Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2018-10-21
Updated:
2022-04-24
Words:
18,285
Chapters:
26/?
Comments:
49
Kudos:
54
Bookmarks:
8
Hits:
1,215

I Knew I Loved You

Summary:

Fate has its strange ways when it comes to love. The true and crazy love...

Notes:

They could have met before. Who knows? A little pre-BJ fic. Enjoy!

Chapter Text

He was watching him intently. Long hair flowing in the air as they man was jumping around, lean body doing some acrobatic moves that would give most pole dancers a run for their money. There was something in the way he was singing, his plump lips glued to the microphone, giving him an uneasy feeling as if the singer was devouring it. He shifted in his seat, his cap pulled down over his eyes.

And then the singer finally saw him and stopped for a while, furrowing his eyebrows. The dark-haired guy was there again, sitting in the audience and staring at him. He had already seen him a few times and the thought that he was sort of being followed made him a little uncomfortable but he immediately got it off his mind. After all, everybody got in the same few clubs to jam so there was a good chance they’d bump into each other sooner or later.

Suddenly, a wicked thought came across his mind.

You want a show so I’m gonna give you one.

He pushed his hips forward, one hand clutching the microphone, the other tracing a haphazard pattern on his exposed chest. With a broad smile on his face he sung a few verses in a low, raspy voice, never breaking the gaze with the man sitting in front of him. When the stranger got a little jumpy in his seat, it gave him a sense of victory, a kind of odd pleasure to have such a power on another person. He certainly never thought he'd be that pleased about having another man sexually turned on.

A flicker of a sly smile chased across his lips. He grabbed the microphone stand and rubbed against it, only to notice the dark-haired man turned his head sideways. He didn’t remember smiling so broadly.

I got you!

A growing feeling of getting aroused made him a little uneasy, though. He didn’t mean to get himself hard but it was too late now. His cock was pushing against the thin layer of leather pants and he was quite aware of the show he was making.

Let’s make it baby.

A raspy cry left his mouth just before the lights went off and went right on again. The stranger was staring at him unabashedly now.

***

His legs were shaking so much he barely stepped off the stage and made his way into the dressing room. As soon as he got there and was about to open the door, he felt a light grip on his shoulder and almost screamed. When he turned around, a pair of dark eyes was watching him intensely, the heat emanating from their bodies almost burning the place down. He put his back to the door and, with his eyes wide open, he observed the other man drawing closer until he could feel his beer breath on his face.

“I liked it. I liked it very much,” he murmured, his eyes gleaming in the dim light of the corridor. The slightly parted lips barely grazed his cheek, dangerously close to his lips. Instinctively, he made a small moan and pushed his hips forward.

I've wanted to kiss you since the moment we met.

And then the stranger, who didn’t feel like one anymore, smiled that gentle smile that made his legs even weaker, pressed up against him and put his big mouth on his own. The kiss was rough but his lips felt surprisingly soft and they almost distracted him from the oddness of their hardened cocks rubbing through the close contact they made.

That was strange at first, and then it wasn't strange.