Actions

Work Header

Sweet dream, saccharine, loosen up

Summary:

When he had complained to Yoongi a few months ago, the older man had thrown in that he should just get himself a sugar baby if he didn’t feel like he could spare enough time for a serious relationship. He knew it was meant as a joke, but the idea stuck and one late night, filled with paperwork and some music, he had started his research.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Namjoon could feel his palms getting sweaty as he clicked send. This wasn’t the first time that he had done this, but his last attempt hadn’t gone well for the simple fact that the guy couldn’t give him what he wanted. He had been bolder in his search options this time and also clearly stated what he wanted in his profile. The site was prestigious and behind a paywall, so he felt safe enough to offer that kind of information. All the members were carefully vetted and while he had at first scoffed at this level of security, now he was thankful for it.

The man he was most interested in went by the name V, looked nice in his picture and was also very clear on what he wanted while also being very sweet and engaging. Or he seemed sweet at least, can’t really tell over a sugar baby profile.

Namjoon sighed while pushing his chair back and walking into the kitchen to make coffee. He didn’t know why he was so nervous, the worst that could happen was V saying no. He would just have to continue his search then and go a while longer without stress relief.

With his coffee in hand Namjoon walked back to his desk and started to answer work emails. He had started his own music label with his friend Yoongi a few years ago and things were going well. Really well. Which meant more money, but also more work and business meetings and less time for other things, like dating. When he had complained to Yoongi a few months ago, the older man had thrown in that he should just get himself a sugar baby if he didn’t feel like he could spare enough time for a serious relationship. He knew it was meant as a joke, but the idea stuck and one late night, filled with paperwork and some music, he had started his research.

After around an hour Namjoon emerged from his emails and checked his inbox on the dating site. V had actually answered him and said he was interested in meeting up and seeing how it went. For some money of course. The music producer smiled and rolled his shoulders to get rid of the built up tension from sitting at his desk for so long, before reserving a table at a 4 Star Korean Restaurant after discussing a few other things V.

Namjoon felt excitement bubble up and couldn’t keep from smiling.

———————

The purple haired man was already sitting at the table in a secluded part of the restaurant when Taehyung was shown to it by the hostess. He looked a bit young to make that much money, but a second later Taehyung recognized him as one of the owners of Cypher Studios. The guy had looked vaguely familiar in his profile picture, but it was obviously taken at a function and from further away than was usual on the site. But he could totally understand that, his own pictures were his own brand of selcas and tended more towards artsy angles and black and white.

His possibly future sugar daddy stood up and smiled at him, flashing a set of cute dimples and making Taehyungs heart skip a beat. The dark blue suit he wore was obviously expensive and well tailored, accenting his long legs and broad shoulders perfectly. A powerful aura surrounded him and Tae swallowed nervously, a bit intimidated for the first time since he started this line of work.

„Hello, I‘m Kim Namjoon. Nice to meet you.“, Namjoon greeted him politely with a small bow, still smiling kindly. The blonde man quickly returned the greeting, bowing deeper than the older man. „Hi, nice to meet you, too. My name is Kim Taemin, but please call me Tae.“

He, Jimin and Jungkook had carefully picked out a name and fabricated a story that was close enough to the truth so that he wouldn’t mess up but at the same time be protected in case he met a creep. Namjoon didn’t give off any vibes like that, but Taehyung lived by the motto „better safe than sorry“. And he was pretty sure that Jimin would murder him if he got into dangerous situations because he was being stupid.

„Alright, Tae.“

They both sat down and their waitress for the evening quickly handed them their menus. While picking his food Tae began a polite conversation, he was here to entertain after all.

„So, Kim Namjoon as in the music producer and co-owner of Cypher Studios?“

Namjoon looked up from his menu and flashed him another dimpled smile: „That‘s right. How did you recognize me?“

Taehyung chuckled and answered honestly: „I enjoy listening to hip hop and you are one of my favorite artists. Also you’re really good looking and I follow you on social media. Kim Daily is amazing, you really know how to pose.“ Maybe he was laying it on a bit thick, but the blush that appeared on the taller mans face was so adorable that he promised himself to make it appear again.

„Oh, thank you. I‘m glad you like my music. Sadly I can‘t produce as much as I want to anymore with managing the company. What do you do?“ Namjoon had put his menu down and focused his entire attention on Taehyung, who got a bit flustered at the intense stare but hoped the older man wouldn’t notice.

„I‘m a second year photography student. It‘s really awesome. I‘ve always liked taking pictures, but now I‘m learning all these new techniques and the history of it all. I really enjoy it.“, he answered and looked up just in time for the waitress to arrive at their table, cutting this part of their conversation short.

„Do you know what you would like to order?“

„Yes, the pasta number 14 and a bottle of sparkling water please.“ Namjoon ordered first and looked over to Tae. „I‘m not really a wine person but feel free to order whatever you like.“

The younger man nodded before telling the waitress his own order of pasta with steak and a glass of pear juice. „I‘m not really that big of a drinker myself. I have almost no tolerance.“, he admitted with a laugh and Namjoon smiled back at him. „I don’t mind drinking but I have to bike back to work after this.“

„You biked to the restaurant and managed to not be sweaty?“, Taehyung asked, honestly impressed at such a feat.

