Actions

Work Header

Unnamed

Summary:

When an unnamed akuma targets Lila, Plagg and Adrian have to take the other miraculous to their temporary owners. Where's Ladybug?

Notes:

Spinel esque Akuma, but I tried to make her similar to who was Akumatized.

Chapter 1: Who?

Chapter Text

Everything was supposed to be fine today.

Well, fine for Lila. (Nearly) complete devotion from the class, getting Chloe to convince Adrian to give Lila a chance. The only threat now was Kagami, and if she could break Marinette, she could probably break the stoic too.

What she didn't expect was this new akuma. It looked wild to say the least, with an ear to ear grin staring down at the kids. She had red hair that was pulled into pigtails that seemed to defy gravity, and harsh, icy blue eyes that held a wicked glee. Her outfit was similar to Reflekta's but subdued to be shades of blue and closer to her body.

"Well, well, wellwellwell! Such a great menagerie here!" She cooed. "Let me get a closer looksie!" A hand went over her eye, which stretched out in a disgusting manner. "Lady Wifi and Bubbler...Reflekta and Princess Pollen...Anti-Bug/Queen Wasp and Vanisher/Miraculer...Stoneheart and Horrificator...Gamer and Dark Cupid and Timebreaker...and...Vulpina~" her eye retracted back into her skull, keeping the smile. "Isn't it remarkable that everybody has somebody except us...?" She began to outstrech her arms to wrap around the corner poles of the school. "We're on opposite sides so none of the median wants to play with us! Makes sense...I was the only one paying attention to the game you set up! After all, that's what this is to you, right? A game?"

She swung her body down and quickly scooped Lila up with the akuma's legs. "That's what you said to me, right?" She laughed and then dropped Lila. Lila landed on the side of her arm and the akuma turned to look like she was a slingshot preparing to aim herself at Rossi.

Alix ran up to defend Lila, "Who do you think you are?!"

The akuma's eye twitched. "Did you just ask who I am?"

"Uh...yeah! Lila's not done anything wrong to you!"

"Yeah! Who are you to attack her?" Another voiced piped up.

The akuma smiled wider if it was possible and began to laugh. Other people tried to question the akuma, only making her laugh louder. She then stopped and gave a chilling glare. "Who am I?" Her arms unraveled from where they were, "Who am I? What are you even saying?" She stomped to the edge of the roof. "I'm the loser of the game that only I knew she was playing." The akuma pointed to Lila.

The akuma showed her akumatized item, a giant knife. "Let's play another game! I call it 'Truth or Die!' Lives on the line! Winner take all!" Something came out from behind the akuma. A bug that looked like it was white with green spots and matching eyes to the akuma. "Let's show 'em what we're made of, pretty bug." She cooed to her companion.