Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2014-06-15
Completed:
2023-02-14
Words:
161,050
Chapters:
30/30
Comments:
256
Kudos:
1,122
Bookmarks:
202
Hits:
44,129

My Little Husband

Summary:

Trafalgar Law suddenly finds himself married to a naive teen. The teenager Luffy changes Law's whole equation. Luffy is ball of surprise and won't stop shaking the doctor's life. The more Law learns, the more he falls in love with his under-age husband. Now Law not only has to raise his husband but also refrain from touching Luffy until he is eighteen! AU(Fluff, marriage, happy ending).

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes and other works inspired by this one.)

Chapter 1: Announcement!

Notes:

Added on 19 Feb 2023: Originally published on chapter 25 of this fic. But I Think I Need To Put It Here.

Hello, children of lusty void.

Recently, I came across posts and accounts that have been exclusively targetting LawLu/LuLaw shippers, creators and consumers on Twitter and Instagram and Tumblr. Look if you have faced bullying because of your ship preference, do not engage for your own mental well-being, report the account, share the account details with your fellow friends from the ship fandom and do a mass reporting, and don't stop at that, send email to your respective social media companies and take screenshots at every step of it and keep it. In case you find no action has been taken, you can use the screenshots to make your case stronger when you re-report.

Shipping is a personal choice and no one has the right to ship-shame you, if these bullies can't distinguish between fiction and fictional characters and reality, then they are definitely in need of classes on critical reading and thinking. Fandom is meant to be a safe space where people with similar interest communicate and fiction is the best way to explore one's ideas; sometimes those ideas can be cringy, problematic, vile or outright scary and that's okay. Because we are channelling our ideas and traumas and curiosities and thriving towards a path of self awareness with help of our fan art, fanfic, fic prompts, character role-playing, cosplaying, writing threadfic or just engaging in speculative discussion. Thinking is not a crime, writing or creating creative wok is not a crime. As long as you do not harm people in real life or practice the evil elements of your imagination in reality; you are fine as a person. Trust me; my mind is a wonderland of gore and angsty stories, and I have never gone and tied up a lover of mine with leather belts and poured burning liquid wax on them just because I imagined it.

We should never shame shippers or fangirl, fanboys, fanperson for their OTP, they are harming no one, if you don't like something, just ignore it, and make sure to select your tags wisely and read the tags and story summary. And it is an awful and unhealthy attitude to engage with so much hate, why would you waste your time hounding people of ships you don't like? You cannot change the world with meanness.

I can understand why many of them oppose LawLu as OTP, because of age difference. First, they are fictional. Second, each creator changes or adds their own details in the story. Thirdly, in One Piece universe, 17 is the age of becoming an Adult if that's what's worrying anyone. My Little Husband is intended to be a romantic-comedy, that plays on childhood arranged-marrigae trope, but it can make people uncomfortable because of the age difference, and if I had written it any other way with tinted lenses it definitely would be a groomer-predator story. I understand that and the concern. Hence, the tags have been put up for better navigation. No writer or creator wants to hurt you, we all write and create something because we love and want to share joy.

I request you all not to engage with so much hate, I have been LawLu shipper since I was 18 when this ship was a rare pair, I am 28 today, and it is one of the biggest ships; biggest Queer ships in One Piece now, because of this OTP I have made many friends and read amazing fictions and seen glorious fanarts and doujinshi and watch cosplayers do beautiful concept photography. Please do not be mean and rude and do not bully people because you don't like something. Death threats are not cool, they hurt, and can suck away a joy of participation from people. Even if the account you are bullying has an anime/manga image with no real name, there is a real person behind the screen.

Be kind.

Chapter Text


Announcement


It was more than five minutes since I had lost my gruff voice in my throat, my tired eyes with dark circles under them were trying to adjust to the bright pink sitting opposite my face. I was trying to recall the conversation I had minutes back with my father. When everything came back rushing to my head, my mind was spinning in circles.

"No" I yelled and went under the covers.

"Listen to your father Law," my father Doflamingo was smirking I could feel it. I had returned home from late-night duty from the hospital and fell asleep as soon as I graced my bed. But come early morning this father of mine stormed into my room and dragged me to sit up.

The first thing I hear is, him talking delirious words. My father who is just too tall was a hovering existence hard to ignore. With a huff, he climbed up on the bed! His skinny hairy legs he stretched on my bed! After a few adjustments, in front of me, he sat folding his legs and now he was sipping green tea from a pink mug. The words he said a few minutes back had resulted in the condition I was now in.

"Trafalgar my youngest boy, I have a surprise announcement for you," said the man clad in pink fur.

"It's either a surprise or an announcement father-ya" I mumbled.

"I have arranged your marriage finally" My father clapped his hand on the pink cup in excitement.

"I am gay, I won't ruin a girl's life by marrying." I hissed back like I was a dog cornered in a dark alley.

"Wait for the surprise my lad!" my father seemed just too happy.

"You recall the name Monkey D. Family?" my father asked tapping his finger on his cup.

"Yeah, what of them?" My dead mother and the dead daughter-in-law as well as the matriarch of Monkey D. family had been sorority sisters and ended up making weird promises— that one day they would marry their children to bring their relation a title.

The marriage was probably meant to happen between my elder sister Perona and the eldest Monkey D son Ace. But my elder sister ran away with the love of her life, and Ace too married some princess who was his childhood sweetheart. So the promise fell on me but since I am gay and D family has no daughter the marriage would never happen. Why was this pink joker talking lemons here?

"Well Monkey D family has three children you know?" my father smiled.

"Get to the point or else I am going back to sleep," I warned my father.

"Remember Madame Sharley whose every prediction is correct?"

"Yeah!" apparently that woman predicted my parents' marriage, my sister’s birth, and my sex even before my birth, and she even saw my mother's untimely death.

"She had told me that my son would be gay and one of the Monkey kids too would be queer!" My father is getting too old to believe in this shit! "Hence you see the second son Sabo married a commoner, a girl last year, which leaves us with the youngest Monkey D." My father was really going mad.

"You are telling me he is gay" I raised my eyebrow.

"We don't know his orientation yet" my father gave a nervous laugh.

"Explain" I could smell trouble.

"Hmmmmmm, you see he is a little young to be attracted sexually or fall in love with anyone" My father was really joking.

"How old is he?" I asked.

"Here take a look" my father handed me a photograph.

I took the photograph and was pulling my hair the next moment. In the photograph, there was a three-year-old boy with jet black hair, huge black innocent eyes, a bigger grin than his face, and a strawhat bigger than his head. This was a fucking child! "What the fuck is wrong with you? I am not a paedophile father-ya" I slammed the photograph on my bed.

My father burst out laughing I wanted to kick him off my bed. "Look at your face, it is hilarious! That's the only photograph I could manage of his. He is not three but thirteen" My father laughed.

"Thirteen? What is wrong with you? He is a child; I am seven years older than him!" I was yelling now.

"Listen to me, angry young man! I spoke to the lad, he agreed to marry you. So did his grandfather Garp and I, we arranged the ceremony this Sunday" Father was giving a huge grin now.

"You tricked the boy to say yes. His grandfather agreed to marry his grandson to a gay guy seven years older than his grandson, the ceremony is on Sunday. What is the hurry and why are you doing this?" I asked as everything seemed fishy. Not seemed! It was fishy!

"Your fiancé is a bit naive and innocent, there have been too many attempts to murder him by the local goons under the infamous Blackbeard, Garp is the Vice-Admiral in the army and Blackbeard is his enemy. As elder grandchildren have moved out of the main house, the boy is practically alone. For his safety marriage seems perfect!" My father was not lying.

"But how can I marry a minor and it's fucking child marriage!" I yelled.

"We have a rule in the constitution; arranged marriage can be done for minors by parents if both the groom and bride or grooms or brides or spouses agree to it. It will be a legal marriage, but you can consummate the marriage only after the set age of consent, decided by the marriage contract! Teehee!"

"When did this rule pass?"

"A year or three back" My father had pulled strings I could see it.

"Even if I don't want to, I have to marry him?" I asked.

"Yeah, he is a nice chap my son" my father laughed. "Oh son, I forgot, your fiancé is a little wild child."

"You mean spoiled rich brat?" I hated that kind of children.

"No, wild! When he was three he wandered off, got lost and was raised by Mountain Bandits and lived with them for seven years. His godfather Shanks and his father Dragon found him and bought him back. So he has no manners like us elites" Okay so the youngest Monkey D. was really a monkey.

"I think I can live with that" I was tired of fighting back.

"And he is coming tomorrow to our house! Treat him well, I am going on a business trip, I will come on Saturday, should I buy your wedding attire?" okay so now my father was trolling me.

"No! I will find it myself please, but why is he coming four days before the wedding?" I was really confused now.

"You see Ace-san and his wife will rush with an army to kill Garp, and Sabo-san with his wife will pull strings to stop the marriage. They have not been informed yet so Garp wants to rush the boy to our house before his protective brothers kill you or Garp!"

I could really see what was happening, my father and Garp had decided on this wedding for years before and now they were in a hurry, so they suddenly rushed to a date to marry us so that his own son and grandsons would reach the ceremony only on the appointed day. This was going downhill. My father stood up and gave a victory sign and waved me bye when something hit me.

"But father-ya what's my little fiancé's name?" I asked.

"Monkey D Luffy" was the reply I got.


I was standing inside the largest and the most expensive Kimono house. I was informed moments after my father left that I was to choose my wedding Kimono. I was expecting suits but then again nothing was normal with my family. The designs and fabric were all picked up by my elder sister Perona who had mailed the tailors her instruction. My closest friends and classmates were gaping at me with wide eyes. They had known me since childhood. A sudden marriage was the last thing they expected from a man like me who was as calculative and planned as his father.

"What are you three gaping at?" I finally gave in.

"Let us make it clear, we really don't understand what you are doing" Sachi frowned.

"I agree with him" Penguin nodded.

"My father arranged my marriage with my mother's best friend's son" I spoke.

"You agreed with that just like that?" Bepo, my huge friend asked.

"Trust me I didn't" I frowned back, while the girl was taking measurements of my body.

"How old is the boy?" Penguin asked.

"He is thirteen" I went and sat with them on the sofa and picked out the black material for my kimono.

"You don't plan to force the boy on wedding night right?" Bepo asked with a little anger in his voice.

"No! Are you mad? He is a child, gods only know even if he is attracted to men!" I frowned and spat back.

"As expected from Trafalgar here" Sachi patted me.

"But eventually you will want to have sex right? You are a man of need too" Bepo informed as if I was not thinking about that.

"I guess I will stick to my hand for a while until my husband comes of age and decides to consent to it," everyone started to laugh at my joke. But I had made up my mind, once I married no matter who the person was, I was going to be faithful.

“When he reaches his teens, he might want to kiss you and do things. As well! It's not just you in this marriage!” Bepo added.

”We will figure it out! I mean I pretty sexually active since fourteen. He might be different and a late bloomer. Yet I will try my best to hold my end of the bargain!” What else could I do? Mislead a child into doing things he was not mentally mature enough to understand just because the child thought he was in love?

"How does he look, your fiancé?" Penguin asked me sensing I was getting lost in future worries.

"I have no idea, but I can bet he has not grown cuter from this stage" I handed them the photograph my father gave.

"Haha, seriously the child is cute" Bepo burst out laughing.

"Law, I have a feeling he will be a hell lot cuter than this" Penguin smirked and Sachi nodded.

"Are you meeting him on the wedding day?" Bepo asked.

"No, he is coming here tomorrow" I sighed.

"All the best," my three friends said in unison.


The next day in the morning I was standing at the entrance of our Manor and waiting for my little fiancé. I did not know how he looked now or how tall he was. All I knew he was coming alone along with four of his personal bodyguards and special guards appointed by his father. I was expecting seven or eight cars for his protection. I was dressed in my best black hoodie with yellow smiley and black feathers around the neck and my spotted jeans. My father had warned me not to scare my young fiancé with a scary smiley hoodie or my patented spotted fur hat or cap. Besides me stood Akainu my father's ex-secretary, now in charge of the manor, our cook Pan Fry, Tashigi my childhood friend and my father's ward, who was studying in the police academy, five maids and two butlers.

I was biting my lips and hoping that my finance was actually not three years old; my father had a twisted idea about jokes. Penguin, Sachi and Bepo had to complete practicals, so they left me in my own misery.

The next moment Akainu informed me that my fiancé had arrived and would enter our estate in a matter of minutes. If, I was calculating (accurately) then the car would reach our gate in three minutes. But three minutes passed, and the car was far from the site. Akainu looked confused too, he was a smart man, hired by my father for his cunning mind. A fear also crept in if the so-called Blackbeard Goons were trying to kidnap my fiancé. Akainu immediately began asking what the trouble was to the security time hired to escort the entourage in.

They assured me it was all fine, but the guests were moving slower than they had anticipated. What the fuck was happening?

After another six minutes, something came in sight. Tashigi was the first one to point it out which was odd as she was always unmindful mind despite being in the police academy. But I figured it was not an image one got to see every day. Four men were carrying a palanquin of red and yellow, a palanquin in this day and age?  was my first thought.

Behind the palanquin were two cars driving at the lowest speed possible. The palanquin was so bright and decorated that I missed the actual thing. When four men finally stood in front of us with the palanquin still hanging in their hands, Tashigi volunteered to help my fiancé out. But no one was inside it, maybe it was a wedding joke on my fiancé's part.

Suddenly a ball of red jumped from the top of the palanquin. We all looked at the ground when all the other bodyguards came rushing from the car. My eyes got stuck on the person before me.

A short teen, rather pre-teen stood in front of me. He was wearing sandals, ripped-off knee-length jeans with white fur stitched at the bottom, and a red vest which was unbuttoned and revealing his hairless and far-from-developed chest. His face was the brightest thing I had ever seen, a huge grin connecting both his ears, a scar under his beautiful deep eyes which was not there in the photograph and the same strawhat now fitting his head perfectly and his jet black hair partially covering his forehead.

"He is Cute" I mumbled without a word.

"Yoshi! You are handsome too" my fiancé grinned.

"Oh I am sorry, please welcome to DonQuixote Manor, I am Trafalgar D. Water Law, your fiancé" I really spoke without any awkward feeling and bowed.

"Hello, I am Monkey D. Luffy your Finance! Shishishi" my fiancé Luffy just pronounced the word Fiancé as Finance! Gods be damned, he was a child.

"You mean fiancé Luffy-sama" Luffy's bodyguard mumbled beside him. My fiancé chose to ignore it.

"By the way why was Master Luffy on top of the Palanquin?" Akainu asked one of the bodyguards now standing behind Luffy.

"It was so boring sitting inside the palanquin and being swayed without looking outside. Nami said the brides in ancient times went in palanquins, so I forced Grandpa to buy me one and Robin chose it for me, though Zoro and Sanji were against it. It sounded fun! But it got booorring after hours! So I sat on top of the palanquin to get the entire view, this place is awesome" Luffy said with a huge grin.

"Monkey-san, you know that you are my future husband and not bride" I spoke carefully.

"Yup, but palanquin sounded cool and call me Luffy" Luffy was jumping here and there.

"Then I am Trafalgar for you Luffy-ya" I informed.

"Tra—Trali-Tarao—Traffy, that rhymes with Luffy" Luffy was the first person to distort my name and I didn't mind it.

"Luffy-san please call Law-san by the proper name" Tashigi tried to help.

"I can't pronounce his name, ne Traffy you like it?" Luffy asked with puppy eyes.

"Yes, I do" I nodded.

"Yoshi! Traffy, agreed, do you have meat? I am hungry!"

"Luffy-sama shouldn't talk like this in front of your fiancé, did Makino-san not teach you manners of conduct for nobles?" one of the guards chided him softly. It didn’t have any impact on him.

"I forgot" Luffy stuck his tongue out at his bodyguards, who sighed in defeat.

It hit me we were still standing at the entrance, and he already said he was hungry— he was a young boy after all. "I am so sorry Kemi please take the guests inside and prepare the room for Luffy-ya."

"I am hungry" Luffy whined as he entered our house.

"Come Luffy-san I will treat you" Pan Fry led the way and Luffy jumped behind him asking what kind of meat he could cook and I saw Akainu shaking his head with an early headache.

Luffy was going to be a jackpot of trouble, I could see it!



TBC

Chapter 2: Marriage.

Summary:

With his entrance in the house, Luffy kept everyone busy. For the first night, I found him sleeping early on the couch of our massive drawing room with empty plates resting with him. His bodyguards were on constant vigilance. When I asked them if he was an early sleeper they all shook their head in unison and sighed. Apparently Luffy had been excited about this whole wedding fiasco since Monday morning, he got his bachelor party on Tuesday and bade goodbye to a large number of friends on Wednesday and spent whole Wednesday night asking someone called Makino (his teacher and friend I found later) about what to expect in a wedding banquet.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

With his entrance into the house, Luffy kept everyone busy. For the first night, I found him sleeping early on the couch of our massive drawing room with empty plates resting with him as well.

His bodyguards were on constant vigilance. When I asked them if he was an early sleeper they all shook their head in unison and sighed. Apparently, Luffy had been so excited about this whole wedding fiasco since Monday morning, that he got his bachelor party on Tuesday and bade goodbye to a large number of friends on Wednesday morning and spent the whole Wednesday night asking someone called Makino (his teacher and family friend I found later) about what to expect in a wedding banquet.

On Thursday dawn he kept pouting and demanding for a Palanquin to travel in. His grandfather Garp at last agreed and bought him one and finally, he came to my house sitting on top of the palanquin. That meant for the last three days he had not slept and he was in a car running on fumes! His brain was on fire.

The bodyguards found it to be a miracle that he slept early, just after his fourth meal.

On the second night, I found my little fiancé had befriended my pet Akita: Shu and was teaching him new tricks. Shu the one master dog who only loved me —Luffy managed to make my doggy trail after him and rename him to ShuShu.

After I returned from my so-called bachelor party organised by Bepo, Penguin and Sachi I found Luffy on the inner veranda and telling ShuShu his tales about bandits. ShuShu the generally impatient one was happily cheering him to tell more. Luffy and I, we did not have any talks, yet. I wanted to but what would I a child? Though Akainu kept me on tabs about his movement, I did not want to impose myself on him. I let him mix and adjust in this household where we had more staff than actual family members! So I let Luffy be and only limited myself to greeting him at the breakfast table and offered him a smile whenever we ran into each other.


On Saturday the guests started to arrive, first was my sister Perona, technically not a guest but she got her card! And her husband Coby tagged along too. They both had suddenly gained a liking for my little fiancé. I was quietly having my breakfast in my room and reading a book away from the chaos the three were cooking! I wanted no part in the wedding nonsense they were up to! Just when I was about to find out who the murderer was in my book a knock broke my concentration.

It was Luffy standing at the door with a huge grin and he was only in his trousers as he tore his vests moments before riding my horses— a piece of information he provided, it was again a miracle my horses were listening to him, they were the most ferocious in the country.

"Luffy-ya please come in, are you hungry?" I asked.

"Nope I just had meat, I need to ask you a favour" Luffy went and sat on my bed without any thought. Of course, if he was a child he wouldn't understand the importance of bed or hidden meanings.

"Please tell me" I sat on my chair and started eating my leftover food.

"Perona said the musician she wanted to come tomorrow is ill, she wanted to ask you if you have anyone in mind?" Luffy looked straight at me with those big innocent eyes and a big grin.

"No I have none; I am not a music lover. If she wants she may call anyone she likes" I said and Luffy's eyes were now glowing.

"Can I call my new friend Brook to play music? Please! Please! Please! He is a tall skinny man from the outskirts of this town, and he lives in that old tree-like house called Thriller Bark" I knew exactly who he was talking about, but how come he was not afraid of that man who was suffering from anorexia and people mistook for an alive skeleton! On top of it, he lived in that creepy house, though he had a husband and a child, still, that house was creepy. "You have met him?" my eyes grew big, I felt it.

"Yeah he is a nice guy like Zoro and Sanji, I met him yesterday when Tashigi took me shopping yesterday shishishi" My would-be husband is something extraordinary.

"Oh good, please call Brook if it makes you happy and who are Zoro and Sanji?" I asked.

"Zoro is a swordsman who helps the police when called and Sanji is a cook! They are seventeen and sixteen years old, shishishi we used to fight local thugs together from time to time" Luffy the short little boy of thirteen had older people as his friends.

 

"Nice do you have more friends?" I asked.

"Yeah Nami, she is sixteen too and aspiring to be a cartographer and she is Sanji's girlfriend. When they hangout, Sanji's eyes turn into pink hearts. Another friend is Robin, she is a history student is university and girlfriend of Zoro. You know what when I stay in their home sometimes, Robin and Zoro exercise in the night too, I find Robin shouting, 'Harder Zoro, you can do better than this, come on I am not going to break like a doll, go harder' it's funny" Luffy said with a huge grin. Luffy had elder friends who had managed to protect his innocence pretty well. Remarkable job!

 

"Are they coming to the wedding?" I asked as I saw myself ending up on many kill lists.

"Yup, by tonight everyone should come I assume" Luffy stood up to leave.

"Luffy-ya" I called the boy.

"Yes Traffy" he smiled.

"What did my father tell you when he was talking about us getting married?" I was curious because Luffy was a fun-loving boy and naive.

"I was playing with Carue he is Vivi's pet when Fatheringo came and sat beside me. He asked me what marriage was about, I said two people living together as nakamas and eating meat together. He told me our mothers wanted to marry us and become nakamas. He told me on the wedding day the banquet would be huge with loads of meat. All friends will come and enjoy. When I asked if I could have any kind of meat he agreed. He asked me how I felt about marrying a man I said it was an adventure. He asked me to marry you and I agreed. He said I should call him father something so I named him Fatheringo" Luffy said in one go.

I knew it my father tricked the innocent boy with stories of meat. Marriage was an adventure in the eyes of Luffy so he was looking forward to it. I sighed and asked a terrible question that I should have left in my mind. "Luffy-ya where would you like to enjoy your honeymoon?" I asked, because I had to confirm!

"Is the moon going to be made of honey?" Luffy asked.

"I think Perona is calling you, we will figure it out later.

"Yosh see ya Traffy" Luffy left and I was killing myself mentally for even asking the stupid question.


On the day of the wedding, I was draped in an ebony Kimono of silk which had a golden dragon embroidered in it. Beside me sat my soon-to-be husband in a white silk Kimono with tiny roses of red and blue running on the sleeves. Whoever had designed his kimono was one hell of a bastard as Luffy was looking younger than his age with me looking like a grim reaper in black and a monster that would eat the child up.

The ceremony began late morning, we were sitting in front of the yellow pot holding the holy fire and Luffy was dozing off on my shoulder.

I could see Luffy's guests and relatives on one side and mine on the other. Garp was getting a killing aura from all Luffy's friends, relatives and brothers. Luffy's father seemed bored and the tattoo on his face made him look one badass despite being in a proper suit. The red-haired guy named Shanks was cheering up a kind-looking woman, the famous Makino. The green-headed guy Zoro with the black-haired girl giving a wicked smile was Robin and both were giving me warning with their eyes.

The curly brow cook and his orange-haired girlfriend too were giving me the same look.

But it was the brothers, Ace and Sabo— who were ready to burn down the whole mansion and their wives Vivi and Koala were trying to diffuse their anger.

My father was grinning, and Perona and Coby were weeping god knew why. Bepo, Penguin and Sachi were looking at me with surprise, Tashigi was smiling and Pan Fry was weeping.

Overall it was one scary wedding where my little husband was sleeping through the chants and prayers the big bear-looking priest was chanting for the last two hours and I was being hated by half of the guests. I didn’t ask for this, yet I was part of the circus and its main attraction.

Bartholomew Kuma my father's lawyer friend was serving as the head priest for our wedding. I shook Luffy up, who gave me a sleepy smile and stared at the people as he saw them for the first time. Luffy was waving to his brothers and friends with hands which were gobbled by the huge sleeves of his kimono.

In front of the fire pot, Kuma kept a loaf of bread made by Pan Fry in our kitchen and two cups of sake. He directed us to break the bread. It was the husband's duty to break the bread and feed it to the bride but since we were husbands rule changed a bit. The elder in the marriage had to do it, so I broke the bread and handed Luffy half of it. We dipped our bread into the sake. I offered Luffy the soaked bread, he was supposed to take a small bite from the portion I was holding, while I took a tiny bite from his because I generally hated eating bread, Luffy ate half of what I had offered. There were a few chuckles at my husband’s innocent hungry gesture. He wanted to eat more but Kuma pointed us— to drop our bread in the fire pot to burn the bread as a symbol of unification and vibrancy in marriage.

Next, we were to feed each other sake, as expected Luffy drank the whole cup, earning more chuckles, few were from his angry brothers too. Luffy looked in confusion I smiled at him and he relaxed, I knew Luffy was a bit nervous about the ceremony and he was too hungry.

As the rituals were ancient, they demanded Luffy and me to do things we disliked, we were woken up early in the morning, bathed in cold water and perfumed with rose water and were forced to remain empty stomach till the banquet.

Kuma placed the box of rings and directed us to put it on our partner's finger. Luffy easily slipped my ring; on my finger the gold band finally proved I was getting married. But Luffy's ring was bigger than his finger. The standard wedding ring was too big for the child I was going to claim as my husband. I had told my father to make sure the ring should be an adjustable one, but it proved again—he never listened to my words! I glared at my father who winked at me! What the fuck old man?

Finally, Makino helped us out by making Luffy wear the love rose gold chain which was her wedding gift for Luffy. In that chain I attached the golden ring; it would remain there until Luffy grew old enough to wear it! The would hang on his neck and Luffy my glitter-loving husband was too excited to have the ring.

When I thought the ceremony was over: Kuma took out a paper which had the words marriage contract.

Kuma started to read out loud the contract "As we have all gathered here to attend the wedding of Trafalgar Law and Monkey D Luffy. I under the power of the constitution will grant them the permission to marry and accept them as a registered couple under the fulfilment of the conditions below. Trafalgar Law age twenty is entering the holy unification of marriage with Monkey D Luffy age thirteen. Since Monkey D Luffy is a minor, Trafalgar Law will be his local as well as legal guardian and responsible for Monkey D Luffy's well-being till he turns legal by age. By the protection of the law, Trafalgar Law cannot consummate the marriage at the moment. The marriage will be consummated after Monkey D Luffy turns sixteen, the registered age of consent. You may sign the documents."

I looked around at Ace and Sabo, who were fuming like dragons willing to engulf the whole house in fire. Zoro, Sanji, Nami and Robin wanted to chop me and cook me. Luffy without a thought was about to sign the paper.

"Luffy-ya wait" I stopped him. He pouted I knew he was in a hurry to feed himself. "Sixteen you said?" I asked Kuma.

"Yes, we can decrease it to fourteen, but I am against that" Kuma looked serious.

"You won't dare to decrease it" Ace and Sabo hissed.

"Wait wait, Luffy-ya what does consummation of marriage mean?" I asked a pouting Luffy who was hungry and wanted food desperately.

"It means when I turn sixteen there will be a big party and we will consume more meat and celebrate our wedding" Luffy gave a huge grin and everyone in the hall looked at Luffy with inexplainable expressions.

Garp was stunned, Vivi, Koala, Nami and Robin were blushing with concern, Makino was sobbing more loudly and Shanks was willing to chop off Garp, my father was controlling his laughter, Coby and Perona were too shocked to blink while Tashigi and Pan Fry were confused. Zoro and Sanji were staring into my eyes, Ace and Sabo were now prepared to kill Garp as they were staring at the old man and Dragon just smirked. My friends Bepo, Penguin and Sachi were telling me with their sad eyes that my groom was just a damn kid and they pitied me.

Other guests were too confused to talk, while Luffy was staring into my eyes with innocence and I had millions of questions. I wanted to hug this tiny creature then and there but refrained; instead, I put both my hands on Luffy's ears and looked at everyone. Now I was angry!

"Do you think this adorably innocent ignorant will understand the meaning of consummation of marriage is sex by the time he is sixteen? Seriously you are his grandpa and you are marrying him. You dare to make such a stupid contract. Kuma-san make it thirty, no if possible forty" I was angry at everyone for letting Luffy agree to marry me.

"I can increase it to eighteen, nothing more," Kuma said flatly.

"Law-kun, eighteen is fine" Luffy's father nodded and I agreed after scowling at each face for a few minutes, and hence before Luffy's eighteen birthday, I would not even try to think of kissing Luffy on the lips.

Luffy signed the papers and was ready to jump for the banquet, but Perona and the other guests demanded the wedding kiss. I bent towards Luffy, who looked oblivious as the festive food was dominating his thoughts. I pointed my fingers on my cheek and Luffy planted a small kiss on my cheek and I kissed his forehead and immediately dragged him to the banquet hall as he looked too hungry.

In the banquet, Luffy refused the wedding cakes or vegetables, he only wanted meat. Apparently, Sanji had joined Pan Fry and helped him cook extra meat just for Luffy. I saw a skinny Brook play a piece of beautiful music and saw various couples dancing. Shanks and Makino were dancing at the centre, while Zoro and Sanji were having a competition about who could dance better with their girlfriends'.

Vivi and Koala forced Ace and Sabo to the dance floor otherwise they would’ve murdered me. I saw my father dancing with his secretary Kalifa and asking me to join him on the dance floor.

But the trouble came when everybody was asking me a guy taller than six feet in height to dance with a guy who barely reached my lower ribs. I was saved when I noticed Luffy after actually eating more than twenty plates of meat had fallen asleep beside me. When I leaned in he smelled of sake, it hit me suddenly that firstly he drank the ceremonial sake on an empty stomach and drank more than fifty cups when the guest toasted us happy married life. No one had informed him that it was not compulsory to drink every cup. Now my meat-loving husband was dozing off.

I excused myself and picked up Luffy like a princess and got a nod from his father who looked the most sensible man in the party. I carried him off the party hall and I felt many eyes were glaring daggers at me in anger, so I quickly carried him up the stairs and entered the room decorated for the night.

To my luck, I was not forced to consummate the marriage like in ancient times when they came to check the bed the next day for a stain of blood. Bloodstain would be a lesser problem as Luffy was a boy but again I recalled even we gay also bleed at times.

But as I placed him on the bed, he curled his thin fingers on mine. He looked so pure and cute that instead of walking away from him, I squeezed his palm and decided to pull him into a cuddle and fell asleep hugging him. Finally, the wedding was over and our marriage began!


TBC

 

Notes:

The wedding ceremony is totally my imagination, I combined the Greek style of breaking bread, the Japanese style of sharing sake and Indian style of keeping fire-god as a witness of wedding.

Chapter 3: Night.

Summary:

When I walked back to the room we were sleeping in the previous night, I found Luffy drooling and now ShuShu was cuddled in his arms. I sat near them and patted Luffy's black hair and traced his partially opened lips with my thumb. Those lips were indeed working of beauty; the scar under his eye added sparks to his innocent existence. I was twenty and my husband thirteen, I who was always careful and planned was suddenly in one of the most chaotic situations. Not only was I married now I had to raise him.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On our wedding night, I was suddenly being pushed and kicked out of the bed, I realised it was Luffy who was still in my arms and was now soaked in sweat. He had fallen asleep in his white silk Kimono and I had cuddled him inside my embrace.

I saw Luffy's big black eyes looking at me without any expression and his face was pale. I finally sat up and helped Luffy sit up. It was past midnight and if he suddenly felt hungry it would be difficult to find meat right now I thought.

"Luffy-ya are you alright?" I asked putting my palms on his forehead.

"I want to go to the bathroom, I feel weird in the tummy," Luffy said, at closer inspection, his face looked sick.

"Come let's get you to the bathroom" I stood up and helped him stand up, but he tumbled down as his white kimono was too elaborate and had many trails and his legs got entwined in them. "Luffy-ya can you hold your stomach for a few moments?" Luffy nodded and I untied his white stash and undid all the pins that were holding his kimono.

Finally, my little husband was left in boxers and he looked too thin when he stood near me.

I helped him go inside the bathroom and closed the door; I heard noises of vomiting after all fifty cups of sake were showing its effect on the tiny body. I quickly found out the medicines and placed a glass of water on the table, while Luffy was inside; I decided to free myself of my kimono as well. Soon I was walking in pyjama bottoms and waiting for Luffy to come out.

After waiting for a few more minutes Luffy came out and flashed a huge grin to me. I relaxed and pointed to the glass of water and tablets on the table. Luffy started pouting. "Traffy I don't like medicine" he was whining.

"Guess what nobody does, but if you take them, you will become better I promise" So my little husband decided to heed my words and take the medicine.

I sat on the bed and saw Luffy who was now looking around the room with his awestruck big eyes. "Everything here is so old! Amazing!" he was laughing.

"Luffy-ya it's called antique" I corrected him.

"Traffy! I don't feel sleepy" he huffed to my side and looked into my eyes.

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"Play board games, watch films or play a video game?" definitely a child I thought.

"Sadly we have none here, we can talk until you fall asleep" I suggested. The medicines I gave would make Luffy fall asleep soon.

"Then let's ask each other questions" Luffy cheered up.

"Okay since you are younger you go ahead" I smiled.

"Yoshi, what do you study or do for a living?" was he serious he married me without knowing what I did?

"I am a final-year medical student. I will become a doctor next year" I informed.

"Wow, you really must be a genius! So you will save lives?" Luffy asked.

"Yeah I will try to save lives, I am not a genius Luffy-ya, I just got into medical college at the age of sixteen" I ran my hand through my hair.

"Why do you have so many tattoos on your body?" Luffy was now close to my chest and carefully examining my tattoos with his thin fingers.

"Just felt like it," I said.

"And this tattoo?" he was asking about the death tattoos on my hands. "Well, this one is to remind me of how precious life is."

"Wow! I like you Traffy. Traffy is nice and looks handsome with Tattoos! Shishishi" my husband just complimented me.

"Will you draw me a tattoo too?" Luffy asked with puppy eyes.

"Sure when you grow up, how about your eighteenth birthday?" I knew to say no would mean nothing to him.

"Okay," he grinned.

"Luffy-ya how did you get this mark under your eye?" I traced the horizontal cut with my fingers.

"I did it myself. I wanted to travel with Shanks, so to prove to him how serious I was I cut myself" Okay so my husband was a stubborn child.

"That's reckless! How old were you?" I mumbled.

"I know, everyone scolded me, I was three" Luffy was grinning.

"But it makes you look manly now, though you are an idiot," I said.

"Thank you" Luffy laid his head down and pulled the pillow between his legs.

"Traffy can we read the wedding wishes?" yes with every gift we got wishes written on cards.

"Okay, I went and brought the cards that were on another table.

"So whom should I read first?" I asked my little husband who was now snuggling inside my arm.

"Fathering" he cheered.

"Dear Luffy and my son, wish you a long-married life full of passionate se—sunlight and enjoyment" My father actually wrote sex!

"Grandpa" Luffy now was excited.

"Trafalgar you better take care of my boy well or else you will be blown away by my fist," says the man who married off a child with an adult.

"Dad? Did he write one"

"Yeah, here it is, Luffy my boy, enjoy your new adventure" finally a normal wish.

"Perona and Coby?" Luffy was sticking under my elbow.

"Please bear with my little brother Luffy-kun. Luffy-san hope you grow happy and wise" That was definitely my sister and her idiot husband.

"Luffy-ya, Sanji, Nami, Zoro, Robin and your new friend Brook have written in one card," I said.

"Please read it," Luffy asked.

"Dear Luffy take care of yourself and we love you. Visit us soon. Mr Law, you better take care of him and protect him. We are not so nice with others, Luffy is our precious little one and we can go to any extent to keep him happy!"

"Shishishi, they are always scary! Now Brooke too" Luffy was expecting this.

"Next we have Ace and Vivi-san" I informed and Luffy was giving a big smile.

"Luffy if anything happens to you, call either me, Sabo, Vivi or Koala. You better not break my brother's hymen Law" 

Seriously hymen? Okay, it was a figurative warning, but still, the hymen was too much.

"What's a hymen Traffy?" Luffy asked.

"It's a tissue in a woman's body, which stretches when touched with a bit of force and can bleed occasionally. You don’t have one, nor do I." I half-informed.

"Okay, who's next?" Luffy was never brooding and I liked it.

"Sabo and Koala say, we love you Luffy, just don't be reckless and don't go wild. You keep your hands off my brother or else your bones will go missing."

"He is scarier than Ace, once an older man was helping me button my shirts properly, he beat him up!" Luffy said.

"Wait, Luffy-ya, where were you and how old were you?"

"I was playing in my attic room with my robots, it happened after I came back from Dadadn's place, I was near about ten years old and I was sitting on the person's lap" I thanked god and Sabo for actually beating up the guy.

"Next we have Shanks and Makino, they say, he is our boy, we are his godparents and we expect you to love him and protect him. You will keep that innocence of his till he is eighteen and trust me Makino can kill" I gulped my voice.

"That's Makino's thought written by Shanks I am sure!" Luffy laughed.

"Okay enough, now let's sleep okay, you vomited recall it Luffy-ya" I pulled Luffy closer before he could start protesting and pulled the sheets to make him fall asleep.

"Nooooo Traffy" Luffy tried to break free.

"Traffy says yes, Luffy-ya" his eyes were resisting but I covered his face. I wanted to listen more of him, but I did not want another threatening in disguise of wedding wish from any of Luffy's family or friends on my wedding night.


The next day when Perona entered my room, she shirked when she saw Luffy in my arms and both of us were bare-chested. She rushed and pulled the covers looking for bloodstains.

When I gave her a questioning look she sighed in relief, could she not her trust brother?

I was not the one who arranged for this marriage with a child! She had come to wake up Luffy as his friends and family were leaving and wanted to say goodbye. But Luffy was deep in slumber. We couldn't wake up Luffy as the medicines I gave were strong for his little body.

ShuShu went ahead and decided to sleep with Luffy. So behalf of my husband I decided to bid everybody a happy journey and it took a lot of willpower on my part to face them.

At the big hall, Garp stood with his son, grandsons and their wives. I went to greet them first; Garp hugged me crushing my bones and whispering in my ears silent warnings. "I married Luffy because your father promised me that he would be safe. Don't make me regret it brat," the old man would never gain my liking.


My father-in-law Dragon is the only man I would ever like to meet again. "Luffy can be troublesome so I hope you are well equipped Law" Dragon patted me.

The brothers were standing in front of me with their scowls smoke sipping out from their noses. "You keep Luffy happy and stay alive" Ace hissed.

"Yes you better listen to Ace, or you will be fed to sharks and no one will find your trace," Sabo smiled and hugged me.

"I will protect him" I mumbled.

"Try not to anger them" Koala smiled and Vivi laughed.

"Here are our email IDs' just ask us anything about Luffy okay" Vivi could not be Ace's wife, she was too kind.

"Oh, Law" Ace turned around.

"Yeah," I raised my head.

"We forgot something" Sabo smirked.

"What?" before I could realise anything two strong punches landed in my stomach and I was sent flying backwards hitting the wall.

"What the hell was that for?" I yelled.

"For marrying Luffy" both brothers high-fived while I was clenching my stomach and reclining against the wall.

"They already had their fun Ero-cook" Zoro laughed.

"Looks like Marimo we have to wait" Sanji joined him.

"We can always reschedule it right Nami?" Robin smirked.

"I have to agree with Robin" Nami giggled. Luffy's friends were no less scary than his family. "Let's make a deal" Nami smiled.

"What would that be?" I asked.

"You keep Luffy happy and we don't kill you" Zoro gave an evil glare.

"Why is everyone trying to kill me" I yelled.

"Because it's Luffy" Sanji smiled.

"So we have a deal Law-san?" Robin asked.

"Deal" I grumbled still recovering from pain in my gut.

Makino and Shanks just hugged me and Shanks warned me not to anger his lady love. Apparently, the sweet woman was very dangerous when tempered with.


After Luffy's family and friends left I sighed with relief realising what I had gotten into.

My whole household had taken a liking for Luffy and he seemed a natural part of it. Soon other guests left and I bowed and bade them goodbye. My father informed me that Akainu was to be Luffy's governor when I would be in class and at the hospital, he would teach Luffy basic mannerisms.

Though both my father and I doubted he would learn.

Perona before leaving informed me Luffy was to join Grandline High as a first-year student; despite being thirteen he was already admitted to my surprise. His classes would start after a month and a half and that made me think how much did Luffy learn in the last three years after his return from the bandits.

All this thought came to a halt when Penguin, Bepo and Sachi visited me to gift me a one-week honeymoon trip late in the morning. I felt like burning them to the ground but either way, I accepted it as they were thoughtful. But they thought a Honeymoon trip was a must and the place they chose was ideal for a child bride in my case child groom.

When I walked back to the room we were sleeping in the previous night, I found Luffy drooling and now ShuShu was cuddled in his arms.

I sat near them and patted Luffy's black hair and traced his partially opened lips with my thumb. Those lips were indeed working of beauty; the scar under his eye added sparks to his innocent existence. I was twenty and my husband thirteen, I who was always careful and planned everything was suddenly in one of the most chaotic situations.

Not only was I married now I had to raise him. Luffy woke up and gave a huge grin to me and all my doubts were blown away.

"Come on wake up sleeping devil" I pulled him by the leg.

"Meat" of course that's a thought he will run after.

"You can have loads of meat, but first have a bath and pack your bags" I pushed him inside the bathroom.

"Where are we going?" Luffy asked.

"To our honeymoon" I mumbled.

"Will the moon be made of honey?" Luffy's eyes turned into stars.

"I will explain it to you later" I closed the door and slammed my head on the door.


 

 

Notes:

No, you pervs! Nothing will happen!

Now go follow me in on Instagram at khepiari :(

Chapter 4: Honeymoon

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text


Throughout the ride to our so-called Honeymoon, Luffy kept bombarding me with questions. Until this day I thought this kind of question never existed. But now they did and they came from my little husband.

We were being driven to our destination as a flight or train journey was not considered safe for Luffy. Luffy was wearing a navy blue T-shirt, his usual ripped-off trousers and sandals. I tried convincing him to wear sneakers or strapless shoes but he stuck to his sandals and I gave up.

Now my strawhat-wearing husband was putting his head out of the car and trying to absorb more. "Luffy-ya get inside" I pulled him by hand.

"But I won't get to see the place when we reach" Luffy gave a pouting sigh.

”We will reach in time, peeping out won't increase our speed" I pulled his hand again.

"Oye Diver-san please drive faster" Luffy shouted in excitement.

"Luffy there is a term called 'Speed Limit.' Have you ever heard of it?" I asked.

"Yes, and it's boring Traffy...bwwwaaaa" My little husband just stuck his tongue out and teased me.

"That's it young man" I pulled my husband by the waist and closed all the windows with the remote in my hand.

"Traffy you are being Mean" Luffy yelled.

"Am I?" I forced him to sit by my side and no matter how strong he was my long legs were far more experienced than him. After struggling for three minutes he was captured by my legs and hands I had engulfed him.

"Why can't I move?" Luffy tried to break free from my arms and legs. He was practically sitting on my lap and I rested my chin on top of his head.

"Since you are my responsibility I can't let you poke your head out. Someone might shoot you Luffy-ya" I hugged him properly.

"Why is everyone always trying to protect me from an enemy I have never seen? You are behaving like grandpa" Luffy was angry as he elbowed me.

"Hold it I am nothing like your grandpa, he is scary!" I shivered.

"But you are also not allowing me to enjoy. When I tried going to Zoro's Dojo for the first time I had bodyguards following me, then I beat them to prove that I am strong. I am strong Traffy I can protect myself" Luffy tried to break free from me.

"Luffy-ya I know you are strong, but if you promise to me that you will become my friend, I will let you enjoy.

"But we are friends? Husbands are Namaka right?" Luffy asked.

"Yes, but I want to be your best friend. Right now for the next few weeks please listen to my pleas" I said in a very calm voice.

He had no idea what dangers loitered around him. Vivi and Koala had emailed me as soon as they left my home and I read everything just before we began our journey. They had written about the major incidents that were all aimed at Luffy's life. Slowly it was sinking in as why this marriage was so important and rushed. Luffy pouted but it seemed he sensed my worry.

"Okay but I get to choose the dinner, that's your punishment" I did not feel like correcting him that his notion of punishment was indeed cute.

Luffy tried to break free but after a while, he rested his head on my chest and fell asleep on my lap with a big pout and I could not stop chuckling.


"Luffy-ya wake up" I poked my husband who was drooling on my black shirt. After he fell asleep on my lap, Luffy had cuddled by my side like a puppy dog. His head was still on my chest and one hand hugging me and a leg resting on my legs. He had no idea but my back was paining as I had to be conscious of his movements as well as mine.

"I wanna sleep" Luffy smiled.

"Don't you want to play in the water and eat meat?" I whispered.

"Will there be varieties of Meat Traffy?" Luffy spoke with half-closed eyes. "Yes, all you want" I ruffled his black hair.

"It's strange Master Luffy is never so sleepy" one of the bodyguards escorting us spoke to me.

"It's not strange, I should have been more careful. Last night he vomited so I again gave him medication before leaving our home, but it seems this amount was strong for him too. Sorry, it's my fault Bodyguard-ya" I said.

"No Trafalgar-san, honestly I think it's better this way otherwise he would be sprinting around. Once we settle everything he can jump around happily and we can keep our distance" the bodyguard smiled.

"I guess I have to agree, let us carry the sleeping devil to a hotel room" I pulled Luffy out of the car and slid him on my back for a piggy ride. Luffy without any protest held on to me in his sleep and his head hung on my shoulder.

"Welcome to our Funland of Skypeia" a blonde girl with the name tag Conis smiled at me.

"We have a booking for a Honeymoon Suite under the name of Trafalgar Law" I adjusted my sleepy husband on my back that wouldn't let go of me.

"Yes Sir, we have prepared the room, I would require your identification and your spouse's as well" The girl gave me the register to sign in. I produced my college identity card and poked Luffy.

"Traffy I want to sleep" Luffy mumbled.

"Luffy-ya, do you have anything for identification?" I asked. I saw one of the bodyguards from the shadows approaching me.

"Trafalgar-san, Master Luffy's identification card" he presented it to me and I gave it to the girl.

"Excuse me sir" Conis looked confused.

"Yes," I was getting impatient as carrying Luffy was becoming tough.

"According to this ID your husband is thirteen years old" I was expecting this query.

"Yes, he is" I sighed.

"But.." Conis looked confused.

"It's legal to marry an underage; my father passed this law trust me. Here is my marriage certificate and I won't do anything to this kid on my back. Please give us the room quickly" I appreciated her concern, if I were in her place, I would triple-check, but right now I was exhausted hence I grumbled my response.

"Sorry sir, hope you have a wonderful time here. Please enjoy our themed diner, children's museum, dry rides and water ride specially made for kids" Conis handed me the key and finally I decided to carry Luffy like a princess to save my back.


Once I dropped my little husband on the huge bed I rushed to the washroom for a much-needed bath. I filled my bathtub and submerged my aching body in the warm water.

Every part of my body was crying for the water and soon I started retracing the tattoos on my hand, chest and fingers. When Luffy asked why got them I lied that I just felt like having them.

The tattoos are an expression of the wild phase I had in my early teens. My pink-loving father was shocked when I came back home with the tattoos I still recall the expression on his idiotic face.

My body became comfortable in the warm water and I drifted into sleep. My eyes opened when the water was cold and I could hear a certain voice calling me. It hit me the voice belonged to Luffy.

"Traffyyyy... Where are you?" I jumped out of my bath and grabbed the nearest towel and wrapped it around my waist. "Traffy... Traffy I am sorry for peeping out don't lock me alone in this room" Luffy was whining.

I opened the door to find Luffy pouting and hugging his legs. "Luffy-ya what happened?" before I could get an answer my husband jumped on me and hugged me tightly.

"Traffy did not leave me! I thought you locked me up" Luffy nuzzled his nose in my shoulder.

"I was in the washroom Luffy-ya. I will never lock you up in a hotel room. Trust your husband" I pushed Luffy to look at him who was really sad.

"Okay bath time. After the bath, we eat and since it's already late evening, tomorrow we will do whatever you want" I smirked.

"Whatever I want?" Luffy asked with big eyes.

"Yes, now go have a bath."

"Yosh and he rushed to the washroom. Once standing there he was awestruck by the shiny bathroom ware and the bathtub. "Traffy I can bathe in that?" Luffy asked with his eyes already glowing stars.

"It's your playground idiot" I laughed.

For the next two hours, I could hear Luffy shouting 'Amazing!' more than a hundred times. He would shout when he found ceiling shower or exclaim at the candy flavour sea salt. Everything was unique and worth his attention. He was playing with the jets showering from different angles and yelling at how happy he was.

Finally, I pulled him out of the castle of foam in the bathtub and showered him with my own hands. I rubbed his hair under the hand shower and stripped him of the bubble suit that had his bubble superpower. He was thin but not mal-nutrient, strong but unaware, fairly observing but chose to be ignorant and adorably cute; we were barely married three days, and I already cared for him.

Once dressed up he was jumping on the bed claiming he had never seen such a huge bed that was so soft. "Luffy-ya you will fall, please be calm" I yelled, still he was jumping like he was on a trampoline. Before I could even register he fell flat on the floor hurting his back.

"Ouchhhh... eeeeee...it hurts" Luffy sat up and started rubbing his bum.

"I told you, why is it so hard to listen to your elders" I pulled him to check any damage.

"Traffy is no adult, he is my husband bawwww" he again struck out his tongue at me.

"You little devil, do you have any idea what's the difference between our ages?" I tickled him.

"Nope" Luffy was highly ticklish and now rolling on the bed as I tickled him hard.

"Ha-ha.. Traffyy... Ha-ha... stop it.. My tummy will blast" Luffy had tears in his eyes.

"I am seven years older than you brat" I stopped tickling.

Luffy stared at my eyes for a few seconds when his concentration was broken by the doorbell.

A man walked in with a food trolley and my husband jumped out of the bed to the eating area and I followed him.


Luffy's excitement revealed many things about him to me. Firstly he had never been to 'such a big room' in his life. Secondly, he was an adrenaline junkie and would jump to anything that tempted him. Thirdly, shiny things were cool and meant to be collected. Fourthly, meat was the solution to every anger pout he had from time to time. Fifthly anyone could become his buddy irrespective of age. With this new information in my mind, I was watching my husband enjoy our Honeymoon.

Skypiea was not a hotel in its right sense but a popular spot for summer vacation. It was an artificial river island which had maid-cafe like diners, water parks, water rides, dry rides, a museum of history and natural science, superhero cottages anything and everything that a child loved. It was a family paradise which made parents happy for their kids. It was a safe haven for working girls coming for weekend trips. I could see excited children running around with their parents and I had my husband shouting in excitement.


On our first day, Luffy dragged me to the Pirate theme diner because the costumed waiters sang. With the waiters singing my husband joined them to ruin their beautiful song. It took me a while to realise that Luffy had never been to any diner or amusement park ever.

"Traffy come let's take a picture" I was not asked but dragged into the seat where I had to put on a pirate hat similar to Luffy and I smiled at the thought of us. It was a miracle on the first day we ate in more than five diners from zombie-themed to superhero and we only explored meat dishes. Luffy had a good appetite and I couldn't stop laughing whenever he got stuck at reading the names of food.

In the night he would roll on the bed in happiness that it was the biggest bed of his life. I made a mental note that the room I picked for him in our mansion must have a bigger bed than this. The more I saw his naive smile, the more I cared for him.


On the second night after playing in the children's rides Luffy failed to master the lock on our room while leaving for dinner. "Traffy the door is broken," Luffy said with guilty eyes.

"Did you break it" It was no surprise to me if he did break.

"No, I can't lock it" Luffy frowned. The problem with our room was that they still used the older methods of locking doors instead of key-cards. I looked at the knob, but I was happy the door was fine.


"Come here" I pulled Luffy and dragged his head behind the door.

"Look it has a button here, you press it before leaving the room and once you close the door it gets locked.

"Traffy is a genius" the sparkling eyes were now experimenting with the golden knob.

Though I was twenty I did have a taste like mature people but since the day I heard about my marriage, I had forgotten about my itch for liquor.

Even my bachelor party settled with beer as Bepo did not want me to scare Luffy. So after I entered the suite attending a sudden call from Father in the lobby I smelled the wine and found Luffy with red cheeks sloppy smile in the evening after his play in the adventure land.

"Oye Luffy-ya, what happened?" I held his face in my hands.

"Noooooooothing Traffy" Luffy drooled.

"Did you open the refrigerator in our suite?" I asked.

"Yeshh, Traffy you know it has choooooooocolates and grape juice. The juice was bitter and itched my neck but the chocolates were tasty" Luffy grinned with dreamy eyes.

I knew to keep him away from that food casket for three days was impossible; I walked towards the fridge and found all the wine bonbons were eaten and two bottles of grape juice stared at me. The juice Luffy drank was indeed wine and I could see the reason for the red cheeks.


On the fourth day, I decided to drive my husband around the island. To please him I took a 'roofless car' and my husband with his strawhat was happily enjoying the air slapping his face. It was a surprise Luffy did not care about price or quality; it was always the simple things that attracted him. The keychain-selling man became so fond of Luffy that he gave him three keychains as a gift. The ice cream-selling lady kept caressing his cheeks.

I still could not convince him to wear sneakers. If I picked up a colour like black or grey he would make a face, bright colours charmed him. I gave up picking things for him, our tastes were different. But again he was a child he would grow bored of bright colours one day.

Within eight days of marriage, I had started calling him an idiot and a fool. He seemed fine and along the line, I got permission to bonk on his head. Luffy, though my husband reminded me of a happy puppy who would wag his tail at the slightest hint of compassion. A cotton candy could win his heart but not the pair of custom-made leather boots with heels that I showed him.

After avoiding the swimming pool for almost five days Luffy forced me to take him to the water rides. Luffy had no knowledge about swimming and my fears were confirmed.

Despite being a hammer he would jump on to anything that appeared cool. I had to keep running behind him so that he did not drown. The rubber protection was uncool, the children's ride was the best and splashing water was amazing. The thin figure in front of my eyes was in yellow boxers and jumping in the fake waves.

"Traffy come here... It's amazing... the waves are so cool" he opened his arms towards me.

I smirked and held his hand. Holding my hand firmly he started jumping with every wave that hit him. I being tall enough was not moved by the fake waves. But Luffy's height reached till my ribs and I had to hold his surprisingly toned waist. With every wave, I raised him up and he would give the happiest smile ever.

"Traffy is real beach this much fun?" suddenly Luffy asked between his shouts.

"You have never been to the beach Luffy-ya?" I asked with a surprised voice.

"Nope," Luffy shook his head.

"I see" I mumbled.

"Ne Traffy is it this much fun?" He asked again. "It's a thousand times better" I ruffled his wet black hair.


The second last day was boring for Luffy, as I forced him to enjoy a calm time with me. Skypiea was huge, it had bathhouses too and Luffy had to experience it. Despite his protest, I forced him to join the bath.

The restless boy for the first fifteen minutes pouted and grumbled. I closed my eyes holding his hand and I chose to ignore him. Soon he was playing with the water and splattering it at the younger kids who were bathing with their fathers. He annoyed every child in the bath and kept giggling while I pretended to be invisible.

Not even once did I let go of his hand and hence he was forced to realise the importance of patience. But when I opened my eyes, his head was resting on my shoulder and his mouth was parted. I pulled him out and he yawned. After wearing the trousers we walked out of the bathhouse to grab some towels when someone tapped my shoulder.

"Hmm hello," a pretty voice spoke to me.

"Hello," I nodded.

"I am Yuki" the green-haired girl smiled at me.

"Nice to meet you Yuki-chan, I am Law" I introduced myself.

"I am Luffy" my husband spoke too.

"Hello Luffy-Kun, I and my friends over there are going to the bar after we change would you like to join us?" the girl was a nice person I could tell and it was not the first time a female had shown interest in me.

"That's nice of you, but I have to look after him" I pointed to my husband who was glowing after the bath.

"I assume Luffy-Kun won't mind if we steal Law-san here for a few hours' right?" Yuki asked Luffy.

"No, Traffy you can go with them I will play on the electronic bull" Luffy grinned.

"No way I am leaving you, even if you promise to stay in the hotel room I won't" I scolded Luffy and continued "Traffy should go they are nice" Luffy now confidently smiled.

"Listen—young man, you won't ride the bull again, you almost broke it last night" I bonked his head.

"Law-san your brother won't mind if you join us" Yuki had a point that Luffy won't mind but she read something wrong.

"Traffy is not my brother! He is my husband" Luffy grinned. The girls looked at me in confusion.

"Yeah, he says the truth Yuki-chan" I nodded.

"But..." the girl was now lost in thoughts.

"He is a minor?" The second girl asked and I raised my eyebrow.

"Yeah," I paused. I’m "It's a long story but we are married. Thank you for asking me for a drink" I bowed and pulled Luffy with me who was dreaming about the electronic bull.


The last night of our trip was special for Luffy, I had finally managed to put him in decent clothes and took him to the balcony restaurant of Marijeo. I had seen him eat like a brute, hardly using a spoon or fork. There were two scary places where his food belonged the hand and mouth. Luffy was in a formal pink shirt and grey trousers. Though I tried to make him wear sneakers he still stuck to his sandals which looked odd. But due to his charming smile, innocent eyes and youthful look, the waitress overlooked his mismatched attire.

"Luffy-ya feel free to order anything" I pushed the menu towards him. "Really?" his jaws dropped.

"Yes," I smirked.

"The only restaurant I ever ate was in Baratie. Sanji's father would kick me out every now and then though. Sanji cooked everything for me so I never ordered. Traffy is so cool."

I really needed to buy him a dictionary as he had to learn there were more words after cool and amazing.

"Traffy I can't understand anything" my husband pulled his hair.

"Every dish on pages fifteen and sixteen is of meat" I informed.

The next thing I recall is our table was filled with meat and Luffy was trying to eat with a fork and knife like normal people. I ordered myself a glass of wine. I toasted it to Luffy silently and clinked my glass with his strawberry juice.

"Traffy can we pack all this and take it to our?" Luffy asked with some doubt while I was sipping my wine.

"Why?" I raised my eyebrow. Ever since we married, I have been using my eyebrows too much.

"It will take me years if I have to eat with a fork and spoon" Luffy whined.

"Luffy-ya eat the way you like" I need not speak twice within moments the plates were getting empty and I was laughing at the perplexed expression of fellow customers watching my little glutton eat to his heart’s content.


When we returned the next day, Perona and Tashigi were waiting for us. As soon as our bags were taken out of the car Perona pulled Luffy by his hand. Tashigi refrained me from following them, though they were at a distance I could hear what my sister was asking.

"Luffy-kun does your body pain?" Perona asked seriously.

"No" he gave his innocent look.

"Does it pain in any particular area?" Perona was getting better with questioning.

"Nope Perona, you know I went on water rides, Traffy kept running after me as I kept drowning" Luffy was all excited and Tashigi gave me I am happy-for-him look.

"That's nice that Law cares about you. Does it pain in-between your legs?" Perona was going to be a horrible mother.

"My family jewels are fine" Luffy grinned you can see if you want Luffy was about to unbutton his trousers.

"Luffy-ya that will be enough" Luffy turned around me with no shame. Again I placed my palms on my little husband’s ears and took a deep breath.

Though, I couldn't say the same for Perona, who was embarrassed to death. I again put my hands on Luffy's ears and started my ranting.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Perona-ya? Do I look paedophile to you? How dare you ask that to him? If I wanted to do what you think I could have done it on the wedding night" I yelled.

"I just got worried, you know we are a family of perverts and your husband is mouth-watering Law" Perona sighed.

"What the hell? Mouthwatering? I know he is cute and all but please trust your brother" I sighed and looked at Luffy cluelessly looking above his head, my face was towering over him. I dropped my hands.

Her worries were fine people would hardly trust a guy like me who was an exhibition of tattoos and carried a grim face.

"Tashigi-ya have you prepared Luffy-ya's room? Tashigi nodded.

"Traffy I will not live with you?" Luffy pouted.

"Hmm you see Luffy-ya, things are—"

“—Law has an exam and his room is small for you Luffy" Tashigi cut in.

"Okay," Luffy nodded.

"Once things settled down you both will have a big room in a year or two okay?" Tashigi was going to be a good mother.

"Master Luffy from tomorrow I will teach you the manners and customs of nobles" Akainu walked in.

"Who are you?" Luffy tilted his head. For the first time in his life, Akainu was forgotten by someone.

"Your governor and caretaker till your eighteenth birthday" Akainu was going to have a hard time I could see it.

"I don't like you. I won't be talking to you" Luffy said all this with a grinning face and dragged Tashigi with him to see his new room while I saw Akainu clenching his teeth. This was not good news!


TBC


 

Notes:

Disclaimer- I will never own One Piece

 

Well, let us imagine Skypeia as Disneyland okay guys. I think Luffy will do all this because I did get confused with locks and showers myself. I was once stopped from entering the pirate ride because I was twenty and the ride belonged to children below six years. Law hankering after sneaker shoes something I think Law will do, he is well dressed and loves class so he will try make his husband “civilised” right? Did you expect something else on this honeymoon? Well, pervs who PMed me for 'Deflowering' scene you have to wait. He is thirteen now come on!. Yes PM me all your perverted ideas as few have done already I love you guys so much. I am so happy at the response this story is getting. I am on cloud nine.

(*_*)/

love you all and reviews makes me happy!
And follow me on Instagram at khepiari

Chapter 5: Education

Summary:

His laugh had become my custom made music. Now that he lived with me in my room, I got used to his antics and traits. He was messy and kept dropping clothes here and there, quick to react, cheerful and simple. He loved playing with animals, he hated food that had no meat, he loved anything shiny, he hated people who were bossy and he was easily pleased and trusting. But what he thought about me was still unknown.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text


After returning from honeymoon a week later, Akainu became Luffy's governor.

But to Akainu's terrible luck, Luffy openly disliked him and followed nothing of what Akainu spoke. Akainu complained to my father who was on his business trips with other nobles.

My father simply said Luffy was not to be angered or forced. But Akainu had been strong-headed and tried to restrain Luffy from talking with people outside the house or the maids while I was out of the house.

I was busy with my practicals and approaching final examinations, so I could not meet Luffy properly for more than two weeks.

Though made the great error of assumption and I thought Luffy hardly missed me, he played with ShuShu now and then, the whole morning he would explore the huge estate and leap from tree to tree; tamed my fierce horses and trained with Tashigi in the evening and demanded food from Pan Fry every now and then.

But most nights when I could return home I found him sleeping in the huge drawing room while Tashigi studied beside him. So it became a duty on my part to put him on the bed in the room I selected for him—with the biggest bed ever.

The nights I was held back Tashigi would sleep beside him to make me feel less agitated. I was happy that Tashigi was always there with him, it was advantageous to have one's childhood friend live in the house.

The day my examination was over Luffy and I, we were to have the traditional welcoming family dinner for a newly married couple to solidify the wedding vows and embark on a life together.

Though we had dined together many times, we had not celebrated this custom and Perona was not going to forget it. Pan Fry cooked everything Luffy and I loved.

In the huge dining hall, everyone sat around the old table, but Akainu made Luffy sit opposite my seat. Tashigi had decided to join us with other working members of the house. Perona and Coby were talking with Bepo, Sachi and Penguin who were self-invited guests to the dinner.

Akainu was giving a victory smile as he restrained my little husband. His smile vanished when I entered and Luffy jumped off his feet and hugged me calling out "Traffy, I haven't seen you for weeks. I missed you" My husband was adorable. And my heart hurt! He missed me!

Tashigi smiled at Luffy's innocence.

"Luffy-ya, I had exams, sorry for the trouble" I ruffled his hair.

"It's okay Traffy, now you will teach me how to swim, oh I can ride all your horses nicely Traffy" I looked at him with surprise that he missed me and I held him by the waist.

As I took my seat, Luffy sat near me. "Master Luffy you are to sit opposite Master Law" Akainu spoke.

Honestly, I hated him from the bottom of my heart, for him, manners and customs were above emotion. Before I could stop him from irritating Luffy more.

"Like hell I will listen to you, Traffy is my husband, I can sit wherever I want" With this my little husband forced himself on my lap and stuck his tongue out.

"But..." Akainu was again cut off.

"I said I will never listen to you! I don't like you! I hate to follow rules, I will live the way I want, here I am free to do whatever I want, do not order me around!" this was the first time I saw Luffy getting so angry even Tashigi and the rest of the staff were shocked.

Perona and Coby were surprised and my friends were smirking I could see it. Garp and Vivi-san had mailed me that Luffy was really cheerful guy, but when he did not like someone he would say it to their face. He hated the type who bossed him and Akainu was defiantly that type.

"Luffy-ya, let's eat, please calm down," I said with a calm voice.

"Yosh, it's okay if Traffy says so, Panny-san food food food" Luffy was again normal but I could feel Akainu was really pissed as he left the hall grumbling and everyone was staring at Luffy who was not going to leave my lap.


That night I got another knock on my door, I could hear hustle and bustle outside. I was trying to relax but even ShuShu was barking.

When I opened the door, Luffy was standing in front of my door with a sheet around his shoulder, his hair in a mess and his forehead was formed into a frown.

Without a word, Luffy stomped in and jumped on my bed. I looked outside the door ShuShu was now wagging his tail and I saw Akainu frowning at me. I shut the door and sat near Luffy who was pouting now.

"I don't want Akainu to be tagging behind me Traffy, I don't like him" Luffy was really angry.

"Luffy-ya till you turn eighteen please bear with him" I tried to reason.

"No, he is not my bodyguard or brother. My brothers can scold me or teach me manners. Even Tashigi can teach me. But he is a bad man. I don't like him. I cannot tolerate him for five years" Luffy was damn serious.

Though he was thirteen I was sure now he was as stubborn as a newborn and was not giving up. "How about till sixteen years?" I thought I could negotiate.

"Traffy, every night he will try to make me sleep early and lock me from outside or wake me up early. That's why slept in drawing-room, he tried to stop me from talking with people outside the house and driver-san wouldn't take me to the park to play. He says I am not allowed to be with Traffy until I turn eighteen as I will tempt you. He keeps talking about how I am a wild child so it will take ages for him to train me. From tonight I will sleep in this room with you!" Luffy was very clear in his thought as his voice was just too serious for a thirteen-year-old.

"You don't like your room? I even asked for the biggest bed possible" I patted his cheeks.

"I will sleep with you even if we don't have a bed" Luffy yelled. He was furious.

I did not wait another second and I took out my cell phone to call up my father. "Hello Law, what makes you call me at this time I am abroad you know right?" my father asked.

"Get Akainu off Luffy-ya's tail" I demanded.

"That Akainu is overdoing again?" my father asked.

"Yeah and he is talking too much, he was here to guide Luffy and not dictate to him. I know you can't pull him away yet, so tell him from tomorrow he will not try to limit Luffy-ya and yeah Luffy-ya wants to live with me in my room. I guess I will shift to the master bedroom if you don't mind?" I asked.

"Sure go ahead, the mansion has over a hundred rooms, but you both will just sleep in that king-sized bed?" my father was laughing.

"Hell yeah, you pervert for a father. Pass my message to Akainu" I disconnected, and Luffy was still in the same position warped in the sheet.

"Luffy-ya, let's sleep now" I pulled Luffy back, and when the sheet fell from his body, I could not stop staring at him.

Within three weeks of horse riding and training with Tashigi and eating with Pan Fry my little husband had grown a small but firm chest and a well-defined waist. I took the chance of his innocence and placed my palms on his chest to feel them and I could say they were going to get better.

Luffy did not care; I pushed him to the bed and hugged him to sleep. I saw him relaxing and drifting to sleep and mumbling, "I missed you Traffy".

Fuck that hurt me.


Another two weeks later Luffy was standing in the principal's office of Grandline High. It was Luffy's first day at school.

After a hell lot of confusion and a process of elimination, my little husband decided to study Geography, History, Literature, Political Science and basic General Studies.

The subjects were the exact opposite of what I read and indicated to me clearly that Luffy was inclined to liberal studies. I tried to make him read biology or mathematics but the expressions he gave to me proved it was futile. The boy was a stark reflection of my own teen days.

I decided to accompany him on the first day as I did not want Akainu to ruin my husband's mood.

The principal of this elite school Boa Hancock was known for her strictness and mannerisms towards boys. People loved her for her cold beauty and glamour, but something struck me as this scary woman was smiling at Luffy happily. She patted his head three times, Luffy was adorable he could charm anyone, but to charm, the stone-cold Boa was an achievement my husband attained without any idea. She happily accepted Luffy and gave me a jealous smile when I corrected her that I was Luffy's husband and not brother. But she forgot about me and offered Luffy her lunch box which Luffy happily accepted. I could smell trouble, but Luffy seemed fine so I let him be in bliss. It was his first day after all.

When I went to pick him up, I was not surprised to find him with a few other people hanging around his neck. He was the most adorable creature ever born, his eyes sparkled, and he was a little naive but determined. He entered the car with a grinning face; I looked at him with a small smile.

"Traffy I made so many new friends today!" my husband cheered.

"Tell me about them" I ruffled his hair and started my drive. "I met Kaya the blonde girl you saw right, she is a heiress to something and engaged to Ussop the long-nosed guy with curly hair. They are funny. I met Caimie in the afternoon with her upper-class man friends Hachi and Papaug. They always stay together, hehe Caimie is always telling me that Hachi and Papaug joined the school just to protect her" Luffy laughed happily. "They even shared their lunch with me Traffy" he kept talking and laughing.

His laugh had become my custom-made music. Now that he lived with me in my room, I got used to his antics and traits. He was messy and kept dropping clothes here and there, quick to react, cheerful and simple. He loved playing with animals, he hated food that had no meat, he loved anything shiny, he hated people who were bossy and he was easily pleased and trusting.

But what he thought about me was still unknown. Ever since Akainu stopped tailing behind him for obvious reasons, Luffy was more spirited and enjoyed his time. Most of the time in the night when I returned I would find him curled on the floor, drooling on the couch and Tashigi smiling at me, sleeping by the window. Every night I would carry him to bed and keep him at arm's distance, but he would be clutching to me in the morning. I was happy to assume that Luffy needed me as a friend too.

"Traffy" Luffy broke my thoughts.

"Yeah Luffy-ya" I asked.

"Thank you for keeping Akainu away. I would have killed him" Luffy was serious.

"I am here for you Luffy-ya" I spoke and my husband grinned and out of nowhere kissed me on the cheek. I was surprised, the kiss was definitely not to seduce me or incite me. It barely touched my skin and Luffy did not blush or thought anything about it I was sure.

"What did I do to deserve a kiss Luffy-ya?" I asked.

"Shishishishi, I saw Makino do it to thank Shanks, Vivi does it to Ace all the time. Nami and Robin said it was a must for a wife to kiss in the morning, evening and night or to say thank you. I also got scolded by Koala. She asked me to thank you for the wonderful time we had on our Honeymoon. So thank you Traffy" Luffy laughed pulling his hat to his face.

"Luffy-ya, please don't listen to everything that your friends say, especially Nami-ya and Robin-ya, they are older than you. You are not my wife but husband and you are too young to understand the things they say" I was happy he wanted to thank me but I desperately wanted to keep his innocence.

"Okay, but I will thank you with kisses always!" he was too naive.

"You know the honeymoon trip was a gift from my friends Bepo, Penguin and Sachi" I informed.

"I have to thank them too then?" Luffy faced me.

"You will not kiss them. A simple thank you will be fine" I spoke sharply.

"I was not kissing them Traffy" Luffy said without another blink.

"You will not kiss anyone ever okay, except me" I was behaving like a jealous person and blabbered out.

"So my kisses are all reserved for Traffy" Luffy grinned brighter without any thoughts and my heart skipped a beat. And knowingly I planted seeds of possessiveness in both our hearts: he was mine, and I was his!


TBC

 


Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Now go follow me on Instagram at Khepiari!

See you soon! And reviews make me happy and motivate me to upload chapters faster.

And peeps who love Good Omens, I have a new Good Omens Fluff Fic up!

Chapter 6: Saviour

Summary:

I was a man of need and I was in my prime. But I could take care of my needs; I was not going to let Luffy fall prey to other's needs. He was not going to do the mistakes I did. Innocence once lost could never be regained.

Notes:

STAY SAFE MY FRIENDS!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text


In the first three weeks of schooling, my little husband picked up a fight with a final-year student called Enel.

To my surprise, the guy got hospitalised as he was badly (I refuse to call it serious) injured and I was the one to treat him.

My over-protectiveness for Luffy made me force Enel to stay in the hospital for more than a month.

Later Luffy picked up a fight with another guy called Morgan and hurt (broke) his limbs.

The day he broke the nose of a girl bully called Alvida Jr. I had to censor him. I lectured him about respecting girls and never hitting them.

"But Traffy no one should bully another person. Alvida Jr is a girl; still, she was bullying other girls. Wrong is wrong I don't care if the person is girl or boy" my husband said with a stern face and big eyes.

Plenty of complaints came from parents which were worth expelling him from school, but due to Boa's unconditional affection for Luffy, he was only put to detention.

In the next three months of Luffy's school joining, I became a regular visitor to Boa Hancock's chamber. Every other day Luffy would come home with new bruises or scars and I would treat them.

My husband became the protector of the weak and innocent and Boa Hancock his fan. He beat up bullies mostly from senior classes and every night I would listen to his pure intentions behind each new fight he got involved in.

Pretty soon it was evident my little husband was popular among girls. A girl named Margaret, an upper-class girl called Lola, another called Lily and many more worshipped him. All of them were feeding him in the lunch hours with home-cooked bentos. I was not surprised when I learned they had a mini-Luffy fanclub!

But the female I feared most was Boa, she had overflowing care for Luffy. When the girls found out he was married they were more caring towards him in a sisterly way.

I figured Luffy was very vocal about his marital status. He would proudly show his ring attached to his chain.

The guy called Ussop and his fiancé named Kaya became his full-time buddies. Later another called Camie and her bodyguards would join his group now and then.

To a certain extent, I was happy because Luffy was happy. Overall he had a hundred friends and all of them were worth protecting.


The day Luffy dropped in my life I had begun rearranging my whole planner as I had sensed trouble.

With constant visits to the school to hear the pleas of complaining parents I was earning me headaches.

Again every other teacher loved him despite his terrible manners. His PT teacher Jimbe called me as his eyes caught my jumping jack. Luffy was strong and hyperactive, his strength was registered by Jimbe. My husband soon earned himself a permanent spot in the school's sports club. I was not surprised, rather relieved when Jimbe put him on the football team as a midfielder. That energy swirling in the body needs the right outlet.

To my horror, I never saw my little husband do any studying in our home. If I asked him about studies a tongue and wrinkled eyes greeted me. He absolutely hated studying; loathed it!

In three months of his schooling, he never studied anything at home, not even flipping the pages of his notebooks.

I would find myself busy with his endless supply of adventure manga and novels sponsored by my father, but no textbooks.

His first sets of exams were approaching and he was busy teaching ShuShu new tricks and avoiding my questions regarding exams. I was worried about his grades to death.

”Luffy-ya, are you sure you will be fine in your exams?”

I was ignored! ShuShu was more important than, I, his legally married husband!


"Law has been biting his straw for the last minutes" Bepo spoke one certain lunch hour.

"Huh?" I looked up.

"Law you haven't touched your food once nor have you drank the juice" Penguin smirked.

"Oh yeah, I am kind of worried and thinking right now" I mumbled and glared at them.

"Is it about Luffy?" Sachi asked.

"Why you are always right you asshole" I grumbled.

"Well since you got married this child has been in your mind day and night" Sachi laughed.

"Of course, he will be! You know that idiot sat for his exams without studying even once. I never saw him read his schoolwork or do homework. Today his results are going to be declared and I am worried. That idiot, I hope he doesn't fail badly" I finally vomited all my worries.

"The genius Trafalgar Law is worried about his husband's results" Bepo was looking at me with wide jaws.

"You never care about your own exams do you?" Penguin asked.

"I don't care because I know I am good" I was a genius and I knew it.

"Are you afraid Luffy will fail?" Bepo asked.

"I am certain he will fail. He never studied. Did you know he was playing with ShuShu before his exams I am sure he will fail! He was never in the school system! He was homeschooled all his life! I hope his marks are not in single digits. He also joined school late by two months, too" I was confident about my husband's stupid mind.

"That's a lot of faith in there buddy" Sachi patted me.


I never expected a crying face to greet me at the school gate. All I was expecting a pouting face with a strawhat complimenting it. But the sight before me was different. Here he was jumping and hopping and munching something.

My impatience took over me and I stepped out of the car. Usopp was having a grumbling face and Kaya was smiling. I had spoken with them once or twice, previously. I could see many other faces that fell in Luffy's 'good friend' category. Most of them looked disappointed or a little angry. Many were glaring at the trio that was walking towards me.

"Kaya-san what happened? You all fared well in exams didn't you?" I asked Kaya.

"Law-sama, well I topped" Kaya blushed.

"Wow that's great news" I knew this girl had brains which was the reason I approved her friendship with my husband. For her brains, she was allowed to text my number anytime to chat with Luffy.

"But Usopp-san is sad as he barely made it in the top five" Kaya laughed.

"Kaya please I scored better than you in literature" Usopp grumbled.

"Trooofyy.. I...goped .. poushion in...closssdd" my husband spoke with his mouth filled.

"Luffy-ya please gulp down your food and speak" I looked at my husband, his white shirt stained with ink, his red tie dangling at third button from the top, trousers were muddy at the bottom, shoes baked in the dust. He was carefree, nice, impulsive, hyperactive, chilled, brash and everything I was not. Perfect mismatch for me as a life partner.

"I am third in class and Hancock gave me these bentos" Luffy grinned. I kept blinking at him at his grinning face.

"Traffy...Traffyyyy... Traffy" Luffy was snapping his fingers in front of my wide eyes.

"Yes, please repeat it again Luffy-ya?" I asked.

"Law-sama, Luffy-san ranked third in class" Kaya smiled.

"How?" I asked.

"I don't know shishishi, Boa said if I keep doing like this she will allow more meat in the canteen" Luffy laughed.

"That's exactly my question! How?" Usopp lamented.

"Law-sama, don't judge a book by its cover" Kaya smirked.

Women are always smart, but this creature I claim as my husband was happy for the food and not his results as now I could clearly understand the glare people were giving to him.


"Why are we sitting here Law?" Sachi asked me while drinking his juice.

“Sachi we are here to morally support Law" Penguin peeked at me.

"Idiots we are not here for moral support" I sighed.

"Why are we here?" Bepo asked.

"It's Luffy's first inter-school football match and we are here to cheer him up" Penguin volunteered.

"Ne Law is it true?" Bepo could sense the ulterior motive here.

"No," I said flatly.

"Then why are we here?" all of them barked at me.

"That little Monkey D. you can see right now passing the ball is a devil" I facepalmed.

"Huh?" Bepo looked confused.

"Look I know him, okay, Luffy-ya has unrefined strength. If he starts using his strength seriously, either he will earn a red card or the players on the field will be out of energy and beaten up. If the second happens the nurses will not be enough" I said as calmly as possible.

"Come on he is thirteen not twenty-something" Penguin huffed.

"Remember the guy named Enel, who came under my care three months back?" I asked.

"Yes, he was injured all over!" all of them spoke.

"The guy named Bellamy Bepo stitched up?" I asked.

"Yeah, he was a mess" Bepo nodded.

"Kuro the biker" I spoke. Sachi recalled stitching him up.

"All of them came from this school" I looked at them with a clear message.

"You don't mean to say that, your cute little husband did it?" Bepo asked.

"Ah-ha" I nodded.

My predictions were almost accurate. It was no surprise my husband's team won and he was now begging Jimbe to let him have the huge golden trophy that was meant for school. I saw him pouting and whining he did not like the ribbon pinned to his jersey at all. He wanted that cup because it was shiny.

When he was begging, my friends and I were busy treating every player that graced Luffy. One had tried to tackle him but broke his nose. Another fellow came in the path of Luffy's kick and was passing out at the corner.

Bepo, Sachi and Penguin kept their shock to themselves, but with a large number of victims, they understood my worries.


Came Valentine's Day season and Perona was back in the house to corrupt my life partner.

Akainu was grumbling as the house was crowded and his attempts to train Luffy fell flat.

Tashigi tried to rescue me but to my terrible luck, a pink-loving golden-haired man was home. My father Doflamingo was home and with Perona, he was making sure to find out everything about my nightlife. This man tricked my naive husband into this marriage and now I could see he was scheming something. Both my father and husband were sitting on the couch and talking and I was sulking at the corner.

"So, Luffy my son, do you like the manor?" my father asked.

"Yosh it's huge and has so many rooms" Luffy brimmed with happiness.

"I assume you like the horses and the estate?" my father grinned.

"Yeah, it has so many trees I can climb! The horses are so cool, the white one Cherry is so fast! At first, she was angry but she is cool" Luffy now sat properly to answer my father.

"Your bedroom?" my father was too cunning.

"The first room Traffy chose was nice, I had this super huge bed but now the new bedroom is great. It has big windows and the bed is huge too! I can roll on it all the time. Though at night Traffy pushes me to the edge" a child from the heart.

"The food?" Father could charm kids I have to credit him.

"Panny-san is great, he cooks so many types of meat" Luffy was falling into a trap and I was dumbfounded.

"Luffy my boy, how do you find my son Law?" my father asked.

"Traffy is best, he treats my wounds, fights with other parents for me and he lets me eat anything I want. Traffy even started teaching me swimming" Luffy was too talkative.

"Is ever angry with you? This man I hated him.

"No, but when I am in detention Traffy bonks my head and scolds me when I use bad words. Traffy is the best as he kicked off Akainu from my back" he was grinning and my father collected enough information.

"You love my son Luffy?" my father asked out of nowhere.

"That's enough father-ya, Luffy-ya go to the room I will come in a while" I ordered.

"But Traffy" he protested.

"Please go" I begged, he understood and left.

"He is a nice boy" my father grinned.

"You are enjoying it ain't you?" I glared.

"Come on, I am happy to see you becoming so earthly" my father grinned harder.

"Father, he is not only earthly but happy and I guess in love too" Perona walked in.

"Please don't cook ideas" I yelled.

"Admit it you love him" Perona hissed.

"My loving or not loving has nothing to do with Luffy-ya. He is a child and my heart says it's my duty to keep him happy, and protected and raise him well. You both entrusted me to him" I said flatly.

"What about the heart that lies between your two legs? It must be hard to control your needs, he is still a child I know that well, but it's almost eight months now since you stopped your activities" My father had no restrictions in thoughts.

"I am not a guy who wants to sleep around. I am not desperate! I will wait until he matures and until he wants to" I hissed.

Yes, I was a young man of need and I was in my prime. But I could take care of my needs; I was not going to let Luffy fall prey to other's needs. Or seek an outlet somewhere else, marriage was sacred. He was not going to make the mistakes I did. Innocence once lost could never be regained. Until and unless he made the first move enthusiastically, I wouldn’t make the move.

"I think the sixteenth year was the perfect time to consummate your marriage Law" my father argued.

"He will not live my mistakes, sixteen is not the age. If you think I can't hold it because of my past, trust me I am not going to do anything if he never wants to." I think my voice cracked, as I yelled at them.

"As you think, do it if you feel it is right. By the way, tomorrow is Valentine's Day. He deserves to celebrate the first Valentine's Day of his married life" Perona said calmly.

"He deserves the best" I mumbled and left them.

This marriage was not only an agreement to protect Luffy, but it was also a means for my father and sister to keep me from falling into limbo.

What could be a better option than a child to marry me? My family wanted me to have a clean life and I was intending on it. There are things that Garp knew about me, and for the very same reasons, Ace and Sabo wanted to kill me.

I could never outrun my past.

My father projected me as a saviour for Luffy to Garp.

But in reality, Luffy was my saviour, I was studying and living a life without reason or goal. But now he was here breathing life into me. I was not going to repeat my dumb sins.


At the end of the school day, my little husband was carrying huge bags filled with chocolates.

The opposite sex had found keen interest in him. "Traffy look I got so many chocolates, they all said they wanted to be my girlfriend" Luffy dropped his bags and flopped on the front seat.

"What did you say to them?" I looked at him properly, he had grown taller, his hair was longer and he looked like a teen who would hit the ripe berry of puberty soon. But my eyes were caught at the beautiful lips covered in chocolate. Had I not been conscious of his age, he would have been under my legs now.

"I said that I can't as I am married to Traffy. I can't leave Traffy as he is awesome even if they offer me varieties of meat" he was too simple and I wanted to crush him in my arms.

"Ne Traffy these chocolates are tasty eat them" Luffy offered me some.

Without a thought, I brushed my thumb over his lips and rubbed off the glowing chocolate. I licked my thumb and smirked as he gave no reaction of embarrassment. "Yes they are indeed tasty" I drove him to our little Valentine's Day celebration.

Since he had no qualms of shame, my husband changed clothes in the backseat of the car. Dressed in a green vest and his typical trousers he was all set for the little outing.

"Wow, Traffy!" Luffy was jumping in front of my eyes.

"You like it?" I walked behind him with the basket of food and rolled mat in my hand.

"Yes Traffy thank you" he suddenly turned around and planted a kiss on my cheek and circled his arms on my neck. With one hand I raised him off the ground and carried him to the spot he was admiring.

Thanks to Tashigi we could book the hilltop with a single cherry tree blooming on it.

This was a popular lover's point and couples always tried to book this place to watch the sunset on Valentine's Day. Luffy was now playing by the railing protecting the edge of the hill. I placed the mat under the tree and laid our homemade picnic food.

"Traffy" Luffy called me.

"Yes, Luffy-ya" I walked towards him.

"Are you sad?" that was an unexpected question from this dense creature.

"Why do you ask?" I had to know.

"Traffy is not smiling from here" he poked my chest.

"Oh, well I have been a little unsettled, I am not sad but not in a happy mind either. Don't worry Luffy-ya" I smiled at him.

"Did I hurt Traffy?" he asked with a pout.

"No. No. Luffy-ya it's just things between you and me that make me worry at times" I shook my head.

"Why Traffy?" Next thing I knew my now little taller husband was crushing me in his arms.

"What do you fear Traffy?" he was really meant for me.

"Promise me you will never leave me" I held him firmly.

"Traffy why will I leave you?" he asked.

"Just promise me" I was lamenting suddenly.

In almost eight months of being married to him, I was confident I not only cared for him but I loved him. I loved him more than anyone in this world. But should I burden his life with my own feelings right now was the thought? Without any thoughts, I had blurted my desire to him and now I was worrying more. But the next words he said blew away my doubts.

"Traffy I decided to marry you because I wanted to be with you forever. I am not as stupid as you think okay, I promise!" he was pouting.

“I never thought you were stupid!”

”You call me Idiot!” He pouted! I couldn’t help but chuckle.

”—idiot yes! Stupid no!”

I pulled him by the hand under the sakura tree. The next moment I was on my knees and I took his hand in mine and kissed it.

"Usopp said he fell on his knees during their courtship shishishi" he was laughing, still naive.

"Luffy-ya shhhhh" I crinkled my eyes with a pout copying his!

"Sorry," he pouted more. I put my hand in my pocket and fished out the velvet box.

"Luffy-ya, you have already honoured me by marrying at such a tender age. But since our marriage was a rushed one, we could never court each other. Our age difference is a problem we have to work on in future and you are allowed to ignore it. Right now I want you to wear this ring as a symbol of our marriage until you grow up to fit the one around your neck" I slipped the golden ring studded with ruby on his finger.

"Traffy it's shiny" Luffy hugged me and I kissed his forehead.

"I knew you would love it"

"Traffy it fits perfectly see" he had the most beautiful honest expressions.

"Luffy-ya let's eat our lunch and we will enjoy the sunset" I patted the mat.

"Yosh we will enjoy the sunset after food" he sat down and gulped the food. I watched him with a smile and all my sad thoughts that were clouding were vanishing one by one.

"Look Traffy the sky is orange" he was poking me, while my eyes were looking at the same sky.

"I can see Luffy-ya" I laughed and pulled his shabby head on my shoulder.

"Traffy" he loved breaking blissful moments, and I still loved him.

"Yeah, noisy brat" I answered.

"Today Usopp and Kaya were kissing," he said like it was something new.

"Hmmm, they are engaged, arranged like us, right? They are fourteen years old so they can kiss" I said calmly only to realise he saw two people kissing, a girl and a boy.

"They were kissing on the lips! Like they do in movies! shishishi" he was grinning.

"Luffy-ya people in love do that kind of thing like kissing." I gently patted his head.

"Oh okay, but Kaya said married people do a lot more. What did she mean by more? Why don't we kiss like them?"

I was praying to my gods to help him. I was going to be a full-time doctor next year but to explain all this to my naive husband was torture.

"Luffy-ya, you know I am twenty right?"

"Yes Traffy" he blinked.

"Well had I been a little younger or you older we could kiss like them. But right now you are young to do things like your friends."

"Oh," he was too innocent.

“You have to be a little older, a bit more mature to handle the emotions around kissing.”

”How old?”

“On average teens start kissing and other things at fif—, I mean sixteen.” Why was I explaining? "We are not kissing until you are a mature adult!"

"So sixteen for me?” He smiled! Fuck! What did I do?

"So— when you turn sixteen we can try kissing, if you are willing, we will kiss like them okay?" if I give him a target age he would not hanker.

"Traffy wants me to grow taller so that I can reach his lips," he said bluntly.

"Yes, Luffy-ya and happy Valentine's day my little husband" I pulled him on my lap and shut his mouth with my palm. He was pouting under my palm.

I again enclosed him in my legs and rested my chin on his head. We both watched the sunset and the wind blew to cover his head with sakura petals. I happily took a photograph of this moment while he was trying to pull the flowers.

He was jumping and asking me to help as according to him I was too tall. I relaxed as I had plenty of time before he could reach my lips.

He was not the only one growing taller between us. I was twenty and I was growing taller too.

I could settle myself for a while as the real bed talk was far away or so I felt that day.


TBC

 

Notes:

Hello, my LawLu fanatics. I hope you all are safe and sound and keeping inside your homes.

I am at work now, I get unlimited internet at the office, so before we shut from next Monday, I decided to upload a chapter. Thank you for being patient. I hope you loved this chapter and point out to be where you found errors and tense problems. Please do leave comments. They mean the world to me.

I really do enjoy your comments on my stories, they help me a lot!

And I request you, if you do not like my stories please do not put rude comments. You have every right to not like my story, but if you are just simply commenting to be rude it really hurts us, fanfic authors.

There are two ways to say a thing:

The Rude: Your grammar is terrible, your story lacks details and it kills it. (HURTS ME)

The Constructive Criticism: I spotted a few typos and some grammatical errors and would like it if there were more details in the story. (MAKES ME SO HAPPY AND VALUED)

Yes, I am ranting, someone was very rude on my Corc x Doffy fic yesterday! SOBS!

Now go follow me On Instagram at khepiari, you can give me feedbacks in DMs too and request for LawLu stories. Like if you have a story idea but know not how to pen it and think I could do justice to your ideas! I am your girl!

I Love You.

Chapter 7: Gifting

Summary:

I was legally Luffy's husband, but practically I was his parent right now and raising him the way I wanted too. Was I complaining? Not one bit, this sudden marriage with a child had made me more humble and caring from the arrogant guy I was. I was happy to love my husband the way I wanted to.

Notes:

WASH YOUR HANDS. STAY INSIDE HOME. DO YOUR HOMEWORK. DON'T TAKE THIS BREAK FOR GRANTED, GIVE YOUR BODY THE REST IT NEEDS. THE WORLD AND OUR BODIES NEED SOME HEALING.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text


Problems stirred up in another two months when my cell phone started to get Good Morning messages, good night messages, love confessions and pictures. All this came for Luffy and not me. I would get sudden calls demanding Luffy while I was at work, some would call him for a 'brunch at midnight' and all this was killing my brain.

"Luffy-ya will you ask your friends to stop texting me all the time? My fingers will break replying to them back. Why do they have my number? I hissed.

"Traffy, Kaya gave your number to Caimie. From Caimie Lola took and then I lost track of it shishishi," my husband melted my heart. But it was also helpful in a way as I could keep a tab on Luffy's friends and I honestly felt all his friends were nice; but teenagers, you can never trust their dumb brains, especially when their leader was my little husband.

I was already suffering in tension as Luffy's birthday was fast approaching and I had no idea what to gift him. He had the weirdest imagination like having a bronze statue when I could make him hundreds of statues of gold or he would ask for a cake made of meat. I was clueless about the gift and hapless when it came to any help from my family and friends.

I decided to try my luck again two weeks before the birthday while my little husband was preparing for sleep "Luffy-ya what do you want for your birthday?"

"Will you buy me armour?" he blinked his large watery eyes, hopeful like a puppy.

Nope. I will not buy you that! "Why do you need that?" I asked pressing my temples.

"When I ride Cherry I will wear the armour like the Knight from the book you last gifted me Traffy," great dream my dear, was my thought, still nope. He came on top of the palanquin, he wanted a bronze statue, now he wanted armour and his birthday was on children's day! Everything about him was in some way different and cute, and impractical.

The day I was cleaning our room, I realised Luffy had come into my life with just two trunks. One had his clothes and basic necessity items while others had his scrapbooks of places he wanted to visit, photo albums, adventure novels and his strawhat. The guy had no need or demand except for food, play and sleep like a pet. I started texting all of Luffy's friends asking in the hope of finding what to gift him. They all knew what to gift him except me.

I was determined to gift him something that he would cherish and had use of but I had no idea what.

I mailed Robin and Nami, who asked me to go with anything shiny. Zoro and Sanji told me to stick with a meat cake. Shanks and Makino suggested a small trip to the beach, but due to the hectic schedule at work, we couldn't. Ace-Vivi and Sabo-Koala warned me that whatever I gifted him should not enter between Luffy's thighs. Tashigi was the first to wish and gift him, she gifted him a pair of bloody home-slippers and my little husband was happily drooling over it a few days before the birthday.

It started pissing me off that I being the husband here, I had no idea what to gift my child groom. If I asked him what he wanted, the answer would be a useless one like a jukebox made of copper.


Since it was Luffy's fourteenth birthday, I decided to hold the party in the house despite Akainu's protest about inviting commoners. By pink-loving father had sent a cheque to Luffy asking him to buy a trinket. Luffy's eyes grew as the amount was bigger than he could count on his fingers. I still had not decided on his gift. To be on the safe side I placed a new adventure book beside him.

When the clock struck midnight, my cell phone started to buzz as every friend of Luffy was calling me up.

Pan Fry, Tashigi, my dog ShuShu, other maids and housekeepers all gathered at our door to wish the young master.

"Luffy-kun HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Pan Fry walked in with cake for an early celebration. Luffy was drooling at the so-called Meat Cake. Tashigi sat on my bed and was smirking at my misery to find the perfect gift for my husband.

"Law thinks simple, he is not the one that goes for fineness" Tashigi patted me.

All maids and housekeepers were going around "Luffy-sama, cookies for you"

"Luffy-sama will you wear this T-shirt I tailored for you?"

"Yosh I will Kemi-san" Luffy grinned.

"Luffy-sama we will put up the best party for you," said another.

My house had become a Luffy fan club and my husband was avoiding me while responding to them – in short, I was jealous.

After Pan Fry and team and Luffy's friends were done, his overprotective brothers called up asking various questions of what was he wearing, how far was I from Luffy, was I scolding Luffy or doing bad things. His brothers were too much for my psyche. This was followed by a group wish from Sanji, Nami, Zoro and Robin. Luffy was all happy and jumping.

When all calls ended, I wished him "Happy Birthday Luffy-ya".

"Traffy thank you" I got a kiss on the cheek and my jealousy evaporated.

"You are excited to be fourteen?" I asked ruffling his hair.

"Will I get a big meat cake at the party?" Luffy asked and his big eyes were sparkling.

"Yeah, Pan Fry will make it" I laughed.

"Yes, then I am excited" Luffy hugged me. I had a strong desire to place a peck on his pouty lips but I controlled myself.


"You all are coming to the party right" I spoke to my gang.

"Luffy is turning fourteen huh? We will come of course" Bepo giggled.

"Why are you all in blushes now?" I asked.

"Two years for you to smooch. Four more years for you know what?" Penguin smirked.

"Shut up both of you" I smacked Penguin.

"What are you gifting Luffy? Or have you already gifted him?" Sachi came out of the general ward with balloons for the children in the hospital.

"Stop sprinkling salt on my wound" I punched him on the shoulder.

"What you haven't?" Bepo couldn't stop laughing.

"It's tough you know! He is too simple and stupid. Tashigi gifted his slippers and he was excited. The cheque my father sent gave him a heart attack. His friends sent him chocolates, oranges, and candies and he is grinning. Everybody knows what he likes and to add to the misery his birthday falls on Children's day which reminds me of my age" I slammed my hand on the wall.

"Actually we three also know what to gift him" Bepo smirked and I wanted to kill them.


After Luffy's school was over my house was on fire or so I found out later.

I came late from work as an emergency popped up. By this time I figured out what I had to gift my husband after brooding on Tashigi's advice. When I entered Luffy was playing and jumping around from one friend to another. The family party hall where we were married was decorated with glittering balloons, paper flowers, real flowers and party music from Brook, just like I planned. Yet I could see the touch of Perona and Tashigi in it. Luffy was moving like the east wind and one corner of the hall was piled with gifts. The hall was filled with people I had never seen. Kaya and Usoop were running after him, my husband's friend-making quality was of high level as practically every person in the party was Luffy-lover.

I saw the meat cake was still untouched when Luffy caught my eyes he gave a huge grin and jumped to my arms. "Everyone Traffy is here" Luffy shouted.

"Hello everyone, hope you are enjoying the party, by the way, why is the cake not cut?" I enquired.

"Luffy said he would cut the cake only after Traffy came" Kaya blushed.

"Luffy-ya you didn't have to, it's just me" I ruffled his soft black hair.

"Nope you are wrong, I had to wait because it's Traffy" Luffy grinned and everyone surrounded us. Luffy was blowing candles the next moment and I could not stop staring at his lips which were so cute and pink. The first piece of the cake ended up in my mouth and I did the same, soon everyone stuffed him.

When Luffy was filled with cake, I handed his gift to him.

"Traffy it's for me?" Luffy's eyes grew large.

"Yeah, you are my husband right?" I laughed.

"Traffy is so nice" Luffy hugged me and kissed me on the cheeks for more than five seconds.

"Ussop look Traffy gifted me a phone! A NEW PHOOOONE! It is red and so shiny!"

I knew it he would fall for the shiny part. I bought Luffy a new phone as his friends called me, and texted me and the funny part was my little husband never felt the need to use a phone was astonishing. Every other child had one these days and I never thought about it.

"Traffy are you sure I can use it?" he asked with little doubt as he sat beside me with a plate filled with meat.

"Yes, Luffy-ya" I turned around to see him.

"Grandpa might break your head" he pouted.

"Luffy-ya the day you married me I became your guardian and husband. Now the only person who can totally love you and pamper you is me! Your grandpa can't touch me" I smiled.

"Traffy is the best shishishi" he was really enchanting.

"Why is Boa here Luffy-ya?" my head started to ache again.

"Perona invited her, they are good friends. Boa gifted me a snake-shaped armlet Traffy"

"You will not wear it" I narrowed my eyes.

"I was not, it's not shiny" Luffy frowned.

I decided to leave Luffy to his party under the watchful eyes of evil Perona, stupid Coby and responsible Tashigi. I was too tired and forced myself into a bath. But I could clearly hear Luffy showing off his new toy and telling everyone that his husband had gifted him the best thing on his birthday. Deep down I was happy that Luffy was excited to tell people I was his husband and the bonus point was that he loved the gift. I was also happy he had no shame in planting a kiss on my cheek when he was happy.

"Can I kiss on the lips Traffy?" Luffy asked while I fed him bits of his cake.

"No."

"Okay. I will wait for sixteen then!" With that, my little husband was gone back to having a gala time. Watching him happy made me happy. But exhaustion slowly crept up my legs. I was too tired after work I decided to call the night early. Though I wanted to meet his friends and enjoy the party I couldn't move. All the tension, the strain of organising a party, working and studying, and caring for young patients at last broke loose on my shoulders and I dozed off dreaming of a little older Luffy proudly claiming my lips.


The next day in the morning I woke early and Luffy was drooling on my arm and his new red cell phone was shining on the side table. When I pulled my arm out, Luffy clutched on my waist and I slowly shook him. "Luffy-ya, the birthday party is over, let's get ready for school. Luffy-ya, come on wake up" To my surprise, Luffy pulled me into a hug and forced me back to bed. He was growing stronger and sturdy. 

After another fifteen minutes of struggle, I finally pulled the covers off Luffy and he pouted. Finally, he gave in and sat up; to my surprise again, Luffy was sleeping in his boxers like I was. It was not a hot night but both of us out of exhaustion slept in our boxers. My only prayer was Perona should be miles away from us otherwise she would pulverise me. Luffy slowly pulled his new cell phone from the table and suddenly took my picture. "Hey, you don't take pictures without asking Luffy-ya" I fake frowned.

"Traffy let's take a picture together, I took everyone's picture yesterday" Luffy seriously had very few but striking expressions which would knock off my normal thoughts now and then.

"Come here" I pulled Luffy by the waist and sat him on my lap.

"You take the picture as you have long hands" Luffy grinned.

"Okay, Your Highness" I took the phone in my hand and Luffy reclined his head behind and rested it on my shoulder. Then he gave the biggest grin possible. I without any thought planted a kiss on his cheek and clicked the photograph at the same time.

When Luffy grabbed the cell phone of my hand, I realised what I had done.

"Look Traffy, we look good" Luffy showed me the photograph. The photo was taken from a close range hence my kiss on his cheek was prominent and since it was taken from an aerial view the white sheets around us gave a very steamy essence of what might have happened had I been a smart paedophile. I had to delete it before someone saw it.

"Luffy-ya I think we should take another picture and delete this one" I was miserable.

"Noooo. It's cute" Luffy stood up and walked out.

"But we can have a better picture than this" I tried to reason. I followed after him, begging him for an hour, but Luffy didn't budge.

"But it's the first picture of Traffy and mine in my cell phone" Luffy reasoned back and I lost!


I was sitting in the cafeteria with Penguin, Sachi and Bepo, they were throwing daggers at me. They were present for Luffy's party as I had invited them but I totally forgot about it. After the wedding, they became friends with my husband and had become his local brothers and also helped me with those beaten-up guys that my husband sent every week to the hospital. Apparently last night Luffy showed them his new phone and his three new brothers gladly gave him their numbers.

As soon as I had come out of the operating room three of them dragged me to the cafeteria and we were in a glaring competition for the last five minutes. "What is going on?" I finally asked.

"That's what we are thinking, what is going on Law?" Sachi scowled.

"What do you mean?" I frowned back.

"We mean this?"

My eyes bulged out of my sockets as Bepo was holding out his phone to my face. "Whe... where... did you get this picture from?" I asked with horror.

"Luffy gave us saying Traffy and my first picture. He mailed us happily!" Penguin informed.

"Law did you not say to us, you were not going to have sex with a child what is this? You already fucked a new fourteen-year-old and have the guts to take pictures of kissing him" Bepo yelled.

"Listen to me first" I yelled back.

"What's your plea?" Sachi asked.

"Yes I kissed him on the cheek; it was on the spur of the moment. I swear I have not, not done that with Luffy-ya" I said as calmly as possible.

"Why is he in your room in the first place? You were not to share a bed with him till he was eighteen right? Here you are naked in the picture?" Bepo was accusing me.

"Bepo we are not naked, we woke up early, we both are just bare chests and Luffy barged into my room soon after our honeymoon. He hated that Akainu locked him up at night or tried to force him to sleep early. I am telling you I haven't even tasted Luffy's lips" I begged.

"Bepo I think Law is not lying, Luffy-kun is too naive, had they done it, Luffy-kun would have been in bed for the obvious reason, but he texted me minutes back that he was playing hockey for the school team" Sachi calmed everyone.

"You better not ruin his childhood" Bepo warned.

"Guys you said Luffy mailed you the picture?"

"Yeah" three of them nodded.

"Oh shit!"

I pulled out my cell phone to find; more than ten emails asking me to explain the picture. My father sent me a wink and asked me to keep it up, that perverted man was the least of my concern. Sanji, Zoro, Nami, Robin, Ace, Vivi, Koala and Sabo clearly wanted to kill me. Shanks and Makino gave me twenty-four hours to explain to me everything in detail. Garp wanted me to call him soon. Perona and Coby had begun word assault. Only my father-in-law Dragon was the kind one saying, that there was a reason Luffy was kept away from technology and asked me to be prepared for being threatened by Luffy's fan club and Tashigi was trying to calm as many people she knew.

The next whole week I kept apologising and explaining what happened. Vivi and Koala understood faster while their husbands wanted to kill me without hearing a single word. Nami and Robin promised to explain their boyfriends. Dargon explained Garp, but Shanks advised me to stay away from his lady Makino for another century. Tashigi took a whole day to get everything straight into Perona's head. It was hard to explain Luffy that not everything was meant to be shared with friends and family, couples should have some privacy. Finally, my little husband of fourteen years agreed to it and decided to think before acting.

Though I still knew Ace and Sabo were waiting with their guns to kill me.


Days later on one particular Sunday Luffy came huffing and puffing to me after his play with my horses and ShuShu. I raised an eyebrow and looked up at now my tanned husband who was giving a huge grin. "Traffy will you lend me fifty berri?" Luffy asked.

"Why Luffy-ya?" I asked I didn't need to know, but this first time he was asking for money.

"It's Kaya's birthday and I have seen a beautiful purse for her, but I can't buy it as I have no money. The money Fatheringo gave me is fixed or something so the Bank won't lend it to me when I called," My little husband looked a little unhappy and I was the one to deposit Luffy's birthday cheque in the bank and fix it for the next five years.

"Okay here take it, Luffy-ya did you ever get pocket money?" I asked with curiosity while handing him the money.

"Nope, but Ace and Sabo got it, whenever I needed something they would lend me or I would ask Dad, and he would give me. Grandpa said that a fool like me would waste money and people would snatch it away from me. They never gave me any pocket money, despite that Shanks and Makino helped me out," my husband grinned.

"How about I give you a hundred berri a month as pocket money?" I asked, the look on Luffy's face was priceless and I would love to rewind the glow he had in his eyes time and again.

"Traffy thank you" Luffy was now crushing me in arms.

"You are going to take my soul away Luffy-ya" I freed myself and ruffled his soft hair. He had grown taller again.

"Traffy when is your birthday?" Luffy asked.

"My birthday?" I looked at him.

"Traffy must have a birthday" Luffy frowned.

"I do have one, but it's just that I was so busy this year that I forgot it myself" I confessed.

On my birthday Pan-Fry was visiting his daughter, Tashigi was far in the Police Training Camp, and my father was far away and due to jetlag missed the day. Bepo, Sachi, Penguin and I, we had practical Perona and Coby were on a romantic trip. But the biggest mistake was I forgot to inform Luffy about my date of birth.

"Traffy is an idiot" Luffy scoffed.

"Hey pay some respect I am your husband" I looked at him.

"But when's your birthday?" he wanted the date.

"6th October" I informed and I saw Luffy quickly adding it to his note on his phone and counting something on his finger.

"What are you counting?" I asked.

"On Valentine's Day, you said you were twenty! But you miscounted! You were already twenty-one and you forgot" Luffy giggled.

"Yeah it just feels like we were married a month back" I laughed at myself.

"No good. Traffy knows everything about me and I know nothing. You remember my exam dates, my game dates, and look after my studies but Traffy doesn't care about himself. It's not good Traffy" Luffy again crushed me.

"I am sorry Luffy-ya, I am not a person who celebrates. But next year we will okay" I asked.

"What gift do you want?" Luffy asked.

"I already have you my philosopher stone" I kissed his forehead.

Without a word, he kissed my cheeks for more than twenty-second and crushed me with his bear hug.

"Luffy-ya, I am your husband, you can ask me whatever you want, I will try to give it to you and next time I will tell you everything about me." I patted Luffy.

"Traffy is so nice. Thank you Traffy" Luffy kissed me on the cheek again for more than three seconds. I now handed him his pocket money and his eyes grew large as he was not expecting it today and with a jump, he rushed out with Tashigi the next moment to buy Kaya's gift.

Though I loved it that Luffy was happy, Garp was not happy as he called me up later at night and gave me a piece of his find.

"Law you nincompoop! What are you planning to do? Giving that fool a cell phone and doing such scandalous things with it! Now you are giving him pocket money? You are going to spoil him" Garp yelled on the phone.

"You married him off to me I can do whatever I want old man. He is my husband, I can pamper him the way I want Grandpa-ya. Don't worry I will raise him better than you could ever imagine" I smirked and disconnected the call before Garp could lecture me more. I was legally Luffy's husband, but practically I was his parent right now and raising him the way I wanted to.

Was I complaining?

Not one bit, this sudden marriage with a child had made me more humble and caring than the arrogant guy I was. I was happy to love my husband the way I wanted to.


TBC

 

Notes:

Well, Luffy's real birthday is on 5th May- that's Japanese Children's day and Law's is on 6th October. Now that he is fourteen things will speed up. I hope I keep making you happy. And only Law will forget his own birthday because he is an idiot.

Now please follow me on Instagram at @khepiari, I need 1000 followers badly. I want to be a nano influencer :(

And you all can text me on Instagram too if you have something to say about my stories, I love hearing from you all.

And please leave comments behind and try not to be rude, I have a fragile heart, constructive criticism are the best gift you can give us fanfiction writers.

Chapter 8: Moods

Summary:

I felt terrible as this jovial little boy was sad and that I never saw what's beneath him. Though he was living with me I still had a lot to learn about him. I pulled out the thing Luffy was clutching and found out it was the one person he never spoke about.

Notes:

Hey guys, hope you are safe. Don’t leave your homes, wash your hands, clean your devices and eat properly. And when in doubt go to W.H.O and read up on Covid-19. Especially my reader friends in USA, please stay inside and listen to doctors.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text


Within the first year of marriage I understood my husband was moody and a boy full of emotions. He hated being treated like a kid but behaved like a toddler. If Akainu was in his radius after he came back from school, he would be frowning and cleaning the pantry in anger. If he beat up some guy and was scolded by me for being reckless he would not share the blanket with me.

If he was angry with me for forgetting something important my earrings, boxers, razor, toothbrush or shampoo would go missing. Overall Luffy-ya had his methods of showing me he was angry, irritated, agitated, frustrated, restless. But what surprised me most was Luffy had basic expression and the one expression which enchanted me most was his pouting lips to cover up his inability to lie.

I had also come up with ways and methods to cope with the mood swings. Basically, the entire problem had one effective solution variety of meat on his platter. As soon as the meat came he would be jumping around like a little baby giraffe and hug me. One particular day he had the mood of cooking and decided to be the cook, as luck favoured us we had no guests and the burnt food was magically replaced by Pan Fry. Food was the best way for him to express himself. Whatever the occasion was, meat was a must and my rarely visiting father was astonished to find his little son-in-law to be such a glutton.

But today one certain emotion was flying on Luffy's face which I could not decode. As usual, I was late from work and Tashigi was away for exams, Luffy was under the watchful eyes of Akainu. I was expecting an irritated boy slumbering on my carpet or eating meat and reading something. But the picture in front of me was unexpected when I opened the door to our master bedroom.

Luffy was sitting by the window pouting and his face half hidden by the strawhat that refused to let anyone touch other than me, he was in his usual red vest and ripped trousers. But his posture was so cheerless that it pained my eyes. My jumping ball of happiness was in thoughts and unhappy. When I looked around the room I saw his scrapbooks, albums, and books scattered and with closer inspection, I found he was clutching to something. When I went closer and shook my husband and picked his hat up he gave me the saddest look on earth. On impulse, I hugged him and tucked him inside my arms.

"Luffy-ya are you alright?" I asked.

"Traffy I want to go home for a few days" Luffy's voice was sad and trembling. I rubbed his shoulder blades and pulled his face up to look closer there was more than just missing home. "Traffy please take me" his voice was so hurting that I nodded and called my father's office to make arrangements in one go. It was almost a year to our wedding and my fourteen-year-old husband had not visited his home since the ceremony. It was natural he would miss his friends and home but family I had doubts.

I felt terrible as this jovial little boy was sad and that I never saw what was beneath him. Though he was living with me I still had a lot to learn about him. I pulled out the thing Luffy was clutching and found out it was the one person he never spoke about. It was a framed picture of Monkey D. Dragon, Ace and Sabo in their preteens. Beside them stood a slim woman with a huge grin like Luffy's and she had long jet black hair. She was wearing a strawhat like Luffy's and was holding a little bundle of white cloth inside which was my husband, hardly three months old.

It was Luffy's complete family and the woman who gave him birth. She was beautiful and had similar eyes to Luffy and she was my late mother's best friend. Luffy lost her pretty early in life and had no idea about her. I could feel that pain and emptiness, I could feel it as I too had lost my mother. "Traffy you will take me home tomorrow right?" Luffy asked with brighter eyes.

"Yes Luffy-ya, I will" I kissed his forehead I had promised to make him happy and I would do it.


We were standing in front of the Monkey D. household the next day in Windmill Town, which was practically more like a luxurious motel. Every Monkey in the house lived in different places. Monkey D. Garp was in the army so he came when he felt like, Monkey D. Dragon after his wife's death was travelling around the world. Ace had married Princess Vivi and moved to her kingdom. Sabo married the lovely commoner Koala and left the house with her. The house was under the watch of Makino and Shanks who came from time to time and Luffy's friends came in to look after it when needed.

Three maids awaited us and two cooks and a line of guards now stood there for Luffy's protection. Luffy was happily staring at the huge mansion and grinning. "Traffy thank you.... Thank you so much!" My little husband jumped into my arms and showered my cheeks with kisses while the maids were blushing to death. But Luffy was oblivious to all the coughing and blushes.

"Moringa-sama look, my husband!" Luffy gladly showed me but like our first meeting, he mispronounced the word husband.

"Master Luffy I am so happy you are here" Moringa the old man with a perpetual smile bowed towards Luffy.

"Welcome Sir Trafalgar Law" Moringa bowed to welcome me. This was my first visit and I earned a few odd looks from the maids. The thought that entered my mind was, were they expecting someone better than me?


"Why Traffy and I are not given my room?" Luffy asked with his hands crossed on his chest as we stood in a huge room.

"Master Luffy that place is not a room. It can hardly be called a room" the maid was afraid.

"Really when I asked Grandpa he told it was my room and always will be my room. Traffy and I will sleep there only!" Luffy was adamant.

"Master Luffy, now you are married, Law-sama is our guest we can't let him sleep in that place" Moringa tried to reason.

"Why not? Traffy will love it, I know" Luffy pouted.

"Maybe not" Moringa reasoned back.

"Let Traffy decide" With this my husband pulled me out of the huge room and dragged me through the endless stairs until we reached the attic. I had a feeling that my husband's room was unusual. But to be living in the attic was weird; after all, my husband was the apple of the eye of the family. Something was fishy I could tell it but Luffy pulled me inside the attic and it was a wonderland.

The room, rather this huge place was the storehouse of weird toys, posters of people I had no idea of, books of adventure, a futon in the middle and a small study beside. It was painted with symbols of pirates and the sea; it was a different and weird world.

"Look Traffy it's my room! Do you like it?" Luffy gave me a huge grin.

"Yes," I indeed liked it.

"For the next three days, we will stay here okay?" Luffy asked and I nodded. The maids who ran behind us were bewildered but agreed to prepare the room for us.

Later in the evening, Luffy went to sleep early as he had eaten meat and meat only. I stayed on the second floor and explored the Manson. It was huge and soon I found portraits of various Monkey D's and ladies of the house from different times. I stumbled into Sabo and Ace's rooms which were grand compared to Luffy's attic. Despite the calm arrangement and decor, his brothers' rooms gave me an unusual chill. No matter what, I would stay away from them and their belongings.

As I was walking around I ran into Moringa. "Law-Sama, are you going to bed?" he asked.

"No not yet, I was looking around. Luffy-ya is very humble and simple-minded despite belonging to this family." I was rich, but Monkey Ds were almost as old as the country. Our family surname can be traced back a few centuries back, but this family has been here since the foundation of the country. And now standing inside this old well-mantained manor, I could feel that my husband was somehow not part of their legacy.

"Master Luffy takes after the last Mistress of the house. She was as cheerful as Master Luffy is, but she was more cautious," Moringa smirked. Of course, she was, Mother had told me enough stories about Luffy's mom.

"Moringa-san why is it that Luffy-ya is given the attic as room though the manor has plenty of rooms?" I had to know.

"Well you must have heard, Mistress passed away when Master Luffy was an infant. The safest place in the house was the attic, Garp-sama had weird child-raising ideas like taking the infant with him to the army grounds. Shanks-sama had equally horrible ones like singing him lullabies in his bar, he almost fed Master Luffy alcohol in place of milk. Dragon-sama had the scariest plans like taking the infant to battles he worked or fought at. So Makino-sama came in and gave him that room and took charge of Master Luffy's well-being. All the men of the house were too lazy to climb up. Master Sabo and Master Ace would look after their brother in the night. But a few days after Master Luffy turned three he was given a new room and that's when he went missing." Moringa gave a tearful look.

"Luffy-ya really was raised by mountain bandits?" I asked.

"Yes, the mountain bandits were camping at the deserted valley below, Master Luffy sneaked out probably trying to catch some animal or just curiosity lead him out of the manor. He went where the Bandits were camping. Dadan-sama, the leader of Bandits, in the fear of being called kidnappers by the townspeople, took Master Luffy with them and left." I could see it was a terrible time for them. "When Master Luffy came back, the Blackbeard gang already had already got into plenty of fights with Garp-san and Master Luffy was only ten and easy prey. We decided for him to have the attic. As Master Luffy is, he found it amazing," so they tricked my husband into believing the attic was amazing.

"I can understand that. Well, I noticed something that the maids were talking about me. Am I a bad choice for Luffy-ya?" I had to know the constant words behind my back.

"No Law-sama, we were just a bit surprised, we have met your father and the way he spoke about you, we were expecting someone else, and not you. The person in the wedding photo is totally different from what we thought." Moringa gave a nervous smile. "I apologise, we did judge a book by its cover."

"What did father-ya say?" I asked.

"He had told us about your physical appearance; that you were tall, skinny, a tattoo lover who was very hard to talk to. And that you rarely smiled, you had a prickly personality and in wedding photos, you looked angry." Moringa looked guilty. "We were worried you be extremely scary."

"And I am not scary now?" I laughed, my father described me perfectly.

"No, we were worried Master Luffy would be unhappy with you, but he loves you we can see it. Master Luffy is very clear about his emotions; if he hates someone he will say it to their face" Though he was happy I had reasons to be angry during my wedding. I was especially cross with Perona as it was her idea to make me wear a black kimono for which people found me more scary. "We were worried that it was almost a year since we had last seen him. We did get news of his fights in school, his games and trophies, his huge birthday party and the entire fiasco with the photograph you both took with the new phone or the decision to give Master Luffy pocket money. We were discussing that you were a nice person, you really love him that's why you came here on his whim," Moringa smiled bowed and left me speechless. Luffy had really changed me without my knowledge. 

When I went upstairs and crawled to bed, Luffy was sleeping peacefully and I slid beside him and ruffled his hair gently. He turned around on instinct and hugged me. "Thank you Traffy" he mumbled in his sleep.


The next day the real reason came out why Luffy wanted to come home. I knew his brothers were away, Luffy was not the kind to crave for his grandpa or father's attention. Early morning my jumping jack was bathed and wearing black ripped trousers a white shirt and a fancy red tie and sandals. I was woken up and forced to bathe and wear something serious.

When we reached downstairs, Moringa-san was waiting for Luffy with bento. "Master Luffy which car will you take?" Moringa asked.

"None, bring my bicycle" Luffy laughed.

"But? Master Luffy, Law-sama will accompany you" Moringa was used to my husband's selfishness. 

"Traffy will sit behind" Okay Luffy was serious. 

"Luffy-ya can you ride with me behind your cycle?" I asked. 

"Yeah, I rode with Zoro, Sanji, Nami, and Robin.." the list was never-ending and the message was clear. He was riding, and I was his passenger prince.

Next thing I knew, I was sitting on the back carrier of a custom-made bicycle. The bento was resting on the basket ahead. My husband was wearing his strawhat and was waving to every passerby when we entered the beautiful town market. To his ignorance, I could see his guards looking after him from the shadows. 

"Luffy you are back?" an old lady from the bakery waved. 

"Aye Monster-sama" my husband had a weird sense of nicknames. 

"Oye Perry, Luffy is back" another old man called his pet to watch Luffy. Within the next ten minutes, Luffy's name was being chanted.  We crossed lane after lane collecting hi and hello from people who all had missed him. It felt like I was in the presence of a god who had descended to bless his followers. When left the busy part of the town, my husband stopped the cycle in front of a wooden house and two familiar faces ran out and soon were hugging my husband.

"Luffy I missed you" Nami hugged Luffy and secured him in her bosom to my dislike. 

"Nami, you bought the chocolates from Sanji?" Luffy asked. 

"Aye," Nami rushed inside.

"Here Luffy, roses" Robin smiled. 

"Thank you, Robin" Luffy hugged her. 

"Law-sama came too" Robin bowed. 

"Hello Nico-ya, this is the flower shop you work for?" I asked. 

"Traffy it's not just any flower house. You see Nami runs a curiosity shop with Robin here, this building sells flowers and gift items and Sanji makes them chocolate to sell" Luffy grinned.

"Oh now I get the whole picture" I saw Baratie shining at the end of the third lane and the Dojo where Zoro worked stood opposite to it. 

"Luffy used to hang out with us here Law-kun" Nami came down with a wrapped box and handed it to Luffy. 

"How much shall I pay Nami-ya?" I asked. 

"Law-kun, Luffy is our nakama we can't take money and for this particular flowers and chocolate we can't ever take money" Nami pushed Luffy away who was drooling over the shining window bells. 

"Nami doesn't take money from me though she loves money more than anything" Luffy grinned and Nami happily kicked him. 

"Luffy don't go anywhere else okay" Robin waved and my husband rode away with me still sitting behind. "Promise me." She asked loudly.

"I will try!"


After riding for another fifteen minutes we finally went into the valley. This valley was nearly empty and only had a few houses and orange farms everywhere. We stood in front of the huge gate which had written "D's path" I figured it must be Luffy's parental property. Luffy pushed the cycle and I carried the flowers and chocolates. When we reached deep inside this huge mountaintop, I figured it was a graveyard. There were various names but all had a D in them.

"Luffy-ya why are we here?" I asked a bit confused.

"Traffy come with me" Luffy dropped his cycle, took the bento and walked ahead of me. There was a red stone which had a name I never heard before- Monkey D Luna. The stone already had five flower bouquets and one bottle of certain drink which was not alcohol. "Shishishi, so, they came and met you before me huh?" Luffy sat on the ground and placed the Bento and chocolate on the grave. "Hey Mom, happy birthday! Meet Traffy, my husband. Yeah, I am married. Hehe. The last time I came was to inform you about the engagement." Luffy patted the ground and I bowed and sat near him in silence. "I bought you flowers, roses I know you love them, bento and relax it has meat only and chocolates" Luffy grinned and pulled his hat in embarrassment. 

"Hello Ma'am. I am Trafalgar Law, your son's better half. He is really a handful huh? But I really care for him and love him and he is fine with me. I promise to protect him" I spoke.

Luffy was grinning and clinked the bottle against the red stone. "Traffy this is mom's favourite drink only Shanks and Makino know about it, the Lilies are from Sabo and Sunflowers are from Ace, Peonies are from Grandpa" Luffy explained to me. 

"Those Lilacs?" I asked. 

"Those are from Dad" Luffy grinned and I realised Monkey D Luna my dead mother's sorority sister was one influencing woman. 

"Wait your family is in town?" I asked. "Yeah, we might meet them later in the evening, now that I think." Luffy grinned and I shivered at the thought of a full house of my in-laws and Luffy's protectors.

Pushing aside the inevitable, I asked, "Everything you bought is her favourite?"

"I don't know if they are. Makino said Mom loved eating meat like me, Sanji's father Zeff said my mom would buy chocolates from him and Robin's mom Olivia-sama said mom loved her roses, shishishi" suddenly it struck me that Luffy never grew up with his mother, everything he knew must have been from stories and hence he had no story about his mother. I pulled him into a hug and patted his back.

"My mom had told me stories of her time with your mom, I can always tell you those stories."

"You will?"

"Always. Whenever you miss her, I will tell you what she did with my mother; their college adventures, and more."

"You know Traffy, ten years back when I got lost," Luffy laughed.

"You mean when mountain bandits took you away?" I asked. 

"Yeah, I was actually trying to come here but I got lost" Luffy laughed. It made total sense it was him after all. "Then I smelled food, I went to ask for help for them, but since I couldn't speak in proper sentences, Dadan and others thought I was a street urchin and they took me."

"I am not surprised. Food always helps you!"

"Yes, it does! That's why I asked Morinaga-san to cook the best bento!"

"What to do with the bento?" I smirked. 

"We eat it" Luffy laughed. "Traffy thank you for bringing me here." Luffy gave a soft smile.

"We will come here every year okay" I smiled and suggested to him my idea.

"Really?" Luffy asked. 

"Yes!" Luffy kissed me on the cheek and gave me the bottle to open. It was indeed a fine-tasting drink of rare grapes and tangerine. We spent the whole afternoon talking about things we should have talked about before. 

Finally, Luffy was telling me about his seven-year adventures with the bandits.


In the evening Monkey Manor was high on energy. I could see my brothers-in-law and their wives howling in the house. Sanji the blonde cook was cooking for various tastes of Luffy, Zoro and Robin were working as a host. Nami the scary girl was drinking with Ace, Dragon my father-in-law was in conversation with red-haired Shanks and his lady Makino.

Luffy was disturbing Sanji and was getting kicked out time and again. Monkey D Garp barged into the house and Sanji's trouble was increasing with every moment. Koala and Vivi whom I assumed to be all sweet and nice turned into medusas when Garp tried to crack a perverted joke in front of Luffy. Zoro gave up on hosting and was already having a drinking competition with Ace and Nami.

I saw a tall man with a black ponytail and glasses to realised he was Zoro's father. A woman with silver hair joined Dragon and Shanks she was Robin's mother. Sanji's father Zeff was busy talking and Makino was monitoring the maids. There were many faces I yet had to learn the names, Vivi's father and bodyguard were at one corner, and on the other side, a tall man with a weird braided moustache patted a blonde guy. I took a corner seat where I could keep an eye on Luffy and be far away from his brothers.

After a while my father-in-law Monkey D Dragon took the empty seat beside me and Shanks joined too. "Law, I see Luffy has been a handful in the last year" That tattooed face was indeed scary. 

"Yeah he is high on energy at times I feel I am his father" I spoke honestly. 

"Luffy does that Law-kun, he ignites the deepest desire to protect him" Shanks had a similar grin like Luffy's. 

"I don't think he needs protection he is too strong he fears that he will earn enemies" I was dead worried. 

"Just like his mother" Dragon sighed.

"I didn't get you" I confessed. 

"Of the three sons I have. Luffy is just like his mother. Simple, happy and resolved. Luffy has more points on the scale of ignorance than Luna" Dragon smirked.

"Law-kun, why did you agree to marry Luffy?" Shanks asked. 

"Honestly I don't know why. My father comes this one morning and tells me he found me a husband and the wedding date is fixed. He shows me a picture of an infant instead of being disgusted I just agree with it. Maybe I wanted a companion or just a new activity" I was honest, lying to them was a bad idea.

"What do you think about Luffy now?" Dragon asked me.

"I love him" and I was looking at him. 

"I am surprised Garp-san actually chose a good partner" Shanks smirked. I sensed they had a personal joke between them. 

"If anything I like about my father it's his match-making skills" Dragon laughed.

"I don't get it" I narrowed my eyes. 

"Your grandpa-in-law has an inkling for matchmaking. He forced me to meet Luna when I was thirteen too. We became friends, best friends and lovers. Eventually, when she turned twenty-seven we married" Dragon said.

"You married when Luna-san turned twenty-seven and you let Luffy marry at thirteen" I grumbled. 

"Law, there are many reasons Shanks and I we agreed to it" Dragon informed. 

Shanks smiled, "Let me explain, Ace has married Vivi so by the law of Alabasta he has to be Queen's consort. Sabo on the other hand married Koala-chan so people assumed he wouldn't be the head of the Monkey D Family" It was making sense now. 

"You married Luffy to me, to null the assumption that he will be the next head as I am the future head of Flamingo Household" I gasped. 

"Yes, it's Sabo who will be the next head, but Luffy has always been the target of Blackbeard and other gangs." It was too complicated and I was happy deep down that this complication led to my marriage.

"Why Luffy-ya has always been the target?" I could see layers of reasons and my eyes were still on Luffy giggling at some foolish joke and taking photographs. 

"Luna was a charming and helpful woman and many sought her help. She comes from the House of Roger when she married me she was the legal mother of Ace and I was the legal father of Sabo" I just narrowed my eyes still on Luffy to indicate I was interested in the story. "You see Ace is the heir to Roger's family and Sabo of another. When Ace's parents were killed Luna made them pay. I beheaded the killers of Sabo's parents" Shanks systematically drank at every stop of Dragon's narration.

"All the killers were from the same gang? Their target always has been nobles?" I growled and suddenly all the noise of the party was gone and I could hear no word or feel anything. I could just see one face in the crowd. The happiest smile and his innocent eyes were calling me. I could only see him and my heart only beat for him, my dear little husband didn't deserve this.

"Law, you see Luffy is the true bloodline of the Monkey D family with Rodger bloodline and Monkey blood and Blackbeard will try anything to harm him" Dragon said.

"I will protect him" I smiled. 

"I trust you, that's why Shanks and I decided to tell you all this and Luffy has no idea about the elaborate plan my father had." Dragon patted me.

"But how do I deal with your sons?" I asked as I felt two sets of eyes boring hole in my body. 

"They are overprotective I agree. Sabo is a cold-blooded one so try not to piss him. You know why they are angry right?" Dragon stood up.

"Because of my sins," I knew it. 

"Law-kun we know your past as well so it's okay, you don't have to be guarded, past is past. Everyone knows it here except him" Shanks put a party hat on my head and pointed to the person my eyes were only looking at. 

"Dragon-san and Redhair-ya why did Luffy-ya marry me?" I asked.

"That's the only puzzle we couldn't solve" Shanks gave a melodramatic expression. 

"We had once planned to send Luffy to Ace's house but he rejected it. Shanks wanted to take him on his ship as an apprentice he refused. I lured him with tales of adventure but he said he was not interested. Your father came and spoke to my old man and Luffy. Two days later old man calls me to say Luffy has agreed to the wedding. Before we could talk to him, he was already gone on the palanquin. Recklessness is in his blood," Dragon laughed. 

"Though I am glad he married me" I smiled. 

"Great enjoy the party boy," Both Luffy's father and godfather left me to continue my watch on Luffy.

Monkey D family did not cry at death they celebrated life, this party was in honour of my dead mother-in-law. Monkey D Luna passed away on her birthday which indicated a full cycle. It was heartwarming and beautiful to watch, to find Luffy being the apple of the eye I was overjoyed and worried I could never be enough for Luffy alone was the only thought. I could not be his brother or father or supportive girlfriend or wife. Suddenly I was jealous of Zoro, Sanji, Ace, Sabo, as they could have meaning in life they had love. But our marriage was more of a contract in which my husband knew nothing. To my misery, I was in love with him.

"Traffy Sanji kicked me out and said go somewhere where you are wanted" my husband came pouting. 

"Serves you right" I patted the empty place beside me and Luffy sat with a huff. 

"I said I am always wanted by Traffy" he grinned and I ruffled his hair in happiness that wanted me, he was growing adorable. 

"Hungry?" I asked. 

"Yeah" he pouted and rested his head on my shoulder and I ran my hands in his hair to soothe him.

"How are Luffy's studies going on?" Makino came to us and handed my husband a plate of food. 

"Good" Luffy laughed and gobbled his food. 

"I am asking your husband Luffy" Makino smiled at me. Honestly, this woman had a beautiful smile but she was one badass I could feel it. 

"To my surprise, his grades are always in the top five" It was indeed a wonder, I never saw my husband studying or reading at home all he did was jump, hop and eat. "

Well just like his mother" Makino ruffled Luffy's hair and left us to our privacy.

"Give me a little space" Monkey D Garp suddenly wanted to sit between me and Luffy. We were already in the corner divan now this huge man wanted to squeeze between his grandson and me. 

"Grandpa you won't fit between us" Luffy spoke with a stuffed mouth. 

"What do you mean by fit? I am not your husband trying to fit between your sickly legs" Garp roared.

"You utter another word Grandpa, Koala and I will kick you out" Vivi gave a death glare.

"We will forget you are our Grandpa" Koala gave a sweet smile. 

"Sorry girls, Luffy pay me respect" Garp pouted. 

"Forgiven" Luffy did not even hear him. 

"Now move aside Trafalgar and make me some space." 

"I can't Granpa-ya you are huge" I spat.

"Trafalgar you will get punched by my fist. Let me sit near my grandson we have lots to catch up" Garp roared again. 

"No can't do. Stay away from Luffy-ya" I made myself clear. 

"Is that how you treat your elders brat? I am the reason you are married to him" We were having a war now. 

"Thank you for the deed. Luffy-ya is mine, just let him eat peacefully you obnoxious old man" I was not going to move.

"Grandpa Traffy is strong" Luffy spoke while eating. 

"No one is immune to my fist Lu" Garp growled Luffy looked with anger-filled eyes. 

"You are irritating Grandpa, don't touch my husband." With this Luffy stood up and sat on my lap to make space for Garp. I was not surprised at Luffy's actions but Garp was embarrassed at the sight. It served him right as I was smirking and Garp sat near me. Everyone at the party was looking at us with a sudden blush spreading on their faces, while Dragon and Shanks were laughing at my little husband's antics.

"Lu, what are you doing?" Ace came running from the bar he was drinking with Zoro. 

"Eating" Luffy answered. 

"Why are you on Law's lap?" Sabo joined in too. 

"Grandpa wanted to sit with us" Luffy did not care and I was hiding my smile behind my husband's head. If they knew about my past, I did not need to bribe them with good behaviour anymore. I pulled out my long arms and held Luffy's waist casually. 

"Law remove your hand" Ace hissed. 

"No Traffy hold me tight it's warm and feels good" Luffy frowned at Ace.

"Luffy your brothers are not going to beat him up" Sabo said calmly. 

"Yeah right. You punched him the day after the wedding! Yes, I know! The nice maid lady told me. I won't let you touch Traffy" Luffy said with seriousness. 

"You are too young to talk back to your brothers" both brothers yelled. By this time Zoro and Sanji were laughing in the other corner.

"VIVI! KOALA! Ace and Sabo are bullying Traffy and me" Luffy smirked. 

"You brat you always do that" both brothers sighed. 

"Ace-san, leave them now" Vivi came with another huge tray of food.

"Sabo did we not discuss this at home, you were not to scare them" Koala walked in and sat on the couch opposite us. Eventually, everyone in the party was sitting opposite or in range of Luffy and my eyesight.

Sanji, Nami, Zoro and Robin were laughing at the sight of Luffy on my lap. Ace and Sabo were sitting like tamed wild cats. Dragon, Shanks and Makino understood what I was doing. Near them sat Moringana and the maids. Zoro's father, Robin's mother, Vivi's father and his men, few other scary old but strong people were in range of my vision.

Once the main course was handed to everyone, Garp opened his mouth and I was left shocked. "It's been almost a year since we saw Luffy and Trafalgar getting married. What's your plan for your first marriage anniversary? I hope not to see another of those bed pictures, in my phone again." I could feel Ace and Sabo waiting to beat the shit out of me.

"Yeah, Law-kun we are dying to hear it?" Koala looked excited

"I am taking Luffy on a trip," I said on impulse. 

"Traffy, are you really taking me for a trip?" Luffy asked with hopeful eyes. 

"Yes Luffy-ya" I smiled. 

"What trip?" Ace asked. 

"Where and for how long?" Sabo asked. "It's a surprise" I lied as I had no plan. 

"Better take loads of meat" Sanji informed me. 

"The cook is right wherever you go, truckload of food is a must" Zoro smirked.

"Why a trip suddenly and why we were not informed?" Ace was being extremely overprotective. 

"I wanted to spend alone time with my husband." If they were playing the game of authority and territory I wouldn't back down. Luffy was mine and he was my responsibility no one had any right to him even if they were his brothers. I was ready to battle it out.

"Will you both be in the same room and share a bed?" Sabo asked. 

"Of course, we sleep in the same bed at home too" Luffy answered for me and I smirked. 

"Law we hope my brother is not troublesome" Sabo hissed. 

"You should refrain from taming his free nature" Ace was helping him. God they hated me and Luffy was oblivious to all this as he was eating food happily when my animal instinct took over me at the sight of Luffy's lips.

"Luffy-ya" I turned his face towards me. 

"Yes Traffy" his lips were inviting me, and on his cheeks, there were morsels of rice. Without a thought, I planted my lips on his round cheek and licked the rice very slowly. As my tongue graced the smooth skin I felt heat rise within me. I took my time and happily cleaned his cheek to leave a faint red mark. I could see Ace and Sabo clenching their fists. "There was rice I cleaned it" I gave a cheerful grin to Luffy. 

"Okay thank you" Luffy continued eating and everyone in the party gave a beautiful reaction.

"You... bastard" Ace hissed and stood up. 

"Ace-san please calm down" Sanji was a calm person. 

"You pissed me off Law" Sabo was on his feet too and Zoro held him. 

"Why are you shouting at Traffy?" ignorance was bliss, my husband had no feelings of shame. I marked the only source of happiness in my life. That faint mark on Luffy's butter-yellow cheek was my seal. 

"It's nothing Lu" both brothers almost yelled.

"Trafalgar is becoming territorial" Garp was laughing and this was followed by Dragon, Shanks and Makino. Robin Vivi, Koala and Nami were blushing and Zoro and Sanji were too ashamed to look at my husband. 

"We won't have a big party?" Luffy asked still oblivious to the reason for laughter. 

"We were expecting a big Party" Garp sighed. "So that you can drink" Vivi raised an eyebrow. 

"I am afraid not Luffy-ya. Are you not happy with my plan?" I asked and rested my chin on his shoulder.

"I am HAPPY. Traffy will take me on a trip yooohoooo. Look Grandpa Traffy is not like you, I always knew Traffy would do what makes me happy."

 My husband was too simple and turned around to hug me still on my lap. To Ace and Sabo's distress, their little brother was showering my cheeks with kisses and ears with questions about the trip. I had no idea where I would take Luffy. While Luffy was facing me I could see the glare of everyone who loved Luffy. If I could avoid his family and friends killers I was willing to take Luffy even to the moon for every anniversary.


TBC


 

Notes:

Hope you liked this chapter. This chapter was to show little history of D Family and why Luffy was married off. Now Law will feel the pull towards Luffy. Law has already fallen in love, but I had to show that real Law is very territorial and possessive and there is a dark side to him. Of course their is a dark side to Law, hehehehe.

Now my children please go follow me on Instagram at khepiari I am at 971 followers I badly need 1000 because I want to feel worthy. And I have cool stuff too! Books, comic book reviews and recommendations, cat and dog pics, plant pics and food pics, doodles. And links to my other writings. And I am pretty open to Inbox, you want to complaint or praise me or have a story prompt, just drop it, I am all ears.

Love you all.

Chapter 9: Anniversary

Summary:

"Woooo Traffy we are packing!" my husband was jumping on the bed. "No I am packing our bags and you are disturbing me," I said in a flat voice. "How is Whiskey Peak like?" he was now running on the bed with a red towel and pretending to be some super-hero. "It's a hill station, its green and has been dedicated to dead soldiers from last war" I informed. "Yeeepiiiii..." he jumped off the bed and with that he toppled the bag I packed moments before. "Sorry" he pouted and made puppy eyes at me as he knew now I was triggered.

Notes:

Chapter 9 for you all.

*There might be a slightly uncomfortable scene later in the chapter, so please forgive me.*

And the piece of music mentioned is ApresUn Reve Cello and Piano version composed by Gabriel Faure. It is one of those rare pieces of music I can tolerate.

AND REMEMBER CONSENT IS COOL

To my fellow Indians and southeast-Asians its a cyclone out there, stay inside, reduce the risks, our governments can't handle two pandemics!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text


We had figuratively escaped from Luffy's hometown after the little stunt I pulled by licking my husband's cheek. The day after the party Ace and Sabo wanted to kill me and brand their little brother as a widower rather than being sexed up by me. I had to conspire on our escape with the help of Robin, Dragon and Shanks. At the end of the third day when the monster brother duo fell asleep for the night, I ran off with my husband.

Once we returned home Luffy chewed my head with queries about the place I was taking him for our Anniversary. To my misery, Luffy informed everyone about his supposed surprise trip and I was bombarded with questions from my gang and Tashigi. I had no clue where to take my husband. All I wanted was to avoid a huge celebration in which more than half of the guests wanted to kill me.

Thanks to Luffy's liar friend Ussop my husband harboured stupid ideas. "Traffy is it true Sea Kings can talk with humans?" He called me from school to confirm the silly lie. "Ussop says he and Kaya went on the ride of water snake! Can we do that?" he asked with big eyes while I was preparing for sleep. To which my only reply was that Ussop and Kaya were not married and Kaya's parents wouldn't allow her on a trip. "Ussop once went on an island that had no soil! Is it possible Traffy" Luffy looked stunted while I wondered how this idiot husband of mine managed fine grades. At last, I had to call Kaya to stop Ussop from fooling my husband.

Luffy was growing up fast and every day he was a shade more radiant. The idea of holding a big party was out of the question in my mind. If I took him to someplace nearby, his brothers could find me. Garp was another trouble who was strict against the idea of a trip. Dragon and Shanks suggested it was better if I kept the plans hidden in my head. Perona wanted me to spend our anniversary with her so that she could add Luffy to her Adorable Human Photography collection.

The number of girls falling in love with my husband increased with every passing day. The three days my husband missed school he got emails showering concern. Another trouble was Boa Hancock we shared one mutual reason to talk. That one reason was Luffy and he also happened to be the subject of the hate we both had for each other. Once that snake woman heard Luffy's anniversary was coming up she sent me email after email explaining why I should not take him on a trip during the academic session.

I had yet to discover what feelings she had for my ball of sunshine. Did she like him as a son or was she a paedophile? She was hell-bent to let us celebrate our Anniversary. All this tested my sanity at one point I regretted giving Luffy the cell-phone, but when I saw his innocent smile I was washed with love and cleaned.

The only person who understood my trouble was Tashigi but sharing my plan with her was risky. She was unmindful and got sweet-talked easily. Luffy always followed her in my absence and her sisterly instinct towards Luffy would spoil any secrecy. Though she suggested various ideas there was no way Monkey Brothers wouldn't track me. They were dead against Luffy and me sharing our bed they would go to hell just to kill me again after my first death. Even if I couldn't kiss him yet, but just having Luffy under my watchful eyes and all to myself was enough. I wanted to spend some quality time. Overall I was desperate to be alone with Luffy.

I had enough savings to afford a luxury trip, but the bodyguards that Garp forced upon us during our honeymoon were troublesome. With my money, I could only buy comfort but absolute privacy was out of the question. If I told one word about the anniversary trip to Luffy, Garp would sniff my whole plan. But there was only one person who could give me absolute privacy despite my disliking. I saw no other option but to seek help from my pink-loving father.

"Hello Law, how was the trip with Luffy's family?" my father laughed god knows from which part of the world that laugh came. 

"Do you even want to know? Your friend Garp and his grandson almost killed me" I said. 

"Ah, they are fine boys. How may I help you? What does my little son-in-law want for the anniversary?" my father asked. 

"Anything shiny for Luffy-ya. I called you because you are the only person who can do it" I had to speak all this with hidden venom from spilling. 

"I have waited all these years to gain this love from you" my father laughed.

"Shut up old man. I want to take Luffy on an anniversary trip" I stopped. 

"Son, you are rich, you need something else" My father was always a step ahead of me. 

"I want absolute privacy! No bodyguards from Garp or you" I spoke. 

"You want total isolation?" my father's voice changed. 

"Yes, I want pin-drop silence if possible, only Luffy-ya and me" I informed. 

"Law did you sleep with him in the real sense already?" my father asked but in his humourless voice. If I actually did, he would put me behind the bars. "Remember the birthday photograph?"

"No, that photograph Luffy-ya sent the day after his birthday was nothing! It was more like after nap snap" I was cold in my voice. 

"Fine give me two hours and send me both of your vital statistics" The voice smiled I could feel it. 

"Why?" I asked. 

"Just do as I say and tell Luffy you are going to Whiskey Peak" and my father disconnected and I could feel he had a plan formulating. No matter what he would do anything for me; I was his son at the end of the day.


"Woooo Traffy we are packing!" my husband was jumping on the bed. 

"No I am packing our bags and you are disturbing me," I said in a flat voice. 

"How is Whiskey Peak like?" he was now running on the bed with a red towel and pretending to be some superhero. 

"It's a hill station, it's green and has been dedicated to dead soldiers from the last war" I informed. 

"Yeeepiiiii..." he jumped off the bed and with that he toppled the bag I packed moments before. "Sorry" he pouted and made puppy eyes at me as he knew now I was triggered.

"That's it you are getting out of here" I pulled him by the ear. 

"I am sorry" he made another adorable face. 

"You are forgiven, but get out". 

"I am SORRY" I pushed him out of our huge bedroom. Once he was out I could hear him tell ShuShu how excited he was to go on this trip. I quietly packed our bags and patiently waited for the warning emails to sip in.

To my accurate calculation, in the next one hour, Garp was asking me about Whiskey Peak. Sabo and Ace informed me that they were going to put a surveillance camera in every hotel room in Whiskey Peak. My gang wanted to know exactly why I was leaving three days before for the anniversary. Tashigi refrained from asking anything while Perona was angry as she had to cancel her so-called celebration.


"I am so excited I will fly yooohooo" My husband was waltzing around with his strawhat on.

 "You will be sitting in the plane and the pilot will fly you," I said in a deadpan voice. 

"Traffy is meanie... I am going to fly for the first time" my husband sang. It hit me again that my husband had no experience of the outer world before our marriage. 

"Sorry Luffy-ya, I forgot this is your first flight" I felt sorry. 

"Why are you sorry? Traffy is it true in the flight I will get the meat of my choice?" again the same look of innocence. 

"Yes," I nodded.

When we reached the check-in counter I handed our luggage to the steward and instead of travelling by plane, my father's men slipped us into our private ride. The best thing about Luffy being ignorant was that his innocence fooled the mature people. "Luffy-ya tell your friends you are seated in a business-class flight and are heading for Whiskey Peak and your cell phone will be out of reach for the next twelve hours" I smiled. 

"Okay Traffy" he happily typed his mail and I smirked.

Since Garp had brought up my husband without any experience of proper Luxury, Luffy would never realise what was the difference between a private ride and a normal business class ride until I informed him. It was like calling a Spade spoon and Luffy believing it. Though I felt bad using his lack of experience this way, I had to.

"Traffy Look the Clouds are near me" Luffy pulled my sleeves to show the vast sea of clouds. 

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's beautiful. I wish we could sail on clouds and sea" Luffy sighed. 

"You will sail soon" I kissed the back of his head. 

"But we are going to a hill station" Luffy stated. 

"Yeah Luffy-ya" I smirked. After two hours when the sky grew dark, my husband fell asleep after a heavy dinner. I covered him in a blanket and decided to drink a glass of Whiskey in honour of Whiskey Peak's Mystery that Garp and Monkey brothers would encounter.

"Good morning, you slept well?" I asked my little husband who opened his eyes the next day. 

"We are still flying?" he asked. 

"Yes, wake up and brush your teeth, we will reach our destination in an hour. 

"Really?" he sat up excitedly. 

"Yes," I nodded. "Okay in one swift movement he was gone" I just sighed while the air hostess looked surprised.


"Traffy open my eyes" I had blindfolded my husband's eyes. 

"Patience Luffy-ya" I was holding his shoulder and steadying him on his feet as he was swaying like a palm tree in the rain. Our plane left us and slowly pushed Luffy ahead of me. 

"Traffy..." he pouted. 

"A few moments," I said softly. 

"Why is the wind blowing so fast?" Luffy asked. 

"You will find out soon" I smirked behind him. Once I reached my destined spot I held him by one hand and undid the fold on his deep eyes.

"Traffy is it real?" this was his first question as he turned around with a surprised look. 

"Everything you see is real" I grinned. The next moment he runs to look at the sight before him. 

"This is not Whiskey Peak," he asked. 

"Nope," I walked towards him and held him from behind.

"Where are we?" 

"Welcome to DressRosa" I informed as I pointed the island to him.

"This is beautiful, I am sailing" Luffy was standing on the tiny cavalier that belonged to my father. Our cavalier was moving slowly to give my husband the first glimpse of the sea. Out in the ocean, we both were surrounded by clear blue water. "This is the sea! Finally" Luffy's jaw dropped and my heartbeat stopped. 

"Traffy the sea is really blue!" Luffy was laughing in excitement. 

"So are you happy? Last year you were asking about the sea here we are" I kissed his forehead.

"Traffy... Tha..."

"Sshhh" I placed my tattooed finger on his virgin lips. "You don't have to say anything. For the next two days, you are free, you can run, you can jump, you can eat and there will be no one telling you to stop. It's your safe haven" I patted his head. "We will reach DressRosa in a few minutes so enjoy the ride. 

"Aye," he gave the biggest grin ever.


As our Cavalier docked my husband jumped out, and soon he was running wild and playing in the sand. I followed after him and signalled my ride to leave us. DressRosa was my family property and an island off-limits to anyone. It was a colourful island surviving on my family capital. The beach was surrounded by green trees hiding the real beauty inside. I saw Luffy playing in the sand and running in and out of seawater. I decided to watch my little husband go wild as I sat on a rock.

He was kicking the water, jumping when the sand beneath his feet was moving, calling me to play with him. His strawhat hanging behind his neck and his face was already sunburned. But that perpetual smile on his face was worth millions of berries. When the sun was about to set I called for him. 

"Luffy-ya let's go, we don't want to sleep in the jungle now do we?" 

"I wanted to play more" he pouted. 

"You can and you will play tomorrow, we are here for the next two days and nights" I smiled. 

"Okay," he walked towards me like a duck.


We walked through the greenbelt hiding the beauty of DressRosa. I kept Luffy close to my arms as he had a tendency to get distracted and attracted to the unknown object. As I carefully guided my little husband ahead he suddenly spoke up. 

"Traffy! Why was no one there on the beach? Where are our bags?" Luffy asked with an invisible question mark on his head. 

"Let's keep walking" I laughed. 

"Traffy is hiding something" my husband pouted.

"Welcome to the ancestral manor of Flamingo household" I opened the huge gate to my husband. 

"This island has no one? This is so big! It is your Manor?" my husband's eyes grew large. 

"Correct, just us and it's our Manor" I was so happy to say this. 

"Cool, which means no bodyguard lurking around?" I was surprised he knew about his bodyguards. 

"Uh huh, the whole manor belongs to us. It will only be you and me" I laughed as I pushed him inside the pink castle.

"It has a pool! A forest inside the house! Wooohooo..." The next moment he was gone, like a blizzard his voice was echoing in the empty manor cleaned to perfection. All the workers on this island were send-off because of my desire. "Traffy, what about our clothes and food? I am hungry?" he yelled from the left wing.

"Luffy-ya you can pick any room you want, I am sure clothes are kept in them" I yelled back. 

"Yosh" he was gone as I expected he chose the heart-room which was meant for the queen of the family. 

"Traffy it has a big pool inside the bathroom" his voice was super excited. 

"That's a large bathtub" I explained. 

"Woooo water is coming out of the elephant's mouth! Haha, Traffyyyyy come here" As if I had a choice I followed the voice. To my dismay, he was in his boxers and playing with the bubbles.

I decided to enter the water after the bubbles had increased and covered him to the neck. I dropped off my clothes stripped myself naked and entered the huge bath while he was busy discovering the mechanics of hand shower. I sat opposite him and considered watching him from a distance. He was lean, yet his chest had started to get defined, those skinny hands made me laugh while his lean legs kicking the water invited me. He was going to be the death of me.

"Traffy food!" he was asking from the other side after an hour. 

"What do you want to eat?" I asked walking out of the bath without looking at him. 

"Meat Meat Meat" he was excited. 

"What is with you and meat? And what do you want in your meat?" I was surprised that he was never bored with meat. 

"Anything" he smiled. 

"Okay have your bath, I will come and call you when food is served" I was washing my back with the towel under the shower now. "Tra..... OUCH" I heard a loud noise. 

"Luffy-ya" I turned around to find him flat on his butt and laughing. 

"I am okay Traffy I slipped" he giggled.

"You sure?" I asked. 

"Yeah," he nodded. 

"Well then don't slip again" I spoke to him in a serious voice. 

"Ne, Traffy" he gave me a cute look I knew something awkward would happen soon. 

"Yeah. Luffy-ya?" I gave a fearless grin. 

"Why are your family jewels so big?" without a twitch in his face with absolute purity he asked me about my groin's size. 

"My family what?" I had to recheck. 

"Your family jewels, your thingy, why are you so big?" he smiled. 

"They are not big Luffy-ya, they are normal, when you grow up you will have a big one too" I tried to stop myself from blushing.

"But yours are bigger than Ace, Sabo, Shanks, Zoro, San..." 

"Wait wait wait... How do you know they are big or small" my head was thumping in anger.

"We all used to go to public bathhouses from time to time" he was really too good for me.

"You say my family jewels are bigger than your brothers" In my mind it was a compliment. 

"Yeah, Traffy is huge!" those words did no help to calm me down. 

"Luffy-ya go continue with your bath I will call you" I rushed out of the bath with red cheeks.


"Wowwwwwww... so many kinds of meat!" my husband came out wearing a huge t-shirt only before I could call he followed the smell. 

"Why are you wearing a t-shirt?" I asked while I pulled the chair for my husband. 

"I am wearing underwear see" he picked up the shirt to reveal his red shorts. 

"Luffy-ya don't do that" I turned around and sat on the chair quickly. 

"It's hot here, so I won't wear trousers" he declared. "Okay eat the food" I could not clean my brain of the dirty image.

"It's so good? Where is cook-san?" he asked while I laughed. 

"Sitting opposite to you Luffy-ya."

"Traffy can cook?" my husband looked surprised. 

"Yes, I was waiting for a long time to show you my expertise" I offered him a bite of my food and he ate it with happiness. 

"Traffy is so cool" he praised me throughout the dinner and I tried to clean my dirty brain. I kept repeating that he was just fourteen! just fourteen!

My desire for him got hold me as I tucked him to bed and I rushed to the bathroom to relieve me of my anxious seeds. I came more than thrice just at the images of Luffy in red shorts; once I thought I was clean I went to bed to find him sleeping on his face. His T-shirt had rolled up to reveal his small buttocks in tiny red boxers and small of his back was carved out to fit my palm.

It was an act of revenge on me for my sins in my last birth and this birth as I could not eat the fruit I desired. I rolled on the bed and pulled him into a hug. I kissed his cheeks and pulled him on top of me he warped his hand around my torso and another palm on my chest. His head rested on my chest and his slow breathing calmed the heart under his palm.


But my troubles were far from receding. Early morning we were back to the beach with a huge basket of food cooked by me. Cooking was the least of my problems. The problem was before me and jumping in tiny green swimming trunks. My father had personally supervised our clothes for DressRosa and here I was staring at the cute buttocks of my husband. I was dressed in black and yellow trunks but there was no reaction from Luffy! While the green trunk happily hugged him and the word sewed on it was a nasty joke- Law! My name was happily stuck on his buttocks.

He was playing and swimming around and my eyes were fixated on him only. Rather my eyes were stuck on one particular body part. He was barechest and happily jumping towards the waves. The swimming lessons I gave him for one year came in handy. Instead of rotting on the beach, I decided to join him. He was adorable and his body was shining in a clear blue sky. But that green trunk was killing my aesthetic zeal for Luffy and fuelling my carnal desires.

"Traffy look what I found!" like an excited child he was holding the crab in his hands. 

"Luffy-ya throw it away it can be poisonous!" I was swimming toward him. 

"Nothing will happen to me, see" he had swum far enough now he was standing with water gracing his tiny nipples. I took the crab away from him and threw it far into the water.

"We are going sightseeing" I pulled him out of the water. 

"Okay, but lunch first" he grinned. 

"Yeah sit there" I pointed him to the mat. He flopped on it and I began wiping his hair. From the bag, he sneaked out his cell-phone and began taking snaps of us together. 

"Traffy I can't mail anyone any pics" he looked a little disappointed. 

"Well we have no signal here; actually whole DressRosa is devoid of any communication." This is one of the perks of Absolute Privacy.

"Traffy Grandpa will kill you!" he was laughing. 

"Nah he won't want his grandson to be a widower" I walked towards the food basket. 

"My brothers, will they kill you?" Luffy asked. 

"Maybe" I shrugged my shoulder but wasn't I bigger than them? 

"Traffy is so fearless! So cool" I was happy for my husband I was a superhero!


We walked throughout the island of DressRosa, and every five minutes we would pose for new pictures. I loved clicking my husband's picture. He was natural at giving expressions. When Perona, my father and I went holidaying Perona would take ages to fix her look and my father would keep brushing his pink coat. But Luffy was simple, I would utter one word and he would be standing to pose for me.

My memories in DressRosa had never been good. Once I was to share my room with Perona as she was afraid of being alone. It was I who ended up being scared of all the soft toys in the room. Another time my father and sister forgot about me and left me for their picnic. DressRosa had never been welcoming to me. But right now the strawhat-wearing boy was holding my hand.

We visited the Coliseum where my husband put on the armours kept for the common public (in case special guests and staff working here). It was strange how my father made this island devoid of any human. DressRosa had only two living humans and my mind wouldn't stop at the chaos I created in the real world. I had led the brothers and grandfather on a goose chase. They must have been turning Whiskey Peak upside down now. If I was evil my father was Satan himself.

"Traffy, how do I look?" Luffy was now bare chest only wearing a leather skirt and holding a sword. 

"Adorable" I laughed. The boots ended below his knees, the skirt was short and had slits from the side. Since his little buttocks were firm the skirt got raised from behind. I was trying hard not to have a nosebleed. 

"Want to take pictures?" I asked. 

"Yes!" he climbed to the nearest stone bench. The whole afternoon he posed for me in various warrior costumes and after each session, my cheeks felt his lips. What a blissful time I was having.


As the clock struck twelve I called for my little husband who had fallen asleep right after dinner. I decided to stay awake and look after the decorations for the anniversary. He flopped on the balcony of right-wing rubbing his sleepy eyes. Again I wanted to kill my father, he was in a tiny blue boxer and short-sleeved shirt. I decided to concentrate and look at the brighter side which was his smile.

"Happy Anniversary" I pulled a switch and the whole balcony was lit up with colourful lights. His suddenly sleepy face lit up and he rushed towards me into a hug. 

"It's so shiny!" he kissed my cheeks. 

"That's not the best part" I pressed another button and the whole manor lit up in various patterns. 

"You did this Traffy?" he asked. 

"Not exactly, the plan was mine and father-ya helped" I lifted him in my arms and walked towards the small table I prepared.

"Please cut the cake and let's toast" I handed him the knife.

"Who will take the photographs?" he pouted. 

"I have set the camera on timer" I informed. 

I held his right hand and cut the cake. He had grown taller by four inches in one year. I fed him the cake and so did he, but his lips covered in cream graced my cheeks for more than five seconds. I was content. It was no surprise the cake was gone in fifteen minutes. We decided to toast our anniversary with a glass of scotch and orange juice.

We shared the moment in silence I sipped my drink while he gulped his juice. He cuddled on my lap and rested his head on my shoulder. All these photographs were being captured and I could see a Tsunami of anger awaiting me. I kissed his forehead and he slowly drifted to sleep. I picked him up and went to the Heart Room. He had grown into an adorable teen. His baby face was intact but his body had gained more mature traits than it should have. Everything about him was inviting. I grumbled and hid my head under the pillow.


TW: physical misconduct and lucid dreaming 

I knew I was dreaming but I couldn't wake up as it was too real. My little husband was no longer little, he had grown taller and he could easily reach my lips. I could feel soft lips on mine. I was caressing his face and my hands were kneading his buttocks. He was stark naked sitting on my lap. My body was on fire. Bony fingers reached my manhood and I gasped for air. That smile was real, my desire was real but it was a dream. I was kissing my husband like a starving beggar. I was pinching him for moans but he was grinning. No moans came, I kissed him harder but he was smiling. Why was he grinning? It was a dream! I knew it was a dream. I woke up in all sweat to find the member between my legs twitching.

Luffy was now only sleeping in his blue boxer; he had discarded his shirt and his mouth was partially open. I don't know what happened to me next moment he was below me dead asleep. I captured his hands and my mind stopped. I carefully turned his face towards me and held his chin. I was breathing heavily I wanted to kiss him I wanted to ravish him. With one hand I was tracing his smooth skin, his navel and small nipples. He was just below me and a kiss away from me. I wanted to make him mine forever.

I was feeling his smooth skin. When asleep he was the most beautiful person on earth. I lifted his waist a bit to feel the smallness of his back. The curve of his small hips, the toned thighs I just brushed my fingers over them. The butterfly touches made him shiver under me. It excited me to watch him react in just an innocent way. He was my husband I could make love to him. His innocence was a spell on me. I again traced his lips with my thumb and cupped his face. I was about to reach his lips when something snapped in my mind.

"Fourteen is the right age Law. I will make you cum all you want" a wicked laugh broke in my mind.

"Law this is how sex is done, I will teach you everything Law" the voice was laughing, and the evil grin was haunting my brain. 

I looked at Luffy and realised what I was about to do. I released my sleeping husband. I rushed out of bed. My sins were not going to leave me. I ran out to the open air, the manor was still glittering in colourful lights. My twitching member fell to sleep and I relaxed. I decided to sleep out in the open.


It was our last day of the Anniversary. And my father had left no stone unturned for me. 

"Luffy-ya, where did you find the clothes?" I was lamenting now.

"In the cupboard" he answered as he gilded his buttocks before me. 

"Will you please change!" I begged. 

"Do you want me to wear this?" he picked up something pink with strings. 

"NO NO NO" I yelled. 

"All the other clothes are weird! They are too small or tight, your tailor is bad Traffy!" he rested his hand on his thin waist.

My little husband was wearing a white tank top with a V-cut neckline and flat noddle-like straps and black hot pants. Everything that lean body had was being flaunted in front of my eyes. I was still in my bathrobe helping him decide on the clothes. But it appeared we had nothing to choose from. I decided to wear a plain T-shirt and three-quarter pants. Today I was driving my husband around empty DressRossa!

I pulled the car out and he hopped behind. His strawhat on his head and I took the steering wheels. "Traffy thank you" he shouted in excitement. I have never enjoyed so much!" I relaxed that he was not aware of what I was about to do last night. 

"I am glad" I muttered. 

"Traffy some insect bit me I guess," he told after fifteen minutes into the drive.

"Where?" I asked stopping the car. 

"Here on my wrist look, I have red marks" he showed the place where I had held him. My guilt feeling was rising. 

"That's not an insect bite" I kissed the marks. 

"Then?" he tilted his head. 

"Last night when you fell asleep I held you tightly by mistake. I am sorry" I was honest.

"Traffy, it's okay. Stop making a sad face! It looks like you will cry" he kissed my cheek. 

There was something different about this kiss. But within seconds he was back to his position. I began or drive and he was enjoying the air slapping his face. Thanks to modern technology I had set a camera on my bumper. I was happily capturing pictures for our old age. In my rare view, I could see him opening his arms to feel the air. His messy hair was flying in the hair, his grin connected his ears and his tank top was revealing a lot for my eyes. I was still guilty.


In the afternoon we were back to the beach. He had changed to swimming trunks and I followed him. He loved the ocean and in my head, I was cursing Garp for depriving my husband of such beauty. He wanted Luffy to be strong but how could he become strong without experience? Yet I was no better than others. I almost deflowered him last night. 

My guilty consciousness kept me away from him by arm's distance.

When he swam he was such a graceful boy, his clumsiness disappeared, and he was perfect. He was made for water. The more I saw him diving and playing I was more at peace. We made a sandcastle, rather I made the castle and he broke everything he touched. He kept pouting with every broken castle. After many attempts, we made one and the happiness he had was beyond words. He hugged me with his messy hands and we took several pictures to immortalise the first castle we made together.

There was something with sunset and Luffy by my side. I loved watching the sunset beside him. This was our last day in DressRosa, never would we get such a peaceful evening. When we went to watch movies on Friday nights, girls would ask me out or we would meet Luffy's friends. He had school, I had my studies there was always something that kept us apart. It was a moment only for us. We were in total silence when the moon rose.


After that, we went back to the manor to celebrate under the moon in full bloom. The whole manor had been decorated for this evening. The trees were wrapped in colourful lights and fake mistletoes hanging in every corner and Happy Anniversary hanging in the centre. On one corner stood an ancient gramophone and there was my favourite record of Faure- Apres Un Reve. 

"Wow, Traffy it's like Christmas in August!" Luffy gave a distant blissful look. 

"Wait here" I stationed him in the centre of a big garden and fixed the record. "

That's a piece of old music" he mumbled.

"Apres Un Reve, my favourite piece. Last year on this day you passed out before the couple's dance. So shall we continue?" I asked. 

"Sorry" he pouted but he forwarded his hand to me. 

"I can't dance Traffy" he giggled. 

"Doesn't matter" I pulled him by the waist now his ears reached my chest. I positioned his one hand with mine and placed another on my shoulder. "It tickles!" he laughed when I held his waist properly.

"Last year you were covered in layers of clothes and this year you are barely covered" I laughed. 

"Both are uncomfortable," he said with a frown. 

"Next year we will have comfortable clothes" We began to sway with the music. He followed my lead well and I felt connected to him. This was not a piece to dance on but it was the music which explained my condition well. Like the music I too wanted to elope with Luffy in a dream where we would be happy. I just wanted us to be happy forever.

"Traffy" he suddenly spoke. 

"Yeah," I looked at him. 

"You don't have to feel guilty when you are enjoying with me" he smiled while I wondered where this came from. 

"Luffy-ya what?" I asked. 

"Whenever we are enjoying ourselves together, you laugh but suddenly you stop. You are sad about something and the cause is not me right?" he was observant. 

"You are my reason for happiness, you can never make me sad" I spoke in honesty.

"I know then stop sulking" he spoke in a serious tone. 

"Luffy-ya I was about to do a terrible thing to you last night" I confessed. 

"But you didn't. Traffy please be happy you don't have to be sad" he hugged me and something in my heart calmed down. 

"I love you" This was the first time I told him openly that I loved him. "I love you Luffy-ya. You are my reason for happiness" I kissed his forehead and lifted him in my arms and he dangled his feet.

"ShiShiShi... Traffy loves me" he repeated as he secured his hands on my neck. 

"I love you," I told him again. "I love you very much Luffy-ya, grow up soon," I spoke my deepest desire. 

"Okay!" he giggled as we sat on the garden swing under the moonlight and music playing behind. 

"I love you" I have never felt so happy saying this to anyone. 

"I know Traffy" he cuddled into my lap. That's how we ended our first year of marriage; me confessing my love!


TBC


 

Notes:

I deliberately kept this chapter simple and placed minimum character involvement. I just used the name DressRosa and the Coliseum here. Since Nachtwolke wanted little pervert scene I tried to give one. This chapter was more of a Law's perspective and his intense desire to have all of Luffy to himself. I just kept it in a simple holiday like atmosphere but in absolute isolation, isolation resulted in Law's sudden attack on sleeping Luffy. He regrets it, he will regret it for long now. And there is no justification, he is in love with Luffy, after years of being lonely and miserable he has found happiness in Luffy, and he doesn't know that there are other ways to love too and sometimes possessing someone doesn't bring you happiness. Law is going to have a huge guilt-trip arc, my friends!

Now go follow me on Instagram at khepiari, I need more followers, I am still stuck at 970 and drop me a PM if you follow me, we have a thriving LawLu group, we will add you there! :(

Chapter 10: Rival!

Summary:

A month after our anniversary I was carrying the grudge of many who loved my husband dearly. The return from DressRosa was never liked by either Luffy or me. The photographs of the trip ignited another row which got added fuel from the innocent and detailed narration from Luffy. The anniversary present for Luffy was another reason why I sealed my top position in the hit list of countless.

Notes:

India's economy opens from 8th! I have to return to work from 1st. If I die, someone from my family will inform you here.

For the countries that have lockdown! Kids stay inside, wear a mask and use sanitizers, please. We are on a tipping point, I don't know what will happen in my country. So be safe okay! And peeps in USA, do not go out without masks! Guns are not cool! This is a holiday, read books, read fanfictions, write fanfictions, draw, make doodles, cook, paint, listen to podcasts, make sandcastles, make paper art, reuse, JUST STAY INSIDE!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text


A month after our anniversary I was carrying the grudge of many who loved my husband dearly. The return from DressRosa was never liked by either Luffy or me. The photographs of the trip ignited another row which got added fuel from the innocent and detailed narration from Luffy. The anniversary present for Luffy was another reason why I sealed my top position in the hit list of countless.

I gifted Luffy a bicycle as I felt dropping him in and out of school was restricting his growth and freedom. A healthy mind needs freedom. Like always Garp was shouting and I paid no heed. Of all the things I did, I earned the trust of Shanks and Dragon and before taking any step concerning Luffy I consulted them. Both Shanks and Dragon felt Garp was going overboard with his care.

Akainu thought this gift would give Luffy more air and he would mix with filthy commoners. As if it mattered a tiny bit to me. My father had no say as his happiness lay in the anniversary photos I took of Luffy. No one knew what I was about to do to Luffy in DressRosa. If those brothers had the slightest hints they would kill me. I can't forget how close I was to losing my head and doing the worse to the precious person in my life. Luffy needed freedom to understand how the world was and I needed to let him learn otherwise we would end up in a relationship of toxic co-dependence.

Tring...Shishi...Tring...Shishishi...Tring...Shishishi... I could hear the bell of the bicycle and its owner's laugh. My little husband was playing with ShuShu on our huge estate. He was glowing under the sun and I was looking at him from the window of our library. I closed my book and decided to do some physical activity myself. Kikoku my sword was hanging on the wall waiting to be pampered. Though I had let Luffy go wild his protection was still my duty.

I took Kikoku and walked towards our dojo to have some practice. I was fast at cutting things but I could be faster. As I entered the dojo Tashigi was already swinging her sword and was deep in practice. "Long time no see" Tashigi spoke. "You saw me in the morning moron" I spoke. "Shut up, I am talking to your sword" Tashigi snapped.

"Kikoku says hi" I retorted. 

"Want to practice with me?" Tasighi asked. 

"Sure, it's been ages since I chopped something" I grinned. 

"We are here to practice. not to kill" Tashigi swung the first move. Indeed I had lost my touch since I barely dogged her. 

"Law you are really out of practice" and the swordswoman began her dance. Tashigi had grown stronger in these years I had no doubt. But to challenge me she must have had a great trainer.

"Here let me help you relax the joints" I offered to massage her shoulders after two hours of fighting. 

"Thanks, you fighting with me will help in improving my grades" Tashigi smiled. 

"Grades for what?" I asked. 

"It's for my finals fool. I have top rank in every paper but to get into the best department in the police I need to score above 80 in fighting skills in every style. I lack great skills in sword fighting, I am just better than an ordinary swordsman" Tashigi sighed. "We can train every day then, until your exams. Which department are you looking for?" I asked. "G-5" Tashigi smiled.

"Law you are graduating as a doctor too," Tashigi asked. 

"Yeah, I know" I smirked. 

"What about your next course?" Tashigi asked. 

"With my child-raising abilities I can get into paediatrics but I will opt for cardiology" I informed. 

"For that, you have to go to Capital right?" Tashigi asked.

"Yeah, they will hold us there for one month, give us a test and then decide if we can study cardiology or not" I slouched on the wall.

"One month?" Tashigi raised an eyebrow. 

"Yeah," I nodded. 

"What about Luffy-kun?" Tashigi asked. 

"I can't take him with me. I thought of dropping him to his brothers. But if I do that I will never see my husband again but divorce papers." I laughed. 

"Let's hope you are called when I am done with exams. I can manage a month with him" Tashigi patted my back. 

"Thank you" I respected and was grateful to her for loving Luffy so much.


My sword fighting became a regular event with Tashigi before I knew I had two living beings as an audience. One happened to be wagging his tail and another shaking his head in excitement. Luffy would sit in the furthest corner with ShuShu and clap at our good moves and cheer Tashigi mainly. He had a different connection with Tashigi which I could see. Luffy's cheering up helped Tashigi prepare well.

"Go Tashi... Go Tashi goooo..." I could hear the fourteen-year-old spouse cheering up. "ShuShu look at Tashi-nee is doing her best. This cheering went on for a few weeks until the dates for Tashigi's exam arrived. We wished her luck and hoped for her to graduate with flying colours. Tashigi was gone for the next one week and my chance to impress my husband was over.

But I decided to practice with my sword nonetheless in the afternoons as I was given study leave for finals. Two afternoons later my concentration broke when I heard the bicycle bell ringing.

"Law-san" an irritating voice called me. "Law-san! Law-san" I walked out quickly to shut the voice. 

"Nose-ya why are you here with Luffy-ya?" I asked two school students dragging their feet on my house. 

"I just came to drop Luffy here" Ussop was shivering. 

"What happened?" I glared at this big liar.

"Traffy I am tired" Luffy walked into my arms. 

"He had a big fight in school today and now he is in pain. I bought him on the cycle, I have to hurry home or else they will beat me up" Ussop looked dead worried. 

"Nose-ya, relax my driver-ya will drop you home. By the way, did they win?" my blood was boiling at the thought of defeated Luffy. 

"No Luffy kicked their asses. It's just he got beaten up badly" Simply great was my thought. I took Luffy to our bedroom after Ussop left; his face was swelled up from the left side. He had cuts on his arms and legs. I stripped him of his soiled shirt and took him to the bathtub. 

"I want to sleep" he complained. 

"Shut up you idiot. I will clean you, apply the medicine on wounds and then you will sleep" I scolded. 

"I won" he gave a grin. 

"Yeah yeah, if you come in broken pieces it's better you lose without a scratch" I bonked his head.

"But I won" he did not get my point. 

"Tomorrow afternoon, I will train you. No husband of mine comes home painted black and blue. I will train you in the art of fighting. You are just brute strength. You have to use it properly. Maximum result with minimum input." I began rubbing his back with the towel. 

"Traffy can fight without swords like Zoro?" he asked with excitement. 

"Hell yeah," I smirked. He had no idea what I was capable of. I would teach him to kick asses without much work. I was going to refine his inner demon; I hated the idea of Luffy ever losing a fight but more importantly, I hated the idea of him getting hurt. I knew it was pointless asking him to stop fighting, this was my compromise.


Next one week after school every afternoon I would teach Luffy the techniques of hand-to-hand combat. To my surprise, he was well versed in the basics of hand combating. He informed me his brothers had joined the Army for a year or two and helped him learn the basics. When I handed him the sword he held it fine. Zoro and Shanks had done their part well. All I did was refine and upgrade his present methods. The only problem with him was his fleeting concentration and love for shiny things including my sword.

"Tell me something how many people did you fight the week when you came back like a fallen leaf?" I asked him ten days later, as I began messaging his shoulder blades. His neck was so smooth and thin; if I wanted I could crack it with one blow. But all I saw was a beautiful neck inviting me to kiss it. I sat behind him on the pretext of messaging the knots on the back I quickly planted a light kiss on his neck.

"I fought twelve people" he grinned. I slapped myself mentally; even if I was a hitman fighting ten people would tire me out. 

"Twelve! Wow, and from which year they were Luffy-ya?" I asked. 

"They are final year people I guess" he smiled. "My training you were practically honing yourself into an atom bomb" I ruffled his hair. 

"Don't know but Jimbe said my concentration increased after you trained me. Now when I hit the ball I don't break the polls" What a beautiful smile he had.

I decided to train him in controlling his wild strength and lack of sense of movement. Suddenly I registered my husband had not gone to school for three days. He was not sick and he was happy, something was bothering him. "Luffy-ya why are you not going to school?" I asked. 

"I don't feel like it," he said flatly, but it was a pure lie as his pouting lips betrayed him. 

"Oye, tell me" I held his chin in my palms and turned his face towards me. He was making puppy eyes. "Tell me" I glared. 

"There is a girl who is bothering me in school, she wants to fight me. Since Traffy said not to hit a girl I am avoiding school" he heeded my words. The first thing that clinked my brain was Luffy had a crush on some girl so he was unable to fight her. My heart broke a little. 

 

"Who is she? Some junior of yours? Did she say something to you?" I sat opposite to him.

"No, she is my senior! I don't want to fight her or talk to her" Luffy pouted. "What has she done that you are avoiding school for?" avoiding school was a bloody big deal. 

"She wants me to take responsibility. She says I am responsible for her current state, she can't sleep or eat because I broke her heart. The only cure is to fight her so that her win eases her pain." Luffy gave an expression of guilt I had never seen before. That girl loved Luffy so she was bothering Luffy and my husband must have liked her in some way. My heart crumbled further.

"What did you do to her?" I asked trying to hide my sad voice. 

"I don't know but she is bothering me" My husband crossed his arms. 

"Why is it that you can't bring to hit her? I feel proud you did not take the path of violence, but why you can't?" curiosity killed the cat I knew it well, so I had to know. 

"She was kind to Ussop, that's why..." was such an honest reply and I died. She was a kind girl and if she was a senior she must have developed her body to attract my husband who fell under the spell of puberty too.

"Do you like her Luffy-ya?" the words slipped before my mind could put a stop. 

"I don't dislike her" Why was he so oblivious and truthful? 

"Monkey D Luffy" a loud voice was shouting at our courtyard. 

"Traffy it's her" Luffy crawled behind my back. 

"It's the girl from your school? She followed you till home" I asked. 

"Yes," he gulped his voice. 

"Let's meet her" I pulled my husband towards the huge entrance. 

"Monkey D Luffy come out!" she was as loud as Luffy. 

"Please Traffy" Luffy pouted. 

"No it's a girl banging on my door, come on" I pulled him.

"MONKEY D LUFFY!" now it was noise pollution. 

"Excuse me, young lady, you can call for Luffy-ya peacefully" I walked towards a creature in a white tank top exposing her young cleavage and navel and thigh-high brown shorts teamed with knee-high boots and long annoying pink hair donned with a cap. She was seventeen if I calculated well and she smelled of arrogance and stubbornness. 

"Who are you? Where is that strawhat wearing brat?" the girl growled. She had some serious issues with my husband. It pained me more that Luffy had a soft corner for her-- a brat falling brat. I did not like this girl for obvious reasons as she had pink hair.

"Luffy-ya, stop hiding behind me" I pulled my husband out. 

"No Traffy" Luffy tried to avert his eyes from me and the pink-haired girl. 

"You brat! You are avoiding me by missing school? You are to take responsibility for what you did to me!" Luffy did get love confessions every day, but none of the girls had been so ferocious when Luffy broke their hearts with pure innocence. Luffy was pouting and holding my arms like an infant clinging to its mother.

"I said I am sorry" Luffy pouted and he transcended the standards of cuteness. 

"You said Sorry to her? What did you do Luffy-ya?" I was surprised. 

"I did nothing" Luffy snapped at me. 

"If only a sorry got to fix broken heart" the pink-haired girl reminded me of a lioness as she thumped her foot. 

"Excuse me miss who are you?" I asked.

"Jewellery Bonney, his senior at Grand High. I am here to fight Monkey D Luffy" She placed her hands on her crafted waist. 

"Why are you here?" I asked calmly. 

"I want to fight with Luffy. He has caused me great pain and broke my heart into two pieces. Only he can fix it back to One Piece!" She yelled. 

"Woa Woa... That's lots of anger. How did Luffy-ya break your heart?" I asked.

"He beat up my gang a week back! He insulted me! Now as I am the leader I am bound to avenge my gang and fight him" She yelled. 

"Luffy-ya what did you do to her friends?" Luffy had angered her a lot. 

"The twelve guys I beat up last week were her gang mates" Luffy informed me softly. 

"Now fight me" she growled. 

"No" Luffy pouted. 

"Why won't you fight her?" I gave up on my quest to explore their problems.

"If I fight her she will become my subordinate and tag behind me" Luffy informed. 

"What makes you think I will become your subordinate?" the pink-haired girl-turned-medusa yelled. 

"I am stronger than you idiot! I can beat you up in minutes" Luffy was very serious. 

"I am a strong girl, just because I am a girl you won't fight me?" now Luffy hurt her ego. 

"Shut up! Traffy said not to hit girls. If I had my way you would be underground" Luffy was angry. 

"Who the hell is Traffy?" the pink girl asked.

"Traffy" my husband pointed his fingers towards me. 

"That's me" I waved a tiny hello. 

"Why do you care if he says anything or not?" such a short-tempered girl. 

"Traffy is my husband! What he says is most significant!" that fixed my broken heart a little. 

"You are married!" She looked surprised. "But you are fourteen."

"Yeah," my husband nodded. 

"How long?" the pink-haired girl's eyes grew large. 

"More than a year" Luffy grinned. 

"Impossible, you are just fourteen!" the pink-haired girl was gawking. 

"Look I have two rings" Luffy showed the rings on the finger and hanging on his neck.

"You married this old guy? You married a man?" the girl was smirking. 

"How's Luffy in licking your ass Mr Traffy?" these seventeen-year-old brats had no restraints I could see amusement in her eyes. 

"Traffy is not OLD! Why will I lick Traffy's bummy?" Luffy looked confused. 

"Don't tell me you have not even smooched him?" the girl was giving an evil grin; I had already covered Luffy's ears.

"Such a protective man I see" The pink girl laughed. "Luffy you hate it or not you will fight me on Saturday. If I win I take something of yours and if you win I will be your subordinate and if you want a playmate I am yours" she winked. Either way, it was a win-win case for her. She liked Luffy.

"Fine" Luffy grumbled before I could speak. "We will fight with..." my husband paused. Then his diabolical smile spread on his face. "We will have a food war! The one who wins decides his reward. The reward will only be exchanged if both people agree to it" Luffy suddenly changed his expression. 

"A food fight?" she was taken aback.

"No one gets hurt, we don't need to consider strength but only our capacity to hold food" Okay Luffy was intelligent to my surprise. 

"Like I said I won't hurt a girl without reason, I can't" Luffy grinned. 

"Bring it on, after all, I am the big eater of Grand High" Bonney girl nodded. 

"Mr Traffy, you better be prepared as something of his, actually I will claim those maiden pouting beauty on his face" Now she angered me. 

"It's Trafalgar Law for you, Luffy will win" I smirked back; she was directing her twisted liking for Luffy towards me to satisfy herself. We were officially Rivals now!


I had an inkling the pink-haired girl was going to create tons of trouble if I did not nip her feelings in the bud. I wanted Luffy to win because the intentions of the girl changed after she figured out how my relationship with Luffy was. 

"Traffy I think I will lose tomorrow" my husband came flopping to me as I sat on the veranda looking at the dark sky. 

"What on earth are you talking about?" I lost the heat in my body. 

"I will not win tomorrow" he sat by my side.

"Why would you lose? I have faith in your black hole of a stomach. 

"You are not getting me" my husband pouted. "I will lose it on my own will" he had some fanciful ideas. 

"Why?" I asked. 

"To her reputation in school was everything and beating up her gang has hurt her pride. If I lose tomorrow it will make her happy shishishi," he had the strangest notions.

"Do what you feel like Luffy-ya, but these should not be touched by anyone" I brushed his lips with my thumb.

"What about my mouth Traffy?" still naive.

"She might claim your first kiss as her trophy" I whispered in my husband's ears as I quickly planted a kiss on his cheeks. 

"But I promised Traffy that I will only kiss Traffy" damn innocent! 

"So figure out a way to lose and not break the promise you made to me" I pulled him up from the veranda and pushed him inside the house.

"Traffy" he turned around to grin at me, something was up in his evil brain. 

"Yeah, Luffy-ya?" 

"This," he touched my lips with his three fingers and then pressed those fingers against his lips. I needed one fucking reason not to eat him up right then and there and the reason was his innocence. 

"That's cute" I was blushing. "Come let's go to sleep" I dragged him by the collar.

Deep down I knew I was far better than my rival, yet that night I could not sleep. The image of that pink-haired girl tasting my husband's lips bothered me. The reasons I was worried were obvious, Luffy was a teenager, and the pink-haired creature was female. It was natural for a male to like a female. She was young and decent-looking. I married Luffy on the assumption that a stupid prophecy saying he would be gay. Sadly my husband had never shown any liking for women or men. The Bonney girl happens to be the first he does not want to fight. Luffy was the love of my life but what was I to him? This insecurity resulted in me hugging Luffy in his sleep the whole night.


By the time I reached Luffy's school Luffy and the pink-haired girl were gobbling food like monsters. Both were seated under the shades made in front of the canteen. It looked like a big event as the school clubs were cheering and taking pictures. I could see Boa Hancock peeping from her balcony, I hated women who liked Luffy! The crowd was divided into Luffy fan clubs and Luffy haters to be exact. The pink-haired girl was sitting on the right side and it was evident she was damn serious about winning. On the left side, my dearest husband was laughing at every new dish placed in front of his eyes.

I was informed beforehand that I was to pay for all the food cooked today for this food war, this contributed to the reason I was early to watch the fight. Deep down I was worried about the task the pink-haired girl would ask my husband after the win. Luffy had decided he would lose to give her some solace. I was also jealous because I knew Luffy was doing this out of the crush he had on this girl.

"Traooffuuuu" my husband called me out. I waved him my hand; he grinned back and continued eating. Now people were getting tired of watching them eat. I took my seat under the tree and waited for the obvious result. Kaya and Ussop stood beside Luffy to cheer him. The pink-haired girl had her supporters. Suddenly I saw my little husband stand up and gulp down all the food in one go and fix his strawhat, he looked up at me and gave a grin which meant he knew what he wanted. 

"I QQUIIIT" he burped. Every eye looking at Luffy grew large.

"HAHA HAHA! I knew it Strawhat, you are no match for me" The pink-haired girl stood up giving a victory dance.

"Yup, I am no match!" Luffy grinned. 

"Now for my reward" She walked towards Luffy. 

"What do you want?" my husband asked. "How about I get to taste your lips?" she grinned. 

"Does human meat taste good?" my husband tilted his head.

"No, you moron! I want to kiss you" she grumbled. 

"Why? I thought you wanted a reward. You want shiny things right?" ignorance was real bliss.

"I want to steal your first kiss on the lips. It will be equal revenge. You broke my heart by beating up my gang. I hurt you by stealing your kiss" She crossed her arms. 

"Oi Ussop Kaya does it hurt when you both kiss on the lips?" my husband asked his friends who began blushing at the speed of light.

Unconsciously my feet moved because my husband's damn caring attitude was going to ignite a reaction. I could see the pink-haired girl bickering on trying to explain her idea of pain. That foolish girl did not understand my husband had a soft corner for her. If she properly explained she might get the kiss. The very idea of my husband wrestling someone else's lips infuriated me. My blood was boiling I so wished my sword was with me, I dropped my bag pack on the floor and pulled out the jacket as I was feeling the heat rise inside me. I was scissoring my way up to the shade where my little husband was. I could hear nothing or see anything beyond my husband who was standing ten centimetres away from the pink-haired girl.

"I want to kiss you" she yelled. 

"I don't want to! I promised Traffy that I would only Kiss him!" my husband yelled louder and this made me happy suddenly. 

"Reward is a reward, you accepted defeat" she growled. 

"I don't care, I can only give you the reward if I like it and agree to it" my husband yelled louder. 

"Damn it brat I don't care" She pulled my husband by his red vest and turned around to smirk at me. 

"Luffy-ya get away from her" I shouted and his eyes grew large. The girl closed her eyes and forwarded her pink lips to my husband. I ran!

"What the hell is this?" the pink-haired girl opened her eyes to find her lips kissing the strawhat. My husband hid his face with the hat. 

"You cheated!" she choked as next moment I shoved her against the wall. "What's with you Strawhat's husband?" she tried to break free from my grab.

"I am a doctor and ex-ruffian, I know a hundred ways to kill you. Just because I asked Luffy-ya not to hit a girl, you are alive" I flashed my dark eyes to her. 

"Those tattoos on your hands- you are the Famous Surgeon of Death?" she was trembling. 

"So you noticed? I am still popular huh? Then stay away from Luffy-ya and if you utter one word about my past to him I won't forgive. From today onwards stay away from Luffy-ya." I softly informed her. Everyone in the crowd saw what I did but did not hear my words. To them, I was a jealous husband saving his spouse from being kissed by some pest. I left her trembling against the wall.

"Shishishi... my hat comes in handy," my husband said and stood up obvious to my deeds. "Traffy, sorry I lost" he grinned. 

"Not to worry Luffy-ya, your friend is happy right?" I asked the pink-haired girl and gave my hand to Luffy to grab it. 

"Yeah, brat I am happy! I don't need any reward from you. Just leave me alone" she was furious. My treats were still effective. 

"Law-san is scary" Ussop ran to the corner with Kaya laughing.

"Yosh Traffy let's go" my husband clung to my arms. 

"You bought your bicycle?" I asked. 

"No, I left it! I thought she would ask for my bicycle. All she wanted was to kiss me as you told me before! Idiot! Who asks for a kiss when they can ask for shiny things? Ussop Kaya, we are leaving? Do you want us to drop you? Traffy is driving" my husband asked his friends. 

"No Luffy we are fine" Ussop waved his hand.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked while walking out of the gate, everyone in the crowd made way for us out of fear. 

"Can we go to some burger joint? I am hungry" my husband pouted. 

"You really have a black hole in the stomach" I ruffled his hair. 

"Excuse me" a heavy voice called us from behind. "Trafalgar Law. Will you pay for the food we cooked here Sir?" an old man asked. "Sure" I pulled out my card and swiped in the machine the old man was carrying. "Thank you" he mumbled and left.

"Luffy-ya you really cost me a fortune" I pulled him by the waist. My heart was still unsettled at the thought of Luffy having a crush on that Bonney girl. 

"Traffy, sorry" he melted in my arms. 

"Say Luffy-ya, do you love that pink-haired girl Bonney?" I asked. 

"Nope, I wanted to punch her" my husband mumbled. 

"Huh? I thought you cared for her" I was surprised.

"No! I respected her when she helped Ussop. But she tried to hurt Traffy by kissing me right? I wanted to hit her when you pushed her against the wall. No one hurts my Traffy" my husband yelled. 

"You will be the death of me. I am so happy" A burden left my heart, Luffy had no feelings for that pink-haired girl. 

"I will never be your death Traffy" he punched me on the shoulder. 

"That hurts" I yelled. 

"Good" he grinned and hugged me hard.

"I was worried" I crushed him with a hug. 

"Why were you worried?" Luffy looked up. 

"I thought you fell in love with her" I pressed my aching temples. 

"Traffy is silly. Traffy should know I will be with Traffy forever" My husband laughed and broke from the embrace to open the car door.

"Hold on a second" I steadied him in front of the car. 

"Why?" my husband asked. 

"The light is perfect for a photograph" I took out my camera from my bag pack and clicked his pictures. 

"Traffy loves taking pictures" my husband laughed. 

"I only love taking your pictures" I informed him. 

"Do I make Traffy happy?" my husband asked. I placed three fingers on his lips and then pressed them against mine. 

"You are the only one who makes me happy, Luffy" I grinned and he jumped onto me to give me a bear hug. I was mad at him.


TBC


 

Notes:

until I die, I am active on Instagram, follow me at khepiari as I still harbour the hopes of 1000 followers. And remember if I die and you people will find out that the hard way when my ghost will tickle you during your exams for not fulfilling my 1000 follower dream T___T

Now please stay safe.

And if you are following news remember Racism is not cool! Don't grow up to be idiots who hate people based on their skin colour.

Chapter 11: Trouble-In-Law

Summary:

I was pacing to and fro a week later as my husband again was a date to another graduate; Tashigi took him to her graduation ceremony. But the problem that had aroused in my mind was totally different from the present. I trusted Tashigi more than myself. Yet I could sense big trouble brewing up.

Notes:

Wear a mask. Wash hands. Keep six feet apart.

And fight Police Brutality!

BLACK LIVES MATTER.

and for fellow Indians: FOLLOW THE BLOODY COVID-19 GUIDELINES, YOU NINCOMPOOPS! WE ARE 1.2 BILLION PEOPLE! WE WILL DIE IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW GUIDELINES OF SAFTY!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

"Now we must congratulate our youngest student to graduate in this year's batch with top scores, Trafalgar Law" my name was announced on the dais. I was wearing an ebony suit and red tie and sitting beside my gang who were busy patting my back. I stood up to walk and receive my apron and medal. I never felt nervousness for myself, but I was self-conscious tonight as my date was sitting in the area meant for the family of graduates.

"Traffy do smile okay!" in general a very irritating voice but the music of my life yelled from somewhere as I stood up. "He can't stay quiet can he?" Sachi smirked I shook my head. I walked towards the stage, my teacher and the head of the institution Doctor Corcos stood there smiling at me. "My My... The delinquent finally graduates, we meet after two years brat!" he pins my batch. "I am a grown-up man now" I whisper as he puts on my apron. "To me, you are still a brat" he puts the medal around my neck.

We both turn around to face the crowd, we hold the certificate from both the end and I smile. I see a boy of 5'4 ft trying his best to take my photos. When he married me he had no idea what I did. Right now he was proud of his doctor husband. "Law, I heard you married last year?" Corcos asked. "Yes under mysterious circumstances," I tell. "A girl?" Corcos made a face.

"A boy, of fourteen actually" I smirk. "Have to meet that fool, now enjoy the after-party" Corcos pats me and I climb down the dais. I chop out the crowd that clouds my vision and rush towards my little husband. "Traffy, look at the snaps I took! You should smile more often" Luffy came galloping towards me. "This smile is only reserved for you" I pull him into a bear hug.

"It is shiny" he somehow manages to hold the medal in my neck. "Yeah it is" I nodded. "We will hang it above the mantel in our bedroom" he beams with happiness. "As you wish my love" I hold him by the waist. "Luffy-kun" Bepo, Sachi, Penguin come paddling to us with their girlfriends. "Yosh bear-bro, gold-boy and hidden-eyes!" my husband had a great sense in giving names.

"Law lets head for dinner" Sachi ruffled Luffy's hair. "Will we have meat?" my husband's eyes glowed. "Yes Luffy-kun" Penguin nodded. "You guys go ahead and keep our seats, Luffy-ya and I will have little detour" I inform. "Okay," they left us. "Where are we going?" Luffy asks. "Nowhere, I was busy the whole day, I need few lone moments only with you" I pulled his thin waist closer to mine.

"Traffy is weird" my husband laughed. "When you grow up, you will learn it yourself" I huff. "Law where is your groom?" Corcos came to me. "Meet my teacher Dr Corcos, sensei my husband Monkey D Luffy" I do the introduction. "Hello triangle-brow-old-man" my husband bowed. "Monkey D Luffy are you? Corcos asked. "Yosh" my husband grinned.

"Are you Monkey D Garp's grandson? Is Rodger D Luna your Mom?" Corcos asked. "Yosh! You know my grandpa and mum? But mum changed her name to Monkey D Luna" my husband informed. "Your Mom was a talented doctor, your grandpa is my school buddy" what a small world I thought. "Okay, Traffy can we eat now?" my husband pouted. "Ha-ha, hunger runs in the family, I won't hold you guys" Corcos left us.

I kept Luffy in company of my gang and went over to bring our food. If I let my husband loose none would find a morsel to bite. "Trafalgar Law, I never knew you were such a foodie" an over-friendly male voice irritated me. "Go away" I took the plates and began walking. "Won't you consider the offer I made?" the voice followed me. "Shut up and go to your future wife already" I took faster steps. "I came with my boyfriend today, my fiancé broke the engagement, so don't be harsh with me" my head was throbbing in pain now.

"So? Go to him asshole, I am busy" I reached my table. "Traffy" my husband grinned and my friends' girlfriends had already taken a liking towards Luffy. "Law-san, Luffy-kun is adorable" Sachi's girlfriend smiled. "Trafalgar who is this boy?" the irritating voice was still behind me. "Law what is he doing here?" Bepo asked taking plates from my hand. "He followed me still offering his job" I closed my eyes in irritation.

"Traffy come here, Goldie-locks are you Traffy's friend too?" my husband patted the chair beside him. "Goldie-locks?" the voice was shocked. "Luffy-ya lets go, I will treat you in a better place" I shoved my hands in pockets. "Let me eat the meat you brought" my husband pouted. "Hurry up" I wanted to get out soon. "Yosh its good, Traffy, try this" my husband offered me his spoon it had become our regular activity now. So I bent to take a bite to keep him happy.

"Trafalgar who is this kid?" the stalker turned me around. "You are still here? Just go" I pushed his hands off me. "Hey kid who are you?" "I am Monkey D Luffy, when I turn eighteen I will be Monkey D. Luffy Law" my husband grinned. "You are Trafalgar's husband?" "Yosh who are you?" my husband asked. "I am Cavendish, nice to meet you" the blonde man took Luffy's hand and was about to place his lips on them when I put a knife in front of him. To my surprise, Luffy also pulled his hand away with a frown.

"Luffy do you mind if I sit here for few minutes" Cavendish smiled at my husband. "Okay Cabbage you can" my husband went back to eating. I sat near Luffy as I knew the blonde was up to something. "How long have you been married?" Cavendish asked. "More than a year" Luffy answered. "Now I get it Trafalgar" Cavendish turned his face towards me.

"What?" I raised my eyebrow. "You dumped me for this brat! Now you are married? How old is he? Twelve or thirteen?" great he had to spill beans about the mini-relation we had. "I am fourteen" Luffy laughed. "For a child, you left me?" Cavendish made an over-expressive face.

"Shut up and leave us" I hissed. "Traffy, is Cabbage your classmate?" my husband asked. "No" we both informed. "I am a doctor and I run a hospital, your husband happens to be my ex-boyfriend" before I could talk Cavendish spoke. My heartbeat was fast, Bepo, Sachi and Penguins' eyes grew large. We all were waiting for Luffy's reaction while Cavendish smirked at me.

"Okay" my husband kept eating without even looking up once. Each of us looked at each other; Luffy must have missed the words. "Luffy, I said I am your husband's ex-boyfriend" Cavendish repeated. "Cabbage, I said it's okay" Luffy chewed his meat in same jolly expression.

"You don't mind?" Cavendish asked. "Mind what? Traffy, Cabbage is annoying, I don't like him" this bluntness made us all chuckle. "Luffy-ya let's go" I pulled Luffy up. "You haven't eaten anything" my husband frowned. "I am not hungry love. Guys, I will call you later, girls please enjoy" in seconds I was gliding towards the exit.

"Cabbage is weird" Luffy was chuckling. "Luffy-ya, Cavendish and I, we dated for a while, we broke up three months before our wedding" I could not lie to him, young or adult he was my husband. "Okay" Luffy happily entered the car. "In future, you may meet my other ex-boyfriends" I had to warn him. "Okay" he smiled. "Right now it might not bother you but in future, it may trouble you" jealousy was a bitch who knew it better than me.

