Actions

Work Header

Mukbang Lovers

Summary:

Jungkook is hungry so he turns on a livestream for another Mukbang and he might or might not have squashed his boyfriend into a pancake.

Notes:

Since this has been sitting in my drafts I guessed I could also upload this little something
This was inspired by Ben Deen's omelette Mukbang on YouTube, you might be able to spot some similarities~

Work Text:

 

 

Jungkook stared into the pan hungrily, feeling his stomach roaring loudly and he was almost certain his viewers could hear it as well. He looked up at the camera with a sheepish grin before going back to staring at his omelette, cheese already waiting on a plate, chopped into small pieces clumsily. He really wasn’t the best with a knife but the cheese would melt anyway so who was he to care about such things?

“Okay, I think it’s time to add the cheese now,” he said, lifting the plate from the counter. “And even if it wasn’t, I’m hungry so I’m not gonna wait any longer.”

Carefully - he really wasn’t - he scooped up the cheese and sprinkled it all over his omelette, licking his lips as the smell spread throughout the kitchen. “I’ll cover this up for some more minutes so it can melt properly,” he explained as he lifted the glass lid and covered the pan again, humming and tapping his foot as he waited.

“In the meantime I can answer some of your questions. What do you guys wanna know?” Jungkook looked at his phone where the livestream’s chat was opened, scrolling through the comments and trying to pick out questions. “How many eggs are in that omelette? Actually I was kinda hungry so I think I made about eighteen or something. I didn’t add too much milk though but it’s still really thick,” he said with a grin. “Did you change your workout routine? You look buffer.” He grinned again and maybe he did flex his arms a little bit just to show off.

“I did, I’m glad you noticed. I upped some of the stuff and I’m lifting more weights. My shoulders got a bit wider so I might need some new shirts soon. The older ones are getting a big too tight and I don’t like that.”

He scrolled some more, trying to pick out interesting or funny ones. “When will you try the giant pizza that came out a few days ago? Oh, I saw that and I really wanna try it so you guys can already anticipate another pizza mukbang but not this week. I wanna take some time for it because it is pretty gigantic.” Some comments popped up and told him if someone would be able to eat it all alone it would be him, making him grin again because he knew it was true.

“Oh, this one is good. What is something you need to have to make a good mukbang? Honestly, you can’t be picky with food and you have to have an appetite. If you just sit in front of the camera like you don’t want to eat the food in front of you that won’t make any good content. You actually have to like the food and be excited, you know? Like hype your viewers up so they want to eat with you I guess? I’m just always really hungry so I don’t exactly stage my excitement but there are some who do that for sure.”

Jungkook answered some more questions, keeping an eye on his omelette and lifting the lid again after a while. The smell of cheese and egg entered his nostrils and he could feel his mouth watering. “Okay, guys, time to take this monster out of the pan. I have this huge plate over here so I’m just gonna go for it and hope for the best,” he said while lifting the heavy pan and sliding the omelette onto the plate carefully, pleased that nothing spilled. “Now just the finishing touches.” He folded it in half and beamed proudly. “Finished~”

He carried his plate over to the living room before jogging back into the kitchen and taking his laptop and camera with him. After placing them onto the coffee table and making sure the angle was okay he sat down on the floor, his stomach already growling impatiently.

“So… I guess we’re just gonna go for it,” he said excitedly. “Keep the questions coming guys, I can multitask.” With that the first giant bite of omelette disappeared into his mouth along with a second and a third one, his cheeks stuffed full and he needed to suck in some air to cool his mouth because damn was that omelette still hot.

Jungkook hummed loudly, nodding his head and having to swallow several times before he could speak again. “That tastes better than I thought it would. This is hella delicious you guys, you should give this a try,” he said, already cutting up the next gigantic bite that disappeared into his mouth in no time, leaning closer so he could read the comments. Some said the way he ate made it all even more delicious-looking and some were horrified how quickly he devoured the omelette.

