Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warnings:
Categories:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2018-10-01
Updated:
2019-10-20
Words:
32,095
Chapters:
30/?
Comments:
52
Kudos:
913
Bookmarks:
43
Hits:
57,618

S.L.U.T.

Summary:

"i don't even know why I like you and that's frustrating."

In which fucking happens, alright?

Chapter 1: requests

Chapter Text

[if you want to request pure fluff or angst go over to my book called electric eel. Lime will be okay on here]

Quick definitions so you know how to navigate requests

•prompt; (of an event or fact) cause or bring about (an action or feeling) aka a plot idea

•fluff; cute things in a relationship such as cuddles and kisses, not sexual. If you wish the story to be purely fluff the request on electric eel

•lime; characters graphically fool around, but do not actually have sex though I will limit how far it's allowed to go

•smut; sexually explicit things written into a story usually being the main focus unless mixed with another category

•angst; contains dark, depressing, angry, and/or brooding emotions from the participating characters. Once again if you just want pure angst request on electric eel

 

I'll only write over animes/manga/webtoon/visual novel i've watched/read/played and will obviously change as I watch/play/read more

Animes
Blue Exorcist
Servamp
BNHA
Free!
Yamada-kun And The Sevem Witches
DRAMAtical Murder
Love Stage!!
A Silent Voice
The Promised Neverland
Citrus
Rascal Does Not Dream Of Bunny Girl Senpai
Yuuna And The Haunted Hot Springs
The Disastrous Life Of Saiki K
Yuri On Ice
School Babysitters
Excel Saga
Rosario+Vampire
Vampire Knight
Kiss Him Not Me
Ouran High School Host Club
Devil Is A Part Timer
Yarichin Bitch Club
Assassination Classroom
Voltron
No.6
Given
Webtoons
Here U Are
BJ Alex
BL Motel
A Guy Like You
Love Is An Illusion
Walk On Water
Obey Me
Heaven And Hell Roman Company
Sweet Trap
Bottomless Swamp
My Darling Signed In
Sign
Cherry Blossoms After Winter
I Fell In Love With My Sister's Boyfriend
Finally Living Together With My Anti-Fan
Talk To Me
In A Heartbreak
Can't Take My Eyes Off You!
Make Me Bark
Raising A Bat
Alice In Adultland
Blood Bank
Room To Room
Lick Me, Like Me
Egoism
Oh! My Assistant
Incorrigible
Demons Can’t Be Pretty
Please Draw Me, Love!
Love Shuttle
Voice Of Love
Let’s Go, ASMR!
Wistful Summer
Shame Application
Manga
I'm No Match For Him
Yarichin Bitch Club
Under One Roof With The Beast
BNHA
Blue Exorcist (for the most part I'm caught up)
Given
Visual Novels (I'm counting otome and dating games with these)
Danganronpa
DRAMAtical Murder
Camp Buddy
Mystic Messenger
FirstLoveStory
Dangerous Fellows
Mystic Code
Ikemen Revolution
Ikemen Sengoku
Feral BL
BL Domination
Nightmare Harem
Vampire BF
Chocolate Temptation
Your Turn To Die

Triangle Cross

Format you request in the comments with you ship (can be character x character, character x reader, etc) and a prompt! Try to give me as much detail in you prompt as it'll make it easier for me to write.

Request as many times at you want and I'll mark off already done requests with a moon emoji. Please understand your requests will take time to write.

Chapter 2: Electricity

Summary:

“i don’t even know why I like you and that’s frustrating.”

Shouto Todoroki x Denki Kaminari

Shock Kink

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

"I don't even know why I like you and that's frustrating." Is was Shouto Todoroki said on a Friday night as he bursts into Denki's room like he owns it. The blonde is thoroughly confused as he looks up from the manga his eyes were trained on. "Uh, are you okay Todoroki?" He asked closing the book with a cat-shaped sticky note he had gotten from Aiwaza. Todoroki audibly groaned and messed up his hair in a way that made Kaminari's heart speed up. 

 

The blonde took in the other's appearance. His pajamas consisted of a white T-shirt and blue pajama pants. Todoroki looked at the blonde. Denki couldn't tell if it was anger or what. He stood up and placed a hand on the half and half's shoulder. "Is all the stress finally getting to ya?" He asked. What Denki didn't expect was for him to be shoved against the door leading to his bathroom. Todoroki had him pinned. 

 

"W-What is happening?" Kaminari asked as Todoroki's gripped lightened. "I like you and it's become a real issue." Shouto speaks. Denki's face heats up. "How is it a problem for you?" He asked. "Because you're all I think about." Shouto had let go of him completely so Denki's feet were finally on the ground. "Every single time. And it wouldn't be a big issue if my thoughts didn't drift so far into nsfw." 

 

Denki shifted. Shouto thought about him like that. Should he feel proud? Maybe a little. The hottest guy at UA has a crush on him.

 

The blondes thoughts were broken by Todoroki's lips being placed on his. It wasn't rough like he expected. Todoroki broke away as quick as he initiated the kiss. "I'm sorry. I-I don't know what got over me." Shouto began to apologize but was cut off by Denki's lips being placed on his again. "I like you too." The blonde smiled as he broke from the kiss. For the first time tonight Todoroki's face flushed red matching his hair almost.

 

The blonde stole another kiss before going to sit back on his bed. He patted the spot next to him. Shouto didn't hesitate to sit next to the blonde who opened his book back up. "What are you reading?" The icy hot male asked. "It's a book I got a week or so ago. It's a doujinshi." He said without hesitation. "W-Wait isn't that like-" "-hentai? Practically, just there's some story to it." Todoroki's faced heated up again. "You're not weirded out, right? If so, this relationship might be an issue."

 

Shouto looked at the boy and shook his head. "Good." Denki once again stole another kiss before reaching over Shouto to place the book on his nightstand. Shouto's whole body got warm as Kaminari body was practically on top of him. Denki noticed this and as soon as the book was down he laid on top of the other male. 

 

"So you're nsfw thoughts continue?” Denki asked knowing the answer from the evident poking at his leg. Denki was now being brave very well knowing that Todoroki could switch their positions in an instant. “Well if there’s any way I could help just let me know. If not I’m just going to nap.” Denki relaxed against Todoroki. Shouto kept shifting. It was inevitable he wanted help but wouldn’t ask for it. The blonde decided to be helpful and get things started.

 

Denki sat up on Todoroki before pulling his shirt off and tossing it to the floor. Todoroki’s gaze wandered. “Ah, this is hopeless.” Kaminari got off The half haired male completely and went to the floor. He sat on his knees waiting for the other to get the hint. “A-Are you sure?” Shouto asked sitting up. “I wouldn’t be on the floor if I wasn’t.” Denki reached for Shouto’s pants. He gave a tug at the legs and soon the pants were on the floor with the blondes T-shirt.

 

Denki was quick to release Todoroki’s erection from his boxers. Just the feeling of Kaminari’s hand on his length sent a shiver through his body. Denki wrapped his lips around the head humming to send little vibrations through the other male. Todoroki’s head went back as Denki took more into his mouth. As the blonde started moving his head up and down the mixed haired male pushed his fingers through the blonde locks.

 

Todoroki’s legs were shaking as Denki kept up his fast speed. Seeing Shouto like that almost made Kaminari eyes roll in the back of his head. Who knew he’d have such a lewd face. The blonde trailed his hands up Todoroki’s thighs deciding to do something risky. He sent a little shock through his fingers which caused a loud moan from the male above him. 

 

“I-I’m close Kaminari,” Todoroki muttered between breaths. Denki picked up some speed and sent another shock closer to his lover’s cock. That pushed the mixed boy over the edge causing him to spill into the blonde's mouth. He pulled back and much to Shouto’s surprise, swallowed it. When he opened his mouth again little strings of cum were still in his mouth, not that he minded.

 

“So as my new boyfriend you are required to cuddle me to sleep.” Denki declared as he went to lay on his bed. Shouto grabbed his waist stopping him. “After I do you.”

Notes:

Feel free to suggests ships and prompts!

Chapter 3: Angsty

Summary:

"Shut the fuck up."

Hitoshi Shinsou x Katsuki Bakugo

Mind Control Kink

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Ever since Shinsou moved into class 1-A Bakugo's anger has sky rocketed. Deku thought he has seen his worse anger but he was wrong. He also doesn't hang around unless he has to so while all his friends are out for whatever reason, he’s still in his room questioning what the fuck is wrong with his mind. "Shut the fuck up." He mumbled to himself while covering his face with his arm. "I can't tell if you're talking to me or to yourself." Katsuki uncovered his face to see none other than Hitoshi, the source of all his problems currently. "Both."

He sat up. "See this was easier when you were in a different class but you being here adds to the fact I can't avoid it." He groaned. Shinsou was now throughly confused. "I'm lost?" The purple hair spoke. "I like you alright!" Katsuki yelled out. "It was easy to pretend those feelings didn't exist when you were in a different class but now I have to deal with you everyday." He paused to take a breath. "I mean your quirk adds to that. Controlling people?" Bakugo have a little shudder at a thought.

The sixteen year old across from him started to understand a little of what was going on. "So you like it when I control people?" Bakugo nodded his head but he had no control over it. That damn bastard started to control me. "Interesting. Well I originally came in here to borrow your notes but this has changed my goal." He paused for a moment. "Come here." Shinsou commanded.

Katsuki came over with no control. It wasn't like he could complain. Would it be wrong to say this was fantasy of his? Hitoshi kisses him and Katsuki didn’t hesitate to kiss back, his hands already going to roam the taller boy. “Eager aren’t we? One little kiss and you think this will go farther?” Shinsou pulled back. Bakugo let out a little whimper and that caused the purple haired male to get a little hot.

Bakugo pushed him onto the bed, straddling the mind controller. “Oh so you think you’d be on top?” Hitoshi asked. Katsuki didn’t respond. “I guess to fill your ego you’d have to be on top.” Still no response. “So you’re not going to respond? I guess you’re a smart boy.” The blonde pushed up the purple haired boy’s shirt exposing his chest. He began kissing harshly at the skin determined to leave a lot of marks. Hitoshi held back a moan as Katsuki kisses to his pant line.

The blonde makes quick work on getting the other’s pants off. He let in a small gasp at the noticeable bulge. Wasting no time Katsuki pulled the boxers off of Shinsou and started licking the tip of the mind controller’s cock. Hitoshi bit the back of his hand as Katsuki pumped his hand while making sure to lick all over the taller’s head.

After a little teasing Bakugo took in Shinsou’s cock fully. The mind controller was surprised he didn’t gag but the blonde’s lewd face was enough to send him over the edge if needed. But Katsuki being the world’s most least patient person ever, he was already moving his head at a fast speed. “Katsuki, slow down a little. I won’t last long if you keep that up.” This only encourage him to go faster. Shinsou thought he’d be the one in control but at this state he’s pretty for Katsuki is in control.

Hitoshi let out a breathy moan as he came in the hothead’s mouth. Bakugo pulled away and opened his mouth to show his tongue that was covered in none other than Hitoshi’s cum. Shinsou lurched forward to kiss Bakugo. The blonde let out a moan into the kiss as Shinsou’s tongue explored every inch of his mouth.

“Ah fucker. Don’t bite my tongue you kinky shit.” Bakugo realized his mistake as he finished his last word. Hitoshi smirked as he gained control over Katsuki’s mind. “Pants off. Prep yourself will you?” Bakugo got up and did exactly as he was told. Katsuki mentally cursed himself for falling for the latter’s trick. He stripped himself of his pants and boxers before laying across the bed from Hitoshi.

The blonde stuck his fingers into his mouth making sure to wet them as Shinsou watched. A tiny moan escaped him as Bakugo pushed two fingers into his hole. “Two fingers? Seems like you do this a lot.” The purple haired smirked. He watched as Bakugo sped up and added another finger. “Okay that’s enough.” He pushed over Bakugo onto his back and lined himself up. “Relax okay?” He felt the boy under him relax as he slowly pushed in. Katsuki let out a moan as Shinsou moved slowly into him while breathing onto his neck. “F-Faster.” Shinsou quirk broke when Katsuki got a little pain from him pushing in. The purple haired man complied and went faster.

The blondes nails dug into Shinsou’s back as he got faster. “Close.” The blonde murdered. Hitoshi was too so he sped up and began nipping at Katsuki’s neck to bring him closer. When Hitoshi bit the blonde’s neck it was enough to send him over the edge. “H-Hitoshi!” Katsuki moaned as he released onto both of their chest. Shinsou followed and released into Bakugo with quite a loud moan.

He slowed down his pace before pulling out of the blonde and laying next to him. “Next time. I wanna be on top.” The blonde demanded. “Whatever you say, babe.”

Notes:

I’m literally the worst at this Shshsh

Chapter 4: Suit And Tie

Summary:

"Woah Deku! You look amazing!"

Izuku Midoriya x Eijiro Kirishima

Blindfold Kink

Notes:

I’m sorry I’m literally the worst at this. I’ll try to upload more very soon!

Chapter Text

“Woah Deku! You look amazing!" Uraraka chimed when he walked into the lounge area. He was wearing a green button up with a black vest. "Yeah. I have a family's friend's wedding to go to." His black tie was done horribly. "Ah man. You still haven't learned to tie it right?" The red head asked from the couch. Midoriya gave out a nervous chuckle. "I'll help you." Eijiro got up from the couch and over to the green haired male. He undid the tie and redid it with ease. "Ah thank you." Izuku spoke. "I have to go and I'll probably be back after all of you guys are asleep so I'll stay quiet." Uraraka said a thank you for his consideration.

And he wasn't lying. Around one in the morning Izuku came back into the dorms quietly. He snuck into his room rather quietly and originally he was going to change but ended up getting as far as taking off his shoes before he decided he needed to eat something. He wandered down the hall in sock covered feet to the kitchen. When he noticed Eijiro sitting on the counter he let out a small yelp of surprise. “I’m sorry if I woke you up.” Izuku spoke as he went to the cupboard to see if they have any snacks. “You didn’t. I’ve been up for hours. Couldn’t sleep.” He shrugged.

Kirishima’s gaze panned the shorter male. He looked disheveled. His normal curly hair was all crazy along with his tie being slightly loosened. The few top buttons of his shirt were undone while his vest completely undone. “Well isn’t this a sight to see.” Eijiro joked. A slight blushed creeped up on Izuku’s face. “I’m not much into dressing up for long period of time so I had to loosen things immediately when the party was done.” She shrugged.

Kirishima hopped off the counter and made his way over to the boy. Izuku’s breath hitches slightly when Eijiro reached to undo the green haired male’s tie. “At least you had fun. It was pretty boring here.” Izuku nodded slightly. “Yeah. I got roped into dancing with a few girls and a guy.” He whispered the last word. It should have been obvious Izuku was gay but he tried to hide it to the best of his abilities. “Was the guy cute? I feel like you’re more into the badass types.” Kirishima says casually.

“W-What!?” Midoriya questions. The red head tilts his head to the side. “Oh? I thought that you were gay?” He asked. “W-Well I am but it’s not really public information.” Eijiro nodded. “Got it. Lips sealed.” He made a zipping motion on his lips. Kirishima still held Izuku’s tie. “Have you ever kissed a boy Midoriya?” The sharp teethed boy asked. The freckled boy shook his head. Kirishima got closer. “Well would you like to? Bro to bro, right?” The red asked with a smile on his face.

Izuku’s face was as red as Eijiro’s hair. “Don’t worry! We don’t have to do it in the kitchen. We could go to your room.” Izuku nodded without hesitation. The bubbly male grabbed the freckled boy and dragged him to their room. Kirishima shut the door behind them. “So how is this goi—“ Izuku was cut off when Kirishima covered his eyes with the tie. “I want you to feel everything. Not focus on my gender or anything like that.” Izuku nodded.

He turned the boy to face him. “Just relax.” Kirishima placed his lips onto Izuku’s. Izuku was quick to fall into place with Kirishima’s lips. He jumped a little when he felt what seemed to be Eijiro’s hand on his arm. It was exciting. The fact he couldn’t see anything added to it. He could feel vividly Eijiro’s lips trail down his neck. Izuku gave a small shudder as hands slipped up under his button up.

Kirishima bit down on his neck which caused a loud moan from Izuku. He was heavily panting by the end of their make out session and the lewd face Midoriya was making was almost unbearable. Kirishima reached over and undid the tie. “Come on. Lest lay down, we have training tomorrow.” Kirishima pulled off his shirt and Izuku hesitantly pulled off his clothes until he was left in his boxers.

Izuku laid next to Eijiro who was already in the green boy’s bed. Kirishima instantly cuddled into Midoriya. “Goodnight Izuku.” He spoke softly. Izuku relaxed and responded. “Goodnight Eijiro.”

Chapter 5: Why?

Summary:

“Why are you the world's horniest person?"

Katsuki Bakugou X Neito Monoma

Over Stimulation Kink

Chapter Text

Bakugo huffed after finishing his jog. The jog was to clear his mind mostly but also an excuse to leave the dorms for a while. As much as he hates to admit it, he cares for everyone there but sometimes they are too much. His heart has gone soft but not completely. "What the f—" he felt the pressure of lips on his own. His eyes widened to Monoma. He bit the other blonde's lip gently. "What are you doing here?" Bakugo asked Neito. "Well I saw you get back from a run and..." he stopped talking but his smile grew. "Why are you the world's horniest person?" Katsuki sighed. "Well mostly because of you." The slightly shorter blonde responded.

Katsuki rolled his eyes. "The others are heading to this music festival thing. You can come by then for ONE session. I still have to study." "Yay!" The extravagant blonde cheers before placing another kiss on Bakugo. The red-eyed male pushed him off. "Not in public!" Neito nodded and left Katsuki be.

Once everyone left for the festival Katsuki told Monoma to come over. Despite their differences, Bakugo is very confused on if he actually likes Neito. Sure he's loud and annoying plus always trying to crush Class 1-A but Katsuki saw nothing that particularly bad about that.

"Hello, hothead." Bakugo looked up to see Neito in his pajamas which consisted of a matching blue pajama set much in contrast to his own loose hanging sweatpants and a tank top. Monoma wasted no time on straddling the taller blonde's hips. "I thought we could try something different, with me being on top to start." Bakugo was about to protest before a cold metal object was attached to his wrist. He looked up to the blue-eyed blonde had handcuffed him to his own bed. "I figured you would protest."

Monoma trails kisses on Katsuki's neck. He hates that he can't reach and flip this situation over. Neito stands up and reaches for the Fire boy's sweatpants. He pulls them down with his boxers before tossing them on the floor. Neito straddles him once again except this time he faces the opposite way so his ass is directly in Bakugo's face. "Feel free to comment on how I'm doing. I do love a good praise." Then Katsuki felt the warm mouth of Neito around him. He took in a shaky breath as the shorter blond didn't hold back and started off fast.

Bakugo knew Neito had a plan and he wanted to stop it but the shorter blonde was just really good with his mouth. Neito used his hand to pump whatever he couldn’t get with his mouth. The blonde had a devious plan to see how many times he could get the blonde under him to cum. Sure, maybe it was a selfish excuse because for some odd reason Neito loved the taste of cum, but he also wanted to get back at him for all the times he had overstimulated the poor copy boy.

Katsuki came into Neito’s mouth with a groan. Monoma pulled off letting little bits of cum drop from his mouth. Monoma then went straight to pumping him again. “Neito. What. The. Hell.” Bakugo breathes. “I’ve already came once. This session is over.” The blonde on top let out a small laugh. “Not tonight. I wanna see how many times I can make you cum.” Neito persisted.

Katsuki writhed underneath him but utterly couldn’t do anything. Sure he could send off some explosives but would he really do that to Neito? Maybe when he first met him but now? “A-Ah.” The red-eyed male moaned when Neito twisted his hand just right. “Please cum for me will you?” Bakugo then came on the boy’s hand which he proceeded to lick clean.

“I-I need a cool down.” Bakugo demanded. Neito thought about it. “Too bad.” He spoke before getting up to take off his pants. Monoma lined himself up with Katsuki before lowering himself down onto him. He would already feel him twitching inside. “Already so close.” Monoma cooed. Bakugo was covered in sweat as Monoma moved at a fast speed. He pulled at the cuffs ultimately making red marks and dents on his wrist.

