Actions

Work Header

Coffee and Cream

Summary:

Bakugou always makes breakfast, but sometimes he needs a little help keeping focussed on the task at hand.

Notes:

A White Day gift for the wonderful Chi! A short little fic, but I hope you all enjoy.

As always, if you see anything glaring, let me know!

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Work Text:

It’s dripping down Bakugou’s thighs; thick lines of cum that slowly slide down past the back of his knees as he stands before the island counter and keeps mixing. He doesn’t have much of a choice, really, seeing as the lavender-haired fuck at the table told him to make breakfast.

“You really do have such amazing muscle control,” he hears behind him, and Monoma’s voice makes the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. His thin fingers slide up Bakugou’s sides, slipping beneath the apron provided to make sure he doesn’t accidentally get burned by any popping oil or spills. “We’ve used you… how many times, Kitten?” Monoma asks, the question directed to Shinsou.

“Five,” Shinsou replies from the table as he sips his third cup of coffee. Coffee Bakugou had made while he was being fucked over the counter. He had spilled the grounds twice, though it hadn’t been his fault. It had been due to the force of Monoma’s thrusts, and the only reason he had let up was that Shinsou had started complaining about having to wait for his morning caffeine.

“Five times, and you’re barely even shaking.” Monoma nips at the back of Bakugou’s neck, making his muscles ripple in a shudder that the control over his mind can’t do anything to suppress.

“Let’s make it an even number, shall we?”

“You do need to catch up,” Shinsou says from the table, eyes on his tablet, reading either the morning news or reports. He better have Bakugou’s tabs pulled up for him when he’s done with all this shit.

The hands on Bakugou’s sides tighten, Bakugou can practically see the face Monoma gives Shinsou, all flustered indignation, and sharp eyes as he glares over Bakugou’s shoulder.

“Well if someone hadn’t hogged him early, then I would have already.” Monoma’s fingers slide up to play against Bakugou’s nipples. Bakugou’s throat begs to moan and his cock twitches between his thighs, but he doesn’t react.

“You’re the one that wanted to watch the news.” Shinsou keeps drinking his coffee.

“Better than drinking my coffee over his back.”

“Didn’t spill anything on him, did I?” Shinsou raises a brow at them both. That had been a little nerve-wracking, Bakugou prepping the rice cooker while Shinsou drank a scalding cup of coffee while fucking him. He’s right, though. He didn’t spill a single drop, even as he orgasmed for the third time and filled Bakugou for the fifth time that morning.

“That’s not the point,” Monoma says as he pushes Bakugou forward just a bit, his cock a hard press against his ass. Bakugou hears a drawer open and shut followed by the cap of a bottle opening. He starts to add the diced veggies he prepared earlier into the egg mixture for omelets. Both of his partners had let him be for that step in preparation. He may not be allowed to react to them directly, but that doesn’t mean getting fucked while cutting onions wouldn’t end poorly.

“Then what’s the point?” Shinsou asks as Bakugou feels a new dribble of lube trickle over Monoma’s cock head and between his cheeks. Not that it’s needed, there’s enough lube and cum inside his ass that he could probably take them both without any extra prep.

Maybe they will do that after breakfast. Give Bakugou lucky number seven before he has to leave for his trip to Osaka for his merch signing. God, he hates merch signing, there always stressful as shit from a PR standpoint.

“The point is—” Monoma cuts off with a grunt as he pushes into Bakugou, sliding to the hilt without much resistance at all. A fresh gush of cum drips out around Monoma’s cock, adding to the mess traveling down Bakugou’s taint. Inside, he feels some of the mess get pushed in deeper. It’s going to take at least a day for it all to finally get out of him.

“The point is that drinking while fucking is a choking hazard.”

“You choke me all the time.” He keeps reading.

“Smart ass,” Monoma murmurs as he starts to move. Bakugou stirs diligently despite him screaming on the inside. His prostate is an aching point of pain-laced pleasure; overstimulated and sore as Monoma fucks him.

“Such a sloppy hole, yet you still squeeze so wonderfully,” Monoma murmurs into his ear before biting at the shell. Bakugou’s insides twitch and clench, chasing his sixth orgasm while also attempting to push out the cock that is making his insides burn. It's a beautiful form of torture, being restrained by Shinsou’s control and being forced to keep moving as if nothing is happening. Still, he twitches and jumps at times, the command only able to do so much to make him not react to the direct stimuli.

“He’s going to be fun to clean out later,” Shinsou adds.

“Going to have to use something longer than our fingers, aren’t we,” Monoma pants as he moves. “Maybe we'll use that lovely curved tool Shinsou bought to scoop it out; be extra diligent around this lovely prostate of yours.” Monoma accents it by angling Bakugou enough that he rams against that sweet spot screaming inside him. Monoma’s thrusts assault it, causing him to tremble and spill a little egg as Bakugou adds in the mushrooms. He knows exactly what he’s talking about. It’s a long, semi-flexible rod lined with beads and a slight flare and curve at the end. They’ve used a few times now, cleaning him out while teasing him at the same time. He doesn’t usually stay clean for long.

“Or maybe we should leave you all dirtied up,” Monoma pants into his ear. “That would be an interesting tour tomorrow. The great Katsuki signing merchandise while having cum from not one, but two lovers drip out of his hole. Maybe we should just put a plug in you; have you take us with you.”

Bakugou’s throat manages a mild sound as he cums with the thought in his head. His cum is almost completely clear at this point, and he produced only a small amount to dribble against the cupboards — just another stain to clean up later.

“That’s my good little bitch,” he says as he grabs Bakugou’s hips and fucks into him faster, using his tightened muscles before adding a new load of cum to what is already inside him. It isn’t much, but Bakugou can feel the difference in temperature of the new and the old.

Monoma slides out slowly, both teasing and also to help keep as much cum in Bakugou as possible. There is still a new dribble, and it trickles down his taint to join what’s on his thighs.

“There we are, now you’re shaking,” Monoma murmurs. It’s true; his whole body feels like it’s trying to take on the quirk of that Shindou fucker.

“Let him finish breakfast,” Shinsou calls. “We all need to eat.”

“Alright, alright,” Monoma sighs as he pushes a kiss to Bakugou’s should. “Would you like a snack while we wait?” He walks around the side of the counter, cock cum slicked.

Bakugou can only watch them so much as he finishes mixing up the egg.

“What flavor lube did you use?” Shinsou asks.

“Strawberry to go with the cream.”

Shinsou looks up at Bakugou, “How long until breakfast is ready.”

“Fifteen minutes,” he replies, voice monotone.

Shinsou downs what’s left in his coffee cup before turning to Monoma. “Come here,” he says as he sets the tablet down as well. Monoma sits on the table, legs spread wide.

Bakugou’s cock tries to stir as he listens to Monoma’s moans as Shinsou goes about cleaning him up. He’d rather watch than listen if he’s honest, but Bakugou has a breakfast to make, damn-it, and he’s going to finish it. Not that he has much of choice.

Notes:

I hope you enjoyed!

Want to chat with me? Follow my Twitter or Tumblr!