Actions

Work Header

Soul Mates

Summary:

Someone is made for someone and mating partners are simple matches. Set in the modern world where Alphas, Omegas and Betas are living equally, but heat season is coming for one girl who shouldn't attend classes while in heat and her teacher is a Alpha that notices her. Rey is a college freshmen student studying biology. Omega so boys are knocking at her door because Omegas are strong baby bares however Rey isn't ready to be mated with a random guy. She wants her soul mate, but her match is her biology professor, Ben Solo a Alpha.

Notes:

Set in Modern world the twenty-first century. I have decided to make Rey a Kenobi to be fair to others who believe she could be Obi-Wan's granddaughter. Rey isn't a orphan in this she has lovely parents. There is a ten year age cap between Rey (Omega) and Ben Solo (Alpha) in this world they are student and teacher. Forbidden love. In a world full of Alphas, Betas and Omegas. Warning there will be a lot of naughty scenes coming in later chapters.

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Rey Kenobi had moved into her dorm and met her roommate Rose Tico engineer student, and by her short height it was clear Rose is a beta. Rey had already gave off the scent she was a Omega as her father insisted on taking her to her dome room. Seven boys had already notice her, but back off when they saw her father. Clearly by his protective behavior he was a Alpha with a beta mate. Rey's mother was carrying a small box she was holding dear like it was impotent. She seems nervous letting Rey go off on her own without them.

"Dad!" Rey said sounding annoyed. "Stop glaring I'm not going to start throwing myself at the first boy and buff up his chest to me."

"I can smell alphas and none of them took their supplements." Mr Kenobi said narrowing his eyes at one boy walking by. "That's how most girls drop out of college? You are not dropping out because one of them got lucky and put his child in you."

"Dear stop being a alpha for one moment please." Mrs Kenobi spoke. "Today is a special day. Our little Omega isn't so little anymore. Oh, God I'm going to cry."

"Mum, please my roommate is in here." Rey said turning red.

"My mum was the same yesterday and my dad was a little worried living me here to." Rose said with a smile. "Besides he already approve my soul mate. He's a beta like me and really sweet. I never met a Omega before."

That put a smile on Rey's face. So her roommate was match mate beta and clearly happy about it. Rey hope one day she find her match mate. Someone are made for someone and mating partners are simple matches, but in the modern world finding one and have your father approval is a lot harder as Rey is the only girl of her parents. So her father is a bit more protective as Rey hasn't got her two big brothers, Zack and Cory protecting her. Though Cory is a senior student here studying business while Zack is a artist and was in art college.

"Cory is finally here!" Mr Kenobi spoke. "I told you to be here before us. I had to scare off five beta males and two alphas."

"Sorry dad." Cory said out of breath. "Shelly is in heat and I couldn't leave her without dealing with her heat. She got her implant replanted last week."

"Alright, come on help set up your sister's things." Mr Kenobi said opening one box before passing one to Cory. "Rey you can unpack your clothes."

"And I can unpack the rest of my stuff dad." Rey said grabbing the box from her father. "I am maybe a Omega, but I am fully capable of unpacking my things. Cory gross I don't want to hear about your sex life."

"Well, at least you're using birth control which reminds me." Mrs Kenobi said. "Here honey. In here is all you need just in case. Mace, scent cover and a taser."

"That was in the box?" Rey question. "Mum that's a bit over broad."

"And you have Cory's number to call him to pick you up if you're out at night?" Mrs Kenobi went on. "Spare phone chargers and power banks too. Got to make sure your safe honey. Call if you need anything. My baby girl!"

"Mum!" Rey said.

Feeling embarrassed by all this. Her mum pulled her in for one big hug followed by her dad. Cory the big dummy happily smile at this because it was his turn to watch the embarrassment and not be part of it. Rose could feel Rey's uncomfortable vibes coming from her. Guessing with all the protection of Rey's family it had been a long time since Omega had been born in the family. Rose was right. After Rey's parents and big brother left. Rey crashed on her dorm room bed and took out a picture of her grandmother, the last Omega in the family, Satine Kryze. Rey admire her grandmother on how she was strong and never let anyone stand in her way. One of the reasons why her grandfather Obi-Wan Benjamin Kenobi fell for her. Rey admire them both and wish to find her soul mate, and to be truly in love with him.

Professor Ben Solo biology teacher at the college was a unmated alpha at only the age of twenty-eight. You think a fine looking well built strong alpha like him would be mated with his match. However he wasn't nor did he care. One of the reasons on why he choose biology. Fraction of the chemistry of animals behaviors and human evolution on mating, and finding the perfect partner to mate with made him want to learn more of it and in turn teach it. Yes, his parents had nagged at him on when was he going to bring a nice girl over for dinner or go on a date with someone special they thought he might want to date. It made him want to avoid meeting up with them. He just never got round to finding his match that is until his first class lesson of the year. A female student was in heat and clearly did not understanding the rules. He could smell her a mile away and thought impossible he took his supplements to control his urges. She was trying mask it with a scent cover clearly not working. Professor Solo took another dose of his supplements to contain his control as a alpha.

"Greetings students." Professor Solo spoke with demand. "Biology is not just in plants, but in animals and of course humans. You will learning how it works? How we have evolved with it? And so much more. Our world is of betas, alphas and omegas."

He purse to look at the students before throwing one of his blackboard erasers at a male student. Who wasn't please as he was putting the moves on girl he was seating next to. She laugh at him getting beat by a stronger alpha.

"Rule one in my classes no flirting." Professor Solo spoke again. "If I catch any alphas, betas and omegas flirting in my class I will give you extra work to detract you from your urges."

Groans were heard throughout the classroom. Clearly most of them were from male students, but Professor Solo didn't care. This was his classroom. His rules and his domain, and his alpha status wasn't the reason for his rules and behavior.

"Rule two girls I know I am attentive alpha however I take my career seriously so all your crushes on me end now." Professor Solo continue speaking. "Rule three anyone in heat please leave now. I am happy for you wanting to not miss any of my classes however your safety and health comes first at this school. So, please go back to your dome room and I will have one of your female classmates bring you notes and your assignment after class."

The room was quiet no one spoke no one moved. So, she wasn't leaving risking herself. Professor Solo scanned the room. His dark eyes focus. There she was with chestnut hair and hazel eyes. Seating in the middle with five other female students. Keeping herself away from the male students. A wise move. Professor Solo picked up a red text book on his desk. He open it before turning to face the blackboard.

"Very well we shall begin with the bases of biology which I hope you are all familiar with, with that turn to chapter one of the recommended books for my class: Plant biology." Professor Solo turn and caught the eraser he threw moments ago. The male student was speechless. "Young man I am alpha so I have been doing this for years and congratulation you are first person to get extra work from me. Now plant biology is different from our own and animal biology."

Rey was surprise. She had seen alphas fighting over dominance before and took the challenge however this professor, this alpha wasn't having it. Like he had won the challenge before it was challenge. He made it clear his rules had to followed by all and he make sure of it. Her high school teachers were mostly betas with one alpha the principal and the betas gave into some alpha students with ease. However Professor Solo wasn't a bata he was a alpha. Strong and dominance. Worse of all he smelt so nice to her. Damn this heat. It come on last night and she didn't want to miss class even though Rose begged her to stay in their dome room. Nope! Not missing a class because of her biology. Her stubbornness won and scent cover was doing some work to cover her heat from alphas. She even took extra supplements today to cold herself down. Clearly it was kinda working, but something was telling her it wasn't as her alpha professor clearly could sense one of his female students was in heat. When class was over. Rey was looking forward to escaping to her dome room. Asking a favor of her classmate to take notes and assignments for her other classes in the week. Her heat was getting harder to ignore more now.

"Miss Kenobi, may I speak you right now please?" Professor Solo asked.

"Well, I have to go sir." Rey said a bit nervous to answer. "I was hoping me and Sara could get to our next class."

"It won't take a moment." Professor Solo said using his alpha voice. "Miss Jones I'm sure you can take notes and collect Miss Kenobi's assignments, and bring them down to her dorm room. Miss Jones if you please leave us."

"Yes sir!" Sara said obeying she was a beta. "Sorry Rey. Biology kinda hard to ignore. I can't ignore a alpha like him. See ya later."

Rey waved her friend off. She heard the alpha voice before and sadly it doesn't make it easy for female betas and omegas had to obey. Damn biology it is a pain, but by his eyes he didn't like using his alpha voice. Like he wanted to make it clear that his biology doesn't control me at all. What a strange alpha? Rey thought as she walked down steps to Professor Solo's desk.

"You are in heat!" Professor Solo said straight off the bat. "Go to your dome room right now. I can let your other teachers know and your fellow classmates can bring you notes, and your assignments."

"Sir!" Rey said sounding annoyed. "I took this class to learn how to control and prove our biology shouldn't control us. We control it."

"I agree." Professor Solo said. "However the school has rules to protect young women attending college. If the dean of the school found out a student is breaking such rules and a teacher not taking responsibility for their safety she would have ....."

"The dean is a woman?" Rey asked stocked,

"A alpha and my mother Ms Organa." Professor Solo spoke getting annoyed. "She doesn't go by her married name and was the one that put these rules in effect. Now clearly you won't get to your dome room without a escort."

"I can take care of myself Professor Solo." Rey said crossing her arms. "I have protection. My parents gave me scent cover, mace and a taser to fight off any male students. Besides I know what boys are like. A boy went crazy over me at my middle school when I got my first period. My dad locked me in my room for a week."

"A wise man!" Professor Solo said sounding impressed with hearing this. "A alpha no doubt. However I feel more relieved if I escort you myself to your dome room. Come!"

"No!" Rey said standing her ground.

No alpha was going to tell her what to do, biology or not? She was her own person and no one to command her. Professor Solo took a deep breath and rubbed his eyes out of frustration. The girl was being stubborn. She's ignoring her biology to prove a point. The heat must be getting to her. He hated to do this and use his alpha voice, and on a female student in heat made it more annoying for him.

"Come!" Professor Solo command as he walked towards the door.

Dammit! Rey had to follow her teacher to her dome room. Damn his alpha voice and damn this biology. Rey followed Professor Solo as he multi text all Rey's teacher as he looks her teacher scheduled. As promise he informed her other teachers she couldn't attend because she was in heat. She hated her biology and clearly she hated her professor. They got to her dome room and had advice her to used the scent cover, and to lock her door and only let her roommate into the room. He ended their conversation with: I will see you next week when your heat is over. With that said he left her by closing her dome room door. Rey scream in frustration. Well, time to get it over with and took out her things to deal with this damn biology of a Omega.