Actions

Work Header

Let Us Cling Together As The Years Go By

Summary:

Brian has spent his whole life convinced he will never find a mate, that he will be alone. Until he meets a young Alpha actor who is playing him in an upcoming biopic about the life of his long-departed friend.

This is the story of how Brian finally finds love.

Notes:

Hi! So this is a new mini-series I started to be a companion to @ahopper84's upcoming work! This will feature Omega Brian and Alpha Gwilym (their proper ages). If this bothers you, hit the back button!

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Chapter 1: Oh My Love, My Love

Chapter Text

It was like staring into a mirror, that is if a mirror had the ability to make you 40 years younger. Brain felt an eerie sense of deja vu as he stared at Gwil as the other man gestured as he spoke. They had been camped out in the actor’s trailer on set for the better part of the afternoon and whatever scent blockers Gwil had been wearing were beginning to wear off and even at 70 years old Brian was becoming affected by the smell of young virile Alpha. He could feel his body beginning to react and he’s found himself unable to focus. He couldn’t remember the last time this had happened, the last time he had been so affected by an Alpha. 

“Brian?” Gwil’s soft voice knocked him from his thoughts and he snapped his eyes up to meet those of the younger man. The younger man who was wearing that damn long curly wig and watching him with concern in the depths of his gorgeous eyes. Brian shook himself once. “Are you okay? You look really flushed.” 

The older Omega shook his head at him. “My mind wanders sometimes, no need for concern,” he said dismissively, waving a hand in a gesture that was familiar to something Gwil himself had just done a few minutes ago. They really were alike in so many ways. 

“You’ve gone all flushed, let me get you some water,” Gwil insisted, pushing himself to his feet, casually placing a hand on Brian’s shoulder, seemingly to offer the older man a bit of comfort for whatever was ailing him. All it did, however, was make Brian want to whine deep in his throat, the heady smell of Alpha hitting his nose as Gwil swept past him to grab a bottle of water from the mini-fridge. 

As if by some invisible pull Brian tumbled to his aching knees, and ignoring the sensible voice in his head that told him he was much too old and too dignified for this kind of behavior, turned himself so his back was to Gwil and bent over, ass in the air. Shame filled him for a moment as he realized he had forgotten the most important part. He was still clothed. He couldn’t even present himself correctly to a willing Alpha; he did whine this time at the thought, hanging his head between his shoulders where he braced himself on his hands and knees on the floor. 

Behind him, he heard a sharp intake of breath followed by what was presumably the bottle of water hitting the floor. Any trace of the scent blocker Gwilym had been wearing evaporated as the sudden tangy smell of Alpha arousal filled the air. Brian whined again, trying to arch further up, hoping he would present an inviting picture for the Alpha behind him, knowing he wasn’t as young as he had once been and that the much much younger Alpha probably had little to no interest in an old washed up Omega like himself. 

“Wha, what are you doing?” Gwil’s voice shook as he spoke, tense and undercut with something Brain couldn’t place, not in his state at least. 

Brian shook his head softly, arching up more, closing his eyes, his intellect fighting his instinct. He took a deep breath and tried to fight the whine that bubbled up at the smell of Alpha in the room, of Gwil in the room, and he knew his face was glowing red as he could feel himself hardening in his trousers, and, shit, was he getting wet? He did whimper this time, the sensation both familiar and foreign, it had been so long. “Alpha,” he sighed out, his brain short-circuiting as Gwil took a step closer. He could hear the Alpha taking a deep breath and he knew what the other man could smell in the air. 

“Brian,” the Alpha started softly, “Stand up, please.” 

His joints creaked in protest as he tried to scramble to his feet, and he had to remind himself he wasn’t 20 and stupid anymore, he was a grown man, well into the twilight years of his life and he shouldn’t be acting like a hormonal teenaged Omega anymore. He whined deep in his throat, his face red, as Gwil reached out to help him up, the Alpha’s hand hot against his skin even through several layers of clothing. 

“Alpha,” he whimpered, closing his eyes against his own embarrassment. What was wrong with him? He honestly couldn't remember the last time he had felt like this, his cock growing interested in his trousers, slick beginning to leak from him. He hadn’t been wet in a very long time. 

