Actions

Work Header

The Connie Maheswaran Fanclub Shorts Collection! (Or: Stories with the Fanclub Cast That Don't Have to Worry About Continuity That Much)

Summary:

Shorts loosely in the Connie Maheswaran Fanclub continuity or featuring the characters from it (mainly Steven, Connie, Peedee, and Jeff).

Notes:

So I had ideas for more stories with the Fanclub cast but I found the prior continuity had become a little confining, especially since it cuts out a lot of new information, so I thought it would be a fun idea to do a collection of any one-shots I may come up with for stories featuring the characters, but can stand on their own. I know a lot of you love the Fanclub characters so I hope you guys enjoy this new collection with them.

Up first is some silly Jeffdee.

Chapter 1: My Uncle Works at Nintendo (Or: Jeffdee Fluff)

Chapter Text

“Okay, now Surf to the truck ...” Jeff said, looking over Peedee’s shoulder at the Game Boy.

“Okay ...” Peedee said. “Okay, I’m at the truck.”

“Now if you use Strength, you can move the truck and catch Mew.”

“IIIIIII don’t believe you,” Peedee said with a chuckle.

“No really, you can do it,” Jeff said. “My uncle works at Nintendo, he told me.”

Peedee glanced at him, then sighed.

“Okay, I’ll try it ...” Peedee said. He pressed buttons, then raised his voice. “That didn’t do anything!

Jeff burst out laughing.

“What is the point of that truck?!” Peedee demanded.

“There isn’t one,” Jeff said, stifling the giggle.

Peedee put the Game Boy down on the bed.

“I don’t know if I can trust you if you’ve done this to me,” Peedee said, sarcastically. “I want a divorce.”

“We’re not really married,” Jeff said.

“Oh so this isn’t a real marriage, is that right?”

Jeff chuckled.

“And I want custody of Steven,” Peedee said.

Jeff flopped back on the bed, clutching his stomach as he laughed. Peedee smiled.

“Gonna tell the judge ‘He said you could get Mew,’” Peedee said. “‘I bet-- I bet he doesn’t even have an uncle that works at Nintendo.’”

Jeff wiped his eye, stifling his laughter.

“Oh jeez.” Jeff sat up, hands in his lap. “But that’s how it was. Everytime some kid said some obvious BS, he was always like ‘My uncle works at Nintendo.’ That’s how I heard about that thing.”

“Did you believe him?” Peedee said.

“Of course not, but I still tried it. Everybody did.” Jeff rubbed his temple. “Oh god, that kid was so frustrating. He said stuff like that all the time. Like he was the same kid who said you could get the whole Triforce in Ocarina of Time.”

Peedee blinked.

“I don’t know what that means,” Peedee said.

“It means that kid was an asshole, that’s what it means,” Jeff said.

Peedee giggled.

“You can just trace every lie in history back to the kid who said his uncle works at Nintendo,” Peedee said.

“Yeah,” Jeff said, chuckling. “Smoking doesn’t hurt you, says prominent uncle who works at Nintendo.”

“‘I didn’t know about that break-in at the Watergate. My uncle works for Nintendo.’”

“Shinji, I don’t like you, you idiot. My uncle who works for Nintendo will back you up.”

“I don’t get that last one.”

“Really?” Jeff said. “That should be the next thing we watch.”

Peedee chuckled.

Jeff’s cheeks flushed. “Is it okay if I hug you?”

“Sure,” Peedee said.

Jeff wrapped his arms around Peedee’s waist. Peedee smiled at first, but the smile slowly crept from his face.

“You really don’t mind that I ... you know ... am not touchy feely all the time?” Peedee said.

“Are you kidding?” Jeff said. “I’m having a great time like this.”

Peedee’s face brightened.

“... thanks.”