Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warnings:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 1 of Bakuboi adventures...
Stats:
Published:
2020-05-10
Completed:
2020-08-12
Words:
53,067
Chapters:
53/53
Comments:
119
Kudos:
516
Bookmarks:
81
Hits:
21,743

The Explosion Hero: Nomu

Summary:

What do you do you do when you go in a raid at the most dangerous villains hideout?

You find a child, adopt them because their parents are asses, then discover that said child has the ability to gain quirks by the second.

Also said child might have a multitude of mental disabilities. And a pair of wings.

Previously called: Swallow

Notes:

Hi this is my first fix I tried really hard. Also there will be short chapters... Sorry. Also I don't know how Japanese or american school systems work so I'm sorry.

Chapter 1: The start

Chapter Text

"Hero's! Secure the goods!" Yamashita's voice rang through the halls. Hiro carried him through the basement. There was a safe, a large one. 7 by 7 feet and about 8 feet deep. There were cans of food and a small cooker with bottles of vitamins stacked to the left of it. On the far side there were towers of plastic water bottles.

The safe was designed to hold him and hiro for a few weeks. So Kachico couldn't be taken away.

The notice of fighting got closer and closer. Hiro set him down. The door was shut and bolted. Hiro stood over Kachico. To protect him he said.

Something banged on the door. The lock clicked.

Kachico didn't want to be taken away.

Chapter 2: The beginning part 2

Chapter Text

People stood in the doorway, they looked angry. Did he do something wrong? Hiro looked angry too.

"Stay still." Hiro moved forward towards the angry people. He put his hands up. The people chained up Hiro.

What were they going to do to hiro… maybe the same as him.

No Hiro was too nice. Kachico deserved the punishments. Hiro didn't.

"No! Don't hurt Hiro." Suddenly he couldn't see. Vertigo. Footsteps pounded on the cement floor. He disobeyed this is what he got.

Just like sensei said if he disobeyed, he would take away his sight quirk. Kachico hated his quirks.

Something touched him. Nonononono…

"I want to keep my quirk sensei… please…. I'll be good…." He couldn't stay awake any longer, something forced him to sleep.

Chapter 3

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

He awoke to the sounds of machines. A slow but steady beep besides him.

The smell of chemicals overpowered his senses… no.

He tried to feel if he was missing any body parts. His wings.

Where were his wings. He needed his wings. The beep grew faster.

"Nurse!" Someone called out beside him.

He tried looking at him. But his quirk was still gone. No. Maybe it was permanent this time he would never be able to see again.

Something knocked him out… he's so tired. So so tired.

 

----------

 

"Hey kid," it was the same person as before, "Hey, we need to ask you some questions, okay?"

"Okay.." He should ask for his quirk back….

 

"Good good, now if I stop erasing your quirk will you promise not to use it right now?"

"Need to use quirk … can't see.. Without it," it was hard to speak his throat was scratchy and itchy.

"Ah, I will give you your quirk, sorry I apologize.."

A flash of bright light engulfed his vision.

"Thank you… can I have some water, please,"

Sure the man walked out of the room and brought back a cup full of liquid.

There was another flash. His colour quirk was back. Good he could see the man better now.

His long black hair was tangled and pulled into a ponytail, dark eyes looked into Kachicos. Kachico liked him.

He sipped his drink, and put it on the bedside table. When drawing his hand back he felt his wing. The dark navy feathers twitched against his touch.

"You can come in now Tsukauchi,"

Another man walked through the door, he supposes it's Tsukauchi. Whoever that may be.

"Hello, my name is Tsukauchi. My quirk allows me to tell when someone tells the truth," the man- Tsukauchi smiled at him, "I need to ask you some questions, okay?"

"Okay," what did Tsukauchi want… he hopes he doesn't take his quirk…

"Let's start then," he felt his ears pop, "what is your name?"

"I'm not sure…" truth

"What do you want us to call you then?"

"Katsuki, please…"

"Sure, Katsuki." Tsukauchi continued, "do you remember what age you were given to the villains?"

"What villains?" Truth

"Do you not know that the people that you lived with were villains?"

"I don't live with them. I live with my dad, my dads not a villain!" Truth, Truth, Lie

"Who is your dad?"

"His name is Utisama Masaru.. I think… I'm sorry," truth.

"Did your dad give you away?"

"No! My dad would never do that!" Lie

"OK, let's move on." He smiled weakly before talking again. "How many quirks do you have?"

Sensei said to never tell… but he's not here. Is he what if this is all to test his loyalty.

"I don't know," lie

"You can tell us the truth, your safe," the man with long hair stroked his arm gently.

"42, 7, 9, 25, 63," truth

"What do you mean, by that?" Tsukauchi looked confused, scared even.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," tears ran down his cheeks, he was in for it now.

"Katsuki, we just want to know want you meant. It wasn't your fault okay? You don't have to tell us now, we can ask some different questions,"

"Okay.."

"So how old are you?"

"9" truth

"Okay, who gave you so many quirks?"

"Sensei…" truth

"Who is sensei?"

"I'm not sure… sorry," truth "can I go home to mum please? Its wednesday tomorrow and I want to see her…"

"I'm sorry kid… you've be asleep in and out of a month,"

"Oh," Kachico misses his mum, "what's your name?"

"Oh, I thought I already told you, sorry" the man rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled, "my name's Aizawa, but you can call me Shouta."

"Okay, Shouta." Wasn't it a bit informal to call him by his given name?

"Katsuki…" Tsukauchi caught his attention again, "May I ask again about what you said for the quirk question?"

Dread settled in his stomach, but he has to do this, right. Right.

"Sure."

"Okay, first why did you list numbers?"

"Um… the number of quirks I have changes…" truth

Tsukauchi scribbled something down in his notebook.

"How fast does the number of quirks change?"

"Five to six times a minute…" truth

He scribbled something again. Shouta looked more and more concerns bye the second.

"Is there a limit to how many quirks you have?"

"Yes, 248." Truth

"How do you know that number?"

Kachico vomited.

Notes:

If you have any questions you can ask down in the comments, I'll try not to say any spoilers

Chapter 4: Sensei

Chapter Text

Kachica awoke to darkness. No quirk. That means Shota. Good.

"Shouta!" He shouts into the darkness, "I want my quirk back!"

Someone giggled. It wasn't Shouta.

Flash.

One.

Two.

Flash.

He was right, it wasn't Shouta. There were two blond men standing beside Shouta.

"Who are you two?"

Another giggle. It was the man to the right. His blonde hair fell far down past his shoulders.

"You could've told us that she was so cute Shota!" The man had a big smile on his face.

"'Zashi, quiet he's probably scared!" The man in between Shouta and Zashi hushed him and turned back to Kachica.

"So how are you, little lady?" The no-name.

"What's your name?"

"Ah! My name is Yagi Toshinori! But you can call me Toshi!"

"You're loud, Toshi."

"Oh sorry…"

"Hi. My name is Yamada Hizashi! You can call me Zashi as you heard Toshi said, it's nice to meet you, what's your name?"

Loud. Shouta was watching him carefully.

"Katsuki… I hope."

"What do you mean I hope?"

Shouta cut in before he could say anything.

"We don't know her real name…"

"Oh! Well then hi Katsuki, you'll be staying with us after you get out of hospital!"

"Why not Mum?" Mum didn't do anything wrong…

"Well your mother was an alcoholic and she didn't do anything when you came home with a pair of wings. So the government has desired it would be better that you stayed with Shouta!" Toshi took in a breath and continued, "And as me and Zashi live with Shouta you get to stay with us!" Toshi looked nervous. He probably shouldn't of said that much.

Toshi was really scrawny.

"Okay. Why do you live together?"

"We are married!"

Zashi's loud.

"Your going to be discharged next week,"

Shouta's nice.

"Shouta!"

It was dark again.

"I'm not doing anything!"

"Katsuki! What can you see?"

"7"

Kachico just lost his first two quirks.

 

----------

 

It was two hours before the quirks came back.

"They're back."

Shouta sighed.

"Have you ever lost a quirk before?" Shouta ran his hand slowly through Zashi's hair.

"Well yes.. But I always keep the base 9,"

"What are the base 9?" Toshi handed Shouta a black cube with buttons on it before resting a hand on Kachica's.

"My quirks… one for every year I was alive…"

Shouta stared at him.

"What do you mean you were alive?" Shouta looked angry. Maybe scared. He's not sure.

He realized his mistake.

"Um… when I got my wings I lost a lot of blood… sensei gave me a quirk that could keep me alive forever…"

Toshi stood up and whispered something in Shouta's ear.

Shouta was scared.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! I swear!"

Shouta hugged him really tight.

It felt like he couldn't breathe.

"I'm so sorry Katsuki…"

Now it was Kachica's turn to be scared.

Chapter 5: Home

Chapter Text

It was the last day in the hospital.

Tsukauchi came he wanted to ask questions.

"So, Katsuki,"

"Hello,"

"Hi,"

Kachico felt his ears pop.

"Starting where we left on Tuesday… what happened when you gained too many quirks?"

"No,"

"What do you mean no?"

"Tsukauchi," Shouta sent him a warning glare he probably thinks Kachica couldn't see.

"A different question then! So how do you stop gaining to many quirks?"

"My quirks mutates, the eldest one dies, then are replaced in a few minutes.." Truth

"Okay. What types of quirks do you have?"

"I have mostly healing and fire quirks… I have one that alows me to manipulate nature…" truth

"What does the nature quirk do?" Tsukauchi must have been expected him to say he could grow flowers or something.

"I impaled my friend with poisen ivy." Truth

Shouta paled, then placed a hand on Kachica's fore arm.

"Mhm…" Tsukauchi stood up from his seat before bowing and leaving. His hand rested on the door.

"Thank you, Katsuki."

 

-----------

 

"So Katsuki, this is your new home!" Zashi was the one to pick Shouta and Kachica up.

"It's nice,"

The house was relatively big, not mansion size but not tiny. A little bit bigger than mums house. Mum. He misses her. Even if she wasn't the greatest.

"Where's Toshi?"

"Sooo cute!" Zashi squished his cheeks.

"Toshi at work he'll be home soon," Shouta grabbed his hand as he unlocked the door.

Shouta and Zashi took of their shoes. Kachica thought that he should do the same. The bright red doc martins stood proudly next to yellow and black.

Toshi gave him clothes before he left for work.

They were comfy. A long black dress with light grey tights underneath.

Shouta sat on the couch in the front room, it was dark green with grey-silver cushions scattered over it.

The rug was fluffy.

There was a cat. His name was Dreamy. His coat was splotches of brown, tan and black. His belly was white and too fluffy to be possible.

"Katsuki!" Zashi called from the couch.

Kachico quickly ran over.

"So Katsuki, we did some research and we found out what your name is…" Shouta started, "Do you want us to continue calling you Katsuki?"

"Yes, please." Katsuki hugged Shouta. And buried his face into his shirt.

 

-----------

 

Katsuki awoke in somewhere new.

A new smell.

A new sight.

New colours.

The walls were a deep red with golden patterns. The furniture was made of a dark oak grain.

This was his new room. Wasn't it.

"Hello!"

Something fell on the other side of the wall.

There was some shuffling before Zashi opened his bedroom door and stepped onto his fluffy white carpet.

Zashi moved towards him and picked him up. It was easy to do as Katsuki was so light.

"So little 'Suki, what do you want for breakfast?"

Katsuki looked confused.

"We have pancakes, waffles, yogurt, fruit. Oh, and cereal!" Zashi grinned at him.

Katsuki giggled.

"Can I have pancakes? Please!" Katsuki felt new. Fresh with this life.

"Sure! They're my favourite!" Zashi lifted Katsuki off the ground once more and balanced him on his hip.

Toshi joined them on the way down stairs. Zashi kissed Toshi gently on the lips before turning to the cupboard and pulling out some flour.

Toshi got two pans out and some bacon.

"Suki do you want to mix?" Zashi asked.

Katsuki nodded.

Katsuki felt at home.

But Kachica's still there.

Chapter Text

Warning this chapter has panic attacks and dissociating.
Bakugou's DID is based off mine so please don't comment that I'm wrong, thank you. :)

 

 

"Katsuki! Ohhhh, Suuuukkkiiiiiiii! Where's my little bebe!"

Katsuki was hidden under the table.

Zashi, Toshi and Shouts were trying to find him.

They were failing miserably.

Well maybe they saw us. Kacchica was leaning over his shoulder..

She was tence. And scared. He knew there were others. But none of them were like Kachica…. Kachica could think for herself. Kachica was in control.

Then she wasn't needed because he was safe.

For now … Kachica unhelpfully added.

Something grabbed him and pulled him backwards from under the table.

It's toshi, chill kachica.

Shut up, katsuki!

Katsuki body moved by itself. Katsuki was in the back seat. And Kachica was driving in the wrong direction.

Katsuki fell into darkness. It wasn't Shouta.

There was Lola. She was nice. She had an English name. She told him all about her little world. So katsuki joined her little world.

Katsuki felt himself be pulled to the surface, it felt like being dragged through water.

His vision was blurry, and it was hard to speak.

The smell of pancakes hit him.

He wanted to go back to Lola. Lola was safe. But he couldn't.

A cuddly toy was put in his arms and Shouts was singing to the radio. Rocking him on his lap slowly.

When did he get on his lap.

"I want to go back…" Katsuki murmured into Shoutas shirt.

"Where do you want to go Katsuki?" Zashi rested his hand on His back and drew small circles with his thumb.

It took awile. Katsuki still had a headache, he couldn't think without Kachica cutting in every few seconds.

"Want to go back to Lola…"

"Who's Lola, Kitty?" Katsuki hugged Aizawa tighter.

"Lola…" his mind hadn't desired who was incharge still.

"Katsuki? You don't need to answer now." Toshi stroked his hair slowly.

"I didn't mean to Suki. How can I help next time?"

Toshi was nice. He deserved an answer.

"I was talking to Kachica, but you grabbed me so Kachica thought I was in danger," He held tighter to Shouta.

"Kachica took over, and, and there was Lola, she was alone so I played with her… I miss Lola."

"Oh, Katsuki…"

"Why don't we eat some pancakes and figure this out later?"

Zashi lifted Katsuki off Shouta's lap and brought him to the table.

 

--------------

 

It was tomorrow.

Zashi said that he would be going to a docter so that they could figure out what was upsetting Katsuki.

--------

The therapists office was nice.

It had a fluffy carpet. The walls were a light green. With purple butter fly stickers decorating.

Lola saw the toys in the corner.

Kachica saw the woman sat behind the desk as a threat.

And a part of him wanted to curl up and never come out.

"Hi Katsuki-kun!"

Her smile was too bright.

"Your fathers said that you were quite upset yesterday. Is that true?"

She lied too much.

Kachica was beside him ready to fight.

"How about we play with some toy?"

She was luring Lola out. Kachica was ready to take over.

But she was too late.

Lola was too busy picking up the toys with Katsuki's hands.

Katsuki couldn't breathe in the murky waters that surrounded him.

Suddenly Lola was with him and Kachica was punching with his hands.

Katsuki wanted pancakes

Chapter 7: Kachicas back, back again :)

Summary:

There is rape in this chapter so please be careful!

Chapter Text

The ride home was something…

He wasn't sure where they were going.

He couldn't see through windows.

Or see-through things of any kind. Because clear things don't have colour so how would the quirk work?

If the window was open, sure he could sense the patterns in the air changing, and if he clicked his tongue sure the sound bounced back and he could feel his car seat. But it was all too fast the stuff he managed to process was already meters behind him.

It was scary.

He tried to focus on keeping Kachica on track and stop her surfacing.

He forgot about Lola. Kachico was extremely protective of Lola. So when Lola surfaces. Kachico will be there raining down hell on whoever decided it was a good idea to even think about putting their hands on Kachicas little sister.

Lola was only 5 and could easily be drawn out by toys and cartoons aimed at infant ordinances.

He wasn't sure when he got home but he woke up on the sofa staring at the television. It was half way through an all might Christmas special on Netflix.

The clock said that it was 3 in the afternoon. Last time he checked was when they last left the house. He'd been asleep for possibly 4 hours.

He went to the kitchen in search of his guardians.

"Hey little listener!" Zashi squished his cheek.

"How long was I asleep?" Katsuki stared up at Zashi.

"When did you go to sleep?" He had that look on his face where his eyebrows would scrunch up and he would try to suppress a frown but it made it look worse. Katsuki hugged him. It was what he did with mum. Maybe it would make Zashi happy. He misses mum. Mum.

Was she ever going to be called mum again?

Was he going to see her?

Would she ever stop drinking alcohol?

He never said goodbye…

Katsuki shoved his face into Zashis shirt.

He felt underwater again.

It was suffocating. But a hand pulled him up Kachica had a soft smile on her face. Kachica was more of a mother than Mitsuki ever was.

"We should tell him… and Aizawa and Yagi."

"Why did you call them that? They said to be called Shouta and-" Kachica cut him off.

"That's your name for them. Not mine. I'm not their son.."

She laughed and wrapped him up in a hug, her big hands rubbed between his shoulder blades.

"Do you want me to do it?" She whispered into his hair.

"Yeah… Can I still see it though?"

Their conversation was barely audible in the blankness of his mind, no, their mind.

"Sure baby."

Kachica picked him up and took him to the front.

 

------------

 

"I need to talk to you." Kachica stood on the stairway late at night.

Of course the guardians didn't know this but there is always a time to learn.

"Hi Suki," Aizawa patted his lap which Kachica promptly refused, as she wasn't their son she felt out of place. She was a 34 year old in a 9 year olds body, no wonder she felt out of place.

"There is something you need to know about me…"

"What is it Katsuki .Is it about the villains?" Yagi shuffled his chair back so she could sit in the arm chair.

"Partly yes.." Her voice sounded so weird in the outside world when she wasn't shouting.

"Well… I'm not Katsuki, not exactly." She twiddled her tiny chubby thumbs.

"What do you mean you aren't Katsuki?" Yagi's face twisted into confusion.

"Not that long ago, about 10 months before you rescued me, sensei had given me a physiatrist. It was so that after the incident with too many quirks I could still use my brain…" she chuckled lightly before continuing.

"I was diagnosed with DID, as Aizawa was guessing, so I am not Katsuki, I am Kachica. I did research and Takia, who was my therapist, helped me learn who is who. Katsuki doesn't understand completely yet but I've helped him…"

"Oh, sorry Kat- Kachica! We didn't know, we wanted to make you at home before we tried to diagnose any mental disorders…" Aizawa stood up and went to the kitchen whilst Yagi continued talking, "so how old are you Kachica? And who else is with you?"

"I am 35, mentally, and I know that is much older than all of you. And Im a female. Our DID is still working on stuff so we've only got a few alters." Aizawa brought tea and biscuits on a tray.

"Who are your alters?" Yamada leaned towards her.

"Well as far as my knowledge, there's Katsuki who is the host, I'm the protector, Lola is the childhood he didn't have and wishes to have, Cilloe is 3 years old and he's just a little so he doesn't have a representation." She rubbed he chin thinking of who else, "Gasica is the core, the OG some might say, she took the trauma of the experiments… and Tia took the sexual abuse from Dabi-" she quickly covered her mouth she wasn't ment to say that much.

Aizawas eyes glared stony cold.

Katsuki fronted pushing Kachica out of the way.

"Who is Dabi?" Shouta's voice was rough.

"I'm sorry! Kachica didnt mean to say that much! I swear!"

Toshi pulled him into his arms and held him tightly.

"We're not angry at Kachica we are angry at who hurt you,"

"He didn't mean to! He said he loved me! He said he would never hurt me!" Katsuki screamed into Toshi's jumper.

"Who, Katsuki?" Shouta still looked angry but he was trying to control it.

"Dabi didn't mean to! I swear!"

Katsuki got a headache again.

 

--------- flashback time!

 

*Tia!" Touya ran up to him.

"Yes, Touya!" She stopped and turned around. It was his birthday. He'd just turned 15. That was 1 full year with the Red Arsonists, the group that she was staying with.

"I want to give you a surprise! Its at my flat! Come on!" Touya ran away, it took a minute for Tia's 8 year old legs to carry her to Touya's flat.

"Come to my room! It's a present!"

"What but its your birthday!" Tia stood confused in the doorway.

"Well okay its going to be a present for both of us okay!" Touya looked for something in his drawers. He brought out a small bottle.

"What's that?" She pointed at the bottle.

"It's something that is going to help us with the present! Oh and call me Dabi from now on, okay?"

"Sure, Dabi." Dabi neared closer to the bed. His lips pressed against hers.

"Ew! That's gross!" Tia squealed.

"No it's not! Just do what is say and the present will be the best!"

"Okay.."

He stuck his hand under her skirt and pulled down her pants, he slowly leaned for another kiss. She pressed her lips agaist Dabi's but that's not what he wanted so he bit her lip hard enough to draw blood.

"OW! Touya stop!" He hit her and pushed her back on the bed.

"Shut up! My name is Dabi!" He took off his belt and unzipped his trousers. He pushed Tia down onto the floor lining up her mouth to her crotch. Dabi pulled down his boxers and shoved her mouth on his dick.

"And don't you dare try and bite!" He pulled her head back slightly before shoving her forward again. Bile rose in her throat but she pushed it down so Dabi wouldn't get mad.

Something sticky went in her mouth and he groaned.

"Dabi that hurt! What about the present! You said I would injoy it!"

He shoved her onto the bed and ripped of her skirt and top.

"This is the present, now lay on your stomach with your ass in the air, okay?"

"Okay," she positioned herself to what he told her to do. Dabi opened the bottle and squirted something onto his fingers before shoving them in in her vigina.

"No, Dabi! You can't do that!" Dabi covered her mouth and stuck two fingers in Tia's mouth before putting all 4 fingers in her vagina.

"Ah, Dabi it hurts!" Her face blushed.

"Its meant to feel like that!" He pumped his fingers in and out before takeing them out fully.

"Is it over?" She whispered between Davis fingers.

"Oh no, its only just began!"

She screamed as something long and thick slammed into her, then drawing out and backi in.

Chapter 8: School!

Chapter Text

Katsuki woke up the next day with a weight off his chest, he didn't know who Kachica was talking about when she said Tia and Cillio.

But Kachica's always been in charge and likes to know where everything was and how everything worked. So he guessed it was for alters as well….

The smell of pancakes drifted through the air. It smelt a little burnt but still delicious.

 

----------

 

"When's Toshi going to be up?" He sat at the table with Zashi and Shouta.

"Oh Toshi had to go to work, it was an emergency…" Zashi said sheepishly.

"What do you work as?" Katsuki picked at his pancake as it slowly drowned in maple syrup.

"Me and Zashi are teachers, and I work as a underground hero." Shouta picked up his plate and started washing it.

"Toshi and I work as hero's! Oh Shouta used to be a detective!" Zashi bounced off of his seat and went to wash up his plate in the sink.

"Why did you stop?" Katsuki followed them to the sink and put his plate in as well. Shouta sent Zashi a glare.

"I stopped because of the responsibility of having a child plus we had a good income so I was only doing it because I could." Shouta shrugged slightly and started drying his plate.

"I can take care of myself. I don't need you to take care of me!" Katsuki felt bubbles under his skin as flames ripped from his forearms and explosions spat from his hands.

He saw flicks of darkness in his vision, he could still see but couldn't use his other quirks.

"Katsuki it isn't because we don't think you can't it's because you shouldn't, most 9 year olds have never met a villain, you lived with them. It's not normal for children to be left alone. Okay?" Shouta pulled him into a hug but his vision still flickered with black.

"Okay…" Katsuki started sobbing. He wasn't sure why. But he felt home in Shouta's arms.

"You're going to come to school with us, okay Suki?" Shouta picked him up and took him to Katsuki's bedroom.

"Yeah, am I going to learn there?" Katsuki looked up in Shouta's arms with tired eyes.

"Yes. What do you want to be when you grow up Katsuki?" He picked out a red jumper with black shorts.

"I think I want to be a hero, because sensei always wanted me to become a villain. I hate him." Katsuki took off his top and slipped on the jumper. It was rather large.

"I thought I got those in a size nine to ten," Shouta sighed before continuing "well we could go shopping on the way home if you want. Your room's a little bare…"

"Let's go, Shouta!" Katsuki dragged him out of his room and downstairs.

"Wow he's excited!" Zashi said as he hurriedly put on his shoes.

Before Shouta could say anything on the topic, "I've never been to school before I want to see what it's like!"

Chapter 9

Summary:

Bakugou has flashbacks:

Dabi beating tia up

Kachica being experimented on.... Sad

Chapter Text

"Suki, I just talked to Nedzu and he said that you can't be in class with me, so you're going to stay with Chiyo." Shouta knelt down and rested his hand on his shoulder.

"Does she know?" Katsuki looked down and shifted in his spot.

"Yes, I've told her about your- difficulties, she is a nurse so there will be people coming in and out with injuries, is that okay with you?" Shouta picked him up and walked him down the empty hallway.

"It's okay. Who is she?" Katsuki stroked Shouta's hair lightly, tiny hands entwined into the knotted black strands.

"She's Toshi's mother so be nice."

"Kk Shouta."

 

--------------

 

"Ahhh, my little grandchild!" A short woman with light grey hair pulled back into a bun walked towards them with hands outstretched.

"Chiyo, this is Katsuki. Katsuki, this is Chiyo." Shouta put Katsuki down much to Katsukis dismay.

"I'll come and pick you up at lunch." Shouta twisted the doorknob slowly.

"Say bye bye Katsuki," Chiyo rested her hand on his shoulder. She wasn't much taller than Katsuki.

"Bye bye, Dad!" He blurted it out by accident. He had never called anyone Dad after he moved away from Mitsuki.

"I'm sorry, Shouta!"

"It's okay Suki, you can call me dad if you want to," Shout hugged him tight, "I've got to get the classroom ready, so I need to go, OK?"

"Ok, Dad." Katsuki blushed slightly at the words but nevertheless he loved them. Dad, he had a dad now. Wow.

"Awww so cute! I didn't know you were such a softy Shouta!"

"No I am not!" Dad practically screamed as he sprinted out the room followed by an obnoxious bell ringing.

"How is it 8 o'clock already?"

"Because we have travelled around the sun for 8 hours today and it won't stop just because you're busy." Kachica was answering for him, he apparently took too long to respond.

"I like you," Chiyo pinched his nose and started grabbing something from the cabinets.

"So Kat-" she froze as she turned to look at him, "Did I pull your nose too hard, it's bleeding pretty heavily." She turned around to get something.

"No it happens when I use my quirk too much, I guess since I was knocked out for so long that I could use it for a full 2 weeks straight. I must have slept with it off at one point though..."
Katsuki pulled himself up on the counter and swung his legs.

"Okay, why don't you stop using your quirk then, so it won't bleed more?" She put some rolled up tissues up his nose and taped them securely.

"I can't, otherwise I won't be able to see!" Tears formed in his eyes. When did he get so emotional. He was so happy one second then he's crying his eyes out the next. So stupid. Chiyo wiped his eyes and gave him another tissue.

"I have a cane so you can feel where you're going, is that okay? I'm a little bit taller than you but I'm sure you'll be fine." She turned around towards the back door, his head hurt.

He didn't want to do this here, so he turned off his quirk. It sucked. He could feel his eyes moving in his sockets but nothing changed completely black.

"What happened to your eyes!" Chiyo. When did she get here.

"There's nothing wrong with my eyes!" There was nothing wrong with his eyes.

"Oh they're brown, my quirk makes them turn red, like Dad's." He knew this. He used to have brown eyes. It was a while back but he remembers.

"Sweetie, they're not brown… you don't have irises… or pupils. I'm so sorry!" She wrapped him in a hug.

He couldn't breathe. Why hadn't sensei told him!

Why

WHY!

WHY! was he not good enough. to know he didn't have eyes. maybe this is what sensei said about him not being able to grow back his eyes or brain. his eyes were gone.

forever.

 

--------------

 

She woke up strapped to a chair.

Hiro was standing in the corner of the room and the Doctor was at his desk with some needles.

"Kachica, meet Tomura, he's going to be watching today's experiment." Sensei was standing at the front with a teenage boy by his side.

"Agghgfeugha ioksppdkf," there was a gag in her mouth.

"Today we're going to test your limits for your quirk capacity."

 

------------

"Katsuki! Katsuki! Come on please Katsuki!" Something wet dropped on her face.

"Nonononono!" She woke up. Where in the fuck.

"Dad! Where's Dad! Need Dad! Dad! Dabi! Dabi! Need Dabi!" She screamed into the darkness. All the voices faded out, she really needed Dabi….

 

----------------

 

"Tia! What the FUCK! You little shit!" Dabi's boot bruised her ribs.

Dabi made her suck his dick she vomited. He hit her. She fought back. That made Dabi angry.

"I'm sorry! I swear I'll do it better! I swear!" She was so bad. He would never give her birthday presents again. He would be upset as well, he always liked giving her birthday presents.

"You swear?" The boot hovered above her face.

"I swear." The boot came crashing down. At least he wasn't so mad that he stopped giving her birthday presents.

The birthday presents were more painful and he would hit her if she spoke. But she deserved it. She hurt him so he hurt her.

He was only doing it so she would get better.

"You can't learn any other way Tia. But as a reward I'll give you more birthday presents."

 

----------

"100, 127, 174, 189, 247, 300, 307, 308-" doctor counted on his computer screen chanting out numbers like it would summon the devil.

"Stop, Tashia!" The computer beeped and Sensei removed his arm from her neck.

Her eyeballs burst inside the sockets. Her brain exploded. Bursting down his nose. The liquid was sour and salty. Sensei removed the gag and something went in his mouth. Her brain. Her brain was in her mouth. Fuck.

She opened her eyes to try to see something. Anything.

But they fell. The hollowed shells squelched to the floor. A pool of goo stuck inside her face.

She screamed and sobbed and cried for what felt like years. But no one seemed to hear her.

 

----------

 

"Chiyo! He's bleeding!"

"Where?"

"Everywhere! I don't know! Can you heal him!" Someone was holding his hand. Toshi.

"He's healing himself! I can't do anything without making it worse."

"Hi, Toshi, why are you sad?" Katsuki was awake and concerned why Toshi was sad.

"He's awake!" Dad.

Where's Zashi?

He called into the darkness for his Papa- Zashi.

"I'm here baby, I'm here." Zashi was stroking his arm on the other side of him.

 

----------

 

He woke up in his bed wrapped in soft red blankets with gold-yellow sheets.

Someone was next to him and they were snoring.

Loudly.

He poked them and ran his fingers on their face. It was Zashi. He could tell by the short mustache that had gelled into spikes.

"Zashi? Hello?" He poked his face hoping to grab Papas attention.

Papa.

Zashi.

Papa.

Zashi.

Papa.

There really was no difference. But Katsuki preferred Papa. It made Zashi feel less like a friend and more like family.

"Hi kiddo… *snore*" he fell back to sleep.

"Hi Papa," he's surprised that Papa could hear him. He only whispered.

"You called me Papa!" He hugged him tightly. Katsuki winced in pain.

"Sorry Kitty did I hurt you bad?" Papa looked at him worried.

"No, don't worry. Where's Dad and Toshi?" He felt bad not having a name for Toshi yet.

But as they say always leave the best for last.

"I'll go get them!" Papa's footsteps thundered downstairs.

 

-----------

 

"Toshi," Katsuki saw Toshi using a thing in the backroom. It sounded beautiful but Toshi seemed very upset at the noise.

"Yes Katsuki?" He didn't feel so bad not calling Toshi Dad or Papa, because he didn't have a name for him yet. Dad was Suki, Papa was Kitty or Kiddo.

"What is that?" He pointed at the thing.

"This is a piano… Have you never seen one?"

"No, why are you angry at it?" Katsuki sat next to Toshi on the stool.

"I'm not angry, just frustrated. I'm trying to get these notes right but it's not working."

"But it sounds nice…. Does it not sound nice?" Kasuki looked up at him with wide eyes.

"It does sound nice but its not what I'm looking for…." Toshi fidgeted with the pieces of paper. They had garbled letters written on them.

"Are those in another language?"

"What are?" Toshi looked around for whatever Katsuki ment before picking up the sheets, "These are music notes, tell me what button to press next."

He pointed to one of the notes. It apparently was a C. Couldn't they just right a C? Toshi grabbed his finger and pushed it against a button. It made a low noise, Toshi moved his finger to the far right of the buttons.

"This one is another C just higher pitched," the button hurt his ears.

"Why don't I teach you to play a little song?" Toshi exchanged the sheets for something much less complicated.

"Let's sing with it, okay?" Toshi took Katsuki's hand and placed it in his.

He used Katsuki's fingers to press the buttons.

"She'll be coming round the mountain when she comes,

She'll be coming round the mountains when she comes,

She'll be coming round the mountain,

She'll be coming round the mountain,

She'll be coming round the mountain when she comes, when she comes." Toshi clapped his hands.

"That was fun, can we do it again?"

"Maybe not today but tomorrow,"

"Can I call you Poppy?"

"Poppy?" Toshi stared at him.

"Yeah, it's like Popa but not ugly sounding." Katsuki was happy he had a name for Toshi now but he just had to accept it.

"Okay, but I get to call you… hmmm, what about…" Toshi stroked his chin thoughtfully, "Ka'Ki!"

"Okay, -Poppy."

"Okay, Ka'Ki. Come on we've got to tell Sho and Zashi!" Poppy out-stretched his hand and led Katsuki to the living room where Poppy said he was now called Poppy. It was fun.

------------

 

There were kids outside playing. He wanted to play too. He would ask Papa.

"Papa!" Katsuki screeched from the living room.

"Yes Kitty!" Papa screeched from the opposite side of the house.

"Can I play outside with the other children?"

"Let me finish my paperwork and we can go!"

"Hurry up! They might leave!"

"Okay! I'm done!" Papa sprinted into the living room and put on his shoes at record speed.

"I thought you said you wanted to go outside Kiddo? I guess I'll go back to my paperwork." Papa stepped further away from the door.

"No! Papa! I want to play outside!" Katsuki quickly put on his shoes and rushed out the door.

Papa got a camping chair from the back garden and put it next to the two women that were probably the parents of the children.

"Hello!" Katsuki ran up to the children.

"Hi! What's your name? I haven't seen you before!" The kid had long, black hair tied in a bun at the back of his head.

"Katsuki! What's yours?" He outstretched his hand for the other kid.

"My name is Eijirou Kirishima! And this is Tenya and Momo!" He pointed at the other two while shaking his hand.

"Hello Katsuki. My name is Momo Yaoyorozu, it's very nice to meet you. I live up at the top of the hill." She pointed up to the biggest fanciest house on the street.

"And my name is Tanya Iida! I live there next to Eijirou!" Tenya was a bit loud. And his arms moved a lot, which confused Katsuki.

"I'll live over there," Katsuki pointed backwards two his opened red door.

The three other kid's eyes lit up like it was Christmas.

"You live with All Might!" They said in unison.

"Who's All Might?" He'd never gotten to watch TV so he didn't know much about this 'All Might'.

"How do you not know about All Might!?!" Eijirou squealed, rushing over to his mother and dragging Katsuki with him. He knew Tanya and Momo were behind them but all he cared about was: Who is All Might, and Why does he apparently live with this man or woman?

"Mama! Katsuki doesn't know who All Might is and he lives with him!"

The mother giggled slightly before putting down her knitting needles and nudging Papa.

"Kitty you do live with All Might, he's Poppy." Zashi smiled at him.

Katsukis mouth formed the shape of an O and turned back to his new friends.

"I do live with All Might!" He punched his fist into the air.

 

------------

 

Katsuki went outside, there was Tenya playing on his scooter. He was trying to use his quirk to do wheelies but it wasn't working. Katsuki wanted to try to.

"Poppy can I play with Tenya?" He pointed outside to his friend.

"Sure but remember to not go with any adults you don't know and if they try and grab you fight and scream." Poppy was watching the news but he had started writing the letters again so Katsuki and he could do a different song on the piano.

"Bye bye Poppy!" He rushed through the back garden in search of his scooter, his scooter was an All Might branded one. Dad had gotten it for him, and when he showed Poppy, he laughed and said that "Who must have been having a good day to mess with me like that,".

"Tenya! Do you want to have a race?" Katsuki scootered over to Tenya.

"Sure! Would you like to use quirks or no quirks?" Tenya fidgeted in his spot.

"I'll have to ask Poppy because I'm not allowed to use my quirks sometimes…"

"Your Father told my Mother about how you were rescued and that you have lots of them…. It's pretty cool to have that many quirks." Tenya looked up at him with a small smile.

"It's fun cause I can do a lot of different things but it's hard to control them…" Katsuki ran back to the house to ask Poppy if he could use his quirks. He said yes as long as he doesn't damage anything.

"He said I could!" Katsuki ran back to where Tenya was now sitting.

"Cool! Which ones are you going to use?" Range prepared his scooter.

"I'm going to use my wings! What is your quirk?" Katsuki shrugged off his jumper to reveal two small navy wings that were crowning by the second.

"I have engines in my calfs so I can run really fast! Can you fly with your wings?" Tenya pointed at the flexing wings.

"Yeah but not very well. I wasn't born with them, so I don't have the right type of body…" Katsuki looked down.

"I think they looked really cool and any way they're yours now!" Tenya smiled brightly.

"Thanks Tenya you're really nice, now let's have our race!" Katsuki maneuvered himself on the scooter.

"The finish is that line made out of paint over there, ready steady… GO!" Tenyas exhaust pipes glowed blue as he sped forward.

Katsuki wasn't too far behind, crouching down and shifting his wings so the air would flow underneath them and push him forwards. It also made him touch the ground less.

"I won! Yay!" Tenya passed the finish line just before Katsuki could. Katsuki was happy.

"You won! You won!" Katsuki hugged Tenya in their mindless joy of new friendships and races.

Katsuki may have seen Tenya blush, and that may have made him have tingles in the pit of his stomach.

He would tell Dad.

------------

"Dad, your home!" Dad had just gotten home from school and Katsuki needed to ask him.

"Hi Suki," Dad wrapped him in a hug and kissed him on the nose.

"I have a question!" He needed to ask, what would happen to Tenya's and Katsukis friendship?

"Go ahead," Dad took off his bag and started unpacking it.

"I think me and Tenya are allergic to each other. I don't know how I've just noticed because we've been playing together for at least a month now!" Dad looked a bit shocked and went to sit next to Katsuki.

"We'll have to ask Toshi or Zashi because I don't know how to help you with that, but you aren't allergic to Tenya, and Tenya isn't allergic to you either." Dad hugged him tightly and led him upstairs to Zashi's office where he was doing work.

"Zashi! Suki has a question." Dad opened the door and pushed Katsuki gently inside.

"What is it kiddo?" Papa patted his lap so he could sit.

"Me and Tenya are allergic to each other!"

"Hahahahaha! Oh mah god! Sho he's just like you!" Papa laughed really hard, it wasn't funny!

"It's not funny!" Katsuki frowned and crossed his arms.

"You and Tenya aren't allergic, you just like each other Kitty!" Dad stroked his hair and smiled lightly.

"But every time I touch him he goes red! And when he touches me it makes me want to vomit!" He exclaims.

"First of all Tenya's going bright red because he's blushing, does he blush when you smile at him?"

"Umm…. I think? Yes." Tenya likes him!

"Good, and you're not going to vomit, it's called butterflies and it's when you get nervous, because you like him back! My little Kitty has a crush!"

"A crush?" What was a crush…

"Its when you like someone a lot! But not friendship! It's how Dad, Me and Poppy love each other just slightly less.

"oh…? So what do I do now?" Katsuki rested his head against Papas chest and huffed, why was everything so complicated?

"Well wait a few days and then ask him to be your boyfriend!"

"But he is my boyfriend… like Momo's my girlfriend." Katsuki was tired.

"A boyfriend is someone who loves you differently from a normal friend, he will love you!"

"Oh okay then!"

 

----------------

Katsuki waited 4 days trying to see if Tenya loved him.

He loved Tenya, and Tenya blushed whenever they touched.

So on a cold, wet Saturday when Tenya was playing by himself, Katsuki asked him.

"Tenya!" Tenya looked up from his toy cars.

"Yes?"

"Do you want to be my boyfriend? You don't have to say yes!" Tenya's face turn bright red and he started mumbling something.

"Sorry… you don't want to do you…" Katsuki turned around to leave.

"Wait I do want to be your boyfriend!" Tenya grabbed his hand.

"Okay,"

 

------------

 

"Poppy why do you have a cat?"

"Oh this is Dreamy, Ka'ki, we had him over at a friends house because he ran away when you first came here. I don't think you remembered because it was quite a stressful situation." Poppy put Dreamy down on the floor.

"Hi Dreamy, I'm sorry for scaring you," Katsuki stretched out a hand towards the cat.

It sniffed at his fingertips and hopped on his lap. She was very fluffy.

-------------

 

"Suki, Me, Toshi and Zashi have decided to get you a guide dog," Dad put his hand on Katski's.

"You've been here for a year and the Doctor Yasho said that you could only use your quirk for 6 hours a day now, because of brain damage when you used it continually last time." Dad kissed him on the nose and squeezed his hand, "The dog will also be trained so that it can help you during panic attacks…"

"Oh, have you told Kachica?" Katsuki was nervous. What if the dog doesn't like him. What if he looks stupid so all his friends hate him.

"I don't think you and Kachica have been communicating very well, me and her have talked about this weeks ago… "

"Oh…. When will I start school?" He had been tutored and taught by his Dads and Ms. Habia the past year and he wanted to go to real school like Eijirou.

"You'll be starting after you get the guide dog, which is in about two weeks." Dad picked him up and moved him somewhere. He'd used his quirk last night because he headed something and was nervous, he must have forgotten to turn it off.

 

------------

The guide dog was a she, her name was Lemon Sherbet, but he called her Sherbet. He would be starting Middle school soon and he had to bring in Sherbet so the others could learn not to touch Sherbet.

-----------

"Lemon, up!" Dad patted the dog car seat so Sherbet could come to school with Katsuki.

"Hi Katsuki!" Tenya was on the other side of the road.

"Hi Tenya!" Katsuki rushed over to him and gave him a hug. Katsuki was short, as in he could tuck his head in Tenya's even though he was older.

"Suki we have to go!" Katsuki ran back to the car and hopped in. He turned off his quirk because he didn't need it in there. He couldn't see so what was the point?

"I'm nervous Dad… what if they don't like me? What if Kachica decides to beat them up? What if they make fun of Sherbet or the way my eyes look?" Katsuki could feel Kachica tugging strings.

"Try to keep Kachica under control and if anyone makes fun of you tell the teacher don't beat them, okay? All your feelings are valid," they hit a pothole and Sherbet whined.

"When we get home you can have an ice cream and play outside. Tell Kachica that she isn't in control today," Dad seemed anxious about today. "And remember that you can only use explosions for now and not to use your wings."

"I know! I just… aghhhhhghg!" It was Katsukis first day at real school, the closest thing to school was preschool where they learnt to behave.

------------

"Today class we have a new student! Bakugou is blind and needs a guide dog please don't be rude, and don't touch the dog without permission!" The teacher's voice was slightly muffled through the door, but he was shouting so he could hear every syllable clearly. His hand gripped on the pole attached to Sherbet, it wouldn't harm her if he continued going after she'd stopped. But it would lock in place if pressed to hard and release when drawn back.

"Go on Suki," Dad nudged him into the classroom, he turned his quirk on, he wouldn't be able to deal without it.

"Hello, Bakugou! Good morning!" The class chanted.

"If you have any questions ask them now! But no rude questions!" Immediately hands shot up.

"Tsubahu!" The teacher shouted, the kid at the back shot his hand up.

"Were you born blind?"

"No."

"Penelope, she doesn't speak much Japanese,"

"What-when did you become blinde-blilne-blind?" She tripped over her words and had difficulty pronouncing things.

"When I was 7,"

"Why can't we touch your dog?" He didn't hear the teacher call out another name but whatever.

"Because she's a guide dog and is working, so if you distract Sherbet I could hurt myself,"

"Okay anyone else?"

"Me!" A kid at the back shot up his hand, he had curly green hair that hung over his eyes.

"Yes Midoriya!" He remembered that somewhere.

"Whatcausedyoutogoblindwasitanacidentwereyouattactwhydoestheguoddoghavethetherapystickeronitjxjfuvhdhekekncchridioxlxsksm," Midoriya went in an endless spiral of mumbling.

"Sure just stop mumbling," this kid was getting on her nerves.

No Kachica! Nonono Kachica!

She slunk to the back of his mind sadly.

"Your seat is over there!" The teacher pointed at an empty seat next to Midoriya.

"Great thinking I can definitely see where your pointing, it may or may not be the fact that I am blind," some kid giggled in the front row then the class broke out in laughter.

"Wha-stop! Midoriya please take Bakugou to his seat." He would have to get used to being called Bakugou… they had to make it up so that people couldn't figue out who he really was. He would be heavily targeted if people knew he was associated with AFO.

Midoriya linked their arms and Katsuki jabbed him hard in the ribs.

"What did you do that for!" He doubled over in pain.

"What did you think I had Sherbet for? Decoration?" He walked over to his desk with Sherbet leading the way.

Chapter 10: Author's note, please read

Chapter Text

Heeelllloooooo!

So I'm am going to continue this but chapters are going to be longer so only once or twice a week....

The rape chapters w/ dabi are difficult for me to write because I keep dissociating, also my first language is not English.... And I have dyslexia....

So basically everything that stops me writing but I still want to write!

Please be patient with me and the chapters, also please comment! I like to know when someone has theories for the next chapter, or if you notice that something's wrong with my writing! I'm always wanting to improve and your feedback is wonderful!

Bye bye! The next chapter will probably be tomorrow!

Chapter 11

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

"Hello!" Midoriya. Fuck.

"What!" Kachica was here. Great.

It was break time and all the kids were pushed outside. Mr. Acchia had assigned Tomako to 'help' Katsuki around the playground.

Fuck this.

He ran over to the rock climbing thing. It was tall and nobody else was around it. He needed to see without his quirk. He could try practicing this way, he was going to be a hero after all.

Turning off his quirk and running his hands over the bumps he found one he could grip. Katsuki hoisted himself up looking for the next one. Another and another. Slowly he made his way to the top. He was kind of glad he couldn't look down.

"Sir! Bakugou's climbing the rock wall!" Midoriya.

"Wow! Bakugou! Bakugou!"

"Bakugou! Bakugou! Bakugou! Bakugou!" He found himself surrounded by people chanting his name.

Last grip and jump. And he landed at the top!

"Yay! You're so cool! Wow!" Praises were mixed into the chants.

"Get down here right now, Bakugou!" Mr. Acchia was screaming from the bottom.

"Why? I didn't do anything wrong…" he didn't do anything wrong. This was part of the play equipment. The children were allowed to play… right?

"You know full well why!" Mr. Acchia was still screaming. It made him itchy inside. Kachica wanted to come, it was too stressful…

Kachica was in the water with him. They were racing to take control.

Mr. Acchia screamed again, he sounded too much like Dabi….

 

———––——–

 

He woke up in the nurse's office. Not Chiyo's though.

Why was he here?

"Oh you're awake! You know you should really control your anger better," she fiddled with some stuff on the counter.

"Now you're awake you can go to the principal's office, you've been quite naughty, Midoriya is waiting for you outside."

"Where's Sherbet?" He sat up and got out of the bed. He was really dizzy and couldn't see anything nor turn on his quirk. He didn't open his eyes, he didn't want anyone to see.

"She was confiscated as she was barking at the teachers!"

"That's Sherbets job…" he tried moving but immediately vomited.

"Just go to the principal's office! Midoriya comes and gets Bakugou!"

 

———————

 

Katsuki sat down in one of the chairs. Midoriya practically dragged him down the hall.

He vomited again, the stuff clogging up his throat, stopping him from breathing.

he couldn't breathe

can't breathe

"Kacchan! Kacchan! What should I do?"

he always made it worse

but at least he knew where he remembers midoriya from

he was screaming louder and louder with katsuki drowning in his own vomit beside him

 

——————

 

He remembers bits and pieces about what happened next but it wasn't much.

His vision was blurry and he couldn't talk.

Fuck.

 

——————

 

"Poppy I'm sorry," Poppy looked angry.

Dad hadn't given him ice cream, and they weren't watching cartoons like they normally do.

"It's not your fault Ka'Ki, it's the schools. They handled it very irresponsibly." Poppy rested his head against Katsuki's.

"What did Kachica do?" Katsuki hugged Poppy tighter.

"Well you had a panic attack at the top of the rock wall and whilst Sherbet was trying to help you the teachers kept dragging her off you… "

"Oh…"

________

 

"Eijirou! Momo!" Katsuki raced outside Momo while playing It with Eijirou and Tenya. It looked fun.

"Do you want to play?" Momo slapped Eijirou on the arm and raced off.

"Yes!" Eijirou slapped him on the arm like Momo now he was it.

"I'm going to get you!" Katsuki, Momo, Tenya and Eijirou all ran around until they collapsed on the pavement from exhaustion.

"Hey Katsuki." Momo whispered. "Are all your dads heroes?"

"Yeah…." He whispered back.

"Guys I've got to tell you a secret…"

"What is it Eijirou?" Tenya sat up and huffed.

"There's a girl in my class that I like, I don't know how to talk to her though…."

"Mhm…" they sat in silence before Momo spoke.

"Maybe you should tell her… it's worth a try,"

"My Papa says that if someone blushes when you smile at them then it means they like you… try it if you want," Katsuki said.

 

________

 

"Kacchan!" The four children looked up to see Midoriya running towards them. Of course only Katsuki knew it was Midoriya.

"What are you doing here?" Katsuki was nervous. How did he know where he lived?

"I wanted to play with you Kacchan!" Midoriya smiled sweetly.

"Stop calling me Kacchan!" The name tasted like vomit on his tongue, reminding him a time before.

"Why?"

"Because I don't like it!" Kachica was surfacing. The name was for her. Kachica was Katsukis old name, he gave the name to Kachica. As a gift, Kachica took it and made it her own so he wouldn't feel sick when hearing it

But he still felt sick listening to 'Kacchan'.

"Why are your eyes red?" Midoriya looked straight into his soul.

"Um… I'm going inside…" Katsuki got up and walked slowly inside.

"Say hi to Utisama-san for me!" Katsuki gagged.

"She's gone…"

 

________

 

"Kitty! Ka'Ki! Suki!" Kachica sat on the roof, staring up at the stars.

They danced above him slowly. She needed to check her quirks. She hadn't used them in so long.

But she couldn't use them so they were loud. Only sparkles for her explosions.

She had sparkles.

She had flames.

She had sight and colour.

The moss on the roof grew twice in size, so she had the nature quirk.

She had her wings.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. One of the bases was gone. She thought they went last time because of the stress. But she guesses not. She's probably going to have to use them daily. She doesn't want to do that.

Okay. Different one. Skip the mutation quirk and go to the next one.

She tried reading Aizawa's mind. No she couldn't he had a blocker, but she could locate him. Good.

Try mutating. Simple. Think of what you want to be. Think, Kachica think!

Why the fuck was she a snow lepored? Why?...

She tried transforming into something simpler. Her skin stretched and ripped to form her new self. A house cat a fucking cat!

Kachica tried transforming back but she couldn't. Well not fully. Great.

She was stuck with cat ears and mouth. She tried speaking but all l she could do was meow. Fuck Fuck Fuck.

Trying again she managed to transform back to her usual self. She is going to need to practice more.

 

_______

 

She awoke with a man standing over her threateningly.

He looked mad. Was he one of Dabi's friends? Maybe he worked for the Red Arsonists and came to get her, they always looked angry. Except for Dabi. He was nice.

"Katsuki! We were looking for you for ages! We called the god damn police!" He was really angry, but who was Katsuki?

"Who's Katsuki? Is he one of the newbies? I could show him all the best places at camp!" She jumped up on her feet and looked around.

This wasn't camp.

"You're not Katsuki are you?" He rubbed his fingers between his eyes and sighed.

"No, my name's Tia!" The man froze.

"Tia, do you know a person named Dabi?" He looked really concerned.

"Yes! He's my best friend!" He reached out his hand and motioned for her to grab it.

"Where are we going?" She skipped along with the man. "What's your name?"

"My name's Shouta, I'm your father." He said it in a monotone voice. He looked quite scary.

"Really! Thats cool! I didn't know I had a father!" He grumbled something and pulled out his phone.

"Toshi…. Yeah… I found him…. But it's Tia…. Yeah… can you come and pick us up…. I'll send you the location… bye babe." He hung up and sat down on the grass. They were at the edge of a field.

"So… Tia, tell me about yourself, where do you live?" Shouta looked at her.

"I live with the Red Arsonists! They're really cool! They let me help sometimes! I got one of my quirks from Tamil, she's the leader, she soooo cool!" She punched her fist into the air.

"The Red Arsonists, huh, do you live anywhere else?" He texted something on his phone quickly.

"Um… well sometimes they say that they are taking me home… but they always come back to camp without taking me anywhere… oh and Dabi takes me to his flat sometimes!" She looked down at her feet, "I want to go home…."

"What do you do at Dabi's house?"

"He gives me birthday presents! They're so nice! But sometimes if I'm naughty they hurt, but Dabi only does it to make me learn better! I've gotten much better now!" Tia liked shouting, it made her feel free.

"What is the birthday-" he was cut off by a large car rolling into view.

"Sho!" A man shouted out the window of the car. "Tia! Come on!"

He had bright blue eyes. Just like Dabi. Good.

"Hello! What's your name?" She got up and walked to the back door in the car.

"My name's Toshinori!" There was an orange car seat in the left of the back row.

"Hey Sho! Little listener!" This man did not look like an Arsonist. The others, Shouta and Toshinori, had a dark, cold presence. This man was bright and colourful and smiley. Arsonists didn't smile happily like this man did. He was weird.

"Hello! Do you work for the Arsonists too?" She was buckled into her car seat by Shouta. The man looked confused before smiling again, trying to hide the worry which was wrinkling his skin.

"Who are the Red Arsonists, Katsuki- TIA!" Who was Katsuki and why did people keep mixing her up with him?

"You mean you don't work for the Red Arsonists? Then who are you guys?" She was really worried now…

"Tia didn't I already tell you? I'm your father, and these are you other fathers," he scrunched up his face.

She doesn't remember anything else.

 

________

 

It was a Sunday. A very sunny Sunday. He was going back to school tomorrow. The same one. Just a different teacher. Dad said that they would treat him better this time. Good.

 

________

 

Apparently school was over and Midoriya was chattering beside him.

 

Midoriya somehow managed to figure out about his quirks. Sherbet licked his heels. Warning him that the traffic light was orange.

 

________

 

"Ka-tsu-ki! Ka-tsu-ki! Ka-tsu-ki! Ka-tsu-ki!" Papa had made it to his football game for school, his team, the reds, were 3 points ahead. Katsuki had scored 2 goals out of the five they had.

He kicked the ball towards the goalie, the goalie ducked and the ball hit the back of the net.

 

"Whoooooo! Go Katsuki!" Papa looked a bit weird in a crowd of mothers, but he still appreciated his support.

(Authors note: I grew up watching British football even before I moved to Britain. Fun fact about moi :) )

 

He woke up from the dream.

He wouldn't be able to play football. Never ever. He was blind. He could only use his quirks sparingly for the six hours of school he used it most on weekends when he would play with his friends and shop for groceries with Dad, occasionally Dad would buy him a figurine of Papa or Poppy because Dad liked messing with them.

 

"Suki! Breakfast!" He quickly put on his uniform and rushed downstairs.

"So Ka'Ki, unfortunately today we need you to not use your quirk.. You can put in the contacts we brought you, but no quirk. Please," Poppy hugged him tight and whispered, 'I love you.' in his ear.

"Why?" Katsuki looked up from his fried eggs and spicy mushrooms that Dad made, and frowned.

"Well you're going to be staying at your uncle's house for a day! We'll come for a bit but we can't stay, he has a child your age, he is a bit younger… but still in your year group!" Papa butted in before Poppy could say anything.

"Oh, why can't you stay?" He bit into his mushroom, "I'll cofm homf lafer," he swallowed, "Right?"

"Yes, Suki, but don't eat with your mouth full." Dad picked up everyone's empty plates and put them in the sink.

It was Poppy's turn to speak again, "You know how I'm All Might, and that I have to go around the country sometimes to do hero work?"

"Yes! It's so cool! I'm going to be a hero just like you!" Katsuki grinned and punched his fist in the air.

"Well it's one of those times…. I'll be back in a few days but Sho and Zashi need to come with me, Kay?"

"Kay," Katsuki grabbed his bento from the fridge and put it in his backpack, he rushed to the upstairs bathroom and put in his contacts.

Quirk off. Good. Today was going to be a bad day but he'd get to meet his cousins.

"Sherbet! Come girl!" He shouted from the top of the stairs and heard a set of paws rushing towards him.

"Who's a good girl! You are! You are! So cute!" He praised the white gold dog.

"Suki! You're going to be late, get in the car!" Dad was usually the one to drive the car, with Papa in the passenger seat and him in the back.

______

 

The school day was a little trickier than normal but he still rocked the rock wall, haha he's so funny.

______

 

"Ka-Tsu-ki! Over here!" Papa waved his hands wildly to try and grab his attention but he was too fixated on the trading card game he was playing with his friends. He thinks Papa forgot he was blind.

"Katsuki! How did you not notice me!" Papa ran over to them. Surprising his friends as they realized who his 'Papa' was.
"Probably the crowd of fans surrounding you," Katsuki snorted and collected his cards from the bench.

"Real funny, anyway whos your little friends?" He pointed at the group of people surrounding the bench.

"Penelope, Kadis, Diovo, Tomako and Midoriya." He grabbed Sherbet's leash.

"Nice to meet you all! I'm Katsuki's Papa, but you probably know me as Present Mic!" He struck a pose, which gained cheers from the people around them.

"Stop showing off, I want to go home," Katsuki grabbed his hand and dragged him away to where Sherbet saw the car was.

"We've got to pick up Toshi from the agency, so we'll have to take a detour." Dad must have been in the driver's seat then.

________(can you guess who the uncle is)

Notes:

Can you guess who the uncle is! We know that an auntie I'd Midnight soooooo....?

Chapter 12: Uncle Enji

Chapter Text

The house was huge. As in an actual palace. Maybe a slight exaggeration on Katsukis part, but still.

Poppy rang the doorbell and stepped back, attempting to get back in the car. Dad grabbed him and whispered something in his ear. Poppy looked at him then nodded back at Dad.

"Hey Kiddo, do you think Lemon needs a treat?" Papa was clearly trying to distract him but Sherbet looked like she needed a treat.

"Yeah, she's been a very good girl today," ruffling Sherbets fur Papa reached in his pocket and fished out a packet of dog treats.

"You wanna give them to her?" He handed the bag to Katsuki.

"Yeah, Sherbet, roll over!" Sherbet rolled on the ground then got up on her back paws.

"Good girl! Here's your treat!" He pulled out a small bone shaped biscuit and threw it in her mouth. She caught it perfectly.

"You must be Katsuki?" A tall man with thick arms and legs held out his hand. He had bright red hair and vibrant blue eyes. He looked exactly like Dabi, just older and stronger.

nope.

His uncle is not Dabi, or near Dabi in a family tree. No way, not today

He ran back into the car, snatching Dads keys on the way past, he locked the car from the inside. Where Dabi couldn't get him. Not now not ever.

"Katsuki, can you let me in please?" Dad was on the other side of the door.

"I don't want to get out, don't let me get out!" Katsuki pleaded with him.

"Just let me in then I can shut the door behind me…" Dad rested his head against the window.

"Okay," he responded meekly. The lights inside the car flashed as Katsuki unlocked the door.

"What's wrong?" Dad rubbed circles into his back as he rocked back and forth on the floor.

"He looks like Dabi… Dabi looks like Poppy but only a little bit… it is so much worse……"

"Ohh… Katsuki, Enji isn't Dabi, he won't hurt you I promise," Dad looked at him in the eyes.

"You promise?" Katsuki drew closer to him.

"I promise,"

"Okay, I'll get out," Dad reached for the door handle and unlocked it, opening it slowly as to not frighten Katsuki.

"Good."

Poppy, Papa and Uncle Enji still stood outside the door. Papa waved for him to come closer.

"Sorry if I scared you Katsuki," Enji kneeled down to his night and put his hands on his shoulders.

"It's okay, Uncle Enji," Katsuki hugged him and heard Papa saying 'awww so cute' behind him.

"Why don't you guys come inside and have some tea?" Enji gently pushed Katsuki through the doorway, Dad and Papa followed through.

"Toshi come on! Put it behind you, this is supposed to be a nice visit!" Dad 'whispered' through gritted teeth.

"Okay, I'm coming," Poppy put his hands up in surrender.

Katsuki grabbed Poppy around the waist and tried to reassure him, "Don't be scared Poppy," somehow that earned a snort from Enji and Dad.

"Ka'Ki I'm not scared," Poppy looked down at him.

"Okay, then what are you?"

"I have a… tough relationship with Uncle Enji," he grimaced but tried to hide it with a smile. It didn't work well.

"Why don't I introduce you to my son Shouto, he might want to play with you,"

"Okay, where is he?" Katsuki looked around the massive living room for a possible hiding space.

"He's upstairs, I'll go get him," Enji walked out the door.

Soon footsteps neared the door again.

"This is Shouto, Shouto this is Katsuki," Katsuki saw double, both of them looked like Dabi, Shouto even had similar scars.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

"Katsuki!" Something was licking her face. Sherby!

"Daddy! Where are we?" She looked around, whilst hugging Daddy tightly.

"Lola, we're at your Uncle Enji's house," Lola released him and waltzed over to Shouto.

"Hi, Shouto!" She waved at him.

"Um… hi?" Shouta looked uncomfortable. Very uncomfortable.

"Daddy, can I play with Shouto?" Lola turned back around to face Shouto.

"Sure, Lola,"

"Does Enji know?" Lola looked at Enji suspiciously.

"Yeah, he does."

"Can I use my quirks?" She looked back at Shouto, he was very clearly a bi-quirk user. The split tone of his hair, and the way that the skin was slightly different on the right and left side.

"Sure Suki, do you want me to come outside and watch?" Lola shook her head.

"No, you gotta go work, I don't want to stop the work," Lola struggled on her words.

"Okay, I'm going to talk to Uncle Enji for a bit so he knows how to deal when you switch, Kay?" Dad hugged her really tight.

"Kay, bye daddy," Shouta led her outside, he was nice, but he was unsure about using his right side.

 

_______

 

"Why don't you use your right side?" Lola sat on the ground next to Shouto, she could hear Katsuki and Kachica fighting.

"I- its just- my scar, I guess, it's always been difficult to know that my right side was what caused my mother to finally snap," he looked up at the sky stroking Sherby's fur.

"It just makes me feel isolated from it, like I don't deserve it, like it was never mine and never will be. There's two halves, my mothers side and my father's side, I can't pick both,"

"You can pick both- you kind of have to," Shouto looked at her. "I've seen you skin, you have the skin peeling in the middle. You've been trying to use both but you don't switch enough. You have to use both. Your quirk is two step water, you can't just have the ice and you can't just have the fire. But if you use too much of either, you won't have water. You have to find a balance."

"That makes sense… I guess, should I try making water then?" He looked down at his hands.

"Yea, find a cup and try to make water. Use a glass cup. It'll help with finding the right point to switch."

"I suppose you had it worse, having loads of quirks forced on you, that must have been hard to deal with…"

"Nah, it's fine… I just have to deal with the pain and use the bases a lot."

"That sounds like a lot of trouble…"

"But I gives me access to hundreds of quirks if I can control 9, it's a lot of trouble but it's worth it,"

"I'll get a glass cup, I'll be back in a second!" He raced out of the garden. He was weird, and like Momo just more confident.

Chapter Text

"Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday dear Katsukiiii!

Happy birthday tooooo yooouuuuuuuu!!!!!"

It was Katsuki's 11th birthday. He had a chocolate cake this time. Last birthday he hadn't had a birthday party or presents because Katsuki freaked out, so they settled on some more small toys and pancakes.

But this year they were going all out, to make up for the missed birthday.

There was a small bouncy castle in the back garden and the pool had been filled with pool toys for Katsuki and his friends to play on.

There was a giant chocolate cake for them to eat(probably will take a thousand years) and pizza boxes on the table.

The front room was turned into a dance floor and the coffee table had been piled with presents, all shapes and sizes from his friends and family. The guest list was the best though, it had Tenya, Eijirou, Momo and Shouto.

The party was fun but now it was blowing out the candles.

"Make a wish Katsuki!" Poppy shouted over the music.

"I wish-" his thought process was cut off by a searing pain in his head and spine.

"Katsuki!" He saw his friends rounded into the back garden by their parents.

"Katsuki, please what hurts, do you know what's going on?" Poppy was putting him in the recovery position.

"I'm sorry……" black dots littered his vision and the music cut off.

"It's alright Suki," the pain stopped and he tried to sit up, but Poppy pushed him back down.

"Suki I think you got another quirk," Dad rubbed his shoulder blades gently.

"Ho' d' kno'," Katsuki slurred his words as his brain felt like it was being attacked by a meat tenderizer.

"You know how I can stop your other quirks but I can still let you have your vision?"

"Yea'" Katsuki looked up at him.

"Well there's another one, it's not like the evolving ones, it doesn't move like them…. It's still. It's staying…"

"Can you tell what type of quirk it is?" Papa asked questions for him.

"I think it's…. I think he can change the size of things around him? I'm not sure…." Dad looked out the window, the sun was still shining, the world hadn't changed for anyone else.

But Katsuki, he could be remotely given base quirks by Sensei. Fan-fucking-tastic.

 

______

"Dude, what happened last night?" Katsuki looked over at Eijirou, his gang of friends were laying on the grass in Tenya's back garden. Even Shouto was there.

"I got a new quirk, a proper one this time," Katsuki sighed heavily. He didn't want this to happen.

"A base quirk?" Tenya squeezed his hand, their relationship hadn't gotten past holding hands, on the occasion one of them would kiss the others cheek. But Tenya said that they are children and shouldn't be doing other things.

"Yea, it hurt like a bitch, though," Katsuki had gotten into swearing profusely, due to Kachica doing it one to many times. Lola didn't know about swear words, and Kachica would like to keep it that way, she is only five.

"Katsuki! Don't say that! It's rude!" Tenya seemed horrified that he started swearing aside from the occasional scolding.

"Tenya, lay off, we're eleven now!" Eijirou looked at him and Katsuki.

"I don't think I've ever sworn before…. I don't think I want to either because of the stigma surrounding it," Shouto was weird.

"Your weird, Shouto," that was Eijirou again.

"Took the words right out of my mouth,"

"Shouto's not weird! He's just different…" Momo always seemed to stand up for Shouto, he was ninety-nine percent sure Momo had a crush on him.

"Yeah right, Momo,"

"I mean he does, like, use his words, how can I say this, differently…. I mean it's super manly, but duper weird,"

"What's 'manly', I don't think I've ever been described in that fashion before,"

"I do believe its ment to be a compliment, Shouto,"

"KA'KI!" Poppy stuck his head out of the doorway.

"All Might!" The kids shouted.

"WHAT!" Katsuki screamed back at his father.

"You need to come inside now," Poppy moved out the way so he could move into the living room.

"Fine…." Katsuki huffed at the end of the sentence.

"Suki, we have something we need to discuss," Dad patted his lap as a signal for Katsuki to sit on it, it was easy to sit on Dads lap as he was only the size and weight of a nine year old, even when he was 11.

"Are you giving me away?" Katsuki was kind of scared, their faces were sorrowful and even Poppy had a grimace.

"No, you're getting a brother. We found him in one of the villains houses, the villain ran a foster care home… his name is Hitoshi, he doesn't speak, and he was muzzled for a long time. So please be careful," Papa grabbed his hand and stroked it gently. This must be the reason there was so much paper work that they had to do.

"When is he coming?" Katsuki looked up at Papa.

"Tommorow, he had to come on short notice, we got the call half an hour ago."

"Can I go flying? I want to look at stuff," he spoke softly as to not disturb the mood.

"Sure but remember to take your phone, and come home by dinner,"

"Yeah, yeah," Katsuki grabbed his jacket, with the specially made slots where he could put his wings, and ran out the backdoor.

"Bye, Ka'Ki!" Poppy shouted as he leaped off the ground and into the sky.

"By Poppy!" Katsuki shouted from the clouds. His house was a dot beneath his feet, too high Kachica said, so he tilted downwards and rocketed past his neighborhood and into the next.

He was only a few blocks away from his house and it started to rain, Kachica wanted to go back, but he wanted to go further as it was only a light drizzle.

Kachica and Katsuki were fighting for the controls, they both forgot about Lola, she didn't know how to fly, she didn't know how to use a phone, she didn't know how to navigate. So why she thought it was a good idea to surface was beyond him, he could only watch as she crashed from the sky.

He stop watching, he wasn't sure why but he was pulled to the back of his mind.

 

 

He woke up under a bus stop with a broken wing that wouldn't shrink, and a sight quirk that didn't work. Great.

He heard a bus pull up, and someone thank the driver. He tried to ask for help he really did, but his voice was so scratchy and his throght burned with every opening of his mouth. It was no use.

