Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2014-06-15
Completed:
2023-02-14
Words:
161,050
Chapters:
30/30
Comments:
256
Kudos:
1,124
Bookmarks:
202
Hits:
44,137

My Little Husband

Chapter 28: Glued

Summary:

Next moment I could see him move towards me at a fast pace. "Luffy's favourite color is blue, he loves meat, he enjoys horror films, he enjoys mountain, and he loves me," wow he knew so many things. A smooth kick came towards my face; I blocked it with my elbow without moving a strand. Next a low kick came towards my knees, I swiftly turned left, and it missed me. Next a roundhouse kick and soon an upper house kick followed. All kept missing me as I swayed my body. I did not survive the streets only with luck, I was light-footed from an early age.

Next when a punch came I held it and interlocked my fingers with his and used pure force to upturn his wrist, cracking a bone or two he yelled out loud. Another sidekick came towards my occupied hand side, which I deflected with a low kick. I could read his moves; I could read his flow of energy and his thoughts. I yanked him back with an a loud groan. He flew towards the rubbish bin. What a beautiful sight it was.

Notes:

So say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me!

I just turned 29! Yes, I was born on Bastille Day! Hence, you can see my hatreds towards capitalism and this bizzare world! We need to eat the rich!

As a means to bid adieu to my 28th year on this planet, I am uploading the chapter 28 today! And this story is coming to an end! Two More Chapters!

And I enter my last year of the 20s!

Did I ever have a plan to live this long? Nope! I always thought curse of 27 would hit me! I am lucky! It all because of One Piece that I am still here breathing and writing and making new friends! Anyway, I got a new job, which is nice for now!

And go read all the ten one-shots I wrote for LawLuWeek2022! I am especially proud of 'I was a God Once!' Go read the stories and make me happy by leaving kudos and comments!

Yes, Ace and Shuriya are little shit here and extremely ooc!

Chapter Text

Glued

 


" Sabo please listen to me will you…" Ace lamented on his phone.

 "Enough already... Let them be, Luffy loves Law, why can't you see it baka" Sabo yelled from the other side of the call. 

"Loves Law? How can Luffy love? He was a baby when Grandpa and that birdman tricked him into marriage. Did you forget how we were informed about the wedding? Dad called us up three hours before the ceremony? That was no wedding! It was a scam, a trick, a trap" Ace growled.

" Luffy chose Law! He fell for Law when he was ten years old! Recall the time when Dadan used to dress him up as a little girl? Luffy fell for Law in those years, the moment he saw the photograph of Law, Luffy agreed to marry him. It's the Truth! Get it carved in your head. Ace why are you sooooo overprotective? Law kept his promise, did he not?" Sabo asked. "That's what is troubling me most! Law kept his promise! Have you looked at Luffy he is an eye candy! Girls want to date boys like him" Ace yelled. "You know calling our little brother eye candy is pathetic even for your standards, and why do you keep forgetting that you are Duke of Alabasta now married to the Princess, soon to be Queen of the country!" Sabo now was pulling his hair on the other side.

" What? Is wrong with you, Sabo? Luffy will be eighteen in weeks! Law is waiting to eat him up for eight years now" Ace banged his hand on his table. 

"Four years seven months Ace, not eight years! Get your calculation right!" Sabo hissed back.

 "Doesn't matter how long they have been married! It's a question of Luffy's innocence here" Ace lamented again. 

"Ace you and Vivi lost your innocence at fourteen! So did I and Koala says she lost it when she was sixteen! I think it's time for Luffy to taste the apple bro and gain some experience. He can't stay innocent forever" Sabo looked at Koala who was giving him a questioning look when their once not so innocent 'innocence' was on air.

" If you don't help me, I will see things my way" Ace stood up from his chair. 

"You cannot succeed without my brains" Sabo teased. 

"Watch me" Ace hissed up at the challenge. 

"Well a piece of news and reminder, Luffy was the one who had kissed Law first, don't eradicate that image from your twisted head and in the last one year our baby brother may have got a taste of adult life, Ciao brother," with that Sabo's line was dead. 

"Oi… what do you mean… Sabo… For fuck's sake… Sabooo" Ace sunk back in his seat .


The mauve haired guy was standing opposite to me , outside Silk's Café. So much for love, now I had to fight a teenager who was calling me a middle-aged geezer. I agree that the goatee at times made me look older than my set age, but I was just twenty-four and far from middle age. I was angry, this ignorant dimwit dared to call himself Luffy's boyfriend. My little husband really had the weird luck where he never got the opportunity to date and make a lover. I just married him off and kept him so warped up with me that it was next to impossible for Luffy to think of people differently. I was intending to keep things that way.

It took me three years to hear 'I love you' from him, and here was this nineteen-year-old brat trying to piss me off. I could see his sharp nose flare up like a bull. No you don't dare to love my Luffy without being firm on your grounds, in that matter Ace and Sabo had my full respect. In this world there is only one precious source of happiness I have, and it is him— My personal ball of sunshine, My Luffy. My little husband stood at the entrance looking at me, his eyes clueless about the mauve haired guy's mind.

