Actions

Work Header

My Luna Mate Of The Sun

Summary:

Rey is of age. Age to be wed and to be mated. Her pack has been fighting with another pack. Fighting over territory. For year they have been fighting. The old pack leader has died and Rey's father is now pack leader, making her his hire. She starts studying to become a leader to her pack, but on her eighteenth birthday she meets the Alpha that will be her husband and mate. Ben is sick of this war and it needed to end. Neither side is giving in and both sides are losing numbers. Pups need to be born and a deal is made with the Rising Sun pack's new pack leader offers his only Omega daughter as a bride to the heir of the Luna. That heir is him, Ben Solo.

Notes:

I really got to stop watching anime and other animated movies. Creating ideas for stories and boy I have gotten bored during this time of being stuck in doors. This story is inspired by the animated movie Alpha and Omega, but not like the movie. Please excuse my grammar. Being dyslexic isn't fun!

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Her grandfather's death finally come. In his sleep he went. Seems years and years of not going to the doctor for his heart finally caught up to him. He had a stroke in his sleep and he felt no pain. It was like he was strikes by lightning and he was gone. He wasn't a kind man and so his death wasn't sad. A shock to learn he had died. The pack leader was dead and his son, Francesco Sheev Palpatine become the new pack leader. He let the Luna pack know of his father's death and he was now pack leader. A meeting was made.

"I was expecting Anakin Skywalker!" Francesco spoke with a calm tone.

"My father gives his apologies!" Leia answered. "Mother has fallen ill and he refuse to leave her side. In sickness and in health."

"I see! My apologies and I hope for her to recover soon."

"You give such respect? Our packs have been at war since before my son's birth."

"And since before my daughter's birth. This is why I am here?!"

"Go on!"

"I have notice your son hasn't mated, but has focus on fighting in the war."

"Are you suggesting peace between our packs?"

"By marriage and mating. Your son, my daughter!?"

Francesco took out a photo of his daughter. A young woman with dark brown hair, hazel eyes and freckles around her nose. She was wearing a lovely white dress with the hems all yellow. She was seating between a man, Francesco and a woman that looked very simpler to the young woman. Her name was Kira. Kira Palpatine, she is Francesco's wife. Clearly a Omega.

"Only one child?" Leia asked.

"Sadly I am quite old and was lucky to impregnate my mate once." Francesco answered. A bit embarrassed. "My father never approve of my choices. Too this. Too that. Not enough this. Not enough that."

"Sounds like my father with my past flings."

"As I near thirty-five years of age, my father realize he had no grandchildren and finally approve my chosen mate. Kira Jinn! Now Kira Palpatine and she bare my only child. My little sunshine, Rey!"

"Rey!?"

"Reyanna Kira Palpatine! Rey for short. A Omega yet has fire of a Alpha. She young and strong. She'll be turning eighteen in a week."

"She's ten years younger than my son!"

"Please, our packs have been Waring for years. Over territory neither side is giving and we are both losing numbers."

"Very few pups being born every year."

"Yes, you understand now and how this can help our pack. Bringing the packs together will bring numbers up and the territory will be shared."

"By our children marrying and mated to each other?"

"Yes!"

"I will bring it to my father, but Ben is head strong and a proud Alpha. He might not like this and I don't think your daughter will likes this. Omega are very independent and enjoy their freedom until they are mated."

"Rey is indeed independent and as head strong like a Alpha, but her blood test come back Omega and she had her first heat at fourteen. She even shift into a lovely white wolf."

"The complete opposite of Ben. He's a black wolf."

"And quite the fighter. I have lost many warrior wolves to him. You should be proud Lady Solo."

Leia smiled at that. This pack leader actually spoke her title without a bitter tone and without disrespect. Instead pride and respect. Truly he seeks peace and there haven't been many pups born and they had more than lost old wolves in battle, but young wolves to this horrible war. Maybe it is time to end it and by marriage. Her son has been putting off mating for years now. Time to settle down and have a couple of pups or more. Hopefully more than two pups. Twins are known in her family. She is a twin. She become heiress after her twin brother vowed to never mate again after losing his original mate, Mara Jade and she was young and fell in battle. No children. It broke her brother Luke and so he never married, and mated ever again and vowed it under a full moon. Thus Leia become heiress with her only child and son. Ben Solo.

A black wolf. Moved like lightning and hard to see at night. He was fighting in the long grass with five other wolves. From brown to gray and mixed furs. Taking down other wolves. Snapping neck and breaking bones. On a full moon his eyes turn a silver white and they'll be the last thing you see as he use them to see you more clearly in the dark. He use shadows hide and the moon to attack. Alpha and future pack leader of the Luna pack. Fighting against the Sun pack. Over territory. This had been going on for over thirty years now and every year fewer and fewer pups were being born. Only Alpha wolves fight as Omega wolves stay at home and care for the pups. Nearly mates have five pups between them, but now it was one or two pups between mated couples. This war needed to stop before it gets to the point they won't be anyone left to fight or win a war. No pups being born to claim the land. Ben Solo wandered should he had taken a mate before denying each Omega that gave herself to him and had three pups or more by now. He thought this as he jumped a enemy wolf with orange fur and blue eyes. He fall back and countered. Both bite and tear at each others fur. This was a fight he hadn't had in years. It last longer than seconds, but a good hour and this wolf had a good fight in him. Ben looked him in the eye. He was tired. Good he was wearing out, but he admired the wolf for lasting this long. A worthy fight and he wasn't giving up. Keep going to the bitter end.

Both were about to strike one another when the war horn sound twice. That can only mean one thing. Both sides had come to agreement. Both wolves look at each other. Neither one turning back into a human. Not trusting the other won't attack them in human form. However the war horn had sound twice and so the fighting was over. For now that is. There packs had never stopped not since it started over thirty years ago. Trust wasn't likely between them. Ben took a chance and turn into his human form. Completely naked and was expecting the orange fur wolf to transform, but instead he blind side him. He took a strike to his right shoulder up his neck and across his eye. Thankfully not blinding him. The orange wolf reveal his human form and smirked at the satisfaction of taking the heir of the Luna pack off guard.