Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 3 of Autistic Fairyland
Stats:
Published:
2020-05-16
Completed:
2020-05-19
Words:
24,302
Chapters:
13/13
Kudos:
2
Hits:
381

Hidden Fantasy Kingdom

Summary:

The finale of this darkly satirical and socially critical trilogy commences as readers from the Land Without Magic follow their favorite characters on a journey of self-discovery from the vaguely European but beautifully problematic kingdom of Corona to the Japanese fairyland known as Ghibli, where Rapunzel goes from being a kinky diapered stripper who performs for her horny audience to the living baby doll of Momo the Ubume after she is mistaken for an orphan. Now living in the apartment of her new Mommy in the Natsuki Bathhouse as the Adult-Baby daughter of a legendary but sympathetic creature whose name is synonymous with a viral Creepypasta-turned-hoax, Rapunzel discovers that the entangled misadventures of her second childhood have proved themselves to have taken an unexpected turn for the best, the worst, and the weird.

Chapter 1: Show Business of the Grimm Party

Chapter Text

The petite Princess of Pampers sat at her vanity in her dressing room, staring at her reflection while nervously sucking on her strawberry pacifier from her necklace. She had applied dark purple eyeliner and indigo eyeshadow to her face. Her Highness was nearly dolled up for her performance this afternoon. Her nine-foot-long braided ponytail was adorned with pink and purple roses. The purple roses adorning her lengthy golden locks were the same color as her skimpy pink-and-purple dirndl which she was currently wearing underneath a hooded cloak of lavender velveteen. The cloak was given to her by her wife as a gift on the night of her birthday yesterday. Her pink-and-white bib was fastened around her neck. A pair of pink booties adorned her feet. Pink-and-purple striped tights were worn over her five-inch-thick diaper. The twenty-nine-year-old princess was excited but scared by the fact that she was expected to be onstage in eight hours. 

 

“Come on, Goldilocks. You can do this,” Rapunzel said to herself. “You can give all of the big boys and girls the kinky fun they crave. But what if it’s not good enough for them? What if I end up stripping at the wrong time? What if everybody laughs at me?”

 

The Princess of Pampers heard a knock on the door.

 

“Come in,” Her Highness replied.

 

Anna entered the room. 

 

“Welcome back, Red Riding Hood,” Rapunzel said.

 

“Hello, my dear Goldilocks,” Anna answered. 

 

“How are you?” Rapunzel asked.

 

“I’m fine. Are you okay?”

 

“I’m not okay at all. I’m honestly terrified at the thought of performing for such a large group of people. What if the audience laughs at me?” Rapunzel worried.

 

“Nobody’s going to laugh at you,” Anna replied, entering the room.

 

“Okay, but just to be on the safe side, I’m wearing tights over my diaper, so that I can give the audience a special surprise. The Snuggly Duckling has never featured a diapered stripper before. I’ll be the first. How do I look?” 

 

“You look like the Pastel Goth version of Sarah Sanderson,” Anna remarked. 

 

“Who’s Sarah Sanderson?” Rapunzel replied.

 

“She’s the youngest Sanderson sister. The Sanderson Sisters were a coven of witches who were hanged in Salem during the sixteenth century. Like you, Sarah is blonde and childlike, but not the brightest lantern in the dark.”

 

“So you’re saying I’m a dumb blonde?” Rapunzel gasped.

 

“No, honey, that’s not what I meant. Besides, the crowd is waiting for you. They are dying to see you and your dirty diapered dancing.”

 

“That’s good,” Rapunzel sighed. 

 

“Do you like my costume?” Anna asked.

 

The emerald eyes of the princess gazed upon her plus-sized wife’s costume. Her wife had lost several pounds since she wanted to make sure that she was going a decent job with taking care of herself. As usual, the thirty-three-year-old Norwegian monarch was dressed as none other than the legendary Red Riding Hood. The fabled maiden was a timeless character whom she adored as much as her little lady. Her hooded cloak of crimson suede was worn over her lime-and-orange dirndl. Her dirndl was a cropped three-piece garment that was suitable for dancing in. The accessories of her dirndl included a ruby corset, a red-and-black gingham overskirt, a thigh-high pair of red-and-black striped stockings, and black knee-high boots. Her ginger hair was fashioned into braided pigtails which were adorned with bright red ribbons. Anna looked down and lifted up the front of her skirt. Worn underneath was a red-and-white gingham cloth diaper. Deciding to give her wife a taste of the entertainment she had in mind for the audience, she wiggled her hips and jiggled her crotch, smirking at her small and precious princess. Rapunzel cheered as she clapped her hands and giggled while excitedly bouncing up and down in her chair. 

 

“Honestly, you look seven times better in cloth diapers than you do in Huggies,” Rapunzel remarked.

 

“Really? Thank you,” Anna replied.

 

“You’re welcome.”

 

“Is my little baby girl excited to be performing for a large audience at her first Oktoberfest party?” Anna asked.

 

“I’m beyond excited. I’m nervously enthusiastic,” Rapunzel replied. 

 

“Why are you nervously enthusiastic?” Anna wondered.

 

“I have never been in seasonal show business before.”

 

“I hope you aren’t too nervous. This is meant to be a good time for us and the partygoers. Be like Goldilocks. Tell yourself that everything’s going to be just right.”

 

“Are you sure that nothing’s going to go wrong?” Rapunzel worried.

 

“I’m positive that everything will be okay. However, there’s one idea that you could do to keep yourself calm,” Anna said to her spouse. 

 

“What’s your idea?” Rapunzel asked.

 

“You can imagine them naked or in diapers. That way the audience will know that they will love you because you’re imagining them as being diapered like you.”

 

“Thanks, Anna,” Rapunzel replied.

 

“You’re welcome, honey. Now let’s get ready for showtime.”

 

Anna hugged her wife and kissed her on the forehead. Meanwhile, outside of Rapunzel’s dressing room, the attendees of the festivities were seated patiently in their chairs at their tables. This was the moment that my audience had been waiting for. I wasn’t just the new manager of this establishment. I was a showman. I strutted onstage, my dark chocolate eyes overlooking the audience of men and women who sat at their circular tables within the banquet hall of the Snuggly Duckling. The interior of the vaguely Bavarian tavern was adorned in the style of an otherworldly but disenchanted forest of entangled and twisted trees where human-sized roses, poppies, and vegetation grew in abundance. The forest glowed in the dark thanks to ultraviolet lighting. Most of the partygoers were fancily dressed in authentic Victorian, Edwardian, and Regency attire, while others wore fantasy-themed costumes and bestial masks as their spooky getup. I was dressed as Rapunzel’s Prince from the original Broadway production of Into the Woods. My dark facial hair was royally trimmed in a princely fashion so that I would appear to be honestly gentlemanly. My brown skin had been washed and moisturized. My co-Author, the beautiful Adult-Baby prince known as Drew, stood next to me. He wore a golden yellow onesie over one of Rapunzel’s five-inch-thick diapers. The onsie was inspired by Belle’s gown. We were an autistic pair of nerds in front of a neurotypical audience. 

 

“I can’t wait to see Rapunzel perform. I hope she does well with her dancing,” Drew whispered to me.

 

“She will be adorable as always,” I promised.

 

Grabbing the microphone from Drew, I made eye contact with the partygoers and smiled awkwardly. 

 

"Ladies and gentlemen, people of all genders and sexualities, come forth toward the stage and rejoice, for we are gathered here today to celebrate the nineteenth annual Grimm Oktoberfest party,” I announced to the audience. 

 

The crowd cheered but maintained their indoor voices. The audience reclined in their seats, made themselves comfortable, and opened their ears. I continued my opening speech.

 

“As you all know, this modern Goth orgy of a festival lasts from August to November, so we have plenty of time to eat, drink, be merry, and get nasty.”

 

“Eat, drink, be merry, and get nasty!” the audience repeated.

 

“Are you ready to feast? Are you ready to satisfy your thirst for booze? Are you ready to get high on the sensual drugs of pleasure?" I growled. 

 

“We are ready!” the partygoers cheered.

 

"This year’s theme for our party is quite Grimm indeed. Sit back, relax, and listen, my grown-up children, because I have a story to tell all of you. Once upon a time, exactly twelve years ago, it was common knowledge throughout the Tri-Kingdom Area that traditional bedtime stories were supposed to bring comfort and safety from parents to their little ones so that they may experience peace during their evening slumber. The darker truths and twisted secrets within the pages of these seemingly innocent fairy tales were anything but family-friendly. You were warned about the Big Bad Wolf. Such a carnal monster is nothing compared to the sexy Beast himself. These bedtime stories are certainly not meant for the little ones who should be safely tucked into their beds by now. The childhood spirits of nursery lore have emerged from within the pages of the Grimm storybook and are waiting to show you their darker, kinkier, and more grotesque side. Be prepared to meet the likes of disowned stepdaughters, charming princes, pampered princesses, beautiful beasts, steampunk fairies, devilishly handsome pirates, and other fabled beings like you've never seen them before. This weekend is going to be less of a waking nightmare and more of a sweet dream from a bedtime story come true.” 

 

Drew sat down and watched the crowd while listening to my story. The audience went wild when Cinderella and Tiana made their dramatic entrance. They were two of my favorite princesses. Cinderella was dressed as a French maid. She wore a black-and-white dirndl, thigh-high fishnet stockings, fingerless white gloves, and black Mary Jane shoes. Tiana was dressed in Cinderella’s ballroom garments. The African-American monarch wore a sleeveless blue-and-silver gown. Navy blue gloves and gold slippers accessorized her outfit. A silver tiara adorned her braided bun of dark hair. Both women were beautifully fashionable in their own right. Tiana grabbed the microphone from me. Some of the men in the crowd whistled at the two princesses. Tiana paid no attention to their lewd comments. Cinderella was clearly flattered. Naveen’s wife grabbed the microphone from me and gazed at the audience.

 

“Alright, party animals, who’s ready to go crazy?” Naveen’s wife asked.

 

“We are!” the audience replied.

 

“Your answer satisfies me,” Tiana replied before handing the microphone back to me.

 

“Are you excited for our first act tonight?” I said.

 

The crowd whooped and yelled.

 

"Let it be known that the first of the four acts for this evening will be an adorably naughty routine by a certain flashy and sassy princess who is the cute, fierce, and independent daughter of Queen Arianna and King Frederic. Named after the bellflower of rampion, she is a spunky little lady with emerald eyes and a nine-foot-long ponytail of braided hair. Her inner Goldilocks is the partner of her wife’s Red Riding Hood. Not too short. Not too chunky. Not too lean. She's just right. Men, women, and people, give it up for the one and only Rapunzel Gilda Moore!"

 

The audience applauded and hooted as Rapunzel came onstage. Baby-faced, doe-eyed, and golden-haired, the Princess of Pampers took several deep breaths to relax herself. All of her fearful anxiety exited her body. Purple lighting bathed the stage. The warmth of the spotlight shined on Rapunzel. It was her time to dance. The song “Whip My Hair” by Willow Smith started playing in the background which prompted the four-foot-five Princess of Pampers to begin her routine. Firstly, she discarded her cloak, tossing the overgarment aside as if it was the dirtiest diaper she had taken a dump in. She removed the skirt of her dirndl. The audience was on the edge of their seats while Rapunzel disregarded her pink-and-purple striped tights. The bulky padding between her legs was unveiled for all of the partygoers to see. Her crotch wiggled and jiggled back and forth as she gave herself a diapered rubdown. With her skirt removed, she whipped her hair back and forth while shaking her butt in the same fashion, teasing the audience with her faux innocence by sucking on her strawberry pacifier. One of the men tried to climb onto the stage in order to reach between her legs to grab her diaper, but the stage was blocked off thanks to the security guards who were in charge of protecting the performers. Rapunzel blew a raspberry at the party pooper. She twiddled her fingers with a babyish giggle. The hearts of the audience melted at her cuteness mixed with her childlike stature. Her cuteness turned kinky once her blouse was taken off and her bodice was unlaced. The Queen’s daughter played with her nipples by tickling, rubbing, and caressing them. Her giggles caused the audience to laugh along with her. She smacked the front of her diaper while rubbing her padded backside with her left hand, leaning back and authentically mimicking an orgasm which involved sucking on her fingers while making baby noises as she continued playing with her padding. Her diaper mildly thickened in response to being played with. Tiana sat in a chair on the stage so that Rapunzel could do a lapdance on her. Granting the monarch’s kinky wish, Rapunzel climbed into her friend’s lap and wiggled all over her body. The men went wild as they desired to be the one in the chair instead of Tiana who was enjoying herself. The Princess of Pampers ended her routine by getting down on all fours and crawling across the stage as she resumed sucking on her pacifier. She took the pacifier out of her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and blew another raspberry which was directed at the audience. The song for her choreographic solo ended. All of the men, women, and people sat up from their chairs and gave Rapunzel a round of applause. Rapunzel retrieved her dirndl and her cloak. She blew a kiss to her obviously lovestruck admirers before crawling offstage. The audience was smitten with her. Tiana whispered to me that she thought that Rapunzel’s performance was pretty kinky. I couldn’t disagree with her. I was glad to know that Naveen’s wife had gotten over her jealousy toward the Queen’s daughter. The woman who had kissed a frog-turned-prince was now allowing the Princess of Pampers to be part of her world. I was so proud of her. 

 

“Up next is a certain plus-sized Norwegian princess who loves chocolate, reindeer, sandwiches, and romantic adventures. She is a big girl who is six-foot-two and weighs around forty-eight kilograms. This lady’s got big thighs, big hips, a big appetite, and a bigger booty. Just like Her Highness and me, the buff and chubby spouse of Rapunzel is autistic and nerdy, and she’s also an environmentalist who ditched her Huggies in exchange for the reasonably reusable comfort of cloth diapers. Please welcome Anna Patti Gerta Aisha Bell-Moore to the stage. She will be performing as the Big Bad Wolf inside the body of Red Riding Hood.”

 

The lighting on the stage shifted from purple to red. Anna skipped onto the dance floor. All eyes were on her. Acting as demure and cheerful as a lovesick teenage girl, the Norwegian princess carried a picnic basket of freshly plucked bouquets, sniffing the flowers with a smile on her face. The theme song for her character’s solo was “Not Myself Tonight” by Christina Aguilera. She hung her basket on the branches of one of the indoor trees before taking center stage. The red lightning matched the exact shade of her character’s famous cape. Red was one of my favorite colors alongside pink and blue. The plus-sized wife of Rapunzel undid her braided pigtails which symbolized her shifting from a carefree maiden into a predatory creature of the nocturnal wilderness. She began to get frisky by performing her naughty movements. Howling at the ceiling, she unleashed her inner werewolf, prowling through the woods while pretending to act sweet, innocent, and naive while also being sexually mischievous in her behavior since her character was a monster inside a maiden’s body. Anna pulled back the hood of her cape to reveal that she wore a red bonnet underneath. The bonnet and the cape were removed in thirteen minutes. Anna leaped from the stage. The beast inside of her soul had taken control. She snarled, growled, and roared in the faces of the audience, scaring the daylights out of them. I noticed that her large eyes had transformed from azure to bright yellow. Her teeth had been filed down so that they were fanged and sharp. Naturally, her transformation was part of her performance, but the audience did not know this. All they saw was a Norwegian woman who had lost her self-control because of her inner animal. Unlike her wife, Anna didn’t strip down to her diaper, since she preferred keeping her clothes on for modesty but also because of personal reasons. She came back onstage and held her skirt up with her teeth. The song ended. The audience applauded while they gazed at her red-and-white gingham diaper. Anna turned around and wiggled her butt which was met with more applause. Her joyful moment in the spotlight was shattered by four unwanted words which were heard from one of the male partygoers sitting in the front row of the audience.

 

“Show us your tits!” 

 

“Excuse me?” Anna snarled.

 

“Why didn’t she show us her tits?” the man asked.

 

“Why don’t you show me your dick first?” Anna replied.

 

The audience laughed and broke into another round of applause.

 

“What?” the man gasped.

 

The Norwegian environmentalist flipped off her offender with her magic finger. She was displeased by his rude demand.

 

“Fuck off!” Anna growled. 

 

The decent members of the audience cheered for Anna. I applauded her and retrieved her basket. She thanked me with a bouquet of roses for standing up for her after her basket was returned to her. 

 

“Thanks for the roses,” I replied.

 

“You’re welcome,” Anna said.

 

With Anna having gone back to her wife’s dressing room, I resumed speaking to the audience.

 

“Dear audience members, please be aware that demanding a woman to show her breasts instead of politely asking is rude, disrespectful, and just plain wrong,” I addressed the partygoers. “Anybody without an ounce of decency or respect in this tavern will be kicked out by the ruffians and thugs posing as security guards for this event. Please don’t be an asshole. It’s Halloween. Be spooky. Not sexist.”

 

The audience applauded. Their praise was music to my ears. I was starting to feel like the good guy even though I identified as being chaotic neutral. 

 

“Now, for our third act, Cinderella will be taking center stage as a flirty French maidservant with a dirty mind. Tiana will come after Cindy,” I announced. 

 

“I thought I was going to dance before Cinderella did?” Tiana argued.

 

“Cinderella is more popular than you.” 

 

“That’s not fair.”

 

“Guess what?” I replied.

 

“What?” Tiana sighed.

 

“Life isn’t fair. Do you know who said that? The manager of this tavern. He changed his mind about you performing before Cindy. That’s me. I’m the manager. Get used to it. Now go and perform for your audience. I will be heading backstage to check on Rapunzel.”