"How long have you guys been dating, Bascud-ya?" I smiled. 

"Three months, I asked him out on a date after a workshop at Jaya," confidence was evident in his voice. He reeked of over-confidence. I saw him unzip his hood. Boy, he wanted to scare me off with his chocolate abs. 

"He agreed on a date, ever since we are dating, once his first term ends we will move in together and you 'Sir' dared to leer at him," the more he spoke, the angrier I got. That handsome face, I wanted to smash it on the pole standing his left.

His version of the story was so clean, organized and realistic anybody would be fooled. To the crowd staring at us, he was a truthful guy saving his boyfriend. But the tale to my ears was a twisted fantasy. It was Bascud's bastard fantasy where he dated my little husband, mine. He must have kissed Luffy in his dreams, even has a fantasy home built with him.

 "How perfect! How sweet! How naïve! How cosy? HOW FUCKING ANNONYING!" I yelled.

Next moment I could see him move towards me at a fast pace. "Luffy's favourite color is blue, he loves meat, he enjoys horror films, he enjoys mountain, and he loves me," wow he knew so many things. A smooth kick came towards my face; I blocked it with my elbow without moving a strand. Next a low kick came towards my knees, I swiftly turned left and it missed me. Next a roundhouse kick and soon an upper house kick followed. All kept missing me as I swayed my body. I did not survive the streets only with luck, I was light-footed from an early age.

Next when a punch came I held it and interlocked my fingers with his and used pure force to upturn his wrist, cracking a bone or two he yelled out loud. Another sidekick came towards my occupied hand side, which I deflected with a low kick. I could read his moves; I could read his flow of energy and his thoughts. I yanked him back with an a loud groan. He flew towards the rubbish bin. What a beautiful sight it was.

But no, that did not stop him. He was again running towards me. How naïve could these school trained martial artist get. The schools teach you chivalry, which has no purpose in today's world, while the streets teach you instinct of survival. I have survived the worst and my instinct now had only one name— Luffy. If I could measure my love for him— I would have measured it every day and made a chart out of it to see my progress.

Sadly, there was no barometer for emotions. Bascud had pissed me beyond reason. To call the person who was not his as his own, to claim to have done things that he could never do, to shout lies about one person I loved most in the name of care, to think that one person was weak and required protection. He was a sinner in my eyes.

He pissed me off beyond my control.

"Time for counter-attack" I turned around with a high kick that landed on his tone abs. He flew to fall hard on his hips. My kick was a decent one, but the impact came with the shoes I always wore, heeled, sharp and toes that were pointed like a knife. The first victim of my shoes was a Kid, in the days when we were constantly breaking and patching up, my kicks did wonders on him.

Shuraiya stood up and began to rush towards me. "I will Protect Luffy" he hissed up. His right wrist was sprained, left thigh was bruised badly and torso had taken a good blow. He was light footed too, communicated with the air, in another time I would have enjoyed his elegant moves and sparred with him. Right now I was angry with him. My anger had many levels. The top level was where jealousy ruled, of all the things that I was, I am always jealous of people that Luffy cared about. I envied them from my core.

I had a wish, a twisted dream, I wanted to be Luffy's only thought, I wanted to be his schoolmate, I wanted to be his co-worker, I wanted to be the guy like Bascud who chased after him. Likewise, I wanted to be everything at once in the universe Luffy walked. It truly was a horrible wish. 

"His favourite colour is Red" I punched him in the face. "He loves beaches over mountains" I knocked his toes hard.

 "Everybody who meets Luffy knows he loves meat, but he loves Seaking Meat the most" I gave him a taste of my roundhouse kick. 

"He enjoys any film you offer to him, but the kind he truly enjoys in about animals on adventure, he weeps every time when I put Finding Nemo on home theatre" I blocked his incoming punch.

 "And he loves many, but the I Love you he utters is only for one person and that person is not you" he fell on the ground as I broke his knee stance.

"It's not your duty to protect Luffy, he can look after himself well" I gave a hard punch to his face.

I kicked Bascud again, this time I pinned him on the ground, my knees sat on his thighs and my hands criss-crossed his hands, and I was already a winner. But I was being kind and this kindness cost me, he slipped out of my hands after fierce struggle. Like a cat, he was on his four and hissing at me. We both took our stance; he would die in my hands today. I would have killed Lucci and Blackbeard, at the last moment I was stopped. Today I had to kill him enemy or lover, no one comes between Luffy and me. I had enough of people interrupting my love life.

Next moment I knew what was about to hit me, but I did not stop the fast approaching energy towards me. I took a serious blow in my stomach and fell backwards. In no time, Bascud was on the ground too. 

"Enough you two! Traffy we could have sorted it in talks" my husband was yelling at me. 

"Says the boy who used to drag me to Head Mistresses office every fortnight for beating up some other delinquent" I smirked.

"I had my reasons, they needed a lesson" Luffy folded his arms on his chest. "So did this guy" I pointed my fingers. 

"Traffy! Your lesson wwwwwould have killedddd him! By the way, can you drive?" Luffy asked me. 

"I can, but I think it's better you do it" I stood up rubbing my stomach. 

"Man Luffy that was one solid kick love" I walked towards Bascud and helped Luffy pick him up.

"We are to drop him home" and that was not a request my little husband had, but an order. 

"Aye Sir" I nodded, I overdid a little while teaching a lesson.


" Hey Nami, how are things going with Sanji?" Ace called up the young heiress of tangerine farm. 

"Whatever it is, Ace, Sanji and I refuse to help you. Things with Sanji are fine, I am the luckiest girl to have a man fully devoted to me, yet he remains a first class flirt" Nami glared at Sanji swooning over the girl at their restaurant.

" Nami-sawwwwnnnn, you are my true love" Sanji yelled.

 "Aye, so why are you calling us Ace?" Nami had good intuition that the call was about Luffy. 

"Luffy will turn eighteen soon" Ace spoke with a heavy heart.

 "Yup an adult finally" Nami giggled. "Will you do me a favour, I will pay you a hefty sum" Ace lamented.

 "You mean to build a time machine and reverse time and stop Luffy's wedding or turn Luffy into three years old, nope I am not interested" Nami laughed.

" Nami, it's about Luffy, I know the laws of time, okay. I just want you to keep…. " Ace could feel Nami's angry vibes through the phone. 

"Look, Sabo called me up, he has asked me not listen a single word you say. I know what you want, and I swear Ace your brother-complex is skyrocketing" Nami yelled.

 "But?" Ace tried to speak.

 "You are behaving like Gan-san! He and Bellmere-san had behaved like you when they figured I was moving in with Sanji! Look, we all had warned Law about our love for Luffy on the day of the wedding with our glares. He has kept his promise of loving Luffy and never, and I never mean, he crossed the line! Luffy has feelings! He has desire and emotions! Get it in your fire brain!" with that, Nami was gone.


"Luffy, who is this guy to you?" the mauve haired bastard spoke from the backseat of the car as he woke up from the slumber. 

"He is my husband, Trafalgar Law" my little husband kept his eyes on the road. 

"Hey" I turned around my head and smiled. 

"You are married to this old man? Why are you married? I mean, why don't I know? Does my grandpa know? In Luscaina, you never mentioned your husband?" I wanted to kill him again, and my teeth hissed up.

"Traffy is not old Senpai! We have little age difference, that's it! Yes, grandpa of yours sat and registered my whole story. You and Adele were off to an ice cream parlour, I guess. And I did mention Traffy! Before you start asking other questions, we have been married for almost five years. Where is my wedding ring? It's hanging in the chain I wear, actually I have two rings. AND you should have never punched Traffy out of the blue Shuraiya-senpai! He could have killed you, you have no idea how mad he can get when it's about us. Behind that handsome face there lies a psycho-husband." Luffy was laughing, and I so wanted to shut his mouth with a kiss now.

"Could you make my introduction less scary next time, love?" I was lamenting. "Aye Traffy shishsishi, well Traffy meet Shuraiya Bascud. Are you feeling better now?" Luffy asked the other human in our car. "Yes, but my wrists pain, I think your husband broke it Luffy" Bascud scowled at me. "Oh no it's a sprain, I made sure I broke nothing" I smiled. 

"How do you know if you broke me or not? It's my body" the question was a futile one for me and the reply came from Luffy. "Of course Traffy will know, he is a surgeon and soon to be certified cardiologist!" I had never seen Luffy brag about me so much. I was happy.

"Mr. Trafalgar and Luffy" the guy spoke out. "Yeah" we both replied in unison. "I know those things I said were offending and insulting out then. But Mr. Law I have fallen in love with your husband, there is no denying it. You better watch out I may swoop him off his feet" with swollen cheeks he was smiling, no, he was challenging me. 

"Keep trying brat, in the next thousand years you may have a chance" I replied with a smile.

"I am sorry Shuraiya-senpai, I love Traffy only, can't love anybody else" Luffy smiled. " Until and unless you give others a chance how can you be so assured Luffy?" a counter question. 

"I just know if it's not him in my life, it can't be anybody else" and was I proud At that moment? I was swelling in happiness. 

"I will still try to win you over" this BastardCunt was going to be one tough nut.


Shuraiya was scattered everywhere in Luffy's life. In every field trip, in every Photography workshop, in every seminar Luffy had to attend, and he was getting on my nerves. My Luffy remained mine, but there was always a fear. When someone aimed for a set goal, they could go to any extent to achieve it. My Luffy was no easy target to win; still, my heartbeat grew faster whenever I imagined Luffy packing up his bags and saying goodbye to me and jumping into Shuraiya's arms.

