Actions

Work Header

Our Baby Haechanie

Summary:

Jaehyun and Johnny always said if they weren’t in a kpop group they would be dads…

Jaehyun and Johnny try to turn Haechan into a little.

Notes:

Kind of a random idea I had lol. I always appreciate feedback so don’t be afraid to comment<3

Chapter 1: Fatherhood

Chapter Text

It was Monday night, and the group had just finished a long practice. Everyone was so tired that they ran into their rooms and fell asleep. Well, everyone except Johnny.

Johnny lay in his bed, thinking. He couldn’t get this idea out of his head. Ever since last week, he’s been thinking about it.

Fatherhood.

Yes, Johnny could not stop thinking about how much he wanted to be a father.

The fans, Nctzen, always talk about how he’d make a great dad, and he agrees.

Maybe he was going insane. Perhaps he should stop thinking about this.

But he can’t, so he wakes up his roommate to sort things out.

"Jaehyun? Jaehyun?!" Johnny whispers.

Jaehyun groans and turns over on the top bunk."Hyung, What do you want? I’m sleeping," he says, half asleep.

"I can’t go to sleep, and I really need someone to talk to," Johnny confesses.

Jaehyun groans again, but this time, he sits up, "Okay. What is the problem?" He asks

Johnny ponders for a little. What if he tells him, and he thinks he’s crazy?

Finally, he decides to answer, "Okay, so lately, I haven’t been able to get this thought from my head...." he trails off

"What thought?" Jaehyun ask impatiently

Now Johnny groans, frustrated with himself. Why can’t he tell him?

He deeply breathes, "I want to be a father. Like right now. The need for a child has been high lately." He says quickly

Silence.

Johnny curses to himself. He knew Jaehyun would think he was crazy. He’s too young and already has a lot of responsibilities to his group.

Suddenly, Johnny hears Jaehyun climbing down the bunk bed. He then sits right next to Johnny.

"Listen, hyung, I understand what you’re going through," Jaehyun sighs. "I have the same feelings all the time. If I could be a dad right now, then I would"

Johnny sits there, trying to take in the information. So he wasn’t crazy? And he wasn’t alone.

" It’s nice to know I’m not alone. But what can we do?" He asks, still desperate for a baby.

Jaehyun sighs. Should he tell him about the other option?

He thinks briefly before telling him, "Actually, hyung, there is another way. There is something called age regression-"

Johnny lights up, "Wait! I know about that! In my whole father frenzy, I’ve done a lot of research. But what? You want one of us to go into little space?" He questions

Jaehyun shakes his head, " Ah no. I just meant that we could both care for a little, and maybe that will satisfy our need?" He says as more of a question.
Johnny is all for this idea, "But who?"

Jaehyun smirks, "I have a good person in mind. Haechan"

Johnny nods. Haechan was the perfect person; he was super cute and he already acted like a baby. All they needed to do was treat him even more like a baby, and sooner or later, he should slip.

At least, they hoped. They weren’t precisely professionals when it came to little space. But they can try.

They planned the whole night. They would need to do all of this perfectly.