Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2020-05-18
Words:
192
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
6
Kudos:
13
Hits:
127

Stage

Summary:

They've just finished a concert.

Work Text:

They're all hot. They're all tired. Every step feels harder than It should've, and The Guitar feels heavy around Richie's shoulder, but He feels amazing, on top of the world, and just seeing all those people, cheering and clapping, made all the exhaustion worth it. It didn't matter how tiring the past three hours have been, how Richie wants to just fall to the floor and sleep until 1990, because this made it all worth it, feeling proud, feeling happy, and knowing that Tico, behind him, arms lax, feels the same. Alec, standing beside Richie, feels the same. Dave, a few feet from Tico, feels the same. 

No matter how much all of them want to sleep, hearing the yells and screams made it worth it. Richie feels grateful that they're all still young, thinks about how this is going to be much harder when they're all old, but can't bring himself to care. Not when Jon, across the stage, his hair damp with sweat, chest rising and falling rapidly, but still looking handsome as ever, turns to Richie and gives him that smile, and yes, it makes it all worth it.