Actions

Work Header

Infuriating New Girl

Chapter 6: Hospital

Notes:

Before this chapter begins I just want to say there I am not a medical expert so some of the medical stuff in this chapter may not make sense. So take it with a pinch of salt. This is a work of fiction after all.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Kara and Lena arrive at the hospital in a quick fashion, thanks to the speed of the ambulance. Throughout the entire journey Kara just kept her eyes on Lena as the medics continued to inspect her stomach. Lena could tell that even though they were heading to a hospital Kara was just as scared as before. Lena could see the tears in Kara’s eyes. Lena didn’t know what to say so she just holds onto one of Kara’s hands to reassure here.

 

Once they get to the hospital Kara is moved out of the ambulance still on the stretcher. Lena hesitantly follows, walking by Kara’s side. As they enter the hospital they come across a female doctor.

 

“What have we got?” The female doctor asks the ambulance medics.

 

“Stomach trauma which has resulted in a large amount of blood discharge from the uterus area, too much to be a bad period.” The medic informs the doctor.

 

They continue to wheel Kara into the hospital and to a section in the emergency room where screen curtains separate each bed. The medics help the doctor lift Kara up and swap her over to the hospital bed. The doctor then gives the ambulance medics a nod and they leave.

 

“Okay, what is your name?” The doctor asks.

 

“Kara..... Kara.... Danvers.” Kara says.

 

“Okay Kara, we’re going to fix you up okay?” The doctor says with a smile trying to soothe Kara as she can tell she’s panicked, and when someone is panicked that can increase blood flow due to the heart beating faster.

 

The doctor then moves the shirt that Kara is wearing up her stomach and begins examining the wound. 

 

“I need a nurse in here please!” The doctor calls out and then looks at Kara, “Can you tell me how this happened Kara?”

 

“I... I....” Kara says nervous.

 

“Kara tell her!” Lena says forcefully, not out of annoyance, more so out of panic.

 

“Someone kneed me really hard in the stomach.” Kara says.

 

“And when did this occur?” The doctor asks.

 

“Thursday evening.” Kara says.

 

Lena flinches realising that whatever happened to Kara must have happened right before she came over to have sex with her. Lena realises perhaps that’s why Kara was drunk.

 

“And when did the bleeding begin?” The doctor asks once more.

 

“Only this morning.... I woke up and thought I’d peed the bed in my sleep..... but it was blood..... a lot of blood.....” Kara says wide-eyed with panic as she remembers the blood in her bed when she woke.

 

A nurse then comes into the section they are in.

 

“I need to do an ultrasound to check for any internal injuries.” The doctors says to the nurse.

 

The nurse nods and begins setting up the ultra sound machine. At the same time the doctor carefully moves Kara shirt a bit higher up her torso and then grabs liquid and squirts it on Kara’s stomach. The doctor then gets a swab and rubs the liquid gently over Kara’s stomach area. Once this is done the nurse hands the doctor the ultra sound device. The doctor grabs it and begins using it on Kara’s stomach while looking at the monitor screen. .While all this is going on Kara just looks between Lena and the doctor. Lena just stands by Kara’s bed side, on the opposite side of the doctor. As the doctor does the ultrasound Lena looks at the monitor as well, and even from her basic understanding she can see that there is internal bleeding. The doctor looks at the nurse.

 

“We need an OR now.” The doctor says calmly.

 

The nurse nods and quickly leaves the section. At the same time the doctor turns off the ultrasound and wipes away the liquid off Kara’s stomach.

 

“Okay Kara it looks like you have some internal bleeding. It doesn’t look too bad from the ultrasound. But ultrasounds are not very good at looking at that in detail. So we are gonna take you to an OR where we are going to get a more detailed view of what is going on inside your abdomen. As the bleeding looks to be contained to your uterus walls the doctors will put you under general anaesthetic and use a camera in your uterus to look around. In the best case scenario they will be able to insert a device to suture where the bleeding is occurring.” The doctor explains.

 

“And in the worst case?” Lena now asks.

 

The doctor looks up at Lena.

 

“Well that would involve more invasive procedures.” The doctors says not going any further in her explanation.

 

The nurse then comes back with a few other nurses.

 

“We can take her now to OR 4.” The nurse informs the doctor.

 

“Good.” The doctor says to the nurse and then looks at Kara, “Before we go Kara who is your health care proxy? And can you give us details to call them?” 

 

In this moment Kara realises her health proxy is Alex, and frankly she doesn’t want Alex to make any of these decisions after what she’s now done to her. This is Alex’s fault.

 

“Can’t.... can’t I just say Lena can make the decisions.” Kara says.

 

The doctor gives Kara a confused look.

 

“Kara, you can’t ask that of me. Whoever your proxy is I can call them. I have your phone with me. I just need the password.” Lena says.

 

“Unfortunately Kara you can’t just change your proxy suddenly, so we will need to contact whoever it is. Just in case we need them to make a decision while you are under or recovering from general anaesthetic.” The doctor informs Kara.

 

“I..... okay..... it’s my sister.... Alex....” Kara says to the doctor realising she has no other choice. Kara then turns to look at Lena “My password is 3-5-4-9-1-2.”

 

Lena nods.

 

“Okay I’ll call your sister right away.” Lena replies.

 

“Alright you can take her.” The doctor says to the nurses.

 

Lena watches Kara get another nervous look on her face so she bends down to whisper in Kara’s ear.

 

“It’s gonna be okay. Don’t worry. And when you’ve recovered from this we can have some fun.” Lena says with a teasing tone in her voice.

 

As Lena backs away Kara looks at her with a small smile on her face in response to Lena’s words. Kara is then wheeled away by the nurses.

 

“If you come with me, I can escort you to the waiting room where you can wait for Kara.” A nurse says to Lena.

 


Lena arrives in the waiting room and types in Kara’s passcode to her phone and then searches through Kara’s contacts. Lena is familiar that Kara’s older sister is Alex Danvers, who is dating Maggie Sawyer. Lena knows this because of the few occasions when she has hung out with Winn and James just to infuriate Kara. The two boys have a habit of talking openly about all of their friends. Even things they probably shouldn’t say. 

 

Lena finds Alex’s contact details and taps the call button. The phone rings and rings and rings until it goes to voicemail. Lena doesn’t bother to leave a voicemail as she can leave a message more easily by text. Before Lena attempts that she tries to ring Alex again but gets the same result. Lena then texts Alex.

 

Lena (from Kara’s phone, to Alex): Your sister is in the hospital and needs you as you’re her medical proxy and she’s about to undergo general anaesthetic. 

 

After Lena has sent the text she thinks about who else she should call. She considers calling Winn or James, but she knows both of them are out of the city to spend Christmas with their respective families. Lena then remembers Kara mentioning to her that she has an adoptive mother called Eliza. So Lena then goes through Kara’s contacts and searches for Eliza, and thankfully she finds it. Lena then calls the number.

 

“Hello Kara?” Eliza says as she answers the phone with a happy voice.

 

“Hello, this isn’t Kara. Kara’s in the hospital at the moment. I’m ringing you to inform you.” Lena says.

 

“Is she okay? What happened?” Eliza asks with a lot of concern in her voice.

 

“She’s undergoing an operation right now. She has some internal bleeding the doctors are going to try and stop..... I don’t know what happened other than someone kneed her in the stomach hard a few days ago. But now she was bleeding a lot when she woke up.” Lena explains trying to be as detailed as possible.

 

“Oh my god!! I’m going to book a flight right now to be there. I’m in Canada at the moment. Who.... who are you?” Eliza asks.

 

“I’m Lena..... Kara’s.... friend....” Lena says hesitantly, not thinking it’s proper to tell Eliza they are not friends just two women who dislike each other who have agreed to have casual sex regularly with one another.

 

“Okay Lena, thank you for calling me. Please keep me informed.” Eliza says.

 

“I will. The hospital wants Kara’s medical proxy which is her sister and I’m having trouble getting a hold of her.” Lena says.

 

“Okay. I’ll try and ring Alex right away. If you can’t get a hold of her and they need to have someone to make decisions please ring me so I can speak to them. I’m her mother, I hopefully will be allowed to make them, if it comes to that.” Eliza says.

 

“Okay. I’ll keep you informed if I get any updates.” Lena says.

 

“Okay, thank you Lena.” Eliza says and hangs up the phone.

 

A few seconds after the call with Eliza ends Kara’s phone vibrates several times. Lena looks down and sees that Kara has a few voicemails and texts from Alex.

 

Alex (to Kara): What?! Who is this?!

 

Alex: Answer the phone!!

 

Alex: Is my sister okay?!

 

Alex: For fuck sake!!! Get off whatever call you’re on!!!

 

Alex: I swear to god!! Call me!!!

 

Lena is about to call Alex but then the phone vibrate again and Alex is calling. Lena answers the phone.

 

“Hello?” Lena answers.

 

“Finally!!! Who is this?” Alex asks.

 

“This is Lena, Lena Luthor.” Lena replies.

 

“Luthor? But you’re...... it doesn’t matter. What is going on with Kara? Is she okay?” Alex asks with a very worried tone in her voice.

 

“No. She has internal bleeding in her uterus, it was pretty bad. The doctors don’t know how bad it is, they are currently operating on her to access the damage and fix her.” Lena explains.

 

“Shit.... shit....” Lena hears Alex mutter away from the phone. “Did they...... how did this happen?”

 

“Kara got into a fight with someone a few days ago. The doctors said the injuries are due to that.” Lena explains.

 

Alex remains silent for a moment.

 

“Alex?” Lena asks after about 30 seconds.

 

“Yes, sorry.” Alex replies. Lena notices the tears in Alex’s voice. “I’m not in National City right now but I’m getting a flight back ASAP, I’ll be there by the evening.” 

 

“Okay.” Lena replies, not commenting on the fact she can tell Alex is crying.

 

“Please phone me if anything happens or if they need my medical proxy.” Alex requests.

 

“Yes I will.” Lena replies.

 

“Okay I’ve got to go now. I’ll be there as soon as possible.” Alex says and then hangs up the phone.

 

Once the phone call ends Lena sinks down into one of the seats in the waiting room. She wonders how she got here. Less than two days prior she thought of Kara as an annoying girl who constantly works to get on her nerves, despite how attractive she is. Now Lena is sitting in the chair thinking that they are only casual sex partners who still dislike one another, but somehow Lena has been roped into being the person Kara needed to be by her side to help get her to the hospital. Lena of course considers leaving, she doesn’t owe Kara anything after all, and it’s not like they are even friends. Not that she even wants to be friends with Kara. But in Lena’s head she keeps replaying how vulnerable Kara was. The words “I’m scared”, keep replaying in Lena’s head again and again. Lena has to admit to herself that her heart goes out to Kara. She knows how Kara was feeling in those moments, Lena has had there herself. Of course they haven’t been medical emergency situations like this, but none the less Lena knows the feeling. So Lena thinks that perhaps she has some connection with Kara after all.

 


A few hours later a doctor walks into the waiting room and approaches Lena.

 

“Are you the person who brought in Kara Danvers?” The male doctor asks.

 

“Yes.” Lena says nervously.

 

“Well I have good news.” The doctor begins with a smile, “Thankfully the wounds on the uterus wall were minimal and we were able to close them all up with medical sutures. From our scans it looks like the bleeding has now stopped. Obviously we want to monitor her over night.” 

 

Lena breathes a sigh of relief.

 

“Oh that’s good. Can I see her?” Lena asks.

 

“Are you a family member?” The doctor asks.

 

Lena freezes for a second. She thinks that of course it’s standard policy to only allow family to go see someone after they’ve had an operation. A part of Lena sees this as an out. A way she can leave without any guilt. If Kara asked she could just say she couldn’t go in because they wouldn’t allow her because she’s not family. However the better part of Lena wants to make sure Kara is okay, to see it for herself.

 

“Kara’s my.... girlfriend...” Lena lies.

 

The doctor smiles at Lena in response to this.

 

“Okay, follow me.” The doctor explains.

 

Lena follows the doctor through several corridors before they arrive at Kara’s room. Kara is still unconscious and has an IV attached to her.

 

“She’ll be out for a little while longer. You can stay here with her.” The doctor says.

 

“Thank you.” Lena nods.

 

The doctor then leaves the room and Lena takes a seat next to Kara’s bed. Lena just looks at Kara for a moment, sort of checking to make sure Kara is truly okay. Once she is finished she lets out another sigh of relief. Lena then fishes Kara’s phone out from her pocket. She texts Alex to update her instead of calling her because Alex had texted her earlier to let her know she was on a flight. Once Lena is done texting Alex she gives Eliza a call.

 

“Hello?” Eliza answers right away, concern laced in her voice.

 

“Hi. Kara is out of surgery, everything went fine. They sutured the bleeding sites and believe they got everything. They are going to keep her overnight just to be sure.” Lena lets Eliza know quickly, not wanting to put the woman through more stress.

 

Eliza lets out a sigh of relief.

 

“Thank god. And is Kara okay?” Eliza asks.

 

“I’m sitting by her bedside at the moment. She looks fine, but she hasn’t woken up from the anaesthetic yet, the doctor said it will be a little bit.” Lena explains.

 

“Okay. Unfortunately I’m not going to be about to get a flight out anytime soon. We have been hit by a snow storm and planes have been grounded and we are snowed in. I’m going to try and get a flight as soon as possible. But could you please get Kara to call me when she wakes up, when she feels up to it?” Eliza says.

 

“Of course.” Lena replies.

 

“Good. Thank you Lena, for this, and for everything you’ve done today for Kara. You are a very good friend, I hope Kara knows that.” Eliza says.

 

Lena blushes when she hears this, as she’s not Kara’s friend, but she’s obviously not going to tell Eliza that.

 

“Uhhh ahhh thank you.” Lena says hesitantly.

 

“Okay well I’m going to go now. Thank you again.” Eliza says and then hangs up the phone.

 

Another 30 minutes then pass before Kara starts to stir awake. Lena first notices it by Kara moving and letting out a groan. Lena stands up and looks over Kara.

 

“Kara?” Lena calls out softly.

 

Kara groans again and then opens her eyes slowly and looks at Lena.

 

“Ugh.... why’d I have to wake up.... looking at you...” Kara groans.

 

Lena can’t help but smile at the comment.

 

“Well good to know you are your same old self. I guess they didn’t give you the personality improvement I asked for.” Lena replies.

 

Kara smiles slightly looking at Lena and nods. Lena notices that Kara’s eyes are still heavy.

 

“It’s okay Kara, you can go back to sleep. You’re okay now.” Lena says softly.

 

Kara’s eyes continue to droop.

 

“Hmm.... okay...... thank .... you...... for... being.... he....” Kara mumbles and falls asleep before she can finish.

 

Lena smiles down at Kara and sits back down in the chair by Kara’s bed. Lena then takes the opportunity to text both Eliza and Alex to update them that Kara woke up.

 


A few hours later Kara wakes up again.

 

“Lena?” Kara calls out.

 

“Yeah, I’m still here.” Lena replies, “How’d you feel?”

 

“Sore..... down there..... what happened?” Kara asks.

 

“Uhh I’ll get the doctor and he can explain.” Lena says as she gets up and leaves the room.

 

A few minutes later Lena comes back into the room with the doctor.

 

“Hello Miss Danvers, how are you feeling?” The doctor asks with a smile.

 

“Okay.... a bit sore.” Kara replies.

 

“That’s to be expected. We had to suture wounds in your uterus to stop the bleeding. We think it was very successful. However we are going to be keeping you over night just to be on the safe side.” The doctor explains.

 

“Okay.” Kara nods.

 

“Hopefully tomorrow morning we can discharge you and from then on for about a week you’ll just have to be careful. So you won’t be able to do any exercise or activities that could cause any physical distress to your body. This includes sex.” The doctors says once more.

 

“Oh.... okay.... “ Kara replies.

 

“Good. Well I will leave you and your girlfriend alone now.” The doctor says with a smile and leaves.

 

As the doctor leaves Kara gets a shocked look on her face when she hears the doctor refer to Lena as her girlfriend. Equally Lena blushes.

 

“Girlfriend?” Kara asks as she looks at Lena.

 

“Ahhh.... They weren’t going to allow me back here without being.... family.... so I just said I was your girlfriend..... “ Lena explains awkwardly.

 

“Good, I’d hate for you to get the wrong idea.” Kara replies.

 

Lena laughs.

 

Kara’s phone then rings. Lena looks down and sees that Alex is calling. She answers it.

 

“Hello?” Lena says.

 

“I’m at the reception. Can you come bring me to see Kara?” Alex asks.

 

“Yeah sure, I’ll be out in a sec.” Lena replies and then ends the call.

 

Kara gives Lena a confused look.

 

“That’s your sister, she’s here to see you. I’ll just go get her then be out of both of your hair.” Lena says as she stands up to leave.

 

“No!!” Kara says quickly, panicked.

 

Lena turns around to look at Kara confused.

 

“Please..... don’t leave me alone with her...” Kara almost begs.

 

“Kara I....” Lena begins.

 

“She did this to me.” Kara informs Lena, sounding helpless.

 

“She what?!” Lena says now feeling angry.

 

Lena isn’t sure why she feels angry. She doesn’t even like Kara. Yet the idea that Alex, her sister, did this to her infuriates Lena. Kara doesn’t deserve that. A sibling should not do this to another sibling, that is just wrong, Lena knows that from her own person experience. Although in Lena's case the abuse was/is never physical, just emotional. 

 

“She.... we got into a fight after she told me she is going to propose to her girlfriend.... I didn’t act thrilled..... she asked me why and I told her it was just because I missed Alex because she hasn’t spent any one on one time with me since the summer break..... We then argued and Alex said some really really mean things to me..... She then brought up my dead mother.... so I punched her..... she then kneed me in the stomach.... hard...” Kara explains.

 

Lena gives Kara a sorry look. For the first time Lena realises that she really has a lot in common with Kara. She too has two dead parents, and carries the emotional baggage from it. Then she also has issues with her sibling, just like Kara. Perhaps they have more in common then Lena originally thought.

 

“I’m sorry Kara.... I...... I’ll get your sister..... but I’ll stay okay.” Lena says.

 

Kara sighs.

 

“I.... okay...” Kara huffs.

 

Lena exits the room and goes to find Alex. As soon as she sees Alex she has to hold in a smile. She notices that Alex has a black eye, obviously from where Kara punched her. Lena thinks that serves her right for being mean to Kara, not that she cares of course. Lena then leads Alex to Kara’s room.

 

“Kara.” Alex breathes out breathlessly.

 

Kara turns away from Alex not wanting to look at her. Alex gets an upset look on her face and turns around to look at Lena.

 

“Can you give us a moment?” Alex asks.

 

“No. She stays.” Kara says.

 

Alex gives Lena a pleading look.

 

“I’m staying. She told me what happened. I’m not leaving her alone with you.” Lena says.

 

“I.... okay....” Alex relents.

 

Alex then turns back to Kara.

 

“I’m so sorry Kara. This is my fault, I know. I know you can’t and shouldn’t forgive me. I’m so so sorry. I didn’t mean those horrible things I said. I love you. You’re my sister. Of course you are the best thing that has happened to me. Even more than Maggie..... It just made me irrationally upset about how you felt when I told you I was going to propose. But of course that’s not an excuse, just an explanation for why I lashed out. I’m so sorry. I love being your sister, and if you give me the chance, not that I deserve it, I will do better. I shouldn’t have said everything I said. Especially what I said about your mom and Eliza. I deserved that punch and this black eye. I shouldn’t have retaliated. This is all my fault.... and I’m so so sorry.” Alex says as she sobs.

 

Kara remains silent as Alex continues crying for a while.

 

“I don’t forgive you. Please go.” Kara says.

 

“Kara...” Alex begins.

 

“I think it’s best if you leave.” Lena interrupts.

 

Alex looks at Lena and wipes away her tears and then nods. Alex moves closer to Lena, nearer the door.

 

“Thank you for being here for my sister, despite your history.” Alex says to Lena and then turns to look at Kara. “I’m sorry again Kara. I’ll be here if you ever want to talk. I’m not leaving National City again. I love you.”

 

Alex just stands in the doorway for a moment as if she is waiting for a response before she sniffles again and then leaves.

 

Once Alex leaves Lena shuts the door and Kara begins crying. Lena doesn’t know what to do. She still doesn’t like Kara, but at the same time she doesn’t want to see her hurt or upset. The emotions are so conflicting for Lena. Lena ultimately decides to return sitting next to Kara and rest her hand on Kara’s side to try and soothe her.

 


A few hours later Kara’s crying has subsided and she has just finished a phone call with Eliza. Eliza tried to get Kara to say what happened in regards to the fight, but Kara doesn’t say. Kara doesn’t even mention that it was Alex. Kara doesn’t do this out of any loyalty or feelings for Alex, she does it because the words Alex said during their fight ring through her mind. How Alex mentioned Eliza always made Alex look after Kara. So Kara doesn’t mention it. Eliza on her part finally gives in and lets Kara know that she plans to come see her in National City just before New Years.

 

Once Kara ends the call she remains silent for a moment. Lena is still sitting with Kara. It is now close to 9PM. The two have both eaten some hospital food which Lena got them from the cafeteria.

 

“Thank you for being here for me today, truly.” Kara says after a few minutes of silence.

 

“That’s..... thats okay...... after all..... if something happened to you.... I guess I’d lose my casual sex partner....” Lena says, not good with being thanked.

 

Kara chuckles.

 

“You still..... you still want to do that? Even after this.... and what you saw?” Kara asks.

 

“Of course. Obviously we’ll have to wait a while until you heal. But a little blood won’t put me off.” Lena replies.

 

“It wasn’t a little blood.” Kara replies.

 

“Well still, it won’t put me off.” Lena says again.

 

“I guess I must be good huh?” Kara asks with a smile.

 

Lena chuckles.

 

“Hmm.... maybe....” Lena admits.

 

“Wait.... did you just admit..... that you....” Kara begins stunned.

 

“Yes well.... don’t let it go to your head.... you’re already annoying enough on a good day...... I just thought you deserved something after today....” Lena says.

 

Kara remains silent for a moment.

 

“You’re...... you’re amazing as well...” Kara admits.

 

Lena smiles widely.

 

“Hang on, I didn't say you were amazing.” Lena jests.

 

Kara laughs.

 

“Sure.” Kara says sarcastically.

 

The two women remain silent for a moment. As they do Kara feels sort of a connection to Lena. She doesn’t know why. She still dislikes Lena, even though today she really helped her. But she feels something. It’s not love or feelings.... maybe.... maybe friendship?

 

“You know you don’t have to stay here....” Kara says.

 

“I know.... but I might as well see this through until the end. Can’t let anyone say Lena Luthor leaves a job unfinished. So I’ll stay with you until you’re discharged. I’ll have to go grab my car and then I’ll drive you home.” Lena says.

 

“O.... okay.... thank you.. that means.... a lot...” Kara says.

 

Lena just nods at Kara.

 

Kara once more feels sort of affection for Lena. Not in a romantic kind. Just in a kind that she maybe likes Lena as a friend. Or at least she feels like she owes Lena, as Lena has been incredibly kind to her today. At least by Lena Luthor standards. Kara equally starts to feel guilty. Guilty because she hasn’t told Lena that the texts were a mistake, meant for Lucy Lane.

 

“Uhmm Lena?” Kara asks.

 

“Yes?” Lena replies.

 

“I need to confess something.” Kara says.

 

“Okay.... what is it?” Lena asks.

 

“I.... when I sent those texts to you..... I thought I was texting Lucy Lane.... a girl I’ve had a crush on who’s my cousins sister-in-law. I got her number from James’ phone. I was drunk and it was marked as L.L., I thought it stood for Lucy Lane.... not Lena Luthor....” Kara admits.

 

At this admission Lena feels hurt. Although she’s not sure why. She shouldn’t feel hurt. It’s not like she and Kara are dating and their relationship began on a lie. Or at least a drunken miscommunication. They are just friends with benefits, without even the friends part. So Lena shouldn’t feel hurt, but she does.

 

“I’m sorry I didn’t say before..... when you kissed me after the debate team meeting I was obviously surprised.... I still hadn’t figured out I’d been texting you... but your kiss was soo good.... I was just stunned.... and when you invited me over I didn’t know what to do..... obviously then everything with Alex happened and I was upset, hurt and drunk.... so I decided I wanted to stop feeling awful.... so I wanted to feel good with you.....” Kara admits again.

 

Lena remains silent.

 

“Are you mad?” Kara asks after a few minutes.

 

“No of course not. It’s not like we’re dating.” Lena says, hiding that she is pretty mad.

 

“Okay.... but I do want to tell you.... I’m glad it was you I was texting.... I enjoyed our night together.... and I hope we can still have more fun when I’m better.” Kara says.

 

“Sure.” Lena says, although not sure if she even means it to herself. “But for now I think you should get some sleep.”

 

“Okay.” Kara nods, “Night Lena.”

 

Kara then drifts off to sleep, leaving Lena awake and annoyed. Although she’s also annoyed because of the fact she’s annoyed and upset at Kara. It frustrates Lena entirely.

Notes:

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I enjoyed reading your comments from the last chapter, so please let me know if you enjoyed. I love reading what people think is going to happen, or what people think about certain character decisions in the chapter.

Also as usual for this month I'll point out I'm doing a chapter a day for a fic for supercorptober, so if you enjoyed this fic perhaps you should check out some of my other ones? :)