Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2018-03-25
Updated:
2023-07-02
Words:
93,282
Chapters:
16/18
Comments:
330
Kudos:
2,114
Bookmarks:
586
Hits:
420,261

Midoriya Sexual Adventures

Summary:

Midoriya was not well known as a lady mans. Unbeknownst to most people, He's a monster in bed. Izuku/Harem. OCC Midoriya. Rewrites finished

Chapter 1: Momo

Chapter Text

Friday:

 

"Midoriya”, someone said to grab his attention.  Looking up from his hero notebook, Izuku saw Yaoyorozu standing near his desk. 

 

“Remember we have some tutoring tonight,” she said with a smile on her face.

 

“Right I know, I can't forget” responded the green haired boy who also had a smile on his face. 

 

“You're having tutoring Midoriya. I bet you will learn a lot of important lessons,” remarked Mineta, the class pervert.  The whole class than beat him to a bloody pulp.

 

“You know now that I think about it,” Kaminari spooked up “Midoriya has been spending a lot of time with the girls”. 

 

“Maybe they all have some sort of tutoring,” replied Mineta, not learning his lesson. 

 

“YOU PERVERT,” yelled out Uraraka as she hit him on the head, knocking him out.

 

That did not stop the other boys from asking some questions.  Like why on every night, Midoriya was with another girl in their class.  On Mondays, he discussed hero stuff with Torru.  On Tuesdays, he helps Mina with her homework.  Wednesdays he had music lessons with Jirou.  Thursdays he hangs out with Uraraka.  Fridays were tutoring with Momo.  Saturdays were playing games with Tsuyu.  Sunday was the only day where Midoriya did not spend time with any female. 

 

However, the boys dismiss it as nothing peculiar. 

 

“Nah, he’s too innocent,” said Kaminari.

 

“It’s unmanly,” said Krisima. 

 

“They know the rules on relationships” Idia replied. 

 

“He’s way too shy,” said Bakugo.  He was sure that Deku was not banging any girl, let alone all in their class.  Even Bakugo knows that Deku would be too much of a stuttering mess to make moves on a girl, let alone have sex with one.

 

That Night:

 

At a time when most people were asleep, a green haired boy was at a certain girl’s door.  He knocked 6 times. 

 

“Why are you here?” was the response. 

 

“For tutoring,” Izuku said. 

 

”You can come in,” a seductive voice replied.

 

Opening the door, he saw that the only light source was a bunch of candles lit around the room and on a king sized bed was a naked rich girl.  That girl was Momo Yaoyorozu.  With F-sized breasts, that would make most women jealous.  Legs so slim, that supermodels couldn't even compare too. 

 

“I think you might like your new lesson,” she said. 

 

“I think I'm not the only one,” Midoriya replied in a seductive tone as he began taking off his clothes and locking the door behind him.

 

First, he took off his shirt, showing the girl his six pack.  It was always a surprise for Yaoyorozu to see that.  No matter how many she sees his chest, she's always surprised when she sees it.  Then he took off his pants, revealing a tent in his underwear.  Slowly lowering it, Momo soon saw the python coming out of his underwear.  Ten inches long and thicker than a wrist, it was not something you expect a person like Midoriya to have. 

 

Seeing the cock in front of her, made Momo wet, staining the bed. Using her fingers, she made a gesture saying, “Come here." 

 

Now fully naked, he jumped on the bed with Momo. They immediately started kissing, as if they were used to this routine.  Their tongues wrestled for dominance.  Although Momo was trying, it was clear that Midoriya was winning.  Wrapping both arms behind him, Yaoyorozu brought the boy in closer.  Izuku taking the chance moved his hand to Momo’s pussy.  Putting two of his fingers in, he started at a slow pace but soon went faster, with his finger becoming a blur. 

 

“Oh, Izuku” she moaned, escaping from his kisses.  Izuku started to kiss her neck, giving her hickeys.  Making Momo moaned louder than before.  Midoriya stopped kissing her neck, moved down to her pussy, and began licking as fast as he could. 

 

“Izuku,” the black-haired girl moaned.  Her moaning only made him go faster. 

 

However, bored from doing the same thing every week, Deku had an idea pop in his head. Putting his hands behind the girl's butt, he raised them up in the air. 

 

"Izuku, what are you doing?"  Yaoyorozu asked as he was doing something he had never done before.  Opening up her legs, Izuku saw the girl’s pussy.  Gathering up all of his bravery, Izuku licked her pussy.  Momo had no idea how to react to this.  On one hand, that was her most sensitive spot, however, she knew how good Izuku was with his tongue, so she let him continue.  He licked repeatedly until he just put his whole tongue in her butt.

 

Momo, in response leg, locked him, forcing him to continue licking her.  That just made him go faster than before.


     
“Izuku, I’m going to cum," Momo said.  Hearing this, he went even faster than before, with his tongue going at unmatched speeds. 

 

This went on until “I'm Cumming” Momo yelled as her pussy juices sprayed all over his face. 

 

Exhausted, Yaoyorozu collapsed on the bed.  However, Midoriya was not finished. 

 

“Remember, you order the double service,” he said revealing his ten-inch cock. 

 

Put another seductive look on her face she said: “The give me your service” spreading her legs apart.  He rubbed his cock against her pussy for a while before putting it all in her.  

