Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2021-03-28
Completed:
2024-01-04
Words:
748,848
Chapters:
138/138
Comments:
68
Kudos:
144
Bookmarks:
31
Hits:
11,923

Total Drama X: Ultimate Islands

Chapter 9: Episode 1-5: The Final Four Faces!

Summary:

There's still four out of the 120 that haven't been seen yet.
And they'll be revealed in this chapter and will partake in the first challenge.

Chapter Text

Total Drama: Crossed Islands
Episode 1: The All-In-One Isles
Part 5: The Final Four Faces! (extra chapter, of course)

Michiru (from BNA: Brand New Animal, added to the Crafty Crows)

Legoshi (from Beastars, added to the Rough Rhinos)

Bugs Bunny (from Looney Tunes Show, added to the Daring Deer)

Ryuko Matoi (from Kill La Kill, added to the Striking Swordfishes)

These four are placed into their respective teams to round pit the roster to a solid 120 and also, to create that little bit more of drama between the 29-member teams!

What's going to be up with the 30th member of each team and more importantly, this is technically an late April Fools thing, but it's also very serious at the same time.

So, yeah, let's see 'em.


Chris didn't look too tired for a host that had to do a lot of work, but it was very clear that the sun was going down.

"I know that we have120 contestants now and they're going to be the last ones to enter the competition!" Chris announced to eight people that were representing their teams.

Azula and Mai from the Rhinos were both paired together to ask one question.

"Why is there so many?" Mai asked.

"Why introduce these four now, when the sun is dropping?" Azula said.

"First off, I want to bring some surprises. Secondly, we've got an extended episode, so that's more ratings and more space for campers!"

Kipo and Mikasa from the Crows were sure that Chris was just joking about that, as they both knew that what ratings were.

"Each team's going to get their last members today and it's your job to introduce them to your team!"

Samus and Snake from the Deer were sure of something apparent, as these two were sure that the host had a dirty trick.

Sokka and Khun did have things to say, as the line-up came up.

"What's with her?" Sokka asked, eyeing a look at the proud student.

"She's part of the Kiryuin family, one of the strongest out there."

"First off, we've got..."

A 7-foot-tall grey wolf that was clearly a student from his white shirt, dark blue waistcoat and long khaki trousers for his long legs came out...with his hand rubbing his head.

"Legoshi from Cherryton Academy for the Rhinos!"

A half-tanuki, half-human teenager came out with her reddish brown and dark brown fur, blue and dark brown hair and tail and a smile. She was wearing a red unzipped track jacket, a grey t-shirt, jean shorts and blue trainers.

And she was very excited compared to Legoshi, who was nervous about the whole thing.

"Second off, we've got Michiru from Anima City for the Crows!"

Michiru was just surprised to see that two other beastmen (Anima City's terminology for furry people) were joining her on this awesome show.

The third guy was Bugs Bunny, looked tired as hell of this show.

"Thirdly, we've got Bugs Bunny from Alabama, I think!"

"Yeah, that's great. You don't even know where I live." Bugs remarked, as he just shrugged. "At least I can win 2 million."

"Lastly, but not least, we've got Ryuko Matoi, going to the Swordfishes!"

Ryuko was definitely a 2nd year high school student from Japan with black stuffy hair with a red hair, wearing her distinct black, grey and red woman's uniform (that looked a little weird), but she was also wearing her white trainers and a very distinct left glove.

"Well, I don't mind going on this crazy show for free, but I've got a friend that could use that 2 million." Ryuko said. "Isn't there supposed to be a thing?"

"Yeah, where's the battle between the newcomers?" Michiru asked.

"The what-" Legoshi wanted to answer, but-

"Kinda had a whole thing going on, but I have to cancel it because of reasons. Just go and join your teams!" Chris announced to the four newcomers. "Besides, the real test is the first challenge."

"Alright, that's okay." Legoshi said, as he went to Mai. "Wow, you're something alright."

Mai was just hugging him back, as Legoshi slightly backed off.

"Yeah, we are definitely something alright."

Michiru and Kipo were looking at each other all weird and it became weirder when her arm turned furry.

"I think you two are much more similar than you think." Mikasa said with a straight face. "Let's just go back."

As for Bugs, Samus and Snake they all had one thing to say each.

"This is a real crossover, alright. Shame that we're doing something crazy." Bugs stated.

"Heh, I do crazy things all of the time, 'cause that's a bounty hunter lives." Samus said, also with a straight face.

"I can't really say anything, but war is crazy." Snake remarked, as Bugs just did a random high five. "That was weird."

And the blue team two apparent leaders' with Ryuko in tow, were having a bit of a time.

"Yo, why are you so...out there?" Sokka asked.

"Honestly, I don't really have much clothes." Ryuko said, putting her own punky jacket on. "Besides, this is kinda like a trademark."

"I'm just saying...that you look good, but whatever!" Sokka was borderline flustered.

"Even in a different world or something, stuff never changes." Ryuko remarked, as Khun was just smiling like a pro. "Anyways, I'm guessing this high and mighty guy is Khun."

"I'm not that high or that mighty. We're on the same team, so we'll just get acquainted." Khun remarked, as Ryuko was just smugly smiling.

"Good, because I'm ready to kick a lot of asses." Ryuko said, as Sokka put his sword out there...and Khun just showed his suitcase. "It's just a suitcase."

"Trust me, it's more than a style choice." Khun remarked.

*Michiru's confessional*

She looked like she was ready to hang out.

"Total Drama's one of the craziest reality shows out there and I've seen some stuff, but I'm representing beastmen everywhere...which is going to be hard to do, but being myself should be good representation."

*Legoshi's confessional*

The wolf just scratched the back of his head.

"I can't believe that I got set up to do this, but there's no way back. The boat even blew up with no-one on it!" Legoshi said.

*Bugs Bunny's confessional*

The bunny looked tired.

"I know it's kinda weird that I'm going onto this show, but I have one of the most irresponsible house mates of all time. I don't even know how he found the money to spend it on a pool, but it's not legit for sure!" Bugs complained.

*Ryuko's confessional*

The black-haired high schooler...with one set of clothes said...

"Huh, if this isn't a wilder ride than Honnouji Academy, I'm going to be disappointed. It's Total frickin' Drama with random people with random powers, so I'm expecting some crazy stuff!"

*Confessional cut*


Kipo and Michiru were the most similar and unsurprisingly, they were also the ones that talked the most to each other with Mikasa being there.

"Wait, hold on, you're part jaguar?" Michiru asked. "...I mean, you don't exactly look like it."

"It doesn't stick out all of that much, but..."

Just to prove it, Kipo transformed her right arm into another one of the jaguar's legs.

"...it's a long story how I got these, because I didn't always have these until a short while ago."

"Weird, it's kinda like mine. One day I was human and the next day I'm like this." Michiru just grew her arm.

Kipo and Michiru did share a good laugh.

"You two are definitely something to behold." Mikasa had a smile on her face. "I think you two can definitely go far in the competition."

"I dunno, this show brings swerves into every single day of being here and the alliances are crazy powerful. But our whole team's strong, right?" Michiru asked, as Kipo was sweating a bit.

At the cabin, the 27 other contestants were about to meet their team's 30th and last contestant on this season and they were not ready for it.

Soma was doing his own thing...which made the cabin a bit messy and the three that came in saw that.

"Yo, welcome to the Crows! We've got good players, okay players and maybe some bad players, but we're still players on the same team!" Soma shouted, as Mikasa was stunned.

"Thanks for the squid, you really suck." Kageyama grumbled. "Sorry, new lady, this guy think he's the coolest cook!"

"Is it always like this?" Michiru just felt the energy.

"We barely know each other, so it's like a first judgement." Kageyama complained, as the volleyball player still had the taste of squid with peanut butter.

"Yeah, he's cool. You want some of my squid with peanut butter?" Soma asked the three of them.

Mikasa out of reflex just slapped him hard, as Kipo and Michiru were not sure what to do with the peanut butter-covered squid...for different reasons and Gum just glared at him.

"Hey, whoa, whoa, you can't just serve that for our new member." Gum said. "That's horrible."

"Yeah, I know. But it's not like anyone else is going to eat it-" Soma then realised that the last one was gone. "-never mind, my name's Soma."

"Hello, guys, my name is Michiru! I'm just happy to be here." Michiru said. "I hope that my powers can help you humans...and skeletons out!"

Papyrus and Sir Daniel were just high-fiving, having learned the thing during their time trying to figure what the heck was going on in the campgrounds.

"Seriously, that's pretty dang nice. I'd rather deal with you than mayor princess." Gum remarked, as Chloe just straight up offended.

"Hey, all I'm saying that you're not as cool as me." Chloe remarked, whipping her hair. "And also, also, she's just a tanuki lady."

"Yeah, that's cool." Gum stated, as Michiru was just unsure of why Chloe was mad. "Listen, you better step up or else."

"Alright, alright, I will, I was once a superhero."

"Jeez, you two, we've gotta better things to do than argue about who's the coolest?" Sandy asked. "Michiru, what are you doing?"

There was definitely a howl coming through, as there was another howl that was coming from the Rhinos' cabin and it somehow made the beast(wo)man howl.

"I don't know, but I don't think it's a good howl." Michiru said. "It's probably from another team."

"Eh, let's worry about them later! Tonight, we do something cool!" Giovanni yelled, as there was a lot of team shenanigans. "I don't know what it is, but we're bad guys."

"...Okay, we're not bad guys, we're just guys in here!" Tomo exclaimed.

The energy of the Crows was actually good.

*Riku's confessional*

The white-haired Keyblade wielder had a neutral face.

"I'm not going to lie, she's probably a really good teammate." Riku said. "I might be wrong, but she might be like Sora."

*Confessional cut*


Legoshi didn't exactly get an warm welcome, even if some of the members were trying their hardest to ensure that...despite the fact that there was a ridiculous amount of tension.

Even in the cabin, it didn't seem like much.

"Welcome to the Rhinos, we're here, we're rugged and we're not rhinos!" Mai shouted, as Sol just threw some paper. "Thanks, Sol."

"No problem, my man." Sol remarked. "You're Legoshi, right?"

"Yeah, I guess so." Legoshi said, as Mai was reading something and Azula took it. "That's kinda weird."

"We're a weird team, if those words mean anything." Azula put on her best honest smile, as she said that. "Our weirdness will be a factor for ruling the competition, taking down everyone else like a ship."

"Haha, good one." Legoshi remarked, nervously. "This is...a ship."

"Pretty much and an air-tight one at that." Azula was probably lying through her teeth, as...something was thrown. "Things get thrown."

"They don't get thrown like that?!" Mai just saw a plate break, as Panchito was looking side-to-side. "Panchito."

"Er, someone wanted to prove something with this plate throwing." Panchito asked. "Pinstripe, you win this one!"

"Yeah, take it and leave it." Pinstripe proclaimed, as Legoshi raised an eyebrow. "Oh yeah, you're that Legoshi guy."

"Hey, I'm guessing you two are Pinstripe and Panchito. Sorry, I'm getting used to being here." Legoshi said, referring to the potoroo and the rooster.

"Yeah, it's a weird place here." Panchito remarked, getting a little too close to Pinstripe. "Those two are causing some seriously bad energy, weasel man."

"...Please don't mention it, hermano." Pinstripe mocked Panchito.

Legoshi was just...understanding it less and less, as he was getting invited to the boys' part of the team and getting in all of the weird dynamics.

"That's good, but what do you mean by those two?" Legoshi asked, as he saw the old man for the first time. "...I'm guessing he's one of them."

Pinstripe and Panchito were both not willing to answer that, as the tall wolf already felt the weird energy around the Coachman.

"Hey, you're the old guy." Legoshi remarked.

"Yeah, I guess I am. I'm sure that we'll be good teammates in this game." Coachman said with a smug smirk. "Besides I think you can keep up with me."

"...What-"

"Well, I meant strategy-wise. I'm not that strong compared to you."

"Thank you! I hope that I can do that."

Basil was just rolling his own eyes at the slightly off interaction, as Pinstripe and Panchito were just both bothered by him.

"What's wrong with introducing him to the old guy?” Panchito asked.

Honestly, I don’t have any evidence, but I have a bad feeling about his unspeakable nature.” Basil said with a sneer.

Once the first challenge is over, we can judge him or something.”

And I bet it is the ‘or something’ part.” Pinstripe threw a smug grin towards the mouse detective, who scoffed at him. “Geez, you two don’t have a history.”

Can you please let me get back to reading my book? I was in the middle of something.” Basil stated, as the rooster and the potoroo just walked away.

*Legoshi’s confessional*

"This is...definitely a good team, sorta." He said without much confidence. "What's with the mouse detective?"

*Confessional cut*

'

Bugs, Snake and Samus were definitely a dream roster type of team and they were all on the same show, but they weren't even sure why.

The real question is how he was going to intergrate with the rest of the Deers, who was in the middle of some random dispute and random was right.

"I gotta say, you two look like you do crazy things for a job." Bugs remarked.

"Yeah, that's more of a thing that I can't talk about." Snake just said it with some gruffness.

"I've got a lot of long stories, unlike the super-soldier!"

"Yeah, I'd rather not do that. We're here to introduce the newcomer onto the team." Snake said, as Bugs was raising an eyebrow. "Sorry, there's an person on our team who's...being divisive."

"Yeah, I've got experience dealing with people like that." Bugs said.

"I'm more of a lone player anyways." Samus remarked. "I hope you're ready to deal with a teenager."

"...Dang, I'm babysitting!" Bugs looked more than ready for it.

These three were sure that they were getting into a cabin situation, as they were all expecting some kind of oppressive atmosphere or something like that.

But it wasn't that oppressive, as Tanya looked angry and Yuri looked like she was ready to throw down.

"We kept this wild child in bed." Yuri declared, as the blonde child soldier groaned. "Tanya's down!"

"We met half a day ago." Tanya said. "At this point, taking over the team would only make things worse."

"Yeah, that's what she said!"

"I said the truth, what else do you want?"

The three that were coming in were dumbfounded at how Yuri handled it.

*Samus' confessional*

The bounty hunter just sighed.

"I'd never thought that it would be this weird of a situation, but we barely met anyways." Samus said. "Let's hope that Yuri doesn't go crazy."

*Yuri's confessional*

"It feels good to make someone go down a bit!" Yuri shouted. "The first challenge isn't ready for me!"

*Confessional cut*


Ryuko was really got more than prepared to meet the rest of the new and oldcomers alike, as there might have some cool moves and even cooler attitudes in the whole darn team.

Sokka was more than used to the chaos within the team and Khun tried to adapt to that, but...

"Goddamn, this is definitely the strangest team out there." Ryuko said with a smile. "Mako'd fit right in here."

"No doubt about it. It's chill, but weird." Sokka said with a side eye. "We're a good team!"

"...Uh, I wasn't even insulting you." Ryuko remarked with some gruffness. "Most of these guys look like normal people."

"Dude, that's the beauty of this team, we're all chilling, we're skilling up and we're all motivated to not be bummed out." Lowain declared, stepping up for the team. "Okay, dude-ette."

"Lowain, I don't think she will understand what you just said." Khun said with some condescension.

"Hey-"

"Don't worry, I got it. I'll make sure that I won't hold you guys back." Ryuko told the three of them, before seeing a certain yellow fox.

Tails was in the middle of working on something pretty cool, but...

"Must be some kind of heal weapon." Heavy said.

"That's kinda close." Tails answered the Heavy, who was in a happy mood.

"Uh, maybe it's a healing love...thingy thing?" Daphne asked. "Never mind."

"Yeah, that's not close."

"Some kind of monster to make sure that we're kicking butt." Joey Wheeler exclaimed, doing an uppercut into the air.

"How are you guys getting farther? It's something that can heal!" Tails shouted at the three of them. "Total Drama's...something else."

"Yeah, I know. They let a lot of talking animals on board." Ryuko remarked, coming up to Tails.

The fox got stunned by the appearance of the black-haired student.

"Hey, I may be an talking animal, but we're just as cool as anyone else, Ryuko Matoi!" Tails asked, as she looked at him.

"Okay, what's your problem? I'm just calling it like I'm seeing it and it's cool." Ryuko said with a stern face.

"Yeah, oh....Sorry, I thought it was an insult." Tails was just waving his arms.

"What was all that about?" Ryuko just shouted at Tails, in a battle-ready mood and Tails just got nervous.

"Dang, is there a fight happening?" Joey looked interested, as Ryuko elbowed his face. "I fight with my cards."

"Sorry, but it sounded like you wanted to fight." Ryuko said.

"It did, so I should be sorry." Tails remarked.

These two were practically in a stalemate, as Joey recovered from his elbowed cheek and saw the two of them just awkwardly shake hands with each other.

"I promise to kick some serious ass." Ryuko said.

"You have my ass-kicking approval!" Tails shouted.

*Lowain's confessional*

This blonde guy was just not understanding it.

"That was a real bruh moment right there. Imagine that happening to you and you can picture it up in your mind easy!" Lowain shouted. "Damn, you better imagine it, bros and bro-ettes."

* Confessional cut*

Chris was just smiling with the knowledge of what the first challenge could be.

"Everyone is here and the first challenge is going to be unlike anything you've seen in here! These 120 players are going to have to bring their a-game tomorrow and they're going to get woken up good!"

The host emphasised the next bit of words.

"Who's going to make it through? Who's going to get cut? And more importantly, who's going to beat the rest?"

And of course, there was the zoom out of the archipelago.

"On Total Drama: Ultimate Islands!"


To be continued in Episode 2-1, where the first challenge gets itself started!

And one more time for the people in the crowd, in the back or in the front, as there's not going to be any more new faces, only these 120 known faces:

The Rugged Rhinos (Red Team):
Azula, Pinstripe Potoroo, Squirrel Girl, Mai, Tifa, Panchito...
Shulk, Harley Quinn, Yumeko, Lynn Loud, Storm Shadow, Iori Yagami...
Pepper Ann, Panchito, Kristoff, Carmelita, Tron Bonne, Sol...
Muscle Man, Sugar, Clover, Fred, JFK...
Rock, Gintoki, Hank, Dante, Coachman & Basil!
Owen (Total Drama Island) & Legoshi (Beastars)

The Crafty Crows (Yellow/Gold Team):
Wario, Giovanni, Tomo, Sandy, Tobio Kageyama, Riku...
Kyo K., Terry Bogard, Darkness, Pit, Gloria, Judy...
Deadpool, Soma, Genos, Papyrus, Sir Daniel, Gum...
Miko, Kipo, Sakura, Shego, Mikasa...
Chloe, Lord Hater, Rapunzel, Tiny Tina & Haida!
Dawn (Revenge Of The Island) & Michiru (BNA: Brand New Animal)

The Daring Deer (Green Team):
Sonja, Ram, Samus, Uraraka, Robyn, Kate...
Penny Proud, Riley, Scott P., Jude, Soos, Snufkin...
Yuri, Mystique Sonia, Piccolo, B, Aisling, Donkey Kong...
Daisy, Luigi, Spike, Julia, Hayley...
Tanya, Tanjiro, Samurai Jack, Haohmaru & Snake!
Tiana (Princess & The Frog) & Bugs Bunny (Looney Tunes Show)

The Striking Swordfish (Blue Team):
Sokka, Tails, Lowain, Oikawa, Nicole, Kasumi Todoh...
Cassie, Raven, Albedo, Daphne, Hsien-Ko and Arle...
Johnny Bravo, Bayonetta, Reg, Reigen Arataka, Joey Wheeler, Min Min...
Noel, Eva, Falco, Askeladd, Connor...
Amelia, Leshawna, The Heavy, Squigly & Khun!
Mr. Smee (Peter Pan) & Ryuko Matoi (Kill La Kill, is in every TD fic)

No more new faces, just a one-way trip down to the biggest Total Drama fanfic (in size, anyways) and onto the first challenge!