“Please keep squirming. It only adds more pleasure for me.” Neito was cocky, Bakugo knew that much but he also knew once he was inside of him he wouldn’t last long. “J-Just hurry up.” Katsuki spoke. Monoma complied going faster mostly to reach his orgasm as well. He shuddered in delight when he felt Katsuki fill him up. Neito came on Bakugo’s chest before stopping completely. It took a minute before Monoma pulled out and laid next to Katsuki. “Are you happy now?” The red-eyed boy asked. “Very.” Katsuki cleared his throat and Neito realized he needed to take the cuffs off.

“Bring them again and you’ll be the one cuffed to the headboard.”

Chapter 6: Rosy Luptine

Summary:

“H-Hatsume! What are you doing!"

Mei Hatsume X Izuku Midoryia

Love Potion Kink

Chapter Text

"So you need it so there's a little more weight you can take off and on?" Mei asked the green haired boy who was standing next to her. "Yes. Nothing weird please." She nodded. "Well, it's going to take a little while. Want some tea?" She asked in a calm demeanor which was not normal to her bubbly, outgoing personality. "Sure." He sat down next to the pink haired girl and relaxed as she poured a cup of tea. "Sorry if it's a little sweet. I've been experimenting with mixing blends." She spoke as she set a glass in front of him. "It's fine."

He sat next to Mei and watched her work while he sipped the tea. He wasn't lying when she said it was sweet. It was almost like she dumps a thing of honey in it. Suddenly he felt very warm below. He tried to cover it to the best of his abilities. "So what blends did you mix together?" He asked. He was lucky she didn't look over when she spoke as she was focused on making the weights. "Uh, green and something called Rosy Luptine." She hummed.

"The lady also called it a love potion but I think she was saying that as a good marketing strategy." Izuku almost choked on what she said. Love potion? That would explain the tent now in his pants but unfortunately, it wasn't going down. "Love potion huh? You sure it was just a marketing strategy?" Izuku asked. "Yeah. Anyway here's a test set to see how much I need to put in or take out." The pinkette turned to see Midoriya obviously trying to hide something.

Then it hit her. It wasn't a marketing strategy and nor a normal love potion. She put the weights back down and decided to help what she started. She dropped to her knees in front of Izuku. "H-Hatsume! What are you doing!" Izuku stuttered to get out. She looked up at him. "Well I mean I caused this so I thought I should help. It wasn't my intention I swear." Midoriya didn't exactly have the power to deny. It was either something happened now or he walked out into the rest of the school with a boner. "Okay." He responded.

Hatsume made quick work of unzipping his pants and pulling them down. Mei rubbed the green-haired male through his boxers. "This is my first time I'm doing this so I apologize if I'm bad." Mei was so somber when she wasn't in work mode. Izuku just nodded. The pinkette pulled down the boy's boxer and let his erection pop out. A blush spread across both of their faces. She placed her hand on his shaft and gave a little pump. A small airy moan came from the male. He quickly covered his mouth in response.

"It's alright if you make noise. It's not like I mind. In fact, it shows me I'm doing it right." Izuku didn't respond so Mei put her mouth on Izuku's head. His breath hitched immediately. Mei responded to that by taking in more. Midoriya's hand tangled in her hair as she took almost all of him in her mouth. "T-This is your first time? You're r-really good." Hatsume hummed in response.

Hatsume went faster which made Izuku to pour out moans. His grip in her hair tightened. That caused Mei to moan which led for an even louder moan from Izuku. Mei felt his member twitch in her mouth so in order to push him over she let her teeth graze his shaft. Midoriya came in Hatsume's mouth and face. She pulled away and went to clean up while Izuku composes himself. "So these weights are enough to make a tiny bit slower but add muscle strength." Mei starters pretending that none of that happened. Midoriya doesn't know why but that made him sad. They're not going to talk about it?

"Uh yeah, thanks. I'll come back if I need them heavier." Mei smiled. She showed him to the door and dropped a paper in his hand before she shut the door. He opened the piece of paper.

My room is xxx. Feel free to stop by whenever :)
-Mei

He smiled slightly. A lot of things can happen in a dorm room.

Chapter 7: Pining

Summary:

“Jesus. What am I doing?"

Katsuki Bakugo X Denki Kaminari

Photo Kink

Chapter Text

Katsuki just got back from his shower making sure to dry his hair throughly. He was training for Denki and Eijiro at the school gym. Denki though wanted to post a shirtless selfie of him on Instagram. Which leads to him now, laying on his bed, his pants pulled down far enough for his member to be out.

The picture of Kaminari open on his phone and just in view as he pumps himself. He lets out soft moans as he edges himself. Denki's name spills from his mouth a couple of times as he cums. "Jesus. What am I doing?" Katsuki questions to himself as he cleans up himself. He keeps thinking it's just a small crush he has on Kaminari or just his hormones acting up. But all Bakugo wish is for Denki in his room and for he to be at the other blonde's beck and call. Katsuki shook his head and laid back in his bed. He rolled over closing Instagram before falling asleep.

"Hey you look a little sleep deprived." Kirishima spoke the next day as Katsuki exited from the kitchen. It was a Saturday and everyone was chilling in the dorm. "Just stayed up studying." Bakugo responded. He went back to his room and set his drink down on his desk. He turns around only to be met with the sparky blonde.

"What the hell are you doing in my room?" Katsuki spoke pushing pass the blonde, well tried. The shorter blonde grabbed his arm. "You weren't studying last night." Denki commented. Katsuki paused. "In fact I'm pretty for sure you were doing something not very school related." His voice dropped to a whisper. Bakugo yanked his arm from Denki. "I have no clue what you're talking about." Denki turned to face Katsuki. "I'm sure you do but you don't want to admit it. That's cool I guess."

Kaminari went to lay on Bakugo's bed. "Oi Sparky, get off my bed. Actually get the fuck out of my room." Bakugo growled. "I'm good." Denki replied casually. Katsuki rolled his eyes and went to change into something that wasn't pajamas. He pulled his shirt over his head and pulled on a plain dark blue T-shirt. Denki gave out a short whistle.

"Shut it." Bakugo growled. "You don't want me to." "Yes I do." "Nope." "Yes." The short blonde stood up and closed the space between him and the taller. "No you don't. Actually you want me to do a lot more than just shut up." Katsuki's face went red. Did Denki actually hear what he did last night? "Or is it the opposite? Things you want to do to me? I mean I wouldn't be exactly opposed to it. It is the weekend after all."

Was this an invitation? "Ahh for being the smartest in our class you're really clueless." Kaminari groaned. The shorter blonde pulled Katsuki down by his shoulders enough for him to give him a quick kiss. When Denki was going to pull away Katsuki grabbed him and pulled him back into a kiss, this time more heated.

"I was right." Denki hummed. Katsuki scoffed while still holding onto Denki. "Okay well I say we have about twenty minutes before pizza gets here so if you really want to do anyt—" Katsuki pushed Denki back onto his bed. Bakugo was quick to pull the waistband of Kaminari's pajama pants down along with his boxers.

Katsuki was actually drooling. How the hell can someone like Sparky look like that? "Jesus. You don't hesitate." Denki gasped once Bakugo's mouth enveloped his cock. "Ahh!" Denki moaned quite loudly. He quickly placed his hand over his mouth. Bakugo was in heaven. Denki's lewd face was angelic. The shorter blonde's face was bright red, biting into the back of his hand to prevent moans from slipping out and their other classmates hearing, and finally his hair all a-skewed.

Denki lightly thrusted into Bakugo's mouth chasing his release. Katsuki lightly grazed his teeth on his shaft which made Denki loose it. Hit bit hard enough in his hand to make it bleed while cumming into Katsuki's mouth. The blonde made a show of cleaning up every bit of cum that dribbled from his mouth. "Jesus. I hope we can do this again." Denki sighed.

Bakugo grabbed the hand Denki was biting into and examined it. He stood up and went to his closet. "You should hurt yourself." Katsuki mumbled settling back in front of Kaminari who had already pulled his pants up and was sitting on the edge of the bed. Katsuki disinfected the blonde's hand and wrapped it with a bandage. "Wow so you're the caretaker after sex. Didn't see that coming." He sighed happily.

After Katsuki placed up the first aid kit he turned back to Denki who was now standing up. "Would you like to go on a date tomorrow?" Katsuki mumbled. Kaminari tilted his head to the side. "Huh?" "I asked you if you wanted to go on a date tomorrow." Denki gave out a small laugh. "I would love to." Bakugo tilted his head away to hide the blush. "I'll see you for pizza."

Chapter 8: Reflection

Summary:

“I want you to look at yourself.”

Shouto Todoroki X Eijiro Kirishima

Mirror Kink

Notes:

Happy Birthday Kiri and Tetsu!

Chapter Text

“Okay what movie next?” Kirishima asked getting up from his bed. He convinced Shouto to come and watch movies with him Friday night so they were currently on a popular Netflix movie session. The red head grabbed the controller and scrolled through. “To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before looks good.” He hummed. He bent his head back to look at Todoroki. The icy-hot male seemed in his own world. He shook his head lightly. “Sure. Sounds good. It’s a romantic comedy, yes?” Kirishima looked back at the television. “I think so. More romance than comedy though.” Eijiro clicked on the movie and went to sit back next to Todoroki.

Shouto looked at Eijiro who seemed fully invested in the romance of the movie. Making little comments on how perfect the couple was or that their relationship is something he wants. It was actually quite adorable. Also in the kiss scenes he would bite his bottom lip and stay quiet. “Kirishima are you gay?” Shouto asked bluntly. Eijiro’s head immediately snapped towards Todoroki. “W-What?” He stuttered out. “Are you gay?” He asked once again. “What makes you think I am?” The red head muttered. “Well it seems you were staring more at the Peter guy than Lara. Plus I want to make an effort to get to know my friends better.”

Kirishima rubbed the back of his head. “I mean possibly I guess. I’ve never had any way of confirm it.” He shrugged. “Well do you want to?” The question seemed innocent enough in Shouto’s mind but to Eijiro it was not. “A-Are you sure? I mean would that make you feel weird considering you’re straight and a—“ “You think I’m straight?” Todoroki asked. The shorter nodded. “I’m very much bisexual last I checked. So no, it wouldn’t be an issue for me.”

“O-Okay. Then yes, I would like to take you up on that offer.” Shouto nodded and turned to sit on his knees while Kirishima sat crisscross. “Okay. Tell me what to do.” Todoroki spoke. The movie was long forgotten and just background noise at this point. “Anything?” The half and half nodded. “Uh, kiss my cheek.” Todoroki tilted his head but complied. Keeping his hand in his lap he leaned forward and pecked Eijiro on the cheek. “T-Then kiss my jaw.” Shouto complied trailing his mouth down his jaw before stopping again. “I-I want you to place you me hands on my thighs.” Kirishima was getting slightly more confident. The half and half placed his hands gently on Kirishima’s thighs.

“Next?” Todoroki wasn’t rushing him at all. He wanted him to be comfortable and all. “Okay.” He started. “Kiss me.” Todoroki leaned forward and closed the gap. “Relax Eijiro.” Once the red head did Shouto started off with a slow kiss. Just lips pressed together. Eijiro ran his tongue against Todoroki’s bottom lip. The taller opened his mouth enough for Eijiro to shove his tongue in. He gained a lot of courage since the beginning of this.

Shouto let out a soft moan into the shorter’s mouth. Could he take this farther? Shouto did say anything. He pulled from the kiss, a small string of saliva falling onto Todoroki’s lips. “C-Can we maybe do more? Like...” He didn’t want to say the words. Shouto stood up and went to where Kirishima’s stand up mirror was. He moved it over to where the bed was. “Stand up.” Shouto spoke.

The red head stood up and went over to the taller. “I want you to look at yourself. See if it’s something you like. I’ll start slow but you can tell me to stop at any point.” Kirishima nodded slowly. Todoroki moved behind Kirshima and moved his hair, which had fallen flat, aside a little, enough for him to place kisses against his neck. Kirishima shivered slightly. Todoroki grabbed a hem of the shorter boy’s shirt and pulled it over his head. Kirishima tilted his head away from the mirror only for Shouto to jerk his head back towards the mirror. “Look.” He spoke.

Kirishima’s body was on fire as Todoroki’s hand roamed over him. He was gentle in his touch for the most part besides the few rugs at his overly sensitive nipples. The bulge in the red head’s pants were noticeable especially once the taller pulled down the pajama pants. “Remember. At any time you can tell me to stop.” Todoroki reminded. The red head nodded.

Shouto cautiously rubbed the bulge of the cloth of the shorter’s boxers. “C-Can you move faster? The slow pace is killing me.” Todoroki cocked his head to the side. “If you wish.” Shouto pulled down the boy’s boxers leaving him exposed in the cold air. He left momentarily, rummaging through Kirishima’s drawers. He came back, a cool covered finger prodding at Kirishima’s entrance. “This will feel weird but trust me, it makes everything better.”

Eijiro nodded. He trusted Shouto. The finger slid in tightly due to Kirishima ma tensing up. “Relax. It makes this easier.” Once again Eijiro complied. He relax enough for Todoroki to push another finger in and then another. “You’re one hundred percent okay with this?” Shouto asked. It was nice that Shouto cared enough about him to ask him multiple times. “Y-Yes I am.”

Shouto once again readjusted Kirishima’s face to look at the mirror. The red head seen the taller remove his pants and boxers in a fluent movement before open the bottle of line once again. Todoroki made sure to cover himself in a good amount to make sure it was as painless as possible for Kirishima, it was his first time after all.

Eijiro’s eyes were trained on the mirror. It mostly stayed at Todoroki’s face. Shouto adjusted the two’s position so Eijiro had to have his head to the side to see and he could see everything. “Okay, I’m putting it in now. Stay relaxed, alright?” Eijiro let out a small exhale before Shouto pushed in just slightly. Kirishima’s eyes immediately darted down to where the taller was entering him. It was slightly painful but not terrible like Kirishima feared. Once Eijiro relaxed again Todoroki pushed in a little more until he was all the way in.

He thrusts started slowly and long so Kirishima could get used to it but the red head wasn’t having it. “Faster, Shouto.” Todoroki placed a kiss on the latter neck before moving just a bit faster. I’m only a few minutes Eijiro was a panting mess as Todoroki reached an acceptable fast and very hard speed. Todoroki’s arm was wrapped around Kirishima’s waist to make sure he didn’t just collapse. Shouto glanced at the mirror and the face the red head made was unholy.

“S-Shouto. I’m so close. P-Please.” Eijiro begged. Shouto groaned slightly and the neediness in the shorter’s voice. He used his free hand to reach around Kirishima and jerk him off. The sharp teethed boy did a good job on keep his eyes on the mirror just like he was instructed. “C-Cumming.” Eijiro stuttered out. In a quite high pitched moan Kirishima came into Todoroki’s hand but the taller kept going on the much to over stimulated boy. “S-Shou—ahh!” The shorter clenched around Todoroki which is just what he needed to bring him over the edge along with Kirishima a second time.

The two spent awhile catching their breath before Todoroki pulled out. The taller male was quick to clean up the wavering latter. He knew the shorter’s knees were weak from that I mean his was the first time he had sex. Todoroki pulled his slightly oversized shirt off of himself before putting it on Eijiro. It was practically a dress on him. He was quick to scoop up the red head and place him on the bed.

The red head was still out of breath and throat sore from moaning so loud. Shouto slipped on his boxers before laying next to Kirishima. “You are lot more vocal than I would have imagined.” Shouto joked with a little smile. “C-Can we cuddle?” Eijiro asked nervously. “After all that you’re still nervous?” Todoroki asked before quickly wrapping his arms around Kirishima. “I’m glad I was your first.” Shouto spoke into the red head’s hair. “Yeah me too.”

Chapter 9: That’s Gay

Summary:

"How quickly can you cum?"

Denki Kaminari X Shouto Todoroki

First Time Kink

Notes:

I apologize for literally being the worst at updating this but this book will eventually have 31 chapters! I might even start a second book afterwards if I have enough smut ideas

Chapter Text

Kaminari bit his bottom lip as he read his homework. He asked Shouto to help him since he was falling WAY behind. Todoroki was smart and fairly nice. "You do that a lot." The bi-colored boy spoke up to break the silence. The blonde looked up. "Huh?" He asked. Todoroki reached out to point at his lips. "Tug at your bottom lip with your teeth. You do it anytime you're studying or reading in general." The blonde stopped doing the action. "I wasn't saying it was bad. It's actually more cute than anything." Denki felt his breath hitch. Shouto has always been straightforward but this is new.

"Isn't that a little gay?" Denki meant it as a serious question and luckily for him, Shouto treated it as so. "I suppose. But I am bisexual so I guess it do—" "Wait you're bisexual!?" The electric boy asked in confusion as he almost threw himself across the table they were working at. The latter nodded. "Have been for a while now. I thought it was pretty obvious." The taller boy stood up and went to grab something. “Well, you don’t really show emotion so it’s hard to tell.” Denki muttered.

“Are you bisexual Kaminari?” Shouto asked as he sat back down with a colored highlighter. The boy didn’t even look at the blonde as he spoke. Was Kaminari bisexual? I mean sure he doesn’t mind the idea of dating a guy. The sex idea doesn’t seem bad either but he has no way of actually confirming it. “Possibly? I’ve never actually been with a guy before.” The blonde spoke. The other male finally looked up. “Is that so? I could probably help if you’d like me to.” How was he so calm about this?!

“O-Okay.” The blonde confirmed. “Okay?” Todoroki asked. The shorter male nodded. The bi-colored male gestured for the boy to lean over the table. Just above the table, their faces were very close. “Just relax.” The blonde let out a shaky breath at the latter words. Todoroki closed the gap between them with a small cupping of Denki’s cheek. When they pulled apart the blonde’s body was practically begging for more letting a little whimper escape.

Shouto tilted his head at the boy in confusion but then it made sense. “Come over here.” The taller commanded. The blonde stood up and went over to Shouto. The icy hot male grabbed the shorter boy’s hips and pulled him into his lap. As an instinct Kaminari’s legs wrapped around Shouto’s waist. The bi-colored boy’s hands wrapped protectively around the other’s waist.

He leaned in quickly capturing Denki’s lips again. The latter was quick to comply and began kissing back. The blonde’s arms naturally fell around Shouto’s shoulders as he got into the kiss. Little moans coming from Denki were muffled by the kiss which both were thoroughly enjoying. Shouto lightly nipped at the boy’s bottom lip and luckily Denki wasn’t an idiot when it came to kissing. He parted his lips just enough for Todoroki’s tongue to dart in. The blonde didn’t even fight for dominance. He enjoyed Shouto being in control. In fact, Denki was so into the kiss he didn’t even feel Todoroki’s hand trail closer to his cock.

When the two pulled away Todoroki kept his face close to Kaminari’s. “How quickly can you cum?” Denki shuddered at how husky and sensual Shouto’s voice was right then. “I don’t know. I guess you’ll have to find out.” The shorter responded. The blonde could finally feel the cool hand on his crotch.

Todoroki flipped them around to where Denki’s back was to his chest. He continued to rub at the hard-on in the blonde’s pants. He whined a little wanting to release the pressure. Shouto kisses up his neck continuing his previous actions. “Can you please actually touch me Todoroki?” The blonde said airily. “Call me Shouto and absolutely.” Shouto unzipped the latter jeans and Denki helped push them off the rest of the way. Todoroki was quick to release Kaminari’s cock from his boxers, grabbing it with his icy hand.

He moved at a slow, almost agonizing pace. Yet Denki still let out small moans and whimpers. He was really enjoying this. “C-Can we do more?” The blonde asked. Shouto stopped his assault on his neck. “Are you sure?” The blonde nodded. Todoroki grabbed his chin and made the other face him. “Words, Denki.” He let out a shaky breath. “Yes, I’m sure.”

The taller nodded and commanded for the other to lay on the ground. Shouto day between his legs after retrieving a bottle of lube. He made the blonde spread a little further than comfortable. “Okay, I’m going to prep you so it hurts less.” The blonde nodded but then realized what the other had said earlier. “Okay, Shouto. I trust you.” The taller slid a slick finger into Denki’s hole. He moved in a bit of pain. Soon one turned to two then to three. “Please Shouto. I want to cum.” He whined. Shouto loved the shorter’s face and voice like this.

Shouto unzipped his own pants and lube up his cock. “Relax.” Shouto said once more before pushing just the tip in. Denki squeezed before relaxing again. The process kept going until he was all the way in and Kaminari was a moaning mess. “Please move Shouto. God, move Shouto.” The taller complied moving slowly but the blonde was already begging him to go faster. That little sadist.

That being said Todoroki picked up speed. He spread out Denki’s legs more to find that one special spot. “Oh my god Shouto! Please right there again.” He found it. Shouto picked up more speed to pound right into the special spot. Denki was a moaning mess. His tongue was out dripping bits of saliva from his mouth. He was moaning like his life depended on it. His hair was all over the place. “S-Shouto!” The blonde shouted as he came on his own chest.

Todoroki was close so he picked up more speed. “S-Shout slow down! I might cum again!” The blonde whines fell on deaf ears as the taller continued. Finally, Shouto came inside of Denki and the blonde came for the second time. They waited a moment before Todoroki pulled out. “I’ll be back. Let me get stuff to clean up.” The icy hot male spoke but was stopped by the electric boy in front of him. “I know we’re doing this out of order but will you please go on a date with me next Friday?” The blonde asked, blushing heavily.

The latter smiled. God was his smile beautiful to Kaminari. “Sure.” And with that the cleaned up and left there studying till tomorrow. Right now Denki wanted to cuddle into Todoroki’s chest and sleep.

Chapter 10: Feeding

Summary:

“I’m sorry to bother you.”

Momo Yaoyorozu X Fem!Reader

Vampire Kink

Finally an x Reader

Chapter Text

Y/n open her eyes slowly being blinded by a very bright light. She groaned slightly turning on her side which drew a certain raven-haired female towards her. “Are you alright L/n?” The tall girl asked. Well, she wasn’t tall to Y/n since they were the same height. “I-I think?” She sat up slowly. “Do you remember anything?”

“Training was amazing today!” Mina cheered. Sero gave the girl a small high five. “The shipment was delayed. That being said the principal has instructed you to stay in your room until it arrives. You’re not really dangerous to others as much as you are to yourself.” Aiwaza explained to the vampire girl. “Alright. How many days?” She asked. “Two hopefully. I’m sorry this puts a dent in your training.”

Y/n felt slightly dizzy but she needed to borrow a book from Yaoyorozu as she wouldn’t be in class but she needed to stay at the same level. She knocked on the door suddenly feeling a lot worse than earlier. “Seriously? Right now?” Y/n mumbled. By the time Momo opened the door Y/n had collapsed on the floor.

“I fainted?” Y/n recalled out loud. “You did. Are you okay? Aiwaza mentioned something about you being sick.” The girl asked. “I-I just came to borrow a book since I won’t be in class cause I’m having trouble with...” she had to come up with an excuse. Think, quick! “...overheating. It keeps causing me to pass out. I’m sorry to bother you.” Y/n explained. Mono nodded. “We’re going over number and time in English. That’s the book you want?” The raven-haired girl asked. Y/n smiled in response.

The creation girl was quick to get up and look for the book on her shelves. She looked nice like this. Her hair was down and she wore comfortable pajamas no doubt. “Y/n...” The Raven started as she turned around, book in hand. “...I know you’re a...well a...vampire.” She spoke, looking at the ceiling. Y/n’s eyes widened. “I kind of found out once when I went in your room to store a drink since you’re the closest with a mini fridge and well I seen the bags.”

Y/n felt her heart sink. Her classmates were going to think she was awful. “I’m sorry.” Y/n whispered, tears already dripping along her cheeks. Yaoyorozu was quick to set down the book and over to Y/n. She knelt down in front of her as the h/c girl was sitting on the edge of the bed. “It’s not a bad thing. You just happened to get a really complicated genetic. No one here is going to treat you differently, especially not me. I think it’s rather cool the amount of self-control you must have in order to only drink from bags.”

Y/n looked down at the girl who only looked at her with a smile. The girl sat on the bed wiping her eyes and smiled down at the latter. “That’s why you passed out?” “Huh?” “I went to look earlier in your room if you had any blood. I read that demons and such who don’t have blood will faint a lot. That’s why you collapsed in front of my door? You don’t have blood?” Momo asked with pure concern. “No. Not for two days. The shipment kept getting delayed. It’s why I can’t go to class.” Momo gave her another small smile before standing up.

“You can feed from me if you’d like. I don’t really mind having my blood drawn plus if it helps you from hurting yourself.” The creation girl spoke. Y/n looked at her like she was crazy. “You do realize if I feed off a human there’s a good chance I won’t stop until I get the amount I need.” The vampire explained. “I trust you.” Was all that was said in response. She really did need it. Even just a little so she could actually stay conscious.

“Okay. Please tell me if it hurts. And push me off if I’m too much.” Momo nodded. Y/n knew if Yaoyorozu wanted she could create something to hold L/n down if she went too far. The raven went to sit on her bed, Y/n across from her. “It’s alright L/n.” Y/n nodded before reaching to unbutton the top button of Yaoyorozu’s pajama shirt. The girl probably knew of the intimacy of the situation. She was smart and always did research. She unbuttoned another which was just enough to expose a good amount of neck and chest.

Yaoyorozu felt a blush creep up on her cheeks as Y/n held her gaze a little too long at her chest. The e/c girl practically placed herself in the raven’s lap. She gently moved Momo’s head to one side before placing her hands on either side of the girl. She licked a small part on the girl’s neck before sucking on it a little to bring blood flow there. Y/n counted down before piercing her sharp teeth into the latter’s neck.

A small gasp (moan) escapes Yaoyorozu when that happens. Y/n is too preoccupied in the crimson liquid going into her mouth. Her arms ended up placed firmly on the Momo’s waist. The raven kept letting out small noises as Y/n drank from her. Why was this erotic? Intimate and erotic are different things. Yaoyorozu’s hands ended up tangled in the bed sheets.

A good three minutes later Y/n pulled away but the raven wanted more. She wanted more of Y/n touching her. As Y/n was wiping her mouth Momo practically tossed herself at Y/n. She pressed her lips firmly into the other’s. Y/n pulled away quickly. “Yaoyorozu, what are you doing?!” She spoke. Momo sat up disappointed. “I’m sorry. I don’t know what came over me.” She paused. “Can I please kiss you? I have this pounding in my chest and I need to know if it’s because of you. Y/n thought for a moment before nodding.

Once again the raven threw herself at the h/c. This time Y/n gave into the kiss. It quickly became heated as Momo’s tongue darted to ask for entrance. The vampire was hesitant due to her teeth but opened anyway. Yaoyorozu moved her tongue across all of Y/n’s mouth letting her tongue graze across the abnormally sharp teeth. The two disconnected their mouths but Momo had a certain look. A look of lust.

Y/n made the first move and pushed the girl against the bed. She trailed her right hand on the girl’s clothed stomach. Momo bit her lip in anticipation. “It’s alright Y/n. I trust you.” Y/n looked at the girl. Slowly she unbuttoned the pajama shirt the latter was wearing. She wasn’t wearing a bra due to the fact she was supposed to be asleep already.

Y/n’s face was bright red. She kind of had an idea so she decided to put it to use. She leaned down attaching her mouth to the raven’s left nipple. She swirled her tongue around it, nipping lightly which drew soft moans from the girl underneath her. She sat up to pull her shirt off and hesitated before pulling off Momo’s pajama shorts. Of course, Yaoyorozu would own red silk underwear.

The raven kept her eyes on everything Y/n did. “Are you sure it’s alright?” Y/n asked looking at the girl. “Absolutely.” Was her response. She was actually really okay with this. If she was being honest she’s imagined this situation a million times before. Y/n was considered by the boys and girls, the hottest girl in class 1-a and maybe even the whole school.

Y/n slowly pulled off the already wet underwear and placed it aside. She took a deep breath before spreading the other girl’s legs and settling in between them. She placed her face right at the raven’s core, her hot breath fanning over it causing the latter to squirm. Y/n was cautious as she gave it a teasing lick. She watched Momo’s face light up in excitement. She took another lick, this time making sure to grab some of the juices flowing from the other girl. “Y/n. Please do more.” The other girl begged.

The h/c girl complied and began sucking and licking at the girl’s cunt. The raven had to stifle her moans by her hand in order to not wake her classmates. Y/n darted her tongue in which made Momo bite the back of her hand in pleasure. Y/n was enjoying this more than she’d like to admit. She slowly pushed a finger in with her tongue and Yaoyorozu felt like she was going to lose it. How was Y/n so good at this? Another finger was added which made the girl accidentally slip out a loud moan. Y/n hummed into the other girl’s cunt at the sound. “I-I’m really close Y/n. Please.” The h/c wasn’t one to argue and picked up the speed. Momo let out airy moans before she came onto Y/n’s tongue. The girl was quick to clean up every bit of liquid.

Momo pulled her into a quick kiss so she could pull L/n’s pajama pants off along with her underwear. Momo was now on top and just started off with sliding a finger in. “Oh my god.” Y/n breathe. Y/n felt so good around her finger as she slowly started to move it. It wasn’t even thirty seconds later and Y/n was begging for more. While adding a second finger Yaoyorozu placed her mouth in Y/n’s clit, sucking harshly. Y/n wasn’t as vocal as the other girl but her lewd face was everything. Momo curled her fingers up and Y/n gasped. The raven may have to admit later that she has watched maybe too much lesbian porn in her lifetime.

Momo then thrust her fingers into that special spot which caused the girl underneath her to squirm. “Momo, I’m so close, oh my god.” A few more good thrust and Y/n allowed herself to cum. Just as Y/n did before Momo cleaned up all the liquid like it was some special candy. The two both panted heavily. “Do you want to stay in my room? I don’t want to risk you fainting.” Y/n nodded lightly.

Yaoyorozu pulled her up to the front of the bed before quickly going to turn off the light. She slipped back into bed and Y/n cuddled into her bare chest. “Momo, can we do this more? Like sex and feeding?” Y/n asked softly against the pale skin. “Well, that would make us girlfriend’s then.” “That’s fine with me.”

Chapter 11: Quirk Help

Summary:

“Can we just keep doing that?”

Amajiki Tamaki X Fem!Reader

First Kiss Kink

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The bell had rung for the end of the day and students filed out. “Some of those students have a really good potential I think.” The purple haired girl hummed. “Yeah. That L/n girl. She was the only able to actually take me down. It was pretty amazing.” Mirio started. “That’s because I’m part demon. I have training that allows me to grab things not exactly here on earth.” A voice spoke behind them. They turned to see the same h/c girl from class 1-a. She pulled a card from her bag and handed it to the blonde.

“Class A Exorcist?” He questioned. “I got it when I was twelve because they thought it was best if they had a demon healer apart of exorcists. I started training when I was seven and by the time I was twelve I earned my Class A. I have another year of on-site training to be able to get the highest rank.” She explained with a smile like it was a completely normal thing. She placed the card back. “So why did you want to become a hero if you’re an exorcist?” The female quirked her head. “Ahh well becoming an exorcist isn’t really something I want to do full time in the future. Trust me, demons are way scarier than villains. But as a healer, I can be really helpful for heroes.”

She turned to the dark blue haired male. “I actually needed your help with some quirk stuff if that’s alright?” She asked Tamaki. “We’ll leave you two. You got this!” The purple student patted the other on the back. As soon as his friends left he went straight for the wall. Y/n thought for a moment. She pulled something from her pocket and placed it in the boy’s hand. “It’s a marble. Growing up I was afraid of always falling and accidentally getting someone killed while on duty so when we were shopping my mom seen this marble that’s like my eyes. Purple and yellow. I even have a slot for it in my costume. Maybe it can make you less shy?” She asked.

The boy slowly turned around looking at the yellow mixed with purple marble. He looked up at the girl and sure enough, they looked exactly like the marble. “I was wondering if you could help me with my quirk?” She asked. He nodded hesitantly. “Follow me.” She nodded and tagged behind the male. “Hey, female L/n!” An upperclassman spoke as she walked into the dorm building where Tamaki was staying. She knew a couple upperclassman due to her older brother. “Hey Y/n.” A taller h/c male kissed her forehead. “Gross.” She wiped her forehead. Her brother scoffed. “Ah yes why must an older sibling show affection towards their younger sibling.” He spoke sarcastically. “Because you’re awful.”

He ruffled her hair. “What are you doing here?” He asked. The male noticed Tamaki behind her. “Tamaki is helping with my quirk since he has like a body manipulation quirk.” Her brother nodded. “Alright. A bunch of us are heading out so don’t make sure to get back to your dorm at a normal time.” She nodded and turned back to follow Tamaki who looks like he wanted to be anywhere but here.

The dark blue haired male led her into his room and shut the door softly. He sighed feeling slightly more comfortable in his room, despite Y/n being there. “So senpai, I need help with like...” how does she explain this? “Here let me show you.” She stood in front of Tamaki who had walked towards his bed. “Okay, I’m aiming to grow a flower from my hand.” He nodded and watched. “Nothing happened.” Tamaki spoke looking up at her only to quickly look down.

She was unbuttoning the top button of her shirt. “W-What are you doing?” The older male asked. “Oh sorry. I’m just showing you my shoulder. I forgot that people here aren’t as comfortable around each other as my all-girl school.” She pulled down it so it revealed a small flower on her shoulder. “I can’t get it to go where I want. It keeps popping up in awful places.” She spoke plucking the flower from her shoulder before readjusting her shirt but not buttoning it. It’s not abnormal for her to leave the top two buttons undone. She was much more casual than most girls.

“Uh well let me try something.” The male spoke. He went to her backside and put a finger on her neck to apply pressure. “Now try and grow a flower where my finger is.” Now Tamaki was trembling cause the only girl he’s ever close to is Nejire. “Okay.” The younger girl replied. She focused her energy into that one spot. Under Amajiki’s finger grew a small white flower. “Let's keep doing that in other spots and the more you repeat it the more you can start off by using pressure to grow flowers and eventually having complete control.” She nodded and her body felt him drag his finger to her arm. “Again.” Tamaki wasn’t being shy anymore and Y/n couldn’t tell if she liked that or not. She grew a small purple flower from her arm and he continued to drag his fingers around making her grow more of the tiny things before plucking them off.

“Can I?” He asked holding the collar of her shirt. She nodded and he pulled it down enough to see her shoulder. He applied pressure and made her grow a flower. His face was so close to hers. “Senpai.” Her breathing was airy. “Yes L/n?” He asked. His voice was soft and quiet. They broke apart quickly when the door opened. Y/n luckily quick enough to pull up her shirt and have a flower growing from her hand. “Thanks, Senpai. I might need more help later but I will practice what you told me.” She smiled at the slightly taller elder. “Bye Tamaki and Nejire!” She waved before leaving the room.

Once the girl was out of view Nejire spoke. “What was happening in here? L/n wouldn’t like it much if you were fondling his little sister.” The girl joked but that only caused the boy’s face to go red. “Oh don’t tell me that’s what you were actually doing!” She squeaked. She shut the door and Tamaki went to lie face first on his bed. “Do you like the girl or was it just a heat of the moment thing?” The purple haired girl asked quizzically. The male only shrugged his shoulders.

“Hey, Nejire! You said you needed me for something?” Y/n asked the bubbly girl. She stood in the lounge of the upperclassman dorms. It was almost empty as most students were out. Mirio and Tamaki were there watching the two females talking. “I wanted to see if you wanted some old records I had since your brother says you collect them...” She paused. “Are you alright?” She asked the younger female. The purple haired girl placed a hand on the girl’s forehead. “You’re burning up. Are you sick?” “Ah technically? Not contagious anymore but when I get sick I get like sick for two weeks and currently I am on day three. Momo has been making me lie in the lounge and placing random warm rags on my head and stomach but I’m fine. I’m just a little overheated and dizzy but it’s just like when I overuse my quirk.” She gave a long-winded explanation.

“I’ll let you borrow my heating pad. It’s good to sweat out a cold and it’s the easiest way to do it.” She nodded and followed the girl. Y/n avoided all eye contact with Amajiki. They hadn’t talked about what happened a few days ago.

“I can’t believe how many old rock records you have?” Y/n smiled as Nejire set a heating pad on the box. “I like thrift shopping.” She looked at the younger girl. “Do you like Amajiki?” The bubbly girl asked bluntly. Y/n’s face went red as she began trying to coherent words. The older girl smiled. “So you do! That’s amazing! I’m pretty for sure he likes you too but he’s too shy. Well not as shy as normal. He’s been carrying around this marble. He says it’s making him less shy.” “Uh yeah, he’s borrowing it from me. It’s like my good luck charm and I thought it could help him.”

Nejire was quick to push Y/n into the lounge. Before Nejire could even tell Tamaki the good news Y/n’s phone rang. She pulled the phone from her pajama bottoms and glanced at the caller id. “Perfect timing.” She answered it quickly and the conversation didn’t last long. “Who was that?” Mirio asked. “Ahh, a friend from Korea.” “What’d they call about?” “They’re having a charity event here in Japan this Sunday so I have exactly two days to get better cause they want me to be there. Thanks, Nejire. I’m gonna go send Katsuki on a shopping trip while Momo probably funnels soup down my throat. I’ll see you three Monday.” With that, she quickly leaves.

The purple haired girl leans down next to the blonde and whispers something to him. “Seriously?” They both look to Tamaki. “What?” The boy asks nervously. “L/n likes you. The female one that is.” Nejire said happily. “How do you know that?!” Amajiki was completely flustered. “She told me. It’s a girl thing, to tell your crushes to your friends.” She smiled. Tamaki blushed.

“Okay everyone in our class.” Nejire announced into the class. “May I introduce you to the cutest first year about to attend a formal charity event.” “I bet you look amazing Y/n!” Her brother shouted loud enough for her to hear. Nejire went to push Y/n into the lounge. “I like how I came here to avoid the same thing happening with my friends but somehow life just wants to rid me with public humiliation.” She sighed. She was wearing a suit borrowed from Bakugo. It consisted of a red button up and black, flower-covered vest and a skirt Nejire paired it with. “And converse. I expected nothing less.” Her brother went to ruffle her hair before she caught it with a yellow flower midair.

“Nejire just helped me redye my hair and I don’t need your fire-based quirk to set me off thank you very much.” She spoke adjusting the ponytail her hair was placed in. “Okay, I have to go. Hyun should be here soon.” She spoke adjusting the wrists of the borrowed shirt. “Hyun’s here?” Her brother spoke excitedly. “Calm down. You can flirt with him on your own time, for now, I have to make sure his ego stays at a normal rate.” His little sister commanded. “I love how your sister practically has you on a leash.” A boy snickered. L/n was quick to run out of the building. “Ahh, now I have to deal with an inflated ego and Hyun talking about my brother the whole car ride.” She sighs. “Later.” She spoke to the upperclassmen before leaving.

Y/n arrived back around four in the afternoon. Her ponytail was now let loose due to a major headache coming. She wanted to stop by Nejire’s room and drop off the forty bobby-pins that resided in her hair but it seems no one was in the building. “Nejire?” She called out. “B/n?” No response. “Hey L/n.” She turned to see Tamaki in his pajamas. “Where is everyone?” She asked. “Music festival of some sorts.” She made a small sound in response. “Okay. I’ll just drop off the stuff later.” She spoke to no one in particular.

“Can we talk about what happened?” Y/n asked. “I know you’re my senpai and all and it was probably the heat of the moment thing? I mean some flower healers can grow love flowe—“ The male grabbed her wrist and lightly dragged her to his room. He shut the door behind them in taking in a deep breath. He was shaking like crazy. He’s normally so nervous around people but not her. “What happened, I don’t think it was because of a flower or a heat of the movement thing.” He paused. This was so much more difficult than he thought. “I-I think I l-like you? And like you said it’s a little w-weird cause I’m your s-senpai but I would l-like to test something.” Y/n didn’t respond but stared as if this was a joke.

The male got close to her leaving almost no room between them. “Can I kiss you? Just o-once?” He asked. Y/n couldn’t really say no. She knew how hard this was for him. He was literally asking permission to kiss someone. He could barely introduce himself to a class of first years. “Y-Yeah.” She replied. It was obvious Tamaki didn’t have a clue what he was doing so Y/n led. She grabbed his shoulders lightly and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

The two broke apart, blushes covering their entire faces. “I’m sorry.” Y/n apologized. “I liked it!” The male blurted. Y/n felt like she was on fire which was possible with her quirk. This time Amajiki took the lead and kissed her. It wasn’t a quick peck like last but an actual kiss. “Can we just keep doing that?” She asked when they broke apart. The older male nodded.

The h/c girl slipped off her shoes and pushed Tamaki into his bed. She kissed him lightly as they readjusted themselves. They were lying on their sides, legs tangled together as they faced each other. “How are you so confident?” Tamaki asked. He was staring at the purple and yellow colored eyes that seemed glossed over with happiness. “I’ve always had people to bring me up. Like my friends and brother.” Tamaki frowned. “Sometimes it better to have someone closer to tell everything to. Sometimes talking is the best thing.” She leaned forward and pecked the male.

The two closed the gap again but for a longer kiss. Y/n was halfway on top of him as they kissed. Y/n moved her hand down to the hem of his shirt and slip it under just to rest in his stomach. “W-What are you doing?” The shy male asked. “Nothing. I just wanted to feel closer to you. That’s all.” The girl smiled down. Amajiki could actually feel the heat radiating from her. She was actually the sun. He was convinced so.

The dark blue haired male took a chance and placed his hands under the back of her shirt resting them as she had. “Better?” She asked. He nodded. They kissed again. The h/c girl licked gently at the boy’s bottom lip. Tamaki was hesitant but opened his mouth a little, just enough for Y/n to slip her tongue in. She wasn’t fast and needy but more of took her time exploring his mouth. Eventually, the male got to as well despite the fear of messing it up.

She kissed lightly at his neck before resting her head on his chest. “I’m sleepy.” She spoke softly. It totally slipped Tamaki’s head that she was still sick. He felt bad for wearing her out. He thought for a moment. Falling asleep in the outfit she was wearing probably wasn’t comfortable. He gently moved her off only for her to sit up in confusion as he rummaged through his closet.

He turned back around and handed her a sweater and a pair of gym shorts. “You realize this is something a boyfriend would do?” She joked taking the clothes. “Okay. That’s what I am, correct?” He asked as he turned around so she could change. Once again Y/n’s face beamed red as she changed. “Okay, I’m done.” She spoke. The male turned around and his heart sped up. Cute. The clothes fit her perfectly and Tamaki liked— no loved it.

The two laid back in bed this time a blanket was tossed over them. “I’m going to take a nap Amajiki.” She spoke with a small yawn. “Okay Y/n.”

Notes:

Ahh I’m so sorry this is so long and there’s not even actual smut. I might write a part two with smut in it.

Chapter 12: A Little Show For Senpai

Summary:

"Why wouldn't you lock the door?"

Tamaki Amajiki X Shouto Todoroki

Masturbation Kink

Notes:

I wrote this is class sooooo

Chapter Text

Todoroki felt a shiver go down his body as he lazily stroked his cock. He came once and he was determined for another time. He had been working so hard. He deserves it. He let his tongue hang out slightly as he pumped faster. He was so concentrated he couldn't even hear the door opening and closing. "Why wouldn't you lock the door?" A voice spoke. Shouto's stopped. He didn't want to see who had just caught him. Why didn't he lock the door?

Pulling his blanket over him, he sat up to be met with none other than Amajiki Tamaki. "Ah no one usually comes into my room cause I'm 'scary'." He commented. What a great excuse. Your senpai catches you masturbating. It's not like he can't do that but most will do it in their bathroom. "Oh." He replied.

Shouto's glance dragged downward to Tamaki's crotch. "Oh!" Shouto commented with a laugh. "Did you like watching me?" The younger questioned. He didn't really need him to respond since it was evident. "I-I did." The shy, older boy responded. "Well you can either stay or leave. I don't care. I just need to get out unwanted pent up desire." The boy commented before tossing off the covers to reveal his naked bottom half.

Shouto wasn't really ashamed of his body because it kept it healthy but the few burn scars were something else. Shouto started off slowly stroking his cock again to build up what was lost. Amajiki stood up and tossed his head to the side. He hated how he liked this. The younger boy let his eyes fall shut as he sped up. This time Todoroki paid attention to the sounds around him.

He could hear the jagged breathing from Amajiki. He was getting off to a first year. Tamaki wasn't bad look by any means. Sure he was shy but it added to the charm. That being said Shouto really wanted to touch him.

Just before Todoroki could finish off he stopped and got up. He walked over Tamaki who was sat at the boy desk palming himself through his school pants. The bi-colored boy dropped to his knees in front of the other boy. "May I senpai?" Todoroki asked Tamaki. Through half lidded eyes, the older nodded.

Shouto pulled off his shirt before carefully unzipping the older boy's pants. He was quick to free the erection from the boy's boxers. Tamaki wasn't small by any means but he was more average. Not that Todoroki minded. The younger boy wrapped his mouth around the tip, swirling his tongue around the slit already dripping pre cum. Amajiki's hands went into the two colored hair and the boy lowered his mouth further onto the slightly tan cock.

Little moans came from the dark blue haired boy as Todoroki took him fully. It was like he was a pro at this. Shouto grazed his teeth lightly on the shaft which caused the other to shiver in delight. "Todorki, so close." Spilled from the elder's lips. The younger boy picked up his pace and was rewarded when a thick stream of cum fell into his mouth, a little falling from his lips as he swallowed. All in all, his face was messy with cum.

Todoroki stood up. His cock was aching and Tamaki was still hard. He climbed onto the boy's lap and sat there, their cocks grazing together. "Can I please?" Tamaki asked breathily. "I wouldn't be on your lap otherwise." Shouto was quick to press the tip of his cock to his entrance. He slowly lowered himself down. Amajiki let out quite a loud moan at the tightness of the male which was quickly silenced by Todoroki placing his lips on the other and keeping them there until the boy's cock was all the way into him.

"You have to keep quiet. Other people are in this building." The multicolored eyes started back at the older boy. He nodded lightly before Todoroki started to move. The male's hands were wrapped tightly around the other's neck. "You feel really good." Amajiki whispered. "Ah. So do you." Shouto whimpered as he picked up speed. He was going to come soon and he knew it. Tamaki took control by grabbing the bi-colored boy's hips and forced him down onto his cock.

Todoroki let out an accidental loud moan at the sudden dominance. "Quiet, remember?" Tamaki spoke into the boy's neck. "Close." Shouto spoke quietly. "Me too." A few more good thrusts and Shouto came along with Tamaki inside of him. The two took a few minutes to catch their breaths and Tamaki's face went bright red at what happened.

He noticed the little bruises his fingers left on the boy's hips. "Ah I'm sorry." He apologized. "'s alright." Shouto was tired now. Being the older one, Amajiki took responsibility to the lie the other on his bed and clean him up. "We should do that again." Shouto spoke rolling to his side under the covers. "Maybe we will." With that he flicked off the light off as he left.

"Hey senpai. What are you doing here?" He was surprised the boy didn't ask about the fact he was wearing Todoroki's sweater but Tamaki usually wears the same thing. "Just helping Todoroki with some control stuff. Have a good night Midoriya."

Chapter 13: Rainy Day

Summary:

“I hate thunder with a passion.”

Kyoka Jirou X Fem!Reader

Comfort Kink

Chapter Text

“Has anyone seen y/n?” Denki asked as they were beginning to start a movie. Bakusquad was watching a movie and y/n being apart the group, needed to be there. “She’s in her room. It’s thundering outside.” Mina commented. “That’s right. Y/n doesn’t like thunder, does she?” Kirishima thought out loud. “Well I hope she’s okay.”

Jirou passed by the girl’s room only to hear a small yelp. The purple haired female knocked on the door. “Are you alright, y/n?” She asked. The door was opened a few seconds later to reveal a h/c girl wrapped in a blanket. “Hey Kyoka.” She smiled and stepped aside to let the girl in. The door clicked shut and Jirou looked to the room that was usually clean now scattered with papers and a knocked over container of colored pencils.

“The storm really getting to you?” The shorter female asked. “I hate thunder with a passion.” Y/n replied back. She went to pick up the the papers only to toss them again when a loud shock echoed in the room. Kyoka felt awful that the h/c had to suffer through that.

The purple haired girl was sat on y/n’s bed and spoke up. “Y/n, come here.” The girl looked over at Jirou. She huffed and walked over. The purple eyed girl held out her arms. Y/n gave a soft smile and gratefully went into her arms. She sat in the shorter girl’s lap and snuggled in her neck. “I’m sorry I’m bothering you.” Y/n mumbled into the girl’s neck. “You’re not being a bother Y/n. You’re my girlfriend, I should be here for you whenever you need me.”

Y/n felt happy despite everything thunder strikes she would jump in her girlfriend’s arm. I need to distract her. Jirou thought. Y/n had jagged breathing as she tried to calm herself. Kyoka took a chance and ran her arm against the h/c girl’s thigh. She was gentle and not pushing at all. It was helping. Y/n wasn’t focusing all that much on the thunder and more on the hand slowly creeping towards here heated core.

“Is this alright?” Jirou asked. Y/n nodded slightly into the girl’s neck. She gasped slightly when a hand slipped into her pajama pants. Jirou peppered her girlfriend with kisses on her neck as she pressed a finger slowly into her girlfriend. “Kyoka.” Y/n mumbled into the girl’s neck at the feeling. She liked it a lot.

Jirou was gentle and slow not trying to rush anything. She wanted her girlfriend to be happy and not think about the storm. The purple haired girl slid in another finger, scissoring the taller girl in her lap. She withered a little, gripping gently at Jirou’s shirt.

Y/n turned her head to be able to kiss her girlfriend. The two fit perfectly together in a sweet kiss. The shorter girl nipped at the other girl’s bottom lip as an asking of permission but she didn’t have a choice because once a third finger was pushed in Y/n gasped and left a time for Jirou to slip her tongue in. Y/n moaned into the other girl’s mouth.

The h/c girl’s leg started to shake as she got close. The two pulled apart with a string of saliva connecting them. Y/n bit into Jirou’s shoulder as she came. All that could be heard was y/n’s heavy breathing. “See? The storm doesn’t phase you if you find a way to distract yourself.” Y/n snorted. “Yes. And now I have to shower. Care to join?” The h/c asked. “I would love to.”

Chapter 14: Quick One

Summary:

“Anything?”

Izuku Midoriya X Katsuki Bakugou

Blackmail Kink

Chapter Text

A knock on the door startled Izuku as it was almost midnight. He quickly got up and opened it to see Katsuki. “K-Kacchan! What are you doing here this late or at all?” He whispered the last part. He pushed past the green haired boy without responding. The curly haired boy shut the door with a huff. “Kacchan, what do you want? It’s late.” “And yet your still up.” The blonde scoffed.

Izuku was too tired for this. “I’m serious Kacchan. I’m tired but I need to finish my homework so could you leave so I can do that?” Izuku spoke going back to his desk. “Oh so you don’t want to talk about this?” Katsuki spoke. Izuku looked over to see a photo on his phone. Specifically one of the green haired boy in a maid uniform.

An audible gasp left his mouth. He was in Uraraka’s room and she made him put the costume on so she could sew small parts on it. But due to Uraraka being shorter it showed a decent amount of his dark green boxers. “H-How did you get that?!” He asked trying to snatch the phone from him but Katsuki pulled it from him. “It would be awful if this would get out.” He spoke, drawing out the last word. “Kacchan! I will literally do anything you want. Just please don’t show that to the others.” The shorter boy pleaded. “Anything?” The blonde asked.

The green haired boy nodded but instantly regretted it as he was shoved to the ground to his knees. “K-Kacchan?” He questioned. “Do I have to spell it out for you shitty nerd?” The blonde growled out, the sarcasm dripping from his voice. Izuku took a deep breath before reaching to unzip the boy’s pants.

This was happening. I’m actually doing this. Midoriya thought as he pulled the zipper down and popped the button open. Now the green haired boy had never done something like this but thanks to a good amount of porn, he has the idea. He rubbed the blonde through his boxers to try and get him hard and apparently he was doing it well as he got hard very quick.

“Pick up the speed, Deku.” Izuku gulped and gripped the taller boy’s boxers and pulled them down just enough to let the pale cock to pop out of them. In a quick, big amount of courage he stuck his tongue out enough to lick the slit. Bakugo jerked a little. That was a positive reaction, right?

Izuku cleared his thoughts. This is just so the picture won’t be leaked. Blackmail.

The smaller boy grabbed the pale cock and licked from the base to the head before enveloping his small mouth over the head. He swirled his tongue around throughly covering it in saliva and taking in the bit of precum. “At least you’re not completely useless, Deku.” Bakugo sighed. This was wrong. He was only doing this because of blackmail but he was enjoying this too much.

He pushed down farther taking in more of Katsuki’s erection, bobbing his head slowly. He grazed his teeth lightly on the shaft. He didn’t mean too but apparently it was a good thing since the blonde threaded his hand through the curly hair of Midoriya helping him take in more.

“Fuck.” Bakugo muttered when Izuku started sucking. The green eyed boy looked up to see the deep red eyes, full of lust, staring down at him, half lidded. “You’re doing good, nerd.” Katsuki praised. That caused Izuku to moan lightly around the boy. He pushed further down taking in the rest causing him to gag slightly. “Jesus Christ.” The blonde’s grip tightened in his hair and held him there.

Katsuki gave out a groan as he came into the boy’s mouth. The green haired boy pulled away swallowing everything which shocked Katsuki. “W-Why would you swallow it?!” He asked. Izuku opened his mouth only to reveal a good amount of cum on his tongue. The blonde’s face heated up. “I thought that’s what I was supposed to do?” He spoke standing up.

“I-“ Bakugo stopped and scoffed. He pulled out his phone and showed the green haired boy that he deleted it. “There. I’m going to my room.” The blonde left the room with a pink stained face. Izuku sighed and sat on his bed. No way he was finishing his homework.

The next morning Izuku woke to a box placed on his bed. “What?” He opened the box to reveal a maid uniform with a note taped to it. His face went red and he quickly went to read the note.

You better be wearing this tonight when I come into your room at eleven Deku

Chapter 15: Blep

Summary:

"Oh my god. Cat ears."

Neito Monoma X Hitoshi Shinsou

Cute Kink

Chapter Text

"Oh my god. Cat ears." The purple haired male spoke as they blonde entered his room. "I was on patrol during my internship and it happened. Little kid got scared and activated her quirk." Hitoshi's eyes were blown wide as he looked at the other male. "What? They're not the bad." "Can I touch them?" The taller male asked in awe. "W-What!?" The blonde jumped back. "I like cats, that's all." The mind controller insisted.

The blonde hesitantly sat next to the other male on he bed. Shinsou went and leaned up to reach the ears. Monoma made a small sound to the male touching his ears. The purple haired male bursts out laughing and fell back on his bed. "It isn't funny! How am I supposed to hold back the sounds I make?" Neito immediately wasn't in control of his body.

Why is he controlling my body?

"Quite a predicament you've gotten yourself in." Hitoshi smiled, tracing his finger on the tail poking out. “You know, I thought you were cute before but this is just a whole new level.” The purple haired male smirked. Hitoshi kisses lightly at the male’s neck.

Why is he doing this? Did he just call me cute?

“I would never do anything without your consent but please do think about letting me do something.” Shinsou then released the boy from his quirk. No one moved for a good minute before Monoma practically threw himself at the latter. “Please do something? You’ll take good care of me, right?” The blonde asked looking down at the taller male with glazed eyes.

How did he get even more adorable?

“I promise I’ll take good care of you.” He whispered back placing on small kiss on the boy’s nose. Shinsou switched the positions so he was pining the other boy to the bed. He kissed him gently while rubbing the ears on top of the boy’s head. The blonde placed his arms around the taller male’s neck and deepened the kiss.

Neito was quick to push the male off of him and work on pulling the boy’s pajama pants off. Shinsou leaned back with one arm supporting him up as the blonde wrapped his pretty little lips around his cock. Monoma was really good at this which made him question how. He ran his fingers through the blonde locks. Not pushing him down but more like showing he was doing a good job.

Neito pulled off right before the purple haired male could come which made him groan. “I want you to come in me.” The blonde spoke shoving off his pants and boxers along with tossing his shirt aside. “You sure?” Shinsou said, petting the boy’s head. He only nodded in response. “Words, please.” The blonde’s face was heating up. “I’m sure Shinsou.”

Shinsou reached over to his bedside table and pulled out a bottle of lube. He put a generous amount on one digit before pressing it lightly to Monoma’s entrance. “Relax, alright?” He slowly pushed in his one finger, making to sure to watch for discomfort on the blonde’s face. Soon enough one became two and two became three.

Neito was practically begging to be filled up by Shinsou’s not-so-average cock. The shorter male spread himself for Hitoshi as he covered his cock in lube to prevent hurting the boy. “Try to relax yourself, alright Monoma?” The blonde gave a small ‘yes’. The purple haired male lined himself up and pushed in just enough for his head. “More, please.” He followed his lover’s request and pushed in more. He pushed in completely and groaned at the tightness. It was nice and Monoma’s gave only added to it.

He started off slowly, feeling the shorter male’s tail rub against his leg. “Please move faster Hitoshi. I’m not going to break.” Shinsou laughed slightly at that comment. He closed the two into a kiss as he picked up the pace. Monoma moaned into the kiss, his nails dragging down a clothed back. When the two broke apart Neito was panting and urging for the boy to go even faster.

Going faster and deeper he finally hit the boy’s prostate. “Oh my god Hitoshi!” He moaned. The taller male made work of pounding into that spot repeatedly until the blonde came in a long wind of moans. Shinsou came inside Neito my too long after, riding his orgasm out slowly.

He pulled out and got up to clean the boy. “Sorry if I hurt you.” Shinsou spoke only for it to fall on deaf ears as Monoma had fell asleep. She snickered and joined him in bed. The blonde was quick to cuddle up to the now shirtless male. “So cute.”

Chapter 16: Brothers

Summary:

"Wait, Toya come join!"

Toya Todoroki X Shouto Todoroki X Fem!Reader

Sleepy Kink

Chapter Text

Toya sighed as he woke up. He rubbed his eyes to notice neither of his partners next to him. Glancing over at the clock it read two am. Before he could even question he heard a yell from the lounge. Actually it was Shouto yelling 'fuck you'. The older male got out of bed and pulled on a shirt before heading into the lounge where he spotted his two partners sprawled out across the couch playing some horror game. "Don't fucking hit me! I'm on your team!" Y/n groaned.

Toya scoffed at their immaturity. They were both younger than him but still they were both twenty one year old pro heroes. Y/n glanced back at the older boy. "Wait, Toya come join!" She called out. He rolled his eyes but still went over to the couch. He moved their legs and sat between them. "Take Sho's place. He sucks at this game." Y/n commented as she began building. "What are you two even playing at two am?" The older male sighed. "Seven days to die and y/n is the one who sucks. All she's doing is building!" "Yeah so we don't fucking die!"

"I like how this is what you're doing on your days off." He laughed. "Hero work is hard. We need to be able to enjoy a game at some ungodly hour." Y/n hummed. Toya snatched Y/n's controller and she groaned. "Why me? I'm the one who bought the game!" "Anything you buy also becomes ours. That's how this works." Toya spoke. She sighed and situated herself across the boys laps as they continued to play. "They can see you. Hide." She commented only to be hit with a pillow. "Shush. We're going to fight them."

They tried and utterly failed. "Alright I'm heading to sleep. You killed us." She said sliding down off the boys to the floor. She was picked up by Toya and given a quick kiss. "You should probably take a shower first. You just got off five hours ago. You're still covered in dirt and dried blood." He spoke. She looked down at her appearance. "Yeah, I probably should. But it's not really on my skin as it's on my clothes." "How about we give you a bath and then head to bed?" Shouto asked. She nodded and let herself be carried to the bathroom.

Toya set the bath while Shouto helped her undress. "You two are way too good to me. I don't deserve it." She relaxed into the perfectly warm water with a sigh. The boys made work of washing her hair and body. They also helped her get dressed and placed into bed where she was enveloped in warmth from the two boys.

"How did we even get to this point?" Y/n questioned. "That is an interesting question." "Well Toya is my brother and luckily my brother and I have impeccable tastes." Shouto said pressing a kiss against her cheek. "I remember it was my third year at U.A. and I helped stop a villain attack." "And you were just so pretty I couldn't help but to surrender." Toya commented. "And luckily you got off easy due to you not actually hurting anyone." She added.

Y/n shifted a little, yawning as she opened her eyes. Ten am. A reasonable time to get up.

She looked over to see Toya and Shouto tangled in blankets, hair messy as ever. Being in the middle of the two she had to be careful getting out of bed. She adjusted the blanket and slipped out of the bottom. She tucked the boys back in and made her way to the kitchen. Starting her necessity of coffee in the morning as she looked at her schedule. "One week off. God bless Katsuki for letting me help him get the villain group caught."

She finally poured herself a cup of beautiful dark liquid. Settling on a little creamer she relaxed into the couch starting an anime like she said she would. She got a call from Kaminari halfway through the episode.

"Have you seen the new episode for this week?"

"In the middle of it Denki."

"So gory, right?"

"Absolutely."

"How far are you in?"

"Uh about fifteen minute—"

She was interrupted by cold lips placed to her neck.

"Boys are awake. I'll call you later tonight when you're done with hero work to give you my full review."

The blonde on the other side laughed and ended the call. Y/n tilted her head up to meet the boy's mouth. From the eagerness of the kiss she could only decifer what he wanted. "If you can get Toya up then we can do a quick one but I want to relax." Shouto quickly disappeared into the room to wake his brother while y/n went to put her mug into the sink.

Warm arms wrapped around her slightly bare waist as her shirt rode up. "So Shouto has explained to me if I woke up we could have sleepy sex." Toya spoke into her neck. "Yeah, he's right. Come on lover boy number one." She trailed to the bedroom with the older Todoroki following. "Alright lets make this quick. I kind of just want to cuddle you two while watching anime." She commented about to pull off her shirt but Shouto stopped her. "Toya and I talked and instead of having full blown sex because we know you're tired, we'll settle for a quick blowjob, if that's alright?" She sighed in happiness. Her two boyfriends are so considerate.

She pushed the boys gently to sit on the bed. She fell to her knees in front of both of the boys. She made work of unzipping Shouto's pants first and pulling his boxers down enough to reveal his erection. His breathing erratic already. The h/c girl glanced over to Toya who was already working on himself. Y/n licked around the head of the pale cock before engulfing it in her mouth. "Jesus. So warm." Shouto moaned. His hand tangled into her hair.

She reached over and put a warm hand on Toya's cock. She aided him on pumping his cock while she sped up to finish off Shouto. Shouto groaned loudly as he came into her mouth. She pulled off, cum covering her tongue. "So hot." Shouto spoke moving the hair from her face. She moved over to Toya who was panting heavily. "Toya~." She purred. She was quick to take in his cock.

Shouto worked on kissing the back of her neck leaving little marks. "Y/n, you're doing so good." Toya spoke. She hummed and scraped her teeth lightly pulling Toya over the edge. He held her head down until he finished. She pulled up for air, Shouto's hand still wandering her body. A little bit of the older boy's cum dribble down her chin and she swallowed the rest of it. "You didn't have to swallow Y/n." The raven haired male said wiping her chin. "I know but it makes you happy when I do." She smiled, kissing Shouto quickly before standing up.

"Now I expect breakfast to be started when I finish brushing my teeth." She winked and disappeared into the bathroom. "Well you heard the lady." Toya said and ushered his brother to clean up. "She is the boss."

Chapter 17: Demons

Summary:

“Ahh that would be Y/n.”

Eijirou Kirishima X Izuku Midoriya X Fem!Reader

Begging Kink

Chapter Text

Kirishima huffed walking into Midoriya’s room, a small h/c cat follow behind. “So Aiwaza finally got word on why the cat won’t leave me alone and why we both have these flower marks on our wrist.” The red head said shutting the door. “Cat, sit.” The cat tilted its head, confused. “Cats are not like dogs, Kirishima.” The green head spoke, sitting up on his bed to make to room for Kirishima. “So what did Aiwaza say?” He asked. “Oh, it’s some kind of demonic cat. An exorcist is coming to pick her up and get rid of these marks.” “No specific details.” He shook his head. “Aiwaza didn’t even get specific details.”

The cat walked in a circle following her tail. “You sure she isn’t a dog?” Eijirou asked. Izuku was also confused by the cat’s behavior and even more so when a red spoke filled room. The two boys coughed and waited for the smoke to clear. Both boys jumped back in surprise to see a h/c girl sitting on floor. “At least I had clothes on this time.” The girl sighed, standing up and wobbling a little. “How the hell did the cat turn into a girl?” Kirishima asked as if Midoriya knew either.

“Demonic magic boys.” She went and sat in between them. “My demonic magic is on the fritz so i sometimes turn out of random. Due to not being able to feed myself or anything I find a person to attach to so I’m taken care of.” She hummed. “So you attached to Kirishima and I?” She nodded. “You seemed like nice people.” She slid down until she was laying, legs hanging off. “Okay do what about the marks on our arms?” The red head asked.

“You heard of succubus?” She asked. “They’re sexual demons.” Midoriya muttered. She looked at him. “Nerd. Cute.” She smiled. “Yeah so essentially I marked you so I would mask in with you and demons wouldn’t come after me and posses me in a weak state. The mark goes away in a week so I have to stay pretty close to you both until times up.”

“What! That’s so going to affect with classes!” Kirishima half shouted. “Well there is another way to get rid of it...” “Is it what I think it is?” She nodded. “What is it?” The red head asked. Midoriya’s face heated up. “Uh, in order to break the marking we’d have to have sex with her.” “Both of us?” The rock boy questioned. “Ya. Since I did mark both of you but I’d feel bad if it’s your first time and it’d have to be with me.” She sighed, fiddling with her fingers.

“I-I wouldn’t mind. Plus it would pay back for having to take care of you all week.” Izuku spoke. “Midoriya! You can’t be serious?” He nodded. “Technically I’d have to have sex soon anyway or at least masturbation due to my transformation. It produces pheromones and shit that makes my body feel awful.” Kirishima paused.

“But don’t feel obligated. I get I sprang this on you, no warning.” “I’ll do it.” Eijirou confirmed. She looked at him. “You sure?” He nodded. “Besides, I’m kind of curious how it would be with a literal sex demon.”
She gave a small laugh. “Usually I would be the dominate one but I’ll let you boys do whatever you please.” She hummed in content.

Awkward silence filled the room. “Right, virgins.” She sighed. “I guess I’ll get the ball rolling.” She reaches to the hem of her black T-shirt and pulled it over her to reveal quite a plain white bra. Midoriya gulped while Kirishima’s eyes were almost out of his head. “Feel free to touch at like, any point.” She spoke. Midoriya was the first reach out, placing his hand on her clothed left breast. “Atta boy.” She smiled. She turned to the red head who’s face almost matched his hair. She urged him to lean forward and pulled him into a kiss. She didn’t hesitate on shoving her tongue into his mouth. Surprisingly the sharp teeth were pleasurable.

Izuku was now working on unclipping her bra and tossing it aside. She moaned into Eijirou’s mouth when she felt Izuku’s wet tongue envelope her nipple. The redhead groaned in response. The two broke apart from their kiss. She reached to his pants and began pushing it down. “Up.” Kirishima stood up so his clothed cock was now leveled with her face. She flashed a smile up at him, now noticing the two fangs in her mouth.

While Izuku was now moving his efforts farther down Y/n’s body she was pulling off the rock boy’s boxers letting his cock fall onto her waiting tongue. She wrapped her mouth around the tip, drenching it in her saliva. Kirishima groaned at the heat. She pushed her head down farther on his shaft causing the red head’s hand to tangle into the hair. She moaned around his cock when Izuku, without warning, shoved his tongue inside her cunt. Izuku wasn’t being gentle at all and she loved it. He was going at her like he owned her. Kirishima pushed her down further once two fingers joined Izuku’s tongue causing her to gag only slightly. That brought immense pleasure to Kirishima who came into her mouth. She pulled away before kissing Midoriya with her cum covered tongue.

“One in the back and one in the front. You figure out who has what.” She hummed wiping her mouth of extra saliva. Midoriya and Kirishima didn’t really need to think about it though and immediately adjusted the positions so. Since Kirishima was going in behind he did the honor of prepping her.

Once she was all prepped she lowered herself slowly onto Izuku. Once she was all the way down Kirishima pushed in slowly as well. It took a few minutes before everyone adjusted enough to move. They didn’t even really start off at a slow pace and picked up speed immediately. “Oh my fucking god.” She moaned. She braced herself on Midoriya as the two pounded into her. Virgins sure were eager.

“Please. Oh my god more. Aren’t you guys heroes in training?” She begged. Kirishima reached over and groped her breast as the boys picked up pace. Her legs were shaking and before she knew it she came but the boys weren’t done. For virgins they sure last long.

They fucked her through her orgasm causing to beg for more at the intense pleasure. “And I thought...” she huffed. “...I was the sex demon.” She moaned loudly as she came again but luckily both boys came too. “Not done yet.” Kirishima huffed. Without wanting the two switched positions and pushed into her immediately which caused her to shout.

“Ahh, too much pleasure!” She shouted, trying to slow the guys down. “No, you can take it, right?” She gulped nodding. “Please beg some more. We love it when we hear your voice.” Midoriya whispered in her ear. “Midoriya, Kirishima, please come in me again. Oh god I need it.” She moaned. Her sight went blurry as she came for the third time.

“Just a little longer.” Kirishima insisted. Izuku had to hold her up as she was completely weak. Izuku pulled her into a kiss as they boys pounded into her. She let out a small shriek. “Right there. Please. Right there Kirishima and Midoriya.” Both boys had found that special spot. They both aimed at those certain spots, hitting them dead on until she came. She squeezed so tight it cause the guys to fall over the edge filling once again with cum.

She sighed in delight as the boys laid her on the bed. Cum was dripping out of both ends and red marks were all over her body from where the gripped. “Ahh sorry about that.” Kirishima apologized as Midoriya grabbed stuff to clean up with. “Sleepy...” she mumbled. “At least let us clean you up.”

In the morning the two boys and girl walked out to the front of the dorms where stood a teenage boy and Aiwaza. “What happened to the cat?” Aiwaza asked. “Cat turned out to be girl.” She was currently wearing one of Midoriya’s T-shirt’s and Kirishima’s sweatpants. “Ah that would be Y/n.” The boy sighed. “We thought you were in Kyoto.” She shook her head. “Transformed and couldn’t transform back. But don’t worry, the boys took good care of me. They’d make great heroes.” She smiled at the boys who’s faces were now red. “Come on. Let’s get back to the academy. Sorry for causing so much trouble.” The boy apologized. Y/n apologized as well.

Once the two left Aiwaza looked to the boy. “You know it’s accustomed to go on a date with a girl before you have sex with her.” Aiwaza spoke casually as he walked by, back to the teacher dorms. If the two boys had Bakuguo’s quirk they would have exploded by now.

Chapter 18: Asshole

Summary:

"I didn't consent to this."

Villain!Denki Kaminari X Katsuki Bakugo

Shibari Kink

This does have rape in it so if you have experienced/sensitive to this please skip it. I won't be offended :)

Chapter Text

"I didn't consent to this." The blonde spat. "Well of course you didn't. That wouldn't make it fun!" The electric blonde laughed, tightening the rope. "Ah, I must say I'm really good at this shibari stuff." He praised himself. "What the fuck happened to you? You just disappeared after second year to kidnap me and what, have sex with me?" Denki gave an almost silent laugh as his back faced the other.

"Plans change, Katsuki." He paused. "I wanted to be a hero so bad but maybe, I wasn't cut out to save people. I was made to hurt people, right?" He turned quickly to face the explosive blonde. "I mean, I'm just pikachu, right? A human taser?" He stopped his ranting. "I'm getting off topic." He spoke. "Now you'll be free to go after I'm done with you. I don't really want to kill you like the others."

The shorter male placed himself in the taller male's lap. "Unlike the others, I knew you. You wanted to be the number one hero and I'd hate to ruin that. Just stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours." Kaminari bit the boy's neck hard causing him to cry out in pain. "But that doesn't mean I won't cause a little damage."

Kaminari rutted his clothed cock against Katsuki's exposed one. "It's nice. Seeing you all tied up at my disposal." He teased. Katsuki tried so hard to keep a stern expression but was utterly failing when a warm hand was wrapped around his cock. "Oh it seems I've gotten another expression besides anger. Please let me see it again." Denki begged given the blonde's cock another tug. "Beautiful."

While using one hand to pump the other's cock he used the free one to run a finger across Bakugo's face. "I wanted to do something like this in high school but it seems you had more interest in Izuku." He hummed. "Well let's change that. Let's make you want me more than him."

He tugged Katsuki off of the chair and put him on the floor. He forcefully pushed the boy's legs open. He popped a finger into his mouth, slicking it up before pushing it into Katsuki's entrance. "I-I'm going to kill you." The ash blonde claimed. "I'd love to see you try." In came a second and third. "I would be nicer. I could have just pushed in with no preparation but instead I worked you open."

Kaminari pulled off his clothes while Katsuki protested. "Now relax. It makes it easier." Denki gave a wicked smile. In one quick push he filled Katsuki who let out a sound of pain and pleasure. "Ah, this feels nice. So warm." He started off fast feeling so deprived of him. Katsuki Bakugo. "Ah fucker slow the fuck down." He yelled. In return Denki sped up. "You don't tell me what to do, Ground Zero."

Denki gripped the boy's cock, hard. The boy yelled and Kaminari continued his assault. Bakugo came hard but Denki continued not bothering to slow down or stop. "How the hell do you have so much stamina?!" Bakugo tried wriggling out of the ropes only to be pressed into the floor. "Stop." Kaminari growled. He pounded until he hit the perfect spot. Katsuki let out a long moan and wanted to hit himself for doing so.

Denki assaulted that one spot over and over again till Bakugo came for the second time and Kaminari finally came. He waited a few moment before pulling out. "Ill clean you up and then you're free to leave. Katsuki Bakugo."

Chapter 19: Sleepover Of The Century

Summary:

"Who made it?"

Denki Kaminari X Shouto Todoroki X Katsuki Bakugo X Izuku Midoriya X Eijiro Kirishima X Hitoshi Shinsou X Neito Monoma

Group Sex Kink

Notes:

I’m just thrusting my rare pairs at you

Chapter Text

"Hey Y/n, Hatsume." Kaminari spoke as they walked into the support course dorm. "Boys! Just the people we were looking for!" Y/n and Hatsume were the only people on the female section of the dorms so they had a whole floor to themselves. "Yeah. Why do you need us? Bakugo isn't very happy." Kirishima added. Y/n nodded and Hatsume brought out an object. "We want you to test a new project." "Nope!" Katsuki yelled. "Who made it?" Midoriya asked. "I did." Y/n said proudly. "Well I trust it a little bit more since Y/n made it." Shinsou spoke. "So why am I here?" Monoma asked. "Uh just needed a variety of people. Follow us!" Y/n and Hatsume led the boys to a plant filled dorm room.

Hatsume handed Todoroki a piece of paper and Y/n stuck something to the wall. "Okay we will leave you!" "Wait what are we supposed to do!" The door was shut before the guys could leave. Todoroki opened the piece of paper. "Once the door shuts it will not be opened until you complete the given task. Press the button that is attached to the wall and it will give you a task and a number one through ten. Each person will have to do the task to leave. The door will be unlocked once you're done. Have fun. Signed, Y/n and Mei." The boy read aloud.

"Let's just get this done with." Katsuki sighed and pressed the button. A hologram sign went up and the number three popped up. He pressed it again. "Sex." Slipped from Kirishima's lips as he looked at the hologram. Katsuki immediately went to the door and banged on it. "Let us out you fucking crazy bitches!" He screams we're meant with nothing. "They said it was random so they probably left thinking it would take awhile." Shinsou commented.

Monoma's phone buzzed. "From Y/n, We'll be back in like an hour or two. We're getting food and such to reward you all for taking part in our experiment. Smiley face." The blonde read out. Bakugou growled. "I'm not having sex with any of you." "Kacchan, it's the only way we're getting out." Izuku whispered. "But isn't it kind of gay?" Kaminari asked. Izuku looked flushed. "Well I am, so it's not as big of a deal." Kirishima threw his arm around the boy. "Well if it makes you feel better bro, in middle school I found out that I was bisexual so we're in the same boat!" He gave a shark tooth smile. "Pansexual." The group heard Shinsou speak. "Gay." Monoma admitted. "Are you kidding me?!" Katsuki yelled. "I'm pretty for sure I'm pan as well." Todoroki spoke up. "Well I have no clue but I'm not opposing." Denki added. "How are you all okay with this?!"

"Look Mister Fireball. We're not getting out if we don't. So suck it up princess." Hitoshi sighed. "Okay since it's three time let's split into three groups. Since we all have to do it, one group will be of three." Kaminari spoke up. Neito and Hitoshi looked to each other. "We got Bakugou." Hitoshi sighed and grabbed the ash blonde's arm.

He protested loudly as the other four fixed out their groups. "Is it cool if I'm with you Midoriya?" Kaminari asked. Izuku was flushed red. "S-Sure." "Okay Todobro. It's you and me." The shark boy smiled. "Please don't call me bro. If we're going to have sex, please call me Shouto." "Okay, Shouto. How do we start?" Shouto thought for a moment. "Probably decide who's top and who's bottom." He shrugged.

"Bakugou, you have to do this or we're not getting out." Hitoshi spoke. Neito sighed. "Not like I want to do this with Class 1-A either. So let's get this done with." The blonde lurched forward and pulled the angry boy into a kiss. It was heated in every possible way. When the snarky Class B boy pulled away, he let the string of saliva fall. "Now, have you quieted down?" He asked with a smirk. The boy only scoffed. "Its seem we're getting somewhere." The mind controlling male smiled.

"I really don't know what I'm doing. I've never had a girlfriend or a boyfriend before so." Izuku said awkwardly. "Neither have I so it's a learning experience. Let's start with kissing, easy enough." Denki pulled the curly haired boy into his lap, bringing their faces close together. "Relax. It makes this easier." Izuku nodded and let Kaminari place his lips on his own. The green haired boy shuddered when a warm tongue slipped into his mouth. Kaminari's hand traveled up the back of his shirt and rested on his back.

Shouto had Kirishima pinned on his back underneath him. His half hot, half cold lips were attacking the red head's neck. Eijirou let out a breathy moan when hands traveled to his waistband. "Shouto." He moaned out when a hand slipped into his pants. Shouto's cold hand wrapped around his cock and pumped it slowly to get him harder. "Just pretend no one else is here and enjoy it." Shouto whispered.

Monoma and Shinsou finally got Katsuki out of most of clothes besides his boxers. Neito attached his lips all over his body, leaving bite marks and bruises. Hitoshi had silenced him with his tongue being in his mouth. Multiple times Katsuki had bit his tongue but he didn't pull back. That little sadist. The snarky blonde palmed the other blonde through his boxers. "Is it weird that you're the bottom, Katsuki?" Hitoshi asked. Before the blonde could respond, fingers were shoved into his mouth. "Suck." Hitoshi commanded. Katsuki did as he was told, covering the boy's two fingers in saliva. "Now the real fun begins."

Chapter 20: Model

Summary:

"Why the fuck are you still wearing those shorts?"

Katsuki Bakugou X Reader

Female Domination Kink

Notes:

I’m literally the worst at updating books

Chapter Text

"Stop complaining Katsuki. You said you wanted to come." His mother spoke. He groaned as they entered the building. "You said you wanted to check out the new model for the clothing line you designed, so here we are." They entered a room where cameras were flashing. "Mrs. Bakugou! You're just in time. We just took the final shot." The photographer called out.

Katsuki followed along, looking at the photo. His face heated up looking at the photo. A girl sat on a red background, wearing a black matched pajama set that he had designed. "Miss L/n is a natural at this." The photographer gushed. "Well, she was chosen based on her personality. Very similar to Katsuki's so it matched the brand."

"Thank you, Mrs. Bakugou." A voice rang out. There stood the girl in the photos, still wearing the pajama shorts. "I tried hard to match some of the promo photos your son did. Turned out good I hope." She said pulling on a sweatshirt. "It turned out wonderful. You heading out?" The adult asked. "I am. Catching the train instead of walking since it won't be that packed." She grabbed her small backpack of things.

"Katsuki, why don't you escort her home? She did model for your clothing line." His mom insisted. "I'm not fucking taking some extra home!" His mom was about to hit him before she cut in. "It's cool. I can handle myself plenty fine Mrs. Bakugou." She replied and waved bye to the crew before exiting the building.

"Oi, where the fuck are you going?" Y/n turned around to see the fiery blonde. "Home. Where else?" She spoke, turning back around and continuing to walk. "Not by yourself. My old hag says trains aren't this safe at night." He growled and grabbed her shoulder, pulling her back. She grabbed his wrist and sent a good amount of cold electricity through him. "Is this your way of saying you'll take me home? If so, catch up, the train should be here soon." She spoke and walked down into the station.

The train ride took twenty minutes and the walk to her apartment began. "Shouldn't your shitty parents be here to walk you home?" She shook her head. "It's just my mom and she's out of town for an old friend's wedding." She commented. He glanced down her body to the shorts. "Why the fuck are you still wearing those shorts?" He asked. "Comfortable." She gave a short answer. "Aren't you cold?" "Nope. My quirk makes me cold so I've become used to it."

She hopped up to her doorstep. "Care to come in? Next train doesn't come for another hour and the walk to the station is only ten minutes." She asked, unlocking the door. He scoffed but followed her inside. She pulled the sweatshirt off and tossed it onto the back of the couch. "Make yourself comfortable." She spoke.

"My mom said we had a similar personality, it's why she had you model but I don't fucking see it." He spoke. He heard her laugh from somewhere else in the house. She walked back into the lounge, pulling her hair into a ponytail. "I'm relaxed currently. Though during situations like anything in public or in the bedroom, I'm a bitch." She commented casually.

Katsuki gulped. "In the bedroom, huh?" He asked with a smirk spreading across his face. She sat on the couch next to him, propping her feet on the coffee table. "Sure am. I'm not one to be submissive." She flicked through channels. Katsuki grabbed her arm and pulled her into his lap. "Well, please, show me your true personality." He growled.

She smirked and reached for the remote to click the tv off. "I didn't King Explosion Murder would like to be dominated?" "I can try new things, can't I?" He asked, sliding his hands up the side of her thighs. She leaned forward and captured his lips in a very heated kiss. Katsuki took this chance to slide his hands into her shorts.

She grounded down into his lap, trying to stimulate him enough to get a hard-on. And she was very successful. She reached her hands up and tangled them into his hair. She gave it a hard tug backward which caused him to groan. She attacked his neck with her mouth. Nipping and sucking across the flesh leaving distinct marks.

She got up and pulled him off the couch leaving a small cold trail across his hand. "Bedroom. I'm not doing it on a couch." Katsuki trailed after her and into a bedroom covered in records and plants. "Undress. Make my job easier." She spoke. She pulled her shirt off as Katsuki got undressed. "Wow, heroes in training are sure toned." She pushed him onto the bed and straddled him.

"Let's make this quick. I'd hate for you to miss your train." She pulled off her own clothes, making a small show for the blonde underneath. Though she gave him a much bigger show of her working herself open. Open mouth moaning right next to his ear to get him more excited than he needed to be.

Reaching over to her nightstand, she pulled out a condom. Opening the foil package, she pulled out of the condom and rolled it on the blonde with ease. "Don't try to come too quickly, alright?" She spoke with a devious smile as she lowered herself onto his cock. "Goddammit," Bakugou muttered at the feeling. It's been a while since he's done anything like this.

Y/n was quick to go at almost a bruising pace. He couldn't miss his train after all. His hands rested onto her hips, guiding her down harder. She let out a high pitched moan as he hit a special spot in her. Katsuki made work of making sure to hit the spot again and again until she came. Between her warm cum and her squeezing was enough to help him finish off with a long moan.

They took a few minutes to calm down before she pulled off of his lap. He pulled off the condom and tied it up before tossing it in the small trash can next to her bed. She smiled and tossed him his clothes. "Train will be here in less than twenty. You should get going." She commented, pulling on only the pajama shorts and her sweatshirt. "And maybe, if you're a good boy and get home, we can do this again. Can't we, Katsuki?" She asked. Bakugou scoffed but agreed anyway.

When the blonde got home he was quick to ask his mother for her number. "Someone's got a crush." She teased. The blond only groaned.

Chapter 21: Ski Lodge

Summary:

“You guys got boarded with a girl?!”

Karma Akabane X Itona Horibe X Reader

Threesome Kink

Chapter Text

When they got to the lodge they were immediately given their room keys. Two to three to a room depending. What Karma and Itona did not except is for some girl to be sitting on one of the three beds when they entered the room.

“So Mr. Karasuma said you two had another roommate. Who is it?” Nagisa asked. “Some girl from another school,” Itona spoke casually. He didn’t really see the issue in it. “You guys got boarded with a girl?!” Okajima shouted. “Man, I wanna switch rooms!” He whined. “What’s the big deal? We’ll only be in the room together when we sleep.” Karma shrugged. Who knew high school students could be so immature.

“Students of the True Cross please come to the front desk.” A woman’s voice rang through the intercom. The group looked over to find a woman who would put Miss Bitch to shame. The class watched as about eight students made their way to the desk.

“Hey, Miss Kirigakura, maybe if you actually put on a shirt you’d hang out with someone older than high school students.” A girl spoke. She had h/c locks and a devious smile. “That’s the girl we share the dorm with,” Itona commented as the Kirigakura person tossed something at her. “That’s the girl? She’s tall and pretty! What the hell?!” Maehara spoke up.

“What, am I wrong?” The girl snickered. “Alright, shut it brat or I’ll leave you in the forest.” “I’m not Rin, I can find my way out of a forest.” “Hey!” A dark blue haired male, assumed Rin, yelled. “Settle down. We have to get going now if we’re supposed to be back before it’s too dark. Now, Miss L/n, lead the way you demon.” The tall female snickered. “Let’s go cram school. I wanna be back before midnight.”

“Did they just leave the lodge when it’s getting late? What are they going to do?” Nakamura asked. “Maybe they’re assassin’s like we were.” Nagisa shrugged.

A few hours later, just short of midnight, the girl came back into the room. “Well, you look like you were attacked by a bear,” Karma spoke in fake concern. “Honestly, a bear would have been easier.” She sighed, tossing her jacket on the ground next to the door. “Since the baths are closed I’ll just take a shower here.” Karma raised an eyebrow. “Door will be locked.” She glared. “I’ll try my best not to wake you up.” She yawned and went to her bed to grab pajamas. Grabbing a towel, she disappeared into the bathroom.

“So what do you think about the girl, Itona?” The redhead asked. “She seems fine.” “Fine? She’s not hot?” Karma was pestering him to get a further answer. She emerged from the bathroom and went to her bed. “My name is Y/n by the way. I should have mentioned that earlier.” She hummed. “So, Y/n, what’s that True Cross you go to?” Karma asked. “Normal school. The cram school is where us exorcist train.”

“Exorcist?” Itona asked. “Yeah, you know, we kill demons and crap.” She sat on her bed and rested her head against the headboard. “We’re here for special demon training since the forest is lurking with them during dark,” Karma smirked. “That must be stressful.” She shrugged. “I guess. I’ve had training since I was a kid so it’s not that big.”

Y/n very much knew the look in Karma’s eye. She was an exorcist for god's sake. She’s seen almost every type of person imaginable. “You know, Karma, if you’re going to get anywhere, at least you and Itona should be on the same page.” She hummed and pulled out her phone. Itona tilted his head. “So you’re saying if he’s on board, it’s a yes?” Karma asked. “As long as you clean up, sure.”

Karma was quick to fill in the blue-grey haired male. “Both of us?” Itona asked. “Why not.” She yawned. “But it’s late so don’t expect too much.” She relaxed into her bed and scrolled through her phone.

“Come on, Itona. It’ll be fun.” The redhead gave a devious smile. “Are you sure?” Itona asked. “Just one go?” Itona hesitantly agreed. “I’ll get her prepped, why don’t you put your mouth to work,” Karma suggested to Itona.

Y/n placed her phone on the stand as both boys got onto her bed. She ushered Itona towards her as Karma went to work on her pants. “You don’t have to be shy. I won’t bite unless you want me to.” She smiled at the male. She leaned forward to press her lips to his. It took a little for the blue-grey male to get into the kiss. He wasn’t exactly experienced in it.

Y/n gasped into the male’s mouth when one of Karma’s thin fingers slid inside her. The grip on Itona’s collar tightened as their kiss got more heated and Karma added another finger. “Can I take off your shirt?” Itona asked breaking away from the kiss. Y/n nodded.

Itona pulled the t-shirt over her head and tossed it to the floor with her pants and underwear. Itona bit his lip as her chest was completely exposed. “At least the hard work of taking off a bra is done for you.” She joked.

Karma pulled his fingers out and licked them. “I think she’s good to go. Itona, you turn.” Karma tossed him a condom. “Came from Y/n’s bag.” She laughed lightly. “I’m on a trip with horny gay teenage boys. Thought I’d spot them just in case.” Itona stripped himself of his clothes as Karma worked on her chest, kneading and kissing and biting.

Itona rolled on the condom and lined himself up. “Go ahead.” She moaned when Karma bit down on her nipple. Itona slowly pushed in causing tiny gasps and moans to escape Y/n as he did so. Once he was all the way in he paused for a moment before moving. “Jesus. You’re really good at this.” She gasped at Itona.

“Alright, give me some attention,” Karma whined. She stuck out her tongue and was met with Karma’s cock. She wrapped her lips around the head, swirling her tongue around it. Karma suppressed the tiny gasps attempting to escape. Itona picked up speed out of nowhere which cause Y/n to moan right around Karma’s cock.

He let out a moan of his own and pushed her cock further into her mouth. Muffled moans could be heard from all three along with slapping and vulgar mouth noises. Karma came down her throat with a throaty moan and pulled off. She moaned loudly. “I-I’m really close. Just a little more.”

“Push in just a little deeper, Itona. You’ll be rewarded.” Karma spoke from behind Itona. The redhead trailed kisses on the back of the other male as he pushed in deeper. Both boys we blessed with an almost heavenly moan from Y/n. Not too long after that Y/n came all over Itona’s cock.

Her clenching caused him to release into the condom. The whole group took a minute to catch their breath.

“You know, Itona and you would make a cute couple.” Y/n commented as the boys helped her clean up herself and the bed. “Really?” Karma asked. “How about it, Itona. You can do exactly what you did to Y/n, to me.” He has on a flirtatious tone. Itona didn’t respond but the blush on his face was proof enough he was thinking about what Karma just said.

Chapter 22: Set Up

Summary:

"What do you mean you set me up with someone!?"

Karasuma Tadaomi X Reader

Antholagnia (Floral Scent) Kink

Notes:

Kind of a lighter thing. Not much actual smut I apologize.

Chapter Text

"You set me up with someone you consider your big sister?" Karasuma spoke. "Yes," Nagisa replied. "She's really pretty. Totally your type." Karma added. The male sighed. He didn't have a choice in this matter.

That's how, on a Saturday, he ended up in a small maid cafe.

"What do you mean you set me up with someone!?" The female shouted. It could obviously be heard by the customers, Karasuma and Karma included. "I thought it'd be nice! Even if it's a one night stand." Nagisa spoke. The female sighed. "Y/n, please. Give him a chance."

She walked over to the table, adjusting the obviously too short uniform. "Hello. Is there anything I can get for you?" Y/n asked. "It seems like your skirt gets shorter every time I see you," Karma commented. "Shut up, Akabane. You try being a tall female. Nothing fits." "Or did Nagisa warn you ahead of time?" He smirked.

Y/n apologized to Karasuma before promptly whacking Karma on the head. "And as for this whole thing, why are you so prone on setting me up with someone? I'm perfectly fine as I am." She commented. "As am I," Karasuma added. "And besides, both of you are single so why does it matter if we are?" Karasuma spoke. "No, they're dating each other. Happened beginning of their first year in high school." Karasuma gave her a questionable look. "I was forced to help Nagisa find a good way to ask Karma out." She finished and the male nodded.

She smiled at Karasuma before sending another maid to take his order. Though something about Y/n made Karasuma feel weird. Like the floral scent was almost intoxicating.

Y/n was in charge of closing the shop so she was mildly annoyed once she was about to lock up when someone walked in. "We're closed." She spoke. "Yes, I can read." She knew that voice. She stepped out from the break room to see Karasuma. "Oh? What are you doing here?" "Thought I could treat you to dinner. As an apology for the students bothering you." She laughed lightly. "It happens all the time, don't worry."

"Come on. It's sushi." He insisted. She hummed. "Alright, let's go." Karasuma trailed behind her.

"Have a seat at the coffee table. I'm gonna change out of my street clothes into pajamas." She smiled and disappeared down the hall in her apartment.

Karasuma set the food on the coffee table and sat down. The familiar floral scent filled the room. He glanced over to see a flower-scented air freshener. "Sorry about the constant flower smell. I'm in charge of finding new items for the menu so my house smells like so many different foods it gives me a headache." She explained. "Flowers to hide the smell." She nodded.

Karasuma took in the appearance of her pajamas which seemed to just be a white alien t-shirt and sweatpants. They both said thank you for the meal before starting to eat. "How long have you worked at the cafe?" He asked. She spoke, "since it opened. I was sixteen at the time and one of their first maids. It's been like six years?" He nodded. "And has the skirt always been that short?" He asked.

She groaned. "Unfortunately, yes. I'm unluckily tall so skirts are hard to find where they fit my waist and lengthwise." She stretched her arms and popped her back. "Is working their hard?" He asked as she rubbed her hands. "Yeah, for me at least. I'm in charge of repairs since the ladies that own it are sweet old ladies and I just want to help. Plus they pay a pretty buck." She laughed. "Plus I'm going back to college for the second time to actually get the degree I wanted. I started out as a business just to have a safe bumper but now it's time for art!"

Karasuma couldn't help but smile at her immaturity. "I understand why Nagisa and Karma wanted me to be set up with you." She spoke. "And?" "You're pretty cute plus from what I asked and what I'm seeing, you're personality is pretty good." She rubbed her face. "Too bad I'm awful at relationships."

Karasuma leaned forward and placed a kiss on her lips. "We can take it slow. I'm not the most experienced either." The floral scent of her lip balm remained on his lips and was only further pushed in when Y/n made her way around the table and into his lap. "Let's see how tonight goes. Then I can think about it?" She asked, glancing down at him.

Not much was said after that. It wasn't really much of lust as it was more of just the calmness of having someone else in your life. There was biting and instead of kissing but slower, passionate kisses and pecks. Something to show some you care. Both enjoyed every moment of it.

Hands never guided farther than under the shirt laying gently against a warm back. "You can stay the night if you want. I have an extra room plus I make a pretty good French toast." She smiled, foreheads pressed together. "Yeah, I would like that. How soon would I get an answer if I asked you out on a date?" "Maybe a week? I'll let you know as soon as possible." He nodded gently.

He could wait. That was something he could definitely do.

Chapter 23: An Attempt

Summary:

"Oh?"

Kusuo Saiki X Shun Kaidou

Sexting Kink

Chapter Text

Saiki usually spends his Saturday alone in his room. Usually watching anime or another show of some sorts. He also usually gets texts from his friends. So that's why he wasn't confused when he got a text from Kaidou. What did confuse him was the content of the text. A very well lit picture of Kaidou's bulge that was restricted by skinny jeans. "Oh?" Saiki openly spoke while examining the photo. There wasn't a follow-up text at all so Saiki wasn't sure what to do.

He decided to use his clairvoyance to try and get a look at why Kaidou was doing it why he sent it.

He saw the boy groan slightly and step into his room. "Cram school sucks." The blue hair boy mumbled.

He wasn't home? He couldn't have sent it during cram school.

"I should probably send Aren the notes from class today." He spoke and set down his bag. He removed over to his phone which was laying on his desk. "Huh? A recent text to Saiki? I didn't send him anything?" Kaidou clicked on the text and dropped his phone. "I didn't mean to send that yet!" He screeched quietly in order to not disturbed his siblings.

Yet? What was that supposed to mean?

"Oh my god. He's going to actually murder me. I am done for." He was frantically picking up his phone and soon Saiki got a text.

Kaidou; IM SORRY. I WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO SEND THAT

Saiki sighed. He could take this two ways; ignore it or reply saying he's not mad. Alternatively, he could respond to it with a picture of his own. Should he though? It's out of his personality, sure, but Kaidou probably needed something for his embarrassment.

Saiki decided to 'reward' the boy. Reward was a weird way to put it but nothing else could come to mind.

He locked his door telepathically before beginning to palm himself through his pajama pants. It would take a little work to get there but he would.

Maybe the picture of Kaidou will help? Saiki thought. He pulled back up the picture of Kaidou's cock straining against his skinny jeans. That seemed to help since his own cock was tenting his pajama pants. He quickly took a picture before sending it. His aching cock would go down eventually so he used his clairvoyance to spy on Kaidou.

He texted me back?! Kaidou thought.

The boy was quick to open his messages to only to be surprised by Saiki responding with a picture of his own. "Oh my god." He was practically drooling already. The boy was pacing around his room. "What should I say back? Should I say anything back?" Kaidou mumbled.

The blue haired boy whined as he realized he got hard at the sight of Saiki.

Maybe I should send more? It wouldn't take long plus everyone is asleep. Kaidou pondered.

Is he really going to send me more? Saiki was surprised. He couldn't really argue, could he?

Saiki focused back on Kaidou. The boy was now only in his boxers and laying on his bed. He was palming himself through his boxers. Little whimpers were escaping him and that caused Saiki's own member to jump.

This was new territory when Kaidou had pushed down his briefs and let his painfully hard cock be exposed. Saiki's heart rate picked up when Kaidou's whimpers got louder as he pumped himself.

Before he could get carried away, Kaidou grabbed his phone. A few moments later Saiki got a text. It was a video this time. Kaidou stroking himself, whimpers and panting heard clearly. The video wasn't long but god if Kaidou didn't sound nice.

Now it was Saiki's turn to pull off his pants and expose his own cock which was currently leaking precum. Taking a quick picture of his currently leaking cock, he sent the picture.

He used his clairvoyance just in time to see Kaidou open the picture. "Oh god!" Kaidou moaned out at the picture. He tossed his phone aside and slipped off his briefs. The boy haired boy was quick to open a small box hidden behind books. To Saiki’s surprise, the boy pulled out a small thing of lube.

He got back onto his bed and popped the bottle open. He smothered his fingers in the liquid before reaching and prodding at his hole. Saiki’s heart raced. The boy was massaging his hole before pressing a finger in. A high pitched moan escaped Kaidou. Saiki groaned.

Since Kaidou added another finger in not too long after the first Saiki assumed this wasn’t the first time he’s done this. “S-Saiki.” He moaned into his free hand.

“Jesus Kaidou.” Saiki groaned. He hadn’t even realized he had started pumping himself again.

“Saiki! Oh my god, Saiki.” Kaidou was a moaning mess. Three fingers pushed deep into his hole. Drool was dribbling out of his mouth and Saiki has never been more turned on.

Kaidou came onto his chest with an elongated moan. Saiki came not too long after at just the sight of a messy, cum covered Kaidou.

Saiki’s phone buzzed. It was of a picture of Kaidou, his face actually in the photo. Cum covering his chest and his hand slick. His face was beet red and his mouth hung open. God didn’t he look so pretty.

Saiki; See you Monday, Shun

Chapter 24: Gay Awakening

Summary:

"I think I'm gay."

Prompt from CrimsonFoxx443 on ArchiveOfOurOwn; Saiko has to find out why Kokomi likes that pink haired peasant so much. Sure, he's aloof with a cute face, and, yeah, there is something about him that draws people in. He can even stay calm during something like a shipwreck. Not to mention his kissable li- oh.

Kusuo Saiki X Metori Saiko

First Time Kink

Chapter Text

"I truly don't get what she sees in that pink haired male." Saiko groaned on his bed. He spent all day trying to figure it out and honestly he was running dry. "Sure, he's aloof with a cute face, and, yeah, there is something about him that draws people in. He can even stay calm during something like a shipwreck. Not to mention his kissable li- oh." His mumbling stopped. Kissable? That was a new thing. I mean his lips look soft and nice. Plus he probably has really nice eyes.

Saiko let out an audible groan. He's probably also fit from what he's seen from gym. And he has average grades and good with kids.

Then it hit him.

"I think I'm gay." He whispered to himself. Oh my god. Saiki is his gay awakening. Now Saiko was determined to try and get Saiki to date him but first, he needs a little help.

The next day during the free period he made his way to talk to Kaidou. He pulled the boy into the hall.

"Blue-haired ple- Kaidou, what do you know about Saiki and his relationships. Romantic ones that is." Kaidou tilted his head in confusion. "What?" "What's Saiki's status on relationships? Is he dating anyone? What's his type kind of things?"

Then it hit Kaidou. "You like Saiki?" His smile widens and Saiko's face reddened. "Oh my god. Saiko Metori likes Saiki." Kaidou took a moment to collect himself. "Saiki isn't dating anyone and I think he's bisexual from what his mother has said." Saiko huffed in relief. "I can attempt to help you get a date. I know a few things he likes." Saiko nodded eagerly.

"He likes coffee jelly or anything coffee flavored in general. Anime and manga are also a thing he likes. Quiet is key too. He likes being alone or at least in a quiet place." Saiko mentally took notes. "Alright, thank you ple- Kaidou." Kaidou pats him on the shoulder. "You got this. I'll get Nendou to walk home with me so you can talk to Saiki." The bell rang cutting their conversation. "Good luck Saiko."

Saiki rolled his eyes hearing Kaidou's and Saiko's conversation. So Saiko likes him? It's odd. He doesn't particularly see why he would like him. Saiko, on the other hand, doesn't look too bad. Silver hair and clean style. The earring is hot too.

So Saiki likes Saiko. Like is a little strong for his taste but it wouldn't hurt to try and see where things could go.

When school ends Saiki waits by the stairway to the lockers for Saiko after cleaning duty. Of course, Saiko didn't do cleaning duty.

"Saiki!" The silver-haired male called out. Saiki glanced up at the boy. "Come to my house today! We'll have coffee jelly and watch that new mystery horror anime." Saiko was really trying hard. Saiki really couldn't disagree. He nodded and followed along into the car.

He doesn't like attention so I chose the car instead of the limo. Saiko thought.

That was thoughtful? Saiki isn't really for sure at this point. When they reach the Saiko household the silver-haired boy is quick to shove Saiki's mouth full of coffee jelly made specially by his chefs. The pink male happily agreed since this is the one time he's glad Saiko is rich. The coffee jelly is amazing.

Coffee jelly in hand, the psychic was dragged to Saiko's room and wow this looked like a date.

Saiko's mind was racing so fast that Saiki could barely keep up. The room was nice and the television had the anime already up.

Prepared is he. Saiki thought.

Saiko mumbled something along the lines of ‘cute’ and ‘coffee jelly’. Saiki sat down on the white couch that sat across from the television. Saiko sat next to him and started the show.

Saiki focused on the rich boy’s thoughts and oh my god was it a mess.

This is a good start. Now all I’m wondering is what he looks like under his clothes. Probably really nice. I wonder what he would look like on top of me. I’m not a bottom, am I? I did say I wanted him to top me but that could just be him.

Saiko was wiggling in his seat at just the thought of Saiki. The pink haired boy was getting a little frustrated and heated at the other boy’s thoughts.

He set the empty coffee jelly container on the table in front of them and relaxed back into the couch but not before pulling off his jacket leaving him in just his button up. Saiko’s mind went wild.

“Saiko your stare is annoying,” Saiki spoke. Spoke, not telepathically sent to his mind. Saiko jumped out of his skin. “Staring isn’t nice, Metori.” His voice was teasing which seemed to go straight to between Saiko’s legs which he pressed together.

The psychic leaned forward and placed his fingers under the silver-haired male’s chin. Saiko shuddered. “You have to tell me what you want Metori.” The boy stuttered a response. “Hmm?” “I want you to kiss me.” Saiki smiles. “You’re the boss.” The pinkette swooped forward and captured the rich boy’s lips.

A small whimper escaped Saiko as he was slowly pushed onto the couch. The psychic explored the boy’s mouth slowly. When they broke apart Saiko was panting.

This worked better than I thought. Saiko thought.

“You’re in charge here. What do you want me to do?” Saiki spoke, dragging a finger down the boy’s pale neck. The finger kept dragging until it reached the rim of his pants. Saiko gulped. “Metori~.” Saiki hummed. He knew exactly what the boy was thinking but he really did want to hear him say it. “Please jerk me off.” It came out as a squeak. Saiki complied since the boy tried so hard.

The psychic pulled off the pale boy’s pants and boxers before tossing them to the floor. Saiko wasn’t exactly huge but a little under average. Saiki wasn’t complaining too much though since usually this was never on his mind.

He wrapped his hand around the base and gave one quick jerk which causes a shudder from Metori. The pinkette kept jerky moves before getting into a pace with his hand. Precum was dripping onto his hand along with Saiko wiggling around at the stimulus.

Saiki sensed the boy close to coming and pressed his thumb flat against the head to prevent it. “Don’t come. Not until I let you.” Saiki’s voice was serious. The silverette nodded as Saiki’s hand dragged lower to his ass.

“With this much precum, it should be fine to just poke around.” The psychic spoke slowly, pressing a finger to Saiko’s hole. “Remember, no coming.” The finger slipped in and Saiko gasped. Saiki telepathically locked the door. He watched his finger go in and out as the silverette panted. One soon became two then three. The boy was practically writhing on the couch.

Saiki pulled his fingers out and went to shove off his jacket. Saiko immediately sat up. Saiki gave him a questioning look. “Yes?” Saiko’s face was all red and sweaty, it looked perfect. The boy reached for Saiki’s shirt and began unbuttoning it. The pinkette allowed it and watched carefully as he did it. He shrugged the button up off as Saiko took off his own leaving Saiki only in his pants.

“So what is it you want Metori?” Saiki asked. The wide-eyed boy gulped. The boy reached for Saiki’s pants before swatting him away. “Words Metori.” The silverette groaned. “I-I want you to f-fuck me.” Saiki complied easily by pulling the boy onto his lap. He let Saiko open his pants and pull out his cock.

Saiko’s thoughts were racing on how he’d fit this in him. Saiki ran a hand through the boy’s hair effectively pushing it back.

He pushed back the rich boy to the couch. He lined himself up with the already prepped hole. He slowly slid in as Saiko’s gave contorted In pain and pleasure. Saiki could grow used to this.

His pace picked up slowly causing Saiko to be pressed into the couch. “K-Kusuo!” Saiko gasped when that special spot in him was hit. Saiki smirked and made sure to hit that spot every single time he thrusts. Saiki’s first name fell out of Saiko’s mouth like a song and he was getting closer and closer.

Saiko’s nails dug into the couch as he came harshly. “Kusuo, e-enough!” Saiki hasn’t come yet but he was determined to. He rocked into the boy’s body causing him to moan at overstimulation. Almost there. “Kusuo!” There it was. Saiki came into Saiko effectively filling him to the brim. “So. Much.” Saiko gasped with his head thrown back.

Saiki waited a moment before pulling out slowly. He had noticed Saiko had fallen asleep so he used his powers to clean up and get the two dressed. Saiko whimpered in his sleep when Saiki put on the boy’s boxers. Maybe he was a little rough but that was to be expected from the psychic.

The pinkette picked up the rich boy and went to place him in his bed. He decided it’d be best to wait till the boy woke up so he took a seat back on the couch and started the anime back up that was forgotten before.

Chapter 25: Shut Up

Summary:

"Honestly, you should use your mouth for something more useful."

Yoichi Yukimura X Hiro Akiba

Hate-Love Kink

Notes:

It’s time to expand the fics in this fandom

Chapter Text

"One day they're actually going to kill each other," Hunter spoke as Yoichi once again was chasing around Hiro. "The real question is who kills who," Seto commented, sitting down with his lunch. "I'd love to say Yoichi kills Hiro but it's probably the opposite way around." Natsumi tilts his head as Yoichi finally pins Hiro to the ground in the yard area. The group sighed and directed their attention away from the two wrestling boys.

"Honestly, you should use your mouth for something more useful." Yoichi scoffed as Hiro pushed him off. "Oh? Like what Wolfboy?" Hiro teased. The two dusted off their clothes. "You know what I mean!" Yoichi barked. "Sure I do. You can always just wake me up if you ever wanted to." Hiro winked. HE WINKED. Yoichi stuttered back and a blush ran across his face. "I'm going back to get lunch." Hiro left a dumbfounded Yoichi in the yard and went to join his friends.

"That-That Torchhead!" Yoichi yelled. He was rubbing his face furiously to calm the heat running to it. Deciding he was hungry anymore he ran back to their cabin to deal with his now...issue.

"What'd you do to Yoichi? He's been quiet since lunch?" Keitaro asked his best friend. "Nothing different than usual." He shrugged. Yoichi hasn’t caused any trouble nor yelled since lunch and they had just finished dinner. “Go search for him in the woods. Maybe you said something to upset him.” Keitaro shoved him lightly. “What!? Why me?” “Cause we’re going to go back to the cabin and sleep. You did something so find him.” The orangette sighed and slowly walked to the forest line.

“Stupid Wolfboy.” He groaned as he stepped into the forest. He called out Yoichi’s name and Wolfboy as he walked in deeper. Hiro was beyond bored but he did appreciate the scenery.

A yelp escapes Hiro as he was pushed against a nearby tree. He comes face to face with the purple male. His face was flushed and he was hot. That’s when Hiro noticed the weight on his thigh. “Oh? So that’s why you were quiet all day? Cause I made the joke about sucking you off?” Hiro laughed a little. “Shut up!” Yoichi barked. “That’s not what this thing is saying,” Hiro said giving his member a good poke.

“Well, I did say I would if you wanted me to but you have to ask.” He looked up at Yoichi and the purple male was so nervous. He shouldn’t be but he is. “Like I’d ever need your help.” Hiro tilted his head. “Then why am I pinned to a tree?” He hummed. The wolf boy immediately let go of him and took a step back. He cleared his throat.

“Oh come on Wolfboy. You know you want to. All you gotta do is ask. So simple.” Hiro got up in Yoichi’s space again. He gulped. “T-Torchhead, just can you do something!” Hiro sighed. “I guess that’ll have to do. I was hoping for something a little more but I’ll take what I can get.”

Hiro moves Yoichi against the tree he was pinned to not too long ago. Hiro took time to pull off his shirt. “What are you doing!?” “I’m not going to walk into the cabin with a cum covered shirt thank you very much.” The orangette had a point but Yoichi was now distracted by Hiro violently yanking down his pants. “Jesus!” “Sorry. Gotta be quick. We’re supposed to be asleep soon.”

Hiro pulled down the male’s boxers and wow he was big. Hiro took the member into his hand working it a little harder until it was almost painfully hard. Little (cute) whimpers escape Yoichi. Hiro finally wraps his mouth around the tip, swirling it with his tongue. Pants started pouring out of Yoichi’s mouth. “It’s easy to get you off.” Hiro snickered before putting more into his mouth.

Yoichi’s hand gripped into the orange hair as he pulled him further down on his member. Hiro gagged slightly but otherwise took it with ease.

He picked up his pace and rested his hands against Yoichi’s thighs. “H-Hiro.” Yoichi whimpered. Honestly, Hiro doesn’t know if he should be touched that Yoichi actually used his name or that he actually knew his name in general.

Hiro pulled off in time for Yoichi to pour his load onto his face. It dripped slightly on his chest. The two panted for a little. “You actually look pretty good with my cum covering your face Torchhead. It’s an improvement.” Yoichi laughed. Yoichi took off his black T-shirt and cleaned off Hiro’s face and chest. “Thanks,” Hiro spoke standing up and pulling back on his shirt. Yoichi put back on his button up but balled up the black shirt.

“Now you owe me one Wolfboy. When we have more time.” Hiro spoke as he started off back towards camp. “Wait what!?” Yoichi chased after him all the way back to their cabin.

Chapter 26: Hentai?

Summary:

"I knew you liked anime but this is a little..."

Kusuo Saiki X Fem!Reader

Fantasy Kink

Chapter Text

"Hey, Mrs. Saiki. I'm gonna hang out with Kusuo." Y/n spoke once she took off her shoes. She walked in whenever since she had grown up with Kusuo and stayed with them when her parents were out of town. "Wow Y/n, you look so elegant." Mrs. Saiki spoke. "Why thank you. We had a business ball thing and I had to dress up." She gave a twirl in her short pink ball gown like dress. "So pretty." Mrs. Saiki messed with the pink ribbon in Y/n's hair. "Well, Ku is in his room. I'll be out at a book club so keep watch on the house!" Y/n nodded and made her way to Saiki's room.

"I am here and absolutely exhausted Kusuo." Y/n spoke as she laid on Kusuo's bed. He gave a questioning look at her. "Business ball." He nodded and looked back to his television. She reached over his bed to a box of books. She pulled the top book out and started flipping through it. "Kusuo." She started. "I knew you liked anime but this is a little..." She held the book up.

Kusuo's face turned red. "A hentai book. Usually, you would hide this stuff." He snatched the book from Y/n but she took it back. "Psychic powers make work somewhat on me but not all." She sat up on his bed and backed away from him. He kept trying to snatch the book. "These books are usually pretty kinky right?" She slipped off the bed and moved across the room. Saiki followed promptly. "This one specifically has a girl quite tall and pretty. Wearing such a nice princess dress." She hummed, dipping to dodge his arms.

"Her face is quite lewd." Kusuo pushed her against the wall. The book fell to the ground. "Is Ku frustrated? Is it cause I found your books?" She looked him up and down. He was flustered. "So cute..." she muttered. "Annoying." He replied. He pushed off of her and took the book back to the box before pushing it into his closet.

"You know Kusuo. I am in a princess like dress right now." "What are you insinuating?" Saiki asked. "Well, I don't know. I do look nice in this dress, right Kusuo?" "What kind of question is that?" She pouted. "So I don't?" He rolled his eyes. "Of course you look nice. You don't need me to tell you that." "That's true but it's nice to hear." Saiki watched as her face dropped. He was confused. "Wait-I-Why are you-" he couldn't form words. She grumpily sat back down on his bed. "I'll be leaving once my parents finish their meeting."

She sat quietly for a few minutes before Saiki got up. "Hey, why are you upset?" He was worried. He grew up with Y/n and they were friends despite him usually denying it. "I was just trying to do something nice for you, Saiki." She spoke. She doesn't use his last name ever. She always uses his first name or nickname that his mom uses. "The book?" He questioned. "Duh. You're supposed to be the smart one in this friendship." She smiled. "I'm dressed like a princess and the girl in the book is a princess..." Then it clicked for him. "Oh."

He paused for a moment. "Yeah. You obviously like the books so I was thinking maybe to pass the time we could recreate some stuff from said book." His eyes widened. "I'm not gonna leave Kusuo so it's fine. We're friends after all." He made his way over to the bed. "Are you serious?" He asked. She grabbed his neck and brought him close to herself. "Yes, Kusuo. I wouldn't say it if I wasn't."

The two pressed their lips together. He pushed her to lay flat onto the bed without breaking the kiss. When the kiss was broken Saiki buried his face into her neck. "Follow the book, Ku. Do whatever you'd like." He looked at her and she had a big smile on her face. "You are weird Y/n." "We already knew that."

He pressed a kiss to her collar bone. He nipped at it before leaving a big bruise. She was gasping and whimpering. He pushed one of the straps down and kissed down her shoulder. She giggled. "Can you take off your glasses, please. As much as I love them I'd love to be able to see your eyes." He groaned and went to his bathroom. He came back in contacts. "Beautiful purple eyes." She gave him a quick kiss. He rolled his eyes and gave a quick bite on her thigh.

She squeaked. He smirks and went up to kiss her again. She jumped when his fingers breeched under her dress. He shuddered at the fact she wasn't wearing underwear. His pressed further into the kiss as he pressed a finger into her. She moaned into his mouth

"You sure I can do anything that was in the book?" He asked once they broke the kiss. "Absolutely." He quickly picked her up and pressed her against the wall. Her chest was to the wall. "You do realize the book has some very rough content?" She nodded and almost whimpered when two fingers entered her under the skirt. "So it's fine if I fuck my little princess with her hands tied back?" She nodded.

Saiki pulled the ribbon out of her hair and tied her wrists back using telekinesis. He pulled up her dress and pulled his fingers out to reveal she is dripping. "Open your mouth." She does so and he shoved his fingers into her mouth. She moaned.

The pinkette lined himself up. "I'm not going to be nice." He chimed. She was moaning around his fingers as he heard the boy pull out his cock. She drew out a long moan as Saiki pushed in. It might have been quite obvious that they have done this before but costume play did something to Saiki.

He pulled his fingers from her mouth and used it to hold up her dress. "K-Kusou." She moaned out as Saiki took to the chance to bite her shoulder just a little. Just when she was getting close he pulled out causing a small groan to erupt from her. It didn't last long as he only took the time to remove her dress and move her to the bed. After being resettled he was quick to push into her again. "Kusou." The way his name fell from her lip caused him to shudder and push in a little deeper. "Kusou!" There it was. The special spot was found and Saiki took the chance to abuse it. She chanted his name but soon was silenced when Saiki places his lips on hers.

A groaned was let into her mouth when she came and tightened around him. He was quick to pull away from this kiss and pull out. He came into her stomach with a low groan as Y/n caught her breath. Panting slowly died down as they fell from their highs. "My thighs are going to have fingerprint bruises." She chuckled. "I'll let you borrow one of my pants for school." He spoke. "Why? You don't want anyone seeing the marks you've made on me?" She joked. He rolled his eyes and got a towel to clean her up. "It's not that but it's a little embarrassing."

She sat up and gave a small kiss to Saiki. "Can I stay the night?" She asked. His eyes widened. "If you want." She smiled. "Alright, Kusou. Let's shower then." "Y/n!"

Chapter 27: Happy Birthday

Summary:

"Noiz we have gotten you a gift!"

Noiz X Fem!Reader

Cosplay Kink

Notes:

It’s my baby’s birthday. So enjoy some smut

Chapter Text

After Aoba and Clear had time to gather Noiz and their special gift to him. "What are we doing in a hotel room?" The blonde asked. "Noiz we have gotten you a gift!" Clear spoke. "A gift?" He asked. "Well the gift is a person. We thought you should have fun so I asked a friend of mine for a favor." Aoba spoke. "Oh?" He asked. "It's why I asked you for your old outfit you used to wear all the time. Y/n!" The blue haired male yelled. Out stepped a female in Noiz's clothes. "This is your gift. My lovely friend." Aoba wiggles his fingers as Y/n gave a smile.

Noiz was silent as the two males left the room. "You agreed to this?" She nodded. "Aoba asked if I would do it and not like I'm complaining." She hummed. "I am here as your gift so do as you please. To an extent of course." He nodded. "How long do I have you?" "Til the morning." Noiz was quick to pick up the girl and place her on the bed. "So my clothes?" "It was Clear's idea actually. He said since we're similar in height it should fit me. Be a nice surprise." "A nice surprise is correct." Noiz asked permission to kiss her and she agreed.

Noiz remained on top of her and kissed her. He almost wanted to laugh at how accurate she got the outfit. Tucked in shirt all the way to the pins. She also had piercings but they were much more tame. Just a simple nose piercing and a small tongue one. Noiz reaches down and untucks the shirt so he can slip his hand underneath. She gasped a little when he reached her nipple and pinched it lightly. "No bra. How naughty." She laughed lightly. "Thought I'd make it easier for you."

Noiz was quick to loosen the tie and toss it aside. She has her sit up he pulled the shirt off. He kissed down her neck and to her chest. Noiz pulled off his suit jacket and shirt. Drool was dribbling down her chin as they kissed. "Can I blindfold you?" The blonde asked as they broke apart. "I don't mind." She sat up and Noiz retrieved the tie off the floor only to tie it around her eyes. The blonde pulled off her pants leaving her in only black underwear. He slid the underwear off and tossed aside.

"Ah. I have lube in the pants pocket." She spoke. She heard him shuffle on the floor and then a click of a bottle. Her heart thumped as he waited for him to do something. That's when she felt a finger slip into her causing her to stifle a moan into her hand. "Don't. I want to hear every sound. You are my gift." She removed her hand and Noiz slipped in another finger. "Noiz!" She gasped. Then another. He took time to prep her open.

He situated them to where Y/n was on top. He took off the blindfold only to tie her hands. "How am I supposed to do anything?" She gasped. "You won't. I'll do everything. Just keep making those lovely sounds." With a loud gasp Noiz filled Y/n. "Oh god, Noiz!" His hands wrapped around her waist and brought her up and down at almost a brutal pace. Moans spilled out of her mouth. Noiz's cock piercing rubbed against her in such a good way. "Such a good present." He groaned. Y/n tightened as she came.

She gasped out of breath. He kept going until he was close. He pulled out and came on both his chest and hers. He untied her hands and pushed her on her back. He pushed back in and Y/n groaned as she still didn't have time to come down from her previous high. "N-Noiz!" She huffed. "Y/n." He grunted. He spread her legs open more to get into her deeper. "Ah!" Tears trickled out of her eyes and she gripped his arms. "Too much!" Noiz pulled her into a kiss as she came once again. Noiz fucked her until he came on her chest a minute later.

The two took a few minutes to calm down. "I need a shower." She hummed as she sat up. "Can we do it in the shower?" It was almost laughable. "Yeah Noiz. It's your birthday. Whatever you want." She smiled. He leaned closer. "Then go out to lunch with me after this." Her eyes widened. "What?" "Go out to lunch with me tomorrow. I really want to get to know you." She smiled. "Alright. Lunch it is."

Chapter 28: Reverse An Incubus Spell

Summary:

"I guess in this sense two Eves make a whole vampire."

Kuro X Hyde X Licht Todoroki X Mahiru Shirota X Fem!Reader

Vampire Kink

Chapter Text

"Honestly this is such a bother." Kuro groaned. He along with Mahiru, Hyde, and Licht had to save the brunette's friend from a vampire. The vampire wasn't any kind they had seen before it to mention the bite mark it left on the girl's neck had black vine markings creeping out of it. "They targeted her cause she's my friend so this has become my problem too," Mahiru exclaimed.

She yawned gently and opened her eyes. "Hey Y/n!" Mahiru ran over to the couch. "How are you feeling?" He asked. She rolled over. "Hot." Y/n huffed lightly and sat up. Mahiru placed a hand on her forehead and she leaned into his hand with a small whimper. "Ah." He pulled his hand back. "Oh? So that's what it is." Kuro piped in. "It was an incubus." "Incubus? But why did they target me?" Y/n spoke trying to get closer to Mahiru. "Probably cause you're best friends with Mahiru who is an Eve."

She pulled herself off the couch but almost stumbled to the ground. "Watch yourself," Licht spoke helping her stand straight. "So Kuro was your Servamp? Man, that explains a lot." She laughed. "So what do we do to fix the issue on her neck?" Hyde asked. "If it's an incubus then it's a sex demon so..." Kuro trailed. "Sex? Is that why I feel hot?" She whined. "But it can't just be that easy," Licht commented.

"I read a book on this once." She started. "Because you're supposed to sleep with an incubus which is equivalent to three normal vampires." She shoved Licht's handoff. "And an Eve is equivalent to half a vampire." "W-What are you saying?" Mahiru stuttered. "I think she wants all of us to sleep with her," Hyde spoke. "Hot." She groaned. "Isn't that weird?" The brunette piped in. "Well, she has a chance of dying if we don't." Kuro yawned.

"Well if we have too." Hyde smiled. "Don't look too happy hedgehog." Y/n looked up at Licht. He blushed lightly. "I don't mind as long as it drops my body temperature." She tried tugging off her shoes but ultimately with the state of her body she wasn't exactly strong enough. "Mahi~." She whined and the brunette, who is was currently redder than a tomato, helped her pull them off. "It feels a little weird with everyone around." She whispered. "Bring her to your room and we can all wait out here." Light spoke. "Ah, okay." "Licht, go with him." Licht blushed and helped Mahiru carry Y/n to his bedroom.

Licht shut the door lightly and turned back to Y/n trying to pull her clothes off. "Let's help her get undressed before she hurts herself." Licht and Mahiru help her out of her clothes until she's completely naked. She wriggles against the sheets. "What's your name?" She asked the pianist. "Licht." He replied. "Licht." She breathes. "Uh, how should we start?" Mahiru asks. "Come here Mahi." She gestures him over and pulls him into a kiss. When they pull from the kiss she tries to form words to Licht. "I'll prep her. Do you have anything?" Mahiru tried to concentrate as Y/n was pulling at his jacket. "Uh, in my bottom dresser." Licht goes and grabs a bottle of lube and Mahiru was pulled into another sloppy kiss fueled by Y/n's neediness.

A small squeak escaped Y/n when Licht presses a lubed finger into her already slick heat. "Woah." Small moans leaked into the brunette's mouth as Licht stretched her more. Both boys were hard and pretty nervous. "Licht, you can go first since you did all the work." He pulled back and Y/n focused all her attention on Licht. "Licht." She kept repeating his name as he pulled off his pants and slicked up his cock. "Please." Her whining was getting way too much for both boys to where they were both panting with need. Licht slowly pushed in and Y/n arched her back letting out moans the more he pushes in. "Licht!" He huffed out once he was fully in. "Move Licht. Please move." She was gripping his arm. He started moving and she becomes very dazed. She just keeps moaning and whining as Licht was panting.

By the time Licht was ready to release Y/n was close as well. "Licht!" The two climaxes and Licht is exhausted but Y/n is still whiny and wanting more. "Mahi!" She smiled. She reached her arms out and pulled Mahiru down to her. "Please." The brunette was nervous but pushed in with ease once his pants were off. "Mahi." "Y/n." Licht was fairly gentle which was kind of expected but Mahiru was not. "MAHI!" She came before the brunette could but it was too long later before he did. Her head was pushed back into the bed and she was trying to catch her breath.

After cleaning her up just a little they two boys went out to Kuro and Hyde. Mahiru was all blushy while Licht was flustered. "Seems like you boys had fun. Is it our turn?" Hyde smiled, his little fangs showing. "Yeah. Don't hurt her!" Mahiru spoke. "I'll make sure he won't," Kuro replied and the two went into the room. Y/n was still naked and was a little calmer than before. "Hello princess," Hyde spoke to her. "Don't be creepy." Kuro smacked the back of his head. Kuro tilted her head and looked at the mark on her neck. The black vine markings had stopped but were still there. She tried to lean into his hand but he pulled away. "Think you can take both of us, sweetie?" Hyde asked. "Do you really think she can?" Kuro asked. "If we stretch her a little more she should be fine." Hyde hummed and pressed his lips to her stomach. "Alright. Well, we're also going to need to mark her neck in hopes to prevent this from happening again. Now that they know she's friends with Mahiru, she might get into more trouble." "That won't be an issue. It'll be nice to bite a pretty little neck like hers."

Hyde kissed around the opposite side of her neck to where the mark was and prepared to bite her while Kuro stretched her a little more. "Ahh!" She moaned when Hyde bit into her neck and Kuro pressed her sweet spot. Tears streamed from her eyes as whimpers filled both of their ears. "I think we're good to go." Kuro pulled his fingers out and pulled Y/n up straight. Hyde settled in front and Kuro settles behind. He rests his mouth near the mark Hyde made. Hyde pushed in first and waited for her to adjust before Kuro pushed in afterward. She rested her head on Hyde's shoulder as she tries to regain her breathing.

They try and go in sync with their thrusts as to not hurt her. "More!" She was crying and Kuro was worried they were hurting her but they were out of pure pleasure. Kuro took that chance to bite the mark next to Hyde's. "Ah." "You're definitely gonna leave marks princess," Hyde spoke softly at the girl who was digging her fingers into his arms. With a few more good thrusts they reach their high. Y/n is panting and the boys manage to clean her up before she passes out.

Hyde watches the black vines disappear completely. "We should let her sleep," Kuro commented. The two vampires clean themselves up and head back into the lounge. "The marks are gone and now she's sleeping," Kuro explains. "Why must you make things so difficult Mahiru." He sighed. "Hey! It wasn't my fault!"

Chapter 29: Three Is More Fun

Summary:

"If Keiji agrees then I'm sure we can work something out."

Kai Satou X Keiji Shinogi X Fem!Reader

Begging Kink

Chapter Text

"Thanks for making our food, Kai!" Y/n smiled as she strolled into the kitchen. "It wasn't a problem. You and Keiji were busy with work so didn't mind." He replied with a small hum. "I know but it was still nice of you. How about tomorrow we have a date night to make up for how busy I've been?" "That would be nice." "Oo! Then I can make dinner for it. I make pretty good soba." Kai smiles lightly. It sounds nice.

"Alright. Now, why don't you go back to your partner and get back to work." She gave him a quick kiss on his cheek before heading back into the lounge. Kai would occasionally check on them and ask if they needed anything. Y/n did seem to get antsy the longer the night went but it was understandable. The case they were solving wasn't easy.

"Kai." Y/n whines as she walks into their shared bedroom. "You finished for the night?" She shook her head and plopped her head on Kai's lap. "Not even close. Keiji is still downstairs looking over files." She huffs. He tilts his head. "But considering how you're acting you're horny aren't you?" "Is it obvious?" He nods. "Stress does that to you but unfortunately with Keiji here we can't do anything so you need to finish your work." She groans but agrees.

She gets to the doorway only to turn back around. "Babe~." He squints his eyes. "What is it? You only call me babe when you want something." She smiled widely. "If I can convince Keiji to join in can we do it tonight?" Kai was startled by her request. "Obviously I won't if you feel uncomfortable." The male almost forgets Y/n was used to things like threesomes since during college she did sex work but sometimes she still surprises him.

It's not like he was opposed to the idea but it came out of nowhere. "If Keiji agrees then I'm sure we can work something out." She nods and immediately runs downstairs. It doesn't take long until he hears her dragging the blonde up the stairs and to their room.

"Our friendly policeman has agreed." Kai already assumes that since his face sported a light red tint. "I can see. You're a quick worker." She hums lightly as a response. "Well Keiji, since you're the guest would you rather run the show or have miss Y/n here do it?" The raven asked. He hesitated for a moment. "I've never done something like this so I'll leave it to Y/n." "Very well."

Y/n got Keiji to sit on the bed and go over the safe word among other things to make sure he was comfortable. Kai went and gathered some lube and condoms from their shared closet.

"I think to keep it mostly tame for you Keiji we'll just do double penetration on me." She explains. "That alright with you Kai? You don't want to bottom or anything tonight?" He shook his head. "I'm fine with whatever you're fine with." She kisses him lightly. "Alright. Keiji do you want to prep me or shall I do it myself?" The blonde was still in shock from the sudden information. "U-Uh I can do it." She nodded and began to take off her clothes.

It was a little weird to see his partner so expose especially with her boyfriend right there. Kai handed him the lube and sat behind his girlfriend to fiddle with her shorter hair. He did as he was told and prepped Y/n open but he couldn't help but focus on the fact that Kai was so okay with this.

Y/n let out little pants to Keiji's slow work. "Keiji, can I have your mouth for a moment?" Kai asked. The blonde nodded, a tad confused until Kai kissed him. Oh. That's what he meant by borrowing his mouth. He guesses Kai was feeling a little left out.

"Hnng." Y/n arched her back lightly when Keiji leaned in closer to kiss Kai and pushed his fingers in deeper. "P-Please no more prep. I just want both of you." She whines. "You can go ahead and push in first. I'll go after." The raven spoke as he pulled from the kiss.

The blonde nodded and undid his jeans. Y/n leaned forward and lubed up his cock for him. She went over to sit on his lap and slowly slid herself on his cock. "God Keiji." She moaned quietly. Once she was fully seated he was quick to grab her hips. Kai was on the same wavelength as Keiji since, in a hushed tone, he spoke, "y/n, you have to beg if you really want it." She whines but complies. "Please, Keiji, move. Or let me move so I can feel your cock pushing inside me!" "How lewd." Kai hums.

The raven helps the blonde pull up Y/n and slam her down onto Keiji's cock cause her to gasp. The repeated gesture continued and Kai let go to get himself ready. "You really think you can take both of us?" Keiji asked, slowly down to a stop so Kai could also push in. She nodded, tears pricking her eyes slightly. Kai pushed in gently adding a generous about of lube to lessen the pain. Y/n's head rested on Keiji's shoulder as he dick twitched feeling another dick rubbing against it in such a confined space.

The two took turns alternating on who was thrusting and Y/n took a lot of effort just to even hold herself up which Kai and Keiji helped her do. "Keiji! Kai!" She gasps over and over again once the two found her sweet spot and alternated pounding into it.

 

She came with a fairly loud scream and started to cry at the overstimulation as the two kept pounding into her. "Don't worry Keiji. She's fine. She would tell us to stop if she was truly in pain." Keiji nodded and continued his assault. Y/n let out muffled sobs into Keiji's chest and the blonde and raven finished into their condoms and slowed their movements.

"You did so well," Kai spoke, kissing his girlfriend's neck lightly. "As did you Keiji. Knowing Y/n she'll try and invite you back again and again." Keiji's cheeks flushed. "I don't want to feel like I'm intruding." "You're absolutely fine. I don't mind having another willing person to fuck or be fucked by." The two slipped out and worked on aftercare so Y/n could relax.

"I think your work will be postponed for a little. You're free to sleep in here with us or sleep in a guest room if you'd like." Keiji took up Kai's offer and sleeping in the couple's shared room. Y/n laying in the middle fast asleep and the two men who she loved very much, around her.

Chapter 30: Fangs

Summary:

"So the neck and the wrists?"

Rin Okumura X Ryuuji Suguro X Fem!Reader

Demon Kink

Chapter Text

Letting Rin Okumura and Ryuuji Suguro into her dorm room was a mistake from the beginning and she knew that but somehow both were failing demon anatomy, despite one of them being half-demon. She hadn't even started helping them yet before they were already at each other's throats. Sighing and giving up she used her tail, that she was able to have free in her dorm (thank god for making her stay in the boys dorm house with Yukio and Rin), to grab a perfume bottle (full of water for when she brushed her hair and because it was the only spray bottle she owned) that laid on her dresser and sprayed the boys in the face.

"What the heck!" Rin shouted. Ryuuji didn't look too happy either. "Look I offered to help you guys pass. I even talked to Yukio on letting you guys retake! So shut up and sit down before I actually chain you to the fucking floor!" Ryuuji and Rin immediately sat down. They've never seen y/n angry or even drop an f-bomb. Sure she's been close to it but never out fo anger usually from a joke. She made them pull out their failed tests while she positions herself in between them on the floor.

She looked at what they got wrong and right. "Rin how the fuck did Ryuuji get more right on the male demon section than you did? You're a fucking demon!" They already knew she was aggravated to the max and there was no pulling her back. That meant this session wasn't going to be as fun as both thoughts. "Well, Bon-" Rin tried to come up with an excuse. Y/n was the only one who called Bon by his actual first name despite his hatred towards it. "Look it seems like you have the gist of it you just messed up stuff about an incubus. Easy fix." She marked down the right answers for both of them.

They moved onto female anatomy which y/n aced considering she was a female demon herself. "You guys are really bad at this." She sighed. The guys haven't spoken a word afraid to be yelled at once again. "Okay, I'll give you a crash course in female demons." She opened the textbook to the exact page on her first try which made her anger go down just slightly. Little victories.

"Okay so basically we're the same as males just a few differences." Rin and Ryuuji were actually paying attention. Maybe it was because it's y/n or maybe the whole female demons are really hot. "We still have normal puberty cycle like normal females except we get a tail which can be used as a weapon or depending on the demon also a sexual whatever since it's still an appendage." She kept on but the boys weren't even listening. To be honest both boys liked y/n and it wasn't made obvious to her but to everyone else.

"Female demons can have multiple weak spots like neck and wrists. Female demons can have kids but it's harder for a chance for success." Rin has Ryuuji a knowing look. "So the neck and wrists?" Rin asked. She nodded in responded. "I know from combat that my wrists are sensitive but I've never actually figured if my neck was." With that being said Rin placed his lips on y/n's neck. She yelped out in surprise but ended up tilting her neck to give the demon a better angle.

"You know instead of books you could give us hands-on training?" The mohawked male said placing once of his hands-on y/n's legs. "Yeah, we all know I work for better hands-on," Rin said in between leaving marks on her sensitive neck. Y/n let out a light moan which wound up the two males. "I-I mean it would g-give you a higher chance of passing." Ryuuji took a chance to kiss her suppressing the moans she was making. God the boys loved how vocal she was.

A few more minutes went by and y/n pushed the boys apart to take a breath. She panting lightly but the boys weren't ones to slow down. She jumped slightly when Ryuuji's hands went to unbutton her shirt. Rin's hand traveled up her skirt and he placed his palm flat across her core. "Ah!" She moaned when Ryuuji pinched one of her nipples. "Oh? I guess you're sensitive there too." Rin chuckled. She was completely debauched when Rin pushed a finger into her.

She leaned against Rin and Ryuuji kissed the back of her neck. She pants against Rin the more he pumps into her. “Do you think a female demon can take two at once?” The male demon asked. “Yeah.” She replied lightly as he slowed down.

“Bon, you can go first,” Rin spoke and the mohawked male nodded. The demon removed his fingers and was soon replaced with Ryuuji’s cock. “Ah!” She gasped against Rin and let out a small whine. Ryuuji held still and let Rin work her open a little more so she could also fit him.

Y/n wrapped her tail around Ryuuji’s wrist and tightened when her fangs slip out. “Oh, that’s new,” Rin spoke and tilted her head up with his free hand. A whiner slipped and Rin decided it was a good time to push in next to Ryuuji.

Drool slipped from her mouth and she placed her fangs against Rin’s shoulder. She didn’t pierce him, just let them rest there as the two thrusts into her at a slow pace. “I think her mind is a little broken,” Ryuuji spoke as her eyes looked a little clouded. “Probably overstimulation.” Little whines and moans spilled from Y/n’s mouth.

“Really close.” She mumbled. Ryuuji pulled her up against himself as she got closer. “Can I come please?” She whined. “Yeah, you can.” Ryuuji spoke.

She came with short pants and a whine. “Teeth. Hurt.” She mutters and leans forward back to Rin’s neck only for her to bite him. A gasp left from her which only fueled him to come. Ryuuji came not too long after Rin, filling Y/n as blood was being drained from Rin slowly.

“Alright. That’s enough. You can’t drain him.” Ryuuji pulled her mouth away from Rin’s neck and placed his finger in her mouth to nibble on.

Rin finally gained back some sense and pulled out slowly with Ryuuji. “I’ll go get stuff to clean up.” The demon spoke and stood up quickly and pulled up his pants.

Ryuuji made sure to keep Y/n up long enough for them to clean her up before placing her into bed. The two finished cleaning up the room quietly. “Maybe we went a little too hard on her,” Rin admitted as they left the room. “She’ll be fine. She might yell at us in the morning though.”