Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warnings:
Categories:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 3 of Shopping
Stats:
Published:
2019-05-26
Updated:
2020-08-01
Words:
63,895
Chapters:
13/?
Comments:
36
Kudos:
76
Bookmarks:
5
Hits:
5,777

THINGS MONEY CAN'T BUY

Summary:

So, because things just didn't seem ended with the last chapter in Don't Go Shopping, we have the sequel. Ta daaa!

Please ignore the other story, All the Poison Money Can Buy (former What's a Lifetime Warranty), when reading this - that's an AU and has nothing to do with what will happen here.

Also, the first idea when I started tinkering with this was to have a little PWP. You know, as a treat for all you lovely readers. Well. It decided it wanted plot. So... it is not porn without plot, it's porn with plot. Some deity help us.

Aaand I made a discord, if you want to shoot the breeze about the stories or whatever: https://discord.gg/ySHZTHw

In any case, it starts roughly 2 years after the events in Don't Go Shopping ended.

Chapter 1: TURNING 21 IS A BIG DEAL

Chapter Text

“So, what do you want for your birthday,” Thranduil asks, while they are having lunch.

Legolas pauses, puts the fork down and frowns.

“Already? Oh, it's almost March, you are right. I completely forgot.”

Thranduil smiles, sips his water, and then smirks.

“I was thinking you should do something new. I mean, 21 is a special number.”

“Oh, Thran, do I want to know?”

“Of course you do, my love. Let's see… what didn't we do by now?”

Legolas laughs out loud now.

“You do keep a list, right?”

“Of course, how else could I stay organized,” his father quips. “We could take a trip to Galadriel's new resort…”

“We are quite busy these weeks, remember the merger?” Legolas reminds him, making him pout. Of course his lover is amused by this.

“We can… yes, I know!” Thranduil is jubilant, and knows he had just the right idea. But he has to think a little…

“Oh God, you want to surprise me,” Legolas moans, and Gods, that's such a good sound.

“Mmm, keep that up, my darling, we have half an hour on the way to the next meeting,” Thranduil purrs, and loves the gleam in Legolas' eyes.

“It's your turn to chose dessert,” the tease says. “So, chocolate cake or…”

“No cake today,” Thranduil growls. “You'll drink your dessert. And you'll be very careful not to spill.”

Legolas shivers, and then grins, moving his hand until it touches his chest, just like a feather. The tease then licks his lips and signals a waiter, asking for the check.

They go to the limo and Legolas warns Bain not to leave for 5 minutes, and to buzz them when they arrive and allow them another 5.

Before Thranduil has the time to chastise him, Legolas is throwing his clothes off, then kneels and bends his body, until his lips touch Thranduil's fine black leather shoe.

“Please, master, I’ve been such a good boy,” he moans, “please, may I have dessert now?”

Thranduil shivers and his cock is trying to rip through his pants in 5 seconds flat. Legolas looks positively scrumptious like this, his back arched just right, his splendid ass just deviously turned upwards, and he burns to make it pink.

“Please master, I beg of you, give me your sweet cream,” his shameless boy begs again, his hands going under his trouser leg, scratching at his calf. The wicked pink tongue lingers outside his mouth, and he knows what that does to Thranduil, how could he not?

“Undress me,” he commands. “No touching.”

Legolas is mightily efficient at that and takes care to put all the clothes on the front seats, so they have them ready for the meeting.

Thranduil sits and motions Legolas to kneel again.

“Touch the rings,” he says. “Very slowly.”

Legolas does, and his eyes light up so beautifully as he arches his chest towards Thranduil. His cock is hard too, of course it is, twitching when Thranduil moves his hand downwards and starts teasing the inside of his thigh.

“What will you do for dessert,” he asks. “Would you remain hard if I ask it?”

“Yes master, anything you want,” Legolas breathes, still touching slowly, his cock twitching again when Thranduil's hand goes up, starting to tease his balls with the fingertips.

“Pull at them now,” he orders, and Legolas moans deep when obeying.

“Stop,” he says, and touches his own nipple rings, feeling the heat when he pulls, slow but decisive, enjoying so much the exquisite pleasure-pain. Having the damn piercings was one of the best decisions they made, for sure.

“Come here then,” he beckons the boy, and grabs his hair, pulling him slowly, oh so slowly, on his cock, until Legolas' lips reach his pelvis. He moans and keeps him there for a while, enjoying the wet heat, the velvety throat trying to relax against the invader. He lets go of the hair and Legolas goes up a little to breathe.

Thranduil bends and his hands catch his son's nipple rings, pulling him down with them. The thrum against his cock is exquisite, so he sets a nice, slow rhythm, pulling Legolas all the way down from them, loving the vibration of each moan, feeling it going up his spine. He's moaning too, but does not want to change the rhythm. He tortures both of them like that, he does not know for how long, until he can't take it anymore.

Pulling back a little, because his boy wanted to taste it, he comes on his tongue, and Legolas just swallows all, making pretty sucking noises.

Thranduil allows himself to slouch on the chair and pulls the boy in his lap, catching his breath.

“Enough dessert, little leaf?” he asks, drowsily.

“It was delicious!” Legolas purrs. “But I can always have some more!”

Thranduil laughs at that. Both of them are insatiable, he knows. But there's no time and, really, no need to torture Legolas right now.

“I think I need dessert too,” he says, and of course Legolas is eager to give it to him. His son pushes him to lay on the bench and comes on top, putting his knees on each side of his head, allowing him the perfect view of the pert bottom. He loves feeling the soft, plump balls rubbing on his face, while the pink cock pushes slowly into his open mouth.

He relaxes to let him enter all the way, but it seems Legolas wants to tease, because he uses one hand to support himself on the chair back and pushes just one inch at a time, then pulls out, angling himself to jab at his throat but not enter it for now.

“Can you breathe,” he asks, and when Thranduil confirms, he pushes fast and hard, hitting the back of his throat almost painfully, gasping because of course his cockhead is sensitive, making Thranduil gasp too, feeling used and just loving it.

He wonders if the boy will come like this to make him choke, and would like to beg for it, but can't speak like this, can only relax and take it. He realizes this will ruin his voice, and that adds to the pleasure, so he groans and enjoys it even more. Then Legolas changes the angle and starts going as deep in his throat as possible, making his eyes tear up, and he really tries not to choke on saliva now. He stays buried deep and very soon Thranduil indeed can't breathe. It's beyond beautiful and his throat constricts around the plump piece of meat and Legolas flicks his rings and pulls back to fill his mouth, growling, pinching his nipple over the ring, sending abrupt jolts of pleasure into his sated body.

He managed not to choke, but has to gulp air to recover, and knows he must look so well used, because he sees the greed in Legolas' eyes when he watches him, also trying to catch his breath.

Of course Bain buzzes them right then, so they have to get dressed and try to arrange their hair. Damn, it's a real mess.

“Thank you for dessert,” Thranduil rasps, and Legolas just whimpers.

“Tell me you have a cock cage hidden around here!”

This startles a laugh out of Thranduil.

“Why would you want a cock cage now?”

“Because I really shouldn't tent my pants listening to your voice for the next two hours.”

“Well, my dear, then you should do the talking. No pouting!”

*

When did the twins move to his house, Thranduil wonders, when they get home and the two are near the pool, trying to give each other a tonsillectomy. Legolas grins and brashly goes to pull at their hair, and yeah, they were so lost in it they haven't heard them arriving and are now sputtering and trying to get their breath back. Oh, and yes, there's that room they used more than once now, when they stayed overnight. Interesting.

“What are you two doing here?” he asks them, noticing they really are beyond enticing and watching keenly Legolas' face, wondering how he still feels about them.

“Sorry,” Elrohir says. “The girl has a fever, Eldarion is crying because his mother doesn't pay him enough attention because of it and father seems to find us beyond annoying.”

“And we really needed some time just for ourselves,” Elladan adds.

“Hmm, well if you want to stay at Greenwood Hotel,” he smirks, “I need your input on something.”

“Sure, we'd love to help. What's the issue?”

“Legolas, can you please find something to do elsewhere for half an hour? And not pester the boys after?”

That is one delicious pout right there, and of course he leaves with a glorious shimmy of his ass. Damn, that's hot.

The twins laugh and look at him expectantly.

“It's going to be his birthday soon,” he tells them, “and I have an idea for a gift, but want to make sure he will actually like it.”

“You could always ask,” Elladan smirks, “but I suppose you don't want that, don't you?”

“Well, not really. He does like surprises, even if now he will play the disgruntled one.”

“So you are willing to let him tan your hide for it?”

Thranduil mock growls at this, but it is pretty true that Legolas will find a delicious way to torture him for it, even if he does it for the boy's own good.

“The idea is, from what I understand he never had a woman, right?”

“Not while you were separated, no, I'm sure you know better about the rest.”

“Yes, well, then. My question is, was he really not interested in that, or just, there was no opportunity?”

“I remember we did discuss it once,” Elrohir says, “I think he was interested, just, well, you know he wasn't all that looking for new people at that time, Thranduil. He was with us because he already trusted us, but was too unsure to try a stranger.”

“And he was adamant against a professional,” Elladan adds, “even one from Lothlorien, who would have been in no way coerced into it.”

“I see. Well, at least I know not to propose that, it's a start. And now, more recently, did he ever hint he liked somebody?”

“Thranduil, you do know he loves you completely?”

“Yes, I do, it's not about that! I was thinking to offer him a new experience for his birthday, and was wondering what type of woman he would appreciate for this. If he would appreciate it, something like that.”

“You've been really exclusive since you got back together, right?”

“Yes, at first it was really difficult to think I could share him, and well, then… I don't know, it just didn't happen. We do need more off time, yes, I know. Still, I don't want him to be stifled by this, and I think it's something he should know.”

“I'm afraid you'll have to speak with him about this, yeah, there were things like him appreciating something in a woman, but nothing too… well, clear in one direction – maybe a pair of eyes or a pair of legs or even a particular skin shade, but not a type.”

“Hm… no surprise then. I'll have to deal with that, I suppose.”

“Don't worry that much. He is happy.”

“I know. But I just want to make him even happier.”

“Can we watch the talk?” Elladan grins, making all of them laugh.

“I don't know, a show for a show?”

“We are always putting on a show here,” he pouts, positively melting against his brother again. “I haven't seen much appreciation for it.”

“Be glad I don't throw you out and leave you with no solution but getting your own place,” he smirks, “I think that show is just the rent.”

Of course this is a tease, it's good to see them and not feel that guilty for chaining Legolas to him, but then, it must work both ways, it's really not like they couldn't afford a place or a hotel room. Still, this could be an interesting conversation indeed.

Chapter 2: LEGOLAS' BIRTHDAY

Summary:

Yes, I am alive. Sort of well, too, just had way too much work to be able to write. No, I didn't abandon any of the stories - I even wrote snippets, just, as usual, not at the chapters needing publishing.

Chapter Text

This is a bit strange now, Elrond sounded nervous on the phone, and wanting to meet at his office is frankly unusual. But it never helps to borrow trouble, the man will be here in less than an hour, so whatever it is, Thranduil will find out then. Plus, if he said it has nothing to do with health, at least he doesn't have to worry that somehow their last batch of tests showed anything weird – not that it should, since they did take care and they didn't play with anyone else. But of course there are always diseases that… OK, since that's clearly not the case, because Elrond is not one to lie about stuff like that, maybe he should think of something else.

Thranduil is a bit thirsty, too, so he gets up from his chair and ponders what to have. Damn it, his back is quite stiff, no matter how fancy or overpriced the chair, sitting too much in it is not good. Once again he promises himself to have a more stable training schedule – and knows that it's not quite the issue. He should actually listen and add more stretching stuff into his routine, although he was never a fun of yoga or similar.

But when was it possible to do only what he wants, after all? Pouring some orange juice, because he can wait for Elrond for the alcohol, he sighs and tries to move a bit, relieve some of the tension. It's dark outside already, the galaxy of lights quite soothing for a few moments, while he savors the tart liquid. Still, he won't just look out the window the whole time, so he should decide what else he can solve until his friend arrives.

Well, he could recheck the damn Appendix D to the damn merger agreement, since it's still not as it should be, but they churned this so much already… No, better to look at the plans, yes, he could also show it to Elrond, something niggles at him there too, not that's he's clear on what. He should really decide on it, the new building is pretty much structurally finished and the contractors are kind of harried right now, yes.

He's almost startled when Elrond gets in – not that he isn't the one who sent everybody home except security and said they should send the man right in. Damn it, he should really rest some more.

“Are those the plans for your new offices? How come you still haven't decided, shouldn't it have been ready by now?”

“Hello to you too, Elrond. Yes, they should have been ready quite some time ago, but it seems I had a hissy fit and had them replace the design team completely. And yes, it should have been ready, the guys actually doing the work need it to get to business.”

“Do I want to know why you had those people fired?”

“Because they were lazy and prejudiced and tried to pass it all as artistic mumbo-jumbo, that's why.”

“What, did you keep them discussing until 2 in the night?”

“Not even, although I was thinking it, after the first stupidities. Actually, Legolas said that was just boring and predictable and that we could just arrange all meetings to start at 3:45 AM.”

Elrond laughs, startled, and manages to seat himself, and Thranduil realizes he should offer the man that drink, after all, the story is longish.

“What in the world did they do, it's really not like Legolas to want to do such things to people.”

“While it is like me to have hissy fits? Yes, you're right. And no, it wasn't even some sex hint that brought it all about, although that was somehow in the middle at a certain point. Honestly, with all the press we had, I have no freaking clue how we ended up with the only team in the country who doesn't know I'm a shameless exhibitionist.”

“You should start at the beginning, I think,” his friend smiles, sipping his whiskey and sagging a bit on the chair. Is it just him or Elrond looks really tired?

“Well. The original idea was to have the top floor just for the top brass, and they came with this all glass design, which looks well and all, but would have led to a terrible waste of space and, especially, a glaring lack of convenience. I insisted on the fact that I do need my living space, besides the office, and since you know Eowyn and Faramir are very close to having their child, it seemed only logic they would need one too. Then, obviously, it would be very unfair for Erestor not to have one, since I demand so much and he's still only human and would need rest from time to time. And there has to be one for the visiting directors from abroad, logically. Plus, honestly I wanted glass walls that could change color and became opaque, for the offices, because privacy is important in certain discussions.”

“Yes, this sounds very common sense.”

“Yeah, but of course this was ruining the artistic vision, because sweeping grand spaces supposedly look different when there's acres of actual empty spaces and the designer doesn't have to deal with so many walls and mundane spaces like showers.”

“They actually said that?”

“They started with the issue of work/life balance, which really got me rolling my eyes, and with not pressing the employees too much. I do wonder how does he think people get to be VPs in big companies – probably there is some fairyland where that happens on a 9 to 4 schedule and I just didn't go there yet. They were quite insistent with it, and with demanding honestly inconvenient meeting hours, when I was totally jet lagged for a whole three months, you know, when I was half the time somewhere across the world, which I think got Legolas on their case.

Actually, Erestor was too, because he had it even worse than me, what with his little side project in Brazil. Finally I got him to let just us deal with them, because you know him, he's always calm and all, but when he explodes, well.

Then, it was that I didn't give the other employees the same privileges. Like he ever saw a place where the CEO and VP have just the same perks as the secretary.”

“There are such places, indeed, Thranduil,” Elrond interrupts. “There's this little Indian lassi place Lindir managed to show me one day, the owner and his family are doing everything, so everyone has the same perks. But something tells me they would never afford a designer for the place.”

“Yes, well, of course there are small businesses where things are done quite differently, although with the level of regulation and taxation, I do wonder if many of the owners of such places are not way more underpaid than my employees. I mean, the worst was that obviously they had no clue what perks I do offer mine – not that I thought about that, but obviously Eowyn did, when she became pregnant and had to look for a good permanent nanny. I can actually brag we are one of the very few companies in the country who made a deal with a daycare chain and, lo and behold, this has supposedly increased regular employees interest in working for me and loyalty dramatically.”

“I think I heard something from Arwen regarding huge cost increases in this field, something about one of the charities raising funds and all. So it would really make sense for people to appreciate such a perk.”

“Well, the fact that I have such a damn big and productive company allowed me to do that, but I digress. So. Then, to top it all up, at another meeting the top idiot did say something about keeping it in one's pants at work, because that's the only reason one can have a bed in the building, all while ogling Legolas, who was passionately explaining something on the phone. At that, I did inform him that, in case I believed productivity would be improved by it, I would settle a mandatory hour per week where all the company could watch what I did in that bed.”

Elrond laughs so hard now, and yes, too bad he wasn't recording that meeting, because the damn moron's face was priceless.

“I am tempted to ask if you ever did something very creative in your apartment here,” he manages after a while. “Though if you phrased it like that, that's not the good answer.”

“Yes, it's good when people do use their brains,” Thranduil smiles and raises his own glass to his friend. “As I mentioned to him while he continued to be an idiot, I have no problem fucking my husband on live TV, if I feel like it, but of course, as a follow up, I started asking for a myriad extra child proof stuff for Eowyn's apartment. Including natural light, because obviously a small child needs it.”

“So this was the hissy fit?”

“They tried to give all kinds of stupid reasons why I shouldn't want such stuff, among which was budget.”

“Ouch, really they shouldn't have gone there!”

“Yes. So the real fit was that I was thoroughly fed up, so I just took up the phone, called the owner of the building and explained that I want a new team STAT or I will cancel the contract for all the 41 floors I'm leasing.”

“I do wonder why you keep leasing your offices, wouldn't it be better to own them, at this level?”

“No, not really. On the present market it would be a way bigger headache than I need. It's not the same as your clinic, a very specialized thing, offices are a different animal.”

“Well, you'd know, really. Actually, this is kind of what I wanted to talk about.”

“Office buildings?”

“No,” Elrond laughs, “I really don't need more offices. No, I wanted to talk about investments.”

“OK, shoot. What's the problem, are you OK?”

“Yes, yes, I'm fine, it's not… Well, it's true we had some issues, two settled law suits that dried quite a lot of resources, but in a way it's best. OK, yes, I should also start someplace, right?”

Thranduil nods, sipping his own whiskey while watching his friend straightening up in the chair and waiting for more data. He really didn't pay attention to much besides work, so he doesn't know exactly what is it with the lawsuits, he supposes he could find out more from Celeborn, if need be.

“The thing is, I realize it's quite some time since I had enough time and energy to keep myself informed about everything needed to make good investments, and I doubt that will change. Arwen was a bit interested in this, but with at least two small children, again, that will just not happen very soon. Plus, somebody really has to deal with our house and everything, so it should be quite enough. My sons… well, besides their hobbies, they do a lot at the clinic, and still have a lot to learn about medicine, so they are out too.”

“And I imagine Aragorn and Lindir are not the wisest choices,” Thranduil smirks now.

“Aragorn is OK, for small things, and yes, Lindir worries way too much to be successful in finance. But I really want more. I mean, we are all fine and there are enough money to live well, and everyone can make money to pay the bills, but… Well, of course, I also know my in-laws would do anything so their grandchildren are fine. I just feel the need to stabilize things more and...”

“OK, really, Elrond, I am more interested in what you need me to do than in the why of it. Shall I understand you want my advice for this?”

“Yes, really. If I might be so bold… I would prefer to just give you the money and let you work your magic, if that's not too much to ask.”

“Since this is pretty much my job description, yes, sure. Do you have a specific field in mind, do you expect a certain return, how involved do you want to be in this?”

“As uninvolved as possible, I think. I'm serious, there's just not enough time to deal with everything well, so...”

“Yes, I do know how that feels. Honestly I was thinking, before you arrived, that I need, we need more time off and all. No, that doesn't mean you'd create more work for me, if you want just nice returns, I can think of a few places we needed more funds already, because the merger consumes quite an annoying level of resources, so I could thank you for the offer.”

“That's a relief. And we are also long overdue for a vacation. Ugh. There's always something to do, you know?”

“Yes, unfortunately I do. This damn merger annoys me very much at the moment, but it was needed, we needed their facilities too bad, although… I'm ranting, sorry.”

“I can rant right along, and I imagine it will be just as incomprehensible. What do you need from me, so we can settle this and maybe go have some dinner and talk about something else than work?”

“A clear sum would help, and Celeborn has our standard contract. Read it, tell me what you want to change, actually, tell him, and then we can start. It will even be refreshing not to worry at all about explaining the source of funds, too.”

“Yes, but I understand you managed quite well with the other funds, too. By the way, do you need me to call Fingon and tell him about this, so he doesn't think you'd lose time from what he needs you for?”

“No, no, I have free hand in this, completely. He's indeed happy with how things work, too, and squeaky clean funds, like yours, also help everything immensely. Probably he should call you and say thank you, too. And the connections did the trick for most of it, they helped us immensely. But yes, everything goes real good, the worst problem, as always, is finding qualified and loyal people. Which is why I would have gladly strangled the idiots for not taking into account the needs of my most important people.”

“That bad, really?”

“If Eowyn and Faramir would decide to leave all of a sudden, I’d be neck deep in shit, literally. He's so damn good at raising good managers that's unreal, and she is really great with creating a coherent strategy. I'm kind of worried what will happen in the next few months, but we'll manage somehow. And I do talk regularly with Fingon, because truth be told, we only managed to use about a third of the possibilities by now, it is all just too big to hurry.”

“OK, I'll send you everything by the end of the week. No real hurry, I just want to know this is done, put it out of my head. What do you feel about sushi?”

Looking closer, yes, his friend has some new lines around his eyes, some darker circles under them, too, and his skin looks tired, worn. Well, it is damn unfortunate that rest is so damn hard to find time for. Sushi sounds… OK, and he has no other idea, and maybe Legolas wanted… No, he should also spend time with his friend, for sure the boy can find something to amuse himself for a couple of hours.

*

Actually, last night Legolas had amused himself by sleeping, which was quite a smart decision, and this morning they were both very busy, so again there wasn't time to speak. His time management skills do need brushing up, damn it. Even if just to have more often quiet dinners with his few friends, like the last evening, because it is, indeed, good for his mind.

But in the afternoon something tells him Elrond didn't sleep, because Celeborn calls to tell him the standard contract is signed already. Well. At least the lawyer can confirm that the lawsuits were not that bad – yes, financially, it was quite annoying, but that's it, some things are better settled than reaching court, and Thranduil promises himself to do everything to help his friend recover. It is a good idea to diversify, anyway, although it can also be such a big pain in the behind.

The access to ports and private railways helps several of the international companies they set during the last years, more than helps, it was mandatory, but he is not that good in that field – yes, he learned as much as possible, but he has to rely on others a lot more than he likes. Unfortunately, short of managing to add a hard drive to his brain and download lots of data at will, he's still human and, thus, limited. Fuck that.

And even the fact that he now needs this behemoth of an administration – seriously, they were totally fine when they only had 10 floors in a building, for fuck's sake, now they reached 41 and it's possible they'll need more in a few years, with the growth possibilities. Actually, he needs a very serious conversation with Fingon, because it would be so easy to overextend themselves, and that has a huge potential to crash and burn. Yes, better do that as soon as possible – and why does the man want them to meet in person to do it? Ugh, at least he's not summoned immediately, but this is one more thing to add to the already bulging agenda.

Eowyn looks so damn tired, too – she's tall and takes care of herself, but biology being what it is, things are still not that easy, and he'd really love to be able to relieve her of more tasks, it's just that they don't yet have somebody that good. Legolas learned a lot and he's very good at representing the company in person at many events, which for sure is now appreciated, since it's clear she finds standing pretty much annoying. But the boy has still a lot to learn at the strategy and coordination part, which is only natural, after all.

Yes, Eowyn has… 8 years already in the company? 9? Besides being actually trained for it and coming from a family who had a reasonably sized business, too, so it's really pointless to make such comparisons. Actually, it's not, because it shows him how intelligent the boy really is, and yes, fuck, Thranduil is beyond proud. And this is why he just kisses him hotly as soon as he enters the office, leaving him flustered and speechless, because obviously he didn't expect it. And, just as obvious, Eowyn rolls her eyes at him.

“Maybe you should have done that more often,” she laughs, “at least the damn designer would have gotten the picture.”

“Don't worry, the new one is way more… malleable. And not your worry, I said I'll deal with that and I am.”

“Yes, but the deadline...”

Legolas laughs now, shaking his head, and it's true, they are all workaholics.

“You know,” his love starts, “I might say that maybe the best gift would be just resting, for everyone, what do you say, Thran?”

“I say I'm not that ancient,” he huffs, “and I promise to talk about it tonight, OK?”

The boy shrugs and checks his phone, mumbling something about needing quiet and leaving them alone, probably to speak to someone.

“I still have a feeling something is missing,” he tells Eowyn, “and it would be really annoying to have to make changes after we move everything, but if neither of you have any new request, I think I'll give them the go ahead.”

“I imagine I will have lots of new ideas, but that will happen after I lose the melon in my front pocket,” she jokes, and what else can be said?

Nothing, they just get down to business, and soon Legolas leaves, because he needs to meet someone, and that evening he also has a gala to attend, but Thranduil absolutely doesn't have the time to go with him.

*

“I feel a bit tired tonight, so I thought you should ride me. Very nice and slow.”

There's a bit of a pout, at the idea of slow, obviously, but the spark in the azure eyes shows clearly that Legolas is all for it. No news here, indeed, but it's still gratifying, each and every time.

“Ah, but you are not doing it right, Legolas, lean a bit more to the back, yes, just like this.”

Mmm, the delicious groan the boy makes when he's fucked just right is the thing that makes absolutely each day in Thranduil's life worth living. It really doesn't matter how many stupid pricks he has to deal with, how much he has to work, how tired he is. When he hears these sounds and Legolas' face gets nicely flushed and he starts to tremble just a little, everything is just perfect. So he keeps him there, impaling himself on Thranduil's rock hard cock, still so slow, but with a small push at the end, yes, yes, that's how things should be.

It gets even better when the creamy thighs tremble, when the boy's arms shake too, yes, he's going to burst any moment, if Thranduil allows it. Should he? Should he tease some more?

“No spilling, treasure,” he purrs, and yes, of course he loves the whimper, too.

Loves the drops of sweat decorating the perfect skin, loves even more the drops of clear liquid his son's equally hard dick produces. So he uses a finger to teasingly gather them and savor them, and it's clear Legolas really has a hard time restraining himself from moving faster.

Thranduil really was tired, is tired, but there's always the need to prolong this, to wring every little drop of pleasure from their lovemaking. To hear the music of his precious boy's whimpers, all night long. Still, his hips do want to move harder, to push so deep inside the perfect heat, to watch his treasure shatter. Almost without volition, one hand goes to play with the so pretty hard cock, and Legolas' eyes roll back in his head, clearly conflicted between getting more of the dick skewering him or the hand squeezing lightly.

“Please, dad,” he moans so hot, hips twitching just a bit, copious liquid dripping onto Thranduil's hand.

“Is there something you don't like?” he smirks, knowing well the answer, but loving to hear it anyway.

“Please, harder, harder, please!”

Yes, he's biting that delicious lip, and Thranduil desperately want to taste the puffy flesh, to get so damn deep inside, in all ways possible.

“Kiss me,” and oh, it's so pretty, the way Legolas bends over his chest, the way he opens up so desperately, letting Thranduil steal his breath, making him growl into the kiss and throwing patience to the wind, starting to fuck him for real. Deep, sharp jabs in the exact right spot, because of course his treasure should get what he wants, and oh, those muffled screams are the best, absolute best, bringing a burning heat up Thranduil's spine, making him break the kiss to yell and help get Legolas vertical enough to see his son spurting. It's always such a high, and probably by now this is pretty much automatic – the moment Legolas feels the hot seed filling him, he explodes, fuck, fuuuuck, so good.

They are just laying there, breathing, enjoying the afterglow, and they should talk, really, because the tiredness dissipated for Thranduil – question is, is Legolas still awake enough?

“Treasure, want to sleep or are you up for a little talk?”

“I can talk, I just find you are the perfect pillow, so don’t make me move from it.”

Chuckling, he squeezes his son some more, and no, there’s absolutely no need to move that delicious body. Ugh, he’d have liked it even more if his cock didn’t decide to soften completely and get out from the nicely wet hole, but well. Seems he should, indeed, sleep more.

“So, about your birthday.”

“Ah, that. Do I get to know what will happen?”

“Yes, that's exactly what I wanted to discuss. I do have an idea and I think you'd like it, but if for any reason you don't, just tell me, no hard feelings, clear?“

“Damn, this must be something if you need to warn me now! OK, I'll listen and really think about it before I give an answer, good like that?”

“Perfect, love. OK, so, I know I was so very possessive all this time, and I hope you didn't feel too smothered by it. I think that should change, at least, well, for things I know you liked, like when we played with the brat.”

Legolas snorts with laughter now – what?

“Yeah, he's still annoyed we didn't get to do more.”

“Of course he is. But right now I wasn't thinking about him – I was thinking actually if you'd like to see how it is to play with a woman.”

“Oh, I… that...”

Damn, he's so cute when he bites his lip like that, Thranduil can barely help himself not to… and why deny it? So he takes a finger to lightly tease the sculpted cheek, then lightly touch the reddened lip, and then licks at it, making Legolas sigh.

“Would you enjoy that?”

“I… probably, although… well, I don't exactly know what to do, but you could show me, obviously.”

“About that. I would like you to think about it, we could play together, or it could be just you and whoever you choose.”

“No, no! I… I was in no way smothered, as you say, because there wasn't somebody else, Thran. You are quite enough.”

“So I'm a handful, is that what you're saying?”

“Mmm, yes, you are!”

Oh, he just loves this mischievous, hot smile, and even more the confidence his son shows now, especially because he knows how much work it needed to accomplish.

“So, OK, yes, it's an intriguing possibility, but I'm not interested in doing that alone. And… do you have somebody in mind?”

“Not really, I was thinking, it's your gift, you should choose.”

There’s a bit of quiet time, in which his hands just move aimlessly over the boy’s back, but said skin seems to get colder, so Thranduil wiggles enough to get the cover and throw it over them, getting a nice sigh and a kiss on his shoulder, as a thanks.

“Thran, thing is, you said then that it would hurt you to see me with someone else, and I really want to know things are not like that anymore. Very seriously, I am not interested in anything that would hurt you.”

“Well, love, I was being stupid and very insecure at that time. And I apologize, because I doubted you, and I really shouldn’t have. I do know very well how much you love me, and this would just be some game, because yes, I do know how very uninterested in it being more than a game you are – so I need to get my ass in gear and stop being dumb.”

“If you are 100% sure, OK. Rules?”

“Well, safety first, as usual, even more so since pregnancy is a possibility. Then...”

“Shit!”

“What is it, love?”

“So what happens if she does end up pregnant?”

Damn, this was supposed to be an easy thing, but yes, of course Legolas… damn, he hurt the boy.

“If it happens, it happens, the child would be acknowledged and they and the mother provided for. We are legally married, and I don't plan to hide that from such a person, so they'd have to deal with such an eventuality.”

Yes, it's heavier than he thought, and he tries to point out that this does not really happen that often, especially in the more sophisticated world, but he shouldn't push, either. After all, it's something that was supposed to bring his son joy, not reopen old wounds. So the boy will think about it and they will discuss it more, another day.

“OK, so… regarding that discussion about children, too. I’m really not inclined to want that, at this time. I don’t know if it will change, but I’d rather it didn’t happen.”

“And still, you seem to get along very well with Arwen’s, and with others at various gatherings.”

“Yeah, well, that is different. I’m not responsible for more than keeping them entertained for a couple hours, for not allowing them to fall or stick their fingers into a socket, and that’s fine, it’s something easy to do. The rest is way more complicated and I just… I have enough to learn as it is, after all.”

“It is always possible that the woman wouldn’t even want a child, Legolas. I...”

“I’m not saying to leave her alone with it, that would be… well, unthinkable, really, it’s just… OK, I really want it not to happen.”

“I have to agree with you, especially given my record with such cases. So yes, we will take care, and we’ll leave contact information, should anything happen. Even if she’d lie and the child would be somebody else’s, it’s not like paying for care and giving birth would be a problem, until we can find out for sure.”

“Shit. See, it’s exactly the thing that absolutely puts me off every damn time, in the circles we move about. Why I was damn happy for what Elrohir did tonight, too.”

“What happened?”

“I stayed with him mostly through the damn gala, it was all boring to tears, but somehow there were several women who wouldn’t really take no for an answer, so he ended up going home with 3 of them in tow. I seriously hope he’ll still be able to get up tomorrow.”

“I’m sure it’s not that bad, surely Elladan will help – or did he get more?”

“No, Elladan is at a medical conference, out of town. It seems there’s a company that managed to combine traditional titanium prosthetic parts with 3D printing with some polymer, and it is fantastic for a lot of operations, replacing more than just bone, also parts of joints that couldn’t be replaced previously. This polymer thing can be similar to cartilage in some ways and all, so, well, they need to know as much as possible and try to secure a deal, so he won’t be back until he does it.”

It’s probably the part Elrond mentioned, about having his sons busy with medical stuff. And who else he should send, after all, if not those he can trust the most? Also to this gala and probably many other similar shindings where either him or Legolas – mostly Legolas, since he was so much abroad lately, that’s true – met one or both of them.

There’s a niggle of doubt, once again, since they are visiting each other often, and seeing each other in town, but… It’s stupid again. Yes, Legolas prefers their company, but a very big part of that is because, indeed, he doesn’t have to worry around them – of being judged, of being pressed into something… Yeah, it’s pretty much the same he feels around Elrond and very few others.

“So this is why you don’t want somebody known?”

“Yes, I’m thinking, besides the fact that it would surely end in papers the next day, that it will also make them push even more, and I just… It’s way easier to decline because we are exclusive, you know?”

“I’m sorry, love, that I made your life so complicated. Of course we can just pick somebody up in a club or something, but it can always appear in the press, so, do think about this, and let me know whatever else you’d like. As I said, I was thinking of it as a nice piece of fun, but I do understand your worries. Thank you for being so open with me, and let’s rest, give me a kiss, OK?”

Chapter 3: PERFUME OF A WOMAN

Summary:

So.

This is probably the worst piece you'll ever read, written by me. It has so many issues that... the only reason I am publishing it is sort of a contest of will with myself, that I can actually write het and that i do finish something I started. Which, from a reader's point of view, I can get that is very bad news - and I do apologize for it.

Although it is the best way to bring in some plot issues, too. Sigh.

In any case, I also understand that some of you might just not want to read het in general, even if it's very well written, so I will absolutely understand if you skip these. I will try to add a synopsis of important things in notes at the end of the chapter, so you can just read those, if that is the case.

For those who do read it, be warned that I will do something which I understand especially American readers can find puzzling - telling parts of the story from the point of view of a minor, very episodic character, and changing POVs a bit more than usual. This is intended and do let me know if you need me to add, like, in brackets, whose POV it is, if it's unclear from the writing.

Notes:

And I just hope you can bear with me through this, even if I delayed posting this way, way too much, and got hung on it and didn't write as much as I should. Please? (Bats eyelashes and all.)

One last warning - the way I portray a character of color is bad. From too many points of view, and once again, the only reason this is published is because I am sometimes much more stubborn than it is good for me. Which is probably all the wrong reason, just... be warned.

There are also French words used in this, so here is the list:
(C'est) dingue - (It's) crazy
mec - guy, dude
merde - shit
je m'en fiche - I don't give a damn

If you want to know how Marie looks, google Theresa Fractale. She's beyond gorgeous!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Time rushed around them, or so it felt to Thranduil, anyway. Between finalizing the merger, having to supervise the finishing touches for the new offices and the preparations for moving and an increasingly harried pair of VPs, it was kind of a blur. But Legolas said he was OK with the proposed gift, so they were doing this, and this entire free weekend was something they needed real bad, in any case.

That was, in case Legolas didn’t like anyone they saw – which was a possibility, and Thranduil had promised himself not to push. It was quite endearing how much Legolas had fretted with getting dressed for this, too – quite new, actually. He still remembered how the boy was at first – totally clueless on anything fashion related, and unsure what was expected of him, and that was not the best memory.

No, but more recently, he treated everything more like a Eeny, meeny, miny, moe game, picking something to wear from the contents of their now common dressing room – which reminded him that an overhaul of that was really needed, too. Their size was too different to share anything but robes or similar, and half the time Legolas met someone they ended up going through stores, if it wasn’t something that absolutely had to happen in an office. That meant that, even if most people would consider the closet damn huge, it would probably be smarter to do what he had envisioned and break down the wall to the next room and have enough space.

Still, as usual, no matter what he chooses to wear, Legolas looks mouthwatering – yes, he always looks even better naked, but not just yet. He’s wearing a pair of white jeans, a classical cut he found God knows where, since most shops tend towards skinny stuff nowadays, with a very eye catching shirt, several shades of shiny light blue, from almost ice-gray to light aquamarine, which might be the thingy the boy told him was created specially for him?

“I see your question,” the boy smiles, “this is the famous shirt I managed to model, and it does sell quite well, Noah told me. The thing I like the most is that, even if the material looks so very shiny, it’s not scratchy or uncomfortable at all, they used a mix of silk with some fibers used for sport tshirts, so it can breathe if I expend too much effort.”

“And do tell, what kind of effort you mean to expend, while wearing that shirt?”

“You are not getting away from dancing with me tonight, no matter what else we do.”

“Ah, but who would want to get away from that? And it does look very good on you. Did he also make it in shades of red, by any chance?”

“I don’t think so, but I can ask. Do you want a red one?”

“Actually, I was thinking it could be something our good friend Glorfindel would enjoy. I didn’t get him anything special the last two years, I’m afraid, and this would be right up his alley. I do need to set some time aside and do such things for friends. One of these days.”

“I’ll ask, and keep an eye open for something matching, next shopping trip. And you also look very good, you know. But it’s very true, it’s so damn hard to shop for people who have everything.”

"Oh, how come?”

“I was speaking with Gil, and he has no clue what to get his mother.”

“I thought it’s still some time till Anna’s birthday?”

“It is, but since he really doesn’t enjoy spending his time in shops...”

He’s chuckling and they are ready to go. There’s nothing unusual to his own outfit choice tonight – dark blue slacks, silver shirt, all usual for him at night. But then, the only thing he’s interested in tonight is for Legolas to have a great time, whoever the woman is is just the same to him.

At first, the night seems a bust – they went to a new club, in the idea that they shouldn’t meet somebody known, but Legolas just didn’t like anyone there, so they left and went to a bar, but nobody was interesting there either, so they finally ended up at Glorfindel’s, after all. They went directly to the ring then, because, well, if the boy was having second thoughts, they could at least relax, and nothing beats having him swaying nicely in his arms, does it?

*

Marie was annoyed. The club was fine, the drink was OK, even the amount of attention they got, being two apparently single women, all was fine. It was just that she didn’t expect Tia to have changed so much since they saw each other last – or to persist so much in wanting to do something frankly stupid.

And yes, it was very hard not to roll her eyes, while taking another sip of the fancy margarita glass.

“Tia, you’re not making sense, girl. You and I had this talk 100 times some years ago – 26 is fucking ancient in this business, and that’s not gonna change because you’re ditching your man.”

It sounds really dingue to say it, even more because she repeated it so much, but damn it, everyone knows that success as a model is very, very much depending on age, and competition is beyond fierce. Why does her friend just keep moaning about this? And she gets another drink now, which won’t help her see any reason.

Sighing silently, Marie turned a bit on the bar stool, to see better towards the mass of people dancing. There were some cute specimens around, but of course she was not getting any, it was a girls night out but, even if Tia wanted a divorce, it wasn’t nice to leave her alone for a mec. Nope, maybe she was, indeed, better getting another drink, too. Or a couple of them.

And yes, now again the fact that she was offered some shoots for anti-wrinkle stuff. It’s what she grew up with all over again – her father’s football team mates spending freely and mocking him when he forced himself to save and learn welding and then lead such a boring life. But just like a model’s, a football player’s career is damn short, so when the others had problems finding a job and keeping their house and family together, even in much more socialist France, her father was able to keep his job, have a reasonable pay and support his children. Yes, sure, higher education in France doesn’t cost the crazy amounts it does in the US, that’s true, but still there are costs and everything is not such a walk in the park either.

Of course, she didn’t think she’ll teach French at a private school in the US – but when the opportunity presented itself, Marie knew it would have been stupid to refuse it, even if it meant losing shooting opportunities. Teaching is not paid that great, no, but the place she landed is quite safe, and nobody will fire her because she has a new wrinkle or because she gained two pounds, and it does pay all the normal bills, if she doesn’t spend a ton on shoes and all.

It’s funny, really, how much stuff Americans buy, and they would expect a French girl to have tons of clothes and all – and it just doesn’t work that way in France. Most of her wardrobe is very, very simple, and it’s actually harder to get good pieces like that in the States; it will probably get even harder when she stops the part time modeling altogether and no longer has the possibility to get some very nice accessory as a bonus – but that’s how things work, and yes, this could have well been the last shoot she did. Still, because she learned the hard way, she always tried to put most of the money she did from modeling in savings, after she got the teaching job, because that’s the smart thing to do.

"I am tired of being pushed to have kids!" Tia bitches again, and Marie has run out of options in how to spell, once again, that a trophy wife does that - look pretty and produce a child or two. And be thankful that it's not the 16th century and she doesn't have to produce, like, 12 of those.

"Yes, this is why I told you I didn't want to marry like that, and please, can we change the topic?"

Before having to listen to a very annoying answer though, there are two guys coming around and quite nicely interrupting their conversation - oh my, talk of eye candy! Well, and they seem to have money too, because their clothes scream quality, the kind that burns your wallet.

*

Finally reaching Glorfindel's makes Legolas so very unhappy, and it's all he can learned in the last couple of years not to let it show. Maybe he should have just told Thran that he doesn't like the gift idea, and should have asked for something else, anything else, whichever latest luxury car was released this year or... or whatever, just not this, if he was going to be so fucking picky and chicken out so bad! After all, it's not that they have to see the woman again, so any pretty face would do, but what if... Yeah, exactly, what if they do have to see her, and if... No, you can't think of that, because it will show and Thran will really worry, so stop it!

He'd even spoken to Elrohir, asking for statistics on pregnancies happening while using protection and, apparently, as statistics go, the chance was not that big. But of course he was the damn living proof that all you needed was the 2% chance or whatever. Yes, the chances got way slimmer if she'd use the pill or something too, but how do you know that in advance?

Of course he could always ask, he's not that stupid yet, but the pain in Thran's eyes, when they discussed all this... He can't see it again, and yes, it was part of the reason he decided to accept this. Only part, because, indeed, he would like to know how it feels - and that's another can of worms, of course. What if he likes it so damn much that. Now you're really being an idiot, he berates himself, you did have great sex and still, that was the issue, that it was just sex, so it wasn't enough. That's exactly the reason you didn't pursue anything else, and you should be beyond grateful for this opportunity.

Legolas is grateful, and uneasy, and wanting and not wanting it, all at the same time. Yes, he absolutely couldn't have done it alone, because he's absolutely paralyzed at the idea that he'd go wrong with the fucking condoms, and it's probably completely unhealthy to hate so much the idea that there could be a child. Even without going into details like, what would it feel to get a brother in such conditions, or a son, or whatever.

There's an arm squeezing him tightly around the middle, bringing all his body so flush with the hard form of his father, ah! And a whisper in his ear, yes, he has to snap out of this and at least make a last effort to look around. He promised. Of course. So he dutifully makes himself look at the possibly available women, and... surprise!

She has spark - and no, it's not just the sparkly gold things sewn onto her black dress. The way she moved her hands, her head, while talking to her friend, the way she smiled, when he could see her face, all was alive, interesting, not just same old. Yes, the only word that would thoroughly describe her is regal - and yes, it makes him hard to imagine more. He's trying to explain this to Thran, and is very happy to see his love really smile at this. Still, Legolas is less happy that they have to see what happens with said friend - from what he glimpsed, she looks too disgruntled to make a fun partner. And no, he really, really isn't interested in doing this by himself - it's either both of them or no play, period.

Luckily, the friend seems to get in an even worse mood because of their interest, and actually wants to leave, so that's solved. What is less lucky is that the woman - Marie, seems she's French, with a gorgeous accent - feels uneasy because, while moving things to a private table in the VIP area, she noticed their tail. It's funny, these days Legolas is so used to having somebody watching over him that at first he didn't even get what was the issue - but yes, neither Magnus nor Connor look that friendly when on the job. And it makes total sense for the woman to be leary of it all - right now, when he had actually start to want the whole thing.

*

“I don’t want to be crass,” Thranduil sighs, “but we won’t solve anything if you don’t feel safe, and I respect that.” He takes out his phone, types something and then gives it to a bewildered Marie. “Check out these three tabs, and then send them to your friend. We will take a pic, all the three of us, with the date and hour imprinted. Hell, send it to another friend too, in your hometown. Let them know to send them to all major media and the police, if you don’t message them by a certain time.”

She takes the phone, wondering what in the world he wants her to see. The first is an interview, with one of the country’s self-made billionaires – one Thranduil Green. Billionaire? Merde. The second is along the lines of the first, about a master stroke increasing his company, Eryn Galen’s worth by 400 million dollars. OK, that’s something all right.

The third is with the wedding of the year – said billionaire married one Legolas Robertson. Yes, the guys in the pictures are the two blondes in front of her, there can be no doubt about that, and her eyes are glued to the fantastic clothes they are wearing – they are right out of a fairy tale, from the thigh-high boots up to the circlets on their heads. And fucking capes too, folded over a shoulder! There’s also a picture of the damn rings they are both wearing, and she almost drops the phone when she reads how much they cost – 10 million dollars for two rings? Merde, her hand would fall off to wear such a thing!

“OK, you are Mr. ImportantPants all right”, she says, “and crazier than a bat to go out of the house with those things on your hands. Still, what does this have to do with me?”

Thranduil chuckles and Legolas laughs out loud, then the older man takes the phone back, moves on the bench near her and snaps a picture with all their heads in it and then gives the phone back to her.

“This will be a proof you’ve been with us this evening,” he says, “all the better because everything was sent from my personal phone. In case there’s an issue, the media and the police can easily establish where you were and who is liable to have done something to you.

It should also explain why I need security around, right?” She nods, so he continues. “This should convince you it’s safe to go someplace and talk. The second part is this: if a regular guy would, let’s say, buy you a beer, and then would pull some stupid shit, you would not feel obligated to do what he wants, for such a measly favor, right?”

“Yeah, I’d kick his sorry ass.”

“Good. I want you to understand that, from my point of view, paying for a nice suite in a good hotel is at the same level as that beer – I won’t feel it, so, if you don’t like what we offer, at any moment, there’s absolutely no obligation to bear us there – you can point us to the door and that’s it. Of course, you can’t actually throw the room in my face, like you’d do with the beer, but still.”

She has to laugh at this, and his words do make her think about it. It has to be true that, having such an enormous amount of money at his disposal, the price of a hotel room is just irrelevant. It will probably be put on the company tab anyway, she does know how these things work, after all. Still, in her experience, rich people are among the stingiest, and always want the moon for every penny - see all the parents of her students, after all.

“What he doesn’t say is that I think he fears small spaces,” Legolas intervenes, smiling. “There isn’t even a closet in the house smaller than a regular room, I did check one day.”

“What can I say”, Thranduil quips, “I’m a tall guy, I like high ceilings, and small rooms with high ceilings look like crap. Plus, you absolutely can’t fit a big bed in a small room. Believe me, getting 3 people in a small bed is just torture. There’s no fun in having your feet hanging over the edge from the knees down, you know.”

She has to admit the bed in her room is small for what they clearly have in mind, but why do they need to move her there, not just take the room for the night?

“He’s hoping you’ll like to spend more than just a night with us, maybe the weekend,” Legolas says, a little abashed. “Only if you will feel comfortable, of course, but well, we are used to creature comforts, and the idea you’ll have to leave to get whatever you need from bags or something seems pretty unnecessary.”

“Pretty demanding, don’t you think?”

This makes the youth bend double and laugh without being able to stop, and the older blond grins wolfishly.

“There are very many people calling me a soulless, demanding fucker and many other related monikers,” he says, “and I don’t mind, because they are right on this one.”

“You are proud to be a son of a bitch then. OK, I’m intrigued enough to accept this – let’s go get my stuff and talk everything out.”

The man grins again.

“Do send those messages,” he says, “and I’ll contact my driver to see if he’s ready.”

She sends Tia the links and the picture, then sends them to her phone also. She wonders who else can she send those to – and breaks into a grin of her own – damn Therese Labreque will have to bite her dark little nails when she sees it. Even after they didn't speak in forever. Before her mind can tell her all that’s wrong with this decision, she presses ‘send’ and gives the phone back.

“Who did you make miserable with that pic?” he asks her, “old high school rival?”

“Aren’t you the mind reader,” she smirks at him. In for a penny, in for a pound, if they want her, they should know she’s not the meek little rabbit. But it seems the man likes teeth and claws, because he smirks too, seeming to enjoy it thoroughly.

“OK, Bard will be here in 5, so I’ll settle the tab and we should get ready.”

Of course a waiter appears out of thin air to see what the man wants, and soon they are going outside and yes, he has a huge limo waiting. They reach her hotel way too fast, she just had enough time to study the fancy interior and the driver comes with her, to aid with the luggage. It’s stupid, really, but hey, rich people wouldn’t think of carrying bags, would they? The driver, Bard, a pretty good looking, slightly older guy, if she has to say – yeah, he’s not off the scale, like those two, but then, who is? – even offers to help her pack everything, or to wait for her in the hallway, if she needs privacy.

She bids him to enter the room and have a seat in the little overstuffed chair near the window. It’s good she didn’t bring much, because she can have everything packed in 15 minutes, starting to wonder if Mr. Demanding is bored already. They go back to the lobby, and the check-out is easy, because she paid in advance and didn’t make additional expenses – not everybody is a billionaire – and they are back to the limo.

No, Mr. Demanding is definitely not bored – he took advantage of the free moments, and at the moment he’s kissing his husband with so much passion, the two seem fused together. The smaller man is sitting in the other’s lap, his hands in the silver hair, his delicious-looking rump very well hugged by the tight white jeans, and doesn’t even register she’s back in the car for a few moments. She can’t fault him though – the two of them look breathtaking, and the way the older man’s hands move over his back, squeezing here and there, makes her feel warm already.

“Sorry,” Legolas says when the man signals him to stop and he sees her, “we were…”

“Yeah, you were killing time until I got back,” she smiles. “So where next?”

“The Ritz, of course,” Thranduil smirks.

“You can’t be serious!”

Both of the devils are laughing out loud now.

“Believe me,” Legolas manages to say, “he’s dead serious about having only the best. Do you have any food allergies, something you don’t want to eat?”

“Are we having dinner in the middle of the night?”

“A snack never hurts, but we can refrain, if you don’t want to.”

“It’s OK, as long as we don’t exaggerate. No, no allergies, and no special preferences – well, I love chocolate, but… What did I say so funny?”

“Then you and Legolas will really get along grand. He would do almost anything for his sweet fix.”

“Is that so? What would he do for it?”

“So you like dirty talk?”

“It’s not polite to answer a question with another” she says primly.

“Certainly not, but I’m afraid we won’t discuss very polite subjects anyway. I prefer to be blunt about this, because I’m not a mind-reader, and nothing spoils the fun more than unknown limits.”

She is about to agree, but of course they arrived already, so she lets them lead; the receptionist positively gushes at Thranduil and they are immediately led to the room – well, it’s way bigger than her house, and there’s a veritable feast on the 8 seater table. Yep, the suite does have a dining room and two bedrooms, with king sized beds, and marble bathrooms. The guy who ushered them in and showed them around left, so now they can sit at the big table and talk.

“Is this what you call a snack?” she asks, because the table is filled with fancy finger foods and all possible variations of mini chocolate confections.

“We had no idea what you like, so we asked for a broad selection. There’s no need to eat more than you want though, or at all. If you are not comfortable discussing here, we can go to the restaurant.”

“I’m fine, and I will taste some things, but if you let me alone with it, you’ll have to roll me from the table. Clearly we come from different worlds, because you do things very differently from what I’m used.”

“I hope not in a very bad way.”

“No, it’s just improbably good. So, spill, what do you want in exchange, my soul?”

“Nope, the plan is to just take advantage of your delectable body for now,” he smirks. It must be his favorite expression, when he’s not looking at his husband. “So it would be great to tell us what you like and what to avoid.”

“Common, don’t tell me you need instructions, you don’t look like it! Or, wait, were you ever with a woman?”

“You caught me,” Legolas answers, turning a delicious shade of pink. “I hope it doesn’t bother you too much though.”

“I was greedy and caught him before he really had time to experiment,” the older one says, trying hard to be very light about it, “and now that he’s turning 21, I thought he should really have some fun.”

Something disturbs her, but Marie can’t really put her finger on it. It’s not that he just called her disposable, a bit of fun – of course this is a one night stand, and they are married, so she didn’t expect more, hell, she will not pin for them after it ends, but…

“So you chose a black girl, so he won’t like it much and you won’t lose him?”

They are so bewildered by this that it’s clear that thought never crossed their minds, and then both try to speak at once, and finally Legolas gets to explain.

“I’m really sorry if I said anything offensive, my only excuse is that I don’t have any experience with this kind of short relationship. I chose you, the idea was to be somebody I would be attracted to, and Thran being here too is also my doing – he gave me the choice to be alone with whomever I chose.”

“OK, this is pretty strange for me also, because interracial stuff is never that simple, so I never wanted to bother, what with your American prissy attitude, and two guys at once is… well, much. Still, I am willing to try and I’m sorry if I come across too prickly. It’s true that this is a fling and I wouldn’t have given you the time of day if you didn’t look so hot. Please explain what exactly do you need to hear from me.”

“I have to apologize too, being the one experienced in this thing, my excuse is I would do anything to give my lover all he wants, and tend to get carried away. I can still be in the background through all this, if the two of us together make you uncomfortable; if Legolas is happy, I can be satisfied just watching.

Regarding limits, we tend to play on the kinkier side – so if you have knowledge and likes/dislikes in the area, please tell us. If not, it’s OK too, we can do regular things just as well. Still, there might be things like too ticklish spots to avoid, words you never want to hear, anything specific like that.”

Marie is laughing out loud now, because this is way too much. When she manages to stop, she has to dry her tears and then explain.

“This is way too funny, you two being kinky and me being vanilla. OK, I get what you mean, I know stuff about kink but never tried much and for now having too guys at once is kinky enough. I’m all for dirty talk, but no racial or trash stuff, and if you start calling me baby or want me to call you daddy, I will just laugh so hard I get cramps.”

“Will it bother you a lot if I call him dad?” Legolas asks, abashed.

Looking at the two of them one near the other, she realizes they do look like they could be blood relatives, and the stranger thing is that this brings a tendril of warmth in her belly.

“Damn if this kink doesn’t sound interesting,” she hears herself saying. “I suppose you can do what you will to each other, within limits. Yes, limits, so, I don’t want to see blood or body waste, that would be too much. Oh, and yes, I don’t do anal, no way.”

“Of course, no blood, and I understand about anal, that’s fine. Anything against oral, receiving or giving?” Thranduil asks.

“Why would I have something against receiving? As long as you don’t bite, of course. OK, so no problem with that, and giving, yes, but no choking and no swallowing.”

“We are clean, we’ve been exclusive for quite a while and our blood checks are up to date, if you want to see; but we will use condoms anyway, because there are also the other concerns.”

“Seriously, you carry your medical status with you?”

“I did, when I wasn’t in a monogamous relationship, and expected the same from the partner, if we played without protection. I have too many things to live for to make stupid mistakes. I know it’s not 100% sure, but…”

She doesn’t understand why Legolas is laughing so hard he almost chokes now, but it’s probably the controlling way the older man does things, which obviously amuses the younger one.

“So you find his fixations funny, huh?” she asks him, when he stops wheezing.

“He took me to the doctor first thing, although I was a virgin when we met,” he answers.

“Fuck, how old were you?”

“Don’t worry, it was about two months after I turned 18, all legal,” he says, laughing again, and Thranduil joins.

“I’m not fucking children, and wasn’t attracted by his age, if that’s what you’re thinking. And clearly given consent is essential, or I don’t play. OK, so you said no biting, only genitals or at all? What about scratching, or hair pulling?”

“Within limits, I’m OK with it, but no breaking skin. What about you?”

“Not on the face, or Thran’s neck, because it would look bad. I like it everywhere else, and he does mostly too, but be careful, because if you do it very hard, I might lose control a bit and scratch more than intended.”

“He’s quite a little kitten, I will hold his hands if you want to torment him a little,” Thranduil smirks, looking fondly at his husband, “but yes, no breaking skin and also, we have pierced nipples, I’ll show you how much you can pull before you cause damage.”

“Mmmm, can I see?”

“Of course,” they chorus, and they start teasing, alternatively opening a button on their shirts, slowly revealing some wonderful porcelain skin. Thranduil reaches towards his lover and squeezes through the cloth, making the younger one’s eyes close and his breath hitch, and then he continues opening all his buttons. He then goes behind him and opens the unbuttoned shirt, presenting the youth’s absolutely scrumptious torso and belly like an offering.

Marie realizes she’s way out of her depth, but yes, she wants this so much now, and her eyes are glued on the pink nipples, pierced by… good God, those rings are identical with those they have on their fingers, just smaller. The man’s hands go to them and pull lightly, and the youth arches his throat beautifully and sighs. It’s clear how much he trusts the other man, because his body seems so relaxed she can’t yet imagine doing the same with anyone.

“Want a taste?” Thranduil’s voice is dark and hot like honeyed coffee, and she can’t resist the temptation, getting closer, but first she has to touch, to see if the almost transparent skin is as soft as it looks. It is, silky and dry and warm, and the golden hair too is like silk. Her dark hand is such a contrast on their light tones that it’s almost too much, but the young one seems impatient and takes said hand, brings it to his mouth to kiss the tips of her fingers and lick them like a kitten, and then takes it to his left nipple. The pink bud is hard already and it’s so strange to feel the cold stone contrasting with the heated skin.

Thranduil’s hand covers hers and squeezes lightly, to make her grab the ring well, and then pulls very lightly, making the youth smile dreamily; and then he pulls more, and Legolas moans and then shivers, and now he pulls just a little more and holds her hand there for a second, then makes her let it free.

“No more than this, and not much at this intensity, or we lose him, OK?”

The nipple is redder now, and Legolas’ face is flushed, his lips several shades redder than just a few moments ago. His body is still relaxed over the man’s wide chest though, and it’s clear he enjoys what’s happening. Damn, she enjoys it too, her own nipples are all hard too, itching against the bra.

“So you’ll stay dressed?” she teases the older man, and he grins wolfishly.

“Can you take it?” he says, coming from behind Legolas and opening his own shirt wide.

Damn, it should be illegal to look so good; his chest is wider, much more muscled, but still, the skin looks soft and inviting, and she dares touch him too, loving the firmness of the muscles on his taut abdomen too, the slight shiver when she presses a bit over his nipple, which is also adorned with the same kind of ring.

“Do you like the pain also?”

“Not as much, maximum like this,” he shows her, his ice-blue gaze unsettling in its force while he does. “I prefer to cause it, so, care to show me how hard I can suck at your tits?”

She feels her panties all wet now, because the idea to see his silver head all squished against her breasts is breathtaking. Damn, she could have them both do that! Marie shimmies her dress up, and is very happy to have taken the very nice underwear; emerald green satin does make a very nice contrast with her black coffee skin, and well, they do look hungry now. She keeps inching it up and takes it off over her head, happy to see their interest is all there.

“Maybe you should lose the pants first,” she teases, “or do you need help?”

Wordlessly, they come right near her, and each one starts unfastening the other one’s belt. When they finish, their hands go to her hips and then up on her back, and then Thranduil bends and kisses her shoulder, oh so slow and light, licking lightly, going towards her throat, but stopping short. Legolas looks in her eyes and slowly touches her lips with his, then starts licking lightly too, suckling at them a little, but not trying to go in.

It’s maddening, their hands start to roam her body – but mostly her back and flanks for now, not trying too much, but arousing as hell. She realizes her hands grabbed their hips too, and starts exploring, upwards also for now. Legolas lets go of her, and the older man takes his place, still teasing, making waves of heat come to life in her body.

“Maybe we should get near a bed?” she asks, breathing hard, when he releases her.

“Well, let’s lose the pants and go to the bedroom then,” Legolas chuckles, forgetting to be a tease and just letting his fall on the floor.

It’s abundantly clear he likes the situation, because his light blue boxers are all tented up. He looks delicious, even better without the clothes, and Marie can’t help wondering how he looks without the underwear also. Well, that’s a wish that will be granted very soon indeed. Thranduil got with the program and undressed also, and fuck, that bulge looks very serious indeed. She will not start wondering if that comes from seeing his lover or her; it wouldn’t be fair, they never pretended this is anything else but fun, so she leaves it be and goes towards the first room with a bed.

*

After how antsy he was all evening, Legolas seems remarkably well now - especially if he doesn't need to take initiative. And for this, the choice was good - the woman is quite clear on what she wants and asks for it, and it is funny to see his treasure mostly listening to everything. Yes, just as they discussed, he keeps teasing, there's absolutely no hurry, and all in all, it's fun. It's been quite long since Thranduil didn't go out with a woman - and it is quite refreshing to not worry about her wanting more than some fun. Still, this is why he made it so damn clear there is no chance of it - sure, things can get in the news, as usual, or the other issue can actually happen, but Legolas doesn't need some clinging mess after all this.

Said Legolas seems to really enjoy Marie's breasts, and nobody can say they are not gorgeous. Yeah, seeing him lavishing them with attention does both make his cock so very happy and his mind go haywire, wondering if then he won't like it too much, won't want... Won't want what, a new pair of tits every month? And if that would happen, would it be so bad to do it, together?

Maybe a bit tedious, though, although... Well, they should get to real business, and it's such a perverse pleasure to show his son how to lick pussy, to kiss him right over her trembling folds, to see him get lost in mapping each inch, making her curse in French. Yeah, right before coming, good. Things work just as planned, so a few more of those until getting to fucking. Mmm, really, a good thing is that he didn't lost his touch with this, making her tremble and break is really nice and easy.

*

“Fucking get your asses in gear and actually fuck me, or find that damn door and don't let it hit you when you get out! Or do, je m'en fiche!”

“Now, now, there's no need to be so agitated,” the older prick smirks, and seems to want the younger one to start, but…

“Please, daddy, show me?” that one bats those eyelashes, while biting his lower lips and looking illegally young and helpless now, and ugh, why does this have to be so hot?

Now she wonders who actually dictates in that relationship – because yes, who can resist such a look? Probably only somebody who kills kittens and puppies for breakfast, and fuuuuuuck! Yes, she got her wish, fuck, yes, ohhh yesss! The older fucker did indeed get to business, and she was way too aroused not to enjoy him entering so deep from the first, too good now! And holding her hips tight, mmm, moving slow but deep each time, yes, oh, no, fuuuuuck! The younger one, also smirking, decided to help, or something, and is now flicking his tongue over her oversensitive clit and…

*

There’s a moment of apprehension now, when he should slip right in, and it’s really pointless, isn’t it, he does now what he’s doing, and he’s sure he won’t just blow in 30 seconds, so… Legolas bends his head to suck on an engorged nipple, to give himself just a bit more time, without causing anyone concern. After all, Thranduil knows he likes this, so it’s easy for the man to think he just does it out of habit, and Marie seemed to appreciate it a lot, so she should easily think he just likes to drive her crazy. Which is not untrue, per se, he does like to see her getting so hot and bothered, liked it a lot to feel how wet she got, so he can be sure it’s not all a big fiasco.

Yeah, so it is easier with a guy, after all, it’s way harder to miss a dick getting hard or not, but he’s kind of getting too much inside his head with this. Yes, he could always safe word out of this – but it is stupid to do it when he’s damn on top, and especially when he does fucking like it. Going on the same train of thought, his own dick is begging for action, and it’s so hard it’s almost painful, so. Well, it’s not like he could watch Thran in action like that and not like it, is it?

“Damn it, boy, you’re such a fucking tease! What do you expect now, fucking milk?”

Letting the very plump nipple escape his lips, Legolas both moans and chuckles, because she accompanied the words with a hand pulling at his hair, and damn, it feels good.

“Only if it’s already mixed with chocolate,” he quips, and she’s laughing, and that does do beautiful things to those pretty breasts. “See, you do this and expect me not to pay attention or something,” he adds now, pouting and looking pointedly at the way the mounds tremble so enticingly.

“Well, I can promise they’ll move even more if you damn get on with it and fuck me already!”

Licking his lips, Legolas realizes that it might be true – especially if…

“That would look best if you are on top, isn’t it? Let’s see, how can we...”

She laughs again and shakes her head, and it gets easier now, for some reason – he settles with the back to the headboard, and it’s fast out of his hands, because Marie is fast at coming on top of him and just letting herself fall on his cock, fuuuck! It’s never losing its spark, this first time getting inside somebody’s body to the hilt, being cocooned in silken heat and ahhhh, yes, she’s fucking moving already, intent on blowing his mind, fuck!

Keeping his eyes open is not the easiest thing, it never is, but it’s true those tits are moving, and it’s hot, so fucking hot! The way they just jiggle with her movements is mesmerizing, and then she’s taking a hand to tease a full nipple, and Legolas hears himself moan, and then his cock jumps when she picks the juicy berry in between two fingers and pulls at it so good.

“Like the show, dontcha’” she laughs now, deep and heady, and of course he does, how could he not?

“You’re too beautiful,” he manages, and pushes hard, up when she’s coming down, and fuck, fuck, this is damn good, even if it’s not so tight as he’s used to, the easy glide has its own advantages, after all. Yeah, especially not having to worry you hurt the other person at first, that must be…

“Fuck!” he yells, because Marie just pulled and pinched one of his nipples, and the shards of sensation just feel too good.

He has to retaliate, just has to, so a hand goes to the place they are joined and starts rubbing that little nub that made her moan so good, and she’s pushing and thrashing so fast, and then he feels the release of hot, slippery liquid around his cock, and it’s very, very hard not to let go.

It becomes sort of a fight soon, each of them tries hard to make the other one shatter, and Legolas almost loses track of time, of where they are, because it’s too delicious to keep at this, until Thran’s voice cuts through the sensual haze, ordering him to come, and of course he does, and then realizes that the sounds she makes are quite close to sobs. Both of them are trembling, just laying there, waiting to regain control of their bodies, and this condom business is fucking annoying, really. But that’s how things work, he has to get up on shaky legs and get rid of the thing, plus washing, because yeah, there are many ways to get somebody pregnant, after all.

*

The sound Legolas makes after tasting the damn cake is obscene indeed, and then he uses words to say something akin to the fact he never had something so delicious, and that he could eat it every single day.

“Well, I'll keep the secret from Mrs. Baggins, but you owe me,” Thranduil smirks.

“Who's this Mrs. Baggins, you said there was no other woman?” she has to ask, making them both laugh.

“She's our cook and resident busybody,” the older man answers.

“OK, I get cook, but why busybody?”

“Well, because she has to know stuff and then decide, over anybody else's wishes, what will happen; a nice example is that, after she saw how much he likes chocolate, I think around two weeks after he moved in she was already decided on this, she took it upon herself to no longer give us any kind of meal without some confection of the sort. I think I still have more fingers than the number of chocolate-free meals we had during the last 3 years.”

“Well damn, I'd like such a busybody myself; but in 3 years, I wouldn't fit through the door anymore. Seriously, how do you keep in shape?”

“Oh, I have lots of ways of tiring him up!”

Of course he would. If they behave every day like they did with her, she imagines they can eat absolutely anything, and that's damn unfair.

“We do work out pretty regularly, and seriously, too,” Legolas adds. “And if there's too much work, I do tend to forget food – he needs to remind me of it.”

Thranduil is laughing now, and both look at him, trying to understand what exactly did he find so funny.

“I think we should tell Mrs. Baggins to change the type of chocolate she uses though,” he says, grinning, “ 'reckon you are way past milk chocolate now.”

The youth blushes, damn, so pretty, and Marie feels a bit annoyed.

“What, do you want to say he just wants to eat me up?”

Yep, Legolas licks his lips, and nods, seemingly abashed.

“Then get to it, what are you waiting for?”

Yep, she had to dare him, fuck, in a nanosecond he's on his knees before her, and parts the robe and just starts licking her inner thighs like they are, indeed, made out of chocolate; he nips lightly too, giving her zings of pleasure, and his hands are squeezing her calves like the best masseuse. She expects him to go higher, but he actually gets lower and starts teasing the back of her knee, making her moan without even registering she does it, at first. Managing to open her eyes, she sees Thranduil watching them hungrily, and… yeah, proud like a mama peacock.

“Are you gonna help or just stand there, smirking?”

He laughs at the barb and comes near, and of course Legolas nips, sharper, and Marie opens her mouth to moan, just to have two fingers shoved in. She tries to glare, but the wet muscle squirms so good against her sensitive skin that she forgets it, fast, and the older man's wet fingers start teasing a nipple, oh, yes! His other hand goes into her hair, lightly massaging her scalp, and his mouth starts teasing an ear, and fuck, fingers ghost over her slit, fuck this chair, she will fall, stop!

They do, and she manages to tell them the problem, so of course they move back to bed, and now the teasing turns to plain torture, because their mouths burn on her too sensitive skin, the hands are way too light in their ministrations, and she feels herself drifting again, almost too soon. Still, how do you complain that it's too good? C’est dingue, right?

“What's so crazy?” Thranduil laughs, and she hadn't even realized she asked this out loud.

“All this,” she tries to answer, but damn, the other one has just bit at her inner thigh, while pushing two fingers inside her already sopping pussy, and it's way too difficult to be coherent like this, she can just pull at his mane and try to get his mouth higher, and the damn tease just laughs at it! She growls and pulls harder, getting him to moan and obey, yes, merde! That tongue should be illegal!

*

It's good to take a bath with all the delicious oils they offer here, and alone, damn it, because those two will kill her otherwise. She basks in it, and yeah, it's pretty clear she'll curse them every single time she has to sit on Monday – not that it's fair, but… Oh well, she loved everything they did, she's just a teensy bit scared of what they'll do today – because she's not able to refuse them, but her body is way out of practice. Suck it up, girl, take advantage of this, because you know the chances are real slim you'll get something like it again.

Marie is laughing to herself and decides to get out of the tub, before she becomes a raisin. Damn, the towels are a dream, and the plushy robe too, not that she really needs clothes, but it feels too good. She goes to the dining room and has to just stop and stare – Thranduil is also awake, nursing a coffee, most probably, but the look on his face, while gazing through the open door to the bedroom is just… good God, she could weep now, and seriously, her legs start to give way and she wonders, how it would be to have somebody look at her like this?

After some moments, she manages to move and go sit near him, and of course, he looks at his husband, all sprawled over the bed, on top of the covers. It's not that the younger guy doesn't look absolutely gorgeous, he does, every little part of him catches the eye in the best way. But you need much more than just beauty to make somebody look at you like that – after all, surely the older guy didn't lack choices in the most beautiful people around, both men and women, what with his own stupendous face and body, plus heaps of money, plus he's impossibly good in bed…

“Are you OK?” he asks, startling her, although he speaks very softly.

“Yes, yes, everything is fine.”

“You look like you're ready to cry,” he says, and turns those unsettling ice-blue eyes on her.

“I didn't think you'd see anything else aside him,” she decides for honesty, “and I really wonder how he managed to catch you. I mean, sure, he's gorgeous, and great in bed, and all, but I don't think that's enough for the way you are obviously so much in love.”

He's laughing softly, and turns his gaze back towards his naked beauty, seeming to ponder on the question.

“Not that it's my business to nose around, sorry if I...” she starts, when there's silence for too long.

“It's OK,” he answers, and then sips some more coffee. “Honestly, it was a mess at first, you wouldn't even believe it if I told you, but I'll keep some things under wraps anyway. I was totally jaded, had had some pretty bad experiences and felt so very lonely, most of my friends were ready to bet on how long it would take to work myself to death.”

She can't but gasp at this, because it's way too startling, and he laughs, quite self-deprecating, it seems.

“Suffice to say, somehow he managed to get me to want to come home early, to even be willing to sell the company and not care, if he wouldn't have wanted to spend time with me there. How did he make me fall in love with him? He simply was all I ever dreamed of in a partner, and loved me so damn much, even when I was an idiot and just treated him like… Well, not so good, let's say. He trusted me, 100%, and that's heady stuff.”

“You say it like you wouldn't deserve it.”

“All of us have skeletons in our closets, after a time; and let's say mine are bigger.”

“Honestly, I'm not sure if I'd be able to take it, somebody looking at me like you do at him, now. It's like something is breaking inside.”

“He's just turning 21,” he sighs, “but I'll be 40 in two months. We will probably have another 10 good years, but then… it's a lottery. And he won't leave my side, even if I can't offer him what he needs anymore.”

“You don't look that dumb to me, but appearances might be deceiving,” Marie says, and it's clear he didn't expect that.

“And why is that?” he scowls. “Because love conquers all and I'll be eternally young?”

“You say he loves you and then you worry that you won't be able to perform right – does your definition of love only involve sex?”

“No, of course it doesn't. But… well, let's say it's a big, important thing for us.”

“Of course it is, and I have no doubt you will do a lot for things to keep being good. Still, why do you worry so much ahead of time?”

“Occupational hazard, I suppose. There's no chance of having a great business if you can't think several steps or years ahead.”

“Yeah, but that doesn't mean you have to borrow trouble.”

“You might be right on that,” he smiles, but it's clear his eyes can't look anywhere else. It's a bit… annoying, really, but hey, they told her from the start how things are.

“I can leave, you know, let you enjoy him.”

“No, no way; he's having too much fun.”

“And that's more important than your heart?”

“It's not the first time we play with someone else,” he snaps, and then catches himself and probably wants to apologize.

“And there's someone you are afraid he'd like more?”

“I think next time I should add a caveat: only look for bimbos, brains are overrated.”

She's laughing helplessly at this, a little too loud, and it almost wakes the youth, but not quite. They stay like this for a while, looking at him settling back into dreamland, until Thranduil sighs again.

“I don't know if I should be afraid that he'll go for the… other person, or if I should encourage it,” he says, finally. “If I love him as much as I say I do, maybe I should think of what's best for him.”

“Don't be an idiot. If he's with you, it's because he wants to. Again, don't borrow trouble, take what you can and let tomorrow take care of itself. Even if I might not have all your experience, I know enough 30 year old guys who wouldn't be able to do what you did – so I don't get why you are worrying.”

“I'm a vain bastard, what can I say, if I'm not the absolute best...”

“Well, learn to be OK with just pleasing your lover. I'm pretty sure it's enough.”

His smile seems more genuine now, but all this is a bit scary. So this was what she felt, in the beginning? Marie always had good instincts, she knows that, so yeah, it just wasn't about her. Of course, her mind would love to know now, if it's a man or a woman – and it must be a man, for sure, and that's why the guy brought a woman into the equation. This is fucked up, it really is.

“I can hear your mind whirring,” he says, after finishing his cup. “Say what you mean, I'm not going to wither away.”

“It's a guy you are worried about, right?”

“Close enough.”

“What does that mean?” she scowls at him, but Legolas has awoken, so the conversation drops, and yeah, the damn man is careful to avoid being alone with her for the rest of the day. Damn him to hell! What a tease!

Notes:

In short, Legolas accepted Thranduil's offer of a gift, and they get out to clubs to look for a woman. But he is very unsure regarding a potential pregnancy and has a very hard time deciding to go ahead with it, without wanting to tell Thranduil his fears, since that would hurt his father.

Finally, he does choose someone, and they go through with it, although both of them worry during the encounter, and Thranduil realizes that he's actually jealous again and, even worse, he fears he is doing a bad thing in not allowing Legolas his freedom, since he's getting old, because he'll be turning 40 soon.

Chapter 4: IN THE DRAGON’S LAIR

Summary:

Yeah, couldn't resist that pun.

Happy delayed holidays... and the next chapter will be on next week, I promise :)

Chapter Text

When finally reaching the door of his office, Thranduil is absolutely not in the good mood he planned after delaying the start of the work day for a thorough workout – and does wonder how in the world could he have forgotten to turn the glass walls transparent when he left the other night. He actually remembers he did it, before leaving, and maybe… But Dora is not in her seat and Crystal seems to explain something on the phone to somebody, and it would be pointless to interrupt her now to ask which of them turned everything opaque, he’ll ask later. After all, it will be a long day, and after the conversation he had in the car, on the way here… Yeah, he needs to catch Legolas, and…

And, opening the door, he sees that at least that doesn’t need to happen – Legolas is in there already, and he’s positively keeping Eowyn, who’s slumped in one of the chairs and white as a sheet, from falling over. Fuck.

So he’s back outside and does interrupt Crystal – whoever she was talking to, will be there later, but now she needs to find out from Eowyn’s secretary, Alicia, who is her doctor and call them there, instantly. Yeah, he’s probably overreacting, but better that than the other.

He’s back inside and surely some water won’t hurt, so he gets her some, and yes, she’s clammy and her hands are shaking, so he holds the glass to her lips, until she manages to glare at him a bit. Better. And why in the world did he accept his office to be this damn uncomfortable? All the chairs are fancy, but an old fashioned armchair or something would have been way more useful than this, at least she wouldn’t have risked falling from one.

“Stop it, I can...” she starts now, and yes, he’s rolling his eyes at this.

“What you can do is tell us when you feel well enough to be helped to the first bed, until your doctor is here.”

“I don’t need the effing doctor, I’ll...”

“Do tell, Legolas, what exactly happened?”

Yes, of course she’s now glaring daggers and struggling weakly to get up, so he signals Legolas to allow him, and presses just a bit on her shoulders, wondering if she’ll actually bite him. Seems Legolas just came from a meeting and found her the moment she was about to fall near his desk, where she was bringing some documents.

“Did this happen often?” he asks now, so cold that Legolas winces, but otherwise Thranduil knows she’ll try to soften it way too much.

“Yeah, well, I would go crazy to sit in bed until I deliver, like that crazy doctor you just alerted wants,” she positively pouts.

“I’d rather muddle through for a few months than have to replace you because you fell and hit your thick head!”

“Oh, that’s rich, you speaking of thick heads!”

“Yes, it is, and because I am just as pigheaded, you should damn listen!”

“Yeah, poor little woman, she has to be protected!”

“Unfortunately, everybody needs protecting in certain cases, regardless of their gender. Maybe you remember one Legolas having broken ribs and not being allowed to be alone or do much?”

“You’re really lucky he’s such a good, cheerful one. I’d have strangled you long before.”

“I imagine so, and it’s probably a very good idea that we each chose suitable partners. But I will let Faramir know about this, and do tell, how much use do you make of the private driver and helper we discussed?”

“I’m not you and I’m not a fucking baby, so I don’t need a limo and a babysitter!”

Yes, it is very hard for Thranduil not to explode, because this is just too much and how to put things clearer?

“What are you trying to prove, Eowyn?”

“I’m not trying to prove anything!”

“You could have fooled me, since I know you are a smart woman, so...”

Ah, now she’s cursing at the word woman. Obviously. Yes, he knows what this is, and it hurts that she believes he would hold it against her. Even if he’s always been damn cold and all that shit, one thing he never did was consider women inferior because nature did some tricks on them.

“Fine, if it matters that much, that you are a smart person, and one that would not abandon intelligence and logic to prove whatever stupidity somebody said you should. Once again, I want you safe and sane, and if that means you need to stay in bed half the time and come to the office laying on your side in a limo, I don’t see where is the issue!”

“I accepted that some time ago, that I just can’t sit down like a normal person some days,” Legolas intervenes now, smiling kindly, “and I know it’s TMI, but if it helps, it helps. Plus, you have what most would call a more legit reason to do it.”

She’s laughing now, and winces, getting a hand on her swollen belly, probably the baby kicked. And she’s breathing shallow and fast again, scrunching her face, oh, looks like nausea, damn. So Thranduil just manages to pick her up and, somehow, reach the bathroom, where she can be sick without a problem, although she doesn’t manage to vomit much, and then he ignores her squirming and brings her to the first private apartment, which just happens to be his, but it really doesn’t matter now.

Legolas followed and Thranduil sends him to check with Alicia about all this and, also, to let Faramir know. Because if he leaves her alone, he knows she’ll try to do something.

“Unless I forgot everything I knew about pregnancies, you shouldn’t have severe nausea issues this late, so what in the world happened?”

Yeah, if she’d be physically able, she’d try to strangle him, even more when Legolas returns with the news the doctor is getting there ASAP, and that Faramir is, too.

“How in the world did you manage not to break his face?” she snarls at Legolas, and it’s hard not to laugh now, thinking of a few episodes.

“I’m afraid he’s generally right when it comes to health issues,” his love answers, “as galling as that can be, many times. And it hurts more to ignore his advice.”

She’s huffing and clearly not very comfortable on the bed, but Thranduil can’t imagine how she could be, with that big belly pressing on everything. Yes, he knows he would also absolutely resent being told to stay in bed – but at least it won’t be long anymore, will it?

“My blood pressure is too low,” she growls now, “and of course I can’t have enough coffee, because I can’t have a lot of things, happy now?”

“Ugh, that’s so not fun! I know that one too well, but I’m lucky to be able to have coffee. So it really amazes me that you don’t want to lie down way more often.”

“It’s not that I don’t want, but I… Oh fuck, not this now!”

Yes, she started to cry now, and of course she wouldn’t like it, losing control of her feelings like this, and Faramir is there, to hold her, and where is the damn doctor? Well, for sure the man will not allow her to get up, so Thranduil can do what he should have done a while ago already.

“Legolas,” he whispers, and they leave the two, and… “Why in the world don’t you have an office and secretary already?” he asks his son, and maybe they discussed this already, but…

“Because if I’d had an office I would have had to meet with people there?”

Ah, that’s a good point, and he takes enough of his time, he won’t also chain him to a desk.

“OK, makes sense, Crystal, come with us, please.”

Yes, Dora is back at her desk, and looks exhausted, which reminds him – and he should see Alicia, too, and… yeah, he’s an idiot. Probably Eowyn won’t like it, but this should have been done a few months ago already. And Crystal is really deserving this promotion. Somebody just has to coordinate all this craziness for them, because the fact they are all pigheaded is something that won't change. So yes, they need somebody else for him, and at least one more person to help Eowyn and Faramir, maybe one each, Alicia should know, and somebody for Legolas. He doesn’t need to have an office, but he should have a dedicated secretary, oh, and he didn’t even manage to impart the news. But Alicia is there, and it seems the doctor is too, and he wants to speak with the… OK, it’s a woman, fine, after the consult. Oh, they should let Erestor know, too. Yes, Crystal will make sure to find out, she was with them from the start and knows everything. And probably deserves a bonus, in any case. Because she will be the... damn, his mind is a mess, obviously her title will not be secretary herder. More like boss herder. Ah, administrative coordinator? that sounds better.

Of course, until then, it’s clear he was right and they look so happy to have more people – and he would sacrifice a herd of goats, to whatever deity, if they can find them fast. They should be so lucky. The women leave, and yeah, Legolas.

“Thank you, my dear. It was great thing you did.”

“It was beyond random, that I got there right at that moment. Sheesh, it was scary.”

“Yes, it is not like her to be this irrational, but...”

Legolas shivers, and seems to try to say something, but stops himself at first.

“I really hope this doesn’t happen with Marie,” he finally says, and then continues, before Thranduil can say something. “I know she has all the details and all, and I had lots of fun, and I am really, really happy you showed me this. So I don’t want to seem ungrateful, but, please, no more women from now on?”

“OK, no dresses and no women, that simplifies things,” Thranduil tries to joke, while his mind does start wondering how did Aleena cope with the pregnancy. Nope, bad idea. “I...” he kind of starts, but doesn’t really know how to continue, and yes, it is great that Legolas comes to hug him. Hm, but that hair… Before he manages to continue, though, the doctor is there.

“I know you can’t tell me a lot,” Thranduil starts, while the woman settles on the chair and Legolas also finds a place to sit, “but I think you can confirm this, in any case. It would be fine for her health if she would be coming to work in a limo, and she would stay half the work day in a bed, and somebody would always accompany her in rest?”

“That would be fine, indeed, but I am unable to enforce it.”

“Oh, don’t worry, I am.”

The woman looks at him very dubious, he can imagine Eowyn's responses too well, but what the hell.

“It’s simple, she will not be allowed in the building, if she doesn’t comply. I know I’ll have to watch my neck, but probably a month after the birth, right? OK, two weeks, but I'll be keeping in shape."

She's still rolling her eyes, but seems a bit mollified now. Yes, seems he does have to give that order, and face a very disgruntled VP, but, as he already told Eowyn, better she’s disgruntled than dead. Maybe now he can actually do some work. Oh, first to let Legolas know, yeah.

“I need you to clear your schedule, starting as soon as possible.”

“Sure, how much time do you need me for?”

“Probably the next month.”

Obviously, the boy is startled, and yes, he should look at him, not check… yeah.

“We have to leave for China, as soon as formalities can be finished, probably in 3 days. And we have to stay for a while, maybe an entire month, I really hope no more than that, but this is too important, I can’t get back without solving everything.”

“Something bad happened?”

“In a way. Well, not very unusual, really, one of our main partners has fallen afoul of the present party leadership, so I have to distance ourselves from him, quite fast, plus, we’ll have to replace him, and strengthen ties with the other partners.”

“Sounds like a lot of work.”

“Yes, it unfortunately is. It’s… ah, talk with Mithrandir, he should get you the most cultural pointers possible, it really is important to pay attention to what you say there, and… Fuck this!”

“Sure. Did you tell Bard? I bet he won’t like it much, with the news.”

“What news?”

“Sigrid is pregnant, and it might be a difficult one for her, and her husband absolutely has to be away for the next 3-4 months, or he’d lose his job.”

Shaking his head, Thranduil curses… he’s not really clear what himself. Pressure, pregnancies, his bad mood…

“Bard is not coming with us, because I managed to injure him during practice this morning. No, it’s nothing permanent, but he’s limping and has a sprained wrist, too. So he can’t pilot, can’t fight, whatever. Elros will come with us to lead the detail, and I will come back to a fucking truckload of news and potential stuff, because the damn man will get bored silly and will speak too much to Feren and to the other intelligence guys he’s keeping in touch with, and then he’ll want us to act on it.”

“You’ve seen that attitude is good, dad, nobody shoot at us in the last two years.”

“Yes, and the last fuckers are dealt with, I know. It’s just… we really need a vacation, treasure, but this is going into the dragon’s lair and wanting to leave with half its treasure.”

“Shit. What do they want of you?”

“They want to make me choose just one party as our only representative there, and it’s really not that I wouldn’t love to have just one point to turn too, but Feng’s fall is exactly why I don’t want to do it. There are too many factions and Byzantine stabbings in the back for this. And they are so damn important, too, China is gulping lots of important businesses everywhere. It is essential to have a good foothold with them, but they know it and they’ll try to press in all ways possible.”

“Lovely. I just hope I won’t screw it up for you.”

“You can’t do that, treasure. I really, really appreciate your progress, and don't believe for a moment this is buttering you up! You are very good, for the amount of time you had, but this is in another league completely, so I'm not gonna keep you in meetings. You are coming with me so I don’t get crazy, OK?”

“Shit, this is bad. OK. Anything specific I need to know that Mithrandir won’t tell me?”

“Hm, well. Honestly, the best thing you could do is probably spend another 50 million on things.”

Legolas just pouts at him now, and it’s not that it isn’t sweet, because he can still remember too well how cute he was, then.

“I’m serious. Spending is pretty much a national sport for them.”

“If you say so. I just can’t imagine what should I spend it on. We’d need an entire fleet of planes if I buy clothes like that.”

“Art, ancient pieces, I’d say. Ah, I remember you were mentioning Anna’s birthday – you could look for things for anyone we need to give gifts to, for the next 5 years, if need be. They don’t need to know what we’d use the stuff for and, in any case, art is a good investment. The people we’ll meet do know where to go for the real deal, not the huge amount of fakes flooding the market, so… Yes, we need to have a local checkbook though, can you please… Tell accounting to prepare it, hm… 200, 250 million should really be enough.”

Legolas actually gulps at this, and seems to want to swear. Yes, they have very interesting problems, but what else is new? And shit, Sigrid?

"She no longer goes to work at the salon, because she can't take the smells, and obviously some of the products would be bad for the baby, but she can come to the house, since we only use safe things," Legolas answers, when he points out that his hair was, indeed, neglected lately. Seems the boy noticed and actually was planning to make an appointment for him. Yes, maybe it's cheesy, but his heart does swell at this.

*

Things can't really be more delicious than this, and it should be a mandatory way of travelling. After all, what in the world can beat having Legolas snuggled so well in his arms, and the sounds he makes when Thranduil hugs him as hard as he can, because he can? Well, placing lots of butterfly kisses on the boy's face could rank better, maybe. Or maybe how Legolas is now nuzzling at his neck and breathing him in, giving him shivers.

He's hard, surely both of them are, but somehow this trip they've ended up doing this again and again - every time they need to go from one place to another, they end up not doing more than snuggling in the plane, even if... Yes, they should also get to the talking bit.

This all around surveillance by the government is grating on his nerves almost more than anything, and the fact that it's been already six weeks they are here doesn't help the issue. No, neither of them has issues about having sex while somebody else can see, hear, whatever, but they do have a little thing against having to do it, not choosing when and who watches. Still, just as he had explained to a baffled Legolas, when they arrived at the boutique hotel in Beijing, if he'd protect them from surveillance all the time they are here, it would be a very bad mark both for him and for the local partners, so he has to swallow the bitter pill.

They did have clean lodgings, twice, when staying in private residences, but those are out of his hands, since he can't be made responsible for the choice. And yes, his plane is damn well secure. Which is why it is the only place they speak of really sensitive things, and why Legolas had to really pay attention to what he says during sex. Not that, unfortunately, they had so much of that - everyone here seems to be on an absolutely crazy schedule, absolutely everyone, so they were, indeed, too tired, way too many times already.

Although, the other night... yes, as difficult as it was after, to talk, it was such a good choice, and Thranduil is feeling again the heat of it, remembering.

*

“Take me tonight, love? All that you want, how you want it, how does that sound?”

“Beyond hot,” comes the answer on a catching breath, and then there’s a long, sweet but decided kiss, and Thranduil smiles into it, and Legolas smiles back, but doesn’t stop, and there’s absolutely no reason to, after all.

No, there are all the reasons to slowly be undressed, with more kisses in between, and kisses on the uncovered skin, and very slight nibbles, of course, until he’s naked and Legolas gets naked in a blur, and then they are in bed, and now he’s kissed and caressed and tasted in earnest. Damn, it's good to revel in it, to allow his shoulders to just drop, his neck to lose some of the tension that sneaked its way there. Yes, it is just a bit unusual to not have any kind of initiative in it – but why in the world would he damn think when there’s now such a clever tongue rimming him so good?

Yeah, he needs to relax, so he can be open enough – fuck, yeah! And Legolas teasing and cajoling like this is just perfect, just… yes, yes, fuck! Until finally it’s possible to have that hot dick inside, ah, so damn right! To feel every bit of it rubbing so sensuously inside, damn it, shooting pangs of heat into his belly, up his spine, yes!

“Relax, no hurry,” Legolas smiles breathlessly at him, and yes, sure, why hurry when it’s so fucking good, yes, OK, so he probably shouldn’t have canted his hips that much, because it was like lightning and he groans and… OK, again, yeah, yeah, relax, OK, he’s relaxing, he is, fuck! Probably that memo didn't reach his cock, because it hurts and throbs, but in the best of ways.

Legolas laughs a bit, and bends to kiss him again, just rolling his hips so very slowly now, way less intense but devastatingly right, while the clever tongue caresses the insides of his mouth, making him forget everything so well, that he’s just a bit slow when the kiss stops and Legolas says to…

“I’m sorry, you don’t want this, of course, please, let’s just...”

“What don’t I want, love?” Thranduil manages to ask, “because I was kind of too lost to hear what you said.”

“Oh! OK, so, I wanted you to turn on your stomach, to get in deeper, but, if it’s too much...”

“I love you and I see no reason why this would be too much,” he answers now, fast, and actually manages to make his lazy body cooperate, wiggling his ass just a little, high in the air. Yeah, he's asking for it, because he needs more, it was just getting real good. And it’s beyond strange they didn’t do this before, indeed, why did he hold back? it is true he was almost always on top, when doing it, and it's so good not to be the one doing all the work, ahhh!

Fuck, because of course Legolas has to tease, to lick and kiss at his thighs, at his ass, playing with his surely puffy and red hole, fuuuck! Yeah, he’s teasing, but it’s delicious, so Thranduil just allows his arms to relax, so his head and shoulders can drop against the bed, holding just his ass high. Ah, and spreading his legs just a bit better. Fuck, the boy retaliates and now that tongue pushes in, wiggling so hot! All his muscles tense at this, because the sensation is so rich, so delicious, and all of it goes straight to his leaking cock.

Still, he promised to relax, so he does, or tries, until he hears himself whine, and Legolas chuckles against his totally greedy ass and finally, finally gets back in, yes! Yeah, slow, OK, slow allows him to feel every little piece of hard dick rubbing and pushing against his walls, opening him up and filling him and no, he can’t be 100% passive! And even better, when Thranduil is arching and pushing into it, the rhythm increases, yes, yes, so good, and hard, yes, harder, fuck! There’s a break now, and kisses on his spine, a light bite on a shoulder blade, yes, more! Yes, harder on the other one, making him tremble with it.

So he pushes himself against his lover’s cock, damn, deep is good, yes, and there’s another round of hard and fast thrusts, making him see stars, and more kisses and a hand in his hair, and up, what up? Ah, OK, Legolas wants him somewhat vertical, and then pushes him to move, on his knees, toward the headboard, and fuck! That cock pushing him towards it, each sort of step a heady brush on his prostate, yes! When they reach it, Thranduil puts his palms flat on the wall, yeah, he can support himself, while his nipples are now teased, and there are slow and deep rolls of his son’s hips, each of them a delightful wave of heat, and he’s moaning freely, his hips almost stuttering, gods!

Then more bites, on his shoulders, his ear, gods, so delicious to feel Legolas’ hot, desperate breath there, more, yes!

“You’re trembling so hard, sure it’s fine?”

“Fine… of course, it’s great, keep going!”

“Ready to come?”

“I can take more!”

There’s a chuckle and another round of hard fucking, and yeah, maybe he trembles a bit much, but gods this is good! In a daze, he hears Legolas cursing, and kind of laughs, panting, and there’s a vicious bite on his shoulder, and he’s whining again.

“Need you… fuck… fill me!” Thranduil manages to moan, before he's kissed hard, the sounds eaten from his lips, and they change position again, OK, and now Legolas jacks him off so hard that he can’t see, and the cock inside feels so big and hot and yes, yes, yes, fuck!

“Thank you, love. I really needed to be taken care of,” he whispers into the pretty shell of an ear, after Legolas has cleaned them and brought the covers all over. And it’s the whole truth, after all.

“I was afraid that… well, you generally take charge in this, you know.”

“We might need to change that. It felt so good to just relax and let you do all the work.”

There’s that pretty laugh, and just a bit of rearranging, so they are entwined so well, nothing to do now but let sleep claim them.

“Are you OK?” a seemingly still worried Legolas asks in the morning, while they prepare for breakfast. OK, and maybe he was sighing.

“Sorry to worry you. Yes, I’m perfectly fine, I just don’t feel like working today, that’s all.”

Legolas is smiling now, and then bites his lips, and, well, they have a few minutes.

“Maybe I don’t get it, so please tell me what do you think could have gone wrong.”

“Well. I… I love it so much when you have me on all fours and fill me and all… but I should have thought before asking you to do it, and...”

“Why, Legolas? It’s indeed a delicious position, and I have to admit I don’t have any clue why we didn’t do this earlier.”

“Because… ugh, I know you don’t like to speak of… of that, but, also, I don’t want to remind you of it, in any case, and… At least we could have discussed it in advance or something.”

At first, Thranduil still doesn’t get it, and it’s probably because he really needs a coffee, but then he does get it and… well.

“There is no reason this would remind me of a certain event, love, and trigger me. I’m sorry if I ever said something in that regard, because that would definitely be false or, at least, misleading. Last night it really was the first time I experienced this. Well, from the bottom, I mean.”

It is clear this throws Legolas a bit and he’s clearly thinking.

“Well. I suppose somehow my mind run away from me, because indeed, I don’t remember you saying this, that’s true. I just assumed… Yeah, not a good thing, sorry.”

“Love, I can’t have you be sorry for wanting to take care of me, so don’t worry. It’s just a fluke, no issue. And in the interest of having things set in advance, I am absolutely interested in doing this again, because it was great.”

Yes, a kiss would not go amiss, and then, well, maybe he should get it out, anyway.

“I know you’ll wonder, but you won’t ask, because it can hurt, and you’ll probably worry again. For some reason, they never tried anything… let’s say unusual or even particularly humiliating or any such thing. I was just laying on my back, on a damn desk, and didn’t dare do anything because of the gun at my head and the hands holding my arms and shoulders prisoner. I imagine it is why I said I don’t want restraints.”

Yeah, it’s good to be hugged so tight, and to be understood, and this helps him keep talking.

“I didn’t actually know how to fight at the time, anyway, I learned after. For some years I had considered myself lucky in the fact that I managed to skip the scarecrow phase so many tall boys have to go through – I was 6 feet tall already when I turned 14, and never skinny, so it was never needed previously. Very few people consider attacking a man that size and up, especially in a quiet little town, so I had no clue how to react.”

“Not that size helps when it comes to bullets, I get it. And I’m really sorry from bringing this about.”

“No, it doesn’t, and it's a hard lesson to learn. Still, better ask, if ever you worry about something like this – I have to say, even if for many years I wouldn’t have believed it, when you hold me like this, I can talk about anything. But yes, if you have no more questions, I really need coffee.”

Now the arms around his chest squeeze so hard that it’s painful, but it's also so very good, and he holds his love back for a few moments, and funny enough, even having to work doesn’t seem that bad anymore.

A pretty sharp nip on the lobe of his ear shakes him from the memories, so he has to smile.

"No longer comfortable, love?"

"That isn't possible," Legolas smiles, too, "but you seem so lost now, do tell me what makes you think so hard."

"Actually, I was kind of reliving the other night. Have to say, the talks after really seemed easier, I was in that good of a mood."

"That's really great to hear. And I promise I am in a good enough mood to hear whatever you'd need to tell me."

"Unfortunately, absolutely nothing new. Maybe just that I totally had it with all this, and just want to go home?"

Legolas sighs now, and kisses him slowly, softly.

"I'm sorry I can't help you more," he adds, after.

"Love, you did help, tremendously. I think I would have wanted to kill somebody after the second week. Well, maybe damn acted on it, I still kind of... Yes, you know me. Better, tell me what should I expect from this, I understand you were in on some of the preparations."

"Yes, well, I do have some rendition of noblemen's attire for the party tonight. Honestly, I... Well."

Ah, he's so sweet when he bites his lip so, thinking, that Thranduil just has to squeeze him hard against his chest. Again.

"I know the best would be if you'd wear the blue outfit, it would surely look gorgeous on you, it's just... I agree, they kind of drove me crazy too, a bit, so, there is also this silver thing, which... Well, you would definitely look very anime in it, but might also just look like a dangerous ghost... And maybe it damn scares some of them in letting you do what you want!"

Yes, Thranduil has to laugh, but he can half imagine that, if he wears only silver, with his already very pale skin and hair... why the heck not?

"It's not against some etiquette rule, I imagine?"

"No, I mean, pure white would be mourning, and low quality cloth, really. But this is the best silver silk, so... I mean, there was this poem about how such an outfit looked great on a beautiful concubine, because her very black hair and red lips made such a great contrast, which obviously doesn't apply to you, and you could also combine the silver with the blue... Well, the idea was that it actually showed the very white skin, and..."

"Love, I will try it on, and if it isn't against rules, absolutely I want to wear something that will make you happy. What was it called, again?"

"Hanfu. I'll wear a green one, and I got you some ivory hair piece, too, if you want to go all the way with the costume, but... Well, I like you a lot with your hair as you normally wear it, free."

Legolas punctuates this by biting his lip and pulling a little at his disarrayed hair, and ah!

"Feeling like playing?"

"Not... not necessarily sex, it's just, it's so long since I got to really bite you!"

"Mmm. You know, fuck appearances, mark me."

"Are you sure?"

"There has to be something that makes a contrast, right?"

He's expecting it, but still, that intake of breath, the eyes suddenly so hungry, the way his son licks his lips... yes! The way he fists his hand better in said hair, and pulls, making Thranduil bend his head to the right, so his neck is completely exposed, and then he just teases, leaving only soft, barely there kisses! It really becomes a torment, after a while, because his neck actually is overextended in this position, and fuck, the lean body in his arms presses so right on his cock. Yeah, his painfully aroused cock, and when Legolas finally does bite, abrupt and cruel, Thranduil can't but shout. And then moan, because of course now the site is laved and kissed some more, and bitten again. Damn!

Even if it's not sex, his cock throbs and pushes at the confining clothes, and it's an added pleasure. Or pain, or something, especially when Legolas moves against him, too, clearly having the same issue, and ah, he's growling against Thranduil's neck, teasing him more, fuck! Both his neck and his cock throb in unison, and his breath is ragged and it's so fucking good!

"Enough, or can I do one more?" Legolas asks, and damn, it's tempting. And why not, after all, what is the difference between a black bruise and a scar?

"Have your fill, love, break the skin, if you want. Feels too good to stop. But," he smirks now, "absolutely no coming in your pants!"

Legolas laughs, clearly half drunk with it, and pushes some more against him, making both of them moan when the friction does such brilliant things to their senses. Mmmm, and Thranduil does nuzzle at his white neck, too, because who could resist?

Yes, the offers he received at the first reception were probably more geared towards complete hospitality, and he did wonder, while watching his son's eyes sparkle, all of him so animated when discussing something with so many young, beautiful men and women; hostesses and models and assistants and singers and entertainers of all kinds, some remote family members of the various VIPs, all so painfully decorative and trying hard to be the best. Still, he can't believe some of the offers weren't genuine, too - it's really hard to find somebody more beautiful than his treasure. Yeah, he's not even that biased - there's a lot more confidence now in Legolas, but still, so much grace and quietness, too, and the way he tries so hard to pay attention to the people he speaks to, the real talent he has to ask about things they know and like, all create such a beautiful, desirable package!

"I think I lost you again," Legolas says softly, and maybe it is the moment to speak about it.

"I told them to leave you alone, treasure, but I'm wondering if you wouldn't have liked to play with somebody."

"Ah, so this is why I wasn't pressured? What did you tell them?"

"Well, pretty much that you don't have any appreciation for the female form, and that you're not allowed to play with other guys. Was I wrong, maybe you liked somebody?"

"Thank you, Thran. It really made things a lot easier, I could just be friendly and not have to worry something will get... too much. Stop worrying, please. I do promise to tell you, in case I'm really that interested in someone. After all, I don't think I cashed in on my good boy rewards," he purrs now, and yes, he's very correct, in all this time, he never really asked for anything... special, at all. Yes, there's that thing about security, which they didn't talk about anymore, but...

"No, treasure, and now I realized that, taken together, we didn't have 6 weeks of vacation these last 3 years, did we? Weekends, a little more after the wedding, but it was all work or something."

"I still like to be with you. Even if it's work, we do get moments like this, and everything looks better."

No, Legolas is not in the habit of lying to him, and of course the things they do together feel good...

"I'd love to have you with me like this more, when I have to be away. But it would mean a lot more boredom for you."

"Thran, this is what I'm learning for, is it not? To be able to do what you do... and it should be best to actually see you do it, from time to time, right?"

Yes, although he said, before they left, that he won't get the boy in the meetings here, he did, more than once, and...

"You were so very quiet for the last meetings, I actually think you made a brilliant impression. Very culturally appropriate and all."

"They told me I'm very nice and polite," Legolas smiles, "and to be honest, at the moment it is really the easiest way not to say something stupid or something, if I just pay attention. If it makes them happy, even better."

"But does it make you happy, love?"

"There are many things I still don't understand, the connexions between certain things, why you refuse certain offers which, logically, seem very profitable. I didn't want to badger you, but I do have a long list of questions I jotted down, and some are specifically for you, some I'll probably ask of everyone - you, Faramir, Eowyn, Mithrandir too, to get the theory behind it... I imagine I have now material for a few months of going to the library. Also, I can take it as a cultural and historical study, really, I was speaking to Mithrandir about this. Maybe it would be smart to start a sort of a BA program, but taking into account my schedule, something like getting a few credits a year and achieving one in... well, however many years it takes."

"What would you like to study?"

"I should most probably do a business major, but with some minor in... well, culture does have a lot to do with business etiquette and all, and honestly what I've learned in this trip would cover a semester without any doubts, maybe a whole year."

"It sounds great, I'm sure Mithrandir can help you find the best solution for this. And I have to say, once again, treasure, do you understand how wonderful you are? Because I'm really not sure I'm making it clear, how beyond any expectation I find what you do, all that you do."

Yes, Legolas gets so rosy at this, and damn, it's both hot and something deeper, more, because in all honesty, after all he did, Thranduil is a bit scared to have this, such a beautiful, brilliant, loving son, partner, all... Yeah, it's crazy, and many would say sick and if he'd lose it, he knows he wouldn't be able to keep going. Nope, don't go there.

"So yes, I would love to have you almost always with me, which will make your schedule even crazier. Do tell me when it's too much, love, because you know I'm greedy, right?"

"Hm, greedier than me?" Legolas seems to ponder now, and starts kissing his face, and goes back to his neck, but just teasing, and returns to his mouth, just devouring it.

"We could make a contest," Thranduil manages, licking his lips, hugging him tight. "I just want it to be very clear that your opinion matters in this, not just the fact that I like flying with a teddy bear in my arms."

The boy is laughing helplessly now, and yes, it's funny, but it's also kind of true, he did use him just like one, trying to find solace and rest.

"Do teddy bears have teeth?" he husks now, nipping again at Thranduil's ear, and well.

"OK, so maybe I'm wrong and you're a kitten," he smiles, before gasping, because that hurt so good.

*

He does look eerie, the mirror confirmed it and, especially now, it is a bit difficult to maintain the ice mask on, because he did manage, it seem, to unsettle Mr. Chen.

Mr. Chen, the elder, is a legend in turning everything he touches into a big hoard of gold, and his daughter, Joan Chen – no, not the actress, although she looks very good – seems to have inherited that ability. And the absolute and terrifying ruthlessness coming with it. Yes, this is something Thranduil believes completely, and it’s no little thing, coming from him.

So he does what he did so many times before, and seems to be an ice statue - which is so very appropriate, given what he's wearing. The hanfu is, indeed, made from the choicest silk, of course nothing less would have sufficed. It is made to measure, since he is unusually tall in any case, and the silver sheen is quite interesting in the liquid light bathing the shaded pavilion. The Chen country residence is pretty much a palace in the old style, with vast, artistically landscaped gardens, dotted with pavilions and other places where one can watch beauty in all its forms. This one is also a bit protected by some tropical vines, allowing the ones inside to have a quiet conversation while some 20-30 meters away there is a lively party of younger people and entertainers, including Legolas. There's music and happy conversation, and gorgeous silks on gorgeous people.

Thranduil doesn't look directly at the young ones, because then he would be very tempted to smile, no, he looks towards a very twisted tree, not very tall but clearly extremely old. His life feels just like this tree, honestly, so many forces pushing this way and that, but still, he is still here, and he is strong. Yes, it is fun to yank Chen's chain - he was way more spooked than his daughter, and this is why Thranduil could see it so well, surely, but ghost looking or not, dead he’s not. No, he’s alive and kicking, and it will be amusing to kick hard, because he’s had it with all this.

Everything be damned, Fingon, too, will have to cut him some slack. After this is wrapped up, the man can postpone their meeting for a while, or discuss online, or whatever. Yes, sure, all the places they stayed at were beautiful, and fancy, and fashionable, and historically significant, and everybody offered all kinds of shit… But he wants his own home, his own office, his own damn peace and quiet for a while. Yes, not to mention coming to terms with his fucking birthday. Fuck it, for now, though.

Even if inside he is seething, the outside is beyond serene and glacial, he didn't move a muscle while the old man settled down, and Joan served them tea. No, he will not start the conversation, even if he has to be still as a statue for the next hour.

"This tea is best sampled hot," said woman smiles, so of course he has to move, and these clothes are actually very comfy. Even if he has to pay a little attention what he does with the sleeves. One more reason to do everything slow and controlled.

It is real good tea, of course, like everything around. He'd actually love to spend some days with Legolas, strolling through these gardens, really. Listen to the birds, just watch the lake, the movement of tree limbs... So he says it, while sipping tea, and then he looks at Chen's face and almost smirks, because clearly the man's eyes were on the - quite unreasonably huge, indeed - bite mark on his neck. Yes, Legolas did break skin, and licked at it like a kitten, and looked gorgeous with blood red lips.

Maybe annoying old man Chen is not the smartest thing, although it’s not as much annoyance… oh, no, it’s really that the man is completely unsettled.

"Your husband seems to enjoy it here, indeed," Joan intervenes, again, and is this today's program, that she will speak? So it's not that serious? Hm, this is something he has to make clear.

"Yes, I am really happy he did enjoy this trip. It would have been unpleasant if we'd have had to cut it short."

