Actions

Work Header

Darling

Summary:

Multiple One shots of witch Yoongi and Werewolf Kook
Preview:
Jungkook pouted “No, I’m not going until you go with us. That ugly bloodsucker is dangerous. They can’t be trusted, besides they left you alone. What if someone had hurt you?”

Yoongi was going to tell Jungkook that he was perfectly fine on his own, when Seokjin appeared out of nowhere “AHA! My asshole senses were tingling. Go away you nasty dog nobody wants you here”

Jungkook growled “YOU go away, leave Yoongi alone”

“And if I don’t what are you going to do about it huh? You’re gonna tell on me to your daddy?”

“I’ll get rid of you, you ugly leech” As Seokjin and Jungkook continued to bicker, Yoongi got annoyed
******************************************************************************************************
Yoongi discovers he can talk to plants, meets a werewolf, gets adopted by Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin, falls in love with a werewolf, etc. There's really no order to these fics, just random one shots tbh.

Notes:

Hello, I decided to publish this because I am bored. Spelling and grammar may be weird, but if I don't publish it now Ill never publish it. Let me know what ya think, and leave some comments on what you would like to see. No promises tho lol As always I suck at description so don't expect much. If you like it let me know, so I can continue.

Chapter 1: Twilight

Chapter Text

Age 16

The forest always smelled like pine trees. Which was honestly not unexpected since it was a forest, it’s not like one would expect for it to smell like burgers, but that’s besides the point. The forest always smelled like pine trees and frankly Yoongi was tired of it. He was tired of living out his short life in such a small town where everything he did was always scrutinized and where gossip spread faster than the flu. So yeah, he absolutely hated the smell of pine trees because it felt so suffocating. For goodness sake, there was only one grocery store in this stupid town.

Whoever romanticized living in a small town must have never lived in one. He absolutely hated this town. Absolutely.

What he hated the most was how everyone knew each other's business, which meant that he could not avoid not knowing that Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook were going out.

“I hate this town” announcing his entrance into the small quaint house on the other end of the forest, Yoongi stormed into the kitchen where he was met with the sight of Kim Seokjin chopping tomatoes.

“No you do not, darling”

“Yes, I do” Yoongi pouted. Seokjin lifted his head and cooed at the sight of a pouty yoongi.

“And dare say my sweets, why do you hate this town so much”

“Its suffocating, it’s annoying, and Lee Heecheul is always stealing the last of the Soju from the grocery store, so I can’t even drown out my sorrow until the next restock”

Jin gasped, “Yoongichi I told you you weren’t allowed to drown your sorrows without me being there, I cannot allow you to make a fool of yourself without me being present to witness such tragic acts”

Yoongi humphed “I hate you”

“No you do not, you absolutely love me. Besides who else would you rant about Jimin and Jungkook”

 

At the mention of their names, Yoongi walked over to Seokjin and wrapped his arms around his abdomen, Seokjin stiffened but then relaxed in Yoongi’s arm, said person who then hid his face into Jin’s back. Speaking into his back, Yoongi muttered “why won’t he pay any attention to me.” If Seokjin was your average person he would have not been able to hear, but being blessed with heightened senses he put down his knife down and turned around to engulf Yoongi in a hug.

“Oh darling, you know he cares about you, he’s just being stupid right now”

Yoongi hummed in response. “I don’t want to live there anymore, he makes me sad. I don’t want to be sad anymore”

Jin sighed “You know If I could I would wrap you up and keep you in my pocket forever, but I can’t, so just wait a little longer and I promise that if you’re still sad by then I’ll whisk you away and we can go wherever you want”

“That’s really gross”

Jin gasped “Yoongichi, don’t be rude I did not raise you-”

“Thank you hyung”

“You welcome sweets, now help me finish dinner before joonie comes home and tries to be helpful”

Yoongi smiled “I can’t believe he added sugar instead of salt to the soup” he snorted “and you still made him eat it”

Jin scowled “he ruined such a good batch of food, the least he could do is eat it” Yoongi snickered.

Together they finished preparing the meal, as they were setting the table Jin’s boyfriend Namjoon arrived home. Yoongi rolled his eyes at the sight of Jin and Namjoon kissing. Namjoon went in to hug Yoongi after that, but Yoongi snuck under his arms and ran to the other side. Namjoon pouted and Jin laughed.

“That’s not fair”

“Life isn’t fair”

“Touché. How have you been Yoongi? I feel like I haven’t seen you in a while.”

“It because you’re always working when I come over, always at the bookstore too engrossed to notice me ”

“How can I not be when books are so interesting, millions of stories-?”

“They sound hideous, now stop you’re nonsense talk and wash up so we can have dinner” Jin ordered.

Dinner consisted of Jin watching Yoongi and namjoon discuss their latest progress on Yoongi’s training.

Yoongi had first discovered he was different from the people in his community when he had discovered, at an early age, that he could talk to plants. Well the plants didn’t exactly talk to him, but he understood their needs, when they wanted his attention. He kept this secret to himself since he feared being called weird and crazy. He held onto his secret for a long time until, at the age of 12, he stumbled across Jin’s house on the other side of the forest. Yoongi had always been warned to not delve deep into the forest by himself, but he was never one to listen and he was glad he did not listen otherwise he would have never met Jin and Joonie. Jin being a vampire had sensed when someone was approaching, prepared to attack until namjoon had stopped him and told him that he did not feel any malicious intent from the approaching figure. Yoongi the curious child, had been afraid and scared to approach them at first, so in the beginning he would stay hidden in the forest until Seokjin got tired of him and invited him in. The rest was history. With the help of Namjoon, who happened to be a dark witch, Yoongi discovered that he was a light witch, an elemental that could harvest plant magic. Namjoon trained Yoongi how to harvest the energy, and manipulate it to his and the plants energy. Yoongi never wanted to use his magic to harm anyone, but rather to benefit those that could benefit.

“Have you figured out what was wrong with the aster?”

“Yeah, people were throwing their unfinished beer into their soil. They were angry and refused to bloom, so I put a protection spell around them so that the foolish hooligans wouldn’t be able to approach them without being attacked by a sneezing attack. That’ll teach them to harm those poor asters”

Namjoon smiled “That will definitely do the job, ah...that reminds me I finally picked up the movie I ordered online from the post office- shall we watch it?”

Yoongi and Jin happily answered yes, and so they moved their little party to the living room. Equipped with blankets and snacks, they laid out on the couch, with Jin in the middle and cuddled, eventually fatigue overcame Yoongi and he knocked out halfway through the movie.

--------------------****----------------------****---------------------****--------------------------***----------------

Yoongi awoke to loud voices.

“I told you to stay away from him you old smelly geezer”

“You disrespectful little brat-”
“Jin, NO don’t hit him”

“I’d like to see him try-”

“Namjoon let me go, I need to teach this kid some manners”

Yoongi heard a growl and then a grunt, a frantic “GUYS STOP”. Bleary-eyed Yoongi lifted his and yawned. Confused as to where he was, he looked around until he recognized the familiar couches.

“See what you did! You woke him up!”

“ME? You’re the one who-”

“Jungkook?” Yoongi said after recognizing the voice. He stepped outside following the voices. He was met with the sight of Namjoon holding Jin’s arm back and Jungkook and Jin facing each other.

“Yoongi, baby, I came to pick you up”

Jin humphed, and Yoongi frowned “I don’t want to go home, I want to stay with Jin tonight”

Jin looked at Jungkook and smirked, now it was Jungkook’s turn to frown. Approaching Yoongi, Jungkook reached out to cup Yoongi’s cheek in his hands, but Yoongi moved. Jungkook’s frown deepened.

“Darling, what’s wrong?”

Yoongi looked at Jungkook and frowned “Nothing, I just miss Jin and want to stay with him for longer. You know, I haven’t seen him in such a long time. I miss him”

Jungkook hesitated and looked at Jin “Fine, but I will pick you up tomorrow morning. You have to call me before you go to sleep so I know that that blooducker hasn’t done anything to you”

Jin gasped “‘You little-” Namjoon covered Jins mouth, Jin turned at him and glared. Jungkook looked at Yoongi, and Yoongi looked away. Jungkook approached him, and grabbed his hand, Yoongi pulled his hand away “I’ll see you tomorrow Jungkookie” looking up at said man and smiled “I’ll call you”

Jungkook kept a straight face and then smiled, “Okay, I’ll be waiting” As he walked away the muscles on his back where tensed, and anyone with two eyes could see the anger radiating.