 

“Humph” Momo grunted as she felt it going in.  It went in her going in deep and quick.  With their mouths connected as Izuku went faster.  Using his hands, he started to massage her with her breasts.  Their mouths separated again, as Momo started to moan again. Using his now free mouth, he began to suck on the black-haired girl's breasts. 

 

She moaned louder than ever before.  The pleasure was filling her in many ways.

 

“Izuku, oh Izuku” she moaned loudly.  She felt wonderful.  His huge cock was stretching out her womb.  His hands and mouth were playing with her breasts.  She was in wonderland.  It got even better when Izuku put his hands on her butt and lifted her up in the air, with her breasts being on the same level as his head.  Still thrusting in her, Izuku put his mouth on the girl's breasts and started to suck on them like a newborn baby.

 

“Momo, I going to cum soon,” Izuku said.  “Midoriya, please cum in me” Momo lustfully said and just like that bursts of his semen came into her.  To her, it was as if a wave of relief came all over her. His cum felt hot and there was some leaking out.  “Hey, Momo,” the green haired boy said.

 

She looked over at him and noticed that he was putting his clothes back on.  “You still using birth control right?” asked the young hero.  “Yeah, why?” respond Yaoyorozu.  “Well, no offense but I’m not ready to become a father” he replied.  Momo never understood that part of him.  He acted like a father to both Eri and Kota.  “Well, don’t worry.  Plus I’m sure you if you did, you couldn’t give the other girls your service” Momo replied. 

 

“Well, I’m glad you enjoy your service,” said Izuku with a smile. 

 

“I just have one question Izuku."

 

“What is it?"

 

“How come you a stuttering mess everywhere else, but in bed?” she asked. 

 

“I guess it’s just something natural for me I guess," he muttered.  Before he left the room, he heard Momo say something. 

 

“I'm sorry what did you-” Momo kissing him interrupted him. 

 

Their lips part and she said, “I can't wait for your service next week,” she whispered. 

 

“I'm glad I made you satisfied” the green haired boy smiled. 

 

"WAIT" Momo yelled out.

 

Halting at the door, Izuku turned around to face her. 

 

"Can you stay with me for the night?" the vice president asked him. She had a large blush on her face and looked embarrassed by her question. 

 

"Sure" he answered, not wanting to hurt her feelings.  

 

They got into the bed (with no clothes on) together, with Momo wrapping her arms around Izuku.  He felt the warmth coming off from her body.  Turning around, Midoriya saw that there was a simile on Yaoyorozu's face as she looked right at him.  Realizing that Midoriya was looking right at her, Momo's face became redder than an apple and she turned around, with her back facing him.

 

"Is something wrong Momo?" the boy asked, as he got closer to her.   The black haired girl did not answer, leaving only a pregnant silence.  It did not help that the boy wrapped the black haired girl in a hug. 

 

"You're not hurt are you?" the kind boy asked her.  Momo was hurt but was too shy to tell why.  Seeing something wrong with her, Izuku got closer to the point where their cheeks were rubbing each other.   Although she didn't mind him caring for other people, it was the lengths that he would go to that she was bothered with.  Looking at the arms wrapped around her, she saw the scars that were covering most of his arms.  Momo put her hands on his most recent injuries.  The ones he got at the training camp where he saved the young boy who lived there.  It was a mark of how difficult he fought to save him.

 

"I am hurt Izuku," Momo answered. 

 

Tightening the hug the boy told her "How can I help you?”  Izuku was a hero, she already knew that.  In fact, he might be the most heroic person she knows, and that includes the heroes who work at their school.  He would most likely risk his life if it meant saving some random stranger.  That was what she loved most about him. 

 

"Don't get hurt as much," she mumbled not wanting him to hear her. 

 

Unfortunately, Midoriya did hear. 

 

"How does me getting hurt, harm you?" Deku asked.  Realizing that Izuku heard her, Momo had the biggest blush she has ever had in her life.   Seeing her reaction, made Deku worry about his classmate.  He didn't want to see her like this.  Izuku kissed her cheek and said, "You shouldn't worry about me."  "I can't help myself" Yaoyorozu mumbled, "The amount of scars you get scares me."  Hugging her, "I'm sorry for making you worry, but I promise I will get better," Midoriya said.   "I learned how not to break my fingers and using my legs instead of my arms, which is working out well for me."  There was silence between them.

 

"Can you promise me something?" Momo asked holding his hands. 

 

"Sure" replied Izuku.  

 

"Promise me, that you won't hurt yourself as much as before," the girl proposed.  Izuku paused to think about the promise.  Can he make such a promise?  The whole reason why he made his Shoot Style was to prevent his arms from becoming broken beyond repair.  However, seeing Momo worry about him hurts him more than anything a villain can do.  Hugging the girl, Izuku decided to make a promise. 

 

"Momo, I promise that I won't damage myself beyond repair.  I promise that I will be a hero who won't break his bones all the time.  I promise that I will be a hero who would save everyone, including you." 

 

Seeing his determination and courage in his promise made Momo tear up a little bit.  Not tears of sadness, but tears of joy.  Joy, knowing that the love of her life would always take care of her.  There was just one problem with this moment.

 

"Izuku"

 

"Yes Momo"

 

"Your leg's poking me."

 

"That's not my leg."

 

There was an awkward silence between them. 

 

"Well, there is no school tomorrow" Momo mumbled. 

 

"You want to another round of sex?" Izuku asked with a smile. 

 

"You know what why not," Momo said as they began another session.