Actions

Work Header

Different World

Chapter 7

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

After you left Barry explained everything to his dad and other previously dead people in the room. Everyone has been pretty shaken up. You weren’t with them for long but they liked you and considered you a family.

“I hereby christen this building as the bomb. What do you think she meant by that?”

“ wait I said that exact same thing to Caitlin when we were in Starling city for the first time.”

Said Cisco with realisination. You told them Savitar’s plan.

“ They want to blow up the partical accelator.”

“ What but why what they could get out of it?”

“ It would have the same affect as the gun he wanted me to built. That’s why he needs y/n to be a speedster. Someone has to set a mach for it to blow.”

“ and lightning would be more than enough.”

“ exactly.”

“ Okay but why would she told us their plan?”

“ Because she’s still in there. Our y/n is still there and she’s telling us what to do.”

“ More like telling you what to do. It was message to you.”

“ That’s the part I don’t really get, why me?”

“ Guess you will have to ask her.”

Meanwhile you were preparing for the upcoming fight in Star labs.

“ alright once we are there you two take care of your doppelgangers I will keep company to the Flash and you Impulse will go straight to the pipeline. I’ll open up the speed force and then boom. I’ll finally become a god.”

“ What about Elongated man?”

“ lightning throw will be enough. He’s not so trained yet.”

You nod your eyes sparkling with lighting. You felt so good, powerful yet deep down part of you prayed that the team knows what will happen. Reverb and Frost breached to Starlabs while you and Savitar ran straight to the pipeline. As you expected Barry and Ralph stood right in front of the entrance. Cisco desaifered your massage. You couldn’t help but smile, luckily for you it looked more like a evil grin then sincere one.

“ You’re not going to blow this place up!”

“ Oh we will and you all will witness me becoming a god. Impulse plan B.”

“ What about you?”

I vibrated my voice so it would sound darker.

“ I’ll be fine. Run Impulse run.”

I looked at Barry and smiled again.

“ Let the lightning out.” I winked and ran to the speed lab where reverb and Killer Frost fought with Cisco and Caitlin. I started running in circles to open up the speed force.

Once it was done I put a forcefield around Cisco and Caitlin. So the next shot of Ice and blast from their doppelgangers bounced off of it and knocked them out. Cisco looked at me in schock.

“ I have a plan…but you need to trust me.”

Notes:

What plan you have? Did Barry caught on your hint on what he has to do?