Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warnings:
Categories:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2020-07-16
Updated:
2020-12-03
Words:
57,181
Chapters:
40/?
Comments:
299
Kudos:
737
Bookmarks:
46
Hits:
48,319

Eroguro Series

Summary:

Eroguro one shots featuring JoJo's Bizzare Adventure characters - requests are CLOSED!

Notes:

Hopefully someone will enjoy this! Requests are open!

Chapter 1: Dio Brando - Wound Fucking

Chapter Text

Dio Brando. You adored him from the moment you saw him - whether that was up to your own admiration or his inhuman charm was up for debate. So when he grabbed you and slammed your face down against a table hard enough to break your jaw, all you felt was a warmth building up in your underwear.

"What a pretty body you have," he breathed against your ear, his hips pressing into your ass. His body was bent over yours, almost every inch of him pressed on almost every inch of you. "It'd be a shame not to make good use of it."

You nodded eagerly, a groan escaping your lips despite the fact that practically nothing had happened so far. Just the knowledge of the power Dio held over you was enough to have you fidgeting, becoming all too sensitive to your underwear rubbing against you. "Yes, master," you said.

He gripped your neck, one hand wrapping around it with ease. You began panting as he lifted your neck, tightening his grip slowly. "Tell me how good I am to you."

"You're amazing to me, master Dio," you said, grinning up at him. "The best, I wish for nothing but your pleasure Dio." Your face was starting to throb where he'd slammed it down but the throbbing only spread to other parts of your body.

He nodded, satisfied. He began to grind against you, turned on by the fear and blind adoration you gave off. "And you're so fragile," he pulled on your neck, earning a squeal from you. The discomfort on your face was expressed through a lewd look in your eyes, your smile growing wider by the second. "Your life is in my hands. Aren't you scared?"

You shook your head, and then paused before starting to nod. "It feels good," you said shamelessly, pushing back against his hard on. "It feels good to be scared of you, master Dio. I know you won't take mercy on me. Please dont take mercy on me!" Your hand reached down, and you humped against it. Dio laughed, and then fell into a deep groan that resembled a growl.

He flipped you over, ripping off your top. He spread your legs, grinding both of your crotches together, drawing moans out of both of you. You looked up at him with nothing but love. "You give me permission to do what I want?" You knew he didn't need your permission, but you nodded all the same.

He pressed a fingertip to your stomach, pausing before dragging it down - through your skin, through your muscle, exposing your wet, pulsating organs. You screamed, lifting your hips and in turn grinding against Dio again. You wailed and groaned, the stimulation mounting at your flesh wound and your groin at the same time.

Dio pulled out his dick, shoving a hand between your intestines and moaning loudly. "So vulnerable for me," he growled. "Just. For. Me." He lightly squeezed your organs with each word.

You'd never been so close to cumming this hard.

He slipped his dick into your wound, the sound it made was absolutely obscene. You writhed, your wails and groans and whines mixing into one long moan of pleasure and sheer pain. You panted, gathering the strength to look up at Dio's face, twisted in pleasure as he slowly fucked between your hot, squishy intestines.

"Master! Dio! Dio! Please!"

Your voice was high pitched, begging and squealing as your hips moved of their own accord. "Huh?" Dio shoved himself deep into you. "F-Fuck. Are you really enjoying this? How pathetic. You really are a slave."

The lewd look returned to your face, as you panted and squirmed, hands shaking as they reached for Dio. You didn't even have the opportunity to ask before cumming around nothing, your muscles clenching around Dio's dick inside of you.

"Ah, ah!" you gasped. "Dio! Cum in- cum in me, please! Please!" You were starting to feel woozy, finally realising the sticky pool of blood you were in. You slapped your hand into it, bringing it to your mouth and licking it up desperately.

Dio groaned, wrapping his hands around your throat and pressing down. Your already pale face slowly turned purple, the lust in your eyes burning strong still. "Blood slut," he muttered, fucking your wound harder, blood splashing up against his stomach. The warmth, the noises, it was all beyond disgusting. He grabbed one of your intestines and squeezed until it popped.

Your body went limp, piss leaking into your trousers and saliva foaming at your mouth. The glassy look in your eyes was the hottest thing Dio had ever seen. "God-!" He thrust once more, slamming into your heart as he came.

He pulled out slowly, sticky with your blood. He caught a whiff of your body, sweat and piss and blood and he suspected vomit which must be sitting in the back of your throat.

He sighed in pleasure, slowly jerking himself off over your body, cumming on your blank face. He pressed the tip of his cock against your cheek, smearing you with the cum you'd been so desperate for. Once he was done, he clicked his fingers.

Within a few minutes your body was repaired, and you slept peacefully in a puddle of slowly drying blood, smeared with cum and covered in your own piss.

"Fuck, you're hot." Dio muttered, turning his back and leaving you to clean up.

Chapter 2: Jonathan Joestar - Limb Fucking

Notes:

Requests are open!

Chapter Text

Jonathan was not one to enjoy his friends being injured. He was the type to scream and shout and make sure that revenge was taken on whoever it was who had dared to bother his loved ones.

The cave was dank, water dripping somewhere further down and the light coming from a makeshift fire. He hadn't been fighting exactly, at least he hadn't started yet. These vampires were troublesome and did everything they could to provoke him. And so when he wasn't paying attention, you were grabbed.

You'd been inching away from the scene, when the vampire grabbed you and promptly tore your arm off. You screamed, and Jonathan did the same. Instead of tearing your arm off at the shoulder joint, there was a schlik as your muscles slid off of your bones completely.

You wailed in horror, eyes rolling to the back of your head as you passed out, regaining consciousness barely a minute later. Jonathan made quick work of the vampire then, but much to his surprise he didn't feel the usual horror that he had expected. He turned to you, looking at your glassy eyes.

"Jonathan," you wailed, panting in fear. "Jonathan!" And then the last thing you or he expected happened. A tent rose in his pants. He inhaled sharply, immediately covvering his bulge with both hands, overcome with embarassment and confusion. Your eyes widened, watching him as he bit his lip.

He looked at your arm, the hole where your bones should've been dripping with blood. Hot, sticky blood. His hips snapped forward into his hands subconsiously and he moaned from the sudden friction. You groaned in both disgust and want.

You couldn't help yourself - seeing him hot and bothered made you needy, and suddenly the throbbing pain in your shoulder (or what was left of it) didn't seem so awful anymore. Jonathan made quick work of it, the disgust rising in his chest.

He jerked himself off over your arm, and you watched completely powerless. He gagged, retched at what he was doing but he couldn't deny how his cock was leaking precum over the discarded limb.

And then-

Squelch.

He slid his dick into your arm, moaning loudly at how wet and slippery and soft the inside was, thrusting forward sloppily, holding your arm tight against his groin. The blood gathered around the base of his dick, and he couldn't contain his moans as he grinded his dick further into the hole. He'd never felt anything like this before, it was heaven and hell all at once. He came quickly, his orgasm hitting him harder than he could've ever expected.

When he turned to look at you, he found you with your hand in your underwear, hips humping upwards into thin air. His eyes hooded with lust and want, he made his way over to you.

Who was he to deny his lover more pleasure?

Overtaken by his want for more, more of the immoral pleasure he had just experienced, he gripped your jaw and tugged. You screamed, not expecting such force from your usually gentle Jonathan. He tugged, and tugged, and tugged until something snapped.

There was a gush of blood as your jaw tore open, hanging limply, your tongue flailing among the gathering saliva and blood. Jonathan moaned and stuck his fingers down your open throat, playing with your tongue.

He wasted no time taking off your underwear and pants, his member already throbbing again from the sight of your dismembered face. He pushed into you, and something between a whine and a groan sounded from you. The sound was unidentifiable but the motive was clear, pain and pleasure all mixed into one until you couldn't tell them apart.

The leaking blood around your neck and face and arm began to feel sticky, the warmth subsiding. Jonathan took no notice, shoving his fingers into your mouth again, watching your eyes become hazy.

He needed to make you cum.

He reached down with his saliva and blood covered hand, stimulating you with a gentleness that contrasted the rough thrusts, the rough handling of your jaw. Even his expression was beyond what you could even imagine, the bloodlust in his eyes almost unbearable to look at. But you throbbed with pleasure as you made eye contact, grinding up into his touch, desperate for more. More pain, more torture.

You reached up to your jaw, your body quivering. Jonathan grinned and pulled out of you. You came at the sensation, his thick cock sliding past your entrance and stretching you one last time.

With your body still overly sensitive, twitching as moans continued to make their way out of your throat, Jonathan slammed his dick into your new hole. He whimpered at the pleasure, fucking into the wet hole, splashing up your saliva and blood.

He fucked your face hard, his hands gripping your hair as he chased his high. He didn't notice as he came how your eyes rolled up into the back of your head, body spasming as you passed out once again, this time indefinitely. Jonathan continued to moan, holding his dick down your throat for what felt like forever before finally pulling out.

He stared at your body and wailed, somewhere between grief and satisfaction. Shit. What had he done?

Chapter 3: Kars - Skullfucking

Notes:

Next chapter will be Lisa Lisa and I'm hoping to do something with Polnareff afterwards! Requests are open as always~~

Chapter Text

It had been a mistake, initially. Kars had just lost his temper, nothing more, and he definitely hadn't meant to gouge out your eye with his blade. But he had, and staring at you now, on the ground, cradling the side of your face that had been completely torn apart, he was starting to wonder how much of a mistake it had really been.

He wasn't one to deny himself any pleasure - the almighty Kars wasn't one to deny himself anything! After all, he was the most powerful being on earth, who would dare oppose him? So when he stared at your wailing, grimacing face he didn't deny how fucking turned on he was.

"Fuck! Kars please-"

He grinned at the pain in your voice. It had been a while since he had someone begging at his knees. Regardless of the love he had for you, he couldn't force himself to empathise.

"Please," you gasped, trying to cover the crevice where your eye should've been. The blood kept squirting out into your hands, hot and viscous. "Fix it, Kars, please! Fix it fix it fix it!" And to your shock, he laughed. You looked at him, your one eye pouring tears and your nose leaking snot.

"Who are you to tell me what to do?" he taunted. You whimpered, scared to say anything in case it aggravated your situation. "I think you look stunning, darling." You gagged. Retched. Vomited. It pulled another laugh out of Kars. You groaned and wailed, lying in a pool of blood and vomit. If you weren't careful, you were sure you were going to piss yourself too.

Kars kneeled down in front of you, gripping your face with both hands, pulling you into a seated position. He stroked your jaw, pressing with just enough force that you feared he might break it. He pulled you so that your back was pressed against his chest. He could feel your racing heart beat, your desperate panting breaths as you struggled to remain in a coherent state of mind.

"Please, no, Kars, no, I can't, no-" you babbled on and on, but Kars didn't listen. He dipped his finger, sliding it along the edge of the wound. His finger slid easily, and once it was drenched in blood, he brought it to his mouth. The metallic taste rushed straight down to his already throbbing cock.

"Turn around," he whispered in your ear.

"Wh-"

"Turn around!"

You did as you were told, breathing through your mouth to keep yourself from getting dizzy. Kars laughed, cradling your face. "Why so sad, baby? You look so pretty." With that, he leaned forward, his teeth taking hold of the exposed muscle as he swiped his tongue over it. You screamed, sobbing his name over and over until it barely made sense.

Kars on the other hand palmed himself through his clothes, holding you up by the throat with his free hand. He stuck his tongue into your wound, slurping down the blood that was still slowly pouring out. He groaned, biting into the flesh, chewing and tugging and licking until you could feel the whole wound stinging and throbbing. The stimulation was more than you could handle.

"Your body's shaking for me," he mumbled, never once taking his lips off your flesh. "Are you sure you're not enjoying this?"

It was true, your body was shaking from dozens of things - pain, confusion, disgust - and you couldn't help but wonder if he was right. The heat in your stomach was the same as you felt before orgasm, and you wished for pleasure to take over the pain.

And then Kars shoved his tongue as far down into your wound as he could, causing you to spasm and scream again, saliva pouring from your lips. Kars was gripping his cock, thumb pressed against the tip as he felt himself leak precum through his clothes. Your wound was wet and sticky and warm - just as good a hole as any other.

He pulled away, letting you once again cradle the side of your face in agony and disgust, crying and blabbering. Your face was a mess of fluids and it made you look oh so attractive. Kars undressed, pulling out his cock and stroking it a few times to coat himself in the precum that had gathered at the head. Not that he would need it with how wet you had gotten from his tongue and saliva.

He gripped your hair, slapping your hands aside to grant him full control of your head. Your one eye squeezed shut, praying for this all to be a dream.

"Kars no, no no no nonono-"

There was an obscene sound as his thick cock slid into your pulsating wound. The flesh slid perfectly along his length, and he couldn't even bottom out, his cock instead slamming into the back of your skull. You promptly passed out, leaving Kars to have his fun.

His thrusts were rough, erratic, with no regard for how likely it was that he was going to crush through your skull. In fact, the thought turned him on even more and he groaned loudly. Your blood gushed around his cock, making the hole even easier to fuck - this was better than anything Kars had felt in all the years of his immortal life.

He slammed in hard, watching his tip slam through the back of your head, finally giving him enough space to fuck through the entirety of your skull. The sight was enough to bring him to the edge.

Hurriedly, he brought his cock back to the entrance of your new fuck hole and coated it with his thick, sticky cum. The sight was enough to make him hard again, and he took advantage of your limp body, fucking into your hot mouth, tearing out your tongue so he could fuck into the pool of blood and bile that was left behind.

He came even harder this time, fingering your wound as he did, watching his cum being pushed deeper into your skull.

Chapter 4: Lisa Lisa - Face Riding

Notes:

Polnareff coming next and afterward a Bruno/Abbachio/Reader chapter! Requests are open~

Chapter Text

Lisa Lisa knew the Hell Climb Pillar was dangerous. Many students had died trying to climb it, but she trusted you. Perhaps because she was a little too fond of you - having tangled sheets with you on several occasions - she had set you on the Hell Climb Pillar too early.

She wholeheartedly believed in you, and checked in on you often. When you were almost to the top she was there grinning at you. You smiled back, resisting the urge to wave. You couldn't wait for her to embrace you again, congratulate you and praise you. She could see the thoughts rushing through your mind and cursed herself for coming to greet you. You were distracted. You were no longer paying attention to the pillar. When your hands slipped, the choked sound you made brought bile to the back of her throat immediately.

The shock on your face as you fell, slipped from the pillar and down to the bottom was accompanied by a blood curdling scream. Lisa Lisa's wail joined yours, she began rushing down the wall in an attempt to catch you before you hit the bottom. But she was too late, and there was a sickening crack as you slapped the oil and then the ground underneath.

Lisa Lisa rushed to your body, her stomach twisting as she lifted your body, hurrying up to the top of the pillar. You had been cracked open, your body almost cut in half but still held together by your back muscles and spine. Your intestines and stomach were spilling out and Lisa Lisa gasped, laying you on the ground. There's no way you were alive - you were conscious but barely, your eyelids flickering as your body shook.

She gasped, trying to push everything back into place with shaking hands. Your blood was everywhere, warm and sticky, a metallic scent tainting the air. It was heady, rushing to Lisa Lisa's head, filling her with something other than worry. She flushed when she realised what she was feeling. Slowly, she reached down to feel her crotch, pressing dampness against herself. Looking down at your body, she wondered what kind of feelings you had awakened in her.

She squeezed your stomach, emptied from having been at the pillar for so long, and slid her hands up and down your slick intestines. She couldn't suppress the moan that rose from her chest, sitting so that she could grind herself against her leg as she felt up your vital organs.

Curiosity overtook her and she reached up past your ribcage, finding your barely beating heart nestled among your ribs and lungs. She groaned, knowing that she was holding your life in her hand. Summoning her Hamon, she pulled apart your muscle, exposing your ribcage and heart. The sight turned her on even more, her sex throbbing at the sight.

Lisa Lisa had never been one to fuck around, and once she knew what she wanted, she made her move. She undressed quickly, and began immediately coating her breasts in your blood, moaning at the feeling of your subsiding warmth against her tits. She rubbed over her nipples with her thumbs, scooping up what little blood was pooled around your spine, the rest of it having spread around the two of you.

And then, she slowly reached toward her cunt, rubbing your blood between her folds, mixing it with her own slick wetness. The feeling was like heaven, and she dragged her fingers through the blood again, pushing her soaked fingers inside of her, shuddering slightly at the knowledge of how together you were now, joined inside of her in the most sick way possible.

She gripped your heart, squeezing it. It was already pulsing so weakly, letting her know how little was left inside of you. This didn't stop her at all. She snapped your ribs, one by one, and then your sternum, granting her free access to your heart. Slowly, she straddled what was left of your chest, and pressed your heart against her dripping pussy.

The feeling of the smooth, veiny muscle sliding against her clit was almost enough for her to cum there and then, but she cradled your face instead, passing on just enough of her power to keep you awake and coherent for her. She kissed your eyelids as you opened them. You were gasping and panting for breath, in shock from all the different and new sensations you are experiencing.

There was feeling in places there had never been feeling before, and yet you could barely feel your legs. You looked up, and the sight made you lose your breath. Lisa Lisa's chest was covered in blood that seemed to have gone sticky from slowly drying, and her cunt was so close to your face, wet with blood and slick, and you were so fucking turned on by it all that your hips still weakly humped up into the air.

She took the opportunity while your mouth was wide open to shift herself off of your heart and onto your tongue, gasping as she felt your nose press into her clit. "You're so pretty like this," she breathed, making eye contact with you. She willed you to move your mouth, tugging sharply at your hair.

You did as you were told, kissing her and swiping your tongue against her entrance, teasing her over and over. She grabbed one of your broken off ribs, licking any blood she could get off of it. The taste was intoxicating, and as she rode your face Lisa Lisa felt herself nearing a release she had never felt before.

Grabbing ahold of your heart one last time, she squeezed the muscle as she tilted her hips, allowing you to lick and suck on her clit. You did as you were told so well that she couldn't stop herself. "Fuck!" Her cry was unrestrained as she shuddered against your face. "Fuck, fuck," she murmured, grinding herself down on your face as she rode out her orgasm.

Only once her high was over did she realise that she was holding your torn out heart in her hand.

Chapter 5: Polnareff - Intestines

Notes:

This chapter is a little shorter!! Bruno + Abbachio coming next! Requests are open, I'm thinking of doing Caesar and Joseph afterwards.

Chapter Text

Polnareff had been showing off was all, swiping Silver Chariot's blade carelessly from left to right. It was to be expected from him, especially as you'd been teasing him just before. You bet him that you could dodge Silver Chariot as a joke, jumping playfully from left to right.

The joke was missed by Polnareff though, and he jumped full swing into Silver Chariot's attack, closing his eyes and laughing. He kept his eyes closed for a good while, opening them only when Silver Chariot was done. "Well, then, do you admit-"

He clutched his stomach.

"No! Shit! I-!" he gasped for words, breathing hard and heavy. "Shit! Fuck what did I-"

You were on the floor of the hotel room, practically sliced up, your intestines spilling out onto the floor. Polnareff looked you up and down: the glassy look in your eyes, the way your legs were spread. Not to mention the way your intestines glistened from the blood they were drenched in. He couldn't help himself. Disgust mixed with lust in the pit of his stomach.

He groaned, feeling his pants get tight around his crotch. He reached down to grip his thick cock through his pants, moaning at the friction of his underwear against him. He knelt down, hands slowly taking hold of your intestines, squeezing lightly and whimpering slightly with guilt. But his body seemed to ignore the severity of what he had done, instead encouraging him to move further.

He continued to rub and tug lightly on your intestines, completely mesmerised. It was like they were begging him to touch them more, to slide his cock between them and moan in pleasure. He pulled off your pants instead of his own, starting to pleasure you even though there was no way you would respond.

He was good with his mouth, licking and kissing you until you were wet with his saliva, wet enough for him to push two fingers into you. He roughly finger fucked you, before leaning up to take your intestines into his mouth, licking the blood off of them, being careful not to puncture them with his teeth.

Unable to wait any longer, Polnareff slid his cock into you, moaning at how tight you were around him. It was insane, how turned on your chopped up body was making him, how his cock throbbed inside of you as his thrusts pounded into you harder than ever before. He had to hold your hips in place to prevent them from sliding up into the pool of blood.

He panted, groaning out of guilt. He was too far in now, leaking precum as he pulled out of you, the feeling drawing more lewd sounds from him. Shaking, he grabbed your intestines, wrapping them around his cock and shuddering. The feeling was heaven. He'd never felt anything so good - slippery, wet, hot - he could barely hold in his orgasm.

He jerked himself off with your intestines, his hips snapping forward. "Fuck, baby," he murmured, squeezing his eyes shut. His thrusts became erratic, and he moaned louder, looking down and seeing his cock covered in your blood drove him mad.

His orgasm hit him like a truck, he shuddered, shoved his cock into your intestines, squeezing them so tight that one of them popped. He gasped, panting in the afterglow of his orgasm, watching his cum spill over your insides.

When the moment had passed, he took one look at your blank face and burst into tears. How could he do this? What had he done? How could he-

Knock, knock.

"Polnareff? It's Kakyoin," the voice came from the other side of the door. "Everything okay in there?"

Chapter 6: Bruno & Abbacchio - Dismemberment

Notes:

First request completed! I hope it's okay, if it's not drop a comment and I'll write you another one!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

It had started off as a joke. During a fight, you had let out a groan when you watched an enemy's limb detach thanks to Bruno's Stand. Everyone had turned to look at you, and your face flushed a dark, dark red. Everyone had laughed it off except Abbacchio, who saw how you bit your lip and subtly pressed your legs together.

You were teased endlessly after that, about how you must totally have a thing for Bruno, or a thing for watching villains get killed, or even dismembered limbs. Every time you tried to shake it off, laughing awkwardly along.

It happened again, this time when only Abbacchio and Bruno were around. You had whined, followed by a soft moan. You watched intently as the enemy came apart thanks to Bruno's zippers, but all Bruno and Abbacchio could keep their eyes on was you. You realised all too late what you had done, slapping a hand over your mouth.

Abbacchio made his way over to you, gripping your collar to make sure you couldn't get away. "What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing!"

Bruno watched, making his way over.

"Do you think his Stand is hot? Is that it?" Abbacchio questioned.

"No!" you whimpered. Bruno squinted at you, and you squeezed your eyes shut when his tongue swiped over your cheek.

"You're not lying," he said softly. "What is it? Tell me."

You shook your head and Abbacchio shook you in return.

"It's the limbs!" you cried, your face turning a bright shade of pink. "It's when they come off, and-and the blood," you stammered. "The dis- dismemberment, it's- fuck! It's really-"

"Pervert," Abbacchio cut you off. "You like gory things? It turns you on?" You nodded, squeezing your eyes shut. Abbacchio kept a hold on your collar for a while longer and then chuckled.

"Why didn't you say so?" Bruno murmured. "We'll have to do something about that."

You forgot about the strange comment Bruno made, instead constantly walking around shrouded in embarrassment and shame from the whole thing. But since neither of the two made anymore jokes or comments about it, you assumed they had let it slide.

-

You woke with Abbacchio leaning over you, a smirk on his lips. He leaned down and kissed your jaw - it was a rough kiss, his lipstick smearing against your skin and teeth knocking against you. You looked up at him, groaning when he took a hold of your jaw. He pulled sharply, and you screamed when you felt your bones break, your jaw hanging limply.

"Don't cry," he whispered. "I know you like this." And he wasn't wrong.

Despite the tears and the pain that was causing ringing in your ears, you could feel your underwear getting uncomfortable. Your crotch was growing hot and it was clear that Abbacchio could tell. He tugged on your jaw again, tearing your cheeks open, the blood filling your mouth and almost making you choke. Abbacchio noticed and turned your head to the side to make sure there was no chance of you choking on your own blood.

Abbacchio went to pull out his cock and then-

A knock at the door.

"Is everything okay? Abbacchio, are you in there?"

And to your surprise- "Come in Bruno, we're just starting."

The door opened and shut. Bruno stood over you, and leaned down to stroke your hair out of your face. "You look so good like this," he said, his voice soft. You could see his Stand behind him. "How about we get started on their limbs shall we?" You pushed your hips upwards into the air, trying to signal what you wanted.

Bruno took a hold of your legs, wrapping them around his waist. "Is this what you want?" You tried to nod but wailed at the immense pain from your jaw instead. Abbacchio laughed a little, pulling out his cock and immediately shoving it into your torn apart mouth, making you choke. The blood pooled around your tongue was warm and viscous, drawing a low growl from Abbacchio. Bruno in turn took one of your legs and hit your calf hard, the bones cracking under the pressure.

You tried to scream but with Abbacchio fucking your face all that came out was a strangled gurgle. You felt the zipper on your leg. It was the strangest feeling you'd ever felt. Just when Abbacchio pulled his blood-covered cock away from your mouth, you felt a tear. The blood gushed from your now dismembered leg, the wound taking the place of Bruno's usual zipper dimension. He leaned down and smiled at you, kissing your torn cheek with an inappropriate gentleness. "I'm going to fuck your body so badly, you're going to look so beautiful."

Abbacchio grunted, stroking himself at the sight of your bloody stump of a leg, thumb running over the head of his cock. "I want to fuck their leg," he muttered. Bruno granted him access to your leg, taking place at your arm instead, unzipping the entire thing, leaving your shoulder leaking more blood. The wound pulsated, the blood hot against your skin, only turning you on more. You were starting to feel faint, all the blood loss going to your head. Yet you had never been so turned on in your life.

Abbacchio twisted your bone, making a squelch sound. A scream came from the back of your throat. He pulled the bone out, and finally took off your underwear too, admiring the evidence of your lust. But he didn't waste time sliding his cock into your leg's new hot, tight hole, grunting at the feeling of your bodily fluids drenching his cock. The feeling was like nothing he'd felt before, tighter and wetter than any hole he'd fucked before.

Bruno sat himself on your chest, opening a hole in your stomach, exposing your digestive system to him. He sunk his cock in, experiencing the same heaven as Abbacchio. The intestines that wrapped themselves around his length were slick and slippery, drawing him in deeper and making him moan loudly. He reached for Abbacchio, resting a hand in the others hair as he pulled him into a kiss that was gentle on his side and rough on Abbacchio's, clashing teeth and moulding tongues together, all the while fucking into your new holes. You were like a personal cocksleeve.

You wailed, pushing your hips upward, begging for someone to shove their cock inside of you, inside of the one hole that was begging for stimulation. The stimulation from the rest of your body already had you on the edge of cumming, the throbbing where your arm and leg had been torn off, the sting of your ruined cheeks and the heavenly feeling of their cocks inside of your pulsating, gushing wounds.

Abbacchio laughed and shoved his fingers between your intestines, finding Bruno's cock thrusting inside of you at the same time. He took hold of Bruno's cock, stroking the head with his slippery, blood-covered hands. Bruno shuddered, barely able to keep himself upright at the new sensation. "Abbacchio-" he whimpered. "No, make them cum, I want them to cum."

Abbacchio was hesitant, you were already receiving all the pleasure you had been so desperate for. But he did as Bruno asked, kissing the other male before sliding his cock inside of you. The blood made his dick feel sticky and hot as it fucked into you. Feeling your tight walls throb around him, he could barely keep himself from cumming. You wailed, moaning weakly from the sensation of their cocks in the places you wanted them most, your intestines tensing slightly along with your muscles as you came closer and closer to your release.

It was seconds away, but you passed out before you could cum around Abbacchio's thick cock. The two felt your muscles relax and continued to fuck into you. Abbacchio made his way behind Bruno, fucking between his thighs in time with Bruno's now erratic thrusts into your intestines, pulling them tighter around his cock with both hands, fucking hard into your ruined body. "Fuck, Abbacchio-"

Abbacchio groaned, biting into Bruno's shoulder as he thrust forward, cumming all over the inside of his thighs as Bruno spilt his cum inside of you, unable to keep his voice down from the overwhelming pleasure.

They lay down either side of you, Bruno lazily zipping your body parts back into place before settling down beside you. Abbacchio let out a low moan, wondering how they would fix your jaw (maybe they shouldn't fix it, it looked so fucking hot, he thought to himself).

"I guess they were right," Bruno mumbled. "This gore stuff is pretty hot."

Notes:

Let me know if this is okay~

Chapter 7: Vanilla Ice - Bone Breaking

Notes:

wbk vanilla ice's cock is THICK
Planning either a Jotaro chapter or one of the Passione members next~~ requests are open as always!!!

Chapter Text

You'd been arguing with Vanilla Ice for about an hour now. You didn't even remember what the argument had started as, instead it had turned into jabs at each others insecurities and abilities or lack thereof. Ice's lip curled upwards, and he clicked his tongue at you, having had enough. He just needed to shut you up.

He grabbed you by your hair and threw you to the floor, giving a sharp kick to your stomach. "Are you satisfied?"

Your eyes watered, and after a few seconds of just laying there, you threw up, your blood clearly mixed in with the vomit. Unbeknownst to Vanilla Ice, when you landed, there had been an almost sickening crack from your torso. He watched you, his lips pressed together.

When you didn't move to get up, instead letting out a long wail, concern bubbled up in his chest. He was quick to remove your shirt, finding your ribs to be lumpy beneath your quickly bruising skin. He drew in a sharp breath, unsure of what to do. He looked at your face, the expression he found almost lewd.

Your eyes were watering and cheeks flushed. You bit your lip and moaned, the pain making your chest rise and fall quickly. It was burning, making you twitch and try to shift yourself, hips rising and falling. From Vanilla Ice's point of view, you looked like you were close to orgasm, your expression and body language the same as the other times he'd seen you in bed, turned on and desperate.

He felt his cock grow hard and made no move to hide it.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard," he said firmly, gripping your throat the way he usually did when the two of you were going to fuck. His fingers slid over your bruising ribs, pressing down and drawing a long moan from your lips. "I'm going to cover your skin in bruises like these."

And with that, he brought his hand down on the other side of your chest, making you scream. There was another, louder crack as your ribs shattered, and you retched, heaving vomit that wasn't there. He groaned, watching you weakly move your hips in pain, trying to shuffle away from him.

He pulled off your underwear and pants, smirking at the state of you. He hadn't been wrong: for some sick reason, you were aroused. He gripped your hips, pressed his weight on them, and gripped tighter until there was a snap. You sobbed desperately, the tears no longer coming but the sounds still pushing their way out of your throat.

You looked almost deformed with the way your chest had become uneven and was covered in mottled purples and greens. Vanilla Ice groaned at the sight of you, damaged and broken apart.

He pulled out his cock, stroking himself slowly above you. You reached up toward him, cradling his face with trembling hands. You pulled him towards you, weakly kissing his face. The corner of his lips, his cheek, his nose. He grimaced, confused with your affection. How much were you enjoying this?

He gripped one of your wrists, squeezing until the joint splintered, causing another wave of screaming and retching. The pain was too much, too much all over and yet your body responded as though Ice had been pleasuring you all over.

You whimpered, whined, squeezing your eyes shut. Your limp wrist stung more than you'd ever thought it could. While you were distracted Vanilla Ice grinned, pushing his cock into you slowly, the precum  that had been dripping down his length acting as lube.

You squealed, the stimulation all over your body bringing you closer to climax and unconsciousness simultaneously, your toes curling at the mounting pain in your hips. The feeling of his thick cock stretching you out had you moaning, trying to pull him closer with your uninjured arm, the other hand hanging limply against the floor.

He obeyed, once again wrapping a hand around your throat and leaning down to kiss you hungrily. His thrusts grew rougher, slamming his length into you and groaning every time he was fully buried inside of you.

His hand slowly moved from your neck to your jaw and once again his grip tightened, tightened and tightened. Your jaw cracked, shattered, the bone splintering underneath the pressure. You could barely moan anymore, the pain accompanied by Vanilla Ice hitting that one spot inside of you made you see stars.

He reached for your chest once again, his stand appearing behind him. Fear built in your stomach, the mixture of fear and arousal making you throb around Ice's cock, drawing a loud 'fuck!' from his lips. It was only a few seconds, and you saw the wound before you felt the pain.

A gaping hole in your chest, exposing a little of your broken bones. Vanilla Ice watched the hole fill with blood, moaning loudly. He took a handful of blood, spreading it over his cock before slamming back into you.

He fucked you harder than before, the blood making his movements slick, his cock hitting the deepest spot inside of you. You were slowly passing out, the intense pleasure that the pain was bringing you was the only thing you could concentrate on anymore.

Vanilla Ice could barely keep himself from cumming at the sight of you. The expression on your face along with your bruised body and the hot blood gushing out of your wound was enough to make him unravel. And just as he slammed into you one last time, he brought on your orgasm too.

You let out a long, weak wail as your body shuddered against your will bringing you even more unbearable pain. Your walls tightened and throbbed around Ice's pulsating cock, his cum spilling deep inside of you, filling you up completely with the thick, hot liquid.

You passed out seconds later, your tight hole relaxing slightly. Vanilla Ice pulled out and sighed loudly, standing up and kicking your already shattered ribs, letting out a quiet growl at the sound of your further cracking ribs. You were completely his now, covered in his damage.

After a short while, he slit his wrist, pouring his blood into your wound, watching your body heal itself up. He knew you'd never wanted to be immortal but he needed you alive. At least like this he could break you apart every night for the rest of your long, long lives.

Chapter 8: Joseph - Flesh

Notes:

This chapter feels a little shitty but hopefully someone will enjoy it! Taking a break from writing for a couple of days, thinking of writing a Kakyoin x Jotaro chapter next! Requests are still open as always.

Chapter Text

Joseph made his way carefully into the abandoned hotel, searching for Caesar. Daylight was quickly fading and he knew he had to rush in order to find him and get out of there without having to fight Kars.

He called out in a hushed voice after Caesar, brushing dust off of his shoulders as he made his way down a narrow corridor to a hall filled with rubble and shattered windows. He looked around, hoping Caesar would be somewhere nearby.

"Help!"

A hoarse voice came from somewhere behind him. Joseph whipped around, sure that he had found Caesar. Instead he found your naked form, tied up against the wall as though you were a butchered pig. He made his way over as quickly as he could, gasping when he saw how you'd been cut up, deep gashes littering your stomach and limbs.

"Help me, please," you croaked, struggling against the ropes that held you up. Joseph took in a sharp breath, eyeing your body up and down. You were gorgeous, maybe even more gorgeous than Lisa Lisa, and the sight of how weak you were went straight to his crotch.

He summoned his Hamon, about to cut down the ropes when you struggled again, the cuts leaking fresh blood. His breathing went uneven once again - it was obvious to him now that he wasn't going to be able to get you out until he did something about the tent in his pants.

He leaned forward and gently took hold of your face. "Hey, what happened to you?" he asked, his expression serious.

You whimpered, tears welling up in your eyes as you muttered something about Kars and the blade that had come out of his arm. Before you could even finish telling him what had happened, you were sobbing and gasping for breath.

Joseph stroked your cheeks with his thumb, wiping away the tears and grime that had built up on your face. "How about this," he started, confident in his plan. "If you let me cum inside of you, I'll fix you right up and help you get home. Sound good?"

You nodded desperately, pressing your legs together as you felt yourself become aroused. You'd always been a masochist, and as much as you hated to admit it, sitting here with all these cuts had you feeling needy. Joseph reached between your legs, grinning when he found you already turned on.

He pulled out his cock, sliding it against one of your leg wounds, the flesh pressing against both sides of his cock. He moaned, reminding himself that he had to finish up before the sunlight disappeared. The wound leaked your blood into him. Above him, you shuddered and panted at the stinging sensation.

"Please," you breathed, struggling against your restraints. "More, please more."

Joseph looked up at you, curious. "You want me to pull this wound open?" Nothing had ever turned him on as much as the way you nodded desperately, pushing your leg against his cock.

He pushed his fingers into the wound, making you gasp loudly. He dug his fingers into the flesh, tugging and ripping it apart until your bone was exposed. He slid the tip of his cock along it, groaning at the feeling of the blood and torn up flesh against him. You cried out, your hips jutting forward at the feeling. The wounds all over your body throbbed with need, making you whine quietly.

"You enjoying this, hm?" he asked. He raised an eyebrow and amid suppressed moans, he mumbled, "and next you'll say, 'I need your dick inside of me'."

"I need your dick inside of me," you said, unaware of what he had said, only focused on the feeling of him sliding against your wound, bringing you closer but not close enough to climax.

Who was Joseph to deny you what you wanted? Gripping your arms by the deep gashes in them, tearing the wounds open as he did so, he thrust up into you. He groaned at how little resistance there was, his cock drenched now in your blood and slick and his precum. He gripped onto your flesh, using it as leverage to help him slam his dick deeper up into you.

You screamed, your flesh slowly tearing and sliding off of your bones until Joseph had torn two chunks of flesh out of your arms completely. He threw them to the floor as though they were nothing, chasing his orgasm as he drove his cock into you over and over again. Your throbbing walls stretched around his length, so tight he wouldn't have been able to fuck you if it weren't for the blood coating his dick.

The head of his cock slammed into your sweet spot just as he pushed his fingers into the wounds on your waist, shoving his fingers deeper into your flesh until his fingers reached your ribcage. You panted in ecstasy as you came, pushing Joseph over the edge as you did so, his cock pulsating as he filled you up with his cum, grunting and tightening his fingers around your ribs.

Finally, with steadied breaths, Joseph pulled out (you both groaned at the sight of his cum leaking out of you) and cut you down. He would come back later to search for Caesar, for now he made his way with you back to Lisa Lisa, hoping that somehow the flesh wounds would heal with the help of both their Hamon energy. "And now you'll say..." he murmured.

Chapter 9: Diavolo - Throat Fucking

Notes:

So this is the second request completed!! Please let me know if you like the chapter, if not I'll write you another one <3

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Diavolo had always been possessive of you, and you'd always been loyal to him. It was always a hard job to keep you protected and safe, but it was worth it to be able to see you every day. To cradle your face and tell you how you belonged to him, and show you how you belonged to him in bed, leaving you marked up with choke marks to bite marks to spank marks.

He knew that you knew you were his, and he knew you were dedicated to him.

So when he caught one of his gang members harassing you, he didn't hesitate for one second to have them killed in the most excruciating way possible. He knew it wasn't your fault, he'd seen the tears streaming down your pretty face as the man tried to force himself on you. He didn't understand how anyone could dare make a move on the Boss's partner.

You seemed sullen after that, absent in bed and seeking his comfort whenever he was around. All he could think of was that man's hands on you, and it filled him with the most unbearable rage. He had to find a way to show you who you belonged to again, had to find a way to prove to himself that you were still his.

He sat up in bed, gently laying a hand on your stomach and pressing down. Your eyes fluttered open, and you stared up at him with adoration in your eyes. It settled something within him, but not everything. "What is it?"

"Do you know who you belong to?"

"I'm only yours," you said, your voice hushed. A small smile played on your lips, and you reached up to touch his hair.

"Not yet you're not," he mumbled, cradling your face as he usually did. "I'm going to make you mine, tesoro. Nobody will ever touch you again."

The words went straight to your groin. You moaned softly, waiting for his touch, desperate for his thick cock to stretch you out. The touch never came, instead you felt his hands press down on your neck, pressing and pressing until you thought you would die.

The pain was almost burning, and you started to struggle beneath him, slapping at his hands and kicking your legs in desperation. "Tell me who you belong to," he demanded. You choked, but no words came out. It was impossible to breathe let alone speak with his hands so tight around your neck.

"Tell me who you belong to!"

"D- Diavo-" you choked out. "-lo, Di-Di- help!"

The rage in his eyes subsided a little and he let go of your throat, admiring your flushed face, how your lips parted as you gasped for air. Gasping, gasping, gasping. You swallowed the air so fast it looked like you might choke on it. He couldn't take it, he needed to make you his.

You heard the punch connect before you felt it, the crack from your cheekbone emitting more burning pain, as though your throat hadn't been enough. Both you and Diavolo could tell that a bruise would form soon.

The pain wasn't unbearable, in fact it only reminded you how much stronger than you Diavolo was. You reached down into your underwear, giving yourself the pleasure that Diavolo was denying you. His eyes widened and he shook his head.

"You don't get it do you, tesoro?" he muttered, easily throwing you across the bed so that your head hung slightly off the edge. You whimpered, hand moving underneath your underwear. Diavolo laughed. "Nobody will ever touch you again."

You hadn't seen the knife until now, but it glittered brightly in the light flowing in through the window. You shuddered at the sight of it. "Diavolo-"

Not another word made it through your lips before the knife came down on your neck, your blood showering Diavolo. It was hot, hotter than he'd imagined and it tasted so good, the metallic smell and taste making his cock swell. You spasmed, grabbing for Diavolo as your blood slowly drained, pumping out onto the bed sheets and your lover.

Diavolo took your hand, squeezing it before pressing it against his growing erection. You looked so pretty like this - so incredibly fragile. He loved knowing he could do this to you - it couldn't compare with how it felt to slash up others.

Your exposed throat was one of the hottest things Diavolo had seen. He wondered if his dick could fit into your oesophagus. In fact, he thought, it didn't matter, he would make it fit. He squeezed your belly as he shifted to sit on your chest.

Blood was still pouring from your neck, pooling around your oesophagus and in your mouth. His chest already coated in your slowly drying blood, he could hardly wait to feel the dark liquid on his dick. He took off his underwear, casting it aside and slowly stroking himself over your neck, his precum leaking into the open wound. He groaned at the sight.

To say his cock was big was an understatement - he was thick, thick enough to stretch you out every time the two of you had sex, your body never getting used to it. And he was long, never able to fit his entire length in your mouth during a blow job, and having to slam into you in order to fit inside of you.

This time, he wouldn't have to worry about any of that.

"I'm going to fuck your pretty little face," he murmured, pressing his cock against your oesophagus. The inside was slick, and you stretched around him perfectly with no struggle, nothing like when he went to facefuck you normally.

He took his time pushing into you, groaning at the feeling of your smooth, slippery inside rubbing against him. Finally, he slammed in, the head of his cock emerging in your mouth and rubbing against your tongue.

"Fuck!"

The feeling was so dirty, so fucking depraved that Diavolo felt his cock throb at the knowledge of what he was doing. He gripped your hair with one hand, holding your jaw open with the other. He roughly began to thrust into you, watching his dick emerge in your mouth, hitting the roof of your mouth with each thrust.

"You look so beautiful like this," he panted, groaning loudly as he stared at you in absolute pleasure. "Nobody else will touch you like this except me, nobody else can see you like this except me, you're all mine."

His words turned him on so much that he almost came, his blood covered cock sliding out of you quickly as he gripped the base, avoiding such an early orgasm. He wasn't done with you yet.

He sliced his way down your stomach, his favourite feature of yours, exposing your ribs and intestines. He moaned at the sight. Yes, he was sure that nobody else would ever see you like this.

He shoved his cock between your intestines, thrusting up toward your heart, slamming the head of his cock into the weakly pulsing organ. His own cock pulsated hard as he drove himself deeper into you, blood gathering at the base of his cock.

He could feel your insides twisting around him, the muscles slack now that your body was drained of blood, and the smell of piss filled the room as your body finally gave up on itself. The knowledge alone of what he'd done to you pushed Diavolo over the edge, he pulled out and came into your throat wound. The sight of the sticky, white liquid mixing with your blood made him shudder in pleasure.

He knelt there for a little while, panting as he stared in wonder at your defiled corpse. After a few moments longer, he called upon King Crimson.

You were all fixed up, laying in bed just as you had been, with your hand in your underwear and lips turned purple from Diavolo's choking. "I'm all yours Diavolo," you said, your breaths shallow and close to moaning.

"I know," he said firmly, leaning down to cradle your face. "No one else will ever touch you again."

Notes:

*I took a little liberty with the stand usage
Please let me know if you liked it!!

Chapter 10: Kira - Hand Fucking

Notes:

lovely reader, i hope i did your request justice! if not as always, i'll write you a new one!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Your hands. Your hands were the subject of Kira's adoration. However much love he had for you seemed to double when he held your hands in his firm yet careful grasp. He clasped your hand when the two of you were out walking, placed kisses on them before meals and held them both as he fell asleep.

In bed he was rough with them, his grip always tight, bending your wrists almost past their limit. It was endearing to you and you enjoyed the extra attention. It was so uniquely Kira, you couldn't imagine your relationship any differently.

-

You hadn't known that Kira was trying to blow someone up. You'd run into him in an alleyway as he was making his way past someone who had passed out it seemed. His back was to you, and he didn't notice your presence. You went to run up to him, hoping to surprise him with a hug when you noticed something glistening on the ground. It was his pin! Kira had never struck you as clumsy or forgetful but you supposed everyone had their moments.

"Kira!" you called, a grin on your face. You leaned down to pick up the pin. "You dropped your-"

Kira hadn't meant to set off the bomb. But the panic that filled him at the sound of your voice was overwhelming, his finger slipped and now… What the fuck was he going to do now?

Kira turned around slowly, looking at two passed out bodies instead of one. He made quick work of disposing of the other body before rushing to you. You seemed fine, just bruised up and littered with a few deep gashes but nothing he couldn't take care of. He reached for your hands, aching to kiss them and make sure they were okay.

There was only one hand.

His eyes set on your bloody stump of an arm. Your hand - in fact almost your entire arm - lay half a meter away. Blood was still gushing from your stump, the bone shattered. He stared at your now-detached arm. He took a few moments to process it, the information making his blood run south.

"God fuck," he breathed, reaching to palm himself through his pants.

He'd always wanted this. Your severed hand brought up feelings in him that he'd been trying to push down since he'd met you. God, how he wanted your limp fingers in his mouth, on his chest, wrapped around his-

"Kira," you moaned, panting in distress. "My arm, Kira, my arm!" You wailed, tears pooling in your eyes. The pain seemed to course through your body, the stimulation making you oversensitive. Kira cradled your face in his hands, wiping your tears and quieting down your wails.

"Shh, darling," he said, his voice firm. "Let me show you something."

He picked up your blown off arm, brought the fingertips to his lips and swiped his tongue over them. You whimpered at the sight. You trusted Kira, he wouldn't hurt you, would he? He curled his tongue around your lifeless digits, coating them in his saliva. You couldn't lie, the sight turned you on.

The way his tongue worked between them, the way his eyes didn't leave yours for a single second. He was confident as he took your fingers all the way into his mouth, gagging slightly but not hesitating for a second.

He could tell he had succeeded in turning you on. Your cheeks were flushed, eyes wide with need. Kira smirked and unbuttoned his trousers. His cock throbbed as he pulled it out, the head red and leaking precum. You moaned, wishing he would facefuck you right there, not caring if you were caught. Kira didn't seem to care at all.

He brought your severed hand to his cock, using your saliva-coated fingertips to spread the precum over his length. "Don't worry darling," he said, his voice slightly strained. "I'll make sure you get
your turn too."

Carefully, with his own fingers, he wrapped yours around the base of his cock, letting out a hushed groan. The pain in your stump throbbed along with your sex at the sight of him - his eyes hooded with lust, completely absorbed in how your hand slowly moved over his hard cock.

His hips began to snap forward into the grip of your hand, slowly fucking into the severed limb. He savoured every thrust, moving faster with each one. He took your thumb and rubbed it against the underside of the tip, letting out a moan that made you whine. You were desperate, your underwear wet both from watching Kira and the throb of pain throughout your body.

He thrust hard, now gripping your hand with both of his, using it as a fleshlight. You loved the sight of him using you, chasing his own pleasure with your severed limb. His thrusts began to get sloppy and he let out a loud groan.

"Fuck," he moaned under his breath. "Fuck I'm gonna cum." You shuddered with him as he came, his cum spilling between the fingers of your hand. Holding the hand carefully so as not to spill his cum, he made his way over to you. Without hesitation he unbuttoned your trousers and pushed aside your underwear. "It's your turn now."

He pushed your fingers, slick with his cum and saliva, to your entrance. "Kira, no, I-"

A moan left your mouth all the same as he pushed in one of your fingers with one of his own, making sure to push his cum inside of you. The feeling was strange but you couldn't help but buck your hips as you were finally filled. Kira took your intact hand in his free one, grip tight as always.

He pushed in another one of your lifeless fingers, not waiting for you to adjust, instead stretching your hole around your dead hand. "Kira!" He curled the fingers inside of you, shoving them against your sweet spot without mercy.

He shoved in another finger, pushing them into you slowly this time, groaning as he watched the lifeless hand fuck you along with his. "Does it feel good? Your hand inside of you?"

You nodded, whining at how he was subtly teasing you. "Please I wanna cum, Kira, please," you murmured, trying to swallow the pain in your shoulder. He could feel your walls pulsating around the fingers inside of you, smirking at you. He kissed the hand he was gripping and granted your wish, fucking into you hard, his fingers curled with yours to hit just the right spot inside of you.

Your orgasm hit you like a truck, your body shuddering as a loud moan was ripped from your throat. You leaned forward into Kira, panting as your body shook, your walls tight around the dead fingers inside of you.

Kira pulled it out of you, your slick and his cum leaking from your hole. You whined, the pain in your still leaking stump now the only thing you could focus on.

"Well," Kira said, sighing as he cleaned himself and you up. "Let's go and get you fixed up."

Notes:

let me know if you enjoyed it!! i hope you're taking care!

Chapter 11: Bruno - Dismemberment

Notes:

here's our first request featuring a vaguely dominant reader!! i hope it's gory enough, i wasn't sure how far to take it! please let me know if you like it, if not i'll write you another one~

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Bruno's Sticky Fingers always fascinated you. Most of all when he used it to zip himself apart. When the zippers wrapped around his forearm or thigh, the limb detaching, you couldn't help but bite your lip. Your underwear rubbing against you would all of a sudden be enough stimulation to make you uncomfortable.

And of course, Bruno had noticed. In the middle of missions when he'd spare a glance at the team to check that everyone was alright, he'd find you flushed and looking anywhere but at him. It was obvious. And the more he thought about it, the more he wished you'd do something about it. But he hadn't expected to wake up with you standing in his doorway.

You smiled when you made eye contact with Bruno, gently shutting the door behind you. He sat up in bed, unsure of what to say. Luckily for him, you spoke first.

"May I?" you asked, waiting for his nod before climbing into his bed and pushing him back down so he was laying once again. You rested your hands on his chest, squeezing his legs lightly, drawing a gasp from him. "Do you know how many times I've gotten off thinking about your Stand?"

The bold declaration made Bruno blush deeply, and he shook his head in response. "How many times I've thought about how fucking hot it is to see you unzip your arms? God, the thought of just using you and your limbs makes me want to cum so badly."

Bruno groaned at your words, grinding his hips up into yours, making both of you moan softly.

You ran your fingers up and down his arms, your nails leaving behind soft marks. You watched Bruno call out his Stand, the zipper appearing on his upper right arm. "Please," he breathed. You smirked and took a hold of the zipper, tugging hard. The space gushed blood from how hard you pulled away his arm.

You moaned at the sight, discarding Bruno's arm and wetting your fingers in the warm liquid. You pushed two fingers against Bruno's lips, smiling as he began to suck on them. His tongue worked between your fingers, curling around the digits as he sucked off all the blood. You smirked and squeezed his bottom lip between your two fingers.

You went on to remove his leg, parting it just above his knee. You leaned down, licking up the blood as it poured from his thigh, making Bruno shudder. He whined as the pain throbbed in his body along with his hard cock. He could feel himself leaking precum into his underwear and humped up against your ass, impatient to be inside of you.

You turned around to face him again while you undressed. He reached for you with both arms only to remember you’d already gotten rid of one. You laughed softly and gripped his other arm. Sticky Fingers obliged and you unwound the zipper slowly, once again discarding his arm. You leaned down, slowly pressing kisses against the bleeding wound left behind, lapping up the sweet, metallic blood with your tongue. You revelled in the noises Bruno made.

“Tesoro,” you breathed, grinding your naked heat against his underwear, grinning at how his brows furrowed with need. He tried to reach for you again, but now it was truly useless. “You’re all mine now…”

You unzipped his remaining leg and leaned into his face, so close that your lips brushed with his as you spoke. “Now you’re just my pretty fuck toy, aren’t you?” He groaned at the words and you grinned as you finally took off his underwear to expose his thick, throbbing and dripping cock.

You pressed your hands to his stumps before bringing them to his cock, coating it in blood. You squeezed his length as you stroked it, making him arch his back impatiently. You took your time, feeling yourself get more and more desperate. When you finally pressed the tip of his cock against your entrance you paused, smirking.

"Beg."

Bruno was completely powerless below you, trying to push his hips up into you and failing miserably. "Tesoro, please I- fuck," he mumbled. What with the feeling of his cock pulsating against your entrance and the never ending pain that echoed throughout his dismembered limbs, he could barely think straight. All he knew is that he wanted you to-

"Fuck me, please, I want you on my cock so bad! I can make you feel so good I promise, please let me-" You sunk down on his cock carefully but definitely not slowly, making both of you moan - Bruno much louder than you.

You felt yourself stretch around his member, enjoying how he throbbed against your walls, filling you up completely. Bruno tried to lift himself to kiss you, only making it a little of the way when he fell back on the bed. "I told you you were mine," you said with a smirk, leaning down to kiss him as you began to grind against him.

His cock moved to nudge a sweet spot inside of you and you gasped, reaching for his dismembered arm. You brought the hand to your mouth and Bruno watched as you took his fingers into your mouth as you rode him. He wished he could wrap them around your tongue and pull you in for a kiss but instead he just watched, the sight making his cock pulse.

The sound of skin on skin filled the room, Bruno's cock slamming into you as you lifted your hips and let them drop again. You ran his detached hand up and down your stomach, using it to touch yourself as you slowly let his cock fill you. Bruno whined at the sight.

"Are you gonna cum inside me caro?" you breathed, feeling your own orgasm build in your lower tummy. You kept his hand on you, his limp fingers moving in time with your own. He nodded, feeling your walls clamp tight around him. The sight of his cock covered in precum and blood made him shudder. "Be a good fuck toy. Beg."

He groaned loudly, pushing his hips up into you. It made you gasp, clenching your jaw as you tried your hardest not to cum around his length. "Please, please, please, let me cum," he begged, voice strained. He wanted nothing more than to grab your hips and fuck you until you came over and over around his cock. "I'll do anything for you, anything."

You grinned, finally moving again, Bruno's hips bucking in time with your movements. You discarded his hand once more, planting your hands instead on his chest, your moans growing as you came around his cock, shuddering and leaning against him. Your walls practically milked Bruno's cock, his cum leaking against the insides of your thighs.

The two of you stayed like that for a while, before you helped Bruno zip himself back up. You sighed softly, feeling Bruno's hands run over every inch of you now that they were back in their place. "Did you get what you wanted, tesoro?"

A smile played on your lips. "Everything I wanted and more."

Notes:

please let me know if you like it!!!

Chapter 12: Esidisi - Melting

Notes:

i had a lot of fun writing this one, ngl~~~ lovely reader who requested, please leave a comment to let me know if you liked it - if not i'll write you another!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Esidisi wasn't the best at keeping his cool. When you got on his nerves for too long tears would pool in his eyes and before long he'd be sobbing and you'd have to comfort him. But afterwards his head would be completely clear and he'd never hesitate to scold you. More often than not after his tantrums, you'd end up in bed, borderline hatefucking Esidisi, his cock driving so deep into you you thought it'd push right into your stomach.

It was obvious that nothing cleared his head more than a good fuck.

It was unsurprising to you when you learned of how sadistic he was in bed. You had several burn scars from when he'd dripped his simmering blood on you, convincing you that the marks showed how you belonged to him. But he'd never been one to hurt you past that at all, so you felt safe poking fun at him until he'd fuck you as hard as you'd been craving.

You'd never expected anything more from him.

"Come on, don't be a dick," you whined. You'd been pestering him for only ten minutes and already you could see his bottom lip trembling. "Please, Esidisi?" The first tears began to slip down his cheeks.

"I can't take it, why won't you just leave me be?" he wailed. Unbeknownst to you, he'd already had a tough time with Kars earlier and he was wound tight, anger bubbling in the pit of his stomach the same way his blood often did. "I said no!" He sobbed away for longer than you'd expected. You thought you might not even get a fuck out of this and that you'd just upset him over nothing.

But when he finally turned to face you, his eyes were dark and he gripped you immediately by the throat. His skin was so hot you thought you could already feel his anger boiling in his blood, just waiting to spill out and scar you up, mark you so that nobody else would touch you.

The thought turned you on beyond belief.

Esidisi shoved you to the floor, your knees knocking the ground hard enough to leave bruises. He pulled out his cock, but before you could lean forward to take it into your hands, he grabbed your hair and shoved you backward.

"This is what you wanted all along, isn't that right?" he muttered, sneering at you. "I know what game you're playing. You think you can push me into a corner until I can't help but ruin your pretty little body?"

You shook your head, feigning innocence. You'd never seen him like this before. The fear that pumped through your veins flooded south, making your sex throb. "You're wrong," he said confidently. "I'm going to show you just how wrong you are."

Finally he allowed you to lean forward. You pressed kisses to the tip and then the underside of his length, wrapping your hands around the base and enjoying the warmth of his cock. Slowly, you pressed your tongue against the underside of the head, taking it into your mouth. You could barely fit half of his thick cock into your mouth, gagging at halfway.

Above you, Esidisi groaned at the feeling, pushing your head farther down until you could hardly breathe, just choking on his length. You pulled back with a gasp as he released your head, gulping down air as quickly as you could. It didn't take long before you were on his cock again, your spit covered lips wrapped around his length as your hands worked whatever your mouth couldn't reach.

Esidisi enjoyed the view, but after a few more minutes of forcing you to deepthroat him, he pushed you off of his length. "Lay down," he said firmly. You moved to reach for the bed, but he gripped you by your throat, laying you on the floor instead.

He didn't waste time removing your clothing, instead just tearing off what few garments you had on, laughing at the sight of your drippy, flushed arousal. "You're like a dog in heat," he muttered. "I knew you were planning this, I can see right through you." You just whined and pushed your hips upward into the air, not brave enough to beg out loud with how angry he seemed.

He didn't take the time to prepare you, instead pushing himself past your tight entrance without hesitation. He moved slowly at first until he finally bottomed out, pulling out almost all the way and then slamming back into you. It was clear that he wasn't worried for your well-being, he was merely chasing his own high.

You felt the dripping of blood start to litter your chest and stomach, and you gasped. Instead of the normally hot blood you were expecting, the blood seemed scalding this time. You whimpered and tried to grab Esidisi’s hand, still resting on your throat.

“Esidisi…” you whined. He didn’t stop for a second, his blood vessels pouring even more blood onto your stomach. Your eyes stung with tears and you tried to writhe out of his grasp. “S-Stop! You can’t do that, Esidisi, stop!”

He only grinned down at you. “Didn’t I say I would show you how wrong you were?”

Between his cock slamming into you, still pulling moans from your lips despite the pain, and his hand around your throat, you couldn’t get away from him no matter how hard you tried. You glanced down and sobbed at the sight: the blood was beginning to melt through your skin, exposing intestines and ribs below.

You wailed, trying to move but paralysed by the pain spreading throughout your torso. “S-Stop, no, no, no no no,” you began to hiccup through your sobs. Your body couldn’t decide between the two feelings - Esidisi’s cock pounding into you, stretching you around his girth and hitting that sweet spot that made you see stars; or the throbbing, burning sensation that covered all of your torso’s skin.

You whimpered, and watched in disbelief as Esidisi took a hold of your intestines and pulled them out roughly, one of them tearing open in the process, leaking bile all over you. You screamed in pain, spasming and trying desperately to get away from him now that his grip on your throat was gone. But you weren’t going anywhere now that he had a hold of your torn, stretched intestines.

You wailed, choking on your tears and snot. Esidisi grinned down at you, his hands coated in your blood. Finally he pulled out of you, leaving you empty and clenching around nothing.

Your skin and muscle had completely melted off of your bones from the heat of his blood, leaving your rib cage exposed. His cock pulsated at the sight before him. You were completely under his power, under his control. He pressed your intestines against his cock, the silky feeling of your insides was like heaven against the head of his cock. He rubbed the slit against your intestines, swearing between clenched teeth. He could tell you were on the verge of passing out, he couldn’t waste anymore time.

He squeezed your intestines, emptying them over your organs. Forcefully, he sheathed his cock into the emptied intestine, watching you as you finally passed out, eyes rolling to the back of your head. He groaned, feeling the smooth muscle wrap around him. He fucked into his hand, holding the useless organ wrapped around him, allowing his precum to leak into you.

His cock was already throbbing from how close he’d been to cumming while deep inside of you, but now the sight of you completely violated and useless had him already on the edge of orgasm. Obscene sounds of your intestines squishing and stretching in his grasp and around his dick filled the room, your bile and mucus and blood gathering at the base of his dick.

The room smelled like piss and vomit, but the knowledge of how he’d done this to you - reduced you to a pile of bile and charred skin finally pushed him over the edge. “Fuck!” he wailed, pushing his dick as far as he could into his new fleshlight. His cock pumped cum deep into you, your silky muscle drawing out his orgasm until he was trembling.

He sat back on his heels, throwing your intestine back into the pile of tugged out and tangled organs. He could feel another wave of tears coming on at the sight of you. Fuck. Now he had to ask Kars to come and clean you up.

Notes:

let me know if you enjoyed!

Chapter 13: Giorno - Interrogation

Notes:

hello reader! i had a lot of fun writing this chapter, and made it a little longer than usual! please let me know if you enjoy it - if not i'll gladly write you another

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Twenty year old Giorno Giovanna was borderline terrifying. You’d known him since he was fourteen, and with each year his determination and harshness had grown. It was expected, with his new position as head of Passione, but it made you sad. There were less warmhearted interactions between the two of you, replaced by orders and empty physical affection. A brush of his hand against your waist, his hand resting on your cheek for a few moments before sending you off on whatever mission. It was like having cold leftovers in the morning.

And when you did something wrong, you never heard the end of it. His voice was always calm, a homage to his cool and level headed personality - the one thing about him that never changed. But you could always feel the anger and ice behind his almost frigid attitude. One thing you’d never experienced from him however was corporal punishment. You often saw other members of the gang limping, sporting black eyes, busted lips and more. They often laughed, joking about how Giorno must have a crush on you otherwise you’d never have left questionings unscathed.

This time was different though. Giorno’s eyes were completely empty, his expression placid. For the first time in years, he laid his hand on you in a way that completely disregarded your wellbeing. He shoved you down into a chair, sitting across from you at a table. You felt your heart already pounding in your chest, from both fear and sadness. What had you done to upset him so? Giorno was not only known for his cool demeanor but also for how rational he was when dealing with others - he was kind. Where was that kindness now?

“What did you leak?” he asked. He wasn’t fucking around. You were sure now that you couldn’t get out of this without a few bruises and scars. But the feeling that washed over you wasn’t fear, only confusion.

“What..?” you whispered, voice barely audible. “Giorno I wouldn’t… I didn’t leak anything.” He squinted at you for a moment and then shook his head.

“You can’t get out of this one,” he said firmly. “I know you did it. Everyone knows it was you.” Your eyes filled with tears at this notion. Everyone? You hadn’t leaked anything and yet everyone - everyone! - had sold you out? Someone was trying to cover their tracks for sure. But if everyone was against you, there was no way Giorno would believe you. He valued Passione’s safety above yours. It was a whole organisation - money, land, control - against you, a childhood friend. Best friend, but you weren’t sure that title stood any longer.

“Who said it?” you asked, voice shaking. “Giorno I-”

“I’m your boss, stop calling me Giorno,” he muttered, standing from his chair. Your bottom lip shook. You were going to throw up, you were sure of it. “If you’re honest with me, you can get out of this easily. I don’t want to hurt you.” You had a feeling he was lying.

“I didn’t do it,” you insisted, shaking your head. “Giorno, I would never put you at-”

“This isn’t about me! I’m your boss, you will treat me as such-”

“I didn’t do shit Giorno!” you screamed, the tears finally beginning to spill down your flushed cheeks. And Giorno lost his shit. The table flipped - not to the side, not to the floor - directly on top of you. You felt your nose crack, and as it fell, the corner smashed into your eye, pulling a scream from your mouth. As the table clattered to the floor you screamed, hands reaching for your eye. But it hung from your eye socket, half smashed. The sight was disgusting. It hadn’t been Giorno’s intention to practically gouge your eye out, but the sight of you wailing, your nose crooked and bleeding, produced a rush in him that he’d never felt before.

He let out a soft sigh, a smile playing on his lips. Your hands trembled, unsure of what to do. Your stomach flipped inside of you, and you looked to Giorno for help. The look on his face made fear flood your veins. He was enjoying this, more than he should. You glanced down at the tent in his pants and gagged, retched, threw up all over yourself.

“I don’t usually do this,” Giorno assured you, stepping closer to you and crouching down so you could easily see him. “But since you’ve decided to lie, and since you look so pretty like this, I don’t see any reason why I shouldn’t.” He leaned in close, his breath against the shell of your ear, warm and soft just as you remembered from when you were younger and he’d whisper secrets to you. “If you decide to tell the truth at any time, just remember I’ll stop.”

With that said, he easily stripped you of your soiled clothes, leaving you in your underwear. Between the tears and hiccups you couldn’t help how turned on you were. The sight of Giorno, who you’d been aching for ever since he’d become the boss of Passione, sporting an erection just from looking at you, made your heart beat a little faster. Your nose was burning, your eye socket completely numb with pain, and yet all you could focus on was your slowly building arousal.

You were completely exposed to Giorno, and he laughed at your body reacting to the sight of him. He kept laughing as he pulled out a switchblade, his erection throbbing at the thought of how you’d look cut open just for him. Nobody else was ever going to see you like this and the knowledge of that made him bite his lip.

He ran the blade along your skin, slowly pressing down to make shallow cuts. Your blood rushed to the surface, first in small droplets and then rivulets that ran down toward your sex, the vertical cut allowing the hot liquid to drip against your arousal. Giorno chuckled at how you panted, the pain and pleasure warring in your head. Giorno pulled the knife away and then started over at the top of the cut, dragging the knife deeper to expose muscle and fat.

It suddenly occurred to him that he didn’t need both hands to cut you open. He cut open your blood-soaked underwear, fingers probing at your entrance. You were covered in blood and slick, probably aching to be filled. Giorno pushed a finger inside of you, curling it as he continued to cut you open. Finally, your stomach and intestines were exposed. He moaned at the sight of your pain-filled expression.

You looked like you were on the verge of passing out, but you were conscious still, focusing on Giorno’s face in your attempt to stay awake. You watched as he pulled his finger out of you, taking both hands to the edges of your wound and tearing it open to expose you completely. You wailed, not strong enough to scream. You were throbbing with need, whining now that Giorno had pulled his finger out of you.

“Boss,” you whined. The sound of the word coming from your voice made Giorno leak precum into his underwear. “Please fuck me, please use me and cum in me.” You were begging, eyes hooded with lust and pain. He had no idea how after all of this you could still be so worked up that you needed to beg him for his cock, but the sound of it was driving him mad. He reached between your intestines, groaning at how soft and smooth the muscle was. The feeling was otherworldly, unlike anything he could’ve imagined.

But he couldn’t get distracted, after all he was still trying to get you to admit what you’d done. “You want my cock inside of you?” he asked, smirking. “If you’re really so desperate how about you tell me who you sold all that information to.” His hand wrapped around one of your ribs, pulling until-

Crack.

The sound had you retching again in disgust and shock. Once you were done gagging, a scream ripped from your lips. Giorno held the bone in his hand and forced your mouth open, pushing it down until you began to choke. Your eyes watered, but after a moment you became obedient, sucking on the bone, the blood staining your teeth and pieces of muscle getting stuck in between them. Finally, Giorno broke down, taking his cock out of his pants and jerking himself off at the sight of you giving the bone a blow job. Oh how he wished it was his cock between those plush, swollen lips.

He pulled the bone away from your mouth and pressed it against your entrance, moaning at the wet, filthy sounds the blood covered bone made as it slid inside of you easily, the blood acting as lube. You barely managed to push your hips up into the feeling of being filled, shuddering at the knowledge of how it was your own bone fucking you. You couldn’t help but moan in pleasure. He thrust the bone in sharply, almost making you cum as your sweet spot was hit.

“Ready to tell me about that info you leaked?” he murmured, his voice strained as he jerked himself off at the sight of you. You shook your head, babbling unintelligibly about how you hadn’t leaked anything and about how badly you needed him to cum inside of you. Giorno smirked, snapping another one of your ribs. He almost came at the noise you made, the pain written all over your face and body as you shook and spasmed was like seeing through the gates of heaven.

“Please, Boss, please I want your thick fucking cock in me, please,” you drivelled. “I didn’t do anything! Please Boss, please!”

Girono snapped, getting up and pressing his cock to your entrance. He swirled the head of his cock against it, covering himself in your slowly drying blood. And after what seemed like an eternity, he finally pushed into you, stretching you around his pulsing length. His thrusts picked up speed, and he pushed your rib into your mouth once again, watching you lick and suck, tongue curling around the bone.

He groaned. He couldn’t bring himself to care about the leaked information anymore, his cock pumping in and out of you, skin slapping on skin as both of you came closer and closer to orgasm. The sight of you, disemboweled and in excruciating pain dragged moans and whines from his lips. He’d never been much of a sadist before but you were making him reconsider.

You made eye contact with him from your one eye, the other eye socket still gushing blood, as you came, hips spasming against his, walls clamping down on his cock so that he could barely move inside of you. Giorno watched as your eyes rolled to the back of your head, body finally giving up on you. The sight was too much for Giorno, and he finally spilled inside of you, filling you with more cum than he’d thought he could release. He fucked your limp body through his orgasm with sloppy thrusts.

He slowly pulled out, watching blood mix with his cum as it dripped between your thighs. The sight made him hard again, and he fucked your open wound without remorse, twisting up your intestines in the process. But God, did his orgasm hit hard as he filled you with his cum once more. The knowledge that nobody else would ever touch you or see you this way made him the happiest he’d felt in a long time.

Now came the lengthy process of Golden Experience replacing your disorganised organs. He did so with care, the love he’d always had for you stronger than it had been these past few years. His heart was warm at the sight of you, and he’d decided the leaked information wasn’t worth spending his time on anymore.

Giorno had barely finished fixing you up, finally putting your eye back in place when the door swung open. “Boss, we found the traitor!”

His eyes widened, looking back and forth between your unconscious body and the gang member. It was his turn to taste bile in the back of his throat. You were never going to look at him the same way again. Little did he know, your affection for him was stronger than it had ever been.

Notes:

please let me know if you enjoyed!!

Chapter 14: Kishibe Rohan - Cannibalism

Notes:

trying out new kinds of gore, there'll probably be a sequel to this chapter since it was sort of mild! requests are open as always!!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The first time Rohan had met you, he'd damn near fallen in love. You were everything he admired in a person, your body all right proportions and angles. He thought that even his drawings would pale in comparison to you. So, of course, he'd invited you out for coffee.

The moment you arrived, Heaven's Door made quick work of you, opening the pages on your face and flipping through them thoroughly. What Rohan read made his face flush a bright red, and he had to shift to hide his hardening length.

It started with masochism: the notion of being slapped and beaten around aroused you. You couldn't help but get turned on, no matter how badly it hurt - the amount of violence that you wished to endure just to reach orgasm was crazy. And finally, another word caught his eye.

Cannibalism.

He choked on his own saliva, coughing and slamming the pages shut. He stared with wide eyes as you woke up from the short stupor Heaven's Door had put you in. You were desperate for someone who was willing to drink your blood, chew on your insides while they fucked you and tore out pieces of your muscle with their teeth. Just the thought was enough to bring you to the edge of orgasm.

So the two of you had coffee, and you were everything he had imagined from your looks. Maybe you were even better than that. His snarky manners fit perfectly with your sarcasm and your interests lined up almost perfectly. But all Rohan could think of the whole time was how badly you wanted someone to eat you alive.

He practically ran home, running a cold shower and climbing in with a shudder. His moans grew with each stroke of his dick, fist tightening as it reached the head. He whined, shutting his eyes and welcoming the thought of you cut up with your muscle between his teeth. He came harder than he'd cum in months.

And so he decided he'd make that image a reality. After all, if that Josuke could heal you up after then there were no concerns in his mind at all.

He met with you again several times, each time having to rush home to take care of the erection you now inevitably left him with. And finally, he cornered you about the subject.

"So what do you think of masochism," he asked. You hummed, eyes wandering off as you started to think. "In bed."

Your face flushed, and your hands became a little shaky as you reached to sip from your drink. You spun the straw around a few times before leaving it be. "Honestly?" you said with a nervous laugh. "It's not my thing." Rohan was surprised by your dishonesty. Finally something about you that he wasn't sure he liked.

"Oh, really? I heard one of my friends talking the other day," he continued nonchalantly. "Some people are talking about cannibalism in the bedroom." You sputtered, spilling some of your drink into your lap. Rohan handed you a napkin, still calm as he pushed you closer and closer to honestly.

You just looked at him with what he could only describe as puppy eyes. You knew that he knew and you were pleading with him to stop. But he didn't think of doing anything like that until you were honest. "In fact, I heard there's a way to do it and get all healed up after," he said with a smirk on his lips. "And that it's one of the best bedroom experiences for anyone."

You cracked, raising an eyebrow. "Really?" your voice was barely above a whisper. Rohan laughed.

"Why, are you interested?"

You winced, reaching up with trembling hands to cover your red cheeks. "I… I have been," you mumbled. "It just seems perfect."

"I knew it!"

But victory felt pale in comparison to the lust brewing in his stomach at the sight of you. You were flushed, shaking and so obviously horny. There were even tears pooling at the corners of your eyes, threatening to spill down your cheeks. "Please don't tell anybody, I really just," you took a deep breath between words. "You don't have to be interested, I hope you don't want to end things."

Rohan sucked in a breath. "It's the opposite," he stated firmly. "Let's go."

The walk to his house was filled with a buzzing excitement between the two of you. It was now obvious you were both turned on, and the thought of engaging in something so wrong, so incredibly wrong, was making your heart skip beats.

Rohan didn't waste time once you were inside his house, stripping down to his crop top and urging you to strip as well. You stripped down to your underwear, unable to take initiative. Unlike you, Rohan had had his scene playing over and over in his head for weeks. He knew exactly how this was going to go.

"I'm going to cut your tongue out," he stated matter-of-factly. You openly groaned at this, eyeing his flushed, pink cock. He pushed his fingers past your lips and you obediently opened your mouth, allowing him to grip your tongue, circling his fingers around it.

He pulled you closer to him by your jaw, joining your lips in a slightly messy kiss, his tongue tangling with yours before he bit it sharply, making you cry out in pain. He chuckled, just as confident and snarky as he was outside of the bedroom.

You didn't see the knife until you felt it slice through your tongue, the blood gushing down your throat and almost choking you. You swallowed desperately, struggling to breathe between the pain and blood trickling down your throat. You looked at Rohan, who pushed you back onto his bed. He took your tongue, rubbing it over the head of his cock, coating it in precum.

Your hand reached beneath your underwear, touching yourself as you watched his face twist with pleasure, his perfectly plucked brows drawing together. He brought the muscle up and cut a piece out of it, bringing it to his lips and chewing. Rohan moaned at it, the metallic taste of blood and odd texture of raw meat filling his mouth.

Both of you stood there, your sex throbbed and leaked at the sight of him and he took his dick into his hand, stroking himself as he took more of your tongue inside of him. He ate slowly, carefully, not spilling any blood on his face or dirtying his lips. He ate as though he were eating anything else.

The groans and whines didn't stop leaving your lips - you were already about to cum, the pain of your cut off muscle throbbing throughout your mouth. Rohan grabbed your hand and pulled it away from your sex, pushing you down to lay on the bed. He pulled off your underwear and spread your legs.

He started with kisses along the insides of your thighs, kisses that slowly turned into little nips at your skin. Then hickeys, sucking deep bruises into your skin. You tried to push closer to him, aching to have his lips against your throbbing sex, but he held you back, only kissing and biting and sucking on your thighs.

You grew impatient, but we're unable to voice your concerns, only swallowing the mix of blood and saliva that kept building up around your stump of a tongue. Knowing that the rest of your tongue was inside of Rohan made you leak again, and Rohan laughed, finally taking a hand to slap your sex lightly. After all, you were a masochist as well.

You watched Rohan carefully as he pulled out his knife again, digging in deep to the plush fat on your thighs. Past the fat was muscle, and Rohan stood to slide his cock along the bleeding wound. This is what he'd dreamt of for weeks now, when palming himself while he worked and jerking off in the shower.

He leaned down once again, biting without mercy into the wound, tugging at the fat and muscle with his teeth. Your screams were like music to his ears, going straight to his cock which was heavily dripping with precum now. He finally tore out a piece of your flesh, chewing for a long time before he swallowed.

You were trembling and spasming from the pain, your vision blurry from tears but you were still turned on, and Rohan loved the sight of it. He moved onto your other thigh, finally granting you relief with his spare hand, stroking you and slowly pushing two bloody fingers into you.

He pleasured you while he ate, lapping up your blood as though he hadn't drank for days. He tore your skin and chewed on it, loving the texture between his teeth and how it slid down his throat when he swallowed.

Your thighs were littered with cuts and bites and torn out spots of flesh. Rohan pumped his fingers in and out of you, watching you twitch and groan in pleasure. It was his turn he decided, and forced you to sit up.

"I want to cum while I have you inside of me," he whispered, kissing your tongueless mouth with need. You were already inside of him, in the most seamless, infinite way possible, but he still guided your fingers inside of him.

Using your hand he fucked himself, gasping when he felt your fingers against his prostate. He shuddered and squeezed his eyes shut, rubbing his thumb against the head of his cock. The feeling of you inside of him - in his stomach and now in his ass - made him feel so full, both literally and metaphorically.

He continued to jerk himself off while he used your hand to fuck himself, whining as he came close to orgasm. You watched him intently, moaning at the sight before you. He looked gorgeous, clenching his jaw as he came. His walls tightened around your fingers, and the feeling made you helplessly grind your hips into the empty air above you.

He lay down next to you, his tummy covered in cum and his face covered in blood. You kissed him, your mouth feeling empty without your tongue. Rohan pressed his tongue between your teeth all the same, licking at the scabbing wound.

He'd have to call Josuke over soon, and it'd be a pain and a fuss. He definitely didn't want that boy around you for too long, but he couldn't let go of you just yet when he'd found the perfect toy to play with.

"Maybe next time I'll let you cum," he joked, his tone sarcastic. It sounded like a joke but you weren't so sure.

Notes:

requests are open, comment if you enjoyed~~~

Chapter 15: Abbacchio - Elevator Sex

Notes:

requests are open as always~~

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The hotel you were staying at wasn't fancy. In fact, it was bordering on dilapidated. The elevator was the worst part. It stopped suddenly, it shook and the doors never shut properly. You refused to take the elevator alone.

Abbacchio was tired of your shit about the elevator, but he was fond of you. So when you asked him to accompany you downstairs so you could leave the hotel, he thought the elevator would be the perfect place to make a move. He couldn't have been more wrong.

On the way to the elevator, Abbacchio pressed his hand against your lower back. His hand made its way around your waist, squeezing softly. You gasped softly, turning to look at him. "Abbacchio," you said, stuttering slightly. "What are you-?"

"Don't say anything," he said, sure of himself. He could tell by the way the corners of your lips turned upward that you were into him too. You grinned and leaned against him ever so slightly. As the two of you reached the elevator, Abbacchio pushed you against the wall, pressing his lips against yours in a messy kiss.

Your teeth clashed and tongues tangled, his lipstick smearing against your lips until both of you were wearing equal amounts of smudged purple lipstick. Your smile carried on strong as you pulled away, and even Abbacchio smirked at the look on your face. "Let's go," he said.

"Are you gonna fuck me in the elevator?" you asked, voice pitched with excitement. He pressed his crotch against your thigh, grinding against you. You returned the movements, feeling your own crotch become warm as he got hard against you.

"Maybe," he said, finally cracking a grin. He spun the two of you around, stepping into the now open elevator, pulling you in behind him. But of course the shitty elevator wasn't having it. The doors shut against your legs. Your eyes widened in fear - this is what you'd been scared of all along.

"Open the doors!" you screamed, tears dripping down your cheeks. You tried pulling your legs in to no avail. "Open the doors!"

Abbacchio slammed the button for the doors to open, and when that didn't work, began to pry at the elevator doors with his bare hands. "I can't," he mumbled, brows furrowing. You screamed at him, wailing and sobbing desperately as the elevator began to run, moving downward. "It's not working, it's not working!"

The two of you were screaming at eachother, desperation in both of your eyes. And finally-

"Fuck!" Abbacchio screamed as you hit the elevator floor, your legs left behind in the corridor. He ground his teeth together, unsure of what to do.

"Abba…" you slurred, drool dripping from your mouth from all your sobbing. "Abbacchio my legs… Oh God my legs…" You puked all over the elevator floor.

The elevator shuddered and stopped, as far as Abbacchio could tell you were stuck between floors. He looked down at you and you looked up at him.

He could only describe your face as lewd. Your face flushed, cheeks wet and lips swollen from sobbing. He swore under his breath, his erection throbbing once again. The sight of your bloody stumps did nothing to curb his arousal, instead only heightening it. He swallowed.

"Remember how I said I was going to fuck you?"

You eyed the tent in his pants and couldn't help but moan. You wanted Abbacchio, badly. The numb, blinding pain in your legs did nothing to prevent that. You nodded, resting your head on the floor as you were feeling dizzy.

Abbacchio turned you over, watching your head loll to the side as he did so. He moaned at the sight of your stumps: bone, flesh, fat and torn skin. He pressed his thumb against the flesh, biting his lip at the obscene squelch sound it made.

He leaned down without hesitation, licking and sucking at the blood leaking from your wounds. He bit at your skin and left hickeys on the reddened skin around your severed legs.

You reached down to run your fingers through his hair, clenching it in your fists. You tugged lightly and Abbacchio looked up, his dick throbbing at the sight of your face. You sucked in a swollen lip before breathing out a quiet "fuck me" followed by a whine that Abbacchio couldn't resist.

He undressed what was left of your legs and pulled out his cock. It was longer than you'd imagined and thick enough that it would stretch you out. The tip was flushed pink, and as he pressed it against your entrance, your sex throbbed along with your wounds.

You dripped all over his cock as he pushed in, unable to raise your hips against him but trying anyway, only causing a shock of pain instead. You sobbed, each tear making you prettier in Abbacchio's eyes. "You look stunning," he mumbled, leaning down and kissing your cheeks and finally your lips, which were still smudged with his lipstick from earlier.

His thrusts weren't careful at all and his thighs slammed against your severed legs wounds. You spent your time gasping with each thrust, high pitched moans escaping you every so often as Abbachio's cock slammed into your sweet spot over and over.

He had you cumming in minutes, the pleasure and pain merging together until there was a new feeling pooling in your arousal altogether. Abbacchio shuddered as you clamped down on his cock, barely able to move as you drew his cock in further.

He pulled out, rubbing his cock against your flesh, groaning as your blood leaked over him. The smooth muscle slid against his cock and he shivered in pleasure with each stroke of his cock against your thigh. He couldn't stop himself from cumming, staring at your face as he came. The two of you moaned in unison, his cum coating the wound, causing it to sting.

You shut your eyes as Abbacchio did up your trousers again. After a moment of silence you felt his tongue against you again, licking up the cum on your leg. You whined in both pain and pleasure, your crotch pulsating again at the thought of his eating his own cum off of you.

The two of you sat in the elevator long enough that you passed out, and Abbacchio jerked off over your unconscious face once again. He dripped precum against your lips and rubbed the head of his cock against your lips. His finger pressed against the slit, his other hand stroking his cock with long slow strokes. When he finally came, it was while staring at your stumps, the orgasm hitting him like a truck.

Afterwards he cradled your head in his lap until the elevator finally shuddered down to the ground floor, the rest of Team Bucciarati waiting outside. They were all worried, having seen your legs left in the corridor upstairs.

 

Narancia stepped into the elevator, nose scrunching up in confusion. "Why does it smell like sex in here?"

Notes:

requests are open!!

Chapter 16: Wamuu - Divine Sandstorm

Notes:

i really hope this is okay!! if not just let me know and i'll write you another <3

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

You'd been after the Pillar Men for years now. You'd trained with various coaches, and all that training had turned you into a near perfect warrior. So you were sure of yourself, convinced that you could take out the Pillar Men one by one, avenging all the lives lost to them over the years.

What you hadn't expected was to find the Pillar Men and have them be so fit. It wasn't like you were obsessed with muscles or anything like that, but when facing the first of the Pillar Men you found yourself in shock.

His name was Wamuu, and his voice was deep enough to send shivers down your spine. Your grip on your weapon loosened thanks to your sweaty palms.

After fighting for only two minutes, your body was coated in a thin layer of sweat and grime. Your side was bleeding heavily from a huge splinter of wood that had pierced your skin, digging into the flesh underneath. You were panting, whining and whimpering with each gasp for breath.

To Wamuu, you looked like a bitch in heat. He could only imagine how your hips would feel in his colossal hands, how your bones would snap underneath him. Oh how he could make you moan. You were bent over currently, barely able to maintain eye contact with him. Now was his chance.

Wamuu watched you with a smirk on his lips. You looked up to see the last thing you expected. The Pillar Man was palming himself through the thin clothing he wore. You lost your breath at the sight, your weapon slipping from your grasp.

"Fuck!" you swore, reaching for the weapon when Wamuu's voice filled the otherwise empty hall.

"How about this, human," he said, voice going straight to your underwear and making you whimper louder than before. "If you have sex with me-"

You shook your head, still unable to hide the whine that came from your throat.

"- I won't kill you."

You wailed, reaching for your weapon but failing to pick it up. The pain in your side was starting to become paralysing. You shook your head, mustering up the strength to grab your weapon and rush toward Wamuu. "I guess I could make an exception," he muttered. "I bestow upon you the honour of being the first person I've fucked in two thousand years."

The way he emphasised the word 'fucked' made you drip into your underwear, but you didn't stop, running toward him with the last of your strength.

His Divine Sandstorm caught you off guard. The wind sucked in your weapon first, completely disintegrating it. You felt yourself being dragged in after it, and tears pooled in your eyes. You didn't want to die a death this painful, and you especially didn't want to die being turned on by your killer.

The Divine Sandstorm split most of you in half, and immediately stopped after that. What little blood hadn't already leaked out from your wound gushed from your torn up middle. Your intestines tangled and tore, stomach spasming.

You were held together by your spine and skin, most of which was torn and now splattered in blood. Wamuu looked down at you as though you were his prey - in fact, you probably were.

You sobbed and hiccuped your way through the pain, kicking your legs even though it caused you even more pain. The pain was blinding, making you see stars, the sides of your head throbbing. What you could see, however, was Wamuu making his way over to you, straddling your chest so that his crotch was directly in your face.

You could tell he was hard, and you moaned through your sobs, wishing you had agreed to him the first time. You could still feel your groin starting to ache with need, even though it was practically separated from you now. You needed to touch yourself, to do something so that Wamuu wouldn't be the one to make you cum.

As he pulled his cock from under what little clothing he was wearing, you bit your swollen, spit-coated lips. He was as thick as your forearm and the head of his cock was perfectly shaped, dripping precum onto your lips.

You instinctively licked them, and Wamuu let out a groan at the sight. "Even though you're dying you're still acting like a slut," he muttered, rubbing the tip of his cock against your lips. Obediently, you opened your mouth, licking hesitantly at the slit of his cock. Encouraged by his moans, you raised a hand to press against his ass.

Wamuu paused for a moment, confused as to what you were trying to do. It took him a moment to realise you were trying to get him to push his cock into your mouth. You were beyond fighting for your life or hiding how fucking horny you were and how badly you wanted his cock in you.

Wamuu obliged, pushing the head of his cock past your lips. He almost filled your mouth already, but he kept pushing until you'd fit almost half of him inside of you. He pulled out and pushed in deeper, gripping your hair and pushing into your throat. You gagged and tried to push him away, but who was Wamuu to let a lowly human tell him what to do?

He thrust into your mouth, spit and precum dripping out the sides of your mouth to run down your chin and throat and to cover your cheeks. When Wamuu pulled out, he was met with your plush, wet, flushed blowjob lips - he almost came just looking at them.

But he had other things to finish off.

Carefully, his hands took hold of your intestines, squeezing the organ. You screamed at the mix of pain and strange stimulation that came from his hands being tangled in your organs. He grinned, pushing his cock into the messy like of organs. You wailed, whimpering and gasping through sobs again.

Surprisingly, Wamuu wiped your tears with his bloody hands and then reached down to touch you where you'd been craving this whole time. You moaned and tried to lift your hips, only causing you more pain. "Stay still," Wamuu demanded. You did as you were told, scared of what might happen otherwise. Wamuu only mocked you for it. "Such a good toy."

He grinded against your emptied lower stomach, his cock coated in your blood. In the meantime, his fingers worked you open, stretching your tight entrance until you were begging him to stop. He fucked you hard, his fingers ramming into your sweet spot until you thought you might pass out before you came.

But before you could do either, Wamuu pulled his fingers out, wiping them on your face. "You really thought you could cum before me?" With that said, he rammed his dick deep into your guts, coating himself in your blood and bodily fluids, bile leaking onto him from your torn stomach.

You writhed and spasmed, but Wamuu held you down by your arms. He pressed and pressed until the bones snapped underneath his weight. He let go of your limp arms and watched you wail in pain, each little noise going straight to his cock.

The noises his cock made as it slid between the slick and wet muscles were obscene, squelching in and out of you. It didn't take long for Wamuu to come to the edge again, watching your face turn a bright red and your lips purple from how he was squeezing onto your neck.

He thrust into you once more, shoving your guts back up into you as he filled you with his cum, the hot, white liquid coating your organs and glistening in the low light. As Wamuu finally let go of your throat, you gasped once before passing out finally.

Wamuu debated whether to keep you or not, but decided you looked prettier spread out on the floor the way you were.

Notes:

please let me know if this was okay!!!

Chapter 17: Giorno - Interrogation - Part Two

Notes:

to the lovely reader who requested a sequel, i hope i did your comment justice, please leave a comment and let me know if it's alright! requests are open as always!!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Giorno fell asleep to the thought of your guts exposed beneath him and woke up to the thought of your lips wrapped around your own bone. And when he was alone in the shower, he fucked his own hand, thinking about how much tighter and hotter you were around his cock, only for him to end up gagging afterwards.

When he fell asleep all he saw were your tears, and all he heard was your screaming. Your face twisted up in pain, begging him to believe you and, eventually, begging him to fuck you. It felt like he was living surrounded by a nightmare.

Your face in the corridors lit up at the sight of him, and you rushed to his side. You had changed a little too. He could recognise your chiming of "Boss, Boss!" from miles away. You'd reach for his hand even when he snatched it away, and would look him up and down sometimes like you were hungry enough to eat him alive.

So he avoided you like the plague. He'd turn his back when he saw you coming in corridors, push you away when you came with questions and simply ignore you when nothing else worked. He hadn't realised your resolve was wearing thin.

You'd been sure after what the two of you had shared that Giorno would want to speak to you again. You were filled with affection for him but had nowhere to put it. You didn't care that he'd made a mistake when accusing you, all that mattered was that he'd fucked you, and that he'd saved your life afterwards.

So when Giorno started sending other members to give you missions instead of coming himself and then started slapping your hands away from him and eventually began ignoring you altogether, you felt your heart shatter. If whatever scraps of affection you'd had before were like cold leftovers for breakfast, what you had now was like being served a bucket of ice for dinner.

"Boss, boss!" you called, trying to keep your tone cheerful. Giorno spotted you and turned his back, quickly walking in the other direction. You followed him, reaching for his hand when you finally caught up. "Boss, I-"

"Why do you keep calling me that?" he snapped, slapping your hand away. He turned to look at you, filled with anger and guilt. Unfortunately for him, all you saw was the anger. "Stop trying to find me, stop trying to talk to me, I've had enough. I don't want to see you anymore. And stop calling me Boss."

You clasped a hand over your mouth as Giorno turned away. The guilt weighed heavier on him, like someone had put a lock around his heart. But it was too late now, it was too late to-

"Giorno," you wailed. "Why don't you care about me? You cared, when you-you came in me, and when you fixed me..!" Giorno felt his stomach flip. If only he hadn't wrongly accused you. If only he hadn’t defiled your body the way he did.

He made his way to you, reluctant but he went all the same. You looked at him and whimpered. “I want to try it again,” you mumbled, cheeks flushed. “I can’t stop thinking about it.” He never thought he’d hear those words come from your lips. All this time he’d been walking with a heavy conscience you’d been aching at the thought of bone inside of you

The two of you stood there for longer than he had expected you would, a tense silence hanging in the air. “I just feel so awful for putting the blame on you.”

"Make it up to me?" you asked. Giorno couldn't help but nod, cheeks a little flushed.

-

Giorno groaned as you straddled him, gripping your thighs tightly. You pulled off his shirt, fingers running up and down his firm chest. You caught one of his nipples between your fingers, biting your lip at the gasp he let out.

You leaned down to kiss him, and his lips met yours in a mess of desperation and want. Instead of pushing his tongue to tangle with yours, he let you take the lead, moaning freely into your mouth. The two of you dry humped against each other, Giorno getting hard against your warm sex. You scrambled to remove Giorno’s trousers and underwear, and then removed your own. You stroked his cock, reaching for the knife that had fallen out of your back pocket.

You slid Giorno’s cock inside you, moaning at the feeling of being so completely filled. The head of his cock seemed to press right into your sweet spot, every move of your hips making your heart skip a beat.

You took the knife and pressed it against your own stomach, guiding Giorno's hands to take hold of it. Giorno took hold of the knife but flipped it around, pressing it to his chest instead. "Your turn," he whispered. He pressed the knife down against his chest hard enough to draw blood, the red liquid beading at the surface of the small cut.

You took hold of the knife, looking for confirmation in Giorno's eyes. His cock already ached inside of you, your walls tight around him. The sting of the cut made him throb, the knowledge that you had the power to cut him open - to kill him if you wanted to - turned him on just like cutting you open had.

The two of you nodded at each other at the same time which put a smile on your lips, finally pushing the knife in deeper. It caught on his muscles as you dragged it down, drawing yells of pain from the man below you. The more he struggled the more he thrust into you, your walls clamping around him with each thrust.

The blood rushed to the open wound, leaking and staining your hands, crotch and face. You sucked the metallic liquid off of your fingers, groaning at the taste. You started to move your hips slightly, digging the knife deeper until you finally found his ribs.

You raised your hand and brought it down on his ribs, the bones shattering underneath the pressure you put on them. Giorno screamed, gritting his teeth as tears flowed freely from his eyes. You leaned down to kiss his cheeks, his tears salty on your blood-splattered lips. You smiled at how pretty he looked, squirming underneath you, barely able to breathe.

You snapped another one of his ribs, groaning at how Giorno thrust up into you, his cock harder than ever and throbbing inside of you. If your memory of last time was any indication, he was going to cum soon. Even through the pain, the pleasure of having his life in your hands and his cock deep inside of you was enough to make him shudder.

You raised your hips and slammed back down onto his cock, only enhancing the numbing pain all over his torso. You rode his cock, both of you groaning in pleasure, although Giorno's groans came between screams and wails of pain.

Finally, you reached underneath his ribcage to grip his heart, your fingers digging into the muscle. You grinned at the feeling of it pulsating in your hand. Giorno almost threw up out of fear, his dick twitching inside of you. God, he was going to cum with your hand gripping his heart. His blood pumped faster and he thrust up into you with what little strength he had, almost ripping the organ out of your grasp.

You felt his cum fill you, his face laced with pleasure. You gave his heart one last squeeze before letting go. You let your fingers glide along his remaining ribs, poking past to prod at his lungs. You snapped another one of his ribs, leaving him with just a few unbroken ones.

Giorno shook his head, gagging at the pain. He shuddered and shook violently, overstimulated from his cock and from the sharp pain radiating through his ribcage. You took the bone, pressing it against your entrance until it slid in right alongside his cock.

You were filled with the same thrill as before, the bone sliding perfectly inside of you. With both his cock and bone slamming into the perfect spot inside you, it was seconds before you came, your walls tightening and milking Giorno’s cock. He spasmed and wailed in pain while you moaned, tilting your head back and admiring your damage.

Giorno looked gorgeous, laid out before you like split open roadkill. You sucked on your still bloody fingers, rubbing the blood onto your still drippy arousal with the other hand.

It took longer than last time for Golden Experience to fix Giorno up, but at the end of it you were finally given the affection you’d been craving, falling asleep beside a still aching Giorno. He laid awake beside you for most of the night, the dull pain in his ribs the perfect reminder of how entirely yours he now was.

Notes:

please let me know if you enjoyed, if not i'll write you another! requests open as always!!

Chapter 18: Diavolo - Eye Fucking

Notes:

to the reader who requested this, i hope you enjoy! please leave a comment if you do, and if you don't let me know and i'll write you a new one!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Diavolo had never been one to go easy on liars and traitors, no matter how close to him they were. And he wasn't exactly sure that you were a liar, but word was starting to spread that Diavolo's lover had been lying and spreading rumours. Worst of all, rumours were spreading that he wasn't doing anything about it.

Based on the way Diavolo treated others when they did something to wrong him, everyone had expected you to turn up dead in a ditch. The public opinion seemed to be that you were his soft spot. And being his soft spot made you a target, which Diavolo couldn't tolerate.

He needed you to turn up with a few missing fingers, or maybe a missing limb. You might never forgive him, but the organisation had to come before you. He wasn't prepared to lose an entire empire over you. Even though he was more than sure that you hadn't been lying or doing anything out of the ordinary (he knew you more than well enough to tell if you were lying or not) he needed to take care of the situation.

What better way to disguise this punishment than with sex?

You were mostly submissive in the bedroom, Diavolo hate-fucking you whenever he was angry, or using your throat until you were soiled with vomit and thick, sticky saliva. So it didn't take much convincing before you agreed with Diavolo to let him chop you up and defile you a little. He reassured you that he could always erase the time frame in which you'd been cut up.

He already had you right where he wanted you. The two of you had been making out for a few minutes but you were already flushed and moaning every few seconds, fisting your hands in Diavolo’s hair as he sucked marks into your neck. You knew that Diavolo had something sadistic planned for tonight but weren’t sure what it was yet.

He started off the same way he usually did, undressing you and admiring your naked body by spanking you everywhere he could reach. Your skin was tingling all over, and you rubbed your naked arousal onto Diavolo’s clothed crotch, aching for him inside of you.

Before you could say anything, Diavolo’s hand wrapped around your neck, squeezing until you were choking on nothing, gasping but not drawing in any air. He watched you with a dark grin on his face. For a good while you thought he was going to kill you, eyes rolling to the back of your head. Your skin and lips had turned a lovely shade of violet, and Diavolo grinded up against you at the sight of it.

He was stalling the main event, but only because you always looked so pretty and submissive when he had a grip on you like this. But maybe it was time to move on and show you how much you truly belonged to him.

He gripped your hair and pushed you to your knees on the floor. You inhaled audibly, coughing and gasping for your life. The purple slowly faded from your kiss-swollen lips to a flushed red. Either way, his mark had been left on you in the form of slowly forming bruises on your neck.

"Ready tesoro?" he finally asked.

Confusion filled your features, but you weren't given a chance to answer as Diavolo stuck his knife into your eye. You let out a blood-curdling scream, sending chills down Diavolo's spine. God how he loved hearing you cry out for him. You wailed and sobbed, the pain seeming to shatter your skull.

Diavolo pulled out the knife and as a result tore out your eye, blood and muscle and gunk dripping from your eye socket, eyelids hanging limply. Your eyelashes were wet with blood, and the sight of the empty hole made his cock twitch in his pants, slowly getting hard.

He cradled your face and admired the new hole he'd made. He was going to use you so good, make a fleshlight out of the new hole in your head. "Does it feel good, kitten? Having my knife deep in your skull where no one else can reach?"

You could barely speak, drooling with each sob, snot leaking into your mouth. "Yes, Diavolo," you replied obediently, licking your flushed lips clean. "Please use me, make your cock cum inside of me, please please please!” He enjoyed how sorry and desperate you sounded. So loyal that even as he carved out a perfect hole in your head, you were giving yourself up for him. He supposed he did tend to have that effect on people.

He dragged his knife along the bone, carving out a hole for his thick cock. He cut out your eyelids, casting the useless flesh aside. He poked inside the hole, groaning at the soft squish of your brain underneath his fingertips. Tremors overtook your body as you looked up at him with your undamaged eye. The knife in his hand still had your skewered eye on it as he tossed it aside.

You sobbed and wailed at the sight, so distracted that you didn’t even see Diavolo stripping. His thick cock pressed against your lips. “Get it nice and wet, okay?”

You nodded, desperate for praise on your obedience. You started with kisses all over your length and then proceeded to suck him off, fitting as much as you could into your mouth. Diavolo groaned above you, taking hold of your head and shoving his cock down your throat, grinning as you gagged and drooled all over him, lubing him up better than anything else ever could.

He pulled his cock from your mouth and swiftly shoved it into your eye socket, the bone he’d carved out of the way scraping slightly against the underside of his length. The feeling made him shiver. As he pushed his cock into your brain you slowly went limp, mouth hanging open. You continued to wail and whine in pain, drool and precum dripping from your lips.

Diavolo could care less, his jaw dropping at the feeling of the soft, fragile organ rubbing against his length. He was covered in blood and cerebrospinal fluid, the smell pungent in the air. It gathered at the base of his cock, wetting the small curls of hair there.

Your brain was slick and easy to slide against, and he moved slowly opposed to his rough thrusts from just a few moments ago. But that didn’t last long. Unable to bear the slow pleasure any longer, Diavolo slammed his cock into you. He barely fit, the head of his cock slamming into the back of your skull, your brain pressed against his length the whole time.

Through your stupor you could still feel yourself spilling wetness into your underwear from how turned on you were. Your arousal was flushed and aching dully, desperate to be filled. Diavolo however had no intention of stopping, much more interested in filling your skull with his load. You could hear him panting above you, his cock dripping with precum and saliva from your blowjob.

“Fuck,” he muttered. “Cuore mio… You’re such a slut for me, you know that?”

The term of endearment caught you off guard and you weakly reached to grip Diavol’s thighs as he fucked into you harder and harder. You were like a doll for him to use, for him to fill up. “Please cum in me,” you moaned, words slurred from his cock slamming directly into your brain now, the tip of his cock pushing the soft organ. “I want your cum in me so bad, please fill me with your cum, Diavolo!”

That was it. Diavolo pushed his cock against the fatty organ, your brain softening beneath the pressure. Your eye rolled back into your head as Diavolo sprayed his cum right up against your brain, coating it in the warm, white liquid. He sighed out softly, gripping your hair tightly and forcing all of his thick cock into your skull one last time before pulling out.

He cradled your face for a moment, watching as a sliver of his cum leaked out of your eye socket. He smirked and placed you on the bed, leaving you there. He knew he would have to make sure you were cleaned up soon, but for now he wanted to admire his handiwork. Oh if only everyone could see you like this. See how much you belonged to him.

Notes:

please let me know if you enjoyed!

Chapter 19: Risotto - Needles

Notes:

dedicated to dear reader - let me know if you like my use of your italian phrases

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

You'd never been Risotto's favourite member of La Squadra. He didn't seem to like you in general - sometimes it seemed he didn't like you at all. But most of it was a facade. Risotto didn't find your personality to be anything special, in fact at times he found you a little annoying.

You'd messed up missions on several occasions, which always ended with Risotto scolding you. You never seemed to mind. In fact, most of the time you would leave happier than you were before being scolded.

There was one reason Risotto couldn't bring himself to truly dislike you: you were hot shit. The sight of your ass when you bent over, your thighs when you wore tight pants, and your lips - God, your lips - when you spoke. It was all enough to make him hard, and on some days enough to make precum wet through his underwear.

So when you left scoldings nonchalant and without a care in the world, Risotto wanted nothing more than to press you up against a wall and fuck you until you could barely walk. He swore that one day he'd leave your ass bright red and bruised from slapping it.

The thought accompanied Risotto whenever he was around you, so much so that everyone began to realise - except you. The others noticed his new lingering touches to your waist or the way he ruffled your hair every now and then. All you could think of was how ecstatic you were that Risotto finally liked you.

-

You hadn't meant to mess up. Not that you usually meant to make mistakes, but today had been truly disastrous. You already knew Risotto would be ready to tell you off, so when he approached you, you admitted defeat before he could even start.

"What were you-"

"I'm sorry," you said quietly, averting your gaze. "I know you've finally started to like me and now I've messed up again. So I'm sorry."

Risotto stared at you in disbelief. Of all the emotions he could've felt, regret was the one that sat heavy on his shoulders. Why hadn't he fucked you yet? That innocent and ashamed expression on your face made him wish he'd made you his long ago.

Late was better than never, he supposed.

You glanced down and noticed the hard-on through his striped pants. You looked back up at him, making eye contact with him for just a few seconds before you felt something start to surface in your throat. You felt that wherever Metallica was attacking you wasn't a dangerous spot, but you whimpered all the same.

"Don't worry tesoro, I won't hurt you," Risotto lied, kissing the spot on your neck just as needles began to poke through the skin and spill through, leaving you lightheaded. "I'm just going to teach you a lesson."

His lips met yours before you could say anything, needles poking through your palms and making you moan into his mouth. You felt his tongue press against yours, and his cock press against your leg. He shook as he danced his fingers over your chest, palming over your sternum just before another gush of needles split through your skin there.

You screamed, but Risotto didn't let you pull away from the kiss, swallowing your noises like he was starving. He finally pulled away, tearing your shirt up almost instantly to admire the mess he'd made. "See, you look so pretty when you're bleeding," he murmured.

You moaned softly as he began to lick at your blood. His tongue stung against the fresh wounds but as you watched him, you couldn't help but throb with pleasure. You didn't know how long he'd been waiting to do this, but you could tell he was desperate for you.

Risotto looked to you with bloody lips, removing his hat and nudging his nose against yours, uncharacteristically gentle. "What do you call me?"

"Maestro?" you guessed, knowing you were right when he gripped your hair tightly, turning you around so that your front was pressed flush against the wall.

You felt needles begin to prickle your skin all along your spine, and heard them begin to stick out and tear through your skin. Another scream tore itself from your throat, accompanied by tears streaming down your cheeks. Risotto was unsympathetic, pulling down your trousers and underwear.

He grinded against you, his clothed erection pressing against the curve of your ass. You felt him spank you once, twice, each time making you moan, before needles began to surface there too. "Vuoi il mio cazzo?" he muttered, breath ghosting the shell of your ear.

You nodded quickly, grinding back against him. The pain in your throat, chest and spine seemed to pulsate along with your heartbeat. You could feel another set of needles forming under the skin of your other ass cheek, making you shudder all over. "Cazzo…" you whimpered, lost in all the stimulation.

Your distraction earned you a sharp slap against your bleeding ass, making you cry out. "Yes! Fuck!" you shouted, swallowing a sob. "I want you inside of me, please maestro!"

Risotto seemed pleased, finally undressing. His cock rubbed against your ass, dripping precum all over you. He rubbed himself against your wound which was still gushing blood, groaning at the feeling of the hot liquid dripping along his length.

You whined, starting to feel a little dizzy from the blood you were losing. Risotto held you firmly up against the wall - at least you were safe from falling.

Without warning, Risotto dug his fingers into the wound along your spine, tearing off your skin to expose the muscle underneath. You yelped and then wailed, taken by surprise. "Risotto-"

A slap landed on your raw, bleeding ass.

"Maestro," you managed to get out through your tears. You swallowed a sob. "Fuck me." You were impatient, pressing your ass back against him. You didn't need to ask twice.

Risotto slammed himself into you, lubed up from your blood. With his cock finally deep inside of you, he focused on continuing to tear the skin off of your back, needles rising and tearing through the muscle to make it more accessible to him.

You choked on your own tears, Risotto's thrusts slow but rough, hitting deep inside of you with each one. You felt yourself become desperate to cum, shaking as you tried to reach back and touch him. He gripped your hands tightly in his own bloody ones, pulling you so that you had to arch your back.

You let him kiss at the open cuts on your neck, biting and tearing off the skin with his teeth. His thrusts slowed as he focused on biting and tearing your skin, lapping up the blood that leaked out as though he were dying of thirst. Desperately, you tried to shove yourself back onto his cock, but his grip held you firmly in place.

"Non fermarti," you begged, whining as your walls tightened around him, desperate to have him fucking deeper into you. You could feel where he'd torn up the skin on your back, the stinging and burning combined with the empty feeling inside of you made you needy. "Non fermarti, non fermarti, non fermarti-"

"Slut," Risotto muttered.

His cock made a lewd sound as he pulled out and then pushed back in, abandoning his slow pace and instead fucking into you hard, using your arms for leverage. His cock was slick with your blood and stretched you out easily, your entrance aching slightly around the girth of his cock.

You continued to mumble, words slurring as you lost more blood from your peeled back skin. Risotto grinned at the sight of you beginning to lose consciousness on his cock. He felt you tighten around him and he let needles push up through your chest again, exposing more muscle. Your blood had become a sickly colour, almost like bile.

The stinging all over your body made you shudder each time Risotto pushed back inside of you. You felt your orgasm coming and whimpered, turning as much as you could so you could look at Risotto.

"What is it, slut?"

You felt your body stiffen as you came, walls clamping around his dick so hard he could barely move. You groaned his name, knees knocking together as your legs gave out. Risotto held you up, grinding his teeth together in an attempt to keep from cumming.

You whispered to him as his thrusts started back up, the head of his cock slamming into a sweet spot inside of you, making you see stars from all the overstimulation. "Vienimi dentro, maestro," you choked out, a loud moan cutting you off as he thrust into you. "Please!"

Who was Risotto to deny you something so sweet?

He tore up the skin on your neck, tugging on the skin and tearing the wound open. His sloppy thrusts came to a halt as he filled you with his cum. You cried out in pain and pleasure, the two feelings merging until you couldn't tell which was which.

Risotto gave another sharp thrust, causing you to swear loudly. He pulled out, watching his cum and your blood leak out of your hole. He held you up with one arm as he scooped the cum onto his fingers.

"Turn around."

You did as you were told, opening your mouth when he pressed his cum-coated fingers against your lips. After wiping his fingers clean on your tongue he leaned in to kiss you. You groaned into the kiss, the taste of his cum on your tongue like heaven.

-

It was difficult to clean you up, what with the bleeding and torn clothes, so you ended up sleeping over in Risotto's room. Clothed in Risotto's clothes the next morning, you made your way to the kitchen where the rest of La Squadra were seemingly waiting for you.

Your cheeks flushed bright red as they landed on Melone's 'just fucked' sign.

"Congratulations for now being the loudest member of La Squadra!"

Notes:

<3 dear reader

Chapter 20: Cioccolata - Dark Web

Notes:

to the two lovely readers who requested cioccolata, here it is!! please leave a comment to let me know it it was good, if not i'll write you a new one!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

It had started with browsing horror sites. You enjoyed the scary stories, the fake gore and bloody images. You hadn’t meant to get so engrossed in it, but before long you’d spend the night browsing through websites, fascinated by people’s brush with death or true crime stories. Paralysis, amputation, stolen organs - it all made your eyes wide and your heart pump just a little bit faster.

When you stumbled upon the real gore sites, filled with videos of people being beaten, chopped up, anything your mind could imagine, you felt like you’d found a gold mine. And before long, the screams and wailing and begging started to get to you. You’d spend hours with your hand down your pants, whimpering and moaning as you watched people being murdered.

It was inevitable that you became tired of the tame videos you could find on the internet. You needed something more real, something to make you cum harder, moan louder.

The deep web had never interested you before, but now it seemed like a last resort. You browsed nervously, constantly scared that the police would bust your door open and arrest you like you heard in stories. But the police never came, and you were left to search for your dream videos alone in the comfort of your bedroom. After a few days of searching for something that was just right, you found it.

Cioccolata’s Red Room.

Live streams almost every night of victims being torn apart, cut open with the skill only a surgeon could have. And he didn’t discriminate at all. The elderly, the young, girls, boys, slim, chubby. He didn’t seem to care as long as there was something to mutilate. He often threatened his viewers through the webcam, laughing and calling them naive and weak. You never took the threats seriously.

Quite the opposite. You were aroused by these live streams, cumming over and over again as you watched the barely conscious victims struggle and wail in pain. You imagined yourself on his operating table, imagined his cock filling you while he dug up your organs. The sight of his thong sticking out above his trousers made you shiver, his hard on clearly visible through his pants while he took care of his victims.

And there was always his pet, Secco, clinging to his side or tending to the angle of the camera. The thought of being watched by Secco, of being given no sympathy was just another thing that piled onto the mountain of things about these live streams that aroused you.

You should have listened to Cioccolata’s warnings, taken his threats seriously. But at the end of the day, weren’t his threats of being kidnapped, being cut up and gutted exactly what you wanted? No wonder you hadn’t paid attention.

-

You woke up strapped down to a table, a bright light shining in your eyes. You could barely see, and even though you were laying down, the world seemed to spin around you. The first thing you finally saw was Secco, his eyes wide open, lips turned upward into a grin. He laughed at you before scurrying away, no doubt to tend to the camera. You felt a smile playing on your lips, your arousal immediately warming up.

“You know,” you heard a familiar voice begin to speak. You moaned at the sound of it. “Most people have some kind of security when they delve into the deep web. But you? Nothing. Hacking into your computer was just too fucking easy.”

You tried to keep your hips from humping up into the air. The material of the hospital gown you’d been dressed in was all of a sudden much too much stimulation against your nipples. Every part of your body seemed to be hypersensitive.

“And now, here you are, on the very table where you watched my last victim be cut up.”

You felt two hands begin to play with your hair, and sighed softly at the sensation, leaning into the touch. You wanted nothing more than to feel his hands all over you, and you shut your eyes, enjoying the feeling of him twirling locks of your hair around his fingers. You felt him lean into you, breath warm against your ear.

“I know you watched all of my live streams with your hand in your pants,” he murmured, making you flush darkly. “Are you really so horny that you can get off to other people dying? Let’s see if you can cum while I kill you, hm?”

Cioccolata finally made his way around so that you could see him. You looked him up and down hungrily, taking in his purple thong peeking over his trousers, the small area of his stomach that was on show. His hair, his purple-painted lips, his almost crazed eyes. Your mouth dropped open in a moan, and Cioccolata’s eyes widened in surprise.

“Well this will be easy,” he murmured. You could see the tent in his pants growing already. You’d never seen him get hard before he started with his victims. You bit your lip to keep from smiling, knowing you should be filled with fear.

Cioccolata tore the hospital gown off of you, exposing your naked body to the cold air. You shuddered slightly, and Secco giggled. You watched as Secco brought around a trolley with Cioccolata’s instruments, and you eyed the scalpels that glistened under the harsh white light. There was no preparation like you’d expected, instead Cioccolate immediately took the scalpel to your stomach, slicing right down the middle - from your sternum to your lower abdomen.

“Secco, make sure you get their face!” Secco grunted and did as he was told, coming around to film your face. Your face was Cioccolata’s focus - it was why he’d chosen you. Your brows furrowed together through the pain, jaw clenched and teeth bared as you tried to get through the pain. Cioccolata laughed softly, pushing through his incision once more, exposing a layer of fat and then finally cutting through your muscle.

Cioccolata picked up a pair of self-retaining retractors, pulling your wound open. The first scream pulled from your lips, the pain finally overtaking you. “Yes!” Cioccolata shouted. “Show the viewers how badly it hurts! Show them how they’ll end up!” You writhed pitifully as he pulled your wound open further, exposing your organs.

You sobbed, tears streaming down the sides of your face. The sight of Cioccolata’s grin, the way his purple lips turned upward combined with the pain sent a jolt of pleasure through you. Cioccolata glanced at your crotch, grinning at the sight of your arousal.

“What’s wrong?” he asked. “Don’t act like you’re not enjoying this, I can see how turned on you are.” You nodded, whimpering through your tears. Cioccolata went back to work, cutting your skin and muscles into flaps that he could push aside, finally removing the retractors that had caused you so much pain. You glanced down to see yourself opened up, your organs pulsating and glistening.

You gagged, and turned your face to the side, throwing up over the side of the table. You wailed, but then felt Cioccolata’s hand against your arousal. He slowly touched you, stimulating you exactly how you did when you were by yourself. He had been watching you after all. You looked up into his eyes, lips stained with bile and chunks of semi-digested food.

He looked like a predator who hadn’t eaten in days, ready to eat you alive. The sight had you moaning again through the numbing pain that was spreading through your torso. He leaned into your face, breath ghosting your vomit covered lips. “Consider yourself lucky. I’ve never done this before.” And with that he pulled away, immediately going back to your innards, hand moving away from your crotch that was now dripping.

You watched as he began to pull out your intestines, squeezing them and making you squirm, the feeling impossible to describe. You squeezed your eyes shut, feeling him rummage around inside of you. Your face twisted out of pain and pleasure, the masochism you’d seemingly acquired from watching so much gore taking over your body.

He tugged at your intestines, making you scream. You opened your eyes which were once again filled with tears. You sobbed, watching him play with your bloody insides, his hands coated in mucus and blood. He knew that he could fix you up regardless of what he did - he was that confident in his surgical abilities. If anything, he could always use his mould to cover up any wounds that needed fixing.

With that in his mind, he tore apart your small intestine, watching you arch your back as a blood-curdling scream left you. His cock throbbed at the sight of your expression, and he tugged at his thong, the friction making him groan. “Show your pretty face to the camera,” he insisted, gripping you by your jaw and turning you to face Secco.

You wailed, tears streaming down your face, snot gathering on your upper lip. You were sure you were going to pass out, and you shuddered at the feeling, starting to get desperate for some kind of sexual stimulation. “Please,” you wailed, screaming as you felt him tear apart your intestines in a different location. He pulled out the separated pieces of your intestines, the ends covered with mould to keep you from dying. After all, he hadn’t had the chance to fuck your gorgeous, mutilated body yet.

“Please f-fuck me,” you shouted, fidgeting on the table, the agonising pain spreading throughout your body. “Please!” Cioccolata released one of your arms, taking your hand and using it to rub his cock through his trousers. He finally took them off, allowing you to stare at his bulge. You felt drool slip down the side of your cheek, and Cioccolata laughed at you.

He guided your hand underneath his thong, and you moaned as you looked into his eyes. His cock was thick and warm, and you could feel precum beading at the tip of his cock. You rubbed your thumb against the slit. It was your turn to watch his expression intently. But it didn't last long. He cast your hand back onto the operating table and took a hold of your amputated intestine. “Don’t you dare take your eyes off of me,” he muttered, taking out his cock and coating it in the blood from his hands. “Secco, don’t lose sight of their face.”

You watched in fascination as he wrapped your intestine around his cock, squishing it and stroking himself with it. The noises were obscene. His cock slid perfectly through the slick organ, coating him in even more blood than before. He tilted his head back and let out a groan, squeezing the intestine around the head of his cock. The pleasure on his face was unlike you’d seen in any of his live streams, and you felt yourself grow more and more turned on.

You watched him fuck your intestine, filled with jealousy, reaching down with your now free hand to touch yourself, moaning in time with Cioccolata. But as soon as he saw what you were doing, you regretted it. “Horny bitch,” he muttered, casting aside your intestine, and tucking his cock back into his underwear. He gripped your arm with a force you hadn’t expected, and dislocated your elbow, making you wail.

You sobbed and wailed, trying to swallow the sounds but failing miserably. Your eyes widened at the sight of the saw Cioccolata was now holding, shaking your head and crying out, your sounds only making Cioccolata’s cock pulse harder. He didn’t waste any time strapping your arm back down, taking the saw to where he’d dislocated your arm. He sawed through your flesh and laughed as blood gushed from the new wound.

“Does it feel good?” he asked. “I can see how turned on you are, dripping all over yourself. You can’t lie to me!”

You nodded. You couldn’t lie, you were more turned on than you had been before, aching for Cioccolata’s thick cock inside of you, mind unable to think of anything besides the flushed head of his cock and the blood and mucus that was coating it. How good would it feel to have his cock, lubed up with your own blood and bodily fluids, push past your entrance?

But right now all you could focus on was the pounding pain in your arm, the blood loss making your head spin again. “You’ll behave now, whether you want to or not,” he said firmly, using your dismembered hand to touch himself again, swearing under his breath at the sensation. “Just like Secco, be good. And maybe I’ll fuck your desperate hole.”

You nodded, watching as he covered your wound with mould, blood still leaking through but not nearly as much as before. And then he did something you hadn’t expected. Pulling off his thong, he climbed onto the operating table, straddling you and pushing his cock in amongst your organs. You gasped, whimpering softly. Cioccolata moaned loudly at the feeling of your wet, pulsating organs squeezing around his cock, the hot blood coating him perfectly.

You were the perfect fuck, and Cioccolata set a rough pace, shaking your whole body against the table. The pain was almost unbearable, Cioccolata messing up your insides to the point where the wound almost went numb, completely overwhelmed by the blinding pain. You slammed your head against the operating table, shuddering and writhing helplessly.

“Do you want my cum inside of you?” he asked. Even through your pain, you nodded desperately, swearing loudly as your arousal flushed. “Where do you want it?”

“My-My hole, please,” you whined. “Cioccolata, please, please.” You wailed, watching him pull out, one of your intestines wrapped around his cock. He laughed slightly and pushed the intestines off of him, finally positioning himself at your entrance.

“Should I remove your legs first?” You were shocked that he even gave you a choice. You shuddered, trying to grind your hips up against him but instead just producing a pang of pain throughout your abdomen.

“Anything you want,” you begged. “Anything, anything, please just fuck me.”

You felt your legs dislocating from your hips before you even realised his hands were on your legs. You screamed, sobbing once again. You braced yourself for the saw against your skin, but the cold, bloodied metal never came. Instead, as you were waiting for what was never coming, Cioccolata finally slammed into you, making you scream again.

You lifted your head, eager to watch him as he fucked you. It was everything you’d imagined, his thick cock pounding into your sweet spot and making you see stars. He continued to thrust into you, hips slamming into your limp thighs and filling the room with the sounds of skin-on-skin. He grunted with each thrust, observing your expression like a hawk, purple lips drawn into a grin.

With his hand, he began to take care of your arousal, his thrusts combined with the stimulation had you moaning and shivering. You tried to reach for him, and he freed your hand, allowing you to hold his hand that rested on your hips. You were overwhelmed by pain and pleasure, the two feelings warring in your mind until finally-

“Fuck!”

Your body stiffened as you came, grip on Cioccolata's hand weakening as you spasmed and groaned, eyes squeezing shut. Your expression resembled the one you'd had when Cioccolata started, teeth bared and brows furrowed. Only that this time you were flushed red, sweat dripping down your forehead.

Cioccolata braced himself as you came, but his orgasm hit him anyway. It'd been a long time since he'd fucked someone who was so eager, so desperate for his cock. The sight of your face, your guts spilling out of your body, it all hit him like a truck as he filled you up, thrusting sloppily a few more times.

After the two of you rode out your high, you lay limply on the table, the pain still pulsating all over your body, your legs hanging limply to the sides. Cioccolata watched his cum leak out of your hole and leaned down to lick at it, enjoying the metallic taste of your blood that lingered from his blood-covered cock.

"Secco, turn off the stream," he demanded, Secco obediently doing as told.

Cioccolata turned to you, watching you desperately try to stay conscious, eyelids fluttering as you stared at Cioccolata with a smile on your lips.

"Maybe I'll keep you," he mused, fingers running through your hair. "Secco could use a friend after all."

Notes:

im currently looking for people to proofread my chapters so if anybody is interested in giving me feedback before i post, drop your email in the comments!

Chapter 21: Diego Brando - Spine

Notes:

here it is! please drop a comment if you liked it, and if you didn't let me know and I'll write another!!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Diego Brando always knew how to get what he wanted. And he was damn good at it too. As soon as he met you, he was drawn to you. To put it bluntly, he wanted you. Like he wanted another trophy or a better horse. He wanted you. And he was going to do whatever it took to get you. Which apparently wasn’t much.

Just like Diego had taken a liking to you, you’d become infatuated with him as soon as you saw him. It wasn’t much like love at first sight, but attraction. He was gorgeous. Unlike Diego, you weren’t one to do whatever it took to get something you wanted. You tried your best, but when Diego made you weak at the knees, your best was rather meek.

A few words exchanged, greetings followed by awkward chitchat. You could barely carry a conversation around him, your heart fluttering in your chest. Little did you know, his hunger for you exceeded any sort of desire you’d ever encountered before.

More than anything, Diego wanted to claim you. He wanted you to be entirely his, entirely unreachable to anybody else. He’d had thoughts and urges like this before, but with you he was determined and sure that they’d become a reality. He was going to get what he wanted, regardless of what the end result was.

All it took was picking up your bad habit to corner you. In fact, several of your bad habits rolled into one. You had a habit of staying out a little later than you should - not doing anything you shouldn’t do, more so enjoying the evening air. You had a habit of biting your lip and quickly looked away whenever someone got hurt - you either hated or loved the sight. And lastly, you grinned at Diego whenever you saw him, whether the two of you were talking, passing by and even when he hadn’t looked at you.

It was getting late, but there you were, sitting alone on a bench, admiring the slowly darkening sky. Just as he had expected.

“Hello,” he called, smirking when your telltale grin made its appearance. You waved and stood up. He made his way over to you and took your hand without asking - he knew you wouldn’t reject him. "May I sit with you?"

Your cheeks flushed and your mouth dropped open a little. It took a few seconds of you floundering for the right words, but finally you nodded, giving up on your voice. Diego smiled, and took your other hand. Here was the only moment where he could go wrong.

He leaned into you, your noses almost touching. He saw you swallow, your eyes darting from his lips to his cheeks to his eyes to his lips. You felt as though you might drown in his scent. “I think you’re interested in people’s injuries,” he said, confident. “Maybe injuries is the wrong word. People getting hurt, and their ugly gashes and wounds. Maybe you like getting hurt yourself. Am I wrong?”

You teared up out of embarrassment. He was so close and he smelled so good and fuck, how did he know about that? He watched your bottom lip quiver with a smirk. He was right. As usual.

“Just be honest.”

You didn’t tell him that you’d have been incapable of lying to him in the first place. “You’re right,” you murmured, finally drawing your gaze away from him and down to the ground.

“Then I have a proposal for you. Spend the night with me.”

How could you say no to that?

-

Diego didn’t waste any time, he had you moaning in less than a minute, skilled fingers moving against your arousal, lips sucking marks into your neck. You needed to be completely his, marked up so that nobody would doubt for even a second that you belonged to him. And it didn’t take long for him to start hurting you either.

The way he shoved you against the wall had enough force to hurt you - in fact it did, your head slamming into the wall hard enough to make you tear up. You gasped, and he shoved you again, hand hitting your diaphragm, knocking the air out of your lungs.

You choked and gulped down air desperately, finding Diego with a smirk on his lips. “How does it feel? Getting hurt like you wanted.” You couldn’t lie, your blood was pumping hard through your veins, skin tingling all over. It was what you wanted, to be treated like shit. To be marked up and unable to walk the next day. Oh, but Diego had much more planned for you.

He tore off your clothes easily, exposing one of his talons and tearing up your skin in the process. You whined, leaning into the painful feeling, trying to draw him closer. You wanted the pain deeper, rougher. And Diego could tell, gripping your ribs as you pressed into him. He gripped them tighter until he felt the bone give in underneath his grip.

You yelled, the white hot pain flashing in your chest, all of your ribs on your left side crushed. You fell forward into his hold, panting and whining the whole time. The pain pounded throughout your body and turned you on even more. You were desperate for Diego, aching for him to crush you and for him to be inside of you.

He picked you up and laid you on the bed, excited to coat the sheets in your blood. The thought gave him chills. He undressed, and through your whimpers and whines you let out a moan at the sight of his dripping, flushed cock.

“Tell me what you want,” he demanded. You whimpered, the pain radiating and making you shudder. Your breaths were uneven and heavy, but you managed to push out the words.

“Hurt me, Diego,” you begged. “Rip me open, tear me up until nobody can fix me.”

He huffed softly, flipping you over onto your stomach, exposing your back to him. He pressed a kiss to your shoulder blades before whispering, “Gladly.”

And with that, his claw dug into your back, ripping a scream from your throat. Blood gushed from the open wound, but he didn’t stop there. He dragged the claw down your back, opening up a deep wound all along your spine. You continued to sob through your screaming, your voice raw.

You choked as Diego placed his fingers along your spine, the feeling making your entire body shudder and tingle. You felt like your skin was on fire. “Diego…” You wailed his name, sobbing and spasming uncontrollably. “Wh-What’s happening?”

“It’s your nervous system,” he said, pressing down on one of the vertebrae, causing you to cry out. Your body went taut, as though he’d pulled a string and forced you to tense all of your muscles. The pain was unbearable, and it made your crotch uncomfortable in your underwear, desperate for more stimulation. “I can do whatever I want with you now.”

He seemed satisfied, letting out a soft sigh.

He lifted his fist and smashed it into the vertebrae in your neck, where your hair curled around the open wound, stained with blood. You gagged and choked, letting out a long whine that never seemed to end.

“How does it feel?” he teased.

Your eyes widened, a new wave of tears overcoming you. Your arms. Your legs. They were completely numb. You wailed and struggled but nothing came of it. All that was left of you now was the insufferable pain in your spine. You shuddered every now and then. You couldn’t even feel Diego’s cock as he pressed inside of you, the only proof of it being the low groan he let out.

His hair hung in his eyes as he begun to fuck into you, grunting with each thrust. He could tell your body wasn’t responding, but you were tight around him all the same, squeezing his cock and making him moan. The sight of your exposed spine imprinted into his mind, the blood leaking down to your entrance and in turn to his cock.

Oh, how sad that you couldn’t even experience the pleasure you’d wanted so badly. But by the lewd expression on your face, Diego figured this was more than enough pleasure for you. He drove his cock into all your sweet spots and watched you unable to feel. Even so, your sobs slowly turned to moans as the pain got to you, leaving you a horny mess unable to even feel how hard you were being fucked.

As his orgasm neared, Diego pulled out of you, rubbing the head of his cock against your spine and covering the bones in his cum. He came hard, hips jutting forward into the wound, your bones and flesh rubbing against him.

You lay there, moaning, flushed and horny. Diego smirked. He always knew how to get what he wanted.

Notes:

please let me know if you enjoyed!

Chapter 22: Older Jotaro - Dissection

Notes:

THIS CHAPTER IS WITH OLDER JOTARO
this chapter was a little difficult since i didn't know if i should kill reader or not :') please comment below if you enjoy this, if you don't i'll happily write you a new one!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

You met Jotaro at university while studying for your doctorate. He was reserved, oftentimes rude and a dedicated student. It was by chance that the two of you had sat next to each other in the first class. But it definitely wasn’t by chance that had the two of you choosing the same seats every class after that.

It didn't take long for you to ask Jotaro out. You'd seen him reject several other students before, both girls and guys, so you didn't have high expectations for what his reply might be. He took the both of you by surprise when he said yes. It was a reluctant yes, but a yes all the same. The way your face had lit up made him smile a little, and he mumbled his usual ‘good grief’, reaching out to ruffle your hair.

University was easier with Jotaro around. The two of you spent most of the time in his dorm room, annoying his roommate or studying in each other's company. And when his roommate wasn’t around, you made enough noise while fucking to wake the entire corridor. Everything was pretty much perfect, but Jotaro was missing something.

Whenever he ran his fingers over your stomach as you slept, hand slipping farther down to press his fingertips against your ribs, he felt the urge to open you up. He wished he could see you fragile beneath him, not that you weren’t already fragile compared to his immense strength. The worst part of it all was that he knew he could do it - with Star Platinum’s strength and precision there was no doubt he could do it.

And so, he did.

He talked it out with you first. It took a heap of convincing, but he knew you trusted him almost completely. You agreed in the end, brows still furrowed together. You pouted a little at him and he silenced you with a kiss to the forehead.

You were still nervous as he laid you down onto his bed. It was the holiday season and his roommate was away spending time with family, leaving the room to just the two of you. In fact almost the entire corridor had been left to just the two of you. Which gave you plenty of time.

“Will I die? If you do something wrong?” Jotaro looked you in the eye, and finally looked away when he mumbled ‘maybe’. You smiled a little, the thrill finally setting in. You were nervous and excited, no real terror residing in you. The thought of Jotaro cutting you up and getting hard over it turned you on. Almost any situation that ended with Jotaro’s cock in you was a turn on.

He looked at you, every limb handcuffed to the bed. There was enough room for you to wiggle and arch your back, but not much more. Perfect.

You couldn’t see Star Platinum of course, but he was right there behind Jotaro as he pressed the scalpel to your upper abdomen, pressing hard until it pierced through your skin and fat, blood rushing to the wound. You drew in a sharp breath, wincing at the burn of the cut. The blood leaked across your body, dripping onto the sheets below you.

At that point you began to twitch, unable to keep still through all the pain. He drew the scalpel down until it was right above your crotch, your hips raising a little. The pain felt good, radiating across your body. A hot feeling filled your abdomen and you looked up at Jotaro through teary eyes. He nodded at you, and you nodded back.

The next step however wasn’t easy, and you almost immediately began to wail, shuddering and whining as the tears began to stain your cheeks. “Good grief…” he murmured.

He used the self-retaining retractors he’d bought, pulling apart the wound to expose the muscle he still had to cut through to finally reach your organs. He could’ve just used his hands to tear you open, but his cock throbbed at the sight of you being opened up so methodically.

You panted and looked down, gagging slightly at the sight of the retractors holding you open. Jotaro took a hold of your face, pressing a kiss to your lips even though they were salty with tears and snot. You continued to cry and sob, but you calmed under his touch all the same.

“Keep your voice down,” he ordered, and you nodded, pressing your lips together through tears. The pain burned and throbbed, especially the pull of the retractors. Your arousal however hadn’t decreased at all, your body intent on taking Jotaro’s cock. “You’re doing good, just a little more.”

The praise made you flush, shivering. Jotaro didn’t wait for you to calm down anymore, instead continuing with cutting through the muscles, which pulled more grunts of pain from you and eventually another scream, your back arching. Your entire body trembled. Jotaro sighed, mumbling something under his breath that you couldn’t hear but could easily guess what it was.

Without warning he pushed his fingers past your lips, playing with your tongue for a moment before uttering a very firm ‘suck’. You did as you were told, every now and then letting out a hiccup or sob around his fingers. If it hadn’t been for Star Platinum there was no way he could’ve done this one handed. He finally pulled your muscle apart to expose the organs below, covered in a sheen of blood and wet bodily fluids. He groaned at the sight.

He removed his wet fingers from your mouth, enjoying the small noises you were making. You were panting for breath, your arousal dripping as you watched Jotaro grip his cock through his underwear.

He made quick work of undressing, his cock hard and ready to fuck you. He didn’t waste much more time, but he didn’t put the scalpel away either. As he pressed into you, he removed your intestines carefully, leaving them on display. He rubbed his hands over the pulsating organs, causing you discomfort. You swallowed a deep breath and looked Jotaro in the eyes.

His eyes were hooded with lust, and you could feel his cock throbbing inside of you. You’d never seen him so turned on, so filled with desire for you. He made this evident with a sharp thrust, causing you to cry out. “Fuck!” you moaned, pushing your hips upward just a little, letting them fall again as pain shot through your body.

Jotaro continued to pull out your organs with the utmost care, exposing them all to the light of your dorm room. Every few seconds he would pause, almost pulling all the way out of you before slamming back in again, making both of you moan in unison. He littered kisses upon your organs, seemingly fascinated with how smooth your intestines were, squeezing and admiring how silky the muscle was.

He licked the blood and mucus from it, fucking into you harder now, his cock hitting all the right spots inside of you. The bed shook underneath you as he removed your stomach, careful not to tug on something too hard and to not tear anything.

“God,” he muttered under his breath, squeezing the organ, making you whimper and moan in pain. You looked up at him, the sharp thrusts punctuating each kiss he laid upon your stomach, which was throbbing with each heartbeat. As he fucked you, you felt yourself getting closer to orgasm, the sight of him seemingly enamoured with what was inside of you, what nobody else could ever reach was the biggest turn on.

You were beginning to feel dizzy from blood loss when Jotaro set down your stomach, reaching up into your rib cage to touch your heart. The feeling made your chest tight, your heartbeat pulsating in your throat as you gasped for air. It was the strangest feeling you’d ever experienced - painful but not, uncomfortable and yet it only made you tighten around Jotaro’s cock.

As he squeezed your heart, you came, shuddering and gasping for breath that you seemingly couldn’t get. Your heart fluttered and skipped beats, unable to pump blood properly. Your lips turned a lovely shade of purple and Jotaro leaned down to kiss them, continuing to fuck you through the overstimulation of having so many of your organs exposed, your wound still aching and throbbing around the retractors.

You cried, sobbing and wailing as the pain finally hit you like a truck. You screamed, your voice getting weaker as you came closer to passing out. Jotaro pressed kisses to your exposed ribs, and as your eyes rolled back into your head, he came at the sight of your unconscious body. He came hard, filling you with enough of his cum for it to leak from your hole.

He pulled out, and scooped his cum onto his fingers, smearing the warm, white liquid onto your insides. He sighed with satisfaction.

Now came the lengthy process of fixing you back up. But only after he’d had a chance to fuck the gorgeous fucking wound he’d made.

Notes:

please let me know if you enjoyed, and thank you for your request lovely reader!

Chapter 23: Prosciutto & Risotto - Metallica

Notes:

i loved this request! comment below if you enjoyed, if you didn't i'll gladly write you another! requests are open!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

You had no idea how you’d ended up in this situation. Some stupid rumour about you knowing who the Boss was had reached La Squadra - and since the rumour was false, there was no squad protecting you. You were just too easy to corner.

Prosciutto and Risotto were both ruthless. Even though Prosciutto’s Stand was too risky to use while questioning, he wasn’t any less callous or relentless with you. Which didn’t work in your favour. You could feel your underwear becoming more uncomfortable by the minute, the rough treatment going straight to your crotch. It was doing the complete opposite of what it was meant to do.

“I’m fed up with them,” Prosciutto muttered. “Let me use The Grateful Dead, it’ll be quicker.” Risotto shook his head no, looking you up and down. He couldn’t tell what you were thinking. He was starting to doubt you had any information at all, but it was worth one last ditch effort.

“I’m going to start with your hands,” Risotto stated, kneeling down so you could look him in the eye. You were already beat up - black eye, busted lip and probably a few bruised ribs. But it was nothing compared to how Metallica could tear you apart from the inside. “And then your feet, and then your eyes. You’ll leave here maimed.”

Prosciutto kicked you in the shin, crossing his arms. “Anything you want to say?”

Risotto’s threat had only turned you on even more, practically dirty talk to you. You’d always been a masochist but you really hadn’t thought it went this far. You shook your head. The information they were looking for was somewhere else. That didn’t matter to them though.

You felt the screws and needles forming under the skin of your palms, the discomfort growing as they formed and surfaced. You began to pant softly, biting your lip. Risotto and Prosciutto exchanged glances, their brows furrowing. The metal finally began to push its way through your skin, blood trickling from the wounds. You couldn’t stop yourself.

You moaned, tilting your head back slightly, whining as the needles and screws finally pushed all the way through, clinking as they dropped onto the ground. “Fuck,” you whimpered, voice strained. You were still panting, the pain in your hands still making you flustered, your cheeks now flushed and eyes teary from the pain and pleasure.

Prosciutto raised his eyebrows. “So it’s like that,” he mumbled. Risotto nodded slowly. He’d never had that sort of reaction to his Stand. You looked at Risotto, who was still kneeling at your level and then at Prosciutto who was standing about you. You could see a tent forming in his pants. “Do it again,” Prosciutto demanded, and Risotto nodded, eyeing your bleeding palms.

Instead of continuing with your feet like he’d promised, he tore open your shirt. Razorblades began to surface before he was even done. Once again you squirmed at the feeling, soft moans and whimpers coming from the back of your throat. They began to cut through your skin, one by one, each one bringing on another moan. You heard Risotto swear under his breath.

“Slut,” he said quietly. “Have you really been-”

He tore your pants open, exposing your underwear which sported a small wet patch.

“-this whole time.”

Prosciutto groaned from behind Risotto, eyeing your crotch. You whimpered beneath their gaze, trying to press your legs together. “Don’t you dare,” came Prosciutto’s warning, and Risotto seemed to agree, pushing your legs apart. On your lower belly needles began to surface, and your hips bucked instinctively.

“Fuck,” you moaned. “Please, I didn’t mean to-” your words were cut off by another moan as the needles began to pierce your skin. You shuddered, and the two men watched in complete fascination as tears slowly slipped down your cheeks, lips becoming wet with saliva as you bit them harder and harder.

“Risotto,” Prosciutto said quietly. “What do we do now?”

Risotto scoffed and stood up, palming himself through his trousers. “Well, caro,” he said, knocking his forehead against the other’s for a moment. “I say we make the most of them.”

Prosciutto smirked and glanced down at Risotto’s growing erection which matched his own. Meanwhile, tied up to the chair, you continued to shake, the wet patch on your underwear growing slightly. You watched the two of them, praying that they would fuck you. You seemed to be in luck, as Risotto untied you whilst Prosciutto undressed.

Prosciutto pushed you to your knees roughly, gripping your hair. “What do you say?” You were confused for a moment, the only thing on your mind being how badly you wanted to taste his dick.

“Grazie?” you guessed, and he smirked, pushing his cock against your lips. You were distracted, kissing and sucking the head of his cock when he shoved into your mouth, immediately making you gag. Meanwhile, you felt your ass heat up with the now familiar sensation of Risotto’s Stand working its magic.

Prosciutto showed no mercy, face-fucking you until you were covering his dick in bile and sticky saliva from the back of your throat. Behind you, Risotto was stroking his cock to the sight, his Stand working and pushing nails and screws through the skin of your ass cheeks, blood dripping onto your thighs and calves. You moaned around Prosciutto’s cock, tearing up from both his dick hitting the back of your throat and the insane pleasure you felt from the pain in your ass.

Prosciutto finally pulled out, causing you to cough and gasp for breath, saliva running down your chin and dripping onto your bleeding chest. You grinned up at him, your smile interrupted by small moans that came from Risotto slapping your ass. You felt more metal making its way up through your skin, and you shuddered at the feeling, eyes rolling to the back of your head.

“Dillo,” Risotto demanded. “Don’t be rude.”

“G-Grazie,” you moaned out again, slumping to the floor so that you were on all fours. The two men laughed a little at the way you were presenting yourself to them. Risotto tore off your already torn and bloody underwear, and the two men stared at your pulsing arousal, dicks leaking precum as they jerked off at the sight of you.

“I want their throat,” Risotto said, watching razors surface along your shoulder blades, tearing up your skin and leaving you a dripping, flushed mess. “Open up their hole for me, hm?”

Prosciutto looked to Risotto. The leader took off his hat, ruffling his hand through his white hair. Prosciutto lifted his chin slightly toward the other man. “Succhiami il cazzo,” he proposed. “While you fuck them.” Risotto contemplated for a while, but it didn’t take long for him to agree. He knocked his forehead against Prosciutto’s once again before he got down on his knees, rubbing the tip of his dick against your ass.

He pushed a few screws through the skin right above your hole, causing you to scream. You wailed at the pain in the sensitive spot. Now you were all lubed up, your own blood dripping into your hole. Risotto coated his dick in the blood, not taking the care to push in slowly, instead penetrating your hole in one slam of his hips. You cried out, arching your back, arms barely able to hold you up anymore.

Prosciutto stood before Risotto, legs on either side of your waist. The blonde gripped Risotto’s jaw, forcing him to open his mouth, before sliding his cock in. It was already wet from your saliva, and Risotto could taste the sour bile that you’d thrown up over Prosciutto’s cock.

As he fucked you, more and more metal surfaced along your back. While Risotto was getting his throat fucked, his thrusts slowed slightly, still just as rough but slowly becoming few and far between. While you were nearing orgasm just from all the pain in your back, Prosciutto was groaning above you, holding Risotto’s face as he shoved his cock deeper.

You whimpered, walls tightening around Risotto’s cock that sat still inside of you. “Non fermarti,” you moaned over and over, earning a laugh from Prosciutto. He pulled his cock from Risotto’s mouth, leaving the taller male panting, his lips swollen and flushed.

You shuddered, fucking yourslf onto Risotto’s cock. Risotto picked you up and bent you over the chair. “They’re fucking tight,” Risotto told Prosciutto as the blonde man thrust into you with a sadistic groan. He gripped your hips tightly, taking the opportunity to slap your bloodied ass, making you tighten around him. He swore under his breath, making eye contact with Risotto as he began to facefuck you.

Risotto’s hands fisted in your hair. You were skewered on the two men, each one’s thrust pushing you onto the other. Your moans were drowned out by the sound of skin and skin. Needles continued to spill from your stomach, your blood a dirty yellowed colour from the lack of iron. You’d pass out soon, but that didn’t stop Risotto or Prosciutto from using your body like the toy it was.

Prosciutto’s thrusts were merciless, his cock pounding you with no pause. The head of his cock slammed deep inside you, making you see stars, gagging around Risotto’s cock as you tried to moan. It was heaven, his cock was just the right size to make you cum, just the right girth to stretch you out. Your entrance ached slightly from the intrusion, but your blood soothed the ache, serving as lube alongside the saliva coating his cock.

Risotto felt his orgasm approaching and pulled out from your mouth, determined to spill his cum along your throbbing wounds. You gasped for air, tears and snot and saliva covering your face. You wailed from the pain and dizziness, screaming as one last razor pushed its way through your stomach.

You made eye contact with Risotto, eyes hooded and cheeks flushed a deep red. “Vienimi dentro,” you begged, desperate to feel both of the mens cum inside you at the same time. “Vienimi dentro, vienimi dentro, per favore!” A particularly rough thrust from Prosciutto made you choke on your words, a loud moan escaping your lips.

“Prosciutto, move,” Risotto demanded. “Let me stretch them more.” Prosciutto moved slightly but didn’t pull out, shuddering and groaning as Risotto stretched you to your limit, both cocks sliding along each other inside of you. Prosciutto looked up at Risotto, biting his lip to mask a moan of pleasure.

“Vienimi dentro,” you begged again, wailing from the burning stretch of your hole. Your entire body pulsated with pain, and the two cocks rubbed perfectly inside of you, finally making you cum. The two men stood with their arms around each other’s waist so as to be close enough to both fit inside of you. They groaned at the feeling of your walls tightening and throbbing around them, practically milking the two cocks.

Risotto came first, already overstimulated from having fucked your pretty little mouth earlier, and his orgasm hit him hard, making his hips buck forward into you.

His warm cum filled you up, drenching Prosciutto’s cock too, the two cocks sliding along each other as Risotto’s hips jutted forward several times as he rode out his orgasm. Prosciutto came just a few seconds afterwards, both the mens cum mixing inside of you, filling you so much that it dripped from your stretched, loose hole.

Your body went limp, and both dicks slid out of you as you slumped against the chair. Your used body was covered in blood and saliva, and cum dripped between your legs, thighs coated in the warm liquid.

Prosciutto sighed in satisfaction. “What do we do now?”

“I guess La Squadra could use another member,” Risotto murmured pensively. “Don’t you agree?”

It only took one more look at you for Prosciutto to agree.

Notes:

requests are open!

Chapter 24: Sorbet & Gelato - Intestines Frottage

Notes:

for the lovely reader who requested these two! if you enjoy it please leave a comment belo, if not i'll gladly write you another one! requests are open as always~~~

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Sorbet had always been hotheaded. That was only one out of a million reasons that he and Gelato fit so well together. From the matching nail polish down to almost always being in each other's arms, the two of them were perfect for each other.

And they fit together perfectly in bed. Sex was always rough, filled with gasps and hushed moans. They weren't visible most of the time, but they left each other covered in bite marks and bruises and hickeys every time. There was nothing more that either of them wanted, so when it happened it was more than just unexpected.

They'd been careful on this mission, Sorbet eager to get paid. But his nature hadn't helped, anger boiling when he saw Gelato's nose get broken, the blood spurting out and staining the blonde's shirt.

"Fuck you!" he shouted, running out and shoving Gelato behind him. He hadn't seen the knife that the enemy was holding, but he definitely felt it as it dug into his abdomen and tore downward, his intestines spilling out.

Gelato choked, gagged, shooting at the enemy a few times, his aim impeccable. The enemy dropped to the ground. At least they'd be getting that money Sorbet was so set on getting.

But it didn't mean anything as Sorbet slumped back against him in the alleyway. Gelato laid him down on the floor, biting back tears. The sight of Sorbet's guts spilling out made him retch and after a few moments threw up on the already nasty alleyway floor.

Sorbet looked up at him, vision foggy. His head was being cradled in Gelato's lap. Gelato was in tears, unsure of what to do. It was Sorbet's turn to be in charge.

"Touch them," he said, voice strained through the pain. He was breathing heavily, barely able to stop himself from wailing. Instead, he grunted softly every few seconds, shaky hand reaching for Gelato's and giving it a squeeze. "I want you to touch them."

Gelato stared incredulously at Sorbet, thinking the man had lost his damn mind. He shook his head, but as Sorbet kept insisting he gave up. Who was he to say no to his lover?

He gently laid Sorbet's head on the ground and took a hold of Sorbet's intestines. They were warmer than he'd expected, and smoother. He rubbed and squeezed them in awe, palms now covered in mucus. He looked up at Sorbet, who was panting harder now, cheeks flushed.

"Keep going," he asked, and Gelato obliged.

He wrapped the organ around his hands, almost tying knots with it. He leaned down and peppered kisses to the intestines, glancing up at Sorbet every now and then. The man was practically paralysed on the floor, but he managed to push his hips upwards slightly.

It was then that Gelato noticed his lover's erection, and in turn his own. He bit his lip to suppress a moan. Why was he hard? This was so filthy, so wrong. But as Sorbet begged for more, fingers tangling in Gelato's hair, he couldn't stop himself.

He licked stripes along the organ, wetting it with his saliva. Sorbet moaned loudly as Gelato began to touch him, stroking his cock through his pants, focusing on the head.

Gelato loved the feel of Sorbet's cock under his hand, the other hand buried deep in Sorbet's wound, squeezing at his colon and reaching up to rub his ribs. The two men were shuddering, erections pulsing with want. Sorbet in particular seemed desperate, grinding into Gelato's hand, the strange and uncomfortable feeling of Gelato so deep inside of him making him leak precum into his underwear.

“Puttano,” Gelato breathed, giving Sorbet’s stomach a squeeze. “Wanna feel my cock?”

Sorbet nodded, letting out a sigh as Gelato undid his trousers, followed by his own, and pressed his clothed erection against Sorbet’s. The two let out moans at the same time, Gelato grinding against Sorbet until the both of them were flushed. One of Gelato’s hands was elbow-deep in Sorbet, now tracing fingertips along his ribs and heart.

He pulled back his hand to rid them of their underwear, cocks springing free and grasped by Gelato’s hand, sliding against each other as they were coated in blood and mucus. Gelato leaned in to kiss Sorbet, teeth clashing and tongues licking each other’s lips. They were shaky and desperate, the heads of their cocks leaking precum against each other.

Gelato tugged at his partner’s intestines, pulling them out of the wound that was still gushing blood. He tore the wound open further, eliciting a scream from Sorbet, who trembled with pleasure and unimaginable pain. Gelato shushed him with another kiss, Sorbet’s tears and snot leaking onto his tongue. “Caro,” he breathed, a complete 180 from how he’d been calling him a whore just a few minutes earlier. “You look so handsome.”

Sorbet nodded at the praise, raising his arms to rest his hands at Gelato’s shoulder blades, gripping his shirt tightly. With a careful, steady hand, Gelato wrapped Sorbet’s intestines around both of their cocks, beginning to move his hips against Sorbet’s cock and insides. The man below him moaned, letting his head fall back against the pavement.

The slickness of precum, blood and insides made obscene noises, their cocks sliding against each other perfectly. It wouldn’t take them long to cum - the thrill, the pain, the filthiness of what they were doing already making their balls tighten, bellies warm with want and need for each other.

Sorbet came undone first, thrusting his hips slightly into Gelato’s grip, his intestines creating the perfect fleshlight around his cock. He grit his teeth, grunting Gelato’s name and pulling the other closer, his cum spilling into Gelato’s palm and spreading over both their cocks.

Gelato continued to jerk them both off, grip tightening slightly as his own orgasm approached. The cum worked as lube alongside the nasty, odd-smelling mucus, the blood and other substances having mixed together into a sickening colour, but it worked wonders on Gelato’s cock. He shuddered and kissed Sorbet once again as he came, his cum spilling onto his lover’s cock and lower tummy.

The two of them shuddered hard, breathed heavily, coming down from their high in each other's arms. Gelato pressed a kiss to Sorbet’s lips once more, before trying to clean them up the best he could. “I’ll call for help now,” he said, trying and failing to put Sorbet’s intestines away. The dark-haired male coughed and groaned.

“Puttano, come here,” he said, the word laced with affection. Gelato did as he was asked. “Let’s do that again sometime.”

Notes:

requests are open!

Chapter 25: Gyro & Johnny - Confession Booth

Notes:

set this chapter in the church because of johnny's faith, hopefully nobody'll be offended!!! to the lovely reader who requested this, let me know if you enjoyed it, and if not i'll write you another!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

You’d never been a devout Christian. You believed the best you could in everything you were taught, but you weren’t strict with yourself. You didn’t drink or smoke but you did have sex, and you definitely weren’t married. You found yourself in the confession booth often, being forgiven and blessed by your local priest.

Johnny and Gyro were some of your best friends. They were both mocking and more than a little rude to you when you’d first known them. After about a week, they’d warmed up to you almost completely. Unbeknownst to you, the two of them had a habit of listening in on the confession booth. And when you were talking about all the gory, filthy things going on in your head, the two were always listening in, almost always ending up in some back room to facefuck eachother.

So when Gyro picked up the habit of calling you ‘slut’ as a nickname, and you asked where it’d come from, the two of them just laughed and looked away.

-

You weren’t sure exactly how it’d happened, but you found yourself pressed between the two men, your underwear being pushed aside as both of them reached to touch you - Gyro from your front and Johnny from behind.

You’d been helping out with cleaning up after Sunday service was over. Only the three of you were left in the church, so when you’d been asked to clean up the confession booth, you’d thought nothing of it.

It was Gyro who’d started it. Finding you bent over in the booth, he’d gripped your hips and grinded his cock against your ass. He murmured under his breath about you being a ‘dirty minded bitch’, calling you names until you were moaning and calling for Johnny. But when he got there, all he saw was your wide eyes, practically begging him to join in.

And so he did.

And now you found yourself stuck between the two, trembling from the pleasure they bestowed upon you. They’d started stripping you only moments after both being in the room and now you were naked aside from your underwear, which was being torn apart by the two of them.

Johnny bit your neck, sucking a mark onto your skin. “What do you want us to do?” he asked, voice breathy. His hands wandered up and down your body, tweaking your nipples until you gasped, Gyro never moving his hand from your heated arousal. You whimpered, unsure of what to say. Gyro got there before you could say anything.

“Let’s tear their face open,” he said, gripping your jaw so tightly you were sure it’d snap. Maybe that was the point. “I wanna see you take my cock down your hot fucking throat.” Johnny seemed to agree, taking a hold of the top part of your mouth, fingers digging into the roof of your mouth. Without even asking you, the two tugged as hard as they could, not holding back.

You screamed as your cheeks tore, and your jaw dislocated, hanging limply, barely attached to your face. You wailed, tears streaming down your cheeks. Blood spurted into your mouth and you swallowed, desperately trying not to choke on it. Your tongue lolled freely, and Gyro grinned as he pulled on it. You looked so hot like this.

Johnny was the first to take his cock out, pushing you to your knees. The space in the confession booth was a little cramped, but you fit perfectly in between the two men, both of them now stroking their cocks to the sight of your destroyed face. You stuck your tongue out the best that you could, sending a jolt of pain through your torn open cheeks.

“So beautiful,” Johnny muttered, pressing the head of his cock against your tongue. You tried and failed to speak, tears dripping onto your top lip and gathering with your snot. He rubbed the head of his cock there for a little while before thrusting directly into your throat, tongue rubbing against the underside of his cock.

He groaned, tilting his head back. Gyro was impatient and slid his cock in alongside Johnny’s. Johnny let out a whine at the feeling of Gyro’s warm erection rubbing alongside his own. Blood and saliva coated their lengths, making both of them shudder. Gyro gripped your head tightly, fucking your throat hard, inevitably moving you along Johnny’s cock too.

“Gyro-” Johnny moaned, his hips bucking into your tight, hot throat, watching as you gagged uncontrollably, throwing up bile and thick, sticky spit onto their cocks. Johnny pulled out, watching Gyro for a moment longer before pulling the taller male back as well.

“I wanna cut them open,” he mumbled, and Gyro nodded, breathing heavily and stroking his thick cock at the sight of you, destroyed and covered in your own mess.

Gyro lifted you, forcing you to stand, although your weight was almost completely leaning on him. Johnny lifted his hand, his fingernails tearing through your skin and muscle, right from your sternum down to your pubic bone.You screamed and wailed in pain, gasping and heaving in mouthfuls of air, your throat aching from their assault earlier.

Your guts spilled out, blood gushing and spilling everywhere, splashing against Johnny and Gyro, covering all three of you in the metallic-smelling liquid. You trembled, weight completely falling onto Gyro. He dropped you against the floor, your body barely fitting inside the confession booth.

The two men looked down at you as you spasmed, barely conscious, but still conscious enough to scream and wail. The two men didn’t waste any time, sticking their cocks into the pile of organs, Gyro pressing a kiss to Johnny’s lips as his cock thrust between your intestines and against your stomach. The head of his cock hit Johnny’s and the two men gasped in pleasure.

You were enjoying this and they knew it. Your body was overtaken by a white hot pain that seared through your emptied guts and torn muscles. You couldn’t even speak, the fact that they’d completely turned you into a fuck toy made your arousal throb. Johnny was merciless, gripping your throat tightly with one hand, the other keeping his balance as he shoved his cock farther into your wound.

You gagged on the blood pooling in your mouth, the tight grip stopping you from swallowing it. Johnny grinned at the sight of your flushed face, skin slowly turning a pretty shade of purple. “Fuck you look good like this,” he mumbled.

Gyro knocked his forehead against Johnny’s fondly, shooting a glance at you. “Anything to confess now?”

Johnny let go of your throat and you choked on the blood in your mouth, attempting to speak but only gargling. Your hooded eyes were filled with need, but the two men ignored you, absorbed by the sight of your glistening, slick organs. You watched as Johnny sat back, rubbing your stomach against his cock, squeezing the pulsating organ against his length.

He gasped, biting his lip as his orgasm got closer. Gyro was still focused on fucking you, his thick cock slamming up into your lungs and rubbing against your ribs. The two men kept exchanging glances, and pulled away from your body simultaneously. They shared a messy kiss, teeth bumping and biting each other’s lips as Gyro jerked both of them off.

“You have a thing for cum, don’t you?” Gyro asked, raising an eyebrow as he looked at you. You whined, cheeks flushing even darker than they already were. You still had no idea that they knew every little thing about you. He smirked and the two of them shifted, Gyro pushing his dick into you.

You shuddered, weakly spreading your legs for him. Johnny watched as Gyro fucked into you, his cock pounding into your sweet spot. If only you could moan properly, tell him how good it felt. Instead, all you could do was twitch and spasm around his cock, your body overcome with pleasure.

It didn’t take long for him to cum, his rough thrusts becoming sloppy as he filled you with his cum, the liquid mixing with the blood on his cock. He moved aside and Johnny eagerly took his place, his thrusts shallow and slick, Gyro’s cum coating his length. He moaned, gripping your throat once more.

Your walls throbbed around his cock and as you clamped down around him he came, cum spilling from your hole, your body twitching and shuddering as you took his cum in you, shivering at the feeling of it spilling out in between your thighs.

The two men panted, watching you as you shuddered and finally passed out. Gyro laughed a little and Johnny elbowed him. “How do we fix them now?” Gyro asked.

Johnny shrugged. He had no intention of saving you.

Notes:

let me know if you enjoyed!

Chapter 26: Funny Valentine - Marking

Notes:

this was really fun to write although im not sure it's gory enough! to the lovely reader who requested, let me know if you enjoyed it if not i'll write you another!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Valentine had always been fond of you but he never liked to show it. So you knew that the two of you got along, but you didn’t quite know that Valentine was rather attached to you. And he was attracted to you. In bed, when he woke up from his naps groggy and with a hard on, it was you he thought of. You, splayed out beneath him, moaning and panting his name - only his name.

His thoughts went beyond the regular deepthroating, spanking and rough fucking that he’d started off with. Now, he thought of you bleeding, begging for his mercy. Your helpless self tied up to the bed, screaming for help even though you knew nobody could help you. He would be your god, and fuck did that turn him on.

You were oblivious, as always. Whenever he invited you to join him for his nap, which left everybody else shocked, you had the nerve to reject the offers, too embarrassed to sleep in the same bed as him. You were infatuated with Valentine, and the idea of it embarrassed you. You couldn’t let him find out, and so you rejected his advances. Until he made an advance you couldn’t reject.

He called your name, standing in the doorway to your bedroom. You were halfway dressed in your night clothes, and you scrambled to grab a proper shirt, buttoning the buttons hurriedly, several of them buttoned incorrectly. “Yes!” you exclaimed, turning to look at him with a bright red face.

He made his way into the room, shutting the door behind him. “I’ve been meaning to ask you,” he started, voice firm and confident as always. “Why is it you continue to reject me when I ask for you to join me in the afternoon?”

Your eyes darted around the room, inevitably settling on his face once again. You gasped softly, unsure of what to say. “I don’t mean to!” you tried to defend yourself. “I, well, it’s more than that.” Valentine raised an eyebrow, looking you up and down. Your hurriedly buttoned shirt, flushed face and bare legs. He wished he could just take you right there.

“Well tell me what it is,” he demanded, and when you hesitated, a persistent “Now.”

You sucked in a deep breath and spoke quickly, words rushing together. “I’ve been attracted to you, recently.” Valentine smirked, running a hand through his hair, pushing his defined curls backward but careful not to ruin them.

“Then you’ll be happy to hear I feel the same,” he said, proud of himself. “So I have plans for us.” You tilted your head to the side, mouth hanging open a little in surprise. He looked at you expectantly and you nodded quickly. “Let’s get started.”

You were writhing in pain within seconds, Valentine straddling you with a razorblade in his hands, and a butcher’s knife by your feet, just within his reach. He’d tied you up so that you could barely move, only arching your back and squirming as he carved his name into you. The cuts were deep, and rivulets of the red liquid ran down your wrists and pooled on your stomach.

Above you, Valentine looked as though he were having the time of his life. He wiped the blood away from your stomach with his hand, tracing the deep cuts with his fingertip. He spelled out his name out loud.

“F-u-n-n-y,” he murmured, sticking his finger deep into the next cut. You screamed and sobbed, body twitching and trembling. “V-a-l-e-n-t-i-n…” He carved the last letter into your stomach, making you yell out, screaming his name. It was like music to his ears.

A grin played on his lips as he pushed his cock against your entrance. He heard you whimper through your sobs and was reassured that you really were enjoying this, the lewd expression on your face impossible for you to hide. He praised you quietly, leaning in to kiss your ear, fingertips brushing against your manubrium and collarbones.

He slammed into you without warning, making you arch your back and moan loudly. He sucked in a deep breath at the feeling of your tight, hot walls around him. “Fuck,” he muttered under his breath, giving another sharp thrust along with a kiss to your cheek. He straightened up again, admiring how beautiful you looked underneath him.

He started with shallow thrusts, fingers carefully working your arousal until you were shaking and gasping beneath him, the pain and pleasure throbbing in unison until you were a mess. Just when he could feel you getting close, your walls tightening around his cock, he pulled his hand away, grinning at the disappointment on your face, tears of frustration welling in your eyes.

He pressed his fingers into the deep cuts, digging his fingernails into the layer of fat that was exposed now, his fingers becoming bloodied. He grinned, grinding his hips into yours slowly, biting his lip to let out muffled moans, his eyes hooded. He was captivated by you, your gorgeous face and perfect body. He pressed his bloody fingertips to your lips, making you suck the blood from them, your tongue rubbing perfectly against his digits, causing him to groan, shoving his fingers to the back of your throat, playing with your uvula until you were gagging and retching.

“Pretty,” he murmured, returning his attention to your cuts, digging his fingernails into them once again, tearing and pulling them apart, exposing muscle and causing a fresh wave of blood to surface, running down your already dirtied stomach.

You screamed and trembled, not having expected sleeping with Valentine to have been so violent, so filthy and wrong. And yet you were enjoying every second of it, tightening around his cock and trembling with pleasure. You had no idea how much further Valentine was ready to go, his fantasies running rampant in his head now that he finally had a hold on you.

His hand took hold of the butcher’s knife. “Now nobody will ever want you again,” he whispered in your ear, pressing another loving kiss to your jaw. With as much force as he could, he brought the handle of the knife down on your shoulder, a sickening click emanating as the bone dislocated. You panted and sobbed, bottom lip quivering uncontrollably. Now that your shoulder was dislocated-

Your scream was bloodcurdling, and it made Valentine’s cock twitch inside of you. Your arm was still tied to the bedpost, but it was detached from you, spurting blood into your face. You wailed and wailed, begging for Valentine to help you, even though he’d been the one to amputate your limb.

He shushed you with several messy kisses, his tongue playing with yours. You responded weakly, still sobbing into the kiss, your noises muffled by his mouth. He was greedy, swallowing every sound you made, pinching your nipples and reveling in the sharp whine you let out. He pulled back, both of you gasping for breath. He took a hold of your severed limb, untying it from the bedpost.

He was still panting, moving his hips every now and then, setting a slow pace built of languid thrusts. He pushed your own hand to your mouth, forcing limp but still-warm fingers into your mouth. You were obedient. Although your vision was foggy from pain, you could still see Valentine’s perfectly curled hair and his smirking lips. You wanted nothing more than to please him.

He shoved the fingers into your mouth, moving his hips, grinding his cock into you slowly. Both of you had flushed cheeks, yours more so than his. He became bored of your little show quickly, though, tossing your arm aside and reaching for the butchers knife again.

You screamed and shook your head, desperately trying to move away from him. This had the opposite effect you wanted, just moving you on his cock, making your stomach flutter with pleasure. He took the moment where you faltered as the perfect opportunity, not bothering to dislocate your shoulder this time but solely driving the knife through your bone, slicing two thirds of your arm off.

This time, kisses weren’t enough to silence your whimpers and sobs, you shaking your head over and over, the pain coursing through you as though it were splitting you open. Valentine marveled at the sight of you coming undone, picking up his pace as he discarded your arm.

The sight of you with his name carved into you and arms removed made his stomach flip, his hands gripping your waist until his nails dug into your skin. He held you like a doll, like the toy you were. Blood gushed all over the bed sheets, and he could tell from your wavering expression that you were on the verge of passing out.

He leaned down, licking up the blood leaking from your bloodied stump, tongue running over his lips and hungrily drinking down the hot liquid. He fucked into you desperately, chasing his high and wanting to make you cum before your body gave up completely. He grinned when he heard you start to moan again through your quietened sobs.

You slightly moved your hips in time with his thrusts and both of you shuddered, bodies moving in unison until you suddenly stiffened, groaning as your orgasm hit you. Valentine felt you clamp down around him, practically milking his cock. His thrusts became sloppy, hitting deep inside of you. You felt him cum, the liquid making his final thrusts slick and messy. You moaned at the knowledge that he was inside of you, you could feel it spill out of you as he pulled out.

The two of you made eye contact. You smiled, content to have his cum inside of you, to have his name carved into you so that you’d always belong to him, even when he inevitably discarded you. He smirked, the knowledge that he’d made you cum even through all of that pain made him want to fuck you all over again. You were completely and utterly his.

Nobody else would ever lay their hands on you again.

Notes:

let me know if you enjoyed!

Chapter 27: Enrico Pucci - Melting, Male Reader

Notes:

here's my first gendered chapter! thank you to my proofreader for all the help with this chapter and to dear reader who requested this: i hope it's as amazing a chapter as you deserve!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Enrico was the only real reason you went to church. You’d been brought up Catholic, but the restrictions of the church had never appealed to you. It was better to stay out late, drink and fuck and do whatever you wanted to. You still believed in God, of course, but your outlook on life was hedonistic. You were going to take all the pleasure you could get - after all, God should love you all the same.

So you’d discarded all of your Catholic beliefs, but Enrico kept you coming to church. His strong build, well kept hair, dark gaze all made your stomach flip, butterflies fluttering up to your throat. During sermons you felt yourself grinding your hips down into the seat, sitting in the back corner, barely paying attention to the words, instead listening only to the deep hum of his voice.

And you thought he hadn’t noticed. Sometimes you would sit in the front row, gazing at him with what he could only describe as heart eyes. Other times he’d spot you in the back row, seeing your small movements, the way you bit your lip. It turned him on. He could imagine your throbbing erection with just one glance at you.

You were so blind in your adoration you hadn’t noticed how obsessed the priest had become with you too.

Because he was obsessed with you. Obsessed. Infatuated. Captivated by, bewitched by and almost plagued by the thought of you. Coming to church was better because of you. Seeing you made mornings brighter, Sundays sweeter. Your smooth voice, without hard edges when you called his name made shivers run up his spine. You were gorgeous. And the best part of it all was that he could tell how in love with him you were.

He adored when you sat yourself in the confession booth, mumbling about some party or other where you’d drank yourself into a vomiting mess, almost begging him to forgive you and bless you. He knew you couldn’t care less about the blessings but he granted them all the same.

But when you talked about all the quick fucks you’d had, all of the vanilla or kinky sex you had over the weekends, he felt jealousy boiling inside of him. You could tell when his voice went cold and firm, but you never seemed to put two and two together to recognise it as jealousy, continuously talking to your priest about whatever random had fucked you last night.

He knew he could make you moan and scream louder than anybody else. He couldn’t stop thinking about melting you open with Whitesnake’s acid, feeling your organs slide around his cock as they came undone. Gripping your intestines, squeezing your stomach, his imagination came up with a hundred and one scenarios.

He knew you would love it, what with all the masochistic desires you described. He could only imagine the look on your face, your lips raw from biting them, erection flushed with need. It made guilt bubble up in his throat, but the thought of making you his fleshlight, his cumdump, his and only his, never left him.

He decided something had to be done about it.

It was easy to get a hold of your memory DISC. Your guard was always down around him and you probably trusted him enough to let him do anything to you, so deep was your attachment to him. It wasn’t surprising to find the memories of you jerking off to the thought of him, but it was surprising to find memories of you palming yourself through your pants during sermons or while sitting in the confession booth.

There was one particular memory of you sitting in the back of the church, hidden in the corner of a pew, with your legs spread and hand down your pants until you came in your underwear, panting softly and cheeks painted pink. It was enough to make Enrico flush and lose his composure. He wanted nothing more than to bend you over the altar and fuck you until you were screaming and begging him to stop.

And he swore to God he was going to.

-

“Will you help me clean up?”

Enrico had caught you off guard - he always caught you off guard. You stuttered a little before getting out an excited ‘yes’. He gave you a stiff smile. He was trying not to think of you with you with you bent over, pants torn open and hole dripping with his cum.

It was the end of a particularly busy Sunday mass, and he needed help with the usual sweeping of floors and organising of papers and books. As you got started, you heard the church doors lock behind you. Your stomach flipped.

You were alone in the church with Enrico.

You could already feel yourself start to sweat a little, and you scolded yourself for it, embarrassed to be so easily flustered by him. Your head perked up when you heard him call your name, a smile playing on your lips. "Yes!" you called, watching him hang up the keys with which he'd locked the door.

"Come to the altar for me," he said, leading the way with quick strides. You nodded and followed after.

You stood beside him, waiting for some kind of instruction. Instead, you felt his hands on your waist, placing you directly in front of him. His hips pressed against your ass and his chin sat just above your shoulder as he pointed to the Bible resting on the altar. "Read it out for me," he demanded, voice firm.

You shifted your hips slightly, letting out a loud whimper when you felt his hard on against you. "Yes Fath-"

"Sir," he corrected you, hands squeezing your waist with a gentleness you hadn't expected. You nodded, and began the painful task of reading, your voice refusing to stay steady. The passage was about sin, and how appropriate the passage was for you, shamelessly shifting your hips against the man behind you until your underwear was getting uncomfortable.

Your breath caught as you felt Enrico undressing you, pulling off your shirt carefully, hands exploring your torso with care and something similar to reverence. His fingertips brushed over every inch of your exposed skin, lips brushing against the back of your neck and making you gasp between words, brows furrowing as you kept your concentration.

Just when you were about to plead with him to let you go or to use you the way you were aching to be used, Enrico pulled away, getting to his knees and turning you around with a strong grip on your hips.

A small sound left your mouth, bordering on a squeak. Enrico looked up at you as he began to unbutton your trousers. "Keep reading."

You hurriedly picked up the Bible and kept reading, voice strained as he began to rub his hand against the now obvious bulge in your underwear. You kept peeking over the pages, admiring everything you could about Enrico.

You faltered in your reading and he looked up to find you staring at him. He clicked his tongue at you. "I should've known you wouldn't be able to concentrate," he said, pulling your underwear down to expose your flushed erection, his lips turning upward into a smirk. “Maybe after this you won’t have to go looking for cheap fucks every Friday night.”

You bit your lip and watched as he peppered kisses along your length, your hands still gripping the Bible tightly enough to make your knuckles white. You were so distracted by him, the way his tongue flicked against your slit, the way he sucked just on the tip of your cock, tongue swirling around it until you thought you might lose your mind, that you didn’t notice the acid dripping onto your chest.

And when you did notice, your skin melting and beginning to smell foul, it was much too late to react. “Sir,” you called out softly, beginning to squirm from the way your skin felt like it was on fire. Enrico responded only by finally taking your length into his mouth, which made you moan loudly, leaning back against the altar. Your cock felt so good, throbbed so much that the burning on your skin seemed to just melt into the pleasure.

You shut your eyes tight, shuddering when you felt the head of your cock hit the back of his throat. You gasped and moaned when he rubbed his tongue against the underside of your cock, taking you fully into his mouth. “Sir, I, fuck-”

You looked down and were met with the sight of your skin melting off of your torso. You screamed, tears welling up in your eyes. The pain hit you full force now that you weren’t distracted, the pleasure from your cock barely enough to keep you from screaming again. You watched as your skin melted to show fat that was also quickly melting away.

You sniffled and hiccuped through your tears, dropping the Bible and reaching for Enrico, your fingers resting carefully in his hair. He pulled away, a thick string of saliva connected his lips to your cock. He smirked as he saw your torso slowly coming undone. The sight of you crying with flushed cheeks made his cock twitch, but he wasn’t done with you yet.

He kissed the head of your cock, and you watched, enraptured by the sight of him. You were feeling a little dizzy, but you were kept grounded by the sight of Enrico taking all of your cock down his throat once again, your ego jumping when you saw a small bulge in his throat. His hands worked the rest of your cock, making sure to pay attention to every part of you. His tongue played with the slit and tip of your cock, eyes never once leaving yours. Just as you felt your orgasm approaching, he pulled back once again and looked up at you with a wide smile.

You were still sobbing, the feeling of his throat around your cock no longer enough to distract you from the searing pain in your chest. Enrico stood up and pressed his fingers into your messy wound, the fat over your tummy bubbling ever so slightly as it was melted off little by little. You wailed loudly, shaking and barely able to stand. If it hadn’t been for the altar, you would have fallen long ago. Enrico continued to jerk you off as he stood, his grip steady.

“You look gorgeous,” he mumbled, pressing kisses to your neck where you were starting to feel the same familiar burning sensation that had taken over your stomach earlier. “Divine,” he murmured, and you leaned into his touch as he cradled the side of your face with one hand. “Godly, even,” he said. And with that he pressed a kiss to your lips, enjoying the noises of pain and pleasure you let out into his mouth.

By now your bones were exposed, and you were a snotty, tearful mess. Blood spilled from where your molten torso, bones exposed and slowly deteriorating. Your organs pulsed underneath a thin sheen that was quickly disappearing. You sobbed and pressed your forehead to Enrico’s lips, wailing loudly. “What’s happening?” you managed through your wails. Even through all this pain, your voice was laced with adoration, and your throbbing cock was on the edge of orgasm. “Please help me,” you sobbed. “Please I wanna-”

“I’ll let you cum, don’t worry,” he said. You nodded desperately, face pulled into the loveliest expression Enrico had ever seen. “You’ll get all the pleasure you’ve been craving.”

You hadn’t noticed when he’d taken out his cock, but you could see it now, thick and pulsating with want. You let out a long moan, lips dripping with drool and snot from your fussing and crying. His hand dug into your organs, making you groan in pain as he squeezed everything he could get his hands on. When he pulled his hand out, he licked up the fluids on his fingers, making you whimper.

In a split second, Enrico had pushed you to the floor, kneeling over your form. You lay on your back with your knees pulled up to your chest. You waited, and waited, but what you were waiting for never came. Instead, he buried his cock inside of your guts, making you scream again. You gagged and gagged, but no vomit ever came up. You sobbed loudly, squirming away from Enrico. You could barely move though, and the sight of his face, twisted with pleasure, made your cock twitch.

The man who you loved and adored, deriving pleasure from your near useless body made you drop your head back and groan. Finally, you were his toy, his to play with. The pain made it so that you could barely breathe, but you panted through it, gritting your teeth.

The sounds his cock and hips made as he slammed and fucked into your disordered intestines made both of you moan in unison, the sound of skin slapping on squishy organs making you shudder. His cock was covered in blood and mucus when he finally pulled out, and you felt one of your ribs cracking and snapping as he mistakenly pressed his weight against it. You cried out, screaming in pain. Enrico felt his erection pulse at the sight. The rest of your ribs were cracking by themselves, and you were wailing constantly. But your cock was still hard and flushed darkly, probably aching to cum. He sighed in relief. As long as you were enjoying this.

He slammed his cock into you without mercy, making you gasp audibly. Your eyes widened as they met his, and you relaxed slightly. You felt your breath speed up as he began to thrust into you relentlessly, fucking you so hard that your body shifted along the floor with each thrust. You could barely speak, uttering out a soft ‘Enrico’ every few thrusts, voice strained. Your insides continued to come undone, your intestines melting away in some spots and leaking bile and waste all over the two of you, your stomach dripping semi-digested food.

Enrico pounded into you without mercy, eyeing your erection that bounced against the melted, bloody mess that was your stomach with each thrust. He took a hold of your throat, watching your face turn red and slowly purple. Your eyes rolled into the back of your head, choked moans making it out of your throat but not much else. You were like a desecrated corpse, and the sight of you barely able to moan made Enrico’s thrusts sloppy.

He released your throat and kissed you. You weakly responded, his tongue swiping along your lower lip and collecting drool that had gathered there. You reached up with an arm and placed your hand on his back, fingers bunching up the fabric of his clothing and covering it in blood. You moaned loudly, breaking the kiss to groan against Enrico’s lips. He heard you cumming before you spilled into his hand, your voice like heaven as you moaned out his name repeatedly.

“Enrico, fuck,” you cried out, “Enrico!”

His hand was coated in your blood and mucus and now your cum also, and he brought his fingers to his lips to lick it up. You were crying again, overwhelmed by pain that had spread to your now burning, dripping throat and cheeks. With your walls tight around him, it only took one look at your face for him to cum, slamming deep into you hard enough to make you scream through your tears.

You both stayed there for what seemed like days, panting heavily. You passed out while Enrico was brushing your hair from your face, fingers lingering on your forehead when he realised you were no longer conscious.

He had no idea how he could fix you up, what with the pile of damaged and useless organs now sitting inside of you. He hadn’t been lying when he’d called you godly. Right now you looked more like God than anything he’d seen before.

Notes:

please comment if you enjoyed!! requests are still closed unfortunately, but will open back up in a few days!

Chapter 28: Kishibe Rohan - Cannibalism - Part Two

Notes:

for the lovely reader who requested a part two! please let me know if you enjoyed, if not i'll happily write you another one!!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Being with Rohan was like a dream. Mornings when you woke up with him were heaven, both of your legs tangled in the sheets together, his hair unkempt compared to his usually finely groomed self. Evenings were filled with shared glasses of wine while watching anime or whatever new movie had caught one of your interests. And sex was rough, brutal and ended in tight hugs and all sorts of body worship.

Rohan had quickly discarded Josuke when he figured he could heal you using Heaven’s Door (but Josuke would never let him live down the fact that he’d really ingested another human’s flesh). So things were as near perfect as they could get.

There hadn’t, however, been a round two of the first time the two of you had fucked. Which the two of you didn’t speak about. Rohan was aching to try again, to swallow more of you, to see you torn and cut up like you were ready for slaughter. And you were the same, but you were terrified to say anything. Little did you know, Rohan was carefully planning everything in his head.

Just like last time, he wanted to be one hundred percent prepared and planned out before doing anything. He was taking his time with it so that it could be perfect. He’d need the help of Heaven’s Door to go behind your back a little, but once it was done the two of you would have the perfect night together.

-

“Babe,” Rohan called, making his way downstairs to where you’d seated yourself with a bowl of cereal for dinner. He eyed the bowl and rolled his eyes, lips turning upward slightly. “Come here.”

You did as asked, setting aside your bowl of cereal and making your way to Rohan, instinctively setting your hands on his hips. You waited patiently for him to speak, the tip of your nose rubbing against his jawline affectionately. He set his own hands on your ass, squeezing slightly - both of you grinned at each other. “I was hoping you’d be up for something like our first time?” he offered. “I’ve planned everything out and I think it could be better than last time.” You were nodding before he was done speaking, grin so wide it looked like your lips might tear.

So it didn’t take long for the two of you to land in bed, grinding your crotches against each other. Your breaths came heavy, lips locked almost constantly with Rohans, tongues not battling but dancing with each other, lips connected by a thin string of saliva when you pulled away. Rohans fingers ran down your stomach, finally settling just above your sex.

“One last thing,” he said suddenly.

“Hm?”

“Can I use this for my manga?”

You laughed but nodded, biting your lip at the sight of the scalpel he’d gotten his hands on. The cold metal pressed against your skin and you sucked your stomach in at the sensation. And after a moment came the sting of the blade cutting past your skin, then digging into your fat. Just like last time, the feeling had your arousal leaking, already pulsing with need just from the beginning of the open wound.

Rohan leaned down to lap up the blood that was quickly rushing to the surface of the cut, the scalpel continuing to dig past skin and fat, the tip of it dragging through your muscle. Unbeknownst to you, Rohan was aiming for your organs this time around, and you panted in fear as he pushed the scalpel deeper and deeper. You swore softly under your breath, letting your head fall back against the pillow, the pain spreading through your torso, burning hot and paralysing all at once.

“Your body is so gorgeous,” Rohan murmured, lips already covered in blood. You would have joked about how he looked like a vampire, but the sight of your deep wound made you retch. You weakly rolled onto your side, blood spilling down your side as you threw up on the floor. Rohan felt his own stomach tighten at the sight, but he carefully placed you so you were laying on your back once again, pressing his finger into the squishy fat that was exposed.

He smiled at the feeling, his cock twitching. He coated his hand in blood and used it to coat his cock in the metallic-smelling liquid. He shuddered, slicing deeper into you once again. You screamed and sobbed, writhing on the bed, instinctively trying to defend yourself. Rohan clicked his tongue at you, stroking your face with dirty hands and continuing his venture to your organs.

Finally, as you were gasping for air and trembling, Rohan spotted the gleam of your intestines. He abandoned the scalpel to dig his hands into the wound, fingers rubbing over the silky smooth organs. He’d read somewhere that the inside of the small intestine felt like velvet. And as he squeezed the organ tightly, enjoying the way you wailed in response, he decided he should find out for himself.

Carelessly, he tugged the organ out, a sickening pop sounding in the room as it tore open, causing you to scream again. You wailed and wailed endlessly, eyes wide and vision blurred with tears. What the fuck had he done?

“Rohan!” you moaned, turned on by the sight before you. His hands were squeezing your intestine, emptying it of semi digested food and bile, lips covered in drying blood and hands in mucus. But… “Why- What did- I'm going to die!”

Your voice was barely understandable with all of your trembling and shuddering, teeth clattering together and hiccups and small moans interrupting you. Rohan smirked, tugging on your intestine again, causing a new wave of cries and groans from you. “I did a little something,” he told you confidently, waving his finger in the air as though writing something. “Now I can fuck up your cute little body and eat as much as I want. You won’t die. You can’t.”

There was a moment of silence, the only sound being your heavy breaths filling the room. Rohan paused and laughed a little, reaching into your wound, exploring until he found your heart. He squeezed the muscle tightly. The feeling was indescribable, you were sure you were having a heart attack. “I’m your god now.”

The confidence in his voice made you come undone, arousal flushing and aching with want. “Please,” you begged, your voice coming out an elongated moan. “Please keep going.” Rohan gave you a small nod and obliged.

Holding the now empty intestine, Rohan stroked his cock as he brought it to his lips. He brushed his tongue against the inside of the intestine. It really did feel like velvet. He dug his teeth into the intestine, tearing away a chunk and chewing on it. You watched, mouth wide open as you moaned. He grinned at you as he chewed on it, the muscle showing between his teeth until he swallowed it.

You screamed as he tugged on it again, eating and chewing on it continuously. You could feel every dent from every tooth, every tug as he tore more and more of your flesh away. He tired himself out with your intestine, leaving it half chewed and half eaten, covered in saliva. He leaned in to kiss you, grinding his cock against your sex as he did so. You could taste yourself on his lips, the taste intoxicating and sickening all at once.

He pulled back, jerking himself off with one hand and pushing the other in among your organs. You squirmed and whined, out of tears to cry despite the sobs that still racked your body. You felt him grip something, something just above your stomach. His grip was tight, and there was no hesitation when he pulled the organ out, causing blood to gush everywhere, and pulling a horrible scream from your throat.

You looked up through your blurry vision to see him gripping your spleen, the organ purple in his grip. He set it aside for a moment. “I’d rather have you inside of me,” he said matter-of-factly, kissing and sucking marks into your neck and jaw in between words. “But since you did me that favour last time, would you let me cum inside of you?” You felt your heart flutter amongst all the numbing pain in your torso.

His proposition was worded and spoken so sweetly that you couldn’t help but nod. He grinned, and coated his cock in your blood once again, sighing at the feeling of the warm liquid on him. He didn’t warn you before pushing in but he took his sweet time, adoring the way your entrance tightened around him as he slowly, ever so slowly, pushed into you.

You groaned loudly, brows furrowing at the feeling of being full. You never got used to having his length inside of you, always feeling stretched out around his girth. You were shuddering, twitching, spasming all over, wailing and groaning from the horrible, pulsating pain. You felt it up to your fingertips right down to your toes. But your arousal didn’t stop throbbing, in fact you were more turned on than you had ever been, taken apart and destroyed.

Rohan wasted no time, picking up your spleen and taking a bite out of it, tearing the meat with his canines. You moaned at the sight, trying to blink away your tears so that you could see him clearly. Through your sniffles and gasps came soft moans, and small whimpers that begged Rohan to speed up his pace. He ignored your pleas, continuing his languid movements, building up enough pleasure in your stomach that you were sure you were going to cum with him barely moving inside of you.

Rohan wasn’t quiet either, the obscene sounds of him eating your organ made both of you groan loudly, the room filled with squishy sounds, skin on skin and loud moans. Finally, Rohan picked up his speed, pressing the organ to your lips. He grinned, biting his lip from how good you felt around him. “Eat,” he commanded.

You hesitated, but when he pushed the organ harder against your lips you opened your mouth, tongue licking at the organ before you finally tore away a chunk of fles. The chewy texture came as a surprise to you and your eyelids fluttered at the bloody, odd taste that filled your mouth. Rohan took the opportunity to stimulate your sex, skilled fingers working you until you finally came around his cock.

You kept eye contact with him for as long as you could before your eyes rolled to the back of your head, your orgasm hitting you hard until you were screaming Rohan’s name. Rohan didn’t last much longer, his cock twitching as he came hard inside of you. The two of you held your positions for two full minutes, panting and whining and coming down from your incredible highs.

Finally, Rohan pulled out, making you moan softly as the head of his cock passed your entrance. You were exhausted, whimpering from all the mind-numbing pain still flowing through your body. Rohan cuddled up to your side, fingers idly roaming through your wound, rubbing against the smooth organs and along the layers of fat and muscle.

“You’ll be all fixed up in an hour or two,” he assured you, voice sleepy. You envied him, wishing you could reciprocate all the affection he was giving you. “How was it?”

“Perfect,” you mumbled, voice slurred as you tried to overcome the pain. “It was perfect.”

Notes:

let me know if you enjoyed! requests will be open in a week or so

Chapter 29: Star Platinum - Knife Play - Female Reader

Notes:

here's star's chapter for the lovely reader who requested it! i hope it's what you wanted - if not, drop a comment and i'll write you another!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Movie nights were you and Jotaro's thing. The two of you had met while working on your doctorates, and you'd clicked instantly. Despite the initial awkwardness, it didn't take long for the two of you to be at eachother's apartments almost all the time, curled up in bed, studying side by side or fucking so hard you thought the bed might break.

But most nights, one of you - or sometimes both - picked out a movie rented from the local CD-DVD store and the two of you watched peacefully. It was all very perfect, like the ending to a cliche romcom. One thing that hadn't been fully factored in the equation, however, was Star Platinum.

Star was obsessed with you. To say the very least.

Star's thoughts plagued Jotaro, making it so that he could barely focus most of the time. And when the two of you spent time together, Star's mind ran rampant, filled with dirty thoughts and thoughts of possession. Jotaro knew all of Star's filthy kinks by now, almost constantly having the Stand's thoughts running around his head. Star wanted nothing more than to slice you up, cut you open and scar you up so that you belonged to him and Jotaro, for always and always.

Jotaro hated these thoughts, but most of all hated how these thoughts were enough to turn him on too. Star had a habit of making the two rush to the bathroom to jerk off, the thoughts of you with drool dripping from your lips or with blood trickling down your tummy too much for the two to handle.

Jotaro waited out most of the time, waiting for his erection to go down, or when it was truly unbearable, reluctantly got himself off, hesitating with each stroke of his dick. Star on the other hand was never hesitant, his fist pumping quickly, squeezing the head of his cock and cumming hard, biting his lip to muffle any noises he might make.

You could tell that Star harboured feelings for you, by the way he'd sometimes ruffle your hair or press kisses to your cheek before bed. It was all very gentle and sweet, and you'd grown fond of Star too. Every now and then, you'd give him a hug before you left to your own apartment or brush your fingertips against his forehead affectionately. Jotaro wasn't jealous, but since he could hear all the nasty words running through Star's head he found it a little nauseating.

At least, Jotaro thought to himself, the two of you had your movie nights together. Or so he thought.

You were settled in Jotaro's lap, his arms wrapped around your waist and your head leaning back to rest on his shoulder. The movie was a low budget horror film that you'd rented just for fun. You enjoyed the subpar plot and obvious stunt doubles, even if it made Jotaro groan every few minutes. As the movie continued, you sighed softly and shut your eyes. Jotaro gently brushed his fingers up and down your waist, enjoying your warmth against him.

His eyes widened when he heard the familiar thoughts of Star Platinum surfacing, his brows drawing together. Not now. Not on their movie night.

Star couldn't have cared less. He was tired of waiting.

You awoke with a small hum at the feeling of hands on your thighs, gently squeezing and rubbing. "Jotaro-"

Except it wasn't Jotaro, it was Star Platinum. You smiled softly, reaching to cradle his face. You felt a little hesitant at the way he was rubbing your thighs but you let it slide, his strong hands slowly tightening their grip, tight enough to leave bruises. You gasped and leaned back into Jotaro, who watched with his face twisted into a look of dissatisfaction. "Jotaro," you whined, feeling how you were starting to get wet due to Star's touch.

You shouldn't have said Jotaro's name.

Star wanted your attention on him and him only. He gave up on your thighs, his fingers moving to tweak your nipples and leaning forward to capture your lips in a rough and heated kiss. You let out soft sounds of pleasure, your body slowly melting into Star's touch. Jotaro's hands remained on your waist, not willing to fully give you up yet. But the harder Star Platinum got, the harder he got too. He shook his head, mumbling his usual 'good grief', but his voice was strained this time.

You felt Star bite your lip hard enough to draw blood, the metallic-tasting liquid mixing with your saliva, so that when you pulled away both your and Star's lips were stained red. You whimpered slightly, admiring Star's visible erection and feeling Jotaro's against your ass. The idea of the two men taking you at once made you shudder, and you reached for Star, who in turn slipped a hand beneath your underwear, fingers rubbing against your wet lips and purposely avoiding your clit.

You sighed in satisfaction, letting your head drop backward onto Jotaro's shoulder. Jotaro reached to stop Star Platinum but the Stand easily pushed Jotaro's hand aside, focusing on you and only you. If only you knew about the knife Star was planning to use on you. As soon as Jotaro took note of that thought he pulled you closer to him and away from Star. "Are you sure?" he asked you, gently rubbing his nose against your neck as a gesture of affection. "Are you sure you want him inside of you? He has more planned than you think."

Jotaro's voice was practically pleading with you, his voice tainted with a mix of jealousy and worry. Star didn't pay him any attention, tearing your underwear open, your lack of pants since you were in Jotaro's apartment proving useful. His fingers teased your entrance and you turned to face Jotaro. "What do you mean?" you asked. "Star wouldn't hurt me, he-"

Before you could finish your sentence, Star was digging his knife into you and you let out a yelp and then a small scream, clamping a hand over your mouth. Star looked up at you. Your face was everything he'd imagined and more, tears pooling in your eyes and brows pulled together. Jotaro felt anger pooling in his chest, but there was nothing he could do. The Stand leaned down and licked the blood from the horizontal cut across your tummy. It was deep, deep enough that you could see a little of your fat peeking out from it. You shivered, finally moving your hand away from your mouth and gasping for air. "Star," you whimpered. You were still wet, still aching for him even throughout the burning pain.

Jotaro wiped your tears carefully, eyeing Star with angry eyes. You hiccuped a little, groaning as Star continued to slice you up, drawing a parallel cut to the first one. He looked at you, his cock throbbing at the sight of your flushed face, the sound of your pained cries.

You reached down to your crotch with a shaking hand where your hand met Star's. His fingers still rested against your entrance, teasing you slowly. You pushed at his hand, and finally he obliged, pushing two fingers into you at once, stretching you around the thick digits. You let out a little gasp of pleasure, leaning back into Jotaro once again.

Jotaro and Star held eye contact for a few seconds, the male pleading with his Stand to stop, but Star just smirked a little and returned to fingerfucking you, curling his fingers and roughly pressing against your sweet spot, making you arch your back already, gasping and whining from pain and pleasure.

"Star," you murmured, letting out a yelp as you felt the blade cutting into you just above your pubic bone, the blood dripping down to your cunt and coating his fingers as they fucked in and out of you. "Please, please please please." Your hips raised a little, pushing your clit against his thumb which dragged a moan from your lips.

Jotaro watched as Star finally pulled his fingers out of you, taking his cock out and rubbing it against your open cuts, leaking precum into it, making you suck in a breath at the sting. "Jotaro," you moaned, turning to look at him. "Please." You wanted both of them inside of you, both of them fucking you full while you came on both their cocks.

Jotaro winced, his face pulled into a grimace. He didn't want this, didn't want to fuck you while you were in pain, didn't want Star's cock to slide in you along his, didn't want Star's cum inside of you. But the way you were looking at him, eyes hooded with lust practically begging him to fuck you - how could he say no to that. Reluctantly he pushed you into Star's arms, pulling off his pants and underwear to reveal his own flushed, leaking cock.

You moaned at the sight, crying out as Star's knife dug into your back, the tip of it grazing your rib and making you sob, your weight fully resting on Star, who took the opportunity to shove his cock into you without warning. You sobbed, the crying turning into a long moan as you got used to the feeling of him inside of you. Star squeezed his eyes shut, groaning quietly.

Jotaro watched, careful not to touch any of your cuts as he slowly pressed in alongside Star, stretching your cunt so far you thought it might tear. Jotaro shuddered, his hips stuttering against you. "Fuck," he muttered, resting his hands on your waist. He could feel Star's bloody cock slide alongside his, and the feeling made him feel a little sick. But the feeling of your hole wet and tight around him made him groan all the same. He wanted no part of this, but his cock throbbed in response anyway.

"Star," you hiccuped, sniffling and crying as Star carved another cut into your side, your fat once again visible through the thick cut. Blood spilled down your side, warm as it dripped to your hips and thighs. You were kept between the two of them, your boyfriend and his stand. Your cunt tightened around them, making all three of you moan out loud.

Star carelessly started pounding into you, Jotaro barely moving, just trying to cradle you and ease your pain. You gasped with each thrust, enjoying how your pleasure melted into pain and vice versa, your blood still leaking, dripping down onto your clit, making you squirm. "Jotaro," you murmured, which only made Star more possessive, the Stand beginning to fuck you harder, gripping you hard exactly where your cuts were, making you scream and wail.

But Star didn't know you well enough to know what you wanted. Jotaro slipped his hand to your front, fingers slowly working your clit until you were trembling, leaking slick all over the two cocks inside of you. You were so close to cumming, but Star was nowhere near done with you.

You leaned back into Jotaro who was slowly beginning to thrust into you slowly, gently, careful not to hurt you. You whimpered, your walls clamping down around them as your orgasm approached. Jotaro pulled his hand away at the last second, leaving you writhing in their grip, only moving yourself further up and down their cocks. "No," you whined, a muffled groan escaping you when Star dug his fingers into your cuts again. "Please let me cum, please please please, I wanna cum..!"

Jotaro could never say no to you, and Star's continuous rough and sloppy thrusts indicated that he wasn't far from cumming either. He hadn't fucked you before, and the tight wetness of your cunt was getting to him, not to mention Jotaro's cock sliding along his felt better than fucking his fist ever could.

Jotaro moved his hand back to your front, granting you the release you craved. Your already tight hole tightened around them even more, instantly making Star cum inside of you. The two men shuddered and groaned, you whimpering and whining as you were impaled on the two thick cocks. Star kept his cock still inside of you, jaw clenched while Jotaro gently fucked into you, barely able to move his cock thanks to how you'd clamped down around them.

He kissed your neck, leaving small bite marks and hickeys, his cock twitching as he finally came, the last of you three. You all sat there, panting. When they finally pulled their cocks out of you - an action that involved all three of you moaning from the overstimulation - their cum dripped everywhere, mixed with blood from your slowly drying wounds. You let your weight drop back against Jotaro, who immediately wrapped you up in his arms, turning you away from Star and nestling your face against his shoulder.

Star pressed kisses to your back while Jotaro shivered, regretting what he'd done to you. If only he could see how happy you were, filled with cum and falling asleep to the end credits of your movie.

Notes:

let me know if you enjoyed!

Chapter 30: Jealous Diavolo - Cut Open

Notes:

to the wonderful reader who requested jealous diavolo! i hope you enjoy this, if not let me know and i'll happily write you another!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

It was no secret that Diavolo was possessive. You knew better than anyone how possessive he could be. When the two of you were together, his hands were always on you somehow. Resting on your waist, brushing hair out of your face or squeezing your hands. Everyone could tell that you were his, entirely his. So it was shocking to everyone when the members of La Squadra picked up the habit of flirting with you. You worked with them often, and you were close to all of them. And unfortunately for you, you couldn't really tell when people flirted for you.

You were a little naive, and you took their flirting for regular friendliness. Formaggio especially was bold with you, running his hands along your back, squeezing your shoulder or ruffling your hair. Melone was even worse, playfully smacking your ass when you'd bend over which you always laughed off. Surely it was a friend thing, you always thought to yourself.

For some reason, La Squadra always assumed Diavolo hadn't noticed. None of them had been beaten up or turned up with missing hands or fingers. The lack of punishment surely meant that Diavolo didn't know, or didn't care. They couldn't have been more wrong.

"Tesoro," Diavolo called you over. The two of you were in the kitchen, Diavolo resting against the countertop and you bent over, rearranging things in the fridge. You straightened and made your way over to him, happily resting against him and humming softly when he rubbed circles into your hips with his thumbs. "I'm going to ask you something. You have to be honest with me."

You nodded, smiling at him.

"What's going on with you and La Squadra? Don't lie to me."

Your brows drew together in confusion and you rested your chin against his shoulder, frowning a little. "We work together, and sometimes we hang-"

You were cut off by Diavolo bringing his hand down against your ass, the smack sounding in the kitchen and making you yelp. You pouted, confused. "I said don't fucking lie to me," he said. His grip tightened on your hips enough to leave bruises. "Let's try again. Why are La Squadra constantly - constantly - flirting with you?"

"Flirting..."

Your voice trailed off, and you made eye contact with Diavolo again. "We're just friends, amore," you said, sure of yourself. Diavolo glared at you for a good while, watching the way your brows furrowed and the way you sucked in your bottom lip. You weren't lying. You were just naive. He laughed a little, running your hands up and down your back the way he saw the other males do.

"Do friends touch you like this?" he asked, squeezing your shoulders gently. You opened your mouth to answer but he cut you off. "Or like this?" he asked again, running his fingers through your hair, nails gently scraping against your scalp. "Or do they do this," he whispered, slapping your ass again, squeezing it gently after. You whimpered, feeling the way your body was responding to all this attention. You frowned. You never felt this way when the others did it.

"But I thought-"

"Exactly. You thought wrong," Diavolo said into your ear, warm breath brushing against it. "They're just using you, cuore mio. Because you're naive, you can't tell."

He squeezed your ass again, harder this time. You leaned into him, cheeks flushing. You wanted to apologise, you were still so confused. Diavolo tugged at your pants, silently demanding you to undress. You did as you were asked, watching with confusion as he picked out a knife from the kitchen drawer, slamming it shut.

You felt awkward, naked in the low light of the kitchen while Diavolo was shirtless but still wearing his pants. You went to cover your crotch, but Diavolo slapped your hands away. "I'm going to make you mine, understand?"

You nodded, eager to please, as always. You weren't expecting him to stab you, but that's exactly what he did, digging the large knife into your elbow joint. You screamed, stumbling backwards to lean against the kitchen table, wailing as you looked at the knife stuck in your arm. "Stay still," Diavolo demanded, and through everything you managed to nod, laying back against the kitchen table.

Diavolo removed the knife, slamming it into the joint again. It was a butcher's knife, glinting in the kitchen light, strong enough to carve through your bone. And it did, slicing your forearm clean off. You screamed and sobbed, feeling bile rise in your throat from all the pain. "Diavolo," you wailed, desperately seeking comfort from your partner. You were going to get no such thing.

"Are you really such a naive slut," Diavolo began, carving a 'D' into your chest, followed by an 'I' and then an 'A'. "That you would let that degenerate Melone touch your ass? Or let Formaggio play with your hair?" You sobbed, shaking your head. You gasped for breath, cradling your stubby arm, the blood spilling all over the table.

Diavolo stroked your cheeks, wiping away tears before slapping you, making you whimper. "Please, Diavolo," you whispered.

"Please what?" he asked, patience wearing thin. He had no intention of stopping, carving the next letter of his name onto you, blood rushing to the surface of your cuts.

"Please use me," you begged. "I'm yours, please fuck me like nobody else can." You sobbed through the words, body trembling. You finally had Diavolo's name carved into you vertically, blood dripping down to your crotch. Diavolo had had no intention of fucking you, but as you begged, snot running down your top lip and tears wetting your cheeks, he felt his cock twitch, slowly getting hard as he realised how much you truly belonged to him.

He wasn't ready yet, though.

He raised the knife again, bringing it down on your lower abdomen, slicing through your organs. Your scream was deafening and blood-curdling, but it just made Diavolo's cock harder. He was making you completely his. Nobody else would ever see you like this, nobody else would ever touch you like this except him.

You were completely undone, held together only by your spine, your bottom half dangling off the edge of the table, your organs spilling out. You turned your head to the side, throwing up onto the blood soaked table cloth, choking on bile and retching until nothing else would come up.

He grinned, watching you sob and sob and sob. Your tears were dried up, but you cried still. "Diavolo," you wailed. Even now, when he'd almost killed you, he still cared more about him than anything else. You wanted him to use you, you wanted to be his fuck toy, wanted to make it all up to him. And fuck, who was he to take that opportunity from you?

He finally took off his pants and underwear, revealing his weeping cock. He brushed his thumb against the tip, spreading the precum over the head of his cock. "You wanna be good for me?"

You nodded weakly, feeling dizzy and out of it from how much blood you were losing, your heartbeat already weak. Diavolo knew he should hurry, but you looked so good like this that he wanted to stand and appreciate you for hours. But that wasn't realistic. He stroked his cock a few times before tugging your organs out of you, intestines and stomach spilling onto the table, leaving you spasming and screaming.

You wailed, swearing over and over. Diavolo laughed, shoving his cock up into you, surrounded by your squishy organs and coated in your blood. He groaned loudly at the feeling.

"Can Formaggio and Melone make you feel this good?" he asked, grinning when you shook your head. He thrust into your cut open top half hard, enjoying the way you swallowed air down in gasping breaths. "What about Risotto? Prosciutto?" You continued to shake your head desperately, each thrust making your eyes roll to the back of your head. Diavolo lifted his hands and shoved them down onto your ribs, a sickening crack sounding from your chest.

You kept screaming, your voice hoarse and throat burning.

"Ghiaccio, hm? That piece of shit, can he take you apart like this, make you scream like this?" Diavolo felt his cock throb every time you shook your head no, realising how truly his you were. You were willing to do anything for him. You could barely breathe, your ribs cracked and bruised, your heart barely beating. You wheezed and gasped, feeling Diavolo's hands cradling your face.

You breathed out your words, barely able to speak anymore. "Please cum in me, maestro," you begged, voice cracking with one last sob.

Diavolo came hard, crying out and groaning loud enough that La Squadra, who lived in the apartment beside yours, could probably hear him. But it wasn't as if they hadn't been listening to all your cries and screams for the past half hour or so. He shuddered, hips snapping into you a few more times before he pulled out, grinning when he saw you smile at him, eyes filling with tears again.

"Cuore mio," he murmured affectionately, leaning in to kiss you just as you passed out.

Now came the task of erasing certain timeframes, making sure you were put back together. One time frame he kept, however, was him carving his name into you. So when you woke up the next day, the cuts were scabbing over, certain to leave scars.

It was the first thing you showed La Squadra in the morning, proud of the new addition to your torso. "Oh!" you said, smiling at them. "I heard that you guys are next on the list, what with all that flirting."

Their faces paled, stomachs tied in knots. And they thought the Boss hadn't noticed.

Notes:

please let me know if you enjoyed, requests are open!!

Chapter 31: Risotto - We're In This Together

Notes:

i really loved writing this, so i hope the wonderful reader who requested this enjoys it!! please comment if you did, if you didn't i'll gladly write you another!!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The rest of La Squadra was dead.

One by one, they'd been killed. There were only two of you left.

You and Risotto had been left behind, the only two who hadn't been eliminated by Bucciarati's team. The two of you had been partners since the very beginning, so it was romantic in the most tragic of ways that only you two remained. Nobody was going to come between the two of you - this was going to end in flames, but nobody was going to stop the two of you, there wasn't a single thing from heaven or hell that could stop you now. There was nothing left to lose, except each other.

Every night ended in rushed kisses, teeth clashing and lips bloody from biting, making love that was messy and needy. Risotto deep inside of you, claiming you over and over, your nails in his skin marking him and making him yours. There was a desperate need to be each other's completely. You were both scared of being left behind. You planned things out to make sure nobody could be left behind. You two were going all in, a last ditch effort to take down Bucciarati and uncover the Boss' identity. The two of you, always always always.

It was the night before, and the two of you were already in bed, hands rushing to take off eachother's clothes, scratching each other carelessly in the process. Risotto's hands roamed every inch of your body - he wanted to feel all of you, turned inside out and upside down, every part of you was going to belong to him. He leaned forward, lips brushing yours as he spoke. "Tesoro," he breathed, taking off his hat to reveal silky silver-white hair. Your hands immediately went to play with it, fingers gripping tightly and pulling him in for a kiss. He bit your lip harshly, blood filling both of your mouths, both tongues fighting to lap it up. "Sei mio."

The words were simple but they made your heart beat just that little bit faster. "Sei mio," he repeated. "Sei mio, sei mio, sei mio." He punctuated each phrase with a bite to your neck, sucking in deep purple marks that made you gasp for breath. Your hands wandered up and down his back, scratching and stroking, desperate to feel every inch of him, every fucking inch of him.

You felt it pooling in your tummy, recognising the feeling as razor blades pushed their way through your skin, clattering together and falling to the bed, grazing your thighs gently, making you wail. "Fuck," you groaned, watching as blood poured from the open wound, pooling on your stomach. Risotto pushed his cock into the deep hole made by the razor blades, making both of you gasp, your head falling back against the pillows. "Fuck me, fucking desecrate me." Your words made Risotto groan, and you felt the same feeling as before pulse along your spine.

Needles poured from your skin, digging into your back as you lay on them. You swore loudly, squeezing your eyes shut and writhing in pain. "Look at me," Risotto demanded. You looked at him through teary eyes, vision blurry. He grinned, shoving his cock into you again, making you cry out. Your blood coated him, wetting the short, curled trail of hair at the base of his cock. The sight made you drool a little, your lips swollen from the rushed kissing.

You panted, the pain prickling along your spine as the needles poked you, shoving into your skin. Risotto finally lifted you away from them, pushing you down to the floor, standing above you and forcing his cock past your lips. You were obedient, willing to let him do anything to you, wanting him to do anything to you. He wasn't patient, pushing his cock deep into your throat.

Fittingly, razors pushed out of your wrists, the blood gushing and making you gag and groan around Risotto's cock. He gripped you by your hair, skullfucking you until there was bile and spit pouring from your mouth, soaking your chest in the foul-smelling mixture. He looked down at you, anger and love all mixed into one in his expression, brows pulled together and cheeks flushed. "Puttano," he muttered, pulling his cock out of your mouth.

"Swallow," he demanded, watching as you swallowed the blood, precum and bile that had pooled in your mouth. You did as he asked, showing him your empty mouth and receiving your reward, a pair of razors manifesting in your throat, pushing out and making you choke and cough up blood. You cried once again, sobbing at the unbearable pain, gripping your throat with shaking hands but only covering them in hot blood.

You looked up at him. Admiration, adoration, anger laced your expression.

You got up shakily, moaning as Risotto dug his fingers into the wounds along your spine, the bone exposed. You twitched at the feeling, hiccuping and groaning against his chest, stroking his cock with one of your hands. You were entirely his, bleeding so much that it was making you dizzy. Risotto pushed you back onto the bed, your legs wrapping around his waist and his cock slamming into you without care or mercy. You swore, shuddering.

"You're so tight," he muttered, hands digging into your wound and tearing it open, making you scream. He could see your muscle, your fat, the glint of organs where the razor blades had pushed through. You were crying, sobbing and almost choking on your tears, nauseous from the pain and euphoric from the pleasure of being claimed by Risotto once again.

You looked up at him as he began to thrust, your voice shaking and interrupted by moans and hiccups as you spoke. "What if we die?"

Risotto didn't even pause, his thrusts becoming rougher, reducing you to a bleeding, moaning mess. "We're in this together now," he said, an edge to his words that made you reach up to pull him closer to you. He shoved a hand in to caress your organs, making you arch your back. "Until the very end of me."

"Until the very end of you," you repeated, gasping as you pulled Risotto closer to you, his lips brushing against your marked neck, leaving another bite mark and drinking the blood that was still leaking from your wounds.

Risotto felt the tears running down his cheeks before he realised he was crying, choking down a sob and slamming his cock deeper inside of you. You teared up again at the sound of him crying, nails digging into his back and dragging marks into him, making him yours and yours and yours. He could feel that you were close to cumming, your walls tightening around his cock, blood still dripping down to where the two of you were connected, making obscene wet sounds with each slam of hips.

You cried out as you came hard, Risotto's hand wrapped around your intestines, squeezing and tugging gently. His thrusts slowed as you tightened around him. "Sono tuo," you cried, body trembling and spasming at the feeling of Risotto inside of you, inside of your aching hole and inside of your cut open abdomen. "Sono tuo."

Risotto pushed into you again, panting from the feeling of you around him. He was right. The two of you were in this together now. Nothing else mattered but you.

Your flushed face, pink cheeks, swollen and bleeding lips, hooded eyes, disheveled hair. The sight of you was enough to make him cum. He pulled out hurriedly, cumming into your stomach wound, which made you writhe from the sting of it. Now he was inside of you in a way you could never get rid of.

Risotto pulled you close to him, covering your face in kisses, his tears dripping onto your skin. It was time for the two of you to shower, for Risotto to fix up your wounds before tomorrow came. If only tomorrow would never come. As the two of you sat in the tub, sharing the shower head as you cleaned each other up, you mumbled over and over about how you would make it through somehow. Risotto interrupted you, hands squeezing your shoulders and then turning off the shower, leaving both of you to shiver in the tub, teeth chattering.

"Non dimenticare, until the very end of me."

You nodded. "Until the very end of you."

The two of you got out of the tub, going about fixing you up.

If only Risotto had known how tomorrow would go, he never would have gotten out of the tub. If only he would have sat with you in that tub until the very end. Just like he’d promised you.

Notes:

please let me know if you enjoyed!! requests are closed!!

Chapter 32: Cioccolata - Part Two

Notes:

for lacey, i hope this chapter makes you as happy as the first cioccolata one did! requests are still closed unfortunately but should open up again soon!!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Living with Cioccolata wasn't bad. If you were honest, it felt better than the way you'd been living before. There was someone in charge, someone who took care of you and praised you for your obedience. And you had a best friend who spent time with you, who taught you how to run live streams, how to get the right angles and how to clean all the surgery equipment.

It was peaceful almost. There had not been an incident since the first night you'd been here, although you ached for it every night. You barely got a moment to yourself, but when you did you spent it squeezing your throat, looking for the feeling of being choked while your other hand worked between your legs.

It wasn't that Cioccolata wasn't your god anymore - because he very much was, your entire life was dedicated to him - but it wasn't as evident as it had been the first time you'd met him. Whenever the two of you did fuck, it was rushed and barely sadistic, earning you only a few slaps and tugs on your hair. You had to watch as he fucked and killed randoms, giving them exactly what you were praying for every day.

You were jealous and even that was an understatement.

Cioccolata wasn’t blind to this. He’d noticed when you acted out slightly, looking for attention. Of course he couldn’t give it to you, or else he’d only encourage your bad behaviour. He tried his best to give you attention when you worked hard or were exceptionally obedient, but you were even worse than Secco had been at the beginning.

The more time that passed, the more absent you became, mind always seeming to wander somewhere else during live streams, hands slipping and dropping the camera, or failing to capture some crucial experiment Cioccolata wanted to add to his personal collection. Yelling at you solved nothing, holding you by your throat only made you whimper and denying you your usual sugar cubes just made you grumpier.

It wasn’t until he caught you one night that he finally understood what you were so desperate for. Your hand clamped over your mouth, your other hand between your legs. You were shaking, Cioccolata couldn’t tell whether it was from arousal or fear but he wasn’t sure he cared either. He made his way over to you, easily gripping and lifting you by your throat. You choked, eyes fluttering open and widening when you saw him.

But your gaze softened quickly afterwards, corners of your mouth turning upward into a smile. “Cioccolata,” you moaned, grinning and pushing hips forward against his. He squeezed your throat once more, only pulling a choked groan from you. “Secco!” he called. “Get the table ready.”

You couldn’t have been happier to hear those words.

-

You were tied up by your shoulders and neck, the collar around your neck choking you slightly, to the point when you had to gasp a little to breathe comfortably.

He started with the saw this time, fingers pushing into you with one hand, the other firm on the handle as the saw began to make its way through your arm. Blood spurted everywhere and you cried out, screaming and sobbing. You hadn’t expected him to start so roughly, tears already streaming down your cheeks. “C… Cioccolata,” you wailed, sobbing loudly. He grinned at you, moaning as the saw finally reached the end of your arm, having sawed through your bone.

“What is it darling?” he teased. “Didn’t you want this? Weren’t you thinking of this with your hand between your legs, you whore?”

You nodded, unable to stifle a moan at the words. Cioccolata took a hold of your severed arm, pushing the fingers into your open, drooling mouth. You gagged as he pushed your limp fingers deep into your mouth, pushing the fingertips against the back of your throat. You retched, eyes tearing up once again from the intrusion.

He shoved the hand deeper and you wailed, bile coming up and making you choke. You turned your head to the side, throwing up onto the table and making Cioccolata grin. “Did you get that Secco?” he asked, receiving a grunt of confirmation. He gripped your face and turned it to face the camera. Your cheeks shiny with tears and lips stained from vomit, you forced a smile to the camera, knowing he was showing you off to his viewers. He confirmed your assumption by speaking to the camera. “Aren’t they pretty? Bleeding and screaming just for me? Don’t they look wonderful?”

You hiccuped a little but grinned at the praise, shivering when he picked up the saw once again, pressing it to your elbow joint and beginning to slice through. You screamed and arched your back, your entire body trembling. But between your legs it was beginning to show how turned on you were, how desperate you were to be filled by Cioccolata - your god, your saviour.

But in the meantime, all that filled your body was unbearable pain, white hot and burning all through your now severed right arm. Your upper limbs had been cut off and you were bleeding so much you were sure you would pass out, the blood squirting out through your arteries. You moaned softly, feeling yourself become faint. Your attention was brought back by Cioccolata tweaking your nipples, twisting them enough to draw a yelp from your wails.

You looked up at him, crying so much that your tears were beginning to dry out. He grinned at you, the same affection in his eyes as when he ruffled Secco’s hair and tossed him sugar cubes. You felt your heart leap at the feeling of that affection being directed at you. You knew he wasn’t done with you yet, but you were ecstatic all the same at the feeling of being adored.

“Please ruin me,” you murmured, cheeks flushing darkly.

“Say it again. To the camera.”

“Please ruin me, Cioccolata.”

“With pleasure,” he said, dragging the words out so that you shivered at the tone of his voice.

He was quick after that, raising what looked like a regular kitchen knife, using the blunt end of the handle to smash down against one of your ribs, a sickening sound resounding as the bone cracked and splintered. You screamed, wailing loudly as he broke the next rib, and then the next. Bruises began quickly forming on your now swollen chest.

You could see the bumps along your ribcage from the now cracked and uneven bones. You sobbed, the pain throbbing throughout your chest, aching so badly you thought you might die. You were struggling to stay awake, focusing on the pain in your severed arms to stay awake, desperate to be conscious when Cioccolata finally decided to fuck you. Which luckily was already close.

He picked up your severed hand and pushed the dead fingers into you along with one of his own, guiding them with rough thrusts against your sweet spot. He already knew your body well, bringing you closer to orgasm with each move of his wrist, revelling in the sound of your breathy moans. With his eyes trained on your face, your eyelids low and lip swollen from being bitten, he finally pulled his hand away, leaving your limp fingers inside of you.

He carefully took your face in his hands, his gentleness uncharacteristic, leaning in to press a gentle kiss to your lips. It was reminiscent of the times you’d filmed a successful livestream, or when he would break your bones to test out new techniques and reward you with a comforting touch. His gentleness didn’t last long, his teeth biting you bottom lip and tugging on it, pressing his teeth in hard until you bled, whimpering softly.

He reached down to pull the hand out of you, pulling his thong down to release his pulsing erection. You moaned softly at the sight, watching intently as he stroked himself, fist tightening slightly as it reached the head. “Tesoro,” he mumbled, the sweet name making you whine with need. He didn’t wait much longer, his sweetness having reached its end, his first thrust into you rough, stretching you out and making you groan loudly.

You whimpered with each of his thrusts, wishing you could reach up to hug him close. You could barely breathe thanks to the collar and now the burning pain in your chest, every moan a gasp for air, and as the pleasure increased, they became only strained gasps.

Cioccolata’s hand worked between your legs as he fucked you, skilled fingers bringing you to the edge of orgasm, but moving just slow enough to keep you on that edge and not push you over. You squirmed, trying to bring your hips closer to his, each thrust however pushed you up the table, his spare hand gripping you by your waist, fingers digging in so tight you thought he might tear through your skin.

Finally Cioccolata’s edging brought you to orgasm, your muscles tightening as you came, back arching weakly and mouth desperately swallowing down air, your gasps making Cioccolata’s cock throb. He fucked you through your orgasm and continued after you were done, driving you into overstimulation. You writhed and whined loudly, crying once again. “Cioccolata,” you screamed, feeling yourself become faint once again. “Please, please, please please please!”

He bit back a moan at your noises, driving himself deep into you as he came, wanting his cum as deep inside you as possible. You panted, Cioccolata watching your expression intently as you finally passed out. He grinned and pulled out of you, stroking his cock a few more times before pulling his thong back up, admiring your naked, ruined body.

He picked up your severed arms, setting them onto the table. He had to begin the lengthy process of stitching you back up and fixing up your ribs now. He undid the collar around your neck, fingers stroking over your skin fondly. Secco watched, jealous but quiet.

“Tesoro,” Cioccolata repeated. “So pretty like this.”

Notes:

requests are closed for now!

Chapter 33: Ermes - Hearts

Notes:

here it is, finally!! i hope you enjoy it, if you don't please let me know and i'll gladly write you another~~

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Ermes was the love of your life. Maybe that was an understatement even. Everything about her made your heart leap out of your chest - the way her hair moved when she walked, the way her eyes raked over your body, the way she walked and talked. It was like heaven to you, when you got to spend the night in her arms, or when you woke up to her playfully calling you a ‘sleepy bitch’. The affection in her eyes and in her touch made you melt.

You two hadn’t been going out for long, but you were more infatuated with her than you’d been with anybody else. You’d do anything for her - and she knew it. That was probably the best part of being with you. Not that she bossed you around or made you do anything you didn’t want to, but it was the knowledge that you would submit to her at any time that made her happy.

The two of you were taking things slow, mostly for your sake. Even though you were definitely the more invested of the two, intent on doing anything and everything you possibly could with Ermes, she took things slowly for that very reason. You could probably make rash decisions, and although she doubted you would regret it later, there was always a possibility you would, and she wasn’t willing to take that risk.

That is, until it became incredibly evident that you were a masochist. From bumping your knees against furniture so often it almost seemed you did it on purpose to moaning softly when you burnt yourself on the stove while cooking, the more comfortable you became around Ermes the more she noticed.

It was cute, endearing.

And every time the two of you made out, going further and further each time, it became more and more evident. You’d beg her to bite your neck harder, or you would take her hand and press her nails into your skin. And on the rare occasion where she’d smack your ass, you whined in such a needy tone that it made her ache for you.

And so, after a few more times of holding back, trying her best not to fuck you so hard you wouldn't be able to walk straight the next morning, she decided it was time to see just how much of a masochist you really were.

It was easy to get you into bed, you were always ready to be in her arms, to hear her gasps and feel her nails against your skin. You adored staring at her hands, admiring the nails that had been cut shorter than the rest so that she could fuck you without worry. You were already moaning when she slapped you across the face, making your eyes water.

"What are you-"

"I know you like it, sunshine," she teased. "Let me take care of you."

You melted at those words, nodding quickly. "Good," she said, voice still teasing.

She gripped your jaw, opening your mouth and playing with your tongue, pinching it and pressing her fingers toward the back of your mouth. You gagged softly and felt as she pressed something against your tongue. You were about to ask what she was doing when an odd feeling covered your tongue.

Your brows furrowed, and you whimpered when you felt two tongues in your mouth, both of them rubbing against each other. You tried to speak but your words came out slurred. "Ermes," you called, confused. You whimpered, looking up at her with wide, confused eyes.

Her heart melted and she took your face into her hands, kissing you roughly. The kiss was messy, drool slipping down your bottom lip and your doubled tongues brushing clumsily against Ermes’. She pulled away and chuckled softly, pushing you to lay down. You noticed a utility knife laying on the corner of the bed and your stomach tied in knots.

“Are you-” you paused, trying to speak clearly with your two tongues. “Please, Ermes, please cut me.” You continued your begging, absolutely blind to the fact that she’d long ago decided to cut you open, much deeper than you were expecting. She picked up the utility knife and played with it, fingertip bleeding a little from the point of the knife.

“Say please one more time,” she demanded, dragging the knife lightly over your skin, barely scratching you.

“Please,” you said once more, still struggling with the two tongues, curiously rubbing them against each other.

She grinned and obliged, digging the blade into you much deeper than you’d expected. You screamed, tears instantly welling up and streaming down the sides of your face. Your entire body tensed up and shuddered, your bottom lip trembling as you wailed loudly.

Ermes watched your reaction intently, one hand gently beginning to rub your sex, smiling at how aroused you were. You could scream as much as you wanted, but you couldn't hide this. She pushed the knife deeper into you, dragging it downward with considerable force, slicing you open down to your pubic bone, careful to stop at the trail of hair that started there.

"Oh you look so good like this," she muttered, straddling you so that her cunt rested at the bottom of your wound, your blood rushing against her and making her moan. "You're my whore, aren't you?"

Through your tears you nodded, a small smile playing on your lips. "Your whore," you repeated after her, breaking into a sob immediately afterwards. She reached into you, pulling out your intestines, gasping at the slippery, shining organ. With a strong grip, she pulled apart your wound, tearing it open further and making you scream at the top of your lungs, voice becoming hoarse as you did so.

She touched herself as she listened to you scream, fingers circling her clit and dipping between her lips, pressing against her entrance but never pushing in. With her spare hand, she caressed your ribs, biting her lip at the texture of the bone, and finally reaching below to grip the heart. She grinned, squeezing the organ and causing your face to flush, body trembling uncontrollably.

"Baby talk to me," she said, making sure you were still alright. You nodded and slurred out her name, barely able to talk from all the mind-numbing pain. She smiled and stroked your hair out of your face before returning her attention to your heart, applying a sticker and watching as your heart doubled.

She gripped one then, grinning as she pulled the muscle out of you, blood spurting but your spare heart still beating. You were sobbing uncontrollably - she could see your stomach tightening with the urge to vomit, but you didn't. You were a good lover, and Ermes smirked as she looked down at you, sheets stained and soaking with your blood.

She took your heart and rubbed it against her chest while it was still warm, coating herself in your blood. Slowly she pushed the organ downward, rubbing it against her cunt and gasping at the feeling. Her hips bucked and eyes shut, lips forming a perfect 'o'.

You watched, fascinated with the woman above you, completely absorbed in her pleasure, completely forgetting your own. As pain pulsated through you, she moved her hips languidly, a slow pace forming as he rubbed herself against your heart which was still leaking blood. She opened her eyes, now hooded with lust, and smiled at you. "You're good at this huh," she said softly. "Do you wanna cum with me?"

You nodded, watching as she laughed a little and shook her head. "Needy bitch. As always."

You were shaking, barely awake from all the blood loss, all you could do was stare at her with need, and as she finally took the heart and pressed it against your crotch, rubbing you with it while her own hips followed the movements, both of you moaning in pleasure.

The feeling of your own heart, your own muscle sliding against you, Ermes' thighs on either side of you, made your mind go blank. You could concentrate only on the pleasure, the all-consuming fucking pleasure. Your body was aching dully, and the sight of your intestines laid out before you made you gag a little, but your eyes went back to Ermes’ face and everything was alright again.

You could tell from the way her hips sped up that she was getting closer, grinding her hip into the muscle, gripping your heart tighter than before. If all this pain hadn’t already put you on the edge of orgasm, just the sight of her panting, grunting softly with each thrust of her hips against your heart - against you - certainly did. And to your surprise (but not to hers) you came first, crying out again, tears welling in the corners of your eyes, your wound aching horribly as your muscles tensed. Your fists clenched and eyes squeezed shut, Ermes smiled at the sight of you.

“Ermes,” you moaned. “Ermes, fuck!”

She felt her own orgasm coming, and quickly took a hold of your hand, guiding your fingers inside of you, only for her walls to immediately clamp down around your digits, her brows furrowing as she came. She moaned your name, your heart pressed against her clit and your fingers inside of her. She was just as much yours as you were hers.

It took a while for the two of you to come down from your high, Ermes gently pulling your fingers out of her and setting the spare heart aside. She laid her face to rest upon your open wound, and you gently rested your hands on her head. In more than a few hours you were fixed up but sore, laying on your side, cradling your stomach.

Ermes lay behind you, wrapping her arms around your middle, hand resting upon yours. “Did I meet all of your expectations?”

“Well…” you joked, a smile playing on your lips.

“Needy bitch,” Ermes returned, pressing a kiss to the back of your neck. You’d never been more in love.

Notes:

requests are closed! please comment if you enjoyed <3

Chapter 34: Rohan & Jotaro - Gore

Notes:

for ash!!!! i hope you enjoy this chapter, and if not let me know and i'll write you a new one!!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

You’d only moved to Morioh just a few months ago, hoping to find a job and settle down rather peacefully. You hadn't really expected to fall in love with someone. Or two someones.

You'd met Jotaro while he was working on his doctorate. You'd studied marine biology previously and when you'd met him you were ecstatic to find someone who was just as, if not more, interested in the subject as you were. The two of you got along easily, his quiet demeanor slowly opening up to be sweeter.

You'd go out for lunch every weekend and occasionally you'd help him out with his paper, pointing things out to him and earning a smile in return. Those smiles meant the entire world to you.

About a week after you'd met Jotaro, you met Rohan. Rohan was stuck up, a little shy and sometimes obviously overconfident. You were head over heels in just a few days. Before long, he'd tag along to you and Jotaro's lunches. Jotaro was reluctant at first, but after a few weeks the three of you shared inside jokes and hugs before parting ways.

Either man made your cheeks flush, stomach twist and heart beat a little faster. It was heaven to spend time with the two of them. Every now and then there'd be movie nights at your house, sharing popcorn and laughs over crappy horror movies. There were trips to the beach when Jotaro needed to do a little research where you and Rohan sat in the sun, watching Jotaro with lazy heart eyes.

It was Jotaro who kissed you first. He'd known you for longer, so you supposed it was more expected. And yet you hadn't expected it at all. You were making noodles, cooking vegetables and frying meat, the kitchen filled with the smell of your cooking. Jotaro had been sitting at the table, writing something up based on your latest trip to the beach.

You hadn't heard him come up behind you, but you felt a gentle hand rest on your waist. You looked up at him, confused at the touch. He looked at the food, a small smile playing on his lips. "You're good at this, you know that?"

You blushed beet red, right up to the tips of your ears. There were a few moments of silence before he turned to look at you, carefully pressing a kiss to your forehead, and then your lips. You let out a small whimper, overcome with a happiness so intense you thought you might cry. When he pulled away, you took the opportunity to kiss his forehead, a grin taking over your face.

Things didn't change between the three of you, continuous lunches and breakfasts and movie nights and beach trips. It was on one of these beach trips that Rohan finally asked you.

"Are you and Jotaro an item now?"

You grinned and shrugged. "Nothing official. He knows I'm in love with someone else too," you said. "But it's all good."

"Oh."

Rohan looked a little insecure now, not his usual confident self. You could feel him staring at you for a while, but you kept your eyes trained on Jotaro.

"Can I kiss you?" he finally asked. Your head whipped around to face him so fast you thought you might break your neck. You nodded quickly and Rohan leaned in, cupping your cheek with one hand and pressing his lips against yours. He wasn't as gentle as Jotaro but he was gentle enough to make you blush.

Jotaro watched the two of you and smiled. You'd finally gotten what you wanted, and it made him happy. Everything was as it should be.

Sex was never as gentle as your first kisses were. Two cocks aching for you - Jotaro's thicker, Rohan's longer - and your own arousal leaking, one of you was always left fucked sore so that you couldn't walk the next day. There were second rounds, third rounds and the room was thick with the smell of sex for hours and hours.

The first time Jotaro choked you though, was when things changed. The way your eyes rolled up into your head, the way your face flushed red and the way you moaned when he did it had both men on the edge of orgasm in no time. Your fragile body beneath Jotaro's grip was the hottest thing either of them had ever seen.

You became more of a masochist the more they indulged you, spanking you until you were bruised, barely able to sit down for two or three days in a row. So the two of them planned something out carefully, desperate to reduce you to the bloodiest, snottiest mess you could be.

-

You were pressed between the two men, shuddering at the feeling of their cocks against you, one against your lower stomach and one against your ass.

You grinned, smiling at the feeling of Rohan's hand running through your hair from behind, the other gently running it's fingertips over your hip bones. Kisses were pressed against your neck, two pairs of lips biting and sucking marks into you.

"Angel?" Rohan murmured into your ear, pressing a kiss there as well. "We wanted to try something."

You hummed in response, just waiting impatiently for the usual roughness to start, aching to be slapped and degraded.

"It might be gentle, but you're gonna like it," Rohan continued, slapping your ass lightly. You smiled in response to the slap, looking up at Jotaro and brushing your nose against his.

"We're gonna cut you up, okay?"

Your eyes widened and then your brows furrowed. Your boyfriends were eager to pleasure you, so they wouldn't do it if you didn't want it. You squeezed from between their grasp, standing aside to stare at them.

"Please explain."

Jotaro took over, leaning into Rohan a little, looking for the other male's support. "You're a masochist," he murmured. "If we do this you'll enjoy it. And Rohan can make it so that you heal up afterwards, and I can make sure not to damage you too badly. You'll enjoy it, we're sure."

You stared for a while, confused, but after a while you just blushed. They'd thought this all up just to make you feel good. If anything could turn you on, that was it. A small nod and the two men were on you without hesitation. You were making out with Rohan, still a little unsure of how to act for their gory fantasy, when you first got stabbed.

Jotaro shoved the knife - your favourite cooking knife, nonetheless - between your sobs from behind, making you scream, Rohan's teeth grazing your lip and drawing blood.

You twisted trying to look backwards but this only caused more pain to shoot through your torso. You began to cry, and Jotaro and Rohan exchanged glances, unsure of whether to continue. But when they caught sight of how you were pressing your legs together, thighs rubbing against each other slightly in a clear attempt to get off, they just smirked at you.

"You like that, hm? Fucking masochist," Rohan chastised. You nodded, sniffling and reaching back to touch the stab wound, pulling your hand away covered in blood.

Before you could speak, Jotaro was digging the knife into you again, this time twisting it inside of you, carving a hole into your back that spurted blood all over him. He leaned down to lap up the warm liquid, and Rohan watched jealously. He took a hold of the knife and dug it into your stomach, dragging it across and watching as your sliced up organs became exposed. He stuck a hand in, his hand covered in mucus and blood and bile leaking from your intestines.

He moaned softly.

You could barely stand, knees weak, and sure enough your legs gave way, Jotaro catching you and Rohan accidentally drawing your intestines out. Jotaro lifted you onto the bed, sitting behind you and taking the knife to slice you open along your spine, pinching the bone, causing you to spasm uncontrollably.

You gasped and moaned and sobbed all at once. You were throbbing with pain and with need for someone's cock inside of you, your arousal leaking. Jotaro sat you on his lap, spreading your legs and nodding to Rohan. Rohan smiled and took a hold of one of your intestines, rubbing it against your sex and making you shiver.

"Rohan," you mumbled, sniffling and sobbing a little, the pain equally as strong as the pleasure now rocking your body. "Please…"

Rohan did as you were asking, his mouth working on your arousal along with your intestine, the feeling mixing until you could barely tell the two apart. You shuddered under his wet kisses, your blood all over Jotaro and Rohan. Jotaro took it upon himself to continue cutting you up, slicing your throat open. You gagged and choked, blood spilling from your lips and neck.

You wailed, coughing and choking, blood going everywhere. You moaned, confused as to why you hadn't passed out yet but too focused on Rohan's tongue and how it was working to care much. Jotaro played with your nipples and stuck his fingers into the slit in your throat, the feeling making you gag uncontrollably.

Jotaro's cock was throbbing, pressed against your lower back and leaking precum. He grunted every time you shuddered, your blood covered back rubbing against him and making him desperate to fuck you hard. He couldn't stop thinking about his cock in your bloody, tight throat and Rohan seemed to be thinking the same thing, stopping his actions just as you got to the edge of orgasm.

You panted, choking a little on your own blood and shaking, reaching down to touch your intestine, whimpering at the strange, slippery feeling of it below your fingers. "Please," you whined. "Please, Jotaro, Rohan, please."

You'd never been more turned on in your life, your sex pulsating just at the sight of the two men. Jotaro picked you up easily, laying you down so that your head hung off the edge of the bed, your mouth filling with blood from the odd position. Rohan positioned himself at your other end, pressing the tip of his cock against your hole.

You relaxed a little which was a mistake. You screamed at the feeling of Jotaro gripping your ribs to help him shove his cock into your mouth. Your cries were muffled, as were your moans when Rohan slid his cock into your hole wet with blood.

You belonged completely to them, your organs spilling out of your torso and your throat completely torn up. You gagged until you threw up on Jotaro's cock, earning a groan from him as he slammed deeper into your tight throat, adoring the way you felt around him.

Rohan was louder than Jotaro, praising you constantly and biting his lip to muffle moans. His cock hit your sweet spot with each thrust until you were cumming hard, arching your back and shuddering. Jotaro pulled his cock out of your throat just to watch you cum, admiring your furrowed brows and red face.

He smiled, cradling your face with one hand as he jerked off, his cock covered in blood and bile and spit, and when he came it was with a loud groan, his cum hitting your lips. You opened your mouth wide, lips trembling from how much pain you were in, and swallowed his cum gratefully.

Rohan took a while longer, and Jotaro leaned in to kiss him. It was the first time you'd seen them kiss, and the sight of it combined with Rohan's thick, throbbing cock in you made you shiver and moan loudly. Rohan came hard, moaning against Jotaro's lips, the older male swallowing the soft sounds. You were filled with his cum, and smiled at the thought.

The two males cradled you, and you sighed softly as you were sandwiched between them, your organs squishing a little between you. You'd be healed up in a few hours thanks to Heaven's Door, so the two males were peaceful, covering you in kisses and praise.

Thank god you'd moved to Morioh.

Notes:

requests are still closed but will be open in a few days!!!

Chapter 35: Jonathan - Marking

Notes:

for @acatsuki! i loved writing this chapter - please comment and let me know if you enjoyed, if not i'll gladly write you another!! thank you all for reading!!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

It started with a bruise.

You bumped your thigh hard against the corner of the dining room table while walking by. “Fuck!” you exclaimed, tearing up. Jonathan was at your side in a split second, asking if you were okay and what had happened. “I just hit my leg, it’s fine.” You sniffled and he wiped away a tear that had slipped down your cheek. You smiled at him and rubbed your thigh before brushing it off, sighing softly.

Jonathan had thought nothing of it until later that day when you were dressed in your nightclothes, thighs exposed. The skin where you’d hit yourself was now a mottled purple-brown, the edges still an irritated pink colour.

Now Jonathan was normally gentle with you. He loved making you feel loved and appreciated, worshipping your body and making sure every part of you felt good. But the sight of that bruise made his cock throb, and he held his breath at the thought of it. He ended up jerking off while you were in the shower, replaying the noise you’d made when you hit the table and groaning when he was done, cum splattering against his tummy.

The next morning in bed he brushed his fingertips over the bruise, circling it carefully. You sighed at the feeling, pressing your head to his chest. “Does it hurt?” he asked, voice low. You shook your head, opening your eyes to stare up at him.

“Only if you press on it.”

He pressed, and you drew in a sharp breath. “Jonathan…”

He’d never heard you like that - in pain because of something he’d done to you. It turned him on, and he repeated the action, making you swear softly. “Jonathan!” He pulled his thumb away from it, brushing over it softly with his fingertips once again. You sighed a little and fell back asleep, comforted by the circles he gently rubbed into your skin.

You were showering later that day when Jonathan came into the bathroom, settling behind you underneath the hot water, brushing his nose against the back of your neck. “Hello love,” he murmured, earning a hum in return. He stared at the bruise on your leg. How could he get another one on you?

He kissed at your neck, biting softly and sucking marks into your skin. You moaned quietly, tilting your head to grant him better access to your skin. He moved onto your shoulders, littering you with bite marks and hickeys, groaning when he saw the bright purple and angry red marks. “You’re so beautiful,” he murmured, rubbing the marks with loving fingers. You turned your head to look at him, pressing your ass against his now hard cock.

“Fuck me, Jonathan,” you whispered. How could he say no to that?

He spent the night staring at your hickeys, and the next few days he was absorbed in the healing process, watching the skin turn a sick kind of yellow and the purple fading to a reddish brown. And once they were gone, he replaced them with new ones, fucking you gently but marking you all over - on your inner thighs, neck, chest and collarbones. Wherever he could reach, he marked you. There was no way anybody could doubt that you were his.

You ended up with purple-brown knees and hands one day after tripping and falling down the stairs. You cried like a baby this time, Jonathan sitting you in his lap and comforting you for what seemed like ages. He couldn’t help but get hard at the thought of how battered you were now, your palms scraped and bumped along with your knees and shins. His suspicions were confirmed later when you came to bed, covered in the small marks.

He fucked you hard that night, not caring if it hurt you, completely absorbed in fucking you and biting at your already aching bruises, making you cum until you were shuddering and begging for him to stop.

Hickeys weren’t enough anymore.

The marks didn’t last long enough and bruises were rare - you’d become more careful since your previous falls. It was in the shower, again, that he tried out something new. His lips ghosted over your skin, making you shiver. Finally, his teeth came down on your shoulder, but instead of the usual licking and sucking that came after, his teeth continued to push, incisors and canines digging deep into the skin.

You knew you should be worried, ask him what he was doing and pull away. But it felt good - the pain felt good. Finally, his teeth broke your skin, sinking into muscle and drawing blood.

“Jonathan!” you cried, but there wasn’t any hostility in your voice - if anything, it seemed like you were encouraging him, begging him to keep going. He pulled back, tearing away a chunk of your skin and lapping up the blood that was quickly rushing to the surface. You moaned, the pleasant sting making you reach behind, gripping Jonathan’s cock and slowly beginning to jerk him off.

He moved his lips to another spot on your neck, doing the same. His teeth hurt you as they sunk into your muscle, his jaw unbelievably strong as he was able to draw blood and tear away chunks of your skin, leaving you covered in small wounds that continued to bleed even under the hot water of the shower. Jonathan groaned, pressing his fingers into these wounds, the soft flesh squishing underneath his touch.

He came hard against your lower back, hips grinding against your ass as he rode out his orgasm.

The wounds worried most people, as some of them were visible above your neck. You brushed off questions and worries, smiling and assuring them that they didn’t hurt you at all. They were scattered across your body now - every time you fucked, Jonathan left them on the plush fat of your thighs, just above your pubic bone, and of course on your neck. The feeling of pain pulsating throughout your body making you cum harder than before.

But Jonathan couldn’t get enough of it.

You were laying in bed, waiting patiently for Jonathan to join you, littered with scabs and hickeys and bites, body aching for his cock and his hands all over you. When he finally appeared in the doorway, he was holding a knife, and you shuddered at the prospect of what he intended to do to you.

“Jonathan,” you practically whimpered.

He breathed your name, making his way onto the bed and straddling your hips. His weight pinned you down, and you smiled up at him - your gentle giant. He cut your night shirt open, fingers going straight to your nipples, teasing you until they were sensitive and your back arched from even the lightest of touches. He leaned down to kiss you - a careful and calculated kiss, tongue brushing against yours and teeth biting your lip until the kiss was filled with the metallic taste of your blood.

He pulled back, his breathing hard from the kiss.

“Are you mine?” he asked, digging his fingers into one of your wounds, blood rushing to the surface as he broke past the healing layer.

“All yours,” you reassured him.

“Say it again.”

“I’m all yours, Jonathan.”

He didn’t pause or wait, picking up the knife and carving a ‘J’ into your chest, knife slicing right next to your nipple, making you wail. The knife dug deep, grazing your rib which made you twitch, tears spilling down your cheeks. Jonathan leaned in to kiss you, swallowing your noises as he continued to carve his name into you, the knife stabbing your sternum and making you scream. The kiss ended and you screamed, sobbing.

“Jonathan, Jonathan-”

“You’re mine,” he said softly, cradling your face with a bloody hand, wiping away your tears, leaving your cheek covered in blood. “Always.” You nodded in return, hiccuping. He looked down at his work of art, ‘JONATH-’. He continued his work, stabbing down into one of your ribs and pulling a blood-curdling scream from your lips. He pushed the knife through it, slicing your rib and completing his first name.

He dug his fingers into the cut, poking at the bone marrow of your rib.

“Tell me you want me,” he demanded.

“I need you,” you insisted, moaning as you felt him slide the knife just above your crotch. “I don’t want you, I need you, Jonathan, please.” You hiccuped between almost every word, eyes staring up at him full of adoration. He tore open your underwear, pulling out his erection and pressing it gently against your entrance.

He covered his hand in your blood, using it to wet your hole along with his precum, both of you panting softly at the feeling. He pushed just the head of his cock into you, and you groaned at the stretch. The blood made for shitty lube, but Jonathan took his hand and rubbed your leaking sex, then pressed wet fingers against your entrance, his cock sliding in easier. The stretch was still enough to make you writhe, back arching which only caused pain to shoot through your ribs.

You cried out from pleasure and pain. Jonathan had barely started up his slow thrusts when the knife dug into your stomach, the second ‘J’ of his name permanently marked into you. His hand slipped as he carved the ‘O’ in, slicing you open deeper than he intended, making you scream again. Your voice was hoarse as you screamed his name, whimpering and sobbing although no tears came anymore.

“Jonathan,” you wailed, your bottom lip trembling. “Jonathan please.”

His thrusts sped up, his cock throbbing at the sight of your wrecked torso. Despite the pain you were in, despite your gaping wound that shower off your colon, shiny with blood and mucus, you still gasped with each thrust, pleasure radiating throughout your lower half, Jonathan’s cock slamming into your sweet spot every time.

He continued to carve his name into you, careful not to damage your large intestine, groaning at the sight of his finished job.

“Jonathan Joestar,” he read, punctuating each name with a sharp thrust, pulling choked moans from you. He picked up his pace, fucking you with firm and slow thrusts, aiming to make you cum before him, your pleasure always his priority.

You cried, moaned and whined as he fucked you, body trembling all over as your orgasm got closer and closer. You felt your arousal pulsating, your breath ragged. You squeezed your eyes shut, clinging to Jonathan with weak arms as you came, pulling him close to you. His lips latched onto your neck, sucking in one final mark as he filled you with his cum.

Your throbbing hole clamped around him, practically milking him of cum. He gave a few shallow thrusts, groaning your name. “You’re mine,” he muttered, slamming into you one last time, making you cry out. “All mine.”

You lay there, weakly clinging to him until he finally pulled out, his cum leaking out of your used hole between your thighs, the feeling of the head of his cock passing your entrance making you shudder.

He cradled you gently, careful not to hurt your rib or cuts. He used his Hamon to fix up your bone, and heal the particularly deep cuts. But the rest remained, his name bleeding into the sheets and onto both of your skins, the blood drying slowly.

Tomorrow, he’d bathe you and clean you up carefully and gently. But for now, he just held you as close as he possibly could, fingers playing with your hair and admiring your bruised and battered body. Now that he’d marked you permanently, there was no use for hickeys and bites.

You were his forever now, whether you liked it or not.

Notes:

requests will be opened this weekend!

Chapter 36: Quick Update

Chapter Text

Hello beloved readers!

Currently I have three requests I'm working on that I belive I can finish in about eight days from now! However, since the requests will take so long to be posted I thought it appropriate to warn anybody waiting for their request!

I've been incredibly suicidal these past days and hopefully will be given a place at the hospital for a day or two. Because of how I've been feeling I haven't been able to write or update as much as I'd like to. Hopefully everybody understands the circumstances - fear not, your requests will be posted, but unfortunately with about a week of delay.

Lots of love to you all, thank you so much for reading and enjoying my fanfic, I can't wait to be back to regular updates!

- lucaswrites

Chapter 37: Kars - Collar

Notes:

i'm back!!! at least for now~~~~

im sorry that the chapter is a little short but here it is! to the reader who requested this, let me know if you enjoyed and if not i'll write you another one!!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Kars was a god. There was no way of denying it. With all his power, his overpowering sex appeal, his fucking self-righteousness. It all made him godly - it was scary sometimes, to see that kind of raw power here on earth. And yet it just made you fall more and more in love with him.

You were the first of Kars’ servants that he hadn’t immediately killed off. It wasn’t because of your appearance (although he couldn’t deny that your body and face were those of an angel) or because of your stubborn yet sweet personality. It was more how naive you were. The first time he’d fucked you, you were left with several broken bones and covered in bruises. Bloody and torn up, you hadn’t run away from him.

With what little strength you had left, you’d inched closer to him, wrapping your arms around him and pressing your face up against his chest. There was a sweet, fucked-out expression on your face, smiling a little. You’d taken a deep breath, sighing it out and looking up at him with soft eyes. “Thank you, Kars.”

You’d had no idea he was going to kill you, but you probably could have guessed. Yet here you were, tousled hair and blushy cheeks, cuddling up to him like he was a giant teddy bear. He was shocked, stiff for a long time. Finally he sighed and shook his head, resting a hand on your bruised, bleeding ass and pulling you closer. “You’re welcome.”

And after that you’d been Kars’ toy, his cute little accessory that followed him like a lost puppy who praised and worshipped him at every given moment. It was good for his ego, and fun for you. You adored Kars and adored being his, entirely completely his. More so on nights like this than any other time.

“Kars!” you moaned as he practically impaled you on his cock. Your eyes rolled to the back of your head and lips twitched up into a grateful smile. Your expression was perfection, it made Kars throb with want. He slapped your ass hard and your body on all fours trembled with the force of it. You leaned forward and pushed yourself back, greedy for his cock inside of you.

Kars smirked as he fastened a collar around your neck. It was cute and suited you well, the faux leather was worn a little but still kept its firmness, the edges hard enough to dig into your beautiful skin as he fastened it tight enough to have you gasping with each breath. You managed to choke out his name again, eyes watering slightly when he tugged on the collar from the leash he held.

He sighed out loudly, pulling out and pushing back in again, fucking into you slowly with a tight grip on the leash. With each thrust he tugged on it unconsciously, the collar chafing your skin each time and making you whimper. The sounds were music to Kars’ ears, and he took it as a sign to keep fucking you hard.

“You look so pretty like this,” he hummed, letting out a quiet groan when you clenched around him from pleasure. “On all fours for me, my cock buried deep inside of you. Tell me how good you feel, dollface.”

You could barely breathe, the collar beginning to feel painful as the edges dug deeper and deeper into your skin. The chafing had rubbed your skin red and raw and tears were starting to form in your eyes from the irritating pain. But you obeyed Kars all the same. “Your cock feels so good in me, Kars, ‘m so full of your fucking cock, I want your cum in me so bad,” you wheezed between words, pausing to gulp down mouthfuls of air. Kars felt no concern or pity for you, fucking into you rougher. With his free hand he grabbed your waist, nails digging in hard enough to draw blood.

He growled at the feeling. You were his - his to fuck, his to hurt, his to fucking own. You were his. With this thought, he tugged hard on the leash, the chafing finally breaking through your skin, blood leaking and dripping around the collar. But the fucking didn’t stop. Knowing he could heal you meant that Kars couldn’t have cared less about your well-being. All he wanted was to break you, and get off inside of you.

So when you began to scream, fat tears rolling down your cheeks through choked sobs, Kars merely continued. Another tug on the leash brought forth an awful, awful scream as the collar dug into your flesh, cutting deeper and causing more blood to spurt out. He was dangerously close to hitting one of your vital veins or arteries. “Kars!”

He just laughed and began to pound into you mercilessly, causing you to grin once again. God it felt so good when he hurt you, felt so good when his cock hit all those good spots deep inside of you. One more tug of the leash and blood began to spray. You choked and spat up blood, wailing as you slowly lost more and more blood. Kars leaned down to lick up the warm, metallic liquid. It coated his lips and face, staining his tongue and teeth deep red.

“Kars,” a weak wail. You were whimpering and choking and gasping for breath uncontrollably. Finally, one last tug of the leash-

Crack.

With a scream your neck bent at an odd position, your head lolling downward, Kars fucking into your limp body. You were held up solely by his strong grip, and the knowledge of that made him groan loudly, lips coated with your blood and hand still gripping the leash tightly. It took only a few more sloppy, irregular thrusts for him to cum inside of you, coating your walls with white. He thrust as hard as he could into you, burying his cock into you as the rest of his orgasm racked his body.

He was breathing heavily when he pulled out, watching your body fall to the bed, blood coating the sheets and white spilling against your inner thighs.

With a wave of his hand, you were fixed up again, such was his power. But you were still breathing and weak. He pulled you into his touch and although you were almost unconscious you still leaned into his touch.

Weak. Just how he liked you.

Notes:

requests are closed!

Chapter 38: Alessi - Bone Crushing

Notes:

for the reader who requested this lovely pervert - sorry that there's not much dialogue! if you enjoy it please let me know,and if not i'll gladly write you another!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Alessi was a pervert. A filthy fucking pervert. He knew it and you knew it. You’d only known him for a few months and you already knew how easy it was for him to get off on the weakness of others. You’d watch him kick over a child and you just knew that in his pants he was probably aching and leaking precum. And you were never wrong, as he’d beg you for a quick handjob in some alleyway or ask to fuck you in some restaurant bathroom. You could never say no to him.

Every now and then both of you wondered why it was that you were sticking around for so long. At the end of the day it came back to your weakness. You enjoyed being weak around him. God, his strength turned you on. It was impossible to deny what he did to your body, the way you found yourself jealous when he hit someone else and achy when his hands wrapped around your throat during sex.

You wanted nothing more than for him to tear you apart. Maybe you hadn’t expected it so literally.

“Alessi!” you cried out as his cock slammed deep inside of you, hitting your sweet spot with each thrust. He was thick and your entrance still burned with pain from the initial stretch - it hurt a little every time. He’d been so careless, barely paying attention to your needs or how you felt and yet here you were, on the edge of orgasm.

You reached up with a careful hand to touch his face, but he caught it before you had the chance to cup his cheek the way you’d been hoping. You winced, gasping with each of his thrusts into you. You shook, hole squeezing around him as you felt yourself get more and more turned on. His grip on your hand tightened and you tried to pull away, whining. “That-that hurts, Alessi,” you whimpered. You should’ve known better.

Your words went straight to his cock, making him throb. He grinned. He squeezed your hand until cracking could be heard, a scream leaving your lips as he shattered the bones in your hand. You choked on your own breath, chest heaving as you gasped for breath. You could barely breathe, tears streaming freely down the sides of your face. Alessi grinned and cast your hand aside. It was completely limp, every single bone shattered to pieces.

The fear in your eyes was just another turn on for him, and he leaned down to lick up your tears. “You’re so hot when you’re scared,” he teased, grabbing your other hand. You sobbed, trying helplessly to move out of his reach, away from his grip, but one particularly rough thrust had your whole body go weak, a moan escaping through your sobs and gasps.

What took him a minute or two before took him only a few seconds now, breaking your fingers one by one, drawing the most beautiful screams from you. By the time he was breaking the bones in your hand, crushing them in his grip, your voice was hoarse and you were swallowing deep, desperate breaths.

Alessi wasn’t satisfied with just your hands though - he was desperate for more and he wouldn’t stop until he got what he wanted. His fingers rubbed over your nipples, making you arch your back slightly. Finally, something other than the pain that was burning in your hands, the skin bruised and mottled with deep red and purple hues.

One of his hands came to rest on your ribcage and you shook your head no, now trembling from fear and arousal. You screamed before it happened, his hand coming down and breaking several of your ribs. Your lung punctured and you gasped, heaving as though you might vomit. After a few more heaves you did, turning your head to the side and spilling bile, the right side of your chest overcome with pain. You could hear the bones cracking and shattering beneath his palm, the expression of lust and adoration on his face making you moan slightly. At the very least, you were making him feel good.

He quickly moved onto the other side of your chest, once again playing with your nipple and teasing you. This time he raised his fist, bringing it down with enough force to knock the air out of your lungs completely. The ribs shattered as he smashed them, raising his fist to punch you over and over until he was sure your ribs were completely crushed and ruined.

Meanwhile, he kept up a steady pace with his hips, sloppier than before, hips bucking into you, making you moan through your wails and sobs. You screamed with almost every thrust, the pain coming from your completely crushed chest too much for you to handle. You looked deformed, chest crushed and almost flattened, bumps sticking out from the bones that were almost tearing through your skin. And as he pressed down on your skin, one of the sharp edges of a broken rib did just that.

It pushed through the muscle and skin, blood leaking from the wound as it pushed up and out of your chest. Alessi took the opportunity and gripped the bloody bone, pulling it out of you and causing you to writhe. “Alessi!” you screamed. “Alessi, fuck!”

You couldn’t stop your orgasm, which brought you unimaginable pain as your muscles tensed around the shattered and broken bones inside of you. You gasped, eyes squeezing shut trying to block out the white hot burning pain and focus only on the pleasure. Your walls tightened around his cock so tightly his thrusts slowed until he was buried deep inside of you, pumping you full of his cum. His load spilled out from you, making him shudder.

“You’re so weak,” he teased. He poked at your bruised up chest, smirking. “So weak compared to me.”

You were still panting and whining, looking up at him. Your vision blurry from tears, you turned your cheek, asking silently for a kiss. Now that was a wish he could grant.

Notes:

requests will be open after the next chapter is posted!

Chapter 39: Melone - Pinning Down

Notes:

after next chapter the requests will be closed again, so leave anything you'd like in the comments below and i'll do my best to write it for you!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Melone was supposed to be your enemy and you were supposed to be his.

You’d been sent out to kill each other several times, and each time came back to your team with a bullshit excuse about how the other had gotten away. Your teams labeled you practically incompetent, and you were barely sent out alone on missions anymore. But god, it was worth it. Because moments like now, when Melone had you pushed up against a wall, the rough brick hurting your shoulder blades and spine - well, moments like these were worth everything.

He was loud in bed - although it was almost never in bed where the two of you had sex - as you’d learned over the past few weeks and he was only proving it now by groaning as he bit marks into your neck, tongue flicking against the newly-bruised skin.

“So pretty for me,” he mumbled, biting your lip and tugging at it with his teeth until it bled. He gladly lapped up the blood that dripped from it. You shuddered, a smile playing on your lips. He shoved you to the floor, catching you by surprise. The air was knocked out of your lungs leaving you gasping for breath, brows drawing together in annoyance.

“You’re mine, you know that?” he muttered, positioning himself above you, spreading your legs and grinding his hard on against you. The feeling made you moan, head leaning back to rest on the floor. “Doesn’t matter who you work for,” he continued, kissing at your neck, covering you in hickeys. “You’re always going to be mine, only I can make you moan like this. I own your body.”

You just nodded along, his words going straight to your crotch, making you whine needily. You shifted underneath him, trying to get up. “Don’t move.”

He smirked when you shifted again.

You barely saw the blade but you definitely felt it as it dug into your shoulder, slicing through and effectively pinning you to the ground. A scream ripped from your throat, tears springing to your eyes.

“I told you not to move.”

Blood quickly soaked your clothing as you sobbed, trying to move but wailing in pain with each millimeter you tried to move. He spread your legs, undressing you to gain access to your throbbing, flushed sex. He smirked, fingers carefully working you open. In response to the pleasure, you bucked your hips, moaning even through the intense pain.

That was a bad idea.

Another blade made its way through your stomach, pinning you down while slicing through your organs, leaving you sobbing and choking on your own hiccups. He pulled out his cock, stroking himself through his pants slowly above you. You looked pathetic beneath him and god it made him want to ruin you (not that you weren’t pretty much ruined already). Being his enemy, dominating you like this stroked his ego and made his cock pulse with want.

He made quick work of getting his erection out of his pants, rubbing the tip against your entrance. After so many times, he thought he’d have grown used to the feeling but it was the complete opposite. Every time was like the first and his eyes rolled back up into his head as he pushed in as slowly as humanly possible. Maybe he was in love with you, but who cared? All he cared about was pumping you full of his cum.

He slid another blade through your other shoulder, grinning when you screamed. Your voice made him leak precum as he started up a pace of firm, rough thrusts into you.

“Melone,” you wailed, trembling hands reaching up to hold his arms. “H-Harder, Melone, fuck me harder.”

He picked up his pace, his movements slick as he twisted the knife in your stomach, groaning at the squishy sounds that it made, your intestines twisting around the blade as he shifted it around.

Screaming as he twisted the blade, you tried desperately to shift away from it but this had the opposite effect, the blade only slicing through more of you. The whole thing was confusing, the pain pulsating through your body in a way that wasn’t exactly unpleasant. You slightly moved your hips in time with his thrusts, grunting with pain each time his cock buried into you, your bodies moving in unison.

It didn’t take long for his thrusts to get sloppy. You knew Melone, knew his pace and you could tell he was ready to cum, and watching his expression brought you closer to your own climax. With one last twist of the blade, you came, body stiffening as you shuddered and shook, the blades keeping you pinned in place.

You passed out as Melone finally came inside of you, his cum thick and warm as it filled you up, dripping between your thighs as he pulled out, muttering a pleased ‘di molto’ as he looked over you.

God, you looked beautiful.

Notes:

after next chapter the requests will be closed again, so leave anything you'd like in the comments below and i'll do my best to write it for you!

Chapter 40: Ghiaccio - Knife Fucking - Fem!Reader

Notes:

i'm back! requests are still closed, but please look forward to my coming chapters! missed you all, lots of love!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Ghiaccio was short-tempered. Everybody knew that. As his best friend you should’ve known better than anyone. In fact you probably did - that didn’t change the fact that you fucked with him more than any reasonable person should. Poking fun at his appearance or Stand abilities, if you could name it then it was fair game to you. It wasn’t like he didn’t mind, but more so that he put up with it.

If anybody had told you that it was because he had a crush on you, you would’ve laughed. And for good reason. It might’ve been a crush - an obsessive, schoolboy-like crush - but it was also tinged with hatred and annoyance with your childishness. Not even he could’ve predicted what he’d do once he snapped.

“Ghiaccio, no!” you screamed, sobbing as he tore your pants open single handedly. One hand gripped your head, holding it roughly against the wall. You were bleeding from your forehead already from when he’d slammed you without care into the wall of the public bathroom. Luckily or unluckily for you, it wasn’t a cubicle but rather an individual bathroom with a little more legroom. But it was also isolated. Ghiaccio in all his frustration, hadn’t been stupid. Nobody was going to find you in here.

“You want to be a little bitch, huh?” he shouted at you, lifting your head and hitting it against the wall once more. Blood dripped into your eyes and he tugged on your hair hard enough to make you scream once again. “Answer me, puttana!”

“No, no no no, I’m sorry, Ghiaccio,” you wailed, fat tears rolling down your cheeks. “I didn’t mean it, I just thought-”

“Don’t lie, you didn’t think at all,” he spat, slapping your exposed cunt. “You’re not thinking now either, you whore. Why’re you all wet, huh? You want my cock that badly?” He was angry, his fingers shoving into you with no care at all. Not that he needed to take much care with how wet you were.

You didn’t know why you were wet either. Maybe it was the rough treatment - being under his control, being in pain, being fucking spat on. You bit back a moan. That was it.

“Please Ghiaccio,” you moaned. “Please fuck me, I won’t do it ever again, just please-”

“Puttana! Don’t fucking tell me what to do! Shit!”

You didn’t feel it at first, just felt something cold, and then suddenly searing pain. You screamed as a warm stream of blood began dripping down the insides of your thighs, the pain becoming unbearable. You screamed and shook your head, trying to look down and figure out what he was doing. You could feel it slicing through you, hitting deep inside of you and hitting your pelvic bone. Your hole was a mess of a wound by now, but Ghiaccio had no intention of stopping.

He finally let you take a glance downward and you saw what you had expected. The knife fucked in and out of you, not steadily but roughly and sloppily, Ghiaccio’s hand digging into the now easily accessible flesh. You could barely feel anything anymore - couldn’t feel where your cunt started and ended, could only feel the blade digging into places where you’d never felt anything before.

You felt yourself getting faint, but the pain at your core made you flush all over, sweat dripping down your jaw as you grit your teeth to swallow screams. Ghiaccio grinned and you heard a soft laugh as he discarded the knife. Your legs shook uncontrollably as you tried to hold yourself up, hands looking for but not finding grip on the bathroom tiles.

You heard the zip of his pants and a small moan escaped you, knees knocking together. If you could have been, you would’ve been dripping wet but instead only blood gushed from your wound. You could barely feel it when Ghiaccio buried his cock inside of you, but you knew it was happening because he pressed himself against you, groaning in your ear. The sound made you whimper.

“I bet this is what you wanted all along,” he muttered, starting to thrust into you sloppily. “Winding me up all along, just begging to be mutilated and fucked. You’re pathetic.” He made a particularly sharp thrust, making you wail in pain, sobs racking your weak body. “Look at the mess you’ve made. You’ll clean it up for me, won’t you princess?”

You nodded quickly, hiccuping and swallowing the bile rising in the back of your throat. Ghiaccio’s cock slammed into cut up flesh, blood coating him and bloodying his trousers. The wound was a wet mess, making lewd sounds as he pounded into you. Your face was just as lewd, flushed and sweaty, your hair stuck to your forehead, drool dripping from your mouth and snot wetting your top lip. The sight brought Ghiaccio to the edge embarrassingly quickly.

He continued to thrust, deep and leaking precum into you - not that it mattered anymore, your demolished cunt couldn’t even stretch around his thick length from how destroyed it was. The power he held over you in that moment, the slutty, bloody mess he’d turned you into - it became too much.

“Fuck,” he shouted, slamming your head into the wall once more, knocking you unconscious. He thrust into you once more, spilling his thick cum into a mess of flesh and skin and blood, the tip of his cock nestled up against your pubic bone. “Such a good slut. What to do with you now…”

Fuck. What was he going to do with you?

Notes:

please comment if you enjoyed, have a wonderful day and thank you for reading!