Actions

Work Header

We got Married!

Chapter 11: Chapter 11

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Jeno takes a deep breath outside his house, it’s his first time coming back since their fight over a month ago. He’d spoken to Jieun and his dad over the phone but he hasn’t spoken to his mother. He’d heard about what she told Jaemin and had been so angry, he hadn’t picked her calls or even wanted to talk to her. He’d had some time to calm down and think things through, he knows that he loves his mother and she loves him too but he’s got to be honest with his family and put his food down on certain matters.

Jeno enters the house code and walks in. It’s Sunday afternoon so he knows everyone is home and just like he expected they’re all in the living room watching a movie, which is immediately abandoned as soon as they spot him.

“Jeno!” Jieun yells and runs to him and pulls him into a tight hug. Jeno chuckles at her joy and hugs her back.

“How have you been, Noona?”

“I’ve been alright.” Jieun smiles and finally releases him. His parents are standing, his dad with a huge smile on his face and he pulls Jeno in for a short hug while his mother stands at the side, a sheepish look on her face. She probably feels bad.

Jeno smiles at her and reaches over to pull her into a tight hug. He hates fighting with her, he’s missed her so much. “I missed you mum.”

“Me too,” She says and holds him tight. “I’m sorry.”

“I’m sorry too.” Jeno smiles.

“Now that we’re all one big family again, let’s celebrate.” Jieun announces excitedly and is about to spring off.

“Wait!” Jeno stops her and turns to face his family. “Before that, I have something to say.”

Uneasiness seeps into them at Jeno’s serious tone and they all settle down. Jeno’s dad speaks first. “So, what do you have to say?”

“First of all,” Jeno turns to his mum. “Jieun told me you went to see Jaemin and asked him to break up with me.”

“Jeno!” Jieun exclaims, betrayed. Jeno’s mother doesn’t say anything and instead looks down so Jeno continues.

“I know you don’t like him because he’s a singer but mom, if you got to know him, you’ll realise what a sweetheart he is. You’ll fall in love with him. You have to give him a chance, remove all your prejudice and just open your heart.”

Jeno’s mom finally looks up. “I’m sorry for saying that to Jaemin. I didn’t realise how obnoxious I was being until he told me he would never leave you. And till your sister yelled at me for it. I would love to meet him properly, get to know him and also apologise.”

Jeno is taken aback with how quickly she conceded, he looks at Jieun who gives him a thumbs up. “Oh wow, that was fast.”

“Your mother is quick to acknowledge her faults.” Jaemin’s father adds and puts a hand on his wife’s shoulder. “It’s one of her strong points.” It seems they already had a talk about it without him, and Jeno is happy they made her see sense.

“Thank you, Mom.” Jeno says. “I sincerely appreciate it.”

“Can we celebrate now?” Jieun asks impatiently, literally bouncing.

“No, I have something else to say.” Jeno replies. He takes a deep breath and looks into the eyes of his family, the people who sincerely wish the best for him from the bottom of their heart. “I have to get a shoulder surgery.”

Silence. They all stare at him like he’s grown two heads and Jieun’s bouncing stops.

“Over two months ago, I went to the hospital due to chronic shoulder pain and the doctor said I’m in really bad condition. He gave me some exercises to do and advise to rest it but it didn’t get any better. The only option now is surgery. There’s a 50% chance I will be able to use my shoulder completely. It’s a complete bet but I have no choice. If I don’t do it, I won’t be able to swim again.”

His family is silent for a moment, processing it. His father looks shocked, Jieun looks heartbroken while his mother’s face is blank. Like she’s not processing anything at all.

“Hey, Jeno…” Jieun starts but is cut off by a loud sob making them both turn to Jeno’s mother. Fresh tears run down her face and she pulls Jeno into a tight hug.

“Why would you go through all that alone? For the past two months, you’ve been suffering and we had no idea. I had no idea. I let myself get bothered about the tv show and your love life when the real problem was in front of me all along.”

“It’s not your fault.” Jeno says, a bit taken aback by the sudden change in emotions.

