'm worthy of being in this competition and I actually managed to get eliminated in the first round. Well, I've got options...and I don't know what they are yet!" She said, plainly serious.

*Confessional cut*

The rest of Round 1 was kinda weird, as aside from certain people.

Deadpool, Pit, Bayonetta, Dante, Reg, Cassie Cage, Azula, Mai Shiranui, Terry Bogard (who fought Pinstripe), Mikasa (who Crimson did try to beat), Squirrel Girl (who beat Rock kinda badly) and obviously, Miko.

Nicole vs Muscle Man, even not accounting for their power level difference and sheer badassery of the both of them...Nicole just did a double kick and somehow knocked down Muscle Man.

"Give it your best, Mitch!" Nicole shouted. "I wouldn't want to be easy!"

"I know that you're some overpowered cat, bro! But I'm not scared, bro!"

Muscle Man just pulled out a golf cart, as Nicole just shrugged.

"I got my secret weapon?"

"Thanks, Deadpool, glad we could use your weapons pouch...thing tech!" Chris announced, as Muscle Man rode the golf cart with precision.

And Nicole just jumped over it, very close to the edge of the ring, too, barely hitting the roof of the golf cart with a kick and unlike eight episodes ago, the golf cart just made him fall off harder.

"OH NO, BRO!"

"RIP Muscle Man, but that's not that surprising!"

The second to final fight of round 1 was very funny...mostly because Sokka versus Nobara is a really weird match-up and if you know what they've both been through, it should be an obvious conclusion.

Especially when one had a close ranged hammer and the other hand had a sword and a boomerang, stepping towards each other.

"Hey, let's go!" Nobara shouted.

"Yeah, I'm going!" Sokka stretched his arms.

Nobara was moving with impunity and making sure that the small balls or other stuff were distracting Sokka, as the brown-haired sorcerer was pelting more than a few projectiles at him, even as the boomerang covered some of them.

Said boomerang coming back with some scars, as Sokka noticed the thing, still holding his sword in his right hand.

"NOT BOOMERANG!"

Nobara may have made the mistake of breaking that boomerang, but she still had a powerful hammer that could hit that sword like nothing else and Sokka wasn't about to let someone who harmed his boomerang get away with that.

He was kinda strategically swinging her to the edge of the ring, even if Nobara was hiding the hammer in one of her own hands and she may have wanted to do a massive swing.

Sokka looked like he was distracted by something, his sword must have been hit or something someone must have thought and then Nobara went for the overhead hammer slam.

It was Sokka time apparently, since he finally managed to throw her after she missed completely and then his battle scream could pierce the heavens, as the Water Tribe warrior won that.

Unsurprisingly, the jujutsu sorceress was mad about it and her opponent didn't want to stick around for her anger.

*Sokka's arm-checking confessional*

The Water Tribe swordsman just wanted to show his arm muscles.

"I got that throw from the Boulder, big fan of that guy! For the record, he's an Earthebender, a man that throws around ground and people like it's nothing! Just like I did that to her."

*Confessional cut*

Tanjiro Kamado vs. The Heavy would be wild match for the ages, if the latter had a gun...except he didn't, so Tanjiro wisely decided to just have him use his weapons.

Tanjiro sliced through a chair, a wooden box and even a few shots of Heavy's infamous gun before realising that Heavy was scared out of his mind.

"I know when fighting is stupid! You are sword boy and still cut steel gun." Heavy answered.

"But I don't want to kill! You're obviously not a man of the sword!" Tanjiro shouted. "Also, don't you die a lot."

"Yes, but not on television."

"...Makes sense."

Tanjiro just took the dub without compliant, aside from a fair fight.

And the last one wasn't one for the ages either.

Joseph Joestar, son of George Joestar II and grandson of Jonathan Joestar vs. Basil of Baker Street, the arch-nemesis of Ratigan and if the memes didn't stop that match-up from being unbalanced...

...Basil quite literally got a grass cut because Joseph wanted to be funny and the mouse might have come off as an asshole.

Not really enough to get out-skilled and out-punched

"Joseph Joestar, you got any words for him?"

"Nah, he left that alliance a bunch of time ago! He really hasn't done anything since, but he ain't a bad guy, just kinda boring." Joseph bragged, as Basil just scoffed. "Anyways!"

"Cool, how about Round 2 and yes, I'm going to determine this based on the wheel of awesome and some other stuff! Not enough even battles, but at least there's a lot of pain!"

"Bro, you sound like a supervillain, man!" Lowain shouted.

"What he said." Joseph casually said.

"I get called that a lot, but this is still an awesome challenge, right?"

"FUCK YEAH!" Deadpool just butted in between the

*Basil's confessional*

The mouse with a bunch of his own injuries just felt it.

"Another challenge where it is poorly disguised torture because of the people that are around me have abilities that are beyond proper compherension..."

Basil put out a rather resigned sigh.

"...but it's still a rather decent one compared to the vast majority and I could learn for something, even if I can't even a quarter of the techniques that they can do."

*Confessional cut*


Round 2, baby, the immunity qualifier and it has some of the most epic matches that include a superhero in there and some other random peeps in here!

"Shut up, Deadpool, that's not super important! The more important thing is that you're going to get some unexpected matches to avoid those votes!" Chris yelled, genuinely peeved by Deadpool's sentence.

"Besides, you wouldn't want to steal my spotlight or else, you're out!"

Deadpool just shut his own mouth.

"Alright, who wants to see uh, Sokka vs Miko?"

"Obviously me for no other reason than some hype fights!" Pit boasted.

"And for supporting a fighting bro in here!" Lowain bumped Pit, while providing his own comment.

Even if it was the merge, some guys were nostalgic for the times of the two-team stage...which was literally two days ago, so it meant that the fight between these two meant a thing.

"What the heck are these guys are talking about?" Sokka asked.

"Uh, everything obviously!" Miko shouted.

*Miko's confessional*

She was kinda mad.

"We were never on the same team and I'm in the mood to crush some guy from another team!" Miko declared. "With my very normal skills and bird!"

*Confessional cut*

Sokka was definitely on the fighting end of the match, as he had the prepared swing even with just Miko picking up some epic...chair?

Said chair managed to get cut through by the way, Sokka was fully agressive in the ring, as Miko got another random thing that she probably knew how to swing.

A baseball bat, which worked...way better than it should since she actually managed to get in a few smacks before getting knocked down by Sokka's random boomerang swing.

"No way, I can't believe that-"

Miko kicked him in the face, as Sokka took it with a grin, boomerang and sword still in his own hands and the battle continued on...sort of...as Miko got hit with a some dust and a whole-ass sword slam to the face.

"Miko, don't get thrown off!" Pit screamed. "Lady Palutena's got your back!"

"Whatever he said, still ain't enough for Miko to avoid Sokka's...second sword?" Chris shouted. "Never mind, it just got thrown towards her and Miko caught it!"

The real problem was when Miko had two kinda swords, as she was just kinda pummeling Sokka.

"LET'S GOOOO!" Pit yelled, practically providing a backing track to Miko's...super move?

Put it this way, even with him blocking it, it was not working and Sokka didn't block it.

"Holy...uh...so Miko provides the best comeback and she-"

Sokka's splash could be heard.

"-She just put out her super move to make it into the immunity zone!"

Sokka just screamed from the ocean, as Miko just clicked her fingers towards Pit.

*Pit's confessional of godliness.*

"Lady Palutena?"

A giant-ass light from the...top of the camera arrived.

"Pit, what do you want to ask?" A green-haired woman who was definitely a goddess said.

"Do you think she's hiding something?" Pit asked.

"...Yes and I don't doubt it's for very good reason!"

"Oh crud! Then I have to ask during the fight!"

*Confessional cut*

Even if you forget that Reg was a child, how the hell do you think he was going to have a chance against Nicole, because that was the question that was going to be asked.

Nicole, out of sheer competitive-ness just kicked the robot kid without impunity and...

...regretted that kic, especially since it threw Reg quite the distance.

"I apologise for using a lot of my power, Reg!" Nicole projected her voice across the ring. "I'm serious."

"No, it's okay! I'm fine! Just hanging on by a rope." Reg casually remarked, the robot kid trying to get back up to the ring.

"Good!"

Nicole just dashed up to him and scared him.

And it made him fall off.

"And Nicole got immunity thanks to being super scary to the robot kid!"

*Reg's confessional*

He wasn't even spooked, moreso not surprised.

"The one person who I didn't want to fight...and I got beaten by her in one kick! This season's not going to get any crazier...didn't Tails give me something or not?"

*Confessional cut*

Deadpool's immortal.

So it was too bad that it was-

"Deadpool, the greatest of the pools against Mikasa Ackermann, the girl who's got the moves and kills to back it up!"

"Seriously?!" Chris almost growled.

"Yeah, seriously, I just want to prepare myself for-"

"Okay, Deadpool vs Mikasa, so let's get it!" Chris shouted, practically not in a good mood. "However, Mikasa gets the first move."

Mikasa just nodded towards Deadpool, as she looked like she wanted to hurt the immortal super...guy, slowly walking backwards with her plan.

"Nice, so, anyways, Across the Spider-Verse is crazy good because I watched it last night and I really want to figure out what Miguel O'Hara's deal...but I'm fighting Attack on Titan's second best slayer!" Deadpool had a whole speech. "So, I'll just leave it for now-"

Even if he was looking through the text or his own eyes, Mikasa still managed to get a running dropkick on the distracted Deadpool and she was not done.

"Dude, this isn't canon-"

Doesn't matter because Mikasa wielded the two Titan-cutting blades like it wasn't a problem, practically copying the moves of the man who's probably been in an thousand fics.

And it only got funnier, since thanks to one obvious thing, Mikasa just cut one of his arms off without impunity.

"Seriously, what kind of arc are you going through? I can help as a friend...or as a guy that's there definitely!" Deadpool shook his one arm without insane, practically screaming.

"First off, I have a friend. Secondly, you're really annoying." Mikasa stated, also cutting off the other arm. "Thirdly, I'm used to cutting off arms."

"No, no, no, I was supposed to be the one to ask the random thirddddd-"

Deadpool got carried by an angry Mikasa, though you couldn't really tell that well.

"Oh my gosh, Deadpool got upset by good strategies and plain old destruction coming from Mikasa, who has immunity!" Chris announced. "And secondly, we have...Joseph vs Terry Bogard?"

Joseph Joestar just jumped onto the battlefield, before Deadpool's arms got up and left for obvious reasons, as the man with some serious energy felt that his victory was pretty assured...

...even if Terry tightened his own gloves and focused on the energy.

"Hey, man, I hope your funky energy's alright!" Joseph exclaimed. "Just so that this fight's not super easy!"

"You know what, I feel the exact same way, man." Terry prepared himself.

The two dudes immediately came in with their best projectile, Joseph throwing a little something and Terry with a power wave, these two officially getting up, close and personal with their runs.

Joseph had his grandad's genes and love of the sun...

...that meant nothing when he also had some strong kicks to Terry's guard, even throwing out a slight dive kick that barely missed which meant that Terry could pull out the-

"Burn Knuckle!"

-and ensure that Joseph got knocked back an fair amount.

The Hamon user stood back up without fail and with a special weapon of destruction, another set of clackers that he , as Terry was watching for the Hamon moves.

"Do you want to see something cool?" Joseph just showed his hand.

Terry adjusted his hat.

"Yeah, but I want to show you something."

*Joseph's confessional*

The guy wasn't looking too bad either.

"In retrospect, maybe I should've just gone in with the Hamon tricks and the running and what not...just to make the fight longer!" He had a smirk, despite his damage.

*Confessional cut*

Terry saw the-

"BUSTER WOLF"

-miss the mark completely and he landed in a weird spot near the western edge of the ring, where Joseph was looking at for a special clacker throw, feeling the power of the sun.

Especially since it was coming at a ridiculous speed that Terry Bogard couldn't even block them without getting thrown back, plain getting his hands torn up in the process.

"AAAHHH...it's okay!"

Terry just got the whole crowd scared.

"IT'S OKAY!"

He got back up, as he was still fighting strong with a chair and...

...practically gave it to Joseph, as he ran back in with a powerful move.

Just in the ORA-ORA range, too.

...

...

Terry Bogard actually managed to fly an incredible distance, but-

"Terry Bogard gets eliminated, which means absolutely nothing, Deadpool, Joseph's safe from elimination, that's it!" Chris shouted, genuinely pissed, as Deadpool looked at him with that face. "Moving on Dante vs Cassie...which might not be a close one!"

"Heh, I've fought guys like him before!" Cassie confidently said. "Though you're probably going to be the strongest!"

"Change that to definitely and that goes without saying." Dante remarked, holding his own sword.

Now, Cassie Cage hadn't exactly fought guys with swords before, especially none this strong, as Dante basically sped right into her own face with the gauntlets and once again, this started a combo of brutal gauntlet attacks.

A few hard kicks, several kicks stolen from Chun-Li and a slam kick later, Cassie was still standing and more determined to win than ever, coming in with the glow to try and figure what Dante was doing.

What Dante was doing was being real fast and hitting stupid hard, as he swung a chair right at Cassie's face, who caught it and then stole it.

Even then, Cassie couldn't even use it to attack, as Dante just got Rebeliion right into the middle of it and made a hole...for the record, the chairs didn't have holes in 'em at all at first.

It was a relatively close fight, as in Dante didn't really curbstomp Cassie Cage, but he really did put in the work to make sure that he was king stuff basically...and also knocked her out with the chair.

"Honestly, Cassie was still fighting strong until Dante beat the guts out of her and also, she should definitely be standing up by now!" Chris announced. "Anyways, Bayonetta vs Azula should be a spicy match, one could say a match for the ages!"


After Cassie woke back up dizzy, these two women weren't ready to let their chance at immunity slip away, especially since they both didn't respect each other...

...mostly because Bayonetta summoned her suit and Azula lit her hands aflame in blue and started off in quite the showy way.

"Listen, you're not ready for what I'm going to do to you!" Bayonetta casually remarked. "And I heard you disrespect your mum, so I'm going to pay it back for her."

"You wouldn't even know!" Azula basically whispered.

Before saying.

"You should keep your tongue in check!" Azula shouted.

"Good, then I will!"

Even in spite of Bayo's canon power, she didn't really show it much and today was the day when Bayonetta could see what was going down and what was happening in that ring.

Azula wisely kept her distance.

*Azula's confessional*

She was definitely keeping it together very well.

"As much as Bayonetta says that she is the most powerful witch, what does she have that is long-range aside from her guns and her summoning demons...not that much, so all I have to do is prove to her why I'm worthy of immunity!"

*Confessional cut*

She kept on sending fire at Bayonetta, who was letting their hair take on the hits her walk towards the firebending prodigy herself.

Bayonetta turned into bats, Azula decided to predict her place with a fire trap.

It worked...sort of, as Bayonetta felt the fire and then she just walked through.

"Is that all you have?"

Azula didn't want to answer, putting in her answer as a fire slice that Bayonetta stylishly dodged.

"Really? Only dodging?" Azula remarked.

"I don't need to hit you to prove that I won." Bayonetta remarked from...very close to her.

Azula definitely was in witch time, because to literally everyone's viewpoint, the witch was much faster than her and to the witch, she was in super slow motion which meant that-

-she was real close to getting her ass beat by the best witch in Smash, so she got grabbed.

...one combo, a demon fist her and a flurry of punches later...

"To a lot of surprise, actually, Bayonetta curbstomps Azula easily, meaning that in the same round, Azula and Sokka got eliminated by powerful ladies! And finally, we've got...Mai vs Doreen aka Squirrel Girl!"

A kunoichi known for her assets, fire skills and loud personality and a superhero known for her squirrel herding techniques to beat a lot of people and there's quite a few that they shared in common.

Like their love of beating people up and squirrels.

"No way, I always thought they were cute!" Mai shouted.

"Do you want to see them up close?" Doreen asked, not really as a suggestion.

"Well, yeah, but-"

Mai had to see those squirrels up close, because they were all coming for her and she swatted some of them with her own tail of the kunoichi suit, seeing that it was not a question.

"-That was a dirty move."

Mai meant it as a compliment, as Doreen was coming with a pretty decent kick that was quite easily blocked by the ninja, even with the squirrels just hanging onto her legs and these squirrels and their girl were really working in sync.

"How many squirrels did I ask? Looks like I got everybody!" Doreen shrugged.

"No, you didn't-"

Mai looked at the decent wave of squirrels that came from under the platform and it was very apparent that...things were like ice skating uphill, which Squirrel Girl probably knew about.

"Holy shit, she did." Mai whispered, trying to swipe at the squirrels.

There was about 100 of them and some of them were carrying chairs.

"So, all I have to do is beat a hundred squirrel and a Canadian?" Mai suggested. "Sounds easy-"

Thanks to the power of...words, whispers and Chris' own sadism, the squirrels were doing their own deadly assault onto the currently on fire ninja and no matter, they were scratching through that fire and coming out on top somehow.

Especiall since Doreen-

"WHAT THE-"

-carried a steel chair and a reliable Monkey Joe.

Needless to say, Mai came through ridiculous scathed, having some serious scars and probably a ridiculous amount of bites and more than a few acorns and strangely enough, Doreen definitely had looked better than this in probably all of her comics.

"Oh shit, this is like my time on GLA! Don't freak out, guys!" Doreen declared, as she was about to be hit by the-

-same move that knocked out Mai's previous opponent, the flaming aerial shoulder charge that was extra flaming this time around.

Those squirrels may have been numerous, but Doreen was in the water.

"Good moves, Mai! I swear I don't know how I got hit by that thing, but being unbeatable does get boring...also, you were fast!" Doreen shouted. "Just don't vote for me!"

"I won't...how many people you have beaten?"

"...A lot, just read my thing."

*Mai Shiranui's confessional*

The brown-haired ninja just sighed.

"Apparently, she's literally unbeatable and I just beat her. Wonder if it has something to do with her universe or because she's got whatever Deadpool has...or because fighting a million squirrels either turns you into a supervillain or a woman with a million cuts...and she fights crime."

She just huffed.

"Nah, crime's fighting her!"

*Confessional cut*

"Mai finally beats the unbeatable Doreen...doesn't have a epic ring to it, but finally, we've got the two kids with swords, Pit and Tanjiro! One of them's seen the vikings and the other's literally a samurai!" Chris hyped up the fight.

The next fight was Pit vs Tanjiro, two wholesome people who both wanted to fight each other for training purposes and who didn't want to fight each other because they didn't want to kill each other.

"Cool, so how about we-"

Tanjiro wanted to talk about Pit's girlfriend and how Squirrel Girl actually got beaten, but Pit was a fighter, not a listener of Taisho-era dudes...of the sixteen-year old kind.

"-then let's just do this!"

Pit basically saw Tanjiro cut right through the Ore Club's tornado, with only a wheel of water that was cut through the tornado and he had a pouch of random weapons that would be able to fight him.

Even if Tanjiro picked up a giant butter knife to fight with.

*Tanjiro's confessional*

"I can't use my real sword, so I didn't! I just found this in the middle of the box of weapons and it has been working like a Nichrin Sword surprisingly! Even if it can only cut onions."

His smile was of surprise, if you couldn't tell.

*Confessional cut*

"Lady Palutena, you got any info?" Pit asked. "For real, this time!"

"Yes, I do have the information on Tanjiro Kamado...he is a kid whose sister got killed by a demon and she turned into a demon, so one of the Hashira aka top demon slayers tried to kill her, Tanjiro stopped that guy and from that day on, he's been on a quest to find a cure for his sister turning to a demon AKA Japanese vampire and he's been defeating all sorts of demons with his teammates, Zenitsu, who's not a coward when he's asleep and Inosuke, an teen who's quite manly with the bear mask on and...uh...he's working with the Hashira!" Palutena just dropped a stupid amount of info on Pit, who actually found it useful.

"...Uh, how do I fight him?"

"Just try to not get caught in his Breathing Techniques!"

"...Cool."

Pit was definitely dodging a speedy Tanjiro while the kid only got faster, seeing through the blocks of the dual-wielding angel.

"Make him eat his butt and shoot him in the face with a very normal weapon!" Miko shouted, getting into the microphone area. "Like a gun that doesn't kill!"

Miko basically got carried out by Chef.

Hilariously enough, Tanjiro was beating Pitt's ass for only one reason.

He hit Pit with his breathing techniques, turning into the third person to make their own combo video and even with Pit's ridculous accolades of enemies that were slain, Tanjiro had an equally (relatively speaking) ridiculous set of kills...even if it was with three people for the Upper Ranks.

And then Tanjiro turned the flame on.

"HOW MANY GUYS CAN FIRE-"

Pit wanted to make a better sentence, but he got hit by Smash rules on the edge of the ring and got spiked into losing.

"Wow, you're a really good fighter, Pit!" Tanjiro shouted. "I thought you were strong, but not this strong...and honestly, I could've died if we went sword-to-sword!"

"That's great, but I don't want you to die! I want you to slay demons and whatever!" Pit shouted.

"I will do that!"

"Man, it's a good day for exciting battles, as Tanjiro takes in this exciting fight that you guys at home have watched right? Yeah, I thought so!"

Pit, Deadpool and Squirrel Girl (thanks to actual research) were knocking on the glass booth, as Chris and Chef just ignored their epic knocks as they lost the challenge.


"That's right, with all of those fights, Mai, Dante, Bayo, Miko, Nicole, Mikasa, Joseph and...Tanjiro?" Chris announced, as the demon slaying teen got up. "Are immune, so you can't vote for them, but the power vote is a power too much strong to behold by eight people! Plus it would be really boring and make this competition go by way too fast...so, Round 3 baby!"

Tanjiro was against Bayonetta.

Even with giant-ass sword, the power of anime, water and fire...

...Tanjiro doesn't have a chance of not burning himself out before even being close to beating Bayonetta with Witch Time and what not.

"Argh, do you fight demons?" Tanjiro coughed out.

"I make friends with them to not eat people? Is that good enough?"

"...No!" Tanjiro shouted.

"Your demon do work like vampires, so I don't mind it. Probably would be very annoying anyways."

They both agreed that dealing with demons from Japan would be very annoying, especially since the kid had some major experiences with it and demons were basically superpowered vampires.

"Okay, that's not really super surprising, but Bayonetta's one step to getting that power vote and Tanjiro's one step closer to needing a MEDIC!"

Tanjiro just got carried by Axl and Kurapika, two guys who you definitely have forgotten, but one was a young robot that could copy other robots and the other was a blonde guy with girly hair and distinct grey eyes.

"Alright, that's cool, dudes, second up we've got...Miko vs Joseph Joestar! A kinda fair match!"

Miko was trying to put on an air of being cool with this very unwinnable battle, as Joseph Joestar was flexing his arms and muscles just to ease them up for that epic Hamon.

"Are you excited?" Joseph asked.

"Yes, I'm really excited!" Miko declared. "To fight you."

"Good because it's looking unfair."

Miko once again pulled out a random weapon from the box of weapons and she got something very cool and suited to her doing her own thing, being the Belmont Whip.

Or a replica, since it didn't burn.

"I've played enough Castlestein know how to handle this thing and that it might not get a new game!" Miko declared, holding the whip in her hand. "AGH!"

...

Joseph Joestar was basically dodging around to deal with Miko and Ally with a whip, which was working out a lot worse than you'd think for him, since he was taking hit after hit from a girl on top of a oddly coloured chocobo.

The best part, they were moving just as fast and stylishly as each other, Joseph Joestar sticking to the ground and even doing several dodges in between...

...Miko getting smashed by the clackers, even with the whip deflecting some of random things that was thrown at speed and Ally genuinely took way too many hits to not stand up.

And yet, Miko and Ally were still standing strong and was not ready for the twist of the century, mostly that Joseph brung the slugger with Hamon in it.

Needless to say, Ally was having a much better time being in the ring than Miko was.

"And lo and behold, Joseph Joestar's still in with a serious chance and using Hamon for real this time around!" Chris announced. "Oh my god, Miko's eliminated and..."

Miko was swimming in the water, while Joseph just stood on it?

"...Joseph ain't sugarcoating how OP he is! Well, we would have the rest of Round 3, but that's after the break! Chef Hatchet, you haven't said a single thing since...whenever, but it's fine! Who's going to have the power vote, Chef?"

"Probably someone who can pay me better and can cut through some ridiculous thing!" Chef answered. "Anyways, please take a break."


To be continued in the third and final part for the end of the long, long battles and oh my gosh, it's not fun anymore, it's an epic beatdown for the chance to vote off someone that they either hate or can't really deal with!

Even if it's only one person and yeah, remember the promise for a list on top of the chapter...

...it's down here as well!

Potential power vote holders:
Bayonetta (Bayonetta 2 specifically)
Dante (Devil May Cry V)
Young Joseph Joestar (JoJo: Battle Tendency)
Nicole Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Mai Shiranui (Fatal Fury)
Mikasa Ackermann (Attack on Titan)

Still immune, but have no chance for a power vote:
Tanjiro Kamado (Demon Slayer)
Miko Kubota (Glitch Techs)

Up for elimination:
Azula (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
Cassie Cage (Mortal Kombat)
Crimson (Ridonculous Race finally gets equalised)
Doreen Green AKA Squirrel Girl (Marvel)
Kugisaki Nobara (Jujutsu Kaisen)
Ochako Uraraka (My Hero Academia)
Ryuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)
Sandy Cheeks (SpongeBob Squarepants, returnee)
Tanya Degurechaff (Saga of Tanya The Evil)
Yumeko Jabami (Kakegurui)
Basil of Baker Street (The Great Mouse Detective)
Deadpool AKA Wade Wilson (Marvel)
The Heavy (does he need a name or something?, Team Fortress 2)
Iori Yagami (King of Fighters)
Lowain (Granblue Fantasy)
Muscle Man AKA Mitch (Regular Show)
Rock (Ridonculous Race)
Reg (Made in Abyss)
Reigen Arataka (Mob Psycho 100, returnee)
Pit (Kid Icarus)
Pinstripe Potoroo (Crash Bandicoot)
Scott Pilgrim (...vs. The World)
Sokka (Avatar: The Last Airbender)

Chapter 119: Episode 27-3: Taking The Kick (for the win)

Summary:

In spite of the remaining six having immunity, the power vote is really motivating them to make sure that their opponents knows how strong they are.
Nicole, Bayonetta, Dante and Joseph were only two-thirds out of the remaining fighting contestants, some of which haven't moved onto the semi-finals yet.

Anyways...
...there will be three eliminations, let's go!

Chapter Text

Total Drama X: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 27: Nothing Personal...
Part 3: Taking a Kick (for the win)

It is that time for more frequent chapters of Ultimate Islands, since I really have been slacking for the past two or so weeks on dealing with Part 2 and if you're reading this, this hopefully should age like fine wine...not like unfine wine!

Potential power vote holders:
Bayonetta (Bayonetta 2 specifically)
Dante (Devil May Cry V)
Young Joseph Joestar (JoJo: Battle Tendency)
Nicole Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Mai Shiranui (Fatal Fury)
Mikasa Ackermann (Attack on Titan)

Still immune, but have no chance for a power vote:
Tanjiro Kamado (Demon Slayer)
Miko Kubota (Glitch Techs)

Up for elimination:
Azula (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
Cassie Cage (Mortal Kombat)
Crimson (Ridonculous Race finally gets equalised)
Doreen Green AKA Squirrel Girl (Marvel)
Kugisaki Nobara (Jujutsu Kaisen)
Ochako Uraraka (My Hero Academia)
Ryuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)
Sandy Cheeks (SpongeBob Squarepants, returnee)
Tanya Degurechaff (Saga of Tanya The Evil)
Yumeko Jabami (Kakegurui)
Basil of Baker Street (The Great Mouse Detective)
Deadpool AKA Wade Wilson (Marvel)
The Heavy (does he need a name or something?, Team Fortress 2)
Iori Yagami (King of Fighters)
Lowain (Granblue Fantasy)
Muscle Man AKA Mitch (Regular Show)
Rock (Ridonculous Race)
Reg (Made in Abyss)
Reigen Arataka (Mob Psycho 100, returnee)
Pit (Kid Icarus)
Pinstripe Potoroo (Crash Bandicoot)
Scott Pilgrim (...vs. The World)
Sokka (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
Terry Bogard (Fatal Fury)

MidnightSavvy: …Wait, you won't read this, so just enjoy the story!

Memeking: Yeah, the six remaining fighters have some ridiculous power contained their own fists and even Mikasa and Nicole are relatively weak compared to peeps like Bayo and Dante…doesn't mean there won't be a surprise or two in here!


Miko and Tanjiro were plainly worn out on the battle challenge, even if they were both watching it for stuff that could be implemented into the actual challenge and Lowain was nervously playing some mad poker with Yumeko...

...of which the former two felt the odd energy of said poker match.

Like what was about to go down with.

"We never left since we're streaming or...we're back with more stuff in the ring! Whatever Mikasa and Nicole have against each other, it's going to be settled with random stuff!"

Mikasa was very mad, though you couldn't really tell and Nicole's fists felt the power of an alliance, the pent-up anger of dealing with three kids and one husband and the competitiveness to upset the Titan Slayer.

"Your loss is yours!" Mikasa pointed her blade towards the cat mother.

"Good words to live by..."

These two gauged each other for whatever move they were going to do next, slightly moving towards the edge of the ring to see what they were about to pull.

Nicole just went in for a good run, as Mikasa side-stepped to the left with her two blades, seeing that the jump kick was bound to be forceful and stupid and indeed...

...it was not a jump kick, since Nicole wasn't about to let her mother not be dissapointed, coming in close and just stopping there to throw out a strong punch towards Mikasa.

The slayer blocked it with the blades, as Mikasa wasn't about to get hit with another side kick that was balanced and almost opened her up, the black-haired slayer getting herself to release the blades...

..in order to try to find a counterattack, fully turning around rather quickly and awkwardly to get behind Nicole, who couldn't really see it.

Mikasa swung the blades and due to raw anger, Nicole just grabbed them as they were swung.

Didn't meant that it wasn't equal, as the two of them were fighting over the replica Titan blades and neither of them had the upper hand at the moment, both of them still grappling the blades.

Mikasa obviously took the blades back, as Nicole got thrown backwards right back in her side of the ring and overall...it was genuinely neutral with Nicole prepared to have her move into her side of the ring.

With the classic...

"Come on, slayer!" Nicole declared, seeing Mikasa moving towards her,

And then Nicole saw that Mikasa flanked with her blades out and she pulled out the ultimate move to disarm any dual-wielder, almost of nowhere.

Those two strong kicks put the titan blades out of the ring...right into the water, as the replicas were gone and the ladies were finally fighting hand-to-hand, Nicole's karate skills putting Mikasa's raw punches in a serious disadvantage.

Mikasa has slain much bigger enemies without fail and has fought strong people with her own bare hands, but Nicole's time in the school of life meant that she had the more powerful punch.

Literally, too, as Mikasa flew out of the ring with that well-timed punch.

"Hey, look at that, Nicole has beaten Mikasa! Can't believe that the power of mom beat military training and yeah, Nicole's still in! Finally, will Dante go easy on Mai?"

Dante scoffed in the seats, as Mai Shiranui looked at his casualness and tried to figure out a weakness to his style.

"Doubt it, but this'll be fun to watch!"

Some time later, the demon-hunting demon and the very Japanese ninja lady were in the ring and one of them was a bit nervous about getting beat down by a dude with white hair.

"Nippon ichi! Are you ready to get turned into pizza dough?"

"Well, I should be asking you that! It's gonna look like a meat feast!"

With the terrible pizza-related puns, the fight started in earnest and Mai Shiranui knew that Dante was about to let her have the first hit...and she really put in that effort to throw the fiery fans.

By the way, Dante was just doing a very casual stance.

*Mai's confessional*

The ninja put on a brave face.

"Okay, Andy, Ryo, Yuri and King, I don't know how to deal with this guy who think he's cool, but I'll figure out for the women and for the people who got smashed up by this dude! I just have to...do something!"

Her unconfidence was apparent.

*Nicole's confessional*

The blue cat looked serious.

"Honestly, seeing Dante fight made me think that he has a lot of tricks and then pulling out that stance means that something is up...for my sake, I think he has a weakness!"

*Confessional cut*

Deadpool just had a look of fear, as did Pit for some reason.

"I've seen this before...Mai's toast." Deadpool's arms were back. "For good, baby!"

"Uh, Chris wouldn't like someone to be killed, so it's not happening!" Pit shouted. "Also, I'm pretty sure that my lady actually wants me to hang out with her."

Dante kept some epic sword from the box, as Mai prepared to have a very serious fight with the guy that was practically pizza-addicted and she used her ninja techniques to basically mislead the demon hunter with the flaming fans and a flying drop to get on top of Dante.

Quite literally, too, as she was on top of him and tried to do a flip and flipped herself out.

"Did you just take those on the chin without missing it?!" Mai screamed in surprise.

Mai wisely stepped back, before doing the flaming shoulder charge that...barely worked at all, as Dante felt a little flamed.

"Oh my god, I forgot how strong you are sometimes because you're not showing me that at the moment!" Mai shouted.

"Trust me, you don't want to know the answer. You better figure out the weakness real quick."

"The Shiranui arts are going to figure that out and shut your mouth, too!"

Mai was ready to ninja it out, doing Ryuu Enbu to get Dante to stop dodging and...a whole other bunch of punches and kicks that were as fast as they weren't hitting Dante and honestly, Mai even mixed the demon hunter up and actually managed to do the backflip grab and jumped off Dante...

...to do the butt slam.

"Finally, it's over-"

Dante just stood back up.

"Nice butt."

Mai's fire just got a lot hotter, as she ran in to bring some fire around her to try and hit Dante and the demon hunter just stand real close to the fire.

"Uh, Mai Shiranui just lit herself on fire and Dante just dodges it like he's cooking some steak! Nice, though, this is close, right?" Chris announced. "Chef, you got anything to say?"

"Where's the stupid powerful attack that does stupid stuff 'cause Dante's not playing 'round no more!" Chef announced, seeing Mai got the chair to her own face

"...Shut up, Chef, please."

...

...

...Dante also had a chair that almost knocked Mai out.

,...

...

...somehow, that chair ended the combo without missing a beat and also sent Mai out.

"Wow, Chris doesn't skip out on the beating power of these things!"

"And Dante wins to get himself into the semis with the ninja down for the count! And somehow not knocked out!"


Dante stood there.

Bayonetta just rolled her eyes at the demon hunter.

Nicole realised that she was about to get whooped by Joseph, who had a serious smile in his face.

"Welcome to the semi-finals, guys and no, this thing is entirely random and yes, it is very fair! The ring is a bit different, the weapons are different and Total Drama only has the most random stuff as weapons...for the powers!" Chris was on the mic.

"First up, it's once again the battle of the ladies with Bayonetta vs Nicole for that power vote!"

Bayonetta danced right into the ring, as Nicole realised that she needed to pull some ridiculous stuff to not get beaten by a witch and she took a deep breath to figure the strategy to deal with...

"As someone who has been a mother of sorts, I can relate to the feeling of dealing with parents that want to destroy the world." Bayonetta answered. "More importantly, my mother-hood isn't really to be disupted with."

"My parents were disappointed with me, they'll never stop being disappointed and...wait, did yours want to destroy the world?" Nicole asked, as Bayonetta confidently nodded.

"Well, daddy did and I killed him...for obvious reasons! Also, I parented myself."

"...That's sad-"

"Trust me, I parented my past self...for some weird reasons that you don't get to know!"

"WE WERE ON THE SAME TEAM!"

Nicole's battle shout couldn't be stopped by anything and she came in with the strongest punch that she could, as Bayonetta just shrugged at the cat mom's strongest punch.

She dodged real fast, being all in Witch Time and honestly, Nicole was surprisingly good with dealing with Bayonetta's apparent speed with more than a few punches making their own mark once Witch Time was up.

Though it was weird that she dropped it willingly and uh-

"What is your problem?!" Nicole put the force into her kick. "What is your deal!"

"Well, you might be in an alliance." Bayonetta suggested.

Bayonetta genuinely got Nicole to just throw some wild shots and uh-

-several fists were hitting without trouble and that was nothing to deal with the giant demon heeled foot to shake Nicole's foundation, meaning that she started off an crazy combo.

...A ridiculous combo that involved a bounce to Nicole's torso and not stopping with just that and honestly, that was only half of it.

It ended with Bayo on the platform, metaphorically stomping on Nicole with the demon foot, as Nicole leaped up in anger.

"...Man, that was a battle for the semi-finals and honestly, the battle of the dudes isn't going to be that much better than all of that, 'cause we got Dante and Joseph, someone would say that-"

"-they're the same dude in totally different situations!" Lowain consistently interrupted Chris, as the host was mad.

"-if they wanted to get eliminated, but that's not happening!"

Lowain just shrugged, as Yumeko just smiled.

Joseph and Dante just smashed into each other to make each other their first funny one-liner.

"Buddy, are you going to be a married man that likes the witch?" Dante asked.

"I'm going to ask you...did you just mess up your chance to get the witch?" Joseph asked right back without an answer.

"Yeah and you didn't answer."

"No, she's just too big-headed."

*Joseph's confessional*

"The things I would to do her if I wasn't married...like improve my Hamon skills because she just smashed the hell out of everybody over here! And Dante's...uh..."

The hamon user was thinking about

"...fuck, I can't do the Joestar secret technique, because that would stupid. Time to get creative, man!"

He was grinning.

*Confessional cut*

Joseph actually had a ton of things that he could use his own Hamon on, having a bunch of wooden stuff to put that shit in there...like the wooden plank that was suddenly sharp, as Dante was in a fighting mood.

"Hamon's a crazy power, man, you could do anything with it." Dante complimented Joseph with a smirk. "You've probably seen my crazy power!"

Dante just spun his sword around to flex on Joseph, who was just chucking a little something with Hamon power around to other things that weren't the sword just yet.

Joseph...had showmanship on his hands, his hands basically dancing around his own face for some epic tricks of his own, as Dante just kept watch for the magic trick.

The real magic trick was actually happening right behind the demon hunter, who was just swinging at the still smirking Joseph, who had prepared the classic move that got him a hit.

The flying clacker that spun in the air and flung itself towards the demon hunter, who got his hand beaten up by said clacker.

"Okay, enough stage tricks! I got sword tricks!"

"Wait, what-"

Joseph managed to get a serious kick to the face, as the sword attacks that finally strung together into making one of his famous combos, that he watched several times in a row...and genuinely, Joseph was trying to escape the combos. using his Hamon to bounce Dante off with the effect of Joseph...

...basically trying to stay on the ring and on the ring, the Pillar Men killer was literally standing on the ropes and bounced a Hamon-boosted plank of wood towards Dante.

Dante cut it through, as Joseph came in to do the classic ORA-ORA...literally speeding right into the space of the demon hunter, but Dante then started his own thing.

Even doing the sword breakdance along with a dropkick to end all dropkicks.

"And turning a close match into a not so close one, Dante wins easily with style and pinneapple pizza! Not olives, apparently."

"Fuck olives, obviously." Dante remarked. "Joseph, you're quite the cool man!"

"I am definitely a cool man!" Joseph shouted. "Says a cool man."

"Still can't believe there's no drama."

Dante and Joseph were the duo that did their business together, as they both shook each other's hand in respect for obvious reasons.

*Lowain's confessional*

The blonde cook was in...a situation.

"Do you think that there's a thing called too much gamble, guys...because Yumeko's all about the gamble and going to be stupid! Like backflipping, bros at home!"

He sighed.

"Kat ain't crazy at all, unlike my kinda awesome girlfriend! I feel like I'm living in a world of fever dreams and epic competition!"

His grin couldn't be determined.

*Confessional cut*


Yumeko, Heavy, Reigen and Lowain were all playing a game of poker while the final main fight was just waited on for the right lighting, as the other campers were taking a look at what would a battle between the most powerful contestants and some were taking that discussion in a different direction thanks to their alliance connections.

"I'm going to be honest, the fact that these two were once in the same mega-alliance is kinda insane." Deadpool dropped. "For the record, said alliance was there to put down Coachman, who isn't here right here!"

"Can we just not mention him for one challenge? Those two being in the same super-alliance isn't really wild...but Bayonetta's definitely going to be in one or make her own." Pit answered.

"True...wait, how would you know?"

"Just the way she acts, she acts like she's got an epic plan!"

Squirrel Girl and Nobara just laughed at that commented, as the other people were noticing those comments, especially some other contestants that were in an alliance themselves.

*Muscle Man's confessional*

The green-haired man was in a good mood.

"Look, it's time that this alliance needs a badass touch, which I'm bringing! And the witch lady's real smart, so if we get her into that alliance, there's no way that I'm getting into Top 8 because this alliance is gonna drop some people!"

*Confessional cut*

The witch was looking oddly serious for a reality show match, as opposed to Dante ready to be a stand-up comedian with him walking out in a very calm yet jovial fashion.

Bayonetta was walking in like she had nothing else to do, even if she was annoyed by her opponent's dudebro-esque attitude.

"By the way, babe, tell me your gun secrets because you never know when demons will rise up!" Dante remarked. "Win or lose."

"That is true, though you should stop calling me babe and maybe only in an alliance, I will tell you."

"Not in an alliance, not ever going to be in one again!"

"That's good because you won't need it."

These two were about to have the fight of their lives, dropping each other questionable one-liners that kinda sucked and looking at each other with the intent to take that power vote and shove it down their throat.

"Ladies, gentlemen and the thosuand squirrels that should get off the bleachers, welcome to the end of the Battle For Elimination and Power, because that's what this is!" Chris announced. "So far, Joseph, Nicole, Tanjiro, Mai, Miko and Mikasa all earned themselves immunity, but only one man can have all that power!"

The girls were offended.

"Specifically, a witch or a demon and first up, we've got the witch that's strategising quietly...and dancing for real, BAYONETTA!"

The witch did her dance, as it was a long one and she was already on the ring.

"And second up, we've got the man who took down Coachman aka Barker and turning his opponent into his rival of the day and fights as cool as he doesn't strategise...DANTE!"

Dante did another famous MJ dance, doing the moonwalk right into the camera's own view and then keeping his hand over his private area, he was moving like the man himself.

rip michael jackson.

"Yo." Dante pointing towards the crowd.

Chris let the Chef with a sparkling dress on the mic.

"Listen here, I want to see some clean fighting by your standards, ain't no-one going to be dead, just people wishing that they were buried!" Chef Hatchet shouted, using a mic that came out of the ground. "Knock 'em out!"


Dante had the hat and the scarf, just watching his new rival get ready.

Bayonetta just took her hat off, forming her witch suit under her pristine white dress...for obvious reasons and that dress was...taken off once she got her suit on.

"Oh, man, this is gonna be hype! Two competing series of games, two people of action and two people who probably have more one liners than ever, wonder how this is gonna go down!" Deadpool was practically the third commentor. "Pit."

"Bayo, 100%! Trust me on that!" Pit shouted like he had seen things.

These two ran into each other's personal space, neither of them having guns and one having the sword, poking it right into Bayonetta's personal space...which missed.

The other one had her hair and she definitely punched Dante...

...several times in a row, but the demon hunter just got bounced a bit.

Dante jumped back to see that Bayonetta was literally walking towards him, seeing an opportunity for an epic combo of epic porportions and his sword really went through...

...a bunch of bats that weren't there before.

Said bats turned Bayonetta literally snatching him from the back and exposing the height differential and throwing him towards the edge of the ring, of which they were not that close to.

That being said Dante dashed out of the way of the incoming...something, as she had something cooking, that being the slide kick that crept up on him and right into one of her combo.

A Witch Twist, a few deadly kicks and a whole divekick to the face later, Dante was on the edge and he was far from out, trying to figure out what Bayo was going to do next.

What was next was that Dante actually caught her and...he kinda got into the swing of things, attacking with a lot of sword stabs, several of which were sharp and thanks to being fast, she had almost no time to do either defensive options.

You would've think that it would have taken like twenty seconds to do that, but it was only fifteen seconds, which was a lot shorter than you'd think, as Dante was doing what Bayo did...

...but with a sword and honestly, it was the last time he got the advantage mostly because Bayonetta was on the ropes.

"You're not too bad in the ring, but you're just not good enough!"

Bayonetta then summoned a fist almost out of nowhere, fast enough for Dante to try and dodge and get thrown completely off-balance, but of...

...the demon hunter may have gotten himself back onto the ropes, but he was about to get the stomp and his sword definitely held its ground against the foot.

The problem was that the foot forced Rebellion down...and Dante with it onto the ropes and the foot didn't stop until Dante just got crushed by said ropes...and Dante just got back on.

"How's that for good enough?" Dante asked.

"Good enough, then!"

Bayonetta praise was the set-up to a punchline.

A demon punch that didn't work, as Dante dodged it and went in for the craziest stab...

...one Bat Within later, turning into a bat and then putting on the Witch Time.

You could, it was literally the witch's time, as Bayonetta snatched it threw him into the same foot that hit twice as hard as before.

"And with that same foot, Bayonetta wins the power vote and unlike a certain demon hunter, is still looking very good after that guy's beatdown!" Chris announced. "But she can only use it at the campfire, the place of decisions!"

*Tanya's confessional*

The military teenager wasn't pleased with the result.

"Something tells me that predicting what Bayonetta vote will be is probably like trying to find a abadoned missile in tall grass. Sure, you will find it, but you'll instantly regret it."

*Squirrel Girl's confessional*

She was currently freaking out at the moment.

"What am I supposed to do because Dante or Mikasa can't be voted for, she's not really a villain voter and she could definitely vote me for the mix-up...and there's also the other votes..."

She took a few breathers right into another breather and talked to Monkey Joe, who was squeaking some serious advice.

"...Yeah, you're right!"

Monkey Joe raised his hands up in joy.

"I'm consistently overlooked, whatever that means!"

*Sandy's confessional*

The scientist/karate master wasn't mad, more just unsure of her status in the game, judging by the very neutral face.

"I'm not going to comeback and lose like Eva did in Island because I don't have that kind of time and I don't really care about this competition that much for a second season. Bayo's playing like she's nuts, even though she ain't that...which is real scary for the rest of us!"

The rest of us being the 24 that didn't make it to the immunity round.

*Confessional cut*


Bayonetta and Dante were both sitting pretty getting some edible food from Chef Hatchet, practically proving the fact that the mean 'ol chef could cook infinitely better.

He just didn't choose to for the remaining 30 campers.

"Geez, when did immunity taste so bad? No offense to you." Sandy remarked with an side-eye to Mai.

"None taken, but it could actually be much worse."

"Could it?"

Chef Hatchet managed to get a precise glare in.

"It could."

These two were sharing a fond moment, since the both of 'em knew that they didn't really have that much time together in spite of sharing the same team during the four-team stage.

"Honestly, the power vote is gonna be wild in the hands of Bayonetta! There's no telling what the witch's gonna do with this vote, 'cause Dante's off-limits, Joseph and Mikasa has immunity and I don't think Pit's on her firing line."

Pit was nervously spinning his two blades/bow hybrid, as he couldn't tell what Bayonetta was really up to or who she was going to vote for and Terry Bogard gave a look.

"Damn, you're talking strategy, nice." Lowain was listening in, putting in his word.

"What else are you supposed to do, then?" Sandy answered.

"Try and make sure that you're not Bayo's vote, bro! Man, that's hard."

"It isn't, but you ain't supposed to know."

Lowain had a few thoughts about it, especially since the witch with the voting power was looking right at him.

...

...

*Lowain's confessional*

He was deep into thinking mode.

"Being subject to Bayo's stare makes me feel a certain way, half because I want her to put her foot onto my chest and half because I don't want her power vote. Considering that I don't want to get dunked on and she's having some thoughts about some people, it's time to get on her good side. I need some rizz in here!" Lowain shouted. "Enough rizz to not get voted off."

*Bayonetta's confessional*

The witch wasn't that impressed.

"I'm not going to vote for the people that just came back, Lowain or a good chunk of my team mostly because they're not running around being threats or doing something stupid. Mostly because the person that I have in mind is both and somehow lost despite having a serious advantage." She explained, just putting it out there. "And they definitely have mommy issues."

She just narrowed it real quick.

*Confessional cut*

Deadpool and Squirrel Girl were both looking at each other, as Bayonetta was actually talking to more than a few people that were on the Swordfishes, who weren't excited about the conversation.

"There really is nothing to do other than taste terrible food, so let's talk about stupid things." Bayonetta told Terry Bogard. "I'm not voting for you boys for you have your heads on the right way, but...this decision's strategic."

"Yeah, so why call us?" Terry asked. "Do you just want to talk."

"What, I don't like having a chat or something?"

"Nah, it's just...you look like you've got someone else on your mind." Terry remarked. "Besides, I'm gonna vote for the craziest guy in here."

"Well, good luck with that."

Terry just sat down rather casually, still decided on Deadpool as his own vote, as Nicole was taking some time to hang out with Bayonetta...

...while they were going to a slightly different place with a certain few people, them being an honest Azula and Yumeko, who were in the middle of a discussion.

"Honestly, it's not a wise idea to vote for Sokka mostly because you'd want to throw him off! Plus there's much stronger people to vote off!" Yumeko must have been replying to Azula's words.

"Yes, but he's definitely going to be a long term threat with how likable he is and he has-" Azula answered.

"Not right now, it's really obvious that you've got a problem with him!"

The moms finally walked up, as they were listening to the conversation.

"Do you want to shoot Sokka with fire or something?" Bayonetta asked, throwing Azula off. "Look, I doubt he's going to make distinctly crazy moves."

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING-"

Azula just swallowed her anger, as Nicole and Yumeko were taken aback and Lowain was looking at the four ladies from Sokka's point of view.

"-Wait, you managed to bring her here?"

"What are you talking about, I brought myself here." Bayonetta answered Azula. "I've seen the fact that you're always going for Sokka, when you clearly have bigger fish to fry, girl."

"...This is not your alliance, but you're in here."

"Well, that is fine because do you have any other suggestion other than Sokka?" Bayonetta remarked. "Maybe a rockstar wannabe who's still not over his girlfriend."

"He hasn't been crying in this challenge or the last one...but he has been on reality TV before." Nicole dropped her observations.

Bayonetta, Nicole and Yumeko waited for the answer from Azula, who was thinking about it and somewhat surrounded by smarter people than her.

*Rock's confessional*

The guy with the headband was frustrated.

"Do you think this feeling in my stomach like a bad omen, man? It's rough not being immune or even having any way of dealing with votes."

*Confessional cut*

...

Lowain and Yumeko then got some time in the sunset together, as they were the latest couple to be made and were also a secret of part of the alliance that Azula has.

"So, how the heck are you gonna get my guy Rock outta here? I mean, I don't care about him." Lowain answered. "The only way to do is getting all of the other team's homies together!"

"...Shouldn't as hard as it sounds. A lot of these guys don't really care about Rock."

"...Good point."

*Lowain's confessional*

He looked like he didn't want to do it, but...

"Even if he's a cool dude, it's a competition to win a buncha money for your babe, friendo, business or whatever, I hope that he won't hate me for this!" Rock shouted. "Besides Bayo's saved Sokka's butt right now and that's all I need."

*Confessional cut*


...

...

The 32 campers were making their way to the Boney Island campfire, as a bunch of people that could backstab each other for only today's vote and so far, there isn't that much of a hint that these guys could know.

Yeah, I know you guys might know two of 'em or two potential candidates, but these guys were definitely unsure of each other's votes.

...

...

"Welcome to the merge! Two of you came back today, one of you came back a while ago, one of you came in nine episodes ago as an late entry and the rest of you...are survivors of this awesome camp!"

The silence could have filled the minds of any of these guys.

"How do you like your stay in Boney Island so far?"

A lot of eyebrows were raised and a lot of shouts Chris ignored, as the host was just in the middle of this wild-styled campfire in this island.

"Good, I'm glad you liked it and I'm glad you liked the challenge!"

"I hope I don't get subject to a canon event!" Deadpool chirped, relaxed as hell.

"Oh, really, dude?" Chris asked, annoyed.

...

Deadpool still sat down in this position.

"Whoever you guys may have voted, 29 of you will survive this elimination, 3 of you will not and one of you had the power vote put on you!"

Lowain and Yumeko were looking at each other, as Sokka and Heavy just shrugged at whatever Bayonetta did.

"If you're here, you've seen the marshmellow and no marshmellow, no more stay and you get a ride on the Sling-Yacht of Shame! And most of you have no vote and..."

...

...

"...Those being, Reigen and Sandy, two peole who've had their comeback..."

The psychic did a sigh of relief, as Sandy took the marshmellow with ease.

"...Crimson and Scott..."

The goth just took it with ease, as Scott was stumped by Crimson's unemotional reaction.

"...and you eight are immune including, Bayonetta and Dante..."

The witch just ignored it, as Dante took the second one.

"...Tanjiro and Miko..."

"Yes, we're both still in!" Tanjiro shouted.

Miko stole his marshmallow.

"...Nicole and Mai..."

The duo stared at each other.

"...and finally, Joseph and Mikasa."

These two shared confidence in their future.

...

"And these other fella still have no votes like Sokka..."

Sokka took the marshmellow in stride.

"Reg and Lowain!"

"Huh?" Reg was just confused.

"Didn't vote for you today." Lowain whispered.

"Ryuko..."

"...Tanya..."

"...Terry Bogard..."

"...Nobara..."

"...Squirrel Girl and Cassie..."

"...and finally, Uraraka and Pinstripe, you all are safe!"

These guys were all in a great mood, having no votes to their name out of the 31 potential normal votes and not being the victim of the power vote.

"The remaining nine of you have at least one vote or have been struck by Bayonetta!"

...

"First up Basil and Pit, you all have one vote!"

The former two sighed in relief and the latter angel just did a celebration dance.

...

...

"Heavy, you've got two votes and you're still safe!"

"Who are those two?" Heavy threatening asked.

...

Azula wasn't that shocked, as Rock was genuinely confused, Deadpool could sense the canon event coming in, Yumeko looked forward to the gamble, Iori Yagami didn't care about what he got and Muscle Man was almost about to squeal.

...

...

"Yumeko, somehow you don't have more than two votes!"

"I like to take a gamble." Yumeko answered.

"Hah, good for you." Azula said.

...

...

"Muscle Mam. you ain't much good at challenges and Azula has got a supervillain vibe around her and kinda has a one-track mind!" Chef told the two of them.

"You wouldn't understand-" They both said at the same time.

"SHUT IT! Deadpool, I don't even know what you to say, you should've won this easy, but you got beaten by a teenager!"

"Not the first time I got beaten by one!" Deadpool's smile was practically dissonant to his situation.

"Iori Yagami, you both fumbled the challenge and you're a nightmare to talk out if you're mad, which happens a lot!"

Iori growled, as Rock got scared.

"And finally, Rock, apparently people don't like your girlfriend tears or something."

"That's what I'm saying!" Rock shouted.

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Chef, let me announce that Azula only has four votes!"

"WHAT?!" Sokka yelled. "Did you see how she was acting?"

"I was acting like someone stuck in a competition to win some money." Azula stated.

...

...

...

"Muscle Man, Deadpool, Rock and Iori, only one of you will survive this elimination and like always, you guys don't really know why you're here." Chris announced. "...Ooh, the only safe camper is..."

Deadpool was dreading a certain Spider-Man with the whole canon event thing.

Rock was trying to figure out his notes to an very mad Iori, who had his hand aflame.

Muscle Man was ready to squeal near instantly.

...

...

...

...

...

"...that someone also has five votes compared to that one guy having the power vote along with another two votes and the other one having the entire rest of the votes!"

...

...

..

...

...

These four were genuinely tired of the long wait.

...

...

...

"Deadpool, you unfortunately have the power vote, so sorry!"

"NO WAY...not Miguel O'Hara who is-" Deadpool got his breath cut off by...thin air?

Chris and Chef knew better than to mess with the forces of nature and Sony.

...

"Rock, despite having six votes, you're...outta here!"

"WHY?! Is it because of my girlfriend?" Rock asked. "She isn't a spy, though!"

...

"No-one mentioned that, dude." Deadpool said, not caring about his elimination or SONY. "Buddy, you're getting yourself tricked up!"

"...Uh, still doesn't answer my question, man!" Rock shouted.

...

Muscle Man felt calmly before, as Iori Yagami realised that he was-

"-eliminated, Iori Yagami, because it's not that surprising! You have eleven votes to your name while Muscle Man only has the five votes! Sorry, guitar artists, you're gone!"

Iori Yagami screamed, as Rock and a few others held him back from hurting the host.

"You're all going to pay for voting for me! How the fuck is Azula not eliminated, look at how she acts, look at the game she's playing and who's going on!" He just kept on yelling.

"Yeah, dude, you're eliminated...along with Rock and Deadpool, there's no two bones about it! Come on, man, stop!" Chris shouted, as Iori got jumped on by Chef.


Those three were instantly shot off, as Chris just wanted to get this episode over with and the Sling-Yacht genuinely had an angry Spider-Man 2099 on it for some reason.

"No idea who that guy was and uh, it's honestly awesome that we have another dramatic elimination! Not every one will be, but the next episode will have the Total Drama that this season promises because it's..."

The echo effect was for real.

"...TOTAL DRAMA: ULTIMATE ISLANDS!"


To be continued in Episode 28, where things are going to oddly dry on Boney Island for no apparent reason other than Chris' suffering and the entire spectacle of it on the challenge side!

However since there's 29 people left, Lowain has an problem with being loyal to his dudes or his girl, both of being distinct voting blocks and Pit and Miko are actually going to get some screen time!

Even if the desert technically isn't big or makes sense in reality, so yeah, there's a lot happening in the next one including the Bayo and Dante rivalry and a new alliance waiting in the wings for the dudes on a similar team!

Sorry, there wasn't any gamertalk, there wasn't enough game in this chapter.

Iori Yagami is legitmately another dude who was on the right side on the game for a bit too long because his anger got the better of him and he got his butt beaten real good!

Rock was going to have an epic plot, but the fact that he made it to the merge is kinda good enough and even if the eliminations get easier, he'd definitely be a victim of opportunistic votes!

Deadpool's one of those guys that's practically in every Total Drama fanfic and thanks to the power of reading, Squirrel Girl can break the fourth wall...sometimes and like I said, most of his fic appareances are about getting into an alliance and betraying his friends and...

...story-wise, he hasn't really done that yet .

Fuck, man, I'm going to war with the Deadpool fans, so I'll be fine...somehow.

"Yo, you wanna get this guy off me?"

Yeah, taking care of the Spider-Verse's enough for him.

"Alright, I'm gonna have an off-screen fight scene!"

...

...

...Okay, then.

"See ya!"

...

...

See ya in July.

Chapter 120: Episode 28-1: New Island Sand

Summary:

After the first three eliminations, these guys talk with each other...or rather, deal with their own alliances and people talk to people that they've never talked to before...despite the fact that there's actually twenty-nine people that are being sent to a weird desert island that may or may not be in Arizona...
...or Mario 64.

Either way, new island.

Chapter Text

Total Drama X: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 28: Desert Downs
Part 1: New Island Sand

Geez, you thought that there was going to be a sand joke in here, but unfortunately, some got into my pants and now I do not like sand because it's rough, coarse and irritating and gets everywhere...

...unlike these soft and smooth cast of characters that finally have no team to hold them to be accountable and also two random campers who have started their comeback!

Reigen, Sandy, Scott Pilgrim and a few others have the advantage of dealing with the fighters' challenge and seeing the competition from the audience's eyes...but the other competitors have ways of dealing with them.

Like Bayonetta...and Tanya, obviously.

Also, Deadpool got eliminated and he had an off-screen fight with Spider-Man 2099, so he has more than his fair share of problems. Like me promising stuff and it not happening, so today I'm gonna do my own thing.

1602jaw: Deadpool might have a contract for every Total Drama fanfic crossover, because he's in a good majority of 'em and I swear I keep on forgetting the relationships for obvious reasons! Not much of a romance guy, if you couldn't tell.

Memeking: Not gonna lie, as an Iori fan, he would be able to go further, but he was too mad to make it that far. As for Rock and Mr. Deadpool, they each had their own strong but not super noticeable runs…and they're cool.

RikkiSnake: Alright, Casssie gets to stay another day.

EVERYBODY WHO'S STILL IN THIS SHOW:
Bayonetta (Bayonetta 2 specifically)
Dante (Devil May Cry V)
Young Joseph Joestar (JoJo: Battle Tendency)
Nicole Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Mai Shiranui (Fatal Fury)
Mikasa Ackermann (Attack on Titan)
Tanjiro Kamado (Demon Slayer)
Miko Kubota (Glitch Techs)Azula (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
Cassie Cage (Mortal Kombat)
Crimson (Ridonculous Race finally gets equalised)
Doreen Green AKA Squirrel Girl (Marvel)
Kugisaki Nobara (Jujutsu Kaisen)
Ochako Uraraka (My Hero Academia)
Ryuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)
Sandy Cheeks (SpongeBob Squarepants, returnee)
Tanya Degurechaff (Saga of Tanya The Evil)
Yumeko Jabami (Kakegurui)
Basil of Baker Street (The Great Mouse Detective)
The Heavy (does he need a name or something?, Team Fortress 2)
Lowain (Granblue Fantasy)
Muscle Man AKA Mitch (Regular Show)
Reg (Made in Abyss)
Reigen Arataka (Mob Psycho 100, returnee)
Pit (Kid Icarus)
Pinstripe Potoroo (Crash Bandicoot)
Scott Pilgrim (...vs. The World)
Sokka (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
Terry Bogard (Fatal Fury)


"Last time on Total Drama: Ultimate Islands, we had the merge, a move to an old classic island and two returning contestants in Sandy and Reigen, a squirrel and a psychic respectively!"

"These guys had the fighting challenge to determine the strongest, the immune campers and who deserves the power vote the most and needless to say, a lot of crazy fights were had!"

"Sandy and Reigen lost, Deadpool and Azula weren't immune and heck, even the strongest players weren't guaranteed to get immunity if Ryuko showed anything! But Tanjiro, Nicole, Dante, Joseph, Bayonetta, Miko, Mai and Mikasa got their well-deserved immunity through those fights and once again, Bayonetta through her witchy skills won her power vote and used it to eliminate the most annoying man of all time!"

"Deadpool finally got eliminated, thank gosh and also through some loving schemes, Rock got eliminated and Iori was angry enough to get eliminated! Almost overdue, too!"

"I can't believe that the episode was dry, yet it still got on TV! And honestly, with the teams and their old camp deserted, the 29 campers need to get used to Boney Island and each other, because-"

Chef actually stopped the host with the most.

"It's gonna be real sandy on TOTAL DRAMA: ULTIMATE ISLANDS!"


No intro, you guys, why do you guys always have an intro in every chapter, not even really because I don't want to do it or because I don't want to exert effort.

It just doesn't make sense here, specifically.


With 3 more eliminations to continue the streak of this game that was actually going to end, the 29 remaining campers were rather unsure of their state in the game, as while a good chunk of them had a lot of minor injuries that didn't really stop them from standing strong, the choice of eliminations

Minus the dancing witch and the somewhat grumpy demon hunter, as they were up on the table doing their dance battle of questionable quality.

"Knock it off, y'all, Bayo's got this easy!" Sandy declared.

"You're really counting me out?" Dante leaned down to really question her.

"She can dance on a table better than you can."

"...It's my first time."

Bayonetta was just up there, getting a lot of cheers and confused smiles and blushes that weren't much of a surprise and Dante just grumbled from a seat on the same table that the witch was dancing on.

Lowain and Yumeko were having an oddly soothing gamble, for at least one of them, as the former wasn't trying to have a high-stakes game and the latter was…a bit mad, as Pit and Miko also joined them.

For the record, her console was charging up and the two duos were having some troubles in their relationships, as these guys weren't really the most injured

"Oh, no way, I can read your own card!" Pit shouted.

"Oh please, do tell." Yumeko smiled, condescendingly saying it.

"Yeah, don't tell me that you know my card."

These four…and also, Joseph, who joined in late.

"Come on, I got it."

Pit held his card tight, 'cause they were playing games and he had a-

"Uh, it is a royal flush, right? Yumeko, help me out?"

"Bro, we stopped playing poker like ten minutes ago, we're guessing cards to take someone's underwear. It's like a weird panty raid." Lowain answered, as Pit whitened. "No way, it's like a nine of spades, right?"

"I have at least a millenia on you, you can't-"

Pit showed the nine of spades.

"NOT MY TROUSERS!"

"Yes, your trousers are mine! Your desperation really is palpatable-" Yumeko proclaimed, stopping to look at the dumbfounded other four. "-And I can't believe that you even decided to step up into the game, but I guess you tried! Joseph, it's your turn."

Joseph wasn't shocked by the viciousness of the insults, moreso thrown off by Yumeko's sudden ask.

As for Pit, he was very much feeling the loss, as Lowain looked at him.

"...Bro, you don't even wear trousers, angel man." Lowain whispered.

"I know, but those trousers are very valuable to me." Pit whispered right back.

Azula was just giving an odd look towards the gambler, as she could sense something within the game giving her trouble.

Sokka saw Lowain and Yumeko and realised something a bit odd.

*Sokka's confessional*

The Water Tribe warrior was thinking about the future of the merge.

"I don't know why I have this feeling that if they team up, they're going to win this show, win the money and Yumeko will find a way of burning it into another gamble...maybe it is just me

*Azula's confessional*

The former princess was enflamed with hidden paranoia.

"Lowain, Bayonetta, Nicole and Yumeko are in my alliance and getting one more person would leave me in control of the game and there's definitely another alliance in the wings of this competition, so I should be fine...potentially with my Chris Head."

She looked straight at the camera.

"But the fact that these eliminations always have to bring three different people towards the Dock of Shame may actually make this competition incredibly hard to deal with...even with a powerful alliance." Azula said. "This game is rather complicated."

*Confessional cut*


Speaking of the other peeps that were in an alliance, Muscle Man, Nobara and Tanya were the trio that were in a bit of a trouble for obvious reasons and uh...

...someone could sense the desperation from a mile away, since these guys were taking their time to eat away from the other people.

"Bro, it's the psychic guy! Hey, bro, what's good!" Muscle Man shouted.

"A lot, my survival skills are pretty decent and I did not yield in that fight, so I'm good about my chances in the game." Reigen replied, talking the situation. "Muscle Man, you must feel the same way as well."

"Yeah, bro, I've got all that and plus I'm definitely stronger than you! I would lift this table, but I ain't scared of this food."

"You...really should be." Reigen took a look at Chef's thing, which was dusting itself.

"...I had worse, dude."

"Shut up!"

Nobara shouted at that, getting all of the other members' attention, as Tanya began to speak to her own word.

"Greetings, Reigen Arataka...this is my squadron or rather, my allies in...winning money?" Tanya said. "This show is quite ridiculous, but our alliance is even more so skill-wise."

"Well, I thought you were going to insult me." Reigen remarked. "A lot of people make fun and say that I am a quack or a fake psychic, which is ridiculous!"

"Yeah, uh, you are not that!" Nobara shouted, as Reigen raised an eyebrow.

"Good because you do really need it."

"That is true, our alliance that you definitely watched isn't in the greatest state at the moment, but our skills combined will make this into a great squad of drama!" Tanya answered. "Drama Berets, we're back in this with discipline."

"Got that covered!" Reigen raised a thumbs up. "With the proper attitude and training, should be able to get some of us into the final eight."

"Yes...some of us could make it, so putting in effort-"

"-We get it, little kid, some of us are gonna get sent home! But not me!" Muscle Man declared.

And the alliance was back to having four members that were either capable of great hurt or great smarts.

*Nobara's confessional*

The brunette sorceress was genuinely surprised.

"I don't know why but I feel like I heard of this guy and him being a con artist and the kid being a real psychic. Either way, he's more phony than fake dresses and shoes!" Nobara huffed. "And also, he just accepted to be in this alliance just like that!"

*Reigen's confessional*

He waved like there was actually a cameraman in the toilet.

"So, people from Salt City, you may have realised that I just joined the Drama Berets, the unluckiest alliance in the game and with my influence, psychic predictions and more importantly, leadership, me and Nobara will share the money since...5 million dollars into yen...is a lot of money to spend all in one day!" He was confident about his choice.

*Confessional cut*

So, the Drama Berets were back to making plans, so what?

It's not like the competition outside of the alliance was a free-for-all with friends thrown in the mix...which wasn't too far off from the truth with some notable exceptions.

Mostly because said exceptions were sitting next to each other and generally were on the same team.

"So, you killed that Enmu guy before?" Uraraka asked.

"Mh-hmm, yeah, he was eating people while they were asleep." Tanjiro answered. "Really messed up what a demon could do."

"Yeah...still sounds like a vampire!"

"Really, I know what they are and they...kinda sound like demons from my place."

"Huh."

The two had a moment, as they were sitting together and also managed to get thrown a picture of Dracula by someone else.

"Yeah, vampires are ugly!" Uraraka shouted.

"Uh, they definitely are right now! Do those guys eat people?"

"Nope...they don't!"

"Oh."

By a now, a certain look was eminating from Scott's face, who also threw them the picture of the legendary vampire and he gave the right "thumb up" gesture.

"We're just hanging out as friends!" Tanjiro blurted out. "And we're definitely not a couple yet!"

Uraraka was seriously blushing for canon reasons, as Tanjiro just shrugged, as Scott seriously considered the possiblity.

*Scott's confessional*

The ginger Canadian lit up with...an assumption.

"There's no way. Every time a guy and a girl talked to each other on Total Drama, they end up either smooching each other or eliminated by some random thing! I doubt they'd eliminate each other, so I'm gonna work my magic!"

*Tanjiro's confessional*

"I'm really sorry, but I just want to not deal with this competition right now because most of these people are nice people and almost all of them have good reasons for getting the money! Maybe I don't mind talking to a nice lady."

He meant this platonically, if you couldn't tell.

*Confessional cut*

And for the rest of 'em, they were anticipating another epic challenge created by the host with the most and wisely, their dread couldn't really be contained with words for one reason.

"Do you know how many of these crazy creatures, I hada kill?"

Basil didn't want to answer that, but he wouldn't get the chance to.

"Two and they were some big-ass creatures, as well!"

"Congratulations, man. I hurt more than you and they don't need to be killed." Heavy answered, still carrying around the Sasha replica. "I don't know what is life with Sasha."

"Yeah, I don't know what I would do with my Boney Island Blaster!" Pinstripe said, referring to his tommy gun.

"I don't die to cute animals."

"Same."

These two were actually making Basil's eyes rolls, as he was reading along with a very interested and weirdly scary Crimson, since they were both reading a book about...

...interesting people who have gotten away with their crimes, let's just say.

"This is my kind of area, but, like, I would like to take some pictures." Crimson flatly praised the biodiversity.

"I do not really get it, this area is full of cursed things and cursed beings." Basil answered. "Though it does make sense why you would like them."

"...Yeah, no duh."

"You are quite the woman."

Basil's grimaced while saying that, as Crimson just sighed.

"Why are you so attracted to such...gnarled creatures."

"...Because I like it."

Basil just sighed.

"...Forget it, I already figured you out.2

*Crimson's confessional*

She was staring at the camera with intent...if you could tell.

"I don't like the mouse man and I want to vote him off, okay." She answered, almost angrily.

*Confessional cut*

There was an awkward tension between the mouse duo that got disappated by the one thing that all of the campers dreaded in this show.

"Campers, you guys have got a challenge and make your way to me and Chef to the boats for a...sandy challenge!" Chris announced, as Chef grumbled over it. "Come on, it was a good one!"

"I guess we do have a challenge...away from here." Crimson answered, as she got up.

"Well, I am sure that this challenge will put us into danger, but the question is what the danger will be or what physically impossible challenge Chris will have us doing." Basil stated, as Mikasa just seriously looked at him. "...And I'm still figuring out my strategy."

"I don't know, figure it out when we're not dying." Mikasa answered rather casually, bonking the mouse with her blade.


Twenty-nine campers were...on the somewhat northwestern dock, as while it was more like a modern ferry port with an actual roof and walls to protect the hosts with the most and no-one else, it was obvious with the decent amount of damage that more than a few people kinda died on the dock.

"Okay, campers, now that the merge has really started...I think you guys have a lot of questions that I will definitely answer!"

He got a lot of hands raised to answer...

"Like how many islands are we gonna compete? I know, but you dudes don't know...yet! Today, we're going to the actual desert island which is somewhere awesome!"

...none of them, as usual.

"Don't exactly have a name for them yet, but I've got stable portals, so no you're not gonna glitch, disappear, get cloned or even go into an alternate dimension! You're going to explore a hot island with sand worms, monsters, dinosaurs, that kind of stuff, for desert treasure...in trios!"

Some of the guys and gals were looking real pissed off.

"Chosen by me based off on your awesome bonds and...well, some treasures really suck, some are immunity and some you should keep it to yourself...'else you're on way to get a lot of votes for your...nice plays, you know!"

The campers were talking about hushed whispers, as some people were sure of their position within this "ultimate" season, the stronger players having a fondness of the challenges and the rest were just trying to not get eliminated.

"Anyways, there's going to be one team of two and obviously, the winner of the last challenge gets to choose someone!"

"Fine with me, you probably packed it with sand sharks!" Bayonetta grinned. "I've had worse sneak up on me and regretted it instantly!"

"Don't worry, I heard people say that and get eliminated! You guys ready to hop onto a desert island?!"

There was definitely more cheers, as it wasn't poorly disgused torture, morelike that one part where people got lost in a desert knowing that someone was hunting them down.

...

Speaking of the desert island, the boat ride wasn't really the most interesting part of the episode and luckily, there was four people in relationship that apparently wanted to change that.

"You want to handle this awesome weapon that looks like a stick on a hot dog? You know, just for fun?" Pit asked, as Miko lit up. "Trust me, I got a billion more that I'm storing...somewhere."

"Uh, do it!" Miko just took the staff and carried it. "Honestly, this is kinda heavy...but I dig it!"

"Yeah, don't mention what it looks like."

"Doesn't it look like a popiscle thingy on a pole?"

Pit just had a breath of relief, as Miko struggled to carry it and the other two knew what was going down.

"Oh damn, 1200 years and he got dropped with one heck of a weapon that looks very interesting! Man, he's probably gonna get a century of fumbling angels!" Lowain couldn't stop chuckling.

"Aw, he's still an idiot." Yumeko slipped in.

"Babe...he can still fight better than you in ridiculous ways. But you're better everywhere else, though."

"True, I really like the way I got you to gamble your dagger."

"...Uh, that's very cool...do you think the treasure is like the ultimate poker or even like solitaire? Wait, is that a gambling game or not."

"Solitare's just cards, Lowain, it's not that hard to figure it out."

"It kinda looks like it, plus, I'm going crazy on it."

"Aw, that's nice."

Lowain was just grinning awkwardly, as Yumeko's smile stayed on for the insults.

...

A random desert island and a thrown card towards the witch later, Chris was ready to announce the mini-teams for the whole challenge and Bayonetta was smirking at her potential choice, since...she knew that this guy was strategically powerful, did chemistry and knew that he could be in trouble.

"Alright, Bayonetta, take your pick, you could pick anyone in the game and I hope your decision is wise and fair! Especially with-"

"I hope your title as the Great Mouse Detective isn't just a misnomer." Bayonetta remarked, as Basil perked up his ears. "Also, I don't want to get eliminated at random."

"Well, that is fair. I do tend to find more than a few things as part of being a detective." Basil answered, almost self-seriously.

"Then you'll find that you will be a good company." Bayonetta said.

"Okay, Basil and Bayonetta, the only two British people left in here aka Team British!"

These two just accepted the name.

"Crimson, Mikasa and Squirrel Girl, Team Brunette!"

"Wait, you're a brunette?!" Squirrel Girl screamed.

Mikasa wondered where the names came from and Crimson stared at Chris.

"Team Fighting Squad, Mai, Nicole and Cassie!"

Cassie and Mai both had a fair laugh, as Nicole was trying to figure out what they were laughing about.

"Team Youngsters, Reg, Miko and Pit!"

Reg just went for a high-five, as these two were...trying to hug and somewhat failing.

"Team Rhinos, for that throwback, Muscle Man, Azula and Pinstripe!"

The three of them weren't pleased to be working together.

"Team Small Drama, as we have, Lowain, Yumeko and Ryuko!"

For some reason, the gambling couple was looking at an pissed Ryuko.

"Team Cool Girls, Nobara, Tanya and Uraraka!"

Uraraka was fearful of Nobara's technically contained anger, as Tanya joined them.

"Team Swordfishes, Terry Bogard, Sokka and Heavy!"

"We were swordfish not that long ago." Heavy casually remarked, as Sokka grinned at his chance and Terry Bogard spun his cap. "Need sandwich!"

"Team Bad Boys, Dante, Joseph and Reigen!"

"I am very glad that we are cool!" Reigen almost forced out, as the other two cringed.

"Team Other Peeps, Scott Pilgrim, Tanjiro & Sandy!"

Sandy realised something, as Scott Pilgrim and Tanjiro were actually excited.

"You named these yourself?" Sandy asked, almost unimpressed. "Real unimpressive."

*Sandy's confessional*

The science squirrel looked like she was waiting for something.

"Us three are nothin' alike, one of us has a girlfriend and is kind of a putz, the other one could demolise a house and I do karate and science...somehow, I feel like we're gonna do fine enough...and Chris has traps for fine enough teams!"

*Confessional cut*

"Get into your team because your maps will be gotten!" Chris announced, with the trios and single duo getting them. "Good, your epic journey starts...HERE!"

A massive airhorn that Chef pulled out out of nowhere sounded, leading the ten teams to basically sprint their way into random areas of the desert.


With Team Brunette, they had important things to talk about.

"I'm a ginger, she's also a ginger-sorry for telling people-and she actually has black hair, it would make more sense for it to be Team Canada!" Squirrel Girl complained. "Why isn't it Team Canada?"

"Because I don't care about this Canada." Mikasa answered, reading the map slowly.

"We're in Canada."

"...I know, that's why I don't like Canada."

These three, specifically, saw that was there was a small quicksand pool that in the middle of an desert island...very near the dock with the whole Total Drama she-bang and finish line.

"Do you want to jump into the pit of death?" Crimson casually asked. "...like Mario."

"Look, I'm not gonna surprised that you know Mario, I'm more surprised that you'd willingly jump in there." Squirrel Girl remarked, as Mikasa ran right into the epicenter. "Quicksand means you're gonna quickly die."

"...Something tells me that it's not a pit of death."

Either way, Mikasa was jumping into the odd patch of quicksand, as Crimson actually got carried by a lot of squirrels that Squirrel Girl aka Doreen helped summon.

These three wouldn't normally being doing something stupid if it wasn't for one thing that got them suspicious...a random camera pole that...stuck out at the top.

"Guys, it's not a pit of death. It's a...weird patch of quicksand." Mikasa noticed it. "Honestly, if I'm wrong, someone has to pull us out."

"...Uh, but they don't." Crimson answered.

Squirrel Girl was already in there, as she was starting to feel the pressure and Crimson was also into the quicksand pit...with one other team just watching the duo in awe.

It was now a trio, as Mikasa saw a certain team pull up and she jumped right in...

...the game playing trio of Miko, Pit and Reg, who instinctively stuck his arm out to help some people out and the robot kid could see what could go wrong...and uh, the angel stopped the kid from the Abyss from doing the business.

"Wait, this thing is probably going to kill-" Reg shouted.

"Nah, don't worry about it, this island operates off video game logic...hopefully-"

Through sheer "magic", the three ladies instantly fell through the quicksand somehow.

"...What just happened? Because that was actually like a video game!"

Miko looked at them.

*Miko's confessional*

The purple-haired gamer had a moment of realisation.

"What was that? Chris, you're not as sneaky as you think and honestly...I want to go down there and get some random chest, but I bet it's going to be a free elimination in here!"

*Confessional cut*

While Team Brunette was down in the Mario-style desert underground, Team Youngsters was being led by the smallest one with simulteanously the most common sense, Reg forcing the other two to not jump down the pit to travel the less traveled path.

Which was actually a path, in typical Arizona island fashion.

"Seriously, this place is a bit of a weird one! It's like a desert island in the middle of the green lands, a very video game-type level!" Pit shouted. "Uh, Lady Palutena, what should I do?"

"Why are you asking her, you almost jumped into the pit!" Reg kinda complained.

"Oh...crud."

And that was the problem, this place was definitely like a video game level with all of the random obstacles and pits into the underground...

"This place is awesome!"

"Honestly...this looks like a good place to be...minus the lacking water." Reg was in wonder of the Mario-esque desert. "Still have no idea where we are."

"Don't really care that much-"

These three saw Team Brunette casually walking around for that special treasure chest, trying to not get caught by the more attentive of the three...Squirrel Girl, who was looking around and looking at random walls.

Pit and Miko had their hands covered by Reg, who knew the danger of getting hit by random stuff and the power of getting touched by random squirrels...luckily, those three decided that Team Youngsters were probably going to find another chest.

And Team Brunette was too busy finding their way towards an great reward, knowing the kids up there would probably get stuck.

*Miko's confessional*

She was hyped.

"Where are the sand worms, so that I can fight...take pictures with them! So far, it's been walking in the desert, super dry, super boring and still kinda like a video game!" Miko said.

*Confessional cut*

Apparently, ask and you shall get your own answer.

Because there was a sand raptor...and a few of his friends.

"Now, you're gonna fight Mr. Sky Guy himself, raptor dudes!" Pit couldn't contain his excitement.

"...Nice name!" Miko carried another of Pit's random weapons. "How are we gonna beat these guys."

"Fighting them, obviously." Reg got going with his arms.

*Reg's confessional*

The robot kid wasn't really smiling.

"Honestly, me and Riko fought stronger enemies before and that was in the Abyss...so I should be fine, even if I'm alone...without Tails and uh-"

*Confessional cut*

Pit and Miko were somehow struggling to deal with five sand raptor, as Reg was having some trouble using his own arms to deal with raptors that threw decent amount of sand.

*Reg's post beat-down confessional*

The robot kid was a bit beaten up.

"I don't get how I handled those the best out of the three, Pit's fighting skills are kinda strong and I'm 100% sure that Miko has powers that she can't reveal...those sand raptors knew how to throw sand."

*Confessional cut*


While one team was stuck underground and the other was fighting sand raptors with a decent amount of trouble, a third team was doing good with their own cactus.

"Damn, these guys even have cactuses on a desert island. Don't know why it doesn't grow on islands!" Terry shouted, carrying a whole cactus.

"Maybe we should stop asking stupid questions and get to finding treasure!" Sokka barked. "...I don't even know that one."

"You could've just said that." Terry answered. "Man, we're going to climb a pyramid or something kinda stupid."

"...A pyramid is the least stupid place to be in here." Sokka answered, as Heavy was just ready to do one thing. "Eh, could be worse."

"Any heavy weapons man will climb any pyramid and challenge won't change that! Never seen...so I need gun." Heavy stated, not scared of any pyramid. "You two look like pussies!"

"...SHUT UP!" Sokka yelled.

"Heavy, you can't just say that. Not even mad, just weird you would say that." Terry remarked, accidentally being the leader of this team.

"Well, are you pussies?" Heavy had a smirk.

"No way!" Sokka shouted. "...What is that?"

"Then we are good!"

These three went on like proper badasses and went on into the pyramid that was all somewhat out of place, to the northwest of them and looked a lot like Mario pyramids, specifically...

...it looked like a giant version of Shifting Sand Lands' pyramid.

Sokka literally shoved himself forward, as Terry and Heavy willingly stayed back to let the swordsman and boomerang-man took the lead towards the actual entrance of the pyramid that had a lot of platforms and balconies for someone's jumping pleasure.

"Are you guys good at jumping or what?" Sokka asked.

"...Do not need good jump, just brave-ness." Heavy answered.

"Since there's no other way to deal with it, Heavy's right!"

"It's not like I'm scared, though!"

These three who were always on the same team, decided to enter the pyramid together.

*Sokka's confessional*

The warrior was deep into his own thoughts.

"I still don't know why Terry was carrying a cactus, like I'm glad that we pulled out the spikes, but what now? Are we going to eat it or is there a good drink inside it...because I don't know if I want to drink it again."

*Confessional cut*

On the other side, Muscle Man wasn't really struggling with the fights, Azula muchless so and Pinstripe...the most so, as they were dealing with something rather unusual.

"Dude, Mordecai and Rigby, why are you even here? You're going to get fired!" Muscle Man shouted.

A blue jay man who was down bad and a raccoon guy who was good with love was standing between Team Rhinos and the entrance to...a giant corridor.

"Because we were sent here by some guy wearing a red shirt! And we're kinda pissed and ready to fight!" Rigby, the raccoon, shouted. "Also, Mordecai wanted to find a present for Margaret."

"Shut up, Rigby." Mordecai, the blue jay, whispered...

...before he got his ass whooped by Pinstripe.

*Muscle Man's confessional*

The guy was dumbfounded.

"Bro, why are they even here and why is High-Five not here! How much are they getting paid and what are they getting here? I know that Mordecai's going to fumble Margaret somehow, anyways." Mitch answered, tired of these two.

*Confessional cut*

Mordecai and Pinstripe were having a good swing, as Rigby and Muscle Man were having a brawl that had hilarious consequences in this random desert.

"Oh shit, we're on Total Drama!" Rigby shouted.

"I know. Where the hell are you gonna find stuff, you losers."

Muscle Man punched Rigby in the gut and the raccoon fell over.

"I don't know...we talked to this fortune teller guy, he said that there would be a portal to a desert with a diamond here and now I'm here!" Rigby shouted. "...How many people are watching me."

"Enough to know that you're a loser, bro!"

Rigby didn't really expect to be burned by fire from a teenager...and a stupid amount of fire.

"Ugh, Azula, I didn't want you to kill him!" Muscle Man shouted at the fire princess. "Bro, he's gonna die."

"...Is saving his life part of the challenge? No, then you can carry him!" Azula answered.

Rigby and Muscle Man just looked at each other.

"Wait, you were her teammate?" Rigby whispered, being choked out.

"Yeah, she sucks." Muscle Man said. "Like you."

Azula definitely heard all of that...

...and also heard Mordecai just getting carried by Pinstripe.

"Bro, maybe we could help these guys get whatever treasure it is that we're having, 'cause I know these guys and these guys get into trouble a lot!" Muscle Man shouted.

"Honestly, wise guy, that isn't the worst idea in the world." Pinstripe said. "We ain't got much and we're kinda lost."

"...We know." Azula stated. "They could actually be useful for something...which I doubt, but if they deal with any obstacles decently and if they get injured, then it's your problem."

"Glad we could talk."

With that team actually gaining two new "temporary contestants", things weren't exactly bad with these five in their journey to try and make Moredcai's relationship work and immunity possible.


As for the Bad Boys trademark, these guys were dealing with only the coolest of obstacles without that much issue...being some random dude with a sword that decided that it was fight time again.

"No way, it's the buff samurai guy! Or more buff samurai guy!" Dante shouted. "Honestly, Haohmaru, you're...definitely the lamer of the two."

"Come on, don't insult him...he's actually cool!" Reigen remarked, trying to use his power of common sense to win.

"He is, but he's not Samurai Jack, man."

Haohmaru was that guy from Episode 2, by the way, with muscles, the classic white samurai grab with black edges on both his shirt and trousers, socks, samurai sandals and the longest hair known to all samurai tied at the back and a massive bang on the front.

"Honestly, being stuck in the desert isn't even that bad...mostly because someone gave me a water jug! You ready for a fight!" Haohmaru shouted.

"Pretty much yeah." Joseph remarked.

And these two were fighting each other.

"Okay, stop, stop, I can't believe that I keep on getting cut out of these episodes! What is this, some mediocre reality TV show...nah, it's top quality reality TV, dudes! Audiences, keep on watching because there might be a break here, if there is one at all."

Chris just had to end the chapter-


To be continued in the second part of this episode and there's quite a lot happening including the slackers appearing in the dust, the other teams doing their thing and Haohmaru finally having an appearance (and also, getting his ass beat in the next part)

It has been too long since a chapter has been uploaded.

Team British: Basil & Bayonetta
Team Brunette: Crimson, Mikasa & Squirrel Girl
Team Fighting Squad: Mai, Nicole & Cassie
Team Youngsters: Reg, Miko & Pit
Team Rhinos: Muscle Man, Azula & Pinstripe
Team Bad Boys: Dante, Joseph & Reigen
Team Other Peeps: Scott, Tanjiro & Sandy
Team Cool Girls: Nobara, Uraraka & Tanya
Team Swordfishes: Terry, Sokka & Heavy
Team Small Drama: Lowain, Yumeko & Ryuko

Yeah, Deadpool's not coming back for any future fanfics...


...

...

...

...

...

Here's my plan for the future...

...

...

...

...the technically foreseeable future...

...

...

...

...if I finish this one and continue on with Mountain Drama...

...

...

...

TOTAL DRAMA: ULTIMATE TOUR will take place after those two and be literally the 3rd season in this weird fanfic series and yeah, I'm going to elaborate for no reason!

...

...

...

Total Drama: Ultimate Tour is probably a long way away, but it is definitely happening in the future, probably being like World Tour in the literal sense, as you could figure from the title and like all of my fics, it still has a lot of characters (at least 52) and it is a simple tour around the world...

...and characters coming around the multiverses into those places to do whatever their heart desires, wherever it is helping Chris, being internationally known terrorists, being neutral assholes, you name it.

That being said, it is kind of the opposite of Mountain Drama, having only 12 new characters including replacements for guys like Basil, Joseph Joestar, Sol Badguy and Legoshi! Mountain Drama's mostly new characters with a few returning characters.

I have no idea when it's gonna come out, but it won't have Deadpool on it or also have some people from Mountain Drama

Chapter 121: Episode 28-2: Dudes, Dunes & Deer

Summary:

You know how it is.

You get stuck on an desert island that's a combo of Shifting Sand Lands, old Egypt and Las Vegas for a challenge.

And you deal with sand raptors with your own homies, so that's how it is.

Chapter Text

Total Drama X: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 28: Desert Downs
Part 2: Dudes, Dunes and Deer

There's no Deers, just some sand worms, sand raptors, flags representing dead teams in the middle of an island desert and a bunch of guests that either were invited to cause trouble or trying to fix a questionable relationship!

Either way, this thing is starting right now and yes, there's going to be a lot of unfunny comedy in here, so buckle in for some action...and reactions.

Team British: Basil & Bayonetta
Team Brunette: Crimson, Mikasa & Squirrel Girl
Team Fighting Squad: Mai, Nicole & Cassie
Team Youngsters: Reg, Miko & Pit
Team Rhinos: Muscle Man, Azula & Pinstripe
Team Bad Boys: Dante, Joseph & Reigen
Team Other Peeps: Scott, Tanjiro & Sandy
Team Cool Girls: Nobara, Uraraka & Tanya
Team Swordfishes: Terry, Sokka & Heavy
Team Small Drama: Lowain, Yumeko & Ryuko

Swooce: As one of my favourite characters, hopefully I do Sokka justice and Muscle Man's gonna be cool too!

RikkiSnake on AO3: To be fair, Heavy does look like a Mikkhail, although a beefy one.

Memeking: Yeah, it's a bit like if Las Vegas was combined with Shifting Sand Lands...and also, it's these guys only since I've been handling too many characters recently.


"And we are back with Haohmaru, finally ready to kick some butt with a sword, fighting against Team Bad Boys! For the record, he's not coming back!"

Haohmaru of the country of Japan.

Joseph of the Joestar family.

In the middle of Arizona or a place that looked like a combination of the more arid areas of Arizona, Shifting Sand Lands and the literally leafier areas of old Egypt.

And these guys were enjoying their opportunity for a great battle, the second JoJo trying to counter Haohmaru's surprisingly clean swings of his sword in the small rocky path in the middle of the crazy sand.

"You fight like you created the art of fighting, samurai guy!" Joseph exclaimed.

"Looks like you've got your own art!" Haohmaru blocked the grass that cut like anything sharp.

These two were really having some fun with each other, even if his teammates were either scoffing at having a fight or whistling at the styles of the manliest men on the same team, Haohmaru getting hit repeatedly by some of that Hamon stuff.

"Guys, why are you standing there? I'm having a good time already!" Joseph declared.

"But-" Dante shouted.

"You can fight him later! Right now, I'm going to fight him."

Joseph even messed with the headband to show that he was about to have a samurai fight, as Reigen was just looking back at the hesitating Dante...who normally wasn't a team player.

"Alright, dude, fight the dudebro samurai and honestly, I would...except for the treasure hunting thing! It's your funeral!" Dante then sped off from a samurai and a 1930s badass battle. "See ya on the dock of shame!"

Dante was gone, as Joseph had a grin on his face.

"...I understand how he's playing. If I beat this season's villain, you bet that he would be playing like a jerk!" Haohmaru shouted. "...And also, I wouldn't team up with that guy first place!"

"True." Joseph remarked.

*Reigen's confessional*

The pseudo-psychic looked inquisitive.

"I'd say that he's definitely understating how competitive that he has to play now, especially with how these guys have spent almost 2 months with each other and the comeback campers having all of that knowledge. That being Dante is acting like an asshole and he's stupid powerful, practically a vote magnet." Reigen remarked. "That is my psychic insight."

*Confessional cut*

Dante and Reigen were actually running towards an open gate towards the epic underground, which was even visible from the epic fight.

"...Yeah, it's an awesome distraction from this entrance!" Dante shouted. "Don't follow me, if you're a coward."

"Well, I'm not a coward!" Reigen shouted.

These two ran into the kind of obvious entrance, as Joseph and Haohmaru both saw that place and realized what they were there for.

*Joseph's confessional*

The second JoJo realized that he...messed up.

"OH NO, not the samurai guy!" Joseph yelled, right before grinning. "I can't believe that not even How-maru knew about that...that's a pretty good twist!"

*Confessional cut*


Basil and Bayonetta were working together, bizarrely well, knowing that their butts were very likely to get voted out if they were acting stupid and stupid they were not.

These two were wisely underground with a great flashlight that got picked up from a secret package...and they were still at that package.

"You're a chemist and I don't even hate you, but you're not good at reading maps." Bayonetta remarked, seeing that the mouse was slowly rotating it. "And I suggest that it is my turn!"

"Not necessarily, just because you have a lot of fighting prowess, unholy powers and probably could survive a bomb, doesn't really mean that you're good at reading maps." Basil answered.

"For what it is worth, I am better than you at reading maps...you could say that I'm a bit of a tourist."

"...That still doesn't mean anything, though."

The two huffed, as the duo were sure of one thing about this awesome underground that revealed itself as soon as they turned around to actually get going.

Mummy robots, of which Basil punched them and the witch just took a look at them and saw them move slowly and these guys went away from said robot...

...who started running just as fast as the detective, as the witch just looked frustrated.

*Bayonetta's confessional*

The witch wasn't even nonplussed with it.

"There have been a lot of moments in my life where this type of thing happens. Some people pretend to be slow and then they run like they're trying for the Olympics...they're still not as fast as me, still." Bayonetta remarked.

*Confessional cut*

A witch, a mouse and a mummy robot were going at it, as there was also an encounter with another team with a very misleading name that was walking carefully.

"So, you guys, like dealing with bad supervillains...like people who have a stupid amount of power and keep on falling to the same guy?" Squirrel Girl asked.

"Nope, but I do know someone like that." Mikasa stated. "This man named Reiner from the country just can't win. His comrade's in a crystal...or dead and he lost a bunch of times."

"...Wow, that sucks."

"Yes, he does suck."

Crimson may not have been talking, but she could sense two different peeps that were running away from a speeding mummy and Mikasa and Squirrel Girl just saw those two coming in.

"I doubt they found treasure," Crimson said.

"Following people is how we win!" Mikasa basically lifted them.

And then it became five different people running from a speeding mummy, as they all were misdirected in the underground and probably seeing yet another team that was looking.


Said team wisely turned around, as the Small Drama crew were enjoying their arrival in the underground and the patches of sun that were dotting their new potential path.

"Wrong way, genius! We're going the other fucking way." Ryuko said quietly.

"Uh, we were going the other way, 'cause there was something suspicious about that direction." Lowain said. "Ryuko, babe, I-"

"Don't call me babe!"

"-Lady, let's go or else we'll get eliminated instantly."

The three of them were making their own towards...

...somewhere else in the desert, Lowain and Ryuko having some fighting ability and Yumeko being a lowkey genius for no reason, the three of them had already gotten into trouble.

Like...

...a bunch of snakes that were a bit bigger than usual making their presence through the shadows, with Ryuko holding out her blade and Lowain holding out some cutting knives for real.

Yumeko was just walking down with confidence.

"...Do you hear the hissing?" Yumeko confided in Lowain.

"It's really the only thing I can hear, babe, it's really annoying, bruh." Lowain whispered right back.

The sense that they were being followed by predators who had no reason to eat them only got stronger, as Yumeko got a good look at one of them and wisely backed off.

"That said, we should move away from them." Yumeko seriously whispered.

"I don't know, babe, they're really scared of kitchen knives, bruh." Lowain said.

"...Sarcasm fucking noted." Ryuko remarked.

These three were now surrounded on one side by some snakes and quickly escaped out of the snake semicircle on the other side, trying to avoid getting eaten by snakes that Sokka would have encountered at his most cactus juice saturated.

And because they were out of view, the snakes were confused.

*Ryuko's confessional*

The angriest Japanese woman of all time had some thoughts.

"For what it's worth, somehow Yumeko's coming off more trustworthy than Lowain and I...have no idea why, mostly because he is hanging out with the she-devil."

"Ryuko, you can't just say that about Azula." Senketsu replied. "You never know what she's been through."

"I do know that she's running an evil alliance and is constantly being an asshole, so that's good enough for me." Ryuko said. "Plus, she's still got the gong behind her...that's definitely coming from somewhere!"

*Confessional cut*

The trio may have been running...


...but they were at least attempting to find some treasure, mostly because the Other Peeps despite their terrible name were having no trouble with a lot of the obstacles.

"Tanjiro, how the fuck are you doing that?" Scott asked, seeing...

...the demon slayer cut through a sand worm that wasn't notably big, but rather one that was just as fast as him.

"Total Concentration Breathing! It really takes a long time to do and once you do it, you'll feel really good!" Tanjiro shouted.

"So, breathe well?"

"Uh-huh!" Tanjiro cutely nodded.

Sandy then got the team to move forward a bit more in what seemed like a dungeon area on this sand island, there being an entrance to a...desert fort that was familiar with people other than them.

That didn't mean that dehydration wasn't a problem, as Tanjiro had to use Water Breathing for his body to keep strong and water obviously wasn't in high supply.

"Y'all needed to be here earlier 'cause I bet there's a bunch of teams over here!" Sandy shouted. "Scratch that, those other teams are not playing around!"

"...Whoa."

Tanjiro was in awe of the desert fort, somewhat aware of being carried by Scott Pilgrim's competitive hands.

*Scott's confessional*

The ginger looked determined.

"Okay, so, all I have to do is win this thing and it's not nearly as hard as taking on eight angry exes who asses I beat and all I have to do is beat people who are stupid powerful and stupid smart and..."

He was deep in thought.

"...Well, I've just gotta do what I do best! Pull something out of nowhere and use my head."

*Confessional cut

The other peeps were rather quick in following the people that knew their own way, since it was an obvious hot spot for teams that didn't know what they were doing...minus a great sense of direction from some of the people.

"Geez, they're copying our game plan...get your own!" Nobara yelled at the Other Peeps. "Hey girls, what-"

"Just let them copy our game plan...mostly because we don't have a gameplan other than going into this pyramid, a probable treasure hot spot."

"I guess but they should get off our butt."

"...Alliance partner, stopping them isn't really our top priority. Not losing is our top priority."

In this game, sometimes you have to go into a random pyramid that the Bad Boys and another team already went into and it looking like some trees somehow grew near the pyramid?

Just a thing that happens sometimes, as these three were in there.

"Somehow, this place looks like a recreation of a video game! Kind of freaky, if you ask me." Uraraka just saw...

...the sights and sounds of the inner of the western pyramid, full of complex machines that wouldn't really fit at all and a few elevators that work quite weird and only had a high fence like the ones in Shifting Sand Land.

"Has your dumbass not heard of Mario 64?!" Nobara shouted, as Tanya just gave a look that...

...she somehow knew about that.

"This kinda doesn't look like anything in that game." Uraraka said. "Besides, there's already a bunch of people!"

The Bad Boys just looked exasperated as they looked like they weren't meeting up with the surefire team that had some small drama...and Mordecai and Rigby.

And The Other Peeps were on their way.

"We better find some stuff fast, Azula can fly just as good as me without the vomit and looks super cool-"

And well, the firebending princess flew like she was about to take Sokka down.

"-NO TIME!"

Uraraka just used her ability in the most honest fashion that she could, to get some massive air and see all around the pyramid and uh, she was not seeing anything.

Mostly down to Azula throwing some fireballs at her.

"Congratulations, you showed up."

Azula then pelted more fireballs after throwing out that fireball of a line, as Uraraka was dancing around and trying to not vomit, essentially turning into a fiery dodging match.

Unsurprisingly, all of the park workers were watching.

"Get a move on, it's fucking good!" Pinstripe shouted.

*Azula's confesisonal*

She was obviously mad.

"I tell them to get the treasure and they are currently looking at my Firebending abilities...obviously, it is impressive, but they should look for treasure like I also am!" She declared...in the private space.

*Confessional cut*

Pinstripe was actually looking for some treasure, like the rest of the Cool Girls, all of the Bad Boys and the sudden arrival of the Other Peeps speedin' through.

"Okay, so I heard there's-"

"-There's probably enough for sixty people, you guys just find your treasure chests! Also, nice fighting, Azula and Uraraka, really cool!"

Pinstripe just got down to finding some other places, literally swinging from a random pole to get to a glass platform, as the announcement stopped.

"...Goddamn Chris."

"Hey, it's okay! Let me take whatever's over there!" Joseph just jumped right into the situation.

"Over where-"

Joseph was already lifting...a giant box that looked like a treasure chest.

"-How the hell are you lifting this thing?!"

"I mean, I am!"

Joseph then just jumped down to a lower level, where...

...Uraraka was back down on the ground, with Azula's studious glare coming right at him for not beating Joseph's butt.

"Why did you just stand there!" Azula shouted from...quite a distance.

"...Yeah, I'm gonna get him!" Pinstripe answered like she was in his face. "Joseph, the jokester!"

Pinstripe and Joseph were may have been having a fight and the rest of the teams were in their own corners of the pyramid complex, but the Cool Girls had their main players all back together on the same floor, though Uraraka was all...

"ERUGH!"

She was really vomiting on the floor, as Nobara stepped back and Tanya wisely stepped out of slapping range.

*Tanya's confessional*

The young soldier was a little pissed.

"If I wanted to fly, I could have called onto the help of my petty god, but the jewel is military property and this game is as ridiculous as it is unpredictable. Also...it is imperative that I stay alive and don't look too powerful, because otherwise I will be a vote magnet!"

*Confessional cut*

Uraraka then upchucked some more 'cause this is Total Drama, as the other two people were just casually carrying her.

"Ochako, I can't believe that you're sometimes useless." Tanya answered. "Though I can tell that Azula did shoot you."

"Okay, I'm done vomiting, the food was that bad!" Uraraka shouted.

"Good, do not do that again." Tanya said.

"...It's not like I wanted to!" Uraraka said. "Also, I might have found something!"

Nobara was just shootin' nails upwards to deal with something that she could definitely see, albeit they were just other people somehow doing the same thing.

Mostly because they all had Mario 64 experience.

"Dude, this is easy, definitely!" Rigby shouted, strangely unconfident. "Moredcai, you want to do something crazy?"

"We always do something crazy...and we're doing 100%!" Moredcai shouted. "...It feel wrongs without high five, though."

"Nah, bro, I bet he's cheering me on from the RV! WOOOO!" Muscle Man shouted. "Bro, let's just keep going."

"Who made you leader, man?" Rigby complained.

"Dude, he's been in this season for twenty-eight episodes, he's got experience." Moredcai explained. "Plus, you'd kinda suck here."

"Hey, losers..."

While the argument was going down, these three were just trying to avoid whatever quicksand was laid down in front of them on the upper level.

"...wanna get serious?"

These three were platforming like it was no-one's business, as they worked in the park of regular stuff happening and this was a walk in the park compared to those...many times.

*Muscle Man's confessional*

The green man wasn't scared of anything.

"I know it's real treasure because there's a chest there! If it's something else, I'm gonna hurt it real good and get a diamond!"

*Confessional cut*

Speaking of other campers, the Other Peeps were in the middle of doing something stupid...thanks to Haohmaru just sliding in from the side and struggling to catch up with the ridiculously Tanjiro.

"There's no way I'm getting old already! I'm 24, the peak of my samurai life!"

His way with words was getting strong, as Scott and Sandy were taking the opportunity to let this guy find the treasure for them.

"Honestly, I bet that I-"

Scott Pilgrim wasn't the strongest out there nor did he know death or this guy, but he knew when to grab something potentially and there was nothing other except a rock thrown at him.

A pretty decent rock.

"So, I get to fight this samurai guy?" Scott Pilgrim only had to ask.

"Yep, I need to dig this thang." Sandy said, working on...something.

The chest was in the middle of the sand pool and Tanjiro was stuck in there, thanks to sheer speed.

Scott Pilgrim, formerly dating a 17 year old as an 23 year old former loser...

...against Haohmaru, who hasn't dated, potentially a loser and who has studied the sword.

Yeah, uh, Scott ran in like an side character and like any side character, got whooped by a precise swing of the sword that didn't really cut, but only hurt really badly.

Like a massive cool scar on his chest that couldn't be seen.

"That's right...it only hurt kinda really bad!" Scott groaned, as Haohmaru just looked at him and his shirt.

"Didn't I slice your shirt off?" Haohmaru questioned, as Scott stood strong.

"Nope."

"I don't know who these other guys with Muscle Man are, but at least Haohmaru's doing his job, though the Other Peeps have something good!"


Now back to a team that has a lot of good...contained in their team members and another team was in the chase of said good team, practically sprinting away from more raptors.

"Sending raptors towards us?! Unlit, my fellow dudes!" Lowain shouted.

"Congratulations, none of us are dudes. And that was you." Squirrel Girl said.

"I mean you move away from us."

"You should mean there's no space to move!"

"Then you make that space!"

"How?!"

Mikasa, Crimson and Ryuko just scoffed at the quite loud trio at the back, who didn't notice that the sand raptors were...fascinated with them and Yumeko was actually observing those raptors.

*Yumeko's confessional*

The ravenhaired gambler wasn't really scared, moreso trying to figure out why the fuck some dinosaurs were in the middle of the desert and throwing sand around.

"Ah, I do have a stupid amount of knowledge like the fact for these raptors to even hang out in the desert would have to change a lot of their biology. Is Chris into genetic engineering or is he willing to go to great lengths for an sadistic challenge. More importantly, where are all of these raptors coming from and why are they here? Must be something to do with that chest." Yumeko stated, having some long confessional. "Or rather, multiple chests."

*Confessional cut*

The more silent of the other fellas were trying to stop the circular argument coming from the cooking furry bro and the canadian squirrel-fighter, which the raptors watched in awe.

"I can't believe because your team was trash all of the way from Episode 1 until it stopped existing, which for the record, was both of the teams that Coachman was on!"

"You had to say the c-word like your team didn't lose an incredible amount at the start...and the middle and you ain't a player!"

"Yeah, I'm a player...for my girlfriend that is!"

"It's a tactical thing, so shut up for the truth.

Ryuko and Mikasa were already gone by then, leaving Crimson and Yumeko, who didn't really want to be stuck handling a circular argument or each other.

"So, same team, huh? I heard that you're not much of a talker." Yumeko answered. "You probably figured that I'm faking it."

"Not really...you're just a void, like in a boring way." Crimson crossed her arms.

These two were looking back at the fighting duo, who just looked at the raptors and decided to try something stupid, moreso Squirrel Girl, as she had a whole crew of squirrels that were there for no reason.

Like not that many, but...

"What about sending one of the squirrels towards the raptor's nest?" Yumeko asked. "I mean, it's just one squirrel and potentially quite a bit of treasure."

"Okay, why are you suggesting this? Do you just want to win or something?" Squirrel Girl snapped at the gambler. "Or do you want to hurt animals."

"No, I wouldn't think of something so sadistic!" Yumeko commented slyly. "Well, not if it's actually useful."

"...Honestly, these raptors have been standing around a bit too long! Can't we just do something else."

"No."

And the rest of them were getting the now sleeping sand raptors, trying to get themselves unstuck from the underground in some interesting places and...these three were sure that they were either going to get trapped or not, but...

...there was nothing to do, as Crimson putting on the mental pressure on the sand raptor, who wondered what this creature was dong here.

*Crimson's confessional*

She was in there like she wasn't pissed.

"Like, it's fine that raptors are ferocious and could bite a lot of heads off, but this one didn't have the spirit. And like, it's some Chris thing. I don't care because it helped me."

*Confessional cut*

Crimson was just "chasing" a raptor in the same general direction of Mikasa and Ryuko, as she was on top of the fella and commanding to go towards...those two.

And the other three were right in the middle of the raptor zone and right into the zone of chests, as these guys aren't playing around...and neither were the raptors.

"Little guys, you're gonna need to hit hard. Big guys, do your worst!" Squirrel Girl shouted.

"For a babe in danger from some epic raptors, you sure are not scared." Lowain had some nervous faces.

"Hold on, I feel...two British people coming!"

"You're spot on, too!"

Yumeko was dumbfounded without the knowledge of the fourth wall, as she saw the two of them holding their weapons like they were about to be in Marvel 4.

And with great timing, because Basil arrived quite interested.

"I like your method, albeit it is a bit insane." Bayonetta remarked from the outside. "Why would deduce that there would even be two, though?"

"Because if there are multiple tracks coming onto one path, what would you think?" Basil answered. "And our host is certifiably insane, so he would put it here."

"...I find it hard to-"

"-argue with, Bayo! There's definitely more than...one...or even two!" Squirrel Girl shouted. "That's the power of that wall."

"There isn't a wall." Bayonetta threw that comment out there.

Three chests for the taking.

*Squirrel Girl's confessional*

Her mood was quite something.

"Yada, you know how it is, we're probably going to beat those raptors if only because Lowain kinda knows how to use a knife...minus his bros and the other two can swing! Plus, I can swing for my squirrels! If it's between the other people and the squirrels..."

She just looked on in dread.

"...why did I ask that." She whispered, also in dread.

*Confessional cut*


Back with the least notable team, the Fighting Squad were certainly beating butts like it was nobody's business and considering they were the only ones out in the outside...

...they stopped caring about ruining the environment and started to choke some rattlesnakes for no apparent reason.

"Do you want to know what my problem is with you?!" Nicole yelled at a hapless rattlesnake.

"...We know." Cassie answered, still trying to pull Nicole away.

"You kind of remind me of my boss!"

"STOP!"

Cassie finally lifted Nicole away from her small poisonous enemy, as these three looked in their circumstances and finding their own chest in the outdoors that harked back to Ancient Egypt...and yet being very much like a Las Vegas casino, the area marked with a decent amount of sand for...

...being a place that no-one cared about.

"Okay, ladies, I'll take the shade, Cassie takes the...left and Nicole takes the right!" Mai exclaimed, as the other two were about to raise their voices.

"Look, guys, we're going to get eliminated if you don't follow my own awesome leadership and more importantly, I can definitely see a team carrying a chest or somethomg!" Mai shouted. "Do you want to be the team carrying the chest!"

"Yes!" Nicole yelled, going double time on the odd location. "Find that chest!"

"What do you think I'm doing?" Mai suggested.

Cassie knew better than to deal with two angry, somewhat dehydrated and competitive women in their element, using her own hands to be ware of any dangers.

"You know what, this kinda sucks." Cassie saw...

...Nicole just punching massive holes into the sand to see some chests and unintentionally further covering the luxuriously tacky temple with that same sand.

Mai Shiranui was...just looking. Albeit faster than usual, but she was looking wisely in the centre, where the random rocks made for great hiding places.

...Cassie then went back to making odd comments, as she tried to climb a wall.

"Actually, we're a strangely solid team."

*Mai's confessional*

"For a team that who don't want to talk to each other, we're doing pretty nice! Makes me wonder if I can handle my friends back at home better." Mai remarked. "Hold on...maybe these guys are easier to deal with!"

*Confessional cut*

Nicole just glared right into the sand, as she lifted something out of the sand that surprised...a lot of people, the other two were having a decent time in the place.

"...I swear your remind me of my mom except crazy." Cassie stated. "But I bet that you-"

Nicole literally pounded sand.

"-you're just as strong as my mom."

"As a fellow mom, I'm glad at the compliment. Still not crazy!" Nicole abruptly said, pounding more sand. "So, did you find a chest or something?"

"Not really, but Mai probably has found one by now!" Cassie shouted. "Actually, she's definitely found one!"

"...Then talk to her-"

Mai, through the power of the classic mimics, practically sprinted from the temple with a small chest, as that conversation was happening and...those mimics weren't thirsty for sand.

"Ladies, we got one and that's all we need!" Mai screamed, sliding to a stop. "Do you want to move or die."

"What do you mean, move or die?" Nicole asked, right before...giving a mimic her fist.

These three were just sprinting away from the mimics that were moving quickly and they were a little bit behind The Bad Boys, albeit quite a distance ahead of everybody.


"Man, the Bad Boys and Fighting Squad already have their own chests and I'm glad that I got those mimics from somewhere! Seriously, though, some teams are fighting sand raptors and each other! They're still fighting each other!" Chris announced. "...Seriously, though, this is a weird island!"

"What the chest monsters aren't weird?" Chef asked.

"Shut up, Chef." Chris said. "It doesn't actually matter what's in there, regardless of who's first, they're immune! Even if they have to bear a curse!"

"...Oh! I like the way you're thinking, Chris!" Chef finally grinned.

"Finally glad that you see it my way!"

Speaking of battles with sand raptors, Mikasa and Ryuko were still not in the ring with the quartet that were themselves dealing the sand raptors and hilariously, none of them were backing down.

"I'm glad that I got kitchen knives!" Lowain shouted.

"Really, you do?" Squirrel Girl asked, just trying to get in a hard kick. "I thought you had to roast them to death or something."

"...Hold on, Yumeko, you can roast 'em right!"

Yumeko looked at them...rather curiously.

"Go on."

...

...

If you couldn't tell, this was stupid late.

But Part 3 should be coming out before the end of July, 100%!


To be continued in the third part of this episode and honestly, 29 campers are about to be turned into 26 campers, even if they're on a fake island with a quite wild bunch of random enemies and cactus planes!

And also, Moredcai and Rigby.

Like I said in the last chapter, Ultimate Tour or rather, Worlds of Drama is at least two years away and probably will have more than 52 and less than 60 passengers trying to win some money!

More importantly, it's a combination of all those seasons that just are about the multiverse and Ridonculous Race (i.e. Cruise but with a more stable Chris, less random mercenaries and a whole different kind of action.)

Chapter 122: Episode 28-3: Eliminations On A Desert Island

Summary:

The title describes the chapter. Three eliminations determined by an desert island trip with treasure!

Yeah...

Chapter Text

Total Drama X: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 28: Desert Downs
Part 3: Dry Eliminations (Or Elimination On A Desert Island)

1602jaw: With that being said, unlike World Tour there will be songs and unlike the other multiverse seasons, it's still all about foreign cultures like Pakistan, South Korea, Switzerland and Denmark (sometimes in the Total Drama world and sometimes in an whole other universe)

Memeking: In this universe, for some reason, people have been dealing with multiversal DNA for a good while and as a result...sand raptors! That being said, it's not like Chris is not unfamiliar with that kind of dealio, but he didn't really do it.

Anyways, we have eliminations on a desert island, which means that the sling-yacht will not change a single bit...but the people on them will definitely change the scene of the game because it's been relatively easy going since Coachman left.

Not today, I can promise you thanks to the major alliances and friend groups that practically act as alliances...having to eliminate three random people...

...not a fate I would wish on anyone, especially since most of them like each other besides Azula, Tanya, Cassie, Nicole and Crimson, which I'll explain soon.

Team British: Basil & Bayonetta
Team Brunette: Crimson, Mikasa & Squirrel Girl
Team Fighting Squad: Mai, Nicole & Cassie
Team Youngsters: Reg, Miko & Pit
Team Rhinos: Muscle Man, Azula & Pinstripe
Team Bad Boys: Dante, Joseph & Reigen
Team Other Peeps: Scott, Tanjiro & Sandy
Team Cool Girls: Nobara, Uraraka & Tanya
Team Swordfishes: Terry, Sokka & Heavy
Team Small Drama: Lowain, Yumeko & Ryuko


The Bad Boys, people who actually have their chests and the Fighting Squad, ladies who were running around from chest-lookalikes, were on a collision course with each other.

Especially since there really was only one way in and that was from the south of the island with the dock that protected Chris and Chef from the sandy elements of the...Caesar Island, a place that wanted to be a casino so badly that it got cursed by all sorts of stuff in the meanwhile.

Also, sand raptors were running towards them as per the rules of nature and Total Drama...and at least their watches told them to go southeast.

"AH!" Joseph shouted. "These guys again?"

"Yes, these guys again!" Reigen practically panicked, as he was sprinting along with the best of them.

"Nice." Dante commented, as him and Joseph had a smirk.

"Hey, have a heart for this psychic!"

Reigen's jaw couldn't be picked back up, lest the raptors gave them space.

It was like that for a smile, right up until three ladies came into their own view and Nicole just casually went up to one of them, as the Bad Boys just looked at her like she had a great plan.

It wasn't a great plan.

"Hey, you, find your own food! Like those things chasing us or something!"

The raptors just looked at her like she was stupid.

"Yeah, that is right, you should be ashamed-"

Nicole just looked back at the chest mimics.

"-Never mind, just go!"

Nicole, Mai and Cassie were finally up against Dante, Joseph and Reigen and thanks to these circumstances, Reigen realised something important during the competing runs.

Especially since The Fighting Squad just cringed at the scruffy box that The Bad Boys were carrying and the dudes were satisfied with not having a fight at the moment.

*Reigen's confessional*

He didn't really have heatstroke, but heat definitely has struck him.

"You know, being a returning player and knowing the dynamics of the remaining people here, I'm basically in on a lot of the knowledge that these people know and socially, I am on the outside, so if I have to take advantage of my chances to win...that's what I'm going to do. Make my own alliance, hopefully with Sandy convinced of my psychic powers and it should be smooth sailing to at least the final eight!" He explained.

*Confessional cut*

The two hosts with the most were a bit disappointed, as the Fighting Squad much faster than the Bad Boys...mostly down to two people who weren't the best runners.

"Fighting Squad, your immunity is well earned...and Bad Boys, you also have immunity, dudes! But...why aren't you guys fighting for each other's chest?" Chris announced. "Both of them are going to be good for your game!"

"...That's not a great-"

Reigen tripped up on nothing.

"-explanation, I've seen enough to know that you might be lying."

"Come on, man, one of them definitely has a powerful advantage and the other a nice reward! You guys can swap chests until...the last team arrives!"

"That's a fair point. Us ladies know how to tell a good chest from a bad chest." Mai shouted. "Am I right?"

"Are you three treasure hunters 'cause I don't see any treasure hunting accolades, nevermind the fact that dusty boxes always provide the best treasure." Dante started speaking with a grin.

"No way, you heard that from a movie!"

"Sometimes, movies can be true...as you should know."

And that lit a fire under these two trios.


Much like the raptor fighters, whose fires were lit once a mouse detective and a god-killing witch joined their ranks to find a lot of chests and it was...surprisingly even.

Mostly down to numbers, as Lowain cut one of their legs.

"Bruh, I'm at your leader's place! Can you at least lemme steal your stuff peacefully!" Lowain shouted, trying to dodge a raptor's swing.

"Pretty please, bro!"

Lowain got kicked by that guy's tail.

"I doubt that these revived...raptors are going to listen to reason, especially when reason says that you are a thief." Basil explained, kicking one of them in the shins and making it cry in pain. "Besides, we are technically thieves."

"Shut up, mouse dude, it's not theirs either!" Lowain shouted, holding a knife under a raptor's foot.

Basil and Lowain weren't doing too great, but others were surprisingly doing much better because they could actually fight like crazy...in the literal sense, with the raptors getting the full force of the tree climbers.

And Doreen Green.

"Sorry, guys, but you're a Canadian science experiment! And trying to kill us, so no hard feelings." She replied, seeing a raptor get bitten to death. "Are you sure that Chris isn't a supervillain at this point?"

"If there was a category for super-duper, he's in there. Luckily, I've stopped caring for reawakened fossils!" Bayonetta shot one of them. "Besides, this is easy."

"Sure it is!"

"Quite so!"

Crimson just had that glare for her raptor, who was just respecting her and also couldn't reach the chest...and Yumeko was quite afraid.

"Do you-" Yumeko tried to ask again, just to cope with not having a gambling death.

"No...I don't need cash."

"Okay, that is good. Unlike this raptor, who cannot even reach the chest."

The raptor just screamed and then talked to its friend about doing some epic betrayal, by that time, Yumeko had fallen off and Crimson slid off like it wasn't a big deal.

"Cliche." Crimson remarked, before seeing another raptor fall. "That's sad."

"What really is sad and is how obvious that you're hiding emotions to keep yourself from being happy, that your gothness is entirely dependent on your makeup...and also that you have a perky nose."

"Imagine being evil and an gambling addict."

Yumeko got read, though Crimson was definitely hurt.

"Kinda cringe."

The raptors were...watching the chicanery, mostly due to the fighters of the chest raiders being total badasses and also due to Crimson's deodorant being scary as hell.

*Crimson's confessional*

She sighed like she knew her mistake.

"Ennui's going to call me weak, which is true, because I had a weak moment. But, like, Yumeko deserves it and my vote." Crimson stated flatly. "And I don't want to gamble with such an empty person."

She blinked twice.

"I'm being dramatic again."

*Yumeko's confessional*

Good news, her eyes were really predatory.

"I know this is on. Crimson, you may refuse to do my gambles and you might betray me in this challenge, but you will not get me to be eliminated for I have a plan!" She proclaimed.

*Confessional cut*

Yumeko and Crimson just stopped looking at each other and looked towards the winning fight with the other two ladies going to town on the raptors and basically knocking them out.

"For animal preservation, you're toast!"

There were a lot of raptors that were just sleeping on the floor, mostly down to Bayonetta kicking the habit into them...quite literally too, though Squirrel Girl definitely helped speed up the cycle of life by accident.

"Guys, guys, I'm sorry, I know you people are herbs, so you all can carry a chest, right?" Squirrel Girl asked, as Monkey Joe just gave a thumbs up. "Awesome and there's...a water cooler."

"It did rise out of the ground!" Bayonetta said.

Bayonetta looked at everyone, the duo of Lowain and Yumeko carrying the chest with sly smiles and Doreen having her squirrels support her chest-carrying deal and Basil and Crimson trying to carry their third cast.

"Unless you're going to transform into sand-loving fossils, you people need the water!" Bayonetta bragged. "Me. I'm already hydrated."

"Stop bragging, you witch with a b!" Lowain yelled.

And the third chest was picked up by


As for Mikasa and Ryuko, they were doing real good...

...at getting nowhere exactly, as they realised that it was the same place where the ground seemingly cracked into the underground that the former had arrived at.

"GODDAMN IT, where's my teammates!" Ryuko yelled. "...Just mad at my teammates for getting lost-"

"Very much true." Mikasa remarked. "But considering that this is the same way that we went in, they couldn't be too far behind."

"I mean, that is kinda bullshit." Ryuko said. "Did they find three chests or something?"

"For your sake, I really hope so." Mikasa answered.

The two of them were sure of something important...as they were starting to see some other people carry something ridiculously heavy, that being the two chests that they had.

And also, a decent amount of sand raptor blood.

"Uh, I'm glad we got lost because we found our teammates again. Even if we didn't achieve much, but get messed around by rock signs." Ryuko figured. "And underground mirages."

"That is not true. We did fight a giant rock." Senketsu added, as Mikasa just glared at him. "It is true."

"Yes, I don't want to fight that giant rock again!" Mikasa shouted. "We definitely fought a giant rock."

"...We didn't fight a giant fucking rock."

And it was the same guys from the battle of the sand raptors, being the quartet that dealt with the sand raptors minus two obvious fellas that were a whole other team.

"I knew, just wanted to hear it." Lowain remarked, having his arms struggle with the chest. "Not surprised that you two got lost in a desert island that's practically a casino and a whole city."

"Shut up, Lowain! You're cute when you say stupid things."

"I don't know 'bout it, Yumeko, these buildings are lookin' pretty funky and sharp as heck!"

"Yeah, it definitely is an actual building by some Arizona players!"

Yumeko had a mocking smile, as Ryuko and Mikasa were wondering what had happened with her specifically and why these two had one chest for both teams...and someone had a better answer to cut through all of the bullshit.

"Building or not, let's go before some raptors get another idea." Mikasa answered. "Yumeko, stop talking."

"Well, she's right, so stop talking." Squirrel Girl just stared right at Yumeko.

"Do you want to win or not? I'd like to say that making rough comments is something that could motivate people." Yumeko answered. "Besides, it doesn't really look like Arizona."

Mikasa, Lowain and Crimson just conceded the argument right then and there, deciding it was time to do the hard carrying and Squirrel Girl was quite simply stronger than a good chunk of them.

"It does look like Caesar's Palace, if it was ancient." Squirrel Girl remarked. "and that one pyramid-looking casino."

"...Oh yeah! Maybe one day I'll be able to see Las Vegas on my own!"

"You have stupid money! Why not fly there."

"Because I want to finish my education or further my chances of improving my gamble."

Squirrel Girl was struck silent by the gambler's answer, hearing something quite wacky like that and also because she was starting to struggle to carry the chests.

*Lowain's confessional*

The blonde cook was just smirking.

"...Wow, I have no idea what she said, other than that it was some kind of crazy and that I'm gonna head to Las Vegas with my friends on the ship with that cash!"

He just had a smug chuckle.

"That money's going to disappear forever if I get there."

*Confessional cut


"Guys, apparently, these mics weren't working before and now I have to fire some dudes! Anyways, how long has Azula vs Uraraka been going on!" Chris announced. "Enough for a decent amount of vomit, dudes!"

Azula and Uraraka were actually having a fight in the air for no apparent reason after having a fight on the ground, as Tanya and Nobara were handing Muscle Man his butt...and Pinstripe had a much better idea than participating in a crazy fight.

Nobara was just throwing some rocks with her hammer as Muscle Man, who was scarred to heck and back, with all sorts of rock hits, stood strong and brang the punches that Tanya couldn't really handle at all.

Put it this way, Nobara was unscathed and still trying to get a treasure that on top of a very tall ladder, Muscle Man lost a tooth and Tanya was getting beat down by Muscle Man.

Anyways...

...

"Do you think that your efforts are more than enough to beat me considering that you're creating a new type of sand through your nausea?" Azula suggested.

"Yes, it is!" Uraraka shouted, trying to aim for a punch...

...and then ending up spinning around.

"OH NO-"

Too bad it wasn't enough to stop Azula from sending her down into the general sand that covered the floor like butter on bread...and hilariously, Uraraka landed face down.

"Anyways, I'd suggest to stay down there considering what you're doing and figure out your next plan! I'd like to see you try!" Azula picked up an odd box. "Besides, our...group has the treasure to potentially make us immune, so you should go and find your own treasure."

"Cool, thanks for freeing me up-"

Azula held a chest in her hand and Uraraka saw that it was a good one.

"And Azula has her small treasure!" Chris announced. "Looks like her team can rest easy! Also, the Other Peeps are...speeding in the pyramid, if that's possible!"

Pinstripe Potoroo was at the exit and Muscle Man got up tiredly, as Azula reformed with her team.

"You know your game needs work!" Azula shouted.

"And you need a damn chest, so make with it or else, I'm gonna get tired of waiting!" Pinstripe mocked the Girls, carrying Muscle Man. "What happened to those two?"

"...Nothing important." Azula answered.

*Muscle Man's swollen confessional*

The man with the muscles, fat and scars stood tall.

"Nah, bro, I let myself get knocked so that I could figure out that No-bar-uh's powers! She's real good at hammering like a guy that I know! Where the hell did Mordecai and Rigby go?"

*Confessional cut*

Tanjiro, was speeding at the very least, as Sandy and Scott finally managed to find a way to pick up the chest and it wasn't even close to being easy...what with rocks being thrown around and all.

By the way, Tanjiro stopped and then provided the power to really pull the chest backward and behold.

"And the Other Peeps have their chest no problem! Though they really need to go light speed!"

"That we can do, Chris!" Sandy shouted. "Tanjiro, you can do that fire breathing thing."

"Isn't it called Sun Breathing or Hinkamo Kagura or something?" Scott asked.

"...Yes?" Tanjiro answered, a bit confused. "But what about the chest?"

"Luckily, I might have a thing for that or rather,..."

Sandy kept on looking around, as Tanjiro just carried the chest on his back like a whole-ass backpack, as Scott and Sandy were looking through some odd stuff.

"...Tanjiro's gonna do what he always does!"

"But can he-" Scott questioned it.

"You're darn right he can!" Sandy yelled.

And like Chris definitely prophercised, the other peeps were going quite a bit faster than usual.

*Sandy's confessional*

She was a bit...dehydrated?

"You know what, even if the treasure's nothin' but a bunch of trash, at least I got to see Tanjro go as fast as the fastest man alive, so that's something to be happy about!" She shouted.

*Confessional cut*


The Youngsters had no screen time and today, they will get some.

Mostly because Pit and Miko were having a weird adventure with each other and half because Reg had definitely a real question about the last three chest mimics and when you're deep underground, you got some consistent water.

"Guys, guys, we got really unlucky!" Pit called towards the other two. "Maybe this one, this one's the best one!"

"How many times have you said that and get cursed?" Reg asked. "And how many times has Miko kicked them?"

"Five times and maybe the sixth time's different, you never know!" Miko said optimistically.

Reg was preparing his arms for another battle, Pit just pulled out another club and Miko was just shaking her arms and hands, as she threw another rock towards the chest.

And another...and another.

"Yeah, the sixth's time different." Miko said, as Pit carried the chest. "Let's go!"

Weirdly enough, these guys may have done a lot, but that...was cut out totally not because I forgot them, but because they found chest mimics and Pit just beat them with a different weapon like it was Medusa's time and getting lost and it was...

...one of those days for them, as Pit carried the thing awkwardly, as Reg looked at Miko, who was just frustrated.

"FINALLY, IT'S OVER! WE GOT A GOOD ONE AND WE CAN'T OPEN IT!" Miko shouted.

"...Can we, though? It's not like there's a rule against it and more importantly, they're...locked." Reg answered, as Pit wasn't preparing anything. "Well, that's actually good because I'm tired of surprises."

"No way! Surprises are what got us two gaming together and what got us two training together!" Miko exclaimed. "And surprises is what even got me on this season!"

"...He's talking about the underground surprises, which have not been that many." Pit remarked. "And it has been unfun!"

"Maybe fun for you because...you should know...that I got my butt kicked."

"Of course I know that you got butt kicked! We kinda saw it."

These two were a bit quiet for a minute or so, as Reg carried the real chest without any problems and honestly, these two were just looking at each other wondering something.

Something that Pit had to say.

"...Yeah, that's cool! I'm glad your training paid off because you did better than usual."

No, not that, but they were back on the outside again, Reg looking towards the Dock's direction and trying to get a good eye for it, Miko trying to hide her overpowered powers and Pit...taking to the air and saying that one thing.

Actually, it was Reg.

"How long can you fly?" Reg asked.

"As long as Lady Palutena grants me the power of flight, which means that..."

Pit's stomach dropped.

"...let's test how good I am at flying and how Reg can carry the chest."

Reg raised a thumbs up, though he wasn't really smiling.

"Maybe there's someone you should ask for her bird." Reg asked. "Because the bird's really good at-"

"Actually, let's fly!"

The excitement of flying at thirty miles per hour with a treasure chest managed to be really cool for about a minute and thanks to there being a watch that Reg was looking at...

...they were soon going down right near the dock where Chris looked not that impressed.

"Youngsters, you got here after more than a few teams had already arrived! But that's okay because you might have gotten some epic treasure!"

"Is it an epic treasure?!" Miko shouted in Chris' stunned face.

He then smiled before saying.

"You've gotta wait for everybody."

Tanjiro was dazed as all hell, practically being baked without the green, as his teammates were just trying to pry open the case without avail (The Other Peeps arrived in 7th.)

Azula, Muscle Man and Pinstripe Potoroo wondered what happened to Moredcai and Rigby, but they were at least pleased to get a good position...actually Azula glared at Dante because she got 5th. (i.e. The Rhinos got 6th)

In 5th place was the displeased trio that had some small drama with each other, even if Ryuko didn't really care for Yumeko's dig at her scantily-clad outfit and her general attitude and Lowain...wasn't digging into all of that.

In 4th place, the mostly Canadian and all brunette trio of Mikasa, Crimson and Squirrel Girl were mostly relieved, the latter most so because she could feed all of her squirrels and even revived a few like a true lifeguard would.

And in 3rd, was the incredibly satisfied duo of Basil and Bayonetta, mostly because they found out something important about each other due to their respective backgrounds.

"Congratulations, you three...you did survive this artificial desert and honestly, have you learned something about each other?" Basil asked, as Bayonetta just looked at Dante. "There really isn't much to do other than socializing."

"Then you should have done that at the start." Reg answered. "...I have no idea how those two are doing."

"Well, that's quite interesting really. So, you're just going to do this alone."

"...I don't really know, but everyone's kind of in a group or their own alliance." Reg answered. "And I'm not doing that bad alone."

"As a detective who's saved a child's father from the clutches of my archenemy...I can't see this going well."

"Well, stop seeing that! I can do this fine!"

Reg just huffed away...a few meters, as Basil wasn't that surprised.

"Smooth moves talking to a child, you know." Bayonetta remarked, as Basil frowned. "You know considering that I have experience being a mum of sorts, you should have asked."

"Do you know how Reg is? He's one of the strongest lost children who has explored quite a poisonous pit of wretched monsters and apparent villainy!" Basil shouted, as Bayonetta and Reg were a bit shocked. "Of course, I did some research."

"...Okay, I'm glad you're an ace detective." Reg said. "Uh, I'm gonna do something else!"

"Well, okay, then." Bayonetta waved the robot kid away with her words.

A lot of people didn't hear it, except a certain bunch of people that he wanted to avoid talking about that kind of stuff.

*Basil's confessional*

The brown mouse detective was a bit nervous, albeit keeping it under a cool facade.

"Please tell me that I didn't send myself to elimination, because some people are just caught in trying to send people that might potentially be in their way." He said. "That being said."

*Confessional cut*


The Short Girls and The Swordfishes somehow ended up in the same place through some quicksand fuckery from the latter team and one of them had a moving chest and the other still had none after several hours in the desert.

And the former team was looking at the sand condition of the latter and suspected something obvious about the latter team.

"How much quicksand did you guys swallow?!" Uraraka shouted, seeing Sokka covered in that sand.

"More than I wanted to! Guys, I told you it was a mirage." Sokka told her. "Did you ladies get lucky-"

Nobara slapped him.

"-with the treasure, which I was going to say anyways?"

"Sort of? It grew legs and led us here." Uraraka answered, the brown-haired hero looking tired. "Maybe it was a-"

Nobara just killed the chest's legs with a hammer and a nail, as Sokka threw a boomerang at it and the chest was just sitting there, for real and definitely for the taking.

"Whatever it was, now it has treasure in there!" Heavy shouted. "So, finders keepers."

Terry Bogard took a look at it and wondered what the fuck the chest was.

"We both were finders keepers at the same time and we do not want to fight, so I suggest handing that over to us." Tanya asked seemingly nicely. "Or else, you will."

"You shouldn't be making that threat considering you're kinda only good with guns and...I'm trying to not make fun of you! We won't go down without a fight!"

Heavy Weapons Guy (or Mikhail) didn't really care, as Nobara was swinging on him and...Sokka and Tanya gave some glares at each other as self-proclaimed team leaders.

Terry and Uraraka were now fighting on the ground for a chest that just had legs and then lost them...along with the two other players that were in a fighting mood.

"You want fight, you get fist." Mikhail proclaimed.

"Show your own fists, big...Russian...guy!" Sokka struggled with the insults.

Sokka's sword was definitely hitting the big man's bullet-protected chest, just trying to get him to shake off the aggression that made his face a bit worse.

"Guys, guys-"

Nobara got swung on by Terry for saying that stuff and then smashed him with a hammer.

"Who's going to carry that!"

"Us guys because some of us have big muscles! Thought it was kinda obvious." Terry just stated. "...Do we have to fight?"

"I don't know, why are you making this a guys vs girls thing?"

"Dude, we need to work together or else, we're going to be stuck here for hours! I know that Chris doesn't care about us, but this is kinda boring!"

"Tell that to...someone."

Uraraka stopped fighting, as did Sokka thinking about the words that the street fighter had said and it was a cramped corridor anyways and it was already starting to get a little bit uncomfortable.

While Nobara stopped swinging on Terry Bogard and started swinging on Heavy, not seeing how Tanya actually pulled the thing out.

"Who let you-"

"As your leader of this odd trio, I think Terry's plan is the best plan mostly because we do not have time to waste and Uraraka got hit by Azula, who I hate!" Tanya declared, leaving Sokka to gasp. "And to prove that we are not weak, we should get the treasure before Chris doesn't allow us too."

"Stop talking, you guys have 30 minutes and...you two groups of people are, like, an hour behind the rest! It's boring honestly, so..." Chris definitely activated something. "...might as well be snake-charmers! Also, Heavy will forever be named Mikhail."

"...We move or we lose!" Tanya yelled, ignoring Heavy's real name.

*Uraraka's confessional*

Her shock still continued on.

"I can't believe that they said Chris' name twice! It's like a thing of misfortune every time we call him out...wonder what surprises that he has." Uraraka said.

*Terry's confessional*

He had a...stoic face.

"This challenge hasn't really been fun...I mean we got stuck in quicksand, found monsters that look like chests kinda like D&D and broken a lot of walls! The best part was the wall breaking because everyone did it together!" He shouted. "Like escaping Chris' traps."

*Confessional*

Six players, one chest and maybe another one that was yet to be found and all they had was thirty-something minutes on their watches, even covering the map that they had.

"You are a scary little girl." Sokka commented.

"Don't worry, I'm 13, I know what reason is." Tanya replied.

"Let's just say that someone one year younger than me could beat me easily. She's about your size."

"Oh really, what does she do?"

"She bends the earth and metal! She invented metalbending, she's crazy good at that!"

"...Good for her."

While that conversation was happening, Heavy was carrying his team's chest while Terry was ready to carry another team's chest and it was all on the spot from there.

Sokka was using his boomerang to find a chest.

Lo and behold, there was one...

...right near the top of the place and the boomerang didn't come back.

"Not the boomerang!" Sokka screamed. "What will I do without you."

"What matters is that you found us a chest, meaning that you have betrayed your squad." Tanya rubbed it in. "Finally, I have a victory on you."

"Okay, then..."

And hilariously, there was already someone getting those treasures.

Terry was climbing since the Cool Girls actually had no time to lose, climbing the steady and solid ladder without much of a problem and not forgetting about being a chivalrous dude.

"Terry, you don't have to do this alone!" Uraraka shouted. "I can float it down from there."

"Don't worry, all you need to do is activate your floaty thing before...it crashes down onto the ground!"

"You mean catch it."

"...That works, too."

Terry got to the top of the longest ladder and he held the second chest up.

*Sokka's confessional*

He was astounded, but not necessarily in a good way.

"Wait, she's right! If Miss float over here can make that thing fall down slowly, then it wouldn't have the chance to break! I've seen smaller things break from short falls and no way that chest is surviving!" Sokka shouted. "Better hope that Terry doesn't overshoot it."

*Confessional cut*

Terry basically dropped it down near the ladder and it fell...

...and fell...

...and fell, as Uraraka activated her Quirk...

...and the chest still fell...

...and it landed right on top of Uraraka and had gotten weightless.

It worked and it wasn't glorious, since she had already taken enough of a beating from a challenge like this one, but it definitely worked in her own favour.

Terry slid down the thing.

"Guys, that was stupid fast! We've got only twenty two minutes and I doubt that any of us are fast to make out of here and get back to the dock with that kind of time!" Sokka shouted. "And I'm pretty sure none of us have a driving thing."

"Gonna be honest, I would love something like that right about now." Terry wished, wiping a bunch of sweat of his bead. "It could be much worse than that."

"Yeah, there's just a giant open door. Certainly not booby-trapped or anything!" Sokka unwisely advised the rest of them.

"Nah, the only thing that he apparently has is some raptors of sands." Terry said. "Hey, Tanya, you have something to say."

"...You forgot what I said before we found that chest! MOVE!" Tanya barked at everyone, as she startled the lot of them...and Heavy moved anyways.

"Oh god, these people are slow." She whispered to herself.

Not surprisingly, she was the last one out of there, because the other people were both much taller and a little bit faster than her, due to her not having the jewel of flight.

That being said, the six of them were hastily making their way towards the dock or trying to get there anyways, when someone at random just pulled out of their dune buggy and...

...she couldn't really do much about it, when it was revealed to be-

"Some blue bird dude and a talking raccoon?" Heavy said. "Still very crazy."

-Mordecai and Rigby, who were being by chased by a dude that was definitely part of the payroll and they stopped because of one thing.

"Dude, we've gotta carry the diamond!" Moredcai shouted. "Why did you drop it!"

"I don't know why you dropped it? Because it was in my hand for just a second!"

"Okay, just go and get it."

"Fine, I guess."

These two may not have realised that they were kinda fucked, especially when there was six people in the fight and more important, his friend was getting the diamond.

All of them stared them down.

"Wait, you guys haven't finished the challenge yet?" Mordecai asked, as there was a lot of cracked knuckles. "Wow, you people must suck!"

"Suck enough to take your dune thing?" Heavy answered. "Yes, we do!"

"Wha-" Mordecai got a hammer swing to his gut.

Which meant that he was fifty feet into the air and these guys didn't waste any time on taking that dune buggy towards the dock with ease, leaving Mordecai and Rigby in the clutches of...

...well, both teams weren't going to wait around to find out, because they were not fucking around and those two were getting it through to some guy with silver ashy skin, entirely taped hands, a North African traditional hoodie, a old-school black jumpsuit and black boots.

Moredcai and Rigby were dealing with that guy's sand powers pretty decently.

"Okay, these guys are going to deal with Kukri! He's...a bit of a edgy man and won't hesistate to hurt them real bad!" Terry shouted, sitting in the back of the dune buggy. "But why? Doesn't seem like he's involved with diamonds."

Uraraka was wondering this, Tanya was just sitting comfortably looking at the time and Sokka was in the passenger's seat

"If you stole someone's diamond, I bet they would be really mad...like insanely so." Nobara stated, driving these dunes like crazy.

"...You have a point." Terry said. "What about your clothes!"

"Same thing with my clothes! Which are getting real sandy about now, so I'm going to ignore it."

Though these drives, there was a few things that had been left unsaid.

*Sokka's confessional*

He was in a panicky mind.

"Okay, seriously, how I will not get eliminated because Azula's probably safe by now and trying to find some way of sending me on that yacht of speed." Sokka stated. "All I have to do with figure out my alliance and someone will be going home."

*Nobara's confessional*

She was in a weird mood.

"Hohoho, I'm about to make this alliance work out!" She grinned. "Muscle Man, Tanya and some other peeps, we're going not get ourselves eliminated! Because I'm tired of being in the middle, not doing crap to avoid elimination."

*Confessional cut*

The two trios arrived at the docks, vehicles skidding to a stop in a unpracticed manner and literally

"And here comes the final two teams with...five minutes to spare and also some cactus juice again!" Chris announced. "Both of your chests are safe!"

"What does that mean?"

"If you didn't arrive here after those five minutes, no chests for you!"

All of the contestants didn't really celebrate because they weren't sure yet.

"You're still up for elimination."

"Oh man!" Uraraka shouted. "Azula really did beat us."

"Yeah and I bet she is smiling about it!"

Sokka then turned to see the fire princess smiling.

"...What's your problem, your nation's your brother's now!"

The other five just disbanded and wanted to know one thing about these chest...as did the vast majority of the people that had been waiting for quite a good while, who was starting to get tired of the chicanery.

"Okay so the Bad Boys and the Fighting Square are immune this round and the rest of you aren't...just yet because this was a challenge about hunting treasure, obviously! Some suck a lot, some don't suck and some..."

Chris put this next one emphasis.

"...are so good that revealing them means you become a big target, dudes! So I'm gonna do that."

"Say what now?!" Reigen protested. "If it's that strong, then why reveal 'em?"

"Come on, you know the reason by now." Joseph practically guessed with a smile.

"Yeah, Joseph here understands that it makes for killer TV."

Joseph had a smirk.

"No prizes, dude, we've gotta get back to Boney Island!" There was a notable amount of groans. "Come on, you guys have been through harder challenges, the island will be okay!"


One big boat ride later and a place to put down the treasure, Chris and Chef, as usual, were unharmed by the crazy wildlife that was going in this specific area and the campers could have looked worse.

Much, much worse, but there was something that needed to be said.

"Did you activate the Boney Island whatever or something 'cause it feels like we're being hunted by a badger without a concuious!" Sandy complained. "At least these chests survive!"

"That they do, campers and you know what, I'm gonna by teams 'cause it's going to be really funny! First up, the Fighting Squad!" Chris announced. "Nicole, Cassie and Mai, three ladies who beat the stuffing out of everyone who's their enemy!"

"That is very true, though." Nicole stated. "Only metaphorically."

"Unlike this cat mom over here, we don't exactly fight with metaphors." Cassie remarked.

Their chest was now unlocked, actually all of the chests were unlocked and the rest of the teams waited and these three girls just got a confused look.

"The Fighting Squad get a box of donuts! Well-peserved, too."

"I don't know about well-peserved, but these are definitely...a box of donuts." Nicole remarked, getting the...dusty box of donuts out of the chest.

"And next up, the Bad Boys, who get...something good!"

Dante just picked out a free voucher for something that wasn't a box of donuts and his grimace probably clued in half of the contestants.

"Wow, those sure are a lot of dirty socks." He answered. "How long is it going to take to wash them?"

"Long enough to realise that the socks fit all three of you! And for the rest of you, one of you has gained a great treasure!"

"I don't know great treasure means to you, but does that include immunity for last place?" Sokka asked. "Feels wrong."

Terry and Heavy were glowing with smiles.

"Sokka, Terry and Heavy, you got real lucky!"

*Azula's confessional*

She kept her poker face, which was a frown, while she was steaming inside.

"Of course, that useless Sokka had to get immunity while I get only these pictures that show his friends' disdain for me and my perfection. That being said, it still will be easy to vote for Ryuko with her potential absurd power and more importantly, her anger." Azula answered.

*Confessional cut*

Azula, Muscle Man and Pinstripe Potoroo obviously got their pictures.

"At least I'm mostly liked by my guys back at home!" Muscle Man shouted.

"Yeah, don't mention it!" Pinstripe smirked, as the dog wasn't in the worst of moods. "Azula, what friends do ya even have? I even got more than a few!"

"Bro, why Coachman."

"Why not, though?"

Uraraka, Tanya and Nobara got a...a basket of random stuff and it was truly random, as Nobara smashed an alive snake in that basket.

Scott, Tanjiro and Sandy were the trio to get some random...goggles and they were futuristic snowbard goggles, too.

"Why?" Scott asked. "This kinda reminds of-"

"-SONIC RIDERS!" Pit shouted. "That being said, I got a whole lot of rocks...just in case."

Miko and Reg just held two more.

Basil and Bayonetta got something that they were careful about revealing.

"Uh, Team British, you got a..."

Three double-vote cards.

"...Wow, guys, come at look at this!"

"No thanks, I'm good with my remote control!" Squirrel Girl snarked.

"What does it control remotely?" Lowain said. "I just got this plunger gun!"

"Nothing."

"Cool...I'm gonna go with Yumeko!"

And there he went, anyways...there was definitely a lot of looks being passed around especially around the British duo with the double vote game.

"None of you can vote for Sokka, Cassie, Dante, Reigen, Mai, Terry, Heavy aka Mikhail, Joseph and Nicole at the new campfire ceremony! You know how it will go anyways!" Chris announced, as the two of them were dreading the pre-vote situation.


Like this one, where there was a whole bunch of people trying to get that third double-vote card since Chris tends to be rather fast and loose with the card...and Basil was getting the worst of it mostly because of Bayonetta not even being in the same room as the good majority of the less shrewd contestant.

Speaking of alliances...

Bayonetta had a smirk.

"Well, at least one of us is immune and I'd like to give Azula the double-vote card for hopefully obvious reasons." Bayonetta started to explain, getting an glare from Azula and Yumeko. "Azula, I know what you want to do and whatever it is, do not vote for Sokka in the next episode mostly because your hatred's really obvious. Plus he doesn't do much."

"But he has the potential to be powerfully strategic! I saw first hand his useless brain come up with ideas that out-flanked us." Azula stated. "The real problem is that a lot of people are like that."

"...So it's personal, huh?"

"I'd like to use my own fire to take him down if that makes sense."

Bayonetta nodded to that answer and honestly, she looked at the Firebending princess, as Lowain and Yumeko were just taking in a deep kiss that only Nicole noticed...and didn't want to notice.

These two had something.

"You know who's simply both very strong and very well-liked by everyone?" Bayonetta asked. "Ryuko."

"I was going to say Tanjiro, but he is too nice and doesn't hurt other people necessarily...weak in my eyes! Ryuko is...too strong to not be voted out!" Azula shouted.

"As a fellow Swordie, you're actually speaking facts for once." Lowain explained.

"I always speak facts."

"You know what, all of us voting for her should send her home!" Nicole shouted. "And that's final."

Yumeko just stretched herself.

*Yumeko's confessional*

The Japanese gambler was just sitting down.

"I would normally go for the gamble with my vote especially since there is a lot of great targets in this competition, but I can sense that Ryuko might get more votes than our nice alliance! That being Tanjiro gets my vote, no problem." Yumeko answered.

*Bayonetta's confessional*

The black-haired gothic witch stood tall in the confessional.

"Do I hate Dante or do I just want Dante to pound sand. Either way, I actually like that he is immune...though Azula might be a problem." She said.

*Confessional cut*

Whatever was left of the Drama Berets, these guys were getting real with it and it was mostly because two new members joined their alliance or rather, they joined the Swordfish alliance of old.

Sokka, Terry and Joseph, apparently, were one or rather, they just hung out together.

"Listen, you guys, we've gotta agree on something! Who are we voting for?" Tanya asked.

"Hopefully Mikasa. Unless you can tell me that she's loyal, she's definitely playing the game and I mean, playing the mean girl game." Nobara noticed that Mikasa was staring right at her.

"Mikasa it is." Sokka whispered. "She just scares the balls right out of me."

Mikasa's odd stare towards the six of them just prompted Muscle Man to jump on the table for no reason at all.

"Okay, what's problem."

"Nothing really, so what's your problem?" Mikasa coolly replied.

"Nothin!"

Muscle Man sat back down.

*Terry's confessional*

The blonde fighter had a smirk.

"I'm glad that we're all voting for Mikasa, but where the heck did that come from! I ain't intimidated by her, but I'm not going to jump on the table...and get scared."

*Confessional cut*


"No way, this chapter is getting too long!" Lowain exclaimed.

"True." Squirrel Girl said. "It is-"

"This EPISODE has been quite the rollercoaster and I can't wait for it to be over! Mostly because my hair's looking a bit weak and most of these votes were for three different people, funny enough!"

The new campfire was somehow very familiar with the same kind of layout on Pahkitew and Rushall's place with all of the logs that were cut off the top, except it had vines on the outside, greyer rocks, actual lampposts with electric lamps that simulated the fire lamps and a general wooden wall that the contestants had gone through.

With that being said, it was down to Mikasa, Crimson, Ryuko, Tanjiro, Scott Pilgrim and Basil of Baker Street, the six of them having actual votes and the rest of them carrying marshmellows.

"Ooh, what made you get down here?" Mikasa answered.

"I guess it was my threatening aura." Crimson snarked in a monotone. "Also, like, I haven't been here long."

"Fair point-"

"Tanjiro, you have two votes to your name!" Chris announced, as his shocked scream got shut up by a marshmallow. "Scott Pilgrim..."

He got his eyes peeled on the host with the most.

...

...

...

"...you have two votes and you're safe!"

Scott wiped his sweat.

...

Mikasa wondered if she put on a little bit too strong or rather, the competition made her strength a weakness.

Crimson knew that her aura was kinda strong.

Ryuko was sure of something...something that made her more mad than usual.

And Basil wasn't surprised that his observations would get him into trouble sooner rather than later.

...

"And the last contestant to be safe in this dry, dusty and certainly hot episode is..."

The mouse had his head in his shoulders knew that he was out and Crimson didn't allow herself to smile, but she felt relieved that at least she was in-

"...Crimson!"

"HUH?!" Scott screamed.

"THE FU-" Ryuko said.

"Language you guys! Ryuko...Basil and especially Mikasa!"

"Especially Mikasa?!" Basil yelled. "Do you know she's capable of."

Ryuko was a ball of anger and then Mikasa just looked at him.

"Do you know how many people are left in the competition at the moment that don't talk to other people? Actually it's just Crimson, but she was in Ridonculous Race and I doubt she'd be in the books only. Is the book your only friend or are you just trying to win through...snakier means?" Mikasa said. "Sorry to say this, but I would have stabbed all of your backs to win...minus Crimson."

"Are you kidding me, though? I am quite the ace detective and that's..."

...

Ryuko just calmed down.

"Are we going to finish this episode or what!" Ryuko screamed in Chris' face.

"Alright, kid, just calm down! Gosh, why are you so determined to finish this?"

And they were gone, Ryuko sure of one thing.

*Ryuko's confessional*

She had a smile of self-confidence.

"You know hearing that there was another me roaming being all badass, kicking ass in whatever intergalactic bullshit that she's involved and saving the world, meant nothing because I'd like to think that I went through this chill competition being consistently badass!" Ryuko declared. "I may not be her, but I kicked enough ass!"

Senketsu woke up again.

"Well, whatever this journey may contain, hopefully we should be back for the next one. Hopefully." Senketsu remarked.

"Maybe with better food 'cause there might be a world tour or something."

*Basil's confessional*

"...I really was too deep into the books and well, since my purpose here is finished and over, I would like to say that it was a horrible place to have a good vacation." He remarked with an air of regret.

He was right into that corner of melancholy.

"In spite of that...this was a good vacation. Also I don't really like being human sized, since...actually...what should I do...other than investigate the possible reapparance of a certain nemesis."

He had a determined smile.

"If he comes back in this Total Drama, then I will be there to stop him! If he's not here, then I won't be here."

*Mikasa's confessional*

She had a honest smile for once.

"Something about Eren's changed and I do not like it. At least I beat a lot of those self-proclaimed villains 'cause I came from a world where riding the line between villain and good guy's part of being a Scout."

And then she dropped it and returned to frustrated frown.

"Looks like I'll devote my heart to being a scout!"

She did the classic...hand on the heart, left arm behind her back, Scout sign.

"Shinzou wo sasageyo!"

*Confessional cut*

"Alright, alright, we're down to twenty-six campers and they're about to fly high! Maybe they are, maybe they not, but either it's gonna be...TOTAL DRAMA: ULTIMATE ISLANDS!"


To be continued in Episode 29, where it's all Sonic Riders. There's probably only one answer to the challenge that's about to be ahead.

Anyways, I'm going to sing the theme through text because Sonic Riders is underrated.

i'm gonna hit you, sonic speed (that's what it says.)

ELECTRONIC ROCK SOLO

i'm gonna hit you, sonic speed

riding all the way, super sonic

(guy getting beat up by five other guys)

i'm gonna

i'm gonna (x50 or something)

show youuuuuu

MORE ELECTRONIC ROCK SOLO.

(more beatdown)

i'm gonna show you, true speeding

riding all of the way from super sonic

(more guys getting hit)

i'm gonna (x5 again)

show youuu

super sonic (x3)

speeeeeeeed.

Ah, good memories from 2006 and more importantly, you can tell who's going to suck in this challenge for obvious reasons.

...I'm going to have to say this for the sake of not having another Deadpool in a Total Drama fanfic, because he won't be coming back for the true sequel to this thing.

Squirrel Girl will have her comeback, though.

...

...

...

Crud, I heard his cries! Don't worry about it, man, you still might get in.

Mikasa's one of those people who would rule the season lest some other people take the reins and thanks to the power of some rumours swirling around, Tanya hasn't been eliminated yet! Besides, she's plain dangerous with...

...Basil of Baker Street may have wanted to get past this episode and he almost did on a first pass, but there's a very good reason why Crimson about to go for revenge and you people will understand! Don't underestimate the power of a lone goth!

I'm going to keep it real, Ryuko in Cruise is genuinely awesome and it's a bit hard to top that and more importantly...I really want some other people to get the spotlight properly and not just win challenges and what not!

Those are my eliminations, come back for Sonic Riders!

Chapter 123: Episode 29-1: Hovering on the Drama

Summary:

Today, we're going to learn about Extreme Gear...
...actually, we're not quite there just yet if only because there's several alliances to go through.

And love and friendship, but that's just part of a classic Total Drama episode.

Chapter Text

Total Drama X: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 29: Haywire Hoverboards
Part 1: Hovering On The Drama

Welcome to Sonic Riders, being in the year 2023, the game that is simultaneously hilariously obscure, relevant through mods and ridiculously good and this ain't no game!

Like Deadpool would say, it is a fanfic and in fanfics, everybody can hoverboard with varying sets of skills and honestly, I stopped caring about this paragraph!

At least there's three alliances, if you're into that.

Memeking: Yeah, they did in fact go pretty hard through this fic! Besides, I really hope that my passion actually shows through instead of me writing on autopilot.

1602jaw: Yeah, there's always at least one Deadpool to go around! He's even currently in Randomness and Infinite 3 (still on hiatus) and Ryuko knows that she kicked enough butt.

So, you better keep your eyes watered and your teeth peeled for this chapter with Sonic Speed.


"Last time on Total Drama X: Ultimate Island, our 29 remaining campers went onto a desert island that looked like it came straight out of Las Vegas in Egypt! And met a whole lot of cool enemies...like the awesome sand raptors, the return of Haohmaru and the less awesome Mordecai and Rigby! Seriously, where did they go? Who's the damn sandman-"

Chris got something in his ear, as he heard it.

"Oh, right, these guys essentially paired into ten teams of three...or two if you count the British freaks! Some of them took way long to get some treasure and in the end, Mai, Nicole, Cassie, Dante, Joseph and Reigen all got immunity through hard luck! Sokka, Terry and Heavy got immunity through their awesome treasure! Basil and Bayonetta, being British, got the double votes!"

He just laughed.

"This meant that through that power, Mikasa and Ryuko got eliminated and get this...Basil even with the double vote got himself eliminated! Wow, what a backfire it was!"

And he laughed some more.

"And really, there's probably going to be a lot more backfires like that in this episode because these 26 campers are about to float off the ground...not due to any non-hazardous and non-people eating plants, but due to being on...Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!"


Reigen and Sandy were back together again, mostly because they had to deal with a slightly miffed Larry who had gotten some "good" food from Axl, who was trying to dodge him.

"Even the darn robot can't fight that thing!" Sandy shouted. "Well, robot kid."

"You know what, I'd be more surprised if he wasn't even able to." Reigen stated. "I have done enough research to know that he can copy any robot and that is not a robot."

"So, if he shoots him and-"

Larry just went to sleep, as Axl, the shape-changing robot on an intern ship.

"Yeah, that was much better." Sandy said.

The two returning players just got up and butted themselves right into a very determined Scott Pilgrim, who was trying to hone his swordsmanship through skill and a samurai robot that sort of worked.

He wasn't ready to get two competitive players to offer him something epic, as-

"Oh, hey, guys! I was fighting this weird robot and uh, he's good at fighting!" Scott shouted, defending against the robot's swing.

"Yes."

Reigen watched the two's next move.

"I think he will hit you on our right in the chest."

And the robot...didn't even do that, as the robot went for an overhead to smack Scott Pilgrim straight on the forehead, though Scott managed to block the strike.

Subsequently, he got knocked down by the robot's other arm.

"Dang, your predictions suck! Along with this robot with its two sword arms." Scott insulted. "Reigen, I don't care if you are the greatest psychic of the 21st century."

"Hey..."

Reigen realised that Scott got it.

"...you remembered?"

"Well, yeah, you might be a fraud. That being said, when we were both on Loser Island, you read some of these guys straight up and you kinda predicted that Yumeko would beat Coachman." Scott stated, as Sandy turned off the robot.

"Yeah, you put it that way because my predictions worked out! A lot of the time." Reigen remarked with a chill grin. "So, how about an alliance of returning players, a Comeback Cabal, if you will."

"I can't believe that I'm trustin' a huckster's words, but he did manage to predict Coachman's elimination being three challenges ago. Even if he's definitely a liar, he's got a good mind." Sandy argued, almost offending Reigen.

"I mean, okay. Let's see how this rolls!" Scott declared with a grin...

...and a further smash into his stomach.

"OOOOOOWWWW!"

"Oooooh, crackers!" Sandy winced in empathetic pain.

Reigen cringed.

*Reigen's confessional*

The scruffy psychic

"Finally, time to use my skills to outwit a good chunk of them and honestly, I'm probably going to give my alliance partners some of the money because 3 million dollars is a lot!" Reigen reminisced. "Can't believe that I was eliminated in the episode that my skills relied."

*Scott's confessional*

He was still in a decent amount of pain.

"You know, it's my first time being in an alliance! It's great, though my ass getting kicked dampens that." He said with all of the squeak of a Call of Duty kid.

*Confessional cut*


Lowain was chilling in the middle of some pool that was clearly left behind at the former intern's house, as he survived another episode of Total Drama...along with Sokka, Reg and Heavy

"Got this for free, somehow only enough for Chris to soak up the vibes...maybe I shouldn't stay in there, lest I turned into a bad dude." He ruminated. "But then again, I am a bad dude from the butt upwards."

"I don't want to see you become a bad dude."

"Too late, I'm chill with being the fam...well, Azula's fam."

"...I get that. So, are you...spying on Azula for me."

"Kinda...I get Yumeko into this alliance real fast, real hard by eliminating Azula 'cause she's playing that dangerous game!" Lowain remarked quietly. "Besides, you want to defeat Azula, yeah?"

"Yeah, pretty much. So, do you cook all of the time or are you just...a part-time cook."

"Full-time, broskis! I'm keeping the ship's cafeteria clean 'cause it's our deal...for the record, the other two dudes who look like my real-life bros...they're only my metaphorical bros!"

"Oh, ok. Why are you talking like that." Heavy was right on top of Lowain's sight, as he was about to fall into the pool.

"I've always talked like this forreal, Mikhail, get with it already!"

Lowain then got "carried" out of the pool by a very happy Mikhail, as the big beefy man just lifted him up and then threw them a fairly long distance, seeing that things were...

"Heavy! This pool is heavy!" Mikhail shouted. "I feel that something is wrong...because it is baby pool!"

And that was the end, as they had found an abandoned pool wasn't about to waste it, even if they had been in this season long enough to know that the pool was going soon, so they were sort of making the best of it.


Azula, Yumeko, Nicole and Bayonetta were the four ladies that were taking their strategy seriously.

And also hiding out in a steel guarded hut because this place was chock full of biting flora and sadistic fauna and said hut had notably more comfortable beds than the rest of the compound.

It was definitely a compound.

"Where's Lowain? Probably being with Sokka, that's what." Bayonetta remarked. "Yumeko, you should-"

"Should I, though, Lowain is definitely a bit shrewd even if he daydreams a lot and nevermind the fact that thanks to him, Basil is gone from the game." Yumeko answered, almost defensively.

Almost, as Bayonetta noticed that emotion.

"To be fair, you two are simultaneously wholesome and weird." She just continued. "And Lowain's spying on Sokka, right?"

"You could say that."

Azula and Nicole both shared the same sight, sensing a bit of weakness within the weird girl of lacking empathy, heart and gambling that was Yumeko...which was odd.

"Well, that is fine. I'm starting to think that it might be the other way around, you know, that he's spying for Sokka! Considering how far we are in this competition and how the major players have betrayed each other, I don't think that it is impossible for such a scenario to happen." Azula answered with confidence. "So, be careful, Yumeko."

"When Azula is actually right, you should listen, young lady and she is wrong a lot of the time." Nicole stated, having her reasoning.

Bayonetta raised an eyebrow, as Yumeko felt something that she probably never would have felt normally...unless she was beating them up in a gamble.

"I would say that you don't believe in him enough to actually be that kind of spy. Sokka has his full trust in him, so it should be enough!" Yumeko replied in a snappy fashion. "So, I will be careful!"

"...You should consider yourself lucky that the agreement doesn't collapse right in front of you." Azula answered. "So, I will allow it to go on...but the tides of drama will not care about that."

"I thought you wouldn't accept it, but this is our alliance, regardless of whatever you will say!" Yumeko answered honestly and with quite the sadistic smile.

Bayonetta and Nicole definitely noticed that not only that Lowain had arrived right around the middle of Nicole's comment, but also that Azula was actually mad.

"Good."

Azula stood up curtly, keeping her composure strong.

"All we have to do is avoid losing this challenge and if one of us loses, make a convincing argument to avoid one of our alliance guys' elimination."

"Yeah, Azula, sorry for being stuck in the bro zone...and I know that you were hating on me for strategic reasons." Lowain got up from hiding from some beds.

And Azula left to be on her own, as she was feeling the pressure of this competition mounting up on her and yet, she had a perfect plan for the rest of the competition.

"Wait, why didn't you say anything, Bayo?" Lowain asked.

"First off, do not call me Bayo." Bayonetta put a slight glare towards Lowain.

And then she started smugly smiling.

"Secondly, she's not a friend, just an alliance partner and thirdly, it is really funny when she gets mad...it's like an angry child."

"Hah, too true."

*Azula's confessional*

The Fire Nation princess clearly cleaned herself up.

"Realistically speaking, the only people that I like here even remotely are Yumeko and Nicole, even if the former disappoints me. So, I don't think I will mind when I eliminate Sokka, because their alliance really is a collection of people who don't play that kind of game. I will not apologise, Lowain, for your elimination when it comes." She stated, the black-haired princess having that intimidating stare.

*Lowain's confessional*

He just grinned.

"Dang, I finally made Azula mad! Woot, woot, hopefully she doesn't find out that I'm playing against her or else, it's a head BBQ for the ages!" Lowain shouted.

"Can a bro find some extra armour?" He whispered to the camera and no-one in particular.

*Confessional cut


From the pool to everyone else, Pit and Miko were having a great time together and were being protected by Squirrel Girl and Uraraka...for reasons that even they couldn't comprehend.

"Guys, we're only kind of in love!" Pit shouted.

"Yeah, we're gaming real hard! And throwing arrows real hard!" Miko argued her case questionably.

These two finally managed to find a common room that a good chunk of the remaining players that weren't in the middle of crushing their competition through alliances were, if only because there was a decent amount of space and a whole mezzanine with random stuff to do like a proper summer camp.

"Uh, then why are you two playing archery together?" Uraraka asked jokingly. "Can't get away."

"I can get away from Miko..."

Everyone was waiting for the answer.

"...I just don't want to." Pit finished it.

"Yep, those two are hitched!" Sandy exclaimed, as Miko just looked at her like she was crazy. "Well, crap, there's a whole buncha reasons why...it would be kinda weird."

Miko and Pit were still trying to shoot some arrows, probably not knowing each other's archery ability...even if they were still hitting on the targets several times at this point.

They genuinely missed their next arrow.

"Aw, dang it! Do you think that Chris had a challenge prepared for us...it has been two days!" Squirrel Girl inquired with a grin. "And those kinds of challenge are always pretty cool."

"If you mean sadistic, twisted and kinda boring, then that should be it." Uraraka answered. "...Hopefully, it's at least fun."

"Well, yeah, it's always fun."

"We have different definitions of fun and-"

Squirrel Girl and Uraraka were the duo that first heard the challenge klaxxon for the oddest challenge in the game, as everyone else heard it a little bit after.

Whatever little bit of suffering that Chris had planned to cut down three more players, it was coming at this very moment and everyone of the players either made their way towards where Chris or rather, scrambling to avoid being seen with certain people.


Like Lowain, who was just walking on his own to avoid the scorn of Azula and Sokka's eyes, who knew what his true role was, since he was cool with a lot of people.

"What's up, Pinstripe! You had a lit day, huh?"

Pinstripe Potoroo was pissed off and his slightly tattered clothes.

"Literally."

"Literally, my man! Crazy situation..."

Pinstripe even growled.

"...Yo, bruh, I'll get off your case!"

Every one of the players just watched a whole spectacle happen on the beach, as they were definitely seeing Chris stand in front what looked like a temporary bridge and depot for some kind of racing challenge.

"Is it supposed to be friggin' raining dogs out here?" Pinstripe said.

"You've been on here long enough to know that it's always like this, dude! Anyways, 23 of you have survived long enough to deal with all sorts of challenges and 3 of you...kinda have, but today, I guarantee you that you're not ready for this challenge!"

Obviously, nobody was interested in a race course on Boney Island for reasons besides a few.

"I am!" Miko screamed.

"Alright, alright, just...follow me to the beachside terminal! You guys ever seen a real hoverboard before?"

There weren't many hands raised at all, even if Miko raised her hand for the...

"Good!"

These guys were set up in the massive pit zone that was under this bridge and they were there.

Real life hoverboards, complete with designs that were both unfinished and simultaneously made to be customised by anyone who wanted to.

"Now, you guys have seen real hoverboards! Campers, you're going to race on these things and if you don't know how to, you guys can do all sorts of practice and whatnot...because who has ridden a hoverboard before!"

No hands were raised.

"Okay, but you've gotta make it look cool first! So you're going to be training in the presence of me, Chef and three birds and maybe some other people who know these hoverboards!"

"Okay, then, what are you going to do?" Nicole asked seriously.

"Watch the campers get hurt like I always do." Chris announced. "And none of you will know those guys! Later, campers!"

And just like that, Chris introduced a challenge and noped out of actually organising the execution of it, with all of the campers trying their best to hang onto the hoverboards.

Some people were definitely trying to remember Sonic Riders as it exists and it was working, mostly because they had more knowledge than everyone else.

"...Tails never told me that it would be this hard!"

Reg was struggling to stand still.

"I have no reference."

"Wait a second, guys!"

Lowain was standing strong and balanced.

"Woot woot, I've got this floating surfboard figured out!"

"Chris called it a hoverboard, though." Reg said, straight down on the floor.

"Nah, robo fella, think of it as a floating surfboard!"

"What's a surfboard?" Reg got up, not understanding the point.

*Lowain's confessional*

The blonde bro with furry ears and hoverboarding skills had his talk.

"Yo, you guys on the G. Cyph might be missing out a bit, but you're really not. Like, I had epic fights, terrifying alliances and I'm stuck in between two cereal alliances, so...I'm just doing magic surfing for the time being!"

*Confessional cut*

Pit and Miko, obviously, were doing solid for entirely different reasons and they were taking the time to do a very normal and totally not romantic move, though Miko just backed away.

"Wait, you let go of me please!" Miko shouted.

"Uh, I'm trying to but being a soldier of Palutena's army means you have sticky hands! Sorry-"

"No, it doesn't, how about we just let go!"

"Yeah, that's gotta work!"

They were holding hands on their hoverboards together.

Wait.

They were not holding hands on their hoverboards and crashed into some boxes and everyone else noticed and someone took the time to even make a mocking remark.

"Do ya need to always hold hands or what? If it ain't romantic, don't be romantic! Also, the floating surfboarding thing is a great idea!" Pinstripe mocked the couple.

"Have you ever been in love, man, you've gotta understand their situation!"

Miko just got up and casually rode away from the argument.

"I understand...I understand that we gotta communicate and talk about if we're loving or just real friendly!"

"Shut up, you weasel man! Words won't work super well!"

"Are you going to stop saying the stupidest shit about love! You have a girlfriend, you met because of a war and had a good time, don't give me shit that stupid!"

"Calm down, it's not that serious! You're just wrong...in obvious fashion!"

"And you better..."

While that happened, Pit and Miko were honing their riding skills watching the fight, Squirrel Girl just made sure that her squirrel friends had front row seats and Uraraka was trying to not have nausea and avoid Azula's sudden antagonism, mostly because the latter had a strategy.

"Honestly, you're not vomiting at the sight of a floating board?" Azula poked right into Uraraka's situation. "Really?"

"Yes...wait, you don't even know that there quirks like hoverboards?" Uraraka said. "Like in that one movie a long time ago!"

Azula just didn't care that much about Back To The Future...or movies for being in the 18th century, so she quietly walked towards the floating hero who wasn't scared.

"Seriously, why are you trying to scare me? Like, I don't care that much about my-"

Uraraka spewed another chunk.

"-it's not that bad!" Uraraka shouted in a kinda deeper voice. "Just give me some space."

"As someone who has won a challenge or two, you should be careful...lest your bad habit sends straight into the elimination zone." Azula answered, putting on the anger.

"Since you've been hanging out together with your supervillain-ish friend, Yumeko, I'm just gonna practice my hoverboarding skills!" Uraraka basically skated away...without her wheels.

"That's good."

Azula then switched to whispering mode.

"Plenty of time to get you into a risky mood."

*Azula's confessional*

The black-haired princess wasn't tired.

"The best way to set up people to fail at their station and fall like a worthless ship is to put pressure on people through insults! Realistically speaking, Uraraka's breaking point is quite weak...compared to mine, anyways and there's twenty other strong competitors in this. Best to send one of them quickly!" Azula declared, as someone else was knocking. "WHAT?! I'm trying to strategise here!"

"I just want to say some words." Reg said from outside the toilet.

*Reg's fired up confessional*

The robot kid was sitting down at random.

"Wow, this is actually fun! It's kinda that I'll have to get back down to the Abyss, but Riko might not be fine, just hoping that she stays strong! I'm becoming stronger...sort of! Sort of!" Reg was pleased with this moment.

*Confessional cut*


Three sleek birds that had arrived late, the green hawk with the goggles, the purple tall swallow lady with a bandana and the grey big buff albatross with big hands, feet and goggles.

And they were on the famous Extreme Gear, the thing that Chris was actually talking about and wisely didn't call Extreme Gear and it obviously corresponded with their colours.

"I told you that detour was worth nothing!" The purple swallow remarked. "Now we're late to our own introduction."

"Chris actually said to arrive whenever we want and we arrived whenever we wanted!" The grey albatross shouted. "Jet, that's on you!"

"And here's you're acting like we didn't want the Total Drama merch." Jet the hawk replied with a grin. "Storm, we got these shirts and I don't even hate it."

"Yeah, these are good, Wave, you wouldn't believe it!" Storm praised the sweatshop shirts.

"No thanks, we're already late and incase you didn't know Tails is not here, so don't get any funny ideas." Wave commanded. "I bet these guys have cracked heads and whatnot from nothing."

Storm was a big buff and kinda fat albatross with orange gloves, swimming-style goggles, black shoes and a scruffy gem necklace.

Wave was a purple girl swallow with a white bandana, white gloves, a white crop-top, white pants with purple flames on the bell bottoms, sunglassess and red heeled shoes.

Jet was a mean green hawk with snowboarding goggles, gloves with feather elements and red boots with the same element.

These three were seeing something pretty weird to them only, mostly because about half of the campers were actually doing a good job and oddly enough, it wasn't none of the expected players.

"Jet, you're probably going to need to help all of them regardless of skill level...mostly because you're going to get mad." Wave inferred towards Jet, who was in a great mood.

"Well, yeah, but I'm just here to see some fireworks, if you know what I mean!" Jet casually quipped.


The three birds were quickly noticed by the 24 consistent campers, half of which were good with it and the other half clearly wasn't.

All of them definitely noticed that these people were not Chris and only one of them properly recognised.

"Aren't you three the Babylon Rogues or something?" Miko looked like she pulled something out. "From the game."

"Oh yeah! I looked pretty good in that game-"

Miko pulled something out.

"-that I was in! Still couldn't hold a candle to the real me! Seriously, I'm a real Babylon Rogue!"

"So, you're not a glitch!"

"Are you crazy, are you out of your mind?!" Storm cracked his knuckles.

Miko put the thing back, as she flashed something all around to erase more than a few memories and the camera.

"So, you told us that you were the Babylon Rogues and that you really like me!" Miko casually caught the rogues back up. "And that you're here-"

Jet and Storm weren't confused enough to not notice that Miko was doing something odd and Wave just looked at her rather suspiciously...right before letting the gamer wonder if she was looking into her Hinobi technology.

These three rogues were finally ready to actually introduce themselves, mostly because they flipped up their boards and Jet and Wave landed on them quite easily, while Storm landed sloppily.

"You ever heard of us? The Babylon Rogues?" Jet declared, as many hands were raised. "Well, now you have! Put it this way, we're the greatest at riding Extreme Gear or as you people call it, hoverboards!"

"He's Jet, I'm Storm and she's the annoying Wave!" Storm shouted.

"If I'm right, they aren't just hoverboards?" Pit asked.

"Yeah, but you need some different skills to ride the skates, though riding a hoverbike should be easier. But none of you have the skills yet, so we're going to teach you...somehow!" Wave continued on the speech. "I bet there's nothing here to teach!"

"You're betting right, Wave!" Bayonetta shouted. "Genuine nothing."

"I'll say, looked like an abandoned island of death and bad stuff!" Storm declared. "We're gonna turn you into the best riders that there ever was! If Wave finally lets me teach them...the move!"

"It's a punch."

"Doing a jab on a board's real hard you know!"

"...It's not!"

Wave and Storm just huffed at each other out of respect.

*Crimson's confessional*

The goth lady was in a determined mood.

"Finally. Real friendship, though, like, I wouldn't be caught on a hoverboard that was pink...and the power that I have to get through this easy. I should stop being so serious." She said in a monotone, albeit with a lot of notable spite.

*Bayonetta's confessional*

She was stunned at the Babylon Rogues.

"Somehow, the three birds are the most normal set of guests we've had and trust me, that is saying a lot! We've had a all-powerful sorcerer, some actual monsters, reality show contestants, an magic CEO, two birds and two whole universes and these three birds come in with a simple introduction."

"Good on 'em, could do better!"

*Tanjiro's confessional*

He huffed from his nose.

"What's a surfboard and what's a hoverboard? I don't care, but what matters is that I am having a fun time and right now, I don't know how I'm feeling in my bones! But I am feeling it!"

Tanjiro then instantly dropped to the ground comedically.

*Confessional cut*

"So, we're gonna be taught some shit! Nice!"

Dante wasn't even intimidated.

"Hey, Babylon Rogues...do you have an hoverbike? Because unlike some people I do well on bikes!"

Jet just casually shrugged.

"Now that's a lie! There's one more person who can ride a bike-"

"Oh lemme guess, it's the tallest witch!" Dante shouted, as Bayonetta slowly walked up to him. "I mean it with no disrespect, being all-powerful and whatnot."

"Oh haha, very funny. I really wonder...maybe your time with that old man has changed you."

"Really, it hasn't! I just feel like you're meeting your match."

"Seems like deja vu to you, Dante! Couldn't even get into Smash."

These two were having a staring match, as Storm just shook his head and Jet was starstruck by the late-game rivalry and just as it as had started, it had ended with each other giving the same "watching you" gesture.

At the same time, too.

"-Damn, now that's some late-game rivalry! Seriously, I'm more surprised that you two are fighting."

"We had to thank our alternate selves to not have that happen earlier. Besides, it's more fun to do something and he's really the only powerful one here!" Bayonetta remarked.

"Yep, totally not for money reasons."

"Okay, okay, we should be teaching and hopefully, anything good should be there!" Wave shouted. "Jet, it's not like we have a ton of peopl doing this thing! And there is no bikes!"

Bayonetta and Dante groaned, obviously.

"Yep, so-"

Storm got knocked out by Mikhail aka Heavy Weapons Guy and it wasn't even a close one too.

"-if you want a fight, you're gonna deal with all of us!"

"Shut up, bird people. He can't teach me floating board!" Mikhail bragged. "I'm already not bad at it."

*Nobara's confessional*

The brown-haired sorceress wasn't mad.

"I'm tired of falling down like one of those guys, but...you know what, this course probably has orphan-cursing wheels or something because Chris seems like that type of person."

*Confessional cut*


...

...

...

The course was definitely greatly designed in general, albeit there was probably a stupid amount of traps that were designed to please Chris McLean, the Canadian jigsaw.

Though it was kind of an oval around the northwestern side of the island, it's still Boney Island, so there was a lot of obstacles with even the shortcuts being a bit weird.

The grind had a few leaves in the way, which wasn't even that bad.

The path of flying rings on both sides of the notably long course involved dodging a decent amount of rocks that were stuck.

The rock paths were definitely covered with rocks that were provided to cause a problem and flamethrowers just because Chris had them lying around for legal reasons.

The air charging stations/energy charging stations were there in safer parts of Boney Island, which relative to any island in the world, was still a risky place to be.

Of course, there was some giant ramps...and random traps that had no reason to be there for obvious reasons.

"Huh, so it is like a flying snowboard!" Nobara shouted.

"Hopefully, it doesn't start the challenge because you people don't even know how to really ride it!" Wave shouted. "Aside from the lovebirds, weirdly enough."

Pit and Miko were hanging good.

"But you should know better."

"Hey, campers and rogues, are you guys ready for my awesome challenge about Extreme Gear!"

Chris got no response.

"Geez, it took a lot of time and a lot of interns to make that coujrse, you should appreciate my work, hahahahaha!"

"Goddamn it." Jet realised that he's dealing with another madman.


To be continued in the second part of the poorly disguised Sonic Riders homage, where Miko actually trounces Pit and Dante and Bayonetta and even Azula for once thanks to her gamer skills...

...as per in this part of the episode, since there are only twenty-six people left in the fold and the Babylon Rogues were aware of the four(!) alliances, though not in a certain way.

Albeit, this stuff is folding in on itself!

And more importantly, I'm going away for most of the second week from the 14th to the 18th of September to get to Berlin, so if you're reading this, it's not impossible that the fic wouldn't get any updates

Chapter 124: Episode 29-2: The Hoverboard Grind

Summary:

Anyways, Extreme Gear, that one thing from Sonic Riders. Or rather, the hoverboard and the hoverbike.

Extreme vehicles that facilitate this extreme challenge in not so extreme conditions of having at least four alliances in this stage of having twenty-six contestants and this time around, the contestants are not quite ready for the challenge.

Though, the qualifier for the race does come with a little something.

Chapter Text

Total Drama X: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 29: Haywire Hoverboards
Part 2: The Hoverboard Grind

Finally, Chris shows up to disappoint everybody...which isn't too far out of the ordinary and Cassie Cage wonders how she could actually deal with eliminations...mostly because this challenge was designed to fuck with the competition by accident.

26 guys on a hoverboard try to practice, qualify for the final race and avoid the campfire in one fell swoop around an adulterated course on their hoverboards!

And there's still the multiple alliances thing, oh well.


Chris wasn't surprised that no-one liked his presence, but he wasn't expecting the Babylon Rogues to not appreciate his reality show style madness.

Somehow, as he laughed.

"I don't know what type of crazy you are, but these guys ain't ready yet!" Storm shouted. "They're wusses."

"These guys have been through crazy challenges, what's your problem, birds?"

"OH-"

Storm got stopped by Wave.

"Do you think these guys wake up and travel by Extreme Gear like it's nobody business-" Wave explained.

"No...that's why I'm gonna let them get used to it and then paint them with their own design! Then the challenge would actually be close, even if it's gonna be reality gold."

Wave and Storm had snarls on their faces from Chris' callousness, but they definitely accepted the situation at hand.

"Besides, there's still plenty of pain to be had. Chris out for a little bit!"

The campers were looking at the mostly offended Rogues unfazed, as they got into making sure that they were ready for whatever Chris was cooking for the long haul.

"So, who wants to go first? Since most of you don't know how this thing works." Cassie stated, as she got elbowed. "Nicole, I know that you want to win!"

"If I win, maybe my bills can be paid!" Nicole screamed, as Cassie was taken aback.

So much so that the daughter of an soldier and an celebrity had nothing to say and so did a lot of the people.

"Props." Lowain interrupted the silence. "What say that we hit the track and get serious!"

"Hey, that should be my line!" Nicole yelled, as Lowain's hair got tussled.

"...That was real wack, miss."

Lowain's hair was still messed up, as Nicole got on her board and so did he...

...and then Cassie and Sokka hopped on their boards with a shaky stance.

The four of them were ready, when all of a sudden Dante slid in with a thing that the Rogues did not know about.

"Hold up, Babylon birds, you said that there was no hoverbikes and guess what I'm holding up?" Dante remarked coolly. "A hoverbike, so check your sources!"

"I am so glad that we both have hoverbikes and it is quite comfortable too!" Bayonetta grinned. "That being said, I could do much better than seeing you ride."

"Okay, shut up, let's just get this done." Cassie said.


Everyone sort of one at a time, essentially started their Extreme Gear journey on this wild course and if only if it was that easy, since people were getting used to even using a hoverboard or a

Unlike Pit and Miko, who were blasting off at speed and Dante and Bayo, because they were both used to dealing with crazy stuff on a bike and the start line was...wisely guarded with an audience stand and announcers booth.

"ARRRGGHHH!"

That was Lowain when he got flipped over by a massive pan that was planted on a downwards slope.

Needless to say, he did a backflip and then landed with a backflip on the ground and that wasn't even close to the only epic flail that the cast had.

Nicole essentially worked it like a skateboard, complete with doing a kickflip and somehow landing nearly perfectly and gaining a ton of air.

There's...definitely a lot happening on this course and Tanjiro was not having a good time regardless, speeding through it rather awkwardly and simultaneously having incredible balance that pushed most everyone else out of the way.

Wherever through awareness or through board-pooling with the demon slayer himself.

"Uh, send help!" Tanjiro squeaked out.

He, at least, didn't really wipe out in hilarious fashion...but he did step off the Extreme Gear shaken at the end of the lap and his effects on the other contestants were serious.

Or rather, Pit was spinning in the air like an actual frisbee and so was Terry, who was not having a bad time on the track before being spun out by the speedy demon slayer.

*Terry's confessional*

The blonde fighter was very much tussled, albeit having a giant grin.

"Yeah, it was definitely like a combo of a snowboard and a skateboard! Damn, Marty McFly must have felt like this when he rode that board in the movie!"

*Confessional cut*

Tanjiro just stopped on the finish line, as he took the time to balance himself to ensure that he didn't vomit.

He did.

"Holy shit, he sped on the racetrack! I didn't even know you could do that." Nobara remarked, as Tanjiro got up slowly. "Demon slaying kid, behind you!"

"Oh!"

Tanjiro managed to get up and avoid getting walloped by Miko, who finally had some advantage over everybody by rolling.

"Sorry, I was just gaming hard!" Miko screamed. "I rode this thing like Mario Kart!"

"...What's a Mario Kart?" Tanjiro got up easily and said this with curiosity. "It sounds rather cool."

As a few were actually finished, the rest were struggling on the track, Azula notably much more so than Sokka through a sheer lack of control and the latter and his friends having a good laugh at the almost out-of-character bails that involved her board flying into the woods.

"Wow, you're always up in the rair!" Sokka mocked Azula. "Have you got not enough fire in your heart!"

"I have all the fire that I need!" Azula yelled from the air.

And she dived right into the forest to get back her thing.

Sokka, Heavy and Lowain just pulled up to each other.

"Tough crowd, huh?" Sokka remarked, before riding on his board.

*Azula's confessional*

She was very much pissed, judging the hands that sputtered fire without much problem.

"This is the stage where someone talking casually with other people means something and I doubt Lowain is getting intel. I doubt that he  has  information, since it is obvious that Sokka has no strategy, so if he loses today, then I won't be worried. Because he will reveal himself to be a traitor or something to that effect."

*Confessional cut*

"Uh, I don't know...one babe's not a crowd, man." Lowain shrugged. "Figuring out this board's a bigger deal."

"No, we got it! Just needs a-"

Sokka then fell off the board.

"-needs some air! I was fine before you said that."

"Move for real, man!"

Lowain then boosted off, somehow with no injury.

*Sokka's confessional*

He was quite fussed.

"I don't think that him spying on Azula is having results, but it is freaking her out and when she's freaked out, she does dumb stuff that would result in getting herself eliminated." He kinda explained. "...In case you want to know."

*Confessional cut*

Sokka angrily was speed riding, as Azula was clear right behind him and honing her skills.


Thanks to quality control, Muscle Man was stuck at the beginning on his hover-bike and he had a lot of time to make up and the Babylon Rogues couldn't stand his one joke.

"Let me guess, it ends with your mom!" Jet mocked. "Your mom's the greatest!"

"No, bro, you don't get it."

Muscle Man's smile never waned.

"You know who else could make a hoverbike look cool?"

"My mom!"

And then Muscle Man sped off at seemingly sonic speed, just as the leaders got themselves finished with the race and he was having a good time riding that bike and seeing the red signs.

"Hi-5, you better not be slacking off too hard-"

Mitch (which was Muscle Man's real name) rode through the flamethrowers with ease.

"-WOOOOO! Finally, a good challenge! I wonder where the heck Dante's at!"

The green man just had to do some cornering, as he was speeding through the course with much more control and smacking a certain someone, as Yumeko finally got the hang of it.

It was the two former teammates against each other.

*Yumeko's confessional*

She had a predatory smile.

"You know as much as Muscle Man think that he has me figured out, I finally know how to use this floating board and he will have some trouble against me! If the same rules applies from that bike challenge, he should be eliminated quickly." She almost gloated, though it was like a proud statement.

*Confessional cut*

Dante and Bayonetta had the expected results of a good fight, as there was only a bunch of people that even got to the finish and they were all watching the spectacle go down.

"My apologies, you're just a bit slow." Bayonetta said, not even intending to bring an insult. "No seriously, you're just slow compared to me, you would-"

"Yeah, I would beat you quite easy! I just held back 'cause grinding on a rail with a bike is real awkward!" Dante shouted with a sorta fake smile.

"That is true. The real race hasn't even started and you're already getting mad."

"No, I'm just incensed by your racing skills! See you in the real race!"

"Okay, I will!"

Dante just walked into his seat, huffing to an not very understanding Pinstripe Potoroo, who just judged him.

"What?"

"What do ya mean what? Calm down, man, don't be confused by the witch." Pinstripe complained. "Do you think she ain't playing you!"

"Really, because I think I'm playing her game really good!"

"Oh really, Dante! Everyone in here either gots some strategy or has got the skills to make it to the final 8! Mostly everyone."

"Don't worry about it, most of the other guys are bad at this challenge!"

Dante and Pinstripe were casually sitting together right before an very angry and somehow clean Azula arrived at the finish line, shooting glares indiscriminately with the two men taking some time to take it easy.

*Pinstripe Potoroo's confessional*

"Imma gonna say that I've been on a hoverboard and that I can prove it and I bet everyone's gonna deny it! But guess what, I really have been on a hoverboard, I mean-"

The potoroo literally jumped down to prove it.

"-I was on it the whole time!"

*Confessional cut*

"Guys, guys, we should really start this challenge because everything's ready and man, there isn't enough pain in this episode-I mean enough action in this episode!" Chris announced.


Back at the appropriately covered finish line that had a laser directly on the starting line, every single one of the campers were hanging on the track and in the bleachers, were the forgotten interns, the Babylon Rogues and hilariously, Deadpool.

Scratch that, it was not hilarious.

"Listen, I'm here to deliver a secret message to-"

Chef shot the guy's teleportation belt with a toothpick and Deadpool hilariously disappeared.

Chef went back to his and Chris' extra protected commentator's booth...along with Deadpool.

"-Aw man, I thought I was going get him that secret message?"

"Trust me, dude, you're even lucky that I didn't kick you out."

Deadpool was a glum man, unusual for the best man (on earth) in the commentator's booth.

"Okay to catch you guys up on what Extreme Gear is! It's kinda like a Snowboard or a bike or some skates that run on...pressurised air to make it go crazy fast! You jump off the giant ramps and do some gnarly tricks to gain back that air and you go to those pump stations to get back air, though everyone's gonna beat you dudes!"

Chris said this with the passion of a confused host.

"Rogues, please explain the rest!"

"Okay, since I'm the leader, I'm gonna tell you shrimps how the shortcut works! Your gloves should show you what kind of shortcut you could take! The speedy guys get to grind like a real boarder, The flight fellas fly though those floating rings and the power fellas beat up rocks. And yeah, all of them get air, but only if you do it good!" Jet smirked. "Like us! By the way, the drift is kinda like Mario Kart and if you release at the right time, you speed off! If not, you stop! So, got it?"

All of the contestants nodded wherever they were a bit unsure or wherever they were plain sure of what they were doing...at least, they understood better than Chris did.

"...Yeah, I got none of that! But you can fight other people on those boards if you really want to win and there's items, just in case you wanted some more fun!

"We weren't having fun, though!" Squirrel Girl shouted. "We were just bailing non-stop!"

"But the words don't-"

Deadpool got bonked.

"Guys, it's a qualifier, doesn't mean you won't be up for elimination if you don't qualify! Just means that you're not safe! Okay..."

Everyone got themselves prepared.

"Ready, Set, GO!"

And were suddenly taken aback by the quick saying.


Pit, Dante, Bayo and Miko were the only ones that did great out of the starting line, as some of the other fellas were only doing decently and the rest were not having a good time.

"No way, how did they speed off like that, bros!" Lowain shouted.

"You focus on not crashing and-"

Terry did end up flipping and recovering within a second.

"-not following my example!"

"Bruh, man!"

Lowain wasn't too focused on the gag moment to figure out that at least ten guys were ahead of him and doing better for no apparent reason.

Other than pure skill and not boosting, so he decided to put in both of those.

*Terry's confessional*

The blonde man was left in wonder.

"In that moment, I was thinking that damn...how did I even recover from that! Not even Bugs or Tom would even survive that! See, street fighting really does work!" He praised the sheer lunacy of that moment.

*Confessional cut*

Azula and Squirrel Girl were having a battle that might not have really existed, but the fact that they were in the same alliance mattered.

"All we have to do is qualify! I don't know what your beef is!"

"Actually nothing, but you are in the way."

Azula shot some fire at Squirrel Girl, who saw the opportunity to randomly fly.

"Okay, then."

Azula knew that she was up to something and wisely chose the chance to speed up further with her board basically being the gauge for when to strategise.

And when to realise that Squirrel Girl might be a problem causer, since she flew through those rings much faster than anyone else really could and Azula had to deal with a weird chicane.

Sure, she was speeding through the transition to the second part of the course on the western side of the flat and slightly lopsided section of this dangerous oval and she could see the random mud slick that was on some sections of the corner.

Her ability to sense any problem didn't matter when Lowain sped through and knocked her slightly off-course.

*Azula's confessional*

The black-haired princess was tired of this shit.

"Lowain, you are now my problem!" Azula stated.

*Lowain's confessional*

"Bros, bros, you ever thought about dying by 14 year old's fire-covered hands! Well I did just now...kind of gnarly ain't it and I thought of not lit ways to die!" Lowain remarked. "A lot, I'm not really a top guy in my world! The world of the sky sea. Now that's lit!"

*Confessional cut*


Speaking of the top 4, they were all extremely close for entirely different reasons as Dante's point of view from the rail showed for him and everybody, them being they were on top of their situation and working through their shortcuts like it was nobody's business.

Dante stood rode that motorcycle like it was going to get shredded and instantly repair itself, even if it was a hoverbike that he flipped back onto the course with.

"Alright, now Dante's getting back into business! Though being 4th doesn't matter that much except when your rival's 3rd, sucks to be him!" Chris announced, as the hunter wasn't pleased to hear that.

"She's what?"

Dante knew that he had to boost right back on the third straightaway that turned into two long u-turns that simulteanously wasted time, but first...

...he kept the style up on the ramps, crouching down to enhance that style.

Hilariously, a notable distance away, Sokka was trying to avoid some mines and avoid losing balance at the same tme.

"You have got to be kidding me!" Sokka shouted, seeing that Cassie Cage was ahead of him. "Come on, you're gonna blow up!"

"I am fine, I'm not going to blow up-"

Cassie got blown up on the ramp and it led to her and the board flying off in different directions.

"Cassie has been DQ'd from the finale race!"

Sokka had a smug look on his face.

"I told you!"

"I know..." Cassie grumbled.

"And so has Tanya in hilarious fashion!"

The child soldier, in the replay, got slipped up in the mud and proceeded to spin seven times before leaving the ground and after leaving, her and her board spun right into a tree and then got slammed into the ground by momentum.

Sokka did a few spins off the ramp and even landed decently, despite doing a tail grab.

"Bro, check this out!" Muscle Man shouted, slowing down just to rub it in his face.

He popped an air wheelie.

"Heh, I'm gonna beat ya!"

"Dude, we're only qualifying!" Sokka shouted.

Muscle Man was already punching rocks and dealing with flames by the time he said that.

*Cassie's soot-covered confessional*

The blonde soldier just wiped herself clean with a random clean cloth.

"Honestly, I'm not really used to being elimination fodder since I have been playing quite strong! And it's not like stopping now wouldn't make it worse, so I'm just gonna do a little thing!" Cassie stated. "Hopefully, it works."

*Confessional cut*

Azula and Lowain may have been in the same alliance as each other and had the same goal of winning the hardest, but their competition couldn't be any hotter even if Nobara had something to say about it with her toy hammer.

Nobara slid right through between the two of them in her Jujutsu high uniform, all dark blue with some stylish goggles and she was just trying to pass through them.

"Watch out!" Nobara declared. "I'm the danger!"

"...You should have been warned."

Azula said this, as she shoved the teen sorceress out of the way.

"Really, I was prepared for this!"

Nobara then ducked to slow down and avoid the inter-alliance walloping, as the weird situation wasn't her problem, but missing a rail was her own problem.

She wisely turned the corner on the inside before being shot with a fireball that literally sent her a bit off-course, but she turned around to get back on track.

"What is up with those two?" Nobara asked.

"I KNOW, RIGHT!"

Tanjiro was holding on for dear life, being covered with more than his fair share of nettles and what not and he was in complete control of the board...being carried along the ground.

Nobara just ignored him, as the demon slayer went face-to-face with a challenge that stumped him...and soon was face-to-face with a quarter-pipe that sent him flying into a...rock.

Or it would, as he got flown off the rock and got to see some sights, right before landing in the mouth of a flytrap that was decently big, though he probably was going to cut his way out.

Nobara made sure to try and hit the corners while watching that Looney Tunes-style action and she was about to get sent through the skies thanks to a-

"WHYYYYY!"

-stray sudden bump in the road.

"Tanjiro and Nobara fly through the air and end up in the same painful, flytrap-covered place! Out of the qualfying round! And so did Terry Bogard, sort of..."

Terry Bogard, famous for not being stuck in a hole in the roof, was in that exact situation thanks to something getting stuck on his board and it was obvious that it wasn't going to get unstuck anytime soon.

He was only on the roof, thank gosh.

"Dudes, help me out! My board has a sticky bomb on it and sure, I really tried to get myself out of here, but...being stuck in the roof doesn't hurt! But I am stuck!" Terry shouted.

"Told you that something funny's gonna happen in a-Oh wait, there's another funny thing happening!"

Terry Bogard wasn't the only former Swordfish out.

Heavy was riding along and punching rocks like it was nobody's business and the big Russian man wasn't intimidated by any obstacles, minus the sheer force of a random oil spill.

Well, random being the key word, as there was a predetermined oil spell that led down a dusty path that had several ramps and a grinning Mikhail.

"Bring it on, American boys!"

"Once again, we're in Canada and yes, he's about to get into a-"

Heavy genuinely ended up in a honey pit.

An actual honey pit.

"-Finally, I get to use that! Also, he's disqualified!"

Terry Bogard, Heavy, Tanjiro, Nobara, Cassie and Tanya have been DQ'd and the laws of the world decided that it wasn't enough for these six to be thrown off their game.

Mostly because Azula eliminated someone by chance and that someone was Yumeko, who genuinely sped off to try and catch up with her and her lack of non-intellectual skills kicked in.

Quite literally too, as she kicked herself into the many bushes that covered the northern straightaway of the racecourse and she just rolled for a whole one hundred metres.

"I can't believe it! I got myself eliminated!" Yumeko shouted in exasperated.

"No, she got DQ'd from the race!" Chris shouted. "Through the bush!"

"Seven people, no make that eight! Look at Nicole's chicanery!" Chef shouted. "Geez, she needed to calm down and look what happened 'cause she ain't calm!"

Nicole pulled her out of some nettles in some serious pain.

"Should've told her!"

The most random set of people made it through and well...

...the top four consisted of the oddly consistent duo of Dante and Bayonetta and the new winners of Pit and Miko, who took a breather and the rest included the suprise qualifiers of Uraraka, Azula and Pinstripe and the not so surprising qualifiers of Sokka, Muscle Man and Mai Shiranui.

Those were the guys that qualified so far.

Reg, Reigen, Sandy, Crimson, Joseph, Squirrel Girl and Scott were all struggling to not fall off their boards or fuck up in some spectacular way and for one, it was really weird.

"Hold up, you should have been here a while ago! What happened to ya!" Mai cheekily cheered at Squirrel Girl.

"Uh, luck, being Canadian and a whole Taliban's worth of bombs being thrown at me! Besides, how did you even get here before me when you were falling-" Squirrel Girl technically explained, hopping off her board.

"I fell a lot and then remembered that I was a ninja or a kunoichi. And the rest was history and Azula almost was." Mai said.

"Cool! Oh, by the way, Reg and Reigen crashed."

*Reg's confessional*

The robot kid wasn't tangled, though definitely worn from the several rolls.

"Okay, so I did bad in another challenge again! How I am supposed to prove to Tails that I'm worthy of making it past these other people, no offence to them, they're all nice!" He said.

*Confessional cut*


Reg and Reigen actually smashed into each other and though the boards were actually fine, the two of them weren't as fine as their ride implied and they were a plain old tangle.

"Goddamn, they finally put some cameras on me!" Joseph had a cheeky smile as he jumped over the crashed duo.

"Hey, that's your loss." Crimson said in a monotone fashion.

"I can't believe you're still a creepy woman!"

Crimson just sped up casually.

"Wow, you're fast!"

These two may have not been taking any shortcuts or have proper understanding of Extreme Gear drifting, but they sure did managed to keep things solid into the final ramp.

Joseph went for some Hamon tricks, further boosting in the air and basically floating right into the finish line and Crimson kept it simple and managed to make it through.

"Okay, so far, Crimson, Joseph, Squirrel Girl, Mai, Uraraka, Sokka, Azula, Lowain, Pinstripe, Muscle Man aka Mitch, Dante, Bayo, Pit and Miko have made it through to the next round! And that might be enough people unless-"

Chris just witnessed something epic in his sight.

"-Sandy smashes Scott with a karate chop! I bet you guys haven't seen that!"

/REPLAY/

Sandy Cheeks were being attacked by Scott's mid-range sword swings and she was quietly trying to read the green shirt kid's attacks, just wanting to qualify for the actual race.

"Hahaha, you're going to get this Sword of Understanding!"

Sandy just chopped the sword and decided to swing at Scott for one reason.

She knew that despite being a gamer, this guy didn't have the best balance in the world and Scott Pilgrim did a awkward swing to almost fall off the board.

Sandy just crouched down to deal with the final ramp, as Scott was swerving all around and crashed into the ramp itself, albeit with a scuffed cheek that he got up from.

/REPLAYED/

"Anyways, that means that Scott Pilgrim, Reg and Reigen are the final players to be disqualified and up for elimination on the campfire!" Chris announced. "Now, you guys need to get prepared for the final race!"


Twenty minutes later, all 15 of the remaining campers were at the starting line with better gear AKA goggles or sunglasses that fit perfectly over their foreheads and with Terry Bogard sitting in the audience pissed, everyone was ready for the race.

"Why are half of the obstacles designed up to blow someone off their own game! Really." Terry aggressively asked.

"Trust me, that's Total Drama for you...you have been on this show too long to be surprised." Nicole deadpanly explained. "Just hope that you don't get eliminated."

"Alright, alright."

"And that I DON'T GET ELIMINATED!"

Chris and Chef were perturbed by Nicole's sudden yelling.

*Reigen's confessional*

He didn't feel excited for his alliance potentially falling apart at light speed.

"This is bad for the alliance! Sandy could actually get eliminated at this very moment and if she gets last place, she will be gone...I assume because I predict that this is like the bike challenge from Total Drama Island's episode, the one with Lindsay realising that she got betrayed! That's a honest prediction from the 21st century's greatest psychic!" He shouted.

*Confessional cut*

"Okay, are you all done shouting about random stuff?!"

Everyone heard the host's demands loud and well and stopped talking at all.

"Good. Today, we're doing the Extreme Gear aka you guys are riding hoverboards and hoverbikes in a three-lap race around Boney Oval, the racetrack created by yours truly! You've probably seen a lot of it and you all like it."

"Duuuude, this is like a murder machine racetrack! Crazy original, moreso just crazy!"

Lowain got ignored.

"Anyways, at the end of the race, first place gets a special prize of giving someone else immunity from the vote, wherever they didn't qualify or wreck themselves during this awesome race or they can take the immunity for themselves for the next challenge! Whoever finishes besides last place is safe from elimination!"

Chris gave space for emphasis.

"Last place just gets elimination, no marshmallows, no wait, no pleading, just sling-yacht'd out of the competition! No pressure! Remember, whoever can't finish can be voted off, whoever's last is gone! No pressure..."

The Babylon Rogues were now very interested in this challenge.

*Wave's confessional*

The swallow with a bandana and tech skills had some words to say.

"Believe it or not, I do not really like Total Drama that much! Mostly down to the sheer overdramatization coming from either the teens or the sadistic challenges, mostly in the later season! That being Chris is an incredible host for somehow working 128 people into a season and not having it collapse due to the sheer density of the contestants!"

Her scowl never left.

"Hopefully, not in the brain. The 26 that are here are half strong contestants, some decent players and a decent amount of shrimps. Like Reg."

*Pinstripe's confessional*

The potoroo was mad.

"I'm not gonna get eliminated because of my fuckin' board or my lack of skills! I'm gonna take this for the long haul, lest Muscle Man embarrass me!" He declared, the weasel-ish man scowling at the camera.

*Confessional cut*

Sandy was the last one from the Boomerang Crew. (Deadpool stop putting names on there)

Azula, Yumeko, Bayonetta and Nicole all retained their alliance status.

Sokka, Lowain, Terry and Joseph mostly chilled together in the front.

Miko, Pit, Pinstripe and Squirrel Girl were ready to adapt to the course.

And finally, Crimson and Muscle Man hoped that they weren't eliminated for being on the same team temporarily.

Either way, it was going to be one of the races of all time.


To be continued in the final part of the poorly disguised Sonic Riders homage, complete with the auto-elimination and two other eliminations from the people that suck with hoverboards and hoverbikes that didn't finish.

Even if this course is practically fail-bait for most of the less good campers in here and Chris is only here to make it moreso!

Chapter 125: Episode 29-3: Floating Through The Competition

Summary:

Out of the 26 potential ridahs, only 15 of them finished the round and two others got added because Chris thought he was slick.

That was actually this challenge, the final race of this episode, the slick hoverboard and hoverbike riding to avoid getting eliminated and unlike in the bike challenge, crashing means that these players aren't safe and joined the other people that didn't qualify and like the bike challenge, nobody wanted to be last for the same reason.

Being eliminated on a hoverboard would suck for anyone.

Chapter Text

Total Drama X: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 29: Haywire Hoverboards
Part 3: Floating Through The Competition

I would copy and paste the last pre-intro intro, but there's only 15 people that don't want to be last or to be knocked out of their boards by their competitors!

So that means they're going to be knocking their opponents butts, no regard for the contradiction or their chance to not finish and yeah, there's two other eliminations...

...meaning that this episode might get a bit dicey with the eliminations, aside from a potentially obvious player.

Memeking: Uh, you should have told me because it's not the worst of it! Terry Bogard apparently rolled the dice and simultaneously got lucky and very unlucky...read the chapter to see what I mean.


"Welcome to the Chris McLean hoverbike race of the episode! And of Ultimate Islands, the most...season of them all! A month and a half ago, 126 people came in with the intention to win and two more showed up later to try and collect a few million dollars! Four million to be exact!"

Sandy Cheeks just dusted her cheeks through.

Joseph, Sokka and Lowain all looked at each other, considering that they were originally part of the same kind of alliance or very close.

Dante and Bayonetta gave each other's smug looks.

Pit and Miko awkwardly looked at each other, since they were in almost love.

And the rest just wanted to not get eliminated through being stunt people.

"26 people are still here, 3 of them having their comeback era and only 17 of them have the chance to take a double vote and a reward for them and their friend!"

Every camper was preparing their own Extreme Gear.

"And we-ugh, the producers..."

Everyone just heard Chris dock his pay a little bit.

"...This race is gonna determine who's up for the vote, who's out of the game already and who's safe! Funny how that works! For the record, for Terry and Nobara,  someone  thought that they needed a second chance!"

Deadpool just casually chilled in his own seat.

"And that  someone  thought he could get back into the game!"

"Subwayguy, help me!" Deadpool got shoved back into his portal. "I've been in every Total Drama fanfic-"

"Yeah, I know."

Crimson just casually stood still, as the countdown finally started independent of any sexy men and hosts with the most and she made sure to look at the electric fence that was the start line.

Half of the racers were unscathed and the other half gained electric resistance.


15 guys and girls hovering a few meters above the ground would make a great race wherever they were just floating or struggling to control their Extreme Gear and not that many people did bad with their EX Gear control, though it was still an awkward challenge.

As shown by Dante being last.

"No way I'm last!" Dante complained. "How the hell are all of these guys not in last?"

"You got shocked!" Nobara butted in, slightly burnt. "Nice."

Dante then got back into being overpowered, as he sped up and Nobara just looked at his speed and him hitting Muscle Man with ease and quite easily, she got into his corner.

And whispered.

"How do we beat him?"

"I'm here to not lose, you can't beat him!"

Nobara then sped off.

*Muscle Man's confessional*

The green man laughed.

"Bro, I'm not about to sabotage people, but I'd have to sabotage to beat the coolest guy in this season! Everyone knows that I can't do that in this challenge, so I'm just going to try and not lose!"

*Confessional cut*

Nobara was definitely looking for a chance to beat the demon hunter, even if he was grinding like there was only one lap to be done and immediately Muscle Man sped off.

"Seriously, no loyalty between alliance players...damn green man." She said, now having a chance to not get knocked off. "Do you think that-"

She got blown up, courtesy of a misplaced spring that had a mini-bomb on it and right now, she was lying down on the safe and kneaded ground with the chance to be up for elimination.

"I'm not instantly eliminated...I just got damn embarrassed."

She accepted her defeat, as the next last place player was having their own trouble with handling the board and also, by the far, the angriest.

"Stupid board." Nicole grumbled, charging the board on the pressurised air port. "I swear I crouched down high enough!"

"Oh, Nicole's getting mad in last place...which is fair! That being said, she's changing her game literally!"

Chris could definitely see that Nicole was flying through the rings like she was dealing with Lex Luthor or she had a pilot's license, practically being graceful with her anger.

And she crashed right onto the track in between Mai and Squirrel Girl, who were both spooked and Mai Shiranui knew to throw her...ink shooter cannon and blew it up on Nicole.

"Can't believe we made her look cooler." Squirrel Girl said, while crouching.

Nicole used that thing as war paint, as she decided to basically put the girl of squirrels everywhere out of comission with one single chop that sent out of the immunity race.

Though, Squirrel Girl hung on for dear life on the board with a nut in her own hand and she threw it towards Mai Shiranui, who bounced it back to Nicole and you can guess what happened next.

"Squirrel Girl gets blown out of having to finish  already !"

Mai and Nicole were going to have a fight on the Extreme Gear.

*Nicole's confessional*

The blue-furred mom was teeming with anger.

"Sorry Mai, but I'm tired of losing and something tells me that Azula will not hesitate to find a way to vote me off if I even get third! So, I will not hesitate to injure!" She growled.

*Squirrel Girl's confessional*

The ginger Canadian wasn't even mad, moreso dour with that chance.

"If there's one thing going in my favour, it's that I'm well-liked, I have a good temper, I'm the only original Canadian left and my pants are looking good! Sorry, Monkey Joe, these guys probably don't care about cute squirrels!"

*Confessional cut*

Speaking of Extreme Gear, first and second place was having a bit of altercation about half a lap ahead of everyone else, thanks to sheer skill and their somewhat friendly rivalry.

"Knock it off, Bayo, I can tell you're loving me."

"Face it, Dante, I do not like you like that, but you do motivate me to win a million dollars!"

That was so, as their cornering was on point and they got the hang of the drift boosts, leaving Pit and Miko with their own smoke in the rings for the former and through the rocks for the latter.

Dante may have been smirking, but he was aware of another threat to his epic game, as through perfection and hatred, Azula managed to get third place with only her speed.

Bayonetta watched as her alliance's leader looked like she got rid of her problems and was weaving the corners wtih ease, seeing an opportunity to prove Sokka's uselessness.

They all hit a ramp.

And they all did their tricks, though Azula used her flames to land faster and secure only a decent amount of Air and Dante went for style to bring that substance into his Extreme Gear.

"Later, miss!"

"And alredy, Dante's on the second lap and wow, it's looking really close! Bayonetta and Azula making up the rest of the top 3! And there's about...4 really close riders around them!"

It was extremely apparent that the faster riders were making quick work out of the other players, currently being on the second lap and even Sokka and Lowain were officially done with the second lap.

"Seriously, though Sokka, Lowain, Pit and Miko aren't in the top 3! They're looking for that immunity!" Chris announced. "Chef, you got anything to say!"

"Nah, but I can tell that this race ain't gonna stand friendly for much longer." Chef said. "Did you get Deadpool outta here?"

"Yeah!"

The two men of the water were grinning at each other.

"Lowain, for your game's sake, let's not meet up anymore. Azula might murder you!"

"Yeah, I'm not looking to get rotisseried by a kid at the moment."

Lowain's sly grin, as he sped up on that same first straightaway.

Current Positions as of Lap 2:

1st: Dante (Redgrave?)

2nd: Bayonetta

3rd: Pit

4th: Azula

5th: Miko Kubota

6th: Lowain

7th: Sokka

8th: Mai Shiranui

9th: Nicole Watterson

10th: Muscle Man

11th: Crimson

12th: Joseph Joestar

13th: Terry Bogard

14th: Pinstripe Potoroo

15th: Kugisaki Nobara

DNF: Doreen Green AKA Squirrel Girl

*Pinstripe's confessional*

The mean potoroo was growling at the camera with a scowl.

"I'm trying to be a good fella and it's kinda hard to be a good fella when if you mess up intentionally, you get eliminated instantly for some reason and being last means you're eliminated! I'm stuck in some shitty lose-lose situation!"

And that scowl turned into a sneer.

"So, it's time to make myself look like a hero."

*Confessional cut*

"Goddamn it, I'm last!" Nobara shouted. "And there's guys throwing bananas!"

Indeed, there was since they were on a straighter section of smooth corners that hid the bananas well and it was obvious that one of them would make a slip.

Someone almost did with Crimson stiffly sliding around and getting passed by the two of 'em.

"Hopefully, there's no squeaky wheels in this bidness!"


On the second lap, things were not friendly at all and it wasn't really surprising that it was between an kid angel and a young villainous princess, who pulled out their powers.

"I'm trained in hand-to-hand combat!" Pit declared.

"That means nothing!"

Azula then threw a fireball at the now-guantlet wearing Pit, leaving the angel to deflect it towards someone else and Bayonetta wisely ignored it, as she was sliding towards the flying rings with ease.

That fireball exploded on the sea, dissapating all of its energy in one go.

These two were now focused on each other, as Miko casually kicked the ground and boosted on through towards the witch that was currently in the lead.

"No way, Dante's actually in third! Miko boosted her way into second, behind the consistent witch!"

To be fair, he did slip and slide for a second and led himself into third.

Miko and Bayonetta shared a not so serious glance, as they led themselves towards the same shortcut and in those rings, there was some uncertain bumps and a few misses, but they both came out of unscathed.

"What kind of games are you playing?" Bayonetta cheekily asked.

"The kind of games that make me win."

Bayonetta boosted on ahead.

*Bayonetta's confessional*

The black-haired Umbran Witch looked a bit surprised, albeit calm.

"Finally, there's some competition other than an annoying demon and it's coming from the game-playing girl of all places...and I bet there's a secret that I'd rather not uncover." She said. "She's my problem now."

*Confessional cut*

As the witch, the gamer, the demon and the angel were all going toe-to-toe...

...Azula and Lowain had a bit of a problem with each other.

"Good news, it looks like the competition is actually heating up! And by that I mean, it's getting much closer than usual!"

One of them definitely have caught wind of the other's deception and Lowain had a look of total fear.

"Uh, staying ahead of, um, Sokka is real nice!" Lowain sputtered out.

"It sure is. Especially your plan is so obvious." Azula called him out.

"My plan to help our alliance! Realio dealio."

"Good...now you don't mind if I do this."

"Man, that move-"

Lowain got a fireball thrown in his face, as he at least stood up and rode just as strong as ever and Terry Bogard and Sokka knew that some jig was up, but maybe not his.

"I think she figured you out." Sokka told Lowain.

"Yeah, she knew the scoop." Lowain said weakly.

That being Terry Bogard was the one to manage to catch up to the fire princess, now officially being in sixth places, thanks to Miko's return to being fourth place.

"Whoa, whoa, he's...a guy!"

Terry easily dodged the next fireball that went his way, not having a good argument.

Other than purely beating her, as he sped up to be match with Azula's performance.

These four or five, since Mai Shiranui crept back into everyone's view and the ninja wasn't about to make herself a background character...especially with her speed kinda pushing through Sokka's weird taligating strategy and a fan that was made to disrupt.

Hilariously, the fan that she thew towards Sokka managed to splash a little bit of that black gold on him and Lowain would have thought that it would have done nothing.

It only made him look cooler, copying Nicole's war paint down to the messed up streaks and the knock towards Lowain did something odd to the competition around him.

"Azula, it's time to fight!"

"And there's still like five people fighting each other for fifth place and Azula's still holding it tight! But there hasn't been a lot of mess ups in this place!"

Sokka heard that announcement and Azula hilariously ended up ahead of him through focus and all of that, though Lowain finally managed to meet the exact same fate as he did in the practice test.

He got blown up through some epic shenanigans from Nicole, who shot some dust towards the blonde surfer man.

"AHHHHH!"

"And there goes Lowain with the power of dust from Nicole! And holy shart, dude, Nobara ended up with the slip and slide of a lifetime and-"


The brunette jujutsu sorcerer ended up quite the sticky situation on a halfpipe, the Extreme Gear riding off without her own self and Pinstripe Potoroo being blatantly aware of being in last place on the second lap.

"At least I'm not going to be last place!" Nobara spoke through gritted teeth.

Pinstripe Potoroo, still starting Lap 2, was being shot with some bombs that came from some random people that people shouldn't really care about and he kept on moving differently.

Crimson, even though she wanted to avenge someone...

...managed to get hit with the bombs and even had a dull scream that made the potoroo laughed at, still making his way in last place.

"This race is trying to mess with me!" Pinstripe shouted. "The two people who should be in last just explode out of nowhere!"

Though he was a puncher type of male, that didn't stop him from making the near ultimate comeback from being in last and distant from the chaotic action that was the bottom four.

To being just in the bottom four with the rest of 'em, a weirdly underperforming Joseph, a slightly struggling Terry Bogard and Muscle Man, a friend in the game.

Even if it was a beat down to not be last place and seeing his options, Terry Bogard was about to be a tailgater to a unusually obstructive mobster, though they were doing much better.

*Pinstripe's confessional*

He was tired of this shit.

"I would lie and say that Terry Bogard is someone worth keeping around in my book except he ain't compared to these two! Joseph wakes up every day and decides to be a funny badass and Muscle Man was alliance partners, so I'm just hanging back to stop the bum from getting ahead!"

*Confessional cut*

"Okay, I can't blame you! Two can play at that game!" Terry smirked.

"The two last placers, Pinstripe and Terry are about to hit each other, wherever with fists, weapons or even some pocket sand! You know, they know, last place goes!"

Chris' comment stoked something in the fire out of the duo and additionally, Muscle Man and Joseph Joestar.

'

Current Positions as of Lap 3:

1st: Dante (Redgrave?)

2nd: Pit

3rd: Bayonetta

4th: Miko Kubota

5th: Azula

6th: Sokka

7th: Mai Shiranui

8th: Nicole Watterson

9th: Muscle Man

10th: Pinstripe Potoroo

11th: Joseph Joestar

12th: Terry Bogard

DNF: Lowain

DNF: Crimson

DNF: Kugisaki Nobara

DNF: Doreen Green AKA Squirrel Girl

The top four were both back on track with wrecking the game into pieces and also somehow being able to fight each other with arrows, random things that didn't come out of a bracelet and fake bullets to scare the shit out of each other.

Needless to say, it both didn't work and made the front pack sound like a PTSD montage (which is basically "I served two tours in Iraq gun and missile montage" from the movies), but it was still absurdly close and slowed the race a bit.

"Okay, you should stop because I've fought gods before!" Pit shouted.

"Damn, that is crazy."

Dante then sped up faster.

The brown-haired angel and the white-haired demon signified the tempo of the race, the two of them willingly went board-to-bike, drifting like two badasses that didn't have someone waiting in the wings.

To be fair, it was only because she was punching through into the lead, albeit only slightly.

"YAAAAA!"

Miko's scream rung through the two guys' ears.

"And Miko comes into the lead during the last moments of this race! And someone else implodes during that same exact moment!"

Muscle Man was definitely on fire.

"Muscle Man got hit by the fire and the flames! Ouch!"

He kept on rolling, as his Extreme Gear was stuttering and it still had some flames.

Though Muscle Man was out, the race wasn't stopping for anything but the finish line flag, which was finally in sight of the top four players, Bayonetta having the chance to...

...slap Pit in the face, though it didn't faze the angel.

"Fair point!" Pit shouted.

Everyone of the top four crouched on the ramp quite easily and they all went for their own style.

Dante kept on rocking it, spinning his board around at speed.

Miko basically spinning around like she played a ridiculous amount of snowboarding games.

Bayonetta danced on it like she was trying to earn some money.

Pit, lastly, spun the board under him like an anime protagonist.

Hilariously, Miko was way faster than Dante for seemingly no reason and in this game, that is all you need and it was a real close finish, the four of them finished all within a second of each other.

"Oh man, that's a photo finish and Chef, you've got a good eye for seeing who's in first place!" Chris announced. "But it is clear that Bayonetta's third and Pit's fourth!"

"Alright, Chris."

There was a series of photos that showed that Dante boosted...

...almost back into first place, but Miko's lean led to the lead.

"Miko won this challenge and she has won...something really cool! The chance for someone else to be immune from the campfire! Dante gets second!"

Dante just raised a fist, finally having a win on the witch.

"How's that for a win?" He smirked.

"Honestly, not bad. Just need a few more and then I'll be impressed."

"You're just saying because you lost."

"You're acting like that there is not a decent amount of challenges remaining!" She smiled. "At least I didn't join a terrible alliance."

Dante just gave the angriest grin, before going away to see Pit fly with his board.

*Miko's confessional*

She was grinning.

"Oh, finally, I've always wanted to see another fun girl be left in this competition! Plus she's part of the cool people on the worst team ever...not really the Foxes! Just so much the foxes!"

She almost backflipped, but realised that she was in a shit-box.

"Someone put in a mushroom, because I'm only going to get faster from here with Pit by my side...doing things!"

*Confessional cut*

Final Positions as of the end of the race:

1st: Miko Kubota

2nd: Dante

3rd: Bayonetta

4th: Pit

Azula was shooting fire at Sokka, as the latter was deflecting the fireballs with some kind of season and she did manage one thing with her consistent fireball spam.

She could do the flips and Sokka really couldn't that many flips without falling over, though it was another counter-alliance win for the fire princess.

5th: Azula

6th: Sokka

"Nooooooo! Not today!" Sokka shouted.

"Today, it is this challenge and tomorrow, your elimination will be assured as a ship firing at your bow." Azula said. "And I have immunity."

"Did you think I would forget that?!"

Sokka shrieked, as Mai finished quite easily and...Joseph used his Hamon to clutch himself out of the bottom 3 and they both heard his screams of regret alright.

"Sokka got sixth and Azula got fifth, proving that fire does beat water! Also Mai got seventh and Mr. Joseph got 8th!"

7th: Mai Shiranui

8th: Joseph Joestar

"How did you pull that off?!" Mai shouted. "You were almost last!"

"That's just the power of the Hamon! I put some life in this Extreme Gear and it was like it was a part of my body!" Joseph explained, tussled by the possibility of being last. "Bet you didn't think of that?"

"...Maybe you just suck." Mai taunted.

"Hey, there's a first time for everything!"

Joseph wasn't shaken by the comments.

DNF: Muscle Man

DNF: Lowain

DNF: Crimson

DNF: Kugisaki Nobara

DNF: Doreen Green AKA Squirrel Girl

"Look, I would say that the final four are close, but I would be understating! There's no way to tell who's going home and who isn't! Aside from some dirty moves1"

With five more people up for elimination and the final four set for the future, Sandy wasn't about to let this opportunity slip away from her once again and she was up against the most competitive mother, a mobster weasel-lookalike and a chill fight known for his win in another universe.

It was kinda obvious what the options were for the squirrel.

"Sorry, Terry, I can't let ya win! Some other guy that was you...already won!"

Sandy finally created a tornado to slow him just enough to let the other two through and Terry Bogard might have blasted through it, but he lost enough speed.

Just enough for him to be last by a short distance.

"Goddamn it, man!" Terry shouted. "Nah!"

"Nicole did the dirty to avoid being in last place and yes, that means that everyone that finished the race except Terrence Bogard of the art of being sent home!"

9th: Nicole Watterson

10th: Pinstripe Potoroo

11th: Sandy Cheeks

12th: Terry Bogard (goner man)

"I didn't need the save." Nicole tutted at the squirrel. "But thank you!"

"Shut up, miss."

"Damn, Terry Bogard wasn't really the least of them nor the last of 'em! But he doesn't get a marshmallow!"

Sandy could see an oddly smug smile from someone that almost disappeared, as Nicole noticed the squirrel's inquisitive look and shifted her smile of relief.

"Don't worry about it! I'm not mad and we've been at it for nearly two months...and I got the short end of the stick! 24th out of 126 isn't that bad, when you get down to it!" Terry shouted. "Man, I almost had it!"

"I can't blame ya! Just...somethin' about it...seems weird."

Terry put his fist and did the legendary frustrated fighter pose.

"Maybe another day and another time."

"Yeah, nuthin' you can do! And it makes sense, but...something tells me that you got set up! At least I'm still in!"

"Congrats to ya."

These two on the same team shared a fist bump of condolences and the other two players weren't that surprised at the move that Nicole did.

"For someone who's playing to win, that doesn't seem like a major game-playing! Like taking-away girlfriends or smashing your enemies!" Pinstripe just commented with a grin. "And I'm now pretty close to ya."

"I don't necessarily have enemies! Just people to overcome and beat with my bare hands." Nicole stated, almost weightlessly. "Just need to take the lead."

Pinstripe Potoroo gritted his teeth.

"...Good! Azula won't like that."

Nicole just...rubbed her forehead.

"Never mind, it was a waste of time."

*Lowain's crusty confessional*

He woke up, dusty and his hair somehow hiding the dirty stuff...and he wasn't pleased.

"Unless some angel or Sokka's alliance pulls out the big guns, I'm going to get shot outta yacht, man! Imagine having your other alliance essentially putting the pressure on you to...exist." Lowain said. "All because Azula probably wised up thanks to my girl and the oldest looking dude to be evil! Alright, it's 'Waining time!"

*Azula's significantly less crusty confessional*

She looked at the camera like she had an killing intent.

"Of course Sokka's immune! Fortunately or unfortunately for him, I have a much better target in mind...someone who might not be in the alliance, but someone that will easily beat my fire if I let him win!"

*Heavy, no wait, Mikhail's confessional*

The big man was mad.

"I will be safe because I don't need big strategy or big sabotage! I have big enough arms for my people, five million dollars and tonight's stupid, stupid vote!"

*Confessional cut*


One thing was kind of true, as these players and the guys were in the

The votes were definitely stupid, mostly because Miko was oscillating up and down rapidly at the power of giving immunity to some rando' and also because Terry Bogard wondered what kind of bullshit would go down with a 16-year old.

"Please don't choose Yumeko." Pit whispered, almost unaware of her surroundings. "She creeps me and a lot of other people out."

Yumeko just rolled her eyes at the angel's...lack of awareness.

"Okay!" Miko shouted. "Chris, when do I get to save someone with immunity?"

"Right now, actually! Once again, you can't choose Terry Bogard because he's gone from this season forever! 13 dudes can be chosen and they're all qualified-"

"Lowain!" Miko shouted. "For reasons."

Chris just furrowed his eyebrows angrily.

"-They are all qualified to be Sling-Yacht'd AKA they could potentially be eliminated tonight, so this choice is between a potential enemy in the game or a friend who's suffered too much, which is nobody! Because you guys have 28 episodes worth of drama, so, Miko, you make your choice!"

Miko just looked at everyone like she didn't just make that decision and that Azula wasn't sure what kind of assassination technique she was about to put on Lowain.

"Lowain and I'm not elaborating! He's cool!"

*Lowain's confessional*

He tried to turn on the rizz, putting his hands on his back and his arms were stretched as far as he could.

"Damn, I guess I am too damn attractive for this game of teenagers!" He smirked. "Kat, you should find a amazing partner 'cause I'm an amazing partner to Yumeko, the bae of...all time!"

*Confessional cut*

The purple-haired gamer just casually shrugged.

"Okay...you guys need to meet me at the Boney Campfire, which is protected against the wildlife of this hellish island, to figure who else is joining Terry Bogard on that Sling-Yacht!"


In the now well-protected cafeteria of Boney Island, it was apparent that the food had gone back to the classic "very normal" food that Chef Hatchet was bringing onto the tables and in particular, Yumeko asked something.

"This food's not the best anywhere-"

Joseph defended himself using the "food" and his Hamon to protect himself from the knives.

"Y'all glad that he ain't here, but when I cook, suddenly y'all ain't glad!" Chef commanded. "Besides, you guys are strong enough!"

"Strong enough to stomach this, I bet." Mai said, trying to not vomit.

"I took it easy on you people!" Chef shouted, from the kitchen towards the ninja. "Now, it's gourmet!"

Mai Shiranui pushed her plate towards the surprisingly ravenous Muscle Man, who was in the same place of trying to not vomit.

"How are you okay with this?" Mai asked. "Since you-"

"Yo, you don't just know me that well!" Muscle Man shouted.

Mai slowly walked away from the already smelly man with the disgusting eating habits and she crawled her way towards a very interesting pair of people and it was mostly because they would never go into an alliance.

Tanjiro Kamado and Ochako Uraraka, who was still acting like it was Deer season.

"Hey, do you guys want to talk about crazy stories?" Mai asked. "Or crazy votes."

"Actually, I don't mind talking about either of them." Tanjiro confidently answered, as though Uraraka and Nobara were having at him to stop. "...Wait, do you think-"

"No, no, not really! Just...who would you think would go home?"

"...Maybe...actually, I can't tell."

As a ninja, she figured that it was one of those moments, as she slightly invaded his personal space.

"Really? Then what's your vote?"

"Yumeko scares me." Tanjiro spoke quietly in a way that his whole table could hear.

All three on the same table nodded, knowing that there was probably bigger targets that were now immune and that Yumeko was...something else.

*Kugisaki Nobara's confessional*

The proud feminine fighter made it loud.

"Cassie's steamrolling all of us without even an alliance! She didn't join a single one and plus she's been really good at a lot of these challenges, so I'm not gonna blame her for having my potential vote! Scott Pilgrim, though, sucks a bit more."

*Ochako Uraraka's confessional*

She was steeled her confidence.

"Finally, I can vote for Yumeko and if you want to know why...I definitely can remember and hopefully, uh, you've seen the reasons on the screen! She kinda broke the game and defeated Coachman sort of! What I mean is that, she's scary and hopefully Azula gets eliminated in the next challenge because she's also scary!"

*Dante's confessional*

The demon hunter had a queasy smile.

"I'm voting for Tanjiro if only because he's a nice guy, a strong guy and everyone likes him! Honestly, I'm only saying this because he feels untouchable even though you could just hug him easy!"

And then he threw up on the floor.

"Goddamn Chef."

*Confessional cut*


In the classic game of Total Drama, the campfire would normally signify whoever was in the reputational bin, who was an easy target for elimination and who was down here for sucking at the challenges in spite of his well-liked reputation.

Kugisaki Nobara, Yumeko Jabami, Muscle Man and Tanya von Degurechaff (The Drama Berets & Fire Ladies) were all looking at each other, knowing of each other's now somewhat related alliances.

Scott Pilgrim and Reigen Arataka were two-thirds of the Boomerang Crew and it looked one of them would instantly be sent back to the Hotel McLean Muskoka, but there was something.

Mikhail (The Heavy), Crimson, Squirrel Girl, Cassie, Uraraka, Reg and Tanjiro were all...not in the best of moods.

"Hahaha, finally, we've got a dramatic elimination! Well, a more dramatic elimination at least, since there have been votes thrown all around! Two of you will join Terry Bogard! Only three of you have no votes to your names and once again, it's surprising! No Chris Head?"

"No, I don't really need. I think I'll be quite safe."

The rest of them, including Lowain and Sandy Cheeks, were at least nervous at who would be eliminated.

"That being said, the immune people all share their marshmallows!"

...

...

...

...

"Mitch aka Muscle Man, Nobara and Ochako Uraraka! Y'all got no votes, you're all good!"

Muscle Man raised his fist.

Nobara and Uraraka both simply caught their marshmallows with relief.

...

...

...

...

"Four dudes got the majority of the votes! Whoever I call out has only one vote to their name..."

Reigen Arataka and Reg, for some reason, crossed their fingers at the same time.

"Tanjiro, Reigen, Mikhail, Reg and Doreen AKA Squirrel Girl are safe!"

"Yes!" Tanjiro celebrated.

"Hey, don't celebrate too hard." Reigen said. "We're safe only for today."

"I know!" Tanjiro suddenly shouted.

...

...

"Scott Pilgrim, Yumeko, Tanya and Cassie, all four of you have the entire rest of the votes and coincidentally, two of you are only safe by one vote! One of you got blown out, though!"

Tanya was plain shocked, as Cassie Cage raised her eyebrows.

"I didn't know you could do that!" Scott exclaimed in surprise.

"Chef, do the thing!"

Chef Hatched rolled his own eyes.

"Scott Pilgrim, some people say that you're carrying a lot of knowledge about the game! Somehow!"

"That's very believable." Scott answered, clearly mad. "And very reasonable!"

"Tanya von Degurechaff, you just...scare the crap out of people and those people also think that you definitely have an alliance!"

"You don't say, but that is the name of the game." Tanya dismissed the concerns. "My alliance would be composed of stronger people."

"Yumeko Jabami, you started Coachman's downfall, you gambled a lot of pants away, broke two alliances at the same time and you creep me-I mean, the other players out!"

"Norbert Hatchet, you've got me figured out! Playing that way's fun for me!"

Chef Hatchet just got the chills from that answer.

"Cassie Cage, you're probably the safest and most consistent player in here AKA a massive threat!"

"Even if I go home mad and get screwed over, you picked a good choice!" Cassie angrily spoke. "Fuck, I'm already mad."

"Cool, thank you, Chef! And the first one home is..."

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Tanya Von Degurechaff, you're out of the game and..."

Tanya just crossed her own arms.

"...Yumeko Jabami, you're safe by only one vote compared to..."

Yumeko had a sigh of relief.

"...Cassie Cage, who's eliminated with six votes!"

"Imagine getting voted out because you're playing too well! Thought it couldn't happen to me, but how is Yumeko still safe!" Cassie shouted. "Chef practically explained and she scares the heck out of you!"

"Nah, it's because you're like here for the game of it and even Yumeko's probably super evil, she's nice to talk to...sometimes! Plus you remind people too much of Samus!" Sokka explained himself.

She took a breather once she realised that she was being compared to the most badass bounty hunting miss.

"...Considering who Samus is, I'll take that compliment."

"Yeah, she's cool! Anyways, I hope you, uh, save your world!"

"Eh, I already did!"

Cassie just walked away.

Tanya was less amicable, which the rest of the cast witnessed.

"I can't believe that my alliance couldn't save me from elimination and it's not that surprising, since this elimination was came from nowhere all because I apparently scared a lot of people and something tells me that this thing is all Azula's fault. For could only be described for strategic reasons, she came up to about my safety in the game and like a strategic princess, convinced a lot of people to vote me off because they weren't sure who to vote off!" She explained angrily. "Azula, great game!"

"Good games to you. At least, you know how to play the game." Azula answered with an evil smile. "But I was born in it."

"You'd crumble with Lowain in there, I can tell."

"That is cute. Fortunately, I have him under my watch!"

Lowain awkwardly laughed, as Tanya just huffed towards the Sling-Yacht and so did Cassie, albeit with a wave.


Terry Bogard was all smiles and Cassie Cage had her game face on.

"Hey, we both played good!" Terry grinned.

"You too." Cassie answered.

Tanya Degurechaff glared right into Azula's soul, as the firebending princess turned away and the child soldier just prompted the boat driver towards wherever it was going to.

The Sling-Yacht sped off, of course, towards Resort McLean Muskoka

"And that was the dramatic elimination! You guys watched it and I made it! Tune more for more dramatic eliminations and challenges that require a bit of racing since we've got the drama on..."

"...TOTAL DRAMA: ULTIMATE ISLANDS!"


To be continued in Episode 30, finally there's only 23 players left and all of the returning players are still in the fold, Crimson's long-term revenge plan is getting started (which is just winning the competition) and Lowain is in quite the situation (not of randomness) of being torn between two alliances, mostly due to Azula!

By the way, the Drama Berets were weirdly minor league probably because of the way that the challenges work and the next challenge is all about doubling (or tripling) up to do a race! Not really a three-legged race, but the race does require some teamwork!

Like the strategy for next episode, since it really is cold-blooded!

Will Pit and Miko survive the next one intact?

Will Azula finally get the fire over Sokka, burning through his will to compete and his chances in the game or will Sokka bring a wave of destruction, the likes of which his oppressor consistently brung during the war, back to Azula


Realistically speaking, the only way that Tanya von Degurechaff would have survived would be if Yumeko got eliminated and honestly, she doesn't have much of a social game! Just great military training and gunmanship, which doesn't matter that much here!

Terry Bogard's another Ryuko case, but he still played the game rather well here and I really like this guy's vibe, but being in Infinite means that it ain't his game to win right now! Also, he's strong!

Cassie Cage (I know RikkiSnake might be mad) is one of those people who got shafted by bigger personalities and people played bigger games, seeing as she got eliminated by one vote! She also played a good game, though in more of a stoic way compared to Terry's big smiles!

Either way, these three were not playing around and their eliminations means that it's now a different kind of serious!

Chapter 126: Episode 30-1: Discovering Nuclear Nature

Summary:

Welcome back to Boney Island, where 23 tough competitors go through another challenge aside from the actual nature-watching, photo-taking challenge.

Each other, as Lowain feels the pressure of Azula and Yumeko is weirdly unfazed by it. Also, the other people finally notice some alliance-like stuff...

Chapter Text

Total Drama X: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 30: Jungle Team Business!
Part 1: Discovering Nuclear Nature

RikkiSnake on AO3: Not gonna lie, I won't blame you for that move. Cassie Cage is still a massive problem, though and let's just say that Nicole's here for the longest run!

I find it kinda funny how the guy on AO3 has the first review, anyways, there's a stupid amount of trouble within these solid group of competitiors and I won't elaborate further than that!

Anyways, here's another remix of a challenge that may or may not have appeared several times on All-Stars and yeah, there's going to be 20 people at the end of this episode.


"Last time on Total Drama: Ultimate Islands, everyone was like Marty McFly, riding a hoverboard away from their enemies or competition on Boney Islands and causing trouble to each other's games!"

The classic montage of Extreme Gear being flipped, blown up and looking all stylish with these contestants.

"It got real dramatic, but a lot of people exploded...and there was a lot of explosions, traps and whatever else fun stuff that hit all of the campers in some way! That being there was a lot of immune people riding those boards to the finish, Miko brought Lowain into the immunity group, which made Azula angrier...if that's even possible!"

Chris chuckled.

"Sokka and some other people may have been targets, but they're immune and there was slim pickings for some reason! Terry and Tanya aren't that surprising, but Cassie Cage? Really got the short end of this yacht-thing!"

The epic eliminations of three people with nothing in common were shown, as Chris and Chef were basking in the sunrise of the island, though it was probably not a challenge day.

"Alright, the sun's nice and trust me, it's not as terrible for this camera, as the challenge is for our campers and no-one's playing around for the game! Only for themselves and for the ultimate prize on...TOTAL DRAMA: ULTIMATE ISLANDS!"


Azula was little bit tired of this game, which someone picked up on quite immediately and the other three people in the earliest alliance to survive definitely noticed.

Since they were all in the same set of beds, the fire princess woke up late...and ready to burn Sokka to a crisp, as Nicole just felt to wisely move away from her.

"I'm glad you're up." Nicole said seriously. "...You should-"

Azula, of course, looked like total shit.

"-get yourself prepared for our alliance meeting mins Lowain, because I have a feeling that he's playing both sides to come out on top. I would do that, but I'm in this alliance."

"Good call, I suspect that our little princess is angry that her two targets are immune and probably working together." Bayonetta casually dropped, as Nicole raised an eyebrow. "...I can't believe you all forgot that."

"Now, it checks out." Nicole said, still in a ridiculous serious tone.

The now all-ladies alliance took some time for their young leader to get up, get herself prepared and looking positively steamed, as they were back in the bedrooms with some people trying to not get themselves killed from the presence in the face of three angry ladies and Yumeko.

"Oh, I'm so glad that my boyfriend's in another alliance...so what she should we do to crush that and make sure he's in this alliance." Yumeko casually answered.

"That's the thing. I'd rather that he understands that you two aren't in a relationship in this game rather than some situation where through burning enough fiery bridges." Azula answered with a smile. "He will understand or you'll break your own relationship."

"I would that not like for him to hate me, but I'd still be fine with it."

Azula smiled, realising the reason why Yumeko was still allowed to even do all of her bullshit and the black-haired student just playfully sat down.

"That being said, having Sokka out of the game would make it much better for us to rule and for Lowain to accept you into his fold considering your intelligence and odd set of skills."

"Come on, I know he's a bit of a big-hearted idiot and more importantly, Yumeko's only kind of friends with you." Bayonetta casually spat out. "This is an alliance."

"Meaning?"

"We're just playing the game, nothing more, nothing less and this game doesn't have you being favoured."

Bayonetta was already tired of the relatively short tyrant, as Yumeko was offended and Nicole was a bit pleased by the minor takedown and Azula wasn't fazed by the snide comments.

"At least you understand the game, though fear's a powerful weapon."

"Doesn't hurt to have someone like you."

"...Good, hopefully you understand that this meeting's over."

"That's fair, you probably would have blasted the other people in here."

Azula and Bayonetta just left the room, preparing themselves for whatever wacky challenge that Chris had cooked up for them and it left Nicole, Yumeko, Squirrel Girl and Nobara in the fold, wondering why the alliance basically revealed themselves to the other ladies.

Why did the alliance decide to have it in the girls' room?

Mostly because it was only the four of them at the room when the meeting started and Nobara and Squirrel Girl agreed on a little something to basically overhear the meeting through some kind of bed-hiding method.

*Nicole's confessional*

She sighed.

"I hope that she know that it's not going to work. Sokka may not have an formal alliance, but a lot of people like him and Lowain's better at making speeches." Nicole answered. "...Hold on, this is literally how Coachman went down! I think Bayo tried telling her, Yumeko warned and I tried to tell her!"

She confidently crossed her arms.

"Funny how this universe's Total Drama works."

*Squirrel Girl's confessional*

Monkey Joe was chittering to the brown-haired Canadian.

"I may not be the last Canadian standing, but Crimson came in halfway through this thing and Scott was eliminated once, so I'm technically the last Canadian that lasted through this competition."

She noticed.

"And if I have to stop Azula to be on Sokka's side to last longer, that's what I'm gonna do! And thanks to my squirrel friend, it's not impossible for Yumeko to betray Azula apparently because she's the type of people that she would fight against!"

Monkey Joe corrected her.

"Yeah, but every gamble could be a fight!"

*Nobara's confessional*

"You know, I would actually be in her alliance but she basically outed my alliance leader and something tells me that I would be cut as soon as she doesn't like!" She confident showed her hammer. "Also, a lot of people don't exactly like her, so that's all of the more reason why she'd be eliminated."

*Confessional cut*


In the cafeteria, Tanjiro's sword was covered with plant good and he looked like he had fought some demons, having his clothes scratched and even having holes in a few places, but he kept the cafeteria open...

...hilariously, he was the only one that was damaged by the entire Boney Island madness, but mentally everyone had felt the effect of the still well-lit, yet strangely foreboding place where Chef put in his usual trash into the food and thanks to timing, the majority of the ladies were not eating at the same time as the men or the boys.

The boys were having a conversation about some mean girls.

"So, what's happening?" Reg started. "Since we all kind of agree about who to vote off once she isn't immune and she's mean enough."

"Mean enough?" Sokka said. "Azula is that and Yumeko is even more of that, but...other than that, I can't say who I would really vote for."

"I'm only saying kind of because she looks like she's playing too strong and Yumeko broke an alliance and unintentionally, she's just one of those people who would do anything."

Reg just left it at that.

"Anything for what?"

"That's the scary thing, he doesn't know! But I definitely know, because she does it for the thrill of life and maybe for her friends...and let's hope for that it's just for fun, because she's enough of a weirdo." Joseph butted into the situation, as the brown-haired hero just pulled up with a seat slide. "Anyways, you want to talk about Azula?"

"I want to vote her off, is that good enough for you!" Sokka screamed, attracting...

...the attention of the rest of the room.

"Yeah, just don't kill me." Joseph quietly stated. "Okay, do you want to talk about something else."

"Yes!"

*Sokka's confessional*

The Water Tribe warrior was putting on war paint.

"It's war, Azula, mostly because you have your alliance that does do things." Sokka said. "Either way, you're not going to win with your messing with people! And scaring people unlike me!"

Because of his war paint.

*Confessional cut*

The other boys were having a slightly better time talking about their futures in the game, as Lowain was shaking in pure something and the rest were not shaking at all.

"Come on, she legally can't kill you!" Pinstripe said. "You've got two knives for the sauce's sake!"

"Azula might not kill me, she might just injure me out of the game, Azula's definitely that type of person, bruh! She's my ick!"

"Ick? You pick icks!"

"...Dunno about that, weasel bro." Lowain said. "Yumeko's probably gonna trash me forever!"

"And she was always trash! I hate seeing ya like this!"

Pinstripe slammed the hand on the table, as Lowain and Heavy was looking at him like he had a problem and the potoroo got his hand back off the table.

"Bruh, you ain't had someone lit your heart up! Being with someone wild's lit, big man!" Lowain shouted. "Also, Azula's-"

The dude with the furry ears got the look of plain war.

"-Azula's doing that to me and I think my babe's tied with her."

Pinstripe just shrugged, as he sighed.

"Love's as cruel as the bus that it was brought on and Yumeko really appreciates ya, but she's trash."

"...Ay, bruh, you're trash as well."

"Yeah, I am!"

These two may have shared an awkward moment with each other, as Joseph and Sokka silently observed a snapshot of the new villains' alliance's chincanery...

...but they weren't on super great terms, just not hating each other with Lowain just getting up with a nervous grin.

"I wonder if it's because my bros are getting hurt by Chef." Lowain commented. "But my mojo gone like off the grid, bro, guy who literally slid into the conversation."

"Come on, I sense a problem within you and uh, your game being worse would make this season worse!" Reigen spoke. "If you want my opinion, you've got to find your mojo and bring into your body."

"Yeah, just let me get to it, fake psychic."

"W-w-why would you think that?!"

Lowain just grinned.

"Nah, just joshing with ya."

*Reigen's confessional*

The psychic was clapping his hands like a supervillain.

"If I can work my way into his good graces, hopefully that means his vote will be secured to not vote me out. Isn't it weird how a lot of the people are cordial with each other, despite the fact that they've been through 29 challenges...though, I'm sure Crimson doesn't care!"

*Mikhail's confessional*

He grinned, sure of his positiong within this long game.

"I can say blonde man's fake because he doesn't have powers. But I have no strategy and I stop caring about being in this baby game!"

*Confessional cut*


Speaking of the other girls, Sandy Cheeks, Doreen, Crimson and Mai were all somehow in the same exact place thanks to the power of Larry's sixth son that was just in the mood of scaring the shit out of the ladies in the weird jungle, that same jungle with a lot of the sun flitered down onto the ground.

In spite of the place, Crimson wasn't that scared, being the only one that was very close to the plant's sixth son.

"This is a great plant! If I could kill my enemies with it, I would." She stated.

"Only you could say that? It is dripping on my hair because of your de-odourant!" Mai complained, holding her fans in both hands.

"Well, like, it's whatever." She said. "None of you are goth enough."

"Great, so try and get this plant out of here."

Squirrel Girl and Sandy obviously were on high alert as was Mai, being the receptor of the spitting plant monster without any anger.

"...But why, it's not like this place is our habitat and the plant has been standing there for 40 minutes wondering what we're doing here!" Squirrel Girl shouted. "My squirrel told me AKA Monkey Joe!"

"Actually listen to Monkey Joe." Sandy added. "This big weirdo's just hanging around."

Crimson was standing strong, hanging around the casually standing, still mutated plant and she didn't look impressed at Mai Shiranui putting back the fan and glaring at it.

"Like, it doesn't care."

"I don't care either!" Mai said. "But something about it tells me that it's not here to have fun and it looks like one of those things were it just does whatever it wants."

"It's standing there." Crimson remarked with impressive force, in spite of her soft voice.

"Look I'm gonna give it its space and if it fights, then I'm not holding anything back."

These four were about to share something, since one of them was in an alliance, one was here for revenge and the other two were part of the same team during the two-team stage and they all were hanging out in the forest for strategic reasons.

Not because the plant was just intimidating them into getting them into the same area, as Squirrel Girl got slapped back into her seat and Sandy also got her lasso slapped.

"Can you understand us?" Crimson asked, as Mai threw her fans at it.

Sure enough, the plant didn't have enough time to react mostly because of one thing that everyone regardless of the competitors heard.

"Guys, I don't care where you guys are or what you people are doing! It's time for an awesome challenge!" Chris announced. "No, Chef, it's not-"

The plant seemingly made a sigh gesture and let them go, as these four were sprinting all of the way towards the same cafeteria.

"Do you think we're going to meet that plant again?" Squirrel Girl asked. "If so, I'd like to see what that plant's deal was!"

"Yeah, fuck that giant flytrap!" Mai declared. "...Didn't we come to talk about alliances?"

"Honestly, no, but I swear Chris was controlling that plant."

"Uh, that's stupid!"

*Sandy's confessional*

The squirrel scientist was frustrated.

"All of them besides Crimson are such nice fellas and they could probably out fight everyone else! Like, sure, I've already got a good set of players in the Comeback Alliance, but us other people are on the short end of the stick! I've seen two different alliances happen on my screen and it just being the three of us ain't enough, you know." She explained.

*Crimson's confessional*

The goth girl just casually sat down staring into the camera.

"I don't even hate it, but like, going into another alliance as some follower sucks. That being said, this Comeback Alliance thing...I can tell that they've had some life experience and not just fake happy people." She remarked.

*Confessional cut*


All twenty-three of the campers were sat back down near the cafeteria in an open area with a crate on another crate and the two hosts trying to not laugh at the "epic" challenge that awaited all of the contestants.

Though there was another short fence that stopped a lot of the plants that was on the border of some deep "Fun Zone" forest and grass that was unnaturally absorbent of the water though it was plain dry.

"Okay, I swear only nineteen of you are here and oh, look, four latecomers! Hello, campers, I heard all of you are enjoying your stay at this epic habitat of slightly radioactive animals and clean ground! You people have witness the best of what nature has to offer..."

The forest screamed a loud noise out of nowhere.

"...I would say that, but these things are still filled with radiation and other freaky stuff that tourists that didn't! Though it's not ready for tourists, you guys are going to see all of the Boney Habitat with these cameras!"

Dante got thrown some tough camera, the red version of the safari ones from the Ridonculous Race.

"All you have to do is to team up with some friends or enemies to take some photos, extra points if it's artistic, no points if it's blurry and more points if those pictures have plants or animals that might show up in your nightmares! I'd rather see you guys in pain, though don't get radiated!"

Chef and Chris shared a laugh.

"Come on, you guys have been long enough to not turn into mutants! That being said, these plants ain't nice, so you better make sure that your camera doesn't get melted or eaten or else, you can't get more points! The two mini-teams with the most points will be safe and the rest will not! Finally...please don't kill the animals! It won't earn you any points, but it does save me from getting sued again!"

"Don't worry, I'm sure that you're not going to get sued again!" Dante held the camera. "Anyways, how the heck are the teams gonna be organised...since you know, there's 23 people!"

Chef just facepalmed, as he started speaking for the not so sly host.

"Chris already put y'all into teams! Long story short, first and second place from the last challenge are the only duo taking pictures!"

Miko fistbumped Dante.

"I bet you can't keep up with me!" Dante remarked with a sincere grin.

"Well, I can, but it's complicated and very normal!" Miko sputtered, struggling to not reveal her Glitch Tech-ery.

"Well, I'm no photographer, but I'm an expert in making things look good!"

"If ya say so." Miko shrugged. "Sorry, Pit, I've gotta make awesome pictures!"

"Pit, Sokka and Joseph make up Team 2. Sandy, Reigen and Crimson are Team 3. Scott, Tanjiro & Azula are Team 4. Lowain, Yumeko & Nobara are Team 5. Mai, Nicole & Bayonetta are Team 6. Pinstripe, Heavy & Squirrel Girl are Team 7 and the rest of y'all are Team 8!"

Scott and Tanjiro wisely looked at Azula's well-placed grin and realised that she had something on her own mind and said mind may be a little bit...off.

"Uh, Azula, we're a team that does things like teams do! Being badass and kicking butts like no tomorrow!" Scott shouted. "Only doing it together!"

"Good. Then follow my lead." Azula answered. "Or you will feel the force of the boat out of a slingshot?"

"Uh, I don't know-" Scott dithered on Azula's judgement.

"Yes, miss, we will not let you down!" Tanjiro just shouted to Scott's dismay. "Please don't eliminate me!"

Scott Pilgrim was going to say anything, but he was on the wrong end of Azula's gare and it whittled down his responses to an approving nod.

"Random question, what's the general direction we should go?" Nicole asked. "Since you know, there's stuff all around the island?!"

The Umbra Witch just looked towards the forest where a weird animal was peeking at her, uh, general physique.

"Northwards since that's where we came from." Bayonetta answered sardonically.

"Actually, just any place that's away from the camp areas! You know, bedrooms, food place, toilets and a confessional!" Chris shouted, just to make sure that he caught people off-guard. "Okay, GO!"

*Joseph's confessional*

He just held the orange camera like he was about to post some crazy shit and he even laughed like it.

"I'm going to score all of the points for my team and prove that I'm a serious guy with some serious plays! Though, I swear there's also some other freaky animals in here! Doesn't matter, I've got my skills!"

*Yumeko's confessional*

The ravenhaired gambler looked intrigued.

"I've gotta solve this love situation with Lowain, but at the same time, I do have to play the game and if he ends up the target of Azula, I can't help him." She stated. "Hopefully, he understands."

*Lowain's confessional*

He wiped the sweat off his head.

"Man, my game's about to look as good as Yumeko does! That's right, I said it, she looks good and she's playing good as she looks...hopefully that means I'm by her side gambling together and winning this whole thing and taking most of the money! Life's definitely a gamble without Azula around!"

*Confessional cut*

Team 1 (Red): Dante & Miko

Team 2 (Orange): Pit, Sokka & Joseph

Team 3 (Yellow): Sandy, Reigen & Crimson

Team 4 (Green): Scott Pilgrim, Tanjiro & Azula

Team 5 (Cyan): Lowain, Yumeko Jabami & Kugisaki Nobara

Team 6 (Blue): Mai Shiranui, Bayonetta & Nicole Watterson

Team 7 (Purple): Pinstripe, Heavy Weapons Guy (Mikhail) & Squirrel Girl (Doreen)

Team 8 (Pink): Ochako Uraraka, Reg & Muscle Man (Mitch)


All of the teams spread out from the camp zone with all of the ultilities and they were going into the awkward unknown with cameras that could actually do several things at once.

Like have screens that didn't have trouble reading the situation, though the return of the indestructible watches did alleviate the trying to figure the animal points situation, though one team didn't really care about that.

"Eh, you guys are real bold! Considering that we're in some kinda fucked up position, going after the big fry!" Pinstripe declared, running towards a certain point.

"We've been here several times, hell we've lived here for a little bit! I doubt that we'd just forget freaky animals that quickly!" Squirrel Girl shouted.

"Yeah. We need weapon, though because I like not dying. Then we go and fight!" Heavy said. "And make 'em ugly!"

"Good call, though, Chris didn't give us weapons."

"That is okay! I had sandwich today, so it's fine."

"Don't underestimate Canadian sandiwiches!"

Team 7 may have been purple in terms of the mood with the colour, but they were purple in the same way that Prince was purple, since they were not wasting any time on proving that messing around was not an ability that they had.

*Mikhail's confessional*

He had a grin.

"If I win money, my sisters back home are getting some and my friends! My friends will have money with me doing stuff with my lot of money! Finally...more bullet. Don't need to be smart man, just bullets man."

*Confessional cut*

These three were going hog wild by going north, which was not a particuarly special direction on that day.

Even if there was a lot of animals, simple and extremely complicated embedded within the wildest habitat that an island could contain and none of them were super sneaky besides Pinstripe Potoroo.

That was reduced to taking some disgusted glances at the weird animals from the sneakest guy in here.

"Geez, I'm really seeing a buncha freaks in here."

"Weasel man, you're another freak. Stop crying and start picturing." Heavy answered.

"Okay, but-"

Squirrel Girl knew how to be a squirrel and took advantage of it by going into the laser squirrels' area and having the skills to have a little talk-to-talk with the other ones.

"Hey, cute little guys, how are ya?" She politely asked the squirrels, who were peeved at this interloper. "Uh, I must have jumped in on your."

The squirrels learned how to swear apparently, because-

"The heck did I even do to you?"

Mikhail and Pinstripe just tried to wave away their teammate, but Monkey Joe had some squirrel words to say to the leader of this pack of laser squirrels and it became a full on argument.

"Monkey Joe, stop it, it's not worth it!"

The squirrels were squeaking about something ridiculous.

"I'm sure that his mom's really respected! Okay, Monkey Joe!"

"Shut up, lady! I'm not scared of squirrel!"

Heavy ran in and took a few pictures as he was running, as Squirrel Girl pulled Monkey Joe away from the now hostile laser squirrels and these three had some trouble.

"We got 7 points, thank me." Mikhail commented.

"You might want to-" Squirrel Girl and her gang of squirrels didn't get to finish that sentence.

Because the laser squirrels were trying to end their challenge early and these two were running.

*Pinstripe's confessional*

The brown-furred legend wasn't in the mood.

"Goddamn it, Squirrel Girl, I swear we didn't have trouble before!"

*Confessional cut*


The one couple that was still together in a team were just looking at each other, as they had a dent that was forced in by Azula's own influence and these two were something ridiculous together and it didn't exactly help that Nobara was staring down the both of them.

"Calm down, witch, it's not that big of a deal!" Lowain shouted. "I'm talking about sorcery, not the-"

"I KNOW!" Nobara screamed.

Yumeko was unusually relaxe at the situation, mostly because there was way scarier things on the horizon.

Like Nobara.

"Uh, just ignore Azula because she's a bitch."

"Dang, you really went out and said it." Lowain said.

"Great...you two to need to sort out whatever your problems are."

Nobara just let the two have their space, even if they were both taken aback by her rudeness in the more junglier parts of Boney Island.

Hilariously, Yumeko spat out something epic.

"Why are you scared of Azula?"

"Why aren't you scared of Azula!" Lowain just said. "She might kill me in my sleep!"

"No, she'll just eliminate you and I'll pretend that I don't like you."

"That's the craziest situation that I've been in with a girl. Do you know how many girls I've flirted with and ended up with? Zero."

"Aw, that's cute! How's your flirting?"

"Uh, babe, that's what I'm trying to cook up! My moment."

Lowain realised how unfunny the flirt was and quickly got ashamed.

"Bummer, I was just getting started and dropped a real doozy on ya!"

"You really did try, even if it sucked!" Yumeko replied with a cheeky smile.

"I know, right? Man...how do I even beat Azula at her own game and still make sure that Sokka wins this one 'cause Chris did say that only two teams could have immunity and that guy's probably miles away." Lowain explained, still sure about the threat.

"Really? Life's a gamble, so if you go all-in on trying to help Sokka gain victory then I can do something to Azula...hopefully!"

"Nah, miss, we've gotta kick butt with hope!"

During that conversation, one surprising thing happen that had Nobara mostly speechless towards the newest couple in the game and it wasn't really that surprising.

Just so that the couple didn't hear.

"Speaking of kicking butt, have you seen what's behind you?!" Nobara shouted. "Goddamn slapping plants!"

"Wait, do they slap butts?"

Lowain subsequently got slapped twice in a row and was now on the end of his girlfriend's short-lived wrath, as Larry's seventh son with the intent to cause trouble and stop them from getting points.

"And did you take a picture?" He asked, much more wisely.

"Yes, no thanks to you!"

"By the way, Team 7 has 8, Team 5 has got 12 and Team 1 has 16 and it's only been an half-hour into this several hours long challenge!" Chris announced. "Being first place must come to those guys naturally!"

*Lowain's confessional*

The blonde boy was tired.

"Another doozy keeps on slipping from my mouth! Seriously, I have to try and make sure that I don't get voted off which is pretty high since Azula's one mean teen with a passion for fire!" He shouted. "How does Sokka do this rival alliance thing so easily?"

*Confessional cut*


In other news, Dante and Miko were working very well together to hunt down and get some pictures for the Boney Island brochure by going northwest and they were just making a killing in the game thanks to one thing.

Moreso two entirely different things that coalesced into one thing, as Miko was riding Ally and Dante was being his usual overpowered self and they used this to their advantage.

"Yeehaw, you'd definitely make a good cowboy!" Dante shouted. "Go winners' team!"

"Go winners' team! My pet, Ally, is kicking the butts that you've left behind!" Miko said. "Once this challenge is over, I might never talk to you!"

"Fair point, so I'm going to teach the tools of the trade of winning reality TV."

"Nice...but with Pit-"

These two got stopped by a wall that was entirely made of flora and flowers, grass covered and in spite of not being bamboo, wood or anything else that was hard, Ally's nose didn't go untouched.

Dante took the picture, once he realised that Ally was going to move all around in pain.

"Who do you think's on the other side of the wall?"

Miko may have asked, but...

'

...there was another team that wasn't even close to being as lucky as Team 1 or even Team 7, coming in with no points and a long trip towards the forest that took nearly 45 minutes and cut down their time of checking stuff severely.

"I can't take it, there's nothing here!" Sokka complained. "All there is a weird well that you can't just push through!"

"Dude, I can't believe you just said what you said without realising that this isn't nature! Well, it is weird nature, but it's not normal!" Pit exclaimed in relief.

Team 2 had finally discovered something...Boney.

"Uh, then take a picture!"

"My camera's in my pocket that I don't have-"

While the two of them were arguing, Joseph took it quite easily and groaned at Pit's pockets that were barely attached to his toga of sorts.

"Guys, Miko is definitely on the other side! Maybe we could figure out how to team up!" Joseph shouted with a grin. "Dante, as a fellow badass, can you find a way to pass this wall."

Pit and Sokka just groaned at him, probably thinking that Joseph wasn't looking at a very pleased Miko and a smug Dante, who could only barely fit a wave into the thing.

"Dude, we're fighting each other right now." Sokka huffed, crossing his arms. "Can't you say your new super secret super-alliance partner for later."

"Use your eyes, dumbass!"

"My eyes are-"

Dante and Miko were clearly seeing an pissed off Sokka and a grinning Pit.

"-working."

Sokka finished that sentence in confusion.

"Miko!" Pit shouted.

"Pit!"

Though the love was starting, so was the challenge.

...

Chris and Chef were in a slightly protected booth.

"Aw yeah, putting a little bit of love in it now! Urgh, can't believe it! You'll just have to figure it out after the break because apparently this airs on cable! Weird!"


To be continued in the second part of the "nature" based episode, where a lot happens that I cannot spoil because I haven't thought properly about it other than I remembered about the damn relationship!

Goddamn.

Chapter 127: Episode 30-2: It Got Ugly

Summary:

Because of course it did. This is not only Total Drama, but Total Drama: Ultimate Islands and our 23 remaining competitors are going on an animal hunt.

Of sorts, since they're taking pictures in the year of our Lord, 2022. Whoever wins is probably going to have a good time, anyways, though love is in the air!

Chapter Text

Total Drama X: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 30: Jungle Team Business!
Part 2: It Got Ugly Again...

...like always, because this isn't just any Total Drama, but a Total Drama with characters from the multiverse meaning that the challenges are more painful than usual.

Like this one, where the plants are getting as real as any Fatal Fury can handle or as these players could handle since this might get old for them, but you guys haven't seen the full worth of Boney Island for the third time!

Team 1 (Red): Dante & Miko

Team 2 (Orange): Pit, Sokka & Joseph

Team 3 (Yellow): Sandy, Reigen & Crimson

Team 4 (Green): Scott Pilgrim, Tanjiro & Azula

Team 5 (Cyan): Lowain, Yumeko Jabami & Kugisaki Nobara

Team 6 (Blue): Mai Shiranui, Bayonetta & Nicole Watterson

Team 7 (Purple): Pinstripe, Heavy Weapons Guy (Mikhail) & Squirrel Girl (Doreen)

Team 8 (Pink): Ochako Uraraka, Reg & Muscle Man (Mitch)


And there it was, some love being shared between a wall that looked like it was moving, Pit and Miko separated by the boundaries that were thickening by itself.

"Pit!"

"Miko!" Pit called out in concern. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, duh! I got Dante by my side and we beat up a bunch of stuff!" Miko declared with a grin. "Pit, how's your team!"

The angel obviously knew that this demon hunter who looked like he'd willingly listen to Maroon 5 (sorry Kat) wouldn't really hang with her like that, but he tried to cut down the thickening wall.

"Yeah, it's going great! Greater than yours!" Pit futility trying to cut the barrier was definitely heard.

"Dude, it's okay! We're hanging out together." Miko replied, all chill. "Baging points."

Pit then calmed down, as he felt weird about getting angry at the coolest demon in the season about having a chance at Miko, as the two other dudes had.

"Okay, Team 2 you have 5 points, finally! Team 1 still has 21 points, so if you want to fight 'em!" Chris interrupted the touching moment. "...By the way, fight like you mean it!"

The plant wall disagreed with that assessment, as it shifted to get around the angel, the Hamon legend and Mr. Boomerang, who wisely ran backwards from the wall that was sliding forwards towards the three of them.

Dante and Miko just casually ran towards the orange team, who were about to be trapped in some kind of epic plant fuckery.

"Oh my god, the wall moves like Sonic!" Miko yelled. "Pit, be careful, you might die!"

"Cool, I like not dying!" Joseph shouted, taking the time to Hamon-ise his hands.

Joseph handled it like he usually did, using his hands to basically stun the wall for a second as the two groups of photo-takers ran far, far away from said wall that wasn't stopping for them and rolled downhill like it was nobody's problem.

The five of 'em had one thing to do.

"Do you want to have immunity?" Dante asked.

But before Pit was given the chance to answer, the demon hunter opened his mouth again.

"Then stick with me!"

"I don't mind it!"

"I do mind it, though." Sokka huffed quietly.

*Joseph's confessional*

"I would give him some tips on how to get girls, but he's already got a woman. As a man with a lady, I respect him!" He grinned while saying this. "Though someone should teach him some moves like me!"

*Miko's confessional*

She was already mid-jump in the confessional.

"LET'S GO, IMMUNITY!" She screamed.

*Confessional cut*

Teams 1 and 2 were both sequential in the order and in their tasks right now, just trying to find something good after six minutes of finding nothing, walking with the intent to take some pictures.

"You ever thought that this island could be normal?" Joseph asked.

"No." Sokka answered.

"Good point."

"But I was going to explain it!"

The quintet was having trouble finding stuff.


In the opposite end, Team 4 was very much not feeling the green of the other two team members, but the red of the self-appointed team leader that was doing two things that should be total opposites.

Azula glared at the casturarys with no problem, putting some fire in her hand to show that it was fucked, as Scott took the picture without Azula no problem.

"Hey, uh, what did it even do to you?!" Tanjiro complained.

"Nothing, it was just in my way." Azula answered, as the casturary slowly backed away. "And we shall move on."

"Scott, didn't you hate her?"

"She's making us win, so I don't mind at all!"

Tanjiro was completely freaked out at Scott's moral nonchalance, as the other two were immediately speeding out of that exact location with the demon slayer not that far behind.

Team 4: 9 points

"So, wait, you're just-"

Scott was looking at him annoyed.

"-going to let her be like this?"

"Have you tried asking her?" Scott suggested sardonically.

Team 4 then found something a little bit different in the middle of the nuclear jungle, that being an ordinary giant rabbit that stumped all three of them...for a second.

Scott and Azula agreed on a little something, though Tanjiro jumped in to create a good picture situation without any knowledge of photography, but he did have carrots.

"What are you-"

Azula then saw Tanjiro calmly looking at the bunny and soothed the hell out of it.

"I'm helping the team out." Tanjiro said. "I don't know if being mean to animals helps with the challenge."

A carrot slices that were thrown later and Scott took a picture.

Team 4: 15 points.

Tanjiro and Scott smiled, as Azula scowled, almost frowning at them for their softness, but they just kept on going.

"Azula, you want to win, don't you?" Tanjiro said.

"Yes, I do, but your softness towards animals is not necessary for a challenge like this." Azula answered. "Scott understands."

"Guys, guys, we should be focused on winning!" Scott shouted. "And right now, we're doing good! So, let's win some more and we can talk about that!"

"See he understands my argument!"

Tanjiro was shocked by Scott's position apparently, as Scott just shook his head.

*Scott's confessional*

The scuffed Canadian man looked confused.

"No way, Lowain's existence made her lose her mind! Now, this is good for my alliance because unless she goes home, we're kinda toast and I'm not a strategy man!"

*Confessional cut*

These three were awkwardly running all over the place, though they were aware of the game that was right in front of them.


Unlike a certain trio that somehow got themselves stuck on the mountains and all three of them knew that they were on snap away from getting a rare animal photo, even if they alone could take that snap real easy.

Then again, the pterodactyl would be rare, regardless wherever they were and having a few points to their own name would still suck on the oddly snowy mountains.

"Come on, ladies, we have a fucking job to do, no matter how far it takes us up a mountain!" Bayonetta shouted.

"At least it's good exercise! When are you guys going to get up here for fun?" Mai beamed. "Wait, hold on, I see wings!"

"And we're short on pictures, so let's take it before we get called failures!"

Nicole may have been out of pocket for that, but she was completely right.

An eagle may have been flying for no reason, but it absolutely got caught in the picture that Nicole and Bayonetta both took in the slightly foggy conditions.

Team 6: 7 points.

"Nice and we didn't even get a living fossil!" Mai smiled. "Okay, we should be-"

"-Trying to find some other animals and then prove that the living fossil should be dead because clearly it heard us!"

"Then shut up."

The ninja girl knew one thing about Total Drama.

You don't make a dinosaur who was flying right behind them angry, because it would be curtains for your chances in the challenge and for animal rights activists.

Bayonetta wasn't in the mood to get her camera broken, using some witch time to avoid that fate and though there was something very hilarious.

Even the pterodactyl saw that shit coming and ended up catching the camera in the witch's hand with its mouth and though she was mid-flip when that camera got eaten, it at least took a picture inside of the dino's guts.

"Goddamn." Bayonetta said. "Ladies, that living fossil heard us loud and clear and for one, let's make it dance!"

In classical lady fashion, these three were on a 'dactyl chase going out of the way and in classic Total Drama fashion, someone actually beat them to the thing albeit in the funniest way possible.

Yes, it was only one person, but...

*Crimson's confessional*

The black-haired goth grinned before she stopped that grin.

"If you saw me smile, then you will see my soul."

She stared.

"Now you will swear on my soul that you did not see me smile! I respect that beast of nature."

*Confessional cut*

Sandy and Reigen were genuinely pleased by the stealthiest move, as these three not only had 15 points to their name, but they also managed to gain a little something for their plan.

Crimson casually showed up showing a great shot to the camera.

"How in the hay did you manage to survive that encounter with a picture?!" Sandy asked, popping up from a bush.

"We shared a moment. It was scary." Crimson basically led the team out.

Sandy nodded to that, as Reigen was grappling with having an animal escape him and having some scratches.

"Yeah, scary, don't lie to a psychic."

"Did ya watch the Ridonculous Race or did you not?"

Reigen's mouth was suddenly as locked as Area 51, as the other two ignored him for his scratches.

*Mai's confessional*

She breathed in, being the angriest that she could be at the moment in this challenge, especially with Crimson actually promising a comeback and her teammate having her camera eaten.

"FU-"

Due to a random flashbang, she got spooked.

That was it, no trouble happened, lmao.

*Confessional cut*


"Okay, Jesus, I can't believe that just happened to the confessional! Anyways, onto funnier situations, Teams 1, 3 and 4 are the top three, having at least twenty points to their name! The rest kinda suck!" Chris announced, as the ladies were sprinting near him with a pterodactyl that was messing with them. "Team 6, still trying to meet that pterodactyl!"

"Chris, I will meet you in a-" Nicole screamed, ready to tear a lot of people in half.

"Sorry, guys, I'm too busy watching..."

Chris McLean had the luck of watching the oddly unlucky Team 7, unlike in Naruto, only had the one win to their name and were currently fighting a whole bunch of sand raptors.

"I'm tired of these motherfuckers throwing sand! Do they have pockets or something!" Pinstripe carried a wooden plank.

"Oh, man, rest in peace. They look like they have pockets to handle sand!" Squirrel Girl shouted, throwing Pinstripe off.

Pinstripe was so taken aback that he threw the plank at the raptors without trouble.

"What do ya mean rest in peace."

"King of The Hill? You know, Dale, cool guy, into conspiracies and whatnot."

Heavy then threw some punches at the raptors, definitely remembering one thing.

The raptors even got stunned by said camera.

"Finally, I got the picture and it took too long to take!"

"Team 7, you've got fourteen points, keep up the entertainment! Heavy, those raptors don't like camera flashes!"

Mikhail, Doreen and Pinstripe were a little faster on the uptake, due to actually being with those mad, mad raptors and having to sprint out of that situation.

Obviously, Heavy got stomped down by the raptors due to his lack of speed.

"ARGGGHHH!"

Doreen leapt with Pinstripe in her hands, squirrels intact and they all narrowly dodged being directly hit by the raptors, but the raptors had a great counter to that.

"IT'S ALWAYS POCKET SAND!"

Like in Naruto, these guys always had trouble on their end.

"Man, Chris, I love some lawsuit-free suffering in the morning!" Chef Hatchet said. "or at lunch because I'm hungry for lunch!"

"Yeah, it's great that you get Totsuki's leftovers because even these guys' leftovers are crazy good, Chef!" Chris said, earning a suspicious look from Cef. "Which might be end today."

"...Chris, did you warn 'em about the big point monsters and maybe even Zeke?"

"Chef Hatchet...these guys are good at discovering stuff, so it'll probably come up!"


Team Lowain had PDA, a rabbit and a misshapen squirrel and only five points to their own name, as they were adventuring quite deep into the darker forest with nothing else to show for it.

"Hey, uh, if you want to eliminate Azula, then stop kissing! It's getting old!" Nobara complained. "We need to find some animals for real, this time!"

"We are."

Nobara stopped being pissed off.

"I'm just following Yumeko's totally not wacky advice!"

Nobara went back to her previous state, as Yumeko rolled her eyes.

"Are you serious, Lowain! That was stupid and more importantly, the second best accidental sabotage." Yumeko honestly said. "That's not quite what I meant, if there's a great opportunity to gamble, then gamble is what I meant."

"Oh, thanks, Yumeko! You're always good with surprising advice!" Lowain shouted. "So, anyone wants to find something spooky, something messed up or even the gnarliest thing you could imagine!"

"I don't want to imagine it right now." Nobara crossed her arms, as a deep roar could be heard.

"It sounds like we don't have to imagine." Lowain's fair could be heard.

"Good, finally some action!"

"We've got a decent amount of points, we could absolutely got killed by whoever made the roar!"

"And we signed up for this, so let's go!"

These three were going to deal with the roar, Lowain's blades being that tough, Yumeko being in another situation she had no reason to be in and Nobara preparing her real hammer for either Plant Zeke or something slightly worse.

As they trawled through the new Fun Zone, they all wondered something.

This was Total Drama, it was definitely something slightly worse and in a hilarious twist, there was another two teams coming on their parade with grins that showed that they were going for that roar.

Team 2: 22 points

Team 1: 29 points

Team 5: 14 points

Nobara, Dante, Joseph and Sokka were all miffed with each other going in the same exact place, the quartet all going begrudgingly to the main event of the season.

Pit, Miko, Lowain and Yumeko had more interesting things to do, like try to bring themselves a whole bunch more points or talk about love, an underrated option.

*Pit's confessional*

"I bet you're wondering, 'Pit, why are you going with these guys' and I don't really have a good reason, just wanted my friends to be immune and Lowain's playing a dangerous game!"

*Lowain's confessional*

He was shallowly breathing.

"Guys, I'm a cook, sure I've been through crazy stuff, but that roar's definitely a tombstone writer if there is any!"

*Dante's confessional*

He whistled.

"Azula sucks and probably would like pineapple pizza!"

*Confessional cut*

The eight players were slowly crawling through, some people stealing some points that were reserved to no-one by taking photos of odd animals, freaky things and an unaware bear.

Even if Dante could cut it into pieces, he didn't really care that much.

"No frickin' way, that high of a score! That's not possible where I'm from!" Pit shouted.

"Well, yeah, we're from different dimensions! Have you forgotten!"

Pit may have been embarrassed, but Yumeko and Lowain were in this weird dead space where a lot should happen and yet it doesn't.


Bayonetta, Nicole and Mai were all on pterodactyl watch (I would say smoking on that ptero-pack) in the less mountainous and more hilly parts of Boney Island, which was chock-full of woolly mammoths and other stuff that they were not interested in.

Nicole was intensely angry, enough for Mai to hold her back literally and still struggle to not get shifted forward.

"Other ladies, this pterodactyl is going to pretend that we together are weak. Let's prove her wrong with our two cameras!" Mai declared.

"I agree, so me and that pterodactyl are having a date of sorts. Since...no cameras." Bayonetta remarked. "And like my angels, it's just waiting to be sliced into bits."

"Well, don't slice 'em into bits, you know. Just distract it."

Bayonetta heard it loud and clear, as the pterodactyl seemingly had the same thoughts as the witch.

It was ready to dance.

"Let's dance, dino!"

Bayonetta swung around the pterodactyl, circling around the now flying dino and they were both having a bit of dance, the witch shifting around the leaping dinosaur that suddenly wasn't flying at all.

But that was only because the pterodactyl flew once again, almost faster than it originally flew when the team originally saw it and these ladies wasted no time...in the photo-taking department.

Nicole and Mai weren't running for no reason, their cameras were out and incredibly reactive to a great shot and dealing with a witch that was trying to do a crazy jump.

Nicole actually managed to do that one jump with the camera real easy and she...finally took the picture and gained the team

"Not gonna lie, it's been a while! Three and a half hours have passed us by and finally, Team 6 is in with 32 points, gaining that awesome second place! Team 3's still slightly ahead with only an hour to go!"

Nicole landed with the camera...looking a little worse than it did before that jump, as it was a little crisp.

"I can't believe that it still takes pictures!" Nicole shouted.

"Why do you have that much power-" Mai declared.

Mai now was getting flown by a pterodactyl towards wherever its nest was, the ladies obviously following them.

"As for Team 8, they need to be in something crazy, but oh wait, I heard that they're having trouble!" Chris announced. "Can you switch to that?"

Team 6 might not gain any more points for the challenge, though Team 8 was hilariously stuck up on the tree for no reason at all, not caring that much about the monkeys they were actually chilling right on the bottom of the platform.

No seriously, the monkeys and other wacky animals genuinely were fascinated by the trio's lack of getting down from the absurdly tall tree.

Or rather, it was strategic due to one thing.

Team 8: 19 points

"How are you allowing this to happen! We're stuck on a massive tree and you guys could use my quirk to float down! I've vomited from worse things, guys!" Uraraka shouted. "Though, this is working for our team!"

"For the record, you can blame the robot kid! I wanted to get down hours ago, but it's earning us too many points and oh look!" Muscle Man shouted.

Reg took another picture with ease and it was of a pterodactyl with a ninja.

"Haha, suck on that, lady ninja!"

Uraraka just touched the two dudes and they all slowly floated down.

*Uraraka's confessional*

She was having a bit of a panic.

"Do you want to know why I was up for the past half hour! I swear a whole ghost just climbed up out of nowhere and these two were probably seeing it too, so I floated up towards this massive tree with some confused monkeys and we took a lot of photos! Enough to put us into fourth, I think!"

*Confessional cut*

"Yeesh, that is boring!"


The three teams were going monster huntin' in the now somewhat impossible forest with the space that it occupied, looking for that damn roar and they were all both excited.

And after that short blip of no stuff being found, Teams 1 and 2 were back to taking up the top 2 and Team 5 was now solidly taking pictures of those repeated squirrels or birds that shoot fires at cameras.

Long story short, Pit had one camera down and said bird didn't want to deal with the now very apparent roar and his perspective wasn't that important for one reason, comedy.

"Wait, Palutena, how come you chose this time to talk, I'm in the middle of trying to find Nergigante or whatever monster Chris has!"

No-one was listening to him having an episode of Palutena's confessions.

"Oh yeah, how, though? We've all gotta take a picture of the same guy and whoever it is must be in a fighting mood!"

Miko smiled because she knew who Palutena was and that she was not a pale tuna.

"That makes sense, alright, being right under our noses!"

Pit just huffed.

"What do you mean it's literally right behind us, that kinda doesn't make sense."

Joseph slowly turned around to see whatever Pit was talking about and the angel quickly turned around, these two were aware that it was definitely an old friend that looked tired of their shit.

Even if they did nothing to a good chunk of the players.

"Finally, the return of excitement to the TV! And Plant Zeke as well!"

"Why are you even able to clone him?!" Miko shouted, dodging Zeke's kick.

"The better question is how did he do that!" Joseph threw some clackers.

Even with the effort of seven people or six because Sokka got kicked out of the general vicinity of the battle with the plant man that was attacking all of them at once.

Pit was reduced to shooting arrows, because Dante was keeping him distracted with his attacks and the other four were doing some impossible acts

"You guys have 30 minutes, by the way, you guys try and defeat the undefeatable Plant Zeke! That's not even the monster that roared, though!" Chris announced.

"I don't care, just-"

Miko was slapped through her whole being, as Plant Zeke slashed her out of the way and made her and Ally get thrown back a ridiculous distance.

To be fair, Yumeko was still trying to get a great shot, it was a little hard with Miko and Ally landing right next to her and her photography skills were not great.

"All we have to do is put some space in between us and fake Zeke!" Miko shouted. "And I can't do it!"

"Really, though?" Yumeko asked, the camera still flashing. "I can't get a clear shot of him!"

Joseph was really the only one that was even hitting him for good reason, Nobara wisely taking the time to shoot through some improvisation with powerful rocks and Dante and Pit were getting a few hits in that did not do any damage.

At some point Plant Zeke would have to let up, but because he was made entirely out of fauna, giving a shit about being hit would be a problem.

Miko and Yumeko were trying to take some pictures for the team, Lowain being knocked out instantly.

*Lowain's confessional*

The blonde boy was in here.

"I never stood a chance against bogus Zeke. Apparently, so did plant bro!" He said in a pained fashion.

*Confessional cut*

"Twenty minutes left and Plant Zeke's still proving that he is not playing around! And I have no idea why he's beating down on our opponents!"

It was really obvious that Chris was being really suspicious about that stuff, because no-one was taking pictures on that and Joseph was knocking the plant teen back quite a distance.

"Take a picture, take a picture!"

"No time!"

Yumeko may have been scared out of her mind, but she was also out of her mind in general and Joseph was pissed that out of all of 'em

Team 5: 44 points

"Pit, you better be taking a picture!"

Pit finally pulled it out and he basically dodged out of the way onto a vigilant Plant Zeke, who was on watch for anyone that did not like Chris and in this forest, he knew better than to take anything for granted.

Hilariously enough, it worked perfectly and it ended up taking a picture that looked like a cryptid sighting.

Good enough to certainly tear through the camera.

"Long story short, Team 2 may have a broken camera...and spirit, but they have 67 points to their name! The Zeke picture was wild!"

*Joseph's confessional*

He had a smirk on top of a whole lot of pain.

"Goddamn Pit comes through for us again! Really, if I were to bring to the finals, I would be in trouble for actually having to try and stop him! Though it ain't much, I might not get that big money!"

*Confessional cut*

Dante and Miko were far behind in sixth place, apparently, since Teams 3, 4 and 6 were working their way through the challenge without that much trouble and without that much interesting sights that Chris wanted to show anyways.

Team 6: 42 points

Team 3: 47 points

Team 4: 40 points

Team 1: 33 points

"Wait, we're that low?!" Dante complained.

"Uh, yes." Miko said, unable to take the metaphorical wheel.

Plant Zeke was standing there, seemingly smug about doing his master's work and these two were looking at their watches with displeasure even with them learning something.

"Miko, we've got five minutes! Chris is probably going to say it!"

"Uh, Dante, stop stealing my lines! Everybody, there's only five minutes left in the challenge and yeah, get some good pictures because once those five minutes are up, those cameras will not send anything!"

"Well, then, my team is going to sort out finding freaks in the rest of the forest and catch some stray points!" Pit shouted. "Suck on this, Lowain!"

"Calm down, you're like a 12-year old despite living a whole 1000 years ago!" Lowain trashed with impunity. "My team is gonna do the same thing 'cept with lit-ness and three cameras!"

Teams 2 and 5 were out and it was up to two players (and Pit

Dante was too mad to have a witty reply, but he did have something...actually a lot of things he didn't care enough to use until this moment.

"Cool, do you have any super broken abilities that could confuse Zeke?" Miko asked.

"Say. No. More."

The demon hunter threw Miko his camera.

"Anyways, you're good with cameras!"

"Don't care!"

Dante then went up to Plant Zeke with some serious attitude and a glare at the plant man with Miko in the background, making sure that the demon hunter wasn't in the shot.

Zeke growled in his face.

"Finally, a demon with good breath!" Dante shouted, as Plant Zeke summoned vines from the ground to slip him up.

With some of the minor slippery liquid on the ground, Dante just kept on going with his powerful attacks, slapping him with steel that did not hurt that much to the plant and he only had speed on his side.

Incredible, incredible speed that swung on the plant man wannabe with stabs that may have stumped it and swings that were only to scare it and yet, with Dante even wielding a fake gun that stopped The Zeke right in its tracks.

*Miko's confessional*

The purple-haired gamer

"Hold on, there's two minutes and so far, Dante's having the time of his life, but how am I going to get Plant Zeke alone and down for the count! Ally's out for real and this girl doesn't have super broken and powerful abilities waiting in the wings!"

*Confessional cut*

"One minute left, it's getting real rough! And entertaining from one team in particular, trying to come back possible. But I like seeing guys in pain and Team 1 is in pain!"

Dante wasn't tired or scared, just really annoyed by Plant Zeke's evasiveness and arguably, Miko moved like a proper cameraman on crack, rolling and jumping without a problem.

She was bad at taking pictures, which wasn't surprising, but in here?

Fuck, she needed to not be bad and those vines may have not reached her, but falling down a few times doesn't help anyone in that case.

It had to be a co-operation between two people who haven't done that before this season, Miko getting up and moving like she had Glitches to kill and Dante finally providing the kick that she had been waiting for.

Do get some points or die on the campfire, either way...Miko saw Plant Zeke get thrown back a considerable distance.

"I'M TAKING THE PICTURE AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!"

Miko screamed while taking the picture and Dante smirked at his seeming victory, the two of them had taken a picture of Plant Zeke on all fours and ready for her eyes.

"This Zeke's in 4K!"

"Wow, that was something! Team 1 gets 20 points for that gnarly picture which means they're in fourth place, which is really funny!"

Miko was getting mauled by Plant Zeke, even if she managed to run back a decent distance.


"Fun fact, all of the teams have at least twenty-three points and fun fact, I'm glad that you guys aren't photographers because you would make me look ugly! And you know, I don't like looking ugly!"

Miko was being held back by Dante.

"Like I said, Team 1's in fourth place with 52 and uh, Team 4's in seventh with 45 points and wow, your teams sucked today!"

Team 4 looked like they had fought the Avatar, as Azula glared at Tanjiro's fully mad face and Scott Pilgrim looked like he had to explain Knives.

"But since the losers really matter know aside from those two, we're calling everybody out for how much

"Team 3, mostly consisting of returning losers, has a grand total of 55 points!"

"Goddamn, we played too safe." Sandy complained.

"And you didn't get to see the giant monster!" Lowain mocked.

"Team 6 hasn't got that many points, being 50, enough for being fifth place!"

The three ladies all shared looks of regret.

"Team 7 barely got sixth place with a whole 46 points due to some animal chases!"

"You could say that again!" Heavy complained. "So many rhinos!"

"Hilariously, Team 8 stayed up on a tree for no reason to get 35 points only!"

Reg and Muscle Man looked at each other, an acknowledgement of men that wanted Uraraka gone for some reason.

"And in second place, obviously, Team 2 with Pit, Sokka and Joseph having a total of 70 points! Zeke scored you guys the big one for immunity, dudes!"

"What does that mean?" Pit said. "Wait, I know what it means!"

Sokka and Joseph scoffed angrily.

"Team 5, through slight luck and sheer determination, has gotten 101 points exactly! They actually made Sasquatchanakwa look good with that alone, probably winning the challenge!"

"Oh, look what we did last minute!" Lowain shouted. "Big 'squatch was looking to get a new pic and we were boned! So we took it!"

Sasquatchanakwa was giving the chill thumbs up for any lady sasquatches watching.

"Yes, it's over!" Nobara proclaimed. "You guys want to say something!"

"You only got that win through luck and because I suck at taking pictures!" Miko yelled. "Nooooo!"

"It finally feels good to win on my own...and with these two dorks loving each other!"

Lowain and Yumeko made a look towards Azula, who was positively steaming at this point and well, you can't stop love even when you're in the same alliance.

*Yumeko's confessional*

She had some serious concerns, judging by her cringing.

"Lowain might need to write his will."

*Azula's confessional*

She was pissed and focused on what needed to be done.

"If there's anything good today is that Tanjiro fears me! Good, he understands the consequences of his actions. Lowain should learn that."

*Lowain's confessional*

He had a nervous smile.

"Azula has a great campaign to avoid getting voted off, gets angry at our existence and is more focused on breaking us up than winning or she gets voted off! Either way, I need to stay a mile away from crazy chicks. Especially crazy chicks that might make me lit...in the literal sense." Lowain said.

*Confessional cut*

Uraraka, however, had some convincing to do since she was in last place completely and Reg wasn't willing to help her out.

"So, how about Azula! She actually got second-last today and more importantly, is both a major threat and really scary to be around!" Uraraka spat out. "I'm sorry, Azula."

"Don't apologize, you have consistently performed worse with an incredible power to float. Your game would have massively improved if you floated more or had better strategy." Azula said.

"That I can agree with!"

Uraraka was definitely scared of being voted off, though it wasn't like Azula wasn't flummoxed by her voting situation and Reg knew that he was in trouble.

"I'm just doing this for Tails, nothing more."

And he said it like he meant it.


Time for the classic campfire jamboree with 23 players in here and this time around, it was a sure guess who would get eliminated aside from some of the fodder.

Reg was, understandably, accepting of whatever fate he got and Uraraka very much was the opposite and the rest of the cast were either pleased with their position (of having immunity) or trying to gauge others reactions.

"Hahaha, I actually love today's votes because the challenge really did put into perspective who's in the metaphorical doghouse! Trust me, some people's immunity made their votes rather dramatic!"

Azula, Dante and Heavy huffed at each other as a slight suggestion.

"But today, I'm gonna keep it simple since first off, Pit, Sokka, Joseph, Lowain, Yumeko and Nobara are all immune from getting sling-yacht'd out!"

"In your face, Azula!" Sokka bragged, unintentionally giving Joseph another marshmallow.

"And the people with no votes to their name? Tanjiro, Mai Shiranui, Nicole, Miko, Squirrel Girl, Heavy, Reg and Sandy!"

"Yee haw, love's staying strong today!" Sandy shouted.

"Yeah, I'm a Plant Zeke survivor!" Miko screamed in the squirrel's face.

Azula, Scott Pilgrim, Reigen, Pinstripe, Crimson, Dante, Muscle Man and Uraraka were the seven that were up for some votes and all of them knew that they all had a fair share of reasons for their votes.

"The rest of you have at least one vote and the three who are gonna get voted today share twelve votes between them!"

Dante just took a small breath.

"Believe it or not, Dante, Pinstripe and Scott all have one vote only!"

Muscle Man had the "HUH" face down, as Azula knew that she didn't just get a lot of votes and Crimson's aura was well into the angry phase of existence.

...

...

"Weirdly enough, all of you have at least two votes to your names and only one of you has that many votes! Uraraka, you've got those two votes!"

"What, why?!" Muscle Man screamed.

"Ask your colleagues, they didn't like you a lot! Chef, give him an explanation!"

Chef sighed.

"I don't know why you got so many votes, Muscle Man! Maybe because people found your real name's Mitch!"

"I don't see that as a good reason for being voted off, your Chef-ness." Reigen stated.

"Reigen Arataka, you're definitely one of those psychics who lies for a living! Some people might accuse you of being a scam artist!"

Reigen sputtered, as Muscle Man just smirked.

"Crimson, you're just scary and probably spook the heck out most of these guys, also you came in Episode 18."

Crimson blinked, probably getting those kind of comments very frequently.

"And Azula, you're probably the strongest threat on today's chopping block, winning challenges, having a serious alliance before the merge, being socially terrible and being all kinds of OP!"

"Thank you, Chef, you finally got it right! Besides..."

Crimson didn't care.

Reigen was sweating buckets, as Azula just rolled her eyes and Muscle Man was feeling like something went wrong.

"...Reigen Arataka..."

The rest of the contestants were anticipating his elimination.

"...is safe today, also with two votes!"

"Of course I knew, my sweat was just a bluff for this elimination! Sorry, Muscle Man." Reigen casually remarked.

"Bro, I know you're in some kind of alliance! You just look like a wimp and the type of guy to have one!" Muscle Man screamed. "Why are you still here?"

"That's a good question. As a psychic, I could help you with that."

"SHUT UP!"

Muscle Man got held back by Chef, as Azula was looking at Lowain and Yumeko like they were colluding.

*Yumeko's confessional*

The gambling girl was genuinely surprised, albeit a little bit pleased.

"Another strategic vote is done and yet, I doubt that Azula will see it that way! Do you know how many people I tried to convince to not vote for her! More than you would think, but I'd rather gamble on the possibility of her elimination! Lowain, you owe me a gamble! Put it this way, I would never vote for Azula, especially because of what Chef stated!"

*Confessional cut*

Azula lept towards Sokka, Lowain and Yumeko who all coincidentally sat next to each other and she was definitely about to make them aflame.

Unsurprisingly, someone stopped her.

"I'm not surprised that so many people other than me would vote for you. It would be an obvious choice if there weren't two other better options!" Bayonetta said. "Miss, the game was stacked against you!"

"I know, but-" Azula's hand burst further into flames.

"But leave before you embarrass yourself!" Bayonetta sardonically said. "Trust me, you went out on top."

Azula quickly realised that she was about to prove someone right, as Sokka crossed his arms.

"Believe it or not, I voted for Reigen! Guy's definitely lying!" Sokka added.

Azula finally stopped trying to kill, as Crimson rolled her eyes.

"Then you will go down right after me. Because your threat level is quite high right now and if you're not immune, I will be sure to temporarily make your life worse."

Azula walked to the docks.


No last words, as all three of them were steaming, Crimson much less so.

"I guess my presence was too much for these fake happy people."

The Sling-Yacht slingshotted right towards the new Playa Del Losers 4 (2 and 3 weren't in a hotel and Chris was trying to get into the real estate business)

"Alright, Azula blew up at her elimination as expected and I wasn't expecting her to go home! The other two were kinda obvious, so for less obvious eliminations and more multi-island action stick for more..."

And for emphasis.

"...Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!"


To be continued in Episode 31, where the 20 remaining contestants finally get to grips with the one thing that everyone hates in this kind of season!

Eating food of quality that breaks the senses in half and probably would taste bad, though when you add a little bit of heat and a little of leftover drama from all of the set-up alliances, the challenge starts to seem a little hotter than it should!

Alternatively, these tough cookies eat some food that is as tough as them on a bad day, breaking the senses in opposite fashion by being some kind of disgusting.

...

...

...

Nah, it's both.

For Azula, it's not really that surprising. She didn't do good this challenge, her social game's terrible and she's one of the two people that scare people with her presence and even if she beat Coachman by a mile, it was only an mile! That being said, this was a long time being planned!

For Crimson, if Mikasa was here, someone else wild would be leaving, but she did manage to do slightly better than Mikasa with two more episodes of survival...just ignore the seventeen episodes that she wasn't in! The fact that she's scary means that she's actually cannon fodder like a certain scary girl!

And for Muscle Man, I can't hate him too much, he seems like quite the cool dude to be here, but at the same time, I don't have the greatest of knowledge of him!
He ain't going home because of that! He's going home because two entirely different alliances accidentally teamed up against him!

Chapter 128: Episode 31: Some Spicy Disgust

Summary:

Finally, a whole episode packed into one chapter. It's not even that big.

Anyways, with the twenty campers left in the wings waiting for that cash and all of them threats minus maybe two people and so...

...the Brunch of Disgusting-ness becomes the Lunch of The Disgusting, The Hot and The Weird.

Just another remixed challenge.

Chapter Text

Total Drama X: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 31: Some Spicy Disgust

With Azula and Muscle Man gone, some dynamics change the whole island's game with their lack of presence and with other's implications of the alliances that are currently going on right now!

Sure, Lowain and Yumeko don't need a restraining order, but that doesn't mean Azula's former alliance is toothless now and that the Comeback Alliance is staying strong!

Though the challenge may change some minds!

G-man 2.0: Good times were had by both. Still have no idea how he's going to survive the rest of 'em, though and Pinstripe is on the prowl for ways to not be a villain.

Memeking: RIP Azula's run in this universe. She ain't going to be back for more since this is post last episode of Avatar

MidnightSavvy...

...Something tells me that I need to update the older parts of my fic.


"Last time on Total Drama: Ultimate Islands, the Boney Island campers finally got to explore the wildlife and fauna of this probably cursed island! It kinda counted as an cryptid hunt and these guys had to team up in groups of three and a group of two! Turns out some of our great players kinda suck in those kinds of teams! In the end, Pit, Sokka, Lowain, Joseph, Nobara and Yumeko all snagged immunity through taking a lot of pictures of weird animals!"

The actual challenge was also shown.

"And the rest of them had to deal with the campfire! Though there was no twist, Crimson and Muscle Man kinda got eliminated as expected, but how did Azula get sent on the Sling-Yacht? Probably almost nobody liking her!"

The eliminations were shown.

"Nobody's going to like the stuff that's going to happen today and it's going to hurt real bad...not to me because I'm always hosting those kinds of hunger-curing challenges on TOTAL DRAMA: ULTIMATE ISLAND!"


Lowain and Yumeko were having an odd makeout session in the cafeteria that no-one wanted to see, as Pit and Miko slid towards the opposite side of the table and...

...no-one said that they betrayed Azula, just that everyone else wanted her gone.

"Finally, you and me can be the baes of the game!" Lowain shouted.

"That is true!" Yumeko said. "So, who might want to be careful of the two of us?"

Reg shrugged.

"Yeah, you're right, little robo!"

"But he didn't say anything."

*Reg's confessional*

The robot kid looked displeased.

"Considering that Azula got eliminated because she was super evil, I don't know if loving one of the bad guys wouldn't be a problem? I'm just going to try and survive as long as possible because there's a whole lot of game happening here!"

*Confessional cut*

Reg was a bit disgusted at the sixth kiss of the morning, but he wasn't mad and he was the last one to get up once he got done eating a smaller portion of whatever Chef cooked up.

Which was barely anything.

Lowain was looking around the entire place for the former alliance, as Yumeko happily saw her alliance partners look like she did something crazy (as per usual), but that they saw something.

"So, do you want to be back in the alliance?" Yumeko whispered to Lowain.

"Uh, yeah!" Lowain shouted.

The couple left the building with the somewhat unfinished dinner, as the other two wondered something and Sokka was smiling at his fortunes for obvious reasons.

He wondered how far he realistically go with his overpowered rivals probably ready to beat down an sexy Water tribesman (his words, not mine) and he saw his two fellow players casually sit down.

"Heavy, got any game advice?" Sokka asked. "I swear half of these guys could probably invade a country on their own without trouble."

"They could do that, yes, but they can lose! Don't need advice!" Heavy unhelpfully answered. "You have boomerang and sword, good enough for this Total Drama!"

"How am I going to do that!"

"...Don't care!"

Joseph Joestar was working his epic Hamon trick, shooting a fork towards someone random that was about to have a questionable time with their fork-on-a-plate special.

Pit just took it out of the plate.

"Thanks, JoJo!" Pit shouted.

"Hahaha, don't mention it." Joseph warned him. "Wait, why JoJo?"

"Because it's really funny, I'm going to beat you easily with this terrible food and because of your name!"

"Not the first time that someone called me JoJo!" Joseph smirked, almost ready to dare him. "Whenever the challenge is, I'm ready for it!"

*Nicole's confessional*

"Well, it's time to be alliance leader, Nicole! Just think about what a proper alliance leader needs at this point in this game! Which should not be that hard, Heather did it, Noah did it and other people did it!" She shouted to herself. "Besides, Lowain and Yumeko both understand the strategy game!"

*Sokka's confessional*

This guy didn't really have an evil smile, moreso a content one.

"Finally, now that Azula's out of the game, I have a shot of winning the money and helping the South Pole because it's a little lacking in stuff to do and we've gotta fight together to win!" Sokka declared. "Me, Joseph and Heavy are going all of the way to the final six with some good planning!"

*Confessional cut*


Bayonetta, Yumeko, Nicole, Nobara and Lowain were a quarter of the cast and they knew that when they hung out in an abadoned confessional area that still protected them.

It was also lunch time.

"No way, we're still here! I mean you could've not voted off Muscle Man, but it had to be done." Nobara said. "He smelled terrible anways."

"Bruh, that ain't a good reason to vote off anyone especially this deep into this game with too many fellas!" Lowain lightly scolded her. "Besides..."

The other four ladies gave him some incredulous looks.

"...someone else should have been voted just for numbers!"

"True, so how about we get Sokka on board? He has been shouting about going to the final six since Azula left and it's not impossible. Even if he is an bit of an idiot." Bayonetta casually laid it out, as Yumeko and Nicole both sighed. "What is it?"

"Great plan actually, but he's not a bit of an idiot." Nicole said. "He did have an alliance after all before that kinda disappeared."

"...I doubt that it disappeared, just change into a rather friendly group of boys." Bayonetta said.

"If we get him and Joseph, we might have a problem with those guys around!" Nobara shouted. "What happened to the last alliance of seven?"

"It broke because all of them are douchebags, half of them really big ones at that!" Lowain said. "We're not d-bags, we're just a bunch of badasses!"

"After yesterday, that's technically true." Bayonetta said.

Nobara nodded, sure that she could ace it in the challenge that was-

"Campers, it is challenge time! Meet me back at the same cafeteria really soon! Because you might not want to see this!"

-about to happen and whatever that challenge was sneaked up on them with a horrible issue.

The alliance of five that had lasted the longest and was a culmination of the game that was up to this game were about to experience a modern classic.

'

The 20 campers were in a totally different cafeteria, which was mostly down to the table cloths seperated by former teams, a hidden banner and a massive fricking wheel that was coloured by table.

And it was 2pm.

"Aw yeah, wonder what epic challenge we're gonna do today!" Miko shouted.

"I, for one, do not know why you're so happy about these challenges! Did you see that pterodactyl?" Nicole questioned her.

"Yeah, dude! Wish I could've fought that with my bird!"

Miko wanted to say her Glitch Tech gear, but Phil would've taken her off immediately and Mitch wouldn't her live it down.

"How's an ostrich-"

No more time for questions, since Chef and Chris were both in some chef outfits and some people kept quiet because they had been a small town of people two months ago and others...

...like Squirrel Girl basically stuck her hand up.

"Hello, campers, you guys were a whole bunch of people that I tried remembering two months ago and somehow did it all and today, the 20 of you are some of the toughest cookies that made it through! Some of you have survived through raw grit and determination, some of you used your heads to devise kinda evil strategies and some of you are plain lucky!"

Lowain grinned, leaning his stool backwards, as Yumeko did the same smile.

"Regardless, I bet you people haven't had your tastebuds messed up enough with all of Chef Hatchet's good eats, dudes and dudettes! I bet you think you guys are going to get an easy one with a return of a classic challenge!"

Tanjiro, unsurprisingly, was trying to not vomit.

"Nope, because as you can see Chef's cooking brunch of you guys! Or it would be, but the other chefs didn't get it!" Chris shouted, watching Lowain's friends duck. "But it's not the lunch you expect, but only the best lunch! It's the Lunch of Disgustingness!"

The banner revealed itself and showed an hastily drawn L on the first word.

"With a twist of sorts! Chef's cooking spicy food, he's got weird-tasting cuisine and of course, he brings the disgustingness that will make people hurl! Survive until you either vomit or don't want to eat anymore!"

Ochako Uraraka smelt something terrible, as Tanjiro Kamado was displeased with the smells already.

"As some people would say let him cook and it'll come! Top four gets immunity, first place gets a special prize and the classic second vote!"

These two toughened up, as Tanjiro blew smoke out of his nostril and Uraraka was looking at the other players.

*Mai Shiranui's confessional*

She was looking at the camera.

"Yuri said that this would be toughest challenge to be a lady in and King said that I wouldn't last three rounds in here! Well, you two aren't here, so I want to say that proving you both wrong should be not hard!" She boasted. "...The three rounds one, not the lady-like one."

*Yumeko Jabami's confessional*

She smiled, happy to reminice about her school experience.

"So...I have experience with spicy food of sorts! You know, I had this one part of a gamble that was essentially having a poker face with spicy macarons! It was very hard to tell, but this challenge is nothing like that!"

And then she grinned with malicious intent.

"Something tells me that there might be a gambling twist."

*Confessional cut*


All twenty of them were watching the wheel go round and round, each third of the wheel randomly selected to be either spicy, disgusting or bad-tasting and Pit was watching it go around.

It then landed on round 1's spicy coloured dish.

"Goddamn, this must be an awesome dish!" Joseph shouted. "You just try and mess with the JoJo!"

"You beat vampires, calm down, it's really cool." Reg said. "Worry about the food first!"

"Listen, I'm not worried about the food!" Joseph bragged.

"That's fine."

Whatever that spicy-colour was showed that the food was rather wacky.

Chris and Chef were chuckling at the possiblities of the mad food and the contestants wisely ignored it knowing that this shit was going to be some kind of unholy combo.

"Realistically speaking, I'm going to love watching this! That's all I'm going to say because I'm totally not betting against the chef dudes!" Chris announced. "Chef, the honours?"

"Yep."

Joseph and Reg were sat around in the same area and sat first hand some of the diciest tacos in terms of quality and spiciness, mostly because this was Total Drama.

Squirrel Girl looked at them like they knew what they expected.

"Sometimes, you've gotta take from other countries what they really cared about...like food! Here's some mean tacos, mixed with some peppers that I forgot the name of annnnnd sand!" Chef said. "The sand makes it real crunchy and the pepper completes it!"

"Spicy sand tacos?!" Doreen screamed. "...That doesn't even sound that bad."

"Chris' ability to surprise is probably second to his love of messed up challenges and I've tasted worse." Sandy remarked. "Texas is a spicy country, you know."

"Second to Canadians!"

*Scott's confessional*

"I did not know that girls are that patriotic! Either that or they're intimidated by my feats of beating seven evil exes!" He bragged. "Sand tacos, doesn't even sound that bad!"

*Confessional cut*

The twenty of 'em got to eating because there was nothin' else to do, regardless.

"Okay, Chef, maybe we got off to the wrong foot, but this stuff is...something." Sokka was taking a bite like it was easy.

He was out of words to say, his heat receptors going off and Pit ate it easily.

"You know what, maybe no-one appreciate floor ice creams enough-"

Pit had to more say, but he ended up trying to hold down those stacos, choking on the heat and the sand.

Sokka, Miko and Joseph were the trio that were watching their fellow boy swallow it down, as they all looked at their own food with hesitation.

Unsurprisingly, Tanjiro ate it and it activated his Hinokami Kagura, breathing some fire out of his mouth and wowing Ochako Uraraka, who ate her taco with...

...a lot of trouble, repeatedly taking several breaths to douse the heat and then the sand attacked and Ochako Uraraka swallowed it.

"Wow, that was spicy and terrible!" Uraraka complained.

Miko ate it with a few screams, but that was expected and Joseph used his Hamon to make sure that he'd win and Sokka coughed from the heat and then spat out the taco.

"Ouch, Sokka's eliminated through that cough and oh, Nicole also couldn't take it!" Chris announced, seeing that someone was trying to keep it down. "Yumeko looks like she's about to blow!"

Yumeko got completely thrown off by the sand, as Lowain looked at her expression of plain disgust with interest.

"Babe, it's just a spicy sand taco with stuff in there! It's just wack, nothing more!" Lowain shouted. "...Yumi, tell your stomach to chill!"

"I'm trying my hardest." Yumeko spoke in a raspy fashion.

Finally, Yumeko made it through the first round, though it was capped off with Nobara's upchucking of the sandy taco.

"And finally, Nobara doesn't make it! Dang, three strong players out in the first round and Chef hasn't even tried to make it disgusting yet!"

Sokka regretted his decisions, Nicole looked towards Bayonetta, who wiped off the sand and Nobara was pissed, all of them getting pulled out of the room by an regretful blonde Nen user, who found nothing much.

*Bayonetta's confessional*

The witch shrugged.

"I'm baffled that I have to rely on Lowain because he should be out considering that he cooks for a living with the his two brothers in the kitchen. Well, Dante, I'm ready for your move!"

*Confessional cut*

"Second round, guys and we let Chef cook some more and oh, you wouldn't like it! Somebody spin the wheel, dude."

Dante span it ridiculously fast with his two fingers and he landed on the space of disgust.

"Nice, Dante, you're ready for the classic disgusting foods?"

"Are you ready to see me win?" Dante asked.

Dante sat back down with the 16 others that had a chance of getting top 5 and maybe even winning and he saw something that had a bit of a comeback in Chef's eyes.

"Trust me, it's a classic! You ever wanted something from a cow or a bull that kinda tastes like meatball, but it ain't really meatballs at all?"

Dante was sitting easy in his seats, as Bayonetta moved right next to him and they were looking at each other.

"Yeah, it's from the bull's...downstairs area. Real meaty balls, if you will!"

The two of them got the implication, but Pit was way slower on the uptake and ate them with...a scrunched up face.

"This tastes real bad! Uh, I swear this looks familiar in a bad way!" Pit said, having his fourth one.

"You can't be serious! It tastes nice!" Miko shouted, motivated to eat them testes.

Pit taste his fifth and final one.

"No, it doesn't!"

The rest of them did okay, minus a few standout potential vomiters.

Tanjiro Kamado was trying to not vomit, as Uraraka looked at him with surprise and these two still shared the same table.

*Uraraka's confessional*

The hero in training looked mad.

"This guy kinda won a whole lot of challenges and everyone like him, so I wondered that he would have a bad challenge one day! Wasn't expecting him eat the cows testicles, though."

*Confessional cut*

Tanjiro ate them all and no-one upchucked them-

-oh wait, Yumeko only lasted one round more and also, Reg looked at the rest of the testicles and decided to power through it.

"Oh no, Yumeko's out! Unsurprisingly!"

"Yeah, it's not surprising! She's just a rich girl." Pinstripe remarked. "Me, I'm a little different!"

Half of the remaining contestants were feeling their stomachs fighting against them, but they were here for the third round, which was a little savoury in a bad way.

There wasn't any wheel, just a jar of technically not Marmite that had more mysteries that an Mystery Incorporated episode.

"Third round and you're gonna test a little something! It tastes great, unless you know what's made of!"

Chef chuckled to himself, as Reg ate a part thing without issue and didn't want to ask about what he put in there.

"So, what's it made of!" Miko dared to ask.

"A bunch of bugs that I found around this place! For the record, they actually taste great!"

And Chef still chuckled, as Reg took it down.

"I don't think it does." Reg said. "It doesn't taste horrible!"

The robot kid ate it slowly, almost instinctively cringing and Miko and Pit ate it, trying to forget that it was just some bugs mashed into bootleg Marmite and some others did so with eyes on the other competitors.

That being said, it tasted quite a bit better than anything today which meant that almost nobody dropped out today, well almost nobody.

"Well, that was disgustingly fine. But you could do much worse." Bayonetta leered at Dante.

"Yeah, don't listen to her. It's solid-"

Dante may have wanted to finish that sentence, but Scott Pilgrim finished that sentence and he got the Comeback Alliance squinting at his own perfomance of vomiting quite a distance.

Mostly because Sandy wasn't willing to have vomit on her fur.

*Sandy's confessional*

The squirrel scientist wasn't surprised.

"I'm gonna give it to Mr. Reigen! He's an obvious charlatan, but he can really dish it out and trust me, he did so back at Playa Del Losers! Scott Pilgrim...pretty much got here because he ain't an obvious target!" Sandy stated. "And because he didn't vomit on my back!"

*Confessional cut*

"Oh and Scott Pilgrim is eliminated along with-"

Tanjiro's stomach had enough, even if her mind was trying to shout Rengoku quotes ad infinitum towards it and his breaths were...wacked out.

"-Tanjiro Kamado! A real surprise!"

"It's not really a surprise, bugs brings back memories of demons." Tanjiro said. "Besides Dante and maybe that Coachman, all of them eat people and don't like sunlight!"

"Shut up, Tanjiro, you're out! Also, those are still vampires."

Sandy and Reigen fist-bumped each other, having a challenge beast out of the game and Lowain scratched his forehead at seeing who was eliminated in this round.

Tanjiro walked out of the room along with Scott.

"Are vampires demons-"

"No way, dude!" Dante shouted. "I fight a lot of 'em."


The fourth round involved a little bit of Bayonetta spinning the wheel quite simply and it landed on another disgusting food that was a bit of a classic in the Total Drama space.

"Don't worry, it's just soup with a little bit of those animals that you might not want to know about!" Chris announced. "But ask if you're willing to!"

Uraraka sniffed instantly and her face shrivelled up.

"Oh, it's got some kind of smell! An evil smell!" Uraraka shouted.

"Look, I definitely disagree with ya, but it's real close!" Sandy complained.

Reg shrugged, right before taking the smell and instantly regretting it, as even a robot recognised that some supervillain made it.

That being said with the soup, there was a whole bunch of random animals in there and no-one wanted to ask except for Miko, who drunk it for ten seconds and then asked.

"What's the dang soup?!" Miko exclaimed.

"...It doesn't have bats in there, if that's what you're asking! Got a little bit of an eagle in here." Chef said. "Made it extra special!"

Miko ended getting up the eagle in her mouth and that was it for her.

"Yeah, I could do this-" Miko upchucked some soup. "-all day!"

"Hahaha, you wish you could, Miko!"

"Darn! Pit, kick some major butt for me!" Miko shouted, throwing up a bit more soup.

Pit was already done with it, almost ignorant of Miko's rallying call.

That being nearly everyone else just dealt with the soup with a lot of struggle, none moreso than Reg and Sandy for the same exact reason thanks to one thing.

"SQUIRRELS!"

Sandy instantly vomited, seeing Chef's grin and Reg pushed the soup away instantly because of that same reason.

"Wow, you two have no reason to be evil!" Reg said.

"Okay, that makes you out, Reg and Sandy!"

The soup at least stunned all of them, even if only three more people left.


Dante, Uraraka, Reigen, Bayonetta, Lowain, Heavy (Mikhail), Joseph, Pinstripe, Squirrel Girl and Mai Shiranui were the ten people that survived the first four rounds of this disgusting lunch (thanks to the cooking bros' miscommunication) and Chef just laughed when Heavy landed on the disgusting part of the wheel.

"Man, the ten of you are tough as you are stupid!"

Lowain was going to open his mouth, but then Joseph just slapped his face.

"Joseph, you think I'm stupid, right?" Lowain accused. "You think I'm a dumdum."

"Yeah. Bring on the eats-"

Joseph then saw the kinda green crab claw that had something growing on the claw itself and Lowain was plain infuriated by the existence of the green claw.

"-You're gonna hurt somebody with this food, man!"

"I can't believe that you're complaining about the Boney Crab Claw! Specially cooked to not give you disease." Chef grinned.

Some people knew that it was cooked to make you vomit and damn, it was doing just that on the first bite and swallow.

"Heh, this is nothing! I have eaten worse." Heavy proclaimed, taking a bite out of the claw. "American man, you're fine."

Joseph was completely silent as he kept on eating the claw.

"The next thing you're going to say is-"

"That claw was terrible!" The two of them said together.

Heavy was shocked, as Joseph smirked with his Hamon usage.

*Joseph's confessional*

"Now I read him like a book! I'm glad that my Hamon's kicking in! I would've vomited a long time ago if not for that!" Joseph grinned. "Someone's probably should have figured that out."

*Confessional cut*

"How does anyone-"

Mai was the first one to drop, predictably, vomiting with ease and intent towards Bayonetta's feet and the witch was both angered and confused at why she did that.

Dante then burped towards the disgusted witch, picking up what she's putting down.

"Wow, you two are disgusting in the way you're trying to get me eliminated. Don't worry-"

Bayonetta pushed the claw away, noticing that the claw still grew.

"-I'd rather cut my losses than die from some military chef's poor cooking."

"Finally, somone recognises my background and of course, she quits! Pinstripe's going under the table!"

Pinstripe was knocked the fuck out with a droped claw.

"And he is out! Mai, Pinstripe and Bayonetta, get outta here!"

Squirrel Girl was shooting her vomit at random.

Lowain, Joseph, Dante, Uraraka, Squirrel Girl, Heavy and Reigen were the seven people that survived round 5 and leapt right into round 6 and this time, it was a little bit different.

Mostly because it was a stupid hot slice of fly-covered meat, the flies somehow being added to the whole she-bang.

"Gonna be honest, I have no idea where the flies came from! I know that I put bird's eye chill in here, so be prepared for some real heat." Chef's grin never faded. "Definitely."

"Chili flies?!" Lowain shouted. "Bruh, this island has some crazy flies, bro!"

"Just ignore it, it doesn't even hurt that bad!" Reigen said. "I think-"

These two ate the meat and immediately sensed the heat, these two were a little bit woozy from the heat and to avoid getting more...woozied? they ate them quickly.

It was a bad idea, as Ochako Uraraka looked more than prepared with the definitely milk on that was on her table and Dante knew that touching that stuff was another bad idea.

Either way, they both made it with simulteanous disgust and incredible heat smashing their senses into a paste of victory...along with Heavy, who took deep breaths.

"Ow, only hurt a bit." Heavy said.

Lowain ran out of the room almost blindly, as Reigen Arataka was down for the count.

"Too bad, Lowain and Reigen are eliminated and someone else might get eliminated at the moment and-Squirrel Girl survives...sort of."

Squirrel Girl was stunned.

*Squirrel Girl's confessional*

The chill was kicking in.

"Okay, so, there's always something to this! Apparently, it's a lot of heat units...and stupid...and I think my brain broke." She stated. "...Monkey Joe, I swear I was going to say these foods are getting worse!"

Monkey Joe chirped like he meant it.

*Confessional cut*


Two women and three men were about to go through some more spicy stuff, as it was a distinctly hot soup that smelled like danger to some people.

"You five have immunity, like any challenge, the winner gets a special prize! Besides, Chef still has a lot of recipes!"

Chef put down the bowls agressively.

"Round six! More hot stuff! More habaneros AKA the Red savina habanero! I smelled it once and knew that I couldn't improve on perfection...so I put it in a soup!"

"Yeah, I heard of that! Could've tried harder."

Dante took a swig of that and he took it...

Yeah, he took it badly.

"THIS GOT CRAZIER!"

Dante saw first hand Ochako Uraraka drinking a little too fast and ending with her stomach breaking unde the pressure, so the demon hunter took it a bit slow.

"Uraraka's out of the game and so is Joseph!" Chris announced. "Maybe it'll scare the other people!"

Joseph had definitely had enough, putting down the bowl and slammed it down, as his forfeit was announced and more importantly, Heavy, Dante and Squirrel Girl survived.

"Finally, being independent of an alliance worked out! Haha, bring it on!" Squirrel Girl said.

"Now..."

Dante clicked his fingers.

"...this is getting crazy!"

"Round seven!"

Squirrel Girl spun the wheel and landed on a disgusting space.

"Cooked a sandal!"

All three ate them, regardless.

"Round eight!"

It was roadkill...squirrel roadkill.

"Nope nope nope nope! This is too crazy!"

Squirrel Girl shouted this, as she left the building.

"Oh yeah, we're down to our final two! One of them will gain a prize!"

Dante and Heavy stared at each other.

"Also, have everyone come in here once again! They would want to see this!"


The sun was setting, the birds weren't chirping and all of the other contestants were a little shocked from how Heavy survived the challenge, but they didn't care that much.

"Holy shit, he's really not playing around anymore!" Joseph praised. "Beat that demon hunter heavy!"

"Let's go, Heavy!" Sokka cheered.

"Get them, Mikhail!"

Everyone looked at Reg.

"I'm cheering for my old teammate!"

*Heavy's confessional*

The big Russian man was struggling with all of that shit down there.

"White-haired cowboy doesn't know struggle of living in Soviet Russia or having to beat those RED people." Heavy said. "This was like cake except it tastes bad."

*Dante's confessional*

The demon hunter grinned.

"I've fought annoying guys stronger than him and there's just no way that this guy's stomach handled all of that really easily. What part of Russia this guy from? And more importantly, how does this guy keep on dying and reviving?" Dante asked. "I gotta know!"

*Confessional cut*

"Round eight!"

Whatever kind of steak it was, it was definitely from Boney Island.

These two slowly ate it and bore smiles on their faces.

"Round nine!"

Expired kimchi, which smelt of something unholy.

Luckily for these two, they'd seen more unholy stuff and it tasted very okay.

"Round ten."

A whole sandal with mayonnise on it.

"Best tasting thing all day."

Yeah, Heavy got punched for that.

"Round eleven."

More technically edible stuff, as said ice cream was covered with all of the left over worms and other stuff that Chef could put in.

Heavy and Dante really liked it.

"Round twelve, Chef, you got something?"

Ghost peppers?

Aside from "AAAAAAA" being heard from both of the contestants, they both somehow passed and they were blasted out of their minds on bad food.

"Round thirteen, dude. How are you guys still doing this? I'd thought that one of you would drop by now." Chris said, annoyed at the duo's persistence. "Listen, I got a tiebreaker, one of you wins something, this challenge's over."

"Y'all should have stopped. I learned a lot about you people and I hope y'all hate it with your hearts!"

Chef Hatchet dropped a decent plate of some of the worst of the heat and the worst of disgusting on the plates of the final two.

"Buddy, I hate it already!" Dante proclaimed. "Mikhail, I hope that your muscles mean nothing for your stomach!"

"Ghost pepper mean nothing!" Heavy shouted, still in a chill daze. "What of stuff."

"The world's worst gumbo, which took a lot of effort." Chef answered. "Whoever has more finished wins...whatever Chris has!"

Chris McLean was anticipating the showdown between the beefy Russian man who was in an unspoken alliance and the demon hunter who left his alliance through morals alone.

It was kinda on, as Heavy was eating whatever he got and felt a lot of things and Dante was taking it slow, owing to being that bit more full.

"Dante, get the Ruskie's butt!" Pinstripe shouted.

"Ignore the mobster and beat Dante, Heavy!" Joseph proclaimed.

The two guys who probably would inhabit the same square of Manhattan, glared at each other, as Heavy was beating Dante in the game of potentially deadly gumbo.

"It's so unfair how Heavy's pushing through the pain, giving no time for Dante to show that pain!"

Dante was dazed as all hell, but he ate it through it with determination, grit and a bunch of red orbs.

Heavy may have been tired and something kicked in for the big man, his face sweatys, arms, his whole body now feeling like Russian spaghetti that still ate through it.

"Nevermind, this challenge is awesome now!"

"Chris, it's not-"

Chris' glare stopped Sokka from finished and also didn't stop Heavy from finishing it off.

"And we have a winner in Heavy Weapons Guy AKA Mikhail AKA brings home his victory! His prize...immunity in the next episode, which trust me, you need!"

Heavy screamed in heat.

"Dudes, you've had a good meal." Chris said. "But Dante, you're still safe for today! Uraraka, Squirrel Girl and Joseph Joestar

*Heavy's confessional*

He laughed through the heat problems.

"Hold on, next episode has challenge. What is he talking about? Am I too strong for this season." Mikhail boasted. "So, give me some money now. Sasha needs the money to fire."

*Pit's confessional*

The angel wasn't even mad.,

"Palutena, please tell me that the next episode isn't the episode where Leshawna got eliminated in!"

He listened to apparently nothing.

"Wow, that is quite rough! At least I can't be eliminated tonight!"

*Pinstripe's confessional*

The mobster sighed.

"Hopefully, I get to fuck over Yumeko because she's the reason why I'm out of that alliance and also the reason why I'm on the outside of this game! She's just too powerful to leave behind!"

*Confessional cut*


Out of the twenty people that sat on that campfire, fifteen of them were unsure about their position within the game, especially since some of them sensed the next episode would be different.

"20 campers, one of you gained double immunity and four of you have immunity for today, the vote today was really interesting! Two of you will be eliminated today...since the competition's only getting tougher!"

Reigen, Sandy and Scott were all sitting together, nervous about their alliance.

"You know, I'm going to love this!"

Pit and Miko sat tight, as Lowain looked at Yumeko with a nervous smile.

"Since this episode needs to get wrapped quickly, I'm going to say whoever is announced is out of the game! It's almost merciful from me! Almost!"

Chris' laugh reverbarated throughout the camp, as all but the most sense-broken were sure that their time was going to be wasted.

"And, well..."

...

...

...

"-The first one to be eliminated-"

...

...

...

...

"-has been in an alliance-"

...

...

...

...

"-and would've survived if did what Dante did-"

...

...

...

"-and be a good dude!"

Pinstripe Potoroo was understandably piseed, seeing an obvious alliance that hung out around Lowain and thinking about why he couldn't really see it.

"Sorry, Yumeko-"

Yumeko got up in shock, before she heard

"-you're going to have to watch Pinstripe get eliminated!"

She was back on that stump, as Lowain smirked at Pinstripe.

"Hold the hell on, they're in this together with some other people! They're definitely part of an alliance!" He complained. "Y'all got played!"

"Yeah, how did Yumeko not get sent home?" Dante asked.

"Campers, campers, you don't know if it is her!"

Yumeko didn't look surprised at his time wasting.

"The second camper eliminated is..."

...

...

...

...

...

"...someone..."

...

...

...

...

"...who doesn't..."

...

...

...

...

"...have the skills..."

...

...

...

...

...

"...to survive elimination!"

"Stop wasting time and tell people who got eliminated!" Bayonetta shouted. "Must be somebody like Mai."

Chris suddenly got ridiculously angry out of nowhere, as he deeply sighed to deal with that guess.

"Mai Shiranui, a lot of people apparently wanted you gone! Must be too strong or something!"

"What do you mean...too strong?" Mai inquired. "I think there's bigger problems in...whatever alliance they're in."

Both of the eliminated players figured out there was alliances and the rest of the campers figured out that there was some alliance-ing going on, but that was not for today.

"Mai and Pinstripe, just get out of here!"


Chris McLean was motivated by two things.

Ratings, pain and Chef Hatchet, who was definitely not getting paid enough and also just a man.

"Every elimination today was a big one to someone in the fabric of reality! I could care less, because today we all had a good time watching the strongest people get wrecked by food!"

He had a big laugh, as the two eliminated contestants that were offended at their lack of goodbye speech.

"You know, I've got more pain, more drama and more legally possible stuff on TOTAL DRAMA: ULTIMATE ISLANDS!"


To be continued in Episode 32, where the goings on of all of the eliminated contestants that had happened since the first special is revealed and I do mean, ALL of them!

It's kinda like that one episode with Leshawna's elimination except way less bullshit and more importantly, much more interesting, mostly thanks to the two eliminations of this episode!

And also, the fact that almost all of the campers were watching this season in real time!

Pinstripe Potoroo is one of those guys where his redemption ain't necessarily here yet, so he left the game as an bit of a scumbag thanks to being friends with that guy and not to mention, he was still playing a shady game! He would've gone out at the final 14, regardless.

Mai Shiranui too strong, lmao, that's literally it! Survivor fans rejoice (mostly Norbert) and well, the classic adage of being too fast and too strong kicked in for her, since two out of the alliances voted her!

The Comeback Alliance and The new main alliance (with no name) voted for her and the unspoken alliance of Sokka, Joseph, Reg and Heavy didn't really do that!

i.e. Tanjiro, Dante, Uraraka, Pit, Miko and Squirrel Girl are the only ones not in an alliance, official or otherwise that are still in the game...in essence.

There will be 16 in Episode 33, by the way.

Chapter 129: Episode 32: L.O.S.E.R.S Only

Summary:

Believe it or not, there's really no acronym to this chapter, it's about a lot of the eliminated contestants that haven't shown in the first Christmas special, which was all of the way back in 2021 and this time, it has quite a few new people to do stuff with...along with Coachman, Basil, Noah, Khun, Falco and many other such fellows to have some drama with. Plus there's a (sort of) war between Riley and Catalina, so expect some of that.

And no, there totally isn't an elimination happening, why would you think that?!

Chapter Text

Total Drama X: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 32: L.O.S.E.R.S Only

I'd like to answer two questions that I didn't get the chance to answer in the Discord server (which is a great place to be):

1. This season takes place in Summer 2022, Hotel Rockies takes place in Summer 2023 and my Going Global (that's the new title) takes place in 2024

2. Coachman's both a really interesting Disney Villain precisely because he's like a horror villain and a mob boss combined (someone who can pull off the facade of being nice and yet...) and he makes NO SENSE to being in Total Drama (even less than Alastor, mind you) and fits perfectly both in Trainwreck Express (uh, it's gonna be a while) and here (he's great at being "pleasant" in this universe)

P.S. There's definitely at least 6 villains better than him (Spot ties with him, by the way)

3. (o wait, this is just a reponse to Memeking's review) I literally was looking on Wikipedia as I wrote that whole chapter for spicy foods, so I'm more surprised that you liked it that much! Said single chapter thing came from advice I was given, which should have been more obvious.

4. This took longer than it should have (like 2 and a half weeks, instead of 2 weeks)

Anyways, it's time for that one episode that Leshawna got eliminated in.


All 18 of the contestants, including an incredibly relieved pair of Pit and Miko, actually got some good food for once from Chef Hatchet of all people, which might have been a sign for the episode.

Especially since that was right after the challenge.

"I knew that cooking show wasn't bullshit. Thanks, Chef!" Dante shouted.

"Thank the chef this time around..."

Sokka looked at him.

"...is Chris here?"

Sokka looked at Chef Hatchet, who threw some great-tasting slop in his face.

Though he gave a thumbs up, a lot of the remaining contestants were suspicious of how good it tasted for no apparent reason at all, especially Heavy.

"Did I do this. I made you cook good!" Heavy's grin was apparent. "What is immunity for, though?"

"Chris ain't here at the moment! I heard he's doing something special, so don't forget your immunity." Chef dumped some great-tasting garbage on Mikhail's tray. "You're going to need it for everyone else!"

Everyone was sitting down and Heavy just ignored the message, but since it was a real shout, someone figured it out after everyone took their time eating some good fucking food.

"Something tells me that this is like that one episode where Leshawna got eliminated." Yumeko stated. "The food, that odd warning and the fact that Chris ain't here."

"Hey, uh, you might want to calm down! It is exactly like that one episode." Squirrel Girl said. "The real problem is who's going to get eliminated-"

Chef opened the door to a sentient tornado.

"IS THAT TAZ-"

And the unrelated chaos started, Pit and Miko excited for that kind of challenge with Tasmanian Devil starting it up back on Boney Island.

"Good to go, Chris?"


Chris looked the exact same minus those watchful goggles, but he was enjoying the Looney Tunes antics going on back on Boney Island and he had a whole fanfiction season's (and more) worth of characters to show up in Hotel McLean.

"While our surviving campers have a great time on Boney Island and enjoying all of its beauty-"

He turned towards the actual hotel.

"-our many, many eliminated contestants have been staying here for a while and for some, it has been two months since they got here, being eliminated in the first few episodes! They're all losers, so let's see what these losers get up on..."

Chris had the classic zoom out.

"...TOTAL DRAMA: ULTIMATE ISLANDS!"

[There was an intro here, but it was removed due to copyright infringement from Wade Wilson]


"YOOO!"

oh god.

"It's me, everyone's favourite fourth-wall breaking hero! Deadpool, who didn't have an arc this season. Along with a whole bunch of people who kind of got done dirty."

Deadpool was back for more screen time and he had chewed his bubblegum after kicking a decent amount of ass.

"Seriously, guy, you could've just given Raven her own respect or at least, respect her wishes! Say hello, Raven!"

Raven "silently" chanted her spell, though it was more like Deadpool couldn't hear it and she waved it straight towards the merc with the mouth.

"Aw, she's a little bit camera shy, so do you want to-"

And the camera cut to whole nother thing, mostly because Deadpool got thrown by Raven's demonic magic and the merc with the mouth was back-

"Hey, hey, fellas, how are you all doing! How would you feel dealing with the cast that's still packed into the top...18?" Deadpool shoved the microphone in Shego's face. "Like, would any of them scare you?"

Shego was relaxing on a beach chair.

"A lot of them wouldn't scare me, but you need some actual strategy to make it unlike some people who do crazy stuff and still end up in 33rd." Shego casually said. "That being said, winning challenges is a good strategy! Can you please get out of my face!"

"No."

Deadpool then got a fireball to the face from Shego.

Okay, so that's only two of them and already Deadpool was having problems interviewing people, though a lot of people in this epic hotel was already tired of him besides Chris McLean, who wasn't even there at the time.

"Okay, Deadpool, what stupid question do you have to ask me? I just arrived here sick!" Pinstripe shouted. "Goddamn, is everyone tired of you?"

"Maybe. As a sexy man that does interviews when he can't save the world or Arby's, I don't get it."

Pinstripe looked at him.

"I still don't get it, but you've got a great look."

"Thanks, man...you still deserved to be voted off."

"Come on, I didn't have any epic arc about friendship or betrayal or being in two alliances at once, even if it woulda killed me!" Deadpool shouted. "You should have-"

"Trust me, you're literally too powerful to die and you can teleport. I ain't even insulting you, you're pretty damn cool."

Deadpool slumped away from the conversation, as Pinstripe shrugged and enjoyed the sights of the other contestants that were not-

"No respect to my name, because I am definitely one of the best Marvel characters out there!"

dude, you already have six or seven fanfics where you're doing something wild and I definitely have disrespected you. that being said, you might not have wanted to be main cha-

"Alright, alright! At least I lasted longer than Coachman, even if it was by one episode."

and that should be good enough for you.

"Then you don't know who I am!"

Deadpool still slumped and man, i don't want to talk to him again.


With more interesting characters having been eliminated since the final merge, there was bound to be rivalries that have lasted for a decent amount of time especially with Crimson in the building.

"Bro, it's okay! I was just playing the game!" Muscle Man shouted, avoiding Crimson's aura.

"I'm not even mad." Crimson spoke. "But, like, there are better people to eliminate."

"I only voted for you a bunch of times!"

Muscle Man, Crimson and subsequently, Mikasa were sharing a moment inside the main reception, whose receptionist didn't want to be stuck here dealing with the implications of a certain elimination.

"But, like, I don't care. Mikasa cares a lot."

Mikasa raised an eyebrow in surprise.

"You really think that I care that you got me eliminated! I more so care that you sucked at having an alliance." Mikasa crossed her arms. "It's really sad that you tried so hard and then you got eliminated two episodes after me!"

"Why don't you shut up, miss!" Muscle Man shouted, as Crimson walked away. "I don't care that you kinda stopped the evil man, just shut up for a second."

"I will, though."

Mikasa and Crimson saw that Muscle Man ran away.

"You're gonna see me come back next season as a tough man with my wife!"

These two weren't really intriuged, moreso really interested on what kind of woman would like a short fat green man, who ran with one of the best screams that ever existed.

Mostly because it was hilarious.


Muscle Man was tired of those two making fun of him being 23rd place in this season and he went onto better places that were totally not filled with fake gang wars.

Or rather, Riley Freeman saw him and knew that he'd be perfect for the next move, blocking his path.

"Kid, what do you want, man?" Muscle Man asked. "I was about to drive around the island again!"

"I don't know, you always do that shit!" Riley shouted.

Muscle Man got sent some paintball guns and Riley smirked.

"Nigga, we about to go hard on Catalina and her crew! She's a hoe, I confirmed it!"

"...Wait, she has a whole crew now?"

Riley nodded.

"We're boutta go on her...outside of here at 12!"

Muscle Man looked tired.

"Bro, I just wanna shoot this, I don't even care about the beef you've got going on!" Muscle Man shouted. "See ya later, bro!"

"Nah, fuck you!"

And just like that, Riley was down a gun and Muscle Man was up with a gun and two more dudes that were in his alliance or his team that were excited to do the deed of having fun.

Riley was on a one man mission to try and deal with the "bitch that ruined his map reading" and he would go everywhere for it, far outside of the hotel and Catalina was doing something completely different.

For the record, it's now time for something completely different and on the top of the hill of a quite foresty area.

"I don't really care about your feud with some kid. Why do you even have a feud with some kid?" Shego questioned. "You both sucked as far as I know!"

"...Pendeja, that kid stole the map and then flipped it around when he fought he was big man on camp! Pig kid-"

"Still don't care, you kinda did it to yourself."

Catalina and Shego were sitting together casually.

"Bitch, why are you helping me?"

"Because there's nothing to do and RIley's really annoying everyone."

These two nodded to that shit.

"What the fuck do you mean nothing to do? Soma's cooking crazy shit in the hotel nonstop." Catalina said. "That pendejo Riley's gonna eat that peanut squid thingy and he'll get shot with my gun!"

"Right, right, you're going to bully a kid."

Shego looked at her with intrigue.

"Let's go."

These two were about to bully some more kids, mostly because the other two kids were kind fucking around all over the place and oh, look, the next paragraph started.


Basil was simulteanously not interested in talking to many of the other people and really interested in saying his own piece with the companionship of the other cabin hanging out people.

"Wow, you're definitely a great mouse detective." Sol crossed his arms. "So, what's with this Ratigan guy? Is he dead?"

"He should be dead, considering that he fell from Big Ben and his size should mean that his death would be inevitable barring some kind of method of flying that involved his cape." Basil explained. "...Which shouldn't sound plausible and I have investigated many fake rumours about Ratigan, when it is about some other scum of the earth."

"Geez, they really did bait you." Sol Badguy remarked. "Something tells me that you shouldn't humour him."

"That's good and all, but there is a whole criminal organization that always try to bring that cruel villain's name."

"That's crazy. Just try to find satisfaction in doing other things, get some hobbies." Ryuko stated, as the other two looked at her. "That's kinda what I've been doing."

Basil, Sol Badguy and the quiet and observant Samus all noticed that Ryuko came in and listening to the wild, wild stories of the great mouse detective.

"The fuck's your hobbies?" Sol asked.

"Language, my friend." Basil warned. "But you are right."

"It's a long damn story, but you know, I learned a lot beating the other clubs at my weird academy...and it's a lot of things."

Ryuko meant that she had been up to a lot more normal things other than saving the world from clothes, but these four were having some moments.

"Long story short, there's always something else to do, Basil, like listen to weird-ass stories from each other. Sol's apparently god-slaying every other week." She said.

"Come on-"

Sol and Ryuko looked at the slightly flustered Samus, who looked at them seriously.

"-tell us some weird-ass stories."

Samus shrugged, genuinely unsure of something.

"I don't have anything weird-ass, but...yes."

Ryuko got up and saw that she...had no idea what she was doing here, but appreciated it.

"I'm gonna leave and I heard that Snake's coming here." Ryuko remarked.

"Eh, he can join whatever party this is." Samus stated. "But where you are going?"

"I don't fricking know, but I'm going to find my friends in this place."

Ryuko then ran off proudly, as the three adults ignored her exit and the hero girl sprinted down the hill.

'

Fred and Hank were both dads that loved to BBQ and had wives that may or may not question their own people, the battle continuing with the newest arrivals from the boat.

"I can't believe that you cook that good with that thing! It's just rocks!" Hank shouted incredulously.

"Gee, it works, it cooks and people like the meat, nothing much to it." Fred said.

The two dads were attracting a small crowd of friendly and mostly American dudes from the two-team stage, in awe at the technique of two dads just wanting to competitively grill.

"Guys, it's been months, calm down!" Terry shouted.

"Come on, they're not mad. They're just being men being men!" Yuri said. "I saw my dad like this when he's cooking sometimes...it's a long story."

"Damn, it's just your dad?"

The flames were spitting out heat.

"Yeah."

The food was done from both of the dads, one being from the Stone Age and the other being from Texas, the rest of American-styled people took their time to grab the good eats.

Even Soma, the best cook of all time, was eating the steaks, burgers and whatever else but the corn-on-the cob and he grinned at them, Fred and Hank staring right at him.

"Hey, take it easy, I think I could do better than both of you." Soma stated.

"Did your dad teach you to talk that way?"

"I'm gonna say yeah!"

Fred and Hank were a bit too mad at the disrespectful kid to notice that Rock had his shirt off and Clover was too busy squeeing at his own abs to notice that the rockstar was chowing down on that meat.

Rock carried that plate, as Clover was chilling on the beach chair by herself and she was displeased with the meat.

"Uh, why would you give me these?" Clover asked. "I don't like proteins and carbs that much."

"I just wanted to put it down for the boys, you know! Besides-"

"Come on, like, I don't mind! I wouldn't want to change anything about you!"

"-I was going to say that you'd like some stuff, but yeah."

It was oddly awkward for two young adults, but you know it could be infinitely worse.

"Serious question, how do you think getting's eliminated in the next challenge?" Rock suggested. "Because I don't think that Miko's got that much longer to survive!"

"Are you kidding me? Pit's not a smart guy and he think he's cool, even though he's like a little brother that's good at stuff." Clover stated, seeing the opinion.

Someone else saw the opportunity to instigate the situation and they arrived with an important question.

"Then who would you think would win, huh?" Iori asked.

"Dante." Rock and Clover confidently said.

"I don't know why you're jealous, man." Rock spoke with pain. "I'm hanging out with my girl."

Iori scoffed at the accusation that he was serious.

"I have my reasons!" He remarked with an equal amount of confidence.

Clover smiled and chuckled, as Rock gave a thumbs up.

"Kyo did not send me over here as an bet because he's lame!"

Iori skulked away, as though the couple didn't figure out what was going on anyways and also as though Kyo and Yuri weren't laughing about the instigation attempt.

Speaking of attempts, that was certainly one of them, as those two were smiling.

"Look at that, I certainly made them mad." Iori huffed.

"For about a second and now you're more mad than ever!" Kyo remarked. "Face it, Yagami, you're not the best at it."

"Damn right I'm not, Kusanagi. But about poetry..."

"Hey, you keep your mouth shut!"

Kyo and Iori were ready to throw down for more, as Yuri Sakazaki was grinning at the potential chaos on those two having their eighth fight at the resort.

Hilariously enough, Mr. Smee had everything on him in the literal sense, being all dirty and carrying things that shouldn't be carried.

"Shouldn't you stop them from fighting?" Smee asked. "I mean they always fight and it does get a bit old."

"You haven't seen this fight, yet!"

Smee ran in between the middle of the two guys sharing their flames, leading to him getting completely blown up and the two fighters surprirsed that Smee came out of somewhat unscathed.

"Stop, you two, you burned me and-"

Kusanagi and Yagami glared a hole into the old pirate's soul.

"-right, right, you two have a great fight and carry on with it."

Smee ran away, as the tenth fight finally happened.


Tanya von Degurechaff was a part of the "shitty people club", Which was named by the great founder, Khun Aguero Agnes, who didn't want the discussion to hilariously volatile and then fucked off to be part of the TD:UI elimination discussion club.

In reality, that was a fucking lie because some people were here for forbidden knowledge and Rapunzel was one of them and it was a lie, because it was a weirdly massive room with a lot of amenities.

"So, you deliberately sent some of your troops to the back to get hurt out of life because they didn't listen to you!" Rapunzel shouted offendedly.

"For the record, I didn't really know about them and they disobeyed my command in a world when if magic wars happen." Tanya explained. "I stopped that because the other people were better soldiers."

"Oh my god, I forgot why I was here."

"...Wait, why did you even go here?!" Tanya shouted. "I didn't want to hear any moralising, just to go whoever you wanted to talk to."

Rapunzel looked at the child soldier with some contempt before going towards the apparently controversial pair of Michiru and Kipo, who wanted some peace and quiet.

"Hey, animal ladies, what's going with you! Why are you guys hanging out here!" Rapunzel asked. "For science."

"Have you seen Catalina and Riley, those two are causing problems everywhere in the stupidest war I've ever seen!" Michiru screamed, as Rapunzel nodded.

"Figures."

Rapunzel, Michiru and Kipo all have a very spirited discussion, ignoring the big slightly spiteful elephant in the room that slowly walked towards Tanya and Tron Bonne, two people who didn't like him opposite reasons.

"Do you always have to waste our time?" Tron Bonne asked. "You did indirectly eliminate, but I want to know."

"...Is that one question because I'm already raring to answer that."

"What's with you and crossdressing?"

Coachman wasn't expecting that question, which got him looking at himself.

"Strategy." His clenched frown showed everything.

"You sure it's strategy? Because you do a little bit too much including that crown that gives you boobs." Tron Bonne chuckled. "...Yeah, strategy."

"Strategy is such a strange mistress, ain't she? Besides, I did indirectly eliminate you and more importantly, I did that while I had a terrible game, too!"

Tron Bonne was surprised.

"You knew that you had a terrible game?!" Tron yelled.

"I went on this for a vacation, I know that I did terribly! That's quite fair."

Tron Bonne got up.

"Oh and those crimes have no evidence that I did them. Quite terrible, indeed!"

Tron Bonne glared at the vile old man, who hid his self-satisfactory grin to only Tanya, who wanted nothing to do than to put something into his own head.

"Oh god, you're still insufferable." Tanya answered. "Considering that I watched every single thing that this season has...you should have taken my alliance in consideration."

"Why should I have-" Coachman tried to answer.

"You got eliminated right before the merge. Apparently, that's embarassing. Personally, I think you set yourself up for that one with your actively anti-social game and you stupid villainy."

Coachman wasn't scared of her words.

"You know what's incredible? You would have been eliminated much earlier if you didn't do desperate moves...so, those are my reasons."

Tanya saw that this villain smiled, as Piccolo and Aisling witnessed it and one of them had to speak up.

"And yet you're actually here." Piccolo spoke. "She did that without talking to many people, which should give you pause."

"Green man's right, you made everyone mad by Episode 16 and almost no-one was on your side, not even in your own alliance."

Coachman thought about it and tried to not get mad.

He thought about it some more.

And then he had one conclusion.

"...Shut up."

"Yeah, you should." Piccolo butted in. "Just don't get too comfortable next time."

"Did you ever think that I wanted to be in here, nevermind next time that this Total Drama thing happens?" Coachman asked everyone at that room with how loud he was. "Not really, because I have been embarrassed."

"Imagine roasting your own self."

Cassie Cage was poking out of the door, as Coachman glared at her.

"Sorry, was looking for some rocks for someone."

Cassie then went out of the room, as the tension between the ten people that were all hanging out in the same place was palpatable and she didn't want to be in that place.

Coachman wisely slumped down onto his own table, since he wasn't just having his own vacation and Aisling had a good chuckle at that, as did the ladies of the private place.


In better news, Cassie Cage, Samurai Jack, Leshawna and Tails were all trying to stop the dumbest war on this side of the Ultimate Islands universe, mostly because they all got their butts covered with paint and other stuff.

"Y'all need to find those two and tell them that their mothers ain't worth it or something, they ain't stopping for no-one!" Leshawna shouted. "What the hell did we do?"

"We didn't care and got used as human shields." Cassie said. "A classic P.O.W story."

"That's quite fair! Still trying to find a counter for the paint-" Tails couldn't even finish it.

He had to raise up the shields for a little thing.

A massive barrage of paint that came from Riley Freeman, Satori Tendo, JFK and Muscle Man (which isn't that surprising) and these four were not letting up on the quartet.

"I still don't know what we did!" Tails shouted.

"You did some bullshit. I swear you said that you were gonna join my side, but then you didn't and pulled that shit about making love not war! She's a hoe!" Riley argued his case wisely. "And she made some of us lose!"

Tails and Leshawna wondered why he cared so much about a hoe.

"Ignore her, she's crazy." Leshawna wisely remarked. "...Bruh, I don't know why you think it's serious."

"It's because the cleaners have to work much harder than usual and those girls are nice people!" Tails shouted to the other people. "Also, this is so dumb."

"I thought you said this was important."

"It is, though. We're trying to stop a...paintball war!" Tails shouted. "They should just get it together and avoid each other."

While they were doing the talk, all sorts of paintballs were being thrown around onto the other people, Samurai Jack seeing that he could see this going one way.

And left.

"Samurai man, where are you going?" Cassie said. "You could some fun in your life."

"That is true. But I don't like doing this."

"Eh, fair point."

Cassie immediately went back to doing her thing of shooting at Riley, as Samurai Jack sprinted towards...some other place.

"Ay, ay, I thought we hated Catalina!" Riley shouted. "Why y'all hating on me."

"Dude, you're just as annoying and you're not nearly as strategic. Good enough for me!"

"Er-uh, shut up!"

JFK was firing all around, causing that little bit of friendly fire in the process and there it was...

...Catalina, Tanya and Harley coming together to be the mysterious "other gang" warring against a kid and his cohorts that were on a whole different team and sheer chaos was going down.

Tails got his paintball gatling gun ready, as Tanya focused her magic on shooting the paintballs that were making their own mark on the two-tailed fox.

But the two-tailed fox got that gun running and it ran like his inspiration for going fast, shooting his opponents with impunity and his friends with a lack of impunity.

"Nice gun. Now here's mine."

Tanya blasted Tails out of existence and then Muscle Man got blown out, thanks to reasons.

"No way, why?! You were in an alliance with him!" Satori shouted. "No loyalty, lost kid."

Satori got his knees capped by paintball, which hurt more than you'd think.

"Sorry, but I said the truth!" Satori bore the pain.

"Actually you were in the damn way, but this ain't about you!" Catalina shouted.

The three of them were more than enough to take on both of the guys in their own war, Catalina scoping JFK without much of a problem and Muscle Man and her having her own situation.

"Why did you team up with that pendejo?!"

"Catalina, it ain't that serious! You both made us lose, bro."

"Do not."

JFK tried to rizz up Cassie Cage.

"Call me."

JFK got himself a good rock in the face.

"Bro!"

Muscle Man got hit that the GTA classic but with paintballs, so he was down for the count and right next to the completely knocked out JFK, Catalina finally having a victory.

Cassie Cage carried a whole bunch of random rocks, watching the hilariously questionable war that happened between two people who didn't want to admit that they both lost the challenge and Harley swung on her.

Cassie and Harley actually dodged each other's decent attacks, Cassie using the baseball bat's momentum against Harley by grabbing it and Harley ended up bonking on the young soldiers' head.

These two were determined to hurt each other, as the main "warriors" finally met each other and decided to bring some each other some bullets and Leshawna finally got some screentime to herself.

"I don't know what to do with y'all! Y'all got problems!" Leshawna shouted.

"She's completely right, you know. Everyone's lying down like they got shot in an actual war." Cassie shrugged, as Harley realised how stupid it was.

"...Kinda what not I meant."

"Look, I'd rather kick Harley's ass for other reasons!" Cassie stated. "She lost a bet."

Cassie and Harley were fighting each other for no reason now, as the other fellas were on the ground and Leshawna wondered what the fuck happened here.


Riley and Catalina were bouta go to war, as some other eliminated contestants that didn't have screen time were actually sharing their bets in the bet zone that was an empty casino.

You wouldn't expect Luigi, Kasumi, Giovanni and Hsien-Ko to be in here, but that's what they were doing in having a fun time with talking about the game.

"As a small time villain, I can see Pit winning this one!" Giovanni shouted. "He's just a good guy and he has a girlfriend, which is super powerful! I don't have a girlfriend, yet!"

"Oh, that's cool! Bayonetta's still mad overpowered and a lot of people like her, so I bet on her." Luigi calmly replied, as Daisy was winking right there. "Plus-"

"-Your girlfriend likes her, I know, I know." Giovanni interrupted. "Pit's also mad OP."

Giovanni and Luigi still smiled, as did Hsien-Ko a little bit less.

"Hold on, you're both wrong because it's not necessarily about who can wreck everyone else, but it's about who everyone cares about! I'm gonna guess Dante, mostly because he seems to be on a redemption arc." Hsien-Ko stated. "I don't get it."

"Sorry, I thought that Bayo made sense." Luigi timidly spoke. "Anyways, did you hear something?"

"I heard paintballs!" Hsien-Ko like she called it.

Luigi and Hsien-Ko were completely sure some chincanery was about to burst into the room and lo and behold, it sure did with passion and anger that everyone literally heard that saw the two assailants do their thing.

Riley ran in with as much stealth as a GTA robber, which was ironic because Catalina walked in calmly and saw the young kid skulk behind a bunch fo tables.

"Hey, uh, aren't you two epic villains with epic co-operation!"

Giovanni asked that question, not sure of their reason for fighting this time.

He did got shot, but he put up smoke in the room.

"Shut up, momma's boy, I can't see shit!"

"That was my plan of haste." Giovanni boasted, as Kasumi got poped with a paintball. "Miss Hard Hands, make sure she knows the power of my villainy."

"Alright?"

Kasumi wasn't impressed with the nickname, but she did manage to scare everyone in the general of the soupy smog with her attack of pure energy slamming.

The fog was completely smoked out by that one wave of Ki energy that revealed the surprisingly orderly room with Riley coming in with a kick to the Mexican's kinda beautiful face...and the other members wondering what Giovanni was on to, considering that he was painted with those balls.

"Are you learning something?!" Giovanni's enthsuiasm shouted.

The pink-haired villain wannabe tripped on a dropped gun.

"NO!" Kasumi yelled.

Luigi and Hsien-Ko wondered what it was this time, as Riley and Catalina had the colourful glock in their hands and used it well, Riley doing some crazy dodges and Catalina getting shot most of the time.

Mostly because they didn't want to get involved with their bullshit for the umpteenth, their faces completely covered with flour, jam and other foods that Deadpool loaded into that cannon.

"I want-a do my girlfriend." Luigi said, shaking with fear. "I mean-"

"Uh, good for you."

"I want to hang out-a with my girlfriend!" Luigi quickly corrected.

Riley had a little bit of paint on her, as Catalina was covered with a ton of a paint.

"Bitch, you lose. Anyways, I messed up, bitch and I'm still better than you!"

With that epic conclusion, Catalina has lost the war and she was tired.

"Why the fuck am I fighting some kid? Who raised you, some idiot?" Catalina said.

"Uh..."

Riley thought about belts.

"...nah, but he ain't great. Still raised me better than you 'cause you're a hoe!"

"I don't believe you."

Catalina then walked away, scoffing at Riley, but not before saying this.

"Come on, I have better shit to do. Stop asking me."

Catalina then slammed the door shut and it was quite fine, Riley Freeman smiling, Hsien-Ko looking exasperated and Luigi getting out of the fake armour of the table...and now, he was looking up at a mad Kasumi.


Noah, Falco, Riku and Khun were unsurprisingly weirded out by the sheer existence of Darkness and Genos for one very obvious reason and if you've seen Konosuba and One Punch Man, these five sharing the same space on the edge of the pool with somewhat unimpressed looks.

Mostly because of the exercises going on.

"So, I heard that this lady apparently has moves on making herself invincible, which considering her general state, is probably impossible." Noah remarked. "More importantly, she can't hit a single man."

"Just don't talk about her please. I don't know why she freaks me out." Riku tried to deflect. "Something about that smile reminds me of, uh, some lady in a black uniform."

Khun was intent on listening, Falco stared at Riku for entirely different reasons.

"Yeah, what kind of black uniform."

"Some giant thing that's like a hoodie that protects from darkness."

"That makes sense!"

Riku was a bit surprised.

"It doesn't make sense, though." Riku stated. "Still protects from the darkness."

"Okay, what even is the darkness?" Khun asked. "Some kind of thing that bad people usually have."

Riku was thinking about it, mostly because he did not want to see.

"HARDER!"

"I understand, but your strength is failing." Genos said. "You seem to be getting stronger out of this!"

Darkness had that blush, if you wanted to know, as Genos was provided another one of a strong punch and he hit her where she wanted to be hit.

"Oh yes!"

"Do you have a reason for doing this?" Genos suspiciously asked.

"Yes, to be a better crusader."

Genos processed it, as the other four dudes were trying to look away from the situation that was going on in front of their own faces and he had an great answer.

"Good point."

Noah couldn't stop noticing Darkness' everything, as Genos went for another hit to satisifying the nerves of getting stronger definitely.

"Seriously, is no-one going to stop her from doing that?"

"Not really, they're both adults and I'm pretty sure that Genos has as much idea as we have about why she's like that." Khun remarked. "So, it's best to tell them something."

Khun got up.

"Hold up, can you two do this somewhere else?" He continued to spoke. "Can I say for both of you to do this in the gym, where there's space to get stronger and hone her power."

"I tried to answer, but she said that the outside air exhales it better."

Darkness had quite the smug grin.

"Yeah, I don't follow." Khun said. "And more importantly, I assume that Miss Darkness knows that she's being a bit cheeky by having it outside!"

"Maybe I am! So, tell me more!" Darkness butted in proudly.

"Do it inside or you're going have to go through me!"

"Sorry, Genos, I do not need your training no more!"

Genos understandably bowed at the blonde no-hit crusader, as he still had his whole duds on and then did something unimportant, as the other three dudes finally had their own conversation

"Even if it was for only a few hours, I think that I learned something from training you...just not in the way that I expected."

Darkness was already in the fighting stance.

"Thank you for the honours!"

"I'll go now."

Genos definitely went with him flying from the scene, leaving the exiled prince with the infinite case up against the blonde no-hit crusader with a love of pain and some people wanted to watch that.

"I'm not into fighting in general, especially ones with obvious conclusions. I'd rather hang out with more of the older Total Drama contesntants and they didn't pick their best, let me tell you." Noah explained himself a little too much.

"Then leave, genius, this could actually be a great fight!" Falco shouted. "Even if the odds are stocked in the white-haired guy's favour."

Noah rolled his eyes, as Riku widened his eyes.

"I'm talking about Khun, dummy!"

Riku understood things completely.

"Ohhhhhhh."

And so a dumb fight between two different people started happening and it happened off-screen.


Speaking of other Total Drama contestants, Owen was having a good time with Eva surprisingly thanks to the passage of time and a good chunk of other people that were not really Noah, thanks to them just being there for exercise.

And volleyball.

"Watch and learn, guys, you're about to experience the best sport in the world." Oikawa grinned. "And I'm going to help my protege in teaching volleyball."

"First off, I'm not teaching. Secondly, me, Eva and the annoying fat guy were already doing some volleyball." Kageyama butted in. "Thirdly, he's right about it being the best sport in the world."

"Oh, Tobio, why don't you shut up."

"Because you forced me."

These two still didn't really like each other, if you couldn't tell.

"Bruh, then stop this stuff. No-one cares about volleyball being the best sport in the world, even if I know you're wrong." Eva grinned. "MMA."

"Alright, let's not talk about wrong opinions." Oikawa dismissed her.

Oikawa looked at the rest of them with sheer confidence, as Kageyama looked right at a displeased Mystique Sonia.

"Wow, he does like talking a lot." Mystique Sonia whispered.

"I don't know if it's just that, maybe it's his passion." Kageyama said. "I would know."

Mystique Sonia didn't care that much.

"Does it matter."

"It does, obviously!"

These dudes actually got the attention of a newcomer in the building and his surly look wasn't really that justified, considering that it was about to get fun.

"Hey, Noah, what's with you?!" Owen screamed. "We're about to have some great volleyballs!"

"I saw Darkness enjoying pain again."

"Oh."

Owen knew the gravity of that.

"At least she's getting stronger, maybe!"

"Emphasis on maybe, she still can't hit a single thing." Mystique Sonia butted in, as Owen and Noah looked at her incredulously.

"I tried to train her, which is really hard! Training people's hard, but she was extra hard!"

"That's some truth, right there-"

Oikawa snapped his fingers smugly, as everyone paid attention to him in this moment for one single game of pickup volleyball, which started off in a weird fashion.

Owen, Noah and Eva were one side, Mystique Sonia, Oikawa and Kageyama was on the otherside.

Mostly because Owen was too big to not get a volleyball stuck in his belly button and it slipped out in slightly disgustiing fashion especially when he caught the almost horizontal spike that Oikawa did.

"Ah, good game, guys!"

Owen noticed the disgusted looks.

"What's up with you guys?"

"I don't want to say it." Kageyama said. "Do you wash your belly button?"

"Do I have to?!"

Everyone didn't throw up, but got the taste of vomit.

"Sorry, I just wanted to play some volleyball."

"Washing your bellybutton isn't that hard. A better excuse to switch teams."

Kageyama scoffed, as Noah and Eva glared at Owen, Oikawa sat down with the highest of regrets and Mystique Sonia wasn't blessed...and then someone else arrived.

Ram (that one miserable pink-haired demon maid) and Judy Hopps, who wasn't surprised.

"Of course, he'd forget to wash his bellybutton in the process." Ram snarked. "Useless man."

"Hey, he's not useless!" Judy shouted. "He's upbeat and strangely good at challenges."

"And that was 15 years ago."

"Well, shut up, he still did that mostly because there's too many people."

The pink-haired demon maid thought about it, as Judy looked offended.

"And he got eliminated early."

And there was eight people in this she-bang.


Speaking of other people, Daphne Blake and Tiny Tina had nothing in common except for the one thing that they shared in common...trying to find a certain ninja.

"I'm going to be honest, why would you think he would stay on his island?" Legoshi asked.

"As someone who's investigating because I'd never get the chance to come back here to blow up more stuff in the game if I blew up stuff here, I don't know."

That was definitely Tiny Tina.

"Yeah, yeah, uh, just don't involve me."

"Don't worry, we were on the same team."

"Not really." Legoshi answered. "Just don't send a bomb next time!"

"No promises!"

Legoshi then slammed the door in her face, as Tiny Tina skipped away with speed and excitement with dropping a little something that was in the room of the hiding herbi-phile wolf and Daphne just got done with someone.

"I got done talking with Johnny Bravo, who doesn't understand that I have a boyfriend that annoys me sometimes." Daphne remarked. "Please tell me that you didn't-"

Tiny Tina slid in there.

"I did put a paint bomb in there."

"What's wrong with you?"

"Why don't ask other questions like how my bombs are made or how I'm doing too bad?"

"Because I know the answers to both...which I want to forget!"

These two were in the middle of the mess that was about to ensure when the speakers turned on with quite the horrible noise and Chris was about to speak these words.

"Okay, hotel guests, since you all are eliminated, a lot of you haven't voted in a long time and tonight, you all are going to vote off two of the remaining campers that are still in the game! Wherever you like 'em or not, two campers will be voted off! Hahaha-"

Chris probably laughed more, but the impact from that short statement was felt and impacted whoever heard that message, Daphne taking the time to process what he meant.

On the other hand.

"Wow, as a fellow crazy lady, I don't want to vote out Yumeko, but I do want to vote out Sokka. He ain't crazy."

"This is a serious vote, whoever you vote might be mad at you for eliminating them!" Daphne shouted.

"No, hear me out! He's not crazy and he's just sliding through the competition." Tiny Tina explained succinctly. "And that's my reason."

"I'm gonna vote for Lowain, if that's fine with you. Something tells me that being a boyfriend to someone who eliminated two monsters means he knows strategy." Daphne explained better. "Also, what would Sokka do."

"Win money, fuck his girlfriend, be a tribe guy."

"...Ok."

Daphne ignored Tiny Tina after that out of pocket comment, the two of them going their own seperate ways.

'

In the kitchen, Soma and Min Min were cookin' and they were cooking up some good stuff for many of the contestants who basically rung that bell and waited for the cooks in the place.

Unsurprisingly, those two shared the same vote.

"You know, maybe voting for Bayonetta isn't so bad." Soma shrugged.

"Come on, she's only the most powerful contestant over here." Min Min said. "And she also her own alliance, so you know, not so bad."

"Alright, alright, I get it!"

The two cooks were doing this while cooking their butts off, the rest of the eliminated contestants were having an ridiculous discussion about this exact thing, while actually having some proper screen time for once.

"My gosh, you're boring. You're not voting for Yumeko, are you!" Michiru shouted.

"Hey, don't accost her for that. She probably thought that everyone would vote for her." Sammy stated. "Which makes sense!"

"I know, right! Sorry I'm shouting, but Bayonetta's stronger right now." Min Min replied just as loud towards the other two. "And Yumeko's probably going to get eliminated."

Michiru and Sammy thought about it, mostly since Min Min just wanted to cook and they were thinking more and more...and more, as Kipo Oak sat down calmly and there was an awkward silence that didn't need to plugged in at all.

But it was anyways.

"You ever got the thought that what you said was going to be dumb?" Arle asked.

For the record, she was a Puyo-popping witch.

"Like anything you said you wasn't going to be taking seriously?"

"Come on, it's not going to be stupid! It could be very smart!" Kipo shouted. "Tell us, we won't laugh."

"Honestly, I want to vote for Tanjiro 'cause he's too strong and too nice."

"...Why would you think that he wouldn't be a serious vote?" Sammy said. "He's that plus he's cute and has a cute sister too and no, not in that way, obviously!"

The rest of them had a good chuckle.

"Still not gonna vote for him, but you had a good reason."

"Oh, thanks, some people laughed at me for not voting for Heavy." Arle said.

Then Sammy and Michiru laughed interrupting Arle mid-sentence.

"Which I don't get, he seems like a funny guy that almost got eliminated."

"Okay, now that's kinda hilarious!"


With almost everybody that was eliminated since Episode 13 showing up, there was bound to be a few free spirits that were doing their own in the place, minus a certain ninja, a cook from New Orleans and anti-authority skater.

Well, sort of in the skater's case.

Amelia, Carmelita, Penny and Robyn looked at the most recent painting that was stuck to a certain wall of the hotel, knowing that both pairs had nothing in common than looking at Gum's newest piece of graffiti.

"I'm not going to lie, that is still pretty cool." Robyn remarked. "I'm guessing she hates wolves."

"Well, she is the wolf, so you're super wrong there." Penny said. "Okay, now please don't wash it off!"

"Yeah, please!"

The stern captain and the interpol officer were each holding a water bucket.

"Do you think spray paint even works that way? Besides I'm doing a community service by washing it." Carmelita carried that comically large bucket like it wasn't a problem.

"Chris being in prison would count as community service, we're only removing bad art off these walls." Amelia answered. "This is just here to gain attention."

Robyn and Penny looked at the art of a wolf eating a thing on the wall with some kind of appreciation.

"You know, you're just mad because you can't make art!" Robyn said.

"How do would you know that?" Carmelita stated. "She's a criminal guilty of tress-passing and painting the walls with graffiti, simple as that."

"Still doesn't mean you can wash it away!"

"Can we just agree that voting for Nobara's fine? She has the kind of strategic power that no-one expects her to have, but she got it through alliances anyways."

"Yeah, we can agree. Still don't know why you want to wash this off so bad." Penny finally said something, as Carmelita knew her reason and Amelia got more determined. "...My dad wouldn't like it."

"My dad's a wolfwalker."

"Shut up, he's not."

"He is!"

"He is not one!"

"Then he's a werewolf or whatever-"

Anyways, the artwork on the wall got splashed with the water and it...got some minor water damage, even with the deluge that was on the floor and this scene got done abruptly.


In the twlight before the night, there was a certain bunch of people that both didn't want to be filmed or wanted to be exploited for their vote, which Azula was trying to do.

They were on a slightly seperate part of the island that was simulteanously well-hidden if you didn't know how to fly and gave great views for obvious reasons.

"Fuck you and your princessing ways." Gum stated. "You're not going to change my vote from Yumeko because she would play people."

"You know, she's exactly right, Azula, you're wrong!" Tiana said.

She might have been hurt, but she knew that she cooked her butt off.

"Plus you only came because we were opportune votes for your scheme to eliminate Dante, which isn't happening!" Gum shouted. "I've seen your game."

"I got tricked by a wise guy voodoo man before and you're not even close to being that convincing." Tiana answered. "Make your move, Azula."

Tiana and Gum looked at Azula, who just laughed and understood what they were going for, especially since she could fly in her beachwear.

"That is fair, but how about you listen to the facts about why I decided to vote for the demon hunter, considering the fact that his game is by far the best thing about him. He is obnoxious, a major threat and much more importantly, been in my kind of alliance, so he would be hard to convince to eliminate. My reasoning is that Yumeko would eventually run out of steam, since she is not the physical type, doesn't care about winning and would waste the money anyways."

Azula made sure that every word was heard, giving a serious face.

"You should think about it or else, Dante might win."

Tiana mulled it over, as Gum glared at the princess of fire.

"I know what you're going to say, criminal, so keep your mouth shut for once."

"Trust me, I'm still voting for Yumeko, she did destroy your alliance and friendship."

Gum pointed two fingers at Azula, who glared right back at her, as Tiana could sense that it was going to be tense tonight.


With all of the eliminated contestants gathered for something special, there was only one more person to show up in a showy fashion and some of them waited valiantly on the side of the massive pool near the beach that was mostly constructed over the space of a month, surprisingly enough.

"It should have been me coming back to the game! I've got sports experience, I've got more gold medals and half of these guys will stomp the other half...which I could fight."

"Lynn, you're probably going to get stomped, especially if you talk like that." Squigly honestly informed. "Those guys who returned are still in the game."

"Yeah, you wouldn't believe me, I would be right there with them!"

"Just calm down, you might have gotten eliminated in the challenge after you come back."

"Maybe you don't believe in me making it quite far. I know how to strategise...in sports, which definitely works in Total Drama."

"I don't...really know if you know how Total Drama works."

Haida finally chimed in awkwardly.

"It's more like a game where you try make a good first impression and, uh, strategise, you know. And try to not get eliminated like that other show."

Lynn and Squigly AKA Sienna were giving him that stare.

"Sorry, just thought I could put in my own two cents, you know. Haha!"

Haida the hyena disappeared from that conversation, as Sienna shook her head, as Lynn grinned once again.

"Listen to the hyena freaky guy, I've got good socials and probably would ace half the challenges, more than enough to win this one!" Lynn declared. "All you've got is some ridiculous powers, so I'd say we're equals."

"Hold on, now you're just-"

A massive puff of smoke stunned everyone, regardless of how used they were of some crazy bullshit, bringing in the host with the most.

"Welcome, guests, the episode needed a lot more of me in it and I bet a lot of you will be pleased with my presence! A lot of you had thoughts and talked about strategy, the boring stuff and I heard that nobody likes the challenges here! Unfortunately, you're not the audience, who loved 'em and today, there's no challenge!"

Everyone didn't want to listen to that.

"You losers are in control of the vote and hopefully, you've had good choices! Or not, because it's really funny how Leshawna got eliminated-"

Chris ducked under a whole rock.

"-but that was fifteen years ago! We're kinda overdue for that! Two dudes with the most votes joins you guys at the Hotel McLean, which is opening soon!"

"Uh, huh, no way! You're not going to make us vote out Dante!"

A bell rung, as Leshawna realised her mistake.

"Yeah, that Dante guy's not going to get my vote!"

Panchito slapped his own face, a Mexican bird man doing a facepalm.

"Leshawna, Panchito, we can all agree that Yumeko's quite the player, huh!"

Joey bragged, subtly voting for Yumeko.

"Yeah, I really like how Dante deals with Yumeko!"

Owen got slapped by Joey, even if Yumeko got a second vote finally.

These four were only one out of the 110 potential votes that were plainly counted for the challenges, especially with none of the major characters having their own vote at the moment.

"No way, we're not having any Bayonetta in here!" JFK screamed.

"Yeah, fuck Yumeko, she's a new kind of hoe!" Riley shouted.

Yumeko got 3 votes.

"I don't like Yumeko, that's all there is to it." Azula said.

"I swear she's pure evil. Yumeko's got...something in her." Tron Bonne added.

And then it was 5.

"Screw Yumeko, she ain't serious at all!" Muscle Man shouted.

"She's plain dangerous and never mind those crazy situations that she put everyone in. Rich, smart, gambling genius Yumeko, ugh."

Eva got an side-eye.

"Realistically speaking, it can't really be no-one else other than Bayonetta, she's a powerful strategist and probably could kill me with looks alone." Oikawa remarked.

"...I'm not gonna say that it's not true, but I'm gonna say that the Nobara is kinda weak and bad at teamwork." Kageyama spoke.

"Nobara, dude."

Nobara had 2, Yumeko had 9, Bayonetta had 2 and Dante had 3 and these votes were definitely going to be very awkward for everyone in this place, except for someone else.

"Yo, why are people voting for Scott Pilgrim, he doesn't seem like a bad dude!" Johnny shouted. "He helped me with getting a girlfriend by saying that I really could get one!"

"Great one, dude. He only said that because you kept on asking for Mr. Scott Pilgrim for advice and it was some crazy good advice!" Jude shouted.

"Are you serious, why does it have to be Scott and not Nobara?" Tiana said. "He can't do a challenge if he tried!"

"Yeah, Scott sucks."

Scott Pilgrim now had 6 votes, which meant nothing compared to Yumeko's 14 votes and once again, most of the key players weren't voting.

"Scott has all this extra knowledge and is coasting!" Satori shouted. "Coasting!"

"You can't just steal my whole sentence about Scott Pilgrim." Bugs remarked.

"Those are my thoughts." Satori said.

"I can't believe that he's still here. Scott Pilgrim, I mean."

Then it was Scott's 9 and Yumeko's 15 and the biggest man in the room had an important question.

"Hold on, can you vote for two people?" Owen asked.

"Yeah, but only two dudes!"

Coachman and Pinstripe shared some knowing looks, as Noah had to say something.

"Yeah, I can see where this is going..." Noah was disappointed. "...Then again, Yumeko's a horrible person and Scott returned to do nothing, so it's understandable."

Pinstripe turned towards him.

"Don't look at me like that."

Samurai Jack knew his two answers.


18 campers were about to turn into 16 campers, which was very apparent with the chicanery that was going on with all of the remaining players in the game who were only discussing strategy.

"Random question, so what does Taz like?" Scott Pilgrim asked. "Since I'm not into all of the Looney Tunes stuff."

"I don't know, why are you even asking me?!" Pit shouted.

These two were hiding behind a massive table that they...just had.

"Can't you just shoot him?"

"No! He'd somehow catch it."

Taz then stopped spinning like he heard back from Chris McLean, who teleported back into the situation with an incredible amount of smoke and whatnot with some of the other players coming back into the now "slightly" messy cafeteria.

Mostly because the tables were set-up.

"Whoa...I was not expecting this place to be this clean! Okay, I was expecting for it to be a bit less clean, but you know, two of you campers have to go!"

"I wouldn't be surprised if Yumeko went. She plays the game like she failed a psych check." Scott remarked, as Yumeko stared at his back. "At the same time...you know."

"I have qualities is what you were going to say, was it?" Yumeko remarked. "Coming from someone who probably is orbiting in an alliance, that would be fair."

"Wait, how would you even know that?"

Reigen ran in with one question.

"I'm eliminated, aren't I?"

"Nope, Scott and Yumeko got at least 60 votes each! Mostly 'cause  someone  reminded me of the fact that the losers' can double vote!"

Reigen's mouth was agape, as Scott Pilgrim shut his mouth.

"Well, it was a great game that I played, I got a boyfriend in the form of the somewhat formidable Lowain, I destroyed at least two alliances, though Dante played his part and more importantly...there's really no villains, just strategists! The losers chose well, too!"

"Where did I get eliminated from?!" Scott Pilgrim shouted.

...

...

...

Scott Pilgrim and Yumeko were finally out of the competition, the duo being determined to make sure that they got some last second screentime.

"This is like that black woman's elimination!" Scott Pilgrim shouted. "Whyyyyy-"

Scott Pilgrim got hit with the Doppler Effect.

"Alright, it's time for the episode to be over! I got paid good today and sure, there was some appearance from villain, but the last villain left these islands today...or did they?"

Chris put in his typical awkward space for the music.

"Find out strategies next time on Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!"


To be continued in Episode 33, where the 16 remaining contestants may not be villains at all and some of them having upset the entire season (Reg and Heavy) and yet, there's still so many challenges left untouched and untamed even from the worst season of Total Drama!

Pahkitew Island got a whole island as part of the season, along with a major challenge focused on it, All-Stars had the boat challenge, "inspired" a treasure hunting challenge and so combining the ice cream making and the pancake challenges for one more inspired challenge would be inevitable.

BTW, All-Stars even has worse challenges, it's how much stuff in that season is uninspired (Though, I haven't properly watched it.)

The reasons of these votes range from admiring the achievements of the person that they don't like to sheer panic to being lame! And also, the hotel has gotten fixed up since Episode 9 thanks to questionable labour practices.

Chris doesn't like unions, if you couldn't tell.

More importantly, the next episode should bring a spotlight on certain characters like Reigen, Nobara and Bayonetta with stuff.

Chapter 130: Episode 33: Pancake Warriors 2 (Mud Special)

Summary:

It's not a special episode by any means, but this is definitely an remixed All-Stars challenge. So, you should be weary of this episode.

 

Okay, now that's over, Lowain's real sad, Nicole and Bayonetta are real competitive and some people really step up in today's challenge.

Chapter Text

Total Drama X: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 33: Pancake Warriors 2

16 campers, some of them including two returning players from a few episodes ago, heroes that lasted all of the way, underdogs with unique skill sets, people in love, overpowered people who don't care and someone who's none of the above!

Another challenge ripped from All-Stars maybe, except it's probably different!

One host, who no contestant likes at all and his Chef Hatchet.

And finally, a season nearing its end!


Aw yeah, it's time.

"Last time on Total Drama: Ultimate Islands, we had a very special episode of this season featuring the hundred people who have been eliminated doing stuff. Not much aside from revealing that Coachman actually wants Dante to win, Riley and Catalina still hate each other and a lot of people don't like Yumeko or Scott Pilgrim! And those were the two who got eliminated!"

And the flashback montage was over.

"With that lack of drama, now it's time for real drama! We've got real pancakes, real ice cream and real tears coming from friends of the eliminated contestants! If you want to know, you're watching the real TOTAL DRAMA: ULTIMATE ISLANDS!"


Lowain was crying once again, the sleep not replenishing his joy.

Reg, Sokka and Heavy were simultaneously well-rested and worn out.

Since five of the boys were previously from the same team including Reigen Arataka, no-one wanted to interrupt his second crying session.

Pit, Dante and Tanjiro all kinda knew that they were the odd ones out in this game, even if they only wanted to comfort Lowain on his first girlfriend and the angel definitely tried.

"Man, she was my bae! My strategic bae! My lit bae! My babe, man!" Lowain shouted. "I mean who wanted her out!"

Pit didn't have the heart to say that he'd wanted her gone.

"A lot of people probably did."

"I know, man. She ain't perfect, but she's my girlfriend regardless!"

"Dude, that's insane! Imagine your girlfriend being an obvious target! I don't know what I'd do."

The guys with boyfriends were in a state, obviously, and the other dudes decided that it was a good time to wake up since a lot of them were the early riser kind.

"Bruh, what do I do?" Lowain asked. "My whole strategy went out on a slingshot yacht!"

"Find a new strategy, you can do it obviously! Plus you've survived with Sokka, your guy for forever...just do that again!"

Lowain wiped his tears away.

"I'm gonna try, dude!"

"Okay, keep it...hard."

*Heavy's confessional*

The big Russian man sighed.

"If I have love, then she will be normal person

*Confessional cut*

'

Without the crying guys, the ladies were in a better state, even if Bayonetta, Nicole and Nobara were all from the same team and that would leave Squirrel Girl and Uraraka on the outside of everything with Sandy and Miko mostly having nothing to do with each other.

Or that's what Nobara thought at least, mostly because she didn't hear anyone crying and she did manage to hear two mom-like women fight.

"Ah, I see what the problem is. Maybe you're not as good as a mother as you'd thought

"Hold on, you imply that I'm a bad mother because of stuff out of my control? I try my best to keep my kids from destroying whatever problem they have that day." Nicole explained.

"Yeah, you probably didn't teach them respect." Bayonetta answered. "And-"

"Sure, you technically have motherhood experience, but you only did it because the world and your own existence would end otherwise." Nicole said.

"Still doesn't mean you didn't miss something."

"I know that I missed something! My kids respect the boundaries that I give to them and still, they get on my nerves a lot."

It wasn't crying at least.

"Hold on, why is this even an argument? You just put me on a judgment call for no reason." Nicole interrogated Bayonetta. "Are you only mad because I think that Dante's a stronger competitor."

"Hahaha, you thought wrong, you were talking about your children being the biggest nuisance on half of your town and I replied in kind." Bayonetta stated. "Frankly, Dante is stronger than you."

"You take that back!"

These two ladies were getting odd looks from Uraraka.

"What are you guys even fighting about? It's like it's personal, even though you two have barely met." Uraraka explained. "Can't we not shout."

"They've been on the same team, float girl, I bet it is personal!" Squirrel Girl speculated with a nervous frown.

"I don't know that much."

Uraraka was waving her hands in front of Squirrel Girl.

"It's not like that!"

Nicole and Bayonetta knew better than to shout at each other, especially with Nobara looking at them like they were some kind of idiots, so they both made the same "watching you" gesture towards each other.

Uraraka and Doreen were giving each other questioning looks.

*Doreen AKA Squirrel Girl's confessional*

The girl with the hearing eyes was definitely using her power.

"Wait, who are they in an alliance with because they kinda kept on disappearing for no reason and more importantly, there've been a whole bunch of alliances before that I heard about!"

She saw some squirrels that arrived in the confessional with her.

"Hold on, what's the scoop?"

The squirrels were squeaking words of importance.

"There's two more?!"

And they kept on doing it.

"And you don't know who it is! Time to superhero it."

*Sandy's confessional*

The other squirrel was guessing.

"If I was trying to guess who's already teamed up, those two would be very possible. They're on the same team and they compete like mad, plus I really should be trying to figure out these alliances."

*Confessional cut*


The 16 remaining players were having their terrible eats, as per usual, taking the time to digest their malnourished food and trying to find some great conversation in the location...and the smell did not help the chance to talk on that front.

"Is that poison?!" Reigen shouted. "Do you know how much I'm worth!"

"You have a kid that's a real psychic and you're acting like a real one as well. You ain't worth much and no, it ain't poison!"

Reigen sighed in relief in front of Chef Hatchet, before realising-

"-It's a whole bunch of recycled stuff that's fresh enough!"

-Chef spoke what a lot of the other people were thinking, even the other person in his own alliance, which was...only Sandy now.

"Hold on, you're saying such an accusation towards me for no reason. All because I insulted your food?" Reigen said. "I'm at least worth a lot more than the food you're serving."

"PUT UP OR SHUT UP!"

Reigen finally got the hint and sat down with Lowain, Sokka and Sandy, who were all sitting together for reasons that weren't that obvious, since there was only 16 people left.

Lowain was still a sad boy in a somewhat hidden table.

"Hello, guys, what's going on here?" Reigen asked. "Are you okay?"

"I mean I've stopped crying, but there's tears going on in my heart, dude!"

"That's terrible, honestly. Love really does kick us in the balls when it's taken away!"

"I know, man..."

Lowain was suspicious of the very real psychic.

"...why are you sitting down here, there's, like, a bajillion tables that you could sit down on."

Sokka and Sandy were looking like they hadn't obviously set-up something important, as Reigen picked up on what the nodding duo was putting down on the table.

"Because I would like to hang out together." Reigen said. "You know, most of us are dudes and there's something going on."

Joseph and Heavy were looking at the quartet's table that was literally made for four and picking up what the rest of the quartet was putting down...minus the sad Lowain.

"Damn, it really is getting serious." Joseph whispered to Heavy, smirking. "Looks like we're just going to have to be cool."

"Hahaha, lying psychic looks like walking, talking paper." Heavy said. "If there's good challenge, he is out of this game!"

"Yeah, nice."

These two were sure of something.

"When's challenge?"

"Please don't ask."

Every single player heard the classic screech of the PA system, as Heavy asked the legendary question that necessitated McLean's ego to arrive on the audio.

"Guys, this challenge is going to be a good one! Meet me in the middle of the woods in an hour 'cause it's not really ready yet!" Chris announced. "It's not dangerous enough, Chef!"

Joseph and Heavy wasn't surprised, but they both groaned, knowing that a "good challenge" was only legally distinct from torture because Chris said so and a few other fellas stared right at them.

"Why are you all looking, he was going to put on some crazy challenge anyways!" Joseph shouted.

"I know, bro, but did you have to bring it up? We're being recorded after all!" Sokka shouted right back.

"Hey, someone was going to ask for it sooner or later."

"Come on, we were going to have a fun time...in here!"

Sokka realised that whatever was growling agreed with those words, as the rest of them prepared themselves for whatever chicanery was going on in this fine day, so far.


The 16 of them had to notice the two mean reptiles that were essentially forcing them towards the new challenge area that Chris set-up with professionality and none of them left their weapons hidden.

"So, what's with the crocs?" Joseph asked. "They're gonna eat us?"

"Hopefully, they sniff out the cash." Bayonetta said. "If it's for another dumb challenge..."

"Calm down, the dumb challenges are half the reason I'm here! The other half's the money." Joseph exclaimed, as Bayonetta rolled her eyes at the grinning madman.

These two were the only ones that weren't intimidated by the random crocodiles or didn't want to talk about the crocodiles, which was most of 'em...

...anyways, there was a whole lot of mud, a whole lot of questionably-made obstacles and one grinning host with the most that smugly grinned.

"Do you like the crocodiles? I just wanted to scare you guys, but apparently it never works!" Chris announced. "Anyways, this is the challenge that I thought that the lawyers never approved and then they realised that Coachman somehow got approved!"

Dante glared with Chris with incredulity.

"So, yeah, we've got this awesome challenge coming from my mind! A simple remix of two All-Stars challenges..."

Chris pointed to the course with a whole box that said 'giant pancakes to carry' right at the start on a massive platform.

"...first off, the main challenge is pretty simple! The first part is simple! You carry a giant pancake and if you drop it, you pick it up once again, continue on the course without a problem. And then you have to eat it, the whole thing, mud, dirt and maybe a bit of wood and all! First two to finish them 'cakes gets immunity!"

Sixteen massive plates laid on front on the desks.

"The second part is also simple, the chance for a special prize for the not so immune contestants to find in a whole set of empty tubs of ice cream and the first one to find may cause some problems in tonight's vote!"

These sixteen were hanging together understanding the challenge, especially the giant plant of random ice cream that smelled...odd.

"That's it, anyways, get in line for doing the course!"


"Let's go, pancake!"

Miko held it in her own hands, as she looked at it.

She ran in with determination and awkwardly high jumps to deal with the pancake that she could barely hold in her hands...and there's something to how the lines operated.

There was no order, as Miko was doing pretty decently.

"You'd think she'd be able to make it through without slipping?" Tanjiro asked.

"Of course, I have faith in my girlfriend! Plus she-"

She flipped in the air before dirtying the pancake, leaving Pit and the other wholesome fella shocked...as they were carrying their pancakes with ease for reasons.

Even if they were slipping around unlike Dante and Bayonetta, who were having only the greatest time carrying pancakes.

"You never think how big things are until you carry them in your hands." Dante casually remarked, not breaking a single sweat.

Miko picked it back up, grabbing it quite easy, dirt intact.

"Trust me, you have to eat it tastes good!"

Miko carried it with enthuisasm, as did Heavy who hadn't started yet.

"Dude, this challenge ain't it yet!" Miko shouted.

"Please, it's fucking disgusting. Who would willingly..."

Bayonetta wanted to finish that sentence, but Miko grinned.

"...damn, you're clearly a glutton for punishment!"

"That she is! I'm the same, if you wanted to know!" Pit proclaimed, before tripping on a wooden plank and covering his pancake with a few splinters. "Oh gosh!"

*Bayonetta's confessional*

The witch was thinking a little bit simple.

"Oh good, there's two of them. I've watched a little bit too much Survivor to know that you can make anyone an ally when you're not shitting on people for no reason and those two are loyal."

*Confessional cut*

Speaking of Pit and Miko, those two had their pancakes a little bit dirty especially because the obstacles were getting Total Drama-y, if that was an descriptor.

Pit actually skipped ahead of Dante and Bayo right into a springy wall that sent him at an awkward angle and he still landed on top of Miko.

"No, not the giant pancakes again?!" Pit screamed.

Those pancakes were indeed rolling on the course and it meant that they landed right in the middle of some spikes, though Dante and Bayo could see this going south from a decent distance away.

Mostly down to those pancakes being squashed.

"NOOOOOOO!"

The screams from the couple could be heard, as Dante and Bayo kept on going ahead of 'em...and also Joseph carried his giant one on his back.

"Whoop, That's the power of Hamon!"

Joseph, Dante and Bayonetta tried their best to dodge all of the obstacles, though even them couldn't avoid all of 'em.

Joseph got slammed down by a hammer, breaking the Hamon connection between him and that breakfast and leading to land on the ground, Dante's pancake slipped from his hand into the mud and Bayonetta.

Bayonetta had it intact, though even with Witch Time, she didn't go unscathed.

Mostly her ego.

"And Bayonetta's the first one to reach the end of the course, pancake clean and her not so clean in the process!" Chris announced. "Love to see that and...Dante's close behind, though his pancake is not looking good!"

"Haha, I'm still clean, Bayo! You better know that I'm going to eat this in one go!" Dante proclaimed, the big cake looking dirt-torn.

"You're gonna have to eat that first!"

"Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do."

Dante crossed his arms, as he put it down and looked at the state of it.

Pit and Miko were still smiling, as they finished the sentence, their pancakes garnished with pirahnas, leaves and other stuff that might have blown up in their faces.

"Wha bam! We arrived!" Miko shouted. "Dude, we're behind by a bit!"

Joseph, Pit and Miko were the next ones to arrive.

"Guys, guys, you don't to waste any time just eating those things! You can throw pirahnas, give some leaves or whatever you can do to stall your opponents!"

"...OH NO!"

Joseph immediately saw Sandy, looking like she had been in the Mud World War, carrying her pancake with sheer anger, that of which probably came off Nicole.

Soon enough, muddy Sandy and mostly splintered Nicole set their pancakes down, which were not in a good state to eat.

"Wow, the competition's real close to finishing the race, even if they might be vomiting on sight! Scratch that, Bayonetta's very close to doing that!"

At that point, while Bayonetta was keeping her mouth shut, the other players on the course had some obvious trouble with it all.

"AHHHH!"

Reigen fell down a pit under the slippery platforms, his pancake being bruised with self-confidence issues unlike him and Reg wasn't doing much worse in spite of the power difference.

"Rough challenge, huh?"

"Uh, yeah."

Nobara had the latest start and yet she was comparatively flying through the course compared to most of her fellow campers, though she did mess up a few times.

She had a hammer, a slight passion for fashion and some asses to kick on her way to the pancake-eating place, dodging Lowain, who found another method to deal with things.

Just hang with the pirahnas.

"Lowain's sleeping with the fishies, as that pancake is looking disgusting like the rest of 'em! Should I tell you guys what those leaves are!"

"Honestly, not really, I'm already tired of your stuff. Plus I don't want to know anyways." Nicole whispered.

"I disagree! Give 'em the information!" Sandy shouted, seeing Chris' smile.

"What did you want to know that you're eating random leaves? There might be some poison ivy, if you wanted to know!"

Nicole and Sandy looked at each other like they weren't surprised.

"I regret it."

"You should have seen that coming." Nicole instantly replied.

Lowain's fishies carried themselves on his persons, the blonde boy chilling in some serious pain with his pancake intact.

"Geez, I have to kill these dudes?" He rhetorically asked. "Man, these challenges aren't even surprising!"

Nobara got herself in a weird situation, smashed on the final section with her chin basically holding her whole self up and without a single second to waste, fell down into the slipperiest mud.

Even if her pancake was decently okay compared to most everyone else's.

"No way her pancake's fine! I swear her fly through the whole dang course!" Lowain shouted, carrying his pancake with the pirahnas. "Lady's crazy!"

"Shut up, I'm trying to figure wherever there's poison ivy or not!" Sandy yelled, as Nicole kept on eating. "Some of these leaves are poison ivy."

Lowain blinked at Sandy and then he shrugged, realising that it's probably half-half and that he could do something with the pirahnas.

"You know, that leaf that makes ya mouth itch probably instantly!"

"You're being super cereal about it, this is Total Drama-"

Lowain slammed down on his sentence with the pancake that got the pirahnas biting on it, proving that he could even interrupt his own sentence, though Nobara basically side-stepped around him.

"As for the ivy, yeah I'm in the mood to roll the dice!" Chris announced. "There's dudes eating it, but you don't have to eat it."

"...You are some kind of crazy." Sandy admitted, almost angry.

She still picked the leaves out of the pancakes.

"But you also don't have to be immune."

Sandy huffed, as she finally got to eating that pancake.

*Sandy's confessional*

The squirrel was tired.

"I'm not gonna poison myself for this show, especially with the other people that are willing to do it, but that don't mean that I'm not going all out in this challenge!"

*Reigen's confessional*

He was covered with a ton of random stuff.

"This challenge for the Comeback Alliance is not looking great, Sandy's picking and choosing over leaves that might not poison her and taking my time on the obstacles by learning the patterns.

*Confessional cut*


Nearly all of the contestants had finished at this point and for unsurprising reasons, it was weirdly close even accounting for the leads of Dante, Joseph, Miko and Pit.

Bayonetta in spite of her consistency, just didn't like the taste of it and Nicole was catching up quickly out of pure anger, the two sharing a silent moment towards each other.

The witch groaning, as Nicole gave a nod for obvious reasons.

And Bayo replied with quite the reluctant nod, as Nicole gave a thumbs up.

"Oooh, the competition's getting hot actually! And it's not because of the second layer?!" Chris announced. "Yeah, Chef cooked it with layers!"

The four of them with angry Nicole were currently leading and it was not due to time, because all of them were at least trying to chow down on them 'cakes.

"Goddamn, you people are the kind of crazy that I like!" Doreen finally arrived. "Time to rep Canada!"

Squirrel Girl immediately went off on the pancakes, as Monkey Joe and a whole assortment of squirrels went to cheer.

"Squirrel Girl's got her whole squirrel squad cheering for her! It's a like better Ella!"

"No disrespect to Ella." Doreen said. "She was a Disney princess in a-"

"Shut up, I know."

Almost all of the players were at the course section and Heavy and Squirrel Girl were playing the fastest catch-up games that they really could, Heavy giving her the stare.

"I can't believe you stood up for the princess like that! I thought she was cringe." Miko said through bites of pancake.

"Chris is more cringe." Doreen replied, also through a pancake bite. "That is true."

Miko chuckled, the game going a little bit faster than expected and hilariously, the poison ivy rubbed off one of the giant pancakes of which Nobara didn't really care eating for.

Nobara wasn't tired of that stuff, but her tongue was...stinging a little bit different.

"What the fuck, Chris?!"

She kept on eating slowly, determined to kick some more ass.

*Nobara's confessional*

"If there's one thing I learned as a Jujutsu sorcerer in here, is that being in an alliance no matter what kind makes it easier to take the win! And I'm here to take a win!"

Her tongue looked sore.

"What was on that?!"

*Confessional cut*

Tanjiro and Reg finally reached the pancake summit and their pancakes were plainly messed up from all of the damage, but they each had their traumas and eating very shitty pancakes wasn't nothing.

Still didn't mean that they weren't apprehensive.

"What's a poison ivy?" Tanjiro said earnestly.

"I don't know, but anything with the word poison on it sucks." Reg answered, taking his first bite.

"Almost everybody's in pancake-eating section, except the guys that suck a whole lot more! Minus Heavy, who's crawling through to the pancake section!"

Finally, Reigen and Uraraka reached the pancake eating section.

"I'm gonna be sick from that course!" Uraraka shouted. "Please don't tell me you're going to eat it."

"You did listen to Chris, did you. Though you don't have to eat the pancake because you have no chance of getting eliminated." Reigen spoke with pseudo-honesty. "You have nothing to worry about."

"...I don't believe you?"

"That is fair, though ignoring the 21st century's greatest psychic...is bad."

Uraraka got to eating to try and get immunity, as Reigen was stunned at everyone else being able to eat those pancakes, coughing up a chunk.

"Come on, you gotta swallow, keep it down or it doesn't count!"

"And that's real easy, all you have to do is control your stomach and-"

Dante stopped mid-sentence to try that very easy job, something that Pit had no problem with.

"-and what, Dante McCool Guy? Seriously, you're a very cool man and you beat these challenges easily!"

Dante looked like he could upchuck at any time.

"Uh, you are activating your secret technique-"

Dante finally threw up a decently sized piece, which was quite terrible-looking.

"-AHHHH!"

"Geez, all of Chef's food is apparently not as bad as this pancake apparently. If Bayonetta could eat it, it should be easy!" Dante complained, putting it back in his hand. "There's a pancake demon or something?"

"It's fine! You're going to lose to me!" Pit declared. "My eats include...floor ice cream and the same stuff you've been eating all season and not to brag, the Aurum for breakfast!"

*Pit's confessional*

"Thank you, Lady Palutena, for making my stomach super strong." He praised his lady, who was listening from up there.

"Focus, Pit, your stomach's trying to punch your own self and you can't let that stomach is else you can't do the thing with Miko!" Palutena called to him. "Also, that pancake is definitely not dangerous."

"Thank you, my lady, your advice is always useful. I'm not gonna listen to any stomach!"

"...Just make sure that Chris doesn't see you when you vomit." Palutena finished.

*Confessional cut*

While the angel was now a decent amount ahead of everyone else, second place was clearly a fight of the ladies...and Sokka's sensabilties kicking in again.

"Uh, are you sure you want to go all of the way?" Miko asked. "I mean, you can quit now for the sake of your crew."

"What crew, they're just my friends!"

Sokka had a realisation, valuable seconds wasted.

"You're just trying to psych me out of trying to win."

Miko shrugged.

"And doing it badly because my crew really needs it!"

"You just admitted it."

Sokka looked at his own hands and slapped his face with it.

"Yeah, but it is a group of friends doing stuff together in this game! I bet if you called Piko an alliance, you would be mad."

"No way, it kinda is one and I'm gaming!"

These two might have been having a conversation, but Nicole was starting to struggle to eat...compared to the angel, who was down to his last chunk of very weird pancake.

"Nice distraction, but you forgot about the angel that's about to win immunity! But second place still means immunity over here!" Chris shouted, as Pit looked at his piece. "Can I tell you a secret?"

"Can you keep it a secret, I'm trying to not vomit?" Pit hissed to Chris. "Not because I am not tough!"

"Yeah, but he could handle it!" Miko shouted.

"I don't care, dude, those pancakes have layers just to make things harder for everyone! Plus you just had to eat Chef's food and yeah, Chef cooked this."

Pit and Miko kinda knew that, still eating the thing like crazy.

"You might want to listen to your stomach!"

*Miko's confessional*

The purple-haired gamer breathed real careful, considering what was about to happen.

"...Look if I listened to my stomach, I would be kinda dead, mostly 'cause Chef's got this ability to be super bad for reasons. I'm tired of not winning and Tanjiro's eating mad fast!"

*Confessional cut*


Miko, in spite of starting later, ate like she was about to die tomorrow, swallowing down her last piece of pancake and she raised her hand with a uneasy grin.

"Okay, campers, Miko has taken the first immunity...and she's about to throw up!"

"Nah, my stomach's made of steel and titanium." Miko casually bragged, laying down with victory. "Pit-"

Miko then burped, as Joseph, Pit and Heavy carefully watched the gamer girl burp deeply and said stomach rumbled like a quake going through a house...and it happened.

Bayonetta and Nicole were still eating, the former much more slowly than the latter, when they got covered with whatever vomit that Miko had along with Nobara.

At least, the vomit was short.

"What, you've got to be kidding me!" Nobara shouted. "Very weird, huh, how you decide to vomit on us."

Miko coughed consistently.

"...What?"

"You know, three girls from some other team." Nobara said, as Bayonetta actually scowled. "The team that's stayed consistent."

"...I still don't get it."

Nobara's anger made her blind to the game, as Nicole tried to shut her up with her pancake.

"Man, that was hilarious, but you've gotta pull that back out or else you're DQ, ma'am!" Chris told Nicole, who pulled out her hand and the vomit-covered chunk. "Not gonna lie, I don't want to be in your place, because I really like watching you guys vomit."

Nicole looked at it with sure-ness, as Nobara's outrage could not really be quelled by a pancake chuck nevermind one covered with vomit no less.

"Geez, you could have vomited anywhere else. At least I got my school uniform on, but why would you do that?"

Yeah, she changed outfits a few episodes ago.

"Thank god that she didn't reveal anything crazy." Bayonetta said. "Since everyone has their own secret moment and everyone's looking to make alliances at this time, some people have crazy secrets."

With that statement, with perfect timing, Squirrel Girl upchucked a whole lot more and it went all around the place, covering a decent amount of the contestants in her puke.

Minus Bayonetta.

"Odd strategy, but I've seen people vomit before. Not exactly a great one."

"It's okay, I was never going to win anyways. I'm pretty sure you know that too." Squirrel Girl groaned. "Somehow people never vote for you despite your skills."

"I'd like to keep that streak today at least. Must be a charmer or something." Bayonetta replied wryly.

The two sat down next to each other, still trying to eat.

*Nicole's confessional*

The blue cat shrugged.

"You would think that going through thirty-something challenges, Nobara would know that revealing your alliance isn't a great idea especially when you're particuarly angry. People think you're on some other type of stuff...and honestly, the young men eat too fast."

*Confessional cut*

Joseph, Pit and Heavy weren't stopping for anyone wherever they were covered with vomit or even stopped in awe at the incredible amount of vomit coming out of Doreen.

Also, Sokka, but-

"HURGH!"

-he vomited himself out of the competition...and several others.

"Are you okay, fella?" Joseph almost sarcastically asked. "Sokka, dude, it's okay if you're out of the game."

Sokka slapped him in a daze.

"Alright, if that's how you feel."

Heavy...Heavy probably got immunity before, as Pit plainly stopped eating at the despair of all of the vomit and Joseph wasn't fast enough.

"Mikhail AKA Heavy Weapons Guys is now an immunity guy!" Chris announced. "Mikhail and Miko are immune, rest of you guys, vomit your heart out!"

"Oh, thank god." Reigen was tired.

"I doubt that I would win, anyways." Reg answered.

"Campers that aren't immune yet, follow me for a special bonus challenge! You're going to want to do this!"

*Pit's confessional*

"Huh, Heavy really is kicking his game with his gun!" Pit shouted. "Or Russian-ness." He smiled. "But that means I have to go through another weirdo challenge!"

*Joseph's confessional*

He reconsidered his whole post-merge performance in there.

"OH NO, I could be eliminated here and now! Seriously, how hard have I been playing?"

*Confessional cut*


The ice cream tub challenge is definitely one of the challenges of all time, since there was approxmiately 1000 tubs that carried that stale air that Chris McLean loved.

"Tubs, two special prizes, none of you are safe with whoever has the prize, keep your eyes peeled for something good!" Chris announced. "Come on, guys, it's go time!"

It was like a fight for rocks in the caveman times (Which is probably wrong, but you know, it was hundreds of thousands of years ago) except way funnier, as Lowain slide into the pile of boxes.

Falling into the mud and sitting with despondance.

"I forgot to mention that falling into the mud means you're out of that competition!"

"Of course he did." Dante remarked. "Hey, don't slip and slide around-"

Reigen smacked himself into the demon hunter and then straight out of the final competition.

Dante and Bayonetta locked eyes near instantly, as Tanjiro got picked up by Pit and thrown into the pit and then Joseph kicked him in the face directly with a strong boot.

That wouldn't be a problem for a demon hunter with non-slip boot, since Dante blocked with his sword, but vomit does things to boots...like make them slippery.

"Dang, Dante, Reigen, Tanjiro and Lowain, all out already and so is Nobara thanks to Pit doing some wrestling moves...or something!" Chris shouted, seeing Pit carry another fella. "Somehow, Reg still lives!"

"Please don't call me out-"

Reg got kicked mid-sentence.

"Sorry, kid, I will find your parents!" Nicole yelled. "AH-"

Nicole plainly got tackled by Bayonetta.

"Unlike you, I don't apologise."

Bayonetta stood her ground against a determined Doreen.

"You ever met my squirrels-"

Doreen got thrown off simply due to Witch Time.

"Apparently, Pit and Bayonetta still like throwing each other and honestly, the vomit made this part way funnier! Look at Sandy and Nobara trying to not fall off."

"Shut up, annoying host man!" Nobara screamed.

"Hey, focus on me, you...sorcerer." Sandy couldn't even insult Nobara.

Sokka and Uraraka realised that they needed to be fast, though Uraraka vomited more onto Sokka, leading him to be off the platform.

"Oh no!" Uraraka screamed. "Are you-"

She slid on vomit-covered wood, a recipe for disaster and slammed head first into the wood.

"AHHHHHH!"

"Remember that this challenge is about opening empty ice cream tubs, dudes."

These five were opening random tubs of air, not counting the on the ground Uraraka

Some of them had amazing stuff.

Like a gun that shot out unicorn horns.

Or a mini Lamborghini.

Or a blank piece of paper.

Or even the classic Total Drama candy that was banned in Japan.

Or grass, like, actual gras.

Or a Chef Head-

"Sokka has gained a Chef Head! He can make anyone immune but himself at the Elimination Ceremony and he can keep it...kinda forever!"

"There isn't that many challenges to use it on-" Sokka got interrupted.

"Come on, man, I'm running out of air hours!"

Pit stepped off the massive platform and flew over the mud.

Joseph, Bayonetta and Dante were fighting for some random shit...

...like a speeding car video.

Or a Chris Token from Cruise, specifically.

Or a that newspaper with the mispelled "Econony"

Or a special card that read "Chef can actually cook with immunity."

Joseph got that one skeptically, but he grinned.

"Joseph, dude, you get to join Miko and Heavy in the immunity trip to Chef's great cooking! Legal's buzzing me about that and you know, I'm feeling generous today!"

"Haha, shut up, man!" Joseph tried to fist bump Chris, as Chris dodged it.

"No, you're not!" Pit shouted.

"As the 21st century's greatest psychic, I don't think you're going to be eliminated. It's not impossible that either Bayonetta or Nicole would be eliminated for reasons." Reigen answered, considering his next words carefully. "Like alliances, maybe."

"No way, Bayonetta's not in an alliance. Also why would you say that?" Pit said.

"Because of my psychic abilities." Reigen stated. "And my fairness."

Pit looked at him like he suspected that he knew about the episodes before the merge and Nicole looked at him like he bomed a whole city...and so did Bayonetta.

*Bayonetta's confessional*

She was pissed for one reason, yet kept her composure.

"If he contains that kind of knowledge about the alliance before the merge or any other kind of stuff, something tells me that he's going to outplay us all with only unfair advantages. This show's unfair, but it wouldn't be this ridiculous with the rules and more importantly, I'm not much of a Survivor fan."

She breathed.

"That one season where someone who apparently slid in during the final stretch, I would say that no-one liked that result."

*Sandy's confessional*

The squirrel was really covered with mud.

"I'm sorry, but he put both a giant target on himself and also, killed my chances for surviving this one unless Sokka has my back...which I'm doubtin'."

*Confessional cut*

Reigen was getting his butt beaten by Nicole lightly, as Bayonetta stopped the real cat mother from murdering a fake psychic for no apparent reason, which didn't help the mom's case.

"Hold on the case! Stop trying to mess with him!" Nobara shouted. "I bet he doesn't know about the game right now!"

"...We have bigger problems on that front, then." Bayonetta answered.

Reigen got up, a little bit worse for wear, but the orange-haired spiritual man looked at the three ladies that realised their position was a bit too obvious.

"Can I be real with you?" Nobara asked Nicole, who realised what she did.

"No, miss." Nicole said, her shaky tone apparent.

"We might as well have told everyone because you revealed it with that beat down."

"I cannot help, it is very obvious that he's an scam artist!" Nicole shouted. "There are people here with ridiculous abilities and he has shown no ablities so far."

Dante got up.

"Missy, you might have saved yourself from elimination." Dante said.

*Uraraka's confessional*

"I'm more surprised that no-one noticed me the whole episode...or Sokka

*Confessional cut*


Joseph, Miko and Heavy ate good during this fine night, were only watching onto the oddly heated voting ceremony for this episode...and shared their votes.

Reigen could have looked better, having a few bruises and whatnot.

"Guys, while 16 of you came here to win, only 13 did and Pit has some broken Chef Head that everyone knows about! Sokka, how did you feel about that?" Chris said, as Bayonetta shrugged.

Sokka was thinking, as Lowain slumped again.

"You didn't really have to call it out, man."

"Hey, I try my best and no-one appreciates a special prize like usual! Besides, there is 14 marshmellows and two dudes are gonna get Sling-Yacht'd. Anyone want to use their own idol?"

Sokka reluctantly used it.

"Why did you have to call it out?"

"Because you can now save anyone from the fate of elimination right now. Your choice, man."

*Sokka's confessional*

"Come on, man, as much as me and Lowain are pretty safe from elimination, thanks to Reigen doing some ridiculous stuff about Bayonetta and Nicole being in an alliance, I can't stop doing it for love. Plus I respect his power to wield anything as a weapon."

*Confessional cut*

"Pit...'cause you're a good fella." Sokka shrugged. "Besides, Lowain's not going to get eliminated."

"Broski, why?" Lowain asked from the ground.

Pit and Miko hugged each other.

"Okay, due to me running out of time and also, because only four people got voted for hilariously enough...Nobara, Reigen, Nicole and Tanjiro!"

Tanjiro was the only one with a visible reaction of shock, Reigen frowning at his obvious situation, Nobara giving a mean look towards Nicole, these four scared of the game.

"Wha-"

"The rest of you have gained marshmallows through having no votes and some of you are really surprising! The four of you with votes, watch yourself!"

Tanjiro was sweating a ton.

Nicole and Nobara were looking at each other.

Reigen saw a plainly angry Sandy, since he did an accidental betrayal.

...

...

...

...

"Tanjiro, you may have two different votes against you, but you're safe."

"WHEW!" Tanjiro shouted.

Nicole and Nobara got spooked.

"Only one of you three is staying in the game! Is it the cat mother? Is it the fashionable badass teenager? Is it the 21st century's greatest psychic?"

"I'm sorry for beating you up, even if you did reveal too much information." Nicole stated.

"Ah, so you will use my services?" Reigen asked. "Whatever problem you have will go away."

"I am not looking forward to joining you."

"Stop talking please."

...

...

...

...

...

...

Reigen looked displeased with himself.

Nicole was sincerely apologetic.

Nobara was arguably pissed.

...

...

...

"Reigen with 8 votes is going to be joined by..."

Reigen sighed deeply.

...

...

...

...

"...Nobara with exactly 4 votes! Nicole also had 2 votes, by the way!"

"What, why would you let her continue on?" Nobara asked. "She slugged a guy that was minding his business."

"If someone revealed your alliance to everyone just to get one-up, I bet you would kick his ass." Sokka said. "Also, someone told me about that one move you pulled on Michiru."

"...THAT WAS LONG AGO!"

"Yeah, I know. You've kinda been in two, maybe three alliances." Sokka answered. "Don't worry, you did good."

"Shut your mouth right now!"


Reigen got most of the scowls with even Tanjiro giving a disappointed face and the one who talked to him was by far the most disappointed.

"I didn't trust ya, but at least you used your own head to try and do this. How did you even blurt that out?!" Sandy asked, before Reigen could open his mouth. "Scratch that."

As for Nobara, even if Sokka and Lowain wasn't there, the rest of the Swordfishes came out.

"Damn, you really did play a good game!" Joseph shouted. "Sorry Reigen's an asshole."

"Good game, sorcerer!" Heavy laughed.

"Hey, don't make fun of her." Nicole stated. "How did you get eliminated?"

"Sokka, probably. Probably jealous that I could swing harder than him!"

"Miss Nobara, you didn't have to say that!" Reg shouted. "And I don't even think it's true."

Nobara just sighed, as the allied two were sure of one thing.

They were an alliance no more, along with Sandy, who looked at them.

"Okay, campers, I have to finish off this episode and I can't do that with you people in the way! And this thing should be ready and..."

Nobara and Reigen were now part of the massive crowd of eliminated contestants, as they flew on the water into the classic island.

"...there we go! Two more campers gone, 14 of them still here to play another day, another returning camper coming up short in the funniest way possible! Who's going to get another funny elimination? Who's going to have a wild challenge performance? Might there be another alternate universe involved in this, so keep your eyes peeled on TOTAL DRAMA: ULTIMATE ISLANDS!"


To be continued in Episode 34 in another season, maybe one with Endless potential since I did crossover with all of the big seasons (Cruise, Infinite & Everything) and I think that it fits since they're not excited to see Chris again!

Even if it's another Chris back in the helm of things and it is something that they'd never except, but the challenge works with them.

That being said, the alliances aren't exactly working well to dodge eliminations, because aside from a merger between the former Swordfishes' girls voting block and the one-squirrel Comeback Alliance, this game doesn't favour alliances anymore.

Or not.

You never know in Survivor and this is kind of a Survivor rip-off, since Sandy, Bayonetta and Nicole aren't messing around.

Chapter 131: Episode 34: A Not So Endless Challenge

Summary:

This chapter is one massive crossover challenge with Total Drama Endless and that's all I'm going to say on that front, since there's not many people left and there's quite a bit happening.

Chapter Text

Total Drama X: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 34: A Not So Endless Challenge

If you're asking why certain characters don't appear in this crossover, it's because it takes place during Episode 5 of Homespun where the contestants go into a giant monster and...do stuff in the National Park that it was.

Also, two of them didn't get invited and Perky's...wherever she is, she's probably having a good time, so someone has to bring the cast back together again and damn it, Chris is mad enough to handle the (unofficial) Endless Reunion and today's challenge at the same time!

With the 14 remaining campers about to be 12 (or even 11), these two casts try to deal with each other and the challenge at hand, along with a few stow-aways to help with the challenge, even if it is a simple one.

For the record, Hotel Rockies is essentially an expansion to this weird-ass universe of Total Drama and not really a direct sequel! It's still canon, just being shelved before I finish UI.

I did promise the man whose series I'm crossing over with that I would finish this one specifically. Thank you, NondescriptNorbert for being a nondescript motivator and also, G-man 2.0. for unspecified reasons.

The Swooce: Yeah, he might just do that!


"Last time on Total Drama: Ultimate Islands, these guys had to go through a classic obstacle course and carry some giant pancakes in order to eat them! Dirty, clean, covered with poison ivy, spicy in the middle, whatever they have, the sixteen remaining players had to eat!"

Tanjiro slipping at ridiculous speeds was shown, along with his pancake getting hurt.

"Pit, Joseph, Dante, Sokka and Nicole were all eating real fast and getting their tongues stung again by the pancake offence, but Pit and Miko as a couple won that challenge in love! Kinda ew. While one alliance was crumbling under the pressure of having one of their members eliminated through democracy, the other alliance didn't help with Lowain gaining immunity!"

Lowain picking out a random tub and opening with his many, many scratches were shown.

"Through the power of alliances and having the majority, Reigen got voted out and some other people voted off Nobara because people found out she's in the big one! So, Sandy's the only returning player left now! These fourteen might have to deal with some Endless friends or an Endless amount of challenges."

Chris just got shouted in his ear.

"Look, these guys are getting some friends and enemies from Endless, yet another bunch of other players from other universes in another of my awesome challenges in Total Drama X: Ultimate Islands!"


I can't believe that this season has so many people! Somehow it makes it even easier to focus on Noah-who's recording?!"

~Emma, right before throwing another cameraman out of a window!

Cameraman #432 made a full recovery after invading someone's privacy.


Pit, Miko, Lowain and Sokka were all sharing in the prize of having some good Chef Hatchet-made food and escaping yet another elimination fraught with alliance issues...sitting on a different table.

The rest had the typical inedible stuff.

"Now, you're a good cook, but come on!" Dante complained. "Can't you at least make it edible?"

"He's doing for the same reason why half of these challenges involve some kind of legalised torture, because he thinks it is funny." Bayonetta said, taking a bite out of the...meat Chef prepared. "If I was watching, I would get it."

"Haha, you're just mad that Nobara got eliminated."

"And I would bet that you would have gotten angry at Sokka's elimination. Nothing personal, of course."

Dante shrugged.

"Bayo, I don't know what you mean, I'm not in an alliance and I'm playing my single player game! I'm strong enough to know you're in an alliance and that you have a problem with alliances."

"As if we don't all know about the alliance that made this season fucking stupid that you just joined for an advantage." Bayonetta clapped back easily.

The witch and the demon hunter gave some playful looks towards each other, as the good eaters watched them in awe or something.

"It's kind of crazy that they don't hate each other! Like they should be life-long rivals or something like that!" Sokka shouted.

"Bruh, they're both saving each other. They only have beef with each other 'cause Dante was all in on Bayo's beast and said babe all serious. Why would they hate each other?" Lowain looked at the grinning all-powerful rivals.

"...Just figured, you know." Sokka pouted.

"They might be like my awesome Yumeko!"

Lowain may have been doing better, but it wasn't really much better since he did do the last episode's challenge and he still didn't have a hint of a smile.

*Dante's confessional*

The demon hunter grinned.

"You ever thought that you could relate to someone entirely by fighting them real good? No way, I thought I was going to dance my way into her heart of rivalry!"

*Bayonetta's confessional*

"Now I'm in the precarious position of getting my game stopped by a fake psychic, I think it's time to indulge the world's most annoying demon hunter. It may be a profession of one, but he is that." She grinned, surprisingly in a good mood.

*Confessional cut*


With that being said, in better hours that involved a little bit of monster hunting, Bayonetta, Reg and Sandy were stuck together through the power of plot or a giant plant monster that looked at them.

"I think we might be in a comedic situation." Reg said. "This guy just wants to watch our drama."

"It's not even that interesting, though." Bayonetta remarked. "Why does he want to watch us?"

"Maybe it's because it hasn't seen anything." Reg stated. "This island's boring aside from all of the monstrous wildlife."

"Do you really want to go down that route?"

The witch and the robot child decided to both deal with that plant monster, but Sandy was a few sentences ahead of them, as she got the monster to respect their place.

Sandy even managed to give a mean look towards it without said monster of vines, leaves and grapes even being considerate of a dickhead, since Reg respected it.

"Do you think that this was an intern?" Reg said.

"Yeah, he confirmed it."

The oddly nonchalant mood left in whispers, as the three of them pondered something important.

*Sandy's confessional*

The squirrel was...almost numb.

"I don't know how to describe other than this man doesn't like interns at all for no reason, because there is no other reason to treat interns that bad. That or he's a supervillain of reality shows."

*Confessional cut*

These two may have expected a little bit of a fight, but what they didn't expect was a portal that appeared...and then disappeared, somehow changing the mood yet again.

"Should we-" Reg was going to ask something.

"Campers, come to that one place where the racetrack is, there's a whole new cast of characters showing up to be worse than us!" Chris had to brag. "These guys came from some Endless show! Some kind of evil Infinite season probably!"

There wasn't really a need for the diss, as the three contestants sprinted all of the way towards the previous place of the racetrack and hilariously...


...there was no racetrack, in spite of the facilities still being intact for such functions, as every other remaining contestant stood in front of Chris, who was smugly grinning at the fact that he had a surprise.

For some, he might have said a little bit too much.

"You 14 campers have survived 30 challenges of wickedness, pain and pure skill and almost all of you have seen what the game does to our massive, massive cast! Betrayals, planned eliminations, backstabs, sabotage and even attempted murder, which shouldn't happen again!"

Chris tutted to emphasise the attempted murder situation.

"So, how about a season where two people kinda died and some other contestants aren't here for some reason, like, they've got some Homespun thing going on or what? But these guys can teach you people a lot!"

The most unimpressed set of the fourteen contestants, saw a walking talking turtle walk out with the same surprised look under the glasses and explorer's hat.

"From Endless, we've got as many people as they wanted to come for today's challenge! We've got Bentley, we've got Amethyst, we've even got that Yao guy and these guys haven't seen each other in..."

"A whole bunch of time, basically." Tails said.

The Shorty Squad shared quite the shorty hug, considering their team size.

"Hey, he's not just the Yao guy, he is Yao!" Bentley shouted. "Weirdly enough, I miss most of you guys."

"Me too!" Tails said.

Yao may have been a short Chinese guy with his hair in a topknot, one black eye and a brown Chinese outfit, but he came in swinging.

"Hold on, you have no right to talk about me being lame! I'm quite the manly man and we all respect each other!" Yao shouted. "I respect you for bringing everyone back here, but my respect is gone now."

"Chris, just accept that you're wrong on this one. He is cool." Pit backed up the short Chinese man.

As for Amethyst, she walked out with confidence and her "Shorty Squad" jacket. She was a damn short Gem, someone that lived off having some friends and she had purple long hair, purple skin and "wore" a grey sleeveless top over said gem, black trousers with stars and white boots.

"Yeah, he's quite cool unlike you Chris!"

"Hey, hey, settle down, you can save the words for the challenge, which isn't going to be happening in a while because a certain Chef broke some wood that wasn't meant to be broken!"

The Shorty Squad along with two other fellows that slowly came out from behind...the bleachers were reunited once again for a quick challenge.

"Anyways, you all can do whatever you want provided that the monsters don't kill you!"

"I can't believe that you all had Samurai Jack here and eliminated him! You people are definitely something else!" Lenny (aka definitely not Larry Bundy Jr.) exclaimed. "So...I heard you all are caught up with Endless."

"Well, only three of us and maybe a few more. You got good stories?" Sandy asked.

"DO I!"


21 of the Endless contestants, minus Markus, Rick, Athena (who likes Atlantis), Janna, Peach (who both have completely different roles in Rodney's House) and Perky's who does some dumb shit.

that's right, we swear in this location and no-one can stop me.

These two wisely decided to hop inside of a special hut that had the space to do some artsy crafts and a whole lot more that was locked for some reason, but they were all chilling together...sort of.

"I've gotta say that having 128 people in your Total Drama season is already quite ludicrous, but the fact that it is this close to being finished should mean something." Some British guy named Roy said. "But at least

"That I agree with." Pit shouted. "I also heard that you were a small bad guy!"

Roy Brown was a brown-haired guy with an orange puffer vest coat, a white shirt, some jeans and red-orange sneakers...and crystals on his head.

"Brother, I wasn't necessarily a small bad guy. More like average-sized-"

"Still doesn't mean you don't suck!" Pit screamed.

Beatrice, Endless' eighth(?) spunky teen and brown-haired princess-looking miss...got turned back into a bluebird that didn't surprise at least one person.

"Are you normally like this?" Bayonetta asked.

"I was, but I thought almost winning Endless would stop me turning into this!" Beatrice answered, tired of the bluebird situation. "Maybe it's another other universe-"

And then she was a redhead teen with a turquoise and teal dress and utterly confused.

"-thing."

"WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?!" Dante shouted. "Did she-"

Beatrice screamed for a second.

"AHHHHH, it's fine."

"Is it, though?" Dante questioned Beatrice, who wasn't in that kind of mood. "Gonna assume that it's not normal."

"I got turned into a bluebird for a few minutes..."

Beatrice and Dante were in the middle of solving this weird-ass canon mystery, when who else would show up, but Indiana Jones, fedora, brown jacket and all, had enough for someone staring at his bag of newfound Norse artefacts.

Which was Lowain, who wasn't saying much.

"...You magic?" Lowain asked, trying his best to be happy. "Bruh, uh..."

"Jesus Christ, learn to speak properly." Indiana spoke to himself. "Are you fine, you look like some crazy kid."

"Nah, bro, you're just saying that to cheer me up." Lowain casually stated. "...Also, you're that Indiana guy right?"

Indiana stared at Lowain, who shook himself off.

"Yes."

"Cool beans, man."

With that awkward introduction over, there was better characters showing up like the unsurprisingly unconfident Fluttershy, a strangely confident Julie and the candy doctor...Dr. Doofenshmirtz giving out some Wonka stuff.

"Hey, fellas, I heard that you had some great candy in here and I don't care that you're looking at me like that!" Miko said. "I came here for candy!"

"Cool, but Homespun is somewhere else." Julie snidely remarked. "And I don't think-"

"This is a whole different place! We're on Ultimate Islands, which is better."

"Is it, though-"

"Yes it is because we're on a bunch of islands!"

Julie shrugged, having those big glasses and the big attitude, as she took the (non-alcoholic) fruit punch with Ramona, especially since she was talking about the same Scott Pilgrim that got eliminated two episodes ago with Uraraka.

Either way, candy was in the building.

"Give me some of that stuff!" Miko shouted.

"No, thank you, because there might be other people that want to share." Fluttershy awkwardly said.

"I came here for extra candy, though."

Fluttershy hummed, as Miko sauntered up to the candy stand and took one of the Everlasting Gobstoppers with ease, Dr. Doofenshmirtz being pretty pleased.

"Thanks, candy guy!" Miko shouted.

"You're actually welcome." Doofenshmirtz teared up. "You're welcome."

"Whoa, whoa, hey, it's not that serious! Sorry-"

"No, no, it's fine!"

After achieving his dreams, he had shed a tear again, even if Miko and Sokka were weirded out by said tear.

*Perry's confessional*

The green platypus with a trilby purred at the camera with a serious expression and then looking at it before realising he might have some problems.

He crossed his arms, knowing that his former nemesis had changed.

*Sokka's confessional*

He whispered to the camera like he was actually whispering secrets.

"This guy wanted to take over the Tri-State Area, entered the Endless thingy and realised that being a bad guy means that you suck and he makes candy because he doesn't want to suck or help his family..."

He took a breather.

"...I feel like he and Zuko would have a great talk!"

*Confessional cut*

Yae and Nicole were having a great fight, since they both knew what was up in this place and Dante and Ramona both shared a dare...though it was mostly Dante trying to diss Yae and things happen.

By the way, Yae was definitely a strong girl with short brown hair wearing your usual Japanese school uniform with a blue jacket, cyan skirt and white shirt and the usual dudes...except at this moment.

"Young lady, you have a great punch!" Nicole shouted, parrying one of Yae's hooks.

"Thank you." Yae jabbed straight through Nicole's own karate swing. "Why did you want to fight, we could have talked, ma'am-"

"I was in a fighting mood, okay."

"Really?"

The fight stopped for a second, as Yae realised Nicole was...having a late-game moment.

"Look, I know that you're way past the merge, but I'm pretty sure that you would definitely win with that kind of strategy." Yae honestly said. "You still aren't honest, though."

"Yeah, my alliance didn't work out." Nicole said. "I assume you got out early."

"Yes and it was embarrassing." Yae said. "To me that is, but my town was proud of me anyways."

"Huh, must be nice."

Ramona Flowers had teal-coloured short hair and she wore real pink short shorts, pink-ish pantyhose, black boots, a black shirt and grey-ish jacket and she saw Dante grin.

"Scott really did get a big score!" Dante shouted. "Okay, Ramona, you're not going to lose this bet!"

"Are you done?" Ramona said. "What is your actual problem?"

"My problem is that you're going to lose this bet, I'm up in this-"

Nicole and Yae agreed to take Dante's dollars for reasons.

"-bet with money."

"Cool, then give it to them, they figured out your game."

"I play a good game, man!"

Dante got the demon slapped out of him by Nicole, as Yae and Ramona tried to have a decent conversation while the hardest slaps this side of the age rating barrier were happening.

*Ramona's confessional*

She scoffed at Dante's charms.

"I'm glad that Scott was never on the same team as this guy because Dante sounds like a dick. A dick that's getting better, but a dick nonetheless." She said, "I'm more surprised that a version of Chris is this generous about bringing in the whole bang, even if I don't care for most of them."

*Confessional cut*

Tails and Reg were having some interesting conversations and of course, Lenny and Squirrel Girl were having some words with each other for reasons that if you could figure out, then you might get a dollar.

"Endless cast guys and my awesome set of campers, meet me at the area of the challenge because it's going to be great and very cool!" Chris announced. "Yeah and it's awesome!"

Meanwhile, Tomoko cried at the reunion of some of her friends, especially the sweeter ones and she saw Uraraka walk up to her nervously.

"Please go away." Tomoko quietly said, almost scared. "I want to be with my friends."

"...What happened to you?" Uraraka asked. "You look like you got stepped on by a Russian guy."

Tomoko looked up at her.

"He wasn't ever on my team, sorry, Tomoko. I'm more surprised you're talking with me."

"Uh..."

Tomoko didn't want to say anything about that-

"...you seem nice?"

"Thanks!"

The two of them plain embarrassed, walking out of there like they both said something about their chests and someone had to say something about it since Susie and Bayonetta were now a sudden unit for obvious reasons.

*Susie's confessional*

Susie was trying to not cry.

"My mom didn't allow me to watch that show and from what I heard everyone turned into mean guys except for a bunch of nice adults. Can I go home?"

*Bayonetta's confessional*

*Confessional cut*


The already aforementioned set of Endless players were standing tall against the current cast of Ultimate campers, who were just looking at these cast of people who had decent conditions.

"Wait, you actually stay here?" Dipper asked, being the 12-year old with the interest in...a lot, mostly cryptids. "Wow."

"Yeah, wow indeed." Bayonetta sarcastically said.

"I understand, this place is not any kind of cosy. Looks like a dump." Lapis, being the blue gem of water, glumness and attitude.

"I mean it definitely is one!" Uraraka blurted out. "Just not that bad!"

"Visitors, it's just an aesthetic thing because it's the theme and plus it's part of the challenge!"

There was a weirdly big stage that was protected by a chain-link area that didn't really intimidate many of the contestants that were in the place except for the early-merge characters.

"The challenge is quite simple! The Endless people and our awesome cast are going on one on one and obviously, whoever wins their challenge gets to do it again until one remains and they get immunity! Please don't get immunity by default, it would be lame and a lot of you won't let that happen."

"...This sounds like a rush job." Lowain remarked.

"Geez louise, it looks like your optimism got killed!" Lenny shouted. "I thought that you were dudebro."

"Brah, my girlfriend left two challenges ago, I can't be tired of these wacky challenges?"

"...I mean I am providing one of many wacky challenges, so you should be more optimistic."

With that awkward situation over, someone had to step forward with confidence and of course that one person had to be one that didn't give a single fuck about who was ahead of him.

"My man Roy, I heard I'm quite the sword and boomerang man from you!" Sokka had to brag, stomping confidently.

"Yeah, you should know that you're not real...ly good at fighting." Roy provoked the now angry swordsman.

"Round 1's got Roy vs Sokka, mister crystal villain versus the sword and boomerang guy!"

*Squirrel Girl's confessional*

The only ginger Canadian hung from the ceiling.

"If I'm right...Sokka's got no chance of winning this since Endless has that guy make it just past the merge because he's Rick Sanchez's number two guy. But then Sokka beat the snot out of Azula with only his strategy, so he's going to be equal!"

*Confessional cut*

Sokka and Roy took their positions, making their intent known in their contrasting stances with one of them definitely chilling, which you could tell because he was British.

"I don't want to see any messing around in here! I came here for a good fight!" Chef shouted. "Also, it's something!"

"Just letting you know that you're in a great spot in the competition, so what's your game?" Roy asked. "Since this is some kind of fake Survivor."

"Making me, Joseph and Lowain go all the way to the final...and Miko." Sokka told Roy in a tone loud enough for only them to hear.

"...Really, the final four?" Roy mockingly asked.

"The last challenge involves four players." Sokka said. "Well, it's more like a thing that Chris said a while ago."

Roy scoffed at the remark of believing Chris, as Sokka got prepared to wield his two weapons like they were extensions of his limbs, coming on with a notable swipe that Roy slyly dodged.

Albeit just about though and Sokka kept on the strong attacks that Roy kept on dodging with a smirk and it was obvious to all but one that pissing his opponent off was his strategy.

Sokka even got a clean hit, but his face was beaming with rage and Roy took the opportunity that only he could do to put some crystals into Sokka's sword hand and that sword fell off said hand.

The boomerang came out when the two of them jumped away from each other to reposition, as Roy blocked it with the crystals and ended up with it bouncing straight back at Sokka's own hand.

That being said, Sokka still had the upper hand until he tried to get his own sword.

Roy just summoned some crystals on the ground, having several spikes that only made it more awkward to navigate the large cage.

"Wait, you're an Earthbender?!" Sokka shouted.

"It's not quite that, but you're close-" Roy saw Sokka trying to pick up his stuck sword before he eyed the swordsman.

Sokka realised that he could do some boomerangin' and he threw it, trying to take the sword with some effort.

"Come on, man!" Sokka shouted, before getting stuck in between a whole bunch of crystals. "Were you planning that the whole time?!"

"Yeah and you should know." Roy smirked at the sentence.

Sokka had a scream of anguish.

"And Sokka loses his first challenge, leaving him up for today's vote! And now for some fair matches, Yae and Pit are going to box each other!"


Yae Saotome looked at Pit, who was spinning around his two swords with ease towards a kinda impressed Miko and judged something that wasn't that obvious.

"Round 2: Yae Saotome vs Pit!"

These two were squaring up with only their own fists, Miko and Sandy cheering for the guy.

*Yae's confessional*

She spoke carefully.

"He does not look like that person. And more importantly, he clearly can't box."

*Pit's confessional*

He had some shaky confidence.

"I've beaten Medusa, Hades, a fake Palutena that's disgusting, some other villains and even got Dark Pit to be my friend, so maybe I could beat this boxing girl!"

*Confessional cut*

Pit puts on his gloves to respond to Yae's fighting stance.

"I'm going to knock you out because you're against me." Pit shouted.

Yae didn't really dignify those words, already prepared to take down this powerful angel and Pit started off with one of those punches that hit its mark and...

...didn't do much to stop Yae from throwing a strong one right at the angel's head.

Sure, Pit stumbled back and regained his own senses, but it was really obvious that punching wasn't his forte even with the uppercut

"All y'all have to do is knock 'em out or ring 'em out, nothing serious!" Chef shouted. "But I don't care if you get serious!"

"I am being serious!"

Pit's hilarious war cry actually caught him with a strong uppercut, which did make Yae get knocked down a little bit and the angel took a breather after that impressive punch.

"Oh no." Pit uttered after seeing Yae get up without much damage. "Hold on, let's talk about this."

"You stepped up."

Yae Saotome wasn't messing around either, letting Pit know instantly with a strong hook and then she was pushing in blow after blow on the poor angel, which didn't help his case.

Pit didn't get hurt that much, but then he got hit by a hook, a smashing hand and one hell of a face punch that sent him to the ropes before getting met with quite a solid strike that Pit had to slump down for.

Pit got up quite easily as though he didn't get pummelled, raring up for another few punches and he started with another one that got countered by Yae and she went for the knockout sending it right to the nose.

Pit tried to guard a little bit too slow, as Yae finally uppercut him out of the ring through a simple uppercut and lack of flying back into the cage without a roof meant that he got stuck on the wall, which meant through some epic comedic skit and...the ring being a bit too small for the cage.

"OH MY GOD, angel kid finally got ringed out through one hell of a punch! He threw that mini-challenge." Chef commented, before going towards Pit. "You suck man, you deserve your elimination!"

"...Yeah, that was ridiculously convenient!" Pit shouted. "Really sus, but you lose sometimes."

"What just happened?" Yae was even surprised.

*Miko's confessional*

The purple-haired gamer looked determined.

"Okay, so my boyfriend's up for elimination which sucks, but it's going to be cool when I win this one and get immunity and I win and get all of the games after I get my own house and my own portal!" She shouted like she had one thing on her mind.

*Confessional cut*

Bayonetta and Amethyst were dancing together with ease, especially since the challenge may or may not have been suggested to the Gem who picked it by a certain pearl.

Regardless, they were both kicking ass in subtext and if you went by lore, someone might have been mad.

"No way, you're good at this!" The purple gem cheered. "As I definitely knew about."

"I'm glad that my reputation really did precede me. Best to turn it up a notch!" Bayonetta bragged.

"Yeah, uh-"

Bayonetta was practically styling on Amethyst like it wasn't a problem and she even managed to corner the gem with her dancing, even doing the spin to her and finishing it off with a taunting pose.

"-It's fine, I would have passed you away!"

"That's really nice, dear." Bayonetta replied knowing that Amethyst wasn't really sincere, just mad. "Alright, so, Dante?"

"Anyways, Bayonetta moves onto the next round again because she's stylish!"

Amethyst wasn't super pleased, as Dante walked up to his challenge with a grin and the two of them shared a quick moment of being relating to something odd.

Eh, that was probably weird.

"Dante steps up to the plate to deal with Yao in the greatest fight of all time and I'm sure that I'm going to see some serious pain!"

"It's the manliest fight of all time! I respect this guy for beating a whole bunch of enemies." Yao remarked, the short man doing a quick kick. "Look I don't care what you are, you're not ready for this."

"Okay then, give me your best shot, soldier!" Dante exclaimed.

These two were back in the ring, willingly to fight in the ring, Chef walking around in his "classic" outfit that the two of them tolerated.

"Listen, same thing as last time, you wanna get serious, I don't care." Chef saw the two of them wincing at his ring-side dress.

"Yeah, I'm pretty serious about this." Yao said, preparing himself. "May the best manly man win!"

"Alright, you said it, not me."

Dante went an appropriate distance back and stood there rather casually, as Yao ran in with the angriest look that he could muster and he was pummelling the heck out of Dante's chest.

He might have actually done some damage if it was anyone else besides Bayonetta and well, the guy that smiled at him.

"Wait, what are you looking at?" Yao asked. "You know that I was going to lose!"

"Then why did you step up to my plate, little man?" Dante said. "You helped save China, dude!"

"I just want to fight you, Dante." Yao simply said, throwing some more solid punches.

"I respect that."

Dante managed to look at Yao with a respectful look, as he decided to do his classic thing.

...

...

one epic combo later...

...

...

"To no-one's surprise, Dante wins his challenge and there was indeed a hilarious amount of pain!"

Yao still stood strong, but he was feeling different for lack of a better sentence and was almost unconscious, but he was still standing with a notable amount of blood on his face.

"Should have held back, but Chef said his words." Dante remarked. "Holy shit, you're going to need Medic."

"Urgh, I'm still not done." Yao said. "But I do need some healing."

"That you do, man, that you do."

*Reg's confessional*

"At this point, I'm wondering if this challenge is just going to be the strongest people making it through." He said without optimism. "Uh, apparently not."

*Confessional cut*

Fluttershy and Reg shared one thing in common.

Respecting animals that were kind of disrespectful, since the bunny Angel was jumping around the robot kid without that much problem.

"No, Angel, he is a nice kid!" Fluttershy said.

"Yeah, I'm trying my best to be nice!" Reg actually shouted in a calming voice.

Angel bounced on him.

"All you have to do is pet one bunny, not that hard!"

Reg was chasing around for Angel, who was in the mood to mess with whoever wanted to respect animals (which was everybody remaining minus maybe Roy) even using his stretchy arms to try and catch said bunny off-guard.

Reg kept on being quiet, making sure that any other weird animal doesn't get hurt, since the Abyss has a few of those.

"I understand if you don't want to be petted."

Angel then walked up to him with an almost sadistic grin.

"...Are you okay?"

"He's just being a bad bunny...and you did scare him." Fluttershy shyly replied, as Reg slowly walked up to the stubborn bunny and finally petted him as softly as possible.

"Sorry if I scared you." Reg told the bunny, who looked away from him.

"Told you it wasn't that hard and Reg gets to move on!"


Next up: Indiana Jones tries to steal some treasure from Joseph.

"Oh, what do ya need? What's good?" Joseph asked.

Joseph had the shocking hands of Hamon and Indiana Jones had a damn gun and his own whip along with the hits of a treasure hunter.

"I've been exploring all sorts of artefacts and been through that season, one guy with weird powers isn't going to stop me."

For the record, the treasure was lodged in a whole bunch of vines that Joseph could control with ease and a rock that Joseph couldn't do anything to and it was like a game of sneaking.

Joseph had a smirk on his face that Indiana wanted to punch the smile off his face, but he had to dodge several vines that were designed to waste that little bit of time.

"My man, Indiana, how come I haven't heard of you?"

"We come from different worlds, simple as that, but why are you so unserious?"

These two shared the ability to ask questions and these guys were constantly repositioning to get ahead of each other's wacky technique or rather, Joseph's wacky techniques.

Indiana then shot at Joseph sensing that he could block a bullet and indeed, the bullet was stopped by the vines in such a way that everyone saw that kind of stuff.

"Hehe."

Indiana finally had to rush in using his bare hands, you know what happened, everyone was punching.

"I know what you're going to say next!" Joseph predicted.

"HOW DID YOU STOP THAT BULLET!"

It was actually spot on, by the way, since the horns officially sounded that this challenge was done.

"Finally, there's that one thing that Deadpool's asking for apparently! Anyways, Joseph wins with pure power!" Chris announced. "Next up, the very cool and very not nervous Uraraka."

"Alright, what do I have to do?" Uraraka shouted with determination. "I can do a lot of things."

Lapis looked like she wanted to do this.

"You can play the flute, right?" She asked, tired of this challenge. "I'm not in a fighting mood."

"Neither am I, actually!"

The two of them then shared a flute moment, even if it was obvious that Uraraka wasn't that good at the flute...only decent enough to make the two of them have a good time.

At the very least, she didn't want to fight her specifically.

"I respect the attempt. At least you get to move on."

"And Uraraka gets to move on thanks to generosity and now Lowain gets the obvious pick! He looks serious, which is a first! Lenny ain't though!"

Lowain looked like he had been Sol Badguy for an entire Guilty Gear game, as Lenny was grinning like the blue gem gamer like he was and they were ready to do one thing.

"No way, how did you get to be liked by everyone?" Lowain asked.

"I guess being incredibly likeable does have its upsides, which I don't exactly want to tell you." Lenny remarked. "That and having ridiculous powers that I do share with Amethyst, which she hasn't shown yet."

"...Oh, no way, she's the shapeshifting purple lady?"

"My, my, you do know your Endless, at least that little bit."

"You guys ready to brush on your...Total Drama crossover knowledge?" Chris asked. "Yeah, take that, lawyers, we're good!"

Lowain and Lenny were standing inside the cage without much of a problem, ready to send each other Total Drama knowledge each other's way and uh, it was a bit of a doozy.

"...How the heck is it going to work?" Lowain asked.

"Come on, usually this goes through some kind of Lightning Round! Simple as that!"

"Dude, you make it sound simple."

"Anyways, to pass, you either have to match or beat Lenny's score!"

The two guys sat down together, the duo determined to get some questions right.

"In Infinite 2, which guy got named the Hero of Happiness-"

Lowain was that bit faster, but he had to figure it out.

"For the record, it's digital which sucks and I can't torture you!"

"Yeah, there's definitely something with this Chris." Lenny remarked, as Lowain nodded.

"Okay in Cruise, who was the first boot, since both of you haven't seen that."

Lowain and Lenny just guessed, mostly since one of them was a walking Fandom wiki and the other was a dudebro stuck in an isekai of sorts.

"And who was the first one to get eliminated after they arrived on a boat?"

Lenny knew and Lowain...looked confused, but he entered it anyway.

"Question three, dudes: Out of you both, who was the first to be blue?"

"Chris, broski, what do you even mean?" Lowain asked. "...Like team or skin colour."

"Both, obviously!"

You can guess what they both pressed.

"Question 4, these two both share the fate of getting eliminated by a bad dude after warning the other contestants about him or her! Fun fact, there's more than two."

...

...

...This took a weirdly long time, but they did choose.

"And final question: Who is the most attractive host, which I don't know how that slipped in there, but thank you random intern!"

Lowain and Lenny were simultaneously offended and they were far from the only ones.

"Geez and I thought that Roy needed his ego fed, haha!" Lapis remarked.

"Yeah, we had quite a few egotistical douchebags!" Lowain shouted. "Trust me, Chris is on the bottom."

Roy wasn't smiling any more.

"Come on, you've got to admit that you love yourself too much." Lapis said, displeased with the crystal having Brit.

"...Anyways, can we move on?" Roy barked out, almost louder than everyone else.

"Yeah, onto the bonus question! Whose villain got eliminated first, like, relative to each other since we've got that big cast of 128 and Endless has got 27 not so great fellas!" Chris announced. "Take your-"

They both smashed it.

"-time. Anyways, we'll reveal the answers after this next awesome challenge!"


Susie and Heavy wondered one thing about this challenge.

"Did you ask? Not asking, but it is small child." Heavy said.

"Where's mommy or daddy?" Susie asked.

"Hold on, you're telling me that the nicest guy with the nicest everything minus the confessionals still takes a six-year old on board?! I have standards, man!"

Chris rubbed his forehead, as Heavy looked at the child.

"I want to fight big strong man." Heavy remarked. "Not lost child."

"Eh, fair point! Susie, you're free to go...you did think of a challenge?"

"Uh, yes?"

Susie Derkins of Calvin and Hobbes fame, though leaving a little less traumatised, apparently had a nasty one.

"Wait, no, I don't have one-"

"Heavy, thanks to this lost child, you don't get any torture! Isn't that great!" Chris could barely contain his anger. "Hopefully the next player has something good for Nicole, since she works in an office."

"Have you ever worked in customer service?" Julie dropped the question on Nicole. "Because it doesn't look like you have."

"I have been in an office before and it definitely can't be worse than working on a counter."

"For the record, Lowain kinda lost mostly because of Lenny not knowing more stuff!" Chris announced. "But Nicole, you're gonna learn today!"

...

...

Nicole was "working" retail.

"Larry, how do you even do it!" Nicole screamed. "My apologies, who am I serving today?"

Yumeko Jabami showed up with a quite sadistic smile.

"Oh lord."

Yumeko went up with a box of...apples?

"Hello, ma'am, what can I do for you today?" Nicole asked, forcing that smile. "Buying a lot of apples I see."

"Yes, I am buying a whole bunch of apples, but I don't exactly know how much it costs at the moment." Yumeko explained. "You know, groceries and all that."

"Oh, miss, I've got the scales right here." Nicole carried the scales and put them down on the counter with the cash register. "Just let me get those apples."

"Hold on..."

Yumeko's grin stayed on, while she was putting on the

"...I can make you a deal."

"Look, miss, all I can do for deals is ask you for coupons." Nicole said. "Do you have any?"

Yumeko thought about it.

"No, but I can offer you the chance to get an idol."

Nicole calmed down, knowing that the gambling gal was trying to get a read on her and she saw right through the deal as a way to get her out of the game.

"Then all I can do is-"

She saw Dante grin (probably)

"-weigh apples. Wow, a whole kilogram of apples, that's twelve Canadian dollars." Nicole stated. "So, uh, I'll sort that register out real quickly. Like right now!"

Nicole was seething behind that smile that almost didn't work, pressing random buttons that had weirdly shaped text.

"You know, you could get an idol right now if you revealed what you really thought about me." Yumeko whispered to Nicole, who was reading the text.

*Julie's confessional*

"Jesus, no wonder she got so far before getting eliminated and don't think that I didn't pick Nicole for no reason. She's playing a Survivor classic, sorta, since I had to research fucking reality TV for Endless...if I only I knew that I got fucked over."

*Confessional cut*

With the almost homoerotic subtext happening, Nicole finally found that button and Yumeko staring right at Nicole, the exchange got less weird.

"Alright, I'm...new to...this thing. Can you please stop staring at my face." Nicole requested, taking the 12 dollars.

"Take the deal if you want to, you're not guaranteed to win." Yumeko said. "But if you find it, you can survive the next round for sure."

"Thank you, miss, but here are your apples." Nicole answered, as Yumeko pouted at the utter refusal.

*Nicole's confessional*

The cat mom didn't care that much.

"If she did as much research on me as she thinks I did, she knows that quitting isn't in my vocabulary." She remarked.

*Confessional cut*

There was only three people left and some of them had to lose and one of them might have been Tanjiro Kamado since he had to deal with-

"Master Tigress, one of the Sensational Six of China, known for her discipline and consistency and for her looks!"

Tigress and Tanjiro saw the host smirking and wondering what he was plainly talking about, but they had a challenge to do and it was quite simple, being a somewhat complicated kung fu standee.

"I heard about your Demon Slayer training and this should be just as hard as your training over there. Do not use your sword, only your hands, that's it." Tigress answered.

"Yes, Master Tigress...can I call you Tigress?" Tanjiro nervously asked. "Sorry that I asked."

"As long as I am your temporary master, yes."

Tanjiro stood strong in an awkward stance, as Sandy wondered something towards the only other squirrel girl.

"Is it because of kung fu?" Sandy asked.

"Eh, pretty much I assume." Squirrel Girl said, seeing the demon slayer do a weak punch. "Hold on, that's not strong enough-"

"-Hold on."

Tanjiro then threw out a weak kick, before realising that he had one more option and used his head to bonk the dummy with his special breathing, which has spikes and it still bounced off the spikes perfectly...

...and since he dived, it got pushed a decent distance away, but not exactly in the way that you would think since his breathing made everything substantially strong.

"Master Tigress, can I leave?"

The dummy was smashed, even with the wood, as Chris sighed and Master Tigress regretted even putting out this cheap dummy.

"And Tanjiro is up for elimination and next up, we've got the comeback squirrel herself, Sandy and uh, apparently Bentley has a little something!" Chris announced. "Stealing something."

"What do you mean stealing? I'm here to do legitimate business and more importantly, is this airing in my world?"

"Carmelita was in the season, yeah…and we kind of already did for this season, so I have an alternate challenge for you that I really wanted to do."

Bentley looked torn, as Sandy knew what was going on.

*Sandy's confessional*

The squirrel looked pissed.

"Into doing some research on as many people as I could, I kinda ended up looking into the turtle and his friends and even if they're master thieves apparently, that still wouldn't even be close to half the amount of crimes that a good chunk of the good-for-nothing contestants do."

*Confessional cut*

Bentley and Sandy were doing something that they were both rather good with...

...a combination of deconstructing gadgets and dealing with the opening of at least one Indiana Jones movie (sorry Norbert.)

"Someone took your challenge?" Sandy asked. "Because-"

"Yes, but I had a lot of alternates and this was one of them." Bentley said. "Avoiding traps that any thief that I wouldn't know about would be able to handle or a squirrel of action. But then again, I'm pretty sure that Chris wanted this."

The course was more than a little bit messed up, but at least it was short and Sandy was clearly speeding through the spring-loaded platform, the slippery section that led into the pit and even barely jumping onto the second section of the course which wasn't slippery.

It may have been a straight line, but it was still an Indiana Jones intro, Jones nodded as Sandy ducked some arrows and then got poked by other arrows.

She crawled, cheap arrows breaking off to lead into the final section of random wires that were either connected to a cage that she could see or a chest that's super locked.

"I guess this is my game, right?" Sandy asked.

"Don't worry, you've got a 30 second timer!" Chris announced, making Bentley sigh. "Make it quick!"

Sandy Cheek took a long look at the contraption of random wires and took twenty-two seconds to cut one of the wires with confidence.

"Whew, I'm done-"

The cage dropped on her.

"-Gosh darn wires...wait, was the wire invisible?!"

"Yep and finally, we've got Squirrel Girl and Ramona, two Americans having a very American showdown with quite the American way!"

Doreen and Ramona walked up to each other and respected each other with a handshake.

"What was Chris talking about?" Doreen asked.

"Probably some crazy stuff." Ramona said. "Must be a gunfight."

"Nah, ladies, it's another straight up fight!"

Ramona pulled out the hammer, ready to swing on the...squirrel girl, who pulled out her many squirrels and shook her tail and these two were going head-to-head to each other.

Even before they ended up interrupting Chef's bell ring, which was in the minds of both fighters, it was weirdly equal to the tail swings of Squirrel Girl and the hammer smashes of Ramona.

The two ladies went tail to hammer, even a few making their mark quite easily on Doreen's own face and there only had to be one thing to do for her to win.

Jump really high, which is what she did, hanging to the top of the cage.

"I'm glad you could do that because I'm doing that too!"

Ramona may not have jumped as high, but she did go for the hammer swing and obviously missed her and then the squirrels came up...all of the squirrels came up and the amount was about 100 with a Squirrel Girl ready to dive bomb on her.

"Squirrel guys, get down!" Doreen shouted.

"Wha-" Ramona then got dunked on by Squirrel Girl.

The rest was history, even if Ramona plainly only got pinned down for three seconds.

"In what could only be hilarious fashion, Squirrel Girl beats the snot out of Ramona with ease and a whole bunch of squirrels!"

*Squirrel Girl's confessional*

The brown-haired gal laughed.

"Finally, someone that uses a fake Wikipedia to research powers, but I could've done that the whole time! Except when I couldn't, which was half of the time!"

*Confessional cut*


With Squirrel Girl, Heavy, Reg, Dante, Bayonetta, Nicole, Uraraka and Joseph making it to Round 2, it was apparent that the challenge might have been taking way too long.

Which was why Round 2 was a little bit different and featured everyone that didn't have a good challenge for them or would be obstacles to all of them in a race, which included Tomoko, Dr. Doofenshmirtz, Tails, Winry, Perry, Dipper Pines and Wednesday Addams. (who even got overlooked here)

Tomoko looked at Uraraka honestly, since they were right next to each other, despite the fact that they were in the portal arena with the portal that was now clearly broken for good reason.

It was only a steel floor with a whole lot of small grates and of course, walls with opportunities to steal.

"Do you think I could be a good obstacle!" Tomoko shouted. "Since you're-"

"Uh, maybe?" Uraraka answered. "Chris, can she even do this?"

"Does it matter, the eight of you will be fighting the two spots of immunity since it has been quite a long day and the remaining players want to do this!"

"I don't want to do this." Tomoko whispered.

"Too bad, you can't back out of this now and the rest of the Endless guys aren't so nice!"

Perry chittered towards Doofenshmirtz.

"No, I understand that the competition made us act like bad guys, even if I like most of them." He replied quite simply. "There's Indy, Dipper, Tails."

Perry said.

"Can't blame ya, us Fact Hunters were a...bunch."

A fog horn sounded.

"Team Endless Leftovers, all of you guys have to do is stop our awesome cast from getting the two statues of immunity AKA my well-deserved awards with my face on 'em! Round 2 players, you have to get those statues, simple as that by dodging the Endless Leftovers, walls and a giant millipede that's called Artie! Real nice challenge for a bit of pain!"

Doof and Perry looked at each other and wondered who would get it, since about half of them were some kind of ridiculously overpowered and aside from Tails and Perry, none of them were even comparable to the likes of Nicole and Squirrel Girl.

"Alright, simple challenge, simple goal, GO!"

Tomoko looked at Uraraka.

"...Okay, all I have to do is beat you up, right?" Tomoko asked. "Then...uh...I'll win, right?"

"Yes, but Chris probably doesn't pay that many people."

"Fair enough."

Uraraka got on past, as Tomoko sat down and wondered what she was doing on Boney Island being called a leftover.

*Dipper's confessional*

The bushy brown haired fella was chilling.

"I swear that bringing everyone back was good, but I feel like Tomoko doesn't want to do this challenge...or I think half of us, did you see what Dante did to Yao or from what Sandy told me from the rest of the challenges? This is not weirder than when I was in Gravity Falls, but I'm not ready to get beaten within an inch of my life by some random godlike guy or I wouldn't want to fight Lenny anyways." He said. "Still want to research this season, though."

*Confessional cut*

The rest of them had to deal with Artie who was paired with Wednesday for total control of the arena and well, neither of them cared for not hurting other people.

"Maybe we could be a bit nicer in this building since you look like a demon!" Tanjiro shouted.

"That's great, I heard that you're a demon slayer." Wednesday said, not impressed.

"Thank you!"

Tanjiro got a look from Sokka, Joseph and Reg.

"I don't like wholesome idiots or demon slayers."

Artie started to roll towards the demon slayer, who was sure that it was just a giant millipede thanks to his nose...and subsequently he was the only one that was running away from it, since Bayonetta was running towards Artie, the beast from the dino times.

Lowain and Reg basically stuck together for one obvious reason.

"If there's two statues, that means we could win together."

"Yeah, for the girlfriends!" Lowain shouted. "Like Riko."

"Riko's my friend, though." Reg awkwardly said, stretching his arm out for Perry to kick it back.

"That's cool, man...oh wait!"

Lowain ignored that, he was busy blocking the projectile from Winry.

The mechanic and the cook were having a working class conflict of random parries and random stuff being thrown, while Reg was being rushed down with multiple spinning kicks to the face by the platypus with the-

doo bee doo dah

doo bee doo dah

PERRY!

Reg got punched to the ground and he got back up.

"How did you do that?" Reg inquired out of curiosity.

Perry tipped his fedora, as "PERRY!" sounded.

"...What was that?" Reg said incredulously.

"My lawyers getting some work because I don't even know who owns it, but he's really cool!"

Tanjiro was having a pretty good time trying to tire a giant millipede out and said insect moved like an autonomous boulder, so the demon slayer still had a problem running around and he turned into a 90 degree angle right into Wednesday's face.

"AHHHHH!"

"Finally something good." Wednesday told Tanjiro.

"Shut up, stop the beetle guy-" Tanjiro saw Artie stop all of a sudden. "-AHHHHH!"

The demon slayer knew that the millipede wasn't a demon, so...yeah.

"Finally, Tanjiro gets embarrassed, man."

*Uraraka's confessional*

The brown-haired hero looked real shaken.

"You know what's weird, I thought this challenge was hard especially with another Tails in here..."

*Confessional cut*

Tails and Uraraka were plainly watching the weird brawl of Nicole, Dante and Bayonetta being oddly balanced between each other's strange abilities with Dante trying to shoot at the witch and vice versa and Nicole was doing her own karate thing with literally everyone.

Even if Doofenshmirtz had a vaguely working inator, Nicole somehow got distracted by it.

"Stop trying to hit me or else my Counter Attack-inator, that I kinda pulled out from a dump, will come out!" Doofenshmirtz shouted, as Nicole swung on the scientist.

"Okay." Nicole sighed. "...I'm sorry for fighting you, but I have to win."

"That's good because you're a mother."

"A mother, a wife to a family that is really a handful, but I wouldn't change that!"

"Ah."

Tails and Uraraka were plainly agreeing on something.

"Not gonna lie, this is infinitely more entertaining than I thought it would be, even if half of you are fighting each other or trying to not get smashed faces."

"Since Dante and Bayonetta aren't playing honest games from what I've seen and you're somehow the most honest out of all of them, only voting for who'd you think is the worst. Can I help you?"

"No?" Uraraka answered immediately. "I think I can float."

"Then float." Tails seriously said. "Also, you have bigger problems than me."

"Okay!" Uraraka smiled.

Uraraka breathed carefully and then carried a few rocks, as Nicole ran through the two fighters who were now too focused on each other.

The cat mother and the floating hero decided that the statues were theirs and it was apparent that one's competitiveness clashed with the other's integrity, even if everyone somehow had trouble with obtaining the goals.

Except Heavy and Squirrel Girl decided on something really weird together, since everyone was distracted and they both decided that it would be really funny to team up for one challenge and they were getting attacked by Dipper who had feeble punches and decided something.

"Winry, help me out here!" Dipper said. "I can't deal with this guy."

"Hold on, I got this guy down. Let me at-"

Winry then got hit by the squirrel wave, since Heavy and Squirrel Girl were taking the time to get to the statues avoiding all of the stupid stuff on the floor and the random shots that Dante and Bayonetta were a bit too preoccupied by.

Long story short, Nicole and Uraraka arrived in the same place on the opposite of the funny team, since the other duo was two people that weren't piggybacking on each other.

"Finder keepers!" Doreen jumped off Heavy, who still stood up.

Nicole ran much faster than even Squirrel Girl, picking up the first stance with good grip and seeing said Doreen basically miss it with a wide margin ("Geez, the squirrel boys didn't help me this time") and Heavy was plainly slow.

"Nicole got the first statue, real easy! Uraraka and Squirrel Girl are kinda smashing each other for the statue and Heavy-"

Heavy got tripped up with Hamon vines.

"-is getting messed up by Joseph, who's going to get messed up...but he's not really right now despite Dante and Bayonetta having the weirdest grudge match."

Joseph ran forward, but the real problem was that Squirrel Girl was behind Uraraka, Dante and Bayonetta almost teleported right behind Uraraka and-

"Uraraka through what could only be dumb luck and Tails not willing to fight a girl, she's also immune!"

"Hey, it's not because of that. It's because she's pretty cool." Tails said. "And I couldn't even get in half of my fighting abilities."

"True."

"And they get double votes to their name, no matter what, but they have to choose two different people because that makes sense."


There were a lot of goodbyes to be said and the whole Endless cast were...

...plainly surprised, having the time to talk to each other before leaving for their home worlds, since all of them appreciated the unofficial reunion and it was not that time to leave yet.

Not exactly in that way, but maybe asking Uraraka for her decision is a little bit too far, which Tanjiro respected by having a fun conversation and Lowain and Lenny may or may not be arguing with each other about who has the worthless career.

(spoiler alert: it's the gacha guy by far, even if Lenny's a youtuber.)

"Uh, can I help you?!" Uraraka shouted at Dante, who had one thing. "My food isn't that good."

"I know, but maybe you could help a demon hunter out who's down on his luck." Dante said. "You see I have problems with Bayonetta, since she's really really annoying and there's only 14 people left in the game."

Uraraka was listening and paying attention.

"And you know, she's ridiculously powerful and whatever...don't worry, I can tell that you don't want to vote with me, since she's a nice person or something."

"...I was gonna vote for her since she was in a secret alliance, though." Uraraka said. "Uh, thanks."

"You're welcome."

With that discussion over for the first vote, the second one was a little harder for her because anyone could be chosen for a pretty good reason.

*Uraraka's confessional*

The brown-haired hero looked tired.

"I feel like I'm in that Survivor that no-one wants to mention for some reason, where there's no-one good to vote for because Nicole's safe and uh, most of them are nice. Maybe Dante, but he's fine I think and Miko's kind of annoying, I guess? This is so hard to choose!"

*Bayonetta's confessional*

She smiled.

"You know who I'm voting for and that demon hunter doesn't deserve to be eliminated today."

*Dante's..thing?*

Roy dropped a little something onto Dante, as the demon hunter sat down on a random bench and he widened his eyes at the suggestion.

"You're not going to get me to vote for Miko especially since you're kind of a bad crystal guy, plus she isn't that strong compared to even Pit or Lowain, so what's the move?" Dante shrugged.

"But you're not seeing it in my fashion since she's nearly the perfect underdog since she has a boyfriend, a perfect chance for an alliance with Sandy and nobody doesn't like her! You know, a winner in any kind of show like this?!"

"Great job, man, you're proving me wrong." Dante grinned almost sarcastically. "...Did you figure out that I didn't have a vote?"

"Yeah, so...as a gift to help you survive, vote for her."

Roy then walked backwards.

"Wouldn't be out of character for your own game since you've done stuff that I would do!"

Dante shrugged, trying to not think about a potential Miko elimination.

*Confessional cut*

'

Speaking of the Endless cast saying their goodbyes...they did just that except for the interns that clearly didn't want to be back or Yerdey and Perky, who might be too busy trying to push for an intern spot.

"Sorry that we couldn't stay for longer, something tells me that we would've been pulled back anyways." Amethyst said. "Man, you guys are...something."

"I don't think most of you are good people or at least, this game makes bad guys out of you guys, maybe." Lapis answered. "I like the demon slayer, the floaty girl, the robot kid and squirrel girl."

"That's my superhero name, remember it!" Doreen declared.

The two gems looked at the rest of the cast.

"You guys aren't like us in a good-ish way? You may not be dying for half of the challenges and didn't know most of your friends kinda suck, but your challenges suck and I swear there might be a betrayal coming." Beatrice told all of the players. "No offence."

"No offence needed, this is definitely a season of betrayals and shitty games." Bayonetta replied. "And honestly, I'll miss you."

"I miss us Endless fellas being together, that much's clear." Indiana stated, sighing at the place.

"Honestly, even if all of you became worse people, I'd still appreciate today since I got to meet yet another cast of colourful characters and uh, I miss us Endless folk being in the same place!" Lenny shouted, as Indiana did a wry smile.

"Can't blame you, I know you all had a great time since I kinda watched Endless." Pit casually remarked, as Squirrel Girl nodded.

"Then don't spoil it for the rest of 'em, it's...something else." Bentley stated, remembering all of the...serious shit in Endless. "Anyways, I've gotta go back to my business."

Lenny and Lowain shared a wink.

"Alright, broski, keep that business 100 for me."

"You are really annoying." Yao said. "And you still have a girlfriend."

Yao went up to Lowain with quite the intimidating look.

"I respect it."

"Thanks, man, you're real cool."

Most of the Endless folk had left Boney Island already since they either had places to be or places to mess around in except for two that looked at the Islanders with something.

"Fuck this, I'm out!" Julie disappeared from the duo's view.

Beatrice and Tomoko looked at each other.

"I think I might have a new friend." Tomoko said. "But why didn't she-"

"That's cool, Tomoko." Beatrice put her hand on her shoulder. "Now go make more friends in...your place."

"I WILL DO IT FOR BEATRICE!" Tomoko shouted. "AND URARAKA!"

"But we just met!" Uraraka said. "You go make more friends."

Tomoko ran into the portal, as Beatrice looked back at Uraraka with some kind of hope and just like that, the Endless crossover was over with the Islander cast sharing in the very temporary bliss.

Because there was one thing that every Total Drama episode has.


Campfire Ceremony, lessgo!

"Look, man, I'm really interested in tonight's votes because people keep on saying that this is too much like that other show, but...tonight's vote ended up being like that. You know the drill by now and I want to say more, but the producers keep on telling me to cut it down anyways. So, no marshmellow, get eliminated, get sling-yacht'd back to the luxury hotel!"

Dante was incredibly smug, as Bayonetta could tell that a big move was coming up.

"Obviously, Nicole and Uraraka gets their immunity 'mellows!"

"I can't believe that they're green!" Uraraka smiled. "Good one."

"Believe it or not, only five of you have gotten all of the votes and...you can't guess who they are!"

The rest of them were aware of the chicanery of tonight's votes.

"Tanjiro, Reg, Sokka, Squirrel Girl...

All of them were satisfied.

"...Pit, Sandy, Lowain and Joseph Joestar! You all share having no votes and the rest of you have those votes, including the double votes!"

Dante was not incredibly smug, as Miko did a double take at how she wasn't safe, Mikhail shouted "NO!" and Bayonetta sensed something went terribly wrong.

"How did little American man with rich man accent not have any votes?!" Mikhail complained.

"Easy, this is what happens in that other show. Questionable votes that don't have a reason to exist." Bayonetta remarked, plainly pissed.

"The four of you have at least two votes to your name!"

...

...

...

"Dante! Only one of you can stay on this awesome island."

"Yeah, it is!" Miko shouted.

...

...

...

"Miko, it is not you!"

"WHAT?!"

Bayonetta wasn't that surprised, as Dante looked like he regretted it.

...

...

"And Dante."

"That's a load of-

Dante saw the marshmallow.

"That's still some bullcrap, but I'm in this, so I'm a happy Dante."

"Believe it or not, you only had one less vote than Heavy Weapons Guys AKA Mr. Mikhail had! Call yourself lucky because Mikhail's eliminated from the game!"

Dante saw the rage in Heavy's eyes.

"I'll get you for this!" Heavy geared up for a punch towards Reg. "AH, why is elimination suspect?"

"It's not really, you...just weren't friends with enough people or something." Reg answered. "Hold on, why isn't-"

Heavy got picked by Chef, as the mercenary himself was even surprised at the man's strength and Miko was looking at certain people at why she got voted off.

"I'm not going to lie, this has been an awesome game and I would've voted off Dante! But it's cool since I beat the creepy old man, Azula, a viking, Donkey Kong, Luigi and a fake psychic, I'm never going to be mad. Besides, you better kick butt, Pit!" Miko shouted, as Pit was trying to hide his two tears.

"I FUCKING WILL! Also, Bayonetta and Nicole were right there. They couldn't even hide their alliance right!" Pit screamed. "Whoever made her eliminated."

Miko walked with Chef that still carried Heavy, as Dante wanted to say something but realised that Pit stared right through.

...

...

There were two more that were joining the massive amount of players stuck on a resort island.

"Who'd thunk it, Miko being out in 13th place alongside Heavy! One got cut early and the other one wasn't expected to do amazing, but either way, we got the Endless crew, drama and a great challenge, so stick around for the drama and the challenges on TOTAL DRAMA: ULTIMATE ISLANDS!"


To be continued in Episode 35, where there's yet another challenge that happens in the water because we actually have a shortage of those and much more importantly, there's also twelve characters left in the season after this one!

So it's going to be simple yet probably deadly, just the way Chris likes his water challenges and it involves sharks that love to be ridden and hate to be controlled!

AKA a simple race GONE WRONG, THERE WAS A SHARK WITH MY WIFE, I MISS MY WIFE TAILS type of challenge.

Believe it or not, Heavy wasn't in an alliance and was an incredibly fun character to write since I had to adapt his way of talking with slightly broken English and...you know, he's a TF2 mercenary, which is guaranteed fun! Plus he should have been eliminated a while ago, so he has been a decent underdog.

Miko Kubota may be in Homespun, but that's not really the reason why she's being eliminated. Another important player has to go to show that this competition is serious now and she might be annoying to a few people, but a few's enough for this part of the season and finally, she might have been the first Miko to be here and sometimes, you've gotta move on.

anyways, read Endless and Homespun, not necessarily in that order, but read them both anyways.

...

...

...

...

NEW CHALLENGERS JOINING TDX: GOING GLOBAL

Spider-Punk AKA Hobie Brown (Across The Spider-Verse) - The Wall Crawling Anarchist

Ken Carson or Just Ken (Barbie movie) - The Weirdly Ordinary Doll

Haohmaru (Samurai Shodown, eliminated in Episode 2) - The Smiling Samurai

Snufkin (Moomin Valley, eliminated in Episode 11) - The Woodland Vagabond

Askeladd (Vinland Saga, eliminated in Episode 9) - The Plundering Viking

...

...

...

Yeah, that's really it for this chapter.

Chapter 132: Episode 35: Sharking With The Boys

Summary:

Since Miko got eliminated, someone's a little mad about it and Dante apologies for it. You can see where this is going here, since an alliance to deal with Dante comes out here.

Anyways, so how about them sharks in a challenge? What, the contestants don't like them? Tough.

Chapter Text

Total Drama X: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 35: Sharking With The Boys

Twelve people may remain after that Endless kind of crossover and some of them may have wanted that immunity quite easily, but with Miko finally eliminated and Dante somehow beating Heavy in the elimination ceremony, tensions are high!

Now if Chris had a challenge that involved riding sharks, he could make it go even higher and look at the title of the episode, he has just the thing that no-one needs or wants, but really makes for good episode material.

Besides, Lowain and Pit share the commonality of having their girlfriends eliminated, Miko in the last episode and Yumeko about three episodes ago.

1602jaw: I made sure to consult Norbert a few times for accuracy, so I'm glad that you liked the chapter and I'm glad that you agree that Miko's elimination sucked.


"Last time on Total Drama: Ultimate Islands, our 14 campers hung out with some of the Endless cast including an actual six year old, come on, and they all had a fun time for about an hour before the challenge!"

Pit getting blown up by Yae in the ring was shown.

"Yeah, the Endless guys had a reunion to force our campers to do some crazy challenges for some of them at least and through the kind of pain, Nicole and Uraraka took the dubs and they all had to say goodbye to the Total Drama Endless people from some weird season!"

The weird goodbyes between the contrasting casts were there.

"At the campfire, trying to guess the votes was like trying to find a mini statue in Madrid, because Heavy basically voted himself off due to  not  having friends or alliances and Miko was on the wrong end of somebody's votes! Pit cried, Lowain swore vengeance and I'm pretty sure that the censors don't like the swearing!"

Everyone was swearing in wholesome fashion, that's not surprising.

"Alright, that was a fun crossover with yet another cast of weirdos and some losers, but there's now better things to talk about like the legendary man-eating sharks that we haven't used that much! Time to change all of that and see who else will eat each other to not get eliminated on TOTAL DRAMA: ULTIMATE ISLANDS!"


"Denji, if you follow my orders to defeat the Gun Devil, then I will gift you the chance of getting a Total Drama Intro and to touch me!"

-Denji dreaming 'bout Makima in some other season after drinking 5 beers and a LSD particle.

Pit and Lowain shared the one thing that all guys related to, getting their girlfriends taken away by a potentially powerful chad-type of person and uh, someone wanted to pull up to apologise.

Dante may have played the game, but Roy really did a number on the fella and redemption arcs are complicated.

"Hey, fellas, what's good with you, but I could tell that nothing's good with you." Dante said, Pit angry and Lowain shrugging.

"Dude, I got a lot of good things like my friends and my honest votes."

"Speaking of votes, hey, that's the time of the year to be honest!" Dante grinned. "You ever thought that you might have caused something crazy to happen by accident."

"Yeah, it happens a lot more than you'd think." Lowain smugly remarked.

While that was happening, Bayonetta walked up like the other three people didn't notice that she wasn't a problem.

"Listen, witch, you're not slick since you can actually be sneaky, but I can see you're listening."

"That's fair, Lowain, but I was not trying to be sneaky. Just saw an interesting conversation."

That was definitely true, as the three dudes were pretty much walking on a wooden path that did have a decent amount of room for walking across the still messed-up island and Bayonetta was in the crossroads peering into a lad's convos.

"...Random question: What would you do if I voted for Miko, hypothetically, not really speaking." Dante asked, almost rhetorically. "Since some people have been saying her name."

"Pit would probably unleash the whole of Palutena's army on you or try to do whatever you did with your probably not hypothetical vote." Lowain answered, having a lot of suspicion.

"What are you guys talking about, since he said hypothetical and I think it means not real, right?" Pit asked, mentally grasping his goodwill.

Dante couldn't even smile anymore, ending up with a grimace of cringe.

"Right?"

Bayonetta wasn't surprised, moreso intrigued why it even happened.

"It happened, right."

"Yeah, I voted for her because the British guy with the crystals told me that it was a wise idea. Plus he did like watching me!" Dante explained, almost annoyed. "I was going to vote for Bayonetta."

Pit was ready to kill, Lowain's surprise face could fit in a Mr. Beast thumbnail and the tallest witch wasn't surprised at Dante chaining one stupid move into another stupid move and they all had one thing to do.


Pit and Lowain were looking at Dante like they saw Coachman, with pure and utter contempt, and the demon hunter was starting to get a little uncomfortable with their looks.

"I shouldn't have announced it, didn't I." He remarked.

"Yeah, you shouldn't have." Pit was rather serious. "I thought you were not being stupid."

"Is it because I voted for Miko who's overpowered?"

"BAYONETTA WAS RIGHT THERE!"

"Eliminating her would suck after that challenge, but you know, Miko has got all season to survive. Plus Bayonetta might not like this challenge."

"I SWEAR ON MY LADY'S NAME, SHE DIDN'T LIKE MANY OF THE CHALLENGES!"

While that bridge was burning right in front of her eyes, Bayonetta and Nicole were taking the time to drink the drinkable tea.

*Bayonetta's confessional*

The witch smiled like she had an evil plan.

"Look, I'm not saying that I wanted to be voted off, I'm saying that he got convinced by a sociopath into thinking that Miko is a good choice. Don't worry, being strategic is pretty hard when you do it for the first time."

*Dante's confessional*

Dante's smile was unnerved, as you could tell.

"I bet Nero and Roy are laughing their butts off, but I could survive today by...winning the challenge since I can do that real easy!" He remarked. "Please tell me that everyone isn't gunning for my butt."

*Confessional cut*

Speaking of everyone else, Uraraka and Tanjiro were starting to become a bit of a common pair to each other's presence since they were previously on the same team.

And it wasn't hard to hear the stupid votes, since Uraraka was one of the votes.

"...I thought that it wouldn't be that serious." She stated, face-down on the table. "I didn't know it was that serious."

"So, you didn't listen to the Roy man?" Nicole said.

"Nope."

"Good, Dante should've ignored him since I'm pretty sure he's being entertained right now."

Uraraka looked up just to get a view of the angriest Pit in the entire season, as Nicole and Tanjiro looked at each other, not willing to give each other an inch of a conversation-

"So, uh, what do you do for a living?" Nicole tried asking.

"I slay demons to make sure that people don't get killed by demons, since everyone deserves to live! Demons should really stop eating people!" Tanjiro shouted.

Nicole was a little taken aback.

"...I'm gonna assume that demons can't do anything else than eat humans."

"Yeah."

Tanjiro stared right at the ground.

"How are you even a cat?"

"My mother and my father are cats, that's it and-"

Uraraka continued to see a little bit too much of an oddly angry Pit, as the obviously awkward conversation was basically ringing in her right ear.

*Uraraka's confessional*

She looked determined.

"Sometimes, you have to deal with an angry angel to win this challenges or something! I fought my classmate a decent time ago in the UA Sports Fest and I taught me a lot...along with my hero work experience and being here for this long."

She tried to keep track of herself.

"Point is: I'm not scared of Pit maybe."

*Confessional cut*

Lowain and Pit were a tight-knit group of anger and Sokka and Joseph weren't surprised by that anger considering you don't just vote off someone's boyfriend, but instead the witch that's OP and did form a secret alliance.

That being said, that was Sokka's thoughts and Joseph was behind the fellas all of the way and these four were currently in a separate room that Bayonetta was previously reading some random book in.

"GIRLFRIEND SQUAD!" Pit shouted.

"Girlfriend squad boys!" Joseph said. "I have a wife, Lowain."

"Girlfriend squad for the win!" Sokka said. "Dante and whoever else voted for Miko, that was a bit of a dick move."

"YES, WE'RE A SQUAD!"

"Listen up, squadlings, we've got to find a way of avenging Miko that doesn't come off as blow-hardy or douchey or any kind of dickish way...like it should be kind of obvious, but I don't really have anything to bring." Lowain explained, taking that bit of knowledge from Yumeko. "Maybe winning the challenge as a pseudo-team, but I don't know how long it's gonna last."

"Uh, hopefully it'll last until Dante gets eliminated, which I don't think he will be for a while. So, let's enjoy being the GIRLFRIEND SQUAD!" Pit shouted. "For however long it lasts."

"FOR AS LONG AS WE ARE HERE!" Joseph cheered the new public alliance.

Bayonetta got up to hopefully get away from the noise into a quieter room, which was the state of Tanjiro, Uraraka and Nicole at the moment and she knew that it wasn't going to get any better outside.

"I'm not one for these animals myself." She started. "They always seem to be unwilling to fight even if they're my kind of opponent."

"I guess so, but that makes it better because they're only very scary from a distance." Uraraka answered with a smile. "But why?"

"You're asking the wrong witch because they are freaky-looking wildlife and that is all I am willing to know."

"That's cool!"


While the Girlfriend Squad shared in their bond after releasing their anger and realising their good guy traits, Dante tried to find a friend in everyone else that didn't care about that vote and Tanjiro, Uraraka, Nicole and Bayo shared their personal peace in an enclosed space.

Reg, Sandy and Doreen were having a gamer moment-filled morning, out in the trees by sheer coincidence and research.

"Mind telling me, why are you following these mutated squirrels?" Sandy asked. "Aside from the obvious."

"That is a question that requires a quite sophisticated answer and uh, these guys are leading me to their not so humble abode." Doreen, the not-Canadian, explained with some flair. "Apparently, they found a giant cave with trees in there and also sun."

"That's my kind of place for science!"

"Or to cure boredom." Reg said, having his arms a little loose. "Can we go somewhere else?"

"Nope!"

With two squirrels against him and Reg having that bit of curiosity dampened by a deep feeling of danger, the trio decided to make their way through the oddly watchful forest of foreign-ness, the impassible white flowers, the random hill that was there for no fucking reason, the...golf court and Chris blaring a horn in their actual faces.

"Dude, you can't just walk up on my spot without knowing! And I made this challenge more painful because of you and I totally didn't plan this!"

"How much are you going to make me believe you?" Reg asked, somehow tired of the host with most's bullshit.

"I don't know, you're going to see it with your own eyes in half an hour! Meet me at the dockyard, guys!"

"Don't worry, I heard." Sandy answered, beating the ringing ear allegations.

"Hold on, I haven't had a random comment yet-"


Welcome back to the docks and everyone noticed at least one thing about this challenge that took place in a location that was a bit familiar to some of the contestants, since it was a whole bunch of deep water and...

"What's with the sharks?" Doreen asked, being the person with the previous random comment.

"Why the fuck are we riding sharks?" Dante inquired with a smirk.

"What's with the buoys and why do they have spikes?" Sandy asked.

"Why are we asking questions that don't matter that much? What's the challenge, Chris?" Joseph asked, ready to punch the head of the show.

What they were talking about was a whole river that led towards the sea had sharks, churred waters and canoes that were oddly equipped for the treacherous trip to...someplace.

"I'm glad you asked, Joseph! This is the simple, yet painful challenge of racing on the shark highway! A highway of sharks that you must race on with canoes that we tested with our interns that you probably have forgotten about and they have things to say about it." Chris announced. "Axl, you want to say anything!"

The young and spunky reploid that hadn't shown for many episodes, raised his thumbs towards the contestants, the players waving back at the shapeshifting robot.

"Dude, you're a Maverick."

Axl then walked out of there.

"Exactly, this challenge's made of innovation and forward-thinking, because I'm looking forward to seeing this challenge reach the finish line which is quite a distance away, but you should remember where that racetrack was."

Axl then looked right back at the contestants, before Chris pushed him with only his casual hand.

"Obviously only one person can have immunity and the last two to finish the race will be saddled with an extra vote to their name, meaning that it's easier to eliminate them! Man, good stuff!"

Axl sighed, realising that this dude was definitely a villain.

"Time to get to the canoes!"

Reg was a bit nervous in the canoes, considering he was a robot kid and the rest of 'em were comfortable in their ones and obviously, it was not going to be fun for him or anyone.

"Do you think that I could die?" Reg asked Dante.

"I'm gonna be honest, yeah."

"Thought so."

The demon hunter and the abyss robot agreed that they probably would regret this race, though that feeling was not uncommon among the rest of these racers.

"3, 2, 1, GO!"


With that incredibly fast and intentionally off-putting start, the race started with a technically pleasant ride through a downhill slide of a river into McLean's Shark Highway and with that being said, rocks basically made the run distinct from a pleasant challenge.

Bayonetta and Dante had eyes on each other, strafing to avoid the rocks that were in their way and making sure that Pit didn't try to take the lead with his canoe-rowing.

"Sorry for voting your girlfriend off, it wasn't even a good choice."

"You're only saying that because you feel bad!" Pit shouted, not even processing the apology.

"Yeah, because my biggest problem's trying to knock me off!" Dante called out, Bayonetta doing a swing.

The top three were rather even, the rest of 'em minus Uraraka and Tanjiro weren't slouches in any measure.

*Uraraka's confessional*

"If I'm bottom two that means that I'm practically bait for the whatever alliance or the girlfriend squad! I want to have a boyfriend, but, uh..."

She blushed like she was stuck in a furnace.

"...UHHHHHHH-"

*Confessional cut*

The twelve quickly moved through the rocks section regardless and noticed that they were about to take on the most rapid...rapids that the series kinda had yet and there were more important things to discuss.

"Chris, how do you even raise an island for a whole season?" Axl almost jokingly asked.

"The same way that I managed to get 128 people into this one! Pure production magic and a whole lot of creativity." Chris told him. "And geology!"

"...You don't look like the geology type."

"Don't worry, I pay those guys."

Speaking of more important things, Dante and Pit were fighting each other on the canoes and were ridiculously suited for it, even if Bayonetta was clearly in the lead with her powers.

"...I can't believe I'm winning as a spectator."

Bayonetta looked back at the boys slapping each other on the water.

"Could be much worse with angels, you know."

The main event was as you expected.

"It makes me mad how much we're in sync with each other!" Pit shouted, pushing away from a rock towards Dante.

"I know, that's why I'm sorry for making that vote towards Miko because of the guy."

"...Come on, just own it."

"I don't know."

By the way, these two were swerving perfectly around each and every rock, which even Bayonetta couldn't even do with one bump and fourth place bumped their way to catch up to the feuding friends.

"Yeah, baby, I'm supporting my fellow Dante haters!" Lowain shouted, before vomiting for a second. "Oh, that hurts."

Lowain and Uraraka were fourth and fifth and bizarrely unsuited to being up there, finally dealing with the curvier rapids that were starting to turn towards the ocean of sharks.

Nicole, Doreen and Sandy were real close to each other, more focused on trying to get past the slightly disoriented and extremely aware duo that were finally landing in the churred-up waters that the top three were really hanging out in.

At this point, you'd have to be dumb or in the middle of something to not notice that the sharks were looking interested and very rideable, as Bayonetta noticed.

*Chris' confessional*

Chris shrugged.

"Look at some point, I wanted these guys to ride the sharks because it was really cool and then some interns got a test ride on them and now they're in the hospital."

He sighed.

"Something told me that it was for the best, but Dante riding a shark shouldn't be more than an image in my head."

*Squirrel Girl's fourth-wall breaking confessional*

She looked displeased.

"I'm gonna be honest, I'm way less surprised that Chris wanted us to ride the sharks and we somehow had to deal with them. Unless I got some Shark Girl, that's not happening!"

*Confessional cut*


Nine out of the twelve players were being real careful with the sharks in the inner bay on the backside of Boney Island, since...in Total Drama, sharks reduce your life expectancy by a substantial amount and everyone wanted to live.

"Oh, everyone's circling our butts." Pit said. "As expected."

"I don't even think sharks like that, which means that Chris has to be some kind of scientist." Sandy stated. "Or commissioned some science fella!"

"Does that matter, though?"

The two of them were racing against each other rather slowly, Pit having one hand on a random weapon and the other hand rowing and Sandy not willing to chop on sharks.

Sharks that were giving them some predatory glares and looking for some actual food, though other players weren't more intimidated by the sharks than of each other.

Old habits may die hard, but newly formed rivalries would probably die harder, since they were both quite good at riding boats.

"You're not as good as me on the water!" Dante shouted.

"You did say it to my face, I'll give you that." Bayonetta remarked.

The two overpowered protagonists were having a great time trying to outsmart the sharks that were blocking them in coordinated fashion, the duo trying to find their way to push through and still fight each other.

Bayonetta essentially pushed through two entirely different sharks with her canoe tanking the damage and the witch literally smiling at seeing a friend in first place, while Dante tried to do a wheelie on a shark with a canoe.

It went really well, literally getting his canoe to flip over several times thanks to sheer momentum and badass-ery and somehow, he got fourth place thanks to some keen eyes.

"It's not a good time to be eaten by sharks, these guys are sure of that and oh man, I can't believe that Nicole and Uraraka are the top two again!"

"Of course it's like that." Dante huffed, seeing Pit go up on him. "Crap-"

Pit sped on ahead of him, as Dante saw a shark that was chasing up on him and he had quite the smirk.

"Easy fish."

These two were kind of racing, making sure to avoid the barriers on the outer water that had wires on them and they both figured out something.

*Pit's confessional*

He didn't look surprised, but he did look like he was trying to be mad.

"Something tells me that the sharks just got shocked a lot or he got some mean sharks and that makes more sense than Chris going into making meaner sharks!" He talked to his lady.

"Come on, he definitely did a little bit of that if Boney Island shows anything and he would be the type to make meaner sharks." Palutena argued honestly.

"Lady Palutena, that actually makes a ton of sense."

"Doesn't exactly mean he would make meaner sharks, he is not that type of host even if he made accidental science experiments in the process."

"...I don't know but I'm going with that meaner sharks thing because he's doing sciency stuff now! Anyways, I'm going to try and deal with Dante."

"Okay, you do that, Pit!"

At least, he and his lady had a friendly conversation, even if Chris could be a scientist by accident.

*Confessional cut*

With that long segment out of the way, there was definitely a shark chasing someone who consistently could out-row him and he was back for blood.

"Okay, two-legged shark, don't try me!" Sokka shouted in a panic, seeing Fang again. "I've gone around my world and saved it!"

Fang just laughed, as Sokka sped on his way to being fifth thanks to Dante, Nicole and Bayo being mad OP and Uraraka plain getting lucky.

"AHHHHH!"

Sokka sped away and he noticed he wasn't rowing a single way, leading him to one conclusion.

"I doubt that's Appa."

He got completely thrown by a shark and his boat was flying right into an advantageous position that Uraraka rowed in with and immediately, the new top two looked at each other ahead of the wide section.

"Uraraka, that isn't Appa!"

Uraraka saw a shark that was speeding right towards them, since they had one thing in common...being on a canoe that was a bit tougher than the rest and now rowing pretty fast.

*Sokka's confessional*

He was mad about Fang's fast comeback.

"Being down on the South Pole and having explored the world, I can say that aside from the serpent from the Serpent's Pass, I haven't really seen water predators this vicious with my eyes before this Total Drama competition! I'm officially tired of seeing them now, though!"

*Confessional cut*

With the top two moving into an entirely different section of water courses with a tight turn or two, Nicole, Dante and Bayo decided that it was a good time to get the hell out of the "shark zone" and into an weird enclosed bay that had a few sharks, but nothing super serious.

As serious as a bay with three sharks would be in Total Drama.

"Wow, those two really are good with their rowing." Nicole had to say.

"Good, because I'm 'bouta beat them!" Dante boasted.

The trio were going oar-to-oar into the tightening of the water course with the floating barriers doing something to the way that these three were rowing, seeing some sharks swim underwater.

"Hold on, they got Fang to get themselves ahead!" Nicole said.

"Pretty sure it's the other way around." Dante remarked.

Bayonetta had better things to focus on, rowing with precision and...witch powers into third place quite easily.

*Bayonetta's confessional*

She was thinking of the future.

"Even if I'm definitely able to take the win, I'm not a lady of the boat and carrying a canoe on the water would...be my type of thing. Unfortunately, the canoe's too fucking long. Another challenging challenge, obviously."

She smirked.

"I wouldn't willingly do those, but it should be obvious."

*Confessional cut*

The top three was somewhat solid with Sokka finally taking the lead, Uraraka still gunning for second and Bayonetta being in third looking for the gold during the final section with the two tight turns.

"NOT FANG!"

Sokka turned around on that final turn with ease and had Fang chasing him for revenge.

"I'd like to fight later, Fang, I have bigger problems." Sokka said, seeing Uraraka and Bayonetta at the back.

"The sharks are feasting on half of the campers that suck, while these three aren't showing any fear with Fang on their butts! I'm glad that I brought him back!" Chris shouted, on the finish line in the sand that wasn't there yesterday. "I'm not surprised that the super witch's got the lead!"

Bayonetta only had raw effort and being stupid overpowered, which countered literally everything that Sokka and Uraraka could put out with their oars.

Also, she was in the air and landed on the finish line.

"Bayonetta wins because she's too damn OP! Also, Sokka and Uraraka are still getting bitten by Fang...and Dante & Pit are still fighting each other!"

"Another win for me, hooray." Bayonetta remarked.

"HOORAY! I should have won that." Sokka complained. "At least I got second and stopped Dante."

Uraraka awkwardly arrived in third, as the two continued to-

"I'm going to be honest, you're not stopping him anytime soon."

"Okay, I haven't seen you trying to stop him! More importantly, we're the public and honest Girlfriend Squad that's kinda like some other alliance." Sokka stated.

"Uraraka gets third-"

Pit used his wings to boost himself further with great swings (from that one game of the olympics) and Dante, even with his absurd abilities and stats, wasn't a better rower than Pit...and also he swung at Fang.

"-Pit gets fourth and Dante gets fifth!"

*Pit's and Sokka's confessional*

Somehow, they both fit in there.

"The girlfriend squad is real...even if half of the guys are a little bit, uh, eaten by sharks." Sokka remarked.

And they could even crouch.

"GIRLFRIEND SQUAD!"

*Confessional cut*

Nicole arrived in sixth and Joseph with his ability to row...got seventh easily, seeing his fellow friends smile over something obvious.

"Random question: who beat Dante?" Joseph smugly inquired. "Since he isn't super happy."

"Me, Sokka, Uraraka and Bayonetta won. This alliance is doing pretty solid!" Pit almost screamed.

"Nice..." Joseph questioned with vexation. "...who are we voting off?"

"Not really Dante since he has been forgiven and plus, I could beat him quite easily." Pit answered.

Dante and at this point, Sandy, who arrived in eighth place, looked confused.

"Oh my god, then what was that for?" Joseph said.

"Revenge, simple as that and I found out that I don't like taking revenge, so I'm not going to vote for him." Pit said. "Plus, uh, there's other options."

"Nicole, Joseph and Sandy get sixth, seventh and eighth respectively without a single shark bite! At least it scared them." Chris announced. "And holy moly, those last four are really fighting sharks!"


Tanjiro, Reg, Lowain and Doreen didn't have trouble using their boats as weapons, especially since all but one of them had experience with water before.

It was more so that the time-honoured fight of man against shark was happening once again with some unsuited people for the job, even if Reg was more focused on getting 9th place through unusual means.

"Please let go of me, Fang!" Reg complained. "I'm mostly metal, do you even eat metal!"

Reg was one hell of a wild ride and the shark with a mind decided that even he wanted to help his kid...by flinging him towards the finish line with some serious injuries.

"Stop or I'll shoot you!"

Fang decided that he didn't want to be sushi, so he let go at an opportune time and ended up making Reg skip several times in the ocean with extra momentum and metal arm recoil.

Reg landed in the sand face down, although his canoe made it.

"Damn, that is mighty convenient!" Sandy remarked.

"You shouldn't say when you saw what Fang did." Reg answered grumpily. "And I think it went back for a fight."

Doreen then kicked Fang in the face underwater and well...

"Or not."

If there was one thing apparent, that was the fact that Squirrel Girl got torn up and her canoe was surprisingly fine in spite of the shark bite that it was holding off at the moment.

"As someone who moved to the Great Lakes from Cali, it sucks to be eaten by sharks that have been tortured!" Squirrel Girl certainly squealed. "Anyways, why are you so mad?"

The shark let go, as the superhero teen saw that it left.

"Alright, suit yourself."

"And of course, Reg and Squirrel Girl get 9th and 10th respectively, as the last two are trying to deal with the whole shark squad! Or Lowain is, anyway."

Reg and Squirrel Girl literally saw Tanjiro do some other type of business with his special breathing, going incredibly fast on the straight-aways and then literally speeding his way to the finish line, even if the shark that was on him was just as fast as the demon slayer.

"Alright, alright, Tanjiro, you're not last place, just 11th. It does mean that you're going to have one vote in the campfire!"

Tanjiro was a bit mad.

"AHHHHHHHHH!"

A little perturbed.

"Why would you make things that are like demons?"

Miffed, even.

"Just so that you can enjoy it because you're like a demon!"

Everybody, even Chris, wasn't expecting that outburst of rage, the host stopped smiling.

"...No, it's because I wanted you to have a crazy challenge to challenge you. Yep, definitely didn't enjoy it."

Tanjiro then calmed down instantly, having taken the time to take a breather.

"And I have to get Lowain out of the water or else I'm getting sued."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Christopher. I thought you were enjoying this or something." Tanjiro apologised awkwardly. "Please accept my humble apologies."

Everybody aside from Chris realised that it really went from 0 to 100 back to 0 with Tanjiro, since he was a nice boy from the countryside slaying only the craziest demons.

*Reg's confessional*

The robot kid was...surprised not in a good way.

"I know he's got a lot of optimism, but why would he accept Chris' words especially when he didn't apologise." Reg said. "Chris didn't even stop smiling or even stop saying stuff about getting sued, which must be powerful."

*Uraraka's confessional*

The brown-haired hero was enraged.

"If Chris had a Quirk, he would be in Tartarus by now and that place is a supervillain prison. He's just one step away from a supervillain at this point and something tells me that he might have some power."

And then she realised, her face slowly getting more mortified.

"Uh, Deku won't see this, right?"

*Confessional cut*

Lowain got himself up, a little bit tired, but his hand was a little bit...cut up.

"I'm totally still in this, but I do need medic, man. Is the medic here?"

"Yep...doesn't look that serious, but you do have a vote on your name!"

"Yo, man, I'm not worried about that, I escaped with my everything intact. Could've ended up like Cody." Lowain shouted. "Alright, squad, it's gonna get complicated, since who won."

"Bayo won, obviously." Dante shrugged. "...I'm going to the forest."

"Sweet, you do that, I've got someone else in my mind."

"Not surprised that you read my mind."


Thanks to Bayonetta being immune, everyone that was left in the game had to do some strategy work and unsurprisingly, Lowain had some choice votes that his alliance didn't like as much.

"Come on, bros, we might have to vote out Reg, even if it mean he goes home to his hellhole and really nice friends!" Lowain shouted. "I don't think Dante's getting eliminated."

"We actually could eliminate him right then and there, why not, man?" Joseph questioned him.

"Dante's out in the forest, what do you think he's trying to do?" Sokka asked right back with urgency.

"Uh, fight some monster."

"Obviously, he's trying to get an idol. If we get this wrong, one of us could be sent home."

Lowain and Sokka sat together, as Joseph and Pit were on the same bed with one thought.

"How about Nicole, because she has been in at least two alliances before and seen both of those go down without getting many scratches. And plus, she's a mean player at these challenges and probably could win the entire season!" Joseph argued calmly.

The two dudes from another core alliance of the Swordfishes were considering the thought and he had one thing to do.

"Uh-"

"Don't worry, I know what you're going to say next." Joseph remarked with a smile, as Lowain shrugged.

The time was now right.

"IT'S NOT RAD TO VOTE SOMEONE WHO'S ACTUALLY PLAYING THE GAME OUT!"

Joseph saw Lowain's shock.

"Yeah, I know, but she's playing too good if that makes sense. Reg's not that bad at this thing and plus, I like him as a guy." Joseph answered, before someone else opened a window.

That man was Dante and lo and behold.

"Hey, guys, I heard that you thought I was getting one and you guys gave me a good idea! Thanks for the head hint." Dante shouted. "Anyways, be real careful."

"Haha, we will!" Sokka said.

*Lowain's confessional*

The blonde cook (that isn't Sanji) was relaxing with his taped up right hand.

"...Something tells me that if half of us vote for Reg and Nicole, I'm pretty sure that Reg's going to be sent home 'cuz the ladies might be gunning for him or like a whole bunch of stray votes gets sent to him."

*Confessional cut*

The other people had less controversial options, considering that at least a few of them watched Survivor and clearly wanted to vote out someone that was strong.

"Joseph, what's up with him?" Reg asked. "He's a nice guy."

"Nice enough to not notice that his Hamon can do anything that he wants, I mean look at him when he's doing great in challenges. He literally breathes his way to victory!" Sandy explained. "More importantly, he's a bit of a dick."

"Why not Nicole?"

Sandy was taken aback, as Reg looked at him.

"Uh, because she's got some kind of alliance maybe and she ain't playing against me. Joseph's the strongest in the Girlfriend Squad easily and Nicole has...qualities."

Reg wasn't that serious.

"Right."

Tanjiro had the most neutral expression.

"I don't want to vote out anyone because you guys are all nice people except for the safe witch, but Joseph is...a bit too strong or something." Tanjiro stated. "Dante's becoming a good guy, as well."

"I'd never thought you would back me up."

"We both have breathing techniques and he's pretty cool, but something tells me that...he might be voted off today and some people think he's crazy strong. And I respect Nicole!"

Reg considered his thoughts, as someone else was spying outside with her squirrels ready to do the one thing.

"This feeling that people are going to vote me off is still in the back of my mind, though." Reg finally spoke.

"...Can't say you're wrong."

*Doreen AKA Squirrel Girl's confessional*

"I may be one of those people that's voting off Joseph because he's a meme master and pretty cool to be with, but that's outside of the competition and in this competition, I don't want to be on the end of his memes or get my butt checked by him specifically. Once I get a boyfriend, he can check my butt anytime, though."

*Confessional cut*


Twelve campers, ten marshmallows and a lot of empty stumps that represented the friends that got eliminated along the way and at least a third of said campers were aware of their status.

"You know, I would say that I want this campfire to be super drawn out, but it's obvious who got the votes! Not nearly as obvious about who's going to be eliminated since these votes are kind of close!"

The campers sat carefully.

"Bayonetta got immunity from the challenge, obviously. Sokka and Uraraka have got no votes to their names and Lowain is safe despite having shark troubles!"

"Squad, we're still going strong!" Lowain proclaimed. "...But someone in the squad might get their butt sent home."

"Don't you have an idol?" Sokka said. "I mean Dante has one, right?"

"And I won't use it." Dante remarked.

The Girlfriend Squad realised that Lowain would be right, since Nicole's reputation was positive enough.

...

"Tanjiro's safe and also, Pit, Dante and Sandy also don't have any votes!"

Reg's sense of dread only deepened.

"Tanjiro may have an extra vote, but everyone remaining has at least two votes to their name!"

Nicole and Dante looked at each other.

"But Doreen has only the two votes."

Reg realised that he was up a bad creek, as Nicole looked at Joseph with some hesitation and Doreen smiled.

"One of you also has two votes and the other two both have four to their name! Which one will it be?"

...

...

...

...

"You guys are gonna find out..."

...

Bayonetta was looking rather smug.

While Uraraka was actually panicking inside.

...

...

"...right now, because..."

...

Sokka and Pit stared at each other.

...

...

Tanjiro looked at Reg with an apologetic look and the robot kid had a very certain look.

"...Nicole's surviving with those two votes! Say goodbye to Reg and Joseph, both with four votes!" Chris announced. "Do you two have any last words?"

"...You know what, I wanted to vote myself out for a second there, but then I realised that I didn't want to vote myself off. I respect all of you guys who voted for me because everyone here's pretty good people, still, even Bayonetta and it kinda makes sense!" Reg told the campers. "So, I'm not really mad about being voted off because I proved Tails and myself that I could make it even here!"

"That's sweet, dude, unfortunately, I don't care that much! Joseph, you got any salt!"

"Could've done better, but I'm pretty sure I would've gotten eliminated sooner or later, strategy's crazy, none of you are messing around anymore! I just hope that Dante and Bayo doesn't win because of their powers!" Joseph complimented the rest of the cast. "All of you are badass and my squad even moreso."

Chris was perturbed.

"Campers, let's just send these two on their way!"


All of the now remaining Swordfishes, aside from Bayonetta, had to wave to their respectable teammates and Pit was there to support him.

"It sucks that the squad's down one guy, but keep it up!" Joseph cheered them on.

"You've got our word, fellow girlfriend-haver!" Lowain shouted right back, as Dante looked at him with serious respect from a distance. "We'll beat Dante."

"Haha, you try that, Girlfriend Squad!" Dante screamed from that distance.

As for Reg, Nicole looked at him.

"Look, I want you to have some of the money once I win because it sounds-" Nicole sympathised.

"No, it's fine! It sucks that I couldn't go further, but I made more friends here, played a good game and I've already got friends in the Abyss. You try your best to win for me?"

"That's all I want to do at this point! Where's your par...ents."

And the sling-yacht took off, the non-eliminated campers making their way off the dock and the camera obviously switched back to the host with the most marshmellows.

"No-one started hating each other this episode, aside from Dante getting some hate and someone even almost cried in the process! That kinda sucks, so look forward to more hating on TOTAL DRAMA: ULTIMATE ISLANDS!"

There sure would be more hating.


To be continued in Episode 36, where with ten people remaining, these guys go into the next frontier of Sonic games and they may not be superstars or heroes, but they all will get a friend or a foe to help them through the long and wild race!

Unsurprisingly, the challenge isn't that complicated and yet so much more, since the contestants have to deal with the forces of momentum, gravity, being a friend, being a hater and military drones like the enemies of America, baby!

(Sidenote: I don't live in America, so I'm legally obligated to make fun of it due to being from the UK)

For Reg, someone that wasn't in today's squad had to go and plus, the Swordfishes make up more than half of the cast in the game! Dude's already quite strong in the first season of Made In Abyss and well, he hasn't made that many friends here, but just enough to miss this season!

In contrast, Joseph made a lot of friends, was in the squad and weirdly enough, too powerful to stay on at the moment! Dante literally played him for a fiddle, since his name and Joseph's were floating around and needless to say, they both respect each other! Besides, I even did the memes a few times (like in the way the first time he did that was done), so he got a great one for someone that was added last minute!

Either way, Reg and Joseph sharing 11th is quite fine and next time, the ten remaining players will have to deal with another Sonic-based challenge.

Chapter 133: Episode 36-1: The Cyber Race

Summary:

Hey, welcome to Sonic Frontiers' Cyber Space, somehow transplanted to the biggest Total Drama season of all time.

Aside from the squads that are forming to save each other from elimination, Pit and Dante not liking each other, there's not that much going...
...not before the prospect of racing with eliminated contestants hits at least and automatic last place elimination, so yeah.

Chapter Text

Total Drama X: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 36
Part 1: The Cyber Race

It's time for the minor comeback for the Frontiers. A Sonic frontier, if you will, since it had DLC for the challenge of this episode and uh, one of the more notable things about Sonic Frontiers is remembering old mistakes and kind of fixing them.

The ten still in the game will be joined by ten out of the game and together, they're going to have a bad time together depending on the duo's bonds (Which is also kinda important on Frontiers) and memories (Which is key to Frontiers), so why am I talking about the challenge here?

I'd rather not reveal, but this is quite the big challenge and the Girlfriend Squad only got that bit tighter even with losing Joseph Joestar to the fray and Reg did have a great run to his name, since everyone's trying to cut down the former Swordfishes.

Either way, there will be drama.

My goal for having so many characters! I literally thought I could do it, I got inspired by my Ridonculous Race roster which in turn was inspired by The Ultimate Ridonculous Race and I thought I was himothy.

Apparently, I am himothy, even though I'm  clearly  not himothy]

You guys probably don't get it.


"Last time on TOTAL DRAMA: ULTIMATE ISLANDS, we had a little bit of a shark fest after Dante got targeted for eliminating Pit's girlfriend by him and his new found alliance! Lowain, Sokka, Pit and Joseph were the Girlfriend Squad poised to win the canoe race of sharks and power! And then Bayonetta decided to use her powers and she was immune, but at least Sokka and Pit beat Dante in the race, which counts for something!"

Of course, that was highlighted.

"Lowain may have had some injuries, but his determination to win beat them. Most of them were to his right hand, though, yet he didn't get any votes! It came down to Reg, Dante or Joseph for some reason...and somehow Dante survived due to goodwill, Reg and Joseph being sling-yacht'd out of here! Anyways, we're going from the sharks to the silicon on this episode of TOTAL DRAMA: ULTIMATE ISLANDS!"


Everyone in this season may not have been as miserable as they were in Cruise, because they were actually in pretty decent spirits.

They were more focused on strategizing, since out of 128 contestants including two ladies who arrived partway through the season, they were the last ten or like less than ten percent of the cast.

Especially with the Girlfriend Squad now missing a member and well, Bayonetta being mad overpowered.

"I'm not gonna lie, wasn't expecting Joseph to get hit like that." Lowain said. "But almost all of survived a blindside and uh, sorry that Reg had to go."

"Nah, it's okay, he said that he didn't want us to feel sorry, just for one of us to win this season!" Sokka shouted. "Plus he's got our back."

"True, dude. So...who would you want to go-"

"Bayonetta." Sokka interrupted with an answer, as Pit nodded. "Did you see that stuff!"

"Yeah, of course, let's get on eliminating her pronto! She's second only to Dante and has better strategy than her."

"I'm glad it's unanimous, but it ain't going to be easy."

The trio were smiling in pure strategy, since it had really turned into a Survivor season with some absurd challenge, a parody of Jeff Probst, some freaky island and a weirdo cast...

...Actually, that just sounds like a lot of Survivor fanfics and the newest Total Drama season, but these guys were taking their own time to chill with each other since they were a crew.


Sandy, Uraraka and Squirrel Girl were the group that definitely noticed something about the wildlife, since there was not that much to do and this island was starting to be properly understood to be a bit more friendly than you'd think.

Except when it wasn't...

"You never really see how freaky these plants are until you get a close view of them." Squirrel Girl remarked.

"Must be a whole new genome, for sure." Sandy used her magnifying glass to see the impassable flowers. "How does it even bend space like that?"

"Because it's funny and probably ended up with some weird qualities."

"I don't see nuclear flowers being able to have so much air pressure. This flower ain't that dense, since it ain't got no radiation."

The two proceeded to move off looking at random flowers, as Uraraka carried the mutated squirrels that Doreen respected and she found them ugly cute, respecting their lives.

"It's insane how a waste dump's still growing freaky stuff and yet we're fine." Uraraka said. "It sounds like the type of place where you'd kinda die."

"I guess that's true." Sandy said. "Darn place still gives me the creeps."

The trio were slowly walking through the overgrown madness that laid on the side of the cleanly done path, sure that there was a reason why this island specifically had those flowers and other fucked up plants that would warrant the CIA loving nature all of a sudden.

That being said, they did run into a wholesale Piranha Plant, like the Mario one.

"Okay, I get it now. It's one of those crossover things where stuff spits out of nowhere and puts it into the ground because it's in another dimension!" Squirrel Girl declared. "I'm science Doreen, get ready to science up."

"...Calm down, it's kinda obvious, but I'm still gonna give you credit." Sandy was a little tussled mentally.

"Cool!"

And these three didn't have bigger problems, as at least they weren't staring at each other.

*Uraraka's confessional*

"Everything kind of scares me here, though, that doesn't change. Even if it's weirdly beautiful, I wouldn't really live here." She started with a hint of fear. "But it's still very much a place that I'd take pictures of."

*Confessional cut*


Tanjiro and Nicole were technically watching a trainwreck on double speed, as the witch/angel hunter and the demon hunter got back to doing what they were doing best.

Being stylishly overpowered for no reason at all, since they were going at it with forks and knives that held up way better than you should.

"I need to get a new hobby." Nicole remarked. "Consider that there's a whole lot of stuff to do honestly."

"I still like running around the island and trying to find some weird animals to be friends with! Anyways...I'm trying to draw some pictures." Tanjiro said with only the most innocent smile.

"Oh, right..."

Nicole looked down to see some picture of a sword, drawn poorly in hilarious fashion.

"...That sure is a picture."

"Thank you-"

The table then got bumped in hilarious fashion by Dante flipping on it and yet it didn't break, though the drawing was flipped over with style and the two realised something since neither of them were hurt or even achieved anything.

"We're tied, of course." Bayonetta remarked.

"Sorry for flipping your weird drawing over." Dante apologised easily.

*Dante's confessional*

The demon hunter grinned.

"My bad, man. I wanted a good fight and I was looking for some extra cash from Bayo, so I did it."

*Confessional cut*

With that table being turned over, it was a great time for a new challenge that always takes place bi-daily AKA every two days or so since all of them were not in the mood.

"Okay, campers, I got an extra special challenge and I'm not even kidding about that! There will be pain and virtual helicopters!"

"The hell do you mean virtual helicopters?" Dante asked with intrigue.

"...What else do you think he means?" Bayonetta said.


The ten campers didn't really expect some kind of...stone tablet and throne hybrid that stuck out of the ground and had quite the technological feel to it with the red lines that were luminescent and had flat light and...it had a massive hole on top of the throne-like structure that showed one thing.

It was a portal to some bizarre place.

"Listen up, you guys, I know that I work extra hard for the challenges that you have experienced with your own eyes and there's been a lot of great ones! Some awesome for me, some a little bit awesome for you." Chris announced. "First thing, I'm gonna tell you, you can't die once you step on that thing and second thing, I didn't make a single thing aside from the recreation of that portal!"

...

The ten remaining players were sure of what this challenge was in some fashion.

"To where, though?" Lowain asked. "Like Total Drama Island?"

"Yeah, dude, I wish, though it could be that! Welcome to the portal for Cyber Space or rather, Chris Space since it kinda takes info from...somewhere!"

"Are we going on the internet?" Pit said with excitement.

"No, it's somewhat like the internet except it's real."

"It's VR, right?" Sandy answered with disappointment.

"Do you see any headsets?"

"...What the frick is it, then?" Bayonetta casually asked.

"First off, language! Secondly, it's like if you walk, feel or touch the internet since it takes stuff from everywhere...basically, it creates awesome obstacle courses for me and even pulls stuff from your home worlds."

Everyone took a few seconds to get it, before realising that it was going to be some insane challenge.

"Anyways, you're going to be teamed up with one eliminated contestant each to race each other through Chris Space and you know, first place is safe and last place gets eliminated, no marshmallows needed!"

The campers all clearly gasped when that announcement dropped, since the stakes were right up there and more importantly, that meant that, head or no head, you had to go fast and go hard or you would go rest in a top-tier resort.

Wait a minute-

"We paired you with a loser depending on your friends, enemies or teammates and I worked my magic on that one! Expect some surprises!" Chris boasted, turning on the chair to show a red portal. "Alright, the portal's open, you guys should be on completely different paths!"

"...Please tell me that-" Dante dropped with serious disdain.

"-you've got my girlfriend back!" Lowain screamed in happiness. "Then it would be lit."

"You guys should find out!"

"Time to get l-"

Lowain disappeared into the portal.

"What else are we gonna do, guys?"

Pit said, before disappearing.

"Girlfriend Squad's in here!"

Sokka's gone.

"Ugh, I feel like I'm going to regret this. Just don't be surprised."

Dante stared at Chris.

"I'm not really surprised, but I do need some popcorn."

Dante rolled his eyes, smiled and dived deep into...


CYBER SPACE (Old Redgrave...?, featuring Dante & ?)

The demon hunter had to have a cool entrance, flipping at least five times to land on the ground in his bike without a problem...and it disappeared after he did a power slide towards the floating road.

"Ah, I remember like it was yesterday. Wasn't even that long ago that I stood here for real."

The white-haired middle-aged legend grinned, he was on his way to navigate the long, winding and loop-filled course that his heart could only desire, except he suddenly noticed the sky.

The sky was flatly navy blue turning into night like a gradient skybox, an contradictory fake sun having emitting light towards Dante from possible light years and a bunch of random buildings and other infrastructure in the background and other paths that the other campers were on and were taking aspects from their home worlds...were a long way away.

And then Dante looked forward to seeing elements of an Italian town on the main road, a wooden under structure on the highways and...a weird-ass carnival?

"Okay, maybe it's not him, maybe it has to be someone else. Not him, nope!"

Dante constantly reassured himself, as the demon hunter sprinted onwards.

"Chris probably finds us messing up funny."

The hunter shook his head, as he stopped at the sight of that one man that stood on some wooden version of some random highway, his flat hat, blue scarf, oddly reassuring features marred with an maddening smile obvious to him.

That maddening smile was mutual, though.

"He sure does, Dante, I really agree!"

"Yeah, real funny, let me pass and I won't throw off this place, Coachman."

Somebody was, indeed, getting fucked.

CYBER SPACE (Interstate Something, LA, ft. Wade Wilson & Doreen Green)

Surprisingly, Squirrel Girl and Deadpool were doing real good with what probably was a million empty cars in the middle of a parody of LA traffic at 5pm except every street was a freeway and led into...random shit.

"Hey, hey, I'm back, baby and this time there's only the best traffic. The kind of traffic you'd only experience in Los Angeles and these people even sound like traffic."

me when I try to deadpool.

"Yeah, I know, you're trying your best. That doesn't stop you from driving with your keyboard!"

eh, fair point.

"Oh yeah, it's time for the most random crossovers!" Squirrel Girl shouted. "I was born in the traffic and my squirrels are...beating the traffic literally."

The cars were being turned into nothing with a few squirrel bites and well-

"No way, this is actually pretty trippy. It's like a new frontier of trippy!"

-Wade and Doreen saw the springs that led to a platform, seeing that this was indeed at one point, a Sonic thing and they went for it, squirrels making sure to be hanging with the wall-breaking duo, Deadpool and Squirrel Girl

CYBER SPACE (Skyfarer's Tower, Yumeko & Lowain)

Yumeko and Lowain were kissing.

Anyways, that's all of the time for those kisses, since they both looked at each other with some smug looks, seeing each other after a week of not being together and being real awkward.

"I dunno if I was ready yet for that kiss, babe." Lowain admitted.

"Come on, you did take a gamble on it." Yumeko remarked with a grin.

The couple were about to do some gacha casino stuff, which considering the way that Lowain's home game was monetized, was practically redundant except this place was literally floating islands of a mixed casino, school and expo place that wouldn't look out of place in Edo Japan...and looked out of placed from the weird mixes of modern Tokyo and your typical fantasy beach.

"What do you think we're gonna do?" Yumeko said.

"I don't have a clue, babe, but it's about to lit."

*Deadpool's confessional*

The merc with a mouth used it with impunity-

"Serious question, how do you get your way into the roster 'cause, uh, I'm looking for something important for an actual friend. Like, I don't mind not being in since my older mes kicked all of the butt that was needed, but someone else who needs it."

oh shit, who is it?

"...Crap, I forgot him, but I want a rematch!"

no

"Awww, but I'm not like those other Deadpools!"

*Confessional cut*


CYBER SPACE (Shadowmore Suburbs, Nicole Watterson & David "Solid" Snake)

Nicole and Snake realised that they were in some kind hilarious sneaking situation, as they arrived in a place that was pretty much Elmore but with guns and random places strewn around in the sky and like random soldiers that were pretty much annoying simulations.

"You had a moment of hesitation there." Solid Snake noticed, seeing the soldiers spin around his gun.

"Snake, you are seeing this town, right? This town where you would consider your every step is my home town except with guns." Nicole stated. "This now just got incredibly hard."

"I don't think it ever was easy."

These two were running around like it was a Sonic game, which their path reflected with the loops, random ramps and those classic spring, though they were not the fastest.

CYBER SPACE (Mugen Junction, Tanjiro & Samurai Jack)

Tanjiro and Samurai Jack were real fast, passing by another Japanese house that somehow made a good platform for a great jump that they both could...and the strange combination of their skill made it a bit too obvious how good their challenge was.

"You are fast." Jack answered with slight surprise. "But I see some robots."

"I don't think they're demons, but we can't pass them." Tanjiro stated. "...Are they real, though?"

"I don't think so."

The twin samurai (sort of) were speeding up to the robots, who stood there awkwardly with their very bad sword stances and Samurai Jack then swung on them without that much mercy, the robots bowling up as Tanjiro looked saddened.

*Tanjiro's confessional*

He was genuine, by the way.

"Wow, it's honestly terrible that these robots didn't stand a chance. Their friends will remember them and the stuff that they did...even if they're not real."

*Confessional cut*

The samurai and the slayer cut through the absurd amount of Eggman's virtual robots, since they were coming out of nowhere near infinitely without trouble and it didn't even chip the sword...meaning that these guys were already a decent way through the course.

CYBER SPACE (Old Redgrave-)

Considering that they both hate each other, what else would happen with each other with their lack of pragmatism (one was a demon hunter with only attitude and the other was a child trafficker that turns 'em into donkey), it was pretty surprising that they got to move even once.

They even move a notable amount, though they were quiet as mouses...before they notice the big corkscrew loop that Dante could go through easily.

"Goddamn, you never notice how much weight you need to lose." Dante remarked. "...What can you do other than being a asshole, which must come to you naturally!"

Coachman laughed.

"You bloody plonker, I don't know what you think that I could even do here!"

"The same way that you managed to last before the merge, pure bullshit."

"You are lucky that your powers are what keeping you in the game, you...motherless man!"

Dante's brow furrowed, as Coachman finally smirked and it was like a dam broke, as the demon hunter decided to do something that was pretty obvious, carrying the old man in his hands quite easily to do one thing.

Run with a stupid amount of speed, which was what he was doing for half of the screwy sections and through this cockscrew loop that Dante didn't give a shit about.

Problem was...

...neither of them stuck the landing and uh, Chris wasn't lying about the no death thing, but there was one consequence.

*Dante's confessional*

He felt different.

"My life just got crazier, since we both shared the experience of death...and didn't die. Is this some kind of VR challenge or are we in some guy's computer, 'cause I don't want to answer."

*Confessional cut*

Anyways, they're both fighting.

So...

CYBER SPACE (Bikini Emerald Zone, Tails & Sandy)

Tails and Sandy were doing very normal things, considering that the squirrel could see that the two-tailed fox had experience with going through loops, ramps and what not.

"It feels wrong to not have my suit on." Sandy casually remarked. "And be mashed up with your first place."

"Nah, I had worse than this...I was stuck in the Starfall Islands for a while as a cyber thing." Tails stated. "And now, I'm gonna do what Sonic did."

"You mean, break outta here."

"Yep, time to get out of cyberspace!"

The two were running rather casually.

"Ya mean, the internet?"

"It might as well be the internet, though it's much weirder than that."

Sandy shut up for a second, as Tails was downtrodden at the potential lack of the explanation and well, they were both thinking about it.

"Don't worry, I haven't got the chance to study it, so we're good." Tails chuckled.

Anyways, it was time for the obstacle of the day, since these two were currently having a smooth ride being in a certain position and in the Chris Space, having a smooth rides means that you're going to get something to gain trauma.

2 minutes later...

"THE HECK WERE YOU DOIN' IN CENTRAL CITY!"

"Yeah, people really couldn't tell Shadow from Sonic, but I thought it was over!"

...a bunch of virtual military helicopters were shooting indiscriminately, basically shooting to send the duo back to the beginning and these two had techniques up the butt.

"Ya got a magnet?" Sandy casually asked, hiding behind a coral house.

"Why, this place is electric-"

Those helicopters then stopped in the middle of the air, leaving the duo to do one thing.

*Tails' confessional*

The tailed fox had tussled fur.

"Wow, he was not joking about those floating helicopters, but he was wrong about them not shooting."

*Confessional cut*


Speaking of Cyber Space, there was still a whole bunch of people that were not properly accounted for...on screen.

CYBER SPACE (Noatun & New New York, Sol & Bayonetta)

Sol and Bayonetta knew that they weren't going to like each other at first, since they are both people that tend to punch their problems away and well, uh, they did just that.

"I can see why you don't like Dante." Sol remarked.

"He is what you would call, a douche. Still not a bad man, but he is quite the goofy man." Bayonetta answered.

The two were going through the old-school skyscrapers (which were only possible in the far future) that somewhat blended in with the old-school Italian-style houses and obviously, there was no-one there due to the limitations of Cyber Space.

Or it was because of the angels that teamed up with bikers.

"...What the fuck is this?" Sol said. "Some kind of movie?"

"Angels teaming up with bikers and I think we're the stars of this movie."

Sol somehow regained his full power, as Bayonetta ran into towards the angels that were going into the main square that were an obvious combination of old-school Italy and the steamiest of steampunks.

*Sol's confessional*

"Man, Dante really needs to take care of his mental health, because Chris is definitely trying to fuck that stuff up." He scoffed at the host.

*Chris' reply

"Don't worry, Dante did get his mental heath fixed free of charge after the challenge, we just don't show it because it's...a process...of privacy! And plus, this challenge's awesome!"

*Confessional cut*

Sol and Bayo were really interested in claiming the bounty of not being last place, judging by the fact that Bayonetta slid into one of the angel's face and threw a few serious punches to it...and then a few strong kicks to said angel who finally disappeared into static.

She then dodged another angel's attacks with that classic Witch Time, shot it accurately in the face and then hit a few times, smashing it with an aerial combo and sending it up real quick.

Meanwhile Sol Badguy realised that these bikers hit quite a bit harder than they really should, the bounty hunter doing his usual biz and hitting more than a few combos that work well with his game's style.

"You guys don't go easy this time around." Sol remarked with a stoic face.

Sol was slinging a "guy from Alabama" with a fiery punch and a notably strong kick to the face and then he disappeared into static.

CYBER SPACE (Hinobi's Skyworld, Pit & Miko)

Pit and Miko decided that it would be weird to have a kiss, since the two of them had circumstances that were very different in temrs of their life and also because they were immediately fighting monsters that Miko obviously knew...

...and tried to hide.

"Oh my gosh, that's the vampire guy with terrible taste in fashion!" She declared. "Uh, how do we beat him?"

"I don't know this guy, though. Beating him up always works." Pit quipped. "And he really does look like a combo of that green-haired lady and buff vampire guy."

"Obviously, so let's kill him!"

It wasn't working that well, but they were both playing Kid Icarus in 2D, so they had bigger problems than dealing with that one vampire that Miko got in her Glitch Tech suit.

That being said, the duo was blasting through the thing, since they were slaying monsters that Pit could easily remember like random Aurums befitting of the virtual space and jumping without that much trouble.

These two even did a strong super jump together, landed and Pit even did a trickshot.

*Miko's confessional*

The purple-haired gamer was excited.

"I don't want Pit to be mad at Dante 'cause I had to go sometime! Plus he's a total cool guy, like he had the guts to even eliminate me, so I'm with him...after Pit!"

*Confessional cut*

These two were actually gaming...


CYBER SPACE (Old Redgrave City, Dante & Coachman)

...unlike these two, who have gotten through the corkscrew loop onto the first checkpoint and they saw the floating pieces of civilisation that was strewn around the somewhat linear obstacle course that was definitely designed for Dante.

"Alright, now that's over..."

Dante turned to his worst enemy, who had this unsettled look despite the smile.

"...uh, what's your problem?"

"The problem is that I do not have one, especially something you can solve!" Coachman shouted.

"Great, man! You better keep up."

Dante then started running at a regular speed, as Coachman tried running as fast as he could...before the running speed difference became apparent ten seconds in, and so Dante came back to do the one thing that carried through the loop.

"Do you want to win by my own hand?" Dante had to brag, as Coachman was already bridal carried.

"No-"

Dante already proved that he had all that speed, strength and the willingness to embarrass his enemies with ease, but not in that way...and he started to notice something weird.

Though it was ridiculous easy to tell, especially when they stopped at a old timey Italian town square that was basically every downtown in California and Coachman slugged Dante in the face.

"For your own sake, you better hope that there are demons here." Dante stated, touching a- "I did find a checkpoint, so we're not gonna be sent back."

"Yes...where are are the demons that you always fight?" Coachman stated. "Sounds the type of business that I get to punish bad people in."

Dante wasn't even listening, as he was too busy taking in the fucked up landscape and also realised that somebody must have asked the demons to have a siesta or something, because they came in immediately.

They were coming out of all sides and half of them were demon donkeys that looked suspicious to everyone else, but Dante, Basil and maybe Pinstripe Potoroo

"Oh look, the consequences of my actions have come to roost or something." Coachman off-handedly said. "Finally, you all have paid your price already and I'm looking to pay more!"

Dante rolled his eyes, as he pulled out his weapons, as Coachman had a knife and a whip.

"Let's get this done before something stupid happens." Dante sighs.

*Dante's confessional*

"Goddamn, even slaying demons doesn't even sound fun when it's with your worst enemy. Especially since he can actually slay." He remarked with a lot of attitude. "That's crazy."

*Confessional cut*

Coachman finally got a little taste of what Dante did every time a new game came out or rather, every time the demons felt like partying it up on the surface and he swung his whip every which way, using the knife to send the demons back to hell. (Don't ask how that works, he doesn't even know.)

Of course, the big guy of Devil May Cry himself was doing all of the heavy lifting and combo-bringing since he has been doing this for a little while.

"Damn, my life's like a video game!"

okay, stop.

CYBER SPACE (Skyfarer's Tower, Lowain & Yumeko)

Lowain was in the middle of something, clearly playing a game of poker that there was a blonde woman that looked like she wanted to be in here as much as he did.

Anyways, Mary Saotome was a blonde teenage girl with hair that split into two ponytails, she did wear Yumeko's uniform and she was mad.

"Listen, I don't want to be here as much as you, so use your head!" Mary shouted.

"Brah, stop shouting at me, pretty lady. I'm trying to keep my eyes peeled for real." Lowain said, using his own eyes. "I'm pretty sure everyone's cheating."

"Chris loves cheaters for some reason, though." Mary answered, as Lowain laid down his last card...and it was a good one. "Uh, that's nothing!"

"As a fellow bro, I can kinda tell when you're down and out, bruh."

Mary laid down a...weak card, as Lowain finally beat her with "skill."

"Congratulations, you made it. Though I'm pretty sure that Yumeko helped you."

"Wahey!"

Mary angrily sighed.

"See ya, Mary!"

Lowain was a bit exhausted, but he took a deep breath, as Yumeko clapped at her boyfriend's peformance.

"Alright, one floor down, ten more to go." Lowain said. "This place is wack, babe! Like you wouldn't believe how wack it is."

"Come on, that's practically half the fun!" Yumeko shouted. "I'm sure that this place will have more fun challenges."

"You and me have different definitions of fun, but I'm still having a good time, babe!"

And they were now up on the second floor, since the first floor was just a room with seats for Mary, Yumeko, Lowain and a hundred of some floating uniforms that no-one wanted to mention, lest questions about how Cyber Space works comes up.

Second floor was...someone that Lowain wanted to see.

"Ayo, welcome to the Cyber Space, it's crazy in here, captain." Lowain shouted. "Sorry, you got dragged into all this."

A kid that didn't look that much older than Lowain wearing a blue hoodie, brown trousers, armoured boots and random bits of armour covering the important areas.

"It's okay, Lowain, though why do you have so much darkness around you?" Gran said.

"Dunno, blame the gacha guys. Either way I don't want to throwdown with ya, captain!" Lowain got incredibly nervous.

"Yeah, it's not that. But there is one question for Miss Jabami-"

Sudden a small floating "dragon" came out of nowhere and glared right at Lowain and Yumeko.

"How do you have a girlfriend and why does she look shady?!" The red lizard shouted. "What have you been doing, Lowain!"

"Uh, getting a babe, partying hard, using my head and proving that I wasn't eliminatef first." Lowain said. "Where's Lyria-"

"Yeah, you're not fooling me, even if we're in some weird place!"

"Vyrm, man, it's called Cyber Space and it's still freaky to me. And this is Yumeko, she's got smarts and a gambling love!" Lowain shouted. "Uh, where's Lyria and what's the challenge, captain?"

Vyrm was ready to shout, despite the fact that Gran didn't want that stuff.

"The challenge is to make you and your girlfriend cook for a lot of people including her friends and our friends, simple as that!" Vyrm shouted.

"Say sorry, Vyrm to Miss Jabami." Gran said. "But that's indeed the challenge and I think everyone's over there waiting for their food."

"Say less, captain, we're about to cook this challenge on the first try!" Lowain shouted, as Yumeko stepped to say something. "Anyways, I'm gonna be in the kitchen."

Lowain ran towards what definitely was the kitchen, as Yumeko skalked up to the now suspicious duo.

"Oh, you must be Gran and Vyrm! You two are...something interesting, so I definitely have a love for gambling."

"Wow, that's...something." Gran answered nervously. "I think I'm going to join the rest of the people in here."

"That's okay, gambling is scary when you get down to it."

"Uh, sure, you two have fun in the kitchen."

*Gran & Lyria's confessional*

By the way, Lyria was a blue-haired girl seemingly around Gran's age with extremely long hair and a white dress with a big necklace that controlled something.

"I told that Yumeko was scary." Lyria stated. "I heard that she did take this Azula person in this competition."

"Uh-huh, but Lowain having a girlfriend's good for me since he's not drunk all of the time!" Vyrm said. "And he'll stop teaching Lyria those words."

"Lessgo?" Lyria said. "What does that mean?"

"I'm pretty sure that it's just let's go. Lowain still has the dark element sort of, but I'm pretty sure Yumeko is just dark at this point...something tells me that he's going to have some trouble." Gran said.

The three guest somehow fit into a special confessional.

*Confessional cut*


CYBER SPACE (Interstate Something, Squirrel Girl & Deadpool)

"You have no idea what's going on today at the hotel!" Wade declared, stepping on empty cars.

"What's going on over there?" Doreen stated.

"Okay, so we're betting on which villain is going to show up and I gave a whole bunch of names 'cause Cyber Space is like a server that you could walk in!" Deadpool shouted. "Subway's probably too busy trying to cram in characters."

"That's probably true, there's going to be some familiar guys that Chris is gonna shove in there! Like this Spot guy."

"Yeah, he's gonna lose in twelve seconds!"

"Bet!"

Deadpool basically teleported to throw down a car that was set to drop on The Spot.

"Okay, guys, really funny, you know I was really involved with a certain-"

That car did, indeed, drop on the spot.

"-this ain't funny! It's as funny as this traffic!"

"True, but you're destined to suck." Deadpool said. "Unless a movie comes out where you're the villain."

The Spot was laughing, as Doreen studied this man's lack of face.

"Yeah, real funny, what you're gonna say it's a two parter next?!"

"Of course it, my D-list villain."

The Spot straight up had an evil laugh.

"Geez, you two think you're funny."

Deadpool and Doreen ran away from there, sensing that if they stayed any longer that they might end in a situation with a bunch of Spider-People that didn't want to see them, so they kept on running along the traffic down the interstate of baddies.

"Do you think, like, Galactus is gonna show up since he's your friend."

"Of course, he is, he looks super cool, he is super cool with maybe only me. Don't know about you, though?"

"Don't worry about it, he survived a bad Fantastic Four movie and...uh...he's still in comics! We're both on TV, we're both kicking butt and we're in this together..."

Squirrel Girl just listened to her squirrels that were warning her of something ahead, since Deadpool was talking about some random Marvel stuff that was probably good.

That didn't matter since it started to turn into an actual platforming section that were particularly suited to the two of them and also, mini-Sentinels were just strewn here and there and they both stopped.

"That's what I'm talking about, give me the challenges that require a little bit of that magic! Squirrel Girl, do you believe in magic!"

She readied herself, shaking her tail feathers.

"I already did!"

These two jumped into the great big Sonic Adventure 2-esque stage without that much fear and a little bit of power-up considering this was Cyber Space where your enemies are a bit weaker than usual.

CYBER SPACE (Uraraka & Mystique Sonia, U.A. Fractured)

"Hold on, this place is beautiful and weird! Mostly weird!"

Mystique Sonia could easily notice the fact that it was a modern city mixed with only the most Chinese of traditional castle AKA it was literally Beijing with a whole lot of super heroes.

Or it would be, but from the moment go, it was apparent that they were going to have to platform their way to the end with a whole bunch of random animal robots that had extra superpowers on them.

"Yeah, you took the thoughts out of my mouth!" Uraraka shouted.

The two friends finally squealed together for one last time, as they both saw something looming.

"So, how about Deku." Mystique Sonia had to drop the question. "Since he's-"

"...Uh...how about this place?"

Even Uraraka's interruption was plain awkward, strongly blushing at this moment.

"Let's just go and figure out how to beat the place!" Uraraka sort of continued.

"That I'm fine with!"

The two woman did a run of force understanding that this was going to be hilariously wacky and they already went through a spring to land on a platform.

*Mystique Sonia's confessional*

"So, there's just springs that take you places petty far? I don't know how people don't just willingly jump on and land on some random balcony. Is Tails' world always like that?!"

*Confessional cut*

CYBER SPACE (Sokka & Leshawna, Total Drama: Ba Sing Se)

"Don't hold me back on this, I don't like this place." Sokka stated.

"For your sake, I won't, I bet I'm going to see some things that I don't like." Leshawna said.

They were definitely in Ba Sing Se, no modern areas, no random stray projectiles coming out of nowhere, just a bunch of Earthbenders working on a fake season of Total Drama and clearly, they knew what was going down.

"Nah, this is Wawanakwa, you're not gonna have a good time here." Leshawna could sense the Island throwback from the general...vibe.

"Even if I did, I'm pretty sure I'm seeing some familiar faces that I don't like." Sokka said.

Sokka could recognise that uniform one of the random interns that had Earthbending powers, which was shown by the guy pushing a rock.

"Like the Dai Li here! Long story short: secret police doing bad stuff."

"Yeah, I know...is there a Chris here?"

The duo were trying to keep watch on whoever was in the place like any other version of the Cyber Space, since they were plainly autonomous and actually had no faces to them.

Which Sokka got to verify with a single boomerang swing that went right through one of the Dai Li's agent's ducking robotic face and he ran just to get the boomerang into another alleyway, Leshawna plainly sure that he was going to get caught.

"...You know that was stupid." Leshawna commented to herself. "As long as one of us gets to the end of this thing, I don't care."

Sokka rolled right back to her side of the alleyway, sure that he was being looked at by robotic eyes.

"Uh, that's going to be hard, these guys are those robot things. That means they're metalbenders by default." Sokka explained. "These guys are stronger than ever!"

"Yeah, I could tell you that. So, how do we do it?" Leshawna asked, seeing that she would be messed up without Sokka's help.

These two were slowly sneaking through the place avoiding the Dai Li robots that weren't down for any of Chris' contestants, sure one of one thing that was really obvious.

"Okay, so everyone's getting started real quick! Some of these are plain gold, some are comedy gold and others aren't really gold, but the race's about to get real or...has gotten real in the case of some!" Chris announced. "All you have to do is get to the portal and then you guys race each other together in one final run to finish!"

Sokka and Leshawna were plainly stunned.

"That's not what I wanted to say, dudes! Computer's a real menace when it comes to the obstacle courses, so you should see some loops, springs and whatnot! If you were in the middle of something, that sucks for you campers."

These two were definitely in the middle of something interesting, having a whole bunch of Dai Li surrounding them.

*Leshawna's confessional*

"At least he eased up on the torture, but he still managed to get on my nerves in new ways!"

She thought about it for a second.

"Damn, he's good."

*Confessional cut*

There was a whole bunch of characters that were obviously replaced by a fuck ton of Eggman's robots that were getting their butts handed by Leshawna, of all people.

Literally, too.

"I'm tired of these damn robots!" Leshawna shouted.

"Yeah, they sort of bend the earth as well." Sokka said. "Wait-"

Even the robots had enough comedic timing, as the boomerang came back to Sokka quite quickly, Leshawna ended punching a robot and they both managed to get together in the earth.

Even if the rocks were not that high and these two cleared the heights and he sliced the head off those robots and Leshawna finished off the robot that she punched.

"Geez, it really disrespected the Dai Li!" Sokka shouted, running towards the second level of the fake city.

"The hell did the Dai Li did to you?" Leshawna answered.

"A lot and we have bigger problems." Sokka tersely said. "...These guys again?"

Yeah, it was more of these fake Dai Li, who used their Earthbending powers in surprisingly stupid ways, the two of them jumping over rocks.

*Sokka's confessional*

He was plain smirking.

"No way would they survive against Toph! These machines don't even talk, never mind hold a candle against my man, The Boulder and Toph would send these guys packing! But I'm still scared for some reason. No idea why!"

*Confessional cut*


(CS - Shadowmore Downtown, Nicole & Snake, Probably 6th)

These two were definitely making their way through the somewhat sneaky platforming town, the random weird-looking soldiers that would have fit in Elmore, and they were making substantial progress in spite of Chris' announcement.

Actually, especially because of the announcement from Chris, it was much easier for her this time around, since they were on top of a massive building.

"I haven't seen any one of the guys in a single minute. Chris accidentally helped us." Snake stated, as Nicole opened her mouth. "Yeah, it was a total accident."

"I was going to say that-"

Someone was ringing in the Codec phone, though.

"-Who's calling?"

"Your family."

The two of them hid in the middle of a random empty crate to take the call from...a certain Darwin, as Richard was asleep in the living room basking in the sun.

"Hello, kids, I haven't seen you in two months! How are you guys doing?"

"Uh, we were watching you on that Total Drama thingy and then some guy slipped us a number. Actually, he was just the mailman, but he was confused as us and so we called it! Also, the TV's stuck." Darwin stated.

"That's nice...or something. Wait, what do you mean stuck?"

"Richard's on top of the remote." Darwin said through slightly crackly audio.

"Oh."

Nicole understood the literal gravity of the situation, as Darwin pulled the remote out from under the butt and Anais took the codec phone.

"Never mind, we got the remote. So, uh, there's been a lot happening, mom and more importantly, all of the soldiers guys on the TV have been coming from you and that cute guy." Darwin explained. "And uh, Gumball's...doing stuff!"

"Oh...what kind of stuff." Nicole said, trying to not get Darwin's mood down.

"The, uh, I gotta go, everyone's looking at you!" Darwin suddenly shut down.

Darwin may have been wrong, but sometimes being wrong helps people escape their crates and avoid a whole bum rush of...people? robots? faceless things willing to catch them.

"I wonder if the hard cost's bringing this Cyber Space to here." Snake stated. "You don't just get a whole portal down here without a lot of money."

"He's also the one that got this season together, so he probably has ways."

Snake thought about it, as he was moving in his own box.

"Fair point."

These two were sure of their safe way, taking off the box to realise something obvious that the three soldiers that were hanging out in front of them without faces, freaking everyone out.

*Snake's confessional*

He took in a breather, unimpressed.

"I can't believe that it was that obvious." Snake stated. "What do they see that I don't."

*Confessional cut*

(CS - Skyfarer's Tower, Yumeko & Lowain, Probably 8th)

The duo (and two random cooks) were clearly cooking for the invisible men, Mary and Lowain's captain trio and they were clearly not overwhelmed with dealing with one challenge at all, even if the robots were not eating.

"Babe, is the food even real at this point? Or are we cooking a fantasy?" Lowain shouted, before grabbing an egg. "Yeah, it's realio-dealio."

"Something tells me that we might have to gamble with this challenge because it's clearly that we're not exactly moving on ahead and...I'm not great at cooking." Yumeko admitted. "So, what-"

"I can't cook for my captain?"

Yumeko took a decent amount of time observing the odd kitchen, seeing the other two NPC cooks do their thing pretty good and shipping out those personalised dishes with some kind of ease.

"...No, you can, but something's wrong with this place."

"Cool...I'm roasting, boiling and broiling American food, baby! Anyways, I know, but gotta cook for my cap."

"But I'm not even leaving, just...I have this feeling-"

These two may have wanted to say some more, but the screechy robot trying to generate an Dirty South accent got their attention with an incredible amount of attention.

"HEY, I LIKE INC-STANT SERVICE BECAUSE YOU'VE BOTH BEEN TRYING TO GET OUT HERE FOR TWENTY MINUTES AND BLESS YOUR HEART, YOU'RE ANNOYING!"

These two accidentally figured out something, but then-

"ANYWAY, THAT WAS SOME DARN GREAT FOOD FROM A BUNCH OF NO GOOD STRATEGIESIERS!"

-ow, man.

*Lowain's confessional*

The blonde boy was suddenly vexed.

"Hold on, these customers keep on coming like they're coming from nowhere and they talk constantly about trying to get out of the kitchen or something. I mean, the Captain, Vyrm, Lyria and Yumeko's girl friend haven't ordered, it's just the faceless robots apparently."

*Confessional cut*

(CS - Mugen Junction, Tanjiro & Samurai Jack)

These two definitely shared in the facts that most of their relatives were dead, their one woman was in some weird-ass state (or not, depending on your opinion of Season 5), their sword cuts for good and they were absolutely steamrolling the stage.

Not the enemies, but the stage, since they were clearly in first place, since their watches were actually checking their position.

"We're in first place! That means immunity, which is cool." Tanjiro stated.

"Yes, but I don't think whoever's at the end of it will go down easily." Samurai Jack said, using his few words wisely.

The two of them were carefully jumping together, combining Jack's ability to have ridiculous jumps and Tanjiro's general speed being stupid high, acting like Sonic's boost.

Guess what's with the boosts, the duo running through the robots with strong swipes that were only strong enough to cut down robots quite easily and thanks to them being Eggman's robots, though Tanjiro wasn't exactly used to using his sword so much.

Though, his sword stayed unchipped to cut down all of those Egg-bots, he was wondering about one single thing, since the enemy's name was on all of the robots.

"Who's Eggman?" Tanjiro asked. "I heard he might be a bad guy."

"I...can't help you there."

The twin Japanese swordsmen then ran with only a power that they could both bring and they even managed to blast through a whole loop that had them both screaming.

Clearly, they were both extending their lead with pure skill.

(CS - Old Redgrave City, Dante & Coachman)

The demon hunter held his own against demons, that much was expected and honestly, he was honestly carrying the fight against the variety of demons that were serving to get slaughtered without blood.

The more surprising thing was Coachman, who was doing decently with only a steeled whip and a knife and mainly his own presence, kicking away yet another demon with some kind of ease.

"How do you do this kind of thing?" Coachman asked, slightly haggard.

"You hunt, end of story!" Dante shouted. "If you're wondering, I do this real easy."

"Yes, I'd be rather tired if you didn't."

These two were soon done covered with nothing grit (Dante) or an incredible amount of sweat (Coachman) once they got done with the fight, Dante had one thing to say.

"For someone who says they only do carnival business, you seem to do a whole lot of killing pretty well...doesn't fit very well with owning an amusement park on an island." Dante casually remarked.

"Eh heh, it comes with the territory of having a lot of criminals around my area." Coachman explained (read: casually lied). "And this place isn't real, anyways, why are you so worried?"

Since they both somewhat knew the truth and obviously not wanting to get kicked from the show (since there's really no evidence and Chris doesn't care for reasons), they both decided one thing.

"Just wondering how long I have to tolerate you." Dante casually said.

"Hopefully not much longer and you know..." Coachman's quite sadistic grin. "..for someone who has supposed cut ties with me, I can't believe-"

"Dude, are you gonna make me lose and look like a dumbass."

Coachman was plainly mad at him.

"...I absolutely will, so you will-"

Once again, Dante was on the Elise train, since he bitterly carried his worst enemy for one reason like a dead man.

*Dante's confessional*

He was unimpressed.

"You never think how heavy someone until you carry them on your back! Of course he wants me to lose and I bet he wakes up extra early because I made him lose. Funny how life works when you're a piece of shit!"

*Confessional cut*

"Okay, with that start of the race and the sheer craziness we've got for you today, I can't just do it in one part! There's literally too much to fit into that one part


I'm sorry to leave you guys on a clifhanger, since it ha been very apparent that writing this challenge has been a bit of a major troublemaker and I got a little self-indulgent in wasting you guys' time.

In Sonic Frontiers, Cyber Space was just a bunch of stages suited to Sonic and since it now has scanned  every contestant  in this season, each stage should still be platforming-focused, though suited to each pair of players.

Hopefully, I got that across without coming off as long-winded. (Like in the beginning)

maybe current leaderboard thingy?:

1st - Tanjiro Kamado & Samurai Jack

2nd - Deadpool & Squirrel Girl

3rd - Tails & Sandy

...

?

Part 2 coming soon without a problem!

Chapter 134: Episode 36-2: Racing in Familiar Places

Summary:

Welcome to the second half of the 36th episode of Ultimate Islands!

Dante's having a bad time.
Pit's having a great time.
Lowain's going to be here for a long time.
And Tanjiro might be here for a short time.

Find out if all those are true (in this part specifically.)

Chapter Text

Total Drama X: Ultimate Islands
Episode 36
Part 2: Racing In Familiar Places

Sorry for the sudden cut into two entirely distinct parts, since the challenge was genuinely too big and a little bit too ambitious for this fic to be finished by year's end!

Believe it or not, not even the finale's as ambitious as this one, though that's only by a little bit and also because it isn't going to take two parts, hopefully!

Memeking: Yeah, he's really gonna need it! Especially when the challenges don't stop coming.


CYBER SPACE - This is Deadpool and you're watching Disney Channel, 3rd place

In the middle of the strangest Interstate to ever exist, Squirrel Girl could definitely see Galactus and Deadpool remembered him from many a place, which was weird...

...because those two were in the middle of fighting a bunch of mini-Sentinels that weren't minding their business and getting their bodies attacked without much of a problem.

"No frickin' way, this Galactus is probably pissed to see me." Deadpool shouted. "Because you know, he's Galactus."

"Come on, he's cool to me at least. Aside from Silver Surfer, maybe."

"I don't think being your servant to eat planets count, but I haven't read enough comics yet."

"...That's true, but still."

Those robots were standing there.

"Why are you guys getting freaked out, beating your butts isn't that hard to do!"

Indeed, they were right, since those Sentinels were not long for this world with the power of a bajillion squirrels and Deadpool's weapons and general craziness.

There was a load of garbage data on the floor, as they decided to speed on forward with trying to stay in third place, which Deadpool probably read.

"Thanks, subway!"

no problem, man.

"If anyone says that we talked, I'm gonna say that I folded proteins."

what the fu-

"Okay, Wade, stop trying to do that thing where you're talking to some guy who doesn't exist for now." Squirrel Girl told him, not seriously. "I mean, you can do it after the challenge."

"I think we're really close to doing that!" Deadpool shouted, before realising something. "Can this belt teleport two people?"

"Uh, why not?"

"Because comics?"

These two were nearly eighty percent of the way through the course, since Deadpool sliced through yet another Mini-Sentinel without trouble and they were both platforming without that much issue.

CS - New Old York (Sol & Bayonetta, last place at the moment)

"If I was a filmmaker, I'd curse my editors at this point."

That was the quote Bayonetta said when she was beating up the twelfth angel that appeared in her face when she was running down the street.

Sol Badguy may have smaller problems, but those problems were suddenly much faster and were enemies that he didn't know that he would have.

"Yeah, this is some padding bullshit."

Sol slugged another random bandit whose name was Keith and very American, just scoffing at his persona and he threw the American bandit at another bunch of guys who might have been throwing stuff at him.

They could both agree that it was clearly padding, though it wasn't really getting harder to smack down any of the enemies in their way, Bayonetta styling on the angel in a simple fashion for her standards.

One more angel went down, as the witch looked up at the sky expecting some more to come down, as Sol was basically tearing through the bloodless bandits with his sword and trusty fiery attacks that hit like a truck.

Finally, they could move once again and Bayonetta ran quite a bit faster than Sol, but these two were both expecting another random battle.

...

...

Even after a decent bit of platforming and Sol jumping like a Sonic character, they both wisely assumed that there was another time-wasting battle up ahead since...there was a floating stop sign.

"Another one of these?" Sol asked.

"Yes, there is."

And the angels and angel bandits came out to play.

CS - Mugen Junction (Tanjiro & Samurai Jack, 1st place)

The twin samurai, somehow fully blended into their surroundings and tired of jumping incredible distances on the stages, finally reached the end of their stage and they both were sweating.

Obviously, there was a wide platform for whatever enemy was going to be at the end and the fabled final portal that would lead to the final running section and of course, there was a boss.

Sort of, as Tanjiro sniffed him out.

"...Again?" Tanjiro asked exasperated.

"Wait, what are you smelling?" Samurai Jack said.

"A spider demon man...robot?"

"Oh, is he one of the demons-"

That guy ended up stomping onto the scene and he ended up feeling Tanjiro's wrath and this new Samurai guy's power and he had white skin, spider-like pink-ish hair, an oversized spider-themed kimono and weird eyes.

That guy was Rui.

"-I can see that he was a spider demon! And he is a robot!"

"He must work for that Aku man...I think!"

"It's Rui, some spider guy! He has the power of doing silk stuff...and other vampire stuff!" Chris announced. "The computer created him, dudes!"

Rui arrived on the scene, tired of seeing two overly powerful Japanese men with mostly dead family, and prepared his attacks.

"Tanjiro and...Jack, I'm only here to stall since my death's inevitable! But this time, Tanjiro Kamado, I'll make you understand my suffering!" Rui shouted. "Taste my demon blood!"

That was enough to get Samurai Jack to dodge the silk wires that were coming across his way, Tanjiro trying to get a sniff for the Opening Thread.

*Tanjiro's confessional*

"Hold on, even though he's killed so many people, turned my friend Zenitsu into a smaller...Zenitsu and got the Hashira to appear at this place, which was my fault, I don't know why I have this feeling that he is being disrespected."

The demon slayer was crying mad.

"He has no respect for the humans or even his demon family, I don't understand this feeling!"

*Confessional cut*

Bikini Emerald Island (Tails & Sandy, 2nd place)

The two were officially escaping fake helicopters without that much problem, since they had a magnet in an electronic hellscape...

...you can guess what happened to those helicopters.

They turned around leaving smoke trails, as the two scientists were wondering how it turned into a fucking cartoon so quickly, which would make total sense to them.

Especially since it wasn't even a real magnet.

"I can't believe that the stupid idea works!" Tails shouted, using the fake magnet with impunity.

"You're in Bikini Bottom, my favourite place to be, aside from Texas. Of course, it would work." Sandy stated. "Sorry, guys."

"It's okay, it's a bizarre mix of Emerald Hill and your home place and it's impressively coherent to boot." Tails stated. "This magnet checks out."

The best part was that these two could platform like no other thanks to their combination of only two things that basically broke the stage into two halves, the two-tails and Sandy's suit.

Put it this way, Tails was flying, Sandy was kicking and somehow a magnet got involved in the craziness and they managed to break the stage so hard that after landing on the big platform...

...Cyber Space was trying to make some stuff through dial-up tones, as the magnet exploded at random, the duo were somewhat separated from each other, as the helicopters swarmed in.

These two stared at each other.

"You have any anti-helicopter strategies?" Sandy asked.

"Nope. I've got two tails for a reason."

They were understandably nervous about this final battle.

CS - Old Redgrave City (Dante & Coachman, 6th...maybe.)

Believe it or not, Dante wasn't doing too bad especially if you were considering that he had a fat Disney Villain on his back and those sins really added on to the hunter's carrying weight.

Somehow it was pretty high, putting him down with ease despite the fact that they were on a slightly moving massive platform that was like a refurbished wooden pier that held a ton of weight, yet had the aesthetic of something that would collapse at any time.

"Oh, look, a momentary break of carrying you." Dante dumped the old man down. "If it makes you feel better, it's only because you're useless when you run."

"I SWEAR I WILL MAKE YOU STAND DYING IF I COULD-"

The duo realised that there was more demons to stomp on and more donkeys to...do something with, leading Coachman to sigh, since Dante was spinning his sword around.

"-DAMN YOU, YOU'LL DIE WHERE YOU STAND!"

Dante was clearly in the business of looking real cool while dealing with digital demons, as Coachman kept it rather simple and mad with his demon cutting whip.

There's no way to say without getting into detail about white-haired men doing the chop, Dante stylishly bringing in the kills and Coachman enjoying it a little bit too much.

"Wow, this really is stalling." Dante said. "You guys could do better, though."

These digital demons didn't forget the Crazy Dance.

*Coachman's confessional*

"I don't even have a plan for this, but I'm really hoping for the demon hunter to get swallowed in beating demons! Nothing more, nothing less." He explained, plainly tired of this demon hunter. "How I'm going to do that is a much better question."

*Confessional cut*

CS - Interstate Something (Squirrel Girl & Deadpool, 3rd)

The two of them were getting much closer to the giant Galactus, thanks to the power of teleportation and very legal weapons that Deadpool pulled out of his own infinite cache...and Squirrel Girl's power of winning with the fake squirrels that she treated with respect anyways.

"Let's go, let's go!" Doreen declared. "Do you think that we're going to get someone like Taskmaster because I think he tried to enter this show."

"Uh, yeah, this space's peering through our memories, I'm more surprised that a speaking bubble hasn't appeared." Deadpool remarked, before seeing it manifest. "I'm sorry, speaking bubble, you would have been very funny."

The squirrels got on said bubble and ate it quickly.

"Damn, I guess they woulda hated the joke!"

The duo then ran past the dying speech bubble, paying respects to one of the foundations of a comic, saluting and running at the same time with poise and well, they were sort of right.

Not about the speech bubble, but about Taskmaster, who was throwing a middle finger towards the Wadester-

"Geez, man, imagine disrespecting me, someone who's trying to be an awesome fanfic character! Alright, Taskmaster, how much money did Chris believe he put on you!"

Deadpool could definitely tell that the constantly copying mercenary.

"I'm gonna be honest, not much, but you took my spot in this season! I was gonna get paid for even being first out." Taskmaster complained. "I wasn't gonna murder you."

"Dude, watch me...and Squirrel Girl." Deadpool said. "Or read my stuff."

"Yeah, I'm not gonna-"

Taskmaster looked at the most overpowered supergirl in New York and the least prominent fanfic's Deadpool and decided that as long as he was stuck in Cyber Space, he was about to party hard.

"Taskmaster, dude, what's the problem, man! Dealing with a really overpowered duo of super guys?" Chris announced. "Who could easily win."

"Yeah, unless something crazy happens, I'll be okay." Taskmaster said. "And you two don't scare me."

"Really?" Doreen asked. "Sounds like you're having an off-day."

"I'm on Total Drama, of course it's an off day, Wade, help me out here!" Taskmaster stated, as Deadpool went sword to sword. "Aren't you the Infinite guy, the guy who's on another planet or-"

"Nope, he's our Deadpool! The one who isn't the main character!" Squirrel Girl jumped in, getting kicked by Taskmaster obviously.

"I wish I was the main character!" Deadpool complained. "Come on, man, give me the first place and I swear I'm going to give you the world's best chimichangas...and dollars."

"No, I want to be in next season to avoid getting played by some powerful random guy or gal into a mission that somehow involves this week's universe-destroying threat! Also, I already had those."

These two were plainly fighting each other with the confidence of two seasoned mercenaries that were not chumps and were on Total Drama, swinging on each other and even pulling out weapons that weren't needed.

"Okay, hold up, since when do arrows hold up against guns?"

Doreen was new to the overpowered Marvel mercenary bidness, but she realised that Galactus was giving the thumbs up on doing the thing for a second there and well...

"You should really look up, I heard there's a giant hand coming in." Deadpool stated.

"Stop saying funny business, there's no-"

Anyways, Taskmaster got grabbed by Galactus AKA Squirrel Girl's homie AKA he was in the giant hand and Deadpool & Squirrel Girl had a great opportunity.

"It's weird that you guys could have been first if you were only a bit faster."

Deadpool realised something, as he read the script and realised-

CS - Mugen Junction (Tanjiro & Samurai Jack, still 1st)

Tanjiro saw the thread, mostly because Samurai Jack read the situation perfectly and he had a whole demon and a few decent months of training on the Rui robot demon, which was definitely weaker than the demon itself.

Even if it was only synthetic silk, it was still demon silk that could be cut through by Jack's sword and...uh...it didn't look pretty for Robot Rui, as the strongest of double slashes cut the demon's robotic head off.

"This can't be right, it can't be that easy!" Tanjiro shouted.

"...It is." Samurai Jack noticed Rui's body blowing up. "May he rest again."

"Yeah, it would suck if he was alive again." Tanjiro commented, seeing Rui's head. "What a weird portal-"

By the way, the portal appeared on the bottom of them.

"Congratulations, samurai guys or Japanese sword dudes, you won immunity with your own strength!"


And there was Chris chilling in the chair, ready to bring the pain on the rest of the competition.

"I have given immunity, you have my thanks." Samurai Jack bowed to the young demon slayer.

"What are you talking about, you really helped to get this immunity." Tanjiro replied, also bowing. "Thanks for the help."

"Yeah, yeah, go sit in the awesome chairs! Chef would've gotten less good chairs, but he was too busy doing stuff!" Chris told them, as the duo enjoyed their chairs.

"These were the only ones that were even there! The rest are on the other islands and the boat's on the other side, what do ya want me to do!" Chef complained, as Chris chuckled.

"Don't worry about it, man. Your pay's fine."

Chef Hatchet had a suspicious, as the greatest mercenary in Total Drama-hey, wait, a minute!

"Chimichanga, anyways, we didn't get immunity." Deadpool whined.

"You both did get second and Chef's pay is up on the line!"

Chef Hatchet's frown hardened, as Squirrel Girl and Deadpool went up on him.

*Sandy's confessional*

She was tired.

"Dang digital helicopters...Always, tryna keep ya down for no reason." Sandy said. "I'd seriously like to know what the military was even doing, considering they mistook two very different hedgehogs."

*Confessional cut*

CS - Bikini Emerald Island (Tails & Sandy)

These two had their stuff at the ready, Sandy had only her karate and Tails had a decent assortment of weapons that barely worked on these 'copters aside from the arm cannon that did work pretty well.

Tails had not that much problem dealing with the helicopters, even if he struggled to land on the rotor axles to deal a lot of damage and Sandy wasn't even top of it.

"Lemme show you how us Texans deal with this!"

Sandy got a random ray and use the random ray to act like a real gun, shooting the copters in quite delicate places with massive inaccuracies...but it was still a gun and it sent the copters down and she was doing them kicks, co-ordinating with the two-tailed fox at certain moments to fuck up some digital helis.

But it was apparent that it was taking a short while.

"Dang, this was never going to be easy, but science makes it easy!"

"That's true." Tails pulled out some fake rings. "I'll make sure that you won't get hit by the bomb rings."

"Fine, but I'm still handling my part!"

The duo were beating down shot helicopters because of course they could, which was less of a problem for Sandy, since she karate chopped and attacked the front of one a few times and it blew up inexplicably.

Tails only saw the helicopters explode in digital fashion when he finished the tail attack and the bomb ring raid that were placed in ways that meant that Tails was a cool guy that couldn't look at explosions, having to deal with multiple helicopters at the same time.

Anyways, because this chapter's too long...

...

...

The duo killed all of the self-flying helicopters, a bit sweaty and these two sprinted towards the portal to their slight disappointment.

"Sandy, congratulations, you've got 3rd! Wear that podium position with pride!" Chris announced, entirely because Sandy was tired. "Also, you three will have better food!"

"Yeah, I always like edible food." Sandy said, as Tails nodded.


CS - Chinese U.A., but it's not. (Uraraka & Mystique Sonia, 7th)

"At least we don't have to fight anyone." Uraraka complimented. "Doesn't mean it's a fun challenge."

"Come on, I actually want to fight someone, not get stuck in weird ramps!"

They were on a weird ramp, which was mostly vertical for a decent amount of it and that tongue could only hold on for so long...even with Toga chasing them for some reason.

"Come on, Uraraka-chan, let's be lesbians together! I ain't real, but I'm still really into you!"

The two ladies whispered to each other quickly and Mystique Sonia may have groaned, but Uraraka saw that Toga, being digital, was a bit faster than usual and she raised her thumbs up.

*Mystique Sonia's confessional*

The hero with a long tongue, had that tongue marked up.

"I may be mad, but it was well worth it. Plus we're both not fast enough to escape that crazy wannabe missus!" She shouted.

Yaksha the hat agreed.

"I ain't mad 'cause of the move, I'm mad because of how bad the water is!"

Yaksha talked confidently.

"True."

*Confessional cut*

Within two seconds, Mystique Sonia put her tongue on the floor-looking wall, Uraraka activated her quirk and the two of them used their feet to boost themselves up and the hero with a hat let go of the wall to essentially fly up a massive wall towards what looked like the top of a skyscraper.

"Mystique Sonia, are you okay?" Uraraka asked, deactivating her quirk.

"Could be much worse since..."

Mystique Sonia saw that Toga had knife claws.

"...she can climb walls now?!"

"Yeah, but she's rolling-Okay, let's move again!"

These two decided that there would be no tomorrow if Toga was gonna smooch Uraraka, running like they were trying to beat Usain Bolt, even taking extra high jumps off the springs thanks to Mystique Sonia using her tongue to push the duo ahead.

It wasn't that far ahead since Toga was still acting like she was a hedgehog, but far enough that they could only barely see her from the higher vantage point that they got.

"I swear she must have a power from your world or something." Uraraka took some breaths.

"Yeah, there's two zebras who are lackeys of Mr. High Ruler! They roll together and not nearly as fast as your ex down there." Mystique Sonia saw that Uraraka looked mad. "Or is she a stalker?"

"Uh, she's part of the League of Villains and she's one of my classmate's stalkers...and uh, she can shapeshift too. Pretty scary."

"Well, yeah."

They realised that there was no time to have a conversation, since they were still on Toga's path...and she was now real close and they booked it with several quick jumps that involved looking up towards their goal.

"Hold on, I see the portal up there-" Uraraka said.

"Let's go, you probably have to float up there!" Mystique Sonia shouted.

Uraraka then got a strong jump into her weightless state, nervous about one thing since she was going at a pretty high speed-

"URGH!"

-Yeah, it was that, but she at least managed to finish the stage and reach the goal her mouth, her clothes and her teammate's dress covered with vomit.

And they had to land on the ground sliding, since the momentum was enough to get them thrown out of a portal.

"Uraraka, you got fourth and wow, that was a whole stream of vomit-"

"Listen, Chris, she's two time the man that you'll ever be! Mostly 'cause you're a villain!" Mystique Sonia shouted, as Uraraka raised her hands.

"-Yeesh, that was a cool vomit moment, though! Pit and Nicole are fighting for fifth, though!"

Uraraka and Mystique Sonia were miffed on how Chris ignored them and focused on the duelling potential fifth place grabbers.

'

CS - Shadowmore Island Centre (Solid Snake & Nicole)

There was always going to be someone that involved the two sneakers getting their hiding place revealed and sneaking around in and around a very secretive and definitely cool version of Elmore that was a demilitarised zone of...

...actually, they might have been dressing up for this military remodel of Elmore, but the faceless soldiers did sell that for the duo, who were slowly sneaking around to a familiar place that Nicole quite easily.

Mostly because the guy was relieved to see her.

"If I'm right, this might be your Otacon or Otacon-equivalent!" Snake remarked.

"He's Larry, a man that works too many jobs and from the look of it..."

Larry literally only had military uniform on in the middle of a retail store, as Solid Snake was trying to figure out what the computer model was.

"...he's working another one."

"It does pay better than retail, though. Anyways, I'm the guy that has the intel...or a folder of stuff that Chris really likes." Larry explained. "I have to keep this on the downlow since you might be cheating or these soldiers are programmed to be Chris fans, so if you get this to...wherever the portal, you should be good."

"Nice job, Snake and Nicole, you got the folder of stuff that I like!" Chris announced, though the duo couldn't hear it.

Solid Snake already figured it out quite easily, but he wanted to say it.

"Thank you, Larry. How do you even work 30 jobs?" Snake asked.

"I don't really know, but it does pay and no-one wants to work retail, anyways."

"Fair point, no-one wants to be behind a counter." Snake saluted Larry, who literally pointed backwards. "Nicole, we're done-"

"Yeah, I know!" Nicole had a chair and used it. "Was this a trap?"

"No, get out the back!" Larry shouted, as Snake used...a wooden shelf to block the door. "My job here is done."

The duo then escaped out of the back, sprinting all of the way out of the back of a strip mall towards a certain portal that opened up and hid in the inconspicuous forest that they had to deal with.

Also, Larry got attacked with Gilded Chris, just to add to the sycophancy.

*Nicole's confessional*

She shook her head.

"Hmph, Larry didn't deserve that! I don't even think that Chris would deserve that, ironic as it was."

*Confessional cut*

CS - Hinobi's Skyworld (Pit & Miko)

These two were slicing and dicing through an actual Castlevania game with all of the serial numbers filed to another universe and they were doing real good, since Miko could go a bit wilder with her brokenly overpowered superpowers.

Or at least, one of 'em.

"Ally, eat the Medusa!"

Ally just ate it since it was dead.

"What do you think Ally's gonna do to Medusa?!" Pit squealed.

"It's gonna swallow it!"

Miko and Ally went to a disclosed location, as Miko un-summoned the bird like a true Pokeball, since Pit was too busy shooting random enemies with his Ore Club aka he was storming up tornados like tornados were extinct.

Vampires, ghosts, beast dudes, Chomp Kitties and other monsters that would be both familiar to them and extend this chapter much further was nothing compared to the power of two teenagers firing off random stuff with unlimited ammo...and also, the Ore Club was insane.

"I can't believe you don't use this more often!" Miko held it.

"Yeah, be careful that you don't get blown off unlike me!" Pit bragged. "Anyways, what's been going on with you in the elimination station!"

"Watching you make the Girlfriend Squad and get real with it. I'm not even mad about my elimination since Dante's still the coolest guy out there, but that man's OP as hell!"

"That's true. Still can't believe he voted for me because of some jerk."

"Then blame the jerk, he's always been one. Dante's a cool guy and I think he knows that you're beefing with him."

The two of them stopped once they realised that they were in the zone of the big evil guy that they were about to blow up with random weapons.

"Gamers or gamer warriors, how are you going to beat this guy that looks like a mix of Demitri and Morrigan and man, that's an awesome solution!"

Pit and Miko literally pulled out everything that they could hold in their hands, all of them designed for god, monsters and Palutenas that were stronger than this guy.

"Sorry, vampire guy!" Miko still grinned.

"Sorry that you kinda suck." Pit said, having a stoic face. "Aw, yeah, it's time to-"

The recoil from the shot reached them, but you know, it was a whole bunch of brokenly overpowered weapons shooting a vampire guy.


Snake and Nicole finally made it on the helicopter that was also the portal, feeling a little bit worse for wear and looking quite a bit worse for wear with a few cuts.

Also, there was a massive explosion that they just about heard, as Pit and Miko landed right in front of Chris.

"Pit & Miko, you two with the power of leave and breaking Geneva, you got 5th! Snake & Nicole, you got 6th!" Chris announced. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"You'd have a better chance of getting that file off her than-"

Snake got cut by Chris reading the file of stuff.

"-oh, it was that easy. What's it say."

"Can't tell you my plans for the future or for my hair."

Pit and Miko then tried to kiss each other before bonking each other on the forehead, knowing that they were not ready for public acts of kissing on reality TV.

Right before Pit jumped up to Snake's position.

"Oh, hey, Snake, what's been going on with you?"

"Can't tell you...you're too young."

"Ah, it's an adult mission."

"Not really, I just don't want to tell you."

CS - Total Drama: Ba Sing Se (Sokka & Leshawna)

Sokka and Leshawna were a little bit too familiar with this place and in spite of normally being a place of brainwashing, mystery and conspiracy generation like no other, it was something befitting of Total Drama.

"No, I'm not accepting that you're the leader of Dai Li! Mostly because you ain't that young." Leshawna said, being in the present time.

It was Heather, but not in this present time, but she looked about the time of World Tour (This show still takes place in 2022 and well, that was 13 years ago).

"Oh, so this is Heather." Sokka stated. "She's-"

"Shut up, loser, do you think that I wasn't going to put you and thunder thighs here in a challenge?!" Dai Li Heather shouted. "Anyways, you better survive or else, I will not let you live!"

Sokka was plainly silent, as Leshawna was trying to keep herself calm.

"Listen, I understand that I'm some wannabe or whatever, but that doesn't mean that you're stil not a loser!"

"What is your problem if you're a damn computer clone or some other clone!"

"My problem is that you're ghetto. And if you do the challenge, I will take that back!"

Leshawna and Sokka knew that they both had no idea what the fuck was going on, but they had to do the challenge regardless and that challenge was trying to survive a whole bunch of crocodiles on much on a wooden platform and there was only one thing to do.

They walked, as the crocodiles were looking at them understandably with confusion towards the fake Heather.

*Leshawna's confessional*

"Yeah, I can believe that this fake Heather doesn't have control over these crocodiles because I don't see her bending any dirt! Fun fact: I don't hate Real Heather anymore, since we're cool. We just don't talk much." She crossed her arms, looking confident.

*Confessional cut*

One crocodile crossing later, Heather was mad at their courageous nature and the ability to cheat death in a computer.

"Hey, what else do you have?" Sokka asked cockily.

"I just wanna know." Leshawna answered confidently.

Next up was the rolling log against the bear and uh, it was a classic for a reason, since 'Shawna beat this 15 years ago and said bear was a wooden robot.

"Yeah, it's going to be difficult!" Leshawna stated, as Sokka looked quite smug.

They rolled together and well, because Total Drama gives you abilities that are beyond comprehension...the wooden bear couldn't even move properly.

*Sokka's confessional*

"Uh-huh, difficult." Sokka remarked. "Seriously, Toph gives me a harder time and it's not because she thinks that I'm weak even now."

*Confessional cut*

CS - Skyfarer's Tower (Yumeko & Lowain, currently 9th place)

These two definitely were trying to find their way and the robots were calling them out on it even though it was break time about two and a half hours ago and these robots were definitely malicious.

Even Mary was in the kitchen to be there.

"Why are you waiting so long, these robots are trying to give you the full retail experience while not eating a single thing!" Mary shouted at Lowain.

"I trust in Yumeko's process, especially since she has been right way too many times." Lowain stated. "Mostly in gambles."

"Yeah, that's...a decent argument."

Mary and Lowain were looking at Yumeko, who probably was figuring out some wacky business with the fake customers that may or may not have been figuring something.

"Hold on, I don't think she's thinking...unless-"

Lowain guessed.

"-Yumeko, you can go on break or something!"

"Thank you, I actually have been waiting to do that for an hour!" Yumeko said, making sure that no-one heard her.

It was finally time to use her technique of figuring out what these robots want and she stopped into the room full of loud as hell customers and saw one very obvious thing.

"Honestly, you all are trying to communicate something and I bet on my tie that it is we've been distracting you just so the third challenge's open." Yumeko guessed, seeing the obvious. "Come on, don't be shy-"

"YOU ARE A HOE THAT IS LYING!" One of the robots spoke near instantly.

"Ooooh, Yumeko figured it out finally! Took too long, but she figured them out!"

Yumeko grinned, seeing that the game was pretty much up and Lowain wasn't that surprised.

"How come it took that long to figure out the dupe! Mary and cap'n, we've gotta leave the kitchen!" Lowain shouted. "Sorry, weird-sounding fellas, we're out!"

Lowain hopped over the counter, as Mary opened the door angrily with Yumeko following them and these many customers weren't letting them go.

*Yumeko's confessional*

The gambling girl was slightly out of breath

"Hold on, we shouldn't be in seventh place. Since it's not exactly a good place to be and the least powerful people are ahead of us, meaning that whatever algorithm made this place or created this location only ordered our data in terms of strength in one specific area." Yumeko shouted. "And didn't considering the pairing, which means that-"

*Confessional cut*


CS - New Old York (Sol & Bayonetta, still last)

"Still the same damn angels?" Sol asked, choking another dumbass.

"Yes and are those bandits always arriving on time from nonexistence?"

Bayonetta had to flex her language skills, as she unloaded lead on an angel.

"Fucking yeah."

It wasn't really getting harder, but it was definitely getting more monotonous with how the streets were set up to be boring as hell and the platforming fitting their abilities for once.

"Damn, this challenge is quite the boring show." Bayonetta remarked, slapping down another angel.

"Ain't it always, this is some top-tier bullshit."

And there were a whole lot of bandits and angels that weren't willing to fight against the thoroughly frustrated duo, basically running away from them and after all of that crazy fighting, even the people that were set up to fight on a one-way road of pain.

And platforming they could since they jumped to see a weird view.

*Sol's confessional*

He scoffed at the camera.

"I can understand why you wouldn't want to fight a guy who's fought five hundred guys without that much problem. Even if it's walking AIs punching." Sol said.

*Confessional cut*

CS - Old Redgrave City (Dante & Coachman, somehow 8th place)

They were on a fucking boat and they both hated each other like there wasn't any problem, as they both realised why they hate each other without that much issue on the flying steamer boat that led them somewhere.

Dante smiled at his enemy's tiredness, as Coachman was fairly winded from doing the demon huntin' that he wouldn't have a problem.

"So, how's the easy job?" Dante asked. "Are you breathing easy?"

"...Ah..."

Coachman couldn't even make a shitty retort.

"...I believe that I am."

Never mind, as Dante sighed happily.

"Is my job hard?"

"Yes, though I shouldn't admit it."

Dante grinned, as he pulled his worst enemy up, said enemy in complete confusion in why he was helping him up for some reason and these two were slowly stepping away from each other, as they travelled on a slow boat.

Their faces got real serious once the fog on the other side subsided, as you know, Vergil, the dark blue jacket, almost black trousers, dark green boots and...weird-ass teal shirt thingy and Dante was ready to get into the situation without a problem.

"Listen, old asshole, I've got a brother to actually beat and something tells me that he's not going to be hard to beat! You should really stay away for your own safety even if he's a weaker Vergil!"

Dante rammed all this within five seconds, doing his business with even a fake brother.

"Also, don't try to fight him, you can't fucking run faster than he can teleport."

"Ahhh-I believe he's already showing that." Coachman noticed "Vergil" was teleporting. "Honestly, Dante, who is he?"

"My brother except a terrible copy of him that reminds me of you sometimes."

Dante literally slid into battle, as Coachman wondered something important as the battle was flying off the rails in typical Devil May Cry fashion for obvious reasons.

*Coachman's confessional*

He was quite torn up in the literal sense.

"I heard people say that he is very secure, which makes it even funnier for me when he isn't! That being said, he can my best assassin if I needed one, which I don't because I'm an ordinary amusement park owner!"

*Chef's confessional*

He was really clean...and laughing loudly.

"You can't believe that shit especially after...man...this season really writes itself in the funniest ways possible-"

And he laughed more loudly.

*Confessional cut-

Chef went out of the outhouse.

"Alright, I wonder when these final four are gonna reach the end 'cause this challenge is straight up running too long." Chef said. "Y'all understand, right?"

"Technically speaking, it hasn't happened yet." Tails stated. "But it probably, more than likely, very...is."

Chef Hatchet stared right through the fox, as Chris McLean understood the plan of action.

"Dude, you're actually right, but all of these guys are near the end, anyways." Chris announced. "You guys have a 45 minute time limit or you'll not finish!"


CS - Total Drama: Ba Sing Se (Sokka & Leshawna, 7th place)

Sokka and Leshawna heard that announcement loud and clear, as the two of them were going through some nostalgia for the both of them, since look at the title of this specific Space.

These two were plainly doing pretty good since they were in a Total Drama.

"Why aren't you disgusted yet!"

Sokka and Leshawna didn't want to do the Brunch, but they did do it anyways and may have lived to regret it at a later hour, but she did it.

They may have tried to keep it down, but Dai Li Heather was more than satisified with the attempt to pass that challenge...and dropped a second one on them.

Building a hot tub (in the Avatar universe, somehow) and yes, it worked perfectly because they both figured out the plan and got some Firebender to help out for some reason.

"Hold on, where's the Earth King?!" Sokka shouted. "Is he like Chris, Noah or Sugar?"

"Please don't let it be Alejandro, even I know it's going to be Alejandro." Leshawna answered out of pessimism. "...Hold on...which Alejandro?"

"There's only one Al, you idiot-" Dai Li Heather shouted. "-Earth King Alejandro, who should have been down here by now!"

Lo and behold, Alejandro the Earth King literally jumped down his random hole in the prison ceiling with style and earth powers that showed off that he was in the bidness.

"Hey, Al, some weird version of Leshawna showed up and decided that she wasn't an Firebender any more!" Heather complained to Alejandro.

"Well, yeah, because that Leshawna's in the Fire Nation right now becoming a problem for all of us! Like she's trying to free people that were locked up!"

"Uh-"

Sokka got interrupted by a couple's spat.

"What would you know about controlling authority, you use me to keep the servants in control and the city in check from who specifically. We're not even involved in some war that's definitely happening." Heather screamed.

"Okay, we are in that war, you just were too obsessed with dealing with 'Shawna or one of your many enemies that you have no reason to have. Think of the war that we have to get involved with!" Alejandro said. "Damn, I still love you!"

Sokka was forced away by Leshawna, as the two brains got to-

"What do you mean love, you're always trying to get around the part of smiling with the ladies, not even the big important ones that you've already got under your thumb!"

"It's okay..." Alejandro definitely noticed that the two prisoners. "...they might be going home sooner than they thought because-"

"Because your hotness helped them to escape or what?"

"What means that these two, who specifically cause problems, are gone."

