Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warnings:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 1 of Bakuboi adventures...
Stats:
Published:
2020-05-10
Completed:
2020-08-12
Words:
53,067
Chapters:
53/53
Comments:
119
Kudos:
516
Bookmarks:
81
Hits:
21,743

The Explosion Hero: Nomu

Chapter Text

"So are you guys actually dating?" Danki waved his chopsticks between Tenya, Hanta and Katsuki.

"Yes, now shut up." Katsuki replied, Denki (give in to the need for friends Katsuki) asked so many questions, he didn't hate them, he just got a little tired after 'when did you become blind', 'are you reeaally dating?', 'what's it like…'.

"Aawww… But I like prying into your personal life," Denki huffed as he munched down on another price of fish.

"Shut. It." He decided that the conversation was ending.

"So Iida… What's a Sero smoochie like?" Both boys mentioned blushed, Tenya more heavily than Hanta.

"Oh, god… You're fucking faces!!!" Both Mina and Katsuki snorted, Denki giggling into the table.

"Yeah, babe, how's my smooches?" Hanta made soft jabs with his elbows at Tenya's stomach.

"Why did I sit here?"

"Lunch is almost over so you won't have to suffer our torment for much longer." Katsuki subtly snuck a dumpling from Hanta's plate, as he was distracted by a blushing Tenya.

"But I want to spend time with my boyfriend…. Katsuki kiss me. Make all my worries go away." Hanta turned round with kissy lips, only to be slapped away.

"I swear, I fell in love with a dingbat." Hanta has yet to notice the stolen dumpling.

"Yay, you love me!"

"I take it back, Tenya is my only bf. Actually, nevermind, I want two, I'm an overachiever."

"You took my dumpling! So rude! I can't believe I married you!"

"We aren't married, Tape Face."

"Ruining my dreams."

"Well if you stick around long enough…"

"Bakubro's getting married!" Mina yelled excitedly from her seat. Shaking Denki, who was equally ecstatic.

"Not right now, shit heads."

"Shouldn't Eiji be back by now?" Mina looked down at her phone.

"Probably, why don't you text him?"

"Okay, I hope he's alright."

"If he's not I'll kick his ass, or someone else's, depends.."

"He said he's waiting for us in the courtyard, he went to talk to Aizawa sensei and he doesn't want to stay in the cafeteria, its too loud," Mina brightened up, glad that her boyfriend was okay.

"Damn right its too loud," after they had finished their lunch they went to walk around campus, meeting with Eijirou in the courtyard, as the bell wouldn't go for another 10 minutes.

 

Fuck Baku

Zuku: I've done it

Floaty: can we see?

Zuku: I want to make it a surprise

Floaty: ok

Kermit: iidas hanging out with the bakusquad.

Anima: I tried talking to tokoyami today, he just walked away with his new bf…

Sparkles: who's his bf?

Anima: Shoji…

Sparkles: :(

Sparkles: you can come to my room when school is over!

Anima: okay

 

The bell rang, high pitched ding noises rang through the air.

"No! I wanted to stay for longer!" Denki whined, flopping his torso forward.

"Sometimes I wonder if Cillio is the 2 year old in this group...hmmm" Katsuki hummed softy, the question making Denki protest further.

"Cillio definitely behaves better…" Kirishima commented.

"Not you too! My bro! Betraying me!" when they got to the classroom they realized they were last, which was usually what happened but whatever.

They weren't late though, which was good.

"Starting this lesson you will need your 'Heroing: the official guide' textbook," Aizawa sensei (that's what he called him at school) instructed from the front of the classroom.

Katsuki had that in his bag… no, maybe in his desk? He really didnt want to look in there…

Oh

 

 

 

"If you hold still it won't hurt~"

There was so much blood

"Did your daddy never tell you to not trust villains? Sometimes i wonder if they punish you enough… Maybe i should punish you, in their place, of course…" it hurts so much.

"We got to add another punishment to the list… Hmmm you feel so good Katsu~" Hanta and Tenya had immeadetly stopped calling him that name after he had a panic attack…

"You know what… I could give Deku something to jerk off too… You think he will like these videos? Answer me Katsu~"

A flaming hand pressed against somewhere. He couldn't care less now…

 

 

He couldn't escape this.

Wait yes he could… there was always an escape…

 

So he ran, faster and faster out the classroom, up into the sky...