“No, it is!” His mom says, her voice thick with tears. “I should have been there for you. I should have gone to every appointment with you and made you feel better. I should have done my part as your mother. I’m so sorry baby.”

“Mom,” Jeno softly sniffles and holds her tight. “No, I’m sorry, I should have told you.”

Jieun sobs loudly and gets in the hug too. “Yeah, you should have freaking told us. We want to be there for you. I know you’re twenty-one but you’re still our baby in this house. You should let us be there for you.”

Jeno notices his dad discreetly wiping his tears at the scene they were making. “We will be with you through it all.” He says and Jeno nods at him.

Jieun is having none of it however and pulls his dad into the family hug.

At that moment, Jeno feels all his fear vanish. Even if something goes wrong and he can’t swim again, he knows his family will still be there for him, even if he’s no longer their star swimmer. They will still be proud of him.

He has a family that loves him and a boyfriend that loves him. He’s already luckier than most. And he’s content.

<> 

Breaking News!

Black Code’s Jaemin and National Athlete Lee Jeno have admitted to being deeply in love.

Jaemin’s Agency and Jeno’s agency have released identical statements.

“After a long discussion with our artists, we have decided to announce that the two are in a serious relationship. They are deeply in love with each other and do not want to lie about their feelings.

We hope that you support them individually and in together!”

[+5673 -675] Do they take their fans for fools? Denying and admitting? If they love each other so much, why deny it in the first place?

[+3456 -309] I think we all knew they weren’t friends. Friends don’t have that much chemistry or visit each other’s parents in the hospital so regularly.

[+2348 -201] They’re already beautiful together and have so much chemistry, I’m not surprised that they’re in love! I wish them the best!

[+1276 -1021] Woow, do they love each other this much? If they do, I hope they’re happy together forever.

[+1067 -123] I ship this so much!!! Nomin for life!!!

<> 

“Watch your step.” Jaemin says as he leads Jeno into his house, the blonde boy blindfolded. He leads Jeno slowly into the living room and then whispers in his ear. “You can take off the blindfold now.”

Jeno giggles as he pulls off the blindfold and opens his eyes.  Jaemin watches as Jeno’s face lights up immediately. Jaemin’s living room is decorated with fairy lights and candles and had been transformed into a huge fort. It had an ethereal feel to it and Jaemin is immensely proud of himself.

“Is today a special day for us?” Jeno asks as he admires Jaemin’s work. He gives a thumbs up. “Because I love this.”

Jaemin visibly elates at his praise. “I just wanted us to have this small party, to uplift your mood. You’ve been worried about the surgery and I just want to take your mind off it.”

Jeno gives him a fond smile and presses a chaste kiss to his lips before pulling his boyfriend comfortingly into his arms. “Thank you. You’re the best, Nana.”

Jaemin smiles into Jeno’s shoulder and hugs him back. “I also tried my best to cook.”

Jeno pulls back slightly, looking down at him surprised. “Really?”

He nods. “Jungwoo and Yang Yang tried their best to teach me. I made spaghetti and got some wine for us to enjoy. I can’t go somewhere fancy with you so I have to do this at least.”

Jeno gives Jaemin a huge smile, his eyes disappearing into it. “Okay, I’m getting even more excited now.”

Jaemin drags him into fort and brings the tray of food and wine. “The steak was made by Jungwoo unfortunately, but I made the spaghetti. Try it.”

Jeno chuckles and takes a fork. Jaemin watches intently and he puts it in his mouth and as he chews. Jeno’s face is blank till he swallows and then he looks at Jaemin.

“It’s not good,” Jeno hesitates and Jaemin frowns, looking disappointed. “It’s great!”

Jaemin gasps and hits Jeno in the chest as he laughs at the singer. “I really hate you. Give it back.”

Jeno shakes his head and takes another bite. “It’s really good. Nana, you’re amazing.” He gives Jaemin a thumbs up and Jaemin forgives him. Yes, he’s simple like that.

“Let’s watch a movie.” Jaemin says and switches on the tv. Jeno settles back into the soft fort while Jaemin pours the wine into the cups before sitting back as well. He eats about two forkfuls before dropping it.

Jeno raises his brow at him. “Why aren’t you eating?”

“I’m always on a diet.”

Jeno frowns slightly. “That’s not healthy. Do you not have cheat days?”

Jaemin shakes his head. “Don’t worry about me, babe and just eat.”

“Eat with me, this is too much for me to finish by myself. Just for today, to make me smile.”

Jaemin’s heart weakens at his puppy face and picks up the fork again. “Only because you’re super cute.”

Jeno gives his signature smile and they turn back to watch the movie. They finished the food in less than half an hour and Jeno put his arm around Jaemin as they sipped wine and watched the movie.

“Guess what?” Jaemin asks.

Jeno hums. “What?”

“I’m finally going to release a solo album.”

“Oh shit. Really?” Jeno yells making Jaemin jump a little. Jeno pulls him into a tight hug and kisses his head. “I knew this day would come. You’re going to kill it.”

“Thanks.” Jaemin blushes slightly. “Will you help me?”

“Of course.” Jeno replies immediately, not even thinking about it. “Should I be your stylist?”

“Your taste in fashion is a little questionable.”

Jeno’s mouth drops open. “Take that back.”

No.” Jaemin sticks his tongue at Jeno and starts to pull away but Jeno pulls him back and Jaemin loses his balance, his wine glass falling out of his hand and its contents spilling onto Jeno. “Shit.”

Jeno just laughs as Jaemin frantically takes a napkin and starts wiping his shirt. Jeno stops laughing and Jaemin looks up to see Jeno’s face is really close. Jaemin slowly glances at Jeno’s lips and back into his eyes just to see that he’s done the same.

Jeno clears his throat. “This is awkward.”

“Shut up and kiss me.”

Jeno smirks at Jaemin and pulls him into his lap, capturing the singer’s lips with his. Jaemin’s eyes close as he kisses Jeno back, snaking a hand around Jeno’s neck to anchor himself to him. Jeno tastes rich, sweet and slightly bitter just like the wine and he moans as their tongues touch, flavour exploding and making her dizzy.

Jeno pulls back slightly. “We should stop now, or we won’t be able to stop later.”

His voice comes out breathless and it excites Jaemin that he has as much an effect on Jeno as the swimmer does on him. “I don’t want to stop, do you?”

Jeno blinks at him slowly and breaks into a huge smile. “Hell no.” He moves in and kisses Jaemin some more. His palms snake around Jaemin’s waist and they feel as hot as coals as he pulls the singer to straddle him. Jaemin runs his hands through his silky hair as their tongues tangles, electric and shocking. Shivers run down Jaemin’s spine as he is been kissed like never before. His body is reacting in ways that seem too dangerous and foreign. Jaemin wants all of Jeno, wants to touch him, wants to feel him and do everything with him.

They finally pull apart for air and Jeno continues kissing down Jaemin neck, finding a sensitive spot that makes the singer whine and clutch unto Jeno, closing his eyes in a high.

Jeno stops and looks up at Jaemin, pupils dilated and his hair messy from Jaemin running his hands through it. “As much as this is enjoyable, why don’t we move to the bedroom?”

Jaemin nods, clearly not capable of forming words. He stands shakily and leads Jeno into his bedroom.

Jaemin turns to face Jeno and he gently cradles her cheek, kissing again. Jaemin’s hands wander to the hem of Jeno shirt and tugs it so he pulls back and takes it off. Jaemin has seen Jeno shirtless a few times but he still can’t get over seeing all that skin and his lean muscles giving him the perfect body shape.

Jaemin slowly pushes him back until he sits on the bed and reaches down to pull off his clothes leaving him in his blue lacy thong. Jaemin had worn a pretty pair just for him and the wild look of lust in Jeno’s eyes makes it all the more fulfilling.

“That’s fucking hot.” Jeno breathes and Jaemin smirks. He knows it.

Jaemin climbs on his lap again and runs his hand down Jeno’s sexy chest before leaning up to gently catch Jeno’s lower lip in his teeth and nibbling gently before kissing him deeply. Jeno’s hands cup his arse as he pulls Jaemin in closer, Jaemin gasping softly at the contact. He slowly kneads Jaemin’s ass and Jaemin can’t even focus kissing him and just breaths heavily into his mouth.

Jeno suddenly flips them and Jaemin lands on his back in the middle of the bed. Jeno reaches to the nightstand for some lube and takes it out beside him. Jeno crawls over Jaemin, a hungry look in his eyes like a hunter coming for its prey. He leans down and kisses Jaemin’s lips once before continuing down, kissing his body slowly.

Jaemin is confident with his body but he can’t help but feel shy as Jeno gazes at him. Jeno leans down and closes Jaemin’s hardened member with his hot mouth and Jaemin shuts his eyes at the thrilling sensation. Jeno’s tongue works wonders on it and Jaemin has to hold the bedsheets as he groans in pleasure. Jeno’s hand trails downwards but Jaemin doesn’t notice it until he’s tracing his hole down there. Jaemin’s eyes fly open as Jeno dips a finger inside him and he moans deeply. He’s already went his fingers with the lube and Jaemin hadn’t even noticed.

“Fuck.” Jaemin chants as Jeno finger’s curls in him and he sucks him off at the same time. He could feel himself getting there as Jeno adds another finger and suddenly hits something that makes him writhe. “Fuck, fuck, fuck, Jeno!”

Jaemin grabs the sheets as Jeno increases his speed which seems to be directly proportionate to his pleasure and all the sensations welling up inside him and before he knows it, Jaemin grips the sheets tight, back aching as the sensation consumes him and he comes, down Jeno’s throat and fuck him if it’s not the hottest thing he’s ever done.

Jaemin opens his eyes finally to see Jeno smirking slightly at him. Jaemin grins and looks down at the huge bulge in Jeno’s briefs and licks his lips. “Can I suck you off?”

“Nana, you don’t have to ask.” Jeno answers, a low sexy growl in his voice.

Jaemin sits up and crawls over to him and slowly palms his member through his briefs. It swells even more at his touch, all hot and angry. “Let’s get this poor guy out.” Jaemin purrs and pulls off Jeno’s briefs, his erection slapping against his stomach.

“Pretty.” Jaemin smiles and Jeno groans, covering his face.

“Don’t say that.”

Jaemin grins and leans down to lick the tip. Jeno shudders as Jaemin makes contact and the singer smiles to himself. Jaemin sucks the tip, licking it from base to tip before relaxing his throat and taking it to the hilt. Jeno hips jerk as he swears. “Fuck.”

Jaemin pulls back and bobs his head, sucking and hollowing his cheeks before deep throating him again, this time he takes Jeno’s hand and puts it on his head, giving him control. Jeno holds Jaemin’s head in place as he fucks up into his throat, groaning and swearing. “You feel so fucking good, oh shit. Fuck, fuck. Nana is taking me in so well, you sexy being, fuck.”

It’s not long before Jeno comes completely down Jaemin’s throat.

They lay on the bed for a few minutes, spent.

Jeno groans. “I wanted to be in you when I finish, Nana.”

Jaemin gins and lays on his back, taking off his panties. “Do it, then. Up for round two?”

Jeno growls low in his throat. “Hell, yeah.” He reaches for the nightstand again and fishes out the condoms. He wears it pretty quickly and firstly teases Jaemin by grinding against Jaemin before moving to Jaemin’s entrance and sinks into him slowly. They both groan at the fullness till he bottoms out.

Jeno is filling Jaemin up so much that he can’t help but cry out. He clutches Jeno’s back as he starts to move slowly inside Jaemin, leaning to kiss him slowly, matching his thrusts. His thrusts pick up speed and soon he starts to pummel into Jaemin, licking and sucking at the swimmer’s neck shoulder and chest. The bed creaks as Jaemin claws at his back, his loud cries punctuated by each thrust. Something about Jeno’s relentless pace of lovemaking stirs up a deep passion within Jaemin, making him desperate for Jeno in a way that made him breathless.

They aren’t gentle with each other, they’re hot and sweaty, fast and needy, and they hold on to each other so tightly that they should stay together like this, for a long time to come.

And just like that, Jaemin has the best climax in his life. Jaemin cries out in pleasure and squeezes his eyes shut as Jeno rides out his powerful orgasm, and he feels it in every piece of his bones. A few thrusts later, Jeno peaks as well, his deep growl like growls sitting the walls as they both fall on the bed in each other’s arms spent.

“Hey, Jaemin,” Jeno says, a moment later. “I love you.”

Jaemin smiles. “I love you too.”

<> 

National Athlete Lee Jeno will be taking a break from swimming due to shoulder surgery.

Lee Jeno, who has been in the new lately for his romance with Black Code’s center, Jaemin, has announced he will be having a shoulder surgery and will be taking a break from swimming.

His agency statement says, “Our athlete, Lee Jeno has been suffering from chronic shoulder pain for the past six months and upon visiting the doctor, he has been advised to have surgery, and focus on rehab after it. Therefore, our artist will be taking a break from swimming to focus on rebuilding his health. He hopes to get better and get back to the sport as soon as possible. We ask for your understanding and support.”

[+3523 -134] I hope he gets better soon. He must have been through a lot these past months.

[+2156 -98] Surgery is always scary, no matter what and I’m just happy he has people there for him. Goodluck to him

[+678 -2456] Is he really hurting if he can date? haha

<> 

The love story of Jaemin and Lee Jeno: Are they meant to be?

As we all know now, the two met while filming for the popular show ‘Married life’. They built a friendly relationship from there and becomes best of friends in no time.

When Jaemin’s mother was still in a coma (Thank goodness she’s okay now. She’s been discharged), Jeno was Jaemin’s source of strength and the latter relied on the swimmer a lot.

Anonymous sources state that whenever Jaemin’s mother had to have surgery, Jeno was always there with him, providing him comfort. It was the most loving sight to see.

Jaemin was also a source of strength for Jeno when the other was battling with his shoulder pain.

It seems amazing that two people met each other in times of need and were able to successfully help each other get through those times. These incidents strengthened their love for each other and they naturally became lovers.

This is the most loving or heart-warming story of love If I’ve ever heard one. I wish the couple happiness in many years to come.

It seems that the two families of this start couple have met since we have spotted Jaemin on numerous occasions out with Lee’s mother and sister. They always seem to be having a great time.

We have also spotted Lee, Jaemin and Jaemin’s mother on a dinner date in a fancy restaurant. It’s no news to the world that Jeno treats his boyfriend’s mother like his own.

What a perfect couple they seem to be. And while we might not know what truly goes on in private, I hope that they remember how much they love each other and choose happiness.

So, yes, they are meant to be. If I do say so myself.

[+6783 -789] If this isn’t destiny, I don’t know what is

[+4997 -345] The two of them have suffered a lot, it’s mazing that they’re both able to be there for each other. People would rather focus on themselves than others, I’m happy they are selfless for each other.

[+3760 -123] This is so touching TT. From now on, I support these two, no matter what! They should be protected!

<> 

Extension of Jaemin and Lee Jeno’s ‘Married life’ story.

MBC has announced that they will be extending the contract of both Black code’s Jaemin and Swimmer Lee Jeno for their hit show ‘Married life’. This decision has probably been made due to increasing popularity of the couple now coined with the ship name ‘Nomin’.

“We have decided to continue the story of Jaemin and Lee Jeno, ‘the Nomin couple’, and we will be focusing on their dynamics, their daily lives together as a couple and their professional lives. We will also focus on Jeno’s Journey with rehab. We ask for your interest in Nomin and Married life. Thank you.”

[+ 4672 -231] Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! Nomin nation rise!!!!

[+4085 -145] Finally, a show the public actually wants to watch.

[+3456 -129] I always thought it was a shame the show was ending at the peak of their popularity, now I can be rest assured and watch them take over Korea.

<> 

Black Code’s Jaemin is finally having his anticipated Solo debut.

Happy news for Black Code fans as the group’s center, Rapper and Dancer is finally having his solo debut. It’s an album that the whole country is anticipating.

His company’s statement is as follows, “Our artist Jaemin is in the final stages of preparing for his solo album. It should be released in the next couple of months, the exact date will be announced soon. We ask for your interest and support.”

[+5423 -765] The only idol in a public relationship and is still peaking in popularity. Jaemin’s power!

[+2367 -345] Nanadoongies have been waiting for a long while for this and we can’t believe it’s finally happening TT

[+1968 -821] It’s been a while since Black Code’s comeback. It seems the company is only pushing Jaemin now, and I can’t blame them.

<> 

National Swimmer and one half on the popular Nomin couple, Lee Jeno is finally getting back into swimming.

Lee Jeno gained a lot of sympathy ten months ago when he announced that he would be taking a break from swimming and focusing on his treatment for his shoulder. It is however with pleasure that we announce that he’s getting back into the sport.

His agency has released the following statement. “Athlete Lee Jeno has successfully finished his rehab programs and will join the upcoming swimming season. His goal is aiming for the world competition and he aspires to be the top swimmer in the world. We ask for your support and encouragement.”

[+3276 -261] A true athlete, even with all the attention and popularity, he’s going back to swimming, showing that he truly loves the sport.

[+2367 -96] And the haters said he wouldn’t be back. Lead Korea to another victory!!

[+1256 -89] I’m rooting for you, hyung! Go and crush them!!

<> 

Our star couple, National Symbol of True Love, Jaemin and Lee Jeno amaze at the KMCA Awards!

Jaemin was undisputedly the star of the evening as he showed up in a Dolce & Gabbana crystal-embellished gown that showed off his amazing figure, accessorised with a cartier necklace that shone his neck, emphasising his very sexy collarbones. His date for the evening, Lee appeared in a slim-fit Armani suit that enunciated his fit swimmer body, a Rolex watch gleaming in his wrist.

This couple should add ‘Nation’s best dressed couple’ to their ever-growing list of titles.

I’m sure all of us know what I mean when I saw we all want to be in a relationship like theirs, they couldn’t keep their hands or eyes off each other as they walked the red carpet, and even as they presented the award. They definitely could only see each other.

[+6782 -198] I say this in almost every article about this couple……I’m jealous.

[+5498 -367] Their duality is amazing. In their show, they’re both so cute and sweet but in events or on stage they transform into this heavenly power couple

[+4534 -572] Young rich successful beautiful and in love. They have it all.

<> 

Q: It’s your one-year anniversary of being on this show. How does this make you feel?

Jeno: Honestly, I’m grateful to this show everyday since this is how I met my other half, my soulmate. I’m very grateful to the casting director, she did a great job. (laughs)

Jaemin: I honestly can’t believe it. I can’t believe so much time has passed. I admit that it’s the best thing I’ve ever done.

Q: The end of your time on this show is near. How do you feel about that?”

Jeno: It breaks my heart. I almost want to bring the whole crew abroad with me but I can’t. I wish I could fly back weekly to film this but Jaemin won’t be here either. It’s just so sad to see this end. I want to hold onto it forever.

Jaemin: (tears up) No, don’t make me cry. I tear up every time I think that this is the end. This show seems almost like my family and it’s sad that we have to go our separate ways. Once I’m back from my world tour, let’s make a new program together.

Jeno: I also feel like I’m already married to Jaemin at this point. We might never actually have a wedding since we already mentally past that.

Q: Your husband says you might not have a real wedding since he feels like you’re already married.

Jaemin: Oh no, he’s kidding (laughs). We’re definitely going to get married legally and have another ceremony. He always listens to me so no worries about that.

Q: Your husband is going on a world tour and you’ll be apart for a while.

Jeno: Why do sad things always happen in pairs? This show is ending, and Jaemin and I will be apart. I guess I’ll just have to swim every moment to forget about it.

Q: Your husband is going for a worldwide competition.

Jaemin: I’m more nervous about it than he is, to be honest, and I sincerely hope he does well. I’ll miss him terribly and I’ll be counting down days till we meet again.

“Where are we going?” Jaemin asks as Jeno leads him blindfolded. It seems they’re a couple that likes blindfolds. Maybe they should incorporate it in privately.

It’s their last shooting for ‘Married life’ and Jeno has prepared a surprise which Jaemin only knows about because the staff are terrible at keeping secrets. He doesn’t know the details however so he has no idea where Jeno is leading him.

“Somewhere.” Is Jeno’s laugh-filled answer which Jaemin pouts at. They stop finally and Jeno slowly lets go. he unties the blindfold and Jaemin opens his eyes and gasps.

It’s the most beautiful garden Jaemin has ever seen. It’s dark so fairy lights are decorating the tall plants and tress giving it a fairy-tale feeling. By the walkways, Pictures of them both have been set up and Jaemin blushes as he remembers some of them, they’d taken a lot of sexy couple pictures over the year, mostly for magazines.

“Jeno, this is amazing.” Jaemin gasp and smiles widely at his boyfriend who looks proud of himself.

“There’s more.” Jeno says and pulls Jaemin further in. Right in the middle of the dinner is a table set up with romantic candle light and plates of covered food but Jaemin just knows what’s in it. “A candlelight dinner just for you.”

“With burgers?” Jaemin asks excitedly and Jeno nods.

“It’s weird wish but I have to please you.” Jeno laughs and pulls back a chair for Jaemin.

Jaemin takes a seat and smiles in thanks at Jeno. Jeno doesn’t move to sit instead he stands in front of Jaemin and suddenly gets down on one knee.

Jaemin’s mind explodes in shock. “What are you doing?!”

Jeno takes out a velvet box, and opens it. A pair of identical silver rings lie in the box and Jaemin just stares. Is this really happening? Is Jeno really proposing? Now? in front of the cameras?

“Na Jaemin, you are the love of my life. You are my soulmate, my other half and I have no doubt that we will be together forever. So, will you do me the honour of…” Jeno stops for dramatic effect and Jaemin can’t even glare at the swimmer. He’s too shocked that this is actually happening. “Do me the honour of accepting this promise ring.”

Jaemin blinks. “What?”

“Promise ring.” Jeno smirks, the mirth brimming in his eyes along with tears and Jaemin suddenly wants to kick Jeno or laugh his heart out. he just got played big time. “I considered proposing but we’re too young for that, so I settled for promise rings instead.”

Jaemin smiles widely as he feels hugely relieved, and just one percent disappointed. “You’ll be the death of me, you know that right?” Jeno just nods in admittance and Jaemin scoffs. He brings out his hands, secretly glad that Jieun had rushed him to his nails the day before. Oh yeah, she must have been in on it too.

Jeno takes out his ring and slides it into Jaemin’s finger and it fit perfectly. Jaemin takes out the other ring and slips it on Jeno’s finger as well. he admires their hand next to each other and smiles widely.

He’s so happy.

“Thank you, Jeno.” Jaemin says and suddenly starts feeling the prick of tears. Of course, he’ll cry and ruin his make-up, but he can’t hold them back now. He’s way too happy. “I love you too. You’re my other half and soulmate and I can’t imagine life without you.”

Jeno links their fingers and stands pulling Jaemin up. He steps closer until there’s almost no space between them and slowly wipes a tear form Jaemin’s face. “Thank you, for being there. Always.”

“Always.” Jaemin whispers and slowly their lips meet in a chaste and perfect kiss. 

Notes:

It's finally the end...I'm not sure how to feel about this. It's been a long ride and I've loved writing this since so many people liked reading it and it's still unreal to me taht people like my writing.

Thank you to everyone who has stuck with this story till the end. <3

I will be updating another nomin au soon, I've already started working on it so...I hope that one receives a lot of love too.

Leave a kudos and a comment to let me know how you feel about this whole journey, I'll really appreciate it. You can message on twitter instead if you'd like or curiouscat me, the link is on my twitter.

Bye!!!!!

Notes:

If you liked this chapter please leave a kudos or a comment, I'll really appreciate it!😊 follow me on twitter at @jenosight if you want to talk about anything!