"Traffy, why do you make a sad face? Ace and Sanji also had many girlfriends. Ace knew Vivi since childhood, both had dated different people before their sudden elopement" Luffy laughed. "Traffy belongs to me only. If you want I can hang my name on your neck" he patted my cheeks as he kept laughing. I pulled him into a hug and kissed his forehead.


I was pacing to and fro a week later as my husband again was a date to another graduate; Tashigi took him to her graduation ceremony. But the problem that had aroused in my mind was totally different from the present. I trusted Tashigi more than myself. Yet I could sense big trouble brewing up.

"Law we are home" Tashigi came laughing and Luffy jumping behind her. "How was the ceremony? I asked. "Great, Luffy-kun made Smoker-san smile" Tashigi pushed Luffy towards me. "Traffy, I ate meat" he was grinning. "What a surprise!" I said in a deadpan voice. "Traffy is meanie" Luffy stuck his tongue out and ran after ShuShu.

"Tashigi, I have to visit Capital next week," I said. "For a month?" Tashigi asked. "Yes," I nodded. "But in two weeks I will be gone!" I saw Tashigi realise my worries. "I can look after Luffy-kun only for one week" Tashigi sighed. "I calculated that! But, the next three weeks?" I ran my fingers in my hair.

"How about leaving Luffy-kun at Perona's home?" Tashigi asked. "Out of the question," I hissed. "Drop him at his friends' house?" Tashigi was frowning at that thought herself. "Those nincompoops? I huffed. "We can't let him be alone in-home" we both spoke at the same time. "Fufufufu anyone home?" A voice I avoided most.

"Father-ya! Why are you home?" I snapped at the first sight of pink fur. "I have the right to visit my own home Fufufufu" my father adjusted his weird glasses. "Yeah I forgot it was your home" I smirked. "Where is my little son-in-law?" my father sat on the couch. "Playing with ShuShu" Tashigi answered. "Last time I check our dog was called Shu" my father gave a questioning look. "Luffy-ya renamed him to ShuShu" I informed.

"What were you both discussing?" my father rested his chin on his head. "None of your business" I snapped. "My My Law... Don't hide your trouble from your father fufufu" the trouble I was afraid of had already arrived. "I will look after my cute son-in-law for next month" my father grinned. "Don't you have work?" I asked.

"A man always makes time for family" my father smiled. "You are a tycoon, you can't rest for a minute and a month is out of the question" I hissed. "Why do I have Vergo for?" my father had the same stubborn mind like Luffy. "Law I will look after him well" I could see my husband dancing with a pink fur coat on with my father and talking nonsense.

"I raised you well didn't I?" was he joking with me. "You are the worst father ever; the day your wife died you channelled all your energy into looking after your daughter! You forgot about your only son!" I yelled. "I thought you were fine" my father pouted. "I was only nine and Perona was seventeen!" I had this grudge for long.

"Don't tell me you still hold that against me Law" my father was laughing. "But yes it's my fault too, had I been careful, I could have saved you myself. Anyways relax I will look after my only son-in-law" my father smiled. "Oye second son-in-law, you forgot Coby" I smirked.


"Traffy I want to go with you" my husband was rolling on the bed with a pout. "I wanted to take you with me, but I have to share my room with four people and it's impossible to put you in a box and hide you in my room and I will be busy on top of it you have school" I was tying my tie. "Traffy I am 5'6 now" my husband jumped off the bed to connect his shoulder with my arm. "I am 6'5, and you are 5'4 I checked myself" I ruffled his hair. "Traffy was 6'3 last year" he pouted. "Keep patience you will grow taller" I began combing my hair.

"Traffy wait here" and he was gone only to be back after five minutes. "Why do you have a stool with you?" I asked. "For this", he placed the stool in front of me and climbed on it. Next thing I know is he was kissing my forehead and ruffling my hair. The touch of his hand surprised me but I felt happier. "Hehe, did Traffy like it?" his face was just opposite to my mine as he kept running his fingers in my hair. "It feels different, I like it" I smiled. "That's how I feel every time Traffy ruffles my hair. I had two options now to give him a full-blown kiss or hug him. I chose the latter.

When we went downstairs my husband was glued to me. "Luffy my lad we will enjoy this one month; only father and son fufufu having fun" my father laughed. "You are not to spoil him or teach him wrong things" I warned. "Me? I am a good adult, now go son do well in your training" I was pushed out of my house.

"Father and I, we will look after Luffy well" my pink-haired sister came out of nowhere. One month was really going to be a long time."Luffy-ya call me if the old man does something funny" I yelled. "Traffy I will miss you" my husband pouted with that the door closed on my face.


My month without Luffy was boring and long. I was busy with studies and training, by the time I reached my room my husband was sound asleep back at home. When I woke up he was gone to school. We would exchange text messages, rather he would send messages and I would read them before sleeping. I missed his open smile, his puberty stricken voice, I missed ruffling his hair. I simply missed him.

On the second last day of my stay away from home, my training got over technically with the exam. I just had one more day and I would be home to my cute husband. The very thought excited me, but my worry was not over as I left him in care of two idiots. At the end of the day, I stumbled into my room and fell on the bed. I woke up two and a half hours later when my cell phone started to ring and my room-mates began growling in irritation.

"Happy birthday Traffy, I know Traffy forgot! I rang for more than fifteen times and now you pick up shishishi... Traffy is tired" my husband's voice boomed past my cell phone in midnight. I was a month away from him, but it totally slipped that I was already twenty-two. I hardly remember the dates, my birthday was never important to me. "Luffy-ya thank you, it makes me so happy. Sorry, I forgot it's my birthday, I promised you that we would celebrate together before" I felt bad now.

"It's okay, Traffy and I, we will have our whole life to celebrate shishishi" "Thank you again, were you awake just to wish me?" I asked. "Yes, its Traffy's birthday after all" I grinned at his words. "But I need to sleep, tomorrow is the closing ceremony of training. I promise to you I will be home the day after and make it up to you" I was too tired and suddenly sad, I was missing Luffy badly. "Okay goodnight Traffy, don't feel sad please" and I become grumpy as I wanted to coddle him right then and there.

It was my last day for training, my exams were already over and now there was a small drinking party disguised under the naming of the closing ceremony. In the party various nursing homes and hospital deans came to seduce new doctors, to avoid them I sat in the balcony and decided to miss my little husband. I was amazed at myself how much I loved Luffy. Three months prior to his advent in my life I only cared for my own feelings. But now my world revolved around him.

"Trafalgar Law" the same irritating voice from my graduation party. "Go away blondie-ya" I clenched my fist. "I am not here to irritate you okay, I just think you are a great doctor and you should work for me" Cavendish spoke. "I have my own hospital, so forgot about it. All you need is your pretty face to get more patients" I huffed. "You have a handsome face that's what I need. But you resolved the tension with your father?" Cavendish slanted his body on the railing.

"Does that surprise you?" I raised my eyebrow. "I am just surprised, I know you for a while now. You were always a lone wolf; it took me weeks to just ask you out for coffee. Now you are married to a kid? You practically hate children! If I am not wrong you happen to be a very sexual being. Trafalgar you have a high libido and I was on the receiving end don't forget that, but the you now, doesn't even touch your husband? Why?" Cavendish was too curious.

"What does that child have? You were a broken man when I asked you out you agreed with a nod and again when I told you let's break up you simply agreed. You never got involved in emotions. I could never understand you. But now that I see you, you changed, you are happy and involved with life" Cavendish emptied his glass.

"What you said is true. I am rude, selfish and highly sexual. But he changed me, the moment I saw him, I felt clean. You know what I mean?" I was not going to explain, but I would yell it out that I loved Luffy. "He healed you!" Cavendish raised his palms to cover his mouth. "Luffy-ya is my elixir. I love him" I smiled while I saw the blondie's eyes grow large.

"Traffffyyyyy" I turned my head around to find my husband jumping into my arms out of nowhere. "Luffy-ya! How did?" I was crushed by his hug. With closer inspection I found my father standing at the entrance of the balcony. He looked weird, he was without his pink fur coat. As I hugged my husband I realised he was wearing a pink coat. My father's happy grin lacked its zeal, I smirk at my father and caress my husband's cheeks.

"Oh god! I missed you" I almost wept. "Let's cut the cupcakes Fatheringo and I bought" my husband kissed my cheek. Cavendish watched us without blinking once. "Cake right? Did I hear cupcakes? But why cupcakes Luffy-ya?" I asked. "Law it's a long story let's celebrate in our hotel. Let's go son" My father looked tired. Luffy and I, tailed behind him.

Soon I realised what my husband meant by cupcakes! In our hotel room there were twenty-two cupcakes of various colours and flavours each piece carrying a letter except for one cake. With closer inspection, it read HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TRAFFY when I stood opposite to the table. The cupcake without any alphabet had a heart drawn similar to my tattoo on my chest. With twenty-two cupcakes, I felt younger. Luffy thought Cupcakes would be cute and twenty-two cupcakes cuter and Perona made him believe that with each cupcake cut, we both would mysteriously celebrate all my birthdays.

After the celebration, I joined my father for drink in the bar. "Tucked your lad to bad Law?" my father asked now under the comfort of his pink coat. "Yeah as soon as his head rested on the pillow he fell asleep" I sat near my father. "Your husband was excited about celebrating your birthday fufufu. We searched around a hundred shops to choose each piece" my father sipped his wine. "How did Luffy-ya convince you to part with your pink coat? I saw him wearing it earlier in the evening" I smirked. "You want the short version or long version of the story?" my father pushes his weird glasses up his nose.

"The middle ground will be fine" I rest my chin on my intertwined fingers and watch my father began his talk.


One month in a nutshell

(Voice Change)

As soon as Trafalgar Law left his dearest husband in the care of his father and sister, Monkey D Luffy became sad. For the first three days, Perona and Doflamingo were busy in luring Luffy out of the bedroom. ShuShu decided to be his master's pet and nested in the bedroom as well. "Luffy come out" Perona called on the fourth day. "No, I want to see Traffy" Luffy whined. "Luffy, brother is busy with his studies, the first week is always hardest when couples separate" Perona begged. "I haven't spoken to Traffy once. He calls me late at night and I am asleep! When I wake up he is asleep! I want to see Traffy!" Luffy yelled.

"Luffy my boy let's go and have dinner in some fancy restaurant" Doflamingo joined his daughter. "Will there be good meat?" Luffy asked. "Yes," the pink and blonde head nodded. After four days of hibernation, Luffy came out. That night Doflamingo realised why the kitchen expenses of the manor increased in one year. "Fatheringo the meat is tasty, can I have more?" Luffy grinned at his father-in-law. "Eat whatever you like" Doflamingo laughed. "Perona, is this our boy's average intake?" Doflamingo whispered to his daughter. "Father trust me it's just the beginning, a sad Luffy is a black hole" Perona grinned.

To keep Luffy happy father and daughter decided to keep Luffy busy and provide new exciting things to him. Doflamingo called his assistant Vergo up to help him out. "I don't want all this" Luffy pouted at the sight of new clothes piled in front of his bedroom. "Why not?" the pink-loving man asked. "They are not manly!" Luffy slammed the door on Perona and Doflamingo's face. Two days later Doflamingo bought three fashion houses to design dresses according to Luffy's demand in future.

"I bought bronze statues for you son" Doflamingo knocked on the door. "Are they huge?" Luffy asked from the behind the close door. "Yes come look at them" Perona cheered. "Show me" Luffy came out happily. "Like it?" Doflamingo asked as he felt proud at the large antique collection he brought in three days! "They are old" Luffy pouted. "Its expensive boy" Doflamingo's jaw fell. "It is not SHINY!" Luffy rode off on his bicycle without looking back once.

"Luffy-son, let's go horse riding, Cherry will fight my Trebol" Doflamingo informed Luffy as soon as the boy returned from school. "Be sure that your bones are glued well Fatheringo" Luffy dropped his bags and dashed off to the stables. When the race began and Perona with rest of the house-staff enjoyed watching the King of the family lose. Luffy and Cherry were inseparable and on fire. Trebol tried hard but the huge horse failed to catch up to Luffy riding Cherry.

"Shall I call Law?" Perona asked her father who was laying on his pink bed. "Ouch, my back hurts" Doflamingo yelled as Perona massaged his back. "May I?" Perona asks. "No... If Law, figures out his father is incapable of looking after a child, he will never again be open to me as he is now" Doflamingo whined in pain.

"Father, why did you choose Luffy for brother?" Perona asked. "Your mother did, I mean she wanted you to marry Ace, but you ran off to marry that sapling. Your mother wanted a permanent relationship with her best friend" Doflamingo relaxed a bit.

"But why did you fixate on Luffy and decided on this unusual marriage?" Perona poked her father. "Ouch, Luffy boy seemed perfect, he is young, nice, ignorant and stubborn. But of all he is pure, Law required a project" Doflamingo pouted. "Father Luffy is not a project!" Perona flicked the blonde's back. "That hurts. I know brat, Luffy saved your brother" Doflamingo glared. "Brother loves him" Perona smiled. "That's why we are to look after Luffy" Doflamingo hissed in pain.

Fifteen days after Law's departure came the day Doflamingo lost his pink coat to his son-in-law. "Father I need to go home" Perona hurried past her father. "Why?" Doflamingo asked. "Try to understand, I haven't done it for a while" Perona hissed. "Done what?" Luffy jumped out of nowhere. "Nothing Luffy, enjoy with father" Perona blew a kiss. "What did you say? You haven't done what? Who said my daughter is to be defiled by a filthy low blood pink-haired shrimp" Doflamingo emitted dark aura.

"Utter another word against my husband, I will take away all the silk pink nightgowns I gifted you" Perona warned and left the house. "So it's only us huh Luffy-son" Doflamingo spoke to Luffy who was clueless about the conversation. "Yo Fatheringo, shall we horse ride again?" Luffy beamed with happiness. "No, I have to meet fellow business partners, want to join me?" Doflamingo asked. "Sure" Luffy smiled.

"Good-evening Doflamingo" a dark-haired man with a cigar in mouth and horizontal cut on his face stood up. "Evening Sir Crocodile" Doflamingo grinned. "Who is the chibi-tan with you? Crocodile asked when Luffy began peeping around. "Your old organ produced a fruit off-season?" a beautiful woman with hat smirked. "Alvida-chan, you are as beautiful as the serpent of Eden; I see you bought a clown as well" Doflamingo kissed Alvida Sr.'s hand. "I am not a clown" the man sitting beside Alvida Sr. yelled. "Honey, don't take him seriously, Doflamingo meet my husband Buggy, we married last month" Alvida Sr. frowned at the blonde man. "Hello Clown" Doflamingo sat on his chair and Luffy began loitering around.

"Who is the brat?" A tall man sat opposite Doflamingo. "Kizaru what a surprise?" Doflamingo glared. "Doflamingo-sama" a blonde woman hugged Doflamingo. "Monet-chan it's been a while" Doflamingo smiles. "Oye Fatheringo, can I wear this armour?" Luffy yells from a corner where an armour hung on the wall and Doflamingo jumps from his seat. "Fatheringo? You found another name for some new business?" a glass wearing man in a suit walked past Luffy. "Kuro-kun no, its a personal name" the blonde laughed.

"Luffy-kun, please come here" Vergo walked in. "Yosh burger-san" Luffy paddled towards Vergo. "Oye Doflamingo who is this child?" Crocodile asked. "Everyone, meet my son-in-law Monkey D Luffy" Doflamingo informs his friends. "Is he Dragon's son?" Alvida Sr. asked. "Yes!" Vergo nods. "I thought Dragon had two sons," Kizaru asks. "Most people don't know about the third boy" Vergo informs.

"So the great Doflamingo is babysitting his Son-In-Law?" Crocodile asks. "Yeah" Doflamingo laughs. "Shall we play?" Alvida Sr. brings out the cards. "I will observe the game" Kuro seats in the corner. "What will you play?" Luffy peeped in. "Roulette" Monet smiled. "We will gamble our money and things we like and try to win other's things or money Alvida informed. "I will play too" Luffy now sat between Vergo and Doflamingo.

"You know if I let you play your husband won't hesitate once before killing his own father?" Doflamingo frowned. "Hey wait, whose husband is he?" Alvida Sr. asks. "Perona of course" Kizaru laughs. "But Perona's husband has pink hair" Monet informs. "I am Traffy's husband" Luffy pouts. "You sick bastard you married your son with a child? That is why you were hell-bent to pass the child marriage law three years back" Crocodile huffs. "I invited you all to Law's wedding didn't I?" Doflamingo smiled.

"Yeah, one day before the wedding, we all were scattered around the world" Kizaru fixed his tie. "Let's play Doffy" Vergo patted Doflamingo. "I will play too" Luffy pouted. "Do you have money?" Alvida asked. "I have five hundred berries, I saved my pocket money that Traffy gave me" Luffy smiled. "His husband gives him pic-ket money pic-ket money haha pick-it-money haha haha" Buggy laughs. "Your wife pays for your Avant Grade theatre" Vergo informs.

"Fine let him play, at least he has something to start with. Doflamingo can always pay him when the brat loses his money" Crocodile places his bundle of money. Soon every one kept their bundles and Luffy's five hundred berries become invisible. No chips were kept only cash and kinds and soon the roulette began.

"Everyone write your number in the paper" Vergo informed. "Show your numbers" Alvida smirks when the ball stops on 29. "31" Doflamingo laughs. "26" Crocodile huffs, "56" Monet pouts, "33" Kizaru tells, "27" both Vergo and Buggy show their paper. "That means I am the closest to our number 29, I have 28" Alvida cheers. "I got 29" Luffy shows his page. In next two hours, all the berries and priced possession went towards Luffy.

"Did you buy a devil?" Alvida hissed. "Doflamingo-sama, your son-in-law has not lost a single round" Monet almost weeps. "Devil has demon son-in-law" Crocodile laughed. "This will be the last round everything or nothing" Kizaru smiles as he places his expensive watch. "My most prized possession my wedding ring" Alvida pouts and Buggy follows her. Monet and Crocodile keep their respective cigar case and purse full of cash on table. Vergo keeps his phone. "Yosh my most prized possession is my hat" Luffy places his hat on the table and everyone's jaws drop.

"If its most prized possession, then my fur coat" Doflamingo places his pink fur coat. Next moment Monet throws the ball and Luffy randomly scribbles a number. Everybody loses their possession to Luffy in the blink of a second when the number Luffy wrote is below the ball. "Devil" "He was born under bright stars" "Are you sure he is not Satan?" "Yosh I won" Luffy laughed. "Fatheringo look I won" Luffy laughed.

Doflamingo felt both happy and jealous. Happy because his son-in-law won and jealous because his record of the highest consecutive win was broken. "Thank you" Luffy picked up his hat and the pink fur coat. He spread all the money on the table and picked the shiniest and new currencies' out and recounted the currencies in his hand. "Yosh let's go Fatheringo" Luffy laughs.

"What about the money you won?" Alvida asked. "I don't want it shishishi, I only wanted the pink Coat" Luffy happily started to walk out of perplexed onlookers. "Why did you pick out notes from all the bundles if you were only taking back your five hundred berries? Monet aked. "I picked the shiny currencies as mine were old and dirty" Luffy was puzzled at his fellow gamblers."Luffy son, why won't you return my coat?" Doflamingo rushed after his son-in-law. "First you promise me you will take me to Traffy?" Luffy pouted. "I will, but Law has studies and exams too, we will distract him" Doflamingo tried to reason. "Not tomorrow. On Traffy's birthday! His birthday falls the day after his exams end! You take me to Traffy or this coat is mine Fatheringo. Traffy always forgets about his birthday!" Luffy yelled. "I will take you" Doflamingo promised.

"Okay" Luffy began his walk with a huge grin. "Now return the coat boy" Doflamingo ran after his son-in-law."As soon as you take me to Traffy, I will shishishi" Luffy giggled.

For the next thirteen days, Doflamingo kept running behind his son-in-law. Every kind of bribe failed, meat bribes lasted a few minutes. Doflamingo bought Luffy shiny armours from around the world to get that coat back. Luffy was pampered with video-games, books, chocolate but nothing worked even Perona failed to make him believe her stories. Luffy stuck to his bargain. Two days before Law's birthday the pink-loving Blonde man drove his little son-in-law around the town to select cup cakes for Law. Doflamingo drove to the capital without any sleep for two nights as his little son-in-law was too impatient to take a comfortable ride to meet his Traffy.


Back to Present Time Scale

"Haha, haha..." I couldn't stop laughing. "Don't laugh, you know how much this coat means to me Law" my father hiccuped. "I know, that's why it's funny" I had one more reason to love my husband. "Have you decided from which hospital you will complete your specialisation?" my father asked. "Why do you ask? From the third of next month, you will find a new Trainee Doctor in the Cardio Department in Don Quixote Hospital" I stand up to head to my luxury suite to pamper my child groom.

"Law do you regret my decision to marry you with Luffy?" my father asked yawning. "Do you regret?" I counter ask. "No" my father grins. "Neither do I, go to sleep old man, I know Luffy-ya can be a handful" I smirk at my father and I see a rare glow in my father's eyes which vanished years back. "You better love that brat till the end of your days" my father starts walking towards his room.


TBC

Notes:

So I introduced more people, most of Doffy's gang will not show their face any time soon. This Alvida Sr is basically the beautiful Alvida post eating her DF, and the Alvida Luffy beats up in the previous chapter is her old brute self. Don't dwell on it, they won't return any time soon. Cavendish is not gay I am sure, but I needed a pretty-faced guy since right now in present chapters and episodes he is involved I thought of making him a bisexual guy. He will be around in the story. Hope I gave a new light to Traffy's darker past, okay guys it's not going to be so dark, but let's say not so happy past okay.

(Don't read the things I wrote below if you are upset or angry; I am frustrated and I am ranting below)

My office has reopened, I have to travel every day in fear! What is wrong with people why can't they wear masks! But I love publishing books! And as a professional book editor, my advise to my lovely readers who are future writers; respect deadline, I am on the verge of murdering authors who have missed their deadlines for the third time. Secondly, don't offend editors, trust me don't hurt our pride we can make sure your careers never fly; so my ex who happens to be an aspiring writer sent me a piece to edit just a few hours before the deadline; I edited it and sent it back on time. Next day when I asked about submission; they informed me that apparently they had sent the unedited version to their paymaster and kept my version as a piece for cross-examination. Now after a one-sided argument and an extremely rude comment later, I have been blocked. Do I regret it? Nope.

Thank you for the reviews and kudos, please keep commenting and showing your love to this story! Your responses mean the world to me. Now go follow me on Instagram at khepiari, I am still stuck on 978 hehe! I will stop bugging after 1000 I promise. I am on twitter too as khepiari/paulOaries! My DM is always open to story request.

Love you all.

Chapter 12: Babysitter

Summary:

But the main reason to practice was that I loved watching his slim body doing the dance of war. The way he moved his legs his arms it all enchanted me, his torso twisting with every action made me proud. It was my own delight just to watch him engage his raw energy to duel me.

Notes:

STAY HOME STAY SAFE.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Few days before Christmas I got off from my afternoon shift. I was practicing in Dojo as usual and waiting for Luffy to return from school. It had been days we had practised our combat skills, practicing with him was the best way to know how much strength Luffy was gaining every day.

But the main reason to practice was that I loved watching his slim body doing the dance of war. The way he moved his legs his arms it all enchanted me, his torso twisting with every action made me proud. It was my own delight just to watch him engage his raw energy to duel me.

As I was slicing air with my sword I saw a pair of tiny button eyes peeping at me. The pair of eyes was hidden behind the door and I pretended not to see. As I kept slicing and dicing the expression in those alien eyes were changing. Any moment tears would drop so I turned around and started walking.

"Eeeeiii I am sorry! I didn't mean to peep" the small childlike voice fell on the floor. With closer inspection, I found out it was a child now waving his hands in self-defense! "I am sorry, please don't kill me" the little brown boy was crying and I was taken aback. "I am not going to harm you" I sat on my knees. "Eeeiiii you are scary" the child coward away, with me trying to console him. I realised my elaborate modern art on my body scared him.

"Oh, here you are" my little husband came down the stairs. "Luffy this monster was going to kill me! Save me" the child ran towards Luffy. "Who was going to kill you?" Luffy held the boy. "He" the tiny hands pointed towards me I gave a questioning look to my husband. I was also angry that the child was clinging to my Luffy!

"He is not a monster, he is my husband! Yeah, Traffy may look scary but he is not as scary as he projects himself to be" my husband patted the little boy. "I am not so scary?" I raised my eye that was an insult to me. "Traffy meet Tony Tony Chopper, Chopper meet my husband Trafalgar Law" Luffy turned Chopper's head towards me.

"Do I want to know why a child is in our home my dearest husband?" I locked the dojo to have a better talk. "I am babysitting Chopper!" Luffy spoke and my jaws dropped. "Who are his parents?" I asked climbing the stairs Luffy and Chopper followed me. "Brook and Franky" Luffy grinned. "Who Luffy-ya?" I turned around and Chopper sunk in size. "Luffy your husband is scary" Chopper almost cried.

"Sorry Chopper" I felt bad, but he was still clinging to Luffy. "Brook the skinny musician who played in our wedding and my birthday" Luffy grinned. "And Chopper's mother is Franky?" I deliberately asked. "I have two fathers! My fathers are married like Luffy and you" Chopper spoke. "Your daddy is the owner of Franky House right?" I asked with a smile.

"Yes" Chopper gulped. "Luffy-ya I know your closeness with Brook-ya, but when did you befriend Chopper's other daddy?" I was getting a little annoyed. "A month back, remember my cycle broke I called you up. But you were doing surgery so Usopp took me to Franky House! I saw Brook playing there" that was enough for me to understand.

"I get it and why little Chopper-ya is here?" I asked. "Oh.. Brook and Franky have completed twenty years of marriage; they wanted to celebrate alone or something. So they asked if I could look after Chopper this evening" Luffy grinned. "A baby is babysitting an infant?" I smirked. "I am not a baby Traffy" Luffy pouted. "Sure are, come up both of you I will ask Pan Fry to fix lunch" I sighed and lead my way to our bedroom.

"Traffy" my husband suddenly jumped on my back from behind. "No," I said. "You don't even know what I was going to say" Luffy pouted. "I know you pretty well! The answer will be NO!" I picked Luffy on my back to piggy ride him and Chopper looked at us with blushing eyes. Of course, the brat had seen his own fathers romancing.

"Please" Luffy sat on the bed and Chopper sat beside my husband. "What was the promise you made me?"I began drying my chest. "That I will score above seventy in general science" Luffy pouted. "How much did you get?" I asked. "Fifty-seven" Luffy lowered his eyes. "So No!" I gave a stern look.

"Traffy is a meanie! I don't like Science! I score top marks in my other papers!"Luffy grumbled. "True it's a surprise a dummy like you is giving trouble to intelligent people" I laughed. "I just need to pass in this shitty science paper" Luffy kicked the pillow. "Language brat" I looked at Luffy. "It's not my core paper! Because the government changed curriculum I have to endure it! " Luffy now really looked sad. "Fine we will go, but you better call up Chopper-ya's parents to get permission."

I could not see a sad Luffy.

"See Chopper I told you right? My husband is not that scary" Luffy laughed. Luffy telling the world that I am his husband just made me feel fluffy. I felt my cheeks burn, "Luffy your husband is smiling weirdly" Chopper looked at me. "Oh that, Traffy does that smile once in a while. Doesn't he look cute with that tiny winy smile" Luffy hugged Chopper. "No he looks Psycho Killer" Chopper whined and I glared.


I had promised Luffy a visit to Ice Skating ring almost a year back but due to hectic time, I was behind my promise. In my car, I had two little boys one of whom was my husband having all those crazy ideas which Chopper should have had. "We are going skating" my husband was chanting and Chopper had finally relaxed with me.

"Chopper-ya, just don't leave my vision, okay, same applies to you my dear husband" I informed. "Yosh Chopper don't leave Traffy's vision. It's fine if you leave mine" my husband grinned. "You won't leave my sight Mister" I grumbled at Luffy. "Eeeiii Chopper was right you can be a psycho killer" Luffy poked my cheek.

Once in the parking lot I told both of them to follow me. Sadly Chopper was the obedient one of the two kids. As we reached the ring I warped a muffler around Chopper's neck and fixed my husband's mismatched buttons of Jacket. "Thank you Law" Chopper smiled. "You're welcome" I smiled. "Traffy thank you too" Luffy giggled. "Here are your skates" I pointed both of them to the bench to sit and tie the skates.

"You promise you won't run wild on Ice" I whispered in Luffy's ears. "Okay," he grinned. "Chopper-ya you can wear the skates right?" I asked the youngest in our group. "Yes, I am all done" Chopper blushed and pulled his hat in embarrassment something my husband does. "Traffy" my husband was dangling his feet.

"Don't tell me you could not tie your skates?" I looked at Luffy in disbelief. "I tried but I..." my husband pouted. "Great" I huffed and sat on my knees. I pulled his socks up and he shivered. "It tickles Traffy" Luffy giggled. If I had my way I would just kiss him out of breath right now. I tied his skates and then something began hitting my brain.

"Aww look at them, such a nice older brother" two giggling girls were pointing at me. "He is not my brother! My husband! Husband!" Luffy yelled right past my ear. "This boy is Chopper I am babysitting him" again my eardrums were ringing. "Luffy-ya ssh" I frowned. "Sorry" Luffy pouted

Once in the ring, my thoughts proved right. My husband had never skated before! Chopper was doing fine with his little circles. But the brat called my husband was tumbling every second. "Hold my hand and don't let it go" I held him. "Promise you won't leave me" Luffy now was actually sad in with his inability to skate. "Have I ever?" I asked softly and my husband shook his head.

Two hours and three cotton candy later, Chopper was picked up from the ring as the worried fathers could not enjoy the date without thinking about the boy. "Is it not Law?" the huge boisterous man with blue hair laughed. "Franky-ya, long time no see" I mumbled. "You know my dad?" Chopper asked. "Traffy you know them?"Luffy looked surprised.

"When I told Franky-san Luffy-kun was married to you Law-san, he did not believe me. See I was correct? I played at their wedding as well on Luffy-kun's birthday" Brook informed. "Sorry Brook I thought your eyes had gone bad. Anyway, let us go Chopper, your fathers were worried for nothing though, you are fine" Franky smiled.

"I enjoyed it a lot!" Chopper smiled. "Well, Law thank you for looking after our kid" Franky spoke. "Not a problem" I smiled. "By the way this Christmas you are coming to Franky House" Franky ordered me. "Why?" I glared. "Franky Family is celebrating its 25th year into business! Brook will play music, you might run into few old buddies too" Franky informed and my eyes grew large.

Franky took the hint from my scared look "I have not invited everyone yet" Franky gave a calm look. "Yosh Traffy and I will come! Are my classmates invited too?" Luffy asked. "Yes, bring your long-nose friend and his lady love too" Franky ruffled Luffy's hair. "I won't promise, but I will send Luffy" I shove my hands in pocket.

"No No No.. Law-san you have to come" Brook whined. "He will come," Luffy said."We will leave you guys then and thanks for looking after Chopper" Franky spoke. "Goodnight Luffy! Goodnight Luffy's husband" Chopper waved. "Oh yes Law-san, Luffy-kun it's a fancy dress party" Brook waved at us.

"They are gone! Now what?" I asked. "Can we please skate a little more please" Luffy pleaded. "You promise me not to attempt anything weird?" I slowly took Luffy by hand to the centre of the ring. "I will try not too" Luffy smiled. I held both his gloved hands in mine and walked him in slow steps. After he gained basic balance I regained my breath.

"I will leave your hand at the count of three" I informed. "Okay" always confident. "One! Two! And Three" I let go of his hand and moved away from him. "Traffy I am standing!" Luffy grinned. "Yes, you are" I laughed. "Traffy is awesome" though his standing had nothing to do with me. "Try walking towards me" these words were the second last mistake I made before New Year.

Before I could react I saw Luffy taking hasty steps towards me. "No don't" I managed to mumble, an irritating teenage girl was heading vertically towards Luffy's direction. Her boyfriend was playing tag. In-between my husband got confused and started to move towards me. To save my husband I rushed towards him. Finally a BAM! I held Luffy by waist and the girl fell on the other side, Luffy on top of me, and an atrocious pain shot up my nose.

"I am so sorry!" the girl began to apologize. "Misaka I told you not to speed up" her boyfriend was annoyed as he tried to pick her up. "Traffy are you alright? my husband on top of me. "I am sorry for the accident" the girl was mewing. "I am sorry on her behalf, do you want to see a doctor," the guy asked.

All this noise was irritating me. "Shut up, just go! I am fine I am a doctor! Is the girl hurt?" I asked the boy. "No" the boy nodded. "Leave" I glared and they vanished.

"Traffy" Luffy sat up with puffed up guilty cheeks. "I am fine, your thick skull bonked my nose" I grinned. "No you are not, you are bleeding" Luffy's eyes suddenly changed into scared one. "Luffy-ya please fish out the handkerchief in my pocket" I requested as I stood up. "Okay," my handkerchief came to my hand in no time. "I am sorry" Luffy pouted.

"It's alright, I am not dying" I snickered my bleeding nose. "Don't you ever talk about dying Traffy" Luffy yelled as we sat on the bench to remove skates. "Sorry! Sorry" I was taken aback by his yelling. "Traffy is meant to be with me! You can't leave me no! No! No!" my husband hugged me and soon my sweater was wet with saltwater.

"Hey, what happened? You are never sad" I cupped his face; his face was a millimetre away from my lips. I was enchanted by the face I was moving closer to his lips second by second when second phase of pain in my nose shot up. "I want to be with Traffy forever, forever, and forever!" my husband was crying. "I will be, let's go home" I pulled him up and throughout the ride Luffy was weeping and hiccupping.


In five days my nose was inflated and covered under a bandage. I had not broken it, but Luffy had banged it hard. Bepo, Sachi, and Penguin could not take any word I spoke seriously with the nasal voice I had. Luffy was excited about the fancy dress party. My husband took the decision to decide our dress and I let him.

On eve of Christmas, I found three people sitting in my bedroom. My sister, my father, my husband. "What the hell are you both doing here?" I yelled. "No need to yell, we were here to deliver Luffy your costumes" Perona smirked. "I will be leaving in an hour, Vergo and I, we have a party to catch tomorrow" my father informed. "Get the hell out of here" I pulled both of them by the collar."By the way son, your voice is like a sparrow" my father smirked. "Get out" I shut the door.

"Luffy-ya if you don't mind I am sleeping ahead of you" I removed my T-shirt and tossed it in the corner and pulled out my jeans and aimed it at Luffy's head. "Traffy is meanie" Luffy pouted. "Goodnight love" I crawled under the blanket to sleep.


Hell broke loose next evening! My husband was in a Santa Dress which ended just below his hips. The sight of Luffy in an adorable Santa dress would turn me on any moment. "Who designed this dress?" I gulped my voice. "Perona" came the reply.

"Where are the trousers?" I asked. "Perona said they are meant to be worn like this" my husband twirled and I got a peek of his red underpants.

"Put on something," I said with a composed mind. "But won't it ruin the look?" Luffy asked. "Its end of December! You will catch a cold!" I tried to hide the groaning in my voice. "But the car has a heater so will the party" Luffy tilted his head. "Put on some slacks or else we are playing scrabbles on Christmas Night," I said in a deadpan voice.

In no time Luffy was wearing maroon slacks, black boots, and Santa Cap. My last mistake, was to let Luffy decided my dress. I was wearing spotted brown pants, a chocolate brown shirt, dark brown fur coat. I was Luffy's reindeer! I got matching knee-high boots. I was looking at myself draped in shades of brown. "Wow, Traffy looks cute" my little Santa giggled.

"Tell me one reason why I should not burn this costume?" I asked my Santa. "Because Traffy loves me he will do anything I say" he was growing smart. "Good reason. Oh here take it before I forget" I handed a small pouch to Luffy. "What is it?" Luffy glowed. "Open it baka" I frowned.

"It's a pendant!" Luffy looked at me. "Hey I tried to find the least girly of all" I frowned. "No that's not it, it's a photo pendant" Luffy opened the round case. "It has six cases" I inform. "You put pictures of my family" Luffy gave a tiny smile.

"Yeah, your mum, you dad, your scary brothers, and horrible grandfather" I laughed. "They are not that bad. But that's not my complete family" Luffy frowned.

"Huh?" "Traffy is my family now" could he be any cuter than this was my thought (only to realise three years later that he could be hell cuter than he was now.) "I did not put my face" I confessed. "Put it in right now" Luffy demanded.

"I won't lie that I did not cut my photograph" I fished out the miniature picture of both of us. "It's us!" Luffy smiled. "We are in this together remember" I put the picture in the last slot and I hanged the silver locket on his chain with the wedding ring.


Inside the party, I was feeling embarrassed not because I had a little Santa walking beside me or because I was wearing a Reindeer costume. "What happened to your nose Law?" my three friends were in Franky house with their girlfriends. "Spare another word and I will kill you" I glared at the trio.

"Luffy-kun come let's go help Chopper with his magic trick" Penguin's girlfriend pulled Luffy so that we four adults could talk, the rest of the girls followed. Penguin was dressed as fire-fighter, Bepo was perfect Satna, Sachi was an angel. "Why are you in this party?" I asked three of them. "Brook happens to be Bepo's girlfriend's old music teacher" Sachi informed. "You four trailed behind?" I asked.

"Of course, it's Christmas" Penguin laughed. Three of them were trying to suppress their laughter. "Spit it out" I finally gave in. "Where did you manage the horns of Reindeer from?" Sachi blurted out. "I love your nose though! The best way to hide injured nose is with round red rubber nose" Penguin laughed.

Just before stepping out of the house by husband made me wear Reindeer horns and put on a red nose. I did all those for the eighteen seconds kiss on my cheek that preceded before the disaster.

"I am surprised you came here after all these years" Bepo spoke with his gruff beard. "Me too" I took a glass of punch. "It took us years to be close friends with you and here comes this little child and he knocks you off your high horses huh Law" Sachi reclines on the wall.

I kept looking straight at my husband shining out in the crowd. "It surprises me the most" I confess. "People say love changes everything" Bepo smiled. "But in the beginning were you in love, Law?" Penguin asked. "I don't know!" I smirk. "Escapist" Sachi laughed. "But I am now" I inform.

"That we know well brother. When are you going to kiss him?" Penguin asked. "I kiss him" I make a face. "A real kiss?" Sachi asks. "After he turns sixteen," I say. "We bet you can't wait that long! As a friend, I am saying Luffy is a real looker" the blonde smirks. "Shut up assholes" I glare.

While I was busy yelling at them, my husband ate and went dancing with Ussop and Kaya. After that crowd increased he was missing from my vision. Panic attacked my heart. I looked around and he was nowhere. Franky house was huge and with so many guests here he might be swayed somewhere.

Another thought grew that he was young and many perverts ventured into these parties to simply touch the naive. My husband was the epitome of cuteness and that red Santa dress did justice to his pink cheeks. I saw Usopp and Kaya dancing and my fear grew.

My cellphone rang and it was Franky. "Yo Law, your husband is upstairs, come and take him before he goes to photography room" Franky knew me for years now and he understood my fear. "Thanks, Franky-ya" I rushed upstairs and my husband was casually looking at the huge display of machines Franky had earned patents for. "Wow, this so cool, I have to ask Traffy to come and see this" my husband mumbled to himself.

"Traffy is here" I pushed past other guests. "Traffy, this bike is so cool! I wish I could ride it" Luffy smiled. "Once you grow old enough to get a license I will teach you to ride a waver okay," I told him. "Cool! Traffy is super" Luffy did the Franky pose. "Come here you little devil" I pulled him by the waist and together we were watching the various machines Franky made.

"What's that room?" Luffy pointed on right and my sweat broke. "Photo-room" one of the Franky family members informed. "Can we see it?" Luffy asked. "Sorry Luffy, not tonight. It's in a bit of mess now" Franky walked towards us and I sighed in relief. "Okay," Luffy laughed. "Let's go below" Franky patted my back Luffy and I began walking towards the steps.

Franky left Luffy and me to talk to one of his sisters. Suddenly Luffy clenched my arm and I stopped as his nails dug in my flesh. "Luffy-ya what happened?" I asked. "Traffy catch that man wearing a Bluecoat" Luffy looked pissed. "Okay" I did not ask and pulled the man.

"Hey Hey" a middle-aged guy wearing silver wig with specs grumbled. Next thing I know my husband punched the on his face man and sent him flying.

"Luffy-ya!" I was shocked. "He pinched me" Luffy looked at me with little confusion. "Huh?" I was confused. "When I was dancing with Usopp and Kaya he pinched once! Again while eating he pinched me" my husband looked really angry.

"You are sure it was him?" I asked. "Yes, I saw him the second time, now as we were walking he pinched again. Listen old man if you want to fight come with punches, I cannot run after you to pinch you" Luffy grumbled.

Something was wrong, no old man pinched kids to fight, unless Luffy thought it was for a fight. "Baka, where did he pinch you?" now I was angry, suddenly my nasal voice broke free. "My bum" Luffy pouted. "Each time my love?" I asked as my voice went cold.

"Yes, other time he was trying to hold my waist from behind before I could elbow him but he slipped so I punched him now, god knows what style of fighting it was" Luffy frowned and anger rose up in my head.

I picked the man up, "I am sorry, I thought the kid was a girl" the pervert spoke. "So it was fine if Luffy was indeed a girl huh?" I glared.

"I mean he looked so cute that my hands slipped, first I wanted to feel the round bottom only" he was a pervert and had no shame and I was trying to control my anger. "I bet you are angry out of jealousy because I shared your treasure" and I lost it.

"Law no, don't" Sachi, Penguin, Bepo came running, it was too late.

I lost count of my punches, after infinite kicks when the man passed out I was still kicking him. "Law stop!" Tashigi had come. I still could not control my anger. "Law please stop, he passed out," Sachi said. "You will kill him" Bepo cried. Kill that's what I wanted to do "Traffy stop please, you are scaring everyone and me" that shaky little voice stopped me. I kicked the man and he rolled him down the stairs.

Everyone was staring at me now. Luffy was in tears and scared of me and I was now feeling crazy. I wanted to break that man's fat neck. "Law let it go" Tashigi picked the passed out man and her fellow officers handcuffed the man.

"Tashigi I want to charge this man with eve-teasing and malcontent behaviour in public" I spoke. "Alright" Tashigi nodded. "Do I need to come with you to the police station?" I asked.

"Yes" Tashigi nodded. "Bepo will you and Kitty take Luffy to your house now, I will pick him up later," I asked in a very lifeless voice. "Count on us" Sachi informed. Now I knew three of them would be with Luffy in Bepo's apartment. "I am coming with you behind in your car Law" Franky put a quick kiss on terrified Chopper's forehead and rushed behind.

"Luffy-kun call me as soon as you reach Bepo's house" Tashigi ordered Luffy. I took a last glance and my husband was shivering and his eyes were filled with tears. "Tashigi don't punish Traffy" he said in a weak voice and my eyes began to shower.


"Why are you here Law?" a white-haired guy came towards me. "It's been ages White-Chase-ya" I waved my hand as I sat on the bench. "I asked you what you are doing brat" Captain Smoker hit my head. "I assaulted a man" I glared.

"Smoker-san" Tashigi came. "Did I not give a holiday to you Tashigi?" Why are you here? First of all, why is the Surgeon of Death here?" Smoker grumbled. "I said.." "Shut up" Tashigi glared at me. "Law is here to press Charges against Saint Charloss" Tashigi informed.

"Saint Charloss is the Bishop of High Temple" Smoker looked at me. "Yes, Smoker-san" Tashigi asked. "Law, what are you doing? Did you not give up fighting?" Smoker and I had a long friendship. "I will kill anyone who touches Luffy-ya" I barked. "Shut up, lawyers can use it against you" Tashigi hit me again on the head.

"Luffy the name sounds familiar?" Smoker asked. "Law married last year Smoker-san, you met Luffy in my graduation party" Tashigi informed. "Why did that innocent fool marry an idiot like you? Anyway, Law you sign the papers to press charges. We have been waiting to catch Saint Charloss for a while now. Your case will help us pin him down" Smoker grumbled.

"That's the guy who kicked me" Saint Charloss was pointing at me. "Oh you are alive" I smirked. "Look at him, he was with a little brat, that brat punched me first. I guess this guy is his bodyguard! No, some perverted babysitter it must be that" Charloss was shivering. "I am that brat's husband. But you can call me babysitter too" I spat.

"Oi Saint you open your mouth again, you will lose your sermons" Smoker hissed.

"Tashigi-ya did Bepo take Luffy-ya to his home?" I asked. "They are waiting for you" Tashigi informed. "No, Coby has taken Luffy home, I am here as my brother's Lawyer" Perona struck my eyes as she was not in her usual pink dress, but the formal dress.

"Perona, I will hand you the papers tomorrow, just take him" Tashigi pushed me out of my seat.

"Law love is good, but fear that your past will ruin your love, will eat your present. Tell your little husband everything, he is not the type to be shaken by past. The child is made of present" Smoker advised me.


Perona dropped me home, while Franky followed me in my car. Once I reached home, Coby came out and Franky decided to go home with them. I mumbled my apology to Franky and thanked the pink-haired couple. I dragged my feet inside the manor.

My mind was filled with a scared expression on Luffy's face. I loved him more than anyone in the world. He was to be protected by me but I scared him. As I began ascending the stairs I saw the light of my bedroom shine bright. "Traffy" in a flash he was running down the stairs towards me.

"I am so sorry! I was really angry. I just couldn't control myself, honestly, I wanted to kill him but I scared you. Now you must hate me! Please don't hate me Luffy-ya, you are the most important person in my life! I love you" I crushed him in a hug.

"Traffy, I am not scared anymore! I will never leave you!" Luffy gave his huge grin. He pulled my hand and I followed him towards our bathroom. "Traffy remove your clothes" Luffy demanded. "Why?" I asked. "Just do it" Luffy pouted. I did as he said and he opened the door to our bathroom.

The bathtub was filled with warm water; I took my plunge and settled down inside the warm water. "Tonight I will wash Traffy's hair" Luffy sat on the stool and with his soft hand began to wet my hair and I was feeling relaxed.

"You know that man did not pinch you to fight" I began talking.

"I figured this much when you jumped at his throat" Luffy laughed. "But do you know what it was for?" I asked. "No" Luffy shook his head. "It's called eve-teasing, harassment, molestation, etc! Often people mistake it as an accident in mild cases, but in your case invitation for a fight. Well, listen there are people in this world who are bad. They like to touch people and do really bad stuff to others' body" I took a deep breath and Luffy continued my head wash.

"Generally they want to touch you in your private parts like between your legs, chest, waist, your bum. But sometimes they just want to feel the skin okay" I looked up. "Okay," Luffy nodded.

"Pinching is also a way to touch. Your friends may pinch you it's different. So overall you are to be careful whenever some unknown person is touching you without any reason. If you feel someone is giving bad vibes call me or police" I grumbled.

"But is it alright if I touch Traffy's chest, bum or thingy?" Luffy asked without any ulterior motive and my face began to warm up.

"Luffy-ya, in future you can, but right now you can't. Married people do touch each other, but you are young for that now" I said with the most composed mind I could manage.

"So Traffy's thingy is my property and mine is Traffy's like my kisses are only for Traffy" he was too innocent.

"Something like that" I grumbled as my manhood was waking up, Luffy's head wash was sending tiny sparks down there and the warm water was not helping. "Luffy-ya please go to sleep, I will wash it off myself," I said with the best stoic face I could manage. "Okay," my husband left me with a kiss on my cheek.

After I relieved myself, I crawled into bed. Smoker's words were still ringing. But Luffy was still young to understand everything. I gave myself another year to compose myself. I loved him and it was my duty to keep him free of all troubles.

Tonight I went lax with his movements had I sent him alone at the party like I thought earlier god only knew what would have had happened. I pulled Luffy into a bear hug nuzzled my injured nose in his soft hair.

He only belonged to me.

Notes:

You can complain about Franky and Brook pairing, as much you want, but they are gay in my eyes and Chopper has to be their son.

Did you like this chapter? As for Saint Charloss is the Celestial Dragon Luffy punched in Sabaody Arc. I personally think the Nobles in One Piece are pervs except, Sabo. So I used him as a guy who lusted after Luffy. The appetite of pervs is scary.

And here is an advice, since we can't always be on guard, always carry a long umbrella in your hand, while walking to school or college or outing, even if you don't need it. An umbrella brings a sense of distance and keep swinging from side to side.

Chapter 13: Separation

Summary:

"Where do you think you are running off to brat?" my father held my shoulder from behind. "Work" I grit my teeth. "Really?" my father pulled me by the collar and shoved me on the couch. "What's wrong with you?"I yell. "Everything! Why are you planning to drive all the way to Long Ring?" my father asked.

Notes:

Stay home.
If you go out: WEAR YOUR MASK! CARRY HAND SANITISERS! GET SOME WET WIPES TOO!
If you wear glasses like me and they fog up because of the hot air from the mask, use medical tape to stick on the mask and your face.
If the bands of your mask are too long or getting lose, criss-cross them like your fingers or the infinity loop symbol ∞ and wear it.
Wash your hands, keep your home clean and try to help old people in your community.
AND please please please don't listen to morons who are fighting masks! If you die, you die! There is no coming back.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The fifteenth year in Luffy's life came with a demand. My husband wanted me to sign the official slip which would allow him to attend summer camp. The demand had been rejected by Garp, Ace and Sabo. I was warned from the trio who were pissed with me since Christmas, they asked me to not fall prey to the puppy eyes.

Did I heed to the warnings? No! This decision of mine was going to carve a permanent grudge in the heart of the D's. Luffy demanding to spend a week away from me was both a blessing and a curse.

One week without the child was tempting as I could study and finish up on loads of pending work. Smoker had kept me on my toes since Christmas.

My assaulting of Saint Charloss had resulted in opening up of many high profile crimes cases; the priest of the high temple was associated with. Though the fat swine was yet to resign from his position as a priest, I had to serve a thousand hours to help the community for hitting a man.

Being a doctor came handy to me, I used my doctor tag to serve the community in a Government-Funded Hospital. Various Sundays my husband tagged along with me to serve the community. Luffy going away on his birthday meant the manor would be free of any extravagant party. I was happy as no human would bother me that day. But I was worried that more perverts would eye the blossoming body.

The thought of separating from my bundle of joy was scary but I had promised myself to keep him happy. My little fool would leave at the end of April and return home the day after his birthday. The idea of leaving him alone pinched my heart. It was a simple camp for teenagers who wanted to river raft and do trekking and of course, my little husband would jump as he was an adrenaline junkie.


I was standing and waving bye to the bus that was leaving for the camp. From the fourth window, I could see Kaya waving bye to her parents, Usoop the scaredy-cat posing to his father and my husband scissoring the air with his hands to grin at me. He was so happy, had I not given him the signature he would be sulky for weeks to come. The bus left for Long Ring and my face became long in sudden emptiness created beside me.

As I entered my car, my phone rang to my surprise it was my husband. "Hello, Luffy-ya?" I was a little surprised. "Traffy, thank you, this the first time I am going out with my friends. All this happened because I married Traffy! You are the best!" my husband giggled.'

"Remember during our honeymoon, I said to you, I wanted to be your friend," I asked. "Yes," he informed. "So am I your good friend now?" I asked with a blush that I felt grew deep in my cheeks. "Traffy is silly, Traffy is my bestest friend" Luffy giggled. "Bestest?" I asked. "Yes better than the best. "Wow" I lost my breath.

"Bye Traffy, I will eat Kaya's bento, she did the cooking today" Luffy informed me. "Take care Luffy-ya" I sigh. "I will" Luffy huffs. "And yeah… I love you" I sp.oke. "Hehe.. Traffy loves only me. Bye" he disconnected the call. It was still too early to expect an I love you from him.


"Stop sulking!" Tashigi smacked my head as I closed the door after my patient left. "What? I am treating my patients" I glared. "Yeah right, it's been two days only! You are pouting! You agreed to this now just work two more days and you are off your charges" Tashigi huffed.

"Shut up! I know what I agreed too" I grumbled. "You miss Luffy-kun, so you are working like an arse today" Tashigi reclined to the wall. "Why are you here?" I asked. "I am here to put a report on your work. Smoker-san wanted himself to check on you" Tashigi smiled.

"Tell him to hide under Hina's pink hair. Anyway, what do you need to check on me? I am a doctor who is looking after the poor, old and drunkards leaving in government homes" I laughed. "True, but you hit a high priest" Tashigi smiled. "He tried to molest my Luffy-ya" I glare and Tashigi stares back at me with a surprised look.

"Where is my next patient?" I grumble. "On his way" Tashigi smirked. "Is Dr. Law here?" a middle-aged man with long dark hair and beard, huge belly and few broken teeth smiled at my door. "Here he is!" Tashigi patted me. "Please come in" I point to the examining bed. "Definitely a drunkard" Tashigi whispered.

"What a handsome man" the old man smiled at me as he removed his shirt. "Why? Thank you" I laugh. "You are not offended?" the older man smiled. "Why would I? A compliment is a compliment" I put my stethoscope on his hairy chest. "Your breathing is fine" I inform.

"Well, I am surprised to hear that" the man laughed. "Do you have a family history of serious diseases?" I asked. "Was raised by my father, the man died at ninety with a fit body, never saw my mum, my partner died of extensive smoking, I have my brother's kid who looks after me now and then" the man sighed.

"I am sorry to hear that" I console him. "I have a pain" he speaks. "What pain?" I ask. "In the heart" he looked fine to me, but I check his pulse. "Your pulse seems fine" I knit my eyebrows. "No doctor can cure it" the man sits up.

"He is Trafalgar Law, he is studying cardiology and he can cure you. He is the best hand you have" Tashigi yelled, she hated when a man gave up on life. "You will need few tests, I can cure you if you have something there" I poke the man on the chest lightly. "Thank you" the man laughs.

"Please come tomorrow and I will fix you" I smile as I write the prescription. "Dr. Law one of the old men collapsed" A nurse rushed to me. "Put him on drops, I am on my way" I hand Tashigi the prescription. "Tashigi please put his name in. You old man, I want to see you here tomorrow" I inform and rush out of the chamber.


"I rafted today! Traffy Boa is a bad cook" my husband was retelling me his days' activity and I was recording everything in my brain. I was glad cell phones were invented as I could hear the voice of the creature I loved most. "Luffy go to sleep, no talking to girlfriend" a heavy voice yelled on another side.

"He is my husband, not girlfriend" my husband yelled back. "Umm, Whatever, just sleep, we will start trekking early in the morning" a heavy voice grumbled.

"I want to talk to Traffy more" he was whining. "Luffy-ya just go to sleep" I cajole him with a soft voice that I can manage.

"But, I miss Traffy" Luffy whines more. "Four more days love, goodnight Luffy-ya" I tell him.

"Bye Traffy" my husband disconnects with a sad voice.


Next day the old man was back with his pain in the heart. It soon came to my eyes that the man was actually lonely and wanted to be heard about. To escape my eyes was next to impossible, he had no pain or block in the heart. After three scans and various tests, I was confident the man was healthy.

"So old man, you are healthy why did you say you have a pain in heart? Despite you being overweight, you are fine" I asked and looked at the potbellied guy. "Doctor-san, you are young, when you will reach my age you may learn that few moments in past hurt bad, the sadness stinks. Being lonely is hard you must know" the man grinned with his horrible teeth.

"I guess I did feel like you at a time" I start scribbling the name of a senior counsellor for the man. "Your brother is cute" the man picks up the photo frame on my desk. "Pardon, I have no brother but an annoying elder sister" I smirk.

"This lad you are holding in your arms?" the man asks showing Luffy and mine picture from our honeymoon. "My baka, my little husband" I push forward the prescription to the old man.

"You are too young yourself to be married to this young lamb" the old man looks at the photograph properly. "By a twist of fate and some promise we are tied in holy matrimony" I laugh. "You love your boy?" the man asks. "Yes, he is the reason I am alive now" I look at the man; his eyes suddenly give an unusual glimmer.

"What if someone hurts your life?" the man asked. "I will kill anyone that even looks at him with ill intention like I did to that fat Charloss" I hiss. "You are scary and very good husband" the man stands up and I walk him to the door. "Old man sadness looks cool and grave but please visit the counsellor I recommended you" I wave bye.

"Sure Mr. Law and give my greetings to your little husband" the old man waves me back with a weird grin and it unsettles me.


"Monkey D Luffy, please try to keep your energy contained" Jimbe yelled the day before Luffy's birthday. "Jimbe, don't scold Luffy! Everyone! Try to walk at Luffy's speed" Boa Hancock yelled. "Why do you pamper him so much?"Other students whined. "Utter another word you will be put to detention" Boa hissed.

"Tyrant" Usoop whispered while Kaya giggled beside him. "What? She is always after Luffy! Obsessed I tell you" Usoop crossed his arms. "She was left at the altar, she hated men, and Luffy reminds her of the child and lover she wanted. Luffy-kun is so innocent and carefree that it is easy to fall in love with him" Kaya looks at Usoop with a mischievous smile.

"Don't tell me Kaya you are breaking our engagement! Because you fell for that idiot Luffy? Kaya you know he is married" Usoop began rambling. "Usoop-san, of course, I love Luffy-kun, but he is the clown to Law-san, I love my clown the most and that's you" Kaya blushed.

"Oye Luffy, Kaya loves me more than you" Usoop yells. "Yeah but I love Kaya more than I love you shishishi" Luffy grins. "What about your husband?" Usoop asks. "Traffy is my husband! He is my Nakama" Luffy vanished at the next turn. "He considers Law-san as nakama?" Usoop frowned, while Kaya laughed at Luffy's antics.

Luffy with a red flag in his hand had walked furthest ahead of his group. Being the fearless boy he was, my husband happily rampaged through the hill. All he knew was food awaited them on the mountain where mountain guards were going to look after them. Without breaking a sweat my husband had reached the top of the hill.

"Yo lad you are early" one of the old ladies in uniform patted my husband. "Yes grandma, shishi it was an easy walk" my husband placed his flag on the highest point. "Grandma please take my picture," Luffy asked. "I am not the smartest person with these new phones, stay there I am sending one of our gadget freaks to do the honour" the old lady took my husband's red phone and walked over to a blonde officer.

"So you are the boy who broke the record to climb this hill in the shortest time" the blonde smiled at my husband. "Yosh it is easy, I lived in the mountains myself" like always my husband had a big mouth. "I see, lad, stand there and hold the flag, this picture will be hanged at our achievers' gallery too" the blonde positioned my husband and took his picture with Luffy's phone and his camera.

"Thank you nii-san" my husband bowed. "No problem, what's your name again?" the blonde asked. "Luffy, I am hungry" my husband's stomach growled. "Luffy-kun please come with me" the blonde took my husband to the buffet laid under the tent. "Wow I can eat them all?" with starry eyes my husband asked.

"Yes" the blonde grinned and left my husband to his food rampage.


"Where do you think you are running off to brat?" my father held my shoulder from behind. "Work" I grit my teeth. "Really?" my father pulled me by the collar and shoved me on the couch. "What's wrong with you?"I yell. "Everything! Why are you planning to drive all the way to Long Ring?" my father asked.

"Luffy-ya will turn fifteen! I want to go and bring him back home! His camp will disband tomorrow evening and they will return the next day! I have to stay with him in the evening even if it's for five minutes!" I hissed.

"What's the difference between Garp and Luffy's brother?" my father folded his arms across his chest. "I love him" I utter. "So does his family!" my father glared. "What do you mean? I am his husband" I stand up. "You have to trust him!" my father smiled. "I trust him, but I don't trust the rest of the world!" I smirk.

"I assure you Saint Charloss will be behind bars since he is a high priest he has connections keeping him safe. It will take a while but rest assured I will rip those hands that touched my son-in-law" my father gave his infamous grin.

"Law rush to Long Ring" Tashigi banged opened the door. "Why?" my father and I spoke. "A storm is approaching, it will be impossible for Luffy-kun to return the day after tomorrow!" Tashigi huffed. "I am going" I rushed.

"You want private plane?" my father asked. "No, I will just drive" I pick my bag and rush out of the door. My husband made my father drive to capital just to celebrate my birthday. It was as simple as that, Luffy and I, we were knitted together. I had to celebrate his birthday with him clinging to my arms.


"HELLO blonde nii-chan" my husband walked towards the blonde officer. "Yes, Luffy" the blonde smiled. "Is it true tomorrow there will be a big storm?" Luffy asked pointing at the setting sun. "I heard that as well. We are here to protect you guys, early morning we will take you to the hotel" the blonde officer ruffled Luffy's hair.

"You are a nice kid, how old are you?" the blonde asked. "I will be fifteen tomorrow!" my little husband grinned. "Bet you want to celebrate it with your girlfriend?" the blonde sipped his coffee and kept eye on the road below.

"I don't have a girlfriend" Luffy smiled. "A cute and nice guy of fifteen now days have a girlfriend, I am surprised you don't!" the blonde laughed. "I am married" Luffy spoke with a serious face. "For real?"

"Yes" my husband flaunted his ring on his hand and neck. "How old is your wife? You must be a Noble" the blonde laughed. "I have a husband" Luffy pouted. "You married a man?" my husband nodded.

"Shit, I recall the law about marriage, being changed. Wow, so umm I guess your husband is missing you" the blonde ran his finger in his long hair. "Yeah, I am sure he will rush to Long Ring to celebrate my birthday" Luffy grinned.

"Young love, by the way, I am married to a man as well" the blonde blushed showing his ring. "Wow, my friend chopper has two daddies too" Luffy grinned. "Kids, haha..." the blonde was laughing. "What?" Luffy asked. "Nothing it's my personal joke" the blonde blushed harder.

"Blonde nii-chan where do you live?" my husband asked. "The same place you come from" the blonde informed. "Can I meet you in future?" Luffy asked. "Sure, give me your number, I shall ring you once I reach home?" the blonde wrote Luffy's number in his memo book. "Luffy you are etched to my memory" the blonde patted Luffy's cheeks.

" You dumped your husband to date a teenager now?" a huge man with round mountain glasses and grey hair stood in front of the blonde. "Go away Burgess" the blonde hissed. "Your fight is still going on, as expected from ass-lickers. Anyways what a cute face you have brat" Burgess cupped Luffy's chin to look at him.

"Leave my face" my husband glared. "A peep talks back" Burgess smirked. "Burgess leave Luffy" the blonde yelled. "I am not hurting him"

"Your touch is bad, don't say later I did not warn you" Luffy glared. "Bad touch! I am not a pervert like the guy you are sitting beside brat. He married a man, now he fights with him every day and cries to bed in the night" before Burgess could talk more, my husband had kicked him hard.

"What if he married a man, don't talk bad about blonde nii-chan. I also have a husband, don't talk bad about people you know nothing about. Blonde nii-san doesn't need your opinion" Luffy pulled the stunned blonde by his hand.

"Yes you can complain to my teachers, they are all resting in the tent with my classmates. My name is Monkey D Luffy" my husband walked with the blonde officer towards his tent.

Burgess looked surprised at first but a smile broke out as he took out his cell phone. "Boss I found him"


I reached Long Ring the exact moment Luffy's bus arrived at the hotel. I could not wish him at night since the network was scarce on the hilltop and I was driving. I parked my car and stood in front of the entrance of the hotel. "Traffy, my husband pushed people in front of him to jump into my arms.

"Happy fifteenth birthday" I kissed his forehead. "Law-san, glad to meet you, please hear me out, your husband is in detention for next one week" Jimbe walked towards us. "I leave you for six days and you earn detention" I pull Luffy's cheeks.

"Um Shoury" my husband tried to speak. "Jimbe-san, I hope you don't mind if I pull Luffy out of the camp" I asked. "Not at all" Jimbe smiled. "By the way mister fifteen what did you do to earn detention now?" I again pulled his cheeks.

"Please forgive Luffy-kun, he lost his temper because a colleague of mine was being rude to me" I saw a blonde-haired guy was bowing to me. "It's fine, umm Luffy-ya tends to get angry. Why should an army officer bow to a civilian" I hesitate as the blonde man was still bowing!

"Blonde nii-chan, please smile, my husband is not angry with me" Luffy grinned.

"If you say so Luffy-kun... LAW!" the blonde had the same surprised look on his face that I had when he looked up.

"Killer!" I lost my breath.

"Wow Traffy you know nii-chan?" my husband grinned.

"We dated" Killer and I spoke at the same time.

"Wow Traffy you like golden hair people too much shishishi" forever innocent was the look Killer and I gave each other. "It's been a long time, I am really surprised that Trafalgar Law married an angel, but who am I to talk" Killer smiled.

"It's been a while and I am happy you are married, I heard from Franky months back" I smile. "Luffy-kun it was wonderful meeting you, I have to go back now. Happy birthday and Law I would love to meet Luffy-kun again back home, so please do accompany him later" Killer bowed again.

"Sure" I nod, like hell I would let Luffy meet Killer and his husband alone.


"Happy birthday" I drove Luffy away from the hotel his camp and Boa Hancock was residing in.

"Why does Traffy love to blindfold me?" my husband grinned as he walked inside the room. "As my love, you enjoy surprises" I kiss his cheek and open his eyes.

"Oh my god!" Luffy's jaw dropped. "I guess it's time you enjoy the real viewfinder" I patted his back. "Traffy just knows what I love most!" my husband was drooling at the gift on the queen-sized bed. "I can use it in next camp after exams!" Luffy rushed to the bed and held the DSLR peeping at him.

"So fifteen, what's the first photograph you want to take and where?" I sit beside Luffy. "Huh?" my husband looked at me.

"You know it's going to storm for the next three days, we will be stuck in this hotel room. I am giving you an option for a short trip to take the first click in the place you want to go" I lay the map of Long Ring and ruffle the black hair of my husband and left him to choose.

After almost two years of marriage, I should have had become used to Luffy's antics. But no I was not, normal never happened with him. As I walked out of the washroom with a T-shirt in my hand, I saw my husband concentrating on the toy in his hand.

"Enjoying your toy my dear boy?" I smirked as I walked towards the dressing table. As I rolled my T-shirt and positioned my arms above my head I turned my head on impulse. Bingo the first click happened! The boy gave a satisfied sigh and looked at me with a grin.

"You had to take my photograph love?" I put on my T-shirt and walk around the room to close the window as the weather had become gloomy and the storm would break soon. "Traffy hardly has any photographs, all I see are Perona and Fatheringo in albums and very few of Traffy. I have decided I will take as many photos of Traffy as I can" my husband was serious.

"Have I ever stopped you?" it was useless trying to change his mind. "Nope" Luffy jumped out to hug me. "I am being loved today" I whisper. "What Traffy?" Luffy looks up. "Nothing, your cake must arrive soon" I look at Luffy, he was plain cute looking at first glance, but the more I look he was growing into a beautiful man.

"Will we have Meat cake like last year?" Luffy asked. "There are great cuisines around the world without meat you know?" I frown. "Shishishi... But I love meat the most in the world" Luffy grins. I still was in a fight with meat to be on top of Luffy's love list.


After the little celebration we husbands had, the storm had broken out! It was early May but it felt like chilling winter. After six days of trekking and rafting my dearest husband had fallen asleep. The more it thundered the more Luffy snuggled inside me.

Finally, my husband was sleeping on top of my chest and his left leg coiled around me and his hand clung to my neck with the blanket covering us. The storm was growing at a steady speed and I could feel the pitch dark world outside. I hugged Luffy and fell to sleep.

I woke up when my phone began to ring. None in work would disturb me now, Tashigi or Perona had been warned. My father was flying somewhere. Curiosity made me pick up the call. "Law, it's me Doctor Pell" the name sounded familiar.

"I am sorry to disturb you late at night, but I have been trying to reach you for a long time" Doctor Pell informed. It clicked me the doctor was Luffy's sister-in-law Vivi's distant uncle. "Yes Doctor Pell, I did remember you a day or three back" I inform.

"You had sent a patient to me right?" Doctor Pell asked. "Yes, I did ask him to visit you" I adjust Luffy on my chest. "Is everything alright with the man?" I ask. "Yes, I spoke to him, he had little hints of depression, but it will be gone once he talks with family members or friends. "If he is fine, why do you call me?" I enquire.

"You see while I was talking to him, I was called off to another ward. When I returned he was gone. I had checked the register but he came without an appointment since it's a private hospital my nurses are having a hard time. If you could recall his name it would be a great help to my staff?" Doctor Pell asked.

The parting smile of the old man suddenly struck my head running a sudden chill in my bones. "Doctor Law" Doctor Pell mistook my silence for call drop. "Umm, sorry, my husband is fast asleep on top of me" I blush. "Ah sorry to disturb, I will call in the morning for the name, it's tough for a doctor to recall a single name" Doctor Pell actually felt sorry.

"Marshall Teach, the name of the old man was Marshall D Teach"

I inform with a sudden uneasy feeling growing in my heart.


TBC


 

Notes:

Now you have met Killer, so all the pervs start guessing who his husband is! And Blackbeard has made his official entry. You can start biting your fingers now if you thought I won't bring an action to the story, you are a little mistaken. Now feel free to think what I am up to hehehehehehehehe.

EVIL AUTHOR LAUGH!

NOW GO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM AT KHEPIARI! T______T
and meet my amazing handsome son Gucciko Paul!

Chapter 14: Employment!

Summary:

Like I promised we were back to Luffy's hometown to celebrate his mother's birthday with whole family months back. The brothers were again after my throat and escaping them was harder than last time.

Notes:

STAY HOME. WASH HANDS. KEEP YOUR HOME CLEAN. WEAR THE BLOODY MASKS!

AND TO THE MEMBERS IN OUR LAWLU CHAT GROUP!
STUDY YOU BRATS!

AND YOU BRATS WHO READING THIS GO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @ khepiari and follow my cat son Gucciko at @TailofGucciko

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

"I want to work" as I sat in our huge library my ball of sunshine walked in. I kept flipping the pages of my book and did not look up; I was expecting the story to come up eventually. He sat opposite to me and from the corner of my eyes I could see his determination and pout forming on those adorable lips.

"I want to work Traffy!" I finally looked up with a raised eyebrow. "Everyone is working in part-time jobs, Ussop is working hard so that he and Kaya can go to Louge Town" Luffy pouted. "If I am not wrong, both are from really well off place, Ussop's dad Yassop is in the production business. You mean both are planning to go honeymooning before they get married" I close my book.

"I don't know, but Ussop said he and Kaya are going to spend sweet time locked in a room. It will be boring just to be locked up in the room. Right Traffy?" big innocent eyes tortured me. "Yeah, what a waste!" I smiled.

"I want to work too" we were back to square one. "Why may I ask? We are married, any place you want to go, I will take you, haven't I done that for the last two years?" I asked. "Yes like you promised" Luffy grinned.

Like I promised we were back to Luffy's hometown to celebrate his mother's birthday with whole family months back. The brothers were again after my throat and escaping them was harder than last time.

On the day of our second anniversary instead of land refuge, I took the sea road. Not only was the brother duo but Boa Hancock and Akainu dead against it. I smuggled him out from school to celebrate with the help of Ussop. We cruised in the middle of the sea for three days with the help of my father-in-law. Even enjoying my own wedding Anniversary was scary and Luffy had no idea of the mental trauma I went through.

"I want to work Traffy" Luffy grinned. "Why?" I frowned not because I hated saying him, no, but at the thought of the overprotective family, Luffy had. "I just want to" he grinned. I hung my head in defeat there was no reasoning against the impulse this boy had.

"You can work" I sighed. "Yeppppi" he jumped on my lap to hug me. I let him nuzzle in my chest and I secured my hand around his waist. "But" I smirked. "But what?" Luffy frowned. "I will decide what kind of part-time job you do! Take it or leave it" I smirked.

"Deal" he hugged me hard.


"Traffy do you really want me to work or not?" Luffy pouted a week later as he rolled on the bed while I sat on the floor. "Why?" I reclined my back against the bed. "It's the fifty-seventh work ad that you've declined" Luffy rested his chin on my head. "I am being through," I say in my professional voice

"Really? You don't want me to be a waiter, why again?" Luffy asked. "You are clumsy and you will break plates" I inform, the real reason was I didn't want rich perverts to eye his body.

"I can't work in departmental store" Luffy sighed. "No people steal from there and you will be blamed by everyone" again I did not want those college guys to mistake him for an easy pick-up.

"I can't work in the gas station" Luffy laughed. "No way, what if you decide to play and burn down the station" it was again a good pick-up place.

"Pizza delivery boy?" my little husband asked. "You have to ride a bike! So No!" what if someone said they want a lift and he would help them, obviously.

"Bookshop?" Luffy asked again with hopeful eyes. "You will read all the comics there and not study and confuse people while deciding books" romance reading school girls would be there to ask him out.

"Florist?" another hopeful voice. "You will prick your hand with thorn" what if while selling flowers someone fell for him.

"A diner is no" Luffy grinned. "You will eat all the food" and that was the real reason behind it.

"How about working in a children's home?" Tashigi knocked at my door.

"Go away" I could see Luffy already getting excited. "If I leave you to pick a job for Luffy-kun, he is bound to be caged" Tashigi was right, I knew it, I agreed, but I was scared.He was too young. "Law, there is a government home for kids, it hires teens to help out, the pay is not bad. This might help Luffy-kun to get into university into future" Tashigi smiled.

"Have you inspected the place?" I asked. "Don't you trust me?" Tashigi asked. "With my life, if you have glasses on" I smirk. "Shut up, Luffy-kun will work with young kids left alone in the world. He is a ball of happiness and he will help them. So your usual worries will go away?" Tashigi figured my troubles. "Yes, they will love Luffy, but no one will ask him out! Don't try to absorb all of Luffy's love alone Law" she yelled! This woman was harsh.

"Fine, since Tashigi says so... Luffy you can work in Children's home" I grinned and my little husband chocked me in happiness.

"Law the world is not as cruel as you think. I will send a recommendation letter." Tashigi left with a smirk.


Trusting Tashigi was really not a good idea. Being a government officer, her police instincts made her trust the official documents blindly. Sending Luffy to the job was both a mistake and a boon. Two weeks after Luffy began working for Smile House, my little husband called me.

"Luffy-ya, are you done so early?"I asked. "No Traffy, can you come here right now" Luffy sounded tensed. "Why?" I asked. "Two kids day before yesterday and three kids today have fainted" Luffy was really worried. "Why didn't you call 311? A government doctor would come to help" I asked.

"Everyone thinks its passing flu, but I sense something bad" Luffy feeling bad was a wakeup call, his instincts worked like spider senses. "I am on my way. "Thank you" Luffy relaxed on other side.

Going alone was an exciting idea, but I pulled my gang out of the hospital. Once we reached Smile Home, Luffy pulled me to the children. Five of them were sleeping now, but the caretakers informed that once in a while kids fell ill like this. They assumed because of poor food quality and changing weather these faintings happened.

We began checking the kids up, soon we realised these kids were the victim of drug testing. Each kid had puffed up eyes, partial amnesia, high blood pressure etc. They were fed a tiny amount of drugs every day. The weaker kids fell ill sooner, I was sure more kids were affected. Someone in the Home was playing with their health. Before we could call Police, I saw my little husband hug a familiar blond.

"Killer, why are you here?" I asked. "Luffy-kun called me up, I changed my branch, now I am stationed here. Luffy-kun informed me his doubts two days before, we heard a new drug called SAD was out in the market and was being experimented. But we never knew it would be used on kids" Killer sighed.

"Yeah, these ki... I mean children were the first set of guinea pigs, I guess you can begin investigation soon" I nod. "If possible, change staff members or at least question them" Bepo spoke. "I recommend a thorough checking of each child" Sachi spoke and Penguin nodded.

"Luffy-kun, thank you" Killer bowed. "We can leave now right?" Penguin asked while Bepo took my husband ahead to the car. "Yes, my fellow officers are here already" Killer smiled. "Thanks to you guys coming and treating the kids. We can crack a racket here" Killer looked worried. "Killer I heard you got married?" Sachi as blunt as always. "Yeah" Killer blushed. "Look after the children" I spoke.

"Still avoiding child's synonym Law?" Killer smirked. "I promise I will send Luffy on brunch with you" I clench my jaws. Like Hell! Ever was I going to do that bastard! I screamed in my head.


"We are going to celebrate" a month later my little husband was dancing in our bedroom with his paycheque in hand. "They even gave me a bonus" Luffy giggled. It was a government reward for being an alert citizen. "I know you really are happy if you want to hold another party trust me you will need at least five hundred of those payslips love" I walked out of the bathroom in a towel wrapping my waist as I saw him float around me in circles. It was difficult to change around him.

"I know! Only we will celebrate" Luffy sang. "Who are we?" I asked. "Traffy, and me of course" Luffy giggled. "Traffy, will those tattoos ever fade?" Luffy asked. "Huh? No, but they need to get re-touched time to time" 

"When will you make me one?" Luffy asked. "After you turn eighteen?" I said in a deadpan voice. "Wow" Luffy rolled on the bed and I wore my boxers but Lufy didn't care! Innocent moron! And sat down to look at the payslip sitting on my dressing table. "How and where do you want to celebrate?" I asked.

"I will follow the words of Ussop-sama" Luffy spoke. "What did that long nose liar say?" I asked. "Great Ussop-sama's manual to dating" Luffy laughed as he threw me my pyjamas. "Dating?" I asked. I flop on the bed after putting on the comfortable pyjamas that Tashigi gifted me as a late birthday gift the shirt of the pair now belonged to Luffy and it was too huge for him. "I am taking Traffy on a date" what the hell was I doing for the last two years was my question. Could a married couple even date? This boy was really going to be my death.


"Law looks troubled" Sachi walked inside my ward with a cup of coffee. "Don't bug Law much" Bepo was looking after the child I just operated. "Want a doughnut?" Penguin asked. "Go away" I took Sachi's cup and began drinking it.

"Hey, that's mine" Sachi puffed his face. "Get another one" I glared. "What's troubling you?" Penguin asked. "Sexual frustration" I informed. "You forced Luffy-kun?" Bepo turned scary. "No it's just he is growing more good looking every day" I sighed.

"You heard right he took a part-time job, now he is taking me on a date" I grumbled. "Drive, dine, dessert and come back home?" Sachi smiled. "Yeah" I nod. "That's torture" Penguin nodded. "Umm Law" Sachi looked confused.

"Yeah?" I handed my empty cup to Bepo. "Luffy-kun is fifteen, isn't it normal for guys of this age to have wet dreams and stuff" as if I had not noticed it myself. "He sleeps well, his bathing time is half an hour and if it's more than that trust me he is asleep in the tub. I generally throw away our clothes to laundry basket I have not seen a white stain" I say in my professional voice.

"But semen formation and you collection must have developed by now," Penguin tells me. "He is a late bloomer" Bepo sees sunshine everywhere. "Law have you ever thought if he is not a sexual being?" Sachi gives a weird smile. "I have wondered that too" Penguin mumbles.

"You sleep in the same bed, you have bathed each other time and again, he sees you naked now and then. What if?" Sachi throws the thoughts. "I told you he is a late bloomer" Bepo kicks both of them out. "Law, we saw in the wedding he is not an ordinary boy, the day his sexual awakening happens you will be giving Sachi and Penguin hard time" Bepo pats me.


"Traffy wear this!" my little husband was wearing black three-quarter trousers, red t-shirt, a cardigan and his trademark footwear. "Wear this" he was flagging my white t-shirt and navy blue hood. "I am already wearing jeans; you want me to go full casual?" I asked. "Yes" as demanding as ever.

I decided to agree and walked towards the corner shelf for keys. "We are not taking car" Luffy grinned. "We are walking?" I asked. "Nope!" Luffy pulled me by the hand. "Traffy Surprise!" I was standing in front of my mansion to find Luffy's bicycle waiting for me.

"Are you fuc... I mean are you kidding me Luffy-ya?" I almost spell fuck. "No, Great Ussop-sama's itinerary says the boyfriend should take his girlfriend on a date in his ride" I wanted to kill that bastard. "But we are married!" I pouted now.

Without anymore word, I sat behind his bicycle and my husband began peddling. Being tall was handy whenever he sped up I controlled his motion with my legs. At every turn, I kept telling him to speed down. He had no fear and I kept my eyes open, though it was a cycle ride I felt death grinning behind my back with its scythe resting on my nape.

I guessed next a diner would be our place to eat. But to my surprise, it was a semi-fancy restaurant decorated in tinted glass and wooden work. Luffy grinned at me expecting a reaction from me. "This is a good place Luffy-ya" I ruffled his hair. "You think so Traffy?" my husband looked at me with surprise. "Yes it's cool" I nod.

"Sir please park my bicycle" my little husband handed the key to the guy parking cars and bike. "Bicycle?" the man in green cap looked surprised but he smiled and opened the door for us. One of the waitresses walked towards us.

"We have reservations" my husband grinned. "Sir, under what name May I ask?" the girl looked at me in confusion. "Mr. Monkey D. Luffy Law" my husband smiled. "You did that to your name?" I asked as the girl took us to our seat.

"No, they were not taking a reservation under my name and age. I finally told them I was married, still, they did not do it. At last, Fatheringo helped me" he got fooled by that blonde bastard. "What about the reservation cost Luffy-ya?" I asked.

"Reservation cost? For what Traffy?" big innocent and pure eyes were looking back at me. "Nothing" I shook my head, he had no idea about reservation cost, my father paid for it and I was not going to break this to my husband now. Otherwise, my father would earn a bounty point on my husband's list.

"Why this restaurant?" I asked after the waitress was informed of pre-ordered food. "Ussop-sama's manual says to take your girlfriend on a place she feels comfortable in. "And?" I asked. "Traffy doesn't like crowded places so I chose this place" so he really figured my dislikes and likes.

When food came, I was so happy that there was not a single item related to bread. Luffy really put his effort and I was not letting him be disheartened. "Traffy do you like the food?" Luffy asked taking big bites of his meat. "Yes it is delicious" I smiled.

"Yosh, next will be film and Traffy and I have the couple's seat" the word couple's seat broke my heart. We were married for two years now, yet we were far from doing things the married couple did. Yet, just being with him made me so happy. "Great" I started attacking my dessert.


"Teach-san" one of those skinny pimps sat in front of the fat man sitting on those ancient chairs. "What is it?" the man known as Blackbeard in underworld asked. "The dealing in SAD has been postponed by a month or two" the pimp trembled.

"Why?" Teach asked. "A young boy who joined the Smile Home sensed some foul play; he called few doctors and Central Police. We cannot experiment the drug on those orphan kids anytime soon" the skinny man bowed.

"Get me details about that brat" Teach grumbled. "We already did" another man from shadows handed the folder to Teach. "Are you teasing me?" Teach grinned with his missing tooth. "Revenge comes full circle! Its Dragon's brat! I don't want him killed! Killing him won't ignite the pain like hurting and torturing the boy" Blackbeard laughed.

"Boss what do you want? Are you too soft to kill now" another heavy female voice asked. "Oh nothing, I am not soft, but that boy's mother was a nice lady. When I was killing her, she was not even afraid to leave her kids behind. I have respect for her. So I won't kill the boy, but take revenge against Dragon, Shanks and the lady" Teach laughed.

"But getting excess to Monkey D Luffy will be hard" another spoke. "He has shadow bodyguards, Doflamingo and Garp always are informed about him. They have a police officer living in the house. Even that husband of his was once known as Surgeon Of Death on the streets. Even though the boy got employed by Smile Home, he is protected most of the time." Another informed.

"Take one step at a time" Teach grinned as he drank his drink.


As we walked inside the mall Luffy was going to show me the film in I fell something cold poke my back. "Raise your hands, you are under arrest for child prostitution" a cold voice whispered behind my back. I snapped and pushing Luffy behind me I turned around.

"Child what?" I glared. "Law it's you" Smoker growled. "Yo! Smokey!" Luffy waved. "Hey brat" Smoker nodded. "What are you both doing here?" Smoker asked. "We are on a date" Luffy laughed. "Do married people go on a date?" Smoker asked. "Why are you here White Chase?" I asked.

"Family time, we are celebrating, my brat graduated from school and now got into GrandLine University" Smoker looked little irritated but proud. "Congrats" I wish. "Smoker what you are doing?" a tall pink-haired woman walked beside Smoker. "Law! Keeping out of crime boy?" the pink-haired woman smiled. "Hello, Hina-san" I knew her well too.

"Traffy you know the lady?" Luffy asked. "Luffy-ya meet Hina-san White Chase's wife, she is also a police officer" I spoke. "Traffy, Smoker it's the same brat who gave us a hard time! Remember how he hated when we called him anything but Trafalgar! Now, this little pipsqueak calls him Traffy" Hina was giggling and my eyes were growing tense.

"Hina, let it be, Law is a doctor now" Smoker saw my tensed face. "Wow, it fits his name, surgeon of D..." Smoker suddenly pulled Hina into a kiss which surprised me and Luffy found it cute as he was quick to take a snap. "What happened to you Smoker today?" Hina was blushing hard. "Nothing, just felt like it" Smoker blushed harder.

"Ahem... Ahem," a cough broke behind. "Dad if you want to romance around, why bring me? You and mom could have left me to my room" a similar brat looked at me. "You" the girl almost ran for my throat. "Hold on brat" Smoker pulled the girl by the waist.

"Dad he is the guy who threatened me last year" the girl hissed. "Yes, you tried to kiss my husband" I glared. "What husband?" Hina asked pulling her daughter. "Hina, Law married that brat" Smoker hissed while his daughter tried to break free. "Yosh Traffy is my husband" Luffy grinned.

"Dad he is the guy Surgeon of De..." Smoker banged her head. "Enough Bonney, Hina we are going to watch the film now" Smoker really had a hard time with two pink heads as he pulled his wife and daughter away. Now I realised how this Bonney girl knew about my street name.

"Traffy, why do the police know you so well?" Luffy asked. "I was a bad boy when I was your age, Smoker and Hina-san helped me change" I did not lie but I did not say the detailed version of the story as I pulled him closer to my chest. "Did you always want to be a doctor Traffy?" same innocent looks. "Why?" I asked. "They were calling you by your professional name! Surgeon!" Luffy grinned.

"Not exactly doctor, but I did want to be a surgeon" I informed. "Okay" Luffy gave an assuring smile and we walked inside the theatre. Again my heart stung when I saw the couple's seat. He was still too naive to enjoy the bliss of the seat. We sat on the seat and soon between us sat a large bucket of popcorn.

Still, I managed the courage to hold his hand. I kept interlocking our fingers, I circled his palms with my finger, but the expected reaction never came. I pulled his cheek and kissed his cheeks during a sloppy scene. Luffy just smiled and stuffed more popcorn in his mouth and cuddled into my chest but the blush I was hoping for never came.

After the movie got over, I was treated to an ice-cream of my choice. Luffy again decided to peddle us home. So what's next on Great Ussop-sama's manual?" I asked as we rode past half-filled roads. "Drop your date home and kiss your date goodnight if your date was well" Luffy laughed.

"Yosh it was fun" Luffy opened the door to our bedroom with a satisfied smile. "Thank you" I fell on the bed. "Traffy did you enjoy?" Luffy asked. "Yeah, it's all middle-school for me" I grinned. Luffy climbed the bed and planted a kiss on my cheek. "Now our Date is complete Traffy" he cuddled me like a soft toy.

The kiss lacked the sensation that spoke of love. There was no doubt Luffy loved me, but what love was it? I was expecting too much from a fifteen-year-old. But the kiss was plain skin touching similar to rubbing of exposed skin with others in a crowded metro. The creepy feeling inside me rose from what Penguin and Sachi spoke before. Now it irritated me. What if my husband was indeed asexual?


TBC


 

Notes:

Disclaimer- watashi wa wanpisu o shoyu shite inai!

Guys thank you for reading and commenting you have no idea how much encouraging it is, nothing much happened in this chapter though only Luffy putting fire in Blackbeard's backyard. Yes, it has been two years of the wedding. I did not write about the second anniversary, because let's assume Ace and Sabo were again high and going after the couple. Luffy is now fifteen and a half, Law will have a hard time. Luffy is growing sexier too, I had to make Luffy work, it is essential for the plot.

Though in India we don't have to work part-time culture while studying in school. If you are poor you just work and go school somehow, if you are middle class you just study your arse off to please your parents' ambitions! Ask me, how many fucking degrees I have and still, my parents are not happy about my career choices or job! Bwahahahah!

Chapter 15: Surprises

Summary:

I was confused if I should be happy about this or sad that it was time I spoke my shitty past to him. My eyes grew large at Luffy being so angry. "Traffy you can kiss me" my husband dropped another bomb on me. "Huh?" I looked confused. "Kiss me" Luffy gritted. I bowed and kissed his cheeks.

Notes:

There is some underage sex-related thought process that might make you uncomfortable. I have marked it for you. You can skip that part.

And don't do what stupid Law did in his teenage.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

My husband was walking ahead of me and I was following him holding his school bag on my shoulder. The black trousers were sweeping the roads and his white shirt was yellow with dust. At times I felt I was not paying him to study but fight in school. The reason we were walking was obvious, my husband was held back in detention and Ussop had borrowed his bicycle for the day and hence I came to walk with him.

"Luffy-kun" a pink-haired girl in a similar uniform rushed in front of my husband. My husband grinned and stopped his walk. I decided to stand a few meters away from them, though I was his husband, Luffy needed privacy too.

I saw the girl bow and it did not take one to be a genius, she was confessing her love to him. It was now frequent that my little husband was earning more confessions than ever before. Before I realised he had earned the eyes of the boys in the school too. Honestly, I was pissed to death. People I hated most were those who eyed my boy.

Luffy turned around and pointed his finger to me and the pink eyes of the girl grew large. My presence was always intimidating when confessions happened. In a general scenario, I would give a heart-wrenching glare and scare off the petty lovers. But this girl had tears, Luffy was her first love and her innocence was sparkling in her tiny tears drops forming in corner of eyes. Just my standing here was enough to break her heart.

I felt bad, but he was mine and I would make sure none ever went after him for too long. Now the girl suddenly turned towards Luffy and pulled my husband into a hug. My eyes grew large as I saw my lean husband's chest is pressed against the bountiful chest of the girl. The very sight revolted me and the next thing I saw the girl press a light kiss on Luffy's cheeks.

"Stop it or I will kill you" I yelled. Luffy pushed the girl back and took three steps back and ran towards me. "Traffy don't kill her" my husband held me in my waist. "Yowahoshi, just go! He really is my husband" Luffy yelled and the girl ran off. "Ne Traffy, see, she left" Luffy grinned and my anger shot up the head again when I saw his cheek.

I held him by the neck and dragged him to the nearby park. "Where are we going?" my husband asked. I made him sit on the bench taking his water bottle, I poured some on my hand and began splashing it on his right cheek. "Traffy?" Luffy now pouted. "Stain.." I gritted my teeth. "What Traffy?" my husband asked. "Lipstick stain, there is lipstick stain on your cheek and it pisses me off" I yelled.

"Traffy, she thought I was joking" Luffy looked surprised at me. "I am sorry Luffy-ya, it's just that I don't want other people to love you" I sat beside my husband. "But, the way you are, people will love you and it makes me angry. You will grow up, graduate school and enter college and more people will try to take you away from me, I am just afraid" I sounded pathetic.

"Shishishi... Traffy talks like Shanks" my husband hugged me. "Oye I am not like Shanks, that man is crazy" I protested. "Traffy should stop being so scary, now poor Yowahoshi is crying heart out in some corner. "I was about to kill her! She kissed your cheek! How dare she" I grumbled. "I had a feeling you would" my husband laughed.


After the bursting of my anger, my little husband and I decided we needed ice cream. But my world was about to crumble; my perfect curtain to keep Luffy wary of my shitty past was going to fall. Of all the secrets that I wanted Luffy to stay away from was around the corner.

I placed my hand in my little husband's small of the back and guided him towards the ice-cream parlour. As Luffy jumped up and down asking the girl in counter to create a huge combination of bright colours I felt a sudden but low spank on my buttocks. The very action struck fear down my spine and distant memory from my early teens pinched me.

I wanted to avoid looking back, but Luffy turned around to find a hand wearing black nail polish resting on my jeans-clad buttocks. If I did not react now Luffy would assume it was normal and indirectly I would lead to bigger trouble. It was I who told him about the bad touch two Christmases before.

At last I turned around jerking off the hand "What do you think you are doing?" both Luffy and I spoke at the same time though my husband was louder. Luffy was already frowning and my eyes stared at the one face I did not want to look at. I uncrossed my hands and asked Luffy to stay back, but I knew he would be rushing towards me.

The lipstick painted face smiled at me and the flame-red hair held back by goggles was giving me a sly grin. The similar orange eyes were glowing and looking at me with amusement. While my eyes travel to the figure taller than me. The legs were inside biker boots and bright red trousers while the upper part of the body was in a hunk vest and biker jacket. It was a too similar and painful sight in my eyes.

"Long time no see Troffy Boy" the heavy voice grinned. "You still are shorter than me" now the grin turned into a smirk. My eyes now concentrated on the face talking, there was a nasty scar on the eyes now maybe a year or two old, the sharp nose still flared when he laughed. Boy, I hated this face from the bottom of my heart. "Its Doctor Trafalgar Law for you" I gritted my teeth.

" Who is this firebeak?" Luffy was already beside me with ice cream in his hand and I mentally slapped myself. "Law, you pervert, I knew you loved young birds, but man this is an infant" the man standing in front of me laughed. "Utter another word and I swear you will be dead" I smiled and pushed Luffy back.

"Come on, tell me where do I get to pick up such fresh flower? Which school do you go to kid? You look rich type what do you need money for?" he was getting on my nerves and this husband of mine was oblivious that the talk was about him. But somehow I could sense Luffy did not like the guy standing in front of us. "Did you lose your hearing power biking around?" I placed the money on the counter and pulled Luffy by the hand.

"Trafalgar Law, you are being selfish now.. come on.. tell me Troffy Boy" the voice followed us. Before he could open his mouth again by hand rose into a fist and landed on the lipstick faced bastard. The asshole fell on the grey pavement earning yell from school girls. "Kid" a familiar blonde rushed towards us.

"I can't believe Killer... you married this guy... this guy of all the people.. He will never change Killer, I warned you years before" I spat in anger. "Law, you didn't have to hit him that hard" Killer picked up Kid who was willing to pound on me. "Kid fucking stay here... Why do you always cause trouble huh? It was just a normal date but no, you had to ruin it too" Killer ran his hand in his hair, his finger had turned pale in frustration.

"Killer I just wanted to ask him about the prosti..." a slap fell on Kid's face from Killer. "Because of this fucking mouth! Every time you open your mouth, you cause trouble" Killer yelled. "But Killer Law is picking up that boy and I just..." another smack fell on Kid.

"Luffy is Law's husband!" Killer was literally frustrated and tired of this guy's antics. My husband was frowning and before I knew my husband had already punched Kid. I pulled Luffy away and held him by the waist. "Law why is your husband punching me?" Kid hissed.

"Traffy let me go, he hurt Killer-san and made him sad" of course my husband liked my ex-boyfriend. "Hahhahahaha... Killer that kid just called Law, Traffy" to Kid it was big news. But for the last two years, people around me got used to my nickname. "Kid let's go okay" Killer held Kid's hand pulled him, but the red mammoth stood there.

"Oye kid! You know before he became a doctor, he was a gang member" I closed my eyes as my body went cold in anger. Suddenly my eyes blanked out and my life before the marriage flashed before my eyes. Everything began flashing backward and I could see Kid grinning and I felt helpless thirteen years old me and my hands dropped from Luffy's waist.


Back flash to Thirteen-Year-old Law.

I had lost my mother for four years then; my blonde father was always traveling and looking after my sister. I was practically alone and angry at the world. I missed my mother, I had no friends or relatives to talk too. People of my age avoided me because of my intelligence and my frowning eyes did not help. So finally I decided to elope.

I was thirteen but with puberty being blissful to me I looked like a healthy fifteen-year-old.

All I wanted was a companion and someone to talk too. In-home all I had was Tashigi who was trying hard to be my other sister but she left for boarding school. I had an annoying sister who was ten years elder to me and we never agreed on anything. Akainu was always behind my back bickering on my lack of manners as a noble. All this pissed me!

So I had decided to leave home. I wrote a letter to my father saying to him that I had taken enough money from his study, to pay my school fees till I turned eighteen. I was a genius and I knew it since childhood, so I could graduate school with top scores without reading a word twice.


I packed my bag and walked out of the manor one evening. Before I knew it, I was standing in a different town and I was standing in one of those shitty alleys where children from good families did not enter. I needed a job, was my first thought, I walked to the coffee cum bakery shop showing help wanted a sticker. Bad luck did prefer me and I did get the job. The shop was a legal face to a really bad gang before I realized I had already entered a dirty world.

Being happy about the job, I looked for rented rooms. I lied in both my job and to my future landlord that I was fifteen. None bothered to ask for ID. I was so happy that I had run off from my father's house. I was free from the waiting and I would make new friends and forget the pain of losing my mother. Alas, I never made a decent friend on my rebellion days.

The next day I enrolled myself in another shitty school which did not care about attendance, claiming I was on my own. The best part of this town was none cared. My certificate did not show my age only my grade and scores; I was always two grades ahead from people of my age so I tricked my school into believing I was fifteen. I felt freer and proud of myself.

I had a room that I shared with six people older than me. None cared who came or who left since my life was not important to my own family members why would have I cared about those roommates. We never spoke but saw each other.

Sometimes I would enter finding a couple making out on their bed, other times in one corner someone was smoking something fishy and toxic for the human body with glee. I did not have a bed but a sleeping bag and often they would take it, another time I would find the room filled with stink, parties happened and none cared if I stayed or not. Overall it was a messy place and I felt accepted there. But soon unknowingly I had become part of the drug-dealing gang. I was fifteen in their eyes and they sent me as a delivery boy.


On such delivery, I met the biggest mistake of my life. "You are a new face huh boy?" Kid was in the second year of college then. "Huh?" I looked confused as I stood at his doorstep. "Rookie in the gang I meant" Kid took the box and put the money in my hand. It was the first time I received direct payment. I was told all payment happened online.

"Did you not pay online?" I asked. "Oh yes I did, this is a tip for you" he smiled and my fake fifteen-year-old heart was happy. By the time I realized I was at Kid's door with boxes twice a week. I found him cool and his tattoos were intriguing. Another six months later I figured I was part of a drug-dealing gang.

I received enough tips here and there to get my first tattoo. I asked Kid to take me to a parlour, but he offered to do it for free and teach me how to do it. I got my arms tattooed and a few days after the tattoos, I got my name Surgeon of Death!

An opposite gang had hanged upon us, I had already utilized my limited knowledge of human anatomy to beat up five guys. I beat up those guys very efficiently without killing them. I had become taller and stronger, my hidden bosses took a liking of me and trained me to become a proper member. In another two months, I was an expert with the sword. I could cut people without killing if required. More tattoos came up.


My meetings with Kid became more regular, he began hanging out in the cafe, on the pretext of wanting to look at my textbooks he found out about my living condition. Soon I was sitting behind him on his bike with my rucksack on my back. I had moved in with Kid and I felt happy. I thought he liked me and I could confine my loneliness in him. But I was wrong! Kid came with his own big baggage of broken family, heartbreaks, affairs, loans, drugs, and whatnot. He was a messed up guy.

On the first night with him I realized we had only one mattress, that same night I drank my first beer, wine, cheap alcohol, and passed out. The next morning I missed school as I woke up and Kid was sitting up looking at me with curiosity. "You never drank before?" Kid asked. "No" I shook my head. "And you work for a gang, smuggling and transporting drugs! Troffy boy" Kid was laughing.

"Its Trafalgar Law not Troffy" I hissed both because of the name and my body revolting inside.

I frowned before I could register, his faded lipstick-stained lips slammed on mine. It was neither the most romantic or smooth kiss. If it was anything it was violent, because of his height and strength Kid had pushed me to the mattress and was trying to devour my lips and I did not reciprocate. "That's it! You are my Troffy Boy" I punched him hard on the sharp nose. "Hahaha.. you are strong, I like you" Kid was still above me.

"You are not fifteen are you?" Kid asked as moved away from me and my eyes grew large. "How old are you?" Kid asked. "I will be fourteen this October. "Man, seventeen-year-old Killer leaves me and I end up housing another teen! But anybody will do, turn fourteen soon" Kid stood up. "What do you mean?" I gritted my teeth.

"You are a runaway, you faked your age, you work for a gang and you already left your apartment. So I am all you have, have you ever had sex before Troffy Boy?" Kid smirked. "No" I glared.

"Try to leave me and I will tell the police you are a runaway" this one sentence was enough to make me fall in the trap.


*THIS PART MIGHT MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE*

( YOU can stop reading from here)

I fell for Kid's trap and I practically became his housewife doing the basic housework. I had never liked girls in particular. But Kid's kisses every night proved I found pleasure in the company of men, in dark alleys, I would kiss the boys from my school and compared them to Kids, but I never loved Kid. His kisses never left an impact; it was pleasurable sometimes but nothing more.

I stayed with him because I wanted my father to feel bad. I knew I was smart and I could escape but entering this bad relationship with a college-going guy was epic of rebelliousness. Once I turned fourteen it did not take Kid long to drop hints he wanted sex. The concept of virginity in mind had vanished long before as I found it pointless. I was assured Kid was a safe guy to experiment with.

A week or two later Kid made sure I was drunk enough to be wobbly but not fall unconscious. By the time his lips pressed to mine, I knew I was doing something wrong. I tried to push Kid away but he was demanding and I gave in without another fight. I don't even remember what or how I felt that night except for the voice of Kid constantly humming and laughing. The sex was alright I think, he tried his best to be careful and control his excitement, but the sex was just sex that turned into a meaningless blur of memory the next day. I didn't remember the touches or the intercourse. "Fourteen is right age Law. I will make you cum all you want. Law this is how sex is done"these were the only thing that remained with till this day. The sense of a mistake I couldn't undo.

With the sex entering our life I became Kid's bitch, in front of people he behaved liked the top I was his Troffy Boy. He would proudly show me off as his new toy, groping my ass in public, giving light spank on my back while walking on the road. I was his property and I did not feel like retorting. I played along pretending to be his bottom. In reality, Kid loved being the bottom he was the bigger guy of us, he had a reputation to keep.

What we had was not love but a vulgar relationship beyond the description of the word. Kid always had a name in his head Killer. Often I would find him going after blondes just to check if it was Killer.

Smoker and Hina were soon after us for being a biker and being part of a gang. Once Smoker cornered me and he figured my real age. I escaped but Smoker gathered enough resources to find about Kid and me time and again. In front of my gang I was the gay guy you don't mess with, to them I was sixteen but in reality, I was fourteen.

Smoker and Hina tried to catch me on my big assignments but I would somehow escape. I would play the bitch Troffy Guy and rode around bikes with Kid. By that time I had learned to draw tattoos. I covered my chest in tribal art. I was being drowned more into drugs and sex. I would fuck around with people who caught my eyes. Kid was never a monogamous guy, this is the reason his actual love left him to rot and I saw no reason to be loyal to jerk like him. Sex with people I met for one night was comforting, but the drugs and the booze had numbed me. Even the comfort I sought in strangers began fading away.

By the time I turned fifteen the streets knew Surgeon of Death. Kid found another toy in his new workplace as he graduated from college a month or two later. He decided to move to better housing complex and asked me to move in with him. I declined to result in verbal abuse, physical fight, and eventually sex. Though he moved away he tried to drop by for a quick fuck now and then. By this time I was a hollow man.

But eventually, our fights grew larger and violent. We fought and fucked, fucked, and fought. As it went beyond my hand I kicked him out for good.


RESTART READING FROM HERE

Two weeks later I began my first normal relationship with a blonde guy. It was Kid's Killer who had come looking for Kid in his old place. Killer was a nineteen-year college student then, aspiring to join the central police. The moment Killer saw me, he could see his own reflection in me, instead of leaving me alone, he stayed. He stayed to look after the mess Kid had left and the self-harm I was indulging in. That kindness he showed was the first time I understood how deep I had gone down the rabbit hole.

I won't say I fell in love with Killer, but I liked him a lot. He was caring and sweet; the three months we spent together were sweet and normal. Under Killer's influence, I was slowly cutting down dirty work and preparing for college entrances. But I was not blind, Killer loved Kid and could not ever forget his love. Six months before I turned sixteen, Kid was banging my door again.

He wanted Killer to leave me immediately and go with him. Kid could not see Killer with me, but this time I decided to fight. I wanted Killer to stay with me because Kid was wrong but again I was not the right either. I lost Killer to Kid that night, as I was beaten up badly and Killer was lifted off his feet and dragged out of the apartment. Within a night Kid left the town to start afresh with Killer.

In anger I became ruthless and scary, this anguish of losing Killer was maddening and me more daring, it also made Smoker chase me down with a battalion. I was caught three weeks later finally; my father found me behind custody. I was right under his nose yet for two years he could not find me, I was happy that I had troubled him so much. I was expecting an overdramatic shower of expressions or something stupid like a speech about the choice to say no. But I was slapped hard on the face by my father in frustration. Before I realized my pink-headed sister Perona was crying her heart out and hugging me and Tashigi was ready to dice me with weepy eyes. My father joined too with tears.

But the tattoos on me enraged my father further, he dug out everything about my two years. I was far too damaged and too addicted by this point. The next day I was put back to Grand Line high, my father made sure none of the gang members were hidden he tracked them all. The cafe was burned down in a mysterious fire, the whole alley, and my old apartment building was bought by my father. To assure Killer's happiness I requested the mad father of mine to send Vergo as a messenger.

Every week I had to meet with Smoker and Hina and a counselor to give up using drugs. I was in the rehab therapy sessions for few months. They would ask me about my drug business and make me talk about my two years. Being minor saved me from being put to prison. Battling addiction was the hardest part. I was under a constant watch and everything I did was up for evaluation. My father was not taking chances. He settled down with me in the house. Perona kept the legal battle going for me while Tashigi moved back from the boarding school for me. I had no other option but to be honest and give up on drugs.

After I turned sixteen I was the youngest student to be accepted at Grand Line Medical University. I was given a clean chit and before the first day of my college. I virtually had killed the junkie me and tattooed my hands with the word death to signify a fresh start. I had also killed my hopeful self and dedicated my life to solitude.

Though I made friends with the three idiots I did keep aloof for a while. They accepted me with my shitty nature and I did the same. I did warm up to them and they helped me grow better when I tripped the first time craving drugs and they nursed me back. For the first time in my life, I made friends and they were three idiots who were not part of any gang or drug addicts or twisted and they accepted me for being me! When I tripped and craved drugs they stopped me from relapsing time and again. They understood recovery was not easy and gave me their undying support. They kept reminding me that being sober was a one-day battle at a time. They started taking me out and brought friends they thought I could date. I eventually began dating the blonde guys hoping they would be nice like Killer, first meeting a guy majoring in pathology, another in oncology. But it became evident I could not love. Cavendish wooed me but he figured out I was too nice to take a stand and dumped me.

In four years' time before my marriage, I met Killer in different places, it seemed Kid had given up the playboy nature, but he was far from removed from his drugs. But the emotion I saw in Killer's eyes for Kid was love. This was the dedication I wanted to give to my lover and the dedication I wanted from him, but I had given up on love.

And four years after my return to normal life as a sober person, I was brought back to being alive by this little husband clutching my hand. I fell in love for the first time with Monkey D Luffy and decided to dedicate my life to him.


flash forward to the present

I don't recall what happened during the mini blackout but, I was watching Killer trying to close Kid's mouth and Luffy standing in front of me. "You kid have no idea, what guy you married too" Kid was laughing. He was a maniac and he could never love peace. Peace freaked him. He had a strong and caring husband but he wouldn't stop being a jerk. Today I pitied him suddenly my anger against him was gone.

It was Luffy who shut Kid's mouth with one final punch. The punch knocked Kid out. "Don't act like you know Traffy. I don't need to know about Traffy from you. Traffy is a good person, BAKA!" my husband still had his ice cream cone in his hand. The next thing I see was the red spiky hair was coloured in multiple layers of ice creams.

"Traffy let's go! And don't hurt Killer-san" my husband pulled me while Killer looked really sad. I felt bad I did care for him still after all these years. Luffy was fuming in anger now, and I let a low chuckle that's when the impossible happened. "He is not your TROFFY BOY! Stay away from MY TRAFALGAR!" my little husband yelled my complete name in anger without a slip, for the first time.


I was confused if I should be happy about this or sad that it was time I spoke my shitty past to him. My eyes grew large at Luffy being so angry. "Traffy you can kiss me" my husband dropped another bomb on me. "Huh?" I looked confused. "Kiss me" Luffy gritted. I bowed and kissed his cheeks.

"No on my lips" Luffy was really angry. "No love, you don't have to force yourself" I pushed him back a little. "Why won't Traffy kiss me?" Luffy was frowning. "You are not even sixteen and I am already twenty-three" I confessed. "I will turn sixteen soon, this is January and we have three months to May" Luffy hissed. "You are too young" I laughed.

"But you kissed that Firebird did you not Traffy when you were thirteen?" Luffy asked. "How did you know?" my eyes betrayed me. "I had overheard Ace and Sabo discussing things about you before our marriage was planned" now the question in my head was how much did he know.

"Grandpa had asked brothers to learn about you, they were talking over drinks about Fatheringo's son. I was going to the kitchen for a midnight snack and I heard them telling about you living with some Kid guy when you were thirteen and kissing and playing around or something" Luffy was too honest.

"We need to talk" I dragged Luffy to another small park. "Luffy-ya, you need to know, the Traffy you know now was not a very good person when he was of your age" I engulfed my husband into a bear hug. "I was a really bad person, I may have hurt people, I was a shitty.. really shitty person. And I hid all this from you" I confessed.

"Traffy, I don't care" my husband spoke in a very clear voice. "Traffy is a good man, you look after me and you save people's life. The Traffy I know is an awesome man!" my husband grinned. "Who are you?"I dropped my head in astonishment. "Monkey D Luffy" my husband grinned.

"Now kiss me!" Luffy demanded. "No!" I laughed. "Why?" Luffy pouted. "Do you have a tingling feeling in your chest?" I asked. "No!" Luffy grinned. "The day your tingling feeling comes I will kiss you" I grinned. "But you said after I turned sixteen" Luffy pouted. "Or maybe that" I informed.

"Luffy-ya, can you live with me if you come to know about my past?" I asked.

"Traffy, you think Fatheringo chose me for you?" Luffy giggled. "What?" I was taken aback. "Traffy I fought with Gramps to marry you" Luffy was grinning. "Why did you marry me?"I asked but my husband decided to unheard it. My mind was going on a roller coaster ride, after all, that was my husband. Only one person could tell me- Garp!


I put Luffy to bed and decided to use the private number to Garp The Fist. "What a surprise for my grandson-in-law to call me" Garp roared on the other side. "Old man-ya, tell me what exactly did compel you guys to marry Luffy-ya off to me and why do I hear that Luffy-ya fought with you to marry me?" I was attacking openly.

"Ah, the brat spoke huh?" Garp laughed. "You recall the Blackbeard threat on Luffy" Garp turned serious. "Yeah" I nodded though Garp could not see me. "Look Law lets make it clear, Luffy is the true bloodline of Monkey and Rodger family. Killing him means the end of the bloodline. When Luffy went missing we thought he was kidnapped by Blackbeard, we almost destroyed their hold in east-blue. But when Shanks found him, the news reached them too" Garp took a break.

"So, your father, Sengoku and Kuzan my friends suggested sending Luffy to some safe house. But the way the brat is it was impossible. Ace and Sabo were strong to protect him, but Ace lacked far sight and Sabo lacked manpower under him. We decided to marry Luffy to some girl child as an old tradition and he would grow up there" Garp took another moment.

"Your father pulled strings, marriage law got passed. We sat down to decide on the bride and three girls from Happo, Barque, Whitebeard clan were chosen. I decided to let your father talk to Luffy, your father is a good talker. But that jerk planted the idea of marriage with a guy to keep the wishes of your mom and Luffy's mom" so the initial seed was planted by my father.

"So Moringana was sent to Luffy with three pictures and your father added yours in them" Garp was angry with father. "I gave Luffy a day to read about each of you before that Ace and Sabo had collected information about you and you were rejected by me" such honesty angered me.

"Next day the brat tells he wants to marry you" Garp made it sound like a blunder. I tried to persuade him but for two months we fought.


Back flash to Two months before the wedding

"Luffy you are too young to marry this Law" Garp yelled. "First of all you are marrying me off, I will marry the person I like" Luffy yelled. "He is a man" Garp yelled. "So am I" Luffy grinned. "That's what I am saying" Garp lowered his voice. "Mingo said, we will look cute and we will have a big banquet at the wedding. Two men marrying are cooler" Luffy grinned.

"I won't let you marry him" Garp fisted his hand. "Fine, then I won't marry anyone " Luffy stuck his tongue out. "Why do you want to marry a scary looking guy?" Garp asked. "He looks sad and he must be nice" Luffy grinned. "You know he was a really bad teenager" Garp tried to talk Luffy out. "So?" Luffy made puppy eyes.

"He had many boyfriends, he was gang member Lu" Garp banged his head on the wall. "I know he will be a nice guy Grandpa. I have decided I will marry him, if not now then as soon as I turn eighteen I will" Luffy rested his hands on his hips to show his determination. "Fine" Garp had agreed.

"I can marry him?" Luffy asked. "Yes," Garp hissed. "Just don't tell your brothers" Garp accepted defeat. Next two months Doflamingo waited for his son to get over his recent breakup, while both Garp and Doflamingo planned the perfect hushed up wedding.


Back to the phone call.

"You mean, he did not know anything about me, just my name Law and decided to marry me! Assuming I am a good guy! But Why?" I asked Garp. "That's Lu for you and I don't know the why part" Garp yelled. The reason why Garp had earned so many death glares was that he failed to change Luffy's mind.

"You see Law, Luffy doesn't care about the past. I married him to keep him protected and you better do it. It is good that you love him more than enough, don't prove Luffy wrong" with that my call was disconnected.

"But it still did not explain why to marry me of all the people?" Luffy was the biggest mystery of my life.


TBC

Notes:

Hope you loved it. Your most awaited suspense of the story! Law's past! Now children say no Drugs, and if you are minor and are dating adult people: BE CAREFUL! Anyone above 4 years interested in you in real life is no no no. Fiction and reality are not the same.

Now go follow me on Instagram at @khepiari and my cat @guccikopaul We need followers because we love social media. And I badly need 1000 followers.

Chapter 16: Interrogation

Summary:

"This is ridiculous! Law you practically stalked your own husband for two years!" my sister hissed. "What do you mean?" I hissed back. "You were glued to Luffy all the time, you drop him to school, scar off his classmate, you gave up on your social life after work, you are Luffy obsessed" Perona mumbled. "It is my duty to protect him!" I yelled. "Why do we have snipers and guards planted around moron! In the eyes of LAW, you could be a stalker only that wedding ring saves you" Perona yelled again. "I have never seen someone be so hooked with their husband or wife like you are!"

Notes:

Indian Supreme Court just rejected the marriage equality bill! petition! So you all get to read a new chapter. I am upset so comment and cheer me up!

And stay safe!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Trafalgar Law, that's the name I went by within social and work for circle, Surgeon of Death was my ex-alias. Physically I was twenty-three years old, mentally as experienced as a sixty-year-old. By profession I was a doctor, majoring in Cardiology and I was a skilled surgeon. Swords had a friendship with me, I was an expert in hand to hand combat, I loved tattoos and piercing, I enjoyed occasional drinks with friends. What did I fear? Practically nothing!

This would have been my bio-data had I remained unmarried and bereft of love. I sat in the big drawing-room and I felt sweat forming on my forehead, it was January and I was draped in warm clothes. Yet I was feeling the heat rise in my body. All this heat was rising because of tension. The reason for tension- MONKEY D LUFFY.

I heard my fellow classmates not my usual gang of weirdoes but my classmates complain that I suddenly changed. A week before my classmates decided on a drinking party I declined and rushed home as I had a brat waiting for me at the home. I who had been the epitome of self cantered life, was always occupied with the thought of my little husband nowadays. According to them, I was too obsessed with my husband and I agreed with them. That thought brought us back to the problem we were in, my increase in bodily heat due to tension.

I was holding the letter from the Government Branch called Cipher Pol 9. This particular branch dealt with the institution of marriage, civil partnership, divorce, adoption, etc, etc, etc... The letter was addressed to me and my better half. As we were in unusual marriage, it was Cipher Pol 9's moral duty to check on our relationship. They were going to come to our home and check if the adult in this marriage was following the marriage contract. In general case, if two minors married they would question the parents. But we were a tricky case, I was elder to Luffy by seven years, I was an adult when we married, secondly, they were late in their visit which increased the pressure on us. Had Luffy been thirteen I could have erased the idea of my physical attraction towards him. But now he was almost sixteen, things were going to be complicated!

Bartholomew Kuma the guy who served as head priest and lawyer during our marriage was sitting opposite to me while Perona was reviewing all things related to the marriage contract. Both Perona and Coby had decided to stay in the manor till the Cipher Pol problem existed. My father sat on the other side sipping his red wine, his secretary Kalifa sitting beside him with a pen and notebook while Akainu and Vergo sat near the door guarding us. Three of them were pretending to be the officials and I was answering them. The problem laid with the other investor in this marriage.

The answers Luffy gave were innocent but could easily be manipulated against me. Cipher Pol 9 had a reputation to keep as it was a newborn branch. If they proved I was a sadist husband I would be killed by the Luffy fan club and brought back from hell and killed again by my little husband's brothers.

"This ridiculous! Law you practically stalked your own husband for two years!" my sister hissed. "What do you mean?" I hissed back. "You were glued to Luffy all the time, you drop him to school, scar off his classmate, you gave up on your social life after work, you are Luffy obsessed" Perona mumbled. "It is my duty to protect him!" I yelled. "Why do we have snipers and guards planted around moron! In the eyes of LAW, you could be a stalker only that wedding ring saves you" Perona yelled again. "I have never seen someone be so hooked with their husband or wife like you are!" Bartholomew agreed. This was bad for me.

"You will do fine, you are my boy" my father patted me. "You know my reason for fear" I hissed. "Yes," my father nodded. "When are they coming?" Kalifa asked me. "In a week's time" I informed.

"Akainu, make sure the maids are prepared for any question from them, Pan Fry should cook anything and everything every day in case they want to eat, they might drop any day and look at anything. All the bodyguards should be put on watch in civil uniform and the estate should give an air that we are raising my son-in-law well" my father spoke in a very serious voice.

"Don't worry we will do our best, rest to make Luffy less obvious is your duty" my father patted me. Kalifa handed me the notebook with multiple questions written from various viewpoints. She even penned simple answers for Luffy. But the tough part was to make Luffy utter these words. Even before I tried I knew it was a lost battle.


Two nights later I was reading a book on our bed and my husband was rolling on the bed like he always did. "Ne Traffy" my husband raised his head to flaunt his big grin at me. I was confident the brain inside that skull had already decided his next action. My agreeing had nothing to do with the news he was going to break. "Yeah, Luffy-ya" I raised my eyebrow from the book.

"Sanji called me" another smile. "And?" I asked. "He wants me to help Silk in her Cafe" now who the hell was Silk was my thought. "Who is Silk dearest?" I asked. "Oh Silk happens to be Sanji's classmate from his culinary school. I told you right Sanji went to Culinary School in the capital?" my husband had eaten up my ears a year before when Sanji had gotten his acceptance letter in Culinary School.

"Yeah, and your friend Nami also got into the geography department with him. They technically live together now, surprisingly Robin teaches in that university and Zoro followed after her, finally studying Physical Education" I parroted. "Wow Traffy actually hears what I say?" my husband's eyes glowed in surprise.

Honestly, I did not care about people, but these four friends happened to be Luffy's protector. They were equally scary like the brother duo. I preferred being well aware about my enemies. Yes, they were my enemies when it came to earning Luffy's affection. "Yes Luffy-ya, they are important to you after all" I smiled.

"Traffy is so nice" Luffy was easy to impress. "So what does this common friend Silk want from us?" I asked my husband. "Well, Silk has opened a Cafe at Drum Road. Till the end of February, she wants me to help her with the shop" Luffy smiled. "You will wait tables?" I asked with little irritation. "Yes, I will be more of an errand boy, buy grocery and bring to the cafe" I had a sense of déjà vu here.

"You already have three days booked for the orphanage love, you have school, club activities, can you manage?" I asked. "She will ..." my husband mumbled something. "What? I didn't catch you" I asked. "Nothing" a clear lie I knew as I could see him pouting. "You are hiding something from me" I closed my book and moved towards his rolling body.

"No" another pout. "Fine, I won't stop you. But I will go and talk with Silk. If I like her and the place you may work" I pulled him into a hug if he was trying to lie it must be something important and he would tell me eventually. "Traffy is the best" I was hugged back. "But your grades should not drop" I ruffled his black mop of hair.

"Promise" I swear I saw an image of an innocent little puppy in my husband.


The next day I was standing in front of Cafe Baristo, a cute one-story building painted in yellow and red. It had a cute little garden with colourful monuments and small benches. It stood between two buildings, one was an old bookstore another ceramic it stood at the intersection of Drum Road and Aruba Street, Aruba Street happened to nourish the Orphanage Luffy worked at. The owner was a blonde girl who led me inside her Cafe. She was wearing a yellow shirt with checked three-quarter trousers and matching boots. She was twenty-one, a senior of Sanji. Unlike Sanji, she only concentrated on Desert making. She was pastier and opened Cafe Baristo. I walked inside to give a glance to calm my heart.

The Cafe had a window display of sweetmeat and the interior was done in not so expensive wood but it seemed nice to my eyes. The floor was covered in blue carpet and a simple chair and table of wood painted in multiple colour stood inside. Each table had a small white vase with a single flower, napkins, and salt, and pepper sellers. There was nothing fancy about the place. But it gave a warm homely safe feeling; it was different from classy restaurants that my father dined at. Luffy would compliment this place as a worker.

Being new in business meant risk, with small investment Silk could not hire professionals she informed me as she showed me inside of the shop. Hence, came the advice from Sanji the great, to let my husband help her. To my relief, Kaya and Ussop were going to work with Luffy.

"Law-san, you don't have to worry, I won't let anybody harm Luffy-kun" Silk bowed. The girl was really grateful. "I know, be careful with your food though, my little husband here has a blackhole planted inside his tummy" I smiled. "Sanji warned me about that" Silk blushed.

"Please take care of my husband" I bowed. "Please do come as our guest too" Silk opened the door to let me walk out. "Luffy-ya, you can work here" I opened the car door to find the raven head jumping into my arms. Ussop and Kaya to climbed down from my chariot and breathed on relief. "Work hard" I patted my husband who giggled and walked inside the cafe. "And You" I spoke in a calm voice.

"Yes sir" Ussop stood still on his foot and Kaya beside him. "If you again plan to write a dating manual for Luffy-ya, trust me I will dissect you into tini-tiny pieces and stuff you into pie" I smiled and Luffy who waved from inside assumed I was being nice to his buddy. I loved my husband for trusting me blindly. "Aye Sir" Ussop ran and Kaya giggled. "Law-san, you are an ideal example of selfless love" women they were hard to understand...


At Silk's Cafe, two days later:- General Point of View

"Luffy-kun thank you for the hard work" Silk ruffled the teen's hair. "Welcome, I like working here" Luffy grinned. "Ummm... Luffy" Ussop ran towards Luffy as Silk began to lock her door. "You want my bicycle again?" Luffy pouted.

"If you don't mind" Ussop lowered his head as Kaya was grinning. "You can take it, but why don't you bring your bike?" Luffy asked curiously. "Father things I will crash it" Ussop now pouted. "Actually Ussop-san doesn't have the license yet" Kaya spilled the beans. "Kaya please" Ussop lamented.

"Take it" Luffy handed his keys to long-nosed boy. "Luffy-kun, how will you go?" Silk asked. "As soon as I call Traffy he will pick me up" Luffy grinned. "Yeah Silk-san, Law-san is always on his toes" Ussop trembled at Law's image flashing in his head. "Luffy-kun is really pampered huh?" Silk giggled and Kaya was nodding.

"You both can go ahead" Silk discharged Ussop and Kaya who walked ahead waving their goodnights. "Silk-san are you waiting for someone?" Luffy asked. "No, you could use my company, go call Law-san" Silk poked Luffy's cheek. "Aye" Luffy fished out the cell phone from his bag pack and speed dialed Law and sat on a red bench in the garden.

Silk was giggling when Luffy began chattering at the third ring. "Yes Silk-san is with me, I am not blind Traffy, I won't go wandering, I know Fatheringo has kept emergency guards nearby too. I can smell people" Luffy pouted on the phone. "Yes, Yes, YesI won't sit in a strangers car or eat anything they offer, I will not wander off alone" Luffy promised.

"Law-san really worries about you" Silk reclined on the door. "Traffy scares my friends almost every month whenever they ask me to date them," Luffy said proudly. "You get that many confessions?" Silk asked. "Is that a lot?' Luffy tilted his head. "So naive? What do you plan for Valentine day?" Silk asked.

"Nothing" Luffy grinned. "Its Traffy who gifts me and makes me chocolate. In school, I get so many cocos but Traffy's are the best!" Luffy's grin grew wider. "You are pampered from head to toe" Silk laughed. "Even Grandpa says, 'That Law has spoilt you brat! One day I will rip that goat's goatee' shishshi"Luffy laughed. "Oh, Shit" Silk stopped laughing.

"What happened?" Luffy asked. "My pet Billy is alone at home, its past his feeding time" Silk frowned. "You should go" Luffy stopped laughing. "Will you be fine?" Silk asked. "Yes, trust Traffy he will be here any moment" Luffy rested his hands on his waist. Silk bowed and ran off as fast as she could yelling "Call me as soon as you reach home Luffy-kun".

Five minutes after Silk left for her home Luffy was feeling impatient and he began playing with rolling the stone. Being an impatient human, Luffy began toying the stone, finally kicking it vertically to the other side of the road. Luffy rushed to the other side with glee. With his slipper wearing feet the fifteen-year-old began dragging the stone back to the entrance and his red bench. After all, he promised Law he would wait for him on the promised spot.

Luffy tumbled into a fat belly standing in front of him. "Excuse me, is the cafe closed?" a huge fat bearded figure grinned at Luffy with his half-filled gums. "Yes, we are done for the night" Luffy did not give his big grin. "What a shame, I wanted to buy cakes for my Nephew and family" the man-made sad eyes.

"I think you should go to the Merville market, you will find varieties of cake their" Luffy spoke. "Why are you standing here alone?" the man asked. "I am waiting for my ride" Luffy uttered in a cold voice. "Oh I see, so you work here part-time?" the man smiled. "Yes, I do" now the teen slipped out his phone and began fidgeting with it.

"What's your name?" the old man asked. "Why should I tell you my name? I am not allowed to talk to strangers" Luffy frowned. "I am a bit worried that such a young lamb like you is standing alone" the man spoke. "What's your name old-man and I am sitting not standing?" Luffy now gave a smile and sat on his red bench. "Marshall Teach" the man gave a small bow.

"Please come tomorrow, our shop will give you fresh cakes" Luffy informed. "Thank you lad" the man began walking towards the other side of the road. "What's your name?" the old man asked. "Lucy T. Law" Luffy waved a bye with a big grin and uncertain eyes.

As soon as the man entered his car, Law rushed his car in front of the cafe and jumped out of it. "Are you alright? I am so sorry I had too many patients then bloody traffic delayed me" Law began panting and rested his hands on his knees. "I am fine, you are late by twelve minutes only" Luffy laughed. "You scared me" Law fished out his cell phone and pointed it to Luffy.

"Sorry to make you worried" Luffy pouted. "But you wrote me, "TRAFFY, COME FAST, OLD WEIRD MAN TRYING TO BE TOO NICE" Law recited the words. "Yeah, a moment before Traffy came a weird old man was here. He was laughing was asking about me, I told him my name was Lucy T. Law!" Luffy grinned. "What got into you today? You generally are all friendly with strangers?" Law pulled Luffy into a hug. "I don't know, I felt weird" Luffy pouted.

"Let's go home, do you want bodyguards with you from now on?" Law asked. "Nah, I have Traffy" Luffy giggled.


Back to Law's point of view

"Why are you stealing flowers from your own garden early morning?" next day I tiptoed behind my little husband who was happily pulling out the Petunia, Peonies, Chrysanthemums from the garden. "Because if Akainu sees me he will shout and I will punch him" my husband grinned. He was confident that he would defeat the old hulk of the manor.

"But what are the flowers for? I see no roses in them. You know I like roses very much" I smirked. "They are not for Traffy!" that was blunt. "For whom?" I asked. "Please drive me to this address Traffy" my husband handed me a tiny crumbled paper. "Hope in then my love" sometimes I wondered was I his husband or chauffeur. But one big smile from him and I was all gaga over him.

In the next fifteen minutes, we were standing in front of a small manor colored in pink. It belonged to a fellow noble as I could see the family symbol of three-headed spears at the entrance. "Honey, why are we here?" I asked my husband as we pressed the bell.

"To meet Yowahoshi" a pink-headed girl's image came to my head. "Its that girl I scared off two weeks back?" I grumbled. "Don't tell me you love her and want to accept her feelings" I frowned. "Traffy is silly at times! I am married to Traffy!" I knew that he won't accept her feelings but the girl was cute. The gate opened and three figures stood in front of us.

"How may we help?" three guys spoke. "May I meet Shirahoshi!" Luffy flashed his smile. "Who are you?" the tallest with blue hair asked. "I am Monkey D Luffy" my husband informed. "You are the brat who made my sister cry" another guy grumbled. "Yosh I rejected her confession. Please ask her to meet me" my husband could be insensitive at times.

"You" one raised his fist and I was standing in front of Luffy in seconds flaring my nose. "My husband here wants to talk to your little sister please let them talk" I spoke in a calm voice. "She has not eaten for a week now, doesn't go to school, and keeps crying" youngest brother complained.

"Will you call her out or not!" now my little husband lost his patience. "Luffy-san" the pink-haired girl was running towards us. In a moment she was hugging my husband to my despair and her brothers' dislike. "Here the flowers are for you" my husband shoved the flowers in her hand.

"Luffy-san those are for me! He doesn't hate me" the girl blushed. "Yes they are for you, who said I hate you?" my husband frowned. "You bought them! Thank you" the girl was too happy. "No, I stole them from our garden. Traffy here wrapped them up" why couldn't he lie for once.

"You are really married?" the girl asked. "Yup!" big eyes flashed their eyelids. "And I am sorry for yelling at you, I love him too much"I bowed. "Traffy-san is a possessive husband" the girl chuckled. "It's Law for you princess" I blushed a little. "Law-san I am sorry too" the girl apologized. "So stop crying, come back to school and I don't hate you. I cannot accept your feelings. Now keep smiling, you look pretty when you smile. Bye" with that my husband was dragging me to the car.

"You were worried about her?" I asked as I began driving. "Caime is engaged to her elder brother. She told me Yowahoshi had not eaten or come out of her room. Her parents were worried, her brothers were sad too. So I decided to cheer her up" Luffy grinned. "You are really a nice boy" I did not pester him more but there was a slight hope that my husband was slowly growing up like normal teenagers do.


Like I expected three officials from Cipher Pol 9 stood at the entrance of our manor by the end of the week. Draped in black garments, each had an air about them. The one to welcome them inside was Coby and Perona as I was busy with Luffy sitting on Cherry and ShuShu tagging behind me in our estate.

"Law" my father called me when I saw three figures in black standing beside him. Luffy paid no heed to the guest as Cherry and he were on the rush. I walked towards them and my father guided them to the garden chairs kept under the shade.

"Law, I will leave you to the talking then" my father for once did not flash his stupid smile and left me in the company of three officials. "Hello, I am Kaku, he is my colleague Rob Lucci and this is Miss Domino from Children's Welfare Department" a man with a long nose similar to Ussop spoke. At closer inspection, one could see his nose was more cubic in structure. The guy Rob Lucci had a handsome appearance with shoulder-length curly hair and interesting goatee, but something about him was mysterious and dangerous. The woman Domino was a curvy one with full lips, blonde hair, and glasses.

"Hello, Mr. Kaku, Mr. Lucci, and Miss Domino" I bowed a little. "Well have your seat" I gestured my hand. "Let's come to the business straight, Miss Domino here will talk to Master Monkey D. and I will speak to you. Rob is here to observe" Kaku sat on the chair opposite to me and Lucci took the one near him. Domino on other hand was walking to where Luffy's big laugh was coming from.

"She knows her drill, so shall we begin? Master Monkey D. is in safe hands" Kaku asked me as I kept glancing back to where the blonde was waking to. His mentioning of Luffy's name gave me an uneasy feeling.

"Sure" I spoke in my professional voice. "The questions we ask may sound too curious, but trust me it's better to be honest and we do not enjoy poking nose in your private life" says the guy with the long cubic nose I mentally laughed. "Of course it's for common good" I was a doctor too.

"You are a doctor by profession, currently the best in surgery in your workplace" Kaku stated.

"Yes I aspire to be a cardiologist, surgery happens to be a hobby" I smiled as I made myself look a potential psycho killer.

"The age difference between you and Master Monkey D. are?" Kaku asked

"Seven years, six months" I informed.

"Very accurate, that's good" Kaku now brought out a questioning pad and began to tick things in it.

"When did you first meet Master Monkey D.?'' another nerve-wracking question.

"Four days before the wedding" I still remember how cute and tiny he looked two years back

"Did you not meet him before? Why did you agree to get into an arranged marriage with Master Monkey D.? now his chattering was getting on my nerves.

"No, never even heard his name before, I came to know about him when the marriage date was fixed. As for why did I agree? His mother and mine were best friends, they wanted their kids to get married and bring a name to their friendship. So I agreed" I wasn't going to tell them that I just agreed out of my usual whims and desire to mold a life.

"Did you know your future groom was thirteen?" I swear I saw Kaku wink.

"Yes I was fully aware" I nod.

"On the wedding day you changed few things in the marriage contract" okay so they were well versed.

"Yes, it stated we could consummate our marriage when my little husband turned sixteen. Sixteen as you know well is the legal age of consent to have a sexual relationship. I changed it to eighteen" I kept my professional voice intact.

"Why did you?" I was sure this was not in the paper.

"Simple, Luffy-ya is very innocent and comparatively late bloomer (thanks to Bepo I recalled the word) from others of his age. Marriage is not about sex, I think he should complete his school education without any hindrance from me and my desire. I can wait until when he is mentally mature enough to reciprocate" I was as clear as possible.

"You had a track record with police when you were in your early teens. Is your husband aware?" they were here to scare me.

"Yes, he has been informed about it" I was not going to throw light on the word aware here though.

"You even dated a guy quite older than you wasn't it?" another look passed between us, I could see Lucci was in the same position since the beginning.

"Yes. I dated an adult in my early teens. Our age difference was of nine years, a person as old as my elder sister" I informed calmly.

"Is Master Monkey D..." "Yes he is aware, Luffy-ya has met three of my ex-partners" I did not let him enjoy the show.

"Why not call them lovers or boyfriends?" now Kaku was too curious.

"Partner seems the perfect word in a homosexual relationship, it sounds equal" I smiled.

"When did you figure you are a homosexual?" why did people ask this silly question.

"In my early teens" I gave a deadpan look.

"So you have been married for two years now, do you have separate bedrooms?" this was a question I was anticipating.

"We prepared a separate room for Luffy-ya. But he barged into my bedroom after some childish fight with Akainu our housekeeper, around a week after our honeymoon. To answer your question, no we don't have separate bedrooms. We have the same bedroom and we sleep in the same bed" I grinned.

"Like you said your husband is a late bloomer, how do you channel your desires?" they should have asked me directly what of my sexual needs.

"I have hands and big bathroom" I smiled and this crept them out.

"In the past two years you have had few glitches too, you scared the students who confessed to Master Monkey D. right? Two Christmas before you punched Saint Charlos the High Priest and pressed charges on him too" I knew these questions would come.

"Yes and I don't regret them. As for confession, I don't threaten them my presence itself scares them off. But Saint Charlos got lucky, Luffy-ya stopped me otherwise I would have killed him. No one hurts or misuses my husband's innocence" I giggled at the thought of Bonney who was left sweating when I scared her and the fat pig assed priest, I was glad he was in prison now.

"What if your husband falls in love with a girl?" Kaku was smirking thinking he had given me Greek prophecy.

"He won't. He loves me, I don't fear that he will fall for others but I don't want others to harbor feelings for the only person I love most. I have a feeling he may turn out to be asexual, but if you ask where I see this marriage in the next fifty years? I will be protecting him and we will be together till the end" I officially ended my talk because I saw my husband running towards me and Domino smiling behind us.

"Traffy... Who are they?" my husband bounced into my arms.

"They are my friends from office Luffy-kun" Domino smiled at me decreasing my tension.

"I am Kaku and this Rob Lucci" Kaku smiled at my husband.

"Hello, I am Monkey D. Luffy Law!" now that was really cute to my eyes.

"I hope it was easy to match with Luffy-ya's energy," I asked Domino.

"Yes, he is a really interesting boy, and Law-san, you are a wonderful person. Luffy-kun kept talking about you only" Domino grinned.

"Well we are done here as well, Lucci and I will just talk to the rest of the resident in the mansion and go" Kaku stood up and static Lucci stood up.

I could see Lucci giving a good look at my husband. The look in his eyes was not friendly, they were unnerving. I did not like it that he was looking at Luffy and my husband snuggled more inside my arms as I stood up too. At that moment to me, Lucci felt like a calm composed predator waiting to pounce on his prey. More than Kaku I disliked Lucci more.

"Is something wrong Mr. Lucci?" I broke his concentration as he shook his head.

"Well it was nice meeting you" Kaku bowed to follow after Lucci and Domino walked behind them.

"Is everything fine you suddenly trembled?"I held Luffy's shoulder with more warmth.

"I don't like that cheetah-guy, he was not good" a distant memory hit me I was informed my husband's family butler he disliked people rarely, generally it was the bossy people he hated, but when he did dislike someone he spoke it out.

"We won't see him again relax love. What did Domino ask you?" I asked my husband.

"About school, friends, part-time jobs, about Traffy and you know what? Domino is a friend of Boa Hancock" my husband grinned.

"Great" I was sure Domino loved Luffy too now.


Opposite Side of the  City:- General Point of View

"Boss you could have dragged the brat by his neck into the car" a voice that was sick for years coughed words. "Shut up, we underestimated the boy" Blackbeard grumbled. "How?" a female voice spoke. "We underestimated Garp's grandson" Blackbeard frowned.

"Please elaborate," another voice asked. "When I began talking, the brat he had already sent a message to his husband to pick him up as fast as possible. While his husband was on the way he sent another message I saw his name on it. When he asked me to visit tomorrow, he had typed 311 on his dialing pad. One more wrong step he would have called the police. When I asked him his name he told me it's Lucy T Law!" Blackbeard now paced up and down the stairs.

"Did our in-telling guys not say he was dumb?" the same female voice asked. "Burgess did get punched too, his brains were hurt hard to give the proper report" Blackbeard grumbled. "What do we do?" another voice asked. "Don't worry we have alternate plans but it will take more time" Blackbeard smiled and the door to his room opened.

"Finally you are here! What do you think of the mini-army in the Flamingo household?" Blackbeard asked. "It's sure tough but not impregnable. But that's least of our concerns" the new voice in the tea party mumbled. "What do you mean?" Blackbeard has asked.

"Each person in the house is skilled, Doflamingo is too sharp and his eyes were everywhere, but most scary of all is Trafalgar Law" the voice shivered. "You mean that tattooed brat is tough?" Blackbeard. "More than that, he is like a curse spelled on the boy, a shadow, he is always with Luffy" the voice sighed.

"Boss what should we do?" the female voice asked. "Even curses can be broken, extreme light fades shadows. We do the obvious, divide, and rule" Blackbeard grinned. "You want to divorce them?" another voice grinned.

"No, separate the husbands and then we attack, it is taking longer than we expected, but I want to erase this bloodline from the face of the earth, can you do it, Lucci? Help me plan it out?" Blackbeard asked. " I will help you if I get to kill that doctor brat!" Lucci smiled.


Back to Law's point of view

"How was the meeting with Cipher Pol?" my father, my sister, and her husband and me were sitting in the drawing-room while my husband and Tashigi were lighting up the fireplace. "I think I went a little aggressive" I confessed.

"Did you use slangs?" my sister asked. "No" I glared. "Then its fine, I have read all files where these kinds of marriages were dragged for reviewing. Most of the time the adult already has bitten the forbidden fruit or the elder in the marriage goes berserk with language" she was a lawyer I keep forgetting that.

"Law-kun care for a drink?" Coby asked as he walked towards the minibar to get a bottle. "A small peg won't harm" I nodded. "Make me a large" my father grinned. "Tashigi-san do you want one?" Coby asked. "No, I don't drink" Tashigi shook her head. "You are not drinking?" I asked Perona.

"Umm... I will pass tonight" Perona blushed. "Come to think of it Perona-chan, your clothes are too different to your usual days" Tashigi walked towards us with my husband ducking behind her. "I got bored of my present style" Perona grinned. "Father-san" Coby handed a glass to my father and walked towards me. The guy was blushing hard. "Thanks" I took my class.

"Luffy-kun, is that BigMuma's chocolates in your pocket?" Perona asked. "Yeah" Luffy grinned. "Give them to me" Perona was drooling and Luffy handed his candies to her.

"Wait a minute" I mumbled. "Law has something to say" my father grinned. "You did not drive the car to home this time. You are wearing loose clothes, you are not drinking, you have been cranky these days, you have slightly put on weight, you are devouring chocolates. Don't tell me!" I smirked. "Oh my god!" Tashigi cheered.

"Law don't!" Perona blushed. "What is it Traffy? Tell me tell me?" Luffy asked with curious eyes. "I am going to be a grandfather!" my father jumped from his chair to hug my sister. "Umm yeah," Perona nodded. "Coby my lad, you are finally a man in my eyes" my father dropped his tears. "I am so happy" my father placed his hands on Perona's soon to sport baby bump stomach.

"Is the baby inside Traffy?" Luffy asked. "Yeah" I nodded. "How will the baby come out? Will she knock or he call out" now Perona and Tashigi were red as bit root. My father was laughing his ass off and Coby looked shocked. I yet had to search my voice but my hand had already reached my husband's waist. I began pulling him out of the room but before I could exit the door completely another question left his innocent lips.

"But how did the baby get inside the tummy in first place Traffy?"


TBC


 

Notes:

go follow me on Instagram at Khepiari! Follow me on twitter at Khepiari and follow my cat on Instagram at @gucciko.paul.is.a.cat

As for Luffy you lot complained about the last chapter. You thought, you all actually thought I left my Luffy like that? Who laughs while others cry! No... I hope you got your Luffy back in this chapter. He won't let anyone cry trust me. I did that on purpose when Yowahoshi ran off and Luffy said she is crying in a corner. The age difference between Kid and Law is nine years in this story. In actual One Piece Kid is twenty-three and Law is twenty-six, Kid is taller than Law by five centimeters in One Piece. Hope I was clear to you.

And I love it when you go all Kawaii on my story... Muaahhh...

Hello guys, so all those fangirls and closeted fanboys who wanted the hottie Rob Lucci in the story bow to me. I don't remember who or how many but many reviewers had PMed me asking Lucci to be in the story. Are you happy my Lucci fan club? Some of you guys wanted a guy to outsmart Law. So now keep counting chapters for a fight between Law and Lucci. No More Spoilers! Huhuhu... Silk is from Romance Dawn and Domino is the female guard from Impel Down!

Did you like Blackbeard and Luffy's meeting? I intentionally made Luffy act on guard. Luffy has a good sense of evil I think. It gives rise to intrigue in Law's heart and adds more mystery to this story too hehe... I am evil... :p Yes Perona is with child.. Now I balanced the seriousness and Fluffiness of the story. Right now I am in pregnancy mood so I keep making characters fall pregnant!

If you read, It Begins At Forever you know what I mean! As for Cipher Pol being Relation Keepers is a fangirl fantasy.

Chapter 17: Mates

Summary:

"Fifteen more days" my little husband spoke. "After that, you promise to give up on work in the cafe?" I opened the door. "Yes," my husband gave a big grin. "Why did you wear this?" there was no doubt he was looking adorable. He was too cute, beautiful, mouth-watering, sexy, sweet, but I was angry because many people had the same thought. "That pink-haired girl said about you doing this for her" I informed.

Notes:

Go follow me on Instagram at khepiari :P
and on Twitter at paulOaries :P

I want followers because I am a desperate fangirl :P

And my minor age group readers, if you are sexually active, read about safety and hygiene practices of sex okay. What you will read later in the chapter is a light brush on sex education.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

 


"Law-kun that will be enough, I think they are good to go" Pan Fry was grinning as I was busy frowning at the tray that lay in front of me on the kitchen table. "It's just good not best" I mumbled as I picked up the result of my hard work. "You look more boosted up tonight" Pan Fry mumbled. "It's Valentine's Day tomorrow and you know my worries, the obvious ones" I sat on the chair wiping my hands on the apron I was wearing.

"They taste good" Tashigi was standing in front of me and tasting the dark eatable. "Why was I never given one?" now the pink-headed pregnant woman was savouring the same eatable. "You are my sister and I never heard brother's gifting sister chocolates on fourteenth February" I glared. "Awe what a shame Law. Here I thought you would be kind to me now" Perona pouted.

"How come I did not notice before? You are four months with child" I clicked my tongue. "Because your eyes are always on Luffy-kun" Tashigi winked. "Get out of the kitchen" I grumbled. "Actually we came here to talk" Perona now stuffed her mouth with more of my finished product. "You have been avoiding Luffy-kun" damn these women and their sharp eyes.

"I am not avoiding him, just keeping him at bay. Before you even open your mouth, it's your fault" I pointed my finger at Perona. "Huh? What did I do?" Perona's eyes grew large. "If you didn't get pregnant everything would have been fine" I knew I was blaming her for the sake of blaming. "You idiot! I did not get pregnant because the condom broke or something! We planned to have the baby, I am thirty-one Law! It's your mistake too, you had to go all doctor-doctor that moment" Perona pouted. "Had you come clean about it I wouldn't have played the guessing game" I hissed.

"It's your mistake to keep Luffy in dark about sex and reproduction! Isn't it funny the best surgeon in town forgot to give his husband the adult talk hahahaha" Perona crossed her arms. "But how come Luffy-kun is bereft of this knowledge, nowadays kids as old as ten know all about sex." Tashigi intervened. "That's my question too?" Pan Fry nodded. "I blame it on my in-laws" I sighed. "Huh?" Perona was having an overflow of emotions already. "Explain" Tashigi translated.


Back flash - Two weeks ago

The night we discovered Perona was with child, I somehow doused my husband's curiosity by putting him to sleep. The next day I was sitting in my chamber with books explaining the process of reproduction, in impolite words I was reading about sex. I was holding the receiver between my left ear and shoulder as I dialed the number. If my doubts were proven right I swore to burn down Monkey D. manor to ashes.

"It's been more than two years since you laid your dirty eyes on my little brother, what makes you call me today?" I had dialed the number that connected to the Royal House of Alabasta. "Nor do I fancy talking to you, Mr. Brother Complex and to inform you, it was your little brother who chose me" I hit the nerve I knew it. "Come to the point Law, my dearest brother-in-law" okay he really did made it sound creepy.

"Let's get to business, how come my adorable little husband doesn't know how babies are made?" I asked. "It's all Latin to me" he simply avoided the question. "Luffy-ya doesn't know anything about sex! He is almost sixteen" I hissed. "And he should remain oblivious! Were you not all high and mighty on the wedding day that you won't touch him until he turns eighteen and matures enough! So why do you bother now if he knows about sex or not" the crowned Duke of Alabasta yelled.

"Yes, during the wedding I did not give it much thought when he showed a lack of awareness about the consummation of the marriage. He is a bit on the slow side, a late bloomer, might not get what sex is. But he practically has no idea. It's parental and a school duty to teach kids about reproduction at age of twelve. I married him when he was thirteen, he will graduate high school next year! Imagine a seventeen year going to University and being misled by hormone raged bastards" I yelled back.

"He grew up with bandits, he never went to school, till the wedding we homeschooled him" the elder brother of my husband was now regretting his words. "We? How many tutors did he have?" I asked. "He had none, Sabo and I, we decided to teach him, we are his elder brothers, it's clear as a day only we were fit to teach" I could make sense of everything. "So it was you who told Luffy-ya, that dragons high up in the sky create babies in their kitchen and drop them off at the door by turning invisible, seriously?" yes that was the story they sold my husband.

"Shut up, it was better than dad and grandpa's attempt, dad brought those huge biology books to explain how babies were made and grandpa actually bought a hentai book! You think Sabo and I would let them spoil our little brother! Never" these brothers were beyond any cure.

"You had Makino and Shanks!" I sounded like a defeated trumpet in a competition of orchestra. "She is like a mother to us NO WAY! That Shanks was too careless, he had almost spilled the beans" love for brother was normal but the behaviour they had was fucking abnormal. "How could you? Now I have to explain everything to him" I informed. "No you won't" the voice yelled. "It's your fault; I may be the first husband in history who is going to explain reproduction to his spouse!" I felt so angry.

"Listen Law, if you touch my brother, trust me I will burn you" this was a serious warning. "Listen Ace-ya, I respect your concern, love, care, and fears for your little brother. But he is my husband, you have to stop hating me" I spoke in a calm voice. "For Luffy's well being I can try" Ace mumbled. "Tell me something why dragons are bringing babies?" I had to ask it. "To make it sound cool" Ace spoke in a serious voice. "The dragons made him doubt your story" I informed. "Shit, Sabo told me to go with some regular animal" Ace spoke. "See ya" I hung up.


Back to Present Valentine Eve.

"Now that you mention Ace-san, it reminds our purpose to disturb you" Perona giggled. "What is it?" I asked. "Hmmm, I think you should go and see it for yourself in the drawing-room" Tashigi pointed her finger towards the door. "What is it now in the drawing-room?" I asked but soon my ears knew the reason as a loud cry came from the drawing-room. "TRAFFYYYYYYYY..." and he was up from his sleep. "Why is he out of bed?" I asked both girls to earn a shrug from each.

Giving up on them I pulled my apron and dumped it on the table to look at the reason for my little husband's cry. In the next two minutes, the reason was overflowing in the huge drawing-room. Luffy was drooling and I was mentally preparing murder plans for his elder brothers. The drawing-room floor was covered in boxes of chocolates sent by the brothers. I never had any particular dislike for the colour red. But I had a sudden itchy feeling that red might earn the top position in my list of- the Colour I hate most, in place of pink. Each box was wrapped in red gifting paper of different designs and materials. Yes, I despised red right now.

"Ace and Sabo sent them for me! Isn't it amazing Traffy" I saw my husband sit on the floor and begin unwrapping the boxes. "Yeah, it's fantastic" I gritted my teeth at the thought of the inferiority complex my homemade chocolates were going through right now. "Ace and Sabo just called me to say that they sent me few chocolates" why did he flaunt such a happy expression. "Love, we can open the boxes tomorrow" I suggested and if this was few what was plenty going to be I wondered.

"But I will be busy Traffy, I have to visit the orphanage, Silk will have a busy day at the cafe, I might work as a waiter tomorrow, now though Yowahoshi is working she often becomes a headache for others and I have to be stand by" Luffy pouted. "I know, yet you need to rest and I have a suggestion about chocolates" I turned him around.

"Yeah, I agree" oblivious as always. "But what suggestion, Traffy?" another innocent stare. "We can discuss it while you decide to sleep" I happily pulled him by hand and dropped the rest of the boxes from his hand on to the floor. "Okay," Luffy nodded. "But first you brush your teeth" I patted his head. "I Brushed!" Luffy made big puppy eyes. "Of course you did, but you again stuffed your mouth with chocolates" I smirked as I pushed him ahead.


Valentine's Day

"Good morning love" I looked at the beautiful eyes trembling and opening under the rays of sunlight. When the light fell on his eyes one could see they were not just ordinary dark eyes. They were deep brown from the forest with a tint of dark chocolate at the center. Indeed he had beautiful eyes, but the most beautiful aspect of his face was his smile. As he sat up rubbing his eyes and sleepy shoulder he gave a grin which only I had the privilege to see.

"G-o-o-d Mow-ning... Traffy" my husband pulled the blanket to his chin. "Happy Valentine's day" I walked towards his side of the bed and kissed his forehead. "I smell chocolates and they are not the ones from Ace or Sabo" my little husband scorched his nose. "They are from me" I ruffled his already unruly hair. "Shishishi, I love Traffy's choco most!" what a compliment from husband on Valentine's Day.

"Why did you marry me?" I mumbled. "I am hungry" my little husband stumbled out of bed to the washroom. As I laid his breakfast on the coffee table in our room Luffy came out in a towel wrapped around his lean torso. Puberty really was working as a fairy godmother did for Cinderella. "Love why are not wearing clothes?" I asked. "I forgot to take them" my little husband walked towards the cupboard to get his clothes. The next thing I saw was his back, his towel fell and his beautiful buttocks were looking at me.

This was torture, real torture I thought. I found myself walking towards him; I slowly placed my hand on the small of his back and hugged him. "Traffy what should I wear?" he hardly asked me what to wear. "How about going in full trousers for once?" I asked. "Okay" he agreed and I on intention rested both my palms on his bountiful bottom. "You are growing up fast huh" I rested my chin on his head. It had been a while I had seen him naked.

"Really?" my little husband asked. "Yeah, now put on some boxers" I light spanked his bare bottom. "Aye Traffy" I always thought about what it meant to be cursed by a blessing. He was my answer, a curse that was the grandest blessing in my life.

"What do we have for breakfast?" in no moment he was sitting opposite to the coffee table and looking at the breakfast I made. "Wow!" his starry eyes meant I impressed him. In front of him lay my hand made chocolates, strawberry jab with wafers, chocolate milkshake, fruit tart, and his favourite meat croissant. He was drooling and I was feeling happy.


As I parked the car in front of the Orphanage Luffy worked at I saw the children rush out to greet my little husband. I could hear Luffy nii-san this, Luffy nii-san that, Luffy-sama eat this, Luffy-dono hows it, Luffy oni-chan I love you. Valentine's Day is the day of love and affection. But why was I feeling so jealous at the sight of these younglings crowding my husband and handing him handmade cards, newspaper-wrapped flowers, shapeless chocolates. I couldn't help taking pictures of this beautiful moment. But I was burning as hellfire.

"Traffy, see I got so many chocos" my husband flashed me his collection of affection. "Luffy-ya, lets return the favour" I smiled and went behind my car and opened it. The look on faces of the kids was marvelous. But the happiness on the face of the one I loved was beyond any comparison. To the kids Luffy's husband was a wonderful human. As I was gifting toys, books, stationeries, but all this was handed with three boxes of chocolates imported from Alabasta and Fishmen Islands Though my motive was pure jealousy the plan worked fine and Luffy would never doubt his only Traffy.

Half an hour later the excitement had worn off the kids were busy eating or examining their new gifts. Luffy and I sat on the corner and looked at the kids. "Ummm Traffy" my husband poke me. "Yeah, are you going to work now?" a cute pout formed. "Ah-ha" I nodded. "Will you get chocolates there?" my little husband asked. "Everybody knows, I am married, none are gifting me any candy" I stood up brushing the invisible dust off my blue trousers. "Blue suits you" my husband complimented me and I blushed.

"Thank you, and I will dress up in the evening just for you. You sure you can go to Cafe from here? If I come to know Ussop is picking you up on his rickety motor-cycle I swear I will kill him" I grinned. "I am sure, Yowahoshi will pick me up from here" like that was not troublesome news for me. "You know the deal" I walked out of the entrance of the orphanage. "I call you as soon as I leave work and again call you as soon as I reach Cafe. And you will come to Cafe, so that we can have an evening date" my husband recited. "Perfect" I grinned at the thought of dating after marriage.


"I said no chocolates for me" I grumbled at the boxes on my table. "Aww... Law, you heartbreaker" Sachi winked. "This is your sin" Penguin sang. "What sin?' I flopped on the couch, my body was aching after the long visit in the general ward and I reclined on Bepo sleeping on it. "To be so handsome" the blonde blew a kiss. "To be so mysterious" Penguin added. "To be a doctor of heart" the way Sachi spoke, it was really obscene. "To be gay" Penguin sang. "To be married to such a cutie pie" Bepo who was dozing off mumbled in his sleep.

"You have a death wish?" I was emitting a demonic aura. "Okay okay, these chocolates are for our cute Luffy from our lady love" Sachi raised his hands in defense. "I will make sure Luffy gets them" I mumbled. I knew it was a lie so did they, but I might have a change of heart later.

"You are planning to throw them away huh?" Sachi raised his eyebrow. "No" I frowned. "You jealous possessive husband" Penguin walked towards me. "I am not jealous" I narrowed my eyes. "Really?" What happened two Christmas before? You beat the shit out Saint Charlos! What about creeping out young innocent girls or what was her name, Smoker's lad, yeah Bonney?" Sachi bought out the list. "Fine! Fine!" I agreed with them. I was titbit jealous.

"Are you planning to change your specialization?" Sachi picked up a book from my table. "Why?" I asked. "I just have a feeling you are opting for gynecology. For a week now, you have been reading books on pregnancy, reproduction, baby pictures, and ultra scan videos" Penguin helped in. "So we assumed it" Sachi had a feminine intuition in him, it was better if I didn't lie. "Perona is with child" I informed.

"What? Coby did it!" Penguin's jaws dropped. "Shut up" I gritted my teeth. "But that's not the reason why you are reading all this now are we Law?" damn this blonde. "Yeah, it's for Luffy-ya" I nodded.

"Damn it Law, you are living the fantasy! To marry the person you love is a normal dream. But to watch your young spouse, go through puberty, grow from a small bud to flower. You will get the first kiss, the first French kiss! You will teach him and best of all you will be his, all in all, the first time! You get to enjoy it all! Not fair" Penguin pouted.

"You make me feel guilty" I stood up when the telephone beside my table rang and I regretted the moment I picked it up.

"Brother-in-law" the soft but clear voice smiled from Fishmen Island. "Sabo-ya" I nodded. "Happy valentine's day" the blonde wished. "Wish you and Koala-san the same; to what honour do I receive this call for?" I asked. "I am here as well" the crowned Duke Ace informed. "What a surprise" I forced a smile in my words as sat on my chair. Now Sachi Penguin and Bepo who woke were sitting opposite me.

"What happened to the chocolates we sent?" both brothers spoke. "They were put to use for a noble cause by Luffy-ya"I informed. "We can see that as well, Luffy is generous, but with food?" Sabo smirked I felt it. "You are intelligent Law, but not so intelligent to outsmart us. It's easy to fool Luffy, but not us" Ace informed. I wanted to go underground with my little husband inside my arms.

"I have no IDEA what you are talking about" I tried to push away Sachi who was now falling on me. "Well Ace here wants to kill you, but since Luffy has taken a liking for you, I would prefer, maybe pull out a limb or two of yours Law" this blonde brother of Luffy's was a potential cold-blooded murderer. "Like? Luffy-ya loves me" I smirked. "He is too young to understand love" Ace grumbled. "Rather Luffy only loves his family" Sabo cut in to stop Ace.

"I am his FAMLIY... You might not accept me or like me. Get this in your heated brains, I love your brother more than I have ever loved anyone. I never said my love is greater than yours. But mind it, my love for him will make me do things even I couldn't imagine" I said in the calmest voice I could manage.

"Ace we did agree to have a mutual understanding between us didn't we?" I asked. "Yeah" Ace mumbled. "Ace you did not tell me?" Sabo spoke. "I forgot" these brothers could never lie properly. "So let's stop this competition over my little husband's affection. You can gift him chocolates, toys, clothes, cars, bike anything but do not try to ruin my plans" I was tired of their brother complex. I was glad we were having civilized talk like adults do.

"Fine" Ace agreed. "If Ace is fine, count me in" Sabo giggled. "Thank you" I sighed. "But no SEX talk with Luffy" both brothers yelled. Again thanks to my stars each of our cell phones were beeping. This meant a mail from my little husband. This was the mail that had eleven photographs, in each my husband was being gifted chocolates from girls of his class. The subject of the mail was- Traffy, Ace, Sabo, the girls from my class are so nice!

"BITCHES" we three murmured and hung up the telephone.


To my distress, our work ended late. Four of us arrived in front of Silk's Cafe Bristo. If anything in this life I am proud of most after Luffy, it has to be my gang. Bepo, Sachi, Penguin were friends for lifetime. But right now I was pissed with these bastards for reserving dates in this cafe. Each loved watching me act like a fool in love. Hence their lady loves were waiting for them inside too.

I decided to wear a high neck maroon sweater with long sleeves, a black long overcoat, my spotted blue jeans, and boots. According to my gang, I emitted valentine vibes with roses in my hand. Still, I was angry with them. We four entered the cafe, which was really crowded today. The pink-haired girl called Yawahoshi or Yowahoshi was standing at the door and greeting people something was troubling my mind all of a sudden.

I saw Ussop dressed in formal trousers, vest, tail-coat, and his hair was pulled into a ponytail. He looked handsome today. There were two more boys in similar attire. But I looked back at the pink-haired girl. She was wearing the same dress. Maybe Silk went with a butler theme. But no, I was proved wrong; I saw Slik and Kaya carrying trays in a maid costume. Both blondes looked cute with headbands sprouting two hearts.

"Ah... Law-san, happy Valentine's Day, you are early though" I saw Silk give an uncertain frown. "Same to you and we are late by an hour" I corrected her. "No, but your reservations were made from nine-thirty in the evening and its nine" Silk informed. "No, I am sure it was at eight" I was a bit surprised. "Whatever, let's find our dates" Bepo smiled. "Yeah" I nodded.

"Today we have made special arrangements on the rooftop" Kaya smiled. "Thank you" Penguin smiled. "Caime here will guide you up" another of Luffy's classmates in maid costume took us up stairs. We found three girls waiting on the roof top and looking out to night sky.

"Law" a similar voice called me as soon as I stepped on the roof. "Go away" I spelled to the voice; the site in front of me was revolting. "Isn't that?" Sachi asked. "Yeah" I nodded. Perona was sitting with a huge group of pink heads and other dumb skulls. I could see, my sister, Coby, Hina, her daughter Bonney, Rebecca a friend of my sister, Boa Hancock, the girl Lola who confessed to Luffy a year back, my pink-loving father, Smoker, Tashigi, Pan Fry, few more people with pink hair and waitress with short black hair was talking to my father. It was too much of pink! I turned around to face the entrance as my eyes were burning.

Suddenly Penguin and Bepo were ahead of me at the entrance door and Sachi beside me.

"We can come after fifteen minutes" Sachi tried to pull me down the stairs. "Too many Pink heads" Penguin spoke."But why? I was going to avoid my family anyway" I asked. "We are early" Bepo was not letting me turn around but three of them were late. "TRAFFY" and next moment I breached the human world and I froze!.

I could feel my heartbeat increase and blood boiling and trying come out from my nose. My cheeks were burning; my family was looking at me with an amused look. I was both angry and excited, it was too much. The sight before me was just too much. My little husband was holding the note pad and looking at me.

My husband stood in front of me wearing knee-high strapped heeled boots, a black thigh-length skirt, below it there were six layers of white frills and underskirt longer than the black material by an inch. His waist donned a small semicircle-apron of white with red hearts printed on them. He wore a white shirt, a corset vest on the shirt. His lips were glossed with transparent lip balm. Someone highlighted his big eyes with a touch of mascara on eyelashes and tinge shadow on the corner of his eyes. His hair was blow-dried and hence there were perfectly straight and reached the end of his neck, his bangs fell on his right eye, his head was donning the heart sprouting hairband. HE WAS IN FUCKING MAID COUSTUME!

"Traffy!" my husband smiled. In a moment I was standing in front of him and I pulled my overcoat and covered him. My husband stood there confused, I took the notepad from his hand and slammed it on the big table. I pulled my husband, in lack of thoughts but Bepo and Sachi knew the drill by now, they took Luffy down the stairs. My eyes were fixed on the table of pink heads where I was walking to. Penguin was with me so that I did not do anything reckless.

"You" I stood in front of them. "Look Law, Luffy looked cute, I had nothing to do with his costume" Perona scooted inside Coby's arms. "I am not talking about the dress, you did the makeup, only you play with the corner of your eyes" I looked at my father next. "You interfered with the reservation time huh?" my father was stupid. "My son-in-law was so adorable, I knew you would ruin the fun" I gave up and looked at Tashigi. "You should have told me," I said in a softer voice. "I texted you, you did not check the mails" Tashigi frowned. "You should have called" I looked at the table for one time last before the day ended and walked down the stairs.

"Law-sama" another pink-head approached me. "Yes," I turned towards her. "It's not Luffy-sama's fault he wore the dress. He did it for me. Please don't scold him or be angry with him" the girl bowed. "I can hardly be angry with him leave the idea of scolding. Now please don't cry" I bowed and walked towards my car. My husband was inside sitting in confusion and I smiled at Bepo and Sachi. Both relaxed and decided to leave us.

I entered the car and my little husband figured I was not in the mood to talk until we reached home. I handed the roses to him. "I love you" I turned around looking straight into his eyes and smiled.


Once inside the manor, we knew no one was home. "You are not going to work there again" I was pulling him straight to the bedroom. "But" Luffy pouted. "I know you love working there; you like Silk, Ussop and Kaya are there. But, I can't let you work there" I was pulling him at the speed of the north wind.

"Fifteen more days" my little husband spoke. "After that, you promise to give up on work in the cafe?" I opened the door. "Yes," my husband gave a big grin. "Why did you wear this?" there was no doubt he was looking adorable. He was too cute, beautiful, mouth-watering, sexy, sweet, but I was angry because many people had the same thought. "That pink-haired girl said about you doing this for her" I informed.

I flopped on our bed and my husband removed the overcoat which reached his ankles. He stood in front of me with his palms intertwined. It would look like a scene from those stories where the maid would be hesitant and standing in front of the master of the house she loved, had our dialogues been muted.

"These clothes were making Yowahoshi uncomfortable. The tailor got confused with the measurement and they were making her chest hurt. But we had no spare costume for her. But my costume fitted her well. But then I did not have anything to wear. I was just trying them on, and I had no intention to wait tables, but again too many people began coming and I had to help"

"I don't want people to see the beautiful you, you are mine" I took both of his palms in my own and kissed them. "I love you the way you are, but I should tell you, not all things you do to help others out of good nature in you is not good for you" I dropped my head. Luffy flopped on the ground and rested his head on one knee. "Traffy are you angry?" Luffy asked. "No" I grinned as I looked up. Now his legs were parted and the frills of the skirt were hiding his family jewels. Had Perona been here, she would have died of the cuteness of the moment.

"Love please get changed" I almost nose-bled.

"Aye Traffy" my husband grinned. "Get the makeup off your face" I sighed.'

"Yes, Traffy" Luffy hugged me. "But before that care to dance, I know I hate the idea people looked at you in this. Yet I can't help but ask you to dance my little husband?" I stood up. "I love dancing only with you and I am not little!" another pout.

Next moment the music system which Luffy bought a month or two back was playing the same song from our first-anniversary celebration. Apres Un Reve. No matter what I could never get over the music. He had grown taller I slid my hands on his waist and resting it on the knot of the apron. He rested his left arm on shoulder and I pulled him close to me. Chest to chest, breath to breath, skin to skin, love to love, this was how far my marriage had evolved. I twirled him and Luffy turned like a doll in the class dome and his skirt floated like a white hibiscus falling from the tree.

Our steps hardly matched but we just swayed or I kept twirling Luffy with his open laugh complimenting the calm music flowing behind. Time had again expanded, the window was open his habit I could never change. The curtain made way for the frozen February breeze to touch my little husband's hair. At that moment I realized he was no longer the little teen I married, he was soon going to be the man I would cherish all my life. Yes, at that moment I decided to wait for him to be the man I would be worthy of. I fucking loved him!


I was now lying on the bed only in my trousers and inner vest drying the sweat from the dance and waiting for my beloved husband to come out of the washroom. Suddenly I felt a wool-like texture on my face. I opened my eyes to find a blue muffler, I picked up examining it and I saw my husband flashing his smile at me. "Is it for me?" I asked. "Yes, happy Valentine's day Traffy, I told you blue suits you right" Luffy nodded. "Thank you love" I pulled him by the waist. "I bought it myself without anybody's help, especially not Perona's" my husband fell on the bed and he was in his boxers, it was cold but both of us were lazy to move around.

"Good, she would have made you buy something pink" I hummed as I pulled him closer and kissed his cheek. "But her tummy was bigger today right Traffy" my little husband curled into more ball-like form. "It will grow bigger and bigger by the next five months" I smelled his hair. "Why?" a single word was enough to raise a big question.

"Luffy-ya, have ever heard the word SEX?" I sat up. It was finally time for the big talk. "I have heard it many times, but no one explained it to me back home saying it was just a useless word. But Shanks told me its adult peoples playtime. It's a game that only Traffy can play right? " those brothers had a big price to pay in the future but I had to bow to Shanks.

"Well let's talk okay, you won't irrupt until I pause for you to talk, you keep nodding if your answer to my questions is yes and shake your head for no. Deal?" I asked. "Deal" my husband gave me thumbs up.

"You know men like you and I have family jewels. Women don't have that. You know right?" my husband nodded. "But in place of family jewels they have a cavity in the same place, between their legs" I paused and my husband opened his mouth. "Like a hole?" Luffy asked. "Never use that word in front of women and our family jewel is called a penis and their cavity is vagina okay" my husband nodded.

"Now to produce babies, we need a man and a woman. But first, the man and woman have to have a grown-up body. They don't have to be adults but have developed bodies like adults. Our family jewels have liquid and women's cavity has eggs and not eggs like the poultry one we use to make cakes" my little husband nodded.

"How do we create babies? Both the egg and liquid have to meet, it's like you need oil to make an omelet, similarly, eggs need that liquid, we call that liquid semen and eggs ova to create baby" I was talking from a professional mind and I paused.

"How do we make the liquid and eggs meet to make a baby omelet?" my little husband asked. "How indeed? We need to enter our family jewels in women's cavity" I paused because the eyes of my little husband were about to pop out. "It's scary Traffy! Won't it hurt?" my husband looked petrified. "We will come to that part okay" I repositioned my legs to be more comfortable.

"This entering the cavity with our family jewels is called intercourse and also known as sex. But people just don't go entering like that just when they need a baby" my husband nodded. "Remember the tickling feeling I told you about. When a man and a woman kiss, this tickling feeling rises inside the body, hormones get secreted in the body. People kiss, they want to touch more and then finally they enter. The liquid enters the cavity and eggs get fried and Babies start to grow inside the sack called uterus in the women." I was out of breath.

"But people have sex for pleasure and fun too, to not have babies they use medicines or rubber caps to put on your penis and it's called condoms. The legal age to start having sex is sixteen and it's always better to use protection" I informed. "Rubber caps?" my husband tilted his head. "Umm, it's a finger long rubber tube closed at one end that you put on the penis before entering a vagina, it collects the liquid and stops it from entering the woman" I was trying to hide my uneasy feeling. "So it's a balloon-like socks?" what an imagination he had. "Something like that" I nodded.

"If you don't use them then we have the baby growing inside the womb. As it grows and finally when it's time he or she will come out." I told. " how do we know the baby will come out?" he was really a child at times. " The baby will move and the tummy will pain and baby will come out" I informed. "From where?" now that was the hard part. "From the cavity" Informed. "Shishishishishishi... Traffy isn't it funny it comes out from the same way it enters in, does the baby knock the cavity?" " Luffy-ya that's disrespectful" I made a stern look.

"Man and woman couple do this?" my husband asked. "Yes" I nodded. "But we are man, how will two liquids create baby omelet?" Luffy tilted his head again. "Luffy-ya we both together can never make a baby omelet. A relation in which we people of the same gender is called homosexual relations. Two men together are called gay and two women together lesbian. Right now we both are a gay married couple" I informed. "Couple of the same gender are called homosexual couples, hence we are GAY Traffy" I hated to put this consciousness in him but Luffy looked excited. "Love I am Gay, but I can't say anything about you" I smirked.

"Why I am not GAY?" Luffy pouted. "Well you are yet to be sexually active" I couldn't believe I was talking this shit! "But I married Traffy! I am Gay" my husband passed his judgment. "I hope you are" I agreed. " But remember you are my Mate, a friend, a lover, a husband but most of all you are my partner till the end," I said proudly. "We are Mates!" my husband registered the word.

"Yet we can't have sex for fun and pleasure" now my husband pouted again. "No that's not true, we can have sex" the idea of no sex with him in the future was terrible. "But we don't have the cavity" Luffy pouted more. "Well we can enter our jewels in the anus of the partner" I blushed. "From where we poop?" Luffy made a face. "Hey, the cavity is where woman urinates too" I frowned. "But why there Traffy?" my little husband asked. "Hmmm honestly I don't know love. But maybe it's in nature and when that tickling feeling happens people do that" I was being honest.

"Traffy" my husband was framing the question. "Is the reason why grandpa did not want me to marry you is that we can't make baby omelets?" I never thought he could catch on to this first. "A part of it, majorly I am disliked because I had so many boyfriends and bad past" I answered. "Did you do sex with a woman?" it was not a curious question from him but more of an information related question.

"Never, I always got attracted to man, love" I took his hand in my and rubbed them. "Did that red hair peacock put his family jewels inside Traffy?" why did he ever meet Kid! "Ummm, when I had sex for the first time, yes, but it depends on your partner's choice. I have done both ways" honesty is the best policy.

"That means the consummation of marriage is sex!" suddenly his eyes were grinning and glowing like he discovered something. "Yes," I nodded. "Traffy I want to have sex! Put your Family jewels in my bum" I knew it, I just knew it, he was far from getting the adult part of the thing.

"Love! Listen, I have promised your brothers I won't do anything improper with you until you turn eighteen. And there is no say from you on it, secondly, your brothers are not to know I told you about sex! Thirdly you still have to feel the tickling and tingling inside. We have a lot more things to do before that. I love you, but you have to let me guide you till you turn legal adult" I cupped his face and kissed his forehead.

"But I want to do sex!" my little husband pouted. "It's still early for you! And the legal age of consent is sixteen" I argued. "Consent?" Luffy looked with a frown. "The set age for people to indulge in sex. We will not do Sex before you mature enough and sex is something both your body and mind should desire. Right now you just want to experience it, but you feel nothing love, you are not READY." I thought I won the argument.

"I trust Traffy" my husband wrapped the blue muffler around my neck. "But" my little husband warped his arms around my neck. "But what?" I could see a Tsunami coming. "I want to kiss and feel the tickling feeling" I could feel being pulled towards his lips but I still had my consciousness. I tried to untangle his skinny arms but due to our awkward position Luffy fell and I was directly above him supporting myself on my arms.

"We will kiss once you turn sixteen and I promise we will have sex one day" I was begging out of sex when the door opened Perona was carrying Luffy's bag that we left in the cafe and Coby, Tashigi, Pan Fry, my father were looking at us. I could visualize the image they were watching, my young naive husband in boxers below me, I was in my trousers and inner vest. A perfect picture for wild imagination. "What are you doing?" Perona asked.

Before I could even form answers, "Yo, Perona I know how the baby came inside you. It's Coby's liquid making an omelet with your eggs right?" my husband yelled in happiness. " Lawwwww..." Pereona was on fire. " Luffy-chan what did you learn today?" my father asked Luffy. "Fatheringo! I am GAY! Traffy and I, we are MATES, Traffy said we going to do sex one day!".

I saw my father fall on the floor laughing and I think I saw Perona faint in Tashigi's arms and Coby crumble on the floor...


TBC

Notes:

Honestly, this chapter was hard, really hard to write. To use food imagery to explain sex was both funny and Ummm not so happy process. I kept Valentine's day for the big talk for two reasons, on their first valentine Law confessed his love to Luffy. Now, this is my yardstick to show their progress.

No Blackbeard in this chapter, but the next chapter will be fast-paced, minus the excess fluff and will be short I hope. This got too big. I simply got carried away to explain Luffy's sex is damn hard, he is such a thick head.

And people wondering how come a 15-year-old doesn't know about sex, you have no idea how bad sex education is in India. in my school, we were told to not have sex until marriage, and there was hardly any discussion on safety and things. Sex education is a mess! Once we had a psychologist come to our schools, and he explained about condoms and pills but guess what? Parents go offended by the lecture!

and guess whose high school best friend got pregnant at 19? Mine! All because of stupid misinformation about the pull-out method! And before you take PILLS! Consult doctor okay?

Chapter 18: Alliance

Summary:

"Stop it" I was pushing my husband off me. "Noooo... I want to kiss Traffy" Luffy grinned. "Traffy doesn't want to! Respect my choice." I pushed him away harder. "But Traffy loves me" big innocent eyes expected a good answer back.

Notes:

Hello, my thirsty children of LawLu passions. Happy New Year, hope you are all doing well. India as you know has opened the economy and behaving like we are an immune country. I have to travel office every day now and it is driving me nuts when I see people not wear masks! How hard is it for people to wear one?

Anyway, here is your new year's treat. Hope you enjoy the story!

Did you guys read One Piece chapter 1000?

Was that not bloody epic! I love this manga!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

To marry an innocent virgin is a colonial dream of everyman; be it a straight, gay, or transman. According to my friends, I was living the dream. I happened to marry a thirteen-year-old naive boy who was almost sixteen now. I was enjoying the process of watching the boy grow through puberty. Yet I was scared of him presently, every dream came with a price.

We were again in an awkward position like prince and princess in ball dance, except for my better half was again trying to kiss me. Luffy was hanging around my neck and straining his own neck to kiss me! This little husband of my mine never learned the words- give up. He would sneak around in the nights to kiss me but I would sense his clumsy movements first. He would hug me hard to gain access to my lips. He never stopped. I would have kissed him had there been a tiny source of libido in his demand. There was nothing He just wanted to get his kiss.

"Stop it" I was pushing my husband off me. "Noooo... I want to kiss Traffy" Luffy grinned. "Traffy doesn't want to! Respect my choice." I pushed him away harder. "But Traffy loves me" big innocent eyes expected a good answer back. "Traffy is going to wait till Luffy-ya grows up. Stop it love everyone is watching!" I finally untangled him and decided to sit for dinner in our huge hall. "We don't mind it at all" my father grinned, this was a regular scene in front of my family now.

Perona was gulping and gobbling up food and drinks in front of her. Akainu like always was in some corner and glaring at us. Coby was yet to be used to the idea of being a father. My father was simply grinning with weird shades still on his face. Tashigi was helping little Chopper with table manners. Chopper was going to stay over at our home for a few days. Deep down I was happy, this would keep Luffy engaged.

"What's tomorrow's plan?" my father asked taking a tiny bite of his food. "Chopper and I, we are going to the orphanage after school" Luffy had already begun munching. "That sounds fun" my father looked at Chopper. "Luffy birdman is scary" Chopper almost hid inside Tashigi. "Shishishi... Fatheringo is weird but not scary" my husband was already snatching food from the pregnant woman's plate. "Oye Luffy-kun, you want me to kill you?" Perona glared. "Fufufufu... I so wish my grandkid will be like Chopper here" my father was now really creeping out the little boy.

"Father-ya, enough. You are creeping him!" I grumbled. "But I find him adorable" my father looked at Chopper. "Luffy" Chopper wanted to jump out of his chair. "Don't scare him" Tashigi finally took the reins. "By the way Luffy I am dropping you and Chopper at the Orphanage after school" I took a bite of my rice ball.

"We can go by my bicycle" Luffy was beginning to prepare his protest speech. "We are going to Silk's and you are going to quit" I smiled. No matter how much he protested, I was not going to let him work two part-time jobs. After the incident with the maid costume, I was not going to take any more chances. He promised me he will quit after fifteen days; I was going to make him keep his promise.

"But Traffy" Luffy knew this time I was not going to listen to him. "You promised" I gulped my rice down and I saw Luffy stab the piece of meat with his fork in disappointment. I loved him and I too had a fist of love like my grandfather-in-law. Honestly, I was scared, what if his lack of experience and unexecuted knowledge about sex lead him to some trouble in the cafe. The orphanage had kids, other volunteers working there were generally older girls from college. Silk was a nice girl but the customers in the Cafe were not.


"I am sorry, but you can blame it on me! But I am really begging you. I can't let my husband work in the Cafe anymore" I bowed to Silk. Luffy was trying to stop me, but I could not let things be. "I want to work" Luffy pouted and Chopper stood beside him with a confused smile. "It's okay Law-san, I only wanted Luffy's help for around a month. I would have asked him to concentrate on studies after another five or four days of work" Silk spoke honestly.

"Huh? You wanted to kick me out" Luffy crossed his arms in mock-sadness. "Sanji informed you didn't he?" Silk patted Luffy on the head. "I liked working here so much" Luffy whined. "You can always drop by right after you are done helping at Orphanage" Silk informed.

"Can I come with Chopper?" my husband asked. "Yes, why not? Chopper is such a cute boy" Silk now pulled the little guy's cheeks. "I am a boy!" Chopper retorted. "Boys can be cute too Chopper." Silk giggled.

"Here Luffy, this is your salary. It's not much like other Cafes give. Once you join college come over and join us. You were a great help" Silk handed my husband a white envelop. "Yosh Thank You" my husband was hugging Silk in excitement.

Five minutes later I was being waved bye by Chopper whereas my little husband was not looking at me. He was angry with me. He was very angry and hence as I ignited the engine of the car my husband peeked from the corner of his eyes but refrained to look at me. I had angered him a lot. I felt bad but I was not falling prey to his Puppy Eyes this time. I accelerated the car looking at the rare view showing a slowly vanishing minuscule reflection now looking at my car.


General Point of View

After Law left, Luffy was pouting and helping the young kids. Chopper was playing a doctor game with younger kids. Luffy kicked the football towards the blonde boy with all his anger forced on the ball. "Luffy-nii you are not playing nicely today" one of the boys grumbled. "Sorry" Luffy pouted and flopped on the ground.

"Luffy" Chopper walked towards the almost sixteen-year-old. "I am angry with Traffy, he won't let me work in Cafe" Luffy hugged his knees. "But Traffy does it for Luffy's good" Chopper patted Luffy. "But Traffy is always caring about me, I want to grow up and care for Traffy too" Luffy looked at Chopper with sad eyes.

"Traffy is a meanie! He thinks I am small! I am strong I can kick the ass of big guys" Luffy stood up dusting his pants. "Where are you going?" Chopper asked. "Teach Traffy a lesson" Luffy opened his bag and handed his cell phone to Chopper. "What will I do?" Chopper gulped. "When Traffy calls tell him I am being surrounded by girls!" Luffy giggled. Chopper also realized Luffy's plan was way too simple to scare Trafalgar Law.

"Hey, Aisha, where is Daisy?" Luffy asked all of a sudden. "She went to somewhere far away like Sugar" Aisha smiled. "But she was here on Sunday?" Luffy asked. "She went yesterday" Aisha blinked. "But I never heard of adoption happening here" Luffy held Aisha's shoulder. "But Luffy-chin, most of us get adopted now and then," Aisha said with happiness. "Luffyyy" Chopper shrieked. "What?"Luffy turned towards Chopper. "Aisha's hand" Luffy took Aisha's hand. "What the hell is this on your hand?" Luffy saw a charcoal black circle with a butterfly mark on it. "It's put on us a month before we are to be adopted. "But when did this happen? I never saw this before?" Luffy gritted his teeth.

"We are here to take Aisha" a tall man with a long nose, white hair, and great stout body stood at the door. "I am Aisha" Aisha cheered. "I am here to take you to a new home" the man smiled and Luffy held Aisha by the collar of her dress. "Welcome Hordy-san" one of the caretakers was welcoming Hordy. "Who are you?" Luffy hissed.

"I am Hordy Jones, I am here to take Aisha to her new home" Hordy smiled. "Where are your papers?" Luffy pushed Aisha behind his back. "Luffy-kun, Hordy-san here is one of the trustee, he is a very important and busy person don't talk to him badly" the caretaker spoke. "We don't answer stupid workers like you" Hordy grumbled. "You won't take her away from me without any explanation" Luffy raised his voice.


Back to Law's point of View

"Doctor Law, we have a guest here, who wants to meet you" a nurse stood at the entrance. "Guest?" I raised my eyebrow with an already irritated mind from my afternoon mishap with Luffy. "She says, she is part of the family" I had no mood to see Perona now, but since was with a child I was being kind. "Send her in please" I looked at the clock, it was quarter to five.

"How's my brother-in-law's husband?" a sandy blonde-haired woman stood at my door with a cap and beautiful smile. "Koala-ya" I stood up in surprise. "I am sure you were not expecting me" Koala walked inside and I walked towards her. She hugged me hard. "How have you been?" Koala asked. "Just fine, though Luffy-ya is a little angry with me" I pulled the chair to make Koala comfortable.

"Did Sabo-ya send you here to kill me because I told Luffy about sex?" I asked. "Well, Vivi and I, it was hard for us to calm those two idiots. You are safe far as I know" Koala grinned. "What makes you the daughter of great Fisher Tiger from Fishmen Island come here?" I asked. "It's strictly related to work. "I am here on investigation about large scale crime being done to kids" Koala with Sabo worked around island to island to save people from being harmed.

"How can I help you" I asked. "A few months back Luffy, fortunately, discovered the drug experimentation on children. We have intel that the same gang has been involved in crimes related to human trafficking too. I want the reports on drugs and the details of kids you cured" Koala was worried. "Give me a minute, I have already typed an email to Officer Killer, once he clears me to tell you everything, I will hand you the papers" I clicked the send button.

"So from Fishmen Island you flew here, this must be an emergency" I was waiting for Killer to reply back. "Not all islands are as free and frank as Fishmen Law" Koala sighed. "It's not Simple Law... I have seen innocent kids being trafficked into prostitution, some sold off as slaves, some are just left to beg. The world is cruel. To put them back in the care of society is hard. Sabo almost got burned while trekking down a syndicate" Koala took out her cell phone. "That explains the burn scar on his left eye" I mumbled. "He looks handsome right?" Koala smiled. "And Scary" I nodded.

"Here, Killer has agreed, I will ask Sachi to get them to you right now" I picked up the receiver and called Sachi up, while Koala chewed her fingernails. "Sachi get the Drug files that we did on the Orphanage kids" I spoke. "On my way Captain," Sachi hung up wasting no time. "We got intel that this time they plan to ship off children to a powerful nation for human experimentation. I have to stop them" Koala.

"Law" Sachi was really fast, here he was with files with the medical reports. "Thank you" Koala just snatched the file. She began flipping through the pages. "Were all kids induced with same drugs Law?" Koala asked. "Yes, it was a new drug, since Sachi, Bepo, Penguin and I, we discovered it here. We send the sample to various hospitals around the islands"..."After discussing it, we found the name SAD" Sachi cut in with a frown.

"Its the same drugs that this nation is planning to use on human test subjects" Koala pulled her cap off. "Why the kids" Koala was now fidgeting with her cell phone. "Sabo! Yes it was a good decision that I flew here last moment. Your predictions were accurate, I think we should ask Dragon-san to send the troops in" Koala just uttered my father-in-law's name. "Ask Ace to keep diplomats to back us up" Koala hung her phone.

"Law, this drug is highly addictive, kids are given them in form of candy, hence the reason you could not find the source of it in tests. Sugar helps it suppress its initial sourness and chemical properties" Koala looked tired. "You should sit," I asked her when my phone rang. Luffy decided to forgive me and call up. I had a smile break out and Koala smiled back too. As I picked up the call my brain blew off.

"LawwwwwwwwwwWWWWWWW" it was little Chopper's voice. "Chopper what happened?" I asked panicking. "Luffy-yyy is fighting. Bad people... eeeeeee... are trying to take Aisha away from us. This Orphanage is a bad place Law" Chopper was crying on the cell phone. We were already out of my chamber through the glass door. "Aisha... she has a charcoal butterfly in a circle stamped on her hand, this angered Luffy. He is fighting now" Chopper yelled and Koala became alert. Sachi was running ahead of me with my car keys. Koala was making calls and surrounding the area Luffy was in. It was a good thing Luffy had an overprotective family that knew about his schedule.

"Chopper calm down and do not disconnect the call okay" I was trying to calm myself. "Save Luffy" Chopper was crying out of fear and concern.


Blackbeard's Attic

"It's been a while, I had fresh air! These low born were making me breathe the same air as them. I am god's son... I hate them" Saint Charlos was sitting on comfortable a high-raised chair. "I am so glad they have let me go. At least my followers are keeping faith in me" Charlos fanned himself.

"You have been given parole on grounds of ill health, let us make this clear we do not care for your blood or spiritual powers. We just need you for your position" Rob Lucci sat opposite him and tapped his finger on the parole papers lying on the table. "What use do you have of me? I am only a High Priest" Charlos gulped.

"Just an ordinary High Priest? You are the high priest who shares the same enemy as us" the man who went by the name Blackbeard laughed walking inside the practically empty blue room. "Common Enemy? I have no enemies. I am God's child, mere mortals are not worth my thoughts" Charlos huffed. "What does the name Trafalgar Law say to you?" Blackbeard asked.

"That human dared to touch me" Charlos curled his fist. "You dared to touch the only thing that is his" Lucci smirked. "The little lamb is an asset to be possessed by the divine-like us, not some petty humans" Charlos hummed.

"What if we offer you the lamb, are you willing to help us?" Lucci asked. "I would love to have that Lamb all to myself. "No" Blackbeard cut in. "No matter what, you won't harm the boy in any sadistic manner. You can kill him Lucci, cut him, burn him, torture him. But I will not tolerate violating him, I owe his dead mother" Blackbeard hissed.

"I have no interest in the Lamb, the Cheetah only has his eyes for Leopard. That doctor is my game, the lamb is yours to skin Blackbeard" Lucci smiled. "What do I get?" Charlos asked. "We will have a fresh lot of children that will be exported to Drum Island. You can have your pick" Lucci informed. "So what's our plan?" Charlos asked in excitement. "Just follow my lead" Blackbeard laughed.

"We have a problem boss" a man rushed through the door. "Now what?" Blackbeard broke his laugh. "The shipment of kids! The Revolutionary Army caught up with us. They got of hold our ship and have rescued the kids" the man fell on his four.

"How? What was Hordy gang doing?" Blackbeard asked. "There was a volunteer who saw the Hordy stamp on a female and created havoc. "Does that volunteer happen to be the son-in-law of DonQuoixte family?" "Yes he is the younger son-in-law" the man informed.

"Lucci, how fast can you get me the result of your plan?" Blackbeard asked. "I began my plan already" Lucci stood. "Results are what I want to see" Blackbeard grumbled. "That's what you will see," Lucci replied calmly.


The Orphanage Luffy Work's at

By the time we reached the Revolutionary Army had surrounded the whole lane where the orphanage stood. Koala was worried about the kids and Sachi was pissed but my concern was my little husband and then came Chopper. As soon as we were in front of the Orphanage. I could hear the yelling. The voice belonged to the person loved.

I cut through the crowd of officers' now trying to pull away from my little husband from the fallen man on the floor. Luffy was kicking and yelling. "Luffy-ya" I intervened and put my husband's head to my chest. "Traffy, they kidnapped Sugar and Daisy" Luffy was crying. "Ssh... Luffy-ya we are all here, Koala is here too" I pointed my finger towards the sandy blonde who was now looking at each kid. Behind her, I could see Killer kicking the consciousness out of the half-dead gang members of Hordy Gang.

By the time all the gang members were been taken away I could feel my husband shiver in anger as we sat in the police car. Killer was asking questions and Luffy was answering them. This was the second time Luffy exposed the inhuman activities happening inside an Orphanage looked after by government agencies. But the question that was poking my head was asked by Killer.

"Luffy-kun, how did you know the children were kidnapped?" Killer pulled my little husband into a hug by snatching him away from my arms. I did not protest. "I saw the news weeks back, in Drum Island missing orphan children from other islands were found dead or harmed badly. All the children had a mysterious mark like the one Aisha had. Daisy and Sugar went missing when I had my off days. Traffy this place is bad, they do not love the kids" Luffy was now sobbing back in my chest. "I could have saved Daisy and Sugar" my little husband was suddenly guilty. "Love, you saved Aisha from being snatched away. You saved the children from the secret assault of drugs. You did all this with your good heart and beat up a person thrice your size" I ruffled his hair. He deserved all the happiness in the world and not be guilty.

"You don't have to be sad Luffy" Koala knocked on our glass yelling. "Why?" Luffy raised his head. "The ship with which they were transporting the children has been raided by Revolutionary Army" Koala smiled. "Really? Sugar and Daisy, are they fine?" Luffy jumped on Koala as soon as she opened the door of Killer's car. "Yes, Dragon-san just called me. All the kids are fine!" Koala nuzzled her nose in my little husband's hair.

"Dad is here?" Luffy looked up. "Yes" Koala smiled. "Do Ace and Sabo know?" Luffy asked while I got confused. "No, so you both can talk freely without those idiots disturbing your normal conversation" Koala informed. "Will dad come for Dinner?" my husband asked. "I hope so" Koala nods.


And her hope came true, in dining hall sat the pregnant lady and her husband. My blonde father and my police officer friend, my father-in-law, my husband's sister-in-law, and me, all sat around the table. Koala was chatting with my sister Tashigi and I was trying to keep the blonde father busy. Dragon the scary man with missing eyebrows and tattoos on his face was suddenly transformed into a caring father who was listening to his son with absolute concentration.

"How has Lufffy been doing Law?" when this man spoke, I would get a creepy feeling. Monkey D Dragon was a no-nonsense man. Even my father was being less of his goofy self and the business tycoon he was in general. "His studies are fine" I spoke carefully. "I think you are doing great Luffy can be a handful, actually more than that" Dragon drank. "Traffy is so cool Dad, but he has become meanie these days" Luffy was complaining against me!

"I assume Law did not let you do something you wanted to do badly" I sighed as Dragon knew what his son meant. "Traffy won't let me kiss him! He also made me quit work in Cafe" Luffy snuggled in Dragon's arm and stealing meat from his plate. "Ah... Luffy I have news to give you son" Dragon gently patted Luffy's head.

"What is it, dad?" Luffy asked. "The Orphanage you work at, we are taking it down. I am afraid you can't work there anymore" Dragon spoke in a grave voice and my husband kept blinking finally coming to a realisation. "NOOOOOOO" while I was becoming happy that my little husband would be back at the home with no one to look badly at him.

Notes:

This chapter was a background Chapter for something Big to happen in future Chapters. Luffy is unemployed, Dragon has come, Blackbeard Lucci and Saint Charlos have made an alliance. I am not moving towards Climax. But yeah, Law vs Lucci will happen soon.

Now go follow me on instagram and twitter at @khepiari and make me famous! Hehe just kidding, I have finally crossed 1000 followers on Instagram weeps in happiness! But my Instagram is very happening! I have food pics, book pics, cat pics, links to articles I read, and love! So if you want recommendations, I am a good account to follow!

Chapter 19: Oblivious

Summary:

"They tried to snatch your ring?" I asked. "Yes, so I was beating them up" might be right for him too. "You were hurt, you fought, you broke your feet. You reckless teen" I sighed. "Psycho Husband" Luffy grinned. "You saw television today too?" I asked. "No, a girl was asking me about my psycho doctor husband" Luffy grinned.

Chapter Text

 


The month was April, the day was Wednesday- it was the fool's day. Who was I? I was Trafalgar Law the Fool. Where was I? I was in the capital. What was I doing? I was running wild in the Capital with blood dripping from my shirt. My heeled shoes were clinking hard against the pitch-black road in a grey ally. I was filled with rage and bloodlust. All this happened because I was not perceptive. I was too damn confident. I was too damn ignorant. I was too damn fucking slow.

I had always known what- happens once will never happen twice, but what happens twice* will definitely happen thrice. Yet I was a failure. I did not protect the only reason I lived for. I Trafalgar Law was a miserable failure as a husband. Had I been a little open to the environment I couldn't have missed out on the tragedy that had fallen over me. Only if...


14 March morning

"What is happening?" I yelled at the nurses. "Calm down Law" Sachi yelled. "No I can't, we are the best hospital in the city. How come we are short on staff? We have four surgery scheduled in the morning and nine of our staff members are missing" I hissed as one of the old ladies on the stretcher wriggled in extreme pain. "Oye get her to ICU right now. We can save her" I pushed her into the steel elevator.

"Sachi, get each patient on the surgery table, we four will split and do single-handed operation" I grumbled. "Law we just got our surgeon's license. We need supervisor" Sachi glared back. "What do we do? Let four of the scheduled patients die? We are the top four surgeons who can surpass the best in the world. Better they die being operated then never being treated" I yelled. Finally, Sachi rushed off to the other side of the building. It took us years to gain medical knowledge, but we all were passionate for our call. I had full faith in them.

I saw Sachi take a deep breath and enter the staff elevator. Penguin looked at me from the third-floor balcony to give a nod, Bepo was already rushing to changing room. "Nurse prepare the operating room" I ordered.

But before entering the room I required to hear a voice that gave me hope. The speed dials only belonged to one person and I needed hope badly. "Traffy" my husband shined on the other side. "Today is an important day, wish me luck love" I hated details. "Traffy you will save your patient. I believe in you" and I was dumbstruck again. "Now I will. I love you, bye" I kissed the screen and handed my cell phone into the locker.

"Doctor Law we have faith in you" one of the nurses cheered me. I smiled and began to put on my surgeon armour to save this patient. Hope was with me and I knew it, and my hope resided in the smile of my little husband.


After seven hours of surgery, I was dressing with one hand. Penguin, Sachi, and Bepo were stooped on their chairs. Each of them had done their work and saved their patient. We were exhausted and I was standing with the hospital phone between my ear and shoulder making calls to my father's office to find immediate doctors to replace our missing staff for the evening. It was a surprise all of the major surgeons were away for some seminar or medical conference.

"We forgot to buy gifts" Bepo mumbled. "Do we have someone's birthday?" I asked. "No you idiot, today is white day! We need to give the girls return gift for showing their affection to us on Valentine's Day" Sachi grinned. Though the jerk had dark circles he was happy at the image of his girlfriend getting a gift from him. "I guess I need to buy one for Luffy-ya too" I sighed. "Did you not buy him a gift on Valentine?" Penguin asked.

"Well on Valentine's day the plan was a dinner date. But as you saw something unpleasant lead us to rush home. We practically dined in-home and the rest is history" I blushed. "You explained about reproduction to Luffy" Bepo added to my embarrassment. "Look at him, the scary jerk is blushing" Sachi laughed. "Die you asshole" I smacked his head. "Ouch that hurts Law" Sachi complained. "Good" I took the juice and poked the hole with my straw.

"Nymphomaniac" I heard Sachi mumbled. "Say that again... Sachi my dear" I was emitting a dark aura. "Nothing... I said nothing..." Sachi was begging. "I will chop you" I glared. "Doctor Law.. please come to the cafeteria" one of the nurses was panting. "What happened? Did some patient collapse?" Bepo stood up. "No... No, you... must see the television right now" the girl looked at me with worried eyes. We rushed out of the resting room towards the Cafeteria.