“Oh.” He pointed at the screen to a certain comment as if the other people watching would magically know what comment he had meant. “Someone said I should add a bit of salt. Why didn’t I think of that?” For a moment only his legs and then the couch were in the frame as he went to the kitchen until he came back and plopped down onto the ground again with a huff, sprinkling some salt over the massive yellow thing on his plate. He gave it a try, chewing and humming again, nodding his head in approval. “That’s even better,” he said around the food in his mouth before he went back to chewing, reading the comments that came and went on his screen.

“Do you think you’ll go out for a mukbang at some point?” The male hummed thoughtfully. “I don’t know, it might be a bit strange to talk to my camera in a restaurant and many don’t like it when you record so probably not anytime soon.” He struggled with a long string of cheese, furrowing his eyebrows in concentration before he just stuffed the bite into his mouth and bit off the remaining string of cheese.

He looked up as he heard the door opening and closing, probably looking like a squirrel with his stuffed cheeks. At the door was a certain someone taking off his shoes and beanie before looking up and spotting Jungkook in the living room, looking greatly unamused. “Don’t tell me you were hungry,” the newcomer huffed while Jungkook just grinned, looking back at his camera. “Guys, you know who is here. Do you want him to join?”

“Hell no!” came the reply from the hallway while the chat was flooded with ‘YES!’ and “OMFG’ and ‘DO IT!’. With a grin he stood up and approached Yoongi who was looking left and right, searching for an escape route and wanting to make a run for it as Jungkook scooped him up and threw him over his shoulder, a shriek escaping the older. “Put me down you little shit! I’m gonna fuck up your Iron Man movies if you don’t let me down you prick! Let go!” he screeched, kicking his legs and punching Jungkook’s back repeatedly.

The younger didn’t mind, dropping the older onto the couch where he landed with an ‘oof’ and tried to get up onto all fours but Jungkook just took a seat on his back which made the other grunt at the added weight which forced him down. “I swear to Satan I’m gonna fuck you up so hard you’re not gonna walk anymore, you shit!” the brunette beneath him sneered and Jungkook had the audacity to snicker. “Of course,” he simply said in amused manner, adjusting the camera angle again and taking his plate into his lap. “So I’m just gonna chill here until that fury has calm down a little,” he announced, Yoongi seething beneath him. “I’m gonna kill you.”

“Isn’t he lovely,” the younger asked his viewers dreamily, stuffing another big piece of omelette into his mouth. Thankfully it was a lot more bearable regarding the temperature now, some people agreeing that the other was amazingly sweet. “So I was thinking about eating a ton of garlic bread sticks next time I’m filming a mukabng,” he said and Yoongi groaned loudly. “Fuck no,” he wheezed.

“What? Because you’ll just taste garlic when you kiss me?” Jungkook teased and Yoongi tried getting up one last time but had to realize he didn’t stand a change. “I’m not gonna kiss a fucking walking garlic breadstick you dipshit and you’re so gonna sleep on the couch when I’m done with you,” he growled.

“He’s so cute,” Jungkook squealed at the camera, some people asking if he wasn’t squashing poor Yoongi into a pancake. He stayed put a little while more before he slowly got off the elder’s back, the latter groaning and shifting but not getting up, merely grabbing a pillow to rest his head on and turning ever so slightly to look at the laptop screen where he could see a mirrored image of what the camera was filming. “I think you broke my back,” he mutter and Jungkook laughed. “Don’t be dramatic, muffin.”

Yoongi scrunched up his nose but didn’t protest in any way.

“Omelette?” the younger asked, offering the older a bite and getting another nose scrunch in return. “Cut that in two, not everyone is a pig like you,” the brunette said and Jungkook complied, feeding the older two smaller pieces from his meal and feeling like a mama bird feeding her child, smiling happily as he watched his lover chew and waiting for a reaction. “Cheese’s good,” Yoongi said after swallowing and Jungkook hummed in agreement. “Everything I cook is good,” he said cheekily and the other huffed. “Yeah sure. How many eggs even are in that thing?”

“Like… eighteen.”

The older snorted. “You’re crazy.”

“No, just hungry.”

Yoongi sighed and shifted to get up, Jungkook whining. “Nooo, stay with me, I get lonely.”

“You literally have like four thousand people watching you eat,” the older deadpanned.

The younger pouted. “But I only have one boyfriend to watch me eat.”

Yoongi snuggled back into position on the couch without complains.