Shuraiya knew my timetable too well; he was using my absence as a means to come near Luffy. If he was smart, I was the god of the intelligence.

"Let's go out Luffy, after your shift is over, we can catch a film and hit some sushi-bar" I stood behind him as he was rolling on the bill paying counter.

"Don't you think if you collected all your pent-up emotions and energy, that you use to Chase after Luffy would be more productive if it looked for love somewhere else?" I asked. 

"You were supposed to pick Luffy an hour later" Shuraiya hissed up. 

"I had a feeling some mauve headed jerk would see it as an opportunity to leer at my little husband" this was a war cry, and I was blowing the conch shell here.

"Get out, you goons! Leave my staff member alone" Silk had debarred us from her Café.


" Dad!" Ace spoke in a sweet voice. 

"Luna would kill me if she finds me conspiring with you, Ace!" Dragon sighed. 

"Listen to me, will you? What Conspiracy am I doing? Lu is my brother! You are the most level-headed guy in this world" Ace mumbled.

 "Flattery won't take you anywhere, son. If you continue your quest, I won't stop you. But remember this Ace, remember it very clearly. If I find Luffy is in distress and sad because of your actions, you will have your answer prepared for the questions we will ask. Luna won't be happy at your stupidity. Do you understand me, son?" Dragon asked.

" Yes Sir" Ace shivered up.

" Good, now it's better if you put all this effort into procreating and giving me a granddaughter soon"

" What? Yooouuu...u will have to wait a few years for that" Ace was left blushing.


"May I go to the club?" Luffy asked me over the phone.

"No" I rejected him flat. 

"But… I will be eighteen soon, and I will not drink alcohol," Luffy was sending his puppy eyes vibes through the phone. 

"I know, yet please listen to me, once you turn eighteen, we will go to clubs and pubs and all the adult places you want," I flipped through pages of my patient's report. 

"Usopp and Kaya will be with me, and Franky is DJ in that club for the night." 

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, instead of scolding him I lisented. "Ussop and Kaya are eighteen, did you forget that, if Franky is DJ that means he won't be able to look out for you. Do you want Ace and Sabo to kick my ass for letting their underage brother go out clubbing! Luffy as soon as classes are over, come back home please." I sighed. “Look, I am sorry for being mean and strict about this. I know you are grown up, but few more days, okay love?”

"Okay, I will Traffy, I will tell them!" he hung up.

His requests were always limited and something I agreed upon. I always felt bad refusing him. He must have looked forward to visiting this so-called club with Usopp and Kaya. But we had come so far, doing things in order and avoiding all the actions that would harm or distract him. If we ever have kids, I am assured I can never raise them like I raised Luffy.

I was feeling so guilty, but I had to stop him.


"Sorry guys, I can't come with you" Luffy smiled at Usopp and Kaya with sad eyes. 

"Did Law-san deny you permission?" Kaya asked.

"Yeah, I am still not eighteen" Luffy pouted. 

"Oh yes, we are so sorry Lu, we totally forgot, my mistake!" Ussop bit his lips. 

"Sorry Luffy-kun, Law-san has your well-being in his mind" Kaya smiled. 

"Yeah he always does" Luffy scratched his head.

"Luffy, are you sure it's just well-being, that old husband of yours has in mind?" Shuraiya patted Luffy's back. 

"What do you mean? Traffy always thinks about me" Luffy huffed.

"Your husband is crazy; he has only one thing in his head. When did you last first drink wine?" Shuraiya asked.

"Only once in my life, on our wedding day, fifty cups at one go, shishishi when I was thirteen" Luffy spoke with a blush. 

"Only once? People turn into a wine barrel by the time they are sixteen" Shurayia made a face. 

"Senpai, Luffy doesn't drink alcohol, when my dad hosted a party he refused it" Ussop spoke. 

"Why don't you drink Luffy?" Shuraiya asked. 

"Traffy said not to" Luffy replied in an instant.

"Has your Traffy ever said 'Yes' to you?" Shuraiya asked. 

"Many times, he went ahead and fought with my family to let me do things" Luffy hissed up. 

"How many times you went against Traffy's orders?" the mauve haired guy asked. 

"Never in that way!" Luffy looked up with furious eyes. 

"Great, there should always be a first time, come on let's go to the club and show your Traffy that you can take decisions," Luffy was pulled by the hem of his collar.

"No…Traffy will be angry, and I can always go clubbing when I turn eighteen" Luffy broke free from the pull.

"Traffy will be angry, do have a world beyond Traffy or not? Will he divorce you if you visit the club?" Shuraiya hissed. 

"Stop calling my husband Traffy, it's the name only I am allowed to call. Traffy will do no such nothing" Luffy yelled back. 