A strong hand cupped his face and he turned his face to press his nose into that palm, breathing in the scent of his - no not his the - Alpha. He whined again, his instinct to drop back to the floor and press his face against the growing bulge in Gwilym’s trousers. But the hand on his face steadied him and he blinked open his eyes to meet concerned yet desire filed seafoam eyes of the Alpha that was keeping him grounded. 

“Brian,” Gwil started, his big beautiful eyes wide with something Brian couldn’t quite place, “What’s going on? You don’t have to get on your knees for me.” 

Brian blinked for a moment, shaking his head to clear the fog of his Omega instincts and he found himself turning even more red than before, if that was possible. “I,” he stopped, biting his bottom lip a little out of his depth here. He’d been with a grand total of two Alphas in his life: a drunken mistake on the cusp of his heat and John and that was in a weird angry threeway with Roger present and calling the shots. “I don’t know what came over me,” he finally settled on saying, straightening himself as much as he could, clenching against the feeling of slick leaking from him. It had been such a long time. 

The other man stared at him for a moment, his warm hand still on Brian’s cheek and it made Brian want to melt at the look in Gwil’s eyes. He’d never had an Alpha look at him like that before. He saw the younger man take a deep breath, nostrils flaring and something like stunned recognition filled his face. “Bri, do you, are you… attracted to me?” The young Alpha asked, something unreadable in his tone. 

Brian closed his eyes against his sudden shame. He had to admit he had been attracted to the younger man since he’d first met him. Strong jawline, sharp cheekbones, those seafoam eyes that could stare into your very soul, the way he spoke to everyone like he had the utmost respect for them no matter who they were Alpha, Omega or Beta. The way he’d lit up when Brian had first handed him the Red Special, the younger man cradling the guitar in his arms like it was the most precious thing in the world. The feeling of the younger man in his arms when he went in for a hug, his earnestness as he listened to Brian talk and tried to copy his accent. Brian wanted to whimper again as he felt his body react even more to the closeness of the Alpha, his cock throbbing in his trousers, slick dampening his briefs. 

He heard rather than saw Gwil take another deep breath, smelling the scent of Brian’s arousal. “Do I have to say it?” Brian asked snarkily, his eyes still closed, face on fire. 

Gwil’s hand left his face, to smooth through Brian’s curls, before cupping the back of his head. Brian squeezed his eyes tighter shut, feeling his heart rate spike and he knew he reeked of Omega arousal. It had been so long, over 30 years since he’d been this damn close to an Alpha like this. “Brian,” Gwil’s voice had gone deep and Brian snapped his eyes open on instinct that the sound of the Alpha rumbling through the younger man’s voice. “Tell me what you want.”

Brian swallowed hard and clenched his jaw shut as he stared into those pupil blown eyes. Everything in him was fighting the instinct to bend to this Alpha’s will, to be a good Omega. But he couldn’t do it. He had been independent for so long. 

The look on Gwil’s face relaxed from Alpha back to more himself, and his fingers scritched at Brian’s scalp like he was soothing a startled animal. “You don’t have to tell me, I’m sorry, that wasn’t fair, but, Brian,” he took a deep breath through his nose, “I can smell you, and damn it,” he huffed as if fighting with himself, “I’ve wanted you since before I met you, and knowing, I think, that you might want me too..” he trailed off as if suddenly feeling shy after all but baring his soul to the older Omega. 

Something in Brian softened as he realized Gwil was feeling just as nervous as he was. He let himself lean into the fingers still scritching at his scalp and he let his eyes shutter half-closed. “Gwil,” he murmured, swallowing hard again, “I...yes, I’ve wanted you, I want you.” 

Gwil’s eyes burned with his desire and Brain almost gasped at the heat in them. “May I kiss you?” the Alpha asked, and for a moment Brian was thrown. Most Alphas he had known (save for John) hadn’t been ones to ask, merely taking what they wanted. But he supposed it was a new day and age. 

“Yes,” he answered softly, letting himself relax at the feeling of the younger man’s hand coming to rest on his hip, the hand in his hair tightening just slightly, before soft, so impossibly soft, lips pressed gently to his. Pleasure sparked along his body, the epicenter of his lips burning with his sudden desire. He whimpered into the kiss, feeling his body reacting further and he burned. It almost felt like a long ended heat. 

