Actions

Work Header

Yes, Chief

Summary:

This is for my Namseok sister-wife, Jenn!!!!! She's the sweetest, loveliest, prettiest, funniest, and most talented sister-wife I could ask for. Happy Birthday, gorgeous!

I'm going to add to this once I get through this week of work, so stay tuned!

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

“Jenn, my dear,”

“Yes, Madame President?” Your pen hovers above the bottom of your notepad as you await further instruction from your boss. Scribbles occupy the ruled lines of the page, evidence of a hectic morning that had barely begun. 

Without looking up from her desk, the President continues, “I had your file delivered to your office earlier. Can you grab it for me?” 

“Of course.” You nod your head before departing from the room, the task simple enough to not necessitate jotting it down. 

This hasn’t been one of your most relaxing birthdays by any means. Your feet are sore from scurrying around the Presidential Palace, attending to the many duties and crises you’re responsible for as Chief of Staff. The President had insisted that you take the day off or at least go home early to pamper yourself, but you profusely declined. Your job isn’t an easy to one to take off, and it often feels like you never have time off at all. It isn’t unheard of to be awoken at three in the morning to attend to a national or global emergency. 

You heave an exhausted sigh as you dig your keys out of your skirt pocket, pondering if you’ll have time to slide off your heels and let your feet breathe for a minute. Surely, the President wouldn’t mind you taking a brief moment for yourself on your birthday. 

Maybe she wants you to take much more than a moment. 

Your office is decorated with teal, purple, and black balloons and bouquets. A banner reading “Happy Birthday, Jenn!” is draped upon the wall behind your desk, curtained by an array of streamers. 

There isn’t a folder on your desk but there is a man perched on the edge, a party horn dangling precariously between his teeth. Another man sits behind him in your desk chair, his hands folded in his lap as he leans into the backrest. Their unexpected presence startles you, and your palm jumps to your chest to ease your racing heart. 

The man atop the desk shifts the horn from his mouth to between his fingers, rolling it between his long digits as he yells, “Surprise! Happy Birthday, Jenn!” 

“Hopefully we didn’t give you too much of a scare,” The other man chuckles, swiveling side-to-side in his seat. “We don’t want to put you in the hospital on your birthday… well, for this reason, anyway.”  

You’re only half paying attention to his remarks with your focus fixated on the bright bed of turquoise hair above his raised eyebrows. “Namjoon, your hair.” 

“You like it? I thought it would be fun to dye it one of your favorite colors on your special day.” 

Rolling your eyes, you retort, “You didn’t have to do all of this. It’s just another birthday. And besides, don’t you and Hoseok have more important things to do? You are representatives of our country, after all.” 

The black-haired man hops off the desk to move closer to you, a playful glimmer in his eye. “Right, which means we answer to no one, not even the President. Although she was the one who helped us put this together.” 

Of course, she did. I should have known she would start planning something the second I refused to take the day off. 

“Speaking of the President, I was supposed to deliver a folder to her. Did she make it up?” 

Namjoon nods. “She just needed a reason to get you into your office. The President knows you don’t just retreat to your office for no reason.” He gestures to the end of the desk where Hoseok had sat. “Take a seat.” 

Hesitantly, you set your notepad down on the chair next to the office door and carefully creep toward the desk, preparing yourself for another scare or surprise. You relax your stance once you reach it without any unusual events or encounters. Hoseok reaches out his hand to help you climb onto the edge, returning the party horn to his mouth to add sound to your ascent. Now that you’re close to him, you let yourself indulge in his beauty. His hair is slicked to the side, highlighting his fresh undercut. His gelled fringe flatters his handsome, angular features, showing off the brooding and sensual side to him that often hides behind his sunny disposition. 

The light rumble of wheels rolling against the hardwood floor suggests Namjoon’s relinquishing his claim to your seat, hopefully with the purpose of approaching you. You can’t ignore the butterflies bustling about your stomach as these two gorgeous men draw near, dizzying your senses with scents of musk and fresh laundry. 

“What else do you have planned, boys?” You inquire, eyes darting between the two. “You both look awfully suspicious.” 

“We’re here to give you your birthday present,” Namjoon purrs, his voice breathy and low. “To spoil you on your special day.” He runs a large hand through his shocking blue strands, the color emphasizing the honey hue of his skin. 

Hoseok leans in close to you, his breath warm against your ear as he coos, “We wanna make you feel good and show you just how special we think you are. Can we do that for you?” He drags the hem of the party horn up your thigh to make his intention perfectly clear. 

Without taking a moment to consider their offer, you nod your head profusely. “Just to be sure, the President’s fine with this, right? This morning was busy, and I don’t want to leave her-” 

“President’s orders, actually,” Namjoon interjects, positioning himself on the other side of you. “We have all the time you want, or as long as it takes us to push you past your limits.” He closes his sentence with a wink, the promise of what’s to come making you shiver. 

This is going to be the best birthday present you’ve ever received. 

Namjoon dips his head and leans toward you, tilting your chin to bring his plush lips to yours. God, you’ve always wanted to kiss him like this, but your commitment to professionalism has always hindered your carnal urges. 

And Hoseok: the man crouching between your dangling legs has a duality that gives you whiplash. You’re always left breathless by the way he can shift from bright and playful to beguiling and downright erotic in a matter of seconds. You can feel his long fingers hike up your skirt, guiding the hem up your thighs to settle on your hips. 

“Namjoonie,” Hoseok gasps. You open your eyes as Namjoon breaks the kiss, and find Hoseok staring at your dampening panties as he addresses his friend. “Hand me the champagne.” 

Reaching behind you, Namjoon retrieves a green bottle from behind a stand of balloons only inches away from you. In all the excitement, you hadn’t even noticed it was there. 

“Would you like to do the honors, beautiful?” Namjoon asks, presenting the label of the top-shelf brand. “I already took the foil off so it’ll be quicker to open.” 

Raising a coy brow, you retort, “You’re making me do all work on my birthday?”

A blush creeps upon Namjoon’s cheeks, his suave demeanor disarmed by surprise and regret. “The President told us you like champagne, so I just thought-” 

“Easy, Joonie, I’m just kidding.” You card your fingers reassuringly through his hair. “Hand it over.” 

He passes you the bottle and returns your gesture by stroking your dark, wavy locks. You can barely focus on untwisting the cage as the pads of Hoseok’s begin brushing the insides of your thighs, inciting a tingling between your folds.

Namjoon‘s eyes dart between your flustered expression and his friend, and his dimples reveal themselves as he grins at the scene in front of him. “Are you sure you don’t need help, birthday girl?” 

“I’ve got it,” you grunt as you twist the bottom of the bottle, your heart starting to race as Hoseok’s fingers creep higher and higher. “Did you guys bring glasses or flutes?” 

“Nope,” Hoseok replies, tracing languid circles against your skin. “It’s your day. Why not drink it straight from the bottle?” 

The bottle opens with a satisfying pop, the bubbles fizzing at the lip. “Don’t you guys want some?” 

Hoseok fires a wink up at you, his heart-shaped lips stretching into a mischievous smirk. “We’ve come up with a more… creative alternative.”  

Desperate to hear them describe the obscene things they plan on doing to you, you push, “Oh, yeah? Like what?” 

“Take a sip and we’ll show you,” Namjoon hums in your ear. He presses a kiss behind your ear, trailing his lips down your sensitive neck. 

You urgently bring the bottle to your lips and let out a long exhale after taking an indulgent sip of the sparkling wine. If you weren’t’ so eager to see what the boys have in store, you would have happily helped yourself to another sip. But you’re growing impatient. You’ve longed for these two for since you first met them, and here they are, gifting themselves to you. They might as well be wrapped with a bow. 

Hoseok hooks his fingers under the elastic of your panties, dragging them down to your ankles with a husky, “Ready, princess?” He gestures toward the bottle and holds out an open palm, inviting you to transfer it to him. 

You’re breathless with excitement as Hoseok waterfalls the wine into his mouth, storing it in his cheek as he dives toward your dampening slit. Meanwhile, Namjoon slides his hand beneath your blouse and bra, gently squeezing your soft breast. Your head lolls onto Namjoon’s shoulder as a stream of liquid dribbles down your clit, stirring the sensitive, pulsing bud. 

“How’s that feel, gorgeous?” Namjoon asks between nips at your neck. You moan from the stimulation, savoring the feeling of being worshipped by not just one, but two godly men. “Aren’t you supposed to be good under pressure, Ms. Chief of Staff? C’mon baby,” Your blue-haired lover gives your mane a tug, exposing more of your neck to his lips as Hoseok works his mouth against your pussy. “Tell us how you feel. Tell us what you want from us.” 

“More,” you cry as Hoseok rolls your bundle of nerves against the flat of his tongue. “Make me cum.” 

“Just once?” Namjoon pouts, tweaking your hard nipple with his thumb and forefinger. “I told you, we have as much time as you want.” 

Hoseok abruptly delves two fingers into your drenched center, angling them to press against your g-spot. “I-I want each of you to make me cum twice. And that’s an order.” 

Unlatching his mouth from your pussy, Hoseok smirks slyly, his chin slick with the champagne and your juices. “Yes, Chief.”

Notes:

I know I left it at this, but work has been so busy! I'll add more, no worries! Jenn will get what she asked for!