This they didn't expect, clearly, so Thranduil allows the silence to grow, just slowly enjoying his tea.

"Is there something he misses, something that he'd like to see?" she starts again, and actually Thranduil has no clue.

"He likes to learn things, but unfortunately we didn't have enough time to speak of everything, so I'm afraid I don't know. The music was something we spoke a bit about, because we have a good friend who is a pianist and interested in it, they were on the phone a lot. The rest... I don't know, he got into quite a bit of shopping."

"You said he doesn't like women, but he gifted that little singer some priceless jade bracelets."

Ah, of course all heard about that, it was intended, but for the old man to be so blunt...

"Another thing we didn't have time to speak about, I suppose. He likes to see jewelry on people, I imagine the girl must have ticked some artistic vision."

"No," he starts again, smiling, when it's clear what the reply would be, although it's probably beyond any expectation of politeness, and he's had it with all this cloying politeness anyway, "I don't have any reason to worry about it."

"It must be wonderful to be able to trust a spouse so."

Yes, Joan Chen is of the same age with him, and unmarried. 40 for a woman is way worse than for a man, and in this culture... and with her fortune... yes, it must be a very sore point.

"I got very lucky. Didn't think it would actually happen, in this lifetime."

"So you allow him anything?"

"No. I really don't have to worry, because he is completely honest with me. This is what makes me so lucky, this is what I couldn't find before."

Well, there was, of course, someone else before... but it's better not to go there.

"Is that really possible, to have such honestly?"

"Do you really want me to believe you're not completely honest with your heir?"

Did he cut too boldly?

"Blood is different," the woman says now, almost in a whisper.

Maybe it actually is, how is Thranduil to know? All he can say is something different, though.

"Family betrayed one another millions of times, too. Yes, it's so very rare, so it is very precious. And it's not like I will care he paid whatever amount for some bauble."

"It is a bit unusual he is the only one spending all the money you brought here."

Yeah, Thranduil really had it with this lack of privacy. It can sound appealing, sure, to know such things about potential business contacts, but it's not his style.

"It's not like I had the time to waste in shops. Or, maybe it would be better said that I shop for something else than baubles."

"Will your VP have more children?" Joan asks, and this is pretty much out of the blue.

"It's not my business, so I don't know. I would imagine not more than one more, since it's not usual to have too many kids nowadays, but that's a complete guess."

"Why isn't it your business?"

"It's her body and her family, why would it be my business?"

"Because she can't do her work. Or she might quit."

"Any of my employees could quit, for any reason. I don't say I'd like it, but somebody forced to do it wouldn't bring as much value as somebody who does it because they want to."

"Ah, the benefits of capitalism, right?"

It is annoying to have this complaint from someone who clearly benefited from... whichever form of capitalism this is, really. It's not communism in any case, it's... eh, he's not a philosopher so what does he care.

"The smart slave owner also knew to protect the assets bringing him the most benefits. Some things work better than others, I would say realism is better than any other philosophy."

Yes, the laugh he hears now grates on his nerves, but it would be too stupid not to think they know how things started. They are really lucky nobody actually tried to find out more and end up stumbling on the actual truth.

"It is a bit difficult to get away with certain things," the woman smiles, sadly.

"I agree that being a man simplified things for me. I had less skin in the game concerning societal expectations, but I also believe it's important to realize when a compromise is in order. Honestly, if almost any of my previous partners had had the balls to tell me what they really expected from our relationship, I would have settled sooner. Yes, really lucky they didn't."

"Is it that simple, just to be honest?"

"I imagine not, but life is sure easier when you know what to expect. After all, at certain levels, marriage was rarely about both parties being in love and much more about being a team that worked towards a clear goal."

"Not everyone was so happy with it."

"No, so I'd say it would be much better if such partnerships were arranged in such a way that both parties can agree or disagree, not being pushed into it or expected to remain there if it really doesn't work. Don't you have things like prenuptials here? It can easily solve such a situation."

"Sure, most women would agree to such an agreement."

"Yes, men have to be more important, don't they? I'm sorry, I've seen this before. And I do understand not everyone can appreciate their own gender, either."

"The family needs an heir. Doesn't that bother you, that you won't have one? In our culture, this was the biggest barrier against such relationships."

"Not really. I imagine it is, indeed, a different mindset, and we might always adopt."

"Yes, trust can be a problem. Maybe, if we might be so impolite, you'd tell us why you don't trust our family with all your business?"

Thranduil really likes the woman. It's indeed a very difficult position she finds herself in, but he's in a difficult position himself.

"I do trust you. No, really. What I don't trust is, well, let's call it fate. Can you tell me, honestly, that what happened to Mr. Feng will never happen to your family?"

Shit, he really did anger Chen now, the beautiful porcelain cups and whatever else was on the table crash and the man just leaves.

"It's a catch 22, I know," Joan sighs. "Your business would bolster our security, but you can't put yourself only in our hands. I'm afraid compromise of this kind is not easy for my father."

"I wish I had a better answer, I really do, because I meant what I said, about wishing for some quiet days with my husband. While flying here we actually discussed that, in the three years since we are together, we didn't have 6 weeks of vacation in total. Having only one partner here would absolutely help with that, I just can't honestly go tell the persons I promised I'll manage this fairly that it is the best decision."

"Would they take your word on it?"

"Yes. Because they know I would not lie, for any reason."

"Any amount we'd offer would be... a bauble?"

"Yes. I don't do this for money for a long time now. I know your family is way richer than me, but..."

" It's enough after a while. Indeed. I wish I could say what would make father happy now, but I'm not sure he does, either."

"You are really gracious."

She is, but nothing is solved, and...

Surprisingly, that evening Mr. Chen wants to speak again, and now it's clear he accepted the situation, but wants to get as much out of it as possible. So for the next 10 days, Thranduil is in a haze of pretty much non-stop negotiations. The Wu and the Li families were invited too, and all of them are pretty much rooted in their chairs, having no idea if it's day or night or whatever. None of them sleeps for more than 3 hours a night - yeah, they get 3 if they are lucky - and nobody is really happy with the results, but they somehow settled the biggest points and he needs to leave. Absolutely, they are always welcome to visit and discuss some more of the finer points, and they can also meet directly in the places subject to the discussion, after all. No, he can't say he was ever happier to have to deal with an intercontinental flight, because finally it's just him and Legolas and peace and quiet, until they land and he has to see what the fuck happened. Ah, thank everyone who listens that Legolas can already tell him that Eowyn had a nice, safe birth, and the boy is healthy and everything works fine. Super, because his eyes surely can't stay open for more, even if there would be things to discuss.

Chapter 5: EVERYTHING FOR DADDY P. 1

Summary:

As promised, the next chapter :)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

This was indeed a superb idea, Thranduil thinks, after the extreme stress of the last two months, because the two hours massage ended, the woman massaging his scalp at the end says, and the one doing his feet also smiles and gives a little bow, and he feels… yes, he hasn't felt this relaxed in a long time, all warm and light and wanting to stretch like the world's laziest cat. Well, stretching is fine, but there's no other move he wants to make, nope, he doesn't want to get off the table, even if the bed is just some steps away. Seriously, he'll ask them to come again, because this was perfect, they should do Legolas too, so… he could buy the table, really, he's willing to pay double for it, triple, just to stay there and bask in it!

The older Asian woman just shakes her head and goes to open the bedroom door – and of course, there's Legolas there – and the twins? Oh, it was probably their idea, a great idea, really, he will have to thank them for it. All of them are laughing when they hear about it though, and the twins literally take things into their hands – one of them grabs his legs, smirking, while the other gathers his shoulders, and he's taken to the bed, almost sputtering. What the…

Well, actually, it's not that bad, Thranduil realizes, feeling the comfy bed under him; after all, he didn't want to move, so they moved him, that's fine.

“Is it you I need to thank for such a great idea? Although I can’t imagine why I never got such a massage at a spa before.”

“Actually, it would be Lindir.”

“Arwen was really having back issues during this last pregnancy, so he brought the ladies to help.”

“And of course, dad pounced on the idea and booked them for him, because he’s always sitting straight backed on that chair and all.”

“Obviously, Lindir retaliated and made him reserve some hours for it, too.”

“So we had to try it, of course.”

“Of course! And you must try it too, Legolas! Plus, I am serious, we need to get one of those tables. I’m doubting these two will always be available to get me on the bed after.”

There’s laughter, but Legolas seems to try very hard to steel himself, and really, there can’t be that, not today of all days, can it? Calm down, it is just cold here, right?

“I know I should have said something earlier,” Legolas starts, and all Thranduil can do is keep his face from breaking, “and I know I lack imagination, but you don’t make it easy, you know. Stop rolling those eyes, Elladan! Not everyone can just… ugh, whatever.”

The twins laugh, and surely they wouldn’t be so plain evil to do it if the words are…

“Anyway, what I was saying about it being hard to find a good gift for people who have everything is kind of true, Thran, so I was thinking to just copy what you did for me.”

“I… ah, OK, I imagine we can look for another pretty girl, it’s not that complicated...”

No, it’s absolutely beyond simple compared to what he was expecting, and of course it was crazy for him to think of that, he should have…

“Ah, no, of course I didn’t say it right, ufff! There’s no need to go searching, well, if you agree, of course, but… Damn it, Ro, that will bruise!” his son whines, when there’s an elbow in his ribs, probably to make him get to the point already.

“You’re not making it easy to wait, you know, Legolas,” Elrohir intervenes, “and maybe you should have practiced this!”

“Yes, yes, I should have done more, but I chickened out! OK, dad, so, I know just another woman would mean nothing to you, so that would be a very lame gift. What I know you didn’t have, for so long, is somebody just taking care of you, because you do deserve it, you know? So, well, we were talking, or I was whining, better put, and they offered to help. If you agree.”

OK, this starts to make sort of sense, finally. But better to have everything clear.

“This starts to make sense, but can you please elaborate?”

“The point was,” Elladan smiles at him now, saving his son, “that due to certain events, you never allowed yourself to experience certain kinds of play with more than one partner. So we offered our services, if you are interested in being, let’s say, at the bottom of it.”

“I mean, if you don’t want them, I can of course understand looking for somebody else,” Legolas adds, but now, with a clearer head, Thranduil can see in an instant that it isn’t so.

“Love, we both know that it isn’t true, about finding somebody else now.”

“I… it's hard for me to trust somebody else for this,” Legolas says, clearly ashamed of himself.

“Then we don't need to do this, treasure. It's fine if you don't want to share me with another man.”

“It's not like that! It would be perfectly fine, if you want to take somebody else, whoever you want. What is more difficult is for them to be taking you!”

“OK, I get it, I'm fine if this makes you feel…”

“I don't trust just anyone to take good care of you, OK? I'm not jealous, I'm just...”

“Oh, love, come here!” Thranduil's heart just skips a beat from the tenderness he feels, and yes, sure, his eyes want to water, OK, because there's so much love in this, so much that he can barely breathe. So he kisses his treasure, because who needs breath, anyway, losing himself in the sweet mouth, until they have to stop or they'll blackout.

“On the other hand, we are absolutely trustworthy,” Elrohir smirks at them, trying hard to wiggle his brows in a villainy way.

“Yes, I know you are,” he has to acknowledge, because they were always there for Legolas, when he wasn't able to, and they were good friends in the following years. Yes, they like to play outrageously – so what? It's exactly what he did for years, what he still plans to do, if he's to be honest.

Reluctantly, because he's still feeling lazy as fuck, he pulls himself into a seated position, supported by the headboard.

“So, how do we do this?”

“Vanilla all the way, I'd say,” Elladan smiles, “if you can call a foursome vanilla. Both of us are fine being both top or bottom, and there's no rush for anything, our schedule is clear for the whole weekend. Legolas said yours is too, right?”

“Yes,” Legolas confirms, “all clear. I told everyone that Thran will strangle them if we are disturbed for anything short of an apocalypse. And you also know I'm up for both, but I want you to have the most fun, dad,” he smiles so luminously now, “so tell us all you want or don't.”

“A vanilla foursome sounds, indeed, out there,” Thranduil chuckles, “but yeah, no hardcore stuff in any case. Even like this, first of all what I don't want, let's see, safe word, is red-yellow-green fine as a safe word for everyone, just in case?”

All confirm, and it's good to be generic in this, because with so many partners, things can just get mixed up. Yes, even if he's the only one with hangups, probably.

“And it might not be good if I feel like I'm restrained, so please don't immobilize my arms, mostly. I… I don't know about other stuff, trying to pay too much attention to each little thing was actually counterproductive, so I'd say just not hurrying too much. And I want Legolas to have me first.”

“Er… what about us touching Legolas, him touching us, all that?”

“Seriously, Elrohir, let's not get there, this is not how such things should ever work. All of us are to have fun, so all of us should touch and play and all. No jealousies and thinking where one puts one's hands, or other body parts, because somebody is private property. Touch and kiss all that feels good, unless somebody safewords, obviously. Although I might be interested to watch you fuck your brother, at some point, since I remember Legolas told me it's a sight to behold,” he smirks now, and loves the shy face his son makes at this.

“But damn, I wish I had an hour to sleep, I feel too damn lazy!”

“We could all nap a bit, I don't see why not. We'll go to...”

“No, don't go. Might actually be a good idea for all of us to rest a bit together, if you don't find it too boring.”

They laugh and all come to bed, and it's so very good to have Legolas on one side and Elladan on the other, Thranduil luxuriates in the touch and heat, and somehow just manages a bit of a catnap, before his cock doesn't appreciate the idea of sleep anymore. But it's fine, since none of the others were sleeping either, the twins just kissing so very slowly, so he starts touching, and of course they reciprocate.

Exploring someone new was always a thrill, he manages to remember, and such beauties, ah! They look a lot more like their father than their mother, hair as dark as night, olive skin, and they are nicely muscled. Actually, if he thinks a bit, they are of the same height with him, the same width of shoulders, the same slim hips, and Thranduil likes it, likes rubbing against strong bodies, touching and being touched, feeling such hard muscles bunch and release.

Of course he can't forget about his treasure, the so white and delicate skin, the still so lithe limbs and abdomen, the deliciously fresh mouth, oh so greedy for him. The twins are greedy too, in the best way, and such teamwork! They do everything in counterpoint – if Elladan just teases his nipples, Elrohir nips at his chest; if Elrohir then teases his mouth open, Elladan steals his breath, and very, very soon he's hard as a rock, and leaking.

Daaamn, having Legolas lap at the precome while Elrohir starts teasing his son's arching back and ass cheeks makes Thranduil moan, the lust starting to drown him. And Elladan starts stroking himself, slow and long, and fuck, that cock is thick. Ah, fuck, this gets so good!

“Stop,” he asks of Legolas, because it's too good, and they kiss, again and again, hot, delicious mouths dancing with each other until all of them are panting, wide eyed, with lovely red, swollen lips. And then he's pushed on his back and they take turns in teasing his cock, his balls, his wide open thighs, yes! The lube is brought, and they tease his entrance, and it's good, so good, he has to kiss someone not to make too much noise, mmmmmm, yes. Yes, it's good to get hazy with need, relaxed and warm and yes, he's ready, but just a taste of Legolas' cock first, mmmm.

Long. Deep. Slow. Dragging so good! “Yeah, yeah, just like that” he purrs, loving the smile on Legolas' face, loving the sloppy open mouth kiss he receives. Mmmm. Yeah, all nice and good and arousing him so bad. It's pretty good that he was so lazy to begin with, because Thranduil doesn't feel the need to become more active, to turn the tables or anything. No, not even to come, even if his cock is happy and leaking continuously right now. Ah, yessss!

Legolas clearly needs it though, so now he starts to increase the rhythm, mmmm, delicious, yessss! He's latching on Thranduil's mouth too now, pushing his tongue deep, eating his moans, ohhhhh, this is just perfect! Really, being filled so good, the heat in his belly is just the right thing, he is ready for it, mmm, kissing a boneless Legolas, feeling his issue deep inside, that's the life. Yeah, they said there'll be a small break in between, so he doesn't get too sensitive or something. And they can cuddle, too, while waiting. Which is exactly what the twins do, also, and it's actually so nice, for both pairs, yes.

*

The head pushes in, slowly but determined, and Thranduil can't stop the startled gasp from escaping, because, fuck! Legolas just fucked him, he should have been open enough, but no, ahhh!

“OK?” Elrohir asks, stopping any movement.

“Yes, yes,” he manages, trying hard to open himself, to… fuck, this isn't possible!

It's finally all in and there's a huge shudder taking over his body, from head to toe, and it's all blank, no thought can even… He has no idea how long it's been, until he can see again, process things, and again Elrohir is just standing there, waiting for him to recover.

“OK,” he says, because it probably is now, “just go slow.”

After a while, he sort of gets used to it; the youth is like a clock, damn it, so slow and steady and fucking good! Thranduil feels hot, surely flushed all over, and grunts every single time he feels it real deep. Well, that is on every single stroke, because it's slow and steady, but Elrohir withdraws almost completely every time, and then goes in to the hilt every single time, and it's already bordering on too much. Only when he sees Legolas' worried face he realizes this can be interpreted several different ways, so he tries to reassure him, having to work hard to say the words in between strokes.

“It's.good.I'm.good.I'm… ahhh… good,” he manages, and yes, the damn youth smiles with all the teeth showing, but Thranduil can't find the energy to even smack him in that wide chest which labors hard on top of him, because his limbs are so damn heavy and floppy and… “yes, yes, yes,” he hears himself chanting, his tongue heavy too, and unwieldy in his parched mouth. He's kissed then, slow and deep, just like he's fucked, and there's absolutely no need to think about this, no, he just allows himself to feel it, to… fuck, Ro increased the rhythm, and Thranduil shudders again and again, hearing the younger man swear, something that he's squeezing too tight and…

He has no idea how long this took, but likes making the cocky boy lose it, so when he's finally able to control himself right, he reproduces the tightening, voluntarily now, smirking, and sees in the steel-gray eyes that it annoys him. There's a hand on his cock, but no, he doesn't want it, not yet, so he forces himself to push it off. Yeah, he's so damn hard, but...

“Don't.want.to.yet.” he grits, “just.fuck.fill.me.yessss” Thranduil moans now, because of course the rhythm increases again, Ro pulls his hips up even higher so each new stroke is pure lightning, fuuuuck yes, yes! It doesn't last long though, but still leaves him dazed, writhing when he's empty, so empty, damn it! Legolas is there though, kissing his face, shushing him, and that's good, so good. No, he really doesn't want to come, not yet anyway, and he's fine, he does want more, yes, he's good, he can take it, harder now, yes.

Thranduil has enough lucidity left to know what is it that worries his love, and it's quite funny that, riding the tremors still wracking him, he realizes he didn't even think about that, not for a second, unless he wanted to reassure his son. Yes, the grin he gets when he says it out loud is blinding, and the kiss he receives takes his breath away completely, ohhhhhhhh! Dan took advantage to just set himself into position and pull Thranduil's hips just right to sink the head of his cock in, and there's such an abrupt need in his belly that he shoves himself around him, taking almost half in, making both of them shout.

Legolas looks once more at him, assessing, and then starts to plunder his mouth so thoroughly that he forgets he needs air, while Dan just starts pounding, and Thranduil lets himself get slack, letting both of them do as they please, because the pleasure sizzles all over his skin, in his blood, in his bones, and he doesn't really care about anything else now, he can't.

*

He never saw his father so utterly lost in pleasure, his eyes unfocused, his breathing uneven and almost stopping completely when Elladan moves ah so deep. The hand grabbing his is almost limp and then, abruptly, squeezes so bad he's afraid it will break bones, but damn, it's so hot that Legolas wouldn't even be mad if it happened. It's clear his lover is almost flying, almost, and definitely not thinking about anything bad. Well, not thinking at all, who could think after such a thorough pounding, anyway?

Thranduil is screaming now, on a particularly vicious thrust, and then makes a thoroughly desperate, needy sound, so Legolas kisses it from his lips, and feels the moment his dear one just lets go completely, biting and squeezing and then breaking down, shaking and spurting and just being lost to the world for long minutes, making Elladan also come with a grunt.

Legolas feels aroused enough to cry from it, but looking at the man like this, vulnerable and really, really well used, is even more satisfying than an orgasm. He could stay like this forever, really, and they do take a break, having Thranduil in between them. It's amusing how he allows them to manhandle him as they need so that all four of them can fit well and comfortably on the bed, how so many hands just move slowly, giving light, steady, comforting touches.

Their breaths are finally less labored, less hectic, and then he makes a very content, almost purring sound low in his throat and brings Legolas' hand to his mouth for a lingering kiss.

“Thank you,” he whispers, deep and ragged, and the smile accompanying it is the biggest treasure in the world.

“What, do you think it's over already?” Elrohir quips, and Thranduil chuckles softly at this.

“Don't be that cocky, boy,” he says, but it's clear there's no malice in it. “I want to bask in it, and sleep a bit, and yeah, I'm sure there'll be more later. Still, I feel too good to move right now, or to take more without bleeding.”

Now the youth pretends to sulk and points at his once again hard cock, which, of course, has no intention of sleeping. Yeah, it would be only fair to help him with his predicament, but it's very clear Thranduil is too wrung out to do much, and Elladan too, for the moment, so Legolas' hand goes around the hard piece of flesh, starting to stroke it just right.

“Mmmm, yes, like that,” Ro moans, making them smile.

“Would you like to suck him, little one?” Thranduil asks, lazy and dark. “I'd love to see your pretty pink mouth all stretched up around him.”

This deserves a kiss, so he lazily savors his father, while still playing with Elrohir, and then he purrs:

“My pleasure,” and starts tasting the hard member, slicking it, getting it ready. Hm, there would be something better, Legolas thinks, and tells them that, and, before anyone can ask what is it, he nudges them around a bit, making Thran open his shapely thighs wider, and getting Ro closer. He grabs a pillow and pushes it under his father's ass, and then a second, to get him high enough, and moves a finger slowly over the too distended entrance, coating it in spilling seed.

Yes, the sharp intakes of breath when he licks it nice and slow is just perfect, and then the tip of his tongue follows the finger, and then he licks again at Elrohir's cock. He keeps at it, encouraged like hell by the total focus all of them have on what he's doing, feeling so much fire in his belly, in his loins, relishing the musky, heavy taste of sex, of passion, of life. Legolas realizes he makes growling, possessive sounds around the meaty member gagging him, but who cares, neither of them is silent either, and he's a bit startled when Dan grabs his head for a kiss in between, but hey, that's great.

Then, Dan kisses his brother, deep, so deep, making him tremble in Legolas' mouth, and yeah, he has to kiss Thranduil again, let him partake of the ambrosia-like taste, chasing his delightful tongue, oh yess, yess! Elladan decided to touch him while still taking all his brothers' air, and Thran's hand makes him arrange himself with his thighs within easy reach, so his father can pet them, while he keeps tasting him, tasting Elrohir, yess! The nimble hand found his balls, teasing them perfectly, yes, found his leaking cock, too, both hands now tormenting the painful erection, and it all ends in an explosion of color when the man growls at them to spill, and they do, the moment becoming stretched like taffy and just right, all of them rightly tired and happy.

Neither of them wants to move now, piled like puppies, the hell with cleaning, they'll manage tomorrow somehow, when Thranduil confirms he's fine. He looked and felt fine, both on his hand and tongue, so they let sleep gather them, comfy and right.

Notes:

Do tell me if you approve of the events.

Chapter 6: EVERYTHING FOR DADDY P2

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Thranduil doesn't remember when was the last time he slept this damn good, so free of worries, and yeah, the fact that he wakes up to Legolas insistently poking him in the left hip is not that unusual. Except it's not actually Legolas doing the poking, really, he realizes when half-opening his eyes, unless his son became a brunette overnight. No, it's one of the twins, but it's really hard to say which of them, since the dark hair is all over his sleeping face, and his brother, who is on the other side of Legolas, on his right, has the face right in the pillow. They must have moved during the night then.

Yes, his love still sleeps deeply, and, as always, is a wonder to see almost first thing in the morning. Which is not to say he dislikes the other youth's fervor, although… damn, his ass kind of complains at even a slight movement, so this might not be the brightest of ideas. Not that he regrets anything happening during the last two days – he would be a very big hypocrite to say such a thing. And the pleasure was not just physical, no, it was such a relief to realize that he is actually healed, for good, because there wasn't even a moment when bad memories came, even if he half expected them to.

He hopes Legolas is also very relieved, because it was clear for Thranduil that he second guessed himself more than once since the whole thing started, and he has to make that stop. Yes, especially when he'll see him wince at certain movements, which is bound to happen, given the state of his ass. Well, his very well used and otherwise happy ass, really. And yes, not even the pain brings back other issues, because Thranduil knows he wanted all that happened and caused it, and it's manageable, really – absolutely not more than he did to Legolas more than once, if he's honest with himself. And it felt so very good to abdicate control for a while. Which doesn't happen usually with Legolas – just when his son is in one of those moods making him fist his hands in Thranduil's hair and fucking his throat like there's no tomorrow. Which are very good moods indeed.

Still, it would be useless to everyone if the one on his left will spend himself in his sleep, against just his skin, wouldn't it? Luckily his hand is not caught in between them, so Thranduil can slowly start to clear the hair from his face, petting steadily as he does it, and almost laughs when he feels him push against it, just like the other kitten. Damn, this is a good way to wake up, indeed. He also mumbles something, not clear at all, but the voice and what he can see of his face points to Elladan – and well, if he's mistaken, he can always says he wasn't really that awake, right?

“Wake up, Dan,” Thranduil whispers, pressing a bit harder on his temples, to make him stop the movements. “That's just my hip, you know.”

This causes more mumbling, and a harder grind, and he laughs now.

“Easy, I'm not going anywhere. Common, sleepyhead.”

There's a cute snuffling sound from his right, and yeah, Legolas' hand somehow lands over his chest and into Elladan's hair, pulling and making him jump with an owww. Which promptly makes Elrohir moan on the far side, something that it's much too early. And Legolas seems to keep sleeping, but of course Thranduil has to extract his son's hand from Elladan's hair. Which finally makes him get up, and so everyone seems to be awake – yes, somebody needs to get Elrohir some coffee, if they don't want him whining that much.

Before that, though, he should pacify Elladan a bit, after all, it's not the best to be woken up like that, so Thranduil grips his hard cock and strokes it a bit, and it's clear that's appreciated. Of course, Legolas' hand goes straight to his own stirring member, and this could degenerate a bit too fast.

“Bathroom first, and coffee or something,” he grins, amused to see both of them pout.

“Are you all right?” a worried Legolas asks, because of course he winces getting up from the bed.

“Yeah, it's fine, but I will let you look, as soon as I return, OK?”

Of course this calms his lover a little, and yeah, it's uncomfortable, really, but nothing unexpected. Still, it takes him longer than usual to deal with it, and, predictably, the young one is really worried now, so it's Elladan whom he prods to check him, very thoroughly. It's so very endearing, really, that Thranduil doesn't even roll his eyes.

The conclusion, obviously, is that he's fine, as long as he takes a break, which he intended anyway, and coffee and breakfast are ready, so they put on some robes and go outside to eat, allowing Galion to deal with the bedroom, which is in a less than spectacular state. And the fun thing, after they refuel, is again Elladan.

“So how do you feel, Thranduil,” the elder twin asks, “well enough to fuck me? After all, there are years since we've asked ourselves how good you actually were.”

“Seriously?” Legolas asks, a bit surprised, it seems.

“He was the talk of the day in too many circles,” Elrohir answers, “and remember we spent quite some time at Lothlorien, through the years.”

“And why didn't you ask me before?” Thranduil asks them, genuinely curious.

“Well, I'm not that sure, really; maybe we did take dad into account.”

“Also, we dealt mostly with guys our own age,” Elladan laughs, “I think we weren't that sure on ourselves for a while.”

“Seriously?” Legolas asks again, scowling this time.

“Everybody has doubts, little one, even when they are much better at hiding them. If you wouldn't mind this little experiment, I am well enough to give it a try.”

“Oh yes, please do! He is real good, you know,” Legolas gushes, making them all laugh, because this could be interpreted so many ways.

Legolas is such a darling, still so flustered on certain occasions, although there's really nothing bad he ever did. Still, Thranduil can't say he doesn't just love him when he's like this, so he tells him so, again and again, and definitely, he has to think of some really nice reward for his love. Yeah, that's his favorite pastime lately.

*

The youth is, indeed, delicious, there's so much passion in these two, a perfectly owned hedonism that makes everything so good! It doesn't matter what role they choose, it's clear they switch effortlessly in between. One could get drunk just on their kisses, be them teasing or demanding, but always damn hot. So he enlists Legolas to keep kissing Dan while he opens him up, nice and good, teasing his cock lightly, nipping very softly at the strong thighs.

It doesn't even take long to open him, the area is very muscled and Dan seems to control it quite well, so Thranduil decides to tease a bit, tasting the long legs, then up the very nice back, keeping himself in check not to bite much. Just enough to make the nerves sing, without leaving marks. The thick dark hair is so nice to fist hands in, too, and kiss him to the brink of fainting, deep and so demanding on both sides.

Oh yes, the other two do love the show, their gaze hot and wanting, and love, there's love there, a lot of it. They each deserve a kiss, too, and just a light bite on Legolas' shoulder, so he moans so pretty. And Elrohir chuckles and nips at the other shoulder, making him whimper. Yes, the kind of whimper that always makes Thranduil's cock throb.

And then Dan is kissing said cock, and licking lightly, clearly enjoying it all so freely, while Legolas gasps in his mouth, because one of Thranduil's hands settled on Dan's head, cupping his face, but the other teases his son's nipples, while Ro also does some teasing, and it's all so hot, yesss.

Getting inside Dan's hot ass is so good, too, and Thranduil pushes just a bit too fast, to make him groan with it, and then gets completely out and then back in, and out and in, and then he drapes himself over the broad back and just rolls his hips so very lazy, while nibbling at his ear, allowing him to get his breath back, almost. And then Thranduil is back at going completely out, bringing Dan full body shudders when he's getting back in deep, so very deep, and it's so very tempting to bite harder, but not today.

“Can you come on just my cock?” he asks, allowing a short break from movement.

“No, we tried, I need more,” comes the panted answer.

A pity, but it's absolutely not unusual. Yes, he's been so spoiled with Legolas, so he chuckles, this needs a bit more work. Thranduil spreads the muscled ass, to see how his cock pierces the reddened asshole, mmmm, so hot. Elladan starts pushing back, ohhh, yes, so hot when the flesh slaps against flesh, when both groan with it. When he looks at their spectators and sees how engrossed they are, how both are lightly stroking their own hard dicks, fuck.

So Thranduil keeps at it, making Elladan curse, yeah, he's a tease, but where's the hurry? Because there's no hurry, again he pulls out and now he starts rimming the hot muscle, licking the ripe balls, teasing the heated cock. Not too long, no, and he can't sit well for now, so he brings Elladan to the edge of the bed, on his side, and starts to fuck him long and slow and deep. Yes, just like they took him apart, his hands wandering, petting, teasing. And Dan kisses him then, yeah, deep and slow and sloppy, getting both of them dizzy with it, and Thranduil starts to stroke the hard, thick cock, too.

Once again Thranduil pulls out and rims and deepthroats and teases, until his hair is pulled and Dan growls at him to get on with it, damn it, so he laughs and gets him on his back, with the hips nice and high, and just unleashes himself, forcing himself to breath deep and regularly, even when the youth thrashes and moans so fucking good, yes, yes. The long, strong legs tighten so nice around his middle, showing him how much Dan wants him so fucking deep, yeah, deep is good, fuck, so good.

“Touch that fat cock,” Thranduil orders, lifting the trim hips just a bit more, so he can hammer the prostate with each stroke, “yes, fast, and hard, just like that, yes, how hard can you come, hmm?”

The youth moans deep and clearly loves it, his insides pulse so good, and the yummy big balls look like they're tightening, but not just yet, just a bit more.

“Pull those nuts away for now, want to pound your ass some more, so good and hot inside. Yeah, just like that, I know it's hard, but you like it, don't you?”

“Yes, yes, love it,” comes the hoarse answer, and Elladan is back to stroking his cock furiously, mmm, so much precome flows already, yeah, and the inner muscles already contract, but then, Thranduil tightened everything too, yesss. Harder now, yes, all he sees and feels is the hot, thrashing body before him, gasping and moaning and…

“Let go, so I can fill your hole, mmmm, oh fuck yes, yes...”

So fucking good, yeah, panting and letting his body ride it, slowly returning to normal, feeling Dan's body relaxing too. Being kissed, both of them, and pet, and yeah, life is damn good. No idea right now what more they should do, but amazingly enough, not that winded either. Just thirsty, indeed, water is good. But it's clear they expect more, even if they have the consideration not to push, hm, yes, he's still supposed to call the shots. OK.

“Of course the last thing we'd want is to leave anyone wanting,” Thranduil smirks, and laughs out loud when he sees them all tense – it's clear they don't expect something boring, knowing him. “So I was thinking, my little leaf here definitely didn't have enough, and this pouting one here,” he adds, pointing at Elrohir, “didn't get to show me what he's really capable of. Not to mention, I am curious, have been for quite some time, how you work together, so… Ro, don't you want to put on a nice show and tire him completely?”

“And how do you suggest I do that?”

“I'll open up his pretty ass and you'll fuck him until he can't take it anymore, are you up to it?”

“Dad, it's not necessary to...”

“I didn't say it's necessary, my love. I just think we would all enjoy it, that is all. No pressure though, clear?”

“Only that in their cocks,” Elladan laughs now. “Still, we would do this again even with mandatory Sunday rest, you know.”

“Stop copying your father, I really don't try to bribe friends into doing something they wouldn't otherwise. Of course there are other things we could do, if that's not what you want now, but don't stop because I would be hurt thinking about the past or shit like that.”

“I am definitely up for it,” Elrohir smiles, “what do you say, Legs?”

“You're going to tell us what to do?” Legolas whispers, almost begging, and yes, he can do this, oh yes.

“Yes, treasure, you'll only do what I ask you to, and you'll enjoy each second of it, and you two will, also!”

“What am I going to do?” Elladan smiles lazily.

“Since I got the feeling that you'd like to bask in it, just watch and, I don't know, pet around?”

“Not play with my brother?”

“No, this show's centerpiece is going to be Legolas; another time, that show with the two of you.”

Legolas shivers at this, because it's clear having to be the focus of all three of them is a lot; but that's exactly what he wants for him, to be completely overwhelmed, so Thranduil smiles and gets him well positioned so he can open him up, nice and slow and good. Well, not perfectly good though – he will allow for a bit of tenseness, so his lover can really feel it in the beginning.

When he deems him ready, he moves, so that he has his son's head in his lap, to have Legolas look at him, as much as he's able to see, of course, and be able to pet and soothe him, he's going to need it. Yes, Elrohir breaches him in one long, slow but so very determined thrust, making him scream and tremble in an instant, his eyes rolling back and his lips ruby red and pouty.

“Yes, love, you like it just like this, don't you? You like how he splits you in two, when it burns so good?”

“Oh yes, yes, I do, please, God...” Legolas mumbles, arching his neck and pressing against his thighs, a hand grasping at his calf, the other lost in the sheet.

“Go on, Ro, don't let him get used to it. He can take it,” Thranduil adds, when the younger twin is not very sure.

Elrohir does listen, and goes almost all the way out, and in to the hilt again, and Legolas' face right now is something he would freeze in time, to look at for the rest of his life.

“Yes, good boy, such a good boy, taking it all for daddy, I want you to feel it so deep, my dear!”

The sounds are absolutely delicious too, and he knows Legolas could already come now, but wants him frenzied first, so he allows Elrohir to set a pretty slow pace, to build the need and, when there's a particularly strong shiver, bends over and kisses the moan from his scrumptious lips, loving the needy, throaty sounds he gets. He's also loving the painful grip his lover's hand has on his calf, knowing there's be nail marks and finger shaped bruises.

“Faster now, fill him good and deep,” Thranduil purrs, and puts a hand on a thrashing shoulder, the other going straight to the engorged nipples, loving how the perfect body arches, pushes, trembles with passion.

“Harder, make him lose it, make him forget his name,” he growls, when Elladan settles near and starts playing with his own nipple rings, making stars appear in front of his eyes so damn fast.

“Dad, please, God, please Ro...”

“Yes, love, you'll get all you wish for, all you can take! Relax and let Ro fuck you, good boy!”

He knows it's not that easy, but also knows his greedy little love, and it's way too clear how much he relishes this, so Thranduil urges them on, trying hard to pay attention to their signals. Damn, the other one makes such a nuisance of himself, making his eyes try to close, making him breathe hard, fuck!