"Prove it, that your husband won't go berserk if you stop behaving like his puppet. I bet you are afraid that your Traffy will leave you if you go to club, huh…?" Shuraiya smirked.

 "Fine, let's do it" Luffy hissed up.


" Zoro, what do you say?" Ace grinned.

 "Sounds tempting, but before Robin took off for University, she strictly asked me to sleep through your talks" Zoro yawned from his couch. 

"What do you mean?" Ace frowned. 

"Vivi wrote to us, she said you were up to something no good again" Zoro huffed. 

"Why is nobody trying to see the things from my eyes" Ace groaned. 

"Your eyes are tainted Ace" Zoro chuckled. 

"So says a drunken fool" Ace understood lingering on was a waste of time.

" We could at least talk it out, Zoro?" Ace asked in a meek voice. 

"Let's not go into talks Ace, because I think you need a counsellor for your brother complex" Zoro teased. 

"Die Marimo" Ace slammed his phone hard.


I was running down the hospital stairs , my intuition power was of the highest order. The uneasy feeling that came with the blunt 'no' I gave to Luffy had turned into a storm in my heart. My inkling was saying Luffy was going to fall into temptation or some trickery. "Slow down there Tiger" Bepo yelled as I ran past the glass door.

Kaya had written to me, that Shuraiya BastardCunt had tricked Luffy into the most obvious trap- anger the cat and it shall chase the shadow. The only thing that blinded Luffy was anger; he was heading towards the club. I could sit on my couch and let him explore, I could trust him and I knew he would not drink a single drop of alcohol. Yet it was the world that I never had faith in, it wanted to taint the almost pure relationship we had.

Luffy had switched off his cell phone. "Shit shit shit shit…"

I jumped off to my car and accelerated it without a second thought. No one plays with my little husband's emotion and tempers with his hard preserved innocence.


My car screeched in front of the Indigo club

"Law-san……" Ussop came running.

 "Where is Luffy? Where is he?" I yelled.

 "He… was with us, but… next moment he was gone," Ussop shivered.

"Where is Shuraiya? Where is Luffy?" I had no time for mystery, I wanted my husband now.

"Kaya and Luffy were in the same cab, when Kaya came out… he was not there and Shuraiya-senpai rushed off to find him. Kaya had mailed you…. " Ussop was freaking out. 

"Law-san, he is not here, he went to some place, he was uttering about a place where you first confessed your love, Luffy mumbled that he hurt you when we stopped at a signal on Walpol Main Street" Kaya came running her shawl slipping off in worry.

"Sorry for the trouble, but I need you guys to keep Luffy away from harm, thank you for looking after him" I bowed. I owed them a lot. 

"Law-san please… we love him. Hurry, he is confused" Kaya spoke in motherly voice. 

"Yes" they nodded and I took off.

Shuraiya was standing under the lamp post and his hair was a mess, he was sweating and distress was evident in his face, fifteen minutes later.

 "Hop in" I yelled. 

"But?..." the guy was afraid to look me in the eyes. 

"For fuck's sake, GET IN the car! If you can love my husband so much that you tangled up his brain, you better love him enough to help me find him right now, BastardCunt" I flung the door open and Shuriya tumbled in.


" Dadan Ace wants our help" Garp burped as he spoke. 

"Lad, we are too old for favouritism" Dadan slammed her cup near the phone. 

"You pair of drunk bull and heifer, help me out! I am in a pinch" Ace rattled up. 

"How much are you paying?" Dadan asked. 

"Yeah Ace, we won't work without pay, our retirement has left us a little short on money, we need more liquor" Garp slumped over the table.

" When did you jerks retire? How much money are you both spending on liquor? Does Dad know? You better go to doctor!" Ace yelled. 

"If you pay us, we will totally help you," the reply came in unison. 

"What kind of grandparents ask a bribe from their grandkids?" Ace yelled. 

"We do. Garp we better stick to Sabo, he is better at promises than this cheap steak" Dadan yawned. "Sabo paid you? How much?" Ace asked. 

"Enough to buy us a year’s worth of booze, and he sent us the money before, then his request came. Smart boy I tell you Ace learn from your brother" Garp huffed. 

"I will double the amount" Ace yelled. 

"Loyalties' are still respected in our lives' boy! First come first service, we won't sell out Sabo" Dadan giggled.

" Go to your grave already" Ace was breaking his study now.


 

"He should be in some meat counter" Shuraiya spoke. 

"Nope" I scanned the road ahead of me. "Theatre?" I shook my head.

 "Gaming centre?" I glared at him. I was looking for the place I confessed my love to him first. 

"Amusement park?" the mauve head asked. 

"You think he will go there? Are you dumb or what? Oh! Let me recall you are crazy enough" Where did I first confess, I fell in love pretty early in our marriage, but the confession came later. It had been in the first year of our marriage, our first valentine.

"Of course! Of course Luffy! I am so sorry, love. The hill top with single cherry tree" I took a sharp turn.

"Where?" BastardCunt asked me in a hesitant voice.

"The place where I confessed my love to him and celebrated our first valentine" I smirked

There he was curled up under the cherry tree, his head hidden between his knees. He was shivering, I could see it from a distance. He was weeping! I did not know how to approach him, it was the first time I was unsure of how Luffy was going to perceive my actions. He was clearly shocked and afraid. He was just a kid, he just entered University from school, to get caught up between this tangling love rivalry was too much to handle for him. It was not even rivalry, it was a naïve bull hitting the wall. It was my mistake.

"Lu… Luffy…" I called out, my voice chocked me.

His head turned around and looked at me. Eyes wide and dark as the night, glossed with tears now showering his face. Why did he look so hurt? Looking at the unkempt hair and trembling hands hurt me more with every new second.

"Love to talk to me please" his eyes were looking for something in me, something calling out desperately to me. I loved him, loved him beyond reason, beyond sanity. Right now he required a proof. 

"Come to me" I opened my arms and walked towards him, my voice still hurt me. My chest stung hard, a thousand ice-cold needles pierced my chest!

"Traf….fy will you divorce me if I don't listen to every word you say? Will you leave me if I go out with friends and not pick your phone up? Will you forget me if I disobey you? If I… I get angry, will yo…u separate from me? Did I hurt you? Will I be alone and lonely again in my attic room?" I engulfed him in my embrace.  Each words he had said were pinching me, I was with acute pain.

"I did not…hic… enter the …hic… club, I swear, ask Kaya. I wanted to just enter the club. Shuraiya-senpai said you only loved…hic… me because I listen to you. I am… hic…. Sorry. I wanted to …hicccc… prove him wrong. But… in Taxi I realized…hic… I was going to hurt… Traffy… I am sorry… I can …hic… never hurt Traffy…"

I should have been careful with him. Not only that, but I should have looked out, I never realized he too suffered from fear of the unknown. He, too, feared our unseen future; a life without each other was scary and hurtful to imagine. The constant question to our strength he had to face in different forms had shivered his heart too. Ace's overprotection, Sabo's fear for his future, Garp's threat and various love confessions challenging our marriage. He had seen too much as well. How did I miss it? How?

"You are the love of my life, everything I am, everything I have, everything I do, is only for you. ***

He burst open in my arms, crying again. We need no words to justify our love, we need no actions to flaunt our love, and we need no third party to prove we are scared. Right now, for the many presents we will live, we are one entity. He was mine and I am his. This is our love story. No one was going to interfere except for the rain that broke above our head.

Luffy pulled me by the collar to his lips. Desperate, clumsy, warm, wet, focused bust most importantly it was full of Love.


THREE Quarter LEMON

[I swear if you are a minor reader or a regular reader who doesn’t like age-gap stuff leave! Whoever is still reading this despite your revulsions to this trope, I will beat you up if you come complaining about this scene in the comment section.]


Wet in rain, we glided down the hill top miraculously in a dreamscape , his hands fused with my left arm while my right arm tried to keep us under the hood. By the time we reached our car, the root cause of trouble was gone. The drive to home was in a dreamlike too. How we covered the fifty-kilometer distance under the rainy night in fifteen minutes is a mystery we would never uncover.

Once the door to our bedroom shut behind us, we woke up to our immediate reality. I pulled him to my lips, my fingers tangled in his dark wet mane, his arms hanging on my neck. Shoes tossed, clothes torn off, one moment his fingers pushing down my trousers down next moment I was biting off his chest.

The floodgates had opened up; our emotions were raw and showering like the rain. He was mine; he was always going to be mine. His young loin was begging to be touched, mine was craving his hand. But for me, today my fingers on his shaft was not enough, my bastard wanted more. I had to starve him few days longer

We hit the floor, a loud thud, and fine particles of dust flew up from the carpet. Luffy's eyes were wide, and his mind was in a trance. I swelled his lips, a bite mark on his lower lip made me crazy. I wanted to devour him, fuse with him, unite with him; I wanted to be warped by his warmth.

Luffy naked, with toned abs, legs wide apart, his naked buttocks on exhibition was reality. The reality was better than imagination. His eyes were looking at something beyond us, as I explored his chest he whimpered and moaned to my touches. I kissed his nipples, I teased them, I bit them, I pinched them, sensitive and reciprocating, they were two crude berries that melted only for me.

I picked Luffy up. I pushed him up against the bed rest, his legs wide apart on the carpet, I went down kissing, my tongue swirled around his navel earning encouraging sounds from him. I kissed him further down. Downer I went, the trembling increased. 

"Rel...ax it will be something… new" I looked up to his face, nodding vehemently and blushing hard.

"Traffy yo…u will never leave me, right?" he asked.

"Nev…er love… never" I smiled on his skin.

I kissed his inner thighs, I kissed deeper, and finally I kissed his weeping manhood. He was leaking out pre-cum. I kissed the mushroom head with gentle tongue. He was sweet. I began my tongue play, up and down, swaying in circles, my mouth drinking him hard. I was living a dream, a harsh dream that was of extreme pain and desire. My heart was breaking as I felt my imagination had sullied what was scared. What we were doing now was pure.

Luffy's head lost its stance and fell back on bed, his toes curled up, and his limbs rested on my shoulder. Smooth and strong, they hugged me with force. My mouth never stopped working, my tongue rolled around his shaft, playing up and down, my fingers drumming his sacks slowly. The best part of love was the act of pleasuring your partner. This was something, I never enjoyed. Before Luffy, I was more concerned about my own satisfaction. But Luffy taught me the art of giving happiness to others.

How could I deny him pleasure for long when his body begged my touch? Madness is love, insanity the essence of strength. Like he said a few weeks ago, if it's not him, it's nobody. I will never love this intensely ever again. Luffy exploded in my mouth, in a silent cry yet his body fully awake under my each ministration. I was passionately drunk for him.

"I want to do the same thing to Traffy's family jewel, with my mouth too" Luffy spoke in a heavy serious voice. His hands had already grabbed my bastard, which had yet to cum. 

"Few more weeks and you can do it, for now wait" I huffed with all my strength.

"I can do it! It will like eating sausage, right? And the baby making liquid is like cheese on it" his eyes were staring back at me, should I cry or laugh. Could I enjoy my sausage and cheese ever again?

"It's beyond eating love, but wait…" I stood on my knees and positioned myself before his shabby head. "You can taste the cheese today." 

Luffy grinned at me. His hands eagerly curled around my bastard. The moment it felt Luffy warmth, it became excited. Luffy had improved in his hand skills. He knew how to stimulate me; he knew how to play with the foreskin now. Boy, his fingers were smart. I closed my eyes and got entrapped in pleasure. I could feel the inexperienced hands doing their best, up and down the pleasure engulfed me.

Luffy became bolder and his strokes began hammering my brain. I held his face a few centimetres away from my bastard with my hand. My fingers in his soft hair, grabbing them hard, and my bastard getting pumped up.

"I …mm… close" I exploded with a loud moan. When I opened my eyes, his face was an exhibition of pure white.

"Traffy's cheese is sour" was his grinning comment.


" Makino, Luffy is like your son" Ace pouted, hoping its effect would enter his voice. 

"What do you mean by like? You three are my sons, get it in your thick burning head dummy" Makino retorted back. 

"As a mother, don't you feel it's necessary to protect your youngest?" Ace spoke softly. "What happened to my Luffy?" Makino became fully alert.

" Lu will turn eighteen soon… I was wondering if you would…" 

"Shanks where are you? Luffy will turn eighteen, we have to send something shiny! We can't lose to Doflamingo! Last year he gifted him something made of Rain Dance… We are the first couple of this country! We have a standard!. Ace honey we will talk to you later, say Vivi we said hello" Makino left Ace flabbergasted on other end.


"Traffy……" one loud call was enough for me to crumble down, and this was the third shout. 

"Shu-shu, he is not well again" I rushed inside home after fifty-two hours of on call duty. "He has been refusing his meals for two days now! The only thing I have been able to feed him is energized water. *** "

 Luffy was freaking out. "Love, love, listen to me, we have to rush him to an expert veterinary" I patted his head. "Three of the best have visited us! Ask Fatheringo, each of them are saying Shu-Shu is an old dog, and it's time he leaves us!" 

Shu-Shu was looking at me with beady eyes, my father was slumped on his armchair in despair. 

"He is the last gift of Baby I have last trace of her is left in him" he was lamenting. 

"What the fu… Hell is wrong with you? Last gift of Mom? Perona and I, are we not your kids or what?" okay, I was clearly freaking out too.

Shu-Shu was fourteen years old hunk. Looking at him now in this condition was bad. I could make his passing away pain free. But the more I looked at him, his white furred chest rose and fell. He was far too young to kick the bucket. Luffy was in my arm, Pan Fry was running around trying to make potions to heal Shu-Shu, Tashigi was crying in some room as her howling was audible to us perfectly.

"Hey there old buddy… you can't die that easily" I kneeled before him. He wagged his tail. 

"BastardCunt you have to live, for that Blonde's sake, for that unmindful policewoman, for the pink family and for that little husband of mine. He renamed you; he also reminds you of mom, right? If you die today… your gravestone will have another name BastardCunt" Shu-Shu made protesting sound. 

"Good, you are going to live long enough to watch Natsu marry, okay?" I picked up the white ball in my arms.

"Tafffffyyy…." My dearest husband padded behind me. "We will save him, your Senpai is actually going to save him" I smirked. "We are going to Shuraiya-senpai's home?" Luffy asked. I nodded.


"Luffy, what are you doing here" BastardCunt opened the door and his eyes grew large. " Save Shu-Shu" Luffy mumbled up.

