Actions

Work Header

Valentines Day 2021

Summary:

A collection of Valentine’s Day smut fics/ Love letters with 8 characters I adore.

Notes:

Characters: Yuzuru Shiba/MC
Fandom: Masquerade Kiss
Type: Love Letter (follow the link at the bottom of the fic to see the actual letter)
Words: 341
Disclaimer: Always applies.

Chapter 1: Yuzuru’s Love Letter

Chapter Text

Dear Bug.

 

Many things have happened since we first started dating. One of which is I never realized how much I want you. 

There are days I want to pin you to my desk, the sofa in my office, anywhere I can get you. For example, I was in a meeting the other day and instead of focussing on the expansion into space, I kept thinking about how I wanted to pin you to the boardroom table and wrap your legs around my waist, before burying my aching cock into your welcoming pussy. 

At other times I find it hard to focus on the paperwork I have sitting in front of me. I find myself leaning back in my chair, looking out the window listlessly as I stroke myself through my pants. 

Only to get up, lock my office door after telling Katayama not to bother me and don’t let anyone else bother me. 

Sitting down on the sofa, I let my aching cock out, stroking it, thinking my hand is you. Your mouth, your hand, even your pussy. 

There are times even that isn’t enough and I have spent the day walking around semi hard. Knowing the smallest brush can set me off to full arousal or in one case, ejaculation as my mind was so consumed by you. That day I was glad my apartment is above my office. It was easy to shower and change. 

Other days I think about how your boss would react if I was to start playing with you during a call. Would he be upset? Would he become aroused? Would he back off and leave us alone?

These thoughts plague my mind nearly constantly. Then again as you have been told I am the energizer bunny when it comes to my sex drive. 

You have kicked it into high gear. I want you constantly. I want you always even when I am worrying about your safety. 

I thought love, jealousy, the works were bugs. But they aren’t. They are upgrades. 

 

Forever yours. 

Yuzuru.

——-——————————————————————-

Yuzuru’s Love Letter

Chapter 2: Zyglavis’ Valentine

Summary:

Zyglavis and MC have some fun with chocolate.

 

—————————
Characters: Zyglavis/MC
Fandom: Star-Crossed Myth
Type: Fic
Warning: None
Word Count: 1862

Chapter Text

I had just finished the chocolates I had made for Zyglavis when the god himself popped into my apartment.

Sneakily coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around me, as I was putting the leftover melted chocolate in a container to re-melt at a later date.

“Goddess. What are you doing?” He nips my ear as he wraps his arms around my waist.

Startling me, some chocolate flies off of the spoon landing on my cheek. “Zyglavis! You startled me!”

Turning my face towards him, he traces the line of chocolate with his tongue. “Mmm, that tastes good.”

I laugh holding the spoon out to him. “You and your chocolate.”

I watch him out of the corner of my eye as he looks between me and the spoon.

“I can think of a better use for that.”

“Like what?”

Smiling he takes the bowl and spoon in one hand and my hand in the other, pulling me to my bedroom.

“Why are we in here?” I ask.

I hear a snap, I feel the rush of cool air. Looking down I am naked, in that moment it dawns on me what he plans to do with the leftover chocolate.

“Ruin my sheets and I will never do this again,” I warn as I climb up on the bed, laying down.

Smiling at me, he sits on the bed beside me, holding the spoon over my body, letting the warm chocolate drip over my body. I moan at the feeling of warmth on various parts of my body.

Smiling when he is finished with his handiwork, he sets the bowl and spoon down. Leaning down over my neck he slowly runs his tongue the length of it before, pulling a chocolate-covered nipple into his mouth.

Stormy grey eyes watched my reactions, as my eyes watched him manipulating my body with his mouth. He smirks with my nipple in his mouth before tugging on it, showing me how I look in between his teeth.

Soothing the slight pain with a few flicks of his tongue he switches to the other nipple, and this time pulls part of my breast into his mouth as well, gently biting the flesh as he takes the now hardened chocolate off of my nipple with hard strokes of his tongue.

I moan, grabbing some of his blue hair in my hands as I push myself further into his mouth with one particularly hard stroke of his tongue.

“It seems you’re getting a tad, impatient goddess.”

I don’t make any sounds besides my heavy breathing that is coming from behind my arm, which I have over my mouth.

“Come now goddess, don’t hold yourself back from making noise.” Zyglavis slides himself up my body, nipping at the shell of my ear before continuing, “You know how much my cock enjoys the noise you make.”

Grinding his arousal against me to prove his point.

I shift my eyes from where I have them on the wall to the god over top of me. He smiles again, slowly removing my arm from my mouth. Once he has it placed above my head, he threads his hands into my hair, letting it shift through his fingers before he leans in, kissing me.

A muffled moan bounces between us, as he uses my bed to anchor me to him. The whole time still slowly grinding his still clothed body against my naked one.

Hold up? Still clothed body? My brain catches up and I start pushing at his shoulders.

“What is it?”

“Zyglavis, your uniform! I have chocolate still on me!”

“And? It can be cleaned or replaced. Besides, I can’t think of a better way to ruin one.”

Sitting up, so he is straddling my legs, he smiles as he shows me, how ruined his punishment’s uniform is now.

Stripes of chocolate go from his shoulders to the tops of his thighs, showing me how far he had gone down my body before sliding back up.

Watching me gape at the stains of chocolate on his uniform, he calls my attention back to his face. “Goddess, you missed what would really ruin my uniform.”

I give him a confused look. Smirking at me, he plays with the end of his ponytail before, slowly sliding his index finger down the front of his uniform, stopping when he gets to his hips.

I furrow my brow in a similar manner he does, trying to understand what he is trying to tell me. Because I see nothing out of the ordinary on his uniform other than the chocolate.

Still smirking, he slides his finger farther down until he has it sitting on his arousal.

“This is what can truly ruin my uniform.” He swirls his finger over the top and I notice there is a wet patch under his finger.

“Between your arousal and my semen, I would never want this cleaned, meaning the stain would never come out.”

I blush a bright red at his words, “Have you always been this perverted?”

“Only after I met you.” He says as he snaps, leaning back down to kiss me again as he now teases my clit with the tip of his arousal.

I arch against him as his hot body slides across mine again. Only this time it is to sit up, to tug on my legs, urging me to wrap them around his waist.

Once I do, he slowly thrust himself inside of me. Once seated inside of me, he starts pulling out inch by inch leaving only his tip inside of me. I mewl, arching up to try taking more on him back in.

Holding steady he smiles. “Moan for me and I’ll give you more.”

I mock glare at him, as I take his hands that are still on my thighs, moving them to my breasts, using my hands to manipulate his into playing with my nipples.

I moan as I use his hands to pleasure myself. I watch the smirk on his face grow, but I know I can get him in the end.

“Mmm, Zyglavis, this isn’t enough. I need more.”

“Tell me, goddess, what do you need?”

“I need your hard thick cock buried inside of my body.” I blush saying this. Dirty talk has never been one of my strong points.

Cocking his head to the side, his ponytail slides off of his shoulder and his smile changes, as I feel him throb inside of me. “Nice try but something is missing.”

I take a deep breath, before I reach up, grabbing his ponytail to pull his face close to mine, nipping his ear lobe I whisper. “Zyglavis, I need you to punish me with your cock, after all, I am a very bad girl.”

I feel him shiver in pleasure before his stormy grey eyes become even more clouded. That must have done the trick for him as he slams himself back inside of me. Thrusting at a punishing pace.

“Careful what you ask for, goddess. I am not as merciful as you think.”

I smile into his shoulder around a loud moan as I know for a fact he is very merciful, as long as we are outside of the bedroom. Inside the bedroom, however, he loves power play. Using his position as Minister of Punishments to get me to give in. I know it is because he has some less than great subordinates.

Gripping his waist with my thighs, I suddenly shift us so we are in a semi-sitting position. He is kneeling and I am sitting on top of him. I rock against him in a manner that is more sensual than anything else.

“You’ve grown quite bold, goddess.”

I roll my hips a bit harder and his eyes roll back on a moan.

“I only want to please you.” I sound innocent when my intentions are anything but.

When Zyglavis regains his senses, he quickly pushes us back down, this time, he pins my hands with his over my head.

“You’ll pay for that.”

“Never thought I wouldn’t.”

Groaning into my neck, he continues to thrust hard and fast, grinding his pubic bone against my clit.

After I climax, I whimper as he doesn’t slow down like he normally does.

“Zig, too much.”

“You can handle it. After all, I am a god.”

My pleasure hazy brain catches the hidden meaning of his words. ‘Being a god comes with limitless stamina. You’re going to be sore tomorrow.’

I moan again as a very sudden orgasm takes hold of my body. Before I relax again, willing myself not to pass out.

Hours pass like seconds, with how much pleasure he is pulling from my body. I was pretty sure I was going numb when suddenly he hits my inner sweet spot harder than he has before.

I climax on a scream. Hearing him moan as well before he practically falls on top of me.

“Once again done in by the tightness of your pussy.” He says. The words themselves sound like a complaint, his tone says anything but complaining.

Laying together with him pretty much wrapped around me, I feel his arousal twitching while his body shivers.

Pulling himself off of me, he lays beside me pulling me against his side so I can snuggle in.

“Zyglavis?”

“Yes?” He looks at me when I call his name.

“Would you really not get your uniform pants cleaned if we got them dirty from sex?”

“I wouldn’t. I also wouldn’t boldly admit it to the rest of the gods either. I would keep them for my own pleasure.”

He smiles that gentle smile I know as I go bright red again. For some reason, the image I have in my head is pretty racy.

“What are you imagining?”

“Nothing really.”

“Come now, tell me.”

Sighing I give in. “You, getting yourself off….” The rest trails off in a mumble.

“Well, since white day is next. Make a request and I’ll see if I can accommodate your desires.”

I look up at him. “Really?”

“If it is within my powers, yes.”

I tell him what I was thinking about. I watch as his smile grows.

“That my goddess is something I can do and will gladly do for you.”

Hopping out of bed, I run to the kitchen. Grabbing the wrapped chocolates, I run back to my bedroom. Hopping up on my bed in a way that makes us both bounce slightly, I hold them out to him.

“Happy Valentine’s Day.”

“Thank you. I’ll take my time enjoying them.”

Kissing me, he unwraps the, popping one in his mouth.

Watching him melt in pleasure as the chocolate melts in his mouth, is a sight I love watching.

“I’m hiding these in my desk.”

“Don’t worry too much about it, I made everyone some. However, meatball flavour is sadly something I can’t do.”

Zyglavis laughs before snapping again. Now we are all clean and dressed, him in a new uniform, me in the clothes I was in before.

“Come, let’s give the rest of them your gift of friendship.”

“Ok.”

After another quick kiss, we leave for the mansion.

Chapter 3: Kyohei’s Letter.

Summary:

Kyohei writes a letter to his beloved ghost writer.

 

——————————
Characters: Kyohei/MC
Fandom: Scandal In The Spotlight
Type: Letter
Word Count: 163

Chapter Text

Dear Ghost Writer.

 

I didn’t expect to fall in love with you. I didn’t expect to fall in love at all really. 

By the time I realized I had fallen, it was too late, I was in deep. I realized it completely turned night you came to me begging to have sex with you. 

As time went on, I had that interview with the magazine. The whole time I had you on my brain. 

I wanted nothing more than to put the car in park on the side of the road and have my way with you. I wanted to hear you scream my name, as I pleasured that cute pussy of yours in ways you have never felt before. 

After I was done using my mouth on you, I wanted to pull you on top of me, having you ride my cock until we both exploded into paradise. Because after all your body is my wonderland.

 

Voted most bangable guy again.

Kyohei. 

—————————————————————


Kyohei’s Love Letter

Chapter 4: Hayden

Summary:

Hayden’s Valentine’s Day story

Characters: Hayden/MC
Fandom: Be My Princess 2
Warning: None
Type: Fic
Word Count:

Notes:

This may spawn another fic in the future.

And yes, there is a reference to my Kinkmas fic. Chapter one to be exact.

Chapter Text

Hayden was officially drunk. I was just glad I got him out of there before anyone could notice.

Getting him into bed, I move to go to my room, when he grabs my hand, pulling me onto the bed and under him.

“Where are you going?”

“To my room. Someone is drunk and needs his sleep.” I say as I get out from under him, hoisting myself off of the bed.

“Why? I want you here with me.” Hayden says as he pulls me down onto the bed again, trapping me under him yet again.

“Hayden, you’re drunk,” I say trying to wiggle from under him, accidentally rubbing my knee against him in a sensual manner.

Moaning in my ear, Hayden pushes himself against me, letting me feel the bulge of his arousal against my thigh that is currently trapped between his legs.

“Do that again.”

Experimentally I gently move my knee back and forth, letting his arousal move across my thigh. I watch as he shivers before he leans down to trap my body against the bed, with his torso.

“Hayden…” As much as I want to protest, what he is doing to my neck feels amazing.

Hearing me say his name, he smiles, before he takes his tie off, quickly tying my hands together above my head.

I squeak in protest. Pulling on his tie, realizing there is no way I can get loose. “Hayden, untie me.”

“Why? It’s Valentine’s Day, other than the chocolates, I want to unwrap you as well.” Hayden whispers while nipping my ear.

Moving off of me enough to undo the buttons on my shirt, he slips his hands under the cups of my bra, teasing the nipples into hard peaks.

“Hayden.” I try to sound annoyed but all it does is come out on a moan.

I hear an almost smug laugh come from my boyfriend who is now moving down my body to slip himself under my skirt.

“Hayden?”

“Hm?”

“Didn’t Wilfred write about doing something like this to your grandmother?” I ask feeling a sense of deja vu.

Stopping for a moment to think, he laughs before answering me. “Yes he did, the monster of a Christmas party dress, my great grandmother had made. Only instead of you tying me up, I got to you first.”

Hayden looks at me before his head disappears under my skirt. Nipping at my thighs as he gets to my sex.

“Open up for me.” I feel Hayden’s breath on my skin.

Doing as he asks, I relax my legs so they are easy for him to manipulate the way he wants. “What are you thinking about that has gotten you so wet?”

“Nothing.” I know he hates being compared to his grandfather.

Pulling my skirt up far enough for me to see his eyes, “Don’t lie now. I’m sure the thought of the very detailed entry he wrote is getting to you.”

I won’t deny that Hayden and I had been shocked when we had found the key for Wilfred’s diary. Minus a few pages that were clearly tea-stained, there was a few entries that were quite racy, of course, the farther you read, the more NSFW they got.

“You’re grandfather should have written erotic novels for a living instead of being a prince.” The last word was drawn out as Hayden swiped my clit with his tongue.

Continuing with his sensual assault, he brings me to climax over and over again, before I start pushing at his shoulders, to get him to stop.

“Aw! You’re ruining my fun, Princess.”

“Too… Sensitive… Hayden.” I manage to get out between my heavy breaths.

Leaning over my one leg with his head leaning on his hand, he looks at me while he plays with my opening, his fingers dancing around the ring of muscle, before teasing me with a small thrust of them, slightly allowing them to enter me.

“Hayden!” I orgasm again, with his slight teasing.

“What do you need?”

“You, inside of me, please!”

“As my Princess commands.” Moving up my body, he gently presses himself inside of me, nuzzling the side of my face in an apology for making me so sensitive.

Thrusting at a measured pace, he keeps the pleasure even as ever, until he feels me starting to flutter around him. “Not yet Princess.”

Making me moan in frustration when he pulls back, stopping his thrusting in favour of kissing, nipping and sucking on my neck.

“Hayden.” This time I do sound annoyed.

“Ok, ok, I’ll stop teasing you.” He sounds put out, but he isn’t, he wants this as much as I do.

Starting his measured pace again, he keeps going until I feel him twitching inside of me. Gathering me close to him, he speeds up a bit making sure, I fall over the edge before he does.

“Hayden. Are you feeling ok?” I ask worriedly about a hangover headache.

“I’m fine. I only acted drunk so they would stop flirting with you.”

“Hayden! That’s evil!”

“It worked didn't it?”

I end up laughing as the whole problem was my boyfriend couldn’t stand the other princes flirting with me.

Chapter 5: Yakov’s Letter

Summary:

Yakov’s letter.

Characters: Yakov/MC
Fandom: Be My Princess
Warning: None
Type: Letter
Word Count:

Chapter Text

Dear Princess.

 

I wanted to put into words some of the feelings I have for you. The things I want to do to you. 

The moment I saw you with the others I knew I wanted you. I couldn’t get past how well you mixed in with the other princes. 

When I finally got you alone, you were the one who jumped me. I won’t deny it surprised and aroused me more than I had ever been. I loved that you were aggressive taking what you wanted. 

After that night my thoughts were filled with you, so much so, I was teased by Sergei and Leffe. I made mistakes I normally wouldn’t. 

At night, I spent my time trying to get you out of my mind, it didn’t matter if I was in bed, the shower, sitting in front of the fire, reading. I wanted you badly. 

I would often allow my painfully hard cock to slide sensually against the silk of my sheets, other times, I would let the water slide over me, as I imagined my hands were yours. I could hear your giggling, as you stroked me from root to tip, playing with the sensitive skin of my tip before, slipping your hand back down to fondle my balls. Repeating your motions until I was warning you I was about to come, only to have it land on your face.

When I was in bed, I would imagine you under me, head thrown back in a moan, nails raking down my back, legs wrapped tightly around my hips. Your pussy clenching around me while I brought you to yet another orgasm. While screaming my name. 

Just writing this letter has made me horny for you, but we are too far apart at the moment. 

 

Your playboy prince 

Yakov. 

****************************************************************************************************

Yakov’s letter

Chapter 6: Soma’s Valentine

Summary:

Soma says thank you in a very interesting way.

Characters: Soma/MC
Fandom: Her Live In The Force
Warning: Semi public sex
Type: Fic
Word Count:

Notes:

Again this could spawn another fic at a later date.

Chapter Text

I had been waiting for her to arrive for what felt like hours, ever since I found those chocolates on my desk with the cute little heart sticker.

I wanted her to hurry up and finish class, she knew I wanted to see her as I told Goto to tell her, I needed her help with filing. The filing was a good excuse, wasn’t it?

My ears perk up, when I hear her voice, telling Kaga and Ishigami not to fight today as they are ruining it for everyone who enjoys this day of the year. I had to laugh when I heard Kaga click his tongue at her. An indication in his own way, he’ll listen, for now, that is.

“Instructor Soma?” Her voice sounds through the door of my office, accompanied by her knock.

“Come in.”

Once she is in my office, I pounce on her. Pulling her against me, while I lock the door of my office.

“We’re at school!” She hisses in a low voice when I start sliding my hand under her uniform shirt.

“It isn’t like we haven’t done this on school grounds before, like the RA room.” I remind her of all the times we’ve had sex under everyone’s noses.

“That’s different. The other instructors weren’t right outside the door!”

“You’ll just have to be quiet then,” I say showing her a wolfish grin.

She looks at me like I have lost my mind as I continue to work my hands under her clothes. Popping enough buttons to get at her breasts as well, as getting her to step out of her underwear.

Pocketing them, I pick her up, taking her with me to the sofa in my office, she often sits there when helping me with paperwork. Sitting down, I plop her on my lap.

“Ride me,” I command her.

Nervously shooting a glance to the door, she shakily undoes my belt before moving on to the button and zipper of my uniform pants. Once she has my cock out, stroking it a few times as if she’d rather play with it in her hands vs giving me what I want.

I lean my head against the back before I reach into my breast pocket pulling a condom out. Holding it in front of her, watching as she swallows at my silent command.

Taking it from me, she opens it, slowly unrolling it along my cock, I bit back a moan at the pleasure building from her touch.

Lifting herself up a bit, she soon slides herself down onto me, I grunt through my clenched teeth, it would seem I am having a harder time being quiet than she is.

Starting off slowly, she starts rocking her hips so she is lifting herself up some before sliding back down on my cock, stimulating the tip the most, I know what her plan is. Get me off as quickly as possible so we aren’t found out.

“Oh no, you don’t. I want this to last.” I tell her, pulling her hips down with a tug, settling her fully on my cock. She bites her bottom lip as she catches a moan before it escapes her.

Smiling again, I move her body with my hands in the manner I want her to, deep hard strokes. Feeling her muscles flutter in pleasure as I hit that one spot she loves, I pull her in for a kiss, which is when I hear her quietly moan. Taking the opportunity I slip my tongue into her mouth, playing around with hers.

Surprising me, she tangles her fingers in my hair, giving the long strands a hard tug. I retaliate by nipping at her bottom lip. Causing her to pull on my hair harder.

It always gets like this when I have her ride me. The moment I get aggressive with her, she gives it right back.

“Don’t lie now. You wanted my cock buried deep inside of you, didn’t you.” I taunt her. I want her to retaliate against me.

“Soma, I may have wanted you inside of me, just not during school hours, or in your office, with the other instructors in the other room.” I hear pleasure and venom in her voice.

“With the way you’re hugging my cock, I never would have guessed you aren’t into stolen moments of pleasure.” I know if I push just a tiny bit more, she’ll give me what I want.

I see the flash of fire in her eyes, before she forcefully pulls my mouth to hers, biting my bottom lip hard, as she starts to thrust against me more aggressively. This time I moan, quite loudly at that, not that she notices, with how into she is now.

Coming down on one particularly hard thrust, I snarl in pleasure. I know for a fact the others can hear us, now with how loud we are. Honestly, I planned it this way. I can be quite sadistic when I want to be, and this would be one of those times. I want them to know she is mine.

Feeling her pussy start to spasm, I reach my free hand down between our bodies, to play with her clit. When I do she throws her head back moaning, unable to keep quiet at the pleasure she is receiving from her orgasm.

I soon feel the build of mine. Pulling her close to me I whisper, “Let me do something a little different this time.”

“What is it?” I can tell she is sensitive and lax which will make it easier on me to do what I want, assuming she’ll allow it.

“You choose, I shoot my load deep inside of you or I shoot it all over your chest.” I honestly want to do both, mark her both internally and externally. I want to send her to class, with my seed dropping out of her as I instruct the class. Just to see if she can stay still and not give away what we did not that long ago.

“I… oh!” She climaxes again around me, and I groan again, holding off on my own as she shivers in my arms.

“Choose, or I choose for you.” I grit my teeth again, as my fantasy is really starting to get to me.

“I can’t.” She whines softly, letting me know she is past her limit.

Smiling my wolfish smile again, I pull her up enough to take her off of me. She moans the loss of my heat.

“Shh. I’ll be back inside of you soon. I know how much you love to warm my cock after we do this.” I quickly remove the condom, placing it on the wrapper that is beside us on the sofa. Before sliding myself back inside of her.

I wasn’t even fully inside when my orgasm hit. I should have known I was too far gone to attempt this but I wanted to anyway.

Pulling her so close I am close to crushing her against me, I fumble slightly as I kiss her, in hopes of muffling my near roar of pleasure.

When I feel the pulsing of my cock settle down, I pull her against me, stroking her hair as we catch our breaths.

“Soma, you did not do what I think you did.”

“And if I did?” I say. “Full disclosure, I did ask you, as well as warn you I would choose if you didn’t.”

Groaning, she pulls herself up off of my now soft cock. Looking around the floor for her underwear.

“Looking for these?” I ask holding them on my finger. Moving to hold them above my head when she tries to grab them from me.

“Soma, give them back.” That hiss is back.

“I’ll return them after class,” I say putting them back in my pants pocket.

“How am I supposed to go out there, knowing I not only have your spunk dripping out of me but no panties as well?” She questions with a raised eyebrow.

“The same way you always have, pretending we haven’t been doing anything.”

“You’re impossible!” She says turning in her heel, unlocking the door and storming out. Not even looking at anyone as she storms out of the instructor’s room towards her next class, as I know she doesn’t have time to run to the dorm for another pair of panties.

“What did you do to your aide, Shu? She was cursing you out all the way down the hall.” Subaru asks, coming into the instructor’s room.

I shrug, before smiling and leaving. Standing outside the closed door, I hear.

“Rosemary, never ask that again.”

“I’m with Goto, you weren’t just subjected to listening to something, you shouldn’t have been listening to,” Kaga says with a hint of arousal in his voice.

“Kaga, it would be best if you curb your imagination right now. Soma can be highly possessive.” Subaru informs Kaga with a warning in his voice.

Smiling to myself, I head off to the classroom to prepare for the lesson. Excited to see how exactly this will play out and if she can get through the class.

Chapter 7: Erudian’s Letter.

Summary:

A letter written by the Emperor of Belgoat.

Characters: Erudian/MC
Fandom: Seduce The Villain’s Father
Warning: None
Type: Letter
Word Count:

Chapter Text

Dear Princess. 

 

You have no idea how hard it was for me to keep my hands to myself. 

From the moment you asked me if I was engaged, or expecting a child, you had me hooked. 

When you tried to stop me from leaving your room, I almost lost it. After returning to my room, I remembered exactly why I am the descendant of a god that rules over fertility. No matter how many times I spilled myself with my own hand, it wasn’t enough. I wanted you under me, moaning in pleasure as I played with your body before I slipped my painfully hard cock inside of you. Making you shiver in all kinds of pleasure.

The day you kidnapped me, I wanted nothing more than to take you to your room and pin you to your bed, showing you a world of pleasure, you had yet to see. 

I had been living with fantasies up until that point and if we hadn’t been interrupted I would have taken your virginity that day. Too bad for us, that my plan got disrupted. 

When you fainted, I thought my heart would stop. For a few reasons. First and foremost: because I love you. Much more than I could ever express at that point in time. I had too much to deal with before we could be together. 

Secondly: I never expected for you to look at me like you did just then. The trust and love in your eyes were undeniable. As much as I wanted to deny them. 

When you started avoiding me. I found it amusing as I did it frustrating. I was walking around with a near constant erection due to little glimpses of you here and there. 

When I asked you for tea, I in truth wanted to pull you over to my desk and worship your body for surviving the ordeal you had been through. I wanted to slip myself under your dress, licking and sucking on you until I had you screaming my name, before laying you back and teasing your pretty pink pussy with my cock, slowly sliding myself in inch by inch. I wanted to hear you beg for me to stop the torture, to pound you hard into my desk until we were both exhausted and the whole palace knew you are mine. Just like on our wedding night. 

I need you more than you will ever know. You are my light and I will love you forevermore my dear princess. 

 

Love 

   Erudian.


****************************************************************************************************

Erudian’s Letter

Chapter 8: Lucien’s Valentine

Summary:

I finally got it back!

Lucien has a plan for MC for the gift she gave him?

Chapter Text

Butterfly hadn’t realized that, she had tucked something a little extra in with the gift she left in my office for Valentine’s Day. I looked it over smiling to myself as she would get exactly what she desired.

Right on time, I hear her saying hello to my aide as she passed him in the hall.

“Lucien?” I hear her call my name as she opens the door to my office.

“Hello, butterfly,” I say still looking over some papers I am grading. “I’ll be just a few more moments.”

“Take your time, I’m in no hurry.”

I watch her sit in the chair near my bookcase, smiling softly as she looks over the books I have on the table. I left one out purposely, waiting to see if she notices it.

When she does, I hear her breath catch. Looking up from my work, “Is something the matter Butterfly?”

“No, just… uh… surprised at the one book you have out.” I couldn’t help the smile that pulls at the corner of my mouth with the blush and flustered response she gives me.

“Which one would that be? I did have to look through a few today.”

She looks at me with wide eyes, making a vague gesture towards the books. “The one on the top.”

“Refresh my memory on what it is about,” I say as I go back to grading papers.

“Lucien, I can’t say that out loud!”

“Then I can’t help you if you don’t tell me the name of the book.”

I hear her sigh, “It’s the sex one.”

Finishing the last of the grading, I put them in my desk drawer, before moving around my desk to lean on it, my legs stretched out in front of me.

“Ah yes, the one about oral pleasures,” I say looking down at the top book. “If I remember correctly, your little note said you wanted to do something like that in a public place.”

I watch her turn all shades of red before she starts digging through her bag. “I am going to kill Kiki!”

“What exactly did your employee do?”

“That note wasn't mine. It was Willow’s, Kiki dared us to write something racy down for a stupid raffle we are doing with game show and somehow they ended up in my bag with the chocolates.”

I watch her, as she looks like there is more to say.

“Knowing my luck, Victor, Gavin and Kiro got one too!” She puts her face in her hands.

“Who?” I ask, knowing full well, who is around her. For some strange reason, I find it irritating that she is thinking of other men, one of which is Helios.

“Victor is my boss, Gavin is my senior classmate from high school, and Kiro I met while we were taping a show and got to know him.” She mumbles between her hands.

Pushing myself off of my desk, I come to lean over her. “I see. Would you be acting those out with them if they asked?”

“God no!” She looks up at me.

“Good,” I say smiling at her. “I’m not one to share after all.”

Helping her up, I switch our positions, so I’m the one sitting and she is standing. I tug on her hand until she climbs up onto my lap. I tangle my hand in her hair pulling her roughly in for a kiss.

She sighs slightly, allowing me access to her mouth, I slip my tongue in her mouth sucking on hers lightly before I surprise her by grinding my hard cock into her core.

Squeaking in surprise, she pulls back. “Um, Lucien?”

“You’re wondering how a kiss can arouse me right?”

She nods, blushing slightly as I grind against her again.

“Because the lips are the most sensitive when it comes to feeling. Kissing you is arousing because I want to kiss you, I want to be intimate with you.” I tell her. “I want to know your body.”

Something flashes in her eyes before she climbs off of me. I feel vague disappointment thinking I have scared her off.

She kneels looking at me. “How do I do this?”

Smiling at her, I unclothe my cock for her, before I take her hand placing it on my shaft. “Keep your hand here, then just take the rest in your mouth. Focus your tongue’s attention to the tip, glands and crown.”

I show her the areas, with my finger, causing myself to arch my hips a little, my cock sliding slightly on her hand.

Moving I watch as she takes her first lick of my cock. I shudder in pleasure, her hand is soft, her mouth warm, her tongue slippery as she tries to find her rhythm.

Her tongue slips over my urethra opening and I place my hand over my mouth to muffle the loud moan that came out.

“Lucien, did that hurt?” She removes herself from me in worry.

“No butterfly, that felt really good. I just didn’t want anyone to hear us.” I said stroking her hair, trying to coax her back into playing with my cock.

“Oh.” She accepts my explanation readily enough as she goes back to working me over.

I feel myself starting to twitch and I know it won’t be long as she is doing what I told her to, due to having limited time.

“Butterfly, I’m getting close to coming,” I warn her, knowing that many women don’t like the taste of semen. “I’d stop if you don’t want me to ejaculate in your mouth.”

She surprises me by glaring at me. I do my best to hold in my laughter as she looks adorable, glaring at me with her mouth wrapped around my cock.

Speeding up, she finally gets under my control and I shatter, bowing over her slightly as my hips twitch up.

I clamp my hand over my mouth again as I moan loudly again as she keeps it up long after I have finished. Post orgasm stimulus can be both heaven and hell depending on how it is done and who is doing it.

“Butterfly, that is enough. I have class soon and I’d rather not be sporting an erection in front of my class.”

Finally popping her mouth off of my tip she smiles at me. “Maybe that is exactly what I want.”

I look at her. “Why?”

“You turn the female students in your class on often enough.” She says lightly stroking my cock in contemplation. “Imagine what would happen for your research if you went in there aroused.”

“I’d likely end up fantasizing about taking you.” I honestly can say as interested as I am in the results. I’m not going to put myself in that position.

“I’ll be back after work, then professor, you can teach this student an after-school lesson.”

Waving at me, with a cheeky wink and smile. I am left aroused and no time to deal with it as I have class. I look forward to the payback tonight.

Series this work belongs to: