Actions

Work Header

The Stars Are Brighter In The West

Chapter 48: Making up for lost time (E)

Summary:

George and Elsa tell her father their happy news.

Alex and Lena make up for lost time in the barn.

(Explicit for love scene)

Chapter Text

The stars are brighter in the west ch48

 

Whilst Alex was working the Rodeo with Gayle across town Elsa and George were standing inside her father's house as he made a pot of tea for them all.

“Come sit down,” he told them.

Elsa and George took seats at the kitchen table and looked to one another nervously. This was the moment she would tell her father and part of her was a little terrified.

Stephan put the pot of tea on the table followed by three cups, then he started to pour, “So what is it?” he asked, handing them their cups of steaming hot tea.

“What do you mean?” Elsa asked feigning innocence.

Stephan sat down, “You look nervous child.”

Elsa looked at her father and frowned, “Father, I am not a child anymore.”

“Sorry, force of habit,” he said and sipped his tea.

Elsa looked to George beside her who was looking as nervous as she was, “George and I have something to tell you.”

Stephan looked up from his teacup at them, “Please tell me you aren't pregnant?”

Elsa’s eyes went wide, “No, no nothing like that!”

George let out a breath, “I asked your daughter to marry me.”

“You did what?” He looked at George in surprise.

“I’m sorry I never asked you first, it was spur of the moment,” George explained.

Stephan looked to Elsa, “And what did you say?”

“I said yes,” Elsa smiled and took her fiance's hand.

“Is this really what you want Elsa?” her father asked.

She nodded and looked at George, “We are in love.”

“That we are,” George smiled back at her.

“Fine,” her father replied, “so when do you want the wedding to be?”

“We hadn't even thought about that,” George replied.

“Well get thinking because these things need proper planning and money,” Stephan told them, “and as the father of the bride that is my duty.”

“But my parents wanted to help,” George told him quickly, “please let them.”

Stephan was a proud man and usually he wouldn't hear of it, but times were tough and gold mining was starting to dry up in these parts, “Sure, I will speak with them and talking of that,” he looked to Elsa, “Did you ask George here about getting us one of those telephones?”

Elsa looked at George, “I completely forgot, would that be at all possible George?”

George smiled and gave Elsa a kiss on the cheek, “It shouldn't be a problem at all, I’ll ask Aunt Lena tonight.”

“Great,” Stephan replied, clapping his hands together, “now who would like some cake?”



After the Rodeo.

 

Alex and Lucky had never galloped home quicker and while Alex was putting Lucky in her stall he heard a rustling noise coming from the barn next door, he patted his horse and settled her in for the night and then made his way to the barn with a lantern in hand. It was dark now, just past sunset. 

Alex stepped into the barn after kicking the door open, he had his colt 45 in one hand and his light source in the other, “Who’s there?” He called out.

Lena shot up off the haystack where she had laid out a big soft blanket and pillows, “Don't shoot! It’s me!”

Alex lowered his gun and placed it in its holster then he let out a breath, “Jesus baby, you scared me.”

“Sorry love,” Lena gave her husband a flirty look, one he was very familiar with and then he noticed what she was wearing, or lack of, “Kara and Cat are babysitting for us tonight so I thought we could…” she trailed off and bit her lip in a suggestive manner.

 

Alex took in the sight before him, Lena sitting on a bed she had made wearing a silky nightie and nothing else but a sexy smile. Alex closed the barn door and pushed some heavy boxes against it, there was no way he wanted to be interrupted this evening. Then he took some steps forward whilst slowly removing his jacket, then his gun holster. After placing them down safely with the lantern light he stepped up to the ready made bed where Lena was now laying back and watching.

Alex quickly removed his tie, followed by his shirt, revealing his manly chest and strong abs to Lena. She licked her lips, “You are the most beautiful man I have ever seen,” she said softly. Alex gave her a smile and then removed his boots and socks. All that remained were his trousers and Lena could see the line of his manhood beneath them bulging hard against the fabric. He went to unzip his pants, “No let me,” Lena said quickly. Alex stepped right up to the side of the bed of hay and let his wife take down his pants, he watched as her fingers worked the belt, then the button and the zip. Then he pushed them down and off, “Like what you see?” he smirked.

Lena certainly did but she needed to see more, she touched his underpants or more to the point, the stiffness that pointed upwards beneath them, “Mmm I love what I see, but we need to take these off.” Lena rubbed up and down the cotton and Alex groaned and shut his eyes for a few seconds, it felt so sensitive, but so good too. Then he looked down as Lena pulled them down and his thick hard cock sprung out. She grabbed his buttocks with both hands and pulled him closer then slowly licked the tip of his engorged cock.

“Oh fuck,” he groaned and placed his hands to her head. Her tongue felt like heaven, licking around the tip and then down the sides of his firm shaft. He watched with fire in his eyes as she took him into her mouth, sucking, taking as much of him as she could. Alex had been blessed with a good seven inches down there when erect and it was fairly thick too.

“Baby, I want to make love to you,” Alex moaned as she continued to suck him. He knew if this continued he would most definitely come in her mouth and he didn't want that, he wanted this to last. Lena stopped and looked up at her husband's face, he looked flushed already and incredibly turned on, his breathing already rapid, “Where would you like me?” she smiled up at him. She had decided that tonight she was up for anything, whatever Alex desired. 

“On all fours now,” he told her as he stroked his manhood and watched her with narrowed eyes. 

Lena complied, getting on all fours on the blanket on the hay, Alex got on the bed and kneeled behind her, pulled up her nightie and positioned himself at her already wet pussy lips, he moved his cock up and down her wet slit and pushed it inside, slowly easing into her warm tunnel, “Oh damn you feel so good baby,” he told her as his throbbing manhood entered her one inch at a time. Soon she was completely full, he stayed there for a moment, enjoying the feeling of her wrapped tight around his cock, then he pulled out to the tip, placed his hands on her hips and thrust in hard, hitting her right where she loved it, so deep inside. Lena cried out his name as he fucked her hard over and over again. He felt so good filling her with his rock hard shaft, he kept bringing it to the tip and then thrusting back in hard and after a while he pushed her down so her bottom was in the air. Alex looked down at her rounded buttocks and groaned in pleasure, she had never looked so sexy and so irresistible to him, it had been so long since he had done this. Then he thrust in even deeper into her core, making Lena cry out even more, “Oh Alex yes, fuck me hard, faster honey.”

The feeling of being filled by him was wonderful, every inch of his manhood felt so good pulsing inside her walls, thrusting in and out, it was delicious and she couldn't get enough.

Alex hoped no one could hear them, but he was far too gone to care, he kept thrusting his manhood into his beautiful wife and soon it became too much to hold back, he was nearing his climax, “Fuck,” he cried out as he shot his load into her, “Lena..” he cried out, as he spasmed against Lena from behind, emptying every last drop of his cum into her pussy. 

Alex relaxed against her back breathless and he was lost in the feeling of euphoria after he came hard and deep inside his wife. Then he then remembered he wasn't wearing a condom but right at that moment that didn't matter either, his creamy white seed reminded him, he could see it spilling from Lena’s pussy and around his now semi hard length.

 

Lena fell to the bed and lay down breathless, the pounding had felt wonderful but she was well aware that Alex hadn't worn protection as his beautiful cum seeped out between her legs, she traced her swollen lips with her finger and took some of Alex’s seed, then she put her finger to her lips and tasted him on her tongue, all the while looking into Alex’s deep dark eyes, “Mmm delicious.”

“I couldn't stop, I’m sorry baby,” he apologized to her with a deep frown, he knew the last thing Lena needed right now was to be pregnant again.

“Come here,” Lena smiled at him as he knelt at the end of the bed, “you haven't finished your job.” Lena had not come and she was feeling the intensity of the throbbing between her legs. She desperately needed relief.

“Aren't you concerned?” Alex asked her as he moved up the bed to be closer to her.

“If we have another child we do Alex, it's only natural after all,” Lena told him calmly. Yes it would be nice to have a few years break,” but the feeling of Alex coming inside her like that, she couldn't deny how beautiful it felt and how incredibly erotic it was.

“I love you, do you know that?” Alex smiled as he lay beside her on his side.

“I do,” Lena smiled as Alex traced her face with his calloused hand.

Then Alex turned his attention to his wife's breasts, “I think these need some attention,” he said as he moved his head down to kiss each one. He took her rosy hard nipples into his mouth one after the other and sucked on them until they were very hard peaks. Then he let his hand wander downwards to caress between his wife's legs. His fingers mingled with his cum, he pushed it deep inside her and sighed, “You are so beautiful,” he whispered and Lena closed her eyes and felt a rush of desire, intense heat at the thought of what Alex was doing, pushing all his cum deeper inside her. She lay back and sighed happily, delighting in the feeling of his calloused fingers he made love to her again.

“You feel so good,” he said to her ear as he kissed her there, behind it. 

Lena felt tingles run down her spine at his kiss on her sensitive ear and she moaned softly as he tugged at her earlobe. It was one of her weaknesses and he knew it. She felt like she could come from that alone but she never had. 

Alex kissed downwards again so he could enjoy her breasts whilst fucking her with his fingers, he inserted three and stretched her out whilst rubbing her hard throbbing clit with his thumb. Lena started to thrust up against his fingers as she chased her relief and it soon came with a few more hard thrusts and hard kisses to her mouth. 

“Alex, yes…” she cried out and broke their kiss, “I’m coming.” Her fingers dug into his back as she held him to herself. She was overcome with so many emotions, her love for Alex, how incredible her orgasm felt and the possibility of being pregnant again. She held onto her husband as she shuddered in his arms.

Alex felt the wonderful feeling of her walls squeezing around his fingers and he continued to thrust them until she settled.

 

Afterwards they lay there, Alex holding Lena to his strong chest, both blissfully happy. 

“That was so good, we should abstain from sex more often if its going to be that good,” Lena commented.

“No fucking way baby,” Alex replied.

Lena laughed and slapped his hard chest, “Alex.”

“What? Aint no way I’m going without sex for months ever again,” Alex replied half seriously.

“I know you came down here to relieve the pressure most nights,” Lena commented with a smirk up at him.

Alex looked down at her, “How did you…” he trailed off. Of course she would know, he was a man and she was his wife, she knew everything.

“Don't be embarrassed love, it's what you needed to do, but,” Lena paused, “you could have asked me to help. I definitely would not have minded.”

“I didn't want to trouble you, you have enough on your plate with the baby and you've been so tired since giving birth,” Alex gently told her and stroked her arm.

“I love how concerned you are for me, but I love you and I knew you needed to let off steam, I can't imagine what you would be like around the house if you didn't,” she chuckled.

“A complete nightmare,” Alex replied humorously then he looked to Lena and kissed her on top of her head, “now we have got that out in the open, I think I need help again.”

Lena looked down at Alex's newly formed erection and laughed.