“Take a break,” he says, and takes Legolas' burning prick into his hand, getting such a long, broken moan for it. “Come for daddy,” Thranduil drawls, and loves to see the beautiful face immediately contorting in an orgasm, loves to feel the heavy member contract and spurt, blessing his hand. Elrohir curses, and he sympathizes, having Legolas squeeze you like this is so very hard to resist.

“Good boy, now open your eyes and look at me!” Thranduil takes the hand to his lips now, and cleans it thoroughly, loving the renewed need in the glassy eyes, his breath hitching when Elladan pulls harder than he should.

“You are too greedy,” the older twin says, and ostentatiously licks over Legolas' belly, cleaning stray drops of creamy seed, and then kissing his brother to share the taste.

“All of us are,” Thranduil laughs, a weight suddenly, finally, lifting from his shoulders. “So, if we manage to survive this, we'll have very good times together. Move!” he orders Elrohir, and starts kissing Legolas' temples, soothing him, making him endure until some of the oversensitivity fades.

They keep at it, making Legolas come two more times, and he achieved his goal, really, the boy is a wrung out, writhing mess, and Elrohir is not far behind, so Thranduil lets him come, too, just listening to ragged breaths and soft whimpers for a while. This is going to work, it really is, there's absolutely no reason to feel bad.

He kisses Legolas, when he's sure he can breathe again, and feels tears on his cheeks.

“Thank you, treasure, you are so beautiful like this it hurts,” he manages to say, not even ashamed to be so cheesy.

“Thank you, Thranduil,” Elladan says, “this was… way, way more than we could have expected.”

“Enough even for you, Ro?” he smirks, and the youth groans, laughing.

“I wonder if you tried to spoil us for others,” he answers, amazingly perceptive for somebody so recently well fucked.

“Do you mean, regular guys who don't say filthy incestuous shit no longer do it for you?”

“Fuck you!”

“You did, and you'll do it again. I was serious, you know, about doing it again, maybe even… as a relationship? We'd all benefit from being able to do and say just what we please, without judgment.”

“Father will kill you, you know,” Elladan says.

“Elrond'll rage a bit, but then he'll know you need this, we need this, and he'll be fine. I can always try to present him more young nightingales, if he makes a nuisance of himself.”

“I love you,” Legolas rasps, and this melts him completely.

“Always, little one, you have my heart, my soul, my life.”

“I know. That's why I let you get away with all this.”

“What do I get away with?”

“You shouldn't be so worried about your age, you know. And you do try to bribe them, just, you are too good at choosing bribes, they will not be able to resist.”

He's shocked for a moment, he never said…

“You kept in touch, and she couldn't keep that big mouth shut, could she?”

“That's part of what gave me the idea, actually. If you were so ambivalent about the twins, maybe you needed to know they are not a menace.”

“How dare you say that? We are a twin menace!”

“Yes, you are, in the good way; and I hope you'll keep being that, even when I'll be too old to keep up. I promise to make it worth your while, for as long as I'm able,” he turns an earnest glance towards the twins.

“OK you two, clear it up so we can follow,” Elladan asks them.

“Dad here worries that there's too much of an age difference between us,” Legolas says, with so much love in his voice, damn! “And that I might be disgruntled when somebody else – mainly you – could have given me what I need, better. So he decided to prevent that, making you two too used to be with us, ahead of time.”

“Oh, that,” Elrohir says, baffling Thranduil completely. “You worry too much, Thran; I can attest, medically and otherwise, that it will be a very long while until you can't satisfy that one. Also, neither of us is fine with cheating and poaching, so that would never happen.”

“Even if you'd see him suffer?”

“Stop it, Thranduil! Yes, things can happen and life can get rough, but you are hurting him now, making it seem as if his love wouldn't matter, in such a case!”

“I know he loves me, I do, sweetie,” he says, looking into the brilliant azure eyes, “and this is exactly what I fear, that you love me too much and won't try to get what you need, so that I don't feel bad. Don't deny it, love, it's just what you'd do.”

“So what, you do it first?” Legolas asks, disgruntled.

“I felt good these days, very good. It was perfectly lovely, seeing him pleasure you, it didn't hurt one bit, as I was afraid it would; exactly because I know you love me, and I also know how much they love each other. Each of us are a real couple, but we also like to get more, and it would be stupid to not take advantage of this. It doesn't have to be exclusive, it probably shouldn't be exclusive – but we all tend to spend a lot of time with each other already, and we can be ourselves, freely, no need to wonder what the other person or persons would think.”

“Boundaries?” Elladan asks.

“Of course, each of us should think for a few days or a week, settle what we want and what we don't, and then we discuss it together. I'm sure we all agree on keeping it safe, protection when we deal with outsiders or blood tests and such, talking in advance when it's something new, but yes, we'll put it in writing or something, so we can all know what to expect.”

Legolas laughs now, squirming to settle better and kissing his belly.

“I do wonder how many times we'll keep having this talk, Thran.”

“As many times it's needed to keep being happy, treasure.”

*

Thranduil was laying in bed, just lazily waiting for Legolas to finish for the night, and almost dozed away when he felt the first gentle touch of lips on his naked shoulder. Followed by more, light and slow and so good, so he has to open his eyes and look. No, no matter how much time will pass, Thranduil will not stop wondering at how beautiful, how in love his perfect boy looks – and never better than when he so thoroughly worships him, like now. Or now, when he gets closer and holds him, pushing into him like a kitten.

“I'm so happy that all was well!” Legolas whispers in his ear, while holding him so tight.

“You do know I would have stopped it if it wasn't so, treasure?”

“Yes, I didn't doubt that, but it would have hurt anyway. I so didn't want you to feel bad again and… it was hard to decide.”

He's kissing the petal lips, long and slow and thorough, and well, they are both tired, maybe they could have left the discussion for another day. Still, it's always better to have things clear.

“I know you did, love. Only even by the fact that you never once were aggressive when taking my ass, in all this time, although you do enjoy to destroy my throat, to make me speechless, don't you? And maybe it helped, in a way, it gave me so many good, controlled experiences to draw on and not, well, remember the bad ones. Yes, I love it when you are so careful with me, I do, but now, maybe after I'm fine again, you want to do more. We both know I can take it.”

The only answer is a hungry kiss now, and that's fine, too. They keep kissing, but slowing down, since both know they should rest now.

“I will keep that in mind,” Legolas finally says, slow and almost drowsy now, too. “Although I do like it so much to take you slowly, and enjoy how you open up and relax and just… I don't know, it just feels so right.”

“By all means, do what you enjoy, love. It wasn't intended to say that it's not enough. No, wait a second, I think I get it, finally, I was worried, some time ago, that, well, that you'd miss certain things, like a larger cock. I know, I know, you told me and I was being stupid. I really get it now, what the appeal can be, and that you can enjoy it, but also that you don't need it all the time. It was so damn intense, so yes, of course it's something to do again, but the love I see on your face, when you take me so very slow, the pleasure we both feel for so long, and so… so much closeness, it's absolutely perfect! Do I make sense?”

“Yes, you do,” his son snuffles against his chest, and nips just a bit, playfully. “I would have loved to make it clearer earlier then, but, well. Just please don't be stupidly worried anymore, and tell me if you have doubts about something. I promise to always be honest, OK?”

“I know you are, love. It's a very good thing I can always count on, and it helps a lot. Ah, and, even if I said we should be in a relationship with them, don't ever feel pressed by this, OK?”

“I'm not. They don't press, never did. Just like you don't press, unless I ask for it. That's why I love you so.”

“Love you,” he murmurs, too, and settles them as snug as possible, and it's so easy to fall asleep like this.

Notes:

Yes, the last bit was brought about because I saw a gif with cuddling cats. Because that's how my brain works.

In any case, I was thinking about putting the pic in, but then.. seriously, just google cuddling cats and kittens, lol. And then imagine the two :P

Chapter 7: HEADS ARE COMPLICATED

Summary:

Some pictures were due, and I'm sure you'll love this one!

Chapter Text

It’s a bit surprising how things work, Thranduil muses while looking up from his tablet and trying to decide what to tackle next. After all, most people would think that, with four men in a relationship, three of them so young, there’d be sex on every conceivable surface, all the time. And… actually, it’s been almost two months to the day since his birthday, and there wasn’t any, outside of the previously established pairs. Well, OK, it’s possible the twins had some fun with other people, but they don’t have to report that, so.

Even now, it’s work at home day, one tradition Thranduil really pushes himself to enforce, the first time when the twins are be part of it, too, and it’s all four of them… really working. The twins came at the house late last evening, but went to their separate room to crash, and he does believe they just slept, because both looked so tired, and then all of them were up early, and yes, all day long, they’ve been out, in the lovely summer day. They even managed to do a few laps in the pool, the water such a perfect temperature, not too warm, just before lunch, and at least for him that was great, clearing his head.

But that’s exactly it – they all needed to clear their heads, because, since morning, they were buried in books, tablets and a myriad other gadgets. Yeah, the sun is setting, and the sky is a riot of color, and the trees sway so very gently in a delicious breeze, which all of them enjoyed throughout the day. But the entire area around the pool is a honestly scary mess of piles of reference materials – the twins, of course, had something medical to occupy themselves with, and Legolas worked on at least three essays, typing furiously for long periods of time, while the table near Thranduil is filled with sizable reports on the damn rail and port network – past present and future.

They had breaks during the day, sure, the last remains of the massacre they did on the food brought to them from time to time attest that they at least took some care of that. Plus, there were kisses and temporary arrangements where some head was resting in some lap, while the owner of said head really needed to chase some thought, with eyes closed – and it was so damn soothing, really, to see they are not the only crazies.

Now he realizes, too, that it’s probably exactly how things stood for quite a while – yes, the twins did not expect sex when visiting previously, nor when hanging out with Legolas at various functions, and he is sure Legolas didn’t, either – but they did feel nice and safe in each other’s company, able to just be themselves, no apology needed.

Yeah, it’s that huge chunk of why he likes this relationship so much – not that the sex is not brilliant, it’s just that, previously, indeed, he didn’t feel so complete just being in the proximity of somebody else, mumbling things about some contract, without expecting an answer – just listening to a similar mumble when the other person does their thing. One could easily say each of them is in their own world, practically ignoring the others – but somehow it’s not really so.

There were lots of scrunched brows today, and teeth gnawing on pens, or blades of grass, hands playing with braids, clearly showing concentration; but there were so many easy, loving smiles, and hands kneading on tightened necks and shoulders, just for a couple of minutes, but damn, done with Love. Yes, capital love, because you can’t be so at ease with others if you don’t know for sure they care.

But they do have to deal with some sort of schedule, too, and hm, better to have this video call in the office, it would be too much of a mess to deal with it here.

When he’s back, what he finds is really way too endearing – Elladan is clearly sleeping peacefully in the arms of his brother, and Legolas is very right, the two of them together are breathtaking. Elrohir seems to be still awake, very slowly caressing his brother’s hair, and Legolas looks so tired, too. It’s a brilliant idea, really, so he just gathers him in his arms, and soon the boy’s breath gets to be the very calm one of relaxed sleep. Thranduil himself is somewhere at the edge between sleep and reality, but it feels so very good, he’s staying there for quite a time until he manages to nap, too.

They are awaken when the twins start to fuss about, and it’s surely the middle of the night.

“Come with us, sleep together?” he asks now, and it’s, indeed, a very good thing he has such a big bed. They do fit well on it, and his heart is really happy with how relaxed and happy everybody seems, how fast they get back to sleep. Yeah, they should discuss a bit in the morning, but he does need more rest, too.

The next morning, again, he has to admit that Legolas’ eye for beauty is spot on, because the twins decide to have a little fun, and the slow, lazy way they tease each other, half asleep at first, then just careful, well, it’s divine. In the low light, getting stronger, the tangle of their limbs, their hair, the way they breathe each other’s air, all make his blood sing.

Even better to tease Legolas, too, of course. The boy slept in between him and the twins, as usual, and now his back is flush with Thranduil’s chest, his pert bottom such a delicious temptation! Of course Thranduil rubs his aching cock against it, but only slowly, softly, after ordering the boy to keep his hands together, up, in front. Also, not to move, and to look on. No, he also doesn’t do very much – just slowly pet his cock, oh so slow, while kissing softly at the round shoulder, at the rosy ear.

The twins are now either moaning deep or kissing just as deeply, Elrohir above his brother, slowly rolling his hips, while Elladan’s long legs hold him tight around his middle. Obviously he knows exactly how to press, where to press, how fast, to make his lover tremble and tighten his hold, and they don’t seem in a hurry, basking in the nearness, the love.

Legolas shivers when Thranduil’s hand now squeezes harder, when he nips, and then mewls when the rhythm gets back to a soft tease. It takes a while, and the boy just vibrates with need, especially when careful fingers open him up. The soft whimper he makes, when Ro tenses and groans, and Dan yells, ahh! The perfect moment to push in, slow, slow, and move just right, so the prostate is touched from the first, mmm, so fucking delicious!

Thranduil holds him right there, until the shivers turn to trembling, and allows himself to spill, loving the arching and desperate moan telling him the boy just followed him instantly. Mmmm, yeah, delicious start of the day.

“Very nice show,” he starts, while they have breakfast, also outside, under the trees, because it’s the best place. “And I’m honestly impressed with how much work everyone can get done when doing it like yesterday. I get it that our schedules might really not coincide, but whenever it’s possible, I’d like to repeat it.”

“It was nice,” Elladan smiles, slouching. “And my brother here would also like to settle a playdate… Hey, stop!” he pouts, when it’s clear Elrohir pinched him, disgruntled. “You wanted this for years, and that was the point!”

“There’s no hurry, Elladan.”

“You didn’t hear him salivating for it!”

“It’s something only Elrohir wants?” Legolas intervenes.

“Well. He wants to be the bottom for it. I definitely want to be the top, though. Yeah, yeah, it needs more than just two people, common, Ro, cat got your tongue?”

It’s clear that Elrohir contemplates drenching his brother with the orange juice in his glass, but then he rolls his eyes and talks, so very defiant.

“I want two dicks in my ass, at the same time.”

Legolas gasps, and Thranduil can’t but smile.

“Yes, it is possible, treasure, and it would make sense you two couldn’t do it with other people.”

“Yeah, we tried not to raise suspicions too much, so we didn’t do it together as tops either.”

“But you did do it?” Legolas asks, deliciously breathless.

“Yeah, I wanted to see and feel and… Well, yes, it’s true, I’d really want to feel it myself.”

“That can be arranged, if you have no issues with it, treasure.”

“I… no, just… isn’t it too much?”

“Of course we all have to take care, and yes, it would be smart if he could rest the next day, at least.”

“I am planning to get some off days, in case… yes. So you’ve done it before, Thranduil?”

“Yes. You do know a certain Meludir, right?”

They are all laughing, because of course they know him, and Legolas is rolling his eyes – of course the insatiable one would do such things, but it’s clear his son is a bit unsettled by all this.

“Elladan, before that, do you have time to explain to Legolas how and why it is, indeed, safe?”

He could do it, of course, just… they are doctors, and somehow this would be a bit too tempting for him. Funny, that.

*

Coming home a bit earlier than expected, Thranduil has the surprise to not really be able to reach the bedroom. The upper corridor is blocked by packaging, movement utensils and statues, plus Galion, Damien, Magnus, Legolas and Meludir. Ah, and Connor, too.

“Did some present explode?” he asks, smiling, because it’s clear Legolas and Meludir try to do… something decorative, in any case. And at least two of the statues are new – there is the usual marble girl’s head which sat opposite the bedroom door, a copy after some classical Roman marble he liked so many years ago at a charity auction, but now there’s a beautiful bronze one, too, and a naked marble woman, in a crouched position, and that head is probably themed after some Medusa myth?

 

 

 

 

THE FULL BODY STATUE. SCULPTOR'S NAME IS FRED FICHET

“Oh, you’re home already? I thought we had more time to arrange the stuff, they… Not that I don’t want you home,” Legolas stumbles, getting rosy, making him laugh.

“It happens, you know. I didn’t get to train this week and was thinking to make up for it, but I won’t ask you to join, since you seem busy.”

“Yeah, I keep not being happy with however we manage to arrange them, maybe it would, indeed, look better in a bigger room downstairs, it’s just that I liked the idea to see them each time we leave the room.”

“Well, you could give an opinion first, Thranduil,” Meludir intervenes, “let’s see, we tried, hmm, we didn’t try with height enough, maybe with some form of shelving instead of the table now...”

Yes, seems that part of the things blocking the way were various supports, and why not get into the game, too. It’s really hard to remember when he actually did some decorating last – of course, he approved designs and stuff but… Nope, can’t remember if he did it sometimes in the last 10 years. And it’s fun, things do look very different if put at different angles, different heights.

“I’m afraid it really can’t have that much of a balance, Legolas, when you only have one bronze element and two marble ones, and the bronze one is pretty much the smallest of them.”

“You’re right, but I’m not sure one more bronze statue would really allow us enough space to pass and all. We’ll have to choose just two, I imagine, I’m just very loathe to let the old statue be moved from here, it has too many memories.”

“Well, we can discuss over some snack, and continue later.”

It’s too clear, from the boy’s wistful tone, that something about that statue is quite sentimental for him, but Thranduil doesn’t think it should really be discussed with everyone around. And they shouldn’t eat in the kitchen either, because surely that’s not a place they’d put such an installation anyway, so he takes them to the dining room, which might indeed benefit some renewal. Maybe even outside…

“Wasn’t there anything you got from China that would fit?”

“Hm, no, not really, the style is too different, I think. These are all very much classical art, well, what I got there is also classical, but from a very different classical culture and I’m absolutely not sure I’d be able to combine them right.”

“Where are these from again?”

“The trip to Europe three weeks ago, you probably don’t remember, but we’ve been to a small exhibit at a castle, when we were in France, and that statue caught my eye from the first.”

“I know you had some packages, but didn’t get to ask about them.”

Yes, he does remember the boy being away one of the days, their host’s daughter was an artist herself, so of course she’d know of nice happenings. He’d been caught up in the talks, of course, but it’s good Legolas got to do something nice.

“It’s really beautiful, treasure, maybe you should really… Well, is the artist still alive?”

“Yes, yes, he was there, too, we talked a bit about his inspiration and all, that’s how I got the second piece, too.”

“It’s rare artists are good sellers, too,” Meludir smiles, “great to hear this one can manage.”

“If the pet here can’t help you make up your mind, treasure, why don’t you just ask the… man or woman, the artist?”

“Well, it’s a man, but the head is done by one of his students, a woman. He was saying she’ll be over the moon, it was the first thing she sold.”

“OK then, you could ask if they’d be interested to come and help you choose a place for it, choose what would fit together, too.”

Legolas seems quite nonplussed, but Meludir does have his uses.

“Legolas, common, I’m sure it’s any artist’s dream, to have a say on where and how their work is shown. After all, it’s their calling!”

“I imagine we could even organize an exhibit,” his son muses now, “there’s always interest for this, and honestly, they had very, very beautiful pieces. I mean, Eowyn is way too busy, but I could ask Arwen a bit and surely… You want to help, Melu?”

“What else should I do, since I’m grounded way too often?” the shameless one pouts, amusing Thranduil to no end. No, there’s really no need to ask what he did, and well, does any of them really change?

“If you’re sure you have the time, love. And, of course, if you don’t want to decide sooner.”

“No, it would really be great if they’d help. After all, we can survive with the same statue in place a little more, if we had it for some years already.”

Leaving them to getting everything back to the way it was, for now, Thranduil goes to train, but somehow this niggles at him, and he’s not so sure why. So, after he finishes and the pet is gone, he wants to have one more look at the new pieces. They are, indeed, so very beautiful, the full body one especially, such a… not feline, almost wolf like energy in its pose, and a very, very hot body, too. Yes, that is the question, did the boy buy them because they remind him of Marie?

“What memories were those, love,” he asks, and the way Legolas bites his lip is both arousing and a bit scary.

“The first day you brought me here, I… Galion woke me up, and he had to come back for me, since, of course, I had no idea where things were. I didn’t even think, at the time, that somebody’s house could be so huge, and have so many things in it. So many beautiful things, really, I was waiting for him but the statue, the table under it, all was so very beautiful, I just… just had to go touch it, to be sure it was real, it… I still remember how amazed I was that it was possible to have such differences, such a smooth cheek and almost every hair on her head rendered, with the same material.”

“You always had an eye for beauty, love.”

And Marie is, indeed, very beautiful, and much closer to his age.

“I was actually very scared, that maybe I shouldn’t have touched it, I… Well, one of the biggest surprises, for me, was that you had so few rules.”

“Really? I would think I pretty much ruled everything you did.”

“No, not really. You never cared that… OK, I get what you mean, and stop worrying about taking all my time!” the boy huffs, clearly at Thranduil’s somewhat disbelieving face. “I was used to having to do things exactly a certain way, little things, everything was prescribed to be done a certain way, at a certain hour, in a certain order.”

There’s both anger and pain in him now, at what Legolas has had to endure, at what pain Thranduil himself inflicted on him.

“I imagine those people really had too much time on their hands, treasure. And… well, you know my opinion on your grandfather too well.”

“Yes. Thing is, it helped me, the next days, weeks, I… it was a bit of a friend, a face that surely didn’t judge me when, you know I had… I didn’t understand certain things at first. So, I don’t know, I don’t want it to move from here. I suppose it sounds childish.”

In order not to berate himself some more, Thranduil hugs him now, tight, tight, and kisses his pretty eyes.

“You absolutely were a child, then, love, and in some regards we all have a scared child inside. No, it’s really true, nobody is without worries, my dear. Maybe somebody crazy, but, well. Keep it there, and change whatever else you want. I think also the outside would need a redecoration, I haven’t changed anything since I bought the house, really, so have fun with it. If and when you have time, though.”

Legolas laughs now.

“Yeah, time. Well, I’ll see. When we go next time to France I will call them directly, and Amelie also told me about some more exhibits, maybe it will be interesting to ask her help, she’s really well involved in the field, and Arwen is also busy, although she does know the local circles better. Honestly, maybe we can do it as a semi-gala, and invite more people, too, from your foreign partners. It could be a good reason to have them together, since you said they still had things to settle, and it would at least give you some time to breathe while they are here.”

“Like a really big event?”

“Yes, maybe a few days, with art and music and our involvement in the community, because we do have to give the press something, too, all that. I know you were too tired to appreciate it, but the whole event in Shanghai was something that would look very good and would satisfy many parties.”

“And so, we already reached the point where even in bed, we just work. Damn it, treasure, this makes me feel...”

No, Thranduil really doesn’t say the word, just sighs, and yes, he’s just two months past 40, he really shouldn’t feel like this. But he does.

“And no, you have no blame in doing this, love, because of course it is a great idea, and I know you’ll do great with it. It’s just…”

Well, maybe he should just spill it.

“The pieces are really very beautiful, you know, but somehow they remind me of Marie. So, I’m going to ask again, are you really sure about not wanting more?”

“Dad, I… Uff!”

Legolas is squirming now, and gets up, and starts to pace. And bites that lip, again.

“Look, I… I know it’s not fair, and not that good, or healthy maybe. But… Look at Eowyn, dad.”

Thranduil can’t but sigh, because, yeah, the woman is not as well as she tries hard to pretend. And obviously Faramir is not very happy about it, but…

“Unfortunately biology is what it is, Legolas.”

“Yes, but… OK, I… Promise me not to… No, you can’t do that, of course. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.”

“What can’t I do, love?”

“No matter how I put this, you’re going to take it bad, and… I hate to hurt you, I do, but… I also won’t go to see a shrink for it.”

“Whatever it is, love, you know I wouldn’t force you to do something you don’t want, right?”

“I know. But you’ll berate yourself for it. Anyway. Here it is.”

Legolas pauses, and sighs, and then squares his shoulders and looks him in the eyes.

“I realized Nana’s life would have been way simpler without me. I mean, it’s even possible my grandfather would never have known, if she wouldn’t have been pregnant. Yes, she would have been unhappy maybe, about you leaving, but… Who the fuck knows, maybe he wouldn’t even have tried to tell you lies, if he didn’t know something had happened. And even if he would, without a baby, things would have been way easier for her. So, I can’t bear the idea of another woman getting pregnant because of me, OK? I can’t.”

“Fuck.”

Yeah, what in the fuck else can Thranduil say?

Sure, there is the logical thing to do, explain possibilities of avoiding the outcome, but… This is way deeper and obviously painful.

“I’m sorry for pressing, love. And for the other, but then, you already know that.”

No, there’s nothing more he could say, that wasn’t said two years ago, because… what in the fuck can one say, after such a clusterfuck?

“Maybe… maybe you can see it as recompense, do what you did in China, tell some blabbermouth that we tried and I really don’t like women? At least I’ll get some peace.”

“If you’re sure, of course I will. Just...”

“Yes, I know, there’ll be the occasional idiot trying to prove they are better and can sway me. But it’s a way smaller number. Actually… well, of course we need their agreement first, but I’d appreciate letting people know about the twins, too. Maybe they’ll find we are busy enough?”

“I doubt that,” Thranduil sighs, “but yes, it would be easier for you if I do make some statement. Sure, let’s speak to the twins, and we’ll see where it fits best. I imagine some feature in a magazine is always due, as usual. But in exchange, will you stop worrying I’ll be hurt and tell me these things earlier?”

“I wasn’t clear on it that long ago,” Legolas sort of smiles. “I mean, partly I was, on how hard it must have been for her, but not… not really on how it would feel for me. Not until after my fun and games birthday. And I mean it that I don’t want you to overthink this.”

They are both sort of laughing now, since yeah, 'don’t think of the pink elephant' always works so well.

“Are you able to come to bed now?”

“I… damn, I’m tempted to say I need to move, to… do you think somebody’s awake enough to train a bit?”

“I’m sure there are, but pay attention and don’t hurt yourself?”

“Don’t worry, Bard has me doing the worst kata possible. I didn’t think he could be so evil.”

Thranduil is so very tempted to join him, but he did enough earlier, and the boy also needs some privacy, of a sort. And he… he feels too old, OK, fuck, yes, he feels old and that’s final. Fuck.

Chapter 8: PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE

Summary:

Hope you and your loved ones are well, with all this craziness. Stay strong and take care!

No, I didn't stop writing, there were just other little stories that had to be written.

But on the bright side, this specific chapter prompted the adding of a new tag. can you guess which one? :D

Chapter Text

They finally managed to schedule the thing, and Legolas is just a teensy bit jumpy. Well, OK, a bit more, and trying hard not to let it show, because, well, both Elladan and Meludir had explained how things work, and why it’s not dangerous, and all.

OK, maybe he is just giddy, since he wants it to be so right, not just because he wants Elrohir to be fine with it, but also because, well, he feels like Thranduil is way too stressed. Yes, Thranduil is too stressed, but now it’s even worse than in general, because Eowyn really is not well, and he had to tell his father… that thing. So now every time Thranduil sees him with little Elboron, or sees Eowyn behaving erratically, he has that tenseness that disappears fast from his face, but which Legolas knows lingers inside. So he hopes this will help, somehow.

After all, if he can show his father he’s enjoying it so much, surely he’ll lay off and stop worrying that Legolas doesn’t have enough… something.

„So, how do we do this?” he asks now, as brightly as he can.

“I would say in the play room,” Thranduil smiles, “because we’ll want a clean bed at the end in any case.”

“Yeah, and whoever is on the bottom will need support,” Elladan adds.

“Sensitive or numb after coming, I didn’t ask you yet, Elrohir?”

“More towards numb, really.”

“OK, so then we’ll have to make you come first. Did you give this a thought?”

“Yeah, Elladan here will fuck me first, and then you two, and well, one of you will have to last longer and fuck me together with Dan, too. Or, well, to be back hard fast enough.”

Yep, Legolas hears himself making a little whining sound, and of course all of them laugh. He’s so very tempted to stick his tongue at them, seriously.

“I think I can last enough,” Thranduil smirks now, “or do you want a ring, treasure?”

“Ugh. I don’t know, OK? It’s… so damn hot, and also a bit scary, and… well, I can surely be back hard fast, so… But it’s probably better with you, dad. After all, patience is more your virtue.”

“Oh, so you’ll go all virtuous on my ass, Thranduil?” Elrohir bats his lashes now, and they snort, yeah, maybe bringing virtue into the conversation is just… nope.

“Fine, fine,” Legolas pouts now, “I’ll wait for your permission to come, is that better?”

His cock already considers this a good idea. Shit. Also Ro’s eagerness registers as so very hot… damn, he’s screwed.

*

As usual, Legolas’ reaction to new hot happenings is delicious. Yes, at first things are not that new, they don’t, shouldn’t hurry for this, so there’s kisses and slow touches and more kisses, in between losing their clothes and gathering everything near the solid couch. Yeah, plus water and juice and coffee and some sweets, a ton of towels and all that – let’s not forget the veritable mountain of pillows. Also, maybe the couch would be better close to the metallic frame which would allow Elrohir to pull himself up with his hands, in case his lower half stops responding too well.

But then comes the pure wonder on Legolas’ face, when he’s opening Ro, and has 4 fingers in, and now Dan is showing him to use both hands, and spread even more, and Ro moans and tries hard to spread himself so much, then Dan pushes a finger in between, right on target. His son is absolutely riveted, of course, shivering with want, and all Thranduil can do is close his eyes for a moment.

Which, not a good idea, because of course he sees somebody else this spread open and wanton. Fuck. He will actually work so very hard on his virtues tonight.

Best to start by getting down on the floor, so his head is sort of level with Elrohir, and start petting his face, kissing gently, easy, yes. The other two continue this, and it’s almost amusing.

“Fuck, no way, I have 6 fingers in, that’s impossible!”

“Obviously not, Las,” Elladan laughs, so very smug, but Ro is delicious now, too, stray shivers making him try to toss his head around, and then forcing himself to stay still, groaning and then sucking in deep breaths. His eyes pretty much stay closed for now, but the eyelids flutter, mmmm. Thranduil keeps kissing and touching gently, it should help, but resolutely doesn’t keep his mouth covered for too long, because he has to be able to speak easily.

“Damn, is this enough?” Legolas asks now, clearly so unsure, allowing his fingers to slip out of the surely heated passage.

“Fuck me, damn, too empty, don’t stop!” Ro moans, and Dan laughs and takes Legolas’ place, sticking 4 fingers in all at once and making his brother just melt for a moment.

“Yeah, yeah, fuck, that’s good!” Ro rumbles and then his hand grabs Thranduil, kissing him soundly, clearly so very breathless when Dan plays just the right spots.

“OK, move your ass now, Ro!”

Dan settled against the back of the couch and has his brother straddle him, with the back at his chest, and he’s impaling himself so damn easily now, clearly so very relaxed. Hopefully not too much, hm…

“Did you take something, Elrohir?”

At first, it’s clear the younger twin is a bit confused by the question, but Elladan is more present.

“No, he just kept toys in during the last 3 days, whenever it was possible.”

“Ah, good. I’m a bit leery of poppers, honestly.”

“Yeah, we are too, and it’s not like you don’t have helping tools if we need them.”

“Absolutely. And Legolas, you should help the boys now.”

Ah, that beautiful shiver, good.

“What can I do?” his boy asks, licking those plump lips.

“He’ll move slowly, real slow, and you’ll suck him and also push your fingers inside, along Dan’s cock. Try to pull slowly, too, and pet the prostate, of course.”

Both Ro and his treasure are breathing hard now, and fuck, this is hot! There’s so much care in all the movements Legolas makes, but so much desire, too, and the way Elrohir forces himself to be so relaxed, draped over his brother’s chest, mmm, yes, absolutely yummy.

So Thranduil can’t, won’t stop himself from getting near and grabbing Legolas’ hair, so he can now dictate the rhythm with which the very thick cock disappears into the perfect mouth, stretching it so good. Legolas trembles with this, and probably pushes a bit too fast inside, and both brothers groan with it, and now his son would surely want to excuse himself, but there’s a better way.

“Open up, treasure,” he orders, and pushes him, fast and deep, over the hard shaft, making him choke and tremble harder, making Ro whine. “Yes, swallow him whole, that’s right, such a good boy.”

Legolas withdrew his hand, and now Dan starts thrusting hard, so Thranduil just keeps his treasure there, until Ro empties with a deep groan. He pulls at the blond hair, yes, Legolas looks perfect, tears falling freely on his cheeks, drool and seed on his lips, so he gets him to kiss Ro, to share it all with him, and then with Dan, who then curses and withdraws, awkwardly, from his brother.

“Damn it, Thranduil, we didn’t sign up to be saints,” he huffs, squeezing the base of his cock, making him laugh.

“No saints here, just torment,” he snickers now, kissing Elrohir right this time. “Ready to be filled?” he asks now, silkily, and at first the youth’s breath just hitches and he shivers again, before he’s able to answer, in a desperately yearning voice.

“Yes, fill me, fill me completely!”

*

Right now, the hardest thing for Legolas is not just whimpering continuously. Thran changed places with Dan and Ro straddled him, the same way, and now Legolas has to push so hard into the welcoming heat, fuck, fuck, fuck!

It’s real hard work to do it, too, the muscle resists the invasion and also, seeing Ro trying so hard not to trash, hearing him moan so desperately, damn it!

“God!” he hears himself muttering, all his will needed not to just come already! There’s fire licking at his spine, so much heat and a desperate level of arousal, and he just has to force himself to breathe deep, deep and slow, yes, fuuuuuck!

The head is all in and the muscle just clamped on him, so tight around both cocks that he’s seeing stars, and yes, Thran grunts, too, and Ro arches.

“Fuck, so full, so full!” he gasps, and Legolas just holds himself there, feeling his pulse desperately everywhere, and it hits him hard, last time he felt like this…

“God, God, fuck!”

Dan laughs, loud, and Thranduil snorts, but… When he wanted Thranduil in, unopened, this is how his father must have felt, but he promised not to come, he promised! Yes, he’s all flushed, and Ro is, too, and each movement one of them makes can be felt so keenly by the others!

“There’s so much more, little brother,” he hears Elladan now, and how in the world will he be able to fit all in?

“Wait a second, little one,” he hears, and OK, he can just stay still, it’s OK, and what in the world?

It seems Thran decided to try to calm Ro a bit, yeah, those long strokes over his side, his belly, OK, those feel so damn good, so Legolas copies the movements, on the other side, and the pressure on his cock gets just a bit more bearable.

“Good boy,” dad whispers, and it’s clear it works on both of them, and now Thran’s hand slowly pets around Ro’s entrance, oh fuck, yes, OK, no need to tense so much, yeah, it’s delicious when it grazes Legolas’ cock, but the point is to soothe the tensed muscle, sure, and Ro sighs and allows himself to slump more over Thran’s body, trying to relax, OK.

Yes, it actually works, and when ordered, Legolas pushes some more, and Ro’s hand catches his and squeezes so hard, fuck, this is so good! They pause again, and keep petting him, and then Thranduil kisses him, long and languid, and oh God, Dan kisses him, aggressive and good, and his cock tries so hard to twitch!

He’s all drenched, and Ro is too, and he can’t imagine how Thran can be so calm. Yes, of course he always is, and for Dan it is easy, because Dan just watches for now, but… Yes, he pushes some more, and almost comes again when Ro just screams and arches again, squeezing both his hand and his cock to distraction. Fuuuuck, but it’s so good when he settles down, and just pants harshly, and moans, and manages to grit: “Fill me, damn it!”

Yeah, Legolas’ hips have a mind of their own, and he pushes blindly, curse this, fuck!

He’s all in, and he’s dizzy and parched and wanting to cry at how fantastic it feels, and Thran orders him harshly to wait. It’s indescribable, so hot and tight, and rubbing against Thran all the way, too, while Ro’s eyes are clearly rolling in his head, his lips so damn red and yummy, Legolas just has to kiss him, has to! The brunet just devours him, too, whimpering into it, and they are both absolutely breathless at the end.

“I did it, fuck, I did it!” Ro sort of laughs, and Legolas tries hard not to, it would shake everything too much.

Of course, Dan just got so near, and gently touches his brother’s face, then just blurts it:

“Happy to be such a slut, Ro?”

Ro groans at this, deep, and thrashes on top of Thran, but fuck, this is so very wrong!

“I think we should stop,” Legolas manages, “it’s not good, you’re not even half hard, Ro!”

Before he manages to withdraw though, there’s a harsh “Stop!” from Ro, and Dan’s hand grabs him, too.

“m fine, don’t you dare, Legs!”

“It’s not unusual, Las, he can enjoy it without getting hard.”

He probably doesn’t look at all convinced, so Thran intervenes, too.

“The sensation can be too intense for an erection, treasure, especially since he just came. After he gets more used to this, we’ll help him, it’s not a problem by itself.”

“And getting out too fast now can be hurtful, too, Las,” Dan adds, and fuck, he does remember him explaining this, about withdrawing too fast, fuck, he damn forgot!

“Relax, everyone, just breathe and be calm!”

OK, OK, it’s easier now, yes, Thran will take care, fuck, and more massaging at Ro’s entrance, slow, gentle, yes, OK, OK, he can breathe a bit, now that the grip is just a bit more bearable, but how in the world will they really move?

*

Legolas is absolutely desperate, a hairbreadth away from losing it for quite some time now, and neither of the twins helps the situation much. Ro is way too into it – which is not that bad, obviously, just – a bit too eager, making things difficult. Restraint related things, that is. The other one is an absolute nuisance, teasing and goading his brother so bad.

Of course, he knows his kinks the best, and Ro absolutely loves it, it’s just… well, he moves and thrashes just a bit too much, and it does get tiring to be the one at the bottom, supporting all the weight. Plus, yes, Thranduil can control himself, of course he can, but it will be even more difficult when Dan will try to stick that club of a cock inside, so a break would help.

“Ro, listen to me. I want Legolas to come and fill you well, and then we’ll take a break, OK?”

The youth whines, and pants, and nods agreement, Legolas… looks divine, and now is a very wet dream. Fuck, feeling him spend in the tight confines of Ro’s ass, all over Thranduil’s cock, yeah, saintly patience indeed.

*

Ro doesn’t walk that straight, but he does walk, holding Legolas close, and it’s a bit amazing that both of them can actually move by themselves. Still, it’s perfect that the bathroom is real close, and Legolas throws some water on his face, shivering again when he hears him moan deeply.

“Geeze, so good to be able to piss! I thought I’d lose it, you were pushing just on it!”

“Sorry,” Legolas starts, sheepish, but Ro interrupts.

“Common, Legs, I knew it could happen. Why do you think Thranduil decided on the playroom? He knows it too.”

“Seriously, you just...”

“Some things you just have to accept, fuck, some water would do me good, too. Ugh, but warmer now, ah, damn, I’m in for it tomorrow!”

Ro turns his back to the mirror, and bends a little and spreads his ass cheeks, groaning when he sees his hole, winking at them from the mirror.

“Shit,” Legolas blurts, mesmerized, and then they both laugh, and make their way back.

*

Now they arranged themselves so Ro can come on top, to allow him to control the penetration, and damn, he’s such a handsome one! The way his Adam’s apple moves now, on the stretched out throat, the way the heavy black hair slithers over the sculpted back, arched already, strands sticking out on shoulders, neck, because of course he’s sweating with exertion.

Sure, he keeps being wanton, and why not, he wants it and goes get it, fuck! He’s biting those swollen lips now, yes, better to let him be in charge, because it’s not often that Thranduil’s cock was so engorged with blood, almost thicker than he ever saw himself, and Elladan… There’s a small shiver, remembering that thick thing spreading him so much, filling every part of him, it seemed. Together, it’s a lot, and even if he was just opened, clearly the muscle insists on closing to a more usual size.

He tries, but maybe the fact that he has to hold himself there doesn’t allow him to relax enough, so they have to get in the same position as earlier, but with Dan at the bottom for a change.

“Pillow princess,” Dan snickers, and it’s too clear that his brother would want to smack him, but right then Thranduil pushes in, just slow and gentle, but enough to get the head in, and they both moan now, because, again, the pressure is very close to too much.

Once again, Ro’s body is a beautiful, perfect arch, his hands fisted at his sides, before he exhales deeply and forces everything to unclench.

“More,” he gasps, eyes still closed, teeth starting to clench.

“No hurry, princess,” Dan intervenes again, and it’s surely something Ro wants to hear, making them both moan when the grip on their cocks intensifies once more.

It’s not that productive, in terms of Thranduil managing to get fully inside, but beyond delicious for all of them in terms of sensation. In any case, again, he starts to lightly massage the very stretched asshole, teasing the balls just a bit, for good measure. Yes, he can breathe now, the clamping recedes, but Ro keens so good when his fingers press against the prostate from the outside.

It’s amazing he didn’t yet come from this, or… yeah, he probably needs to push in another inch, and then it will be sandwiched between the head of his cock and his fingers, and that might just happen. After Thranduil breathes deep and calms himself just a bit, since thinking about the level of intensity the youth will feel does tend to overheat things.

“Ready for more?” he asks now, and it’s so heady to work so much to get that inch in, against the exquisite burning pressure. His own hair started to get annoying, stuck too much, so he has to pull some strands, OK, and that helps him stand the renewed grappling of the overheated channel.

Back to massage now, and yes, the keen and jolt tells him he has his target cornered. Well, that and Dan almost getting a headbutt, because Ro is thrashing uncontrollably.

“Oh.my.fucking.God!” he manages, keening again when Thranduil moves just a little, instinctively.

“I could… yes, yes, do it again, fuck, split me in two, just… Fuck, no, why… ohhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Maybe it is an underhanded move to withdraw that much when the youth expected him to push in, all while keeping pressure on the prostate from the outside, but he does get the expected rush of clear fluid, getting back in, and any protest ceases when he does it again a few times. Just like any coherent words, but then, speech is overrated for certain activities.

“Goddammit, Thranduil, you’re gonna make me come!” Dan whines, and it’s probably not polite to throw his head back and laugh, but…

“Patience, young ones,” he smirks, making them moan one more time and then withdrawing completely.

“You too, Dan.”

Kind of miffed, the elder twin listens though, and also helps him move Ro to just lay on his back.

“I think the problem is you’re too in shape, so we need to get that asshole of yours tired. Want to do it or shall I?”

“I’ll let you apply your idea, I think.”

Thranduil nods and now he pushes all four fingers of his right hand in the not slack enough hole, all the way, getting a grunt. He does a bit of in and out, not very fast, and starts to press all around now, from the inside.

“Jesus! Oh fuck, there, common!”

“Not gonna make you come like this, that’s not the point, Ro. Just need you to be able to stop tensing that much, so we can actually fuck you right.”

“OK, OK, so what do I do now?”

“For starters, try to no longer grip stuff, in any way. No clenching teeth, no clenching fists and, especially, my hand. I know, I know, it’s just reflex, but bear with me.”

Ro nods and clearly tries, but with mixed up results.

“OK, let’s see, now squeeze as hard as you can, as fast as you can. Let’s say, 20 times? Yes, all your body, if it helps. Harder on my hand, as hard as you can, yes. And faster, fast and hard, you like it fast and hard, right?”

Obviously, the youth tries, and moans when Thranduil slowly rotates his fingers, at the same time.

“20 more. I know, but keep squeezing hard, yes, just like that.”

“Damn, I do start to get tired!”

“Good. Now let’s see you relax it all again. Yes, good, keep it relaxed now… hm, I think you need at least some 20 more squeezing,” he decides, when pushing again at the prostate still brings too much pressure.

“Fuck, you’re killing me, it’s so hard to control when you press just right! I thought pissing would help, but damn it!”

“Stop trying to control it. Let go, if you need. But keep squeezing now, mmm, yes, hard, good, faster!”

They keep it on, and he’s not sure if this would really help his own cock relax a bit, because all that suction and pressure around his hand is way too exciting. As are all the other pleasure reactions, in any case. And Dan doesn’t help at all, he started whispering something into his brother’s ear, definitely something obscene, so Thranduil is pretty tempted to make him come again.

“Think it’s easier if you come one more time, Elrohir?”

“Gods, I don’t know, I… wanted to come around your cocks, not your hand though.”

“We do have a limit, too, you know. Maybe you remember how it was to be squeezed in?”

“Fuck, yes, yes, it was so damn hot!”

The youth shudders with it, and Thranduil takes advantage and rubs in earnest, both in and out, making him cry out and thrash. There’s still only clear liquid though, and Legolas was right, it is a bit strange his cock doesn’t harden enough.

A thought passed through his head now, this is a very submissive desire, even if Ro’s so vocal and demanding about it. Oh well, but, indeed, he doesn’t lose it, not the way a real sub does, and he also doesn’t give a whit on what it does for the others, just for himself, so nope. Like his brother put it, just slutty wishes.

“Common, give me twenty more, fast and hard now, and I’ll allow Legolas to lick you up a bit. Mmm, yes, like that, good. Treasure, come here, I’ll keep my hand inside, you get his cock nice and hard now.”

Talking of eager, his son is definitely all for it, and together they have Ro trembling in no time.

“Now keep squeezing, no need to count, just keep it going, yes, I know, I know, just like this, Dan, hold him still, yes, good, just like this.”

He’s keeping it all to the most sensitive areas, and Legolas is all slurping and sucking hard, and Ro shatters again, yelling, and this time the grip doesn’t seem that forceful. Slowly, Thranduil takes his hand out, and yes, the hole does seem slack now, he managed to tire the muscle this time.

Now they put a boneless Elrohir on his side and Dan gets in, settling, and yes, pushing in this time is actually doable. Fuuuuck, still brilliant and hot, so hot, but they are both all the way in. Now just to start moving together, and even if he’s tired, Ro still shouts when they pull out and back in.

“Jesus fuck!” he manages, Adam’s apple moving almost erratically, as he tries hard to swallow, breathless.

They keep at it, and he babbles now, something to do with being so full, obviously. It’s not the easiest position, but Dan has a good grip on him, keeping him still, so Thranduil’s hand can go to the filled belly and start pressing just a bit, making Ro sob his pleasure.

Dan starts talking again, clearly hitting all the right spots, and it’s heavenly to just be there, in, out, in, out. The friction is crazy, even with all the lube, both with the clinging walls and with Dan’s cock, and the greedy way Ro starts now to push against them is the icing on the cake.

*

Damn it, is it really that hot in the room? Probably not, but watching them at it can’t but make waves of heat go up on Legolas’ spine, and he tries hard not to play too much with his once again aching cock. Yeah, getting hard again is absolutely not a problem. It wouldn’t be even if they’d do the plainest vanilla, because he likes all of them too much, and sex, if he’s to be honest with himself.

He kind of struggled with that, especially after the Marie thing, but somehow, the way Ro seems to eat up all the dirty things his brother spews, and well, keep asking for the filthiest thing possible… Yeah, that thing they told him, some years ago, it must be true – there’s nothing wrong to wanting sex, as long as you don’t force people to do it, and nobody here is in any way forced to do anything.

No, and the pure enjoyment so clear on their faces, in their movements, in just everything… Yeah, almost too good to be real, but it obviously is, Ro is screaming again and writhing in between them, and, as weird as the fact that he’s still not hard is, telling him to stop now would probably make the guy murderous. After all, Legolas himself would not like it, and… Ups, yeah, that’s one issue, isn’t it, that his mind clearly wonders how it will feel like, from the bottom. Especially since he likes it so much when he’s so very stretched and it makes him lose himself.

Which is exactly what Ro seems to be doing now. He finally managed to get on top and control the movement, and it’s 200% clear he loves it. Fuck, the way he lets himself fall now, clearly the combined girth just punches the air out of him, but… Yes, fuck, that’s exactly the best thing possible, isn’t it?

“You’re killing me, Ro,” Dan groans now, with feeling. “Gonna explode soon, no matter what, fuuuck!”

Ro whines at this, and even Thran looks ready to let go. Which makes too much sense, obviously.

“Please, keep going, I want more, damn it!”

Yes, hearing him plead makes Legolas even harder, and even more caught into the what if. After all, he’s sure he’d do the same.

“I’m trying, bro, but damn it, you’re too hot like this, have mercy!”

“Come here,” Thranduil orders now, and fuck, that so calm voice, when it can’t be possible to be so calm, fuck!

“You’ll take over for Dan, right, treasure?”

“Sure, but I… I’m not as big.”

“No matter, please, I don’t want to stop!”

The question is, how long he’ll be able to last, but Legolas is determined to do his best. After all, he did come once tonight, unlike Dan, who now groans savagely and breaks, and yes, even Thran is shuddering and clearly working hard to restrain himself.

“Are you OK with a short break though? It would be easier if I can breathe a little.”

Damn, if he admits it, it sure is trying. Still, Ro accepts and oh fuck, that asshole…

“Let me help you,” Legolas hears himself saying, because, fuck it, it’s so tempting to touch and play with the gaping hole. And it’s not like he’ll get to do this too often.

“Want to clean him up?” Dan purrs, a bit too breathless but still demanding, and yes, of course he does, and it seems Ro does appreciate the attention. How does it feel, Legolas wonders, his tongue teasing the way too tired muscle, and fuck, he really can get inside now, the only thing that stops him from going deeper is when his tongue just can’t elongate further. Oh fuck, this is hot!

So he keeps lapping and tongue fucking, until Dan pulls him up to lick his seed from his mouth, savage and hot, and he’s supposed to last, or maybe he could just come already. Before being able to ask how long this break is supposed to last, he moans again, because Thran decided to help, too, and again has four fingers deep, teasing the prostate, while Ro pushes himself wantonly against him. So he goes to lick around them, lipping a bit at the engorged, very red sphincter, making Ro curse.

“You’re so well opened now,” Thranduil says now, so very conversationally, “I bet Legolas could just fist you instead of fucking you, what do you think?”

Damn it, before Ro can answer, his gaping ass tries to clench already, and fuck, Legolas’ cock twitches and would it really be possible?

“Yes, fuck, do it, but first, fill me right! I won’t have you come outside!”

Thran laughs, darkly, and they settle so Ro can ride them both, and Legolas can’t but shout when they are both caught in. Yeah, all of them are in a frenzy, pushing so hard, and maybe he should be ashamed to come so damn fast, but he just can’t stop when he feels Thran pulsing, so fucking hot it seems unreal. Obviously, Ro loves this, and damn, it’s not easy to get his bearings so fast, but once again, the gaping hole and now the tons of seed leaking from it, oh fuck!

Legolas’ hand just has to go there, remembering the first time he wanted to just push the seed back into his own ass, and that makes him shudder and clench and feel like coming again, but this time… this time he can really do it, scoop everything and push it back in, slow, sure, but God!

Dan returned to whispering things into his brother’s ear, and Thran watches him, with a crooked smile, and Legolas is just mesmerized, because, of course, he’s still careful, but slowly, his fist is actually gripped and then, when he reaches the widest point, Ro moans deep, but lets him in. His whole fist just gets inside the heated channel, just like that, and he can’t move for a while, because he’s a bit scared, but also so aroused it hurts again.

“Careful, treasure,” dad smiles at him, “just pull out as slowly as you got in, and keep going very slow for a while.”

“Sure,” his dried lips say, but he still doesn’t dare move, because… “God,” he manages again, when he pulls out half way, because the way the muscle seems to try to keep him in… The only thing he can do is moan and lick all around, keeping his hand just there, and maybe he exaggerated, because Ro thrashes now, so hard, and he doesn’t dare pull out, it’s easier to get his hand back in.

“Fuck, that was…” Ro manages now, panting. “Do it again!”

He’s doing it again, of course, and then he actually pulls out, and Ro’s whine inflames him like he wouldn’t believe possible. It’s hard not to just push in again, but he can’t forget what Thran said, so he’s keeping it slow, a few times more, getting sure now that it’s OK.

“Fuck, can you go deeper?”

“Deeper, how?”

“Common, Ro, you never told me you wanted it elbow deep!”

Ro whines at Dan’s words, and seems to try to snark, but then he moans again and just pushes against his hand, his eyes closed, his mouth blood red and open.

“You do, don’t you? All the way up, so you feel him in your stomach, in your throat?”

Both of them shudder at this, and it’s good someone can keep a clear head.

“Let’s not push it from the first,” Thran intervenes, “keep it slow for now, until you can be sure it’s not too much. It’s not like we can’t do it again.”

It’s clear Ro is not so sure, but he still likes what Legolas does now, and he speeds up a little, getting him to pant again.

“You’re no fun, Thranduil,” Dan pouts, but Thran laughs now.

“I didn’t hear that earlier,” he smirks, and Dan, grudgingly, smiles and lets them be.

Which is just fine, because Legolas keeps getting crazy aroused, the squelching and heat and moans getting to him so bad. And the easy way that he can just push in, that can’t stop amazing him, it just beggars belief.

Still, the fact that, again, Ro is not hard annoys him too much, so he starts kissing and licking at the limp dick, and soon it’s getting hard, and it’s clear Ro has to fight a lot not to thrash continuously. It’s beyond delicious, sucking and fucking him, harder and harder, and he knows he’ll come again when Ro does, because it’s just not possible to stop.

He just has to remember not to pull hard when he does, surely he’ll clamp down on his fist, even if he’s tired, and that in itself makes everything hotter still. So he keeps at it, even if the position gets kind of weird, until, indeed, Ro shouts and comes, and Legolas feels himself exploding, too.

It takes a while to get back to it now, and cleaning, fuck, good thing that the other two managed to recover, because they can take care of Ro. Well, after he manages to extract his hand, and somehow make himself stop ogling, damn it.

Chapter 9: NEVER ENOUGH

Chapter Text

Thranduil knows how horribly unfair he is, but right now he has no way to control the bitter thoughts, no way at all.

Sure, there are reasons – so many damn reasons for it! But it’s still not an excuse that he does it, while soaking every little bit of pleasure the sleeping body tangled all over him can offer. And it’s not just the body, obviously, just…

This latter trip to Russia was grueling, from too many points of view, and yes, it’s totally wretched to complain, after all the help Legolas gave him. Yes, it was a very packed three weeks, not at all unusual. But it’s exactly part of the help Legolas gave him, that grates him. Or, maybe the fact that the boy did everything too well. Which is beyond stupid, especially since all this strategy and behaviour is something they discussed since so long ago.

Yes, he wished so bad for Legolas to be able to create a proper mask when dealing with outsiders, and now that he did, Thranduil hates it with an intensity better reserved for actual bad things.

He wants to move, to sigh, to make noise – and no, the fact that Legolas sleeps so peacefully is not even the only thing stopping him.

It’s true that the damn fever is probably, at least in part, responsible for his emotions going haywire. He never took well to feeling sick, so it frustrates him to no end. It’s not even much of a fever, less than a degree beyond the fever point, really – so nothing to worry about, Elrohir dictated. No need to take more than some lozenges for his throat, since it actually means that his body fights the infection and he shouldn’t stop it, which he understands. He also understands and knows, from previous occurrences, that it will last the same amount of time with or without medication.

But the level of tiredness and the constant feeling of pain in all his muscles and more than one joint pisses him off. Obviously, he also wasn’t supposed to drink, no need to put extra pressure on the system, but he’s beyond restless. Sex didn’t tire him enough, because he saw how tired his son was, too, so he dictated that a 69 should be enough – and it was, for Legolas. Even if it was kind of hurried.

Sighing internally, Thranduil tries to breathe slow and deep and calm down. It actually felt great, as it always does, and he really knows why he managed to catch the cold – once again, everything was beyond predictable.

Victor is actually smitten, a very novel sight, to say the least. But since the paramour is the daughter of a Muscovite oligarch, he has to do things a certain way, so he bought a large estate some 300 km North of Moscow, where he took all of them to, among other things, enjoy a sledge ride. Yes, real old style sledges, pulled by some very beautiful horses.

Which was nice, really, but it was bitterly cold – nothing unusual, of course, given the time of year and location. And yes, Legolas had the common sense to stay put, well covered with the furs provided. He didn’t. And now he has to suffer the consequences.

Of course, what replays in his mind now is not so much the sledge ride, but a scene from a few nights earlier, when Victor had loudly told Legolas that, no matter how pretty he looks now, he is no longer interested, sounding like he expected the boy to be annoyed by this. And Legolas, obviously, joined the game – since it was clear there were eyes watching them, waiting to carry the tale to a certain person.

It was the right choice, too, because Victor, as annoying as he can be some - most of the - days, was and is a very precious ally in that part of the world – and will be an even better one, if he succeeds in his courtship. Which he’ll probably do, after all, it’s rare when the man didn’t get his way, and the woman seemed interested.

Legolas had even drunk two shots of vodka, to show his sadness at the news – and it was a damn game, in which the vodka drinking was the biggest sacrifice, since the boy has no love for strong spirits, but it seems that damn fear didn’t leave Thranduil completely, even after all this time. And all the ways, big and small, his son has proved his love.

So yes, it is so damn unfair that he can’t stop his brain going there. When, after all, they ended the night together, as usual. And Legolas thoroughly enjoyed each time they traveled alone, being treated as a teddy bear. Clearly enjoys it now, too.

If he’s honest, Thranduil really doesn’t remember when it was the last time when they slept together and Legolas didn’t behave like a barnacle – oh, OK, that time when he was a bit overenthusiastic with the belt, and it wasn’t remotely comfortable for his son to sleep in any other way than lying on his belly. But the rest… yeah.

And no, thinking of the night they spent with the twins, using Elrohir to the hilt, that is also beyond unfair. Yes, then, Legolas had wrapped himself around Elrohir, at the end, and waited quite a while to get to sleep, because the other youth had a hard time coming down from it. So that explains it perfectly – Thranduil was just amused at the time, and thoroughly sated, to boot. Who wouldn’t be, after such a treat? Especially at the end, the absolute wonder on his treasure’s face, damn it!

Yes, it is still remarkable, to this day, after all they did, how totally amazed his boy can be at certain things, and how deep he’s getting into it. Yes, he even came untouched at the end, for somebody else than Thranduil. But seriously, can he actually blame him for getting crazy aroused, when he damn had his fucking hand inside another person, and that person was positively howling with desperate pleasure?

Yes, sure, Thranduil himself did this before, and got so damn jaded after years of meaningless play, but there’s a part of Legolas that is actually still innocent – OK, maybe it’s not the best word, in this context, but still. Yes, he still has a sense of wonder, his son, and of course it all got to be too much to control.

He’s pretty sure that, if he wouldn’t have stopped it, the other three would have gotten things to various extremes, but it worried him then, and surely it’s the best. If Elrohir wants more, he can always ask, and Legolas too.

Yes, this is another part of his frustration, for sure – the fact that Legolas didn’t ask for it, isn’t it? Like the poor boy actually had the time for such acrobatics, really. Yes, it’s been three months since that night – and of those, they were away on business for two of them. With actual work, and with Thranduil monopolizing his time and energy for almost every minute when they weren’t working and socializing.

Sure, the possessive beast in Thranduil insists it’s his due – and reality is, Legolas would not, for a second, say he’s wrong. No, the boy says and shows he enjoys it – and the fear that he became too good of an actor as to actually lie to him is one of the stupidest ideas he ever had.

Which doesn’t make it easy to get rid of it, unfortunately.

Especially, not after this morning.

Yes, thinking of it, Thranduil wants to scream and break something – like that ever helped anything.

Trouble is, he couldn’t have done anything else about this, it has been too long since Eowyn suffers, and of course Faramir does, too, and yes, it’s their personal shit, but it does affect him, also, so he had to have that conversation. He even went into it knowing it will probably blow in his face, and that it needed time to somehow manage to pick the pieces, but…

Yes, he’d have preferred a thousand times to have the woman try to strangle or brain him, than to have her cry so desperately. Once again, it hurt that she could believe he’d want to fire her for something like this – although he has at least an intellectual understanding of the fact that depression makes people lose a good part of their ability to read the people around. Or to remember their worth, yeah, especially that.

Yes, yes, just like now, when intellectually he knows all these worries are bullshit – no, it’s stupid to believe this cold has anything to do with his age, it only has to do with not taking care. After all, he did have such every few years for his entire adult life. And, once again, Legolas didn’t catch one now because he showed common sense, not because he’s younger.

His son, as usual, looks like an angel in sleep – so heartrendingly beautiful and relaxed that Thranduil just can’t turn off the lights completely, even if he’d have more chances to sleep in darkness. More chances to sleep and probably to get a nightmare, too.

They are way rarer now, luckily, for both of them, but he is prone to get one when he’s too stressed, and now it’s probably – surely – such a time.

He’d actually managed to do more than he expected, with the discussion, the fact that Eowyn accepted to start counseling is a great step, but that doesn’t mean anything is solved, and the level of brokenness she displayed… damn it, it is beyond scary. And it was so damn clear that their marriage is in a very rocky place, and why does he borrow trouble? Sure, the two are together for quite some years, before even they decided to tie the knot, and some relationships don’t last, although they fit together so well, but… Yes, it’s also true that going through such a troubled period can strengthen both of them, and their bond, and stop thinking that it can happen to you, too!

Maybe Legolas is, again, the one with more common sense, with the whole no women policy. No, he didn’t lie about it, either – he never said he didn’t like their fun with Marie, or even that he didn’t like the woman, or that he doesn’t find other women attractive. He just made it clear that he can’t accept certain risks. Just like not risking his health in the damn Russian winter.

And he did look so absolutely cute, peeking out from the fur blankets! His perfect face was reddened by the cold, and his eyes sparked like gems, because, indeed, the scenery was just like something out of a fairy book, brilliant white and crystalline. Yes, he looked even better spread out, naked, on top of the furs, and thrashing on them, well fucked.

Thranduil’s body seems to have a mind of his own tonight, one that is fractured in between conflicting desires. Yes, he is tired, and uncomfortable, but also uneasy, restless. Not that, at this point, he is even capable of relinquishing time spent having Legolas in his arms for any other activity.

It’s scary, how dependent he is in this relationship, but there’s nothing he would actually do, if he could – which he really can’t – to change it. Looking at this last trip, again, he has to admit that, even if, physically, it was just as tiring as usual, mentally… No, mentally, the weight he’d normally feel is much reduced, because he is no longer alone.

Even if the boy doesn’t take part in most of the ‘serious’ discussions, yet, and when he does, he’s quiet, his simple presence soothes some morass of tension and boredom and frustration. Nothing like knowing that, even if he finished the discussions well past midnight, when he finally turned to bed, that bed would not be achingly empty. No, it would contain a very kittenish Legolas, who would nuzzle at him and arrange himself so as to touch the most possible, making one of those delicious happy noises, and that… Yes, that is better than anything, helping him actually rest.

*

It seems he fell asleep, after all, because indeed, the dream is there, in all it’s twisted glory. It’s the unwanted pleasure version tonight, the one that leaves him nauseous and hating all the world, and Thranduil tries so hard to fight against it, to wake, but it’s never easy. It can be done, though, and it does help that the first thing he sees when his eyes do open is the worry on Legolas’ face. Shamefully, he can’t resist the embrace and soft kisses on his sweaty brow, while waiting for his heart to stop pounding madly, for his hands to stop wanting to rip his own skin apart.

When he does calm down, he’s drained, but can’t refuse the offer of a joint shower, soaking up every light touch, every bit of being taken care of. Legolas loves to be the one taken care of, he’d said it from the first, and keeps saying it, but why does he begrudges his son the moment when he takes care of others? After all, why would that be worse, why would it make him more jealous than the actual act of sex with somebody else?

Yes, the boy was really annoyed, it seemed, when, after the famous night, Elladan didn’t spend the next day caring for his brother, and they couldn’t, either, because they had to be on the other side of the country. Still, it made sense, since it was better that Elrohir not work that day and also, maybe the next, his brother had to pick up his shifts, too, and that meant he had enough to deal with. Thranduil would have said, himself, that it wasn’t good, if Elrohir wouldn’t have explained that they already discussed he’d spend that time at Lothlorien.

Of course, it had to be difficult for Legolas to think about talking of such things with his grandmother, given all the idiocy that happened. OK, Thranduil has to admit, he wouldn’t have been able to speak of such with his own grandmother, because, yeah, it’s not really that usual, but Galadriel is in a league of her own. And the twins did spend time there, over the years, and they also know pretty much everyone working there, so surely there couldn’t be any problem.

Still, Legolas’ worry was normal, showing he takes responsibility, and that should be the last thing making him angry, shouldn’t it? Damn fever, it must be, uff. Resolutely, Thranduil forces his mind to shove it, and enjoy the boy’s ministrations. Yes, it’s also very cute to watch him change the sheets and bring different covers, since of course he sweated so much on the old ones. After all, Legolas bending and stretching, naked, is always a treat. And yes, of course, they can do the 69 thing again, maybe this time he really becomes tired.

Especially if they do it right this time. Slow, teasing, avoiding the main event at first. And why not, when he can rub his face against the perfectly smooth, peach and cream thighs, which Legolas opens so inviting. When he can tease at them, at the soft and swollen ball sack, at the oh so sensitive taint, making him whimper. And yes, that, these sounds, these help, too, so much, so he just has to nibble a little, mmm, yes, yes, and he can, won't resist now. He bites hard, on the perfect canvas, knowing it will bear his mark, something tight and cold in his belly uncoiling when he hears his love's desperately moaned "God, yes!". Of course he needs to hear this again, so he marks the other inner thigh, too, and just now turns to sip at the nectar dripping, fuck, so good!

It's hard to stop, though, but he must, after he graces each perfect leg with three round stamps of his ownership. Legolas is trembling with it now, his fingers leaving their own marks on Thranduil's hips and buttocks, but that is fair, of course it is, as fair as the shattering explosion both feel, in the end. And he can really sleep well, knowing he did things right.

 

****

Thranduil is kind of smiling, wondering if being healthy again is such a wonderful thing, when all he does is work. Not that he has anything else to do, either, since Legolas was beat, after starting the monumental task of organizing all the artsy shebang he proposed, on his own.

It is way better to feel right in his skin, though, of course, and really, his mind is also back to normal, surely the fever was to blame, it’s just… contracts, again. Oh, what is this?

A bit surprising, the person knocking on his office door was not Galion, nor Bard, but Elladan. A quite yummy looking Elladan, actually, preening a bit in his motorcycle getup. It suits him, the whole gray leather biker stuff.

“Nah, just me tonight. How are you?”

“Well, working, as usual lately. And also just me, because Legolas was absolutely exhausted, so I sent him to bed.”

“Don’t I know it! Lil bro worried too much about the last exams, so I just sucked him off and tucked him in.”

Thranduil has to laugh at this, because Elrohir is not exactly somebody you’d readily imagine getting tucked in, but it’s true that all of them have days when that’s the only thing needed.

“So you’re all alone and bored?”

“Pretty much. Am I right that you would also need a break?”

Accompanied by that slanted smile, by the half pushed out hip, by the enticing way the head is just a bit inclined, to give a peak at the lean neck, it’s a very clear offer, and why in the world not? It was agreed they don’t have to do everything together, that it’s even best not to, and that there’s never a need for extra permission. Yes, somebody will pout in the morning, as always when missing hot action of any kind – but he did need his sleep.

“Do you have something very specific in mind?”

“Flip fucking. I badly need a good dicking, so I didn’t want to take my chances with some rando at a club.”

“You know, I actually didn’t get to do that yet?”

“Well. Should I start waxing about how honored I am?”

“No,” Thranduil chuckles, “better think about something good for when Legolas finds out about it happening without him.”

“Oh, I can surely do that. If you are sure, though.”

“Absolutely. Anyway, our bedroom is out, because he really does need his sleep, so, your room or the playroom?”

“Whichever. Actually, I’ll be going back home after, need to catch dad before he leaves for work in the morning, so better the playroom so I’m not tempted to sleep.”

Shrugging his shoulders, Thranduil signals him to lead away – he will pay attention and will not allow the youth to leave if he looks too beat up after, or maybe have one of the guys drive him, but in the meantime, he can thoroughly enjoy the way the tight, dark gray leather pants hug the very long legs and muscular ass.

Once getting in the room, before managing to go check if the door to the bathroom is well closed, so as not to worry that the noise could wake Legolas, he’s kind of surprised that Elladan just stops and turns and then kisses him hungrily. Yes, it is pretty new not to be the one initiating everything – but delicious nonetheless, and he did promise himself to enjoy it when it happens. The hard body against him feels damn good, even if the zipper of the steel gray leather jacked digs a bit into his belly, through the thin cotton shirt he’s still wearing. But the smell of leather and outdoors is damn good, and the hot mouth devouring his does a lot in making his thoughts focus on just the man in front.

After a while, Elladan pulls back and licks his slightly reddened lips, moving towards the center of the room, allowing him to… ah yes, the bathroom door. Hm, should he take a shower, he had one in the morning but…

“I remember you had a mirror here, where, ah!” Elladan saunters towards it now, and preens some more in front of it, making him smile.

“Wanna watch yourself being fucked?”

“Maybe I wanna watch your face when you’re filled, you do look hot when you lose it.”

“Well, do you mind getting it close to the couch, I should better take a shower first.”

“Hm, let me see,” he smiles and gets closer again, and then brings his face into Thranduil’s neck, seeming to sniff and then to lick a slow line up, mmm.

“Not here, I’d say. But maybe lower...” The long fingered hands start unbuttoning his shirt, from right above his belt, and well, if he wants it like this, why not, Thranduil realizes he even has his tie around his neck still, so he wants to take it off.

“No, no, keep that!”

“Do tell,” he drawls, “do you have some specific fantasy in mind?”

“Maybe. Not so... specific, really, just… you could keep the shirt and tie on.”

“OK. And what do you want to keep on?”

“The boots have a real nice grip, I won’t slide no matter how hard you push in.”

“Is that so? You want it that hard?”

“Yes. Yes, I need it deep and hard,” he breathes now, and Thranduil’s cock really approves of the evening’s program.

His hands, too, go under the heavy jacket, feeling the soft, thin cotton v-neck, the heat of the strong body under it, while his buttons are all undone now, and yes, the tie is looser, and the nimble hands move to his belt.

“Let me get this off you,” and Dan obliges, allowing the jacket to be taken off and tossed on the floor, and then, fast, his shirt too. “Mmm, better now,” Thranduil observes, bending to kiss a pointy nipple.

“Yeah, yeah, that’s so much better,” the brunette sighs, his hands resting on Thranduil’s shoulders.

They continue like this for a while, having both buds nicely laved and turgid, just slow and good.

“Fuck, this is nice! But you have too many clothes on, still.”

With a chuckle, Thranduil allows him to rid him of his pants, and now the young man gets on his knees and nuzzles against his silk boxers, ah, yeah, feels so good, so he allows his hands to play with the thick, ebony hair, taking the elastic off so it can fall all wild on the solid back, to scratch a little at his scalp, making Dan exhale hotly against his already pretty happy cock.

“You smell yummy. Absolutely no need of a shower yet.”

“Well then, do show me what you wanted to do.”

“Mmm, yeah. Lube?”

“Ah, yes, and towels. One sec.”

They finally have everything gathered on the couch, and now Thranduil just loses his underwear, too, and doesn’t have much time for more, because he’s pushed on his back on said couch and Dan just attacks his cock, his balls, his hole with long swipes of tongue.

“Fuck. Yeah. OK, that’s good. Fuck.”

He can feel the younger man grinning, but he keeps licking, and there’s not much need to speak, Thranduil just lets himself relax and plays with the long, thick hair, touches the nicely rounded shoulders, ahhhh, fuuuck.

“I thought we should both be well prepared,” Dan smiles at him, while opening the lube, “and you taste good.”

“Sounds smart,” he answers and then hisses a bit, when the first finger pushes in, but it’s so damn good when the head of his cock is swallowed into the grinning mouth, yeah, just right, fuck. Dan keeps at it, teasing him open, making him really want it, oh fuck. Yeah, one of the difficulties of flip fucking seems to be that now it’s his turn to return the service, and his ass feels damn empty, but it would be 10 times more annoying to wait and open the other man if he’d have been fucked a little already.

Elladan didn’t wear underwear tonight, and it’s fun to tease the marks left by the leather where the seams are, while sucking in his balls, one and then the other, one and then the other, and working on getting his fingers into the greedy, muscled ass.

“Fuck, enough, get it in me, stop teasing!”

“You sound just like Legolas tonight.”

“Yeah, I already said I need a dick, so give it to me already!”

“My, my, how rude! But doesn’t your darling brother keep you… filled?” he asks while pressing on the prostate, making the other man squirm and moan.

“The fucker who invented all these exams should be fucked with a cactus,” Elladan grits, pushing into his hand and groaning louder. “Feels like damn second year, when we were both so tired we barely managed to jerk off together, ah, fuck, yes, harder, damn it!”

Thranduil could prolong this, but it’s not for tonight, no, so he slicks his cock well and starts pushing in, mmm, so fucking hot. He wants to wait when he’s all in, but Dan groans at him to move already, so he does, slow but very thorough, and it’s a bit awkward, with the youth on his back while he still has the pants around his ankles, because he wanted to keep those boots on.

“I don’t think I can get deep enough like this, you need to bend over.”

“Mmm, I will, but you first, I want to feel that ass.”

There’s a shiver over his spine, remembering how it felt, and looking at the thick, hard cock, which makes his own leak. Yeah, OK, he’s bent over the arm of the couch now, and it starts pushing in, fuuuck.

“Damn, you’re so fucking big!” he manages, in a half strangled voice, when it’s all in and he feels so stretched, so fucking full.

“Yeah, but you like it, dontcha?” Dan drawls, “having your ass drilled by such a big cock,” and he’s just lightly rolling his hips now, as Thranduil can well see in the mirror, but it feels so… fuck!

“Ah, yes,” he manages, and then his eyes really see the mirror, his own face, how desperately used he looks already, and his body almost seizes with the wave of heat just sweeping over him, and he makes some sounds, for sure, but they are absolutely not words.

He’s hearing Dan laugh, low and throaty now, and it feels like an inside caress, almost as good as the deeper pushes in, oh, fuck it!

“Common, let’s exchange places, I don’t want you coming that fast!”

Nope, Thranduil can’t say that couldn’t have happened, and the mirror shows him how damn flushed up he can be, and it’s a bit – lot more than a bit – strange now to feel empty, even when he pushes balls deep inside the other man, fuck, yeah! It makes him thrust harder, from the start, but he absolutely has no complaints, Elladan just soaks it all and pushes back, yeah, just as greedy as Legolas tonight.

“Shit this is good! Yeah, yeah, just there, shit! You’re so hot all pink now,” he shamelessly groans, making Thranduil move with brutal force several times, so his eyes roll back in his head, and then pull out.

“Well then, make me get redder.”

There’s a pout and a sigh, but he gets back the punishingly thick dick, and fuck it all, who cares if he gets blue in the face from it? Well, his body does seem to care, because so fast his limbs just feel like jelly, and the damn cheeky youth makes them change places again.

All this makes Thranduil so fucking hungry to be full, to stay full, and probably that’s just what happens with the younger man, too, and both of them become a bit reckless, both want to pound and be pounded into the mattress, couch, whatever, fuuuuck!

“Damn, you squeeze me to death, it’s almost… fuck… almost like when we both fucked Ro! Fuck, so damn tight!”

“I’m sure… ahhhh… he’ll want it again… yes, yes… so… so good, a repeat performance!”

“I’m wondering, how will your treasure feel?”

Hearing that, on a deep stroke in, the only thing Thranduil can do is squeeze hard at the base of his own cock, because he wants to come hard just imagining it, fuck! And of course now Elladan makes them change places, fuck, and keeps talking about it, so Thranduil has to retaliate, to get one hand below him and pull at that club of a cock while filling the greedy hole, making his speech chopped, slurred almost.

“Both of us, both, shit, getting into that lil rosy… ahhh… fuck! Pink lil hole… yes… having him howl with it! Yes, yes, squeezing, yes, damn! He’ll beg so pretty, right, yes, shit!”

“Of course he will,” Thranduil grits, “and he’ll squeeze so bad that we might beg, too!”

“Fuck! Yes, deeper, damn it, I… wanna fill that tight ass to the brim! Fuck, fill me, yes, now, yes!”

The whine Dan emits when Thranduil pulls out is scrumptious, and he has to laugh at the so very disgruntled face. And to kiss it, trying to gentle things just a bit.

“Need you in once more, and then,” he adds, and it burns on his spine, how hard Dan thrusts now, how brutal, oh fuck, ohhhh…

“Give it to me now!” the brunette grunts at him, finally, and it’s all Thranduil can do to get vertical, dizzy with pleasure and too fucking empty, and Elladan has to keep speaking, fuck it, while jacking himself in time with Thranduil’s desperate thrusts, about stretching ‘Las so bad, getting in together with his brother, and yeah, yeah, for sure the little one will love it, but the idea of getting in the abused passage after them just pushes Thranduil over the edge, with burning intensity. Of course Dan comes, too, and the milking muscles are on the brink of too much, on his very spent cock.

Then, all too soon, Elladan wants to move, and that means Thranduil has to get off his back, where he was so happily slumped.

“Do you really have to go right this second?”

“Yeah, if I don’t I’ll want to sleep and I really need to get dad. Ugh, this is so not funny now!” he grumbles, dealing with the boots, because obviously he needs a shower before leaving.

It is actually a bit amazing he didn’t trip over his bunched pants yet, and yeah, it’s also a very fun view, with the nicely used ass wiggling in the air while he manages to take the boots off.

“I’m starting to feel a bit inadequate, if you can actually move so well now.”

“Seriously, Thranduil, don’t make it harder! It was damn good, but he’ll be leaving for an entire 2 weeks, because Lindir has a very special series of concerts, so he needs the support, and I have a presentation for a conference where some of the data needs checking, and if I don’t catch him tomorrow, I’ll end up with my pretty ass in a very unpleasant position.”

“Ugh. I get so tired of work some days.”

Still, he also gets up and will join the younger man in the shower, but his brain really doesn’t want to return to the documents he was browsing. Maybe he won’t, after all, they’ll be there tomorrow, too.

“I’d be very annoyed to do what you or granddad do,” Elladan says, while they fuss with the water temperature and all. “Luckily, Ro has much more patience with all the paper stuff.”

“The papers by themselves are not a big deal,” Thranduil answers while starting to wash the nice back, not so briskly like Dan would want it maybe, but he clearly enjoys is, so why not. “It’s just some picky partner, like the current lot, who changed two pages of the contract 8 times already, and we ended up pretty much where we started, after all.”

“Too much patience needed, at least when you are cutting somebody open it makes sense to then pay attention to reattach each tissue back well, since it wouldn’t work if you don’t.”

Mmm, having his own back washed like this, a slight massage by the strong hands, that’s just delicious. Even the hard squeeze of his buttocks.

“Enough,” Dan laughs now, “I said I’ll leave.”

“Well, I do hope you find time for something less hurried. And I think I’ll leave the damn things rest for tonight, too. Have to think better on what Legolas will like.”

“I promise I’ll do too,” comes the muffled answer through the thick towel Elladan uses now.

Yeah, it’s all they can do, and the good, warm feeling inside does seem worth the pout he’ll get in the morning. Actually, maybe…

In the morning, he manages to get up just a bit before Legolas, so he can enact the first part of his redemption plan. As such, Thranduil starts to kiss him slowly, all over, as soon as the boy begins to stir, and keeps it going, teasing and cajoling, until his love just begs to be taken. Of course, there’s no hurry in that, either, but it’s way harder to sustain the very slow pace than usual – because now he remembers all too well the desperate hunger he felt just the night before, can understand way better why this makes the bottom so needy and helpless.

Each arching of the pretty body under him makes his mind replay the way he felt, when he desperately needed to be stuffed full, each moan is his own, when he felt himself skewered and it just wasn’t enough, each breath is his chest laboring to bring in enough air, and it’s one of the hardest things he ever did. So he needs to steal so many sloppy kisses, to eat the greedy moans of his love, to bury his own savage groans in the heat of Legolas’ sweet, sweet mouth.

Of course his rhythm breaks way sooner than he’d like it, his hips having a mind of their own, but it’s so fucking good he’s getting crazy with pleasure. And once again, there’s fire rushing up his spine, making everything almost too much to bear.

What shred was left of his control is completely shattered when Legolas begs so damn pretty, calling him daddy again and again, and Thranduil can’t stop remembering the images Elladan painted last night, of his treasure sandwiched between the twins, pierced by them both at the same time and yes, begging desperately for something, just like he is now.

After they both return to their minds, he messages Galion, who was warned they needed breakfast in bed, so he can coddle his love some more.

“Not that I don’t very much enjoy this,” Legolas starts, after being fed a few choice bits, “but what did I do to deserve it?”

“So you can do it again?” Thranduil smiles, trying to find the right words.

“Absolutely!”

“Well, then I should find a way to do it more often. Actually, it’s something I did. And probably I should have asked permission first.”

“Oh?”

“After I sent you to bed, last night… Elladan came to visit and… well, I know we discussed we can play with them separately, just. Well, I did something for the first time, which you’d probably have enjoyed watching, in any case. Flip fucking, I...”

There’s a little moan from Legolas, and his eyes get dark with arousal so fast, then he picks up the hand Thranduil had just let fall on the bed between them, and slowly bites the base of his thumb, harder and harder, until he gasps, when the boy stops and licks at it, so very gently.

“There, all is forgiven,” he says, with that luminous smile that makes Thranduil’s heart try to fly.

“I… if there’s anything you want as a reward...”

“I am very glad you could do that, Thran. That you are truly well enough to just have fun like this. And also, you shouldn’t have gotten him to sleep alone, I was totally fine to get up in between you two.”

“Ah, no, it was more of a wham-bam-thank you mam’ thing I’m afraid, Elrond is leaving town and he needed help with some conference paper, so he didn’t want to stay. And he was awake enough when he left, or I’d have sent one of the guys with him.”

“Oh, OK. Well, then keep feeding me. And maybe tell me how it felt? And if you’d be willing to do it again, while I’m watching. You know, so I learn to do it right and all.”

Yeah, days like this, Thranduil could start giving thanks to some higher being, because, well, what more can you ask of life?

Chapter 10: NEVER ENOUGH 2.0

Summary:

I hope everybody is coping with the madness around. And that you still have a teensy bit of patience left for the smut fest. I know I promised plot - it's close.

Chapter Text

Elladan is evil, there can’t be any other word for it, fuck! Why did he have to remember this type of torture and make it last so… so… ugh, so good, fuck!

“Saying something, Las? I didn’t hear very well,” the tease smirks now, and of course he suggests this, damn it!

Of course, being helplessly tied up, Legolas can’t do anything, just whine, unhappy, when Thran gets out of him and Dan gets up from on top, and it’s empty and cold and nobody even pinches a little or scratches or something! No, because evil Elladan said it would be fun to tease him so bad, so absolutely no pain today, unless it’s that of his desperation. So he didn’t get to feel himself stretched too much – no, they put him on his back and restrained his hands, and just opened him up too much, with just soft kisses and touches everywhere, way too soft!

OK, of course he enjoys when he gets so much attention, when he feels soft, silky hair caressing his every inch of skin. Of course he enjoys skilled tongues tasting him everywhere – it’s just that they don’t really do it enough exactly where he wants it most. And damn, yes, strong hands just softly kneading at his thighs or butt are brilliant – and it would be ten times more brilliant if they’d squeeze until he moans, fuck!

Yes, of course everything is so damn sensitized now, so Dan just licking softly on his nipples is delicious, and Thran at his hole, fuuuuck, yes! It’s just that, again, they stop too fast! And this damn show they put on, fuck! Legolas doesn’t think he ever hated the damn bonds more than he does now, because they opened each other so damn slow too, making each other arch and gasp and kissing the sounds from one another’s mouths so sensuously that he was aching to come just from that. Yes, the bonds are covered in fur, so he can’t even pull and feel it bruise or anything.

Of course he had a ring on, what news is there, and he was also ordered not to dry come, either – which, again, did he mention Elladan is evil?

“Chill, Las, there’s no hurry,” the evil one speaks now, “I thought you want to see how flip fucking works.”

Legolas is very, very tempted to at least say something about flipping, since, well, his hands can’t really do much now, but of course that would not end well… oh, like this is going to end soon, in any case!

“You are evil,” he pouts, “and I’m too empty to think!”

“Ah, poor little one!”

Yeah, of course that bastard is absolutely in no hurry, and yeah, right, of course he needs to see if Thran is really open enough, after all the fucking fingers he was able to see getting inside so smoothly! He could close his eyes, he assumes, but who would want to do that? Really, this is beyond torment, just like previously – because of course Dan had to show off and ride his cock backwards, a hand keeping his ass cheeks open so Legolas could see his own cock slowly, agonizingly slow, damn it, breaching the tight ring, feeling the heat enveloping him and then watch his almost purple cock out, and again, and again, getting redder and redder, so arousing that he wanted to howl.

Yes, all that while dad was busy just rolling his hips so slowly, deep inside him but angled so Legolas didn’t get maximum stimulation anyway, or, just not enough times, while his hands were moving oh so slow over Dan’s back, in his hair, and of course they were kissing, and of course it was sizzling hot, how could it not be? It was just that, fuck, he couldn’t move, and push, and it wasn’t fast enough, hard enough, oh fuck! Those 3 fingers are now making Thran moan, yeah, evil Elladan so enjoys showing off! God, now they move, and Thran kisses him, and Dan keeps teasing dad’s prostate, surely he does, because the kiss is so hot, oh, Legolas so wants to come, but he’s not allowed, and it’s painful not to! So the kiss becomes desperate, crazy, and both of them are breathless when it ends, because Dan pulls dad kind of roughly up, by his silver hair, and Legolas’ stomach clenches, because he so wants that!

“Please,” he whines, “please, do something!”

Both laugh, of course, Thran still breathless, Dan so wicked, and finally, Dan pushes in, yes, yes, yes! There’s fire on his spine already, even if, of course, he just sits there, but so deep, so full! Now Thran comes on top, and lowers himself slowly, gasping at the end, and all Legolas can do is squeeze everything and try, somehow, not to explode.

“Thran, what do you think, would you like it if you’d alternate on his cock and mine? You know, more flippin’ stuff?”

“No, no, that’s evil!” Legolas bursts, almost crying, because he can’t take that, it’s too much!

Of course they laugh, again, and it’s so desperately good to feel the vibrations around him, in him, ohhhh!

“Why is that, treasure?”

“It’s too much, I can’t, if you do that on top of me, I’ll come so hard, I just can’t!”

“But you’ve been told not to,” the evil one inquires, “what happened to being a good boy and doing what you’re told?”

“Fuck you! Will somebody at least punish me already if I do it?”

Yes, Thran is bent over him laughing, still completely impaled on Legolas’ cock, and that squeezes said cock so good that Legolas keens and tries to thrash, but strong hands keep his hips totally still, and it feels brilliant, too, because he likes to be at their mercy, honest to God, he does, just, maybe… If he could at least scratch or bite or something, anything!

“No punishments today, love,” Thran finally manages, between moans and laughter.

“Hm, then… I know! I am curious how long will you last, just staying there and letting me tease your cock, ever tried that, Thranduil?”

“Not like this, no, but I really think I should!”

“No, no, no, you’re gonna kill me!”

Yes, they laugh again, and Thran kisses him softly, and then he rearranges himself, so part of his weight is supported on Dan’s torso, and yes, the torture is starting in earnest. Dad is all flushed, and clearly loves it to pieces, his hands just aimlessly petting both of them, while Dan is kissing his neck, his ear, from time to time his swollen, shiny lips. And, of course, a hand keeps Legolas’ hips in check, while the other teases Thran’s leaking cock – sometimes hard, sometimes feather soft, but always damn slow. Yes, of course, he does everything – tease the foreskin, the swollen balls, pinch the pointy nipples, making dad sigh and moan so hot!

No, Legolas didn’t think he could get even more aroused – shows what he knows, obviously, because yes, it seems that watching Thran being pleasured like this is 25 out of 10 on the hot scale. Fuck! Yes, evil Dan had to also take a small break and just pound Legolas hard, just a few times, but enough to make him cross-eyed or whatever.

“Sure you don’t want some,” he then pants in Thran’s ear, and that full body shudder, damn!

“I don’t care what he wants, I’ll die if you do it!”

No, damn it, he doesn’t get the slightest slap or pinch, no matter how bratty he is, why? All he gets is Thran listening to the evil one, and just doing a few very languid up and down movements, while pulling those yummy balls out of the way, so Legolas can again feel his blood boil while watching his cock appearing and disappearing from the exquisite depths.

Of course this goes on and on, because Thran is like that, inhumanly good at keeping himself in check, and after an ungodly amount of time Legolas just cries, too overwrought from seeing him tremble and tense and arch. How in the world can he take it and not try to push into Dan’s hand is beyond him, how can he not move faster, but of course each tensing of muscles squeezes Legolas’ cock to pieces, getting him crazy, and the very deep and desperate moan dad issues now is just…

“Now, love, come!” Thran grits, after somebody somehow loosened the ring, and it’s blinding, feeling him squeeze so hard and spurt, oh, it reached his face or something, Legolas realizes when he’s able. And whines when Thran moves off him, and oh, that smirk on Dan’s face!

Now he fucks him, ohhhhhhhhhh! All Legolas can do is keen and wail, when he has enough breath for it, because the way his hips are canted, that club of a dick just hammers his prostate on each thrust, fast and deep and he’s pulling at the bonds and thrashing and choking and coming, and coming again, and… He has no clue how long it takes, because it’s really painful, too much, feels like he’s gonna be ripped open, but so good that he does think he could die, and can’t want to stop, just can’t!

Finally, Dan gets rigid and howls as he comes, and somehow Legolas didn’t black out, but he trembles, there’s no way he could control his body, not that he cares. No, caring is for later, now there’s still aftershocks and just heat and pleasure and now.

Yes, let him laugh that Legolas really limps and can’t coordinate anything, because they are both winded too, and he actually didn’t know Dan could be so efficient with cleaning.

“Yeah, father wanted us to really understand stuff, so we had to do what the nurses or orderlies did at first. It really matters what a patient can or can’t do after any surgery, and they behave better when the medic explains some things, not a nurse. Not that it should, people really should listen when it comes to their health, but, well.”

“It really is horrible not to be able to do anything,” Legolas muses, thinking about his ribs, but obviously Dan didn’t get that, probably he thought he means just earlier.

“You’ll live,” the brunette laughs and helps him get in bed, and well, of course he will, it’s just…

Eh, whatever, it’s true that he came so damn hard that… that yes, there are still aftershocks and he feels way too good to care much, especially since they get around him, sandwiching him so nice! Yes, he wiggles a bit and moans, because still his cock seems to have ideas, not that he’s not dead tired. And Dan is smirking way too much, so Legolas just has to stick his tongue out at him. Which Dan catches with his fingers and doesn’t allow him to close his mouth, and that makes his belly clench and his cock very valiantly try to do… something.

“Damn it, Las, you really are so greedy! Seriously, that wasn’t enough?”

Yes, he’s crossing his eyes looking at the tongue the man still holds prisoner, how can he answer like this? But Thran does it for him, and it’s so true, that it’s never enough.

“OK, now I really get you, Thranduil. And I promise we’ll help you survive, go to sleep now, you really need your strength!”

Har har, some people think they are so funny, but of course, now Dan just licks at the imprisoned tongue and… what can he say, Legolas likes it to pieces to be treated like this, especially when there’s just a tiny bite, making him moan breathlessly.

“Everybody sleep,” Thranduil orders, and yeah, of course sleep sounds so good, if only his cock wouldn’t… Whatever, sleep, yes.

*

Being poked by needles is never the most fun way to start a day, but safety is important, and it gets better when the door opens and it seems they get Elrohir playing the nurse. Before his mouth opens to actually ask the young man what would he feel about such a roleplay, Thranduil's eyes fall on his mouth – his bruised, puffy mouth, that is. Clearly Legolas saw the same thing, because he makes a small sound and starts talking.

“What happened, Ro?”

Damn it, the voice answering him is so rough and scratchy!

“Get that sleeve up and stay still, Legs. Nothing bad, just Elladan thought I might look good having two cocks in my mouth. Let's just say it was a long week-end.”

Elrohir is quite efficient, already he stuck the needle in and now carefully changes the test tube, chuckling just a bit at the sound Legolas made when the needle pierced the skin. Yeah, it's not that clear really what that meant, but it's Legolas they are talking about. He's probably plotting already to repeat the feat with himself as the one filled to the brim.

Now it's Thranduil's turn and, being closer, he can see the corners of the mouth were split, on both sides – not much, but enough for red crusts to form. Fuck.

“Seems to have been a bit… over enthusiastic.”

“Yeah, well, one of the guys was a bit too drunk. Elladan really owes me one.”

All the test tubes are filled, so they should get ready for the rest of the physical – but clearly Legolas is curious.

“But you don't like pain at that level, or… well, I mean, I don't exactly know all you like, but...”

“It wasn't that bad, really. I just didn't expect it, could have used some lip balm or shit.”

“Was it really good?”

“Nah. I liked the team effort way more for my ass, and now stop talking and get undressed, I have enough to do today, and will get enough looks.”

Thranduil does wonder, for a moment, why did they do this with strangers – where clearly Elladan couldn't participate, instead of asking them, but well, he did say, also, that it's good to not be exclusive. Yes, even if Legolas and him didn't have time or interest for somebody else, that doesn't mean the twins have to limit themselves. And no, he isn't jealous or anything – so indeed, they should get this over with and go on with their respective days.

Chapter 11: WHO AM I

Summary:

yes, plot is here to stay.

Chapter Text

He's finished with the knots on the second leg, so now Legolas is in position, well secured and comfortable, he says. Thranduil is prepared to check some loops a final time, before they start, when there's a knock on the playroom door.

“You're late,” he tells Elrohir, quite dismissively, because he hates it when people don't value his time, “I told you we'll start without you. Where's your brother?”

“I'm sorry, Thranduil, we should have called, but all day there was an emergency after the other. He won't be coming, and I can leave you two alone, if you don't want me here.”

His words are too… not only tired, no, almost hollow, so he watches him more attentively – and yes, there are dark circles under his eyes, and no smile on the usually so jovial face.

“I'm sorry, just, you know I don't like to keep my treasure waiting,” he starts, while Legolas snorts at this. “Yeah, yeah, laugh while you can, little one, but you know what I mean. What happened, Elrohir, is Elladan OK?”

“He will be, we'll both be, just… I don't want to spoil the mood, it wasn't anything that unusual, we'll just be a bit moody for a while. Let's forget it, and do what you planned? What is it that you planned, anyway?” he asks, coming closer, his fingers clearly itching to touch.

“Look at him then,” Thranduil smiles, “he was complaining I neglect his needs, you know, so we have a crop and a strap to play with today, interested?”

The youth now raptly takes in the way Legolas is restrained – hanging inside the sturdy metal frame by the harness supporting buttocks and torso and shoulders, with his legs opened completely towards the sides, like when doing the splits, but bent at the knees and secured on each side, leaving his not yet hard genitals hanging freely. His hands are free to grab either a really thick rope or a bar, on each side of his body, a little lower than shoulder level, and he's smiling, anticipating the evening.

There's a hitch of breath when the brunette sees his lover is wearing the larger nipple rings, and he can't but touch them lightly, then smirk and pull at one, kissing the moan from Legolas' lips. They are both rosy cheeked when he withdraws, and then Elrohir comes to him and kisses him too, clearly hungry.

“Do you need something special?” Thranduil asks, because still, it's clear the youth is not quite himself.

“Just tell me what to do, and all will be fine,” he answers, looking him earnestly in the eyes, so he shrugs and decides to keep to the plan.

“Start opening him up, slowly, then,” Thranduil drawls, “I had several toys prepared, just get him to take the yellow one at first, nice and easy.”

Elrohir nods and sees the small wheeled table near, so he throws his coat off and loses his shoes and gets to it, while Thranduil checks again the last loops, getting the young one's assurances that everything is just right. He starts by licking a bit at the rosy entrance, although it's not very easy, because the buttocks are kept quite tight together by the rope. He needs a lot of lube, because there's a lot of friction, but clearly Legolas enjoys it, which is fine – and then yelps when the crop bites at his white belly.

“You're going to sing for us very prettily tonight, little one,” Thranduil purrs, “don't force yourself too much though.”

“Yes, Sir, please forgive me… ahh, yes, that's… yess,” Legolas tries to answer, already starting to get too caught in it, with the older man stinging random places on his body and Elrohir teasing his sensitive entrance. Then Thranduil kisses the spots he hit, and there are small content sounds, and then there's a yelp, again, because he bit one and Legolas' muscle just opens and sucks in the top of Elrohir's finger. The youth starts to mouth at his back, just soft, open mouthed kisses along his spine, and the older man just strikes fast, several times, and then drops to his knees and teases his cockhead.

Legolas is breathing fast and shallow and his hands are white knuckled on the rope already, his hips try to move and get more, so Elrohir bites too and then licks to soothe, while his finger gets in another inch.

“Fuck! Yes, fuck me, fuck me, yes!” he moans, totally shameless and hot, wailing when his cock is grazed by Thranduil's teeth. “Slower, please, I'll just...”

“You'll just take what we give you, love, and will not beg, because it's useless. You will only come when I say so, not earlier, and I know you can keep yourself together.” Legolas whines at this and shivers, but of course he'll do it, that's what he wanted, didn't he?

They are teasing him like this for some moments, and the yellow toy is real slim, so Elrohir decides to just use it instead of his finger, getting very happy sounds from their little toy.

“Let him get used to having it inside,” Thranduil tells Elrohir, “I think I'll give you the crop for now. Nothing predictable for starters, and not too hard, not yet,” he adds, and plays a bit with the strap, where Legolas' wide eyes can see it. He moves it along his body then, pulling a bit at the rings in his nipples, moving the cold leather teasingly over his now heavy balls, wrapping the tip around his reddened cock.

“I can't wait to raise a few pretty welts on your creamy skin,” he whispers in the boy's ear and then bites quite viciously, and Elrohir just has to rearrange his jeans, clearly as affected. “But where should we start,” he muses out loud, coming behind him. “Somewhere where it hurts a lot or just a little?”

“A lot, please, please dad!”

This deserves a kiss, a deep one, and then there's the loud sound of leather biting into skin, on the inner thigh of all places, and Legolas is not the only one to gasp at this. Thranduil hits a second time, in the same place, and then squeezes at the other thigh, to ground him a bit, or it will end way too fast. He licks at the drops of dew that start to appear on his neck, on his face, and loves how the flesh trembles under his tongue when the crop teases a hand, then the other.

Yes, his love feels submissive as hell tonight, he's all flushed and his pupils are blown and his lips are cherry red – and he just hangs in the bonds already, yes, he will sink real deep. The boy's throaty moans when he marks his pretty buttocks are to die for, and Thranduil also loves how greedy the other youth eyes his weeping erection, so he has him get it all in while he bites and teases at the marks. Yes, Elrohir makes delicious muffled sounds when the boy's hips just jerk at his father's ministrations, and yes, his own cock needs some attention, damn it!

He comes back in front, opening his robe and getting a good grip on Elrohir's braid, taking his head slowly off his love and bringing it to his own cock. Yeah, he looks so very pretty on his knees, drooling, being so nicely passive for a change and letting Thranduil gag him alternatively with their cocks. It's divine, too heady to keep at it for long though, and he has to help the youth stand on his feet after, because he's swaying with need. He helps Ro get his shirt off and nips at his torso a bit, to make him snap out of it – but he reacts differently tonight, not at all his usual cocky self.

“I think you want to be in Legolas' place right now,” Thranduil purrs to him, hugging his broad back. “But I'm afraid you'll have to wait for it. How much do you want it?”

Elrohir tries to shake himself, licks his lips and breathes deep and when he answers, his voice is as raspy as sandpaper.

“I have no idea, my mind is very unclear right this second.”

Damn, this is very, very hot, but he can't really deal with both of them getting into subspace – especially since he didn't know one of them was doing it.

“Then get to work and open him completely,” Thranduil orders, yes, they could try something… But first, a glass of water for each of them, yes, and a kiss on Legolas' soft, plush lips. An ice cube on the other youth's forehead, startling him out of his haze for a few moments, enough to find out if he's fine with a few strikes himself – it seems he is.

Damn, his blood starts to boil, but he must keep his mind even sharper than usual – he doesn't know this one's reactions, most probably he doesn't know them himself either, so Thranduil has to do it right. Mmm, a few sharp licks on Legolas' legs, with the strap, so he howls and squeezes Elrohir's fingers to death, yes, now he has enough sensation to deal with so he can bring a few more things here – yes, OK, he has what he needs.

He adds two weights on Legolas' rings and has the other one undress completely while his boy rides the high, twitching and trying desperately to get some friction. Then he gets a cock ring on each of them – this will get to be too much to believe his love will listen, and he whined too much about not being brought to the edge enough recently, so he'll have to deal with it. He touches and scratches and nips at the bared flesh, to see how Ro reacts – then slaps him sharply on the ass and thighs – yeah, good that he was also holding him.

Ro was definitely lying when he said there's nothing wrong – and Thranduil will get the truth out of him, with a punishment to make him realize how stupid this was – but now to do what he planned, yes. He checks Legolas' hole, and it's not opened enough by far – 3 fingers are a way too tight fit, not good like this, no. He puts a wider vibrator inside and has the brunette suck at his son's pained nipples while he coos at him to relax, let go, yes, boneless, deep, good boy!

There's a surge of heat in his loins when Legolas just goes slack, completely, and he checks with the strap – yes, everything is pleasure now, and he'll make it count. He pulls Elrohir off the deliciously red and raw berries, gets him to grab the metal frame and cranks everything just two inches higher – yes, just right so he can sink into his treasure, after he took the vibrator out, yes, they are both moaning brokenly now, lacking air, yes, fuck, Thranduil has to squeeze his own cock until he sees sparks, fuck, fuck!

“You will just stay here, for now, Ro, do you hear me?”

The youth's eyes are dark and glassy like obsidian now, his mouth is open and so fucking red – yes, hot and sucking his fingers to perfection. Thranduil is a bit rough when sticking the two fingers into his muscled ass, but has no complaints, so he moves them a bit, making it hard for the youth to decide if he wants to move forwards or backwards, and then he sticks another toy in and slaps, hard. Damn, this is turning into a torture session for him. Oh well, he will survive somehow. After all, being older is not that bad, control wise.

A little more attention to Legolas – scratching with his nails, teasing his balls, then Thranduil licks at random places – yes, he's enjoying it to the hilt. He torments both of them with the crop for a while, alternating with skimming the tips of his fingers over sensitive spots, and Legolas dry comes for him, when ordered, yes, such a good boy! That gets him deeper still, his head is just lolling over Elrohir's shoulder now, his hands are twitching from time to time, but no longer holding anything.

Well then, to see how deep he can get the other one – oh yes, he's quite beautiful too when his larger muscles clench so hard as the strap licks at him hungrily, his hips jabbing against his love's, yes, he comes again, that's right, squeezing the brunette to madness. Thranduil kisses them in turn, trying to calm his own frantic heart, then fucks him with the toy and bites at a lovely welt – and now's Ro's shaking, hanging by a thread, damn, he's quite heavy!

“Hurts... so... good...” he manages, licking parched lips in between words, “never knew… ohhhh!”

Legolas just whines, beyond words, shivering when he pulls at a ring, then thrashing when he takes both weights off, and now Ro is crying, his hands convulsing on the metal frame. Damn, Thranduil supports him, but he's getting limp, OK, he tells him to lock his knees just for a moment, yes, just like that, good boy Ro, good boy, while he settles himself and manages to grab him better and help him pull out and sway to the couch. Damn, this is complicated now, Legolas whines, because he feels empty, of course, and he's been suspended for too long, OK, calm down, you can do this, yes.

He has Elrohir tease his own cock, just with the tip of one finger, no more, and pushes inside his son's scorching opening – yes, that's so right, fuck! He won't be able to use him for long though, nope, he still needs his wits about, so better to just get it over with, fast. He opens the cock ring and orders him to let go, cursing the whole time while the velvet maw tries so hard to milk him dry. Breathe, fuck, yes, yes, fuck. Thranduil's trembling too, with restrained pain, but needs to get him down, OK, good, not coming yet means he can still walk, that's great. He brings the frame low, until the bound body can just sit on the ground, OK, breathe for one minute, while he kisses his brow, OK, such a good boy.

He spares a look for the youth who whines softly on the couch – yes, he's obeying and teasing himself to pieces, good. There's no patience left in Thranduil for untying knots tonight, so he just cuts the ones keeping the boy's left leg bent, then his right, and now he seats himself behind the lithe body, supporting him, helping him straighten one leg, very lightly, mostly just holding it there for him, yes, it hurts, of course. He's kissing the trembling shoulder, the soft neck, yes, good boy, now the next.

OK, now to cut the rest off – yes, there is some chaffing, they'll have to pay attention, but right now water, yes, and to the bed with him. Hm, he'll have to corral the other one there, too – happily he manages to walk, good. Thranduil's cock hurts, ready to burst, so he settles the youth on his back, with his muscled thighs spread wide – mmm, yes, he must be ready, he must – pulls out the toy and pushes in, fuck, he's too tight, he should…

There's no time to do the right thing, because Ro babbles something and pushes against him, hard, and Thranduil can't stop – he goes in to the hilt, leaving both of them dazed for some moments. There's one more try to go easy on him, but he doesn't want it, his hands grab blindly at Thranduil's waist and he tries to beg. Fine, he'll get what he wants, the older man can no longer stop, no, fuck, yessss, he plunders the willing body, somehow remembering to set him free and grabbing his aching dick, while he burrows into the willing flesh and savors it, yes, oh yes! They are both growling and moving in a painful frenzy, then there are fireworks and they are drained now, this is gorgeous! Yes. And Thranduil wishes so bad to be able to just drop and sleep, but no, he has to take care of both of them. How did he end up with more work in all this?

Somehow he did, but also, it's so very rewarding to have both of them so happy, moving dreamily when he asks them to, then just rubbing at each other like two sleepy cats. Yes, everything is fine, they should just come down from it, so he gets in bed with them and just loves how tactile both are, how they soak the petting and sigh and just make small, happy sounds. It's actually funny how slowly they move their hands, to touch each other, too, while pushing against his body to feel the most, and there's just no tension in their frames, after this.

He covers all of them as best he can, because they start shivering a bit, Legolas more, as usual. Yes, don't think now of what got into Elrohir, there'll be enough time tomorrow, now let him have what he needs. Hm, but maybe he should just braid everybody's hair, or they'll end up crazy in the morning. Yes, they enjoy it, of course, and he should be a little more relaxed after this, also, but it was too surprising, he is still riding the high, and clearly this is transmitted to Legolas, who's a bit more fussy than usual. Thranduil breathes and stills himself, then starts petting with stronger, confident moves, mmm, yes, the young skin is absolutely delicious under his hand, and the hot, raised welts are just the perfect contrast.

And yes, the little one settles now, lets go and his breath is soon the calm one of deep sleep. Elrohir is still awake though, but doesn't want to speak – so Thranduil kneads a bit at his shoulders, hm, there shouldn't be tension there after all this – well, there is. He settles after a while, too, and it's real nice to just listen to their regular breaths in the quiet bedroom, to relax his own shoulders and neck, yes, he can settle too, because the next day he has to get to the bottom of this.

*

There's nothing in the world he likes to watch more than his love's face when he's so drugged with pleasure, no, there can't be anything more beautiful than this. Legolas' breathing turned so harsh now, hitching at the end of the thrust, with a hiss on the intake, because his body desperately needs the oxygen. His face and neck and shoulders are rosy-red, yes, to the tips of his pretty ears, so he takes advantage to nibble at one shell, making him tremble and squeeze and then force himself to relax, as ordered.

So Thranduil just has to kiss his pouty mouth too, leaving him completely breathless, but yes, so blissed out, so damn good! He's thrusting harder now, loving the way his boy is just draped over him, like the kitten he is. In moments like this, Legolas seems completely boneless, all his body softened, all worries and tension gone, clinging to his, pushing into him with everything, from time to time, like trying to share one skin. It gives him goosebumps just to feel it, the very good kind, to see how much Legolas loves this, how much he loves him, even more than in the beginning, against all odds.

Now he comes, and this is also exquisite, how his body just grapples with the continuing use, how it was just a total puddle of goo for some moments and now it tries to fight, although it's clear his dear one really wants to listen and take it. It's just reflex, of course, and of course Thranduil loves it to pieces, to feel the desperate inner movements, to see the face he worships more than anything caught in the battle between too much and never enough. And the way he still manages to slur a “thank you, sir…” oh, yes, yes!

Yes, it's never enough, so he moves faster, rougher, rewarding his submission, because clearly now everything just burns and his lover is in another world, one where time stood still and there's just sensation. Every single time this happens, it makes Thranduil wonder how lucky he is, how lucky both of them are, really; and he tries to prolong it, as much as he can, so he takes breaks, letting Legolas breathe, just twitching and smiling, lost in that world. He kisses the angelic face, his beautiful deep blue eyes, closed now, his forehead, his cheeks, while his hands hold his son tight. And resolutely ignores the other one - this should be a fitting start to his punishment, after last night.

Every point of contact is bliss, even sweaty as they are now, even with a ton of seed in between them, getting sticky. Yes, he'd love to clean him, but not yet, no, he stabs viciously now and Legolas arches and falls again, breathless, probably dizzy now, trying to mumble a thank you. It sears Thranduil, because these words come straight from the heart, it's never a game, never.

“I love you,” he starts chanting, his own tongue so very clumsy now, because yes, he's also short of breath, the vibrating heat in his loins starting to get the better of him, and surely his boy would have had enough by now, just he can't seem to stop himself. He moves them a bit, to be able to just make the smaller body move like a doll when he pushes so damn hard, wrapping his arms around his chest to keep him there, because yes, Legolas just allows his head to fall and is totally limp now.

The arms he managed to put around his father's neck are just dead weights, they do nothing, the only part of him that moves is his heaving chest, oh, and the mouth would definitely want to form something, but there are only unintelligible moans getting out. Yes, although there's no distress in the sounds, he'll stop soon, there's no point in making him faint – he should just enjoy. Yes, the stars are coming, he's coming, yes, yes, yes, of course his love does too, as always, from feeling it, and they are just breathing, he's holding on, not falling, no, although it feels that way.

*

Why the hell is Celeborn calling him now? It can't be good… and of course it isn't. The only word he can say is crap, when he's told Fingon is dead, Turgon doesn't want to deal with more than his little fief and Gil… Good God, 19 year old Gil, who is to be the new big boss, is landing in town in less than an hour to speak with him. Seriously, if he wouldn't be just sitting on the bed, he'd have issues standing, and that does not happen to Thranduil Green.

“Thran, you don't look good.”

“Yes, I don't, and I'll have to go, and… fuck! You two… Jesus, I can't leave you two alone, after last night, I...”

“I'm fine, Thran,” Elrohir says, quite calm and collected. “It's clearly important, so do what you have to do, I promise I will take care of Legolas.”

“Hey, I can...” his disgruntled lover wants to say, but both of them automatically shush him, and there's a little reason to smile.

“You will just enjoy, love, that's all you have to do today. Elrohir, you are sure about this? As I understand, you never had to deal with what happened last night.”

“Yes, I didn't, but I'm still a doctor, in case you forgot, so I do know enough. In case things really seem to go belly up, I can always call dad or grandma.”

“You can't call Galadriel, I'm afraid. Elrond too might be otherwise occupied, OK, I can't leave you completely in the dark. Yes, Celeborn called, and Fingon is dead, and for whatever reason, Gil, who is to be his successor – and don't get me started on why that is so thoroughly stupid – is just coming here, to speak with me. And everything will be hosted at Lothlorien.”

There's silence, and he hates it that his love has to process such things now – but there's no recourse. Thranduil gets up and yes, he needs a fast shower, but first to let Galion know he needs to be away, and…

“Fine, I'll call my brother, any of the doctors at work, Haldir, whatever. Don't worry about us, we will manage. We'll stay in the kitchen with Galion and Mrs. Baggins if I don't trust myself, nothing will happen. Do what you must.”

Yes, there's really not much of an alternative – he could take them with him, and have them stay in one of the private rooms there, but they would still be too close to everything. No, he has to keep Legolas as out of this as possible – for whatever that's worth. And he entangled them with the twins for a reason – he has to trust they'll do right and take care of his treasure – otherwise there's no point.

“Fine, both of you chill and take care. I'll text if there's anything important. Just… just take care.”

Legolas is slowly getting up and giving him a languid kiss, smiling, and yes, it calms him a bit. Even the other cheeky one does it, also hugging him real hard – damn, he needs it. But that reminds him…

“How much do you weigh?”

“215 pounds, why?”

“Damn it, that's why you were so heavy last night! You weigh more than me, I'm only 207, the fuck!”

“We are a bit bigger boned, I think. But yes, you won't be able to carry me across the threshold.”

“Yes, so next time you plan to pull a crazy thing like the past evening, you have to think ahead on where you'll end up – like the damn floor. Unless you really enjoy a fireman's carry. And we didn't...”

“Yes, we didn't speak, and I know we should, honest, and that you're right to give me grief about it. Still, it can wait, so stop worrying about me and go.”

Chapter 12: THE BEST LAID PLANS

Summary:

I know, i updated 3 fics tonight. it's crazy, maybe aliens or something. But do enjoy!

Plus, I didn't add pics in too long, but I have no clue how to add this. So, maybe you can just copy this link, to see how Thanduil's private home spa looks like?

pinterest.com/pin/513340057531204083/

Chapter Text

Things are not working well. Maybe it’s even an understatement. Obviously, Gil is not happy about the situation, and also obviously he didn’t come alone – but maybe it would have been better if he did, Thranduil reckons, trying hard not to explode.

Yes, being a hairsbreadth away from doing that, after only one hour of discussions, is bad. Another understatement, really. Especially because of the convoluted way in which the problems appear. No, actually nothing Gil said is bad – or, well, more work was not on Thranduil’s agenda, but that he can understand easily. He knew already that none of the others was able to do what he does with the finances, and neither were any of them able to do Fingon’s part in that the uber-schmoozing, with any kind of success, so the offer for him to take over everything having to do with money made total sense, but the coterie around and their ideas…

Some of the things can be easily chalked on them not knowing how things work exactly and having unrealistic expectations, like the idea of turning absolutely everything legal, way too fast, and normally those can be clarified and they could make a schedule for it, no problem.

The fact that they don’t get how much opposition such a measure would cause seems weirder though, careless even – yes, they are all young, but not kids, so discounting all the opinions of the older leaders, who are always more set in their ways and wouldn’t want to lose whatever brought them a good life for decades can either mean they are dumb, or that they are setting Gil, whom they are supposed to support, for a big failure, and Thranduil with him, obviously.

The veiled and not so veiled threats they start to make are even worse, especially being unrelated to what he actually could do, but for now he let all of them speak as much as possible, limiting himself to absolutely unavoidable question, because he needed all the info he could get. And because, damn it, in the morning he was only worrying what kind of kinky punishment he could apply to a lover, not if they will all just die soon, fuck it!

Celeborn and Galadriel did pretty much the same – she, ostensibly, is just the hostess and all, mostly dealing with everyone having what they need and all that, and obviously Celeborn has the same reasons as Thranduil, plus, there were no major attacks on him, anyway. But he doesn’t think he can gather more data like this, or, well, things seem to escalate a bit faster than he’d like. He needs to think, damn it, and… yes, a break. No, they don’t really seem to like it, but Gil agrees for all, taking also Galadriel’s offer of a private room to breathe, have a snack and all, after a long trip, so he can go outside, in the garden, and video call home. As much as he wanted not to involve Legolas, he must try everything before being the one to start the war.

Of course, the boy agrees to come and, in the two hours needed, he can talk to Erestor and Faramir and let them know they are in charge until further notice. Also, Bard needs to know everything is pretty much going to hell in a basket. All the while, everything in him screams that he doesn’t want this happening, he doesn’t want a fucking war, but what the hell can he do, if there’s no talking with those dumb-asses?

*

Thranduil closes the call and Legolas curses, then gets up and just wants to pace in the tub, and then keeps cursing heatedly. No, at the moment Elrohir doesn't know the man that well yet, to get all that was wrong from how he looked and talked, but it's way too clear Legolas does. And yes, even without knowing all the little details, it was clear he was beyond unsettled.

Elrond wanted them sheltered from all that, and maybe it's a good thing, but both of them were told the essentials, and Elrohir gets it that the situation is pretty much as bad as it gets. No, of course not, things are never as bad as they can get, if yesterday wasn't a fucking reminder. Fuck. Yes, yesterday, and Elladan… No, Elladan can wait, he should, because right now both of them are still way too wound up. Even if, indeed, for Elrohir this last night brought some relief. Surely his brother worked all night, and it would really be cruel to try to speak to him now. No, he should do something about this other issue, but what in the world can he do?

“Legolas,” he says, when the younger man takes a break from the really creative cursing, “what do you need to be ready?”

“Ugh, fuck. To calm down, I imagine, but. Fuck, if it would be that damn easy!”

“OK, I get you are upset, because Thranduil was upset, but are you OK, besides this?”

“Ro, stop it, I told you already I'm fine, it's just bruises and shit, nothing new. Yes, I'd be a bit annoyed to wear something tight, but well, you heard him, I should be all presentable, so one of the very good suits.”

He's laughing now, rolling his eyes.

“Like I have any other kind. And you've seen yourself, it's just some chaffing and stuff in rest, it might even help to feel it, to keep me well grounded. Damn it, poor Gil, I really can't imagine being able to discuss business so soon after… No, I absolutely won't imagine that!”

Yes, thinking of Gil's loss, Elrohir can't help but think of their own pain, but maybe this is simpler, because the other youth didn't… No matter, yes, obviously it's so damn difficult to have to keep a clear head and plan and, well, obviously there is so damn much at stake.

“That was what I meant, Legs, stay still for a moment, will you? How do you actually feel, your emotions, not your body.”

As always, the nickname brings an automatic smile, and a huff of breath.

“Torn, OK? I mean, I really didn't deal much with Fingon, besides seeing him when we visited, together with your father, a few years back. I did speak to Gil several times though, well, you know, we were closer in age and all. I did resent Fingon a little, at first, because he had Thran do things he didn't really want to, but we talked about it and I get it, I really do, nobody is really that free to do everything they choose. So it's not like I'll be so very sad about him, it's just… Well, you know we've been shot at too, and it will surely happen again, and it scares me so bad, what do I do if it… if...”

He can't even say it, and the only thing Elrohir can do is get up and hug him, because at this moment he just can't say the usual, that all's gonna be fine. Things really don't work like that, do they?

“This doesn't help, Legs. And I get Thranduil is uneasy and probably has a million things to see through right this second, so tell me how to help calm you down, so you can do what he needs, OK? Also, what does he want you to do, what was all that doll stuff?”

Legolas huffs some more now, but hugs back and then decides they should get out of the tub first. Yeah, have to dry all that long golden hair, which now reaches the pretty butt.

"I am supposed to make an appearance and show that I'm not interested in pushing him grab for more power. Of course, i should do the nice thing and commiserate with Gil and all, pay my respects to everyone, but, well... Show that I'm just in it for the fun."

"Ah, yes, I think I heard something like this before. OK, but... do you think it would help if I come in the same position? Or, even, as the toy of both of you?"

Obviously this startles Legolas. Yeah, well, Elrohir kind of startled himself with the offer, if he's to be honest, but why the fuck not? Many reasons, probably, just, he doesn't want to think about them now.

"You are thinking that, if we show Thran more interested in having fun and all, it would be even better? That might actually work, but, well, how do you propose to... He said he's not sure he can answer the phone again, so how do we tell him?"

"Well, if I'm coming with you, and just kiss him after you do it, or, well, the clothes could help. But I don't have that much here, damn!"

“Hm, no, nothing trashy, you should look real good. Well, maybe let's see something of Thran's, you are pretty much matching in size I think, damn, love these shoulders!”

Elrohir chuckles and kisses him lightly at this.

“Sure he won't mind?”

“Oh well, if he does mind, he can always punish me,” the blond answers, brazenly. And yes, if he remembers last night, a punishment doesn't really sound all that bad.

“But what about you, Ro? Are you sure you're fine? Maybe better rest than coming along and...”

“It's nothing new, Legs, just old shit between Elladan and me. Unfortunately we do fight, as you well know, and we both have quite the temper, so really, what we need is time. There's no need to worry about this, let's decide fast what you'll wear and then see for me, so we are not late.”

“I still didn't really get why you were fighting then.”

“Sorry, I'm not sure I remember. It's stupid stuff, many times, I'm afraid, probably more a way to unload various frustrations on things that we have no solution for. And when work goes down shit creek, like yesterday, we just explode sometimes.”

Luckily, Legolas takes it at face value, but well, a good part of what he told him is the truth. The rest… the rest is their own fucking fault, and turning back time never worked, as much as they'd wanted it to. Elrohir does remember, but well, jealousy is what it is, and he was so damn scared then, because Elladan seemed so taken with Grayson, Elrohir was really, really afraid he could lose him. The man was really a catch, if he wants to be honest, he was not just good looking, but smart and fun and... Maybe that was why he pushed so much with Legolas, with outing them to him… But it's not relevant, things got solved, and this fight will, too. He can't think otherwise.

Finally, they decide on a suit that's probably the darkest blue Thranduil owns, a simple, white shirt, but of course that would not show what they want to. No, it needs something telling, really, but, as discussed earlier, not trashy. Legolas smiles then and starts looking for something, he would know what they have in the huge closet, of course.

Still, this is too much, way too much!

“You can’t give me this, Legolas!” he manages, even if he’s totally spellbound with the piece.

It’s a real work of art, and Elrohir does have enough experience to know the stones are real and all. Such a wealth of them, too! The choker is Art Deco – he can’t say if original from the time or a modern creation, obviously metal and precious stones don’t really show a paltry hundred years, but it really doesn’t matter, given how exquisite it is. There’s a border of tiny gold leaves, in perfect detail, and then another inner one of tiny blue flowers – sapphires, probably, with a center row of perfect clarity diamonds. Each detail is just right, each stone of the best quality, while the supporting work – platinum, if it’s original, or maybe white gold, if it’s modern – is a tantalizing web. It’s surely solid enough to hold everything together, but seems so flimsy, like any touch is a peril to the integrity of the piece. And the fact that it closes with a satin ribbon, a blue of the exact same shade as the little flowers, that's indeed even more telling for what they have in mind than if it would have had a regular clasp.

“You don’t like it?”

“It’s breathtaking, Legolas, this is exactly why you can’t give it to me! I’m sure Thranduil would really be angry if you did.”

“Why would he?”

“Surely he had to search a while to find something so perfect, that’s why!”

Surprisingly, the blonde rolls his eyes at him before answering.

“He doesn’t even know of it, actually, it was supposed to be a surprise.”

“Well, even more then, if he was the recipient.”

“I was the recipient, and I had it done, Elrohir. Just, there wasn’t time to show it off some evening. So he will still have the surprise, in any case.”

“Oh. But surely he’d prefer it on your pretty neck!”

“Possibly, but where is the harm in seeing how it looks on you, also? Ah, and I was only thinking of lending it to you, you know, to put this ploy to work. Though… ah, I do think you’d look better with one with some red flowers, they would contrast better with your hair, and especially your yummy skin. I will have one made for you, like that.”

There’s a frisson passing through Elrohir now, and… why does he resent it now, he knows it’s not possible, damn it! Plus, it's just metal and stones, what they have... Yeah, what do they have? Stop.

“Ro, what is it?”

Of course Legolas would catch it, damn, he does watch like a hawk for certain things.

“Nothing, not today, Legs, please. Let’s do this and talk after, OK?”

“You do seem to postpone talks.”

“Don’t tell me you want to punish me, too!”

“Hm… it depends, really. Yes, we should hurry, you’re right, but if what you tell me after doesn’t clarify things enough, I don’t know.”

That look, that devious tongue wetting bruised lips, fuck, it makes Elrohir groan, and scares him, too. Because he never really allowed himself to realize he could like it, to this extent. Fuck. Besides missing... The hell with it!

*

Talk of unexpected, Thranduil muses. Seems to be the day for it, in any case. It is a bit difficult to maintain the facade, especially because he can just feel Galadriel's brow rising, but he can't laugh out loud.

Legolas kind of fidgets, clearly he's not sure if he'll understand the game, but Elrohir is too brazen for it to be unclear. Though he does look good trying to play it coy - he's almost as much of a brat as Meludir. Probably more. And that necklace, when did Legolas find it?

"I suppose you forgot about that commission," his son smiles, "you were so busy. It came just last week, didn't have the time to let you know, but I thought you'd like it if he wears it first for something important."

Ah yes, his son really became a smooth talker. So he deserves a bit more of a kiss than Thranduil was planning of giving him, before pushing him subtly towards Gil. Leaving him with an Elrohir pretending to look at the floor. And shivering, maybe even for real, when he traces the edges of the necklace, oh so lightly.

"Are you OK, after last night?" he asks, maybe louder than necessary, to keep the charade.

"Yes, everything is fine. I can stand around as long as you need me," he adds, and oh, how Thranduil needed this lighthearted play, before continuing with the idiots!

*

“Yes, last time we visited I had exceeded my mandate, so Fingon would have been in the right to impose a punishment. At the same time, I was only responsible for a limited amount of the family's legal money – so somewhat replaceable. On the other hand, right now, I did everything right, so I see absolutely no reason to show my belly. And I am responsible for 53% of all the legal money, and around the same percentage of the black ones – and I know you have nobody who could take that up too soon.

With such a loss, every big supporter you have will be unsatisfied – so you'd very soon find yourself attacked. And yes, giving me the full responsibility of 80% of the money, and supervision of the other 20%, as you wished, and then asking me to behave like some two cents street dealer is just a bad joke. If you give somebody that much power over you, and don't plan to also give respect, you set yourself up to be killed. Is this clearer?”

“You are not running a charity, Gil,” Celeborn intervenes. “You run a pack of sharks, literally, and to be on top you need to be better than them. Not all of them want to be pack leader, yes, but reality is they could – or they could at least do what your uncle does, and these lovely councilors you chose should have told you that Thranduil here pressed for that for at least 5 years. He did not press more out of respect for your father and your other uncles, but respect is one thing, taking undue beatings is another.”

Now the other idiot – what was his name again? Salgant, yes – starts spewing such a string of stupid shit, hinting at what could happen to Thranduil's pretty boys, that he just can't sit still, nope, that time is done.

“Boy, if your empty head really doesn't understand it, I can arrange for a few guys to chain you up and use your mouth until you faint. And then wake you up and rip your asshole so you'll never be able to close it. I'm sure that after, your dear leader whom you support so much, could use you as a bright example. Should I make the call?”

He's quite satisfied with the outrage of the young bucks – and with how startled Gil is. No, these are not things your should threaten your boss with – but the boss should be worth his salt – and this one hadn't proved it's so, not by far. Surprisingly now, Galadriel seems to be completely with him.

“I know a few guys for that,” she says, with a razor sharp smile. “I also know some who would like to do that to somebody's sister, maybe it's a more refined example.”

Yes, Gil is even more taken aback, and he looks for help at Celeborn's face – which is no different from a stone statue right this second. So Thranduil smirks and, cold as ice, shouts: “Silence!”

Yes, maybe it was a little too loud for this small place, but the damn idiots do shut up – and it's interesting Gil didn't actually jump.

“So you say I have chosen bad councilors,” the boy says, quite calmly after all this. “And that everyone will want a piece of me. Also, I know you wanted out of certain things, so why do you threaten, instead of offering yourself as my lieutenant, since you could be, if I gave you so much power over our finances? All legal, as you wanted? Was it just a ruse, you actually want my place?”

“I was never a courtier,” he answers, honestly. “I don't cajole and praise and lick boots. I state clearly what I can do and what I want in return. Yes, I wanted out – but unfortunately it was too late. I was too visible, for too long, and took on even more at your father's request, so no, I can't do it safely. Or I could, if I'd decide to kill this persona and go hide in some hole, living a regular life, which I doubt would suit me.

So yes, I could take care of all your legal finances – but what I want in return, what I always wanted in return – is respect and freedom to deal with everything as I see fit. That would not work if I'd be your second, because the person you choose for that would have to keep a lot of things in check, and especially a lot of people. I am both not good at and not interested in that, and, reality is your finances do need somebody full time to deal with them. It's not really that simple, so there wouldn't be enough physical time to do both well.

Yes, the keeping in check part is also a full time job – so you would need a dedicated person for it. Your security is a full time job, so you need to have two separate persons for the jobs, whoever those persons are. I'm sure there's an issue of changing generations, which you have to take into account – but choosing just the young ones, when you are young too, will get you killed.

Yes, the old ones will be difficult to deal with – so in my opinion the second should be one of them, I can't say who though.”

“So an old one with the money, an old one who knows everything – how noble of you, old one!” the retarded whelp grits again.

“Do tell, mighty young one,” he smirks, “if I step back today and let you manage all the companies, who will manage Africa?”

“Is that a trick question?”

They are all laughing now – he, Galadriel and Celeborn. Seriously, it starts to become fun, even if he knows this can mean war, and he doesn't want that, no way.

“So what is the biggest issue you see?” Gil asks, tiredly.

“War,” Celeborn states. “Both internal and external.”

“Yes, this is what I thought, too,” the boy sighs. “This is why I wanted things settled fast.”

It's true, there's no denying it, and clearly nobody actually has a good, simple, fast solution for it, so they stay silent for a while.

“I would like to speak with you in private, Thranduil, just you and me. Please?” Gil interrupts the silence, and well, why not? After all, he did make the effort to come here. Plus, not seeing the other idiots is always a bonus.

“We will let you have the room,” Galadriel says, briskly, “I do have things to settle and probably everybody wants to freshen up.”

It's clear the little cronies do not like this one bit, but they do leave, and there's more quiet for a while. It's clear Gil struggles to find the best words, and Thranduil honestly has no idea what to say.

“I'm having trouble finding a diplomatic way to say this,” he sighs after a while, “and they've told me that you prefer bluntness anyway. I must say, seeing Legolas with Elrohir and all, maybe there is hope. I… I need your support, desperately, so tell me what you want in exchange for it. Anything I have, my body, if you want it, I will give you for it.”

That's… Yes, that is way too unexpected, so he's speechless for a while, looking at the youth in front of him, and of course Gil starts squirming.

“I really don't know how to entice you,” the damn boy continues, “I would have liked to be able to, but I promise to learn whatever you like. I know I'm not some beauty or… I just don't know what else I can offer to sweeten the deal. Please don't refuse me.”

This hurts so deep, brings back too many memories and just doesn't sound right, and…

“One second, relax, OK? You really surprised me, and, on top of all, it's just...”

The youth acquiesces, and Thranduil feels, again, both like laughing and crying. Yes, once more Elrond would say certain things only happen to him, but fuck it six ways from Sunday, he didn't ask for this! He was very happy with how things were going, after all. Yes, he has worries, but this wouldn't help with those anyway, would it? Let's not even allow the nice thoughts of a boy barely orphaned just offering himself as a… yeah, don't say it.

“Do you actually know what you are offering? From what I remember, you are into women.”

There's a broken laugh and another sigh now, and it's very clear the boy forces himself to keep his cool, even if there aren't any other witnesses.

“I would love to find a nice girl and marry her and have a child or two, but let's be real, I should first think on how to be alive for that, don't you think? No, I can't say I have a clear idea what you would want from me, but, since you already taught a complete innocent once, obviously you could do it again.”

It's Thranduil's turn to sigh.

“Did you stop to think I might not be so proud of that accomplishment? Or of doing such a thing to a friend's son, one whom I saw growing up?”

“I can't pretend to know what you're thinking, but on the second count, I was under the impression you also watched Elrond's sons grow.”

“Touche, but they are… Oh well, it's less important, indeed. Still, why me and not Nessa, for example? And why don't you trust Rog?”

“It's not that I don't trust Rog, I do, and issues like my father's assassin managing to sneak past security are examples of being human. I will not hate him for it or such bull, it's just… Among all those who can be trusted, yes, you and Nessa are the ones who can actually understand the whole picture and not get lost in petty little stupidities, like most others. You just proved that to me since, from the start, you didn't even ask why I don't appeal to my uncle.”

He takes a break, drinks some of his water and looks at the table for a while, and yes, it's a very real analysis of the situation.

“Nessa… I would appeal to her too, and ideally I want both of you on my side, if I am to actually succeed in this. But with her it's even more complicated, let's face it, most guys would take better to a male kid on top than to a woman, and she does like power more than you do.”

Once again, he's very accurate, clearly Fingon did a great job raising his son. Still, he is way too young and inexperienced in real life, and that counts very much against him in the shark tank. But chaos would be completely unsuited to Thranduil's life too, for too many obvious reasons.

“So you offered me the power knowing I don't want it?”

“I might still be wrong, and you might have put this front intentionally. Trouble is, I don't really want that power, I just know I need it or I'm dead. So I'm very willing to share it, as long as it gets me my goal. If that's too cowardly for you, I'm sorry.”

“You are very right, if you are alive there's always another day to fight for what you want, so I approve this attitude. Still, do you really think being my pet would earn you the other guys' respect?”

“One thing that's crystal clear about you is that you go to great lengths to protect what's yours. So I have to try.”

Lovely. Just lovely. Who the fuck died and made Thranduil the demon protector of lost boys? Besides this boy's father, yes. And it wouldn't do to think himself the proud daddy of two grown sons he didn't know he had and all the shit his mind brings forth, and… Yes, looking intently at the youth, no, maybe he isn't the greatest beauty ever – but he quite deprecates himself if he thinks he's not good looking. There are things that need to fill and settle in still, after he finally had that growth spurt, but that's in no way unusual at his age.

“You do look good, you know, but I like my boys with longer hair,” he prods, just to see what the reaction is. He's 80% sure that's an offer he will refuse, and isn't it disturbing that there are parts of him who would be interested in this?

“I didn't expect this objection,” Gil valiantly tries to smile, although clearly his heart isn't in it. “Since it obviously needs time to get to the length you enjoy, I can always wear a wig or something. And I can also get a piercing or whatever you like.”

“I'm not saying I refuse you, but I also can't say I want this deal. It needs serious thinking to do it right and we should probably speak to Nessa first. Do you want to visit her or should I call her here?”

“If she's willing to come here, it would be way better. I'm not sure I want to go there alone.”

All this is a very big show of trust, and Thranduil doesn't like at all the idea that feelings might sway his judgment in this, so better get to business.

“OK, I'll call her. Was there anything else you wanted to tell me?”

“Pretty much all I could do now rests in what you'll decide, so until you do, no, I have nothing else to say.”

Chapter 13: BLESSINGS

Summary:

Happy weekend?

Chapter Text

“Hello, Anna,” is all he manages at first, because, what, of course she can't be feeling all that great, can she?

“Good day, Thranduil. How are you?”

“I've been better and I've been worse, but rarely this torn,” he decides to answer, because nobody really expects him to be so very sugar tongued.

“Is it really that hard of a decision?”

Yes, now he's sure she knew about Gil's proposal, and how can she? Damn, maybe it would have been smarter to Skype, to see her face.

“Did you really approve of this?”

“How is Legolas?” she asks now, startling him.

“He's fine, I am very, very lucky he trusts me so much and doesn't fret, with all this.”

“See, you have your answer.”

“Shit. Really?”

Anna is actually laughing now, and it's weird, to say the least.

“If you'd wanted it, he could have been dead and buried, long ago, Thranduil. Or on a street corner. Instead, there are many others dead and buried, because you took care. What more can I ask, for my son?”

“It still doesn't sound fair.”

“That word belongs to another time now, I'm afraid.”

And so, this time, he even has the mother's blessing. Which makes Thranduil laugh hysterically for a while, after he manages to close the call.

 

*

“Love, we need to talk. This situation, now, I might need to do things that...”

“Thran, stop. I… I will listen, if you think it's needed, just one thing, first: I get that this is bad, real bad. So anything you have to do, I am just grateful that you are willing to. That's it. And anything you think I'm capable of doing that can help, I will do, no comments. I want us to live, and be well, together. Anything else, anyone else, doesn't matter. Please.”

“Yes, it's really not about that, I know we established that already. That is, it's not about killing anyone, funny enough. Gil made me an offer, a very unexpected one, really. He is willing to give himself to me, completely, in exchange for protection.”

“Oh. That… OK, yes, it's true, you'd protect him, I know, so...”

Thranduil laughs now, pained.

“Am I really that predictable?”

“You keep your word. For good or for worse, you do, so if that was the price, yeah, you'd do it.”

“And what would you think about it?”

“I have no clue. It's… it would be a bit weird, if I think how scared I was when I met him, how I envied certain things, but then… I did get a bit friendly with him in the meantime, so it wouldn't be having a stranger around.”

“You are not jealous? And would you want to play with him, too?”

“I like it when we both have fun with somebody else. When… well, if he'd want it too, of course.”

“He says he'd do anything, and mentioned that seeing you and Elrohir gave him hope, so I imagine that's not an issue. The issue is that I know he was into women, not men.”

“I imagine he could be more like Elrohir, actually, then. I mean, half the time when they play with somebody else, he chooses a girl, but Elladan has no problem with that either, he's just a bit more into guys. Well, and I liked playing with Marie too, just, you know, not the other issue, and you had girlfriends… why does it have to be just one way, anyway? Unless one wants to have kids, obviously.”

“So you'd say it shouldn't be exclusive.”

“Would you want it to be?”

“No, not really. That would be absolutely unfair, because… yeah too many reasons. OK on this, I'll see, I pretty much want to avoid this option, anyway. But...”

“Once again, dad, whatever you need to do, in any way. Thank you for warning me, but do what's needed. Love you.”

Once again, they could just damn disappear. Let all the fucking idiots kill themselves in peace or something. And this he doesn't need to ask, the boy would say in a heartbeat that, as long as they are together, he doesn't give a damn where they live and what they do.

Remembering the very beautiful choker Elrohir was wearing, once again Thranduil feels the pang of guilt, because yes, Legolas has so much talent with this, and he likes it, but with their current lives, he just doesn't have enough time for it. After all, he didn't do such a nice piece in so long, because business and shit. Maybe if they'd become just average people, he could go be young, study art someplace in Europe, for example, or wherever, far away, and have enough time to do what he likes. It's not that they'd need money or fame, that is taken care of, so he could just have the no care years that he never had.

But… but yes, he's still so attractive, his son, would be even without the expensive clothes or if he'd cut that splendid hair, so it's not that complicated to think that there could be issues, and if he attracted the wrong attention… Yes, Thranduil would do anything to protect him, but he damn well knows how easy it is to hobble even the best fighter. All you need is just a gun at his temple, and he'd be… Stop. And, well, he can die. And he is getting older. And if they are to disappear, it's just not possible to maintain all the security and be able to hold his own against… whoever the fuck.

No, that option is not an option. And, as much as he hates the idea of being the kingpin, he will have to, if that's the only way to have a chance. Fuck.

*

“Nessa darling, how are you?”

“Probably as pissed as you, given what happened. So, what do you plan to do now?”

“Ouch, that's pissed indeed. OK, my plan was to have you, Mary and Eliza come here for a nice visit. Legolas would love some company while you, me and Gil discuss our future.”

There's silence at the other end, and then a really colorful curse.

“How the fuck did you get your paws on him and why would I be such an idiot to bring my family to this?”

“I didn't. I was minding my own damn business, quite happily, and got a call telling me Fingon is dead and his son is set to land in less than an hour. Then I had a very illuminating conversation with his entourage, wanting to go hide in some far away cave for how intelligent they are, and then a slightly better one with him. But nothing good can come of it without your support, we both know it, so there it is.”

“You didn't answer my question.”

“I can promise absolute safety from my part, as long as you don't try anything.”

“Against Legolas or Gil?”

“Both, on my turf.”

“So little trust you have in me?”

“You want certain things, and it would be an easy enough way to get it.”

“And you don't?”

“I was always honest when I said I wanted peace and quiet. That won't give them to me.”

“Or you just pretend, so you can strike better.”

Fuck this shit already!

“I never broke my word. Once again, I want everything to work, and everyone to leave me alone. I know the second will never happen, so do as you wish, but you know we have better chances working together than being at each other's throats. And believe me when I say Gil has an offer you would not expect.”

“Really, what?”

“You have to talk directly to him on that, but it's... interesting. Just tell me, yes or no?”

“Fine, we'll be there, my guys will let you know the exact hour. But if anything at all happens to my family, you will dearly wish to be dead.”

“Ditto. See you then.”

 

*

“Fuck you, Thranduil!”

“A good day to you too, Nessa. What happened?”

“Really, what happened? With all the, what is this, Da Vinci, Raphael?”

“You have a good eye, yes, I managed to get my hands on a Raphael, doesn't it make the library look special?”

“What library, I come from your damn lawn?”

“OK, if somebody took a 48 million dollars painting out on the lawn, I'm gonna be pissed!”

“Are you trying to get me mad on purpose?”

“Honestly, I think you're doing a very good job of it yourself. Why in the world would a painting irk you so?”

“It's no painting, damn it!”

“Then what are we talking about?”

“The fucking maidens and babies thing on the lawn! If you actually think you need to show me Legolas all covered in angelic babies so I don't damn attack him in your own damn fucking house, I am gonna break something in you, preferably your neck!”

“Will you chill already? Elrond's brood spent half their time here for the past years already, and I'm sure you heard the twins and us have an arrangement. It's quite normal for their sister to visit, together with their nephew and niece, with or without special circumstances. And really, I didn't think Mary would be unhappy for Eliza to have playmates.”

“She's not. Actually, she's so very happy that… Fuck, you tried the stick and now the carrot?”

Thranduil sighs and forces himself not to roll his eyes too bad.

“Once again, I don't want to fight you on this. I don't want to fight anyone, actually, I've been through a war and it was enough to last me a lifetime, OK? But yes, if that makes you think, look at them, damn well look at what I have and tell me, what the fuck more do you think I should want? What more could I get if I took more power, Nessa? How many more houses, cars, paintings should I amass? What would be worth risking what you saw on that lawn?”

“Fuck you!”

“Yeah, well… would that really make you understand I'm not the enemy?”

“You are serious?!?”

“Speak to Gil first, Nessa, and then come back and we can elaborate. Please?”

“What in hell's name can he tell me that you consider so important?”

“It's for him to tell you, not me. Just do me this favor and speak to him already?”

*

“Get me that bottle!” Nessa positively barks at him, and of course Thranduil knows what's good for him and allows free access to the bar.

From the very determined way she guzzles the brandy, it's clear Gil made the offer to her too, and it had the same unsettling effect. Good.

“Why didn't you warn me?”

“It was not my place to make such an offer.”

“Did you already accept? Is that why you offered yourself?”

“No, and my mind screams very hard I shouldn't.”

“Only your mind?”

“Seriously, Nessa, did you get a good look at him? Besides thinking with my cock, which I'm known to do sometimes, he's really a great, very smart kid.”

She's laughing now, a bit startled probably.

“I didn't know you had a daddy kink outside the bedroom,” she says, making his blood freeze, wondering how did she find out, and then she goes on and Thranduil pushes the worry aside, surely she does not know the truth. “But it would make sense, you always like to reap benefits several ways. I'm just wondering if I shouldn't encourage this, 4 young lovers, you'd probably expire very fast.”

He's smirking a bit, prolongs the quiet by pouring himself a glass too, but he's not going to drink much, not with her sharp mind bent on work. And better not to pull any punches.

“So you're not tempted to be the queen, really? At this moment he'd put a ring on you as fast as lightning.”

“Of course I'm tempted, you know me,” she answers, unashamed, after another swig from the bottle. “And he is damn smart, he does get it how bad the others would chafe at the bit with me on top too visibly. And I fucking hate you, too!”

“What new offense did I bring?”

“You actually don't take advantage of what's offered on a silver platter, damn you! They would all complain, but they'd actually envy you like crazy such a move! Yes, yes,” she gestures, “I get also what you could lose, but if you do lend support, you'll also be more of a target than you already are.”

“We are targets anyway, like it or not. It's why I’d really like your cooperation, as you probably realized by now.”

“Yeah, well, I thought you had the vicious reputation, not me.”

“Don't hide behind your finger with me,” Thranduil answers, rolling his eyes. “We never sat down to reminisce how many guys we each killed, but I'm 100% certain your tally is higher.”

“You do know how to praise a girl, and this really makes me wonder, are you actually making such an offer?”

“Do you need me to make it?”

“The boy does have a point, you do protect what's yours.”

“Cut the crap, you, wouldn't be mine, whatever I'd do.”

“And still, you'd do it?”

“Something tells me you'd have done the same as me, or worse, if certain persons would have suffered such. Am I really that off the mark?”

“No,” she huffs, and puts the bottle down and starts pacing. “It still rankles that I have to reign myself in so much, and you could get away with it, and you don't. But it's also true that overreaching is always so damn stupid. Fuck, I just don't know what should be done right now.”

“Yeah, and that's the worse.”

“I damn need a fight.”

“Count me out – no, I'm not measuring size here! I know you could kill me, just as I you, so I don't need any proof. You can play with the guys though, if you want, there are two or three who'd give you a good workout.”

“Ugh, you're not fun. Some might say you're getting old. But then, you did say it yourself. It just gets me so mad to just circle around and not find a solution!”

“It's not even been 3 days, and clearly whoever did it didn't have a master plan ready. It's not all lost.”

“Yet.”

“Yet,” Thranduil acknowledges, because he knows they both see the same. And the last war was so damn ugly… No, they do indeed need to solve this, at any cost. His damn honor is not worth his son, or anything else good in his life.

“I really hope we can find another solution,” he says, cold and clear, “but if we don't, I would support your marriage. I would accept a relationship with you, too, and even with him, if really we can't solve it any other way. Another war would stand to lose me too much, and I am not willing to go there.”

There, he showed his belly enough. It's not like she shouldn't have known all this already.

“You're too damn male for my taste,” she sighs, “but I get where you're coming from. OK, I'm all in to working together, whatever we finally decide. Let's call him and tell him, he's fretted enough. Then I will take your offer, to clear my head, and we'll start thinking.”

Series this work belongs to: