Actions

Work Header

NSFW BNHA Drabbles

Summary:

This collection has multiple drabbles, scenarios, and pairings in it. The names of the pairings will be in the title, and if it contains non-con, dub-con, or other serious warnings, they will have that added in the title as well. All other warnings will be in the chapter summary. ALWAYS READ THE CHAPTER SUMMARY!

Drabbles that are considered Mature or Explicit will show up here.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Blister: Dabi/Hawks — Minor Dub-con

Summary:

Tags:
- Quirk use
- Burning
- Fire-play
- NSFW
- Semi-rough/violent sex
- Un-even power dynamic.

Notes:

Love writing these two.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

No one would consider precision one of Dabi’s strong suits; not usually. But when he puts his mind to it, he can split fucking hairs with his flames.

Hawks breaths in nothing but heat as he stays as still as he can. Flames wreath him to the point that he’ll have blisters; secondary hickies left behind by this fire-fuck whose mouth should not be nearly as welcoming as it is. It should burn, singe, but it is the perfect temperature as Dabi slides his tongue along the underside of Hawks’ shaft.

Staples catch against Hawks’ hip bones as he is left with his arms above his head, legs still and spread. If he moves even a little, the flames will bite. Blisters can heal, but burns will scar, and it’s getting hard enough as it is to keep his cover around the other heroes. At least can blame the blisters on Endeavour; plenty of heroes get them around him. The burns, though, those he can’t. The new number one has too much control to leave actual burns without reason.

Dabi has just enough control to make them a threat.

Hawks’ hips twitch a hair’s breadth, and he feels flames lick against his outer thigh. He hisses and then gives a groan; it is born from a mix of pain and what Dabi does with his tongue is it slides up, up, and then off his dick. Hawks does not acknowledge his own whimper.

“What did I say?” Dabi asks, and he sounds board; like he doesn’t have two fingers sliding inside Hawks and touching over nerves that might as well be live wires.

“Not to m-move,” Hawks pants. Not answering Dabi will mean marks. He can’t do marks; they’ll pull him off the case if he gets many more.

“Then what are you doing?”

Hawks grits his teeth as the fingers in him twist. He feels the staples on the back of Dabi’s hand catch on his inner thigh. The sensation sends a spark up his spine to sink in just below his navel.

He can’t respond. It’s taking his everything not to roll his hips down on the fingers inside him. They are pulsing just below where he wants them; teasing and stroking. Just a little more, it’s all he needs. Less than a millimeter and then he can feel himself burn somewhere else.

They slip down to stretch just within his rim.

“Answer.”

Hawks manages a strangled syllable that might have been a ‘please’ if he could remember what words are. Tears gather in his eyes as he feels Dabi swipe a bead of precum from the tip of his cock with his tongue; a whisper of sensation.

The tears drop, and the moisture dissipates in seconds, leaving nothing but salt crusted on Hawks’ cheeks.

“Dabi,” he manages.

“I’m not what you’re doing. I’m doing you,” he replies, and the fact that he says it so flatly makes Hawks’ wings flare. A few feathers light, but he can’t bring himself to care. They’ll grow back. He’d let Dabi burn them down to the bone if it meant he would move.

“I-I—”

“If this is all it takes to shut you up then I might as well just get up and leave; nothing fun if you break this fast.” The fingers slide out, and while the flames blaze around Hawks, the heat fades as Dabi pushes himself up. In the firelight he is nothing but dull patches of pale skin; his scars lost in shadow. The blue of his eyes are the only things that catch the flames.

“Please,” it comes out more air than substance, but it makes Dabi pause. Hawks’ whole body is a trembling line, the flames licking him. They give him sensation, but it is dull compared to what he wants.

“That’s not an explanation.” Dabi draws a lazy finger up his thigh and to his groin where he presses a bruise just to the side of Hawks’ taint. Hawks can feel the slickness of the lube evaporate against his skin.

“I-I’m trying,” Hawks gasps out, and more feathers burst into flame. “Please, I’m trying.”

“What is it about Heroes saying they’ll try? I thought you were supposed to do.” But he’s leaning back in, and as he does, heat returns to Hawks flesh.

“Please,” is all he can manage as he feels fingers prod back at his hole.

“Alright.” The fingers disappear, as do the flames around Hawk’s thighs. In the shadows of the fire, he barely sees Dabi’s hands move. Under the crackling of his own burning wings, he strains to hear Dabi slick himself up.

Hawks manages to keep his upper body still as Dabi hooks his hands beneath his knees and pushes his legs up and back, settling them on his shoulders as he lines himself up.

“Don’t move.”

Hawks’ wings flare into the flames as Dabi pushes inside. A sob echoes from his throat as the flames catch along the tips and down towards his shoulders. He keeps everything else still, though his body moves minutely. The fire backs off just enough to allow for the shifts from Dabi’s thrusts.

It saves his skin, but for most of his wings, it’s too late. Hawks feels his feathers burn to ash. The fire is cold compared to the kiss Dabi burns into his calf.

Hawks hopes that it will blister.

Notes:

Come talk to me over on Twitter or Tumblr!

Next Chapter: Small Might/Eraserhead