„Ah, yes. I can't drive and on my bike people can’t bother me on the streets.“

„And having someone drive you is not an option for you?“

Namjoon looked a bit embarrassed at his hands: „I don’t really like making people wait around for me at random places and I like my freedom..also its bad for the environment.“

Tae nodded in agreement: „There is really no need for a car, especially in Seoul. Maybe only late at night. You‘re really going back to work after this?“

„Yes, there is always so much to do at the company and of course I can‘t leave Yoongi alone with all the production work.“, Namjoon explained and took a sip of his newly arrived water. „It‘s actually the reason why I want an arrangement like this. I don’t have the time or the energy to fully invest in an emotional relationship and I don’t want to accidentally hurt another person by not being able to give them the time and attention they deserve. Not that I‘m planning to not treat you like a person, but I really don’t have the time to develop a romantic relationship right now.“

„That makes sense. I‘m here to entertain you and take your mind from work for a few hours. To make you relax and recharge.“ Taehyung knew busy people like Namjoon, it was more common than one would think and even the richest most successful people got lonely at the end of the day and the more famous you got the harder it was to casually meet new people that aren’t just as busy as you. „So tell me, what do you expect from me in this relationship?“

The purple haired man took another sip from his water and contemplated his answer: „Right now I want to get to know you and see if we have the right chemistry. In the future I would like you to plan dates, of course you would get a budget for that. I would also set up a budget so that you can buy me gifts. For every date you would get the agreed upon 50,000 Korean Won and we could talk about a general monthly allowance later. I think meeting up 2-4 times a month should be possible with my schedule. Do you have any objections so far?“

Namjoon had obviously researched the topic, when they had chatted on the site he had admitted that this was only his second try, but from that speech Taehyung couldn’t have guessed that. „That sounds very fair so far. Do you expect me to be exclusive, because then I‘d like to discuss the allowance beforehand.“

The taller man shook his head: „No, I don’t expect that from you. I meet a lot of people in the industry and do enjoy a bit of fun with them, so I don’t expect you to be monogamous when I don’t plan to be.“ Their conversation trailed off as their waitress arrived with their western style food and they began to eat. After a few minutes of pleased chewing noises and complimenting their food, Namjoon started the topic again: „As for the sexual parts of our relationship, I‘d like to discuss this after a few dates. I want us to get a feel for each other first and decide if we‘re comfortable with each other.“, he explained „You will have to sign a non disclosure agreement though.“

„I expected as much.“, Tae said while finishing his pasta „It is important that you feel comfortable and can let yourself relax. That‘s what you want to achieve, isn’t it?“

„Yes, Yoongi told me I need to unwind before I explode.“, Namjoon explained while laughing „He takes care of me a lot at work.“

„Oh, so he is your work husband?“, Taehyung teased, small smile in place.

„I will have you know that Yoongi and I have lived together for 8 years before he decided to move in with his boyfriends.“, Namjoon shot back, mock offended. „We’re very successful partners in everything, he is my life husband if anything.“

Taehyung laughed, amused at the others antics, this date was going well. He couldn’t remember the last time he clicked with someone so fast. He hoped that they would click in other aspects of their relationship, too.

„So, dessert?“, Namjoon asked, while already waving their waitress over.

———————-

For their second date Namjoon invited Tae to the opening of a new photography exhibition. He thought that Tae would enjoy the different styles and he hoped he had the chance to introduce him to a few people. Namjoon wasn’t really that influential in the photography scene but he had a few connections through Yoongi, who enjoyed taking pictures when he wasn’t producing songs or working on a new mixtape. He had showed the pictures Tae sent to him after their date and his best friend was impressed; which means a lot since Yoongi had high standards for everything in life.

Tae hadn’t arrived yet, so Namjoon was waiting outside, enjoying the cold winter air and very deliberately not looking at the emails waiting for him on his phone. He had already spent 10 hours going through paperwork and actually managed to finish a new song for the new album of their recently signed girl group, he deserved some down time.

After a few more minutes he saw Tae walking down the street obviously looking for him. Namjoon waved at him and noticed how the other took a few seconds to recognize him. He wore very different clothes compared to the suit from the other day. Winter boots, wide pants, a warm hat, a face mask and the thickest coat he could find, it got really cold in Seoul around this time of the year. Tae looked nice, too. In wide pants, a thick wool coat, brown boots and a beret that couldn’t have kept his ears warm in this kind of weather but looked really charming on him anyway.

„Hello Tae.“ Were the first words uttered by Namjoon when Tae arrived at speaking distance, accompanied by a small bow. „How are you?“

The student smiled and answered with a deeper bow: „Hello Namjoon. I‘m fine, but a bit cold. How are you?“

The producer chuckled and teased, throwing a pointed glance at the others choice of head wear: „I‘m sure you’re cold, that thing can’t possible keep you warm.“

Tae gasped in mock offense and put his hand on his heart in a dramatic gesture: „You wound me, kind sir. One has to make sacrifices for fashion.“

„Oh, of course of course. My apologies, how could I have ever asked such a silly question?“

Tae shot him a big smile for his comment and they just stood there for a moment, smiling at each other in the cold until Tae broke it: „Okay but let‘s please go inside now, it‘s really cold out here.“

„Yes, let‘s go“ Namjoon agreed and they started to walk up the steps to the building that hosted the exhibition. „How did your project go?“

„Oh, it went well as far as I can tell and I think my teacher is going to like it a lot. How was your day?“

„That‘s awesome. Sadly my day was pretty boring, a lot of paperwork and answering emails. I think I‘ll start dreaming about answering them soon if we don’t hire a new assistant.“ Namjoon groused, a frown appearing on his face. Suddenly he perked up, thinking about something far more pleasant. „I did finish a new song today though.“

„Really, can I hear it?“ Tae asked his body almost vibrating from the sudden onslaught of excitement.

But the producer only shook his head: „Sorry, you will have to wait just like the rest of the public. Maybe I can show you if the song doesn’t make the cut.“

Tae opened the door for the other, who slipped through with a small thanks. „So I‘m not special enough yet for song before release privileges?“, he whispered mindful that the other people milling around could possibly hear them now.

Namjoon laughed: „I‘m pretty sure you will never get those privileges. Yoongi doesn’t even let his boyfriends listen to new songs. He has strong feelings about secrecy.“

Tae fake pouted at that and let the subject drop. They made small talk while the purple haired man paid for their tickets and hand handed their coats over to the coat check.

„What do you want to see first?“, Namjoon questioned. Tae turned to study him for a second before asking: „You don’t have something you want to see?“

„No, I thought you might like this exhibition because you study photography. I‘m not the most knowledgeable when it comes to this.“, Namjoon admitted, a small embarrassed smile one his face that was almost hidden by the fingers touching his lips.

„You picked this place for our date because you thought I might like it?“

„Yes, wasn‘t I supposed to do that?“

„No no, it‘s just a bit unusual, that’s all.“, Tae was quick to reassure the older man before elaborating. „The others just never did something like this for me. It‘s really sweet actually.“

Namjoon looked the student in the eye and declared confidently: „I want both of us to enjoy our outings. I want you to be comfortable with me and I like getting to know new people. I like making others happy.“

„You’re very sweet.“, Tae stated, smiling fondly.

„Well, thanks.“, there was the embarrassment again. „So, what do you want to see first?“

„Let‘s start with landscape pictures first.“, suggested the blonde man and after projecting his intentions, grabbed Namjoons hand and pulled him in the direction of the mentioned section.Namjoon felt a smile pull at his lips. He couldn’t believe how fond he already was after just one meeting and a few texts.

They stopped in front of a picture of a bridge at night, a small river was flowing underneath that reflected the light of the full moon and was surrounded by fields, you could just make out a forest in the background.

„It looks like the photographer was standing in the lake for this shot.“ Tae mused and Namjoon agreed.

„It looks really peaceful.“

They walked around the gallery, discussing the pictures and general topics of their daily life. Namjoon was also keeping an eye out for his agent friend and finally spotted her in the portrait section.

„Tae, I‘d like to introduce you to someone.“, the older man said while gently directing him towards the small, dark haired woman. „Good evening Seoyun, how are you?“

„Oh, hello Namjoon. You didn’t tell me that you were coming today. I‘m fine, how about you? As busy as always?“, she shot back with rapid fire, grinning up at them the whole time. „And who is this?“

Tae was a bit taken aback by the obviously flirty glance she sent him, but that was quickly overtaken by surprise when Namjoon answered: „This is Tae, he took the pictures Yoongi showed you.“

Seoyuns eyes somehow managed to start sparkling when she looked at Tae again, who was trying very hard not to start panicking that an obviously important person for this exhibition AND one of Namjoons friends had seen his pictures.

„Hi Tae. My name is Seoyun as you have already heard. I‘m an agent for this gallery and I‘m looking for new talent for our next showing that features young artists. I was really impressed by your pictures.“, she gushed at him.

Tae could only stutter: „T-thank you. I‘m studying photography so to hear that you like them is really nice“

„I more than like them.“ , she exclaimed. „In fact, let me give you my card. I seriously think that you have a good shot at getting into our next show case and would love to discuss it with you.“ As she talked she fished out her business card from her purse and handed it to Tae, who accepted it with both hands, not really believed what was happening right now.

„I have to go now.“, she apologized after someone shouted her name from across the room. „It was really nice meeting you. Please do consider giving me a call.“ Seoyun implored again before turning to Namjoon, who had watched the exchange with an amused expression on his face. „Let‘s meet up for brunch with Yoongi again soon. Bye bye.“ And with that she was gone.

There was silence for a few moments as Tae stared at the business card in his hands, not quite processing what had happened. „You showed her my work?“, the younger one finally broke it.

„Not exactly. Yoongi accidentally saw it at work ’cause he is very curious about who I‘m seeing and he said you put a lot of effort into them and that you’re really talented.“ Namjoon quickly explained. „So Yoongi texted himself the pictures and then sent them to her..I already scolded him for it. But then I thought since Seoyun had already seen them I might as well introduce you two.“

They continued their way around the gallery, but Tae was noticeably more quiet and the taller man began to worry that he had overstepped some boundaries. He just wanted Tae to succeed and maybe got a bit too excited at the idea.

„I hope that wasn’t too forward of me. I was just so excited at the idea of taking you here that Yoongi noticed it and went snooping for information and then one thing lead to another and Seoyun saw your pictures and begged me for your contact information but by introducing you like this there is always the option that you just don’t call her..“, Namjoon rambled, not looking in Taes direction, missing how the other smiled softly at him.

Tae pressed his pointer finger to the producers plush lips, effectively stopping the stream of words. „I‘m not mad at you. Or Yoongi for that matter.“, he soothed. „Just overwhelmed that you would do this for me. I‘m flattered, really. Thank you.“

He took his hand back and Namjoon smiled in relief, glad that his enthusiasm hadn‘t been taken the wrong way. Tae shyly took his hand. „Let‘s continue looking at the art?“

Namjoon nodded and let himself be led around again. Tae has gorgeous hands, Namjoon noticed absentmindedly. Long, slender fingers, clean and nicely cut nails and he somehow made Namjoons hand feel small, even though the actual size difference wasn’t that big.

„Are you listening to me, Namjoon?“, Tae asked, amused and the producer felt his cheeks heat up.

„Sorry, I got distracted.“, he admitted and when he glanced at the others face he saw the wide smile turn into a smirk.

„By what?“

„Your...hand.“, he looked Tae straight in the eyes when he said that, cheeks still flaming red from blushing, but confident in his ability to admit when he likes something. That‘s why he caught the slight widening of the others eyes and the resulting blush when he elaborated: „They‘re very nice. You have really elegant fingers, perfect for playing the piano.“

„Thank you. That‘s very sweet of you.“, was Tae’s response. „Your dimples are very charming. It‘s so cute when they pop out.“

That made Namjoon smile and he knew his dimples were on full display. „My friends tell me they‘re very powerful.“

„Your friends are absolutely right.“

———————

After the museum date it didn’t take Namjoon long to contact Taehyung again. Tae had to admit that he was also excited. It had been a while since he had so much fun sugaring and actually genuinely liked the person he was meeting and wanted to spend more time with them.

For their third date they were eating at another fancy foreign restaurant and the student arrived in the new, expensive, tailored suit that Namjoon had sent him after asking for his measurements. He was greeted by a friendly hostess at the entrance of the restaurant: „Good evening, sir. Do you have a reservation?“

„Ah, yes. I‘m Kim Namjoons guest Kim Taemin.“, he explained and was promptly escorted to a private room. The producer was already waiting for him, typing something on his phone, but stood up to greet Tae as soon as he noticed him.

„Hello Tae. How are you?“

„Hi, I‘m fine and you?“

Namjoon groaned in what sounded like despair: „I‘m so stressed. One of our artists is having a comeback soon and my schedule is filled with meetings, finishing touches and last minute changes.“

„Aw, poor baby.“ Taehyung teased and reached over the table to ruffle the older mans hair, who shot him a little glare while pouting for messing up the gel. „Do you want to talk about it and rant a bit or should we switch the subject?“

Namjoons response got interrupted by their waiter knocking on the door and handing them their menus. „I don’t want to think about work for a while if I‘m being honest“, the producer admitted, glancing at the menu. „A few stress free moments of not being successful producer and label owner Kim Namjoon sound like heaven right now.“

The blonde nodded, choosing not to bring up a way to help the other de-stress and abruptly started a new topic: „So, I can‘t read any of this.“

„Do you want me to order something for us both?“, Namjoon chuckled.

„Mhh, I guess I will just have to trust you. Do you speak french?“

„Not fluently, but I have picked a few things up while traveling.“, he explained, shrugging. „I like learning new things and I‘m lucky enough to memorize languages easily.“

„That‘s really cool.“ Tae gushed and watched as Namjoon turned pink again.

„Ahh, thanks.“

„Does that mean you have been to France for a longer time period? Or only for business meetings?“, the younger man asked excitedly.

„Sadly only for business so far. But I made sure to get some sight seeing done. I have to admit that I enjoyed visiting London more than Paris.“, Namjoon answered, amusement plain on his face at his companions excitement.

„Oh, London sounds amazing, too.“, Tae agreed. „But I have always wanted to visit Paris to see all the different art works and paintings.“

„To see the Mona Lisa?“

„Partially, but I also really want to see the works of Jean Michel Basquiat. Visiting the Louvre is a must, too. Not only for the Mona Lisa, but all the other artists that people somehow forget about.“, Taehyung went on, his words coming out faster and faster.

Namjoon nodded along and their discussion about art went on, only interrupted by the waiter who took their order. When the food arrived their conversation slowed down. The producer had ordered a delightful pumpkin soup as the first course. After their plates Namjoon leaned back into his chair and took a sip of his drink: „So I‘d like to talk about the next step in our relationship.“

Taehyung turned is full attention on the other and nodded: „Yes, if you feel ready for that. Do you have boundaries you want to discuss? Do you like planning out your scenes?“

The taller man sighed, his cheeks turning pink again from embarrassment at having to talk about what he wants so explicitly, but he knew it was important, for both of their sakes: „I would like to plan the scenes out roughly, just to have a general idea of what’s coming. For example using bondage or candles in a scene or whether penetration is going to happen.“ , Namjoon rubbed his lips in small circles as he speaks, making sure he talks as clearly as possible to minimize misunderstandings. „As for hard limits, I don’t like extreme stuff like permanent damage, body modification, or urine and fecal play. Also degradation is not something I generally enjoy.“

Taehyung is nodding along to the things Namjoon said, very happy with what he was hearing: „That aligns with my hard limits perfectly. Then what are some things you enjoy?“

The purple haired man sipped at his wine, taking his time to sort out his thoughts again. „I like to give up control, in moderation of course. My job is so stressful that I just don’t want to have to think about a lot for a while, to be grounded in the moment, to turn my brain off, you know?“, he looked up at Taehyung at that, wanting him to understand why he enjoyed the things he did, „I like bondage, over stimulation, orgasm control, some pain play..“, he trailed off as a waiter politely knocks before entering the room with their main course.

Taehyung for his part had listened to the producer intently and couldn’t help but picture him kneeling at his feet, arms tied behind his back to keep from touching and tears falling down his face, begging to cum after being denied for so long. He swallowed and thanked the waiter for his food, before cutting the meat and eating a small piece. The food tasted delicious, but like all high end restaurants the portions were way too small for what you paid for, at least Taehyung thought like that.

Namjoon had taken a bite of his filet too and continued where he left off after swallowing: „I also enjoy performing oral and I don’t think I have ever met a man who participates in sex that doesn’t like receiving oral. As for penetration I like both but prefer bottoming most of the time.“ Tae noted that the others tone was more clinical, like discussing a business deal and not their future sex life. Their relationship was in essence a business transaction, one that Taehyung greatly enjoyed, but it was cute how Namjoon tried to control his embarrassment.

The shorter man chuckled at the comment about blowjobs: „Yeah, I have also never met one that strictly refused to receive a blowjob. My likes and dislikes don’t really factor in here, but as I have already said: our hard limits aline pretty perfectly. I have to insist that we use condoms for both the blowjobs and actual sex. We can always discuss it when it comes to oral sex after getting tested, but penetrative sex will only happen with condoms.“ This was one of the points that Tae wouldn’t budge on and that had cost him a few partners in the past, people romanticized the idea of unprotected sex too much.

Namjoon was nodding along with a serious expression on his face: “Yes, that’s the smart choice of course.” The conversation lulled for a few moments as they finished their main course, but then the purple haired man spoke up again: „I know that I am paying you to spend time with me and to have sex, but I also want you to enjoy yourself. I don’t feel comfortable knowing that my partner isn’t into what we‘re doing.“

Taehyung felt touched when he heard Namjoon say that and smiled gently at him: „You can believe me when I say that I will enjoy taking you apart and putting you back together a lot. I wouldn’t have agreed to this if I didn’t get something out of it. The money is nice, but not nice enough to convince me to have sex with a person that I don’t like.“

The other mans full lips pulled into a soft smile at his explanation and he reached over the table to take Taehyungs hand into his own. „You are a rather unconventional sugar baby.“, he said softly and Tae grinned back at him. „So I have been told. But I‘m not good at fake liking something and I don’t see why I have to waste my time with things or people I don’t enjoy.“, with a shrug he added :“Also sugar daddies cut you off all the time if they don’t like something about you, so why shouldn’t I be allowed to do the same?“

Namjoon nodded at the younger mans reasoning: „Yes, you‘re right about that.“ He suddenly leaned over the table and stage whispered with a mischievous smile: „Not to completely change the topic of conversation, I know this is a French restaurant but they have a really nice shaved ice cream. Should we order a serving?“ Taehyung laughed loudly before also leaning over the table until their faces were really close and whispering back: „That is an absolutely wonderful idea!“

———————

Namjoon sat on his sofa in the living room and noticed that his palms were sweaty. There was no reason for him to be so nervous. Other than the fact that Tae was coming over in less than 10 minutes for their first scheduled bdsm session. He had been looking forward to this all day, being so noticeably perky at work that Yoongi had asked him what was going on and then promptly kicked him out of his studio after Namjoon had started to explain.

But now, sitting here on the sofa, after showering and cleaning up his flat he was starting to get nervous. Again, there was no reason for it, he trusted the student and needed this form of stress release. Planning dates had made him focus his energy on something else besides work but after their last meeting he couldn’t wait to start this part of their relationship. So they had picked the next weekend for their session and only messaged each other on Kakao talk a few times to roughly agree on what they wanted to do in the scene.

Just at that moment Tae texted him that he was down in the lobby of Namjoons very expensive apartment building and he quickly pressed the code to let Tae reach his floor through the private elevator. The purple haired man could barely keep from bouncing because of all the nervous energy, but all of that went away when the doors opened and Tae walked out, smiling calmly and self assured.

„Hello.“, Namjoon greeted while Tae took off his shoes.

„Hi, Namjoon.“, Tae answered and stepped into his space, kissing him on the cheek before stepping back and looking around himself. The elevator lead straight into the living room, which was brightly lit because of one wall consisting only of windows, giving a beautiful view of Seoul down below. The slightly smaller man walked over to the glass front and looked down. „We’re so high up.“, he observed „You don‘t even notice the smog that much.“

Namjoon was still a bit stunned by the cheek kiss but recovered quickly and joined Tae. „Yes, it‘s a really nice view.“, he agreed. Tae hummed and turned to look at the composer: „So, where do you want to do this?“

Namjoon felt his nervous energy rise again at the question, but he squared his shoulders and confidently said: „My bedroom, I feel more comfortable and safe there.“ The student nodded and gestured for Namjoon to lead the way. They walked through the living room to a door that opened into a small hallway. „The bathroom is through here, that over there is the kitchen and this is my recording studio.“, he explained while walking to their and opening the door to his bedroom.

„Oh, maybe you can give me a tour of your studio later. I‘d like to see you work on music.“, Tae commented to which Namjoon gave him a smile but he didn’t really agree to anything. The older mans bedroom didn’t contain much besides a bed, a walk in closet and a shelf filled to the brim with collectibles. „I‘m guessing you like Ryan.“, Tae commented without judging and Namjoon laughed. „Yes, a fact that contradicts the hard rapper image that the press tries to force me into.“, he says with amusement and was gratified when he heard the younger man chuckle at his joke.

He heard the door close behind him and turned around, just to have Tae press a kiss to his lips and push him backwards. Namjoon gasped in surprise and the other took the chance to slip his tongue into his mouth. They kissed clumsily while walking backwards until Namjoons legs hit the bed and he fell on it. Tae stood above him, lips already beginning to swell from their forceful kiss and panting slightly. Namjoons state wasn’t any better and he could feel the first signs of arousal course through him.

Tae smirked down at him. „Move up the bed.“, he commanded and the purple haired man quickly complied. „Before we really begin I want to set a few rules. First: no more talking unless I ask you a direct question. Secondly: don’t hold back your moans. I want to hear the noises you make. And last: I want you to use your safe word if you need it. Did you understand that Joonie?“

Namjoon nodded before remembering the rules and adding: „Yes, I understand.“

„Good, you decided on the traffic light system. Is that still your preferred choice?“, Tae asked seriously and the composer gave his consent again. „Then let us begin. Remove your clothes, but stay on the bed.“ Namjoon followed the command and carefully took off his shirt, pants, socks and underwear, folding them and placing the items on a chair besides the bed. When he was completely naked he noticed that Tae hadn’t made a move to remove any of his clothes and was just watching him with intense eyes. Namjoon could feel himself flushing again, being under such intense scrutiny was embarrassing and sexy at the same time. He also felt awkward, not knowing where exactly to place his limbs, should he try to be sexy?

Tae made the decision for him: “Just lay back and relax. Close your eyes.” After he obeyed the new command there was silence, he could hear the other man breathing, but that was about it. The expectations were building so quickly that he jumped when Tae actually touched him for the first time in this scene, just a soft caress of his foot. Tae started to explore his left leg, first continuing with the light touches, then slowly getting firmer, working his way up to his thighs before doing the same thing on the other leg. Soft, nice touches, helping Namjoon relax.

“That’s it baby. Let go. You’re safe here, with me. Trust me.”, Tae whispered after Namjoon sighed in contentment. The composer felt small flames of arousal simmer in his belly, not knowing where Tae was going to touch him next just added to his excitement and when he finally moved on from his legs to his arms Namjoon couldn’t keep from squirming.

Tae chuckled and lightly slapped his thigh. “I told you not to move, Joonie. Be a good boy or I will have to punish you.”, he whispered in his deep voice and Namjoon let out a whimper at the thought of punishment, squirming even more because of the sudden wave of arousal. “Oh..” a contemplative hum. “Baby likes that. Do you want to be punished?”

The purple haired man nodded vigorously, another slap to his thigh, another high whimper. „Words, baby. Tell me what you need.“

„I- I..“, Namjoon stuttered, not knowing how to answer but knowing that he HAD to. Had to please Tae, make him proud, it was important but he didn’t remember why or how he should answer.

„Shh, shh, it‘s alright, Joonie.“, Tae hushed, reacting to his growing level of anxiety. „Listen to me, Namjoon. Are you listening.“ Namjoons eyes focused on Tae, noting his slight frown and the worry in his tone. „There you are. Are you still green, baby?“

That was an easy question he could answer that one: „I‘m green. Very green.“

„Okay, okay. Then let‘s continue baby, you‘re doing so well. So, so well.“, the student reassured him and Namjoon used the chance to reach up, pulling Tae down towards him and meeting him halfway for a soft kiss. Tae kissed back after a short moment of contemplating if this counted disobeying his orders, but then decided to let it go. That didn’t keep him from running his hands through the others hair, pulling on the strands between his fingers to end the kiss and hear Namjoons heavy breathing and soft moans.

“So, about that punishment. I think a bit of spanking will be good for you. Moving all the time even though I asked you not to. How does five sound, baby?”, Tae asked but Namjoon knew that it was a rhetorical question so he just whimpered again, looking up at the younger with big eyes.

“Come on, baby. Over my lap you go.”, he was ordered, but it took Namjoon a few seconds to be the master of his limbs and drape himself over Taes thighs. The youngers big hands pushed him around a bit until he was comfortable, his upper body and legs resting on the bed while his butt was raised a bit. The producer closed his eyes, sighing in anticipation as he felt Tae knead one of his cheeks.

Tae hummed: “Mh, you have such a cute butt, Joonie. More muscular than I thought.” The other caressed his butt some more and Namjoon started to relax. His anticipation was building though, not knowing when the student was finally going to spank him, but enjoying the softness of the moment nonetheless. “I want you to count for me.”, was the only warning he got in Taes deep voice before the first smack landed on his ass.

Namjoon couldn’t keep his surprised yelp inside, not from pain but from the suddenness of the movement after all the minutes of quiet. Tae rubbed his ass again and reminded him in a firm tone: “Count, Namjoon or I will have to add to your punishment.” The purple haired man quickly nodded his head to show that he understood. “One.”

“Good boy.” Another hit followed.

“T-two..” a whine and another smack. “Three.”

Tae was rubbing his ass again, which he was sure had turned red already. It felt warm and he could feel his blood pumping through the abused part. “You’re doing so well, baby. Only two more to go.”

Namjoon whimpered again, trying to keep still but not succeeding in keeping his body from squirming. Another spank landed on his ass and he gasped, overwhelmed tears gathering in the corner of his eyes, not yet falling. “F-four.”

As soon as the word had left his lips the last slap was delivered. “FIVE”, Namjoon shouted in elation at having made it and the tears fell from his eyes. He felt his body being maneuvered around until he was sitting on the youngers lap, his upper body resting against Taes, his long on either side of the others. “You did so well, Joonie. I’m so proud of you. You are so good for me. The best.”, Tae quietly whispered in his ear, running his hands soothingly up and down the producers back.

“R-really?”, Namjoon asked for reassurance, face hidden in Taes neck and basking in his scent.

Tae was quick to answer: “Of course you were perfect, Joonie. You took your spanking so well. I think you deserve a reward.” The student softly kissed the side of his head and Namjoon snuggled deeper into the others embrace. “What do you want for your reward, baby?”

The purple haired man hummed in contemplation. “I-I think I would like to suck your dick..” Namjoon wasn’t a big fan of giving blow jobs with condoms on, but it was the smart thing to do since they both didn’t get their results yet. “Do you want me to control the pace?”, Tae questioned him further and Namjoon nodded without even thinking about it. He didn’t want to be in control for a while.

“Okay, then lay on your back for me, baby. Head hanging a bit over. Yes, that’s good.”, the blond advised and pushed Namjoon around again to get him into the best position. Like this Namjoon had no control over the pace or the depth of the thrusts and he felt a small thrill go through him, feeling excited at the idea. His own reaction had flagged a bit after the spanking, but he was quickly growing interested again, especially since he was watching Tae take off his clothes.

Taes dick was standing proud, curving up to his belly and Namjoon felt his mouth water. All that tan skin revealed and he wasn’t allowed to touch, wasn’t allowed to kiss all the little moles on his body, to poke at his belly, to scratch at his skin in ecstasy. He would have to rectify that at some point, but right now he was concentrating on the tan mans condom covered cock.

“Open up, Joonie.”, Tae teased, his voice low from arousal, sending shivers down Namjoons spine. He opened his mouth and Tae pushed the tip of his dick in. The taste of artificial strawberry flavor burst on his tongue and again the taller man was sad that he couldn’t taste skin or precum. Namjoon lightly sucked on the tip while Tae bent forward and retrieved one of Namjoons hands to place on his thigh. “If I go too fast or too deep or you just want to stop for any reason, pinch me. Do you understand?”

Namjoon made a sound of agreement and demonstrated it further by pinching the skin between his fingers just a little bit. “Good, I’m glad we’re on the same page baby. Now hold still and let me do all the work.”, the student instructed and Namjoon hummed in agreement.

Tae slowly started to thrust into the purple haired man’s mouth, Namjoon, being mindful of his teeth, used his plush lips as protection. One of Tae’s hands held the condom in place while the other one gently stroked Namjoon’s cheek, smiling down at him. He kept the slow and shallow rhythm up for a while before carefully thrusting in further until his tip met the back of Namjoons throat.

The producer had closed his eyes during the process, sucking on the tip of Tae’s dick whenever it was the only thing in his mouth, but generally just staying still and enjoying the ride. But when the blonde thrust further into his mouth and his gag reflex was triggered, his eyes opened and he was trying to look up at the other, not in protest, but to just see his reaction. Sadly he couldn’t see much from this position.
With every deep thrust Namjoon gagged slightly, trying to breathe through his nose and trying to swallow the saliva that was collecting in his mouth, ultimately failing, causing his spit to run from the corners of his mouth, down his face to gather at his neck. He must make a pretty picture, long limbs stretched out on the bed, tan skin a nice contrast to the white sheets, face, neck and chest flushed and sweaty from arousal, his cock, hard and leaking, spit running from his mouth and tears gathering at the corner of his eyes again, probably running down into his hairline soon. He bets that he feels nice, too. With his warm throat spasming around Tae’s dick as he pushed deeper and deeper until his balls slightly slapped against Namjoons tiny nose and stayed there for one second, two seconds, even longer until Namjoon felt he NEEDED to breathe again and was almost willing to pinch Tae, only then did Tae finally pull out and the purple haired man gasped for breath.

His blood was rushing in his ears and before he really recovered, Tae pushed into his mouth again, taking his pleasure with a watchful eye, gauging Namjoon’s reaction.

Namjoon was just blissed out, laying there, his unoccupied hand itching to touch his own cock, but not daring to, wanting to be a good buy and reap his reward for a job well done. He was getting lost in the smooth rhythm of the dick in his mouth, getting lost in Tae’s curses, moans and words of praise: “You’re doing so well, baby. So good. Just perfect. Look at you, taking me so well, the best. My pretty baby.” Thoughts empty for once, giving up all control.

The taller man was floating, not knowing how much time passed and not really caring, getting lost in the moment, free from worries and listening to the other enjoy himself until Tae pulled out. Namjoon heard his name being called and opened his eyes, looking through his tears up towards the man that gave him such peace today.

“Joonie, I’m about to cum. Should I cum in the condom?”, Tae asked while gently stroking his hair, voice sounding gravelly. Namjoon needed a moment to remember how to speak before answering with in a raspy tone: “Cum on me please, my face and my chest and whatever else you can reach.”

Tae grinned down at him and replied cheekily: “As you wish.” He took the condom off and threw it into the strategically placed bin before turning back to the bed and started to stroke his cock. “Close your mouth baby and careful with your eyes.”

Namjoon stayed in position but kept his eyes open, finally being able to watch Tae’s face as he pleasured himself. It didn’t take long until Tae’s breath turned heavy and the pace of his hands quickened, groaning the whole time. Namjoon caught the moment that Tae reached his orgasm, throwing his head back and hand slowing down. Then he quickly closed his eyes as he felt the other’s cum land on him, pearly white drops painting the skin of his chest, neck and part of his face.

He became aware of soft whimpers as Tae suddenly shushed him and Namjoon realized that they were his own. “You did so well baby. I’m so proud of you, you deserve another reward.”, Tae whispered as he brushed the tears away from Namjoon’s eyes and sat down beside him, running his long fingers through the producers hair. The smile he sent Namjoon’s way was so gentle.

“How about you touch yourself? Make yourself cum, Joonie.”, he continued to whisper. “Can you do that for me?”.

Namjoon nodding vehemently, reaching for his cock but being stopped by the others voice: “Let’s make it a game, Joonie.” The taller man's eyes widened and he looked up at Tae, pleading without saying a word. “You’ve been patient for so long now, I think you’re right at the edge. So how about you make yourself cum in one minute. I’m sure you can accomplish that, if not..well then you just don’t get to cum today.”

He knew that he probably could, but the thought of the time limit sent excitement through his bones and he itched to start. “You think you can do it?”, Tae questioned again and Namjoon nodded also verbally confirming with a soft: “Yes.”

“Then go.”

At the command he immediately started to fist his dick, fucking up into his own hand, whimpering and panting. Getting closer and closer to that edge, all the while hearing the blonde slowly count down from sixty. When he had fifteen seconds left he tightened his grip, twisted his hand when he reached the top and came, hard. Head thrown back, almost screaming so loud was his moan.

He came back into his body to Tae reassuring him in his deep voice and petting his hair. His limbs twitched from time to time and he didn’t really know if he could speak yet.

“Let me grab a towel for you.”, Tae said and got up. Namjoon could hear him grab a towel from the cabinet under the sink and then listened to the sound of running water, the tap tap tap of Tae’s naked feet as he came back and used the warm, damp towel to clean the cum and sweat and other fluids from Namjoon’s body.

“Come on, up you go.”, Tae softly said and pushed the taller man up on the bed. Namjoon wasn’t a lot of help since he still couldn’t really feel his limbs and his head felt like it was stuffed with cotton candy. The student pushed pillows behind him so that Namjoon could sit somewhat upright and took a water bottle from the nightstand beside the bed, where he had also put the towel.

“Drink this, baby.” Tae pushed the bottle to his lips and the purple haired man took a few sips with great encouragement from the younger man. After he had drank about half of the water, Tae slipped into bed beside him and covered them both in the huge blanket. Namjoon felt himself being pulled into the others side and a hand petting his hair again, the other running softly up and down his back. Sweet nothings were whispered into his ear and he closed his eyes, feeling calm and content.

After an indeterminable amount of time Namjoon felt his thoughts return to him, his body felt more like it was his again, but the calm remained. He stretched his limbs and heard a quiet chuckle from besides him.

“Are you back with me?”, Tae asked cheekily and Namjoon looked up from Tae’s chest, where his head had been resting.

“Yes”, he hummed and got a blinding smile in return, before Tae got serious and asked: “How are you feeling.”

The producer took a few seconds to answer that: “I feel good. Calm and relaxed. Definitely not stressed anymore.” He shrugged his shoulders and cuddled back into Taes warm body.

“I’m glad.”

Tae hadn’t stopped stroking Namjoon’s hair and even now continued to do so. “So this was a success?”, the student asked, needing a bit of reassurance of his own.

“Oh yes.”, Namjoon quickly said, looking up at the other again and seeking eye contact. “Yes, you were great. I loved it. I would like to repeat this!”

The blonde man smiled at him and slowly leaned down, projecting what he wanted to do clearly, and Namjoon smiled and pressed the last few centimeter forward into a chaste kiss.

“I’m glad to hear that.”, Tae said after pulling back from the soft press of lips. “I'd like to repeat this as well.”

Notes:

It took me over a year to write this because I am a perfectionist that is of course never happy with my work. I decided to just post this.

Consent is sexy my fanfiction friends! Practice safe BDSM!

Also the dating site is from my own little journey as a sugar baby (that quickly ended cause I can't pretend to like old men for shit)

I tried!

The person that recognizes the song lyrics gets a virtual cookie of your choice! No googleing!