Actions

Work Header

Sexy Times For Every Fandom

Summary:

Different scenarios between many different characters and the reader. Enjoy.

Notes:

If there's a character / scenario you'd like to see, feel free to ask :)

Chapter 1: A Good Morning Indeed (Agent Grant Ward)

Summary:

You meet Agent Grant Ward in a bar. After much flirtation and a night of passion, Grant wakes you up for a morning you will always remember.

Notes:

written by swinggal138

Chapter Text

Your eyes slowly open as you feel warm lips begin to kiss down your neck. A firm hand slides up your bare stomach to your chest, fingers brushing over the sensitive skin there and causing you to moan. As your brain begins to wake up, you process where you are and who is touching you in such an intimate manner. You met him last night at a local martini place. He said his name was Grant Ward. After eye contact across the bar, he walked over to take the seat next to yours, ordering you each a whiskey on the rocks. You talked, laughed, flirted. It wasn’t long before you were leaving with him, taking him back to your place. As you entered your bedroom, tongues tangling and clothes falling to the floor, you assured each other it was a one-time thing, a stress relief from the work you were both struggling with. What ensued after was one of the most amazing nights of your life.
                And it looked like your morning was heading in the same direction. As his lips continued their path down your neck, you sigh contentedly, arching yourself back against his very obvious excitement. Rolling over, you eagerly bring his face up to yours, capturing his lips and pressing your tongue inside his mouth to become intimate with his. Languidly, his hands begin wandering your body, quickly bringing to mind the night before and instantly bringing back your desire for him. You feel him slide one hand down past your stomach and begin teasing you. Moaning into his mouth, your hands find their way to his hair, tugging at it and earning you a groan in return. He rolls you both over so that you are on top of him. You release his mouth and sit up to straddle him. Leaning back down, you brush your bare chest over his as you begin to kiss and bite down his neck to his chest. Teasing his most sensitive spots, you make your way down his body, past his stomach, his fabulous abs, his hips, to his ever growing excitement. Using your mouth, you begin pleasing him until he is almost undone, quickly reaching his hand down and getting you to slide back up his body. He captures your lips as you straddle him once again, finishing what you started with your mouth.
                Moments later, you both lay panting in the bed, smiling stupidly and taking a moment to catch your breath. Once you both feel more together, Grant gets out of bed, taking your hand and leading you down the hall. Without a word, he leads you into the bathroom and starts the shower, already working up to round two for the morning as his lips find yours once again.