 

"Well, well, lookie here, some birdy came back to the nest." He could recognize that voice anywhere…. Dabi.

Chapter 14: Dabi, is a big bitch

Summary:

Warnings for this chapter!

Rape and unwanted body modification!

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

He woke up to a camera in front of him. He was naked and strung up with chains, a cloth gag in his mouth.

"So Aizawa-san~, how does your little girl look? I think she looks absolutely stunning," Dabi strutted from behind the camera and placed his hand on Katsukis breast. Momo and him were fast developers, they had bigger breasts than anyone else in their year, Momo had a tough school life because of it.

"She looks very enticing, doesn't she? You have a hard on, over there? Aizawa-san~" Dabi walked away from him and towards a box behind Katsuki, he had 360° vision because his quirk registered the airwaves and sound waves bouncing off objects, so he could tell what was going on.

"You know, I realized that Katsuki developed much faster than a normal person," Dabi brought out a needle.

"So I thought I would help him grow up faster," he put the needle to Katsukis chest, and pressed the tip against his skin.

"So I found this chemical on the market, it works like a charm. Instead of there being a ball of fluid in my little Katsuki's boobs, there'll be flesh, that's how this chemical works," the needle pushed through his skin and into the fat.

"I thought that, maybe just maybe, I could change the compound a little bit to make it work the way I wanted it to, ya-know," fluid poured into the puncture and inflated his right breast, it felt like acid burning his body inside out.

"I haven't tested this before, but thats how science works right, experimenting! Now this will no longer be able to be taken out after 7 days, that's 7 days for you to find Katsuki and take him back before this is permanent," Dabi removed the needle and placed a hello kitty plaster on top, he kissed it lightly before turning back to the box.

"So Aizawa-san~ time is ticking!" Dabi pressed a button on a remote inside the box, stopping the video feed.

"Awww~ Ka-tsu-ki~ why are you crying? Are they not big enough? I've only gotta do your other boob, then I can move onto your waist and ass!" Dabi kissed him on the nose and pressed the other needle into his left breast, he felt it instantly swell.

 

Dabi left him alone after that, he put needles everywhere he said he would, but never spoke. The same playlist was on repeat on a speaker, it was the one Dad used when Kachica was fighting and he needed Katsuki.

________

 

"Katsuki! It has been a full, 168 hours since I last talked to you. That's a full week don't you know! They haven't found you yet! So maybe we should check in with your Daddy~" Dabi moved the camera to a different room, he could tell it was a bedroom, but he wasn't sure what else, it was too far away with too many walls in the way.

Dabi pulled a lever and the chains fell to his sides, Katsuki immediately collapsed, as he hadn't used his legs in so long.

"Whoa there birdy, do you want me to carry you? Hmmmm?" Dabi's hands wrapped around his waist.

"I made you really small didn't I?" He carried him bridal style into the next room, and dropped him facing the camera on the bed.

"I'm going to replace your gag, don't bite if you know what's good for you," something gleamed in Dabi's eye, it made him much scarier than before.

The cloth gag was replaced by a steel mouthpiece that would allow him to speak but not shut his mouth. Great.

"Katsuki, you know I love you right?" Dabi stripped himself off.

"It's not mutual," Katsuki glared daggers at him.

"You probably shouldn't have said that," he frowned before climbing onto Katsuki. He felt his tip rest between his ass cheeks.

"I'll go slow for now, but only if you behave." Dabi maneuvered the tip of his dick into Katsukis vagina and pushed inward. He felt it move inside him, picking up speed.

"I didn't remove your gag so you could be silent, you've got to do something," the camera clicked on.

"No, I'm not doing anything for you!" Katsuki thrashed his head back, but Dabi was faster and slammed his head back into the bed. He took a burning hand to his right breast, and Katsuki screamed out in pain as flames licked his skin.

"Now that's what I expected from you, you're a very good girl," Dabi pressed harder on his boob and slapped his ass with another flaming hand, scarring the skin.

"You're such a slut! Say it!" Dabi roared in his ear.

"No! I won't! You FUCKER!" He flipped Katsuki I've and onto his back.

"Well if you won't say it… then something else." A flaming finger tip pressed against the skin under his breasts, it slowly made the letter S before stopping.

"Do you want me to continue? If you say it I'll stop," Dabi's finger hovered above his skin.

"No.." Katsuki replied weakly as a L and U were written into his skin.

"Last chance… slut," Dabi laughed as he wrote the last letter.

S L U T

Permanently engraved in his skin.

"Just say it, Ka-tsu-ki ~ say it to the camera. Tell your precious Daddy what a slut you are," he enunciated every syllable as much as he could.

"Never BITCH!" He head whipped back, and Dabi thrust into him much faster than before. He felt blood drip down his thighs.

"Then look into the camera when I fuck your shitty brain out."

 

Dabi left the camera running for 4 hours, constantly burning Katsuki's skin. The only place that wasn't burnt was his face, but it was only so Dabi could 'see his sorry face better'.

 

_______

 

Katsuki woke up in a hospital bed. Unable to use his quirks. Kachica took it from there.

 

_______

Notes:

I found this very difficult to write so here is what I can manage, I hope you like it.....

Or dislike it in the way that makes you like it...? :/ you know what I mean.... Right?

Chapter 15: Just a little bit of bonding....

Chapter Text

"Kachica, are you okay?" Papa looked at him with worried eyes.

"How long has it been?" Katsuki immediately replied.

"A month and a half, I'm so sorry Kiddo," Papa rushed to his side and wrapped his hands around his waist. Katsuki looked around the table, they must have been having dinner because there was fried fish with vegetables on everyone's plate.

There was an extra person, who looked heavily confused as to who he was.

"Hi… m' name' Hi'shi." The boy spoke with broken words.

"My name's Katsuki," he outstretched his hand to 'Hishi'. The boy shook it and looked down at his plate. Katsuki remembered what happened.

"Was he caught? He had to have been caught! Right!" Katsuki felt dizzy, the walls were closing in on him.

"No, we didn't, we should have," Dad stood up and wrapped his hands around Katsuki's.

"It's alright… I'm sure it'll be fine…."

"OK, Kiddo," Katsuki blacked out after that.

 

_______

 

"Katsuki! I missed you so much!" Katsuki found himself outside, Eijirou running towards him. He could only tell by how the voice got closer. He couldn't turn on his quirk, much to Katsukis dismay.

"We gotta tell Momo that you're back! And Tenya! Tenya's your boyfriend! We gotta tell him!" Katsuki could almost see the joy radiating off Eijirou. He missed him so much.

"Come on!" A hand grabbed his and dragged him away, Sherbet barking in front of him.

"Ow!" Katsuki tripped and fell face first into the ground.

"I'm sorry!" Hands pulled him upright and sat him down on the grass. He felt a tissue dab at his nose.

"It's okay, Eijirou. Do you want to get Tenya and Momo so that we can play?" Katsuki rested his hand against the grass and leant back.

"I'll go and get them! I saw that his brother was home doo! Maybe we can play with him as well!" Eijirou's footsteps faded into the distance. Katsuki wondered what his eyes looked like. Without his quirk of course. He could get Papa to take a video of him turning his quirk on and off. He could see screens, slightly, they were very blurry though. Its because they're flat and covered in a clear material. The light the shines through is strong enough that he can make out what is being shown though, just like how he can see the sun out of windows.

"Suki! I missed you!" Tenya hugged him tightly and pressed a kiss to Katsuki nose. It made his stomach twist into knots, but not the kind like he normally has when Tenya is around.

"We should probably leave them be, shouldn't we Momo?" Momo giggled out a 'yes, they won't want us watching' and they ran away.

"Fuckers!" Katsuki shouted in their direction.

"Katsuki! No swearing! It's bad, you could get in trouble!" Tenya sat up right and he leant against his much bigger body.

"I'm sorry, Tenya." Katsuki mumbled into his top.

"Its okay, I'm sorry for shouting," Tenya was like that. He would always apologized even when he didn't need to. Katsuki found that cute.

"No no, don't worry about it," a hand ran through his hair. It was obviously Tenya's, because he always followed the swirl in which Katsukis hair parted.

"Hmmm," they sat there for a bit, basking in the sunlight and each others peacefulness.

"Tenya! Who's this fella?" Footsteps trampled on the grass.

"This is Katsuki!" Katsuki tried to look at the new person, but it was quite difficult. One second the voice was in front and the next it was behind him. So he did the next best thing. Stroking sherbets fur.

"Ooohhhhhh! So this is the amazing Katsuki! Its nice to meet you! My names Tensei!" A hand poked him gently but Katsuki dug his face further into Tenya's shirt.

"He can't see you. He's blind."

"Ooohhhh! I'm sorry! I didn't know!" Tensei was loud. Very loud.

"Your loud." Katsuki turned his face towards the man. From his knowledge Tensei was at least 25. Possibly 27.

"Fuck- sorry didn't mean to be that loud just excited." He obviously jolted at the sight of Katsukis eyes, which there were none. Haha he's so funny.

"Don't swear!" Katsuki jumped at the sudden noise.

"I'm sorry, Suki," Tenya drew small circles between his shoulder blades with his thumb.

"You guys are sooooo cute! I'll leave you be, if you know what I mean…"

"Goodbye, Tensei!"

 

_______

 

"Soooo, Kiddo," Papa rested his elbows on the table, leaning over to where Katsuki and Hi'shi were doing a puzzle.

"What," Katsuki ran his finger around the edge of one of the puzzle pieces.

"How's Tenya? I heard from Tensei you were cuddling outside…." He blushed heavily.

"Do you want me to go, Katsuki?" Hi'shi whispered in his ear.

"No, it's just Papa being annoying," he whispered back.

"OK, I'll stay…" Hi'shi fitted another piece into the picture.

"Why don't you go ask him yourself," Katsuki smirked in Papa's direction, "I'm sure he won't mind."

He backed off, and sighed.

"I just wanted to know how my son's dating life was going… but I guess I'll never know," he added an extra huff to the end.

 

_______

 

"Katsuki?" A small figure stood in the doorway of his room.

"Yeah," he said groggily, sitting up to look at who was there. He didn't need to, but he found it comforting to do things others would normally do.

"Can I lay with you for a bit? I don't like it in my room-" Hi'shi was cut off by Katsukis voice.

"Okay, Hi'shi," he walked over to. Katsuki bed which was pressed tight against the wall.

"Thank you, Suki," they fell into silence and slept quietly for the rest of the night.

Chapter 16: Fluff, fluff and a lil bit of Fluff

Notes:

Introducing autistic Aizawa!!!! Yaay!! Can't just let bakubro suffer!

Chapter Text

The sound of a picture being taken awoke Katsuki from his sleep.

"What are you doing?" He rubbed his eyes and quickly turned on his quirk.

"You and Hitoshi just looked so cute! I can't just not take a photo!" Papa squealed from the side of the bed.

"Whatever, Hi'shi time to get up," Katsuki poked his sleeping brother's side. They had been sleeping in Katsukis bed for at least a month now. Not that he was complaining.

"Nooo! I want toooo….. Sllleeeppp…." Hi'shi mumbled into the pillow.

"Well we have school and I am not going without you! So get up!" Katsuki shoved him out of the bed and onto the floor.

"I'm not an early bird like you, Kats! I can't wake up at the asscrack of dawn!" Somehow the timid, hardly speaking Hitoshi. Had become the most sarcastic person Katsuki had ever met, and he liked swearing too.

"Hito! Don't swear! Please, Sho will have my hide on a plate if he finds out!"

"He's the one who swears the most! He can deal with a couple of sassy children! Now let me go back to sleep!" Katsuki picked up the wriggling Hi'shi, took him downstairs and threw him on the couch. Scaring Dreamy and Sherbet from their naps.

"I'm making breakfast! Poppy's breakfast sucks, and I know it's his turn!" He stormed into the kitchen and started making semi traditional English breakfast. He would make it healthier, because he's trying to keep in shape.

"Oh! I thought it was my turn today, Ka'Ki?" Poppy yawned and attempted to grab some Fruit Loops from the cabinets but Katsuki slapped his hand away.

"We're trying to be healthy, and it was your turn." He enunciated the 'was' and went back to frying the vegetables. Adding extra spice to the mushrooms.

"Well okay! I guess less chores for me then!"

"You're helping me clean up! I didn't take your turn for nothing."

"KATS! WHEN'S BREAKFAST READY! IM HUNGRY!" Hi'shi shouted from the dining room.

"Eat ass!" He shouted back much to the dismay of Papa.

"Katsuki! Please!" It seemed that Dad wasn't back from his shift yet. Which would be problematic.

"The breakfast is served, fuckmunches!" Katsuki brought out the food and Poppy brought out the plates, as Hi'shi had already gotten cutlery for his 'Revolution for the starving'.

"May satan bless this meal, and send me to hell. I deserve it. Let's eat!" Katsuki dug into his meal after a fake prayer to Satan, although if Hi'shi said it, it probably wouldn't be fake.

"Fucking hell!" The front door slammed open and revealed a soaking Dad.

"See I told you he swears more than me!" Katsuki pointed at his father. The realizing said father was very distressed.

"Shosho! What happened? Come on let's get you dry…" Papa practically dragged Dad upstairs to the bathroom.

"What's wrong with Dad?" Hi'shi looked at Poppy.

"He's just overstimulated, he doesn't like his clothes getting wet. Remember when we talked on Tuesday?" Poppy scooped some more tomatoes in his mouth before continuing, "When we talked about Ka'Ki's DID, Dads and Ka'Ki's autism?"

"Ohhh Yeah! I remember that!" Hi'shi smiled then frowned. He looked confused on which emotion was the right one.

"When did we do that?" Katsuki was unsure when they talked about it, and if they talked about it at all, after -the incident- everything was blurry and events smushed together.

"Did we talk with Kachica instead? I'm sorry Ka'Ki," Poppy frowned then wrapped his arms around Katsukis body.

"Am I going to therapy today? Hi'shi went yesterday, and I normally go after him… so?"

"Yeah, when it's finished we can go to the ice cream store, if you want to of course. I know how strict you are with your diet," He nodded down at the heathafide, as Hi'shi put it, English breakfast.

"One day a week won't be much difference if I burn it off after! It'll be okay!" Katsuki fistbumped the air causing Hi'shi to snigger.

"Kats you are literally the weirdest person I've ever met,"

"Good thing you're a loner or I'd be in trouble," there soon-to-be argument was cut short by Papa guiding a frazzled Dad down the stairs. He sat Dad down on the sofa, and walked over to the dining table.

"He had a meltdown in the shower, please don't be too loud." Papa said in a hushed voice, as to not disturb the dazed Dad, who was carefully inspecting the fluffiness of the blankets on the couch.

"I'm looking at you, Kitty,"

"Kk, I'll be quiet, do you want me to get his weight blanket?"

"Yeah," Katsuki carefully placed his plate in the dishwasher and snuck upstairs to the blanket cupboards. Finding the blanket wasn't tricky, carding it was. Folding it up in a way for him to comfortably bring it downstairs, he tiptoed on the edge of the steps where it was sturdiest, to make less noise, and reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Here you go Dad," he rested the blanket gently onto him and reached for a hug, only to be sucked under the blanket.

"I love you," Dad mumbled into his puffy hair.

"I love you too," he and Dad fell asleep after that, it was just too tempting.

Chapter 17: Midoriya is a jerk :(

Chapter Text

"Hi, Kacchan!" A puff of green hair came running up to him.

"Stop calling me 'Kacchan'!" He shouted at the other. Sherbet nudged her head against his leg.

"Why?" Midoriya reached down to where Sherbet was and attempted to pet her fur.

"You're not allowed to pet her, she's working." Katsuki tried to calm down, but Midoriya was just so stupid.

"What's she working as?" He ran his hand over Katsuki linking the fingers slightly.

"I'm blind dumbass!"

"I know you Kacchan, you're not blind. You're just hiding something and I will find out what it is!" He yanked his hand away from Midoriyas and quickly changed direction. He didn't want to deal with him today.

"Where are you going, Kacchan?" The voice made him want to crawl out of his skin and bleed out on the pavement.

"Away from you," Sherbet seemed to know where they were going, Dad always took her on walks around the city, so she knew the area better.

"Don't be like that, Kacchan! You know you love me!" It seemed Midoriya was desperate and a stalker.

"I have a boyfriend you creep,"

"Well you'd be better off with me~" a hand grabbed his and wouldn't let go.

"Fucker! Let go!" He used small explosions but the fire power was sucked out of the way by Mudoriyas quirk. He could manipulate fire around him and eat it when he was done with it.

"Kacchan!" As Midoriya leaned in for a kiss he sucker punched him in the stomach and made a run in the direction of home. Sherbet ran beside him, knowing he had turned on his quirk. Apparently it had an apple smell, which fitted well with the caramel he sweats from his skin.

He quickly turned into his neighborhood and spoofed his house, it was one of the smaller ones, because Poppy liked cosy spaces.

"Suki, why were you running?" Dad looked at his puffed up cheeks, Katsuki wasn't a bad runner, just he was normally driven to and from school. There must have been a very confused Papa in the parking lot.

"I'm sorry," He laid his head on Dad's lap and took one of the stim toys from the coffee table. It was a navy and black twister, the small curved pieces would twist and form shapes in the user's hands. It was Katsukis favourite one, aside from his chew toy. He couldn't leave that on the table though, it would be unhygienic.

"I'll call Zashi, to make sure he's not driving round the country looking for you," the phone was picked up and given to Dad, a frantic voice shouted from the other end.

"Zashi, he's at home…. Yeah… do you have Hitoshi?.... Okay… love you babe." He quickly hung up and went back to doing paperwork.

"Is Papa okay? I didn't mean to scare him," a large hand ran through his hair.

"He's fine and anything can scare him so don't be too worried. I love you, I won't stop just because you ran home instead of taking the car.

"I love you too, you're my favourite douchebag."

"And you're my favourite gremlin," Dad's hand tugged at the hair lightly and returned to figuring out the math on the payment sheets.

"You're meant to carry the one you know,"

"What is it with you and my math!"

"Your math sucks old man! Get with the times and carry the one!" They burst out giggling, it had been a running joke between them to make fun of Dad's math, which constantly confused Papa and Poppy. Katsuki thinks that confusing Papa and Poppy was Dad's goal in life.

"Can I go flying?"

"Absolutely not,"

"Can I get a snake then?"

"I don't have a problem with it but Zashi might," Dad had a meschivous glint in his eye.

"If we do get one can we get and anaconda?"

"No, but we can get a smaller one that won't eat you in your sleep."

"It won't eat me! I'll train it to eat you!"

"Haha really funny, now why did you run home?" Katsuki had almost forgot about why he was here and not in the car.

"I think Midoriya knows about stuff, he was my neighbour when I was little… he knows about my eyes Dad,"

"Well I can talk to his Mother about that, as the rescuing of you was a delicate situation, and it would be dangerous for you if more villains found out about you," he curled up against Dads side, looking at the door and waiting for Papa and Hi'shi to come home.

Not a few minutes later, Hi'shi ran through the door and sped to the bathroom upstairs.

"The traffic was horrible! I just want to lay down," he sighed dramatically and lay himself on Katsuki.

"Eeewwww! Get your sticky, ass armpits outa my face!"

"Suki don't swear! Its not apropite for your age!"

"But neither is Papas 'hip' sense of style!" Katsuki gestured to Papa and his horrendous leather outfit.

"Ah, I see what you mean. Zashi find a new outfit I dont want Suki swearing." Papa groaned then walked upstairs.

"What did I miss, I really needed to piss," Hi'shi stood panting at the bottom of the stairwell.

"That rymed, and you missed Papa getting insulted about his 'fashion' sense." Katsuki got up and walked to the kitchen grabbing a cupcake from the counter.

"I thought you were on a diet?" Hi'shi looked at him sideways.

"Not any more I'm just gonna burn of the calories."

"Thats really not how it works…"

"I dont give a fuck, I just want cupcakes," Katsuki shoved the whole cupcake in his mouth not spilling a bit.

"How can you do that? Are you siroutfit

good at everything?" Hi'shi walked over to the sofa and leaned on the back of it.

"As far as you know I have touched the moon,"

"What does that mean?"

"Hitoshi, do you mind if Katsuki gets a snake?" Dad looked at the two children bickering.

"Why are you asking me? And no as long as I name it. Kats probably going to call it like… Dragon Murder King"

"I'm asking because your his brother and we're trying to not make you unconfterble,"

"Oh, well then, Kats your snake will be called…. Hmmmm…. Dakota,"

"For once you had a good idea, I like it,"

"Has the Katsuki noticed me!?! Wow!" Hi'shi swooned, drapping himself further over the back of the sofa.

"I'm back!" Papa appeared with a bright pink Hawaiian shirt and neon green jeans.

"The actual fuck, Papa," Katsuki stared in shock at this- this- this abomination of a outfit.

"Swearing is not aloud! Please! For the love of god! Stop!" Dad shouted from the couch, but Hi'shi and him were to distracted by their smirking father.

"And for goodness sake Zashi take that of!"

"Not in front of the kids!" Papa screeched. He screached a lot.

"Zashi!"

Their argument was interupted by someone knocking on the door. Papa went to answer it. That probably was a mistake.

Chapter 18: Meet an angry inko!

Summary:

Who was at the door,

I'm not sure,

I haven't read this chaaapppptteeerrrr!

One of my alters wrote it, I hope they didnt write a shit post.

If they did it would be sad :(

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

"Hi! My name is Midoriya Inko, I want to discuss something with you," Dad looked between him and Inko.

"Is this about Katsuki?" Inko looked upset and angry.

"Yes, may I come in?" Papa moved out the way and pointed to one of the armchairs.

"Sure make yourself at home," Dad fidgeted harder with his toy and put his paperwork back in his bag.

"Sorry, is this a bad time?"

"No no, I actually had something to discuss with you, although I would much rather Izuku was here as well…" he finished putting his paperwork away and gently guided him and Hi'shi upstairs.

"Can Kachica stay down here please, I think she needs to be here for our discussion." Inko put a finger up as a small 'wait, please' signal.

"It's actually Katsuki, if you will," Papa settled on the sofa and clasped his hands together.

"Okay then, Katsuki, I want to talk about how you have been treating Izuku," she looked down but forced a smile on her face.

"Is something wrong, Miss. Midoriya?"

"Yes, I believe 'Katsuki' is bullying Izuku,"

"He's been bullying Izuku? From what we've heard Izuku has been forcing himself on Katsuki,"

"What do you mean forcing? Just a few minutes ago Izuku came home with a giant bruise on his stomach," Dad looked at him weirdly.

"He came home with a bruise because he doesn't respect boundaries! He's all up in my face about how I should be with him! Fucking calling me Kacchan!" He was taught to stand up for himself so that was what he was doing, if she had a problem she could leave.

"He's just calling you a friendly nickname! There is nothing wrong with calling you 'Kacchan'!" She stood up but instantly sat back down sighing.

"Well what would you say if he tries to take Sherbet off me and forces me to kiss him! And perposly misgenders me because he's a fucking asshole!" Inko slapped him getting Dad to stand in front of him.

"Don't slap my son!"

"Well don't let him punch mine!"

"Your kid is out if line!"

"Out of line how! He's just telling her the truth!"

"What truth! This is Katsuki!"

He doesn't remember the rest.

He does wake up in the police station where his fathers and the Midoriya family are signing a agreement. He isn't sure on what they're agreeing on though. He blacks out again.

Then he wakes up in his therapists office with Hi'shi playing music and handing him different toys. Apparently they were finding out his 'positive triggers' so if Kachica went kill mode, they could get him back. It's good to have triggers sometimes.

Notes:

They didnt write a Shit post! Yay! Yaya! Ayayay!

Chapter 19: Gascia

Notes:

Introducing a new alter! Yay

Also self harm and needles!

Chapter Text

"Ow! Fuck!" Katsuki slipped and fell backwards onto the table, hitting his head and breaking the plate. He broke a plate, that was not good.

"Suki! Are you okay? Do we need to go to the doctor?" Dad slowly picked him up and slowly removed small shards of the plate from his arm.

"Yeah, probably. Just a bit dizzy, need to sit down…" he led Katsuki to the sofa, sat him down and wrapped him in a blanket.

"Okay, I'll get plasters for your scrapes," he turned his quirk of and rested his head back, moving his arms back so he didn't drip blood on the couch.

"Hey, you with me Suki?" He felt ruff hands place plasters on his skin and move his head to the side, so he could see the damage.

"There's probably going to be a bruise, and I think you have a concussion, so I'll bring you an ice pack to stop it swelling. Okay?"

"Kay," the hands left his head and Dreamy jumped onto his lap, so Katsuki stroked her gently.

"Suki? Suki? Are you dissociating again?" He shook his head no, but he felt so dizzy and was being dragged underwater.

Maybe he doesn't remember the rest, but he woke up in a hospital, with something attached to his chest.

"Hey kiddo, how are you," Papas hand stroked the bandages on his head.

"What happened?" He tried to move his arm but it was attached tightly to a machine.

"You hit your head, it hurt your brain. You stopped producing the chemical that makes your blood pressure drop due to your nitroglycerin." He smiled lightly and kissed him on the nose.

"Where's Dad and Poppy and Hi'shi?" He clicked his tounge for a stronger idea of the shape of the room.

"Hi'shi's at school, Sho and Toshi are getting you snacks. I thought I'd stay here because my shift is soon and I know you would hate me if I got off work because of you,"

"I'm not going to let a villain go free just because I'm in a hospital bed! You gotta kick their fucking butts!" He pulled both hands into fists and punched the air with his left one because his right was still attached to that stupid machine.

"Yeah I'll kick their butts!" Papa fake punched the air with him and posed dramatically.

"What the hell Zashi, I go out for snacks and you start hallucinating?" Dad stood in the doorway with Skittles and Mars bars, Poppy stood beside him with a bottle of Sprite and crisps.

"I was making him happy, dont ruin our fun,"

"So which snack you want Ka'Ki, unfortunately you cant have the fizzy drink, but you can have some sweets!"

"Mars bar! Please!" Poppy passed his the sweet and opened the wrapper for him.

"Of course, only the best for King Katsuki!" He laughed and sat in the plastic chair to his right.

"Hey, Poppy, when does your shift start?" Katsuki took a bite out of the bar and chewed slowly.

"A bit after Zashis, but Sho will be here until he has to pick up Hi'shi then Zashi will come back because your not allowed to be alone,"

"Okay, what's the machine for?" Katsuki pointed to the one tying his right arm down.

"Ah, thats to measure your blood pressure, if it gets to low it'll put some adrenaline in you,"

"What happens when we go home? Will I have to have giant machine?"

"No Suki, you'll have a little one that attaches to you chest and when it beeps it will notify one of us to give you a shot of adrenaline," Dad hugged him and clicked something on his phone. He held it close to Katsuki face, it was something to do with his blood pressure and how much adrenaline was given to him.

"Okay, when will I go home?"

"Tomorrow, they want to try out the machine here so we dont mess up at home,"

"Kk,"

 

------------------

 

"Look Katsuki," Dad placed the metal back of the device over his heart, and positioned the elastic strap to rest under his armpits and around his chest.

"Then you have to press the button, and put on the arm strap," a thin plastic band with wires connecting it to the other device was stuck to the top of his arm.

"And if it beeps then just wait for Poppy to come and help you, if he doesn't come then go and wake him up." Dad smiled and opened the box placed on the top of his bedside table.

"These are your adrenaline shots, they'll give you lots of adrenaline to over power the nitroglycerin. It will make you not want to sleep but if not just play with your toys, Okay?" He gripped Katsukis arms and mamnovered him onto the bed.

"Goodnight, Dad," Katsuki fell asleep pretty quickly after that, Dad told him it was because his sweat helps him relax which Katsuki found quite annoying.

 

--------------

 

"Ka'Ki, wake up," Large hands gripped his shoulders and pushed him into a sitting position.

"You got to have some adrenaline, Kay?" Poppy opened the box on his bedside, Katsuki hadn't realized they were full of needles. Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope.

"Katsuki are you okay?" Oh Gascia was here, she didnt like speaking this was going to be difficult.

"Mmmhhhmmm…" she mumbled something that wasn't audible.

"Are you not Katsuki? Is this Kachica? Or Lola?"

"Mmmm," she shook her head slowly, and started chewing the inside of her cheek.

Her only coping mechanism was pain, thats probably why Kachica didn't alow her to surface.

"Tia or Cillio?" She paced faster.

"Mmmmm," Gascia felt blood dribble down her cheek.

"Gascia? You haven't surfaced before have you?" She nodded, and stopped pacing.

"Mmmmhhhhmm, mmm," she made some incoherent mubling noises and rubbed her eyes.

"I need to give you a adrenaline shot, is that okay?" He pointed at the needle on the wooden table.

"Mmmhhhmmm," she was used to kneedles so she let it pick her skin and flood her with chemicals. It had been done so many times before.

"I'm going downstairs to put this in the kitchen bin. Do you want me to bring you up a drink?"

"Mmhhmm." Gascia sat on the bed, threading the soft fibers between her skin.

"Milk or water?" Poppy looked at her with a smiling face.

She drew a small circle on her right hand.

"Oh. Milk or water?" This time he put up the left hand for milk and right for water.

She drew another circle on her right hand.

"Okay, I'll be back soon!" He slipped through the doorway and down stairs.

"Mhm…" she stared at the small drop of blood in her elbow and ran a finger over it. The blood spilled down her arm. It was less thick than she expected. Maybe if there was more she could test if she was right.

Gascia pushed her fingernail into the skin, widening the cut and letting the blood move further around her arm. Soon there was a lot of it.

"Gascia!" The sound of glass shattering against wood echoed around the silent house.

"Quiet.." She pressed another nail against the skin and dragged it around. Pressing firmer on the inside of her cheek, leting blood seep down her neck. Poppy just stood there in shock. She liked that power.

Chapter 20: Dates and conversations with Kachica

Summary:

Transphobic mido. :( I do love him just not here, I'm sorry!

Chapter Text

"Hi'shi! When the fuck did you get so good at Mario Cart! I can't believe you!" Katsuki rammed his fingers down on the controller buttons and tried relentlessly to push Hitoshi off the edge of the road.

"Pure spite Kats! Oh and coffee!" He pulled a sharp turn and rammed Katsuki off the road.

"You fucker!"

"Please don't swear!" Papa cried from behind them

"Never! You fuckmunch!"

"Fuck!" Hi'shi crossed the finish line just before Katsuki.

"Now now, Hito. Don't go beating Suki in his own game," Dad fake scolded him from the kitchen.

"I'm sorry father, for I have sinned."

"If you say that fucking sentence again I will blow you into the sun!"

"I'm vwerwy sworrwy dwaddy, I've bween vwerwy nwaughty!" Hi'shi struck at cat pose and ran away from the angry Katsuki.

"Im going to kill you!"

"No I'm too young to die! I'm only 14!"

"It's never too early to die! Now stay still for your execution!"

"No! I refuse! This is murder! Someone help me!" He put his hands up in fake surrender.

"Like I'd kill you, I need something to feed Dakota!" He smirked.

"But wouldn't that mean you killed me?"

"I wouldn't, she would," he shrugged and continued, "Its a natural process, so its not really 'murder' per-sey."

"Toshé," they both burst out giggling.

"Katsuki! It's your boyfriend!" Dad called from downstairs. Poppy is probably making news headlines somewhere. Poppy was sick, but as much as Dad and Papa tried to discourage him, he still went out of his way to over exert himself.

"Fuck off Dad!" He ran down the stairs and into the living room, Tenya was at the door holding flowers.

"Tenya! Wait I got something for you," Katsuki raced back upstairs and into his bedroom, revealing Sherbet and a small origami figure.

"Is that meant to be Tensei?" The paper figure was a shiny silver and had the same shape as Tensei's hero costume but the engines were on the calf's.

"No its you, I made you a hero costume!" He lifted up the helmet to show the tiny drawn on smile with Tenya's iconic arrow eyebrows.

"Aww! You guys are so cute!" Papa leant over Dad's shoulder, "I wish I could have made something like that to win over Sho and Toshi!"

"You made this?" Tenya lifted up an arrow eyebrow.

"Yes, I found your hero costume designs, so I made it 3-D for you, for when you get into U-A," he pressed a short kiss on Katsuki's nose.

"If I get into U-A, you mean," he wrapped his arms around his waist, tucking his head under Tenya's head.

"When, Tenya. When,"

"Come on, the movies are going to start soon," Tenya pulled him down the front garden path and towards a cab, Sherbet following obediently behind them.

"Bye, Suki," Dad waved at him from the porch as the cab drove away.

 

------------

The movie was chosen by Tenya, it was a sci-fi about the physics of speed and how they could be manipulated to change time or some shit. Katsuki was too busy looking at his date's face. Damn Tenya's hot.

"You want to get MickyD's on the way back?" They exited the movie theater holding hands and into the direction of the mall.

"Yeah, we probably should watch what we eat from now on, though. We're going to be doing the entrance exam soon, so we shouldn't put on weight," Tenya's grasp tightened then relaxed slowly.

"Probably, anyway what do you want to get. I can pay," He stood in front of the interactive ordering system and pressed the start button.

"No, no, it wouldn't be gentlemanly of me to take you out and not pay for dinner," he quickly ordered his meal and moved out the way for him.

"You're taking up Eiji's habits, gentle'manly', also if you pay I'll get you something at the mall," Tenya quickly pushed in a note and received a few silver coins.

"I can't fight you. You're too cute, and as stubborn as a mule," they waited in line for their take out meal. Katsuki hated cramped spaces, so they were taking the meal to the park at the back of the mall.

"42!" The lady whiskers shouted from behind the counter.

"Thank you!"

"I think Sherbet needs to go shit or something," Sherbet kept trying to squat down on the grass and whining.

"I'll go and find us a bench to sit at, there's one over there which looks quite comfortable!" He raced away to said bench and started unpacking their meal, Katsuki had gotten a 6 pack of chicken nuggets and Tenya had a cheeseburger.

"You can go Sherbert," Katsuki looked away, he didnt want to see her shit, and stared into the distance.

"Hi, Kacchan!" Katsuki glared at him.

"What do you want Deku!"

"Ummm… well I thought that we could go on a date, and I was going to ask you on Monday but in saw you here!" Deku looked too happy, he knew that what he was doing was wrong."

"I'm already on a date, with my boyfriend I've mentioned several times!"

"Well you don't need him! You can stay with me!" Katsuki quickly picked up Sherbets shit and threw it into the bin, making his way to the water fountain to wash his hands.

"Also, I thought you were straight," he shook his hands around to get rid of excess water then wiped them on his trousers.

"I am, why wouldn't I be?" Deku looked confused, it was almost believable.

"Because we're both guys!" He knew what he was trying to do.

"You're not a guy, you're a girl. I know so, you have breasts, I've seen them," Katsuki looked down at his chest. It was flat, completely flat. How could have stupid Deku have seen them. There was a shadow in the yard once, but it was there so many times he forgot about it...

"How do you know about that!" Deku smirked and stepped towards him, Sherbet growling at him.

"I see everything Kacchan, you know you should lock your windows at night," Katsuki was no longer Katsuki. Fuck. Fists pummeled Dek'us face into the ground, drawing a crowd around them. Sherbet lay her paws on Kachicas chest. Gently nudging her into a ball and barking suddenly, to grab the attention a Tenya.

"Katsuki! What happened?" Midoriya was long gone, he had ran away as soon as Lemon started barking.

"Kachica, and Midoriya is a dick,"

"Okay let's get you home." He was hoisted up and led away from prying eyes and into the busy streets. She scratched at the rippled scars on her fore arm. Fighting for control but failing miserably.

"Need help, Gascia being… dick… shit…" she couldn't speak through the cloudiness of her mind.

"You wanna stay Kachica?" She shook her head, she felt dead and irrational. If she decided to stay something would happen.

"Katsuki, please…" Earbuds were placed gently in her ears, Twin Atlantic flew through the tiny speakers.

"Haha… fuck… Kat's such an emo," she lay her head back as the world darkened and swirled. Footsteps pounding inner head, as Katsuki reluctantly moved closer to her..

'I'm going to in so much trouble! All because of you!' He croosed his arms and faced away from her.

'I was trying to protect you, I was thinking of Midoriya as a threat. Thats all, I didn't intend harm.' He snorted.

'Tell that to his broken nose and my in school suspension!'

'I can talk to them,'

'No you can't! You never can! They don't understand! I'm crazy! Your not real! You're just a figment of my imagination! I'm fucking crazy! They all say it!' Katsuki threw his hands up, tears running down his cheeks.

'You're not crazy! They're lying and they know it! Aizawa, Yamada, Yagi, Tenya, Hitoshi, Eijirou and Momo! They all love you!'

'They only love me out of pity! Didnt you hear Dad say when he said that he couldn't just leave me there, so frail and defenseless! I'm only here because he thought I was weak!'

'Oh dont you even fucking go there Katsuki! He didn't mean it that way! And you know it!'

'Really, did he not mean it… then why did he say it, was it a joke? Did he know I was listening? Did he do it on purpose!?!'

'No…'

He sat on the ground. They both could hear the echoes of Lola playing in the distance.

 

'He didn't mean it that way, you know how he is with this stuff…' she looked down at her thumbs, they were different here. More slender, longer, with and emerald and gold ring on her thumb.

'Yeah, I'm sorry for shouting,'

'I'm sorry for beating up Midoriya,'

'His face was so hilarious though, it was almost therapeutic,' he snorted then smiled slightly, his dimple showing.

'I was in a way, I've got to tell you something Katsuki,' she shuffled over to him.

'What is it?' His eyes were open so wide, he looked different in this world to. He had a more muscular build, he was taller, which was fair he had been sergical shortened so he could fit into smaller spaces.

'Midoriya isn't allowed on the houses property anymore, if they do find him on the property he will be arrested… he allready has 2 strikes, one more and he'd be sent off to jail. Ecspesialy because of our 'case' we can't have anyone prying, so its a higher sentence.' She smirked at the end, knowing that if they saw Midoriya set foot on site, he would be arrested. What's better, Aizawa could arrest him because he started his job again at the police station.

'Mm, that's good,' he looked up at the sky it had a faint glimmer of stars, the rest was a ebony black. It was everywhere and nowhere at once.

'I wonder what time it is, like outside.' He leant back onto her, she was already laying down stargazing.

'Should I check?'

'No, I think we should stay here for a bit.'

 

 

A soft melody drifted through the skies. The smell of pancakes hit his nose.

He wanted to stay with Kachica. Damn...

Chapter 21: When the sun touches the sky and the moon sways the deep, Katsuki will not weep...

Chapter Text

Something tightened around Katsukis arm. They got up and reached for an adrenaline shot. It was 3 in the morning, the doctors gave them a band which would tighten if their blood pressure went down too far. To stop their fathers from having no sleep.

"Fuck," the needle passed through Katsukis skin and settled in their flesh. They snapped the top and watched as the liquid ran into their arm.

It was painful but how was they going to be a hero if they were dead? So they did this every night at roughly 3-4 am. That's why they go to sleep so early. The chemical made them feel jittery as it cycled around their body, waking everything up. They wouldn't sleep for another hour, Katsuki knew it. They walked over to Dakota tank, she was still awake, she was mostly nocturnal. The cabinets underneath her large tank, had a cooler bin, with dead rats in it. Dakota was too big for mice. She noticed Katsuki and slithered through the water and soil and waited patiently for her food.

"There you go, Koko," they had gotten into the habit of feeding her in the middle of the night, it was more convenient to do that than wake her up in the morning when she was sleeping.

"Say thank you," they said into the darkness of the room. Dakotas heating lamp only ran during the day, so nothing at night would light up, just like her natural habitat.

She hissed at them then nudged the rat and ate it whole. Dakota then slithered away into the damper part of the tank.

They looked at his blood pressure charts on the digital graph that was mounted onto the wall. They weren't going to sleep anytime soon so they probably would go down stairs for a drink. Only water, anything sugary would tighten their blood pressure and with the recent shot, could be trouble. That also goes for caffine, they tries to stay away from it, but they like the decaf stuff.

"Hi'shi," a mob of lilac hair stood in front of the coffee maker.

"Hi, didn't know you would be up?" He said with uncertainty. Katsuki pointed to the clock, it said that in was 3:17, 3 was the more common time they woke up, Hitoshi knew this.

"Okay so maybe my dyslexia was really bad tonight and I thought it was 8," he shrugged his shoulders and continued looking at the coffee machines timer

"First, no coffee for you and second, why do you need coffee? Its literally, what? 3:17 in the morning," they walked over to him and wrapped their arms around him.

"Okay so maybe I'm struggling really hard with English and my homework is terrifying," he shrugged again. Hitoshi wasnt great at Japanese writing, so it was even harder for him to do English.

"Well I can help, can't I? I'm good at it, I have at least half an hour into I go into withdrawal," thats something that happens to them, they go into withdrawal after the adrenaline wears off, he goes to a daydream stage, a deep sleep without decreasing their blood pressure or actually sleeping. The doctors said it was a seizure type thing, but was mostly because of the nitroglycerin coming back triggers his brain again. It was weird.

"Thanks Kats," He stepped away from the coffee machine and grabbed Katsukis hand dragging them up stairs.They reached Hitoshi's shut door, the lights could be seen through the edges of the doorframe.

"So you gonna open it or not?" He reached for the handle and revealed a mildly messy room. His English papers were scattered on the floor, pens and pencils were balanced haphazardly off things.

"Good god, what have you been doing." Hitoshi sat down in the only clear part of the room and shoved some work sheets out of the way for a place for Katsuki to sit.

"So I'm having trouble with the nouns," he picked up two sheets and a pen, "And the adjectives? I'm not sure…." He pushed anouther worksheet towards Katsuki.

"Oh my god, Momo would have a field day with all this work," Momo was like that, she enjoyed doing work and cleaning up.

"Tell me about, anyways were should we start?" Katsuki picked up the adjective work sheet, it would be best to start with something he already knew, well sort of.

 

It was now 3:51, roughly half an hour since they had started helping Hitoshi, and damn were they tired. Probably should go to bed.

"Hi hneed hoo gho hoo bhed…." He got up and pulled Katsuki from his sitting position and led him across the hallway to his own bedroom. He shuddered at the touch and flinched away before moving with out him.

"Katsuki? Are you there?" Katsuki stared at the ceiling light. It swayed slightly, it was probably Hitoshi door opening.

"Mhm…" he stood there a second before moving back towards his room.

"Okay I'm going to move you to your bed," hands wrapped around the middle on his left bicep and guided him towards his bedroom.

"Mm…" the floor suddenly felt like a much more comfterble place to be than his bed, so Katsuki dropped down and lay there. He would get up soon, he promised.

"Well then," he was lifted onto his bed and tucked under the covers. It was comfy, much comfier than the floor. Why did he think that was a good place to sleep?

 

Fuck his life. His alarm rang. Time for his morning run, life was to short, sleep was even shorter. Even though a third of his life was spent sleeping.

Well, better get up. Yeah.

He slowly positiond himself into an upright position the looked at his clock. His alarm had been going for 18 minutes now, it was already 5:48. Damn. Oh well guests he's not going to have a big breakfast, and a short shower.

He slipped on some running gear and a sports bra for comfort and went down stairs for some water, then out of the house he went. Up the sidewalk to Momo's house then to the paths that snaked throughout the surrounding forest. It was peaceful in the morning, the dewy grass still fresh from that nights showers, the smell of peppermint from the multitude of mint plants and other flowers made and the mist that enveloped every thing. Bending the light and making it dance among the dirt path.

How he loved mornings. He stopped for a moment at a bench located in front of the isolated lake, the water streched far into the forest in a series of rivers and streams. Other than the slow ribbit of frogs, ocational quack of a duck flying over head and the water turning into streams, this place was totally quiet. It would echo his breath. It was his favourite place, he was free. He do what he wanted, how he wanted. He could sing his heart out or hum silently whilst wading into empty shallows. It was a peace of mind he doesn't have anywhere else.

"When the sun touches the sky,

The moon swa- ahys deep,

The echoing silence envelopes us,

And yet we do not cry,

For now I will stay strong, even dangerous paths may not deter me,

For I am the dangerous queen,

I may look delicate but my strength runs deep,

When the sun touches the sky- iah,

I will tend to the sheep when it comes crashing down,

Faster then a bullet thats how extinction goes,

The moon swa- ahys,

The moon swa- ahys, so deep," he stared into the massive expance of trees.

"And Katsuki does not weep, when the moon sways so deep." Hiro used to sing it to him when they left him bleeding out as punishment.

He missed Hiro, he was only there because his was a rival gang leaders husband. No one ever understood that Hiro didnt know about the gang.

He turned around and leaped of path and into the bushes, brambles nicking his skin, bloodying his clothes. He felt ever so free.

Chapter 22: Nomu

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Katsuki sprinted through the trees, branches winding around him. His watch said it was now nearing 6:30 he should make his way to the back paths behind the houses, but not yet. He needed more time, but life always seemed to screw him over.

"Oh, hi, Kacchan!" Big green eyes stared at him. Deku was waiting at the end of the rundown path.

"Fuck off," he scoffed then turned toward the direction of his house. It was far away but still there. His house was located at the edge of the city, so there was lots of land for him to explore and most of it was forests and meadows.

"Wait! I wanted to tell you something!" Footsteps followed him and a hand grabbed his wrist tightly. It made him feel like his stomach was climbing up his throat.

"What, nerd!?!" The hand didn't move but Katsuki stopped so it didn't pull as hard.

"Well, I wanted to say… do you want to be my girlfriend?" He was spun around and his lips were smashed against another, a hand snaked into his hair and pushed him upwards. He hated how stupid Deku was taller then him…

"Mmmnghhg!" Teeth bit his lip and he opened his mouth in pain, a tongue thrust itself forward. His tongue was grabbed by the other. He felt like he was going to vomit.

The hand released his wrist and was placed just above where Katsuki's leggings started. It made its way downwards and stuck itself under his boxers, massaging his ass. She lurched away and ran into the forest.

 

Alone.

 

Finally.

 

She didn't tell anyone, Kachica couldn't. She opened her mouth to speak when she got home, but there was only vomit on her tongue. If only….

She was braver, then she could have told someone.

 

If she was a good person she would have told; but the aching migraine pushed all her thoughts back.

Well most of them… Kachica was stuck with the idea that maybe she wasn't good enough, that was why Midoriya kept preying on her. That's it, she's nothing but prey to him.

Maybe she would stop hurting if she died. You couldn't feel anything if you're dead…. Yeah….

But what about Shouta and Hizashi and Toshinori? What would they think if she took a swan dive off the roof? Would they be happy? Maybe she could have a better life in the next one, free of a quirk….

No, she wouldn't…

She couldn't?

Maybe….

She found herself back in her room, a burning sensation on her lips.

It hurt. The same way the scars did, how when she stretched backwards she could feel the pain in the shape of 4 letters. 4 letters that Midoryia called her in private. 4 letters said by her greatest foes… and she hated it…

She felt the itchiness of the scars on her breast that healed wrong, when she put on her binder for Katsuki's sake. She did everything for Katsuki, she was his mother. Not biologically of course, but it had always been that way. Kacchika was his mother and Lola was his sister, Cillio and Gascia were their friends… and Tia, well Kacchica cared for very much but it was never enough for Tia, she would never trust Kachica...

She wasn't good enough. Multiple times had Katsuki been abused… multiple times she had been abused… and Gascia had to deal with Masaru, that bastard of a man.

Maybe? She didn't know, she didn't want to know.

"Suki? Are you okay in there?" Shouta's voice drifted through the wooden door.

"Yeah, it's Kachica," she slipped on a thick hoodie and opened her door to face him.

"Oh, did something happen?" His eyes filled with concern.

"No, Katsuki got tired and I didnt want Lola alone in the woods," Shouta smiled and nodded his head.

"That's probably a good idea, anyways do you want any mochi?"

"Why are you having mochi for breakfast?" She looked at the clock to confirm that, yes, it was breakfast.

"Well, the perks of having the no.1 hero as your husband are about 20 batches of homemade mochi through the mail," that was true, often gifts were delivered to Toshinori via mail or being dropped off somewhere, she was never sure where though… never mind she wanted mochi!

"Lead the way! I want my mochi!" Shouta and Kachika marched downstairs like soldiers with Hitoshi joining them along the way. It's fun living here, no worries if Katsukis going to die or not anymore, she is safe.

"Nooo!!! Don't take away the mochi!!!! Toshiiiii!!!! Myyy mmooooccchhhhiiiiii!!!!!" Toshinori was in full form and was holding a basket of, you guessed it, mochi above Hizashi's head. Now, that beast of a man is 7 foot tall, Hizashi is only 6 foot. The end result is Hizashi clambering up the side of Toshinori and attempting to grab the basket, yet falling down and whining.

"Haha, Zashi," Shouta quickly and carefully scaled him and grabbed the basket landing on top of the sofa.

"Unfair! He had training to do that!"

"We went to the same school," he raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah! But you went 2 years after me! So they might have changed the curriculum!" Hizashi dusted himself off and 'skillfully' distracted Shouta by kissing him and grabbing a packet of the light green mochi.

"Wow, do you only love me for my mochi? I feel so betrayed," it was nice here.

 

--------

 

"Jesus fucking christ…." Dad had just finished a phone call, and fell onto the sofa.

"Daddy! That's very rude!" Lola crossed her arms over her chest and turned away from him, looking at the TV screen instead.

"Sorry Lola, someone has done something bad and I have to deal with them. I have to go," Dad sat up and shrugged his coat on, then reached for his boots.

"Can I come with you? I promise I'll behave!" She pouted her lip and did the 'puppy eyes' look that Papa kept mentioning.

"It'll be very boring,"

"I know! But I want to come with you!" She grabbed her coat and her shoes, rushing to put them on.

"Fine, but you have to be quiet for some parts," he grabbed Lola's tablet from the coffee table and unlocked the front door.

"Yay! Thank you daddy!" She rushed towards the car and pulled at the unlocked doors.

"You can sit in the front seat if you want," she looked at him in surprise, Lola wasn't normally allowed in the front seat. This would be fun.

"Do you want me to put music on?" The car hummed to life, it moved forward slowly and exited the driveway.

"Yes, please," she was learning her pleases and thank yous, so she was careful to use them often.

"Good girl," the radio turned blue, Papas radio station was active, though it was only his co-host. Some artist Lola didn't know sung about heart-break and romance whilst she thought about what her pet unicorn would look like. It would be pink with purple sparkles and it would have a black mane like Daddy and green eyes like Papa and tall, yellow ears like Poppy's hair. It looked very nice.

"Where are we going?" The houses became more and more fenced as they headed further into the city.

"We are going to U-A, I've got to sign some forms because someone trespassed and I'm the only one available." He sighed and gripped the wheel harder. A new song came on, she kinda knew this one, she just wasn't sure where from…

"Dad, can I have some paracetamol when we get there," Katsuki sighed, he honestly didn't know why Lola agreed to music.

Dad nodded and honked the horn of the car. Katsuki realized what they were listening too.

"Did you put Papa's station on because you wanted to talk to me? I'm flattered," he raised an eyebrow at his father.

"How bad of a parent do you think I am?"

"Last week I had to sleep in the guest bedroom because my bed was the best place you thought of to hide your mochi from Papa," his fingers drummed against his thigh to the music.

"That was one time!"

"I'm considering moving into the guest bedroom because mochi is now apparently more important than me having a room,"

"The mochi was there for one night and Zashi was being a bitch about 'not enough mochi'," Katsuki sniggered, his fathers were so petty.

"Anyway who trespassed?" Katsuki shut his window, the blurring colours were making him sick.

"Just some press that managed to trigger the alarms and was pushed inside the school property,"

"Check Nedzu's office, and the hero costume storage…" Dad raised his eyebrow but didn't seem upset.

"Okay, do you have a reason… or?" Katsuki just stared into the blank pane of glass in front of him.

"You don't have to tell me, Suki,"

"No, it's fine. It's just…. I used to steal from hero schools, they tend to overlook a lot… the no.1 rule was to trigger an alarm by a common suspect then go for the big one whilst the hero's are scolding the 'culprit'," Katsuki hated training he would be told to return with some items and if not he would be killed, he wasn't shrunk to fit into small spaces for nothing.

"That was really useful actually, do you have any more tricks?" Dad seemed quite proud, but a bit sad.

"Spread out security, and put some on the roof… even if there is no entrance there. It'll disorientate the villains, and change up uniform codes a lot. You haven't changed the uniform code for the security since I was five, yaknow."

"Why don't you show Nedzu this, he would be really glad."

 

----------

 

"Aizawa! I see you have brought Katsuki-kun with you! I hear he has some tricks for me!" Katsuki hadn't seen Nedzu before. He looked fun.

"Yes, your security sucks, like massively." The tiny 'man' opened the door to his office, it was decorated in plush furnishing and expensive pictures.

"I see you still drink the same tea," Katsuki nodded his head towards the dainty tea cup filled with the same tea Nedzu had been drinking for at least 7 years, "And you haven't redecorated… honestly I thought you would have."

Nedzu frowned, Katsuki hadn't been allowed in his office before, but he quickly turned it back to a smile.

"Okay, what do you mean by that Katsuki-kun?"

"Like I said, your security sucks. It has for the last 9 years…" Nedzu's smile faltered but he kept trying to be happy.

"Moving on, Katsuki-kun! I have some pens and paper for you to help me with security, since you know so much!" That was definitely a threat.

"Okay, starting with how you colour code your guards. Red means heavily armed, and green means unguarded. It's really easy to see, but if we swap the green uniform with Red and the orange electricity guards with blue water guards, the villains will go for the greens thinking it'll be simple but then will be attacked by the most armed guards." Katsuki drew out the map of the school and put red, blue, purple and green X on the map.

"Mmm, that makes sense…" the cogs twisted in the animals, well he thought he might be an animal, head.

"It would also be beneficial if changed the guards schedule and posts every week or so, then the villains' plans will have to be made quicker and they will be less efficient." Nedzu nodded and brought out a planner, quickly scribbling some things down.

"That was very helpful, thank you Katsuki-kun! Is there anything else?" He sipped his tea.

"Yeah, um… you probably should reinforce the metal on the power control system," Nedzu hummed and scribbled something else on the planner.

"Now, originally, when I heard about you wanting to come into UA I was hesitant," Katsuki scowled, "I thought that it wouldn't be safe for you, as you are quite a big target…. But now, with learning how capable you are and the expertise with dealing with villains, I think that you might already be 3rd year ready. You would still need some training but you already have the battle smarts and physical power." Katsuki was quite surprised, he was expecting Nedzu to outright deny him because of his background but here he was, being complimented on his smarts by the smartest person in Japan.

"I wouldn't deny you, Katsuki-kun, just because of your background. I in fact have a similar backstory, not nearly as horrible as yours seems to be… but similar." Nadzu pointed a small paw at the scar over his eye.

"Oh, thank you Nedzu…" Katsuki looked down at his thumbs and took in a deep breath, he could tell Nedzu, Nedzu was like him.

"Are you okay, Katsuki-kun?" He cocked his head to the side and looked at him with concern.

"Um, there's something I need to tell you…"

"Okay, I won't interrupt."

"Well I have these dreams, of other people… like the people that are on the missing posters and stuff. I think that All for One is making others like me… he took my DNA and put it in other people. No of them are like me, I'm the only one that worked… I can feel them. They're coming… I don't know when or how but I'm sure they are…" Nedzu was next to him with his paws on Katsukis hands.

"It's going to be okay Katsuki, but I need you to tell me more. The world could be in grave danger if these people are real and still under the villains control." Katsuki nodded and rubbed his eyes.

"I… I can see them… they're sleeping right now, there isn't a lot of them. I know they remember me. They are afraid. They can't help it… they have the same DNA as me… they know I exist, I talked to one once. He was nice, he was on holiday and got lost, he ended up being kidnapped and now he's there… they aren't evil, just… not there," tears poured down his face, memories of troubled times flicked through his brain. Soft paw rubbed the tears away from his cheeks.

"Its okay Katsuki, this isn't your fault. Do you have a name for them? If they are real people I dont want to be calling them 'things' for the rest of my time on earth," Nedzu chuckled slightly and removed his paws from Katsukis face.

"I… I heard them being called 'Nomu'... I kinda like it…" Nomu… yeah that sounded nice… Katsuki was a Nomu…Yeah.

"Thank you, Katsuki, for your cooperation," Nedzu sipped his tea lightly and gave another cup to Katsuki.

Notes:

Hey guys! I wanted to ask if I should do more Katsuki POV chapters or do Someone else?

Let me know if you have any opinions!

Chapter 23: Sero

Notes:

Since no one said who that wanted the POV to be I resided to do Sero! I dont think I'm doing another pov (aside from katsuki) anymore.... I just don't like it...

But I liked seros enough to post so here you go!

Chapter Text

Hanta walked up to the front door of his friends house. The doorbell rang with a short chime and a sound of thunder came within the house.

"Sero! I haven't seen you all summer!" The door swung open to reveal Kirishima, they had gotten to know each other online and first met when they were 12, they hadn't met recently, so he was taking any chance he had to see Kirishima.

"Yo! You've gotten so tan! Especially compared to my pale ass!" Kirishima bro hugged him and dragged him to the living room at the back of the house.

"I'm trying not to get tan, I mean… It's like really embarrassing now… like back in Africa… but now everyone so like, light! It's so impossible!" He sighed and flopped backwards onto his couch.

"If anyone gives you shit I will beat the shit out of them!" Sero did a fake fighting pose and gently punched Kirishima, who was slowly melting into the couch.

"No… it's just the media… yaknow? Uh… you want me to invite my friends over so we can have a prix on Smash Bros?" Kirishima grabbed his phone out of his pocket as Sero sat on the sofa.

"Yeah." They sat in silence for a bit before Sero finally spoke up, "Dude, you live in the middle of nowhere… like how do you go to school without waking up at like… 4 in the morning?" Kirishima fiddled with his phone as it rang slowly.

"Actually," he said matter of factly, "I have a friend that wakes up at 3, regularly. Admittedly they do go to sleep at, like, 4 then wake up again at 5… but still!" The phone beeped a few times and muffled voices came from the phone.

"Katsuki! Tenya! Momo! You want to come over my house so we can play a prix with my friend?"

"Fuck! Yeah I'll be there in a bit. Hi'shi! Fuck off! No! Shitty bitch!"

"Katsuki! Don't swear! Please! Also I will be there a tiny bit late!"

"I will come too, I will bring cupcakes!" The phone beeped again and Kirishima shut it off.

"Dude.. Your friends are intense…." Kirishima smiled and chuckled.

"If you think that's intense then just wait until you meet them! Katsuki is so… like… Yeah!"

"Okay, whatever you say-" he was cut off by the glass sliding door slamming open too a wet, angry and short blonde, who was smiling, no, smirking at them viciously.

"Eijirou! Who the fuck is that!" A thumb was jabbed in Seros direction. He must say, this new person was… hot, and incredibly so.

"This is my friend! Also why are you wet?" Kirishima leant over the arm of the couch.

"Hi'shi pushed me in the fuckin' pool. I'm gonna kill him after I get my hero licence!" The new person wiped his face with the back of his hand and slammed himself down on Kirishima's couch.

"Okay so me and Kirishima aren't the only ones trying to get into UA?" The new person snorted.

"I'm not trying… I am getting into UA," the new person showed them another vicious smirk.

"Wow… I wish I had your confidence… Anyway, my name's Sero Hanta, what's your's?" He smiled and hoped he looked friendly.

"Um… Bakugou Katsuki!" He seemed a bit hesitant but shouted none the less.

"What's your quirk? I want to know my competition," Sero flexed his right arm and pushed out a short length of tape from the elbow.

Bakugou snorted and steadied his hands. Surprisingly explosions popped from the fingertips and sparks jumped around his palms.

"I thought your quirk would have been to do with your wings?" Bakugou looked behind him, and formed his mouth into an 'o'. His eyebrows scrunched up and his eyes went glossy.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings-" Sero tried to clear his name but Kirishima cut him off.

"Don't worry about it dude… I just need to talk to Katsuki outside…" A still shocked Bakugou was led outside by Kirishima, they spoke in hushed whispers and eventually, Balugou brought out his phone and started typing.

"Okay… he said it was okay… fuck, he wants to come over," Bakugou's face scrunched up and started pacing around the living room. He suddenly stopped and rushed towards the door… What was Bakugou's quirk? Did he have more than one? That was unusual but not unheard of… still…

"Kiddo, where's your friend?" A blonde hair man made his way to the living room with Bakugou and Kirishima in his wake. He kinda looked like he was Bakugou's father… but not really.

"Hi, what's your name, little listener?" The man had bright green eyes and long blond hair tied up in a small bun behind his head.

"Sero Hanta… what's yours?" The man smiled but looked obviously concerned.

"My name is Yamada, now…

 

Yamada smiled and finished his sentence, he walked out the door without another word.

What…. He was so confused… and he couldn't even tell any of his friends…

Well that was an experience.

 

"Sero?" Kirishima's hand waved in front of his face. Two new people stood in the middle of the living room. Both of them were tall and the guy, who Sero assumed was 'Tenya', had his arms wrapped around Bakugou and was talking to him. The girl, who had to be Momo, waBakugoug a cupcake.

"Yeah," Kirishima's face brightened but he still looked a bit sad.

"I'm glad you're okay, you can ask me almost any questions… if not then the prix is ready for us. Also Momo brought raspberry cupcakes!" Kirishima stood and grabbed a pinky-red cupcake from Momo's tray and sat back next to Sero.

"Is Bakugou okay?" He looked at the laughing Bakugou and at Tenya and Momo, they all looked so happy.

"Yeah, don't worry dude. Is that all, 'cause I really want to play Mario Kart." Kirishima stretched and reached for a console, the TV screen lit up as the theme music played.

"I want to play!" Soon they were all squished onto the sofa Yaoyorozu, he had learnt her name, was at the far right with Kirishima next to her, Sero was between Iida and Bakugou, who was next to Kirishima.

Damn both Iida and Bakugou are hot…

NO! Don't think like that! No! You have done enough!

"Dude! What happened!" Kirishima shouted as he flicked his controller buttons, but much to his dismay, his cart swerved off the side of the road and into the rainbow-y abis.

"I was distracted!" He glanced at Iida who was wearing a rather tight shirt. Iida looked… well he wasn't unhappy… but he didn't look quite right… never mind.

"What were you fucking distracted by!" Bakugou shouted.

"Katsuki…. Road rage is so unmanly…"

"I'll show you unmanly!" Sparks popped from the explosion boy's hands as he ran after a hardened Kirishima.

 

----------

 

The entrance exams were soon. Soon enough that in just an hour he would be fighting robots that were trying to kill him. Great.

He had gotten pretty close to the MomoMob, as they called themselves after Sero joined. It was quite fun. He wasn't used to having this many friends….

 

----------

He wasn't sure when or how, but the entrance exam had finished. Sero probably needed his memory checked; he kept forgetting things. He had the number '38' imprinted in his mind though. That might be his score. Sero's not sure.

"Oi! Tapeface!" Bakugou stalked up to him. He was clearly trying to be threatening, but it didn't really work. Bakugou was too short and cute.

"Yeah dude, what's up?" Bakugou dragged him away from the crowd of students and towards an ally between the training grounds.

"I fucking like you!" Bakugou's face was covered in a deep pink.

"But aren't you dating Iida?" Sero tried to point out.

"He said he likes you to. But he's doing his practical and I wanna surprise him." The blush was still heavy but could be excused as Bakugou had just come out of the physical exam, he hadn't but nobody else knew that.

"Is this like that thing… poly… polyamory… that thing your dads are?" Sero thought hard, this was the same thing as Bakugou's Dads, it wa s legalised like twenty years ago after quirks started interfering with gender and sexuality.

"Yeah… so is it a yes to me and Tenya?" Bakugou looked shy, something Sero had only seen a few times from him.

"It's a yes! Can I call you and Iida by your given names… 'cause you do it already and it would be a tint bit awkward…"

"You can call me Katsuki and Iida you'll have to ask yourself. Anyway, you called my alters by their first names so I won't have to change that…."

"Yeah, I guess… is this alright with Gascia… 'cause I'm pretty sure she hates me, and did you ask the others I don't want to upset them…" Whenever Sero was around Gascia, she would turn her nose up and stalk off, not even trying to talk to him.

"Ummm… she was fucking angry at me because I told her that she couldn't ask to suck your dick so she decided to ignore you instead," He was told that in the beginning Gascia was mute and didnt talk to anyone… then she became the hornyest girl ever. To everyone. Even Momo.

"Oh… that sounds like her… are you doing your entrance exam soon?"

"I already did it.. I've only got to wait for Tenya to finish his then I'm going home," Sero nodded and responded quickly.

"I suppose I should wait with you… yaknow.."

Chapter Text

How he begged for the poor soul that entered his bear trap to turn back.

 

How he shouted at them.

 

Screamed in agony whenever they came closer.

 

But no one ever listens. Not in his life, no.

 

They kept trying. They kept walking with their heart bleeding out from his sharp words.

 

He never tried to be his father.

 

But blood is blood and they share the same red rivers.

 

How he wished they knew. How he wished they didn't know. 

 

He wasn't familiar with apologies. He was scared when they walked up to him. They didn't touch him. They didn't call him names. They didn't lie.

So he did his natural reaction. He punched them hard and furious. All his unused anger was now being used on them and it felt good. Taking his mental pain and seeing it physical on someone else was...

 

Amazing.

 

And he never had to see them again. He was going to UA with out them.

 

"But, Kacchan, I'm got excepted too..."

Chapter Text

"Tenya!" Katsuki dragged Hanta behind him as they ran up to the shopping mall.

Tenya smiled and wrapped them both in a hug. He quickly stood on his tiptoes to kiss Tenya and Hanta on the nose. Katsuki hated how he was barely up to chest night on both of them.

"Kat-su, where are we going first?" Tenya kissed his forehead lightly and wrapped his arm around Hanta, as Katsuki didn't like PDA too much.

"What, why does he get to choose the first place to go?!?" Hanta frowned and crossed his arms in a sarcastic manner.

"Because you, Hatta, got to pick the restaurant." Katsuki booped him on the nose, Hanta blushed slightly at the nickname.

"Quite right! Hatta chose McDonald's so Kat-su gets to choose the first shop!"

"Hmmm... I want to go to.... Primark. They've got a sale on eye-shadow pallets right now." Katsuki grabbed both of their hands and dragged them further into the mall. Hanta rolled his eyes but still followed.

After half an hour of Katsuki picking out dresses Kachica was sure to like and picking up a new eye-shadow pallet they headed to the checkouts.

"That'll be £27.50," the cashier put the money lazily in the cash register and gave them a receipt. She was short with hazelnut brown hair styled into bangs and a shoulder length bob cut.

"Thank you! Have a nice day!" Iida was always enthusiastic about everything. That's what Katsuki loved him for. He was always looking at the bright side.

"You too!" Her face brightened up, she clearly needed a cheering up.

As they walked out of the mall and towards the restaurants the walked past a toy shop. Katsuki forgot how this mall had all the toyshops at the front. They usually had nothing out front so he could just ignore them because there was no bright colours, aside from the paint job, and he could see in side because most of them had sliding doors. But, this time, this asshole of a shop, had put the toys outside to attract more kids. It worked on Cillio as well. Cillio was over joyed to join the party, but then started crying because he doesn't know where he is or how he got there.


She woke up at home. Something must have happened.

"Hey, its time for school!" Lola looked at Papa standing in the doorway.

"Papa! Hello!" She ran up to him and hugged him tight.

"Hi, is this Lola? 'Cause we really need Katsuki, but you,can stay for a bit if you want..." Oh, their must be something important. Katsuki said something about.. About.. HERO SCHOOL!

"Hero School! I'm going to hero school!" Lola danced around her Papa in joy. She wasn't normally aloud out at school. Mummy normally taught her.

"Katsuki needs to go to hero school sweetie... He's trying to stay Katsuki in front of his classmates. Remember how he is about this?" Papa hugged her back. He wasnt her real Papa. She only had Mummy, Papa was just called Papa.

"Okay, can I get him dressed though?" She looked up with pleading eyes.

"Fine, kiddo, but you have to wear uniform and Katsuki's binder." Papa guided her to the wardrobe and brought out a pair of green trousers, a red tie, a white shirt and a grey blazer with green stripes at the cuffs. 

"Where's the glitter?" 

"It's a school uniform. There is no glitter."

"Oh..." She crossed her arms and sighed.

 


 

"Dad... Are... Fuck..." His train of thought kept going off track. He knows that Lola got him dressed. But them it was gone. Yeah... Fuck, school! He was going to be late! Wait, no. He was in a car with Dad. Dad was taking him to school.

"You want me to turn the music off?" Dad had his hand hovering over the controls.

"No just Kachica doesn't like new places... She's being a bitch." 

I am not a bitch!

Yeah you are...

"Okay, tell me if you need it to stop, so Hitoshi, how was your coffee?" Oh, Hitoshi... Yeah... He was gonna need to get better at recovering from dissotiating.

"Fuck you! I knew it was you! You salty bitch!" Hitoshi almost dreamed from the back seat.

"I'll have you know, the only thing salty here is your coffee." 

"Jeeze Dad, what did you do?"

"I may have put salt in his coffee... Possible because he squirted whip cream in my shoes...."

"You have to admit it was a good prank," Hitoshi retaliated from the back seat.

The car stop and Dad pushed open his door, they were in the UA carpark, it was mostly empty but soon when more students and teachers arrive it would fill out.

"Hiti, you can stay with me and Suki for a bit. But, you have to go back to your classroom before the bell. Kay?" The car beeped as Hitoshi shut the door behind him.

"Yeah, I'll be lonely otherwise... You can't leave me," Hitoshi sighed dramatically and draped himself over Dad.

 



 

Uraraka POV!!!!! Yeah!    (I know I said I didnt want to do another POV but I need this for the plot....) :) 

 

Ochako was tired. So incredibly tired. She took the late shift and the afternoon shift at Primark, it was a busy day. So, just imagine her dismay when the train to school was cancelled just yesterday and now she had to get on one at 6 in the morning and arrive at 7:45, which is 35 minutes before its meant to arrive. At least she would be the first on into class.

She could scout out the competition.

Ochaco jumped of the train, she decided to rush to class. She wasn't sure why, but she wanted to.

The school gates weren't open yet so she had a while so she decided to watch some videos on her phone. Ochako scrolled through the recommended section on her YouTube feed but settled on a martial arts tips and tricks video. She ended up clicking on another and another. 

Ochako looked at the time. She only had a minute before the gates opened. She would probably dust herself off. Her hands swatted her green school skirt to loosen the dirt then she pushed it off and made her way through the now open gates. She fiddled with her tie on the way up the stairs. Nobody was around, she must have gotten in really early.

1-E, 1-D, 1-C, 1-B... 1-A! The door was massive, it was at least twice the size of her. 

The door was heavy and Ochaco had to push with hard. Were they training them the second the get into school? It sure looked like that from the size of the doors.

Already she could see a blonde boy that had his feet resting on the top of the desk and he was fiddling with some sort of toy? She wasn't sure because he put away as soon as he saw her. Maybe.

He wasn't even looking at the door and he moved. Jeeze, she was going to have to up her game if the first person she meets is this agile.

Chapter Text

 

Ochaco maneuvered her way through the chairs, surprisingly there were 20 instead of the original 18. Maybe they got recommendations? Maybe the blonde guy was one of them.

She found that her seat was right behind his. Great.

 

"So... Whats your name?" She held out a hand cheerfully, hoping to be on good terms with this possible recommendations guy. He scoffed but replied anyway.

"Bakugou, what's yours?" He- Bakugou, didn't shake her hand he just stared at the blackboard and looked unimpressed.

"When someone gives you a hand to shake you're supposed to shake it," he was definitely a recommendations guy.

"There are about 5 million germs on a single human hand. I'm not staying off sick because I want to do the social standard things, Pink Cheeks," He scoffed again. Ochaco hadn't told him her name! 

"Sorry! My names Uraraka!" She quickly retracted her hand.

"Whatever... Pink Cheeks." She giggled at the nickname. Bakugou was clearly trying to 'assert dominance', as she had heard her friends say, but he was just too... Something for it to be threatening.

"Oi! Stop giggling your fucking head off or I'll off it myself!" He screeched. This was going to be the best school year ever.

"You don't seem like the type to do that Bakugou-kun~" she stuck her tongue out and sat behind him.

"Bitch!" He over aggressively turned around in his chair, hands gripping the back of the chair.

"So, Bakugou-kun, what's your quirk?" Bakugou smirked with confidence and popped little explosions from his palms.

"Ohhh! Thats so cool! I can make things float!" She touched a pencil and it started floating up towards the ceiling. Ochaco pressed her fingers against one another and the pencil dropped back onto her desk.

"Thats pretty cool yourself, Roundface." He smirked again and swiveled back round his chair and propped his feet up on the desk. Bakugou started snoring. 

It was a few minutes before someone else came, so when she was busy perfecting her hand-made hero poster merch (of herself, of course) she was surprised when some on sat two seats across from her. 

Bakugou seemed uninterested in the new boy and kept snoring.

 

"Hi, my name is Kirishima! What's yours?" He held out his hand which Ochaco gladly shook. Kirishima's hair was spiked up and was a firetruck red, the same colour as his eyes, and dark tan skin. It wasnt that common for people to have as pigmented skin as Kirishima so it was a welcome difference.

"My name's Uraraka! It's nice to meet you!" Kirishima started unpacking his bag and Ochaco saw a bright red 'Crimson Riot' pencil case.

"I'm guessing you like Crimson Riot," she gestured to the pencil case and a keychain they was on his backpack, which was red.

"Yeah! He's the manliest guy ever!" He pumped the air with him fist, smiling and reveling sharp pointed teeth.

"Shut up, Shitty Hair." Bakugou stared at both of them, as if daring either of them to protest. 

"My hairs not the different than yours, Bakugou!" 

"Tch... You're stupid."

"Do you guys know each other?" Ochaco pointed at both of them then switched her hands to emphasize her point.

"Oh, yeah! Me and Bakubro grew up together!" Kirishima shouted excitedly.

"'Grew up together' my ass. I was fucking nine when we met! Shitty Hair!" 

"And we were best buds! Just 'cause I missed some, doesn't mean we didnt grow up together!" Kirishima sauntered over to Bakugou and did something Ochaco never expected him to do. 

Bakugou was scary. How the fuck did Kirishima just 'boop' him on the nose with no fear. Kirishima quickly ran away with Bakugou on his tail.

"Fuck off! Or I will fucking feed you to Dakota!" Bakugou's hands popped with explosion but Kirishima didn't seem that bothered.

"Who's Dakota?" She presses a finger to the chin in a thoughtful pose.

"It's Bakugou's snake!" Ochaco wasn't that surprised. Bakugou seemed like the type of person to own dangerous pets.

"Heeellloooo! Partey People!!!!!!!!" A girl with pink skin and hair slid through the door followed by a short boy with bright yellow hair that had a lightning bolt on the fringe. She wasnt sure if it was a fringe or not.

"Ashido!!! You got in!" Kirishima ran up to the pink girl, who she assumed was Ashido, and wrapped her in a hug. 

The blond boy sighed dramatically, "I guess I'm going to be lonely forever, Ashido."

"My name is Kirishima! What's yours?" Kirishima's overly excited voice earns a 'tch' from Bakugou. 

"My name is Kaminari! Who are you guys?" Kaminari smiled brightly and pointed at Ochaco and Bakugou.

"My name is Uraraka, and this is my friend Bakugou!" She put her hands out to display her friend.

"I'm not your friend Pink Cheeks!" 

Chapter 27: Chatfic!!!!!

Chapter Text

Iida Tenya has added Bakugou Katsuki, Ashido Mina, Shoji Mezo and 16 others to Class 1-A Group Chat

Iida Tenya: Welcome to the Class 1-A Group Chat!

Iida Tenya: Please use this chat for educational purposes only!

Iida Tenya has made all members of Class 1-A Group Chat admins

Kaminari Denki: yo wassup mah homiiieeeesss!!!!!!

Bakgou Katsuki: Never speak those words again or you'll regret your entire existence.

Tokoyami Fumikage: I believed that you would only text with capital letters… what a mad banquet of darkness

Bakugou Katsuki: Oi.

Tokoyami Fumikage: yes?

Bakugou Katsuki: Fuck off, you stanky-ass chicken nugget.

Todoroki Shouto: Your perfect grammar is making you a lot less threatening.

Bakugou Katsuki: You can't say a lot. Bitch.

Kaminari Denki has changed Kaminari Denki's name to Sparky

Sparky: This is my Baku-name

Sparky: Where's yours???? Hhhhhmmmmmmm!!!!!???!!!!!

Yoayorozu Mono has changed Yoayorozu Momo's name to Fuckin' Ponytail

Fuckin' Ponytail: I got it from t-t-t-t-t-t-TARGET!!!!!

Sparky: …

Sparky: hav i just ben out-memed??????

Ashido Mina has changed Ashido Mina's name to Alien Queen

Alien Queen: Fuck You MIDNIGHTIIDBSBSUAJXH!

Sero Hanta has changed Sero Hanta's name to Serotape

Serotape has changed Kirishima Eijirou's name to Shitty Hair

Serotape has changed Bakugou Katsuki's name to I play with KEMicals

I play with KEMicals: What the fuck.

Serotape: do u getit?

I play with KEMicals: You know what, I won't regret killing you.

Iida Tenya: Please keep the death threats to a minimum!

Tokoyami Fumikage: i can almost see his arms waving around.

Sparky: is noone gonna mension Momos name?????? Like???????

I play with KEMicals: No, hoe.

Tokoyami Fumikage has changed Tokoyami Fumikage's name to Beartooth (I just feel toko would listen to this band)

Shoji Mezo has changed Shoji Mezo's name to 6 arms, 3 hugs

6 arms, 3 hugs: do the math

Sparky: what's maths????????

I play with KEMicals: Fuck you all. Also Beartooth is my go to band. Rock on burnt chicken nugget.

Beartooth: I'm a blackbird…

I play with KEMicals: Rock on burnt chicken nugget.

Beartooth: what a mad banquet of darkness.

Alien Queen: lol

Serotape: lol

Todoroki Shouto: What is a 'lol'?

Midoriya Izuku: how sheltered was your childhood?

Todorki Shouto: what is a childhood?

I play with KEMicals: Fuck you. Your hair looks like you covered half of it with a hat and the rest got sunburnt.

Todoroki Shouto: What?

Alien Queen: lol

Serotape: rest in peises

Serotape: peices

Serotape: pieces

Sparky: lol

Sato Ridiko has changed Sato Ridiko's name to Sato Ridicule

Sato Ridicule: my cake got burnt

Sato Ridicule has changed Sato Ridicule's name to Okay British Bake Off

Sparky: lol

I play with KEMicals: Shut up, dork.

I play with KEMicals: Got to go, so don't fucking at me.

Shitty Hair: @I play with KEMicals

I play with KEMicals: You're on thin fucking ice Eijirou.

Ojirou Mashiro: are you guys dating?like givenname baces already?

Kirishima Eijirou: IM NOT DATING HIM!!!!! WE JUSY KMEW EACH OTHER FROM WHEN WE WWRE YOUNG!!!!

Fuckin' Ponytail: lol

Iida Tenya: Yoayorozu! I expected you to behave better!

Uraraka Ochako: uwu what's this?

Tsuyu Asui: uwu *kero*

Midoriya Izuku: … did u just kero??????

Tsuyu Asui: yep *kero*

Tsuyu Asui has changed Tsuyu Asui's name to Kermet Queen

Sparky: lol

Koda Koji: :3

Koda Koji has changed Koda Koji's name to Anima Crossing

Anima Crossing: :3

Serotape: Anima sounds like Enima……… hhhmmmmmmmmm

Alien Queen: …?

I play with KEMicals: What the fuck did I walk into?

I play with KEMicals: I go into the chat. Seeing what you extras are up to and this is what I see.

Serotape: what you 'see'

I play with KEMicals: Shut up.

Jirou Kouka: What the actual Fuck??????? I'm so confused????

Jirou Kouka: never mind…. I scrolled up

Serotape: ……. Don't kill me please?

Sparky: first why the question mark.
second

Sparky: DId yUo maKE aN INsidE JOke WItH oUt mE!!!!!!!

Serotape: no……………….............¿

Alien Queen: I'm no longer friends whith this trater!

Alien Queen: Kiri Kami make your way to my room. we will sit in silence.

Midoriya Izuku: lol

Uraraka Ochako has changed Uraraka Ochako's name to Floaty

Floaty: mido didn't you grow up with bakugou? so you night get this joke?

I play with KEMicals: I moved away when I was four.

Midoriya Izuku: And you moved back when you were 9

I play with KEMicals: And we were never friends.

Floaty: that's not a very nice thing to say :(

I play with KEMicals: Do you think I give a shit?

Floaty: with your personality no

Chapter 28: Mido is a bad boi

Summary:

Comments give me life also I'm nor going to make mineta a totally horrible character in this,,,,, I hope you don't mind! Also stay safe!

Chapter Text

Kermit queen and Floaty

Kermit queen: hey uraraka

Floaty: yea

Kermit queen: I found this video,,,,, and I need to share it

Kermit queen: since your closer to mido

Floaty: kk send it

Kermit queen: its kinda disterbing

Kermit queen: (a video of after midoriya apologized for the things he had done with bakugou beating him up, sherbet is not in the shot)

Floaty: is that bakugou?

Kermit queen: yea

Floaty: I'm going to send it to mido,,,, dont send to anyone else tho

Kermit queen: k

 

Midoriya Izuku and Floaty

Floaty: hey zuku

Midoriya Izuku has changed Midoriya Izuku's name to Zuku

Zuku: yea

Floaty: tsu sent me a vid

Zuku: is it from that new show she's watching??

Floaty: no, its bakugou beating you up

Floaty: I knew that bakugou bullied you when you were in middle school a bit but this it a lot!

Floaty: (sends same video)

Zuku: me and Kacchan had a bad past okay,,, but its fine now…

Floaty: why the dots?

Zuku: I think he's cheating on me…

Zuku: but I love him…

Floaty: I thought he was dating kiri?

Zuku: exactly

Floaty: oh

Zuku: and I think he's cheating on me with shinsou as well… and kirishima is dating Mina…

Floaty: we've got to tell people!!!!!

Zuku: no! If you tell people you can't tell the baku squad or momo or iida or todoroki

Floaty: the bakusquad I understand but momo and iida and todoroki?

Zuku: they'll probably going to make a big deal of it…

Floaty: yea…

Floaty: can I avenge you?

Zuku:?

Floaty: so I can make bakugou suffer and not get you in trouble

Zuku: okay… I guess?

Floaty: I'm going to make a different class group chat with out the cheaters or momo or iida or todoroki

Zuku: kk

 

1-A BakuDeku

Hagakure Tooru: uwu what's this?

Ojirou Mashiaro: promise to never say those words again and ill hold you're hand in class

Hagakure Tooru has changed Hagakure Tooru's name to Invisi

Invisi: Kay

Ojirou Mashiaro has changed Ojirou Mashiaro's name to Tail

Tail: I'm not very creative…

Okay British bake off: we know

Tail: ruude!

Invisi: stand behind meh bebe whilst I beet this men up.

Floaty: okay

Floaty: this group chat was made for one reason

Invisi: and that is…?

Floaty: to discuss bakugou and midoriya relationship

Invisi: bakugou hates him? Is there anything else?

Zuku: we're dating

Tail: wut?

Floaty: and Bakugou might be cheating on mido with BOTH KIRISHIMA AND SHINSOU!!!!!!!

Tail: isn't shinsou that villain kid that used me during the sports festival?

Zuku: ….yea…

Kermit queen: I'm so sorry Zuzu…

Invisi: but kirishima is dating Mina?

Floaty: we don't like kirishima

Invisi: I should tell her

Floaty: no! We can't tell anyon e that isn't in this groupchat!

Invisi: not even jirou?

Floaty: no!

Zuku: I don't want to start drama

Invisi: okay

Floaty: anyway I want to start a revenge plan on bakugou… who's in

Beartooth: … Im not so sure about this

6 arms, 3 hugs: it does make sense tho…

Anima Crossing: is bakugou … abusing … you midoriya?

Zuku: no!

Floaty: the video says other wise

Invisi: what vid?

Floaty: (the video)

Tail: I'm in

Beartooth: me to

Anima crossing: :( I'm in

Aoyama Yuuga has changed Aoyama Yuuga's name to Sparkles

Sparkles: I'm in Mademoiselle

Floaty: let's wait a few hours for everyone to check their phone and then we can see who in

 

A few hours later and everyone is with the plan

 

Invisi: Bakugou is an actual slut

Tails: it do be true

Invisi: yea he be sleeping with 3 guys possibly even more

Floaty: your not a slut tho Zuzu

Zuku: thanks guys

Zuku: and gals ;)

Kermit queen has changed Kermit queen's name to Kermit

Kermit: lol

Invisi: omg!!!! A world renounced celebrity is in this chat! With us!

Kermit: its nice to see my fans now and then

Invisi: can I have an autograph?

Kermit: no

Floaty: Moving on

Floaty: what should we do to make bak*gou feel bad

Tail: I think he should feel more than just ,bad,

Floaty: zuzu, any suggestions

Zuku: I know he doesn't like being called a slut… or being isolated

Floaty: is there anything else?

Zuku: oh! He hates hates hates children toys. Especially the bright and colour full ones, and he doesn't like people taking pictures of him

Floaty: okay

Kermit: I have a plan

Kermit: we should ignore him and ocationally place small children's toys in his desks

Floaty: then we we will make it slowly more extreme! Like outing pieces of paper in that say slut or smth

Invisi: yea!

Mineta Minoru: hello!

Invisi: why was he invited?

Floaty: 'cause he's not a cheater?

Invisi: OK fine

Mineta Minoru: what?

Mineta Minoru: k, I just scrolled up

Mineta Minoru has changed Mineta Minoru's name to Grape Soda

Grape Soda: i got a few extra bucks so I could get some toys from town

Invisi: honestly I thought you would be wierder over text but its what ever

Floaty: okay mineta! When would you be able to bring them in?

Grape Soda: probably tuesday mabye Wednesday?

Tails: okay. I will place like a vending machine toy in bakugous desk on Monday and we cna and more as time continues

Beartooth: I'm not going to help but I won't stop you…

Floaty: also midoriya why does bakugou change in the other room with Shoji?

Zuku: I don't know sorry… he doesn't like showing a lot of skin

6 arms, 3 hugs: I change in there because my skin is different or missing on some parts of my body, so I don't like looking at it so I dout anyone else will

Beartooth: ily in all your skinless glory

6 arms, 3 hugs: weird but ily too

Floaty: lol

Chapter 29: S l u t notes

Summary:

Comments give me (insert happy noise)

If anyone has any questions I won't be offended... English is confusing!

Chapter Text

The bf chat

I play with KEMicals has changed I play with KEMicals's name to KEMicals

KEMicals: Tenya

Iida Tenya: yes?

KEMicals: Did Lola come to school today?

Iida Tenya: I'm not sure, sorry

Serotape: no, why?

KEMicals: I found one of her toys in my desk.

KEMicals: It's whatever, don't worry.

Serotape: if you say so babe

KEMicals: What is it with you and calling me babe?

Serotape: you have yet to slap me and dump me

Serotape: its free real estate

Iida Tenya: what does this mean?

Serotape has changed Iida Tenya's name to Four eyes

Four eyes has changed Four eyes's name to Iid

Iida: as much as I love your nicknames Katsu I don't want 'four eyes' as my chat name

KEMicals: Understandable, have a great day.

Iida: is this language on google translate?

Serotape: screenshotted annd sent to tensei

Iida: no!

Serotape: I'm only joking,,,, I sent it to your parents

KEMicals: Lol.

Iida: My father finds it very funny

KEMicals: Lol.

 

1-A BakuDeku

Floaty: bakugou looked kinda confused but like not a lot…

Invisi: was he angry atall?

Floaty: no

Tail: then we need to up our game

Kermit: I saw bakugou walking with brainwash kid to the parking lot

Zuku: :(

Kermit: I'm so sorry

Kermit: why don't we start with the slut notes?

Floaty: good idea!

Tail: I got postit notes

Grape soda: I have pens

Floaty: thank you

Floaty: we start tomorrow we add one then another then two then three then 4

Floaty: you get the picture

 

-----------

 

Katsuki walked into the classroom after lunch, so the so-called 'bakusquad' was left behind in the canteen. He needed some space.

Maybe he could start on his homework, he had left it on his desk.

Katsuki flipped open the lid.

He froze.

He was so glad no one was around.

Dead in the center was an unassuming neon yellow post-it note.

But in delicately drawn cursive was the word… slut.

He was familiar with Dekus scribbled writing, but this wasn't Dekus chicken scrap.

 

This was someone else.

 

 

Someone else knew…

He left quickly, deciding that being by his 'not' friends, and boyfriend, was safe from this 'attacker'.

He wasn't being attacked.

He was overreacting. It was just a word.

 

-fingers , t o h o t , pushed into his flesh-

He was fine.

Fine.

The canteen doors came too quickly, and he walked back to his seat squidged between racoon eyes and Eijirou.

Eijirou rubbed his fingers over Katsukis knuckles, bringing him back to the present. Racoon eyes looked concerned, but left it after Eijirou smiled at her to confirm that all was okay.

 

1-A BakuDeku has been renamed Fuck Baku

Floaty: bakugou looked pissed!

Kermit: yay!

Tail: he gets what he deserves

Floaty: and he looked confused by the hand writing.

Invisi: did he like my cursive?

Floaty: lol

Zuku: I hope he's not to angry…

Floaty: if he tries to come near you

Floaty: °\(>:( )/°

Zuku: okay

Chapter Text

The 'letters' had been going for about two weeks now… Katsuki had crumpled them up and shoved them in the corners of his desk. The toys had been piling up as well and he knows its not Lola or Cillio.

The bus rumbled underneath him as the class made their way to the new training grounds.

It was called 'USJ' or at least that's what the bus drivers thoughts told him.

Katsuki felt sick. He could feel anxiety bubble in his stomach.

Katsuki kept remembering…

Remembering the people…

 

-a needle pushed through his flesh-

Nevermind.

Froggy just called him an asshole.

That was going to end well for her.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Help

The bus was quiet but their mouths still moved, auto mode was his favourite mode. He was angry. Angry at everyone and everything.

 

"Everybody off the bus!" Dad- Aizawa sensei (as he should be called now, can't mess up) called from the front of the bus.

The students filed out of the still bus and onto the street. They stood out quite a lot. All of them were wearing full gear and costumes.

 

-his wasn't a costume, it was a w a r n i n g-

 

13 stood at the gates… where was Poppy?

He was probably off saving someone.

 

-everything's fun and games until he comes home-

-he said he wouldn't hurt me-

-I said I was sorry!-

 

He felt vomit in his throat. Snakes coiled around his lungs.

Well the good thing was his heart rate was up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He could feel them…

 

A black misty portal opened up and -people- -villians- stepped through.

Shigaraki.

Shigaraki the kid who watched him burn with electricity coursing through his veins.

The dull look in his eyes had changed.

He was flourishing in the terror that he brought to the trainee hero's.

 

Last.

The last one scared him.

So very much.

Katsuki could hear -him-.

The beast.

No.

Chris.

Chris was on holiday.

Chris was kidnapped.

Chris had a suitable body.

Chris was almost mindless.

Key word, -almost-.

Fuck!

 

"Katsuki!" He was in the fire zone with Eijirou. He needed to get to the center.

"I need to get to the center!"

"But the monster!"

"Has my DNA! I know how to talk to him!"

"Grab on Eiji," Eijirou grabbed Katsukis waist and held tight as Katsuki blasted his way up into the sky. It was harder to fly with someone attached to him.

"Ahhhhgh!" Eijirou screamed as they started plummeting.

"Shut up!" Blasts forced both of their body's towards the middle.

Dad.

Nononononono

 

How to grab Chris's attention.

Chris knew him.

Okay. Okay.

 

Katsuki dropped Kirishima off away from the fight. Good someone was safe.

 

"Hey!" Chris hesitated but didn't stop.

"Chris! Listen to me!" Chris stopped.

"Hey! Over here!" Katsuki walked closer.

"Go! Please!" Dad shouted from the cracked ground.

"Chris! Its me! The first! The one that started every thing!"

Chris grunted. Oh, he knew that. That's how they communicated. After their vocal cords were removed, they spoke in yelps and grunts.

So Katsuki grunted buck.

Chris stuck out his tounge and yelped.

Okay, he's remembering the code.

He yelp and grunted. He sniffed the air and stomped his feet.

Chris under stood.

"Chris, can you give me my dad?" Katsuki was holding Chris's hand by now. Chris looked down at Dad.

Chris grunted.

Oh, Dad was a threat.

So Katsuki yelped and stuck out his tounge.

"Hmgh…" Chris pulled Dad from under him.

 

But Poppy came smashing through the gates.

Full glory, full power.

Straight at Chris.

Chris who wasn't a threat, until you attack him.

It was programmed into his brain. He couldn't stop.

 

"Poppy! Don't!" Punch after punch landed. But Chris felt no pain.

Chris was further away than ever before and Katsuki was only standing 2 meters from him.

"Chris!" Chris ignored. Well Chris's slowly during body.

"Listen to me!"

No answer.

 

Blood. That was a good at grabbing peoples attention.

A sharp piece of shrapnel from the ground shook as it carved into Katsukis hand.

The blood was painful. But he could deal. And he would deal.

 

His hand stretched out to face Chris.

He had Chris's attention. Good.

"Chris! That's my other Dad!"

No answer but he stopped punching Poppy.

And Poppy stopped punching Chris.

 

 

 

 

Katsuki doesn't remember the rest.

'Fuck you Kachica, I wanted to fight somebody!'

'No,'

Chapter Text

https://discord.gg/R3dBtV

 

(That's my discord server!!!!)
(I don't know how to use discord!!!!)

 

Also should I do a Q and A about the fic?

Chapter 32: Sports festival

Summary:

I can't write fighting so here you go

 

Pls check out my (well its not really mine but-) discord!

Chapter Text

Sports festival was today. He was going to win and everyone would know it.

He dominated every fight.

But fucking -Shouto- couldn't use his fire. He was not accepting that shitty medal.

Turns out he didn't have a choice…

 

 

"Grab him!" A volunteer strapped his hands into quirk restraint gloves that were to be used on villains.

Villains with water manipulation quirks.

The gloves kept all the water in one place. Nitroglycerin was more deadly when there was more of it. Great.

Slowly more and more chains and restraints were put on him.

He felt like an animal. He was going to die.

Then a muzzle was strapped to his face. He was suddenly so glad that Hitoshi lost the round to Deku.

 

Keeping the nitroglycerin stable didn't seem like a problem anymore as his body jerked left and right in an attempt to free himself.

He was shoved onto a concrete slab as the podiums lifted from the ground. Fuck the sun was bright today.

Tokoyami gawked at him as he slowly made his way up.

"SURPRISE BREAK!" Papa's voice rang over the speakers but the flashes of cameras didn't stop and it was 30 seconds until he was brought down.

30 seconds is a lot of time for people to take pictures and send them to the press.

30 seconds is a lot of time for his newly earned reputation of a strong fighter to be blasted into orbit.

The pedestal shuddered and retractacted back underground.

He was quick to be enveloped in a hug by his Poppy with Dad and Papa rushing through the door.

Tokoyami and Shouto were moved away by a nervous Midnight.

 

Fuck Baku

Floaty: (about 9 pictures of bakugou on the pedistal)

Kermit: he looks like an animal

Kermit: *he is an animal

Invisi: lmao

Grape Soda: I have to admit

Grape Soda: he had it coming for him

Zuku: I don't think we should be making fun of him like this…

Floaty: I can't believe all he's put you through and you still won't break up with him

Zuku: he's is nice!

Zuku: just not in public!

Floaty: fine

Chapter 33: Mido

Chapter Text

Should I explain midos quirk? As like a whole chapter?

Chapter 34: Midos quork

Chapter Text

Midoriya's Quirk

-written by BonBon Gacha-
(I'm the one who was in charge of Deku more so, yea!)

 

Mk, what should we start with?

So Dekus mother (inko) can draw small objects to her.

Dekus father (hisashi) can breath fire

So mix them together! Annnndddd!

-drum roll please-

You get a child who manipulates the fire around him and can 'eat' said fire then regurgitates that fire and manipulates it.

Okay so let's describe it some more.

How it would work against our little friend todoroni?

If todoroki were to profuse fire midoriya would be able to manipulate that fire and use it against Todoroki, and when Mido is done he can eat it to use later.

Of course Deku has his limits and if he eats to much he can get severe heartburn and burns (obviously).

Okay if there are any questions, ask on discord or in the comments!

Chapter 35

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Katsuki stared at his feet.

 

He loved the look of how far down the pavement was.

It was a week til the next trip.

 

Katsukis fingers burned hot, pressing against the disappearing scars on his chest.

He wouldn't let them leave, then all that he went through would be a story. A story to tell children to be more careful. Like it's their fault they were manipulated and abused.

Like it's his fault.

 

-he just hoped no one could smell his burning flesh-

 

---------

"Dad? Papa?" Katsuki rounded the corner to the living room.

"Yeah, Kiddo?" Papa looked up from his computer, Dad must have gone out then.

"Can I go round Hanta's for a sleepover? Tenya will be there as well," Katsuki leant against the doorframe hoping his Papa would say yes.

"Okay, I'm guessing this is going to be today or are you going tomorrow? Although that would mean his mother would take you two to school…" Papa nodded but contemplated slowly.

"It's going to be today, and I promise to keep my location on, put on my monitor, rewrap my bandages yada yada," his hand flopped lazily in the air, enunciating his point.

"Fine, I'll tell your Dad and Poppy, when will you be back?" Papa got out his phone.

"Most likely after lunch, Hanta wouldn't let me go without cooking him lunch."

"They agreed you can go, I suspect you'll be leaving soon, maybe you have your bag already packed?" Katsuki smirked and pulled his bag off the stairs, showing his Papa his packed bag.

"Well then, I'll tell Hitoshi he can have his friends over, he doesn't want you to embarrass them, do you?" He made wiggly fingers (why, Katsuki will never know) as Katsuki unlocked the door and left, shouting a goodbye after him.

He called up Tenya, telling him he was allowed to go. Mr. Iida's car slowed to a stop near him, letting him hop in the backseat with his boyfriend.

 

It wasn't too long before they had arrived at Hanta's house, his parents were on a trip so they had the whole house to themselves.

"Katsu~! Teya~!" Hanta rushed towards them with open arms smothering them in hugs.

"Hatta, what's got you so excited?" Tenya hugged him back harder.

"It's so hard ignoring you at school! Like I see you over by Todoroki and Momo and I want to go over there and hug you but we all want the relationship a secret and stuff," Katsuki kissed him quickly on the lips, grabbing his hand and dragging both boys into the house.

Shutting the door behind him, he finally said it, what he'd been thinking over for a month.

 

"I want to try to do it." Katsuki looked down at his feet, it was a risky decision, but he wanted to try.

 

Tenya looked at him in surprise, "But we're only 15 and it's inappropriate!"

Hanta replied much differently, "You sure, 'cause I'm up for it anyday. My horny teenage hormones are down!" Tenya shouted a word of protest but quickly shut up when Hanta pressed a slow kiss on his lips.

"Maybe we could try, but I'm not going to take part!" Hanta pulled them upstairs and into his bedroom, laying Katsuki down on the bed.

"You sure, Babe? I don't want you to have a panic attack when I've got my dick in you, I don't want you to have a panic attack at all!" Katsuki replied by flipping Hanta below him, a more comfortable position. Less claustrophobic.

"I'm sure. Now, where do you put your condoms and lube?" He pointed under the bed, the objects Tenya helpfully grabbed.

"Your dicks so fucking big baby, you sure it'll fit?" Katsuki teased as Hanta mumbled out a yes and blushed heavily.

Katsuki squirted a small amount of lube on Hanta's dick, not enough for the condom to slip off, and pumped him up and down slowly. It quickly twitched to full height and he rolled the condom down, tapping the top of Hanta's dick when he was done.

He pulled down his own trousers and stuck two fingers in his vagina, making him moan. Lining up then pushing down, Hanta gasped and moved his hands around Katsukis waist. Tenya joined in, positioning himself so he was kissing Katsuki whilst Hanta was sucking his dick.
Eventually Tenya and Hanta had both released, letting out loud moans and riding out their orgasms.

Katsuki slept nightmare free that night, snuggled up between his boyfriends.

 

---------

 

"Everyone on the bus!" Dad told him to save up his quirk as they were going on this big trip. He didn't say what type of trip. But a trip nonetheless.

"In line everyone," Tenya smiled at him quickly as they loaded onto the bus once again, this time he couldn't read the bus drivers thoughts.

Hanta squiged in beside him at the back of the bus. He stared at the window, seeing nothing, it's not worth having his quirk on at this point. He just gripped Hantas hand and hoped it would go away.

"Bakubro? You good dude?" Eijirou called over Hanta.

"Fuck off," his words held no bite, just nervousness.

"You'll be fine Katsu… I'll be there to protect you," Hanta whispered into his ear, giving him some reassurance.

"Yeah…" he didn't feel like talking right now, last week's breakdown was still fresh in his mind.

It took almost an hour to get there, they were put on a cliff overlooking acres of forest.

 

-its just like training-

 

-left out- -told to come back by sunset-

-came back at sunrise-

 

-quirks getting stronger-

 

Don't remember, it'll bring you nothing but pain. They were led down to the forest floor told to find camp.

 

-it's almost sunset-

 

Oh, this will be easy…

 

"What do we do?" Kaminari, Dunce Face, shouted.

"Bakubro? You good?" Eijirou asked again. He probably didn't look too well.

"Iida! Scout ahead! The camp is up north and we have until sun down to get there! Find a partner with a comparable quirk and spread out!" A few people looked confused as Tenya sped into the distance.

"Just trust Bakugou on this one, he knows what to do," Hanta helpfully guided people into pairs.

"And Todoroki! Stay right next to Tokoyami at all times!" Katsuki quickly blasted himself into the sky, ignoring others' protests.

"Do what he says people! Come on!" Reluctantly people moved forward.

"Why's he using people's names now?" Tsuyu asked from below him.

"It's 'cause he's being all serious. You do not know how many times he has been hiking…" he had only been hiking a few times but Hanta knew that Katsuki had been dumped in the woods and told to return more than a few times. It was the main exercise in his training.

It brought back memories but he twisted them into teaching moments, like the best way to- fight monsters made out of dirt! Okay! That was unexpected.

"Kaminari! To your right!" Kaminari quickly flung out the way, Katsuki still stayed high in the sky on look out for other monsters.

Notes:

Sorry it took so long to update, I was working on a one shot (which was 10,000 words) and life has been havoc reasently

Chapter 36: Training camp

Chapter Text

Tokoyami POV: cause I love the birb boi (also… tokoyami gets kidnapped with bakubaby in this,,,, took doesn't get hurt tho) this chapter completely ignore what's canon and so does almost every chapter after this sooooo…. Yea

 

Everyone arrived at camp just in time for supper relatively unscathed.

Except for Bakugou… who managed to get hurt the most even though he was up in the sky almost the whole time.

He was probably fighting the dirt giants, keeping the rest of them safe. When they arrived at camp he was immediately escorted to the medical room and returned an hour later covered in bandages.

Fumikage told Mezo about it and he just shook his head.

"He probably crashed somewhere," Mezo said, chopping another onion.

The other weird thing about the camp was that they had a dog which multiple different people were instructed by Aizawa sensei to walk around. Most of the time it was just Bakugou, Iida (which made sense since he was the class president), Kirishima and Sero or when they were training Aizawa would take the dog.

"The dog's name is Lemon Sherbert, your muttering again Fumi," Mezo brushed one of his many hands against Fumikage's, causing him to blush. They had been in a relationship for about two weeks now, but he was still not used to the occasional touches.

"Are you comparing me to Midoriya, Mezo?" Fumikage twisted their fingers together slightly then letting go.

"No, also I know you're blushing under your feathers… you look so cute," that made him blush much harder.

"I'm not cute, I have a demon living in my stomach. And I am quite capable of using it to murder you,"

"Heyyyyy… I'm not a demon! And I would never hurt Mezo! He's my best friend! Right Mezo?" Dark shadow looked up at Mezo impatiently.

"No, cursed being," Fumikage stifled a laugh, he wanted to say more but the conversation was put to a stop because the resident cheater walked over to them and picked up a knife.

He flinched as Bakugou nearly dropped the knife, probably because of his tight, and scarily bloody, bandages.

He expected the angry blonde to shout at him for being weak or some other insult, but instead he got a quiet 'sorry'.

Mezo stared at Fumikage in shock, did he just say sorry?

He had to confirm what he just heard.

"Did you say just sorry, Bakugou," the boy himself looked at Fumikage for a second, taking in his features then nodded slowly and leant down to rub Lemon Sherbet who had appeared at their feet.

"You so fluffy, Sherby," Bakugou had a nickname for the pet dog that they had only just met an hour ago? And the dog seemed excited to touch him, even though it, Fumikage didn't know the gender, had ignored almost everyone else, including Kouda… suspicious.

The next day during training almost nothing happened until nightfall…

 

He doesn't remember most of it. It was all a blur of trying desperately to control Dark Shadow and the periods of time where he floated in small, teal pearls.

 

Then he woke up, and he was scared. He was cuffed heavily to a metal chair and his mouth was muzzled and he couldn't manage to get Dark Shadow out of his body.

He saw Bakugou, he was put on a simple wooden chair with arms and handcuffed to the arm of the chair, just one hand not both. No quirk restraints, no muzzle, no nothing.

Bukugou looked up slowly taking in his surroundings, he had been asleep much longer than Fumikage and he was wondering if he may have been dead.

Bakugou had a ball gag in that had the word 'slut' printed on it in black letterings. Oh…. That made him feel guilty somehow...

The Dabi? Maybe, he wasn't sure, walked in. He ignored Fumikage completely and focused entirely on Bakugou.

Dabi straddled Bakugou and… wait what?

If he just saw that correctly he had a whole new lense on Bakugou.

Dabi had removed the gag and was now making out with Bakugou, and Bakugou didn't seem to care, it might have been the drugs in the other boys system but Bakugou didn't move. He just sat still as a wanted villain put his hands up his shirt and made out with him.

"Now, Katsuki, what did I say about binding? I didn't spend all that money on the injections just for you to hide your pretty tits," Dabi said, placing the ball gag back in Bakugou's mouth.

"Maybe I should get Shigaraki and Toga over to punish you… maybe I'll do it myself, but first you have to do a camera show," Bakugou's hand cuff was unlocked and he was carried out the room.

What was a camera show? And what was the binding thing about?

No one came in except Shigaraki who asked if he wanted to join, but Fumikage said no so he just walked out, ignoring him. What was going on…

Later Dabi carried Bakugou back into the room he had passed out and was lying limp in the villains arms.

"Oi! Shiggy! Knifey bitch! I need some fucking help moving a chair!" Dabi called, huffing impatiently.

"Stop calling me Shiggy or I will turn you into a pile of ash!" Shigaraki shouted but moved the chair to where Dabi was tapping his foot anyway.

Dabi sat down in the chair, placing Bakugou on himself as if he was a small child, his hands were around Bakugou's waist and holding his hands.

"Shiggy I've got an idea…" Dabi whispered something in the other villains ear and he nodded then turned to Toga and whispered in her ear, in turn she giggled excitedly. Fumikage or Bakugou were most likely going to get seriously hurt in whatever they were planning and it didn't help his feelings by Shigaraki and Dabi caressing Bakugou in an almost sexual manner.

"This is going to be so much fun! Can I take the birdies muzzle off? Pleeeease?" Shigaraki sighed and said that it was fine.

Fumikage immediately went to shouting at them to stop whatever they were planning and demanding that the explain what they were doing to his classmate.

"Ohhhh nothing… just going to show him what happens when he disobeys…" not very helpful and very, very scary.

"Don't do anything to him!" Fumikage thrashed about in his restraints, making Dabi chuckle and causing Bakugou to wake up.

"Hey baby… you've been asleep for a bit…" Bakugou made quite protests as Shigarakis mouth connected with his.

"Why do you keep kissing him?" He struggled against the restraints once more, trying to gain some answers from his captures. This time he got one.

"Because he loves it, he craves our touch, he can't stop thinking about me… don't you Katsu~ that's what Hanta calls you…" Who was Hanta, could it be one of his classmates? He had never really gotten to know anyone's first name.

"I hate you! You fucking dickbag!" Dabi pressed his lips against Bakugous this time, quietening him.

"Let's start the punishment…" Toga pulled up Bakugou's right leg and rested it on Fumikage's left knee, then cut the trouser leg off, turning on side into shorts.

"Shiggy… you know what to do…" Bakugou thrashed in Dabi's grip, attempting to get away.

Shigaraki placed all five fingers on Bakugou's leg, making it slowly start to decay, Bakugou kicking his other leg to get free.

"Now, now Katsu~... Deku might need some new videos to jerk off to…" that made Bakugou freeze. Fumikage realised that he had been shouting at the villains the whole time this was happening, only realizing because his throat was hoarse now.

One of Toga's many knives slid through Bakugou's flesh, cutting off the decaying skin, stopping it from spreading further.

Bakugou's screams filled the air as they did this multiple times before they dragged him to the other room, apparently to film him again.

Chapter 37: Tokoyami returns

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

"Watch close…" The villains were back in the room and they were… it was torture, there was no denying it, what they were doing was torturing his classmate and Fumikage isn't doing anything as the other screams for his life.

"Please… you know it'll kill me-" Bakugou was cut off by another bottle of whiskey being shoved down his throat, nose held tight, forcing him to swallow so many bottles.

Bakugou's legs were bloody and red. Toga had come up with the idea to cut off a small slither of Bakugou's leg and -feed- it to him, washing it down with alcohol, so much alcohol.

Eventually the villains left, leaving Bakugou unlocked and shivering on the floor, unconscious. That's what Fumikage was scared about, Bakugou said the alcohol would kill him and now he was vomiting up blood and white stuff.

He remembered something from middle school chemistry.

Nitroglycerin lowers blood pressure. Alcohol messes with blood pressure.

Bakugou got up, slowly, leaning on Fumikage's chair and using trembling arms to pull his self closer to him.

"Are you okay Bakugou?" Bakugou didn't say anything, just curled up on his lap, shivering.

Finally he said something, "Who are you?" Bakugou looked up at Fumikage with pleading eyes.

"My name is Tokoyami, I go to school with you," maybe Bakugou had a concussion and forgot something.

"Oh… I'll help you get free Tokoyami," Bakugou's bloody fingers pulled on the locks, the locks appeared to be easy to force open from the outside but not from the inside, which made some sense.

"Baby… I like that pet birdy… you shouldn't let your pets free… you know what happens when kids misbehave!" Bakugou was yanked off him and thrown to the floor, his face stamped on by Dabi's boot.

"Tenko! Tenko! Tenko! Tenko! Tenko! Tenko!" Bakugou started shouting uncontrollably, calling for someone he didn't know.

"Dabi! What did I tell you about hurting Gascia!" Shigaraki stomped through the door and went to pick Bakugou up.

"Who's Gascia?" Dabi moved over to him, unlocking everything.

"You know a little bit to much, Birdy," Fumikage was thrown against the wall, he head thundering, everything went blurry.

 

 

Somehow… he had made it back to school. Fumikage looked at the open gates and screamed. He didn't remember anything. He couldn't.

Where was Bakugou?

 

"Tokoyami? Tokoyami!" Present Mic rushed towards him, smiling uncontrollably.

"Where's Bakugou?" Present Mic pushed him inside the school, why didn't he remember anything? He couldn't focus on any of the memories from the training camp to when he was found outside school.

"He's in the medical room, you'll be going there as well," Fumikage nodded slightly, his head burning.

"What hurts, little listener?" Present Mic's voice was scarily quiet.

"Head… can't think…" he still couldn't get Dark Shadow from his body fully yet.

"Here's a water bottle, I help you drink," the bottle was held up against his mouth and he flinched, memories that he couldn't remember filled his skull, shutting down his lungs as it suddenly hurt to breathe.

"I'll give you the bottle, I'm not going to hurt you okay… in and out, your doing so good, in and out," he wasn't doing good as his English teacher had to put him in the recovery position just so he could take in a breath.

"Okay, I'll call a nurse to move you to the medical room, or do you want me to carry you?"

"Latter," he couldn't say much, it felt like his jaw was wired shut. Dark Shadow's incessant chatter silencing the outside world.

"Okay, it might a tiny bit as I rearrange you," that was an understatement. Fumikage's head felt like it was about to explode as he was lifted off the ground and moved slowly across the hall.

Finally they reached the medical room and Fumikage felt like he was about to pass out. Well he did as soon as he was put on a bed.

Notes:

Also Tiger 100

<3333333333

Chapter 38: New split!!!!

Notes:

We've got a new Character!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

"Bakugou?" Poppy's voice whispered above him.

"Yeah? Is Toko- Toko- Tokoya-yami b-back?" He was stuttering which was stupid.

"Yes, they didn't harm him too much, he had a concussion and he doesn't remember anything from the kidnapping…" Katsuki squinted open his eyes, only to be met by aqua blue ones. Fuck he thought he had made it out!

He needed to get away. he needed to get somewhere else. he needed to stay away

"Katsuki!" Dad grabbed him, hugging him tightly, hands running through his hair.

"Dabi Dabi Dabi Dabi Dabi Dabi Dabi Dabi…" he looked up at Dad who had tears running down his face.

Poppy was sobbing behind him… why was no one catching Dabi?

"Suki… that was Poppy… Dabi's not here, you just saw Poppy's eyes…" oh. Poppy did have an almost identical eye colour to Dabi, Uncle Enji even more.

"I'm so sorry, Ka'Ki, I didn't mean to frighten you…" Dad handed him over to Poppy, Katsuki's fists scrunching up the front of his shirt.

"Papa's going to be back soon… he was called away because he was the one to find Young Tokoyami," Poppy whispered in his ear. No reason to whisper other than the quiet was nice.

"I'm back- Katsuki!" He was wrapped up in a bear hug and squeezed him tightly.

"Why didn't you tell me he'd woken up?" There were tears streaming down Papa's face, most likely from happiness because he was smiling gleefully.

"We both know that receiving a text during an interrogation would be suspicious," Dad pulled Poppy into the hug with them.

"Auntie Nemuri has got Hitoshi, he will be coming back when we get home," someone whispered as he was lulled to the land of sleep.

 

"Bakugou?" Hitoshi walked into the room slowly, his fingers gripping the medical rooms door way like a lifeline.

"Hey… little dude," that was new… Katsuki wasn't exsacly sure who was in control… Kachica didn't know either.

"Little dude? Who are you?" Hitoshi stood wary but didn't seem totally upset.

"You don' remember me? Damn… mus've not been here a while 'en…" he sounded an awful lot like Eijirou, just with out the sappiness and a weird accent which Katsuki didn't know where it came from.

"I'm guessing your a split from the kidnapping," Dad said, he was never one to hesitate.

"Probably… hones'ly I don' give a fuck… I just wan' some sleep," slowly this new character was merging into a more Hawks type persona.

"Do you mind telling us your name? I don't want to keep calling you 'traumatic enent split'," Papa was the one asking questions now, Poppy, that's a stupid name Katsuki, just stayed silent.

"I don' know… I don' care either, 'Traumatic even' split' migh' be the new top baby name… you never know," the character chuckled and sat up, back wincing after sleeping, you didn't sleep a wink Katsuki, in a wrong position.

'I'm calling you Character from now on 'cause you're pissing me off,' Katsuki grited his teeth as Kachica tried (and failed) to console him.

"You know wha'… imma s'eal Ka'suki's idea… my names Charac'er, nice to meet you." Character held up his hand for Hitoshi to grab.

"How old are you? Like are you older than Kachica or, I'm guessing you're not, as old a Lola?" Character looked at Hitoshi, what kind of question was that and whom the fuck was Lola?

"Okay, chill out I've just got'en here, I've figured out my name… give me some'ime to do other s'uff. Also who the fuck is Lola?" The man with dark hair winced slightly, 'that's dad,' katsuki unhelpfully added.

"Lola is a little in your system, she may or may not be your younger sister," 'that's dad,' added.

"Okay… now who the fuck are the res' of you? I'm like Kachicas bro'her or some'ing so I ain' calling you dad an' s'uff," Character's had a weird accent was increasing, probably because he was 'discovering' himself more.

'Ka'suki, shut up. I wan' be in con'rol,' Character huffed.

'Nah,' Katsuki wanted to drive.

"I'm back! Where the fuck- the hospital!"

Notes:

We've got Character!

He's got big bro vibes or that cool young uncle whos like 20 that your parents tell you to not listen to but you do anyways and get in a bucket load of trouble and end up grounded for like 6 months vibes!

Chapter 39: Tokoyami and Shoji have cuddles and saddness

Summary:

Tokoyami's take on what happened and how he was freed... Remember his descriptions are from his point of veiw with amniesure (you know what it is hopefully, I can't spell) so he might be missing out a few details.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

"HELP ME!!! HELP ME PLEASE!!!"

Fumikage shot up in his bed. He heard Bakugou's screams echo in his head.

He needed out.

"Fumi? Did Dark Shadow wake you up again?" Mezo yawed through the phone.

"No… I can't.. Ugh… I don't know… I knew why I woke up a second ago but I can't now! Ughhhh!" Fumikage flopped back down, his anxiety going through the roof, he felt the sudden need to lock his door.

"I'm coming over, Kay?" Rustling was heard from Mezo's end then the sound of a key going into a lock.

"Kay, do you… nevermind," he thought of something but then realized it was stupid.

"What were you going to say? Whatever it is you might need to get it out there," Fumikage and Mezo lived pretty close together so it wouldn't be too long before Mezo arrived.

"I'll tell you when you get here… I need to say it face to face," Dark Shadow nudged at his chin, demanding pets.

"On that note, I'm almost at your neighborhood. I'm guessing your parents are home?"

"Yes, they are. You should probably come through the window." He sighed, he didn't want his parents to worry. He didn't want his parents to know.

"Okay I'm outside your house open your window," Fumikage did as told and slid his window open, silently.

"Hey, Mezo,"

"What's up? You called me in the middle of the night and its not because of Darky being a brat." That was true, often he would call Mezo because Dark Shadow, or 'Darky' as Mezo would say, was being annoying and knocking things over.

"It's about the kidnapping, I keep having memories then as soon as I wake up I forget them and I'm left with a strong sense of dread." Fumikage stared at his black sheets, wondering what was wrong with him.

"Well, do something about it, tell someone how you feel… tell me how you feel," two of Mezo's arms locked around him, the other one wiping the tears he didn't know he had off his face.

"I want to call Bakugou… I want to say sorry to him. I don't know whether or not it will help but it's the right thing to do…" Fumikage was pulled into the others lap, cradling him gently.

"Not to be rude, but why? We were told that you were just asked to join the league," oh, that's what the teachers said, probably to make him and Bakugou less targets to the press.

"I was taken by accident, they didn't want me… they asked me if I wanted to join the league… I said no, as you can tell by me being here and I don't remember much else until the end…" Fumikage took in a breath, "And then Bakugou saved me, or did the first part in doing so… I was strapped to a chair the whole time, and Bakugou was… I don't know what they were doing to him exactly but there was… he screamed so much, I am plagued by his screams. It wasn't screams of surprise or sobbing… he was screaming in fear for his life, no not his life… he was screaming like death would be a thousand times better. And you know what, he had a chance to escape! And he gave it to me! He was going to die a long and painful death and he gave the chance of him surviving to me! The one who had barely a scratch! He wasn't even crying by then! He was so scared that he had given up! So he gave it to me…" Mezo's shirt was now damp and so were Fumikage's feathers and surprisingly… Mezo's mask.

Mezo had been crying off second hand sadness. That wasn't like him at all…

"I have his number… we can call him now… He's probably awake,"

Notes:

More Character facts in the next chapter cause this is Toko time!

Chapter 40: A phone call to a future friend

Chapter Text

Gascia had just injected herself with an adrenaline shot, she always had done it as the sight of needles was a trigger for her, then the phone had started ringing.

She kind of hoped it would be one of her boyfriends, yes it wasn't only Katsuki who was in a relationship with those two. The only people off limits to the relationship were the littles and Kachica and now Character?, well whatever his stupid name was, since he was 23 and that's too much of a difference in age range.

Gascia was getting off track. She looked at the phone's lit up screen.

Who the duck was '6 arms, 3 hugs'?

She wasn't going to pick up. Nope nope nope. Not her place. It was one of Katsuki's classmates and he had a 'reputation' to uphold.

'I'll do it!' Katsuki shouted at the back, forcing his way closer to the front.

'Bu' wha' abou' the needles?' That was obviously Character, who had a stupid 'accent', which was meant to be 'Texan' but it was stupid. Character also turned out to be a protector, like his older sister Kachica who was like 40 by now.

'I'm not 40! I don't age remember!' Oh yeah she 'doesn't' age. Right.

'I heard that!'

'Shu' up! There's a phone call!' Character was trying to hold Katsuki back as the phone started ringing again.

'I'm gonna fucking do it! Now let me go!' Katsuki bit into Characters arm and he released his grip momentarily giving Katsuki a chance to front annnnndddd he made it!

 

"Mask Face, what do you fucking want?" Katsuki was glad he was able to pick up, and not anyone else with a weird ass accent.

'Shu' up!'

"Ummm…. Fumikage wants to talk to you…" a shuffling sound was coming from the other end of the phone.

"I'm sorry-" Tokoyami started.

"Shut up. You shouldn't be sorry. I'm sorry. Asshat." Katsuki interrupted.

"But-" Tokoyami tried, and failed, to continue.

"But nothing dipshit. I'm sorry. I got your feathered ass kidnapped." Katsuki reached into Dakotas tank, she would have to have a tank at school, he wasn't leaving a house maid to take care of her.

"They didn't do anything to me…. They only hurt you! I'm supposed to be saying sorry!" A shuddering sob broke from Tokoyami's mouth.

"But you weren't the one to be kidnapped. I got you kidnapped. I'm not going to say, 'Fuck you. I got you kidnapped and it's your fault.' I may be an asshole but I'm not a villain. It's not your fault that stuff happened to me. You had no choice I'm the matter. You were strapped down and drugged. That's bad enough." Small tears decorated his cheeks, dripping onto his shirt. Dakota coiled around his arm, Sherbert sensing something and gently pushing Katsuki to the bed.

"But I didn't do anything. I just sat there and watched you suffer. I don't even remember anything."

"Shut up… you… tried… ummm...yeah…" the adrenaline was finally slowing down, pushing him into what had been officially labeled as a 'chemically induced seizure'. Stupid name.

"Bakugou? Hello? Bakugou!"

Tokoyami's voice was funny when he panicked. Hnnnmmm... sleep tasted weird.

 

-------Shinsou POV!

 

Hiroshi awoke to muffled shouting? Screaming? Something from his brother's room. Okay so maybe he didn't wake up, he just looked up from his math homework.

"Katsuki?" No answer, he was going in.

"Katsuki?" He called out again as he entered the room, careful to be slow as to not freak anyone out.

"Hello? Bakugou! Are you okay?!?" Bakugou's phone was resting in Bakugou's hand, they were on the floor and were having a seizure.

 

–––– authors note.

Often having a seizure doesn't mean that the body will start shaking or their limbs will start to move on their own. Sometimes it can just be the person feels tired or just doesn't feel the need to be present in their own body. My mother has seizures where she will just lie down, wherever she is and just stare into the distance. Not all seizures are the ones in the media.

–––– okay you can go back to the story now

 

Hitoshi picked up the phone, looking at the contact name… not very helpful. It said 'arm guy'. He's going to have to talk to whoever labeled these things.

"Who is this?" Hitoshi rested the phone between his ear and his shoulder, look at him adulting, and picked Bakugou up bridal style.

"This is Tokoyami on Shoji's phone," the people replied, okay so he knew one… Tokoyami. That's who Bakugou got kidnapped with.

"Okay now who's Shoji? I'm Katsuki's brother." Bakugou was a lot lighter than expected but it's whatever.

"Shoji? He's the 6 armed guy… might have been labeled as 'Arm Bitch'?" Oh that sounds like something Katsuki would say.

"Okay, Katsuki just fell asleep, don't worry 'bout him. Guess I gotta hang up now. Bye," he pushed the covers under Bakugou, their eyes still open wide barely blinking.

"Tell him I'm sorry." With that Shoji and Tokoyami hung up.

What was that about?

 

------ the next morning (bakugou POV)

 

"Katsuki, what do you want for breakfast?" They were heading off to the UA dorms soon so Bakugou could get used to walking around it blind.

"Cereal." Katsuki stared down at his bowl, it was fine.

"Okay, I love you," they were saying that a lot more now.

Katsuki's wings twitched behind him, almost at half size, reading the air.

"Kats! You really fucking worried me last night!" Hitoshi wrapped him in a hug.

"What happened last night?" Dad worried from the sofa. Poppy looked equally worried.

"Tokoyami said that he was sorry," Hitoshi hummed as he poured himself a bowl of cereal as well.

"That bastard! He's not having the last fucking word!" Katsuki pulled out his phone, all previous dread for the day gone as he screeched at a flustered bird boy about 'how much he's worth'.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Beartooth has left the chat Fuck Baku

Chapter 41

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Denki was having a good day, he was invited over to his crushes house, they were playing video games on the console and they had the whole house to themselves.

"I'm kinda cold, pass me the blanket," Shinsou pointed at a blanket that was on the bed, it looked so fluffy.

"I'm cold too," Shinsou huffed but wrapped the blanket around both of them, pushing them closer, they were touching! He was definitely going to be chatting with Ashido tonight.

"You're so warm- the blanket is very warm!" Nice save Denki, Shinsou probably wouldn't have noticed a thing.

"You wanna go on a date next Tuesday? The cat cafe." Shinsou was one to be blunt.

"Wha… yes! Wait… how did you know?" Denki looked at him confused, how had he known?

"You literally asked me out a few weeks back by accident and have been proceeding to give me compliments since then." Was he really that obvious? Surely not…?

"So where's this 'Cat Café'? Is it that one near the ramen-" he was cut off by a loud crash in the yard followed by a pained shout.

"What was that? We should check right?" Shinsou nodded and they ran down stairs.

"Oh my fucking god!" Shinsou immediately went to work picking up… the person? Who was it? They had giant navy blue wings with bright red feathers at the base and bloody limbs! What?!?

"Gotta get up! Now! Hitoshi! Let go!" The figure squirmed in Shinsou's grasp as he pulled gravel that was slowly sinking into the boy's skin. Was it a boy? Denki didn't know.

"Kaminari! Call my Papa! The numbers on the fridge!" Denki raced inside pulling out his phone as he quickly dialed the number on the fridge that was under the labeled name of 'Hizashi/Papa'.

"This is Yamada Hizashi speaking, who is this?" Oh, fuck. His English teacher was his boyfriend's(?) Papa?

"This is Kaminari! Someone just crashed in your yard and Shinsou is really panicking!" Kaminari watched as the person was wrangled inside, wings hunched over, making them seem bigger.

The person started hitting Shinsou, shouting at him, screaming that he needed to patrol more.

Then he noticed something that scared him to no end, there was a knife jammed through the winged person's arm, right between the bone and the person didn't seem to care.

"HELLO? IS ANYONE THERE?" Yamada sensei started to shout, bringing his attention back to the phone.

"Yes, sorry. What do I do? When are you going to get here?" Denki cried into the phone. Shinsou had yanked the knife out of the person's arm and was using a different knife to cut open THE PERSON! SHINSOU WAS TRYING TO MUDER SOMEONE!

"Shinsou cut the person open! What do I do?!?" There wasn't much blood but the person screamed non stop. Shouting louder and louder.

The voice was familiar but it was hurting his ears because it was too loud.

"Hitoshi! Hold him down!" Yamada sensei rushed through the door, shutting it quickly behind him, only for it to be opened again by Sero and Iida walking through.

What were they doing here?

"Kaminari! Go into the kitchen!" Sero shouted over the noise as he grabbed medicine (why was there medicine?) from the cabinet.

"Bakugou! You need to calm down! Please!" Iida shouted.

"Sero get a cup of water! Hurry!" Sero rushed back into the kitchen, barely looking at Denki, who was currently listening to a murder? He didn't know he just hoped it would end up okay...

"No stop! You're gonna kill me! I promised I'd be good! I did what you asked!" That was Bakugou. Oh… that was the name Iida said. He thought he was dreaming… but Bakugou doesn't have wings. Does he?

"Katsuki… calm down… it's okay… Dabi isn't here…" sobs eoched around the house, the screams stopped and Shinsou walked into the kitchen and sat down next to him, resting his head on Denki's shirt as they cried together.

"Shinsou? At you okay?" Shinsou let out a choked sob and shook his head.

"He's never gonna get better… he's gonna get kidnapped again… we're at square one… he's worse than when I got here…" Denki threaded his fingers through Shinsou's hair, not understanding what was happening but was trying to be supportive.

"It's going to be okay," Shinsou slowly moved to rest next to him, breathing slow and calculated.

"Maybe…"

Somehow they had made it to the upstairs bathroom where Bakugou was being rinsed off in the shower. Sero was in front of Bakugou, using a small scalpel to cut out small rocks and gravel from his arm whilst Iida and Present Mic were cutting gravel out of his legs. Bakugou seemed fine with it all, like it was a regular occurrence, but the others (no matter how prepared they looked) made it seem like it had happened before but none of them were expecting it again.

"Can I ask a question?" Shinsou shifted next to him, they were sitting on the bathroom floor, beneath the window.

"Shoot, little listener." Present Mic answered, eyes not moving from Bakugou's slightly bloody leg.

"What's going on? Like so many questions…" Bakugou winced as a larger rock was cut out of his arm.

"Well, that's going to take a long time, why don't you pick a place to start?" Denki thought about that, what to ask first…. Hmmm…

"We forget their contacts!" Iida shouted, Sero quickly moving to open Bakugou's eyes fully and pulling his contacts out. Red contacts.

"Bakugou's natural eye colour isn't red?" Bakugou didnt have eyes apparently, well that was an overstatement, he didn't have pupils or irises, just a blank white with swirls of light grey towards the center.

"No, it's brown, we think," Present Mic answered slowly, less focused on the questions and more focused on the rocks that were sinking deeper and deeper into Bakugou's flesh.

"My eyes were brown… just like daddy's… I hate daddy." Bakugou mumbled.

"I'm guessing Gascia?" Sero asked, stroking Bakugou's face gently.

"Mhm… yeah… I love you Hanta." What? So Hanta is Sero's given name, he knows that, but what?

"Who Gascia and why is Bakugou telling you that he loves you?" Bakugou shuffled closer to Sero, resting his head on Sero's chest.

"Bakugou has Dissociative Identity Disorder, more commonly known as DID or Multiple Personality Disorder. Gascia is an alter. Sero is dating Gascia." Simple, leaves nothing to question, except everything else.

"Is Dissociative Disidentaty Disorder that one in the movie?" Shinsou frowned slightly and closed his eyes. Denki probably pronounced something wrong, maybe.

"Dissociative Identity Disorder is when one person receives recurring childhood trauma, it doesn't make the person crazy, no matter what movies might try to say." Iida informed him, resting down his scalpel, it seemed all the rocks in Bakugou's (should he still continue calling him Bakugou? Is Bakugou an alter or the name for the system? He did know some stuff about this okay.) leg had been removed.

"Shut up… I'm bored… I wanna go flying… Hizashi, can I go flying? Pleeaaassseee?" Bakugou sat himself up, Sero was apparently done with his arms as well.

"No, Shouta would kill me if you did, especially after he finds out what happened." Present Mic packed up the scalpels in a small plastic bag.

"Ohhh…. When's Toshinori gonna get here?" Bakugou moved to get up but immediately started wobbling and fell down.

"You want me to carry you, Gascia?" Iida reached a hand out to Bakugou. (Denki should really start calling him Gascia.)

"Yeah… Thanks, Tenya." (Tenya?) Iida picked Gascia up bridal style and brought him to (what was presumably Gascia's bedroom) and put him under the covers, Sero laying behind him. Presumably to keep Gascia from escaping.

"Why does Bakugou- Gascia? have wings?" Denki sat on the spinny chair next to Gascia's desk.

"They… aren't natural… yeah…" Gascia rolled over and snuggled with Sero, it was weird seeing Bakugou (or at least Bakugous body) not try and blow someone up for touching him.

"She was… she grew up around villains and she was used for... quirk... experiments." Present Mic drew in a breath. Wait… she? Maybe Gascia was a she?

"Is Gascia a she?"

"Yes." Iida said.

A golden retriever with light golden fur- THAT WAS THE ONE AT CAMP! Its name was Lemon Sherbet?

"Why's the dog here?"

"Its Bakugou's guide dog, although they were using it less I might have to make Bakugou take it too school… depends whether Katsuki agrees though…" Present Mic rubbed his chin thoughtfully.

"I wanna hold Dakota! Com'on Dakota!" Gascia made grabby hands at an unassuming glass tank, Shinsou huffed and picked up a SNAKE!

Denki was not going near that!

"Why do you have a snake?" Denki pushed the chair backwards against the desk.

"'Cause Katsuki wanted one!" The snake, Dakota, wasn't that big, just as thick as Gascia's wrists and as long as the dog. Dakota was a yellow snake with white patches on its stomach.

"Anyways… who are you?" Gascia pointed at him, Dakota balancing off her arm and crawled slowly through the air to get closer to Denki.

"My name's Kaminari, I'm one of your friends." He shuffled backwards again as the snake hissed at him.

"Dunce Face! Awww! I know you! You're the one who electrocutes stuff!" Gascia giggled and rolled back over to face Sero.

"Noo… Bakugou's names for me have caught on." He huffed as Gascia whispered (not really) about 'off brand pikachus'.

"How're you feeling Gascia?" Iida sat on the bed, stroking Dakota slowly, Lemon Sherbet resting on his feet.

"Mhh… good.. Better… Katsuki can't surface though, he keeps panicking." Gascia sighed and wrapped her arms around Sero, letting Dakota slither around on her torso.

"Okay, do you want any of us to leave? It's probably better if you aren't crowded around." Present Mic's was smiling slightly, even with the situation.

"Yeah, want my boyfriends to stay though…" Iida got and put Dakota back in its tank then layed down next to Gascia? What? So Iida was Gascia's boyfriend as well?

Notes:

I know kami said DID wrong

 

Comments make me happy inside!

Chapter 42: Moving day(s)!

Chapter Text

Katsuki had managed to persuade his fathers that he didnt need Sherbet in the dorms, she would stay in the teachers dorm and Katsuki would see her on the weekend.

He had spent an entire day working in his dorm and it still wasn't finished. Katsuki had to wait for the plaster to set then he could paint it and add on the soundproofing to his recording 'cupboard'. Normally he would say room but the dorms were cramped and he still wanted space for his stuff and Dakotas tank. Her tank was against the back wall next to the balcony.

Katsuki also had a bathroom connected to his room, so did Shoji, Kirishima was next to Katsuki's dorm room. Which was good because he didn't want a extra listening to him through the walls.

So anyways he's in the common room, chilling with Dakota around his neck, wanting to free her from her travel cage. Then someone screams and starts shouting about 'Bakugou's getting eaten by a snake'.

Dakota wouldn't bite him. Dakota can't eat him. She doesn't have the ability to chew and she no where near long or thick enough to swallow Katsuki whole.

Katsuki peeked an eye open, he already knew who it was, it was Hagakure. Her mouth wide open letting out the most horrible screams.

Soon people came rushing down from their dorms, some of them covered in paint or tape (Shouto had a bamboo mat under his arm), halfway through decorating.

"Shut the fuck up. I'm just trying to let Dakota chill for a fucking moment. Could we not have some shitty piece for one fucking minute?" Katsuki unwrapped Dakota from his neck, letting her twist around his arm. People shuffled backwards as he made his way to the elevator, but it opened just before he could get there.

Shitty Deku walked out.

"Hi, Kacchan! I didn't know you were going to bring Dakota with you!" Katsuki never told Deku about his snake.

"Fuck off." He stepped into the elevator and the doors shut before the bastard could talk back.

 

Fuck Baku

 

Floaty: did noone see how Bakubitch talked to Mido????

Kermit: midoriya just break up with him already. He's a fucking bitch.

Zuku: guys… im trying to give him space… he just got kidnapped remember!

Invisi: maybe the snake shouldve eaten him

Tail: probably

Floaty: that is an appealing thought.

6 arms, 3 hugs has left the chat

Anima: :'(

Kermit: forget about him. u dont ned him anymore

Grape Soda: I have a suggestion

Floaty: yea?

Grape Soda: what if midoriya does the next desk thign?

Kermit: yea! *kero's in excitment*

Floaty: yes!!! Mido take your revenge!

Zuku: mmmmaybe? Like I mignt need to prepare tho

Floaty: imma take that as a big fat yes!

Kermit: is the yes fatter than the slut tho?

Floaty: nothigns fatte r than the slut

 

~sometime later~

 

Kermit: image.jpeg

Invisi: is that what it think it is?

Floaty: what the f*ck?

Tail: guess this is wby we don't associate whit iida…

Kermit: iida snogging sero… more likely than you think?

Floaty: I knew those to were acting weird around each other!

Floaty: now pony has to give me money!

Tail: ?

Anima:?

Invisi: ?

Kermit: ?

Floaty: ohhh

Floaty: me and pony (class 1-b) made a bet and she said that iida was dating todo and I said he wasn't so… yea

Kermit: the one with the big eyes?

Floaty: yep

Kermit: kk

 

Katsuki gently placed Dakota in her tank, she seemed a little bit off because of the elevator. She hadnt been in one before, he thinks. But that's not the point.

What is the point? Nevermind.

 

Sparky: who's wings you got?

Bakugou: Don't know, maybe a Hawks relative?

Sparky: so that's why you got the red round the base?

Bakugou: The lab managed to get a hold of Hawk's DNA and injected it into me so my body wouldn't regect the wings.

Sparky: that's cool bu t sad :(

Bakugou: Fuck off, Dipshit.

Sparky: :(

Bakugou: Is :( a sad face?

Sparky: yes… its a sad face? It litraly looks like a sad face

Bakugou: I have text to speech on my phone. Can't see emoticons. They just sound weird.

Sparky: is that why you speak into your phone instaid of typing?

Bakugou: Fix your spelling, I have no fucking clue what you're saying and yes. It's because I'm blind.

Sparky: okay! See you later

Bakugou: Fuck off.

Sparky: :)

Bakugou: Why a sad face?

Sparky: it a smily

Bakugou: I can't tell so fuck off.

Sparky: bye!

Bakugou: Shitty fucking picachu.

Sparky: ily

Bakugou: Its not mutual.

Sparky: … hewo darkness my old friend.

Bakugou: Bye.

 

Dunce face was a car crash of a person.

 

Bakugou: Oh and if you fucking hurt my brother I will blow you into the sun.

Sparky: … how did u know?

Bakugou: I'm a fucking telepath.

Sparky: oohhhh! Okay! I won't hurt shinsou

Bakugou: Good.

 

Katsuki was a car crash of a person.

 

It was morning and the plaster should be dry now. Or atleast dry enough for him to paint and thread his microphone cables through the predrilled holes. Katsuki pulled his paints from under the bed, as well as Dakota's tank covering. He wouldn't want to splash the inside of her terrarium with paint or Dakota herself.

He was going to paint a mural over the walls, it was going to cover all of the wall space. His room was going to be the best room, but no one outside his friend group would know that. (Yes he had excepted them as his friends, shut up.)

Katsuki's walls already had their base coat of a bright orange with blended in patches of red. He was going to paint all his favourite hero's on the walls. From Miriko to Uncle Enji, there would be details diversions of each hero handpainted on the wall (by him of course) with accent colours of green, black and a darker shade of orange. It would be fucking amazing. And he would post it on his Tic Tok to show the world how fucking fantastic he was at painting.

He starts his Tic Tok account as a dare that Eijirou forsed him to do, it was just dancing to songs, then videos of him doing art and it started when he was 11, so nobody new who he was. People know who he is now but nobody seems to know who the account belongs to as the earlier videos had been deleted and now it was all art. He was getting off track.

'But I like your stories!' Lola whispered. So she was there. Oh the reference photo with Muriko on it had brightly coloured bunnies in the background.

'Well you can have some stories later, I've gotta consentrate. Maybe you can but Poppy for some later,' Katsuki picked up a pencil, carefully sketching out Muriko's hero outfit.

'But I'll never get to see Poppy now!' She huffed and flopped backwards.

'Shush.' He went back to painting, ignoring Lola completely.

Katsuki pulled out his phone and took a short clip of his wall so far, there were two hero's already and he was planning on taking another video once he was going to start painting.

In just 5 hours he was done and he was pretty proud of himself. He just needed to take the final clip to show it all complete.

Katsuki was going to show his face in this one, the 1-B dorms were already visible from his window so people would somehow figure out it was him anyway. So there, first video with his face in it, excluding the deleted ones.

 

Fuck Baku

 

Floaty: so bakubitch says he don't want to share his room w/ us

Floaty: so he poasts it to the hole frigging internet!

Invisi: explain?

Floaty: (link to Bakugous Tic Tok video)

Invisi: :o

Invisi: so he can't even share what his bedroom looks like to his own boyfriend but he shares it with the world?

Tail: like?

Anima: :(

Floaty: ^^^^

Invisi: ^^^^

Tail: ^^^^

Kermit: ^^^^

Anima: ^^^^

Floaty: lol

Floaty: where is Aoyama? He hasn't been in the chat for a while.

Kermit: his phone got broken and he hasent replaced it yet.

Floaty: OK

Zuku: :(

Floaty: come to my room we will have snuggles

Zuku: where his your room?

Floaty: ummmm

Floaty: I know where your room is so I could walk you to my room?

Zuku: kay

Grape Soda: is it just me or does bakugou's room look like actual trash?

Grape Soda: like the colours don't match. Has he never heard of colour theory?

Grape Soda: and he has the proportions off on Midnight.

Floaty: oh yea… hmm

Kermit: looking at it now I see your point.

Invisi: like he tryna be all artsy but he messed the fuck up and he gonna make up for it how? Buy tryng to look all sexy in the video.

Tail: and he don't even look that nice in the vid. Smh

Chapter 43: Some chats!

Chapter Text

"Bakubro! Is that Dakota?" Eijirou ran up to Katsuki, he had gone down for dinner in the common room and he was nearly tackled to the ground.

"Yes you dimwit. Now let me get past. I need some fucking food." Dakota's tail was curled around his neck, her head was dangling over his forehead. It was apparently 'Sooooo cute!' according to Raccoon Eyes.

"Sorry dude. How's Dakota adjusting to the new room? I'm guessing you got her a new terrarium. Your ones look so cool! And Dakota's hella manly!" Eijirou walked beside him as they made their way into the kitchen, Eijirou occasionally stuck his hand in Katsuki hair to rub at the snake, who was currently winding around Eijirou's arms.

"Dude she totally hasn't forgotten me!" Dakota made quick work of attempting to wiggle her way into Eijirous hair. Unfortunately, his hair was too thick with gell for it to work, so she just curled up between the horns and fell asleep.

"She wouldn't have forgotten you! She saw you yesterday!" Katsuki let out a snort when he saw the state of Eijirous hair. Dakota had pushed all the spikes out of the way of the middle and had made a little rest spot so that she could dangle her head down onto Eijirou's forehead. Like she did with Katsuki.

"Hi Kacchan!" Stupid Deku quickly made a cup of coffee.

"Why'd you want coffee? Its fuckin' 7 pm. No one needs coffee that late. Aside from fucking Hitoshi… fuckin' nocturnal ass bitch." Eijirou giggled quietly at that slowly pulling Dakota from his hair and placing her on Katsuki's shoulders, letting her curl back around his neck.

"Blasty! Dakota looks like a parrot like that!" Mina- Raccoon Eyes slid into the kitchen, grabbing a large bag of crisps from the counter, patting Dakota's and Katsuki's heads then slideding back out.

"Come back here you bitch!" Katsuki stormed after her, careful not to dislodge his snake.

"Awwww… I wanna pet Dakota!" Dunce face sighed as he face planted into the sofa.

"Bakugou? Why do you have a snake? Aren't animals prohibited?" Uraraka got up from the couch to walk over to him.

"I have a snake 'cause I fuckin' can. Now where are you Mina!" Katsuki chased down the halls, looking for his friend (shut up).

'Katsuki has a friend! Katsuki has a friend!' Lola looked over his shoulder, whispering into his ear. She was really close to fronting.

He needs to be more careful with who fronted now, as he didn't want anyone to think he had a Texan accent (Character) or an obsetion with my little pony's (Cillio).

"Haha! Found you bitch!" Katsuki jumped onto of Mina (just except it) and squished her into the floor.

"Aaawwww…. You made my crisps all crumbly! Now they're going to be extra dusty!" Katsuki got off her stomach and made his way back to the kitchen, his food was still in the oven.

"Here take Dakota. Don't put her down and be fucking careful!" Mina quickly hugged the reptile and let Dakota curl around her.

"She's so cuuuttttteeeee!!!!! Aaawwww! I just want to hug her and squeeze her and she's pretty like a marshmallow but yellow and you can't eat it and so smooth and not slimy and pretty and cute and yellow and gold," Katsuki quickly made his escape from Mina's rant.

Katsuki's food was perfectly cooked, wonderful.

"Bakubae? Can I have some? Please?" Hanta leaned over his shoulder and looked at the tray of food.

"Fuckin' fine."

 

The Boyfriends

 

Iida: The 'dekusquad' seem to be ignoring me?

KEMicals: They don't fucking deserve you. Let them ignore you and move on before they can blink.

Serophane: yea babe! Be the better man!

Iida: but isn't moving on being the worse man?

Serophane: it dont matter! Come hang with us at lunch!

KEMicals: Yeah. Hang with us Tenya.

Serophane: god you're typign looks so weird.

KEMicals: You're almost as bad at spelling as Kaminari.

Serophane: sorry! Ily

KEMicals: I love you too.

Serophane: yay!

Iida: Okay so what do I do?

KEMicals: Sit with us at lunch, show them who's boss.

Iida: okay

Iida: you sure no one else will mind?

Serophane: I'll text them! Dotn want to put extra pressure on Bakubae!

Iida: okay

Iida: I love you two!

KEMicals: I love you too

Serophane: <3

KEMicals: I can only guess what you're saying. Sadness.

Serophane: don't be sad!

KEMicals: I'm only joking. Guess you can't tell through text.

Serophane: nope

Serophane: anyways, bakusquad says yes to sitting at our table, just might be a bit cramped.

Iida: OK

 

Faminii

Dadawa: sleep is for the weak.

Dadawa: I am weak

Hizashit: lol

Hitoshit: lol

Dadmight: lol

Baka!: Never say those letters in that order or you'll forget the reason to live.

Dadmight: no

Baka!: Okay, I give up.

Hitoshit: lol

Baka!: I know where you sleep.

Hitoshit: nice to know you still have brain cells.

Baka!: Fuck you.

Hizashit: please dont swear!

Baka!: @Hizashit repeat that slowly.

Hizashit has changed Hizashit's name to Hizash*t

Hizash*t: there

Baka!: @Hitoshit

Hizash*t has changed Hizash*it's name to Hizashit

Hizashit: you win this round.

Baka!: Haha.

 

Fuck Baku

 

Floaty: so mido

Zuku: yes?

Floaty: were holding off the postits until you make your move

Kermit: that way… he will be caught by surprise! *kero*

Zuku: mkay

Zuku: I just need to time it right.

Zuku: hit him right when he's settled down.

Zuku: or not

Zuku: its whatever.

Anima: you can do it!

Zuku: kk

Zuku: I'll do it next week!

Invisi: so I'm out for a bit and you guys start planning!

Tail: I feel so offended

Invisi: secondded

Tail: thirded

Invisi: fourthed

Tail: sixed

Kermit: we get it! You're in love!

Floaty: way to interrupt

Kermit: they were spamming!

Floaty: true

Kermit: true dat

 

 

Class 1-A

 

Sparky: this chat is dead

Fuckin' ponytail: mhm

 

 

 

 

Fuckin' ponytail has shared a link!

Sparky: never thought of you as a rickroller… hmmmmm

Sparky: lol

Chapter 44: OCD and unorganized classmates

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Class 1-A

Sparky: UwU

Sparky: dont block me bakubae! Uwah!

Sparky: I take it back! Love me again bakubabe!

KEMicals: Fuck off. Stick your finger in a wall socket or something. You need to charge the fuck up.

Sparky: God idea!

Sparky: *good

Sparky: I will be back!

 

Fuck Baku

 

Floaty: did you see that? On the main chat?

Kermit: I haven't checked it resentlu

Floaty: bakubitch has another fucking bf!

Zuku: :'(

Anima: \(:()/ hugs

Zuku: :')

Anima: yay

Kermit: and he tells kaminari to stick his fingers in a wall socket! Like that could kill him!

Kermit: smh

Floaty: ^^^

Okay British Bake Off: I completely forgot this chat sorry!

Floaty: its okay

Sparkles: owo

Sparkles: I am back!

Floaty: you got your phone fixed?

Sparkles: no, I had to get a new one, I just swapped the sim card.

Kermit: okay!

Sparkles: that felt oddly aggressive…

Kermit: sorry *kero*

Kermit: wait why don't you talk French through text anymore?

Sparkles: my new phone autoco4ects them to something stupid so I gave up.

Kermit: lol

Sparkles: rude

 

 

Lola tiptoed into Eijirou's room, she wasn't having a great night and she wanted to talk to her not brother.

"Eiji!" She whispered loudly.

"Huh?" The door creaked open to reveal a disheveled Eijirou, who must have been sleeping.

"Can I stay with you?" Eiji nodded and let her in, she rested her back against his bed frame and huffed, why was it so hard to sleep in some place new?

"So what's up?" He pulled a crimson riot themed blanket from the bed and wrapped it around them.

"I can't sleep, and I wanted to talk to my not brother." Eiji smiled slightly and pulled her closer.

"You want to sleep with me?" Lola thought about that for a moment, she shivered slightly when the cold metal back of her heart rate monitor shifted on her skin.

"No, I'm a big girl. I can sleep on my own." Lola felt tired. She just couldn't fall asleep.

"Do you want me to read you a bedtime story? Katsuki told me there were some in the desk draw." Eiji replied.

"Yes please," she could never deny a bedtime story.

"Okay, let's go to your room then," He grabbed her hand as they walked a short distance to her door. The light was on inside, as she expected to go back.

"What story?" Eiji pulled open the desk draw, pulling out a few picture books.

"I like your stories," he sighed playfully as he put the books back in the draw and moved over to the bed.

"Really, I have to tell you a story?" Lola nodded excitedly, clutching her teddy bear, its name was Beatrise.

"Yes! Please! The one with the princess!" He hushed her and tucked the covers around her, making her nice and snug.

"Okay… there once was a little princess named Kachica-" Lola shot a glare, that was one of the things Lola and Katsuki had in common, their deathly glare.

"Fine, fine… there once was a little princess named Lola. She had long flowy blonde hair, and a baby bear called Beatrise. She went on magical journeys to defeat dragons-" he was once again hushed by a glare.

"She went on magical journeys to make friends with dragons," he corrected himself, "her best friend was a dragon called Kirishima, Lola loved him dearly so. Her adventures were filled with glitter and butterflies and pandas and-" he was cut off once again by Lola, but this time not by a glare.

Lola was snoring peacefully, hugging her bear tight.

"You're too cute…" Eijirou ran his hands through her hair, brushing strands away from her face, he slowly got up to leave.

"Bye…" Lola whispered quietly as he shut the door.

 

 

The dorms were an absolute train wreck. His ocd (he took medication for it but it still was stupid) was acting up again and he felt the urge to organise. The kitchen was a mess, there were spices from when Eijirou had attempted to make a spicy bbq, Denki's (he didn't even know when he had started calling dunce face that) snacks were littered on the counter, leftovers were shoved haphazardly into the fridge and freezer and the cabinets were filled to the brim with objects (there was a saucepan filled with unopened ramen packets shoved in the top shelf).

So he got too cleaning, it was just organising, right?

Nope.

His skin itched as he realised he didn't have the right cleaning products to do a deep clean in the kitchen (how did the class manage to stain the inside of an unopened cupboard?).

Katsuki left the kitchen, going upstairs to find his ocd pills. Then he realized he left them at home. Fuck. He had put them on the counter, but the rest of his medical stuff was on the coffee table and- FUCK!

He needed to call Papa right away. He was not dealing with this right now.

"Bakugou? Whats up?" Kachica huffed ('When did you get here?').

"We forgot our pills, we left them on the kitchen counter back at home," she sighed, slightly embarrassed that she had to call Katsuki's father.

"Oh! Wait a minute!" There was a quiet shuffling noise on the other end of the line.

"Ahha! Sorry Kachica, I must've picked them up by accident. Do you want me to take them to the dorms?" There was a soft rattle sound, which was probably Hizashi picking up the pill bottle.

"Yes, please. If that's alright." She shivered even after moving under her duvet, it was quite frustrating.

"It's perfectly fine Kachica, it's my fault for not giving them back to you, do you want me to come up to your dorm?" Kachica got up and unlocked her door (when had she locked it?).

"Yes, please. I don't want anyone to see me like this, for Katsuki and I know his boyfriends and Eijirou will worry too much." Her mood had lightened lightly after talking to Hizashi, it was much more fun now that she was the same age as them, if a few years older. She could never remember as she never felt the need for birthdays. She must be nearly 40 by now.

'You're 38, sis.' Character was here, splendid.

'Shu' up.'

'No.'

There was a soft knock at Kachica's door. She pushed off the covers and made her way to the door, Katsuki's binder tightening uncomfortably on her chest.

"Hizashi, come in," he pulled the door closed behind him, letting them sit in silence as she took the pill bottle and cup of water he probably got from the kitchen.

"You don't have to wear the binder if you don't want to. I know you find it uncomfortable." She swallowed down the pill. It tasted of stale rain water.

"But I Katsuki needs me to. He's in charge. I don't want to hurt him." Her room was dark, she had never bothered to turn the lights on. The eyes of many top hero's followed her (as well as a few minor like EraserHead).

"You're a human too, you have need. I know you don't like wearing it. Even if you keep it on when you're in front of the class, it doesn't mean you can't wear baggy hoodies and sports bras in private. You can wear what you want. I was expecting Katsuki to have told the class already." They sat on the bed, Hizashi's arms around her shivering body. She did try to be herself and wear her own clothes. But know she was a hero student, so she couldn't wear anything slightly feminine in public anymore. She knows that Katsuki sometimes crys at night because the public has taken liking to his 'large pecs', 'lady's waist' and 'bubble butt' (she had seen those words describing Katsuki on the internet and it made her seethe).

"I know, I have my own more feminine close in the closet, but I left my dresses at home. I dont have a lot of personal space now. I live with a bunch of teenagers who will gossip and sell stories to the press for 20 bucks. I can't risk it. Have you seen how the internet describes our body? Its disgusting. They're talking about a fifteen year old." Hizashi had a look of confusion, had he not read any articles about Bakugou?

"I didn't realise there were any articles like that… Anyway, I should be going now, my break is almost over. I shall search for these post and get them to be taken down." He stood up and waltzed to the door.

"Beware they are on the more fandom side of the internet…" His face squirmed in slight disgust.

"I'll be wary…" The door shut and Kachica sighed. She didn't want to deal with this today.

Notes:

Hope you enjoyed!!!

Chapter Text

"So are you guys actually dating?" Danki waved his chopsticks between Tenya, Hanta and Katsuki.

"Yes, now shut up." Katsuki replied, Denki (give in to the need for friends Katsuki) asked so many questions, he didn't hate them, he just got a little tired after 'when did you become blind', 'are you reeaally dating?', 'what's it like…'.

"Aawww… But I like prying into your personal life," Denki huffed as he munched down on another price of fish.

"Shut. It." He decided that the conversation was ending.

"So Iida… What's a Sero smoochie like?" Both boys mentioned blushed, Tenya more heavily than Hanta.

"Oh, god… You're fucking faces!!!" Both Mina and Katsuki snorted, Denki giggling into the table.

"Yeah, babe, how's my smooches?" Hanta made soft jabs with his elbows at Tenya's stomach.

"Why did I sit here?"

"Lunch is almost over so you won't have to suffer our torment for much longer." Katsuki subtly snuck a dumpling from Hanta's plate, as he was distracted by a blushing Tenya.

"But I want to spend time with my boyfriend…. Katsuki kiss me. Make all my worries go away." Hanta turned round with kissy lips, only to be slapped away.

"I swear, I fell in love with a dingbat." Hanta has yet to notice the stolen dumpling.

"Yay, you love me!"

"I take it back, Tenya is my only bf. Actually, nevermind, I want two, I'm an overachiever."

"You took my dumpling! So rude! I can't believe I married you!"

"We aren't married, Tape Face."

"Ruining my dreams."

"Well if you stick around long enough…"

"Bakubro's getting married!" Mina yelled excitedly from her seat. Shaking Denki, who was equally ecstatic.

"Not right now, shit heads."

"Shouldn't Eiji be back by now?" Mina looked down at her phone.

"Probably, why don't you text him?"

"Okay, I hope he's alright."

"If he's not I'll kick his ass, or someone else's, depends.."

"He said he's waiting for us in the courtyard, he went to talk to Aizawa sensei and he doesn't want to stay in the cafeteria, its too loud," Mina brightened up, glad that her boyfriend was okay.

"Damn right its too loud," after they had finished their lunch they went to walk around campus, meeting with Eijirou in the courtyard, as the bell wouldn't go for another 10 minutes.

 

Fuck Baku

Zuku: I've done it

Floaty: can we see?

Zuku: I want to make it a surprise

Floaty: ok

Kermit: iidas hanging out with the bakusquad.

Anima: I tried talking to tokoyami today, he just walked away with his new bf…

Sparkles: who's his bf?

Anima: Shoji…

Sparkles: :(

Sparkles: you can come to my room when school is over!

Anima: okay

 

The bell rang, high pitched ding noises rang through the air.

"No! I wanted to stay for longer!" Denki whined, flopping his torso forward.

"Sometimes I wonder if Cillio is the 2 year old in this group...hmmm" Katsuki hummed softy, the question making Denki protest further.

"Cillio definitely behaves better…" Kirishima commented.

"Not you too! My bro! Betraying me!" when they got to the classroom they realized they were last, which was usually what happened but whatever.

They weren't late though, which was good.

"Starting this lesson you will need your 'Heroing: the official guide' textbook," Aizawa sensei (that's what he called him at school) instructed from the front of the classroom.

Katsuki had that in his bag… no, maybe in his desk? He really didnt want to look in there…

Oh

 

 

 

"If you hold still it won't hurt~"

There was so much blood

"Did your daddy never tell you to not trust villains? Sometimes i wonder if they punish you enough… Maybe i should punish you, in their place, of course…" it hurts so much.

"We got to add another punishment to the list… Hmmm you feel so good Katsu~" Hanta and Tenya had immeadetly stopped calling him that name after he had a panic attack…

"You know what… I could give Deku something to jerk off too… You think he will like these videos? Answer me Katsu~"

A flaming hand pressed against somewhere. He couldn't care less now…

 

 

He couldn't escape this.

Wait yes he could… there was always an escape…

 

So he ran, faster and faster out the classroom, up into the sky...

Chapter 46: Finally

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Eijirou ran to Katsuki's desk and sat on top of it, going full unbreakable by instinct. Whatever was in there was horrible and no one should see it. Ever.

"Kirishima get off the desk." Aizawa was standing in front of him, face blank, pushing back any sign of emotion.

"OK, sensei." He moved off it, facing away from the desk, so he wouldn't see. It would be an invasion of Katsuki privacy.

Aizawa drew in a shaky breath then slammed the desk lid shut with trembling hands.

"Iida, get All might and Present Mic, you are to immediately come back to the classroom. No one is to look in that desk, and Midoriya," Aizawas glare was deadly serious, "You are to sit in that corner and face the wall, and for every word you speak to other people another month will be added to your jail sentence."

Eijirou hopped back onto the desk, not unbreakable now, but he still had his quirk on. Slowly, Midoriya got up and sat facing the wall, the corner furthest away from the class.

"If you are a friend of Bakugou's, you know not to look in that desk." Aizawa pulled up a hidden panel, underneath were a bunch of different coloured buttons. He pressed one and beeps filled the air, Aizawa quickly walked out the door, locking it but leaving his keys in the lock with a note.

Slowly Mina stood up and walked over to Katsuki's desk, then Denki, then Hanta and Momo, then Jirou.

Then Tokoyami stood up with Shoji, the class deadly silent. And Uraraka seethed.

"I can't believe you! You know what he did and you're going to stand there?!?" Uraraka was up in Tokoyami's face but none of them spoke, but tears slipped over his feathers.

"You're just as bad as the rest of them! Midoriya told you what happened and you stand here!" Uraraka was shouting in his face, but no one moved. No one breathed.

"I know Morse code." Tokoyami said, his voice hushed.

"Me too," that was when Kirishima realized Jirou was crying too, fat tears rolling down their faces.

Kirishima listened to the beeps, he knew some Morse code, he wasn't confident though.

But he listened anyway.

 

Beep beep beep

That was 's'.

Beep beep beeeep

He didn't know that one.

Beep beep

That was 'i'.

Beeeep beep beeeep

Maybe 'c'?

Beep beep

Another 'i'.

Beeeep beep beep

No clue.

Beep

That was 'e'.

 

Eijirou fished a pen from his pocket and started writing down what he did know.

S_ici_e

No! Fuck!

"I fucking hate you!" He screamed in Midoriya's direction.

"I- how could you say that! Ashido, Kirishima's cheating on you with Bakugou! I thought you should know!" Both Mina and Eijirou looked shocked. Why would anyone think that?

"No he isn't. Katsuki is Eijirou's best friend! He wouldn't cheat on me! And Bakugou wouldn't cheat on their boyfriends!" At that point Tenya rushed through the door, fighting back tears.

"They're in the sky Hanta. They're too high to get down. Hanta they're going to do it." Hanta couldn't hold back tears, he cried into Denki's shoulder, Ashido sending icy glares Uraraka's way.

"Who's in the sky? Kero, and why are there people in the sky? Kero," they ignored her.

Tenya had a distraught face on as he comforted Hanta.

"Why are they ignoring us? Kero." Tsuyu questioned.

No one answered. Eventually Uraraka sat down, but not in her seat, she sat in Deku's.

No one talked.

The seconds ticked by, then the minutes, then hours.

No one else sat down.

"Midoriya Izuku you are under arrest," two police men walked through the door with heavy duty quirk suppressant cuffs. Eijirou smirked at the thought of Deku in jail.

"But I didn't do anything wrong! Why are people blaming me?!?" Deku was dragged away in cuffs, Uraraka sniffling at the loss of 'a beloved classmate'.

Finally as the end of school bell rang, they were let out. There were pathways blocked out for the students to follow, an ambulance on the field.

No one talked. There was barely any chatter. The solemn silence and drowning out any voice that dare spoke up.

"Why's everyone so sad? It's probably just Bakugou having a temper tantrum again, he'll get over it. Why does everyone care so much about the slut?" Tenya decided that that moment was the right time for him to punch Ojirou in the nose.

And right it was.

Ojirou immediately fought back. Stupid idea.

A crowd gathered to watch, cheering rang in Eijirou's ears. All previous feelings of sadness had been lifted as they watched the two boys fight. It took just five minutes for Cementoss to come rushing over, creating a cement barrier between the two.

"Iida, Sero, I need you to come with me." his voice was monotone, hiding whatever happened.

Sometimes Eijirou wonders if Bakugou died… he doesn't know.

Aizawa, Yamada and Yagi haven't been home for two days. Bakugou hasn't been home for two days. Their classes have been covered for one day. And nobody has been able to contact Deku.

Notes:

There will be more chapters dont worry!

Chapter 47: Not the end!

Notes:

I had to make another chapter. Tiger 100 was cryignand we can't have that :'(

Also Katsuki's POV next chapter!

Chapter Text

Shouta snapped his head around to look at where Kirishima was now sitting on Bakugou's desk.

And Bakugou wasn't there.

So he walked over. Whatever was in there was… something. He wasn't quite sure yet.

"Kirishima get off the desk." Kirishima did as asked, he looked away for good measure when Shouta opened the lid.

In all his years of parenting and being a hero.

Nothing could prepare him for this.

 

In the middle was a simple little post it note, scribbled on were the words:

'"Just admit you're a slut… Hold still baby. The iron's hot." -Dabi 2XXX'

Around it were four polaroid pictures. 1 was a screenshot of the videos Dabi sent to Shouta, 2 were of Bakugou sucking 'Midoriya's' dick. The last one was scary, it was Midoriya leaning over to kiss Bakugou in his sleep, underneath the picture was 'I miss you babe' written in scrawled lettering.

It was a recent photo. Just before Bakugou left for the dorms.

They were all covered in semen. Midoriya had jerked off to these photos, and was showing Bakugou to torment them.

He was mad. He was furious.

Shouta needed to get to his kids. One of his best friends was trapped in that body and they were going to die.

He didn't believe Katsuki was going to do anything else.

His mouth moved but he didn't hear what he spoke so he ran after Bakugou. But they were already up in the sky. Going higher and higher and higher.

Shouta had never been more scared.

Not when he was captured by a gang member on a stake out mission.

Not when he went up against Chris in nomu form.

Not when he rescued Bakugou for the first time.

 

He couldn't even say goodbye.

His quirk wasn't going to help. The least it could do was make sure Bakugou plummeted faster.

Staff members quickly gathered on the field. They must have heard the alarm.

No one could do anything. Nothing could be done to save them.

 

Toshinori had tried jumping to get to Bakugous height. But that didn't work. Nothing worked.

 

 

Shouta was scared. He was so scared. He was deathly afraid.

And so were the others. Nemuri was sobbing, knowing that her quirk could kill Bakugou in the right circumstances. And these were the right circumstances.

 

 

 

A flash of red darted through the sky, and it plummeted. It plummeted fast. Then it stopped. Still almost to far for them to see. So Shouta got out his binoculars he kept in his belt. He often needed them.

 

"Hes okay…" Shouta smiled as brightly as he could. Hawks was holding his child close. Hawks truly deserved the spot of the number two hero. Maybe even number one.

Chapter 48: Katsuki!

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Katsuki didn't want to describe what was in the desk. It was like opening Pandora's box, only he had seen what was inside before…

 

 

"Dabi~ where are we going? Are these your hero friends?" Tia skipped along next to Dabi, giggling at the lizard man, he was so silly looking.

"Are you Tia? You're so cute! I wanna cut you up and make blood go everywhere! You would look even cuter!" Himiko grasped her hand as they skipped along together, Dabi patting her head fondly as they wandered through a forest.

"I've never seen myself in blood… maybe we can do some dressing up games, Himiko!" They both nodded excitedly at the idea.

Tia never got to dress up.

 

 

Katsuki wanted out. Out of life. Simple.

So he flew up and up and up. Not stopping until the ground was gone and candyfloss clouds were filling his lungs.

He liked it up here just him and himself. Alone. The one place where no one could reach. Finally.

Gone were the reminiscing thoughts of who knew what and who judged what. His life was a courtroom of worries and today he would be finally proven innocent.

Katsuki wouldn't be able to feel Midoriya's eyes boring into the back of his head. If he planned this right… he wouldn't have a head.

It was peaceful up here. Nice quiet. Nobodies thoughts cluttering his mind. Nobodies opinions keeping him awake at night. He just hoped the press wouldn't stalk his spirit like they did his soul.

He just hoped he wouldn't be a menace anymore. He looked down at the ground once again. It was so far away. Everyone was so far away. He didn't realize he was going higher until the lack of oxygen made his lungs sting and his thoughts calmingly dull.

But he didn't stop. He would go higher until the lack of oxygen killed. Maybe he would go into orbit a wrangled mess. He was already a wrangled mess.

It would be quiet. Maybe he could live on Mars. Sit next robots with failed missions. That was what he was. A failed mission.

Nobody could see him. He was invisible. His body stung as the air pressure dropped and he was going to turn inside out. No one would be able to prove it was him. He always wanted to be an astronaut before he got his quirk. That would be fun. Maybe his quirkless dream would come true.

Maybe his dream of quirklessness would come true. That was an idea. He kept a spare knife under his skin, Fat Gums quirk was rubbing off on Eijirou, quirks were like dust. If you had the right quirk you could collect the dust and gain a quirk without taking it from others. So he took Fat Gums quirk and mutated it with a healing one he already had. That way he could store things under his skin. Like knives. He also took parts of Eijirou's quirk to make pockets of rock hard flesh to keep his knives in.

He pulled the knife out slowly. His limbs didn't do what he said anymore. Oxygen no longer helped his thought process. Maybe he could get rid of his quirks. He could start with one he knows how to get rid of.

His explosions. Easy way to get rid of them. Just cut off his hands. His knife wasn't big enough though. So next best thing. Drain the blood from his hands. The suction from the lack of atmosphere would pull out the blood. Leaving his hands dead. That's what he wanted.

He pushed the knife up against his skin. It went through like butter. It didn't hurt anymore. At least the rest of his body hurt enough for the minimal pain of skin and flesh splitting to be pushed to the back of his empty mind.

Then he started plummeting. He had cut both hands open and his wings had gone numb from blood loss. He was going to die. So he sobbed and sobbed and sobbed until his tears felt like they were made of his best friend's acid.

The ground was still miles below him. He wasn't sure. Nevermind. He was going to die
and

it

 

would

 

a
l
l

 

b
e

 

o

v

e

r

 

 

Gone.

 

Pain stopped.

 

Then he lived. The ground wasn't cutting into his skin.. He was floating. Maybe he was going to heaven. Probably not. He was a hell beast.

He opened his eyes, expecting to see blood soaked clothes and brains splashed against concrete. But the world was still far below and he could feel something pulling into him. He was soaking something up. Like he did his knives. But this was far bigger than anything he had soaked up before. This was bigger than him.

It was a person. With fluffy, dirty blonde hair. And red wings that Katsuki had painted on his dorm walls.

It was someone he stole from.

No he didn't steal an object. He stole a soul. A spirit as bright as the sun. A spirit that cried angelic tears when wings were cut off her back and given to a devil so that devil could fly.

He felt his bones entwine with someone else's. Their nervous systems connect.

"Hey kid! Let go! Please!" His brain was empty. But worry filled his ears. His mouth was heavy with lead. He couldn't talk.

"Kid! We're going to go down." Katsuki cried and cried and cried when he saw an ambulance. They were trying to save him. Save him from what? He didn't need saving. He was the strongest of them all and that was why he was going to die because he was too good for them.

 

He misses Dad and Papa and Poppy. He wants their shining smiles to welcome him and Hitoshi when they get home from school. He wants to see Eijirou and Mina and Denki and Hanta when they pull Katsuki to an arcade. He wants to see Tenya and Hanta smile when he shows them the song he had been planning to sing for them on Valentines day.

 

But Katsuki never gets what he wants.

He can't hear the world when he's carried into an ambulance and being held tight by the number two hero who can't let go. He can't let go because their bones are tied and their flesh bleeding the same blood.

Sometimes Katsuki wonders what would have happened if he had put his book in his bag. Maybe he would be okay. Maybe he would lead a happy life. Maybe he would never feel such sadness. Maybe he wouldn't have to look at red feathers on his back. Quickly copying Hawkes DNA pattern. Maybe he would have died a happy death.

There were too many 'maybes' in Katsuki's head. It was scary.

Notes:

Quarantine sucks so I wrote this to vent and here we are!

(Also what is a sleep schedule?)

Chapter 49

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

"Dad! Don't do it! Please! Hawks doesn't deserve to die!" Katsuki shrieked as Dad's hair started to rise.

"Katsuki you have to turn your quirk off…" Katsuki was still blind. Nose bleeding.

Poppy had a hand over his mouth as he looked at the mess that was Hawks and Katsuki.

Katsuki tried to push Hawks out. But it was scary. Why wouldn't it be? There was somebody merging with his flesh.

Right to the task at hand. Okay there was one way to do this.

"Dad, grab Hawks, Papa grab me. I need you to pull. Pull as hard as you can and don't stop until we are separated." Papas arms looped around his waist. Then they started pulling. Hawk's face was blank. He was brain dead. His nervous system entwined with Katsuki's.

Now push.

 

 

Hawks got out. His eyes shot open as Katsuki successfully managed to stop the sinking.

 

Hawks was unharmed other than being slightly dazed.

Katsuki? Not so much.

Small chunks of his flesh had embedded themselves in the fabric of Hawk's jacket.

Also his hands were wrecked. That was expected as he tried to kill them.

 

 

-ᵃ ᵈᵃʸ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ-

 

"Hello, Bakugou! I'll be your physical therapist. My name is Dr. Damoti, but you can call me Jikoula." She held out her hand for Katsuki to grab.

"I don't need a 'physical therapist', Dr. Damoti." He ignored the hand still expectant in the air.

"Well then, try to write your name with this pen." She handed him a white board. She was a shitty 'therapist'.

"Fucking fine." He could barely take the cap off the pen… what the fuck?!?

"Katsuki… It's going to be okay. Just do what the doctor says." Poppy was next to him, smiling unnecessarily.

"Whatever…" his wobbly hands could barely write the first kanji letter.

"You're doing really well, I have something to help you…" the therapist pulled something from a cabinet beside her. They were a pair of gloves and what looked like a prosthetic hand but it was only the moving parts.

"What's that?" He asked. Simple question. Maybe if he behaved he could go back to school. Or go home.

"It's a prosthetic joint system to put around your hand to help you move it, see?" She grabbed his hand and started attacking the thing to him, it was cold and it felt kinda tight.

"It's going to feel weird for a bit and you'll need to learn to use them, but they should help." She smiled, gently attaching the other prosthetic onto his left hand.

"I don't need your shitty help! I just want to go back to school." She frowned but ignored it, passing him the pen again.

"Katsuki, please be polite…" Katsuki huffed but nodded and went to work at writing.

 

"See now you've got it! Let's try some different tasks…. Hmm, how about you try and unlock this?" She passed him a lock and key, it was easy putting the key in, but twisting it was harder, he managed though.

"Well done, Katsuki. Do you want me to get you something from the vending machine when we go back to your room?" Katsuki nodded at the thought of food that wasn't from the hospital.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow Bakugou!" Jikoula waved as Katsuki walked to his wheelchair, he could walk fine but the hospital staff said he couldn't so here he was.

"Bye, I guess," he mumbled. Thank god they were leaving, her overly fake happiness was deadly.

"So what do you want to eat? A chocolate bar? Maybe a packet of crisps?" Poppy rolled the wheelchair down the corridors, stopping next to the vending machine in his ward. Unsurprisingly there were a few patients and visitors waiting to use it.

"One of those fruit gummy things… please…" he was going to be polite to his father now… he had done enough damage.

"Okay! Wait… Skittles or Fruit Pastels?" Poppy didn't question the sudden change in attitude.

"I think they're called Randoms?" One of the visitors' heads snapped towards him.

"You're Bakugou! The winner of the sports festival! I'm a big fan- Wait why are you here!?!" They caught the attention of everyone else in that relatively busy hallway. Everyone was paying attention to themselves. Then the asshole visitor stepped in and made sure to kill Katsuki's peaceful mood.

"And that's All Might! What are you doing here?!? Why are you in a wheelchair?!?" They immediately started taking photos, snapping every angle of Katsuki's helplessness.

"Why don't we get those 'Randoms' later?" Poppy made a break for the end-of-hallway doors.

"Yeah…" luckily the photos stopped when Katsuki and Poppy left.

"God they were annoying…" he huffed slightly as Poppy chuckled at the comment.

"They were slightly, I'll have to agree to you there." As they made their way into the hospital room Hitoshi and Papa and Dad, well not really Dad, 'shouted' (more like screamed on Papa's part) surprise.

"We came to visit to make sure Poppy didn't bore you." Hitoshi said, smirking.

"Wow… this is the respect I get?" Poppy scoffed in faux disbelief.

Papa came closer to pick Katsuki up and put him on the bed but Katsuki pushed his hands away and got up himself. He didn't need help.

'Katsuki… you do…' Kachica was still shaken up from the event. No wonder, Katsuki almost killed her.

 

-ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵉˣᵗ ᵈᵃʸ (ˢᵒʳʳʸ)-

 

"Bakugou? It's time to wake up…" Fascia opened her eyes slowly, not wanting to get up.

"Ugghhhh…. Five more minutes?" She turned over to look at Dad.

"Unfortunately, I want to sleep for longer as well, we have to go to your physical therapy. With Dr. Damoti?" She didn't know a 'Dr. Damoti'...

Unless Katsuki did?

'Oi… Kat! You know a 'Dr. Damoti'?' She prodded him, he tried to ignore her though.

'I met her yesterday… She a fucking fake.' He sighed and flopped backwards.

' 'Kay thanks… I love ya Kats…' She went back to 'real' life.

 

"Katsuki went to see her yesterday? Also, Gasca, today," Dad nodded, she had her nicknames as well.

Notes:

Has anyone had randoms before, they're delicious. (Not sponsered)

Chapter 50: Extra long one!

Summary:

I felt bad for all the short ones so!

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

It was too soon before he was back at school. He wasn't sure why he was nervous about school, he was calming down, Hitoshi was rubbing circles into his back.

"You're gonna make Deku stay away from me… right?" All of three of his fathers and Hitoshi nodded simultaneously.

"He's been arrested, Katsuki… even if he gets out he's not allowed on school property or near you." Poppy said, ruffling Katsuki's hair.

"What about the others? I know Deku can't write in cursive." Katsuki itched the back of his neck, silky ribbon gentle against his damaged skin, his choker was finally given back to him.

He never took it off since the kidnapping. And he never wanted to take it off again.

"Well, we've figured out who was involved, and Nezu wants your opinion. Midoriya had manipulated them…" Papa winced at the name as he said it.

"It's okay Papa. I don't want them expelled. I know how well Deku manipulates. You can punish them all you want though…" Dad snorted and grabbed Poppy's hand.

"How about a year's worth of detention? Two?" Katsuki smiled, and laughed at Hitoshi's suggestion.

"Okay, I may be a slight asshole but I'm not that mean, and anyways, suspension is more fun." Hitoshi stifled a laugh but sputtered slightly.

"What was that Hitoshi? We should make them clean gum off desks? Good idea!" Papa shouted while Hitoshi couldn't hold back the laughter anymore.

Eventually they got to the car, the speakers playing Papa's radio station.

 

"Okay, we're here!" Papa unlocked the doors and got out the car, letting Katsuki see the outside world better.

"This isn't the 1-A dorms… This is the teachers! Why are we here?" Katsuki looked at the back of the teachers dorms, where the parking lot is.

"Well, we decided that Lemon should be kept with you at all times beside training but then she will be with a teacher that is overseeing the lesson." Dad clearly didn't want to do this, as Katsuki didn't want anyone to think he was weak.

'Ka'suki… I' is a good idea. Jus' try! Maybe i' will be fun?' Character spoke over his shoulder.

"Fine. But I want to tell them."

Papa had a questioning look on his face, "Tell them what, kiddo?"

"I want to tell them about everything. My class at least. Not Da-dabi though." He hated the way that name stuttered out of his mouth, like he was weak. He was weak. And everyone would know it if he told them.

"Katsuki, come sit in the dorms, it's going to be okay." Katsuki followed his fathers into the almost empty dorms, the clock on the wall said that it was almost the end of school, on a Thursday. He'd been out for a week? Maybe two? Why couldn't he remember the day? If he couldn't remember days he couldn't be a hero. He couldn't even be a good member of society if he couldn't even count.

"Katsuki, calm down… deep breath in deep breath out…" he followed his Dad's instructions as he sat on the couch, calming himself. He was safe. When did he stop being safe? For fucks sake Katsuki.

"If anyone gives you shit I'll beat them up!" Hitoshi did a fighting stance and threw fists at the air.

"I cannot describe how fucking stupid you look right now," Hitoshi pretended to look offeneded as he put his fist down.

"After I try and protect you, you treat me like this! How could you?!?" Hitoshi then slumped to the ground, 'dead' for some reason.

"Quit dying we have some people to talk to!" Katsuki tapped his fingers against the couch arm, the prosthetic joints were still attached to his arms, the gloves over them to hide the nasty scars that came from his 'I don't want this shitty quirk' phase up in the sky.

"Fineeee- AGGHHH!!! THE FUCK!" Hitoshi shouted as something large flew threw the door.

"Hey! I came to check on Bakugou-kun! We didn't get to talk much in the hospital! My name's Hawks! You probably know that. Fuck." So the person was Hawks, he wasn't in his hero outfit and was in civilian clothes. Though that doesn't change the fact that he has enormous, bright red wings.

"Well I'm fucking fine how the fuck are you?" Katsuki stared at the man.

"I'm doing good! So I have a question!" Hawks peered his head around to look at Katsuki's back.

"Shoot, feathery bitch."

"Well I would like to know… why are you a feathery bitch too?"

"I'm not a bitch! Also fuck you!"

"Katsuki we could tell your class and Hawks at the same time. If you want to." Dad placed his hand on Katsuki's back, rubbing circles between his shoulder blades.

"It'll save time. So why the fuck not." Hawks clapped his hands at that, like the two year old he was.

"Ohh! Fun! I get to meet your friends!" Katsuki was honestly not going to be prepared for the class's reaction to seeing Hawks, who was surprisingly the number two hero.

"We have to get Lemony though. I'll get her." Papa raced up stairs, ignoring every 2nd and 3rd step.

"Who's Lemony? Is it a child!?! Does Bakugou have a child?!? Is this anything to do with his wings?" Hawks tapped his foot excitedly. If it were possible to be that excited and bored at the same time, Hawks would be in the dictionary picture.

"Okay I got her!" Sherbet came running down the stairs at full force, bounding up to Katsuki. She hadn't really seen him a lot recently.

"She really missed you Katsuki!"

"I can tell… let's get going then… yeah." Sherbet licked at Katsuki's face as he leaned down to pick her up.

"Awww! She's so cute! I have one?" Hawks placed his hand in Sherbet's and started stroking her.

"You don't all have to come, I want this to be normal or not or something… I don't know anymore…" Katsuki sighed into Sherbet's soft fur.

"I'll take Hitoshi to his dorm!" Poppy exclaimed, gabbing Hitoshi's hand and dragging him away, Hitoshi looked like he wanted to be dragged there though.

"I have some papers to mark! I think! Yes, I do!" Papa grabbed a piece of paper from the coffee table, whether it was or was not actually his, Katsuki was glad there wouldn't be too many heroes coming with him. He was slightly overwhelmed by the chattering Hawks walking next to him.

"So do you actually have wings? Like really, really?" Hawks looked again at Katsuki's back.

"Yes, I do… you have any other fucking questions?" Hawks nodded. Fuck.

"So why do you have wings?"

"He was part of the Kachico experiments…" Dad whispered, face darkening.

"... I- so that wasn't a myth to scare people? It was fact? Wait… Where did you get your wings Katsuki?" Hawks paused, a frown growing on his face.

"It was never a myth, and we don't know where-"

"I got them from a girl, a little one, I got them when I was 6. She was older than me. Possibly 9… she was your sister. I'm sorry. I didn't kill her. I wasn't allowed to do that back then." Katsuki's eyes went glassy, Sherbet licking his face to ground him.

"It's not your fault. You didn't want to be there. I've heard people say what happened and it sounds horrible…"

"It was probably more horrible than whatever you've heard…" Dad pulled on strands of his own hair, probably using it to stim.

"Even the one about Kachico being a nomu? Surely nothing can get worse-"

"That one was probably the only true one… and my old name was Kachico… don't call me that though, I might have to steal your lungs if you do." Katsuki huffed as they arrived at the 1-A dorms, he needed to go change, he had been wearing the same underwear for who knows how long.

"What?!? Don't steal my lungs I need those! Also how many children were there in the experiment? I heard that there were 15, each one had a quirk, and Kachico, wait can I still use the name Kachico when I say the myths?"

"Yes, now I need to go change… bye." Katsuki ran up the stairs, grabbing the banister for support, he hated that he needed it.

Ugh. Katsuki flopped on his bed, fingers clenching and unclenching. He stared around his room, right clothes. He opened his wardrobe doors and pulled out a pair of joggers and a sweater, one with holes for his wings. If he (or Dad) were going to tell them everything (minus Dabi) he would probably need some proof.

Slowly he slipped his wings through the slits and made them grow a size or two. He didn't care.

"Oh my god! You do have wings! Fuck, they're almost as large as mine! Wait, can you grow and shrink them? Is that why you hide them so well?" Hawks looked at the wings carefully, obviously comparing differences with a mental image of his sister.

"Yes, I can." He did a small demonstration, growing them so he could show them off to Hawks.

"Ohh! They're larger than mine! Can you fly? Wait I know you can fly! They're so cool! Why have you got red feathers at the bottom? The rest are blue…" Hawks stroked one of the red feathers and Katsuki shivered. He could feel those ones.

"They didn't manage to get DNA from your sister, someone threw away the body before they could, so they took the DNA from you… I know, it's great." He sighed and pulled out a red feather, playing with it in his hands then letting it go and making it fly around the room.

"You can do those things too! Oh let's have a race but with our feathers! It'll be cool!" Their conversation was interrupted by the school bell ringing.

"Should I go up stairs? I should shrink my wings right?" Currently he couldn't fold up his wings because they were too big and it was getting uncomfortable.

"I will tell them about you first then you can come downstairs to prove that you aren't a hoax. I feel like some of them will have multiple questions on my sources." Hawks jumped down onto the sofa and wriggled a bit to make his wings not squashed, his right wing ended up sticking out over the top of the couch and his left wing was stretching across the floor.

"Okay, bye!" He ran upstairs, again. Sitting on his bed, scrolling through his phone.

 

Class 1-A

 

KEMicals has changed KEMicals's name to Nomu Hawks

Iida: the fuck

Iida: that was not me!

Iida: Sero stole my phone!

Sparky: we can only tell what else he stole

Fuckin' Ponytail: Sero stole Iida's viginity! Confirmed!

Iida: :0

Iida: I got a stick up my ass

Serophane: please stop stealing my phone

Iida: It's mine now!

Serophane: please

Iida: no

Serophane: please

Iida: no

Serophane: please

Iida: no

Serophane: I'm going to get Aizawa-sensei

Iida: fine :/

Serophane: thank you

Iida: sike!

Serophane: drastic times call for drastic measures.

Nomu Hawks: The fuck did I walk into?

Shitty Hair: you're alive!

Floaty: you srsly took his 'attempt' as the real deal?

Floaty: like midoriya was arrested!

Aizawa: sero give back iidas phone

Aizawa: and uraraka

Floaty: yes sense8?

Aizawa: how does another week of detention feel?

Floaty: what?

Floaty: but I didn't do anyrthing wrong?

Floaty: have you seen Bakugou's nickname!

Floaty: nomus have killed loads of people!

Floaty: and he's degrading Hawks!

Aizawa: tell that to hawks

Floaty: hes probs of flying somewhere

Aizawa: nope

Shitty Hair: holy mother of fuck!

Aizawa: you found him didn't you?

Shitty Hair: Hawks is in the dorms

Aizawa: and so am I

Aizawa: I'm leaving this chat

Aizawa: @Fuckin' Ponytail I'm leaving you in charge

Fuckin' Ponytail: sir, yes sir!

Aizawa has left the chat Class 1-A

Floaty: ima show hawks Bakugous screen name

Kermit: I'll be there soon!

Sparky: I wanna see!

Sparky: kiri ain't lying

Sparky: also aizawa is here so…

Sparky: we maybe be havign a discution

Nomu Hawks: It's about me.

Nomu Hawk has changed Nomu Hawk's name to Kachico was a real ass bitch

Kachico was a real ass bitch: A hint for you all.

Kachico was a real ass bitch has changed Kachico was a real ass bitch's name to Nomu Hawks

Nomu Hawks: Eijirou, you get the joke right?

Shitty Hair: hawks just laughed at urara for showing him that. He just fell off the couch

Shitty Hair: guess you told him right?

Nomu Hawks: Yeah, they didn't tell him anything at the hospital. Got these cool ass prosthetics though.

Serophane: wait you got no arems now?

Serophane: or legs?

Nomu Hawks: I just need something to help me move my hands while they heal. Got the cut up above the clouds.

 

The Boyfriends

Iida: do you want me to ask sensei if I can come up?

Nomu Hawks: Sure.

Nomu Hawks: @Serophane you can come to.

Serophane: he said yes!

Iida: were on our way!

Nomu Hawks: I'm in the dorms. In my room.

Iida: okay we were going outsifpde.

Nomu Hawks: Um, what?

Iida: I don't know what happened there

Serophane: he said we were going outside

Nomu Hawks: OK.

Serophane: see you soon!

Nomu Hawks: how long does it take you to walk upstairs?

 

Tenya and Hanta burst through the door, skidding into the room. Okay so maybe it was Hanta that did that but let a man dream.

"So, babe, how was the hospital? Also can I see your pros- prots- the arm thingies?" Hanta lifted Katsuki up and hugged him tightly.

"How come you get all the hugs, I want some too." Tenya then proceeded to pick them both up in a hug, only after shutting Katsuki's dorm door.

"Okay, strong man but breathing's becoming pretty hard." That line from Hanta gave Katsuki an idea.

"Give me my phone quick." Katsuki made grabby hands at his phone, which Tenya gladly grabbed.

 

Class 1-A

Nomu Hawks has changed Iida's name to Strong Man

Strong Man: :0 <(um what the fuck)

Serophane: I will give you back your phone if you give me back mine

Strong Man: ummmmmm nah

Serophane: what's your best friends contact listed as

Serophane: I want to give them your phone

Serophane: your very best friend

Strong Man: ummm

Strong Man: ahh

Shitty Hair: who is it bro?

Shitty Hair: I dont really need to pay attention to the lecture

Strong Man: ….ᵈᵉⁿᵏⁱ

Serophane: scandalous

Strong Man: here's your phone back!

Serophane: good fkro

Nomu Hawks: Haha get tackled.

Nomu Hawks: So anyways, how far has the lecture gone?

Shitty Hair: were watchigna presontaition about the K experiments

Nomu Hawks: What?

Shitty Hair: watching a presentation

Nomu Hawks: Was it put together by a certain Presentation Michael?

Shitty Hair: lmao

Nomu Hawks: Shut the fuck up.

Shitty Hair: ohhhh

Shitty Hair: so the presentation got finished and the class is like

Shitty Hair: Questions

Nomu Hawks: I'm gonna sneak downstairs to see what you are doing.

Serophane: I'll come with!

Strong Man: I will join you!

Nomu Hawks: OK.

Shitty Hair: they are finishing the presentation

Nomu Hawks: I can tell, I'm behind you. Don't look at me though, I got my wings out and I don't want anyone to notice me yet.

Serophane: lmao

 

They got downstairs just in time for the good stuff. Dad was talking about who Kachico actually was.

"So 'Utisama Kachico' wasn't her real name?" Sato asked.

"Yes but they have changed their name now, in fact Kachico is now a completely different person, and I would like you all to respect their privacy, that means not to ask any unnecessary questions." Dad's eyes looked at Katsuki through Momo's head.

"Do we know them? Are they in this school?" That was Shoji.

"He is in the hero course. In fact they are in your class." The class started muttering except for the people who knew, and Denki because he must've had power outed himself earlier to not connect the dots.

"Bakugou you can come out now." The class turned their heads to the door, which Katsuki was not at so he snuck around to stand next to Dad. Everyone was still staring expectantly at the door.

"You guys are so fucking dumb. Like for real." The class shot their heads towards him (minus Eijirou and Momo, Mina didn't know too much so she was slightly shocked that he was part of the experiment).

"Wait, you're a girl?" Well then Mineta, who's having his head beaten in today?

"Nope. So shut the fuck up."

"So you lied to us? Kero," that was obviously Frog Bitch.

"Um… what?" Katsuki was confused, what the fuck did she mean?

"You lied. You were hiding the fact that you were part of an illegal experiment. Why are you even in a hero school?" She looked at him accusingly.

"I didn't want to participate in the 'experiments'." He did air quotes with his fingers for the experiments part.

"Why did you say 'experiments' in air quotes?" She stood up and glared at him.

"They weren't experiments. They were torchur. They messed with a 4 year olds body until they were 9, when they were rescued, then proceeded to kidnap them later in life to torchur them even more." Dad stepped in for that one.

"Well where's the proof? Where is the evidence that this happened? Or is this just a story that you've fallen for like what happened to Midoriya?" She really is stepping up.

"Katsuki. Do it."

Katsuki took advantage to make his wing pop out behind him and send a bust of wind to make Frog bitch stumble backwards, catching herself on the couch.

"You want another? I can show you fire… telekinesis, how about morphing? Wait, mind reading is so much cooler. Not your cup of tea? Okay so how about… hmm… object growth? Nature? Healing? Location? Come on you have to think one thing's fucking cool or some shit." He huffed. He had had enough of this.

"Okay then. Bye!"

As he walked to the stairs, wings full sized and folded behind him, Hawks shouted out, "Can you do a quirk display?!? It would be really cool!"

"Tomorrow. We need to discuss something else that Katsuki needs to be here for." Dad was getting a little angry. Not with Katsuki, maybe, but with the class for being bitches. Of course Dad wouldn't say it like that, but still.

"Fine. What do we need to discuss? There's nothing left to discuss." Katsuki huffed and pulled a chair from the dining tables. If the others got to sit, so would he.

"Katsuki has Dissociative Identity Disorder. To put it simply, because all of you would take something the wrong way and call Bakugou a serial killer, he has a body and about 7 minds right now. That number may change. Each mind has a personality that may or may not be similar to Katsuki's, it does not mean he's faking. Not all personalities will want to come out in front of you. Bakugou is a system. Katsuki is a personality. Eventually you will know all of the personalities' names and you will call the personality Bakugou if you aren't sure what their name is. Different personalities will have different ages, genders, accents, intelligence levels etcetera. Sometimes a switch between personalities will be quick, like flicking a light on and off, others will be slow and painful. Often switching personalities will end in headaches and sometimes migraines. You are not, and I repeat, are. Not. Allowed. To. Force. A. Switch." Dad stopped finally.

"Wow, sensei, that hit me like a brick! Can we ask questions?" Jirou's hand shot up, she was the only one in the 'Bakusquad' who didn't know what disorders Katsuki had.

"Yes. No inappropriate ones." Immediately more hands shot up.

"Shoji?" Dad was just picking the ones closest.

"What are these personalities' names?" His duplicate mouth showed no emotion.

"Katsuki, do you want to say. Character could have picked a less stupid name overnight. I haven't seen him for a bit." Katsuki could feel his father's smirk through the winding scarf that covered his mouth.

"I'm going to tell him you said that. He's going to be so pissy. Hm, nevermind, he overheard." Even more hands shot up after that, wondering where 'Character' is, "Okay so my name's Katsuki. If you don't know that, what the fuck are you on? Then there's Lola, she's five if you find me watching All Might cartoons on the TV you will know it's Lola. Then there's Kachica… she's 35? Maybe 37. I'm not sure. Neither is she so. She's the most responsible and second in command. There is Gascia, she's my sister. Sort of. She's 15, a brat and will make as many dirty jokes as she can. Character has a strange ass accent and he will constantly forget what 't' is. Cillio is a 2 year old, I don't know their gender. I dont care a out their gender, so leave them the fuck alone . There's also Tia, you aren't allowed to interact with her. She might look confused as of where she is and will ask I'd you can find camp. Next question." He picked Aoyama quickly.

"Why don't you switch normally? Like just around the place? Tell them I said bonjour!" The blonde sparkle boy looked at a wall. What the fuck?

"I do switch a lot. How often do we go in public and I get a headache go home or leave the group and come back less sweary? Also I won't tell the bonjour that's a stupid request tell them yourself." Aoyama frowned but smiled again, saying something about 'I can't sparkle if I'm frowning'.

Notes:

Comments make me happy!

Chapter 51: Kachica makes breakfast!

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

"So you're a nomu?" That was Uraraka. Fuck her.

"Yes. You have a problem with that?" Katsuki scowled.

"What if you get out of control and attack someone?" Uraraka was stupid.

"I'm a successful nomu. The first nomu. I don't attack people unless they're villains or training." She frowned.

"Denki? We explained this to you like a month ago." Denki still seemed a little confused.

"Well you said that you were blind but you're not blind? I think? It's confusing." He was nervous and his thoughts were running at 100 miles per hour.

"I am blind. I just have 2 quirks to help me with my vision. That's why I don't spar against Gloves when she's in her hero costume. I can see her. And its fucking horrible." Gloves made a face of disgust.

"You're a pervert for looking at me!" She put her face in her hands.

"Says you. Fucking flashing every time we have training. I don't want to see that." She blushed harder, blueish black hair falling over her face.

"Next. Jirou." Katsuki scowled as his father crawled back into his sleeping bag.

"Um… I- DID is caused by repeated childhood trauma. I know this. My aunt's boyfriend has it. I've seen you before." Oh. She knew stuff. About stuff he didn't want to discuss.

Well no going back now, "Of course I had childhood trauma. I'm a fucking nomu. Also, talk to me later. Don't tell anyone anything." Jirou nodded then rested against Momo.

"Anymore fucking questions?"

Surprising Hawks put his hand up, "Okay I have two! One, can we still have that feather race? Two, what does Lemony have to do with this? Is she your dog?"

"Her name is Lemon Sherbet, Lemony is just a nickname that Present Mic has for her. And she is my dog, she's a guide dog, and the race will be tomorrow. I'm fucking tired." Sherbet perked up at her name from Katsuki.

"Helium girl. What do you want?"

"So you weren't cheating on Midoriya? Also are you dating Shinsou?" She leant her face on her hand as she stared at him intently.

"Okay, so when did this become a talk show and that bitch was a stalker who pretended to date me to manipulate you lot, and Shinsou is my fucking- wait? Can I say that…?" He looked down at his Dad.

"Fine… let me sleep." Was mumbled from the yellow caterpillar.

"Yeah, um… so Hitoshi is my brother. Not biologically of course." There were a few shocked gasps from that. Eijirou joined in but sarcastically.

"I'm leaving now. That thought of kissing Hito- ugh…. God you lot are fucking gulible." Katsuki walked upstairs, ignoring any further comments, including Hawks' pleas to be noticed and how he wanted to do another wing comparison.

 

-ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ!-

 

"Hey… Bakugou?" Kachica turned round to look at Jirou(?). She was allowed to be fronting fully today, she knew how school worked so she would be fine.

"Yes? You're Jirou, right?" She smiled sweetly at the girl, pausing her music.

"Yes, and you are?" Jirou fiddled with her ear jack thingies.

"Kachica, it's nice to meet you," she held out a hand.

"Kachica? It's nice to meet you too!" Jirou's confidence in the situation went up, as she was apparently one of the more knowledgeable in the class about DID.

"So do you want anything for breakfast?" Kachica pointed at the stove top which was covered in different pans with a different breakfast food on each.

"Oh, um… I actually came to talk but breakfast would be great. Thank you." Jirou was very polite.

"What did you want to talk about, sweetie?" Kachica knew that she apparently had 'Mum vibes' from Eijirou and Hanta, but Jirou's blush was a little unexpected.

"I'm guessing you're the protector?" Kachica nodded and flipped over a pancake.

"Well, I've seen Tia before… I think? I can talk to you after school as the kitchen isn't a very private place and breakfast is almost done. I didn't really think this through," Jirou glanced at the plates covered in food.

"It's okay, honey, we can talk later. I feel like if I end up the mother of the class I might as well make a good impression, I've even got English food for this feast." Jirou snorted and picked up a piece of bacon and bit into it.

"These are really good… okay, ima tell everyone about your breakfast feast!" Jirou ran out of the kitchen shouting 'Kachica's making breakfast and it's really good!'.

Kachica felt nice inside. The first person she met didn't seem like a total asshole like Katsuki said everyone would be.

Katsuki told them that they could wear what they wanted, but Kachica was still wearing a binder with school trousers and a smart shirt, her wings were out though so she hadn't put a blazer on. She didn't know how Katsuki managed to keep them fully shrinked and binded all day, it was so uncomfortable that it verged on painful.

"Oh! This smells wonderful Kachica! Do you want me to set the table?" Momo waltzed in like the queen she was.

"You do what you want, sweetie," Kachica was going to let her platonic pet names free for once.

"I think I'm going to make the biggest table ever!" By that she meant that she would push the two tables together and move all the chairs from the living room and dining room together.

"Foods up! Who wants to help me take it out?" Kachica shouted at the incoming hoard of students.

"Me!" Kaminari grabbed the plate of pancakes and 'subtly' shoved one in his mouth.

"Thank you!" Sato grabbed the bowl of sticky rice, Tokoyami and Dark Shadow grabbed the maple syrup and honey, Jirou ran back in for the bacon, Hanta took the sausages, Eijirou took the vegetables, Tenya took the cereals and Uraraka took a plate of fried fish and a bowl of mochi.

"Everyone can have what they want but remember to share and not take an unreasonable amount." She slid into her chair as everyone dug in, there were a few warey glances thrown her way, but she was glad that everyone was enjoying their meal so she ignored them.

"Wow, Miss. Kachica, I didn't know you could cook this well," that was Sato, she didn't mind the name 'Miss. Kachica' though…

"You don't need to call me that, sweetie, I just wanted to make a good impression on you all," she was quite proud of the people who had given up all hope on Midoriya and believed what Katsuki said.

"Katsuki said that you were almost double the age of us so it would make sense to call you 'Miss'," Sato replied, gulping down even more sugary treats.

"I'm over double your age, I don't mind if you call me 'Miss. Kachica'. It does have a ring to it," this was a good morning, everyone was happy and everyone was up early.

"Welcome to class 1-A Miss. Kachica!" Shouted Hagakure(?).

"You're Hagakure? I don't know a lot of your names, Katsuki just calls you lot by nicknames," Hagakure(?) giggled slightly and nodded her head, knowing that Kachica could see her.

"Why don't we introduce ourselves to Miss. Kachica after school?" Uraraka exclaimed through a mochi ball.

"No speaking with your mouthful Uraraka-chan," Uraraka blushed as she swallowed her food.

"Sorry Miss. Kachica!"

"It's okay, Uraraka-chan,"

 

Soon everyone was off to school, though Kachica went to the teachers room as she wasn't meant to participate in classes just yet.

"Nemuri!" Kachica flopped onto one of the couches, she was in school uniform so the pens in her pocket jabed her in the side of her stomach.

"What happened, Kachi?" Nemuri sat next to her friend as Kachica winced and repositioned herself.

"The class has started calling me 'Miss. Kachica'! I feel so old. I mean it's not bad.." Nemuri had successfully laughed so hard that she had fallen off the sofa and hit her head on the coffee table.

"That was karma for laughing at me!" Kachica started laughing as well at her friend's suffering.

"Well at least I don't have a class calling me 'Miss. Kayama'."

"You're a teacher, Nemuri. And your lesson is starting soon. I should probably get to my class, I'm just meant to follow them around. I don't really need to do any work."

"Kachica?"

"Yes?"

"Where's Lemon Sherbet?"

"I left her in the dorms!" Kachica sprinted out the teachers room and down the corridors, Nemuri laughing behind her.

"See you later!" Was shouted at her as she exited the building. Kachica was very grateful to Katsuki for building up stamina otherwise she would be a panting mess right now.

"Sherbet? Where are you?" How could she forget Sherbet? She remembered to feed her and take her outside, but not bring her to school?

"There you are!" Sherbet came bounding into her arms, licking her face. Sherbet already had the vest and collar on so one less job for Kachica.

"You're coming to school with me today!" Sherbet jumped around but settled when Kachica grabbed her leash, it wasn't the special one where it would tell her when to stop, as she wasn't blind today.

She walked Sherbet slowly up to the school doors and up towards her classroom. Wow the doors were big, she had never really got a good look at the school so this was mostly new to her, luckily Sherbet knew the way and she was at the 1-A classroom in a few minutes.

 

Kachica knocked on the door, hoping to not interrupt the class. She was surprised to see Eijirou opening the door instead of Shouta.

"Hello! Aizawa's asleep right now so you get to hang with us!" Eijirou's bright smile welcomed her into the classroom and gave her the book that they were meant to be reading. She wasn't sure whether she was meant to be doing work but it couldn't hurt to study a bit.

She started to feel a little bit dazed as she attempted to focus on the words decorating the pages. Music filled her ears as she slowly stopped fronting.

"Sir! Something's wrong with Kachica! She's not waking up!" Sherbet was quick to get on Katsuki's lap, licking his face to ground him.

"For fucks sake would you lot shut up!" Uraraka gasped.

"Katsuki, welcome back. Kachica took you to school." Dad said, stepping out of his sleeping bag.

"Any idea what triggered it?"

"There was some fuckin' music playing or some shit." He felt his wing twitch behind him. Why weren't they covered up?

"OK, do you want to do studies today?"

"Yes! I'm not falling behind anymore than I have! Also why are my wings out?!?" Katsuki felt a little bit mad at Kachica but suppressed it because he told them to express themselves so this was technically his fault.

"Unfortunately photos of when you have gone flying and in hospital went viral and Midoriya made a public statement about the K experiments. The public isn't entirely certain but it would do you more harm than good by hiding it." Well that was shitty.

"Fucking fine… let's just continue with the lesson." He looked down at the book deciding to restart the chapter because he had no idea what it was talking about.

"Okay, everyone get your books out!" So they continued with lessons like normal.

It was like normal until heroics class. They were going against 1-B. Nezu had given Katsuki permission to use all his quirks. That meant he would be a hypocrite for telling everyone to give it their all and he's not going to give it his all. Before he had the excuse that he wasn't allowed to. Now? He had no reason to hold back.

"You don't have to do training today Katsuki… you can just watch." Dad held him back whilst the others went to change.

"I do want to do training…. It's just… Do the other classes know? They've probably been on the internet." He turned to face his Dad.

"We can have a school wide assembly to clear things up, I don't want anyone picking on you." Katsuki nodded, he did want everyone to know, he didn't want to hide. But it was scary, everyone knowing the dark secrets of his past.

"Okay, I'll do training today. They won't know what hit them!" Dad smiled as Katsuki ran off to the changing rooms, quickly putting on his gear.

He managed to fit his wings through the arms holes in his costume but he made some adjustments (he used a claw from morphing to tear through the fabric) to the back to fit his wings more comfortably. He would need to change up his costume though.

Notes:

I'm going to try and make all chapters more than 2000 words from now on so there might be a little bit more time between them!

Chapter 52: Authors note: please read

Chapter Text

Should I do a rewrite? My writing style has improved and this was the first fic I had ever written and its in English (not my first language), I feel I could do a lot better now and the first few chapters are all wonky within the plot and how the style of writing is and barely any chapters are the same length.

Also I didnt have an end goal when I started writing this so now that I ddo have one and the au is more fleshed out it would be a lot better.

So should I?

(I'm probably going to do it but I want you guys opinions)

Chapter 53: It started with Katsuki

Chapter Text

The new fic is called 'It started with Katsuki'!

https://archiveofourown.org/works/25852459

Series this work belongs to: