Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 1 of Kinktober, Kinkmas and Fluffmas 2020
Collections:
Otome and Fanfictions Kinktober Kinkmas and Fluffmas Holiday fic collection.
Stats:
Published:
2020-10-01
Completed:
2020-10-31
Words:
23,920
Chapters:
31/31
Comments:
9
Kudos:
109
Bookmarks:
8
Hits:
5,376

Kinktober 2020

Summary:

Prompt- Blindfolds
Characters- Kei/MC
Warnings- None
Word count- 391

Notes:

Disclaimer: All characters, songs, bands mentioned, etc don't belong to me. I don't make money from this. I’m only borrowing them for my own fun.

Chapter 1: Blindfolds

Chapter Text

This was a first for me. Blindfolds, somehow Kei talked me into using them. Then again, his type of sex was straight up BDSM sex and I was a virgin to it. 

 

Looking around Kei’s living room, I feel nervous and completely out of place with what I had seen from him already. While I was busy looking out the window, Kei came up behind me to put the blindfold on. Startling me, when he did. ”Calm down, you’re fine. Let your other senses guide you. Everything will feel much more intense.” nodding my head I take a few deep breaths to center myself, and listen. He was right, I can hear him moving around, I can tell he is off to my left and the moment I turn my head to the left, I get a small chuckle out of him. ”Found me already, did you?” I giggle at him and move my head back to where it was before. Soon I feel my clothing leave my body and moan bubbles out of me against my will. Hearing him chuckle again I suddenly smell Kei and feel his cold hands touch my skin. I shiver in excitement, as he slowly moves my bra straps down my arms, taking my breasts and nipples in his hands to fondle, tease and manipulate them into hard peaks he can take into his mouth. 

 

Feeling I am more than prepared for his arousal to enter my body, he tells me to relax as he pushes himself against my opening. Letting him in with little to no resistance he thrust into me with a low grunt. I moved against him, as much as I could give he had tied my hands up at some point in time while he was teasing me. 

 

It amazed me at how he was able to do it without me noticing, but then again he is the master of his craft. Moaning at one hard thrust, he pulls me to lean over the sofa in a position that I would think is shameful, if I saw myself in the mirror. 

 

Thrusting hard, Kei makes sure I orgasm a few more times until he finds his release. Moving slowly to the floor, I look at him after he takes the blindfold off and mumbles ”Can we do that again some time?”