 "I am not an animal doctor" Shuraiya looked at Luffy with surprise. 

"Your grandpa is a retired Veterinary," I mumbled, and Shu-Shu shivered in my arms. "How do you… whatever come inside" Shuraiya let us.

Inside on the couch, a little girl was sleeping with similar tousled mauve hair. "Shuraiya who is it?" an old man with bright eyes walked inside the drawing room. 

"Grandpa please save my Shu-Shu" Luffy rushed towards the man. 

"I…am… Luffy, I retired years back" the old man looked at me. "I take that's your favourite and famous Traffy" Shuraiya's grandfather patted Luffy's head.

"Hello sir, please help Shu-Shu" I spoke. 

"I can give no guarantee, my methods are old, it may kill the poor chap and if I succeed he will live at least three decades in dog years" the old man shook his head.

"As a fellow doctor, I am willing to take the risk sir, please save Shu-shu for my Luffy." I bowed with Shu-Shu making noises.

"Luffy, sonny, please carry him and follow me and none of you guys are coming to treatment room. And Shuraiya I expect you to be done with your part" Shuraiya turned pale in seconds. "Did you get my point?" the old man asked. "Y-Yes" the mauve haired bastard was sweating.

"Mr. Law, may we step outside?" Shuraiya asked.


" Mr. Ace, the proposal for medical conference is wonderful, and I can understand your humanitarian reasons to keep your names hidden" Corcos informed.

"Haha… no, it's just that I don't want media to poke nose in everything. If the best doctors from around the world come together to help cure major diseases, what can be better than that, right? My wife as you know is a kind woman, but she wants this exchange of knowledge to be free of political scrutiny" Ace was clearly lying, and the reasons were not universal but very personal.

" Sadly from your hand-pick list of doctors three have refused the conference for personal reasons" Corcos spoke. 

"And they are?" Ace asked. 

"Doctor Cavendish has been planning his honeymoon for a year now, you can't keep a newly-wed focused if you take him away from his desired holiday, my friend Dr Tsuru-san is in that age now, where she can't travel to far off places and Dr Trafalgar Law has rather a queer curiosity, he finds this conference fishy, and he thinks a week of meeting in the hills won't save humanity, pardon the boy" Ace gritted his teeth.

" No problem, please carry on with the conference without them. The future Queen wishes them well" Ace hung up.

 "That smarty pant smelled up my plan" Ace was emitting fire now.


"Do you mind if I smoke a stick?" BastardCunt asked me.

"No, go ahead, slow suicide is a respectable habit" I sat on the lawn chair. "You know you are too cynical, scary and depressing guy to be with Luffy?" Shuraiya took the seat beside me. "Tell me something I have not heard before" I sighed.

"Paedophile?" he asked. I looked up with boring eyes. 

"Undeserving?" I nodded. 

"Stalker Husband?" I was grinning. 

"Seriously? Stalker Husband? Ummmm what about Control Freak? …nah you ain't that type" he was thinking hard as he sucked in the smoke from the cancer stick. 

"Overprotective?" I mean, he is asking me that. 

"Too old for Luffy?" I nodded again. 

"Coward" of course I had been called that. 

"I give up… you had it hard Mr. Law" Shuraiya exhaled a puff of grey smoke.

"Well, the reason I called out was to say, I am Sorry. I really do love Luffy" he gulped his voice, as if I was blind to his love. "Look, you don't get to choose with whom you fall in love with" he looked at me.

"True" I replied.

"I had no intention to hurt Luffy the other night, I just got carried away. I am not blind, either. Luffy is head over heels in love with you. For him the world is divided into two parts, one where things are done to make Traffy proud and in another part everything is done with Traffy. I get it. Okay, I get it that you guys are glued to each other. I am jealous of you guys too. But I know Luffy will never look at me the way he looks at you" Shuraiya stabbed the butt on the ground. "You guys are too entrapped in your own world"

"No one called me Old Geezer before you" I patted him hard on the back. We were even now.


That night, Luffy and I returned home with recovered Shu-Shu. Everything after that fell into their place peacefully, and Luffy's eighteenth birthday was a month away from us. He was excited and I was nervous. Once the threshold of the only binding on me was crossed, there was going to be no turning back. Beds would burn on our passion fire. The very thought of uniting with Luffy gave goosebumps to me.

"Traffy.. I love you the most" he whispered in my ears.


And forty-eight hours before Luffy's eighteenth birthday, my little husband was kidnapped, kidnapped by his beloved elder brother.

Ace was going to regret this one action of his for lifetime.

The War was ON…..


TBC


Everything I have… ***: Bluntly copied from last episode of HIMYM, when Barney meets his daughter for first time he uses this words. I may have improvised a bit.

Energized Water***: Water with energy boosting ingredients that cures dehyrdation during summer times and on sick days. In India we use our national favourite: Glucon-D!