A very familiar voice that I hated was shouting from the idiot box. "Are you saying you are innocent Saint Charlos?" the reporters' voice was annoying too. "Yes, I was set up by the mad doctor" fat priest was talking on the television. He appeared to be in some hospital with all the equipment required by a coma patient. So he was out of prison on medical grounds. Now he was playing the blame game.

"Mad doctor?" the reporter was not dumb nor was the audience. It meant me. "Doctor Trafalgar Law, he is a psycho doctor he married an innocent boy and is involved in perverted games with him. Two Christmas before I saw him touching the child inappropriately. He in return hurt me badly and charged me with sexual harassment when I tried to intervene him" Charlos faked a cough and twisted in his bed. "What about other cases put on you?" the reporter asked. "It's the work of the people who are against my Temple and god. They want me to step down and sell our god" I had to clap my hands, this guy was natural at acting. "You emphasis that you are innocent?" the reporter asked.

"Yes. I am god's son. I am here to protect the innocent. Especially, the little boy who married that mad doctor. I am sure the child must have been tricked into marrying such a sadistic man" Now he was putting blame on me again. Suddenly my photograph and Luffy's were showed on the television. Now as I recalled my father made sure Luffy's picture never came up in a public forum. Someone took our picture without our permission. The channel was going to vanish tomorrow I could see my father moving strings already. "Law, your father" Bepo handed me the phone.

"Why are you not calling me on my phone?" I asked. "As yours is switched off" my father sounded stressed. "The channel..." "I saw, I will see the end to it" my father cut me in. "What do we do of Charlos?" I asked. "I will make sure he is incapable of walking again. It will be smooth" my father was emitting his devil aura from his office. "You are not going to do anything, Perona and I will handle the legal works. Tashigi and Smoker are preparing a charge sheet to keep the priest under watch. "Now just stay calm" my father sighed. "I will, please see through the staff management" I spoke. "Yes," my father hung up.

"Everything will be fine" Penguin patted me. "Sachi, Bepo, and Penguin. If we need to kill someone quietly we four can do it right?" I asked. "Yes Law" three of them emitted the dark aura like I was giving off.


Soon the television incident was forgotten by four of us and we were back looking at the patients at the general ward. "Where is your cell phone?" Bepo frowned while handing his own to me. "Locker" I gave an apologetic look. "You son of a jerk" Perona hissed. "We share the same bloodline and your baby will share it too" I was having a headache already. "Don't twist words. Don't do anything to that bastard priest. I will make sure he is born in prison for the next centuries to come" okay pregnancy made woman scary. But she was a goddess of death.

"I won't" I grumbled. "Good, by the way, Luffy is showing his scary version to everyone in the house because Traffy has not called him after the surgery" that the pink-haired bitch disconnected the call. "Are you an idiot?" Sachi entered the ward, which I did not notice in the first place when he left. "You dare talk to me jerk" I was in an irritating mood. "All day you go Luffy this, Luffy that. Your life is nothing but a Luffy barometer. So how could you ignore such a sweet lad today?" now this blonde was getting melodramatic.

"Shut up will you?" I wanted to kill him right now. "Here" Sachi handed me my phone. "Your little husband is pouting. "How do you know?" why did I ask? My little husband had the tendency to bug my friends whenever I was out of reach. Few moments before I was out of reach and the typhoon had havoc-ed their phones.. Fuck me and my mood swings.

As soon as I flipped my phone and switched it on, my phone began vomiting seventy-six mails, notification of fifty-one calls I missed, uncountable messages, selfies with various expressions mostly pouts, and puppy eyes. God, he was too adorable! Finally, my cell phone decided to calm down and that's when the ringtone broke in. I wasted no time and caught the call.

"Traffy, Traffy, Traffy, Traffy, Traffy, Traffy, Traffy, Traffy...Trafffyyyyyy" my little husband was going on. "Luffy-ya, I am here" I cut in. "Oh, Traffy is that you?" Luffy asked. "Yes," I sighed. "Why did you not pick up my calls, I texted you, mailed you..." "You selfied me too. I am sorry I was on a little bad side of my mood" no use lying to a dense person. "You saved the patient right?" Luffy barked. "Yes," I informed. "Yosh! Traffy is a good man. I am proud of you" my husband giggled.

"Thank you love" I whispered. "Traffy, please come down to Syrup Street at seven" Luffy demanded. "Why?" I asked. "It's White Day silly" my little husband mumbled. "When did we start celebrating White Day?" I mumbled. "From today, Idiot Traffy!" Luffy yelled and disconnected the call.

"Mrs Law just yelled" Penguin made a face. "For god's sake! He is not a girl! He is my husband" I spoke in a bone-chilling voice. "Get out of here Law, you stink of extreme love" Sachi pushed me out. "Get something for Lu" Bepo waved, but when did that dimwit start calling my husband Lu? I was really suspicious these days.

After an hour I entered my car when my phone rang and it was not from my little husband. "What makes you call me White-Chase-ya?" I asked. "I just saw the stunt the priest pulled. Don't worry we won't let him go away. It's something everyone knows, but not so uttered okay; he plans to throw back a case on you. Make sure your alibi is there to help you out. Though it looks open and shut case, be prepared. These dealers of god have power and money" Smoker informed. "We have power and money too" I informed. "You have Dragon too. But be safe" Smoker disconnected. The whole universe had taken an oath to disconnect the call without a bye.

I began driving, now in fresh hood and jeans, I was feeling comfortable. Ever since my father-in-law gave us a surprise visit my little husband calmed down in his quest to get kissed. Father-son had a closed-door chat, which to my surprise Luffy did not yap out to my ears. Whatever Dragon spoke did away with my trouble to be aware of a guerrilla husband all the time.

Dragon even spoke to me, more of him praised me that I survived the fist of Love of Garp and bother complex duo. He was grateful to me that I finally gave Luffy the adult talk which even the great Dragon failed to give because of his scary sons. Meanwhile, I was praising myself too. I was on the good books of the most important person in my family now. It was my answer back to the brother duo. Your father approves of me, idiots.


General Point of View

At corner Syrup Street, under the window-shade of a curio shop stood Luffy, in black three-fourth trouser, red-vest, and strawhat. His lean fingers were clutching onto a small pouch with excitement oblivious to the happenings on national television. Luffy happily typed messages after messages to his husband. With no new reply, Luffy would frown but again new excitement would take over him and he would write a new one with a similar grin and press send button.

"You are the boy from television" one girl with brown hair stood in front of Luffy. "No" Luffy spoke without looking up. "No, it's you. You are married to a psycho doctor right?" the girl asked. "Psycho doctor?" Luffy raised his face. "Yes, your husband is a heart surgeon and he tricked you into marrying him" the girl was parroting words from television. "Huh? Why will Traffy be a psycho doctor? You are annoying!" Luffy went back to typing.

"Did your husband not hit St. Charlos-sama?" the girl asked. "That fat pig pinched my bum. Traffy punched him hard shishishishi" Luffy declared. "He is a psycho doctor" the girl concluded. "No! Traffy is not!" Luffy spoke with a dark aura escaping his body.

"Woo... a lovely couple" three tall men stood in front of Luffy and the girl. "I am not his girlfriend" the girl hissed. "You look lovey-dovey couple to me" one of the men with blue hair tipped Luffy's hat. "Don't touch my hat you jerk" Luffy roared. "The kitty has too much to spare" another with spiked dark hair pinched Luffy's cheeks. "You don't hurt him. His husband is Psycho Doctor" the girl mumbled in fear. "TRAFFY is not psycho you witch" Luffy hissed.

"Oh, this guy is one of those dirty latches they hire for old man's bed huh? How much is your man buying you for a boy" the spiked hair guy held Luffy by chin. "Don't insult Traffy" Luffy gritted his teeth. "This one is wearing a gold chain and it has a ring on it. It has a diamond-studded on it boss" another with yellow dyed hair held the chain in his dirty fingers. "Don't touch my ring" Luffy punched the yellow-haired guy. The girl swished past the fallen man. "Run," Luffy said to the girl.

"Are you holding something precious? I see your left hand has a pouch" the spiked hair man spoke. "Go away, Luffy punched the spiked-haired guy. "He has another ring on his hand. Man his sugar daddy is rich" the blue-haired man jumped to hit Luffy. Luffy ducked his head and blew random punches at the other's abdomen.

"For the shorty he is, he is strong" the spiked hair stood up. "Give us your rings and the pouch and we will leave you" the man wiped his blood from his face. Luffy decided to kick the other two who were standing up. But other held Luffy's thin leg and in one swift pull threw him over. Luffy suddenly felt a pain in his right leg not from them but from his fight ten days earlier with Hordy. Hordy had kicked his feet hard. Luffy did not tell his husband about it. Now, this came to haunt him. Luffy staggered backward and the blue-haired man stamped on his hurt feet and tried to snatch Luffy's chain and pouch but Luffy kept fighting.

"Oye, picking a fight with children now are we?" a flaming red haired with goggles hissed. "You want to die?" yellow hair spoke. "You are Law's boy" the red-haired suddenly realized Luffy's existence. "You are Killer-san's horrible husband" Luffy hissed. "Boy I came to save you and I am not a horrible husband" Kid made a face. "I don't need your help, you are worst than horrible" Luffy clung to his pouch. "Woah, you remind of Law when he was your age" Kid kicked one of the guys now aiming to kick Luffy.

"I should punch you before I kick them" Luffy hit another guy. "Did you not hit me months back?" Kid made a face as he kicked another. "You have not learned your lesson... Ouch," Luffy yelped as his pain struck back up his joint. "Take it slow, Killer will be here any moment" Kid earned no-look from Luffy. "What the hell is going on?" Killer was standing with an expression that said nothing was surprising to him anymore.

"Killer-san, divorce him" Luffy rested against the window as he sat. "Yeah, I agree I should" Killer in no time kicked three of the guys into submission and was putting handcuffs on them. "Wow Honey you are sexy" Kid glowed. "You want to be handcuffed too, jerk?" Killer hissed. "In bed right?" Kid winked. "Luffy why are you here and where is Law?" Killer picked Luffy up. "On his way" Luffy bit his lip. "Why can't you guys stop attracting problems" Killer sighed as he took out his phone to call the nearby cops. "Sorry Officer" Kid and Luffy pouted.


Law's Point of View

As soon as I parked my car in this crowded street, the fear vibes grabbed me. Yes I was right, the fear was sitting right at the corner. Killer was stooped in a position that said 'I give up', Kid was giving 'I love Killer's badass side' vibes and my husband was giving 'Where is Traffy look'. "What happened here?" I asked Killer without trying to hide how pissed I was.

"Mr Monkey Law picked up a fight and Mr. Eustass Killer backed him up" Killer informed. "Where are those jerks?" I snarled like a snake. "Handcuffed and sent off to lock up. I had a feeling a potential serial killer who stalks his own husband might shed blood, Mr Mad Doctor" Killer raised an eyebrow. "Who stalks his husband? You saw the news too" I glared at Killer. "Don't raise your voice with him" Kid growled. "You shut up" both Killer and I yelled at Kid while my little husband who was trying hard to be invisible burst out laughing. "Rooster head got scolded!" Luffy was now crying in joy, with that my anger was gone.

I sat on my knees, held Kid's face with tight grip. 'Thot horts Loow" Kid complained. "Shut up asshole, don't talk in front of Luffy-ya" I examined his face. "He will survive," I told Killer. "Your leg is hurt! It was hurt before! You lied to me" I turned around; one look at Luffy's right feet was all I required. "I thought I will recover" Luffy pouted. "Let's keep the medical department to me" I took his feet in my hands. Those bastards made sure his ligament got crushed and cracked formed on the toe.

"Congratulations, you broke your feet" I picked him up in a princess to which he gladly held my neck. "What happened boys?" a fat man with horrible smile and black hair spoke to Kid and Killer. "Traffy he is the weird man who asked for my name near Silk's Cafe" Luffy pointed his finger. "Doctor Law, we met months back" I suddenly recalled the depressed man complaining about non-existent chest pain. "Marshall Teach" I nodded. "Sorry boy, I asked your name because I found your face similar. Doctor Law spoke about his little husband to me," Teach smiled at Luffy.

"Okay, but I don't like you" Luffy was always blunt. "Oh, so you know each other. Law and Luffy-kun meet Kid's uncle Marshall Teach" Killer smiled. But Kid was orphan if I was not wrong; I used to live with him after all. "It took me years to find my only sister's child" Teach spoke. "Yeah, who knew I would have a family too" Kid grinned. That jerk was fool but yeah Killer and Kid required a family that would guide them. "Congrats" I spoke. "Law take care of him. We are here on family dinner" Killer bowed.

"Goodnight" I bade and walked towards the car. "Again we cannot celebrate" Luffy pouted. "Every moment is a celebration when I am with you" I placed my husband on the backseat of the car. "I want to celebrate!" Luffy demanded. "First the plastering" I knew I won.


We were sitting on the bench opposite the chemist shop sticking to a departmental store. I was plastering his now broken feet. Honestly, I would request Killer to break those jerks into pieces on behalf of me. Luffy was to my surprise quiet. It must have stung him hard. So I was gently doing my work when my eyes fell on his neck and knuckles. His neck had skin tears and knuckles bruised, especially his left hand.

"They tried to snatch your ring?" I asked. "Yes, so I was beating them up" might be right for him too. "You were hurt, you fought, you broke your feet. You reckless teen" I sighed. "Psycho Husband" Luffy grinned. "You saw television today too?" I asked. "No, a girl was asking me about my psycho doctor husband" Luffy grinned.

"Traffy happy White Day" Luffy handed me a silver pouch. "What's that?" I asked. "White Day gift" Luffy was waiting in anticipation. "Ummm thanks, but I failed to gift you anything special on fourteen February or today" I mumbled. "You got me roses" god he was a teenager. I took the small pouch and opened it to find earrings. They were light and not heavy like the oval design I wore. They were more of stud types but were square-like. They were beautiful, elegant, and less scary than my present rings. It was carved in white gold, delicate blue stones, and looked classy. "They are EXPENSIVE!" I yelled.

"That's why I got part-time jobs!" Luffy yelled. Now it all fits the picture of why he was so adamant about not leaving his job and how he was mopping a week before when Dragon informed of closing down the orphanage. Luffy was agitated, my toothbrush went missing, my shirts were crumbled and my swords misplaced. All this was because he wanted to buy me a gift. "But why?" I asked perplexed. "Traffy does everything for my happiness. Hence I wanted to make Traffy feel special too. And it's White Day! Actually, I wanted to gift you on Valentine's day, but I had fewer savings" Luffy pouted

"You idiot" I pulled him by the neck and ruffled his hair. "I wanted to make Traffy happy" my husband rested his head on my chest. "How many times do I have to say to you! You are the reason for my happiness moron" I stood up. "Where is Traffy going?" my husband asked. "Just wait for five minutes will you?" I asked. "Yes," Luffy sat stiffly for the next five minutes while I ruffled through the departmental store near the pharmacy.

"Traffy" when I came in his vision he shouted my name stopping passerby. It seemed he missed me for centuries. "I was away for five minutes Luffy-ya" I sat on the bench. "But you were away from me right?" Luffy frowned. "Here cut this, I know it's far away from Silk's or Sanji's but you wanted to celebrate" I pushed the white cake towards Luffy. "Yosh let's cut it together" Luffy took my hand and began chopping the cake with his infecting laughter and I just stared at his bright face.


With a broken leg, Luffy was on my back and I was taking slow steps towards the manor. "Traffy, why did you marry me?" my little husband asked with a sleepy voice. "To love you of course" I spoke. "Traffy is a dummy" Luffy mumbled back. "Why did you marry me?" I asked. "Because Traffy was..." "Law get in the house right now" Tashigi yelled from the doorstep.

Damn everyone! I hasted my legs. My father sat on the couch, Perona was in her Lawyer mode, Tashigi was pacing up and down the stairs. "We have a situation" three of them spoke. "What?" I placed my sleeping beauty on the couch and walked towards my father.

"We got a letter from Welfare Department Cipher Pol. asking you to go to Capital. Thanks to Saint Charlos today, you and Luffy just need to go and show your face at Welfare Officer" my father spoke. "You might add another thing into our file Perona" I frowned. "Now what did you idiots do?" Perona hissed. "Call Killer, Luffy just had another fight with some street thugs" I sat near Luffy picking his head up. I placed him on my lap.

"But what did I do?" I asked snatching the wine glass from my father. "Saint Charlos has put a counter charge on you" Perona informed. "We can dismiss that as Dragon and Shanks have already provided solid evidence to put him in jail" my father informed. "But we need medical proof that Luffy has not been 'touched'" my father grumbled. "Let's do the test" I spoke. "We can't, I have asked Kaya-chan's father to help us out" Perona informed. "They want to harm us badly," I asked. "They want a case to show that Cipher Pol is working perfectly" Tashigi informed. "We have to go Capital? With Luff-ya?" I asked. "Yes" all of them spoke in unison.

"We married you to him so that we could keep him free of trouble! But nothing seems simple" Coby scolded me as he walked inside the drawing-room. Wow, this guy had nerves; I always thought he was manhandled by my witchy sister. "I am calling Smoker-san" Tashigi made a face and walked out of our vision. "Law those Welfare people want publicity so keep low for a while. You are easy to target with so many things you and Luffy did as husbands make you lucrative" Coby walked out with his phone.

I slowly combed Luffy's hair with my fingers and he smiled in his sleep. "Happy White Day love" I mumbled into his sleeping ears.


1 st  April Late Evening

It was raining. The chilly water was drenching me but I was not shivering anymore. With the raindrops I saw blood getting diluted and running down my shirt and trousers finally washing away. I was helpless. I was useless. I was the fool today. I was running, I could no longer feel pain, I could no longer sense anything. Time was moving fast, darkness was growing, the sound from the outer world was being cut out by shower. I was alone with rage!

If I was alone, I had nothing to lose. If I had nothing to lose, I had nothing to fear. If I had nothing to fear, I had surpassed death. If I surpassed Death, I was the death angel they took up a fight with. Rage was all I had...

I was not only Doctor Trafalgar Law. I was Surgeon Of Death himself and I wanted to dye the world in crimson...


TO BE CONTINUED...

Chapter 20: April’s Fool

Summary:

"This house has a creepy feeling" Luffy rested his head on my shoulder. "What can be more creepy than my father Luffy-ya?" I smirked. "No, it's something evil" Luffy mumbled. "Not that I am aware of" but yes after my mother's sudden death from illness we stopped coming here. My father had not set his foot here for thirteen years. That was the reason Perona and Pan Fry came with us, my father opted some hotel while Tashigi behalf of her senior Smoker came to aid my case was staying in police quarters.

Notes:

Hello my thirsty children of LawLu. I got first dose of COVID-19 vaccination!

I have also finished four 100+ chapters Danmei novels. Now i have deep desires to write their respective fanfictions. I am obsessed with the beautiful language of Danmei.

Raise Your Hands if you want The Grandmaster Of Demonic Cultivation aka The Untamed aka Founder Of Diabolism arranged. Marriage fanfic hehe….?

P.S- I am not having great mental health days for last few months, so if you don't like the new chapter: do not write 👿 comments! And WHY ARE YOU ALL NOT READING LOVING HIM and WILD WIND AT DRESSROSA?

Go read them now!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

 


How to Read this chapter- Once we enter Courtroom, the Point of View Remains of Law but the dialogues in italics are actions happening in another part of the city. While Law is defending his case Luffy is at doctors. Its not Complex but I making it clear before hand. Similar thing will carry on till the end of chapter. We will have two narratives when locations change. ENJOY the chapter okay. Dedicated to all the awesome reader budddies I have here. I love you all.


In Capital Manor

"Has your husband touched you in your private body parts?" dark eyes blinked multiple times and lean fingers curled into fists. "No Traffy is not a pervert! Traffy won't even kiss me! I want Traffy to kiss me" my little husband blurted. "No No No... You are not to say the second part" Perona hissed. "When did you learn the meaning of pervert?" I asked with surprise. "You have to say 'No' a simple one Luffy-kun" Perona flunk over the papers on study table.

"But I want to kiss Traffy, Killer-san told me the meaning when he was calling Rooster Pervert!" Luffy gave demanding expression with pout and frown between eyebrows. "Kiss him as much as you want after this Cipher Pol thing is over" Perona face palmed herself. "Why can't I say it to the officer?" Luffy asked. "If you say this, they can put Law in Correction Home, or separate you, even divorce you from him moron. Then your brothers will run blind in rage to kill my brother" Perona looked at me and I nodded in agreement and Luffy made a face that meant I will cry.

"I won't leave Traffy ever and I can't let Ace or Sabo kill Traffy" serious expression fell on his face. "It's the worst case scenario love" I cut in patting his head. "I want to sleep" Luffy opened his arms indicating that it was time for piggy back. "I hate this house... Why can't we live in hotel?" I picked him up on my back. We were in Capital in the summer manor of my late mother. "Because it's our home, we can keep things in control" I walked out of the huge library that once was used by my mother. While Perona shifted to the arm chair beside now a dry fireplace.

"This house has a creepy feeling" Luffy rested his head on my shoulder. "What can be more creepy than my father Luffy-ya?" I smirked. "No, it's something evil" Luffy mumbled. "Not that I am aware of" but yes after my mother's sudden death from illness we stopped coming here. My father had not set his foot here for thirteen years. That was the reason Perona and Pan Fry came with us, my father opted some hotel while Tashigi behalf of her senior Smoker came to aid my case was staying in police quarters.

"May be it's my mum" I started walking down the stairs. "No, Traffy's mom can't be evil" Luffy sneaked a kiss on my cheek. "Are you not becoming cheekier day by day love?" I was surprised. "I want to kiss Traffy" honesty was not helping me. "No, love!" Yet if this house had evil aura I was sure Luffy's happy presence would cure the scary ghost too. But yeah I agreed my mom couldn't be an evil person.

"You know right tomorrow some doctor will check you up, Tashigi will be with you. So if you feel the doctor is doing something nasty tell Tashigi okay" we reached the end of stairs. "What if the doctor is a woman like Hancock" Luffy grinned. "Run away from there" I opened the door to our temporary bedroom. I slowly placed my husband on the bed. "Thank you for the ride" Luffy flopped on the bed.

"Sit up straight, we need to change the dressing" my husband had broken his right ankle and hurt his left knee pretty badly as consequence of regular fights. "I don't wanna" Luffy pulled the strawhat that was sitting on the pillow to his face. "If you don't I won't say what big birthday gift I plan for you" I chuckled. "Traffy will kiss me!" my husband sat. "What happened to the innocent kid I married!" I gave a light smacke on his head. "Shishishishi... He is here" Luffy tried to wink. I chose to ignore his hopeful attempt at winking and began undressing his knee wounds.

"Traffy will they really separate you from me?" suddenly Luffy's voice became sad. "Huh! No love" I looked up. "If they try I will kick their asses" he cheered up again. "For that you need to be a good boy and after you return from doctor's tomorrow, you will be seated in bedroom okay" I spoke. "This house is creepy" my little husband made a face. "Yeah yeah, we will leave the day after" I pulled down his trousers and carefully removed them from his lean limbs. The legs were butter yellow and the skin below my fingers smooth. I calmly traced his thighs, and wondered where all his food went his thighs were half the width of my arms.

I pulled his T-shirt off, he had slowly developed chocolate abs. He was turning sixteen soon, the year all those midget turned tall, the flat chest became bountiful, the chubby turned curvy, beautiful got pimples, what would my husband do among them those hormone raged bastards. My thoughts went wild. "What will you give me on birthday?" my husband asked. "Surprise" I made him wear a big t-shirt of mine that would do away with the trouble of pajamas in night. "Meanie" Luffy murmured. "Yeah yeah... sleep" I gently pushed him on the pillow taking away his strawhat.


Courtroom

"Good morning Monkey D Luffy" I could hear a feminine voice greet my little husband who flapped his feet inside the doctor's chamber. "Good morning" my husband shrieked and my ear drums burst. My little husband had no idea that Tashigi and I we fitted a small micro-chip on his shirt button. It was Tashigi's idea to keep the conversation reordered for future purpose, though she was standing outside the chamber.

Where was I? I was on other side of the city with Perona to defend my case. I was sitting in the private court chamber with Saint Charlos on other side of the room. I looked at the fat pig and kept tab on my husband's conversation. "Hello doctor Monet" I was sure my ball of sunshine was grinning on other side. "So Luffy how old are you?" I could hear this Monet perfectly well. I had to thank Franky for creating this transparent earphone that worked as second skin on me.

"I am going to be sixteen soon" my husband informed while the judge for our case entered my room. "Good morning, our case placed against Doctor Trafalgar Law by Saint Charlos, who is currently defending himself against charges of sexual harassment and multiple charges of child molestation" the judge a blue haired woman sat on her chair.

The woman went through the file and Perona kept glaring at Saint Charlos. Next moment I saw the Cipher Pol guy Lucci enter the courtroom. He sat at the center and placed his briefcase on the table. This was the bastard who had dragged me to capital to prove my innocence. "Luffy please stand there, I need to see your weight" I could hear Monet directing my husband. "Yosh" I heard a loud thump. "Ouchhhh, that hurts" my husband lamented, I knew it! He would hurt himself.

"How did you hurt your legs?" Monet's voice approached Luffy and I assumed she helped him walk with the crutch. "I beat up bad guys" it was better than the answer he was giving before. "Luffy's husband is a doctor right?" Monet asked while I prayed – please don't say psycho doctor, please don't Luffy-ya. "Traffy is surgeon of Heart! He is awesome! Traffy will never let his patients die!" I was so happy as I clenched my fist to control my emotions.

"Mr. Trafalgar Law" the judge called me. "Yes" I tried to unheard the conversation my husband was carrying. "As an accused, we require your full attention. Saint Charlos here questions your role in your marriage. He accuses you of disrespecting the age of consent with your underage husband resulting in forceful consumption of marriage and false blaming on Saint Charlos. Do you accept this charges?" the judge asked. "Absolutely not!" I glared. "We may proceed" The judge looked at me.

"My lord, as we go through the Trial, I would like to inform, Master Monkey D Luffy, currently being medically examined under Doctor Monet's close inspection. If her report says the charges of disrespecting age of consent and forceful consumption of marriage are false. I would plead Not Guilty for my client" Perona spoke calmly.

"I shall heed your words" the judge nodded while Saint Charlos was swelling up in anger. "Luffy, how is your relation with your husband?" Monetasked. "Traffy is awesome! Traffy is best! We go out to swimming, we went to Skypeia for Honeymoon and I played on rides and ate in pirate theme delis. On my mother's birthday Traffy takes me home, quarrels with my brothers, drinks with Shanks, fights with gramps. He lets me ride bike and helps me with door knobs! Hehe..." my husband informed and a smile formed on my lips here.

"I need you to undress Luffy" Monet spoke god I hated it. "You don't have to get naked though, just roll down your trousers and T-shirt. One glance is all I need" Monet spoke. I was glad I made him wear big t-shirt and shorts. "Hmmm, what are all this cut marks from, they are very old" Monet asked, I was sure she asked about the marks on his back. "I fell down the hill, bees stung me and then some animal tried to scratch my back" Luff was bloody honest.

"Has your husband ever tried to kiss you or touch you in your private parts?" Monet asked. "No... Traffy helps me bathe but he never touches my family jewels! Traffy doesn't even let me kiss! He says I should wait to grow up" my husband was for sure pouting. "Mr Rob Lucci, you have something to offer to the case?" the judge broke my concentration.

"I was the officer in charge with Ms Domino and Mr Kaku to see the unique marriage of Mr Law and Master Luffy" this was the first time I heard this guy talk, man his voice had a gravity. "What was your observation?" the judge asked. "From Ms Domino's report, it was understood, Mr Law had not breached his marriage contract and respected all the terms" Lucci spoke. "Why did you call Mr Law and Master Luffy to Cipher Pol Head Quarters then?" the judge asked.

"Well, Master Luffy has been into constant fights in school since the wedding and also helped track down two major crimes happening in our own government Orphanage. It was purely out of concern and moral duty that I requested the couple to come to capital and let Master Luffy go through a medical examination" Lucci informed. Concern my foot! the bastard had hots for my little husband.

"As an efficient government employee, I can totally understand Mr Lucci's concern. With present situation we are in. Trafalgar Law only here is under the eyes of judiciary because Saint Charlos has accused him. I would wait for the medical report and Lawyer Perona can present her case" the judge spoke while Saint Charlos's lawyer seemed least interested to defend his client.

"Luffy, thank you for visiting" on other side my husband was done with his medical check up. " Bye Monet, thank you for the candy" my husband sounded like a three year old. "Take care Luffy. Do not eat the candy now okay. Eat it at home" Monet spoke. " Come Luffy, lets go home and Monet-san please send the report immediately" I heard Tashigi speak.


At Madame Sharley's home.

"Doflamingo-san" a tall woman with blue hood and short midnight blue hair opened her door to the tall blonde. "Sharley, how have you been" Doflamingo bowed. "Its been years we met in person" Sharley made way for the blonde inside her small sitting room. "After she left, I almost gave up on expecting a future" Doflamingo smiled.

"Yet, Law got married to Luna and Dragon-san's youngest boy. I did predict of two son-in-laws" Sharley walked past Doflamingo to the kitchen. "Yeah and my younger son-in-law has brought Law close to humanity" Doflamingo smirked. "Tea or Coffee?" Sharley asked.

"Ice-tea please" the blonde informed. "What brings you here today?" Sharley asked from the kitchen. "Its for Perona, she is expecting a child. I would prefer the guessing game" Doflamingo laughed. "I see, Perona is now going to be mother, keep a picture of her and Coby's on the table" Sharley asked. Doflamingo pulled out his wallet taking out the picture and placed it on the table.

"Tell me about Luffy and Law, have they umm done it?" Sharley came out with the glass of ice-tea. "Oh no.. you know how Old School Law can get at times. But I am still surprised how quickly Law agreed to this wedding. It was a total gamble! Garp calls me up, says –You bastard my grandson wants to marry your brat only! Fix the damn thing! I don't know how or why my little son-in-law agreed to it. But Law just nodded to this hushed up wedding!" Doflamingo laughed. "And here they are almost nearing three years" Sharley added. " Yes here they are" Doflamingo chuckled. "Its destiny, everything is connected in this world" Sharley picked up the picture and closed her eyes with a smile.

"Everything is connected huh?" the blonde pushed his sun-glasses up his sharp nose.


Courtroom

"Luffy get in the car and don't blurt anything" I heard Tashigi open the door and put my little husband in it. "Akayyy.." a reply came as cheery as the first Sunday of summer vacation. "Oi.. don't eat the candy now will you" Tashigi was truly motherly in her approach. "I am hungry" my husband definitely frowned. "When are you not Hungry Luffy?" Tashigi would a great mother as her voice was filled with adoration and irritation.

The mocha coloured door opened, someone I had not seen for a long time walked in with a grin. Damn his grin was not a goofy one, but the kind which said- harm my dear ones I shall make you live thousand deaths. "My attorney in help, Mr Shanks is here" my sister bowed to redhair bastard who was my husband's role model. Man I hated him at times, because that Strawhat Luffy wore was still his most prized possession. I was yet unable to defeat Shanks's influence over Luffy.

"Mr Shanks has come here with evidence to solidify our accusation on Saint Charlos" Perona now with a noticeable baby bump took the folder from Shanks' hand and gave it to the blue haired Judge. "There are photographs, hotel bills, CD's, MMS shared in personal friend circle which will prove Saint Charlos is a sadistic man in holy garb" Shanks spoke in a bone chilling manner. It felt like the energy he emitted from his body was there to scare us and burn us. He was an unnerving man.

I saw the judge check through the contents of the folder and watching the CD's on the DenDen Mushi Screen on her desk. All I could see was change of expression in her face. From frown to anger to disgust and finally shame. She was going through a ride and I could see Perona and Shanks looking at Saint Charlos with disgust too. How rotten was this man I thought.

I saw a man walk towards the judge and hand some papers. Perona turned around me and gave a gentle smile. Her motherly hormones were making her weird. Shanks sat behind me and patted my back. "You are madly in love with my godson huh?" damn this man, he was scarier than Dragon. "Yes" I gritted my teeth. "Oh, Dragon sends his blessings" man he knew where to pinch me. "Tashigi I am sleepy... Feed me" on other side my husband mumbled to Tashigi. "Hunger comes before the dire need to sleep huh?" Tashigi chuckled. "Meat..Meat" he was cooing like a fragile bird.

"After seeing the evidence, I am confirmed all the accusation Mr. Trafalgar Law and The State Police had made on Saint Charlos were true. We just now received the medical report done on Mr Law's spouse Master Monkey D Luffy. Master Monkey D has not been violated physically or mentally. It appears Doctor Monet has appreciated Mr Law's concern and pure love. As she personally asks me to free Doctor Law of all charges. Hereby, Saint Charlos is being imprisoned for 889 years for Child Abuse, Sexual Harassment, Pedophilia, Sadism, Rape and Torture. He will be put to rigorous imprisonment, and the Temple he heads as High Priest, must immediately be raided under the suspicion of Child Trafficking and Drug Marketing. I command Revolutionary Army to lead the raid"

I relaxed and Shanks patted me hard making me cough. "Oh Law boy, my pats are making you cough? What will happen when you will wrestle with Luffy two years later under the sheets huh?" Shanks whispered in to my ears. I blushed hard. "What kind of Godfather are you?" I yelled at Shanks. "A cool one I guess, Sabo and Ace love me" Shanks winked. God he got on my nerves.

"We won" Perona and the baby inside crushed me in a hug! "Thank you, I am indebted to you bitch" I hugged Perona back. "Jerk" Perona drenched my shirt with salt water. "I was afraid" I confessed. "So was I" Perona blushed. "hmmm Law can you go alone? Coby came to Capital" Perona was blushing hard. "How will you make love with baby between you?" I hummed. "You can't be that jerk now" Perona punched me in the stomach. "Ouch.. go ahead, I better move, someone is sleepy and hungry too" I smiled. "Luffy...Luffy and Luffy... I see why that Lucci-guy thought you were a pedophile" my pregnant sister left.

"Law boy, I will leave you, Revolutionary Army needs to raid the Temple" Shanks waved me bye. "Tear it down brick by brick" I smirked. "Dragon will have his bonfire on it" Shanks left me when Lucci tapped my back. "Yes," I turned around to face the man. "May I have few moments with you" Lucci smiled at me. "Is it Urgent?" I asked. "Very" Lucci smiled.


At Madame Sharley's Home

"I see a boy" Sharley smiled. "Will he be pink haired?" Doflamingo asked. "Hair colour is beyond my power" Sharley laughed. "Were your vision not colourful?" Doflamingo combed his coat with his fingers. "I see you still don't go to the Capital Manor?" Sharley asked. "Yeah, thirteen years. I can't believe I haven't stepped there for that long" the blonde gave a half-heart smile.

"Lets not harp on past, show me recent picture of Law and Luffy, I am dying to see them in person" Sharley grinned. "May I scoot near you?" the blonde asks. "Come over" Sharley gestured with hands. "Okay" Doflamingo jumped to other couch snuggling with Sharley and took out his tablet and started showing the pictures.

"Is he not adorable?" Sharley smiled at the picture where Luffy was hanging by Law's neck and Law carefully lifted his little husband of his feet. "He is a magic potion to this family! Law is talking to us, he is working hard with his studies, he is smiling with heart! I mean that frowning wet cat is all fluffy and loving all suddenly! I am glad they decided this wedding before the kids were born!" Doflamingo swiped the photo and handed it to Sharley.

"Can I adopt Luffy" Sharley eagerly took the tablet in her hand when she suddenly went stiff, Doflamingo felt sudden rigidness and looked at Sharley. "Sharley what happened?" the blonde turned Sharley's and eyes were looking beyond him and the tablet from her hand fell. "What happened?" What did you see?" Doflamingo asked Sharley who was now sweating profusely.


Law in Car Ride

"Come on Come on you need to eat right?" Tashigi dragged my little husband inside the house and I could hear it clearly now sitting in Lucci's car. "Meat Meat" Luffy sleepily grinned. "Luffy-kun, come I have cooked food for you!" Pan Fry who must have been in the house came laughing out. "Meatttttt" Luffy yelled. "My my, did I not feed you enough in morning?" Pan Fry chuckled.

"Let's go eat" Tashigi pulled my drowsy husband towards the dining hall. "We have sea-king meat!" a loud cheerful voice and he sat on the chair. "Here you go" Pan Fry placed all the food on the table. "You are one piece of your kind huh brat" Pan Fry was laughing. "It's surprising Luffy-kun actually can sleep and eat at same time" Tashigi spoke with full mouth.

"He is an evolved human Tashigi-chan" Pan fry informed. "Evolved, have you seen yourself and Lilly? You both are so tall!" Tashigi laughed. "Now that you mentioned Lily-chan must have grown up a lot, its been almost a year I have seen her" Pan Fry informed. "Is she not in a boarding school in Capital?" Tashigi asked with a big bite of food. "Yeah, Elbaf Elementary School" Pan Fry was proud of Lily getting into this school.

"Oh shit" Tashigi snapped. "What's wrong?" Pan Fry asked. "Pan Fry-san, I have been called to head quarters, could you put Luffy to the bed in The Library and don't forget to keep his crutch there. Since I won't be here, its better he sleeps there. Law won't mind and Luffy doesn't care where he sleeps" Tashigi stood up.

"Worry not, I will put Luffy boy to his bed" Pan Fry spoke with huge pride. "I know you will. Tell Law I am sorry to rush out" we both knew that I could hear Tashigi pretty well via the micro-chip. I smirked as I heard Tashigi run off. "You seem really a solitary man Mr Law" Lucci spoke. "You seem the talkative type Mr Rob" I now looked back at the rare view tearing my eyes away from the road.

"People often assume I am Dumb" Lucci took a swift turn. "We are going to your office right?" I asked. "Hmm, no, the papers for signature are in my home. Since you plan to leave Capital tomorrow first thing in morning. Its better we be done with it today right Mr Law?" Lucci asked. "Yeah, I want to get out of Capital soon. The sooner the better.. Luffy-ya needs a better place and that's our home" I informed.

"Home, such a beautiful word isn't it? It makes you feel protected and comfortable. Humans are really attached to the idea of Home" Lucci smiled. "You make it sound like, you are not human Mr Rob?" I asked. "Haha, I definitely am Mr Surgeon of Death" something inside me snapped yet I kept my calm.


Old Cemetery in Capital

"Coby! Why did you call me out to the old cemetery?" Perona huffed as she walked on the green field. "Did you not call me?" Coby turned around. "Huh?" Perona pulled out her cell-phone from her bag. "Look, here is your email" Perona slammed the instrument on her husband's face. "Look this is the mail you gave" Coby showed it to Perona. "What the hell is going on?" Perona checked her cell phone with a frown.

"Coby I am here with you, Dad's with Madame Sharley and Luffy is gone back to home with Tashigi. Law is on his way home. "No Tashigi-san is on her way to Head Quarters she was ordered back, she asked me send someone to look after Luffy" Coby read Tashigi's mail. "I have a weird feeling Coby" Perona sat on the grass holding her swelled stomach. "Are you alright?" Coby asked. "Law and Luffy are in danger" Perona shivered. "Call dad, we need to go home" Perona clung to Coby for support.


Capital Head Quarter of Police

"I was asked to report to the Head Quarters under Master Sergeant Tonjit ! Sergeant Tashigi at the report" Tashigi gave her salute. "Sergeant Tashigi, if I am not wrong I made sure you were dismissed of duties today" an old officer walked towards Tashigi. "But sir, I got paged half an hour before" Tashigi bowed. "Let me see it, in all my career I have never given wrong orders" Tashigi handed her pager to the old officer.

"No, its not by me! I never use ASAP! I use BRH. This is absurd, I am sure I have not ordered anyone to ask you to report to me" the old man roared. "We might have security breach!" Tashigi panicked. "Do you mind if I call Smoker-san" Tashigi asked. "Go right ahead Tashigi" the old man nodded.

"Smoker-san, I think Capital Head Quarter Line- LDT has been breached. That's the line with which we have communicated most for the Saint Charlos case" Tashigi informed in one breath. "That's the line with which, Revolutionary Shanks and Revolutionary Dragon communicated with us" Smoker informed. "Has some one communicated with that line with some civilian?" Tashigi asked. "Yes, there was a one minute talk between Dragon and Doflamingo, four weeks back, when Luffy exposed the Human Trafficking Scandal in the Orphanage" Smoker informed. "Shit" Tashigi hissed.


Law in Car Ride

"What? What happened to Lily?" Pan Fry yelled on the phone. "She fell ill? Thank god I am in capital" I heard Pan Fry sigh. I wasted no time and called our dearest cook. "Law-san" Pan Fry picked up the call on first ring. "My daughter is ill, I need to go, but we have no one to look after Luffy-kun" Pan Fry mumbled. "Just go, I will ask Vergo to go and look after Luffy-ya and the guards are on duty" I spoke. "Thank you" Pan Fry disconnected.

I heard rustling sound from the table where my husband was sound asleep. "Luffy-kun lets go to Library"Pan Fry picked my little husband up and I assumed he picked his crutch up too. The man was huge and it was easy task for him. I heard heavy footstep walk up the stairs and finally reaching up the Library. In next few moments my husband was put on divan and I heard the cook close all windows and light up the cosy fireplace. "Luffy-kun sleep well I see heavy wind, storm might come up" Pan Fry closed the door. Meanwhile I messaged Vergo to head for the Capital Manor.

"We are here" Lucci stopped the car. "Finally" I mumbled. "Finally" Lucci copied me and rain began to fall like the great flood was in process of creation.


At Madame Sharley's home

" Luffy..." Sharley mumbled as Doflamingo made her drink water. "Luffy what?" Doflamingo asked. "Your Son-in-law is in danger" Sharley clutched the blonde's arm. "I see fire, someone close to you has betrayed you unknowingly and someone close to you has deliberately decided to harm you" Sharley was shivering.

"The child attracts trouble I agree. But you make it sound urgent I can't go back to manor now" Doflamingo gave a nervous laugh. "This is urgent! You don't want another death in that house" Sharley stood up. "I see real evil" Sharely started taking week steps. Doflamingo took out his cell-phone pressing his speed dial. "Where are you Vergo?" Doflamingo asked. "I am on my way to Capital Manor, Law asked me to go as your son-in-law is alone and your son doesn't trust the lackey guards on duty. Why, and what is troubling you Doffy?" Vergo asked. "Shit! How come he is alone! Rush, Luffy might be in danger" Doflamingo pulled Sharley with him out of the house.


At Lucci's place

I entered Lucci's house. It was decorated in Cheetah Motif. Anywhere I looked, it was too weird. "Here Towel for you" Lucci handed me something that replicated Cheetah's skin on artificial fur. "You love cheetahs! I smirked. "Yes, they represent, power, strength, speed, sharpness of mind and body" this guy was "Cheetah Geek" I mumbled loud. "Haha, I like how blunt you are" Lucci walked towards me with the paper as I rubbed my hair.

"It's raining cats and dogs" I took the paper and examined. It was a simple document which said that I was asked to attend Court Summon under Cipher Pol's suggestion. Now I was free of any doubt and I further communicate with Cipher Pol until my spouse turned legally adult. A worthless piece of crap which I signed happily. It was not an urgent matter to me.

"You are in a hurry to go home right?" Lucci smiled as he crossed my personal space. "Your coat must be drenched" Lucci touched my coat with his thumb. "Yeah it's fine, my work is done. I must leave" I offered him the paper. "No, don't venture out into the rain. Wait till it becomes gentle outside" Cheetah Geek insisted. "Take off that coat at least, you are a doctor you know the risk" I hated it when people bossed me around. "I must leave" I slammed the paper on his hand and turned towards the door.

"Oh no you don't Surgeon Of Death" Lucci pulled me back and pushed me towards the wall. "What are you doing you jerk?" I pushed him back. Before I realised he kicked my knees making me stumble forward. Next moment my hands were cupped by him and he was sitting on my back and a knife rested on my neck. "How does it feel to hide your true nature Surgeon Of Death?" Lucci asked.

"You know if you kill me now, it won't take my family and extended family of psychopaths long to pulverise you" I asked. "I am fully aware of my doings Surgeon Of Death and I wont kill a Leopard that easily" Lucci somehow kept me on the floor and my face slammed on the carpet. "Tell me how do you hide your primal desire of lust and blood? Tell me..." Lucci's lips neared my ears. "Get the fuck off me you bastard" I wriggled.

"What's the hurry? You want to meet your precious little jewel sleeping on the divan in your dead mother's library?" and my eyes grew large. "You what have you done to my husband?" I shouted. "Tch... husband it sounds so pure, but from your lips I see all the repressed thoughts. Tell me why did you marry this young boy? Were you not the guy who went after blondes?" how much did this man know about me. "Who was better in bed Killer or Cavendish? Or was it Kid that made you crave men only? Tell me Surgeon of Death" Lucci was purring and my thoughts was filled only with one word LUFFY.

"I am not Surgeon of Death, who are you? Why are you after my husband?" I yelled. "Where is the passion? Tell me why did you not touch your husband ever? Have you not ever wanted to rub your thumbs over those plump lips, kiss those delicate brown buds on his chest, run your hand on those round flesh inside the trouser, taste those lean limbs. Tell me why have you not done anything to the boy? Was he not your property?" Lucci was making my blood boil.

"He is not property! He is the person who deserves all the love in the world" I tried to get up. "Love from you? Its a dreadful bond! You are scared! You are not man enough to claim what's yours! You are a coward who cannot tolerate others looking at his things. You are a guy who is afraid to kiss his husband because you see your past" Lucci said calmly. "You are wrong!" I yelled. "Am I?" Lucci's lips were now touching my ears. "You are not morale, and that little brat you call as your husband shall see the end of his life today" Lucci bit my ear. "What did you do?" I finally pushed Lucci off me knocking him on the ground.

"Me? I am here for you! Someone else will be his end" I heard on my earphone the sound of library door opening. "Who is there in the library tell me?" I tried to get up but Lucci pulled me down. I punched him on the face and threw him off guard. I stumbled and ran towards the door but it was closed. I was trapped. "Ah, so it began? How do you know?" Lucci stood up wiping his chin coloured in red. "What are you doing?" I ran my fingers in my hair in frustration.

"Fight me Doctor Trafalgar Law, the famous Surgeon of Death" I saw a sword fly towards me out of nowhere. It was my Kikoku. "Surprised? There is always a betrayer in the family, its LAW" Lucci grinned and I unsheathed my sword.

Lucci jumped at me and I began swinging my sword. Like cheetah he ran fast. I slashed the yellow black spotted curtain. Lucci out of nowhere kicked my back I kept myself on foot. I swung my blade again and I cut the vase and the stool it was standing on. Instead of running after Lucci I decided to attack the close door and gave the first cut.

Next moment a knife flew by my arm ripping my black coat. "You are not running out of here without killing me" Lucci yelled. "I don't kill" I yelled in frustration when I heard ruffling noise in my ears. Somebody was pulling covers off my husband. Someone was there to harm him, someone had betrayed us. Someone hated use. "Ummm Traffy, five more minutes" my husband mumbled in deep sleep while I tried to avoid the flying knives.


Elbaf Elementary School

"Lily, you are fine" Pan Fry hugged his daughter. "Yes dad I am" Lily grinned. "I got call from your school that you were suddenly sick, I was in the Capital hence I came running" Pan Fry asked. "But dad, I was not sick! I am in pink of my health" Lily grinned. "Then who called me?" Pan Fry asked himself. "It must have been prank call" Lily giggled. "But its good you came to meet me" Lily laughed.

"But, not many people have my number, you have it, Doffy has it, Law-san, Tashigi-chan and Luffy-kun have my number and who has it" Pan Fry placed his hand on his chin thinking. "Shit... Luffy-kun is alone! He is in danger" Pan Fry yelled in Shock. "We have to save him" Pan Fry pulled his daughter with him.


Capital Manor

Luffy opened his eyes to find big large hand approaching him. With blur vision Luffy opened his arms to receive a hug from his husband. Only the hands reached his neck and the touch of the fingers were rough. "Its not Traffy" Luffy opened his eyes to see the large man trying to strangle him.

"Yo...u..." Luffy tried to kick but pain shot up his legs. "Ah-ha your kicking legs are broken huh brat? I feel so happy killing you slowly. "A...kai...nu..." Luffy mumbled the name. "Its Sakazuki-san for brats like you" Akainu frowned. Luffy began to feel numb in his fingers and his lungs begging for air. Luffy wriggled his hands and found something hard in his hand under the covers. With all his strength he hit Akainu's jaws with the wooden box his hands found breaking Akainu's hands away from him. Luffy slammed the wooden box hard on Akainu's head and began taking quick breaths.

Luffy began panting and looked at the huge body on floor which was far away from fainting. "You brat, I hated you from the first day I saw you. You are nothing but a devil" Akainu stood up. "Why are you trying to kill meeeee?" Luffy yelled. "Because you are evil and you give rise to temptation. Little kids like you make man predator" Akainu rushed towards Luffy.

Luffy he threw the wooden box which opened up hitting Akainu's face to reveal food inside it. With lots of effort Luffy rolled off the divan hitting the floor and pulling out his cell phone and pressing the speed dial. "Traffy pick up, Traffy pickup, Traffy pick up..." Luffy began dragging his body towards the nearest and safest place under the table.

"Your Traffy wont pick up the phone, he must have been killed. Rob Lucci will make sure that brat dies too" Akainu took slow steps towards Luffy hiding under the table. "Shut up! Traffy is strong and no one can harm Traffy ever" Luffy yelled. "I will make sure you both never existed in this world. I will eradicate your existence" Akainu grumbled.


At Lucci's place

I was defending myself from assault of knifes and kicks. My sword kept missing Lucci no matter how hard I try. "You cannot kill me without discarding your thought of your husband" Lucci grinned. "Shut up you arsehole" I yelled. "Tell me something what will you do if I touch your LITTLE HUSBAND?" Lucci asked. "I will make sure your fingers never existed. That's when I heard my husband's voice. The man was near him. My husband in his sleepiness assumed it was me as he uttered my name.

His voice was raspy and I figured into time he was being strangled. The voice of the man was familiar to my ears. "A..kai...nu" my husband mumbled. My blood shot up and Lucci kicked me on my chest and I fell on the floor swing Kikoku in vain. Lucci was kicking me and I could hear Akainu talk to my little husband.

I swung my sword and my husband somehow hit Akainu and I heard him take deep breaths. I finally rolled away from Lucci harming his feet a little. In another few moments I realised my husband was calling me. I took out my cell phone and received his call as I kept running around the cheetah room. "Traffy..." my husband cried on the phone.

"Luffy-ya" I yelled putting my phone on speaker in hurry. Now I could hear him twice with a difference of a nanosecond. "Traffy... Dont DIE" he yelled. "Who do you think has given you the permission to talk to that shit of a doctor?" I heard Akainu yell and break something on my husband as a loud yell came and I ran my sword towards Lucci who pounded over me. "Nor do you have the luxury to romance here" Lucci kicked the cell phone out of my hand.

"Don't try to crawl away, I will make sure those legs will be crumbled and your father won't find a trace of you ever" Akainu spoke to my husband who was struggling to hard to crawl on other side of the city in a old manor in an ancient manor. I could feel his pain though he was far away from me.

"Traffy I will save you, I am coming" I could hear him yell and I saw my phone at the corner of the room. "Shit..." tears were running down my cheeks now. "LUFFY-YA, SAVE YOURSELF" I yelled so my voice could reach him. I realised he was crawling with the phone still in his hand. I could feel despair creep inside my soul.


Capital Manor

"There is no point in calling for Law he will die" Akainu reached Luffy's leg and dragged him towards the divan. "Let goo off me... Traffy is in danger" Luffy tried to walk out of Akainu's grip. "Its no point resisting" Akainu yelled. "I will save Traffy..." Luffy yelled. "How will you with your broken legs? Puny kids like you should be devoured and killed. You are pests" Akainu stamped on Luffy's right leg. "This one is broken right?" Akainu pressed hard on the right ankle. "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! TRAFFFYYYYYYYYY... It DOESN'T Hurt" Luffy yelled but tried to keep his voice inside his mouth. Luffy placed his hand on his mouth and bit it hard to hide the painful voice.

"It shouldn't have hurt much right, how about the left, its still in One Piece, I should break this one" Akainu pressed on left knee. "What if I break the left leg? I bet your husband will be so sad" Akainu asked crushing hard on Luffy's left leg. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGmmmmmhhhhhhh"Luffy wriggled in pain and sat up to bite Akainu's leg with all his anger. "LUFFFYYYYYYYY" Law yelled on the phone.

"Ghhhhrrrtrtr" Akainu kicked Luffy in the stomach pushing him towards the windows. "No... one hurts... My Traffy" Luffy panted. "Your Traffy? That lad you call as your husband has been fornicating the same age as you married him. He has been fucking on road, he has fucked on dark alleys, he has tainted himself in bed of older man, he has kissed the cocks of man in washrooms. Your Traffy is no SAINT! All he does in front of you is a show! He is an actor" Akainu began limping.

"Traffy is world's best man! Do not insult Traffy" Luffy yelled still clutching to his phone. "You are a lamb he is raising for his sacrifice. You think he loves you? You are nothing but a body he desires. Once he tastes you, he will leave nothing of you" Akainu laughed. "Shut up you Fucker" Law yelled on the phone. "Don't shit talk about Traffy" Luffy yelled.

"And you! Pretty boys like you, you tempt man, more than Law and you are a sinner. It's my duty under my God to release you of this sinful body" Akainu walked towards the fireplace. "This body you reside in is impure, vulgar, lustful and immoral and I should destroy it. You are the reason man have sickness. A sickness that makes them wants to mate with you. You are devil on earth. I will free you of earth" Akainu hissed as he took the crutch standing beside the fire place.

"I will burn you" Akainu put crosspiece at the end of the crutch in the fire. "Stay away from LUFFY" Law yelled. "If you want to save him, save yourself" Akainu calmly heated the metal. "I am warning you, Akainu. I will make you experience hell on earth" Law yelled. "I am experiencing hell on earth" Akainu laughed. "My salvation lies in service of my GOD! My god wants me to get earth rid of impure beings like you. I will gain heaven with Saint Charlos's guidance" Akainu laughed.

"No point running brat, any last words to your dearest Traffy?" Akainu asked. "I am not dying" Luffy clutch to the curtains trying to stand up.

"Akainu, before both die let me explain them the suspense" Lucci was out of breath on other side. "It was very simple, you see" Lucci began in loud voice.

"I work for Blackbeard. Akainu has been closeted follower of Saint Charlos even before Law here was born. Blackbeard has been a mutual enemy of your families Law, more with Monkey D's. You both get married and the attention of Blackbeard actually gets concentrated on one place. But to infiltrate the huge protection you guys gave was hard to break down" Lucci huffed as he was avoiding Law's suddenly strong attacks.

"But again thanks to you, Saint Charlos was put to jail. Akainu could turn to no one for help! He hated you both and Blackbeard found him and our plan began taking action. But the brat would not stop creating problem. He discovered SAD and Human Trafficking business of ours. We decided to use the policy of divide in rule" Lucci again grumbled.

"Shut up will you cat..." Law yelled. "You should remember this Luffy... Love and Religion make you mad" Lucci laughed.

"Akainu is a man of religion, but it was love that bought us here. Law your father's beautiful secretary Kalifa got courted by our dear Kaku. You see Kaku is a money loving man, he pretended to love that bimbo and got the information and working of your security system. Don't worry that bitch did not give them, but Kaku found the things he needed. Next thing was to attack you. Easiest way to defeat an enemy is to move them away from their strong base. We stole the LDT code and got Tashigi out, with help of Kalifa again we cracked Perona and Coby's mail, Akainu gave us Pan Fry's number, luckily your father never visits the capital manor and we used Monet to drug Luffy with the candy. The plan was he would eat the candy in home and in his sleep Akainu would kill him but I see he ate it before. Blackbeard wanted to keep his death as a memento of peace though he suggested torture as second option of killing. Now Akainu will go for second option. The trial, the counter accusation, making sure Shanks raided our temple. It was all planned!" Lucci yelled.

"Have you seen today's date? I fooled you Surgeon of Death! You are April's Fool" Lucci laughed.

"Its hot, let's brand impure beings like you" Akainu took out the red burning crutch. "Stay away from Luffy. Stay away from him! I SAID KEEP YOUR HANDS OF MY HUSBAND" Law yelled.

"Traffy, I LOVE YOU" Luffy smiled and Akainu placed the flaming crosspiece on Luffy's chest burning the microchip and crushing his cell-phone stopping the heart wrenching cry of Luffy to reach Law's ears .


At Lucci's Place

The microchip got destroyed, the bastard got him. We were betrayed, we were kept in oblivion, we were protected, we were separated. Despair was in my blood, I saw Lucci jump at me with a knife. My reflex saved me, but next moment I saw his hand was bleeding and I saw I had cut his right arm. There was no right arm on that handsome body that jumped like cheetah. On the floor lay his right arm with the knife in his fist. I saw no pain in his yells and pleads as Lucci began to stumble and run.

My husband was tortured, my husband was killed. I was alone.

I unbuttoned my wet coat, and began moving towards Lucci. I saw Lucci hurry and pushing past me with his other hand and try to open the door and dying my white shirt red from his blood. "You know Law, your mother did not die of illness, nor did your dead husband's mother die of illness. Your families were too interfering. They were killed off by us. First we finished of Monkey D Lady and three months later it was your mother" Lucci was blabbing. I heard nothing. "Your mother got killed because she was too caring! Too attached... She was stupid woman you know" Lucci was wobbling.

My husband was tortured, my husband was killed. I was alone.

I was not blind, I was not deaf, I was not dumb. I and my sister we both knew my mother was killed. My biggest regret was I couldn't save her. My father and sister assumed mother died of illness. I played along. My other regret was I couldn't avenge her. I was ten when she died and I was powerless. I am twenty three now when my husband left me. I was in despair, but I was not powerless now. There was no point for me to live when my hope was gone. I had the feeling of despair and rage rising in me. "And your husband's mother was killed by Blackbeard himself" Lucci pulled open the door.

My husband was tortured, my husband was killed. I was alone.

I saw Lucci run out into the dark in the rain I saw him vanish and I kept walking out.

The month was April, the day was Wednesday and it was the fool's day. Who was I? I was Trafalgar Law the Fool. Where was I? I was in the capital. What was I doing? I was running wild in the city with blood dripping from my shirt. My heeled shoes were clinking hard against the pitch black road in a grey ally. I was filled with rage and bloodlust. All this happened because I was not perceptive. I was too damn confident. I was too damn ignorant. I was too damn fucking slow.

I had always known what happens once will never happens twice, but what happen twice will definitely happen thrice*. Yet I was a failure. I did not protect the only reason I lived for. I Trafalgar Law was a miserable failure as a husband. Had I been a little open to the environment I couldn't have missed out the tragedy that had fallen over me.

My husband was tortured, my husband was killed. I was alone.

It was raining. The cool water was drenching me. With the raindrops I saw Lucci's blood getting diluted and running down my shirt and pants. I was helpless. I was useless. I was the fool today. I was running, I could no longer feel pain, I could no longer sense anything. Time was moving fast, darkness was growing, the sound from the outer world was being cut out by shower as I entered the dark night. I was alone! I was all Rage...

My husband was tortured, my husband was killed. I was alone.

If I was alone, I had nothing to lose. If I have nothing to lose, I have nothing to fear. If I have nothing to fear, I had surpassed death. If I surpassed Death, I was the death angel they took up a fight with.

I was not only Doctor Trafalgar Law. I was Surgeon Of Death himself and I wanted to dye the world in crimson. I began looking for Lucci...


Capital Manor

By the time Doflamingo and Tashigi reached the entrance of the Capital Manor Perona stood there shaking. "Perona, where is Luffy?" Doflamingo asked his daughter. "Dad, where is Law?" Perona was crying. "I don't know" Doflamingo hissed and Perona yelled "Where on earth did he go?" while Coby was already running ahead. "All the guards are here, Luffy should be safe" Tashigi mumbled. "No... look for the boy. Its been thirteen years, you have to enter the Manor Doflamingo" Sharley shrieked as all of them rushed inside except Doflamingo.

"Guards who came here?" Doflamingo took a step forward towards the crowd of guards now standing at the gate. "Akainu-sama came an hour before and Vergo-san entered the house fifteen minutes ago. "Akainu? Why is he here?" Doflamingo roared as he finally pushed the iron gate and walked towards the manor.

"Don't come near me, don't come near me, I will killll...lll you" Luffy's cry reached out. Doflamingo ran up the stairs to the library to find Vergo standing at the door and Luffy with burn chest and curtain bar in his shaky hands and Akainu with bleeding head on floor near Luffy's battered legs. "I swear I will kill you" Luffy was yelling while blood flowed out of his burn and swinging the pole aimlessly to harm someone.

"Luffy, put the curtain pole away" Doflamingo tried to calm Luffy. "No,,, Fatheringo take me to Traffy! I have to save Traffy. He is with Lucci guy" Luffy tried standing up with help of the curtain bar but fell pitifully on his position. "Luffy stay put" Tashigi yelled. "Take me to Traffy" Luffy was baring his teeth not trusting anyone.

"Vergo, find Law" Doflamingo pushed Vergo out of the room. "Luffy you need to get treated immediately" Perona spoke. "I need to go to Traffy" Luffy kept repeating. "He will pass out soon, he has lost too much blood" Sharley dug her nails in her arms. "Come near me and I will kill you" Luffy tried standing up again and again. "Traffy.. I have to look for Traffy" "Call the ambulance! Get the cars ready... Do something... I cant face her if I let him die!" Doflamingo yelled.


Law on Road

Rain could wash away traces of blood, it could subdue smell. But it could not stop a hunter from feeling the blood lust. I could feel Lucci's presence, running, hiding, limping, scared. I no longer needed a reason to live. I needed a reason to torture him.

I dragged Kikoku on the pitch dark road, the sound of friction killed by the rain. A cat will always look for dark place. A cheetah was nothing but a big cat. It did not take me long to find Lucci, standing against the wall. I just laughed at him. I did not even let Lucci talk. I simply began slowly tearing his skin with my blade. His loud roar made me feel peace.

"Why did I not touch him?" I spoke and marked a oozing red line of Lucci's chest. I heard no voice from his mouth.

"Why did I not kiss him?" I smiled another fine cut was made on his thigh crimson liquid flowing from his dark material. I still heard no sound from his pain filled mouth.

"Why did I not force him to bed?" I laughed, I pierced the intact arm and laughed I realised his voice was cut down by the rain.

"Isn't it OBVIOUS? I love him" I pulled out the sword and Lucci stood up trying to run.

With one arm he tried to save himself and made the chase fun for me, Lucci kept running and I calmly followed him. While the rain kept its theatricality up. Lucci fell on the road and I raised my sword to give a final blow. My life had lost its sunshine and I was drowning in rain of despair, when I felt being pulled inside the car by Vergo and various guards captured Lucci who was soon going have near death experience.


Capital Manor

I understood nothing, I saw nothing, I was holding my Kikoku like it was my child. Vergo was dragging me up the stairs when my eyes made me understand that it was the manor in capital I was already inside. Before I could protest we reached the library door to find colourful people weeping. Of course people weep for dead. Why was I not weeping! Yes the sunshine from their life was gone. My precious dead. My face was stoic and my heart wanted to lament.

"Save him" my father spoke when I looked in confusion. I saw my husband was sitting under the window with curtain bar in his hand. He was messed with blood, his chest burned and blood dripping. "Take me to Traffy... Take me to Traffy! Just take me to Traffyyyyy" he was yelling. I saw Akainu's bloodied body passed out on the floor beside my sunshine. It took few more minutes to grasp that my sun was alive but eclipsed.

I unsheathed my sword again. That huge body that lay on the floor, harmed me husband. I was again possessed by the desire to kill. "Law don't" Perona yelled. "Trafalgar" Vergo tried to stop me. Tashigi tried to pull me back but I was walking towards the monster who hurt him. Again my sword was cutting the floor creating a fiction. I stood in front of Akainu who was looking at me with one opened eye, he had no fear of death and I had no sympathy for fearless. I raised my sword and gave a full swing when my husband stopped it with his curtain bar inches above Akainu's neck.

"Traffy, is not Surgeon of Death. Traffy is good man" my husband gave a bloody smile dropping the bar.

"Thank god, Traffy is safe" my husband mumbled.

The sword from my hand dropped and I fell on my knees. He was in my arms. His chest burned, legs battered, cut and bruises on his face, his ribs broken, his beautiful body tortured yet his beautiful soul stayed. He had become crimson.

I clung to him! Hugged him to my chest, his blood dying me as he passed out with a smile, he was glad I was alive but what about me?

"LUFFFFYYYYYYYYYYYY...hwwwaaaaaaaaaaaHwaaaaaaaa..hawwwwwwaaaaaaaa. Luffyyyyyyyy..." And finally my lamentation began in howls.


TBC


 

Notes:

Go read Wild Wind At Dressrosa and Loving Him. Go and write nice words.

Chapter 21: Silence

Summary:

My eyes opened... Dream a happy dream... I was standing outside my husband's room, my husband was currently under watch of five doctors and clinically induced coma to help him recover without any stress. His legs were not damaged pathetically hence they were curable; the burn on his chest was going to live a life long scar. I did not dare enter the room once. While all his family and friends had been taking turns to look after him I had been constant at the door with Kikoku with me.

Notes:

Hello, my children, I turned 28 this month! That means I have been writing fanfictions on the web for fucking 10 years now! I feel ancient!
Anyway you all little kittens if any of you are Mo Dao Zu Shi/The Untamed/The Grandmaster Of Demonic Cultivation Fans. I have a fluffy fic for you. It is called Everyone Thinks I like Lan Wangji. First chapter is 8k long!

As for this chapter, say hello to a very angsty suffering Law! Keep your tissues intact. I love you all and don't get angry for this chapter. It is a build up for the next chapter. Do let me know how you like this chapter, though.

And KidKiller shippers bow to me for the beginning of this chapter.

Now go read The Untamed fic and follow me on instagram for my mood swing updates :P

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

In same city, but away from Law's eyes

LEMONS


"Man its heaven down..." the grave voice panted in the dark room. "God... just go harder will you... Do it.. For fuck's sake I won't break" another voice dug its nail on the bare back hovering over other. "Shut up Rooster" in darkness a kiss got devoured. Sweat and love in the room intoxicated the air. Lips clasping, skin slapping, hands interlocked, covers wrinkled, limbs touching limbs, moans escaping and bed creaking. "Harder... Harder... Yes.. Yes... aaaaa... Yess... keep going on" a rough hand travelling down the bare torso to find a proud organ. "hmnnnnnmmm... touch me more..." the voice was raspy. "whhh. ... are you... enjoying...god I am close..." "Just do it!" hips raising, bite on neck and pleasure spot rammed. "AAaaaaahhh...mmmm...Yes..." white liquid splattered..

"I love you, I am sorry for all the things I did in past" a kiss on forehead as the lean body fell on the bigger for a chaste kiss.

"Sappy are we today bastard?" a hug happened.

"Are you guys asleep" the door slammed open and lights switched on. "God! Old man!" a grin turned into shock at the door. "I am so sorry Kid! Killer don't mind me! Please carry on" the other human ran off. "God, you jerk, why don't you close the door every time we do it?" Kid got hit on the head. "Because whenever I see you on the bed with book in hand and your blonde hair hiding your face I get a boner" Kid pulled the covers to hide the bare body scooped in his arms.

"Fuck it! Before we were just two people, we could fuck on couch, floor, on doorway, bathroom and keep doors open! But now we have an elderly person living with us! Don't forget that! I don't understand how come he did not hear you're Moans when I was ramming inside you!" Killer turned around to avoid looking at Kid. "Sexy... can we go for another round?" Kid forcefully turned Killer with a smirk. "Should I put you to jail, we did it straight for three hours you pervert!" Killer pushed Kid off. "But you enjoy it!"Kid ran his hand in Killer's blonde hair. "Have I ever complained about customer satisfaction? Think about your body! I can't over exert your body" Killer blushed. "We should not deny our body the happiness!" Kid pulled Killer to a kiss.

"Not now... Your uncle came to ask something! Poor man must be traumatised by watching two naked dudes" Killer stood out of bed pulling his boxers up. "But I am not Law who can control his desire and not fuck his husband" Kid followed his husband and wrapped his arm around the torso and kissing the nape peeping out of golden hair.

"Forget it! Don't even think about comparing yourself with Law, Kid I am warning you and it's you who gets fucked here!" Killer removed his husband's hand. "Huh you still love Law? Was he better at receiving you down there? Killer come on..." Kid made big eyes. "Shut up! Why would I marry a jerk like you if I was still in love with Law! Gosh you are thirty two you SLUTTY ASS! And it was you who messed up the guy before. Hand me the T-shirt" Killer pulled his hair into a bun.

"Here" Kid handed the T-shirt. "It's yours!" Killer made a face. "I like it when you were my T-shirt and it just ends up two inches above your boxers. Man I love the movement of your back faintly leaving hint of the beauty beneath!" Kid smirked as Killer wore the T-shirt. "I am divorcing you" Killer walked out of the room. "Huh? Oye, I was just kidding." Kid followed. "Oh so you don't like my buttocks?" Killer asked from other side. "No, I mean I do.. They are killer ass.. But I didn,t... grrrrr Killer listen to me" Kid rushed out. "Shut UP!" Killer yelled. "But I love you" Kid lamented. "Go away and call uncle Marshall will you" Killer began brewing coffee.

"Oye Uncle! Get your fat ass here" Kid yelled. "He is our elder! Pay some respect will you?"Killer hissed. "So what? I can't be polite! The only one who can make me beg and talk sweet is you" Kid pulled his chair and sat on it. "Go clean yourself! You reek of sex" Killer pushed Kid off the chair.

"Clean me" Kid formed his lips into a pout. "Killer, there was call for you" Marshall Teach walked inside with the receiver in hand. "Huh Uncle did the phone ring?" Killer asked surprised. "It was for you Killer. You guys were busy so I asked them to call after fifteen minutes" Marshall grinned. "Shit!" Killer blushed and dialled to police station.

"What?" Killer sat on the chair in shock. "Where is Law? How is Luffy?" Killer nodded. "Yes, yes.. I will see about my holiday, yes Kid will understand" Killer almost sobbed as he disconnected the call. "Kid, Uncle Marshall, you both should go to beach for the weekend" Killer stood up. "Huh? What happened to Law?" Kid asked. "Luffy has been attacked in the capital!" Killer informed.

"Is the boy dead?" Marshall asked. "No, he is currently being brought back home. Doflamingo-san is on fire now, you can say to attack the son-in-law of the Celestial Dragon is a national crisis. I think I should go office to help investigate, I know Luffy pretty well he won't die" Killer spoke.

"Yes you should, I can't imagine Law now. That guy has a twisted nerve, if he goes down, he will go down bad" Kid gave a fake smile. "He has already chopped off the arm of a conspirator" Killer informed. "Who?' Marshall asked. "Some Cipher Pol guy, Rob.. Rob Lucci" Killer. "Shit.." Marshall clicked his tongue. "Something is wrong uncle?" Kid asked. "The world..." Marshall mumbled.


Law's point of View

I reclined on the close door to hear my mother talk on the phone on other side. Very calmly I sat on the floor with a smirk I placed my ears on the door and heard my mother flop on the sofa and drop her slippers on the floor.

"Where are you bastard?" her sweet voice asked on the phone. "On my way Baby" a smile broke on other side of the call, my mother always spoke on speaker. "On my way?"came the reply. " Liar? That girl is not here yet? I swear Don, I will hang you both one day" my father's voice laughed as he heard the threat. "Where is Law?" the reply came. "That son of bitch is reading and asked me not disturb him! I mean look at me! I am raising two teenagers! One is ten year old another seventeen! I swear on you when I am gone none of you will miss me! Especially you Doe-flamed-mean-go" a pout formed on red lips and I laughed if I was a puppy she was my woofing mum.

"Baby! Let Perona be! She will join University soon!" father laughed. "Yeah right? Let her fall in love with a bastard, like her mother did and get pregnant at seventeen! At least my boyfriend was rich idiot with no idea of the real world! He married me and helped me raise a daughter and attend college! Not all are lucky like me Don! Nope Can't Let Do Don" Baby huffed. "So you really feel lucky marrying me?" my father asked. "Shut up jerk" my mother scolded. "I am saying being reckless like me can hamper future" my mother explained. "We both were reckless in our teens! I mean but we are lucky to have Perona are we not?" my father laughed harder. "But its not easy" Baby sighed.

"But you are a successful social worker! Look how you and Luna saved Alabasta from Bluejam's evil Water Polluting Factories. You both tracked that Blackbeard's gang and stopped the smuggling of organ and drug business" father informed. "Yeah right! Luna married at twenty seven while I was pregnant with second one!" my mother loved pouting pouted. "Luna has three kids! fufufu" father laughed again.

"Older two of the three are adopted! Youngest is just three years old! Oh yes, whom should I marry Perona with? Ace or Sabo? Though both are younger than her?" my mother laughed god knows why she kept talking about marriage with that silly Monkey Family, which idiots call them Monkey?

"Hmmmm honey, Perona has a boyfriend" my father informed. "Huh? When where? Why was I not informed" mother yelled. "Coby is a nice boy, I like him" father advocated. "Who cares if you like him or not? I am the mother" mom pulled her long hair in anger. "Relax babe. And I think it's better to marry Law off with the little Monkey brat" that stupid father of mine was weirder than my mother.

"Fine with me! If Perona decides to go with Coby guy, Law will follow my orders" as if I would marry ever! My family was weird. "When are you coming?" mother yelled. "On my way! On my way! Vergo and I we are on our way, half an hour" my father was about to disconnect in fear. "Oye Mingo wait" mother hissed. "Yeah" father answered like a goodboy. "I need to go to capital day after tomorrow, so I need you to keep your ass in home and look after kids and please ask cleaners to clean Library in the manor"mom spoke. "Yes ma'am" father disconnected. "Bastard" mother had no qualm on her mouth.

"Law... come to mama" I heard her jump off the couch and slam open the door of her only ten year old son's room! I rushed back to my earlier position on the floor. "You are disturbing me" I glared at her pretty face. "You are thousand years too early to glare at your mom" my mother flopped on the floor and looked at my experiment. "Law! Where did you get that frog from?" my mother yelled in shock pointing the frog in my bicker. "From the boxes in the garden" I answered calmly.

"These are rare frogs! Luna and I we devoted our weeks to save them from the changing climate on island of Rainbow Mist! Don't go killing them" mother sighed. "Okay!" I huffed. "Come to me will you" my mom pulled me by her arms and began ruffling my hair to my dislike. "My boy has grown up, don't get a girl pregnant like mama did otherwise you will have to marry early and study hard and pressure will be high" mother kissed my cheeks. "I don't like girls!" I grumbled. "Great! We have a groom fixed for you!" she nuzzled her nose in my hair, she seriously was crazy.

"He will be like you! Annoying!" I hugged mother back. "And you will be head over heels in love with him!" she laughed. "Is Father-ya madly in love with you?" I asked. "Who knows? If kicking a guy just because he held my hands to confess his love or beating the shit out of another guy for calling me babe with hot legs is love, he is madly in love I guess" that was twisted love even I knew. "I won't become like that birdy" I mumbled. "I can see what you will become!" she was giving a mysterious laugh.

"Shut up Annoying mother" I mumbled. "By the way his name is Luffy, your groom" my mom kissed me again and I her son was blushing. "Sounds a puppy's name" I blushed harder.


My eyes opened... Dream a happy dream... I was standing outside my husband's room, my husband was currently under watch of five doctors and clinically induced coma to help him recover without any stress. His legs were not damaged pathetically hence they were curable; the burn on his chest was going to live a life long scar. I did not dare enter the room once. While all his family and friends had been taking turns to look after him I had been constant at the door with Kikoku with me.

Ace and Sabo looked miserable; Vivi was running to and fro keeping them alive. Tashigi had not come home and stayed at police station for more than week now. Perona had taken too much stress which made her and baby's health suffer a little hence Coby was looking after her in home. Brook and Franky brought Chopper to visit my sleeping prince. Pan Fry kept cooking new dishes to help Luffy recover faster. Sanji joined him while Nami, Zoro and Robin waited for my little husband to gain full consciousness and see him smile. Dragon, Shanks and my father were looking everywhere for Blackbeard.

I had not spoken to anyone a word I felt guilty. Usoop and Kaya had not left the hospital either and kept me alive with constant supply of coffee and nervous smile. As a professional doctor I knew the wounds and trauma my husband took would take minimum three weeks to recover and gain full consciousness. Bepo, Sachi and Penguin were taking care of him. I had not spoken to them once yet they could understand my condition well.

Lucci was in care of prison hospital, Monet was currently being interrogated by Koala herself. Akainu was under smoker's watch. Saint Charlos was easiest to open his mouth. Yet we had no lead on Blackbeard. I readjusted my vision to find the brother duo standing in front of me. Honestly I was waiting for them to beat the shit out of me. I offered no resistance as they pulled me towards the roof.


Same City, away from Law's view :- Smoker's Chamber North Wing of Police

"Akainu talk" Doflamingo pulled Akainu by his hair and kicked him on the stomach. The large man refused to answer. "You, will get no answer from me" Akainu grumbled who was lying on the floor with blood soaked shirt his legs bound, hands tied and face damaged. "You touched my Family! You harmed my son-in-law! You tried to kill him... You tried to dissolve the only source of happiness in Law's life. I am not requesting you to talk! I will make you talk" Doflamingo kicked Akainu's face with his sharp shoes. "If you protect Saint Charlos, I will give you answers" Akainu spoke.

"You think that Priest even remembers your name? He blamed it on you!" Doflamingo hissed. "I have got few drops of something curious here, it will be enough to burn his skin if you allow me" Smoker spoke. "I don't mind his skin rotting, he is no one from my family. I think I should call Vergo" Doflamingo. "I won't open my mouth" Akainu spoke. "I plan not leave you with one" Smoker walked in and forcefully opening Akainu's mouth while Hina followed him with a bicker full of liquid rattling like snake.

"You know what this is? This SMILEY! The concentrated version of SAD, which your Saint Charlos sold as God's Food to public and the underground market. SAD will keep you alive longer, but SMILEY will make sure your tongue burns off" Hina sat on the floor. "I don't care" Akainu closed his eyes. "Hina give him a demonstration" Smoker told. Hina tilted the liquid on Akainu's feet and the huge man wriggled in pain. "Hmmmm,,,,gfgggfhjkjljkl...hhhjjjj...You ca,,,,,nt do this to... me... I am under law's protection" Akainu yelled.

"Akainu, after all this years you have not learnt the basics. We are LAW. May be Blackbeard has gained market and money outside this country. But in this country! We are LAW, even if you die, we will tell to world, you bit your tongue and died" Garp walked in as Doflamingo spoke. "We are no longer playing polite" Doflamingo spoke. "Jesus Burgess, he is the man above Lucci... Jesus Burgess" Akainu rolled in extreme pain.

"Smoker, you know what to do" Doflamingo dropped Akainu's head on the floor with a bang. "Leave us the rest" Garp stood at the door. "Where is Dragon?" Doflamingo asked Garp. "Torturing Saint Charlos. He will talk soon" Garp laughed. "How can you laugh? When your grandson is in danger" Doflamingo hissed. "He has my blood! He will live a long life.

"I have no idea!" from another cell a female voice yelled. "Do not yell, I have been polite with you. If you want me to be rough, I can do it perfectly" Koala smiled. "Like I said! I did not know the candy was drugged" Monet violently shook her restrained hands. "You were asking Luffy to eat the candy time and again once he reaches home? You think I will believe that it was not drugged" Koala closed her eyes. "You can't prove it" Monet spat. "Surprisingly I can!" Koala tilted her head. "You are bluffing" Monet smirked.

"You see when Luffy was visiting you, my dear brother-in-law's husband planted a small microchip on his button. He could hear and record everything. So yeah you see, we have every bit of the recording. The Chip did get crush, but the earphone Law had done its work. Now I have the CD, so speak" Koala calmly sat on the chair. "Care to speak Doctor Monet?" Koala asked. "Rob Lucci, Lucci is my boyfriend, he asked me to take the check up duty and give the boy the candy. I love him so, I agreed" Monet informed. "To break your heart I feel bad, but sadly Lucci lost his arm" Koala said calmly. "Nooooo... oh god... Lucci... that stupid man" Monet dropped her head.


Law's Point of View :- Hospital

I was standing at the roof top now. Ace and Sabo were standing opposite to me. The sky was blue, just too fucking blue and bright when my sunshine was asleep. The afternoon sun was looking at me and my eyes were burning. Ace looked aged and Sabo stressed, I wouldn't have been surprised if three of us got grey hair on our head. We could share beer and talk out our sorrows in some bar and pass as old men. In another time we could be three guys who would buddies and really look after each other.

But reality bites, and bites hard. This reality had a common sorrow for us Silent Luffy. A boy sleeping, scarred, his voice hidden deep and his infectious laughter distant. The wind kept blowing and Ace's and Sabo's wavy hair flew and I couldn't help but realise that love was thicker than blood too. Who would say they were not Luffy's blood brothers? The brothers were still looking at me and I was waiting for that knockout punch which would be triple the amount in its magnitude from the punch I got as wedding present almost three years back. I closed my eyes not in fear but anticipation.

The punch did not come, but something warm engulfed my body. Under the burning heat of afternoon sun I Trafalgar Law was being hugged by a blonde and a dark haired man. "Law, it's okay to share your burden" Sabo spoke and Ace patted my back. Even before I realised my eyes were supplying big bolts and I clung hard on to both brothers'. "I am sorry! I am... really sorry... I couldn't protect him... he was.. was... looking out for me, even when ... he was in more danger... than I was... I love him and I couldn't protect him" I rested my head on Ace's shoulder and Sabo ran his fingers in my hair.

"Law, you are the guy our brother loves, we can't let you go on self destruction mode without sleeping" I looked up from Ace's chest as he spoke, Sabo unrolled his ring finger I stiffened and Ace's hug grew tight. "Damn it.. spy ring..." I saw Sabo give a genuine smile and prick my arm as if he was giving a friendly rub. Even before I could I complain, I felt nausea hit my body. In three, two, one seconds I fell my knees give up. "Sleep Law" I heard Ace whispering.


Same City, Away from Law's Vision :- Kid and Killer's home

"Off we go Killer" Kid waved bye. "Killer boy take care" Marshall waved Killer bye too. "Take care both of you, work hard. I am really sorry we cancelled our beach trip" Killer stood at the door waving bye to his stupid husband and uncle-in-law. Killer sat on his kitchen counter drawing on a piece of paper and drinking his coffee. "Orphanage, Temple, Cipher Pol. Three places either under government's watch or in eyes of media. Yet they fooled us" Killer bit his pen. "Where would I hide if I was world's most viscous criminal" Killer spoke when his phone rang.

"Kille-san, Rob Lucci his girlfriend Monet, Saint Charlos and Akainu have spoken of one man. We don't know how Blackbeard looks presently but, all they are describing a face that is similar but we are still confused" a voice informed Killer. "Mail me their description immediately" Killer spoke I am on my way to Headquarter. Killer stood up and took his jacket in hand and walked out of his home.


Law's Point of View :- Hospital

When I woke up, I found myself relaxed on hospital bed. "Luffy" I yelled waking up. "Dude! We really thought it would be hard to make you fall asleep" Sachi laughed. "Luffy is fine, he is still in deep sleep. Too my surprise his leg wounds are recovering faster and internal bleeding has stopped completely. Give him a week or two and our darling boy will be jumping down your neck" Bepo smiled.

"How long was I asleep?" I asked I had a feeling it was long. "Clinically induced coma really helps you forget sense of time" Penguin smirked. "How long?" I yelled. "Three days... relax bro" Bepo spoke. "Fuck! Those Monkey Duo" I curled my hands into balls. "That's why never mess with them" Sanji and Nami walked in.

"Who are with Luffy-ya I asked?" aroma of delicious food caught my nose. "Zoro and Robin are watching him, Ace and Sabo are out with Dragon-san. Vivi is down the roads to figure out things. Koala let's say is somewhere" Nami spoke. "Does he look better?" I asked. "It's Luffy, Trafalgar-san, he is the guy raised by mountain bandits" Sanji handed me the plate of my food. "Umm thank you" I mumbled. "Eat Law, you looked terrible three days back with a sword in hand! You looked Grim Reaper" Bepo spoke.

"He will be okay right?" I asked in a very low voice.

"Yes" the answer came in unison and I smiled after a long time.


Same City, Beyond Law's Vision :- Central City Headquarter for Police and Army

"Why am I in lock up?" Jesus Burgess the man with artificial steel coloured hair glared. "Have you heard of Blackbeard?" Dragon spoke as he sat opposite Jesus Burgess. "No, why am I questioned? I am one of the Central Police Officer- Army! I am part of Army" Burgess mumbled. "Being in Central Police you never heard of Blackbeard? Are you sure you did not misheard him?" Ace gave a smile that was far away from gentle.

"Let's keep it simple Burgess, my sons are of the impatient kinds. We are looking for a man called Blackbeard, who has been in all sort of illicit business. He killed my wife, he killed my son-in-law's mother, he attacked my son. He has been an enemy of the world. If you don't want an arm ripped like Rob Lucci or skinned and burned by SMILEY like Akainu or bruised like Monet or may be hanged by toes like Saint Charlos. I remind you my boys are impatient" Dragon smiled while his facial tattoo grinned.

"I still have a tendency to give a quick salvation, but my brother Sabo is the type who can sit and watch your body wither into oblivion. He will sit for weeks, scar your body, break you down everyday, harm you and finally watch you rot" Ace pushed forward a white piece of paper. "Write his name! We know that you are aware of his public name and address" Ace placed a baton on the table. Burgess began to pen the name.


Still away from Law's Vision :- Tashigi and Vivi on Road

"Tashigi-chan, we have seen this whole route, none ever found any suspicious look" Vivi opened her water bottle and offered it to Tashigi. "There was an incidence of Luffy once talking about some weird old man talking at night to him when he joined work at Silk's. The guards were in range that night but none were near him so I have no picture" Tashigi gulped the water.

"I think that man turned out to be Law-kun's friend Kid's uncle. Luffy said he did not like him. That's surprising Luffy hardly dislikes people" Vivi mumbled with a frown. "He disliked Akainu from first day, had we given his thoughts more credit" Tashigi pressed the button on the street light to stop the cars. An old lady smiled at them and began slowly crossing the road. "That old man is Kid's Lost Uncle now that I recall. You know the past about Law and Kid right?" Tashigi asked. "Yeah" Vivi nodded.

" Shit.." Tashigi's eyes grew large as a car passed before her eyes. "Lost Uncle! What would be best way to secure yourself? Pretend to be someone else and get home in the house of the person you dislike, bring documents and get it approved by a Police Officer in house. Killer got tricked!" Tashigi pulled out her cell phone.


Same City, Out of Law's sight :- Near Dockyard

"Uncle should I leave you at dockyard?" Kid asked with his stupid grin. "Kid, is that boy alright?" Marshall asked. "Law's boy?" Kid asked. "Yeah, Luffy was it?" Marshall gave a confused look. "Yeah, Luffy, man that boy can kick and punch" Kid laughed. "Killer has been stressed, should we give the boy a visit?" Marshall asked. "Should we?" Kid asked surprised. "Yeah, Killer sees him as a brother after all, Killer has been busy with investigation so we can give the guy peace" Marshall smiled.

"Well yeah... But my relation with Law is not good" Kid mumbled. "Paying visit to him wont be do any harm" Marshall asked. "Yeah what the heck, I do like that boy Luffy, I mean that child calls Law Traffy! I cant see Killer worried all the time" Kid took a smooth turn and grinned. "Let me inform Killer first" Kid spoke before Marshall could say something Kid had dallied the call.


Same City, Out Of Law's periphery :- Central City Headquarter for Police and Army

Killer stepped out of his car disconnecting the broken call from his husband, he could only make few words 'Going with Uncle to Visit'. As soon as he closed his phone he got another call. Picking it up he began walking towards the station. "Killer-san, Jesus Burgess has been caught" a girl informed. "I just reached" Killer waved the girl on call and walked towards the lock up. He was surprised that the bastard Burgess was the insider helping the people.

"The the only thanks I would I give him would be for bringing Uncle Marshall to our life" Killer thought of the night when Burgess called him saying he found a middle aged depressed man who has photograph similar to his husband's dead mother. When the man came with big grin and the DNA reports agreed Killer was so happy. Marshall was a good man who helped them as a couple fix their problems. Only thing that stuck him was when Luffy confessed his dislike for old man. Suddenly everything fixed Killer's head. "Killer-san see you mail, I just gave you the sketch of Blackbeard" a officer yelled. Killer opened his cell phone and his blood froze.

Blackbeard was an old enemy of Monkey D Family, he killed Luffy's and Law's mothers. He was in human trafficking business, he was in drug business, a man fooling government! "Best way for an criminal to hide is in house of a Peace Keeper" Killer ran fast towards the lock up.

"The name and address dad" Ace handed Dragon the piece of paper. "It reads" Dragon opened the paper. "Marshall Teach, a middle aged man with no family until four months back, currently lives with his dead sister's son Eustass Kid and his husband Killer on 2nd street of Water7, he is working in Fishery" Killer entered with a dark face.

"My husband and his 'uncle' are on their way to meet your son. Please save Luffy! Forgive me for my error in judgement" Killer bowed as Dragon stood up. "We know you are innocent Killer" Dragon spoke as he patted the blonde. "Please save my husband" Killer mumbled. "We won't let anyone get harm today, Ace you know the drill" Dragon walked out of the door. Ace was gone and Killer followed Dragon. No matter what kind of Jerk Kid was, he loved him.


Law's point of View

I was again standing guard at the door of my husband's room. That's when my pager pinged me. From the floor below, Penguin messaged me that asshole Kid and his Uncle came to visit Luffy. Penguin was asking if I should allow them to enter eighth floor. Yes we had emptied one floor for my little husband's protection. Eighth floor was covered in blanket of silence. He was unconscious for more than a week now. I was dying to hear his voice.

Allowing Killer enter the calm belt was not a question of debate, but Kid was an idiot. He had no manners or idea of decorum. I was on two boats about allowing them to enter and see Luffy. My husband was now unconscious and there was no point meeting him. I messaged Penguin to hold them back on seventh floor, which was empty and particularly used by family members and our friends. Which meant more than fifteen people and staff were in constant move in seventh floor. I looked at Sanji and Nami who understood I was leaving my position both nodded to me.

I decided to visit them below. I could always do the trick that I was a doctor and I knew best for patient. In this case the patient was my husband. That's what I decided to do. I entered the elevator and pressed the button to seventh floor. But as something tickled inside my brain, an uneasy feeling crept up. I stepped out of the elevator before the door closed. Sanji looked at me with his curious brow. I just shook my head at the thought I had, but having a rich father who owned hospital came with benefit. I took Kikoku from the bench it was resting on and showed it to the blonde who did not look much surprised. I entered the elevator to go down to seventh floor.


TBC


 

Notes:

So you ggggggot first taste of lemon... Of course it's not Law and Luffy. But I could see all KidKiller fandom go berserk. I mean people you like my story why don't you review or follow it but PM me for more KidKiller moments? Oh yes you guys read this story for Kid. I mean go away shoooo shooo all of you keep giving PMs but no review (T_T). This is a LawLu fic. But back to KidKiller fans. Yes I dislike Kid, so I changed the Seme and Uke. :P its my revenge to you guys for making Law Uke time and again with anyone big! Co-Conspirators are Lionel Orlando and his Boyfriend.

Chapter 22: Justice

Summary:

"Stable, it will take a while to cure his burn injuries, but he has surprisingly good healing strength" I smiled. "He has been protected too well. I mean look at the security system you guys have allotted. Wow! Two floors of absolute protection" the old man spoke as if he was in a trance. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I meant that little brat is always protected" the smile on the man's face turned malicious and my grip on Kikoku stronger.

"Tell me Trafalgar Law, do you know how your husband lost his mother? Do you know how you lost your mother?" the huge man stood up. Kid looked confused and he tried to ask but he got rebuffed. "Who are you?" I asked.

Notes:

Luffy turns 16 next chapter! So it's ummm on 6th October that you get a new chapter.
And now go follow me on Instagram and make me an influencer @khepiari.

If you are in a Mo Dao Zu Shi/ The Untamed fandom: I have two chapters of 19k+ words long fic going on called Everyone Thinks I Like Lan Wangji.

Now go read Loving Him and Wild Wind At Dressrosa, go!

Love you all, take care.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

At Hospital, Seventh Floor: Present Day

As I stepped out of the elevator, I saw Kid in his biker boots and loud red attire. Everything about his look was obnoxious. Only God knew how Killer dealt with him. I couldn't believe I found him attractive once upon a time in my teens. Beside him stood the long lost 'Uncle' my husband disliked. He was once my patient when I was sentenced to serve the community for hitting the hell out of Charlos the swine.

"You look better than I imagined you would" Kid spoke. "Why are you here?" I asked. "Well to pay visit to your little devil of husband duh" Kid made a face. "We came here to look at Luffy-kun's health" Kid's Uncle smiled at me. "I am sorry you took the trouble to come all the way down here. But he is under delicate situation and in need of extra care. I can't allow you to enter the room" I spoke calmly. "I assumed you would not let us. I came here for Killer. Killer is worried for Luffy" Kid sat on the white couch. "I know about Killer's worry. Tell him not to worry okay" I now stood opposite to Kid.

"I bought my Uncle. Actually it was his idea to pay Luffy a visit and see we bought flowers too" Kid grinned. I was not in mood for such a bright smile. "Thank you thats very thoughtful of you jerk ... ummm Mr? Teach right?" I forgot his name. "Marshall Teach, my boy. How's the young lad's condition?" the man asked and his grin unsettled me.

"Stable, it will take a while to cure his burn injuries, but he has surprisingly good healing strength" I smiled. "He has been protected too well. I mean look at the security system you guys have allotted. Wow! Two floors of absolute protection" the old man spoke as if he was in a trance. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I meant that little brat is always protected" the smile on the man's face turned malicious and my grip on Kikoku stronger.

"Tell me Trafalgar Law, do you know how your husband lost his mother? Do you know how you lost your mother?" the huge man stood up. Kid looked confused and he tried to ask but he got rebuffed. "Who are you?" I asked.


[White City, thirteen years ago]

"Luna, I am so sorry, I could not come with you. I wanted to help you with blast victims" Baby spoke on other side. "It's fine Baby. Look after little Law will you" Luna smiled on the phone as she walked inside the brown hospital housing victims of a bomb blast in an innocent looking candy making factory. "It's a new thing to me, Law hardly falls ill. This time he caught it bad. I told him not to mess with frogs I swear it's the souls of dead frogs he experimented with who caused him fever" Baby lamented.

"Kids sometimes do fall ill hard and trouble us harder as well. I am lucky Luffy has not given me those heart attacks yet" Luna sat opposite a man on the hospital bed. "I assume you are busy treating patients now. Will catch up later, take care and happy birthday in advance" Baby spoke. "Umm yeah, will start my duty now Baby. I am glad none died. Thank you Baby, Take care" Luna disconnected her call.

The man in bed had been critically wounded in the blast with few others. He was one of the Tastemakers in the candy factory. Monkey D Luna a surgeon by profession had arrived last moment to rid him off the tiny metal pieces and poison in the man's system. It took Luna sixteen hours to operate the man on the bed now wrapped in cotton gauge. "Mr Edward Teachy, how do you feel?" Luna flashed her ear to ear million berri cheery smile. "You have... pretty dark eyes" the man inside bandages mumbled. "Thank you" Luna walked towards the window and rolled away the curtains to let sunlight and air enter.

"Did you save my life Miss?" the man called Edward asked through his bandaged face. "I operated you buddy and you saved yourself with the will power that resides in you. You woke up after twelve days of beauty sleep Mr Edward" Luna poked the said man's chest. "Miss you are.. too friendly for a doctor" Edward tried to smile. "Who said doctors have to be all grumpy and serious? And I am Mrs" Luna grinned now her long slick hair floating due the breeze entering through the window.

"Wont the Mrs say me her name?" Edward asked trying to make puppy face behind the bandages. "Monkey D Luna at your service" Luna smiled. "Luna, like moon?" the man asked. "ah ha" Luna nodded turning the pages of the report.

"Do you know what happened at our factory?" the man asked with a sad voice. "Well under your nose, someone was selling drugs coated inside the candy" Luna spoke flatly. "What?" Edward's body jerked. "Yes, my better half was on his way to raid the factory but the mastermind got smell of it. They blew up the factory to clear evidence, my friend and I were called to White City to help victims and operate you guys two weeks ago" Luna sighed.

"I had no idea" Edward whines clenching his palms. "Easy there buddy, I fixed you up don't go stressing yourself, at least children did not get those drugs to eat" Luna patted the clenched palms and stood up to check other victims.

"Do you have children?" Edward asked. "Three" Luna dusted of invisible dust from her white apron. "Wow, mother of three, you are well maintained and good looking for your age" Edward gave surprised voice. "Oh I am going to be Thirty Two after midnight! And two of my naughty boys are adopted, but Ace and Sabo are darling with huge sibling complex" Luna giggled. "What's your biological son's name?" Edward asked. "Luffy he is just two years old and total baka" Luna grinned. "Luffy from luff? And it's your birthday" "Ah ha" Luna waved off her hand and walked to other patients.


At Hospital, Seventh Floor: Present Day

"Your mother-in-law and your mother had created lot of trouble for me" the man smiled. I took few steps back and Kid tried to hold his Uncle back. "Uncle what are you talking all of a sudden?" Kid asked. "Don't touch me you idiot" the fat man hissed. "I have never seen such a dork like you, you are of no help" Marshall hissed.

"You are not his real uncle are you Mr Marshall?" I mumbled. "Oh I am I am... I killed his mother and father too. His father worked under me and his mother was indeed my blood sister. But they were too good people like your mother" now my blood was boiling. "Who are you? What do you want from us?" I was not an idiot. I figured who he was but I wanted to confirm it with his own mouth.

"Are you such a big idiot? Your mother knew me as Edward Teachy. I am Blackbeard" the man I knew as Marshall grinned with evil aura emitting from his very being.

"Are you an idiot? You walked in enemy's lair without your men?" I retorted back.


[White City, Thirteen years ago]

"Dragon, can you run a check on the Edward Theachy guy I operated, something is not right" Luna rested her head on the window pane behind, while her body sat on a rickety chair. "I had feeling he was not good while operating, now my intuition is saying he is evil. I prefer you send Shanks and boys here" Luna was holding the medical file with Edward Teachy written on it and other hand rested on the receiver.

"Where are you Luna?" Dragon asked. "In the hospital of course, one of the patients had a relapse and I had to fix the woman up so I am staying the night here" Luna giggled. "Look Luna, I know you are strong, smart and you can protect yourself. But promise me, you won't go knocking doors in this case, if the man you think is evil, you know Blackbeard guy is dangerous" Dragon spoke. "I can't go door knocking, Baby is not here" Luna mumbled. "I am Serious" Dragon scolded.

"Hello Serious! I am Luna" Luna hid a smile. "You are Kidding!" Dragon grumbled. "No I am Luna" Luna mocked. "Look, Dragon. I have no regrets I have lived Thirty Two years doing things I wanted to too. I became doctor to help society, I adopted Ace! I married the grumpy dragon I loved. I got another adorable blonde son and finally I have Luffy. Even if I die today I will have no regrets! Listen Dragon whenever my death anniversary comes! Promise me you will hold feast to celebrate me" Luna laughed.

"Idiot, don't sprout crap on your birthday! And we will grow old together watch our grandkids getting married" Dragon scolded. "I am serious" Luna giggled. "No you are Luna! And its half past midnight! Happy Birthday" Dragon spoke. "I am thirty two already" Luna grinned. "You better hurry home soon, Luffy is going gaa gaa gii gii buu buu without you!" Dragon mumbled.

"Oh... it's been almost two weeks I last saw him" Luna mumbled. "Rest Luna, take the first train in morning, come back home soon" Dragon sighed. "I love you" Luna whispered. "I love you for eternity. I shall call you after I get information on Edward Teachy" Dragon mumbled and disconnected.


At Hospital, Seventh Floor: Present Day

"My men?" Kid's uncle laughed. "You know brat, right now your father-in-law Dragon and Shanks are already in a process of tearing down my empire brick by brick. First your husband's mother delayed my plans by twenty years, then your mother destroyed my plans in Jaya, each of you stripped me and made a fool out of me" the man yelled. He was here just to take revenge.

"Now if you move aside, I promise both your husband and your death will be pain free" he began walking towards me crushing the bouquet in his hands. "Uncle what are you talking about?" Kid tried to pull back, the guy still did not understand who his Uncle was. "Fuck off you useless piece of JUNK" the man pushed Kid on ground. Kid was tough guy, throwing him on the floor with one push meant I was really dealing with BLACKBEARD here.

"You have made my husband suffer much. You will die in my hands Mr Marshall Teach. Kid RUN" I yelled. The redhair looked at me like deer in headlights but he took steps backwards. "Oh no boy you are not leaving and the torture your husband went at Akainu's hand was a miscalculation on my part and I am BLACKBEARD" within blink of an eye I saw the man stab Kid's leg with a knife which appeared out of nowhere. "O...hhh... my...you... motherfucke...r" I saw Kid yell in pain. My Kikoku was now naked waiting, miscalculation? Torturing my little husband was miscalculation? I was going to rip him inch by inch with accurate calculation.

"Flowers are handy boy..." Blackbeard smirked as he pulled out three guns from the flowers and put them in his pockets and began taking steps towards me.

"You want to know what your mother-in-law did to me?" Blackbeard asked.


[White City, thirteen years ago]

Luna woke up from her slumber when the door of her chamber flunked open and fell on the floor. Next moment Luna was on her feet with her knife between her fingers clutched hard. Her eyes fixed on the shadow at the door and her long hair loosely hanging on her fearless shoulders. For the small lean structure she had, she was stronger than average young man.

"I knew you were a smart woman, you already asked Local Police to check on me?" the man in shadows laughed. "I cracked the Grandline AT's of course I am smart" Luna laughed.

"I assume you must have asked your Revolutionary Husband to check on me as well" the voice laughed. "What gave me away? My name? It could be any other common name" the shadow walked closer. "It's your evil aura, I figured it while I was operating you. But you proved your existence when you asked my biological son's name. I never said I have three sons. I only said three kids." Luna did not take a step back. "Why did you operate me? Why save me?" the voice grew darker. "As a doctor it's my duty. As a human it's my duty to stop you and justice is not my domain" Luna spoke calmly.

"You, your husband, your partner and that redhair! You made a hell out of my life. You stopped my drug business in Drum Island. The Organ Business I profited from was exposed by you two black haired women. You sniffed my trail in Alabasta and stopped Blue Jam's water plant which would have helped me create my new drugs. That Shanks snuff his nose and found the factory too! Now that Luna bitch is buzzing over Jaya and calling off my deal with Punk Hazard Industries. All I did was run an organised business! You had to tickle me. Look for you guys I had to blow up the factory! You scumbags won't let me rest!" the voice sighed.

"You almost blew yourself up" Luna hissed. "It was a miscalculation on our bomb maker's part, the kid is new" the voice laughed.

"So Blackbeard-sensei, the founding father of the famous, Chemistry Club at Grandline University what made you so evil huh?" Luna asked. "I simply want to rule the world? Is that evil?" Blackbeard entered the room revealing his laugh wrapped in bandages.

"What a stupid dream" Luna shook her head in disappointment. "Now you don't like my dream?" Blackbeard asked. "Dreams are meant to create! Not destroy you idiot" Luna sighed. "It's my dream" Blackbeard yelled. "And I am saying it's worthless. Edward Teachy! You had potential and you destroyed it! You are worthless piece of crap and I will die protecting this world from likes of you" Luna said calmly.

"Luna-chan, when you joined Grandline University, I kept a watch on your passion for society. You were so eager to learn in my classes. I wanted to use your and Baby's passion. But now it's too late to ask. Since you saved me from my death, I will keep your death simple" Blackbeard pointed the gun towards Luna.

"Kill me and Dragon will burn you" Luna laughed. "If he comes after me, I promise I will erase your bloodline! Your infant will not see his sixteenth birthday. It's a promise" Blackbeard pulled his bandages. "Like I will die without a fight?" Luna swiftly jumped on her toes missing the first bullet by millimeters. "With a knife you can't kill me" Blackbeard. "I never said I intend to kill you now" Luna rushed towards Blackbeard with mid dive in air finally standing behind Blackbeard.

Her knife resting on his nape, sharp and cool blade drew a thin red line. "But I will kill you" Blackbeard turned around holding her wrist and emptying the gun in her stomach in seconds. "But you will die at surgeon's hands" Luna smiled with all bullets in her body as her knees began shaking but she stabbed the knife on chest. "What do you mean?" Blackbeard asked dropping her on floor as she slashed through the white bandages and skin making a long trail of blood. When his eyes checked his body, blood was oozing out from his new wound and his stitches. "What did you do?" Blackbeard asked.

"A gift for life time. A taste of your own creation. I had my doubts about you. While operating I may have put few minute sacks of the concentrated form of the drugs you were selling. They wear sealed of course" Luna smiled. "What do you mean?" Blackbeard touched his new red wet parts.

"When you were teaching us Chemistry 101, years back you created the famous pills- Energy Steroids right?. You were a hit in the sports club. Eventually police got smell of it, Pharmacists proved it was poisonous drugs. You got sacked of job. But you never intended to stop did you? You diluted the drugs and began experimenting. The latest result was put inside the candy" Luna huffed.

"Why are you still talking die already" Blackbeard stamped on Luna's hand.

"I experimented with the drugs too and my studies show you have created a monster" Luna spat blood on floor.

"Even you had no idea what you created, now for the time until you die, you will bleed internally and, you cannot cure it, you will twitch and turn inside! The very pain you caused thou...sands will reside inside you! You will not di...e easily!" Luna smiled now pool of blood resting beside her. "All it took the seals to break and active this reaction was touch of my knife on your motor system on your nape" Luna grinned.

"The drug is already running in your system, entering every cell, every tissue, every organ, your liver, kidneys and brain. The internal injures will always remain half-cured... This is your punis...hment! This is my justice" Luna now curled into a ball to stop blood from rushing out gritting her teeth.

"But..." Blackbeard yelled. "But how is... the drugs effecting you?" Luna smirked. "Energy Steroids give you instant power. As... the drugs in your body mixed with your blood. You got an energy boost but as... you are injured, your partially healed wounds got a shock wave to damage cell repairing process" Luna vomited blood from her mouth.

What have you done bitch? Why are you not dead? I planted five bullets inside!" Blackbeard shivered.

"I suggest you run fast to get sedatives. You will bleed, everyday... every second, the poison will be your curse. Every day you will have a shock wave of energy injuring you badly" Luna sat up. Blackbeard tumbled and rushed out throwing the bookshelf in his way. Luna crawled towards the makeshift bed she was sleeping in. She pulled her cell phone, sliding the screen she called Dragon. "Pick up, Dragon, Pick up" Luna mumbled.


At Hospital, Seventh Floor: Present Day

As he kept narrating and walking towards me Kid kept dragging his body backwards creating a trail of blood on floor. "You see, I eventually I got blood transfusion for years. I changed my face thrice! I no longer recall what I looked like in reality. The poison left my body. But the pain lingers as my body has created its own system to give me a shock wave! Everyday my body cries, I feel pain. I had to put on weight to stable my blood movement. My whole body became an experiment of your husband's dead mother" he spat.

"In my eyes Luna-san gained more respect" I smirked. "Oh yes... I am a medical wonder am I not? Once I chop you off. I will see where that smile goes Mr Law" oh my sword was dying to be painted in crimson again. "I don't care what happened to you in past. I regret my mother's loss. But I simply want to kill you because you hurt what is mine" I gritted my teeth and looked at both Blackbeard and Kid, who skid off his cell phone and was dialing 113.


[White City, Thirteen years ago]

"Luna, are you alright?" Dragon asked. "I am not love, sorry. Please call Ace and Sabo and put the call on speaker" Luna huffed. "Luna what's wrong?" Dragon asked. "Call them and bring Luffy" Luna hissed both in pain and tears. "Ace Sabo! It's Mama calling you on phone!" Luna heard Dragon run towards the door taking Luffy in arms.

"Mom..." both brothers came running in moments. "Ace! Sabo! I love you" Luna cried. "Mom... are you alright?" Sabo asked. "Guys listen. This is the last time we are talking okay. Listen to me and do not interrupt. I am hurt; do not be... angry on the person who hurt me. But promise... me that you four will be strong and love each other. This person who hurt me would want... to hurt you in many ways" Luna groaned in extreme pain. "Mom... please tell me you are alright..." Ace began weeping.

"Oye Luna, who was it... Luna... tell me you are fine" Dragon yelled.

"Dragon listen ...revenge... is not the only way, but I have done my part to return the favour okay... You three protect Luffy! He is innocent; he should grow free and be loved! Protect him. ...Is he aslepp?" Luna huffed.

"Yes, in my arms" Dragon answered now tears in eyes. "One day when he is mature enough to understand, tell him Mama loved him. Protect him... My... love ... I am,,,, sorry... we can't watch... grandchildren marry together... I love you all". Luna bit her lips in pain. "Luna... dont... you dare die on me... Damn..it.." Dragon yelled. "PROMISE me!... you will protec...t Luffy" Luna yelled louder. "Lun...a" Dragon was hugging Luffy hard to his chest. "We p...rom...ise" Ace and Sabo yelled holding the tears back. "You... have... to protect... and LIVE" Luna laughed.

Numbness hit Luna's fingertips, her eyes watched a darkness grow, as her hand fell on the floor and eventually her head hit the floor. She had a smile and everything was suddenly cold as her eyes lost her vision to the image of her grinning family that came as her dying thought.

* * * Three Months Later * * *

"You are not going to give up are you?" Doflamingo asked Baby as he closed the door of his car. "No, I can't Don. Its been three months and I can't find Luna's killer. Luffy is just too small to even understand absence of his mother. The boy keeps staring at your face blinking blank eyes. He doesn't cry, like he knows his one tear would crumble whole family away" Baby put her face outside the window.

"It's not your work to find the killer love! Your work is to help the people. Leave the search to Dragon" Doflamingo patted Baby's head.

"Dragon knows not what to do and those two boys are hollow" Baby shook her head. "I can see your pain and I feel helpless that I am of no use to you" Doflamingo cupped Baby's face and pulled her to a kiss. "I will be back" Baby smiled pulling away from the kiss. "You better be, raising Law is tough. A child with high IQ is tricky" Doflamingo handed Baby a packet of cigarette. "Thank you" Baby mumbled.

"I know when you need one" Doflamingo kissed his wife's forehead and waved the car off leaving his manor house. Baby pulled out a cigarette and lit it up. Inhaling the first smell of cancer stick Baby rested her head on the seat. "Ma'am where to?" the driver asked. "To Capital Manor, but we will have to take a detour and visit Norland Tribe." Baby exhaled a puff of smoke. "As you wish Ma'am" the driver agreed.


At Hospital, Seventh Floor: Present Day

"You hold no grudge towards me Mr Law? I made sure your mother died too" the man pulled out his his gun out of the three in his pocket, the black machine pointing at me. "No grudge. Anger I do have for you, after all you killed my mother! Grudge, I am feeding it. But it's for Luffy-ya. I have a hell to shower on you. I saw him pull the trigger and I dodged it and ran towards him as more bullets came flying.

I stepped on the couch once Kid was sitting on and jumped off it and with a vertical dive I had already made first slash on his body. Indeed he was medical wonder, his blood was darker than normal blood it had a blueish taint in it. It seems he was exposed to radioactive waves for weeks. It was a spoiled body like that of a fish rotting outside water.

"It will take thousand cuts to kill me" the man smiled.

"For Luffy, an infinite times" I smiled back.


[On the road from Jaya to Capital, Thirteen Years Ago]

Three hours later, the car was back on the dusty path. Baby had taken a detour to Jaya Village to see the inhabitants of the Norland tribes who were trying hard to fight the Punk Hazard Industries. The industry had been destroying the natural resources and polluting the environment. Now the tribes were hell bent to save their natural resources.

Again there were few trouble makers in the tribe who were taking money from the Industry and trying to betray the community codes. That was Baby's ground, she sat down and spoke with those intermediaries and tried to fix their greed filled mind. She had done this countless time, sometimes sometime some villages refused medicine, at times cities tried to push away new welfare schemes. Her work was always to see the greater good. But her partner was gone. Luna would put the medical facts and she would play her cards on social psyche. Now Baby was a one man army.

Baby had given her full support to Norland Tribe and brought the cause to eyes of media. She practically had few options now with no Luna to support her. But she assumed her deed was done well here as the villagers waved her bye. Baby waved them bye and pulled another cancer stick.

"So much for good deeds huh? I know smoking is bad, yet I do it and I call myself social worker" Baby laughed to herself half an hour later.

"Ma'am too much of smoke does kill" the driver mumbled. "I know... I know..." Baby made smoke circles. "Help me... Somebody help me..." a woman came running towards the car and Baby jumped towards the window. "Stop the car" Baby yelled. "But Ma'am" the driver asked. "Please she looks in trouble" Baby pleaded. "As you wish Ma'am" the car stopped.


At Hospital, Seventh Floor: Present Day

Age wise, I was ahead of Blackbeard, youth was on my side. I was fit and strong. But to fight this brutal bull I needed my brain and strength. Kikoku was not enough. I had already made enough scars to make him bleed buckets. Yet he only appeared scarred. Something was wrong with his body, it must be those fats he accumulated over the years. Everything about him reeked of blood. "You know Mr Law, even my sweat smells like blood" Blackbeard saw my eyes examining him medically. He must have tricked me months back with false medical record too.

More bullets came flying. I jumped and this fat man rushed past me pulling me down by my leg. I was on my back, Kikoku sharp in front of me guarding away his hands to reach for my neck. I felt blood ooze out from the back of my head.

"I told you to move aside! You are hundred years early to kill me" Marshall hissed. "I think my mother-in-law killed you thirteen years ago" I took a punch from the fat man on my stomach as I stood up. I kicked his stomach back and finally saw more dark liquid ooze out of his mouth and he hissed and reclined on wall. He pushed me back and I scarred his chest hard, now he raged towards me like a bull.

I dropped my sword and ducked myself. I pulled him down by the legs throwing off one of the guns from his pocket. For his size he was swift. He almost reached for the gun but I kicked it towards Kid who caught it and kept pointing it towards Blackbeard. "Old lovers reunite huh? Say me how do both of your spouses feel about your adventure of youth?" Blackbeard hissed.

"Bastard, don't bring Killer in here" Kid spat. "You asshole of a man, you should shut up Kid. Every day you get fucked by that blonde like a dog! How does Killer feel about you slutty jerk. I bet I could kill you now and sell your Blonde husband in Human Action house. I am ashamed you have my blood" Blackbeard grinned.

"I said don't utter Killer's name" Kid fired the gun without aiming and hitting the smoke detector. Rising the alarm. "Instead of killing that boy I can sell him too. There are many who are willing to pay high price for him like Saint Charlos" Blackbeard pulled out his third gun out. "Like Lucci, I should rip your both arms and slice your tongue" I yelled.

"But I can't sell him! I promised not to violate the boy. But I promised Luna-chan I will not let her boy turn sixteen" Blackbeard flared his throat at me.

"He will not only turn sixteen, but seventeen, eighteen, he will live a long life where there will be no black clouds to harm him" I jumped forward.


[At Capital, Thirteen years ago]

It took Baby the whole ride till capital to calm the woman from shaking. Once inside the manor, the woman in colourful attire and curly blonde hair was put to chair in the library. "I am Giola. Thank you for saving me" the blonde woman bowed towards Baby who was holding a bowl soup.

"Stop bowing and thanking! You were escaping from someone. I can't let someone get hurt" Baby huffed and sat on the chair opposite to Giola. "I was being chased by some gang members" Giola began crying. "Why? What did you do?" Baby put the bowl on the nearby stool. "I heard them talking about blowing up some Candy factory like in White City" Giola wept.

"Tell me about it, what did they say? Everything, tell me everything" Baby shook the woman by shoulders but the woman shook her head. "Look, I lost my best friend three months back she was trying to solve similar Candy Factory Blast. Please tell me every detail you have" Baby took Giola's hands in her own.

"I only heard about trying to be discreet and avoid the eyes of Revolutionary Army" the woman looked at Baby's eyes with fear. "Any idea where this Candy Factory might be? I know you know! You don't have to worry, we will provide you protection" Baby was desperate. "I think somewhere on Fishmen Island" the woman said in a weak voice and Baby rushed towards the telephone tumbling and hitting her knee on the coffee table.

"Fuck, fuck..." Baby grabbed telephone and dialed the number. "Vergo" Baby yelled. "Yes Baby, inform Dragon about a group of anti-socials planning to blow off a candy factory in Fishmen Island. I picked up a woman who eavesdropped on them in Jaya. Tell Don to hurry here, we need to protect this woman, her help might contribute to our hunt for Blackbeard" Baby curled the cord of the telephone in fear.

"Baby, are you alone right now with that woman?" Vergo asked. "Yeah, why?" Baby asked. "You stupid over trusting woman. I am on my way" Vergo yelled. "Vergo what.. the" Baby turned around to find something hit her head hard.


At Hospital, Seventh Floor: Present Day

I was pushed on the floor again with a shoulder shrug. I hit my back hard. I saw Blackbeard aim at my head with the gun. I rolled off and sprung on my feet to and stabbed the sword through his right shoulder. "How dare you hurt my husband, how dare you kill his mother, how dare you make all of us suffer huh?' in anger I pushed Blackbeard against the wall and hanged him by the sword and his gun dropped creating a hole in the floor with last bullet.

"How dare I?" How dare you people? As if your parents were not enough, you all the younger generation of two days come sniffing nose in my business. You and your friends exposed the existence of SAD. That police friend of yours made sure to eradicate our hold in High Temple. Your husband kept poking nose in and out in the Orphanage! Why did you not let me be?" the guy roared now his shoulder covered in blood.

"All I wanted was to rule the world" Blackbeard tried to pull the blade out of his shoulder and attempted at kicking me in vain.

"It's a worthless dream" I hissed as I walked towards Kid and pulled out the knife from his leg.

"You dare call my dream worthless you brat. I will kill you and kill your husband" Blackbeard wriggled in pain.

"You wont see my little husband ever again" I gritted my teeth as I kicked his knee sure to break his fat leg.


[At Capital, Thirteen years ago]

By the time Vergo reached the library. Baby was tied to the chair with tapes and her wrists were slit apart like gaping fish out of water and Giola was sitting on the floor with stabs on her chest and stomach. The floor below the chair was flooded with red liquid "Baby what happened?" Vergo patted Baby's face. But no reaction came. Her face was ghostly pale. "Baby... Baby.. don't lose consciousness...Baby look at me.. Talk to me.. I can't face Doffy like this" Vergo wrapped her left hand in handkerchief. The driver was already rushing towards the Baby and untying her while Vergo began covering her right wrist.

"What happened here? Tell me you bitch?" Vergo pulled Giola by the hem of her dress. "I was sent to kill her. I hit her head with the vase. But she did not faint. She fought back and stabbed me with her metallic hairpin. She punctured my stomach and lungs. I don't think I can last longer. Somehow I overpowered her" Giola mumbled. "You slit her wrists!" Vergo punched Giola who fell on the floor.

"Who sent you here... tell me.. You wont last long but I can make your death painful" Vergo stepped on Giola's hurt elbow. "Tell me... " Vergo stamped her hard. "The owner of Punk Hazard and Blackbeard" Giola spat. Vergo kicked her on the face.

"Vergo..." Baby mumbled. As the driver lifted Baby of her feet. "I am ... so..rry... tell Don, Pero...nand Law.. I am sorry..." Baby smiled. "Oye Baby... Baby... stop fucking around.. Baby talk" Vergo cupped her face and shook her. But she was few minutes away from being cold and still.


At Hospital, Seventh Floor: Present Day

Now I was standing opposite Blackbeard his right leg broken. Eye for an eye was going to be my justice for him. My hand holding the knife. My husband was strangled and hunted. My mother-in-law killed by bullets, my mother got her wrist sliced, countless children were snatched away from parents, sold in sex market, became victims of human experimentation and organ smuggling. Many like Kid became homeless orphans. In name of god, drugs were horded and sold. Good people were destroyed. This man deserved no pity.

I pulled the first arm and held it with my left and I pierced it with the knife in my right palm. I felt my body relax as the small sharp knife dug deep inside his flesh letting out more of his dirty blood. "One millimetre, one centimetre, one inch, it hurts right? I am not miscalculating am I?"I asked. Without any mercy I pulled the knife through his skin, slicing more of his arm and ripping it open. His body was rotten, his blood smelled of filth and blood was impure. The image of my bloody husband came back to me. In no times same faith fell on his limbs and other hand. I ignored his voice shouting.

He had rotten to the core to his body. The small experiment my dead mother-in-law did to his body had done its work over the ears. There was a reason poison left his body after blood transfusion. He was already dead inside. We caught no illness in his second blood test was because, his body was producing rotten world, now I was rethinking my theory of him providing me false reports. He was a dead man walking. I still felt no pity.

"Law. Stop" Kid hissed. "Shut up" I yelled. "Don't take justice in your hands" Kid yelled. "He killed your parents!" I yelled louder. "I know... I know... I fired a bullet! But you can't be killer. Think about Luffy" Kid barked. "Every day, Every hour, Every moment! Every second! My every pulse of mine reminds of how me how much this man has hurt my husband!" I growled. "Kill me" Blackbeard groaned. "Death wont come easy to you" I smiled.

"My husband did not harm you. He is a good boy! A guy with golden heart has seen too much pain. You dared to shatter my whole existence! He wanted to eradicate hope from our life! He killed my mother! He called Luffy's mother. He has caused too much pain. You" I dropped the knife and pulled out Kikoku. Blackbeard fell on the floor now curling up in pain.

With Kikoku I stabbed his already wide open hands, I half stabbed his chest and made an large X mark on his chest. "An for an eye, leg for a leg, chest for chest" Iran the blade again through the X. I was going to harm him enough so that he leaves this place alive. I kept cutting him on his hands, legs, fat torso and his blue trousers had turned violet. I was relishing the moment as this man wriggled in pain. "Killlmmmmmeeeee" Blackbeard begged. He was a man who terrorized our lives being invisible for so many years. Today finally he was below my feet. I kicked him on the potbelly making more blood spurt out. I ran the blade through a long scar down the thick skin. I kicked him hard; I pulled him by the collar and punched his face. With every kick and punch my body relaxed. I kept kicking him hard with my pointed heel shoes.

In the end Kid dragged himself between me and the unconscious man. Kid held my legs but in return earned few low kicks. I realised the door to seventh floor open but my legs did not stop nor did my hands which were bloody now kicking and punching. I heard the footsteps approach me and a firm hand rested on my shoulder. The hand belonged to my father. After that I could not recall what happened when I felt a similar prick on my arms. Sabo and Ace were standing beside me. "Damn spy rings" I muttered. "Enough Law, its our Turn Now" the brothers spoke in unison.


TBC


 

Notes:

Yeah, Luna and Baby got killed. Does that make the story come full circle? Since Baby is too trusting, I used Giola and I did not show the actions of her murder. And yes, Luna was smart like Law, but overzealous like Luffy is. I hope it explains why Garp, Ace, Sabo and others were hell-bent to protect Luffy. Hope you liked it. Though I am not satisfied with this chapter, yet I would proudly say we come to the end of Blackbeard Saga.

I used the Energy Steroids from Fishmen Arc as the first stage to SAD from Punk Hazard Arc. The effect Blackbeard suffers is like= Every day his body suffers from Impact Dial. A shockwave of energy rushes through him, but leaving extreme pain. It's a thing I thought of, so it has no medical voice.

Chapter 23: Love

Notes:

Hello my thirsty children, hey there my little brat MDAtripplestar who never reads author's note.
And I am completely vaccinated! All of you wash your hands, wear your mask, take your vaccination and drink loads of water.
Brace your self for some revelations you all have been crying for, and some epic level of bread crumb foreshadowing that comes full circle and that you all nutters didn't see coming.

TODAY IS LAW'S BIRTHDAY AND AS PROMISED HERE IS YOUR NEW CHAPTER!

Italics below is used in dialogues to give an aerial perspective to make an atmosphere of distant memories. Just read it okay!

WARNING- Confusion may happen.

Now be good children and leave loads of kudos and comments and follow me on twitter and instagram @khepiari because I am Tinker Bell and I need reaffirmation and attention 24/7!

Now listen up no new chapter until December, as I have to upload Wild Wind At Dressrosa and Loving Him and Everyone Thinks I Like Lan Wangji. Also I am taking break from work and travelling for a bachelerottte day after tommorrow! So! See you in December 2021~

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

 


"I wannnnna go" I pouted, I stamped my feet on ground to prove my seriousness. I was inside my home the Monkey D Manor. As I stamped my foot hard when I saw my tall father make face. Oh did I mention my dad has this cool tattoo on his face? And his name is Dragon? He is all serious and no chitchat man. But when it came to me my dad failed with his deadpan face! Right now he made a face which meant he had no idea what to do with me. It was a good sign I knew that even though I was three. Wait.. wait... wait If I am three.. how am I talking in two places...Who am I right now? The one talking with dad is three and here I am watching myself when I was three years old? Why? I wonder. Arrggggg it's so confusing!

Thinking too much is not my thing. So where was I? Oh yes three year old me pouting and stomping his feet.

"Luffy... you can't" my dad bent on his knees to stand three feet taller than me. "I wannnna go..." I made puppy eyes. "Luffy" here came the cool one. "Shanky... take me to SEE" I opened my arms. "No buddy, can't do and it's S..E..A!" Shanks pulled me in his arms kissing my forehead. 

"I wannnna see the SEA" I hugged Shanks.

"Ace Sabo, put Luffy on the stool" my father ordered. In no time my brothers came to me and I was pulled away from Shanks and put on high stool and a bowl off veggies was placed in front of me. "Waaaahhhhh" I made a face in disgust. "Veggies are good for health" I saw Shanks openly lie with beer bottle in his hands that came out of nowhere. Makino would kill him for this. Hell if Traffy knew they raised me like this I swear he would have chopped them.

Where the hell is Traffy? Why was I three and why was I watching a three year old me being tricked into eating veggies? I feel light though, as if gravity has no pull over me.

I was floating! I was floating in time! Just like Makoto from the film A Girl Who Leapt Through Time! Traffy took me to theatre to see that movie! I can leap I guess. Wait wait... I can see, but I can't feel my body! What the hell is going on with me? There is no gravitational pull, that means I am in different time scale! And where is Traffy?

I knew it I was able to float in time wooo hooo! Its my dream to swim in time. But why is it my voice I can hear it like in my head but it feels distant. My voice is really low pitched now. Oh I can see it's one of the most important moments in my life.

I see myself, holding a knife, this happened few days after the vegetable incident. "Shankyyy... take me with you!" I yelled holding the knife. 

"Lu drop the knife, it's not for kids" Ace my fifteen year old brother yelled. 

"You don't go agitating the dummy further you idiot" Sabo was fourteen at that time.

 "I want to go to the forest, I want to swim, I want to go to school, I want to lefttttt home " I threatened. 

"LEAVE, Luffy not Left" Shanks corrected me. 

"I wannnnna leave" I glared.

"Luffy you can't go" Shanks pouted.

I could see my nose flaring. I was three but I was trapped in this house and my brothers made sure I was part of nowhere. 

"Lu, there are bad guys who want to hurt you" Ace commented.

"Really bad guys Lu, they want to put you in a cauldron and fry you in hot oil" Sabo spoke calmly.

"Oye what kind of films have you been watching?" Shanks yelled at Sabo. 

"I have been reading books on how to torture your enemy best" my golden haired brother made a serious face.

"Sabo take the knife from Luffy and I will hold him. On my count of three" Ace mumbled. Before Ace could begin the counting I was in motion. 

"I am biggy enough"  I yelled and I pierced the skin below my left eye. I could see my small body trembling in pain. 

'What an idiot' would be Traffy's remark. Yet the three years old me bit his lips but refused to cry my eyes were all watery but I was keeping a brave front. I could see the jaws of Ace, Sabo and Shank's dropping and sweeping floor.

"LUFFY" three of them rushed to me. After that my mouth and eyes opened to cry for days.


Okay now I get it! I am trapped in a memory replay. I have to sit here and watch. But where would I sit? I could not feel my body. Whatever... Let's just keep watching until we find Traffy.

Here we are watching myself tumble and stumble down the stairs to track down the spicy odour of the meat coming from the window. I grabbed my strawhat that Shanks gave me because he was guilt trapped by the action I did with knife. What the hell? I want to revisit that memory. I want to revisit the memory! Memory go back... Go back...

This is not fair!

I get it now I am inside an enchanted memory trap. I wish Traffy was with me. He is so smart he would know a way out of this. I want to go to Traffy. Oh look with at me with strawhat on I escaped out of the big house! Moringana and guards simply missed me out. Woooo hooo three year old me was really cool huh?

I walked down the village road through the green mountains of orange trees. I followed the smell of meat. Oh I am drooling. Where is my drool? Where is my hand? Could it be my soul is trapped in a time loop? But who cast me here? Anyways back to three year old me who reaches the feast. I can see myself walk between a man clad in white garments and bluish grey turbans. It's surprising no one saw me as I grabbed a huge chunk of meat.

I was relishing the meat spiced with garam masala* and no one saw me seated under the chair snatching pieces of delicious food for next two hours. As they partied I giggled and chummed on my meat. I was curled up in a white tank top and blue jeans shorts I was almost invisible to those huge figures going Kampai every few minutes.

They found me with a big stuffed tummy asleep flat on my back. When three year old me opened my eyes I could see an umbrella of shapeless faces hovering over me. "Chief, he must be lost" a small man with high pitched voice mumbled. "He must a village boy" the person they called chief nodded. 

"What are we to do?" another huge man with kind voice spoke.

"If we stay here, we will be charged with kidnapping we are bandits after all?" the chief spoke. 

"We can sneak off leaving the boy here" another spoke. 

"What if no one comes to rescue the infant?" the chief mumbled. 

"You are being Motherly chief" another spoke. 

"Shut up..." with that I became the ward of Dadan Family.


For next seven years Dadan the woman who looked like man, rather she was a strong masculine woman who raised me. Everyone teased her tough exterior but deep dpwn she was a souffle pancake. She was huge and had orange hair and strong jaw. She was nice replacement for my dad only she was not as smart as him. Oh here is my one of my favourite memory

"Oye Luffy..." Dadan was running behind me and I was running towards the lake, I must be six. My hair touched my shoulder and now they were as wild as the forest. Yes since we lived in remote mountains, barber was a luxury and they could not risk taking me out to the village below. And none touched my hair because they feared they would slit my nape open. They loved me. Oh so here we are me running, Dadan following me and almost out of breath.

"Luffy... stop you will you. Dogra and Magara catch him" Dadan huffed. Dogra and Magara were her right and left hand man. One was huge with soft voice and beady eyes, other was small with high pitched voice and sleepy eyes. But they both could kill. Right now three of them were running after me.

"Shishishi... Dadaaaaan Papa... I will swim" I grinned. 

"I am a MAMA.. wait... oye... Luffy you can't swim" Dadan yelled as I jumped into water. 

"IDIOT" she jumped too. 

"I can't swim... gyaaaa... Save... me" I began yelling when I saw Dadan swim at high speed towards me. I was being pulled towards the current.

"I will die..." I yelled.

I was really an idiot! I am sure Traffy would have jumped into water and pulled me out faster. Eventually Dadan caught hold of me and pulled me out of water. That day she cried, cried like I was the most precious person in her life. She did not cry when Shanks finally found me. But on that day when I could die she cried and slept beside me for three days until I recovered.

And week later, they began teaching me alphabets, hunting, riding, fighting but they kept me away from water. Though we had more incidents where three of them and the whole clan had to rush after me. None were related to water but a wild boar I may have hit with stone, stole honey from honeycombs, agitated wild cats, just the regular  adventure stuff.


Woooo I could see my memories fast forwarding.

Here is the reason why I married Traffy. Oh Traffy has been asking me for so long why I married him and somehow I could not find words to tell him. This incident happened just before Shanks found me.

"I don't wannnna go to doctor popsiiiii" I was kicking my legs in air Dogra and Magara had held me by arms and raised me off my feet. 

"I am fine" I pouted while Dadan led the way yelling "I am MAMA".

That day we were dressed well. Dadan was actually wearing a long skirt and printed blouse, a lot effort went to look like a woman but she still looked powerful man to me. Dogra and Magara were in proper shirts and trousers. And I was wearing a big pink T-shirt that ended below my knee. I had wore underwear but nothing below the T-shirt and I was furious and my hair combed neatly now stayed centimetres above my waist.

"Behave properly Luffy don't say anything or else people will find out who we are" Dadan mumbled. 

"Why are we going there?" I asked. 

"To get vaccines" the reply came in unison.

 "I don't want it! I am healthy" I pouted hard and my long hair covered my face.

"If you take them you will become healthier" Magara mumbled.

And there he was, it was a medical camp that traveled around the country to remote places and provided health care. It was the only place where I could get check up without questions being thrown at Dadan. Under the red tent nurses in yellow and doctors in their white apron were busy looking after children all near my age.

He was there, dark circles under eyes, ear with shinny rings and lips zipped together like no smile would ever escape from them.

"You sit here" I was put on a bench.

I kept looking at him, his hair was wild, they were like the midnight sky, blue but as dark as black. The ten year old me wanted to go and smooth the frowning brow. He was scaring other kids off but for me it was fun watching him. He was trying to be delicate and gentle to other kids but they were afraid. Dadan was busy signing my name and Magara and Dogra stood outside the tent so that if I decided to escape both would catch me. I dangled my slippers and saw a girl fright away from him. He was sad my ten year old eyes could see it clearly. The nurses shook their heads as another child ran off. With every new kid crying his frown was growing deeper.

I could see he handed over his queue of children to the nurse and decided to provide only medicine from behind of his wooden counter and not do check up. He grew sadder in moments. I had to do something, don't I always feel that? Now looking back to memory I still feel the same pull I felt six years ago. I saw my ten year old self jump from the chair and walk towards him breaking the queue of other doctors I leaped. I rushed and stood in front of his counter looking straight into his eyes. They were grey like rainy days in the forest.

"Cheeseeee say" I pulled out my candy from the pocket in my T-shirt and offered it to him.

He looked at me with confusion and another deep frown formed. My ten year old self kept the grin intact despite a fear creeping up this tall guy might yell at me. But things changed in moments. His long arms held my waist and put me on the counter. 

"Thank you and its say CHEESE" he gave a small smile and I dangled my feet.

My eyes glowed. That was the first time I saw someone smile because I did something nice. He took the candy from my hand unwrapped it slowly looking at me with gentle grey eyes now like the grey clouds protecting us from harsh sunlight. They were still sad but gentle. I didn't think all this about his eyes then! I just loved them. But in last few years of marriage I had time decoding Traffy's various moods, smiles, frowns and colours with Kaya. He smiled at me again and put the orange crystal in my mouths.

"You love to eat don't you little one, thanks for sharing though" he ruffled my hair and I nodded.

"Where are your parents?" he asked me.

I was shy!

I can't believe my words were lost in my throat at the age of ten but I pointed at Dadan who was clearly confused with papers.

"I am Trafalgar Law, soon I will be a proper doctor. I am seventeen and you are the only child here who is not afraid of me? So let's start check up" he put the stethoscope on my chest to hear my heartbeat that was beating fast and I saw other nurses' smile at him. 

"What is your name?" he asked.

I eagerly stopped rolling my candy and opened my mouth. "Lu-- Lucyyyy" Dadan came towards me with a smile.

"Hello Lucy, you seem fit for your age. I shall give you vaccine in few minutes and it may hurt a bit"

I looked at Dadan with glare and she blew me a kiss. He held my arm and rubbed it with spirit and I made a face. 

"Trust me Lucy it won't hurt that much just a bit. Like ant bite!" I trusted him, his grey eyes were looking at me. It pained but to make him smile I gritted my teeth and held my tears when the needle entered my flesh. I watched him empty the liquid inside my body in seconds.

Lucy! Seriously Dadan had to call me Lucy? It was a girl's name and I was a boy.

"So what school you go to?" he asked. 

"We live in remote village Doctor, so its homeschooling for last seven years" Dadan made a smile.

Yeah her home schooling was how to catch fish, how to ride horse, how to use spear, read alphabets and learn numerical. At least Dogra bought me story books whenever they looted rich man's cart. He made sure to get many books once when he met a travelling library. I have been reading them since age of three. That was my homeschooling.

"Oh so you must be the mountain people. That's why you came down to the medical camp, I presume that medical facilities are scarce there?" he asked now pressing the cotton on the skin to stop bleeding. 

"Aye it's a difficult life for us" Dadan spoke.

Liar, you made people's life difficult. 

"For you" he pulled out a box and pushed it in my palms. 

"Me?" I asked my eyes big in happiness. When I was small it was really easy to make me happy.

"Yeah for you" he ruffled my hair again.

"Thank you" I pulled the box to my chest in happiness.

"You're welcome" he again pulled me by the waist and dropped me on the floor. 

"Thank you doctor" Dadan held my hand and we began walking out.

But I rushed towards him breaking free from Dadan and held his wrist to find word DEATH written on his finger. I knew the meaning of that word too well! Dadan's greatest fear was that I would because of recklessness! My eyes grew large.

"Don't be scared" his face tensed up. I was not scared! I was bloody worried and confused.

"I like you" I grinned to show him that I was not scared. His grey eyes grew large in surprise. 

"Take care Lucy" he gently handed my arms back to Dadan. But that day I slept on Dadan's shoulders I had a dream of him. 

"Traffy..." I mumbled in my sleep. 

"Who is Traffy?" Dogra asked Magara.

"Luffy's dreams are weird".


A month later Shanks landed on the mountain. I realized two things that day the clothes Dadan made me wear for last seven years were of girls and second was Magara was barber by profession. They fooled me. But next day after Shanks came Grandpa and two tall boys in their twenties were standing and looking at me.

"Oye Sabo, are sure Luffy was not a girl?" Ace whispered. 

"Seven years ago I thought he was a boy, but this one here is definitely a girl"  Sabo spoke nodding.

I was standing in front of them in a pink something and my hair were flowing behind my back.

"I mean look at her, she exactly looks like mum" Ace agreed. 

"I am a boy" I hissed and I lifted my pink something and rolled down my underwear.

"How could you raise our baby brother like a baby sister?" after that my brother began yelling. I am glad my memories flash forwarded. All of them had big arguments, Dadan claiming me as her ward and she was my parent, Grandpa turned out to be her old friend and both broke into fight. Shanks simply wanted to take me away but he had to calm my brothers. Sabo and Ace demanded details of every day I lived in the mountains. All this ended when Dad finally entered and picked me up and left each idiot to their fight.

But once home I was given back my attic room. Makino happily sewed me new clothes and protection around me increased my free days gone. So School became a distant dream. My brother's would come home and teach me. Until they got promoted they made sure I learned everything I missed for seven years. But after their promotions and marriage there was no set schedule to teach me, they came weeks later, sometimes months, sometimes they dropped every day. Eventually I broke out of the house fighting the guards and found myself my friends.

It was Zoro first and then I followed Sanji. I don't recall how Nami became friend but it happened with Sanji's endless pursuit after her and Robin just happened to us. I was not blind, I chose to ignore the guards lurking behind the shadows called to protect me day and night.

On one such day when I was loitering around the market after I bid bye to my friends, Ace and Sabo came to pick me up. As we walked through the busy market my brother held me close, making air to breathe scarce when a woman with a baby in her arms bumped into them. "Sorry" three of us bowed and Sabo helped her pick up the vegetables that had fallen on the path. I was carefully looking at the child going gaga over his mother. I had a mother too once. I don't remember her, but she was cool I know.

"How are babies born?" I asked walking between my brothers. 

"Man and woman meet, they marry and on their wedding night.. OUCH" Sabo glared at Ace. 

"They pray to gods in the sky Luffy on wedding night" Ace began narrating. I could see ten year old me be fooled by them.

"The gods in the sky are dragons. Drgaons come and drop babies on the doorstep in morning" Ace grinned. 

"Then why can't we see them?" I asked. "Because they can become invisible" Ace spoke. 

"Seriously? Dragons?" Sabo made a face.

Whenever I asked this question my brothers would always act funny, when Grandpa and Dad tried to explain they went mad and last time I asked Shanks they wanted to kill him. This dragon story was weird even for Ace's standard.


Wooooo I am zooming fast and past many memories again. What about Ace and Sabo's wedding? What about the memories when I was lonely? Not all days I could hang out with Zoro, Nami, Sanji and Robin. I was practically alone in this big house. Where are those memories? But I am glad I don't have to experience them again.

Oh here he is Fatheringo! I was in my attic room and I am making ship out of cardboard.

"Luffy-chan" he sat beside me with a weird grin. 

"Hello birdy" thirteen years old me turned around. 

"Garp-san, wants to see you married like your brothers" Fatheringo spoke.

 "I don't want to, Ace and Sabo married according their wish! Not because Grandpa told them" I spoke. 

"To protect you Luffy-chan, it's better you are married to a girl of your age and you can live in her house and grow up with her" this weird glasses smiled too I swear.

"Marriage is being nakama for life! I can't marry some girl grandpa wants to! I don't like girls except Nami, Robin, Vivi, Koala and Makino!" I pouted. "What about a marrying a boy than? Boys can be better nakama" his smile twisted further I swear it did.

"Two guys marrying is cool!" I grinned back.

"You will have a big wedding banquet and when you go to your husband's house you will be free" he ruffled my hair. 

"I will get a big wedding banquet? Will there be plenty meat? And once I go to my husband's place I can play and go anywhere?" I asked.

"You will have more than plenty and various types of meat and yes you will be free of so many guards behind you. My son is enough to protect you alone" Fatheringo grinned.

 "Will he teach me how to swim?" I asked.

"Yes" 

"Will I go to school?"  I asked with bigger eyes.

 "Of course, but you have to at least remember my son like is a cat moody, grumpy and scary at times" Fatheringo spoke.

 "I love cats, I tamed wild cats once with Dadan" I cheered. 

"I think you are perfect for my son. I will go now; your grandpa will send the pictures of potential spouse. My son's photograph will be there too among all the girls" with that he walked out.

Few moments later Moringana walked inside with a tray of photographs. In reality I was not going to agree to get married at all! Nami and Vivi and Robin had told me not to give into family pressure. But a particular envelope changed my mind. I took them placing each envelop my on my lap, the one with pink envelop caught my eye first and I grabbed it. As I took out the photograph I saw he was there glaring with grey eyes and there was no smile. The eyes were still sad and now he had goatee and a spotted fur cap donning his head. That very moment I decided to marry him.

"Trafalgar Law, I haven't forgotten your name. Moringana-san tell grandpa I will marry him" my thirteen year old self shoved the photograph on the old man's face.


After that we had a war in the house. 

"You can't marry him" my Grandpa was grumbling one day before I left the house for wedding. 

"If you don't let me marry him I will call Ace and Sabo" I made a serious face. 

"FINE do as you like! Marry a tattooed ghost!" Grandpa stood up.

"Oh Gramps" I grinned.

 "What?" Grandpa was pouting.

"I want a palanquin" I demanded. 

"You are not a bride Luffy" Grandpa was flaring his nostrils.

"Luffy" Makino came with a bright smile.

 "Tell me about marriage" I jumped to Makino. My sudden change of heart towards arranged marriage had turned the entire household upside down. What grandpa was hoping for was to start nudging me and hoping for me to agree to his idea in three years. But Fatheringo had played his cards well and I wanted only this person with sad grey eyes.

"Let's go upstairs" Makino pulled me to my room. Once I settled on my bed, Makino began packing my two bags I was going to take to my husband's place.

 "Luffy, marriage is a big responsibility. You are bound to the person for lifetime. You both will start as strangers and have to learn about each other" Makino smiled.

"I know him" I spoke. 

"You just saw his photograph" Makino spoke. "

He is kind I know it" I spoke back.

"Well there is no arguing with you. I hope he is kind" Makino smiled.

 "He is" I insisted.

"How can you be so sure?" Makino asked. 

"I just know" I grinned.

"Well you are a good judge of character" Makino walked towards me and cupped my face.

"Listen to me carefully, very carefully, you may be Luna's son, Dragon's heir, Sabo and Ace's little brother, Garp-san's grandpa, Shank's and mine godson. But your husband is going to be your partner. Good or bad times, you will fight, you will laugh, you will cry, you will grow old. Marriage is a journey, enjoy it every moment" Makino kissed my forehead and her tears falling on my cheeks.


What is wrong with this memory trap? I am already at the entrance gate of the manor? Where did all the beautiful sights go that I saw while sitting on top of the palanquin? Man this is unfair, here I jump from the palanquin.

"He is cute" I heard the same grave voice as I settled on my feet. I looked up to him with my grin he did not recognize me. His midnight blue hair shining out, his sharp nose curved out of high cheek bones. The black hood with feathers and yellow smiley made him look bad-ass and spotted jeans with heeled shoes made him look like a hero from film.

"Yosh! You are handsome too" I grinned. This time I won't say the wrong name.

 "Oh I am sorry, please welcome to Donquioxete Manor, I am Trafalgar Law, your Fiancé" his voice was heavier than Sabo and Ace. He was like dad, a grumpy dragon. 

"Hello, I am Monkey D Luffy, you're Finance! Shishishi" I think I did pronounce some word wrong.

"You mean fiancé Luffy-sama" one of my guards spoke.

"By the way why was Master Luffy on top of palanquin?" a huge guy standing beside him spoke and my thirteen year old self instantly hated him.

"It was so boring sitting inside the palanquin and being swayed without looking outside. Nami said brides in ancient time went in palanquins, so I forced grandpa to buy me one and Robin chose it for me, though Zoro and Sanji were against it. It sounded fun! But it got booorring after hours! So I sat on top of the palanquin to get the view, this place is awesome" I spoke in one breath.

"Monkey-san, you know that you are my future husband and not bride" he spoke.

 "Yup, but palanquin sounded cool to me and call me Luffy" now I was running here and there to look around things. 

"Then I am Trafalgar for you Luffy-ya" what was this ya for? 

"Tra-Trali-Tarao-Traffy, that rhymes with Luffy" what happened to thirteen year old me then I don't know, I could not pronounce his whole name! Not once! I was fine before coming here I was yelling his name to every one TRAFALGAR LAW. What a magnificent name.


And that's how I met Traffy for second time. We got married and he let me do almost everything which bugged my family most. It seems I have come to end of memory trap. What about the memory of my first swimming lesson? Let me at least relive the wedding again! It's like I hit a dead end in my brain. I will have to find Traffy if I have to go other side I think. But I was still floating in something dark and vacant, where is Traffy? I need to find him. Now my heart is beating fast! I am alone! Wait I can smell, oranges they are from Nami's farm, I can feel the aroma of Sanji's cake, I can smell Robin's roses.

Why can't I see them? I can feel many presences around me. But I can't see them. I can't feel him. Where is Traffy's smell? I can't feel it. Where is he?

Something was choking me. Something dark and big was approaching my neck. It was not Akainu I made sure I banged his head hard with the pole. Akainu tried to kill me! Traffy was with Lucci. Where is Traffy? I was viewing happy memories, but Traffy was hurt all this time. I could not protect him. Now something was holding my neck. I have to see. I had to see. I must see Traffy.

I felt a sudden jolt in my toes and the painful sparks spread through my body. With that my eyes felt the tiny electric sensation burning. I had to wake up! I was not trapped. not by anyone, I was sleeping. I was dreaming! I am still sleeping! I have slept for too long. Finally my brain accumulated all the power in my body and I forced open my eyes and sat up pushing off the huge thing hovering over me.

I blinked, I blinked twice, I blinked trice. There was a white cake on table opposite to my bed, there were roses in vase, oranges looking at me and wrapped boxes in shinny paper. The window was open and summer light was making everything warm. I could see my sisters, friends, father, grandpa, everyone but him, where was he? I felt a frown form on my forehead.

"Luffy you are awake?" I looked at the floor, it was the huge doctor friend of my husband. I must have pushed him off.

"Where is Traffy?" my voice was raspy and my throat felt dry.

"Where is Traffy?" now my fear was growing.

"Lucci guy was hurting him" I clenched my fist in the sheets.

"Luffy calm down" my blue haired sister spoke.

"Where is he?" I hissed and my chest hurt. That's when the door opened and fresh smell of coffee hit my nose. I turned around.

He lost weight, he had deeper shades under the grey eyes, cheek bones sticking out unhealthily, hair a mess and he looked sadder than he did three years ago. I wanted to touch him, make sure he was Traffy.

"Trafffy" my eyes were blurred with salt water. The coffee mug from his hand hit the floor spilling enough and spreading the mocha smell in the room and knocking out the odor of the disinfect and he rushed towards my bed.

"I am SORRY" he took my hands.

"I am so sorry, I let them hurt you, I was weak, I was stupid, I let you experience all this. It's my fault, I am really sorry" he was ranting and carefully touching my face as if I would break.

 "I AM GLAD YOU ARE ALIVE" I yelled breaking my hands away from grip to pull his attention on me and not guilt. His eyes grew large.

"I thought Lucci killed you! I am glad you are here Traffy" I looked straight into those eyes grey like the river after the flood.

"But Luffy I am sorry" he was not going to stop feeling guilty.

"I should have sensed that it was a trap to harm you, I was careless and I was foolish and stupid" he was crying now. He was going to talk a lot. But it could wait! I wanted to make sure I was not in a dream! It was reality.

I needed proof.

Right Now!

Next moment my hands grabbed the hem of his t-shirt. I pulled him towards me with all the force I could manage and it did hurt my legs and chest as I exerted my strength. He lost his balance and stumbled towards me without realizing my intentions. Traffy tried his best not to crash into me, always caring for me but not for himself. 

I pressed my lips on his!

I forced my lips on Traffy's cold dry lips.

It was real, he was real, I was here, I was not in any enchanted dream world.

I loved Traffy.

Our lips connected together after the first wave of shock in his eyes his hands cupped my face pulling me towards his chest and he sat on the bed. He pressed his lips harder against mine. he was testing reality too. With inhuman strength Traffy's hands were holding my face. I tried to return the force back wrapping my arms around his neck. Our nose brushing and our salt water showering endlessly. He tasted like coffee! What did I taste like to him?

It was all real.

I was kissing Traffy!

I was kissing Trafalgar D Water Law.

I was kissing my husband!

He brushed my lower lip with his tongue and a sharp wave went down my spine. I tried to do it but I felt my teeth clashing against his. He pulled away from me from smiling and his palms cupping me softly now and thumbs brushing my cheeks, gently he was touching every millimetre of my face. My whole family was looking at us; a realization that hit me later. I was not embarrassed. But my family was I think. My face in his palms, my eyes looking at him, his sad eyes becoming brighter every passing second, my heartbeat racing, my legs paining, his tears wetting my thighs. My hands trembling around his neck. 

All this was real.

He was here and so was I.

"Happy birthday" Traffy kissed my forehead.

I was sixteen today.

"Please continue, happy birthday Luffy my boy" I saw my father pull out my brothers of the room by their collars. Each and everyone left after him. Bepo left looking at me with amusing smile I felt sorry for pushing him on ground while Sachi and Penguin showed us thumbs up with big grin.

"I can smell Sanji's cake" I mumbled.

"Well it's your sixteenth birthday" Traffy ruffled my hair.

"Traffy please stay with me" I wanted to stay with him, feel his warmth near me.

"I will never leave you" Traffy's hands warped my shoulders as he pulled the covers to enter the bed.

"What happened to Lucci? What happened to Akainu? Are you hurt?" I began pulling his t-shirt.

"Love, you woke up after a month. I think details can wait" Traffy pulled my hands away.

"I had this dream, a long one" I mumbled.

"That's what  being in comatose does to you" he relaxed beside me.

"Here... your birthday gift, but you can't use it for next three months" Traffy smiled. He placed a small box on my lap.

"Why can't I use it?" I asked half opening the box.

"Because you need legs to use the gift" he whispered as he slowly lifted the covers, my legs were covered in white bandages!

"I look like mummy" I laughed.

"Did I break my legs?" I asked.

"Fortunately no!" Traffy indicated me to open the box. I carefully opened the box, there was a key inside.

"You will let me learn drive? This is a car key right?" I asked.

"Yes, let's keep it hidden from your brothers and first you have to learn driving. And I am not someone who lets you do things! You are your own person Luffy! I am here to be your partner! Don't say I am letting you, you ask something and I will do my best to support you! That's what marriage is!" I smiled and his eyes were the protective grey clouds again. 

"Traffy" I placed my head on his chest.

"Yeah love" he pressed the button on side of the bed and we reclined back.

"I have the tingling feeling inside me" I spoke.

"Really?" in a moment his eyes glowed, and he raised his beautiful eyebrow in an arch, before I knew he pulled my face and pressed his lips on mine gently.

"We still have a long way to go love" he smiled.

"That was my first KISS!" I shivered and I sat up.

"This one, moments back was second!" Traffy smirked.

"No no no no... I did not want my first kiss on a hospital bed" I grumbled.

"How did you want it?" Traffy looked at me with curiosity!

"Something like under the Sakura Tree we celebrated our first valentine's day. Or like in under the colourful lights in Dressrossa" I lamented.

"My sixteen birthday is spent in hospital... It's so lame" I looked at Traffy who had closed his eyes and smiling.

"I celebrated my sixteen birthday in a psychologist's chamber if that eases your pain." Traffy smirked.

"No celebration" I suddenly felt awful.

"Do you want me to call your family and friends to celebrate here? We have a cake too" he was back to his older self and I couldn't stop looking at him as I touched his cheeks.

"No! I want to celebrate with Traffy alone" I protested as I touched his nose, yes I was in reality.

"Rest, love. Your body is far from recovered" he pulled me to his chest again.

"I love you" I closed my eyes placing my head on his chest comfortably. In reply he squeezed my palm.

"That's the second time I heard the words from you" Traffy mumbled and I nuzzled my nose in his embrace.


TBC


P.S- So the first kiss happened. I personally think first kiss are always lame but memorable. It happens at the wrong place in the wrong situation and at the wrong time. Did you like it Luffy's dream narrative? This is the first time Luffy spoke in the story. Hope all the memory jump made sense. 

Notes:

And to all who keep tolerating me with typos! I love you all.

Chapter 24: Drives

Summary:

"So from today you can go without any bandages" I watched Bepo gently undo Luffy's wrappings. "I can play in water, right?" Luffy asked eagerly. "Let's avoid water for a few more days Luffy" Bepo spoke. "I can play football, right?" big eyes asked Bepo's permission. "No" Bepo smiled softly. "You are more meanie than Traffy" Luffy concluded. "That's a compliment for you Law" Bepo ignored Luffy's attempt at puppy eyeing him into some agreement.

I was sure only Bepo could turn down Luffy's puppy eyes, hence it was a mutual decision that Luffy's treatment was to be under Bepo's observation. As a doctor, Bepo had more resistance to Luffy than I did. Hence, two months later, we were still at Bepo's mercy. To our surprise, Luffy was walking fine within weeks after waking up from coma, still we had to be careful. Though we had assumed three months as the minimum time period for his recovery of leg movement, two months later he was jumping around happily. So far there was no sign of memory loss or physical disparity, he was healing faster and going to school and giving his exams.

Notes:

HAPPY, MERRY, BELATED CHRISTMAS. HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE.

I published the first chapter of my supernatural three part LawLu Love Story called The Moonwitch and his Dumb Werewolf. It's a three part story, written especially for the holiday season, hehe! The second chapter comes out on 31st December and the last part on 4th or 5th of January.

Also thank you for your tremendous support on Luffy and Law chapter two! I have made good progress, the next chapters of Loving Him and Wild Wind At Dressrosa!

If you are in MDZS Fandom, aka The Untamed/CQL/The Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation/Mo Dao Zu Shi! Please read, Everyone Thinks I Like Lan Wangji! The First three chapters are up.

This was a great year as a fanfic writer, it was also a sad year, I lost three of my oldest online friends to Covid, few relatives and a grandmother too. I also nervous breakdown and more shit, I also read a lot of Danmei and Bl comics and watched so many Thai BLs, I hope I don't lose my head again, and I hope I can keep writing for you all! Hence, leave me those kudos and reviews and comments because they really work as ant-depressant to me.

I LOVE YOU ALL.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Warning- Semi Lemons- underage  readers who are uncomfortable...shoo shoo


Lean, thin, strong and a jolly fellow, he was lying in my arms. Soft dark hair hid his eyes now closed, and a permanent smile graced his face. I was caressing his round cheeks and looking at his form in the dark. Sixteen, more vibrant than ever before, were my constant thoughts about him. As I traced his smooth cheeks, my thumb rested on the plump lips. We kissed, twice.

He pulled me by my t-shirt and connected our lips.

If I looked carefully, he was no longer little, the boy wrapped in blue shorts and red vest wearing a strawhat. But I had refused to look at him as a less little guy for three years. I ran my thumb again on those partially open lips. He was alive and healthy. Now that I have tasted the forbidden apple, I wanted to eat him all up. He was vulnerable with me. Or maybe it was me who was vulnerable to his innocent charms. Either way, we both were vulnerable.

His innocent lips were the softest that ever graced my coarse lips. He had pulled me hard and slammed that virgin beauty on mine. After three years of abstinence, it was the pious who made me sin. He was clumsy and confused, and my hands had cupped his face and forced my desire on his. He tried to reciprocate with all his innocence. That was Our First Kiss . That was Luffy's first kiss. That kiss changed everything.

He closed his lips and gulped in his sleep. The adam apple had begun to show its traces, and I gasped at the movement of that tiny shade. His neck was smooth, and his collar bone ran wild beneath his tank top and just above his bandages as the moonlight shone on his chest. I slowly ran my fingers on the collar bone, and he shivered a little, and he curled his toes and scooted inside my chest. For Luffy, I always thought ignorance was bliss, but the irony hanged on my neck too. For the last three years I had assumed he was incapable of physical love and I took it for granted that he would take sweet time to grow up. I had almost come to the conclusion my little husband was asexual in my ignorance.

That one kiss one week before was all it took to drive me crazy and shatter my theories. His legs rubbed against mine and his back rubbed the place where he should not have. I could feel heat rise in my body, and a place where it should not burn was itching. Nope, this problem was not going to vanish at my will. I had to let it go, splutter and release. I slowly lifted my little husband's head and removed my left hand and rolled out of bed. Very quietly I tip toed into the bathroom and closed the door making as minimum noise as possible.

As I closed the door, I filled the bathtub with water and unrolled my sweatpants and hanged them. Yes, the bastard between my thighs was half erect. I immersed in the cold water, yet the bastard won't refuse to sleep. I parted my legs and closed my eyes as my palm curled the devil below my torso. I began stroking the bastard. Nope, the bastard was not going to let me stay at peace.

I slowly stroked it like it was a cat, but gentleness was not going to tame it. I could feel all my heat gather in one place. I opened my eyes to see everything cloudy. I closed them again to the only image forming without any shame in my mind was—him! Sixteen-year-old teenager, asleep on the king-size bed. No matter how much I concentrated to focus on the actions, my mind drifted to his glowing face. Now I could recall the taste of his soft lips on mine. They were smooth and fierce in our fifteen-second kiss, he had shown the future possibility. Oh, shit! Now I could see Luffy's lean body without any clothes. I bit my lips as in my head, my little Luffy was walking towards me, and I was falling short on my air supply. " Luffy." My moan escaped.

The Luffy in my head sat on my lap and coupled his lips with mine, and the bastard between my legs brushed against his inexperienced manhood. Luffy wrapped his arms around my neck while my palms wrapped his manhood and my bastard. I began stroking alone and together. Which was reality and which was not pleasure did not care about those. A bolt of pleasure ran up my spine and Luffy's tongue explored my inside slowly. I groaned and stroked the lumps of flesh between my fingers fast, and I broke away from the kiss and Luffy bit my earlobe and I gasped. "Luffy,,, kiss me" so he did. I stroked harder and faster, I squeezed myself merciless . "Luffy, I love you" he blushed. My heat rose to an unbearable degree in my sacks and my inside burning to break out of my skin. Luffy sitting on my lap, his legs coiling my torso, my hand moving up and down his back and the bastard. Moans escaping from my lips "Luffy..." moans were groaning in my neck "Oh...Luffy... I love... you..." with every fresh inhale of his addicting smell. My mouth uttering his name every few moments as my body began to rattle up. "Gaaaa...Luffyyyyy..." I climaxed both in my head and hand in reality.

"Traffy are you alright?" shit I was loud. "Why are you out of bed?" I asked. "You were gone from my side and then I hard your calling, Luffy, Luffy, Luffy softly then loud and again softly" he informed me well. "I thought of taking bath and I fell asleep. I was dreaming about you, I guess" it was not a lie. "You were feeling hot? I could bathe too, you know?" he complained. "Oye why are you out of bed and walking you are not healed yet, and you can't bath with me with bandages on" I complained back walking out of water. "Traffy come to sleep I am cold" Luffy whined on the other side and ignored my complaints. "In a few minutes love" ever since he regained consciousness he sticks by my side.

As I crawled back to bed, he tackled me and pecked my lips with his might. That is, well, our third kiss. "Shishishishishi... Traffy I love you" he nuzzled on my chest, and I was left blushing in the dark. "I love you" I mumbled.


"So from today you can go without any bandages" I watched Bepo gently undo Luffy's wrappings. "I can play in water, right?" Luffy asked eagerly. "Let's avoid water for a few more days Luffy" Bepo spoke. "I can play football, right?" big eyes asked Bepo's permission. "No" Bepo smiled softly. "You are more meanie than Traffy" Luffy concluded. "That's a compliment for you Law" Bepo ignored Luffy's attempt at puppy eyeing him into some agreement.

I was sure only Bepo could turn down Luffy's puppy eyes, hence it was a mutual decision that Luffy's treatment was to be under Bepo's observation. As a doctor, Bepo had more resistance to Luffy than I did. Hence, two months later, we were still at Bepo's mercy. To our surprise, Luffy was walking fine within weeks after waking up from coma, still we had to be careful. Though we had assumed three months as the minimum time period for his recovery of leg movement, two months later he was jumping around happily. So far there was no sign of memory loss or physical disparity, he was healing faster and going to school and giving his exams.

"Woha… That is going to be a lifelong scar" Bepo gasped. "Traffy..." Luffy looked at me with confused eyes. "Akainu hurt your chest with burning crutch love. The burn mark stays Luffy-ya" I picked up the mirror from Bepo's desk and showed it to Luffy. "It's a fat X" my little husband ran his thin fingers through the scarred skin. "Do I look bad?" my husband asked. "Nope" Bepo shook his head. "Look Traffy! I can show the scar in school! It's manly!" always positive.

"You look handsome" I ran my fingers over the scar. The skin had different colour and texture than the rest of Luffy's body. "I am sorry" my instant reply. "Traffy stop it! It's not your fault" Luffy kissed my hands and I hugged him hard.


A week later we were standing in front of Driving School. Nope, despite being legal guardian, I was not allowed to teach Luffy driving. I was allowed to accompany him in his training ONLY! Sixteen years two months was legally enough to grant him a driving licence. Though I said, he could not drive before three months of recovery. Here we were a month before. But now I was back tracking at my own idea of the birthday gift. His gift was a small car— Little Merry. I had been saving up money to buy Little Merry for the last two years. A shiny red boyish car, which was very similar to Luffy's cheerful personality. He was going to learn the art of driving in trainer's car, but I had a fear he would want to practice with his birthday gift soon.

Maybe I should have waited until he turned eighteen. Damn it I have put many things for him on the other side of the grand line called eighteen. I had an intuition Luffy was maintaining a diary of Things to Do with Traffy, promised by Traffy. The day he turned eighteen, he would shower those entire request on me. Hence, I wanted to be done with driving chapter as soon as possible.

Now our nemesis Blackbeard was in the hands of my in-laws, and I was hell assured Luffy was no longer in mortal danger. I wanted to forget the events of April as soon as possible. And the only way to forget a bad dream was to have better, new dreams.

Both of us had to start from the scratch but may be driving lesson was not the best way to create new memories. But there was no point crying over spilt milk. I could see a red hair bastard walking towards me with a grin. Why, of all the people, he had to be the one to contribute in restart of collection of memories? I calmed my wanton soul and held Luffy's palm. My husband was grinning at the site of the blonde beside the red. But that red and I we glared at each other.

"Mr and Mrs Law, how may I help you?" Kid smiled. Even before I could muster my anger, Killer smacked Kid hard on the head. "I am not Traffy's wife, Rooster! Husband! Husband!" Luffy glared. "Yes Luffy is not a girl you idiot" Killer hugged Luffy hard. "I never knew he was a driving instructor" I tried to keep my words polite. "Well he did study in technical university Law, he is more of a mechanic but when time calls he becomes driving instructor" Killer was already feeding my husband candy.

"But why are you here, Killer-san? Did Black-bear hurt you like he hurt Rooster?" Luffy tensed up. "Nope Luffy, I have been given a few days off to look after my dearest Rooster here. As my Rooster was hurt on the knee, since Kid insists his legs are fine to teach Luffy, I decided to come check on his progress as well. And to maintain peace between Law and Rooster. I don't trust Kid at all" Killer was truly devoted to Kid in a strange way. "Nor do I" Luffy agreed with Killer.

"You, we need to talk" I spoke to Kid. "You are still too short to talk back to me, Law" Kid huffed. "I am more educated, and I have more money in my bank than you do. So we are equal in talking terms" I pulled Kid by the hem of his shirt. "Oye Law, is that how you treat your first love" Kid was yelling while I pulled him away from Luffy and Killer.

"Luffy is my only love, get that in your burned head? Was I ever your love in the first place?" I asked. "Nope, Killer has always been my moonlight" Kid grinned. "Similarly, Luffy is my sunshine. Now let's come to the serious talk" I folded my arms. "Spit it out" Kid fumed.

"You will not touch Luffy. If you need to touch Luffy, you will not touch him above his knees, if you touch him longer than five seconds, I promise you will forget your face. You will not use slangs, you will limit your conversation to as minimum words as possible! LUFFY IS MY HUSBAND" I made my points.

"You and Killer will be seated in the backseat! Keep a distance of five feet from my blonde!" Kid huffed. "You think I have hots for Killer after all these years" I smirked. "You think I have hots for a child" Kid flared his nose. "You have a record, did you forget you got fucked by a fourteen year old once" I smiled. "You were cute back then, Law" Kid forwarded his hand. "So we have a deal you old Homo Pervert" I asked. "We do Stalker Husband" Kid nodded.


"Killer don't be so close to him" Kid was grumbling when we returned. "What, you got a problem with Luffy now?" Killer made a deadpan voice. "No, but…" Kid looked at Killer like a fish out of water. "Shut up and start teaching Luffy driving already. It's not like Kid was the only one who was jealous. I was burning inside too. My husband was too close to Killer. Whenever they met, both got too cosy like they have known each other from time immemorial. Luffy near anyone would blow a battle conch in my head.

"Fine, fine..." Kid smacked his lips on Killer's and shamelessly groped his buttocks. Killer had a big appetite for sex, and I saw him press his body against Kid's and clutching his flamed hair. I could see a battle of dominance on their lips. Suddenly I realized Luffy was standing beside be looking at them with great interest. "Shit" I covered his eyes and pulled him away from the passion field. They would make out until both were assured of the other's love. Love was complicated business for them. Killer was still in fear after the Blackbeard attack on us. Luckily, Kid recovered faster and was back on work. There dream to have a normal family life was betrayed badly, every time they tried to take normal path something twisted happened. Killer deserved better than all this, now I felt so did Kid. Everyone deserves happiness.

"Let me goooo" my husband wriggled in my arms. "Not happening. Let those to kiss in peace" I held my little husband. "I wanted to see, their kissing is different from Kaya and Usopp's" my husband informed. "How is it different?" I asked. "Ummm Usopp has a really long nose, and it disturbs. Killer-san and rooster looked fierce but Kaya and Usopp are like shojo-manga" when did he grow up so much to realize the difference between kisses! I was right here watching him grow every second! What did I miss? Where did I turn a blind eye?

"Love, I can teach you all that are to be taught about kisses. All I am asking you is to wait" I knelt on my knees. "But when will you consider me as a grown up?" simple honest question with irritation evident on his face. "The day you turn eighteen" here I go again, putting the indefinite and serious on the other side of eighteen. "Eighteen is your favourite word! Just wait Traffy for the day I turn eighteen" there was a glimpse of mischief in those liquid eyes. "WHA...at are... you planning?" I stammered. "Wait till I turn EIGHTEEN. Just wait!" brat was growing cheekier.


Yes, driving was not a great idea, a week later, and we were still stuck on the basics. The accelerator pressed too hard and breaks abused while the knuckles suffocated the steering wheels. Even before he had control over the legs and coordination with eyes, he wanted speed. The car had jolted a hundred times. It had been gargling smoke more than fifteen minutes and yes the smell of burned fuel was hanging inside the car. The engine was running with severe fever.

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven. "Oye Kid, remove your hand off Luffy-ya's knee" I yelled from behind. "Shut the fu... just shut up Law and why are you near Killer?" Kid glared at my reflection on the rare view. "I am sticking by the door! Are your eyes red too" I hissed back. "Eeeee... the breaks are making noise..." Luffy yelled. "Relax Luffy... relax" Killer cheered my husband. We four should not be together. "Stop being so rigid brat" Kid yelled. Four of us together is a bad idea.

"Both of you get out of the car" Kid turned towards me and Killer. "No" we both yelled back. "I cannot teach the child if you keep poking nose and sit behind with my husband" Kid yelled. "I cannot step out because you are with my husband" I flicked Kid's nose. "You dared to flick my nose" he in return flicked my forehead. Before we realized, we were yelling and trying to pinch and stab each other to death with fingers.

"I can't believe I got shot in my feet for you" Kid glared. "You got stabbed, not shot! Luffy's life was in danger because you were foolish enough to think that fatso was your Uncle!" I huffed. "But he is my uncle! Though he is an arsehole, we are blood related" Kid replied. "That dirty blood justifies your college days of drugs, drinks and dicks" I huffed. "Shut up, you were not less, you were worse at your teens! Horrible than me" Kid yelled. "Who introduced me to the dirty path?" I asked back. "I did! But now I don't do drugs, you Stalker Husband!" Kid hissed. "Thanks to Killer, I got saved at the right time you old junkie" I glared.

"Where is Killer?" Kid looked at my opposite, the blonde was gone. "Where is my little husband?" I looked at the empty driver's seat. Both were gone. "Damn it!" Kid and me, we rushed out.

Once out of the car, both were gone from the periphery of vision. This was really too much! "I can't believe Killer left me" Kid was boring a hole at me. "He dumped you many times, get over it. I won't be surprised if he asks divorce from you one day" I snapped. "Wait to the day your boy comes of age! You will be too old to rattle your snake, and he will be all in bloom. He will ask divorce!" Kid was walking behind me. "Why are you walking with me?" I shouted.

"It's Obvious! My husband is with yours! Killer is a responsible guy, so we find your brat and that means my hottie is there" how old was Kid? He should be thirty-two right now! Yet, his mental development was stuck in his junkie years. At last, I could hear laughter.


"You know Killer-san, I had a dream a long and when it ended I woke up! I thought Traffy was in danger. Oh, Killer-san where is Akainu, Lucci and Black-bear? Traffy refuses to talk. He says the problem has been eradicated that's what matters most" Luffy asked. "Akainu has been sent to Alabasta" Killer gave a nervous smile. "You mean Ace took him there?" Luffy smiled back in similar nervousness.

"Lucci is under your friend Tashigi and Zoro's watch. And your father-in-law is currently overlooking them" Killer patted Luffy. "They must have skinned him alive!" Luffy bent his head into the ruffling. "Finally Black-Bear-D is under your father Dragon, your brother Sabo, your Godfather Shanks's watch" Killer pulled Luffy's head to his lap and caressed his head.

"You know, Luffy, we both could have lost our husband to Marshall. After Law subdued Marshall, Law had turned blood thirsty. You are precious to him. I went to hospital with your brothers and I found him terrifying. He had scary eyes which were hollow, very same eyes which I saw when was just nearing fifteen. I was more scared of law than stabbed Kid on the floor. Your father-in-law stopped him, and your brothers had drugged him to sleep. Law had been asleep for five days after he fought Marshall" Killer sighed.

"But Traffy is happy again, right?" Luffy asked. "You are his life. You are his everything. So yes, he is happy. He loves you" Killer pulled Luffy's cheeks. "I love Traffy too! Don't you love Rooster?" Luffy asked. "I can kill for that Rooster" Killer laughed.

I was watching both and feeling jealous and happy. Like Luffy was my thought process, I was his thought process. "He never pulls my cheeks. That's it, I am going to ask seven rounds tonight in bed" Kid fumed. Before Kid could go and disturb both. "You both need to have some serious talks" I pulled Kid by the neck.

"What serious talk?" Kid tried to break free from my wrist. "The future plan" I sighed, I was dealing with the dumbest here. "What future plans? We both paid the house loan! We own the house! Both our Car loans are paid too! We pay our bills on time, we pay taxes! We go to dinner dates! I gave up drugs over seven years now! I have a stable job and I plan to open my own mechanic shop soon. Not only that, but I may not be rich like you! Furthermore, I do have savings" Kid smiled. "And yes we have insurance too" he grinned with pride. Compared to Kid ten nine years ago who was deep in loans and drugs, this Kid indeed earns my respect but...

"How much dumb can you be?" I smacked his head hard.

"Look at both! What do you see in Killer?" I pulled his head, and we were peeping through the bushes. "A hot blonde!" Pervert, he got another smack. "Oh… Yes... future... you mean… OOO" now I saw him blushing. I left him blushing in the thought.

"Love, let's go back to lesson" I walked towards Luffy. "Why is Rooster blushing?" Killer looked at Kid, I shrugged my shoulder. "Traffy... can't I learn with my own car?" puppy eyes blinking. I took a deep breath and released it. "No" I smiled. "Meanie" Luffy hugged me hard. "Still no" I ruffled his hair.


Vehicles are made for human comfort but, right now, I pitied the car my husband was learning to drive with. Kicks, punches, scolding's, threats, Luffy had done everything to this car! Now he had gained control on gears and their movements. Yet, lucidity and delicate behaviour was far from luck for this car.

"This car is not listening to me" Luffy grumbled. "This is a car, not your pet!" Kid was tiring himself out. "But why won't it listen to my movements?" Luffy pouted. "You have to relax brat" Kid took a deep breath. "I am relaxed" Luffy complained. "No, you are not love" I spoke. "Yes you have to be smooth not forceful, relax your limbs and let the flow of movement be" Killer informed. "I am trying… I am trying" Luffy hung his head.

"Oye kid, you want to drive your cute red car or not?" Kid asked. "Yes, I don't even know if it's a cute red car not? I haven't seen it! I want to drive it and take Traffy with me to the places I want" Luffy smiled. "So… Are you going to give up because you can't drive right now?" Kid was being super motivational, and Killer's jaws dropped in awe. "I can drive this car! I will learn driving" Luffy cheered up.

With that I finally saw Luffy put a lot of effort into this task. He was going to drive, but my little husband always needs bait! "If you learn driving and pass the test we will take a weekend off to where ever you will drive us" I spoke from behind. "I can drive Traffy around?" he looked back at me. "A man's promise" I smirked, and my fish got caught in the hook. "Yo, Rooster! Teach me how to drive" I could see fire emitting from Luffy's body.


 

Three weeks later, he was standing in front of me with a big grin. He was holding his driving licence and Tashigi was patting me. On the day of his test, I refused to go. Tashigi and Killer were with him, and Kid of course was there as his instructor. And he passed at first attempt. Call my words motivation or bait; I was raising my husband well.

"Here" I handed him the key of Mini-Merry. "You bought me a Mini-merry?" Luffy's eyes were popping out as he saw the symbol of lamb on the key. "Aha. I did, I do love you, right? I have had a battle to win with your brothers. They were planning on buying your first car! They even planned on sponsoring your college tuition. I had to fight my way to keep my claims on you" I looked at him with mock sad eyes.

"Traffy did my brothers' hurt you?" Luffy asked, pulling me out of the manor. "No, we three have entered Truce" I was being pulled towards the garage. "Mini-merry is here, right?" Luffy asked. "Yup" I nodded. His jaws dropped when he saw the red pixie car. "Its Shiny!" he was jumping up and down and running around the car. Maybe I could have gifted him a second hand car from Franky's House and coated it in shiny red, he would have loved it too. Still a simpleton.

Next moment I was in the car, and he was driving. To my surprise, he put on the seatbelt. "Where are we going?" I asked. "I don't know! But I just want to drive with Traffy by my side" well I loved the idea still he was a new driver, yet he was taking the four lane highway was a bit scary. "Ride me to your desired island, Luffy-ya" I spoke. "Can you drop that ya thingy?" Luffy mumbled. 

"You don't like it? You never said anything before" I was taken aback. "No, I like it! But who calls their husband Mr. Luffy and Mr Law?" he had a point. "It's the first day I heard your name, it sounded a bit childish. So when I was talking about you to Bepo, Sachi and Penguin I added the ya as honorific. I will try to drop it and call you Luffy-y… Sorry LUFFY" I grinned.


Forty-five minutes later, we were parking near the beach. Once outside, the sun was dipping itself in the blue sea. I held him by the waist, and we walked bare feet towards the sea. Various couples were scattered around and Luffy unusually clingy. The wave clashed and we just watched.

We got our silent spot, and we sat on the warm sand, fingers entwined. He sat on my lap. "Traffy..." he rested his head on my chest. "Ummm…" I rubbed the back of his palm slowly and my chin resting on his head. "When will I turn eighteen?" the voice had suddenly dropped to a more liquid and lamenting tone, his big eyes looking up at me. "Two more years, just two more years" I kissed his forehead.

"Will Traffy love me always and not leave me like Mom did? Or stay away from home like dad and brothers because they wanted to protect me? I don't like being alone!" this was the first time I was hearing him talk serious stuff. "The moment I saw you, three years back, you made a place here" I took his skinny palm and placed it on my chest" he smiled. "Your mom loved you, and I won't die, I promised her I will protect you. I promised your family and your brothers are idiot, I will cherish you, pamper you, scold you, love you but never stop loving you" he was grinning now with happy eyes.

In a moment I cupped his face and looked at his round face, big eyes, a cut mark and a fair forehead and his plump lips inviting me to entwine mine with his. He wrapped his hands on my torso and coiled his legs around my hips. His lips tasted of orange flavoured candy and I pressed my warm lips on his cold lips, harder. I sucked his lower lip, slowly. Luffy tilted his head towards his left. I bit his upper lip, cunningly. He shivered and clenched my hood.

But my tongue met resistance when I wanted to enter his mouth. His teeth were closed together like the first battalion of a war. I pulled back and looked him, his eyes were shut tight and his cheeks pale.

"Love, you are enjoying the kiss?" I asked with a little frown, and a thought of what if I scared him occurred. "Hamm" his eyes shut and head nodding furiously.

"Then let me kiss you properly, and you have to kiss me back"*** I smiled, and he opened his eyes. "Huh?" he looked confused. "I was kissing back" he spoke.

"You are to let me enter my tongue in your mouth" I had a feeling what he meant, but I hoped against hope that it was a wrong feeling. "Why?" Luffy asked. "That's how kisses are, like Killer and Rooster did" I explained.

"But I tilted my head like they did, and I wrapped my hands around your waist and I bit Traffy's lips once, and I closed my eyes too! Traffy!" Luffy's eyes blinking. And my stomach gave up, I began laughing hard. 

"What? Traffy" Luffy was damn confused.

"We have a really long way to go!" I pulled his lips and slipped my tongue in, and before he could understand, I gently fisted his soft hair in my palm and pulled him to my chest and played with his never stopping tongue. I warped my pink organ around his and wrestled inside his mouth slowly. At first, he was hesitant. But once I hit a pleasure spot, he was copying my moments. He was eager to use the tongue. I licked his inside like I had all the time in the world. Deep down I was hungry, I wanted to eat him, savour him, rip him and enter him right here, right now on this warm sand. But I did not touch him below his waist. Luffy's fingers clutched to my hood, and finally I let him break free.

He was out of breath and looked nauseous. Shit I did not plan that. "Love… did I scare you?" I asked. "Nooooooo... it was amazing!" he fell on my chest. "They never show this in movies Traffy!" yes, my feelings were right. He was copying the actions in films. When he looked up at me with his smile, there was something new for me.

"My cheeks are burning" Luffy looked at me with confusion, and he was adorable. "My chest is going boom boom" he took my hands placed on his chest. 

"You are blushing! For the first time and your heartbeat has increased because you felt the tingling feeling" I scooped him up off the feet and started walking. "My heart is not going ting ting ting like lyre Traffy! It's going dumdum-dumdum like drums!" he spoke, I loved his word phrase. "Is blushing bad Traffy?" Luffy asked. 

"Nope it's adorable Luffy" I was going to have a wonderful time teaching him adult things. Damn it, I was turning into a pervert.


TBC


 

Notes:

*** That Kiss *** at the end where Luffy is not aware of kissing with tongue is inspired from Paulo Coelho's classic Eleven Minutes. Maria, the protagonist, doesn't know how kisses are in reality because she learned from movies. If you are below 18 don't read that book.

Chapter 25: Relatives

Summary:

Yet, I was looking at my little husband with a big question mark hanging between us. The sky was pitch dark and the hospital behind me silent, while Sachi was dozing at the support of the wall. It was not the weekend, his exams were just over and there was a big grin plastered on Luffy's face. But the little-merry standing behind him was creeping me out, I should have never gifted him the car. After thirty hours of stand on duty, my eyes could not absorb the shiny red and an odd pink inside the car. Something irritating was definitely on its way and heading towards me at the speed of light.

Notes:

Hello, children of lusty void.

Recently, I came across posts and accounts that have been exclusively targetting LawLu/LuLaw shippers, creators and consumers on Twitter and Instagram and Tumblr. Look if you have faced bullying because of your ship preference, do not engage for your own mental well-being, report the account, share the account details with your fellow friends from the ship fandom and do a mass reporting, and don't stop at that, send email to your respective social media companies and take screenshots at every step of it and keep it. In case you find no action has been taken, you can use the screenshots to make your case stronger when you re-report.

Shipping is a personal choice and no one has the right to ship-shame you, if these bullies can't distinguish between fiction and fictional characters and reality, then they are definitely in need of classes on critical reading and thinking. Fandom is meant to be a safe space where people with similar interest communicate and fiction is the best way to explore one's ideas; sometimes those ideas can be cringy, problematic, vile or outright scary and that's okay. Because we are channelling our ideas and traumas and curiosities and thriving towards a path of self awareness with help of our fan art, fanfic, fic prompts, character role-playing, cosplaying, writing threadfic or just engaging in speculative discussion. Thinking is not a crime, writing or creating creative wok is not a crime. As long as you do not harm people in real life or practice the evil elements of your imagination in reality; you are fine as a person. Trust me; my mind is a wonderland of gore and angsty stories, and I have never gone and tied up a lover of mine with leather belts and poured burning liquid wax on them just because I imagined it.

We should never shame shippers or fangirl, fanboys, fanperson for their OTP, they are harming no one, if you don't like something, just ignore it, and make sure to select your tags wisely and read the tags and story summary. And it is an awful and unhealthy attitude to engage with so much hate, why would you waste your time hounding people of ships you don't like? You cannot change the world with meanness.

I can understand why many of them oppose LawLu as OTP, because of age difference. First, they are fictional. Second, each creator changes or adds their own details in the story. Thirdly, in One Piece universe, 17 is the age of becoming an Adult if that's what's worrying anyone. My Little Husband is intended to be a romantic-comedy, that plays on childhood arranged-marrigae trope, but it can make people uncomfortable because of the age difference, and if I had written it any other way with tinted lenses it definitely would be a groomer-predator story. I understand that and the concern. Hence, the tags have been put up for better navigation. No writer or creator wants to hurt you, we all write and create something because we love and want to share joy.

I request you all not to engage with so much hate, I have been LawLu shipper since I was 18 when this ship was a rare pair, I am 28 today, and it is one of the biggest ships; biggest Queer ships in One Piece now, because of this OTP I have made many friends and read amazing fictions and seen glorious fanarts and doujinshi and watch cosplayers do beautiful concept photography. Please do not be mean and rude and do not bully people because you don't like something. Death threats are not cool, they hurt, and can suck away a joy of participation from people. Even if the account you are bullying has an anime/manga image with no real name, there is a real person behind the screen.

Be kind.

Okay, lecture is over! This chapter will be weird :P

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

 


Marriage— you don't only marry the person you want to spend your toothless days with, but also marry their relatives too. A lesson I learnt the day my dearest was dozing off in white kimono, and I was absorbing the invisible swords thrown at me.

Though I was born in one of the richest household of the country, my family has always been a nuclear one. We do have extended family scattered around the world, our bonds were never thick to begin with, nor was my idiot father keen to keep them intact. After my over kindly mother left the world, our ties with relatives became near extinct, limited to new year wishes and invitation card.

Yet I married into a household which considered 'family' the most important of all, love was thicker than blood for them. A family of scary men, adopted sons, god parents and no matriarch to control them for a long time. But now the female presence had blessed Monkey D Family with two kind women, yet the big brats were still idiots. Luffy's family tree was going stronger every day.

Yet, I was looking at my little husband with a big question mark hanging between us. The sky was pitch dark and the hospital behind me silent, while Sachi was dozing at the support of the wall. It was not the weekend, his exams were just over and there was a big grin plastered on Luffy's face. But the little-merry standing behind him was creeping me out, I should have never gifted him the car. After thirty hours of stand on duty, my eyes could not absorb the shiny red and an odd pink inside the car. Something irritating was definitely on its way and heading towards me at the speed of light.

"Come on Traffy... get in the car" my husband pulled off my white apron and threw it towards Sachi reclining at the wall. "Where are we going?" I asked. "To a wedding" I did not receive any card in my name. "Who's wedding?" I tried to keep my eyes open and concentrate on the ball of energy walking ahead of me in a pink and white strip summer coat. "Here he shoved a lavender coloured card on my face" Luffy gave a big smile. "It's not an April Fool joke, right? This April was a terrible month Luffy" I mumbled as I read the card. "Are you fu... funnily kidding me?" I looked up to Luffy, who was already walking back towards the car.

"Come on smarty-pants, get in the car" yes I hated this wedding already. "Why are you here too?" I tried to throw daggers at my father. "Well, I am invited too. I am popular you see" my father smiled. "I don't want to go and Luffy—y… Luffy" I mustered my courage. I mean look at me! I am afraid of a child, no no no... A teenager ! "Why?" Luffy asked. "Our anniversary is nearing too" I spoke.

" Traffy, we will return home before our anniversary date." Luffy spoke. It was worth trying. "Okay" I began walking and asked for the keys. But I met with stern looks, one from an extremely tall blonde and another from a shorty beside him. "You go sleep in the backseat" my father and Luffy spoke in unison. "Fine. I won't sleep" I entered the backseat with a huff. "Good luck, son" my father smirked. As soon as the car began to move my body began to resist my attempt at staying awake and moments later my eyes betrayed me and I fell asleep.


"Good morning sunshine" the blonde shook me up from my deep sleep, my father handed me a cup of warm water and toothbrush. "Get lost father-ya" I snatched the mug and toothbrush. "Aww... Luffy... your husband is mean to me" melodramatic fool would be compliment for my father as he tumbled towards Luffy who was sitting on a rock. I think after my mom's death, his creepiness has increased by a hundred folds. Were we three out camping? Was my first thought, only to realize we were going to a wedding before I fell asleep. But once your sleep is poked, no matter what one cannot get back to the senseless slumber one was in. I hate my father. I simply did, for poking my sleep. So yeah, I was pissed. Badly, madly and sadly I dragged myself off and the sight knocked off my last traces of sleep as I brushed my mouth looking at the view in front of my eyes.

"Where on earth are we?" I yelled once my mouth was clean. "Oh we are going to the mountains Traffy" Luffy walked towards me. "I can only see wilderness love... And we are ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN" yes I was freaking out. "Shishishi... this is just a hill. We are three hours away from the mountains" I had a thought I was not going to attend the wedding but join some secret Ninja Village hidden in the mountains. "Relax, it's not a Ninja Village, it's little different but a secret place too" wow really we had telepathic connection and what on earth did he mean by little different on top of that a secret place! "Luffy... love... what do you mean my different? And why did we stop on this empty mountain" I rushed after him. "Shishishishi you will see" he smiled. "Fufufufu.. You have more in-laws to make, and we stopped here because Luffy was tired driving" my father spoke.

"I swear I will skin you alive one day Flamingo, how could you let him drive on hilly roads" I hissed. "Do not worry, I won't be handing the family pink coat to you Law" my father smiled, where was the question of heritage coming from here I wondered. "Good, Perona deserves to be family head" I nodded. "Oh no, Perona is not going to be family head. It's Luffy" my father gave a huge smile. Life is a bag of surprises sometimes small sometimes big, I happen to purchase a sack for myself. For once in my life, I ask gods for something normal. Since the beginning of this year I have been getting blows and blows, good and bad. But none was allowing me to stand on my feet. Today, I simply quit to fate.

"I had decided it with Vergo, today I shall figure it out with Dragon, moreover you never showed any interest in family history and nor did I. Your Mom was the women of preservation. Sadly, Perona did not inherit that trait either. Another reason to marry you to this adorable boy was because he cared. So it's obvious Luffy is heir to me and my estate" I decided to unheard every word and pull Luffy towards the car we better be done with this wedding soon.


Under the wooden temple, a young priest sat in front of fire and chanted the words from the old pages of the holy book to conduct the marriage I was bought to attend.

People marry primarily for security in life, some marry for money, some marry for fame, some marry to gain social status and some marry for love. While others to stamp their love and some hope to find love after they marry. But here is our groom who stood in black tuxedo was marrying his bride to keep her out of prison.

Monkey D Garp was holding the hands of this huge woman whom I had mistaken for a man a few hours before the ceremony began. Even for her age, her dress was unusual. She was wearing a white shirt, cream coloured trousers and dark boots, her orange hair made into a bun with some wild flowers tucked in it. From far, it would look like a wedding of two ancient gay men. But it was not.

I was gaining a grandmother-in-law! I never had the pleasure to see any of my own grandparents. But now I was sure I was going to get threatened by another person, this person happened to raise Luffy for seven years was my new granny. My grandfather-in-law chose my little husband as his best man, who was grinning at me happily.

And me! Right now I was sitting between two people who had potential to be psycho killers.

As the young priest read the scriptures, my voice was somersaulting in the throat. "So, Law, does this wedding remind you of your grand vow?" Ace spoke. "Of course he does Ace. He loves Luffy" Sabo spoke in a voice that was too sweet. "I do" I nodded, my eyes fixed on Luffy. "On Lu's sixteenth birthday we saw him kiss you" Sabo patted my knee. "But we expect it to be limited to that one kiss okay Law" Ace placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Not possible" no point lying, and I was not scared of them, I am rather irritated, frustrated and pissed with them. "What did you do?" Ace asked, his eyes fixed on Vivi the bridesmaid. "We are in God's house. I can't lie here. Luffy and I we may have done a couple of things" I smirked. In God's house, one cannot fight either. "What things?" Sabo asked. "Something between here and there" I mused. "And where shall that there be?" Ace spoke. "Three small pecks on lips, one long smooch—" I turned my face around Ace and Sabo's nail dug in my knee. I refused to hiss in pain and kept my smile intact. 

"You..." Ace was fuming under the big smile he was flaunting to Garp who was looking at three of us. His eyes warned us, one small violent act and his fist of love would kill us. This was after all old dude's second marriage and his bride was no less scary to me either.

Something about this woman was kicking my brain. I had seen her, somewhere in the past she was connected to an important memory, and I was unable to relate. But these mountains are very familiar to me. That orange haired ogress and I we have met somewhere. "Hey Sabo, have I met Granny before?" I asked Sabo ignoring his dragon claws on my knee. "Not that I remember, she refused to come to Luffy's wedding. She was against it" Sabo smirked. Another reason I should be careful of her. She was against our wedding! "Was there any person who was supportive of our wedding?" I mumbled and dropped my head with resignation.

"Luffy" Ace and Sabo lowered their head too.


"Meat… Meat… Koala..." Luffy was hanging on my shoulder and shouting over my neck. Meat was still my rival in the process to gain top position in Luffy's heart. "In a minute Lu" Koala was serving and Ace was helping her with plates. We were in Mountain Bandit's Den. The place where my lovely little idiot husband was raised for seven years.

The whole gang of banditti were in blue turbans and white kaftans, going ' Kampi-Kampi' every five seconds. Shanks was between them and leading the frog chorus. Lady Makino was sitting with my father-in-law and my blonde dad deep in some serious discussion evident from their brows. Vergo and Kalifa had joined the wedding celebration in the evening and were sitting at the other end of the table. Poor Kalifa was still disturbed about her unwanted betrayal. Vivi and Sabo sat beside us and few other people I was not aware of were enjoying the party in the open land on the mountain.

Under the moonlight, we all sat, and our food lay on the wooden table. A huge white cake sat at the centre and various types of meat circled it. At right sat our Bride and Groom, both having a serious drinking competition. "Garp you... bastard, I won't lose" my granny-in-law banged her seventh mug on the table. "Call me hubby! I am your husband now, and I won't lose to you meek woman" Garp burped with his seventh mug.

"Shut up, I ain't weak" Dadan the grand old woman laughed. "That you are not" Garp nodded and both slammed their eighth mug together on the table. In background Shanks had begun his drinking ballad and Magara was playing a mandolin and Dogra a mouth organ, these two men were granny's right and left-hand man. I had a feeling we were suddenly transported to a scene from older times looking at Shanks. Soon Shanks pulled Makino out of the conversation and began dancing with her. Sabo took Vivi to dance and Ace and Koala cheered up but not for long. Dragon took his daughter-in-law from Ace to dance and Magara asked Kalifa to dance.

Luffy, still oblivious to his surrounding kept eating. My hand rested on his waist and the other on my cup of drink, I looked at these people so happy at the wedding of geezers, but they were throwing daggers at ours. I couldn't help but compare this simple wedding to ours. "You should know Traffy, I was willing to marry you without any grand celebration, it's you I married, stop worrying about them" Luffy spoke eyes fixed on meat and hands invisible to me. "I know love, but maybe we should have married when you were an adult. I mean we would have met and dated, and your family would have been friendlier towards me" I spoke drinking from my mug.

"Bwahhhh" Luffy made a disgusting face. "My brothers would never accept any friends of mine! Trust me! They will never love you!" Luffy laughed. "You are very smart you know love. The more I look at you, I think all this innocent face does is hide a farsighted mind" I pinched his nose. He smiled. Yes my calculation and prediction were correct my husband Monkey D Luffy was not so oblivious to his surrounding like he projects himself to be. My life's biggest mystery–- my little husband.

Next moment I was off the table and dancing with Luffy. Our hands connected and our legs randomly shaking. Shank's Ballad had somehow turned into something with faster beat and more funny lines. Magara and Kalifa came hoping to us and soon partners changed. Kalifa was holding my arms and dancing. "Law-kun, I am sorry" she spoke I could hear her sad voice despite the crowd going wild. "It's okay, you never wanted to hurt us. I trust you" I twirled her and she was snatched away by Dragon.

Vivi was now in my arms, playing her legs out. We both laughed and kept following the pattern. After Vivi, a young mountain bandit was dancing with me, her blue turban now hanging loose. After Koala's turn, finally my Granny-in-law came in my arms. "Boy, I know you" Dadan mumbled. "Pleasure to meet you, ma'am. I am Trafalgar Law, your grandson-in-law" I spoke. "Your Luffy's wife?" Dadan hiccuped. She was drunk, but not drunk enough to mistake my gender. "Yes" I nodded.

"Boy… I wanted to kill you for marrying my lad. But I know you. You are a good girl" Dadan patted my back. "You know me?" I asked. "We met... we met... you were small, thirteen or twelve may be…" she ruffled my hair. "Time for wedding ceremony" my father yelled.

"I am too old and heavy for Garp's back, Don" Dadan grumbled. "Oye wifey, let me show you how my hips roll, let's break bed" Garp grin, this man was vulgar. "YEAHHHHH" the mountain bandits cheered him in unison. "I ain't wearing... SK-UUUU-RTTTT! Gethhh in my panties..." she was more vulgar than Garp.

In a few moments, Garp had picked up Dadan and was walking inside their bedroom. "I pray for the bed" I mumbled. "Party is over; let's head back to our nest" Magara spoke kicking passed out bandits. "Traffy... let's go" my husband jumped on my back. "Piggy ride your highness?" I asked. "Yosh" his legs coiled around my waist and hands hugged my body tight. And we were off to our room before brother duo recalled their youngest brother was married to a man.


[You are all going to be so uncomfortable from this moment. Hehehehe Evil Author Laugghter!]

 

"Oh no... you don't" Vivi pulled Ace from knocking the door. "But Vivi Lu..." Vivi glared and Ace bit his lips. "How old are you, Ace? You are twelve years older than Luffy! I mean when we both were sixteen we were banging everywhere" Vivi hissed. "Ssshhh... Vivi, Luffy will hear it" Ace placed his palm on Vivi's lips. Vivi pulled Ace by the hem of his shirt inside their room. Once inside, Vivi knocked Ace's thoughts off by slamming her lips on his.

"Here is a wife in her prime! You dare ruin my romantic mood! People fuck on wedding days! It's the day to be happy and make hot passionate love" Vivi slowly unbuttoned Ace's shirt whispering sweet nothings in his ears making Ace hard to think of Luffy. "Get over it, Ace! Luffy is growing up! You saw your little brother kiss on his birthday! Stop it, you are scaring Law" Ace cupped Vivi's face.

"We will make hot passionate love, because Sabo is going to patrol in Luffy's room" Ace kissed Vivi bluntly and both fell on the bed. Vivi smirked. "What?" Ace asked. "Sorry... bro I am not patrolling, let Luffy be" Sabo's voice came from the other side of the wooden wall. "Stop talking... keep moving blondie" Koala hissed on the other side as well.

"Now I have to hear them having sex?" Ace slammed his forehead on the pillow. "Or maybe we can make them hear our sweet moans" Vivi little pissed pulled Ace back to her lips from the pillow. "Bring it on" Sabo was laughing. "Game is on brother" Ace grinned.


I was pissed, pissed to death; I wanted to kill each one in this building except my husband. I could hear the bed creaking loudly from north of this wooden house. That was where old geezers were. From south I could hear romantic songs, who would have known Shank's making love was a poetic journey. From west corner came noises like "Oh baby... Yes Ace… keep going... No Sabo it's too slow, Ride me..." those two idiots had made a championship out of sex. On east, Kalifa was weeping in Vergo's arms as he rocked inside her body. Trust Vergo, and he uses sympathy to earn his keep. And in centre were we! Absorbing all the sounds without any partiality.

"Traffy, what are all these people doing?" Luffy curled up in my arms. "Having sex" I rubbed his back there was no point lying. "We won't have sex, right?" Luffy looked at me. "Not yet" I nodded. "But I wanted to make those noises too and fight with them. It's like Ace and Sabo are competing. Vivi and Koala are shouting too" Luffy fumed his nose in anger. "Luffy sex is not a competition!" I smacked his head. "But I promise one day we will make them suffer all these noises too" I smirked. "High five" Luffy raised his hand and I clapped him.

"Want to go outside?" I asked Luffy. 

"Yes" Luffy jumped out of bed.


"What are you doing outside?" I asked two figures sitting in the dark and drinking beer. "Too much noise inside, your father and I, we thought to couple up and drink our woes out" Dragon and my father were sitting by the small bonfire on two wooden clamped chairs. "Yeah, we can't even compete! We are widowers!" my father was on the side of tipsy.

"Dad" Luffy broke from my embrace and walked towards Dragon. "Enjoyed the food?" Dragon smiled and took Luffy's palms in his. "Yosh, Fatheringo did you take your meds?" my husband glared at my father. "I did boy... I did" my father raised his beer bottle. "Oye answer him properly, what manners did you grow up with?" I scolded my drunk blonde father. "See I told you Dragon! He is sooooo grumpy! He gives the vibes of an eighty-year-old man" my father laughed.

Luffy sat on the ground beside Dragon's chair, and I took my seat with him. "Hey Dad, do you miss mom?" Luffy asked. "Hell yeah, who won't miss that demoness!" Dragon laughed. "What was she like?" this was the first time I saw Luffy openly talk about his mother.

"A typhoon of trouble! Just like you. Kind, trusting and carefree" Dragon ruffled Luffy's hair. "Shsishishi... sounds like my mom" Luffy laughed. "Your Mom was a great woman, just like Baby. You could even mistake them for sisters. They each were one hell of lady we guys got lucky with" my father spoke. The only thing I loved about my father was his dedication to my dead mother. Though I called him stupid, foolish, irritating and what not he was a good man. Even for his age, he was damn good-looking and fit to date women half his age. But he still loved my mom.

"Oye Birdy father-ya" I spoke with less spite. "It's no point lamenting. Go inside you will catch cold" I spoke. "You are a hundred years too young to command me brat," yes, clearly a drunk man. "Yeah… yeah... you are complaining of back pain day and night! You go to spa and take painkillers to fix it. Staying out in the cold is no good old boy" I spoke. "I should have made you study business! Not medicine! And its summer! It's not cold" drunk or not always argumentative. "We are on top of a mountain range" I spoke.

"Someone just dozed off" Dragon spoke to me. Luffy's head was resting on my lap, his lips open and spot was growing large with his drool on my trousers. "It's in their wildness that makes us calm, and their calmness makes us restless Law" Dragon spoke. "Dragon-san, have I met new granny Dadan before?" I asked. "Not that I have any record. None in our family met you before the wedding except my father" my father-in-law spoke. "I just have a feeling I met her, and she seems to recognize me somehow" I mused.

"Fate works in mysterious ways" my father-in-law stretched his arms. "That it does, but did you dislike me too, like Ace and Sabo do?" I slowly ran my fingers in Luffy's hair. "I never disliked you, Law. I just was worried, you reminded me of my youthful days" now I was wondering if I should brood on this statement as compliment or not.

"Past will only tie you down, boy, that child on your lap has my blood but his mother's spirit. Both Luna and Luffy are good judges of character. I trusted Luffy because he chose you. Yes I did not want to marry him early, he is the last gift of Luna to me" Dragon stood up, pulling my father up from his sleepy position. Relations are strange things.


At the breakfast table, I could see more or less ten people avoiding eyes with Luffy, my father, my father-in-law and me. One glance at Vivi and Koala's face, one could see the after sex glow. Makino was being more kind than she was, and Shanks being overtly touchy was too much to handle. Kalifa kept pushing her glasses up her nose, and Vergo maintained a stoic face with shades on! Garp and Dadan were shamelessly groping each other while they walked to eat with us. Ace and Sabo still indecisive about the winning position, they totally forgot about me, I was glad though.

"Luffy you should have told me you were marrying this item, I would have come to bless you on the day of the wedding," Dadan spoke to my husband happily munching his food. 

"Aai...tooooldddhhh...youuuuhhh" he spoke something. 

"Don't talk with full mouth" I smacked his head.

"I told you! I was going to marry him" Luffy spoke. "Yes, you did, but you forgot to mention it was the young doctor!" Dadan hissed. "You should have asked gramps" Luffy hissed back, banging the fist on the table. "Your jerk of a grandpa invited me to the wedding sixteen hours before the ceremony!" Dadan yelled. I had no idea what was going on, but it was about me, I was assured. "I sent the invitation nineteen hours before" Garp grinned. "It's same, you did not want me to break the wedding, but you should have told me who the wife for Luffy was" I could see Dadan calling me Luffy's wife for the rest of my life.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You haven't told him?" Dadan asked Luffy. I saw my little husband biting his lips and shook his head. "What?" I turned my upper body towards Luffy. "Love, what are you guys talking about?" I asked.

"Welllllll..." he was looking at me with guilty eyes. 

"Well?" now every eye was on Luffy.

"Six years ago, you came as a helping doctor in a travelling medical camp. Just below this mountain range! I was the only kid who was not afraid of you! You had no goatee or sideburns then! You even gave me a box of chocolates after you vaccinated me! Not only that, but you met Dadan and me six years back" he spoke.

"I knew it, you were that woman!" I looked at Dadan. "But, wait, the child you bought was a girl" I looked at Dadan, now she was averting eyes. "Her name... was Lu...Lucy" I recall that innocent child with long hair in pink frock. She was unusually kind and fearless, like a certain someone beside me. "New Granny... who was that child?" I asked. "We may have raised Luffy in disguise of a girl" Dadan smiled. "Simply great! We are going Luffy" I pulled Luffy by his hand and I saw everyone in the table laughing.

"Where are we going?" Luffy looked up. "Home! You have been raised by all sort of wrong people! Makino-san, you are not part of them though! You both stop laughing" I looked at Ace and Sabo suppressing their laughter. "We are going home! From now on! I won't hear anything about the way I raise my little husband from any of you ever! He has been living too crazy life" I made my point clear to all. 

"And you, my love, we have to talk" with that my husband and I we were running down the mountain next minute.


[Underage make out. So if it makes you uncomfortable or makes your skin crawl, you should skip]

"Traffy" our little merry was standing at the bottom of the hill. I was pissed, yes I was. I have met Luffy before, and I had kept that memory of his as a girl! We both were now seated in the backseat, me reclining and fuming. "You never told me! I mean that little girl... no, that little kid was you! Dressed as a girl" I grumbled. "I did not know I was being raised like a girl" that made sense, he was easy to fool. "So you knew who I was when we married?" I asked. "Yup, as soon as I saw your picture, I knew I would marry you. It's called True Love!" Luffy spoke with pride.

"God! Why on earth are you like this! What if I was not me? Some look like of the guy in the medical camp?" I asked.

"Well, I knew you, you were going to be nice! I knew it was you" this guy and his instincts. He climbed on my lap and brushed our noses. Instantly, I held his waist, pulling him closer to my chest. "You know, Traffy, I could never forget your eyes!" Luffy spoke, his lips moments away from mine. "Really? Sadly I recall a tiny brat in a pink frock" I smirked. "I did not know it was a frock! I thought it was a big t-shirt" Luffy grumbled. "Because you are an idiot" I pulled his cheek.

"I want to kiss Traffy" he looked at me straight. 

"Who is stopping you?" I asked, Luffy's eyes grew large.

 "None" he softly placed his lips on the corner of mine and moved slowly to couple his with mine completely. I returned the kiss with gentle force, and he brushed my lips with his tongue. A fast learner, he always was. I opened my mouth to let him enter. Hesitant, confused he entered between my lips. I peeked at him, his eyes shut close, cheeks on flame and the chest above mine beating fast. I moved my tongue and soon we were playing. Luffy tried to tease my tongue, I let him and could feel heat rising inside me.

I untangled Luffy, legs on my lap and we both fell on the seat. Luffy beneath me and I above him. I pulled away from the kiss on the lips and kissed his exposed neck. His neck smooth and burning under my lips. "Traffy it tickles" Luffy laughed. I lazily kissed his neck, sucking lightly and nibbling the skin with my teeth. Luffy under me shivered. I returned to his lip's my hands firm on his waist and my passion making a puddle out of him. Once slow, next moment hard, we were drinking each other out of life force. I was ravaging his mouth. My locked up passions were strong, if I let loose now. Everything I have had done so far to keep Luffy happy and protected would go in vain.

I pulled back. Luffy beneath me panting, his pupils diluted, lips swollen— a wonderful masterpiece in making. But I would finish it later. "Not today" I pulled Luffy up.

"I want to do more! I want to make noise like Oh... Traffy... yes yes... aahhh.. ahhhh" Luffy was shouting with eyes closed, where on earth did he pick up that from. "Stop it… you idiot! Where did you learn this obscene thing?" I placed my hands on his mouth. "I figured now what Zoro and Robin did back home! And I heard Vivi and Koala making same noise last night" his heavy eyelids fluttered. He was growing sharper and slyer day by day.

"You are not a girl and enough, when the time comes I will make you sing in pleasure. I really wish we could have sex. But you are still physically and mentally maturing. I am the adult here. If I lose myself, how will I help you navigate adulthood?" I bonked his head. "Hehe and Traffy your goatee tickles, so I wanted more!" Luffy rubbed my chin. 

"By the way, on our wedding night, you asked me what I did for a living. Was that a lie?" I had to ask, though Luffy was incapable of lying.

"No— I just assumed with all the tattoos and your look, you were some samurai and gave up medical studies. You wore a Dragon motif kimono on the wedding too! You looked like some gang leader" great, I knew that day I looked scary. But gang leader was simply wow. 

"Why did you marry me? Please tell me" I asked. "You are kind, I love your eyes, but mostly you are like dad! You are cool like dad, and you have tattoos too" that was a compliment to be compared to Dragon.

"But I wanted to cheer Traffy up, your eyes were so sad the first time I met. I wanted to make you happy always, like I made you smile in medical camp six years ago" my husband smiled. My eyes were dropping tears, "I love you Luffy! You idiot kid, you will be the death of me. I will always love you." I sobbed. Luffy slammed our lips together, and I was sure I saw his camera phone click a snap of us.


And a week later, on our anniversary night, all my attempts to keep the pious pure were crashing down before my eyes. "Traffy... my family jewels are feeling hot" my husband sat on our bed, eyes wide staring at me for help, cheeks fired up, fingers clenching the sheets, legs apart and his boxers tracing out a noticeable bump between them. Luffy had his first turn on!


TBC


 

Notes:

Did you like this chapter? Tell tell tell... Yup, Garp and Dadan got married and went wild in bed! Sorry... I can't help but marry characters off! I mean, how many weddings have I done in fanfiction by now... more than three I guess? My first long fiction here were thirty chapters long, and it was about marriage!

But when marriages happen in this reality, beyond fictional words and in flesh and blood, I fucking hate them. So many of the classmates are getting married. My oldest friend, whom I have known for twenty-five years out of my twenty-eight years on this planet, is getting married this month. I am concerned and worried and angry... like, why do you have to get married. And my other bestie who also I know for the same length of time is planning her wedding for next year.

GOD I HATE THE IDEA OF THEM MARRYING! Why can't you all be unmarried and gossip with me?

Chapter 26: Actions

Summary:

"One kiss please" Luffy looked up from my chest.

"If you do this, we both know I will eat you up! I really mean to devour you!" I kissed his forehead.

"I am sixteen!" Luffy mumbled!

"I never denied that" I gave in to temptation. Luffy closed his eyes and raised his neck, his plump lips swelling towards me, and my hands left his bottom and cupped his face. I wanted him, I desired him, I loved him, I wanted to have everything of him.

Notes:

Hello children,

Early update, as I might go into a long depressive slumber. My roughly 11-year-old cat Gucciko is slowly slipping away. As of today, he has stopped eating and is sleeping all day. So I wanted to make you all happy, because I want to celebrate his life with you all. So if you believe in gods or goddesses, just pray for him that he passes quickly and without any pain.

This chapter is dedicated to Gucciko my child...

Chapter Text

This chapter is dedicated to my cat Gucciko, who may passway any moment now. So every time, you smile reading this chapter today, I am collecting that smile for my child. And if you want to see how he looks, his ig is  gucciko.paul.is.a.cat. I just want my child to pass away without pain. So please pray for him.

[Sorry for the grim begining to this chapter.]

 


"Push… push harder will you," my white apron was drenched in sweat. "I swear, if you don't push hard… I have to cut you open and bring him out," I spoke in a very authoritative voice from the corner of the white room. 

"I will cut your throat… if you dare command me," a loud voice knocked the bells in my head. Perona was glaring at me from the corners of her eyes, her legs wide apart, and Sachi was standing right in front of her swollen womb. I was not a gynaecologist; I was a cardiologist with a thumping heart in my chest right now.

Coby was rubbing her right palm and trying to encourage her to keep pushing the little creature out of her body. Sachi's eyes were focused between Perona's legs; it may be the only time when the red haired did not see a pussy to kiss but a tunnel to bring out life. Yes, the warm crevice between a female's thighs was the reason he became a gynaecologist in the first place. But when he had enrolled into med school he no idea that his pervert soul would be left disillusioned after having to deliver so many infants. 

"Perona, if you do not force hard, baby will suffer the most," Sachi said calmly. 

"Come on you can do it babes!" Coby was now on his knees, sweating and whispering. 

"Fuck it! Yyyouuu… bastards you give the birth here!" Perona's pink hair was rolled up in a bun and her chubby cheeks were red and her doll like eyes were determined.

Biting her own lips hard, my sister collected her will power. It was now or never, it was now, she dug her nails on the mattress and her other palm broke Coby's wrist. Both pink headed were shinning in sweat and their goal to bring the unborn to the world.

"I can see the head!" Sachi cheered up. "Yes… yes… keep going.." Sachi encouraged. "Perona, little more… Just a little more, once the head is out, I will pull him out" Sachi pushed the smooth thighs farther apart. 

"I am tryin…g! Oh… god…." 

Perona was now screaming! Screaming the hell out of her throat and ringing our ears. I could see her chest rise and fall rapidly, gaining momentum she began yelling and pushing the unborn out of her.

"Got it!" Sachi moved his gloved hands towards the centre of my sister. "Nurse, on my count of three, you shall cut the umbilical cord. Sachi pulled out a tiny body and held it by the small lanky leg, upside down, and slapped its butt. The tiny body began wailing and Sachi looked at me with a smile. "One ….Two… Three" Sachi counted and nurse helped cut the cord of life.

"We have a boy!" Sachi took the infant to the warm water tumbler waiting for the newborn. The nurse took him and began cleaning him of the blood and fluids. I finally moved from the corner and walked towards the first bathing ceremony of my nephew. Wailing and kicking, he was a small little creature with a small nose and eyes shut close. A life had come to earth. A life created by the actions of two pink headed idiots. I walked towards Perona, now with watery eyes, holding on to Coby who was still trembling.

"I am proud of you sis." I kissed Perona's forehead. "Time to inform everyone" I smiled and Perona fell into deep sleep.


The next two days were hectic! Luffy refused to leave his nephew's side. All the relatives had come flocking to wish the couple. Though still a balled little baby in a white gown, it was evident he was going to be an exhibit of pink hair. The real trouble was spread out among four people inside the room, Perona was residing until her health was back to normal.

My father and Coby were part of one camp and my sister and her father-in-law Mihawk were on the other camp, two camps fighting for a good name of for my nephew. My opinion on boy's name was shot down by the first round of elimination! I had this cute name for him, and they did not like it, though Luffy liked it. I mean, what was wrong in naming someone as Pinky? Just because we call little finger pinky, Perona shot it down!

Luffy had come up with Merry! It took a great deal on Perona's part to express her anger in a controlled voice. Luffy was informed that the baby was a boy, but he found Merry cheerful name, discarding the gender issue. I supported my husband in this matter, a name should be free of gender stereotype. Hence, we were thrown out of the room.

With multiple elimination rounds, two camps were still fighting for the name. I mean, had any person ever asked the newborn what name they want. Not all families carried the same surnames. Luffy came from a family of surnames, we came from a family of titles. My father was Doflamingo by birth and the title of DonQuixote came later, and my mother was born Iron Maiden Baby and here my name was simple Law, the Trafalgar came from my dead uncle Corazon! The one who inherits the family as head gets the title of DonQuixote, before my father it was my mother who inherited it by marriage, after my father it will be Luffy the next DonQuixote.

Perona's child would too have a single name, and the title of adoption would come later. So no matter what the child was to be, he would be a Dracule so and so. This very thought was the reason that had made me exiled from Perona's room. I was not talking in this fight any more!

The war of two camps had made me forget three or four important facts that happened four days earlier. Firstly I escaped from a wedding with my husband, secondly I had a passionate kiss with my little husband in the back seat of his mini-merry, the information of which somehow converted into an invisible disk and miraculously played in the heads of my brothers-in-law. Third and the most significant event was my husband putting up the picture of our lip lock on his DenDenBook profile!

Practically the threats had stopped for the time being, but once we were done with the naming of newborn. I was again to ride a roller-coaster of questions. The untimely breaking of Perona's water had kept me so busy that on my fast approaching wedding anniversary, Luffy and I couldn't escape from home easily!

"Love, we have to go home" I knocked on the door, Luffy was sitting by the cradle of my baby nephew. 

"Have they decided on a name?" My little husband asked. I shook my head, "Why can't they simply stick to Merry?" My husband stood up, looking at me with sleepy eyes.

"Or Pinky?" I asked. "Yeah… we can name our child Pinky if he is born of with pink hair. Being born with black hair will make him Blackie! That's not nice Traffy," Luffy grins and a sharp thought hit me. 

"Luffy," I call out to my husband, who has already overtaken me. "Yes, Traffy?" he turns around.

"We can never give birth to babies without help of a woman," Luffy has no distinction in his mind about human body. But it's time he understands the words I told him before. The actual reason Garp was against this marriage, the true Monkey D bloodline ends with Luffy and the family of scattered title replaces the blood title then.

"Oh, yeah… Traffy, on Anniversary can we go to some nearby beach?" there was no sadness, expecting sadness for having no kids was too much on my part. But I saw a fire spark, like a thought had already been born in his head, and now it was waiting patiently for the right moment to burst open. His smile indicated that I wait for him. So wait I shall.


Next day future Dracule , my pink haired nephew, got his name. Natsu, was now in my blonde father's arms and his other grandfather, Mihawk was on the phone and I could make out Dracule transferring funds and kinds to his grandson. Money was one thing that circulated in my family and extended family too fell. Luffy on the other hand had nothing to do with money. Every penny I gave him for pocket money was spent on helping a beggar, a child lost, a forgetful old woman in a departmental store or a classmate or food.

Luffy was a happy boy. "Woooo… Natsu!" Luffy was jumping and hopping near my tall father, cheering up the baby in his hand. "Fatheringo Lower him! I can't see!" my little husband barked. 

"Here here…" my father sat on the couch and Luffy snuggled besides him.

Both cajoling and loving the newborn with pure happiness. I had often wondered how people raised these small creatures. Before I met Luffy, I had never even thought of a family or child. But now watching Luffy cuddle a younger one, I don't think this would be a hard dream. But before that Luffy had to grow up a lot. A baby cannot raise another baby and I cannot raise two babies!

"How would two men look after babies Traffy without a mama?" a question we were going to get answered a day before our anniversary.


"Here you go" Tashigi helped me put our bag inside her car. Call for help at last moment and brains she was the answer. "You know right, you are not to inform Smoker or else Ace-ya will know we are going to beach?" I asked Tashigi.

"Trust me, but before that, Luffy wants to drop by Killer's,” Tashigi informed me. "Fine, we will visit them," I took the keys from her and Luffy rushed inside the car. Off we were riding towards Killer and Kid's home. Next fifteen minutes, Luffy was busy trying to argue with me.

 "No!" I said in a stern voice.

"But… Traffy…" Luffy pouted.

"If you send one email to your brothers, I warn you Luffy we are celebrating in home, you will get no meat cake!" I was serious about our anniversary. "Will you kiss me?" Luffy asked. 

"I will do a lot better than last time if you don't email them! I beg you love" we stopped the car in front of the white cottage.

"You are early," Killer was standing at the door and drinking beer. His blonde hair made into a messy bun and he was in tshirt and loose trousers. "We are on the run, but why did you call us?" I asked and Luffy was already hugging the blonde. 

"We are celebrating Law" Killer looked at me with gratitude for a favour I had no idea off.

"Luffy… Law" Kid walked out in apron and beer bottle. "Glad you came, Brook and Franky and Chopper are here." Kid pushed Luffy inside. Chopper was nowhere in sight, Franky was in the drawing room talking about rock music, and Brook simply was humming in the kitchen.

"It's a cosy place you have" I told Killer who entered the house after me. 

"It took a lot of effort to make it home Law. We have someone you have to meet," Killer blushed. 

"Oh… my… Traffy look!" Luffy yelled from the bedroom. Looking at Chopper after a week or two was earning too many shouts from Luffy.

"You are kidding me" I stepped inside the room with hanging jaw. "No… Law… this kidding here is my kid!" Kid picked up a baby with red hair in his arms and nuzzled his nose on chubby cheeks. 

"You adopted a child!" I was breathless.

"Oh yes… After our man to man conversation months back, I worked up the courage to ask Killer if he wanted a third person in our life," Kid grinned. I mean wow, the drug seeking junkie was a father now!

"What's his name?" I asked taking the giggling child in my arms. 

"Scarlet and she!" Killer informed.

 "Where did you adopt her from, she is not from here!" The child had darker skin compared to the population of this region, is she from Luffy sister-in-law’s country? They have similar big eyes and skin tone.

 "After the incident in April, we had taken a trip to one of Marshall's child experimenting orphanage. Three weeks after Luffy got his licence we called the orphanage and here we are. So we are assuming she was picked from the borders and sold off." Killer informed.

"But adopting was hassling, so Brook and Franky helped us, because they adopted Chopper they helped us guide in the paperwork," Kid added. 

"Wow" I patted Kid's back. "Proud of you Jerk" I patted him hard.

 "Fuc.. Law.. Let's be good friends, okay… For ummm my daughter's sake," wow I mean wow Kid was not using slangs for daughter's sake! 

"We called you here because, we want to name you both as Scarlet's godparents," Killer informed.

"So we shall be…" though I hated Kid, the child was innocent and Chopper and Luffy were already out in the living room with baby Scarlet. For years to come, we signed a deal in which Scarlet became our child too.


[UNDERAGE KISSING]

Once the door to our hotel room locked, the duffle bag from my hand fell as a Monkey in heat jumped on me. I stumbled backwards and Luffy was in my arms, his legs coiled around my waist and my hands holding by his bottom and his arms wrapping my neck.

"No… Not tonight" I tried to avoid the puppy eyes.

 "One kiss please" Luffy rested his head on my chest and as I walked inside the room and sat on the fluffy bed. We were a few hours from our anniversary, and Luffy was becoming more grown up in my eyes with every passing day. My little husband was no longer little! 

"One kiss please" Luffy looked up from my chest.

"If you do this, we both know I will eat you up! I really mean to devour you!" I kissed his forehead.

 "I am sixteen!" Luffy mumbled!

 "I never denied that" I gave in to temptation. Luffy closed his eyes and raised his neck, his plump lips swelling towards me, and my hands left his bottom and cupped his face. I wanted him, I desired him, I loved him, I wanted to have everything of him.

My lips met his half way, every time the soft skin touches mine, I feel a jolt of electricity in me. He smiled against my lips, I pulled him closer. Luffy sat on top of my sleeping member and kissed me back. Eager and untamed. He licked my lips and pulled back to look at me, my eyes met his dark liquid eyes. 

"Traffy.. Your eyes are stormy gr…" I slammed my lips on his. I vehemently entered his mouth, at first Luffy stiffened on my lap and his mouth suddenly turned dry. The next moment, he was doing the same thing, fighting to gain more of my lips. His hands clutching my hood and our mouths glued together. As Luffy moved closer towards my chest, slamming our ribs hard, my manhood felt the friction and touch.

Luffy still had no idea what his constant movement was doing to me down there. I kissed my little husband like a victim of famine who saw a morsel of rice after a long, a very long time. The more I kissed him, the more incident of April faded away. This was all real, Luffy's lips pulsing on mine meant he was alive. It meant Marshall was behind jail and Luffy was safe in my embrace. Soon I was lying on the mattress and Luffy was on top of me. Kissing me with eyes shut, his heart beating against my chest, and now my hands running up and down his back. My bastard manhood warning me to stop, I rolled, Luffy was below me, his eyes looked at me once and resumed to his duty. We were not kissing, we were devouring each other. I left his mouth, my hands found his palms, I intertwined our fingers, I kissed his neck, I kissed his exposed collar bones. The heat between my legs was burning, and I did not want to stop. My brain kept begging me to stop but my body had other desires.

I kissed and licked his nape, soon I was overpowering Luffy, who lay still and panted below me. Of course, everything was a new experience for him. His body was absorbing every touch and every kiss I placed on. That's when heat in my thighs knocked my head. I had to stop. I pulled back though Luffy kept resisting, stopping was the only solution.

"Traa…..f… fyy…" Luffy panted. "Love that was…. Too much!" I wiped his sweating forehead. I stood up from bed and walked towards the bathroom, I had to relive myself.


[ Semi-Lemon. ]

[If you are minor or are uncomfortable with this, stop now.]

I entered the bathroom, it was big, the type Luffy loved-clean, shiny and perfumed with big bath. I dropped my clothes in haste and turned on my shower. I needed a warm bath and a time to relax. As soon as my trousers left my body, my manhood sprung out. Angry, frustrated, pissed and heated up.

I stepped into the shower and reclined on the cool tiles that calmed my burning back. I lowered my tattooed hands and took the bastard in my hand. It was long and burning, it desired Luffy and only Luffy. The adult Luffy in my mind to whom I had made love countless time in my dreams and the Luffy panting on the bed, meters away, were morphing into one.

I closed my eyes and slowly began to fondle my organ. The adult Luffy in my head was taller, slightly broader and sunburned and was naked in my head, his lips kissing my chest, his toned body burning under my touch. His dark hair dripping with water and his body melted into mine. My hands began its movement faster, Luffy grabbed my organ and slowly guided it to his entrance. We kissed passionately; I slowly explored his inside and rolling my hips, entering gently, he was warm and smooth while I kissed his neck. I entered him with care, my hands moved faster and I rammed inside Luffy. Again, reality and dream had collapsed in my head.

My hand pumped harder and faster, and I plundered inside Luffy hard. Luffy kissed me back, my organ began sending sparks, saying it was near. I moved faster inside Luffy, my breath out of control, my head stuck to the wall and water running over my body.

"Traffyy… What are you doing?" this was the voice of Luffy from reality. But my mind was beyond reality, "I am making love… to you Luffy" I spoke, my eyes closed and my hands working. "Making love? Are we cooking something?" something snapped in my head. My eyes opened, Luffy in my head pushed his hips against my shaft, and Luffy in reality saw my erect bastard splutter white liquid in thin air.

"Why are… you inside the bathroom…?" I asked with burning cheeks and hand looking for a towel. But it was too late.


[If you are minor or are uncomfortable with this, stop now.]

The breakfast was AWKWARD for me! Luffy realized what he saw in the bathroom at night was not meant to be seen by him; he rushed out of the bathroom the next moment with a blush. I was sure he blushed, it's very rare for him to blush, but when he does, I know it. By the time I calmed myself, he was curled up in the middle of bed. There was no question of talks, and I crawled in. I hugged him hard in the sleep. In the morning, I woke him with a kiss on the lips. He blushed again!

Now Luffy was gobbling his food, and I was staring at the beach, sipping my coffee. We woke up early so that we could feed ourselves and then play in the water. The pancakes were tasty because Luffy was enjoying them, but in my mouth they must have turned into ash. I chewed them with no interest.

"Mr. Trafalgar Law?" two men stood in front of Luffy and my table. They were not hotel staff, I was assured. "I am Diamante and this is my business partner Picca," two tall men introduced themselves. 

"How may we help you?" I asked. 

"Well we are here on a meeting, but as soon as we saw you we thought, we should make an acquaintance with you" the guy called Diamante smiled. 

"If you are here for business, you have come for wrong people, we are here to celebrate" I spoke sharply.

"We are here to talk with you, because we want to do business with your father" Diamante spoke.

 "I am sorry you better call his office, I am a surgeon and my husband here is just a school going teen, we have no interest in my father's business" I said.

 "But we need your help, it's really hard to make an impression on your father, we would love if you hear us out" before I could reply.

 "I don't like you, stop bugging us! We are on anniversary" my little husband spoke slurping his orange juice.

"That was very impolite young master," Diamante was stunned. 

"Trust me he can be worse" I spoke with a smirk. "Look lad we just want you to deliver our proposal to your father" Diamante spoke.

 "I can't do!" I said on point-blank. 

"Listen to us" a high-pitched voice came out from the well-built body beside Diamante called Picca. Luffy who was holding my palm suddenly dug his nails hard in my flesh. Before he could laugh, I turned around and slammed our lips, pulling Luffy's distracted mind to me.

"Are they serious? Doflamingo actually has a gay son! He was not joking about the anniversary!" Diamante gruffly pulled his partner and looked at me. 

I kept Luffy glued to my lips, he was confused on his next move, to relish the fresh sea king pie slowly or swallow the meat in his mouth to kiss me! This was the moment I was fighting my biggest rival, 'Meat'.

 Luffy kissed me back. His lips tasted of orange juice and meat, a strange combination. The kiss did not last long because the restaurant was now being filled with people. I pulled away and smiled. "Let's play in the water" I picked up our basket of sun block lotion, towels, mat and umbrella. 

"Yosh Traffy!" Luffy held my hand with a big grin. Deep down my heart boomed like a firecracker, he chose me! He picked me over meat.

I won!


"Love" I spread the lotion on his body.  

"Hmmm.." Luffy lay on the mat. 

"Last night in washroom" I gulped. "That… was …UIMM…" I was trembling and massaging his body.

 "That was the baby making liquid right? Because Traffy doesn't want to do sex with me, you had to let it go right, alone?" Luffy asked without a sign of hesitation on his face.

"Yes.. its… called masturbation, and when people want to have sex but they,, umm cant.. they use their hands," it was again Biology 101! We are always stuck in loop of inexperience and experience exchange. 

"Okay…" Luffy looked down for a few seconds and climbed my lap and I forgot we were in a beach filled with people. 

"Traffy…" I knew I already lost the battle to that purring voice. 

"If you do sex with me nobody is going to harm you! My brothers are idiots! Let's do it." Luffy had a serious voice. 

"I know.. I know.. it's more of a Promise Luffy-ya… I meant Luffy. A promise for us, I took a legal and moral stance on our wedding day. If I can't do it! I will be ashamed. Please let me try to keep one promise I ever took" I begged.

"Traffy… I love you" he kissed my cheeks and ran away to the waves.

Soon we were playing in the water. He loved the blue waves breaking into white foam, he could never deny himself the pleasure of the water. Three years as a married couple was not a long time, but three years as Luffy's husband was an experience of lifetime. I watched him swim to his heart's content, and I still wondered what made the gods make him marry me. A chance meeting in the hills when he was ten, and three years later he gets my photograph and decides to marry me! Should I call it a love of six years from his standpoint?

It was a fairytale and the sceptic that I am I still had a fear one day I would wake up and all this would be a big lie. A drug induced dream, where he was my made up fantasy born of my twisted past, what if Luffy playing right now was a dream too? But my pessimistic thoughts flew out of the ears as soon he swam towards me, kissed me. The X shaped scar on his chest was real; everything that happened in the last three years was real. We were real and alive. 

"You are real" Luffy hugged me, we were hidden inside the water up to our chest.

"Of course I am real Luffy!" I hugged him hard and kissed his forehead. 

"I was afraid… you know Traffy, I have nightmares too like you do at times! That Lucci guy killed you. He said all those bad things… I. hic…hic…" Luffy was crying. "Sssh…… Love… I am here… you are here… we love each… other… Ssssh…." I patted him.

"I want to go to the room" Luffy was shivering. 

"Shit… you are trembling" he became dizzy in my arms. 

"Shit… shit…." I picked him up and rushed to our hotel room.


"You caught fever!" I pulled the thermometer out of his mouth when he blinked. "Noooo" Luffy groaned. 

"We played in water for four hours, too much of heat and sun kills!" I sat beside him and checked his temperature, it was slightly high. 

"Traffy….Meat…" Luffy pouted. "No… you will be on vegetarian diet! And sorry Meat Cake has to be postponed love," I smiled and put the thermometer in the case, and he frowned!

The phone beside our bed rang. "I won't go to hospital" Luffy cried. "I am not sending you to hospital" I laughed and picked up the call. The receptionist said she had visitors below who wanted to meet me. I had a feeling it was the pair from morning. 

"Love I will be back here in moments" I spoke to Luffy who clung to my sleeves. "I feel hot in these clothes" Luffy tried to hold me back. "You need to sweat if off"

"I won't leave you ever!" I kissed him and walked out of the room.


[One Third Lemon]

[If you are minor or are uncomfortable with this, stop now.]

In the lobby I was met with those two guys, instead of talking to them, I walked straight past them towards my receptionist and took the page of the stationery kept for lodging a formal complaint. I wrote the names of Diamante and Picca and handed it to her. Luffy disliking people meant they were no good. Since I was in the lobby, I decided to call my father about these two stalker businessman. While I was on the phone, certain someone who was feeling hot and was kicking off every layer of clothing on his body.

By the time I entered the room, I had a feeling the universe had already planned my doom. It was our anniversary night, my attempts to keep the pious pure were crashing down before my eyes.

"Traffy… my family jewels are feeling hot"

My little husband sat on our bed, eyes wide staring at me for help, cheeks fired up, fingers clenching the sheets, legs apart and his boxers tracing out a noticeable bump between them.

Luffy had his first turn on!

"No… no… not… so fast…" I took two steps back.

 I required advice, Perona was going to kill me, Tashigi rip me, Shanks burn me, Dragon would be silent, after counting and evaluating. Only one name came to my head. I took out my cell phone and dialled his number. 

"Hell… o.. Father-ya" I was afraid.

"We just spoke Law! Do you love me so much that you called to hear my voice again?" my father giggled.

 "Shut it… Lu..ffy has his first turn on. What do I do?... What… the hell am I suppose to do" I asked. 

"Is that a problem fuuufuuuufuuu… just teach him. He is late no? I would say… people start as soon as eleven. I bet Natsu will too…" my father laughed. 

"You are not helping" I grumbled.

"Just teach him" my father spoke. 

"What if I lose control?" I asked. 

"You won't, you are my sunny son," as if I was proud of it. I disconnected the call and looked at Luffy, whimpering in heat.

 "Luffy… you saw me do something last night remember?" I asked approaching him.

"Yesss…" Luffy huffed.

 "It's time I teach you that" I placed my lips on his, and they were burning. I pushed him against the wall, kissing, slowly my right hand grabbed his hair and my left hand bought his right palm towards his waist. I guided his tongue slowly inside my mouth. His lips heavy and tongue a warm liquid inside my mouth.

Our hands tugged his waistband below the sharp hipbones and rolled the boxers down his hips. The manhood between Luffy's legs was growing in its desire, pink, smooth, between two thick thighs, still hairless, and beautiful. I stopped kissing Luffy as my breath died in my throat, and we changed our positions. I sat on the bed, reclining on the wall and Luffy between my legs. His shoulder rested on my chest and my chin on his crook.

"Luffy keep your eyes open" Luffy jumped when I made him touch his own shaft. 

"Luffy curl your fingers and roll them around your cock" I whispered in his ears.

 "Its… burning…" Luffy looked at me with heavy eyelids. "You will feel better! I promise" I spoke softly kissing his nape.

His skinny fingers rolled his cock and looked at me. 

"Now… Slowly keep moving the foreskin up and down" I rested my hand on his curled fingers. I guided his hand like a teacher who teaches their student to write their first alphabets in cursive. The only difference here was I was a man here teaching his spouse to jerk himself off.

With my free hand I turned his head and began to ravage his mouth, his cheeks, his neck, I kissed him enough to fuel his organ below. Luffy's hand slowly began moving up and down and gained a rhythm. I figured the way we were progressing, Luffy's neck would snap kissing me. I picked his lithe body up and turned him around again. Now he was saddled on my lap, his lips connected to mine and his hand clumsily on the task of pumping and me hungrily kissing him back.

"Luffy… love… Increase your speed" I kissed his collarbones and travelled down to his chest. One moment I wanted to assault those pert nipples. But I refrained, the floodgates had opened, there was no turning back, for the next two years I had to keep control and teach him new things. Even in the heat of passion, I became economical. I just gently kissed his nipples and ran back to his mouth.

Our palms now pumping his shaft mercilessly, moving the foreskin up and down, creating multiple frictions and pleasures that made Luffy curl his toes.

 "Tra… tra… fyy… It is tickling inside" Luffy lamented. 

"It's good… you will feel great… soon." I panted and kissed him back. My dream and desire were in my embrace, my dream was to love Luffy always and my desire was to make him experience all kinds of love. Emotional and physical.

If I let my consciousness drip, I could have done what my imagination had been doing for three years now. I increased Luffy's speed, his hairless manhood smooth and hot against my palms and his lips forever mine. I loved him so much…. I loved him… I loved him too much… hence I couldn't bring myself to turn him around and penetrate him with fingers and take him then and there. I couldn't… he was still innocent minor. I wanted him to be happy to go. Even if this country law’s allowed consummation at 16, he was not ready even he wanted it.

"Traaff….yyy…” Luffy's chest vibrated against mine, though he was clueless what was happening inside his body, but I figured he was close. I kissed him hard and fiercely, I forced his palm to pump faster. There was no point of letting him relax, he was panting and yelling on my chest. The tiny eclectic waves around his body, were making him reciprocate on instinct, his inside were burning. I was the reason he was burning. I damn loved him as I saw Luffy open his eyelids and look at me, his voice vanished in his throat and he came in pure silence. He came with a jolt, the white liquid splattered between us, and his teeth bit my lips. Blood and semen, we had both in our step towards unification.

Luffy collapsed on my chest, his chest and my hood were sticky with the first outburst of his seeds. I did not need to ask, his body was calm, his eyes closed, his skin was cooling down and his mind had drifted off to sleep.

I cleaned him and changed him into fresh boxers and warm clothes and put him under the blanket. Once I was assured he won't wake until midnight crying for meat cake, I entered the washroom to relive myself. My trousers were wet with my own pre-cum. A shouting and panting Luffy in my arms was too much to handle.


A month and half later after a few more nightly activities, a dried out Luffy was resting on my chest. "Traffy, when will we both do it together?" Luffy asked yawning.

 "You, mean, cum together?" I asked, rubbing his forehead. 

"I still don't have enough control Luffy, after another couple of months we can try." I spoke. 

"Okay…" Luffy snuggled in my arms. 

"How come no one figured I am corrupting you?" I laughed.

 "I can keep secrets too" Luffy blushed.

 "You do.. huh?" I raised my eyebrow.

“YUP”

"You just have three more months, after that you graduate and in another month you join University." I mumbled a little louder, panic evident on my face. 

"I will turn seventeen?" now that I looked back, he was going to turn seventeen in less than six months and graduate high school early. I suddenly felt old.

"How old am I?" I asked myself. 

"Twenty four, we celebrated a week before!" Luffy laughed. 

"We have to get you in the best university!" I sat up with force. 

"I will, I will" Luffy kissed me pulling back.

"For your seventeenth year I have grand plans, love" deep down I was happy… it will be less than a year until Luffy turns adult. Adult… I had already corrupted him bad. It's just that my grand plan was to wave the fire of passion at Ace and Sabo's face.


TBC


 

Chapter 27: Law-Bending

Summary:

"And this is?" two weeks later, Luffy is standing in awe with ShuShu in his arms, both strolling in our huge garden.

"Your pre-birthday and pre-graduation gift" I smiled. 

"ShuShu go to Fatheringo" Luffy asked our sweet-white, once ferocious one master dog to go to my father, and he left us wagging his tail. What magic did Luffy cast on that dog, I still wondered?

"You want to fight my brothers out in open battle? With real guns, battle tanks and missiles?" Luffy grinned. 

"Yup, it's a war cry, you are mine! Only mine"I kept my face free of expression though my voice was dipped in possessiveness. 

Notes:

Hello, you got an early chapter because, My Little Husband has crossed 20,000 hits on A03! That is a huge achievement for me! I am beyond excited! We are celebrating 20k views today!

From real world news, I lost my cat Gucciko on 11th of March 2022, it was a couple of sad weeks for everyone who knew him, but I am glad he didn't die alone. It was hard to let him go. We buried him in a huge pet cemetery, with his favourite bowls and mat. I hope he is doing well in cat afterlife.

And my other best friend has decided she is also going to marry this year! I hate her now! Who the hell marries before 30? Apparently my besties! I hate them all!

 

I have started another MDZS fic, it is called Trading Jade Hairpin For Paper Rings, it is primarily inspired from the terrible film called Marriage Story! My fic has divorced ChengXian on whose ashes I will build WangXian hehe!

I plan to participate in this year's Ten Days Of LawLu/LawLu Week 2022! So keep your notifications on, I have some interesting stories for you all! For people who want to participate, follow the account @ lawluevents on Twitterfor themes. You can write, draw, cosplay, photograph, sing, dance, create podfics, anything you want!

Those who have been commenting on Loving Him fic, I promise to give you a chapter soon! It has grown a bit out of hand! I am sorry! And yes, Wild Wind At Dressrosa will get an update too! These two stories need more brain energy than I like to invest! Meanwhile why not read Passion in Our Souls? I think that story deserves love too!

Chapter Text

 


 

One/Fourth Lemon

[I swear if you are a minor reader or a regular reader who doesn’t like age-gap stuff leave! Whoever is still reading this despite your revulsions to this trope, I will beat you up if you come complaining about this scene in the comment section.]


"What about interior designing?" I asked.

 "Blehh… I don't like indoor work" Luffy made a face. 

"But you are good at designing and since you have decided you are going to pursue a creative line it's a good option" I turned the glossy pages of the university prospectus.

 "I want to do creative stuff out in open, kind of work that is free of four walls, you get it right Traffy?" Luffy was now rolling at the foot of our huge bed.

 "I get it. Trust me, only I understand you in this world" I tickled his bare feet gracing my knees now. "You are good at photography, and you can write decently" I mumbled. 

"What does Traffy want to say?" Luffy raised his eyes and locked them on mine from the edge of the bed.

"Traffy says Photojournalism, you can travel, and you can have various subjects to zoom on, and you will have free flowing work, it will be tough to make a name. But the way you are, you can do it" I smiled, and my husband sat up with a sudden jolt. 

"You look pretty when you smile" Luffy climbed my lap in moments. 

"I am sure…. Pretty is the wrong… word for me love" I gulped my voice his eyes were clouded with raw lust and body full of instincts. He was almost seventeen now. "Love… no, no…" I pushed his face away from me. 

"I want Traffy to play with my family jewels. He was purring. I was damn sure about that.

"Do it yourself! I taught you well, I am spoiling you too much" I sighed.

 "Shishishi…." with that he jumped into my arms and was nuzzling his nose in my sideburns. 

"Traffy, you have been spoiling me from the first moment we met" he settled on my lap properly if that is the right word for it, his hard rock member grinding against mine. I don't know how our lips met, but it was evident I let Luffy explore my mouth. His wet warm organ was running wild in and out of my mouth and my mind was killing me! With every new touch, my skin ached and burned for him. My back rested on the wall and his erection was contagious as my bastard woke up.

"Traffy see your family jewels want to play! Why won't you let me play?" Luffy pulled away from the kiss to look straight into my diluted eyes. Once I let you see it, there won't be any turning back, I thought. Ever since we started pre-intercourse nightly activities , yes, that's what I was calling it. I had been pleasuring Luffy with hands and smooches. A young teenage body like his did not take much time to come. I thought my husband would relieve himself, but I was so wrong! I spoilt him too much. So now, and then I would have to knock his senses off and when he drifted off to deep sleep I would relieve myself. Luffy wanted to see my erection, and I had declined him bluntly every moment.

Though, tonight, my bastard was not co-operating with me. I had a feeling he would burst out without my consent. I bought Luffy's face back to mine. Likewise, I saddled the curve of his hips on my thighs. His hard rock member throbbing inside the layers of fabric, and mine was trying best to break free of the fabric with all its force.

I kissed the arc of his beautiful neck. "I will teach you something better" I trailed kisses up and down his neck making him shiver and my fingers rested on his hips in a tight grip, the only exposed body parts were our faces and hands. Out of the blue, both of us were in cotton trousers and T-shirts tonight. I could feel him burning under his clothes; his heat was making him sweat, and I was inhaling every essence of him, musky smell growing denser by the second and beads of sweat trickling between my chest was not helping our situation. Luffy’s odour mingled with mine and a sour narcotic smell hung between us. It was Luffy's smell that I was going to wear as my cologne for the end of my life.

His eyes were closed, cheeks flushed like always and fingers digging in my back. "Roll your hips against mine, loveee…." Nope, I was not going to say those childish names for penis. I harden my grip on Luffy's hips and guided him how to move. His lips part but no words came out; only soft heavy air graced my nose. 

"Yes… do it.. Circle me" I said in a much softer voice than I had in my mind.

"Slow and softly…" I kissed his throbbing adam apple. 

"Feel it… let only your famil… your penis feel mine, it's just you and me" I murmured. His hands clutching my t-shirt like a child holding to its father's hands on the first visit to a carnival. 

"Tra…ffy…" he moaned and kept rolling his hips around my covered erection. I gulped at his passion filled voice, "Feel… me Luffy… you are my precious. I love you…." 

Sparks were travelling upon and down in our bodies, electric jolts moving from toe to last strand of hair planted in our flesh. Luffy kept circling, anti-clockwise and clockwise, sliding and gliding, but never disconnecting. Our manhood rubbing each other, loving each other like star crossed lovers separated by layers of fabric now creating multiple friction to keep them apart, soon I could feel wetness spreading from pre-cum. I had no idea whose cum came first. I was blinded by the desire of pleasure of release, and Luffy grinned insanely at the sticky mess. 

"Do…es… Traffy… feel nice?" my little husband asked in small pants. "Elevated…" I murmured.

I dug my nails in Luffy's waist and made him ride me in full force. The soft and slowly were forgotten soon. His waist now swayed like a puppet on strings. Gliding upon and down over my covered erection. Luffy's hard rock erection kissing my bulge mercilessly, a dark wet spot was growing large, yet I did not stop circling Luffy's hips. Our manhood rubbed each other, Luffy gritted his teeth in overload of pleasure. "I am….close…" I informed. 

"I will … explode Tr..affy…. Like a bomb, I will explode!" Luffy removed his hands from my shirt and grabbed my hair, sending another jolt of pleasure down my spine. His warm pads of fingers pulled the hair off my skull with fierce need.

I began increasing the pace of the rotation, before I realized I had left the wall, I was sitting on the edge of bed with Luffy on my lap, his legs uncoiled from the waist wide apart and toes stretched in pleasure. My feet rooted on the cold floor sending chills up my body. We were close…. Luffy clenched his fists, shut his eyes, lips parted, he yelled my name, "Tra…. Faa….ll…rr!" 

His moan died, and his eyes opened wide, but were glossed with layers of pleasure stream, his hands left my hair and his body melted when he released and slumped backwards. We came gloriously, "Luuu..fffy…. I love you…." I could feel the flood of warm wet stickiness between our thighs. Luffy had gone limp, his whole body swayed away from me and his back was now leaning towards the floor and it was only my arm strength keeping him away from kissing the floor.

"This was amazing Traffy" Luffy mumbled when I entered bed after soaking our stained trousers in water. "What's this called Traffy?" Luffy curled up into my chest with his sour narcotic smell now mixed with the smell of our seeds. "Dry Humping" I informed and he repeated it "Dry Humping" like a chant to keep ghost away.


"And this is?" two weeks later, Luffy is standing in awe with ShuShu in his arms, both strolling in our huge garden.

"Your pre-birthday and pre-graduation gift" I smiled. 

"ShuShu go to Fatheringo" Luffy asked our sweet-white, once ferocious one master dog to go to my father, and he left us wagging his tail. What magic did Luffy cast on that dog, I still wondered?

"You want to fight my brothers out in open battle? With real guns, battle tanks and missiles?" Luffy grinned. 

"Yup, it's a war cry, you are mine! Only mine"I kept my face free of expression though my voice was dipped in possessiveness. 

"So you are sending me away on a trip alone?" Luffy snatched the blue folder I had in my hand. 

"Yeah that's the plan" I nodded. 

"And my scary family?" Luffy pouted.

"Blackbeard is in Prison, and I am PRETTY SURE , Ace is busy torturing him Vivi will help me. Sabo is busy with the fast approaching elections ahead and Koala knows what to do, Garp is busy restoring the aftermaths of disaster Blackbeard had done with New-Granny's help. Nami has taken a bribe to keep Sanji engaged, while Robin will keep Zoro busy with some unsolved crimes. Shanks and Makino are away for special diplomatic matters that you don't need to worry about. Every obstacle in our love life is exactly five days away from where I am sending you. I have spoken to your dad, so it's a promise no one will bug you. Your exams are over, you await your results now and my final exams fall soon. It's the perfect time, what do you say? I huffed after reciting the whole plan, I felt like a salesman selling his precious product’s pitch.

"You won't miss me?" Luffy asked with wide eyes. 

"What? I will not miss you? I already am slumping on the floor, love. It's just that, I want to fulfil your dreams. You always wanted to travel, and the way things have been for you for the last seventeen years, it's time you are free. And you will join University soon! It's good you utilize this time in something productive and self indulging" I smiled.

"Traffy…." He jumped on me with wobbly eyes throwing us on the green ground and his hug chocked me, but I loved him no matter even if he killed me. "Can I take Mini-merry?" Luffy asked.

"No" I was prepared with my answer for this question for weeks now.

"Meanie" he kissed my cheeks.

"Only for you" I smiled, locking my lips with his.

"Get a room you two" Pan Fry grumbled as he passed by us to go to the stables.


"You have three cards, okay! A food card, never leave without that! Or else you go hungry. You have a debit card, you can do your charity work and stuff but never hand that card to any stranger and the last card is your hotel card. Do not lose any of these three, okay?" I made Luffy sit on his blue berth. 

"Yosh" he nodded.

"Be careful with the camera, keep mailing me the photographs, text me, call me, mail me, just keep me informed every few hours!" I was nervous. He was too trusting, too good, too sweet, too nice, too innocent, yet I was gambling. 

"Traffy trust me" he smiled. 

"I trust you but it is the world that I don't trust" I smiled placing his strawhat on his head.

 "Yet you are letting me go" he smiled. 

"Because I am not like your stupid brothers, caging you will make you incapable of growth" I sighed. I was not making a philosopher-king by keeping him away from harm. He had to grow.

"You dare not fall in love with another human there!" I grumbled, already jealous of unseen people who will pursue him. "Do not drink anything in restaurants from strangers, they might drug you and do nasty stuff okay, do not enter clubs you are still not adult!" I do not trust the world, deep down I had a thought, Ace, Sabo and I we are all same and I wanted to prove that thought otherwise. 

"I love you" Luffy blushed and that shut me up.

"Be careful, Luscaina is a wonderful place you will enjoy there." I heard the train whistle and I rushed up from the seat. "Traffy" Luffy pulled the sleeves of my shirt.

 "Yes" I looked at his eyes, they were sad like the first time when we separated two years back in my final year of Medical School.

 "Parting kiss?" he asked in a meek voice.

I sat on the seat, I pushed him against the cushioned walled and our lips battled vehemently. I kissed him enough to make his toes curl up. I kissed down his neck and finally found my favourite spot on his body. On his collarbone I kissed him, I sucked his skin hard, and first I nibbled his skin, I bit him and Luffy sat panting in my embrace. I licked his collarbone; I gave a hard suck and nibbled harder to make Luffy moan. We were lucky Luffy was in a single coup seat. As I left his collarbone, he looked up surprised. 

"What did Traffy do to me?" Luffy asked. 

I stood up, kissing his forehead. "I love you the most, and it's a bookmark of love I put on you" I smiled and waved him bye. The hickey would last for a week happily, I mused in my head.


"Trafffffyyyyy" I heard him yell on the phone. "I can hear you love, do not shout" I walked into the cafeteria and I knew trouble was waiting for me. Bepo, Sachi, Penguin were looking at me with frown. I tried to smile.

 "I saw this amazing Pink Elephant in the zoo! He had dark spots like cheetah! But the spots were dark pink! Fatheringo would have loved it!" he was yapping on my ears. I missed him already, it was just two days, yet I felt strung up in my actions, and he was walking the small town on his feet.

Luscaina was carefully chosen by Dragon and me. My father and Dragon had a deep connection to it as well. It was a town mostly run by women, it had natural history and large exhibit of wild life, food was great, only three bars existed, one of the bar was run by Makino's relative and most importantly there were fewer men who would latch after Luffy. But women were no less troublesome to my eyes; Luscaina was again Boa Hankcock's home town. If women were crackpots like her, I had reserved multiple pots of worries. But most importantly, it was Luffy's and my mother's first place of major groundwork. He needed a place to connect with them too.

"The food is so good here! Traffy I miss you! We will visit this place together again" I loved him but right now I could see the trio willing to fillet me. "Tell me about the school you visited. The school our moms created?" I flared my teeth to the trio. I knew everything about the school. Years back, when Kid and I broke up for good and before Killer met me, I had taken a trip to the town to fix myself up. I had spent hours observing and absorbing the creation of my mother, that visit was a vital clue in my father's search for me. Another reason I wanted Luffy to go there was because at sixteen I fixed myself up, that place would make Luffy find his direction too.

"The school is amazing, who would have thought my mom and Baby-mom had helped the dying school revive. I saw their names Traffy! Iron Maiden DonQuixote Baby and Monkey D Rodger Luna! They had pretty long names, shishishi!" Luffy, always had an unusual way of converting a sad existence to a happy one. 

"Yes they sure did" I sat on my chair, the trio still glared at me. 

"You know, the old head mistress was so happy to see me! She was surprised when I told who my mom was, and I married you! She said our mothers were hell-bent to become in-laws since their teens!" Luffy laughed.

"Now, did she say that… haha…?" I gulped my coffee. The eyes were focused on me "Yes. She told both were crazy, they wanted to be sisters, Traffy you sound weird" I so wanted to keep talking with my child-groom, and he caught my off guard mind. 

"No… love… I am fine, a little tired I guess" But the plan changed when Penguin snatched the phone. 

"Luffy, Law has some urgent work, he will call you back Luffy" Penguin smiled at me. "Okay" I heard the reply and trio shut my phone.

"What did I do now?" I glared. 

"Why does Luffy have a hickey?" it was a stupid question to me, "Because I put it there". 

"Why does the photograph on his DenDenBook say that mark on his collarbone is Bookmark of Love?" another question. 

"What have you been up to?" another fire. 

"Tell us now you sadist" great now I had to spill the beans about my private matters and why that idiot upload a picture of the hickey. 

"Lately you don't look so sexually frustrated either, what is going on?" spot on jerks I grumbled in my head.

"Fine! Luffy and I we have been jerking off and dry humping a bit" I almost yelled. 

"When did Luffy begin secreting adult stuff?" Penguin looked like a devastated father who found his teen daughter is sexually active. 

"Why don't we know? How long Law?" Bepo asked. Sachi flashed a ‘proud of you’ smile at me.

"Almost eight months more or less" I couldn't help but smirk. 

"You hid it" Bepo hissed. 

"What? Do I ask you what you do to your girls in bed?" I was offended. 

"We don't have child-brides!" Sachi winked. That pervert was enjoying this. 

"He is going to be seventeen in a week and join University in three weeks!" I smirked again at the thought of cute my Luffy in a graduation robe. 

"You still have a year in hand to corrupt him" Penguin sighed. 

"Enjoy the one-year Law" Sachi grinned, I so wanted to pull his red hair out. "Law, are you sure you can control your libido till he turns eighteen?" Bepo asked with a glare. " Well, I will try, it's not a question of can here. I have to try. It is just Luffy is the more enthusiastic partner here, and I get tempted!" I smiled.

“Well he is legally allowed to consent, I advice to keep it in your pants though.” Penguin glared.

"You better do the right thing now Law" Sachi pouted. 

"What?" I asked, looking at the redhead. 

"Just have sex already" and the redhead got beaten up by three of us.


The day after, I entered my exam hall with a big yawn, and I could see a fellow examinee glaring harshly at me. Bepo was seated in the furthest corner away from my seat. I could see the big guy shivering in fear. This was our final exam, and we would be certified specialists soon. Sachi was busy flirting with the girl besides him. Exam, emergency or disaster, a female was all he required to be a happy. Penguin had his eyes buried in the hall ticket, as if he had found a mysterious portal that would lead him to the answers of the unseen question paper. As I took my seat, Penguin looked up, poor fellow had dark circles under that were giving competition to my own shadows. 

"What took you so long?" Penguin asked as I took out my pen. "Luffy" and Penguin returned to staring his hall ticket.

"It's funny Law even when your career is at stake, your point of consciousness is always Luffy. Your world revolves around him, you really don't care how others are doing, and it's not applicable to your friends, let me be clear. You both are in your own world, moving at your own speed. It's really creepy, but I guess I envy you too" Penguin pulled his cap down mumbling. It suddenly hit me, Penguin was dumped badly few days back.

"Good morning examinees" and there was Cavendish with his blonde hair and big smile entering with our question papers. His blue eyes landed on mine and I nodded to him, affirming his look. The warning bell rang, and the blonde soon was handing us the papers. By the time he reached my table, he deliberately forwarded the paper with his left hand. I was about to ignore him, but his eyes kept indicating something, I gave up.

His left ring-finger had a silver ring with three green stones studded on it. "Engaged again?" I worded my lips slowly. He blushed and shook his head, my eyes grew large. "MARRIED" he spoke in an equally low voice.

The world was surely moving at its own pace, so were Luffy and I.


Zero (point) two-five Lemon

[I swear if you are a minor reader or a regular reader who doesn’t like age-gap stuff leave! Whoever is still reading this despite your revulsions to this trope, I will beat you up if you come complaining about this scene in the comment section.]


On the fourth night of Luffy's trip, he was turned on. That was the day I realized I had spoiled him beyond any reason. Hell yeah, I was proud of him and myself. 

"Traffy my family jewels are burning" he grumbled on the other side of the call. "I taught you! Help yourself!" I sighed, closing my book, knowing it was pointless trying to read. 

"I want to be played by Traffy's hand" he knew how to use me now without even bothering to read those magazines about- "How to Keep your Husband interested in you".

"Shut your door, turn off the lights, turn the bed lamp on, go take a warm shower quickly, your bag has tissue paper box bring it out. I am on hold waiting" I climbed our huge empty bed. I could hear him jump around and rushing about.

 "Traffy do not sleep" Luffy yelled before slamming his washroom door. I utilized the time to undo my trousers and T-Shirt. I so loved him that I was willing to do anything, so phone sex it was going to be tonight, that I had never done before in my life. I frowned upon this act because I thought it was a task exclusive for hormone raged teens. Here I was washing my mouth with soap! My hormone raged teen husband was making me soothe and quell his needs.

I closed my eyes and looked at the bastard between my legs. He was finally happy to be played with after almost four years of repression. "I am back" my husband jumped on his bed I heard. "Good" I closed my eyes. 

"I love you Traffy" Luffy purred on some bed, in a remote town miles away from where I was, and my heart tingled here on our big lonely bed.

"Use your hands, curl your fingers gently around you.. family.. whatever, just hold them properly, don't strangle it" I gritted my teeth at the use of those unsexy names.

 "It's burning" the reply came. 

"Now close your eyes imagine yourself in my arms only my arms" I spoke softly. 

"I can feel Traffy's strong arms" Luffy murmured. 

"Now fondle yourself, love" I began stroking myself with my left hand and my cell phone rested in my right palm. Calm and cool, the fingertips hissed on my skin. 

"Traffy.." he called out to me. "Imagine my lips on your lips, I am kissing you slowly and my hands are touching you gently. Kneading your calves, pinching your thighs, rubbing circles on your hips. Each movement of my fingers, feel it." I was already imagining Luffy on my lap teasing me.

"I want to kiss Traffy" Luffy ruffled on his bed on the other side of the call. He won't last long, I figured. "You are kissing me. You are feeling heat rise inside you. You are in my arms, you are on my lap, I am making you tremble…. Say it, you are in myy… arms" I was panting too. 

"Am.. in Traffy's arms. Traffy is kissing me.. Oh… Trafffyyyy" he screamed on other side. "Use your hands, play with yourself, love. Faster… you are to feel good, a..are..e you feelin..g GOOD?" I spoke in attempts to collect my voice with all my mental strength. 

"Yesshhh…" he gritted his teeth.

“Pinch your nipples.” I commanded. 

“Hnn?” Luffy whimpered.

“Pinch yourself, brush your thumbs on your buds.” I slowly rolled out my words.  

"As you touch yourself. Say you… love me... Say you love… me... only Me" I began faster strokes and Luffy in my head was sliding my bastard in and out. 

"I love.. only Traffy.." Luffy mumbled and I could hear him shaking his steel bed. "No… Trafalgar Law… say it" I was close; all I needed was his words. “Say you love Trafalgar Law.”

"I love… Trafalg..ar Law…. Law.. Aaaaa…." He moaned and I followed him. It did not take us to be rocket scientist, we came imagining each other. We came very fast!

"Traffyyy…" I imagined a puddle of pleasured body in a distant bed. 

"Yes…" I huffed. 

"I love you.." I smiled at his words. He made me happy. 

"I love you you too. Clean.. yourself and go to sleep love." I murmured. 

"I miss you" Luffy spoke. 

"I miss you the most, remember that" I mumbled back.


On eighth day, Luffy returned in my arms, he jumped out of the train right into my arms, I was the happiest person alive. Today he was seventeen years old in my arms. "Happy birthday Seventeen" I kissed his forehead. "One year to go and promise me next year you won't run away from playing with my family jewels and do sex!" he held my neck with firm grip. "I promise" I ran my fingers on his chest scar. One year of that nightmarish disaster, one year of growing up as husbands, and one more year to prove Luffy was happy in my embrace.

Once inside the house, Pan Fry was waiting with my father, Tashigi, Perona, Coby with Meat Cake** at the centre of the hall. Kid and Killer were all cheery and Usopp and Kaya were already shouting after Chopper who was running around with candles while Brook and Franky were playing the birthday Melody. Penguin and Sachi were trying their best to irritate me with the camera to take our photographs. Bepo on the other hand was happily cuddling Natsu and Scarlet in his arms. Vergo and Kalifa were trying their best to stack the gifts Ace and Sabo had sent, no matter what they did to align them, they piled up the next moment. The duo could not figure out that Luffy was travelling alone until the sixth day, it was Luffy's DenDenBook profile filled with photographs that led them to figure out my plan.

"Happpppyyyyy Birthdaaaaayyy" our small party cheered.

The meat cake was gone in moments, soon Luffy was handing each and every member of the party their gifts he bought on his first lone trip. He was really a sweet boy; the happiest of the lot was my father, who got a new pair of shades. Like every party we had, it was a gala party. Perona and Coby needed to free themselves of the world that only had Natsu as for Killer and Kid, they needed a world where Scarlet was their moonlight. Chopper was now growing taller and though I knew he was adopted, still he had resemblance to both Brook and Franky in his heart; he was really soft-hearted like the old crazy couple.

Suddenly I had an epiphany, this mansion had never seen such lively days after my mother's departure. It was with Luffy's entry that we began to spend time in home. Luffy was going to make a great DonQuxiote after my father. He had my mother's charm.

"Traffy here is a gift for you" I receive a new fluffy headgear, soft white and spotted, just the way I like my head, only difference from my regular accessory was that it was a cap and not a hat.


"Who is this fellow?" my sharp surgeon eyes caught a picture of a too friendly guy in Luffy's camera. I was helping him arrange his holiday pictures in a folder.

"Oh there was this Grandpa and his two grandkids visiting the Shrine at Luscaina, they had no one to click their family picture, so I took it for them. This guy is one of the grandchildren." Luffy cuddled further inside my arms.

 "So why do you have so many photographs of them?" I asked. 

"It was on your examination day, I did not tell you the whole story because you were so tired that night" Luffy beamed with truth.

"Tell me now" I kissed his cheek.

 "Well, after I took their photograph they asked me to have lunch with them. I ate with them and ended up spending the whole day with them" I was fuming under my skin. 

"Did I not ask you not to eat with strangers?" my voice pitch was higher than I expected, and Luffy flinched back. 

"Yes you did, I refused them at first. But the little girl wanted to eat lunch with me… so I agreed" Luffy's eyes were confused.

"Love, this time they were nice people but be careful next time, okay?" I was already feeling guilty about the loud voice. 

"Next time? What does Traffy mean by next time?" Luffy sat up with more confused eyes. 

"Well" I smirked.

"Well what?" Luffy punched my stomach. 

"The last present of the day?" I rolled off my bed and walked towards the study. I pulled a thick envelope from the drawer and flaunted in the air.

"Traffy… is it? Luffy's jaws dropped. 

"Yes" I nodded. 

"Did I?" Luffy grinned.

 "You did" I opened my arms, and he was jumping and leaping out of the bed. "I am so proud of you" I bear hugged him. 

"Is Traffy really proud of me?" my shirt was already soaked.

"The proudest I can ever be." I was really proud of him and yes very anxious.

"You have been accepted by the Department of Technical School in Grandline University, you can study Photography and Journalism and decide your major in final year" I informed him. 

"You have to pay a hefty tuition fees, Traffy?" Luffy giggled in my arms. 

"Nope I don't" I smiled on his cheeks. 

"What?" Luffy looked up. "Due to your positive work with society and independent study of Photography, you have been granted partial scholarship. If you keep your performance intact for four years, I will have it easy on my pockets. Technically your dad and my dad are rich, but I decided to pay for it because you are my husband and I want to support you. I will just pay you the pocket money like I always do and buy you your added expenses." I chuckled at his perplexed face.

"But I never…" "Ssshhh… you deserve it and I may have attached the required papers for the scholarship purpose with the form when you applied." I kissed him full on the lips. And he turned into a saltwater fountain.


On Luffy's Graduation ceremony three weeks later, there was an exhibition of human saltwater fountain. My father was patting a weeping Tashigi. Ace and Sabo were wailing like hungry wild boars. Dragon was busy handling Garp and Dadan and Makino was wiping Shanks's face. On the other side, Boa Hancock was the most depressed woman on stage handing out Graduation Scrolls. On the stage, my sunshine was walking in a red graduation robe and his fans were crying their heart out. Kaya was the valedictorian and Usopp was grumbling as he lost the chance by two points and Yasopp his father was taking a selfie with his son.

Kaya was going to my Medical School and Usopp was going to join Luffy's university in Literature department. I was happy at least to have them around Luffy in his college days. Kaya had a warm heart like Bepo, paediatrics was my bet for her. Usopp was Usopp, he was a guy who would do things his way, he was like my little husband but born with Luffy's missing fear glands. The pink haired girl Shirahoshi was weeping the most, her brothers were so proud of her. They replicated Ace and Sabo in their conduct , but were much calmer. Caime, the would be sister-in-law of Shirahoshi was showing her robe to her guard-friends Hacchin and Pappaug. Everybody was happy, and my sunshine was happiest.

"Think about it Luffy" Ace was talking with full mouth.

 "Stop it Ace" Sabo glared. Vivi and Koala had given up on the brother duo ages ago, but now it was Vivi the one with a troubled husband. We all were in Silk's café, on the very rooftop my husband was in maid costume on a certain Valentine's Day. Sanji, Robin, Zoro and Nami had joined us as well. 

"Look Lu, listen to me, you like to travel, Alabasta's program is good for you. Aruba University has a world ranking" Ace informed. It did not take me long to realize Sabo had no partnership in this plan. I could feel the Blonde had accepted the reality of Luffy growing up into an adult well, yes he was still possessive, but he accepted me, it was Ace the troubled child in whose eyes Luffy was still in his nappies, and I was a big bad wolf ready to gobble his Lu up.

"The food is simply great!" that was the reason of a desperate man, a common thought that ran in our head when Ace uttered them. 

"NO" Luffy was too busy eating his meat. 

"But Luffy, you can live with us until you graduate, I will drop you in college every day! You don't have to work and be all comfortable there" Ace was begging. Why could he not accept that Luffy was almost an adult? My eyebrows twitched in anger.

"For Fuck's Sake, Ace!" my head turned around and everybody looked up.

 My father was pressing his lips hard to suppress his laughter. Tashigi, Perona, Coby, Vivi , Koala and Nami had equal expression- shock. Shanks, Dragon, Daddan, Garp and Makino were pretty fine. Ace closed his mouth and Sabo sighed while Zoro, Sanji, Robin and Nami were smirking at me.

"When did you start using slangs?" I asked.

"I am sorry Traffy, I have known slangs all my life thanks to them" Luffy pointed his fork on two people. The senior most people were the root of all evil here. "I never knew their meanings though, but I figured they are bad words, so I don't use them in general and since Traffy never uses them I stopped it after marriage! But Ace! You stop it" Luffy now pointed his fork at Ace. My husband was no longer little!

"Stop it, I beg you! I don't want to be inside the big house, I don't want to be dropped at college by people who love me, I don't want to be protected any more! I want to explore on my own! If I go to Alabasta it will be Windmill Village all over again! I will stay here, I will stay with Traffy! I am married, you idiot elder brother! Get over it! I can now do things with my hands to my fami…" I put my hand on Luffy's mouth before his anger destroyed the peace.

"What did he mean by family-hand something? Lu you were saying something?" Ace looked at me.

 "No, I was not! Just let me be, you idiot brother! I am seventeen! Mom wanted you to protect me, not confine me! That's why I married Traffy! He never imposes on me! I LOVE TRAFFY" I was the proudest husband alive on the planet.

“Sabo… Lu cursed me…” Ace tried rope Sabo into the conversation.

"I told you to shut up, but you never listen to me" Sabo kept eating and bonked Ace's head. 

"But…. he was so small… he was this tiny.. when.. did he sta…rt talking back… how come he is in love… he is just a ..baby" Ace was having an emotional breakdown. 

"Get over it Ace!" everybody enjoying their lunch spoke in unison.


One/third lemon

[I swear if you are a minor reader or a regular reader who doesn’t like age-gap stuff leave! Whoever is still reading this despite your revulsions to this trope, I will beat you up if you come complaining about this scene in the comment section.]


"I graduated!" this was the worst seduction line in the history of the Art of Seduction.

 "I never recall making any promise that I would masturbate with you if you graduate?" I dropped my pen on the table and slowly cleared the place of what appeared as debris. 

"But, I graduated and Traffy promised me to show his family jewels I want to see them" Luffy tried to sit on my lap. I pushed him and indicated him to sit on the table.

So he did sit on the table. I was parched on my comfortable chair, and I parted Luffy's legs. I rolled away his boxers and I removed my shirt and did away with my trousers too. My eyes were locked on his face, his fingers intertwined in nervousness and anticipation, his face turning a shade deeper with each second.

Finally, my bastard was waking up and Luffy's eyes grew large. "I want to touch Traffy" face determined. 

"You never touch yourself when I am around you, and you want to touch me?" I raised my eyebrow. 

"Yes" Luffy nodded, face blushed and the dim light above the study made him glow. I pulled his hands towards my bastard and Luffy held it like a precious gem. The first touch of Luffy's hand on my desire stick was going to be engraved in my mind. I hissed when his warm hands coiled around my burning bastard. I did the same with his shaft. I took them in my hands and began fondling them. My muscle memory was perfect, I knew its length, breath, sensitivity and pulse too well.

His head rested on my shoulder and his hands dropped further in the space between the chair and the table, my elbows rested on the table, and we began stroking each other in silence. It was our collective dream, to pleasure each other. Mine, a longer and older dream than Luffy's. I inhaled his smell, sour, wet and earthly. His fingers explored every strand of my bastard, carefully and slowly. I was weeping with pre-cum on those lanky fingers.

His fingers were so inexperienced, yet they were trying to follow the actions I was and had been doing to the owner's body for almost a year now. I so loved him, I could release myself right now, I felt like a puberty stricken teenager again ten years back. It was all over the first experience of bursting my seeds out in the open. My mind drifted to the moments years back, I was having the first wet dream, Luffy was my first fantasy, Luffy was my first kiss, Luffy was my first lust, Luffy was my first time, Luffy is my first love. Today Luffy was my everything and his fingers on my erection was wiping away every bad memory, the first drunken kiss, the first hateful make out in a dark alley, the first pain, the first mistake, Luffy was erasing it all. He was healing me with his innocent strokes. I kept stroking him faster in return, his breathing became heavier, and his teeth bit into my exposed shoulder. His hands found the rhythm of my organ soon after. My heart raced, I was a thirteen-year-old boy again, under the shower, my body wet and hot and my hands stroking my shaft unknowingly. Luffy was making me a virgin again with his clumsy hands- I orgasmed for the first time in six years.

As the white liquid spread in our fingers, Luffy was the only memory that occupied my mind for now and forever.


"Show me your hand" I pulled his hand weeks later and saw the second wedding ring I had given him on our first valentine. The ring was the same size, but the fingers were maturing. I gently rotated the ring and began pulling it out. Luffy's eyes grew large, and his hands began resisting my actions. 

"No Traffy" he complained. "I am not snatching it, I think soon you can wear the elder ring" I smiled.

 "Will not this ring feel bad?" Luffy asked. "No, we will put it on your chain where the elder hangs right now" I smirked. "But it's still big for my finger" Luffy grumbled. " Patience child. One more year and I am confident it will fit perfectly" I kissed his forehead as I attached the younger ring to the chain around his neck, now between two rings hung a pendent. Our fingers interlocked in the heat of the night, a patch of untanned skin now stared back from the place where the younger ring had been.


Grandline University was a different league from other Universities in the country, how did I know? I studied in its medical school at the age of sixteen while Bepo, Sachi, Penguin were eighteen, when we began classes together. I had known them from childhood. But here they became my best friends, in the beginning they did treat me like younger brother, before I realized I became an alpha for the group to lure girls in.

The building of Technical School was different from the Medical School I studied in; the difference was in its colour and structure. Ours was a no nonsense white concrete cube to keep our minds on studies and serious. We were doctors we had no time to be cheerful, sweet and poets. The ground of Technical School was liberal, exposed with colours, free flowing structure and no lab coats. This place was definitely for Luffy.

"Luffy, have a great time my love" I kissed him on the cheek and opened the door for him. "Enjoy your university period, make me proud" I saw him grin at me. Today was his first day in University. Though he seemed nervous, it was I who really was more worried about him. 

"Traffy, I will be careful" my husband smiled at me. "I know you will, I will pick you up in the evening." This was the only time I was going to ever drop or pick him from University. From the next day he could drive to University. The first day, I wanted to look at him. Nope, he was not nervous any more. I saw him walk slowly towards his building. Red-vest, ripped off trousers, slippers and Strawhat he was still the same at heart only taller than the thirteen-year-old I married. Before he reached a little above my waist now he reached my shoulder. 

"Traffy thank you" he turned around, his hand on his strawhat and his grin touching his ears.

I loved him madly.


It took me a month to realize certain someone was being close to Luffy. It took me another week to realize this certain someone was in love with Luffy, but my little husband was oblivious. 

"So there is this Shuraiya**, he is like telling me look at the snaps I got on the railway station and I smile at him. When I show him my clicks, he says ‘Wow’. He praised me Traffy! Its soooo cool!" that's when my head snapped. 

"Love, who was Shuraiya again?" I asked. "He is my Senpai! He is the guy whom I met in Luscaina, in shrine, Shuraiya Bascud. His grandpa and sister treated me lunch," bingo I was never wrong at people's intentions regarding Luffy.

"Shuraiya Bascud" I repeated. 

"Is there a problem, Traffy?" I shook my head. Luffy was on bed typing his assignment. I was at the study table, typing away on my paper. I saw Luffy he was engrossed, I open my DenDenBook and type the name of the trouble that was disturbing my peaceful marriage. Next moment the screen showed the profile of the guy who was in love with my husband. There was a guy with dirty wavy mauve hair, dark eyes, small sharp nose, narrow piercing eyes, a thin smirk. He was in army folded trousers, high neck orange T-shirt. This guy was bloody handsome and resembled Ace in essence. I could sense trouble. His profile said he was nineteen, a Photography Major at Luffy's University.

Hence Luffy's Senpai.

We had three mutual friend Luffy, Kaya and Usopp. But it was strange the guy had not clicked a 'sweet' button to indicate like for any photograph Luffy had put up. At closer inspection, I could figure the guy was not active on social media. I relaxed a bit. He won't at least stalk Luffy on virtual world. "Traffy what are you doing?" Luffy asked yelling.

"Nothing love, just re-typing the last paragraph for a medical journal" I lied.


A university student Luffy was nothing different from a school student Luffy. He still loved reading comics, fantasy novels, eating meat, ride Cherry, talk with ShuShu, fight with people if he felt things were wrong. Now, the only difference was, I did not protest his joining Silk's Birsto again as a waiter. By only objection was registered - No Maid Costume for Luffy. Right now, his eyes were large when I handed him his pocket money.

"Traffy! Five hundred Belli! With my wage from Café added to it, I will become rich" the fool he was. He was heir to two of the most affluent houses in the Country, brother of two politically powerful morons and their wives, soon to be legal heir to childless and most probably future president of the country Shanks and his lady Makino, and not to be forgotten married to one of the best medical prodigy this country ever saw. Yes, he was still humble and I was assured he would remain this humble always. 

"Well you will need more now that your world has expanded, you have a car, technical expenses, your unwanted charity work and of course food expenses. Little more won't hurt you love" I patted his head.

 

******

I visit Luffy at Silk's cafe now and then. Today he is talking to someone, someone that got on my nerve. I took my seat at the corner of café beside the open window. Silk saw me from her counter and waved at me, I nodded. I was still awaiting for my examination results. I had some time to kill, now Luffy going to university and working three days in café I had a lot of free time with my medical practice being put to halt. My favourite pastime was reading, but I loved it best looking after Luffy all day. I was sure a stalker husband.

Luffy had yet to notice me, and I was getting so jealous. That trouble on the table vertical to my vision was getting all the attention. I hated it. It was not uncommon; Luffy often when at work would figure a little late that I was present and staring at him. I was about to call my husband when he turned around. His soft smile for the guy changed into a big grin for me. I tilted my head and I mumbled I MISS YOU softly, but he could read my lip-sign from his distance. First he rushed to Silk and dropped the paper for order and next moment he was standing opposite to me. He is in a blue t-shirt, black ripped trousers and apron dangling above it.

"Your hair grew longer" I spoke looking at the shabby head he was. "But you like it" he grinned. 

"What will Traffy eat?" my husband asked ready with his note pad and pen. "Something special" I winked. 

"Means?" he blushed, the view was only meant for me, exclusive. All my jealousy washed over. 

"I would love to order Monkey D Luffy all for myself" I blew a kiss. I was too romantic to my own horror. 

"First order has to wait till seven. I will bring you black coffee and cream filled biscuits." Luffy pouted back and began writing his self deducted order for me. 

"Traffy you bought car?" Luffy asked. "Nope, felt like walking; is there a place I need to take you to?" I asked. 

"Its… talk to you later..." he tried to run off, blushing. I pulled him back by his wrist. "Say it" I asked. He shook his head. I kept holding him.

Next moment I felt an angry energy rush towards me. It was a punch which I stopped with my left hand like any martial art sensei does in films. This person was good, but well me, I am an ex-street ruffian, instinct ruled me. 

"Let go of Luffy's hand, you pedophile pervert" I sighed at the warning, I just recalled who this guy was. But pedophile was really too old insult to get on my nerves after almost fours of marriage.

"Pedophile? Seriously Shuraiya?" Luffy sighs too.

I recall the various times I was called that, now even Luffy knew its meaning too well. Smoker had almost arrested me thinking I was buying an underage prostitute or the time people called us brothers or Perona and Co. fearing I would eat Luffy up. Ace was constantly calling me pedophile. Now St. Charlos was a true pedophile and none ever called him that until the evidence proved it!

"Luffy, you don't know these middle-aged geezers! The moment he entered the café, he had been staring at you! Now he winked and blew a kiss. Pervert! I am Shuraiya Bascud, his boyfriend, I will kick your ass. Luffy, you stay out of it. You are too young to fight these jerks. I will protect you, and you won't be hurt by this man," wow the extent people go to protect Luffy was admirable, but the stupidity and foolishness people had been priceless. I still did not understand what made Ace-type idiots think Luffy was weak and people could hurt him. He was innocent, stupid at times, but weak never. While Bascud kept ranting the lie, Luffy looked at me which said clearly he had no idea what was happening.

"Excuse me, Bascud-ya will you drop your punch or take it outside?" I asked calmly.

This guy was confused as hell, he had somehow missed the sweet vibes about Luffy and me, if he was smart to understand my question, he would have dropped the punch, if he was not well "Outside" he glared at me, his wavy mauve hair ruffling in breeze entering from the window beside me. He was so angry, I was so right he was in love with Luffy, now I was pissed to death. You don't get to love Luffy without my permission.


TBC


Answers to previous chapter's questions:

Yes People Natsu is from Fairytail, he is just like Luffy in various ways and those who did not see the joke- Scarlet (Erza Scarlet) Natsu and Scarlet will grow up as siblings in this story's unseen/ behind the scene timeline fufufu.

**Shuraiya Bascud comes from the Fourth One Piece movie called Dead End Adventure, he is hot! He is my go to hot mean ex boyfriend/fiance/divorced husband for Luffy. Many might not know him as the movie is old , it came out in 2003.  

Chapter 28: Glued

Summary:

Next moment I could see him move towards me at a fast pace. "Luffy's favourite color is blue, he loves meat, he enjoys horror films, he enjoys mountain, and he loves me," wow he knew so many things. A smooth kick came towards my face; I blocked it with my elbow without moving a strand. Next a low kick came towards my knees, I swiftly turned left, and it missed me. Next a roundhouse kick and soon an upper house kick followed. All kept missing me as I swayed my body. I did not survive the streets only with luck, I was light-footed from an early age.

Next when a punch came I held it and interlocked my fingers with his and used pure force to upturn his wrist, cracking a bone or two he yelled out loud. Another sidekick came towards my occupied hand side, which I deflected with a low kick. I could read his moves; I could read his flow of energy and his thoughts. I yanked him back with an a loud groan. He flew towards the rubbish bin. What a beautiful sight it was.

Notes:

So say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me!

I just turned 29! Yes, I was born on Bastille Day! Hence, you can see my hatreds towards capitalism and this bizzare world! We need to eat the rich!

As a means to bid adieu to my 28th year on this planet, I am uploading the chapter 28 today! And this story is coming to an end! Two More Chapters!

And I enter my last year of the 20s!

Did I ever have a plan to live this long? Nope! I always thought curse of 27 would hit me! I am lucky! It all because of One Piece that I am still here breathing and writing and making new friends! Anyway, I got a new job, which is nice for now!

And go read all the ten one-shots I wrote for LawLuWeek2022! I am especially proud of 'I was a God Once!' Go read the stories and make me happy by leaving kudos and comments!

Yes, Ace and Shuriya are little shit here and extremely ooc!

Chapter Text

Glued

 


" Sabo please listen to me will you…" Ace lamented on his phone.

 "Enough already... Let them be, Luffy loves Law, why can't you see it baka" Sabo yelled from the other side of the call. 

"Loves Law? How can Luffy love? He was a baby when Grandpa and that birdman tricked him into marriage. Did you forget how we were informed about the wedding? Dad called us up three hours before the ceremony? That was no wedding! It was a scam, a trick, a trap" Ace growled.

" Luffy chose Law! He fell for Law when he was ten years old! Recall the time when Dadan used to dress him up as a little girl? Luffy fell for Law in those years, the moment he saw the photograph of Law, Luffy agreed to marry him. It's the Truth! Get it carved in your head. Ace why are you sooooo overprotective? Law kept his promise, did he not?" Sabo asked. "That's what is troubling me most! Law kept his promise! Have you looked at Luffy he is an eye candy! Girls want to date boys like him" Ace yelled. "You know calling our little brother eye candy is pathetic even for your standards, and why do you keep forgetting that you are Duke of Alabasta now married to the Princess, soon to be Queen of the country!" Sabo now was pulling his hair on the other side.

" What? Is wrong with you, Sabo? Luffy will be eighteen in weeks! Law is waiting to eat him up for eight years now" Ace banged his hand on his table. 

"Four years seven months Ace, not eight years! Get your calculation right!" Sabo hissed back.

 "Doesn't matter how long they have been married! It's a question of Luffy's innocence here" Ace lamented again. 

"Ace you and Vivi lost your innocence at fourteen! So did I and Koala says she lost it when she was sixteen! I think it's time for Luffy to taste the apple bro and gain some experience. He can't stay innocent forever" Sabo looked at Koala who was giving him a questioning look when their once not so innocent 'innocence' was on air.

" If you don't help me, I will see things my way" Ace stood up from his chair. 

"You cannot succeed without my brains" Sabo teased. 

"Watch me" Ace hissed up at the challenge. 

"Well a piece of news and reminder, Luffy was the one who had kissed Law first, don't eradicate that image from your twisted head and in the last one year our baby brother may have got a taste of adult life, Ciao brother," with that Sabo's line was dead. 

"Oi… what do you mean… Sabo… For fuck's sake… Sabooo" Ace sunk back in his seat .


The mauve haired guy was standing opposite to me , outside Silk's Café. So much for love, now I had to fight a teenager who was calling me a middle-aged geezer. I agree that the goatee at times made me look older than my set age, but I was just twenty-four and far from middle age. I was angry, this ignorant dimwit dared to call himself Luffy's boyfriend. My little husband really had the weird luck where he never got the opportunity to date and make a lover. I just married him off and kept him so warped up with me that it was next to impossible for Luffy to think of people differently. I was intending to keep things that way.

It took me three years to hear 'I love you' from him, and here was this nineteen-year-old brat trying to piss me off. I could see his sharp nose flare up like a bull. No you don't dare to love my Luffy without being firm on your grounds, in that matter Ace and Sabo had my full respect. In this world there is only one precious source of happiness I have, and it is him— My personal ball of sunshine, My Luffy. My little husband stood at the entrance looking at me, his eyes clueless about the mauve haired guy's mind.

"How long have you guys been dating, Bascud-ya?" I smiled. 

"Three months, I asked him out on a date after a workshop at Jaya," confidence was evident in his voice. He reeked of over-confidence. I saw him unzip his hood. Boy, he wanted to scare me off with his chocolate abs. 

"He agreed on a date, ever since we are dating, once his first term ends we will move in together and you 'Sir' dared to leer at him," the more he spoke, the angrier I got. That handsome face, I wanted to smash it on the pole standing his left.

His version of the story was so clean, organized and realistic anybody would be fooled. To the crowd staring at us, he was a truthful guy saving his boyfriend. But the tale to my ears was a twisted fantasy. It was Bascud's bastard fantasy where he dated my little husband, mine. He must have kissed Luffy in his dreams, even has a fantasy home built with him.

 "How perfect! How sweet! How naïve! How cosy? HOW FUCKING ANNONYING!" I yelled.

Next moment I could see him move towards me at a fast pace. "Luffy's favourite color is blue, he loves meat, he enjoys horror films, he enjoys mountain, and he loves me," wow he knew so many things. A smooth kick came towards my face; I blocked it with my elbow without moving a strand. Next a low kick came towards my knees, I swiftly turned left and it missed me. Next a roundhouse kick and soon an upper house kick followed. All kept missing me as I swayed my body. I did not survive the streets only with luck, I was light-footed from an early age.

Next when a punch came I held it and interlocked my fingers with his and used pure force to upturn his wrist, cracking a bone or two he yelled out loud. Another sidekick came towards my occupied hand side, which I deflected with a low kick. I could read his moves; I could read his flow of energy and his thoughts. I yanked him back with an a loud groan. He flew towards the rubbish bin. What a beautiful sight it was.

But no, that did not stop him. He was again running towards me. How naïve could these school trained martial artist get. The schools teach you chivalry, which has no purpose in today's world, while the streets teach you instinct of survival. I have survived the worst and my instinct now had only one name— Luffy. If I could measure my love for him— I would have measured it every day and made a chart out of it to see my progress.

Sadly, there was no barometer for emotions. Bascud had pissed me beyond reason. To call the person who was not his as his own, to claim to have done things that he could never do, to shout lies about one person I loved most in the name of care, to think that one person was weak and required protection. He was a sinner in my eyes.

He pissed me off beyond my control.

"Time for counter-attack" I turned around with a high kick that landed on his tone abs. He flew to fall hard on his hips. My kick was a decent one, but the impact came with the shoes I always wore, heeled, sharp and toes that were pointed like a knife. The first victim of my shoes was a Kid, in the days when we were constantly breaking and patching up, my kicks did wonders on him.

Shuraiya stood up and began to rush towards me. "I will Protect Luffy" he hissed up. His right wrist was sprained, left thigh was bruised badly and torso had taken a good blow. He was light footed too, communicated with the air, in another time I would have enjoyed his elegant moves and sparred with him. Right now I was angry with him. My anger had many levels. The top level was where jealousy ruled, of all the things that I was, I am always jealous of people that Luffy cared about. I envied them from my core.

I had a wish, a twisted dream, I wanted to be Luffy's only thought, I wanted to be his schoolmate, I wanted to be his co-worker, I wanted to be the guy like Bascud who chased after him. Likewise, I wanted to be everything at once in the universe Luffy walked. It truly was a horrible wish. 

"His favourite colour is Red" I punched him in the face. "He loves beaches over mountains" I knocked his toes hard.

 "Everybody who meets Luffy knows he loves meat, but he loves Seaking Meat the most" I gave him a taste of my roundhouse kick. 

"He enjoys any film you offer to him, but the kind he truly enjoys in about animals on adventure, he weeps every time when I put Finding Nemo on home theatre" I blocked his incoming punch.

 "And he loves many, but the I Love you he utters is only for one person and that person is not you" he fell on the ground as I broke his knee stance.

"It's not your duty to protect Luffy, he can look after himself well" I gave a hard punch to his face.

I kicked Bascud again, this time I pinned him on the ground, my knees sat on his thighs and my hands criss-crossed his hands, and I was already a winner. But I was being kind and this kindness cost me, he slipped out of my hands after fierce struggle. Like a cat, he was on his four and hissing at me. We both took our stance; he would die in my hands today. I would have killed Lucci and Blackbeard, at the last moment I was stopped. Today I had to kill him enemy or lover, no one comes between Luffy and me. I had enough of people interrupting my love life.

Next moment I knew what was about to hit me, but I did not stop the fast approaching energy towards me. I took a serious blow in my stomach and fell backwards. In no time, Bascud was on the ground too. 

"Enough you two! Traffy we could have sorted it in talks" my husband was yelling at me. 

"Says the boy who used to drag me to Head Mistresses office every fortnight for beating up some other delinquent" I smirked.

"I had my reasons, they needed a lesson" Luffy folded his arms on his chest. "So did this guy" I pointed my fingers. 

"Traffy! Your lesson wwwwwould have killedddd him! By the way, can you drive?" Luffy asked me. 

"I can, but I think it's better you do it" I stood up rubbing my stomach. 

"Man Luffy that was one solid kick love" I walked towards Bascud and helped Luffy pick him up.

"We are to drop him home" and that was not a request my little husband had, but an order. 

"Aye Sir" I nodded, I overdid a little while teaching a lesson.


" Hey Nami, how are things going with Sanji?" Ace called up the young heiress of tangerine farm. 

"Whatever it is, Ace, Sanji and I refuse to help you. Things with Sanji are fine, I am the luckiest girl to have a man fully devoted to me, yet he remains a first class flirt" Nami glared at Sanji swooning over the girl at their restaurant.

" Nami-sawwwwnnnn, you are my true love" Sanji yelled.

 "Aye, so why are you calling us Ace?" Nami had good intuition that the call was about Luffy. 

"Luffy will turn eighteen soon" Ace spoke with a heavy heart.

 "Yup an adult finally" Nami giggled. "Will you do me a favour, I will pay you a hefty sum" Ace lamented.

 "You mean to build a time machine and reverse time and stop Luffy's wedding or turn Luffy into three years old, nope I am not interested" Nami laughed.

" Nami, it's about Luffy, I know the laws of time, okay. I just want you to keep…. " Ace could feel Nami's angry vibes through the phone. 

"Look, Sabo called me up, he has asked me not listen a single word you say. I know what you want, and I swear Ace your brother-complex is skyrocketing" Nami yelled.

 "But?" Ace tried to speak.

 "You are behaving like Gan-san! He and Bellmere-san had behaved like you when they figured I was moving in with Sanji! Look, we all had warned Law about our love for Luffy on the day of the wedding with our glares. He has kept his promise of loving Luffy and never, and I never mean, he crossed the line! Luffy has feelings! He has desire and emotions! Get it in your fire brain!" with that, Nami was gone.


"Luffy, who is this guy to you?" the mauve haired bastard spoke from the backseat of the car as he woke up from the slumber. 

"He is my husband, Trafalgar Law" my little husband kept his eyes on the road. 

"Hey" I turned around my head and smiled. 

"You are married to this old man? Why are you married? I mean, why don't I know? Does my grandpa know? In Luscaina, you never mentioned your husband?" I wanted to kill him again, and my teeth hissed up.

"Traffy is not old Senpai! We have little age difference, that's it! Yes, grandpa of yours sat and registered my whole story. You and Adele were off to an ice cream parlour, I guess. And I did mention Traffy! Before you start asking other questions, we have been married for almost five years. Where is my wedding ring? It's hanging in the chain I wear, actually I have two rings. AND you should have never punched Traffy out of the blue Shuraiya-senpai! He could have killed you, you have no idea how mad he can get when it's about us. Behind that handsome face there lies a psycho-husband." Luffy was laughing, and I so wanted to shut his mouth with a kiss now.

"Could you make my introduction less scary next time, love?" I was lamenting. "Aye Traffy shishsishi, well Traffy meet Shuraiya Bascud. Are you feeling better now?" Luffy asked the other human in our car. "Yes, but my wrists pain, I think your husband broke it Luffy" Bascud scowled at me. "Oh no it's a sprain, I made sure I broke nothing" I smiled. 

"How do you know if you broke me or not? It's my body" the question was a futile one for me and the reply came from Luffy. "Of course Traffy will know, he is a surgeon and soon to be certified cardiologist!" I had never seen Luffy brag about me so much. I was happy.

"Mr. Trafalgar and Luffy" the guy spoke out. "Yeah" we both replied in unison. "I know those things I said were offending and insulting out then. But Mr. Law I have fallen in love with your husband, there is no denying it. You better watch out I may swoop him off his feet" with swollen cheeks he was smiling, no, he was challenging me. 

"Keep trying brat, in the next thousand years you may have a chance" I replied with a smile.

"I am sorry Shuraiya-senpai, I love Traffy only, can't love anybody else" Luffy smiled. " Until and unless you give others a chance how can you be so assured Luffy?" a counter question. 

"I just know if it's not him in my life, it can't be anybody else" and was I proud At that moment? I was swelling in happiness. 

"I will still try to win you over" this BastardCunt was going to be one tough nut.


Shuraiya was scattered everywhere in Luffy's life. In every field trip, in every Photography workshop, in every seminar Luffy had to attend, and he was getting on my nerves. My Luffy remained mine, but there was always a fear. When someone aimed for a set goal, they could go to any extent to achieve it. My Luffy was no easy target to win; still, my heartbeat grew faster whenever I imagined Luffy packing up his bags and saying goodbye to me and jumping into Shuraiya's arms.

Shuraiya knew my timetable too well; he was using my absence as a means to come near Luffy. If he was smart, I was the god of the intelligence.

"Let's go out Luffy, after your shift is over, we can catch a film and hit some sushi-bar" I stood behind him as he was rolling on the bill paying counter.

"Don't you think if you collected all your pent-up emotions and energy, that you use to Chase after Luffy would be more productive if it looked for love somewhere else?" I asked. 

"You were supposed to pick Luffy an hour later" Shuraiya hissed up. 

"I had a feeling some mauve headed jerk would see it as an opportunity to leer at my little husband" this was a war cry, and I was blowing the conch shell here.

"Get out, you goons! Leave my staff member alone" Silk had debarred us from her Café.


" Dad!" Ace spoke in a sweet voice. 

"Luna would kill me if she finds me conspiring with you, Ace!" Dragon sighed. 

"Listen to me, will you? What Conspiracy am I doing? Lu is my brother! You are the most level-headed guy in this world" Ace mumbled.

 "Flattery won't take you anywhere, son. If you continue your quest, I won't stop you. But remember this Ace, remember it very clearly. If I find Luffy is in distress and sad because of your actions, you will have your answer prepared for the questions we will ask. Luna won't be happy at your stupidity. Do you understand me, son?" Dragon asked.

" Yes Sir" Ace shivered up.

" Good, now it's better if you put all this effort into procreating and giving me a granddaughter soon"

" What? Yooouuu...u will have to wait a few years for that" Ace was left blushing.


"May I go to the club?" Luffy asked me over the phone.

"No" I rejected him flat. 

"But… I will be eighteen soon, and I will not drink alcohol," Luffy was sending his puppy eyes vibes through the phone. 

"I know, yet please listen to me, once you turn eighteen, we will go to clubs and pubs and all the adult places you want," I flipped through pages of my patient's report. 

"Usopp and Kaya will be with me, and Franky is DJ in that club for the night." 

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, instead of scolding him I lisented. "Ussop and Kaya are eighteen, did you forget that, if Franky is DJ that means he won't be able to look out for you. Do you want Ace and Sabo to kick my ass for letting their underage brother go out clubbing! Luffy as soon as classes are over, come back home please." I sighed. “Look, I am sorry for being mean and strict about this. I know you are grown up, but few more days, okay love?”

"Okay, I will Traffy, I will tell them!" he hung up.

His requests were always limited and something I agreed upon. I always felt bad refusing him. He must have looked forward to visiting this so-called club with Usopp and Kaya. But we had come so far, doing things in order and avoiding all the actions that would harm or distract him. If we ever have kids, I am assured I can never raise them like I raised Luffy.

I was feeling so guilty, but I had to stop him.


"Sorry guys, I can't come with you" Luffy smiled at Usopp and Kaya with sad eyes. 

"Did Law-san deny you permission?" Kaya asked.

"Yeah, I am still not eighteen" Luffy pouted. 

"Oh yes, we are so sorry Lu, we totally forgot, my mistake!" Ussop bit his lips. 

"Sorry Luffy-kun, Law-san has your well-being in his mind" Kaya smiled. 

"Yeah he always does" Luffy scratched his head.

"Luffy, are you sure it's just well-being, that old husband of yours has in mind?" Shuraiya patted Luffy's back. 

"What do you mean? Traffy always thinks about me" Luffy huffed.

"Your husband is crazy; he has only one thing in his head. When did you last first drink wine?" Shuraiya asked.

"Only once in my life, on our wedding day, fifty cups at one go, shishishi when I was thirteen" Luffy spoke with a blush. 

"Only once? People turn into a wine barrel by the time they are sixteen" Shurayia made a face. 

"Senpai, Luffy doesn't drink alcohol, when my dad hosted a party he refused it" Ussop spoke. 

"Why don't you drink Luffy?" Shuraiya asked. 

"Traffy said not to" Luffy replied in an instant.

"Has your Traffy ever said 'Yes' to you?" Shuraiya asked. 

"Many times, he went ahead and fought with my family to let me do things" Luffy hissed up. 

"How many times you went against Traffy's orders?" the mauve haired guy asked. 

"Never in that way!" Luffy looked up with furious eyes. 

"Great, there should always be a first time, come on let's go to the club and show your Traffy that you can take decisions," Luffy was pulled by the hem of his collar.

"No…Traffy will be angry, and I can always go clubbing when I turn eighteen" Luffy broke free from the pull.

"Traffy will be angry, do have a world beyond Traffy or not? Will he divorce you if you visit the club?" Shuraiya hissed. 

"Stop calling my husband Traffy, it's the name only I am allowed to call. Traffy will do no such nothing" Luffy yelled back. 

"Prove it, that your husband won't go berserk if you stop behaving like his puppet. I bet you are afraid that your Traffy will leave you if you go to club, huh…?" Shuraiya smirked.

 "Fine, let's do it" Luffy hissed up.


" Zoro, what do you say?" Ace grinned.

 "Sounds tempting, but before Robin took off for University, she strictly asked me to sleep through your talks" Zoro yawned from his couch. 

"What do you mean?" Ace frowned. 

"Vivi wrote to us, she said you were up to something no good again" Zoro huffed. 

"Why is nobody trying to see the things from my eyes" Ace groaned. 

"Your eyes are tainted Ace" Zoro chuckled. 

"So says a drunken fool" Ace understood lingering on was a waste of time.

" We could at least talk it out, Zoro?" Ace asked in a meek voice. 

"Let's not go into talks Ace, because I think you need a counsellor for your brother complex" Zoro teased. 

"Die Marimo" Ace slammed his phone hard.


I was running down the hospital stairs , my intuition power was of the highest order. The uneasy feeling that came with the blunt 'no' I gave to Luffy had turned into a storm in my heart. My inkling was saying Luffy was going to fall into temptation or some trickery. "Slow down there Tiger" Bepo yelled as I ran past the glass door.

Kaya had written to me, that Shuraiya BastardCunt had tricked Luffy into the most obvious trap- anger the cat and it shall chase the shadow. The only thing that blinded Luffy was anger; he was heading towards the club. I could sit on my couch and let him explore, I could trust him and I knew he would not drink a single drop of alcohol. Yet it was the world that I never had faith in, it wanted to taint the almost pure relationship we had.

Luffy had switched off his cell phone. "Shit shit shit shit…"

I jumped off to my car and accelerated it without a second thought. No one plays with my little husband's emotion and tempers with his hard preserved innocence.


My car screeched in front of the Indigo club

"Law-san……" Ussop came running.

 "Where is Luffy? Where is he?" I yelled.

 "He… was with us, but… next moment he was gone," Ussop shivered.

"Where is Shuraiya? Where is Luffy?" I had no time for mystery, I wanted my husband now.

"Kaya and Luffy were in the same cab, when Kaya came out… he was not there and Shuraiya-senpai rushed off to find him. Kaya had mailed you…. " Ussop was freaking out. 

"Law-san, he is not here, he went to some place, he was uttering about a place where you first confessed your love, Luffy mumbled that he hurt you when we stopped at a signal on Walpol Main Street" Kaya came running her shawl slipping off in worry.

"Sorry for the trouble, but I need you guys to keep Luffy away from harm, thank you for looking after him" I bowed. I owed them a lot. 

"Law-san please… we love him. Hurry, he is confused" Kaya spoke in motherly voice. 

"Yes" they nodded and I took off.

Shuraiya was standing under the lamp post and his hair was a mess, he was sweating and distress was evident in his face, fifteen minutes later.

 "Hop in" I yelled. 

"But?..." the guy was afraid to look me in the eyes. 

"For fuck's sake, GET IN the car! If you can love my husband so much that you tangled up his brain, you better love him enough to help me find him right now, BastardCunt" I flung the door open and Shuriya tumbled in.


" Dadan Ace wants our help" Garp burped as he spoke. 

"Lad, we are too old for favouritism" Dadan slammed her cup near the phone. 

"You pair of drunk bull and heifer, help me out! I am in a pinch" Ace rattled up. 

"How much are you paying?" Dadan asked. 

"Yeah Ace, we won't work without pay, our retirement has left us a little short on money, we need more liquor" Garp slumped over the table.

" When did you jerks retire? How much money are you both spending on liquor? Does Dad know? You better go to doctor!" Ace yelled. 

"If you pay us, we will totally help you," the reply came in unison. 

"What kind of grandparents ask a bribe from their grandkids?" Ace yelled. 

"We do. Garp we better stick to Sabo, he is better at promises than this cheap steak" Dadan yawned. "Sabo paid you? How much?" Ace asked. 

"Enough to buy us a year’s worth of booze, and he sent us the money before, then his request came. Smart boy I tell you Ace learn from your brother" Garp huffed. 

"I will double the amount" Ace yelled. 

"Loyalties' are still respected in our lives' boy! First come first service, we won't sell out Sabo" Dadan giggled.

" Go to your grave already" Ace was breaking his study now.


 

"He should be in some meat counter" Shuraiya spoke. 

"Nope" I scanned the road ahead of me. "Theatre?" I shook my head.

 "Gaming centre?" I glared at him. I was looking for the place I confessed my love to him first. 

"Amusement park?" the mauve head asked. 

"You think he will go there? Are you dumb or what? Oh! Let me recall you are crazy enough" Where did I first confess, I fell in love pretty early in our marriage, but the confession came later. It had been in the first year of our marriage, our first valentine.

"Of course! Of course Luffy! I am so sorry, love. The hill top with single cherry tree" I took a sharp turn.

"Where?" BastardCunt asked me in a hesitant voice.

"The place where I confessed my love to him and celebrated our first valentine" I smirked

There he was curled up under the cherry tree, his head hidden between his knees. He was shivering, I could see it from a distance. He was weeping! I did not know how to approach him, it was the first time I was unsure of how Luffy was going to perceive my actions. He was clearly shocked and afraid. He was just a kid, he just entered University from school, to get caught up between this tangling love rivalry was too much to handle for him. It was not even rivalry, it was a naïve bull hitting the wall. It was my mistake.

"Lu… Luffy…" I called out, my voice chocked me.

His head turned around and looked at me. Eyes wide and dark as the night, glossed with tears now showering his face. Why did he look so hurt? Looking at the unkempt hair and trembling hands hurt me more with every new second.

"Love to talk to me please" his eyes were looking for something in me, something calling out desperately to me. I loved him, loved him beyond reason, beyond sanity. Right now he required a proof. 

"Come to me" I opened my arms and walked towards him, my voice still hurt me. My chest stung hard, a thousand ice-cold needles pierced my chest!

"Traf….fy will you divorce me if I don't listen to every word you say? Will you leave me if I go out with friends and not pick your phone up? Will you forget me if I disobey you? If I… I get angry, will yo…u separate from me? Did I hurt you? Will I be alone and lonely again in my attic room?" I engulfed him in my embrace.  Each words he had said were pinching me, I was with acute pain.

"I did not…hic… enter the …hic… club, I swear, ask Kaya. I wanted to just enter the club. Shuraiya-senpai said you only loved…hic… me because I listen to you. I am… hic…. Sorry. I wanted to …hicccc… prove him wrong. But… in Taxi I realized…hic… I was going to hurt… Traffy… I am sorry… I can …hic… never hurt Traffy…"

I should have been careful with him. Not only that, but I should have looked out, I never realized he too suffered from fear of the unknown. He, too, feared our unseen future; a life without each other was scary and hurtful to imagine. The constant question to our strength he had to face in different forms had shivered his heart too. Ace's overprotection, Sabo's fear for his future, Garp's threat and various love confessions challenging our marriage. He had seen too much as well. How did I miss it? How?

"You are the love of my life, everything I am, everything I have, everything I do, is only for you. ***

He burst open in my arms, crying again. We need no words to justify our love, we need no actions to flaunt our love, and we need no third party to prove we are scared. Right now, for the many presents we will live, we are one entity. He was mine and I am his. This is our love story. No one was going to interfere except for the rain that broke above our head.

Luffy pulled me by the collar to his lips. Desperate, clumsy, warm, wet, focused bust most importantly it was full of Love.


THREE Quarter LEMON

[I swear if you are a minor reader or a regular reader who doesn’t like age-gap stuff leave! Whoever is still reading this despite your revulsions to this trope, I will beat you up if you come complaining about this scene in the comment section.]


Wet in rain, we glided down the hill top miraculously in a dreamscape , his hands fused with my left arm while my right arm tried to keep us under the hood. By the time we reached our car, the root cause of trouble was gone. The drive to home was in a dreamlike too. How we covered the fifty-kilometer distance under the rainy night in fifteen minutes is a mystery we would never uncover.

Once the door to our bedroom shut behind us, we woke up to our immediate reality. I pulled him to my lips, my fingers tangled in his dark wet mane, his arms hanging on my neck. Shoes tossed, clothes torn off, one moment his fingers pushing down my trousers down next moment I was biting off his chest.

The floodgates had opened up; our emotions were raw and showering like the rain. He was mine; he was always going to be mine. His young loin was begging to be touched, mine was craving his hand. But for me, today my fingers on his shaft was not enough, my bastard wanted more. I had to starve him few days longer

We hit the floor, a loud thud, and fine particles of dust flew up from the carpet. Luffy's eyes were wide, and his mind was in a trance. I swelled his lips, a bite mark on his lower lip made me crazy. I wanted to devour him, fuse with him, unite with him; I wanted to be warped by his warmth.

Luffy naked, with toned abs, legs wide apart, his naked buttocks on exhibition was reality. The reality was better than imagination. His eyes were looking at something beyond us, as I explored his chest he whimpered and moaned to my touches. I kissed his nipples, I teased them, I bit them, I pinched them, sensitive and reciprocating, they were two crude berries that melted only for me.

I picked Luffy up. I pushed him up against the bed rest, his legs wide apart on the carpet, I went down kissing, my tongue swirled around his navel earning encouraging sounds from him. I kissed him further down. Downer I went, the trembling increased. 

"Rel...ax it will be something… new" I looked up to his face, nodding vehemently and blushing hard.

"Traffy yo…u will never leave me, right?" he asked.

"Nev…er love… never" I smiled on his skin.

I kissed his inner thighs, I kissed deeper, and finally I kissed his weeping manhood. He was leaking out pre-cum. I kissed the mushroom head with gentle tongue. He was sweet. I began my tongue play, up and down, swaying in circles, my mouth drinking him hard. I was living a dream, a harsh dream that was of extreme pain and desire. My heart was breaking as I felt my imagination had sullied what was scared. What we were doing now was pure.

Luffy's head lost its stance and fell back on bed, his toes curled up, and his limbs rested on my shoulder. Smooth and strong, they hugged me with force. My mouth never stopped working, my tongue rolled around his shaft, playing up and down, my fingers drumming his sacks slowly. The best part of love was the act of pleasuring your partner. This was something, I never enjoyed. Before Luffy, I was more concerned about my own satisfaction. But Luffy taught me the art of giving happiness to others.

How could I deny him pleasure for long when his body begged my touch? Madness is love, insanity the essence of strength. Like he said a few weeks ago, if it's not him, it's nobody. I will never love this intensely ever again. Luffy exploded in my mouth, in a silent cry yet his body fully awake under my each ministration. I was passionately drunk for him.

"I want to do the same thing to Traffy's family jewel, with my mouth too" Luffy spoke in a heavy serious voice. His hands had already grabbed my bastard, which had yet to cum. 

"Few more weeks and you can do it, for now wait" I huffed with all my strength.

"I can do it! It will like eating sausage, right? And the baby making liquid is like cheese on it" his eyes were staring back at me, should I cry or laugh. Could I enjoy my sausage and cheese ever again?

"It's beyond eating love, but wait…" I stood on my knees and positioned myself before his shabby head. "You can taste the cheese today." 

Luffy grinned at me. His hands eagerly curled around my bastard. The moment it felt Luffy warmth, it became excited. Luffy had improved in his hand skills. He knew how to stimulate me; he knew how to play with the foreskin now. Boy, his fingers were smart. I closed my eyes and got entrapped in pleasure. I could feel the inexperienced hands doing their best, up and down the pleasure engulfed me.

Luffy became bolder and his strokes began hammering my brain. I held his face a few centimetres away from my bastard with my hand. My fingers in his soft hair, grabbing them hard, and my bastard getting pumped up.

"I …mm… close" I exploded with a loud moan. When I opened my eyes, his face was an exhibition of pure white.

"Traffy's cheese is sour" was his grinning comment.


" Makino, Luffy is like your son" Ace pouted, hoping its effect would enter his voice. 

"What do you mean by like? You three are my sons, get it in your thick burning head dummy" Makino retorted back. 

"As a mother, don't you feel it's necessary to protect your youngest?" Ace spoke softly. "What happened to my Luffy?" Makino became fully alert.

" Lu will turn eighteen soon… I was wondering if you would…" 

"Shanks where are you? Luffy will turn eighteen, we have to send something shiny! We can't lose to Doflamingo! Last year he gifted him something made of Rain Dance… We are the first couple of this country! We have a standard!. Ace honey we will talk to you later, say Vivi we said hello" Makino left Ace flabbergasted on other end.


"Traffy……" one loud call was enough for me to crumble down, and this was the third shout. 

"Shu-shu, he is not well again" I rushed inside home after fifty-two hours of on call duty. "He has been refusing his meals for two days now! The only thing I have been able to feed him is energized water. *** "

 Luffy was freaking out. "Love, love, listen to me, we have to rush him to an expert veterinary" I patted his head. "Three of the best have visited us! Ask Fatheringo, each of them are saying Shu-Shu is an old dog, and it's time he leaves us!" 

Shu-Shu was looking at me with beady eyes, my father was slumped on his armchair in despair. 

"He is the last gift of Baby I have last trace of her is left in him" he was lamenting. 

"What the fu… Hell is wrong with you? Last gift of Mom? Perona and I, are we not your kids or what?" okay, I was clearly freaking out too.

Shu-Shu was fourteen years old hunk. Looking at him now in this condition was bad. I could make his passing away pain free. But the more I looked at him, his white furred chest rose and fell. He was far too young to kick the bucket. Luffy was in my arm, Pan Fry was running around trying to make potions to heal Shu-Shu, Tashigi was crying in some room as her howling was audible to us perfectly.

"Hey there old buddy… you can't die that easily" I kneeled before him. He wagged his tail. 

"BastardCunt you have to live, for that Blonde's sake, for that unmindful policewoman, for the pink family and for that little husband of mine. He renamed you; he also reminds you of mom, right? If you die today… your gravestone will have another name BastardCunt" Shu-Shu made protesting sound. 

"Good, you are going to live long enough to watch Natsu marry, okay?" I picked up the white ball in my arms.

"Tafffffyyy…." My dearest husband padded behind me. "We will save him, your Senpai is actually going to save him" I smirked. "We are going to Shuraiya-senpai's home?" Luffy asked. I nodded.


"Luffy, what are you doing here" BastardCunt opened the door and his eyes grew large. " Save Shu-Shu" Luffy mumbled up.

 "I am not an animal doctor" Shuraiya looked at Luffy with surprise. 

"Your grandpa is a retired Veterinary," I mumbled, and Shu-Shu shivered in my arms. "How do you… whatever come inside" Shuraiya let us.

Inside on the couch, a little girl was sleeping with similar tousled mauve hair. "Shuraiya who is it?" an old man with bright eyes walked inside the drawing room. 

"Grandpa please save my Shu-Shu" Luffy rushed towards the man. 

"I…am… Luffy, I retired years back" the old man looked at me. "I take that's your favourite and famous Traffy" Shuraiya's grandfather patted Luffy's head.

"Hello sir, please help Shu-Shu" I spoke. 

"I can give no guarantee, my methods are old, it may kill the poor chap and if I succeed he will live at least three decades in dog years" the old man shook his head.

"As a fellow doctor, I am willing to take the risk sir, please save Shu-shu for my Luffy." I bowed with Shu-Shu making noises.

"Luffy, sonny, please carry him and follow me and none of you guys are coming to treatment room. And Shuraiya I expect you to be done with your part" Shuraiya turned pale in seconds. "Did you get my point?" the old man asked. "Y-Yes" the mauve haired bastard was sweating.

"Mr. Law, may we step outside?" Shuraiya asked.


" Mr. Ace, the proposal for medical conference is wonderful, and I can understand your humanitarian reasons to keep your names hidden" Corcos informed.

"Haha… no, it's just that I don't want media to poke nose in everything. If the best doctors from around the world come together to help cure major diseases, what can be better than that, right? My wife as you know is a kind woman, but she wants this exchange of knowledge to be free of political scrutiny" Ace was clearly lying, and the reasons were not universal but very personal.

" Sadly from your hand-pick list of doctors three have refused the conference for personal reasons" Corcos spoke. 

"And they are?" Ace asked. 

"Doctor Cavendish has been planning his honeymoon for a year now, you can't keep a newly-wed focused if you take him away from his desired holiday, my friend Dr Tsuru-san is in that age now, where she can't travel to far off places and Dr Trafalgar Law has rather a queer curiosity, he finds this conference fishy, and he thinks a week of meeting in the hills won't save humanity, pardon the boy" Ace gritted his teeth.

" No problem, please carry on with the conference without them. The future Queen wishes them well" Ace hung up.

 "That smarty pant smelled up my plan" Ace was emitting fire now.


"Do you mind if I smoke a stick?" BastardCunt asked me.

"No, go ahead, slow suicide is a respectable habit" I sat on the lawn chair. "You know you are too cynical, scary and depressing guy to be with Luffy?" Shuraiya took the seat beside me. "Tell me something I have not heard before" I sighed.

"Paedophile?" he asked. I looked up with boring eyes. 

"Undeserving?" I nodded. 

"Stalker Husband?" I was grinning. 

"Seriously? Stalker Husband? Ummmm what about Control Freak? …nah you ain't that type" he was thinking hard as he sucked in the smoke from the cancer stick. 

"Overprotective?" I mean, he is asking me that. 

"Too old for Luffy?" I nodded again. 

"Coward" of course I had been called that. 

"I give up… you had it hard Mr. Law" Shuraiya exhaled a puff of grey smoke.

"Well, the reason I called out was to say, I am Sorry. I really do love Luffy" he gulped his voice, as if I was blind to his love. "Look, you don't get to choose with whom you fall in love with" he looked at me.

"True" I replied.

"I had no intention to hurt Luffy the other night, I just got carried away. I am not blind, either. Luffy is head over heels in love with you. For him the world is divided into two parts, one where things are done to make Traffy proud and in another part everything is done with Traffy. I get it. Okay, I get it that you guys are glued to each other. I am jealous of you guys too. But I know Luffy will never look at me the way he looks at you" Shuraiya stabbed the butt on the ground. "You guys are too entrapped in your own world"

"No one called me Old Geezer before you" I patted him hard on the back. We were even now.


That night, Luffy and I returned home with recovered Shu-Shu. Everything after that fell into their place peacefully, and Luffy's eighteenth birthday was a month away from us. He was excited and I was nervous. Once the threshold of the only binding on me was crossed, there was going to be no turning back. Beds would burn on our passion fire. The very thought of uniting with Luffy gave goosebumps to me.

"Traffy.. I love you the most" he whispered in my ears.


And forty-eight hours before Luffy's eighteenth birthday, my little husband was kidnapped, kidnapped by his beloved elder brother.

Ace was going to regret this one action of his for lifetime.

The War was ON…..


TBC


Everything I have… ***: Bluntly copied from last episode of HIMYM, when Barney meets his daughter for first time he uses this words. I may have improvised a bit.

Energized Water***: Water with energy boosting ingredients that cures dehyrdation during summer times and on sick days. In India we use our national favourite: Glucon-D!

Chapter 29: Unvirgin

Summary:

As the sun was on the verge of rising, Luffy was sitting naked on the piano stool, his legs crossed, chin rested on his lean fingers, his hair sticking to his round face. His eyes closed. He was listening to the music I was playing on piano.

My fingers swiftly moved over the black and white keys. I stopped playing the instrument after my mother's death, hence my skills were still in elementary level. But Luffy seemed charmed by it.

All we could hear was the keys I was playing and the chirping of birds outside and solitary voices of palace workers. Luffy was lost in thoughts, and my heart had still not stopped racing. Everything was too beautiful and hyperreal to be true. But it was true, I knew it. Yet I had a thought I could be playing this piano in some bar thousands' year from now. I could have been playing this piano for pre-battle ceremonies hundreds of years ago. Maybe I was in someone else's dream, a projection of someone's suppressed desire. I wonder if in that reality, Luffy would still be mine.

Notes:

Hello,
Happy Valentine's Day by hungry goblins!

READ MY NOTE BEFORE YOU RUSH TO SMUT FEST! I NEED TO ADDRESS A FEW ISSUES.

Foremost, why are you not reading my The Cat, The Witch And The Dead Lover? You all get bonked for ignoring my good work!

Second, thank you for reading so far, some of you reminded me about grammatical errors and typos, sorry but, I know they exist. I will be re-editing from the beginning after all the chapters are out. Just basic cleaning from the first version aka the original version takes a lot of my time, I neither have the extra time nor energy to do this on structural level atm because I am a working adult. And, I am an arsehole, I don't ask people to beta my work, it is when I am at the deep end of the well called despair, I ask my best-friend to do it. So suffer.

Thirdly, a few of you lovelies have DMed me on IG and Twitter about, a certain fic writer writing a LawLu story, which is eerily similar in plot and language structure to MLH. As a writer, I thank you all for letting me know.

For the first few days, I wanted to behave like J. K. Rowling, yes I am a loser! MLH is my baby, and I am protective of it.

That being said and pushed aside, I know as a creator I will be biased, so I didn't check the story myself because a clouded mind makes bad decision, so I asked my close friends to check the story in question. These are my friends who love MLH more than I do, each told me their takeaway after reading the story, first friend said the beginning of this other story is similar especially in arrangement of the setting, chapter, structure, but they think there is a chance of story diversion in future, my another friend told me that scenes have been taken and replayed with, and my last friend called it blatant plagiarism because they felt my own language was taken and tweaked with, especially the dialogues.

Some had advised me to text the fic writer to confirm it, I really don't wish to come out as an aggressive person who bullies people in DMs, so I am writing this note to express it openly what I feel about this matter. As we are nearing the end, I think it is time to address the issue with maturity and not angry emotions.

To anyone who loves MLH, and wants to write a similar story or do a fanfic of my fanfic, or take things from it as in plot or a situations or translate it into your language of choice; you are welcome to do so. But I would appreciate it very much if you are letting me know either via SNS or just dropping a comment on MLH or clicking on *inspired from this fic option* on your fic will do it. Trust me, I always reply.

And I understand, I was a former young fic writer a decade back, who wanted to write stories similar to my favourite stories. It is common fandom practice, to copy or take something you loved from other creators and recreate in your style, this is very human. My first ever long fic is a patchwork of three plots from three different writers. But I had DMed the authors and let them know I wanted to write fic based on their plots. As the creator of this story, I deserve to be aware of the impact I have on my readers if it is going to lead to more fics I want to know! And I am actually surprised someone even loved this story so much that, they want to make it their own. It is both honour and new experience!

Over the years, I have written sequels to other fic writer's stories with their permission. I am not saying this to beat my own drum, it is to remind the next generation of writers that, it is okay to ask, this is a place of fandom, we all exchange ideas and take things from each other, we feed each other with creativity—MLHs is full of plot bunnies suggested by readers who wanted to see different things in the story! That's how you built a community of weridos! End goal is to spread joy!

It is just a bit upsetting, maybe because My Little Husband is my first LawLu story, and life's maybe the most popular work, so I am extremely protective of it. And we are no longer in FF days, where you had to wait for PMs or wait for days for a reply. We live in 5g era, please just ask. That is all I request.

And none of you nutcases will go and bother the fic writer. Be civilized and be kind!

I do not want another Tokyosketch drama ever happening in LawLu/LuLaw fandom ever! So no brat behaviour allowed!

NOW GO READ THE SMUT FEST!

Music mentioned later in the story Some By Nils Frahm

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Unvirgin


Luffy's Point Of View


When I opened my eyes everything was blurred like a watery windowpane, I realized there was something tasteless between my mouth and my body was feeling dizzy. As the vision cleared up I saw my surroundings everything was a bit exotic and bright just like my sister Vivi's home, I was feeling lighter. The room I was in, was decorated in golden and blue, and it was vibrating. I could smell blue roses as well. As my eyes adjusted, reality sipped in. I was in the private plane for the Royal family of Alabasta, not in some luxurious hotel room with generator** hidden behind it, but soon to be Queen's chariot. How did I know, Vivi had taken me on a ride once before my marriage as a pre-wedding gift, Ace had no idea about the ride.

My eyes travelled to my feet, they were bound by golden rope, wow... it was Shinnyyy… My hands were tied behind my back and my mouth was gagged, if that is the correct word. I was bloody hell kidnapped. Wait, let's retrace how I was kidnapped. I kissed Traffy 'bye' early morning and left for Silk's Café, after I was done with part-time job I went to University, from there we were asked to do street photography for day's assignment. I was taking photographs of different street food stalls and I asked Ussop and Kaya to accompany me, they were posing as my characters in the photo-story. Where the hell is my camera! The kidnapper better has not broken it! It was a gift from husband.

We headed to the Golden Apple ** stall, they were so juicy. Kaya wanted few for her governor Merry. Something happened in the apple stall. I handed three apples to Kaya, Ussop was chumming on his fruit, and I was buying a dozen for Fatheringo and household staff, the shopkeeper gave me a slice to examine the quality.

That's it! I must have fainted! How many times has Traffy told me not to trust strangers! Stupid me! But if I was on a plane that belonged to Alabasta's princess, I don't need to worry much now, do I?

It was defiantly Ace who kidnapped me. That brother of mine will pay a high price for troubling Traffy. God knows how worried my stalker husband is! Traffy must be furious right now.

"Lu…. You woke up my baby brother!" the door to the pilot's cabin opened. That protective freak was flying the bloody plane; I could see his broad back and wavy hair below the white and blue cap. When did my brother learn to fly? What if he fell asleep during the flight! He would kill us and Traffy would never find my body! To this thought, my legs and body began moving violently! Rather, they tried to move violently.

"Uhhhh hhoooo hooo ghrrr hmmmm" my voice was trapped. 

"Did you say something, Lu? If you are hungry, do not worry, we will land soon in a day or two or may be three…. Once I figure where Alabasta is" Ace grinned. 

"OOOO,,,,hhhhhh ghhfgkkh" Look ahead of you idiot! I meant. How could he fly without directions! He was going to kill us today and three days without food! Was I going to turn adult human mid-air? I will kill Ace. I had to think of a plan, if Ace kidnapped me, which meant he was bound to do mistakes. Sabo was a guy of plan and preparation, but Ace haha… Like Traffy calls him, a burning piece of messy coal.

The door closed. I had to do something quick. I scanned my surrounding. Golden and blue was everywhere. "Lu we will land soon" Ace's voice gonged inside, like hell we are with your brains. There his mistake was, my eyes caught my backpack tussled in a corner. I rolled off the divan slowly and fell on the floor softly, thanks to the thick carpet no noise came out. I slowly dragged my body towards the backpack on the floor. With help of my knees and chin, I sat up. My back finally rested on the wall and my tied fingers grabbed the bag with the tips.

Being raised by bandits had its perks I was flexible with tied body and especially my hands, Dadan had tied me up many times and I used to steal with ease and having an ex-street ruffian for a husband was the greatest gift I could have. Traffy had taught me a few tricks with tied hands, too, when he became chatty now and then after a glass or two of wine. I wish Traffy spoke more. I got hold of my phone in the left pocket of my bag, and my fingers automatically speed-dialed. Since Traffy loved me so much, all the numerical allotted to speed-dial connected to him only. 

Stalker Husband! 

To my surprise, there was a network!

I dropped the phone on the floor and pressed my left ear on it. Before I could think 'Thank god, it was ringing', Traffy caught it.

" Are you safe? Where are you? Are you hidden from your location" he was so worried? I was going to beat the shit out of Ace.

"Ghoooo,,… accccc…HHHHHHHgjjjfdhkkhkgyrtrea" it was gibberish. 

"Ace kidnapped you, you are on flight?" he understood me! That's true love! 

"adfgghhhjj….fghgjkllgfstrsuyyu….ytesxhhkoy" I tried to tell I was on my way to Alabasta

"He is taking you to Alabasta. Where else can he go now? Perfect, love I think there is a knife in your bag right, untie yourself, kick the shit out of him. Wait for me, I am on my way" Traffy was laughing, when he laughs it means he is furious.

 "Wehhkgcg….LLooofhyyxhjk…?" I was asking something serious, but I sounded like a pig whose head was hidden in mud and trying to call out its friends. 

"We are going to make love all night long under the Blue Moon of Alabasta on your birthday! I swear to you" that's my Traffy.

I got my penknife and cut my ropes as soon as possible, which took a long time thanks to the tiny blade. Likewise, I woul’ve carried a sword had I known I was going to get kidnapped by my own family! 

"Luuuuuu…. We will land soon, going to untie you once we step down" I could feel Ace too happy. That brother was going to visit hell today. My legs were free. But landing soon was distant dream, I peeped out from the window, I could see we were flying over Drum Island. That idiot had no idea where he was flying too.


Law's Point Of View


ACE KIDNAPPED LUFFY

I typed the words and mailed to everyone in the family. Now that fellow had to answer each and every member of his family. Of course, he was prepared for consequences, but the first blow was coming from the one he kidnapped. Luffy was angry. I could feel it from his gibberish voice. Maybe I should have had just sat and let karma do the work. But Karma was too slow.

I was already sitting on my ride. Ace was not the only one who had money and who could fly.

The moment I confirmed it was Ace who kidnapped Luffy, I got myself a reliable pilot. "Sabo-ya thank you" I smiled sitting beside him in the helicopter. 

"The day Ace started taking flying classes for aeroplanes, I knew I had to learn helicopter as well. Isn't my baby a vintage brauty? I swear that Ace is getting beaten up by me" Sabo had a calm face. Luffy had once told me, when Ace got angry he would burst like a cracker on New Year's Eve, but when Sabo got angry he became as cold as ice.

I was having chills as well.

"You know Law, Ace has always been the protective one. But he has gone crazy this time; I had to call up every other family member to keep him checked. He went as far as to organize a medical conference into the hills for you. I guess you smelled something fishy too. God knows what made Vivi fall for such a thick head" Sabo was too angry.

"You do know Luffy and I we want to do…" I was looking for the right words as my eyes traced the blue sky. 

"Yeah Yeah… I know man. I just wanted Luffy to experience things in normal and natural order of time. Not only that, but I am not against you Law, I am not against sex either. I was always worried about your age difference with Luffy. But then you are seven years older than Lu, whereas Ace and I we are way older compared to you. That makes our love a little fatherly, I suppose. You know that he is the only source and connection to mom, so we do turn scary" Sabo smiled.

"I know, that you are free minded" I spoke. 

"Law" Sabo had gentle eyes. 

"Yes?" I asked.

"When you both, I mean you know. When you do it, please try to make it less painful. I don't know much about men having sex, but I have read, it takes a lot of preparation and first time is hardest. I trust you; you have been wonderful to my little brother. You kept your promise. I still recall the wedding of you both; I wanted to kill you, your dad and Grandpa. But when you rattled up against the marriage contract and age of consent, we all began to look up to you. We have behaved in wrong way for long, I am sorry. Just take care of Luffy. To us, he is still a child" Sabo was really a level-headed guy.

"Make Ace cry today too" Sabo winked at me. Ace was going to lament hard.


Luffy's Point Of View


"Dad! Ace kidnapped me! This is too much! I am hurt, why should he always do this? And he has not fed me! I am hungry!" I called dad up. He had to know that his eldest kid was troubling his youngest. 

"Where is Ace?" Dad asked. 

"Inside Pilot's Cabin, flying us" I informed. 

"Luffy, once you step down at Alabasta go to Vivi and don't listen to a single thing your brother asks. Get to Vivi first, she will be waiting" Dad sighed. 

"Dad, you know I will be eighteen in less than thirty-six hours! I have been waiting to do sex with Traffy. I love Traffy and Ace always hates him" I cried.

"Have sex, not do sex. A better word would be Make love to your Traffy . I know, rather I expected that you would. I will deal with Ace, Sabo is angry with him too" Dad replied. 

"Promise me you will punish Ace" I grumbled. 

"This is not a kindergarten fight Lu, we will teach him a deserved lesson" Dad was the coolest person after Traffy. 

"Will Traffy make it on time?" I rested my head on the soft pillow. "That husband of yours will tear universes down to meet you. Sabo is flying him, he will reach tomorrow" Dad knew best.

"Hey Dad" I mumbled. 

"Yeah Lu?" Dad asked. 

"I love you, I love Ace, I love Sabo, I love everyone. But I love Traffy the most" next moment my eyelashes hugged each other in sleep.

"I knew that the day you came pouting and stomping your feet with his photograph and demanding a wedding" I heard him mumble softly.


General Point of View


"What happens when a Queen kills her husband?" Vivi was strolling to and fro along the landing ground. 

"MaaaMaa…! You should not think all that Vivi-sama" Vivi's once babysitter and now adviser Igaram consoled her. 

"Chakka-san bring me a hunter's gun, I will shoot my husband" Vivi called her Kingsguard. 

"No Vivi-sama you can't do that to your husband" Chakka spoke. 

"No, I can, I should! My husband is a bloody kidnapper!" Vivi began her walk and her gown flew behind her.

"MaaaMaaa! Ace-sama, is worried about his little brother" Igaram spoke.

"Like hell, he is worried about Luffy! He is just trying to eradicate Law-san's existence from Luffy's life! That fool, I pray to gods I remain childless, otherwise Ace will keep that kid locked up" Vivi pulled her trident from Chakka's hand. 

"Viv-sama don't say these words, we need babies for the bloodline!" Chakka spoke in a calmer voice. 

"See the chariot! He used my aeroplane to kidnap Luffy! He will pay a big price" Vivi positioned her trident on her left hand like goddess of fury had possessed her.

"Vivi-sama let them step down; Luffy-sama is our top priority now. We have to deal calmly, Luffy-sama might be afraid" Igaram spoke softly. 

"Oh… no, Luffy is never afraid. Right now he must be angry. But I will cool down for now" Vivi smiled at Chakka and Igaram. And they realized she was far from cooling point.


Luffy's Point of View


"Lu… wake up… We are landing" Ace's voice rang inside the cabin and my eyes opened up, my stomach growled. I could feel gravitational pull, we were landing. Rather, I hoped we were landing. Until and unless I saw Vivi or Alabasta I was not going to think much. Thinking is not my biggest forte, either. I just prayed, once the door opened, I would be under Vivi's protection.

I could hear the air being cut outside and feel the difference in pressure. Ace was not an expert pilot; it was going to be a messy landing, if Traffy came to learn about this, he would hang Ace up. Finally, the screeching noise came to an end when the wheels touched the runway; we hit the runway without much of a glitch. Ace did not kill us. When the plane halted, I took a sigh of relief, we were off-air and Alive .

"We are home baby brother, safe and sound" a cheerful voice informed me. "I am stepping inside from the other door, wait few minutes, will unite you in moments" like I was going to wait like some poor victim of a classic kidnapping case. Idiot brother!

I stretched my legs and arms. I was hungry. Likewise, I put on my strawhat and picked my backpack up. I had to go to Vivi, but I had to fix my elder brother's broken head as well. I could hear screams and yelling outside. So Ace was already getting scolded. I took a deep breath and pressed the big red button beside the door. As the door opened, Vivi came in my view. Her eyes were looking at me with full of sorry and Ace was taken aback. He thought I was still a tiny ten-year-old raised by mountain bandits.

Before going to Vivi, I had to give Ace my piece of mind. "Lu… you un…."

My feet landed on his face. There was no time for talking. Before he could stand up properly, I jumped again on him with a punch that landed on his face and kicked him in the gut, Ace fell on the ground again. 

"Lu...you … what are..." I kicked him again on the knees, toppling him over. Vivi did not twitch an eyebrow, while her bodyguards wanted to stop me; she stopped them with one hand gesture, just like a Queen. 

"Beat the shit out him Luffy, that dumbest husband of mine, punch…. Punch him hard" Vivi cheered me up.

I was not going to let Ace stand up, I circled him, I kicked his face countless times, punched him from behind, on the chest, twisted his wrist, I guess broke his nose and few bones. I was so angry with him. He underestimated my strength! How could my brother do this to me? Kidnap me! My breathing was becoming heavy. My stomach growled as well, but I was not done. "Who asked you to bring me here? Not ask, you kidnapped me?" I yelled at the top of my voice. 

"Eeee washh tyingg toh potectt yohh" his face was badly hurt now. 

"And who asked you of this noble deed, my dear?" Vivi hissed, to my surprise her trident was at Ace's nape. 

"Wow Ace you really tickled us all idiot. How long will it take you to see I am an adult! I am capable of doing adult things!" I asked.

"Buttt yohh artt shhmalll" he was seriously thick-headed.

"Luffy, let's forget him, you must be hungry, don't worry Sabo is on his way with Law-san, they will reach by tonight" Vivi pulled me by the hand and hugged me hard. 

"Shhhabooo yohhhh Traaaaiiiitohhhh" Ace was lamenting. 

"I want to see Traffy, but wait was I not kidnapped two days ago?" I asked. "Well your brother had another plan, he never wanted to return to Alabasta with you, once you went missing I had my predictions. I asked all other countries to deny the Loyal Alabasta Chariot to land on their soil. Where will a needy bird go, right? But return to his home" I could see an awesome Queen in making.

"Igaram-san and Chakka-san, fix him and lock him up please" this was cool, never in his life Ace was treated like a toddler. Wait until I tell everyone. I took out my cell phone and took a few snaps. This was going to circulate this to the whole family. He had more punches to meet.

"Vivi I have a request" I spoke in her ears. "Anything for you Lu, but that is the exactly same wish of whole family" Vivi grinned at me.


Law's Point Of View


I could see the beautiful desert country from my seat. The blue and golden was indeed the most suitable emblem for the flag. There was golden dust everywhere, in-between a highland on which the capital Aruba cheered life. At the centre of Aruba stood the Nefetarii Castle, the place where my husband was in.

"Law, I shall drop you at the edge of Sulla Oasis, Vivi has her palanquin ready for you" Sabo spoke to me as the helipad beside the oasis peeped out.

"Palanquin?" I raised an eyebrow. 

"It's a bit slow, but is the most comfortable ride, the camels are for regular people, and you are the guest and brother of the Future Queen" Sabo smiled as he lowered the helicopter, his eyes focused, controlled and smooth hands.

"You know, Luffy came in a palanquin to get married" I smirked. 

"Ah… I recall that, Moringana-san informed me later. It was Robin who planted the idea in his innocent mind" Sabo was laughing. 

"He was sitting on the roof of it! We peeked inside, it was empty, and he jumped from the top. I swear I had never seen such a cute kid in my life" I was laughing too.

"That's Lu for you. Yes you will reach by nightfall, just when Luffy turns eighteen" Sabo winked. I stepped down of the helicopter. 

"You won't teach Ace a lesson?" I asked. 

"Not tonight, I will deal with him in my own way actually we all will, Dad is pissed, and you know what that means? Take care of my little Lu Law, we will meet soon." Sabo began to fly the helicopter again. 

"I will" I bowed my head. 

"See-ya soon!" Sabo was grinning.

"MaaMaa Law-sama this way please" a man with pyramid of curled hair gently guided my arm. "Vivi-sama hopes you dress according to the occasion" another guy with short black blunt hair bowed his head to me. 

"It's my husband's birthday, how can I not dress up?" I smiled. Both showed me the golden and blue tent standing. "Please get refreshed, you will meet Luffy-sama soon" I smiled. I was dying to meet him. I walked towards the tent.


Luffy's Point of View

(Quarter lemon)

Turn away if you are uncomfortable


Vivi gave me a big room; it was as enormous as the room we stayed in our first anniversary in Dressrosa. I was jumping around, there was this huge fluffy bed in the middle and my feet were tickled by the soft carpet below, "Shishishishi… it's so soft". Everything was done in blue and golden, Traffy would love this room. I burped! Shishishishi… I overate, well if my kidnapper keeps me hungry for more than twenty-four hours I was bound to overfeed myself.

But Alabasta was hot, and when I felt hot, my body had the tickling feeling. It's that when I want to touch Traffy's body and I want to be kissed by him. There is this big rush of energy inside me that wants to break free. It begins in my throat as it dries up, then my chest hurts, when Traffy is not there to feel my warmth I go crazy, I always feel my heat will burn me if I don't be with Traffy. My family jewel was twitching inside my boxer. I rushed towards the window, it was only twilight. It would be a while Traffy came. I had to deal with my overflow of energy alone. I hated doing it alone. Not only that, but I feel so good when Traffy curls his fingers around my family jewel or when he kisses my thighs, Traffy makes me feel light on my toes and there is this knot in my tummy that untangles when my baby making liquids are released.

I wanted to be with Traffy now, right now. I wanted to be kissed. God, I was pulling my hair! I wonder how it will finally feel when we do sex. Oh, no, HAVE SEX. I want to know how having sex feels. Until Traffy comes, I have to console my family jewel. I dropped my clothes, on the soft carpet and rushed inside the bathroom.

God, it was humongous! It had shiny lion-head showers too. I began playing with the shower first. I was sweaty. When I opened the taps and warm water began to fill in. I was so excited at the thought of bathing in it; once Traffy comes, we would roll in water. I slowly entered the warm water and dipped my bum in it. At first, it stings, but then it turns amazing once I began floating in it.

My body was burning inside, it wanted to be loved by Traffy. My hands trickled down between my legs. I held my family jewels. Nope, my hands could never play like Traffy's. I closed my eyes and moved my fingers up and down my family jewel. I still remember the first time my family jewel was burning. Traffy was so nervous, as if I had caught some incurable ailment! But when he kissed me that night, my body felt so light and Traffy was so careful with me as he relaxed my jewel. I missed Traffy. Why was he taking so long?

I could imagine Traffy now, he was with me in the water. His hands were above mine, helping me trace out the burning. In the beginning there is a tickle in my throat which dries out I don't know why, later it settles in my tummy, then there is the strange invisible knot somewhere in my body that tightens and suffocates and finally breaks free. It breaks free only with Traffy's touch.

"Traffy… come soon" my voice was like whisper but heavy. My hands were stroking up and down a little faster, and stings of happiness were rushing up my body. Though my eyes were close and Traffy was in my mind, I could see flashes of colour pass my vision. "Traffy… faster… faster" I yelled and voice echoed in the bathroom, my voice was so different!

My legs parted, and my body drowned a little more. My head was now totally at the attached-pillow's mercy. Traffy in my imagination was kissing me, his tongue was playing with mine and his hands were rubbing circles on my chest. I was being loved by Traffy. "Traffy faster, …. Please faster" I cried.

" Stop it, god Lu" I could hear Ace's voice in reality and I decided to avoid him. Yes, I had requested Vivi to lock my brother up in the room neighbouring mine. The only way he would realize I was adult, would be the bitter way.

"Lu… stop it… I beg you… please Lu.. For my sake" I chose to ignore him and play with my family jewel. His punishment just began!

"Traffy…. I love you… I love you so much…" I was nearing untying of the knot.


Law's point of View

As I entered the grand castle, Vivi rushed to me. She was panting and huffing when we finally stood opposite to each other. "I am extremely sorry for the acts my husband did, Law-san. I married the world's biggest idiot, I tell you. I wake up two days ago and see my dearest husband is missing from my side. Then I see he has taken the liberty to fly away the royal chariot without my stamp. And what he uses it for? To kidnap his little brother! I really am ashamed right now" Vivi looked furious too.

"As long as Luffy is safe, I am fine" I bowed my head. 

"Luffy just beat the shit out of Ace. He was so angry, I think we all should gather and make broth out of Ace" an angry wife was as volatile as a nuclear treaty. How could Ace have not learned it?

"Where is my dearest?" I asked. 

"Torturing Ace with illicit noise" Vivi sighed. 

"Sorry?" I raised my eyebrow. 

"You will understand once you see and hear it yourself. Good you dressed up, you really are handsome man" Vivi patted my shoulders.

"Handsome enough to shadow down Ace's glory?" I smirked. 

"Ace is a stupid handsome Apollo messing things up, and you are smart Dark Adonis ** , I can't compare you both now can I?" this woman was bound to be a great Queen; her diplomatic skills were on par with Sabo and Shanks.

"Did you bring the thing I asked you for, Luffy?" Vivi asked. "Here it is" I handed her the box. 

"Make Ace suffer tonight, that room I have allotted to you guys is well-equipped and offers a variety assorted from around the world, but first let me feed you, you need tons of energy for the night" Vivi winked, and I followed her.

Once we entered the corridor, I totally understood what Vivi meant. "Lu… please don't do it… I know you are acting it out" I could hear Ace's voice from off the closed doors. 

"Luffy requested me to put Ace up in the room beside you guys. Luffy's justice" Vivi grinned. 

"Oh… Traffy… please come soon… " my little husband was masturbating. Vivi seemed unfazed, but her locked up husband was traumatized badly. 

"Traffy… I… I am Close…. Godddd…. It's there" and my once little husband had climaxed at the top of his voice 

"This was the fifth round and I too think Ace should hear the real action as well" saying this, Vivi knocked on the door.

"Lu it's me Vivi, I am sending two maids inside, with the box" Vivi had a sweet, but really authoritative voice.

"Okay…. Give me five minutes, I am still not done dealing with my tingling feeling" I sighed, and my heart relaxed when I heard his cheery voice! When I heard his voice without the graphics of it, it meant he was safe and good. Two maids entered the room. 

"Law you sit inside, once the maids are done, lock yourself up with Luffy. This is my birthday gift to Luffy" Vivi tiptoed and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you" I entered the room.


" Kaya, his cell phone is ummm out of reach" Ussop blushed as Kaya walked towards her fiancé. "Switched off? We will wish him in the morning, but why are you blushing?" Kaya smiled.

" That we will, I just wonder what will happen to Luffy fan club, after hearing his voice mail message" Ussop was laughing.


"Luffy-sama is waiting for you" the maids came out of the room behind the red curtains. The girls bowed as I stood up from my ancient rug. Once they left the room, I closed the heavily carved doors. Five minutes to midnight, my watch showed.

I entered the room; it was layered with petal soft carpet of greenish blue fur, there was detailed work in gold and blue. Everything was exotic and different from back home. It was a different world; the room was perfumed with blue rose essence and in this massive room, sat a large high bed of red. On that bed sat my snow-white.

" Skin as white as snow, lips as red as a rose, hair as dark as night, at your beauty I lost my might…" ** I whispered when I saw him. No, he was not fair, but butter yellow his skin always gave a feel that he would melt like butter. His lips were plump and pink not red, he was a man after all, but his hair was as dark as midnight. Yet he was snow-white in my eyes today. He was on the bed in the white Kimono he wore on our wedding. It fit well today, a little too well.

"Traffy… I missed you" his bare feet peeped out from the folds of the white clothes from the edge of it, the blue and red roses flew up, his lean fingers winked from the sheets he had curled in waiting. The blue and red roses embroidered on the sleeves glorified his purity. Today he was not a kid in Kimono marrying me. Today he was the adult I loved and was going to claim as mine.

"Happy birthday" I smiled as the clock struck twelve. "You look divine my Snow White" I grinned. 

"Traffy looks handsome in wedding kimono too, and I am not a girl!" yes, I was wearing my ebony silk wedding kimono with golden dragon. 

"Don't you think that yelling in the washroom was a bit too evil for Ace?" I took a step towards my little husband, and he softly landed on the carpet floor,-beautiful feet on the soft fur.

"Nah… Traffy, it's just the beginning… he dared to separate us. No one takes me away from my husband!" 

I was standing in front of him now. 

"I love you" Luffy rested his head on my chest. 

"Let's have sex Traffy" did he say just say let's have sex ? He always said Traffy let's do sex

"Traffy, make love to me" god who taught him these words? He was seducing me without any effort.

"Who to…told yo…uu the words?" I stammered. 

"Dad" Luffy looked up straight into my eyes. I bent my head to kiss the spot between his eyes. I loved him so much.


LEMONADE BAR 

For You All ThirstY  People! 

Good job with being patient for 28 chapters!

If you are underage reader or just someone not comfortable with sex, turn back!


Our lips were always the first that meet; I lifted him up like a princess, his feet dangling on my arms, his arms around my neck. My heart was beating fast, tonight was the night of no restrains. I was so afraid; I devoured his lips as slowly as I could. I took my time re-exploring the conquered zone. He was warm, and expecting tonight, he was trying to be less eager, but I knew him well. He was dying to break free of the clothes.

I dropped him on the bed, his head rested on the pillow. My lips kissed his cheeks, his eyes, and my hands travelled to the obi. His eyes looked at me, there was never any sign of nervousness in him, and my hands left the obi as I pulled him up. I wanted to talk, I wanted to shout right now, but my eyes were looking only at him. My hands disappeared between the white folds the next moment. I took his delicate feet in my hands. I kissed his feet, he was blushing, one finger at a time, I kissed them, tasted them, loved them with equal attention, I was worshipping them. My lips planted a kiss up and down his smooth leg. The skin was softer after the long bath he had, I bit on the inner thigh and Luffy squirmed with a sigh.

I did not know what to do, where to go, I was too excited and in one violent move I captured his lips again, our tongues fighting to pleasure the other. My hands finally did away with the obi, I undid the belt. 

Like an unwrapped white chocolate, Luffy sat, his kimono had fallen off his shoulder and resting around his waist and his lean limbs were exposed high above. "Traffy… I won't be hurt… I trust you" he read my deep buried thought. I was afraid because I did not want to cause him pain.

Luffy's hand untied my obi and tore away my kimono, his lips now kissed my neck and he was soon wetting my chest. He was a fast first learner. He was licking my tattoos, running his wet, impatient organ on the black inked skin. Like me, he was giving his all tonight. He was trying to make me comfortable. He loved me beyond reason as well, my little lunatic. I corrupted him bad.

I took his lips again to mine, my hands travelled around his waist, he was free of his clothes soon and his hands got rid of my garments. My eyes looked at the headboard above the bed and below the window. Vivi had kept colourful glass bottles of oil and lubes on exhibition. As Luffy flopped on the pillows, my hands captured the lavender bottle. As I uncorked the bottle, we were assaulted by the strong smell of lavender oil **.

One of the finest aphrodisiac was resting in my hand. Luffy's manhood was standing strong and proud. I took more than enough amount of oil in my hands and placed my fingers on his entrance. His eyes looked at me in surprise and his lips froze. "It will feel awkward in the beginning" I gave a queer smile and he nodded.

I began circling his entrance, with my index finger and to occupy his mind I kept playing with his mouth. My other hand stroked his proud manhood. His back was arching up at a triple explosion of pleasure. Once his core relaxed, I entered the first finger. I gently began exploring the warm place. 

"Luffy, … how do you… feel, my love?" I asked, breaking from the kiss.

"It just feels… like a finger is inside… my bum" he smiled. There was no pain so far. I dared to enter the second finger. He was tight and warm, I was glad I had lubricated my fingers with oil as well.

I began slowly scissoring inside him, stretching the width as much care as I could muster, suppressing the growing urgency in me. No matter how heated up I was, it was his first time. I forced my fingers more inside Luffy. I found a small swell inside. On instinct, I pressed my fingers on it, and Luffy below me hissed up. 

"Oh God…. Traffy…." It was the pleasure bundle I had to keep playing with. I smiled in excitement. I entered the third finger and began expanding my zone. Not only that, but I had to make space. "Traffy… do that again" Luffy begged. "Do it…" he was yelling in excitement. His body formed tiny beads of sweat.

"Patience… love, you don't want me to rampage inside you…" I tried to control my voice. 

"Trafalgar don't touch my brother" Ace's voice and hands hammered on the other side of our wall. 

"Go away… He will touch…me as much as he wants! He is my husband" Luffy began moving his hips against my fingers. My fingers pressed and massaged the warm sweet spot. Luffy kept groaning and moaning. I was hitting the pleasure bundle with care, I think.

Finally, when I felt Luffy was lucid enough, I pulled my fingers out. His eyes opened. "Love, I will… enter you now" I took a deep breath. 

"Traffy…" he moaned. I parted his legs wide apart and rested them on my shoulders. I bought his hands to his energetic shaft and positioned my own bastard at his entrance. I took more oil and coated my bastard.

This was the reality I was expecting; I should not expect experienced reactions from him, were my running thought. And I entered him. Luffy's hands stopped moving up and down. His glossy, wide eyes were looking at me, his lips remained parted, and I could see he was trying to grasp the reality as well. It was not words, it must be terribly painful, and it must have been tearing him apart. I was feeling guilty. But he managed a smile. I gave him a moment to adjust. I was halfway in and doubtful. 

"Do… it Traffy… god… It's different but good" Luffy's forehead wrinkled up with sweat travelling down his neck, he wanted me to move.

The floodgates were finally open.

I began moving. Slow and softly, the oil was doing wonders to my movement. The friction and heat around my bastard was making me crazy, Luffy was too tight. An animal voice escaped my neck. I took both his hands in mine; I spread his arms apart. I was hovering over him, our eyes looking into each other's. His lips were parted, mine groaning like an animal mating in breeding season. Our breaths colliding between us. The softness was escaping me. I increased my speed, Luffy arced his back for more. His voice was giving out moans after moans. I loved him, I loved him, and my imagination again had fallen short of reality.

Reality was addicting.

"Love… I am near… my limit" I began hitting his sweet spot with all my might. Luffy curled up his toes and fisted his palms. This was the first time he was experience such passionate outburst. 

"Traffy…" he was moaning out distinctly enough to rage Ace who was hammering the wall and cussing us without a full stop. We both had shut out his voice from our existential plane. We were finally united, fused, melted into one entity - One soul and two bodies. He crushed my shoulder blabes with his claws, I didn’t mind. I was going faster, I was edging him towards a climax.

He was me and I was him.

I loved him so much, as I hit his prostate repeatedly; Luffy gave out a loud cry. "TRA….YYYY" there was white explosion everywhere. His manhood had exploded and decorated my chest, and I opened my eyes, my love was sealed inside him. I came like a never drying waterfall; I was oozing inside my little husband. This was the start of another story. An adult love story, exclusive only to our bodies. A strange sensation took over us, we were panting, we were sweating, we were crying, and we loved each other at the same time. His eyes were closed; tiny droplets of tears had accumulated in the corners. A peace spread through our bodies.

I collapsed above Luffy.

"I am Unvirgin now… did you hear it Ace" my husband hugged me hard.


" Finally my Law has grown up" Sachi grinned at Bepo and Penguin. "What do you mean?" Bepo sipped his coffee. "You ought to call Luffy right now and try wishing him a very happy birthday" Sachi winked and Penguin was already on the deed. Bepo pressed the speaker button.


Half an hour later, Luffy was trying to move. "Where do you think you are trying to go?" I held him by the waist and scanned his lower half, there was no blood, I did not overstretch him. 

"I want my backpack" he tried to sit up. "itada… itada…Ouch…" he fell on my chest. 

"Told you, first time it hurts! Did I not?" I ruffled his hair. 

"It's not pain, it's more like an emptiness and itch at that particular point you know" he hid his face in my armpit.

"I know, Luffy. Are you shy now? After four years, nine months of marriage, you choose tonight to get shy! After you are Unvirgined. Where did you pick this word from, anyway?" I was chuckling. 

"Zoro used to threaten Sanji, before Nami reciprocated his feelings" Luffy was trying to hide deep inside me.

"Where is your backpack? And why do you need it now?" I asked, rolling away from him, his face hidden between layers of sheet, kimono and pillow. 

"I want to measure something" at times I could never understand what went in his head. I paddled around the room naked. After searching here and there, I found the backpack.

The sight on the bed was beautiful. Luffy was spread out on a white and black kimono and red sheet, the moonlight that now entered from the window above our bed illuminated him. He was glowing. He looked up, eyes dark and deep, his lips plotting some mischief. I threw the backpack at him and he caught it. In excitement, he sat up. "Itadda… ouchhh" he mumbled as he opened his bag. "I want to measure Traffy's family jewel" dark, big, innocent eyes were determined, and his lean fingers were flaunting the ruler. 

“The fuck Lu?” Now it was my turn to feel embarrassed. With a blushing face, I went towards the bed. "Seriously love?" I stood in front of him. With curious hands, he held my bastard in his palm and placed the transparent ruler on it. 

"8.1 inches! ** " Luffy was laughing. "Ace… can you hear that Traffy's family jewel is way bigger than yours" my little husband was hell-bent to torture his brother. "Now mine" very eagerly he took the ruler to his shaft. "It's small, 5.3 inches" to me, it was fine. "Doesn't matter… length doesn't matter love" I pulled his cheeks. “Stop this nonsense, only idiots measure their dick sizes, who taught you all rubbish things?”

“The brother next room.”

“I thought it was certified, he is not full formed human.”

“I wanted to rub salt in his wounds.”

“You truly belong in our family, look at as you become pettier by the day like my dad!” I ruffled his hair, and he bit his lips.

The heat inside us both again rose up. Luffy looked at me with a curious face, it was time to let him do things as well. "Want to blow the birthday candle?" I smirked. 

"Yeah..." he had no idea what the question inclined too. 

I grabbed his raven hair and pulled his face towards my 8.1 inch tall bastard that he was so proud of you. "Blow your wish" I said softly and with a happy face Luffy set his eyes on mine, took my bastard in his mouth with a grin. To him, his language of love was devouring, I wonder what he was going to do!

Heavens had blessed me. Luffy for obvious reason was clumsy, but in moments he figured out what to do. He hugged my hips and began playing with his tongue, in and out, up and down; he ran it on my bastard. My bastard was enjoying the warm wet soft kisses. In no time, it was jumping to burst its seeds out. Luffy licked me like I was his favourite ice-cream, every part of my shaft was kissed, licked, sucked and devoured!

"Yes… keep going, just the way you should… God Luffy… in future I will become… addicted to your mouth if you are this good now" I rubbed circles on his skulls. I could feel a smile break around my bastard. He always wanted to pleasure me in return.

I was excited, my erect legs were feeling light, without even touching my sacks, Luffy had made me high on excitement. I let him do as he pleased. His instinct guided him as well; he was a boy of desire to begin with. Luffy began his rhythm of sucking me, his mouth went up and down faster, until I could feel heat about to knock me off. 

"Lu…ffy… oh… mmm…. I love… you" I pushed his head more towards my bastard which hit his throat. He looked up from under the heavy eyelids, his dark eyes peeped through his dark hair. This was the most prized erotic fantasy I ever had, and I was living it, and it was better than the image in my head. There was another flash of light. By looking at him, I came.

When I looked below, the cheese was melting down his mouth. My little husband swallowed it with a grin. He was going to be the death of me. 

"Was it still sour?" I asked. 

"Yeah... But I do like my cheese sour Traffy" he jumped up to hug me. We fell on the bed.

" Killer, this boy is hilarious! I always thought Law was a shameless bastard, but that baby husband of his is too good" Kid was laughing out on the couch as Killer fed Scarlet her midnight milk. "Will you stop annoying them, and since when did you start wishing people on birthdays?" Killer yawned.

" You ought to hear Luffy's Voicemail" Kid scooted towards Killer and placed the phone on his ears. 

"Okay, it is funny I gave you that" Killer smiled after hearing the intended piece.

Once our lips left, we fell inside the large bathtub another hour later. The way we were proceeding, Luffy was going to recover the lost time he could’ve had his actions, which could have had happened in the last five years of marriage. This time he wanted it badly, how could I stop now? For five years I had looked at the seedling, watered it, watched it grow up, sprout branches, leaves, flowers and fruit, and today I tasted the first fruit. I was a lusty farmer.

I straddled him above me. He was so cheerful and focused. My body drowned except for my neck and head, Luffy's lower body submerged. "We could take things slow, love" I held him by the waist. 

"We will take it slow once we reach home, I can't deny Traffy his share of love! Traffy has always loved me more! Today I want to love Traffy back with all I have" I pulled him to my lips. In warm water, we kissed and floated.

Soon we were rolling in the tub, once I was above him kissing his cheeks, once he was above me nibbling on my ears. We splashed water around, and our laugh echoed inside the washroom. The steam spread around like a mist, fogged our visual perimeter, and our touches became more intense. My bastard was hard as rock again and Luffy's shaft was eagerly waiting for me. Again he was sitting on my thighs, I cup our shafts in my hand and the warm water had made my bastard much sleeker. I began rubbing them, at the same time, Luffy sat up with a straight spine and his lips parted. Soft moans escaped his lips. 

"Why… is Traffy not having sex?" he asked between his moans.

"I am having sex with you, intercourse is not the stand in alone definition of sex…. I will do that, but your muscles around the entrance… need to recover a little bit, love" I was panting as well. Our moans echo around the washroom like prayer bells.

I loved his pleasure struck voice.

Luffy closed his eyes and his nails dug on my waist as I began playing with speed, once I stroked ourselves fast, next moment slower or constant slow strokes were followed by one aggressive stroke. 

"Traffy is… teasing… me" he pouted with flashing eyes. 

"Of course I am, I have dreamt so long about you becoming an adult who would be able to receive my love, I… need to keep pinching myself… that this is reality… my little husband has finally bloomed only for me" I slid inside the water and Luffy lost his balance and fell on my chest.

"I am not little any more" Luffy bit my chest. 

"But you are my dearest husband" I took his plump lips in my teeth and stroked ourselves to a violent climax.


Shuraiya Bascud gave up on wishing Luffy a happy birthday at midnight when his call was diverted to Luffy's Voicemail for third time. "Damn it! What's in that old man that makes Luffy crazy for him?" the mauve haired man dropped his cell phone and sucked on fourth cancer stick as he brooded on his unrequited love.


As the sun was on the verge of rising, Luffy was sitting naked on the piano stool, his legs crossed, chin rested on his lean fingers, his hair sticking to his round face. His eyes closed. He was listening to the music I was playing on piano.

My fingers swiftly moved over the black and white keys. I stopped playing the instrument after my mother's death, hence my skills were still in elementary level. But Luffy seemed charmed by it. The honking and bonking on the wall had stopped from the other side, we never figured when Ace stopped his single-handed protest.

All we could hear was the keys I was playing and the chirping of birds outside and solitary voices of palace workers. Luffy was lost in thoughts, and my heart had still not stopped racing. Everything was too beautiful and hyperreal to be true. But it was true, I knew it. Yet I had a thought I could be playing this piano in some bar thousands' year from now. I could have been playing this piano for pre-battle ceremonies hundreds of years ago. Maybe I was in someone else's dream, a projection of someone's suppressed desire. I wonder if in that reality, Luffy would still be mine.

Luffy rested his head on my shoulder, I turned around. "It's a beautiful piece Traffy" Luffy smiled on my naked skin. "Who created it?" my little husband asked. 

"An artist from ancient time called Nils Frahm ** , the piece is called 'Some'" I removed my hands from the Piano and bought it around Luffy's neck. I opened his chain and pulled out the original proof of my reality.

Luffy gave his hand to me like a lady in a ball and his grin ever spreading. "Monkey D Luffy, four years nine months ago, you jumped on a palanquin to marry the guy you just met once. Four years nine months ago, you had no idea what consummation of marriage meant! Four year nine months ago, you decided to dedicate your love and life to me. For Four years nine months we had seen a lot, together we both have grown up. Four years, nine months later, I thank you for loving me. I have never loved anyone before you, you are my partner, you are my lover and you are my husband. I love you the most" I fell on my knees and kissed his hand.

Luffy was blushing, and I could see a tear trickle down. I placed the wedding band on his finger, now it fit perfectly fine on his lean finger. "Traffy I love you the most" he hugged me. I placed my hands below his hips and picked him up. His lips breaking on mine, my hands kneading his soft buttocks, his legs coiled around my torso and tears trickling down our face. The wind blew harshly and all the sky blue curtains blew up, the night dried blue roses again emitted their fragrance and Luffy in my arms broke out laughing with the first rays of sun.

This was my reality. We were here. We loved each other. We would grow old together, he would still be a kind-hearted man with whom a cranky old me will be in love with forever. One of us would sulk ourselves to death when another left this world first. I could see our life pass by. Luffy was the sun, and flashes of images spread on the fluttering curtains. We were content.

"Happy birthday Luffy" I spoke. "I love you my sunshine."

He replied with an urgent kiss, his nose brushing aggressively against mine and forehead sticking to mine. We settled on the divan by the window. I kissed down his nape to navel; soft delicate moans escaped his abused swelled lips. Luffy's one hand was uprooting my hair, and the other hand clung to the handle of the divan. Vivi had outdone herself in preparations. A bottle of jasmine oil ** sat on the low tri-stand table beside.

I circled Luffy with the oil, he was still a little lax from the first time, yet I would never take risks. I can't hurt him for my pleasure. His muscles relaxed faster, and I lubed my fingers well, I entered my tattooed fingers and began the conquest. He was really warm and wet inside. Luffy was panting, and a loud moan escaped when I reclaimed his sweet spot. The bundle of pleasure was at the tip of my fingers.

Luffy's manhood was weeping pre-cum without touching. He twisted and turned as I played with three fingers; I created a home for my bastard inside him. Luffy grabbed my hair with both his hand and pulled me towards his lips. We did not need words; I entered my bastard inside him. I was much calmer than the first time and much more confident. I was not hurting him. I rolled my hips in and out of Luffy. My husband was focused on kissing me madly, his hands glued to my hair.

Grander moans escaped my lips, I tried to curtail them with force, but I was experiencing pleasures that I had never thought existed. Luffy was teaching me more about myself, I was getting a satisfaction, and I was able to please him. An acute sensation grew inside me, it was swelling up, and I hammered inside my little husband. This was killing me; this excitement was greater than the first time. My desire to unite with Luffy was much stronger. Luffy's expression grew more demanding and his legs spread further, and my hips rolled faster.

The curtains fluttered, the fragrance of roses burned my senses and the jasmine oil intensified our desire, the sunlight evaporated on my skin. With hisses and moans and tears, we felt pleasure travel up and down our bodies. 

We climaxed messily! The acute sensation burst open and Luffy experienced a proper orgasm. His nails had again dug deep on my skull to make me understand the level of pleasure he gained.

"Will these ... get better... with every new day?" Luffy asked as I pulled out of him. 

"I can only hope, love" I kissed his forehead. "Traffy hold me" I settled on the Divan as well. Under the happy sun and cool morning wind, we drifted off to sleep.


Hello you have reached my voicemail. If you want to wish me for my birthday, thank you a lot, but I can't talk with you right now, sorry. I am currently super engaged in the act of making passionate love to my Traffy shishsishishi. Please Leave a Message. Beep beep beep…


When Luffy and I, we finally reached breakfast table, I could not stop but blush. My father-in-Law was sitting with a stoic face, Perona and Coby were busy chattering with Bepo, who was cuddling Natsu. Sachi was flirting with a beautiful maid, but his eyes kept throwing daggers at Tashigi for reasons unknown to me;Tashigi was enjoying her food with Zoro, Robin and Nami.  Penguin was busy in heated discussion with Sabo and Koala about medical policy of world government. My father was already shouting with Garp and Dadan. Chakka and Igaram were busy in keeping food supply intact.

When we finally grew in everyone’s vision, each of them stopped doing what they were doing. All heads eagerly turned to us. Luffy, as damn caring as he was always and took his seat and began gobbling down the first meat pie he could land his hand on. Though I could feel my cheeks burn, I took my seat and helped myself to a steaming cup of coffee. Instead of a Birthday Wish, something else came for Luffy and me.

"How was the first experience both of you?" who else, but Perona asked. What was wrong with my family!

"Yeah how was it, tell us?" now the question was shooting from all sides, among them my father Doflamingo was too curious. Who in their right mind asks how was a couple's first time? I mean, only my family and friends and in-laws were these shameless?

"It was amazing!" and only my Luffy would reply without an ounce of shame. Next thing I know, Luffy hangs his hand around my neck and his cell phone is out. His lips are on my cheeks and he takes a selfie. If I did not misread, the caption in his DenDenBook read- First day as Unvirgin! Happy Eighteen Me! I was going to die of embarrasment!

"How did it go?" again the same question hit me from Sabo, was Luffy's reply not enough for him. I opened my mouth to reply when another voice cut through. "Not bad, our predictions were good"

Vivi entered through the other door with a zombified human in her arms. "The punishment was a bit graphic for my dearest, Sabo-kun" Vivi dropped Ace on the seat beside Sabo, and she took the place beside her husband. 

"Don't tell me! He heard everything, what we did?" I spoke in surprise.

 "Of course he did" Dadan and Garp spoke. 

"Whose idea was this?" I asked, now I felt pity for Ace. 

"Well mainly it was Dad who wanted to punish Ace, but Shanks and Makino thought instead of beating the shit out of him, we should make him realize the truth, sadly they are not here to see the result" Sabo smiled. 

"So my beautiful wife comes up with a fantastic plan. Often listening to things makes it more tortuous than just thinking about things!" Sabo kissed Koala's forehead, who grinned at her audience.

"Hence we decided to lock him up and to our surprise Luffy wanted the same!" Vivi grinned at Koala. Ace was still in shock, his eyes had sunken in, his lips were pursed together. Any moment he would either burst in anger or cry. Vivi kept rubbing circles on Ace's back. "By the way" Koala picked up the glass and rang it with the spoon.

"Happy birthday Luffy" everyone shouted at top of their voice, Pan Fry, Sanji, Ussop and Kaya came with big meat cake. 

"Yosh… thank you! I love you all! But I love Traffy most" Luffy turned around and smooched me. This was just the beginning of his adult life.

That very moment, Ace burst out crying on Vivi's shoulder. Ace should have learned it by know Karma was a bitch. You reap what you sow. As his howling grew, the morning breakfast party turned into a gala event and Ace the topic of discussion.


TBC


Notes: I demand fifty reviews for this Good Chapter! I know I did it well! So did you guys' nosebleed?

Did you all ENJOY PUNISHMENT for ACE?

Generator**- When there is a power cut, there is this huge machine which uses petrol to produce electricity in commercial places. I once happened to have a hotel room beside one! Man, I felt like a cell phone on Vibration Mode!

Golden Apple**- Recall one of the Market of Alabasta where Ussop and Chopper were being fooled with painted Golden Apple.

Dark Adonis**- A person I ued to love, I had nicked named them Dark Adonis

Skin as white as Snow, Lips as Red as a Rose, Hair as Dark as Night**- Snow White's description in Grimms' Fairytales, I just added At your Beauty I lost my might.

8.1 inches**- Lionel Orlando wanted Law's manhood's length, I did little googling, world's average in umm bigger shafts is 7.1. Since Lionel wanted above average I increased by one inch. Blame him for all the nonsense in this fic!

Nils Frahm**- A Contemporary German Pianist, one of my favourite musicians, his music is available on YouTube so are his concert tours. The piece Law was supposed to play above was-Some

Lavender Oil & Jasmine Oil**- Are both very helpful in ummm one's nightly activities.

NEXT CHAPTER IS LAST.

If you didn't read my opening note. Read my end note!

p.s- it will be small

\(^_^)/


 

 

Notes:

If you skipped the opening note, read. If you read it, don't bother. I am being a sourpuss.

a few of you lovelies have DMed me on IG and Twitter about, a certain fic writer writing a LawLu story, which is eerily similar in plot and language structure to MLH. As a writer, I thank you all for letting me know.

For the first few days, I wanted to behave like J. K. Rowling, yes I am a loser! MLH is my baby, and I am protective of it.

That being said, I know as a creator I will be biased, so I didn't check it myself because a clouded mind makes bad decision, so I asked my close friends to check the story in question. These are my friends who love MLH more than I do, told me the beginning of this other story is similar especially in arrangement of the setting, chapter, structure, but there is a chance of story diversion in future, my other friend told me that scenes have been taken and replayed with, and my other friend called it blatant plagiarism because the language was tweaked.

Some had advised me to text the fic writer to confirm it, I really don't wish to come out as an aggressive person who bullies people in DMs, so I am writing this note to express it openly what I feel about this matter. As we are nearing the end, I think it is time to address the issue with maturity and not angry emotions.

To anyone who loves MLH, and wants to write a similar story or do a fanfic of my fanfic, or take things from it as in plot or a situation or translate it into your language of choice; you are welcome to do so. But I would appreciate it very much if you are letting me know either via SNS or just dropping a comment on MLH or clicking on *inspired from this fic option* on your fic. Trust me, I always reply.

And I understand, I was a former young fic writer a decade back, who wanted to write stories similar to my favourite stories. It is common, to copy or take something you love and recreate in your style, this is very human. My first fic is a patchwork of three plots from three different writers. But I had DMed the authors and let them know I wanted to write fic based on their plots. As the creator of this story, I deserve to be aware of the impact I have on my readers if it is going to lead to more fics! And I am actually surprised someone even loved this story so much that, they want to make it their own. It is both honour and new experience!

Over the years, I have written sequels to other fic writer's stories with permission. I am not saying this to beat my own drum, it is to remind the next generation of writers that, it is okay to ask, this is a place of fandom, we all exchange ideas and take things from each other, MLHs is full of plot bunnies suggested by readers who wanted to see it in the story! That's how you built a community of weridos.

It is just a bit upsetting, maybe because My Little Husband is my first LawLu story, and life's maybe the most popular work, so I am extremely protective of it. And we are no longer in FF days, where you had to wait for PMs or wait days for a reply. We live in 5g era, please just ask. That is all.

And none of you nutcases will go and bother the fic writer. Be civilized and be kind!

I do not want another Tokyosketch drama ever happening in LawLu/LuLaw fandom ever! So no brat behaviour allowed!

Chapter 30: Ever After

Summary:

"I am divorcing you, Traffy" Luffy slammed inside my study in the house we moved in after my father kicked us out.

I looked up from my notebook, his beautiful eyes glaring at me. He was not supposed to be home for the next two weeks.

"Were you not supposed to be on your flight to Raftel? You have an international exhibition in like five hours! And why am I getting divorced?" I closed the notebook I was writing in and provided him with my absolute concentration. God, after almost twenty-six years of marriage, he still stole my heart.

"You…" he dropped his bag of instruments and hissed at me.

Notes:

Hello, so the last chapter eh?

It has been a long journey! As for my life, I turned 30 today! So you get chapter 30 today! Hehehehe! Sadly, my life has not been so well, past two weeks, I am about to my lose my job because my employers are about to shut down their business! So From August I will most probably be unemployed! And on top of it, last week I was supposed to go to a camping trip, but flood and landslide cancelled it, so my entire leaves were spent sleeping and eating junk, and today our oven gave out, the cake my mom was baking burned out, so she had to make differently.

So yeah, I had a bad time.

Anyway, the main story is over, there will be 3 to 5 extra chapters from Luffy's pov. I don't know when, though. No promises at the moment with dates!

Chapter Text

Ever After


LEMON

"Traffy…. Come on do it… quick… quick" a raised bare buttock was calling out to me on our bed, once I returned from work. I created a sex-hungry monster who was naked and on his four limbs. 

It was over six months that Luffy had turned eighteen. 

In six months we had done it everywhere — in every nook and corner of the Manson, on the couch, on the roof, in the pool, out in the stables, in the garden, in our cars and where not! 

I sighed in happiness at the thought of the amount of sex we had.

I always knew the floodgates would never close again once the forbidden apple was tasted, but I never expected my little husband to be so hyper-aware of the pleasure. "You do know the saying, right, love? Too much of anything is bad" I removed my hoodie and trousers. A starved soul never refused his dinner.

"No…. One can never have enough of sex with Traffy and Meat," he was cheerful like always.

"Finally" I grabbed his beautiful buttocks pulling them towards me and rubbed his rare against my bastard.

"Finally? What Traffy?" Luffy was rubbing his warm crevice against my pole faster, like a feline attracting another. 

"I officially defeated Meat! You said you can't have enough of sex with me than meat." My hand found the lube lying near the pillow from last night's activity.

"Both are equal." Luffy hissed up at the cool over-moistured finger that I pressed against his entrance.

"Equal? After five years of marriage and almost having a…. Literal war with Ace, and for the torture you did on him, and six months of rigorous… Lo… Love making. You still call meat my equal" I was bemused and emotional! I entered the second and third finger inside him. 

"But I… love Traffy the most." Luffy pushed back against my fingers, panting, and accurately brushed his pleasure spot on my tips. I was making him a little sadist. "You better do love me the most, I am never letting you leave me" I bent forward and bit his nape.

"And so the prince and knight married each other and lived happily…. Ever after" Luffy giggled up. I circled him with my fingers, and soon enough warm wet vacant space awaited me. "I married you Traffy… I love you" every time he said those words. 

Every bloody time my heart stopped. I entered my bastard inside Luffy. Luffy's back arched beautifully under me, in a bow of passion, his hands now clutching the sheets, legs parted, buttocks raised, loud moans escaping, and my eyes focused on the back of his raven head. I was hitting him hard, and it took me a week to realize, that he was not a fan of soft union. He found it ticklish and would laugh out breaking when I entered him slowly. So I had to revert to letting my passions rule me and my husband hardly required any touching, he simply came with me tickling his pleasure spot.

I was holding my moans hard while he was shouting out "Traffy, Traffy, Traffy" All the while I knocked the stars out of his sky. We were beyond help, we were sex addicts.

After spluttering out our seeds innumerable times, Luffy fell on the bed and I began cleaning him with the wet tissue. A healthy blush was powdered over his face. "Vivi called" Luffy turned around. 

"And how's Ace?" I brushed my fingers against Luffy's cheeks. 

"He will need a few more days of counselling. Poor him, he still can't get a grasp of reality!" Luffy was chuckling; unintentionally, I may have passed on a little percentage of my cruelty to Luffy. 

"You should call him up and apologize once Luffy, and he will get the grasp of it once Vivi gives birth to the future heir" I kept cleaning him. "Well… he deserved it, if you say, so I will say sorry, I hope that baby suffers no fate like mine" he grinned.

"Well I have a present for you" I stood up from bed and tossed the tissue in the bin. "We are going to Fishmen Island for Mini-Honeymoon?" Luffy sat up. "I think we just had a sex marathon on our fifth wedding anniversary, three months back on Lovely Island? Did you forget already?" I smirked, and he shook his head lightly.

"Yeah, those people in the hotel actually thought we died and were rotting inside" Luffy grinned. "Because we locked ourselves up for three days doing it all the time" I sighed.

It was so embarrassing to explain to the hotel staff later.

"Here is your present" I handed him a sketchbook. "Choose" Luffy was already flipping through the pages as I began a rampage in my medical kit. "You never forgot the promise" Luffy was mumbling as he checked each sketch with concentration.

 "I never forget love, I told you I will draw a tattoo on you once you turn eighteen, did I not?" I smiled.

"This" he pointed his finger on. I had a feeling he would choose that very sketch, which was the first sketch I drew up when he demanded a tattoo five years back.


"Is that a Tramp Stamp?" I blew out my coffee and choked myself when my father spoke, breaking away from our game of chess, a month later. 

"What?" I fixed myself. 

"That thing you tattooed on my son-in-law? Above his hipbones, it's peaking out. Does Ace and family know?" my father pushed his glasses up as he looked at Luffy on the couch and ShuShu resting on his chest and his hipbone peeping out of his t-shirt, and the tattoo was partially visible. 

"It's not a butterfly, okay. It's a ship" I sighed. 

"Ou… a striped Ship, like zebra right?" god why did he ruin the beautiful image in my head with his words

"No, wake up, Luffy. Love to come here please, Dad needs to talk" Luffy rose up with ShuShu in his arms two minutes later, both sleepy as summer drunkards.

"What do you want fatheringo?" Luffy pouted he was swaying like a single leaf in winter, tired from all the studies and part-time jobs he took up. I lifted Luffy's shirt up above his waist, "See".

" Law's Luffy , you wrote it in the shape of a ship" my father cheered up, not the shape of a ship! God… it was more like my L made the first arc of the ship and Luffy's Y connected it. 

"Anyway let's come to the point, my dear you can go back to sleep" my father grinned patting Luffy on the back and my husband returned to the couch with Shushu. I could see mischief in my father's lips and trouble for us.

"Fufufufu…. I am kicking you both out of the Manson" Okay it was not trouble, just mischief.

"Our lovemaking has been troubling your sleep, right?" I smirked. 

"Yes, it is one of the major reasons! You both are too loud; I had always wanted my little Law to grow up and do it, but you both trouble the maids with too many soiled sheets, and dustbins filled with tissues and stained clothes. I am going away next year for a philanthropic tour, the tour may last a year or two, but overall I may stay out of this country for the next three years. Perona needs someone to look after Natsu as soon as she starts working next year and Pan Fry wants to help her and cook for little Natsu" My father looked around our drawing room.

"You are trying to detach yourself from this house? You are moving to Capital Manson, it's always about Mom, isn't it? Do you want to live in that house? Face your demons! You grew up, Dad!" he was not leaving on a tour because he wanted to. His work was done, to make Mom's dream come true — marry her son to her best friend's child. He was giving us a way out.

"What are you talking about? It's been over a decade since Baby left us, I moved on," My blonde father smiled, his wedding ring still shining and bright on his finger, like hell, he moved on. "And you see Tashigi has finally decided on leaving us, I am so sad, I see no point in you guys being in this huge mansion alone. You can have the smaller house on Sunflower Hill, ShuShu is coming with me on my travels, he was Baby's gift to me! Vergo and Kalifa will check on the place now and then," the only thing I could register was Tashigi leaving the house. She had been with us for years; she was as much a sister to me, as Perona was.

"Tashigi is leaving? Why?" I asked. She had technically moved out once her police academy days were over, but it was still a shock. "You will see the reason yourself in a year" my father winked.


ONE YEAR LATER

A year later, I got the reason.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked Tashigi for the infinite time, she was tumbling and tripping around in the drawing room. 

"Honestly no, yes… Shit… I don't know… don't freak me out Law. But I—" She smacked my head and flopped near me, soon she rested her head on my shoulder as I helped her sit on the fancy couch without spoiling her attire. 

"Of all the people, you had to fall in love with him?" I patted her head. 

"You do know how persuasive he is" Tashigi my sister by tongue ** puffed her cheeks. "You want lemon tea?" I picked up the cup from the coffee table, she shook her head.

"All the best, you do know he is worse than Sanji-ya" I kissed her forehead. 

"Hmmm," she nodded, reclining to my warmth. Her hair was made into a simple bun decorated with flowers and her gown was flowing bell off-white silk. 

"Here"

I handed her a box. "What is this?" Tashigi asked. 

"I don't want a nerdy bride in the photographs! It's contact lens" I pulled her glasses away as she opened the box. I took each tiny, delicate lens and placed them on her large eyes.

She was elegant.

"Traffy… Tasigi…. Everyone is waiting for the bride" my husband rushed in. "Wow... You look beautiful" I smiled at Luffy who was already snapping photographs of the bride, and he finally agreed to suit up. 

"You both are the best bridesmaid and I promise I will return the favour by nine times" Tashigi clung to our arms, and she did return the favour twenty years later by nine folds.

"We love you" Luffy and I spoke.

Before leaving this Manson, this was going to be the last huge celebration. The hall in which Luffy and I married was now decorated in flowers of all possible colours. I could see Perona and Coby weeping, Natsu the little ring bearer walking in a pink suit beside him the red-haired flower girl Scarlet in a metallic tiny frock, I finally discovered why children ended up hating their childhood pictures when they grew up because they have parents like Perona and Kid obsessed with pink and metals. Killer was sitting with his rooster head husband. Pan Fry, Vergo, Kalifa and house-staff were waiting at the door for Tashigi to enter.

Smoker and Hina for the first time in their life were in something fancy, out of their uniform and home clothes. Hina was in a mauve dress and Smoker was in a custom-made suit. Their daughter Bonney was with a blonde guy who was too depressing to look at. Ussop and Kaya were glued together behind the teen couple. Brook was on piano and Franky was doing the guitar, and their adorable son Chopper was playing the drums.

Bepo and Penguin were the best men and Luffy and I— we were the maid of honour or bridesmaid or whatever people called us.

The door opened, and my father was giving away the bride. He was giving away one of the sweetest and kindest girl to a fucking perverted flirt.

Sachi was in a tuxedo, blushing like his red hair which was tame-less without the usual cap, looking at Tashigi with all the adoration he had. I could see the glow on his face, after years of rejection, on-and-off relationships, fights and hiding they realized that both needed each other.

I always knew both were attracted to each other, but none of us ever figured that all this desperation to keep dating one after another girl, sexist jokes he made at others' expense, comments on everyone's love life, wrong pushes about me and Luffy's marriage, for Sachi all this was his way to tackle reality. 

Tashigi's closed and caring nature was always secretive of her heart, it was so fogged by pride that it took the idiots' years to come to alter.

Love was indeed deaf, dumb and blind. Each of us attending the wedding was an example of love's miracle. Cavendish was not here to attend the wedding of a fellow doctor, he was not looking at the bride, but his eyes were for the parrot-haired nervous priest. 

The narcissist who always loved carefree, cute and confident humans was married to this priest with a foul mouth and honest heart. Bartolomeo was a nice, nervous fellow who was overwhelmed by the glitter of the wedding, this was the first time he was officiating a marriage.

Franky and Brook had been falling apart after fifteen years of marriage, but they were saved by love. A love that came in the form of a bundle wrapped and put in the basket. Chopper was abandoned in front of Franky House, the real parent had thought it was a shutdown warehouse. And here they were, a happy family fourteen years later.

Everybody attending this wedding was saved by love in their life. Vergo and Kalifa found solace as friends with benefits and ended up living together for the rest of their lives. My father was saved by my mom; a rich, arrogant teenager fell for a strong girl who beat the shit out of him. Killer and Kid had come a long way as well, with Scarlet they found meaning. Perona saved Coby in her bossy protective way, and in return soothed her.

Bepo found love when the new nurse who once had been Luffy's school senior bumped into him one night. A sweet chubby girl called Lola stole my fluffy buddy's heart.

Ussop and Kaya were very much like Luffy and me, put into an arranged engagement. Instead of being strangers and awkward, they decided to fall in love the rom-com way. But to irritate their family they married only after they turned forty with a teenage daughter as maid of honour and young son as best man.

Penguin found love in a confusing way, but when he did, he knew it was love. It was when Luffy and my gang, we went clubbing to celebrate Lola's pregnancy news and Sachi's report confirming low sperm count. It was a joke, but he did have trouble becoming a father. That night after one pint of sherry, my little husband was down, that was the first and last time Luffy drank alcohol after our wedding ceremony and mishap in honeymoon with wine.

A lamenting BastardCunt happened to join as Luffy's guest. Soon he was having a heated conversation with Penguin. It was about the topic they loved most — social reform and politics. Out of the blue love broke on Penguin's lip in the form of Bascud, it was cold, a little bitter and soft, that's what Penguin said to his parents when he introduced Bascud as his better half.

So when I look back to the wedding of Tashigi and Sachi, I see how love saved all of us, eventually.


TWENTY YEARS LATER

 

"I am divorcing you, Traffy" Luffy slammed inside my study in the house we moved in after my father kicked us out.

I looked up from my notebook, his beautiful eyes glaring at me. He was not supposed to be home for the next two weeks.

"Were you not supposed to be on your flight to Raftel? You have an international exhibition in like five hours! And why am I getting divorced?" I closed the notebook I was writing in and provided him with my absolute concentration. God, after almost twenty-six years of marriage, he still stole my heart. 

"You…" he dropped his bag of instruments and hissed at me. I was in no mood for a fight, oh yes we did fight now and then, but they were never serious. One of us was always horny and ending the wordless hour, the maximum our fight lasted was three hours.

At thirty-nine, he was dashing and handsome. I could see his messy tiny ponytail resting on his shoulder in anger. I already agree to whatever it is without a thought, and words slipped out of my mouth unconsciously 

"It's my fault". 

"You…" he gulped after the halt, his chin was unshaven, and he hardly had a beard to flaunt, but still he needed to shave for the small stubble that grew out in a week full of stress. His dressing sense was the same, ripped trousers, slippers and vest. My Luffy twenty-six years ago and my present Luffy twenty-six years from then were the same.

"Yeah? Me? What?" I replied consciously now. "You… have left me handicapped, mentally" he was accusing me of not raising him properly. "I raised you better than any parent ever did" I glared.

"I am addicted to you! I sit on the flight and think okay this is my biggest break, after years of hard work I finally get featured In Raftel de Arts Gallery. I have the exhibition of my dreams two hours from me. So what if Traffy is busy and can't accompany me on my big-day? I console myself that Traffy was with me on my high school graduation, my university orientation and graduation, he always attended the jamming exhibition where only ten of my works were featured, sometimes I was given the last slot which most of the visitors overlooked or gave up going to the furthest corner, you read my photoblog when no one read, you bought my books on photography when publishers wanted to bail out on me. Hence, I want Divorce to get sober of my addiction," he was nervous.

"Calm down love" I stood up.

"So here I am on the flight and I realize if you are not with me on the biggest day of my career there is no point in me going to Raftel alone" the fool he always was. 

"Idiot… I said I would go to Raftel if not on the first day, on the second or third or the closing day, but I will. I have three critical surgeries scheduled, and I can't back out now. Likewise, I trust Kaya and Chopper with surgery but when you have three back-to-back operations we will need all the brain power and each surgery needs twenty to forty hours, Bepo, Penguin and I, still have to guide the new surgeons. With Tashigi and Penguin's sudden epiphany and Cavendish nursing a sick Parrot, we are short on manpower, I may get delayed, but I will come" I hug him.

"It's your fault, I need you always, I am nervous without you. You are my lucky charm" he hugs me hard.

"I love you, I will be there and Natsu must be freaking out in Raftel alone" I shivered up. 

"Shit… I have to run, or he will burn down the exhibits" Luffy ran to the door and picked up the bag.

"Take care" I walk behind him, he is already running out of the garden. He stops and rushes back towards me. His wonderful lips press against mine. I kiss him back. We almost lose our heads, but a clumsy Natsu's face erupts in our heads. 

Luffy rushed out, my clumsy little lunatic.


Two weeks later

"You made it Traffy" Luffy yawned in my arms, his fingers playing with my salt and pepper goatee.

"I told you I would" I rubbed circles on his bareback. 

"You were a hit darling" I smile at him. 

"Of course, I had the best model" Luffy kissed me, his hair brushed against my cheek. By model, he meant, one segment of his exhibition read Dark Adonis, surprisingly they were pictures of me- in various poses, gestures, and moods, none given on intentions but stolen over a period of twenty-five years. That segment was under the label not for sale, and people called me possessive — Luffy never sold my photographs.

"Is it true?" my pink-haired nephew slams inside our hotel room. 

"Get out! You have Perona's habit of never knocking!" I hiss up. 

"Gosh… you are naked, and you have done it already" Natsu is very much like Luffy, big innocent grin, bright eyes, a black hole for a stomach and almost as shameless as Luffy.

"What did you expect? Debate on politics in bed like Penguin and Shuraiya Senpai or sleep and talk like Ussop and Kaya! You have no ideeaaaa... how it feels when you have had no sex for two weeks!" Luffy melted further in my arms.

"Perverts" Natsu smirked. 

"What were you talking about, Natsu?" I asked, pulling the sheets to cover our naked bodies.

 "Lucy heard from her mom that Uncle Law you are planning something special for Uncle Luffy" That long nose daughter was big-mouthed just like him. 

"What plan?" Luffy sat up, and a small crow's feet formed around his eyes.

"It's a surprise and ask your big-mouthed girlfriend to concentrate on her studies" I glare at Natsu as he rushes off.

"Tell me" Luffy sat on my chest.

I smirk back, and he realized he had to wait for the surprise.


Six months later

And the Surprise came in nine folds; Tashigi was peacefully sleeping on the hospital bed. My evergreen father was already jumping in excitement. Penguin was sitting beside Tashigi nervous, still in shock but happy he to read the reports Bepo mailed us. I pulled Luffy by the hand inside the room. Penguin rushed to me and hugged me hard. 

"We did it Law, they are all safe and healthy" Penguin sighed on my shoulder. 

"Where is Sachi?" I asked. 

"An emergency case of premature delivery came up" Penguin informed.

"What's going on? I thought you told me Tashigi was promoted to capital and I won't see her for a year" Luffy frowned.

"Well, we lied" my father spoke and gestured Luffy to go to him. 

"Look at them" my father spoke. Three cots stood, in them three newborns, just five days old, were fast asleep.

"I did not tell you because, it was a gamble and Tashigi's life could have been in danger, and you would have refused it. For a woman to get pregnant after forty is risky. But chances of having twins get high when you are in your forties as well" ** I walked towards Luffy, he was confused as hell.

"I don't get it Traffy" Luffy took a step back and collided on my chest.

"Sachi had cultivated his sperm so that this time the fertilization happened outside and Tashigi doesn't have to go through with the initial struggle to conceive" Penguin spoke. 

"Penguin comes up with the idea to plant our cultivated sperms in her to test against the probability of one sperm making it to the final round; we actually hoped that one of the sperms would click. It was a hope against hope Luffy, Tashigi gave her consent and so Penguin also inserted yours and mine cultivated sperms inside her womb. And she conceived, but you see, she gave birth to triplets. And the girls are our." I gave a nervous laugh.

"How do you know they are ours?" Luffy asked. 

"Bepo ran DNA tests as soon as they were three days old. We just did not know how to tell you, they were so small and fragile" Penguin smiled.

"Wait, that means we are fathers now?" Luffy now looked at the infants, deep in sleep. "And Tashigi won't mind? Us taking her babies away," He asked. 

"It was her idea and yes we are fathers" I hugged Luffy from behind.

"The girls are waiting for their name" Penguin spoke.

"Let me do that Law and Luffy have terrible sense" my father spoke. 

"They are girls? Both of them? They will have black hair like us?" Luffy asked and I nodded. 

"Don't name them Blackie" my father was being melodramatic. 

"Baby" Luffy looked at me. 

"And Luna" I smiled. Luffy pulled me towards his lips.

"Thank god it's not Blackie" my father was on his knees. 

"Drama Queen" Penguin laughed as he wrote their names on the birth certificates.

"Let's make them sisters Traffy" Luffy broke away from the kiss with a smile.


Final Lemon

It only hit me that it was my birthday when the colourful lights blinded my eyes and a birthday wish hung above the mantle. I found the whole house was free of relatives. My toddlers were not in the house. There was no pouting Baby with her ribbon, sitting in the corner, nor was naughty Luna trying to climb out of the crib. That meant no Natsu chugging my beer away, no Ace and Sabo spoiling my little girls or Perona and Coby reciting baby food recipes or Vivi and Koala dressing them up or their teenage children Mocha and Aisha having pillow fights over who was going to bathe the twins. There was no Scarlet cajoling Luna and no Lucy telling Baby stupid stories.

It was peaceful.

"Happy birthday to you…" he was seducing me just with a simple wish. His voice came from the bedroom. 

"Where are the girls?" I asked. 

"In the care of their beloved grandfathers, Fatheringo and Dad decided to give us some lone time" Luffy replied. 

"What do I get for turning forty-seven?" I finally reach our bedroom.

He was on the bed, his hair flowing above the shoulder, his eyes twinkling. He was naked and wrapped around in a red ribbon. "Untie your present Traffy" Luffy blew me a kiss. How many times had he stopped my heart? I gave up counting.

"Monkey D Luffy, is there a limit to how much one can love?" I dropped the rest of my clothes.

"No" I kissed him as he replied, my lips travelled down his nape and bit his collarbone. The first red knot was on his neck, I untied it with my teeth, while Luffy's hands travelled up and down my shoulder, tracing my tattoos. Bites travelled further down his chest, where two more knots were ripped off just above his tattoo. 

"Traffy… your gift is getting impatient…" he moaned as my lips wriggled his navel.

"When have you not been impatient" I undid the final bow that was wrapped around his shaft. I swallowed the whole of his pole. Luffy's legs spread wide apart. I licked him to my heart's content and wet his mushroom head with all my passions, he was all mine tonight. I sucked and Luffy moaned. After days, we were alone, Luffy was letting his voice echo throughout the house. With two toddlers we were exhausted most of the time and a house full of relatives kept us on our toes, in-between his work and children he did become creative tonight, just for us.

Wrapping himself up in ribbon and waiting for me, only he could do it.

I sucked him hard and fast, and Luffy came in full force. Next moment he throws lube at me. "Are we on some schedule?" I was already layering my fingers.

"I am starving to get Traffy inside me" and I could never let him starve. After years of adventuring with our bodies, we knew how fast we could do things. After exactly two minutes forty-seven seconds of preparing, we were good to go, knock the heavens out of each other.

"The ribbons were a nice touch" I pulled out my three fingers from his hungry entrance.

"Taffy… god… do it…" he was at his limit, too many repressed feelings were leading him. I entered him, and it would be another lie if I said I was not starving. Luffy hugged me hard as I rammed inside him. My bastard was as lusty as always. I hit Luffy's warm pleasure bundle and my husband gave out heavy pants, one after another. Luffy's hands left my shoulders and lay still on the mattress. My hands left his waist and intertwined with his. I kept hitting him, and he closed his eyes in extreme excitement. I rolled in and out, friction made us go wild, our huge bed creaked, we were animals in the breeding season, and finally, we came like always, loud, proud and in love.

"Happy birthday my love" Luffy snuggled in my arms.

"I want to go for another round, but I think we deserve some sleep" I kissed his forehead.

"Yeah... It's been months since we got some decent sleep" Luffy yawned, hugging me hard.

"I love you Monkey D Luffy Law" I kissed his sleeping eyes.


I woke up relaxed and warm with Luffy still deep in sleep , our little girls were crawling all over the bed. When did they come back I had no idea, I looked around but neither my father nor my father-in-law was in sight. 

When I adjusted my eyes, I could see the trouble both were up to creating. "Gaa..nbbbuu …biii" Luna grinned at me with her two new milk teeth. 

"Good morning dearie" I pulled her cheek lightly, there was no doubt she was carrying Luffy's blood. She was holding the bottle of lube in her hand splattering it on the sheets, a fearless little girl was creating a painting. Baby on the other hand was my blood, I could see the family frown on her, and she was busy kissing and chewing Luffy's cheek who was smiling in his sleep unaware of the reality.

"AOO… beeee,…mmm… Maaa.. Maa" My eyes grew large. Baby just spoke Mama with her almost toothless gum. "heee…heeee Ma…maaa" Luna followed the trend. I looked at Luffy, he needs more rest, and he could wait to see the new development.

I climbed out of bed. "Shhhhhh… let Mama sleep." I pulled the nearest boxer I could manage. My girls understood me and watched me curiously as silently as they could; big dark eyes blinking behind messed-up raven hair and chubby cheeks smiling at me.

"Come to Daddy… we are going for a bath" I picked both of them up in my arms as they tumbled in.

"You look tired but happy" My father came to check on us.

I turned around and looked at my source of happiness sleeping with a smile. It all began because he jumped on a palanquin to marry me. He chose to love me and create a family with me.

Once he was my little husband, today he is more than a husband. He is my present, my best friend, my partner, my adviser, my first child, my parent and my better half. I close the door as lightly as possible to let him sleep a little longer and smiled at my father.

"Well I am happy because I have my girls and my no longer little, but my husband with me" I grin.

What I had in my present was true happiness.


THE END


 

**Tongue Sister: in my second language Hindi we have a term called Muh Bolli Behen/Bhai- it means to become siblings with someone who has no blood ties, in general, a brother-sister relationship is made by oral bonding.

 

**The Fertility lecture Law gave: it's pseudo-scientific, I have watched a documentary on surrogacy where they showed a woman gave birth to triplets from three different parents as a surrogate. Pregnancy is a complicated matter after the 40s actually 30s in India. I mixed up facts and fiction.

 

**Final Lemon with Ribbon- Lionel Orlando's request.

Notes:

This story is dear to me, and some of you can already read the complete work on the Fanfiction site. I am reediting this story here, as I realised AO3 has a more thriving LawLu fandom. So please bear with me and stick to this edition of the story, as I am trying to make this error-free as much as I can.

And please point out my mistakes and errors and review the chapter if you like it.