Actions

Work Header

Valentines Day 2021

Chapter 8: Lucien’s Valentine

Summary:

I finally got it back!

Lucien has a plan for MC for the gift she gave him?

Chapter Text

Butterfly hadn’t realized that, she had tucked something a little extra in with the gift she left in my office for Valentine’s Day. I looked it over smiling to myself as she would get exactly what she desired.

Right on time, I hear her saying hello to my aide as she passed him in the hall.

“Lucien?” I hear her call my name as she opens the door to my office.

“Hello, butterfly,” I say still looking over some papers I am grading. “I’ll be just a few more moments.”

“Take your time, I’m in no hurry.”

I watch her sit in the chair near my bookcase, smiling softly as she looks over the books I have on the table. I left one out purposely, waiting to see if she notices it.

When she does, I hear her breath catch. Looking up from my work, “Is something the matter Butterfly?”

“No, just… uh… surprised at the one book you have out.” I couldn’t help the smile that pulls at the corner of my mouth with the blush and flustered response she gives me.

“Which one would that be? I did have to look through a few today.”

She looks at me with wide eyes, making a vague gesture towards the books. “The one on the top.”

“Refresh my memory on what it is about,” I say as I go back to grading papers.

“Lucien, I can’t say that out loud!”

“Then I can’t help you if you don’t tell me the name of the book.”

I hear her sigh, “It’s the sex one.”

Finishing the last of the grading, I put them in my desk drawer, before moving around my desk to lean on it, my legs stretched out in front of me.

“Ah yes, the one about oral pleasures,” I say looking down at the top book. “If I remember correctly, your little note said you wanted to do something like that in a public place.”

I watch her turn all shades of red before she starts digging through her bag. “I am going to kill Kiki!”

“What exactly did your employee do?”

“That note wasn't mine. It was Willow’s, Kiki dared us to write something racy down for a stupid raffle we are doing with game show and somehow they ended up in my bag with the chocolates.”

I watch her, as she looks like there is more to say.

“Knowing my luck, Victor, Gavin and Kiro got one too!” She puts her face in her hands.

“Who?” I ask, knowing full well, who is around her. For some strange reason, I find it irritating that she is thinking of other men, one of which is Helios.

“Victor is my boss, Gavin is my senior classmate from high school, and Kiro I met while we were taping a show and got to know him.” She mumbles between her hands.

Pushing myself off of my desk, I come to lean over her. “I see. Would you be acting those out with them if they asked?”

“God no!” She looks up at me.

“Good,” I say smiling at her. “I’m not one to share after all.”

Helping her up, I switch our positions, so I’m the one sitting and she is standing. I tug on her hand until she climbs up onto my lap. I tangle my hand in her hair pulling her roughly in for a kiss.

She sighs slightly, allowing me access to her mouth, I slip my tongue in her mouth sucking on hers lightly before I surprise her by grinding my hard cock into her core.

Squeaking in surprise, she pulls back. “Um, Lucien?”

“You’re wondering how a kiss can arouse me right?”

She nods, blushing slightly as I grind against her again.

“Because the lips are the most sensitive when it comes to feeling. Kissing you is arousing because I want to kiss you, I want to be intimate with you.” I tell her. “I want to know your body.”

Something flashes in her eyes before she climbs off of me. I feel vague disappointment thinking I have scared her off.

She kneels looking at me. “How do I do this?”

Smiling at her, I unclothe my cock for her, before I take her hand placing it on my shaft. “Keep your hand here, then just take the rest in your mouth. Focus your tongue’s attention to the tip, glands and crown.”

I show her the areas, with my finger, causing myself to arch my hips a little, my cock sliding slightly on her hand.

Moving I watch as she takes her first lick of my cock. I shudder in pleasure, her hand is soft, her mouth warm, her tongue slippery as she tries to find her rhythm.

Her tongue slips over my urethra opening and I place my hand over my mouth to muffle the loud moan that came out.

“Lucien, did that hurt?” She removes herself from me in worry.

“No butterfly, that felt really good. I just didn’t want anyone to hear us.” I said stroking her hair, trying to coax her back into playing with my cock.

“Oh.” She accepts my explanation readily enough as she goes back to working me over.

I feel myself starting to twitch and I know it won’t be long as she is doing what I told her to, due to having limited time.

“Butterfly, I’m getting close to coming,” I warn her, knowing that many women don’t like the taste of semen. “I’d stop if you don’t want me to ejaculate in your mouth.”

She surprises me by glaring at me. I do my best to hold in my laughter as she looks adorable, glaring at me with her mouth wrapped around my cock.

Speeding up, she finally gets under my control and I shatter, bowing over her slightly as my hips twitch up.

I clamp my hand over my mouth again as I moan loudly again as she keeps it up long after I have finished. Post orgasm stimulus can be both heaven and hell depending on how it is done and who is doing it.

“Butterfly, that is enough. I have class soon and I’d rather not be sporting an erection in front of my class.”

Finally popping her mouth off of my tip she smiles at me. “Maybe that is exactly what I want.”

I look at her. “Why?”

“You turn the female students in your class on often enough.” She says lightly stroking my cock in contemplation. “Imagine what would happen for your research if you went in there aroused.”

“I’d likely end up fantasizing about taking you.” I honestly can say as interested as I am in the results. I’m not going to put myself in that position.

“I’ll be back after work, then professor, you can teach this student an after-school lesson.”

Waving at me, with a cheeky wink and smile. I am left aroused and no time to deal with it as I have class. I look forward to the payback tonight.

Series this work belongs to: