Actions

Work Header

A Scent That Lingers

Summary:

Ever since Lisa has been living inside his castle, Dracula has been haunted by her sweet scent and has been experiencing some ‘urges’ and ‘intense feelings’ towards her... the only question is, will Lisa reciprocate his wants?
——————————————————
Or, Dracula is suffering from an unexpected wolf-like heat and Lisa decides to agree and ‘help’ by fulfilling one of his many sexual fantasies and desires.

Only for readers who are 18+
If you are not 18+, DO NOT READ THIS

Notes:

This is really raunchy yall sorry lol

Chapter 1: Fantasy

Chapter Text

Most of those who have had the unfortunate (or fortunate) opportunity to meet a vampire, are aware of their strong sense of smell.

 

And Dracula, being the lord of vampires himself, was the rising pinnacle of this trait—and was not heedless to this.

 

Throughout his immortal days, he smelled up to a thousand different things within his castle—from raw chemicals to cooked food—he could scent it all, and not allow it to overwhelm him.

 

But one scent in particular, has.

 

“Vlad, can you hand me that magnifying glass?”

 

Torn away suddenly from his thoughts, Dracula blinked and glanced to Lisa of Lupu; a woman who just a mere couple of months ago banged upon his door and demanded he teach her all that he knew about science and medicine—a woman that has been occupying his mind...a lot, lately.

 

He paused to clear his throat, eyes scanning the many tables in the laboratory before he clasped his hand around a golden framed magnifying glass, his massive hand handing it to Lisa.

 

“Here.”

 

Lisa glanced up from her work and smiled at him, taking the tool from his hand.

 

“Thank you.”

 

Turning her back to him to hover the  magnifying glass over a plant she was examining, Dracula stood and just stared at her...the vampire taking in a deep breath of her sweetened aroma.

 

He closed his eyes, taking it in.

 

This was the scent. The one that has been causing him so many intense sexual dreams and constant states of arousal.

 

And it was all his fault.

 

Sure, he knew women of the human species all have varying changing scents—but what he didn’t know was that accepting Lisa into his castle would be a heaven and hell in which he would be able to smell every little hormonal change within her...When she was bleeding, when her body was preparing itself for a possible child...and when she was the most fertile.

 

And Lisa, at the moment, was in that very state.

 

And it was driving Dracula insane.

 

For months in this state, Dracula’s head has been filled with fantasies of slipping his hard, thick cock inside of Lisa’s warm, wet body and pumping her full of his hot seed until her belly swelled up with his baby—his cub

 

It was the wolf in him, the animal—naturally hungering for this want—this need to reproduce—

 

But of course, Dracula would never place a hand on Lisa unless she fully consented to engaging in sex with him and carrying his child.

 

He loved her and respected her, and would never try to do anything that would hurt her.

 

But his lust for the woman from Lupu was only growing the more he couldn’t have her moaning and writhing against him in ecstasy—and now, he was finding himself daydreaming of fucking her senseless while he was supposed to be teaching or working with her.

 

Which was what he was doing just now as he watched her grab a piece of graphite on the table she was leaning against as her elegant fingers scratched the graphite against a stray piece of parchement paper—his red eyes rolling up and down her body.

 

He could take her right here.

 

Right now even, if he wished too.

 

He could pin her to the table she was leaning over with very little of his strength and force her to her lay on her belly as he ripped her dress down the middle—revealing her naked body to him.

 

Chest pushing against that pretty little dip in her back, he then would release his already dripping cock from the confines of his clothes and part her legs open where he could push deep inside of her—his fangs biting into the nape of her neck as he mounted her like a beast; Lisa already soaked and crying aloud like a bitch in heat as he pounded his cock into her—his body tensing and warming as he climbed higher and higher to his orgasm—closer and closer to spilling his cum into her empty womb and filling her to the very fucking brim where his cub would grow strong and healthy inside of her—

 

Realizing how close he had subconciously moved towards her, Dracula became dead still and silent as he fought back against the feral urge to jump upon Lisa and breed her right then and there, his body trembling and hot with arousal as he suddenly gasped and forcibly swung himself away from Lisa—one of his arms knocking over everything on a table—glasses filled with chemicals and experiments smashing to the stone floor loudly.

 

Lisa whipped her head around at the crash and scattering of glass, her braid swishing behind her.

 

She stared at the mess before her, the training doctor rushing towards her teacher.

 

“Are you alright? What happened—?”

 

Too ashamed to face her or answer for his actions, Dracula turned away from her with a bowed head and gritted teeth as he slashed his cape through the air and faded into mist— Lisa now standing confused and all alone inside the laboratory.