*Sokka's confessional in the real world*

"Wow, this definitely is a challenge! Was there a lot of thought that went into the challenge or was some stuff made up?" Sokka asked. "Either way, it's happening."

*Confessional cut*

CS - Old Redgrave City (Dante & Coachman, 9th place)

In a manner befitting of this season, Coachman shook his head at-

-Dante trying to get an opening on an AI Vergil with a almost perfectly slash that barely hit into a three-hit combo before the AI remembered that it was Vergil and turned that slash basically inside out with a clean hit that turned into four very fast slashes that knocked the demon hunter off his feet.

Dante got right back on that shit, though, since he tried to dodge as smooth as his clothes were and he basically danced around the fake Vergil with attacks that just missed him.

And all he needed to do was get a good hit on him.

*Dante's confessional*

"There's no way that I'm letting even a copy of Vergil beat my butt down! The AI guy couldn't even do half of the stuff that I've seen my brother do...speaking of which, what was that about getting on Total Drama?"

*Confessional cut*

Speaking of good hits, even if he was made out of data and other stuff that wasn't real, Vergil wasn't letting up on trying to keep Dante out of his own zone.

Except when he clearly couldn't and Dante managed to take one good combo starter and here's when it started to get crazy (his own words, not mine.), since this guy was great at his job, flipping and dipping to tack on the mental damage onto AI Vergil.

And a lot of physical damage, too.

"Wow, looking real bad for a computer." Dante mocked, tacking on some mental damage.

CS - New Old York (Sol & Bayonetta, still last again)

The duo were at their wits end and...

...surprisingly, they were almost still fighting like they didn't go through a several-hour long beat-em-up that was ridiculously monotonous, but it was clearly almost with Bayonetta going for the hurt.

Like an iron maiden that slammed down on top of a random bandit and murdered a few as it fell down strongly and slamming down on the ground.

"The world's longest charade is finally over, but-"

It was literally Happy Chaos, a blue guy with horns, white scruffy hair, a black blazer, jeans and socks that he put on this morning.

"-how the fuck are you out of whatever zone, prison or shit highway that you resided in." Sol remarked. "Anyways, what's your damage today, I'm tired of this shit."

"Hey, whoa, whoa, what's with you? You look like you've been through a marathon of beating the same kind of fellas." Happy Chaos quipped. "Don't worry, I know how it feels to do monotonous work!"

"Yeah, that's great. That still means you're going to get hurt." Sol readied up something. "Fuck you!"

"I don't think he's a friend of yours." Bayonetta remarked, stepping into the conversation. "I'm going to assume he is that wanted terrorist that made the White House you were talking about."

"Look at that, two powerful people at their apex." Happy Chaos replied with a smirk.

Happy Chaos and Bayonetta each made their shot in literal sense, their guns smoking.

"I'm not a fan of virtual violence after today." Bayonetta spoke, plainly deadpan.

"Nah, it just got old today!" Happy Chaos shook his head and rolled in.

CS - Skyfarer's Tower (Lowain & Yumeko, 8th place)

After running out of the restaurant with a thousand fake customers on their ass with one of their friends, they were truly having the third challenge that Chris did not like to signpoint because he was a sadistic motherfucker.

By the way, the third challenge was also a gamble of having a bajillion dollars that amounted to a maze that Yumeko knew what they were going through, but that was not here before the lift that was already open.

"These guys are gonna kill us!" Lowain shouted.

"Not if we're fast enough." Yumeko said. "Which she should be."

The two of them smacked into the elevator, which already closed on its own, though the many customers smashed into the door without trouble and made the door test its own strength.

"Customer service ain't fun regardless." Lowain commented on the situation.

*Lowain's confessional*

"I wished that the next challenge was more fun than customer service and you had no idea how loud or how evil those customers were. Very un-bodacious and un-swaggy." Lowain stated, stuck in a Ryan Gosling movie.

*Confessional cut*

Speaking of Ryan Gosling movies, they were about to enter the Tower of Doors, which had no-one in there for time reasons and Yumeko's smile couldn't be more contrasted by Lowain's fraught frown.

"Yumeko, why this?!" Lowain asked. "This is a whack challenge!"

"I did bring a couple together. I would say more, but there's no time." Yumeko sighed, still smiling.

"Right." Lowain shrugged. "Time to make it lit, anyways."

These two believed they weren't going to make it, which was shown with resigned smiles, but the Tower of Doors was truly magical and only made from an intelligent mind encumbered with madness...which meant that you could get it on the first try.

They couldn't get it on the first try.

CS - TOTAL DRAMA: BA SING SE!

Sokka and Leshawna were both running like they were being chased by giant ants, which wasn't too far from the truth with the Dai Li trying to stop them from reaching the portal, which was where-

"This is the place where Appa was in prison!" Sokka shouted, still freaking out.

"Ain't the time!" Leshawna yelled back.

-and the two of them weren't definitely making ground on the faceless Dai Li, but they were at least getting to the goal that they could see in the middle of random chains that chained the goal (get it?) down to the stone ground.

"Hold on, we're in 7th place? Really?" Leshawna stated, as she jumped over the chains. "Freedom ain't coming cheap, man!"

"It truly doesn't!"

The duo jumped over a few chains and sooner rather than later, they had finished.


"Sokka and Leshawna, you got 7th place and there's still like thirty minutes to the moment! At least everyone else at the finish line and y'all have problems with each other!" Chris announced. "Seriously, why am I getting cut out of the episode?"

These two were interested, but more interested in one thing.

"I can't believe you let the evil British boy convince you on that vote!" Leshawna shouted. "You literally have more backbone than that!"

"I didn't even do anything! I just thought she was stupid strong." Uraraka told her. "I'm sorry."

"My bad, I thought it was Dante. I hope that man gets away from the big creep over there."

"...Yeah."

The awkward conversation prompted a little something in the duo, as they backed away from each other in embarrassment and realised that it sucked, so there's that.

CS - Dante (and Coachman in the background, 8th place)

Dante saw that AI Vergil get up looking a little bit worse for wear, complete with a little bit of that mental damage and someone had to up that.

"Your brother must be weak if you're struggling against this shy copy!" Coachman shouted from a distance. "Why is he so quiet, you know?!"

"Shut up, gee-"

Dante saw that Vergil was going for a more offensive and less refined style, which was a bit unlike the real Vergil, who didn't really see that much red (comparatively speaking), so the real demon hunter was poking around on his fake brother.

It even got "Vergil" to essentially slice out of impulse and Dante sent him into a spinning combo that ended with a Crazy Dance that kicked Vergil off his game.

"Hold on." Dante said, looking dark. "Uh-"

"I wanted to know why he's so quiet?" Coachman answered abruptly. "And why is he such a fool?"

Dante took the opportunity to style on the faker, even doing the kick that would get parried by many.

*Dante's confessional*

"Vergil, if you're seeing this! I know for a fact that you're more pissed off than me at the moment at the crazy amount of disrespect for my brother! And if you can teleport, please slap Coachman in the face!" He remarked, a little more serious than usual.

*Confessional cut*

There was one final flashy move that Dante had for the faker, as he shot the faker in the chest with his cloned versions of Ebony and Ivory and ran out of bullets...before bringing in the jackpot.

"Jackpot! Vergil, if you're listening, let's keep the rematch after the show, brother!" Dante yelled to the sky, as "Vergil" fell out of the arena and the portal opened up to release the duo from their suffering.

They were each other's worst enemy, each other's nemesis and they clearly wanted to not be in each other's place.

"As for you, I'm outta here!" Dante declared, sprinting away from his enemy. "I don't think fighting me's gonna be good for you.

"Why don't you?!"

Coachman wanted to finish that sentence, but Dante was "gone" from this place.

"Argh, this joke of a show."

His grin was quite sadistic, before Dante carried him with almost that same kind of grin.

"Don't worry, I know that this show sucks, too!" Dante replied after a beat.

IN THE REAL WORLD

Dante and Coachman even managed to land together, which was not what they wanted at all, the demon hunter being real comfortable being on top of the donkey trader

"Congratulations, worst enemies, you've made eighth place! Now stop doing whatever that was for everyone else's sake!" Chris announced, as Coachman got flipped. "Thank you, Dante, for helping my show!"

"Happy to help, mister host with the most" Dante had a mocking grin. "Seriously, nobody really wants him here and being with him is like some funhouse mirror!"

"I know, but I don't care because these final two are real close!"

"Cool..."

Dante saw Nicole look at Coachman with all of the anger that she mustered.

"...I'm gonna figure it out!"

"Didn't even invite this Happy Chaos guy here, he just wanted a fight, a Total Drama Fanfiction classic!"


CS - Skyfarer's Tower (Lowain & Yumeko, 9th place)

The tower of doors that they were going through was quite different from the one that Yumeko distinctly remember and was created since it would be too big-brained (or insane, but that's an synonym in Hyakkaou Academy) and the rules were simple:

There are twelve floors.

Some doors do go out to a pretty nice view of the unreal world and others will send you up at least one or two and if you're got enough time, you can use the centre stairs to basically skip the challenge, provided that the wall rotates fast enough.

More importantly, each door's a maths problem, which Yumeko was great at.

"See, my girlfriend's great at using her head. Her head game's a little crazy." Lowain remarked, as Yumeko skulked around all those doors. "Boys at home, you can get yourself a girl. You better ixnay your excuses, 'cause you've got skills to get the chickadees!"

Yumeko opened the door with a seemingly playful smile.

"I thought there was no time to waste."

"Right, got caught up helping some dudes out!"

These two ran through the three-level staircase to be on level three and well, they had to be fast.

CS - New Old York (Sol & Bayonetta, still last again)

Bayonetta and Sol were doing a decent number on Happy Chaos, who did want to try as hard as he could without going all magic man on the duo, which was really harder when you're being beaten by two disgruntled very powered adults.

"And yet, I make it look easy." Chaos remarked, shooting his gun.

Bayonetta didn't have that much of a problem with the blue man, who just couldn't stay still for that Witch Time, but he definitely got kicked in the face several times.

Sol Badguy, true to his lore, was having a bad time with the man that made the White House fly, not really being able to do his attacks with a gun guy on the loose.

Happy Chaos' health bar was a bit too big.

*Bayonetta's confessional*

"I'd like to thank...whoever came up with this specific challenge for us for making it somehow ridiculously unbalanced and a perfect time-waster, especially with the addition of this Happy Chaos fellow over there." Bayonetta remarked and oh wait...

...

...yo, it's like that ridon race that everyone keeps on talking about.

...

Sol Badguy was (somehow) struggling to get a grip on this guy and then he threw him into the ground.

"That's fucking something, I guess!"

*Confessional cut*

THE REAL WORLD

"Fifteen minutes left! I'm really going to eliminate both of you if your butts aren't moving fast enough...since there's going to be two people eliminated!" Chris announced. "Lowain's clearly in the lead!"

"Get 'em, Lowain!" Pit shouted.

"Yeah, you can do it, man!" Sokka cheered on his friend. "My Day 1 ally!"

"Do it, cooking bro." Dante suggested.

CS - Lowain & Yumeko (Skyfarer's Tower, last place)

The only way was up for them, it had to be because the clock kept on ticking down and Lowain was at this point, trying to keep his pants clean in the slow upwards climb and being on the seventh floor...

...he noticed that the centre stairwell now looked to be accessible, if only barely.

"Yumeko, babe, if we wait for the centre stairwell, we could..." Lowain trailed when Yumeko looked up at something. "...Hold on, it's not that serious."

"It is that serious! I gambled right on this one!" Yumeko shouted. "About five stories high!"

"What's the catch?"

"These are not easy stairs!"

"We're gonna go up then!"

The two of them then started the gruelling final climb to their portal, which wasn't really visible to them, but they could clearly hear it.

CS - New Old York (Sol & Bayonetta, finally 9th)

Sol managed to close the gap and that was all he needed to turn this fight into another beatdown of the blue man terrorist, even if Bayonetta did send him up into the air for some real trouble.

The two of them were now officially tag-teaming Happy Chaos as fast as they could since he was a magic man who looked like he lived in Florida, Sol seemingly knowing the gravity of that combination, punching him out with a serious Tyrant Rave.

No, really, he punched him out of the ring...

...especially with a little help from Bayonetta's giant fists from Madam Butterfly.

"My god, finally." Bayonetta exclaimed. "Let's fucking get out of here."

"Now you're speaking my damn language."

CS - Lowain & Yumeko (Skyfarer's Tower)

These two climbed up a decent amount of stairs while running, mind you and clearly they knew that they had a disadvantage, but they had to get out of this wooden tower as fast as they could, finally seeing the portal.

It wasn't that far away.

"Lowain's real close to being ninth!"

CS - Sol & Bayonetta (New Old York)

The two of them had a short while to run, having-

"FIVE MINUTES LEFT and one of you doesn't get any marshmallows!"

Chris didn't need to remind them of that, Bayonetta and Sol combined...running as fast as they really could handle at the moment and the portal wasn't too far away either.

THE REAL WORLD

The portal to Cyber Space was still open, everyone else watching in anticipation for whoever had the strongest teamwork, strongest ability to adapt and the strongest running shoes to handle themselves in.

Either way, it was actually 50/50.

"Dudes at home and on the island, it could actually go either way! No, seriously, I can't tell who made it!"

And from Chris' view, there might have only been a second between ninth and tenth, but that second was all of the time that he needed.

"And it finally goes towards Lowain, proving that love is indeed crazy! Bayonetta, you're gonna have to prepare yourself for the Sling-Yacht of Shame, 'cause you're out!"

"Just like that?" Lowain asked. "That was some actual bull, man!"

"Be happy that you made it over an Umbra Witch. Goddamn, that was a true challenge, even if it was of attrition!" Bayonetta shouted. "I'm more surprised that the our path was tedious!"

"And I'm surprised that we didn't get to meet in the final section, Bayo! You played a mean game, Bayo!" Lowain shouted right back with a smirk.

"Get out of my face, you're still in the game!" Bayonetta said. "For someone with a girlfriend, you don't know how to talk to a lady!"

"No friggin' way, you don't get to talk like that, ma'am, when you took an L! L standing for Loser!" Lowain said. "Be proud that you did play cereal towards the end!"

Bayonetta got up and huffed at Dante, who looked a little bit pissed at Lowain for the obvious and Sol and Yumeko got one more chance to look at each other, before they would be sent towards the Sling-Yacht themselves.

The other already eliminated contestants were either trying to make conversation with the non-eliminated contestants or deal with the side-effects of a suburban mom with karate powers.

"Sadly for everyone besides Tanjiro, this means that you're going to need marshmallows to survive! Only this one, one of you won't survive, so choose wisely or dramatically, I'll enjoy this!"

"Yeah, we did it, you guys!" Pit celebrated with his squad. "Girlfriend Squad's still going strong!"

Lowain, Sokka and Pit were now clear for the next episode.

Why?

I dunno, wait until the next paragraph.


Ah, that's better and there were certainly a lot of unsure looks from eight of the remaining campers with Bayonetta crossing her arms and Tanjiro looking forward to a reward.

"Listen up, campers, I'm going to make this quick! I have no idea that you guys could be so ruthless or rather, you guys could sense a threat!" Chris announced. "I think one of you isn't going to like that!"

"I'm more a lady of making moves and well, this was my final one." Bayonetta explained.

"Bayonetta, you may be guaranteed elimination, but you did manage to bring someone along!" Chef announced. "Sandy, your knowledge of the game, science and a few other things surpasses literally everybody here! Nicole, people still don't like that alliance! Lowain, you did take down Azula...some people don't like that for some reason!"

"Hold on, these votes are fragmented for a reason." Nicole could sense something.

"This thing don't need no sugarcoating! This is like a Surv-"

Chris made the motion to shut up aggressively, which even showed in his face.

"-this is one of them votes."

Sandy wasn't pleased with the interruption.

"Tanjiro, Sokka, Uraraka, Dante, Pit and Squirrel Girl, you people don't have a single vote to your name or have immunity, so marshmallows for you all!" Chris threw the marshmallows quickly.

Tanjiro smiled at his green marshmallow.

"Nicole...Sandy...and Lowain ,all three of you have played in the game in some way or form and heck, Sandy came back strong! Surprisingly, there was close votes but in the no way you'd think!"

Nicole understood that she might have been out for the count.

Lowain could smell something was up, looking around.

Sandy was sure that she might be out for the count.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Sandy Cheeks, you're actually out and it wasn't even close! You got five, Nicole got three and Lowain got two! And that means you're joining the witch and her crew of losers on the Sling-Yacht of Shame...again!"

"Aw, this bites! But Ah'm proud of myself for sensing the strategy on display over here, since you guys thought I was gonna use some forbidden knowledge or whatever!" Sandy declared. "Nah, my Texan's pride is too strong for that."

"Funny how that works. You wouldn't even need that forbidden knowledge, but it does mean you're a problem." Bayonetta remarked. "But it's time for the single ladies to leave!"

"Oh yeah, you're both single! Get on the boat!"

...

...There were about twelve or so people on board and the yacht held up extremely well for its weight class and they weren't going to say goodbyes mostly because of chapter/time constraints.

Also, because of Sandy and Bayo.

"For all of y'all down at Bikini Bottom, I don't think that I did that bad on my second chance anyways and you know what, you try to do better than me and see how that goes!" Sandy shouted. "I guess being a returning player does have its downsides."

"Honestly, for all that I've been through and for all of the stupid, stupid things that I've done over this season and the do-or-die scenarios, I don't regret a single thing that I've done in here! You sometimes have to play the game, which doesn't mean being disrespectful or ruining friendships or hating friendship, but it means knowing what you're actually doing." Bayonetta commented. "I respect everybody remaining except Dante for obvious reasons."

And they were gone, shot off the horizon towards the resort that showed up more than a few times.

"Okay, that was a bit too long for my liking and you know how it is, one thing turns into another thing and Bayonetta's out of the game just like that! Tune for more of this crazy game on TOTAL DRAMA: ULTIMATE ISLANDS!"


To be continued in Episode 37, where there's only eight people remaining challenge and after going through a whole frontier of a challenge, there's another throwback that no-one wants to go through!

Testing their morals in true pirate fashion, these guys will have to do the whole nine yards of being a real pirate minus Lowain, since he has experience.

Some of the remaining campers probably think that this was life-threatening or mental health wrecking, but this is Chris McLean right before that new season that you all might be able to watch, so expect a little bit of...

...pain embellishment or rather, pain additions.

The better question that I need to answer is why was Bayonetta eliminated this episode instead of making it closer to the final four? Put simply, she's plainly too good at the game and it doesn't really fit her storyline to even make it that far, considering that she's not likely to get eliminated through voting owing to her general likability and skills.

As for Sandy Cheeks, I think that it completely fits that the person who's the most likely to use their "forbidden" knowledge and the current zeitgeist of the game minus Bayo meaning that she's plainly the odd one out. Plus she kinda doesn't fit in the social group of the ladies.

Gonna be honest, I don't know why I wanted 4 ladies and 4 men in the next episode, probably just got a little "political" or whatever.

Either way, I'm gonna reverse course of the longest two parter with two relatively short episodes (that fit into one single chapter slot!)

Chapter 135: Episode 37: Pirating In The Wild

Summary:

Eight people are left in the game and they're (mostly) chomping each other for some more competition.

And so Chris gives them the opportunity to be pirates and the results are a bit less dramatic than anyone expected.
(if you're trying to predict this season, anyways)

Chapter Text

Total Drama X: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 37: Pirating In The Wild

There's eight fellas and we're hitting the endgame this time around and oh man, the pirates back and this time they're going for broke with the pirating with all of the stakes and the mystery prize that guarantees one person going straight to the finale...sort of.

So, of course, there was going to be some pirate business in here since about half of the remaining contestants did something that a pirate would do...

...like steal, cheat and eat hot chip, maybe a lie or two, which doesn't even apply to any of them minus eating hot chip, so Chris is going to teach them that through the crazy challenge!

Also, Pit and Dante are warming up to each other, Lowain's getting some suspicions on him and Nicole's hoping that the giant target on her gets a little bit smaller.


"Last time on Total Drama: Ultimate Islands, our ten remaining campers went into Cyber Space, which was definitely a place on someone's computer and that space contained all sorts of awesomeness, like obstacle courses, demons, angels, whatever was a problem for them, it was in there!"

The utter chaos of the race was shown.

"Oh and each camper got either an eliminated friend, enemy or random camper to try to get first place with or fight with and there was a whole lot of fighting in between the cyber racing! 1st went to Tanjiro and Samurai Jack, giving them immunity and Sokka got 2nd and Sandy got 3rd, giving all of them good food to eat! Through a plain surprise, Bayonetta got last place giving her elimination! And when these guys had to vote, Sandy, despite getting 3rd, got to join Bayonetta on a one-way trip out of the game!"

Bayonetta was more mad than Sandy, who still wasn't pleased, but they weren't raging about it.

"Alright, since we had a huge episode last time we was here, this one's going to be a only a little bit smaller! We've had vikings, sea-faring dogs and pirate dudes, but the rest of these guys are about to be temporary pirates on TOTAL DRAMA: ULTIMATE ISLANDS!"


Sokka and Nicole looked at each other, knowing that they both managed to eliminate each other's strongest ally in completely different ways, Bayonetta through a sheer knuckle-dragging challenge and Sandy getting voted off due being apparently suspicious.

There wasn't much ill will, it was just the endgame, which made Nicole all the more strange.

"Oh, hello, kids. Fine day for a little bit of drama?" Nicole asked, trying to be cordial.

"Yeah, it sure is." Sokka answered stiffly. "Since you did cause it."

"Look, if I wanted to be lectured, I would go to my parents."

"That's really cool, though, but you're still not off the hook from the alliance thingy."

"I dunno, Sokka, she was cereal about those words."

Yeah, it wasn't a friendly atmosphere on this specific table, but on another table, it was a whole lot more friendly since aside from Pit realising that he might have messed up on Dante's side.

Nicole moved tables obviously to that friendly table.

"Hey, Nicole, what's going on? You're looking quite competitive as usual!" Dante was chilling. "You know what, I'm surprised that there's no secret alliances right now."

"Really?" Nicole said. "I don't know, there's bound to be a few-"

"I'm talking about the Girlfriend Squad and the two green people, they're gonna vote a certain way and no-one can lie to each other!" Dante shouted. "They're just voting for whoever's threatening."

Nicole hardened her face, as she didn't just see the alliance's most ad hoc player tell her that stuff.

"That's fair, so what would you think about my team up with that witch you like so much?" Nicole asked. "Or fought with so much."

"I'm not gonna lie, that was stupid to keep it a secret. All of us aren't bad guys and I don't think you're a bad gal, so-"

Dante wanted to say more, Nicole wanted to have a relatively peaceful day and Squirrel Girl wanted to keep on hanging onto the ceiling as a self-imposed challenge, but Chris was louder.

"Okay, campers, you ready to become a scurvy sea dog of the highest calibre! Meet me at the docks in 20 minutes or be considered unworthy!"

"I don't want to be unworthy!" Squirrel Girl shouted. "Guys, let's bounce!"

"Why would you consider Chris' opinion?"

"Why wouldn't you!"

These two took off as Scott did with Nicole slowly getting up.

"Hopefully, this isn't some kind of torture challenge." Nicole predicted, probably wrong in some form. "And I don't know why I hope."


Chris was wearing his pirate costume with pride, the now very real parrot sitting on his own shoulder and he was definitely having a short wait with even Chef partaking in the activity of wearing a pirate costume.

Since the other interns were a little bit busy with doing their bidness, Axl, Kurapika and Mako were all trying their best to keep the challenge working and the contestants are here.

That wasn't really awkward, since the three interns never get a chance to get the spotlight and the remaining contestants were really interested.

"Uh, what are we doing now?" Uraraka asked in confusion.

"I'm glad ye asked, you little scallywag! Another challenge about the legendary pirates that sailed the seven seas...and multiverse, inspired of the challenges of old and the stories of legends from eras past!" Chris announced. "I'm really going to teach ya the ways of pirating and the skills that you need to be a proper pirate!"

Uraraka was fully listening as was most of everyone else, even if Dante was trying to not hold in a laugh.

Besides Lowain.

"I thought it was the seven skies, broski?"

"Hey, hey, if those guys could take the sky they would!"

"Then they ain't me!" Lowain replied.

"Alright, dude, are you a real pirate or just a cook on a sky ship?"

Lowain was silent at Chris' annoyance, as were the others.

"Okay, the first challenge of the day's simple and it all involves trying to avoid ye loot from falling off ye ship! Each of you has a dinghy and a mini-cannon to shoot each other with and these cannons hurt! You only lose when either your six barrels fall off, even if you don't have a boat! Any real pirate ain't letting other people steal their treasure!"

Pit and Sokka wanted to ask that one question, but...

"The winner gets a treasure map to their treasure, simple as that!"

...they saw the dinghys weighed down with barrels of emptiness and nonexistent loot and well, it was time for the first of the final challenges to really start.

*Squirrel Girl's confessional*

"Not gonna lie, I've always wanted to be a pirate since that one time and you know, pirates are cool and all, but being a squirrel superhero's way cooler than that! Plus no-one wants to be a pirate!" Squirrel Girl shouted.

*Lowain's confessional*

He chuckled.

"Dudes and babes at home, this is my kind of challenge! The vibes may not be going my way, but the sea's like our sky except with this new thing called swimming and I can do that!" He had to brag. "I could rock this, especially as part of the Girlfriend Squad!"

*Sokka's confessional*

He looked around the place.

"This challenge is either going extremely tense or hilarious for Chris and you know that I don't like Chris' challenges." He said in a deadpan manner. "But, hey, at least I can show why I'm part of the Water Tribe and honestly, it's looking good for the Girlfriend Squad..."

He sighed.

"...why did I let them name it that?"

*Confessional cut*


They were eight pirates floating on the waters.

Floating on waters that were a little bit wavy in the sea, though it was close to the island that contained strange wildlife.

Any sea dog worth their salt would be shooting at the moment, but it was a bit too quiet...comparatively speaking compared to the waves crashing against the dinghys.

Anyways, there's always something to start it off, as Dante shot into the sky.

"Dude, there are birds up there!" Chris announced, as the demon hunter made the battle start. "But you guys could have started already, pirates always take charge!"

Dante smiled for one reason.

"You heard the legend himself!" Dante shouted, as Sokka threw a boomerang at the demon hunter and he ducked it. "Finally, some initiative."

"Yeah..."

Sokka rowed a decent distance away slowly.

"...I'm taking it and moving away from you!"

Sokka got his first barrel shot for that, as Dante smirked, sure of one thing.

He wasn't going to have an easy time doing the competition, since everyone was getting his own butt or thinking of it at the least with a few random rocks that made its mark.

Mostly from the more resourceful people like Sokka (hey, wait a minute)

"Alright, your loss." Dante stated, holding Sokka's rock. "Time to go off."

"Buddy, you're not ready for me going off from a distance!" Lowain yelled, as the blonde skyfarer held some stuff in his hands.

The other guys were looking for their opportunity or in the case of Squirrel Girl and Tanjiro firing at random with two of their mini-cannonballs that just about missed Lowain, who had a grin on his face.

"Does anything you can throw count?" He asked, holding two balls in his hands.

"Yeah, that'd be awesome actually!"

Lowain basically used two of his mini-cannonballs...in hilarious fashion, shooting near perfectly by accident and distraction, nailing those two's barrels easily.

"Get your game on, guys!"

Dante and Squirrel Girl heard and got to doing some stupid stuff, the latter especially so with a strong acorn throw that broke another one of Tanjiro's barrels.

"Calm down-"

Tanjiro got shot by another.

*Tanjiro's confessional*

"Being a demon slayer in training means you have to survive some wild situations and yet nothing's as crazy as this! I don't mind the challenge, but I don't know why they're targeting me." He stated with a smile. "Maybe it's because I'm strong, though."

*Squirrel Girl's confessional*

She was just hanging off a tree.

"Come on, Tanjiro's genuinely the second most OP character over here aside from Dante and Big D's got a whole redemption arc to go on!" Squirrel Girl shouted. "Plus he's not good with a boat."

*Confessional cut*

Tanjiro had a few buckets broken, but his boat was surprisingly safe thanks to said boat being a little bit tougher than your average pirate dinghy and the other fellas were clearly into fighting each other.

Nicole and Uraraka were pretty much up against each other and that's how you know that the latter was losing, because her ship wasn't nearly as fast as Nicole aim at the brown-haired hero of floating.

Sure, Uraraka hit a barrel, but did that matter-

*SMASH*

-her boat was clearly sinking from a direct hit.

"No, no, no, I can do this!" Uraraka panick shouted, as she was floating in the air without cannonballs. "I lost."

"Yeah, Uraraka gets no map!"

"Yes, I did that!" Nicole declared. "Don't worry, competition's about to get serious!"

Sokka looked at the now loud mom of two and a half and then Tanjiro, carefully picking his own options out of the two while trying to avoid Dante's shots...for the second time.

Two barrels didn't survive from his boat and it doesn't exactly when Tanjiro didn't really have an good idea of how to row...and also got hit by a mini-cannonball.

"What's with these cannonballs, guys?! It's like it's a weirdo version of one!" Lowain complained, trying to smash Tanjiro's boat.

"Then hit him directly, no-one's going to complain!" Nicole shouted, right before...

...trying to avoid getting shot by someone.

"Right, ma'am..."

Lowain finally got it, cutting a minor hole in a barrel.

"...this sky dude's got it."

"Wait, nononono!"

Too bad it meant that Lowain finally got a direct hit thanks to getting a hit at the bottom of Nicole's boat and well, the boat sank as fast as it was comedically allowed to.

"Nicole's also out! And I think Tanjiro's gonna go real soon!"

Chris could sense that the demon slayer was getting his barrels shot by the demon hunter or it was very visible to everyone but Tanjiro at the moment, since he was doing some real damage towards Sokka, who was struggling to put on the cannonballs.

Mostly because Tanjiro could really see what Sokka was up to by complete accident.

*Tanjiro's confessional*

"My Opening Thread usually doesn't activate unless there are demons who specifically eat people around. Wonder why it activated this time around."

*Confessional cut*

"Stop, man, you're a good guy doing good things!" Sokka panicked. "We're both that!"

"Oh okay!" Tanjiro answered, before Sokka did the obvious.

And turned towards him with slow intent and a cannonball that had no reason to miss and uh, Tanjiro was gone from the game thanks to his last barrel breaking.

"And Tanjiro goes as well!"

"I'm glad that you beat me!" Tanjiro shouted. "By the way, I think that Dante guy's not messing around!"

"...Okay." Sokka replied honestly, seeing that his ship was pushing Tanjiro's. "Yours still hold up, right?"

"Yeah."

Sokka and Tanjiro may have teamed up, that didn't matter that much compared to the one man pirating legend that was Dante, who grinned at the opportunity.

Dante saw the obvious, seeing that these two kinda teamed up and decided to put in a little cannonball for the road and unfortunately managed to hit Tanjiro's already eliminated in the process.

"I'm sorry, man...you can swim, right?!" Dante questioned

"Sort of?" Tanjiro answered, trying to get onto Sokka's boat.

"Come on, jump on my boat!" Sokka shouted with his hand out.

And that was the start of a long and well-honoured friendship...

...and the end because Dante hit that boat with a simple cannonball.

"NEVER MIND!" Tanjiro shouted.

"And Tanjiro unintentionally sends Sokka out of the game! Is Dante gonna be a pirate of the pizzas!" Chris announced, as Chef groaned. "Come on, man, Dante and demons don't exactly get along."

"I don't know about that, Chris."

Chef saw that Dante already was getting shot at by the other two remaining players, who were not messing around at all, Squirrel Girl and Pit, who shared the ability of being mad goofy.

And then there was Lowain, who was running off the high of defeating Nicole, who wisely avoiding the newly made three-way fight with one of the gunning duo.

And also, Squirrel Girl was shooting rather widely to some kind of avail, which was just a few barrels that didn't much that much.

"Hold on, this is the part where I get hit!" Squirrel Girl shouted, throwing another cannonball literally.

"Wish it was, miss!" Lowain shouted back. "Dude, you're gonna be toast in a min-"

Lowain wasn't a seafarer, so he couldn't see that cannonball coming from her hands and he definitely saw that the boat got blown apart with one arm throw...and he got hurt.

"Man, look at that, he got blown out!"

"Ouch, that's one heck of a chickadee!" Lowain complimented Squirrel Girl. "Get out a new comic out some time!"

"Thanks!" Squirrel Girl shouted. "For the comic book!"

Pit shot a hole in the dinghy...or a few holes in the dinghy of hers.

"No way, I already have enough of those! Plus I can't read!"

"Due to Pit not being able to read, Squirrel Girl's out and surely, the epic conclusion to this mini-challenge is going to be the angel of love and...the demon hunter!"

Dante stylishly blocked Pit's cannonball and then kicked it back with style and a bit of anger into the boat.

"Dante answered that quickly and wins the map!"

Dante, Pit and Squirrel Girl quickly went towards where Chris was.

"Jackpot! Gimme that treasure map!" Dante remarked with a grin, as Chris gave it to him. "...Uh, this is supposed to be helpful, right?"

"Yeah, sure it is!"

The rest of the contestants did arrive swiftly, as Dante hid his map to reveal the location of said treasure for obvious reasons.

"Onto the next challenge that I may warn you! You might not like pirates that much anymore."

"Come on, why the heck not?!"


The eight of them were outside of Chef's Kitchen, ready to do the other thing that pirates are known for and almost all of them know that one simple thing, aside from that this place had slightly extra security.

"A do not steal sign? Wonder if we're gonna ignore it." Pit stated.

"Uh, obviously, you guys are pirates and I'm not involved in your raid on Chef's kitchen! But anyways, you're gonna do what Beth did all those years ago and steal a little something from that place...hopefully a hard challenge." Chris announced. "As usual, you win, you get a map!"

"Okay, how?" Pit asked. "It sounds stupid."

"Chef doesn't like his stuff being stolen and...about half of you, so it's still hard."

Pit just shrugged.

"Can this fit into a montage?" Squirrel Girl asked.

"Oh yeah, could it?" Pit urged Chris.

The non-fourth wall breaking guys were confused, but Lowain was looking at whatever the fuck he was looking at...and Chris was bemused in the general sense.

"I mean, it could." Lowain shrugged.

"Okay, campers, get started please!" Chris said, unusually tired of the camera shenanigans. "Dante, you can't get a second map."

*transition*

Dante smashed open the door with a careful kick to understand who was in the area and he slowly crept around trying to be all stealthy...and vaulting himself over the counter right into Chef's point of view and in true Metal Gear fashion, he ducked under the counter.

Unsurprisingly, Chef has object permanance, so Dante didn't get a second map for no reason.

*transition*

Pit literally kicked the door down, albeit he couldn't even do that since the door was already open thanks to the lock being locked when it was open and he crept around the place...not really like Dante except he saw a bag of chips that looked suspicious.

"Huh, maybe it's not that hard, Snake." Pit shrugged, before creeping towards the chips. "...Would Snake do this?"

Even with chips gotten, he second-guessed himself for one reason and that one reason was picking him up.

"You ain't a genius." Chef scoffed.

*transition*

Tanjiro slowly walked into the cafeteria, as the demon slayer had one dillema to consider about in this one single challenge for some reason, even if it was make believe.

And he was doing a great job.

Why was he stealing stuff from Chef's place?

How do you win this challenge?

Why does this shadow look like Chef?

Oh god, that is Chef trying to look for someone.

Weird questions to ask, but hey, at least he wasn't caught at the moment, he felt Chef's presence and subsequently left the kitchen slowly.

*transition*

Lowain went in rather casually understanding that he was 'bouta steal some stuff and that his bros were not helping him, so he had no plan of action, but this was Chef anyways.

"Broski, it's an honour to steal."

He whispered to start it out, slowly keeping his butt down and then he finally got to the thing from a lower drawer, which was a pan...that he put his head for reasons.

Lowain then carefully around a few tables, especially with Chef walking around picking up some stuff on his head...and he thought his head was lighter.

But he had to commit and he went out a man.

"Do you know you have-"

"I know, man." Lowain answered.

"Then don't interrupt me, dude."

*transition*

Uraraka tried to not squeal, as she slid into the Chef's kitchen with quite the frustrated.

*Uraraka's confessional*

She plainly panicked.

"Out of all of the Total Drama people that I remember, I feel like Beth right now for more reasons than one. I'm stealing something for no good reason, please forgive me, Mr. A-Eraserhead!"

*Confessional cut*

Uraraka did manage to get under the counter in an awkward position and didn't want to get out, as Chef wondered something important while looking at her.

"She has no chance."

She bonked on the counter, let some chilli powder drop, missed it, tried to grab it and it got in her eye.

"AHHHHH! CHEF, HELP!"

"Yo, Chris, this can't be good for her." Chef almost winched, as he picked Uraraka almost by accident. "Uh, you lost."

"THANK YOU!"

*transition*

"Oh god, Uraraka."

Squirrel Girl slipped on through.

"I'm gonna win it for women."

She actually opened the kitchen door with some hesitation, ready to use them squirrels when Chef catches her, but she was smart, getting a vial of "mixed spice" and putting it in her pocket.

And she did a little something, basically, slipping right under a few tables and misjudged the distance by doing the table bonk, a Total Drama classic at this point.

She did manage to run faster than Chef could even react.

"Come on, miss, you got nothing." Dante remarked, as he looked at her. "It's like some powder or..."

Squirrel Girl pulled said powder out.

"...do you know what that is?" Dante asked.

"Yeah, I know. But why-"

"Hopefully, we don't have to answer that because Squirrel Girl wins the second map for the final challenge! Put it this way, there's been a lot of dudes who came here to be criminal...and uh, someone should report this."

Chris took the white "mixed spice" powder and kept it for the police.


There were eight pirates, Chris knew that all of them predicted the obvious challenge and these guys had one thing in common.

"Believe it or not, Squirrel Girl and Dante do have an advantage in that map they're holding! A treasure hunt, an all-time Total Drama classic and no, you guys are not going to Zeke's place or anything!"

Most of the eight remaining players cheered.

"Just an incredibly dangerous place deep in Boney Island, no doubt about it! You guys have survived crazier things deep in the island and the first time, you explored all of the crazy wildlife, no dangerous animals, so it's extremely unlikely that you'll die! Come on, all of you can fight to some extent, it's not that serious, dudes!"

None of them were pleased at this point, minus one.

"Who do we have to fight?" Pit asked with a smile.

"I don't know, that's the magic of the challenge! First one back with the treasure wins immunity, stolen or gotten simple as that." Chris announced. "Go!"

"Wait, you're not gonna explain where we're going?" Sandy asked, tired of the shenanigans that Chris had.

"Nope!"

'

Believe it or not, Dante was being the slower of the two and he was booking right into the middle of the weird, weird island that they had been living in for the past two and a half weeks and had several challenges where they explored it before that time.

...

Also, he was definitely being followed thanks to Nicole not being a sneaky person.

"My god, you're no Snake or Samus, that much I can tell you." Dante remarked. "But I can't really get rid of ya 'cause I'm trying to be nice."

"You have a whole treasure map, I don't want to get lost and...you're my biggest competition." Nicole answered. "Plus we're both in some kind of trouble with alliances."

"Is that really it? You could fight those plants easily."

"You have a map."

The two of them kept on walking in acknowledgement, sure of the fact that they were 'bouta get jumped by Boney Island's aggressive and bizarre fauna in the not so beautiful part of Boney Island, a few skulls on the rocks.

They were creeping around the area, making sure that any beast wasn't going to jump them or walk behind them.

"Do you think that they're going slow?" Nicole asked with hastily.

"Who's they? Squirrel lady's got a map and the rest are either gonna follow her or find their own way trying to match us!" Dante shouted. "Or be Tanjiro."

"What does Tanjiroo-oh."

These two had a realisation that however fast they might be, Tanjiro probably was much faster than them in sheer speed with his power...and would get lost.

"So, what's it like being a mom of 2?"

"Rewarding and tiring and you know, I'm gonna assume that you're bored."

"Yep, and learning where you got the weirdo power's-"

There was a noticeable amount of random screams that were shouting from a specific part of the canopy and Nicole stole the map and compared it.

"Give me that!" Dante shouted.

"I know where it is." Nicole was all somber all of a sudden. "It's another one of those challenges."

"You've gotta be kidding me! Another fun one?" Dante asked.


As for Squirrel Girl, her and Pit were workin' together to help a former teammate out and these two were clear in doing one single thing in going the most direct path towards the apparent treasure.

They were not at that part yet.

Smash the aggressive fauna into the ground or out of their faces, since they were real good at fighting.

"Why won't this guy go down?!" Pit asked. "Is Chris some kind of...mad science guy."

"Nah, he just doesn't seem like that." Squirrel Girl said. "More like a guy that stole stuff from mad scientists and thought it was cool!"

"Come on, it is cool!"

"I hate it when you're right."

These two were on the look for pointlessly aggressive fauna, even if they were sprinting straight through some unsacred ground in true pirate fashion and...

...they had to realise something important about the sand that they were sprinting on at the moment, thanks to the power of reused jokes in a weirdly beautiful place.

*Chris' confessional*

"In every universe with a patch of quicksand to stop the contestants, two people always land in it!" Chris shouted, trying to not laugh. "Funny how you can't verify that."

*Confessional cut*

Squirrel Girl and Pit just about managed to jump at the far end of it, especially since they could both have some ability to either jump stupid high or fly...and Pit forgot to fly.

"OH GOD, HELP, QUICKSAND!" Squirrel Girl shouted. "...Squirrel guys, we're going to be stuck for a minute."

"Hold on, I'm about to get creative" Pit declared, as he was trying to use the Ore Club in unconventional fashion and blew more sand onto random places around him.

"Honestly, it could be worse." Squirrel Girl said, as Pit tried using his wings.

The Ore Club blew quicksands in all sorts of direction, but that didn't mean they were unstuck, as Pit finally managed to fly out of there with Squirrel Girl holding on for dealing life.

"Let's go, it could be way worse being stuck down there!" Pit shouted. "But the map's gonna be fine, right?"

"Uh, about half of it is."

Squirrel Girl still had the majority of it, anyways...and not the X, which they didn't want to say anything about it, but they were at least flying.

"Does it matter, we're in the air and uh...Lady Palutena, can you help me out?" Pit asked, before...nothing happened. "That's fair, I'm flying through an island."

"I'm gonna be honest, what do you think's gonna happen when we-"

The disconcerting roars that rung through the ears of the duo, clearly came from a place that they were pointing at, which was good...

...because the rest of the map fell down without the two of them noticing.

"Sweet, let's move!" Squirrel Girl shouted, as the map fell down. "We kind of know where it is!"

'

Weirdly enough, the three were in chasing each other into being lost also didn't really have a single map to them, but going ham on the competition was weird when you were all previously on the same team.

Also, Two dudes were trying to avoid the big biting Larrys, so it wasn't quite the tranquil deseperate chase on the hillier side of Boney Island that they could mud through.

Speaking of deep mud-

"Dude, you can't just do that!" Lowain shouted. "My best drip, dude!"

"Come on, it's not that bad." Sokka said. "Okay, it is pretty bad, but it still isn't that bad."

The two of them were slowly running through the mud, disgruntled by the Larry's still chasing them through the mud.

"Someone shouldn't ask how this is going to get worse 'cause it might just!" Sokka said, still wading through the mud, as Lowain looked tired.

"A pirate...never backs down,...even when his clothes...gets tarnished." Lowain spoke.

These two were out of the mire and immediately booked, the two Larrys doing nearly the exact same thing, the chase still going through the hillier parts of Boney.

*Lowain's confessional*

"Man, being a pirate's real sick especially when you get muddy! Wasn't expecting the giant plants to chase that fast, but you know, compared to dealing with Belial or 'Bub or any villain from my world, it's a sweet vacation." Lowain said, poorly trying to hide his sadness. "Yeah!"

*Confessional cut*

The two of them were now rustling through leaves, sure that they were plainly lost and going slightly northwest to stop those damn Larry plants, Sokka was noticing quite the big something.

A piece of a giant skull that he stared at.

"I'm gonna be real with you...unless you're seeing a diamond, I don't care what you're staring, dude-rino!" Lowain called out. "Also, these guys aren't even fighting."

"Not-wait, they're not fighting us!" Sokka exclaimed, running back into the Larry zone for one swing.

"Hold up-"

Sokka leaped right into Larry's arms quite literally, as Lowain finally got some space to take the look...and hilariously, he cut off those arms in a second.

"-Sokka, those plants totally aren't fighting. Just playin' the mental game!" Lowain bragged, as Sokka saw those plants be angry. "You looked like you had something to say!"

"There what looked like a sku-" Sokka had to tell him.

And there was definitely some roars coming from the area where the skull was, as these two were still running from the oddly noncombative, yet aggressive plants.

*Sokka's confessional*

"I didn't really have the chance to tell Lowain 'bout the treasure area, but those roars are a good signifier for the treasure area, which considering that I've been on this show too long, is probably right." Sokka figured, putting his thoughts in there.

*Confessional cut*


Tanjiro and Uraraka were somehow doing the best out of the four duos that didn't want to get lost for exactly one reason and it was lung related or vomit related in that specific order.

"Hold on, I'm actually fine!" Uraraka shouted. "Your Water Breathing technique actually works."

"...I don't know, though, you seem a little bit shaken by the breathing." Tanjiro stated. "Are you okay?"

"Yes!"

"Then we'll win together!"

These two then sped off in a fashion that Sonic would be either proud of or pissed off by, going on the more mountainous route with big lungs and big determination.

And those roars that everyone kept on hearing rung through their ears, that allowed them to take a second to turn in a different direction, looking at the skull that was on barely visible.

"All we've got is each other and...your desire to cure your sister!" Uraraka shouted.

"And your desire to take care of your family is nice! Anyways, let's be heroes!" Tanjiro shouted, not stopping his breathing.

These two were not messing around at all, using Total Concentration Breathing to sped the fuck off with water 'round her.

*Uraraka's confessional*

She was feeling very different and very much shaken on the ground.

"For 5 million dollars and maybe a little bit of dizziness, this might be worth it. For 3, I'd still do the same thing, though not being able to stand up for a few minutes still hurts."

*Confessional cut*

The two of them, in about sixteen minutes, found the source of the roars that shook the entire side of Boney Island that people cared about...in the previous seasons.

Mostly because it was up on that skull and Uraraka was stuck on a whole other side of a hill.

"Ochako, are you okay?" Tanjiro said.

"Never been worse, Mr. Aizawa..." Uraraka said. "...I took a ride on a guy."

"Don't worry I will make sure that you won't vomit." Tanjiro spoke with confidence, stil carrying the zero-gravity gal on her back.

The two of them were slowly creeping around the place, Tanjiro not even being able to use his Nichirin Sword to deal with them, but the demon slayer could jump.

Jump like a small chunk of the cast, sliding down on the dirty ground towards the skull-shaped rock and these two were finally about to cross a bridge into a whole lot of unfriendly folk.

"Something tells me that we're in the right place." Uraraka answered. "And I don't know if I can stand up."

"...I wonder if these things are demons-"

Tanjiro got caught off-guard with some arrows blasting a few of the more classic monsters that came from two flying former Crafty Crow members, as the other duo walked up to the massive x that was emblazoned on the ground.

"Uh, hello, Pit!" Tanjiro shouted. "So, what are you doing?"

"Winning, maybe!" Pit bragged, shooting some arrows in the face. "Squirrel Girl's kinda brutalising these weird things, though."

"That's great, but I'm also trying to win." Tanjiro said, as Uraraka got up fine. "And we're kinda together!"

"Cool...you can try to beat me." Pit stated, pulling out his two blades, as Uraraka got into her fighting stance.


While the two leading duos were having no problems with each other, the most interesting duology of players were by far the fastest if only because of sheer desperation.

"I don't want to lose!" Nicole shouted.

"Oh, I feel the same way!" Dante remarked.

Nicole's sprint had a punch to it, which was a bit literal with Nicole swinging on another Larry into smithereens and Dante only had speed on his side...and his sheer power.

The two were plainly chopping each enemy they encountered into either plain submission or being chopped into bits.

"You should slow down!" Nicole said. "Please for myself!"

"Nah, I wouldn't."

The two of them didn't care about each other's woes in the middle of running in the forest towards some treasure, nor did they notice the two dudes that finally had a chance to catch up.

Mostly because they were faster than them, but the screech of the PA basically stop the four of them in their own tracks.

"Wow, the competition's real close! What if I put in some extra protection 'round the treasure! Just so you people knew!" Chris announced, stunning everybody in the fold. "If you want to know, the creatures of Boney Island don't like loud noises."

"Oh, good to know!" Sokka shouted all of a sudden. "At least we're close to the end of this challenge."

"Yeah, we sure are." Nicole said.


The four treasure getters that were younger were all looking at the now Canadian-Geese infested area with some apphrension and a butt load of disgust as the geese's misplaced anger and in the middle of it all was a special chest.

"Oh, dang, wonder how we're even going to get back to Chris-"

Pit could see that even within the rock, that Chris was on a beach that would be familiar to any long-time Total Drama viewer...and pretty close to the four of 'em.

"-I'm gonna say that it's kind of easier now."

"Is it?" Squirrel Girl asked, as a Canadian Geese glared at her. "Doubt it-"

She instantly got a geese in her hands, as Uraraka instantly dove for the mini-chest that clearly could fit in her hands and...got a ton of geese on her person, the two of them not having much success.

Tanjiro looked quite intimidated by the real problem in the cave, including a serious pterodactyl that wanted to fight him...sort of, but that didn't matter.

Pit just flew over the geese, who was jealous of extremely controlled flying and he got the chest in his bare hands, looking around at the geese and two pterodactyl.

"Yeah, that's right, I really like Canadian Geese! Seriously, why are these ones Canadian aside from being here?" Pit questioned the geese. "Are you guys just here to hang-"

"I don't think they're here to hang!" Squirrel Girl yelped, getting the full force of the geese yelps. "They're anti-hang."

"Exactly, I knew that!" Pit flew with realisation, basically dashing out through the stairs.

"What?!" Squirrel Girl dodged her enemy geese.

"Did you know that Pit's got the treasure chest! Man, I love providing you all with information!" Chris announced, as Pit grumbled.

Tanjiro was still too busy trying to fight a pterodactyl and Uraraka finally managed to get these geese off her, Squirrel Girl instantly turning on her Canadian Geese.

"Guys, Chris might be lying!" Pit shouted.

"But I have eyes!" Squirrel Girl yelled, as Pit realised he was bad at trickery. "I would do the same, though!"

"Fair point." Pit called out. "Guys, I'm flying with the chest!"

Uraraka saw this and wondered one thing.

*Uraraka's confessional*

The brown-haired hero was pretty shaken.

"I get he has nothing to hide, but why is he doing that? He's trying to win like the rest of us fairly, but is he trying to get us to fight? Probably."

*Confessional cut*

Finally, Dante and Nicole arrived to the chicanery that was people trying to chase Pit down towards the sands that Chris saw...and also animals that were trying to fight the other people there.

"Imagine my job getting less fun, but I definitely see Pit taking the lead!" Chris announced. "Or trying to not flip over the chest!"

"I can't flip over the chest, though." Pit said, carrying his chest in his arms. "Or fight."

"Sweet."

Pit basically flew down quickly and made the end inevitable, as the other seven were plainly trying their hardest to even catch up with the flying angel or complaining.

"Hold on, this is absurd, right?" Nicole asked.

"Actually, we're pirates, so complainin's not our biz and Pit's already got the gold." Lowain said, not seeing the one person that dived down to get Pit's attention. "Uraraka ain't listening though."

Nicole looked at him like he didn't know the obvious.

Uraraka turned off the Zero Gravity just as the right time, as Pit was flying as fast as he could and in somehow hilarious fashion, these two crashed into each other and...fell into a random pile of sand, Pit still holding the chest.

These two then decided to pick themselves up and the angel and the floating hero decided that this was the time to try and make sure that they specifically won this challenge.

But...this is Pit we're talking about and Uraraka recovered only a short moment later and.

Moments matter.

"Pit wins immunity simple as that! The rest of you have some hard decisions to make...or not, but you guys know each other!" Chris announced, still picking up Pit. "Ye scallywags should know of betrayal."

"Stop that please." Uraraka said, slowly walking by, as Chris looked peeved.

"I wanted to do that willingly!" Chris complained. "Anyways, the rest of you can find your back to wherever the rest of you are at! Pit gets to eat...better food!"

Pit was looking a little bit confused, as Uraraka just shrugged.

"What kind of better food?" Pit asked.

"A pizza without pineapple!"

Pit gawked, just as Sokka and Lowain managed to make their way towards Chris.

"Really nice of you, Chris. But it means that my Girlfriend Squad's gonna be down a member." Pit remarked. "We had cool times together."

"I don't know, there wasn't that many words about it." Lowain said.

*Dante's confessional*

The hunter was feeling scuffed after being mid-fight of a pterodactyl.

"I'm gonna say that I found it kinda funny that after all of that, I got swiped with a flying demon looking thing and I made it mad enough to forget who won in this battle. Gonna be a hard elimination ceremony, though." Dante heard a guy knocking.

"Bet it's that pterodactyl."

*Confessional cut*


Pit was eating a whole-ass pizza because it healed health, mental included, as the angel was trying to check out whoever was going to be eliminated in this night of action.

Mostly because Dante was still outside fighting a pterodactyl with ease, stylishly proving himself on a dinosaur...and also because there was a disquiet in the air that Lowain was about to break.

"Fellow bros, who's gonna be eliminated tonight?" Lowain asked. "Trying to put the kibosh on this elimination thing and uh, nobody's got the kibosh?"

Nicole stared at Lowain.

"You guys trying to eliminate me?"

Nicole and Uraraka got spooked, as Squirrel Girl tried to lie.

"No?"

Lowain was pissed, as Sokka and Pit gave the ladies some suspicious looks.

"...I'm more mad that you're lying than you trying to eliminate me." Lowain answered. "Besides, I ain't voting for any of you ladies."

"Yeah, we're not!" Pit declared, pulling a slice out of his mouth. "I'd like to give you some, but Chef's staring at me."

"Oh, come on, that's not true." Lowain tried to grab a slice...

...and got subjected to Chef's cooking rod.

"Told you. Wait, who are you voting for?" Pit answered.

Lowain had to whisper to his alliance partners, as well, that someone was a real challenge breaking dude and Dante arrived in there, a bit of that wing sliced off.

"Damn, what's up with you all?" Dante asked. "Tanjiro helped me out!"

"Yeah, about Tanjiro-"

"What about him?" Dante interrupted Sokka.

Dante basically sat down trying to not eat that pizza, as the Girlfriend Squad had one thing to do especially with the strategic brain of said squad in his ear.

They all finally shared one vote to their name, four dudes against three different ladies...and Tanjiro, which was going to be not that surprising in the season.

*Dante's confessional*

The white-haired hero looked a bit dissapointed.

"I know that you're a real nice guy, a real nice swordsman and a real Japanese dude...it's really sad that I do have to eliminate you and I'm pretty sure you would say the same."

*Squirrel Girl's confessional*

"On one hand, Lowain can break the fourth wall sometimes, is a real dude and he's probably the second funniest person here, but on the other hand, he's learned from Yumeko with the strategies! Weird ones and he watched Sur-"

*Confessional cut*

'

The eight campers were sitting on the now oversized elimination ceremonial area, since there was a lot of empty stumps that signified all of the heroes, villains, friends and players that had left the season...Chris bathed in the wamp campfire light.

"I'm not gonna lie, this one should be fast mostly 'cause there's only three people that even have votes to their name! Pit has the treasure of immunity, as he does!"

Pit caught the marshmallow.

"Three pieces of goodness in one day? Pretty good tasting."

The seven remaining players were there.

"Nicole has no votes."

She looked shocked, as she snatched the thing.

"Thank you!"

...

...

...

"Sokka, no votes for you!"

Sokka took it in solace, though a little bit suspicious of Nicole's lack of votes.

...

...

...

"Uraraka, same thing!"

"Oh, thanks!" She complimented the marshmallow.

...

...

...

"And Squirrel Girl, you also have no votes!"

She had a sigh of relief...and looked at Dante.

"Damn, looks like your time's up."

"That's a dang shame, I've been too strong all season." Dante remarked.

...

...

"Dante, Tanjiro and Lowain, all of you have reasons to have at least one vote and I'm gonna let Chef speak!" Chris announced. "Just for the heck of it."

Chef Hatchet cleared his throat.

"Dante, everybody thinks you're OP and some people think that makes you too good! Tanjiro, you're a wholesome overpowered fella and like Dante, some people think you're too strong!"

"Mr. Hatchet, that's a fair point." Tanjiro answered.

"Lowain, you got a crazy girlfriend and made your own squad, which Nicole got off the hook for and they probably ain't letting you off the hook!"

"That's what I'm...saying."

Lowain was deep into thought.

...

...

...

"Surprisingly, Dante's got a single vote to his name! Tanjiro has four votes and...Lowain has three! Pretty dramatic, you wouldn't say!" Chris announced, as Tanjiro wasn't really angry.

He just sighed, as Lowain had a realisation.

"You ladies just couldn't handle the Girlfriend Squad, couldn't ya?" Lowain figured. "That or you kinda knew about Azula."

"We were in the same alliance, I knew about your shenanigans." Nicole answered, crossing her arms.

"That's fair, ladies, I was playin' too close to the sun."

"You did betray your friend, though." Tanjiro said pretty seriously. "Even if you weren't really friends."

"I understand, slayer dude..."

Lowain hugged the heck out of his former squad, as Sokka looked shocked.

"No way we're going to let all of us get eliminated!" Sokka shouted.

"That's what I'd like to hear, fellow girlfriend havers." Lowain remarked. "Stay strong and stay kissin'."

"Thanks, friend. And I won't be kissing!" Pit declared, as his fellow teammates looked at him like he said something insane. "My lady doesn't approve."

"Alright, fellas."

Lowain walked himself to the dock, as Tanjiro bowed to everyone in the competition for one reason.

"I'm glad that I even made it this far into the compeitition and I see that every one of you left is a nice guy and I know that I'm going to miss most of you when I get back with the sword people!" Tanjiro shouted. "All of you try your best to be good guys and I really appreciated my time here. Even if the host's a bad guy!"

All of the people shared some warm feelings and two of them almost cried.

"Dude, stop having the speech, I don't want this to get sappy! Anyways, you two, the Sling-Yacht of Shame awaits!" Chris told everyone. "The six of you things will not really be easy next challenge, so get prepared for it!"

"We will and it's gonna be well-written!" Squirrel Girl bragged.

"Trust me, it's gonna be painful."


Lowain and Tanjiro weren't exactly the ones to enjoy that wild ride, but they were on it anyways.

"Alright, not the craziest episode ever, but we plan to make up for that next episode and yeah, these guys know what this place feels like and kinda is...on TOTAL DRAMA: ULTIMATE ISLANDS!"


To be continued in Episode 38, the penultimate challenge for the biggest season in terms of numbers really and Chris really doesn't deserve a break after Ult Islands, but...you know, the cumulative effort has to mean something after this prison of a show that he's putting these people in!

I sure hope that after all this pirating that they don't get arrested by some random interns that don't want to do this!

Yeah, that would be bad and totally not a episode with a different challenge complete with a few people that have competed in this season before!

Chapter 136: Episode 38: Ultimate Prison Break

Summary:

The six remaining contestants get into (somewhat) fake prison and get into all sorts of pain while trying to break out of prison.

AKA the penultimate challenge for this season gets a little wild.

Chapter Text

Total Drama X: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 38: Ultimate Prison Break

There's six people remaining and somehow, Squirrel Girl got through the previous challenge with only sheer skill and upsetting Tanjiro Kamado, the best boy and these six that remaining are a cut above the rest even including The Coachman, Sol, Mikasa, Miko, Azula, Yumeko and Tanjiro.

For all of their pirating and stealing, they get to enjoy a good stay in a prison, trying to find a way to get outside of their cell and nab an immunity ticket, which means that it operates by Cyber Race's rules.

Last one's out, first one's going straight to the finale and there will be one last vote to determine fifth place, Chef and the interns ready to make their "prison life" terrible.


"Last time on Total Drama: Ultimate Islands, we've upped the crime rate amongst our cast...in another pirate challenge, where we really tested to see if these guys are real pirates or just ridiculously competitive friends and oh ho, we've got some real bad boys in here! No one besides Tanjiro left without doing some real pirate business, stealing stuff, shooting each other's ships and fighting for treasure...mostly!"

Lowain and Sokka getting chased by the twin Larrys were shown.

"Thanks to me and Chef, Pit got immunity because of course he did and everybody else had problems. About trying to vote each other since it's the end of the show and well, unsurprisingly, the targets were a bit obvious! Lowain was a good dude who did a lot of crazy things before he got eliminated and Tanjiro was plain OP, so those two guys were gone!"

And weirdly enough, Chris was wearing a prison warden's hat.

"Who out of the six remaining players will be scared straight! Who's gonna be coralling themselves into victory and who's gonna make the prison break because it sure won't be me...on TOTAL DRAMA: ULTIMATE ISLANDS!"


A speech from an esteemed gentleman of Woodcrest and oh fuck, those are trumpets, where the fuck are they playing-

"In here, the white man respect their elders and their prison wardens, while those nigg-"


The six of them were noticing something a little bit different about their newfound surroundings, as they all woke up in a prison that was definitely not a stage set dragged from the Total Drama film lot.

Obviously, they all had individual cells that were in the middle of a mini-jail block with weirdly spaced bars and keys that weren't obvious to the naked eye.

"Geez, Spider-Man didn't even get arrested even when he got treated like trash by Marvel writers." Doreen remarked. "Monkey Joe, Tippy Toes, you guys there?"

They both chirped.

"Damn, you both expected this? Didn't know that you were both crazy."

"I didn't know that I would go to prison, it truly is the human experience!"

"Yeah, Monkey Joe, I-"

Squirrel Girl had a double take at Monkey Joe "talking" as the squirrel pointed her towards the angel that actually talked...and she didn't even notice.

"-Why do you sound like Pit?"

"I wish I could turn into a squirrel right now, would enjoy getting out of jail early." Pit finally stated, as he was looking at Doreen. "Anyways, Squirrel Girl, would that squirrel sound like that?"

"I don't know!"

Some tired guy woke up, screamed and banged the bears.

"I now know what Zuko feels like! I guess Suki was right."

Sokka had to make his presence, as Pit and Squirrel Girl tried to look at him, since he was on the same side as Pit was on.

"Wait, did Chris send us to Boiling Rock?"

"I don't think so, since I'm not boiling, Sokka!" Doreen shouted.

The two dude and sole dudette weren't the only ones that were awake and the first one to be awake realised something that was obvious with all of the aesthetics.

"Whoever owns this place really likes being a prison guard." Uraraka observed. "And I'm only that because it's really obvious."

"I agree! No-one can keep us group of buckaroos and hidden weirdos down!" Dante proclaimed, using his sword to slice open the doors. "Woohoo, now that's a prison break!"

"Are you sure these aren't open?" Uraraka asked, seeing something weird in the door.

"Those are keys, right?" Dante said, finally seeing the mini-jail block that they were all still stuck in. "Nicole, are you up?"

"Yes, I'm-"

Nicole saw Dante's door all sliced up and the mini-jail block having its own locked door and she glared right at him and noticed all of the keys and more notable how wide the bars were.

"...This is some really unfunny joke, people, the-"

"I hope it's not because I've got-"

Uraraka saw Doreen's door open.

"-a whole prison suit in here, which perfectly fits!"

Dante and Doreen were out and Sokka reached out with his arms, as Pit tried his best to not have his bracers make them stuck and soon enough, everyone was out of their cells, even if Pit had his bracers get a bit dirty.

The six of them realised something when the TV that was now suddenly there turned on to reveal the host with a most with a special prison officer uniform, probably somebody's nightmare.

"Good morning, islanders, how do you feel about your new prison! Kinda like it?"

"Compared to Boney Island, it feels cosy to not have weird wildlife up your butt! I don't really hate the new clothes, though." Nicole said. "But what did we do!"

"I think we might have pirate'd too hard last challenge, we went wild being pirates!" Squirrel Girl declared, as Nicole looked vexed. "It kinda works that way, but putting us in prison clothes is too far!"

"...That's the only thing that's too far about this?"

"Man, tough crowd especially since you dudes were all pirating up in the last challenge and you even tried to evade the watchful eyes of MacArthur! It's only fair that you guys showed up here...and also, I'm excited about today!"

The PA was a bit scratchy, but nothing too out of the ordinary for a prison.

"Since this is a prison, not that much has changed minus the food being better for some reason and...you know, being in prison! Judging by your looks, you might have figured the challenge out."

"Is it a prison break?" Sokka asked.

"Yes, it is."

"YES, WHOO!" Sokka cheered in jubilation.

"I'm actually happy that you're excited...and the other prison guards are excited that they might have heard that. There's so many creative ways to escape the prison, but if one person or two people escape, the next guy can't escape for an hour. But first, you're gonna have to get used to it!"

"I'm sorry that I ever was a bad girl or something!" Uraraka cried. "...NOOOO!"

"Calm down, it's not a real prison, but it is kinda like one! So get to it!"


*Pit's confessional*

The angel was confident in his prison.

"Please I've had a girlfriend, survived 37 challenges, beat up way too many villains and even called people jerks every day! The prison lifestyle's gonna handle me or I'm gonna handle it. But I do want to know what the prison's really like."

"That's a great point. Don't go too hasty or you might end up alone." Palutena said. "And if you're trying to escape, don't let anyone else see you."

"Don't worry, Lady Palutena, I'm wise...and the uniform even fits my wings! I wonder what prison food tastes like."

"Focus, Pit, these guys probably won't mess around."

*Sokka's confessional*

"I'm more surprised that I haven't been in prison at least twice for basically freeing the world from Fire Lord Ozai and...Azula, but I've been a prison guy and a prison guard before, so it should be not that hard. Zuko being here would make it easy, though."

*Nicole's confessional*

"Mom and dad, please don't mock me for this, mostly because it is not a real prison and I don't think being a doctor would help. Especially when doctors can go to prison."

*Uraraka's confessional*

She looked like she was in 'Nam. (Which didn't help in canon, since her world was fucked past Season 6's first half.)

"They won't break my spirit or my fashion sense! Seriously, these clothes are weirdly comfortable, but that doesn't mean anything."

*Confessional cut*

The remaining six were waiting for the prison doors to open, since Chris was enjoying them squirm over the long, long wait for the first prison guard to pop-up.

Pit was flexing his muscles towards Sokka, who did the same in a response to manliness and the two manly youngsters respect each other's strength.

Uraraka was breathing carefully, trying to make sure that she didn't get copied by Toga in some alternate universe, as Nicole looked at her with some serious pitty.

Dante basically took some more time to think about the game...or his surrogate son or his brother or some random members of his family and friends.

And Squirrel Girl thought about that the times that Kamala was doing stuff in New York City and also, her friends back in Toronto...and also looking at MacArthur for at least a minute.

"What's up, maggot?" Squirrel Girl asked. "Since you're from that Ridonculous Race thing-"

"I'm the one supposed to call you a maggot!" MacArthur shouted.

The rest of the contestants looked at the new police guard, who looked like the female version of your stereotypical mall cop with police armour, brown hair in a ponytail and...a bit of Mexican?

"Maggots, what's good? I heard you guys complainin' about Chris' challenge...I'm gonna make your job harder!" MacArthur proclaimed, cracking her knuckles. "Along with my crew of other people that got eliminated this season...and not Sanders."

"You miss Sanders?" Dante asked sincerely.

"Nah, Sanders' got crimes to worry about. I gotta worry about you." MacArthur said with a smirk, finally opening the door. "Come on, inmates, your challenge awaits."

"But I didn't do any crimes!" Uraraka shrieked out of panic.

"I know."


With the six prisoners basically being carried around like a chain gang of fall guys, the contestants noticed that this was an actual prison like it had jails, cells, cheap school tables, that mean 'ol Chef Hatchet, the lighting that was left off to show the sunlight beaming in through all of the windows and a several shades of blue that were well properly put.

It was a literal chain gang, the six of them in handcuffs being forced down to the bottom floor where all of the food was and well, they were real quite about those contestants returning.

It was Tanya Von Degurechaff, holding a gun that shouldn't really be held as a child.

Pinstripe Potoroo, genuinely looking uncomfortable in his police guard uniform, Connor, the misplaced android in a uniform that he didn't really hate, Owen, 'cause he wanted to and that was not all.

Darkness, because she's trying to do some good in the world, Samus, the bounty hunter and Giovanni Potage...somehow.

Mostly because they were standing there in a line.

"Take a look at my co-workers, who definitely want to do this." MacArthur said. "You might have some idea who these guys are or you don't! What matters is that they're gonna make your job harder-"

"I'm a bad dude, so I'm going to bad dude things!" Giovanni shouted, carrying his bat. "...As a cop."

"I was cheering for Reg because he is a fellow android." Connor stated.

"-SHUT UP, OTHER WORKERS!" MacArthur commanded. "I've been around a ton of places, Mexico included, so us guards are ready for y'all! We could do this all day!"

The six remaining players were mostly befuddled at how these guys were clearly not chosen for any reason, aside from Uraraka, who looked shocked.

"Tanya?!" Uraraka shouted like she had a history.

"You." Tanya replied, mostly intrigued.

"Whoa, whoa, we've gotta set up this entire thing and Chef's cooking breakfast, so I would suggest getting your butts over there! NOW!"

Everyone didn't need to be told twice, though Pit waved to Giovanni and Dante and Pinstripe were looking at each other like they wanted to share a moment in the future and Nicole stayed stoic.

And the food was looking a little bit familiar to at least someone, as MacArthur chuckled at the servings on the plate, but...

"Wait, this doesn't even look that bad." Pit said.

"I don't know, Chris' got misleading food down to a art." Nicole stated, taking a bit out of the prison loaf.

Oh wait, you don't know what a prison loaf AKA Nutraloaf is?

It's a bunch of vegetables, fruits, mixed meat and bread baked together into an intentionally torturous loaf of possibly bread, definitely punishment and Nicole ate it and realised something.

"...How did Chef mess up this bad? This is good!" Nicole shouted.

Pit took a decent bite out of it.

"Hey, Nicole, you're talking crazy. It's fine...which doesn't make sense." Pit said.

"Yeah, this is Chef we're talking about-"

Nicole instinctively ducked, avoiding a stone from Chef.

"-He knows how to make us suffer!"

"Honestly, I think he's trying to make prison food and it ain't even close to being bad as any food here outside of this prison." Sokka said. "Like there's probably something stoppng it from being super terrible."

Pit and Nicole were wondering, as Sokka kept on eating.

"But I get the feeling this is what we're gonna eat for every meal."

"Mph, true." Squirrel Girl stated, as she saw a random squirrel pull up. "Hold on, I wonder where we at...wait, it can't be!"

"What do you mean, it can't be, this food's alright!" Sokka said.

"I know, but I'm pretty sure we're back on Pahkitew for sure. This squirrel ran away from a mechanical squirrel that was shooting lasers, the most Pahkitew thing of all time...and you know, it says on the sign."

"WHAT-"

Everyone (minus Dante, because he was somewhere else) couldn't really miss the massive sign that did fit into the prison.

"Pahkitew Prison." Squirrel Girl stated. "Anyways, you guys want to talk about your lives again, since that's what we usually do?"

"Yeah...but I'm still escaping this thing." Uraraka proclaimed.

*Squirrel Girl's confessional*

The hero was hanging in the prison confessional.

"Oh shit, I forgot that I could swear for real and you know, this is by far the place to confess. I gotta confess that I was not expecting to play the most honest game that I could coming from Team Alliances Only, but I outlasted all of them besides Dante. Dante's gotta go for the sake of it, but I don't know how I'm gonna do that."

*Confessional cut*


Dante wasn't there for one reason...mostly because he could sense the Nutriloaf's sheer amount of random garbage that turned into ungarbage...and he got carried back onto the table by MacArthur, who was a little pissed.

"Listen, I'm sure that you're trying to get a feel of this place, maggot." MacArthur answered, as Dante was casually chilling with his plate. "Also, you can't convince me with badass manoeuvres that you're not a maggot here."

"That's a damn shame, officer, because if you get to know me, I'd be real fine." Dante remarked, still holding his plate.

"Sir, I have a boyfriend and he's about my age, so get real."

"Oh yeah, that Brody guy. Doesn't look like he's got a lot in his head."

That got MacArthur to shut up and send him and his food flying onto the table with pinpoint precision, Dante finally back with the rest of 'em and MacArthur glaring at him.

"Did you really have to insult her former boyfriend?" Nicole sighed.

"Nope, but I did anyways."

And the six of them were together again, ready to talk about the boyfriend-insulter of the hour, thought this was prison time and well, Chef Hatchet was definitely only one thing that could be noticed...

...the prison chef, one of the most indiscriminately dickish positions that you could be within the prison without being corrupt and, uh, Hatchet was no corrupt man on the stoves.

Besides, MacArthur has actual police work and a dark blue shirt.

"If you wanna know why I'm still in here it's 'cause I trust MacArthur to bring the pain! Also, I got time to cook up some horrors in here, but y'all didn't hear that!"

Chef Hatchet laughed, before getting all serious.

"You better listen or pay the price. Seriously, why couldn't let me be your co-warden?"

"Because you don't have police work...and not an android." MacArthur shouted. "Listen up, temporary criminals, in between meal times y'all get the chance to do whatever as long as you don't try to escape...and uh, this place has solitary confinement if you try anything stupid, which is practically a guarantee coming from you."

"What, we're not gonna try anything stupid, which is a fact!" Sokka exclaimed, as Pit looked at his two blades like a knife. "Pit, no!"

"Well, why not?" Pit remarked.

Chef and MacArthur shared a little moment together, as Pit put his blades back and Sokka facepalmed at the angel.

"Dang, you were right, these guys would do stupid!" MacArthur complimented Chef.

"Trust me, these guys are truly maggots and fools." Chef said. "I don't want to see you mess up!"

"I respect your military-ness, so I will not, Sir Chef."

"Thank you."


The six of them were now in the courtyard, which had a bunch of random sports and random areas for socialisation with what would have been a bunch of society's worst (or this show's worst.)

But it was just them trying to do some basketball.

"What's this?" Sokka asked. "Why are the net's up there?"

"The nets are up there becauses the balls over there are supposed to go into the net to earn points." Nicole tried to explain. "And you throw them into the nets."

"...Sounds like a real nice game. And you know, I could go for some handball, guys!"

"It's called basketball."

Sokka was real interested, looking at the baskets.

"I kinda get it, but handball's a better name and uh, we should be figuring out a way of escaping this place." Sokka focused himself. "Right after I throw some balls into hoops."

"Okay, you do you, I can't stand to be here."

The rest of them were having some important conversation about escaping the prison, since they all had some kind of stupid power to make the challenge ridiculously easy.

Which someone noticed.

"Oh yeah, no shooting laser beams or energy balls since this place is kind of a real prison." Chris announced. "Also, it would activate some stuff that I wouldn't like to de-activate."

"Geez, dude, I wasn't going to blow some place up." Dante said. "Also, I don't believe you."

"Okay...sure."

A screen popped up from the ground, rather awkwardly, but it did show exactly that, as a big beam that got shot from Axl got countered by...a mechanical shield that reflected the beam and really hurt the shapeshifting robot, him being blown back far enough to be off-camera in less than half a second.

Either way, the six of them had to cringe at the sheer pain that Axl got sent his way.

*Dante's confessional*

"Man, I'm glad that I'm not gonna get thrown like that because I don't really shoot beams, only bullets."

*Confessional cut*

And the TV disappeared with Chris' voice, so these guys were truly stuck in prison without a plan that wasn't cooked up yet, but there was one thing that you would do in prison.

"Go try and start causing some problems, dude, you may never with these guys."

"I don't think that's a wise idea." Uraraka said. "We know that at least some of them have the powers to incapacitate us and most of us can't fly away like Pit or I."

"That's true, but we've got a great secret weapon."

Everyone took the time to look at Sokka.

"I kinda figured it would be easy to distract most of them."

"Wait, really? I don't think you ever know half of these guys." Nicole rebutted. "And honestly, there might be so many ways to escape this place."

"Have you been in prison to help a friend escape from jail being a political prisoner?" Sokka asked. "Since Old Fire Nation's kinda evil."

Nicole and Uraraka was silent, as the boys grinned at the plan of action.

"If anyone's got anything else, we need to do this first."

'

These guys had their second meal of the day and they all noticed the guards were either trying to catch up with their friends thanks to not even being under Chris' eye or were looking at them very closely.

Connor, Tanya and MacArthur may have been the only ones of the latter, but damn, if that isn't a trio to be watching you and obviously, Uraraka was definitely being looked at for one reason.

And this wasn't real prison experience, so Tanya took an opportunity to her...a former friend out.

"I'm sure that you're wondering why I'm looking at you so much." Tanya basically ripped a thought out of Uraraka. "Remember that alliance from a month ago?"

"Uh-huh...isn't this not allowed in prison." Uraraka apprehensively said. "Or at least, MacArthur might have problems with it?"

"Uh, I'm above board on it since she thinks I'm torturing you with words."

MacArthur was smiling at Uraraka's displeasure for obvious reasons.

"So, this place has quite a few holes that Chris wants you to go through and honestly, there's more holes than a cheese factory. Some holes are windows, some aren't, so you better not get yourself eliminated."

"Or what?!"

Uraraka made it loud, before Tanya put a finger over her mouth.

"Or I'm going to make however your stay in that resort, however short it may be, miserable."

"Okay." Uraraka chuckled, struggling to not laugh. "Sure, Tanya, you can do that."

*Uraraka's confessional*

She was understandbly confused by Tanya's words of advice.

"What do you mean you're going to make my life a living hell? I think she's 13 and whatever Qurik she has only applies with a gun and unless this show's weird with guns as well, I don't really see that happening...but she was with my voting group of actual friends." She unseriously said.

*Confessional cut*

Later after lunch, the boys and Squirrel Girl were ready to bring that situation into reality, distracting the guards so hard that they'd forget who they were or messing around (in Pit's words, who's very reliable.) and these guys were doing pretty good for being up at 3pm.

In case it wasn't obvious, it was 3pm and time to do some bullshit, like fake a fight that was clearly happening with about four dudes.

"Hey, uh, Sokka, what is it did you say about my lady?"

"Uh, that I said she looks very beautiful and that I'd like to worship her personally!" Sokka shouted. "...Uh, you'd be useless without her or something-"

"THAT'S IT!"

Sokka nervously grinned, as he saw that the fight attempt worked...in Pit's favour, as the angel backed away to prepare something.

"You can talk all the trash you want, but you can't just lie like that! We're a team, I'm her herald and I'm sure you know what I mean." Pit explained angrily. "Also, I don't like your hair when it's untied."

"And you've got that tuft thing going on in your hair, it's like two medals on there!" Sokka feigned his anger.

"Shut up, at least my breath doesn't smell bad...all the time."

"Okay, that's it!"

These two finally walked up like they were going to fight, as they were treated to audience of no-one but the few prison guards were looking to get entertained, as Pit and Sokka were position themselves in the random empty spot that was just there.

Squirrel Girl was sitting pretty and...Dante was somewhere else along with one other guy, but we'll get into that later because Sokka kicked into Pit's chest with some awkwardness.

Pit rolled back and got up to run back into Sokka's new "effective" range, as he swung with a right hook that had no elegance that Sokka dodged and...uh, he slapped him.

It would've been a punch, but things got a little bit mixed up.

"Kick his butt, Sokka, he looks like a wimp!" MacArthur shouted.

"Shut up, he's far from a wimp...since we were on the same team!" Giovanni declared. "He's a total villain guy."

"I know, but I doubt he's a villain." MacArthur said, as Sokka managed to get a hard slap on Pit. "He couldn't even handle a slap that well."

"You're not going to diss Kid Angel like that!"

"...What a name."

MacArthur and Giovanni were the only vocal ones, but the vast majority of the guards were either watching the fight or trying to get a good view of the other remaining jailed players who were not named Dante, said players wondering who would win out of an angel who has defeated gods and funny sword man.


Well, Dante was genuinely being dragged through by Pinstripe Potoroo, who wasn't a big fan of the law, unsurprisingly enough, and though the demon hunter could've escaped at any time...

...he could definitely see something cooking up within the weasel-esque man's mind, since he had that smirk on his face.

"Okay, Pinstripe, what's your secret sauce?" Dante asked, crackling his knuckles. "What's your epic pipe of victory?"

"Shut up, do you want us to get caught?" Pinstripe whispered to his ear, as Dante sighed.

These two were slowly pulled further and further towards a literal pipe of victory, as there was an messy plumber's room with a few pipes that were in the process of being fixed by a robot without much of a face...or a wrench.

The pipe room was clearly well-lit, though and well, it was really obvious which was the victory pipe.

"Okay, then, are you being serious?" Dante asked. "Because your ass is going to be grass if you're wrong."

"Yeah, my butt's gonna be fine."

Pinstripe basically beckoned Dante to do one thing, getting within earshot.

"If you say anything, my boys are making your life trouble and...ya know the rest."

Dante nodded and then hopped into the orange pipe, smelling all of the "good stuff" that the pipe carried down into a very specific place and uh, I'm not going to reveal that yet.

Mostly because Pinstripe casually walked out of the plumbing room with the watch of the prison map and he chuckled.

*Dante's confessional*

He was dirty as all hell.

"What does that mean, man? Like how he's gonna get his fellas over here? Like I'm not gonna do what I do best, anyways?" He scoffed at his friend. "Thanks, even if you're kind of an a-hole."

*Confessional cut*


Anyways, Pit and Sokka were a little worse for wear...and also MacArthur realised that not only was Pinstripe walking back without Dante that also Dante was gone for some reason.

The two fighters took their positions and bowed...

...just as the klaxxon blared with a special announcement.

"Congratulations, Dante somehow got it the easiest and he's the first one out! He may or may not have immunity, but he has escaped which means y'all on lockdown!" Chris announced. "MacArthur and Chef, do the honours."

MacArthur looked mad and Chef Hatched broke down a door.

"Chef, this is still a real prison, those doors cost money!"

"These doors aren't looking good, though." Chef replied to Chris' annoyance. "...Of course it's Dante."

Everyone else?

They were in line.

"Since y'all like messing around and fighting each other, I bet an one-hour lockdown will do you people nice and cosy...and importantly, y'all gonna get hurt." Chef warned the rest of them. "Not by me."

"Is this the real prison experience?" Nicole said.

"Uh, obviously, I'm not letting you people off easy." MacArthur said, cracking her knuckles. "Start getting your stuff together...prisoners."

"I do have my life together, but-"


The unsafe contestants were getting their faces smashed in and well, Dante and Chris did have front-row seats to the multi-guard beatdown and you could see the demon hunter's slight anguish on your face and Chris' obvious glee.

"Look, Chris, I'm not a hater of the more insane challenge, but this is just prison brutality!" Dante said. "And you know, I'm pretty sure whatever criminals left that place are causing problems."

"Dante, dude, you worry too much! Everyone likes a little bit of prison brutality now and then and I like you guys getting that." Chris announced. "Those criminals were gonna be moved anyways."

"I don't care about those criminal guys, just that police brutality's kinda lame for a challenge."

"Man, you guys wouldn't know fun if it tortured ya!"

Dante just got off the chair, as he couldn't believe this guy enjoying the still continuous beatdown of his teammates.

"I'm gonna go find some other monster to beatdown." He pulled out his sword.

And as for the now beaten-up contestants, they were done with the beatdown, but were now pinned to the floor thanks to Pinstripe and Tanya...somehow.

"I find it kind of crazy that this isn't in bad taste." Squirrel Girl said. "Didn't someone die from this?"

"...Uh, we're tougher." Pit said. "Also, maybe we shouldn't bring up that guy."

"Good point."

Uraraka took the time to take a break, Nicole dealt with tougher situations and Sokka wasn't buckling under MacArthur's weight and you know, police brutality was kicking their butts.

*Sokka's confessional*

He was looking quite terrible for a survivor.

"Dang, this has to be worse than what Zuko went through! And to Zuko, I'm sorry for that because I might know what it feels like." Sokka said. "Had to say it."

*Confessional cut*

With all of that police brutality, there would be no end to this...

...until a digital bell rung throughout the prison, as the guards basically let up on the rest of the contestants, making sure that they had the chance to move freely once again.

"Y'all either better find a way to escape or get tougher, which I know y'all can do quite easily." Chef answered quite sinisterly, enjoying the pain. "I gotta cook my loaf right now."

The five of them were sure on one thing, their injuries very apparent on their faces or not in the case of Pit and Nicole, that they needed something else to either find their own way out or confuse the shit out of the rest of them.

"Yeah, what he said. Gotta respect a veteran in here." MacArthur said. "I wish you people would get creative, though."

"So, you want to hurt us?" Pit asked.

"Well, it's necessary hurt, that's what I'm saying!"

Pit had a firm grasp on his shoulder by Nicole, as he wanted to have a random-ass comeback for the bulky police officer that was eating a donut from...somewhere else.

The rest of them were cooking plans up, sort of, for the future and there was many escapes to be had and tropes to be fufilled in some people's case.

"Damn, I don't normally listen to the police." Squirrel Girl stated. "But she is right...we do need to get creative."

"Who do you think we've been doing?" Uraraka asked. "Since these guys do scare me and I got hit with the Lav-Acid."

"It's really, really hot soup with a bunch of vegetables, though."

"It's still that!"

The two ladies were slowly moving around realising that since there was no-one else but the random prison guards that were contestants plucked from the Losers' Resort, they didn't have much else to do than escape.

"So...what's your whole MO about being a good guy...like your whole reason for it?" Squirrel Girl asked. "Just wanted to ask 'cause I don't know much about you Deers."

"...Uh...you know how, everyone with a superpower wants to be a hero in my universe because nearly everyone has one?" Uraraka answered, sweating quite seriously.

"You live a world like that?!"

"And some people do it for money?"

Squirrel Girl nodded.

"I wanted to be a hero, so that I could support my family when I came in at school...hahaha."

Uraraka went silent at that, as Squirrel Girl looked at for a continuation of that answer.

"Once I was in school and had been there for long enough...I really, really learned how hard being a hero is and how much saving people means to me!"

"...Cool speech, I respect your hustle of being a good guy just 'cause. Same thing for me, I guess."

And that awkward conversation was over with the two of them taking their time to overshare, but there was obviously one thing that was recognised in the stead that brought itself up in the fold.

"How fast can you float?" Squirrel Girl asked. "I can get a whole bunch of squirrels for a distraction or to bite into wires."

"Uh...fast enough?"


Those two were back in...some random place that was far away, as Pit was looking through random spots in his own jail cell for his bow and sword combo to jump out the back of the prison in his cell.

*Pit's confessional*

He finally got a call on the "prison phone"

"Pit, you should be cut through the bars with...a lot of things that could be blades and well, getting creative could including finding your weapons somewhere." Palutena told him. "More importantly, you saw that really wasn't a wall at the back of it."

"Yeah, I did, Lady Palutena, so I know what I'm gonna do!"

"Saw off the bars, Pit!"

Pit looked surprised, before trying to feign calmness.

"Oh yeah, I was gonna do that. I was totally wasn't going to do cool poses or anything."

*Confessional cut*

Pit...then summoned his blades.

"Wow, that's gotta be some kind of conveinence, but I'm not complaining either!" Pit remarked, getting into cutting the bars with a few repeated swipes.

Quiet ones, too, so that the guards couldn't know and they weren't super interested in see what he had to do thanks to them not having proper sight of him.

He was cuttin' and then he was cuttin' some more.

And the bars broke off with enough slices and then a part of a wall fell off, seemingly all on its own, thanks to one cat mother and her anger aiding somebody else's escape.

"Whoa, whoa, chill out, we're out!" Pit said.

"I know, but we're not in the clear!" Nicole declared.

Nicole then jumped down from the window with incredible distance with Pit doing the same, albeit a bit more awkward than Nicole...and the two of them were out of the prison already.

"And look at that, Pit and Nicole are actually out of the prison! Seriously, they can jump like nobody else!" Chris announced. "They do have to dodge the prison guards!"

"Aw man!" Pit shouted, sprinting towards the forest. "Where's...Wait, that's a orange pipe!"

"Just focus...on running...and not getting caught." Nicole said.

These two were going towards Chris, making sure that they weren't caught at any time and they didn't stop for anything, not even the host with the most waving at them frantically...even if they turned to avoid him.

And they slid on the ground.

"Guys, guys, you two are still in the game, you don't have immunity! Did you also have to break a wall in the prison?!" Chris announced, being rather annoyed.

"YES!"

"Not really?"

Nicole and Pit said both of these at the same time, as Pit took a breather.

"Dude, it's gonna take me a bunch of money to fix it regardless! Besides, only two more can escape and someone's gonna get arrested and sent to the Loser's Resort."

"Sorry." They both sheepishly apologised.

"Good...do you want to watch your fellow campers get hurt?"

"...Not really, but I do want to watch her make it through!" Pit proclaimed.

"And I bet Sokka would be great competition for me." Nicole said.

These two were sitting down, though looking away from the gained pain that the rest of their competitors were really getting the brunt of and Dante was back from beating up another Larry.

"Dante, come join your fellow campers who are...just there!"

Dante sat with Pit and Nicole, who were a few seats away from the sadistically smiling Chris.

*Dante's confessional*

"He has been doing it for 15 years...I don't think he's gonna change anytime soon, but I wasn't expecting him to watch that comfortably." He spoke with surprise.

*Confessional cut*


Sokka, Squirrel Girl and Ochako Uraraka were all people that had to endure the second lockdown beatdown and they didn't really all that much worse if only because they already had experience from dealing with one.

Connor came up to get his obligatory screentime and also because he wanted to say something.

"I am sorry for your treatment, since the host likes the show like this for apparent entertainment reasons." Connor stated. "And mistreating you contestants is not something that I can do."

"Oh, good, so you're going to be putting us back in your cells." Squirrel Girl said, as Sokka facepalmed. "Wait, why are you-"

"That being said, for your own safety and because Chris McLean wanted me to...I have to send you three to solitary confinement."

"...Oh no! How are we going to fit?" Squirrel Girl asked the important question.

"I do not know."

And these three were truly having the prison life, one of them playing the all-time favoured instrument, harmonica, with passion that didn't exist before or would exist after.

Sokka was in solitary confinement with Uraraka and Squirrel Girl, who looked at each other with sudden regret...and he was still playing that harmonica with ease.

"We need to escape prison! Also, they literally can't fit all of us in here!" Squirrel Girl shouted. "Uraraka, you know what to do, man!"

"...Uh, I do?"

Uraraka probably's gonna have this for life.

"Yeah, you can fly as far as you can with someone else and then they jump and with that momentum, you try to get over the wall and roll around the place." Squirrel Girl remarked. "And I think we could do it!"

"I guess?"

"What do ya mean, I guess? We could win this together and even Sokka could made it quite easily!"

The two of them weren't playing around, as Sokka dropped the harmonica on the floor and the game plan was truly forming in the heads of the trio, who were set to eat the most important meal of the day.

Also, the door itself opened for one reason.

"Apparently it has been an hour." Connor answered. "I completely understand that works like that...for the challenge."

"Uh, thanks for throwing me into this cell!" Sokka complained, as the other two got out.

"...You are welcome."

The three future escapees were ready to put a plan into action, since two of them had a plan and Sokka was ready to add onto said plan with his own addition.

*Squirrel Girl's confessional*

"What's up, guys, I heard you needed a fourth wall break because this guy's been writing this fic for three dang years is bouta finish it, but we've been here for like two and something months and we're gonna finish this! Regardless, it's about time for me to get cookin' for the future!"

*Confessional cut*

"Dudes, make sure that you're not in solitary confinement again, you're not going to like there now!"

"We hated it there, though!" Sokka shouted.

"Then you're not going to like me making it worse."

Uraraka and Squirrel Girl were silent, nervous about their escape being completely caught by the now slightly vigiliant prison guards that weren't getting paid at all.

The three of them slowly eat their somehow good-tasting prison loaf again, taking their time for their final meal of the challenge, ready to take the bounce.

Or even a giant rock that was...weirdly lodged, as they were finally doing the one thing that would normally be done handcuffed...

...breaking rocks for seemingly no reason, as Tanya and Darkness were looking at the trio, literally having a gun advantage and a...weird advantage on them.

"Hold on, why aren't I suffering with them?" Darkness asked.

"Because you're trying to make them suffer." Tanya said. "Chris said as much."

"Oh, come on, why wouldn't you want to go through the prison experience." Darkness smiled.

"Because-"

Tanya looked at her.

"-because I would easily do it."

"Really? I would relish in all of the punishments."

"Of course, you would." Tanya sighed at Darkness' "eagerness" to take it all on.

*Pit's confessional*

"Why would Darkness even enjoy that so much? Since, you know, she's the one with all of the power and the strength to get through that without any trouble?" Pit asked.

"For, uh, training purposes. She wants to become a stronger crusader." Palutena answered a little nervously.

"That's great! She really seems to enjoy that training and yet she can't fight."

"Though she worships Eris, who I respect, she's...something weird."

"What kind of weird, Lady Palutena?"

Palutena knew what was up and well, Pit was only 1200 years old or something like that.

"...I'll tell when you're older."

"Okay, that's fair...just popped in my mind."

*Confessional cut*

While that was happening, Uraraka was definitely reminded of a fight in the UA Sports Festival that was real close and she had to think fast since Tanya could shoot blanks easily.

"Sorry, new plan, I use my Quirk to get a bunch of rocks together and then we're gonna fly on a bunch of rocks over the wall and out of here." Uraraka whispered. "...Do you want to use your squirrels?"

"If it's for the greater good, then I'll help. Plus they have been raring for action." Squirrel Girl whispered back.

The youngest guard noticed.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!"

"Nothing, Tanya, just talkin' about our love lives." Squirrel Girl remarked, getting Uraraka to blush.

...

They toiled away for a little while longer.

...

Those rocks were finally about the right size after 30 minutes.

...

And by now, Darkness had left the place and it was just Tanya, as Sokka looked at Squirrel Girl with some surprises, being a bit of a distance away.

But he could tell something was going on when a bunch of random squirrels went to Tanya's person and distracted her from seeing the two ladies do something.

"Okay, now." Squirrel Girl whispered.

And then all of those rocks started floating like it was nobody's business, hers and Squirrel Girls rising higher.

"Sokka, grab onto one of the rocks!" Uraraka shouted.

"You don't have to tell me twice!"

Sokka was grasping onto one of the rocks, Uraraka was trying to not vomit and Squirrel Girls was on hers easily and well, only two of them would be able to move on ahead.

*Nicole's confessional*

The cat mother looked surprised.

"Wow, I really have my competition worked out for me. Richard and kids, looks like momma really might not get first prize!" Nicole said. "And I'd be happy with that."

*Confessional cut*

Darkness then ran back to see the remaining contestants float up into a good position to be over the wall and she couldn't really do anything, as she blew a whistle to get everybody over here.

Obviously, Squirrel Girl jumped over the wall.

"And Squirrel Girl's outta there, but it looks like the prison guards didn't like that 'cause everyone's on their butts!"

"I know, just stop telling me!" Uraraka shouted, trying to dodge all of the random shots.

"Okay, geez."

Sokka was using his boomerang in strangely effective ways, as he did manage to block a few things that came from the ground including even a high rock.

Didn't help that there was no tower guards in spite of the random robots that Pahkitew was filled with...only laser squirrels.

"Listen, I know that Chris is crazy, but maybe you should jump over!" Uraraka said.

"I would do that, but the rock's too small and I don't think you're an Earthbender-"

Sokka got shot in the hand, waving his hand around and he slipped on the rock that Uraraka was also now on.

"-Grab my hand!"

"Okay!"

Sokka swung onto Uraraka's hand, as the hero in studying was nervously trying to not vomit and also maintain the weight of two people, but eventually one of those had to hit the mark.

"I'm pulling you up!"

"Yeah-"

Sokka got hit in the stomach by Samus' kick, who glared at him, as Uraraka almost pulled him up and then stumbled back onto another rock that flew her up slowly.

"-AHHHH!"

He fell down to the ground, as Samus caught him, leaving Uraraka to finally get over the wall with very unnerved look on her face, almost seeing the fall, the many random potshots, the leap over the barbed wire and the slow fall in very slow motion.

Sure she was on the ground in a few seconds, but that meant-

"Ochako Uraraka may not have fully escaped, but Sokka's out of the game! Literally because of Samus!" Chris announced. "Seriously, where was she?"

*Samus Aran's confessional*

The bounty hunter answered.

"Look, maybe it's because we were on the same team or because Sokka made an alliance against me, but I'm not convinced that Sokka would spend the money well. Uraraka definitely would, she deserves it more and more importantly, played a honest game to the finals." She explained. "Nothing more, nothing less. It wasn't that personal."

*Confessional cut*

Uraraka's tear dams broke, as she went towards where the rest of the contestants were in the moment and the rocks were falling, though Sokka was long out of trouble.


The five contestants were finally done with the challenge.

Ochako, Doreen, Pit, Dante and Nicole were in the final five and before they could even process how brutally biased Samus was or how Sokka went down, Chris had to say something.

"Congratulations to you five, you've survived the challenge...and I hope it's not literal since Sokka got hit with the crazy kick from Samus!"

Sokka did get back up, a little scarred and pained...but he wasn't really intact.

"Oh, Samus saved his butt. Anyways, he's eliminated from the challenge, the game and from getting 4 million dollars and also, Dante has immunity!" Chris announced. "That was quite the challenge, but in the end, someone has to be sent towards the Sling-Yacht of Shame and even if Sokka was voting!"

Uraraka had stopped crying by now, as she looked like she was ready to kill...quite unusually for her and she turned away from her friends in shame.

"I'm sorry, you guys."

"Don't be sorry...you still tried to pull up your competition, that much I can respect." Pit replied. "Plus dealing with Samus is something different."

"Yeah, but...I could've."

Uraraka was plainly slightly traumatized.

"Trust me, you just saw the real Samus come out. Pretty scary in Smash and even scarier anywhere else."

"I really could have...so why didn't you, Squirrel Girl-"

"I didn't know! I didn't know that Samus would go ape like that!"

These two stared at each other, as the rest of the contestants had a lot to think not only from this episode, not only from the final merge or even the two-team stage.

No, from the start.

*Sokka's confessional*

He sighed, sitting strong like a champ after getting smashed in the stomach.

"As much as this is a competition, I really want to vote out Samus. I can't hate on someone this much, since Nicole's the most like her in being a true strategist. Gotta vote Nicole."

*Squirrel Girl's confessional*

Her mind was stuck on that moment, realising something important.

"You know, since she told me that she did it to support her family and I kinda know that her family's doing a home grown business. I'm a superhero in New York, so I'm doing pretty good for myself...so, yeah."

She was thinking about it.

*Pit's confessional*

"I'm going to keep it real. I have no idea who to vote for other than not voting Uraraka because she's cool, because all of these guys are real serious about playing the game and you know, Dante and Nicole together would be a hard to fight!" Pit explained. "It's hard to vote today!"

*Dante's confessional*

"Sorry, squirrel lady, but you're not exactly the strongest out there even if you're cool." He casually remarked. "Also, you left Uraraka out to dry, not a thing I would do."

*Nicole's confessional*

She was deep in there, thinking her next move.

"I'm pretty sure I could beat the both of them...but they're a serious threat to the game nevermind being overpowered to a decent amount. Sorry, you don't really deserve the vote, but I do want 4 million!"

*Uraraka's confessional*

She was looking to the sky for her next move, sure that her vote would do  something  to the game so far and that they all deserved it in different ways.

"You know, I think I want to support my family." She answered apphrensively.

*Confessional cut*

The five remaining contestants and the newly eliminated and injured Sokka were on the elimination ceremony stumps, ready to reveal the last eliminated contestant.

"You five and Sokka have been through 38 or so challenges of pain, madness and insane action and honestly, it's weird how there's only four marshmallows left! Normally that would mean that there's two more challenges left, but the four-person finale I planned from the start! It's gonna be more of that, but you do have a good chance of winning the cash!"

Chris had to emphasise.

"Whoever joins Sokka means that they don't have a chance to win money and gets shot off on the Sling-Yacht of Shame! And I can't say that I would've seen this camper be eliminated!"

A loud whistle even came from Chef Hatchet, expecting something unsurprising and Dante wasn't surprised.

"Dante, your immunity precedes! Uraraka, Pit, Doreen...and Nicole, one of you is about to be sent home rather seriously!"

...

...

...

...

...

Nicole looked at Pit, who looked at him with a bit of contempt.

Doreen and Uraraka nodded at each other.

...

...

"Pit, you're going to the finale!"

...

...

...

...

...

"And Uraraka, you're about to join him!"

"I completely understand why I'm down here." Nicole remarked. "But I don't get Squirrel Girl being down here, don't you have stuff that you need to do?"

"Uh, yeah, I do!" Squirrel Girl beamed like she had a drug.

...

"Squirrel Girl and Nicole, you don't exactly share an equal amount of votes! One of you has two and one of you has four votes!"

Nicole was looked very surprised, as Squirrel Girl didn't really wonder at all.

...

...

...

Chris was taking the time to waste the contestants' time.

...

...

...

The host's dramatic marshmallow grab really got the two questioning themselves.

...

...

...

"Which one will it be?"

...

...

...

"Who knows, could be someone that played a honest game the whole way through for the heck of it..."

...

...

...

"...or someone who's played the long game and revealed herself to doing some good strategy only after all of the bad guys had gone and messed with a few people along the way."

...

...

...

Chris still held it.

...

...

And though he threw it towards the nervous cat.

It was like everything was in slow motion for Nicole, wondering why Squirrel Girl wasn't even mad at all, considering that she was definitely not rich.

Nicole took it and said something obvious.

"You told a few people to vote for you?" Nicole assumed.

"Yeah because I've been in this game for a while and you know, if it wasn't going to be you guys, it was gonna be me!" Doreen declared.

"But why? You could use that money for many good cause, so many that I can't even list them!"

"Well...I don't need the money. Just wanted to spread a good cause around because none of you guys are bad people and that cause was being cool as all hell!"

Nicole was mad at this point.

"Really?"

"Yes, really. I've got my friends, Galactus, Kamala and a whole bunch of people that probably want me back in New York, though, saving people and the money wouldn't matter that much to me. Plus, uh, I wasn't gonna win against Dante, Pit or you without biting your ankles and you ain't villains at all-"

"You could've given it to charity to end up somewhere!" Chris interrupted. "Anyways, that almost made my cry...and I don't like crying, so get out, Doreen."

And the final two eliminated contestants went on the Dock of Shame, looking back towards the remaining four players who were plainly shocked by well the Samus kick.

Sokka looked rather impressed, as Squirrel Girl saluted the other players, as they were feeling the wind on their own faces.

"Alright, you four have one more challenge ahead of you! Dante, the demon hunter, Nicole, the most powerful mother, Pit, the mostly flightless angel and Uraraka, the weightless hero! Coming together to fight through these four islands on..."

These two weren't impressive.

"...TOTAL DRAMA: ULTIMATE ISLANDS!"


To be continued in THE FINAL EPISODE, which is going to be a two-parter! A massive one at that time, ending the season somehow with 128 players in the building...or not since that's way too many people being stuck in one challenge at a time.

So, we've got the four finalists with each of their four friends going through the four islands which contain four challenges for the chance to win 4 million dollars on their own! 2nd and 3rd get 250,000 dollars each and 4th gets a little something, but it's not much compared to even silver or bronze!


Hotel Rockies has less people and Going Global has less than half of this season with 56 or 58 contestants in the game, which means that there's 30 or so episodes.

Here's a list of a few newcomers and two veterans for the season that's not gonna come until maybe late 2025 or January 2026, since Hotel Rockies' is gonna be number one priority:

Ken (Barbie 2023)

Hobie Brown AKA Spider-Punk (Across The Spider-Verse)

Panchito Pistoles (Mickey Mouse)

Manolo Sanchez (The Book of Life)

Robyn Goodfellowe (Wolfwalkers)

Tohru (Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid)

Ermes Costello (JoJo's: Stone Ocean)

Ramona Flowers (Scott Pilgrim)

My first priority's in Hotel Rockies and it's not impossible that the roster could change way before the first hints of Going Global, since that's not for a year or two.

It is kinda weird how the four finalists represent the four teams pretty well, tho...

Chapter 137: Episode 39: The Four Island Challenge

Summary:

Here's the first half of the finale.

Go nuts with it or something!

Chapter Text

Total Drama X: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 39: The Four Island Challenge

Dante, the guy who joined an actually evil alliance to get ahead in the game, saw some regrettable actions by its evil leader, backstabbed him through the middle of the game, helped his team out and played a fair and honest game since the final merge (if you don't count Miko's elimination)

Pit, the season's mostly golden boy with a love that's just as golden and innocent as he is, yet he competes in challenges twice as hard as anyone else would to make it here. Also, was part of the late-game Girlfriend Squad, if you want to know.

Ochako Uraraka, probably the most overlooked player to be in the finale maybe aside from Beth and this time, she might have had the "Short Ladies" for a short time, funny how that works, but like Pit, she's generally been a nice person (even if some of her votes were a bit pragmatic.)

Nicole, who consistently was a strong player even through getting forced be in said evil alliance and after dealing with the chicanery of the final merge, decides to use alliances for good (i.e. just trying to get ahead), making sure to not sabotage anyone else even if she was playing a bit shady!

All of these player really represent the four corners of the game and you know, there has been four islands in the game (the two halves of Rushall, that McLean Island, Pahkitew & Boney) and you know what the finale is, you read the title, get ready for it.

Memeking: It's truly over when this chapter's uploaded, since you'd be reading! That being said, Dante's probably got the best story out of the four, so I can't blame you for cheering him on

Swooce: Wasn't expecting ya to be a lurker, but I respect the Nicole choice. Real game player, real nice person and would probably deck Chris if she wasn't on TV!


No intro, as per usual, since the four of them were casually chilling with each other on beach chairs and it would be one more challenge until some people went home with a whole bunch of money.

Or one guy went home with a stupid amount of money, but Chris was being real coy about it, as they basked in the clear blue skies that this place didn't often get until this season.

That being said, there was a whole work week in between this prison and the four-island finale for Uraraka's short therapy session that meant she was back to being willing to kick all kinds of butts.

"So, what do you want to do with that three and something million? Buy a lot of pizzas, do some random charitable acts of kindness?" Pit asked, as the other three looked at him. "Do something stupid with it until you're happy?"

"Why are you asking like you don't know what you're gonna do?" Uraraka said. "Because I'm gonna help out my school of U.A., my family and...do some other stuff?"

"Huh, that's nice...and yeah, I definitely know what I'm gonna do. Throw the biggest party to ever partied with drinks that I could drink and figure out who to give the rest to!"

"Really?"

"Yeah, really, I live in a world without money or something."

Pit managed to get the attention of Dante and Nicole, who were looking out at the weirdly un-dreary sky of their currently home island.

"No way! I would like to live in that Skyworld...but I wouldn't mind doing a whole lot of work." Nicole said, as Pit gawked. "For some purpose in my life, since I wouldn't like to be lazing around."

"Wow, that's boring."

"You wouldn't understand." Nicole sighed, as Pit realised something.

"If I had all that money, I would help my lady get some more pizza for her buck and...give the rest to some of you guys."

Dante just chuckled, as Uraraka grinned at the angel's generosity.

"Then give me some if you want to." Dante said. "Rent's crazy."

"So are you if you think I'm giving you some money!" Pit declared. "Because I beat you fair and square and you're still kind of a bad guy."

"You are talking like me trying to make sure that Coachman's in jail or at least, getting wrecked by everybody who's been eliminated or who has been troubled by him..."

Dante was thinking about stuff, as Pit was taking a bit of some stolen pizza that he had gotten.

"...Actually, it was kinda really obvious, but you wouldn't have known what I know about him."

"It's a whole lot of rumours, though I might believe it! There's something about him that makes him feel like one of my country's big villains." Uraraka said. "Like scary on a level where he can convince you that he's a good guy."

"I knew he wasn't a good dude, just that he was a serious player!" Dante justified his decision.

Uraraka wanted to say something, but Nicole stopped him.

"This man is an idiot, but unless you can find a good reason for defying him, you would end up in his clutches, alliance or not." Nicole seethed, trying to hold back her anger. "...and I was in his alliance, actually."

Uraraka definitely had more to say.

"I'm only saying that I would refuse because I don't think that he's the type of guy to even have good strategy, nevermind good morals." Uraraka said. "I'm sorry, guys."

"I wouldn't even approach him because I'm cool-" Pit tried to say something, as Dante grumbled.

"Can you guys stop talking about that piece of shit. Can we agree that the guy's probably wearing a dress or some other type of torture anyways?" Dante asked, as the rest of the final four looked at him. "Sorry, thinking about him pisses me off."

"Good...it should." Pit stated like he was trying to create a catchphrase. "But you shouldn't swear because Chris doesn't swear."

Someone had to bring him up.

"Where is Chris?"


The four of them walked around to get a nasty surprise around the cafeteria, mostly because Chris was a little bit peeved at them...and also because Chris was wearing the most 80s light blue tuxedo that was literally all flash.

"Dudes, where were you? I was all prepared for this extra painful challenge."

"We were on the dock? You might have seen us." Dante snarked, ready to finish it with a quip.. "...Hopefully avoiding whatever torture you cooked up for today."

"No way, you all signed up, survived and even thrived in this season of mostly torturous challenges and really annoying campers! Of course I ain't going to go easy."

"Well, at least you confirmed it." Nicole sighed.

"It's okay, that means it's going to be an awesome challenge!" Pit shouted, as Uraraka wasn't surprised. "Do you guys like the more boring stuff?"

"We were in prison a few days ago, I don't think there have been many boring challenges!" Nicole remarked.

"That's just-"

"Okay, okay, yeesh!"

Chris finally got everyone's full undivided attention, as he had prepared this final challenge for a long time and already there was a massive tarp that was actually being moved by Chef's impressively strong golf cart.

"I bet you're wondering, what's up with this massive tarp we've got on these mysterious things! Well, they're an important part of this challenge...since you've got an assortment of  actual friends  this time for the most brutal challenge yet!"

"Are they cages?" Uraraka incredulously asked.

"Well, yeah, but they do contain  actual  friends from your original teams! The teams that all of you represent with your games and some of them are real flashy!"

The four contestants had lights shining on their faces.

"Dante, the last remaining Rough Rhino, did really betray his team by teaming up with Coachman's alliance of evil and weirdly stupid moves, but after betraying that alliance...and a whole bunch of bad guys, he's really become a hero of this season, if you ignore Miko's elimination!"

Dante was understandably frowning at the introduction.

"Pit, the last remaining Crafty Crow, ironically wasn't very crafty, but was the consistent challenge beast if that even exists here and got bitten by the love bug for Miko and through awkward kisses, miscommunications and romantic moments that I can't stand, pushed his way through literally everyone else in the friendliest way and is here right now!"

Pit was raising his fist and doing that one pose where his two fingers stick out.

"Ochako Uraraka, the last remaining Daring Deer, basically was a nice girl the whole season until she made a voting block with a supervillain...and then she continued being a nice girl till the final merge, where she just kept on avoiding elimination until she got smart! Smart enough to get here!"

Uraraka was trying not to hear it.

"And Nicole, the last remaining Striking Swordfish, kinda had an unremarkable run until she got dragged into the mega-alliance that turned into a black hole of bad strategy, somehow outlasting Coachman and Azula through being nicer! So, she teamed up with Bayonetta to make her one that kinda got exposed in top 16 and ever since, she has not been messing around one bit like breaking prison walls!"

Nicole had to raise an eyebrow at the passive-aggressive statements that Chris was making.

"All of you kinda represent your original teams and those friends really do represent them!" Chris announced, as he had to lift the tarp. "See ya guys at the finish!"

Of course, he lifted the tarp through someone else driving the cart, which was a genuinely random intern that looked quite dissatisfied with his working life and uh, what was under the tarp wasn't really that surprising.


"Hold the phone, Chris wasn't lying for once?" Pit asked.

"...Are you stupid?" Miko asked. "I don't think Rapunzel knows you that well."

"MIKO!"

"PIT!"

Pit basically pulled the door down for Rapunzel and Giovanni, who grinned at seeing the angel do their thing and finally, Sir Daniel Fortesque, who was congratulating Pit in jawless language.

Miko and Pit were still kissing, as the other three people were excited for the relationship.

"Finally, the esteemed Pit will claim victory!" Daniel proclaimed.

"What's wrong, why would he make you ew?!" Rapunzel viciously held her pan, as Sir Daniel showed his hands.

Team Pit/TMP: Pit, Miko Kubota, Rapunzel, Giovanni Potage & Daniel Fortesque (the skull knight with no lower jaw, armour and a sword)

Dante had his work cut out for him, as the sheer presence of Iori Yagami alone made him think twice about what he would use him for...even if all of his other friends were in here.

Sol Badguy stood strong, Pinstripe Potoroo opened the door and Basil wondered what a mouse detective would be doing here.

"Don't worry, I can understand if you guys were pissed off because you're being kidnapped." Dante remarked slyly.

"Uh, you have a strange definition of friends, if you think a man such as Mr. Yagami over there would be a friend." Basil said. "Though, this is Christopher's fault."

"Fair point." Dante said. "Pinstripe, you gotta apologise for him."

"I'm sorry that Coachman fucked him over like it was nobody's business...doesn't mean I have to like a pretentious man." Pinstripe answered, as Basil definitely heard that. "...Fuckin' sorry."

"That's as much of an apology as I would accept."

Iori and Rock were hangin', by the way, albeit a bit angry, as they all waved goodbye to the mouse detective

Team Dante/TDE: Dante, Pinstripe Potoroo, Sol Badguy, Iori Yagami & Rock

Ochako Uraraka wasn't surprised to see Tanjiro or Yuri, seeing as they were kinda homies at least...and a little surprised to see Tiana be fine, seeing as they were straight up friends.

She was really surprised that Aisling didn't just maul her in the beginning.

"Oh, I miss most of you guys! Sorry, I don't know you that much, Aisling." Uraraka said, trying to not cry.

"Hah, you're just lucky that I know the power of the forest!" Aisling had to brag.

"Hey, don't brag...you are way younger than me!" Yuri interrupted.

"You ladies...and guy!"

Uraraka was clearly in tears, as Tanjiro was pleased that his former teammate was in a good mood for this challenge.

Team Uraraka/TOU: Ochako Uraraka, Tanjiro Kamado, Yuri Sakazaki, Tiana and Aisling

Nicole may or may not have drawn the short straw, as having a blonde glowing soldier paired up with a redhead fashion-loving detective wasn't the problem.

The problem was the two guys on the team, since Oikawa was very much a decent guy and, uh, Lowain was also one that stared right through the cat mom.

"Yeah, you're not getting that past me." Lowain remarked.

"Look, Lowain, I know that you and that cat lady had differences, but we're here to win the game and I don't care how much your girlfriend makes, team work makes the dream work." Cassie explained, probably just as tired of the challenge as Lowain was.

"Bro, don't pull out the cliche, I got screwed over, man." Lowain replied almost sheepishly.

"You better make the dream work or else I'm gonna break your back!" Nicole shouted, as the door was off somewhere else. "...Actually, I'm not, but I might."

Lowain shook his head at speed, as Oikawa and Daphne knew better than to mess around with a mother that wanted better things for her kids.

Team Watterson/TWS: Nicole, Lowain, Cassie Cage, Daphne Blake and Tohru Oikawa


"Okay, now that you've got your teams together, all you have to do is go through the final obstacle course, get a big canoe, carry it and get off Boney Island to make it towards Pahkitew!" Chef announced through the speakerphone. "My challenge ain't for a while, but Chris is busy for some reason."

Each of the quintet group of old teammates weren't wasting any time in Chef's mad game of random obstacles on Boney Island, as while it wasn't really a real challenge, it was still a pretty tough prelude to the real action happening on the other islands.

"Get over there, Pinstripe!" Sol commanded.

"Move it, Cassie, time's a-wastin!" Nicole shouted.

"Alright, let's go, the rest of you guys!" Pit shouted from a balance beam.

"Uh...we're here too."

Uraraka didn't really have that much to say because her team were wisely keeping some distance from one another, although they were getting acquainted with the course.

Team Uraraka were taking it slow and steady, while Team Dante was kind of the opposite despite Pinstripe being real careful on the piranha platforms, as everyone else kinda caught up to him.

"Guys, guys, chill out, we're in a race, but we also need to not fall off." Rock said.

That was true only because there was a massive wall below the final four-lane wide platform.

"Easier said than done, man!" Rock huffed, having a piranha on his leg.

Team Dante was now taking it slow and steady, which was a problem when Team Pit was keeping it fast while taking those turns, which worked out for Pit and Miko.

"Alright, let's do this, Sir Dan!" Pit declared, as Sir Daniel wisely didn't run on ahead. "Seriously, you can hear me right?"

"Yes, I can!" Sir Daniel moved between the widely spaced wrecking balls. "Do not be hasty."

"...Dude, come on!"

Sir Daniel was joined by Rapunzel using her hair in ridiculous ways.

And Team Nicole was...pretty solid, as Nicole, Cassie and Oikawa had made it, Lowain was in the process of it with Daphne waiting for the obstacles to get less obstructive, which was going to be a problem.

"Uh, you sure that the obstacles are going faster?" Lowain asked.

"Are the balls going in circles?" Daphne answered with insistent annoyance.

Lowain made it through the awkward balancing balance beam, as Daphne was crawling through the challenge.

*Daphne's confessional*

She huffed.

"Honestly, I came here to get away from mysteries that might kill me! This show might kill me and this has been a real mystery...like it is real and it sure is a mystery!"

*Confessional cut*

That might have been a great move because Giovanni Potage was about to get sent by a wrecking bell off the course and forget his name-

"My name's Giovanni, ball!"

-Oh good, he remembered his name, but that meant Team Pit would be behind and no-one even noticed that Team Uraraka somehow made it all of the way with every one of her team.

"Good work, Tanjiro." Tanya said.

"Thank you, weird child!" Tanjiro replied, as Uraraka was a little pissed.

Tanya smirked at Uraraka.

*Uraraka's confessional*

"I have no idea what her problem even is, but it is quite big! At least we're in first place!" She grinned.

*Confessional cut*

Team Uraraka went into the temporary wooden structure that housed one important box with an important thing, a colour-coded piece of paper that showed "Pahkitew Dock 1A"

"That sure is a prize." Yuri commented. "I bet we're way ahead of everyone else!"

The door definitely required five different hands, as the door basically opened with Team Nicole falling down on top of each other and Team Uraraka almost disappeared from the place then.

"Was it just a piece of paper?" Cassie asked, as Nicole looked unimpressed.

Team Nicole opened the thing, as Team Dante also got in and Team Pit was finally in there and they all heard about-

"Pahkitew Dock 1A...it really was a piece of paper." Cassie answered, now aware of her surroundings. "It was a lie."

*Cassie Cage's confessional*

The blonde soldier had her face in her hands

"...Please tell me you're doing better in another universe, Dad, because I made my final team be in last place."

*Confessional cut*


Team Uraraka were sprinting away from the other teams, the quintuplet of ladies (and Tanjiro Kamado) were trying to find the docks once again, completely understanding the location.

Mostly because it was those damned Larrys again blocking the path for seemingly no reason, but luckily there was someone that could fight them and that someone was not Aisling.

Aisling had one thing.

"Come on, guys, we're part of the same forest, let me through!" Aisling shouted.

"These guys are controlled by Chris." Uraraka said. "I don't think they respect the forest."

"Then they're gonna listen to me!"

Aisling was standing there strongly, as the Larrys were trying to grasp her and then she had the other animals beat them up or rather, they came to beat up the animals.

"Go, go, go!"

This team was desperately sprinting all of the way towards the canoe boats, as the other teams were already doing some canoe action at speed...and their boat was stuck inside the building.

"Damn, Larrys, you did a good one!" Chris laughed. "This challenge I had cooking up, so these guys don't know what they're in for!"

Uraraka pulled off the boat, carried it and the team had to speed to even catch up to the other three teams.

'

The four teams finally reached Pahkitew Island's Dock 1A after a long canoeing and this time around it was very apparent that, while Team Dante had a pretty big headstart and extending it further towards the second challenge, the second challenge would be a bit of a problem.

Mostly because it was weirdly inspired after a long lift ride towards the top of...something.

"Team Dante, welcome to the second challenge of the finale and uh, have you ever seen one of those human pinball things?" Chris asked, as most of them nodded. "Good, because Dante's gonna be one of them, so all you have to do is get down into the hole, killer obstacles and all and the rest of your teammates can help. Sounds good?"

"Not really, but I expected better." Dante quipped. "Gonna have myself a pin-ball of a time!"

"You get points for being optimistic." Sol remarked.

"Cool."

All five of the guys drove themselves into the pinball without questioning and they were off, as Team Pit arrived and sprinted towards the yellow pinballs.

"Wait, Team Pit! Pit's gonna be a human pinball!"

"Awesome! Guys, just keep me in check." Pit said. "This isn't going to be easy."

"We will!" Miko shouted. "There's even cameras here for us to watch."

Pit hopped in there, following after Dante and then Nicole arrived with her crew and-

"Nicole, you're gonna be a human pinball, while everyone else watches!"

-realised that it was going to be one of those challenges.

"Don't worry, we all gave ya w00ts and wishes for the dub!" Lowain shouted. "Which should be easy!"

"I'm going to win and it won't be easy!" Nicole declared.

"That's the spirit, man!" Lowain yelled. "Or ma'am."

And finally, after a pretty long five minutes, Team Uraraka arrived a little worse for wear and feeling surprisingly good.

"Uraraka, welcome to being a human pinball. Your teammates can only watch-"

"Yeah, I got it, we're in last!" Uraraka interrupted Chris tersely.

"Don't interrupt me, dude." Chris spoke with annoyance.

Uraraka got into the pinball, as she waved everyone their temporary goodbyes.


It was infinitely worse in the painballs, as Dante, Nicole and Pit were fighting for first place and to not die on the time-honoured classic of a normal looking slope with a ton of bullshit.

Like explosives that sent the angel far upwards and forwards and only provided a bump boost for Dante, who was trying to control himself.

"Geez, it's gonna-"

Dante then ran into some thorns and it didn't really stop the ball, but slowed it down just enough and Nicole was angry, which was all that needed to be said.

It was truly something that Pit finally landed at speed, Dante was trying to out-speed Nicole and Uraraka regretted it instantly, being right back at the start and already out-of-control.

Pit only had the wide open space in front of him, even if he couldn't stop rotating inside the ball that had an absurd amount of momentum that rolled him downhill into cactus that seriously slowed down the ball.

Dante was going a little too fast for his own good, his ball ending up hopping over a broken van...and a tree with a ton of leaves, but he got back in control of the slipperiest ball ever known.

Nicole's ball was covered in oil, ending her control of the giant pinball and going over a bunch of random rocks that bumped her ball every which way on the big rock slope that was formed.

Unsurprisingly, Uraraka caught up at a ridiculous speed thanks to getting bumped by an explosion that was directly behind her...but it meant that she was spinning through a stupid amount of obstacles, having vomited on that one mud pile.

*Uraraka's confessional*

The hero was still green.

"I really feel like most of these challenges are-"

She was about to up-chuck.

"-most of these ones are painnnnn-"

She kinda just threw up a bit.

*Confessional cut*

Strangely enough, Pit managed to get into the hole into the pinball slowdown zone with a flat metal surface, rolling right onto the bottom of the small building that he finally arrived in.

The angel then rolled out of the pinball like a literal human pinball out of pure dizziness, before getting up like he was doing a tuck 'n' roll, as Nicole and Dante were arriving.

"Wow, you guys are dizzy!" Pit proclaimed.

Dante and Nicole finally opened their pinball and immediately, the effects of a ten-minute pinball ride downhill opened up their senses and caused them to do a little bit of vomiting, Pit taking the opportunity to run towards the box full of the next island's locations.

Pit got the info with some ease.

"Dude, that was sick, quite literally too!"

Pit's confessional*

"Gonna be honest, Lady Palutena, I think I might be able to win this easily." Pit commented on his current situation.

"Be careful, Pit, most of these challenges come from a madman's mind and this one probably tests your will, since the first challenge was about speed." Palutena advised.

"...Strength, probably, since he really doesn't like us." Pit said uneasily.

"I think that Chris really likes seeing his contestants in pain, not really the same thing, Pit." Palutena remarked. "Even if it doesn't matter much."

Pit got the info to go towards "Sports Island, Dock 2A." and soon enough, Dante and Nicole got up after recovering from their quick vomit, which meant that Uraraka was not only behind, but also lost a decent amount of time to the vomit...but she did unsteadily walked towards the box.

"Team my name, we're way behind!" Uraraka shouted. "Also, I think the box made some weird sound to alert everybody."

Uraraka, at least, got the location.

The rest of them were sprinting all of the way down through the signs towards their new boats, making sure that their other teammates were clearly behind them in their go karts.

Which were not even that much faster than the pinballs, which was ridiculously impressive for even go karts, but the karts were clearly catching up to the final four, Uraraka riding one with her team.

"Uh, later losers!" Yuri shouted.

TOU's kart was speeding towards the wooden docks, no regard for whatever was in their way as Yuri was behind the wheel and no-one else could really drive.

"So, what do we do? Get a barf bag?" Yuri quipped.

"No, we're gonna win this challenge." Uraraka squeaked out, still carrying on the nausea.

"Yeah, sure, you're about to up-chuck some more." Yuri replied.

The first place kart was directly drifting their way onto the dock with style, Yuri and Aisling were plainly confident in their lead and tied slowly, as the other three untied their second boat as fast as possible.

Tanjiro looked nervous about using his demon-slaying sword, but he definitely cut the rope through easily and Team Uraraka noticed the other teams coming down quite quickly.

"Team Uraraka is the first one out of there, vomit and all and Team Dante's-"

Dante literally cut the ropes in one swing.

"-keep it stylish in second place like he should!"

"Nah, buddy, lemme do this one thing!" Pinstripe carried the boat. "...I ain't playing with my friends."

"Wait, I'm nobody's friend!" Iori shouted, helping him out. "This guy just deserves it more!"

Team Dante was doing good, as Teams Nicole and Team Pit were plainly neck and neck with each other to getting the boats out and well, they were doing slightly better in terms of teamwork.

But that did not count for much.


The third challenge was quite the simple one, as Dante managed to predict it quite easily while he was the last one to arrive on Sports Island, ready to do some serious catch-up on his work.

By the way, McLean Island was plainly swanky for obvious reasons, since it wasn't just a place where Chris was hanging in, but it was a pretty good sports facility as it contrasting with the theme park forest feeling that the whole island had.

"I think this is where we did the volleyball thing, if I'm right?" Sol remembered. "Yeah, those were bad times."

"Dude, we won this one!" Rock happily reminisced. "Plus the challenge was pretty cool, hopefully like this one!"

"Get that damn hope outta here, Rock."

Team Dante didn't have much of a lead, as Team Uraraka was already looking at all of them.

"Welcome top two teams to your challenge of strength, obviously! The challenge is actually pretty simple and might be relaxing for some..."

The two finalists and eight helpers expected some kind of painful addition.

"...and for the rest of 'em, somewhat like torture! All you have to do is make it to the other side of the island with the rock-filled backpacks together! The only way to unlock your final boats is with that kind of weight anyways and no, you can't stand on the buttons...it lifts up anyways, so backpacks only!"

"Not another one of these, man!" Rock complained.

"I'm sorry that you forgot to change your expectations." Tanya added.

"Also, there are traps along the paths and my  cottage  is blocked off!"

"Why is it like this again?" Tanya had to ask.

"Because I put them there...and it's entertaining! Go, campers!"

Team Dante and Uraraka were slowly crawling out of the starting area, which was just the split paths between the courts and the tropical-esque forest to the left and the other two teams were noticing their colour-coded backpacks.

"Welcome, loser teams, carry those backpacks into the forest and put them onto some button to weigh 'em down and you get a boat! And there's traps."

"Okay...what is wrong with you?" Pit asked.

"That's probably cliche to him." Squirrel Girl answered.

"Yep...you loser teams are behind, though!"


Team Dante was trying to be as fast as he reasonably could into this obviously minefield and Team Uraraka knew that they were walking through a minefield, so they took it slow.

"Hahaha, bye, suckers!" Pinstripe taunted the other teams. "...I'm not gonna lie, this does feel good."

"Oh, I bet it does for you." Sol growled. "I don't respect your bullshit."

"Eh, that's fine..."

Pinstripe awkwardly stepped over a mine.

"...Kinda got used to it."

And the team wasn't really super attentive because Dante and Pinstripe definitely stepped on a mine and somehow got blown completely backwards, when Team Uraraka noticed all of that and still slowly crept on with their own two feet.

Not only that, but Sol, Rock and Iori were practically forced forward mostly because the rocker was surrounded by strong guys that kinda ran through a minefield.

Rock wasn't lucky.

As for Team Pit, they were trying to get creative with trying to not get completely blown up in the minefields with one of the five people immediately getting his foot toasty.

"Dang, that's some hot feet!" Pit shouted.

The five of them were not carefully moving, but they were definitely avoiding all of the currently exploding mines and though Rock was looking at Team Pit's hastiness and heavily considering it, Sol and Iori beckoned him only with the commanding eyes.

"I know, man." Rock spoke wistfully. "Dude, team angel's kicking our butts seriously!"

Team Pit was somehow speeding through it without hitting a single mine, until they all did and got bumped into another big mine...and then another one, as Team Dante was mesmerised by the multi-explosion show.

Team Nicole looked at this and realised that the only viable option was to go "we ball" and go around all of the mines on an obtuse path, but you know, they didn't explode.

Team Pit managed to blow their way towards the end of the minefield, running with their confidence.

*Pit's confessional*

He was quite cooked.

"Imagine that I'm in the finale and I still get blown up to my own advantage...I really did get lucky! Wonder if it could work."

He took a second to think.

"Nah, I really got lucky!"

*Confessional cut*

While Team Pit was slowly walking through, tiring themselves down a bit, Team Nicole walked around the outside with sheer consistency and Team Uraraka had the all time solution.

"Hold on, my quirk just kicked in!" Uraraka shouted.

"You sure it did?" Yuri questioned, as Tanjiro used his breathing to ran through the field.

They were running as fast as they could, which was not very fast, but they did get through the open path that Team Pit mostly opened up pretty decently.

Either way, Team Nicole, Pit and 60% of Team Dante were at the end of the minefield and Team Uraraka-

"WHY!"

-got completely blown up in different directions.

Sol and Dante had the strength to make it fast, anyways.

"Go, go, go, guys!" Dante shouted.

The rest of Team Dante were waiting for the toughest guys to catch up anyways and well, these two were plainly catching up at speed somehow and-


-While Team Dante was definitely behind, they were not that far behind Team Pit and Nicole with the path of many random traps that were either hard to see or hard to dodge with those backpacks.

Like water.

Mainly just water, but the weight of the rocks, though?

"Oh god, it is that heavy." Nicole strained to say, lifting herself up.

"Stay down, guys, the backpacks messed up our balances as well!" Cassie shouted. "...He's practically an Olympic-level torturer."

"I doubt he isn't proud of that." Nicole said.

Team Nicole slowly got up, as Team Pit kept it real.

"Thanks for the compliment, though you're still not done with Chef's strength challenge."

Team Dante somehow caught up (besides Rock) and they were pissed off, the most 2000s form of strength that made them deal with the traps with a strange amount of adrenaline.

"Let's do this, we've got...skills!" Miko grunted.

"Agreed, we have the-" Sir Daniel started, before slipping.

The quintet of Team Pit had a little bit of toon force, which meant that they were sliding on the slime forwards towards a more circuitous path, while Team Nicole was drenched but standing strong.

"W00t w00t, we might actually win this one!" Lowain shouted.

"Don't count your chickens before they hatch, though." Daphne remarked.

The whole team was slowly walking through the next section of hard-hitting obstacles that weren't just literally picked up from other challenges, with the wheels that forced them to crouch.

*Lowain's confessional*

Nicole was knocking on the door.

"Come on, man, there's multiple paths now? Team Pit must either be way ahead or a bit behind and that would be a bummer, since we're not OP as hell."

*Confessional cut*

Team Dante was back-to-back with Team Nicole, while Team Pit had slightly different problems that may or may not have helped depending on who hated bugs the most.

"AHHHHHH!" Miko screamed.

"...I can relate to hating bugs, but how are you still screaming?" Squirrel Girl asked, covered with insects.

"Are you seeing this?!"

Squirrel Girl didn't want to answer because the answer would definitely come out as a squeal, as the other three kept themselves silent through the definitely easier path.

"Listen, dudes, do you want to know what these bugs these are-"

"NO WAY!" Squirrel Girl squealed.

"-sheesh, you really don't appreciate my hard work."

Those three quintets were doing relatively okay

As for Team Uraraka, they realised something kind of hilarious during getting pelted with water and looked through the trees to see something that shouldn't be there this early.

"I could be completely wrong, but that has to be Chef, right?" Tanjiro noticed.

Uraraka took a good look at where Tanjiro looked.

"Actually, I probably am wrong."

"Then let's go, guys!" Uraraka cheered the team on.

Tanya had her eyes locked towards her left AKA northwest and she definitely saw something, as the other four were unwisely shouting at her.

"What are you talking about, Tanjiro's actually right?! Do you want to be in last place for longer!" Tanya shouted, seeing Chef relax in military gear. "Wake up, Uraraka, we don't need to follow this specific path, it even looks like there's traps there!"

Tanjiro and Uraraka leapt right into the thin patch of forest that separated the course and the beach that went around the entire island, the other two begrudgingly following them and Tanya.

"If I misled you, I will apologise!" Tanya shouted.

*Uraraka's confessional*

The hero in studying had an apprehensive look.

"I know I don't really trust her that well due to her being kind of a villain, but she has the right idea and plus Chef's now staring at us."

*Confessional cut*


Chef Hatchet was now watching Team Uraraka find the shortcut and be led into another sandy explosion and he was keeping a good eye out on them.

"I suspected that some dudes would try out the beach eventually! Glad I put a little something there!" Chris shouted over the speaker.

As for Team Pit, they were covered with all kinds of bugs and their backpacks were covered with bugs, which might have helped when they put their bags down on the sat.

It fully opened the door to their boat.

"You people pass." Chef said, turned towards Pit's crew.

"Aw, thank you!" Pit complimented Chef.

"I do not want to see your faces here again!"

Team Pit got the full brunt of it, carrying their final boat towards a location that got carved onto the side of the boat...Rushall Island, where the whole show started all these months ago (and the whole fanfic nearly three years ago).

Team Uraraka were getting their butts covered with snakes, as Team Nicole pulled up all covered in feathers and tar that was recently applied on in some challenge.

"Kind sir, how do you get this stuff off?" Nicole questioned.

"Get in the dang water-"

Team Uraraka successfully landed with snakes and a mole on each player's head and those backpacks were surprisingly hardy considering this is Total Drama.

They got to putting their backpacks on the weighing machine and Tanya saluted Chef, who was stunned into silence.

"-You five ain't giving me no respect."

"Gotta say, cooking bad is a skill that you have." Cassie tried to put one out there.

"I thought y'all had no time to waste!"

Team Nicole got their backpacks off and immediately it was apparent that there...barely not enough rocks for the boat to fit through horizontally and they still had to get the tar off.

Team Dante may have been last, but they were looking rather mad and put their backpacks on the scales and opened the door up a little bit more.

*Nicole's confessional*

"From first to last in one challenge because we took the seemingly intended path...Does Chris really love to see my face of anguish?" She asked.

"You know the answer to the question!"

*Confessional cut*


Three out of the four teams were getting themselves to Rushall, the OG ultimate islands and there was a whole lot of bumping to be had with these boats.

"Guys, be nice, we're competing for a million dollars!" Uraraka panic shouted, having been bumped by Dante's team five times.

"First off: It's three million and second: I ain't shooting ya or anything." Pinstripe replied, as Uraraka stared right at him. "Don't even have a gun."

"Don't know why that would come up." Uraraka incredulously answered, using her oar to shove the red team's boat. "But okay!"

The competition was mean, sometimes lean and they sure were feeling green with the oddly wild waves that were sending them all up or down, but they definitely made it towards the original deck that brung at least 110 of the players here.

Also, Nicole and co. was speeding on the water, which isn't a crime, but did get Chris a little bit spooked.

"Okay, I'm gonna wait for Team Nicole to get here because I don't want to end up in a hospital!" Chris saw that the team landed on the beach. "That was actually disappointing!"

"Would you want your hotel to have a boat in there?" Tiana asked rhetorically.

"It looks boring, though!" Aisling whined.

"Come on, kid, it's hotel business! It looks awesome, plus there's my face on there, just so you know who had the idea for a Total Drama hotel!" Chris shouted. "Besides, your final challenge is just to get there...with your senses!"

Team Nicole was understandably confused and tired.

"You'll be racing blind while your other teammates interfere with the other finalists from the sidelines, helping or hurting them! Nothing serious, just put up some fences so that I don't get sued and the episode doesn't go too long!"

"So, that's what the giant box gate was for!" Pit shouted.

"Yeah, the blindfolds are in the gate only for the final four! GO, GO, GO!"

For obvious reasons, he did that just to startle the final four and their merry bands of supporters, since this challenge definitely wasn't cobbled together.


Every one of the final four had blindfolds and every one of them would have their ears assaulted, as the course was both winding and a little bit too long for comfort.

...This is the wrong show for comfort.

*Pit's confessional*

The brown-haired angel already had a bunch of debris on him.

"Lady Palutena, what am I supposed to do in this challenge, actually? It's like my nightmares decided that I didn't have a hard enough time or something." Pit said.

"Don't worry, Pit, just listen out for the sound of your girlfriend's voice."

Pit got a bit spooked, before having a bit of time to think about it.

"Got it!"

*Confessional cut*

Pit did what he was going to say in the confessional and jogged through the many rakes and whatnot that Miko genuinely warned him on, but he was definitely hearing cries of:

"GO THIS WAY, PIT!"

"THERE'S SOMETHING IN A RAKE, PIT!"

"Pit, there's a whole hacked 3DS in there!"

But while he was mid-rake smash, Miko came in for real.

"Don't listen to those weirdos! Just dodge a bunch of rakes and stuff!"

Pit got that stuff up and slowly dodged the rakes that faded into the section of random junk blocking the obstacles, as even Nicole suffered more than a few rake hits.

Speaking of Nicole, she might have had power, but she couldn't really see stuff properly, rake smacks and random voices that swarmed around her slowing her down significantly.

"OW, WHAT THE!"

Nicole got hit by her 9th rake and got pissed-

"AGAIN!"

-to hit her 10th.

Nicole got tired, walking through another rake that ended up in her face and then casually waving around the rake to beat the rest of 'em, even if it was a slow one.

Dante wasn't even doing good here, which was definitely a commentary on how he'd be wrecking the rest of the challenges, as he got himself spinning thanks to all of the other voices judging him as an threat and Iori Yagami wasn't helping with his passionately angry shouts about that one Kusanagi guy.

He was feeling the rakes at this point, as is one thing: "Goddamn rakes, dude."

Uraraka was doing hilariously okay, even with the rake kind of stuck on the top of her head, basically dodging through the rake section with only the rake still stuck on her head...and some serious marks on her face.

And Chris had a good chuckle at the manic rake-smashes that hit every time, enjoying his good time.

"Believe it or not, Pit's in the lead! Ain't a surprise, other finalists!"

Pit was trying to move through the random garbage thoughtfully, even if there wasn't a lot of thought put into it with him accidentally climbing through a massive pile at the point, Nicole doing much better because she had mom instinct and was mad.

Two things that would make Nicole run through it without a problem, somehow climbing the same mountain of trash that Pit was.

Uraraka had the most efficient strategy, taking in the shouts of her actual friends in her mind and going around the piles, mountains and molehills of garbage that was strung along the second section.

Dante cut through it because the sword is strong or something.

*Dante's confessional*

The white-haired demon hunter was covered with garbage.

"I'm gonna be honest, if I was less strong, I want to kick Chris' ass. But I kind of don't really want to because someone's going to do that eventually." Dante huffed, not really seething just yet.

*Confessional cut*

Either way, the race was still pretty close with Dante still absolutely smothered with garbage, Nicole definitely in the lead, Pit was literally behind her and Uraraka wasn't doing well at all, still far behind and being in a state similar to the demon hunter's.

Also, there was a third section that was an arena AKA where everybody else, host, contestants, Olivia, Kurapika, Axl and Mako included, was anticipating the blind fight between the four contestants and a certain unique thing and that was way ahead of them.

"YOOOOO!" was being heard to distract specifically Uraraka, rolling through the big dirt that would hurt.

Lowain was responsible for that, since there was about four different distractors in the way, most of them too uncaring about distracting the other players.

"Oh my god, this is a stupid part of the challenge." Nicole remarked.

"I know, right? Doesn't mean I can't beat you!" Pit bragged.

"Say your words!"

"I am saying them with confidence!"

Uraraka was focused on getting way ahead of Dante, who was doing his classic speedi-ness that would win challenges, mud somehow helping him...or so she thought.

"Geez, this shit's dirty."

Dante was in last, covered with some mud and some garbage, plain tired of the challenge and also mostly pissed.

*Dante's confessional*

The demon hunter.

"I'm gonna need to change that previous confessional."

*Confessional cut*

Either way, these four finally arrived at the back of the Resort McLean with the most impromptu of impromptu arenas, reminiscent of Revenge of the Island's finale, except that was one battle arena that they couldn't really see.


The final four arrived at the final challenge, a fanfiction classic at this point and Chef casually removed the blindfolds to reveal the sumptuous as it could be for a bullfighter-style arena albeit with wrestling ropes, ready for the final challenge.

"Welcome to my humble abode...or an under construction version of it anyways! All of you fought your way to the finale, some through betrayal, some through sheer power and some by being Japanese Beth and like many before mine and worse, you're going to need to bring your fighting game on! Though since you've already fought each other...like kinda often, I've got something better!"

The four guest stars slowly walked out of the entry hall and they were all kinds of different, most friendly, one a bit less so.

No-one could mistake the kinda short Japanese spiky-haired white angry kid with nitroglycerin coming off his skin, especially since he was wearing a tank top.

"Hold on, Bakugo, I thought you were out!" Uraraka shrieked in surprise.

Secondly, was Dark Pit, who was mostly wearing a mirrored or black version of Pit's outfit minus his staff.

"...Are you going to be on next season?" Pit said.

Thirdly, was Yuki wearing a white gi that was kept in prime condition, her being a cloud woman with long hair and also Japanese and Nicole wasn't scared of her.

"Sorry that we had to meet up like this, but I did make it this far." She remarked.

Fourth was...definitely from the family, being another spiky white-haired kid though with one arm, American and being taller than Bakugo by not that much.

"Damn, Nero, can't believe Vergil really wasn't available! You still could kick my butt!" Dante commented.

"You could've just asked, I'm down to kick your ass!" Nero replied with a quip.

"Each of you will fight your real life rivals in a relatively cramped space and the first one to defeat their rival wins the big moolah, the three and a half million dollars! Second and third do get some money and fourth gets no money, but something different!" Chris announced. "Anyways, get yourselves prepared!"

"After all that, do you not think I'm prepared?" Dante asked.

"We went through four gruelling challenges, tell me something that's true!" Pit bragged.

"I was talking about outfits!" Chris replied in annoyance. "Besides these guys aren't ready!"


EVERYBODY WAS HERE, but I don't exactly have the time or the writing chops to get into it, but aside from the previously mentioned 16 other former helpers, there were quite a few friendly faces gathered into one side of the bleachers.

"I'd easily say that Nicole has a great shot at winning this!" Lowain shouted. "If Dante doesn't take the dub first."

"Somehow I don't think you believe that." Cassie remarked.

"I believe that 100%!" Lowain proclaimed. "Anyways, let's get real for a second, Nicole isn't as crazy as Dante in most areas and that AI Vergil thingy was mad OP already! That being said, Yuki seems relatively normal compared to mister one arm."

"Really, it doesn't sound like it." Yumeko said. "Your analysis is probably off. Dante has an incredible amount of power with people that can't challenge him, while Nicole is fighting against life and fought against her karate rival once not that long go. It's about equal!"

"Nice one, babe...uh, who are you cheering for?"

"Well, that's a..."

Scott Pilgrim looked at them like he saw way too much of himself in Lowain for one reason, distinctly away from said side of the bleachers.

"Isn't she 17 and him 22? Like you guys got on my case for that-" Scott Pilgrim started.

"And we still will!" Daisy shouted. "I'm glad you admitted that dating a chick in high-school was lame...I wonder if Lowain's gonna realise that as well."

"Huh, seems like Yumeko's going to be the first one to realise. Plus she kinda has him by the balls...well, it's kinda." Scott Pilgrim said, as Daisy gave him a weird look. "Besides I'm cheering for Pit 'cause he's cool!"

"Yeah, gotta be behind my fellow Smasher." Daisy said, as Luigi pointed at Pit. "Plus Luigi's cheering him on."

"Real cool!"

As for other people, they had weirdly differing opinions for some reason and there was someone else, just to keep a villain from burning a place down.

"Even if I think she is too nice for her own kindness, Nicole really deserves the victory. Pit has no mind to use, Dante seems to be only a soldier, even if he would be an exceptionally powerful one and Uraraka is the weakest out of all of the finalists." Azula explained, clearly stuck in some earth. "You think you can tame you with your metal?!"

"I mean it's working on you, so yeah." Toph casually remarked. "Sokka, I can't believe you got eliminated just before this, when you got so far for a non-bender!"

"Thanks...but I wouldn't want to fight Azula or even you right now. Proud that I got there with only my own head!"

Azula complained, but Toph closed the metal helmet.

"Wouldn't have won the war without you, but I would still beat you easily!"

"Come on, I've changed!"

Azula screamed in pain.

And then there was the major villain thinking about it-

"Oh please, it wouldn't be anyone else but Dante!"

That stunned the hell out of Shulk, who was walking about.

"Really, after all that you did to him, after the betrayal, the many insults between you and him and not to mention, his many apparent taunts as well?"

"Yes, really! Why would it not be him...I did have a bet on him!" Coachman replied with a weirdly sincere grin.

"Oh I thought you'd grown an heart." Shulk said.

"I have a heart and it says that I respect that demon hunter!" Coachman spat out. "And that he would make a good bet, as well, so you know, a little bit of monetary grin as well!"

Shulk looked at him with disgust, as the old villain laughed.

"What, do you support any one of those do-gooders or something?" Coachman chuckled, as Shulk still looked disgusted.

"Come on, I support Dante because he essentially made you quake in your villainous boots and he's quite a good guy to be with." Shulk explained. "More important, he proved why you're not really worth it to be around or why you wouldn't do well next season."

Shulk then moved that not that towards the many Dante supporters, as Coachman was stunned into seething silence by the reasonable statement, knowing that his reputation within the game was irrepairable.

Well, the finale wouldn't be just yet.

"Sorry, Total Drama fans and Total Drama X fans, these fights really deserve their own spotlight, since it's going to be brutal, painful and fun for the whole family, if they manage to get through the whole season! Yeah, sorry for cutting it off at this point, but we've got the final four!"

"Who's gonna take it? Dante, the friendly demon hunter? Uraraka, the zero-gravity floater? Pit, the flightless and kinda mindless angel? Or Nicole, the somewhat over competitive mom? Find out after the break!"


Besides, the leaderboard's too frickin' big to just let it lay around in Episode 40, which is just the fights, the ending and whatever else was laying 'round in my head!

1st: ?

2nd: ?

3rd: ?

4th: ?

Tied for 5th (Episode 38): Sokka & Squirrel Girl

Tied for 7th (Episode 37): Lowain & Tanjiro

Tied for 9th (Episode 36): Bayonetta & Sandy Cheeks

Tied for 11th (Episode 35): Reg & Joseph Joestar

Tied for 13th (Episode 34): Miko & Mikhail (Heavy Weapons Guy)

Tied for 15th (Episode 33): Reigen & Nobara

Tied for 17th (Episode 32): Yumeko Jabami & Scott Pilgrim

Tied for 19th (Episode 31): Mai Shiranui & Pinstripe Potoroo

Tied for 21st (Episode 30): Azula, Crimson & Muscle Man

Tied for 24th (Episode 29): Cassie Cage, Terry Bogard & Tanya Von Degurechaff

Tied for 27th (Episode 28): Basil, Ryuko Matoi & Mikasa Ackermann

Tied for 30th (post-final merge, Episode 27): Deadpool (Wade Wilson), Rock & Iori Yagami

Tied for 33rd (eliminated in the ceremony, Episode 26): Kyo Kusanagi, Samurai Jack & Samus Aran

Tied for 36th (eliminated mid-challenge, Episode 26): The Coachman, Kyo Kusanagi & Miles "Tails" Prower

Tied for 40th (Episode 25): Mr. Smee, Yuri Sakazaki, Catalina Alves & Riley Freeman

Tied for 44th (Episode 24): Leshawna, Rapunzel, Shego & Clover Ewing

Tied for 48th (Episode 23): Giovanni Potage, Sakura Kusagano, Sol Badguy & Hsien-Ko

Tied for 52nd (Episode 22): Solid Snake, Kipo Oak, Tiana & Tifa Lockhart

Tied for 56th (Episode 21): Min Min, JFK, Michiru Tamegori & Sammy

Tied for 60th (Episode 20): Kasumi Todoh, Luigi, Legoshi & Aisling

Tied for 64th (Episode 19): Darkness, Satori Tendou, Noah & Penny Proud

Tied for 66th (Episode 18): Storm Shadow & Khun Aguero Agnes

Tied for 70th (Episode 17): Eva, Dawn, Tiny Tina & Soma Yukihira

Tied for 74th (Episode 16): Tohru Oikawa, Riku, Piccolo Jr., Harley Quinn & Riku

Tied for 79th (Episode 15): Tron Bonne, Hank Hill, Genos, Judy Hopps, Robyn, B(everley), Ram, Falco Lombardi & Daphne Blake

Tied for 88th (Episode 14): Carmelita Fox & Arle Nadja

Tied for 90th (Episode 13): Gum, Snufkin & Captain Amelia

Tied for 93rd (Episode 12): Lynn Loud, Sienna Continello (Squigly) & Haida

Tied for 96th (Episode 11): Tobio Kageyama, Owen, Spike & Sonja

Tied for 100th (Episode 10): Julia Chang, Bugs Bunny & Kristoff

Tied for 103rd (Episode 9): Wario, Askeladd, Shulk & Donkey Kong

Tied for 107th (Episode 8): Princess Daisy, Connor & Jennifer "Pepper Ann" Pearson

Tied for 110th (Episode 7): Gloria & Noel Vermillion

Tied for 112th (Episode 6): Sugar & Soos

Tied for 114th (Episode 5): Fred Flintstone, Gintoki Sakata & Kate Alen

Tied for 117th (Episode 4): Sir Daniel Fortesque, Tomo Takino & Jude Lizowski

Tied for 120th (Episode 3): Joey Wheeler, Lord Hater & Chloe Bourgeois

And tied for last place, lmao (Episode 2): Panchito, Albedo, Hayley Smith & Haohmaru

Chapter 138: Episode 40: The Final Beatdown

Summary:

Happy Belated New Years of 2024!
With three years of writing, 39 challenges and 128 contestants worth of a story, it all finally ends here with one winner.

Who's going to win:
The cocky demon hunter, Dante?
The overcompetitive working mom, Nicole?
The zero-gravity hero in studying, Uraraka?
Or the goofy and sincere angel, Pit?

Find out in this chapter with one hell of a fight!

Notes:

Yeah, it's finally complete.

Chapter Text

Total Drama X: Ultimate Islands!
Episode 40: The Final Beatdown

Or Episode 39 part 2, anyways.

Competition's gonna be over and so will the story!

But that doesn't mean I can't have a New Year's Special because the challenge ain't finished yet and uh, there's going to be a whole lot of retrospective about this current season with the most notable characters of the fic!

...

...

merry new year, broskis.

Yuki VS Nicole, Bakugo VS Uraraka rematch, Pit VS Dark Pit rematch and Dante VS Nero's about to cap off the year in style, punches and a whole lot of explosive fashion!

Plus I do want the fights to be their proper length and the four island challenge somehow ended up being the prelude, even if it means that this episode wasn't out in times for New Years', so enjoy the end of Ultimate Islands!

goddamnit, g-man 2.0.

By the way for readability's sake, the story will have less chapters by squashing four part or three part episodes into two episodes in the near future and I've done that already for about half of the longer episodes.

Updates should be coming over the next month or so, since this fic's now complete, FINALLY!


Yuki and Nicole were both garbed up in karate gis, ready to take each other towards the limit of each other's power and they were looking lean and mean.

Pit and Dark Pit were smirking at each other's presence, ready to fight for the second time outside of Smash taking up a lot of those other fights.

Ochako Uraraka saw Katsuki Bakugo sparking up hands, knowing he had the experience of dealing with major threats like Overhaul, The Villain's League and even Deku, her crush, to help him out...even if she has improved substantially.

Dante and Nero were kinda friendly.

"Damn, I thought you were a cool guy and turns out you're willing to team up with scumbags for the win. Even if you probably rearranged his face." Nero commented seriously.

"You have no idea how much I got into his head...and how he got into my head! Now that's over, you wanna give me a win to your uncle?" Dante said.

A small grin showed on Nero's face.

"Hell no!"

Dante chuckled.

"Wouldn't have it any other way!"


Chris McLean and Chef Hatchet were back in the booth in those same clothes that they started Total Drama and they were truly about to finish their record-breaking season.

"Well, campers, young and old, there has been many challenges and many fights between the lot of you and a bunch of fights between the campers and some crazy people who we got in for one challenge. Well, for the real final challenge, they have not been your friends or even family!"

He didn't have time to waste apparently.

"So to determine who gets the big prize, the smaller prize that the network wanted on and fourth place, the team at Total Drama did just that! Nicole you're up against Yuki, a fellow mother! Dante you're fighting your own nephew, Nero! Uraraka you're up against your fellow classmate, Bakugo! And finally, Pit you're fighting your literal clone, Dark Pit!"

The four finalists and their rivals or sort of rivals were in the ring.

"The real challenge is staying in as long as you possibly can! Not that hard...depending on who you're fighting, but it's both going to determine how awesome this episode is and how hard the battle's going to be! Ready yourself because there's a whole lot of pain, go!"

All eight of the fighters took a little bit time to check each other's stuff.

Nicole and Yuki bowed towards a good final fight.


Pit and Dark Pit's a weird one because the twin angels basically circled around for about ten seconds thinking about each other's every move and then went full into the fight.

Pit swiped quickly at Dark Pit, who anticipated the same thing and the blades hit each other and it became like a Dragon Ball fight, many hits only hitting the mirrored blades and they broke apart.

"Come on, I've fought you before!"

Dark Pit decided to do a slightly dirty kick, as Pit jumped in the air and then doing his own kick that did hit lightly, but it was something that Dark Pit took advantage of by grabbing his own legs and throwing him backwards.

Pit felt the hit on his head, but he tuck and rolled out of the throw and it was pretty awkward, letting Dark Pit go on the offensive with the two blades making the angel back up towards the rope fence.

Pit dodged to the left confidently, providing some space for him to do a pretty good side-swipe and he switched it up turning it into the bow that was definitely in range, understanding that his clone was trying to beat his ass with only the sword.

Pit was shootin' arrows at Dark Pit, who was spinning his two blades a bit too slow, nicking him in the chest and sure it wasn't enough to even stun him, but it meant that it was time to split the bow up with style, ready to poke with strong attacks.

It was a good one too, Dark Pit caught off-guard and got hit with a quick poke.

Wasn't much, but it would do for the moment, as Dark Pit was trying to get back at him.

"Hold up, we're seeing some of these angels fight with each other, but what about the half-demons or quarter-demons!"


Dante and Nero were clearly fighting and the better question was how would the audience would see it considering that it was real flashy and ridiculous, but it was surprisingly even.

Nero revved up his arm, obviously, and he was using to cut even harder than either of the Pits ever would and yet, Dante could match him quite easily though he had a bead of sweat.

In spite of the difference in power, it was like a high-speed blocking simulator, a couple of blade swipes giving each other a bit of pain, though it was really hard to tell what would happen next.

They did break away to start each other's own offence, Dante clearly doing his business to bring the good hits on his nephew, stabbing him towards his nephew who blocked quite quickly...somehow doing all of that in a single second.

It was like a much faster version of Pit and Dark Pit's epic battle.

"Lookin' good."

Dante was clearly into hitting his nephew, though it was more mutual with Nero taking the first move and getting in a few hits before Dante backflipped in the middle of the air to regain his footing.

And some great defense, seeming to be real casual about his Royal Guard, but then again this was Dante and he was guarding with a proper purpose at first, trying to figure out what Nero was up to.

Which was a solid punch from his nephew, though Dante blocked just as quick.

"Chef, are you getting anything outta this?" Chris was trying to comprehend the fight.

"I don't know, but I do know Nero's a damn fine fighter just like his uncle." Chef answered. "Should be careful to not piss him off!"

Chris had an quick look of fear covered with that showbiz smile seeing that Dante was peering right through his nephew's strong punch that somehow hits it mark pretty decently.

Albeit without a consequence to Dante surprisingly enough and then Nero got blown off a decent distance, kinda pissed off by his uncle, thought the two hosts were real interested in something else.

"While those two are going to be lasting a long time, I bet Uraraka's kinda struggling!"


Uraraka and Bakugo were already right into it and she was doing quite a bit better with the Gunhead Martial Arts and whatnot, though there was not a lot of proper space to do the same stuff.

That was okay because Bakugo could definitely chase much faster with all that extra experience, Uraraka trying to find some random stuff to make it float or even an opportunity.

"I don't know about this girl. Explosion boy sounds like he's got a little crazy inside him." Chef wisely spoke, while Bakugo was blowing his situation up. "And his power wrecks hers!"

"Chef, maybe you're only overreacting! She is quite literally a Beth, but-"

Bakugo kinda shot some explosions at Uraraka, who was trying to find some debris to guard herself, but that AP Shot Auto-Cannon was definitely working for him right there.

And then it did hit her a few times, since her quirk wasn't working out for her.

"-She's definitely another Beth, but she can do an interesting fight!"

Uraraka wasn't mad at him, trying to pick up some random weapons to essentially get in close for her...which wasn't working when Bakugo "helped" her by exploding right into her range.

Somehow, someway, she managed to grab Bakugo perfectly and did a pretty solid takedown even if the explosive teen was resisting the whole time and she wisely backed up since she knew that this guy wasn't just a ball of anger with fiery hands.

Bakugo's hands sparked up to do one of the classic AP Shot, which would be a proper one-shot and it did scare the stuffing outta her since it brushed up along her, blowing her back a decent distance.

"Told you. Anyways, wonder what the karate moms are up to?"


Chris wasn't surprised and Chef was in a little bit of shock.

"Gotta say, this is a great cast of weirdos! Nicole's holding her own obviously!"

Nicole and Yuki were going fist to fist for the second time in...a period of time, but it looks like these two understood their space perfectly, Nicole defending with impeccable parries while Yuki was bringing the straight kicks to try and get around the parries.

Though those adjustments basically meant nothing since the parries were also adjusted and then Yuki completely stopped the kicks to see what Nicole would do next...which was seemingly nothing.

Until it wasn't, as Nicole basically switched sides to do a strong punch that Yuki barely dodged and then another one came out that made its mark on the cloud woman's face since Nicole put her right hand back near instantly.

Yuki might have been pushed back and Nicole may have kicked her in that same face but that didn't mean she was out, wisely going around the cat mom to try a little something.

A swift chop to the gut...right into the overhead kick that almost hit.

Nicole blocked it quite questionably, the kick pushing her back a fair distance.

"Oh damn, this is kinda crazy! Yuki's kinda got the upper hand in the moment, but you know how Nicole is in here!" Chef shouted.

"Yeah, dude, she's got something!"

Nicole took a little bit of time to gauge what her fellow mother would be up to, Yuki still in her mid-range and it was then when the two fighters decided that it was time for a strong strike.

A strike so strong that it would sure prove who would win this one, as Nicole put a little bit of her angry energy into hers, but Yuki pulled the trigger on hers first.

Nicole then quickly ducked to counter the seemingly evasive straight punch, as she finally delivered her own energy-packed punch right into her rival's abdomen.

Yuki went flying, only flipping once or twice before taking the time to do a proper landing getting the energy punched right out of her and these two took a breather.

"I'm just getting started, Watterson." Yuki proclaimed.

"That did take a little bit out of me." Nicole said.

"Right, so let's say we make these four fights into one single fight, since you guys are all good fighters! Chef, drop the ropes and make these four platform into one single platform!" Chris announced.

"Yeah...you finalists are now fighting everybody else for that cash!" Chef chuckled, pushing down two different buttons that change the whole situation.


All of the ropes aside from the ones that would make the now massive outer edge of the complete battle arena basically dropped into the floor, while parts of the floor that would connect each of the four rings raised up to make it one royal rumble of a fight.

It was truly still very shoddy, but it meant that all eight of them had more space to smack each other, Yuki, Bakugo, Dark Pit and Nero had more space to either support a friend or crush the other people in the ring.

And the four finalists had more stuff to pull with the epic amount of space.

"It's a total free-for-all and yeah, the rivals do get a chance to smack away each other and the rest of the finalists! Last rival standing gets $100,000 regardless of whichever finalist's left in the ring! Finalists, FIGHT!"

"Damn, sorry that I have to kick your asses! Gotta pay rent and...some other stuff!" Dante shouted, as Nero revved it up. "Seriously, Nero, you don't have to team up with me."

"I mean it's easy money if I fight the other guys!" Nero boasted, running right into the heat of Bakugo.

Chaos was in the ring where everyone was trying to haul some kind of butt either through grappling their new opponent with floaty grabs that would send a cloud woman down or piercing through an explosion with only a mechanical arm or even dark arrows that were bombarding the cat mother.

"So, who do ya think's gonna win this?" Doreen casually stated.

Pit and Dante were fighting once again and the angel had the aerial advantage even without flying that much and five minutes is a lot of time in a fight, but he had that stuff down.

"Uh, hopefully Pit just 'cause he's got something to him!" Sandy said, almost coming out too fast. "Plus he's got a girlfiend."

*Uraraka's confessional*

She was looking...shit.

"If there's anything to prove that I could be a real player, I would do it right here unless some guy kicked me in the face with major anger!" Uraraka said. "I learnt that having a stronger Quirk means nothing if you don't know how to use it!"

*Confessional cut*

Uraraka and Yuki were having a surprisingly equal fight, thought not without any damage to each other since Uraraka knew how to dodge without that much of a problem.

The real problem was Yuki was kinda as elusive as a cloud and when she did strike, it managed to make a notable mark on the zero-gravity hero's face and stance, but that was only retaliation for the great grabs and usage of her weightless quirk.

Speaking of free-for-alls, that was when Nero came into town and immediately went for the cloud lady and did the Devil May Cry classic of hitting her with combos until it got too boring or Nero messed up, which inevitably happened.

The DMC crew were kinda one-stop contestant wrecking machines, as while Yuki did provide a kick mid-air, Nero punched her out of the arena and into the stands like it wasn't a big deal.

"I wasn't...strong enough." Yuki breathed out.

"And Nero smacked Yuki outta there! Must be one for the cash!"

Uraraka's worst nightmare showed hidden in plain sight, as the hero steeled herself for the inevitable beatdown that would if she didn't try to attack the demon hunter, who wasn't leaving any space.

He must have had a good arm because he managed to catch her with one mis-timed punch, though it didn't really lead to anything too serious.

If you don't count Uraraka struggling to stand up, it wasn't that serious.

"I doubt that Nero's playing for just the cash, but yet that's not the craziest battle going on and this one isn't a curb stomp!"

It was time for Pit and Dante AKA the battle of the combat-oriented games that aren't that related to each other and like both, they both used their different strengths in different ways.

Pit was in the middle of kicking Dante upwards with three different kicks, and adding to the chaos with a well-timed jump and a quick aerial combo with the Upperdash Arm finishing it off.

Dante was nearly sent out of the ring until he did a flip just for the heck of it, coming back into Pit's personal space as fast as he could to spin the sword and send the damage back towards the angel, short combo and all.

Pit did escape it, of course, but he was starting to get a little worn out from it being Dante time and well, it wasn't exactly Dante time no more.

"Seriously, these dudes are tough! Man, did I pick some good ones!" Chris complimented himself. "And also, it's literally looking these two are not letting up on each other, literally taking turns making each other's faces ugly! Nicole is angry, which I don't need to elaborate."

Nicole was mad and that is the long and short of it, as she was plainly wailing on Dark Pit at this point through plain anger and a whole lot of punches that went straight through whatever the dark angel would put out.

Even his staff couldn't help but be reflected by Nicole's bare hands, probably while some breakcore was going on in her mind and doing the strongest three-hit combo that she could muster for the dark angel.

Dark Pit straight hit a SMASH ATTACK on her and it still didn't stop her from doing one more thing, shooting a beam of pure energy towards the angel, who blocked it with those Guardian Orbitars.

Didn't mean that he didn't end up on the ropes and he clearly tried to counteract that with a straight shot with the Dark Pit Staff, forgetting that Nicole could sway nearly as quick.

Emphasis on nearly because it hit the side of her chest.

"Gonna complain about it?" Dark Pit said. "Because I'm not interested!"

Dark Pit had the arm, as Nicole clutched her wound and ducked to avoid the Electroshock Arm, which did tussle her fur a bit and then something really interesting happened.

An AP Shot hits its mark on the dark-haired angel, sending him out of the arena, though its user was pissed that it did miss at all.

"Dark Pit took a stray too many and is out, but can anyone of the finalists fall off! Seriously, it's taking too long!" Chris said with annoyance. "But Bakugo's also mad!"

Nicole then stood strong, going into that Kiryu state with her gi stained on the right side of the chest, but she didn't really care because she had eventually paired up with Uraraka, who was currently running from Nero, in her messed up state.

Paired up was the wrong word, though because Nicole knew that she had one shot to take at least third, as Uraraka was definitely blocked by the cat mother, knowing that she had a great shot.

Nicole was definitely providing some punches, as she sent one straight towards Uraraka's arm and that didn't helped the floaty girl's chances of moving, slowing down the floaty girl even more.

It was that time again and it was time for the strongest kick that Nicole could easily muster...a really angry one, boosted further by that winning spirit and it did that one thing Chris wanted.

Uraraka got blown back an incredible distance, literally flying over the stands right into Tanjiro's own arms.

"Oooh, Uraraka's finally out of this challenge in 4th! She wins no dollars, but she does something kinda better!" Chris announced. "And I'm not looking forward to that romance, too!"

"It's not romantic, I was just there to catch a teammate!" Tanjiro shouted.

"Yeah, I already have a...uh, what he said!" Uraraka said.

Chris obviously sighed in relief.

"Nicole, Pit and Dante all are winning some money, but only one can get those three million dollars...OH WAIT, it's gonna be four million! Look at that, Chef, they're practically trying to wreck each other!"

"Chris, are you seeing what I'm seeing in that ring? I don't know if Nicole's gonna survive for much longer!"

"Man, this is gonna be a bit of a cakewalk!" Dante bragged.

"Don't be damn sure...learned it the hard way and I'm gonna teach you, old man!" Bakugo shouted.

*Uraraka's confessional*

She wasn't really crying, but she had this withdrawn look on her face...before that snapped away.

"I'm glad that I even managed to get 4th and I'm more surprised that I beat every single bad guy, Lowain, Yumeko, Tails and so many other stronger players to get even here. Don't even think that I made any enemies, though I'm pretty sure that I did mess up with some questionable moves in some challenges. But I'm glad that I stuck to my principles and what my teacher said, not using my quirk too much...to figure out stuff or something!"

And then she shed a tear...and then blushed.

"DEKU, DON'T SEE THIS-"

*Confessional cut*


The battle for third and best random invited fight was still raging in the arena, most of 'em weren't letting themselves got knocked by any rando, Bakugo and Nero trying to fight for that bonus cash and Dante, Pit and Nicole fighting to end the story of three different people with wildly different paths.

Bakugo and Nero was about to go hard for obvious reasons, the former actually having a bit of advantage thanks to him wanting the smoke to cover his approaches.

"Why do you keep on doing that thing?" Bakugo asked Dante.

"Because you keep on losing to it!" Dante shouted, finding a way to cut through the smoke. "And I've got better people to fight."

"You saying I'm not good enough?"

"If you were in this season, you definitely would. Still would win against you."

Bakugo was pissed, which was the state of about half of the players.

"The battle for third's about to get a little bit weird! Drop the random weapons, Chef!"

"You got it! Y'all better look out for the weapons!" Chef shouted, pulling another lever to his satisfaction and letting the weapons fly in the air. "Oh, they're gonna get hurt!"

*Nicole's confessional*

She was understandably angry.

"It's kind of funny how Chris finds new ways to feed his sadism...if you're not in the competition. What's wrong with him, people were  already  going to love this fight!" Nicole's aura even showed up.

*Confessional cut*

Speaking of weapons, Bakugo managed to snatch one and then throw it to one side, trying to get some money out of Nero, who joined to be his opponent for one more throwdown.

Also, Nicole.

"Stop for a second, young men! What's up with you two?" Nicole genuinely asked.

"A lot, but that's none of your business!" Bakugo yelled. "Also...please shut up!"

"I'm just asking why are you both so disrespectful?" Nicole, having an expression of regret, tried asking again.

"Gonna be honest, I'm not taking smack from you!" Nero grinned, pulling out the sword. "Also, was fighting this guy!"

"Oooh, bad idea to make two angry teenagers angry for you!"

Nicole and her stray comments got her ire from the two fiery youths, as she was now dealing with two edgy teenagers, a mother's worst situation.

Even she was harnessing the energy of her pissed-off self, Bakugo and Nero temporarily teamed up to wail on her and Nicole definitely stood her ground against both of the disrespectful guys, doing fine enough with shooting a beam or two towards the mutt-like teenager.

As for the other two, they were having a fight of their own, Pit using his arrows and other weapons to get Dante to stop doing his well-known slicin' and dicin' by backing up.

"Come on, demon guy, I've been appointed by Lady Palutena to kick your butt!" Pit bragged, shooting arrows that even did some crazy turns. "That's a good omen!"

"Is it?" Dante questioned sardonically.

Dante even tried the classic "sword stab across the place" technique and it still went directly into Pit's second Smash of the day, leading to Pit doing that one thing that the demon hunter was known for.

Dante wasn't even remotely close to getting knocked out, but he did get embarrassed.

"And it looks like Pit's about to make Dante his punching bag! Or does it?"

The demon hunter got up to the angel, finally.

"Actually, never mind, Nicole's having a real bad time of it! Bakugo's mad and is kind of pummelling her and Nero's there for the heck of it!"

That was indeed true for one explosion powered tackle right into an explosion that would almost send Nicole out of the challenge, but that was for Nero to easily solve.

"Sorry, Nicole, but someone's gotta get third!" Nero was charging up his arm.

"That's fair." Nicole recovered, just-

-landing right on Nero's grab and well, he did the Mario 64.

"See you later, ma'am!"

Nicole got easily sent out of the arena, definitely recovering well, but she looked quite incensed.

"And Nicole gets third with two of the rivals still in there! It's Dante VS Pit obviously!" Chris announced. "Chef, you got any insight?"

"I don't think she could ever beat that Nero guy or that Bakugo kid and she tried to fight two of 'em with fighting words and karate. Would be more impressive if she shut her mouth, but she did at least impress and get 250,000 dollars."

"Thanks, Chef!"

*Nicole's confessional*

She was still fuming inside, but that genuine smile stuck out.

"Does he know how much a third place and $250,000 dollars is! Sure I wanted to win and I probably could beat Pit in a fight, but I still got a lot of money and respect out of it and an once-in-a-lifetime experience. I heard that Nero is Dante's nephew, which makes sense because I don't know  how  I would have beaten outside of pure magic!"

She looked quite satisfied.

"I don't have magic, but I do have a whole lot of pay for so many things! Yuki may be pissed, though."

*Confessional cut*


Nero and Bakugo looked at each other.

"Geez, man, you're one tough mutt!"

"SHUT UP!"

Nero smirked knowing that he was, indeed, cooking.

Mostly because he put some energy in that there mechanical arm and uh, blew Bakugo to kingdom came AKA right in another stand that had Haohmaru and Albedo in between him.

"Jesus, Bakugo literally exploded out of that bonus cash prize! Nero wins that thing and there was only one more fight!

It was time for the probable main event, as the angel and demon hunter were in that one situation where the former knew that the latter was about to go big on him.

Dante was close and Pit had time to talk.

"I gotta say I'm not apologising for having on my girlfriend's, my lady's and my team's honour, because wow, I have a lot of honour!" Pit shouted seriously. "Plus you're a good guy though I can tell you play a mean game."

"Thanks for the compliments, but we're in the middle of a fight here.." Dante saw Pit pick up a weapon. "...oh, that's smart! I respect your entire being, even if you're a goofy angel with a fun girlfriend!"

"I'm not goofy, though!"

"Yeah, you are and I respect it!"

That got Dante a spear attack that he swiftly dodged, as Pit picked up one of the many random weapons to throw some random attacks at Dante and it was apparent that he was used to this.

Dante was actually dodging as fast as Pit was trying to stab and slash, which was ridiculously fast and Nicole and Uraraka, who had sort of healed up thanks to Medic, were watching this...though the latter was stuck with two of the first boots.

"Gotta be honest, how are you guys watching this?" Uraraka asked.

"No idea, but you should move away from succubus lady. Plus I'm pretty sure that Dante's-"

Dante literally kicked away the spear.

"-got this in the bag unless Pit gets some ridiculous weapon!"

"I bet he will get something like that in the next five seconds." Albedo said. "For an angel, he moves fast."

"I'm pretty much that angels are always fast, probably!" Haohmaru rebutted with...nothing.

"Have either of you two seen other normal angels?" Uraraka asked, genuinely confused. "Just seems weird to assume."

"I've had seen some, not particularly fast. Couldn't even beat Ainz Ooal Gown on a bad day." Albedo said, as Uraraka shrugged with Haohmaru being plainly confused. "Besides, you haven't seen angels, samurai idiot."

"I'm gonna be honest, this is kind of a slugfest and I'm only saying it because Pit's slugging Dante with that axe!" Chris saw Pit carry the axe without a problem/

Haohmaru was struggling to say words, mostly because she was kinda right and also because Pit with an axe literally hit Dante in an entirely different way, smacking the guy sideways and opening him up with strong one, though he wasn't great at it.

Didn't mean that Dante didn't get hit three times before basically blocking the axe to stop the angel from attacking and pushing the axe off quite easily, leading Pit to get stuck in yet another combo once again, ending with a sword slam to the ground from the demon.

Pit may have been stuck on the ground and not feeling it, but rolled out of the way of the finishing move to pick up...a spiky baseball bat, which-

-didn't work that well, as he was both swinging it like a sword and a club, surprising the heck out of Dante with a strong swing that...didn't really hit at all.

"Okay, now it's getting literal in here!"

Pit had a baseball bat and good jumps and used them to their full effectiveness, jumping right on top of the demon hunter that was trying to catch him and smack him in the head a decent amount of times.

Like sure, Dante wasn't really getting hit by those and even gave Pit the hurt with that classic sword sweep into the big shot, but the angel barely grabbed onto the end of the rope to jump right in the battle with swings that were only made to push the demon hunter to the edge of the ring.

Hilariously, that means that Pit was wielding a random sword and a baseball bat and being ridiculously effective with both of the weapons, smacking Dante in the faces several times and not allowing him time to attack.

Pit swung with the bat and cut with the sword and did it again a little bit faster, Dante easily blocking them with only one result to come pretty soon, Pit grabbing the demon hunter without much trouble.

Lifting him up?

Now that was the hard part, apparently, slowly inching forwards towards the edges of the arena as Pit was scarred to heck and back and it would be the end of that.

"Is Pit really seeing this? Dante isn't even in his hands no more and slipped outta there!" Chris announced, as Pit looked at his hands now. "Who's going to win, the multi-talented angel or the overpowered demon! The angel hero or demon on a comeback! The one with a girlfriend or the one who kicked villain's butts!"

Believe it or not, these two were going at each other quite honestly, sword-to-sword action on each other and finally, Pit got hit first with one of Dante's strongest attacks.

The classic one that would lead to serious damage, bringing the most explosive shot right in the angel's face.

Pit was outta there.


"DANTE WON THE FOUR MILLION DOLLARS! PIT JUST COULDN'T TAKE IT NO MORE AND HIS REDEMPTION ARC'S COMPLETE!" Chris announced. "Pit does get 250,000 dollars in this season like Nicole, but he's the last loser to be here!"

And the crowd definitely wild, even with the Pit supporters cheering for the apparently redeemed demon hunter and he got a strange amount of hugs, paying it back to everybody.

"Well, that's the end of the season and I don't know what y'all expected! Dante's just like that, even if he ain't trying his hardest!" Chef announced. "...Wait, what could Pit do?"

"I don't know, dude, but he didn't do it today!"

Dante was being swarmed by the homies, the randos, a few of his enemies and the major players that were good guys, as though he didn't have enough hugs to carry.

"Geez, guys!"

Dante then got carried by his group of people that though he was cool, which were many and carried him through the whole city, as Pit even carried him to...wherever it was.

"Listen, Pit, what are you going to do with that kind of money?" Dante asked.

"I don't know, buy a big pizza?!" Pit shouted. "And maybe help out Miko because she would like that money!"

"Gonna be honest, I have too much money, probably could clear a bunch of debt and pay my rent!" Dante said. "And also, party hard!"

"Can we party together and eat a whole lot of food and uh, demon stuff!"

Dante was plainly confused, as Pit weirdly looked at him.

*Dante's confessional*

The demon hunter was dancing in the confessional, ready to prove that he could really be Michael Jackson.

"If this is recording then this is a state that I don't give a single shit about whatever Chris pulls out of his business next season! I won, beat my enemies, helped my friends and I get to eat the realest of real food! Pizza with the whole crew and some other fellas that aren't Disney Villains!" Dante declared

*Pit's confessional*

The angel was still buzzing about that second place win.

"Gotta be honest, don't know what I would done with four million dollars, since I live up in a place that kind of doesn't have a need for money and I have all the weapons!" Pit reasoned, happy to have a bae. "Besides 250,000 dollars is still a lot and I've got a girlfriend unlike Dante, who deserves one! Sorry, demon hunter."

*Confessional cut*

There was, indeed, quite an party to be happening and the one very apparent that was it was real impromptu and really trying to keep Chris McLean out of the whole Resort McLean, having the whole place to every contestant, intern and also Chef Hatchet.

Dante and Pit were somehow sitting in the podium seats, literally being first and second and third and fourth were sitting on them, Nicole feeling steamed and Uraraka was plainly satisified with their game.

"Yeah, we did it!" Uraraka shouted. "This painful season's all over!"

"Honestly, it could actually be way worse. Chris really hasn't been pulling to his full potential clearly...and that's a great thing." Nicole said. "We could easily beat Pahkitew, but I'd hate to go through Pahkitew."

"I agree, 100%, like they're not dangerous, but they're like challenges that prove that Chris should go into supervillainy!" Uraraka shouted. "Congratulations on the achievement, Nicole and the rest of you guys!"

"Thank you, Uraraka. Sorry that I betrayed a few people just to make it here." Nicole clearly spoke with some regret. "Know that it really was part of the game."

"...I guess so?"

Uraraka nervously said, as the finalist girls were thinking about that game and the finalist boys were calling for that rough, doughy goodness, literally jumping for the 'zas.

"YOU DID IT, DANTE, YOU REALLY DID IT!" Pit screamed. "You only got the best pizzas!"

"Hey, I do it for the business, I do it for my new friends and I do it for the rest of you guys!" Dante shouted. "I eat 'em every day, but come on, you don't win Total Drama everyday!"

"My gosh, is that a three-cheese?!" Pit yelled, as Miko sneaked up on him. "Miko, you really scared me."

"Thanks, I've been training! What's up, Dante the winner!" Miko then tried to hang on Dante, who didn't mind it.

"Not much, just thinking about what if Pit won." Dante casually commented. "Probably would be the same."

"Especially since some people need to apologise. Like the cat!"

Nicole then got down in front of the many contestants to say her short speech.

"Sorry for doing my betrayal, understand that I had to play that way, definitely messed got some people voted out and-"

Nicole breathed.

"-I hope that you can forgive me and it's fair if you don't."

She got a lot of hugs from the other finalists, as she fely warm and yet, compacted.

"IT'S OKAY!"

Everybody, minus an obvious few, cheered for the neutral mother's speech and then there was a special announcement that came from one person, Chef Hatchet.

"Listen, the bar is open and anybody drunk can get in there! Also, Soma, Lowain and the other chefs were cookin' this with me as the head chef and let me tell you, show's over and the food is good!" Chef shouted, as everyone was in disbelief as the staff. "...Y'all slow on the uptake."

Chef looked incredibly serious.

"If you're 19 or older, y'all can get drunk, just that it's your problem. I'm done for the season, but we do have to get Chris here."

Anyways, he literally walked out of the front door kinda pissed, opening the door and clearly going to get Chris, as the money wasn't there just yet.

"Considering that Chris has the money, I can understand completely. Would Chris really pull something on us?" Squirrel Girl proclaimed.

"He can't legally do that anymore, but he would!" Judy shouted. "He's some kind of evil."

"Truly. Gonna say that everybody who made it to the four island challenge deserves something and if Chris pulls out, I'm ready to sic the squirrels on him."

"Don't even know if you can do that shit, but if he's holding out on the stacks of paper, fuck that nigga." Riley casually said.

"...I already told you-"

A very familiar horn could be heard, as Chris just sighed on a record-breaking season, the host still beaming with those damn white teeth and clean hosting clothes.


The four unlikely conversationalists instantly shut up, as the air got a little bit too tense for the job.

"Hello, campers, I bet a few of you haven't seen each other in many episodes and everybody got some time to meet with the late entry losers in this hotel! Well, somebody won this money easily-"

Chris showed a golden suitcase that was definitely containing four million dollars.

"-and turned from a villain to a full-on hero by betraying the biggest villain, but not the best villain and kept it chill! Plus he did kick a lot of butt in challenges, so, Dante, son of Sparda..., you get four million Canadian dollars!"

Dante bowed to snatch the suitcase and it did contain a check.

"Wanted you to get pranked, but production hated that, those guys." Chris grumbled.

"Thanks, production." Dante said to the unseen team, holding up the cheque. "Better hope that I don't forget to spend it well."

"Well, yeah! But I do have the consolation prizes and they're big ones and obviously, the two best losers won these ones! Nicole, the late-game bloomer and Pit, the Owen of the season!" Chris really complimented them. "Congrats on 250,000 big ones, dudes! Spend it good."

Nicole grasped the suitcase, opened it up to see real Canadian dollars and her tears couldn't be more real.

Pit screamed at the money like it was going to scream back, jumping for joy.

"Thanks for following through on the money, Chris." Sokka crossed his arms.

"No problem, just don't expect it next season. Uraraka, you've got something special." Chris said. "Do you want to go on next season for another shot at five million dollars-"

"Not really. I'd rather go with what I accomplished then lose my morals for some more money...plus I actually have better things to do." Uraraka stated. "Like the thing that we're about to do for you."

"Oh really?" Chris perked up. "You like my job."

"Yeah, you've got a special gift for being extra...hosty?" Lowain asked.

"Your beauty is, uh, really working...for you." Bayonetta sputtered out, not in the mood. "We're working on it."

"You deserve us carrying you, since your job must take effort." Tanya said.

"Get up on these hands, dude, you deserve our gift!" Rock declared.

"Well, since I'm great at everything that I do...might as well!"

These four, Cassie, Heavy, Deadpool, Yuri, Shulk, Donkey Kong, Ram, Samus and Kipo were carrying the host with the most out of the hotel, grinning, and it left the four finalists and literally everybody else including Yumeko, Pinstripe, Luigi, Tron Bonne and, ugh, Coachman.

They were all looking right at the group of twelve carrying Chris and also Chef, who was chuckling to himself, understanding the nature of his shitty pay...and speaking of tying up loose ends.

Clover and Rock had been kissing the whole time, by the way, as Pit and Miko were a little nervous, the adult couple breaking it up completely.

"Like, you've kissed a bunch of times already. Are you scared?" Clover asked cheekily.

"Yeah, scared of kissing?" Rock joked further.

"No, I'm not scared of kissing!" Pit shouted.

"We're not scared of kissing!" Miko declared.

Pit and Miko kissed confidently and smiled after awkward splitting it up, as Lowain and Yumeko cooed over the cute couple's first happy kiss and...Snake gave a thumbs up.

"Told you!" Miko finished.

People cheered at the kissing and Dante was enjoying the pizza and the cash, when all of sudden his worst enemy came up silently, as Dante wanted to say something.

"Gotta say...get the fuck away from me!"

Dante slapped Coachman near instantly.

"Oh sorry, he meant to say, in no uncertain words, his fate's going to be quite wet." Coachman said, getting many, many glares of death. "My my, you all are so mad!"

"Yeah, so get drunk or complain about it!" Dante shouted, as Pinstripe wasn't impressed with the old man. "Since you do have a friend, you'd understand."

"Listen, you idiot, I know about friends. Pinstripe should be able to tell you that story-" Coachman wanted to explain.

"I'm scared to tell you that you're doing shit because you'd get mad and get yourself eliminated...which happened anyways. For fucks sake, I won't say what crazy shit you're doing, but it's definitely supervillain level and most importantly, you'd backstab me in an instant." Pinstripe explained. "Plus I've got a guy that still forgave me having a spaghetti brain."

"Funny that you should say that now, since that's HOW this all started." Coachman explained. "You two traitors really deserve each other and this show. Honestly, I'd love to never be back here."

"Okay, I'll be better for that. I ain't no henchman, if that's what you're looking for." Pinstripe shrugged, as Coachman's anger finally rose up to the surface. "Get over it, this is some bullshit."

"Dude's right, this is bullshit."

Coachman was ridiculously pissed.

"YOU KNOW WHAT, THIS SHOW IS A-"


The group of twelve that could easily carry the hosts were basically leading Chris to the dock, when he realised something really obvious.

"You can't just-"

Everyone threw Chris with an incredible amount of effort into the kinda hot water, as the season was real good and real nice for the water.

"Don't worry, we did just that." Samus sarcastically said. "Happy end of season."

"You can't do this to me, I have a billion dollars, dude! I could sue out of existence if that's what I wanted!" Chris insulted the group. "Plus this was an awesome season thanks to me!"

"The only reason that this season exists is because of the rest of us. You do deserve this, though." Shulk honestly said with displeasure. "Good job, Chris."

"Hey, you can't just do this to the host with the most!" Chris seethed. "Total Drama X: Ultimate Islands, finally broke a record! Chef, get out of this ocean!"

"...Urgh, sorry I have to do the dirty business." Chef told the twelve pranksters. "Chris, you had better pay me."

The twelve other contestants ran back to the hotel to have a fun time with the rest of the contestants, Olivia, Mako, Kurapika and Axl and Chef had to pick up Chris out of the water.

He looked quite mad, as the cameras were still rolling and Chef looked serious.

"Look, I don't want to do a season this big again! I bet no-one's going to break a record for the biggest finished reality show season  ever ! Apparently someone else's going to host another season like this, but good luck to that guy because he isn't me! Honestly, we're done with...TOTAL DRAMA X: ULTIMATE ISLANDS!"

Everyone was waving and a few special pictures were shown of the whole cast.

One was a standard yearbook-esque picture.

One was surprisingly candid with everyone else.

One was on the classic dock that looked like it would break and the next one showed it would break.

And the rest, uh...

...were incredibly chaotic to finish off a fanfic that was just that.


Yeah, that's everybody in the game accounted for right now!

It's finally over for real this time!

Fic done, season over and I can finally get back to work on Hotel Rockies, which already has a bunch of challenges that I cooked up for it, including ones that work well with the three-team format and you know that it could get better than this!

Even if this was great, it might just get greater!

To be continued pretty soon in Hotel Rockies, which is now back in production with the first part of Chapter 2 with a twist on a classic challenge that involves some kids that could turn into squids! Yes, this includes being real careful 'round ink.

...

1st: Dante (Rough Rhinos, Fiery Foxes)

2nd: Pit (Crafty Crows, Fiery Foxes)

3rd: Nicole Watterson (Striking Swordfishes, Chill Capybaras)

4th: Ochako Uraraka (Daring Deers, Chill Capybaras)

Tied for 5th (Episode 38): Sokka & Squirrel Girl

Tied for 7th (Episode 37): Lowain & Tanjiro

Tied for 9th (Episode 36): Bayonetta & Sandy Cheeks

Tied for 11th (Episode 35): Reg & Joseph Joestar

Tied for 13th (Episode 34): Miko & Mikhail (Heavy Weapons Guy)

Tied for 15th (Episode 33): Reigen & Nobara

Tied for 17th (Episode 32): Yumeko Jabami & Scott Pilgrim

Tied for 19th (Episode 31): Mai Shiranui & Pinstripe Potoroo

Tied for 21st (Episode 30): Azula, Crimson & Muscle Man

Tied for 24th (Episode 29): Cassie Cage, Terry Bogard & Tanya Von Degurechaff

Tied for 27th (Episode 28): Basil, Ryuko Matoi & Mikasa Ackermann

Tied for 30th (post-final merge, Episode 27): Deadpool (Wade Wilson), Rock & Iori Yagami

Tied for 33rd (eliminated in the ceremony, Episode 26): Kyo Kusanagi, Samurai Jack & Samus Aran

Tied for 36th (eliminated mid-challenge, Episode 26): The Coachman, Kyo Kusanagi & Miles "Tails" Prower

Tied for 40th (Episode 25): Mr. Smee, Yuri Sakazaki, Catalina Alves & Riley Freeman

Tied for 44th (Episode 24): Leshawna, Rapunzel, Shego & Clover Ewing

Tied for 48th (Episode 23): Giovanni Potage, Sakura Kusagano, Sol Badguy & Hsien-Ko

Tied for 52nd (Episode 22): Solid Snake, Kipo Oak, Tiana & Tifa Lockhart

Tied for 56th (Episode 21): Min Min, JFK, Michiru Tamegori & Sammy

Tied for 60th (Episode 20): Kasumi Todoh, Luigi, Legoshi & Aisling

Tied for 64th (Episode 19): Darkness, Satori Tendou, Noah & Penny Proud

Tied for 66th (Episode 18): Storm Shadow & Khun Aguero Agnes

Tied for 70th (Episode 17): Eva, Dawn, Tiny Tina & Soma Yukihira

Tied for 74th (Episode 16): Tohru Oikawa, Riku, Piccolo Jr., Harley Quinn & Riku

Tied for 79th (Episode 15): Tron Bonne, Hank Hill, Genos, Judy Hopps, Robyn, B(everley), Ram, Falco Lombardi & Daphne Blake

Tied for 88th (Episode 14): Carmelita Fox & Arle Nadja

Tied for 90th (Episode 13): Gum, Snufkin & Captain Amelia

Tied for 93rd (Episode 12): Lynn Loud, Sienna Continello (Squigly) & Haida

Tied for 96th (Episode 11): Tobio Kageyama, Owen, Spike & Sonja

Tied for 100th (Episode 10): Julia Chang, Bugs Bunny & Kristoff

Tied for 103rd (Episode 9): Wario, Askeladd, Shulk & Donkey Kong

Tied for 107th (Episode 8): Princess Daisy, Connor & Jennifer "Pepper Ann" Pearson

Tied for 110th (Episode 7): Gloria & Noel Vermillion

Tied for 112th (Episode 6): Sugar & Soos

Tied for 114th (Episode 5): Fred Flintstone, Gintoki Sakata & Kate Alen

Tied for 117th (Episode 4): Sir Daniel Fortesque, Tomo Takino & Jude Lizowski

Tied for 120th (Episode 3): Joey Wheeler, Lord Hater & Chloe Bourgeois

And tied for last place, lmao (Episode 2): Panchito, Albedo, Hayley Smith & Haohmaru

There has been, like, nine returnees and a four late entries (Joseph, Nobara, Catalina & Crimson) and it took about 34 or 35 months to get done and so what I do have to say?


PLEASE DON'T BE LIKE ME AND GO FOR A WILD ROSTER, GODDAMN I WANT TO MAKE A SMALL SEASON OF UNDERRATED CONTESTANTS, BUT THAT WOULD EAT INTO HOTEL ROCKIES TIME

or would it?

Trust me, I now know what it feels like to read my fic even if Multiverse Edition got much better from Camper Season onwards.

StaticShock01, I love you and Multiverse Edition, but don't try and follow in my footsteps in Across The Multiverse (Don't ask how it's good because it is.)

G-man 2.0, you've got some great character suggestions, some honestly great reviews that helped me and is probably the reason why this season's over at the time that it is, so thanks. This fic really did appreciate your honest eye

NondescriptNorbert, the only Canadian here, thanks for the motivating review that actually kicked me in the ass to finish this, approving of the crossover and also for creating Endless & Homespun (they're damn good.)

Memeking, thanks for the many reviews over the years and maybe a character suggestion or a few to contribute to both of my current fics!

MidnightSavvy, thanks for having a third perspective for Episodes 1 and 2, appreciate it.

1602jaw, thanks for the many reviews and for also

Swooce, thanks for being a Sokka (and Muscle Man) supporter up until he got eliminated.

RikkiSnake, thanks for being my first commentor on AO3 and being a Cassie  and  Nicole supporter

Trevor_Nichols, SheepDotGov, Lzman, Mangocat, TeamTomo and some other people, thanks for commenting/review on AO3 for many different reasons

TheMasterKat, thanks for the review of the crossover...even if it's a just a four-parter that got a little too caught with the twin Bayos, twin Dantes and twin Wades (which would be the quartet of Deadpool, by now)

The rest of you who I can't name, thanks for giving this fic the chance that it kinda needed and doesn't really deserve...and I know that I could do better, but i definitely did my best.