“Bri, I don’t want to do anything you don’t want to do, but I would really love to see you,” Gwil requested softly, his lips hovering above Brian’s and more heat flashed through Brian’s body. He had never had an Alpha request to see him like this before. Even when he had been with John and Roger it hadn’t been like this. It hadn’t been full of gentle care and, dare he think it, love and affection; their coupling had been rough and lust driven. They, of course, cared for each other but not in the way Brian was suddenly feeling. 

Brian couldn’t stop his hands from trembling as he tried to undo the small buttons on his shirt. Sudden self-consciousness went through him and he hesitated. He wasn’t the tiny wafer-thin Omega he had once been, he had gotten old, and normally that didn’t bother him, but here, today, standing before this stunningly handsome young Alpha who was looking at him like he had hung the moon, he was very aware of how he looked. “I don’t look like I did in all those pictures you’ve been looking at, Gwilym,” he said, looking down, unable to meet the Alpha’s eye. 

A long finger hooked under his chin forcing him to look at the Alpha. Those amazing eyes seemed to stare into his very soul. Gwil was giving him such a smile that it made Brian want to cry. “I know who you are, Brian, I have no expectations,” he said softly, turning his hand to cup Brain’s cheek, “So if you want, I would love to see you, but I understand if you don’t.” 

The Omega held Gwil’s gaze as he finished unbuttoning his shirt and, feeling his heart pounding in his chest, shrugged his shirt off his shoulders, standing before the still clothed Alpha bare-chested. He felt his face burning from his blush as he felt Gwil’s eyes rove over his bare chest. The Alpha looked star-struck again like he had the first time he had met Brian. The hand at the back of his head trailed down to his bare shoulder, his free hand hovered uncertainly like Gwil wasn’t sure if he was allowed to touch or not. Feeling suddenly bold, Brian reached for Gwil’s hand and brought it to his chest, pressing the Alpha’s hot palm to his bare skin. 

Both men sucked in sharp breaths staring at each other with wide eyes. Brian could smell the increased Alpha arousal in the air and he knew his own scent was heavy as well,  if the feeling of slick leaking from him was any indication. “May I, may I kiss you, Brian?” Gwil’s voice trembled as he stared at Brian with at endearing deer in the headlights expression of his. 

“Please,” Brian whispered, feeling suddenly overwhelmed by everything that was happening, “You don’t have to ask, Gwilym, please kiss me again.” 

Gwil’s answering growl was all Alpha and it sent a thrill of pleasure down Brian’s spine, and he gasped as the younger man pressed his lips to his. It was harder than their first kiss had been, big hands pressing to the bare skin on his back pulling him close. Brian did whimper this time at the feeling of being held the way he was. His cock throbbed in his trousers and he was wetter than he had been in a very very long time and he could feel Gwil’s answering erection pressing against his thigh and he felt a little lightheaded at the thought of having that cock inside him. 

“Please,” he gasped into the kiss, his hands coming up to clutch at Gwil’s strong back, feeling muscles bunch and coil beneath the thin fabric of the Alpha’s shirt. The smell of the Alpha was heady and he wanted to press his face against the crook of his neck and breath him in. Instead, he let his lips part and welcomed Gwil’s searching tongue into his mouth, going lax against the Alpha as that clever tongue licked into his mouth, curling around his tongue, and he wanted to cry at just how turned on he was from that one action. 

The strong hands against his shoulder blades smoothed down his bare back to the top hem of his trousers and he whined against Gwil’s lips, trembling under his touch. He felt like he was 20 again having his first dalliance with a sweet Beta girl from his classes. It hadn’t extended beyond some snogging and heavy petting but he had been awkward and unsure and he was right back to feeling that way as Gwil’s fingers hooked in his belt loops. 

“Brian, tell me to stop if you don’t want this,” Gwilym said, pulling himself away from the kiss. His handsome face was flushed red and his eyes were nearly black with his desire and his lips were kiss bitten and Brian wanted to feel those lips against his skin. 

Brian answered Gwil with a growl of his own, not nearly as charged as an Alpha’s may be but still, it made the younger man blink at him for a moment. “You stop what you are doing, Gwilym Lee, and so help me you will never touch me again,” Brian said, the breathless tone to his voice taking away any heat behind his threat. 

The smile that broke over the young Alpha’s face was breathtaking. “May I take your trousers off?” he asked, fingers already at the button before he had even finished asking the question.

“Oh, god, yes,” Brian bit out trying to contain his sudden feeling of self-consciousness as clever fingers snapped the button on his trousers and the fabric was pulled down along with his briefs, pooling around his ankles. The sickly sweet smell of his own arousal met his nose and he knew he had gone red all over from his embarrassment. His cock bobbed against his soft belly, and he could feel slick leaking down the back of his thighs. Seafoam eyes stared up at him from where Gwil had knelt before him. 

“Beautiful,” the Alpha whispered before he pressed his face against the place where hip met thigh, sucking in a deep breath. “God, Brian, the way you smell, I can’t get enough.” 

Brian’s face went even redder and he could feel his flush extend down his chest. The feeling of Gwil’s hot breath against his skin so close to where he was aching to be touched was making him crazy. He clenched his fists at his sides to keep from reaching down and threading his fingers in that curly wig the younger man still wore. “Gwil,” Brian couldn’t stop himself from moaning, his body trembling as Gwil’s hands found the back of his thighs and held him close as his face nuzzled against the skin of his hip. 

“May I touch you?” Gwil asked, his words muffled against Brian’s skin but Brian still trembled at them. This is ridiculous , he thought to himself, closing his eyes briefly, before snapping them open and reaching down to cup a hand over the sharp cheekbone of Gwil’s face. He turned the younger man’s face up to look at him. 

“You don’t have to ask me every time you want to do something,” Brian smiled softly at the Alpha on his knees before him, “If you do something I don’t like I will tell you, I promise.” He brushed a curl out of Gwil’s face, stroking a thumb over soft lips, eyes growing wide when Gwil parted his lips and sucked Brian’s thumb into the warm cavern of his mouth. Brian’s brain seemed to short circuit for a moment. He had never had an Alpha do this before. Every Alpha he had known wouldn’t have been caught dead in their knees before an Omega, and yet, here was Gwilym, kneeling before him, sucking on his thumb, swirling his tongue around the digit, looking up at him from beneath long eyelashes. 

His body was burning as Gwil sucked on his finger, and Brian couldn’t stop the noise that left him as Gwil let his thumb fall from his lips, nuzzling his face into the palm of Brian’s hand. Those pupil blown eyes glanced up to meet his before Gwil leaned down and took the head of his cock between spit slick lips. Brian’s knees went weak at the sudden warmth over his cock and the sight of this handsome Alpha in his knees with his delicious lips around Brian’s cock made him feel lightheaded. “Oh, god,” he gasped, hands coming to clutch at Gwil’s shoulders, realizing suddenly that the Alpha was still fully clothed.

Brian gasped as Gwil took more of his cock into his mouth, squeezing his eyes shut against the feeling of that hot wet mouth around him, the Alpha’s tongue licking up the vein on the underside, long fingers wrapping around the base to hold him steady, covering what Gwil couldn’t get into his mouth. It had been far too long since someone had touched him like this and he could feel his orgasm creeping up on him, slick was spilling from his clenching hole and he tried to keep from bucking his hips up into Gwil’s mouth. 

“I, I’m going to come, Gwil! I’m close,” Brian gasped out, fingers digging into Gwil’s shoulders. He trembled as Gwil eased off his cock with a long slow suck, licking around the head before he sat back on his heels looking up at Brian with shining eyes. 

Brian watched something complicated cross Gwil’s face for a moment before the Alpha took a deep breath. “Can I eat you out?” He asked, staring up at the Omega. 

“Oh,” was all Brian could get out, his mouth suddenly dry as his hole fluttered and clench around nothing, a frankly surprising amount of slick spilling from him. He nodded dumbly for a moment, eyes wide as his heart pounded in his chest. He watched breathless as Gwil rose gracefully to his feet, guiding Brian back to the small bed that was situated at the back of the trailer. He felt his whole body heat even more as Gwil gestured for him to sit. 

Brian sat dumbly, well aware that his slick was dirtying the top cover of the bed, but didn’t care as Gwil gently shifted him so he was flat on his stomach, a pillow clutched to his chest, one under his hips, legs spread. He’d never felt so on display before. The last time someone had done this for him had been Roger, oh eons ago, and the other Omega hadn’t been overly fond so they’d never done it again. Now, here was this young veril Alpha kneeling behind him, between his spread legs, big hands on his cheeks, spreading him open to apparently look at the wet fluttering hole that his cheeks hid. 

The whimper that left Brian was one of embarrassment, and he smushed his face into the pillow he clutched and tried not to think about what Gwil was looking at. He felt a gentle finger ghost over his hole, brushing sensitive nerves there and he trembled. Why couldn’t the younger man just finger him if he didn’t want to fuck him that way? Would he really put his mouth on him? 

“Is this okay?” Gwil asked quietly, hot breath ghosting over the backs of Brian’s thighs and the older man shivered. 

“Yeah,” he breathed out, closing his eyes forcing himself to relax at the Alpha’s gentle touch. He felt himself getting wetter and he honestly couldn’t believe that after so long he was actually as wet as he was. 

Firm fingers dug into the muscle of his ass and spread him more apart and he took a deep breath as he felt hot breath over his wet hole. Nothing could have prepared him, not even the past fumbling experience with Roger, for what this would feel like. Sparks lit behind his closed eyes, and every nerve in his body screamed in pleasure as Gwil’s tongue licked at the slick leaking from his hole. Brian gasped and his body shook and he smushed his face deeper into the pillow to try and stop the noises he was making. 

Gwil licked over him again, a rumble leaving him in the form of a moan, before his lips pressed a kiss to Brian’s hole. Like, Brian gasped at the feeling, full-on kissed, lips to furled fluttering muscle. Brian panted into the pillow, fists clenched against the feeling, before he felt what he soon realized was Gwil’s tongue pressing gently inside his wet open entrance and he couldn’t stop his hips from bucking back. 

“Gwil!” He shouted, voice muffled by the pillow, trailing off into a low moan as that tongue swept circles around his entrance before darting back in. “Oh! Oh! Fuck, Gwil!” 

The Alpha hummed happily against Brian’s skin and continued to lick at the slick now leaking even more steadily from Brian’s hole. His face was buried firmly between Brian’s spread cheeks, the well after 5 o’clock shadow scraping against over sensitive skin. Brian twitched and moaned and gasped and tried to rut against the pillow under his hips, seeking friction against his aching cock. A firm hand on his hip stopped him, and he whined low in his throat. He felt like he was about to bust out of his skin. Either that or have a heart attack. 

“Please,” he begged, not knowing what he was even begging for, but knowing he needed more. He whined again, before he gasped as a long finger pressed against his leaking hole, before pushing inside next to Gwil’s tongue. Brian trembled under Gwil’s touch. The Alpha made another happy noise against Brian’s skin, the rumble sending shivers of pleasure through Brian’s body. 

“You taste so good,” Gwil murmured, breath hot against Brian’s slick opening, words almost lost against his skin, “I’ve been thinking about this for so long, and this is so much better than I could have ever imagined.” 

Brian whined at those words. Fuck, he was always a sucker for dirty talk in bed and something about Gwil’s voice just made him want to combust. 

“So wet for me, aren’t you, my perfect Omega?” Gwil spoke again, louder this time, as if wanting Brian to answer. “So wet and so open for me, so perfect.” 

The noise Brian made had started out as a word but came out as a strangled moan as Gwil crooked his finger up and found Brian’s prostate, making sparks of pleasure shoot through him. His thighs trembled and he canted his hips back. That clever tongue returned to lap at the slick that was spilling from him, darting inside to lick at his insides. A second finger pressed inside along with the first and that evil tongue and Brian was sure he was going to shake apart. 

“So good for me, taking my fingers so well,” Gwil rasped as he pulled back, pressing kisses along the insides of Brian’s thighs and the gentle swell of his ass. Brain shook with the gentle feel of sweet kisses along his skin. He had never, in all his life, been treated like Gwil was treating him now. 

“Gwil,” he gasped out, trying to arch his hips back to get the Alpha to put his mouth back on him, but Gwil just kissed around his hole, licking at the slick that was still being produced and Brian couldn’t stop the needy whine that left his lips. He was so close to coming, he just needed to be touched and he knew he would explode in the most delicious way. 

Gwil licked into him again, sucking lightly at his hole, making him scream and sob into the pillow he was clutching. A third finger slipped into him and those terrible clever fingers tortured his poor prostate until he was gasping for every breath. “Come for me,” Gwil whispered against his slick soaked skin, “Come for me just like this, with my fingers and tongue in your ass, come for me, my perfect handsome Omega.” 

Brain’s body seized and he actually screamed as his hole clenched around those fingers and tongue, and he shook apart as his cock exploded, spilling come all over the pillow that was propping his hips up and slick spilled from his hole.  

Behind him, Gwil was moaning, his finger and tongue never stopping their ministrations as Brian shook through one of the most mind-blowing orgasm he had ever had. His trembling arms gave out and he fell face-first against the pillows and he closed his eyes trying to get his breathing back under control. 

“Fuck, Brian,” Gwil panted, leaning back, carefully pulling his fingers from Brian’s trembling body. His voice was wrecked and he sounded desperate to come. Brian made a weak attempt to roll over out of the wet spot but his arms and legs were trembling too bad for him to move. “Fuck,” his tone changed completely, as Brian felt a warm hand on his shoulder, helping him to turn over. “Are you okay? I didn’t think…” Gwil trailed off looking at him nervously. 

Brian raised a still trembling hand to cup Gwil’s shining face, pulling the young Alpha down for a kiss. “That was amazing, thank you, Gwil,” Brian felt himself blush, “It’s been a long time since I’ve felt like that.” 

A pleased look crossed Gwil’s handsome face and he pressed another kiss to Brian’s lips. Brian cupped the back of his neck and drew him closer loving the taste of himself on the Alpha’s lips. His hand slipped to rest on Gwil’s shoulder and he realized the younger man was still fully clothed. 

“Gwilym,” Brian hesitate for a moment, searching those wide pupil blown eyes, “May I see you?” 

A soft blush covered Gwil’s cheeks. “I don’t want you to feel pressured, Brian, to, you know,” the younger man gestured vaguely and Brian chuckled, squeezing Gwil’s shoulder lightly. 

“I don’t think I could go again right now no matter what you said or did, Gwil, my dear,” Brian chuckled, feeling completely blissed out, “But I would like to watch if you will let me.” 

The blush deepened and Gwil blinked at him as if he’d never seen anything quite like Brian before in his life. And Brian was sure he hadn’t, an obviously fucked out 70 plus-year-old washed-up rockstar Omega sprawled naked on his bed? Yeah, Brian was pretty sure this was a first for the young Alpha. 

But so was watching Gwil strip, Brian’s mouth went dry as the Alpha pulled his shirt over his head. Firm muscle rippled under pale skin and Brian had the sudden urge to lick at the defined ridges of Gwil’s abs. If he had been 30 years younger he’d be on his knees presenting, begging for this Alpha’s knot. As it was, he felt the beginnings of desire bubbling in his belly but he knew it would go nowhere. 

Pupil blown seafoam eyes met his and Gwil gave him a small smile, hands pausing at the button on his trousers. The Alpha preened a bit, shaking his head making the curls of his wig bounce, straightening his spine, rolling his shoulders back. The cool air of the trailer made his nipples pebble into hard buds that Brian wanted to lean in and lick. 

“Like what you see?” Gwil’s voice cut through his thoughts and he snapped his eyes back to the Alpha’s sudden embarrassed at having been caught staring at the firm chest on display before him. Not that Gwil hadn’t been staring at him completely naked. 

Brian favored the Alpha with a small content smile. “Very much, though I think I’d like to see more,” he said, eyes pointedly dropping to the large bulge in Gwil’s trousers that had Brian’s mouth practically watering at the sight of. The only Alpha he could remember seeing completely naked had been John, and he was both excited and nervous to see what this young handsome Alpha was hiding in his trousers. 

Gwil made quick work of his trousers, letting them puddle around his ankles, standing before Brian in just his boxer briefs. He was flushed from his high cheekbones all the way down his firm pecs. Brian couldn’t stop staring at those abs. He wanted to run his tongue along each ridge and see if he could suck marks to each defined muscle. It took him a minute to realize that Gwil was hesitating again. 

Brian gave Gwil a tender smile, reaching out a still slightly trembling hand, lacing their fingers together when Gwil took his hand. “You don’t have to, Gwil, I won’t be disappointed if you don’t want to, I’ve gone this long without seeing an Alpha,” Brian said softly, squeezing their interlaced fingers again, “This has been more than I could have ever hoped for.” 

Thick eyebrows drew together as Gwil frowned at him slightly. “You’ve, Brian, you’ve never been with an Alpha before?” The younger man’s voice shook as he spoke, squeezing back holding Brian’s suddenly embarrassed gaze. 

The Omega frowned slightly as he considered his words. Technically he hadn’t if by being with an Alpha meant being knotted consensually. He had been knotted before, but he couldn’t remember anything that had happened between himself and the random Alpha who had taken him home on decades ago to help him through his heat. If it meant anything else then yes, he’d been with an Alpha, even if it had been only for one night and he had been a third party to a weird, uncomfortable, anger-filled threeway. He shook himself. “Not exactly, no,” he finally settled on, watching Gwil’s impossibly beautiful eyes get wide. 

“Never?” The Alpha asked again, his voice catching in the middle of his word as Brian shook his head, “Brian, I, don’t let me pressure you, please, I don’t want to do anything you don’t want to do.” 

It took most of Brian’s willpower to keep from rolling his eyes at the Alpha. Instead, he tugged at the hand he still held, pulling the younger man close, until he was forced to kneel on the bed. “Gwilym, I would like to see you take your pants off and touch yourself now, I would also like to see the face you make when you come, so will you please, get on with it,” Brian said matter of factly, before he sat up as much as he still recovering body would allow him to do, and pressed his lips to Gwil’s, breathing in the warm spicy scent of Alpha arousal. 

He heard more than saw Gwil swallow hard and felt the younger man nod even as they kissed, the Alpha shifting around so he could shove his boxer briefs down his hips, shuffling around until he was kneeling naked on the bed before Brian. The Omega pulled back from the kiss to take in the sight of this beautiful Alpha fully naked before him. He felt his mouth water as his eyes trailed down that firm chest to his flat belly where his large hard cock was red and already dripping where it stood proudly out from a thatch of close-cropped brown hair. Brian wanted to shove his face into that thatch of hair and just breathe in the scent of this Alpha but he refrained. Instead, he squeezed the fingers he still held before he let go and settled back against the headboard. 

“Please, Gwilym,” Brian murmured, resting a hand over his own feebly twitching cock, “I want to see you.” 

Gwil nodded again, settling himself as close to Brian while still being in the other man’s sight as he could. He closed his eyes and taking a visibly deep breath he reached up with both hands and tweaked at his own nipples. A soft gasp left him at that motion, before he repeated it. Brian watched enraptured as those pert buds grew red under the attention of those clever fingers, and he wanted to crawl over to Gwil and take a nipple between his teeth and nibble. 

A breathy noise left Gwil’s pleasure parted lips as he wrapped his long fingers around his huge red leaking cock, spreading the copious amounts of precome down the veiny shaft, easing the way for his hand to slide up and down, drawing the foreskin up over the head with each upward stroke. He had his eyes closed and head tilted back just enough for Brian to admire the long line of his throat for a moment before he was drawn back to the way Gwil’s hand worked over his cock. 

“Brian,” Gwil’s breathy voice drew his from his thoughts and he met pleasure clouded eyes. “Please, touch me, Brian, please, I, I need you, shit, will you touch me?” 

Brian shakily scooted closer, reaching out to touch Gwil’s bare chest, running calloused fingertips over smooth skin. The Alpha trembled under his touch, a gasp leaving him as fingers found an apparently sensitive nipple and pulled. 

“Please!” Gwil gasped out, hand not stopping on his own cock, Brian’s Omega pheromones making the knot at the base begin to swell despite not being inside him. “T-touch me, please, Brian, I need, please.” 

The Omega’s hands shook slightly as he trailed fingers down Gwil’s chest to his belly and then to where the Alpha was stripping his cock hard and fast, knot swelling with each pump. Brian had read, oh eons ago, that it was the pressure of an Omega’s body closing around a knot that would bring an Alpha pleasure, and some porn stars had learned that a firm grip with a hand around the base of the cock and over the knot could imitate that feeling. He’d never done it himself, but he was certainly willing to try it. So, he reached down and wrapped his fingers around the swelling knot and held firm. 

Gwil all but screamed as his body went as tense as a guitar string and the knot under Brian’s hand grew even more, and the Alpha was coming and coming, hot come splashing all over his hand and his belly and Brian’s hand. He came with several twitches of his hips, shouting out Brian’s name intermingled with bitten off curses. The Alpha sobbed as his hips stuttered and Brian was still holding him tight, hand wrapped firmly around his knot. 

“Brian,” Gwil sighed out, hips jerking again as his cock weakly spurted more hot come into his hand. Brian watched in almost awe as the knot under his hand began to deflate and Gwil pulled a face at the feeling of being held and Brian tried to pull back but the Alpha caught him and captured his lips in a hard almost bruising kiss. 

Brian let himself be manhandled back so that he was on his back on the bed and Gwil was half on top of him, their tongues battling for dominance in Brian’s mouth, both men covered in come and slick and sweat, pressed naked skin to naked skin. The smell of Gwil was overwhelming, filling Brian’s head and making him feel weak. He knew if he had been younger he’d be ready to go again just from watching Gwil get himself off. A gentle hand carded through his tangled curls, before coming down to cup the side of his face, Gwil’s tongue warm and wet in his mouth, tasting of his own slick. 

“Well,” Gwil said softly pulling back just enough so he could rest his forehead to Brian’s, taking a deep breath through his nose, “That was…”

“Amazing?” Brian filled in the blank for the young Alpha who seemed to hesitate again as he tried to describe what had happened between them. 

Gwil chuckled, his beautiful eyes flutter closed briefly, “I was going to say transcendent, but amazing works as well.” 

Brian returned the chuckle, wrapping his still weak arms around the Alpha hold him close. Gwil scooted down the small bed so he could curl himself around Brian, smushing his face into the side of the Omega’s neck, taking a deep steady breath. Brian let his eyes close as the Alpha scented him, a happy contented purr leaving him as Gwil threw one leg over his and wrapped himself around Brian like a koala. 

“You smell so good,” Gwil mumbled softly, his face still smushed into Brian’s neck, “Like the first day of spring.”

A fine blush covered Brian’s cheeks as the Alpha praised him. He opened his mouth to speak but no words would come. So he just pulled Gwil closer, his fingers tracing abstract patterns on the younger man’s back. They lay in silence for several moments, Gwil’s breathing finally going back to normal as he recovered from his orgasm. Brian felt the Alpha tense under his hands and he braced himself for the ‘thanks for fulfilling a childhood dream but I’m not interested in you like that’ speech. 

Instead, he got shy seafoam eyes staring up at him, with teeth worrying at the young Alpha’s bottom lip. Brian felt a surge of affection as Gwil day up so he could look Brian in the eyes fully. Deft fingers reached out to caress his face, and Brian hummed happily at the gentle touch. “I like you, Brian,” Gwil’s said softly, his face going red as he stumbled on, “Like a lot, and I think you like me too, and I’ve never done this before so I don’t know if it should be like in the movies with all the flowers and gifts and formal practiced words, and I really hope not because then I’m already failing you, but, I just want to say, or ask really I suppose…” 

“Gwil!” Brian couldn’t stop the soft chuckle that left him as he cut the younger man off, reaching to take one of the hands the Alpha has been wringing together worriedly, about as sure as he could be about what the young man was trying to ask him, “Gwilym, will you be my Alpha?” 

Gwil’s eyes went wide at those words and he sank his teeth into his bottom lip, before he let it go, sitting up straighter, shoulders back, head high, Alpha pheromones filling the air as he tried to make himself look more like an Alpha. It lasted a handful of seconds before a helpless giggle left him and he covered the hand holding his with his other hand. “If you’ll be my Omega, Brian, I would be honored to be your Alpha,” he said softly, leaning in to kiss Brian sweetly. 

“Alpha,” Brian cooed against his lips, kissing him back, wishing his body would respond the way it should to this moment, but he had exhausted himself and there was no way he’d go for a round two tonight. Gwil didn’t seem to mind, wrapping his arms around the Omega, holding him close, shifting them so that Brian was cuddled up to his side, holding him close, protective, like an Alpha. 

Brian closed his eyes, cheek resting on Gwil’s strong chest, loving the feeling of being held and being made to feel small wrapped up in his Alpha’s arms. A sweet kiss was pressed to the top of his head, and as he began to doze, right before he drifted into a contented sleep, he heard the whispered words, that filled him with warmth: “My handsome Omega.”