Actions

Work Header

Young Justice- Hello Garfield! (Re-Edit)

Summary:

A Series of Stories about Garfield Logan during the Events of Young Justice Outsiders.

I'm Re-Editing the series mainly because I want to get rid of Perdita and Gar Breaking up.

Chapter 1: Welcome back

Chapter Text

On The Watch Tower, M'gann welcomes Geo-Force, Halo, Forager, and Terra to the Team along with Superboy and Tigress (who are rejoining the Team).

The Zeta Beam Activates, recognizing Garfield Logan AKA Beast Boy. When Garfield came through Halo and Forager were both suprised.

"Is that who I think it is", Violet Whispers.

"What do you mean? do you know him?", Brion asks with a Confused look. Terra also looked at Violet confused.

"Everybody Knows Garfield Logan, who plays Lieutenant Tork in the hit series Space Trek 3016. Forager is surprised Brion Markov hasn't heard of Garfield Logan", Forager says.

"And How do you Two know of him", Brion Asks.

"A friend of Ours at School introduced us to the Show", Violet Says, "it's a really good show".

Then both M'gann and Garfield began walking towards the four new members of the Team. "Geo-Force, Halo, Terra, and Forager. I am proud to introduce to you another member returning to the Team. My Blood Brother, Garfield Logan", M'gann says.

"But you may call me either Gar or Beast Boy", Gar says. "And it's nice to meet some new Members of the Team".

"Wait, you two are related," Violet says with confusion. "I thought you were a Meta-Human, not a Martian".

"I am a Meta-Human. M'gann gave me a blood Transfusion that saved my life", Garfield explains. " Now I can Shape shift into any animal I encounter."

As he explains he has a Confused look to his face. Because after the incident with the Goode Goggles, He's still trying to figure out whether his powers came from either the Blood Transfusion or the Monkey.

"Hey Gar, why don't you show our new Members around the Watchtower", M'gann says, "while you do that, you all can take the time to get to know each other".

"Alright, M'gann", Gar says. "Ladies, Gentleman, and Alien. Welcome to the Watchtower, I'll be your tour guide for Today, so why don't you follow me and we can get this tour started".

 

___________________

 

Garfield showed Brion, Violet, Forager, and Tara every part of the Watchtower. The Conference Room, The Storage Area, The Nature Room, Training Room, etc.

"... And that concludes our tour around the Watchtower", Beast Boy Continues. " I have been your tour guide, and I hope you enjoyed the tour. Now, does anyone have any Questions".

Both Halo and Forager both raised there hands.

"Any Questions not related to my acting career", Gar says with a slightly irritated look. Both Violet and Forager slowly lower their hands.