Actions

Work Header

Drifting off to a tempting sleep

Summary:

When Lord Transyl manages to overcome Ben's team, the young hero is captured and forced to follow Lord Transyl's orders. Yet every day, his struggles seem to weaken as he keeps serving the ruler. And what happens when said ruler takes an interest in him? Ben x Lord Transyl.

Notes:

So, here's the beginning to this new Ben 10 story. This is basically a Lord Transyl x Ben fanfic.

I've never seen Lord Transyl in a ship before (except with Zs'Skayr as a joke on DA and Tumblr) and the Vladat design was overall very... aesthetically pleasing. Whampire's interaction with him was cool and I wanted to explore how it could've gone differently from there.

Of course, I'm writing this as pure self-pleasure, so if you don't like, no sweat :) I can handle it (I can't)

Anyway, don't forget to review and no flames pls (✿◕‿◕✿)

Chapter 1: Defeat at Zs'Castle Zs'Skayr

Chapter Text

"Wait! Would he not make a more fitting slave, Lord Transyl?"

The revived ruler brought his hand to his chin. "Hmm, probably so."

"Probably? Really?" sarcastically asked Ben.

The fight was not really going his way, and both friends and foes were currently against him. Probably because his friends were mind-controlled by a vampire alien or whatever.

"Doctor Viktor!" ordered Zs'Skayr.

Barely managing to raise his hand to his watch, Ben yelped as he was dragged from behind. Struggling to pull free from the Transylian's grasp, he froze as he felt a cold, sharp fingered hand brush against his chin.

"Hmmm, yes." smirked Lord Transyl, "you will make quite the capable slave. But first..."

He readied his throat and taking a step forward, he spat three Corrupturas. Which flew immediately to Zs'Skayr's henchmen.

"What?! What are you doing?!"

"Do not worry, Ectonurite. I was just making sure these subordinates of yours wouldn't change their loyalties so easily as they did before."

Ben could actually feel Viktor behind him, struggling as much as him to open his hands. A grunt coming from Crüjo and a yelp from Kuphulu made Ben realize the mess he was in this time. He wasn't between allies and enemies: he was in the middle of Lord Transyl's slaves. Regardless on whose side he was on, it didn't much matter now that he was surrounded.

"Hobble? Hobble!" yelled Ben in despair.

The green alien wasn't anywhere. What was going on?

"Now, where were we?" said Lord Transyl's dark, imposing voice "Oh yes. You'll learn the honor of serving a true Vladat, young human weakling."

One spit sound, and darkness claimed Ben's mind.